PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144

Adam9081
09-02-07, 17:00
As I drive by three MPs in the area everyday, thought I would try them out (tried Tokyo Masage and one down the street). Saw one post in here from last year saying they were legit.

Girls (more like women) in 30-45 year range, 4-5. Standard 40 Hhr and 60 Hr rates. They do massage without any towels on your. Pretty good massage and after the flip they carress around the year but dont do HJ, they will however let you do it yourself and do a good clean up afterwards. Some touching allowed, but YMWV. Tip of 10 and both places seemed happy.

The Tokyo massage was with hands only, the one down the street was with hot stones (one of the better massages I have had)

Adam9081
09-02-07, 17:30
Ok, fairly new to this forum. Have posted 3-4 reports, but I don't see them. Am I doing something wrong? Too explicit (I don't think so) that Admin is blocking?

Massage Fan
09-02-07, 19:11
The place you reported on is operated by the same people that own the place off Trabuco. There is a "Shadow" that works at that location, so chances are you got the same one.

Good report, and Welcome!Cool, it definately was her then, hard massage and all. She was a sweetheart who I will see again. In between checking out new places, of course. The location was surprisingly not busy. Thanks for the confirmation.

Survey Says
09-02-07, 23:47
The place you reported on is operated by the same people that own the place off Trabuco. There is a "Shadow" that works at that location, so chances are you got the same one.

Good report, and Welcome!

She started at Golden Chiro before Magic opened. Korean with bleached, curly hair. Loves to rim! Been on an extended vacation...If it's her, I'm glad to hear she's back.

-SS

Survey Says
09-02-07, 23:49
Anyone have info on the Russian girl thats always on CL in Therapeutic section? Message me the info on her if you know.

I know and will PM you, per your request...

Sir Sycott
09-03-07, 00:56
This is more of an observation report. I decided to go on a bit of a reconnaissance mission this morning to check out the MP by the Indoor Karts facility. To anyone who hasn't been there, the Indoor Karts building is a "can't miss".- right there on the corner of Von Karman and McGaw. But don't be fooled.- there is a chiropractor business which advertises "massage therapy" next door facing Von Karman. This is NOT the same place. As the other poster mentioned, the place in question (Von Karman Acupuncture) is indeed tucked way in the back far corner.

The funny thing is, since I didn't have a street address, I wasn't sure this was the place. But my spider senses tingled and I suspected it might be the one. It has no signage whatsoever. I arrived at about 9:45am and parked at the far end of the driveway (it was the shadiest place available) and decided to watch for anyone entering and/or leaving. I was assuming the place opened at 10am, so wasn't expecting much for at least 15 minutes.

But just around 10am, I saw one guy exit, hop in his car, and leave. Hmmm, maybe this wasn't the place I thought. Moments later, I saw two more guys exit, get into separate vehicles, and take off. I saw no females (I. E. , employees) arrive and enter. But my curiosiity got the best of me, so I got out of my car and nonchalantly stroll to the other end of the driveway and quietly walk in. Nope, this was no computer (or similar) business.- just as I walked in I saw the little window to the side and one directly in front of me. There was a doorbell, but I didn't ring it. I slowly opened the window and listened for any voices, activity, etc. I heard some faint noise, but nobody knew I was there and nobody approached. I did grab a business card, left, returned to my call, and decided to call the number on my cell phone. After about 15 (? ) rings, someone finally picked up. Female, very broken English. I asked how late they were open tonight. She told me, I thanked her, and hung up.

So, the $64000 question is: what do you suppose those 3 guys were doing there so early? It sure didn't sound like there were 3 female employees inside. Maybe only one. You don't suppose she had all 3 guys at the same time, do ya?

At $50/hh, combined with some of the mixed reviews in this forum, I'm not so sure I'll try this place.This place has only 2 women in there working during the day, I went there around 2pm, the older asian lady is japanese, although the younger attractive female is probably about mid 20's,

I know the doorman is kinda peppy and spirited, but when I was in the room by myself I guess he was calling a girl over I heard alot of yelling as if he was forcing them over and such, I don't know if he's an asian pimp forcing them to do it, but it seems fishy

B Malibu
09-03-07, 03:33
Cool, it definately was her then, hard massage and all. She was a sweetheart who I will see again. In between checking out new places, of course. The location was surprisingly not busy. Thanks for the confirmation.
Massage Fan wrote: "The location was surprisingly not busy."

B Malibu's response: "Let's keep it that way."

I like the fact that this place is inconspicuous and has... uhhmm'uhhmm, well, let's just say, the other nationality which is so rare to find in OC.

Jon Jones
09-03-07, 14:06
There is a delay for non-Senior members - sometimes a few days.

Ok, fairly new to this forum. Have posted 3-4 reports, but I don't see them. Am I doing something wrong? Too explicit (I don't think so) that Admin is blocking?

Member #3942
09-03-07, 15:05
Was at the Latina place on Fairview and Warner. Of course I got the fat girl with nice tits wearing jeans. On the way out I saw a really cute Latina with her hair up, short short shorts nice and loose with some killer tan legs. Shes not fat, she was pretty hot. useless part is I couldn't get her name. I wonder if anyone knows who I'm talking about. She was pretty damn good looking. If she does a massage and hj I'm there.

LFBC has a new owner. Wonder how long the city will go with that. Anyway, Ginger still gives one of the best massages. Its nice and hard with bend ing of legs and hands all over. She even has redone her look a bit. Haircut, different makeup. She looks pretty good for being over 30. Yeah shes got nice big real boobs too.

I also revisited the place on orange in Costa Mesa. There are 2 places near each other. Its the one with the windows in the doors. They do a good massage (not near as good as ginger) nice looking girl. You know the problem, all worked up and you're done.

Walked into Tropica Spa on Newport ave. Walked out. Didn't like the looks of the girl. Too old and kinda not too happy about working I think. I was around since it was so hot, I figured maybe some would wear some hot looking outfits. No dice.

TomSky
09-03-07, 16:59
Had some extra time this morning so I checked the lasted info on my phone pda and located this place. Walked in rang the bell and no one came at first so I ran it again. This little K girl about 30 or so came to the door and walked me to the room said 50 for hh. I took a shower 1st and she then came into the room. Kinda of lame message but I was confidant there would be more so I just enjoyed it for a little while. She then started to play with the boys a bit and me with her. I flipped and she layed on top and I enjoyed dfk which was a surprise. She seemed into it and I was. Lisa I think was her name, she was 6-7 looks 7 body 9 service I like the kissing part. This was my 1st time and thanks for the great reporting.

JS Fanatic
09-03-07, 17:39
Cool, it definately was her then, hard massage and all. She was a sweetheart who I will see again. In between checking out new places, of course. The location was surprisingly not busy. Thanks for the confirmation.

That definitely sounds like the Shadow I saw many months ago at Golden Chiro, right down to the part where she cuddles with you after you're done. Thanks for the report Massage Fan. I actually work across the street from this place, and walk past it every day on my way to and from the train station. I went there a few months ago when they first opened. The place was still under construction, and at first I was a little nervous seeing a whole bunch of Korean guys who were working on the bathroom and shower room. There was only one woman working at that time, a chunky 30ish Latina wearing a short skirt (ugh). She was practically begging to at least give me a HJ, but I wasn't in the mood. I'll have to stop by again and see if Shadow's available.

Pienso Man
09-04-07, 18:36
Found the good McD. Terrible experience. Wanted cash up front. Expensive. Dirty feet. Shaggy boobs. Paunch. Anyway, rushed HJ. Name was Sh... or something like this. Viet I think. Anyway, 50 to get in. 60 for the rushed hj. No massage at all. She said I made her nervous and really gave a very fast hj. Wanted to bump, bump but I did not want to and am glad. Nice ass though. They were not busy at all.

Again, the towels in the cookers are questionable in cleanliness. Who knows what else is in those cookers. I avoid the hot towel thing, always. A high possibility of infection. I hope you guys do the same. Alcohol is good.

I am glad they are still there.

The "bad" McD has you sign in with all this information.

The "Good" McD has you sign in your name only.

IWannaP
09-04-07, 21:30
My friend forwarded a link to the site http://www.drudgereport.com/ . The bottom right corner has a link with the title "POLICE PLACING DECOY ADS ON CRAIGSLIST TO BUST PAID SEX... DEVELOPING... ".

Member #3942
09-05-07, 17:57
Latina Therapy, on Fairview and Warner. Im guessing nobody knows anything about this place? I just wanted to find out who the good looking tan latina was and if she did anything more. I wasnt lucky enough to get her the other day. She just caught my eye! The asian place upstairs I have been to a few times. Got a thai girl with big tits that did an ok job. Theres an older lady that always looks pretty hot and then I also had a nice younger one with long hair. She did a massage plus. Theres just no shower. I didnt see anything about the latina place for a long time.

Survey Says
09-06-07, 11:20
Well, hope you enjoyed my coming out post, I have a list of past experiences that I hope to catch up on here. Glad to be a participating member now.Well, there are two train station in Irvine. which one are you refering too.[/QUOTE]

The one near the Amp...

Sheesh!

-SS

Glue Stic
09-06-07, 13:13
I visited a new place for me, it was upstairs in the center of the strip mall. Went in paid 30 min fee, and Chenel came in. She ask the 64,000 dollar question " Have you been hear before, and who did you see. Gave here the standard yes answer, and guest at a description of the girl I had seen, she indicated that she knew who I was talking about. Very atractive, mid 20's. Started off with weak massage on back, she then move to the head of the table and proceeded to give the full length body rub, or enough to put my face between her legs. This women has buns of steel as they were very firm. Few minutes later ask what else I wanted. Told her of my needs, and she started at $$, I told here to try again. We finally agreed on the $. I will be back to see Chanel again. She is sexy and enjoys the ride.

Adam9081
09-07-07, 03:14
Not sure which forum to pose this question. Has anyone tried Tantric Sex? Is it all what the ads claim to be?

Vanilla Shake
09-08-07, 19:13
The line at Trabucco was out the door, so MMS referred me to her friend's place. Also gave me a special $10 discount card to present at the door.

Arrived at the new place and handed MMS the card along with $40. Led to a room. I saw Chee Chee, or something like that. I admitted first time visit, so she was cautious at first. Tried to gain some trust by sticking my hand up her skirt and fingering her asshole. That seemed to work, though wanted to negotiate everything upfront. Decided on $ to try everything and glad I did. Nice bod, natural breasts, flat butt, and a decent amount of hair between her legs to turn me on. CBJ, then cowgirl. Great use of grinding hips forward and backward versus slamming up and down with her butt. Looking at her face and watching the action only accelerated the pinnacle climax.

She admitted my new hair cut made me look like "policeman", so maybe that's why no table shower. She promised to scrub me all over on next visit.

I saw one other cute Latina (I think) on my way out.

Vanilla Shake
09-08-07, 19:28
Not sure which forum to pose this question. Has anyone tried Tantric Sex? Is it all what the ads claim to be?The whole male g-spot thing was intriguing, so I tried this gal (they call themselves goddesses) up in west Hollywood. She gave a me bath "ritual", followed by 10 minutes of topless massage and another 10 minutes of her finger up my ass trying to get me to come. I'm OK with some rimming and even a finger up to the first knuckle, but anything beyond that just became uncomfortable. Ending up being nothing more than a very expensive hand job.

Bert2002
09-09-07, 11:01
Was at the Latina place on Fairview and Warner. Of course I got the fat girl with nice tits wearing jeans.

LOL. Me too. Tonya?

Eprom
09-11-07, 21:17
I started mongering a few years back and i came to realize i forgot all bout the one on redhill near Bristol in Costamesa. I think it was a chiro type with massage. I don't remember much from it though. As I drove past one day i remember about. Does anyone have info on that. I tried to stop by but was short on time and the open sign was not on and there was no number to contact.

ThanksIs this place near a japanese restaurant? Same strip mall as the 7-11 across from the golf course and the burger joint? Mirror-type vert blinds?

I used to live around the block and would always see the open sign. One night I decided to visit the "massage" office and to my surprise got a little more than expected! I NEVER had entered a place like this before so she gets the award for introducing me to the world of MP! Nice massage and dimmed the lights to set the mood for the surprise HJ. Didn't even ask my permission just went to town! She was viet kinda 7/10. Let me roam, but I was sooo freakin nervous my heart was gona thump outta my chest. No tS or steam, just plain massage and then some. After that experience, my paycheck was depleting becuase of all my mongering!

WhiteRice
09-12-07, 02:16
Is this place near a japanese restaurant? Same strip mall as the 7-11 across from the golf course and the burger joint? Mirror-type vert blinds?

I used to live around the block and would always see the open sign. One night I decided to visit the "massage" office and to my surprise got a little more than expected! I NEVER had entered a place like this before so she gets the award for introducing me to the world of MP! Nice massage and dimmed the lights to set the mood for the surprise HJ. Didn't even ask my permission just went to town! She was viet kinda 7/10. Let me roam, but I was sooo freakin nervous my heart was gona thump outta my chest. No tS or steam, just plain massage and then some. After that experience, my paycheck was depleting becuase of all my mongering!Your are right. That was the place. Did you know what happen to that place? Haven't had a chance to go back.

WhiteRice
09-12-07, 02:20
Hey guys,

I was in the area of Anaheim. I was a few massage places on brookhurst. What I remember was I, visited a few of those places before a few years back but never had the chance to go to that area before. I remember a place called roman spa. I got a massage from an old lady in her 40's or 50s and not happy at all.

Also, I went to massage 2000 in the same block. I'm not sure if that was the name a few years back. Same end results. Any info if these places are better.

Preverted
09-12-07, 03:05
I called the "train station" the other day expecting to find Shadow working. Mama told me she was gone for at least two weeks. Damn, guess I missed the train...

Massage Fan
09-12-07, 22:55
Have any of you there been with Anna H. in CM? Can ya give me a heads up as to what to expect and how she is? Reply here of in PM, either is fine.

Thanks and Happy Hunting

Chance 62
09-12-07, 23:28
Hey guys,

I was in the area of Anaheim. I was a few massage places on brookhurst. What I remember was I, visited a few of those places before a few years back but never had the chance to go to that area before. I remember a place called roman spa. I got a massage from an old lady in her 40's or 50s and not happy at all.

Also, I went to massage 2000 in the same block. I'm not sure if that was the name a few years back. Same end results. Any info if these places are better.Roman Spa is still the same I have been there a few time and only once did I get a happy ending and that because I put her hand on the pole.

Guide
09-14-07, 11:01
Well, I got the number, but I thought I'd just try my luck and show up without calling. Eh... no Latinas. The place looks all professional though. I walked in and saw an older asian lady in the back at a desk working on a laptop. Another asian gal came walking up to me... everything is open, no secret door to walk through, no window and door bell... it looked like a legit office. So anyways this asian gal in a scrub (or typical nurse clothing) came up and asked if I was here for a massage? I said yes and as she showed me back to a room I asked if she had any Latinas working right now. She said 'no', but she had a cute, young asian girl that would massage me. I agreed and unrobed, laid down and waited.

A cute asian girl walked in. She was wearing some skimpy clothing and she began a very nice massage. She asked if I had been there before and I just said, 'no, but I've been to others'. She put a towel on my back for a bit until I requested it without the towel. She practically whipped that thing off me and continued on... she even played a bit with the 'boys' as I signaled my happiness. She came up closer to me, so I reached around to her and let my hand roam. She asked me what I wanted and I said a bj. She wanted the money up front - a whole $80 which was more than i was willing to pay, so we settled for an hj. She was very pleasing and always with a smile. I'll probably call next time to make sure the Latina is working.

Guide
09-14-07, 11:02
Oh yea... I'm looking for a good Latina place in Irvine and/or a table shower spot as well, so this place next to the train station sounds great! If someone can PM me the details, I'd appreciate it.

TurnedOn
09-15-07, 00:08
Tried the asian link site tonight to see if they've rotated yet. The site required a username and password. Anybody know what's up with that? Is there a way to register for the site?

Member #3942
09-15-07, 01:19
Laguna Hills: Place across from the DMV. Its in the 7-11 parking lot. 2 girls work there. Anyone been there? Any details they could share with me? I met the so called owner, shes got light hair, chinese, good body. I know the rooms have curtains, but theres a shower. Just wondering if touching is allowed.

Place on Aspen, I got the so called owner there too. Short with long blode streaked hair. Tiny little thing. Nice tight little ass. My hand got between her legs and I think she got hot. Wouldnt touch me but she did a good massage. Funny how you can touch them but they wont do the extras.

Msg me about laguna hills place. Thanks

Survey Says
09-15-07, 14:15
Oh yea... I'm looking for a good Latina place in Irvine and/or a table shower spot as well, so this place next to the train station sounds great! If someone can PM me the details, I'd appreciate it.

PM'd you...

-SS

Jonathan1301
09-15-07, 19:47
Went there had santina, she is awesome.

Total damage $. 4

Gramps
09-17-07, 12:15
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ers/424609597.html

It's been on CL for a while now. Has anybody tried it? Any extras?

Gramps

Ketur690
09-17-07, 13:37
Gramps,

From what I've heard the place is legit as are most of the places in Fullerton.

Jonathan1301
09-17-07, 16:13

GrampsI wasn't happy at all, I am not going back, it seems the most you can get is a lame HJ.

B Malibu
09-17-07, 20:31

Gramps
Don't waste your time on that place.

TurnedOn
09-17-07, 22:50
Attempted to visit the train staton for the first time tonight (Mon.). The sign says open until 8:00, but at 6:40 the door was locked and the lights were off. Also not answering their phone. Hope they just closed early.

Calidaddy
09-18-07, 03:06
looking for a place with nice azn girls in Irvine. been to a few places in Montclair off of FH close to TL. nice but have only had latina girls from what I can tell. anyone have any suggestions?

Jon Jones
09-18-07, 12:24
My suggestion is that you take a few minutes and read this forum.

looking for a place with nice azn girls in Irvine. been to a few places in Montclair off of FH close to TL. nice but have only had latina girls from what I can tell. anyone have any suggestions?

Spankme
09-18-07, 13:46
There is a growing trend for the AMPs in Irvine and elsewhere to import Latinas from the Inless Empire. It's interesting to see these two cultures work together, but the Asian owners are smart enough to give the public want they want and that is variety.

I wonder when they will take the next step and put in a stable of white chicks. I hear there is a white provider (Sonya) at the McDurmott mp, but haven't been able to verify this. This would be the start of the next trend, if it's true. So, in the meantime we have a choice of Asians or Latinas.

Asians seem more into pleasing the customers, or at least are better at role playing than the Latinas, which are purely into it for the money, and in some cases want it up front. Must be distrust of the gringos. Next they'll want the deed to your house.

DinnerOut35
09-18-07, 14:55
Spank me I totally agree. Many of the AMP are going with Latinas from the Inland Empire.

One provider who I wont mention was Latina and went to the IE to work half the week and the OC the other half of the week. She said that the volume of customers in the IE is greater but the $$ customers pay in OC is more. She also said that for the most part Latinas and Asian providers dont get along in the AMP. She said that the Latin girls get requested more than the Asian ones in the AMP she worked at and thus a rivalry resulted. She also said the mamasan showed preferential treatment to the Asian girls.

I must add however I have never had a Latina ask me for the money up front. I speak Spanish and they usually feel a bit more comfortable I guess.

I tried to go by Garry to see if they had improved and they havnt. Mamasan said she doest have any girls anymore because she doesnt have any business. Lately the ONLY girl working was Jenny. Jenny is nice once or twice but then you want something new. Damn I miss those titties on Julie. So I have all but given up on Garry. One of the big attractions for me was the fun mamasan and the $40 dollar price of entry.

Also thanks to the guys who PM me with big natural providers and their locations at MP. If anyone knows of a few others let me know.

Until next time.

Showdown

Yowzaa
09-18-07, 14:59
Horrible massage, covered 2 min. table shower (no door, curtain only), everything about it was disappointing.

Gramps

Gramps
09-18-07, 15:43

Gramps

Thanks for saving me some money!

Gramps

Big Mike 222
09-19-07, 01:32
Thanks for saving me some money!

GrampsNada Gramps. Average massage, terrible Sea Salt Table shower, and just a Thank you come again! I tried everything in the book to get even a brush of the nads and still. NADA

Save your money.

Big

Napalm
09-20-07, 04:50
Just got back from overseas... sad to see the situation here (and Inglewood) has not improved :(

Can someone PM me the Von Karman OK location please?

Thanks
Napalm

Leaker
09-20-07, 18:36
OK, I know I should do a little more research, but everyone talks about intersections, auto mart, etc and I really don't have time to start cross referencing using this list and Mapquest to try to find a location. I will be in Irvine (within walking distance of the John Wayne Airport) and am looking for a better than average massage with HJ. More is better but not necessary. For those who think I should do more research, just ignore my post. For those willing to help a Wisconsinite who is in town for 2 days, a PM is fine. Thanks

Tribal69
09-21-07, 21:35
Was over on Brookhurst at Sugars for a $2 beer and notice a AMP a few doors down. Thought I would take one for the team. Entered and asked who was working, the mid 30’s asian girl told me Tiffany and Jane, but I would have to take the next girl in rotation. So for the 70/h fee I was walked to the room and told to get undressed. The door girl came back in and told me to lie down so she could begin. She was small, thin and wearing jeans and a colorful blouse. I asked for a TS to start with and she said after the message, so I lie down and she begins. After a very light touch message (10mins), she asked if I wanted a TS, I said sure and she left the room. Around 5mins later she walks back in with a towel and a bottle of body wash. She begins to pour it on my back and tells me she needs to wash the oil off before I roll over. She pours the body wash all over my back, wipes it off, and then tells me to roll over. When I get on my back, she washes my chest, legs and arms; but nothing more. The funny thing was as she was washing me I got cold and began shaking hard. She then tells me that I look to cold and that I should get dressed. As she steps away from the table I realize I stopped shaking. She leaves the room so I hope up and look at the side of the bed and it had a vibration setting. I thought I was shaking, but it was the bed….what a game. I don’t think I have ever been played like that at an AMP before. I looked at the body wash bottle and it was soapy water and alcohol mixed up. Then I notice that she left my 70 on the table, so I got dressed, picked up my money and left.

Beware guys, this place is a joke.

T69

Chance 62
09-21-07, 22:24
Was over on Brookhurst at Sugars for a $2 beer and notice a AMP a few doors down. Thought I would take one for the team. Entered and asked who was working, the mid 30’s asian girl told me Tiffany and Jane, but I would have to take the next girl in rotation. So for the 70/h fee I was walked to the room and told to get undressed. The door girl came back in and told me to lie down so she could begin. She was small, thin and wearing jeans and a colorful blouse. I asked for a TS to start with and she said after the message, so I lie down and she begins. After a very light touch message (10mins), she asked if I wanted a TS, I said sure and she left the room. Around 5mins later she walks back in with a towel and a bottle of body wash. She begins to pour it on my back and tells me she needs to wash the oil off before I roll over. She pours the body wash all over my back, wipes it off, and then tells me to roll over. When I get on my back, she washes my chest, legs and arms; but nothing more. The funny thing was as she was washing me I got cold and began shaking hard. She then tells me that I look to cold and that I should get dressed. As she steps away from the table I realize I stopped shaking. She leaves the room so I hope up and look at the side of the bed and it had a vibration setting. I thought I was shaking, but it was the bed….what a game. I don’t think I have ever been played like that at an AMP before. I looked at the body wash bottle and it was soapy water and alcohol mixed up. Then I notice that she left my 70 on the table, so I got dressed, picked up my money and left.

Beware guys, this place is a joke.

T69Is this the place near 7 Eleven to the north that's a Chiro also.

Tribal69
09-22-07, 13:44
Is this the place near 7 Eleven to the north that's a Chiro also.

It's next door to Sugar's...I think just south of Broadway in the plaza.

DJones
09-22-07, 15:50
Horrible massage, covered 2 min. table shower (no door, curtain only), everything about it was disappointing.

Agreed. I tried it when it first opened, and it's just a horrible massage and nothing more... except for the begging for a tip.

DJones
09-22-07, 15:55
I just wanted to express my disappointment lately with visits to 103 and VanKarman. I got everything, but the service was mechanical, and the girls seemed annoyed.

I long for the days of Vick's Accu and/or Ponderosa (or its now defunct apartment business).

Will those days ever return?

SaltyDog
09-22-07, 23:03
I visited a new place for me, it was upstairs in the center of the strip mall. Went in paid 30 min fee, and Chenel came in. She ask the 64,000 dollar question " Have you been hear before, and who did you see. Gave here the standard yes answer, and guest at a description of the girl I had seen, she indicated that she knew who I was talking about. Very atractive, mid 20's. Started off with weak massage on back, she then move to the head of the table and proceeded to give the full length body rub, or enough to put my face between her legs. This women has buns of steel as they were very firm. Few minutes later ask what else I wanted. Told her of my needs, and she started at $$, I told here to try again. We finally agreed on the $. I will be back to see Chanel again. She is sexy and enjoys the ride.
Yeah, she's got that workout outfit that says "Got Pink" on her pants. I would say she's just average. What happened to the qute VN girls that used to work there.

Bert2002
09-23-07, 10:42
[QUOTE=Spankme]There is a growing trend for the AMPs in Irvine and elsewhere to import Latinas from the Inless Empire. It's interesting to see these two cultures work together, but the Asian owners are smart enough to give the public want they want and that is variety.

Mamasan near the Irvine Train Station has the book, "Spanish for Dummies" on her desk. No, I'm not joking. Have a look.

BTW, Pinky was ho-hum. Try something else.

Member #4452
09-23-07, 11:32
I agree with DJones. See my recent post in the Baldwin Park forum about another subpar experience at a kamp. Mongers are being to nice to these girls and settling for subpar service. Whenever I am getting bad or even mediocre service I just tell the girl to get out. They then usually try to be nice, but at this point its over. If more mongers took this position I GUARANTEE that service would improve across the board. Remember we are the customer, and the customer is KING. I usually hit up spots in OC/IE, but cannot seem to find the combo of young hottie with good service.

As recently as '05 could go out to IE get a 9 in looks and 9 in service from a K hottie for. 6. But this has changed drasically so now starting to check out spots in LA area, had a promising visit yesterday. If anybody has intel on young hotties with service, please pm and I will return the favor. Again guys if the service is not good give them the BOOT.

I just wanted to express my disappointment lately with visits to 103 and VanKarman. I got everything, but the service was mechanical, and the girls seemed annoyed.

I long for the days of Vick's Accu and/or Ponderosa (or its now defunct apartment business).

Will those days ever return?

Irvinesbest
09-23-07, 11:49
[QUOTE=Spankme]There is a growing trend for the AMPs in Irvine and elsewhere to import Latinas from the Inless Empire. It's interesting to see these two cultures work together, but the Asian owners are smart enough to give the public want they want and that is variety.The place on Trabuco (see my posting elsewhere on this forum) is a perfect example of that. In fact I spoke with the Mamasan there just yesterday, and she told me that everyday except Sundays she has 2 girls working there -- one Asian and one Latina -- and they're not necessarily the same girls each day. The Latina girl I saw a few weeks ago happens to live in the IE and works at this MP on Thursdays and Sundays.

Chance 62
09-23-07, 11:49
[QUOTE=Spankme]There is a growing trend for the AMPs in Irvine and elsewhere to import Latinas from the Inless Empire. It's interesting to see these two cultures work together, but the Asian owners are smart enough to give the public want they want and that is variety.

Mamasan near the Irvine Train Station has the book, "Spanish for Dummies" on her desk. No, I'm not joking. Have a look.

BTW, Pinky was ho-hum. Try something else.It seem to be true because the last few mp I have been to have a lot of latinas working and they all seem to have a lic. to do massages.

Spankme
09-23-07, 14:04

BTW, Pinky was ho-hum. Try something else.

More appropriate, would be "English for Dummies" Most of the Mamasans at most of the amps I've visited barely speak english, let along spanish.

ZonaMonger
09-24-07, 00:07
An ok session with Ruby, but the nasty factor is just not there. No rim, no bbj, no cim, what's the world cum to. Usual donations...more than I'm used to for better service in the IE. CBJ, CG, Doggy...no go. Hand finish with a little show.

SirMister
09-24-07, 15:17
An ok session with Ruby, but the nasty factor is just not there. No rim, no bbj, no cim, what's the world cum to. Usual donations...more than I'm used to for better service in the IE. CBJ, CG, Doggy...no go. Hand finish with a little show.I guess you've got to finda regular provider that you are used to. Though I do like variety. But my normal V girl provider gives me a BBBJ everytime and never rushes me.

I always pay for 1 hour. Get the whole time with her.

I only tip $40 each time. But all reports I read about the place I go is it is 100% legit. So I don't know if this service is provided to everybody.

Mark Spitz
09-24-07, 18:32
Based on several reports, I decided to try SJ Stress once again. Asked for Michelle and she asked a bunch of questions, very cautious but nice. I gave her a name (phony) and said he mentioned you and to try. She didn't know the name but I said word of mouth is good advertising and she started laughing. Very nice lady, amazing ass and very nice body. HE only but could roam freely, nice finish and a hug at the end YMMV.

Joe Monger
09-24-07, 23:39
An ok session with Ruby, but the nasty factor is just not there. No rim, no bbj, no cim, what's the world cum to. Usual donations...more than I'm used to for better service in the IE. CBJ, CG, Doggy...no go. Hand finish with a little show.Oc MP's are getting worse and worse IMO. Maybe I'm just not going to the right spots. After work today I visited the MP that's on Beach just south of Lincoln in the medical plaza. Got a very good legit massage from a latina but no extras. This is the third time in a row, at different MP's, that it's happened to me. WTF is up with all these legit MP's? LOL! Don't they know why we visit them?

If there is a trusted Senior Member who speaks Spanish and wants to help out a fellow hobbyist than please drop me a PM. I'm trying to tap into the underground Latina MP scene in OC (again) but when I call with my gringo voice the girls typically do one of the following;

1. Say "No habla english" and hang up. 2. Hang up straight away.

I've got some digits and I have had some success in the past. So hit me up if you're interested in helping me out. You just might help yourself out in the process.

Joe

Member #3942
09-25-07, 08:24
Based on several reports, I decided to try SJ Stress once again. Asked for Michelle and she asked a bunch of questions, very cautious but nice. I gave her a name (phony) and said he mentioned you and to try. She didn't know the name but I said word of mouth is good advertising and she started laughing. Very nice lady, amazing ass and very nice body. HE only but could roam freely, nice finish and a hug at the end YMMV.

I use to see Vivian there. Shes tiny and cute. Have not been there in a year.

Member #3942
09-25-07, 08:25
I only tip $40 each time. But all reports I read about the place I go is it is 100% legit. So I don't know if this service is provided to everybody.

Which place are you talking about so we can comment on it?

RandyOne
09-26-07, 01:10
Stopped by this place last week - They advertise several times a day on CL, under Erotic Services. Anything but erotic - Very legit massage with modesty drape in-place the whole time (I did not put it there).

On the flip, I attempted to put my hand under Wendy's (very attractive Viet Namese woman - 19 years old - so she says) t-shirt, to rub her back. She pulled back, looked toward the door and said her boss would kill her (figuratively speaking, I am sure) if she walked in and saw me touching her skin. They have hard doors on the rooms, which stayed open. Privacy was provided by a hanging curtain in the doorway.

Elected a table shower at the end, thinking it would give the privacy of a closed door and maybe a happy ending as she used lots of lather and rubbing power - The door closed and another towel was put in place.

This maybe a YMMV place, but curious if anyone else has had experience here - It could be because of my first visit, but never had an experience like this before. Could also have been some other activity, like LE, going on in the area too - Right now, not ready to visit again.

Stay Safe

R

Lurking Fan
09-26-07, 01:19
This maybe a YMMV place, but curious if anyone else has had experience here - It could be because of my first visit, but never had an experience like this before. Could also have been some other activity, like LE, going on in the area too - Right now, not ready to visit again.

Stay Safe

R

A search for "central" would have yielded the answer you are looking for and would have saved you $.

JimmyPage
09-26-07, 21:32
Could not find any reviews on this place so I gave it a try. They advertise pretty heavily on craigslist. They are in suite 102.

I got Lisa, probably the best looking girl on staff, and unfortunately she knows how pretty she is. She demanded a tip upfront before she even laid a finger on me (I declined). Massage was below average, with very few brushes of the boys.

After the flip, she again demanded a tip in order to go any further. I coughed up a couple jacksons and thought it was go time. She quickly shot down my attempts at taking her shirt and bra off or any kind of touching her at all unless even more money was coughed up.

I decided this greedy devoid of personality biatch wasn't getting any more green from me so I let her finish the HJ and I got out of there never to return again.

This was a chinese place and usually the Chinese train their girls to please all their customers to ensure repeat patronage. If you go here and Lisa greets you, I'd ask for another girl. You'll have a better time and your wallet will thank you.

Cheers!

Jimmy

Jon Jones
09-27-07, 17:12
Thank for the report - you saved me a few bucks.

Jon

Could not find any reviews on this place so I gave it a try. They advertise pretty heavily on craigslist. They are in suite 102.

This was a chinese place and usually the Chinese train their girls to please all their customers to ensure repeat patronage. If you go here and Lisa greets you, I'd ask for another girl. You'll have a better time and your wallet will thank you.

Cheers!

Jimmy

Monger Jim
09-28-07, 00:13
Been mongering MP's in Yorba Linda for past five years and this town is now totally legit, except for the occaisional rougue SW that may be here-today-gone-tomorrow.

Imperial/Bastanchury: legit
Imperial / Saturn: was great now closed 2 yrs.
YLB / Lakeview: both MP's are legit
YLB / McCormick: never open more than 1 month before bust/shut-down
Main ST: used to have complete menu -- closed 2 yrs ago
Orangethorpe/Fairlynn: (really Anaheim) legit

What do we expect ... the town doesn't even have any bars!

The Quakers left Nixon's town in good hands, I guess.

If your experience is better ... congratulations!

Leaker
09-28-07, 17:55
Anyone know anything about this place from CL?

Shangrila Thai Massage
(949) 903-9195 17775 Main St. #L, Irvine

I did several searches here but came up empty handed. It is located within a couple blocks of where I will be staying so it is convenient but can't find out if legit or not. It is the Thai in the name that has me intrigued. I got the locations of a couple of places within walking distance (a mile or two) of where I will be staying so thank you to Ketur690, NeedToKnow, Vanilla Shake, perverted and Luv Amps. I will report when I get back.

Jonathan1301
09-28-07, 22:00

Shangrila Thai Massage

I did several searches here but came up empty handed. It is located within a couple blocks of where I will be staying so it is convenient but can't find out if legit or not. It is the Thai in the name that has me intrigued. I got the locations of a couple of places within walking distance (a mile or two) of where I will be staying so thank you to Ketur690, NeedToKnow, Vanilla Shake, perverted and Luv Amps. I will report when I get back.No extras there, been there many times. I liked the massage, but not anymore, haven't been there since 2006.

Member #3942
09-29-07, 10:04

Shangrila Thai Massage

Skip that place. It has sucked since it opened a few years ago. Go to Mcdurmott which a few blocks from there.

Big Mike 222
09-29-07, 13:17

Cheers!

JimmyThanks for the tip JP. I was planning to monger out and TOFTT today and this was at the top of my list.

Big

Nutz For Buttz
09-29-07, 17:12
I'm one for three at this place, and this last trip lowered my average. I wish it was better since it's so close to home.

Went for Linda this time, a 25-28ish Viet gal with a slim body. Fair massage and thought I was in for a good time when she clearly was inducing the hard-on after the flip, but no go. No extras to be had, but she's pretty cute and so-so massage. For $57/hr, it's a decent deal just for the massage.

Damn. All I'm looking for is a reliable massage/HJ combo nearby. Well, I'll keep looking and posting results here.

Jonathan1301
09-30-07, 02:07
TOFFT guys, she is legit but you can do it yourself nothing more is going on.

Massage was so and so.

I am not going back.

CaptainJak14
09-30-07, 21:11
Ok boys heres the deal. PM'd a guy a while back regarding a mp in tustin. Near the be of a. Never really got a good answer rather vaque. Drove by today. Appears there may be 1-2 options and seemed to be a number of parked cars for a Sunday. Anyone got some intel. Prefer to not toftt as it is my hood pm me.

Asain_Ucker
10-01-07, 01:14
NFB,

If all ur looking for is a HJ and reliable massage you may as well try Julie the HJ nazi over on brookhurst. She's skinny and ugly as dirt, but for 30 bucks she'll give you the so so massage and give you the happy ending with no questions asked.

I'm one for three at this place, and this last trip lowered my average. I wish it was better since it's so close to home.

Went for Linda this time, a 25-28ish Viet gal with a slim body. Fair massage and thought I was in for a good time when she clearly was inducing the hard-on after the flip, but no go. No extras to be had, but she's pretty cute and so-so massage. For $57/hr, it's a decent deal just for the massage.

Damn. All I'm looking for is a reliable massage/HJ combo nearby. Well, I'll keep looking and posting results here.

TurnedOn
10-01-07, 02:48
I called Don recentlyto ask about the availability of a cute little spinner at UCI. He says he is no longer operating in OC, Closest location is Hacienda Hieghts. What a shame--he had some lovely ladies.

Pimp Hound
10-01-07, 05:35
I called Don recentlyto ask about the availability of a cute little spinner at UCI. He says he is no longer operating in OC, Closest location is Hacienda Hieghts. What a shame--he had some lovely ladies.Hey, where are the spinners in Irvine now? Are they UCI girls? Holla back.

B Malibu
10-01-07, 05:36
I called Don recentlyto ask about the availability of a cute little spinner at UCI. He says he is no longer operating in OC, Closest location is Hacienda Hieghts. What a shame--he had some lovely ladies.
Anybody remember the asian guy who called himself Peter (not the same Peter from Park Asian). This fella' ran two houses in OC about a year and a half ago; one house was in Costa Mesa right across from the fairgrounds, and the other was actually in a high priced oceanside beach house in Newport.

I had three experiences with his girls', and all were non-rushed GFE. Called his number one day and it was disconnected and that was a sad day.

Anybody have any idea who I am talking about??

Member #3942
10-01-07, 08:27
Saw ads for 2 new places in the paper. Ones in San Clemente, its upstairs and does other stuff besides massage. So they say. I wonder if its an old place that reopened in that location.The other in Costa mesa on newport. I think its been there for awhile, but not sure. It looks like a new ad but who really knows. I would try it but Im way south for a while. Oh, private providers in S.D. or not too shabby.

Nutz For Buttz
10-01-07, 12:36
I remember Julie well, she had quite the snappish attitude, and would tell you to "shut up!!" if you expressed any appreciation. LOL! Hard to forget an experience like that.

Ain't all about the HJ. I want some semblance of a good time!

NFB,

If all ur looking for is a HJ and reliable massage you may as well try Julie the HJ nazi over on brookhurst. She's skinny and ugly as dirt, but for 30 bucks she'll give you the so so massage and give you the happy ending with no questions asked.

Spankme
10-01-07, 17:50
and that is conversation.

The one I had last week was a USA citizen born in Ontario that started her first day at McLaren (one of five owned by the same operator), and I was her first customer. She prior worked in a real estate office in San Berdo, which let her go due to the downturn, and she wanted to make a few extra bucks while going to school in the OC. She is 21 years old and very slim and cute, but not a GFE. She also does a little escorting through an agency, but has to give up half. She mentioned she gets 100% of every tip at the amp.

Member #3942
10-02-07, 19:54
Anyone been to that place in a while? I am torn between there and the new place in San Clemente!!

JankyFreak
10-03-07, 02:05
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_276002917.html

Preverted
10-03-07, 02:52
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_276002917.html
The three woman, all Los Angeles residents, allegedly advertised their services on Craigslist.com, and met the men in a two-bedroom unit at the Villa Coronado apartment homes in Irvine, authorities said.This is here:
http://www.rental-living.com/Communities/Villa-Coronado/
Anyone been there? I know some of us have! Yikes!
Several men were stopped after leaving the apartment said they paid $160 for sexual actsOK, who are the spineless whimps that rated them out? Show yourselves so we can ban you from this board you cowards.

open 11 a.m. until 2 a.m.Damn, open late for OC :)

Resident Meghann Quirante said the men did not look quite right and were "rough kind of looking guys, nobody really clean cut, kind of weird."Hah hah! I for one take exception to such generalizations :)
"That's why I thought it had to do with drugs or something because it was kind of weird-looking guys, (that) don't really belong in Orange County," she told KCAL 9. "Definitely something funny was going on."Yes, something fun[ny] all right.

Thor1212
10-03-07, 05:22
So le raided a place that has never been reported on this site before? Wait they actually get info from other places like the neibors? I'm shocked. Shocked to hear that le had other sources of info to raid an amp. So now can we cut the bull crap?

DJones
10-03-07, 08:48
[QUOTE=preverted]This is here:
Anyone been there? I know some of us have!

I saw this on the news last night, and they identified the location as being on Via Lucca in Irvine, which is different than the complex named here.

Adobe James
10-03-07, 09:25
In town this week from Baltimore. I've read the reports on Ospa in Dana Point, but can't figure out its location. Can someone PM a hint?

Thanks.

LatinaLover
10-03-07, 11:22
[QUOTE=]Several men were stopped after leaving the apartment said they paid $160 for sexual actsQUOTE]Why did the guys customers admit to it if they didnt get caught? I woulda just said I was there getting a massage.

JankyFreak
10-03-07, 11:51
[QUOTE=preverted]This is here:
Anyone been there? I know some of us have!

I saw this on the news last night, and they identified the location as being on Via Lucca in Irvine, which is different than the complex named here.

I was watching the news too... it was both on channel 9 and 2.

Apparently a neighbor complained about it as mongers were knocking on his door late at night.

Dammit... mongers get the unit right. Also don't look so shady when you go... hahah I was hilarious to hear what this guy said when he saw the mongers showed up.

Ketur690
10-03-07, 11:51
Lol,

"That's why I thought it had to do with drugs or something because it was kind of weird-looking guys, (that) don't really belong in Orange County"

Damn it guys, get rid of the 5 o'clock shadow, its tipping people off ;)

Tongnb
10-03-07, 19:20
just came back from train station. I like good massage so i always get 1 hr.

MMS wanted $80 for an hour. That's too much.

Met Ruby, very beautiful korean girl, nice body. Had table shower came back to the room, she asked for $120 for FS (TOO MUCH AGAIN) and she thought I paid for 30 minutes and about to leave the room, so I told her I paid for an HOUR! Then she kept complaining that she didn't know, if she knew the tips had to be $200! WHAT THE %$^at! But I kept telling her NO and said I'll get money back from MMS, then she said it's ok and gave me a so so massage for another 15 minutes.

Well, they have nice location, nice room, table shower. But if they keep charging this much, I won't be going back. There're many better alternative out there (like Crystal's girls) for the same price.

Jack Meov13
10-04-07, 15:38
Long time lurker, first post and had to reply to this report. Been going to the station for a few months now and have been having a great time with all, mamasan even knows me. so when i saw this ruby report I had to reply. Saw her yesterday, got a half ass massage for a few and than it started, she was so pushy and overbearing about her "tip" that I said screw it and told her just to massage. after that bust the other day I was extremely leary about her tone. Went to leave and mamasan asked me if everything was ok and I told her the whole story and she said she was going to talk to her about it. After reading this post, it didnt sink into her pinhead. sticking with the latinas from now on.

Happy hunting

MMS wanted $80!!! for an hour. That's too much.

Met Ruby, very beautiful korean girl, nice body. Had table shower came back to the room, she asked for $120 for FS (TOO MUCH AGAIN) and she thought I paid for 30 minutes and about to leave the room, so I told her I paid for an HOUR! Then she kept complaining that she didn't know, if she knew the tips had to be $200! WHAT THE %$^at! But I kept telling her NO and said I'll get money back from MMS, then she said it's ok and gave me a so so massage for another 15 minutes.

Well, they have nice location, nice room, table shower. But if they keep charging this much, I won't be going back. There're many better alternative out there (like Crystal's girls) for the same price.

CaptainJak14
10-06-07, 10:33
Ok so I wander into the aforementioned (last week) establishment "accupuncture" in my local hood near the be of A and I walk in the door. Short haired asian. Jeans and T. Walks to the back nods her head out comes pretty hot asian decent english actually real good per the norm. Dressed in tight jean shorts and a black tied in front shirt. I ask. "massage" reply "no massage, HOT TOWEL Wrap" how much for an hour. Standard fare 65. As time was of the essence I was I'll prepared toftt so I ask,

"HOT TOWEL WRAP? " can anyone indulge me?

Member #3942
10-06-07, 15:37
Tried the new massage spa on Newport. Great deep tissue massage. Good table shower. Kinda old girls, no extras.

Asain_Ucker
10-06-07, 17:42
Having a bad case of yellow fever the past 8 or 9 years, I was sad to see the reports on the Irvine aamp too. I've been laying low since all my favorite Ingelwatts hoe houses were shut down. Thank god for 103, lol. Looks like the last few days none of the other Irvine aapm's have even been advertising on OC CL. Hope we get our nice petite korean poon back. Just my 2 cents.
later
asian ucker

[QUOTE=DJones]

I was watching the news too... it was both on channel 9 and 2.

Apparently a neighbor complained about it as mongers were knocking on his door late at night.

Dammit... mongers get the unit right. Also don't look so shady when you go... hahah I was hilarious to hear what this guy said when he saw the mongers showed up.

Monger Jim
10-06-07, 23:26
Nice report, Ketur690. It's good to see that not all the hotties sleep all day. I walked in without appt Sat afternoon, .6/hr plus .6/tip. Excellent deep massage with CBJ ending. Looks 7, tude 8, service 7 - not bad for a first-timer. Promising ... or, wishful thinking? Will try again.

In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview.

LatinaLover
10-07-07, 11:45

MMS wanted $80 for an hour. That's too much.

Well, they have nice location, nice room, table shower. But if they keep charging this much, I won't be going back. There're many better alternative out there (like Crystal's girls) for the same price.I don't even hobby in Orange County, but I noticed that many of the providers are now asking for $120 for FS over in LA county. I NEVER give that much, but I wonder if other mongers are giving in and are driving up the prices?

I remember when bj was $60 and now $80 seems to be the going rate.

Member #3942
10-07-07, 14:17
are you in need of a good massage? my clients say i have "magic hands". i offer full body therapeutic massage that heals the body, calms the mind, and renews the spirit, using essential oils and lotion. i specialize in swedish, deep tissue and combo (swedish/deep tissue) most popular. 6 yrs experience in holistic health. professional clientele, legit only. leave name and number to contact, please. monday-friday 10am-7pm saturday-sunday (by appt only)

1 hr swedish $70 1 hr deep tissue $85 1 hr combo $100

or this:

I provide every client with a great atmosphere. I bring a double-padded leather table, sanitized after every client. I also have an assortment of scented and non-scented oils. I use fresh clean towels and I can bring a candle if you request to set the mood with a relaxing CD or an ipod with very relaxing soothing music of sounds of the ocean. I expect my clients to be clean before and during the massage,i like to smell amazing while i massage my clients . I offer a private shower at the clinic that's cleaned twice daily, if you feel the need to freshen up. Please call 949 872 2148 or 949 612 1965 and enjoy the breathtaking massage by Sydney. I will love to send you a picture if your interested, It just makes things more comfortable

or even this one:

Asian Massage therapy give you good massage.
Please call for an appointment 949 836 8935

*******.com/jessicamassageforyou.

This lastone is in a private apartment with a 2 call system. Why would anyone do that now after all the mess?

I also tried the new place in san clemente. Price is good at 50 clams. one girl, good body, not good face. Ok massage nothing else.

Massage Fan
10-07-07, 15:24
Cash, have been to the first girl. Straight massage only now. Nice, cute, 26 year old girl, very friendly, nice quiet condo. At one time in the past, she ventured into FBSM but gave that up right away. She was not cut out for it, although her body was very ready for it, being perfectly cushioned, padded, and soft. Hmmm. Wonderful memories.

As for your second query, I posted my syndeylee experince in the CL thread. She was nice, but not even a happy ending, so waste of the increased price. She promises many things in the ad that don't actually pan out.

As for the last, have not been there. Yet. If you partake soon please send your opinion of the experience, as I will should I.

Happy Hunting.

are you in need of a good massage? my clients say i have "magic hands". i offer full body therapeutic massage that heals the body, calms the mind, and renews the spirit, using essential oils and lotion. i specialize in swedish, deep tissue and combo (swedish/deep tissue) most popular. 6 yrs experience in holistic health. professional clientele, legit only. leave name and number to contact, please. monday-friday 10am-7pm saturday-sunday (by appt only)

or this:

I provide every client with a great atmosphere. I bring a double-padded leather table, sanitized after every client. I also have an assortment of scented and non-scented oils. I use fresh clean towels and I can bring a candle if you request to set the mood with a relaxing CD or an ipod with very relaxing soothing music of sounds of the ocean. I expect my clients to be clean before and during the massage,i like to smell amazing while i massage my clients . I offer a private shower at the clinic that's cleaned twice daily, if you feel the need to freshen up. Please call 949 872 2148 or 949 612 1965 and enjoy the breathtaking massage by Sydney. I will love to send you a picture if your interested, It just makes things more comfortable

or even this one:

Asian Massage therapy give you good massage.
Please call for an appointment 949 836 8935

*******.com/jessicamassageforyou.

This lastone is in a private apartment with a 2 call system. Why would anyone do that now after all the mess?

I also tried the new place in san clemente. Price is good at 50 clams. one girl, good body, not good face. Ok massage nothing else.

Jonathan1301
10-08-07, 00:26
Typical Chinese massage parlot, I am getting tired of those.

If you guys know any place with good massage that provides HJ, pm me please.

DinnerOut35
10-09-07, 00:45
I have been a little reluctant lately to post given the recent LE activity in OC(the apt getting busted). Nevertheless it is my duty to get the news out to the troops. I am going to be a bit cryptic about what spot I am speaking of but if you have been reading this board you know exactly where I am talking about.

I dont know why I did this but I stopped by Garry again. Damn that place has gone downhill. Julie is gone, Sunny is gone...all mamasan had was a 40ish K-lady available. No thanks. Its ironic that as I was walking out they had a dead set of roses on a pedestal by the front door. How ironic. As fun as mamasan as Garry is no longer a viable option.

I went right down the street to the spot near the car company(if you have been there you know where I am talking about). The place has always had great reviews though I have been reluctant to go because I like paying a $40 rather than $50 entrance fee. But I said what the hell. Mamasan was very nice. About 50-60 maybe, alot of makeup. Very kind lady. I remember big boobed Latina Julie worked there at one time so I told her I came to see Julie(knowing Julie wasnt there). That broke the ice and I asked her who she had available. She said a K-girl and I pretended to walk out because I didnt want that(but it didnt matter). I wanted to see how much she wanted my business. You see guys there are so many of these places that we as mongers MUST exercise our buying power. If we dont like what we see WALK OUT. Trust me the mamasans will get the idea and be sure to give us a good girl and a good experience. If you guys remember one of my posts back had a girl that accused me of taking her pic. I complained to the mamasan and she was FIRED. So exercise the power of that dollar!

Anyhow she promised that the K-girl would be fantastic. So I said ok. In walked BeBe. Now I know you guys have talked about her before. Guys she is beautiful. Size 3, beautiful red dress, long flower hair and an infectious smile. I could tell this would be a GFE experience. And it was. I didnt even bother with the massage. I told her to sit down and I talked to her for a few minutes. She's Korean, has a child, very very sweet. Loooonngg nipples. Guys I got the best BJ I've ever gotten. She got on her knees in front of me licked my b*LLs! I have never had that happened before! And DEEPTHOATED all 8 inches. Didnt choke. Didnt sputter. She worked it like it was nobody's business. She allowed me to hold her head and push her in even more. Didnt flinch. Always a smile. Afterwards she sat beside me, talked to me some more and brought me some water. Bebe always had a smile, a laugh and everything else you dream of in a AMP experience.

As I left the mamasan gave me a hug and I told her I would be back. What a great experience guys. And to think I didnt want to go because I didnt want to pay $10 extra bucks. Shame on me.

BTW-I've tried most of the big boobed girls that guys have PM me about. If anyone knows of some BIG boobed NATURAL girls please let me know. I promise to report on my findings.

Until next time

Showdown

Member #3942
10-10-07, 17:38
I saw theres a new place in Mission Viejo. Its 50 for an hour for first timers. Its an AMP of course. Even has a shower. I was eating at del taco and saw it in the corner. Its at the 5 and alicia pkwy. I walked in to check it out. Saw 2 pretty good looking girls. Have no clue if anyone will ever try it and review it since its tiny and most of you dont try the new places.

Pimp Hound
10-11-07, 16:39
I have been a little reluctant lately to post given the recent LE activity in OC(the apt getting busted). Nevertheless it is my duty to get the news out to the troops. I am going to be a bit cryptic about what spot I am speaking of but if you have been reading this board you know exactly where I am talking about.

I dont know why I did this but I stopped by Garry again. Damn that place has gone downhill. Julie is gone, Sunny is gone...all mamasan had was a 40ish K-lady available. No thanks. Its ironic that as I was walking out they had a dead set of roses on a pedestal by the front door. How ironic. As fun as mamasan as Garry is no longer a viable option.

I went right down the street to the spot near the car company(if you have been there you know where I am talking about). The place has always had great reviews though I have been reluctant to go because I like paying a $40 rather than $50 entrance fee. But I said what the hell. Mamasan was very nice. About 50-60 maybe, alot of makeup. Very kind lady. I remember big boobed Latina Julie worked there at one time so I told her I came to see Julie(knowing Julie wasnt there). That broke the ice and I asked her who she had available. She said a K-girl and I pretended to walk out because I didnt want that(but it didnt matter). I wanted to see how much she wanted my business. You see guys there are so many of these places that we as mongers MUST exercise our buying power. If we dont like what we see WALK OUT. Trust me the mamasans will get the idea and be sure to give us a good girl and a good experience. If you guys remember one of my posts back had a girl that accused me of taking her pic. I complained to the mamasan and she was FIRED. So exercise the power of that dollar!

Anyhow she promised that the K-girl would be fantastic. So I said ok. In walked BeBe. Now I know you guys have talked about her before. Guys she is beautiful. Size 3, beautiful red dress, long flower hair and an infectious smile. I could tell this would be a GFE experience. And it was. I didnt even bother with the massage. I told her to sit down and I talked to her for a few minutes. She's Korean, has a child, very very sweet. Loooonngg nipples. Guys I got the best BJ I've ever gotten. She got on her knees in front of me licked my b*LLs! I have never had that happened before! And DEEPTHOATED all 8 inches. Didnt choke. Didnt sputter. She worked it like it was nobody's business. She allowed me to hold her head and push her in even more. Didnt flinch. Always a smile. Afterwards she sat beside me, talked to me some more and brought me some water. Bebe always had a smile, a laugh and everything else you dream of in a AMP experience.

As I left the mamasan gave me a hug and I told her I would be back. What a great experience guys. And to think I didnt want to go because I didnt want to pay $10 extra bucks. Shame on me.

BTW-I've tried most of the big boobed girls that guys have PM me about. If anyone knows of some BIG boobed NATURAL girls please let me know. I promise to report on my findings.

Until next time

ShowdownHey down I agree on picking your girl or exit I do the same all the time. When I arrive at the front desk if I see some hot girls I just say I want to see her. And I do get her no matter what. And where is bebe?

Peace

Ib Mike
10-11-07, 22:06
I checked this place out as I was in the area. Good massage, nice ladies but no extra fun. You can tell by the set up it is not likely going to provide extras. It is nicely set up. They have a waiting room in the back with a flat screen on the wall and give gatorade or soda on the way out. I got a great massage with a hint of teasing but left with heavy balls. Save your time and skip this one.

I stopped by one of my regular places and knocked it out.

I saw theres a new place in Mission Viejo. Its 50 for an hour for first timers. Its an AMP of course. Even has a shower. I was eating at del taco and saw it in the corner. Its at the 5 and alicia pkwy. I walked in to check it out. Saw 2 pretty good looking girls. Have no clue if anyone will ever try it and review it since its tiny and most of you dont try the new places.

Leaker
10-11-07, 22:39
Got into town tonight and walked over to McDermott. If you turn onto McDermott at the light, go around the circle until you're heading back to Main and it is the only building with multiple businesses on your right. Next to a Squeegee Pro, or something like that. No business name but says accupressure, chiropractic, etc on the window with the typical AMP OPEN sign. Walk in and saw MMS Minna. 50/60/70 for half, 3/4 & hr. Self serve shower. Coco came in and asked what I wanted. 1.5 for FS. I said I only had .9 & she said OK that would get me BJ. BTW, very cute, big juggs, nice body. Said the boobs were enhanced but I sure couldn't tell. She is Korean and going back there permanently 11/7. Half assed massage, too much pressure with teeth on BJ. Cleaned me up with hot towel. Paid for 3/4 hr and got 1/2 hr at most. Dumb thing to say since I am from Wisconsin, but I'm never going back there again. BTW, the other place in the McDermott circle is tucked way back in a corner and you wouldn't even see it except it has the same OPEN sign in the window. I was there at night so I could see the sign easily.

Thanks to those who gave me info. Hope this report helps someone in the future. I will repay the favor if anyone comes to Green Bay, but there isn't anything there anyway.

Leaker
10-11-07, 22:41
Got into town tonight and walked over to McDermott. If you turn onto McDermott at the light, go around the circle until you're heading back to Main and it is the only building with multiple businesses on your right. Next to a Squeegee Pro, or something like that. No business name but says accupressure, chiropractic, etc on the window with the typical AMP OPEN sign. Walk in and saw MMS Minna. 50/60/70 for half, 3/4 & hr. Self serve shower. Coco came in and asked what I wanted. I said how much. She said 1.5 for everything. I said I only had .9 & she said OK that would get me BJ. BTW, very cute, big juggs, nice body. Said the boobs were enhanced but I sure couldn't tell. She is Korean and going back there permanently 11/7. Half assed massage, too much pressure with teeth on BJ. Cleaned me up with hot towel. Paid for 3/4 hr and got 1/2 hr at most. Dumb thing to say since I am from Wisconsin, but I'm never going back there again. BTW, the other place in the McDermott circle is tucked way back in thte southwest corner and you wouldn't even see it except it has the same OPEN sign in the window. I was there at night so I could see the sign easily.

Thanks to those who gave me info. Hope this report helps someone in the future. I will repay the favor if anyone comes to Green Bay, but there isn't anything there anyway.

B Malibu
10-12-07, 02:41
Got into town tonight and walked over to McDermott. If you turn onto McDermott at the light, go around the circle until you're heading back to Main and it is the only building with multiple businesses on your right. Next to a Squeegee Pro, or something like that. No business name but says accupressure, chiropractic, etc on the window with the typical AMP OPEN sign. Walk in and saw MMS Minna. 50/60/70 for half, 3/4 & hr. Self serve shower. Coco came in and asked what I wanted. I said how much. She said 1.5 for everything. I said I only had .9 & she said OK that would get me BJ. BTW, very cute, big juggs, nice body. Said the boobs were enhanced but I sure couldn't tell. She is Korean and going back there permanently 11/7. Half assed massage, too much pressure with teeth on BJ. Cleaned me up with hot towel. Paid for 3/4 hr and got 1/2 hr at most. Dumb thing to say since I am from Wisconsin, but I'm never going back there again. BTW, the other place in the McDermott circle is tucked way back in thte southwest corner and you wouldn't even see it except it has the same OPEN sign in the window. I was there at night so I could see the sign easily.

*Broken Record* - $150 = too much! But, you're from outta' town so I'll give you a pass this time. Keep it at no more than a hundo for FS in the OC.

Preverted
10-12-07, 03:02

Thanks to those who gave me info. Hope this report helps someone in the future. I will repay the favor if anyone comes to Green Bay, but there isn't anything there anyway.She must have seen you coming a mile away. I guess you still smelled like cheese! :)

Misfit
10-12-07, 07:28
By any chance is the MP that had white meat on the menu still open? Dream Star in Irvine I believe it was called. Last time I had Bonnie who gave excellent BBBJ & Russian. This was a few yrs. ago since I drove down to your neck of the woods.

Misfit

Fe Maiden
10-12-07, 15:37
Went to the place by the auto center and had an OK time. On the way out I saw a smokin' hot latina. I'll have to go back and see if I can get me some of that!

Boz Man
10-13-07, 19:58
Hi All,

I first started posting here a few months ago when I was cruising HB for SWs. I got out of it fairly quickly, however, when I got a girlfriend. Now I'm single again and looking to get back in the hobby. Upon some reflection, I don't think SWs are really my cup of tea.

AMPs, on the other hand, would be perfect. I've recently gotten into weightlifting as an activity after work. This leaves me with frequent soreness. In the past month or so I've hit up some AMPs in Brea and Yorba Linda and got legit massages, which were all that I wanted. I obviously would not mind if there were any extras available now that I'm single.

I figured that I might as well share my findings with the community here. It looks like the intel here already indicates that everything in Brea/Fullerton/YL is legit only. I live in that area, so that kind of sucks.

Since I would not be hugely disappointed if an unknown AMP is legit only, I am perfectly willing to TOFTT and investigate a new place. Right now I got my eye on a few places in Anaheim.

So if there are some new places out there, please share or PM me. I would also appreciate any general tips/advice from veterans.

-Boz

B Malibu
10-14-07, 03:17
Hi All,

I first started posting here a few months ago when I was cruising HB for SWs. I got out of it fairly quickly, however, when I got a girlfriend. Now I'm single again and looking to get back in the hobby. Upon some reflection, I don't think SWs are really my cup of tea.

AMPs, on the other hand, would be perfect. I've recently gotten into weightlifting as an activity after work. This leaves me with frequent soreness. In the past month or so I've hit up some AMPs in Brea and Yorba Linda and got legit massages, which were all that I wanted. I obviously would not mind if there were any extras available now that I'm single.

I figured that I might as well share my findings with the community here. It looks like the intel here already indicates that everything in Brea/Fullerton/YL is legit only. I live in that area, so that kind of sucks.

Since I would not be hugely disappointed if an unknown AMP is legit only, I am perfectly willing to TOFTT and investigate a new place. Right now I got my eye on a few places in Anaheim.

So if there are some new places out there, please share or PM me. I would also appreciate any general tips/advice from veterans.

-Boz
Dude,

If you're in the Brea area, just hop on the 57 at off-peak hours and you're only about 20 minutes away from decent F/S estab's in COI. Or hit the 10 and go east into Upland or Montclair.

Check out those sections for more intel.

Good luck!

Member #3063
10-14-07, 18:01
Hi All,

-Boz
Do some research first alot of the ones in Anahiem have already been reported.Or throw it out here to se if anyone trieded it yet.

B Malibu
10-14-07, 21:46
Awesome time with a 25 yr old HOT_ASS Korean with big fakies.

$.5 to enter (but I had $.1 off coupon from MMS from other location)

This is the "train station's" sister location. Provider name was Jenni and her cbj was out of this world. Normally, I go long, but once she hopped on CG, stayed in that position for 2 minutes before losin' it. Good massage, nice clean up, and helped me dress... love that!

Very sexy, sweet provider. For those that got the hint, you know where I'm talking about. If not, PM me (Seniors only).

$ tip.

beernut2
10-15-07, 11:02
Awesome time with a 25 yr old HOT_ASS Korean with big fakies..She has that Magic Touch - indeed.

Jonathan1301
10-15-07, 15:26
I have noticed that some ppl (including myself) from time to time want to try a GOOD and AFFORTABLE, LEGIT massage.

I went to this place yesterday and its simply AWESOME for .5 you get a 50min Shiatsu Massage, together with hot tub and a sauna steam room.

I think its the BEST deal around, there are few other places with a good massage for 50$, but as far as I know none of those places offers sauna and hot tub, most of them don't even have a shower.

Nippon Shiatsu Spa at ball, Anaheim, CA

B Malibu
10-15-07, 20:49
Hopped on a Latina near the Amtrak today.

Name was Candy, but supposedly goes by Natasha at another place off the 600,000 Mercedes (street).

Very pretty Honduran, who spoke great English. Nice tan skin, pretty white teeth, clear complexion, etc... hell yeeaah!

I was her first customer of the day and she must have just shaved her snatch as it was so damn smooth. A bit mechanical, and didn't really want me to touch or lick the kitty, but pumped her good in three different postions 'til pop!

40/90.

* I used my 10 off coupon for entry (normally 50)

Lerrena
10-16-07, 01:09
Hopped on a Latina near the Amtrak today.

Name was Candy, but supposedly goes by Natasha at another place off the 600,000 Mercedes (street).

Very pretty Honduran, who spoke great English. Nice tan skin, pretty white teeth, clear complexion, etc... hell yeeaah!

I was her first customer of the day and she must have just shaved her snatch as it was so damn smooth. A bit mechanical, and didn't really want me to touch or lick the kitty, but pumped her good in three different postions 'til pop!

40/90.

* I used my 10 off coupon for entry (normally 50)Not to be contradictory but, train station? Did you mean by the Cars? Mondays and Tuesdays Candy is by the Cars. Fridays and Saturdays she is by the Trains. However, she did tell me today that she might not be by the Trains anymore which would be a shame.

Very beautiful girl but she needs to get to know you before she gets into it. Nice DT. Love to make her cry!

B Malibu
10-16-07, 02:57
Not to be contradictory but, train station? Did you mean by the Cars? Mondays and Tuesdays Candy is by the Cars. Fridays and Saturdays she is by the Trains. However, she did tell me today that she might not be by the Trains anymore which would be a shame.

Very beautiful girl but she needs to get to know you before she gets into it. Nice DT. Love to make her cry!
Trust me, I know where I'm talking about and yes, I can confirm that she works near a train station/Amtrak... get it? I feel stupid for trying to speak in code, but with all the recent LE sh*t going on, I don't want to give them anymore free intel on my girlfriends.

Asain_Ucker
10-17-07, 22:43
Has anyone sampled the OC CL amp on Euclid/Lampson?? I been by there but never went up the stairs. Are extra available or is it just one of your average Korean HJ factories??
Asian_ucker

Ball Washer
10-19-07, 17:27
Their spa is consider mini size, try GG blvd & Beach place call Imperial Palace next to 76 station (of course legit only)

I have noticed that some ppl (including myself) from time to time want to try a GOOD and AFFORTABLE, LEGIT massage.

I went to this place yesterday and its simply AWESOME for .5 you get a 50min Shiatsu Massage, together with hot tub and a sauna steam room.

I think its the BEST deal around, there are few other places with a good massage for 50$, but as far as I know none of those places offers sauna and hot tub, most of them don't even have a shower.

Nippon Shiatsu Spa at ball, Anaheim, CA

Cman345
10-20-07, 04:34
Anyone try the place near the Auto Center yet?Guys,

This place is awesome. Went in one Saturday and greeted bya fun Mamasan. Asked if I been there beofre and of course I said yeah. She took the. 5 fee and I got undressed. In walks this hot ass asian gril. I think her name was Jackie. I asked for a shower and it was on. Got a great rubdown and then headed back to the room for everything CG, RCG, Doggy and finished with the mish. Wow amazing! Service and attitude was great. Will definitely head back. Its across from Irvine Auto Center!

NeedToKnow
10-21-07, 00:37
Guys,

This place is awesome. Went in one Saturday and greeted bya fun Mamasan. Asked if I been there beofre and of course I said yeah. She took the. 5 fee and I got undressed. In walks this hot ass asian gril. I think her name was Jackie. I asked for a shower and it was on. Got a great rubdown and then headed back to the room for everything CG, RCG, Doggy and finished with the mish. Wow amazing! Service and attitude was great. Will definitely head back. Its across from Irvine Auto Center!This place is obviously trying to be very discreet about its business and location and we have dumbass newbies here trying to F it up! Granted I'm a newbie also but from reading all the posts it was obvious that no one has been that specific about the location about this place yet, until now. Anyway, I met jackie there today as well. Wonderful session with a beautiful 27 yr old k-girl w/ seductive eyes. Seniors pm for details.

B Malibu
10-21-07, 02:02
Guys,

This place is awesome. Went in one Saturday and greeted bya fun Mamasan. Asked if I been there beofre and of course I said yeah. She took the. 5 fee and I got undressed. In walks this hot ass asian gril. I think her name was Jackie. I asked for a shower and it was on. Got a great rubdown and then headed back to the room for everything CG, RCG, Doggy and finished with the mish. Wow amazing! Service and attitude was great. Will definitely head back. Its across from Irvine Auto Center!
Was at one of their sister locations today and got it on with a hot latina. Girl called herself Rosie and told me she was just filling in. Apparently, she works at another estab that some of you may be familiar with.

Don't feel like typing too many details because I'm dead-ass tired, but that pooper of hers is still on my mind! M'mmm...

CBJ > RCG > CG > Miss > Pop!

Total damage: .50/.88 (bought a soda before I went)

Fe Maiden
10-21-07, 17:49
This place is obviously trying to be very discreet about its business and location and we have dumbass newbies here trying to F it up! Granted I'm a newbie also but from reading all the posts it was obvious that no one has been that specific about the location about this place yet, until now. Anyway, I met jackie there today as well. Wonderful session with a beautiful 27 yr old k-girl w/ seductive eyes. Seniors pm for details.I had Honey there today. Very cute K-girl with some gorgeous perky titties which I sucked on rather extensively. CBJ, outstanding CG, mish, K-9 to pop!

Mark Spitz
10-22-07, 19:08
Went to visit SJ stress and as I am getting out of my car an asian women in a SUV approches me as asks if I am going for a massage? I said yes, and she said they are busy you can follow me just up the road and I can give massage. Well, she was under 40 as far as I could tell and somewhat cute but nice so I followed as she went down the alley and we parked in back. I followed her to an office (typical) and then to one of the rooms. Nice light touch, reach under and finish. Some roming allowed. .5 entry, .4 tip.

SaltyDog
10-24-07, 23:44
I had Honey there today. Very cute K-girl with some gorgeous perky titties which I sucked on rather extensively. CBJ, outstanding CG, mish, K-9 to pop!You had Honey too? ! I would say she was just average. Mama was very friendly though. I'll try and give her a try next time. Older but there was something about her I liked. The K-girl I liked was a tanned girl at Supernovas (60/57). She said white guys liked K-girls that are tanned and not looking too white? Not a tan line to be seen. Very very good attitude and her eye makeup with hostess outfit was a real turn on. Lean and if in the area or tired of the OC take the ride by the Mall. Any reports of K girls with Matt?

Fe Maiden
10-25-07, 09:52
You had Honey too? ! I would say she was just average. Matter of taste maybe? I thought she was extremely cute and the service she gave me was outstanding!!!

Giocchino
10-25-07, 11:21
Tuesday I hit up WC in Santa Ana. Had not been there for awhile as the talent had seemed to drop off. Got a full-bodied K-girl. Very good massage then light touch. Nice large breasts to play with as she put on the cover and sucked me off. Finished with great foot and neck massage. I like the $40 entry fee. Got a brief look at a Latina girl with long curly hair. Yum!

I guess it was my lucky month in south county at BC. The scrubs came off on three different gals. Total fun: DFK, DATY, CBJ, MISH, K9, RCG, and one thumb up a sweet Viet ass.

Walther
10-25-07, 23:57
Good day to you my fellow mongers,

Right off the bat: Thank you for the reviews so far. Your discussions here were the impetus that got me into the hobby. This is my first review (encompassing a pair of joints) I'll do my best to keep it cryptic enough for them; and obvious enough for you.

So far, I'm 1-2. All 3 of my outings have been in the middle of Santa Ana. Once at the MP with "Pink"; twice at an AAMP. My first outing was definitely my most satisfying. The other two times have left me scratchin' my bald head and trying to alleviate my blue balls. _<

I was a bit nervous heading upstairs to Pink's joint. I kept thinking, "What if this is a legit place and I pop a boner and make this poor lady cry? ! " That lasted all of about 2 seconds because when I walked in, Pink was behind the counter wearing her famous hot-pants. Though she is not exceedingly attractive she rubbed me the right way.

She asked the big question to which I obviously answered, "Yes". She asked whom I had and I told her I didn't recall her name but she was, "about 25 and gorgeous". She smiled and said, $40 for. 5. She apologized for not having any other available birds, but she promised she'd take care of me. She showed me to the back and I couldn't help but notice there wasn't a towel on the table to cover my ass with. Score!

She walks in and gives me the worst massage I've ever had. She asked me to flip, then asked what I'd like. I beat around the bush a bit (because I'm green, I suppose) but I suppose I don't look like LE because she laid it out for me: $$ for FS, $. 8 for a CBJ, and $. 6 for a handshake.

I told her she could sit and spin for $$ so we agreed on a slightly more reasonable $. 6 for the CBJ. Sadly, I exceeded my time and expected to have to pay a bit more to see the end (based purely on my legit rubdown experience). She didn't seem to mind and saw it through. I gave her the dinero and we walked out. She then introduced me to one of the other birds on the way out named, "Che. " who was considerably more attractive.

The AAMP in the immediate area was my next stop. I can be a bit thick at times, so I missed a few of our more senior members warnings. I walked in, and the MMS asked how long I'd like to stay for. I said half and she said they didn't offer half, only 45 for $. 5. With a bit more experience under my belt, I assure you, I would have walked out but I didn't this time.

She introduces me to Jessica who I thought was pretty attractive. I laid down, got a ton of build-up but no finish. _< Instead of doing the smart thing and either asking you fellas or staying away. Well, lets just say the Asian-Spinners drive me wild and I went back again.

MMS didn't try to upsell 45 minutes this time, she tried to sell me an hour for $. 65. I smiled, thanked her and left.

I hope I haven't bored you too much, given too much away, and haven't been completely unintelligible. I plan to get many more hours under my belt so, my fellow mongers. If you've got the hook-up on the asians in the SA/CM/NB area, I implore you, let me have a turn!

Whoopster
10-26-07, 01:33
There's a new place in SC advertising in the Register's sports section. It's off Estrella going toward the beach. I've been there twice and had a 21 yr. old Chinese girl. Her massage is pretty good, but absolutely no extras. They have a grand opening price of $50/hr and the place is very clean. The girl is very sweet and likes to talk. She speaks very well for being here only 2 years. If your looking for a nice relaxing time, it's pretty good. Not great, but I enjoyed it. They're supposed to be getting another young one, but don't know when.

Whoopster

Kwik Ryk
10-26-07, 11:31
I stick my thumbs up their ass too. K-9 and a thumb up their ass is the way to do it.

Tuesday I hit up WC in Santa Ana. Had not been there for awhile as the talent had seemed to drop off. Got a full-bodied K-girl. Very good massage then light touch. Nice large breasts to play with as she put on the cover and sucked me off. Finished with great foot and neck massage. I like the $40 entry fee. Got a brief look at a Latina girl with long curly hair. Yum!

I guess it was my lucky month in south county at BC. The scrubs came off on three different gals. Total fun: DFK, DATY, CBJ, MISH, K9, RCG, and one thumb up a sweet Viet ass.

Roman
10-26-07, 23:14
In town this week from Baltimore. I've read the reports on Ospa in Dana Point, but can't figure out its location. Can someone PM a hint?

Thanks.

Go to the Northernmost corner of town on PCH. Across from the Starbux
there's a TacoBell, RadioShack, Sushi, Laundry strip-mall kind-of-place.

O is in there.

No services rendered but decent enuf.

No relief from blue balls for you
Give you expensive massage long-time.
Yvonne

That's about it.

ROMAN

Chris H
10-27-07, 03:06
In town for 2 days and I am looking for some action in the Buena Park area. Anyone have any suggestions??? I did not get a chance to do an extensive RTFF.

Chris H

Member #3942
10-27-07, 06:30
Go to the Northernmost corner of town on PCH. Across from the Starbux
there's a TacoBell, RadioShack, Sushi, Laundry strip-mall kind-of-place.

O is in there.

No services rendered but decent enuf.

No relief from blue balls for you
Give you expensive massage long-time.
Yvonne

That's about it.

ROMAN

Yvonne is pretty good. Hot body for her age. Nice long hair. Good massage. She will do more if she knows you.

South county is pretty tough for anything other then a massage. Sure lake forest has hj's but other then that theres nothing kinky , sexy or crazy.

Bad Mash
10-28-07, 02:11
I need to drop off a relative at LAX from Chula Vista. I want to use this chance to visit an MP on the way back. Can anyone suggest a MP that is just of the route 5 or 405 in Long Beach, Costa Mesa, San Juan Capistrano etc.

Jon Jones
10-28-07, 20:30
You might try Magic Touch, 4200 Trabuco Road, #190, Irvine. It's in the back part of the small strip mall. I can't recall the off-ramp but it's a few feet from the 5.
(949) 654-7898

I need to drop off a relative at LAX from Chula Vista. I want to use this chance to visit an MP on the way back. Can anyone suggest a MP that is just of the route 5 or 405 in Long Beach, Costa Mesa, San Juan Capistrano etc.

Allover
10-28-07, 23:34
Does this place have Asian or Latina employees?

Golden Slacks
10-29-07, 00:40
I'm sitting here wanting a massage and it sux bc its 9.30 p.m. anyone know of any mp's open late in oc? everything closes at 10p.m. here. IM me with suggestetion, if any.

DinnerOut35
10-29-07, 02:08
After seeing a previous post that Garry 115 had improved their stock I stopped by. Mamasan, who used to be very fun, is so down and sullen lately. And sure enough she had one 30ish K-girl available(Jenny). If you've been there you know who she is. She isnt the cutest of the lot...if you see my previous posts I had called her Jabba the Hut before. Nevertheless I thanked mamasan and left. Seems as though the girls that she has available is always hit or miss..sometimes she has them..sometimes she doesn't.. I think I am going to leave Garry alone..too much effort and too little return..

I guess the dreams of the Latina Julie and those HUGE NATURALS keeps me thinking I may find another like her there again..oh well..

Any how drove down the street to see if BeBe was in. She was! Boy I got hard just pulling up. The mamasan was different this time. She was still Vietnamese though like the previous one. I waited a few minutes and in comes Bebe.

Guys I am telling you...she is the sweetest, kindest girl I have ever met in a AMP. She remembered me right away and gave me a big hug. She sat down and we talked for about 15 minutes...about her child, the recent fires etc..

For a moment I thought to myself this could be my version of Pretty Women(the movie). But as quickly as it came it went away. BeBe lied to me.

Out of curiosity I asked her did she do FS. She said never does except with her boyfriend.

A bold face lie.

I know several of you have "had" BeBe before..when she worked at Garry 115 and where she is now. Plus there are several posts that reference her giving FS.

But at the end I didnt hold it against her. She is after all in a business where damn near everyone is lying about something. So it was ok. She is still as adorable as can be.

Then she got to work. Boys this girl gave a repeat performance to die for. She got on her knees in front of me and deep throated, gave the sac a tounge bath and spit, choked and deep throated. Wow. I love this girl. She even looks up at you as she is doing it. That made me pop. I gladly gave her $60.

If you hook up with her guys be sweet to her. She is a class act. Too bad she is a Kgirl in a AMP.

And dont forget guys-if you come across a LARGE NATURAL BREASTED girl please PM me. I am always on the hunt for them.

Until next time.

Showdown

The Flatline
10-29-07, 02:14
Does this place have Asian or Latina employees?

I haven't been there, but my SWAG (Scientific, Wild-Assed Guess) is that it's going to be pretty solid Asian employees all over that area. I dated a little indonesian girl that lived about 5 miles away from there for 2 years before she ripped my heart out, and there is a sizable asian population down there. Though most of the asian women I ended up meeting were bitchy, domineering, greedy types, but that might have been because they were all friends or acquaintances of one of the biggest bitchy, domineering, greedy, judgmental wenches I ever had the misfortune to meet (the mother of the girl I was dating).

Lerrena
10-29-07, 04:06
Does this place have Asian or Latina employees?About half and half. All are pretty fun.

Rope Man
10-29-07, 08:33
I'm in Costa Mesa for business this week. This is one of the few trips I take where I don't have a rental car. Can anyone suggest a good AMP within walking distance of the Anton/Sakioka area?

Please PM me if you have any suggestions to brighten my visit to the area. Thanks.

Stay safe

Flyaway72
10-29-07, 15:33
I've tried both places on Commenwealth and the one on Raymond or there any places in or near Fullerton.

Jon Jones
10-29-07, 16:05
Body Comfort Spa, 270 Bristol (at Redhill) might be the nearest to you. A long walk but a short cab ride. (714)444-2800

I'm in Costa Mesa for business this week. This is one of the few trips I take where I don't have a rental car. Can anyone suggest a good AMP within walking distance of the Anton/Sakioka area?

Please PM me if you have any suggestions to brighten my visit to the area. Thanks.

Stay safe

Golden Slacks
10-29-07, 17:36
I used to frequant the mp near "cookie's 'n cream" a while back and I haven't visited in a very, very long time. Although I like Asians, I have been a blond or brunette. Suggestions?

Aplusasianguy
10-29-07, 18:57
Hey, can somebody P. M. Me this location. I tried to find it today, but only saw a few legit medical building and small auto related shops. I will appreciate it and will report back. I P. M. A few of you for this, but none had replied. Please help.

Thanks

Irvinesbest
10-29-07, 20:15
You might try Magic Touch, 4200 Trabuco Road, #190, Irvine. It's in the back part of the small strip mall. I can't recall the off-ramp but it's a few feet from the 5.

(949) 654-7898The off-ramp is Culver. If you're heading north on the 5, the offramp ends at Trabuco. Turn right and the complex is immediately on the right. There are actually 2 entrances.- one into the Shell gas station and the second one leads directly to the back.

If you're heading south on the 5, the offramp ends at Culver. Turn left, go under the overpass and make your first right (Trabuco). Look for the Shell station, etc.

I highly recommend this place. It's open 10a-8p. I posted my review here several weeks ago. There's is always 1 Latina and 1 Asian working there, except on Sunday when there's just 1 Latina.

B Malibu
10-30-07, 01:10
95% sure I ran into "Angie" from Oriental Shiatsu Massage (Santa Monica) in OC today. She's a mid-to-late 30's K-provider, but is still very easy on the eyes and has a spinner-type body.

I found her working at a small AMP near JW airport.

I was originally just in the mood for a quick rub & tug today so I only withdrew a bill for the afternoon of pleasure. However, once she walked in wearing that silky dress, I knew it was gonna' be hard to just stick with a handshake.

Ended up having a multiple session, but was only able to pop once (getting old, dammit!)

DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, BBBJTCIM! Then again, but no pop!

Since it was .50 at the door, that only left me with .50 for tip. She never asked me for a donation, but I gave her the .50 and told her I'd come back with more. I did, of course, and brought her another .40, for which she was very grateful.

I used to drive from OC to Santa Monica just because I knew she'd take my load!!

For those of you who have been around should know exactly who I'm talking about.

As always, seniors and/or trusted's can PM me for more details.

Bad Mash
10-30-07, 01:43
There are few ads in therapeutic services section of craigslist. Some of them have picture very cute girls. Are they legit or ripp-offs? Any exp?

Sir Sycott
10-30-07, 03:04
95% sure I ran into "Angie" from Oriental Shiatsu Massage (Santa Monica) in OC today. She's a mid-to-late 30's K-provider, but is still very easy on the eyes and has a spinner-type body.

I was originally just in the mood for a quick rub & tug today so I only withdrew a bill for the afternoon of pleasure. However, once she walked in wearing that silky dress, I knew it was gonna' be hard to just stick with a handshake.

Ended up having a multiple session, but was only able to pop once (getting old, dammit!)

Since it was .50 at the door, that only left me with .50 for tip. She never asked me for a donation, but I gave her the .50 and told her I'd come back with more. I did, of course, and brought her another .40, for which she was very grateful.

I used to drive from OC to Santa Monica just because I knew she'd take my load!!

For those of you who have been around should know exactly who I'm talking about.

As always, seniors and/or trusted's can PM me for more details. Sounds like your talking about the go karts, mp, but then again I don't monger there usually,

I went there last Friday, had some good mileage, and there was a young girl in the twenties mid, . 5 at the door, and. 6 for CBJ, I popped too early, and was offered a second round good customer service! Thumbs up for Cindy!

Golden Slacks
10-30-07, 13:21
So last night I tried to hit up some of these places but before I realized it was 9 p. M and closed, at least in the Irvine area. Frustrated, I came back home and started looking on CL to see if I can get someone over for a massage. I did, around 10. 30 she shows up at my door without a table but she was cute and reasonably priced. She stayed for an hour. Massage wasn't that great but she was fun.

I used to frequent the mp near "cookie's 'n cream" a while back and I haven't visited in a very, very long time. Although I like Asians, I have been wanting a blond or brunette. Suggestions?

Golden Slacks
10-30-07, 22:57
I've been reading the posts on the site with great interest as I recently discovered it, and I applause the man or Men that grouped to form it! Admitidly;i haven't partaken in activities for a long time, almost as if it escaped my mind. Recently, I have been wanting more and more...I posted a couple on here without success. newbies must be initiated and accepted. So, i get a hold a friend who frequent flier. He told me about the a couple of places in Irvine [which I've read about here] as well as one close by, but you need the most expensive Mercedes to get there. I went there bc it was close.

Mamasan opened the door on the phone engaged in a deep conversation and walks me in to a room and closes the door. She comes in again five minutes later to collect entry and leaves again. I lay down and wait...Ten minutes later walks in a Latina, Natasha, very nice smile but nothing great. I was looking to get a massage and maybe a little something. the bed is very uncomfortable for a massage and she was very mechanical. But she was cool to shot the shit with. Ten minutes into the massage she flips and starts to talk cash. Killed the mood. I told her I paid for hr and she was surprised. The whole experience killed it for me so she gave me a nice hj and that was it. She does have a nice and firm ass that i was rubbing. Her cleaning ability is much better than her massage. I don't think I will visit her again....are there better looking and able girls there? any other places that one can get a good massage and honey?

B Malibu
10-31-07, 03:29
Sounds like your talking about the go karts, mp, but then again I don't monger there usually,

I went there last Friday, had some good mileage, and there was a young girl in the twenties mid, . 5 at the door, and. 6 for CBJ, I popped too early, and was offered a second round good customer service! Thumbs up for Cindy!
Actually, no! It's another place closer to the aeropuerto, and has actually survived the carnage of recent LE crackdowns. I can definitley see how it got overshadowed by OK and some of the other places in the vicinity, but I've never minded TOFTT.

I've been here about 5-6 times over the past few years and always had older, but still attractive providers who seemed very willing.

Member #3942
10-31-07, 08:22
I took a return trip to the auto center. I also had Natasha again. I love her soft sexy legs and nice big ass. Shes a cutie and shes young. Closer to my age which I like. She did a fair massage then asked the questions. She asks for the amount since so many assholes have ripped her off with those same lame reasons, left it in the car, forgot how much I had, will go to the bank and come back. So shes more careful. She did vacuum pretty damn good since I told her no hands. Mamasan was wearing some nasty sexy shit too so I grabbed her ass and she liked it. Almost laughed.

No Name
10-31-07, 20:08
I will be in anaheim next week can anyone give me a list of places to partake in when I am there. Much appreciated. I will need to relax from my convention

B Malibu
11-01-07, 02:58
I took a return trip to the auto center. I also had Natasha again. I love her soft sexy legs and nice big ass. Shes a cutie and shes young. Closer to my age which I like. She did a fair massage then asked the questions. She asks for the amount since so many assholes have ripped her off with those same lame reasons, left it in the car, forgot how much I had, will go to the bank and come back. So shes more careful. She did vacuum pretty damn good since I told her no hands. Mamasan was wearing some nasty sexy shit too so I grabbed her ass and she liked it. Almost laughed.
I think Natasha is the same girl her called herself Rosie at the train station. She claimed she was just filling in the day I saw her.

23 year old Honduran chica, correct?

Really sweet girl and a damn fine shaved piece!

DinnerOut35
11-01-07, 03:26
Well guys I went to hunt down the elusive Auto Center Spot and I found it. I am posting a pic of the outside so atleast you guys will know what to look for. I didnt go in because I want to call first and find out when a particular girl is working. I cant find their phone number anywhere ..can someone PM me with that?

Anyhow you guys know I am always in search of large natural ones so I went back to Garry 115 to find that Asian chick someone mentioned was a bit thick but with nice big ones. Mamasan told me she had a new Latina. I said what the hell and decided to check it out.

Jesus.

I have never in my life outside of photos of girls from Brazil seem a women built like that.

Guys she has an ass that J-Lo would kill to have. It was HUGE. And her boobs were atleast a D. I mean built like a brickhouse. My God. Guys I am not exaggerating. This girl was Kim Kardashian and more. She had jet black hair that was really curly.

She said she is Honduran and her name is Gabby. Her English isnt that great though but luckilyy I speak Spanish. She spent about five minutes slabbing on some lotion until finally I flipped and she immediately sat on the table with me and starting stroking him. Guys I tell you this girl belongs in a damn modeling contest. She didnt even ask what I wanted...she just derobed and I was even more amazed. Not a stretch mark on her. Her boobs were bolt ons but they looked perfect...DD.. And her ass was all real. She even let me smack it lightly. Her kitty had a little bush which was cute. She offerred it all guys...even Greek. I declined and settled for a CBJ.

Wow this girl was good. She wasnt as good as BeBe at the other spot down the street but between the bolt ons and that ass I popped good and hard. Afterwards she got me a water, cleaned me up and just talked to me a bit. A very sweet Latina from Honduras. Never asked about the tip. Left her .60

As I left Mamasan asked me how it was and I gave her the thumbs up. As I was leaving I saw one guy coming out of the spot(Iguess he was in the other room with the Asian with the big ones) and another guy coming in.

Perhaps Garry 115 has made a comeback.

Until next time

Showdown.

P.S. Always remember to share with me any girls you find with HUGE NATURALS!

Aplusasianguy
11-01-07, 07:47
Well, finally found this place after hard searching. Walked in and sat on couch to wait for Mamasan who came in 15 minutes later behind a black metal door with some type of plastic foil covering so you won't be able to see inside, but managed to see some high heel shoes at the bottom opening.-good sign.

Paid 0. 5 for hh and waited in a cold room with raido on. Small room and small massage table. Waited like another 15 minutes before Honey walks in. She is Korean about mid to late 20s, average body and looks, ass was o. K. And I wasn't feeling it for her. Asked if another provider was in but said she was also korean, so I decided to just get a cbj or 0. 6. After 5 minutes of light massages. Anyone, had a better girl her? Any names?

Used the restroom before walkin out to see Mamasan counting all her cash. Asked if she had other locations and was given a business card with a sister location near the train station.

I'm looking for some hottie provider, young and nice ass. I might try that hondurus at 115 garry. Any one can remommend one, please P. M. me.

Fe Maiden
11-01-07, 18:43
Honey walks in. She is Korean about mid to late 20s, average body and looks, ass was o. K. And I wasn't feeling it for her. If the Honey I had there was the same one, then...........I don't know, but she was cute as can be and did very outstanding CG.

Aplusasianguy
11-01-07, 19:06
O. K. Tried that Magic Touch place today in Irvine. I wanted to check out the Hondurus provider mentioned earlier in this forum as Camille. Waited in the room Camille came in. She was a little plump for my taste as I prefer skinny girls. Her looks was average also and I saw some extra fat hanging out from her tight shirt, so I was not feeling. Although she did have large racks and and extremely big ass. For some it will be great if you like a little heavier girl with some large ass and tits. As for me, I asked if there was a Korean girl availabe and Mamasan named Monica said wait 20 minutes for Jenni. Jenni was pretty good looking, like a 7 with big tits and nice ass. No message was necessary, I sat with my back to the table and she took off the towel and started to kiss my chest and made her way down. I had a CBJ, doggy, and finish with mish and was allowed to play with her large breasts and touch her almost anywhere I wanted. After done she dressed me up from head to toe and talked about how we spent holloween. She said she went to a club with her friends. Tip her. 8 but she asked for 0. 2 more and only had enough to give her. 15 more and she was happy. Overall a good time and her pussy was rather tight and made me come rather fast when I started the mish style.

Left and said thank you to mamasan Monica, asked her for other locations and she gave me another business card of another place in Irvine that her friend is managing. It's called New Age Acupuncture. Anybody heard or been here, please P. M. Me for any names of a good provider there.

Marvelous88
11-02-07, 19:18
Linda was working at Trabucco and Culver location when Shadow was there. She moved over to the Train Station location (New Age Acu?). I thought she was running that one but haven't been able to locate her for a couple of months now. I don't know if I'm just not calling at the right time or if she's moved to another location. She has some special talents I am missing.
Anyone?
Thanks.
Marvelous

Member #3942
11-03-07, 23:29
Lots of new ads in the paper.

Anything new and good at LFBC?

B Malibu
11-05-07, 04:37
Gave Mama my .10 off coupon and she looked puzzled. Anyway, got in for .40. Room was too freakin' bright, so I threw my ballcap over it to set the mood.

Next, in came an asian provider named Lexi. She had long curly hair and appeared to be a bit older than the rest of the staff I've encountered here. She was still doable and actually looked failry sexy in her silky gold dress.

I had my Jacksons laying out in plain sight so that there would be no misunderstanding. The dumb provider kept hounding me about why I only paid .40 at the door. I wasn't aware that was part of her job description?? If she was smart, she would have realized that I paid less at the door to potentially tip her more. Duh!

I was ready to leave, but thought maybe she'd warm up? I begrudgingly opted for FS when asked. She left and got some goods, but I could clearly hear her and Mama talking out in the hall. About 5 minutes later (and now limp) she came back. She had me flip without even a notion of a massage to get me prepared, so I tried playing with her kitty. She pushed my hand away and gave me a speech about bacteria and germs etc. She also tried getting me hard by using a warm washcloth insted of her hand. Got up, put my clothes on and got my door fee back.

Won't return anytime soon. The same thing happened to my connection who turned me on to this place... he had GFE his first two times, then got lousy service. I never got GFE here, but the first few times were very enjoyable.

Giocchino
11-05-07, 16:59
Lots of new ads in the paper.

Anything new and good at LFBC?

Saw a new girl there last Sunday. She looked pretty cute (Viet). She said her name is Tricia. Mamasan said next time to try her. Maybe next time.

City Slicker
11-05-07, 19:12
I've been to this place 3 times before and always walk out empty. What is the deal? Looks like the are a Hj factory but I cant even get that.

Send PM if you have any experience or code that I need.

Body Comfort Spa, 270 Bristol (at Redhill) might be the nearest to you. A long walk but a short cab ride. (714)444-2800

Giocchino
11-05-07, 19:55
I've been to this place 3 times before and always walk out empty. What is the deal? Looks like the are a Hj factory but I cant even get that.

Send PM if you have any experience or code that I need.

My friend went there a week or two ago and got Holly. He had no problems and he looks like a cop. Got the double shot, too. I have been with Amy a couple of times and got good hand treatment. It seems at that place they check if you have been there before as they keep a record. I have not been there for awhile myself.

Member #3942
11-05-07, 20:50
My friend went there a week or two ago and got Holly. He had no problems and he looks like a cop. Got the double shot, too. I have been with Amy a couple of times and got good hand treatment. It seems at that place they check if you have been there before as they keep a record. I have not been there for awhile myself.

I dont know if holly gives a double to everyone. I never got one. Maybe my big explosion scared her?

If you know of doubles anywhere give me a message!!

TurnedOn
11-06-07, 04:20
The Von Karman OK says they have all new girls. I met with one of them, Sugar, who is a beautiful size 00 A-cup spinner. Simply amazing.

B Malibu
11-06-07, 06:30

As always, seniors and/or trusted's can PM me for more details.
Repeat performance today!! Can also now confirm 100% that it is indeed Angie from OSM in SM.

City Slicker
11-06-07, 14:02
It was my first time there in over a year. She was real careful with the towel and I even made some small talks she said "only good massage are provided here."
Holy and Amy? Good body at least?

Herb Surfs
11-06-07, 15:45
Went to an MP in LA last Friday afternoon. I've been there before, it has smoking hot Viet girls. Went into my room, layed there face down nakie; in comes my gorgeous little Viet spinner who I've enjoyed before.

She starts rubbbing me and I'm enjoying myself, when all of the sudden from the next room I start to hear some light moaning going on. My girl Ivy giggles and I thought it was pretty funny too. Then light moaning turns into full blown moaning by the girl, then I hear the fellow monger just going to town on this chick, pumping the hell out of her and she screams when he finishes.

Next I hear the Mamasan running down the hall banging on the door, "quite, quiet, Barbie you be more quiet"! Damn, Ivy and I were laughing our asses off, it was hysterical. I could hear other mongers laughing as well.

Made my time with Ivy actually a little more exciting too!

Next time I'm there, I am definately asking for Barbie.

Quality Junk
11-06-07, 16:32
Went to an MP in LA last Friday afternoon. I've been there before, it has smoking hot Viet girls. Went into my room, layed there face down nakie; in comes my gorgeous little Viet spinner who I've enjoyed before.

She starts rubbbing me and I'm enjoying myself, when all of the sudden from the next room I start to hear some light moaning going on. My girl Ivy giggles and I thought it was pretty funny too. Then light moaning turns into full blown moaning by the girl, then I hear the fellow monger just going to town on this chick, pumping the hell out of her and she screams when he finishes.

Next I hear the Mamasan running down the hall banging on the door, "quite, quiet, Barbie you be more quiet"! Damn, Ivy and I were laughing our asses off, it was hysterical. I could hear other mongers laughing as well.

Made my time with Ivy actually a little more exciting too!

Next time I'm there, I am definately asking for Barbie.Herb, any chance of a little bit more intel on this Viet MP? I've looked in OC, specifically in the Garden Grove general area with no luck. I'm more comfortable with LA area MP's anyway. Gots to try me this Screaming Barbie.

Giocchino
11-06-07, 20:49
It was my first time there in over a year. She was real careful with the towel and I even made some small talks she said "only good massage are provided here."
Holy and Amy? Good body at least?

My friend said Holly was not a looker - Holly told him " You are the Boss -just tell me what you like" (or something to that affect).

Amy has a good body - average face- but does not take her clothes off.

Rob Hay
11-07-07, 00:20
Can someone please tell me where this Irvine Auto Center Amp is, I,ve been standing out there for 20 minutes looking for this damn place and my Balls are on fire.

Tm Esquire
11-07-07, 16:29
A few weeks back went to MP in Midway City. Never knew that city existed. Prices for entry are about $10 to high, but what the hell. Taken to the room in the back, disrobe and lie down. A few minutes later a good looking 20 something comes in to the room. Sees I'm ass up. And makes asks me if the towel is off because the room is warm. Never had that question before. Look up and the first thing I notice are her very nice fake tits and my least favorite thing. Pants. A brief passable massage with touching and the flip. That day I was just looking for a hand job and some touching. For that she wants $60 (maybe high room rates translate into high tip expectations). I laugh tell her I'd think about it for blow job. She tells $60 is not even close for a BJ. Ultimately agree to $40 which she wants up front (is anyone getting HJs with access to kitty and titties for less than 40? ) and start playing with her nips through her top. She won't take the top off or let my hands into her tight pants and the handjob was of the express train type. Not sure if fs is available. Wouldn't discourage the place, but won't rush back.

Garry interested me after a recent post. Was in the neighborhood the other day and stopped by. Mamasan greated me warmly, told me business was a bit slow and walked me into the room. Asked for Gabby and was told that she wasn't there but another latina was. Mama is grabbing my cock through my pants as we talk. When she comes back with my change she asks to see my cock. Now this is was first for me, but hey, why not. So I unzip and she holds it, looks at it and compliments me. What a nice way to start a massage. She leaves, I undress and lie down. Mamasan comes back in to give me massage. She tells me Michelle will be in after massage. Get a pretty good massage and have some interesting conversations with mamasan. Michelle comes in and she looks good. Small, but real tits, flat stomach and a nice ass (covered in pants). She gives a minute or two light touch massage and asks what I want. Tell her BJ, she says sure and never asked for money. This was not one of my longest lasting outings, but the BJ was great and her body was great to the touch. Afterwards we sat and talked abit while she stroked my balls. Will definitely return.

PotShot
11-08-07, 18:50
Tried 115 again yesterday based on the recent reports. Asked for Gabby but got "Pink" a late 20's to early 30's Asian girl. Painful massage no extras and I didn't even get the full 30 minutes as if I would want any more time anyway. That chick knew every martial arts pressure point to induce pain. No extras,no tip and no plans to return.
I tried all the usual moves too in order to prove I wasn't a cop but no dice. Mamasan would have probably done me though but I can get chicks like her for free.

I haven't gotten any reliable service there since Le Ann and Cindy left. That hit or miss BS doesn't fly with me. I'll stick to the TSR/CL girls. More pricey but reliable.

Happy Hoin!

Member #3942
11-08-07, 18:57
Ive noticed that nobody does a good massage anymore. You use to get your ass rubbed left and right under and over for a good 10 minutes or more. Now its just a tickle and reach under and flip. What the hell? They all need to go back to massage school and learn how to do a good Thai, Chinese, pinay massage.

Was going to try the new place on Fairview that claims they have one of each girl. But I know that building too well. I will wait until I see a phony post on another site before I indulge.
Swedish Massage by Beautiful Exotic Professional Girls
Please Visit Advance Body Care for our Grand Opening!

Great location near to the 405, 73, and 55.
Clean shower and private rooms are available

440 Fair Dr. Suite H (Second Floor)
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627
Incredibly beautiful and professional staff consisting of young Chinese, Korean, Thai, Filipino, and Latina girls.
(Young as in under 25)

We're open from 10-8 pm Monday-Saturday
and from 10-6 pm on Sunday

Give us a call!
You will not be disappointed.

(714) 557-4233
(714) 557-1860

Plus, has anyone been to russian victoria lately? Use to be able to get half naked with lots of playing. Wonder if its the same.

Jon Jones
11-08-07, 19:30
Ive noticed that nobody does a good massage anymore.

"May" at Garry 116 (NOT 115) gives an excellent massage. ($50 for an hour.) But don't expect much in the way of extra's until after a few visits and even then no FS.
(949)250-3178.

Sir Sycott
11-08-07, 20:20
"May" at Garry 116 (NOT 115) gives an excellent massage. ($50 for an hour.) But don't expect much in the way of extra's until after a few visits and even then no FS.

(949)250-3178.There's that place down by 405 exit and bristol, i forgot the name of the place but its pretty flashy for a massage joint, but their legit at least to my knowledge.

Brianph1
11-08-07, 20:48
After reading a few reports about garry 115 I had to go see it for my self. As was mentioned on this site I went yesterday around 5pm and mamasan met me I told her I wanted gabby she said ok. I waited a couple of minutes till she lead me to room. I undressed and a few minutes later mamasan came back into room and started to give me a massage. I asked her if gabby was available she said yes in a couple of minutes. Mamasan left and gabby came in. This girls body was amazing. Nice round ass big beautiful tits. She started to rub my back with lotion for a couple of minutes and make small talk. She then left the room and cam back in about a min later. She asked me what I wanted I said everything. When she took her clothes off I was blown away by how perfect her body was. I did the deed and I left her $1, she stuck around while I got dressed gave me a bottled water and thanked me. The experience by far was one of the best I have ever had.

Cman345
11-09-07, 04:26
Can someone please tell me where this Irvine Auto Center Amp is, I,ve been standing out there for 20 minutes looking for this damn place and my Balls are on fire.2 Mclaren # C
It says TC New Step on the sign
949-462-3054 is the #

Cman345
11-09-07, 04:32
Hey, can somebody P. M. Me this location. I tried to find it today, but only saw a few legit medical building and small auto related shops. I will appreciate it and will report back. I P. M. A few of you for this, but none had replied. Please help.

Thanks2 Mclaren #C
Irvine
TC New Steps
949-462-3054

Havefun07
11-09-07, 05:45
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_276002917.htmlMan, I went there couple of months back, decent place -- sad to hear it got busted :(

DinnerOut35
11-09-07, 15:10
Guys I tell you mamasan at Garry 115 has finally gotten it right. The Latinas she has now are absolutely on fire!

I went by just to say hi to her after having that fantastic time with Gabby(see my previous report). Mamasan immediately said she had a new girl with HUGE ones. Mamasan knows I am a sucker for the big ones and even though I really didnt intend to partake today I did anyway.

She took me into the cream colored couch room and she(I'll describe her in a minute) was getting dressed..she seemed embarrassed and ran out quickly. I didnt get a good look at her except the long flowing hair. Unlike most times I immediately got hard as I had a feeling something was going to be good today.

After a few minutes she walked in.

Jesus Christ.

Her name is Patty.

Guys I tell you, much like Gabby this girl is built like a brickhouse. A gigantic ass and large naturally floppy tits. She was wearing a purple dress that was clingy and outlined her curves. This girl is built!

She gave me a few minutes of massage and said to me that mamasan said I had been there before. Thats meant in other words that I wasnt LEO and she could get to the real job at hand. She tickled the boys for a bit and asked me to flip. She immediately disrobed and my jaw dropped.

Hips. Ass. Breasts. Lips. Eyes. Damn guys I though I was about to break my no FS rule. Guys she led me off of the table and got on the edge of the table and spread her legs and said"you want to get inside this bush"?

I nearly nut standing there.

It was obvious she has been in the MP business a while. She gyrated around and shook her ass and told me she wanted to "suck my dick until the cum shoots out". I let her get on her knees in front of me and watched her spit, slobber and suck with abandon. Damn between her, Gabby and my girl from Golden I am in heaven. I watched her in the mirror work her magic and she would talk with my dick in her mouth and stroke and just..gosh she was good. It was obvious she enjoyed her work.

I busted a big one and afterwards I talked with her. It seems her and Gabby are good friends and they always work in the same place together. It is obvious that her and Gabby are $$$ hungry. I remember mamasan said to me once she didnt like the Latinas because they were all about money and didnt care about the customers. Patty was cool though. She said that the other Asian girl that worked there(Jenny) was ugly and she didnt know why guys would even touch her.

Damn that was mean.

Anyhow she told me she does FS all the time and has never caught anything. She says she never allows DATY and she never BJ without a condom. It was obvious she is well versed in protection. That was a good thing.

Nevertheless she was fantastic. The one two punch of her and Gabby is a good + for Garry 115 after months of lackluster service or no girls at all. I have a feeling that Gabby and Patty wont be around for long. Patty made it a point to say the customers at Garry dont tip as much as the IE or LA and she didnt like that.

Anyhow guys enjoy them while they are there.

Until next time.

Showdown

P.S. Be sure to share with me big boob girls when you find them.

City Slicker
11-09-07, 17:47
Damn, maybe it's just me or they dont like my looks there. Fourth time I visited this joint just looking for a HJ since I dont really care for FS. Got Amy as you guys had recommended and she is fine. Made some small talks and I threw out some names there so she knows I've been there.

The massage was pretty decent and I manage to rub her ass a bit. She didnt move or push my hands aways which was a good sign. Then she wipe the oil off me nearing the end of my session and said thank you and left. I was like WTF? She came back and I asked if she provided extras but she said no.

Damn!

My friend said Holly was not a looker - Holly told him " You are the Boss -just tell me what you like" (or something to that affect).

Amy has a good body - average face- but does not take her clothes off.

Jon Jones
11-09-07, 18:41
Are you going to the Laguna Hills or Costa Mesa location?

Damn, maybe it's just me or they dont like my looks there. Fourth time I visited this joint just looking for a HJ since I dont really care for FS.

Damn!

Rob Hay
11-09-07, 18:45
Much thanks on the address! Will check it out. For you guys interested in the hostess club scene I recommend the starlight in la and had an amazing time last night.

City Slicker
11-09-07, 18:50
I'm going to the one off Costa Mesa.

Are you going to the Laguna Hills or Costa Mesa location?

City Slicker
11-09-07, 18:51
Is this the old location off Pullman? I thought they moved.

Guys I tell you mamasan at Garry 115 has finally gotten it right. The Latinas she has now are absolutely on fire!

I went by just to say hi to her after having that fantastic time with Gabby(see my previous report). Mamasan immediately said she had a new girl with HUGE ones. Mamasan knows I am a sucker for the big ones and even though I really didnt intend to partake today I did anyway.

She took me into the cream colored couch room and she(I'll describe her in a minute) was getting dressed..she seemed embarrassed and ran out quickly. I didnt get a good look at her except the long flowing hair. Unlike most times I immediately got hard as I had a feeling something was going to be good today.

After a few minutes she walked in.

Jesus Christ.

Her name is Patty.

Guys I tell you, much like Gabby this girl is built like a brickhouse. A gigantic ass and large naturally floppy tits. She was wearing a purple dress that was clingy and outlined her curves. This girl is built!

She gave me a few minutes of massage and said to me that mamasan said I had been there before. Thats meant in other words that I wasnt LEO and she could get to the real job at hand. She tickled the boys for a bit and asked me to flip. She immediately disrobed and my jaw dropped.

Hips. Ass. Breasts. Lips. Eyes. Damn guys I though I was about to break my no FS rule. Guys she led me off of the table and got on the edge of the table and spread her legs and said"you want to get inside this bush"?

I nearly nut standing there.

It was obvious she has been in the MP business a while. She gyrated around and shook her ass and told me she wanted to "suck my dick until the cum shoots out". I let her get on her knees in front of me and watched her spit, slobber and suck with abandon. Damn between her, Gabby and my girl from Golden I am in heaven. I watched her in the mirror work her magic and she would talk with my dick in her mouth and stroke and just..gosh she was good. It was obvious she enjoyed her work.

I busted a big one and afterwards I talked with her. It seems her and Gabby are good friends and they always work in the same place together. It is obvious that her and Gabby are $$$ hungry. I remember mamasan said to me once she didnt like the Latinas because they were all about money and didnt care about the customers. Patty was cool though. She said that the other Asian girl that worked there(Jenny) was ugly and she didnt know why guys would even touch her.

Damn that was mean.

Anyhow she told me she does FS all the time and has never caught anything. She says she never allows DATY and she never BJ without a condom. It was obvious she is well versed in protection. That was a good thing.

Nevertheless she was fantastic. The one two punch of her and Gabby is a good + for Garry 115 after months of lackluster service or no girls at all. I have a feeling that Gabby and Patty wont be around for long. Patty made it a point to say the customers at Garry dont tip as much as the IE or LA and she didnt like that.

Anyhow guys enjoy them while they are there.

Until next time.

Showdown

P.S. Be sure to share with me big boob girls when you find them.

Jon Jones
11-09-07, 19:12
That's my location too. I'll PM you with my service provider. Not much to look at (probably a "2") but excellent HJ and prostate massage if you interested in such a thing.

I'm going to the one off Costa Mesa.

Ace Zipp
11-09-07, 22:59
Since I moved to Brea I have been looking for an AMP closer to home than Pomona. Well I found a good one on the Whittier and La Habra boarder.

I went there on Tuesday and K-girl named Luba. She was a 8 nice body very pleasing on the eyes. The massage was ok but she wanted to get to busniess quickly. I paid. 6 for oral while she was nude and I was fingering the kitty.

The most interesting thing about the place is the have some electical massage aids in the rooms, like the "hula chair" and the "UFO massager". Both clearly could be used for dual purposes.

Fe Maiden
11-10-07, 10:55
2 Mclaren #C
Irvine
TC New Steps
949-462-3054Why can't you people do this via PM? Duh!

Chance 62
11-10-07, 11:32
Since I moved to Brea I have been looking for an AMP closer to home than Pomona. Well I found a good one on the Whittier and La Habra boarder.

I went there on Tuesday and K-girl named Luba. She was a 8 nice body very pleasing on the eyes. The massage was ok but she wanted to get to busniess quickly. I paid. 6 for oral while she was nude and I was fingering the kitty.

The most interesting thing about the place is the have some electical massage aids in the rooms, like the "hula chair" and the "UFO massager". Both clearly could be used for dual purposes.I know the place they are fairly new, been there twice with jessica a big breasted latina nice ass massage is poor but got full service. The only thing with this place is the Ritz thay are fairly busy so its best to exit the rear which they have to unlock for you then you come out a laundramat thats next door.

Walther
11-10-07, 17:26
Found Gary CXV. Initially, I had intended to feel the place out, but MMS treated me like a king when I walked in and I ended up partaking.

She immediately walked me to a room and announced it would be $.4 for the massage (no time was discussed) and moments later, she brought in the latina she'd mentioned. This chick was smokin'. There was a light massage (she seemed coy about approaching anything deep tissue) and a pretty hasty flip. Truth be told, I couldn't really care less about the massage portion, so this was not awkward or unpleasant at all.

As I was in a bit of a rush, I opted for the HR and after completion she cleaned me up, hugged me, and brought in an ice-cold water bottle. ^_^ There was no discussion of tip, so I left her $.35 and this was apparently more than sufficient. MMS introduced me to some of the other ladies in at the time, also gave me a hug, and was somehow managed to be even more friendly and gracious to me. The biggest surprise was that it seemed entirely genuine. Great time, I'll have to stop in again soon, when I have a bit more time to invest.

By the way, what is the "official" verdict on the joint around the corner G-CVXI? To help keep our hobby fairly clandestine, A PM would be greatly appreciated. I would just like to humbly request that no specific details be posted on the forum.

Thank you all, and happy mongering. d(^_~)

Ollwill
11-11-07, 01:13
Lol I like your secret greek letters. That'll foolem right! Good call on the Garry I plan on visiting them soon, I just have to muster up the courage every time I get close I chicken out. I especially freaked out when someone said there were cameras in the tan sofa room.

Found Gary CXV. Initially, I had intended to feel the place out, but MMS treated me like a king when I walked in and I ended up partaking.

She immediately walked me to a room and announced it would be $.4 for the massage (no time was discussed) and moments later, she brought in the latina she'd mentioned. This chick was smokin'. There was a light massage (she seemed coy about approaching anything deep tissue) and a pretty hasty flip. Truth be told, I couldn't really care less about the massage portion, so this was not awkward or unpleasant at all.

As I was in a bit of a rush, I opted for the HR and after completion she cleaned me up, hugged me, and brought in an ice-cold water bottle. ^_^ There was no discussion of tip, so I left her $.35 and this was apparently more than sufficient. MMS introduced me to some of the other ladies in at the time, also gave me a hug, and was somehow managed to be even more friendly and gracious to me. The biggest surprise was that it seemed entirely genuine. Great time, I'll have to stop in again soon, when I have a bit more time to invest.

By the way, what is the "official" verdict on the joint around the corner G-CVXI? To help keep our hobby fairly clandestine, A PM would be greatly appreciated. I would just like to humbly request that no specific details be posted on the forum.

NeedToKnow
11-11-07, 03:20
Why can't you people do this via PM? Duh!Let's start counting the days until that place closes down.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

Thanks,

Jackson

B Malibu
11-11-07, 05:09

How did you get in for .40??? What's with the hyroglyphics??? (sp?)

Anyway, I was there today and here's my report...

I was in heaven when mama introduced me to Vicky who was in from the Dominican. Nice smooth dark skin (like a sista), but with a latin flare. H'mmm...

Quick massage, but long CBJ which led to explosion. She had no problem switching into 69, but I only fingered her and did not DATY. It looked scrumptious, but trying to be safe(er) these days. Her skin was so beautiful and she really knew how to please me. Gorgeous natural large C's, or even maybe D's. A little tiny belly, but nothing that would gross any of us out, unless you literally like a 90 lb. toothpick.

She cleaned me up good, and gave me several passionate kisses (no tongue). I like this girl fellas!

50/50 (CBJ)

I will go back next week to experience the rest of the service.

Oc Amper
11-11-07, 05:47
Why can't you people do this via PM? Duh!
With 69 reviews with 26 providers, this place is hardly a secret, so why would we bother with a PM?

B Malibu
11-11-07, 07:15
With 69 reviews with 26 providers, this place is hardly a secret, so why would we bother with a PM?

Because it provides easy access for people that don't contribute.

I don't mind sharing info, but it's a hard pill to swallow when some of us have mongered for years TOFTT, and then some random newb blurts out an address for everyone to see.

This is an open forum, unlike that "other site" that requires membership. Can the 411 be accessed? You bet, it just takes a few more steps to get it, and many times, that's enough to deter someone from searching through the entire archives.

Plus, not trying to be possesive, but the more info that is shelled out here in the open, the more crowded these places become, and the lousier the service gets.

It's not that LE doesn't know about these places... they most certainly do. It's when places begin to make a scene, when LE comes in to shut down the party. Case-and-point... the Irvine aamp that got shut down last month because too many guys found out about it and were not very discreet (coming at all times of the day, knocking on the wrong door, etc.).

By all means, go ahead and post up your experiences. Believe me, they help and are most certainly appreciated, but the old rule still applies... sometimes it only takes one to ruin it for the rest.

I certainly won't go to this estab anymore. Who wants to sit in a waiting room when you're ready to bust a nut? Not me. There are plenty of other places that fly below the radar, and this was one of them. Not anymore!

Just use discretion when posting. That's all.

Fe Maiden
11-11-07, 10:08
this place is hardly a secret, so why would we bother with a PM?It is just better for all if we use a bit more discretion. See B Malibu's post for more as he summed it all up very well!

Asain_Ucker
11-11-07, 11:02
Just my 2 cents,I gotta agree 100% with B Malibu's and Fe Maiden's comments.

It is just better for all if we use a bit more discretion. See B Malibu's post for more as he summed it all up very well!

TurnedOn
11-11-07, 12:58
I've seen several criticism's of people knocking on the wrong door at the Irvine aamp and inviting its demise. Personally, I found the mms's directions very difficult to comprehend through her heavy accent and I'm not at all surprised people arrived at the wrong door. It's not all on the mongers.

Sir Sycott
11-11-07, 15:05
I've seen several criticism's of people knocking on the wrong door at the Irvine aamp and inviting its demise. Personally, I found the mms's directions very difficult to comprehend through her heavy accent and I'm not at all surprised people arrived at the wrong door. It's not all on the mongers. I was outside leaving mr g's the other weekday, and it was right next to the other easily mistaken place, needless to say with the other name being acu-whatever it is, it is funny looking at someone going in and then walking out to go accross the to the right place,

It's the great part about smoking outside and just noticing all the noobs

But yeah, carefully input your information brothers!

Btw, . 5 door, . 55 cbj I never remember the names but I think that time it was a k girl named Cindy?

Member #3942
11-11-07, 16:07
I was at 440 fair the other day. I had to use the internet cafe they have there. Its a life saver sometimes. So Im walking out and I see this silver BMW pull into the parking lot. Of course I already know its some asian driving it. So I stop to watch what comes out. Nice looking, long black hair, tight body. Young, close to my age. So I watch to see what dump she goes into there. ( I think most of the places there do nothing or hardly anything with bad looking girls. So I see she walks into "m". Then I see another, slightly older girl walk in after her. They both are pretty good looking. Of course jeans!! Well I did not go in since I was working on some not so important things. Just wondering if that place was half decent like it use to be a few years ago. Girl has to do something to drive a newer BMW. I did see some others show up for work. I was leaving right arount 10. Guess that when they all open. The others I wouldnt even give a second look.

IWannaP
11-11-07, 22:51
I was at 440 fair the other day. I had to use the internet cafe they have there. Its a life saver sometimes. So Im walking out and I see this silver BMW pull into the parking lot. Of course I already know its some asian driving it. So I stop to watch what comes out. Nice looking, long black hair, tight body. Young, close to my age. So I watch to see what dump she goes into there. ( I think most of the places there do nothing or hardly anything with bad looking girls. So I see she walks into "m". Then I see another, slightly older girl walk in after her. They both are pretty good looking. Of course jeans!! Well I did not go in since I was working on some not so important things. Just wondering if that place was half decent like it use to be a few years ago. Girl has to do something to drive a newer BMW. I did see some others show up for work. I was leaving right arount 10. Guess that when they all open. The others I wouldnt even give a second look.Cash, they tend to have good looking girls man the front desk but the quality of the actual workers are not that great. Definitely nowhere as good as a few years back. I go back and check once every full moon just in case. On the plus side the actual massage is better than average.

Jerryb1963
11-12-07, 03:29
I too made a stop at garry and was in the mood for a liitle mexican feast. Walked in and was greeted by a very friendly mamasan and asked to see Gabby. Mama says that she is not working today but her friend Patty would be my girl today. Agreed and after my shower in walks a very sexy spanish vixen with curves galore. Smokin hot girl, but all about the money. Wanted 20. 00 more than the normal rate and wanted it upfront before anything went down. Agreed on the going rate in oc and we got down to business. Up for daty but her bush is a little too hairy for my tastes to go to town on. Gave a enthusiastic BJ and than got down to mish cg and finished banging her in the doggy position to wrap up a good session. Fun girl but would like to see Gabby one time since I always seem to miss her when I go in here.

NeedToKnow
11-12-07, 20:27
Let's start counting the days until that place closes down.

===============================================

Hi guys,

Just to put this in perspective:

There is no club, massage parlor, escort service, streetwalker location or other place described on this website that the local police don't already know about, with or without this website. Don't be so naive as to think that local LE doesn't already know what's going on in their town.

Thanks,

JacksonSee B_Malibu's post #1203

Rob Hay
11-12-07, 22:38
I saw patty at Garry last week and I know why she wants the money upfront. I walked on on a arguement between mamasan, jenny and some asshole who refused to tip jenny after the said deed had been completed. He pretended he could understand and something got lost in translation or something to that effect. That's how bad service begins, when some guy screws them over.

Bronco
11-13-07, 03:38
Whats with all the new foot massage places??? Any recon? I'll check it out. Even if no play cant go wrong with a good foot massage.

SirMister
11-13-07, 04:27
San Gabriel Valley is flooded with these places.

They are all legit. Open spaces where they do the foot massages.

Guys/Gals both work at these places. Doing the massages.

Yeah $15 for a 15 Minute neck/shoulder/scalp massage while your feet are in a some herbal water. Than 45 Minutes of Foot/Ankle/Calves massage.

$5 Tip and your on your way.

There is a decent/clean one inside the Hilton on Valley Upstairs called Vivid. Same price $15 and most people tip $5.

Whats with all the new foot massage places??? Any recon? I'll check it out. Even if no play cant go wrong with a good foot massage.

Jimi Thing
11-13-07, 04:28
First time poster long time lurker. I would first like to thank the community for sharing your intel. I was in the area for the weekend visiting friends and decided to relax a bit before my drive back to the central valley.

Like in the previous, post I was greeted by the friendly and jovial mms. She even mistook me for a regular, but I went with it anyway. I asked who was available and she said a "curvey latina, Vicky. She new. You will like. " I'm not one for surprises and was hoping for one of the previous reviewed ladies. Oh well time to TOFTT.

I was happy with what I saw when Vicky walked in. She was wearing a white halter top and a pair of tight jeans. She had a pretty face, nice rack (natural C), tiny waist and a great ass. She is a latina, but from the Dominican Republic, so think of a darker malato.

The massage was better than expected. Vicky gave me a decent back and shoulder rub. She then massaged my feet, legs, upper thigh and butt, with all the right teasing. As she was doing this I was rubbing her thighs and ass through her jeans giving the signal. She looked at me smiled and removed her clothing. I stared as she undressed and her body was rockin. She layed her bare body on my back and rubbed it the length of my body.

She signaled for the flip and proceded to do the same. Rubbing her breast acoss my chest and heading her way down. On her way back up she even did a little bit of russian. On went on the cover and she started a great cbj while at the same time playing with the boys. I thought I was going to lose it right then and there so I started running baseball stats through my brain.

She mounted me, CG, with her shaved kitty and after a couple of min I thought to myself the hell with baseball stats and blew my load. From my experiences in the bay area this would end the session, but to my surprise she slowed down stayed on and like a gymnist manuvered her way down to scissor me. From there we went for round two. When I finally finished we cuddled for a while before she cleaned me up.

All in all it was a great session. It was damn near GFE except for the lack of DFK, but I'm not complaining. I can't wait to make the trip down here again. The best part of this session was that there was no mention of a tip. One more thanks to those on the board because I would have over paid for what I recieved today if not for what I learned lurking. Total damages 40/100. As always YMMV.

Captain America
11-13-07, 12:35
I feel like such an idiot since I am apparently the only guy in the world that can't find the Garry location. Spent 30 minutes looking around, found 111 but not 115 or even 116. This was right off Main, so i'm sure there's a secret decoder ring I need. A little help via PM would be much appreciated. Went from there to the new OK, found out that was no more, the old OK was still vacant, so finally drove to Irvine. Had Jackie, younger K girl with C-cups. Nice and plump, just my taste. She caught my drift pretty quick and we got down to business in record time. damages for 50 for the massage, 100 for the extras. Not very GFE, but otherwise very accomodating.

The Flatline
11-13-07, 20:19
It's not that LE doesn't know about these places... they most certainly do. It's when places begin to make a scene, when LE comes in to shut down the party. Case-and-point... the Irvine aamp that got shut down last month because too many guys found out about it and were not very discreet (coming at all times of the day, knocking on the wrong door, etc.).

This is exactly why I don't spread information around publicly, and when I do share in private, it's either classified as an "open secret", or a "don't share this please" bit of 411.

I posted almost exactly a year ago about how blatant the SW scene was one night on Sepulveda in SFV, and how after that night, the cops cracked down hard, and it's been limping along ever since.

Member #3942
11-14-07, 07:22
This is exactly why I don't spread information around publicly, and when I do share in private, it's either classified as an "open secret", or a "don't share this please" bit of 411.

I posted almost exactly a year ago about how blatant the SW scene was one night on Sepulveda in SFV, and how after that night, the cops cracked down hard, and it's been limping along ever since.

Yo dude, since the cops listen to everything you say, could you mention about the thieves on my street so that the cops an crack down on them by tomorrow?

Shit you guys need to relax. They know about everything. There is no way anything that happens will be secret from the cops. Give it a rest.

Joe Monger
11-14-07, 12:29
Yo dude, since the cops listen to everything you say, could you mention about the thieves on my street so that the cops an crack down on them by tomorrow?

Shit you guys need to relax. They know about everything. There is no way anything that happens will be secret from the cops. Give it a rest.

Nah homeboy. YOU give it a rest. Every time I see message board chatter start to accumulate about a certain MP then a bust soon follows. A great example would be the old Vick's. It was an in-the-cut locals spot that LE just left alone until people on message boards started running their mouths about it 24/7. After that it was bust after bust after bust. It's no coincidence.

There are some solid MP's that have lasted for YEARS without incident. And it just so happens that I NEVER see their addresses pop up on boards like this one. I'm not naive enough to suggest that LE doesn't know what's going on in their cities. But I think that we as hobbyists force their hand sometimes by speaking about certain MP locations as if they are the Bunny Ranch or something. LE pretty much HAS to get involved at that point. 115 being a prime example.

My .02 cents.

Joe

Hobbyguy10
11-14-07, 22:57
I'm relatively new to the board though I have made a few posts in the SC areas as that has been more my experience.

I would like to ask the more experienced MP mongers what are the potential legal risks involved in this hobby?

My sense is that, at least in the OC, LE seems to be more concerned with closing higher profile MP's rather than harassing us customers. Would this be a correct assumption?

Additionally, what precautions can one take to minimize potential legal risks?

Jimi Thing
11-15-07, 01:31
Nah homeboy. YOU give it a rest. Every time I see message board chatter start to accumulate about a certain MP then a bust soon follows. A great example would be the old Vick's. It was an in-the-cut locals spot that LE just left alone until people on message boards started running their mouths about it 24/7. After that it was bust after bust after bust. It's no coincidence.

There are some solid MP's that have lasted for YEARS without incident. And it just so happens that I NEVER see their addresses pop up on boards like this one. I'm not naive enough to suggest that LE doesn't know what's going on in their cities. But I think that we as hobbyists force their hand sometimes by speaking about certain MP locations as if they are the Bunny Ranch or something. LE pretty much HAS to get involved at that point. 115 being a prime example.

My .02 cents.

JoeI see your point, but how are newbs, like myself, supposed to gain any credibiltiy if I don't share what I know or have found out. I can pm requests on info but because I'm a newb I won't get any responses. This board and many like it were created for the purpose of sharing info and furthering the hobby. I guess its a catch 22.

Oc Amper
11-15-07, 02:54
I would like to ask the more experienced MP mongers what are the potential legal risks involved in this hobby?

My sense is that, at least in the OC, LE seems to be more concerned with closing higher profile MP's rather than harassing us customers. Would this be a correct assumption?

Good questions I'm sure we'd all like to know the answers to. Don't recall what city, but there have been posters that have claimed to be in a MP when a bust went down. From what I recall, they were either warned or simply let go.

A number of years ago I arrived at the tanning place on Euclid and Westminster Blvd just before they opened. The lady that ran the place arrived then three men got out of their cars, one of those being right next to my car. As he got out, I saw his shield and holster under his sport jacket. She was expecting them, as he had a large pink box, like she had bought a dozen donuts, kid you not.

Not sure what they did there that day, as I saw it in my best interest to just leave and not come back. I imagine a sting, but then again, maybe something was going on.

Now for precautions. I'm not really sure you can do much to limit your exposure. We do have one practicing attorney that posts from time to time but usually refrains from posting legal opinions or advise.

Bronco
11-15-07, 03:05
San Gabriel Valley is flooded with these places.

They are all legit. Open spaces where they do the foot massages.

Guys/Gals both work at these places. Doing the massages.

Yeah $15 for a 15 Minute neck/shoulder/scalp massage while your feet are in a some herbal water. Than 45 Minutes of Foot/Ankle/Calves massage.

$5 Tip and your on your way.

There is a decent/clean one inside the Hilton on Valley Upstairs called Vivid. Same price $15 and most people tip $5.

Thanks
I will try some places in Little Saigon.

Peorth
11-15-07, 05:34
I'm relatively new to the board though I have made a few posts in the SC areas as that has been more my experience.

Additionally, what precautions can one take to minimize potential legal risks?Some legal info:

http://www.squidoo.com/prostitution/

http://www.lacriminaldefenseattorney.com/Prostitution.html

IMO the primary concern with going to a s3x provider is STDs, the fear of being arrested is secondary.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it in the Police Tactics and Legal Issues thread in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

B Malibu
11-15-07, 07:15

It's kinda' like drugs, LE is typically tougher on the dealers and pushers than on the addicts. However, that doesn't mean that if you get busted with a pound of weed in your trunk, that you're getting off with a warning. You get my point?

You always need to be cautious, but it's much harder for LE to bust a cutomer at a MP since it's an establishment licensed by the city/county. The place may be in violoation of many things, but that's not the customer's fault.

Unless LE busts open the door mid-session, they really have no evidence of wrong-doing. Sure, they can claim they know what goes on in a "place like this", but assumptions don't put people in jail. LE is notorious for baiting people into admitting suspected crimes, however.

Bottom line: if you are ever caught up in the middle of a MP raid, you be polite, show them your ID (if asked), but admit to NOTHING! They may try to use scare tactics, but the only way you'll be in trouble is if you admit to an illegal act. Last time I checked, getting a massage at a licensed place of business was not illegal.

A few years back, a popular Inglewood MP got raided. All the mongers were lined up on the couch and were told that they would be let go if they admitted to why they were there. I can understand the fear and anxiety that must have been going through their heads, but whether they were honest or not, they would have gone home, either way.

LE just wanted to get confessions so that if they were to build a case against the estab, they'd have every customer's confession, which would legitamze the estab as a house of ill-refute.

Jon Jones
11-15-07, 13:26
B Malibu has some good advice.

I would add that if you're ever caught in a raid (Which is highly unlikely) say "I'm just here for a massage. I have no idea what might be going on in other rooms."

There's also a separate discussion forum for "Massages" that has some good tips.

JS Fanatic
11-16-07, 23:10
Wow, this is one hell of a crazy coincidence. It was just yesterday that I read B Malibu's post regarding AMP raids, and now hear I am, back from an AMP that just got busted an hour ago (seriously!). It was one of the AMPs at the end of Cerritos Blvd in Anaheim; don't have the address, but it's the one closest to the freeway. I walked in around 6:00 tonight, and the mamasan greets me and tells me to wait five minutes. As soon as I sat down in the lobby, I heard some screaming coming from the back of the place. Suddenly, the door burst open and I see an undercover dragging a cute Chinese girl out. He was trying to take her outside, but she was resisting and kept yelling "No! I don't want to go! I don't know who you are!" He yells back at her "You know why I'm doing this!" He flashed his badge at her. He then looks at me, gives me an angry look and flashes the badge at me too. I wanted to get up and walk out, but I was afraid he'd yell at me, so I just sat there. He had her sit down in the chair next to me, opened the front door, and in walks another undercover. At this point, I decided to sloooowly get up out of my chair. Since the two cops were ignoring me and talking to the girl, I then sloooowly walked toward the front door, and as soon as I walked out the door, I ran to my car and took off. I thought about heading straight home, but being the horny guy that I am, I decided to drive to the other side of the parking lot to check out the other AMP. But for some reason (maybe another LE raid?), this place was closed down.

Joblo007
11-17-07, 00:31
I too made a stop at garry and was in the mood for a liitle mexican feast. Walked in and was greeted by a very friendly mamasan and asked to see Gabby. Mama says that she is not working today but her friend Patty would be my girl today. Agreed and after my shower in walks a very sexy spanish vixen with curves galore. Smokin hot girl, but all about the money. Wanted 20. 00 more than the normal rate and wanted it upfront before anything went down. Agreed on the going rate in oc and we got down to business. Up for daty but her bush is a little too hairy for my tastes to go to town on. Gave a enthusiastic BJ and than got down to mish cg and finished banging her in the doggy position to wrap up a good session. Fun girl but would like to see Gabby one time since I always seem to miss her when I go in here.I believe I just had the same woman the other day. I got there and asked for Vicky, but didn't get her.

The experience was not good. She was upset that I paid for an hour instead of 30 - I like the extra time. I don't do fs, so she spent most of the time using her hand. It was nice but nothing to write home about and she complained about her neck and her hand a lot. When it was over, I decided to give her $80, because she put in the effort manually and I felt a bit bad. But then she starts complaining again. "What's this? Where's the rest of it? I should be getting at least $150 for this! This is unfair" I say it's more than fair. She says to never ask for a spanish woman again. I walk out. And I don't think I'll be going back. I couldn't get her name at the end because she was mental.

Sir Sycott
11-17-07, 04:47
Funny thing happened today, on my way out of the typical Irvine AMP, a kid bumps into me about 20ish looks like a high schooler to be honest, and asks me how the hell is he supposed to get in and laid if he can't get past the bookie woman! ?

I remember starting my hobby relatively young, but not anywhere near that adolescent

I told him to come back in a few years after he's had a girlfriend, I mean not that I'm trying to discourage him or anything, but when your 20-24 (that's pushing it) there's still a chance for girlfriends to reward you right?

Even then I told the kid if he honestly wanted to get into a scene like this, he ain't going to have any luck till he looks likes he's 30,

What's the world comming to these days?

Btw, it was outside of the Peruvians 50 for cbj, sorry if I'm being too cryptic about details but I don't want to contribute to any busts or stings out there, just trying to get my day going by that's all.

Fe Maiden
11-17-07, 10:10
Anyone been to McD lately? Have not been for quite a while.

Yowzaa
11-17-07, 11:47
I've been there..with good results, too. I think they've been around a while and you don't hear much about them - maybe an occasional craigs list ad. I wonder what triggered the bust? I don't know why but I always considered them one of the safer places.

The AMP across the parking lot is ran by the same people, I'm sure they were either busted just prior, or quickly closed as your bust was taking place.

Congrats on escaping w/out incident.

Wow, this is one hell of a crazy coincidence. It was just yesterday that I read B Malibu's post regarding AMP raids, and now hear I am, back from an AMP that just got busted an hour ago (seriously!). It was one of the AMPs at the end of Cerritos Blvd in Anaheim; don't have the address, but it's the one closest to the freeway. I walked in around 6:00 tonight, and the mamasan greets me and tells me to wait five minutes. As soon as I sat down in the lobby, I heard some screaming coming from the back of the place. Suddenly, the door burst open and I see an undercover dragging a cute Chinese girl out. He was trying to take her outside, but she was resisting and kept yelling "No! I don't want to go! I don't know who you are!" He yells back at her "You know why I'm doing this!" He flashed his badge at her. He then looks at me, gives me an angry look and flashes the badge at me too. I wanted to get up and walk out, but I was afraid he'd yell at me, so I just sat there. He had her sit down in the chair next to me, opened the front door, and in walks another undercover. At this point, I decided to sloooowly get up out of my chair. Since the two cops were ignoring me and talking to the girl, I then sloooowly walked toward the front door, and as soon as I walked out the door, I ran to my car and took off. I thought about heading straight home, but being the horny guy that I am, I decided to drive to the other side of the parking lot to check out the other AMP. But for some reason (maybe another LE raid?), this place was closed down.

Clevr
11-17-07, 12:27
Man your dick is going to get you into trouble, you`re crazy as hell!

Punter1
11-17-07, 12:49
I believe I just had the same woman the other day. I got there and asked for Vicky, but didn't get her.

The experience was not good. She was upset that I paid for an hour instead of 30 - I like the extra time. I don't do fs, so she spent most of the time using her hand. It was nice but nothing to write home about and she complained about her neck and her hand a lot. When it was over, I decided to give her $80, because she put in the effort manually and I felt a bit bad. But then she starts complaining again. "What's this? Where's the rest of it? I should be getting at least $150 for this! This is unfair" I say it's more than fair. She says to never ask for a spanish woman again. I walk out. And I don't think I'll be going back. I couldn't get her name at the end because she was mental.Was just there last night and had a session with Patty. Did a half hour and she was very personable the whole time, with no problems or attitude. Left standard tip (2/3 of amount above), she had no issues and I left 'fully serviced'. So definitely a YMMV or maybe she got the message from prior customers. Was my first time back here since LeAnn left.

OCPunter

SaltyDog
11-17-07, 13:55
It's kinda' like drugs, LE is typically tougher on the dealers and pushers than on the addicts. However, that doesn't mean that if you get busted with a pound of weed in your trunk, that you're getting off with a warning. You get my point?

You always need to be cautious, but it's much harder for LE to bust a cutomer at a MP since it's an establishment licensed by the city/county. The place may be in violoation of many things, but that's not the customer's fault.

Unless LE busts open the door mid-session, they really have no evidence of wrong-doing. Sure, they can claim they know what goes on in a "place like this", but assumptions don't put people in jail. LE is notorious for baiting people into admitting suspected crimes, however.

Bottom line: if you are ever caught up in the middle of a MP raid, you be polite, show them your ID (if asked), but admit to NOTHING! They may try to use scare tactics, but the only way you'll be in trouble is if you admit to an illegal act. Last time I checked, getting a massage at a licensed place of business was not illegal.

A few years back, a popular Inglewood MP got raided. All the mongers were lined up on the couch and were told that they would be let go if they admitted to why they were there. I can understand the fear and anxiety that must have been going through their heads, but whether they were honest or not, they would have gone home, either way.

LE just wanted to get confessions so that if they were to build a case against the estab, they'd have every customer's confession, which would legitamze the estab as a house of ill-refute.I think the most common tactic is she told me everything. Does anyone know exactly what will get a person into trouble?

SaltyDog
11-18-07, 11:30
I know the place they are fairly new, been there twice with jessica a big breasted latina nice ass massage is poor but got full service. The only thing with this place is the Ritz thay are fairly busy so its best to exit the rear which they have to unlock for you then you come out a laundramat thats next door.About 3 years ago when I lived in the area it used to be vmp. Closed down quickly. When I'm in the area I prefer the older establishment with the older k women. You get the old fashioned treatment, they give you the good massage then when you're done they dress you. I saw a latina named julia. She had a perfectly shaped body. When she came in I thought she was dressed to go to a party or something. Nice tight jeans and a revealing blouse. She didn't have the really big ass that I've heard some you guys raveing about. A really nicely shaped ass, and she did have some big natural tits on her too. I was really surprised how good her natural tan looked. Nice brown skin and the steletos that never came off. Will repeat.

Hobbyguy10
11-18-07, 16:01
Saw Jenny the other day. She was very cute and sweet. Probably mid 20's. Excellent service. Will repeat.

PM for any other info.

Jonathan1301
11-18-07, 22:02
Is the world falling apart, $1 for a HJ, wtf!?

Linda asked me $1, for taking her clothes off and a HJ,

After some hard negotiating I paid $. 6 for a HJ and she took off her top so I could play with her.-small but very sexy-- tities, her jeans were on though.

At the end she was kind enough to give a nice 15min back massage.

The girls are HOT if only the prices were better I would be a regular.

Keep the prices down guys.

Toenibbler
11-18-07, 23:33
Does this place have Asian or Latina employees? Hi everyone, first-time poster. I really appreciate the comments from all of you guys--this is a great board.

Went to Trabuco last month on a Friday afternoon. Asked the mamasan (Monica, according to other reports, who looked pretty damn fine herself) for an Asian cutie. She said OK, I paid my $. 8 for an hour (mistake #1) and went to a room, then took a shower (very small area). I came back to the room, and mamasan asked if a Latina would be fine. Being agreeable and a little nervous, I said sure. I laid on the table (didn't even bother covering myself with a towel) and in walked the little Latina.

Her name was Lupe--about 25-30 YO, about a 7 in looks, wearing a skirt and blouse with no bra. She started a rather lame-ass massage. I'm not Italian but my hand was roman between her legs as she giggled. On the flip she played with the equipment and asked if I wanted "1" or "2". I answered "1" but I should have negotiated (mistake #2). While she gave me a hand I enjoyed her luscious little nipples. Afterwards she helped me clean up and get dressed. Not quite a GFE but close. It was a pleasing experience with a sweet young thing. I still want some Asian there, and will ask for only a HH next time.

B Malibu
11-19-07, 06:12
Hi everyone, first-time poster. I really appreciate the comments from all of you guys--this is a great board.

Went to Trabuco last month on a Friday afternoon. Asked the mamasan (Monica, according to other reports, who looked pretty damn fine herself) for an Asian cutie. She said OK, I paid my $. 8 for an hour (mistake #1) and went to a room, then took a shower (very small area). I came back to the room, and mamasan asked if a Latina would be fine. Being agreeable and a little nervous, I said sure. I laid on the table (didn't even bother covering myself with a towel) and in walked the little Latina.

Her name was Lupe--about 25-30 YO, about a 7 in looks, wearing a skirt and blouse with no bra. She started a rather lame-ass massage. I'm not Italian but my hand was roman between her legs as she giggled. On the flip she played with the equipment and asked if I wanted "1" or "2". I answered "1" but I should have negotiated (mistake #2). While she gave me a hand I enjoyed her luscious little nipples. Afterwards she helped me clean up and get dressed. Not quite a GFE but close. It was a pleasing experience with a sweet young thing. I still want some Asian there, and will ask for only a HH next time.
Yeah dude, never pay for an hour, unless you are getting a legit massage from a certified masseuse. In fact, girls that work in places that operate as "massage" fronts prefer you only pay for a half hour. Most (of them) don't know the first thing about giving a real therapuetic massage and the majority don't even have a license.

That thirty extra bucks you blew on the house could have bought you FS.

BTW... I thinks it's absurd that they charge .80 for an hour anyway. You wouldn't pay that much for a no-tel, and in essence, that's all the MP acts as for your time there.

Better luck next time.

Glue Stic
11-19-07, 13:13
Went to new place advertised on Craigs list over the weekend. Loation was S. Main in Santa Ana. Park in back, and proceed to pay for 1/2 hour. Young petite asian gal came in. Started with a oil rub, and proceed to rubbing the boys, on the flip continue to rub the boys. A few minutes later a second gal came into the room and proceed to add to the fun. This place has peep holes into each room, so that anyone an look in to monitor what is happening in the room.

Basic Hand Job Factory.

Whoopter
11-19-07, 15:00
Yeah dude, never pay for an hour, unless you are getting a legit massage from a certified masseuse. In fact, girls that work in places that operate as "massage" fronts prefer you only pay for a half hour. Most (of them) don't know the first thing about giving a real therapuetic massage and the majority don't even have a license.You've got that right.

The few times that I've paid for an hour, it has been taken by mmsn that I WANTED a legit service, and got a provider dressed as such.

Service was good, but not quite what I was looking for.

Time has been an issue twice.

Once was in Colorado at Ohh La La in Lakewood where she teased for the half and then wanted more to go further. Not knowing whether I would be paying another .4 for another half hour of teasing, I left and went to Aurora.

The other time was at New Age. Cecy was my ATF for almost 3 years, but as with wives/girlfriends, after a while it takes longer to finish the deed, and there were several instances where there was a bang on the door. Eventually I got to the point of paying for 45min up front, but only went 3 or 4 times after that.

Monger Jim
11-19-07, 17:44
Confirming weekend action, described by Ketur, with a couple good sessions.

Also, midweek afternoon similar experience, at slightly higher $ .8 for CBJ w DATY with Yu Yu. Started fully clothed, mediocre massage was first tip-off, but she kept legit. After flip and my toying with the camletoe as a conversation starter, quoted $1 for FS -- if you bring your own hat. She got completely undresssed for 69 finale, but was quite nervous about it. Looks 7, attitude 7, massage 5, experience 7. Don't go out in this weather without your hat! ref: OCR ads

In the early afternoon on Sat I visited the place off La Palma near Lakeview (they say near Lakeview, I say much closer to Imperial.) I haven't seen any posts on this place so thought I'd give it a try. It's located in a mid-sized business complex which is usually a good sign and is on the second floor although the main entrance is on the first floor. After entering you go up a flight of stairs to the lobby where a camera on the ceiling alerts the girls in the break room next to it that somebody is there. The rate is a standard $40 for 30min which is what I went for.In all a good visit although if I return I will bring my own protection next time just to be safe. One additional note, their ad says 18-20 year olds which is bull. My provider and the other girl there plus the one I saw when I was first scoping the place out all looked like mid to late 20's which is pretty good but not as advertised.

Mark Spitz
11-19-07, 18:41
Went by San Juan Stress, place is dark and closed down. Continued just down the street to another local, place was open. 5 to get in. 3 tip for HE. Cute girl No touching was allowed.

Jerryb1963
11-20-07, 01:26
About 3 years ago when I lived in the area it used to be vmp. Closed down quickly. When I'm in the area I prefer the older establishment with the older k women. You get the old fashioned treatment, they give you the good massage then when you're done they dress you. I saw a latina named julia. She had a perfectly shaped body. When she came in I thought she was dressed to go to a party or something. Nice tight jeans and a revealing blouse. She didn't have the really big ass that I've heard some you guys raveing about. A really nicely shaped ass, and she did have some big natural tits on her too. I was really surprised how good her natural tan looked. Nice brown skin and the steletos that never came off. Will repeat.Hey where is this place your reporting on??? It sounds like Valley in Whittier/la habra?

Jerryb1963
11-20-07, 01:35
Was out cruising on Sunday nite and noticed the place behind the burger joint on lincoln was still open after reading reports that it was busted on thur or Friday last week. Saw that Michelle/pineapple's car was out front, but being cautious I decided to pass on going in. Be careful guys, safe mongering!

Lerrena
11-20-07, 03:18
Went by LFBC on Friday the 16th and it was closed. Called the number and it said they were temporarily closed until the 23rd. Is this normal?

Giocchino
11-20-07, 12:23
On Monday I called LFBC and got a message that it will be closed til Friday after T-day. Message said call sister location, Ortega in SJC. Called there and asked if any LFBC girls there. She said Shelly will be there. It was slow there so I had a nice relaxing time with Shelly. Almond eyes, long black hair, cute face, sugar tits and sweet silky ass.

Clopez4
11-20-07, 21:48
I haven't been to this AMP for a couple of months.

They had a new early 20's 5'2, 110lbs k-girl - she goes by "toi"

8 face, she'd be a 10 in body but she has a few stretchmarks around the belly area (not too bad)

.5 entrance

once inside, negotiated .8 tip and got cbj, cg and finished in mish

Mamasan was looking good too!

Careful out there!

Clopez

Preverted
11-21-07, 04:07
Anyone been to McD lately? Have not been for quite a while.Yes, both of them.

K-girl McD is still good. My regular there is totally GFE, even texting me all the time.

V-girl McD is hit and miss. Typical HJ factory set up, with reverse peep holes. Usually another girl will come in and finish the deed, sometimes the same girl will do it for you. Some girls you really gotta do some convincing on. One girl, Julie, left me high and dry once, I was able to get her to finish the next time, then the next time she pulls the high and dry crap again. I am totally perplexed by her. I only tip when she completes, so I just don't get it. Asked her if someone else could come in to finish me and she says eveyone is busy.

The only reason I go back sometimes is because when they do provide, they are soooo skillful, teasing for a good half hour. They get you so worked up that they don't have to work very hard at the HJ, or they leave you with a serious case of the blue balls, depending on how they feel that day.

Jasmine is best there. Young, cute, nice natural boobs, takes them out for you while she finishes. Haven't been able to see her since the first time I went though.

Mary is skinny, but takes her fake boobs out while she finishes.

Fe Maiden
11-21-07, 10:19
K-girl McD is still good. My regular there is totally GFE, even texting me all the time.
Well, I went there yesterday and I guess I got the wrong girl. Very lackluster experience compared to some of the great ones I've had there in the past. Who do you recommend there now? I had Ruby although the way she said her name it sounded like "Lubey" LOL.

Adam Smith11
11-22-07, 17:52
Saw Jenny the other day. She was very cute and sweet. Probably mid 20's. Excellent service. Will repeat.

PM for any other info.Can I get the info?

Member #3956
11-23-07, 11:53
Can I get the info?Good morning Officer Smith.