PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Indy Jhn11
06-10-15, 01:21
Haha Bella just doubled her rates after this Friday. Hurry hurry guys.Are you you talking about her body rub donation or her late night chill out sessions? I would think the price would be different for the two. Why are you trying to confuse people? Oh well, I hope she's still willing to cut a deal for some senior members on here, as I'd still like to see her.

KaintuckMan
06-10-15, 04:27
I'm going on a month long strike until prices go down on GPS! If you want prices to go down then think with your big head. Who is in? Can you hold out that long or longer? It's time to take back control of the prices. I'm officially on Strike. !!

MagnumBrunneis
06-10-15, 09:22
I'm going on a month long strike until prices go down on GPS! If you want prices to go down then think with your big head. Who is in? Can you hold out that long or longer? It's time to take back control of the prices. I'm officially on Strike. !!LOL. We some thirty mongers to be doing all that! I mean, come on now. They're so many good ones, old ones and the ones you got to try.

If you get more than 10 to PM you then I'll join ya LOL. Man, this might be harder than quitting smoking; for the tenth time LOL.

Ralphisit
06-10-15, 09:40
I'm going on a month long strike until prices go down on GPS! If you want prices to go down then think with your big head. Who is in? Can you hold out that long or longer? It's time to take back control of the prices. I'm officially on Strike. !!I agree. It is summer time and there are more out there that are fair priced. We have been good consumers and good business folks shouldn't run off good customers. I have always been generous to pay and to tip so guys like me may be part of the problem. The other problem is girls ending up with "Handlers" that are pushing for more money. Then there is always the drug problem.

Penrose
06-10-15, 09:51
I'm going on a month long strike until prices go down on GPS! If you want prices to go down then think with your big head. Who is in? Can you hold out that long or longer? It's time to take back control of the prices. I'm officially on Strike. !!Lets not hurt the good ones but reward them. So should we set a donation point? I also think there should be separation in donation between first time you are seeing the person, if they are new, reviews.

So a person who is brand new, has 2 or great reviews (or the penrose seal. Hehehe) will get a higher donation then someone who has been in the game for 6 months or longer, etc. Also, they should all offer a discount on repeat customers.

Penrose
06-10-15, 09:58
I will start and folks can either add to it or PM me and I will ad the name.

Ideally, It would have a link to the girl and donation.

Mw Jrp
06-10-15, 10:23
I agree. It is summer time and there are more out there that are fair priced. We have been good consumers and good business folks shouldn't run off good customers. I have always been generous to pay and to tip so guys like me may be part of the problem. The other problem is girls ending up with "Handlers" that are pushing for more money. Then there is always the drug problem.Even if all of us that actually report dates on USASG went on strike for a month, it would not impact supply and demand and donations. There are thousands of SP's to chose from or find, so if a few ask for more than we are willing to offer, there are still thousands more to chose.

Also, just as importantly, for each of us that report dates here, there are probably 100 guys that never report and only read the forum. If you check a guys history, you will be amazed, how many just "ask" or comment, and never seem to date. Are they all LE's; IDK. But about half of our membership fall into the "inactive" category, IMO.

So, go on strike, but don't expect to impact the supply, demand, or donations. We are all a tiny cross-section, drop in the bucket, of the oldest and most popular profession. Be safe and good hunting. MW.

NaughtyTech69
06-10-15, 13:22
Are you you talking about her body rub donation or her late night chill out sessions? I would think the price would be different for the two. Why are you trying to confuse people? Oh well, I hope she's still willing to cut a deal for some senior members on here, as I'd still like to see her.I don't do body rubs so her late night chill sessions are what I am referring to. 75 for a HH to 125 for an HR.

Rubtugjon
06-10-15, 15:07
Even if all of us that actually report dates on USASG went on strike for a month, it would not impact supply and demand and donations. There are thousands of SP's to chose from or find, so if a few ask for more than we are willing to offer, there are still thousands more to chose.

Also, just as importantly, for each of us that report dates here, there are probably 100 guys that never report and only read the forum. If you check a guys history, you will be amazed, how many just "ask" or comment, and never seem to date. Are they all LE's; IDK. But about half of our membership fall into the "inactive" category, IMO.

So, go on strike, but don't expect to impact the supply, demand, or donations. We are all a tiny cross-section, drop in the bucket, of the oldest and most popular profession. Be safe and good hunting. MW.I disagree. It would have a impact. Ask any of the girls who've had negative or positive reviews how that impacts their business? With that being said, I personally don't think prices are to high in the $100 - $200 range depending on service wanted & the looks of the lady providing. I'm not going to see some $50 "fat ho" just to save a buck. If I wanted that I'd stay home & fuck my wife!! LMAO!!

BigGuyUAteMe
06-10-15, 15:58
Been doing it all along!!

I agree. It is summer time and there are more out there that are fair priced. We have been good consumers and good business folks shouldn't run off good customers. I have always been generous to pay and to tip so guys like me may be part of the problem. The other problem is girls ending up with "Handlers" that are pushing for more money. Then there is always the drug problem.I don't know what the rest of you have been doing, but I don't see the ones that try to demand those high rates! There are plenty of great girls out there that are reasonable, some will even give a returning discount, and most get better with each returning visit.

This Penrose seal is getting out of hand, I respect his rating opinion of service, but now the Ladies are thinking that if he approves them they can ask for a higher rate!

Fella you are hurting the game not helping! Stop with your rating system! No offence meant at one time this was great for us mongers, but now the ladies are using it against us.

BG. Do your research, give and get respect, get some crazy good, and go TPHFB.

KaintuckMan
06-10-15, 17:02
Been doing it all along!!

I don't know what the rest of you have been doing, but I don't see the ones that try to demand those high rates! There are plenty of great girls out there that are reasonable, some will even give a returning discount, and most get better with each returning visit.

This Penrose seal is getting out of hand, I respect his rating opinion of service, but now the Ladies are thinking that if he approves them they can ask for a higher rate!

Fella you are hurting the game not helping! Stop with your rating system! No offence meant at one time this was great for us mongers, but now the ladies are using it against us.

BG. Do your research, give and get respect, get some crazy good, and go TPHFB.The ladies hope this thread dies off and the ones who have handlers. I hope you guys make $200 or more per hour.

KaintuckMan
06-10-15, 17:04
It seems this is the wave of the future now!!

Zomby
06-10-15, 17:22
Actually, it would be a boycott, as we don't work for them.

But, whatever you call it, good luck with that. I think you'll have better luck pissing up a rope.

ZeroGravity
06-10-15, 19:12
Guys, this whole strike thing is just plain dumb.

If you don't like a providers prices, ask her to lower them. If she doesn't, don't see her. If enough guys don't like her prices she'll either quit or lower them. But right now this thread looks like it's been hijacked by a bunch of third graders that think they have a good idea.

Can we please get back to more productive conversation?

BigGuyUAteMe
06-10-15, 21:39
Or trying to pound sand up a camel's ass!

Actually, it would be a boycott, as we don't work for them.

But, whatever you call it, good luck with that. I think you'll have better luck pissing up a rope.

KaintuckMan
06-10-15, 22:08
Little heads speak!!

KaintuckMan
06-10-15, 22:13
Time for adm to move this thread to barbecue!

Admin2
06-10-15, 22:23
I'm going on a month long strike until prices go down on GPS! If you want prices to go down then think with your big head. Who is in? Can you hold out that long or longer? It's time to take back control of the prices. I'm officially on Strike. !!A2 always says "I can go longer without pussy than they can go without paying rent. " Nothing and I mean NOTHING brings out the specials like a light bill coming due and no money to pay for it. The consumers always control the price in a non essential service sector.

Time for adm to move this thread to barbecue!I don't think so, it's a lively discussion but there hasn't been any fuck you's yet. The general thread was always intended to be a catch all for non specific mongering stuff. I find this discussion to be in the spirit the thread was intended for.

A2.

Kyowa
06-11-15, 00:06
It seems this is the wave of the future now!!Not intending to be argumentative: but I doubt seriously if most "hobbiests" have the available time & financial resources to do that, not to mention the patience to cultivate & negotiate those arrangements or the patience or the time to manage the logistical details of them; but to be clear: I don't consider just having some verbal agreement with some girl, who is already getting paid by "dating" multiple guys, that you'll see her (& her only) on a regular basis to be an actual "sugar" arrangement, but more like an utr semi_pro' (who is, hopefully, GFE also). To me the "sugar" arrangement would, or should, involve much more commitment from her to be both exclusive to her "daddy" & available to him at his convenience!

MojoGuy
06-11-15, 00:12
It seems this is the wave of the future now!!If you like seeing the same girl all of the time and you want to make it last long term a mutually beneficial arrangement of some type is a good way to go. She has reliable monthly income, you have reliable pussy at a good price, neither one of you is tied down to the other and you don't have to be concerned about what everyone else in the hobby is doing or not doing. The hard part is finding the right girl.

RagTop69
06-11-15, 01:12
If you like seeing the same girl all of the time and you want to make it last long term a mutually beneficial arrangement of some type is a good way to go. She has reliable monthly income, you have reliable pussy at a good price, neither one of you is tied down to the other and you don't have to be concerned about what everyone else in the hobby is doing or not doing. The hard part is finding the right girl.With all the crap going on up north and all the high priced HO on the list I will be happy sticking with my favorite BR girl. Same price (or less if I am low on cash or she calls me on short notice, always full service with all option, and her car stays in tip top shape).

Norsem
06-11-15, 04:04
A2 always says "I can go longer without pussy than they can go without paying rent. " Nothing and I mean NOTHING brings out the specials like a light bill coming due and no money to pay for it. The consumers always control the price in a non essential service sector.

I don't think so, it's a lively discussion but there hasn't been any fuck you's yet. The general thread was always intended to be a catch all for non specific mongering stuff. I find this discussion to be in the spirit the thread was intended for.

A2.I will echo A2 in that any experienced monger knows that "specials" roll out around the 1st of each month and the weeks after Thanksgiving. It's just part of life. If anything makes it more certain the chick is independent (pimps don't care about rent and utilities and the girls' kids' Christmas).

Love Datazz
06-11-15, 07:14
I will start and folks can either add to it or PM me and I will ad the name.

Ideally, It would have a link to the girl and donation.It sounds like your list has done enough damage at least in one case. LOL.

I've never put much stock in it. It's good to look at but you are kind of cheating the rules if I'm not mistaken. What's the criteria? You have to see them 3 times? They have to do good each time? And you tell them you will put them on the list if you get a discount and good service? It's a great idea for you. But for me Joe consumer it's not a real tell tale of the girl.

Like I said it's not the best barometer for the rest of us. It does help I guess.

SiempreConfuso
06-11-15, 08:04
If you like seeing the same girl all of the time and you want to make it last long term a mutually beneficial arrangement of some type is a good way to go. She has reliable monthly income, you have reliable pussy at a good price, neither one of you is tied down to the other and you don't have to be concerned about what everyone else in the hobby is doing or not doing. The hard part is finding the right girl.Pussy at a good price? You would have to hit it 7 days a week to get your moneys worth. Sugar babies are expensive. If you can find me a hot one for 4 hundred a month then I'm all in.

Zomby
06-11-15, 08:13
Little heads speak!!So what?

If a girl is going to be so kind as to spread her legs for fat, ugly old me, or eat my jizz, I'm happy to compensate her. If I don't think she's worth it, I'll thank her for the consideration and move on.

I'm not going to haggle over a few bucks or go "on strike" because some monger I don't know and have never met wants somebody he can't afford. I like pussy, and I like it enough to pay for it and kiss their asses once in a while.

And I don't particularly care how pathetic some might consider that to be. (:

/z.

Kyowa
06-11-15, 08:51
If a girl is going to be so kind as to spread her legs for fat, ugly old me, or eat my jizz, I'm happy to compensate her. If I don't think she's worth it I'll thank her for the consideration and move on. _ And I don't particularly care how pathetic some might consider that to be. (: _ /z.I don't have the luxury of either boycotting or "negotiating" since I live over in the western ass-end of the Commonwealth where there is zilch for choice of honest & reliable providers; my only time to play is the one or two weekends\year I'm up to Louisville for the KCR Machine-gun Shoot: & my time-window is extremely limited!

Rubtugjon
06-11-15, 09:16
Question for A2. How hard would it be to ad a thumbs up & thumbs down button to the bottom of each post? Kind of like Facebook. It'd be nice to know how many agree or disagree with a opinion on here. Just a suggestion.

KaintuckMan
06-11-15, 10:33
Thanks for all of your opinions. I have paid $250-$350 for many ladies. We all know what they charge or want as compensation. I can get sugar baby's for 250-400 per date. Have fun and stay safe guys!

MojoGuy
06-11-15, 10:44
It sounds like your list has done enough damage at least in one case. LOL.

I've never put much stock in it. It's good to look at but you are kind of cheating the rules if I'm not mistaken. What's the criteria? You have to see them 3 times? They have to do good each time? And you tell them you will put them on the list if you get a discount and good service? It's a great idea for you. But for me Joe consumer it's not a real tell tale of the girl.

Like I said it's not the best barometer for the rest of us. It does help I guess.Before I put any value at all on his list I would like to know his exact criteria as well. For example; if penrose is ok with CBJ his list would be totally worthless to me since I will not see any girls that does not offer BBBJ. Also, if a girl doesn't meet my standards the first time I see her there is no way I'm going back for seconds and thirds.

Penrose
06-11-15, 11:02
Before I put any value at all on his list I would like to know his exact criteria as well. For example; if penrose is ok with CBJ his list would be totally worthless to me since I will not see any girls that does not offer BBBJ. Also, if a girl doesn't meet my standards the first time I see her there is no way I'm going back for seconds and thirds.The main reason the list was started was to reward the good and to ensure a standard. I have posted the standard before, but not here. If you have seen one on the list, you should not what to expect. If you want to know what standards that must exist to be a penrose girl, send me a PM.

CBJ they are denied by the way.

Jman3848
06-11-15, 11:30
Not intending to be argumentative: but I doubt seriously if most "hobbiests" have the available time & financial resources to do that, not to mention the patience to cultivate & negotiate those arrangements or the patience or the time to manage the logistical details of them; but to be clear: I don't consider just having some verbal agreement with some girl, who is already getting paid by "dating" multiple guys, that you'll see her (& her only) on a regular basis to be an actual "sugar" arrangement, but more like an utr semi_pro' (who is, hopefully, GFE also). To me the "sugar" arrangement would, or should, involve much more commitment from her to be both exclusive to her "daddy" & available to him at his convenience!Not so fast. I can speak first hand that a SB situation is much easier than dealing with the BS from BP. Granted there are some great ladies on BP that do as they say, unfortunately there are many more that don't.

My current SB situation is working out great! I usually know when I'll be available to see her and she makes sure she's ready to go, or that I can "sleep over" if need be. I know it's different for all of us mongers depending on ones specific situation, what works for some. Doesn't for others.

MojoGuy
06-11-15, 11:34
CBJ they are denied by the way.That's a +1. I remember when you posted the criteria on aNotheR site but I do not recall exactly what they were. Why can't you repost them here for all to see? If I correctly interpeted what Admin said earlier the criteria would fall within the spirit of this thread.

Penrose
06-11-15, 11:41
That's a +1. I remember when you posted the criteria on aNotheR site but I do not recall exactly what they were. Why can't you repost them here for all to see? If I correctly interpeted what Admin said earlier the criteria would fall within the spirit of this thread.I forgot to mention in the previous post. Another reason for the seal is to have details on the girl without posting in public. I posted before when I was not so cautious. I will reply to most with the details in a PM. I will write I know of now one every saying they felt their donation was wasted on a penrose girl.

Crashdog
06-11-15, 12:28
Paying a higher rate if the lady is worth it. If she's drop dead gorgeous and will ride so hard so forget what day it is worth every penny.

MojoGuy
06-11-15, 15:34
I forgot to mention in the previous post. Another reason for the seal is to have details on the girl without posting in public. I posted before when I was not so cautious. I will reply to most with the details in a PM. I will write I know of now one every saying they felt their donation was wasted on a penrose girl.Perhaps you misunderstood what I was asking. I wasn't asking for details on a particular girl. I was asking for the criteria you use to award an SOA. I don't blame you for not posting details on a particular girl because I do recall that there were several well established escorts that were terribly upset with you when you didn't give them an SOA.

Ol Muff Diver
06-11-15, 20:33
[Deleted by Admin]

NaughtyTech69
06-12-15, 00:02
Perhaps you misunderstood what I was asking. I wasn't asking for details on a particular girl. I was asking for the criteria you use to award an SOA. I don't blame you for not posting details on a particular girl because I do recall that there were several well established escorts that were terribly upset with you when you didn't give them an SOA.I think what he is saying is that he doesn't want the girls to know his formula so then they won't know how to get his seal of approval. I wonder if he tells them who he is. Because if so then his list is pretty much a lie. The girl might perform excellent for him and then shoddy for others.

Kyowa
06-12-15, 02:08
I have paid $250-$350 for many ladies. We all know what they charge or want as compensation. I can get sugar baby's for 250-400 per date.Unless You've got one, or some, that You've promised that You'll date some certain minimum number of times\month how are You getting any exclusivity or priority or scheduled-availability over any other guy, or guys, that are paying for dates with any of these gals? What is the advantage to You, or difference for You? _ to me the term "sugar-baby" would be similar to "mistress" except for the fact that You wouldn't have to arrange for her housing &\or "cover"employment for her to conceal her relationship to You from Your wife or anybody else! _ but if You're just defining the term as under-the-radar non-pro' or semi-pro' girls that don't advertise: then Your only non-date expense is Your time & the "recruitment"costs or research-costs to find them.

If You're not married then You don't have the need for much secrecy or security from the "blowback" that could result from an ex-baby that has an "axe to grind" with You!

MojoGuy
06-12-15, 08:17
I think what he is saying is that he doesn't want the girls to know his formula so then they won't know how to get his seal of approval. I wonder if he tells them who he is. Because if so then his list is pretty much a lie. The girl might perform excellent for him and then shoddy for others.You have a good point. He would need an alternate identity for it to be a fair evaluation. Being a non-conformist I just can't let myself blindly take the word of someone I don't know and since a lot of girls are regular or even senior members on this site I can't see the value of limiting the criteria to pm's only. I've actually had escorts pm me and try to pass themselves off as dudes just to see what I would say about them.

IslandDreams
06-12-15, 10:03
You have a good point. He would need an alternate identity for it to be a fair evaluation. Being a non-conformist I just can't let myself blindly take the word of someone I don't know and since a lot of girls are regular or even senior members on this site I can't see the value of limiting the criteria to pm's only. I've actually had escorts pm me and try to pass themselves off as dudes just to see what I would say about them.Well the smart Monger is going to tell every girl he books with that he is Penrose so he gets the best rates and the best service bar none. Its not like this site has pictures the girls can go by. Its like that old Spartacus movie " I am penrose". " No I am Penrose".

Member #6042
06-12-15, 10:26
Not so fast. I can speak first hand that a SB situation is much easier than dealing with the BS from BP. Granted there are some great ladies on BP that do as they say, unfortunately there are many more that don't.
Ditto for me.

If you notice Kyowa never actually posts reviews, he just comments on everyone else's posts so I wouldn't give his post much cred!

Penrose
06-12-15, 13:47
I think what he is saying is that he doesn't want the girls to know his formula so then they won't know how to get his seal of approval. I wonder if he tells them who he is. Because if so then his list is pretty much a lie. The girl might perform excellent for him and then shoddy for others.90% of the time I use the name Brad when meeting someone new. If after we are done they mention this site I mention who I am. About 5% of the time they reach out to me and ask can we meet. But I do not tell them what they need to make the list. Sometimes it takes many visits before they know me as Penrose. Peyton, was a good example. I saw her about 4 times when she asked me Hey, do you know a dude named Penrose. A lot of my customers mention him. She thought it was another client of hers but I told her it was me. She was on the list before she knew.

No one has ever seen a penrose girl and said. Wish I never saw her. Most of the time, 95% or more, she was great.

If you look at my current list, there are a lot more denies then approved.

My list is my contribution to the game. It is a no comprise list and I plan on keeping that way. If you ever see a chick on the list and you had a bad time or a time not in the top 10% let me know. I want the list to reward the good ones.

MojoGuy
06-12-15, 16:28
90% of the time I use the name Brad when meeting someone new.

Well the smart Monger is going to tell every girl he books with that he is Penrose so he gets the best rates and the best service bar none. Its not like this site has pictures the girls can go by. Its like that old Spartacus movie " I am penrose". " No I am Penrose".IslandDreams, you can now say your name is Brad too. LOL.

NaughtyTech69
06-12-15, 17:49
90% of the time I use the name Brad when meeting someone new. If after we are done they mention this site I mention who I am. About 5% of the time they reach out to me and ask can we meet. But I do not tell them what they need to make the list. Sometimes it takes many visits before they know me as Penrose. Peyton, was a good example. I saw her about 4 times when she asked me Hey, do you know a dude named Penrose. A lot of my customers mention him. She thought it was another client of hers but I told her it was me. She was on the list before she knew.

No one has ever seen a penrose girl and said. Wish I never saw her. Most of the time, 95% or more, she was great.

If you look at my current list, there are a lot more denies then approved.

My list is my contribution to the game. It is a no comprise list and I plan on keeping that way. If you ever see a chick on the list and you had a bad time or a time not in the top 10% let me know. I want the list to reward the good ones.That's pretty comical because I use the name Brad as well. Nice to meet ya Brad. If they don't know how to get on your list and they don't know who your are till later in the game then your list probably holds water. I'm fairly knew to this hobby and don't believe I have been with anyone on your list, I am in talks with lady bella though. S.

She just looks like alot of fun. Hopefully our schedules will match up soon. Good hobbying Brad. 😆.

Travlr62
06-13-15, 07:46
I can tell you that the Penrose list is legit and of great value to us mongers. I personally have met several girls both on and off of the list prior to an announcement by Penrose and thought. Hmm, Penrose agrees with me. Then I have met girls after they have been approved / denied on the list and thought hmm I agree with Penrose. So thanks Penrose I approve of the list. Others can do what they wish.

Penrose
06-13-15, 15:41
The most recent penrose approved girl, Nikki, is also Kelsi's Mom.

She is super cool and is working today and tomorrow.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-girlnikki-for-that-ultimate-release-and-stress-relief/7917221

PM me for password.

SiempreConfuso
06-13-15, 20:30
That's pretty comical because I use the name Brad as well. Nice to meet ya Brad. If they don't know how to get on your list and they don't know who your are till later in the game then your list probably holds water. I'm fairly knew to this hobby and don't believe I have been with anyone on your list, I am in talks with lady bella though. S.

She just looks like alot of fun. Hopefully our schedules will match up soon. Good hobbying Brad. .Wait a minute guys. I never use my usasg nick when a girl asks my name either. I tell them its Iluvfukinyoungpussy. Brad is not believable. LOL.

Aruba1234
06-14-15, 19:07
All attempts ended with me wasting my time or deciding that expectation $ were too high. Oh well, here's to a better week than the weekend.

Jsmw1980
06-15-15, 08:12
Looking today for a BBBJCIM. Any suggestions?

TenSevenCs
06-15-15, 11:28
Looking today for a BBBJCIM. Any suggestions?Try a Shot of Brandi. She has new location, used to work with Camile out in Valley Station. I had a dream with her about a month ago and she was great. Brandi is a very sweet girl and she was really into the session. DFK, lots of roaming and an awesome BBBJCIM. Full service is on the menu. She has an add in the BP bodyrub section. I have not repeated but would for sure.

MillitaryMan69
06-16-15, 23:11
I tried the testing facility at 7201 outerloop. They give HIV tests for free and condoms on your way out. For 20 dollars more they offer a more through exam and test for a few more STI's.

The bad part of my visit is that they did not test for hepatitis. This is prevalent in needle users.

I will be getting a much more thorough exam sometime soon. At least for what they do test I was cleared. If you go to this place remember that they do not test for this.

They give you some referral litature for a clinic that does test for this and much more.

MojoGuy
06-17-15, 09:03
I tried the testing facility at 7201 outerloop. They give HIV tests for free and condoms on your way out. For 20 dollars more they offer a more through exam and test for a few more STI's.

The bad part of my visit is that they did not test for hepatitis. This is prevalent in needle users.

I will be getting a much more thorough exam sometime soon. At least for what they do test I was cleared. If you go to this place remember that they do not test for this.

They give you some referral litature for a clinic that does test for this and much more.This is great info for all. Thanks for posting.

SeeMeOnce
06-17-15, 21:38
Try a Shot of Brandi. She has new location, used to work with Camile out in Valley Station. I had a dream with her about a month ago and she was great. Brandi is a very sweet girl and she was really into the session. DFK, lots of roaming and an awesome BBBJCIM. Full service is on the menu. She has an add in the BP bodyrub section. I have not repeated but would for sure.Has Brandy moved from Valley? I had a not so good dream with her a couple of months back. I may give her another shot based on her latest reviews. PM me. SMO.

PillowTalk69
06-18-15, 09:40
Along the Dayton to Louisville Ky corridor. Procurement of property fracking rights sought from willing property owners. Agreements of exploration needs to be decided between the fracker and property owners. Property owners must be open to deep drilling with out drill encasements, the insertion of liquids into the well drilled to loosen up internal fluids that may be waiting to erupt to the surface, and cleaning of openings to the well to make sure of easy access by the fracker. Fracking only to be done on Saturdays as Sunday is reserved for rest by the fracker and for his equipment. Overuse is avoided over long periods of fracking. Feel free to contact the fracker by PM if interested. If not the search will move to others areas of drilling and entry to bring up valuable minerals that may lie deep inside the property drilled. PT Fracker and property explorer at your service.

ILuvAss
06-19-15, 08:01

They give you some referral litature for a clinic that does test for this and much more.When you received your results back did it was it in a discreet envelope? Just wondering should send results home or get a PO box.

ILuvAss
06-19-15, 08:05

They give you some referral litature for a clinic that does test for this and much more.How long it take to get results back? Also when the results came back was it in a discreet envelope? I'm thinking I'll just get a po box and send it there. But ty for the info!!

PillowTalk69
06-19-15, 08:36
Seems no one wants their property explored deep drilled and Fracked this Saturday Another day in Paradise Lost.

AgainLLook
06-19-15, 13:36
You get results in 1 or 2 weeks. You can call over phone to get them now. Just give info over phone to verify who you are. I never had any mail from them. Its piece of mind to know you don't have anything.

How long it take to get results back? Also when the results came back was it in a discreet envelope? I'm thinking I'll just get a po box and send it there. But ty for the info!!.

Jc4024
06-19-15, 17:48
When you received your results back did it was it in a discreet envelope? Just wondering should send results home or get a PO box.I used an online std service where you order the tests, go drop off the samples, then they email you the results. The downside was that it cost a lot more than what MM just listed, though I'm curious whether the HIV test they use is the 3 month or 9-11 day test.

MillitaryMan69
06-19-15, 18:40
I used an online std service where you order the tests, go drop off the samples, then they email you the results. The downside was that it cost a lot more than what MM just listed, though I'm curious whether the HIV test they use is the 3 month or 9-11 day test.They offer a blood test and the ora quick saliva. I think they give most people the saliva test unless it fails you or has an erroneous result. The results are by phone in a week. One other complaint I have is that it isn't very anonymous. I would recommend going to a out of town clinic or even out of state.

Kyowa
06-20-15, 00:44
The OraQuick\OraSure mouth-swab test reads in twenty-minutes, while you wait if you want; it's about 97% accurate if you've been infected by HIV long enough (three months) for antibodies to begin to develop in your system: so it wouldn't detect if you've caught HIV in the last three-months. You can now buy the OraQuick test-kit to do-it-yourself in private: about fourty-dollars at Walgreen's. It does have a rate of about three-percent for false-positive results: you would then need to have blood drawn & sent to the lab for a Western-Blot-test to clear you or to confirm infection. Detecting other STI's still requires blood-draw-samples to be processed in a lab. I know this in detail because I have a friend who is a trained & State-certified HIV-prevention out-reach counselor. _ Sincerely: A' K'.

They offer a blood test and the ora quick saliva. I think they give most people the saliva test unless it fails you or has an erroneous result. The results are by phone in a week. One other complaint I have is that it isn't very anonymous. I would recommend going to a out of town clinic or even out of state.

Aruba1234
06-20-15, 21:11
Monday. AND Wednesday. Sensual. Dreams with new ladies. From aNotheR site.

Thursday a lady from br that agreed to cfs. An exercise in patience and perseverance.

Friday a blast from the past. A reconnection with an old utr in Lexington.

Saturday a repeat performance with my. Wednesday date.

Wow. What happened Tuesday you may ask? Went to the casino to support this crazy hobby. LOL.

Seenitall
06-22-15, 14:58
I am glad you had a great week, but the post does not offer any information helpful to others. A few details would be appreciated.

Thursday a lady from br that agreed to cfs. An exercise in patience and perseverance.

Wow. What happened Tuesday you may ask? Went to the casino to support this crazy hobby. LOL.

KYFireman
06-22-15, 15:07
How about names? So we can learn a little ourselves. Who to see and who not to see.

Aruba1234
06-22-15, 15:30
Point well taken. Check your in box.

I am glad you had a great week, but the post does not offer any information helpful to others. A few details would be appreciated.

TexTrainer
06-23-15, 17:10
Point well taken. Check your in box.The original post was public, can the rest of us have more information as well in regards to names and possible ad links.

Thanks.

Norsem
06-23-15, 19:14
The OraQuick\OraSure mouth-swab test reads in twenty-minutes, while you wait if you want; it's about 97% accurate if you've been infected by HIV long enough (three months) for antibodies to begin to develop in your system: so it wouldn't detect if you've caught HIV in the last three-months. You can now buy the OraQuick test-kit to do-it-yourself in private: about fourty-dollars at Walgreen's. It does have a rate of about three-percent for false-positive results: you would then need to have blood drawn & sent to the lab for a Western-Blot-test to clear you or to confirm infection. Detecting other STI's still requires blood-draw-samples to be processed in a lab. I know this in detail because I have a friend who is a trained & State-certified HIV-prevention out-reach counselor. _ Sincerely: A' K'.I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything but I am confused. Why not just go to a real doctor? If I got HIV I can wait a couple of extra days to know for sure and the last thing I'm worried about is confidentiality. I don't think it would get out if the test was negative and I'm going to tell people if it's positive. The real doctor has a test that can tell within a couple of days of infection so it's quicker than waiting three months for antibodies to form anyway.

MojoGuy
06-23-15, 19:36
I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything but I am confused. Why not just go to a real doctor? If I got HIV I can wait a couple of extra days to know for sure and the last thing I'm worried about is confidentiality. I don't think it would get out if the test was negative and I'm going to tell people if it's positive. The real doctor has a test that can tell within a couple of days of infection so it's quicker than waiting three months for antibodies to form anyway.I take it you're not married and / or you don't have a sensitive job to protect. If so and I were you I would consider changing my approach to the hobby. Medical records are discoverable as HIPAA does provide exceptions for medical records disclosures in response to a subpoena, discovery request, or other lawful process.

Aruba1234
06-23-15, 19:55
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-townlast-call-now-i-repeat-lastcall-specialswithchocolate-goddess-wit-body/8517010

Worked with this one most of the afternoon. She even sent me a pic. BTW, not as hot as her fake pics. Anyway, finally agree on a time. Just as I am about to arrive I ask for room. She says hang on a clients walking in. Now understand that my appt. Is in 10 minutes and she cleared 15 minutes prior to this new fact. Then, I say nvrmind. She texts back in three minutes and says the guy didn't show. So, give me five more minutes to clean the room. I tell maybe if she gives me room #. So she does unaware I am parked and waiting. Two guys in blue shirts walk out of room beside hers and one walks down a few rooms and smokes the other stays right by her room. When she calls to tell me to come upi tellher I smell a set up. She then says I might be uncle and basically gives me its ik really come on story. Heck no. Peace out! Beware! Be safe.

Zomby
06-23-15, 20:43
I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything but I am confused. Why not just go to a real doctor? If I got HIV I can wait a couple of extra days to know for sure and the last thing I'm worried about is confidentiality. I don't think it would get out if the test was negative and I'm going to tell people if it's positive. The real doctor has a test that can tell within a couple of days of infection so it's quicker than waiting three months for antibodies to form anyway.My understanding is that HIV diagnoses enjoy some special exemptions from privacy and HIPAA regulations. Namely, doctors are *required* to report them, including your name if they have it. The "anonymous" test the clinic gives you has these same requirements, but since they're a publicly funded facility, the purpose of which is to get people tested and treated who couldn't otherwise afford it, they get a bye on the name requirement. They'll still report it if you give it to them, though.

Now, I got this information several years ago, so things might have changed.

Kyowa
06-24-15, 00:34
…Why not just go to a real doctor? …The real doctor has a test that can tell within a couple of days of infection so it's quicker than waiting three months for antibodies to form anyway.I'm sorry to have to dispute this statement but this is just not really correct: if you research you will find that, while there are two tests that can detect within three days of a high-level exposure (such as a needle-stick by a needle contaminated with a significant amount of blood that has a very high level of the virus) these tests are not readily available through the labs that your family general-practitioner doctor would use & are also more expensive. Furthermore even in the event those tests are used the HIV-specialists still advise that the person be RE-tested every six-weeks for six-months using the antibody-detection tests to make sure that the virus is really not there! The level of infection that you could catch from unprotected vaginal-sex or anal-sex from an infected prostitute would still almost always take from three-weeks to six-months to become detectable! _ _ Sincerely: A' K'.

MojoGuy
06-24-15, 00:34
My understanding is that HIV diagnoses enjoy some special exemptions from privacy and HIPAA regulations. Namely, doctors are *required* to report them, including your name if they have it. The "anonymous" test the clinic gives you has these same requirements, but since they're a publicly funded facility, the purpose of which is to get people tested and treated who couldn't otherwise afford it, they get a bye on the name requirement. They'll still report it if you give it to them, though.

Now, I got this information several years ago, so things might have changed.The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) does not specifically address HIV / AIDS. However, its regulations have been important in protecting HIV / AIDS patients from discrimination related to their condition as any inappropriate disclosures could have serious consequences.

Zomby
06-24-15, 07:37
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) does not specifically address HIV / AIDS. However, its regulations have been important in protecting HIV / AIDS patients from discrimination related to their condition as any inappropriate disclosures could have serious consequences.Entirely true. However, the *government* to whom doctors are required to report, and not governed by the same set of regulations that everybody else is. In addition, law enforcement is also exempt from some provisions of HIPAA under certain circumstances.

The bottom line is that you shouldn't assume privacy, even if it is your right, unless the information can't be connected to you in the first place. People make mistakes, LEO overreaches their authority, and hackers steal information all the time.

Norsem
06-24-15, 08:04
Entirely true. However, the *government* to whom doctors are required to report, and not governed by the same set of regulations that everybody else is. In addition, law enforcement is also exempt from some provisions of HIPAA under certain circumstances.

The bottom line is that you shouldn't assume privacy, even if it is your right, unless the information can't be connected to you in the first place. People make mistakes, LEO overreaches their authority, and hackers steal information all the time.I don't necessarily disagree with the posts on this subject and by and large I think I'm a "too each his own" kind of guy. But I do think its an important subject and at the risk of sounding arrogant (because who would brag about such a thing) I probably know more about the practical applications of HIPAA than most. So the bottom line choice is you can go to a real M. The. , have the antibodies form in 48 hours, wait a couple of days to get the appointment, and a couple of days for the results and have a 99.9% accurate result within a week or so and have about a 95% chance of privacy EVEN IF somebody comes looking, including lawyers, LEO or wives or, option 2, you can wait 90 days for antibodies to form and 2+ days for the result (I. E. Wait 92+ days of worry and no fun) for a test with 97% accuracy and complete privacy. You can't assume privacy, true, but with HIPAA and its practical application (all doctors associated with all major networks have lawyers to reject and parse medical records requests) you do have well over a 90% degree of privacy even if someone is looking. You can't assume you won't be robbed. You can't assume the pics aren't fake. You can't assume some thief isn't waiting in the parking garage on your way home from work. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just trying to frame the choice. Oh, and I am married and have a highly sensitive job I would lose in a heartbeat if I got "caught. ".

MojoGuy
06-24-15, 09:13
I know the hobby is a numbers thing to a lot of mongers and I'm cool with that. In my case I lost count 30 years ago so that's no longer important to me. My solution to lowering my level of risk taking to a minimum is to find a girl that I like, can have some trust in and is fun in bed and then concentrate most or all of my hobby resources on her. I get great service and privacy is of very little concern because I am a reliable source of income to her she doesn't want to risk losing that. If std's is a concern as it should be you both can go get tested together. Another benefit to me is the stress of seeing different girls and the associated drama is not a factor in my day to day life.

Member #4995
06-24-15, 18:59
I know NOTHING about S. Indiana options.

Anybody?

MojoGuy
06-25-15, 00:02
I know NOTHING about S. Indiana options.

Anybody?If you want a very short stay try the pyramid village motel at 5135 Hwy 31 E in Clarksville. It's not a five star hotel by any means but it's good enough to get the job done. Pm me for details if you wish.

Ralphisit
06-25-15, 14:28
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1009&context=humtrafcon6

We spend an unbelievable amount of millions of dollars in the Greater Louisville area. Keep up the good effort boys and girls we are helping the economy.

Nocturne
06-25-15, 14:31
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1009&context=humtrafcon6

We spend an unbelievable amount of millions of dollars in the Greater Louisville area. Keep up the good effort boys and girls we are helping the economy.Holy Cow. That's incredible. Our tax dollars at work for "valuable" University research.

Nocturne
06-25-15, 14:48
If you want a very short stay try the pyramid village motel at 5135 Hwy 31 E in Clarksville. It's not a five star hotel by any means but it's good enough to get the job done. Pm me for details if you wish.I used to use The Pyramid frequently in the mid-2000's, but by 2006 it was getting worse and worse. I haven't used it since (although I hobby less frequently).

I sure hope whoever owns the place put some money back in it. The rooms were getting very bad at the time.

MojoGuy
06-25-15, 15:08
I used to use The Pyramid frequently in the mid-2000's, but by 2006 it was getting worse and worse. I haven't used it since (although I hobby less frequently).

I sure hope whoever owns the place put some money back in it. The rooms were gett ing very bad at the time.Like I said the rooms are not the best but considering the cost and the confidentialty that I have there I think its worth lowering my standards for 2 or 3 hours.

Madoc
06-25-15, 18:03
I usually in the Louisville area. However work has me stuck in Lexington for the next few months.

I'm reading through the reviews for that area. But was wondering if any of you folks know anyone or any parlor that I should look for while I'm here?

Thanks!

Madoc.

MojoGuy
06-25-15, 20:39
I usually in the Louisville area. However work has me stuck in Lexington for the next few months.

I'm reading through the reviews for that area. But was wondering if any of you folks know anyone or any parlor that I should look for while I'm here?

Thanks!

Madoc.I have a buddy that plays in Lexington quite often, he is a senior member on this site. He's always telling me how good Vivacious Vivian also known as Vivian Grace is. Her info and digits is on aNotheR site.

Penrose
06-25-15, 21:35
I have a buddy that plays in Lexington quite often, he is a senior member on this site. He's always telling me how good Vivacious Vivian also known as Vivian Grace is. Her info and digits is on aNotheR site.I was not sure she was still in the game. She use to come to Louisville once a week but have not seen an ad for her in a while.

KaintuckMan
06-25-15, 22:39

Thanks!

Madoc.If you want the best in Lexington then you will be well pleased with ViV. !! I have seen her over 20 times!! You can find her number on the Lexington forum or another site.

SeeMeOnce
06-26-15, 08:54
If you want the best in Lexington then you will be well pleased with ViV. !! I have seen her over 20 times!! You can find her number on the Lexington forum or another site.Go to post #4560 (backpage escort reviews on the Lexington forum). I did several reviews on my trip there. Also, add Wendy and Nova from aNotheR site to your list. Happy hunting but be safe. SMO.

SiempreConfuso
06-27-15, 21:25
So after Thursday's waste with this one.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brooklyn-is-ready-2-play-come-play-with-me/8541978

And since my playtime is very limited I decide to text Phoenix today and try to hook up with her since the reviews have been good and I have had some previous tests with her. She says she's available and we set the time. She's also at America's worst. WTF 2 in the same place in 1 week. I arrive on time and text her that I'm here. No response so wait 5 more minutes and text again 2 more times. 15 minutes later as I'm about to leave I receive a text from Ariel wanting to meet. So I text Ariel back and ask are you available and where are you today. She says 45 min. WTF! I text Ariel again where are you today? No answer WTF!. Wait 5 more minutes then I receive a text from Phoenix saying she's sorry and telling me the room number. So I'm thinking I'm here and nothing back from Ariel. Let's go with this. So I go in and up to the room, knock on the door and hear voices inside. I'm not liking this. Knock 2 times and she texts me " are you outside the door" I say yea. She then tells me to go back down to the parking area that her girl friend has something going and she'll be down and talk to me. So I'm standing down in front with the Bro's and Hoe's for about 10 minutes and nothing. I don't like this so I decide to go back to the car and while I'm sitting there I get a call from Ariel. Well my phone is fuked up or hers is fuked up but I can't understand the garble and text her. I get nothing back. That's a problem with Ariel. I'm sitting their fukin horny and so decide to text my ATF. We had an argument week before last and I'm trying to punish her by staying away. But right now I need pussy. I text and say do you have a 2 pm open not expecting a reply, but she replies yes. Oh good she doesn't want to punish me! So I head for her place and get my nut finally. Leaving her place I see that Ariel has tried to call and text me that she's ready. So now I owe Ariel for standing her up. Maybe? I text her and apologized and told her that I would make it up. I guess that's the life of a monger. Just had to get that off my chest.

Rubtugjon
06-28-15, 07:11

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brooklyn-is-ready-2-play-come-play-with-me/8541978

And since my playtime is very limited I decide to text Phoenix today and try to hook up with her since the reviews have been good and I have had some previous tests with her. She says she's available and we set the time. She's also at America's worst. WTF 2 in the same place in 1 week. I arrive on time and text her that I'm here. No response so wait 5 more minutes and text again 2 more times. 15 minutes later as I'm about to leave I receive a text from Ariel wanting to meet. So I text Ariel back and ask are you available and where are you today. She says 45 min. WTF! I text Ariel again where are you today? No answer WTF!. Wait 5 more minutes then I receive a text from Phoenix saying she's sorry and telling me the room number. So I'm thinking I'm here and nothing back from Ariel. Let's go with this. So I go in and up to the room, knock on the door and hear voices inside. I'm not liking this. Knock 2 times and she texts me " are you outside the door" I say yea. She then tells me to go back down to the parking area that her girl friend has something going and she'll be down and talk to me. So I'm standing down in front with the Bro's and Hoe's for about 10 minutes and nothing. I don't like this so I decide to go back to the car and while I'm sitting there I get a call from Ariel. Well my phone is fuked up or hers is fuked up but I can't understand the garble and text her. I get nothing back. That's a problem with Ariel. I'm sitting their fukin horny and so decide to text my ATF. We had an argument week before last and I'm trying to punish her by staying away. But right now I need pussy. I text and say do you have a 2 pm open not expecting a reply, but she replies yes. Oh good she doesn't want to punish me! So I head for her place and get my nut finally. Leaving her place I see that Ariel has tried to call and text me that she's ready. So now I owe Ariel for standing her up. Maybe? I text her and apologized and told her that I would make it up. I guess that's the life of a monger. Just had to get that off my chest.Phoenix notel is shit but she is definitely fun if you decide to go back. Who's your ATF? Respond in pm if you don't want public.

MillitaryMan69
06-28-15, 13:35

And since my playtime is very limited I decide to text Phoenix today and try to hook up with her since the reviews have been good and I have had some previous tests with her. She says she's available and we set the time. She's also at America's worst. WTF 2 in the same place in 1 week. I arrive on time and text her that I'm here. No response so wait 5 more minutes and text again 2 more times. 15 minutes later as I'm about to leave I receive a text from Ariel wanting to meet. So I text Ariel back and ask are you available and where are you today. She says 45 min. WTF! I text Ariel again where are you today? No answer WTF!. Wait 5 more minutes then I receive a text from Phoenix saying she's sorry and telling me the room number. So I'm thinking I'm here and nothing back from Ariel. Let's go with this. So I go in and up to the room, knock on the door and hear voices inside. I'm not liking this. Knock 2 times and she texts me " are you outside the door" I say yea. She then tells me to go back down to the parking area that her girl friend has something going and she'll be down and talk to me. So I'm standing down in front with the Bro's and Hoe's for about 10 minutes and nothing. I don't like this so I decide to go back to the car and while I'm sitting there I get a call from Ariel. Well my phone is fuked up or hers is fuked up but I can't understand the garble and text her. I get nothing back. That's a problem with Ariel. I'm sitting their fukin horny and so decide to text my ATF. We had an argument week before last and I'm trying to punish her by staying away. But right now I need pussy. I text and say do you have a 2 pm open not expecting a reply, but she replies yes. Oh good she doesn't want to punish me! So I head for her place and get my nut finally. Leaving her place I see that Ariel has tried to call and text me that she's ready. So now I owe Ariel for standing her up. Maybe? I text her and apologized and told her that I would make it up. I guess that's the life of a monger. Just had to get that off my chest.You just had a bad night. This particular vixen has pulled the same tricks on me. After 30 minutes of waiting I left and went home. She is at the hotel a full hour later. I'm already back at home at this point and tell her that I'm not coming back. She tries to sweet talk me for a good 10 minutes. I don't sway. The next time we meet up she is early and ever so eager to make that money.

Lev Cole
06-28-15, 14:58

And since my playtime is very limited I decide to text Phoenix today and try to hook up with her since the reviews have been good and I have had some previous tests with her. She says she's available and we set the time. She's also at America's worst. WTF 2 in the same place in 1 week. I arrive on time and text her that I'm here. No response so wait 5 more minutes and text again 2 more times. 15 minutes later as I'm about to leave I receive a text from Ariel wanting to meet. So I text Ariel back and ask are you available and where are you today. She says 45 min. WTF! I text Ariel again where are you today? No answer WTF!. Wait 5 more minutes then I receive a text from Phoenix saying she's sorry and telling me the room number. So I'm thinking I'm here and nothing back from Ariel. Let's go with this. So I go in and up to the room, knock on the door and hear voices inside. I'm not liking this. Knock 2 times and she texts me " are you outside the door" I say yea. She then tells me to go back down to the parking area that her girl friend has something going and she'll be down and talk to me. So I'm standing down in front with the Bro's and Hoe's for about 10 minutes and nothing. I don't like this so I decide to go back to the car and while I'm sitting there I get a call from Ariel. Well my phone is fuked up or hers is fuked up but I can't understand the garble and text her. I get nothing back. That's a problem with Ariel. I'm sitting their fukin horny and so decide to text my ATF. We had an argument week before last and I'm trying to punish her by staying away. But right now I need pussy. I text and say do you have a 2 pm open not expecting a reply, but she replies yes. Oh good she doesn't want to punish me! So I head for her place and get my nut finally. Leaving her place I see that Ariel has tried to call and text me that she's ready. So now I owe Ariel for standing her up. Maybe? I text her and apologized and told her that I would make it up. I guess that's the life of a monger. Just had to get that off my chest.We arranged a visit last week at an extended stay. She told me she would give me the room # and I could just walk up. WTF? I told her that wasn't going to happen. So we arranged to meet a circle k. She never returned my phone calls or txt once I arrived. What was odd, this is the second non hook -up and both seemed bizarre. Earlier post hinted of drug use so I went into this expecting the worst. The first time we were suppose to hook up she txt me at 2 am asking if I wanted to see her and gf. I said hell yeah, then she said come pick her up and take her to another hotel. Again WTF?

I have my caution lights in when it comes to her.

LuvR2015
06-28-15, 16:26
Just came back from another colossal waste of time and I just reported on another thread.

Why is everyone so unreliable?

Are we experiencing a massive shift in the way people behave or just is it become too easy for providers?

You just had a bad night. This particular vixen has pulled the same tricks on me. After 30 minutes of waiting I left and went home. She is at the hotel a full hour later. I'm already back at home at this point and tell her that I'm not coming back. She tries to sweet talk me for a good 10 minutes. I don't sway. The next time we meet up she is early and ever so eager to make that money.

MillitaryMan69
06-28-15, 16:34
Just came back from another colossal waste of time and I just reported on another thread.

Are we experiencing a massive shift in the way people behave or just is it become too easy for providers?You can do many things to prevent this. I seen the same girl many times cause she was so reliable and fuckable. It's going to happen to the best of us bud.

One thing I suggest is promoting the reliable ones as many of us have done and naming the turds that stink up the rest.

I put some of the blame on losers that will put up with BS.

To me the golden rule always wins. I have the gold and you will play by my rules if you want it. Don't agree fine I will find one that will.

SiempreConfuso
06-28-15, 20:26
Thanks Lev Cole and MM for the heads up on Phoenix. I know know how to handle her next time.

Crashdog
06-29-15, 14:33

Are we experiencing a massive shift in the way people behave or just is it become too easy for providers?See those inch long purplish red marks on their hands, wrists, and elbows? They didn't get in a fight with their cat. You expect them to be reliable?

Docd62
06-29-15, 16:16
Be careful out there and follow the rules.

http://www.wdrb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12209631

Norsem
06-29-15, 16:25

http://www.wdrb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12209631I knew I had a good memory but when I thought, "huh, these people look familiar" it made me check the date on this article. Thanks for the timely warning though. Sorry, couldn't resist. No offense intended.

AgainLLook
06-29-15, 17:18
I know who the blonde is. Can someone pm about kali. Or other name they use. Thanks

I knew I had a good memory but when I thought, "huh, these people look familiar" it made me check the date on this article. Thanks for the timely warning though. Sorry, couldn't resist. No offense intended..

SteveF111
06-29-15, 23:41

http://www.wdrb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12209631This article is dated March of 2010. It's still a good idea to be careful though.

Jsmw1980
06-30-15, 11:32
After having been in this hobby for 10+ years and a member of this board for around 2-3 years, I know you should never fall for or develop any personal feelings for these girls. I've been seeing my ATF for around 3 years. We've had countless meetings. Usually when I text her, I'm at her place in about an hour. I've seen others while seeing her but not many. She never brings up $. I don't always give her the same amount; it just depends on what's on me at the time. Once, we got so much into the fun and I was so out of it afterwards, I forgot to lay my money down. She acted like it wasn't any big deal. I came back on my own later to pay her. Our meetings have gotten better with time. The last few times, it's been more sensual instead of kink. We both enjoy kink, but it's been different. That gaze in the eyes and half smile. Anyway, I can't get her out of my mind. I know that I don't need to go down that road. I'm sure she's just playing the role, I'm probably another business transaction, but man it's gotten to me. I know she's into smoking pot but I don't see any signs of other drug use.

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?

Member #5029
06-30-15, 11:51
Is that considered a common law marriage? LOL. I feel us bro I take a liking to these gals too. Except rather that focusing on one I have eyes for four or more. It's not realistic to pursue in real life. Sounds like you need to take a break from your ATF and find a new one. At least that's what I would do. LC.

After having been in this hobby for 10+ years and a member of this board for around 2-3 years, I know you should never fall for or develop any personal feelings for these girls. I've been seeing my ATF for around 3 years. We've had countless meetings. Usually when I text her, I'm at her place in about an hour. I've seen others while seeing her but not many. She never brings up $. I don't always give her the same amount; it just depends on what's on me at the time. Once, we got so much into the fun and I was so out of it afterwards, I forgot to lay my money down. She acted like it wasn't any big deal. I came back on my own later to pay her. Our meetings have gotten better with time. The last few times, it's been more sensual instead of kink. We both enjoy kink, but it's been different. That gaze in the eyes and half smile. Anyway, I can't get her out of my mind. I know that I don't need to go down that road. I'm sure she's just playing the role, I'm probably another business transaction, but man it's gotten to me. I know she's into smoking pot but I don't see any signs of other drug use.

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?

PoeDunk
06-30-15, 11:52
After having been in this hobby for 10+ years and a member of this board for around 2-3 years, I know you should never fall for or develop any personal feelings for these girls. I've been seeing my ATF for around 3 years. We've had countless meetings. Usually when I text her, I'm at her place in about an hour. I've seen others while seeing her but not many. She never brings up $. I don't always give her the same amount; it just depends on what's on me at the time. Once, we got so much into the fun and I was so out of it afterwards, I forgot to lay my money down. She acted like it wasn't any big deal. I came back on my own later to pay her. Our meetings have gotten better with time. The last few times, it's been more sensual instead of kink. We both enjoy kink, but it's been different. That gaze in the eyes and half smile. Anyway, I can't get her out of my mind. I know that I don't need to go down that road. I'm sure she's just playing the role, I'm probablyr another bipusiness transaction, but man it's gotten to me. I know she's into smoking pot but I don't see any signs of other drug use.

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?I would say the minute you start to feel "jealous" of her seeing other clients then that is when it is really an issue. I personally would never attempt to date a pro, but to each their own and I would never judge someone for trying. But honestly I don't see anything wrong with feeling passion for someone because it can make the experience that much more fun.

Street Seeker
06-30-15, 11:56

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?I had a great, 3-year living together relationship with a provider with whom the same thing happened. Both of us discussed it, left the hobby, and lived happily together for a few years and are still friends today. IMHO it depends on BOTH of you and your desires to include outside of the bedroom. As in all relationships, some work, some don't.

The Fonz
06-30-15, 12:00

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?Might want to move onto another girl. It might be tough at first but probably for the best. If this is just business for her, you'll either end up hurt or in trouble?

SiempreConfuso
06-30-15, 12:29

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?If it's going good don't fuck it up by changing it. IMHO.

MojoGuy
06-30-15, 14:34

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?I wouldn't be too concerned about it myself. You spend that much time with someone you obviously like them. If you like them you will become friends and when you become friends you will care about them. When you care about someone you will think and worry about them. I have one that I feel that way about but it doesn't necessarily mean I want to spend the rest of my living days with her. It just means I'm not the heartless SOB that my ex-wife said that I was, that's all.

KaintuckMan
06-30-15, 15:08

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?Ask her what she thinks. You never know until you ask. You will find your answer asking her.

Zomby
06-30-15, 15:14
I was too chicken shit to respond in public, but I sent you a PM.

Jsmw1980
06-30-15, 15:38
I wouldn't be too concerned about it myself. You spend that much time with someone you obviously like them. If you like them you will become friends and when you become friends you will care about them. When you care about someone you will think and worry about them. I have one that I feel that way about but it doesn't necessarily mean I want to spend the rest of my living days with her. It just means I'm not the heartless SOB that my ex-wife said that I was, that's all.That cracked me up. I guess I'm not completely heartless. For sure, in the hobby I've met girls that I don't even remember and couldn't care less but this one is different.

Ohboy469
06-30-15, 15:48
That cracked me up. I guess I'm not completely heartless. For sure, in the hobby I've met girls that I don't even remember and couldn't care less but this one is different.I think if you do this long enough it just happens, we are all addicted to sex like they are addicted to everything and if you find a dealer with some shit you like and they deliver consistently you tend to go back to the source.

GrittyB
06-30-15, 17:28
I think if you do this long enough it just happens, we are all addicted to sex like they are addicted to everything and if you find a dealer with some shit you like and they deliver consistently you tend to go back to the source.You are spitting truth there, Ohboy. Damn the pusherman!

MojoGuy
06-30-15, 17:42
That cracked me up. I guess I'm not completely heartless. For sure, in the hobby I've met girls that I don't even remember and couldn't care less but this one is different.You have found "the one" that fits everything that you like in a girl which is a rarity in this business. In my opinion you have been sent a special gift from the hobby gods and instead of questioning it I would recommend that you enjoy it for what it is and while you can. If you're like me there will come a day when I'm a very old man and the memories of that very special girl will still bring a little shit eating grin to my face and my SO will have absolutely no idea what it's for.

Cooperman
06-30-15, 22:04

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?If you are happy seeing her, keep seeing her. No one can tell you what is ultimately the best thing to do. We are not in your head or hers. There is a right answer; but no one but you and her has it. You may have to at some point buck up and start a conversation. I don't envy you that. It could go really well, or really south. You won't know until you have it. I wish you the best. But, you will figure it out eventually and all will be well in time.

Cooperman
06-30-15, 22:07
I wouldn't be too concerned about it myself. You spend that much time with someone you obviously like them. If you like them you will become friends and when you become friends you will care about them. When you care about someone you will think and worry about them. I have one that I feel that way about but it doesn't necessarily mean I want to spend the rest of my living days with her. It just means I'm not the heartless SOB that my ex-wife said that I was, that's all.Don't sell yourself short, Mojo. You're pretty heartless. . . LOL

MojoGuy
06-30-15, 22:35
Don't sell yourself short, Mojo. You're pretty heartless. . . LOLYou and my ex are both right in a way, if someone pulls my chain enough I can be one heartless SOB. LOL.

SeeMeOnce
07-01-15, 07:21

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?Hey teammate keep doing what you are doing. Tomorrow is not promised. I have been in this hobby both here and abroad for many years and I have had several ATFs. Got one now as a matter of fact. However, do not stop checking out something new every now and then. It will keep it all in prospective. Finally since you have a SO do not forget to enjoy those times with her too regardless of who you are thinking about. SMO.

IslandDreams
07-01-15, 10:33

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?You already told us the right answer, the good ones all play the role, No one will come back if they don't first have the skills and secondly make you think they are into you and the session. You know the gig for them is regular cash flow from people they have seen before.

Keep seeing her and others but think with your big head not your little, even if she tells you she loves you like no one else, don't believe for a minute she is not telling everyone that. After all they are adult entertainers, and seems to be a good entertainer.

No reason to get out of the hobby, but with all due respect after 10 years in the hobby you should already know all of this.

Good luck.

Island Dreams.

PillowTalk69
07-01-15, 11:32
You already told us the right answer, the good ones all play the role, No one will come back if they don't first have the skills and secondly make you think they are into you and the session. You know the gig for them is regular cash flow from people they have seen before.

Keep seeing her and others but think with your big head not your little, even if she tells you she loves you like no one else, don't believe for a minute she is not telling everyone that. After all they are adult entertainers, and seems to be a good entertainer.

No reason to get out of the hobby, but with all due respect after 10 years in the hobby you should already know all of this.

Good luck.

Island Dreams.JUst had one in a TXT say it was all about her her benefit and her CAUSE and she wasnt about to change for a guy who offered to spoil her and treat her like a princess. Keep your money and use it WISELY and don't think with your little friend down below. The good ones are masters at making you think you are the one and only until Ben and Ulysess run out then you are the old story and the hunt for them begins over again. Just sayin.

Seger
07-01-15, 12:09

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?These girls will tell you a lot of bull shit. I see a I love you comeing from her soon. Then a let move in if you love me you would want a place for us to spend every night. She may not even take money from yon weeks at a time. And keep her real drug habit from you till one day she gets nail or maybe you are with her and the cops find a crack pipe on her. If there good they can do all of this there will even be fake crying. Main thing you may be spacial to this girl but I would take all my emotions out of it and try find out what her real emotions are. And the other Big thing find out why she is see all of the guys (maybe habit). And yes she will tell that your the only one is fucking. Wish both of you all the best of luck.

KaintuckMan
07-01-15, 12:20
Yes the women will suck you dry if you let them! Some may be wanting to change their life but only with the wealthy! LOL.

Jsmw1980
07-01-15, 14:24
You already told us the right answer, the good ones all play the role, No one will come back if they don't first have the skills and secondly make you think they are into you and the session. You know the gig for them is regular cash flow from people they have seen before.

Good luck.

Island Dreams.You are right I am sure. I do know these things but I guess I needed to be reminded.

MojoGuy
07-01-15, 16:39
Yes the women will suck you dry if you let them! That's what I pay them to do Kain. LOL.

Rubtugjon
07-01-15, 20:49
Have you noticed girls responding quicker today?? First of the month, rents due & baby daddy didn't pay his child support AGAIN!! Does that makes us surrogate dads?? LOL They always go for the "bad boys" & then run to the good guys to bail them out. Not sure I qualify as a "good guy" considering my habits, but at least I take care of my kids!! End of rant, easy hunting today.

Satiatus
07-02-15, 17:06
Had it comfirmed that BP is not accepting that evil plastic number but will take the new fake currency of Bitcoin.

BTFDesire
07-03-15, 08:05

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?I've been in and out of the hobby for 20 years and have avoided this exact problem until recently. I'd really like to retire from the hobby and am not opposed to being with someone that also wants out. You do have to take a step back and examine the situation from as unbiased of a position as you can manage. Do you do more than just visit for play time? Do you have things in common outside the bedroom? Similar likes / dislikes? Does SHE call YOU to do things "off the clock"? Do your friends / family know her? Do you know hers? Relationships are a two-way road, and both have to work to make them happen no matter how / where you met and the relationship started. Just because someone says "I love you" doesn't mean it's romantic live-with-you-forever material.

If you find you're the one doing all the work and dreaming then there's your answer. Nobody knows that except you, and her. Communication is the make or break for any relationship. You've got to talk about it together. Be prepared for "I love you but I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. " That's what I got, and I know what that means. It means it's all business. She wants the regular income and will do what it takes to keep the green rolling in. If that's what you get too, then I highly recommend you get the relationship thoughts out of your (big) head, enjoy your time together for what it is (play), and consider spending more time with others for a fresh perspective. I. e. It's "time to move on". They WILL suck you dry financially if you let them. YOU are in control, don't let them break your heart! Don't let the little head do all the thinking!

It's a really tough call when our emotions get involved. Best of luck, I hope it works out like you want!

SiempreConfuso
07-04-15, 14:36
May the fourth be with you!

Bjustice
07-05-15, 08:37

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?Just like so many have stated before me, I wouldn't recommend putting your heart into it. A long time ago, I was "dating" a stripper and I use the term loosely, because I was dating her and not the other way around. We would hang out and do stuff and I thought we had a good connection. We had lots of sex, but it wasn't a sex for money thing, it was sex and if she needed money at random times, she would call me. I had the perfect storm of disaster financially at one point and she happened to call me in the middle of it. I told her I couldn't do anything for her this time, but I would get her next time. She thought she hung up the phone, but she didn't. I heard her say, "This mother fucker ain't shit either. " That definitely did two things for me. One was to put me in perspective about the reality of the situation and two it let me know to not fall for a girl like that. Not to say it could never work out, but I think the odds are against it.

The Fonz
07-05-15, 09:13
Excellent prespective. I appreciated the read.

I've been in and out of the hobby for 20 years and have avoided this exact problem until recently. I'd really like to retire from the hobby and am not opposed to being with someone that also wants out. You do have to take a step back and examine the situation from as unbiased of a position as you can manage. Do you do more than just visit for play time? Do you have things in common outside the bedroom? Similar likes / dislikes? Does SHE call YOU to do things "off the clock"? Do your friends / family know her? Do you know hers? Relationships are a two-way road, and both have to work to make them happen no matter how / where you met and the relationship started. Just because someone says "I love you" doesn't mean it's romantic live-with-you-forever material.

If you find you're the one doing all the work and dreaming then there's your answer. Nobody knows that except you, and her. Communication is the make or break for any relationship. You've got to talk about it together. Be prepared for "I love you but I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now. " That's what I got, and I know what that means. It means it's all business. She wants the regular income and will do what it takes to keep the green rolling in. If that's what you get too, then I highly recommend you get the relationship thoughts out of your (big) head, enjoy your time together for what it is (play), and consider spending more time with others for a fresh perspective. I. e. It's "time to move on". They WILL suck you dry financially if you let them. YOU are in control, don't let them break your heart! Don't let the little head do all the thinking!

It's a really tough call when our emotions get involved. Best of luck, I hope it works out like you want!

Member #5029
07-05-15, 10:20
No offense to JSMW. I know how it can be easy to fall for these girls. The sex is great, they always seem glad to see you, and they're so pretty and vivacious, they make you feel like a kid again.

But you have to put things in perspective. You are an income source to them. Like you found out the hard way, without $ you ain't s**t and even if they do fancy you, if they need $ they will put up an ad or go through their address book and find a guy to get what they need.

They're not bad people, really I think some of them are very nice, gf material even. But the reality is that this is what they've chosen to do. If they leave the biz and go straight, get a legit job or go to school to learn a trade. Then maybe ok to date in real life. But then you will have her past to contend with? (Ever see Chasing Amy?) and she will have to deal with your past (Ever read Ffifty Shades Deeper). There will always be trust issues.

A good recent example was a Monger on here who actually married Ariel (the little mermaid), called her his "Ride or Die" girl, and all the while they were together she continued to run ads on BP and see clients. Up until the day he died. To include the day of the funeral. I have continued to see Ariel and even asked her if she really loved him. And she said yes she did. But he was much older and couldn't do much. And she wasn't going to be locked away in a little box.

Enjoy the hobby, but guard your heart and be wary of this thing called love. Like is ok, but love? Love kills. LC.

Just like so many have stated before me, I wouldn't recommend putting your heart into it. A long time ago, I was "dating" a stripper and I use the term loosely, because I was dating her and not the other way around. We would hang out and do stuff and I thought we had a good connection. We had lots of sex, but it wasn't a sex for money thing, it was sex and if she needed money at random times, she would call me. I had the perfect storm of disaster financially at one point and she happened to call me in the middle of it. I told her I couldn't do anything for her this time, but I would get her next time. She thought she hung up the phone, but she didn't. I heard her say, "This mother fucker ain't shit either. " That definitely did two things for me. One was to put me in perspective about the reality of the situation and two it let me know to not fall for a girl like that. Not to say it could never work out, but I think the odds are against it.

Norsem
07-05-15, 11:46
No offense to JSMW. I know how it can be easy to fall for these girls. The sex is great, they always seem glad to see you, and they're so pretty and vivacious, they make you feel like a kid again.

But you have to put things in perspective. You are an income source to them. Like you found out the hard way, without $ you ain't s**t and even if they do fancy you, if they need $ they will put up an ad or go through their address book and find a guy to get what they need.

They're not bad people, really I think some of them are very nice, gf material even. But the reality is that this is what they've chosen to do. If they leave the biz and go straight, get a legit job or go to school to learn a trade. Then maybe ok to date in real life. But then you will have her past to contend with? (Ever see Chasing Amy?) and she will have to deal with your past (Ever read Ffifty Shades Deeper). There will always be trust issues.

A good recent example was a Monger on here who actually married Ariel (the little mermaid), called her his "Ride or Die" girl, and all the while they were together she continued to run ads on BP and see clients. Up until the day he died. To include the day of the funeral. I have continued to see Ariel and even asked her if she really loved him. And she said yes she did. But he was much older and couldn't do much. And she wasn't going to be locked away in a little box.

Enjoy the hobby, but guard your heart and be wary of this thing called love. Like is ok, but love? Love kills. LC.I don't judge, hell I was once in love with a chick (not a pro) who was playing me the whole time, she was hot and I was fucking her and no money changed hands but I found out I was "the other guy" not the main one so it can happen anywhere at anytime. But the truth of the matter is, good or bad, once money changes hands that will always be there. You're not their savior or husband. Hit it and quit it.

MojoGuy
07-05-15, 15:20
I don't judge, hell I was once in love with a chick (not a pro) who was playing me the whole time, she was hot and I was fucking her and no money changed hands but I found out I was "the other guy" not the main one so it can happen anywhere at anytime. But the truth of the matter is, good or bad, once money changes hands that will always be there. You're not their savior or husband. Hit it and quit it.I'm not going to say anyone is right or wrong in this. I don't think there is a right or wrong, there is only individuals with different lives, situations and desires. In my case I do not like seeing different girls all of the time. I hate the associated risk taking and dealing with all the nut case girls that are out there. I prefer to find a girl that I like and see her pretty much exclusively with maybe an occasional foray into the field to keep my options open especially if the girl that I've been seeing regularly does something to piss me off. Sometimes the "relationship" will last a long time and sometimes it does not. Like life itself having a regular girl or even an sb is a fluid situation and I just mostly go with the flow of the said "relationship". I've never fallen in love with a girl in business and I don't ever see that happening as I am suspicious of everybody and by my nature I do not easily trust anyone regardless of whether they are inside or outside of the hobby. Aamof I have fallen in love with only two girls in my entire life and I married both of them. LOL. However, I have found several working girls that I really liked as a person and it's been my experience that if I treated them as such my time with them would be much better than otherwise. But that's just me.

ChipJeep
07-06-15, 01:10

So my quandary is. Do I need to just get out of the hobby? Or just quit seeing her? I know pursuing her seriously isn't a good idea. What's everybody's take on this?I'm truly amazed no one has pointed out the obvious here. You have a SugarBaby! Some guys who hobby dream of such relationships! I have always found sex to be MUCH better with a lady I truly care about. As others have stated, it is critically important that you maintain perspective. In my view, it's OK to care for the lady you are seeing. Just don't EVER forget that almost every lady in this world came here for the $$. As a bonus, many of them really like good sex as well. She has likely found the best of both worlds with you. Sounds like a win-win to me.

The main thing you need to be watchful of in the short term is that you aren't foregoing a peaceful / happy retirement by surrendering more than just play-money on this relationship. Long-term, ask yourself this: can you live with knowing she has, and likely will continue, seeing other men while seeing you? Even if she convinces you she is prepared to stop seeing other men to be exclusive for you, can you live with knowing about her past?

I have seen some ladies who are married to men who are OK with what they do for a living. I honestly couldn't be such a man. Could you? I've also known ladies who have left the hobby to marry men they met here. I presume it has somehow worked out since they did not return. I think we have all heard stories of ladies who went exclusive and / or married guys only to go their separate ways once the well ran dry. You will want to be VERY careful you don't fall in that last group!

BigGuyUAteMe
07-08-15, 10:07
There are so many wise seniors on this site.

I'm truly amazed no one has pointed out the obvious here. You have a SugarBaby! Some guys who hobby dream of such relationships! I have always found sex to be MUCH better with a lady I truly care about. As others have stated, it is critically important that you maintain perspective. In my view, it's OK to care for the lady you are seeing. Just don't EVER forget that almost every lady in this world came here for the $$. As a bonus, many of them really like good sex as well. She has likely found the best of both worlds with you. Sounds like a win-win to me.

The main thing you need to be watchful of in the short term is that you aren't foregoing a peaceful / happy retirement by surrendering more than just play-money on this relationship. Long-term, ask yourself this: can you live with knowing she has, and likely will continue, seeing other men while seeing you? Even if she convinces you she is prepared to stop seeing other men to be exclusive for you, can you live with knowing about her past?

I have seen some ladies who are married to men who are OK with what they do for a living. I honestly couldn't be such a man. Could you? I've also known ladies who have left the hobby to marry men they met here. I presume it has somehow worked out since they did not return. I think we have all heard stories of ladies who went exclusive and / or married guys only to go their separate ways once the well ran dry. You will want to be VERY careful you don't fall in that last group!It's refreshing that there are so many seniors that are in touch with what this hobby is all about, and are willing to share what they know and have learned.

BG.

Aruba1234
07-08-15, 10:17
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bree-bree-bree-502-912-2878/8584870

Any body tried this one yet? She says she's new?

BigGuyUAteMe
07-08-15, 10:18

Enjoy the hobby, but guard your heart and be wary of this thing called love. Like is ok, but love? Love kills. LC.Very good advice.

But always remember most of these young, beautiful, sexy, fun Ladies. HAVE BOYFRIENDS OR PIMPS!

BG.

The Fonz
07-08-15, 16:57
I'm just curious. Has anyone come across someone wearing one of those ankle brackets that track your location before?

Member #5029
07-08-15, 20:25
I tried to reply to your pm.

Are we experiencing a massive shift in the way people behave or just is it become too easy for providers?

RagTop69
07-09-15, 00:45
I'm just curious. Has anyone come across someone wearing one of those ankle brackets that track your location before?Yes. I did Sarah that used to be in this area that had one. Was a big turn on for some twisted reason. Guess cause she could not cash and dash. LOL.

Kyowa
07-09-15, 01:54
Very good advice; but always remember most of these young, beautiful, sexy, fun Ladies HAVE BOYFRIENDS OR PIMPS!Or "girl"friends or some "butch"dyke!.

DewDirty
07-09-15, 15:20
Does anyone have any information on swinger / sex parties? I had fun being in them when I lived in Florida!

MojoGuy
07-09-15, 23:30
Does anyone have any information on swinger / sex parties? I had fun being in them when I lived in Florida!If you had that much fun you should go back there.

Member #6042
07-09-15, 23:37
I'm just curious. Has anyone come across someone wearing one of those ankle brackets that track your location before?Yes several. One at a rub shop and two at their hotel / apartment. Hey, the odds are they won't run out with the cash!

DewDirty
07-10-15, 00:47
If you had that much fun you should go back there.No Mojo. I am here now taking over your city! LOL.

DewDirty
07-10-15, 01:47
I am curious about the concept because at the stage in my life I can not see myself paying for a woman to be with me on a constant basis. I would pick up a lady in a bar or online for that. I am not judging. Just curious to why that decision is made. Does she get paid weekly, every time you see her or just whenever she needs financial assistance? I am also curious if the men think that the woman really cares about them. Would she stay if he had no more money? Just curious! Stay safe!

Member #6155
07-10-15, 08:01
I would also like some info on Bree. Anyone taken the plunge yet? She looks like my kind of girl.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bree-bree-bree-502-912-2878/8584870

Any body tried this one yet? She says she's new?

BTFDesire
07-10-15, 08:40
I am curious about the concept because at the stage in my life I can not see myself paying for a woman to be with me on a constant basis. I would pick up a lady in a bar or online for that. I am not judging. Just curious to why that decision is made. Does she get paid weekly, every time you see her or just whenever she needs financial assistance? I am also curious if the men think that the woman really cares about them. Would she stay if he had no more money? Just curious! Stay safe!The arrangements can vary between a regular (monthly / weekly) stipend down to a pay-as-you-go basis. I think their preference is usually at least weekly from my very limited experience just discussing the topic with a couple of potential SBs. However, I don't think the goal is to be with them on a constant basis. That's like a clingy girlfriend (YUK). Instead I believe the goal is that they are essentially on-call to be with you when you want. I also don't think the goal is always to be "exclusive" with each other. Maybe Mojo / Kory are like that, but that's an example of how it can vary. There are SBs that try to have a very limited number of SDs, but this only works as long as the SDs desire company at different times. And, who's to say that a SD can't have more than one SB? If I had mad cash I'd probably have a SB in a few different cities LOL.

Do the women really care about their SDs? I'm sure they can grow to care about them over time. Will the SB stay if the guy has no more money? Um, no! It is what it is. No pay no play! Good luck retaining a SB or even a real gf if you run out of money LOL.

Good questions though. I'm sure there are as many variations as days in the month.

RagTop69
07-10-15, 09:16
I am curious about the concept because at the stage in my life I can not see myself paying for a woman to be with me on a constant basis. I would pick up a lady in a bar or online for that. I am not judging. Just curious to why that decision is made. Does she get paid weekly, every time you see her or just whenever she needs financial assistance? I am also curious if the men think that the woman really cares about them. Would she stay if he had no more money? Just curious! Stay safe!A semi exclusive ho for dough arrangement. I prefer just picking a favorite BR girl that offers extras or an escort. But my ho budget is limited.

Ohboy469
07-10-15, 09:30
I am curious about the concept because at the stage in my life I can not see myself paying for a woman to be with me on a constant basis. I would pick up a lady in a bar or online for that. I am not judging. Just curious to why that decision is made. Does she get paid weekly, every time you see her or just whenever she needs financial assistance? I am also curious if the men think that the woman really cares about them. Would she stay if he had no more money? Just curious! Stay safe!Sometimes you find gold. Got a regular that takes care of me a couple times a week, she's a stripper and I met her in a club. She is bi but likes the fact that I can eat pussy better than many of her girlfriends. Often no $ are given and she just texts when she's horny. Doubt I ever drop more than $$ a month on her and often much less so it's a pretty good situation. Sends me hot ass pics when she's bored at work and brings in a GF every now and then. That is what I consider a workable situation.

LikeMike1963
07-10-15, 09:51
Google louisvillemunchgroup.

Does anyone have any information on swinger / sex parties? I had fun being in them when I lived in Florida!

DewDirty
07-10-15, 10:22
I would also like some info on Bree. Anyone taken the plunge yet? She looks like my kind of girl.Not sure, but I definitely recall that top picture from a year or so ago. Be careful brotheren!

DewDirty
07-10-15, 10:24
Sometimes you find gold. Got a regular that takes care of me a couple times a week, she's a stripper and I met her in a club. She is bi but likes the fact that I can eat pussy better than many of her girlfriends. Often no $ are given and she just texts when she's horny. Doubt I ever drop more than $$ a month on her and often much less so it's a pretty good situation. Sends me hot ass pics when she's bored at work and brings in a GF every now and then. That is what I consider a workable situation.I like your situation! Thanks for the insight!

DewDirty
07-10-15, 10:25
Google louisvillemunchgroup.I will check it out!

Nocturne
07-10-15, 10:51
Does anyone have any information on swinger / sex parties? I had fun being in them when I lived in Florida!Google two things:

-- Bluegrass Secrets.

-- Louisville Party Apartment.

RdyToPlay59
07-10-15, 10:57
Google two things:

-- Bluegrass Secrets.

-- Louisville Party Apartment.Funboomers has meetings a few times a month and another group takes over that spot in Fridays.

DewDirty
07-11-15, 03:55
The arrangements can vary between a regular (monthly / weekly) stipend down to a pay-as-you-go basis. I think their preference is usually at least weekly from my very limited experience just discussing the topic with a couple of potential SBs. However, I don't think the goal is to be with them on a constant basis. That's like a clingy girlfriend (YUK). Instead I believe the goal is that they are essentially on-call to be with you when you want. I also don't think the goal is always to be "exclusive" with each other. Maybe Mojo / Kory are like that, but that's an example of how it can vary. There are SBs that try to have a very limited number of SDs, but this only works as long as the SDs desire company at different times. And, who's to say that a SD can't have more than one SB? If I had mad cash I'd probably have a SB in a few different cities LOL.

Do the women really care about their SDs? I'm sure they can grow to care about them over time. Will the SB stay if the guy has no more money? Um, no! It is what it is. No pay no play! Good luck retaining a SB or even a real gf if you run out of money LOL.

Good questions though. I'm sure there are as many variations as days in the month.Thanks! I am a more of a spur of the moment guy. I have lady friends, but no friend that I can call on a spur of the moment. If they come over they want to talk afterwards when all I want to do is play my video game! LOL Thanks again!

KaintuckMan
07-13-15, 12:22
Hey fellow mongers. You better inform the ladies to start advertising here on USA. NR is no more.

Member #4995
07-13-15, 12:47
It's now "Tempted", askes for an NR login, then takes you to a "new" site to register.

No login anywhere.

WTF?

Rubtugjon
07-13-15, 13:11
Hey fellow mongers. You better inform the ladies to start advertising here on USA. NR is no more.Yeah it redirects you to their new site. I'm NOT "tempted". All the reviews are gone along with contact info.

Bubby2121
07-13-15, 13:18
Yeah it redirects you to their new site. I'm NOT "tempted". All the reviews are gone along with contact info.Yea its bullshit too, you have to pay just to send messages, ridiculous. And I'm assuming the girls aren't allowed to put phone numbers on there ads so that you have to buy a membership to send a girl a message to get her number. Haven't seen any ads with phone numbers yet.

Penrose
07-13-15, 13:45
Hey fellow mongers. You better inform the ladies to start advertising here on USA. NR is no more.It was sorta making a come back, but the new site I do not get. Really no reviews and inbox is all gone.

MacTools
07-13-15, 14:16
Yup it's gone I sent 5 minutes trying to look thru it and have up.

Zomby
07-13-15, 14:56
It was sorta making a come back, but the new site I do not get. Really no reviews and inbox is all gone.It seems likely that the reviews are behind the paywall.

I can't imagine they would have taken such a step without some market research, though.

If anyone takes the plunge, let us know. (:

Patron101
07-13-15, 15:02
Hey fellow mongers. You better inform the ladies to start advertising here on USA. NR is no more.Who was in charge of that NR business model, and who is the knuckle head who destroyed it all with this I'm not Tempted site. Shame shame shame. A lot of good information came out of NR in the past, but now that ship has sailed. Too bad for all of us.

Patron101.

MojoGuy
07-13-15, 17:20
Who was in charge of that NR business model, and who is the knuckle head who destroyed it all with this I'm not Tempted site. Shame shame shame. A lot of good information came out of NR in the past, but now that ship has sailed. Too bad for all of us.

Patron101.NR has been a POS ever since the changes that were made last year. The girls couldn't say anything of use in their ads and most of the reviews by dudes were about as useful as tits on a boar hog. The only thing good that I saw was the ability to pm girls. If the all girls were to move their ads here it would a good thing in the long run as this site is much more liberal with their ad rules then NR was.

Member #5024
07-13-15, 17:44
This is the worst site that transitioned from an old to a new one. I just got an email from a dude named bill that answered my inquiry more like (WTF questions).

All I got was a standard were looking into it. Glad it bit the dust. I agree with the other contirbutors, This site is more liberal.

Cloud Strife
07-13-15, 18:00
I was at the mall with Lindsay when she got a txt saying NR was dead. I was sad for a second, as I had a lot of fun on / from there previously, but honesty, I quickly got over it. The truth is it has been completely and utterly useless for quite a while now, so the site I would have missed truly died a long time ago, this was just a mercy killing.

Zomby
07-13-15, 18:14
(snip) as I had a lot of fun on / from there previously (snip) The truth is it has been completely and utterly useless for quite a while now, so the site I would have missed truly died a long time ago, this was just a mercy killing.Agreed, on both of these points. The forums there could be lots of fun.

HotHotHot001
07-14-15, 08:41
Thank god I saw these comments.

I was thinking I needed to pay for it to get back to the NR sight, or see the post as before and not that Tempted crap.

THANKs!!

The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info

A2

Rubtugjon
07-14-15, 11:33
A trusted provider is back & looking for old & new friends to cum see her LOL. She's working UTR so seniors can message me for info.

Mako113
07-14-15, 20:06
I think all our reviews are still there because you can see some of the providers on there have ratings and a number of reviews. They are just not visable. I think someone said it below, you can probably read them if you pay $, but I'm not doing that. The girls may migrate here to post ads but they will not be able to participate in the forums fairly. Anytime a girl says anything negative, true or otherwise, on here the post is deleted, and if they do it again they are banned. That is why the only providers posting on here are the ones that say nothing but "Thank you I had a great time". I am bummed, I had a bunch of reviews there (of me) so I could PM anyone and get a date instantly. I guess I will just stick to my faves for awhile until things improve.

Admin2
07-14-15, 21:13
I think all our reviews are still there because you can see some of the providers on there have ratings and a number of reviews. They are just not visable. I think someone said it below, you can probably read them if you pay $, but I'm not doing that. The girls may migrate here to post ads but they will not be able to participate in the forums fairly. Anytime a girl says anything negative, true or otherwise, on here the post is deleted, and if they do it again they are banned. That is why the only providers posting on here are the ones that say nothing but "Thank you I had a great time". I am bummed, I had a bunch of reviews there (of me) so I could PM anyone and get a date instantly. I guess I will just stick to my faves for awhile until things improve.You are correct, providers aren't allowed to "review" members here. There's a reason we do that. From the bosses desk;

Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

It's the way it's always been and it's the way it always will be, men exchanging information about women. There are lots of chicks here that are more than happy to give you a recommendation once you have seen them so you can get the same thing here you had there in that regard. We are also planning on deploying a provider only forum for any of the advertisers that post ads on our new site. It will be a closed forum just for them. They will be able to pass that kind of information there as well.

There are also many chicks that are involved in the forum in a more social way. The thing we don't allow, and will never allow, is for chicks to post rebuttals here. Guys post what they post, if it doesn't violate our guidelines then it's an acceptable post. If a guy is lying, or posting bullshit and the provider is any good then the balance of her reviews will say that. If they don't then their is an issue. If they do then they guy will get known as a bullshitter and nobody will pay attention.

In the end it accomplishes the same goal, it only does it in a different manner.

A2

Dbt47
07-15-15, 16:21
A trusted provider is back & looking for old & new friends to cum see her LOL. She's working UTR so seniors can message me for info.I'd be curious to know who she is?

DBT47.

Mako113
07-15-15, 19:46
You are correct, providers aren't allowed to "review" members here. There's a reason we do that. From the bosses desk;

It's the way it's always been and it's the way it always will be, men exchanging information about women. There are lots of chicks here that are more than happy to give you a recommendation once you have seen them so you can get the same thing here you had there in that regard. We are also planning on deploying a provider only forum for any of the advertisers that post ads on our new site. It will be a closed forum just for them. They will be able to pass that kind of information there as well.

There are also many chicks that are involved in the forum in a more social way. The thing we don't allow, and will never allow, is for chicks to post rebuttals here. Guys post what they post, if it doesn't violate our guidelines then it's an acceptable post. If a guy is lying, or posting bullshit and the provider is any good then the balance of her reviews will say that. If they don't then their is an issue. If they do then they guy will get known as a bullshitter and nobody will pay attention.

In the end it accomplishes the same goal, it only does it in a different manner.

A2Fair enough, that makes sense. Is there any chance this site would consider a section for Co-Ed discussions regarding the hobby where both the girls and the guys are on equal footing. I believe that was the only aspect of that other site that us former members truly miss. It was the highlight of the site, that is why most of us wrote it off over a year ago when they closed the forums. Just a thought.

The market seems to be consolidating (Hopefully with us as the last man standing) I don't want to rule anything out but it would be a pretty major shift in policy. We have had no small success by keeping our focus tight. Men sharing information about women for sex.

We have had the idea of a subscription area in mind. Maybe once we have that for the guys who are serious enough about pussy to pay a little money for a private area maybe we might think about opening shit up here a little.

The real problem is when chicks start posting on the review threads it creates no end of work for me.

A2

BigGuyUAteMe
07-15-15, 22:07
NR has been a POS ever since the changes that were made last year. The girls couldn't say anything of use in their ads and most of the reviews by dudes were about as useful as tits on a boar hog. The only thing good that I saw was the ability to pm girls. If the all girls were to move their ads here it would a good thing in the long run as this site is much more liberal with their ad rules then NR was.That was the best thing, you had access to the girls numbers, now the site has shot itself it the foot! It's trying to make money but I think it just killed its self!

BG.

AUniqueName
07-15-15, 22:36
Just throwing this out there. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow afternoon off work to see someone. Not sure if I want to go with someone I know or try some strange. Either way, there are just so many to choose from, and I'm having a hard time deciding. If I do TOFFT, are there any girls you all might want to hear about (escort, outcall, youngish, spinner type)?

Penrose
07-15-15, 23:04
Just throwing this out there. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow afternoon off work to see someone. Not sure if I want to go with someone I know or try some strange. Either way, there are just so many to choose from, and I'm having a hard time deciding. If I do TOFFT, are there any girls you all might want to hear about (escort, outcall, youngish, spinner type)?Call me silly, but I suggest the penrose blog list. What else would I say.

TimetoPlay
07-15-15, 23:17
Just throwing this out there. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow afternoon off work to see someone. Not sure if I want to go with someone I know or try some strange. Either way, there are just so many to choose from, and I'm having a hard time deciding. If I do TOFFT, are there any girls you all might want to hear about (escort, outcall, youngish, spinner type)?Not a spinner, but I'm intrigued.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/moaning-specialshot-like-fire-sweet-like-candy/8616951

MillitaryMan69
07-15-15, 23:31
Just throwing this out there. I'm thinking of taking tomorrow afternoon off work to see someone. Not sure if I want to go with someone I know or try some strange. Either way, there are just so many to choose from, and I'm having a hard time deciding. If I do TOFFT, are there any girls you all might want to hear about (escort, outcall, youngish, spinner type)?http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/if-you-are-looking-for-a-good-time-call-coco/8617875

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dont-call-if-u-playin-call-candy-call/5200422

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-all-natural-red-head-i-need-some-company-great-specials-great-treatment-great-time/8576204

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-regulars-welcome-502-802-5971/8620930

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stella-s-f-th-s-s-w-r-satsf-y-u-r-naught-ravngs-wth-m/8435361

Cloud Strife
07-15-15, 23:49
Not a spinner, but I'm intrigued.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/moaning-specialshot-like-fire-sweet-like-candy/8616951Yes. This girl. Definitely this girl. Someone brought her up on the backpage topic too. If you are toftt, this Hunny right here.

AUniqueName
07-15-15, 23:59
Not a spinner, but I'm intrigued.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/moaning-specialshot-like-fire-sweet-like-candy/8616951She's on my list to text. I think she's pretty hot, myself.

Nocturne
07-16-15, 00:01
Hey fellow mongers. You better inform the ladies to start advertising here on USA. NR is no more.WTF? How horribly can a business model shoot themselves in the foot? Last year's changes were bad enough. Now. Tempted? For real? Idiots.

AUniqueName
07-16-15, 00:01
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/if-you-are-looking-for-a-good-time-call-coco/8617875

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/dont-call-if-u-playin-call-candy-call/5200422

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-all-natural-red-head-i-need-some-company-great-specials-great-treatment-great-time/8576204

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-regulars-welcome-502-802-5971/8620930

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/stella-s-f-th-s-s-w-r-satsf-y-u-r-naught-ravngs-wth-m/8435361The first girl is / was on my list. When I was checking out her number, it appeared in the TS part of BP, but when I checked again the ad had been deleted. At any rate, I'll have to ask if she's a she or a he first. LOL.

AUniqueName
07-16-15, 00:04
Yes. This girl. Definitely this girl. Someone brought her up on the backpage topic too. If you are toftt, this Hunny right here.Hmmm. Two votes (plus mine for three) for this girl. I'll definitely have to attempt a hook up.

I was also thinking of giving Jessie Baby a shot. Anyone have any experience with her? http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jessie-baby/8607412.

AUniqueName
07-16-15, 00:07
Call me silly, but I suggest the penrose blog list. What else would I say.Yeah, your list is always a good go-to (thanks, BTW). I was more interested in a new girl to TOFFT, though. But I think Dakota just moved to the top of my list now.

MillitaryMan69
07-16-15, 02:01
Hmmm. Two votes (plus mine for three) for this girl. I'll definitely have to attempt a hook up.

I was also thinking of giving Jessie Baby a shot. Anyone have any experience with her? http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/jessie-baby/8607412.Smokey room. Girl is a big druggie, so hooking up is iffy. When I got there she was out of her mind. Asked me all kinds of questions to the point where I felt I had to leave. Offers up everything except anal. Does qiuck, hh100, hr150.

AUniqueName
07-16-15, 02:14
Smokey room. Girl is a big druggie, so hooking up is iffy. When I got there she was out of her mind. Asked me all kinds of questions to the point where I felt I had to leave. Offers up everything except anal. Does qiuck, hh100, hr150.Well, Nocturne's information has me questioning if I really want to see Dakota. Your intel. Puts Jessie very, very low on the list. I still have a number of others to contact, so maybe I won't strike out when it's all said and done. LOL. Thanks for the information. You probably saved me a lot of hassle.

DewDirty
07-16-15, 02:27
Smokey room. Girl is a big druggie, so hooking up is iffy. When I got there she was out of her mind. Asked me all kinds of questions to the point where I felt I had to leave. Offers up everything except anal. Does qiuck, hh100, hr150.Do you know if outcall is available?

Cloud Strife
07-16-15, 02:33
Well, Nocturne's information has me questioning if I really want to see Dakota. Your intel. Puts Jessie very, very low on the list. I still have a number of others to contact, so maybe I won't strike out when it's all said and done. LOL. Thanks for the information. You probably saved me a lot of hassle.I beat you to it, and took one for the team on this one. I'll review her later, but I will repeat. Didn't smell smoke (though I have a slight cold) has many fun things on menu, was nice, and wore the outfit from the ad I requested for me.

AUniqueName
07-16-15, 02:41
I beat you to it, and took one for the team on this one. I'll review her later, but I will repeat. Didn't smell smoke (though I have a slight cold) has many fun things on menu, was nice, and wore the outfit from the ad I requested for me.Aw, man. BOOO! LOL.

Gcm707
07-16-15, 16:14
I beat you to it, and took one for the team on this one. I'll review her later, but I will repeat. Didn't smell smoke (though I have a slight cold) has many fun things on menu, was nice, and wore the outfit from the ad I requested for me.Looking forward to a review, got my eye on her. If you got time I'd appreciate some details in a PM. I'm brand new here and haven't had a chance to contribute anything but I intend to when I have something.

TimetoPlay
07-16-15, 20:02
So I'm on ************* and who puts up a profile today? Our BR girl Paris. Seems she's lookn for a SD. Never connected with her, so many spotty reviews.

Kygeekster
07-16-15, 20:11
If you search the site, you will find LOTS of the girls on backpage are there. Off the top of my head, I can easily count over 20 who have ads there in the past couple of years. Some of them would surprise you as "no extras" girls. I've been saying for years, all of these girls has a price. Only one girl, in my experience that really did not offer any extras at any price. I sure tried. In the end it became a game to see how many benjies she would turn down.

So I'm on ************* and who puts up a profile today? Our BR girl Paris. Seems she's lookn for a SD. Never connected with her, so many spotty reviews.

Member #5107
07-16-15, 22:03
So what's up with it aNotheR site redirecting you and you can't look at anything unless you upgrade?

AUniqueName
07-17-15, 00:30
So I got a little carried away tonight.

Saw Paige first. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. She's a keeper. Hell, she was only 10 or 15 minutes late at the most. That's downright prompt, don't you think? Great gal that everyone should see multiple times.

Sweet Allison was next up. She performed well and exceeded expectations. Penrose speaks the truth about her (as if there were any doubt). She's marriage material (well, not really, but she makes you feel like it). Beautiful eyes that you could get lost in. Beautiful other stuff that you could get lost in, too. LOL. I think I kissed her more than my last few girlfriends combined.

Then I had to give Jaylinn (I think she's going by a different name now) a shot because I've always thought she was cute. She looks just like her pics. Tiny girl with a cute country accent. Aunt Flo was visiting, but much fun was had nonetheless. Fantastic BBBJ while I TPHFB. LOL Not GFE, but certainly worth a visit. Said FS was generally available (YMMV, naturally).

Ended the night with Whitney. I wasn't really in the mood by then (go figure), so it didn't go all that well. She's not GFE (but I knew that going in, so that wasn't the issue--still disappointing of course). That's the 3rd time I've seen her, so I obviously can't say she's bad. Just predictable / scripted and not the most punctual. Still, she's cute, IMO. Worth a try. I read some mediocre reports of her (and a ripoff report, IIRC), but I haven't had any issues with her.

Stressed2
07-17-15, 00:34

Saw Paige first. Nothing to say that hasn't already been said. She's a keeper. Hell, she was only 10 or 15 minutes late at the most. That's downright prompt, don't you think? Great gal that everyone should see multiple times.

Sweet Allison was next up. She performed well and exceeded expectations. Penrose speaks the truth about her (as if there were any doubt). She's marriage material (well, not really, but she makes you feel like it). Beautiful eyes that you could get lost in. Beautiful other stuff that you could get lost in, too. LOL.

Then I had to give Jaylinn (I think she's going by a different name now) a shot because I've always thought she was cute. She looks just like her pics. Tiny girl with a cute country accent. Aunt Flo was visiting, but much fun was had nonetheless. Fantastic BBBJ while I TPHFB. LOL Not GFE, but certainly worth a visit.

Ended the night with Whitney. I wasn't really in the mood by then (go figure), so it didn't go all that well. She's not GFE (but I knew that going in, so that wasn't the issue--still disappointing of course). That's the 3rd time I've seen her, so I obviously can't say she's bad. Just predictable / scripted and not the most punctual. Still, she's cute, IMO. Worth a try. I read some mediocre reports of her (and a ripoff report, IIRC), but I haven't had any issues with her.That is one busy night!

RagTop69
07-17-15, 00:45
Anyone seen or heard from Chelssie? She stays with Tatum from BP time to time but she has gone off the radar.

Member #5029
07-18-15, 09:10
That must have taken all night! That's another reason why I started doing 3 sums, you see the girls you want but it saves time. Ant they're fucking Awesome!! Sounds like you had fun Unique and again thanks! LC.

Sweet Allison was next up. She performed well and exceeded expectations. Penrose speaks the truth about her (as if there were any doubt). She's marriage material (well, not really, but she makes you feel like it). Beautiful eyes that you could get lost in. Beautiful other stuff that you could get lost in, too. LOL. I think I kissed her more than my last few girlfriends combined.

Then I had to give Jaylinn (I think she's going by a different name now) a shot because I've always thought she was cute. She looks just like her pics. Tiny girl with a cute country accent. Aunt Flo was visiting, but much fun was had nonetheless. Fantastic BBBJ while I TPHFB. LOL Not GFE, but certainly worth a visit. Said FS was generally available (YMMV, naturally).

Ended the night with Whitney. I wasn't really in the mood by then (go figure), so it didn't go all that well. She's not GFE (but I knew that going in, so that wasn't the issue--still disappointing of course). That's the 3rd time I've seen her, so I obviously can't say she's bad. Just predictable / scripted and not the most punctual. Still, she's cute, IMO. Worth a try. I read some mediocre reports of her (and a ripoff report, IIRC), but I haven't had any issues with her.

AUniqueName
07-18-15, 18:40
That must have taken all night! That's another reason why I started doing 3 sums, you see the girls you want but it saves time. Ant they're fucking Awesome!! Sounds like you had fun Unique and again thanks! LC.I've tried to set up 3-somes before, but it's always such a hassle getting everyone together at the same time (unless the girls are advertising together to begin with). And, yeah, to get all that to happen, I started around 1:00 in the afternoon and wrapped up around midnight. I'm surprised I was able to juggle them all without any scheduling conflicts. And, man, was it a pricey night. lol

LadyBella
07-18-15, 20:53
Just want to let you guys know, there is someone going around using my photos, I don't know if it is LEO or someone just trying to lure you in for something but the number is 270-312-1904. This is not me. My number will always start with 502. Be safe gentlemen.

Nikki502
07-18-15, 21:54
I was on Naughty but it got to complicated in the past week. I was wondering if there was another site besides this like it? Thanks.

Yes, one of the features that we haven't deployed yet is the individual escort threads. When you registered at the new site it created a review thread for you here. Once we turn those on you will be able to interact with the guys who review you there.

A2

JackStraw22
07-18-15, 23:14
Just want to let you guys know, there is someone going around using my photos, I don't know if it is LEO or someone just trying to lure you in for something but the number is 270-312-1904. This is not me. My number will always start with 502. Be safe gentlemen.Thanks for the Head's Up.

Ralphisit
07-18-15, 23:16
Just want to let you guys know, there is someone going around using my photos, I don't know if it is LEO or someone just trying to lure you in for something but the number is 270-312-1904. This is not me. My number will always start with 502. Be safe gentlemen.Thanks Bella. That is what this forum is for, keeping all of us safe and happy.

Member #5107
07-19-15, 01:53
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/throat-specialist-now-revealed/8609927

Member #5107
07-19-15, 01:55
http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/wanna-make-a-movie-with-me-yours-truly/8402933

The Fonz
07-19-15, 10:02
I don't get a good vibe about her. I did a Google search on her number and picture ad it comes up in multiple sites. She also operates under several numbers. The "feel stupid" sign in the mirror takes the cake.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/throat-specialist-now-revealed/8609927

Bustherbill999
07-19-15, 15:36
Can anyone help me out with her number? I can't get to it now that another site has made changes.

BigGuyUAteMe
07-19-15, 17:29
LOL, I love it!

Ended the night with Whitney. I wasn't really in the mood by then (go figure), so it didn't go all that well. She's not GFE (but I knew that going in, so that wasn't the issue--still disappointing of course). That's the 3rd time I've seen her, so I obviously can't say she's bad. Just predictable / scripted and not the most punctual. Still, she's cute, IMO. Worth a try. I read some mediocre reports of her (and a ripoff report, IIRC), but I haven't had any issues with her.OMG! It's a wonder any of the rest of us can see anyone, you and LC must keep them all busy!

BG.

Bubby2121
07-19-15, 22:43
Can anyone help me out with her number? I can't get to it now that another site has made changes.Try searching her name on there, their profiles will still come up just don't try and login.

TenSevenCs
07-20-15, 11:10
LOL, I love it!

OMG! It's a wonder any of the rest of us can see anyone, you and LC must keep them all busy!

BG.Saw Sweet Allison over the weekend. Great girl, highly recommend. Easy setup. Long drive for me but well worth the trip. She was ok with taking her time, very attentive, good conversation and the DFK was awesome. If you like GFE than Allison is perfect.

Dtripod69
07-20-15, 22:53
I might as well add that I have recently seen the real Bella and not only is she a site to behold she is a joy to hang out with. Those that have not had had the opportunity to see her should!

Just want to let you guys know, there is someone going around using my photos, I don't know if it is LEO or someone just trying to lure you in for something but the number is 270-312-1904. This is not me. My number will always start with 502. Be safe gentlemen.

Penrose
07-20-15, 23:43
She is recommend on the my blog and will seen be advertising on USA classified.

Saw Sweet Allison over the weekend. Great girl, highly recommend. Easy setup. Long drive for me but well worth the trip. She was ok with taking her time, very attentive, good conversation and the DFK was awesome. If you like GFE than Allison is perfect.

Rubtugjon
07-21-15, 09:12
Good. Fast - Cheap. Choose any 2 but you can't get all 3 together.

I've read allot about guys complaining on here about girls being expensive or slow to respond / ghosting or fake pics meaning UGLY. It's been my experience in both the real world & our UTR world that you can never put all 3 of these together. Let's use cars as a example:

A Good / fast car isn't cheap like a Ferrari.

A Fast / cheap car breaks down allot or is ugly.

Good / cheap car like the old VW's is dependable but run like a turtle. 0-60 in 2 minutes LOL.

I've never seen a provider have all three. Good looking, prompt & cheap!! If you ever find one MARRY HER!! LOL.

Jsmw1980
07-21-15, 10:03
So I've spent the last 30-45 minutes talking with a girl about CBJ's. I've seen as trend recently of more girls only doing CBJ, or at the very best a lackluster BBBJ (just on the head with very few hand strokes then ready for the cover). It seems that there must be some dirty dicks running around. More than once this week I've heard of a lot of unshowered, sweaty, stinky dicks. One girl told me that a guy's dick had blood on it. Come on guys, don't ruin it for the rest of us. We know how it feels when it's the other way around. About a month ago I reviewed a girl that when she spread her legs I got up and left. A long time ago I was with a girl and her girl friend was in the bathroom with the shits. It was so loud I almost lost it. Then the girl I was with said they were both sick. So again I left. The main reason I started checking beds before I lay down is once I hopped on the bed, naked of course, to only find out that the last guy spilled his seed on the sheets and it was never cleaned up. Someone reported recently that they went down on a girl to only find out she was on her period.

So what I'm saying is, someone is ruining it for the rest of us. Sure, there are some girls that will only offer a CBJ but there are some that have been grossed out.

I'm not taking up for anybody, just saying. Clean your junk before you play.

GoTaHaveIt
07-21-15, 10:59
So I've spent the last 30-45 minutes talking with a girl about CBJ's. I've seen as trend recently of more girls only doing CBJ, or at the very best a lackluster BBBJ (just on the head with very few hand strokes then ready for the cover). It seems that there must be some dirty dicks running around. More than once this week I've heard of a lot of unshowered, sweaty, stinky dicks. One girl told me that a guy's dick had blood on it. Come on guys, don't ruin it for the rest of us. We know how it feels when it's the other way around. About a month ago I reviewed a girl that when she spread her legs I got up and left. A long time ago I was with a girl and her girl friend was in the bathroom with the shits. It was so loud I almost lost it. Then the girl I was with said they were both sick. So again I left. The main reason I started checking beds before I lay down is once I hopped on the bed, naked of course, to only find out that the last guy spilled his seed on the sheets and it was never cleaned up. Someone reported recently that they went down on a girl to only find out she was on her period.

So what I'm saying is, someone is ruining it for the rest of us. Sure, there are some girls that will only offer a CBJ but there are some that have been grossed out.

I'm not taking up for anybody, just saying. Clean your junk before you play.LOL you are right yesterday and previously I have been told by of all people SW's that they always like giving me a BJ, because I 'm always clean smelling anf shaved. So hygene does play a big part in how you get serviced also. But in saying that, I've encountered more unfresh ladys than fresh. Too each is own that's one reason why I would never DATY with any provider, too many nasty dick dudes.

And as far as CBJ, no dam way in hell will i ever pay for that crap. If i'm offered that i decline and even if they change their mind because i know the BJ will be half ass.

Lane1163
07-21-15, 13:10
Here is my opinion.

Price should determine quality. If the price is cheap then expect the quality to be the same.

However, I will say there are at least two locals that prove that opinion to be a lie. Both ask for premium price for less then subpar service. I expect when they have the nerve to ask for 5 or 6 times more than you can normally make at any good job. You would give more of an effort to earn the money.

Member #5107
07-21-15, 17:32
Anyone know of any providers who are 35+? I've seen all the ones I know of, so I was wondering if you guys knew of anymore I've not found! Ide love to find a nice 50 yr old who is hot and fit. I just got a thing for older women LOL.

Penrose
07-21-15, 18:19
Anyone know of any providers who are 35+? I've seen all the ones I know of, so I was wondering if you guys knew of anymore I've not found! Ide love to find a nice 50 yr old who is hot and fit. I just got a thing for older women LOL.I an guessing you have already seen Kali. There is janet from cin who was in my 1 2nd quarter report. Then there is sexme who is also in Cincinnati but comes to Louisville from time to time. Then there is the comeback girl.

Both sexyme and comeback girl are on USA classified and the comeback is the new girl in my blog.

All links are below.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/6197-LilSexyMe-is-back-So-Hurry-Come-See-Me-.html

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/6897-PrettyPayton.html

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?17548-Penrose-approved-list.

Cooperman
07-21-15, 23:39

I'm not taking up for anybody, just saying. Clean your junk before you play.Thanks for the report.

I think I have now committed in my mind to a monogamous relationship with my hand for at least a month.

Member #5107
07-22-15, 08:17
I an guessing you have already seen Kali. There is janet from cin who was in my 1 2nd quarter report. Then there is sexme who is also in Cincinnati but comes to Louisville from time to time. Then there is the comeback girl.

Both sexyme and comeback girl are on USA classified and the comeback is the new girl in my blog.

All links are below.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/6197-LilSexyMe-is-back-So-Hurry-Come-See-Me-.html

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/6897-PrettyPayton.html

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?17548-Penrose-approved-list.Actually I've never seen Kali. I have of course seen Portia and Danni tho. Can you give me some info on Kali?

JackStraw22
07-22-15, 08:47
Actually I've never seen Kali. I have of course seen Portia and Danni tho. Can you give me some info on Kali?If you are looking to connect with an over 30, MILF, then go see Kali. She is very personable, a good conversationalist, and with make sure you leave Happy.

Penrose
07-22-15, 09:40
Actually I've never seen Kali. I have of course seen Portia and Danni tho. Can you give me some info on Kali?She is a hot blonde MILF. Not a Spinner but by no means heavy or fat. She is super cool and easy going. She is an approved BR chick so a good time for sure. Do not have a PIC, sorry. I need to get one.

Her ad is NOT online on BP so cannot give number but it is the one with a white thong and a butt. She has short blond hair. Others please add if you wish.

Portia is NOW denied. Anyone wish to know why can send me a PM, but she should not be trusted.

Danni. She moved from approved to one time only.

Penrose
07-23-15, 08:33
She has asked me to do some simple screening. She is hoping to stay a little UTR. Mostly using USA classifieds as a point of contact.

Her link to her ad is below. PM for a password.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/180/posts/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/2-Massages-Massage-Parlors/6932-Adorable-Alisa.html

HotHotHot001
07-23-15, 12:06
So who has / where are the Hotels in the Ville or SOIn with a Jacuzzi tub for three?

I guess a decent price wouldn't hurt.

Wifey and I looking for a night.

Member #5107
07-23-15, 21:31
She is a hot blonde MILF. Not a Spinner but by no means heavy or fat. She is super cool and easy going. She is an approved BR chick so a good time for sure. Do not have a PIC, sorry. I need to get one.

Her ad is NOT online on BP so cannot give number but it is the one with a white thong and a butt. She has short blond hair. Others please add if you wish.

Portia is NOW denied. Anyone wish to know why can send me a PM, but she should not be trusted.

Danni. She moved from approved to one time only.Hey Penrose your Mailbox is full buddy!

Member #5029
07-23-15, 21:44
Quality Inn off Artur. Louisville Manor, only two I've actually fit 3 in. LC.

So who has / where are the Hotels in the Ville or SOIn with a Jacuzzi tub for three?

Wifey and I looking for a night.

MillitaryMan69
07-23-15, 23:04

Wifey and I looking for a night.Not a very high end place but it has what you are looking for. Many places have at least one room like this.

Penrose
07-24-15, 07:58
Hey Penrose your Mailbox is full buddy!Mailbox is cleared.

SiempreConfuso
07-24-15, 12:11
Some friends were talking today and I heard one say that a bar in the east end called Bricks is a swingers bar. Anyone know if that's true? Just courious.

Penrose
07-24-15, 13:29
Some friends were talking today and I heard one say that a bar in the east end called Bricks is a swingers bar. Anyone know if that's true? Just courious.I have been there a few times. It is nice. I did not notice it was any different then any other bar, but could be wrong.

RdyToPlay59
07-24-15, 14:22
Some friends were talking today and I heard one say that a bar in the east end called Bricks is a swingers bar. Anyone know if that's true? Just courious.I've been to many of them. I have not heard of Bricks. I've been to Brix Wine Bar and Brick house tavern. Where is it located?

Ohboy469
07-24-15, 14:45
I like your situation! Thanks for the insight!Wednesday my UTR / stripper gal sends me a text to see how my schedule is Thursday as she wants some, tell her I'm free in afternoon and she says she needs to P/U kid at daycare at 3 so I say I'll take her when we're done. I stop on the way and pick her up a bottle of her fav Vodka just because I want to, head over and she greets me all dolled up as usual offers me a couple hits off her joint as she knows I partake now and then and we have a sweet session together. I ask her if she's all good on cash as we head out door to pick up kid and she says yes no need, We pick up kid and stop thru drive thru on way back to house for lunch for me and both of them and she's reaching in her purse to pay for it, I say baby this is on me. I get home and send her a text telling her she was the highlight of my day and she says great lets take kid to daycare in the morning and do it again! I head over today and we take kid and have another session, when done she asks if I want a bud from her weed to take home for weekend, I say yes and on way out have to basically beg her to take. 4 from me. I know why that "Life is Good" guy is always smiling. Happy Hunting.

Member #5029
07-24-15, 15:56
The only Bricks I've heard of is in the Hotel Louisville on 2nd and Broadway. The hotel is run by the mission so not exactly a pick up spot. Although I've had a session or two in that hotel. Maybe it's worth checking out! LC.

I've been to many of them. I have not heard of Bricks. I've been to Brix Wine Bar and Brick house tavern. Where is it located?

SiempreConfuso
07-24-15, 15:59
I've been to many of them. I have not heard of Bricks. I've been to Brix Wine Bar and Brick house tavern. Where is it located?Ok I possible misspelled it. It must be Brix then. Located in east end over in Wesport Rd area I assume. So is Brix a swinger place?

SiempreConfuso
07-24-15, 16:03
I have been there a few times. It is nice. I did not notice it was any different then any other bar, but could be wrong.Saw Lady Bella today. Every review is dead on. She's a firecracker. Definitely will repeat.

The Fonz
07-24-15, 18:01
I came across this add. Any feedback. She's also on BP. I might TOFTT.

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/louisville/502-712-2403/1/4000

KaintuckMan
07-24-15, 19:49
Wednesday my UTR / stripper gal sends me a text to see how my schedule is Thursday as she wants some, tell her I'm free in afternoon and she says she needs to P/U kid at daycare at 3 so I say I'll take her when we're done. I stop on the way and pick her up a bottle of her fav Vodka just because I want to, head over and she greets me all dolled up as usual offers me a couple hits off her joint as she knows I partake now and then and we have a sweet session together. I ask her if she's all good on cash as we head out door to pick up kid and she says yes no need, We pick up kid and stop thru drive thru on way back to house for lunch for me and both of them and she's reaching in her purse to pay for it, I say baby this is on me. I get home and send her a text telling her she was the highlight of my day and she says great lets take kid to daycare in the morning and do it again! I head over today and we take kid and have another session, when done she asks if I want a bud from her weed to take home for weekend, I say yes and on way out have to basically beg her to take. 4 from me. I know why that "Life is Good" guy is always smiling. Happy Hunting.Lucky you. Have fun! Play safe, stay safe. I did my research. Nothing LOL. Oh I don't do joints either.

Member #5029
07-24-15, 22:27
Green with envy! You're doing something right!

Wednesday my UTR / stripper gal sends me a text to see how my schedule is Thursday as she wants some, tell her I'm free in afternoon and she says she needs to P/U kid at daycare at 3 so I say I'll take her when we're done. I stop on the way and pick her up a bottle of her fav Vodka just because I want to, head over and she greets me all dolled up as usual offers me a couple hits off her joint as she knows I partake now and then and we have a sweet session together. I ask her if she's all good on cash as we head out door to pick up kid and she says yes no need, We pick up kid and stop thru drive thru on way back to house for lunch for me and both of them and she's reaching in her purse to pay for it, I say baby this is on me. I get home and send her a text telling her she was the highlight of my day and she says great lets take kid to daycare in the morning and do it again! I head over today and we take kid and have another session, when done she asks if I want a bud from her weed to take home for weekend, I say yes and on way out have to basically beg her to take. 4 from me. I know why that "Life is Good" guy is always smiling. Happy Hunting.

LouisvilleMan
07-24-15, 23:51
Wednesday my UTR / stripper gal sends me a text to see how my schedule is Thursday as she wants some, tell her I'm free in afternoon and she says she needs to P/U kid at daycare at 3 so I say I'll take her when we're done. I stop on the way and pick her up a bottle of her fav Vodka just because I want to, head over and she greets me all dolled up as usual offers me a couple hits off her joint as she knows I partake now and then and we have a sweet session together. I ask her if she's all good on cash as we head out door to pick up kid and she says yes no need, We pick up kid and stop thru drive thru on way back to house for lunch for me and both of them and she's reaching in her purse to pay for it, I say baby this is on me. I get home and send her a text telling her she was the highlight of my day and she says great lets take kid to daycare in the morning and do it again! I head over today and we take kid and have another session, when done she asks if I want a bud from her weed to take home for weekend, I say yes and on way out have to basically beg her to take. 4 from me. I know why that "Life is Good" guy is always smiling. Happy Hunting.You mastered the art of "philander" I think (google it)! Good for you, good for us to hear the story. Thats literally an an art and everyone cannot do that.

LouisvilleMan
07-24-15, 23:52
I came across this add. Any feedback. She's also on BP. I might TOFTT.

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/louisville/502-712-2403/1/4000Saw once, felt OK, didn't repeat, don't know why! But there are many good reviews on this board about her. You can give a try.

LouisvilleMan
07-24-15, 23:56
I've been to many of them. I have not heard of Bricks. I've been to Brix Wine Bar and Brick house tavern. Where is it located?http://www.yellowpages.com/search?search_terms=swinger+bars&geo_location_terms=Louisville%2 C+KY.

May be the 17th one in the list! But why to go to the 17th one if you have other 16? LOL.

I have been to to Brick house and never felt it as a Swinger bar, may be I don't know how to really "identify" a swinger bar.

LouisvilleMan
07-24-15, 23:59

Wifey and I looking for a night.You meat "2" or really "3"? LOL.

Saw once "Louisville Manor" and they have it.

Orion2011
07-25-15, 07:57
Saw once, felt OK, didn't repeat, don't know why! But there are many good reviews on this board about her. You can give a try.She's great but you won't get more than standard finish.

Kyowa
07-25-15, 17:03
I've been involved in half-dozen swinger's-groups over the last twenty-five-years: most of them, if they do not have some private location (even if they only rent something like a banquet-hall for their parties) that they can restrict access to members-only, will only "meet&greet" in an open-to-the-public bar by private-invitation to group-members or PRE--SCREENED new-apllicants only! Swingers do not like to make it obvious to NON-swingers that they are in an organised swinger's-group because of the potential negative-impact on their career's & their families! Just the same as most "hobbyists" or provider's do not announce to everyone that they partcipate in the business of prostitution! _ Sincerely: A' K'.

SiempreConfuso
07-25-15, 20:15
I've been involved in half-dozen swinger's-groups over the last twenty-five-years: most of them, if they do not have some private location (even if they only rent something like a banquet-hall for their parties) that they can restrict access to members-only, will only "meet&greet" in an open-to-the-public bar by private-invitation to group-members or PRE--SCREENED new-apllicants only! Swingers do not like to make it obvious to NON-swingers that they are in an organised swinger's-group because of the potential negative-impact on their career's & their families! Just the same as most "hobbyists" or provider's do not announce to everyone that they partcipate in the business of prostitution! _ Sincerely: A' K'.Thanks AK and you guys that commented on this. The guy that said this at the time I felt didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. I just thought I would ask on here to verify.

LongTimeLurk
07-25-15, 21:27
My louisville experience started out with a 22 year old suga baby. Meet her off craigslist that was great for a month and realized that I couldn't support s SB. Then Kelly which was a very bad experience. Nikki was a great encounter but the judge is still out on her need more information to decide if I will see again. Then I was calling it a night one night and decided to go to mcdonalds. As I was pulling in a girl was crying and waving me down. Against my better judgement I stopped. Took her back to my place did her for 2 hours. Great experince she is a stripper at PT but was definately high on pills. She got made at me because I couldn't go longer. But I was fkn tired. Took her back to mcdonlds got me a number 1 and went home. What a hell of a time might just have to go to PTs to hook up again.

Whiskey Pete
07-26-15, 16:25
My louisville experience started out with a 22 year old suga baby. Meet her off craigslist that was great for a month and realized that I couldn't support s SB. Then Kelly which was a very bad experience.Which Kelly?

TighTaks
07-28-15, 15:50
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone, I was tempted away for a different site when it finally died. So while I may be new here I not exactly a new.

TighTaks
07-28-15, 20:05
Just thought I'd say hello to everyone, I was tempted from a different site after it finally died.

Member #5029
07-29-15, 02:12
The jacuzzi there will hold 3 normal sized people. No more than 3 though. I had a 5 sum there once and realized the tub wasn't made for that many. LC.

You meat "2" or really "3"? LOL.

Saw once "Louisville Manor" and they have it.

BigGuyUAteMe
07-29-15, 13:35
My first visit this week.

The jacuzzi there will hold 3 normal sized people. No more than 3 though. I had a 5 sum there once and realized the tub wasn't made for that many. LC.LC, your the man, I've heard you talking about this place several times. I had my first visit there this week, it gets the job done, it's safe, and cost effective, hey is there such a thing as a, LC sent me discount?

BG.

Member #5029
07-29-15, 14:09
Yes on Tuesday you mention LC sent you and they give you $10 off! Really though. There is a Tuesday special. But everyone gets that. Even me. They should give me a break with as many times as I been there! LC.

My first visit this week.

LC, your the man, I've heard you talking about this place several times. I had my first visit there this week, it gets the job done, it's safe, and cost effective, hey is there such a thing as a, LC sent me discount?

BG.