PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Hornilius69
12-19-16, 19:46
Late 40's Viet in skirt. Soft legs soft massagi.

OTC roaming /40 tip.

Any FS there and who please.

PC out.Have you tried the brown hair with nice pair of bolts on? She's around early 40's and does FS.

Pcpc1688
12-19-16, 21:17
Have you tried the brown hair with nice pair of bolts on? She's around early 40's and does FS.First visit and I got who I described. She was so stand offish about UTC roaming that it kinda put me off LOL.

Whats that ones name? Ill try it next time I'm thru there.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
12-19-16, 22:06
Its been a few months since my last visit. I've been reading all the posts about higher prices and did not see the value anymore for what you get there. Being in Westminster today, I stopped by to see for myself.

When I first started going to F&C a couple of years ago, I would see Anna and give her 0. 40 tip on top of the 0. 25 half hour. She seemed to accept it gladly and never made any fuss. When Anna left, I tried all the other girls and decided that Lena came close to the same service as Anna. Same tip; same service, never a problem.

When I got there today, I asked for Lena. MMS said "Hold on". Lena came out and told me to wait 3 minutes for her. She was smiling and said, "Long time no see!" Another monger left and Lena invited me to the room on the left. If the monger leaving reads this forum, I am sorry if I interrupted your session. Room on the left is actually much better than the curtain on the right side.

The normal procedure followed. Stripped down and laid on the bed. Lena started her routine. After BBBJ for about 2-3 minutes, she stopped and popped the question, "How much tip you give me? 1. 2, 1. 5?" I told her that I would give her the same as last time. Either she forgot the 0. 40 from last time or confused me with another customer but she continued with the BBBJ and BBFS as usual. She rubbed my back for a few minutes after the deed and I was ready to leave.

When I gave her to 0. 40, she said, "No way" 0. 80 minimum. " I gave her another 0. 20 to avoid any problems and split.

For whatever reason, too much business, mongers spoiling the market, or, the girls got smarter, this place is not longer value for money. For the price, they are asking you can do a much younger, much hotter, Asian, provider in a number of different venues.

Just my POV.

OAH.Can't agree more OAH. Funny your not on the ISG boards anymore? OC is a crapshoot fun of overpriced FS and 80 HJs or more. Got a 70 HJ last night from an 40's Viet at P and C.

PC out.

OCguy123
12-20-16, 01:22
Well tried my old spot H&H in CM and I have to say this place is a joke now. This used to be my little secret spot about 2 years ago when they had a different management, weekly new young under 35 talent, and FS was on the menu. Not anymore.

Well those days are long gone, and its been getting worse and worse every time I've stopped by to do a talent check. Tonight I was looking for just a little HJ and so I stopped by H&H and got this old, probably 45-50 women, who I think was viet and she guided me to the room. Her Name was Michelle. I gave the. 4 for the HH and layed down. She started off with a regular massage for about 10 minutes, and pretty much it was just an aggressive back and forth rubbing on my skin, no skill what so ever at all, even a retarded monkey probably could do better. Oh yea. Towel on, and no tease at all. There was absolutely no element of any seducing or play at all.

Finally after 10 minutes of basically being rubbed with absolutely no tease she puts the pillow down and I flip. She starts rubbing my legs for about 2 minutes and then gives me the HJ motion. I say yes and then here comes the typical greedy viet question. "how much you tip me". I told her. 4 for HJ and if she strips nude I would give. 6 (I needed something to look at because clothed she wouldn't do it for me). She said "no, . 80" and I laughed at her and told her she was fucking crazy. I told her you know what, fujk it, finish the normal massage and you get. 10, Don't try to hustle me. She says "ok, I do. 6 this time for you and I accepted.

Then she goes for JR and starts doing the deed and I reach to pull her bra down and she says, no only touch. I stopped her and said, "you told me. 6 top off, and now I caught her scam she was playing and told her she said top off. 6. At this point I'm really fu $king irritated that she is already lying to me and fu#king me over and she says 5 minutes left and that's when I lost it. I yelled out "you are full of shit, don't you think I looked at the clock when I came in, don't fucking hustle me, I have 15 minutes left. " I told her that I will just grab my fu $king money and walk out and she said it doesn't matter as she already started the "task". At that point I noticed the tip wasn't on the counter anymore or I would have grabbed it and walked out. " She said, she was sorry, and she will finish or I can leave but no money back. I was really pissed but figured well nothing I can do now, might as well have her finish.

I definitely will not be going back here. Greedy old hag. ! I suggest staying away from H&H as this place no longer offers FS and every provider wants min of. 6 but try for higher. Most of the recent providers are greedy, massage skills are horrible, and the place smelled like moldy sweat. Definitely pass on this place. Whats with these CM AMPs lately? Bunch of greedy no talent trolls wanting more than they are worth. Pass on this place!

Well another TOFTT for yall, sorry it wasn't a good report.

RubHerDuck
12-22-16, 00:51
Looking for filipina massage with FS.

Pm me please and I will return info on what I can.

OldAsiaHand
12-22-16, 03:20
Can't agree more OAH. Funny your not on the ISG boards anymore? OC is a crapshoot fun of overpriced FS and 80 HJs or more. Got a 70 HJ last night from an 40's Viet at P and C.

PC out.PC,

You are right. Every time I pay 80 for a HJ from a MILF in OC I think I must be really stupid and regret it afterwards. My little head just effecting my better judgment and I am addicted to this hobby so I can't resist. For FS, I mostly use Backpage.

I still post on ISG from time to time but there has not been much to report in China since the crackdown a couple of years ago. The action keeps getting less available and more expensive in China. I've been spending more time in Thailand, Philippines and even Indonesia lately but I am not nearly as well versed there as I was in China in the day. Most of the places I go have been well reported by the local guys and frequent visitors there.

OAH.

Leche
12-22-16, 04:41

Pm me please and I will return info on what I can.Go see Kiitty_kakes on Hx.

SCJohn
12-23-16, 01:03
Go see Kiitty_kakes on Hx.She massages? She's so hot, and passionate that I've never time left for a massage.

Connaisseur
12-23-16, 14:34
Following one of our fellow monger's advice, I tried this shop in LF, just across from Best Buy, upstairs in the office bldg. Had a phenomenal time with Jessica, who changed into a short, sexy dress upon my arrival. Plenty of roaming during the massage, and got to play with her purrfect Bee +'s, and slightly trimmed, but still nice and hairy kitty. She must me in her early 30's, body 9/10, face perhaps 6, attitude 10. She is sweet and accommodating, and I will be back for more. Finished with a sensual HE, cleaned up, usual damage. 4/ hh plus. 4 for her efforts.

Happy hunting!

Conn.

Rntintheoc
12-23-16, 15:32
I've been getting the itch again lately and been looking through BP for ideas. I notice there's now two places in that building on Triton, and their ads are very different then before. Maybe new management? Has anyone tried either out lately? I went several times a few years ago for the table shower, but they were otherwise unremarkable. Has anything changed. If time permits, I'll probably check out flower today and will report what I find.

StuDoctor
12-23-16, 18:14
I've been getting the itch again lately and been looking through BP for ideas. I notice there's now two places in that building on Triton, and their ads are very different then before. Maybe new management? Has anyone tried either out lately? I went several times a few years ago for the table shower, but they were otherwise unremarkable. Has anything changed. If time permits, I'll probably check out flower today and will report what I find.The older place as far as I know is unchanged. The newer place, from what I hear, is a waste of money with good advertising and little else.

Leiterf
12-24-16, 15:34
I had heard good and bad about this place. So I decided to try it myself.

I arrived just before noon. Before I got out of my car I noticed a few guys headed in, so I waited a bit. The two guys I saw go in were dirty with their work clothes on.

I went inside and Mama geeeted me. Very nice lady. Usual 40 for 30 min.

But she said room not ready and asked me to sit and wait. It took close to 10 minutes.

Finally went to a private room and disrobed. Laid down and waited. After a few min Mama came in and said it's cold let me put the heat on for you. Of course I was nude laying there.

Finally my girl came in. She was a very sweet and hot early 20's Viet. Natural Bs. What a body. I would say she was a 9.

She started with a light rub of my back and neck. Not a massage. Then she kissed my back all over. And right away went for the boys. She asked what I wanted and I said FS. She said 140. I said I have only 130 and she said ok be right back. She did collect the tip first. She returned and pulled down the dress to reveal her Bs and hiked up the dress to revel and very trimmed Kitty. Started with a CBJ and then CCG. Then asked if I wanted MISH. So we did. I was running out of time but really enjoying. So she asked if I wanted a HJ. I finished after a very large explosion. Cleaned up and I was out. A little expensive but the girls here are Hot! I saw others and they were 9's too. I highly recommend.

SkilLuck
12-24-16, 22:55
Well tried my old spot H&H in CM and I have to say this place is a joke now. This used to be my little secret spot about 2 years ago when they had a different management, weekly new young under 35 talent, and FS was on the menu. Not anymore.

Well those days are long gone, and its been getting worse and worse every time I've stopped by to do a talent check. Tonight I was looking for just a little HJ and so I stopped by H&H and got this old, probably 45-50 women, who I think was viet and she guided me to the room. Her Name was Michelle. I gave the. 4 for the HH and layed down. She started off with a regular massage for about 10 minutes, and pretty much it was just an aggressive back and forth rubbing on my skin, no skill what so ever at all, even a retarded monkey probably could do better. Oh yea. Towel on, and no tease at all. There was absolutely no element of any seducing or play at all.

Finally after 10 minutes of basically being rubbed with absolutely no tease she puts the pillow down and I flip. She starts rubbing my legs for about 2 minutes and then gives me the HJ motion. I say yes and then here comes the typical greedy viet question. "how much you tip me". I told her. 4 for HJ and if she strips nude I would give. 6 (I needed something to look at because clothed she wouldn't do it for me). She said "no, . 80" and I laughed at her and told her she was fucking crazy. I told her you know what, fujk it, finish the normal massage and you get. 10, Don't try to hustle me. She says "ok, I do. 6 this time for you and I accepted.

Then she goes for JR and starts doing the deed and I reach to pull her bra down and she says, no only touch. I stopped her and said, "you told me. 6 top off, and now I caught her scam she was playing and told her she said top off. 6. At this point I'm really fu $king irritated that she is already lying to me and fu#king me over and she says 5 minutes left and that's when I lost it. I yelled out "you are full of shit, don't you think I looked at the clock when I came in, don't fucking hustle me, I have 15 minutes left. " I told her that I will just grab my fu $king money and walk out and she said it doesn't matter as she already started the "task". At that point I noticed the tip wasn't on the counter anymore or I would have grabbed it and walked out. " She said, she was sorry, and she will finish or I can leave but no money back. I was really pissed but figured well nothing I can do now, might as well have her finish.

I definitely will not be going back here. Greedy old hag. ! I suggest staying away from H&H as this place no longer offers FS and every provider wants min of. 6 but try for higher. Most of the recent providers are greedy, massage skills are horrible, and the place smelled like moldy sweat. Definitely pass on this place. Whats with these CM AMPs lately? Bunch of greedy no talent trolls wanting more than they are worth. Pass on this place!

Well another TOFTT for yall, sorry it wasn't a good report.I tried H&H like six months ago, pretty much had the experience. I don't know about back then but it's just become a typically overpriced, rushed viet place now. I had like a 30 ish viet lady that wanted. 8 just for a HE. I wasn't happy about that but somehow got it down to 50 for her to finish the dirty deed. But still, I haven't been back there since my first visit since I wasn't too pleased with them trying to be ROBs.

OldAsiaHand
12-26-16, 14:45
I tried H&H like six months ago, pretty much had the experience. I don't know about back then but it's just become a typically overpriced, rushed viet place now. I had like a 30 ish viet lady that wanted. 8 just for a HE. I wasn't happy about that but somehow got it down to 50 for her to finish the dirty deed. But still, I haven't been back there since my first visit since I wasn't too pleased with them trying to be ROBs.Its interesting to hear your description of Vietnamese girls in the trade here. I always find them to be in a hurry every place around the world they provide service except in their own home country. I was in the Hot Toc at 84 NPK in Saigon last month. VND400 k (around $20) for a nice massage and slow, unrushed, BBBJCIM with a 23 yo, absolute stunner with a killer body, completely nude.

The funniest, rushed experience I've had in OC is the Viet provider on Backpage that has the 0. 50 specials. She was texting punters on the phone the whole time I was doing her. She lines them up like a factory production line.

OAH.

DutchTreat
12-26-16, 20:01
OAH, I was in HCMC several years ago and I concur with your assessment of the Viet experience being stellar when on their home turf. It's Asian hospitality as it should be, without the endless haggling and scamming. Don't get me wrong, they still try like hell to get as much cash as possible, but aggressive negotiations are part of the Asian culture. Once I encountered the unreasonable demands of the Westernized Vietnamese princesses with GPS in the OC, I completely gave up on the AMP scene. It's just simply not worth it to me. C&C was the last decent place, IMO, but that was mainly because they had Korean chicks working there. For me, Lavender was way too inconsistent with the quality of their service, despite their well deserved reputation for having hot chicks.

Yeah, a provider texting and / or watching TV while doing the deed is not cool. If I wanted that, I would have stayed married! LOL.

Dutch.

Its interesting to hear your description of Vietnamese girls in the trade here. I always find them to be in a hurry every place around the world they provide service except in their own home country. I was in the Hot Toc at 84 NPK in Saigon last month. VND400 k (around $20) for a nice massage and slow, unrushed, BBBJCIM with a 23 yo, absolute stunner with a killer body, completely nude.

The funniest, rushed experience I've had in OC is the Viet provider on Backpage that has the 0. 50 specials. She was texting punters on the phone the whole time I was doing her. She lines them up like a factory production line.

OAH.

Number Cruncher
12-27-16, 12:15
Be careful with those filipina chicks man. My wife is filipina and she has several sisters with multiple kids and we have two ourselves. I'm semi-retired from the MP scene but still read this page and get an occasional are&T. Anyways, I was saying be careful with the filipinas. You can come in their hair and they get pregnant. BTW. Chloe at Serenity in LF is fucking hot. Also. Anna (she pronounced it as Hon-na) at AAA in LF (way up the hill near Baja Fresh) gave a great are&T.

Pm me please and I will return info on what I can.

M8400
12-28-16, 13:30
I pretty new to this because I'm 24 but I love this new hobby of mine. I started with SW and now moved on the MP. But these are some of my new favorite spots to go. I hope you guys like the review and go try these places out and give me some new places to try as well.

1. Olive day spa-by 55 and 91 orange. Hot American Asian girls -It comes up as Olive day spa when you look it up but it goes as something else now. I have ads on backpage and offer 30 for half and hour and 40 for hour but when I went in person the prices were 40 or 45 half as hour and 55-60 and hour. I forgot. But this is a great place a bit pricey but worth it. These girls are 9-10. So I walked in and as for an hour but the girl said not since they closed in 45 mins. Kinda lame but ok. But she said she'll do 30 mins and I agreed. This girl was hot. Huge DD just busting out, -and little short short with her ass hanging out. She walks me to the room and get undress but keep my boxers on. Same girl from the front is the one that is going to massage me. We start at 7 pm and she massage by back and teases a lot. After 10 minutes I flip over and she tells me to remove my boxers. So I do and she then teases JR. And she puts my hand on her ass and then says if I want a HJ for 60 I said I want FS and she said it's 200 but can't because it's that time of the month for her. So I agree for the HJ and she puts a lot of lube on JR and goes to town. After 5 mins and letting me roam everywhere I nut. It's been and while and she helps clean up. Her HJ skills were kinda rush. Guessing that since its almost closing time and she said I was her last client. But this place is awesome. Will be back for FS and the girls are hot. There all 9-10. Age 21-30 ish And they are really nice and not rude about anything. I highly recommend this place. Don't miss out this place is great. Really hot girls. Bit rush close to closing hours other than that great place. They do expect cards for entrance and tip which is a huge plus.

2. 5 star body and foot massage-by mile square park Santa Ana. Asian girls. This place is also good but not FS. Walk in price I believe it was 35 for an hour and then you get a girl. I've heard about ana or Ann. She's really sweet. Early to mid 30 speaks little English. Toward the end of massage she teases and then asks if you want extra. It was 60 for a HJ and 80 for BBBJ. I chooses the BBBJ. Sucking skills were average and let's you roam around. Petite with b cups. This is my spot if I'm low on funds. But still great place. Takes card for entrance and tip.

3. Best massage today-Main st Santa Ana- ads of Latina and Asian works but they are in there late 30-40. First time I went it was ok. Got an average Latina woman. 40 for half and hour and 60 and hour. No FS. 60 for HJ and 80 for HJ and roaming around. Went 2 times- first at 1 am drunk and got a HJ. Second time around the same time and the girl said no happy endings and practilly kicked me out. This place is a joke. And will never go again. Just a heads up if you guys have seen there ad and planning to go. They are open till like 3 am-5 am. But no worth it at all.

These are the places I've gone. I've heard about lavender but yet have got. Maybe I'll try it out or some other places. Hope to guys like the review and happy hunting. Please pm for any question as well.

Jon Jones
12-28-16, 14:01
I was in HCMC a couple of years ago staying at the Renaissance Hotel. The hotel has a spa on one of the upper floors that offered massage services. Private rooms but only half walls so I wasn't expecting much in extras. After the flip she pointed to my cock and gave a HJ motion. I said OK and she quoted $50 US. I shook my head and said "No way" She kept coming down on the price until I think we agreed on $10 US. Probably still overpaid.

But what was memorable was what was taking place in the next room. Very loud moaning sounds coming from a woman. After a few minutes she apparently climaxed and everything was quiet. Turns out it was a European woman. We both were done about the same time and on the way out I asked her if she enjoyed the massage. She blushed and turned away and just said ""Yes. ".

Ron Odalay
12-28-16, 16:26
Anyone been here? Smalk place, off Brookhurst, south of GG blvd.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-grooming-sevice-haircut-wax-shave-trim-massage/46852385

Quinby1
12-28-16, 16:44

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-grooming-sevice-haircut-wax-shave-trim-massage/46852385Nope, but I think it's a Viet gal that works there.

Wireless91910
12-28-16, 18:23
That's Lin or Mary depending on her mood. Nice eye candy, but limited access.

Nope, but I think it's a Viet gal that works there.

Amoreux
12-28-16, 18:36
Nope, but I think it's a Viet gal that works there.This place is run by a woman named Young. She works by reservations only. She has a range of services, wax, trim, mutual touch massage. She is fun to be with if you determine the total price of the services you want. She gives a good wax and trim. Can get a little pricey. Reviewed in Rub Map.

Ron Odalay
12-28-16, 19:08
Any chance for a topless / nude haircut?

Pcpc1688
12-28-16, 19:47
I pretty new to this because I'm 24 but I love this new hobby of mine. I started with SW and now moved on the MP. But these are some of my new favorite spots to go. I hope you guys like the review and go try these places out and give me some new places to try as well.

1. Olive day spa-by 55 and 91 orange. Hot American Asian girls -It comes up as Olive day spa when you look it up but it goes as something else now. I have ads on backpage and offer 30 for half and hour and 40 for hour but when I went in person the prices were 40 or 45 half as hour and 55-60 and hour. I forgot. But this is a great place a bit pricey but worth it. These girls are 9-10. So I walked in and as for an hour but the girl said not since they closed in 45 mins. Kinda lame but ok. But she said she'll do 30 mins and I agreed. This girl was hot. Huge DD just busting out, -and little short short with her ass hanging out. She walks me to the room and get undress but keep my boxers on. Same girl from the front is the one that is going to massage me. We start at 7 pm and she massage by back and teases a lot. After 10 minutes I flip over and she tells me to remove my boxers. So I do and she then teases JR. And she puts my hand on her ass and then says if I want a HJ for 60 I said I want FS and she said it's 200 but can't because it's that time of the month for her. So I agree for the HJ and she puts a lot of lube on JR and goes to town. After 5 mins and letting me roam everywhere I nut. It's been and while and she helps clean up. Her HJ skills were kinda rush. Guessing that since its almost closing time and she said I was her last client. But this place is awesome. Will be back for FS and the girls are hot. There all 9-10. Age 21-30 ish And they are really nice and not rude about anything. I highly recommend this place. Don't miss out this place is great. Really hot girls. Bit rush close to closing hours other than that great place. They do expect cards for entrance and tip which is a huge plus.

2. 5 star body and foot massage-by mile square park Santa Ana. Asian girls. This place is also good but not FS. Walk in price I believe it was 35 for an hour and then you get a girl. I've heard about ana or Ann. She's really sweet. Early to mid 30 speaks little English. Toward the end of massage she teases and then asks if you want extra. It was 60 for a HJ and 80 for BBBJ. I chooses the BBBJ. Sucking skills were average and let's you roam around. Petite with b cups. This is my spot if I'm low on funds. But still great place. Takes card for entrance and tip.

3. Best massage today-Main st Santa Ana- ads of Latina and Asian works but they are in there late 30-40. First time I went it was ok. Got an average Latina woman. 40 for half and hour and 60 and hour. No FS. 60 for HJ and 80 for HJ and roaming around. Went 2 times- first at 1 am drunk and got a HJ. Second time around the same time and the girl said no happy endings and practilly kicked me out. This place is a joke. And will never go again. Just a heads up if you guys have seen there ad and planning to go. They are open till like 3 am-5 am. But no worth it at all.

These are the places I've gone. I've heard about lavender but yet have got. Maybe I'll try it out or some other places. Hope to guys like the review and happy hunting. Please pm for any question as well.Nice reports Kid! Keep it up and your going to go broke paying those inflated prices. LOL.

Stick with 30 hr and 30 tip, you can goto 3 places a day. Checked out 5 Star today and got a nice gal and everything too as a nice surprising end. BBFS all in for 90.

PC out.

Amoreux
12-28-16, 20:42
Any chance for a topless / nude haircut?I would guess that if you were to pay her price, she may be game.

TrollieStroll
12-28-16, 23:16
Do any of you gentleman remember classy spa in the city of la habra? I remember it used to be run by a DeeDee and was known for being incredibly good at massages. The other girl, Sophia who worked on Wednesdays gave one of the best rubs in my entire life. Not to mention the tugging from both of these ladies was top notch as well. I know classy spa closed, but if you guys know where any of these ladies went or have any way to contact them, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Quinby1
12-29-16, 11:39
I was in HCMC a couple of years ago staying at the Renaissance Hotel. The hotel has a spa on one of the upper floors that offered massage services. Private rooms but only half walls so I wasn't expecting much in extras. After the flip she pointed to my cock and gave a HJ motion. I said OK and she quoted $50 US. I shook my head and said "No way" She kept coming down on the price until I think we agreed on $10 US. Probably still overpaid.

But what was memorable was what was taking place in the next room. Very loud moaning sounds coming from a woman. After a few minutes she apparently climaxed and everything was quiet. Turns out it was a European woman. We both were done about the same time and on the way out I asked her if she enjoyed the massage. She blushed and turned away and just said ""Yes. ".Most hotels in VN have these type of services. If you go ask for a VIP room and the girl of your choice will give you a bath in your massage room before the fun starts. Had an awesome experience a few years back and the prices were cheap too.

Rntintheoc
12-29-16, 16:35
I finally found time to visit this place. Nice set-up, clean, smells good, quiet, private. But they want 45/65, not the usual 40/60, which screwed up my fiscal plan. I saw the MMS (very young. I think), my girl (forgot name, sorry) and two others. They all appeared young, but my girl's face looked older (but very pretty) than I expected when the lights were up. Although the outfits all screamed FS joint, my girl (in miniskirt, tight top, lacy bra and G) never offered anything, nor discussed price. She did go straight to a very nice HE while she remaining clothed though, so I left happy, if a little disappointed. I over-tipped due to the unexpected payment terms, but I'm good with it. I'll definitely be back.

Leiterf
12-30-16, 04:00
I decided to try a place close to home. It was clean and new looking. The person working the front was a very young Asian guy. There was a guy waiting in the lobby which made me a little nervous. Two guys left while I waited. When it was finally my turn, the guy asked if I could do 45 Min. And then charged 20 minutes more. 55 total.

Once in my room an hot young girl came in and asked if I had been before and I said yes. After I payed nude face down a different girl came in. She was Viet and cute. About 30. Tight body with bolt ons. But appeared pregnant. She gave a nice massage. On the flip she let me play with her ass and suck the girls. Then motioned she wanted me to do the HJ. Said she likes watching. So I did as she played with the boys. She let me finger her P and sucker girls as I did the HJ. I asked if we could do.

FS and she said she doesn't do that. I asked if I could daty and she said next time. I tried again to get her to at least do the HJ and she said no she likes to watch. So I finished and she seemed to enjoy the volcanic eruption. Cleaned up and I tipped 40 and split. It was a weird experience but not bad. May try again.

Pinche Gringo
12-30-16, 11:16
Who did you have at 5-Star??

Nice reports Kid! Keep it up and your going to go broke paying those inflated prices. LOL.

Stick with 30 hr and 30 tip, you can goto 3 places a day. Checked out 5 Star today and got a nice gal and everything too as a nice surprising end. BBFS all in for 90.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
12-30-16, 11:29
Younger Viet gal. Nice natural Bs, sundress, got to play with the pussy over the panties and a nice taco LOL.

HJ but she could not get me there so said 30 minutes only, refunded 10 bucks which I left her. Oh well. Prolly strike 2 for FS at P and C. Have to try out others but 5 star was a lucky hit.

Any others guys?

PC out.

Pcpc1688
12-30-16, 20:42
Who did you have at 5-Star??Didn't ask but she was a 5-6 and nice tight pussy and lots of squish LOL.

My take is that it's mainly a HJ place and I got lucky.

PC out.

OcAllen
12-30-16, 22:51
Didn't ask but she was a 5-6 and nice tight pussy and lots of squish LOL.

My take is that it's mainly a HJ place and I got lucky.

PC out.You probably got Lucy she's the only one I know that offers BBBJ and FS. I used to go to 5 star until my girl yuyu left to another location in Westminster. She used to give 3 pops and roaming for 50 bucks. Miss those days.

BimmerBoy949
12-31-16, 18:06
Hey mates. Happy early New Years! May next year bring some more money & new beautiful dime pieces.

Elements day spa (V-girls).

This place was formally Charming day spa. Place is literally down the street from the LE station. Before entering saw LE at the 7 eleven next door made me very hesitant at first. But they just left after a few minutes. Got there fix of coffee & donuts probably.

When I entered saw a extremely pretty hot front desk gal early 30's maybe didn't ask for her name asked me hr or or half hr got half hr for $45 right off the bat after paying for the entrance I asked if she was available but apparently she only does facials & other stuff no massages. Bummer! She was smoking. Anyway sent me to the room I didn't have any pre-selections as it was my 1st time there. Told me to undress & lay down waited for about 5 minutes, in came "Jessica" looks like she was in her late 30's decent looking not the greatest. She's not ugly nor fat or anything but she just wasn't pretty probably a 5/10 in looks. Had a tight black dress put on the oil then started massaging asked if I ever been here & told her yes. Chit chatted for a few minutes asked me to flip then started working up my thighs to my groin area. I nudged her back then she asked did I need "help" down there told her yes. She told me. 8 in my mind I was heck no not for you negotiated it down to. 5 after some hard back and fourth. Final played with the soldier pretty ok skills exposed her top let me roam a bit but not too much. Finished the solider off with nice long strokes & teasing.

Overall I would return but will try some one else. According to other fellow mongers there are prettier gals here & supposedly FS can be had but IMO probably got to see them a few times before then.

AsianPussy
01-01-17, 05:50
You'd have to go a few times and get her to trust you a little. She'll do a nude massage with HE but wants $100 tip for that so it might be an expensive haircut!

Any chance for a topless / nude haircut?

ILikeHoes
01-01-17, 13:08
I've read on here the Viet gals usually rush and I always scratched my head wondering if it was just that one "John" that had a bad experience. However I learned the hard way that I'm no different after last night. I guess it makes sense that yesterday the only gal available would be a older, no-nonsense, party pooper who didn't get invited to any parties kinda gal would be working. So guys if you want to meet a young, hot, and fun gal it pays to go at a time the gals wouldn't be out having fun, like a week day before 8 pm or weekend afternoon and not on a major holiday. Usually I get the full 30 min making my 160 bucks (40 to house, 120 to gal for FS) go all the way, essentially paying 5. 3 per min (5. 3 × 30 = 159). However yesterday the gal was yelling at me to finish, telling me I'm way over time. She didn't flirt, didn't warm me up, and just expected me to get a boner right away to bone her. Making it worse was her not allowing analingus or oral sex, and she looked surprised when I sucked her nipples. I wondered if she was really a sex worker or found me so disgusting to not give me those privilege. By the end she didn't even want to blow me or jerk me off telling me I'm way over time. I fcking can't believe she made me DIY to finish after I paid good money to fck her. She put a towel twds my dick right before I shot making it no fun to make a mess at her body. She rushed out after saying she had another client, but I really doubted it. Worse part was when I checked my watch only 15 minutes had passed. I fcking paid 10.5 for this ****** time (15×10.6=160). This business is a cruel one to be in because after being gypped like that, you have no options of complaining and getting your money back. I usually leave Lavender a happy man, but after being fcked over like that I made the walk of shame back to the car. Luna the Thai gal, Lisa the Hong Kong gal, and CeeCe the young Viet gal with tattoos were all good to me but man Michelle the older Viet gal was seriously a biatch. 3/4 times Lavender was worth it, but that 1/4 really makes me never want to come back to Lavender. Tbh I think I just became a Lucky client mostly from now. Their only problem is that they don't open past 9 pm. One time I went Lucky to right before they close and didn't have to pay the house fee, just for the BJ 80 bucks. Lucky gal said she had no time for my massage and had to go straight to sex so no charge for massage. Tbh it blew my mind they call that teasing massage, but at least they helped you get a boner. At Lavender there is never "massage", usually go straight to sex. After I finished at Lucky that night, she kept telling me sorry baby for no massage and I kept telling her no thank you for the discount.

Pinche Gringo
01-01-17, 14:23
I was wondering what happened to her. Where in Westminster did she end up at? I would like to visit her again.

You probably got Lucy she's the only one I know that offers BBBJ and FS. I used to go to 5 star until my girl yuyu left to another location in Westminster. She used to give 3 pops and roaming for 50 bucks. Miss those days.

Dillyo420
01-01-17, 17:42
Hello gentlemen. Been going to AMPs for a few years, just recently came across this site so I figured I would add my recent experiences.

Moulton Spa.

Was a big fan of Kathy from Valencia so when I learned she was here I made time to make some visits. First visit she remembered me and lead me to a back room quickly. I undressed and laid down and relaxed. She walks with a little small talk but gets to work on a solid massage. As usual towards the end she plays with the rear and taint then over for a building pop. . 4 and I'm out.

My next visit Kathy was busy so I got a random girl dressed frumpy. No talking, weak massage but halfway through I flip and she gets to work on the soldier while her other hand begins a prostate exam. Made for quite the explosion. Normal tip then left.

3rd trip Kathy was not working so got MMS. Not very attractive or friendly. Very well massage and sad rushed HJ.

Lesson is call ahead for your preferred provider.

I enjoy a good ass rub with prostate play Apparently. Any recommendations for a good provider of such?

OcAllen
01-01-17, 19:30
I was wondering what happened to her. Where in Westminster did she end up at? I would like to visit her again.Westminster and brookhurst right next to the boiling point I believe. Across the street from target.

Fe Maiden
01-01-17, 19:38
I enjoy a good ass rub with prostate play Apparently. Any recommendations for a good provider of such?Would like to know this as well.

DutchTreat
01-01-17, 20:48
And a finger up your ass to boot! I realize this isn't a BP thread and she doesn't work out of a MP, but Sofi is a stout busty Latina that lives with her similarly equipped sister, Loren, who just so happens to also be in the body rub business. They recently moved into one of those nice gated multi-level apartments near Anaheim Stadium that were recently built. It's easy to get lost as the parking structure is located in the middle of the complex and the signage is nonexistent. Clean apartment with rooms setup for business. These chicks are artificially well endowed, but they aren't cheap. $150 for a topless massage and limited access. The finger probe will cost you a little more. They do take credit cards.

A fun time, but don't go there expecting more. There's a reason she advertises in the Body Rubs on BP.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-prostrate-massage-ever-by-sexy-latina-independent-amazing-booty-and-nut-massage/64961967

Dutch.

Would like to know this as well.

LoveTheOC
01-01-17, 23:12
Or TGTBT? Pic's look mighty good.

And a finger up your ass to boot! I realize this isn't a BP thread and she doesn't work out of a MP, but Sofi is a stout busty Latina that lives with her similarly equipped sister, Loren, who just so happens to also be in the body rub business. They recently moved into one of those nice gated multi-level apartments near Anaheim Stadium that were recently built. It's easy to get lost as the parking structure is located in the middle of the complex and the signage is nonexistent. Clean apartment with rooms setup for business. These chicks are artificially well endowed, but they aren't cheap. $150 for a topless massage and limited access. The finger probe will cost you a little more. They do take credit cards.

A fun time, but don't go there expecting more. There's a reason she advertises in the Body Rubs on BP.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/best-prostrate-massage-ever-by-sexy-latina-independent-amazing-booty-and-nut-massage/64961967

Dutch.

DutchTreat
01-02-17, 09:51
Those pics are real, however they may be from a few years ago and taken from flattering angles with favorable lighting. She has a fun and feisty personality, she likes to stay in control of the situation. She's not ugly, her face is just what you would expect a cute Latina to look like in her 40's. "Respectful" mutual touching was allowed, although I did many to briefly and gently do light FIV, although she softly and playfully reminded me that that was a no-no. Her boobs are the main attraction and she claims to love giving guys prostate rubs.

Dutch.

Or TGTBT? Pic's look mighty good.

Dillyo420
01-02-17, 14:09
Thanks Dutch. I'll have to try that option. A little expensive but might be worth the occasional splurge.

And a finger up your ass to boot! I realize this isn't a BP thread and she doesn't work out of a MP, but Sofi is a stout busty Latina...

Mel
01-02-17, 14:53
Looking for a quick session on Christmas Eve around 5:30 pm or so. Stopped by P&C and the door guy says everyone is busy, come back in 30 minutes. Tried Miracle on Westminster, nobody answered the door. I have been there with only one or two girls working, and I think they get a client and they lock the door.

Ended up at Happy Happy for $30 for an hour. 30-ish Chinese gal in a short skirt. A little thick, but kinda cute. Decent massage a HE that was a bit on the rough side. I grabbed her hand and manually eased her up a bit, and it got better. Nothing special but $30+$40 was fine. Would have reported sooner, but just got back from out of town for the holidays.

Rocco D
01-03-17, 09:38
Those pics are real, however they may be from a few years ago and taken from flattering angles with favorable lighting. She has a fun and feisty personality, she likes to stay in control of the situation. She's not ugly, her face is just what you would expect a cute Latina to look like in her 40's. "Respectful" mutual touching was allowed, although I did many to briefly and gently do light FIV, although she softly and playfully reminded me that that was a no-no. Her boobs are the main attraction and she claims to love giving guys prostate rubs.

Dutch.Sorry if I misread, but I think this is the gal mear Anaheim Stadium and works from same Apartment as sister. If yes, she used to provide FS options some time ago when living out of a condo in Yorba Linda. Nice lady, think she went by Loren previously. I didn't return, for me, not a good session.

Leiterf
01-03-17, 10:18
Tried this place in Stanton. Not FS.

I had a cute 30's Viet. She was not thin just average with a nice rack. Appeared to be natural.

Pretty good massage. The usual tickle of the boys from behind. On the flip she covered him. I asked about FS and she said no I don't do that. Asked about DATY and she said no. She kept talking and telling me how handsome I was etc. I did manage to get a HJ. She kept saying I made her heart beat fast and how she wished she could have a BF like me. She seemed sincere. Sweet girl. Usual tip for a HJ. I may go back just for her if I'm not looking for FS.

DutchTreat
01-03-17, 11:20
Rocco,

No worries, bro. You're dead on. I was actually referring to Loren's sister, Sofi, who seems a little more adventurous since she also advertises in the Dominatrix section of BP and loves to finger the old poop shoot. I have seen them both, Loren when she was in YL, who's a bit of a cold fish. At first glance, you would swear they were twins, although Sofi appears to have a permanent scowl plastered in her face. And I agree, despite their potential, sadly, they were both one and done girls for me.

Dutch.

Sorry if I misread, but I think this is the gal mear Anaheim Stadium and works from same Apartment as sister. If yes, she used to provide FS options some time ago when living out of a condo in Yorba Linda. Nice lady, think she went by Loren previously. I didn't return, for me, not a good session.

TurnedOn
01-03-17, 16:41
Pretty sure he's referring to flower spa.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-try-us-out-hotandyoung-therapists-actual-pics-n-pick-who-u-want-to-come-see-949-667-3772/77669539Interestingly, MPR SHOWS FS: no for nearly all of these ladies, including Anne. Reviews that say yes show no FS in the review narrative.

Hit. And miss?

SCJohn
01-03-17, 17:20
Interestingly, MPR SHOWS FS: no for nearly all of these ladies, including Anne. Reviews that say yes show no FS in the review narrative.

Hit. And miss?Seems a bit hit and miss. Some reviews have been great, others not so. Common theme is "expensive". I guess in you are in SoOc, it's a quick fix. But there's much better value in LF or LH.

But, curiosity may get the better of me and I may have to give them a try.

Wally Wally
01-04-17, 09:11
Seems a bit hit and miss. Some reviews have been great, others not so. Common theme is "expensive". I guess in you are in SoOc, it's a quick fix. But there's much better value in LF or LH.

But, curiosity may get the better of me and I may have to give them a try.Its what it is. Willing girls that like to spread. Hmmm sounds about right. There are better valves in south but no FS that I know of. Lots of HJ places 3 BJ places and the rest whatever HJ places.

Hit Serenity since my other was way too busy with a line out the door. Talk about stupid, anyway had some new girl who was very nice looking. I almost fell off the table cause I was pretty much plastered. She could tell and teased me good and even stuck her ass in my face.

Fe Maiden
01-04-17, 17:51
Its what it is. Willing girls that like to spread. Hmmm sounds about right. There are better valves in south but no FS that I know of. Lots of HJ places 3 BJ places .Either I've been unlucky or am not going to the right places for BJ. Help;)

MpMonger123
01-04-17, 18:54
LOL I'm in the same boat. Where are these mysterious BJ places in South?

Either I've been unlucky or am not going to the right places for BJ. Help;)

Wally Wally
01-04-17, 20:22
LOL I'm in the same boat. Where are these mysterious BJ places in South?BJ Beirnstein is right on El Toro. You guys must be blind to miss a 15 x10 foot BJ sign.

Ask FeMaiden I sent him some details.

Fe Maiden
01-04-17, 21:16
BJ Beirnstein is right on El Toro. You guys must be blind to miss a 15 x10 foot BJ sign.

Ask FeMaiden I sent him some details.LOL thanks.

FrencyFryer
01-05-17, 00:07
Tried this place a couple of weeks ago around 9 pm. $35 for 30 minutes. Got a cute Russian girl, prob around 25 ish. However she was very business oriented. Started with "we don't do massages here" then gave me the whole menu. Opted for HJ, finished and out in 10 minutes.

I normally prefer some kind of massage / teasing first, so definitely would not repeat. But for those interested, FS is definitely on the menu.

Friendlylurker
01-05-17, 19:53
My last two experiences at P&C Wellness were so strange and opposite.

Recently when I went I saw the same PPS that's always there, got the back room, did the normal play back and the girl kept moving away from me. The massage was not good, but it's always hit or miss here anyway, but on the flip she refused to do anything. I tried to explain to her that I'm a regular there and they all do it, why doesn't she. She just played stupid, finished the massage and got me all red in the face, thinking if I should leave her 5 dollars or nothing.

She went out of the room and I assume spoke with the PPS while I started getting dressed, then she came back in and apologized and told me to lay back down. It was rushed after that, but at least I didn't have to go to another shop. She wouldn't give me her name, so I can't even tell you who to avoid.

I can say, based off a more recent experience, that they still have the young fun girls who start with a tease and decent massage. Ask for Lina if you need a sure thing, this place has been my favorite for a while mostly for the bargain price 30 for an hour, and they are always shocked when I give them two twenties at the end, I'm probably the only monger there who does based off the reactions.

I got invited to a Cafe on Euclid and was going to go with a friend from work, he says I need a sherpa to go with and he is Vietnamese. He bailed on me last minute, but the girl who invited me told me to come alone anyway. Any tips or something I can expect / look out for? I'm going to feel like a fish out of water there, but at least I have a promise of some good company, I'm just curious what it's like walking through the doors.

Rntintheoc
01-05-17, 19:59
Seeing all the ads on BP reminds me of a Russian chick from a few years ago. She had a shop near Harbor and Newport Blvs (55) a few years back, then near the 55 and 5. Is she still around? I remember the massage was good, service standard service and more reasonable rates than other white chicks out there. Speaking of Russians, anyone have any experience with the ads with hottie rooskies?

Quinby1
01-05-17, 22:21

Recently when I went I saw the same PPS that's always there, got the back room, did the normal play back and the girl kept moving away from me. The massage was not good, but it's always hit or miss here anyway, but on the flip she refused to do anything. I tried to explain to her that I'm a regular there and they all do it, why doesn't she. She just played stupid, finished the massage and got me all red in the face, thinking if I should leave her 5 dollars or nothing.

She went out of the room and I assume spoke with the PPS while I started getting dressed, then she came back in and apologized and told me to lay back down. It was rushed after that, but at least I didn't have to go to another shop. She wouldn't give me her name, so I can't even tell you who to avoid.

I can say, based off a more recent experience, that they still have the young fun girls who start with a tease and decent massage. Ask for Lina if you need a sure thing, this place has been my favorite for a while mostly for the bargain price 30 for an hour, and they are always shocked when I give them two twenties at the end, I'm probably the only monger there who does based off the reactions.

I got invited to a Cafe on Euclid and was going to go with a friend from work, he says I need a sherpa to go with and he is Vietnamese. He bailed on me last minute, but the girl who invited me told me to come alone anyway. Any tips or something I can expect / look out for? I'm going to feel like a fish out of water there, but at least I have a promise of some good company, I'm just curious what it's like walking through the doors.There are 5 VN coffee shops on Euclid so I don't know which one you're going to. The tamest one is Ao Dai with a patio and and a takeout counter; the coffee is cheaper bought from the counter and more expensive inside served by a lingerie clad waitress. Nothing fun here unless you're there to watch the games with your crew. Starz up the street is the most crowded and daring of the bunch. Waitresses are hot and will do their rounds naked when they don't see any suspicious new faces (they once asked me if my co-worker was a cop LOL). Lots of non-VN customers here so nothing to be awkward about; just walk in and sit down at any empty spots and the girls will come and get your drink order.

Hornilius69
01-06-17, 01:39

I got invited to a Cafe on Euclid and was going to go with a friend from work, he says I need a sherpa to go with and he is Vietnamese. He bailed on me last minute, but the girl who invited me told me to come alone anyway. Any tips or something I can expect / look out for? I'm going to feel like a fish out of water there, but at least I have a promise of some good company, I'm just curious what it's like walking through the doors.This is a FS joint. You probably did something wrong or scare the girl into thinking that you're LEO. I always got FS there. Don't come there and look for a massage because the girls aren't interested in doing it.

One of the girl there with long brown hair does outcall.

Friendlylurker
01-06-17, 14:40
This is a FS joint. You probably did something wrong or scare the girl into thinking that you're LEO. I always got FS there. Don't come there and look for a massage because the girls aren't interested in doing it.

One of the girl there with long brown hair does outcall.No kidding?? It's always had the FS feel, I just never even tried, always assumed it was just RnT with some play. I'll have to change my approach next visit, I'm sure sitting there for a full hour massage is what I did wrong with the first report. But again they all know me and I guess I don't really try since some of them do a decent massage.

Since they are a bargain shop, do you think I could get FS for a benjamin for door fee and tip?

Quinby1: Thanks for the intel, it is Starz I am going to. Bummer to think it will be crowded, but hey at least its a foot in the door. Do you have to tip big here?

Quinby1
01-06-17, 14:47
No kidding?? It's always had the FS feel, I just never even tried, always assumed it was just RnT with some play. I'll have to change my approach next visit, I'm sure sitting there for a full hour massage is what I did wrong with the first report. But again they all know me and I guess I don't really try since some of them do a decent massage.

Since they are a bargain shop, do you think I could get FS for a benjamin for door fee and tip?

Quinby1: Thanks for the intel, it is Starz I am going to. Bummer to think it will be crowded, but hey at least its a foot in the door. Do you have to tip big here?No big tips required at Starz; customers usually slip $2 or $5 into their bra every time they stop by to fill your iced tea.

Sneijder
01-07-17, 01:06
Hello gentlemen. Been going to AMPs for a few years, just recently came across this site so I figured I would add my recent experiences.

Moulton Spa.

Was a big fan of Kathy from Valencia so when I learned she was here I made time to make some visits. First visit she remembered me and lead me to a back room quickly. I undressed and laid down and relaxed. She walks with a little small talk but gets to work on a solid massage. As usual towards the end she plays with the rear and taint then over for a building pop. . 4 and I'm out.

My next visit Kathy was busy so I got a random girl dressed frumpy. No talking, weak massage but halfway through I flip and she gets to work on the soldier while her other hand begins a prostate exam. Made for quite the explosion. Normal tip then left.

3rd trip Kathy was not working so got MMS. Not very attractive or friendly. Very well massage and sad rushed HJ.

Lesson is call ahead for your preferred provider.

I enjoy a good ass rub with prostate play Apparently. Any recommendations for a good provider of such?Where is this Moulton Spa? Is this the one in Aliso Viejo?

OakOak22
01-07-17, 01:49

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-grooming-sevice-haircut-wax-shave-trim-massage/46852385Can be a bit pricey but the two girls there are very attractive, younger viet girl named crystal with a great ass and MILF mms, mid 30's with decent bolt ons and a beautiful face. . 8 for half hour rub and tug with crystal, 1. 1 manscaping and topless he with mms.

CompaqLa
01-07-17, 04:19
Anyone got experience in getting a foot job at a parlor? Haven't ready many reviews on them and want to experience it.

Bango
01-07-17, 14:11
Seeing all the ads on BP reminds me of a Russian chick from a few years ago. She had a shop near Harbor and Newport Blvs (55) a few years back, then near the 55 and 5. Is she still around? I remember the massage was good, service standard service and more reasonable rates than other white chicks out there. Speaking of Russians, anyone have any experience with the ads with hottie rooskies?Victoria? Yes she's still around and occasionally posts.

Bronco
01-07-17, 14:26
Looking for a BBJ tired of Lena at F&C. Strange chick. Any suggestions?

Connaisseur
01-07-17, 14:32
Where is this Moulton Spa? Is this the one in Aliso Viejo?It's the former Satori Spa, next to the Orig. House of Pancakes, Moulton & Oso.

JerSeinfeld
01-08-17, 18:38
Went here the other day. Late night. 2 girls working. The one you reference is definitely the MMS. Mid 30's nice rack. Probably drive the minivan out front. So kids?

Good HJ. Don't know what the other girl looks like. Probably younger.

Tried this place in Stanton. Not FS.

I had a cute 30's Viet. She was not thin just average with a nice rack. Appeared to be natural.

Pretty good massage. The usual tickle of the boys from behind. On the flip she covered him. I asked about FS and she said no I don't do that. Asked about DATY and she said no. She kept talking and telling me how handsome I was etc. I did manage to get a HJ. She kept saying I made her heart beat fast and how she wished she could have a BF like me. She seemed sincere. Sweet girl. Usual tip for a HJ. I may go back just for her if I'm not looking for FS.

JerSeinfeld
01-09-17, 11:54
Lily is gone.

Had Megan, she's probably same age 20-22? Braces? 5'0" 100 lbs very curvy. C cup. Viet. Face average. Body hot.

A little disconnected, but worth the visit.

SocaMan112
01-09-17, 16:22
Went to Grace Massage in Stanton off of Beach blvd just past Cerritos blvd regular 40 for hh I got Lexi nice girl a bit of a change she is Mexican / Puerto Rican very hot c cup nice ass great attitude just looking for oral damage c note will repeat full menu available did not ask other pricing.

DutchTreat
01-09-17, 17:36
Did I read your report correctly? You paid 40 hh house fee and $100 for oral? Wow! That's pretty steep for a hummer. Was it at least BBBJ?

Dutch.

Went to Grace Massage in Stanton off of Beach blvd just past Cerritos blvd regular 40 for hh I got Lexi nice girl a bit of a change she is Mexican / Puerto Rican very hot c cup nice ass great attitude just looking for oral damage c note will repeat full menu available did not ask other pricing.

GettingBusy
01-09-17, 18:10
Just FYI, went Lila off GG Blvd. Was going to old spot that was closed and found this one. Girls were solid 8 / 9's for the massage industry. $40 at door and depending what you like was $60 to $100. Pretty reasonable.

Well happy hunting.

Leiterf
01-09-17, 18:39
Lily is gone.

Had Megan, she's probably same age 20-22? Braces? 5'0" 100 lbs very curvy. C cup. Viet. Face average. Body hot.

A little disconnected, but worth the visit.I went to Lucky a few weeks ago. I didn't have either of the names you mentioned. Mine was mid to late 20's Viet and pretty hot. She was sweet and got right to business after the massage. She asked what I wanted and I said everything. She said just a minute and returned and proceeded with a CBJ and CCG and then Mish. I want to go again but not sure if I should call ahead for the same girl or sample others.

Jer,

Have you had any lucky BB here?

Hornilius69
01-09-17, 18:45
Looking for a BBJ tired of Lena at F&C. Strange chick. Any suggestions?Have you check out for CK8? Someone told me the girls there offer BBBJ for. 80.

Ass Coach
01-09-17, 20:43
Hey Guy's.

Just started a new job in Lake Forest. I'm off Lake Forest and Rockfield. Any good AMP HJ, BJ places near by?

Rntintheoc
01-09-17, 21:20
HJ Places in walking distance:

Star Accupressure in the newly remodeled center with Starbucks, Dickies BBQ, Peppino's, etc.

Shiatsu Center behind Mimi's.

LF Body Care on Aspan.

Bio Therapy at Aspan / Muirlands.

Massage Center behind Philly's Best.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but check RM.

Hey Guy's.

Just started a new job in Lake Forest. I'm off Lake Forest and Rockfield. Any good AMP HJ, BJ places near by?

JerSeinfeld
01-10-17, 03:02
That's Sonya.

I think she said she's from hungry or one of the former Soviet states. She's probably late 20's early 30's.

Hot as hell!

If you don't finish in 3 minutes she'll start asking you why your so slow and not finished yet?

Would have a better time with her if only she'd shut up and stop asking why I'm not finished yet!

MMS there is in her 40's but fun. She puts on more of a show then Sonya.

Sonya is 5'4" slender, Cs natural. Said she doesn't do DATY but I had it that time.

Don't think I would go back unless I'm in the mood for crazy. If you've had a different experience please share.

Tried this place a couple of weeks ago around 9 pm. $35 for 30 minutes. Got a cute Russian girl, prob around 25 ish. However she was very business oriented. Started with "we don't do massages here" then gave me the whole menu. Opted for HJ, finished and out in 10 minutes.

I normally prefer some kind of massage / teasing first, so definitely would not repeat. But for those interested, FS is definitely on the menu.

JerSeinfeld
01-10-17, 03:06
I've never had BB anywhere. I've never asked. I'm not really into that.

I went to Lucky a few weeks ago. I didn't have either of the names you mentioned. Mine was mid to late 20's Viet and pretty hot. She was sweet and got right to business after the massage. She asked what I wanted and I said everything. She said just a minute and returned and proceeded with a CBJ and CCG and then Mish. I want to go again but not sure if I should call ahead for the same girl or sample others.

Jer,

Have you had any lucky BB here?

JerSeinfeld
01-10-17, 04:01
I concur, this place is down right crazy. Had 10 massage, on flip after to, girl started sanitize everything with rubbing alcohol. Everything, including me! And then she wore a glove. A literally glove!

How / why does this place stay open?

I went to try out Queen's Spa at Chapman and Dale in Garbage Grove. 8540 Chapman. (714) 307-8657. Saw some mixed reviews on crudmaps and thought what the hell, give it a try. I opened the door to walk in, and I was greeted with the WORST odor I've ever smelled. A combination of rotten urine, and 15 year old fish sauce. Just horrible. Red flag #1. There is a glass window with a curtain (what are they trying to hide?) Red flag #2. A weird skeched out Viet chick pulled the curtain behind the glass, and asked for $35 that I pushed under the glass. Oh, I asked her if she had a choice of girls, and she said yes yes blah blah blah. Ok, whatever. I just had 8 beers at Hawaiian Gardens and it was 1130 pm so what the fuck. So I go into the room, and its the same *****. Oh shit. I got a good look at her: pock marked face, flat body, no boobs or ass, and wearing cheap clothes. Ok, whatever. Anyways, to cut to the chase, she gave me a crappy uninspired massage for 18 minutes (I timed it on my phone) then as I initiated the flip. And she said times up! What he fuck?? Are you kidding me? No release, nothing sensual, nothing. Just a total waste of time and money. I said you just gave me 15 minutes! No front massage? I complained and asked for half my $ back. Then she started with a fucking attitude: I have to split money with the boss, blah blah blah. Most customers tip me $40, etc etc. I gave her $20 just to shut her the fuck up. Worst attitude EVER. I mean, if the massage was good, and at least 25 minutes, I would be ok with it. But no, this place is a TOTAL rip off. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. To top if off, as I drove off, a fucking black and white SUV tailed me all the way to the 405 freeway! Fucking asswipe pigs. I mean, if this place was a real whorehouse, I can understand. But give me a break. They didn't do SHIT here. But I was concerned because of the 8 beers I had that night. Fucking stupid cocksucker cops in OC have nothing better to do. Anyways, Stay safe mongers.

Leiterf
01-10-17, 12:40
Can anyone recommend a Latina MP? Looking for small young ones that provide FS.

Ass Coach
01-11-17, 21:07
Thank you. I'll let you know how it goes.

Star Accupressure in the newly remodeled center with Starbucks, Dickies BBQ, Peppino's, etc.

LF Body Care on Aspan.

Milcanjose
01-12-17, 19:03
Okay, who has actually tried this and can give me a confirmation?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-fit-petite-5-height-japanese-college-visiting-arrived-1-12-luv-frensh-kissing-n-touching/92316802

They used to post her in escort, now its under massage. Obviously I know it's not the girl from the pic, but is it a real girl with GFE?

Thank in advance, if someone can answer quickly I will be forever grateful, trying to find something for soon!

Mb3333
01-13-17, 18:20
Okay, who has actually tried this and can give me a confirmation?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incall-fit-petite-5-height-japanese-college-visiting-arrived-1-12-luv-frensh-kissing-n-touching/92316802

They used to post her in escort, now its under massage. Obviously I know it's not the girl from the pic, but is it a real girl with GFE?

Thank in advance, if someone can answer quickly I will be forever grateful, trying to find something for soon!http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-best-choice-attractive-asian-girl/92279812

Hip Thrust 247
01-14-17, 03:42
I've been to both types of MPs. Half hour standard is usually $50. And with AMPs $100 is the standard tip. Unless the chick is Viet And wants $120-$160. Latinas varies from $100-$120. But its the service I care about that's why I prefer Koreans over anyone else. They aim to please and more likely to give GFE if you treat them right.Do you know of any good LMP's?

Ab813
01-14-17, 16:02
Do you know of any good LMP's?The ones I like are out in Colton. I went to holistic on brookhurst once a couple years ago but didn't like it at all. Smoky, not that hot of Chicas, shit attutude. Someone else would know better for oc Lmps.

Skinny Dugan
01-14-17, 17:22

LF Body Care on Aspan.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but check RM.Pro Massage is right there too. They had some cuties when they first opened. The last few times they were pigs so I haven't been for a while.

TenShouxvi
01-16-17, 15:55
Quick question for the admins and fellowe mongers. Everytime I visit an AMP and like it then I always take their business card. Now my question is in order to make it easier for other people to find the place I found is it acceptable to post a picture of their business card. Just asking so I don't get deleted.

Shakey ground, if they advertise their address that's fine but how am I to know if they advertise their address?

A2

Wicked1
01-16-17, 17:06
About to do a review on the mysterious Anna / An was there in October. There is a "An" or "Anna" same thing happened to me called and ask for "Anna" but was told no there wasn't. Later I came there then asked the girl in front to see Anna then she said it was her. Really confused the sh*t out of me but I was fine with it cause she was pretty good looking. Was wearing a nice dress. She has a tat use to work at a Cafe back in the day according to her, Early 30's maybe.This sounds like her. She was good times.

DRocke8921
01-16-17, 20:38
Can someone PM me the cross streets of F&C.

Culpa Felix
01-18-17, 09:08
Thanks to the community of mongers for helping me pop my AMP cherry! Visited Lucky massage in Stanton, and paid. 35 for a half hour. Drew Vy, an attractive late 20's or early 30's Viet spinner with nice C cup MMs and a tight shaved pussy.

Started out with a decent massage and some small talk, on the flip moved on to a CBJ and CFS in RCG, CG, and doggy. After I was finished she cleaned me up and sent me on my way with a hug, a kiss, and an additional $ tip to her for services rendered.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%BF-lucky-massage-grand-opening-pretty-girls-ready-4-u-714-983-1254-%E2%80%BF/93327002

Slurpy33
01-18-17, 10:33
Do you know of any good LMP's?If your looking for Latinas try El Classificado magazine they have a website too. They are cheaper too. Hope you could speak a little spanish.

Leiterf
01-18-17, 15:08
Thanks to the community of mongers for helping me pop my AMP cherry! Visited Lucky massage in Stanton, and paid. 35 for a half hour. Drew Vy, an attractive late 20's or early 30's Viet spinner with nice C cup MMs and a tight shaved pussy.

Started out with a decent massage and some small talk, on the flip moved on to a CBJ and CFS in RCG, CG, and doggy. After I was finished she cleaned me up and sent me on my way with a hug, a kiss, and an additional $ tip to her for services rendered.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%BF-lucky-massage-grand-opening-pretty-girls-ready-4-u-714-983-1254-%E2%80%BF/93327002Wow. I went her and only got a HJ and kissing. Different girl though. I will have to request DREW next time. Thanks.

PhineasPhreak
01-18-17, 16:45
Wow. I went her and only got a HJ and kissing. Different girl though. I will have to request DREW next time. Thanks.Dude, the word drew was a verb. The name was Vy (Vee). Haha.

Leiterf
01-18-17, 18:56
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on the AMP or LMP girls.

I've being mongering for awhile and my opinion is K Girls are simply the best all around. I tend to be most attracted to V girls, then K, C and then L. I'm just rally liking K girls.

I found a few places in the South Bay that has K girls. Here's what I find about them. Most are pretty with decent bodies. I haven't been denied FS, as they always offer it. And they usually don't ask about the tip and are always pleased with the amount I tip.

Thoughts?

WildCat99
01-19-17, 03:31

I've being mongering for awhile and my opinion is K Girls are simply the best all around. I tend to be most attracted to V girls, then K, C and then L. I'm just rally liking K girls.

I found a few places in the South Bay that has K girls. Here's what I find about them. Most are pretty with decent bodies. I haven't been denied FS, as they always offer it. And they usually don't ask about the tip and are always pleased with the amount I tip.

Thoughts?What spots do you visit in the South Bay?

Leiterf
01-21-17, 18:06
Anyone been to New Spa Nassage in Cypress? I want try it but would like some info first.

Leiterf
01-22-17, 13:35
Yesterday I decided to try a place I had not been to in a long time in Cypress. The name escapes me but it's on Ball near Walgreens.

In the past I had got HJ and also a CBJ from pretty young girls in their 20's. But never FS.

This trip I was hoping for FS or at least a CBJ.

The lady that took me to my room was also the masseuse. She was a cute V girl about 40. Not thin but not fat. She was very good at the massage and talked to me most of the time. Talking about her daytime job about mine and about our family's.

On the flip she was playing with the boys and the soldier. I asked for FS or a BJ and she said no we don't do that here. And pointed to the door which now has a peep hole. She did let me rain and suck the girls which were very nice. After the HE she continued to get to know me until the time ran out. She's divorced like me and asked if she could see me outside of that place. And sent me her number. After I left we exchanged several texts. She wants to meet up to eat and talk more. She said she had a regular job and only does massage for extra money. Anyone dated a massage girl? I'm not sure how I would feel about it.

JerSeinfeld
01-23-17, 04:51
I say go for it! What's the worst that can happen? She ask you for a bull after you duck her?

Yesterday I decided to try a place I had not been to in a long time in Cypress. The name escapes me but it's on Ball near Walgreens.

In the past I had got HJ and also a CBJ from pretty young girls in their 20's. But never FS.

The lady that took me to my room was also the masseuse. She was a cute V girl about 40. Not thin but not fat. She was very good at the massage and talked to me most of the time. Talking about her daytime job about mine and about our family's.

On the flip she was playing with the boys and the soldier. I asked for FS or a BJ and she said no we don't do that here. And pointed to the door which now has a peep hole. She did let me rain and suck the girls which were very nice. After the HE she continued to get to know me until the time ran out. She's divorced like me and asked if she could see me outside of that place. And sent me her number. After I left we exchanged several texts. She wants to meet up to eat and talk more. She said she had a regular job and only does massage for extra money. Anyone dated a massage girl? I'm not sure how I would feel about it.

Ampsearch
01-24-17, 02:02
While there are certainly a lot of crazy massage girls, there are some fairly normal ones out there just trying to make a living. How do I know? I ran into one like this 10 years ago (in a Chinese house) and eventually married her. She quit the business of course and it has been the best thing I ever did. I have two other friends that did the same and both have been lucky too. Sometimes, if they have a regular job and have not been at it for years it is a possibility. But it is very rare. I know, I have heard all the stories and I was always careful not to get too involved with any of them. But then this one came along. And it has been a hell of a ride, no regrets.

Although I hardly ever post, I have been lurking on this board for at least 15 years. I just had to reply to this one.

Blake4587
01-24-17, 15:56
I'm new to Orange County and looking for the hottest provider who offers oral service. Needs to have a sexy face. Suggestions?

Inboundhot
01-25-17, 18:52
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-⃣-full-body-sensual-2-8419;-exotic-busty-girls-come-get-pamper-by-us-actual-pics-2-8419;/92746442.

Pics real??

TouchMeHere
01-25-17, 18:55

On the flip she was playing with the boys and the soldier. I asked for FS or a BJ and she said no we don't do that here. And pointed to the door which now has a peep hole. She did let me rain and suck the girls which were very nice. After the HE she continued to get to know me until the time ran out. She's divorced like me and asked if she could see me outside of that place. And sent me her number. After I left we exchanged several texts. She wants to meet up to eat and talk more. She said she had a regular job and only does massage for extra money. Anyone dated a massage girl? I'm not sure how I would feel about it.It's behind the NY style food joint?

Ihaschzbrgr
01-25-17, 19:10
I'm new to Orange County and looking for the hottest provider who offers oral service. Needs to have a sexy face. Suggestions?Yeah I got a suggestion: use the search function.

Fe Maiden
01-25-17, 21:25
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2-⃣-full-body-sensual-2-8419;-exotic-busty-girls-come-get-pamper-by-us-actual-pics-2-8419;/92746442.

Pics real??Hard to tell since that link no worky.

JerSeinfeld
01-27-17, 19:57
Lucky in Stanton has been closed for a while, anyone has an update?

JerSeinfeld
01-27-17, 20:03
Was there late afternoon, only saw one provider. Early / mid 40's? Fit asian girl. Face looks like she's had a hard life. Speaks english well. Not viet or Chinese. Some other south east asian. Good strong massage. FS for 1. 4.

JerSeinfeld
01-27-17, 20:17
Was there early evening Thursday. Only one girl working. Said her name is Angel. She said she works everyday. White / hispanic? Mid 20's. Chubby. 5'2" 36 D. Cute and eager. FS 1. 4.

JerSeinfeld
01-27-17, 20:19
Sonya / Tanya at Passion in Anaheim. Total model type! Good luck.

Anyone seen anyone else there? Besides her and the 40's /50's MMS?

I'm new to Orange County and looking for the hottest provider who offers oral service. Needs to have a sexy face. Suggestions?

Hornilius69
01-28-17, 01:42
Lucky in Stanton has been closed for a while, anyone has an update?Too many traffic there, so the shop is laying low under the radar.

Call to make an appointment.

Hornilius69
01-28-17, 01:43
I'm new to Orange County and looking for the hottest provider who offers oral service. Needs to have a sexy face. Suggestions?Try Yuka or Megan, best blowjob ever!

Blake4587
01-28-17, 04:45
Sonya / Tanya at Passion in Anaheim. Total model type! Good luck.

Anyone seen anyone else there? Besides her and the 40's /50's MMS?How old are they and do they offer FS? What is rate?

OldAsiaHand
01-29-17, 14:48

Thoughts?Last year, I did a girl at Miari Texas RLD in Seoul. Her service was one of the top 10 girls I've ever done. 60,000 KRW for 30 minutes BBFS. Closer to home, there are a few K girls working in the AMPs in Costa Mesa but definitely far less than the V & C.

Miketastic69
01-29-17, 16:21
Hey Gents,

A Vegas Monger (via Orlando, Chicago, Texas, etc) will be back in Orange near Chapman. Looking for a good AMP to visit two or three nights this week during my stay. I love FS and I know YMMV, but where are places that are more of a sure thing? I will reciprocate if you ever come to vegas or if you take a trip to one of the areas I frequent.

MikeFandango
01-29-17, 20:33
Hey Gents,

A Vegas Monger (via Orlando, Chicago, Texas, etc) will be back in Orange near Chapman. Looking for a good AMP to visit two or three nights this week during my stay. I love FS and I know YMMV, but where are places that are more of a sure thing? I will reciprocate if you ever come to vegas or if you take a trip to one of the areas I frequent.Fair and Harbor in Costa Mesa, around 8 AMPs in the same building to choose from, the one at the back is a sure FS.

DutchTreat
01-30-17, 01:00
Lavender near Beach and GG Blvd is a quick 15 minute drive from Orange going west on the 22. It won't be cheap, though. Most of these Vietnamese chicks have GPS, so expect to pay at least $120 plus the house fee.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Dutch.

Hey Gents,

A Vegas Monger (via Orlando, Chicago, Texas, etc) will be back in Orange near Chapman. Looking for a good AMP to visit two or three nights this week during my stay. I love FS and I know YMMV, but where are places that are more of a sure thing? I will reciprocate if you ever come to vegas or if you take a trip to one of the areas I frequent.

SteveStone123
01-30-17, 09:13
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

Quinby1
01-30-17, 11:24
Lavender near Beach and GG Blvd is a quick 15 minute drive from Orange going west on the 22. It won't be cheap, though. Most of these Vietnamese chicks have GPS, so expect to pay at least $120 plus the house fee.

Dutch.GPS? Is this new one? I think they expect more like $140 and up.

DutchTreat
01-30-17, 15:41
I "tipped" them $120 for FS, back in the day. But if they are now commanding $140 and up, then I'm glad I stopped going to AMP's years ago. The Vietnamese chick's are the ones who have shrewdly driven up the price of pussy, IMO. Then again, they wouldn't be asking for it, unless mongers are willing to pay for it.

Dutch.

GPS? Is this new one? I think they expect more like $140 and up.

Spud666
01-30-17, 17:25
Anyone know whatever happened to Sophie from Fairview and Warner?

Leiterf
01-30-17, 18:27
I normally only visit AMPs, but today I decided to try a LMP. I found this place via BP since I didn't get any Intel from here.

The place is on GG BLVD just off the 22.

I entered and was asked by the woman in the front if I had been there before and I said yes. I don't think she believed me. She quoted 80 for and HR and 50 for HH. A little high priced but I went with the HH. She took me back and said get comfortable someone will be with you soon. After I stripped and layed down the same woman came in but was now dressed in the usual one piece dress. She was in her 30's with dyed blonde hair. Didn't seem very friendly at first.

She started rubbing her hands over my back, not an actual massage. So I knew right away FS would be on the menu. After a few minutes she went for the boys and the soldier, this went on a few minutes until she asked me to flip. Same thing on the front side. I started roaming and was even allowed FIV. She asked if I wanted FS and I said yes, and replied 120. She lifted the dress and pulled down the top part. She had a decent looking body with a HUGE ass and Ds. The face was just ok. As she started a CBJ I was doing FIV and tried to do DATY but she pulled away a little so I didn't push it. Next thing I know we are in CCG. She was into it and seemed to enjoy. Half way through she asked me to do K9. That big ass was a lot to hang onto and I finished in this spot. I am normally into tiny Asian women but this was pretty fun. I would go back if I'm in the mood for a Latina. She said her name was Sophia and is from Costa Rica.

JerSeinfeld
01-30-17, 19:16
This is a good list to compose. Please add your locations.

1. Lavender in Stanton 1. 4.

2. Emerald in Anaheim 1. 4.

3. Lucky in Stanton 1. 0-1. 2.

4. Passion in Anaheim 1. 4.

5. Rest Area in Stanton 1. 4.

6. Lovely in Stanton 1. 4.

7. There's several next to Lovely that serves the same.

Dutch.

OcAllen
01-31-17, 15:34
5 star fountain valley you will be missed.

I have been going to 5 star for a couple of years now for it's great service and cheap happy ending prices. So yesterday I came and notice 3-4 new workers including a man. I noticed my provider who I never seen before give me a different type of massage. They all normally are trained to start the same way, but she just rubbed my back with elbows for 40 minutes. Very common in viet massage parlors. So then I hear her talking Vietnamese to the other workers. I am viet so I caught on. The only time I heard Vietnamese was from the coffee shop next door. So she asked me to flip which I did. She wanted 80 for HJ. I told her no and she kept telling me yes. I told her I didn't want it. So she complains and gives me attitudes eventually she tells me she'll do it for 50. I told her fine. She wanted the money then which normally I never get asked that. You tip after you're done at 5 star unless you get FS from them not just a HJ. After everything was done I was about to leave and she asked for a tip. I told her no and she got mad. She wouldn't let me leave until I gave her a tip. I literally just stopped listening st one look and just walked out. HJ sucked by the way because she ruined the mood with her greediness. Probably not coming back for a while.

Chogori
01-31-17, 17:25

I have been going to 5 star for a couple of years now for it's great service and cheap happy ending prices. So yesterday I came and notice 3-4 new workers including a man. I noticed my provider who I never seen before give me a different type of massage. They all normally are trained to start the same way, but she just rubbed my back with elbows for 40 minutes. Very common in viet massage parlors. So then I hear her talking Vietnamese to the other workers. I am viet so I caught on. The only time I heard Vietnamese was from the coffee shop next door. So she asked me to flip which I did. She wanted 80 for HJ. I told her no and she kept telling me yes. I told her I didn't want it. So she complains and gives me attitudes eventually she tells me she'll do it for 50. I told her fine. She wanted the money then which normally I never get asked that. You tip after you're done at 5 star unless you get FS from them not just a HJ. After everything was done I was about to leave and she asked for a tip. I told her no and she got mad. She wouldn't let me leave until I gave her a tip. I literally just stopped listening st one look and just walked out. HJ sucked by the way because she ruined the mood with her greediness. Probably not coming back for a while.Is this the 5 star at Edinger / Euclid? If so, that sucks. I liked that place.

OcAllen
01-31-17, 21:53
Is this the 5 star at Edinger / Euclid? If so, that sucks. I liked that place.Yep that's the one.

Quinby1
01-31-17, 22:15

I have been going to 5 star for a couple of years now for it's great service and cheap happy ending prices. So yesterday I came and notice 3-4 new workers including a man. I noticed my provider who I never seen before give me a different type of massage. They all normally are trained to start the same way, but she just rubbed my back with elbows for 40 minutes. Very common in viet massage parlors. So then I hear her talking Vietnamese to the other workers. I am viet so I caught on. The only time I heard Vietnamese was from the coffee shop next door. So she asked me to flip which I did. She wanted 80 for HJ. I told her no and she kept telling me yes. I told her I didn't want it. So she complains and gives me attitudes eventually she tells me she'll do it for 50. I told her fine. She wanted the money then which normally I never get asked that. You tip after you're done at 5 star unless you get FS from them not just a HJ. After everything was done I was about to leave and she asked for a tip. I told her no and she got mad. She wouldn't let me leave until I gave her a tip. I literally just stopped listening st one look and just walked out. HJ sucked by the way because she ruined the mood with her greediness. Probably not coming back for a while.So you agreed to the $50 and then decided to stiff her after she's done with the deed? I understand that they're greedy but you have to hold up your end of the deal.

OcAllen
02-01-17, 02:34
So you agreed to the $50 and then decided to stiff her after she's done with the deed? I understand that they're greedy but you have to hold up your end of the deal.No I paid the 50 for the HJ, normally you tip them after the deed is done. She asked for a additional tip after everything. She wanted additional 20 dollars.

RunRun2469
02-01-17, 03:23
Yep that's the one.I went there a couple of weeks ago, owner said Ann / Ana was pregnant? Anyway I got this short haired girl, really sweet, but man do I miss Ana. Any luck with any BBBJ around the area?

PotShot
02-01-17, 06:12
Anyone know whatever happened to Sophie from Fairview and Warner?She sold the place to the hipsters who run it now. I called her cell several times and talked to her but she would not see me outside of some establishment. I tried to get her to come to my place or we get a room but she wasn't into it. Now her cell is dead. I'd figure if she set up shop again or went to work for someone else she'd give me a call but I haven't heard anything so I guess she got fed up with it and retired. She is missed. She was a bit of a weirdo but her massage, ass rub and HJ skills were top notch and if she liked you a lot more was available.

Quinby1
02-01-17, 11:26
No I paid the 50 for the HJ, normally you tip them after the deed is done. She asked for a additional tip after everything. She wanted additional 20 dollars.I see. Was she hot?

Qeast
02-01-17, 19:24
Are the numbers listed below for the tip only, or tip and house fee combined.

This is a good list to compose. Please add your locations.

6. Lovely in Stanton 1. 4.

7. There's several next to Lovely that serves the same.

Miketastic69
02-01-17, 19:47
Are the numbers listed below for the tip only, or tip and house fee combined.Boy, how many times have I said that? LOL.

TonyAndolleni
02-01-17, 23:54
I enjoy their massage. Anyone have a therapist they recommend. Cute: young / friendly?

TurnedOn
02-02-17, 02:47
Fair and Harbor in Costa Mesa, around 8 AMPs in the same building to choose from, the one at the back is a sure FS.Adams and Harbor maybe? I know of nothing at Fair & Harbor.

Punter1
02-02-17, 05:19
440 Fair Drive, behind the service station at Fair and Harbor.

Adams and Harbor maybe? I know of nothing at Fair & Harbor.

Wally Wally
02-02-17, 09:33
I enjoy their massage. Anyone have a therapist they recommend. Cute: young / friendly?Friendly yes, cute no. I never got anything extra there. I did see a nice ass when I peek into the next room. Curtains don't always hide the room.

TonyAndolleni
02-02-17, 16:44
I have been going to this place for a year now. Original location off bolsa and new location off brookhurst. Cici is the cutest in the new location, Nikki is by far the cutest at the original location. Has anyone had any success with HJ / BJ at either of these locations? They tease / give great cheap massages. But never more for me. Thanks.

Connaisseur
02-02-17, 18:50
Sighted a new establishment on Los Alisos, in the plaza with the 24 Hr Fitness and the Persian Market. Heavenly Spa. Probably legit, but I was wondering if anyone here has any additional intel (welcome to share or PM)?

On a side note, I found the below sample of Chinese wisdom on another city's board, as a nod to the Chinese New Year:

"The girl who chokes the chicken gets richer than the girl who plays with the eggs!" .

Happy Hunting!

Conn.

Jon Jones
02-02-17, 19:11
100% correct. She told me that her doctor told her she had to retire due to back / shoulder problems. At about the same time she had a LE visit which spooked her. Eda at Sweet Massage in SA probably has more info. She is missed.

She sold the place to the hipsters who run it now. I called her cell several times and talked to her but she would not see me outside of some establishment. I tried to get her to come to my place or we get a room but she wasn't into it. Now her cell is dead. I'd figure if she set up shop again or went to work for someone else she'd give me a call but I haven't heard anything so I guess she got fed up with it and retired. She is missed. She was a bit of a weirdo but her massage, ass rub and HJ skills were top notch and if she liked you a lot more was available.

Blake4587
02-03-17, 00:04
Try Yuka or Megan, best blowjob ever!Which parlor?

JerSeinfeld
02-03-17, 03:35
Please add your locations.

6. Aroma in Stanton 1. 4.

7. Lovely in Stanton 1. 4.

- There's several next to Lovely that serves the same.

JerSeinfeld
02-03-17, 03:46
Went to Lucky in Stanton but they are still closed, so decided to try a new place Aroma in Stanton.

This is a Viet place. 0. 4 house 1. 4 for FS.

No massage.

CiCi is late 30's early 40's. Fairly attractive. A bit rushed.

Probably won't go back. A bit too old for me. But probably very enjoyable if you're into late 30's Viet girls. She said she just started there, moved there from a normal 9-5 job.

Good luck!

AcuraDreamer
02-03-17, 12:29

- There's several next to Lovely that serves the same.When did FS started to be 1. 4 or more? Especially for rushed serviced. Places I've been too is 1. 0 to 1. 2 the most.

AsianPussy
02-03-17, 13:05
When did FS started to be 1. 4 or more? Especially for rushed serviced. Places I've been too is 1. 0 to 1. 2 the most.I still pay $100 at every korean place I go (or $120 total at the sleezy Chinese backpage ads).

But Vietnamese girls want way more, so $140 is probably vietnamese. Thats why I never ever ever go vietnamese. Koreans are WAYYYYY better.

AcuraDreamer
02-03-17, 14:40
When did FS started to be 1. 4 or more? Especially for rushed serviced. Places I've been too is 1. 0 to 1. 2 the most.When I lived in Hawaii the universal tip amount was 1. 5 but that's for one hr, includes table shower, BBBJ, BBFS msog depending on girl. And a 20 min massage. Fuck paying 1. 4 for two min touch and five min fuck with the ***** complaining your taking yo long to cum.

AsianPussy
02-03-17, 17:25
When I lived in Hawaii the universal tip amount was 1. 5 but that's for one hr, includes table shower, BBBJ, BBFS msog depending on girl. And a 20 min massage. Fuck paying 1. 4 for two min touch and five min fuck with the ***** complaining your taking yo long to cum.And to contrast. Korean girls basically don't rush you, are super nice and accommodating, treat you like a prince and always talk to you like you're in charge. After they usually use leftover time to do some massage and then they help you dress. I've never had a table shower in a FS place, but I'd love that if that exists anywhere around here.

Hawaii sounds great, but you're comparing to viet girls that are the worst.

AsianPussy
02-03-17, 17:34
I was just saying how great the koreans are and I was thinking the one thing that really pisses me off is when the girls are sore and they are asking you to not go deep or slow down. I mean shit, I'm paying $150 to fuck you, if you're sore, that's something you need to work out or don't take the money. I assume that's why some girls only work one day, so they only fuck 6-8 guys a week. I'd be much more sympathetic if I wasn't paying.

I remember one korean making a face right away and I asked her if it hurt. She said yeah and I was about to say I was sorry and pull out. Then I realized I was paying extra HF for FS and fuck that, so I just pushed all the way in and started pounding her hard. Not my problem. Is that bad?

DutchTreat
02-03-17, 17:45
Unfortunately, once most of the Korean chicks left town, the Vietnamese broads have gotten greedy. And most of the Chinese women simply don't have the skills, IMO. Latina girls are usually fun, but even they have been rushing their services. This is why I got out of the AMP hobby a few years ago.

Dutch.

When did FS started to be 1. 4 or more? Especially for rushed serviced. Places I've been too is 1. 0 to 1. 2 the most.

Pinche Gringo
02-03-17, 18:48
Are there any Korean Ladies left at AMP's here in the OC anymore?

And to contrast. Korean girls basically don't rush you, are super nice and accommodating, treat you like a prince and always talk to you like you're in charge. After they usually use leftover time to do some massage and then they help you dress. I've never had a table shower in a FS place, but I'd love that if that exists anywhere around here.

Hawaii sounds great, but you're comparing to viet girls that are the worst.

YellowPotato
02-03-17, 21:24
Anyone know where the old bedazzled crew is now? Looking for misha in particular.

Hip Thrust 247
02-04-17, 01:24
Anyone know where the old bedazzled crew is now? Looking for misha in particular.Tropic kim?

Hip Thrust 247
02-04-17, 01:26
Unfortunately, once most of the Korean chicks left town, the Vietnamese broads have gotten greedy. And most of the Chinese women simply don't have the skills, IMO. Latina girls are usually fun, but even they have been rushing their services. This is why I got out of the AMP hobby a few years ago.

Dutch.Damn greedy Viet chicsk Where are the Korean chicks at now?

DutchTreat
02-04-17, 11:27
I stopped chasing them down, but I'm guessing that most of them are located in Los Angeles, with a few sprinkled throughout various agencies around the OC. It's a shame because Korean girls offer the best service, by far. Filipino chicks can be fun, too. Asian women used to have the well deserved reputation for being submissive, but that changes quickly once they get a taste of the good life in the USA That's why the older providers are better, even though they may be lacking in the looks department.

Dutch.

Damn greedy Viet chicsk Where are the Korean chicks at now?

YellowPotato
02-04-17, 21:12
Tropic kim?Yup. She was on HX for a while but disappeared.

Rocco D
02-05-17, 11:23

I have been going to 5 star for a couple of years now for it's great service and cheap happy ending prices. So yesterday I came and notice 3-4 new workers including a man. I noticed my provider who I never seen before give me a different type of massage. They all normally are trained to start the same way, but she just rubbed my back with elbows for 40 minutes. Very common in viet massage parlors. So then I hear her talking Vietnamese to the other workers. I am viet so I caught on. The only time I heard Vietnamese was from the coffee shop next door. So she asked me to flip which I did. She wanted 80 for HJ. I told her no and she kept telling me yes. I told her I didn't want it. So she complains and gives me attitudes eventually she tells me she'll do it for 50. I told her fine. She wanted the money then which normally I never get asked that. You tip after you're done at 5 star unless you get FS from them not just a HJ. After everything was done I was about to leave and she asked for a tip. I told her no and she got mad. She wouldn't let me leave until I gave her a tip. I literally just stopped listening st one look and just walked out. HJ sucked by the way because she ruined the mood with her greediness. Probably not coming back for a while.I've been here on and off for a long time, the providers and pps, mms have always been the same. For me, same routine from same chicks. Obviously some are much better than others. I did just go twice, once was hit up for 60, which I scoffed at and the other time was not asked for a tip, both times gave 40 and split. I have seen a lot of po po presence in parking lot which is going to have me steering clear, which is most likely their intention.

JerSeinfeld
02-05-17, 17:15
Anyone know if C&C in Anaheim and Holiday in GG is still open? Drove by C&C and it looks dark.

DJones
02-06-17, 00:57
K girls would lick your balls and tongue your asshole as part of a blowjob. Because that's a good BJ.

Sticker
02-06-17, 01:24
I've had a fair amount of free time lately, hoping to find a local parlor angel, and after happening across Angie at Acupressure & Relaxation in Anaheim, I thought with a little coaxing, she would earn her AMP wings. Close, but not quite enough for my cigar.

She's a GND-cute Korean, probably hovering around +/- 30, and has the rockin' thin-with-curves body that pops my southern soldier into perpetual attention. Top that with her truly charming-sexy personality and a desire to please, after three successive weekend visits I thought I could sweettalk her into upping her game into true Korean GFE / PSE ministrations.

But alas, although each visit was big fun, it was not like the huge fun I experienced with several Korean lovelies at the defunct Golden Day Spa on Brookhurst, which got busted a few years back. Cut to the chase, Angie gives quite an accomplished CBJ, but I couldn't in three visits persuade her to ditch the raincoat. And she absolutely adores DATY, but no FIV or FIA. What she really likes is to interlock fingers and squeeze my hands tight while I'm devouring her. That part may be girlfriend-like, but it is certainly not porn-friend like.

The covered FS with her is great, because she's game for multiple positions and is naturally juicy, but there's no DFK to really AMP it up at the AMP, which would truly make it stellar. She offers a little closed-mouth smoochy smooch, but that's as good as it gets.

So I skipped seeing her this weekend. However, for those of you who don't care about tossing in a little tonsil tango while doing the deed, and feel safer with a glove during oral love, Angie may be your OC Angel.

There are certainly a few places, which require a 45-minute to an hour drive outside of OC, to enjoy sexual smorgasbords, but wouldn't it be nice to partake in the full menu in one's own backyard? My hunt continues.

Pinche Gringo
02-06-17, 04:18
What was the cost? Maybe be worth checking out the place.

I've had a fair amount of free time lately, hoping to find a local parlor angel, and after happening across Angie at Acupressure & Relaxation in Anaheim, I thought with a little coaxing, she would earn her AMP wings. Close, but not quite enough for my cigar.

She's a GND-cute Korean, probably hovering around +/- 30, and has the rockin' thin-with-curves body that pops my southern soldier into perpetual attention. Top that with her truly charming-sexy personality and a desire to please, after three successive weekend visits I thought I could sweettalk her into upping her game into true Korean GFE / PSE ministrations.

But alas, although each visit was big fun, it was not like the huge fun I experienced with several Korean lovelies at the defunct Golden Day Spa on Brookhurst, which got busted a few years back. Cut to the chase, Angie gives quite an accomplished CBJ, but I couldn't in three visits persuade her to ditch the raincoat. And she absolutely adores DATY, but no FIV or FIA. What she really likes is to interlock fingers and squeeze my hands tight while I'm devouring her. That part may be girlfriend-like, but it is certainly not porn-friend like.

The covered FS with her is great, because she's game for multiple positions and is naturally juicy, but there's no DFK to really AMP it up at the AMP, which would truly make it stellar. She offers a little closed-mouth smoochy smooch, but that's as good as it gets.

So I skipped seeing her this weekend. However, for those of you who don't care about tossing in a little tonsil tango while doing the deed, and feel safer with a glove during oral love, Angie may be your OC Angel.

There are certainly a few places, which require a 45-minute to an hour drive outside of OC, to enjoy sexual smorgasbords, but wouldn't it be nice to partake in the full menu in one's own backyard? My hunt continues.

Member #5881
02-06-17, 10:09
How does one get in touch with her?

Sticker
02-06-17, 11:57
How does one get in touch with her?Simply call Acupressure & Relaxation Spa's mamasan (they're on Brookhurst) and request an appt. With her. She's currently working Sundays and sometimes on Saturdays.

Blake4587
02-06-17, 15:05
Which parlor?Anyone know the location of these two? Still looking for the hottest provider of oral in Orange County.

JerSeinfeld
02-06-17, 23:54
Thanks for the addition Sticker!

1. Lavender in Stanton 1. 4 (Viet).

2. Emerald in Anaheim 1. 4 (Cambodian?

3. Lucky in Stanton 1. 0-1. 2 (Viet).

4. Passion in Anaheim 1. 4 (Viet, East European).

5. Rest Area in Stanton 1. 4 (white).

6. Aroma in Stanton 1. 4 (Viet).

7. Lovely in Stanton 1. 4 (Viet and Black).

8. Accupressure and Relaxation in Anaheim (Korean).

Sticker
02-07-17, 00:53

8. Accupressure and Relaxation in Anaheim (Korean).Butts, of course. Points of clarification, though. AandR is the former CandC (many years on Katella and Brookhurst); Korean run, but it has both Korean and Latina girlies. 50 house; 1. 0 for the good times.

Sticker
02-07-17, 01:02
What was the cost? Maybe be worth checking out the place.$50 to mama; a C-note to Angie. And that's standard for all the girls there, AFAIK.

AcuraDreamer
02-07-17, 08:50

8. Accupressure and Relaxation in Anaheim (Korean).9. Pink formerly known as Himalya Aromatherapy in Anaheim behind California Girls Anaheim 1. 0-1. 2 (domican and latina).

Wally Wally
02-07-17, 09:06
Sighted a new establishment on Los Alisos, in the plaza with the 24 Hr Fitness and the Persian Market. Heavenly Spa. Probably legit, but I was wondering if anyone here has any additional intel (welcome to share or PM)?

On a side note, I found the below sample of Chinese wisdom on another city's board, as a nod to the Chinese New Year:

"The girl who chokes the chicken gets richer than the girl who plays with the eggs!" .

Happy Hunting!

Conn.My buddy told me he saw it too. He said its in a horrible trafficy location. I got balls so it doesn't bother me. Need to pop in and see the cost and whos working.

Leiterf
02-07-17, 10:55
A few weeks back I posted about a V girl that exchanged numbers with me. We have texting since then. We finally decided to meet up last Friday night.

Even though she was saying she was interested in dating I wasn't sure if that was the case. I started thinking what if I get there and she is just wanting to provide extra services on the side. Of course I would have been ok with that but I was actually hoping that she was just wanting to date as she did not offer FS or BJ during the massage.

We met and ended up spending a few hours just talking in the car. We hugged and I kissed her on the cheek and once on the mouth. She says she wants to keep getting to know me. She also said she needs to know that I'm ok with her doing massage one day a week for extra cash. I asked what she does for the tips and she said HE and sometimes let's them touch her. I said I can't say much because this is how we met. But if we got serious I would not want her to continue.

Thoughts?

The Tall Man
02-07-17, 15:36
Careful troops, proceed with caution:

2/5/17 2 Ladera Ranch Residents Charged With Running Brothel Operation at High-End Irvine Apartments.

A man and woman residing in Ladera Ranch were hit with numerous felony charges Thursday in connection with a prostitution business prosecutors say they were operating for nearly two years at luxury apartments in Irvine.

The man authorities call the "brother ringleader," 53-year-old Fadi Boulos Chaiban, is accused of pandering at least 29 women to commit prostitution, according to a statement from the Orange County District Attorney's Office. In addition to one felony pandering charge for each woman, Chaiban was charged with three felony counts of pimping and two felony counts of conspiracy to commit pandering, officials said.

Co-defendant Tina Lorraine Saunders, also 53, was charged with one felony count each of conspiracy to commit pimping, conspiracy to commit pandering, pimping, and pandering, the the's office said.

Prosecutors say Chaiban ran a "sophistical brothel operation" at various high-end apartment complexes in Irvine between April 2015 and January 2017, recruiting adult women to work for him by posting internet ads to meet potential victims. Saunders is accused of aiding Chaiban's operation by renting an apartment for him to use as a brothel, authorities said.

Both were taken into custody on Tuesday as they were leaving their home, officials said, and Chaiban is accused of possessing more than $469,000 in cash in a storage locker at the time of his arrest.

Law enforcement located several luxury apartment buildings in Irvine where Chaiban allegedly arranged for clients to pay for sex, according to the the's office. During their probe, investigators saw dozens of men enter and exit the apartments in 30-minute and one-hour intervals before victims left in the evening, the release states.

Chaiban collected cash earnings left behind in the apartments by victims at the end of each day, keeping the majority for himself, according to prosecutors. He is also accused of maintaining a detailed client list.

The "ringleader" allegedly took sexually explicit photos of more than 28 different victims that were posted to websites commonly used to advertise prostitution, as well as a website he ran. Chaiban is additionally accused of pretending to be a woman online to communicate with clients and set up prostitution dates, authorities said.

If convicted, Chaiban faces a maximum sentence of 45 years and four months in state prison, while Saunders faces a maximum of six years in state prison, the the's office said. His bail has been set a $3 million and hers has been set at $500,000; both must prove bond money is from a legal and legitimate source.

NeverTell
02-07-17, 16:24
Are these places 60/40 or 60/60 for an hour? Is the massage any good?

LF Body Care on Aspan.

NeverTell
02-07-17, 16:31
I've visited Emerald a few times this year. I've seen Angela the last few times. Massage is strong but only lasts about 45 minutes instead of the hour. The last time I was there I noticed two things that bugged me. First, the towel she laid over my crotch after cleaning me up she took off after the massage, folded it up and put it in a cupboard. Second, the towel I was laying on she folded up after the massage and set on the end of the bed.

And here I thought I was so smart using that towel on the end of the bed to cover up the bed!

Yuck.

DutchTreat
02-07-17, 17:38
Thanks for the 411, TTM. My two takeaways are as follows:

"Saunders is accused of aiding Chaiban's operation by renting an apartment for him to use as a brothel. " Yet another good reason not to be a white knight and rent a room for some ho. "The "ringleader" allegedly took sexually explicit photos of more than 28 different victims that were posted to websites commonly used to advertise prostitution. " Say cheese! Some of you mongers had better hope that these pics never get leaked to the media.

Stay safe and watch out for those hidden cameras!

Dutch

(Upon re-reading the article, I believe that I misinterpreted "victims" to mean mongers, and not ho's. My bad)

Careful troops, proceed with caution:

2/5/17 2 Ladera Ranch Residents Charged With Running Brothel Operation at High-End Irvine Apartments.

A man and woman residing in Ladera Ranch were hit with numerous felony charges Thursday in connection with a prostitution business prosecutors say they were operating for nearly two years at luxury apartments in Irvine.

The man authorities call the "brother ringleader," 53-year-old Fadi Boulos Chaiban, is accused of pandering at least 29 women to commit prostitution, according to a statement from the Orange County District Attorney's Office. In addition to one felony pandering charge for each woman, Chaiban was charged with three felony counts of pimping and two felony counts of conspiracy to commit pandering, officials said.

Co-defendant Tina Lorraine Saunders, also 53, was charged with one felony count each of conspiracy to commit pimping, conspiracy to commit pandering, pimping, and pandering, the the's office said.

Prosecutors say Chaiban ran a "sophistical brothel operation" at various high-end apartment complexes in Irvine between April 2015 and January 2017, recruiting adult women to work for him by posting internet ads to meet potential victims. Saunders is accused of aiding Chaiban's operation by renting an apartment for him to use as a brothel, authorities said.

Both were taken into custody on Tuesday as they were leaving their home, officials said, and Chaiban is accused of possessing more than $469,000 in cash in a storage locker at the time of his arrest.

Law enforcement located several luxury apartment buildings in Irvine where Chaiban allegedly arranged for clients to pay for sex, according to the the's office. During their probe, investigators saw dozens of men enter and exit the apartments in 30-minute and one-hour intervals before victims left in the evening, the release states.

Chaiban collected cash earnings left behind in the apartments by victims at the end of each day, keeping the majority for himself, according to prosecutors. He is also accused of maintaining a detailed client list.

The "ringleader" allegedly took sexually explicit photos of more than 28 different victims that were posted to websites commonly used to advertise prostitution, as well as a website he ran. Chaiban is additionally accused of pretending to be a woman online to communicate with clients and set up prostitution dates, authorities said.

If convicted, Chaiban faces a maximum sentence of 45 years and four months in state prison, while Saunders faces a maximum of six years in state prison, the the's office said. His bail has been set a $3 million and hers has been set at $500,000; both must prove bond money is from a legal and legitimate source.

LoveTheOC
02-07-17, 19:16
They say late January. Apologize if this is old info.

NEW YORK (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Almost 500 people were arrested in a crackdown on human trafficking in California, police said on Wednesday, in raids that also led to the rescue of more than 50 victims, including children.

Police said they had rescued 28 children, some of whom had been reported missing, and also 27 adults who had been coerced into prostitution.

"We let everybody know throughout the state that. We're going to aggressively go after the pimps and the exploiters, as well as the johns and especially the johns that think that they can prey on the minors," said Kent Wegener, a lieutenant with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Police arrested 474 people and freed victims in and around cities from Los Angeles to San Diego and Santa Barbara in state-wide raids over three days in late January, Wegener said.

Charges against those arrested include pimping, solicitation of prostitution and human trafficking, said the San Diego Country District Attorney's office in a statement.

The crackdown was carried out to coincide with the end of Human Trafficking Awareness Month in January, which former President Barack Obama proclaimed in 2014.

Hornilius69
02-08-17, 05:01
... Human Trafficking Awareness Month in January, which former President Barack Obama proclaimed in 2014.Thanks for the head up! I am cutting back on ******** and massage visits.

CuriousGuyMke
02-08-17, 07:00
Howdy, Gents. I'm heading out to your (non-freezing) neck of the woods next week and wondering if somebody might be able to give me a little info. Anytime I come out to visit, I usually get a trim and a shave over on Esperanza & Fairlynn, by the Canyon Inn. Always wondered about the shop next door but haven't found much in the way of reviews. Anyone with any experience there?

Thanks very much.

Slurpy33
02-08-17, 10:27
A few weeks back I posted about a V girl that exchanged numbers with me. We have texting since then. We finally decided to meet up last Friday night.

Even though she was saying she was interested in dating I wasn't sure if that was the case. I started thinking what if I get there and she is just wanting to provide extra services on the side. Of course I would have been ok with that but I was actually hoping that she was just wanting to date as she did not offer FS or BJ during the massage.

We met and ended up spending a few hours just talking in the car. We hugged and I kissed her on the cheek and once on the mouth. She says she wants to keep getting to know me. She also said she needs to know that I'm ok with her doing massage one day a week for extra cash. I asked what she does for the tips and she said HE and sometimes let's them touch her. I said I can't say much because this is how we met. But if we got serious I would not want her to continue.

Thoughts?I done it before for about 6 years it was the most fun I've ever had being I'm married and she understood. I really enjoyed it. But if you plan on getting serious you better be ready to be able to support her. She is doing the work for extra money and if you want her to stop she will need to be compensated for lost wages. As you get closer to her the jealousy will come eventually unless you can seperate it and think its just a piece of ass. I would still take a chance and see how things work out. Remember if they please a man for just some money wait and see what they do for someone they really like.

Morongo
02-08-17, 12:57
Thanks for the info. I will definitely avoid.

I've visited Emerald a few times this year. I've seen Angela the last few times. Massage is strong but only lasts about 45 minutes instead of the hour. The last time I was there I noticed two things that bugged me. First, the towel she laid over my crotch after cleaning me up she took off after the massage, folded it up and put it in a cupboard. Second, the towel I was laying on she folded up after the massage and set on the end of the bed.

And here I thought I was so smart using that towel on the end of the bed to cover up the bed!

Yuck.

Morongo
02-08-17, 13:55
Couldn't agree more. I love the location of H&H, but the service is way too inconsistent. I've gotten all the way from BBFS with hot MILF, to the worst HJ ever here. I just can't invest any more time at that place not knowing what you're going to get. Shut It DOWN!!

I tried H&H like six months ago, pretty much had the experience. I don't know about back then but it's just become a typically overpriced, rushed viet place now. I had like a 30 ish viet lady that wanted. 8 just for a HE. I wasn't happy about that but somehow got it down to 50 for her to finish the dirty deed. But still, I haven't been back there since my first visit since I wasn't too pleased with them trying to be ROBs.

Leiterf
02-08-17, 14:14
I done it before for about 6 years it was the most fun I've ever had being I'm married and she understood. I really enjoyed it. But if you plan on getting serious you better be ready to be able to support her. She is doing the work for extra money and if you want her to stop she will need to be compensated for lost wages. As you get closer to her the jealousy will come eventually unless you can seperate it and think its just a piece of ass. I would still take a chance and see how things work out. Remember if they please a man for just some money wait and see what they do for someone they really like.Thanks for your comments and advice. I am not married and so I am not just talking with her for a piece of ass. I'm sure I would be a bit jealous eventually. But I would like to see where it goes.

Leiterf
02-08-17, 14:27
I was bored last weekend sobI decided to go visit Lena at F and C. I called ahead for a 10 am appt.

Lena was happy to see me as usual. So we went to the room. She was getting prepared as I undressed. And just as we were about to start the session approx 10:10 I hear another Monger enter saying he had an appointment. Then Lena came in my room and said Boss wants to talk to me on the phone. I'm already undressed but I took the call. Mama asked me if I had called ahead and I said yes. She said somehow there two men booked for 10 and could I wait or come back. I handed Lena the phone and told her I had called too and I will not wait or come back again ever. Not my fault they double booked and I was the one in time. Lena said no please don't go. So she told the boss and the monger she is booked with me first.

Got right to it. BJ, BBCG, MISH, DOGGY more BJ. This went on for about 45 Min. Grand Finale with a CIM and COF. She's works hard. She's a bit weird. Anyway saying I love you and calling me her husband.

Still a good time even with The mishap.

Caribe
02-08-17, 16:26

Thoughts?Been there. Done different. Known a few FWB NSA PROVIDERS. Never made a commitment. Some said they stopped HE after being with me. Others said the scaled back to HJ with no touching. I said no prob but I still them encouraged doing things for tips. I also didn't believe or not believe what they said they did. I knew this was how they made their living before hooking up with me. I never wanted to get serious for the reasons previously stated. I took her tokens of friendship and offered my own (nothing monetary). When things ended, it was a clean break. While it lasted, it was some good NSA FS.
Currnetly, there is a married provider that makes for a great arrangement. She comes over on her day off. Hubby thinks she is rubbing feet all day. We are both happy with the arrangement.

AlexRodriguez
02-08-17, 16:39
Been there. Done different. Known a few FWB NSA PROVIDERS. Never made a commitment. Some said they stopped HE after being with me. Others said the scaled back to HJ with no touching. I said no prob but I still them encouraged doing things for tips. I also didn't believe or not believe what they said they did. I knew this was how they made their living before hooking up with me. I never wanted to get serious for the reasons previously stated. I took her tokens of friendship and offered my own (nothing monetary). When things ended, it was a clean break. While it lasted, it was some good NSA FS.
Currnetly, there is a married provider that makes for a great arrangement. She comes over on her day off. Hubby thinks she is rubbing feet all day. We are both happy with the arrangement.I would love that kind of arrangement!

And, guys, never forget how great it is to be single.

BenderOver
02-08-17, 17:19
Dropped by PC Wellness based on the previous reviews and comments on here, so thanks for that. Never went in before, suspected the place was HE based on the looks. Kind of weird that it's a PPS in front. Asked for a young girl and in walks an older bbw. Asked her nicely to send in the sweety from the front desk. In comes a skinnier taller prettier girl. Don't know if it's the girl from the front or not. She calls herself Sandy and is VN. Mediocre massage with big time rubbing tease. On the flip, I initiate by flipping up her bra, subtle huh? Only HJ is avail with her panties pulled down and bra flipped up.

L 7. 3 face 8. 1 body. Nice tits and ass. Very nice.

A 5. 0 she's nice if you shoot fast. I don't, so she got a little bitchy on me. Started rushing me when clearly there was no time issue.

S 6. 0 if a HJ from a cutie is what you're looking for.

E 30 hr. 40 donation.

Are she's too prude for me to revisit her. Will have to try out Lina if I go back.

Thanks for the previous posts guys. The place was fun to explore. Didn't have super high expectations, came out feeling good.

Bender.

Lbcrican
02-08-17, 20:54
My all time fav was Amy but she seems to have retired. I've visited Lena on multiple occasions. We all know how nutty she is. Not really into her with all the I Love You's. Is there anyone else over there that will take you to the back room that isn't a complete pig?

Blake4587
02-08-17, 21:20
Still looking for the hottest provider in Orange County. Who is the hottest you've received oral service from and which location?

LoveTheOC
02-09-17, 01:17
Obviously you are not reading the recommendations on these threads. Search for TV and you will be happy!

Still looking for the hottest provider in Orange County. Who is the hottest you've received oral service from and which location?

Pcpc1688
02-09-17, 01:50
Dropped by PC Wellness based on the previous reviews and comments on here, so thanks for that. Never went in before, suspected the place was HE based on the looks. Kind of weird that it's a PPS in front. Asked for a young girl and in walks an older bbw. Asked her nicely to send in the sweety from the front desk. In comes a skinnier taller prettier girl. Don't know if it's the girl from the front or not. She calls herself Sandy and is VN. Mediocre massage with big time rubbing tease. On the flip, I initiate by flipping up her bra, subtle huh? Only HJ is avail with her panties pulled down and bra flipped up.

L 7. 3 face 8. 1 body. Nice tits and ass. Very nice.

A 5. 0 she's nice if you shoot fast. I don't, so she got a little bitchy on me. Started rushing me when clearly there was no time issue.

S 6. 0 if a HJ from a cutie is what you're looking for.

E 30 hr. 40 donation.

Are she's too prude for me to revisit her. Will have to try out Lina if I go back.

Thanks for the previous posts guys. The place was fun to explore. Didn't have super high expectations, came out feeling good.

Bender.I got this young Viet weka ago. Cotten panties and sweet taco over panties. Couldn't get me done so I got a 10 refund LOL. Gave her 5 and she was cute and nice and wanted to refund me the tip too LOL.

Pc out.

Blake4587
02-09-17, 04:12
Obviously you are not reading the recommendations on these threads. Search for TV and you will be happy!I searched this thread for TV and got this.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:

TV.

Leiterf
02-09-17, 15:07
I got this young Viet weka ago. Cotten panties and sweet taco over panties. Couldn't get me done so I got a 10 refund LOL. Gave her 5 and she was cute and nice and wanted to refund me the tip too LOL.

Pc out.Where is PC wellness.

Leiterf
02-09-17, 15:08
I got this young Viet weka ago. Cotten panties and sweet taco over panties. Couldn't get me done so I got a 10 refund LOL. Gave her 5 and she was cute and nice and wanted to refund me the tip too LOL.

Pc out.

I searched this thread for TV and got this.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search:

TV.I found nothing on TV as well.

Amoreux
02-09-17, 15:41
My all time fav was Amy but she seems to have retired. I've visited Lena on multiple occasions. We all know how nutty she is. Not really into her with all the I Love You's. Is there anyone else over there that will take you to the back room that isn't a complete pig?Call and ask for YoYo. She is young, pretty, and wow. ! Maybe the best!

MikeFandango
02-09-17, 15:42
I done it before for about 6 years it was the most fun I've ever had being I'm married and she understood. I really enjoyed it. But if you plan on getting serious you better be ready to be able to support her. She is doing the work for extra money and if you want her to stop she will need to be compensated for lost wages. As you get closer to her the jealousy will come eventually unless you can seperate it and think its just a piece of ass. I would still take a chance and see how things work out. Remember if they please a man for just some money wait and see what they do for someone they really like.Well if she doesn't give FS to customers, relationship will be Ok, but they are usually extremely jealous and you will be off limits AMP's unless you want to fight with a crazy woman, if they do FS prepare to live with a woman tired that doesn't want sex (she already got it 6 times or more at work) and when you do you get the same stuff customers gets, no extras, my suggestion is date, do your crazy stuff with her and when relationship start to get serious (usually after one month or so) migrate to green pastures.

DutchTreat
02-09-17, 17:38
Okay, I can't take it anymore. It's time to put you mongers out of your misery.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/calis-1-freaky-bbw-amazon-booty/97756557

You're welcome.

Dutch.

I found nothing on TV as well.

Leiterf
02-09-17, 17:53
Okay, I can't take it anymore. It's time to put you mongers out of your misery.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/calis-1-freaky-bbw-amazon-booty/97756557

You're welcome.

Dutch.Thanks for the info but I will pass. Not into Big White girls. She looks nasty. Hahaha.

Caribe
02-09-17, 18:09
Call and ask for YoYo. She is young, pretty, and wow. ! Maybe the best!Yoyo is Amy. She changed her name.

Bronco
02-09-17, 19:33

- There's several next to Lovely that serves the same.Is that with or without the house fee??

Blake4587
02-09-17, 22:42
Thanks for the info but I will pass. Not into Big White girls. She looks nasty. Hahaha.Agreed, I'm looking for attractive and fit women who know how to please.

Blake4587
02-09-17, 22:44
Yoyo is Amy. She changed her name.How old would you guess Amy is and what would you rate her face, body, and service? Where is FC?

Caribe
02-10-17, 01:16
How old would you guess Amy is and what would you rate her face, body, and service? Where is FC?Those women are all older than mid-40's and that's being kind. Some were pushing the Six-Oh.

OldAsiaHand
02-10-17, 03:20
I was bored last weekend sobI decided to go visit Lena at F and C. I called ahead for a 10 am appt.

Lena was happy to see me as usual. So we went to the room. She was getting prepared as I undressed. And just as we were about to start the session approx 10:10 I hear another Monger enter saying he had an appointment. Then Lena came in my room and said Boss wants to talk to me on the phone. I'm already undressed but I took the call. Mama asked me if I had called ahead and I said yes. She said somehow there two men booked for 10 and could I wait or come back. I handed Lena the phone and told her I had called too and I will not wait or come back again ever. Not my fault they double booked and I was the one in time. Lena said no please don't go. So she told the boss and the monger she is booked with me first.

Got right to it. BJ, BBCG, MISH, DOGGY more BJ. This went on for about 45 Min. Grand Finale with a CIM and COF. She's works hard. She's a bit weird. Anyway saying I love you and calling me her husband.

Still a good time even with The mishap.How much did you tip her?

Blake4587
02-10-17, 04:59
Any attractive women providers under 30?

DutchTreat
02-10-17, 12:58
To each his own. An attractive, fit white girl, under the age of 30, who's not strung out on drugs will likely set you back 2 bills minimum. Most of them have GPS, IMO, and either upsell or watch the clock like they are trying to catch the next bus out of town.

Enjoy.

Dutch.

Thanks for the info but I will pass. Not into Big White girls. She looks nasty. Hahaha.

Blake4587
02-10-17, 14:02
To each his own. An attractive, fit white girl, under the age of 30, who's not strung out on drugs will likely set you back 2 bills minimum. Most of them have GPS, IMO, and either upsell or watch the clock like they are trying to catch the next bus out of town.

Enjoy.

Dutch.I'm fine paying 160-200 for a hottie under 30 who will treat me right. I'd rather pay to live a dream than settle for someone I'm not incredibly attracted to.

DutchTreat
02-10-17, 16:18
That's cool. You're 100% right not to settle. We all work too hard for our money to pay for a disappointing experience. I look forward to reading your report as soon as you find the hottie of your dreams.

Good luck!

Dutch.

I'm fine paying 160-200 for a hottie under 30 who will treat me right. I'd rather pay to live a dream than settle for someone I'm not incredibly attracted to.

AlexRodriguez
02-10-17, 16:58
I'm fine paying 160-200 for a hottie under 30 who will treat me right. I'd rather pay to live a dream than settle for someone I'm not incredibly attracted to.You ain't finding any "hotties" or anyone you're "not incredibly attracted to" that "will treat you right" for 160-200 - unless, of course, we have entirely different opinions of what's hot.

I suppose you could go to some of the asian places and get a 30 min session for approx. 200, but that would be the low end and that's the only thing I could think of for what you seem to be looking for.

Good luck, and please do report back!

Fistfirst
02-10-17, 17:20
Of course I know what it is in a car but what is it in an AMP?

Enjoy.

Dutch.

BruceBanner
02-10-17, 17:56
Of course I know what it is in a car but what is it in an AMP?Golden Pussy Syndrome.

Fe Maiden
02-10-17, 19:40
Sunshine in LF. She gives a great relaxing and sensual massage with lots of attention to all the important spots and a very nice HE. Next time I'm calling ahead to make an appointment with her.

OC Coffee
02-10-17, 21:11
Yoyo is Amy. She changed her name.Hello, it seems that I couldn't find F&C any where. Also, is PC wellness is on westminster??

Thanks in advance.

Blake4587
02-10-17, 22:00
Sunshine in LF. She gives a great relaxing and sensual massage with lots of attention to all the important spots and a very nice HE. Next time I'm calling ahead to make an appointment with her.How old would you estimate her to be and what would you rate her face and body? Just handy or more services offered? What's the rate?

Miketastic69
02-10-17, 22:11
You ain't finding any "hotties" or anyone you're "not incredibly attracted to" that "will treat you right" for 160-200 - unless, of course, we have entirely different opinions of what's hot.

!You can possibly travel to find what you're looking for. College towns, places like Tampa or Miami. But in OC? Hard to find.

Fe Maiden
02-11-17, 11:15
How old would you estimate her to be and what would you rate her face and body? Just handy or more services offered? What's the rate?Hard to tell age on the Asian gals but I'd say 30's to early 40's. Nice body just an okay face. Standard rate. It was a handy bUT a very skilled one. She was in contact with my cock before the flip and after along with the boys and taint for a good 30 minutes.

Leiterf
02-11-17, 13:15
How much did you tip her?It was. 8.

Miketastic69
02-11-17, 16:52

8. Accupressure and Relaxation in Anaheim (Korean).Thanks for this wonderful list! Any places open late, like midnight? Or definitely later than 10 pm?

TurnedOn
02-11-17, 17:29
Those women are all older than mid-40's and that's being kind. Some were pushing the Six-Oh.Amy (Yoyo?) is younger. And cute.

Leiterf
02-11-17, 19:05
I decided to try this place in Stanton / Cypress again. The 1st time only HJ J was on the menu.

I went early and had a nice cute V girl about 30. She said she was 30. She gave a great hard massage. I asked her if she was married and se said. Ummm yes. Not sure if I believed her.

She had a nice butt and nice natural Bs. But a bit of a belly. The belly didn't seem like a fat belly more like a woman who is starting to show. She was sweet and talkative. Usual tease from behind. Then on the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ and I motioned for FS and she said she only does HJ. So I said OK. As she began she lowered the top so I could touch and taste her Bs. I lifted her dress and played with her girl from behind. And then started a DATy from behind which she seem to enjoy. Then I picked her up on to the table and I think she thought I was going for FS and she sad no. And I said I know don't worry. Then I continued the DATY. She got really into it and was telling me when she came. She got up and thanked my for her OG and continued a nice HJ until I was done. Then she asked me what would I like massaged now? So she finished with my neck and head. She cleaned me up and I was out. . 6 for the hour and. 6 for a tip.

Do you guys really think she is married?

Joe Valdez
02-11-17, 19:31
There was a huge OC bust last week. Doesn't that make you guys scared to go to these places. I've been holding off on my HX visits cause I'm afraid they are fake posts or something.

Am I missing something. Seems sketchy.

Miketastic69
02-11-17, 20:40
There was a huge OC bust last week. Doesn't that make you guys scared to go to these places. I've been holding off on my HX visits cause I'm afraid they are fake posts or something.

Am I missing something. Seems sketchy.Searched and did not see it anywhere.

ChrisPoontang
02-11-17, 20:45
Searched and did not see it anywhere.The news of the bust in OC was picked up world wide:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4188428/Man-woman-ran-sophisticated-brothel-Orange-County.html

Joe Valdez
02-11-17, 21:44
Searched and did not see it anywhere.http://abc7.com/news/oc-man-ran-high-end-brothel-out-of-irvine-apartments-police-say/1734881/

Which worries me cause all the aamps are in Irvine.

I think the ads from reputable aamps are the cops.

Pinche Gringo
02-12-17, 16:58
Been wanting to experience a true tantric massage. Not your usual AMP with HE but the actual tantric experience. Been searching for a while. Any one know of a MP that does the real thing?

Thanks.

Species
02-12-17, 18:05
Amy (Yoyo?) is younger. And cute.Went by today and asked for Yoyo, Boss lady said she will be back next month.

BBCbjboiiii
02-12-17, 19:17
Relatively new monger here, was wondering if anyone can pm me details on Fish and Chips AMP!

Lift Her Up
02-12-17, 20:17
. . . I pulled into the parking area and to my surprise I had two options; left door or right door. I went to the right and I was greeted by an early 20's viet gal. Smoking hot! I thought bait and switch for sure and to my surprise she walks in with her little dress. I need to repeat . . .

Anyone tried the door on the left? I think it was called Rose.I decided it was time for me to visit the Stanton area, and that it would build up our brotherhood's general knowledge if I tried "the door on the left" and reported back. So, here goes.

In I went, expecting I'd see an Asian. My heart sank when in came Belinda, a Latina. I say "my heart sank," because I just haven't hit it off with the last five or so Latinas I've tried. It's just a mismatch between me and their culture, I think, 'cause other guys haven't had the problem I've had. Anyway, I needn't have been sad here, because as soon as she started talking and touching, my heart boosted right back up, as did another part of my body too.

It was all in all a thoroughly delightful session, due to her sincere and intense efforts to see that I had a good time.

She's probably just over 5', wears a cocktail dress at the start, and has nice long hair. Her breasts seem enhanced, something I think she didn't really have to do because she's the kind of girl who doesn't need size to get the point across, so to speak. Whatever, I just loved seeing and feeling those nipples descend into my open mouth. I also felt a little sad for her because she seems to have a C-section scar, done by someone less skilled than those we have at home who can make them almost invisible. But again whatever, it didn't detract from the session.

Belinda is evenings only, Monday through Thursday. I want to get back there and have at it again. I felt like my donations were going for a good cause, someone who'll use the money to better herself, make a better life for herself and family, learn better English, all the while leaving many of us with memories for a lifetime.

Lift Her Up.

JerSeinfeld
02-13-17, 04:30
Updates.

Thanks Acuradreamer, Hornilius69, thetallman, OC Aamper.

8. Accupressure and Relaxation in Anaheim 0. 5 HF 1. 0 (Korean, latin).

9. Pink formerly known as Himalya Aromatherapy in Anaheim behind California Girls Anaheim 1. 0-1. 2 (domican and latina).

10. Tulip in Stanton, "standard fair".

11. Natural Healing in Norwalk on San Antonio 0. 5 HF 1. 4 (Persian?

12. Serenity Times now JJs in Lake Forest.

13. F&C. The place with no name next to the Fish and Chips place. Damn it took me a long time to figure this out. Reading a lot of you Mongers' obscure posting on this place! Anyways, it was fun figuring it out, so I won't ruin it for you.

Wireless91910
02-13-17, 13:18
Lulu has left the building. Only Angie and Lina available as Amy has been on 2 month vacation as per MMS. City had them remove window coverings on front so more visible in front now. It was a good run, not sure how much longer they can sustain.

Billy
02-13-17, 16:56
Been wanting to experience a true tantric massage. Not your usual AMP with HE but the actual tantric experience. Been searching for a while. Any one know of a MP that does the real thing?

Thanks.In my experience, as in over 30 years, I've never had a good one in a MP. Time and MMS get in the way of a true Tantric experience. I've had some awesome sessions with private provides of that art form. They are usually expensive though, like $200 and up. But I thought they were worth it. Haven't done that in a few years though. Billy.

CoolDude714
02-13-17, 18:13
So I went to a MP last night. I got the full service from this Asian chick. Everything was covered CBJ and CFS. She did kiss my neck and I sucked on her breast. The next day, this morning, I woke up with a sore throat. Do you guys think I caught something from my provider or is it just a cold?

Connaisseur
02-14-17, 00:54

Thanks.Sadly none that I know of in our fair state. But should your travels ever take you to Frankfurt, Germany, you will feel like you've just gone to (tantric) heaven.

Conn.

MikeFandango
02-14-17, 07:04
So I went to a MP last night. I got the full service from this Asian chick. Everything was covered CBJ and CFS. She did kiss my neck and I sucked on her breast. The next day, this morning, I woke up with a sore throat. Do you guys think I caught something from my provider or is it just a cold?Classic symptoms for a deadly disease, may be too late to go to a doctor, at least you enjoy your short life 😁.

NeverTell
02-14-17, 09:52
I was going to go to Bio but somehow ended up at Massage Center behind Philly's Best. Knocked on door. Friendly older "Asian" gal gave a nice massage. Provided HJ ending and let me rub all around pants area. Also let me lift up bra and nibble on her nipples. At the end she laid on top of me and I rubbed her back and she said next time I will give her the massage.

LF Body Care on Aspan.

Bio Therapy at Aspan / Muirlands.q

Morongo
02-14-17, 13:50
Curious to know if any action went down in the individual curtain rooms up front ever, or just relegated to the back room. I've only used the back room.

Lulu has left the building. Only Angie and Lina available as Amy has been on 2 month vacation as per MMS. City had them remove window coverings on front so more visible in front now. It was a good run, not sure how much longer they can sustain.

Hornilius69
02-14-17, 18:24
Lulu has left the building. Only Angie and Lina available as Amy has been on 2 month vacation as per MMS. City had them remove window coverings on front so more visible in front now. It was a good run, not sure how much longer they can sustain.If the City started to enforce code on this place, F C won't last that long.

SCJohn
02-14-17, 19:43
They seem to have a high turn over here. Everyone I asked for brought a blank stare. "Lily" was next up in the rotation. 40 ish Chinese lady, average looks. Good deep massage. 40 minutes into the massage, she shifted to a light finger tip massage, game on. Flipped and got oiled up. Allowed some access to a decent set of tits. I'd return for the massage, but who knows if she'll still be there.

AcuraDreamer
02-15-17, 03:09
Curious to know if any action went down in the individual curtain rooms up front ever, or just relegated to the back room. I've only used the back room.Thats odd I've been to many massage places but never been to one where window coverings were removed. Never been to f and c but would it really matter. I think the lack of girls would kill the business.

Morongo
02-15-17, 12:04
I wonder if another foot reflexology joint will take up the slack if F&C goes under. Had my first bite of Fish & Chips last week and it wasn't the best experience, but I kind of like the ambiance of a reflexology front. Different vibe to keep things interesting.

If the City started to enforce code on this place, F C won't last that long.

Morongo
02-15-17, 12:26
I'm surprised the the 440 Fair "Fun Zone" stays open with every week that goes by. It is the Disneyland of AMP's. I usually get sucked into the same spot. Always tell myself that I'm going to hit all 20 spots, but the MMS are like carnival barkers now. Just like a scene out of those old Vietnam war movies where the girls are jockying for the GI's attention to come to their dens. Incredible.

440 Fair Drive, behind the service station at Fair and Harbor..

JerSeinfeld
02-15-17, 19:28
How was your experience? I was going to give it a try with so many mongers talking about it, but it's a bit of a drive for me.

Is it worth it? Would you repeat?

I wonder if another foot reflexology joint will take up the slack if F&C goes under. Had my first bite of Fish & Chips last week and it wasn't the best experience, but I kind of like the ambiance of a reflexology front. Different vibe to keep things interesting.

TotalGrip
02-16-17, 13:56
Long time lurker here. I wanted to get massage parlor recommendations. I am looking for a girl who can easily deep throat (BBBJ) at least 9 inches without gagging. Is there a provider you recommend with amazing head game?

I apologize if this post is inappropriate or should be somewhere else, please contact me so I can correct.

Leiterf
02-16-17, 19:36
Curious to know if any action went down in the individual curtain rooms up front ever, or just relegated to the back room. I've only used the back room.Of course it goes on in the curtain rooms. If the big room is full that's what you get.

Wireless91910
02-16-17, 19:40
Seinfeld,

Love the show, favorite line.

George: Why do they make the condom packets so hard to open?

Jerry: Probably to give the women a chance to change her mind.

At one time it was a go to spot for cheap rimming, BBBJ, BBFS from Chinese laundry ladies, if you never had a girl tell you "I love you, I love you" I would tell you to try Lina. I"m sure you can find comparable places closer to home.

Just my opinion.

How was your experience? I was going to give it a try with so many mongers talking about it, but it's a bit of a drive for me.

Is it worth it? Would you repeat?

TotalGrip
02-16-17, 21:01
Long time lurker here. I wanted to get massage parlor recommendations. I am looking for a girl who can easily deep throat (BBBJ) at least 9 inches without gagging. Is there a provider you recommend with amazing head game?

I apologize if this post is inappropriate or should be somewhere else, please contact me so I can correct.Also. Know if any providers that offer MSOG? I prefer to nut, get massage, nut again.

NeverTell
02-17-17, 10:35
Can verify a fun time at Star Accupressure. She seemed a little upset at the $60 tip. Otherwise, Tina is a cute girl and gave a decent massage.

LF Body Care on Aspan.

Meobie
02-17-17, 17:20
I've seen a lot about f&c here and I was wondering if someone could help me understand where's to start.

Maybe PM me some details?

Thank you.

DeadZone
02-17-17, 19:10
So I went to a MP last night. I got the full service from this Asian chick. Everything was covered CBJ and CFS. She did kiss my neck and I sucked on her breast. The next day, this morning, I woke up with a sore throat. Do you guys think I caught something from my provider or is it just a cold?STD with sore throat as symptom takes atleast a week to appear even in hot climates. Don't worry if it persists get yourself checked out. Are there any more symptoms OR was it just cold / flu?

DeadZone
02-17-17, 19:12
Can verify a fun time at Star Accupressure. She seemed a little upset at the $60 tip. Otherwise, Tina is a cute girl and gave a decent massage.Star will not continue for long OR will have to become legit. Too much family traffic now in that location.

TouchMeHere
02-17-17, 20:57
Go back an RTFP, it's not that hard.

I've seen a lot about f&c here and I was wondering if someone could help me understand where's to start.

Maybe PM me some details?

Thank you.

MrSunnyHills
02-18-17, 00:10
I'm surprised the the 440 Fair "Fun Zone" stays open with every week that goes by. It is the Disneyland of AMP's. I usually get sucked into the same spot. Always tell myself that I'm going to hit all 20 spots, but the MMS are like carnival barkers now. Just like a scene out of those old Vietnam war movies where the girls are jockying for the GI's attention to come to their dens. Incredible.

.After you go to hot spa, then to the carnival barker's place. Finally, finish with a "Hotties Pizza". Love it. (haven't been. Just did a Google Streetview).

JerSeinfeld
02-18-17, 10:47
Been there 2 times, first time was busy, second time for seated. There seems to be two provider the mostly. One white provider and one Korean. Brandy, The white provider is average looks looks, height, 120# . Tattoos several. Very sweet and accommodating girl. Girl next door kinda feel. If you're sick of the crazy girls, go see this one!

One piece of advice, this place is very busy now, so don't show up late night like I did, the providers will be tired and that's now that great.

Korean MMS wants 0. 5, provider wants 1. 4.

Korean girl was a bit chubby, 5'2", 130# at just a glance.

The place smells like 420. Next to a very busy independent gym, who's members will look and snicker at you when you leave. Also this place is next to an older place that was busted a few years back.

Would like to repeat to see other provider too.

Good luck!

JerSeinfeld
02-18-17, 11:05
So opted for Temptation a few blocks away. Walked in saw mid aged viet guy asked for half hr, lead me in the room. Seem pretty dead I think I was the only monger there. Waited a few minutes In came Jackie. Wooh a nice looking V girl mid 30's? Not sure seems to have some work done to her face nose job for sure still pretty though. Got massaged for about 10 mins then on the flip she pulled the towel to expose junior saw junior getting excited, then she asked if I ever been there before I said just once then asked what would you like? I said BJ negotiated. 8, FS was also offered for a buck 20 but went for the BJ. Soon after she pulled her skirt off holy smokes she got some good size boobs b / c cups, nice thick body not fat or anything a big bone thick. Kiity was shaved. She was working junior to a firm then proceeded to put on the raincoat. Jesus she has a make you come quick type skills, good suction to stroke ratio. Tried my best not to bust quick but eventually did LOL. After she left got a warm towel cleaned up Jr chatted a bit then left.

Overall a good experience would return for extras. Told me to come on weekdays if I want someone younger.I can concur with this experience at Temptation in Stanton. I went in the middle of a weekday though. Vgirl is probably mid to late 30's. Thick! As in American Gladiator type NOT fat. Everything is on the menu. Tight body, not flabby.

I would recommend you go just to check her out! Vgirls aren't supposed to look like this!