PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146

JTimberlake888
05-25-22, 16:37
They wire it back to China 20 g's at a time. Yes tax free.Who knows. LOL why's everyone and expert. These girls work hard for their money. Would you blow someone for $60 ? Just saying if you don't like the way they charge then find a white or Latina girl.

JTimberlake888
05-25-22, 16:40
There's this one from.

Nightfunpages. I believe it's Elegant Body in Cm. Not bad for $100 with He. No FS.

https://nightfunpages.com/best-body-rub-costa-mesa-new-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

Then there's Mai Thai in Orange that's offering some nuru. Or at least when I checked it out. Don't care and don't know. Sorrry if you don't get the same service.

JTimberlake888
05-25-22, 16:42
Dubois better than kings in my opinion.I have to check it out hope tonight or this weekend. Don't want to get monkey pox LOL.

JTimberlake888
05-25-22, 16:44
Air Body is my #1 spot for a complete full body massage and finished wi HJ.

Visited many AMP no others come close to what you get here for the price and value, no comparison.Both are good. Prices aren't bad compared to your gf, wife, mistress, hooker. We all end up paying for some type of pleasure.

JTimberlake888
05-25-22, 16:45
Love this place, cleaner rooms and are larger and more private than SH downstairs. I was there last week and had Sally for the first time. Nice lady around 40 ish and tight body. Good massage and HJ with bare breasts touch. In the lobby I saw a another lady, thin and sexy, I first thought she was Anna because she was thin but she wasn't. She had a mask on, I wonder if that was this Charlie you're talking about, she must be new.

I never heard of Lisa, how is she? Also heard of new girls Amy and Shu Shu.Must be a promoter. Never got Asian girl. Just. Laotian.

Or fat Latinas.

FrankReynolds
05-25-22, 17:42
Was posting in nuru thread so cross posting here. Been here a bit lately, some cool, some not cool.

Pinky: petite Asian, super fire.

Chanel: used to work in lake forest, is prob the hottest provider ever. White and killer body and face and good nuru.

Sage: cool mixed black babe, decent massage and pretty hot but not as good as pinky.

Star: fire petite Latina chick, petite with nice fake tits and super hot face. Sorta looks Filipino.

Wolfie: super cool white chick that's really great nuru and prob does extras. She's pretty hot.

Hayden: hot white chick with colored hair. Good nuru, not fit but def not fat.

Miley: petite Latina, she's alright.

Jessica: Latina chick, not good. Wants nuru rates for non-nude. Avoid.

Dora: Asian chick, kinda old and not that great. Also wants nuru rates for non-nude. Avoid.

FrankReynolds
05-25-22, 17:42
Does anyone have info on how to contact / book with them? I don't see their ads ever, number disconnected but keep seeing y'all recommending it and would love to check it. Thank you!

HeadorTail
05-25-22, 17:47
Must be a promoter. Never got Asian girl. Just. Laotian.

Or fat Latinas.JT you must be thinking of another spot. Bamboo Wood on southeast corner of Westminster and Magnolia has always been all Chinese.

Slammer6008
05-25-22, 18:03
Who knows. LOL why's everyone and expert. These girls work hard for their money. Would you blow someone for $60 ? Just saying if you don't like the way they charge then find a white or Latina girl.Not an expert. Just seeing how it was done from one provider. But yeah I seen these guys walking in want to get a $60 blowjob and I haven't taken a shower for two weeks. Or some old guy coming in smelling like mothballs.

MMacFly
05-25-22, 20:57
Went to SH massage. Super busy on a Sunday night. I ended up getting Rosa. Zero English. Had a decent massage with HJ. Allowed some kissing and pulled her tits out. Tried to go downstairs but she said she was on her period. Probably a lie but told me next time. Gave me her number but not sure I would repeat. The set up is just too open there with the shades and being so close to the rooms around you. Definitely more of a party atmosphere than Bamwood and the girls all seem friendly there. Can hear everything from everyone when getting your massage. Maybe more can be had there? Idk.

GreenStream
05-25-22, 22:24
Sunrise 8 is guaranteed BBFSCIP. But you have to be willing to throw hygiene out the window. Rosie sees between 20 and 50 guys a day, often with no cleanup. All business: she'll squeeze every cent out of you before she squeezes every drop out of you.

But she's young, hot, blasian, just the right amount of fur, natural Cs, high energy, and has the ultra-sexy kitty cat attitude to drive you wild and forget your budget.

She's the pro all pros aspire to be.

If you want BBFSCIP and to hell with any consequences or self-respect, Sunrise 8 is THE go-to place.How long can she go seeing 20 to 50 men per day (unless they are all below average size)? If she sees 35 guys a day, makes $100 per guy, and works 5 days a week, that is $875,000 per year! Even half that is an amazing amount.

BuRoller
05-25-22, 22:49

Or fat Latinas.Is Laos no longer part of Asia?

JustChekIn
05-25-22, 23:19
How long can she go seeing 20 to 50 men per day (unless they are all below average size)? If she sees 35 guys a day, makes $100 per guy, and works 5 days a week, that is $875,000 per year! Even half that is an amazing amount.Average 1/2 guy for 10 hours and a few breaks in between leaves average 20 to 25. Think about this a more realistic. Not here to argue, so that is that.

HeadorTail
05-25-22, 23:51
Average 1/2 guy for 10 hours and a few breaks in between leaves average 20 to 25. Think about this a more realistic. Not here to argue, so that is that.Five or six years ago I answered an ad for $75 FS. For half an hour. Crazy right? Got to hotel. She had said call from parking lot. She said come to 4th floor end of hall and wait. Ok. Text when I get there. Ok. I do. Five minutes. Ok. She texted come up stairwell to room 5 xx. Ok. I do. Decent looking tall white blond in a baby doll negligee lets me in. I pay her. She tells me to nude up. She washes Junior and gives me a cover. She kneels down a sucks me stiff in 90 seconds. She gets on her knees between the twin beds. Let's go. During the eight minutes I spent pounding her pee hole she got two calls and sent two texts and got two. I finished. She said to drop it in the toilet and head down the elevator. I asked how many she'll see. She said maybe thirty on a good day. I went down the elevator and got to my car thinking WTF just happened.

SaltyDog
05-26-22, 00:22
How long can she go seeing 20 to 50 men per day (unless they are all below average size)? If she sees 35 guys a day, makes $100 per guy, and works 5 days a week, that is $875,000 per year! Even half that is an amazing amount.If the shop opens at 10 and closes at 10 best to redo the math. Lots of these women are hooked on money not cock. There's the Lisa in SGV and you got to wonder if she's working on her 2nd million.

JetStream1
05-26-22, 00:34
Went to SH massage. Super busy on a Sunday night. I ended up getting Rosa. Zero English. Had a decent massage with HJ. Allowed some kissing and pulled her tits out. Tried to go downstairs but she said she was on her period. Probably a lie but told me next time. Gave me her number but not sure I would repeat. The set up is just too open there with the shades and being so close to the rooms around you. Definitely more of a party atmosphere than Bamwood and the girls all seem friendly there. Can hear everything from everyone when getting your massage. Maybe more can be had there? Idk.The set up is actually fun. Anything goes in there. So what if you hear some fast slurpy oil sounds and some moans from the next room.

Alowicious
05-26-22, 01:02
Average 1/2 guy for 10 hours and a few breaks in between leaves average 20 to 25. Think about this a more realistic. Not here to argue, so that is that.Well, when there's a line 3-deep that keeps moving, and I'm there for 20 minutes and in that time she sees 3 guys, and at a rate that she doesn't even bother to get dressed as she hops from cock to cock, I dunno, my math kinda adds up. <-- Just described an actual experience, and the last time I'll ever go there.

Sound7
05-26-22, 01:49
Anyone has this been identified in a massage? Am I the first to report here?

MT used bright light skin survey on the back.

JetStream1
05-26-22, 09:26
Got to hotel. She had said call from parking lot. She said come to 4th floor end of hall and wait. Ok. Text when I get there. Ok. I do. Five minutes. Ok. She texted come up stairwell to room 5 xx. Ok. I do.Sounds like a ransom drop. Although my dentist schedules like this too. And they talk about dentists being so depressed looking in some many mouths in a day.

there's a line 3-deep that keeps moving, and I'm there for 20 minutes and in that time she sees 3 guys, and at a rate that she doesn't even bother to get dressed as she hops from cock to cock.Voluntary gang bang. Silly question but was she tight at all? Could you even tell you were inside or not? [Deleted by Admin]

HeadorTail
05-26-22, 12:07
Anyone know where the YZ girls landed. Cindy, Nancy and Grace in particular. Thanks.

HeadorTail
05-26-22, 14:01
Anyone has this been identified in a massage? Am I the first to report here?

MT used bright light skin survey on the back.No but I put a blue light on a nuru girl's belly one time and gave up nuru.

HeadorTail
05-26-22, 14:02
Heartless Jay, could you message me. Thanks.

CuriousSpek
05-26-22, 14:50
What is the actual name of this new massage parlor and where? Does the infamous Lucy work there too?

Grimmy23
05-26-22, 16:30
Well, when there's a line 3-deep that keeps moving, and I'm there for 20 minutes and in that time she sees 3 guys, and at a rate that she doesn't even bother to get dressed as she hops from cock to cock, I dunno, my math kinda adds up. <-- Just described an actual experience, and the last time I'll ever go there.Back in the days before Nirvana got busted, Rose would see 3 mongers in half an hour. You had to make an appointment to see her, but they'd triple book the appointments. When you showed up they told you that she was busy and they'd have another girl do the massage and Rose would be in for the finish. So you'd go in and get rubbed by whatever random provider was available, while listening to her slurping away on the guy in the room next door, then 10 minutes later listening to the guy in the room across the hall pound her ass, then she'd come into your room, drop the dress, and it was your turn in your orifice of choice. Not very appealing and I wouldn't have done it if I knew the system. She just got so popular, mostly due to reviews here, that she had to maximize her efficiencies to put it nicely.

Slammer6008
05-26-22, 16:49
Back in the days before Nirvana got busted, Rose would see 3 mongers in half an hour. You had to make an appointment to see her, but they'd triple book the appointments. When you showed up they told you that she was busy and they'd have another girl do the massage and Rose would be in for the finish. So you'd go in and get rubbed by whatever random provider was available, while listening to her slurping away on the guy in the room next door, then 10 minutes later listening to the guy in the room across the hall pound her ass, then she'd come into your room, drop the dress, and it was your turn in your orifice of choice. Not very appealing and I wouldn't have done it if I knew the system. She just got so popular, mostly due to reviews here, that she had to maximize her efficiencies to put it nicely.When she worked in the La Palma spot it wasn't that bad. But she wanted two houses in a gardener so she had to meet her quota.

SCJohn
05-26-22, 17:17
Back in the days before Nirvana got busted, Rose would see 3 mongers in half an hour. You had to make an appointment to see her, but they'd triple book the appointments. When you showed up they told you that she was busy and they'd have another girl do the massage and Rose would be in for the finish. So you'd go in and get rubbed by whatever random provider was available, while listening to her slurping away on the guy in the room next door, then 10 minutes later listening to the guy in the room across the hall pound her ass, then she'd come into your room, drop the dress, and it was your turn in your orifice of choice. Not very appealing and I wouldn't have done it if I knew the system. She just got so popular, mostly due to reviews here, that she had to maximize her efficiencies to put it nicely.LOL, just like seeing a doctor now. The nurse takes all your vitals and will ask you what's bothering you. Then leave you sitting in your underwear sitting on that paper covered table. Doctor comes in, checks the report, sticks his finger up your ass, then tell you to lose weight. You're there for an hr and only been with the Dr for 5-10 minutes.

Oc Amper
05-26-22, 17:24

Or fat Latinas.Got no idea what this means? Laotian's are asian. Of course, there are no Latina's at bamboo either.

JetStream1
05-26-22, 20:01
No but I put a blue light on a nuru girl's belly one time and gave up nuru.Do they make battery powered black lights? I would be afraid to see what you might find in the dark curtained rooms of some of our favorite places.

JetStream1
05-26-22, 20:28
Got no idea what this means? Laotian's are asian. Of course, there are no Latina's at bamboo either.This has been reported at least 3 times, and when challenged there is never any back up for it. Possibly there are two places by the same name, but no clarification has been given about this mysterious "other" BW. The references to dirty towels were just a conjecture regarding the original BW, not the new one. So the individuals are conflating the real BW with (what I believe to be a fictitious) BW. With vague details, and possibly some agenda other than accurate and honest reportage.

LC310
05-26-22, 22:01
What is the actual name of this new massage parlor and where? Does the infamous Lucy work there too?Foot Reflexology Spa.

5962 Westminster Blvd. , Westminster, CA 92683.

714-899-8788.

Lucy is the three hole fake tit pushing 60 workhorse there. 40 + 80 for the ride.

SaltyDog
05-26-22, 22:11
Foot Reflexology Spa.Yup that's the spot. Look for the big Chevron sign that makes it easy to pull into the parking lot. That's where I usually park. Wear your sunglasses walking through the parking lot because it's dark in there.

Skinny Dugan
05-26-22, 22:21
A buddy of mine saw Grace in CM. I'll see about getting more info.

Anyone know where the YZ girls landed. Cindy, Nancy and Grace in particular. Thanks.

Heartless Jay
05-26-22, 22:31
Heartless Jay, could you message me. Thanks.Done, my friend. Check your inbox.

Heartless Jay
05-26-22, 22:33
Anyone know where the YZ girls landed. Cindy, Nancy and Grace in particular. Thanks.And don't forget Yoyo, major cutie. Where did she end up after getting fired by YZ?

NeverBoring
05-26-22, 23:13
This is near first and broadway. Had some weird name but the cards on the desk say Oasis. Upstairs.

Only one girl working who said her name was apple. I'd say 30 years old or so wearing a pink dress. . 40 for 30 minutes.

They actually had rooms with walls and doors unlike Bamboo and others which was nice. She did a forgettable massage and on the flip said. 60 for HJ, $ for BJ and $1. 4 for FS. I didn't have much cash so I did the. 60 topless. Nice man made boobs. Everything OTC was fine down under. Just not UTC. Overall a good experience but would be curious how she is for FS.

Chaos019
05-27-22, 01:28
Pushing 60? LOL She's way past 60. She's pushing 70, if not 80.

Foot Reflexology Spa.

Robie1995
05-27-22, 02:28
Anyone fuck any of the girls at Keg sluggers next to Ckb?

RalphsTheGuy
05-27-22, 09:07
What is the actual name of this new massage parlor and where? Does the infamous Lucy work there too?Look up Alaskan fish and chips in Westminster.

RalphsTheGuy
05-27-22, 09:28
What is the actual name of this new massage parlor and where? Does the infamous Lucy work there too?

BBFS at Fish and Chips has been a staple with every provider there.

As for safety, what's your definition of safety?

If you're referring to the fact that you can safely ask for BBFS, then sure it's safe.

If you're referring to STDs, All bare activities have some risks.I PM'd you chaos.

JetStream1
05-27-22, 10:27
This is near first and broadway. Had some weird name but the cards on the desk say Oasis. Upstairs.

Only one girl working who said her name was apple. I'd say 30 years old or so wearing a pink dress. . 40 for 30 minutes.

They actually had rooms with walls and doors unlike Bamboo and others which was nice. She did a forgettable massage and on the flip said. 60 for HJ, $ for BJ and $1. 4 for FS. I didn't have much cash so I did the. 60 topless. Nice man made boobs. Everything OTC was fine down under. Just not UTC. Overall a good experience but would be curious how she is for FS.This is not Oasis at Fairview and Warner? That's also Santa Ana I think.

LilBuddyGillig
05-27-22, 12:02
Well, when there's a line 3-deep that keeps moving, and I'm there for 20 minutes and in that time she sees 3 guys, and at a rate that she doesn't even bother to get dressed as she hops from cock to cock, I dunno, my math kinda adds up. <-- Just described an actual experience, and the last time I'll ever go there.I've been here over a dozen times. There's never a line, and Rosie is always available. Rosie manages the girls and sees clients occasionally. That's why she is always in and out because she has to put out the fires from all of the bait and switches she does. It's creepy how lifeless this place is most all the time. But the continual bait and switch, multiple names / pictures given to each girl, and inability of Rosie telling the truth led me astray. Over this place. Been disappointed way too many times.

Rosie is also not hot! She's a thick Asian likely late 20's early 30's. The stench is alarming and posts red flags.

Rudiger
05-27-22, 14:06
LOL, just like seeing a doctor now. The nurse takes all your vitals and will ask you what's bothering you. Then leave you sitting in your underwear sitting on that paper covered table. Doctor comes in, checks the report, sticks his finger up your ass, then tell you to lose weight. You're there for an hr and only been with the Dr for 5-10 minutes.Good analogy. Romantic, it ain't.

Caribe
05-27-22, 15:25
Pushing 60? LOL She's way past 60. She's pushing 70, if not 80.Maybe older! Her holes could've been plundered by Genghis Khan. But she still has energy and hunger for dick!

JulianSorel
05-27-22, 18:48
Back in the days before Nirvana got busted, Rose would see 3 mongers in half an hour. You had to make an appointment to see her, but they'd triple book the appointments. When you showed up they told you that she was busy and they'd have another girl do the massage and Rose would be in for the finish. So you'd go in and get rubbed by whatever random provider was available, while listening to her slurping away on the guy in the room next door, then 10 minutes later listening to the guy in the room across the hall pound her ass, then she'd come into your room, drop the dress, and it was your turn in your orifice of choice. Not very appealing and I wouldn't have done it if I knew the system. She just got so popular, mostly due to reviews here, that she had to maximize her efficiencies to put it nicely.She took it in the ass?

Rexlo
05-27-22, 20:48
Maybe older! Her holes could've been plundered by Genghis Khan. But she still has energy and hunger for dick!All this talk about Lucy has me remembering Amy from there sister location in Santa Ana she was in my opinion more fun then Lucy in my experience. Loved how tiny she was would man handle her so easy and she never complained her tip was fairly low and she would never try to ask for more. Miss those days with her hope she returns one day.

Mitre Ds
05-28-22, 02:10
Went to this place on Euclid and Lampson. Second floor of commercial building. Had an appointment (booker said 10:30 am-6:30 pm) to see Lyni, who is a 20's Viet with blond in her hair who does look like a coffee shop girl with tats. Not thick but not the skinniest, and her B tits are natural and a little droopy. Ended up being a TOFTT situation, as 2. 6 for short CBJ and completely uninspired starfish CFS is not my thing. Will not repeat. She did say the service is all Vietnamese. Have not been to the Warner HB location. Maybe worth it for you if you absolutely need young Viet that day. YMMV.

Nothing much to report, as previous reports are accurate.

Saw Lyni recently. Lyni did a light massage, little teasing. On the flip, asked what I wanted, she asked "everything?" I said how much, she said 200. Damn kind of high-priced, but she does look like a typical blonde Viet chick in Westminster or Viet coffee shop, which I like.
Looks like her pictures, has various arm tats. B cups, nice nipples. Body was good could lose 5-10 pounds, not skinny, not fat, good size booty. Mild sloppiness CBJ, CFS, non-GFE.

Repeat? Maybe.

Sophia looks like her pictures as well, leaner body, bigger fake tits, but probably 40s.

https://t.me/s/hpending69

Mitre Ds
05-28-22, 02:29
My two cents on Bamboo Wood in Westminster, as different mongers on this board have different thoughts about it. This place has become a go-to for me, as I am almost guaranteed consistently good massage and HE. Massage IMO is about as good as it gets for a non-certified-legit place, and so much better than the standard bullshit Asian parlor massage. HE is good at teasing and building up, working the little head instead of just jackhammer pounding. Providers are thin or pleasantly voluptuous and are not models but are not ugly and not grannies, usually mid-30's to mid-40's Chinese I would say. Masks off these days. I've had Anna, Susu, and Jessica at least twice each, and they've all been consistent. Thicker Susu's massage and HE might be the best of those, or maybe thinner Anna's. Heavy curtains separate each customer and Chinese Muzak keeps sound from traveling more than one curtain away. Parking out front is usually easy and house fee is. 35. Tip is. 40 and up, they seem fine with. 4 to. 5 for regular service. Some allow more roaming and than others, and money does talk, but the emphasis seems to be mostly on solid massage and HE. I did have a slightly lackluster massage and HE (not bad, just not as good as usual) once recently from another provider there, but that's been the only time. I don't know if that indicates things are going downhill. I've never seen a Latina. Don't know if there is one.

Sticker
05-28-22, 11:03
Since my reg girl couldn't make it yesterday afternoon, I went back to Coconut to see Lulu again. Still fun, and I had a similar experience to my first time there. Love her mouth skills as well as her enthusiasm in CFS. No other mongers there at the time, and upon leaving, another girl smiles as she butts in front of Lulu and grabs my unit. "Do you want more with me?" She was laughing and so was Lulu, but I needed to bolt. Her name is Tina, and while she's a bit older than Lulu, her face is acceptable (her bod was clothed, but she appeared to be in proportion).

Anyone try Tina and, if so, how is she? Maybe next time I'll get her and Lulu as a duo.

Kevin80
05-28-22, 12:06
My two cents on Bamboo Wood in Westminster, as different mongers on this board have different thoughts about it. This place has become a go-to for me, as I am almost guaranteed consistently good massage and HE. Massage IMO is about as good as it gets for a non-certified-legit place, and so much better than the standard bullshit Asian parlor massage. HE is good at teasing and building up, working the little head instead of just jackhammer pounding. Providers are thin or pleasantly voluptuous and are not models but are not ugly and not grannies, usually mid-30's to mid-40's Chinese I would say. Masks off these days. I've had Anna, Susu, and Jessica at least twice each, and they've all been consistent. Thicker Susu's massage and HE might be the best of those, or maybe thinner Anna's. Heavy curtains separate each customer and Chinese Muzak keeps sound from traveling more than one curtain away. Parking out front is usually easy and house fee is. 35. Tip is. 40 and up, they seem fine with. 4 to. 5 for regular service. Some allow more roaming and than others, and money does talk, but the emphasis seems to be mostly on solid massage and HE. I did have a slightly lackluster massage and HE (not bad, just not as good as usual) once recently from another provider there, but that's been the only time. I don't know if that indicates things are going downhill. I've never seen a Latina. Don't know if there is one.Agree, I love this place. Recently someone reported a Charlie there, are you familiar with her? Also house fee is or was $35 but last week I gave mms $40 and she didn't give back $5. I assumed they increased fee to $40 to match their neighbor downstairs.

Mitre Ds
05-28-22, 13:24
Agree, I love this place. Recently someone reported a Charlie there, are you familiar with her? Also house fee is or was $35 but last week I gave mms $40 and she didn't give back $5. I assumed they increased fee to $40 to match their neighbor downstairs.I had. 35 last week. The only time I had. 40 was my first time. Back then there was some discussion on this board about time of day affecting the price, I think, but since then I've had always. 35 at various times of day or night and days of the week.

HeadorTail
05-28-22, 13:35
My two cents on Bamboo Wood in Westminster, as different mongers on this board have different thoughts about it. This place has become a go-to for me, as I am almost guaranteed consistently good massage and HE. Massage IMO is about as good as it gets for a non-certified-legit place, and so much better than the standard bullshit Asian parlor massage. HE is good at teasing and building up, working the little head instead of just jackhammer pounding. Providers are thin or pleasantly voluptuous and are not models but are not ugly and not grannies, usually mid-30's to mid-40's Chinese I would say. Masks off these days. I've had Anna, Susu, and Jessica at least twice each, and they've all been consistent. Thicker Susu's massage and HE might be the best of those, or maybe thinner Anna's. Heavy curtains separate each customer and Chinese Muzak keeps sound from traveling more than one curtain away. Parking out front is usually easy and house fee is. 35. Tip is. 40 and up, they seem fine with. 4 to. 5 for regular service. Some allow more roaming and than others, and money does talk, but the emphasis seems to be mostly on solid massage and HE. I did have a slightly lackluster massage and HE (not bad, just not as good as usual) once recently from another provider there, but that's been the only time. I don't know if that indicates things are going downhill. I've never seen a Latina. Don't know if there is one.I just have one disagreement on the review. Parking can be tough out front. Spaces are tiny and some of the other drivers in the lot are. Bad. LOL.

My suggestion is to go down the alley on either of the strip mall and park in back (SE) corner. Not crowded and if you're going upstairs the SH folks won't see you and vice versa. No walk of shame for those of you that worry about such things.

Koreahh
05-28-22, 14:49
So for a while now, I've been seeing only Lucy. I had only one similar experience at CBK but I heard she quit and forgot her name.

I was wondering if any other mongers had similar experience to Lucy.

For example:

Same offers BBBJ, BBFS, the enthusiasm for dick like she's been deprived for years, etc.

Can't beat on her on price too LOL but yannoe, sometimes I want to try someone new.

Nice Guy 99
05-28-22, 15:09
1.I did have a slightly lackluster massage and HE (not bad, just not as good as usual) once recently from another provider there, but that's been the only time. I don't know if that indicates things are going downhill.
2. I've never seen a Latina. Don't know if there is one.1. In my experience they are remarkably consistent. No downhill detected.

2. The management and staff is 100% Chinese.

LC310
05-28-22, 15:32
My two cents on Bamboo Wood in Westminster, as different mongers on this board have different thoughts about it. This place has become a go-to for me, as I am almost guaranteed consistently good massage and HE. Massage IMO is about as good as it gets for a non-certified-legit place, and so much better than the standard bullshit Asian parlor massage. HE is good at teasing and building up, working the little head instead of just jackhammer pounding. Providers are thin or pleasantly voluptuous and are not models but are not ugly and not grannies, usually mid-30's to mid-40's Chinese I would say. Masks off these days. I've had Anna, Susu, and Jessica at least twice each, and they've all been consistent. Thicker Susu's massage and HE might be the best of those, or maybe thinner Anna's. Heavy curtains separate each customer and Chinese Muzak keeps sound from traveling more than one curtain away. Parking out front is usually easy and house fee is. 35. Tip is. 40 and up, they seem fine with. 4 to. 5 for regular service. Some allow more roaming and than others, and money does talk, but the emphasis seems to be mostly on solid massage and HE. I did have a slightly lackluster massage and HE (not bad, just not as good as usual) once recently from another provider there, but that's been the only time. I don't know if that indicates things are going downhill. I've never seen a Latina. Don't know if there is one.I think you need the right mindset for the service at Bamboo. I don't go in with sexual gratification being my main objective. The massage is way above the average at jack shacks and the happy endings are not mechanical with the few girls I've been with there. It's more a full body and mind wellness experience. I float out of that place.

DeeNewGuy
05-28-22, 16:11
Had such a good time at AirBody and was in the area so decided to pay a visit. I got Yuki last time and I liked her but just wanted it to be luck of the draw so just walked in and see a girl walking the dark hall toward the front desk kinda looked like her but as she got to me I realized it wasn't but I was good with her. Asks if I had an appointment and how much time I wanted. Told her no appt and 30 minutes, and requested $35. Walks me to the room and she walks in as I'm getting undressed she takes off her mask and smiles. Lay down and starts with a soft massage. I ask her if she can use oil and she gets the oil and starts massaging the back of my legs and ass. Starts teasing by gliding her hand through my crack and reach under. That's my favorite and it really gets me going. Never had a prostate massage but I might be open to it. As she's running my back she goes back to my ass and I raise up a little so she can get a better feel for jr. Grabs it and continues with her tease for a minute or two and walks out to get a towel. Cleans me up and ask for me to flip. Drops her pants and pulls up her top. She had some nice tits full C cups and some nice nipples. She starts stroking jr and I go straight to her tits I wanted to suck on them but just didn't find the right moment. Her HJ skills aren't as great as Yuki and was a little more mechanical but I was enjoying those titties, I lick my finger tips and start playing with her nipples and she seemed to like that plays with my balls and taint as she's stroking away. Slows it down as I'm grabbing her little ass. It became less mechanical and a little more intimate and I exploded. She smiles and says most only take 2 minutes but you took a long time LOL cleans me up and I get up to get dressed as she walks out and gets me a water I leave 60 on the table. I ask for her name and she said Cherry / Sherry. As much as I would love to come back it's just hard for me to sneak out to that side of town but when the next opportunity comes around I will be back. Anybody know if AirBody offers BJ?

Grimmy23
05-28-22, 18:06
Agree, I love this place. Recently someone reported a Charlie there, are you familiar with her? Also house fee is or was $35 but last week I gave mms $40 and she didn't give back $5. I assumed they increased fee to $40 to match their neighbor downstairs.I had Charlie my first few visits to Bamboo. Compared to your normal run of the mill AMP experience she's good, but I wouldn't recommend her given the other talent at Bamboo. She's a little older than the others but has a nice tight body. Her massage and HE skills aren't quite up to par with the others there. On the positive side, when I went to lift her shirt up she put her hands over her head so that I could take it all the way off, and she put up no resistance at all when I removed her bra or pulled her pants down. She's as close to naked as I've ever been able to get a provider at Bamboo with shirt and bra laying at the foot of the table and pants / panties down to the knees. Others will let you lift the top up, but getting into pants is usually pretty difficult there.

Slammer6008
05-28-22, 18:22
Had such a good time at AirBody and was in the area so decided to pay a visit. I got Yuki last time and I liked her but just wanted it to be luck of the draw so just walked in and see a girl walking the dark hall toward the front desk kinda looked like her but as she got to me I realized it wasn't but I was good with her. Asks if I had an appointment and how much time I wanted. Told her no appt and 30 minutes, and requested $35. Walks me to the room and she walks in as I'm getting undressed she takes off her mask and smiles. Lay down and starts with a soft massage. I ask her if she can use oil and she gets the oil and starts massaging the back of my legs and ass. Starts teasing by gliding her hand through my crack and reach under. That's my favorite and it really gets me going. Never had a prostate massage but I might be open to it. As she's running my back she goes back to my ass and I raise up a little so she can get a better feel for jr. Grabs it and continues with her tease for a minute or two and walks out to get a towel. Cleans me up and ask for me to flip. Drops her pants and pulls up her top. She had some nice tits full C cups and some nice nipples. She starts stroking jr and I go straight to her tits I wanted to suck on them but just didn't find the right moment. Her HJ skills aren't as great as Yuki and was a little more mechanical but I was enjoying those titties, I lick my finger tips and start playing with her nipples and she seemed to like that plays with my balls and taint as she's stroking away. Slows it down as I'm grabbing her little ass. It became less mechanical and a little more intimate and I exploded. She smiles and says most only take 2 minutes but you took a long time LOL cleans me up and I get up to get dressed as she walks out and gets me a water I leave 60 on the table. I ask for her name and she said Cherry / Sherry. As much as I would love to come back it's just hard for me to sneak out to that side of town but when the next opportunity comes around I will be back. Anybody know if AirBody offers BJ?Yes bring more cash.

Slammer6008
05-28-22, 18:25
All this talk about Lucy has me remembering Amy from there sister location in Santa Ana she was in my opinion more fun then Lucy in my experience. Loved how tiny she was would man handle her so easy and she never complained her tip was fairly low and she would never try to ask for more. Miss those days with her hope she returns one day.She's done.

KammyMike
05-28-22, 18:50
Had such a good time at AirBody and was in the area so decided to pay a visit. I got Yuki last time and I liked her but just wanted it to be luck of the draw so just walked in and see a girl walking the dark hall toward the front desk kinda looked like her but as she got to me I realized it wasn't but I was good with her. Asks if I had an appointment and how much time I wanted. Told her no appt and 30 minutes, and requested $35. Walks me to the room and she walks in as I'm getting undressed she takes off her mask and smiles. Lay down and starts with a soft massage. I ask her if she can use oil and she gets the oil and starts massaging the back of my legs and ass. Starts teasing by gliding her hand through my crack and reach under. That's my favorite and it really gets me going. Never had a prostate massage but I might be open to it. As she's running my back she goes back to my ass and I raise up a little so she can get a better feel for jr. Grabs it and continues with her tease for a minute or two and walks out to get a towel. Cleans me up and ask for me to flip. Drops her pants and pulls up her top. She had some nice tits full C cups and some nice nipples. She starts stroking jr and I go straight to her tits I wanted to suck on them but just didn't find the right moment. Her HJ skills aren't as great as Yuki and was a little more mechanical but I was enjoying those titties, I lick my finger tips and start playing with her nipples and she seemed to like that plays with my balls and taint as she's stroking away. Slows it down as I'm grabbing her little ass. It became less mechanical and a little more intimate and I exploded. She smiles and says most only take 2 minutes but you took a long time LOL cleans me up and I get up to get dressed as she walks out and gets me a water I leave 60 on the table. I ask for her name and she said Cherry / Sherry. As much as I would love to come back it's just hard for me to sneak out to that side of town but when the next opportunity comes around I will be back. Anybody know if AirBody offers BJ?Air offer CBJ for $. 1 and BBBJ for $1. 4.

JetStream1
05-28-22, 20:51
Had such a good time at AirBody and was in the area so decided to pay a visit. I got Yuki last time and I liked her but just wanted it to be luck of the draw so just walked in and see a girl walking the dark hall toward the front desk kinda looked like her but as she got to me I realized it wasn't but I was good with her. Asks if I had an appointment and how much time I wanted. Told her no appt and 30 minutes, and requested $35. Walks me to the room and she walks in as I'm getting undressed she takes off her mask and smiles. Lay down and starts with a soft massage. I ask her if she can use oil and she gets the oil and starts massaging the back of my legs and ass. Starts teasing by gliding her hand through my crack and reach under. That's my favorite and it really gets me going. Never had a prostate massage but I might be open to it. As she's running my back she goes back to my ass and I raise up a little so she can get a better feel for jr. Grabs it and continues with her tease for a minute or two and walks out to get a towel. Cleans me up and ask for me to flip. Drops her pants and pulls up her top. She had some nice tits full C cups and some nice nipples. She starts stroking jr and I go straight to her tits I wanted to suck on them but just didn't find the right moment. Her HJ skills aren't as great as Yuki and was a little more mechanical but I was enjoying those titties, I lick my finger tips and start playing with her nipples and she seemed to like that plays with my balls and taint as she's stroking away. Slows it down as I'm grabbing her little ass. It became less mechanical and a little more intimate and I exploded. She smiles and says most only take 2 minutes but you took a long time LOL cleans me up and I get up to get dressed as she walks out and gets me a water I leave 60 on the table. I ask for her name and she said Cherry / Sherry. As much as I would love to come back it's just hard for me to sneak out to that side of town but when the next opportunity comes around I will be back. Anybody know if AirBody offers BJ?Sounds like Haley. A little weak on the massage but good body.

JetStream1
05-28-22, 21:00
I just have one disagreement on the review. Parking can be tough out front. Spaces are tiny and some of the other drivers in the lot are. Bad. LOL. My suggestion is to go down the alley on either of the strip mall and park in back (SE) corner. Not crowded and if you're going upstairs the SH folks won't see you and vice versa. No walk of shame for those of you that worry about such things.Often trucks double parked in front of SH, poor traffic flow design, and bad drivers.

By 7 pm, all the legit businesses close, and the parking lot is pretty open. The SH girls sometimes hang out in the back alley and BW has a backdoor in their penthouse suite, so if you park in the back, you might see them making a phone call or getting a cigarette.

The girls can be sighted in the complex at times too. Which might change your estimates of age and beauty.

Kevin80
05-28-22, 21:01
I had Charlie my first few visits to Bamboo. Compared to your normal run of the mill AMP experience she's good, but I wouldn't recommend her given the other talent at Bamboo. She's a little older than the others but has a nice tight body. Her massage and HE skills aren't quite up to par with the others there. On the positive side, when I went to lift her shirt up she put her hands over her head so that I could take it all the way off, and she put up no resistance at all when I removed her bra or pulled her pants down. She's as close to naked as I've ever been able to get a provider at Bamboo with shirt and bra laying at the foot of the table and pants / panties down to the knees. Others will let you lift the top up, but getting into pants is usually pretty difficult there.Good info, I appreciate that. Someone reported that Charlie had a tight body, I thought she might be a young thin girl I saw in the lobby the other day. They're adding new staff I think, and I just found out Amy is no longer there.

Kevin80
05-28-22, 21:04
I had Charlie my first few visits to Bamboo. Compared to your normal run of the mill AMP experience she's good, but I wouldn't recommend her given the other talent at Bamboo. She's a little older than the others but has a nice tight body. Her massage and HE skills aren't quite up to par with the others there. On the positive side, when I went to lift her shirt up she put her hands over her head so that I could take it all the way off, and she put up no resistance at all when I removed her bra or pulled her pants down. She's as close to naked as I've ever been able to get a provider at Bamboo with shirt and bra laying at the foot of the table and pants / panties down to the knees. Others will let you lift the top up, but getting into pants is usually pretty difficult there.Read your message again, Charlie older with a tight body reminds me of Anna. Anna is around 50 with a nice body.

Grimmy23
05-28-22, 23:02
Read your message again, Charlie older with a tight body reminds me of Anna. Anna is around 50 with a nice body.Charlie is shorter than Anna but has bigger boobs. I'd say a better body with Anna with more shape, but she doesn't give half the service that Anna does.

KammyMike
05-28-22, 23:47
Had such a good time at AirBody and was in the area so decided to pay a visit. I got Yuki last time and I liked her but just wanted it to be luck of the draw so just walked in and see a girl walking the dark hall toward the front desk kinda looked like her but as she got to me I realized it wasn't but I was good with her. Asks if I had an appointment and how much time I wanted. Told her no appt and 30 minutes, and requested $35. Walks me to the room and she walks in as I'm getting undressed she takes off her mask and smiles. Lay down and starts with a soft massage. I ask her if she can use oil and she gets the oil and starts massaging the back of my legs and ass. Starts teasing by gliding her hand through my crack and reach under. That's my favorite and it really gets me going. Never had a prostate massage but I might be open to it. As she's running my back she goes back to my ass and I raise up a little so she can get a better feel for jr. Grabs it and continues with her tease for a minute or two and walks out to get a towel. Cleans me up and ask for me to flip. Drops her pants and pulls up her top. She had some nice tits full C cups and some nice nipples. She starts stroking jr and I go straight to her tits I wanted to suck on them but just didn't find the right moment. Her HJ skills aren't as great as Yuki and was a little more mechanical but I was enjoying those titties, I lick my finger tips and start playing with her nipples and she seemed to like that plays with my balls and taint as she's stroking away. Slows it down as I'm grabbing her little ass. It became less mechanical and a little more intimate and I exploded. She smiles and says most only take 2 minutes but you took a long time LOL cleans me up and I get up to get dressed as she walks out and gets me a water I leave 60 on the table. I ask for her name and she said Cherry / Sherry. As much as I would love to come back it's just hard for me to sneak out to that side of town but when the next opportunity comes around I will be back. Anybody know if AirBody offers BJ?I was offered CBJ for $. 1 and BBBJ for $1. 4. Little expensive for me.

JTimberlake888
05-28-22, 23:59
Read your message again, Charlie older with a tight body reminds me of Anna. Anna is around 50 with a nice body.They are busting shops left and right. Just saying. Don't get caught up in the in WM.

JTimberlake888
05-29-22, 00:00
Yes bring more cash.They offfer FS. Just $220.

JTimberlake888
05-29-22, 00:01
1. In my experience they are remarkably consistent. No downhill detected.

2. The management and staff is 100% Chinese.Looks like this place has been tagged. Lots of latinas here. Barely asians.

JTimberlake888
05-29-22, 00:03
Maybe older! Her holes could've been plundered by Genghis Khan. But she still has energy and hunger for dick!She's 65. I saw her I'd.

JTimberlake888
05-29-22, 00:04
Whale spa not bad has good cocksuekrs.

Foot health has Lucy part two, names coco.

JTimberlake888
05-29-22, 00:05
Any FS here? Mamasan just blows Dick but doesn't Offer FS.

BigBoDonk
05-29-22, 02:55
Charlie is shorter than Anna but has bigger boobs. I'd say a better body with Anna with more shape, but she doesn't give half the service that Anna does.Does she do FS?

Grimmy23
05-29-22, 11:25
Does she do FS?It's a jack shack, with occasional rare reports of more from a very select few. It's a top notch HJ though, slow with a good buildup.

Kevin80
05-29-22, 12:05
I stopped in yesterday and Mindy thought I was crazy when I asked about Latinas. Most of the towels and sheets I've used there are typically freshly washed and swapped out when I enter the room. Maybe this is another Bamboo. I've gotten a few body slides here but it certainly is not a nuru place.Ever since this post from JustinAlias asking for a Latina, guys with new monikers popping up, posting about Bamboo being a Latina.

Place. Just all BS and trolling.

JetStream1
05-29-22, 12:21
Ever since this post from JustinAlias asking for a Latina, guys with new monikers popping up, posting about Bamboo being a Latina.

Place. Just all BS and trolling.Latinas, LE busts, sanitation problems. By an endless parade of new guys. I guess the competition is jealous. My message to them would be. Just duplicate the "tease" and the "please" and success will follow. Its not rocket science. You load the liquid fuel, stroke the engine, and let 'er blast to the moon.

RalphsTheGuy
05-29-22, 16:23
Whale spa not bad has good cocksuekrs.

Foot health has Lucy part two, names coco.Are you referring to the nail Polish shop in GG?

JetStream1
05-29-22, 16:49
A little warning. If you visit any of the AMP's near Westminster and Magnolia, then go back to the 22 from Magnolia, there are now traffic cameras there. So be careful. Otherwise there will be an unhappy ending to the happy ending trip.

Nice Guy 99
05-29-22, 17:22
Latinas, LE busts, sanitation problems. By an endless parade of new guys. I guess the competition is jealous. My message to them would be. Just duplicate the "tease" and the "please" and success will follow. Its not rocket science. You load the liquid fuel, stroke the engine, and let 'er blast to the moon.Well written Jet. Bamboo is a well run shop with above average MTs that follow a standard script at a reasonable price.

BigBoDonk
05-29-22, 17:52
Anyone tried these chicks? Looks too good to be true.

BigBoDonk
05-29-22, 18:14
Anyone tried these chicks? Looks too good to be true.Wondering if they have FS?

Rbk216
05-29-22, 18:54
Wondering if they have FS?Almost all the girls at Angel Touch use real pics and offer FS. Haven't taken any of them up on it because the massages are good enough for me.

BigBoDonk
05-29-22, 20:14
Almost all the girls at Angel Touch use real pics and offer FS. Haven't taken any of them up on it because the massages are good enough for me.Curious how much they charge and what is LE situation there?

ICloud319
05-29-22, 21:28
Curious how much they charge and what is LE situation there?Wondering the same too =).

BigBoDonk
05-29-22, 21:35
Angel is a WTF place. Beautiful girls no doubt, but regardless of what they say, after collecting 200 they still want more in the room for any kind of extras. It's fun to walk in there just to see the eye candy and chat them up a little, then say I'll be back a little later and bail. It definitely is not a "high end massage" with showers and everything like the OP was asking for. It's just like any other AMP except the girls seem to be younger and hotter, and they want an outrageous amount of money for service that isn't any different than at any other AMP. Their "franchise" is some sort of scam that I haven't figured out yet, but I already posted extensively on that so I won't go there again.Looks like it is 200, overpriced IMHO.

HeadorTail
05-29-22, 22:08
Ever since this post from JustinAlias asking for a Latina, guys with new monikers popping up, posting about Bamboo being a Latina.

Place. Just all BS and trolling.My post was intended to dispel the previously mentioned Latina comments. Sorry if it was misinterpreted.

And on another note Charlie does more than HJ but in my experience is going through the motions, very detached, unlike most of the ladies there.

Heartless Jay
05-29-22, 22:25
Ever since this post from JustinAlias asking for a Latina, guys with new monikers popping up, posting about Bamboo being a Latina Place. Just all BS and trolling.Yep, we all know who the troll is, what his current handle is, what the last 10 of his banned handles were, and what his motivation is. Frustrating, but just ignore all the BS and lies about shops we know to be good ones, and don't patronize any of the shops he recommends. He and his previous banned handles have said at least 4 times that BW is just fat latinas, uses dirty towels, is going to get busted. He's also really down on F and C Lucy. We know that none of this is true. Dude's just a sad little troll who's loving that he's tying us in knots.

SaltyDog
05-29-22, 22:28
Anyone tried these chicks? Looks too good to be true.Amazing looking gals there. Check out the gals here breaspa1221.

JetStream1
05-30-22, 00:59
And on another note Charlie does more than HJ but in my experience is going through the motions, very detached, unlike most of the ladies there.I think a lot of us go in there, and are passive and say "Ok show me what you got". But I (and some others here) have had some success training girls to improve their services. And if you think about it, a likely scenario is that these girls had limited experience in their personal lives. Maybe a bad marriage with a guy who lasted 60 seconds, and they may have never experienced an orgasm themselves, nor a decent man. And they come over to make money, and get a little instruction from MMS, and then they are in the room with you. And you wonder why their service is substandard. Its actually in their best interest to learn how to do the job right, to connect with customers who care to show them a few things, and to ultimately make more money. How else are the going to know that a high speed dry hand jackhammer is not what floats your boat? Maybe they need to learn how to tease and build the enthusiasm to boil. Maybe they are a bit off put having guys pulling their bra's off 30 minutes after meeting a guy for the first time. So don't write them off too quickly. As long as they are sincere and decent. Give them a helping hand so they can give you a helping hand.

Kevin80
05-30-22, 01:00
Yep, we all know who the troll is, what his current handle is, what the last 10 of his banned handles were, and what his motivation is. Frustrating, but just ignore all the BS and lies about shops we know to be good ones, and don't patronize any of the shops he recommends. He and his previous banned handles have said at least 4 times that BW is just fat latinas, uses dirty towels, is going to get busted. He's also really down on F and C Lucy. We know that none of this is true. Dude's just a sad little troll who's loving that he's tying us in knots.Are you talking about JustinAlias with multiple banned monikers?

JustDee
05-30-22, 01:17
Wondering if they have FS?I haven't been to the new location, but did go to the old one. From what I was told by one of the girls who worked there and I saw a few times the owner doesn't care what goes on in the rooms as long as the person is properly vetted. Was interesting to find out their whole operation from her.

Romper Room
05-30-22, 02:10
I would advise being extremely careful with Skipthegames. The few times I responded to ads on there I got texts back with death threats and random pics of dismembered bodies. One time when I was traveling I called one of the numbers and it dropped straight into the voicemail of the local PD vice detective. I later reverse searched the number, and legit it was his direct dial number at the PD. Usually I'll do a little research on phone numbers before I call them. Checking to see if they're legit numbers or track to an MP or a specific establishment. I've had a fair number of them trace to people with extensive criminal records. Things like armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. A lot of scary shit.

Bottom line is I won't discourage anybody from using that site. I'm sure there's plenty of perfectly good ads on there. Just be EXTREMELY careful. Don't call any number on that site from your actual phone number. Use an app or a burner phone. Check numbers before you call them, reverse search photos, etc. With any ad site that's free you're naturally going to get a lot of bogus stuff posted.Miss Saigon close? I notice on Rubmaps they not even listed. Open or closed.

Hornilius69
05-30-22, 06:54
Miss Saigon close? I notice on Rubmaps they not even listed. Open or closed.Too many mongers visited Miss Saigon at nighttime, causing too many attentions. They probably change their number.

HeadorTail
05-30-22, 12:07
JetStream1 go dump some trash. You're inbox runneth over.

MikeSanchez
05-30-22, 17:14
Almost all the girls at Angel Touch use real pics and offer FS. Haven't taken any of them up on it because the massages are good enough for me.Location of Angel Touch. Could use a good massage.

Thanks.

Koreahh
05-30-22, 18:32
So for a while now, I've been seeing only Lucy. I had only one similar experience at CBK but I heard she quit and forgot her name.

For example:

Same offers BBBJ, BBFS, the enthusiasm for dick like she's been deprived for years, etc.

Can't beat on her on price too LOL but yannoe, sometimes I want to try someone new.Nobody? So Lucy is one of a kind? Okay then LOL.

JTimberlake888
05-30-22, 21:05
Well written Jet. Bamboo is a well run shop with above average MTs that follow a standard script at a reasonable price.Bad handie. And Palms Latinas come here too. Don't know who and why they keep coming here. Must be the papasan.

JTimberlake888
05-30-22, 21:30
Amazing looking gals there. Check out the gals here breaspa1221.Lots of gals to slide up and down for the old dicks here. No cheapos should call them. Nuru17 has a Kim k lookalike. Damage was $200 for FS.

JTimberlake888
05-30-22, 21:37
He's a troll that is probably underage living with momma, got bored with video games and imagining seeing a naked women other than his mom when he peeks thru the crack of his bedroom door while she's getting out of the shower.Funny thing is this Forum let's the old dudes talk crap. You probably watch your grandma and jerk off to her.

JTimberlake888
05-30-22, 21:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Chaos019
05-31-22, 00:32
I don't know about BBFS, but if you're not opposed to older providers.

Luckypavillion's Jenny might interest you.

She's old but sweet.

She gives a okay massage, services you, dresses you afterwards, and gives you fruit to take home.

For example:

Can't beat on her on price too LOL but yannoe, sometimes I want to try someone new.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 01:51
Lots of gals to slide up and down for the old dicks here. No cheapos should call them. Nuru17 has a Kim k lookalike. Damage was $200 for FS.I meant on Instagram you can search for these girls.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 02:00
Nobody? So Lucy is one of a kind? Okay then LOL.There's Bio I. Lake Forest, Japanese gal around 55 and a younger one if you can call.

It that 45, they both alternate days.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 02:04
Curious how much they charge and what is LE situation there?They park 2 blocks from there and walk up in baggy pants and looks like ZZ Top guys. A place in Wm got busted, they sent an informant and tried to get the girls to admit they took his offering for a BJ.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 02:06
A little warning. If you visit any of the AMP's near Westminster and Magnolia, then go back to the 22 from Magnolia, there are now traffic cameras there. So be careful. Otherwise there will be an unhappy ending to the happy ending trip.No cams and if they do doesn't matter.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 02:07
Are you referring to the nail Polish shop in GG?It's dark dingy AMP. No curtains. Good FS I finally found out. Damage was $150.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 02:09
It's a jack shack, with occasional rare reports of more from a very select few. It's a top notch HJ though, slow with a good buildup.Slip them 150 on top of the admission fee and these girls will cum on your pole. Same place down the street. Not miss Saigon another Vietcong place offers FS.

JetStream1
05-31-22, 11:53
Slip them 150 on top of the admission fee and these girls will cum on your pole. Same place down the street. Not miss Saigon another Vietcong place offers FS.So you're saying you got FS at BW? Which provider (s)?

AsianMovie
05-31-22, 12:54
Groupon is give me $30 off massage places in Westminster. Anyone used Groupon and got HE?

Lift Her Up
05-31-22, 13:52
. . . But I (and some others here) have had some success training girls to improve their services. And if you think about it, a likely scenario is that these girls had limited experience in their personal lives. Maybe a bad marriage with a guy who lasted 60 seconds, and they may have never experienced an orgasm themselves, nor a decent man. And they come over to make money, and get a little instruction from MMS, and then they are in the room with you. And you wonder why their service is substandard . . .Could not have said it better myself.

Lift Her Up.

Balla99
05-31-22, 14:58
Hey, have any of you guys went to a Jack shack but offered more money and got more? I tried offering more just to reach under her skirt and it was a no anyone else have luck getting more by just offering more money+.

Grimmy23
05-31-22, 17:18
Hey, have any of you guys went to a Jack shack but offered more money and got more? I tried offering more just to reach under her skirt and it was a no anyone else have luck getting more by just offering more money+.Don't offer more money to reach under her skirt. Just reach under, and if she doesn't want you to she'll stop you or move out of your reach. At most places if she's wearing a skirt it's basically an invitation to put your hands up there. If they're wearing leggings or yoga pants I'll fell up their ass through their pants, squeeze it a little, then if she doesn't put up any resistance, gently try to pull them down a little and see what happens. Probably 75% of the time the pants slide right down. I've even been surprised at the times girls were wearing jeans. I'll unbutton and unzip them and more often than not they allow me to. You have to be not aggressive, but a little bit firm.

JetStream1
05-31-22, 18:58
Another idea to consider. Do not go to any massage place at all. Instead go to a beauty salon that offers a little massage. I had a friend in Cerritos getting joyous conclusions from such places. I have read some reviews of things like that in Westminster. Some foreign countries have been with this too. They are pretty much off the radar of LE completely. And which worker objects to tripling their income?

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:15
Hey, have any of you guys went to a Jack shack but offered more money and got more? I tried offering more just to reach under her skirt and it was a no anyone else have luck getting more by just offering more money+.Usually they will let you touch and then ask for more duckets.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:17
Fountain valley modern Day spa, not bad. Had a hot mamasan with big tits. Good handy and good body rub.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:20
Location of Angel Touch. Could use a good massage.

Thanks.Off Chapman in Orange. Just google it and you can see their IG info too.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:26
I had Charlie my first few visits to Bamboo. Compared to your normal run of the mill AMP experience she's good, but I wouldn't recommend her given the other talent at Bamboo. She's a little older than the others but has a nice tight body. Her massage and HE skills aren't quite up to par with the others there. On the positive side, when I went to lift her shirt up she put her hands over her head so that I could take it all the way off, and she put up no resistance at all when I removed her bra or pulled her pants down. She's as close to naked as I've ever been able to get a provider at Bamboo with shirt and bra laying at the foot of the table and pants / panties down to the knees. Others will let you lift the top up, but getting into pants is usually pretty difficult there.Gives great head.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:27
Groupon is give me $30 off massage places in Westminster. Anyone used Groupon and got HE?Groupon for happy ending. No such thing.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:29
Often trucks double parked in front of SH, poor traffic flow design, and bad drivers.

By 7 pm, all the legit businesses close, and the parking lot is pretty open. The SH girls sometimes hang out in the back alley and BW has a backdoor in their penthouse suite, so if you park in the back, you might see them making a phone call or getting a cigarette.

The girls can be sighted in the complex at times too. Which might change your estimates of age and beauty.Sunny Health is down stairs.

AsianPussy
05-31-22, 19:33
Hey, have any of you guys went to a Jack shack but offered more money and got more? I tried offering more just to reach under her skirt and it was a no anyone else have luck getting more by just offering more money+.In a few places I've said "how much to fuck you next time" and they give me the price. But usually those jack shack girls arent very hot so I don't go back.

JTimberlake888
05-31-22, 19:36
I was offered CBJ for $. 1 and BBBJ for $1. 4. Little expensive for me.They offer FS.

Nice Guy 99
05-31-22, 20:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AsianPussy
05-31-22, 20:32
Are fish and chips still a thing? I need a good riming.

Kevin80
05-31-22, 21:37
Originally Posted by JTimberlake888.

Slip them 150 on top of the admission fee and these girls will cum on your pole.

Where's your answer Mr Timberlake? NG99 waves the BS flag ...I don't take Timberlake seriously, I think he's kind of funny actually. As for FS, I've heard stories that FS can happen anywhere. Bamboo, SH, Young Zi, places that are known for FS but there are reports of it. Either there're all BS or some guys are more talented than other. I've never had it.

JetStream1
05-31-22, 23:23
I don't take Timberlake seriously, I think he's kind of funny actually. As for FS, I've heard stories that FS can happen anywhere. Bamboo, SH, Young Zi, places that are known for FS but there are reports of it. Either there're all BS or some guys are more talented than other. I've never had it.There is an overall evolution in services provided. All of these places were legit only way back in the Jurassic period of 2015. Then one girl, then another added options. It seems that once in a while a girl will exceed the norms with glorious results, but soon be shown the door. But the new threshold has been crossed, and then the legend lives on. Like the last of Dodo's or free range Buffalo. No longer present but still remembered with fondness.

SaltyDog
05-31-22, 23:34
I don't take Timberlake seriously, I think he's kind of funny actually. As for FS, I've heard stories that FS can happen anywhere. Bamboo, SH, Young Zi, places that are known for FS but there are reports of it. Either there're all BS or some guys are more talented than other. I've never had it.Like the man said slip them a buck 50 and see what happens. You know why they say "Money talks and BS walks. " Get out there and give it a try lmfao.

Chaos019
06-01-22, 00:28
F&C has always been a thing if you want cheap, old providers that do everything. Lucy still works at F&C. She rims everyone who asks.

Are fish and chips still a thing? I need a good riming.

HeadorTail
06-01-22, 01:00
I don't take Timberlake seriously, I think he's kind of funny actually. As for FS, I've heard stories that FS can happen anywhere. Bamboo, SH, Young Zi, places that are known for FS but there are reports of it. Either there're all BS or some guys are more talented than other. I've never had it.Kevin80 is right. Some are better at it. My experience is that Mr. Timberlake is wrong about money being the prime motivator for the ladies at the shops he mentioned. It takes time to make a connection so that they'll take the risk. But it happens everywhere. Where there's a will there's a way. It helps if you like each other. And if your generous.

Slammer6008
06-01-22, 01:37
I don't take Timberlake seriously, I think he's kind of funny actually. As for FS, I've heard stories that FS can happen anywhere. Bamboo, SH, Young Zi, places that are known for FS but there are reports of it. Either there're all BS or some guys are more talented than other. I've never had it.Bamboo. I had FS one time there an she still works there!! But I can't say who.

SaltyDog
06-01-22, 01:44
Bamboo. I had FS one time there an she still works there!! But I can't say who.That's so funny after reading your "Hurry Hurry go there hurry go there. Now you write that " But I can't say who. " I got one more but I'm going to wait.

JTimberlake888
06-01-22, 02:18
Bamboo. I had FS one time there an she still works there!! But I can't say who.Garden spa in GG does too. I here that. People love to complain. Bunch of places surround them offers FS. These places are half Chinese and other half Koreans in garden grove. No need for k pussy sites. Le palace, Harbor spa.

JTimberlake888
06-01-22, 02:23
Are fish and chips still a thing? I need a good riming.Coco Jenny or Lucy does FS and does Dallas.

TommyGaines
06-01-22, 02:24
My two cents on Bamboo Wood in Westminster, as different mongers on this board have different thoughts about it. This place has become a go-to for me, as I am almost guaranteed consistently good massage and HE. Massage IMO is about as good as it gets for a non-certified-legit place, and so much better than the standard bullshit Asian parlor massage. HE is good at teasing and building up, working the little head instead of just jackhammer pounding. Providers are thin or pleasantly voluptuous and are not models but are not ugly and not grannies, usually mid-30's to mid-40's Chinese I would say. Masks off these days. I've had Anna, Susu, and Jessica at least twice each, and they've all been consistent. Thicker Susu's massage and HE might be the best of those, or maybe thinner Anna's. Heavy curtains separate each customer and Chinese Muzak keeps sound from traveling more than one curtain away. Parking out front is usually easy and house fee is. 35. Tip is. 40 and up, they seem fine with. 4 to. 5 for regular service. Some allow more roaming and than others, and money does talk, but the emphasis seems to be mostly on solid massage and HE. I did have a slightly lackluster massage and HE (not bad, just not as good as usual) once recently from another provider there, but that's been the only time. I don't know if that indicates things are going downhill. I've never seen a Latina. Don't know if there is one.BW is still 35, was just there. I usually plan my visits with the exact door fee. Variations of Hamilton / Jackson / Franklin depending on what's offered and my mood.

Grimmy23
06-01-22, 08:34
In a few places I've said "how much to fuck you next time" and they give me the price. But usually those jack shack girls arent very hot so I don't go back.I wouldn't recommend this. If there happens to be any type of LE sting going on, you just gave them a sound bight of you soliciting. I advocate never mentioning any sexual act or anything about tip amount out loud. That is quid pro quo solicitation if the girl happens to be an undercover cop or if they have the room bugged. Just my two cents though. It's unlikely that something will go down that way, but why put yourself in the position where it could?

Grimmy23
06-01-22, 08:45
Another idea to consider. Do not go to any massage place at all. Instead go to a beauty salon that offers a little massage. I had a friend in Cerritos getting joyous conclusions from such places. I have read some reviews of things like that in Westminster. Some foreign countries have been with this too. They are pretty much off the radar of LE completely. And which worker objects to tripling their income?Cerritos is one of those cities where LE shows up if you fart in someone's general direction. It's hard to believe any extras would be happening there. I know the city well and there are no MPs, and as far as I'm aware never have been. There are a lot of Asian hair and nail shops though l so it's conceivable that one of them may have something going on in a back room if you're adventurous enough to go hunting for that. Most beauty salons are just individuals renting out space from the salon owner, so in most cases they don't even have access to a private room, just their little cubicle.

HeadorTail
06-01-22, 10:36
Bamboo. I had FS one time there an she still works there!! But I can't say who.You're welcome Slammer. Haha! Better clear your inbox. You're about to get 20,000 texts. LOL.

AsianPussy
06-01-22, 11:16
I wouldn't recommend this. If there happens to be any type of LE sting going on, you just gave them a sound bight of you soliciting. I advocate never mentioning any sexual act or anything about tip amount out loud. That is quid pro quo solicitation if the girl happens to be an undercover cop or if they have the room bugged. Just my two cents though. It's unlikely that something will go down that way, but why put yourself in the position where it could?After services are provided, at that point its clearly not a sting.

Grimmy23
06-01-22, 11:28
After services are provided, at that point its clearly not a sting.Yeah, once she has her hand wrapped around your pole it's probably not a sting. I'd still be a little careful about saying "how about an extra hundred for a fuck" out loud. You just don't know if the walls have ears or not. Again, just my two cents. I'm all about safety and going above and beyond to keep myself safe. It's not completely unheard of for LE to raid a place, take it over and run it for a day or two to catch mongers. Normally they use female cops going undercover, and an undercover cop would never touch your junk, but it's also not completely unheard of for them to bug the room and have the normal girls working there do their normal routine in exchange for amnesty. Very rare, but it has happened. I just tend to follow the principal of you can never be too careful.

HeadorTail
06-01-22, 14:25
Yeah, once she has her hand wrapped around your pole it's probably not a sting. I'd still be a little careful about saying "how about an extra hundred for a fuck" out loud. You just don't know if the walls have ears or not. Again, just my two cents. I'm all about safety and going above and beyond to keep myself safe. It's not completely unheard of for LE to raid a place, take it over and run it for a day or two to catch mongers. Normally they use female cops going undercover, and an undercover cop would never touch your junk, but it's also not completely unheard of for them to bug the room and have the normal girls working there do their normal routine in exchange for amnesty. Very rare, but it has happened. I just tend to follow the principal of you can never be too careful.Four or five years ago before the ownership changed at Tulip in Stanton I drove by and saw a police car in back. I was going to the shop just north of there so I waited to see what was up. A guy was led out the back door in cuffs. I passed on the other shop and took off. Turns out they'd busted the girls with a couple of undercover guys and had coerced them to assist in going after Johns. I guess they worked it all afternoon like it was a well stocked pond. Always check the room and like Grimmy says, keep your voice down.

Nb1970
06-01-22, 17:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MMacFly
06-01-22, 18:34
Got a girl named Yoyo. Chinese, limited English. 40 for 1 hour. Decent massage and did not back away from any advancements. On the flip asked for FS but she said no one does that there. I told her I didn't want a HJ. So asked about BJ. She pulled down her pants for FIV and BBBJ. 100 tip. Would not repeat with her. Wasn't too busy and they have private rooms that actually have walls that go all the way up. Maybe there are better options there. She works every day but Friday.

Romper Room
06-01-22, 19:19
Euclid and Lampson just raided. I saw about 6 police go upstairs. I waited about 10 minutes and saw nobody brought outside. Didn't want hang around to long. Police look at me before they went up. Be safe gentleman.

JoeFlores420
06-01-22, 19:41
Vipnurugoddess does not provide FS but I have been successful with BBBJ.

Luna has an open menu!

Good luck.Seriously doubt this occurred. PD states otherwise.

Slammer6008
06-01-22, 19:45
Garden spa in GG does too. I here that. People love to complain. Bunch of places surround them offers FS. These places are half Chinese and other half Koreans in garden grove. No need for k pussy sites. Le palace, Harbor spa.Plus Slammer has game!! I'm still very Active. Paid my dues now just keeping all my babies to myself.

JetStream1
06-01-22, 20:06
Cerritos is one of those cities where LE shows up if you fart in someone's general direction....Ah. A Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference.

JetStream1
06-01-22, 20:12
Got a girl named Yoyo. Chinese, limited English. 40 for 1 hour. Decent massage and did not back away from any advancements. On the flip asked for FS but she said no one does that there. I told her I didn't want a HJ. So asked about BJ. She pulled down her pants for FIV and BBBJ. 100 tip. Would not repeat with her. Wasn't too busy and they have private rooms that actually have walls that go all the way up. Maybe there are better options there. She works every day but Friday.Perhaps you meant every day but Wednesday? I don't think she speaks any English does she?

JetStream1
06-01-22, 20:26
Groupon for happy ending. No such thing.I have seen that some of the shops mentioned here have had Groupon deals. Obviously that's for house fee not for tips. I am not aware of those still going on but I have not looked.

Even places like BW and SH are not exclusively for mongers. I have seen women as customers even in the past few months.

DWaits
06-01-22, 20:31
I know this report will not provide a lot of new info for experienced OC mongers but since that's who I saw and I want to do my part to add to the community, here is my review of Lucy.

Thanks to Nice Guy 99 and LC310 for sharing pricing info so I made sure that during my dream I didn't escalate pricing.

I pulled into the lot mid afternoon and scouted a bit since I had some things in mind as described below. A young dude walked in just after I parked, talked with Lucy (who was working the desk) and then he left. This was good for me. Went in told Lucy I was there to see her (previous reports helped me know this was her--dyed pink hair faded to red, a lot of makeup). Paid the 40 house and she took me to a room. I got undressed while she split for a bit. She came back and we started with DFK. Then pulled the leggings down and rubbed her ass alternating with hands on her tits. Moved her to the table to suck on her tits and then DATY. At first she was texting but I was working hard to provide some distraction and won out. She wrapped her legs around me and thrusted into my mouth. BTW this is why I wanted to scout a bit. If a steady stream of mongers rolled out, I was not going to DATY. Shifted to BBBJ and the put on the cover. I'm not a BBFS guy since I can't risk coming home with a problem. No way to explain that to the SO. First we went standing K9. Then she lied down and turned to the side. Continued with that for a bit and then shifted to Greek. I wasn't going to blow even though she was good with me going deep and was a tight fit so off with the cover and back to BBBJ. CIM. She spit, which is fine with me. It's out of me so I don't care as long as motion is steady leading up the blowing. Tipped 80 per recommendations.

Other info. It's dark in the room. In fact, she asked how much I tipped. The place was empty when I was there but had others been there, they would have heard a lot of noise. It's funny that Yelp reviews are all about the beds in the middle of the space. Can you imagine a normie getting a message in that place while a monger is pounding away with Lucy in a not so private room? LOL.

As others say, Lucy is not a looker compared to the 20 something options, but I also wouldn't say she's ugly. And I would add that my best low priced experiences in this hobby tend to be with GILFs with open menus. There was no rush job on her part. She was very friendly. And she was up for everything. Since I have limited monger funds and only travel to OC once every year to 18 months, I doubt I'd repeat but that has more to do with wanting more experiences. In terms of experience, I was very happy.

TDriver35
06-01-22, 20:34
Heard through a friend that Golden Sunrise spa got busted a week or two ago. Their phone number is out of order now too. Stay Careful.

AmpLoverOC
06-01-22, 21:21
Heard through a friend that Golden Sunrise spa got busted a week or two ago. Their phone number is out of order now too. Stay Careful.That's odd I was just there 2 days ago. Probably just changed number. Look on bedpage Or nightfunpages.

AmpLoverOC
06-01-22, 21:40
After all the rave reviews, I found the mystical place.

It's actually called Foot Reflexology Spa on 59XX Wm Blvd., WestMinster.

It's off Wm exit and the 405, there's a In an Out when you exit the freeway.

Now I know why everyone calls it fish and chips. Haha. There is An Alaskan Fish and Chips in the center.

Little to no traffic in here. Big parking lots. I parked in the rear to hide out from the LE in front. They were kicking out a homeless person I guess. I went for Kylie. Thank god Lucy wasn't available and Papasan introduced me to his hotter niece. Funny these asian dudes can earn $$ from family, I don't judge. Pay the $40 and this smoking young Korean girl about 30 or so greeted me with her mask on. Led me to this back dingy room behind the main beds that does foot massage. Doesn't even ask what I want and tells me to disrobe. I took off my pants and shirts and she was doing the same. Talk about a hot smoking body. So glad I got to try her first or at least by 3 pm other day I was probably the 5th guy that got an amazing rim job. I felt embarrassed because I think I just took a crap earlier. Hoping she wouldn't notice any leftovers in my underwear. Anyways she then puts my balls in their mouth. I said sorry I'm kinda hairy as she pulled some hair out of her teeth or mouth. She had the best tits I have ever seen, soft and cuddly just like the eraser nipples Grace has at Sunny. She asked if I wanted to use a condom I said no. She proceed to lick my pole up and down very slowly. Great tease technique. Almost as good as the VT Asian Parlor across the street. I returns the favor and lick her hole and rimmed her too. She's smell like a clean rose. She came pretty good within 5 minutes of me tasting her juices. Her lips weren't too dark down there. Anyone has a dark lip before down there? Just wondering. Then she sucks for another 10 minutes or so and jumps on my cock and rides it to the sunset. Truly a golden ticket.

AmpLoverOC
06-01-22, 21:42
I have seen that some of the shops mentioned here have had Groupon deals. Obviously that's for house fee not for tips. I am not aware of those still going on but I have not looked.

Even places like BW and SH are not exclusively for mongers. I have seen women as customers even in the past few months.I used one at Sara Thai, just watch out for the transsexual in front. Almost got baited by her until Mary came out and led me away from her. Mary is hot to trot. Never seen here before, but her Thai pussy tastes so good!

AmpLoverOC
06-01-22, 21:44
Euclid and Lampson just raided. I saw about 6 police go upstairs. I waited about 10 minutes and saw nobody brought outside. Didn't want hang around to long. Police look at me before they went up. Be safe gentleman.Thought I was tripping this is the 2nd time they had Le bust them for whatver reasons.

AmpLoverOC
06-01-22, 21:45
Got a girl named Yoyo. Chinese, limited English. 40 for 1 hour. Decent massage and did not back away from any advancements. On the flip asked for FS but she said no one does that there. I told her I didn't want a HJ. So asked about BJ. She pulled down her pants for FIV and BBBJ. 100 tip. Would not repeat with her. Wasn't too busy and they have private rooms that actually have walls that go all the way up. Maybe there are better options there. She works every day but Friday.She says she's Japanese. But looks like typical Chinese girl. Not bad BBBJ for $60. Nice rack and pretty smile.

HeadorTail
06-01-22, 22:27
Got a girl named Yoyo. Chinese, limited English. 40 for 1 hour. Decent massage and did not back away from any advancements. On the flip asked for FS but she said no one does that there. I told her I didn't want a HJ. So asked about BJ. She pulled down her pants for FIV and BBBJ. 100 tip. Would not repeat with her. Wasn't too busy and they have private rooms that actually have walls that go all the way up. Maybe there are better options there. She works every day but Friday.All three ladies there are BBW. Similar menus. Mia is youngest and cutest and the other girl was Summer at 1 By 1. Beautiful face but a big girl. Sweet girls. And if things don't work out Amy is five doors north still upstairs at Angel for those want it all. Crappy parking at the busy market place. Great Chinese Seafood restaurant three doors south.

Kevin80
06-01-22, 22:53
Perhaps you meant every day but Wednesday? I don't think she speaks any English does she?Is he talking about SH on Magnolia below Bamboo, or SH on Bolsa upstairs? I'm not familiar with the Bolsa one but heard good things.

Heartless Jay
06-01-22, 23:02
Are you talking about JustinAlias with multiple banned monikers?No, absolutely not Justin. He's a friend and trusted monger. He's not the troll. He's the one correcting the record from the troll saying Bamboo is fat Latinas.

MMacFly
06-01-22, 23:18
Is he talking about SH on Magnolia below Bamboo, or SH on Bolsa upstairs? I'm not familiar with the Bolsa one but heard good things.It's not the one below Bamboo. It's the other one off of Bolsa. Upstairs next to A Dong Supermarket.

MMacFly
06-01-22, 23:20
Perhaps you meant every day but Wednesday? I don't think she speaks any English does she?English was not good. She told me she is off Friday but certainly could have been lost in translation. Idk.

RBFSyndrome
06-01-22, 23:44
Is he talking about SH on Magnolia below Bamboo, or SH on Bolsa upstairs? I'm not familiar with the Bolsa one but heard good things.It literally says on the title of his post mate. Been there multiple times and I think I know the one he's referring to. One with great natural tits. This place has a two girls with great tits but they all kinda suck at massage (no teasing and not sensual) and HE isn't good either so I stopped going. Never got anything more than he here but they're pretty open to all advancements like fiv utc roaming etc Cept stuff like FS etc. Surprised she did BBBJ tho.

Only upside is that it's $40 hr (LOL is this considered good now?) and good tits.

On a different note, does bamboo have any new hires that have nice natty tits with good he technique? Lmk!

JustChekIn
06-02-22, 01:05
I know this report will not provide a lot of new info for experienced OC mongers but since that's who I saw and I want to do my part to add to the community, here is my review of Lucy.

Thanks to Nice Guy 99 and LC310 for sharing pricing info so I made sure that during my dream I didn't escalate pricing.

I pulled into the lot mid afternoon and scouted a bit since I had some things in mind as described below. A young dude walked in just after I parked, talked with Lucy (who was working the desk) and then he left. This was good for me. Went in told Lucy I was there to see her (previous reports helped me know this was her--dyed pink hair faded to red, a lot of makeup). Paid the 40 house and she took me to a room. I got undressed while she split for a bit. She came back and we started with DFK. Then pulled the leggings down and rubbed her ass alternating with hands on her tits. Moved her to the table to suck on her tits and then DATY. At first she was texting but I was working hard to provide some distraction and won out. She wrapped her legs around me and thrusted into my mouth. BTW this is why I wanted to scout a bit. If a steady stream of mongers rolled out, I was not going to DATY. Shifted to BBBJ and the put on the cover. I'm not a BBFS guy since I can't risk coming home with a problem. No way to explain that to the SO. First we went standing K9. Then she lied down and turned to the side. Continued with that for a bit and then shifted to Greek. I wasn't going to blow even though she was good with me going deep and was a tight fit so off with the cover and back to BBBJ. CIM. She spit, which is fine with me. It's out of me so I don't care as long as motion is steady leading up the blowing. Tipped 80 per recommendations.

Other info. It's dark in the room. In fact, she asked how much I tipped. The place was empty when I was there but had others been there, they would have heard a lot of noise. It's funny that Yelp reviews are all about the beds in the middle of the space. Can you imagine a normie getting a message in that place while a monger is pounding away with Lucy in a not so private room? LOL.

As others say, Lucy is not a looker compared to the 20 something options, but I also wouldn't say she's ugly. And I would add that my best low priced experiences in this hobby tend to be with GILFs with open menus. There was no rush job on her part. She was very friendly. And she was up for everything. Since I have limited monger funds and only travel to OC once every year to 18 months, I doubt I'd repeat but that has more to do with wanting more experiences. In terms of experience, I was very happy.Did you ever see Ricky eating Lucy? No. You should NEVER eat Lucy! You're forgetting she barebacks 15-20 dudes each day. Can you say: YUK?

JetStream1
06-02-22, 01:13
Is he talking about SH on Magnolia below Bamboo, or SH on Bolsa upstairs? I'm not familiar with the Bolsa one but heard good things.You're right. My bad. I didn't realize there are two SH's and each has their own Yoyo.

Isn't it strange that there are so many Anna's, Jessica's, Yoyo's, Rose's, Grace's, etc. But almost no Debbies, Nancy's, Denises, . Nor Young-hi, Gyung-ah, Yinglou's, etc.

JetStream1
06-02-22, 01:18
Did you ever see Ricky eating Lucy? No. You should NEVER eat Lucy! You're forgetting she barebacks 15-20 dudes each day. Can you say: YUK?Some guys like sky diving off skyscrapers, swallowing pills given by strangers at a concerts, and playing Russian roulette.

When I was younger, the desire to do something was most important and the regret later was not important. Now that has reversed.

Nice Guy 99
06-02-22, 02:19
Did you ever see Ricky eating Lucy? No. You should NEVER eat Lucy! You're forgetting she barebacks 15-20 dudes each day. Can you say: YUK?Lucy DATY? Delicious. The barebacks only add to the spice. Try a little anal while you're down there.

Hornilius69
06-02-22, 06:16
Euclid and Lampson just raided. I saw about 6 police go upstairs. I waited about 10 minutes and saw nobody brought outside. Didn't want hang around to long. Police look at me before they went up. Be safe gentleman.I heard that Police will check the other place in HB. Better to avoid these two places for right now.

Mr Plumber
06-02-22, 07:28
It literally says on the title of his post mate. Been there multiple times and I think I know the one he's referring to. One with great natural tits. This place has a two girls with great tits but they all kinda suck at massage (no teasing and not sensual) and HE isn't good either so I stopped going. Never got anything more than he here but they're pretty open to all advancements like fiv utc roaming etc Cept stuff like FS etc. Surprised she did BBBJ tho.

Only upside is that it's $40 hr (LOL is this considered good now?) and good tits.

On a different note, does bamboo have any new hires that have nice natty tits with good he technique? Lmk!Mr. MMacFly enjoyed Yoyo, who does have some pretty big, soft titties and a willing mouth. Yoyo is shorter than one of the other, popular attendants there, named Mia. Mia is taller, appears a bit younger than Yoyo, and has what I consider a fantastic pair of knockers. Also a firm, round ass. Last time I saw Mia, she still retained her Coke bottle shape. Yoyo is a bit more pear shaped but, as noted, she uses her mouth per Mr. MMacFly's report. Mia gives a decent massage and is HJ only, or better said, has not / will not do oral in my experience.

Kevin80
06-02-22, 11:15
It literally says on the title of his post mate. Been there multiple times and I think I know the one he's referring to. One with great natural tits. This place has a two girls with great tits but they all kinda suck at massage (no teasing and not sensual) and HE isn't good either so I stopped going. Never got anything more than he here but they're pretty open to all advancements like fiv utc roaming etc Cept stuff like FS etc. Surprised she did BBBJ tho.

On a different note, does bamboo have any new hires that have nice natty tits with good he technique? Lmk!Sorry about not seeing the title on the original post. I was responding to the person replying to the post. Should have looked at the original.

AmpLoverOC
06-02-22, 11:22

Now I know why everyone calls it fish and chips. Haha. There is An Alaskan Fish and Chips in the center.

Little to no traffic in here. Big parking lots. I parked in the rear to hide out from the LE in front. They were kicking out a homeless person I guess. I went for Kylie. Thank god Lucy wasn't available and Papasan introduced me to his hotter niece. Funny these asian dudes can earn $$ from family, I don't judge. Pay the $40 and this smoking young Korean girl about 30 or so greeted me with her mask on. Led me to this back dingy room behind the main beds that does foot massage. Doesn't even ask what I want and tells me to disrobe. I took off my pants and shirts and she was doing the same. Talk about a hot smoking body. So glad I got to try her first or at least by 3 pm other day I was probably the 5th guy that got an amazing rim job. I felt embarrassed because I think I just took a crap earlier. Hoping she wouldn't notice any leftovers in my underwear. Anyways she then puts my balls in their mouth. I said sorry I'm kinda hairy as she pulled some hair out of her teeth or mouth. She had the best tits I have ever seen, soft and cuddly just like the eraser nipples Grace has at Sunny. She asked if I wanted to use a condom I said no. She proceed to lick my pole up and down very slowly. Great tease technique. Almost as good as the VT Asian Parlor across the street..As I walked out Ricky and Lucy were kinda. Dazed and confused about being me so loud. Lucy actually smiled and said cum see me next time honey. Doubt it. I will book Kylie as Goto hot girl here.

MisterBox
06-02-22, 13:54
What was your damage?

Little to no traffic in here. Big parking lots. I parked in the rear to hide out from the LE in front. They were kicking out a homeless person I guess. I went for Kylie. Thank god Lucy wasn't available and Papasan introduced me to his hotter niece. Funny these asian dudes can earn $$ from family, I don't judge. Pay the $40 and this smoking young Korean girl about 30 or so greeted me with her mask on. Led me to this back dingy room behind the main beds that does foot massage. Doesn't even ask what I want and tells me to disrobe. I took off my pants and shirts and she was doing the same. Talk about a hot smoking body. So glad I got to try her first or at least by 3 pm other day I was probably the 5th guy that got an amazing rim job. I felt embarrassed because I think I just took a crap earlier. Hoping she wouldn't notice any leftovers in my underwear. Anyways she then puts my balls in their mouth. I said sorry I'm kinda hairy as she pulled some hair out of her teeth or mouth. She had the best tits I have ever seen, soft and cuddly just like the eraser nipples Grace has at Sunny. She asked if I wanted to use a condom I said no. She proceed to lick my pole up and down very slowly. Great tease technique. Almost as good as the VT Asian Parlor across the street. I returns the favor and lick her hole and rimmed her too. She's smell like a clean rose. She came pretty good within 5 minutes of me tasting her juices. Her lips weren't too dark down there. Anyone has a dark lip before down there? Just wondering. Then she sucks for another 10 minutes or so and jumps on my cock and rides it to the sunset. Truly a golden ticket.

JetStream1
06-02-22, 14:20
Now I know why everyone calls it fish and chips. Haha.Has anyone ever eaten at that place?

I have actually been going to the SH / BW plaza for 15 years or so. In fact, a Vietnamese girl took me there to eat at the restaurant at the edge of the parking lot. I can't remember well but I don't think either MP was there at the time. The restaurant was pretty good but has changed over the years.

HeadorTail
06-02-22, 14:49

Little to no traffic in here. Big parking lots. I parked in the rear to hide out from the LE in front. They were kicking out a homeless person I guess. I went for Kylie. Thank god Lucy wasn't available and Papasan introduced me to his hotter niece. Funny these asian dudes can earn $$ from family, I don't judge. Pay the $40 and this smoking young Korean girl about 30 or so greeted me with her mask on. Led me to this back dingy room behind the main beds that does foot massage. Doesn't even ask what I want and tells me to disrobe. I took off my pants and shirts and she was doing the same. Talk about a hot smoking body. So glad I got to try her first or at least by 3 pm other day I was probably the 5th guy that got an amazing rim job. I felt embarrassed because I think I just took a crap earlier. Hoping she wouldn't notice any leftovers in my underwear. Anyways she then puts my balls in their mouth. I said sorry I'm kinda hairy as she pulled some hair out of her teeth or mouth. She had the best tits I have ever seen, soft and cuddly just like the eraser nipples Grace has at Sunny. She asked if I wanted to use a condom I said no. She proceed to lick my pole up and down very slowly. Great tease technique. Almost as good as the VT Asian Parlor across the street. I returns the favor and lick her hole and rimmed her too. She's smell like a clean rose. She came pretty good within 5 minutes of me tasting her juices..Finding F and C is part of the initiation for this thread. LOL. Now you qualify for the tattoo and a pack of magnum's. Be safe.

GeeFrank
06-02-22, 18:23
Vipnurugoddess does not provide FS but I have been successful with BBBJ.

Luna has an open menu!

Good luck.Was told no extras are available with Vipnurugoddess and threaten to block me so I went with OCnuruqueen instead. She told me she has a more open "VIP" service menu.

AmpLoverOC
06-02-22, 20:28
Just like the Brady bunch there's a hot queen of nurus! Marcia Marcia Marcia. So glad I checked out her. A cute blondie in her late 20's. Smoking Bod like the tv show my old dad used to watch. Her apartment was a nice upscale area in Santa Ana, if you can call it that. She shares the place with her other friend, but I think she was a tranny because had a very deep voice.

LOL. I gladly passed I wanted Marcia to myself for a longer lasting relationship for money or course. No girl does this because she thinks you are hot or good looking. The people that say that In here are clearly daydreaming of their webcam and only fans girlfriends in my opinion. Just a reminder she's not here for Cheap skates or cheesy cock smelling that's for sure. Her Perky tits and a beautiful smile will make Any real man cum within 20 minutes. Maybe slammer has seen her since he gets around a lot in here. More angelic than devilish in my opinion when she smiles at you like a long lost lover. I was checking our all my IG queens of Nuru. So she takes off her yoga pants and tight bra top and immediately rubs oil all over her tits and told me to join her in rubbing her down. Who am I to say no to a beautiful goddess! Nice kicking curves just the right size ass not big but kinda bubbly like Marcia has in that 90's movie, aka Look up Ben stillers wife, Christine Taylor. Long blond hair to her perfect ass. Weighs about 110 120 about 5' 3", nice bigger C cups. She tells me to take my clothes off and enjoy the best hour of your life baby. And boy was she right. Forget all the other girls. I did feel bad my hairy cock got some in her teeth. Best FS nuru for $240, lots of Daty and BBBJ and came her moist, succulent pussy. Which was shaved thank god. Better than Palms / 109 in Lf / Bio / Bamboo or those other god forsaken places I will never go to again. Marcias got other nuru goddess friends as well. Going to keep me busy. And like the saying goes ' if ya wants to play! You got to Pay'.

AmpLoverOC
06-02-22, 20:36
Honestly these places didn't do it for me, they had asian and bigger Latinas at them except for Bamboo which has the usual chubby oriental. They don't even want to tease anymore. But 109 had another new black girl with big tits and a bigger ass if you like that. This is off of Muirlands and El Toro road in the medical Buildings. There are 3 other nuru places in here. But 107 in same building ask for Kiki, a very playful asian girl that does bbbfs and works at Melody massage next store to them. 2 buildings downstairs. Parking was good. No pigs in front like they do at the busy Saigon plazas. So yup money talks and bs walks as the saying goes. Usual $200 gets BBFS with good tease from beginning to the finale of her riding your cock to heaven as some of their ads on bedpage and nightfunpages states. Their ads are real easy to find. Just book ahead if I was you.

AmpLoverOC
06-02-22, 20:44

Little to no traffic in here. Big parking lots. I parked in the rear to hide out from the LE in front. They were kicking out a homeless person I guess. I went for Kylie. Thank god Lucy wasn't available and Papasan introduced me to his hotter niece. Funny these asian dudes can earn $$ from family, I don't judge. Pay the $40 and this smoking young Korean girl about 30 or so greeted me with her mask on. Led me to this back dingy room behind the main beds that does foot massage. Doesn't even ask what I want and tells me to disrobe. I took off my pants and shirts and she was doing the same. Talk about a hot smoking body. So glad I got to try her first or at least by 3 pm other day I was probably the 5th guy that got an amazing rim job. I felt embarrassed because I think I just took a crap earlier. Hoping she wouldn't notice any leftovers in my underwear. Anyways she then puts my balls in their mouth. I said sorry I'm kinda hairy as she pulled some hair out of her teeth or mouth. She had the best tits I have ever seen, soft and cuddly just like the eraser nipples Grace has at Sunny. She asked if I wanted to use a condom I said no. She proceed to lick my pole up and down very slowly. Great tease technique. Almost as good as the VT Asian Parlor across the street. I returns the favor and lick her hole and rimmed her too. She's smell like a clean rose. She came pretty good within 5 minutes of me tasting her juices. Her lips weren't too dark down there. Anyone has a dark lip before down there? Just wondering. Then she sucks for another 10 minutes or so and jumps on my cock and rides it to the sunset. Truly a golden ticket.I already know some or lot of you will inbox me for kylies number since she probably was a one time deal there. Papasan barely speaks English and wouldn't know tit from tat.

If you don't get Kylie. Get Lucy I guess for $120.

GoKipper
06-02-22, 21:26
I don't see a Kiki at LF109.

Honestly these places didn't do it for me, they had asian and bigger Latinas at them except for Bamboo which has the usual chubby oriental. They don't even want to tease anymore. But 109 had another new black girl with big tits and a bigger ass if you like that. This is off of Muirlands and El Toro road in the medical Buildings. There are 3 other nuru places in here. But 107 in same building ask for Kiki, a very playful asian girl that does bbbfs and works at Melody massage next store to them. 2 buildings downstairs. Parking was good. No pigs in front like they do at the busy Saigon plazas. So yup money talks and bs walks as the saying goes. Usual $200 gets BBFS with good tease from beginning to the finale of her riding your cock to heaven as some of their ads on bedpage and nightfunpages states. Their ads are real easy to find. Just book ahead if I was you.

DaPipeMan
06-02-22, 23:14
Long time listener, first time caller. I know the deal, post some reviews so why'all trust me LOL.

Bamboo. On par with everything everyone says on here. Been going here actually pretty frequently lately cause they give the best massage out of any AMP I've gone too. Had a little trouble finishing the deed lately cause I keep getting paired with this lady who's the worst one there. Jack hammer, massage not as good, teasing not as good. I'm terrible with names so I can't remember hers, tbh I usually don't ask or talk much. Just act polite. If anyone knows another place where the massage aspect is on point, please let me know!

Oasis. This one is off the 5 and el toro, kind of behind the guitar center. I haven't been in a few months, but got a consistent decent massage w / HJ at the end. Would usually see a Vanessa, but it's been a few months.

CBK. Went here when it was popular during Covid and it was just super disgusting. BBBJ that was pretty poor, dirty towels and space. Got there too late for Maria.

I've been to a lot of little ones around OC and some private providers, will post those another time.

Fe Maiden
06-02-22, 23:22
I don't see a Kiki at LF109.I think he said she is at 107.

JetStream1
06-03-22, 00:01
Honestly these places didn't do it for me, they had asian and bigger Latinas at them except for Bamboo which has the usual chubby oriental. They don't even want to tease anymore. But 109 had another new black girl with big tits and a bigger ass if you like that. This is off of Muirlands and El Toro road in the medical Buildings. There are 3 other nuru places in here. But 107 in same building ask for Kiki, a very playful asian girl that does bbbfs and works at Melody massage next store to them. 2 buildings downstairs. Parking was good. No pigs in front like they do at the busy Saigon plazas. So yup money talks and bs walks as the saying goes. Usual $200 gets BBFS with good tease from beginning to the finale of her riding your cock to heaven as some of their ads on bedpage and nightfunpages states. Their ads are real easy to find. Just book ahead if I was you.What is this nightfunpages?

HeadorTail
06-03-22, 00:13
Honestly these places didn't do it for me, they had asian and bigger Latinas at them except for Bamboo which has the usual chubby oriental. They don't even want to tease anymore. But 109 had another new black girl with big tits and a bigger ass if you like that. This is off of Muirlands and El Toro road in the medical Buildings. There are 3 other nuru places in here. But 107 in same building ask for Kiki, a very playful asian girl that does bbbfs and works at Melody massage next store to them. 2 buildings downstairs. Parking was good. No pigs in front like they do at the busy Saigon plazas. So yup money talks and bs walks as the saying goes. Usual $200 gets BBFS with good tease from beginning to the finale of her riding your cock to heaven as some of their ads on bedpage and nightfunpages states. Their ads are real easy to find. Just book ahead if I was you.Glad you found a place you enjoy. Not sure why it's important to crap on other shops that so many enjoy. Each shop caters to a different clientele. And the shops you mentioned are always busy. I do think that Andy, Amy and Anna are going to be surprised that they're chubby Asians in a god forsaken shop. LOL. Can't we all just get along?? Hahaha.

JackSparrows
06-03-22, 01:10
Honestly these places didn't do it for me, they had asian and bigger Latinas at them except for Bamboo which has the usual chubby oriental. They don't even want to tease anymore. But 109 had another new black girl with big tits and a bigger ass if you like that. This is off of Muirlands and El Toro road in the medical Buildings. There are 3 other nuru places in here. But 107 in same building ask for Kiki, a very playful asian girl that does bbbfs and works at Melody massage next store to them. 2 buildings downstairs. Parking was good. No pigs in front like they do at the busy Saigon plazas. So yup money talks and bs walks as the saying goes. Usual $200 gets BBFS with good tease from beginning to the finale of her riding your cock to heaven as some of their ads on bedpage and nightfunpages states. Their ads are real easy to find. Just book ahead if I was you.Place isn't my cup of tea. Maybe he's got a golden rod. Been to 107 4 times and no BBFS, I guess I was lucky to get a CBJ long time ago in a ***** house far far away.

JackSparrows
06-03-22, 01:16
I heard that Police will check the other place in HB. Better to avoid these two places for right now.They popped a few in Irvine houses lately too!

Lsade
06-03-22, 08:24
Been seeing a lot of contradicting reports on which places have nuru with BBBJ/FS and don't. Anyone got intel on a place that does?

Also, do the LFs have a insta or a roster list? Want to see the girls before heading over.

Slammer6008
06-03-22, 11:16
Glad you found a place you enjoy. Not sure why it's important to crap on other shops that so many enjoy. Each shop caters to a different clientele. And the shops you mentioned are always busy. I do think that Andy, Amy and Anna are going to be surprised that they're chubby Asians in a god forsaken shop. LOL. Can't we all just get along?? Hahaha.I need a shop that caters to a big penis!

JetStream1
06-03-22, 11:41
Glad you found a place you enjoy. Not sure why it's important to crap on other shops that so many enjoy. Each shop caters to a different clientele. And the shops you mentioned are always busy. I do think that Andy, Amy and Anna are going to be surprised that they're chubby Asians in a god forsaken shop. LOL. Can't we all just get along?? Hahaha.You're taking those comments seriously? Those who actually visit those shops know the truth.

HeadorTail
06-03-22, 12:25
I need a shop that caters to a big penis!That depends if you have one or are one. LOL. Sorry Slammer. Had to do it. Our friend at 5 Star certainly did. Back door Amy has a remarkable capacity. The girls at White Swan. Mia at Amy's shop.

DJezDick
06-03-22, 13:42
Has anyone ever eaten at that place?

I have actually been going to the SH / BW plaza for 15 years or so. In fact, a Vietnamese girl took me there to eat at the restaurant at the edge of the parking lot. I can't remember well but I don't think either MP was there at the time. The restaurant was pretty good but has changed over the years.Tried both places once. Its not for everyone.

HeadorTail
06-03-22, 13:59
Has anyone ever eaten at that place?

I have actually been going to the SH / BW plaza for 15 years or so. In fact, a Vietnamese girl took me there to eat at the restaurant at the edge of the parking lot. I can't remember well but I don't think either MP was there at the time. The restaurant was pretty good but has changed over the years.The Pho next door to SH has people in line at lunch.

Dohma22
06-03-22, 14:27
Wow wish I saw this on wed. I was exchanging texts w them in the afternoon. Went I'm evening and gate up the stairs locked. Phone # disconnected. Good thing I didn't go earlier be safe fellas! 😰.

Euclid and Lampson just raided. I saw about 6 police go upstairs. I waited about 10 minutes and saw nobody brought outside. Didn't want hang around to long. Police look at me before they went up. Be safe gentleman.

Kevin80
06-03-22, 14:48
Wow wish I saw this on wed. I was exchanging texts w them in the afternoon. Went I'm evening and gate up the stairs locked. Phone # disconnected. Good thing I didn't go earlier be safe fellas! 😰.Man you barely escaped a life disaster. I'd wet my pants if I'm ever caught in a raid. What kind of place is this? I assume it's an FS place, but is it a massage parlor, salon or just a location for FS?

GoKipper
06-03-22, 14:59
107 and 109 are literally the same place. They connect. Only 112 is across the hallway and is a different place.

I think he said she is at 107.

Dohma22
06-03-22, 15:12
Ended up at detox on brookhurst in gg after narrowly dodging the euclid and lampson raid. Shopping center is usually a walk of shame maze as there's a popular drinking karaoke place but wed it was empty! . 4 at the door for 30 and providers visit 1 at a time for you to choose. There was an older latina maybe 30's-40 very thick in the right places and a young 20's Romanian. Went with the Latina cause she had the bigger smile 😁. Hardly any massage was asked to flip within a few minutes. Agreed to 1. 4 donation for FS. Very good attitude respectfully and kindly let me know boundaries. And tried to use charm to push them. Some were successful like dfk others were not like backdoor. Will totally return price and quality strong however that karaoke business needs to go away LOL.

LngTimeMongr
06-03-22, 15:23
Cerritos is one of those cities where LE shows up if you fart in someone's general direction. It's hard to believe any extras would be happening there. I know the city well and there are no MPs, and as far as I'm aware never have been. There are a lot of Asian hair and nail shops though l so it's conceivable that one of them may have something going on in a back room if you're adventurous enough to go hunting for that. Most beauty salons are just individuals renting out space from the salon owner, so in most cases they don't even have access to a private room, just their little cubicle.Right. So where is this?

BigBoDonk
06-03-22, 16:42
Wow wish I saw this on wed. I was exchanging texts w them in the afternoon. Went I'm evening and gate up the stairs locked. Phone # disconnected. Good thing I didn't go earlier be safe fellas! 😰.Why they do this. There are literally gangs operating in every corner of GG why they don't catch real criminals. When Merica will join other civil world and legalize this shit. Same talks, again and again. Dirty politicians. I just can't process in my mind how porn is legal and prostitution is not.

BigBoDonk
06-03-22, 16:42
Man you barely escaped a life disaster. I'd wet my pants if I'm ever caught in a raid. What kind of place is this? I assume it's an FS place, but is it a massage parlor, salon or just a location for FS?Do you get registered as sexual offender after being caught? Or it is just a misdemeanor? Any ideas?

Grimmy23
06-03-22, 16:51
Do you get registered as sexual offender after being caught? Or it is just a misdemeanor? Any ideas?It depends on many things. For a first time offender they'll probably just give you a misdemeanor, charge you a fine, and possibly make you go to john school. Some cities publish names and mug shots of johns in the local newspaper. It's all a matter of how aggressive they want to be and how much of a bug they have up their ass at the time. You probably won't be an RSO though for getting a pole polish in an AMP.

This is exactly why I say to keep your voice down and don't ever verbally offer money for services. If anybody asks, you're there for a massage because your back hurts. If they ask why your clothes are off, well don't you have to remove your clothing for a massage normally? It's not illegal to be in an MP, but it's illegal to offer money for sexual services. Don't give them a sound bight of you asking "how much for a fuck?" It's not easy to bust mongers otherwise.

Usually when it's a hotel bust, the "girl" is an undercover cop trying to get you to ask for sex, and the second you mention it they come barging in from the adjoining room and slap on the bracelets. If it's an MP bust you won't get in trouble for being in there unless they happen to catch you balls deep in the provider. They will probably hold and question you on site but they have no evidence to prosecute you for anything. MP busts will either a) catch you in the act when they kick the door in; b) have an undercover cop posing as the massage girl, and she tries to get you to proposition her; or c) they raid and take over the place for a day or two, offer the girls immunity from charges in exchange for cooperating, bug the room, then bust you when you proposition her. If you're laying on the table getting a back rub and the girl has her clothes on, they have nothing to bust you for.

Be safe.

ChrisPoontang
06-03-22, 17:32
If it's an MP bust you won't get in trouble for being in there unless they happen to catch you balls deep in the provider.Nope, being balls deep in a provider is not against the law.

They have to have proof of an exchange of value before being balls deep.

Most people do the cops job for them by thinking they can talk their way out of things, not understanding that they are telling on themselves.

Don't say anything to the cops, even if they put you in cuffs and take you to jail because if you stay silent in a few days at most you will go home because the the refused to move forward.

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 17:44
Just like the Brady bunch there's a hot queen of nurus! Marcia Marcia Marcia. So glad I checked out her. A cute blondie in her late 20's. Smoking Bod like the tv show my old dad used to watch. Her apartment was a nice upscale area in Santa Ana, if you can call it that. She shares the place with her other friend, but I think she was a tranny because had a very deep voice.

LOL. I gladly passed I wanted Marcia to myself for a longer lasting relationship for money or course. No girl does this because she thinks you are hot or good looking. The people that say that In here are clearly daydreaming of their webcam and only fans girlfriends in my opinion. Just a reminder she's not here for Cheap skates or cheesy cock smelling that's for sure. Her Perky tits and a beautiful smile will make Any real man cum within 20 minutes. Maybe slammer has seen her since he gets around a lot in here. More angelic than devilish in my opinion when she smiles at you like a long lost lover. I was checking our all my IG queens of Nuru. So she takes off her yoga pants and tight bra top and immediately rubs oil all over her tits and told me to join her in rubbing her down. Who am I to say no to a beautiful goddess! Nice kicking curves just the right size ass not big but kinda bubbly like Marcia has in that 90's movie, aka Look up Ben stillers wife, Christine Taylor. Long blond hair to her perfect ass. Weighs about 110 120 about 5' 3", nice bigger C cups. She tells me to take my clothes off and enjoy the best hour of your life baby. And boy was she right..New girls in the nuru bars, just use Facebook or Instagram plenty of them pop up.

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 17:50
I already know some or lot of you will inbox me for kylies number since she probably was a one time deal there. Papasan barely speaks English and wouldn't know tit from tat.

If you don't get Kylie. Get Lucy I guess for $120.She just upped her prices. I guess gas prices rising up so she has to as well to support herself.

She wants $280 for BBFS. Still worth it in my opinion for a clean blondie. Not some raggedy Ann from Bamboo or Palms or melody massage which charges $60 for HJ and no tit show.

Grimmy23
06-03-22, 18:57
Nope, being balls deep in a provider is not against the law.

They have to have proof of an exchange of value before being balls deep.

Most people do the cops job for them by thinking they can talk their way out of things, not understanding that they are telling on themselves.

Don't say anything to the cops, even if they put you in cuffs and take you to jail because if you stay silent in a few days at most you will go home because the the refused to move forward.You're right. Being balls deep in a provider isn't against the law, but if it happens in an MP it's pretty damning. As you say, don't volunteer any info. You were there to get your back massaged because you hurt. Anything else was an action between consenting adults. But if you get caught balls deep and the tip money is sitting there on the counter, best of luck to you.

As always, stay safe.

BigBoDonk
06-03-22, 19:03
You're right. Being balls deep in a provider isn't against the law, but if it happens in an MP it's pretty damning. As you say, don't volunteer any info. You were there to get your back massaged because you hurt. Anything else was an action between consenting adults. But if you get caught balls deep and the tip money is sitting there on the counter, best of luck to you.

As always, stay safe.I think good lawyer can have LE eat their own dick. If any of you guys now one, please DM, just want to be on a safe side.

HeadorTail
06-03-22, 19:13
It depends on many things. For a first time offender they'll probably just give you a misdemeanor, charge you a fine, and possibly make you go to john school. Some cities publish names and mug shots of johns in the local newspaper. It's all a matter of how aggressive they want to be and how much of a bug they have up their ass at the time. You probably won't be an RSO though for getting a pole polish in an AMP.

This is exactly why I say to keep your voice down and don't ever verbally offer money for services. If anybody asks, you're there for a massage because your back hurts. If they ask why your clothes are off, well don't you have to remove your clothing for a massage normally? It's not illegal to be in an MP, but it's illegal to offer money for sexual services. Don't give them a sound bight of you asking "how much for a fuck?" It's not easy to bust mongers otherwise..I was at Seven Seas in Costa Mesa last year when two cops came in. My provider had just slipped back into her clothes as they entered and was whacking Willy for me. She went out to meet them. The other two ladies also had customers. They checked the business license and massage licenses on the wall. Amazingly they matched up. He made a comment about leaving the blinds open in the front windows. They never entered a room and left. Probably afraid to catch a Newport judge or politician getting his pole smoked. My masseuse came back in and we both exhaled. She said I had nothing to worry about. In Costa Mesa they measure your penis and charge you with anything from assault with a deadly weapon to public nuisance. She said I'd probably get off with time served. Ouch.

Damn1111
06-03-22, 19:28
Hey all,

I hit up the Euclid / Ball parlor that is extremely hard to find. Right next to the Vietnamese sandwich shop. I cannot remember the name, but it was right to the good part off the bat. She was very short, probably just under 5' and very cute (young, maybe early 30's at the oldest). Bolt ons but pretty realistic, and very into it. If you don't care at all about the massage I would 100% check it out. There's no sign or anything, literally just a door next to the sandwich shop. GL.

Grimmy23
06-03-22, 19:29
I think good lawyer can have LE eat their own dick. If any of you guys now one, please DM, just want to be on a safe side.The point is you don't want to get to that far to begin with. Good lawyers cost a lot of money for starters, and if you have a SO, explaining to her why you're hiring a lawyer to get you off the hook for tapping a piece of ass in an AMP wouldn't be a fun time. Never mind the pictures that could show up in local media of you sitting in the back of a cruiser in handcuffs. That what all of most LE wants anyway, to embarrass people to see who they can scare out of visiting these places.

KDiggity235
06-03-22, 20:12
Been out of the game for a while. Anyone have any fresh recommendations for what is similar to Nuru Gurus from back in the day? I'm a simple man and don't need FS. The simulation, passion, picking from a lineup, DFK. All of that was good. Does something like that exist today at any price point? I'd greatly appreciate any insight. Thank you friends!

RBFSyndrome
06-03-22, 20:36
Is anyone concerned for monkeypox? Seems like it's spreading in socal now. And doesn't look pretty either since it shows on your skin.

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 21:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 22:10
Place off Tustin and the 5 freeway.

First of all, great BJ by miss Joanie.

Tall slender Korean girl had cute little dimples.

Walked in and expected a good handjob and came out with blaze of Glory.

Cum dripped mouth from a young 23 ish girl. Think it was her first day there. Ez parking in the center. Walked in and she gave me a big hug like a long lost lover from back in the hey day. Small b cup tits. Asked for $45 for half and hour massage. Led me to a back room. Super friendly and typical GFE If you tip her good. Not meant for smelly cheap ass dicks that see her. She swims the lights and whispers sweet nothings to my ear. Could barely hear her due to the loud thumping hip hop playing in the background speakers. If you walk in this place. Seems like a typical nuru shed. Had a choice of Korean, Japanese Hispanic and white chicks to choose from. Haven't been to a good place that offers a selection of beauty's like the old Bruce lee movie Enter the Dragon my old man used to play on vHs. The brunette girl looked just as good and young as the Korean lady that spoke perfect English, most likely was born here. She asked what you looking for? And I responded what's available? Didn't ask anything else she disrobes and has a nice tan body for a Korean chick, probably goes to tanning salons. I took my pants off and she rubs my butthole and starts to eat it like the buffet she's been waiting for all day. After a good 15 minutes spreading my ass cheek and basically ass to cock with her light playful tongue. Then all of sudden she shoves my face to her clean shaven puss. I went down town on her perfect pink lips not dark and scary ones most of the places been to in this forum. She came twice with my tongue twirling her twat. Sweetest nectar I have ever tasted, almost compares to Marcia the Nuru queen in my opinion. She then rides my cock like The latest porn star from only fans clubs. She barebacks and grinds her puss up and down til I come Inside her within 10 minutes. Tell me it's ok and give me a good back massage and slow my Cock rises for another puss pounding with her, this time I didn't come until 20 minutes and she gets off of me and says ready to Go to heaven? I said sure why the fuck not. Stick my Dick in her mouth and came so hard with dripping cum and thru her nose. [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]that can take a big load from this AMP lover.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 22:14
Been out of the game for a while. Anyone have any fresh recommendations for what is similar to Nuru Gurus from back in the day? I'm a simple man and don't need FS. The simulation, passion, picking from a lineup, DFK. All of that was good. Does something like that exist today at any price point? I'd greatly appreciate any insight. Thank you friends!She's on Instagram.

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 22:16

LOL. I gladly passed I wanted Marcia to myself for a longer lasting relationship for money or course. No girl does this because she thinks you are hot or good looking. The people that say that In here are clearly daydreaming of their webcam and only fans girlfriends in my opinion. Just a reminder she's not here for Cheap skates or cheesy cock smelling that's for sure. Her Perky tits and a beautiful smile will make Any real man cum within 20 minutes. Maybe slammer has seen her since he gets around a lot in here. More angelic than devilish in my opinion when she smiles at you like a long lost lover. I was checking our all my IG queens of Nuru. So she takes off her yoga pants and tight bra top and immediately rubs oil all over her tits and told me to join her in rubbing her down. Who am I to say no to a beautiful goddess! Nice kicking curves just the right size ass not big but kinda bubbly like Marcia has in that 90's movie, aka Look up Ben stillers wife, Christine Taylor. Long blond hair to her perfect ass. Weighs about 110 120 about 5' 3", nice bigger C cups. She tells me to take my clothes off and enjoy the best hour of your life baby. And boy was she right. Forget all the other girls. I did feel bad my hairy cock got some in her teeth. Best FS nuru for $240, lots of Daty and BBBJ and came her moist, succulent pussy. Which was shaved thank god. Better than Palms / 109 in Lf / Bio / Bamboo or those other god forsaken places I will never go to again. Marcias got other nuru goddess friends as well. Going to keep me busy. And like the saying goes ' if ya wants to play! You got to Pay'.She works independently and sometimes posts on bedpage. Can't miss that pretty smile of hers for sure.

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 22:20
888 Spa and Rose spa been busted in cm, kinda bummed because they had this hot 24 yr old Asian girl with nice c cups that can swallow my cock like a banana split. Anyone here they been busting cm places? Inquiring minds want to know.

RBFSyndrome
06-03-22, 22:53
[Deleted by Admin]

AmpLoverOC
06-03-22, 23:10
Place off Tustin and the 5 freeway.

First of all, great BJ by miss Joanie.

Tall slender Korean girl had cute little dimples.

Walked in and expected a good handjob and came out with blaze of Glory.

Cum dripped mouth from a young 23 ish girl. Think it was her first day there. Ez parking in the center. Walked in and she gave me a big hug like a long lost lover from back in the hey day. Small b cup tits. Asked for $45 for half and hour massage. Led me to a back room. Super friendly and typical GFE If you tip her good. Not meant for smelly cheap ass dicks that see her. She swims the lights and whispers sweet nothings to my ear. Could barely hear her due to the loud thumping hip hop playing in the background speakers. If you walk in this place. Seems like a typical nuru shed. Had a choice of Korean, Japanese Hispanic and white chicks to choose from. Haven't been to a good place that offers a selection of beauty's like the old Bruce lee movie Enter the Dragon my old man used to play on vHs. The brunette girl looked just as good and young as the Korean lady that spoke perfect English, most likely was born here. She asked what you looking for? And I responded what's available? Didn't ask anything else she disrobes and has a nice tan body for a Korean chick, probably goes to tanning salons. I took my pants off and she rubs my butthole and starts to eat it like the buffet she's been waiting for all day. After a good 15 minutes spreading my ass cheek and basically ass to cock with her light playful tongue. Then all of sudden she shoves my face to her clean shaven puss. I went down town on her perfect pink lips not dark and scary ones most of the places been to in this forum. She came twice with my tongue twirling her twat. Sweetest nectar I have ever tasted, almost compares to Marcia the Nuru queen in my opinion. She then rides my cock like The latest porn star from only fans clubs. She barebacks and grinds her puss up and down til I come Inside her within 10 minutes. Tell me it's ok and give me a good back massage and slow my Cock rises for another puss pounding with her, this time I didn't come until 20 minutes and she gets off of me and says ready to Go to heaven? I said sure why the fuck not. Stick my Dick in her mouth and came so hard with dripping cum and thru her nose. Wow and good for the little Gook girl that can take a big load from this AMP lover.BTW. I saw 2 pigs at the place across from here.

Taws6
06-03-22, 23:14
I was at Seven Seas in Costa Mesa last year when two cops came in. My provider had just slipped back into her clothes as they entered and was whacking Willy for me. She went out to meet them. The other two ladies also had customers. They checked the business license and massage licenses on the wall. Amazingly they matched up. He made a comment about leaving the blinds open in the front windows. They never entered a room and left. Probably afraid to catch a Newport judge or politician getting his pole smoked. My masseuse came back in and we both exhaled. She said I had nothing to worry about. In Costa Mesa they measure your penis and charge you with anything from assault with a deadly weapon to public nuisance. She said I'd probably get off with time served. Ouch.That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.

KDiggity235
06-03-22, 23:32
She's on Instagram.Thenurugoddess or Nurugoddess?

Chaos019
06-03-22, 23:54
Paying $280 at F&C is criminal.

I don't care what provider or service you get at F&C.

They are not worth $280.

She just upped her prices. I guess gas prices rising up so she has to as well to support herself.

She wants $280 for BBFS. Still worth it in my opinion for a clean blondie. Not some raggedy Ann from Bamboo or Palms or melody massage which charges $60 for HJ and no tit show.

JetStream1
06-03-22, 23:58
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

AmpLoverOC
06-04-22, 00:09
That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

Locking doors on the rooms themselves is great, but having the peice of mind on a "man trap" secondary door I gives me added sense of security.

Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.Pigs don't care about doors. They have probable cause and just walk wherever they want in the AMP especially the cm inspection teams with their corrupt team that allows rose spa and honey spa to stay open during the pandemic while fining the other ones that stayed open during covid.

AmpLoverOC
06-04-22, 00:21
She's on Instagram.There's also the Campus one off of Jamboree by the john Wayne airport. Or these days they call it Santa Ana.

I like to find new pussy vs eating some one else's leftovers in my opinion. Looks like the real pimps that can scout them due to the laziness of others in here denying and not trying hard enough. Part of the chase to the unknown is best in my opinion. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas, not fugly like detox or others mentioned here. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places. The girls were smoking a joint and I sparked one up with her and she led me to her car for a quick BBBJ, reminds me of the hookers down the street off of harbor and Adam's. By orange coast college the VietKong hookers are another tasty bunch, cheap HJ for $35 and BBBJ for $60. I wouldn't try it again tho. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street. Those girls are fine as fuck and down to fuck for less than $240.

Seeking Sex
06-04-22, 00:23
Is anyone concerned for monkeypox? Seems like it's spreading in socal now. And doesn't look pretty either since it shows on your skin.I believe that if one had small pox vaccine then he / she is protected against the monkey pox. So, many of the older members may have the immunity. Still, it is always something to be worried about.

ThaGuy69
06-04-22, 01:31
"I only paid for a massage, nothing other than a normal assuage happened Mr. Officer".

Take a not from my favorite tik tok lawyer and "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

That's why I try to avoid places that don't have security doors leading to the rooms.

Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.

ThaGuy69
06-04-22, 01:33
Take a hint from my favorite tik tok laywer and "SHUT THE FU*K UP".

Cops have to prove you committed a crime. I only pay for regular massages.

BigBoDonk
06-04-22, 02:13

Some places although probbably safe over all from a raid (F&C), and others, it's hard to go in as.Couple hours after this discussion, one of my friends who was working in Texas, got arrested in sting operation. He is a nicest guy that got divorced. I am decisive to join a civil rights movement https://decriminalizesex.work enough of this BS. It is time to decriminalize this. Almost all civilized world did. I need my tax dollars to fight drug dealers, gangs, not some poor guys or gals looking to make buck on a side.

Alowicious
06-04-22, 10:02
Everyone loves a good story. The more dramatic and fantasy-based it is, the more we like it.

We've been getting tons of reports lately from a brand-new handle about BBFS being offered by young hotties at places we all know well. That little voice in the back of your head you're trying to ignore? The one that says TGBT? Best to listen to it.

I stopped by F&C yesterday to inquire about one such report. My intent was only to scout out a report that I knew to be false, but would partake if the report turned out to be true.

The young-ish chute-ish girl ("young" and "cute" relative to F&C!) behind the counter looked at me blankly when I asked about Kylie, Kelly, Kyrie, Kiki, and any other similar-sounding name I could come up with. She said no one by that name. Offered Lucy (of course! But I was in the mood for a HYA, so I declined.

I'll give the troll credit this time. He's definitely upped his game. Now instead of "cucks" and "gramps" we get fantasy stories that are fun to read. But fantasy stories are still just that: fantasy. No actionable intelligence, unless you're looking to rub one out at home while reading his posts.

Kevin80
06-04-22, 12:07
Everyone loves a good story. The more dramatic and fantasy-based it is, the more we like it.

We've been getting tons of reports lately from a brand-new handle about BBFS being offered by young hotties at places we all know well. That little voice in the back of your head you're trying to ignore? The one that says TGBT? Best to listen to it.

I stopped by F&C yesterday to inquire about one such report. My intent was only to scout out a report that I knew to be false, but would partake if the report turned out to be true.

The young-ish chute-ish girl ("young" and "cute" relative to F&C!) behind the counter looked at me blankly when I asked about Kylie, Kelly, Kyrie, Kiki, and any other similar-sounding name I could come up with. She said no one by that name. Offered Lucy (of course! But I was in the mood for a HYA, so I declined.

I'll give the troll credit this time. He's definitely upped his game. Now instead of "cucks" and "gramps" we get fantasy stories that are fun to read. But fantasy stories are still just that: fantasy. No actionable intelligence, unless you're looking to rub one out at home while reading his posts.Scout a report that you knew to be false? That doesn't make any sense.

HeadorTail
06-04-22, 12:17
Scout a report that you knew to be false? That doesn't make any sense.Some times you go for a change of pace just in case. Especially if your fall back plan is Lucy. Every now and then you get a nice surprise. A tip from the town fool is another matter of course.

Bronco
06-04-22, 12:55
Saw Andie. Had the usual good massage and great edging / HJ finished. When I had dressed I asked her to remove her mask. I had never seen her face before. She turned on the small lamp on the table and removed her mask. She is attractive. Has a very nice smile. I told her so. I could see the fact I wanted to see her face and compliment her made her happy.

Caribe
06-04-22, 14:49

I'll give the troll credit this time. He's definitely upped his game. Now instead of "cucks" and "gramps" we get fantasy stories that are fun to read. But fantasy stories are still just that: fantasy. No actionable intelligence, unless you're looking to rub one out at home while reading his posts.I wasn't as ambitious as you. I just got on the phone and called. I told Papasan that I heard he had a new girl since I was there last. I didn't give him a name. He's pretty straight with me and first thing he said to me was, it's been a long time (sometimes, if I would see him sitting outside as I drove by, I would just stop by and chat with him). Then he said, no new girls. It's been slow. So I knew Kylie was fiction. The closest I saw to a Kylie was several weeks ago, I saw a young chubby college aged girl behind the counter while we were chatting outside. I didn't think it was his daughter (I've known owners who had their sons or daughters work the front). He had a son a few years ago. I figured she was another college student that he hired to work the front.

RubMePls
06-04-22, 15:42
Anyone who text Lucy verify her # ends in 96?

I'm not 100% convinced it's Lucy LOL.

HeadorTail
06-04-22, 16:47
Saw Andie. Had the usual good massage and great edging / HJ finished. When I had dressed I asked her to remove her mask. I had never seen her face before. She turned on the small lamp on the table and removed her mask. She is attractive. Has a very nice smile. I told her so. I could see the fact I wanted to see her face and compliment her made her happy.Andy is a gem. IMO she's actually prettier now than when she started. She's very confident now in her massage, her technique and her desirability. I actually met her the first week she was there. Shy, embarrassed, cute, skinny. Her English consisted of massage words. I almost stole her away from that place. It's been a while since I've had the pleasure. Has she had that mole on her leg looked at yet?

JulianSorel
06-04-22, 18:39
[Deleted by Admin]

Action22
06-04-22, 19:50
"I only paid for a massage, nothing other than a normal assuage happened Mr. Officer".

Take a not from my favorite tik tok lawyer and "SHUT THE FUCK UP".As an attorney myself (not criminal defense), I second this. They have to prove it and they won't or can't.

The bust is to get a piece of that Federal cheddar. Any competent criminal defense practitioner will get this greatly reduced, if not off altogether.

Action22
06-04-22, 19:58
I'm slowly returning to action after a long hiatus (first the pandemic, then medical issues. Hey, we all get old, right), and, man, it's definitely not the same pre-pandemic.

Read the first 7 or 8 pages and the first thing that came to mind was that verse from Steely Dan's Midnight Cruiser.

The world that we used to know.

People tell me it don't turn no more.

The places we used to go.

Familiar faces that ain't smilin' like before.

The time of our time has come and gone.

I fear we been waiting too long.

Hope I'm wrong and things will come back to normal soon.

Krayanne
06-04-22, 20:09
New girls in the nuru bars, just use Facebook or Instagram plenty of them pop up.Any additional info how to find her?

JetStream1
06-04-22, 20:26
Saw Andie. Had the usual good massage and great edging / HJ finished. When I had dressed I asked her to remove her mask. I had never seen her face before. She turned on the small lamp on the table and removed her mask. She is attractive. Has a very nice smile. I told her so. I could see the fact I wanted to see her face and compliment her made her happy.We're you able to make her so happy that you could forego the tip? .

She is cutest one there, although she has put on a few pounds.

Hornilius69
06-05-22, 01:13
Paying $280 at F&C is criminal.

I don't care what provider or service you get at F&C.

They are not worth $280.For a little lesser than $280 across the street, there are better quality girls that offer better services. You might get BBFS with one of the young Viet girl but depends on the day.

If you want Latina, check out the other place nearby.

Hornilius69
06-05-22, 01:17
There is no Modern Day Spa or Modern Spa in Tustin, Ca.

Where is this Modern Spa located in Tustin, Ca?

HeadorTail
06-05-22, 11:32
There is no Modern Day Spa or Modern Spa in Tustin, Ca.

Where is this Modern Spa located in Tustin, Ca?There's one in Fountain Valley near Mile Square Park that some have reported HJ but that hasn't been my experience.

EastHornDog14
06-05-22, 11:50
For a little lesser than $280 across the street, there are better quality girls that offer better services. You might get BBFS with one of the young Viet girl but depends on the day.

If you want Latina, check out the other place nearby.Are you referring to VT across the street? Last I heard the place went straight edge now.

Kevin80
06-05-22, 13:32
We're you able to make her so happy that you could forego the tip? .

She is cutest one there, although she has put on a few pounds.Agree, she is cutest one there and Anna is a close second. Other girls are ok, Sally is pretty good too although I couldn't see her face. Problem is Andie Anna been leading the pack a long time, too long maybe. They need younger blood, same with SH downstairs, same girls in their forties and fifties.

Kevin80
06-05-22, 13:36
You're right. My bad. I didn't realize there are two SH's and each has their own Yoyo.

Isn't it strange that there are so many Anna's, Jessica's, Yoyo's, Rose's, Grace's, etc. But almost no Debbies, Nancy's, Denises, . Nor Young-hi, Gyung-ah, Yinglou's, etc.Jets, were you hoping that it was Yoyo SH below bamboo, giving BJ? Haha, me too my friend, me too.

AmpLoverOC
06-05-22, 14:03
Anyone who text Lucy verify her # ends in 96?

I'm not 100% convinced it's Lucy LOL.That's what I have from her.

AmpLoverOC
06-05-22, 14:22
There's also the Campus one off of Jamboree by the john Wayne airport. Or these days they call it Santa Ana.

I like to find new pussy vs eating some one else's leftovers in my opinion. Looks like the real pimps that can scout them due to the laziness of others in here denying and not trying hard enough. Part of the chase to the unknown is best in my opinion. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas, not fugly like detox or others mentioned here. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places. The girls were smoking a joint and I sparked one up with her and she led me to her car for a quick BBBJ, reminds me of the hookers down the street off of harbor and Adam's. By orange coast college the VietKong hookers are another tasty bunch, cheap HJ for $35 and BBBJ for $60. I wouldn't try it again tho. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street. Those girls are fine as fuck and down to fuck for less than $240.Spirals new place to go.

AmpLoverOC
06-05-22, 16:16
Almost all the girls at Angel Touch use real pics and offer FS. Haven't taken any of them up on it because the massages are good enough for me.They advertise on bedpage and nightfunpages as well. It's not hard to see their ad and description.

AmpLoverOC
06-05-22, 16:25
I know there is place in LH off the 5 freeway, can't figure out what this location is though!

AmpLoverOC
06-05-22, 16:26
Calling Dr Bombay! What other places beside Oasis or Melody spas that offer HJ and BJ?? I heard OSpA??

AmpLoverOC
06-05-22, 16:49
Are you referring to VT across the street? Last I heard the place went straight edge now.I know the owner real well. Bunch of Vietchjcks work there. Hot but expensive. That's why most kooks complain instead of going to TJ or inland empire for cheap puss. Last time I went I met a girl name sally that girl from the 80's song my old man used to listen too. Walked in an sitting was this hot to trot white girl with big ol tits. Kinda reminded me of daisy dukes anothr old show.

She asked who I wanted to see and I said what you got? Then this other big tit chick possibly Korean because of her light skin compared to the vc that usually works here. Went thru their locked door and immediately grabs my cock out of my trousers and sucks it like a vacuum cleaner. Then she drops her tank top and panties off and tells me to play with her shave puss and rub it til she comes. Who am I going to stop? I'm not married like the other dips in here or the cheapo tj single guys in here to resist her hot temptation. So I wet my middle finger and slightly rub her clit and eat her out at the same time. She probably came 3 times before she rode my cock until I came inside her. Name is Lisa or Lizzy. Didn't care by the time I left because all I got was her digits.

TheBagel
06-05-22, 17:25
Having trouble finding reports on here with the search function. Any experiences with her? I remember before seeing some reports on her that she has big tits, but does she do FS?

Nadar8925
06-05-22, 19:28
I did a 30 minute session with Hazel at her private incall. She is on private delights https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazelsmiles - The pictures on her PD page are pretty accurate. Great rack and ass and she's fairly fit. She says she used to work at Angel Touch in Orange before doing her own thing. She has a good looking friend named Kim with nice natural C tits, but I decided to go with Hazel.

The apartment she has is very nice but parking was a bit of a pain. Her massage was nothing to write home about, but she did some good teasing and she was open to hearing what I liked. She's good at dirty talking too. On the flip it was pretty standard but she's got a very pretty face and I'm attracted to Latinas like her so I enjoyed myself. It was $180 for the 30 minutes (house fee included). She only works Thursdays for now.

YellowFinTuna
06-05-22, 19:41
Went over to Air Body and had a meeting with Alice. Relatively young but a bit heavy for my liking. Fairly good massage and a nice handshake with the top off and she had a great attitude and sense of humor and completely happy with the $60 tip. My new BW / SH alternative since the tip increase and so-so massages at BW. Tough seeing BW go down hill like this but it kinda opens the door to other options for just a slight bit more dinero and you get a room with a door.

JulianSorel
06-05-22, 20:32
As an attorney myself (not criminal defense), I second this. They have to prove it and they won't or can't.

The bust is to get a piece of that Federal cheddar. Any competent criminal defense practitioner will get this greatly reduced, if not off altogether.You'd be SHOCKED at how many weak asses spill the beans when a cop gets in their face. They admit EVERYTHING resulting in shops getting shut down.