PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Funtongue13
11-09-10, 12:59
Went there myself and saw Ava. Had a good time and service was just as you mentioned. Was wondering what you or any others may have tipped. I dropped the house fee and a $40.00 tip. Was that to much?I think that a 61% tip might be a bit excessive.

White
11-09-10, 14:31
Anybody seen Evelyn at ABE? I know ABE had a rough start around here but I've never been and well. That girl is right up my alley.

Bigtlvr
11-09-10, 15:58
Went there myself and saw Ava. Had a good time and service was just as you mentioned. Was wondering what you or any others may have tipped. I dropped the house fee and a $40.00 tip. Was that to much?$40? Good Lord Man!. I like Ava, but has she started sucking dick? I am only joking, but I really think that the house fee is more than ample for at topless HJ (as well as for Ava's standard finish. I like her, but jeez, that is heavy. Think about it this way, you could have added $20 to your tip and seen another girl.

Joelouky
11-10-10, 00:58
$40? Good Lord Man!. I like Ava, but has she started sucking dick? I am only joking, but I really think that the house fee is more than ample for at topless HJ (as well as for Ava's standard finish. I like her, but jeez, that is heavy. Think about it this way, you could have added $20 to your tip and seen another girl.$40 or $50 is a normal tip for me.

Gunghobma
11-10-10, 08:47
$40 or $50 is a normal tip for me.Tip? Topless HJ = no tip.

Tip! BJ, FS, etc = tip.

With so many choices out there the providers need to perfrom ABOVE & BEYOND the standard (HJ, Russian, etc) to earn a tip.

Toytiger
11-10-10, 09:20
Do you guys remember the "rip-off" girls that worked close to Churchill Downs last year? You know, the real pretty ones that advertised every day but once you showed up all you got was a half-hearted massage and maybe a flash. There used to be a blonde that worked there named "heaven". She was arguably the prettiest one.

WELL. Her name is now Kelli and she works in Clarksville, Indiana. I saw an earlier post about Kelli so I decided to give it a "shot". Gentlemen; I introduce to you the hottest provider in the local area. This girl is amazing both inside and out. Stunning looks and a very humble and eager personality. The only provider I can relate her to is Hailey. If your going to see her, I would do it quick before she leaves that location. I have a hunch other providers. Co-workers will not like her as this one will stay booked most of the time and unintentionally lure their customers away. I'm not joking, she's a sweatheart and other than the finish (standard) the best thing is cutting up with her. Does not act her age (20) at all. This one has HUGE potential to treat her repeat customers with extra care. I think she will be so popular, that she will break off on her own once her credibility is established. She is that hot.

White
11-10-10, 10:50
Anybody seen Evelyn at ABE? I know ABE had a rough start around here but I've never been and well. That girl is right up my alley.To add to my question here is there any extra fees added after you're in the room? Any upselling?

Whiskey Pete
11-10-10, 11:04
To add to my question here is there any extra fees added after you're in the room? Any upselling?I believe previous ads have stated fantasy shows are discussed in a session but Vicky would have to confirm this.

Coloice
11-10-10, 22:23
Just thought about this, I should have been at the Bieber concert, can you imagine the amount of single mom's out there? Misses opportunity!

Funtongue13
11-11-10, 15:57
Just thought about this, I should have been at the Bieber concert, can you imagine the amount of single mom's out there? Misses opportunity!Damn! Reminds me of those old commercials: "I coulda had a V-8!"

Fast N Furious
11-11-10, 20:44
Tip? Topless HJ = no tip.

Tip! BJ, FS, etc = tip.

With so many choices out there the providers need to perfrom ABOVE & BEYOND the standard (HJ, Russian, etc) to earn a tip. I agree a tip only for Above & beyond.

Abe Girl Vicky
11-14-10, 05:26
Anybody seen Evelyn at ABE? I know ABE had a rough start around here but I've never been and well. That girl is right up my alley.We're working on it (LOL.) Much improved, or so our clients have said. Evelyn is a beautiful girl, but has expensive tastes. Just wanted you to know up front, guys.

Abe Girl Vicky
11-14-10, 05:32
I believe previous ads have stated fantasy shows are discussed in a session but Vicky would have to confirm this.They are, WP. We don't discuss those on the open boards or in public communications for reasons you guys understand. Always one-on-one, and in private with the girl or guy you select. Let me just say that things are different around the Clubhouse. If that doesn't spell it out, nothing will. .

You can chat with your provider in advance if you like. That should clear things up for all involved.

Jake 4119
11-14-10, 15:02
I kept getting pestered on my Yahoo Messenger from someone who I accepted as a friend with posts that she wanted a man who could make her squirt. She was some cam girl. So I I'm'ed her back and suggested she drink a lot of water and then sneeze and that would make her squirt. She defriended me. I can't imagine why. LOL

Bigtlvr
11-15-10, 10:50
Has anyone done a double with any of the massage girls? I've had some conversations with a few that offer, but I am wondering if it is worth it? My gut tells me to say with the 1on1, but I'm willing to shell out if its good.

For those who've had good experience, I'd appreciate a pm on who the girls where and what type of service was received.

Thanks

Coloice
11-15-10, 21:15
Any late night providers out there? Send me a PM I often work late into the evening and was wondering if there are any late night providers with incall?

Coloice
12-01-10, 18:09
I was scrolling through the BP today and saw this one:

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-andgtmeet-autumn-now-19/2655143

Is it just me or does she have a strong resemblance to Kelli from the same location? Interesting

Toytiger
12-01-10, 18:16

Is it just me or does she have a strong resemblance to Kelli from the same location? InterestingHoly Shit! LOL. They do resemble faces huh?

Bigtlvr
12-01-10, 19:55

Is it just me or does she have a strong resemblance to Kelli from the same location? InterestingI think that is Erin / Erica.

Whiskey Pete
12-01-10, 21:33

Is it just me or does she have a strong resemblance to Kelli from the same location? InterestingIf they are sisters, I would imagine they would have to be twin sisters if both are 19 like the ad says. I wish they would show another pic of her not just a close up of her face.

Ky Guy 123
12-04-10, 17:48
Hola...

This isn't hobby related, but, it has incredibly hot lasses in bikinis involved, so I figure that you might not mind TOO much. LOL A friend and former model of mine from days gone by is trying to win the Boating Magazine calendar covergirl spot. It's really ONLY between her and another lass, but, they're within 20 votes of each other. She asked me if I could help spread the word some more, so, I figured hot women+1 button click to vote=a win-win for everyone? You can vote once per machine per day if ya want, and I'm sure that she'd appreciate anyone's assistance. Her name is Michele, and she's a total hottie sweetheart from FL. No, she's not anything associated to the biz, and sorry, she IS married, but... she's hot and she does do some incredibly erotic stuff professionally.

http://www.boatingmag.com/boating-magazine-2012-calendar-cover-girl-poll

Thanks in advance for those that vote! And for everyone, enjoy the pics/vids for the contestants. ;)

Jay

Golfcart
12-04-10, 18:13
Ky Guy 123, I voted for her. I'm probably carrying cookies on account of it. If she wins by one vote tell her Golfcart pulled her through.

Dtripod69
12-04-10, 19:00
Hola.

This isn't hobby related, but, it has incredibly hot lasses in bikinis involved, so I figure that you might not mind TOO much. LOL A friend and former model of mine from days gone by is trying to win the Boating Magazine calendar covergirl spot. It's really ONLY between her and another lass, but, they're within 20 votes of each other. She asked me if I could help spread the word some more, so, I figured hot women+1 button click to vote=a win-win for everyone? You can vote once per machine per day if ya want, and I'm sure that she'd appreciate anyone's assistance. Her name is Michele, and she's a total hottie sweetheart from FL. No, she's not anything associated to the biz, and sorry, she IS married, but. She's hot and she does do some incredibly erotic stuff professionally.

Thanks in advance for those that vote! And for everyone, enjoy the pics / vids for the contestants. .

JayI think she was worth a vote and looks like she is ahead now

Coloice
12-04-10, 19:04
Hola.

This isn't hobby related, but, it has incredibly hot lasses in bikinis involved, so I figure that you might not mind TOO much. LOL A friend and former model of mine from days gone by is trying to win the Boating Magazine calendar covergirl spot. It's really ONLY between her and another lass, but, they're within 20 votes of each other. She asked me if I could help spread the word some more, so, I figured hot women+1 button click to vote=a win-win for everyone? You can vote once per machine per day if ya want, and I'm sure that she'd appreciate anyone's assistance. Her name is Michele, and she's a total hottie sweetheart from FL. No, she's not anything associated to the biz, and sorry, she IS married, but. She's hot and she does do some incredibly erotic stuff professionally.

Thanks in advance for those that vote! And for everyone, enjoy the pics / vids for the contestants. .

JayShe got my vote

No Body Knows
12-04-10, 21:16
I live in Lexington and met a girl from Louisville off the chatline. I drove down to see her once, but ended up having to miss work the next day because it ends up being like a 4-5 hr trip by the time you factor everything in. She's in the 115-120 range. Really cute face. Small boobs and a little saggy from kids. But damn fine experience for a picture of Ben Franklin.

I'd like to trade her info to someone who has a regular gal in the lexington area. Not someone off a website or the name of some agency. Someone I can't find by doing a simple websearch on my own.

Ky Guy 123
12-05-10, 00:33
Thanks guys.. she's ahead by around 50 votes right now. If ya want/can, try and visit the site if ya think about it and toss more votes her way every now and again. Whoever that other lass is, she apparently has a strong support group herself. I feel kinda bad for the other lasses though.. one only has 13 votes! Ah well... she's not a well known nudist exhibitionist like Michele is.. *evil grin*. Did I mention that it is never dull when visiting her when in town? hehehe ;)

Thanks again!

Jay

She got my vote

KYcuriosity
12-05-10, 00:37
Thanks guys. She's ahead by around 50 votes right now. If ya want / can, try and visit the site if ya think about it and toss more votes her way every now and again. Whoever that other lass is, she apparently has a strong support group herself. I feel kinda bad for the other lasses though. One only has 13 votes! Ah well. She's not a well known nudist exhibitionist like Michele is. *evil grin. Did I mention that it is never dull when visiting her when in town? Hehehe.

Thanks again!

JayI voted but she's down by 4 just a few minutes ago now.

Dynomite
12-06-10, 05:36
Ky Guy 123, I voted for her. I'm probably carrying cookies on account of it. If she wins by one vote tell her Golfcart pulled her through.Hint: In-Private browsing!

I'm pretty sure that is her support group! I added a hundred votes and still couldn't catch up till I got tired of re-opening my browser window.

Indyjim1970
12-06-10, 09:50
Hola.

JayI voted, but is she down by 1000 or so.

Sunycide
12-08-10, 09:14
I've had a couple PM's with some of you lately regarding kinky providers. One kink whickprompted a question I will pose to the board. Are there any providers out there that "squirt"?

A little different I know, bit color me curious! Feel free to share with the group or PM!

Tonypat
12-09-10, 10:39
Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this beauty at ABE. Not only is she a knock out but she is so detailed, professional, and has a wonderful personality. I have to admit, talk about quite a difference than any other providers, WOW, she has a sense of humor yet the playfulness to go with it to make your experience truly one that you could never forget, (or want to forget for that matter). ABE overall gets a huge thumbs up from me, the rooms are very clean, soothing, relaxing, and calming. The techniques that Jewel uses sent me to my happy place, like Heaven on Earth. Intelligent conversation, a great sense of humor that made me forget all of my worries and tension. I have to admit, I am the very shy type of guy but this young lady brought me out of shyness real quick. I can't fully explain it, she creates an atmosphere that that will leave you speechless and breathless. The complete total bliss of relaxation defines the true meaning of someone that will keep you wanting to come back for more, (I know it does me). The lady that I believe owns the place was so friendly as well, they just seem to naturally make you feel like you have been blessed or something. For sure not just a hole in the wall place that's for sure, the facility was in tip top shape, all temperature controlled especially for such a chilly / cold night. More of the classy type of facility that one would thing of as only the rich and famous frequent yet I got catered to like that but sure wasn't at the same highly inflated cost that would be associated with the other places like that, I'm for sure about that. All I can say is that 110% honesty here, if you get the opportunity to try out just one girl in the area and you have to choose, I would make sure it's this little, petite, foxy young lady, well worth your time and money. I still can't get her off of my mind and out of my head, not just a gorgeous, precious, baby doll provider but seriously, the personality that will have you begging to see her and only her every time that you need a provider. I know she has me addicted, and that really is the God's honest truth. If you get the chance go and see what I mean, you for sure won't / couldn't ever be disappointed that's a promise. One other great thing about the place is that it had easy, safe, and plenty of parking. The overall place and experience not only gets an A+ from me, but more of an A++++++++++.

Bigtlvr
12-09-10, 11:40
Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this beauty at ABE. Not only is she a knock out but she is so detailed, professional, and has a wonderful personality. I have to admit, talk about quite a difference than any other providers, WOW, she has a sense of humor yet the playfulness to go with it to make your experience truly one that you could never forget, (or want to forget for that matter). ABE overall gets a huge thumbs up from me, the rooms are very clean, soothing, relaxing, and calming. The techniques that Jewel uses sent me to my happy place, like Heaven on Earth. Intelligent conversation, a great sense of humor that made me forget all of my worries and tension. I have to admit, I am the very shy type of guy but this young lady brought me out of shyness real quick. I can't fully explain it, she creates an atmosphere that that will leave you speechless and breathless. The complete total bliss of relaxation defines the true meaning of someone that will keep you wanting to come back for more, (I know it does me). The lady that I believe owns the place was so friendly as well, they just seem to naturally make you feel like you have been blessed or something. For sure not just a hole in the wall place that's for sure, the facility was in tip top shape, all temperature controlled especially for such a chilly / cold night. More of the classy type of facility that one would thing of as only the rich and famous frequent yet I got catered to like that but sure wasn't at the same highly inflated cost that would be associated with the other places like that, I'm for sure about that. All I can say is that 110% honesty here, if you get the opportunity to try out just one girl in the area and you have to choose, I would make sure it's this little, petite, foxy young lady, well worth your time and money. I still can't get her off of my mind and out of my head, not just a gorgeous, precious, baby doll provider but seriously, the personality that will have you begging to see her and only her every time that you need a provider. I know she has me addicted, and that really is the God's honest truth. If you get the chance go and see what I mean, you for sure won't / couldn't ever be disappointed that's a promise. One other great thing about the place is that it had easy, safe, and plenty of parking. The overall place and experience not only gets an A+ from me, but more of an A++++++++++.Tony, would pleas send me pm re: activities and rate.

Thanks

White
12-09-10, 11:58
Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this beauty at ABE. Not only is she a knock out but she is so detailed, professional, and has a wonderful personality. I have to admit, talk about quite a difference than any other providers, WOW, she has a sense of humor yet the playfulness to go with it to make your experience truly one that you could never forget, (or want to forget for that matter). ABE overall gets a huge thumbs up from me, the rooms are very clean, soothing, relaxing, and calming. The techniques that Jewel uses sent me to my happy place, like Heaven on Earth. Intelligent conversation, a great sense of humor that made me forget all of my worries and tension. I have to admit, I am the very shy type of guy but this young lady brought me out of shyness real quick. I can't fully explain it, she creates an atmosphere that that will leave you speechless and breathless. The complete total bliss of relaxation defines the true meaning of someone that will keep you wanting to come back for more, (I know it does me). The lady that I believe owns the place was so friendly as well, they just seem to naturally make you feel like you have been blessed or something. For sure not just a hole in the wall place that's for sure, the facility was in tip top shape, all temperature controlled especially for such a chilly / cold night. More of the classy type of facility that one would thing of as only the rich and famous frequent yet I got catered to like that but sure wasn't at the same highly inflated cost that would be associated with the other places like that, I'm for sure about that. All I can say is that 110% honesty here, if you get the opportunity to try out just one girl in the area and you have to choose, I would make sure it's this little, petite, foxy young lady, well worth your time and money. I still can't get her off of my mind and out of my head, not just a gorgeous, precious, baby doll provider but seriously, the personality that will have you begging to see her and only her every time that you need a provider. I know she has me addicted, and that really is the God's honest truth. If you get the chance go and see what I mean, you for sure won't / couldn't ever be disappointed that's a promise. One other great thing about the place is that it had easy, safe, and plenty of parking. The overall place and experience not only gets an A+ from me, but more of an A++++++++++.What in the HELL kind of first report is that? LMAO!

Sunycide
12-09-10, 14:40
Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this beauty at ABE. Not only is she a knock out but she is so detailed, professional, and has a wonderful personality. I have to admit, talk about quite a difference than any other providers, WOW, she has a sense of humor yet the playfulness to go with it to make your experience truly one that you could never forget, (or want to forget for that matter). ABE overall gets a huge thumbs up from me, the rooms are very clean, soothing, relaxing, and calming. The techniques that Jewel uses sent me to my happy place, like Heaven on Earth. Intelligent conversation, a great sense of humor that made me forget all of my worries and tension. I have to admit, I am the very shy type of guy but this young lady brought me out of shyness real quick. I can't fully explain it, she creates an atmosphere that that will leave you speechless and breathless. The complete total bliss of relaxation defines the true meaning of someone that will keep you wanting to come back for more, (I know it does me). The lady that I believe owns the place was so friendly as well, they just seem to naturally make you feel like you have been blessed or something. For sure not just a hole in the wall place that's for sure, the facility was in tip top shape, all temperature controlled especially for such a chilly / cold night. More of the classy type of facility that one would thing of as only the rich and famous frequent yet I got catered to like that but sure wasn't at the same highly inflated cost that would be associated with the other places like that, I'm for sure about that. All I can say is that 110% honesty here, if you get the opportunity to try out just one girl in the area and you have to choose, I would make sure it's this little, petite, foxy young lady, well worth your time and money. I still can't get her off of my mind and out of my head, not just a gorgeous, precious, baby doll provider but seriously, the personality that will have you begging to see her and only her every time that you need a provider. I know she has me addicted, and that really is the God's honest truth. If you get the chance go and see what I mean, you for sure won't / couldn't ever be disappointed that's a promise. One other great thing about the place is that it had easy, safe, and plenty of parking. The overall place and experience not only gets an A+ from me, but more of an A++++++++++.Vicky is that you? Hahaha.

Toytiger
12-09-10, 15:45
Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this beauty at ABE. Not only is she a knock out but she is so detailed, professional, and has a wonderful personality. I have to admit, talk about quite a difference than any other providers, WOW, she has a sense of humor yet the playfulness to go with it to make your experience truly one that you could never forget, (or want to forget for that matter). ABE overall gets a huge thumbs up from me, the rooms are very clean, soothing, relaxing, and calming. The techniques that Jewel uses sent me to my happy place, like Heaven on Earth. Intelligent conversation, a great sense of humor that made me forget all of my worries and tension. I have to admit, I am the very shy type of guy but this young lady brought me out of shyness real quick. I can't fully explain it, she creates an atmosphere that that will leave you speechless and breathless. The complete total bliss of relaxation defines the true meaning of someone that will keep you wanting to come back for more, (I know it does me). The lady that I believe owns the place was so friendly as well, they just seem to naturally make you feel like you have been blessed or something. For sure not just a hole in the wall place that's for sure, the facility was in tip top shape, all temperature controlled especially for such a chilly / cold night. More of the classy type of facility that one would thing of as only the rich and famous frequent yet I got catered to like that but sure wasn't at the same highly inflated cost that would be associated with the other places like that, I'm for sure about that. All I can say is that 110% honesty here, if you get the opportunity to try out just one girl in the area and you have to choose, I would make sure it's this little, petite, foxy young lady, well worth your time and money. I still can't get her off of my mind and out of my head, not just a gorgeous, precious, baby doll provider but seriously, the personality that will have you begging to see her and only her every time that you need a provider. I know she has me addicted, and that really is the God's honest truth. If you get the chance go and see what I mean, you for sure won't / couldn't ever be disappointed that's a promise. One other great thing about the place is that it had easy, safe, and plenty of parking. The overall place and experience not only gets an A+ from me, but more of an A++++++++++.LOL Yeah, ok. Let me get this right; There are NUMEROUS providers out there that are cheaper, hotter but this guys 1st post is endorsing one from an escort service. Sounds believable to me.

Abe Girl Vicky
12-09-10, 16:50
Vicky is that you? Hahaha.Not me, Sunycide. . JAKE (here in the forum) asked for reviews, so we now provide clients a card with the link to GNERAL REPORTS. We ask them to post reviews (good or bad) to help with your decision.

And he fell in love with Jewelz (LOL.) He's a nice guy, fellas, and new to A. B. E (but not a new hobbyist.) Try not to be too hard on him.

I did tell you we worked hard to improve things. Just read the reviews (good and bad) and make an informed judgment.

Abe Girl Vicky
12-09-10, 16:58
LOL Yeah, ok. Let me get this right; There are NUMEROUS providers out there that are cheaper, hotter but this guys 1st post is endorsing one from an escort service. Sounds believable to me.Yes, TT. A. B. E is more than an escort service. We're the first licensed company to incorporate body rub service into the general services provided by an agency. You guys know from experience that we've had our difficulties learning this particular side of the industry, but we've improved. Fine wine takes time to ferment and reach perfection.

If you find a hotter, cheaper provider, you should spend money with her / him. What you identify as "hot" may not seem so to another; it's the typical "beauty's in the eye" scenario.

We're looking for clients who are serious about forming long-term business relationships with an agency that offers a variety of attractive providers. Commerce chambers, business owners and discreet professionals understand the need for such agencies (ergo the licensing opportunities.) Some clients understand the advantages of using a professionally-licensed service, some do not. No offense taken if you decide that a service agency is not for you.

Bigtlvr
12-09-10, 18:17
Not me, Sunycide. . JAKE (here in the forum) asked for reviews, so we now provide clients a card with the link to GNERAL REPORTS. We ask them to post reviews (good or bad) to help with your decision.

And he fell in love with Jewelz (LOL.) He's a nice guy, fellas, and new to A. B. E (but not a new hobbyist.) Try not to be too hard on him.

I did tell you we worked hard to improve things. Just read the reviews (good and bad) and make an informed judgment. Look, I'm sorry and don't mean to come off as crass, but no guy, I mean. NO GUY. Is going to write a review like that. Its too long and has not details. If you looked at any of the review on here they are 3-4 sentences at most.

Jake 4119
12-09-10, 20:46
Yes, TT. A. B. E is more than an escort service. We're the first licensed company to incorporate body rub service into the general services provided by an agency. You guys know from experience that we've had our difficulties learning this particular side of the industry, but we've improved. Fine wine takes time to ferment and reach perfection.

If you find a hotter, cheaper provider, you should spend money with her / him. What you identify as "hot" may not seem so to another; it's the typical "beauty's in the eye" scenario.

We're looking for clients who are serious about forming long-term business relationships with an agency that offers a variety of attractive providers. Commerce chambers, business owners and discreet professionals understand the need for such agencies (ergo the licensing opportunities.) Some clients understand the advantages of using a professionally-licensed service, some do not. No offense taken if you decide that a service agency is not for you. Hey, some guys turn into Shakespeare with their reviews. There was a man on the dog site some years ago in Ohio who'd post his reviews in the general forum. They were a work of art. I'm happy to see such a good review about a provider from ABE. They have beautiful women and if they are providing great service, great!

Abe Girl Vicky
12-10-10, 05:14
Look, I'm sorry and don't mean to come off as crass, but no guy, I mean. NO GUY. Is going to write a review like that. Its too long and has not details. If you looked at any of the review on here they are 3-4 sentences at most.Your not being crass or critical, Big; just practical. He emailed me the link to his post here in the forum. If you PM me, and let you know whether he's willing to share it with you and he'll tell you himself about his experience with Jewelz. He did not register on my site with an anonymous email, so a little discretion is required on this, if you would.

Dd Dylan
12-10-10, 14:21
Your not being crass or critical, Big; just practical. He emailed me the link to his post here in the forum. If you PM me, and let you know whether he's willing to share it with you and he'll tell you himself about his experience with Jewelz. He did not register on my site with an anonymous email, so a little discretion is required on this, if you would.Vicky,

It is obvious to me that you have an interest in marketing to the visitors of this board- but I can tell you that I would personally never visit a provider based on an essay written by a first term poster. If I wanted to read essays I wouldn't of dropped out of high school.

Soooooooooo, if you really want to start to gain business from this board, my suggestion is that you PM 5 regular posters and respected members with some sort of offer- not a $5 off offer, but something like waiving of the house charge- and let those people report-I would recommend using the same sort of password or coupon or whatever so that those selected members can keep some anonymity, just in case "Funguy101 in KY" doesn't want it reported that he likes Blue strapons while he has roach clips on his nipples. And hey, if my great marketing stategerie works, feel free to flip me a "waiving of the house charge" coupon, I will give Selena a spin and come back and give a legit report on my experience.

Also, FYI, your webpage takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to load to see more pics of the girls; I don't have that kind of time. Make it easy.

Just food for thought; but good food, Ruth Chris caliber good food.

DD

Toytiger
12-10-10, 15:03
Vicky,

It is obvious to me that you have an interest in marketing to the visitors of this board- but I can tell you that I would personally never visit a provider based on an essay written by a first term poster. If I wanted to read essays I wouldn't of dropped out of high school.

Soooooooooo, if you really want to start to gain business from this board, my suggestion is that you PM 5 regular posters and respected members with some sort of offer- not a $5 off offer, but something like waiving of the house charge- and let those people report-I would recommend using the same sort of password or coupon or whatever so that those selected members can keep some anonymity, just in case "Funguy101 in KY" doesn't want it reported that he likes Blue strapons while he has roach clips on his nipples. And hey, if my great marketing stategerie works, feel free to flip me a "waiving of the house charge" coupon, I will give Selena a spin and come back and give a legit report on my experience.

Also, FYI, your webpage takes way too long to load to see more pics of the girls; I don't have that kind of time. Make it easy.

DDI have to agree. Put your $$ where your girls are. Waive the house fee for a 1st visit. If the appointment goes well, then you would obviously have repeat customers that would have no prob paying house fee then

Ky Guy 123
12-10-10, 15:20
I would agree with DD at his idea being a sound marketing plan. I know a lass that uses the idea of 'buy 4 visits & get the 5th free' business model to HUGE success in another city nearby. She and her comrades are/were booked solid to great reviews and happy clients everywhere. A.B.E. having the back and forth reviews, and having former lasses that worked for them actively pronouncing to the BP world that 'they're no longer with A.B.E.' makes a hobbyist ponder the validity of A.B.E., and any reports that would come from outside their hallowed halls in any form. The only thing that would HAVE to be assured though, should this idea ever be considered to be given to a few respected members here, would be that the lasses visited would have to not know about there being anything different whatsoever between this client versus any other client. A review would still be suspect if the lass visited had advance knowledge, and gave a service above and beyond all duties to try and hedge the bets at an excellent review. Now, not knowing the A.B.E. visitors policy or fiscal plan myself, I'd wonder if that component could even be done? If so, it'd be a serious accomplishment, and a way at finally establishing A.B.E.'s credibility being above reproach across the entire L'ville USASG community. :)

So, take it as it is... I think it'd be a great marketing plan if A.B.E. decided to try it, but there would be some obstacles to consider still before the offers were made. :)

K, I'll put my 'Marketing for Dummies' book to the side now, and finish getting ready for my photoshoot this afternoon. Enjoy!

Jay

Vicky,

Also, FYI, your webpage takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to load to see more pics of the girls; I don't have that kind of time. Make it easy.

DD

Dd Dylan
12-10-10, 15:53
I would agree with DD at his idea being a sound marketing plan. I know a lass that uses the idea of 'buy 4 visits & get the 5th free' business model to HUGE success in another city nearby. She and her comrades are / were booked solid to great reviews and happy clients everywhere. A. B. E. Having the back and forth reviews, and having former lasses that worked for them actively pronouncing to the BP world that 'they're no longer with A. B. E. ' makes a hobbyist ponder the validity of A. B. E, and any reports that would come from outside their hallowed halls in any form. The only thing that would HAVE to be assured though, should this idea ever be considered to be given to a few respected members here, would be that the lasses visited would have to not know about there being anything different whatsoever between this client versus any other client. A review would still be suspect if the lass visited had advance knowledge, and gave a service above and beyond all duties to try and hedge the bets at an excellent review. Now, not knowing the A. B. E. Visitors policy or fiscal plan myself, I'd wonder if that component could even be done? If so, it'd be a serious accomplishment, and a way at finally establishing A. B. E. 's credibility being above reproach across the entire L'ville USASG community. .

So, take it as it is. I think it'd be a great marketing plan if A. B. E. Decided to try it, but there would be some obstacles to consider still before the offers were made. .

K, I'll put my 'Marketing for Dummies' book to the side now, and finish getting ready for my photoshoot this afternoon. Enjoy!

JayWhat he said about the quote makes good sense. With the secrecay to the providers, but then again, it may make one hell of an experience for the 5 providers!

Toytiger
12-10-10, 16:13
Just now occurred to me. I haven't seen "Pixie" advertise. You remember;" why don't you just stroke a penis and STFU" lmao. Is she officially retired?

Member #4121
12-11-10, 02:05
Just now occurred to me. I haven't seen "Pixie" advertise. You remember;" why don't you just stroke a penis and STFU" lmao. Is she officially retired?I have been wondering the same thing. Will say one thing for her you didn't have to push too many buttons to get a response. Hehe

Greywolf123
12-11-10, 11:29
Hi Guys,

I have been curious about the place so I went to chk them out a couple times. I would recommend having a reservation (did aft 1st time) if you go unless you like the possibility of standing / sitting waiting on a girl with another guy (just my luck at the time). My time was very pleasurable each time. I was amazed at the menu and the prices. But after I thought about it the prices did not very to much diff than what is already out there if you take the house off and the girls prices don't diff to much from each other. I can understand the houses cut with the cleanlyness, security, and up keep. It is diffently for a serious hobbist that looks for the better side of their hobby. I do wish Vicky would update the websit. I will provide pm to certain SM. I will be going back and see the girls they are fun and cater to your needs but I will be seeing more of my usual providers. Just my 2 cents.

Has anyone else had the pleasure of seeing this beauty at ABE. Not only is she a knock out but she is so detailed, professional, and has a wonderful personality. I have to admit, talk about quite a difference than any other providers, WOW, she has a sense of humor yet the playfulness to go with it to make your experience truly one that you could never forget, (or want to forget for that matter). ABE overall gets a huge thumbs up from me, the rooms are very clean, soothing, relaxing, and calming. The techniques that Jewel uses sent me to my happy place, like Heaven on Earth. Intelligent conversation, a great sense of humor that made me forget all of my worries and tension. I have to admit, I am the very shy type of guy but this young lady brought me out of shyness real quick. I can't fully explain it, she creates an atmosphere that that will leave you speechless and breathless. The complete total bliss of relaxation defines the true meaning of someone that will keep you wanting to come back for more, (I know it does me). The lady that I believe owns the place was so friendly as well, they just seem to naturally make you feel like you have been blessed or something. For sure not just a hole in the wall place that's for sure, the facility was in tip top shape, all temperature controlled especially for such a chilly / cold night. More of the classy type of facility that one would thing of as only the rich and famous frequent yet I got catered to like that but sure wasn't at the same highly inflated cost that would be associated with the other places like that, I'm for sure about that. All I can say is that 110% honesty here, if you get the opportunity to try out just one girl in the area and you have to choose, I would make sure it's this little, petite, foxy young lady, well worth your time and money. I still can't get her off of my mind and out of my head, not just a gorgeous, precious, baby doll provider but seriously, the personality that will have you begging to see her and only her every time that you need a provider. I know she has me addicted, and that really is the God's honest truth. If you get the chance go and see what I mean, you for sure won't / couldn't ever be disappointed that's a promise. One other great thing about the place is that it had easy, safe, and plenty of parking. The overall place and experience not only gets an A+ from me, but more of an A++++++++++.

Coloice
12-11-10, 12:54
Just now occurred to me. I haven't seen "Pixie" advertise. You remember;" why don't you just stroke a penis and STFU" lmao. Is she officially retired?Clear your inbox!

Toytiger
12-11-10, 18:38
Clear your inbox!Cleared! Dam, didn't know it was full

Wingman Todd
12-12-10, 08:24
Got to share this! Thought my fellow Mongers down South might enjoy!

Twas the night before Christmas, and God it was neat.

The kids were both gone, and my wife was in heat.

The doors were all bolted, the phone off the hook,

It was time for some nooky, by hook or by crook.

Momma in her teddy and I in the nude,

Had just hit the bedroom and reached for the lube.

When out on the lawn there arose such a cry,

That I lost my boner, and momma went dry.

Up to the window I sprang like an elf,

Tore back the shade while she played with herself.

The moon on the crest of the snowman we'd built,

Showed a broom up his ass, clean up to the hilt.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a rusty old sleigh and eight mangey reindeer.

With a fat little driver, half out of the sled,

A sock in his ear and a bra on his head.

Sure as I'm speaking, he was high as a kite,

And he yelled to his team, but it didn't sound right.

Woa Shithead, woa Asshole, woa Stupid, woa Putz,

Either slow down this rig or I'll cut off your nuts.

Look out for the lamp post, and don't hit the tree,

Quit shaking the sleigh, 'cause I got to go pee.

They cleared the old lamp post, the tree got a rub,

Just as Santa leaned out and threw up on my shrub.

And then from the roof we heard such a clatter,

As each little reindeer now emptied his bladder.

I was donning my jockies, to cover my ass,

When down the chimney Santa came with a crash.

His suit was all smelly with perfume galore,

He looked like a bum and he smelled like a working girl.

"That was some brothel," he said with a smile,

"The reindeer are pooped, and I'll just stay awhile"

He walked to the kitchen for himself poured a drink,

Then whipped out his pecker and pissed in the sink.

I started to laugh, my wife smiled with glee,

The old boy was hung nearly down to his knee.

Back in the den, Santa reached in his sack,

But his toys were all gone, and some new things were packed.

The first thing he found was a pair of false tits,

The next was a handgun with a penis that spits.

A box filled with condoms was Santa's next find,

And six pair of panties, the edible kind.

A bra without nipples, a penis extension,

And several more things I shouldn't even mention.

A f*k ring, a G-string, and all types of oil,

And a dildo so long that it lay in a coil.

"This stuff ain't for kids, Mrs. Santa will shit,

So I'll leave 'them here, and then I'll just split."

He filled every stocking and then took his leave,

With one tiny butt plug stuck under his sleeve.

He sprang to his sleigh, but his feet were like lead,

Thus he fell on his ass and broke wind instead.

In time he was seated, took reigns of his hitch,

Saying,"Take me home, Rudolph. This night's been a *****!"

The sleigh was near gone when we heard Santa shout,

"The best thing about pussy is you can't wear it out!"

WM

Legslover
12-14-10, 17:47
I 've seen some familiar faces posting on backpage as body rub providers. That's a good thing; and you'll see more and more if the city starts enforcing the new strip club ordinance.

TS

Whiskey Pete
12-15-10, 00:55
I 've seen some familiar faces posting on backpage as body rub providers. That's a good thing; and you'll see more and more if the city starts enforcing the new strip club ordinance.

TSQuick providers.

Whiskey Pete
12-15-10, 00:57
Quick providers.I meant to say WHICH providers? Sorry about that.

Legslover
12-15-10, 18:25
I meant to say WHICH providers? Sorry about that.Don't want to get too detailed. Check 12/8 and 12/2 escorts posts. If you go to the strip clubs, you'll know who they are.

I've seen others posting, but it's been a few months.

TS

Golfcart
12-15-10, 20:59
Dancers make their living on the up-sell. Isn't a dancer turned escort more likely to up-sell?

KYcuriosity
12-15-10, 23:51

TSI know the law was upheld in the summer by the Courts, but has Louisville started enforcing yet? I was hoping to slip out to PT's at least one more time for some boobies in my face.

Statatat
12-17-10, 10:58
Had a dream about a Burberry Babe that was soooo worth it! The dream lasted a solid hour and was great on every level. Want to know more. Message me!

Lou Jack
12-17-10, 19:15
I know the law was upheld in the summer by the Courts, but has Louisville started enforcing yet? I was hoping to slip out to PT's at least one more time for some boobies in my face.It was supposed to go into effect January 1st, but may be delayed now because the city hasn't sent out letters to the clubs officially notifying them of when they need to comply.

Sunycide
12-18-10, 14:59
Have any of you given any thought to the correlation (if any) of the time of day you see a provider versus the mileage received? Do you get more earlier in the day? Later? 1st appointment? Last appointment?

As a rule, I try not to have my appointment sandwiched between two others if I can help it. Usually this is at the start of the day and the end. I have gotten more mileage at the end of the day, generally speaking.

I'm very curious about your alls thoughts on this matter.

Ky Guy 123
12-18-10, 16:17
End of the Day has been hit or miss for me, as it can mean that the lass is in her 'groove' and isn't so worried about the timeframe of the visit (good), or, it can also mean just as easily that she's exhausted, tired of dealing with frisky menfolk, and is completely not 'into it' (bad). Add to that the image of her having been with other lads, probably sweaty, etc. and not knowing if there were showers involved after.... for me, it's just a better time in my own head and in my visit as a whole if I'm the first lad at the door that day. It's also helped that I always try and be the most personable and charming that I can be with them too, to best ensure that my visit is remembered fondly, and encouraged back for future endeavors. ;)

Just my opinion... :)

Jay

Have any of you given any thought to the correlation (if any) of the time of day you see a provider versus the mileage received? Do you get more earlier in the day? Later? 1st appointment? Last appointment?

As a rule, I try not to have my appointment sandwiched between two others if I can help it. Usually this is at the start of the day and the end. I have gotten more mileage at the end of the day, generally speaking.

I'm very curious about your alls thoughts on this matter.

Gunghobma
12-19-10, 01:01

I'm very curious about your alls thoughts on this matter. Best mileage in my humble opinion has to do with a combination of personality, with, charm and lots of time. If the provider has an appointment right before or after you, then you must be all the more charming & witty to get her to have fun as opposed to provide a service. If the provider isn't distracted by their lat appointment & has some time to kill after your's, it has been my experience they she will be far more likely to work the ending out slowly / tortureously (good) , provide BJ, DATY or any other number of extras.

It goes without saying that you must have great hygene and a bit of cologne. IT never fails that when a provider tells me I smell good there are extras available. Doesn't matter on the time of day.

James Doe69
12-19-10, 02:12
I've found that among popular providers DATY late in the day to be salty and bad for High Blood Pressure, BUT sex does offset HBP. So I guess I would call late afternoon DATY a tie, healthwise. Just MHO.

Doc

Abe Girl Vicky
12-19-10, 09:07
It was supposed to go into effect January 1st, but may be delayed now because the city hasn't sent out letters to the clubs officially notifying them of when they need to comply.It became official at the end of November, guys. The only thing that may delay enforcement is a review by the USA Supreme Court as requested by the plaintiffs. It's all very silly and Orwellian, IMHO.

Abe Girl Vicky
12-19-10, 09:24
Vicky,

Soooooooooo, if you really want to start to gain business from this board, my suggestion is that you PM 5 regular posters and respected members with some sort of offer- not a $5 off offer, but something like waiving of the house charge- and let those people report-I would recommend using the same sort of password or coupon or whatever so that those selected members can keep some anonymity, just in case "Funguy101 in KY" doesn't want it reported that he likes Blue strapons while he has roach clips on his nipples. And hey, if my great marketing stategerie works, feel free to flip me a "waiving of the house charge" coupon, I will give Selena a spin and come back and give a legit report on my experience. This may be feasible after December, DD. With my current arrangement with the girls registered to A. B. E, the house provides all the equipment and materials needed for in-call service at no charge. We also outfit the girls (attire, hair & nails, cosmetics, etc) properly for out-call service free of charge if she is in a pinch financially. That makes discounting or eliminating the house portion difficult, but not impossible. A stroll through the park might be arranged.

DDLOL. Well said. It's the trade-off between high resolution images (for serious hobbyists) , contextual music and features and, frankly, a rapid website. I've received many suggestions via PM about recommended changes. We've incorporated a few of the recommendations already, and will be working over the holidays to improve the processing of site features. I just purchased more storage space on my host server, so we should be able to spread processing out across several hyperlinked pages (it will be invisible to you.) This should improve performance, according to my web guru.

Sunycide
12-20-10, 09:07
Since I've been one of the more vocal critics I will painfully offer myself up as a test customer. I know I know, I shouldn't, but I am a team player so.

Ho Ho Ho have a great Christmas everyone!

Mirabilis
12-21-10, 23:06
PM from Descret1 Anyone that you know that has come seen me, knows that info. If you hav seen Melissa, Crystal, & me, then what was the decor like? This much I DO know as I just had a very interesting convo with each. So? And Lori, BTW, is oldr than I am. This I KNOW & can prove. Again, get a life & keep my name off this board. All the info that you posted has been posted before. Care to post REAL info? I thought not. Do your job, keep my name out of your mouth, & this can end here. Plain & simple. Keep it up, & my attorney will proceed. You've been warned before, & please don't think that he can't get ahold of your computer. He can. It's bad enough that you slam me in your ads, which Scott is always forwarded. You continue to hang yourself, & I've had enough. Push & I'll push back.

Can someone please tell Amanda I am a DUDE this is crazy. My first post and I get all this crap. Amanda has multiple profiles on here. Check her IPs and the PMs in my box please. Check my IP address while your at it if you would like. And to answer the above questions for further proof on my maleness. Melissa. Walk in the door to office, desk on the right. Door to the right is the blond chicks room, straight back is Melissa's room. Chrystal. In 2 story office building off shelbyville road. Door on the far right and go thru glass door. Back to the right is her room where she has tasteful pictures of herself on EVERY wall. Now what Amanda? Feel stupid yet?

Garland2
12-22-10, 12:30
PM from Descret1 Anyone that you know that has come seen me, knows that info. If you hav seen Melissa, Crystal, & me, then what was the decor like? This much I DO know as I just had a very interesting convo with each. So? This I KNOW & can prove. Again, get a life & keep my name off this board. All the info that you posted has been posted before. Care to post REAL info? I thought not. Do your job, keep my name out of your mouth, & this can end here. Plain & simple. Keep it up, & my attorney will proceed. You've been warned before, & please don't think that he can't get ahold of your computer. He can. It's bad enough that you slam me in your ads, which Scott is always forwarded. You continue to hang yourself, & I've had enough. Push & I'll push back.

Can someone please tell Amanda I am a DUDE this is crazy. My first post and I get all this crap. Amanda has multiple profiles on here. Check her IPs and the PMs in my box please. Check my IP address while your at it if you would like. And to answer the above questions for further proof on my maleness. Melissa. Walk in the door to office, desk on the right. Door to the right is the blond chicks room, straight back is Melissa's room. Chrystal. In 2 story office building off shelbyville road. Door on the far right and go thru glass door. Back to the right is her room where she has tasteful pictures of herself on EVERY wall. Now what Amanda? Feel stupid yet? Mirabilis,

If you and Amanda want to fight on here then so be it, but could you please delete my name out of her emails prior to copying them public. I have done nothing here at all. Someone asked for a review of me (Squirrel88) Amanda News TOME gave a fake review, I let it go. However then you gave a review of me and I let it go. But Amanda logged on and accused me of being you and that I simply couldn't let go. I just said once, I am not Mirabilis and once is all that it needs said. However for you two to pm and then to keep saying my name over and over and posting it is something I'd rather not happen. I don't have anything to do with this. I just simply wanted others to know I am not you (Mirabilis). And Mira, I think the only way you are going to prove you are a man is to start posting new info that only a man can know (but not about me, please and thank you). This should be easy for you to do, but since I have nothing to do with any of this can you please exclude me in all fashion.

Thanks Lorynn

Discret1
12-22-10, 23:01
Mirabilis,

If you and Amanda want to fight on here then so be it, but could you please delete my name out of her emails prior to copying them public. I have done nothing here at all. Someone asked for a review of me (Squirrel88) Amanda News TOME gave a fake review, I let it go. However then you gave a review of me and I let it go. But Amanda logged on and accused me of being you and that I simply couldn't let go. I just said once, I am not Mirabilis and once is all that it needs said. However for you two to pm and then to keep saying my name over and over and posting it is something I'd rather not happen. I don't have anything to do with this. I just simply wanted others to know I am not you (Mirabilis). And Mira, I think the only way you are going to prove you are a man is to start posting new info that only a man can know (but not about me, please and thank you). This should be easy for you to do, but since I have nothing to do with any of this can you please exclude me in all fashion.

Thanks LorynnI get on here to make sure that my name isn't mentioned. I've asked many, many times that it not be. Yet once again, it is. Suppose that I can't stop it, so have fun. I'm done. IF you've seen me, Mirabilis or whomever the hell you are, then here's my question to you. You sent me a pm saying "I have seen you more than once". If I was old the first time, apparently older than you thought originally, then why would you bother to come back a second time? Did you think that I was going to be magically younger the second visit? If you'd had ask, I ALWAYS tell people how old I really am & will show ANYONE my license as proof. 1967 baby, which makes me 43. I DON'T lie about my age. No need to. If you talk to me long enough, you'll hear me mention how old my kiddo is & can do the math.

I'm sure that Jackson, if asked, can look & see where the NewTomme review is coming from. I assure you that he will tell you that it doesn't come from my IP address. I've not changed names, either. And per my attorney, I have no contact with Lori in any fashion. To do so would go back on what he's asked me to do. I haven't posted any fake reviews about her. Rather her photos be real or fake, I don't pay for her services so it doesn't matter to me either way. If they're fake, then that's something she'll have to deal with & doesn't affect me one way or another. I don't post photos, never have & never will, (this web site among others like the ones that Shonn Perisol likes to publish) , is one of the many reasons why I'd never post them. If you want to see younger providers, be my guest. If you're worried that their photos are fake or that they're older than you'd like, ask them. If you show up & see that they're not what they represent, then leave. There's many, many, many providers to choose from & I'm sure new ones will crop up over time. The holidays are coming up, I'm spending it with my family, & am done with all this negative crap. Period. If you want to write lies about me, go ahead. I really just don't care anymore. When asked to keep my name off this board, it falls on deaf ears anyways. People will do what they want anyways, so. So Mirabilis or whomever you are, YES, I'm old. Older than a lot of people on back page & other sites, but younger than some others. If I'm so old, then quit coming. Easy solution. And Garland, ask Jackson to see what IP address the reviews are coming from. I guarantee that they're not from mine. I'm sure he has a way to keep track of all of this stuff. Amanda

Mirabilis
12-23-10, 08:54
I get on here to make sure that my name isn't mentioned. I've asked many, many times that it not be. Yet once again, it is. Suppose that I can't stop it, so have fun. I'm done. IF you've seen me, Mirabilis or whomever the hell you are, then here's my question to you. You sent me a pm saying "I have seen you more than once". If I was old the first time, apparently older than you thought originally, then why would you bother to come back a second time? Did you think that I was going to be magically younger the second visit? If you'd had ask, I ALWAYS tell people how old I really am & will show ANYONE my license as proof. 1967 baby, which makes me 43. I DON'T lie about my age. No need to. If you talk to me long enough, you'll hear me mention how old my kiddo is & can do the math.

I'm sure that Jackson, if asked, can look & see where the NewTomme review is coming from. I assure you that he will tell you that it doesn't come from my IP address. I've not changed names, either. And per my attorney, I have no contact with Lori in any fashion. To do so would go back on what he's asked me to do. I haven't posted any fake reviews about her. Rather her photos be real or fake, I don't pay for her services so it doesn't matter to me either way. If they're fake, then that's something she'll have to deal with & doesn't affect me one way or another. I don't post photos, never have & never will, (this web site among others like the ones that Shonn Perisol likes to publish) , is one of the many reasons why I'd never post them. If you want to see younger providers, be my guest. If you're worried that their photos are fake or that they're older than you'd like, ask them. If you show up & see that they're not what they represent, then leave. There's many, many, many providers to choose from & I'm sure new ones will crop up over time. The holidays are coming up, I'm spending it with my family, & am done with all this negative crap. Period. If you want to write lies about me, go ahead. I really just don't care anymore. When asked to keep my name off this board, it falls on deaf ears anyways. People will do what they want anyways, so. So Mirabilis or whomever you are, YES, I'm old. Older than a lot of people on back page & other sites, but younger than some others. If I'm so old, then quit coming. Easy solution. And Garland, ask Jackson to see what IP address the reviews are coming from. I guarantee that they're not from mine. I'm sure he has a way to keep track of all of this stuff. AmandaChildish estrogen fueled internet bullshit. Damn 8 post and I'm fucking famous! Many LOLZs were had. And go.

Cincyfunguy
12-25-10, 11:25
Absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for sharing WM!

Got to share this! Thought my fellow Mongers down South might enjoy!

Twas the night before Christmas, and God it was neat.

The kids were both gone, and my wife was in heat.

The doors were all bolted, the phone off the hook,

It was time for some nooky, by hook or by crook.

Momma in her teddy and I in the nude,

Had just hit the bedroom and reached for the lube.

When out on the lawn there arose such a cry,

That I lost my boner, and momma went dry.

Up to the window I sprang like an elf,

Tore back the shade while she played with herself.

The moon on the crest of the snowman we'd built,

Showed a broom up his ass, clean up to the hilt.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a rusty old sleigh and eight mangey reindeer.

With a fat little driver, half out of the sled,

A sock in his ear and a bra on his head.

Sure as I'm speaking, he was high as a kite,

And he yelled to his team, but it didn't sound right.

Woa Shithead, woa Asshole, woa Stupid, woa Putz,

Either slow down this rig or I'll cut off your nuts.

Look out for the lamp post, and don't hit the tree,

Quit shaking the sleigh, 'cause I got to go pee.

They cleared the old lamp post, the tree got a rub,

Just as Santa leaned out and threw up on my shrub.

And then from the roof we heard such a clatter,

As each little reindeer now emptied his bladder.

I was donning my jockies, to cover my ass,

When down the chimney Santa came with a crash.

His suit was all smelly with perfume galore,

He looked like a bum and he smelled like a working girl.

"That was some brothel," he said with a smile,

"The reindeer are pooped, and I'll just stay awhile"

He walked to the kitchen for himself poured a drink,

Then whipped out his pecker and pissed in the sink.

I started to laugh, my wife smiled with glee,

The old boy was hung nearly down to his knee.

Back in the den, Santa reached in his sack,

But his toys were all gone, and some new things were packed.

The first thing he found was a pair of false tits,

The next was a handgun with a penis that spits.

A box filled with condoms was Santa's next find,

And six pair of panties, the edible kind.

A bra without nipples, a penis extension,

And several more things I shouldn't even mention.

A f*k ring, a G-string, and all types of oil,

And a dildo so long that it lay in a coil.

"This stuff ain't for kids, Mrs. Santa will shit,

So I'll leave 'them here, and then I'll just split."

He filled every stocking and then took his leave,

With one tiny butt plug stuck under his sleeve.

He sprang to his sleigh, but his feet were like lead,

Thus he fell on his ass and broke wind instead.

In time he was seated, took reigns of his hitch,

Saying,"Take me home, Rudolph. This night's been a *"

The sleigh was near gone when we heard Santa shout,

"The best thing about pussy is you can't wear it out!"

WM

Truckone
12-27-10, 14:26
Hey guys,

I need some help in locating someone. Some of you might remember Escada / Miss Alix.

If anybody knows how to contact her please pm me.

Bruno502
12-27-10, 21:41
Hey guys,

I need some help in locating someone. Some of you might remember Escada / Miss Alix.

If anybody knows how to contact her please pm me. She has been dancing at Pts for the last couple years. Current stage name is Jayda

Truckone
12-28-10, 00:32
She has been dancing at Pts for the last couple years. Current stage name is JaydaThanks for the response, does anyone know if she is still escorting?

Cubbie Fan
12-28-10, 12:38
Had a dream about Jaden a few weeks back. Great dream, hope I dream of her again soon. Barbie is also a great dream to have.

I wish more people would make mosts that help others instead of bickering. No offense to the good senior members, but to many are becoming seniors by posting junk instead of the right way.

Go Cubs

Scoresman
12-28-10, 13:42
Hey guys,

If anybody knows how to contact her please pm me. Does she have your wallet? Or do you have her std?

Truckone
12-28-10, 19:49
Does she have your wallet? Or do you have her std?Neither, just wanted to possibly see her but not if the STD thing is true. How do you know that, do you have a reliable source? Thanks for helping a brother and other hobbyists out.

Truckone
12-29-10, 10:34
You know, I am getting very tired of these silly / stupid little girls on BP. It is not just the young ones but even some more "mature" girls. I decided to get in touch with one last night, so I texted her to get things started. That was not the problem but when I tried to call to confirm and get directions, the phone would not take messages or go through. Then about 1+ hours after the appointment time she wanted to get together and gave some lame excuse. So the moral of the story is: I wish these "girls" would stop playing games or get the fuck out of here. By the way the person in question is Victoria / Vicki / Tori.

Truckone
12-29-10, 11:01
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used a client verification site? Sites like roomservice 2000, date check, preferred 411, etc.

Wingman Todd
12-29-10, 16:34
Truck,

I am a member of P411 and date check and have multiple vouches on each. For provders who belong to and use these verification sites (and most reliable ones do or should) , it is like an instant green light for them. You can only get vouched by providers you have seen.

WM.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used a client verification site? Sites like roomservice 2000, date check, preferred 411, etc.

Abe Girl Vicky
12-30-10, 18:08
Truck,

I am a member of P411 and date check and have multiple vouches on each. For provders who belong to and use these verification sites (and most reliable ones do or should) , it is like an instant green light for them. You can only get vouched by providers you have seen.

WM. Couldn't have said it better myself, Wingman.

Honze
12-30-10, 20:07
I use P411 as well. It works well if the lady uses it, unfortunately many don't.

Also, I wish the agencies would use it instead of asking for your information. I have always wanted to see some of the Fantasys girls, but they ask for ridiculous amounts of personal info.

Funtyme_guy
12-31-10, 09:09
Guys,

There use to be an attractive red head that advertised on CL, use to be in sheppherdsville that called herself fantasia, any one know if she is still around, this lady have great body rubs, any info would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Sunycide
12-31-10, 15:51
Guys,

There use to be an attractive red head that advertised on CL, use to be in sheppherdsville that called herself fantasia, any one know if she is still around, this lady have great body rubs, any info would be great.

Thanks in advance. She's around. Just check BP and you can easily find her.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aint-nothing-like-the-real-thing-baby-43/2617326

Truckone
01-01-11, 11:19
I need some help in finding a past friend. Taylor-Lacie, or Tay, used to advertise on e. Com but I can not find her anymore. If anyone has any leads, let me know and I will pass along any information that I may have on other friends.

Mirabilis
01-01-11, 14:06
Guys,

Thanks in advance.
She's around. Just check BP and you can easily find her.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aint-nothing-like-the-real-thing-baby-43/2617326

Ask for the slip and slide.

Budman99
01-02-11, 01:23
I need some help in finding a past friend. Taylor-Lacie, or Tay, used to advertise on e. Com but I can not find her anymore. If anyone has any leads, let me know and I will pass along any information that I may have on other friends.I believe she moved to the Cinci area.

News Tome
01-02-11, 13:42
For some reason, Mirabilis you operate under the mistaken assumption that I am a certain woman posting on here under the name News Tome. I am simply not that person in any way, shape or form. I am who my initial post on this shght said I was. It is obvious from your several very recent PMs to me that you are headed way, way in the wrong direction on this and that you are apparently upset with someone who has absolutely nothing to do with what I say or do here. Nothing. In light of this and to prevent any other misguided activities, let me pose this proposition to you. In order to clear the air, prove who I am, I will be more than happy to meet with you to get that done. If you are willing, let's agree that a volunteer Senior Member be there so that neither of us can misrepresent either on purpose or otherwise, what is said at such a meeting. This should clear the air and stop any further misunderstanding as to who I am and my motivations. The air needs to be cleared and innocent 3rd parties need to be left out of this. If you would be willing to entertain doing this, please send me a phone # to which I will respond.

Mirabilis
01-02-11, 19:57
For some reason, Mirabilis you operate under the mistaken assumption that I am a certain woman posting on here under the name News Tome. I am simply not that person in any way, shape or form. I am who my initial post on this shght said I was. It is obvious from your several very recent PMs to me that you are headed way, way in the wrong direction on this and that you are apparently upset with someone who has absolutely nothing to do with what I say or do here. Nothing. In light of this and to prevent any other misguided activities, let me pose this proposition to you. In order to clear the air, prove who I am, I will be more than happy to meet with you to get that done. If you are willing, let's agree that a volunteer Senior Member be there so that neither of us can misrepresent either on purpose or otherwise, what is said at such a meeting. This should clear the air and stop any further misunderstanding as to who I am and my motivations. The air needs to be cleared and innocent 3rd parties need to be left out of this. If you would be willing to entertain doing this, please send me a phone # to which I will respond.WOW! What? Really? I only meet hot providers that like to play but thanks. Please just go away. I am here to have fun. PARTY!

Mirabilis
01-02-11, 20:29
For some reason, Mirabilis you operate under the mistaken assumption that I am a certain woman posting on here under the name News Tome. I am simply not that person in any way, shape or form. I am who my initial post on this shght said I was. It is obvious from your several very recent PMs to me that you are headed way, way in the wrong direction on this and that you are apparently upset with someone who has absolutely nothing to do with what I say or do here. Nothing. In light of this and to prevent any other misguided activities, let me pose this proposition to you. In order to clear the air, prove who I am, I will be more than happy to meet with you to get that done. If you are willing, let's agree that a volunteer Senior Member be there so that neither of us can misrepresent either on purpose or otherwise, what is said at such a meeting. This should clear the air and stop any further misunderstanding as to who I am and my motivations. The air needs to be cleared and innocent 3rd parties need to be left out of this. If you would be willing to entertain doing this, please send me a phone # to which I will respond.WOW! What? Really? I only meet hot providers that like to play but thanks. Please just go away. I am here to have fun. PARTY!

Manut20
01-03-11, 03:15
Hello, Fellow Mongers,

It's been awhile since I've been on the scene, time has not been on my side lately. I wanted to get everyones thoughts on the double standards in this fair city. I have never been a fan of streetwalkers since they are usually strung out beyond belief and I've almost been robbed by the occasional pimp boyfriend. I'm more into our once great AMPs and Strip Clubs.

I got into a discussion with a friend who used to dance while walking around cherokee park on Friday. This city seems to always want to attack the adult establishments we all enjoy going to, but you don't see the city making a big deal about the prostitution that goes on places like Connections, Fusion, Triangles, or Cherokee Park for that matter. It is well known that drugs and gay prostitution goes on at these places, but the city always turns a blind eye to it. I know they have their token raids once in a blue moon and a certain local big wig has been caught a few times but always let go and swept under the rug. Why does the city feel the need to always attack those of us who are responsible and play safe but just want to pay for a good time.

If anyone has any thoughts please feel free to share. Also I do have some info on SW's since I work around the southend of Louisville.

Truckone
01-03-11, 13:43
Well, I wish that I could say that I took advice from members from here, but I listened to the other head and went with an illogical choice. I met up with VIctoria / Tori / Vicki, and I can say what an waste of time! If you want to know more; PM me and I will fill in some details.

News Tome
01-03-11, 14:56
WOW! What? Really? I only meet hot providers that like to play but thanks. Please just go away. I am here to have fun. PARTY!OK Mirabilis let me try this approach since I am very interested in proving to you that I am a grown, full blooded American male and not who you seem to think I am. In order to set the record straight, I will offer to meet you when and where you choose for lunch and am so interested in putting this to rest that I will even offer to buy your lunch. The request that a Senior Member offer to witness our meeting, (I will buy his lunch too) is still there for the purpose of having a disinterested third party witness.

Mirabilis
01-04-11, 00:10
OK Mirabilis let me try this approach since I am very interested in proving to you that I am a grown, full blooded American male and not who you seem to think I am. In order to set the record straight, I will offer to meet you when and where you choose for lunch and am so interested in putting this to rest that I will even offer to buy your lunch. The request that a Senior Member offer to witness our meeting, (I will buy his lunch too) is still there for the purpose of having a disinterested third party witness.Does anyone else think this is just plain weird? You need help. Let me get this straight. You want to meet me in person so you can prove to me you are a man? Why are you obsessed with me and what I think. Do you not see the post from other members wanting this petty bullshit to stop. I am here to have a good time Amanda. Please stop before you look even more crazy and desperate than you already do.

Any members have any input or advice.

MOD Please look at this. Every post from News Tome is directed at me except the first one where I disagreed with his / her post.

Bon Denver
01-04-11, 01:09
Does anyone else think this is just plain weird? You need help. Let me get this straight. You want to meet me in person so you can prove to me you are a man? Why are you obsessed with me and what I think. Do you not see the post from other members wanting this petty bullshit to stop. I am here to have a good time Amanda. Please stop before you look even more crazy and desperate than you already do.

MOD Please look at this. Every post from News Tome is directed at me except the first one where I disagreed with his / her post.Amanda are you friggin' crazy? I am personally getting tired of logging on and reading crap. Please do yourself and everyone else on this forum a favor and go away. You are clogging up our forum with needless drama bullshit. I think if we all ban together and report her to Jackson we can hopefully get this bullshit to stop.

Bon Denver
01-04-11, 01:15
OK Mirabilis let me try this approach since I am very interested in proving to you that I am a grown, full blooded American male and not who you seem to think I am. In order to set the record straight, I will offer to meet you when and where you choose for lunch and am so interested in putting this to rest that I will even offer to buy your lunch. The request that a Senior Member offer to witness our meeting, (I will buy his lunch too) is still there for the purpose of having a disinterested third party witness.Oops quoted Mirabilis post by mistake but this is directed towards this post here of Amanda's who is friggin' crazy? As I said before, lets ban together and report this needless harrassing bullshit and see if we can get Jackson to make her go away so we can get back to using our forum for what it is intended for. I've reported her and am going to put her on ignore so I don't have to wade through this drama bullshit.

Bon Denver
01-04-11, 03:07
Does anyone else think this is just plain weird? You need help. Let me get this straight. You want to meet me in person so you can prove to me you are a man? Why are you obsessed with me and what I think. Do you not see the post from other members wanting this petty bullshit to stop. I am here to have a good time Amanda. Please stop before you look even more crazy and desperate than you already do.

MOD Please look at this. Every post from News Tome is directed at me except the first one where I disagreed with his / her post. Exclaimation point in the lower left hand corner is how you report harrassment and garbage to Jackson. I would say by looking at the history of her posts that it is obvious the handle was created to harrass one or two members only. Nothing credible or substantial has been added to the forum by her posts, only clogging due to unnecessary drama and harrassment of one member.

NC Wanderer
01-04-11, 09:26
[QUOTE=

MOD Please look at this. Every post from News Tome is directed at me except the first one where I disagreed with his / her post. [/QUOTE]There is a little black triangle with and exclamation mark in it that is used to send complaints to the moderator. Most post go unread.

Admin
01-04-11, 14:53
Exclaimation point in the lower left hand corner is how you report harrassment and garbage to Jackson. I would say by looking at the history of her posts that it is obvious the handle was created to harrass one or two members only. Nothing credible or substantial has been added to the forum by her posts, only clogging due to unnecessary drama and harrassment of one member.Grettings everyone,

Has bitching to me now become a new pasttime?

If you guys would simply add his / her username (s) to your own personal Ignore List, then you'd be spared the ordeal of ever having to see one of his / her posts again.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

Mirabilis
01-04-11, 15:07
Grettings everyone,

Has bitching to me now become a new pasttime?

If you guys would simply add his / her username (s) to your own personal Ignore List, then you'd be spared the ordeal of ever having to see one of his / her posts again.

Get it?

Thanks,

JacksonTHANKS! Ignore list has been utilized. Sorry for wasting your time.

Bon Denver
01-04-11, 15:17
I've reported her and am going to put her on ignore so I don't have to wade through this drama bullshit.Obviously, I "get it" as I DID put in my post that not only did I report her aka,"*****", but also placed her on ignore as my quote clearly states (reference above).

News Tome
01-05-11, 02:31
The offer to meet you and give you a chance to Man-up and face the truth still stands, Mirabilis. I do not, however, hold my breath since you come across as one who does not deal with reality all that well. I do find it a little surprising that the blind find it so easy to lead the blind so often on this Forum. I am sure with you though it's that you have often found in your life that the truth hurts. Be that as it may, the best to you my friend.

Sunycide
01-05-11, 18:30
The offer to meet you and give you a chance to Man-up and face the truth still stands, Mirabilis. I do not, however, hold my breath since you come across as one who does not deal with reality all that well. I do find it a little surprising that the blind find it so easy to lead the blind so often on this Forum. I am sure with you though it's that you have often found in your life that the truth hurts. Be that as it may, the best to you my friend.Leave it alone you annoying little *****.

In other news. Have seen Crystal recently and she continues to cement herself in my top 3 with a wonderful performance. Truly a treat.

Mirabilis
01-05-11, 19:16
Leave it alone you annoying little.

In other news. Have seen Crystal recently and she continues to cement herself in my top 3 with a wonderful performance. Truly a treat.HAHA the ignore list works! I didn't know she posted more crap till I read it in your post. I am going to have to go back and see Crystal again. I only got a hs both times but I have read some reviews on another site that say different. Must be YMMV. Thanks.

Squirrel88
01-05-11, 19:38
Well, I wish that I could say that I took advice from members from here, but I listened to the other head and went with an illogical choice. I met up with VIctoria / Tori / Vicki, and I can say what an waste of time! If you want to know more; PM me and I will fill in some details.Is this the same Vicki who advertises the "tantra" experience?

Slick Dick
01-05-11, 22:57
I see that there's lots of recent posts hoping to find some good new info, only to learn that it's just bitching back and forth. Thanks for wasting several minutes that I'll never get back.

Blog9
01-06-11, 15:36
Is this the same Vicki who advertises the "tantra" experience?Yes it is. Though she tries to hide her face in photos for BP.

Stevensin
01-06-11, 20:17
Yes it is. Though she tries to hide her face in photos for BP.Don't know if you've seen Toni (Vicki) , but if you haven't would also not recommend. Slummy filthy apartment in a really bad area. I was expecting some great "Tantra" experience, and the body rub lasted 30 seconds and straight to a BBBJ. Pretty, and nice tits, but she didn't appear to be the cleanest person.

MassageFreak
01-06-11, 22:59
Heading your way next week, looking for some play time. I like petite, brunette, great attitude and personality. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bon Denver
01-06-11, 23:13
Heading your way next week, looking for some play time. I like petite, brunette, great attitude and personality. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ThanksRandi in Clarksville. RTFF for additional info.

Truckone
01-07-11, 08:49
Has anybody on here ever talked (pm'ed) with Dina, their screen name is Queenie41?

Ukkat
01-10-11, 02:37
http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/2151389315.html

Has anyone ever been with her.

Bigtlvr
01-10-11, 16:49
This is a great spot and I highly recommend. However, I was there over the weekend and I passed by Laynee (I was seeing someone else) and she was completely strung out. She looked and sounded awful. I have never had a bad experience there, and I've even seen Laynee) , but at this point she looks like she should be avoided. The owners would do well to get rid of her, as she is the type that to spoil a good place.

Sunycide
01-10-11, 18:19
http://louisville.craigslist.org/thp/2151389315.html

Has anyone ever been with her. There is a search button on the top right of the thread. It is your friend.

Whiskey Pete
01-12-11, 20:18
This is a great spot and I highly recommend. However, I was there over the weekend and I passed by Laynee (I was seeing someone else) and she was completely strung out. She looked and sounded awful. I have never had a bad experience there, and I've even seen Laynee) , but at this point she looks like she should be avoided. The owners would do well to get rid of her, as she is the type that to spoil a good place.Which ladies have you seen at 1501? I am really tempted to give Khloe and Skylar a try.

Toytiger
01-12-11, 22:58
Which ladies have you seen at 1501? I am really tempted to give Khloe and Skylar a try.Skylar left already. I was one of the lucky ones that saw her before she left.

DLC52645
01-13-11, 07:38
What kind of services does 1501 offer.

Bigtlvr
01-13-11, 10:07
Which ladies have you seen at 1501? I am really tempted to give Khloe and Skylar a try.See Khloe, skyler is gone. Its too bad, because she was great.

Whiskey Pete
01-13-11, 12:15
Skylar left already. I was one of the lucky ones that saw her before she left.Crap. I wonder if she is leaving the business or just 1501.

Bigtlvr
01-13-11, 15:05
Crap. I wonder if she is leaving the business or just 1501.I don't know, but if I had to guess she has left the business. Not, to worry there are lots of of other good ones there.

Statatat
01-14-11, 09:59
Can anyone give me some good advice on the girls at 1501. And who the good ones are. From the pics there are some very hot ones (Briana, Jessica, Khloe). Just curious what folks know. Feel free to PM me with insight and I'll return with any info you would like from me!

Thanks!

JohnDoe13
01-14-11, 14:30
Don't know if you've seen Toni (Vicki) , but if you haven't would also not recommend.Back in August, I wanted to see Vicki for a 'feel like a king' tantric experience. My ex and I used to be into tantra. Thought I would give Vicki a try since she sounded like she knew what she was talking about and her pictures in her ad.

Total cash and dash experience while I was taking my cleansing shower before the session. First time ripoff experience for me. Learned my lesson!

When I called her back to inquire about the sprint, her 'boyfriend' told me that I should have the stuffing kicked out of be my trying to 'get with his woman' and that if I wanted to meet him, he and his friends would take care of me.

I called her back a couple of months later after she had moved across the river to KY. She didn't recognize me at first; but once I had refreshed her memory, she said that she was no longer with that 'boyfriend'. She said that she had to leave in a hurry because her 'boyfriend' came to our location and she had to leave with him to avoid trouble and forgot to leave the tantric fee. She then said that if I scheduled another appointment with me that she would take care of me. I passed.

I'm not saying that all experiences with her would necessarily be bad; but given my previous experience and how much she hopes around the area, I'll continue to pass on Vicki / Victoria / Tori / Burnette Barbi.

JohnDoe13
01-14-11, 14:59
Over the past 6 months, Danielle has been a regular of mine. I've always had a good, pleasurable experience with her. Her rates are very reasonable, especially since she adjusted them for the new year. I don't get a full on massage from her anymore, but get wonderful light touch and great conversation. Her wrists sometimes hurt her, so we have gone to light touch only in our sessions. Only a standard HS finish, but very good and IMHO a great petite, tight popping body. I always come away happy and relaxed.

Guys, she's a very intelligent lady. Be straight with her, be respectful, talk to her (not at her or down to her) , and don't be crass if you want to see the best of her. Be rude, crude, or lewd and she will shut down and go through the motions.

Truckone
01-16-11, 11:31
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about XXXStacee off of e. Com? There are several senoirs that I have pm'ed with who I hope might know, but if anyone knows about this one (http://www.e% (&. Com / member / 2304384 / XXXStacee) let me know. I will share some pm information with you in return.

Kyman
01-18-11, 03:03
Ok guys the I thought the idea was to have dreams and then share those dreams on here. What's up with these recent posts of members stating they have had dreams AND if you have dream information about so and so, they will share Thier dreams with you? Cmon guys we needs to share our dreams, not without info. The more out there the more that is available to everyone.

Mirabilis
01-18-11, 12:27
Over the past 6 months, Danielle has been a regular of mine. I've always had a good, pleasurable experience with her. Her rates are very reasonable, especially since she adjusted them for the new year. I don't get a full on massage from her anymore, but get wonderful light touch and great conversation. Her wrists sometimes hurt her, so we have gone to light touch only in our sessions. Only a standard HS finish, but very good and IMHO a great petite, tight popping body. I always come away happy and relaxed.

Guys, she's a very intelligent lady. Be straight with her, be respectful, talk to her (not at her or down to her) , and don't be crass if you want to see the best of her. Be rude, crude, or lewd and she will shut down and go through the motions.She must me YMMV because I went to see her over a year ago. I am always very respectful and all that was offered was self service. Her place then was like a front porch that had been converted into a room. No touch, no top off, self service. She sucked at the massage too. I will not go back to see her and would not recommend to anyone.

Grayintheville
01-18-11, 15:21
I have not posted in a while but when you guys started talking about dreams I thought I would tell you guys about the one I had a couple weeks ago.

A friend of mine told me he knew this 25 year old that had been having a tough time. So the other night I had a dream about her. This dream started out meeting this little lady close to her house. She wanted to know if we could go somewhere and talk. We went to a motel off of Bardstown Road. I dream we walk into the room and she bent down to put her purse down and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Her ass was nice and tight and she had a little stud pierced in her clit hood. She caught me looking at her pussy and ask me if I like what I saw. Hell yes I did. She laid down on the bed and started to play with her pussy to my surprise she squirted all over the bed. I notice her tits for the first time she was at least a 38dd and had these awesome nipples. All of a sudden I woke up I hope I can finish this dream real soon.

Indy Jhn11
01-19-11, 01:14
I have not posted in a while but when you guys started talking about dreams I thought I would tell you guys about the one I had a couple weeks ago.

A friend of mine told me he knew this 25 year old that had been having a tough time. So the other night I had a dream about her. This dream started out meeting this little lady close to her house. She wanted to know if we could go somewhere and talk. We went to a motel off of Bardstown Road. I dream we walk into the room and she bent down to put her purse down and I saw she wasn't wearing any panties. Her ass was nice and tight and she had a little stud pierced in her clit hood. She caught me looking at her pussy and ask me if I like what I saw. Hell yes I did. She laid down on the bed and started to play with her pussy to my surprise she squirted all over the bed. I notice her tits for the first time she was at least a 38dd and had these awesome nipples. All of a sudden I woke up I hope I can finish this dream real soon. That's a nice dream, the kind I like. Did the woman need a huge amount of help (like more than $) in your dream?

JohnDoe13
01-19-11, 21:19
She must me YMMV because I went to see her over a year ago. I am always very respectful and all that was offered was self service. Her place then was like a front porch that had been converted into a room. No touch, no top off, self service. She sucked at the massage too. I will not go back to see her and would not recommend to anyone.Sorry to hear about your experience. I've only been dreaming of her for 4 months, but my dreams have always been very pleasant and relaxing with Danielle.

The Big1
01-24-11, 10:32
Do any of these ladies on Backpage and such do movies for anyone on the side? Also, does anyone know of where I could get some local porn. You know porn shot in Louisville of people in Louisville. Something about know it could be the lady at the JC Penney that really gets me off. Used to be a few porn outfits in Louisville, but I don't see them advertise in places like LEO anymore.

Thanks for any info.

Sunycide
01-24-11, 15:02
Do any of these ladies on Backpage and such do movies for anyone on the side? Also, does anyone know of where I could get some local porn. You know porn shot in Louisville of people in Louisville. Something about know it could be the lady at the JC Penney that really gets me off. Used to be a few porn outfits in Louisville, but I don't see them advertise in places like LEO anymore.

Thanks for any info.

Lil Candy used to offer her services regularly but now just sees fans from her site and posts them. She is in Lexington now but has done some xxx gonzo stuff. Just try her name as the web address and you will find her.

JBoogie
01-24-11, 18:44
May or may not have seen some girls on Backpage for body rubs in the past 6 months and looking to try some new girls and looking for info on whos good and whos bad alike. Have info to trade on the 10 or so I know about so if you want to help a guy out and get some info in return PM me.

Thanks,

Be safe

Member #4341
01-24-11, 21:36
I was wondering if anyone has used www.alistladies.com And had a nice dream with the girl Trinity?

PS. I have been on the board for a while and never posted but have shared some info with a few members.

NC Wanderer
01-25-11, 08:34
May or may not have seen some girls on Backpage for body rubs in the past 6 months and looking to try some new girls and looking for info on whos good and whos bad alike. Have info to trade on the 10 or so I know about so if you want to help a guy out and get some info in return PM me.

Thanks,

Be safeIf you browse this thread and the Backpage thread you will see a few recent top 5 or top 10 lists. After you do that, you could post your list. This board is for sharing info, not swapping info.

Sunycide
01-25-11, 09:14
All you bastards coming with the line "give me some info, I got shit to trade" need to understand what this forum is for.

You give. Then you get. It's simple. It's not give, then maybe give. Or search the thread and give me something I already know (happens all the time).

Seriously people.

JBoogie
01-25-11, 11:23
All you bastards coming with the line "give me some info, I got shit to trade" need to understand what this forum is for.

You give. Then you get. It's simple. It's not give, then maybe give. Or search the thread and give me something I already know (happens all the time).

Seriously people.Well Dorks like you calling people Bastards you don't know at all need to stick to being behind your computer where its safe. Not on here to be called a "bastard", here to get and give info so everyone can have good expeirences and be safe which you probably wouldn't be if you called me a bastard to my face.

Note this isn't pointed at anyone on here but you Sunycide.

Gumby68
01-25-11, 13:03
I have been reading many posts recently. Lately I've noticed that members are asking for information and the response most often is to search. While searching is a good method, many searches about providers yield information that is 3-12 months old. Many providers change their menu from time to time and an update about all providers is good information to have. If the members would do as one just posted, give so you get, then seaches wouldn't be necessary. On the other hand, many members might be of the mindset to not kiss and tell in a public forum and thats why they ask that you PM them.

Regardless, forums like this work best when members do not flame other members simply because they don't like the method another member is using. I am sure that I will get flamed for this post as well. But I really do not care. Just my 2 cents.

Statatat
01-25-11, 16:51
Haven't posted much lately so thought I'd give me 2 cents on a couple recent dreams.

Recently saw Jessica at 1501 on Dixie. The pic on their site is a bit over the top. Granted, she's very petite and very pretty and a lot of fun. But the problem with the pic is that her mouth isn't opened. She has REALLY REALLY bad teeth. But overall, I have to say the time I spent with her was well worth it. And more was on the menu, but I passed that day. The more was a bit pricey I thought. But overall not bad. If she'd fix those teeth she could be an 8 1/2 or a 9.

Just saw Katrina as well out on Shelbyville Road (middletown). First off, GORGEOUS! Looks alone one of the best I've ever seen. She's a bit quiet, but also very sensual. No extras on the menu (at least that's what she said, said she wanted to be upfront and not lie just to get me back, which I can respect). But it was an excellent massage and HS. I will see her again just to look at her. Again, GORGEOUS!

Any more info, just PM me.

M Neiman
01-25-11, 18:07

Seriously people.Although I understand how some people might take advantage and never contribute, I just don't get the selfish, holier than thou, you better give before you get mentality! Here's an analogy, a new kid starts working where you do, you are going thru a door infront of him and he's carrying several boxes. You let the door close on him. When he asks, 'what was that', you respond "you need to hold the door for me first!". Same shit and no way to go thru life.

Just my 2 cents

Ky Guy 123
01-25-11, 18:44
Nah, there's nothing to flame here, it was a well thought out post. There is one thing that would save a lot of angst for those that post asking for recent info on a provider, just say first in your statement: " 'I researched the {whichever applicable board; Backpage for instance} board, and haven't found any info on this person since {whatever period of time; 3.25 months ago we'll say},' does anyone have any more recent info that they'd care to share?" Putting that small bit of foresight and appreciation for those that have tested the waters and posted before you will never, ever get you ridiculed here. I, like many others here, know that we all want the most recent info possible before considering to schedule with a lass. so just showing that you took a minute do utilize the forum search feature will smooth over any ruffled feathers of anyone but the most insecure for the current forum contributers. :)

Hope this helps.. and again, a well-conceived post there Gumby. Also, if anyone thinks that the drama is high on the Lville board obviously has never visited the Cinci board... it's 1000% worse there lately, trust me. :)

Jay

I have been reading many posts recently. Lately I've noticed that members are asking for information and the response most often is to search. While searching is a good method, many searches about providers yield information that is 3-12 months old. Many providers change their menu from time to time and an update about all providers is good information to have. If the members would do as one just posted, give so you get, then seaches wouldn't be necessary. On the other hand, many members might be of the mindset to not kiss and tell in a public forum and thats why they ask that you PM them.

Regardless, forums like this work best when members do not flame other members simply because they don't like the method another member is using. I am sure that I will get flamed for this post as well. But I really do not care. Just my 2 cents.

Sunycide
01-25-11, 19:16
Nah, there's nothing to flame here, it was a well thought out post. There is one thing that would save a lot of angst for those that post asking for recent info on a provider, just say first in your statement: " 'I researched the {whichever applicable board; Backpage for instance} board, and haven't found any info on this person since {whatever period of time; 3. 25 months ago we'll say}, ' does anyone have any more recent info that they'd care to share?" Putting that small bit of foresight and appreciation for those that have tested the waters and posted before you will never, ever get you ridiculed here. I, like many others here, know that we all want the most recent info possible before considering to schedule with a lass. So just showing that you took a minute do utilize the forum search feature will smooth over any ruffled feathers of anyone but the most insecure for the current forum contributers. .

Hope this helps. And again, a well-conceived post there Gumby. Also, if anyone thinks that the drama is high on the Lville board obviously has never visited the Cinci board. It's 1000% worse there lately, trust me. .

JayI just didn't have the time to be as succint as Jay. His post is exactly what I meant. I have helped several people via PM. Just show a little effort first.

Those that offer up all the info can be viewed as those that spend all the money and "weed out" the good from the bad. At least that's how I view it. There are exceptions obviously to every rule, but that's the prevailing wisdom in my book. Then for someone to come in blazing wanting something for nothing is Bush league in my book. People have invested countless hours and thousands of dollars to just give you the golden goose?

Just so some due diligence and your good in my book.

Bigtlvr
01-25-11, 22:45
Well Dorks like you calling people Bastards you don't know at all need to stick to being behind your computer where its safe. Not on here to be called a "bastard", here to get and give info so everyone can have good expeirences and be safe which you probably wouldn't be if you called me a bastard to my face.

Note this isn't pointed at anyone on here but you Sunycide.To quote my favorite Uncle,

NC Wanderer
01-26-11, 09:02
Although I understand how some people might take advantage and never contribute, I just don't get the selfish, holier than thou, you better give before you get mentality! Here's an analogy, a new kid starts working where you do, you are going thru a door infront of him and he's carrying several boxes. You let the door close on him. When he asks, 'what was that', you respond "you need to hold the door for me first!". Same shit and no way to go thru life.

Just my 2 centsHere is another good example. A monger with 2 post asks for info on a girl. Another monger with 5 posts responds she's great, but you better see here tonight. Latter that first monger is arrested for solisiting prostitution.

Nah, I will gladly share with those who make the effort, but I am giving nothing to single digit posters until they prove somewhat trust worthy.

White
01-26-11, 10:24
So something hit me this morning and it got me thinking.

I've been out of the escort scene for a while now that I'm single. Now that I'm free to do my thing on the single scene I have been using my energy finding civilian single ladies. By the way thank god for facebook and cell phones. How did we do it in the old days? Haha!

Now the only small problem is that it's sometimes difficult to get that wingman every single weekend to go out on the hunt. I'm talking about hitting dive bars. 4th st, btown Road etc. Now to go to these sort of places and actually land some ladies. Well it takes a certain amount of skill, looks, dress etc. Not to mention a bottle of Tylenol for the next morning. But I will say this. I've done pretty well for myself for quite a while now.

What I purpose is a wingman group. Not out cruising for SW's but out on the nightlife scene looking for regular girls. A group of 4 or 5 of us that are single and can get away with it. Now not to be an ass but if you're like 65 I doubt this will work for you. I'm talking guys 25 to 40ish that like to party and go on the hunt.

And the best part about wingmen from this site. If we strike out we can always have a plan B. Haha.

So any interest?

Grayintheville
01-26-11, 13:05
I can say this is one hot MILF. After the squirt she got down to business. If you want to know more PM me. Nothing like helping a little woman in distress.

Coloice
01-26-11, 20:26
So something hit me this morning and it got me thinking.

I've been out of the escort scene for a while now that I'm single. Now that I'm free to do my thing on the single scene I have been using my energy finding civilian single ladies. By the way thank god for facebook and cell phones. How did we do it in the old days? Haha!

Now the only small problem is that it's sometimes difficult to get that wingman every single weekend to go out on the hunt. I'm talking about hitting dive bars. 4th st, btown Road etc. Now to go to these sort of places and actually land some ladies. Well it takes a certain amount of skill, looks, dress etc. Not to mention a bottle of Tylenol for the next morning. But I will say this. I've done pretty well for myself for quite a while now.

What I purpose is a wingman group. Not out cruising for SW's but out on the nightlife scene looking for regular girls. A group of 4 or 5 of us that are single and can get away with it. Now not to be an ass but if you're like 65 I doubt this will work for you. I'm talking guys 25 to 40ish that like to party and go on the hunt.

And the best part about wingmen from this site. If we strike out we can always have a plan B. Haha.

So any interest? This sounds like a clever idea. I would be up for it.

James Doe69
01-26-11, 23:54
Has anyone seen this girl? http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-hot-_-warm-up-with-me-_-dont-get-stuck-in-the-cold-22/2634002

My God those tits haunt me in my sleep

Indy Jhn11
01-27-11, 01:36
I can say this is one hot MILF. After the squirt she got down to business. If you want to know more PM me. Nothing like helping a little woman in distress.Sounds sexy, what's she look like, what's her available menu, and does she accept donations of around $.50 or less?

I like hot mommas and have seen many over the last several years.

James Braddock
01-27-11, 07:55
Have not seen her, but can verify I have seen that top picture on the internet more than a few times over the past year- My money is on this being a fake ad. But you are right, those tits are glorious.

Has anyone seen this girl?

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-hot-_-warm-up-with-me-_-dont-get-stuck-in-the-cold-22/2634002

My God those tits haunt me in my sleep

Golfcart
01-27-11, 08:42

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-hot-_-warm-up-with-me-_-dont-get-stuck-in-the-cold-22/2634002

My God those tits haunt me in my sleepTin Eye reports the top pic at six other places, one foreign, one porn.

Google reports no prior internet use of the phone number.

Toytiger
01-27-11, 10:10
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/27/1612070/6-charged-with-promoting-prostitution.html

Kygeekster
01-27-11, 13:24

Regardless, forums like this work best when members do not flame other members simply because they don't like the method another member is using. I am sure that I will get flamed for this post as well. But I really do not care. Just my 2 cents.Gumby, very well said. Also remember, that some providers have different menus for different clients. IF they feel comfortable with you and safe, then maybe they offer you something they wouldn't offer other clients. Be polite and courtious and you never know what may happen. Helps to have a pocket full of paper too. Hahahahahaha

Mirabilis
01-27-11, 15:36
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/27/1612070/6-charged-with-promoting-prostitution.htmlDid you see the ages of the women that were arrested? Wow!

Wane9867
01-27-11, 23:55

My God those tits haunt me in my sleepI haven't seen her but the pic of here in the Hot tub or whatever it is had a few Tineye hits

Funtongue13
01-28-11, 12:39
I got to live out one of my fantasies the other night at A. B. E. One of my long unfulfilled dreams involved: visiting a classic brothel, being presented with a bevy of beauties, and then selecting the one who oozed the most sensuality. For my liking.

My first visit. I chose wrong. I saw three stunning girls awaiting me (the website pictures do not do justice). The house is everything I imagined it would be. The girl I chose had driven through the big snow, and I felt bad for her. Although she was charming and adorable; we did not click, and I did not leave happy.

I called Vicky to voice my concerns. I didn't really expect anything to happen, but she addressed my concerns completely, and more than made up for the let down. Vicky has excellent customer service skills, and is very proud of the image her establishment maintains.

My second visit was awesome. I met with Raquel. This latina girl has: smoldering good looks, extremely sexy body, and the most awesome personality I have ever experienced with a provider. She thoroughly enjoys her work, and is not one to rush, complain, or be distracted. For 1 solid hour, I had her undivided attention. She made me feel like a cherised suitor, and not some John. She was and is: Sensual Perfection.

I will not go into specific details regarding my visit, so please do not pm with questions. I can only say that I was totally enamored with Raquel, Vicki, and the House.

Oh by the way Sunnycide; Vicki says your next.

Golfcart
01-28-11, 14:24
http://www.kentucky.com/2011/01/27/1612070/6-charged-with-promoting-prostitution.html

Did you see the ages of the women that were arrested? Wow!I thought the Boys in Blue were supposed to be concerned about people who "traffic with minors."

Amigo
01-28-11, 14:42
Did you see the ages of the women that were arrested? Wow!Years ago, I remember going late at night to a place in Buechel. The woman had to be at least 60. But I was half drunk and had already paid.

HappyHobbyist
01-28-11, 15:52
Thanks for that review Funtongue. I've been waiting for a member like you to make a report. Guess I'll have to take the plunge there next. Oh can't wait.

Truckone
02-03-11, 13:17
I was just looking through ads and personals on e. Com and see-list. Org and came across this. On e. Com if you look at MissCody in the Louisville area and look under mw4mw in the casual encounters of louisville see-list for 2011-1-30, (we are very real and want and want to play. Mw4mw. 2430. Louisville / Lexington) you find that it is the same pictures of the same girl. It just makes me wonder who might show up if anyone wanted to see this "storied" girl.

Kyhunter2
02-04-11, 09:29
I was just looking through ads and personals on e. Com and see-list. Org and came across this. On e. Com if you look at MissCody in the Louisville area and look under mw4mw in the casual encounters of louisville see-list for 2011-1-30, (we are very real and want and want to play. Mw4mw. 2430. Louisville / Lexington) you find that it is the same pictures of the same girl. It just makes me wonder who might show up if anyone wanted to see this "storied" girl.Its megan leah, cody, tayler, out of lexington ky.

Read post in usasexguide lex ky or backpage lex or the erotic review.

She gets your cash then runs or her bf starts banging on the door.

Avoid at all costs

Two Nutts
02-04-11, 12:19
Years ago, I remember going late at night . The woman had to be at least 60. But I was half drunk and had already paid.Can't tell ya how many nights I drove down Preston St. Drunk on my ass, gong in, laying on those nasty beds thinking of a hot young asian girl, then mama walks in and I'm thinking aww fuk!

But there were times of hitting a home run too. If anyone on here still remembers the old days on preston, those truly were the good ol days.

TN

Coloice
02-13-11, 11:13
Just a reminder to everyone to be safe. Remember last year, there were several stings the weekend that the show was in town.

Stay happy and safe!

Funtongue13
02-21-11, 17:23
Hey there everybody. I know of a couple of really good free porn sites that have lots of complete movies. If anybody is interested.

The first one is a tube site and it can be found under: pegasustube. Com just type that in your browser.

The next one is called myfreepaysite. Com This one requires you to have an email address to sign up. Absolutely no credit card needed or asked for. This site provides you access to dozens of high quality free sites: My favorite babysittter, school-bus girls, vivids site, hustlers sites, and etc. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Joelouky
02-21-11, 18:10
Just a reminder to everyone to be safe. Remember last year, there were several stings the weekend that the show was in town.

Stay happy and safe! I didn't hear of a single sting this year. I guess our current mayor doesn't hold escorts and such to a very high priority. Maybe Derby will be when they strike.

Indy Jhn11
02-23-11, 19:11
I haven't seen anything on the forums, but I find amazing dixie kind of cute in a way. She's this aspiring porn star chick in Evansville, who travels through the area from time to time. She also does a lot of cam stuff on one of the cam sites.

I've seen her ads on escorts and (P411?) another site. I've been thinking of trying to contact and meet to party.

Anybody have any info or experience with her?

Twiiter / amazingdixie

Toytiger
02-24-11, 09:41
I love this. Both girls advertised on same site (sipsap) close to the same time.

Mya-

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=176559&

Here's Melissa (must be twins with mya).

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=176670&

Bigtlvr
02-24-11, 09:50
Guys,

Please do not tell the girls about this site. We have enough on here as it is causing trouble and posting fake reviews.

JohnDoe13
02-24-11, 10:54
Ok, well good ol' John is going to give everyone their major chuckle for the day, but I really need help on two subjects.

I thought that the General Reports section was the most appropriate place to post this. The first topic is more for the ladies on the forum and other groomed men. The second is for ink lovers.

First, I have a new partner, and I have a Request For Information (RFI) and / or Request For Assistance (RFA) on man-scaping / male grooming. She says that she really likes the way I smell, my finger nails are smooth and don't cause any problems, she's comfortable with the way that I look, likes my teeth, but my 'trimming of the hedges' isn't sexy for her.

I asked her what she liked and the answer was either bare or 'smartly' groomed. Ok, I know what bare means. However, I'm not sure what 'smartly' means. Well, here's the crux of the matter. Does anyone know of where I can go to either get bare or 'smartly' groomed? I need help. Some of the chemicals say be careful around sensitive areas (well I don't know of an area on me that I consider 'more' sensitive). I've seen the 40 year-old virgin. I think that I could stand to have someone else use the wax on me, but I could not do it on myself (call me chicken; my self-preservation drive would not allow me to do that to myself). As far as the 'smartly' goes, I don't think that I know what that looks like or could get the proper angles to accomplish that. Help I need guidance and referrals.

Ok, now the second part. I do not have any tattoos. I never saw the need or purpose in them (I was even in the service and didn't want one, go figure). Well, now my spouse and I want to get matching tattoos to help 'bond' us together for purposes that I won't cover in this post. We have picked out an elaborate Celtic piece that symbolizing what we want to 'tell the world'. The piece has some very sharp lines and detail to it.

My question is. I do not know anything about ink or the parlors. So, I need help in finding a good artist who can handle the sharp lines and details of the piece and who is locate in the North Central part of KY or the Southern Part of IN. It will probably take a couple of sessions to complete the work; that's the reason for the location preference. Any suggestions from the ink lovers on here?

Please PM with with any info or help that you may be able to provide. I'm in foreign territory for me here.

Thanks in advance,

John

Toytiger
02-24-11, 11:37
I love this. Both girls advertised on same site (sipsap) close to the same time.

Mya-

http://sipsap.com/model_page_cast.php?talent_id=176670&Oops.sorry about that! Here are better links;

Mya.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-great-one-25/2813552

Can't find melissa on backpage but had identical pic on sipsap whith a different contact #

Be careful of these 2

Ohboy469
02-24-11, 12:10

Mya-

Look@this today:

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/available-right-now-warm-up-_-with-me-22/2634002

And this from 2/8:

http://kentucky.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exa-ctl-y-w-ha-t-yo-u-wan-t-21/2647197

Mya or Jenna? Maybe got banged so hard she forgot her name! Or LE or scam.

Tofft at your own risk!

Be careful, use google at very least.

JohnDoe13
02-24-11, 12:27
Guys,

Please do not tell the girls about this site. We have enough on here as it is causing trouble and posting fake reviews.BTL,

You may be surprised, but most of the ladies already know of the site and are lurkers anyway. Most of them do not post reports, but they are on watching.

Have fun and be safe doing it!

Bigtlvr
02-24-11, 15:51
Guys,

Please do not tell the girls about this site. We have enough on here as it is causing trouble and posting fake reviews.To clarify my post, I was in a session earlier this week and the girl I was with (who I seen several times before) said she was anxious because her next appointment was a someone who was going to review her for this board. This is unacceptable on so many levels that I'm not even going to go into it.

Further, I would advise any ladies reading this to NOT take an appointment from anyone who says they are going to do a review for this or another board.

Psychonedo
02-24-11, 20:04
I know you know who the all time provider liar on the site is btlvr. She's good but pushes the needle hard.

Mya-

BoredinIN
02-28-11, 02:14
Got a new punch in my monger card tonight. Was bored with BP, so I was browsing the CL personals and found one that had promise and made contact, she said she needed help with her rent just my luck. This was my first experience with an unkown lady, was starting to worry I was letting my little head do the thinking and was worried what I was getting myself into. But alas, all was well. 80 got me a good sloppy BBBJ cfs lfk all in all not bad. She was 22, white, not bad looking for the rate. Got digits and a pic for friends and seniors with some good info to trade. Happy hunting

Rocketman368
02-28-11, 22:30
This was on Craiglist.

Lanny gone but not forgotten. W4m. 23 (Louisville)

Another one bites the dust

Did you see the post on backpage where the escort Lanny said she was retired?

Perhaps retired but not soon enough

The story I heard was she got some medical tests back that made escorting a bad choice.

If you're a client of hers make an appointment with a doc

Be careful out there

Sunycide
03-01-11, 09:30
I heard from a fairly reliable source Lanny was the one jumped which led to her retirement. Could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

Lannys had a rough one with her dad passing, sister in jail, etc. This isn't her first run back to the church. I won't divulge where she goes, but it's the same place she was at before her LAST hiatus. The aforementioned situations is what brought her back to the game before.

If she's calling it quits, good luck to her. We all have our own demons we need to shake and of she is shaking them. Good for her. She is a sweet girl and hope nothing but the best for her.

I can't speak to the implication on Clist, but wanted to give some context to her ordeal seeing as this isn't necessarily something out of the ordinary for her.

Psychonedo
03-01-11, 10:44
I think any of us should respect anyone that wants to get out of the business, for whatever reason it may be.

I heard from a fairly reliable source Lanny was the one jumped which led to her retirement. Could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

Lannys had a rough one with her dad passing, sister in jail, etc. This isn't her first run back to the church. I won't divulge where she goes, but it's the same place she was at before her LAST hiatus. The aforementioned situations is what brought her back to the game before.

If she's calling it quits, good luck to her. We all have our own demons we need to shake and of she is shaking them. Good for her. She is a sweet girl and hope nothing but the best for her.

I can't speak to the implication on Clist, but wanted to give some context to her ordeal seeing as this isn't necessarily something out of the ordinary for her.

Psychonedo
03-01-11, 10:49
OH and any of us or them who are in this hobby need to be tested at least EVERY three months whether. Protection is just not good enough for me. Folks there are just too many needle users that are providers.

Mirus24
03-01-11, 11:43
Guys,

Please do not tell the girls about this site. We have enough on here as it is causing trouble and posting fake reviews.The girls are the ones that told me about this site!

Mirus24
03-01-11, 11:56
I was talking to some girls yesterday, and it seems that 1501, and maybe others, are making these girls sign "contracts" with them when they start. Then if / when they quit, they're threatening them with these "contracts". They're telling them they can't use the same names as if they own that name, and some even say they can't work any where else in the area for a year! Guess that explains all the multiple identities lately!

Bigtlvr
03-01-11, 14:06
The girls are the ones that told me about this site!That is my point!

I'm only kidding.

But while I'm at it, and since they are reading, these girls should know that as far as the law is concerned there is no difference between rubbing a dick for money in an upscale parlor or sucking dick for cash in a crack house. The crime and punishment are the same. Girls, you will get bigger tips for offering more services. I don't tip for a handshake, but I do for a kiss.

scotman
03-01-11, 16:43
Long time member who doesn't usually post unless I have a question or something specific to say. Here goes with the only negative report I've ever posted.

I've visited 1501 once and was satisfied with the experience but due to all the crap that seems to swirl around (at least according to posts on this site) I haven't returned. Instead, I have frequented the little establishment off Lyndon Lane and have enjoyed "massages" by a little slender lady.

But, variety is the spice of life, so I shopped around and decided to give Jenny an audition. First, I responded to her massage posting on Backpage about a week ago, but have yet to hear from her. I really like the fact that she is a fully licensed LMT, or so she says.

I called her number yesterday to set a time. She was not there and the gal who answered said she was not in, but would be in today. She did not offer to take a message or my number.

Was in Louisville today. Called at about 9:00 a. M. And left my number. No return call by noon, so I called again. A different girl answered and said Jenny wasn't in but should be in tomorrow. Once again, did not offer to take my number.

I tossed in the towel and visited the new AMP on Bardstown Road. It is a straight up legit massage establishment. The reasonably attractive Chinese lady gave a very nice table shower and as good a massage as yoy can get. At least I left the place in a lot better mood than when I entered.

In the future, I think I'll give up on those who do not respond after the first try. I hate to be ignored!

Whiskey Pete
03-01-11, 21:14
I was talking to some girls yesterday, and it seems that 1501, and maybe others, are making these girls sign "contracts" with them when they start. Then if / when they quit, they're threatening them with these "contracts". They're telling them they can't use the same names as if they own that name, and some even say they can't work any where else in the area for a year! Guess that explains all the multiple identities lately!Would these non compete contracts stand a chance surviving in court? And if they would, would 1501 try to enforce them and risk bringing attention to themselves?

Dtripod69
03-01-11, 21:56
Long time member who doesn't usually post unless I have a question or something specific to say. Here goes with the only negative report I've ever posted.

I've visited 1501 once and was satisfied with the experience but due to all the crap that seems to swirl around (at least according to posts on this site) I haven't returned. Instead, I have frequented the little establishment off Lyndon Lane and have enjoyed "massages" by a little slender lady.

But, variety is the spice of life, so I shopped around and decided to give Jenny an audition. First, I responded to her massage posting on Backpage about a week ago, but have yet to hear from her. I really like the fact that she is a fully licensed LMT, or so she says.

I called her number yesterday to set a time. She was not there and the gal who answered said she was not in, but would be in today. She did not offer to take a message or my number.

Was in Louisville today. Called at about 9:00 am And left my number. No return call by noon, so I called again. A different girl answered and said Jenny wasn't in but should be in tomorrow. Once again, did not offer to take my number.

I tossed in the towel and visited the new AMP on Bardstown Road. It is a straight up legit massage establishment. The reasonably attractive Chinese lady gave a very nice table shower and as good a massage as yoy can get. At least I left the place in a lot better mood than when I entered.

In the future, I think I'll give up on those who do not respond after the first try. I hate to be ignored! I've been to see Jenny and to Relax Today several times never had a problem and the Jenny visit was a nice visit. They would be worth a second try although seems like just about everyone but Jenny there is new.

Sunycide
03-01-11, 23:11
I was talking to some girls yesterday, and it seems that 1501, and maybe others, are making these girls sign "contracts" with them when they start. Then if / when they quit, they're threatening them with these "contracts". They're telling them they can't use the same names as if they own that name, and some even say they can't work any where else in the area for a year! Guess that explains all the multiple identities lately!If thats true 1501 is a bunch of morons. Can't use the names? Seriously? Non-competes? Who wants to go to court over that?

First, I can't believe they would be that stupid to try and convince someone to sign anything like that. Secondly, I can't believe someone would be that dumb to even think about signing something like that. It's not like they are divulging the secret recipe of Coke during a session are they?

I knew there was a reason I was staying away from this place.

NC Wanderer
03-02-11, 08:37
Would these non compete contracts stand a chance surviving in court? And if they would, would 1501 try to enforce them and risk bringing attention to themselves?A properly drafted non compete will stand up in almost any court situation. It is a signed contract and is binding unless there is a flaw in the wording.

Nobecz
03-02-11, 09:45

Was in Louisville today. Called at about 9:00 am And left my number. No return call by noon, so I called again. A different girl answered and said Jenny wasn't in but should be in tomorrow. Once again, did not offer to take my number.

In the future, I think I'll give up on those who do not respond after the first try. I hate to be ignored! I've dreamt of Jenny once, but it was a really good dream with a nice ending. It was hard to call and talk to someone, but she was wonderful. I'd recommend her. And, I'll see her again.

Toytiger
03-02-11, 09:54
A properly drafted non compete will stand up in almost any court situation. It is a signed contract and is binding unless there is a flaw in the wording.Not in this case. I'm very educated in non-compete contracts for 20 yrs and in this situation, the non-compete would NOT hold up. The main reason for a "non compete" contract is to protect a business from a long time representative leaving the establishment and "stealing" customers to the effect of finacially devastating the company he / she was first employed at. First off, Brianna was employed for a very short time but MORE IMPORTANTLY Studio 1501 would have to show financial hardship from her taking customers. And there lies the problem. In court, you would have to prove by naming the customers that Brianna took with her. 1501 books appointments by first name only which is far from enough evidence to hold a case together. Those 2 reason alone would be enough for a dissmissal in court.

On a side note; the contract states that studio 1501 can seize $150 from the employess last pay check if termination occurs and it is rumoured they have seized much more than that from Brianna therefore already breaking the contract. You also cannot have certain employees on contract and some that are not (even of they were already employeed there).

One piece of fact for everyone- Its always better to be the one being "sued", then to be the one "suing" in a contract dispute (much cheaper)

Amigo
03-02-11, 10:32
A properly drafted non compete will stand up in almost any court situation. It is a signed contract and is binding unless there is a flaw in the wording.Do you think a jack shack is going to have a properly worded non-compete agreement? I've been told 99% of non-compete agreements are unenforceable, something about the illegality of restricting ones ability to make a living.

It's just a bully / scare tactic.

What a bunch of bullshit.

NC Wanderer- this isn't directed at you, I know what you are saying. Just can't imagine that place dragging a HJ girl to court for going somewhere else to give HJ's

Sunycide
03-02-11, 14:54
Do you think a jack shack is going to have a properly worded non-compete agreement? I've been told 99% of non-compete agreements are unenforceable, something about the illegality of restricting ones ability to make a living.

It's just a bully / scare tactic.

What a bunch of bullshit.

NC Wanderer- this isn't directed at you, I know what you are saying. Just can't imagine that place dragging a HJ girl to court for going somewhere else to give HJ'sMy early favorite for post of the year!

I don't want to pile on, but Toy is right. 1501 would stand a prayer in court and arguably would be cutting their own throat by going to court in the first place. If the girls there can't see that, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Jake 4119
03-02-11, 14:58
My early favorite for post of the year!

I don't want to pile on, but Toy is right. 1501 would stand a prayer in court and arguably would be cutting their own throat by going to court in the first place. If the girls there can't see that, well, I don't know what to tell you. The best thing about this, however, would be an incredibly entertaining trial. This one would beat reality tv.

Sexmoron
03-02-11, 16:09
Not in this case. I'm very educated in non-compete contracts for 20 yrs and in this situation, the non-compete would NOT hold up. The main reason for a "non compete" contract is to protect a business from a long time representative leaving the establishment and "stealing" customers to the effect of finacially devastating the company he / she was first employed at. First off, Brianna was employed for a very short time but MORE IMPORTANTLY Studio 1501 would have to show financial hardship from her taking customers. And there lies the problem. In court, you would have to prove by naming the customers that Brianna took with her. 1501 books appointments by first name only which is far from enough evidence to hold a case together. Those 2 reason alone would be enough for a dissmissal in court.

On a side note; the contract states that studio 1501 can seize $150 from the employess last pay check if termination occurs and it is rumoured they have seized much more than that from Brianna therefore already breaking the contract. You also cannot have certain employees on contract and some that are not (even of they were already employeed there).

One piece of fact for everyone- Its always better to be the one being "sued", then to be the one "suing" in a contract dispute (much cheaper) Fellas, aren't we talking about an illegal contract to begin with? Illegal activity ergo illegal contract?

Even if the activity wasn't specifically mentioned in the contract, once it went to court I'm sure the judge would smell the pussy all over it.

Toytiger
03-02-11, 16:33
Its actually not an illegal contract. The people that work at 1501 are paid employees (by check). No activities stated in contract other than basic massages. Anything else that goes on behind closed doors are strickly between the massuse and the client and not encouraged by the employer. That said, I'm sure it would draw unwanted attention to the establishment if it ever got that far.

Johnballgame
03-02-11, 16:53
Fellas, aren't we talking about an illegal contract to begin with? Illegal activity ergo illegal contract?

Even if the activity wasn't specifically mentioned in the contract, once it went to court I'm sure the judge would smell the pussy all over it.This is why I can't get involved with bs like this on here, I am totally neutral here, but hate it when it all turns into he said, she said, I know kinda things. I am not dumb enough to think 1501 doesn't have legal representation and didn't go through crossing t's and dotting I's before jumping into this. Its like we got a bunch of jailhouse lawyers on here saying they know what will hold up and what they are doing to employees, bottomline its quality and performance I'm worried about, not some contract a girl works under, fellas do you think these girls we see are all truthful with us, just like I'm sure we are not with them

IveSeenEma
03-02-11, 22:00
Fellas, aren't we talking about an illegal contract to begin with? Illegal activity ergo illegal contract?

Even if the activity wasn't specifically mentioned in the contract, once it went to court I'm sure the judge would smell the pussy all over it.I'm not a lawyer, but I am a sensible person. My take on the whole thing, based on this site, it that 1501 has pissed off, frustrated, and annoyed many of us in a variety of ways. Now we learn that they have "abused" their perception of power over some of these girls. Many of them probably young and inexperienced. I suggest a recommendation that we just say "screw them" and move on to select from the other places around town. There have never been more choices than there are now. Just a thought.

Amigo
03-03-11, 12:38
The thing about 1501 is they have the largest variety of fairly attractive girls. The problem is, that is a great target for LE. Add to the fact they have lots of turn over and probably disgruntled ex employees looking to do them in. It's a recipe for disaster.

I enjoyed myself the times I went, but the unsolicited text message and all the other drama surrounding that place will keep me from going back.

Golfcart
03-03-11, 14:03
I'm not a lawyer, but I am a sensible person. My take on the whole thing, based on this site, it that 1501 has pissed off, frustrated, and annoyed many of us in a variety of ways. Now we learn that they have "abused" their perception of power over some of these girls. Many of them probably young and inexperienced. I suggest a recommendation that we just say "screw them" and move on to select from the other places around town. There have never been more choices than there are now. Just a thought.Rather than focus on running their business or giving attention to the next customer it appears management of 1501 is tracking down former employees to regulate the names they use in their next employment, causing further ill will to their former employees and those girl's customers who were customers of 1501.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I haven't seen that first ad by 1501. I don't know anything about them other than what I read here about their efforts to harass, intimidate and harm former employees merely because they went elsewhere looking for work. That's enough for me.

Jake 4119
03-03-11, 14:43
Rather than focus on running their business or giving attention to the next customer it appears management of 1501 is tracking down former employees to regulate the names they use in their next employment, causing further ill will to their former employees and those girl's customers who were customers of 1501.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I haven't seen that first ad by 1501. I don't know anything about them other than what I read here about their efforts to harass, intimidate and harm former employees merely because they went elsewhere looking for work. That's enough for me. What they seem to be missing, among other things, is that guys go to see their favorite girls. If the girl changes places, the guy goes to the other place. The thing they should be focusing on is keeping the girls they have. Then if a guy sees a girl multiple times at a place, he might choose to see another girl at the place. At the rate they keep losing girls and creating ill will, their ability to last long in this business is greatly minimized.

Jake 4119
03-03-11, 14:45
What they seem to be missing, among other things, is that guys go to see their favorite girls. If the girl changes places, the guy goes to the other place. The thing they should be focusing on is keeping the girls they have. Then if a guy sees a girl multiple times at a place, he might choose to see another girl at the place. At the rate they keep losing girls and creating ill will, their ability to last long in this business is greatly minimized.It's funny because Soothing Sensations seems to have gone through a lot of changes and even after a rocky time, the girls there are getting good reviews. The place across the from the stadium seems to be doing fine as well. Carla has had a turnover over the years and seems to be doing just fine and Crystal's place has very little turnover and must do well as well. There are obviously some people who know how to do their business and some who have no clue.

scotman
03-05-11, 14:46
I've been to see Jenny and to Relax Today several times never had a problem and the Jenny visit was a nice visit. They would be worth a second try although seems like just about everyone but Jenny there is new.You were right.

Ky Guy 123
03-05-11, 15:59
Negatory Mir, you're not the only one whatsoever. Can't be sure what exactly the connection is between poster and service, but it seems very obvious that there is one, either directly or by proxy.

Jay.

Am I the only one that thinks something is fishy here?

Truckone
03-05-11, 17:24
Does anyone on here use / subscribe to one of the sites that offer background checks? If so, which one do you use.

Psychonedo
03-05-11, 17:55
I'm with you guys on that, I don't believe yss is providing right now, at least not to anyone new, oh and what phoenix said about 28, 000 members has to be wrong or at least a typo, maybe 2, 800. Anyway I'm hearing some of those girls may not be as 'clean' as one would like. Be careful with all.

Crashdog
03-05-11, 23:30
Does anyone on here use / subscribe to one of the sites that offer background checks? If so, which one do you use.I've used Date-Check for 3 years with no problems.

Bigtlvr
03-07-11, 09:09
Does anyone on here use / subscribe to one of the sites that offer background checks? If so, which one do you use.P411 has been good to me.

Truckone
03-07-11, 17:13
Hey guys thanks for the replies, but I was wondering about the types that you can subscribe to where you can enter a name or phone number of an individual and get some background on them. Not neccessarily providers.

Aname
03-08-11, 02:19
Thanks to this forum I have had some luck. Had a dream about a 23 year old white girl named Rhonda over in New Albany. Perfect body, decent face, and a little on the crazy side. She was reasonable, and up for anything, and I mean anything. I used to have her contact info, hard to dream about her without it so if anyone else know her I would love to talk to her, and maybe that will spark another great dream.

Thanks

Indy Jhn11
03-11-11, 03:29
Have been watching Marissa's ads come and go over the last week or two in Indianapolis.

She had an e dot com profile very briefly. I was kind of worried she wasn't all there or who she claimed, or something else was just off about her. Maybe she really is 18 and young and flaky.

Anyways, I tried to set up an appointment to see her Thurs. Evening. Talked to her handler / scheduler and thought everything was cool. Was on my way to her location. I was about five minutes late due to traffic. When I got to the parking lot, I see I had a missed call and then I spent five minutes trying to call her back. I should have just left then, but I contacted her after 8 minutes of trying and she says she's given her (already there guy?) more time (my time). WTH, she was calling to bump me back as I was pulling up to the place. Damn flaky hos piss me off, but it saves me more for local ladies.

Although, if she was some sort of sting, I guess some other dude got a hot slot. .

Psychonedo
03-11-11, 10:00
Thanks to this forum I have had some luck. Had a dream about a 23 year old white girl named Rhonda over in New Albany. Perfect body, decent face, and a little on the crazy side. She was reasonable, and up for anything, and I mean anything. I used to have her contact info, hard to dream about her without it so if anyone else know her I would love to talk to her, and maybe that will spark another great dream.

ThanksThat sounds good. Let us know more. I never knew a Rhonda in New Albany. When their up for anything. I want to know!

Crashdog
03-12-11, 14:36
Have been watching Marissa's ads come and go over the last week or two in Indianapolis.

She had an e dot com profile very briefly. I was kind of worried she wasn't all there or who she claimed, or something else was just off about her. Maybe she really is 18 and young and flaky.

Anyways, I tried to set up an appointment to see her Thurs. Evening. Talked to her handler / scheduler and thought everything was cool. Was on my way to her location. I was about five minutes late due to traffic. When I got to the parking lot, I see I had a missed call and then I spent five minutes trying to call her back. I should have just left then, but I contacted her after 8 minutes of trying and she says she's given her (already there guy?) more time (my time). WTH, she was calling to bump me back as I was pulling up to the place. Damn flaky hos piss me off, but it saves me more for local ladies.

Although, if she was some sort of sting, I guess some other dude got a hot slot.I think I. Called her the same night. She certainly had the voice of a teenager. She said she was off 64 & Blank, but it was late and that about an hour from where I was at the time. Since I couldn't find any reviews and she seemed TGTBT, I passed. Maybe next time if she actually reappears with some reviews.

Mirus24
03-12-11, 16:50

Aname
03-13-11, 12:31
That sounds good. Let us know more. I never knew a Rhonda in New Albany. When their up for anything. I want to know!Man. She doesn't say no to anything. I tried to find the line not to cross, and she didn't have one. SO mad I lost the number.

James Doe69
03-15-11, 00:01
1501 was the evening pick 4 # I guess someone got lucky. 0. O.

Card Fan
03-15-11, 22:48
Tried to get to ss for an appointment with chelsey at 6. Got stuck in traffic and she couldn't wait so when I got there I decided to take my chances. Jessica was available and I lefted very satisfied. She is a great provider and I must say I actually enjoyed the conversation we had, unlike other places I've been (salon 61, cough cough) don't know about everyone else, but when you have to listen to bitching and moaning or can't understand what's being said at all it makes you wonder, can you just stfu and shake my hand!

scotman
03-16-11, 15:30
What's the scoop on "Randi?" I see her frequent posts on Backpage massage and she looks interesting.

Mustangdo
03-16-11, 23:07
What's the scoop on "Randi?" I see her frequent posts on Backpage massage and she looks interesting.Seen her when at SS. Best HJ in the biz. I think she might be even better at the stadium now.

Indy Jhn11
03-18-11, 01:41
Man. She doesn't say no to anything. I tried to find the line not to cross, and she didn't have one. SO mad I lost the number.MMMM. Ay Caramba!

By the way, did anybody notice that Kelli is back at SS? .

scotman
03-21-11, 19:53
Seen her when at SS. Best HJ in the biz. I think she might be even better at the stadium now.Great massage from a tiny attractive lady.

Mirabilis
03-22-11, 14:42
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Admin
03-22-11, 17:10
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sunycide
03-22-11, 17:22
I was wondering if anyone knew of any type of provider (massage or escort) that would allow photos during a session OR just allow me to take a few pics for personal use. I am open to most any restriction suggested (I. E. No face, etc).

If anyone knows of a provider up for it OR if you are a provider that is interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Aname
03-25-11, 02:19
Man. She doesn't say no to anything. I tried to find the line not to cross, and she didn't have one. SO mad I lost the number.She is still around, and hits vibe line about midnight. Want's to hang out and talk, and smoke, and do other stuff before it's off to dream land, and is very candid about her mental issues. All that aside she likes to please, and will do what it takes to get the job done. Lives off cardinal in new albany. Still no number.

The Big1
03-25-11, 18:49
Think this girl must be a little flaked. Tried several times to get with her today, but she seemed a little freaked out at my approach. Just trying to create a mood. Sorry if I pissed you off. I'll try again next week.

The Big1
03-25-11, 18:50
She is still around, and hits vibe line about midnight. Want's to hang out and talk, and smoke, and do other stuff before it's off to dream land, and is very candid about her mental issues. All that aside she likes to please, and will do what it takes to get the job done. Lives off cardinal in new albany. Still no number.Is she the more mature lady with super firm looking tits? Get me her number if you can. I'm in the mood to get with that.

Kygolfer77
03-26-11, 11:39
Think this girl must be a little flaked. Tried several times to get with her today, but she seemed a little freaked out at my approach. Just trying to create a mood. Sorry if I pissed you off. I'll try again next week.How do I find her contact info? Didn t see anything on BP. Would be interested.

PM me please.

The Big1
03-27-11, 07:38
I visited YSS website the other day, and saw Lanny's profile on there. I contacted the manager of the business, and he gave me her new number. I contacted her, and she went off on me: threatened to tell the cops about me harassing her. I did not harass her in any way shpe or form. I told her where I got the number, and asked if we could set up an appointment.Send me a link.

The Big1
03-27-11, 07:51
I find it so funny that these girls use fake names for business, but are stupid enough to get photographed and give their real names for the news paper. Saw "Chrystal" at a Hotel party.

Last year saw "Gina" at a Bad Girls party at 4th Street Live. They gave their real names in the paper. Lucky for them I am not a stalker. .

Bigtlvr
03-27-11, 10:03
I find it so funny that these girls use fake names for business, but are stupid enough to get photographed and give their real names for the news paper. Saw "-" at a Hotel party.

Last year saw "-" at a Bad Girls party at 4th Street Live. They gave their real names in the paper. Lucky for them I am not a stalker.You may not be a stalker, but now you have probably opened the door for the many on her who are. There is no need to "out" them on here. If you see that stuff, and yes its a bad decision on there part, but a minor one until it posted on here.

Conrad69
03-27-11, 12:25
I find it so funny that these girls use fake names for business, but are stupid enough to get photographed and give their real names for the news paper. Saw "Chrystal" at a Hotel party.

Last year saw "Gina" at a Bad Girls party at 4th Street Live. They gave their real names in the paper. Lucky for them I am not a stalker.Well if they do have a stalker you just helped them out. LOL

BoredinIN
03-28-11, 19:07
Anybody have any good suggestions for hourly motels? I've seen the 1 on Dixie, but it's not exactly discreet. BTW anybody had any luck with ladies on CL? I reported on cierra, tried txting a Jamie that posts but no response, could be a land line. Talking to these 2 hot 19 y/o now that had a post up, but we haven't met up yet

FelixTheKat69
03-28-11, 22:43
Of all the luck, I finally find this site (excellent BTW) , decide to try things out, and then the crap like the Bruck girl a few weeks back,

Hell, if they would leave my clubs alone I would be ok.

Thanks. Standing down from the soapbox. Peace.

Felix

Member #4341
03-29-11, 19:42
Sometimes when they look this young and there are so many tinyeye hits just just have to wonder.

www Dot escorts dot com / member / 2743085 / AllisonGwen

WildmanBill
03-30-11, 07:57
Sometimes when they look this young and there are so many tinyeye hits just just have to wonder.

Dot escorts dot com / member / 2743085 / AllisonGwenNot familiar with "tinyeye", could someone explain?

Seekr
03-30-11, 15:55
Not familiar with "tinyeye", could someone explain?Tineye. Com is an image search engine, only in reverse. It allows an individual to search the locations of particular images, which is very handy for this particular hobby. If you go to the site, you can type in the URL (web site) of an advertisement, and after processing the page, it will present you with a selection of all the images on that page. You click on one, and it will search its database to determine all the locations on the web that have displayed that same image or portions of it. Hence, if one is reviewing an advertisement for a provider, one can enter that URL into tineye and see if the picture she posted has been used before on other sites. It helps to clarify whether she actually took the picture herself and posted it in her ad or if she's using a picture of someone else she took off another website. It's akin to googling her phone number to see if she's posted under other pictures before, except it works by searching for other locations of the image she used. If you're using firefox you can get the tineye plugin, which allows you right click on any image and search tineye automatically, without having to enter URLs. And if you're not using firefox, well, you must be crazy!

The Big1
03-30-11, 16:05
I lost her number, could some PM it to me? Please!

Sexmoron
03-30-11, 18:08
Not familiar with "tinyeye", could someone explain?Tineye. Com/

Golfcart
03-30-11, 21:49
http://www.TinEye.com

Using Tin Eye. Method 1:

1. Right click the pic to be tested.

2. Dialog box that appears, last line says "View Image Info."

3. Click "View Image Info."

4. What comes up is a bigger box. Look for "Location:" and what follows is the URL of the pic to be tested on Tin Eye. Copy the URL.

5. Open http://www.TinEye.com.

6. Paste the URL in the panel on the top RIGHT and click 'Search. '

7. Note what Tin Eye finds.

8. Tin Eye has searched its inventory of images using the URL.

Using Tin Eye. Method 2:

1. Instead of copying the URL, save the pic to be tested.

2. Open http://www.TinEye.com.

3. Upload the saved pic to the panel on the top LEFT of Tin Eye and click Search.

4. Tin Eye has searched its inventory of images using the pixels.

Tin Eye has browser-specific plug-ins on its site we can download that make running Tin Eye a snap – just one click for Tin Eye to open its box and a second click to run Tin Eye on a given pic. What I don't know is whether the application runs Method 1 above or Method 2.

Nuances of Tin Eye:

We want to know if she really is the girl in front of the camera, if the pic was taken in the recent past and is not misleading and if the girl in the pic is the girl who shows up. If she pirated her pic we want to know that, also. We want Tin Eye to give us, in other words, a review.

It is asking a lot of Tin Eye to do all this for us when we cannot do a good job doing it ourselves even after we see her with our own eyes. How many times have we left an appointment happy with what we saw and got, and we thought it was her but we were not entirely sure? Along comes Tin Eye with a computer based search process and we jump to the conclusion, wrongly, we now have science on our side giving black and white answers we can take to the bank. Not so fast. There's more to Tin Eye than meets the eye.

Pics have always represented a peanut-and-shell game. Tin Eye does not change that in the typical situation.

Specifically:

• Tin Eye cannot tell us that the girl in front of the camera that took the pic that got our attention is the same girl who posted the pic to advertise herself. The pic could be a pic of her or some other girl taken whenever. Tin Eye cannot confirm that the girl we contact through her site looks like the pics on her site. Only the photographer knows for sure.

• Even when Tin Eye finds the pic that got our attention all over the internet the girl who posted it to advertise herself may have posted it in all those places, and it may be a pic of her or someone else taken yesterday or 15 years ago. The sheer number of places where Tin Eye found the same pic, standing alone, is no indication of the pic's authenticity due to copying by third-party 'repackaging' and advertising sites. Only the photographer knows for sure.

• No matter what Tin Eye tells us about the pic that got our attention being elsewhere on the internet, Tin Eye cannot tell us what the girl who shows up to the answer the door will look like. Only our eyes will know and even then our eyes won't always know for sure.

What Tin Eye can tell us:

• Tin Eye Positive will tell us where else the pic that got our attention was found in Tin Eye's inventory of images. But that will not include internet images not yet captured in Tin Eye's inventory. Tin Eye's inventory of images, while large, is small in relation to the total images on the internet.

Tin Eye Positive finding the pic that got our attention on a site other than where we found it means it could have been posted by (i) our girl who does or does not look like the pic that got our attention, (ii) some other girl (which won't tell us which girl is the pirate) or (iii) a third-party 'repackaging' and advertising site and in this situation we don't know whether their source for the pic is our girl or some other girl.

• Tin Eye Negative means the pic that got our attention was not found in Tin Eye's inventory of images. It is unknown if the pic that got our attention is on the internet where Tin Eye has not yet crawled. So Tin Eye Negative takes us to square one.

• More often than not the pic that got our attention will turn up Tin Eye Negative. This is because Tin Eye is searching its inventory of images and not the internet itself. Tin Eye's inventory of images is small in relation to the total images on the internet. Tin Eye constantly 'crawls' the internet for images (like Google 'crawls' for text). This means that Tin Eye and Google are always behind the internet. What I don't know is if Tin Eye 'crawls' at a rate faster than the rate new images are being added. It could be Tin Eye is catching up with the internet little by little each day or falling further behind. My sense is Google 'crawls' faster than Tin Eye. We get very few Google Negatives. We get a lot of Tin Eye Negatives. Maybe it has to do with Google being around longer or having more resources. I don't know.

In the circumstance of Tin Eye Positive note the following:

• The number of other places where Tin Eye found the pic that got our attention means nothing. Finding the pic that got our attention in one hundred other places is the same as finding it in one other place. It means it was found elsewhere. Well, the poster of the pic that got our attention could have posted it there, or the poster of the pic that got our attention could be the victim of piracy. We have no way of knowing which poster is the pirate.

• With Tin Eye Positive what is important is the nature of the sites where the pic that got our attention was found. The nature of these sites may allow us to make an educated guess on the probability that the pic that got our attention was pirated from a different poster on of the internet. Maybe the nature of these other sites leaves us with uncertainty of the explanation.

• About the only time the probability is high that the pic that got our attention was pirated is when the sites where the pic that got our attention was found are catalog, model or porn sites, especially those sites in a foreign language. Do not see the girl behind that pic if her appearance is important.

No matter how the analysis turns out, nothing can confirm the girl posting the pic that got our attention is the girl in front of the camera, or if she is the girl that she still looks like she did then, or that she will be the girl behind the door when we knock.

It should be apparent that Tin Eye Positive is not useful at all unless the other places are catalog, model or porn sites, especially those sites in a foreign language.

Finally, Tin Eye is a tool best used with Google so the whole thing won't be riding on one picture show. Google the girl's website, directory profile, email and phone to find additional ads turning up additional and different pics, websites, profiles, emails and phones. Google each new found website, email and phone so you have everything out there you can find. Keep Googling these new finds until nothing new turns up. At that point you will have found everything on the internet to be found (at last for tonight LOL). This will give you a pretty good idea what you are dealing with. That's the time to run Tin Eye and run it on all the pics, not just some.

That was a lot of work. It's time for me to go to bed with a book or a hot woman who has read one.

Seekr
03-30-11, 22:59

Tin Eye has browser-specific applications on its site we can download that make running Tin Eye a snap – just one click for Tin Eye to open its box and a second click to run Tin Eye on a given pic. What I don't know is whether the application runs Method 1 above or Method 2. As usual, my friend Golfcart is sharing his wisdom with an amazing post of not just how to better search for the important details behind a poster's advertisement, but more importantly, how to interpret the data that are found. Since he's nailed the analysis with amazing thoroughness, I just want to add a couple of technical details.

In order to use tineye you don't necessarily have to find the image's location by right clicking and getting the "View Image Info" details, or the equivalent of "Copy Image Location" in Firefox. You can also just note the URL for the entire page and copy and paste that into the tineye search engine. After it evaluates the URL, it will bring up a selection of all the images on the page and ask you to click on the image you would like to search.

The browser extensions that allow for automatic tineye evaluation uses the #1 method. That is, after selecting the picture it passes along the image's absolute URL to the tineye engine for processing. I verified this by doing a TCP / IP traffic dump and running through the logs.

He was of course also dead on about tineye's capabilities. Tineye is miniscule compared to the gargantuan processing power and bandwidth that google possesses. Google can likely crawl more in an hour than tineye can do in a week. Tineye has quite limited resources and as such only catalog a fraction of what's really out there. The rate at which new pics are added on the net far, far exceeds the rate at which they can catalog, as indexing all that content requires crawling through all those links and downloading the images to be analyzed. Google's image search currently catalogs more than 12 billion images according to their the googleblog, whereas tineye catalogs about 2 billion. It's not bad for a small entity, but nowhere near thorough.

• Even when Tin Eye finds the pic that got our attention all over the internet the girl who posted it to advertise herself may have posted it in all those places, and it may be a pic of her or someone else taken yesterday or 15 years ago. There is somewhat of a way to glean a little bit more information about whether the pic could correspond to the girl in the event of a postive tineye result. At the bottom of each positive picture is the URL for the site where it can be found. Entering the URL into a google search and looking for the result that corresponds exactly to that URL (usually the first one, but not always) also notes the last time the page was updated. This can give you some more information, although limited. If the girl posts her age as 19 and the image she posted was found on a website last updated 5 years ago, it's very likely that it's not her. But, since she could also be lying about her age it doesn't give you too much more to go on. It's just a little bit more data to be evaluated using Golfcart's "system".

Finally, Tin Eye is a tool best used with Google so the whole thing won't be riding on one picture show. Google the girl's website, directory profile, email and phone to find additional ads turning up additional and different pics, websites, profiles, emails and phones.I tend to do a quick phone number and tineye search for the girls I find hot, mainly out of curiosity as to whether they're real or not. The girls I'm seriously considering, I do the full monty of searches that Golfcart outlined. It's really the only ability we as hobbyists have. It's limited, but it does help knock out a great many fakes.

That was a lot of work. It's time for me to go to bed with a book or somebody who has read one.Hah! LOL!

Abe Girl Vicky
03-31-11, 13:28

Using Tin Eye. Method 1:

4. What comes up is a bigger box. Look for "Location:" and what follows is the URL of the pic to be tested on Tin Eye. Copy the URL.

5. Open.

http://www.TinEye.com.

Using Tin Eye. Method 2:

2. Open.

3. Upload the saved pic to the panel on the top LEFT of Tin Eye and click Search.

Tin Eye has browser-specific plug-ins on its site we can download that make running Tin Eye a snap – just one click for Tin Eye to open its box and a second click to run Tin Eye on a given pic. What I don't know is whether the application runs Method 1 above or Method 2.

Nuances of Tin Eye:

We want to know if she really is the girl in front of the camera, if the pic was taken in the recent past and is not misleading and if the girl in the pic is the girl who shows up. If she pirated her pic we want to know that, also. We want Tin Eye to give us, in other words, a review.

It is asking a lot of Tin Eye to do all this for us when we cannot do a good job doing it ourselves even after we see her with our own eyes. How many times have we left an appointment happy with what we saw and got, and we thought it was her but we were not entirely sure? Along comes Tin Eye with a computer based search process and we jump to the conclusion, wrongly, we now have science on our side giving black and white answers we can take to the bank. Not so fast. There's more to Tin Eye than meets the eye.

Pics have always represented a peanut-and-shell game. Tin Eye does not change that in the typical situation.

Specifically:

• Tin Eye cannot tell us that the girl in front of the camera that took the pic that got our attention is the same girl who posted the pic to advertise herself. The pic could be a pic of her or some other girl taken whenever. Tin Eye cannot confirm that the girl we contact through her site looks like the pics on her site. Only the photographer knows for sure.

• Even when Tin Eye finds the pic that got our attention all over the internet the girl who posted it to advertise herself may have posted it in all those places, and it may be a pic of her or someone else taken yesterday or 15 years ago. The sheer number of places where Tin Eye found the same pic, standing alone, is no indication of the pic's authenticity due to copying by third-party 'repackaging' and advertising sites. Only the photographer knows for sure.

• No matter what Tin Eye tells us about the pic that got our attention being elsewhere on the internet, Tin Eye cannot tell us what the girl who shows up to the answer the door will look like. Only our eyes will know and even then our eyes won't always know for sure.

• Tin Eye Positive will tell us where else the pic that got our attention was found in Tin Eye's inventory of images. But that will not include internet images not yet captured in Tin Eye's inventory. Tin Eye's inventory of images, while large, is small in relation to the total images on the internet.

Tin Eye Positive finding the pic that got our attention on a site other than where we found it means it could have been posted by (I) our girl who does or does not look like the pic that got our attention, (ii) some other girl (which won't tell us which girl is the pirate) or (iii) a third-party 'repackaging' and advertising site and in this situation we don't know whether their source for the pic is our girl or some other girl.

• Tin Eye Negative means the pic that got our attention was not found in Tin Eye's inventory of images. It is unknown if the pic that got our attention is on the internet where Tin Eye has not yet crawled. So Tin Eye Negative takes us to square one.

• More often than not the pic that got our attention will turn up Tin Eye Negative. This is because Tin Eye is searching its inventory of images and not the internet itself. Tin Eye's inventory of images is small in relation to the total images on the internet. Tin Eye constantly 'crawls' the internet for images (like Google 'crawls' for text). This means that Tin Eye and Google are always behind the internet. What I don't know is if Tin Eye 'crawls' at a rate faster than the rate new images are being added. It could be Tin Eye is catching up with the internet little by little each day or falling further behind. My sense is Google 'crawls' faster than Tin Eye. We get very few Google Negatives. We get a lot of Tin Eye Negatives. Maybe it has to do with Google being around longer or having more resources. I don't know.

• The number of other places where Tin Eye found the pic that got our attention means nothing. Finding the pic that got our attention in one hundred other places is the same as finding it in one other place. It means it was found elsewhere. Well, the poster of the pic that got our attention could have posted it there, or the poster of the pic that got our attention could be the victim of piracy. We have no way of knowing which poster is the pirate.

• With Tin Eye Positive what is important is the nature of the sites where the pic that got our attention was found. The nature of these sites may allow us to make an educated guess on the probability that the pic that got our attention was pirated from a different poster on of the internet. Maybe the nature of these other sites leaves us with uncertainty of the explanation.

• About the only time the probability is high that the pic that got our attention was pirated is when the sites where the pic that got our attention was found are catalog, model or porn sites, especially those sites in a foreign language. Do not see the girl behind that pic if her appearance is important.

No matter how the analysis turns out, nothing can confirm the girl posting the pic that got our attention is the girl in front of the camera, or if she is the girl that she still looks like she did then, or that she will be the girl behind the door when we knock.

It should be apparent that Tin Eye Positive is not useful at all unless the other places are catalog, model or porn sites, especially those sites in a foreign language.

Finally, Tin Eye is a tool best used with Google So the whole thing won't be riding on one picture show. Google the girl's website, directory profile, email and phone to find additional ads turning up additional and different pics, websites, profiles, emails and phones. Google each new found website, email and phone so you have everything out there you can find. Keep Googling these new finds until nothing new turns up. At that point you will have found everything on the internet to be found (at last for tonight LOL). This will give you a pretty good idea what you are dealing with. That's the time to run Tin Eye and run it on all the pics, not just some.

That was a lot of work. It's time for me to go to bed with a book or a hot woman who has read one. Sincerely,

Golfcart.

CEO and Chief Stockholder.

Tineye, Inc.

WildmanBill
04-01-11, 19:21

Using Tin Eye. Method 1:

5. Open.

Using Tin Eye. Method 2:

2. Open.

Nuances of Tin Eye:

Specifically:

Tin Eye Positive finding the pic that got our attention on a site other than where we found it means it could have been posted by (I) our girl who does or does not look like the pic that got our attention, (ii) some other girl (which won't tell us which girl is the pirate) or (iii) a third-party 'repackaging' and advertising site and in this situation we don't know whether their source for the pic is our girl or some other girl.

Finally, Tin Eye is a tool best used with Google So the whole thing won't be riding on one picture show. Google the girl's website, directory profile, email and phone to find additional ads turning up additional and different pics, websites, profiles, emails and phones. Google each new found website, email and phone so you have everything out there you can find. Keep Googling these new finds until nothing new turns up. At that point you will have found everything on the internet to be found (at last for tonight LOL). This will give you a pretty good idea what you are dealing with. That's the time to run Tin Eye and run it on all the pics, not just some.

That was a lot of work. It's time for me to go to bed with a book or a hot woman who has read one. Golfcart,

Thank you so much for the tutorial, I will put tineye to use in the future. I had no idea the site was out there. You are a wealth of information, and I appreciate it.

Member #4341
04-03-11, 01:25
I though this would also be helpful to those wanting to do additional research.

This is a nation wide phone reverse lookup for escorts. Check it out.

http://fuuz.in/phone/502 This is of area code 502.

Enjoy. Cheers!

EvansvilleMan3
04-03-11, 18:55
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/can-i-rub-your-worries-away-unwind-n-relax-ya-mind-23/2867324

I knew the girl in the bottom pic was all over the internet on jerk sites. I just ran it through tineye. Com for s. Giggles and sure enough. Amazing website.

Bon Denver
04-04-11, 00:46
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/can-i-rub-your-worries-away-unwind-n-relax-ya-mind-23/2867324

I knew the girl in the bottom pic was all over the internet on jerk sites. I just ran it through tineye. Com for s. Giggles and sure enough. Amazing website.LOL! No way both of those pics are the same girl, unless she's gained about 3o lbs inbetween photo shots. The top pic looks like Hailey Baby.

Horimtele
04-04-11, 08:57
Used to be an ok place, if you look for the back rub and HJ routine.

Not any more, the girls try to up sell and will not even give the HJ with out extra. Lots of extra money,

Be careful,

OneSwiss
04-04-11, 12:08

Not any more, the girls try to up sell and will not even give the HJ with out extra. Lots of extra money,

Be carefulI have only been there twice but I did not have the same experience. No upsell and no problem with the ladies coming through with the goods even if in one case it was only a tug.

Bigtlvr
04-04-11, 15:14

Be carefulRachael is the best example of this bs

LonggMan
04-04-11, 18:58
I have only been there twice but I did not have the same experience. No upsell and no problem with the ladies coming through with the goods even if in one case it was only a tug.So please help us out with the names so we won't get ripped off too!

Thanks,

Gman

FelixTheKat69
04-04-11, 19:38
I have only been there twice but I did not have the same experience. No upsell and no problem with the ladies coming through with the goods even if in one case it was only a tug.Hell, the differing opinions don't make my decision any easier.

Joelouky
04-04-11, 20:08
I have only been there twice but I did not have the same experience. No upsell and no problem with the ladies coming through with the goods even if in one case it was only a tug.1501 seems to be a place that is nothing like what Soothing Sensations used to be where you knew what you were getting and not getting before you walked in the door. Instead, sessions at 1501 appear to be very dependent on which girl you get. And even then it seems to vary on how well you "click" with her if that makes sense.

Slick Dick
04-04-11, 20:51
Never been to SS. Went to 1501 once but there was a mixup on the appointment time and everybody was busy, so I left. Sounds like it's too much trouble to deal with.

So SS is a pretty good be? Near Outback - is that near the old Rose's Spa?

Truckone
04-07-11, 17:24
I used to Goddess Hailey frequently, but started to travel for work and lost touch. I am hoping that a fellow hobbyist might still have her number?