PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

SomeRandomGuy
10-23-18, 01:20
Saw Krystal at GTDS a week or two ago. Easily does the best massage of any MP type girls, was obviously trained to do legit massage, which was a refreshing change from many of these girls. Has a nice body on her. I don't know if I'd repeat, as I find what it is to be a little more than I want to pay for. Seems to have no shortage of customers though, so she's doing something right.

RedNose1
10-23-18, 01:45
Started my search and texted to Lavender. I got there late, mamasan grabbed my 40 and told me almost closed. I go to room and in comes Luna. I'm on my back and she smiles and asks if I need massage? She starts with back rub and we quickly flip me over. She strips down to her birthday suite and starts with body to body. It moves to what I thought was BBJ but turns out she slipped on a condom and I could not even tell. Starts out with CG and moves on to mish and then sideways mish. I fill the bag and she was in no rush to make me pull out. Hot cloth for cleanup and we chat for a while. Total damage $. 40 SHe offered me a Latina for my next visit, but I will like some more thai!

Rroman1
10-23-18, 10:02
Started my search and texted to Lavender. I got there late, mamasan grabbed my 40 and told me almost closed. I go to room and in comes Luna. I'm on my back and she smiles and asks if I need massage? She starts with back rub and we quickly flip me over. She strips down to her birthday suite and starts with body to body. It moves to what I thought was BBJ but turns out she slipped on a condom and I could not even tell. Starts out with CG and moves on to mish and then sideways mish. I fill the bag and she was in no rush to make me pull out. Hot cloth for cleanup and we chat for a while. Total damage $. 40 SHe offered me a Latina for my next visit, but I will like some more thai!Where is lavender located?

VertigoMend
10-23-18, 13:10
Started my search and texted to Lavender. I got there late, mamasan grabbed my 40 and told me almost closed. I go to room and in comes Luna. I'm on my back and she smiles and asks if I need massage? She starts with back rub and we quickly flip me over. She strips down to her birthday suite and starts with body to body. It moves to what I thought was BBJ but turns out she slipped on a condom and I could not even tell. Starts out with CG and moves on to mish and then sideways mish. I fill the bag and she was in no rush to make me pull out. Hot cloth for cleanup and we chat for a while. Total damage $. 40 SHe offered me a Latina for my next visit, but I will like some more thai!Wait are we talking 40 including mamasan or 80 in total.

OakOak22
10-23-18, 14:31
Where is lavender located?The title of his post literally says the location.

OakOak22
10-23-18, 14:37
1. Jasmine Thai.

Drew Ivy. Average body with standard massage and standard finish. Not much more than an HJ can be expected. 0. 8 for everything.

2. Golden Touch.

Had Kat. Dressed up in a Halloween costume for them per request. Curvy Latina. 1. 6 for the half. Lots of body sliding. Nibbled on my ear a bit, rubbed those titties all over. She's okay with fiv, fia, daty. She's a good time but pretty pricey. Really cool chick, I can see why some of these girls get a lot of business. They're basically the cute bartenders that you always go to certain bars for cause they're chill and gorgeous.

3. Sapphire.

Had Krystal. 1. 4 for the half. Can't really add much that hasn't been said. Great massage, great tits.

OakOak22
10-23-18, 14:39
Anyone have any info on ivy from the recently closed sassy massage? Trying to get in contact with her. I'm thinking of tracking down the former business owners number to see if I can get it from him. God I miss her lmao.

Wasabijay
10-23-18, 15:30
So to clarify it was $ to Luna and. 4 to house?

How was Luna's looks?

Started my search and texted to Lavender. I got there late, mamasan grabbed my 40 and told me almost closed. I go to room and in comes Luna. I'm on my back and she smiles and asks if I need massage? She starts with back rub and we quickly flip me over. She strips down to her birthday suite and starts with body to body. It moves to what I thought was BBJ but turns out she slipped on a condom and I could not even tell. Starts out with CG and moves on to mish and then sideways mish. I fill the bag and she was in no rush to make me pull out. Hot cloth for cleanup and we chat for a while. Total damage $. 40 SHe offered me a Latina for my next visit, but I will like some more thai!

Kknm1
10-23-18, 19:05
Came back to 888 today to see Grace, face okay, body 8, massage 6 but she took her time to slowly wake me up. She did give me more massage afterward to make sure that I spend my 1 hour in there. Saw another 2 young girls on my way out, my guess is they just hired more girls. Will come back again to check out.

TotalGrip
10-23-18, 21:55
Biotherapy Lake Forest.

Rose.

Black, average / fit, 36 dd natural boobs, pretty face, kind, braids.

30-minutes massage / $40.

HJ $40; HJ + feel boobs over clothes $60; HJ + feel boobs under clothes $80.

Lots of teasing.

Massage - 3/5.

Teasing - 5/5.

HJ - 3/5.

I would repeat, but the $60 tip is kind of expensive. I would pick Molly over Rose.

RedNose1
10-24-18, 00:05
So to clarify it was $ to Luna and. 4 to house?

How was Luna's looks?She is fine, nice boobs that are tight to her chest, big nipples and velvety snapper. I am guessing right around 100-110 pounds. Yummy!

BlackFade1000
10-24-18, 11:51
Any intel on Amber, Valerie, or Luna? All are on the Honey IG right now. Been thinking about checking one out but would like some additional info before I choose.

Mansis
10-24-18, 19:07
Any intel on Amber, Valerie, or Luna? All are on the Honey IG right now. Been thinking about checking one out but would like some additional info before I choose.There is a very accurate report about Amber by JakeForTheWin that you can rely on. It is also another report on Valerie which is quite good. However my experience was quite different. No clue about Luna.

TheBenster
10-24-18, 22:17
Phew, what a disaster. Was in the Orange area and figured I will just look into one of the many Spas on Chapman. Sunset Spa had a lot of reviews on RM. Place looked good from the outside. Went in for an hr and got the maybe ugliest masseuse ever. Late 50's, sad long face with the creepiest breathing noises the entire time. Surprising that her tits looked alright.

The massage itself was terrible. She didn't know anything about anatomy and was just grinding on my spine the entire time. And I could have really used a good massage. Anyway, opted only for a handshake (everything else would have caused nightmares). Sorry Benjamin Franklin (entry+tip).

RedNose1
10-25-18, 01:07
In Garden Grove. Being a creature of habit and lured by a hot Latina. I took the short drive over. After giving the. 40 to the papasan (I was worried Wednesday might be boys night) I was let to a freezing room. After a short wait I was greeted by Bianca. I am guessing 5'5" and 130 with some serious D cups. We agreed on the toll of $ and she would open the pink gates. She stripped down to reveal some wine cork sized nipples and a shaved snapper. She rolled on the cover and started with CBJ and then moved onto Cowgirl. After a few minutes we switched to mish and then sideways mish. I flooded the bag and continued pushing. We finally sepperated and she cleaned my junk with a hot towel. A good time was had by me and I was able to support the local economy. Total damage was $. 40.

Be safe and have fun!

CJamesTX85
10-25-18, 09:20
Came back to 888 today to see Grace, face okay, body 8, massage 6 but she took her time to slowly wake me up. She did give me more massage afterward to make sure that I spend my 1 hour in there. Saw another 2 young girls on my way out, my guess is they just hired more girls. Will come back again to check out.Stupid question. Is it 888 harbor the address or name of spa. Krystal doesn't work thirday so can't finally try out her massage so looking to try out another $30 hour massage place as I could really use the massage part today. Want to call to see who is working as this forum has called out a couple names already but can't find a phone number so want to confirm the address or name of the place. DM if you rather not post on forum. Thank you. Anyone been to ALAE Palace lately as I have had good massages there but the extra hot or Miss. Been about 2 months since I been to any place.

Kknm1
10-25-18, 10:02
Stupid question. Is it 888 harbor the address or name of spa. Krystal doesn't work thirday so can't finally try out her massage so looking to try out another $30 hour massage place as I could really use the massage part today. Want to call to see who is working as this forum has called out a couple names already but can't find a phone number so want to confirm the address or name of the place. DM if you rather not post on forum. Thank you. Anyone been to ALAE Palace lately as I have had good massages there but the extra hot or Miss. Been about 2 months since I been to any place.Check your message.

Wasabijay
10-25-18, 10:13
I'd like the 888 info as well if someone can help out. Thanks.

Check your message.

SonyaBraham1
10-25-18, 15:39
I'd like the 888 info as well if someone can help out. Thanks.Me too, can someone provide info on 888? Thanks.

CJamesTX85
10-25-18, 18:26
Saw grace today. So so on looks. Body was nice and boobs were good size and super soft definitely natural. Massage was good. Nice teasing. Can't beat the 30 hr price and standard tip.

WantsToC
10-25-18, 21:21
In Garden Grove. Being a creature of habit and lured by a hot Latina. I took the short drive over. After giving the. 40 to the papasan (I was worried Wednesday might be boys night)Is there a known day that is? Would like to know what day (s) to not even bother going / go somewhere else.

Lovergrrl
10-26-18, 09:48
Is there a known day that is? Would like to know what day (s) to not even bother going / go somewhere else.What are you talking about?

SinfulEyes
10-26-18, 10:50
I've visited HS a few times however I've lost their text number. Can someone please PM it to me? TIA!

Kknm1
10-26-18, 12:47
Saw grace today. So so on looks. Body was nice and boobs were good size and super soft definitely natural. Massage was good. Nice teasing. Can't beat the 30 hr price and standard tip.Yeah Grace is sweet, she said she just started at 888 for a couple days. She was working somewhere in Garden Grove before.

SonyaBraham1
10-26-18, 15:09
Yeah Grace is sweet, she said she just started at 888 for a couple days. She was working somewhere in Garden Grove before.Can anyone share 888 location please. Thanks.

PoopScoops
10-27-18, 03:04
Can anyone share 888 location please. Thanks.Same, a lot of info, but I have no idea where it is, or name.

LoveViets
10-27-18, 12:45
Same, a lot of info, but I have no idea where it is, or name.On Harbor between McFadden and Edinger on the East side strip mall tucked in the corner. Happy hunting.

TouchMeHere
10-27-18, 14:51
Is it just me, but seeing a lot of posts from mongers who have not contributed one bit of intel. Smhh.

Same, a lot of info, but I have no idea where it is, or name.

TouchMeHere
10-27-18, 14:54
RN.

Usually those viet chicks won't do a C note, so kudos. Fun place and lots of talent there.

In Garden Grove. Being a creature of habit and lured by a hot Latina. I took the short drive over. After giving the. 40 to the papasan (I was worried Wednesday might be boys night) I was let to a freezing room. After a short wait I was greeted by Bianca. I am guessing 5'5" and 130 with some serious D cups. We agreed on the toll of $ and she would open the pink gates. She stripped down to reveal some wine cork sized nipples and a shaved snapper. She rolled on the cover and started with CBJ and then moved onto Cowgirl. After a few minutes we switched to mish and then sideways mish. I flooded the bag and continued pushing. We finally sepperated and she cleaned my junk with a hot towel. A good time was had by me and I was able to support the local economy. Total damage was $. 40.

Be safe and have fun!

Avalon777
10-27-18, 17:47
Any intel on Amber, Valerie, or Luna? All are on the Honey IG right now. Been thinking about checking one out but would like some additional info before I choose.Can I ask what Honey's instagram page is. I have tried searching it on google and I can't find it. Thanks.

Mansis
10-27-18, 18:58
Can I ask what Honey's instagram page is. I have tried searching it on google and I can't find it. Thanks.https://www.instagram.com/h0ney949/

SomeRandomGuy
10-27-18, 22:29
Can I ask what Honey's instagram page is. I have tried searching it on google and I can't find it. Thanks.Search for it on this forum thread and you will find it.

Lovergrrl
10-28-18, 00:12
Any intel on Amber, Valerie, or Luna? All are on the Honey IG right now. Been thinking about checking one out but would like some additional info before I choose.Of the 3 I have had Amber and no complaints. Only saw her once earlier in the year and she seemed a bit more free spirited than some of the other HS girls that I have tried. Curvy latina who I recall had some great tan lines on her at the time. She reminded me of a Cali surfer chick.

Was at HS today and had Mia for the first time. Great find. Beautiful brunette cauc. Gave an actual massage before the fun began. No rushing and we actually went significantly over our alloted time frame of 30 minutes. She's a repeat for sure. The girls were all in costume today for Halloween and they decked out the hallway in great spooky decor.

WantsToC
10-28-18, 02:09
What are you talking about?Avoiding "boys night" at Lavender, never knew that was a thing there either, unless original poster was just making a joke.

Lovergrrl
10-28-18, 10:56
Avoiding "boys night" at Lavender, never knew that was a thing there either, unless original poster was just making a joke.I'm pretty sure the OP was joking. Never really heard of a jack shack that offered "gay nites" or I would have been all over it, lol. Lavender is far from progressive enough to actually invite alternative sexual practices at their cum dump.

Eddy1010
10-29-18, 01:10
Has anyone visited a Karla / Kiara up in Westminster?

BlackFade1000
10-29-18, 12:04
Of the 3 I have had Amber and no complaints. Only saw her once earlier in the year and she seemed a bit more free spirited than some of the other HS girls that I have tried. Curvy latina who I recall had some great tan lines on her at the time. She reminded me of a Cali surfer chick.

Was at HS today and had Mia for the first time. Great find. Beautiful brunette cauc. Gave an actual massage before the fun began. No rushing and we actually went significantly over our alloted time frame of 30 minutes. She's a repeat for sure. The girls were all in costume today for Halloween and they decked out the hallway in great spooky decor.Thank you for all the help! Will check Amber out and report back.

LongChorizo
10-29-18, 17:44
Avoiding "boys night" at Lavender, never knew that was a thing there either, unless original poster was just making a joke.LOL I think he means that Wednesday is the day most boys decide to go out to MPs. He thinks Wednesday is a busy day to hunt.

AsianPussy
10-29-18, 18:44
Tried to see krystle today and she was out so I hiked over to sapphire try out a new girl, Chloe. Turns out she trained as a CMT in nocal with Krystal and they are good friends. What are the odds!

Super cute Asian with HUGE natural tits. Not super skinny like krystal, but a good looking fit Vietnamese girl around 30 ish, but could pass for 28.

Great massage, almost as good as Krystal, one of those rare CMT rubs. Just what I needed after a serious workout to treat my very sore back. The HE was great and she really put some effort into pleasing me. When she could see I was close she did a little dirty talk and that was pretty hot. HE only she said no when I asked about other stuff.

I'm a boob guy and she allowed all the touching and sucking.

I'd repeat for sure. Normal honey / sapphire cost. $60 house, $100 tip for nuru.

YoloLogist
10-30-18, 01:54
Did Chloe allow FIV or FIA?

I'm a boob guy and she allowed all the touching and sucking..

KingOfFighters
10-30-18, 15:05
Not a report and I apologise but has any one tried green m recently?

TheBenster
10-30-18, 15:25
Tried my luck at VT Spa and for once didn't regret it. Don't remember any names, but the girl gave me a decent massage at the beginning. 30 ish, 6/10. Asked me what I wanted so I opted for B2 B. Money before action. Free roaming, I had to stop her giving me a BBBJ multiple times. I'm sure more is on the menu. Teasing and everything was great. Finished and got into the huge shower. Being able to shower after is a biiiig plus for me.

50 entry for 1 hr, 80 tip. Can't do it any cheaper than that. Saw a way prettier provider with bolt ons right after. Will definitely repeat.

AlexRodriguez
10-30-18, 17:14
Tried my luck at VT Spa and for once didn't regret it. Don't remember any names, but the girl gave me a decent massage at the beginning. 30 ish, 6/10. Asked me what I wanted so I opted for B2 B. Money before action. Free roaming, I had to stop her giving me a BBBJ multiple times. I'm sure more is on the menu. Teasing and everything was great. Finished and got into the huge shower. Being able to shower after is a biiiig plus for me.

50 entry for 1 hr, 80 tip. Can't do it any cheaper than that. Saw a way prettier provider with bolt ons right after. Will definitely repeat.Don't know that I have ever heard of this place?

AlexRodriguez
10-30-18, 17:35
Found myself deep in OC yesterday, and hit up Lucky Spa in LF.

There were at least 2 older Asian gals in short dresses there.

Drew Amy for my session, and she was a sweet, divorced Viet gal who said she was 46.

Decent massage, but no real play on the flip. Top came up and panties came down, but no insertions or anything.

Took me a while to finish. Water, hug and out the door.

Not a repeat.

LoveViets
10-30-18, 18:19

50 entry for 1 hr, 80 tip. Can't do it any cheaper than that. Saw a way prettier provider with bolt ons right after. Will definitely repeat.The only Vt Spa I know of is in Westminster off Springdale. No name for your provider doesn't help you did say you saw another one so maybe they all are good. Only old hags in the past maybe worth a visit.

ZzzBoy14
10-30-18, 19:15
Requesting a review for Alizabeth or Julia at Bodycare + Monica at Honey Spa.

Monica has been at Honey for a while, but I don't see a review anywhere.

Thanks.

GuyRus
10-30-18, 19:50
I use to hook up with Daisy at Valencia Spa, but they closed and now I don't know where she went, anyone have any ideas? She was tatted and sexy as hell!

GuyRus
10-30-18, 19:51
Valencia Spa in Laguna Hills; they closed down and was wondering if anyone knew where the girls went. In particular I am looking for Daisy, short and sexy Vietnamese girl?

ILikeButter2
10-30-18, 22:38
Does anybody know where to get an awesome prostate massage? Could you also post damage $?

SirMister
10-30-18, 22:41
I don't understand any of you who can't easily find this place.

If you have a cell phone and you go to google and just say 888 Spa in Santa Ana. Boom it's right there!

GOOGLE!

Anyhow I went after reading about it I think I got emily and they also offered Grace to me as a newbie there.

Emily was sweet and nice and did a good job but didn't allow too much beyond touching. And her standard HE.

Lovergrrl
10-30-18, 22:43
Found myself deep in OC yesterday, and hit up Lucky Spa in LF.

There were at least 2 older Asian gals in short dresses there.

Drew Amy for my session, and she was a sweet, divorced Viet gal who said she was 46.

Decent massage, but no real play on the flip. Top came up and panties came down, but no insertions or anything.

Took me a while to finish. Water, hug and out the door.

Not a repeat.Been there twice. Regretted each time.

Tried the AMP 2 doors down from this place (AAA). No short dresses, but no shitty attitudes either. Good experience and will repeat.

MrFurley
10-31-18, 01:00
Has anyone visited a Karla / Kiara up in Westminster?Horrible and photos are way filtered. Never again. Just plain fat.

SCJohn
10-31-18, 01:16
I use to hook up with Daisy at Valencia Spa, but they closed and now I don't know where she went, anyone have any ideas? She was tatted and sexy as hell!Boy, don't you wish you had shared this info earlier, so someone would be willing to help you out now.

SporadicLurker
10-31-18, 01:28
Requesting a review for Alizabeth or Julia at Bodycare + Monica at Honey Spa.

Monica has been at Honey for a while, but I don't see a review anywhere.

Thanks.You could go yourself and take one for the team.

And before you say anything about being a regular member myself, I used to be a senior member, Sporadic_ Monger, before all the shenanigans with the web site.

Tipisil
10-31-18, 01:39
New batch of girls but sadly I have less time now than I did before. Nonetheless, has anyone tried Amber? She looks like she has an ass that's to die for. Also looks to be petite in stature. Definite fun sized.

AsianPussy
10-31-18, 04:30
Did Chloe allow FIV or FIA?She allowed touching the V, but no FIV.

ZzzBoy14
10-31-18, 12:53
New batch of girls but sadly I have less time now than I did before. Nonetheless, has anyone tried Amber? She looks like she has an ass that's to die for. Also looks to be petite in stature. Definite fun sized.Yea she is a tanned latina with that sort of golden-brown skin tone. She has pretty much a perfect body. I think like B or C tits and nice ass and V.

Didn't try that much on the nuru massage, but she let's you do pretty much anything. I did mouth to V while she jacked me off.

GuyRus
10-31-18, 13:11
Boy, don't you wish you had shared this info earlier, so someone would be willing to help you out now.I just heard about this website on Sunday night after my friend showed me Harbor Blvd. But yes, I really wish I could have.

PotShot
10-31-18, 14:36
The only Vt Spa I know of is in Westminster off Springdale. No name for your provider doesn't help you did say you saw another one so maybe they all are good. Only old hags in the past maybe worth a visit.I went there about 8 months ago and got a lame massage and rushed HJ from a fairly young woman but it wasn't worth returning to. I saw nothing indicating that were any extras available either. FC across the street though has a new batch of Chinese farm girls and new management. Ask for Lucy if you have ever wondered what it would be like to get raped by a chick. Just eat you wheaties before hand and top it off with a vitamin V.

Assaholic
10-31-18, 18:57
I went there about 8 months ago and got a lame massage and rushed HJ from a fairly young woman but it wasn't worth returning to. I saw nothing indicating that were any extras available either. FC across the street though has a new batch of Chinese farm girls and new management. Ask for Lucy if you have ever wondered what it would be like to get raped by a chick. Just eat you wheaties before hand and top it off with a vitamin V.Tried them twice in the past couple of months, got grannies both times and no hint of extras beyond a handy. I must have the phrase "I love grannies" tattooed on my forehead in Chinese invisible ink.

Lovergrrl
10-31-18, 20:43
FC across the street though has a new batch of Chinese farm girls and new management. Ask for Lucy if you have ever wondered what it would be like to get raped by a chick. Just eat you wheaties before hand and top it off with a vitamin V.Got your mind freed, eh? :D

PotShot
10-31-18, 21:32
Got your mind freed, eh? :DLucy might do girls too since she likes to get multiple orgasms out of me. She won't let me out of there unless I pop twice.

ObsidianDeath
11-01-18, 04:47
Any action at Oasis on Warner & Fairview in Santa Ana? Hard to find recent info on this place. I work right around the corner, been tempted to stop in. They used to advertise on BP.

Lovergrrl
11-01-18, 10:00
Lucy might do girls too since she likes to get multiple orgasms out of me. She won't let me out of there unless I pop twice.You tried Mandy yet? She was brutal (in a good way), lol. Sounds like her and Lucy have the same M. O.

Amoreux
11-01-18, 10:57
Any action at Oasis on Warner & Fairview in Santa Ana? Hard to find recent info on this place. I work right around the corner, been tempted to stop in. They used to advertise on BP.I see Yoyo from time to time. She gives a good massage and allows touching. Her nips are very large.

PotShot
11-01-18, 11:07
You tried Mandy yet? She was brutal (in a good way), lol. Sounds like her and Lucy have the same M. O.I'd like to sample some of the other talent but Lucy is there 12 hours a day 7 days a week and she always grabs me before any of the other women can. I talked to one there a bit in fractured english named Eileen before Lucy intercepted me a few nights ago. She might be interesting at least she had big boobs.

BoulderBoy
11-01-18, 12:11
Finally saw the famous Krystal. Had a good time. She's super sweet and does have a very nice body. I love her size, something like 4' 11" I think. Massage was amazing from a CMT style point of view. HOWEVER, I sort of expected more on the sensual side. Don't get me wrong. We hit it off. She's sexy and I really like her personality. We got along great and she's easy to communicate with. It's just that it goes from therapeutic massage to a HJ. It's not really nuru and not incredibly sensual. I mean she gets on the table nude and gives a nice HJ, not a jackhammer one, not a slow sensual one. In between and she let me access her jewel and she pretended to like it LOL But, again, not really any body sliding (the definition of nuru). She said she has skin sensitivity to the oil, which is understandable. All in all, I would return often if I were rich as it was a pleasurable experience, but I'd definitely still need to fill my sensual needs a little more with some of the real "nuru" hotties out there. Plus, at that price I can also get FS with some amazing hot women. The CMT from a very attractive woman with a slammin' body is the selling point here.

TheBenster
11-01-18, 13:11
Tried them twice in the past couple of months, got grannies both times and no hint of extras beyond a handy. I must have the phrase "I love grannies" tattooed on my forehead in Chinese invisible ink.Maybe they have a new management? Haven't heard or seen anything from them before, but found a few ads online that brought me there. The girls clothes were very short, so I would say there's a good chance to get more service. Good luck next time! Guess I had my fair share of granny experience at sunset spa.

ThriceQuit
11-01-18, 17:12
Finally saw the famous Krystal. Had a good time. She's super sweet and does have a very nice body. I love her size, something like 4' 11" I think. Massage was amazing from a CMT style point of view.I too finally met Krystal for the first time but a few weeks ago after reading so many glowing reviews about her. I opted for the nude massage. Midway through, I finally mustered the courage to ask for he. I asked if FS is available, she politely said no. Besides, the establishment would not have her back if she does and someone posts it. On that note, she said definitely NO. I did get the standard handshake and nothing else. I went in with a nagging pain on my back. She's a legit CMT. I walked out of there feeling great but unfortunately the nagging pain came back. I don't regret seeing her at all. She was very nice and has great CMT skills. I would see her week if not for the steep hourly price but it comes with a very beautiful view. Can't complain.

Fe Maiden
11-01-18, 17:34
You tried Mandy yet? She was brutal (in a good way), lol. Sounds like her and Lucy have the same M. O.Sounds like something I'd like. Not sure what you mean by FC. PM info if you would please.

Skinny Dugan
11-01-18, 19:49
Ok I'm guilty of trying to keep her a secret. The cat is out of the bag and she had a waiting list.

I've only been here a few times and she was pretty exciting. I doubt that she will be there long term because she is pretty good.

She went by Shoo Shee but now Susie. Pretty cute Chinese girl with a nice body and small breast. I don't care how small they are, I want to see them! She starts at the head of the bed and doesn't mind touching those beautiful legs. She jumped when I slipped a finger up to her cooter. She jumped and giggled then leaned down and kissed me. As she worked her way down to my ass she climbed up and got between my legs. The best part was when she slid both hands under me and had both hands full. Never had that before and it felt amazing. When I flipped we had an issue with her rediculous pricing. I grabbed my shorts and started getting dressed. She was more than happy to renegotiate.

I would love to repeat but not so sure I want to get on the waiting list. I prefer to pop in when the urge hits.

Go see her, she is pretty sweet.

Skinny Dugan
11-01-18, 20:36
Not Top 5. It's 5 Star in Westminster.

Lovergrrl
11-01-18, 22:16
Sounds like something I'd like. Not sure what you mean by FC. PM info if you would please.FC?

I'm not sure about that either! ;).

KevAmps
11-02-18, 00:07
Add me to the list of mongers who saw Krystal recently. With respect to her physique and looks, she's definitely easy on the eyes, and she's really personable and friendly too. The overall experience was enjoyable, relaxing, and worth repeating on another occasion when I may be in need of a real massage from someone that looks good naked. That said, I'll echo what one of the mongers below said, that for the total cost of the experience and the limited menu, I think I'll just seek out a FS place the next time.

Finally saw the famous Krystal. Had a good time.

I too finally met Krystal for the first time but a few weeks ago after reading so many glowing reviews about her.

MrFurley
11-02-18, 01:26
Try jay on Tuesday at HT she a looker.Try Vanessa at ECO. Well worth it.

Wafflenator
11-02-18, 06:03
Hi everyone,

I just returned from a trip to Toronto and got interested in HE massages up there, unfortunately I didn't have time but I did start reading and found this forum. Been reading this thread for about 6 hours now and I would definitely like to try the experience at least once.

Everyone seems to love Krystal, even with the price tag and I would definitely like to meet her. Is there a way to contact her for an appointment? I read she only makes them through IG but couldn't locate it.

Any other ladies you would recommend for a first timer?

Also, I've been reading a bunch of abbreviations like HE which is obvious but there a bunch of other that I have no clue what they mean. Would someone with some time to kill help me out and provide some info on the other ones? If these terms are not allowed in the forum please excuse my asking, maybe they are over PM?

Any help would be appreciated!

MpMonger123
11-02-18, 10:30
Whoa are the days of cheap head and rimming from average looking asian women back at F&C?

FC?

I'm not sure about that either! ;).

AlecS
11-02-18, 17:22
Whoa are the days of cheap head and rimming from average looking asian women back at F&C?Sitting in front of coach on an airplane is called __ _ Located in SNA.

ProfessorJade
11-02-18, 17:55
FC?

I'm not sure about that either! ;).Would appreciate a pm as well.

Mansis
11-02-18, 18:56
Hi everyone,

I just returned from a trip to Toronto and got interested in HE massages up there, unfortunately I didn't have time but I did start reading and found this forum. Been reading this thread for about 6 hours now and I would definitely like to try the experience at least once.

Everyone seems to love Krystal, even with the price tag and I would definitely like to meet her. Is there a way to contact her for an appointment? I read she only makes them through IG but couldn't locate it.

Any other ladies you would recommend for a first timer?

Also, I've been reading a bunch of abbreviations like HE which is obvious but there a bunch of other that I have no clue what they mean. Would someone with some time to kill help me out and provide some info on the other ones? If these terms are not allowed in the forum please excuse my asking, maybe they are over PM?

Any help would be appreciated!Never seen her myself but IG seems to be https://www.instagram.com/krystal_415_714/.

She is listed at https://www.instagram.com/tp.12345/ right now.

I am a new member myself. Abbreviations icon is on top of the page in front of you. Quite useful.

By the way search function of the forum has been quite useful to me. All you asked is there.

DonCarleom
11-02-18, 18:58
You tried Mandy yet? She was brutal (in a good way), lol. Sounds like her and Lucy have the same M. O.Haven't been to FC in a while. And my monger window is about to open up. What are the stats of the bodies of Mandy and Lucy?

AsianPussy
11-02-18, 21:27
I too finally met Krystal for the first time but a few weeks ago after reading so many glowing reviews about her. I opted for the nude massage. Midway through, I finally mustered the courage to ask for he. I asked if FS is available, she politely said no. Besides, the establishment would not have her back if she does and someone posts it. On that note, she said definitely NO. I did get the standard handshake and nothing else. I went in with a nagging pain on my back. She's a legit CMT. I walked out of there feeling great but unfortunately the nagging pain came back. I don't regret seeing her at all. She was very nice and has great CMT skills. I would see her week if not for the steep hourly price but it comes with a very beautiful view. Can't complain.I'd complain too, but prices are the same as honey and you get the bonus of a real massage. 8-.

TotalGrip
11-03-18, 01:46
FC or F&C.

Lucy.

Mid-50's? Asian. A or B cup. Nice nips. Tight.

House 40/ hr. Massage + BBBJ + cfs + HJ + 2 pops = 60.

Huge language barrier issue.

Massage 3/5, Tease 1/5, Extras 6/5.

Will repeat.

Mel
11-03-18, 01:53
Do they still have the same setup with one big room in the back and the little cots with partitions, or has that improved at least?

FC or F&C.

Lucy.

Will repeat.

Tipisil
11-03-18, 08:25
FC or F&C.

Lucy.

Will repeat.All they for. 6 total? I got to get my butt there. What's FC? I assume Lucy is a woman's name.

Tipisil
11-03-18, 13:40
All they for. 6 total? I got to get my butt there. What's FC? I assume Lucy is a woman's name.CAll me a nobie, but the FC looks like a restaurant. From what I can tell online at least.

Roman
11-03-18, 22:46
Has everything been cleansed from Irvine by Donald Bren and The Irvine Company? Anything worth going to? Valencia and Ortega were shut down southwards in Laguna Woods and San Juan Capistrano taking several of my favorite gals (Cindy, Amy, Tammy, etc.) Had FS with them numerous times. Looking for replacement gals Irvine to San Clemente corridor. Thanks buds. PM. ROMAN.

MpMonger123
11-04-18, 11:41
Definitely not where they were talking about. F&C is in Westminster and was probably the most famous place on this board 3-4 years ago.

Sitting in front of coach on an airplane is called __ _ Located in SNA.

BoneRanger22
11-04-18, 12:09
Any good sites to check out I use to use backpage.

TheOtherGuy9
11-04-18, 12:27
After my visit to a coffee shop I did a quick search for something nearby and ended up here. Entrance is completely open so you can see inside the lobby from the outside. I paid my 30 for the hour and get paired with Lucy. Older (50's), short (5'3 ish) average build for her age. The room is fully closed except for the curtain doors. Offers a S / M / H massage, always go with soft. Some light brushing / teasing with a standard finish. .7 total out the door. Would probably return if there are other younger options here.

MpMonger123
11-04-18, 14:09
There's a foot place next to the restaurant you are likely seeing. And it was probably 40 house for the hour and 60 tip. Used to be able to get BBBJCIM with rimming for 60 all in but I haven't been since the girls that became quite popular here (Anna, Leena, Amy) all left.

CAll me a nobie, but the FC looks like a restaurant. From what I can tell online at least.

Lovergrrl
11-04-18, 23:18
After my visit to a coffee shop I did a quick search for something nearby and ended up here. Entrance is completely open so you can see inside the lobby from the outside. I paid my 30 for the hour and get paired with Lucy. Older (50's), short (5'3 ish) average build for her age. The room is fully closed except for the curtain doors. Offers a S / M / H massage, always go with soft. Some light brushing / teasing with a standard finish. .7 total out the door. Would probably return if there are other younger options here.Been there a couple of times and seen Helen. Similar in age & appearance to Lucy tho maybe a bit taller. I think most of the RA's there match that general description, tho once I did see a 30-something shorty with a nice build poke her head out while I was paying at the front.

AsianPussy
11-05-18, 01:42
Little update, I had a chance to see Krystal today after a long out of town trip. Its been 3-4 weeks since my last visit and it feels like she's upped her game a bit. The massage was still a flawless deep tissue CMT massage, but the dirty bits were a bit more sensual and less mechanical. She did that cowgirl trick where it feels like you're in her, fantastic!

She's almost at Paris's level at this point.

No doubt she is a little pricey, but like I said before, no more then honey and the massage is top notch. I'm going back this week, she's my ATF for sure.

I'd complain too, but prices are the same as honey and you get the bonus of a real massage. 8-.

Ho Down Man2
11-05-18, 10:18
So I decided to try Susie and was not disappointed. She is a tall late 20 early 30 Chinese girl with small tits and no ice long legs and small ass. She starts at your head and throughout the first half of the massage she doesn't get near to touch her. She teases a bit. She climbs on the table gets between your legs etc. All great signs. The ultimate tease was the two handed underneath thing mentioned before. Very sensual and erotic.

On the flip she sprays down her hands and my hand. She sanitizes junior then gives the sign that she wants to use her mouth. I of course said sure thing.

She begins with a nice tongue bath on my balls. Felt great. Here is the bad part. I don't mind covered BJ but I don't like plastic wrap as the condom and that is what she used. So the BJ was so so. She allowed roaming but when I tried to go under she asked that I stay outside so I respected that. Could not finish with the plastic so she removed it and finished with a handy.

No talk of donation. After I finished she completed my hour with a clean up and foot massage.

All in all good visit. Would be better if it was BBBJ but I was satisfied. . $70 to her with a hug and a smile and I was on my way.

BillyBob33
11-05-18, 13:32
I saw Ruby at HS recently. She is early 20's asian. I believe it's possible that the picture they have of her on IG is real. She has a nice body; thin but not too thin; large a or small b cups. English is not her native language but it was not a struggle to communicate. She wants to please and tried to make things fun with good sounds and dirty talk. I don't do a lot of roaming but it seems like she might be on the more liberal side in that department. I am pretty picky about provider attractiveness and she was just good enough. Not my atf but worth a try if the description sparks your interest.

Recently I have visited a place in LF in a large building complex on the corner of Muirlands and El Toro. It is suite 109. Not exactly sure what it's called but on RM it's LF Chiropractic. They advertise as "Elite Paradise" or something like that. Similar to HS / BC they have pics of attractive ladies. Pricing and service similar to HS. I tried Jenny, an attractive late 20's (maybe early 30's) asian with a nice body. Large b cups. Did a good job with some sensual sounds. Not amazing but a decent performance. Also I tried Cara. A curvy but definitely not fat blonde caucasian with a pretty face and nice personality. Again, decent service but not "knock your socks off" service. Both of these would rate in the average or slightly below that of my average HS experiences. I'm curious if anyone has tried some of the other girls at this place.

Kknm1
11-05-18, 14:28
Little update, I had a chance to see Krystal today after a long out of town trip. Its been 3-4 weeks since my last visit and it feels like she's upped her game a bit. The massage was still a flawless deep tissue CMT massage, but the dirty bits were a bit more sensual and less mechanical. She did that cowgirl trick where it feels like you're in her, fantastic!

She's almost at Paris's level at this point.

No doubt she is a little pricey, but like I said before, no more then honey and the massage is top notch. I'm going back this week, she's my ATF for sure.I saw her instagram earlier she offers 4 hand special with another girl now. Will definitely give it a try soon.

LongChorizo
11-05-18, 16:26
Some recent information on the FC made me take one for the team. I scheduled an appointment with Lucy. I got there and paid entrance of $40. Same old "private" room in the back. There are two rooms. I was in one of them and another monger came later to the other one. I met Lucy, with no signs of speaking English, and she was probably a 1 on my scale. Nothing to look at really. Very flat chest but nice butt. She is also old for my like, 50's maybe. She did a lame massage for a few minutes and asked me to flip. She played with my soldier and never a sign of rimming (remming), reason I went there for, and she asked if I wanted cover on. I said sure, what the hell. She brought the protection and man. When she took that underwear I could smell the rotten tuna from a mile away. That was a total turn off. She was tight as hell. Next door monger sounded like he was pounding good, so I felt frustrated. I managed to finish and paid $60 as tip. She was happy. All damage $100. Is the other girl worth it? Based on this experience I am not going back. Just sharing some Intel about the hype. It's really nothing impressive as before.

OakOak22
11-05-18, 17:46
Hey everyone, so I've seen a few girls at gtds and sapphire and I wanted to get some Intel on the others. Do Alexis lily or Cynthia allow daty? Or possible fiv? I understand that Lily and Alexis were considered a bit more mechanical but I honestly don't care if they'll let me taste. Any info is appreciated on ANY provider between the two spas that will allow daty. Thanks!

Gern
11-06-18, 02:08
Just want to add my kudos to Grace at 888. I enjoyed a very nice medium pressure massage with occasional, but intentional, brushes against the boys. During the massage, we had a nice conversation about her home country, which I have visited many times.

When the important part began, I indicated that I would like to see more and she obliged, allowing me to practice skills I learned as an infant. She congratulated me on my ability to regress so effectively, and indicated that I must practice those skills very regularly.

I increased the regular tip by 50%, and will definitely repeat. She said she is not working Tuesday, so don't rush out tomorrow. But do make a stop if you seek standard service from a woman with very nice assets.

Hornilius69
11-06-18, 05:40
Some recent information on the FC made me take one for the team. I scheduled an appointment with Lucy. I got there and paid entrance of $40. Same old "private" room in the back. There are two rooms. I was in one of them and another monger came later to the other one. I met Lucy, with no signs of speaking English, and she was probably a 1 on my scale. Nothing to look at really. Very flat chest but nice butt. She is also old for my like, 50's maybe. She did a lame massage for a few minutes and asked me to flip. She played with my soldier and never a sign of rimming (remming), reason I went there for, and she asked if I wanted cover on. I said sure, what the hell. She brought the protection and man. When she took that underwear I could smell the rotten tuna from a mile away. That was a total turn off. She was tight as hell. Next door monger sounded like he was pounding good, so I felt frustrated. I managed to finish and paid $60 as tip. She was happy. All damage $100. Is the other girl worth it? Based on this experience I am not going back. Just sharing some Intel about the hype. It's really nothing impressive as before.What does the girl looks like with the next door monger? Granny or same scale like Lucy?

TotalGrip
11-06-18, 10:40
When she took that underwear I could smell the rotten tuna from a mile away.I still feel Lucy deserves a positive review. HOWEVER, I'm going to have to concur with LongChorizo on this statement. It wasn't until I flipped her to doggy that I smelled her. And it was a HUGE turn off.

LongChorizo: Any suggestions for a fellow monger for similar area and (hopefully) similar price? If your "never again" is my "will repeat", I need to know what I'm missing out on. Thanks!

LongChorizo
11-06-18, 11:28
What does the girl looks like with the next door monger? Granny or same scale like Lucy?That's what I wanted to know but I couldn't see the other talent. I can't say on that one. Hopefully there is better talent.

For the price Lucy is great but I can't stand smelly fish. I rather get a good time with a better looking talent. She is not the best to look at. If you remember Anna, similar level of looks but Anna did know what she was doing. I might have to go again for another talent, you are right. Mmmm.

The price though, you can't beat it honestly. I am also interested in affordable services. Thanks for all that have shared info with me. I am always looking for prostate or rimming. Good day gentleman.

OCPlayer
11-06-18, 12:03
Anyone been to this place? I have had some good luck here most of the time. I have been there 4-5 times in the last 6 months. The ladies do seem to switch up the names there. Dena / Aly is the one I have seen most. She can't seem to remember which one to use with me. Always a good time with natural Ds. You can get all the way home with her but it is 140 for hour tip. A little steep but she will give you a good massage before. The bad with this place is that they hustle a bit for cash. There is another skinny one that is a not worth the money. She goes by Suzy but I am sure she will change it up if she sees this. They are all V girls.

BTW, I am not a first time user. I just had to change account names due to some "issues".

ZzzBoy14
11-06-18, 13:03
Hannah is back at bodycare. She is a shy asian with gigantic natural boobs. Get rid of her shyness for me before I see her next week! I'm going to rock those titties.

VertigoMend
11-06-18, 13:07
Hey I am having a hard time finding FC, would somebody be kind enough to dm me the info?

OneWheelVic
11-06-18, 18:43
Visited Karla at VT Spa a few times now. Her tits are DD and all natural. Her ass is huge and she definitely is not shy. She post on IG and goes on a live-stream when she works so its easy to fet into contact with her for an appointment. Her attirude is great, pretty funny and personality is amazing! As for her massages, she is cery accommodating and has great techniques. Had the best time. Definitely will come back soon.

OneWheelVic
11-06-18, 23:20
Saw Karla today at VT in Westminister and she was great. Gave me DATy and a great prostate massage. Huge tits and a nice fat ass. I will definitely be back in a few days. Total damage 140 for hh. Worth every penny.

SomeRandomGuy
11-06-18, 23:31
Anyone try this place? The advertise every so often on BP. Is appointment only and has the requisite stolen IG pics.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/backpage/TherapeuticMassage/garden-grove-ca-usa/6181352

OakOak22
11-06-18, 23:54
Anyone been to this place? I have had some good luck here most of the time. I have been there 4-5 times in the last 6 months. The ladies do seem to switch up the names there. Dena / Aly is the one I have seen most. She can't seem to remember which one to use with me. Always a good time with natural Ds. You can get all the way home with her but it is 140 for hour tip. A little steep but she will give you a good massage before. The bad with this place is that they hustle a bit for cash. There is another skinny one that is a not worth the money. She goes by Suzy but I am sure she will change it up if she sees this. They are all V girls.

BTW, I am not a first time user. I just had to change account names due to some "issues".Is this the spa located on Tustin and heim near in and out?

OakOak22
11-06-18, 23:55
Visited Karla at VT Spa a few times now. Her tits are DD and all natural. Her ass is huge and she definitely is not shy. She post on IG and goes on a live-stream when she works so its easy to fet into contact with her for an appointment. Her attirude is great, pretty funny and personality is amazing! As for her massages, she is cery accommodating and has great techniques. Had the best time. Definitely will come back soon.Does she allow daty? Also how fat is she?

Tipisil
11-07-18, 09:40
Visited Karla at VT Spa a few times now. Her tits are DD and all natural. Her ass is huge and she definitely is not shy. She post on IG and goes on a live-stream when she works so its easy to fet into contact with her for an appointment. Her attirude is great, pretty funny and personality is amazing! As for her massages, she is cery accommodating and has great techniques. Had the best time. Definitely will come back soon.What's her Instagram?

OneWheelVic
11-07-18, 12:43
Does she allow daty? Also how fat is she?She does but I believe it takes meeting her a time or two before. In my opinion, she isn't fat at all. A little tummy but her thighs are thick, ass is huge and tits are amazing (nice nips).

OneWheelVic
11-07-18, 12:43
What's her Instagram?I believe it is nurugoddessk on IG.

BigDDaddy44
11-07-18, 13:13
Saw Karla today at VT in Westminister and she was great. Gave me DATy and a great prostate massage. Huge tits and a nice fat ass. I will definitely be back in a few days. Total damage 140 for hh. Worth every penny.I enjoyed my time with busty latin Karla on Sunday at VT in Westminister. Found her on BP ad. Her breast are amazing plus those nipples on her are breathtaking. I decided on 45 minutes with her & I was not disappointed. Her back & neck massage is out of this world definitely worked out some kinks I had after the long work week. She was gorgeous to watch sliding all over me during nuru. She had me watch her through the mirror while she slid her breast over my front side. I have tried Daisy and Hazel prior but they were just not as into the session as Karla! Her personality was the cherry on top! Definitely repeating this Sunday!

Morongo
11-07-18, 13:17
Some recent information on the FC made me take one for the team. I scheduled an appointment with Lucy. I got there and paid entrance of $40. Same old "private" room in the back. There are two rooms. I was in one of them and another monger came later to the other one. I met Lucy, with no signs of speaking English, and she was probably a 1 on my scale. Nothing to look at really. Very flat chest but nice butt. She is also old for my like, 50's maybe. She did a lame massage for a few minutes and asked me to flip. She played with my soldier and never a sign of rimming (remming), reason I went there for, and she asked if I wanted cover on. I said sure, what the hell. She brought the protection and man. When she took that underwear I could smell the rotten tuna from a mile away. That was a total turn off. She was tight as hell. Next door monger sounded like he was pounding good, so I felt frustrated. I managed to finish and paid $60 as tip. She was happy. All damage $100. Is the other girl worth it? Based on this experience I am not going back. Just sharing some Intel about the hype. It's really nothing impressive as before.Thanks for the intel. I was going to revisit, but I'll take a pass now. You just can't replicate the FC days of old. And, be careful guys, if that tuna smells expired then I can't imagine how many mongers are leaving a deposit without a glove on. Super dangerous.

Morongo
11-07-18, 13:32
Does anybody know where to get an awesome prostate massage? Could you also post damage $?Go see my girl Lu Lu at OC Massage Center in LH. Do the full hour. She's a talker, but you'll get a bad ass and thorough massage, then her finger will do the talking. She had different techniques that will drive you wild.

You're welcome.

Wicked1
11-07-18, 17:59
I'm amazed by all the recent posts on this. I can't imagine seeing a provider with these issues. Anytime there was a hint of this with civilians, I immediately bail. To have a provider with this, session over and I certainly would mention this to the mms. Talk about ruining your day! I'm not well off, so I'm careful where I spend my leisure, hard to come by $. When I have a bad experience, it hurts.

Apparently I've been fortunate to never having this experience. In OC, my go to is Rose 999 in GG. Every beauty I've encountered was fresh, smelled wonderful and well put together. I've also have had excellent sessions at Eco Spa in Torrance.

Research and spend wisely. We deserve it.

AsianPussy
11-08-18, 04:04
I believe it is nurugoddessk on IG.Onewheelvic has 4 posts all good reviews of Karla, has anyone else seen her, or maybe he is her?

AsianPussy
11-08-18, 04:13
Had a Krystal and Chloe 4 hand today. Wow, nuts and well worth it. 2 CMT's massaging me at once and then a very sexy, very happy ending.

Can't remember all the details, but I had 3 hands on my dick and someone had a finger in my ass. One of them was talking dirty as I sprayed the manhose, I think it was chloe.

I couldn't get them to 69, but I did get them to suck each others tits at one point. Man, I love those girls.

AsianPussy
11-08-18, 04:16
Go see my girl Lu Lu at OC Massage Center in LH. Do the full hour. She's a talker, but you'll get a bad ass and thorough massage, then her finger will do the talking. She had different techniques that will drive you wild.

You're welcome.Search this forum for Krystal, she does an amazing nude massage and will play with the prostate if you ask nice and come in clean.

ArchOwl
11-08-18, 04:41
Went up to Sensation in Brea persuaded by an earlier report about younger Korean girls. Pulled Mina, tight looking 30 something with a decent rack (C) and okay butt. After so many visits with Krystal, the massage was terrible but she did try. On flip, offered HJ (1)/ CBJ (1. 6) / cfs (2). I guess people are willing to pay those prices. Didn't want FS but she gave me a "discount" on CBJ. Allowed for roaming. . 4 for hhr, 1 for CBJ. A previous monger mentioned that they go 1. 6 for CFS, which is a little pricey, but I will admit that the girls have been better looking.

Ilvbjs
11-08-18, 05:57
Go see my girl Lu Lu at OC Massage Center in LH. Do the full hour. She's a talker, but you'll get a bad ass and thorough massage, then her finger will do the talking. She had different techniques that will drive you wild.

You're welcome.Is that La Habra or Laguna Hills? Would love to try it out.

Lovergrrl
11-08-18, 10:50
Had a Krystal and Chloe 4 hand today. Wow, nuts and well worth it. 2 CMT's massaging me at once and then a very sexy, very happy ending.

Can't remember all the details, but I had 3 hands on my dick and someone had a finger in my ass. One of them was talking dirty as I sprayed the manhose, I think it was chloe.

I couldn't get them to 69, but I did get them to suck each others tits at one point. Man, I love those girls.I think I just found the first pair to add to my Christmas list this year :)

OCPlayer
11-08-18, 12:20
I saw Lucy at Good Spa 9 in orange last week. Very nice girl, Filipino maybe, that gives a good rub. Nice man made Cs that she likes to share. There were no tipping issues. I think only works the weekend. Others there have been less fun.

Skinny Dugan
11-08-18, 13:52
Is that La Habra or Laguna Hills? Would love to try it out.Lulu is off of Paseo De Valencia in LH. Next building over from the former "Valencia Day Spa".

I popped in just out of curiosity just to see her. When I've called she never picked up. I was surprised that the door was unlocked.

She is bumping 50, not ugly but not beautiful either. I've had worse so I think I'll give her a try. I've heard that she tries to kiss, which ain't going to happen. She has had too much spooge on those lips.

Mb3333
11-08-18, 14:13
Lulu is off of Paseo De Valencia in LH. Next building over from the former "Valencia Day Spa".

I popped in just out of curiosity just to see her. When I've called she never picked up. I was surprised that the door was unlocked.

She is bumping 50, not ugly but not beautiful either. I've had worse so I think I'll give her a try. I've heard that she tries to kiss, which ain't going to happen. She has had too much spooge on those lips.What's the damage?

OakOak22
11-08-18, 14:42
Onewheelvic has 4 posts all good reviews of Karla, has anyone else seen her, or maybe he is her?I'm thinking this too, Asian. Very suspicious as Karla is definitely close to a BBW from what I've seen on her live streams.

OneWheelVic
11-08-18, 18:45
I'm thinking this too, Asian. Very suspicious as Karla is definitely close to a BBW from what I've seen on her live streams.On my way to get a double with her and Lacey right now. I was actually commenting on her live streem. I have the same screenname on Instagram.

SpikeBites
11-08-18, 21:44

I couldn't get them to 69, but I did get them to suck each others tits at one point. Man, I love those girls.What was the total damage? Did you get an hour? Or just 30 min?

PoorAndWeird
11-09-18, 03:22
Stopped by right before closing tonight.

Pretty big parking lot off Westminster and this was one of the only few business still open.

Was. 25 for the hhr and asked for Susie.

She is mid 30's tall Chinese. So so english.

Told me. 80 for BJ but I got it for. 60.

There wasn't much time left before closing so it was straight to business.

Alcohol wipe and a few minutes of bb licking to get me hard.

She used the saran wrap as the cover but she had a good amount of suction and spit. Really got me rock hard. She went at it for a good 7-10 minutes then jerked it when I was popping.

In. And - out in 20 min for a good dome sesh.

Cheers.

Kknm1
11-09-18, 11:01
Thanks for the intel. I was going to revisit, but I'll take a pass now. You just can't replicate the FC days of old. And, be careful guys, if that tuna smells expired then I can't imagine how many mongers are leaving a deposit without a glove on. Super dangerous.
True, I fingered a girl full of hair before went home and washed my hands so many times, not really a tuna smells but the smells of when she came and it wasn't gone for the next 2 days. So no more finger for me unless the girl looks clean.

OakOak22
11-09-18, 12:03
I have a free day in the Orange / Anaheim / Santa Ana / Garden Grove area and I wanted to hear your favorite places to go. Let me know and I have plenty of information to share about the areas I mentioned. Let me know!

AsianPussy
11-09-18, 12:52
What was the total damage? Did you get an hour? Or just 30 min?I did an hour because they are both awesome massagers. It was 65 x2 for the hour=$130+ $80 each tip which is a little discount over the normal $100 each. I won't add it up, the total will scare me.

It was totally worth it though since it was my 40th birthday.

JDog1234
11-09-18, 13:10
On my way to get a double with her and Lacey right now. I was actually commenting on her live streem. I have the same screenname on Instagram.Please report back when you're done. I'm thinking about seeing them too. Love to know what's in store for me.

AlexRodriguez
11-09-18, 16:59
I did an hour because they are both awesome massagers. It was 65 x2 for the hour=$130+ $80 each tip which is a little discount over the normal $100 each. I won't add it up, the total will scare me.

It was totally worth it though since it was my 40th birthday.It's good to buy yourself presents.

AlexRodriguez
11-09-18, 17:05
Checked out VT recently, and I was shocked to see that it was so close to good old F&C LOL.

Got BeBe. A petite and sorta chunky Viet girl. She was cute and flirty.

Decent massage and then got the nuru technique on the flip.

It was pretty hot! Blew a big one during her CS technique.

No GFE action, but I'll return to see if more can be had.

Saw a petite, tan & slim girl when I first arrived? Who is she bc I want to make her acquaintance!

OneWheelVic
11-09-18, 18:59
Please report back when you're done. I'm thinking about seeing them too. Love to know what's in store for me.Had a great time yesterday with them. What a duo! They definitely were are not shy with each other!! I'm had to resist the urge to let one out everytime I saw their tounges move. I love seeing Karla solo but if Lacey is there I will drop the $$$ for the duo! Real fantasy shit! I overheard them talking about dressing up in matching outfits for Sunday if they do doubles so I'm coming back to see them if they do.

SpikeBites
11-09-18, 20:11
I did an hour because they are both awesome massagers. It was 65 x2 for the hour=$130+ $80 each tip which is a little discount over the normal $100 each. I won't add it up, the total will scare me.

It was totally worth it though since it was my 40th birthday.That kind of sucks that you get charged the house fee of $65 twice. You are technically only using one room so the house shouldn't force you to pay that. But I get it. And that's a nice 40th gift to yourself. Sounds like fun, how was Chloe? Is she a white chick?

AsianPussy
11-09-18, 23:40
That kind of sucks that you get charged the house fee of $65 twice. You are technically only using one room so the house shouldn't force you to pay that. But I get it. And that's a nice 40th gift to yourself. Sounds like fun, how was Chloe? Is she a white chick?It sucks but everyplace charges you the house fee for each girl. It's only one room but it's 2 girls.

If you read my posts about 2 weeks back I do a Chloe review. 30 ish yo Vietnamese chick with giant natural funbags.

Fe Maiden
11-10-18, 12:22
What's the damage?Need to know this too.

Dialing77
11-10-18, 15:49
I've had a # of providers and none come close to Valerie at HS. She's so hot, every time she gets out of her uniform my jaw drops. I only see her now at HS. I've noticed a few times trying to book an appointment, the girl doing the booking was extremely lazy / not responding after I requested Val. I had to be persistent to get the appointment. And I later find out she wasn't even busy. So just know if you try to book with Valerie, you may have to follow up. I only have this issue with one of the girls that works the front, not the other.

I'm surprised I never see her mentioned here. I've had most of the girls at HS including Novia, and there's no comparison. Novia has a little girl's body, Valerie is a Woman and will make you feel like a man.

Kknm1
11-10-18, 16:38
Mia is my favorite girl here. Tall good looking Chinese girl, great massages.

35 $ for the house, 40 $ for the girl.

Just got out of the place, her massage was so goid that I fell asleep during the session.

RookieMistake
11-10-18, 17:19
I've had a # of providers and none come close to Valerie at HS. She's so hot, every time she gets out of her uniform my jaw drops. I only see her now at HS. I've noticed a few times trying to book an appointment, the girl doing the booking was extremely lazy / not responding after I requested Val. I had to be persistent to get the appointment. And I later find out she wasn't even busy. So just know if you try to book with Valerie, you may have to follow up. I only have this issue with one of the girls that works the front, not the other.

I'm surprised I never see her mentioned here. I've had most of the girls at HS including Novia, and there's no comparison. Novia has a little girl's body, Valerie is a Woman and will make you feel like a man.Is FS available here? I tried Novia but she told me FS is not on the menu. I tried the nuru which I enjoyed but wanted more.

MrSunnyHills
11-11-18, 00:30

Just got out of the place, her massage was so goid that I fell asleep during the session.Mission Viejo, or Westminster?

Lovergrrl
11-11-18, 01:24
....Valerie is a Woman and will make you feel like a man.LOL sorry but that feeling ain't on my TDL.

And there are actually quite a few girls at HS who get very little mention that are hidden treasures.

SaltyDog
11-11-18, 12:40

Just got out of the place, her massage was so goid that I fell asleep during the session.Tall? How tall is she? I love tall Chinese women.

Kknm1
11-11-18, 12:55
Mission Viejo, or Westminster?It's the one in Westminster.

Meshugga
11-11-18, 17:16
Need to know this too.Pretty typical, 60/40. She doesn't negotiate it up front. I've tipped higher before when I'm feeling it or she's put in an exceptional effort. She's basically HE only, with a prostate exam if that's your thing. One time there was some oral action, which she initiated on her own, I think she was feeling pressed for time LOL. Next time after that, she was adamant it had never happened. Maybe it's just me, but that's been my experience.

Her massage is pretty good, if you have an area that needs work, she will hit it with gusto.

TotalGrip
11-11-18, 17:28
House Fee 40 for hhr. Topless massage and HJ 60 tip.

Provider is small BBW. Big butt, boobs DD (Not perky or full / firm. Not saggy, but not youthful.), nipples are perfect, face is very pretty. Massage was solid. Really good experience with extras.

Looks - 4/5.

Massage - 4/5.

Extras - 5/5.

Kinda pricy. Would've been worth it if BBBJ was offered, or if boobs were better. Probably won't repeat.

DuckJl
11-11-18, 22:00
Tried Sara in HS.

Small tit and big ass. Great hand action.

But not as what I imagined where everyone praised.

Lovergrrl
11-11-18, 23:22
On my way to an Amazing place in Westminster yesterday I decided to detour west and head to F&C instead. Never been there before. Parked in the large parking lot, not giving a damn who saw me (that's for those of you terrified of being seen, LOL) Saw a really cheap, gaudy dressed Chinese woman with way too much makeup standing in the lobby as I approached, so I knew it must be the right place. A man who was sitting outside the shop bolted upright and followed me in (PPS) and quoted me prices for a foot massage (no), a clothed body massage (no, keep going) and finally a body massage in "the big room". I swear that was what was written on the price menu up front. So of course I went for the $40/ hr "big room". Seemed like a bargain to me. Turns out the "big room" was just an average sized massage room with walls that didn't go to the ceiling and a curtain for a door, but at least it was kind of private. I prep myself and in comes a chunky 30-something yo gal in a flowing red dress. No chatter and she began the teasing almost immediately. I usually get that after repeat visits but this gal must have read my mind (I'm sure the $$ bait I left out and my being naked helped a bit too). She needed no guidance which was nice and I got in under the dress & undies but she didn't go topless.The tip amount never came up so I gave her $ . 5 for her skillz & aggressiveness. Didn't get her name since I don't think she said more than 3 words during the entire hour session but I plan on returning and trying to find her again.

HowdyDoody32
11-12-18, 02:35
Place still dark as fuck? I remember lady had to guide me lmfao old eyes couldn't adjust. Was she any pretty?

Caribe
11-12-18, 03:24
On my way to an Amazing place in Westminster yesterday I decided to detour west and head to F&C instead. Never been there before. Parked in the large parking lot, not giving a damn who saw me (that's for those of you terrified of being seen, LOL) Saw a really cheap, gaudy dressed Chinese woman with way too much makeup standing in the lobby as I approached, so I knew it must be the right place. A man who was sitting outside the shop bolted upright and followed me in (PPS) and quoted me prices for a foot massage (no), a clothed body massage (no, keep going) and finally a body massage in "the big room". I swear that was what was written on the price menu up front. So of course I went for the $40/ hr "big room". Seemed like a bargain to me. Turns out the "big room" was just an average sized massage room with walls that didn't go to the ceiling and a curtain for a door, but at least it was kind of private. I prep myself and in comes a chunky 30-something yo gal in a flowing red dress. No chatter and she began the teasing almost immediately. I usually get that after repeat visits but this gal must have read my mind (I'm sure the $$ bait I left out and my being naked helped a bit too). She needed no guidance which was nice and I got in under the dress & undies but she didn't go topless.The tip amount never came up so I gave her $ . 5 for her skillz & aggressiveness. Didn't get her name since I don't think she said more than 3 words during the entire hour session but I plan on returning and trying to find her again.Good report, LG. Girls at that shop are hungry and competitive. I like how PPS quotes the entire menu to you. The do get several legit women customers. They even have a some decent Yelp reviews.

Mega Man
11-12-18, 05:03
Anyone know where to find late night messages or escorts?

JoshLovesBBJ
11-12-18, 11:05
Arrived at 6:30 pm to discrete location greeted by Cindy. $40 to house for 30 minutes. Crappy rub. Slow tug. No clothes came off. OTC touching but really wasn't interested in seeing more. Finished thanks to dirty talk and taint tubing. $40 tip. No repeat.

SpikeBites
11-12-18, 18:11
Tried Sara in HS.

Small tit and big ass. Great hand action.

But not as what I imagined where everyone praised.Yeah, she's a personal trainer, which is why she has a big ass. I saw her before. But was not impressed. She wouldn't allow me to FIV because she said she was on her period. Did she allow you to FIV? Curious if she was lying or not. If she allowed FIV I may go back to see her again.

DuckJl
11-12-18, 19:09
Yeah, she's a personal trainer, which is why she has a big ass. I saw her before. But was not impressed. She wouldn't allow me to FIV because she said she was on her period. Did she allow you to FIV? Curious if she was lying or not. If she allowed FIV I may go back to see her again.Yap, outside not inside.

Do you have any other recommendation? It was actually my first visit. Really strict to be on time, 3 min late, the front want to change it with someone else while no one was there at all.

DLeeOcnla
11-12-18, 20:20
Good report, LG. Girls at that shop are hungry and competitive. I like how PPS quotes the entire menu to you. The do get several legit women customers. They even have a some decent Yelp reviews.Here is my experience at Amazing. MMS took fee of 40 for hhr, led to super dark room with small night light, soft background music, mid-aged 40's, dark brown dress, face downward for entire massage for 20 minutes. On flip, a cute younger girl walks in and sits with her legs spread within arms reach and HJ's me. I reach between her legs and rub her through her panties. Her eyes widen and she picks up the pace. Meanwhile the older one smothers me with her clothed breasts and moans until I pop. Left 40 more for tip and left. Don't know if I will repeat.

SpikeBites
11-13-18, 00:31
Yap, outside not inside.

Do you have any other recommendation? It was actually my first visit. Really strict to be on time, 3 min late, the front want to change it with someone else while no one was there at all.I highly recommend Paris and Claire. They are my ATFs without a doubt, but that's because I like white girls rather than Asian. I hear Novia is really good if you like latina / black girls. I think she's at least half black.

RookieMistake
11-13-18, 04:51
I highly recommend Paris and Claire. They are my ATFs without a doubt, but that's because I like white girls rather than Asian. I hear Novia is really good if you like latina / black girls. I think she's at least half black.She told me she's half Puerto Rican and Half Guatemalan.

Kknm1
11-13-18, 15:02
Sorry this is a question. I started my new job in Irvine and found out massage Envy is jut 2 minutes away, has anyone been there lately and is it worth a vist?

Thank you.

TouchMeHere
11-13-18, 19:24
PM me. You could have got a lot more in that place for those $$.

On my way to an Amazing place in Westminster yesterday I decided to detour west and head to F&C instead. Never been there before. Parked in the large parking lot, not giving a damn who saw me (that's for those of you terrified of being seen, LOL) Saw a really cheap, gaudy dressed Chinese woman with way too much makeup standing in the lobby as I approached, so I knew it must be the right place. A man who was sitting outside the shop bolted upright and followed me in (PPS) and quoted me prices for a foot massage (no), a clothed body massage (no, keep going) and finally a body massage in "the big room". I swear that was what was written on the price menu up front. So of course I went for the $40/ hr "big room". Seemed like a bargain to me. Turns out the "big room" was just an average sized massage room with walls that didn't go to the ceiling and a curtain for a door, but at least it was kind of private. I prep myself and in comes a chunky 30-something yo gal in a flowing red dress. No chatter and she began the teasing almost immediately. I usually get that after repeat visits but this gal must have read my mind (I'm sure the $$ bait I left out and my being naked helped a bit too). She needed no guidance which was nice and I got in under the dress & undies but she didn't go topless.The tip amount never came up so I gave her $ . 5 for her skillz & aggressiveness. Didn't get her name since I don't think she said more than 3 words during the entire hour session but I plan on returning and trying to find her again.

Wireless91910
11-13-18, 19:45
She's female and knows the game pretty good.

PM me. You could have got a lot more in that place for those $$.

Avalon777
11-13-18, 20:09
I'm not from the OC and finally found an excuse to the SO to go down to the OC by myself. I messaged Krystal through Instagram. I scheduled an appointment at her weekend spot. I arrived there and there was an older asian lady with an asian guy asking for the license of all the massage therapists. I was thinking WTF is going on here. I was just glad that I was in the middle of a massage when that crazy asian lady arrived. I saw a fellow monger who already paid and asked for his money back. I went down to my car, sent a message to Krystal and she said she could meet me at her weekday place. Apparently the old asian lady might have been the landlord of the building. I went to her weekday place and I'm glad that I still met up with her despite what happened at her initial place. Everyone here is spot on on her review. She is hot, sexy, petite asian with great massage skills and great HE. I especially like her responsive nipples. I can't wait to see her again.

TouchMeHere
11-13-18, 21:21
Been hanging out near the coast and calling everyone dude!!

Dudette!

She's female and knows the game pretty good.

ZzzBoy14
11-13-18, 21:21
I'm not from the OC and finally found an excuse to the SO to go down to the OC by myself. I messaged Krystal through Instagram. I scheduled an appointment at her weekend spot. I arrived there and there was an older asian lady with an asian guy asking for the license of all the massage therapists. I was thinking WTF is going on here. I was just glad that I was in the middle of a massage when that crazy asian lady arrived. I saw a fellow monger who already paid and asked for his money back. I went down to my car, sent a message to Krystal and she said she could meet me at her weekday place. Apparently the old asian lady might have been the landlord of the building. I went to her weekday place and I'm glad that I still met up with her despite what happened at her initial place. Everyone here is spot on on her review. She is hot, sexy, petite asian with great massage skills and great HE. I especially like her responsive nipples. I can't wait to see her again.What street is her weekend place at? I know she is at katella on weekdays. Just want to know for safety. Thanks.

Lovergrrl
11-14-18, 10:51
Been hanging out near the coast and calling everyone dude!!

Dudette!Lol yeah not sure what you have in mind but I'm pretty content with what I got there on my first visit. It should only get better from there, hopefully.

Amoreux
11-14-18, 17:13
On my way to an Amazing place in Westminster yesterday I decided to detour west and head to F&C instead. Never been there before. Parked in the large parking lot, not giving a damn who saw me (that's for those of you terrified of being seen, LOL) Saw a really cheap, gaudy dressed Chinese woman with way too much makeup standing in the lobby as I approached, so I knew it must be the right place. A man who was sitting outside the shop bolted upright and followed me in (PPS) and quoted me prices for a foot massage (no), a clothed body massage (no, keep going) and finally a body massage in "the big room". I swear that was what was written on the price menu up front. So of course I went for the $40/ hr "big room". Seemed like a bargain to me. Turns out the "big room" was just an average sized massage room with walls that didn't go to the ceiling and a curtain for a door, but at least it was kind of private. I prep myself and in comes a chunky 30-something yo gal in a flowing red dress. No chatter and she began the teasing almost immediately. I usually get that after repeat visits but this gal must have read my mind (I'm sure the $$ bait I left out and my being naked helped a bit too). She needed no guidance which was nice and I got in under the dress & undies but she didn't go topless.The tip amount never came up so I gave her $ . 5 for her skillz & aggressiveness. Didn't get her name since I don't think she said more than 3 words during the entire hour session but I plan on returning and trying to find her again.You may have seen Anna. I have been with her several times and she very accommodating. I would recommend Anna to anyone going to the infamous F&C.

Ab813
11-14-18, 17:57
On my way to an Amazing place in Westminster yesterday I decided to detour west and head to F&C instead. Never been there before. Parked in the large parking lot, not giving a damn who saw me (that's for those of you terrified of being seen, LOL) Saw a really cheap, gaudy dressed Chinese woman with way too much makeup standing in the lobby as I approached, so I knew it must be the right place. A man who was sitting outside the shop bolted upright and followed me in (PPS) and quoted me prices for a foot massage (no), a clothed body massage (no, keep going) and finally a body massage in "the big room". I swear that was what was written on the price menu up front. So of course I went for the $40/ hr "big room". Seemed like a bargain to me. Turns out the "big room" was just an average sized massage room with walls that didn't go to the ceiling and a curtain for a door, but at least it was kind of private. I prep myself and in comes a chunky 30-something yo gal in a flowing red dress. No chatter and she began the teasing almost immediately. I usually get that after repeat visits but this gal must have read my mind (I'm sure the $$ bait I left out and my being naked helped a bit too). She needed no guidance which was nice and I got in under the dress & undies but she didn't go topless.The tip amount never came up so I gave her $ . 5 for her skillz & aggressiveness. Didn't get her name since I don't think she said more than 3 words during the entire hour session but I plan on returning and trying to find her again.Just to be clear, you tipped 150 at F&C? Am I missing something? Have things changed since last year? It's always been 40 for me with no complaints.

FrancisTables
11-14-18, 18:20
Tried this place in south oc and wish it were good because it is a nice location but it stuuuuuunk. Grandma time with Cindy. 40/40 and out no repeat.

ToTheLoser
11-14-18, 20:28
So I was reviewing old post, the on since September. SO I research on the Petite Spa considering it as a shot. However, on Google, it said it was permanently closed, on Yelp it did not say it was closed. So I decided to swing by after work to check it out for exactly what's going on. The place wasn't open, but their record for the license of holding that place was still up to Dec 31 of this year and on their whiteboard on the had a recorded date of who's work or something of last time of November 7th, 2018. The place looked a little trashed. Could anyone follow up? I called them, but it went to voice mail of some female.

Ilvbjs
11-14-18, 20:48
I just wanted to share some info to anyone interested in a good prostate massage. I have a lady that I found when Backpage was still around and she does an amazing prostate massage and more. Also does topless massage, edging, tantric, and b2 b. No FS, BJ, or anything like that though. She will work on you until you are literally drained and the massage is not bad either She is a cute black bbw in LF and has really decent prices. PM if you would like the info. Also I was thinking about trying ABC massage on Newport blvd. They are super cheap and close by so if they offer extras even better. So if anyone has experienced them Please let me know.

Skinny Dugan
11-14-18, 21:16
Just to be clear, you tipped 150 at F&C? Am I missing something? Have things changed since last year? It's always been 40 for me with no complaints.I'm betting she tipped $50.

Lovergrrl
11-14-18, 22:04
I'm betting she tipped $50.You'd win that bet. I've only tipped $150 once, because she was amazing on a level that I have yet to see again.

ToTheLoser
11-14-18, 22:17
Does anyone know what happened to Petite Spa in Stanton?

I just went by today to check if that place was open, but it looked closed and done for.

Caribe
11-14-18, 22:34
I'm betting she tipped $50.

Why are we still using this notation?

La Grange
11-15-18, 02:55
Went by Lavender the other night. Wasn't sure if open or not. A guide sitting in chair between parking lot and gas station called me over and said in broken English that it moved around the corner and he'd take me to it. It's the two story place that use to have 4-5 different parlors. I think the name he took me to was Lilo or something like that. Killer looking Asian babe met me at the door and said three others there. Never seen her before and I know 4 from Lav. Didn't have time to stay so no more scouting. Not sure if Lav is shut for good, temp or this other place is stealing clients.

YoloLogist
11-15-18, 04:05
Went to Lucky Day Spa last week in Cypress. Was greeted by Megan (Viet around mid 30's with a nice body) and gave her 40 for HHR. While she worked on my back, I chatted with her for a bit and she said the place just reopened recently and she's the only one working there (which I thought was kinda strange). She did a great job with the massage until the full HHR was up. Sad it was just that but I might try again to see if there's more. Anybody else had better luck with her?

HowdyDoody32
11-15-18, 05:41
Does anyone know what happened to Petite Spa in Stanton?

I just went by today to check if that place was open, but it looked closed and done for.I have one of the girl's telephone number (lucy). Never called her though lmfao. If anyone wants to call her and ask hahaha.

HowdyDoody32
11-15-18, 08:02
I googled number that lucy gave me last year, and it's the same 626 number as this recent advertisement. I think they moved.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/san-juan-capistrano-s-626-861-9712-319943

I will text them tomorrow and ask. LOL at the yelp reviews for this place! One gave me crabs wahahahaha!

Lovergrrl
11-15-18, 11:11
Went to Lucky Day Spa last week in Cypress. Was greeted by Megan (Viet around mid 30's with a nice body) and gave her 40 for HHR. While she worked on my back, I chatted with her for a bit and she said the place just reopened recently and she's the only one working there (which I thought was kinda strange). She did a great job with the massage until the full HHR was up. Sad it was just that but I might try again to see if there's more. Anybody else had better luck with her?I think there are only 2 girls working there, Megan and Amy. I stopped by there recently looking for Amy, and Megan told me that Amy was "on vacation", which we all know probably means she bailed for a new more profitable place. It's a shame because Amy was good. They never answer the phone here either which is a great way to lose potential customers.

Fuzion
11-15-18, 11:57
Went by Lavender the other night. Wasn't sure if open or not. A guide sitting in chair between parking lot and gas station called me over and said in broken English that it moved around the corner and he'd take me to it. It's the two story place that use to have 4-5 different parlors. I think the name he took me to was Lilo or something like that. Killer looking Asian babe met me at the door and said three others there. Never seen her before and I know 4 from Lav. Didn't have time to stay so no more scouting. Not sure if Lav is shut for good, temp or this other place is stealing clients.Don't know what / if happened to Lavender, but Lila has been there forever (behind the gas station, right? They recently remodeled the entire plaza and it seems Lila is the only one remaining. There used to be like 4 shops all situated in there- sorta like Honey.

Sounds like they're just redirecting / stealing clients.

BillyBob33
11-15-18, 12:49
I'm not from the OC and finally found an excuse to the SO to go down to the OC by myself. I messaged Krystal through Instagram. I scheduled an appointment at her weekend spot. I arrived there and there was an older asian lady with an asian guy asking for the license of all the massage therapists. I was thinking WTF is going on here. I was just glad that I was in the middle of a massage when that crazy asian lady arrived. I saw a fellow monger who already paid and asked for his money back. I went down to my car, sent a message to Krystal and she said she could meet me at her weekday place. Apparently the old asian lady might have been the landlord of the building. I went to her weekday place and I'm glad that I still met up with her despite what happened at her initial place. Everyone here is spot on on her review. She is hot, sexy, petite asian with great massage skills and great HE. I especially like her responsive nipples. I can't wait to see her again.I've seen Krystal on weekdays at Sapphire. I texted Sapphire a couple days ago. I was not able to make an appointment because my schedule didn't line up with theirs, however they told me they have a new address. They gave me the address and it is very near where they used to be. Text them if you want the address.

ToTheLoser
11-15-18, 16:10
I googled number that lucy gave me last year, and it's the same 626 number as this recent advertisement. I think they moved.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/san-juan-capistrano-s-626-861-9712-319943

I will text them tomorrow and ask. LOL at the yelp reviews for this place! One gave me crabs wahahahaha!LMAO one gave me crabs. That's hilarious as fuccckkkkk. He clearly got full service or very least a BJ.

Explorer11
11-15-18, 16:47
Do yourself a favor fellas and stay away from Hannah / Lilly.

Went in for a 30 min Nuru all she did was slide her boobs on my back the whole time.

She wanted $100 for a tip. Terrible service.

Never again!

OakOak22
11-15-18, 17:38
Man, my luck in fantasy football has been down this season but my luck at massage parlors has been incredible. Traveled to a tucked away mp in orange ca. Looking for a provider I was referred to but no luck, she wasn't there. Hostess there was very attractive though. Vietnamese 8/10 with natural looking bolt ons (D's) and an amazing ass. Opted for her instead. Decent massage and on the flip got into her undies and let her delicious puppies. Allowed FOV but not FIV, sucking of the titties, light Russian. Pretty sure more is on the table as others at the place she's at offer FS but I didn't have much cash. PM me for info. Not proving name of place cause most of you over spend and I don't want rates of my preferred providers going up. Regardless I ripped. 6 for the HJ cause the chick was smoking hot and had a really good attitude.

Skinny Dugan
11-15-18, 21:10
I've been hearing that Linda at Tao in LF will give a HJ but Monica is absolutely a no go. Anyone had success with Monica? I've seen her but don't want to waste another dime on her.

WoodYee
11-15-18, 21:23
I just wanted to share some info to anyone interested in a good prostate massage. I have a lady that I found when Backpage was still around and she does an amazing prostate massage and more. Also does topless massage, edging, tantric, and b2 b. No FS, BJ, or anything like that though. She will work on you until you are literally drained and the massage is not bad either She is a cute black bbw in LF and has really decent prices. PM if you would like the info. Also I was thinking about trying ABC massage on Newport blvd. They are super cheap and close by so if they offer extras even better. So if anyone has experienced them Please let me know.Do you have more information on this prostate massage location / provider?

-Woodyee.

Ilvbjs
11-16-18, 05:59
Just wondering if any couples have ever went to a massage place together. If so did you both get a HE? I think that would be kind of hot and I would love to find a girl to go with someday hint. Hint.

Ilvbjs
11-16-18, 06:00
Do you have more information on this prostate massage location / provider?

-Woodyee.Sent you her info hope you have fun.

Wasabijay
11-16-18, 11:26
Went to 888 on Harbor yesterday. Asked mms who was working and she rattled off about four names including Grace / Gracie. I asked if Emily was around but she said she wasn't working today. Encouraged me to take Grace. Paid the $30 entry and was led to the first room. Nice and clean, somewhat spacious. Grace came in and I was pleased with her looks. Maybe a 6-7 decent body with a bit of a tummy. I'm guessing early 30's. Gave a pretty good massage (hard) and nice teasing fingers. On the flip she giggled cause I was hard as a rock from her previous teasing. Massaged my chest and legs for a bit. I reached up to rub her nice tits and popped them out of her top to rub her dark nipples, while she focused on mine. That was nice. Oiled up her hand and had a nice release. Cleaned up and she completed the last 15 minutes of head face and arm massage. Tipped $50 which she counted and seemed ok with. Out the door and on my way home nice and relaxed.

James D 2004
11-16-18, 12:28
I was going to Vy for a cheaper massage. I got there at 8:32 pm. I think I missed their last call and they were closed. So I fired up my phone to find something at a similar price range with lots of reviews. An MP was straight ahead and so it was meant to be. Being next to 368, the atmosphere was a bit too festive for me. Although it was empty outside, there were always the odd guy and car going in and out the plaza and the MP too. The receptionist and the massage lady who took the customer before me weren't promising. But there's always hope for the massage. BTW, I brought a door for an extra $5 over the $30 an hr rate. I didn't take it home though.

The room was rather pleasant with the modern disposal stuff. I didn't have the chance to see my massage lady but her voice was OK; I can only dream. The massage was basically rubbing you over and over, not much to write home about. There was minimal teasing even though I was totally uncovered. Soon, she turned on the custom music for me. The massage was a bit boring but she wasn't lazy. She began to ask me personal questions and the last ones were really only suitable for signing up on dating sites. She also took enough time to make sure that the hot towels were really hot. On the flip, the light bulb was really dim and it was behind her head so I still haven't got a clue about her looks except for her voice.

While she was holding my hand, praising how soft my hands were, I slipped them under her clothes. There were no resistance. I began to pull down her pants a bit. It was difficult but she didn't resist. She wasn't in a very good shape but I pulled her pants down anyway until I could feel her pussy. I untied her bra and breast feed myself. They were the only certainties; they were natural, obviously not sagging with tired nipples. When I had enough, I sat up and rub my cock on her. There were still no resistance. What was I doing? My plan was sampling the cheaper massages and HE of Santa Ana at some odd hours. If she mentioned money I could have stopped to count what's left in my wallet. What the hack! I put her sitting on the edge of the massage table and swapped places. I stood tall and fucked away.

City Slicker
11-16-18, 12:39
I've been hearing that Linda at Tao in LF will give a HJ but Monica is absolutely a no go. Anyone had success with Monica? I've seen her but don't want to waste another dime on her.Been there several times. Nada!

Kknm1
11-16-18, 16:42
Going to this place later today, needing a real massage. Not sure what to expect from here, I'll update later.

LongChorizo
11-16-18, 16:55
I was going to Vy for a cheaper massage. I got there at 8:32 pm. I think I missed their last call and they were closed. So I fired up my phone to find something at a similar price range with lots of reviews. An MP was straight ahead and so it was meant to be. Being next to 368, the atmosphere was a bit too festive for me. Although it was empty outside, there were always the odd guy and car going in and out the plaza and the MP too. The receptionist and the massage lady who took the customer before me weren't promising. But there's always hope for the massage. BTW, I brought a door for an extra $5 over the $30 an hr rate. I didn't take it home though.

The room was rather pleasant with the modern disposal stuff. I didn't have the chance to see my massage lady but her voice was OK; I can only dream. The massage was basically rubbing you over and over, not much to write home about. There was minimal teasing even though I was totally uncovered. Soon, she turned on the custom music for me. The massage was a bit boring but she wasn't lazy. She began to ask me personal questions and the last ones were really only suitable for signing up on dating sites. She also took enough time to make sure that the hot towels were really hot. On the flip, the light bulb was really dim and it was behind her head so I still haven't got a clue about her looks except for her voice.

While she was holding my hand, praising how soft my hands were, I slipped them under her clothes. There were no resistance. I began to pull down her pants a bit. It was difficult but she didn't resist. She wasn't in a very good shape but I pulled her pants down anyway until I could feel her pussy. I untied her bra and breast feed myself. They were the only certainties; they were natural, obviously not sagging with tired nipples. When I had enough, I sat up and rub my cock on her. There were still no resistance. What was I doing? My plan was sampling the cheaper massages and HE of Santa Ana at some odd hours. If she mentioned money I could have stopped to count what's left in my wallet. What the hack! I put her sitting on the edge of the massage table and swapped places. I stood tall and fucked away.Great read and writing. Would you mind sharing some Intel? Thanks.

GuyRus
11-16-18, 19:21
I enjoyed my time with busty latin Karla on Sunday at VT in Westminister. Found her on BP ad. Her breast are amazing plus those nipples on her are breathtaking. I decided on 45 minutes with her & I was not disappointed. Her back & neck massage is out of this world definitely worked out some kinks I had after the long work week. She was gorgeous to watch sliding all over me during nuru. She had me watch her through the mirror while she slid her breast over my front side. I have tried Daisy and Hazel prior but they were just not as into the session as Karla! Her personality was the cherry on top! Definitely repeating this Sunday!Is Dasiy tattooed?

GuyRus
11-16-18, 22:20
If anyone knows any FS places in south OC please PM me.

Since Valencia closed I've tried Emerald Spa in Laguna Woods and Bio Therapy in Lake Forest.

I don't remember the chicks name at Emerald, but it looked to be a 40 ish year old Asian lady in decent shape. Massage was just light massaging, she didn't really dig in. At HE time, clothes stayed on, she seemed a bit old and bland so I just grabbed her ass. It was $40 for the house and I left $40 for tip since we hadn't pre negotiated. At Bio Therapy I had Molly who some have already posted up on here about. She gives a very lousy massage, no pressure, all rubbing. She charges $60 for the HE and doesn't offer any other services. She has a very sexy body, petite 100 lb blondie, about 5' tall. I did rub her twat over her undies, but didn't try for the full FIV. Titty play is cool. After having FS its just not as much fun going to a regular place.

Kknm1
11-17-18, 00:34
Going to this place later today, needing a real massage. Not sure what to expect from here, I'll update later.Legit place. Asked for a young female massage and did repeat that twice still got a 40 woman, well I didn't expect much from the beginning but at least it would feel better with younger hands, guess she was the youngest one in there then. Massage was great though, she did crack my back several times. Will repeat because of good massage but not any soon, a little pricey 65 $/ hr, tipped another 20 $ for her massage skill.

Left the place not too satisfied so I had to stop by my favorite place Sixthstar to get it released, both of my body and mind feel relaxed now, not a bad start for the weekend.

BigM1
11-17-18, 03:31

While she was holding my hand, praising how soft my hands were, I slipped them under her clothes. There were no resistance. I began to pull down her pants a bit. It was difficult but she didn't resist. She wasn't in a very good shape but I pulled her pants down anyway until I could feel her pussy. I untied her bra and breast feed myself. They were the only certainties; they were natural, obviously not sagging with tired nipples. When I had enough, I sat up and rub my cock on her. There were still no resistance. What was I doing? My plan was sampling the cheaper massages and HE of Santa Ana at some odd hours. If she mentioned money I could have stopped to count what's left in my wallet. What the hack! I put her sitting on the edge of the massage table and swapped places. I stood tall and fucked away.Good to know this place can offer FS. After sitting in 368, I hate driving home with blue balls.

Ironmen620
11-17-18, 03:33
Been seeing Kate at Bio every once in a while, usually business as usual with a HJ, but last two times there was some sliding action where she positioned like rcg and slid jr between her cheeks and it felt amazing. No penetration though. She has nice soft skin and a tight body! Dmg $. 1 for the hour.

VertigoMend
11-17-18, 03:55

While she was holding my hand, praising how soft my hands were, I slipped them under her clothes. There were no resistance. I began to pull down her pants a bit. It was difficult but she didn't resist. She wasn't in a very good shape but I pulled her pants down anyway until I could feel her pussy. I untied her bra and breast feed myself. They were the only certainties; they were natural, obviously not sagging with tired nipples. When I had enough, I sat up and rub my cock on her. There were still no resistance. What was I doing? My plan was sampling the cheaper massages and HE of Santa Ana at some odd hours. If she mentioned money I could have stopped to count what's left in my wallet. What the hack! I put her sitting on the edge of the massage table and swapped places. I stood tall and fucked away.How much did you end up tipping?

Ilvbjs
11-17-18, 05:12
What did you end up tipping her?

While she was holding my hand, praising how soft my hands were, I slipped them under her clothes. There were no resistance. I began to pull down her pants a bit. It was difficult but she didn't resist. She wasn't in a very good shape but I pulled her pants down anyway until I could feel her pussy. I untied her bra and breast feed myself. They were the only certainties; they were natural, obviously not sagging with tired nipples. When I had enough, I sat up and rub my cock on her. There were still no resistance. What was I doing? My plan was sampling the cheaper massages and HE of Santa Ana at some odd hours. If she mentioned money I could have stopped to count what's left in my wallet. What the hack! I put her sitting on the edge of the massage table and swapped places. I stood tall and fucked away.

James D 2004
11-17-18, 14:03
What did you end up tipping her?Maybe $80.

ToTheLoser
11-17-18, 17:05
Maybe $80.Damn bro, that's not bad.

Skmii
11-18-18, 15:17
Analise. Or something.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Clothing: Tight blue jeans and a laced top.

Massage: 8/10.

Felt like a legit massage with good pressure. Grazed my ass and crotch while giving a butt massage. Switched me over and took her top off and dropped her jeans halfway. She had a bra and underwear on but she let me touch her freely. She said she didn't do FS only HE.

Overall: House 20 + fee 50.

Pretty hot experience because she felt like an actual masseuse and was wearing pretty common clothes rather than lingerie.

ToTheLoser
11-18-18, 18:43
I had the girl known as Candy, but I heard that Summer was the "better one". She is little on the average chubby girl and okay English, FOB. The pay was $40 for 30 min, but if you wanted 1 hour, it's $60, which you don't have to rush and I prefer not rushing. The FS is $. 60 (am I saying this right, $ . 60 = $160? But I bargained down to $. 40 at this place (and tried to do the 1 hour with FS of $. 60). She does her "massage" which is like nothing because she knows what I'm here for. She starts off with CBJ, then proceeds to lube my condom. We were able to do missionary, doggy, and cow-girl. No kiss on the lips, No FIV or while fucking no FOV, however, allowed kissing around her face is fine. Felt that she wanted me to rush it when I didn't come in like 15 minutes (but in a way patient, if I wasn't able to finish, she wanted to give a handjob in the end). I came in the 25 minutes.

Overall, if I need to have sex and Tinder ain't working, this is my 2nd to last resort if I have cash or awake during the day. Last resort would be jerking off hahaha.

Body: 7/10.

Enjoyment: 7/10.

BigM1
11-19-18, 00:53

While she was holding my hand, praising how soft my hands were, I slipped them under her clothes. There were no resistance. I began to pull down her pants a bit. It was difficult but she didn't resist. She wasn't in a very good shape but I pulled her pants down anyway until I could feel her pussy. I untied her bra and breast feed myself. They were the only certainties; they were natural, obviously not sagging with tired nipples. When I had enough, I sat up and rub my cock on her. There were still no resistance. What was I doing? My plan was sampling the cheaper massages and HE of Santa Ana at some odd hours. If she mentioned money I could have stopped to count what's left in my wallet. What the hack! I put her sitting on the edge of the massage table and swapped places. I stood tall and fucked away.Went to Le Palace after suffering "Blue Balls" from all tthe hottest at Cafe 368.

Saw Yukio for an hour (60.00). Got a decent massage and HE with her tits showing for another 60 (40 for HE, 20 for bare top). She says she was her time of the month, whatever. Yuki was young, probably in her early to mid 20's.

I think the older ladies will provide extras much more readily. I'll probably try again. Cafe 368 can really give a guy blue balls pretty easily.

DeadZone
11-19-18, 02:51
I just wanted to share some info to anyone interested in a good prostate massage. I have a lady that I found when Backpage was still around and she does an amazing prostate massage and more. Also does topless massage, edging, tantric, and b2 b. No FS, BJ, or anything like that though. She will work on you until you are literally drained and the massage is not bad either She is a cute black bbw in LF and has really decent prices. PM if you would like the info. Also I was thinking about trying ABC massage on Newport blvd. They are super cheap and close by so if they offer extras even better. So if anyone has experienced them Please let me know.ABC did not offer any extras. Good massage though but still not legit CMT level. Not sure how they manage to stay open. Seeing my disappointment, the girl suggested good Indian & Mexican food in establishments across massage place and gave freebies coupons to those places. LOL.

BigM1
11-19-18, 03:23
Went to Le Palace after suffering "Blue Balls" from all tthe hottest at Cafe 368.

Saw Yukio for an hour (60.00). Got a decent massage and HE with her tits showing for another 60 (40 for HE, 20 for bare top). She says she was her time of the month, whatever. Yuki was young, probably in her early to mid 20's.

I think the older ladies will provide extras much more readily. I'll probably try again. Cafe 368 can really give a guy blue balls pretty easily.Sorry for all of the spelling errors.

Hornilius69
11-19-18, 07:39
I had the girl known as Candy, but I heard that Summer was the "better one". She is little on the average chubby girl and okay English, FOB. The pay was $40 for 30 min, but if you wanted 1 hour, it's $60, which you don't have to rush and I prefer not rushing. The FS is $. 60 (am I saying this right, $ . 60 = $160? But I bargained down to $. 40 at this place (and tried to do the 1 hour with FS of $. 60). She does her "massage" which is like nothing because she knows what I'm here for. She starts off with CBJ, then proceeds to lube my condom. We were able to do missionary, doggy, and cow-girl. No kiss on the lips, No FIV or while fucking no FOV, however, allowed kissing around her face is fine. Felt that she wanted me to rush it when I didn't come in like 15 minutes (but in a way patient, if I wasn't able to finish, she wanted to give a handjob in the end). I came in the 25 minutes.

Overall, if I need to have sex and Tinder ain't working, this is my 2nd to last resort if I have cash or awake during the day. Last resort would be jerking off hahaha.

Enjoyment: 7/10.For your price (you can date an escort girl on HX with BBBJ, BBFS, Non Rush, and Shower.

James D 2004
11-19-18, 12:16
Went to Le Palace after suffering "Blue Balls" from all tthe hottest at Cafe 368.

I think the older ladies will provide extras much more readily. I'll probably try again. Cafe 368 can really give a guy blue balls pretty easily.They double the room rate for different massage girls? A new thing?

Oc Amper
11-19-18, 12:24
Nice write up. I would suggest not using the $. Notation as it only serves to confuse people. Most people can't write it correctly, which probably means most people can't read it correctly either.

Enjoyment: 7/10.

ToTheLoser
11-19-18, 13:48
Nice write up. I would suggest not using the $. Notation as it only serves to confuse people. Most people can't write it correctly, which probably means most people can't read it correctly either.When reading others, they write it like that, so pretty confusing.

JaniMidnite100
11-19-18, 19:47
I've been to HS a # of times, I'm surprised not to see Valerie ever mentioned. Looks she's hot on fire-just like her photo-perfect busty body. She's got ass for days, huge funbags, has maneuvers I've never experienced before her. She's a nice girl. She's not mechanical, nor a clock watcher. I almost always do the $ because when you see her body you want to feel that against you. And Just because her body is a 10 does not mean she doesn't have a gorgeous face as well. Her picture I don't think is her, but she's well qualified to represent that picture. I never see her mentioned, perhaps users are trying to keep her secret. But she is bangin hot, great moves, great attitude / personality. You're welcome.Hey, seems your 3 posts are all about the same girl. Are you perhaps. Valerie? Or a very good friend of hers?

RealSexyPanda
11-20-18, 03:35
Arrived at 6:30 pm to discrete location greeted by Cindy. $40 to house for 30 minutes. Crappy rub. Slow tug. No clothes came off. OTC touching but really wasn't interested in seeing more. Finished thanks to dirty talk and taint tubing. $40 tip. No repeat.This place is only good if you absolutely need one rubbed out and its after 9 pm since they close at 10.

Coco is probably the best, but that isn't saying much.

Justkorky
11-20-18, 20:47
I keep seeing hs. What or where is that. Would like to get something before I fly back to my town.

MrSunnyHills
11-21-18, 12:02
Well, I was in town and first was sore from the flight so wanted a decent massage and finish for cheap. Tried Six Villa in Westminster and Mia was unavailable so ended up with Aileen (my best attempt at the English spelling of what I thought she said). Anyway, very good massage, competent finish. She is younger than most of the Chinese tech's out my way in the east, so that was a pleasant surprise and she has a nice smile. Not sure what repeats might bring (in terms of at least some roaming).

Then, based on where my hotel was, I happened to turn right by the Fish and chips place. Saw a light on and although it was towards closing time, went in. Paid the house and Lucy (of course I didn't know that was her at the time) greets me with her red dress and slightly frizzy hair. As has been mentioned, the place is practically black as we navigate past the last few folks who are getting foot massages. She actually did a decent massage for awhile, and eventually asked what I wanted. She provided as previously has been mentioned. I used a cover and fortunately this time, there was no particularly negative smell. (although no way I was going to "taste" So it was pretty much the sleazy visit I expected and being such a dog, I probably would do it again.

AlexRodriguez
11-21-18, 15:10
I've been to good old F&C twice recently and gotten Lucy both times.

The first time, I asked for her and the second time confirmed with her via text.

She is very nice and matronly, but not hot by any measure other than her ability to submissively let me bareback all of her holes.

Fuck me, I haven't cum that good in forever, but when I got inside her ass it felt heavenly.

I must have gotten too loud because after I came, and regained my senses, the "room" next door was full of giggles.

Anyway, no bad smells for me, and BTW she likes it rough with a little bit of choking.

Kknm1
11-21-18, 16:04
Well, I was in town and first was sore from the flight so wanted a decent massage and finish for cheap. Tried Six Villa in Westminster and Mia was unavailable so ended up with Aileen (my best attempt at the English spelling of what I thought she said). Anyway, very good massage, competent finish. She is younger than most of the Chinese tech's out my way in the east, so that was a pleasant surprise and she has a nice smile. Not sure what repeats might bring (in terms of at least some roaming).

Then, based on where my hotel was, I happened to turn right by the Fish and chips place. Saw a light on and although it was towards closing time, went in. Paid the house and Lucy (of course I didn't know that was her at the time) greets me with her red dress and slightly frizzy hair. As has been mentioned, the place is practically black as we navigate past the last few folks who are getting foot massages. She actually did a decent massage for awhile, and eventually asked what I wanted. She provided as previously has been mentioned. I used a cover and fortunately this time, there was no particularly negative smell. (although no way I was going to "taste" So it was pretty much the sleazy visit I expected and being such a dog, I probably would do it again.Yes, Mia is probably the best at Sixstar so if you don't make appointment first its not that easy to catch her. BTW, how young is that Aileen girl? She was probably the one I saw last time at the place but she was booked by someone. I ended up getting Manda (or Menda) a short chubby girl, took time for the massage and reminded me of making out with my ex gf's for the first time, she was shy but good.

ZzzBoy14
11-21-18, 16:27
Just saw Valerie at the new sapphire massage location. 10/10 body, very great attitude. Lots of sucking and body-to-body contact during the HE. She even nibbled on my ear while giving me HE. Total damage was a buck 45.

BigDDaddy44
11-21-18, 16:35
Is Dasiy tattooed?No daisy does not have tattoos from what I vaguely remember but Karla's ass and back has tattoos.

Nap45
11-22-18, 01:18
Grace looks and routine are as described. Code word for a good time is "medium massage". The reach-under is her signature tease. Will repeat,

Went to 888 on Harbor yesterday. Asked mms who was working and she rattled off about four names including Grace / Gracie. I asked if Emily was around but she said she wasn't working today. Encouraged me to take Grace. Paid the $30 entry and was led to the first room. Nice and clean, somewhat spacious. Grace came in and I was pleased with her looks. Maybe a 6-7 decent body with a bit of a tummy. I'm guessing early 30's. Gave a pretty good massage (hard) and nice teasing fingers. On the flip she giggled cause I was hard as a rock from her previous teasing. Massaged my chest and legs for a bit. I reached up to rub her nice tits and popped them out of her top to rub her dark nipples, while she focused on mine. That was nice. Oiled up her hand and had a nice release. Cleaned up and she completed the last 15 minutes of head face and arm massage. Tipped $50 which she counted and seemed ok with. Out the door and on my way home nice and relaxed.

Wicked1
11-22-18, 02:12

Enjoyment: 7/10.I'm so overdue for a visit. I rarely go to GG, so when I do, I go to 999. I've seen Summer a couple of times and she's bomb. Great looking with a smokin body. Very good times. I've had a couple others as well. All babes.

Summer's hot but l look for my atf first. I don't know Candy, but that doesn't sound like a typical session. You may want to try another. Maybe I've been on a streak, but I've had a great time always! I need to spend carefully, so I stay with a winner.

MrSunnyHills
11-23-18, 06:10
Yes, Mia is probably the best at Sixstar so if you don't make appointment first its not that easy to catch her. BTW, how young is that Aileen girl? She was probably the one I saw last time at the place but she was booked by someone. I ended up getting Manda (or Menda) a short chubby girl, took time for the massage and reminded me of making out with my ex gf's for the first time, she was shy but good.Sorry. Not good at guessing. On most of these boards, folks would laugh at you if you say something too young. But I wouldn't be surprised if she was under 30.

Caribe
11-23-18, 11:19
Sorry. Not good at guessing. On most of these boards, folks would laugh at you if you say something too young. But I wouldn't be surprised if she was under 30.Aileen is definitely over 30. The pic proves it.

The previous provider, Eva, was definitely under 30. A little chubby but definitely in her 20's.

Tipisil
11-23-18, 14:04
A few days ago I made an appt with Valerie. Definitely a smoking hot body. Bolt ons that felt amazing and a firm, tight, and big ass. Did an average massage and then after the flip did a few moves that I did not see before from others. Did 45 minutes and went right down to the minute. She does some moaning but otherwise is not as bubbly in her personality or the experience. I would probably repeat with her if the ATF is not available. She allowed some light FIV and FIA but then said no.

Joe Valdez
11-23-18, 22:16
Just saw Valerie at the new sapphire massage location. 10/10 body, very great attitude. Lots of sucking and body-to-body contact during the HE. She even nibbled on my ear while giving me HE. Total damage was a buck 45.Is she hispanic? Does she have a IG handle like krystal?

Thanks.

Deez Nut
11-24-18, 01:10
If you're looking for Latina's in the OC. This is probably the spot for you. Paid fifty for half an hour and got Selina. No lie but she literally looks like a ninety version of Mariah Carey with braces. From the hair, right down to the color tone of her skin. She was totally stack. All natural double dee's and J'Lo's ass. DHad to be around her mid twenty's. She was wearing a summer dress that showed her figure. Gave me a quick back massage. Then on the flip, she what I wanted. I said everything. She removes all article of clothing. Put's on a jimmy on me and gave me a covered BJ. Then she ask to go mish. We go at it for about fifteen minutes before I bust. She tells me she's new there. I felt like she's in the beginning stage as a provider. She's super nice with a great attitude. Gave her a benji for my half session with her. There goes one my bucket list of FS with a Mariah Carey look-a-like. She's available on Thurs and Sat.

Deez Nut.

Kknm1
11-24-18, 12:18
Aileen is definitely over 30. The pic proves it.

The previous provider, Eva, was definitely under 30. A little chubby but definitely in her 20's.Oh wow, I am just wondering how you found that pic? I had her before and I thought Ellen was what I heard she told me her name was. But anyways, yes she did really great massage. The thing about this place is they change girls all the time but keep the same names for the girls. Months ago, there was an Ellen and Mia, they both were the better and younger versions of the current Ellen (Aileen) and Mia.

There was another girl called Chloe, she was just there a couple months ago and that was the cutes, prettiest massage girl I have ever seen, Chloe is probably not older than 25. I was so surprised that a girl like her would work there, my luck and not luck I had her once and came back a week later they told me she went back to China. I don't think I would ever have a chance to see her again.

ThisIsItOne
11-24-18, 15:18
First time writing about a visit. Visited HS last week and had Hannah. Started with back and lots of oil. Probably too much for my liking. Massages back for about 5 minutes then flips and I get a good look at her. She is very petite, a little bit on the chubby side. Looks to be around 30-35. She was very playful and definitely tried. I did like that. So far, I have tried Hannah, and another one I think her name was Megan. But I want to try Destiny, Sara, and Chelsea. Anyone tried them? Thanks!

Be safe!

Caribe
11-24-18, 17:47
Oh wow, I am just wondering how you found that pic? I had her before and I thought Ellen was what I heard she told me her name was. But anyways, yes she did really great massage. The thing about this place is they change girls all the time but keep the same names for the girls. Months ago, there was an Ellen and Mia, they both were the better and younger versions of the current Ellen (Aileen) and Mia.

There was another girl called Chloe, she was just there a couple months ago and that was the cutes, prettiest massage girl I have ever seen, Chloe is probably not older than 25. I was so surprised that a girl like her would work there, my luck and not luck I had her once and came back a week later they told me she went back to China. I don't think I would ever have a chance to see her again.I say Eva was younger and better looking than Aileen.

JaniMidnite100
11-24-18, 18:06
I say Eva was younger and better looking than Aileen.Wow Caribe. Thanks for the post. Do you have any other pictures of other providers? .

Really puts a new perspective seeing them in real light haha.

Member #5818
11-24-18, 19:23
I say Eva was younger and better looking than Aileen.I would BBFS that.

Lovergrrl
11-24-18, 22:37
Don't know what / if happened to Lavender, but Lila has been there forever (behind the gas station, right? They recently remodeled the entire plaza and it seems Lila is the only one remaining. There used to be like 4 shops all situated in there- sorta like Honey.

Sounds like they're just redirecting / stealing clients.Wandered into Lila today completely by accident after seeing that Angel was closed for the holidays. The parking lot was empty and I wasn't sure if the shop was even open. I noticed that the front door was open so I strolled in. I stood waiting for a bit and a bombshell of a petite Viet woman came in. I literally did a "ah-HOO-gah" like a cartoon character. She was fine as hell, in a very tight dress that really accentuated her spectacular man-mades. She saw my reaction to her and I'm sure heard she heard "cha-ching" with one look at me. She spoke pretty good English and was on board for some fun. My new fave place.

ParrotFish
11-24-18, 23:26
Wandered into Lila today completely by accident after seeing that Angel was closed for the holidays. The parking lot was empty and I wasn't sure if the shop was even open. I noticed that the front door was open so I strolled in. I stood waiting for a bit and a bombshell of a petite Viet woman came in. I literally did a "ah-HOO-gah" like a cartoon character. She was fine as hell, in a very tight dress that really accentuated her spectacular man-mades. She saw my reaction to her and I'm sure heard she heard "cha-ching" with one look at me. She spoke pretty good English and was on board for some fun. My new fave place.Did you happen to catch her name?

YellowFinTuna
11-25-18, 00:28
Finally got to 6th Star and it's much larger than I anticipated. Nice clean setup with locks on the massage room doors but open wall tops and I could hear the monger next to my room. . 35 entry. Mia wasn't there though. Provider was I'm guessing, early 20's Chino and was a 7-8 on looks and not too good English. Massage was a 2 and she started hard negotiating for. 6 for the HE at about 20 min. On a 60 min. Plan. Nada, so we settled for clothes off HE at. 8 but it was actually pants down shirt up and not completely off. MMMMM.

Great HE technique though and she had a first class body and allowed some roaming. She finished me off at 35 min, and cleaned me up (clock was at the foot of the table). Then she asked me to massage her. Not erotically. She needed a shoulder back massage because I think she was sore. I got up and massaged her for about 10 minutes and she loved it. We called it a day at 45 min. , and I left. Not sure if I'll repeat w / o Mia. Didn't want to argue over a 15 min. , crappy massage effort.

Lovergrrl
11-25-18, 11:21
Did you happen to catch her name?As I walked to my car afterwards it dawned on me that no, I didn't get a name. My bad.

Kknm1
11-25-18, 14:11
Had a new girl name Orange, she is very cute and did a 45 min massage. Spent the last 15 min for HE and cleanup, said she has been there for 2 weeks only. Go catch her before she is gone, remember to call first to make sure she is there.

VaqueroNegro
11-25-18, 17:33
Wandered into Lila today completely by accident after seeing that Angel was closed for the holidays. The parking lot was empty and I wasn't sure if the shop was even open. I noticed that the front door was open so I strolled in. I stood waiting for a bit and a bombshell of a petite Viet woman came in. I literally did a "ah-HOO-gah" like a cartoon character. She was fine as hell, in a very tight dress that really accentuated her spectacular man-mades. She saw my reaction to her and I'm sure heard she heard "cha-ching" with one look at me. She spoke pretty good English and was on board for some fun. My new fave place.Tried out Lila today. I might have seen the same girl as your description matches her perfectly. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good as yours. After waiting in the room for about 10 minutes, Hannah walks in and asks "What do you want?" I ask for FS and she quotes me $180, LOL. We eventually agreed on CBJ for $100. I asked her to take her dress off, but she refused. She did allow touching underneath the dress at least. She then proceeded to give me a weak CBJ which I could barely feel. That combined with her attitude in general were making me soft and to top it off, she says "Try to cum, ok?" not even two minutes into it. That pretty much destroyed the last remnants of my boner. Then she took the cover off and started jackhammering away. I was eventually able to pop by focusing on her hotness and the tit in my hand. The entire session lasted less that 10 minutes and I was out the door. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I probably won't be going back.

Castle714
11-26-18, 01:01
Grace looks and routine are as described. Code word for a good time is "medium massage". The reach-under is her signature tease. Will repeat,Does anyone have a working number for this place? I tried the one on Rmaps but it says not in service. I just want to make sure they're open before I make the 40 minute drive.

Okimura
11-26-18, 02:44
In town for a little while. Didn't have enough time to go through agencies so just decided to play the AMP game. I do enjoy it somewhat cause you never know what you get. Sometimes more than you expect but often less.

#1: Cloud 9.

Provider: Lili.

Mms in front was mid age Vietnamese lady. Asked for a young one. Asked for 1 hr which was 35. Semiprivate room. Wall on all 3 sides with curtain and gap from wall to ceiling. Room is a little bit on dirty side. In comes this busty cute young Chinese chick early 20's. Very flirtatious. Silicone double ds. Okay sensual massage. Played with my balls and teased the tip of my youngin. I had it directed downward with my thighs spread out. On the flip got to negotiation part. After some talking agreed to go topless and give me a rub down with her tits. Tried asking for BBBJ but no go. Offered CBJ but had no cover. Probably would repeat in future. After vigorous titty action I was about to blow. Surprised her with some nice splooge on her chin, dripping down to her tits. Gave her a good giggle. Said she usually doesn't offer anyone else this just hi.

1 tip.

Definitely a YMMV place.

#2 Lepalace.

In a sketchier place in town. Was hoping for a BBBJ place. This place was busy. The rooms here we're private though with a door in place. Thin walls. Clean place. Could def hear some dude having fun.

Paid for hour.

I got a provider in 30's. Forgot her name, but not memorable enough to warrant a repeat. Decent enough massage for first 20 minutes. On flip went through menu. No BJ unfortunately. Half a ben for a HJ. Not a good experience. Stiffed me a good 25 min on the hour I paid.

On my way out all that noise was coming from some drunk fat Hispanic dude who stumbling out looking for exit.

Happy hunting.

ArchOwl
11-26-18, 02:58
It's crazy that after dipping your toe into mongering it kind of feels like you've put on the sunglasses in They Live haha.

Found Amazing massage. Paid the MMS up front. 4 for the HHR, panicked a little bit since she came in afterwards to give me a massage. After 20 minutes of a so-so massage, she swapped out for another viet, Tiffany, maybe mid 30's. Eh looks, saggy tits, decently in shape though. Quick tease, offered only HJ on flip, and let me do some light roaming. Tipped. 6, the deed was done but I'm going to stick to spending a little more for better looking or more enthusiastic girls.

Peejay2015
11-26-18, 10:10
I say Eva was younger and better looking than Aileen.She reminds me of the porn star Goldie Glock.

Surferdrew2001
11-26-18, 11:06
Hey guys, I've been reading up and really appreciate the great reports. Looks like HS is my best bet for a cutie and overall great non-FS session. My question is, would these ladies all be cool with incorporating some foot fetish and footjob action into the session?

I saw a few posts about specific girls who will do it, but wondering if you guys think any of them would be fine with it just in case specific girls aren't available.

Any insight you can provide would be great thanks!

Lovergrrl
11-26-18, 11:12
Tried out Lila today. I might have seen the same girl as your description matches her perfectly. Unfortunately, my experience was not as good as yours. After waiting in the room for about 10 minutes, Hannah walks in and asks "What do you want?" I ask for FS and she quotes me $180, LOL. We eventually agreed on CBJ for $100. I asked her to take her dress off, but she refused. She did allow touching underneath the dress at least. She then proceeded to give me a weak CBJ which I could barely feel. That combined with her attitude in general were making me soft and to top it off, she says "Try to cum, ok?" not even two minutes into it. That pretty much destroyed the last remnants of my boner. Then she took the cover off and started jackhammering away. I was eventually able to pop by focusing on her hotness and the tit in my hand. The entire session lasted less that 10 minutes and I was out the door. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I probably won't be going back.I think that I present just enough of a change from the norm that even some of the more jaded girls give me a better than normal session. At least the first time. Usually on follow-up sessions I am viewed as just another mark and the service deteriorates, sometimes to the point of no return.

MrSunnyHills
11-26-18, 12:20
It's crazy that after dipping your toe into mongering it kind of feels like you've put on the sunglasses in They Live haha.

Found Amazing massage. Paid the MMS up front. 4 for the HHR, panicked a little bit since she came in afterwards to give me a massage. After 20 minutes of a so-so massage, she swapped out for another viet, Tiffany, maybe mid 30's. Eh looks, saggy tits, decently in shape though. Quick tease, offered only HJ on flip, and let me do some light roaming. Tipped. 6, the deed was done but I'm going to stick to spending a little more for better looking or more enthusiastic girls.Let's see. You went for a 30 min session, the massage was so-so. Only HJ, even with a bit of light roaming (didn't say if UTC or OTC), it seems $60 is mighty generous. Trust me, you can find better looking and more enthusiastic without spending more.

MacNCheese
11-26-18, 12:49
Cloud 9.

Provider: Lili.

Mms in front was mid age Vietnamese lady. Asked for a young one. Asked for 1 hr which was 35. Semiprivate room. Wall on all 3 sides with curtain and gap from wall to ceiling. Room is a little bit on dirty side.Is there more than one Cloud 9 around here? I only know of the one on Westminster, but it's. 30 per hour and next to a laundromat and banh mi place, no coffee shop. Mms / Ppps are Chinese. All of the girls are Chinese and most seem in their 30's but give good massages and never do more than HE for standard. 40 tip. Most beds are surrounded 3 sides by curtain only. One semi private room in the back is split into two by a curtain. I usually ask for Linda who gives a nice, strong massage and a good tease leading up to release.

TotalGrip
11-26-18, 23:03
I have a favor to ask. Can someone go to:

Bay's Barber & Hair Salon, 3546,5938 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683.

Massage: 60/ hr 40/ hhr. Mon, Wed, Fri. Nancy. See if any extras are offered. I would, but I know her and if it is not available, that would make things incredibly awkward.

Caribe
11-26-18, 23:28
I have a favor to ask. Can someone go to:

Bay's Barber & Hair Salon, 3546,5938 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683.

Massage: 60/ hr 40/ hhr. Mon, Wed, Fri. Nancy. See if any extras are offered. I would, but I know her and if it is not available, that would make things incredibly awkward.Never met a Nancy. Describe her.

Ho Down Man2
11-27-18, 01:52
Does anyone have a working number for this place? I tried the one on Rmaps but it says not in service. I just want to make sure they're open before I make the 40 minute drive.Check yelp. The number there is valid. I went on Friday and had grace. She said the grand open rate was gone and charged 35 for an hour. Grace has nice disposition and a nice body. Face is a 5. Her attitude and massage were great. The reach under was perfect and the he with otc roaming was awesome. Will repeat.