PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

MisterTwinkies
04-01-19, 19:12
Castle Massage. North side of 17th near Main in SA.Good report, I once thought of coming in but they had no reviews on RM and their phone was DC'd.

Spud666
04-01-19, 19:34
Scouting places close to home base, I came across AAA and Lucky in LF, literally next to each other in the same plaza. Both seem to get a fair amount of business according to RM. Has any of you had any decent experience there (feel free to PM), or would you recommend one over the other?

I used to frequent Sunshine (which is just a block away), and still drop in at Orchid from time to time.

Much appreciated!

Conn.AAA is very on par with Sunshine. And Lucky? Well let's just say that they highly encourage you to get lucky there. . 40+1. 40 but YMMV.

Rmartinez80
04-01-19, 23:28
Let me share some of my dreams I've had recently. Anna. She is a sweetheart. She's a somewhat ok looking MILF. Had a couple dreams about her. They both pretty much played out the same way. Was led into room. Made myself comfortable on the table. She starts an ok massage. She has a very playful attitude. GFE throughout the whole visit. I pull her panties off while she's rubbing my back. I let my hands do a lot of roaming around. I fingered her pussy and that ass. On the flip, she does a decent job to get me at attention. Her head game was ok. I got up and laid her on the table. Stood from the side and entered her. Took my time. The whole time I'm positioning her legs in all different ways. Over my shoulders, spread far apart, etc. I then took it out and shoved it in her ass. She had a surprised smile. Turned her to her side with her ass still hanging over the table. Couldn't hold back anymore and finished balls deep in her ass. She cleaned me up and walked me out. Left with a big smile. Entrance fee plus 60 roses was the damage.

Rmartinez80
04-01-19, 23:43
Next dream I had. Lucy. Another MILF. An ok body. She has this crazed look on her face. She came in with a fun giggly personality. I made myself comfortable on the table. She started a very weak massage. Which was a disappointment. Funny because she played a massage tutorial on her phone. Funnier because she couldn't replicate the moves. She did tease and press that body against mine a lot. I removed her panties and she let my hands do whatever I wanted. On the flip, she wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth. An ok BJ. But then she stepped it up with some great ball sucking action. Then the rimming started. That was a first for me. She litteraly had both her hands lifting my ass off the table so she could eat it. Very amusing indeed. Cowgirl followed. After a while, had her face the other way. Without even taking it out she spun around on it. I just relaxed and watch her ass go up and down. I spit on my thumb and shoved it in her ass. Now the view of her ass going up and down was much better. I then pushed her off for some canine. I started to put my dick where my thumb was. She told me to start easy. The whole time she is oohing and aahing. That ass was amazing. Balls deep and pounding away, I felt that grip the whole ride. I slowed down so I could feel every inch of it. I finally couldn't hold back anymore, and came hard. I left it in for a good while. She smiled and let me. Finally it was cleanup time and I left. Entrance fee and 80 roses was the damage.

Connaisseur
04-02-19, 01:53
Thank you fellow Mongers for your feedback on AAA and Lucky. I guess I will take a shot at both in the near future.

Stopped at a nearby shop I am very familiar with today, and drew the #2 there behind Eva (I think she goes by Nicole). Much unlike during my last visit there, she was wearing an extremely hot and short dress, adding to my excitement from the get-go.

Chose the 30-min soft-touch treatment, and enjoyed plenty of teasing and touching during the pre-glow phase. Due to some personal and health-related issues I hasn't nutted in over 10 days, and man was I ready! On the flip, I was offered the full menu, but elected to stick with a dandy handy. My technician's short dress provided easy access to her perfectly- shaped, lightly hairy (as I like it) snapper. Nicole features small bee-ish tits, which is ok and works well with the ensemble. Didn't take long and I caused the poor girl one hell of a clean-up job. Total damage: . 3 for the house, and. Overpaid a bit, but in my book worth it all things considered - . 5 for her effort.

As I mentioned, more dishes are on the menu, and Nicole has a decent (7/10) body, giggly personality and the mindset to please (she offered a 2nd round, but I wasn't up for it today).

Will most likely repeat!

Happy hunting,

Conn.

DreamFreez
04-02-19, 14:39
Thank you fellow Mongers for your feedback on AAA and Lucky. I guess I will take a shot at both in the near future.

Stopped at a nearby shop I am very familiar with today, and drew the #2 there behind Eva (I think she goes by Nicole). Much unlike during my last visit there, she was wearing an extremely hot and short dress, adding to my excitement from the get-go.

Chose the 30-min soft-touch treatment, and enjoyed plenty of teasing and touching during the pre-glow phase. Due to some personal and health-related issues I hasn't nutted in over 10 days, and man was I ready! On the flip, I was offered the full menu, but elected to stick with a dandy handy. My technician's short dress provided easy access to her perfectly- shaped, lightly hairy (as I like it) snapper. Nicole features small bee-ish tits, which is ok and works well with the ensemble. Didn't take long and I caused the poor girl one hell of a clean-up job. Total damage: . 3 for the house, and. Overpaid a bit, but in my book worth it all things considered - . 5 for her effort.

As I mentioned, more dishes are on the menu, and Nicole has a decent (7/10) body, giggly personality and the mindset to please (she offered a 2nd round, but I wasn't up for it today).

Will most likely repeat!

Happy hunting,

Conn.What race and how old?

Caribe
04-02-19, 19:27
Next dream I had. Lucy. Another MILF. An ok body. She has this crazed look on her face. She came in with a fun giggly personality. I made myself comfortable on the table. She started a very weak massage. Which was a disappointment. Funny because she played a massage tutorial on her phone. Funnier because she couldn't replicate the moves. She did tease and press that body against mine a lot. I removed her panties and she let my hands do whatever I wanted. On the flip, she wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth. An ok BJ. But then she stepped it up with some great ball sucking action. Then the rimming started. That was a first for me. She litteraly had both her hands lifting my ass off the table so she could eat it. Very amusing indeed. Cowgirl followed. After a while, had her face the other way. Without even taking it out she spun around on it. I just relaxed and watch her ass go up and down. I spit on my thumb and shoved it in her ass. Now the view of her ass going up and down was much better. I then pushed her off for some canine. I started to put my dick where my thumb was. She told me to start easy. The whole time she is oohing and aahing. That ass was amazing. Balls deep and pounding away, I felt that grip the whole ride. I slowed down so I could feel every inch of it. I finally couldn't hold back anymore, and came hard. I left it in for a good while. She smiled and let me. Finally it was cleanup time and I left. Entrance fee and 80 roses was the damage.That crazed look loads of enthusiasm sounds like Helen.

Candyman1
04-02-19, 22:59
Doors locked and closed today.

Jdeezy22
04-02-19, 23:09
Had my first session with the famous Krystal a few weeks ago. Not much to say as everything has already been said by everyone else. IMO she is not hot, but more of GND cute. She does give a great massage. I asked for a hard massage, because I always do everywhere I go. Krystal gives a HARD massage and it was amazing. So hard that it actually hurt, but after it was all over my body felt loose and amazing. I would definitely go back when I am in need of a deep deep tissue massage.

Connaisseur
04-03-19, 00:41
What race and how old?Chinese, and high 30's IMO. Very decent body.

Zehzo
04-03-19, 09:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

JakeForTheWin
04-03-19, 23:19
Since I am done with HS and their subpar massages, I have been going to Pearl Spa where the girls are better but it is a bit too far from where I live, I want to try out GTDS but do not know who. I went back as far as August 2018 to look for GTDS reviews but found barely any. You guys have any recommendations there? Anyone have any experience with Julia or Paris or Alexis? Please let me know if it was worth it and how your experience went. Will report back after my first visit of course. Thanks.

KevAmps
04-03-19, 23:44
All this talk of Krystal is making me want to book another appointment and have her give me deep tissue massage. Pity she doesn't let you give her a deep tissue massage.

Had my first session with the famous Krystal a few weeks ago. Not much to say as everything has already been said by everyone else. IMO she is not hot, but more of GND cute. She does give a great massage. I asked for a hard massage, because I always do everywhere I go. Krystal gives a HARD massage and it was amazing. So hard that it actually hurt, but after it was all over my body felt loose and amazing. I would definitely go back when I am in need of a deep deep tissue massage.

FlipOnOver
04-04-19, 01:01
This area had a plethora of decent FS spots until about six months ago. So many of them are gone now. (Purple Rain, Lilly, Sweet, Lavender.).

The only one left that I used to frequent is the 'Tempting' one near Chapman. But their prices rose and my ATF left so.

"Sweet" has a new name now. ("Higher". But oddly not every day! It switches names. WTF is that about?

Has anyone been to Temp or the artist formally known as "Sweet" in the past couple months??

I have been hitting Sunset for some CMT style Jennifer action but it is a tad expensive for a are&T.

OCPlayer
04-04-19, 11:37
Since I am done with HS and their subpar massages, I have been going to Pearl Spa where the girls are better but it is a bit too far from where I live, I want to try out GTDS but do not know who. I went back as far as August 2018 to look for GTDS reviews but found barely any. You guys have any recommendations there? Anyone have any experience with Julia or Paris or Alexis? Please let me know if it was worth it and how your experience went. Will report back after my first visit of course. Thanks.I have had good luck at this place. Julia is a cute with a rockin body. Alexis is little younger, less experienced at massage / nuru but has the energy that I like. They all seem interested in earning repeat business. One negative I have encountered is that when I have gone for first appointment at 10, I have had to wait about 10 minutes. That has happened 2 times. I am not a fan of waiting.

Cappy73
04-04-19, 17:22
Since I am done with HS and their subpar massages, I have been going to Pearl Spa where the girls are better but it is a bit too far from where I live, I want to try out GTDS but do not know who. I went back as far as August 2018 to look for GTDS reviews but found barely any. You guys have any recommendations there? Anyone have any experience with Julia or Paris or Alexis? Please let me know if it was worth it and how your experience went. Will report back after my first visit of course. Thanks.How is the pricing at GTDS. I went to a place yesterday in SA and they want 100 for 1/2 and 200 for the hour. WTF?

CantBuyMeLove
04-04-19, 20:34
Isn't Pearl a HS subsidiary? Yes, it is. As is Heavenly, VT Spa, and Health Beauty. There might possibly be another one.

I went to a place yesterday in SA and they want 100 for 1/2 and 200 for the hour. WTF?Where did you go. Body Care?

WoodYee
04-04-19, 21:02
This area had a plethora of decent FS spots until about six months ago. So many of them are gone now. (Purple Rain, Lilly, Sweet, Lavender.).

The only one left that I used to frequent is the 'Tempting' one near Chapman. But their prices rose and my ATF left so.

"Sweet" has a new name now. ("Higher". But oddly not every day! It switches names. WTF is that about?

Has anyone been to Temp or the artist formally known as "Sweet" in the past couple months??

I have been hitting Sunset for some CMT style Jennifer action but it is a tad expensive for a are&T.I've been to Higher a few times in the last few months. Last time I went was last month. The business here seems pretty slow. First time I went under their new ownership it wasn't bad. Decent massage, the masseuse was ok looking but gave a great HE. Second time was even better the massage was top notch and the HE was really out of this world. Now last weeks visit the provider was probably mid 30's and really was one of the worst experiences I've had here. The massage was average at best and the HE was really lackluster. As a matter of fact she kept talking non-stop while she was jacking me. And when I mean talking she was making small talk about random crap. She told me there's mainly only 2 girls working at once there but didn't elaborate how many are in the rotation. I'd go back again to see if there's anyone else on the roster but the last one was meh.

TotalGrip
04-04-19, 21:30
Went to F&C. Had any choice (both Helen and Lucy were available). Papasan suggested Ana. Ana is probably late 50's. Place was packed with a bunch of 70's year olds. 40 to house, 60 to Ana. Got to it. GREAT head! Flabby tits. Flabby belly. GREAT head! Per my request: put the cover on. She's riding cowgirl. Switch to doggy. Get some lube and in the butt I go. Great finish. Afterwards, great massage. Looks 3/10, body 3/10, boobs 3/10, massage 8/10, oral 9/10, performance / service 10/10.

(Later went to Royal Grand Inn. Took about 30 minutes in traffic. 60 to Mamasan. Chose Estrella. Black / Hispanic mix with big firm natural boobs and butt. At first she fucked me like a rabbit to try and make me cum quickly. I took the full 20 minutes and we did about four positions. She had her phone translate to English, "I deserve a tip. " So I told her in Spanish, "No. ".

NathanCross
04-04-19, 21:57
Went to F&C. Had any choice (both Helen and Lucy were available). Papasan suggested Ana. Ana is probably late 50's. Place was packed with a bunch of 70's year olds. 40 to house, 60 to Ana. Got to it. GREAT head! Flabby tits. Flabby belly. GREAT head! Per my request: put the cover on. She's riding cowgirl. Switch to doggy. Get some lube and in the butt I go. Great finish. Afterwards, great massage. Looks 3/10, body 3/10, boobs 3/10, massage 8/10, oral 9/10, performance / service 10/10.

(Later went to Royal Grand Inn. Took about 30 minutes in traffic. 60 to Mamasan. Chose Estrella. Black / Hispanic mix with big firm natural boobs and butt. At first she fucked me like a rabbit to try and make me cum quickly. I took the full 20 minutes and we did about four positions. She had her phone translate to English, "I deserve a tip. " So I told her in Spanish, "No. ".60 to the house and no tip. Is this a fantasy inn?

TwoBlueBalls
04-05-19, 00:10
Are you saying you only paid house fee at RGI and did not tip Estrella for FS?

(Later went to Royal Grand Inn. Took about 30 minutes in traffic. 60 to Mamasan. Chose Estrella. Black / Hispanic mix with big firm natural boobs and butt. At first she fucked me like a rabbit to try and make me cum quickly. I took the full 20 minutes and we did about four positions. She had her phone translate to English, "I deserve a tip. " So I told her in Spanish, "No. ".

YellowFinTuna
04-05-19, 00:35
TOFTT and went to Healthy Life 2 on Brookhurst in Westminster. . 3 entry, very cramped room with a curtain near the front door (back door wide open and the place was freezing). I rejected HL1 right next door about a month ago on appearances but decided to check this place out as it was next door and a place that had a 1 & 2 like this had to have something going for it. Wrong, massage was a 7, looks was a 5 and 0 on the HE. Can't say I was that much disappointed as I was freezing my ass off and wanted to exit anyway and then headed over to my ATF to get the job done. Variety is the spice of life but sometimes I should know better.

Skinny Dugan
04-05-19, 00:40
TOFTT and went to Healthy Life 2 on Brookhurst in Westminster. . 3 entry, very cramped room with a curtain near the front door (back door wide open and the place was freezing). I rejected HL1 right next door about a month ago on appearances but decided to check this place out as it was next door and a place that had a 1 & 2 like this had to have something going for it. Wrong, massage was a 7, looks was a 5 and 0 on the HE. Can't say I was that much disappointed as I was freezing my ass off and wanted to exit anyway and then headed over to my ATF to get the job done. Variety is the spice of life but sometimes I should know better.Word on the street is that a handy can be had, for the life of me I can't find out who does one. Rock solid massage if nothing else.

Cappy73
04-05-19, 10:35
Yes, it is. As is Heavenly, VT Spa, and Health Beauty. There might possibly be another one.

Where did you go. Body Care?The Instagram was JenniferTran88 and the place was in Santa Ana on Fairview. $100 for HHR. Plus tip puts it into HX range. Had to walkout. I thought it was $40 hhr and $60 hr when scheduling. 😕.

MisterTwinkies
04-05-19, 16:17
(Later went to Royal Grand Inn. Took about 30 minutes in traffic. 60 to Mamasan. Chose Estrella. Black / Hispanic mix with big firm natural boobs and butt. At first she fucked me like a rabbit to try and make me cum quickly. I took the full 20 minutes and we did about four positions. She had her phone translate to English, "I deserve a tip. " So I told her in Spanish, "No. ".Is this a spot near the Royal Grand Inn in Santa Ana or do they have a massage spot inside? First time I'm hearing about it.

NTK619
04-05-19, 17:04

I have been hitting Sunset for some CMT style Jennifer action but it is a tad expensive for a are&T.Unless something changed in the last 6 weeks, Linda and crew are very accommodating.

Wireless91910
04-05-19, 17:37
It's a motel where the La Classifido girls work out of. It's usually. 60 for 15-20 minutes of sexo. No massage, just drop pants and bang away. Sometimes they will have 2-3 girls working in the room, so you can select. Search for Sofia, she usually has a nice crew.

Is this a spot near the Royal Grand Inn in Santa Ana or do they have a massage spot inside? First time I'm hearing about it.

Kakuna
04-05-19, 18:17
I have tried 212 Spa several times mostly with 2 girl nuru. Cheaper than HS. I paid. 65 house fee for 30 minutes with two girls. After the entrance fee girls are willing to negotiate. Figure. 60 to. 80 per girl for naked nuru massage. First time had Candy and Kelly. Second time was better Kelly and Lisa. Very easy going vibe and fun times. Next time will session with Lisa solo. She is by far the cutest.How was Lisa? Any other kind of services they provide there?

Cappy73
04-05-19, 19:04
Any feedback on.

Devon.

Rein.

Nicole.

Thanks.

Two Minute Man
04-06-19, 00:53
How was Lisa? Any other kind of services they provide there?Lisa is a very cute girl. Just works Friday through Sunday. I think she is still in school. She posts her real photo online. I have never had anything more than HJ at 212. However, once when I went to use the restroom there was a provider in there who was very clearly applying lube. She was squatting down lubing herself up. Assuming she was offering more than HJ!

Kakuna
04-06-19, 18:26
Just hit a goldmine not sure for you all. Ask for Jenna (8/10). Came in, she says 40 and tell you to get comfortable. She then came in takes her pants off and start 69. Tight pussy, DATY, FIA. She offer more for tips but I only wanted the BBBJCIM. Tipped her $100. Pretty everything goes here and BBFS.

SsPlatt
04-07-19, 01:20
La palma hospital right across from walmart.

40 to the house 60 to her regular he.

Got there, they had two younger asian chicks working the front. Paid 40 hhr. Went to a room. I got a younger chick I didn't get her name but they both looked good.

Lame massage, no oil at all, but she's pretty nice. On the fliped she teased a bit before we discussed the menu. While she was taking care of me she let me touch her otc (she didn't take off anything LOL).

I finished. She wiped me down and I got a water. Come to think of it I don't think I got the full 30 minutes.

Whatever.

EastHornDog14
04-07-19, 11:04
Just hit a goldmine not sure for you all. Ask for Jenna (8/10). Came in, she says 40 and tell you to get comfortable. She then came in takes her pants off and start 69. Tight pussy, DATY, FIA. She offer more for tips but I only wanted the BBBJCIM. Tipped her $100. Pretty everything goes here and BBFS.Which AMP was this?

AzucarPapa51
04-07-19, 14:13
Anyone been to KK Spa in Stanton? It used to be Lucky Spa and had some good looking FS talent and now I saw an ad that says Lucky is back and now called KK Spa. I looked on RM for a review but it says it is closed but I drove by Friday and it was all lit up and a big Open sign was on. The place has been open for over a month and advertised a grand opening. I'd like to give it a try but with no reviews available after a month I'm a little hesitant. Any word on this place?

Kakuna
04-07-19, 15:51
Which AMP was this?Its in the oasis heath & wellness center in santa ana. Suite 111. Ill pm you her info.

OCPlayer
04-07-19, 18:31
Castle Massage. North side of 17th near Main in SA.

BBW, Viet, 30's. . 4 door, 1 BBBJ.

I'm not into that sorta thing but my curiosity got the better of me. If you are, I think you'll have a good time. She was the only one working there on a week day.

On a side note, there's this place across the street, Sweet Msg. They were booked when I came. And the most horrible creature came out to greet me. She was dressed like a provider. I would stay away. If you have better info on this place, let us know.Found myself in SA on Friday. I hit up Sweet first. I wasn't feeling like it was safe as the parking is funky. I was also greeted by an odd bird at sweet. The one that came to the counter looked like an asian Mimi from the old Drew Carey show, not good. Then I went to Castle across street. I was greeted by a big'un there too. But I needed to unload so I moved on in. I didn't catch her name but I suspect it was the one you are referring to in above post. I was offered HJ for 150 and BJ for 200. Needless to say I didn't sign up. We settled on HJ for 40. It wasn't bad. She offered up so D sized toys to keep me busy. I won't return but I left happy. Sometimes reaching into the grab bag makes the hobby exciting. I will stick with regs for a while.

IFunnyTaker
04-07-19, 22:05
Can you pm the info as well ill be sure to leave a post

Its in the oasis heath & wellness center in santa ana. Suite 111. Ill pm you her info.

CantBuyMeLove
04-07-19, 23:06
The Instagram was JenniferTran88 and the place was in Santa Ana on Fairview. $100 for HHR. Plus tip puts it into HX range. Had to walkout. I thought it was $40 hhr and $60 hr when scheduling. 😕.Yup, that's Body Care Center. After the original Nuru Gurus in Cypress closed, a few of the original NG girls went over to Body Care and, IMO, that was what propelled the nuru craze. Body Care was the "IT" place for nuru for awhile. They even had a second location in Orange. Mimosa Spa, which was eventually sold. And then others joined the nuru bandwagon (or what they what they advertise as such), including HS.

BC's rates center around nuru, as you can see. They charge, and it has always been, $100 for HHR of nuru. From there it's up to you how much you tip, which usually is $40 - so your total damage is $140 for a half hour of a hottie body sliding naked on top of you. They actually do offer a massage option - $40 for HHR and $60 for the hour and you tip from there. But they much prefer that you get the 30-minute nuru option. Which is why I think they are not as popular anymore as other places such as HS, where you can get an hour at $60 - $65 and upgrade to "nuru" for $100, and feel like you are getting more of your money's worth.

Spud666
04-08-19, 18:13
Doors locked and closed today.I drove past there today and saw a monger peering in through the window after he tried checking the locked door, so yup it's closed.

Tommy79
04-08-19, 22:50
What is F&c stands for beside Fish and Chips, I want to visit this location. Please provide info, thanks.

Next dream I had. Lucy. Another MILF. An ok body. She has this crazed look on her face. She came in with a fun giggly personality. I made myself comfortable on the table. She started a very weak massage. Which was a disappointment. Funny because she played a massage tutorial on her phone. Funnier because she couldn't replicate the moves. She did tease and press that body against mine a lot. I removed her panties and she let my hands do whatever I wanted. On the flip, she wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth. An ok BJ. But then she stepped it up with some great ball sucking action. Then the rimming started. That was a first for me. She litteraly had both her hands lifting my ass off the table so she could eat it. Very amusing indeed. Cowgirl followed. After a while, had her face the other way. Without even taking it out she spun around on it. I just relaxed and watch her ass go up and down. I spit on my thumb and shoved it in her ass. Now the view of her ass going up and down was much better. I then pushed her off for some canine. I started to put my dick where my thumb was. She told me to start easy. The whole time she is oohing and aahing. That ass was amazing. Balls deep and pounding away, I felt that grip the whole ride. I slowed down so I could feel every inch of it. I finally couldn't hold back anymore, and came hard. I left it in for a good while. She smiled and let me. Finally it was cleanup time and I left. Entrance fee and 80 roses was the damage.

Sticker
04-08-19, 23:32
Yup, that's Body Care Center. BC's rates center around nuru, as you can see. They charge $100 for HHR of nuru. From there it's up to you how much you tip, which usually is $40 - so your total damage is $140 for a half hour of a hottie body sliding naked on top of you. They actually do offer a massage option - $40 for HHR. Well yeah, theoretically, but you can do it at BC the same way as HS. I do. I just tell them I'll take $40 half hour, and when my girl comes in and seems a little concerned, I let her know I'd rather leave the $40 up front, and give her the big tip for the play. Works like a charm, in more ways than one might imagine.

OC Man
04-10-19, 00:49
It's a motel where the La Classifido girls work out of. It's usually. 60 for 15-20 minutes of sexo. No massage, just drop pants and bang away. Sometimes they will have 2-3 girls working in the room, so you can select. Search for Sofia, she usually has a nice crew.Hmmm. How and where to search?

NathanCross
04-10-19, 13:03
Didn't get her name but who is the one with the tramp stamp? Look younger than the other two but still an old bird.

It's my first time here, paid. 4/ hr to the house. Started with a 30 min massage and on the flip BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions, but didn't allow FIA or Greek. She probably does BBFS since she asked if I wanted a hat or not. No price was every mentioned but tipped her a c note. The place was empty when I came in but 10 min into plowing her the common room started filling up but I finished like a champ anyway. Walk of shame wasn't that bad, the room was dark and people had their faces down or at least I think they were.

LovesToSploog
04-10-19, 13:53
Look for a physical copy of clasificados at your nearest Mexican convenient store, you can also use OC fútbol which I think advertises way more.

Hmmm. How and where to search?

RubnHood
04-10-19, 20:37
I was in need of a little work on my sore back muscles, so I called HS for a short notice same day appt, and the front desk girl said my ATF had already gone home, (more on that later,) but my second choice Tawney was available. I had seen some positive previous reports from you guys, so she had been on my TDL for a bit and I felt this was a perfect opportunity to try her skills out. So I set up an appt for 1 hr nuru and hit the road. Time was short and you other horny mongers were clogging up the turn lane into the parking lot! When I got in, the front desk girl got all snippy about my being 7 minutes late for my appt, and that I should call if I was going to be late. Whatever. Took my. 65 and showed me to the room right across from the entry door, maybe to punish me for my tardiness, LOL.

Got comfortable, and after a few minutes Tawney comes in. Very cute, full makeup, wearing the "scrubs" costume I think (it was pretty dark), long reddish hair, big boobs 8/10. After a little chit chat and finding out what I wanted, she took charge of the session and told me to stay face down. Her massage was okay 6/10, slightly better / stronger than average pressure, mixed in with lots of playful teasing with her long nails, but I feel that those nails did prevent her from really being able to do a real massage with accuracy in the right spots. Her tease was better, along with the aforementioned nail tickles, she does more of a "booby slide" rather than a body slide, and rubs her huge, soft, natural fun bags lightly over your back, but almost too lightly, as I felt her dangling belly piercing dragging with more pressure than her bewbs, 7/10. On the flip, she continued her booby slide / fingernail technique, but failed to give me the pillow to support my head and I had to use my arm so I could watch her in action. Her HJ was nice, paying attention to the boys, and more nail tickling, but when I tried to let my hands roam a little, she said her butt was sunburned, so very light OTC stroking only, so a couple points lost in service 6/10. Her look was a little too plastic Barbie for my tastes, and the service was a bit too mechanical, with no eye contact. She was friendly enough, but I didn't feel any connection, but YMMV. Overall a little more businesslike than I had hoped, but that may be a product of her stripper background, 7/10, tipped $ for full hr "nuru" sesh, will not repeat.

And as for the lying front desk witch, I later found out my ATF had actually been at HS until 10 pm! She was just busy at that time period, and the FDW probably wanted to fill an empty slot. So you should always set up via IG DMs if possible. Still looking for reliable reports on the hidden gems at HS. It's a little too expensive for my mongering budget to get many sessions like this one.

DosCocos
04-10-19, 20:43
Next dream I had. Lucy. Another MILF. An ok body. She has this crazed look on her face. She came in with a fun giggly personality. I made myself comfortable on the table. She started a very weak massage. Which was a disappointment. Funny because she played a massage tutorial on her phone. Funnier because she couldn't replicate the moves. She did tease and press that body against mine a lot. I removed her panties and she let my hands do whatever I wanted. On the flip, she wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth. An ok BJ. But then she stepped it up with some great ball sucking action. Then the rimming started. That was a first for me. She litteraly had both her hands lifting my ass off the table so she could eat it. Very amusing indeed. Cowgirl followed. After a while, had her face the other way. Without even taking it out she spun around on it. I just relaxed and watch her ass go up and down. I spit on my thumb and shoved it in her ass. Now the view of her ass going up and down was much better. I then pushed her off for some canine. I started to put my dick where my thumb was. She told me to start easy. The whole time she is oohing and aahing. That ass was amazing. Balls deep and pounding away, I felt that grip the whole ride. I slowed down so I could feel every inch of it. I finally couldn't hold back anymore, and came hard. I left it in for a good while. She smiled and let me. Finally it was cleanup time and I left. Entrance fee and 80 roses was the damage.Heard a lot of similar stories. She seems to be open for anything. I know, bad joke. Well finally went and asked for her for an hour. Not disappointed, but surprised how she could work it and keep me up for the game. Many positions, a lot of BBBJ, rimming and dingleberry cleaning and 3 nuts later finally with her in reverse ACG I realized there was no way she could get a fourth nut from me in an hour. Of course we did go a little over on time, but no one cares. . 4 hour fee and set. 6 on the table when dressed, she nodded but did not pick it up and count it, just asked how soon I could come back. A genuine friendly gal with a great Work Ethic. Avoided daty and left out DS position for next time. Everything came out alright. Would go again as my travels take me past there often.

RubnHood
04-10-19, 22:49
On my way back home and noticed this place in a sleepy strip mall by Fairview and Wilson next to 24 hr Subway, with. 49 on the banner. I know these places often keep their "grand opening" signs up for years, (and it is visible on google street view captured Jan 2018, LOL) so just wondering if anyone has been here? Might TOFTT one of these days and check it out. Search did not bring up anything, but I thought I remembered seeing a report possibly in the past year.

Dildo Baggens
04-11-19, 12:49
Great place for a legit massage. That's it.

On my way back home and noticed this place in a sleepy strip mall by Fairview and Wilson next to 24 hr Subway, with. 49 on the banner. I know these places often keep their "grand opening" signs up for years, (and it is visible on google street view captured Jan 2018, LOL) so just wondering if anyone has been here? Might TOFTT one of these days and check it out. Search did not bring up anything, but I thought I remembered seeing a report possibly in the past year.

BraDoc714
04-11-19, 18:02
Its in the oasis heath & wellness center in santa ana. Suite 111. Ill pm you her info.Could you PM her info to me too?

Lsade
04-11-19, 20:02
Anyone have luck with finding providers that give nuru and FS? Bc and a few others seem to only give HS.

Edward Appleby
04-11-19, 22:25
Its in the oasis heath & wellness center in santa ana. Suite 111. Ill pm you her info.Just to save everyone some time. This is TropicKim from HX. Also was at Bedazzled if you remember that place. Used to have all those over-the-top ads on BP. Probably still does somewhere. Mixed reviews. You can find lots of info on her here.

Seeking Sex
04-11-19, 23:02
Dropped by the place this afternoon on the way back from San Diego. Asked for Lucy but she being busy, I got Helen. She gives a great massage. Walked on my back, great feet and back massage. And did I mention, I think she is a nympho. She said something that sounded like I like you, let us fuck. She put the cover on and gave some good head with ball licking. Then she rode cowgirl and haven't had a girl ride so hard and fast. I came and was glad. I thought she will upend junior Oh, we agreed on 80 before the act began.

After the massage, she whispered again, I like you and if you give 100, fuck again. I agreed and this time I rode on top. She made me fuck her hard, and after I came, I still kept on pumping as long as I could because she wouldn't let go of me with her legs locked behind my back.

She is a gilf, but it was a satisfying experience both massage wise and sex wise.

Wireless91910
04-11-19, 23:54
Helen does like to pound from the top for such a small thing.

You could have probably gotten away with. 60 for 2 pops. That's the going rate, if you end up with Lucy and have the stamina you could get 3 pops in an hour for. 60!

Dropped by the place this afternoon on the way back from San Diego. Asked for Lucy but she being busy, I got Helen. She gives a great massage. Walked on my back, great feet and back massage. And did I mention, I think she is a nympho. She said something that sounded like I like you, let us fuck. She put the cover on and gave some good head with ball licking. Then she rode cowgirl and haven't had a girl ride so hard and fast. I came and was glad. I thought she will upend junior Oh, we agreed on 80 before the act began.

After the massage, she whispered again, I like you and if you give 100, fuck again. I agreed and this time I rode on top. She made me fuck her hard, and after I came, I still kept on pumping as long as I could because she wouldn't let go of me with her legs locked behind my back.

She is a gilf, but it was a satisfying experience both massage wise and sex wise.

OakOak22
04-13-19, 00:08
Went to the place previously mentioned. Located at suite 111 where Oasis wellness is on Fairview. Had Jenna as recommended. Extremely weird session. Kept going in and out of the room for unknown reasons. Literally took off bottoms, went to 69 position. After tasting her for 1 minute, she gets off, puts shorts on. Leaves room for 3 minutes, comes back in. Does the same position but BBBJ starts. Then stops. Leaves. Comes back and then starts CFS. Weirdest shit of my life. She was coughing really softly often to the point where it sounded like she was trying to hold in tears. I asked if she was okay and she said she had a cough. I'm just hoping I didn't catch anything from this weird experience.

DosCocos
04-13-19, 21:20
Helen does like to pound from the top for such a small thing.

You could have probably gotten away with. 60 for 2 pops. That's the going rate, if you end up with Lucy and have the stamina you could get 3 pops in an hour for. 60!Another one besides Helen is Anna besides Lucy. If you want eye selection you can go in the front where some are hanging around if you want to pick that way. Or you can state the name of the one you are convinced to take, then if not pleasing, state the next name, etc. Worst come to worst, pick the cutie by eye who is younger, but you are down for a TOFTT that way. You all know this. Preaching to the choir.

RubnHood
04-14-19, 05:07
Great place for a legit massage. That's it.Thanks for the 411 DB! That will save me and other mongers the wasted trip and half benjy.

LycosJoe
04-14-19, 16:12
I've been reading a ton of good reviews for Krystal.

Can someone send me her IG? It seems like she can be reached through DMs. But I don't see the info no matter how far back I go on the thread.

Thank you in advnaced! Stay safe!!

Toowheel
04-15-19, 06:26
Have gone to the place in Los Al kind of across from the race track off and on for the past few years and it has always been pretty good and even got the girl in the ads a few times and lots was on the menu but I only did HE. Went there the other day and a different kid was working the door and it had a different feel and the girl in the ads used to always poke her head in some way or another- she was not there. Got a 45 min massage, (which was not bad) but girl made it impossible for even a walk by touch, no signs of anything, she said all done, walked out and never even tried to come back for even a small tip. I got dressed and walked out to the door and kid with a big SEG on his face (shit eating grin) "How was your time" I said not that fun compared to last time.

Anyone been there lately. Was it a bad night or should I just cross it off my list if I am in the area.

Anyone?

Mr Sixty
04-15-19, 17:42
I was passing through Orange County, and really wanted to make an appointment with Kat or Krystal, but could not plan my ETA well enough to make an appointment. So, I decided to TOFTT and try Golden Touch Day Spa. It was a little tricky to find, as it's on the second floor of a nondescript commercial building. When I walked up, I was bummed to see a sign on the door saying appointments only, but before I could knock, I could hear someone unlocking the door. I asked if they accepted walk-ins, and they said they usually didn't but since one provider was free at the moment, they could take me in. The door charge was $40.

(Once I was settled in my room, the provider told me that they could usually accommodate walk-ins for 30-minute sessions, but not 60.).

My provider was named Jasmine. She is maybe 5'3", slim-ish, with a nice booty, a beautiful face with soulful eyes, and natural, perky B-cups. I requested a nuru session, and she said it was $120. (I know I probably could have haggled for $100, but I wanted to see if not haggling would get me a better session.).

She started with a regular massage and the usual small talk while I was on my stomach, then just before the flip, she went into nuru mode and disrobed. I was disappointed to see she left her bottoms on, which I've never heard of for so-called nuru, but oh well.

Nothing too special to report. It was very casual, low-key, and relaxed. She got the job done, but it was more like high-level teen cuddling than anything hot and heavy. Kind of like GFE if you're pretending to be in high school again. She didn't rush, but neither did she linger, and I was probably a bit short of 30 minutes in the end. If you are a clock-watcher, you might feel ripped off, but I thought it was a pleasant enough session that I was OK with it. If I returned and Jasmine was the only provider there, I wouldn't have a problem repeating, but overall, I would probably try someone else just hoping for a little more oomph, or maybe go for the hour, if I can book in advance. She works Monday and Tuesday.

I mentioned to Jasmine that GTDS hadn't posted anything on IG for a while, and she said their account had been hacked. She also said when they post her picture, she is always there. Hopefully, they will start a new account soon.

Sbtzzx
04-15-19, 18:28
Does anyone know whether any of the popular girls (Krystal, for example) venture out of their home spas to provide the same services? I wouldn't mind paying a bit more, for their time and local travel, in addition to a venue like a hotel room. All I'm looking for is a legit massage with a HE (wouldn't turn down nuru). Yes I know it's silly and more than a bit paranoid, but that while Kraft saga has had a chilling effect on my desire to visit.

James D 2004
04-15-19, 18:30
Wow, is that for real on IG?

AsianPussy
04-16-19, 00:33
Krystal doesn't, but she works at very safe spas. I don't worry at all about those places.

Does anyone know whether any of the popular girls (Krystal, for example) venture out of their home spas to provide the same services? I wouldn't mind paying a bit more, for their time and local travel, in addition to a venue like a hotel room. All I'm looking for is a legit massage with a HE (wouldn't turn down nuru). Yes I know it's silly and more than a bit paranoid, but that while Kraft saga has had a chilling effect on my desire to visit.

OCDude1973
04-16-19, 14:50
Just to save everyone some time. This is TropicKim from HX. Also was at Bedazzled if you remember that place. Used to have all those over-the-top ads on BP. Probably still does somewhere. Mixed reviews. You can find lots of info on her here.I would agree, I stopped going to see here. It was better when she use to work from Enclave in Costa Mesa.

Cappy73
04-16-19, 20:00
Wow, is that for real on IG?Almost done with my TDL and a few new ones pop up including Devon & Tasha at HS.

LycosJoe
04-17-19, 00:16
Thanks for the post, I decided to book with her based off your review, been thinking about it for a while. I only got a half hour, nice private setup and she seems like s pro with the blades on my soft bits. Nice body like you said and encouraging through the end. Will see her again for sure.

She told me her name is Michelle? Welp. 10/10 is fair all things considered.Which one is she on the IG?

Or are the pictures fake?

Mb3333
04-17-19, 18:03
Which one is she on the IG?

Or are the pictures fake?I will go find out for myself.

Wicked1
04-17-19, 18:27
So many Apples, so little time!

I was able to have my fav room towards the back. In walks in Apple. Nice personality, beautiful face, always impeccable with with a nice butt and a great rack.

We caught up while she gives an amazing massage. Strong hands for someone so petite. Time to flip and she undresses.

Sexy body, we hug for a minute then slips on the condom with her mouth. Her skills are fantastic. I lay back and enjoy this incredible view! She moves up and starts licking my nipples as she gives me a HJ. She then climbs on board for some crazy CG. Again, an amazing site. She was so hot and so into it, I finished. Clean up, water and our goodbyes.

Never a rush, always fun and attentive. Good times with a beautiful Viet babe.

SlickAzn5
04-17-19, 20:16
Real talk, which one do you guys think is best? Can I get a quick LASER?

Seems like Helen is bit of the more wild ride but I've read more comments on people's preference with Lucy. My understanding is that Lucy's body type is just passable, but not sure about Helen. Is lucy more bang for your back? (pun intended).

Rmartinez80
04-17-19, 23:05
Let me share some dreams I've had in past month.

Harbor. Coco. Pretty girl in late 20's. Good massage. No teasing tho. On flip, good HJ. Good eye contact and excitement. Touching thru clothes only. Afterwards, continued massage till hour was done. Overall it was a good experience. More prettier and younger looking girls I want to try out. Door 30. Tip 40.

Bamboo. Lulu. Cute MILF. Late 30's or early 40's. Good massage. Lots of teasing. On flip, good HJ. But it was routine with bored look on her face. Touching thru clothes only. Afterwards, continued massage till hour was done. Overall, good experience. Just wish she faked some excitement. Will try the other girls. Door 30. Tip 40.

Sunflower. Two visits. Chen and Nicee. Not totally sure on names. Hard to understand them. Both older milfs. Looks, nothing to talk about. Both good massages. Chen wore skirt and let my hands go anywhere. Nicee, touching thru clothes only. Nothing else offered either time. They looked nervously towards front desk. Both times I had room closest to the front. And rooms were curtains only. So not sure if that was reason or simply nothing else is offered. Probably won't try again. Unless someone had a better time. Door 40. Tip 10.

Any feedback on these places is appreciated.

SporadicLurker
04-17-19, 23:21
Real talk, which one do you guys think is best? Can I get a quick LASER?

Seems like Helen is bit of the more wild ride but I've read more comments on people's preference with Lucy. My understanding is that Lucy's body type is just passable, but not sure about Helen. Is lucy more bang for your back? (pun intended).Honestly, Lucy is just more accommodating. Helen gives me a bit of psycho vibe.

Blrtum223
04-17-19, 23:40
1. Vy Massage. Lan.

Went here randomly one day for a walk in and got Lan for an hour. A bit fobby, small a-b ish tits, decent ass.

Massage was ok 6/10, HJ was nothing special 6/10, face 6/10, body 6/10.

2. Krystal.

I've seen Krystal 4 times and you all know how it goes. I usually do the 1 HR and then full nude massage.

Massage 11/10, body 9/10.

3. Pearl Spa. Bella.

Got Bella, and it was probably one of the worst experiences I've had service wise. Maybe because I booked a 6 PM and that was the end of her day. She was lazy and didn't really give me a massage. She asked for me to massage her which I did but that got boring AF after about 10 minutes. Shorted me 20 minutes, paid for an hour and full nude massage. She allows FIV and roaming. Fake tits, tight body, but she's extremely fobby which was a turn off for me.

Face 5/10, body 7/10, massage 1/10, HJ 6/10.

4. Mercedes.

$65 1 hr - $300 tip for FS. Amazing pair of fake tits, lots of dirty talk. Allowed sucking, FIV, CBJ, CFS, cowgirl, doggy, mish. She's very sweet and does her best to help you get into it. Would not repeat due to high price, but it was worth it to try her out. She's definitely very plastic looking with a lot of tattoos. Body type actually matches the photos of Chloe Saxon she uses.

Face 7/10, Body 8/10, Fake tits 8/10, HE / FS 8/10, Massage 4/10.

5. Honey Spa. Tawny.

$65 1 hr - $100 tip for nuru. She gives an actual good massage, CMT quality and great teasing. Her HJ technique is awesome and she jokes around and has a good time. She's a bit OCD so keep in mind she likes to do things her way when servicing you. She allows roaming, but no FIV on my first time. She said if I come back then she'd allow more. Her being a redhead definitely turns me on and she has a decent bod with a fake pair of tits.

Face 7/10, Body 7/10, HJ 9/10, Massage 8/10.

Has anyone seen Valerie, Claire or Ivanka from HS recently? I never see them on the roster and I don't know if they have their own IGs. Would love to try them out.

Anyone have info on Chloe, Amber, Scarlett, Erin, Ari, Megan, Ally, Maya or Mia from HS?

Also has anyone tried out these IG girls? Vipnurugoddess, nurubynikolette, bodyslidescarlet, body. Rub, massagesbymegan, nurubynatalia, or latinagoddessss.

KevAmps
04-18-19, 02:09
Apple (sometimes AKA Suzanne, I think) has been the only one of the R999 providers to give me a legit massage. She has worked on my back and arms a couple of times after workouts, and I definitely came out feeling better afterward. The feeding on her love apples, the view throughout, and the culminating release were the cherry and sprinkles on top. Good to know she's still around!

I was able to have my fav room towards the back. In walks in Apple. Nice personality, beautiful face, always impeccable with with a nice butt and a great rack.

We caught up while she gives an amazing massage. Strong hands for someone so petite. Time to flip and she undresses.

Sexy body, we hug for a minute then slips on the condom with her mouth. Her skills are fantastic. I lay back and enjoy this incredible view! She moves up and starts licking my nipples as she gives me a HJ. She then climbs on board for some crazy CG. Again, an amazing site. She was so hot and so into it, I finished. Clean up, water and our goodbyes.

Never a rush, always fun and attentive. Good times with a beautiful Viet babe.

DrHunt
04-18-19, 14:15
Recently visited Laguna location and what was supposed to be a legit massage turned extremely happy ending. GFE BBFS and cip. Girl I saw swears it's not her norm and that the place is usually on the up and up. I've seen the same woman multiple times and she has never asked for more money aside from the actual massage price. What would you make of this?

Fe Maiden
04-18-19, 19:15
Recently visited Laguna location and what was supposed to be a legit massage turned extremely happy ending. GFE BBFS and cip. Girl I saw swears it's not her norm and that the place is usually on the up and up. I've seen the same woman multiple times and she has never asked for more money aside from the actual massage price. What would you make of this?According to rmaps the thai body works in Laguna Beach, it's closed. Or was it Laguna Hills or Laguna Niguel? Seems like you got lucky imo.

DrHunt
04-18-19, 20:46
According to rmaps the thai body works in Laguna Beach, it's closed. Or was it Laguna Hills or Laguna Niguel? Seems like you got lucky imo.Laguna hills.

KNaughty562
04-19-19, 00:59
After a few beers at the bar. Stopped by F & C and got Lucy (I think). Skinny, early 40 late 30's. Tiny ass, small tits but overall nice body.

After 5 min of massage. On the flip, ask me what I wanted, told her everything, agreed on 1.00. BBBJ was average, tried get her to toss my salad, she didn't budge.

She keeps spitting on the floor during BBBJ. Got total turned off. Got her to hunker down on the boy so I could blow my load fast.

Room was humid smells like fish, place feels like a dirty corner hotel. All offers were on the table but I couldn't do it. I prefer quality of quantity. Prob won't repeat.

Cheers!

JackDaniels12
04-19-19, 07:30
Any good recommendation on FS AMP been looking haven't fun a good one. Only had 2 FS experience and their were Rose Massage costed a bit 160+1 hr (50), didn't know name. Also Annie from https://www.instagram.com/sensualmassage_714/?hl=en 180 both body type was avg.

Any good place I can try for Westminster area I can try. I want to try a service where they give me head with no plastic wrap or condom.

JackDaniels12
04-19-19, 07:32
Any FS over at Westminster AREA? Want to try some with no condom BJ.

Cappy73
04-19-19, 11:56
Valerie. Her service was good, but her attitude leaves much to be desired.

Erin. Service is okay; attitude is good.

1. Vy Massage. Lan.

Went here randomly one day for a walk in and got Lan for an hour. A bit fobby, small a-b ish tits, decent ass.

Massage was ok 6/10, HJ was nothing special 6/10, face 6/10, body 6/10.

2. Krystal.

I've seen Krystal 4 times and you all know how it goes. I usually do the 1 HR and then full nude massage.

Massage 11/10, body 9/10.

3. Pearl Spa. Bella.

Got Bella, and it was probably one of the worst experiences I've had service wise. Maybe because I booked a 6 PM and that was the end of her day. She was lazy and didn't really give me a massage. She asked for me to massage her which I did but that got boring AF after about 10 minutes. Shorted me 20 minutes, paid for an hour and full nude massage. She allows FIV and roaming. Fake tits, tight body, but she's extremely fobby which was a turn off for me.

Face 5/10, body 7/10, massage 1/10, HJ 6/10.

4. Mercedes..

KNaughty562
04-19-19, 12:06
Finally tried a city (look up) "SPA" and wanted to provide a report back. Paid 40 for half. Got a lady in her 40's, Message was decent. BBBJ was good. She let my hands roam all over.

Overall service was good. Would repeat again. Hope my intel help other mongers as sharing is caring.

Cheers!

RBFSyndrome
04-19-19, 15:23
Recently visited Laguna location and what was supposed to be a legit massage turned extremely happy ending. GFE BBFS and cip. Girl I saw swears it's not her norm and that the place is usually on the up and up. I've seen the same woman multiple times and she has never asked for more money aside from the actual massage price. What would you make of this?Do you rmb her name and this was the same girl you saw multiple times or a new girl? What was the damage? Any cuties there?

MisterTwinkies
04-19-19, 15:44
Recently visited Laguna location and what was supposed to be a legit massage turned extremely happy ending. GFE BBFS and cip. Girl I saw swears it's not her norm and that the place is usually on the up and up. I've seen the same woman multiple times and she has never asked for more money aside from the actual massage price. What would you make of this?She likes you, and she probably has a name so you should share that with us.

Mb3333
04-19-19, 16:45
Thanks for the post, I decided to book with her based off your review, been thinking about it for a while. I only got a half hour, nice private setup and she seems like s pro with the blades on my soft bits. Nice body like you said and encouraging through the end. Will see her again for sure.

She told me her name is Michelle? Welp. 10/10 is fair all things considered.Went with a 1/2 hour as well, wasn't fully prepared for a dry shave with baby powder but she got it done and was very pleasant. Her body is fantastic. I'd peg her in the mid to upper 30's. All the same as has been said before, excellent service, full roaming allowed. 1. all in.

TwoBlueBalls
04-19-19, 17:41
I read your report and had a flashback of walking through Chicago Chinatown watching many of the local Chinese men and women spitting everywhere! My Chinese friends tell me it's common practice in China. Alamak! You wanted her to toss your salad?! Too phunny! Maybe if you had some ginger sesame oil dressing she'd have been more accommodating. Ai yaaa!

After a few beers at the bar. Stopped by F & C and got Lucy (I think). Skinny, early 40 late 30's. Tiny ass, small tits but overall nice body.

After 5 min of massage. On the flip, ask me what I wanted, told her everything, agreed on 1.00. BBBJ was average, tried get her to toss my salad, she didn't budge.

She keeps spitting on the floor during BBBJ. Got total turned off. Got her to hunker down on the boy so I could blow my load fast.

Room was humid smells like fish, place feels like a dirty corner hotel. All offers were on the table but I couldn't do it. I prefer quality of quantity. Prob won't repeat.

Cheers!

TwoBlueBalls
04-19-19, 17:58
Was she a pretty Asian, very friendly, with black hair, a little over five feet, gives a great massage? Don't worry I won't reveal her name, but she usually pays me! Ai yaaa!

Recently visited Laguna location and what was supposed to be a legit massage turned extremely happy ending. GFE BBFS and cip. Girl I saw swears it's not her norm and that the place is usually on the up and up. I've seen the same woman multiple times and she has never asked for more money aside from the actual massage price. What would you make of this?

Spud666
04-19-19, 18:06
Doors locked and closed today.I drove past Lucky the other day and saw a fellow monger walk through the unlocked door so I guess it's back on.

Ass Coach
04-19-19, 18:45
Did the 30 minutes (Way too short) naked massage.

Man what a body! Great attitude, amazing massage, and nice HE. A little bit of roaming and slight FIV.

Anyone know if she does anything else, BJ, FS, DATY?

I'll repeat for sure. Not sure if the nude was worth it, topless for sure, and absolutely a 60 minute session as she can seriously work out the kinks!

ThrowAwayGmx
04-19-19, 18:49
Been 2 x in the last couple months (my first 2 times to a parlor). Both times were CFS.

I'm not experienced so hard to rate, but at parlors with extras seems it's not uncommon to get completely lackluster massages so I'm rating massages thinking of what it would be like to get a shitty low effort one.

Both times 40 + 140 damage for 30 min (non rushed). 2nd time was asked how much I paid first time, could have probably said a bit lower to get a better deal but I didn't.

They are very cautious and easily spooked. Clean place and clean practices (more on this in 2nd visit review).

1st time:

JoJo at counter asked how I found them, I said online and tried to imply I wanted extras b / c I wanted to make sure it was planned for but this spooked her and she asked if I was LE. After reassuring her I wasn't and that it was my first time she calmed down.

JoJo was also the masseuse.

Appearance: 6-7/10 overall, early 30's?, C or D cup (natural? Avg weight, little stomach flab but not bad.

Brought to a room and told to undress and lie down. Just a few minutes later JoJo came in back in to start massage face down.

Massage: 5-6/10 (with oil) 15 min, back, legs, and arms. Good amount of pressure, brushed up against the little guy occasionally while going up the legs.

On the flip asked what I wanted, I said FS, she asked for 140. After that she left the room for a minute to get the cover.

CBJ: decent but I was nervous and wasn't getting fully get it up so she took it up and oiled up for BBHJ which was more stimulating and effective than the CBJ. I was being timid so she grabbed my hand and placed it on her great breasts (big for asian, seemed natural), she also brought my hand down and had me FIV while she continued BBHJ. I was still too anxious and couldn't get it up enough to bang so I got up and asked her to turn around and if I could cum on her ass, she said yes so I finished myself. For those of you suffering like me (I don't have physical ED, but mentally induced) or who are just looking to get more comfortable due to inexperience, she seems like a nice girl to try to get more comfortable with b / c she was accommodating--switching to BBHJ, and started moaning, and asked for FIV, and not rushing.

2nd time:

Paris.

Appearance: 7-8/10 overall, early 20's?, didn't get a good look at breast size, petite.

Massage (with oil): 5-6/10 15 min, back and legs. Lighter touch than JoJo, but she did climb on top to apply more pressure, but outside of that was pretty light touch. If not for the climbing on top and feeling her thighs on my side, would have rated it a bit lower than JoJo's massage.

On flip, asked what I want, I said FS which I believe was on her menu. Remembering my problem last time, I asked if she could give me a few minutes and come back so I could try to calm the nerves and hopefully not have the same problem. She misinterpreted and thought I said that I wanted to leave and come back. This spooked her but at first I didn't know there was a misunderstanding so I was trying to give her her share before she left the room so it would be out of the way by the time she got back, but this spooked her more.

JoJo came in and asked if I was LE, I said no, and she asked a few more times to make sure, and asked why I wanted to leave and come back. I explained that I didn't and that I just asked Paris to give me 5 minutes alone and then for her to come back. After JoJo realized it was a misunderstanding she laughed and said she would work with me b / c Paris was too spooked and that I could see her next time.

Same thing as last time with JoJo, same problem (my problem, not due to her). After things weren't working I asked her to lie on the table face down and I got on top to try to get get it up so I could try to bang. I took the cover off and asked her to get another cover ready, she had to go and grab another one then we returned to this position. Was able to get it up a bit and asked for the cover, she wouldn't let me touch it since I had touched myself, after putting it on she wiped down my hands with a warm towel. Was able to bang a little but wasn't ideal so finished myself on her ass. The fact that she wouldn't let me touch the cover (I hadn't thought of that initially) and wiped my hands down I felt good about b / c it made me feel like they have good clean practices there.

I plan to abstain from everything completely for a few months and then return to try to get more comfortable and overcome my problem.

MikeMike1980
04-19-19, 19:58
She likes you, and she probably has a name so you should share that with us.Was thinking about visiting it for a while. How do they look?

FlipOnOver
04-19-19, 21:17

Man what a body! Great attitude, amazing massage, and nice HE. A little bit of roaming and slight FIV.

I'll repeat for sure. Not sure if the nude was worth it, topless for sure, and absolutely a 60 minute session as she can seriously work out the kinks!What was the damage??

DosCocos
04-19-19, 22:51
Finally tried a city (look up) "SPA" and wanted to provide a report back. Paid 40 for half. Got a lady in her 40's, Message was decent. BBBJ was good. She let my hands roam all over.

Overall service was good. Would repeat again. Hope my intel help other mongers as sharing is caring.

Cheers!Could be anyone there but close to description is Suzanne.

DrHunt
04-19-19, 23:00
Was she a pretty Asian, very friendly, with black hair, a little over five feet, gives a great massage? Don't worry I won't reveal her name, but she usually pays me! Ai yaaa!You just described pretty much every woman in the place. I'm definitely not about to throw her to the wolves if I'm getting special treatment. I'll give you her name when I'm done with her. She very pretty. Black hair. Long. Gives excellent everything.

KNaughty562
04-20-19, 01:52
Could be anyone there but close to description is Suzanne.Yes! She't got a some talent.

Wireless91910
04-20-19, 03:02
Don't think you got Lucy because you don't have to ask her to toss your salad. Wild hair. That's all you have to look for.

Cheers!

HeavenElite
04-20-19, 03:50
I would just DM her on instagram and ask for clarification. She's readily available and is good at communication.Could someone PM me her contact info please?

Much appreciated.

Wally Wally
04-20-19, 09:51
SO is this place any good? I mean does it make you happy when the massage ends? Its a screwy location across from in and out. Every time I eat there I end up driving past and looking. I was going to a few lake forest spots but saw someone say this place gave a little more.

Skinny Dugan
04-20-19, 14:25
SO is this place any good? I mean does it make you happy when the massage ends? Its a screwy location across from in and out. Every time I eat there I end up driving past and looking. I was going to a few lake forest spots but saw someone say this place gave a little more.What you recently read was a once in a life time event at TBW. These girls are seriously afraid of losing their job, so don't expect extras to be readily available. Obviously this gal really liked our monger.

I was told that the owner had one of his buddies make repeated offers with some serious cash to one of the therapist for a handy. It was an extremely generous offer and she finally gave in. The owner fired her on the spot and made s big deal out of it to scare the others. It worked and extras are unheard of. At this place you need to respect their generosity if you are that lucky.

I hate to say it, but good on him for not giving her name.

LycosJoe
04-20-19, 19:24
I will go find out for myself.Sooooo which one is she?

Caribe
04-20-19, 21:52
Don't think you got Lucy because you don't have to ask her to toss your salad. Wild hair. That's all you have to look for.Sounds like Lili or possibly Cece. Most likely, Lili.

KNaughty562
04-21-19, 03:03
Sounds like Lili or possibly Cece. Most likely, Lili.I think you're right. Prob Lili. The beers I drank that night got the best of me. Can't remember shit!

She did have a tight little body. Better than average for her age. Tiny little booty, has a little meet on it. I remember grabbing it and it fells nice.

Wish this place was a cleaner. Has any monger have a better experience than me. If so, with who?

RubnHood
04-21-19, 03:39
This happened about a week ago. I was in the area and remembered some previous decent reports of this place (and the difficulty searching for it in the forums). Since I regularly drive by that area, I remembered it as a surprise discovery, as that parking lot is very active. So I walk in and the bored young MMS at the desk asks if I'm there for a massage (duh) and if I had an appointment, been there before, etc. Since I was a walk in, she took my. 35, and she yelled back for the next RT in line, who happened to be Angela, who was from Beijing, but spoke decent English.

Angela pops around the corner and beckons me to follow her to the room. She was pretty, (in a plain way 6/10) slim, with he hair pulled back, but not much of a booty, but wearing a sort of hospital scrubs / dental assistant type uniform with long pants, so my hopes of major mileage fell. Rooms have a door (a plus) but walls are only partial, so you can hear everything from other rooms (a minus), so again my expectations were lowered. The light was pretty dim as well, not really letting me see her much more than in silhouette. She directed me to get undressed and left to give me some privacy. I laid face down without the little towel and waited shortly before she knocked to come in. She picked up the little towel, but instead of laying it over my butt, she just spread just below over my thighs (a good sign) and asked if I had been there before, and how I liked my massage. I said a "friend" had told me about it, and I wanted medium-soft. She then began a very nice massage, almost CMT level (8/10). I could tell she had training of some sort and could feel the tense spots and knew how to address them pretty well. As she walked around the table, I did an exploratory Leg brush / caress to see how she would react, and she didn't pull away, another good sign. She also offered a hot stone treatment, which is sort of new to me, and I accepted. (I thought the hot stones were nice, but not something I might specifically seek out in the future.) While she wiped the oil off my back with the hot towels, her hands strayed and lightly grazed and teased the boys (4/10). After the flip. She motioned and nodded towards my goods, and when I agreed, she briefly left to put away the stones and to get the "HE Kit" of warm oil, fresh hot towels, and a roll of tissues. She then began a very effective, but professional HE, good pressure, speed, and variation, but a little too much oil, so I was able to last a bit longer than normal. During this, a little OTC roaming was allowed, mostly across her booty, but not really encouraged, nor was she flirty about it. Not robotic, not jackhammer, but not passionate either (7/10). Afterwards, she finished the hour with a nice head and shoulder massage for the remainder of the hour. I was sensing that this place is just a Rb and Tg with no extras available beyond the HE, which is fine, since she didn't state a tip price, I left the standard. 40 which she seemed happy with and left much more relaxed than before. With a total damage of. 75 and a decent hour of massage, I can't complain about the overall service (7. 5 - 8/10) would definitely repeat, but might see who else is in the lineup on the next visit (and already did!

RubnHood
04-21-19, 03:44
Valerie. Her service was good, but her attitude leaves much to be desired.

Erin. Service is okay; attitude is good.If her service was good, What was up with her attitude?

She has been on my TDL for a while after hearing of good massage with a body that won't quit, but a poor attitude may be a deal breaker.

Could you please elaborate so I can make an informed decision? (and anyone else who has seen her feel free to chime in!

PaulTGordy57
04-21-19, 03:53
Visited HS a week ago and saw Coco. Looks nothing like the picture from Instagram, but still very attractive with firm C's. She's Vietnamese and around mid 30's I'd say, can never tell with Asians, and speaks limited English. Gave a quick massage for maybe 10 minutes, nothing great maybe like a 4/10 for the massage. On the flip gave a nice HJ and then P2 P til finish. We had a lot of time left so she gave me another massage and one thing led to another and she tried to get me to finish a second time, but it wasn't going to happen. Props to her for trying though. She is a nice beautiful lady that aims to please, I'd recommend only if you don't care about the massage.Anyone have more experience with Coco at HS?

WiseGuy2019
04-21-19, 14:05
Does anyone know where Lori MILF with big chest and tattoo covering her butt ended up? She was at EMPBellas in Garden Grove before moving to Dulche Therapy in Upland. The place closed and I lost her contact info.

Mb3333
04-22-19, 11:05
Sooooo which one is she?I think she's definitely one of the photos but those are probably 10 years old. She's attractive regardless.

Cappy73
04-22-19, 18:52
If her service was good, What was up with her attitude?

She has been on my TDL for a while after hearing of good massage with a body that won't quit, but a poor attitude may be a deal breaker.

Could you please elaborate so I can make an informed decision? (and anyone else who has seen her feel free to chime in!She didn't seem happy to me there and made it almost seem like a choose. With a girl like Novia, she makes it seem like there's no other place she'd rather be and that you are the center of the universe.

Tommy79
04-22-19, 23:32
Made an appointment with LUCY. Got there, told papa I made an appt with lucy. He said she busy try other girls. I asked him how long for Lucy and he said come back in 30 minutes, so I waited and came back. He said she still busy and wanted me to try other gals. Ended up with Helen. She wanted to f 2 x but 1 x is all I needed bc she did not allow greek and she smell. I just wanted to get out but her massage was strong and good so I just relax and enjoy. On way out saw Lucy said hi to her and told her I made an appointment but papa said you busy. Turned out she was not busy and she got upset with papa that he didn't gave her business.

TheBenster
04-23-19, 10:28
$35 for a private room, got Angela. 5/10 massage, 10/10 teasing. FIV no problem and she seemed to like it. I was even allowed to shower after. With the amount of oil she used on my bum that was very necessary. Left very relaxed.

CryMoarHoar
04-23-19, 18:32
As title, if someone can pm me where to find this Krystal, I will greatly appreciate.

I also find out Le palace has got some young talents there. They used to offer. 3 for 1 hour massage, which I find is a great deal.

Last week I went there, they raised the price to. 35. It was only HE. But providers there are at their early 30's. Face and body are great.

Also went to f&c. I got there too early so Anna and other famous ones were not around. They gave me one. No BBBJ no rim jobs no nothing while keep telling me to make minimal noise as other customers might hear, fuck that shit.

Kknm1
04-23-19, 18:45
Hi, have anyone had experience with this girl? She seems to be legit.

http://massagebyhabileny.com

Wireless91910
04-23-19, 18:57
Sorry,

Bro didn't mean to take so long. She was riding me RCG-Anal and it took forever for me to drop my load. Too many people are asking for Lucy so PPS is trying to spread the work.

Service announcement Who the F* was moaning in the room next to bathroom. I'm guessing you were getting pegged by your provided. Killing my concentration.

Made an appointment with LUCY. Got there, told papa I made an appt with lucy. He said she busy try other girls. I asked him how long for Lucy and he said come back in 30 minutes, so I waited and came back. He said she still busy and wanted me to try other gals. Ended up with Helen. She wanted to f 2 x but 1 x is all I needed bc she did not allow greek and she smell. I just wanted to get out but her massage was strong and good so I just relax and enjoy. On way out saw Lucy said hi to her and told her I made an appointment but papa said you busy. Turned out she was not busy and she got upset with papa that he didn't gave her business.

Christophe1
04-23-19, 19:14
Sorry,

Bro didn't mean to take so long. She was riding me RCG-Anal and it took forever for me to drop my load. Too many people are asking for Lucy so PPS is trying to spread the work.

Service announcement Who the F* was moaning in the room next to bathroom. I'm guessing you were getting pegged by your provided. Killing my concentration.A couple of ladies I visited grunt like deprived pigs for me.

There is a Marica Hase looking lady that I have seen therr with crooked teeth. She looks interesting. Any 411?

Tommy79
04-23-19, 21:18
Sorry,

Service announcement Who the F* was moaning in the room next to bathroom. I'm guessing you were getting pegged by your provided. Killing my concentration.It killed mine too when you can hear the next door banging and moaning.

Wireless91910
04-24-19, 02:52
I think it might be Lili.

A couple of ladies I visited grunt like deprived pigs for me.

There is a Marica Hase looking lady that I have seen therr with crooked teeth. She looks interesting. Any 411?

DosCocos
04-24-19, 05:06
Made an appointment with LUCY. Got there, told papa I made an appt with lucy. He said she busy try other girls. I asked him how long for Lucy and he said come back in 30 minutes, so I waited and came back. He said she still busy and wanted me to try other gals. Ended up with Helen. She wanted to f 2 x but 1 x is all I needed bc she did not allow greek and she smell. I just wanted to get out but her massage was strong and good so I just relax and enjoy. On way out saw Lucy said hi to her and told her I made an appointment but papa said you busy. Turned out she was not busy and she got upset with papa that he didn't gave her business.Sound like you got shafted. Why I never talk pps. Only reception chick and tell who I came for. When they changed hands I saw pps on a drive by and realized no good to talk to him. I bet you're right Lucy was pissed.

DosCocos
04-24-19, 05:17

Never a rush, always fun and attentive. Good times with a beautiful Viet babe.What a great session. So many rose places I need to check which town this one's location. Thanks.

Fuzion
04-24-19, 10:30
$35 for a private room, got Angela. 5/10 massage, 10/10 teasing. FIV no problem and she seemed to like it. I was even allowed to shower after. With the amount of oil she used on my bum that was very necessary. Left very relaxed.How old and how she look? Any one else at Five Star? I had some girl with big tits there, forgot her name. Coco?

Looking to try someone else.

Rstuart
04-24-19, 11:39
Is this the famous Krystal?

What part of OC is she in?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/orange-county-ca-usa/7875149.html

SporadicLurker
04-24-19, 13:04
Sorry,

Service announcement Who the F* was moaning in the room next to bathroom. I'm guessing you were getting pegged by your provided. Killing my concentration.Selfish Bastard.

Moby Dirk
04-24-19, 13:53

http://massagebyhabileny.comWhere did you find out about her? That woman is hot as hell. I wonder if she does more than just massage for those prices, but she is so hot I think she doesn't have to to earn a living. If you see her please let me / us know how it goes.

FredLyon62
04-24-19, 14:06
Please somebody can tell me more about this place? Location?, impossible to find it on internet.

Thanks a loooot.

Moby Dirk
04-24-19, 14:17
SO is this place any good? I mean does it make you happy when the massage ends? Its a screwy location across from in and out. Every time I eat there I end up driving past and looking. I was going to a few lake forest spots but saw someone say this place gave a little more.So I went here within the last week just to see for myself and I got. Nothing. It seems extremely legit, walls are thin, doors slide but don't lock. The woman I saw was pretty, petite, late 30's, sweet and gave me an excellent full body massage (fusion) and I felt great after. But there was absolutely zero hint of anything extra available. She kept the towel covering my fun parts the whole time. Dr. Hunt must be one good-looking suave dude or the luckiest guy in OC to get action in there. Other mongers would easily be able to hear it unless no one was around.

Bottom line, Thai Body Works Laguna Hills is totally legit only, professional licensed massage therapists (their certificates are on the wall in the entrance) and a great place for a massage, but there are no extras so if that's what you want, don't waste your time.

Actually most of the massage places in Lake Forest and Laguna Hills are good to go for HEs and some of them, more -pick just about anywhere that is non-franchised or doesn't have multiple locations and you're good to go for fun.

Kknm1
04-24-19, 16:00
Where did you find out about her? That woman is hot as hell. I wonder if she does more than just massage for those prices, but she is so hot I think she doesn't have to to earn a living. If you see her please let me / us know how it goes.I saw her on yelp. I know she is super hot, did some researchers and it came up that she has been doing massage for years, she was also doing the modeling before. I am hesitated to try because of the high pricing, in case she does not provide HE at what she is asking I won't care If the massage is super good.

Moby Dirk
04-24-19, 16:31
I saw her on yelp. I know she is super hot, did some researchers and it came up that she has been doing massage for years, she was also doing the modeling before. I am hesitated to try because of the high pricing, in case she does not provide HE at what she is asking I won't care If the massage is super good.In my many years of experience with this stuff, normal, purely legit massage therapists are not using their bodies / looks to get clients, since their quality work speaks for itself. An outcall massage therapist who is emphasizing her looks and perfect body on her website, charging a high price, traveling around various cities, I would fully expect that every client is getting at least a HJ at the end. I'll bet she probably has an upsell for more but there is only one way to find out and TOFTT. Do you see she also mentions that there is a 4 hands option with her equally hot twin sister? Damn I would break the bank to have her and her sister FS for a couple hours! Haha Alas it's probably too good to be true!

It doesn't appear that she has an incall location or I would do that in a heartbeat. Please let me know how it goes if you try her out.

The background picture she uses of her in the little black dress, on this link, had me instantly hard as a rock: http://massagebyhabileny.com/massage-prices/.

Mb3333
04-24-19, 16:32
Where did you find out about her? That woman is hot as hell. I wonder if she does more than just massage for those prices, but she is so hot I think she doesn't have to to earn a living. If you see her please let me / us know how it goes.It's definitely not just a legit massage. There are older ads but no hints of what's available when you good her phone number.

Kknm1
04-24-19, 16:38
In my many years of experience with this stuff, normal, purely legit massage therapists are not using their bodies / looks to get clients, since their quality work speaks for itself. An outcall massage therapist who is emphasizing her looks and perfect body on her website, charging a high price, traveling around various cities, I would fully expect that every client is getting at least a HJ at the end. I'll bet she probably has an upsell for more but there is only one way to find out and TOFTT. Do you see she also mentions that there is a 4 hands option with her equally hot twin sister? Damn I would break the bank to have her and her sister FS for a couple hours! Haha Alas it's probably too good to be true!

It doesn't appear that she has an incall location or I would do that in a heartbeat. Please let me know how it goes if you try her out.

The background picture she uses of her in the little black dress, on this link, had me instantly hard as a rock: http://massagebyhabileny.com/massage-prices/.Yes you are right, I had a professional massage lady before. She was a hot blonde lady but she never put her photos on her yelp page, yes she was legit and never crossed the line. After this month I will TOFTT.

OCDude1973
04-24-19, 22:48
Could someone PM me her contact info please?

Much appreciated.What's her instagram?

Mansis
04-24-19, 23:55

http://massagebyhabileny.comNo clue but plenty of photos of her here.

https://www.facebook.com/habileny/photos/a.925728667441538/1122112481136488/?type=3

JustARub
04-25-19, 00:09
Please somebody can tell me more about this place? Location?, impossible to find it on internet.

Thanks a loooot.RTFF. It's easy to figure this place out if you go back 13 pages. Literally spelt out for you. Or do a quick google for F&C in Westminster area.

MyFinalHeav3
04-25-19, 00:34
Is this the famous Krystal?

What part of OC is she in?

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/orange-county-ca-usa/7875149.htmlThat's an ad for pearl spa. Krystal works there sometimes. Most of her pics on her instagram are fake.

Cappy73
04-25-19, 00:34
Is this the newest Honey Spa affiliate? Do they have an IG Page?

MrEar
04-25-19, 01:01
What is Kat's ig and what is Kyrstal's ig? Where is TopTenTurtle located? Where is HS located and what does it stand for? Where is F&C located? Please if you can pm me this info. I am new and have a hard time finding the answers. Thanks.

Tipisil
04-25-19, 10:18
What is Kat's ig and what is Kyrstal's ig? Where is TopTenTurtle located? Where is HS located and what does it stand for? Where is F&C located? Please if you can pm me this info. I am new and have a hard time finding the answers. Thanks.Sure. I'll also make an appt and pay in advance for you at HS and with Krystal. Would you like me to also get you an Uber?

Oc Amper
04-25-19, 13:36
Rocking 1st post.

HS & F&C both can be found within, say the most recent 10 pages most likely. TopTenTurtle? I don't recall that one. The instagram accounts, alright that is an actual request that isn't easily found. Both are likely in this forum, but will likely take reviewing the past up to 50 pages or so.

Most around here don't take kindly to a 1st post asking for things easily found, so keep that in mind as you hang around here.

What is Kat's ig and what is Kyrstal's ig? Where is TopTenTurtle located? Where is HS located and what does it stand for? Where is F&C located? Please if you can pm me this info. I am new and have a hard time finding the answers. Thanks.

Lantern6
04-25-19, 15:46
Funniest s_shit ever ROFL!!

Rocking 1st post.

Blake4587
04-25-19, 17:31
Has anyone gotten in touch with Habileny yet or seen her? Does she offer extra services? I texted her but no responses yet.

Kknm1
04-25-19, 17:42
What is Kat's ig and what is Kyrstal's ig? Where is TopTenTurtle located? Where is HS located and what does it stand for? Where is F&C located? Please if you can pm me this info. I am new and have a hard time finding the answers. Thanks.I don't know exactly but everytime I want to look for them just do some easy search like "kat body rub" or "Krystal body rub".

HS stands for Honey Spa, I'm pretty sure you can google the address very easy.

ToTheLoser
04-26-19, 00:07

I'll repeat for sure. Not sure if the nude was worth it, topless for sure, and absolutely a 60 minute session as she can seriously work out the kinks!Can confirm that she does not do extra service above what is given.

MisterTwinkies
04-26-19, 13:33
What is Kat's ig and what is Kyrstal's ig? Where is TopTenTurtle located? Where is HS located and what does it stand for? Where is F&C located? Please if you can pm me this info. I am new and have a hard time finding the answers. Thanks.You're not going to get any help if you don't put some in first, quid pro quo my dude. I'll give you a hint, you can find any of these spots on the first page of OC parlors in Rubmaps, but again if you're that much of a noob you're going to go crazy at these places.

Fuzion
04-26-19, 14:56
I saw her name pop up on on HS IG after a long absence and man, I just want to remind myself how awesome she is.

Thin build, wide hips, hard fake tits (my favorite), silky smooth skin all in a beautiful, GND look. Her service is really great too. Dreaming about FS.

Lift Her Up
04-26-19, 15:56
3. Harmony Spa.

Heim and Tustin. Drew Lena. Chubby girl with huge natural D's that are a bit saggy. No ass. Great massage though and decent handshake. Allowed sucking of the breasts but they're okay. Nothing special. . 4 entry, and tipped. 4 despite to her dismay. There's another tech her that I much prefer but I'll only give that info through PM.I usually stick to FS places, but the thought of Lena's nipple an inch or two over my opening lips drove me in.

This is the most nicely decorated MP I've ever been in, I think. Elegant and soft atmosphere. Lena gave a medium-hard massage, seemingly based on professional training, enough to get kinks out without hurting me. I had left point5 on the table, caving in to the new higher OC rates. On the flip, she asked for point6, I said point5 is all, and we proceeded. I tugged a little at her strap but she said no, no topless. I guess I'm just not as sexy as Oak. On the plus side, the HE oil was a little on the warm side and I really liked that. But, I did not get what I really came for, a chance to share breast tenderness.

Lift Her Up.

OCPlayer
04-26-19, 17:14
I usually stick to FS places, but the thought of Lena's nipple an inch or two over my opening lips drove me in.

This is the most nicely decorated MP I've ever been in, I think. Elegant and soft atmosphere. Lena gave a medium-hard massage, seemingly based on professional training, enough to get kinks out without hurting me. I had left point5 on the table, caving in to the new higher OC rates. On the flip, she asked for point6, I said point5 is all, and we proceeded. I tugged a little at her strap but she said no, no topless. I guess I'm just not as sexy as Oak. On the plus side, the HE oil was a little on the warm side and I really liked that. But, I did not get what I really came for, a chance to share breast tenderness.

Lift Her Up.I like Lena and have seen her a few times. She doesn't Nuru like my favorite place but she does a decent massage and will do all once she knows you. Price is a bit higher than the standard. Those are big tatas for an asian. They do have another there that is good too though I prefer latinas.

HennaRot
04-26-19, 21:45
Service announcement Who the F* was moaning in the room next to bathroom. I'm guessing you were getting pegged by your provided. Killing my concentration.LOL. Lucy rode me for several minutes after I came and then washed my privates with rubbing alcohol afterwards, which caused a rather painful sensation. I moaned from the pain.

MentalWais
04-26-19, 23:09
I saw her name pop up on on HS IG after a long absence and man, I just want to remind myself how awesome she is.

Thin build, wide hips, hard fake tits (my favorite), silky smooth skin all in a beautiful, GND look. Her service is really great too. Dreaming about FS.I second that. Claire is a gem.

PhantomPhx69
04-26-19, 23:42
Drove past In and Out and Westmisnter 24 hour diner and over 405 to get to Fish Chips. Hopes that helps people that have trouble looking for info.

Asked for Lucy and had to wait for her to get ready. Chatted with Lily on her smoke break. Paid $40 to front. Lucy is a granny, took me to the back to what looks like a dark dungeon. Put down $60 when she left. A decent FS with BBJ and some DT. Put the hat on and went MISH. Almost got anal but too much work. Took the condom off and got BBJ and went into mish, doggy and mish, again. I think I went a little too deep and hard on granny but she can take it deep. Expected it to be really loose but she works those kegels especially when rubbing the clit. She had a a couple small Os then a big one before I finished in doggie.

Thank god it was dark.

KingNoctis
04-28-19, 01:44
Anybody been here?

Any recommendations?

Blrtum223
04-28-19, 09:31
$35 for a private room, got Angela. 5/10 massage, 10/10 teasing. FIV no problem and she seemed to like it. I was even allowed to shower after. With the amount of oil she used on my bum that was very necessary. Left very relaxed.What does she look like and how's her body?

Genbua
04-28-19, 14:12
Anybody been here?

Any recommendations?I have been here once. With jenny, she is kor or viet in mid 20's. Great body, nice face. I'm noy quite sure about her tech since it s same with everyone else whom I went to. She has a set thick lips which I like when she BJ. Tbh I like her.

BeanTwn1969
04-28-19, 15:51
Does anyone know of MPs that have toys, such as dildos or strapons? I love a good prostate massage but want more fun. I know back in the day the original Nuru Gurus offered some toy fun, but they've been gone a long time. Curious if I brought my own toys if I could get them to use them on me. If you guys have not experienced a good prostate massage you don't know what you're missing, open your mind, it feels incredible when a woman has a finger or toy in your ass and she's looking at you while stroking your shaft!

Mustang3
04-28-19, 20:42
Bring your own toys. Used toys don't sound like fun.

Does anyone know of MPs that have toys, such as dildos or strapons? I love a good prostate massage but want more fun. I know back in the day the original Nuru Gurus offered some toy fun, but they've been gone a long time. Curious if I brought my own toys if I could get them to use them on me. If you guys have not experienced a good prostate massage you don't know what you're missing, open your mind, it feels incredible when a woman has a finger or toy in your ass and she's looking at you while stroking your shaft!

Two Minute Man
04-28-19, 22:27
Does anyone know of MPs that have toys, such as dildos or strapons? I love a good prostate massage but want more fun. I know back in the day the original Nuru Gurus offered some toy fun, but they've been gone a long time. Curious if I brought my own toys if I could get them to use them on me. If you guys have not experienced a good prostate massage you don't know what you're missing, open your mind, it feels incredible when a woman has a finger or toy in your ass and she's looking at you while stroking your shaft!The "walnut saver" in Tustin area is very open to you bringing toys, watching porn or even wearing lingerie if that is your thing. She is an expert in prostate massage and very fetish friendly. Find her on google by typing "the walnut saver Tustin".

Blake4587
04-28-19, 22:31
In light of the Robert Kraft sting, do you guys wonder if the massage parlors being mentioned on this forum are also under surveillance currently and they are waiting to bust a large amount of Johns once they have the video footage proof of hundreds of people, especially those in this community?

Ho Down Man2
04-29-19, 11:48
Anybody been here?

Any recommendations?Is this in Anaheim? Link please.

Wireless91910
04-29-19, 13:13
Unless the building has been recently evacuated because of bomb scare I wouldn't worry. I've gone into F&C with cops eating next door at the taco shop. I would be more worried, when you see signs that say new management and they have white girls working at the counter. That's probably a sting. Can't remember where I read but that's what happened at another place. Cops reopened as new management and busted mongers when they solicited the girls.

In light of the Robert Kraft sting, do you guys wonder if the massage parlors being mentioned on this forum are also under surveillance currently and they are waiting to bust a large amount of Johns once they have the video footage proof of hundreds of people, especially those in this community?

Blake4587
04-29-19, 13:41
Unless the building has been recently evacuated because of bomb scare I wouldn't worry. I've gone into F&C with cops eating next door at the taco shop. I would be more worried, when you see signs that say new management and they have white girls working at the counter. That's probably a sting. Can't remember where I read but that's what happened at another place. Cops reopened as new management and busted mongers when they solicited the girls.I just went to Top Ten yesterday and there was an Asian guy collecting money upfront instead of the standard Asian woman and there was a guy and woman sitting on the couch which I thought was odd but I left without any questioning or anything, but worried if they did the same thing with the other sting where they may have had someone get my license plate as I left the parking lot.

KPJ12
04-29-19, 14:20
I'm very new I need guidance for my first time going to a place. Looking for FS with a hottie. I hope you can help.

SCJohn
04-29-19, 16:57
I just went to Top Ten yesterday and there was an Asian guy collecting money upfront instead of the standard Asian woman and there was a guy and woman sitting on the couch which I thought was odd but I left without any questioning or anything, but worried if they did the same thing with the other sting where they may have had someone get my license plate as I left the parking lot.I've seen a PPS before at TT.

Mh101
04-29-19, 18:48
Anybody been here?

Any recommendations?Mixed race massage place. $40 to mms upfront then 80,120,140 structure with girls. They don't have a good sttitude and the massage is non existent. Same goes for cozy in Anaheim.

RubnHood
04-29-19, 19:44
What is Kat's ig and what is Kyrstal's ig? Where is TopTenTurtle located? Where is HS located and what does it stand for? Where is F&C located? Please if you can pm me this info. I am new and have a hard time finding the answers. Thanks.I called it TopTenTurtle because there is a picture of a turtle on their sign, and the search engine here on these forums can't find short 3-letter words like "Top", "Ten" or "Kat" and will return zero results. It's in Westminster and is googleable.

As for the other info, ROTFF because it's all there within 20-50 pages, and most of the posts are entertaining reads.

RubnHood
04-29-19, 20:55
This happened about a week ago. I was in the area and remembered some previous decent reports of this place (and the difficulty searching for it in the forums). Since I regularly drive by that area, I remembered it as a surprise discovery, as that parking lot is very active. So I walk in and the bored young MMS at the desk asks if I'm there for a massage (duh) and if I had an appointment, been there before, etc. Since I was a walk in, she took my. 35, and she yelled back for the next RT in line, who happened to be Angela, who was from Beijing, but spoke decent English.

Angela pops around the corner and beckons me to follow her to the room. She was pretty, (in a plain way 6/10) slim, with he hair pulled back, but not much of a booty, but wearing a sort of hospital scrubs / dental assistant type uniform with long pants, so my hopes of major mileage fell. Rooms have a door (a plus) but walls are only partial, so you can hear everything from other rooms (a minus), so again my expectations were lowered. The light was pretty dim as well, not really letting me see her much more than in silhouette. She directed me to get undressed and left to give me some privacy. I laid face down without the little towel and waited shortly before she knocked to come in. She picked up the little towel, but instead of laying it over my butt, she just spread just below over my thighs (a good sign) and asked if I had been there before, and how I liked my massage. I said a "friend" had told me about it, and I wanted medium-soft. She then began a very nice massage, almost CMT level (8/10). I could tell she had training of some sort and could feel the tense spots and knew how to address them pretty well. As she walked around the table, I did an exploratory Leg brush / caress to see how she would react, and she didn't pull away, another good sign. She also offered a hot stone treatment, which is sort of new to me, and I accepted. (I thought the hot stones were nice, but not something I might specifically seek out in the future.) While she wiped the oil off my back with the hot towels, her hands strayed and lightly grazed and teased the boys (4/10). After the flip. She motioned and nodded towards my goods, and when I agreed, she briefly left to put away the stones and to get the "HE Kit" of warm oil, fresh hot towels, and a roll of tissues. She then began a very effective, but professional HE, good pressure, speed, and variation, but a little too much oil, so I was able to last a bit longer than normal. During this, a little OTC roaming was allowed, mostly across her booty, but not really encouraged, nor was she flirty about it. Not robotic, not jackhammer, but not passionate either (7/10). Afterwards, she finished the hour with a nice head and shoulder massage for the remainder of the hour. I was sensing that this place is just a Rb and Tg with no extras available beyond the HE, which is fine, since she didn't state a tip price, I left the standard. 40 which she seemed happy with and left much more relaxed than before. With a total damage of. 75 and a decent hour of massage, I can't complain about the overall service (7. 5 - 8/10) would definitely repeat, but might see who else is in the lineup on the next visit (and already did!Went in for a second visit, and drew Ana. She was wearing normal-ish street clothes, so I guess the uniform thing I saw last time was not standard. Ana was young, a little cuter (6. 5/10) and wore her hair down, had a slim build with a little more curves (B or small C cups, but not a very round booty), so my hopes for increased mileage went up. I'm always in need of a decent massage, so when she asked, I said "medium hard. " (I know you're supposed to say "soft touch" but the massage is more important to me than the HE.) Ana did a pretty good massage too, with really strong pressure and decent technique, (8/10) . I decided to take the hot stone option again, just to compare, but I'm still feeling meh about them. A little light teasing of the boys while working on my thighs with the oil (4/10). After the flip, she pointed at the goods and made a " sound, and when I said yes, she showed 6 fingers, so she bumped up her rate a bit (I think this has worked in the past for her, hence her wearing cuter clothes), I nodded okay, but if it happens again here, I will probably bargain a bit more, either back down to. 4 or. 5. Since this was only my second visit, I decided to just go with it this time. She left to ditch the stones and grab the HE kit, then climbed on the table between my legs, and sat in lotus position facing me and rested my legs across hers, taking the goods into both her hands, one hand stroking me while the other cupped the boys and gently rubbed them. Again a little too much oil which prolonged the release, but she kept at it. The between the legs position seemed a little more intimate, but it also only brought her knees into reach, so not much chance for roaming (which was probably by design), and the HE was pretty standard, with little to no eye contact 7/10. Overall, decent massage, cute girl, standard HE, with a slight tip hustle, and a total. 95 out the door, brings the overall score to 7. 5/10. Standard rub and tug with a decent massage but no extras. Would repeat for this price.

RubnHood
04-29-19, 21:58
So I have been in need of some actual massage work, with or without the HE, so I went on a TOFTT trip just to see what I could find.

The Bad:

I think there was a previous report of this place that I vaguely remembered, but I was in the area, and saw a "Massage" sign in a sleepy little strip mall, so I pulled in to check it out. (In the end, I really wished I had remembered that previous report.) It turned out to be Modern Day-Spa in Fountain Valley. The 3 ladies there seemed really shocked to see me walk in and ask for an hour massage (first red flag). The older, Asian lady in a dress and makeup asked for. 55, then led me to a legit spa room, with all the other BS spa machinery (facial machine, aromatherapy machine, cryotheraphy machines, etc) set up around the massage table (second red flag) then pulled back the full sheet that was covering it. After I disrobed and laid down, the older lady came in and pulled the whole sheet over me, completely covering me (third red flag). So I resigned myself to getting a legit massage, but now it got worse. She began a weak Swedish type massage without even asking me about pressure or any particular spots that needed work. It was soothing, but Swedish massage is not what I need if all I'm getting is a legit massage. After about 5 minutes, the door opens, and I get handed off to someone else without anyone mentioning anything! If I was not paying attention I might have missed the switch, but I had a slight increase in my mileage hopes, but they were quickly dashed when I saw the practical tennis shoes the new younger, but plain looking girl was wearing. The passable swedish style continued, and was soothing, but was not really all that relaxing, nor was it very therapeutic for the price. I couldn't wait for it to end, which is not something I say often about a massage. I tipped a. 1 and got out of there and headed over to a nearby rub and tug (TT) for a much better time all the way around. Will NEVER repeat.

The Good:

I asked you mongers about another place I drove by recently (Body Smile Massage off Fairview in Costa Mesa), and D. Baggins helped me out by letting me know it was a legit place. Well a few weeks later I was just getting back late Sunday, driving home from a weekend ski trip and really needed some legit bodywork, but it was too late to set up an appointment with my ATFs at other places, so I decided to go legit and try out this place, and if I got lucky all the better. Called to check the last appointment time, and was able to get in at 9 just in time. Walked in and got Lily, medium-build tallish Chinese girl, about 5'5" - 5'6" dressed in loose yoga pants and a t-shirt (no eye candy here). Since I knew it was basically a legit place I asked for strong pressure deep tissue and she said. 55 for the hour (even though the year-old "Grand Opening" sign outside said. 5, LOL!). She led me to the first open room and left me to disrobe. I laid down and placed the little towel half off my butt just in case she would play, but she came in and spread the thin sheet over me fully. Oh well. She then asked me how much pressure I liked, and when I said very hard, she offered to walk on me, and I accepted. Lily was not fat, but she was not petite either, and her weight felt great on all my troublesome knots. After she walked on my back and down my legs, I asked her to work my quads and hip / glute area which she did, with forearms, elbows and shins which was really needed. She then finished with some oil, on the back, shoulders and neck. Overall I'd say her massage technique was a notch below Krystal's, but at 40% less money, with 100% less nudity. I would repeat for some legit massage work in the future. I tipped her. 25 for the extra effort and special attention to my quads. They also have all their licences tacked up behind the front counter, so definitely this place is 100% legit.

YoloLogist
04-30-19, 01:07
Went to YoungZi in Westminster, 35 for an hr. Got Tina, massage was okay until she went HAM on my thighs and calves. She noticed it when I flinched a bit, so she adjusted pressure but then it happened again when she worked in my lower back. After that tribulation, on the flip, she massaged my face and neck, no handshake. Not happy at all. Prolly won't return unless there's somebody else that could do better. Anybody else had a better experience?

TotalGrip
04-30-19, 12:50
Avoid at all costs. Speaking of costs. 30 minutes is $45; poor HJ jackhammer is $60 minimum! Christine was my provider, probably mid to late 50's, implants, small boobs. Pathetic massage for 5 minutes, flip it is jackHAMMER TIME!, stresses to finish (yeah, because that works. Like holy fuck! Christine! Your partner ever command you to finish sooner? How'd that work out? FUCK. THIS. PLACE.

Blrtum223
04-30-19, 13:44
Went to Pearl to try this girl named Bliss, she goes by Misty at HS.

White girl, 6/10 looks, small boobs.

Honestly worst massage and service I've ever had.

Massage was like a 1/10, she applied literally 0 pressure and the nuru wasn't even great. Her HE technique was terrible, I didn't even finish because she said "oh I need to clear out the room with 10 minutes left of time because I need to clean and set up.

She didn't even prepare any towels and I left with oil still on me. Got the fuck out of there and just drove home to shower.

I do not recommend Bliss / Misty to anyone, please save your money for someone actually worth.

City Slicker
04-30-19, 15:25
Went to YoungZi in Westminster, 35 for an hr. Got Tina, massage was okay until she went HAM on my thighs and calves. She noticed it when I flinched a bit, so she adjusted pressure but then it happened again when she worked in my lower back. After that tribulation, on the flip, she massaged my face and neck, no handshake. Not happy at all. Prolly won't return unless there's somebody else that could do better. Anybody else had a better experience?There used to be a few that provided HJ but it seems like the changed ownership so it is strictly massage (most good massages though).

Hornilius69
05-01-19, 05:09
I just went to Top Ten yesterday and there was an Asian guy collecting money upfront instead of the standard Asian woman and there was a guy and woman sitting on the couch which I thought was odd but I left without any questioning or anything, but worried if they did the same thing with the other sting where they may have had someone get my license plate as I left the parking lot.Stop worrying too much. I have been in a massage raid where the cops kicked down the door.

The cops tried to ask specific question or entrapment. I told them nothing and asked for my lawyer if they continue to question me.

They let me go in the end.

GearHeadGuy
05-01-19, 13:55
Went there had Jackie Asian MILF.

Nuru massage big soft rack. CBC, FS doggy for 1. 4 +60 house.

Good times.

MpMonger123
05-01-19, 13:58
Looking into booking an appointment with her. Has anybody ever tried the actual waxing? HE technique solid? And what was the tip?

Sorry just like to know what I'm walking into there.

KPJ12
05-01-19, 16:21
Very new to this and I'm very curious where should I go for my first time?

BubbleRude
05-01-19, 17:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TwoBlueBalls
05-01-19, 19:07

Good times.$60 house fee for how long? Was it a real nuru or body slide?

RBFSyndrome
05-01-19, 19:37

Good times.Is there anyone else there you've tried with nice big natural watermelons? What's the house rate like? BBBJ cim / BBBJ available?

BBBJ cost? What's cbc? Condom bok choy?

TwoBlueBalls
05-01-19, 20:35
I'm very new I need guidance for my first time going to a place. Looking for FS with a hottie. I hope you can help.When I first started, I wished I someone had told me I can always walk away. Places that don't allow a preview of the lineup is a gamble so I generally avoid these places but have also been pleasantly surprised a few times. Be aware that taste and preferences vary widely on this forum. One mans young is another's grandma. One mans spinner is another mans plump. Happy hunting!

Loki609
05-01-19, 22:30
Any intel on latina_nurubabee on Instagram.

This person actually DM'd me. I follow Krystal, Kat, and some other so I think that is where she found me.

Reg Guy
05-02-19, 01:12
Visiting from out of town and went to VT are reading some reports. Ended up with Samantha. She was nice 5/10 on looks as I am a breast guy. She had a nice round butt. Opted for the nuru, while I left happy, I believe the massage could have been better. Didn't receive my full hour. She was kind and had a great attitude. Time to venture around and try some other spots.

GearHeadGuy
05-02-19, 16:17
$60 house fee for how long? Was it a real nuru or body slide?$60 for the hour. It was a body slide. Then down to business.

MaxCummings
05-02-19, 16:31
Anyone else managed to get FS at VT? From what I know, it has always been Nuru.

Ealderson
05-02-19, 20:53
I needed a haircut and called to schedule. When I walked in I was like, okay, this looks alright. She had a small black dress on, looked pretty good. I think one pic on ig is her but when she was really young. I'd day she's mid-late 30's. Haircut was pretty good.

After the cut we went to the other room. Light massage, not really a massage, but nice hands sliding. She is way hotter than I thought initially once the fun began. Nice and tight body she seemed eager to show off and roam around. She had sexy, lacy bra and panties. Ass was amazingly firm and shapely which was really another pleasant surprise. Nice flat tummy. When I complemented her fine body parts she made it a point to pose to accentuate them and let me explore. Quick to whip the top off. Tons of eye contact got really into it. Super sexy.

Didn't do waxing. Tho she did joke that I probably couldn't take the pain. She said she's really good with shaving if I ever needed. She's really sweet. Treat her nice! . 4 hhr or. 6 hr + . 6.

Mansis
05-02-19, 22:23
Any intel on latina_nurubabee on Instagram.

This person actually DM'd me. I follow Krystal, Kat, and some other so I think that is where she found me.I have a follow request as well. Probably it is from other IG members. With just 2 posts on her / his account I did not confirm request.

WhoreMaster 91
05-03-19, 07:24
I needed a haircut and called to schedule. When I walked in I was like, okay, this looks alright. She had a small black dress on, looked pretty good. I think one pic on ig is her but when she was really young. I'd day she's mid-late 30's. Haircut was pretty good.

After the cut we went to the other room. Light massage, not really a massage, but nice hands sliding. She is way hotter than I thought initially once the fun began. Nice and tight body she seemed eager to show off and roam around. She had sexy, lacy bra and panties. Ass was amazingly firm and shapely which was really another pleasant surprise. Nice flat tummy. When I complemented her fine body parts she made it a point to pose to accentuate them and let me explore. Quick to whip the top off. Tons of eye contact got really into it. Super sexy.

Didn't do waxing. Tho she did joke that I probably couldn't take the pain. She said she's really good with shaving if I ever needed. She's really sweet. Treat her nice! . 4 hhr or. 6 hr + . 6.Who are you talking about? Link of AD?

Kknm1
05-03-19, 09:51
Who are you talking about? Link of AD?He is probably talking about Michelle, she was discussed lately by the forum. Last time I had her shaving my balls, she was good at shaving like he mentioned.

Kknm1
05-03-19, 12:00
This thing cracked me up this morning. The boyfriend probably came back by himself next time.

CantBuyMeLove
05-03-19, 12:10
Anyone else managed to get FS at VT? From what I know, it has always been Nuru.Went there twice in December / January. Both times I got offered FS (I wasn't even asking), but both times I declined. Jessica and Vanessa. I don't usually go looking for FS but regardless, Jessica was a far cry from her pics (and much older) and Vanessa (Colombian) was not well represented either.

FlipOnOver
05-03-19, 15:10
Very new to this and I'm very curious where should I go for my first time?It is a good idea to decide what you want first. Then seeking that out. This is an expensive hobby, so picking the wrong type of place will hurt!!

If you are looking for FS, do you want hot, young and expensive or discount grannies? Looking for an actual great massage or just a R&t.

Think about that before you drop $150 or more on a session.

Read the forum for your area and you will be fine.

TwoBlueBalls
05-03-19, 15:48
This thing cracked me up this morning. The boyfriend probably came back by himself next time.Almost as phunny are the guys that post favorable reviews for places we mongers know have off the menu services! Ai yaaa!

RBFSyndrome
05-03-19, 16:25
So does vt offer BBBJ or BBBJ cim?

If so anyone know the rate? Or just general rates in for HE and house fee.

Thank you.

DayDreamerLoco
05-03-19, 16:36
This thing cracked me up this morning. The boyfriend probably came back by himself next time.It happened to me also and I don't have a girlfriend.

Good find for a good laugh. Thanks.

Wicked1
05-03-19, 17:21
This thing cracked me up this morning. The boyfriend probably came back by himself next time.Sign me up!

MaxCummings
05-03-19, 18:09
Went there twice in December / January. Both times I got offered FS (I wasn't even asking), but both times I declined. Jessica and Vanessa. I don't usually go looking for FS but regardless, Jessica was a far cry from her pics (and much older) and Vanessa (Colombian) was not well represented either.Maybe that's why Vanessa is no longer there? Something I was not aware of at all as far as FS being an option there. If this is so then it must be a per provider option and I am sure it would be above the regular nuru charge.

Pop223
05-04-19, 02:50
How is she?

PumpMan
05-04-19, 04:20
Does anyone know if Paris at Golden Touch Day Spa allows DATY or DFK?

PumpMan
05-04-19, 06:36
Does Paris at Golden Touch allow DFK or DATY?

OCDude1973
05-04-19, 16:57
Can you let us know where this place is.

PM me the info please.

Didn't do waxing. Tho she did joke that I probably couldn't take the pain. She said she's really good with shaving if I ever needed. She's really sweet. Treat her nice! . 4 hhr or. 6 hr + . 6.

DreamFreez
05-04-19, 19:40
Went there twice in December / January. Both times I got offered FS (I wasn't even asking), but both times I declined. Jessica and Vanessa. I don't usually go looking for FS but regardless, Jessica was a far cry from her pics (and much older) and Vanessa (Colombian) was not well represented either.Do they have Instagram?

Tipisil
05-05-19, 02:08
Does Paris at Golden Touch allow DFK or DATY?You should book her and let us know. I don't think people have written about her at all.

WhoreMaster 91
05-05-19, 07:29
Can you let us know where this place is.

PM me the info please.Yes where is this place??

Two Minute Man
05-05-19, 11:06
I went to Le Spa in San Juan Capistrano recently looking for Niko. She was off that day so was introduced to Yo-Yo. Yo-yo is early 40's and a little plump for my liking so my expectations were low. She was also dressed in such a way to deny easy access. The mamasan recognized me and said something to Yo-Yo in Chinese which is normally a good sign. Anyway, got naked with no towel and Yo-Yo made no attempt to cover me up. Told her I wanted feather light touch with no oil and within 5 minutes she was teasing the boys and got me hard. Kept asking me if she was doing it right and began to lightly caress my asshole. I flipped early at my request and she continued to tease Junior. Asked her to apply some oil at this point. She knelt between my legs and started to gently attend to me. There was no talk of money and I assumed she was only going to give me a HJ. At some point she sat down facing me between my legs and maintained eye contact as she started talking dirty to me. She had applied a lot of oil and lubed up my ass also. Her attention to my butthole felt great and then she tried to stick her finger up my ass. I have no objection to this but for comfort and pleasure it needs to move very slowly and the provider needs to have tightly manicured fingernails. Yo-Yo-Yo's nails were too long and she was moving way too fast so I stopped her and asked her to just continue teasing my asshole. She was still jerking me off and then moved her head closer to my cock. I was on my back propped up on my elbows watching her pleasure me. Out of the blue, with still no mention of tip, she said she would suck me off as long as I did not tell any of the other girls. There was no evidence that she planned to use a condom so I declined. I am a married guy so unprotected sex is a no go for me. I only mention this because some of you more aggressive and adventurous mongers could probably coax a prostate massage or BBBJ out of her. I don't think there was any indication of FS but she definitely has an expanded menu. I had a great time with Yo-Yo even with just HJ. House fee was. 4 for 30 minutes and I tipped her. 40 which she did not seem impressed with!

SporadicLurker
05-05-19, 19:33
You should book her and let us know. I don't think people have written about her at all.I sense much sarcasm in you.

Ocno714
05-05-19, 21:28
Haven't posted here before but have been reading for awhile. Thought I'd post another funny yelp review. F&c.

RBFSyndrome
05-06-19, 03:10

Good times.So I'm assuming the melons are real. Anyone have exp with Annie? Seems like a cute azn. Also wonder if real. Do you have to get Nuru BTW?

Tipisil
05-06-19, 08:31
I sense much sarcasm in you.None. People have written extensively of the now gone Paris from HS. The golden girls one never gets mentioned. I've seen her pic, and just not my cup of tea. She would have to pay me to go see her.

PumpMan
05-06-19, 12:14
None. People have written extensively of the now gone Paris from HS. The golden girls one never gets mentioned. I've seen her pic, and just not my cup of tea. She would have to pay me to go see her.Her face is kind of cute but she is thick. What is it about her that you don't find attractive?

OakOak22
05-06-19, 17:54
For any of you mongers fortunate enough to see Michelle make sure you treat her well. She's a great time and has one of the tastiest pussies and asses this side of the Mississippi.

LastInSaddle
05-06-19, 17:56
Anyone visited any of these spa on Harbor & Fair in Costa Mesa? Many of them at the same location, Rose, Sunny, Honey, #212 & Victoria. Thank You.

Fe Maiden
05-06-19, 17:56
I went to Le Spa in San Juan Capistrano recently looking for Niko. She was off that day so was introduced to Yo-Yo. Yo-yo is early 40's and a little plump for my liking so my expectations were low. She was also dressed in such a way to deny easy access. The mamasan recognized me and said something to Yo-Yo in Chinese which is normally a good sign. Anyway, got naked with no towel and Yo-Yo made no attempt to cover me up. Told her I wanted feather light touch with no oil and within 5 minutes she was teasing the boys and got me hard. Kept asking me if she was doing it right and began to lightly caress my asshole. I flipped early at my request and she continued to tease Junior. Asked her to apply some oil at this point. She knelt between my legs and started to gently attend to me. There was no talk of money and I assumed she was only going to give me a HJ. At some point she sat down facing me between my legs and maintained eye contact as she started talking dirty to me. She had applied a lot of oil and lubed up my ass also. Her attention to my butthole felt great and then she tried to stick her finger up my ass. I have no objection to this but for comfort and pleasure it needs to move very slowly and the provider needs to have tightly manicured fingernails. Yo-Yo-Yo's nails were too long and she was moving way too fast so I stopped her and asked her to just continue teasing my asshole. She was still jerking me off and then moved her head closer to my cock. I was on my back propped up on my elbows watching her pleasure me. Out of the blue, with still no mention of tip, she said she would suck me off as long as I did not tell any of the other girls. There was no evidence that she planned to use a condom so I declined. I am a married guy so unprotected sex is a no go for me. I only mention this because some of you more aggressive and adventurous mongers could probably coax a prostate massage or BBBJ out of her. I don't think there was any indication of FS but she definitely has an expanded menu. I had a great time with Yo-Yo even with just HJ. House fee was. 4 for 30 minutes and I tipped her. 40 which she did not seem impressed with!Sounds fun. Do others there provide similar service? May have to give it a try.

CantBuyMeLove
05-06-19, 23:23
Do they have Instagram?DF. I know I used to have their IG but now I can't seem to find it. Anyway, your best bet is to simply go to orangecounty. bedpage.com and do a search for VT. Here's the direct link:

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-babes-nuru-latinas-asians-body2body-sensual-text-us-714-949-7125-40-30-mins-text-for-pics-located-in-westminster-right-off-405-fwy-open-9am-10pm-pick-who/7995710.html

TwoBlueBalls
05-07-19, 01:12
Someone please confirm those pics are real!

DF. I know I used to have their IG but now I can't seem to find it. Anyway, your best bet is to simply go to orangecounty. bedpage.com and do a search for VT. Here's the direct link:

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-babes-nuru-latinas-asians-body2body-sensual-text-us-714-949-7125-40-30-mins-text-for-pics-located-in-westminster-right-off-405-fwy-open-9am-10pm-pick-who/7995710.html

BillyBob33
05-07-19, 12:18
Recently I saw Kayla at HS. She is asian. Face is okay, not great but not bad. Maybe a 7. Body is very good, very fit and tight with bolt on B / C cups. Face looks mid 30's, body mid 20's. Gave good service with P2 P.

FlipOnOver
05-07-19, 18:09
Made my first visit to Pearl Spa in Orange yesterday on the off chance that an actuall massage might be had. I didn't call ahead so I didn't get Krystal the Famous. Got a little spinner Viet girl who did a decent job.

When she entered she had on a nurse type outfit so I thought nothing of it. Turned out she did the entire session in her bra and panties. Nice!!

Very cute girl with fucking BRACES!! Oh my.

I think she said her name was Jane, but can't be sure.

I was actually there because I was having back spasms. It was not the A+ massage I thought I wanted. But little Viet girl made me all better!

Lorenzo1981
05-07-19, 22:24
Fucken love the fact you guys are all helping one another out.

Euclid and Westminster is a Gem 35.00 fee 140 for a 7/10 with prostate play.

Any recommendation around Fullerton / Anaheim areas?

Thanks in advance, Ill update as they cum through =o).

YellowFinTuna
05-08-19, 00:08
Bamboo Wood Westminster Suite on the 2nd floor. One of the best massages I've ever received 9, comfortable bed 10. Masseuse 6, attitude 5, English skills 2 – Forgot the name, Minimal privacy so 1, and the most lackluster finish I've ever had 2. Won't repeat and I can't remember her name. Mostly an open room setup but interestingly when I asked for the. 3 60 minute rate – I think I got the most privacy they had – almost see through curtains.

VT – 1st Visit was a young Latina 6, massage 2 unless you like hand gliding over you (singular), great facility and enthusiastic ending but paid for 60 minutes and got 40 minutes – zero oil cleanup but she had a great attitude but lazy (I always think of Luvrgurl saying that she never got a good massage from a Latina. Repeated a couple weeks later specifically requesting an asian and 45 minutes. Asian was a 7 because of age but not too shabby, maybe 40 ish (25 in white girl years), massage a 6, attitude 10 extras available but I didn't want any. Got 30 minutes on a 45 minute massage with minimal cleanup. Both times. Pop and they're done, maybe repeat.

Harbor Massage by Harbor and Westminster Ave. 6 on the facility, 7 on the massuse, 8 on the massage and 6 on the ending. Handed her. 4 for a tip w / o any extras and she petitioned for more but I denied. Probably won't repeat because every time I go here they want more than the standard tip for standard service.

OCDude1973
05-08-19, 12:27
Can you PM where this Krystal is at?

I'll repeat for sure. Not sure if the nude was worth it, topless for sure, and absolutely a 60 minute session as she can seriously work out the kinks!

Tabetai
05-08-19, 13:42
Made my first visit to Pearl Spa in Orange yesterday on the off chance that an actuall massage might be had. I didn't call ahead so I didn't get Krystal the Famous. Got a little spinner Viet girl who did a decent job.

When she entered she had on a nurse type outfit so I thought nothing of it. Turned out she did the entire session in her bra and panties. Nice!!

Very cute girl with fucking BRACES!! Oh my.

I think she said her name was Jane, but can't be sure.

I was actually there because I was having back spasms. It was not the A+ massage I thought I wanted. But little Viet girl made me all better!Can you post or PM me addy please.

Tabetai
05-08-19, 14:55
Hi, new here. Any recommendations for good AMPs in south OC?

I see Le Spa so far.

I prefer young (who doesn't? HE of course, maybe extras like roaming, fiv, feeding, etc. .

Thanks.

HairyChest
05-08-19, 15:46
Looking to get into the massage fun, I only see escorts but looking for a Asian lady to have fun with, any recommendations for a good place with older women? Pm and hopefully I can start adding some useful information here someday.

AlexRodriguez
05-08-19, 20:54
Decided I wanted to try out a new place and saw this place had like 25 reviews on RM (I am not a member) so I gave it a shot.

Pretty small place with only curtains that do not go all the way to the floor.

Drew "Tina" a slim, cute Chinese girl with braces.

Decent massage with hot stones, and some small talk.

On the flip, HJ only (my game was off or this place is HJ only?

Pretty good technique, but she sat at the edge of the table next to my ribs facing away from me so no chance of hand roaming LOL.

No repeat for me.

BTW. The mini mall was packed! And there was a sign pointing upstairs so maybe that spot is better?

And to the dude who showed up halfway through my session, and loudly wanted to make sure that he got at least 8 minutes on each shoulder. Dude, quiet down!

Muteki03
05-09-19, 02:05
Anyone else managed to get FS at VT? From what I know, it has always been Nuru.Ask for Jackie, $140. Asian MILF nice soft tits.

CJamesTX85
05-09-19, 02:29
Been in a dry spell. Last couple visits to 888 and le have been subpar. I know I can pay more for some of the FS places like rose but I prefer the nice massage and release and not looking full service.

PhantomPhx69
05-09-19, 03:12
Gave front 40 and asked for private room. Asked for Helen, he takes me back and I'm getting looks from the ladies. I get public room with curtains pull around me. WTF.

Thought he spoil my fun but IDGAF and ball smack and ass clapped my way. Got buttnked and Helen comes in, start HJ and leans me back. Whispers 2 times FS $150 and settle at $100.

After round one she tells me Boss must be mad at me, says I should call to ask for room. I guess I got a bad rep. It must be notorious after this session.

L Helen is 4/10 like typical asian MILF in mid 40's, decent face, wide waist bit of a tummy, no ass, hairy Bush, shaved lips and pits, smokers breathe.

A was very friendly and easy going and she got into. Got thumbs up multiple times and finger point to downstairs. Only stopped me from deep FIV because she knew I was going for the gspot squirt.

S Decent BBJ CG BJJ rim DG FIA MISH finish BJJ spoon CG DS Mish and then watched her furiously rub her clit off. She took a breather for 5 minutes after that one.

After BJJ she started mauled my nips and neck and did a weird mouth cupping instead of kissing. CG was strange because she didn't let me pump and grinded weird. When I went ass clap she would shh me. Helen loosen up and let me clap from time to time. Middle of it I hear a lady trying to get massage for family so I clap harder so she got the message and left.

E 40 for front for hr and $.

Are Maybe and if I get a room and in a pinch. Don't feel as pathetic getting it from a GILF Lucy. I don't PP will let me back but that's his fault giving me open room.

Panchito33
05-09-19, 13:28
She's super tight. Great package. Fun times.

For any of you mongers fortunate enough to see Michelle make sure you treat her well. She's a great time and has one of the tastiest pussies and asses this side of the Mississippi.

BigM1
05-09-19, 14:03
Who is Michelle and which MP is she with?

OCTatts
05-09-19, 14:31
Had a fantastic session with a stunningly beautiful girl in Santa Ana of all places. This is my 3rd visit to this place. Previously met some friendly cute milfs but this time I was fortunate enough to session with an absolute Goddess. Her name was M x x I (wanted to redact her name just to be safe) and she is in the top 1% percentile of massage parlour girls. She has probably the most beautiful body I have EVER seen in a parlour (9 + out of 10), her face is pretty enough (8 of 10) and the most beautiful skin I have ever seen (10 of 10); no tattoos, wrinkles, stretch marks or piercings of any kind. But her best feature is her legs. Absolutely stunning beautiful thin shapely legs like a model.

She is in the unicorn category because she actually has very good massage skills. She climbed on top of the table and sat on my lower back, and I could feel the sweet warmth of her beautiful kitty kat sitting on me. This time I just opted for the topless rubdown and ending but I will definitely be back for more. Just a total shock to see such a beauty in a parlour. I have returned to this place because of the cleanliness and quiet upstairs location, but now there is more reason to go back.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/139760

Tabetai
05-09-19, 15:07
Who is Michelle and which MP is she with?I want to know too!

Please PM me or share.

Genbua
05-09-19, 18:07
Had a fantastic session with a stunningly beautiful girl in Santa Ana of all places. This is my 3rd visit to this place. Previously met some friendly cute milfs but this time I was fortunate enough to session with an absolute Goddess. Her name was M x x I (wanted to redact her name just to be safe) and she is in the top 1% percentile of massage parlour girls. She has probably the most beautiful body I have EVER seen in a parlour (9 + out of 10), her face is pretty enough (8 of 10) and the most beautiful skin I have ever seen (10 of 10); no tattoos, wrinkles, stretch marks or piercings of any kind. But her best feature is her legs. Absolutely stunning beautiful thin shapely legs like a model.

She is in the unicorn category because she actually has very good massage skills. She climbed on top of the table and sat on my lower back, and I could feel the sweet warmth of her beautiful kitty kat sitting on me. This time I just opted for the topless rubdown and ending but I will definitely be back for more. Just a total shock to see such a beauty in a parlour. I have returned to this place because of the cleanliness and quiet upstairs location, but now there is more reason to go back.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/139760What was the total dam? I want to try but afraid it will be over my limit.

FlipOnOver
05-09-19, 18:47

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/139760Are any of those photos the real girls?

RBFSyndrome
05-09-19, 19:42

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/139760Could you provide some pricing info? What does she offer? House fee? I'm assuming she's Asian. Natural chest? Thank you.

BillyBob33
05-09-19, 20:01
I want to know too!

Please PM me or share.Evidently there are some folks browsing this board who are missing out on a wonderful feature that is offered here. It's pretty nifty. Toward the upper right of the forum here are the words "search thread. " I clicked on those words and typed in "michelle" there and was able to find her IG in about 60 seconds. Give it a try! (if you don't know what "ig" means you can search for that on the internet) Good luck and happy searching!

JDog1234
05-09-19, 21:09
For any of you mongers fortunate enough to see Michelle make sure you treat her well. She's a great time and has one of the tastiest pussies and asses this side of the Mississippi.Is she at HS? Anyone know? Thanks!

CJamesTX85
05-09-19, 21:29
Ask for Jackie, $140. Asian MILF nice soft tits.Dry spell continues. Front desk girl is older takes me to room assures me young girl come in. Wait almost 10 minutes was about to walk and in walks an even older lady and was like I start the massage and young girl come finish massage. Never had the switch so went what the hell. Should of known better but was wanting a massage. The massage was actually really good but no teasing although I didn't want any from her. But the bummer is the tag is done st the flip so no boys play at all. The younger girl was the first girl. Was not having it. Should of just overpaid one block away for the better looking girls at by (or so I have heard they are pretty). Oh well. Going to hang it up for a bit and see what new hot spots come up. Although the woman did say in about a month a new beautiful girl would be here if any of you want to believe her. And if you do I have some swamp land to aell you.

Panchito33
05-10-19, 01:54
Is she at HS? Anyone know? Thanks!She is not. But I encourage you to RTFF.

DowntownBrown5
05-10-19, 11:52
Went to VT in Westminster and asked for Ashley. Pics are never accurate so knew it was a crap shoot. Ashley is early twenties, average body, Latina, brunette, fake boobs, OK ass, and no personality. Her massage was below average, and the nuru felt like this was her first time ever. No conversation throughout, no good nuru or massage, and I was done. I told her I was leaving after 20 min into an hour session and walked out. I may try another girl next time, and if it isn't any good, just try someplace else.

OCTatts
05-10-19, 12:38
Could you provide some pricing info? What does she offer? House fee? I'm assuming she's Asian. Natural chest? Thank you.She is all natural. Asian (but this forum asks us not to discuss race). As for the topic of "pricing" I no longer discuss that aspect in any forum. I have been active for quite a number of years, and still participate infrequently, but THAT is the #1 thing I will NOT discuss due to statuatory issues, espcially in this day and age of total hysteria.

I am sorry for being cryptic, but I think I actually gave away too much information as it is. A female name with 4 letters starting with an "M" ending with an "I". That's got to be the easiest crossword puzzle clue ever.

If anybody out there is planning to test the waters, I just ask you please treat her nice and don't ruin it! I want to go back next week and see if she still works there.

JDog1234
05-10-19, 12:43
Wierd. Went to Instagram this am to see the BCC lineup and they account is gone. Can't seem to find it. Anyone experience the same thing?

HeavenElite
05-10-19, 12:49
What's her instagram?I don't have it.

Fe Maiden
05-10-19, 19:42
I was going to go to Lee Spa since they had a booking online special of 90 minutes with hot stones for 70. Got there and the girl told me it would be 90 and no hot stones. Told her about the website booked deal and she knew nothing about that. Got out of there damn fast. I don't have much tolerance for that crap. Went down the road to Le Spa. Girl was cute, massage was meh, flip and she immediately gave me the handshake which although it accomplished the goal eventually, was nothing special. Tipped her standard and she wanted more. That's 2 places I won't be returning to.

Skinny Dugan
05-10-19, 19:49
She is all natural. Asian (but this forum asks us not to discuss race). As for the topic of "pricing" I no longer discuss that aspect in any forum. I have been active for quite a number of years, and still participate infrequently, but THAT is the #1 thing I will NOT discuss due to statuatory issues, espcially in this day and age of total hysteria.

I am sorry for being cryptic, but I think I actually gave away too much information as it is. A female name with 4 letters starting with an "M" ending with an "I". That's got to be the easiest crossword puzzle clue ever.

If anybody out there is planning to test the waters, I just ask you please treat her nice and don't ruin it! I want to go back next week and see if she still works there.I'm still scratching my head as to why you even hit reply.

BillyBob33
05-10-19, 20:01
Wierd. Went to Instagram this am to see the BCC lineup and they account is gone. Can't seem to find it. Anyone experience the same thing?I don't know if they're IG was shut down or if they just decided to change it but they have a new ig account. You can text them and they'll give you the new IG.

RBFSyndrome
05-10-19, 20:06
She is all natural. Asian (but this forum asks us not to discuss race). As for the topic of "pricing" I no longer discuss that aspect in any forum. I have been active for quite a number of years, and still participate infrequently, but THAT is the #1 thing I will NOT discuss due to statuatory issues, espcially in this day and age of total hysteria.

If anybody out there is planning to test the waters, I just ask you please treat her nice and don't ruin it! I want to go back next week and see if she still works there.No worries. I appreciate the info! May have to check it out.

Wicked1
05-10-19, 20:20
What a great session. So many rose places I need to check which town this one's location. Thanks.It's in Garden Grove on Euclid. Check RM for address and phone.

Summer is also pretty popular and good times.

PhantomPhx69
05-10-19, 23:01
She is not. But I encourage you to RTFF.Double that. Read or use the search function. It is your friend. That is an instagram link if you ant to get haircut or wax.

Two Minute Man
05-10-19, 23:54
Sounds fun. Do others there provide similar service? May have to give it a try.I have been multiple times to Le Spa in SJC. Some of the providers I have seen include Bella, Mai, Niko, Cindy and Yo-yo. While a HJ is always readily available here, Yo-yo was the first to offer to suck me off!

TwoBlueBalls
05-11-19, 03:39
Those are two places that won't miss you. Le Spa took excellent care of me! I also got a cutie, had nice conversation and a decent massage. I think she went by Mimi. I tipped her just a little above standard for above standard service so everyone was happy.

I was going to go to Lee Spa since they had a booking online special of 90 minutes with hot stones for 70. Got there and the girl told me it would be 90 and no hot stones. Told her about the website booked deal and she knew nothing about that. Got out of there damn fast. I don't have much tolerance for that crap. Went down the road to Le Spa. Girl was cute, massage was meh, flip and she immediately gave me the handshake which although it accomplished the goal eventually, was nothing special. Tipped her standard and she wanted more. That's 2 places I won't be returning to.

Tabetai
05-11-19, 13:23
Those are two places that won't miss you. Le Spa took excellent care of me! I also got a cutie, had nice conversation and a decent massage. I think she went by Mimi. I tipped her just a little above standard for above standard service so everyone was happy.Any reviews out there on Niko or Mimi or other Le Spa girls? Are they younger, or older? Damage?

(I've only read the recent negative review and also the positive Yo-Yo review. Can't really search for "le spa" keywords).

This place interests me, as I'm closer in south OC.

Two Minute Man
05-11-19, 21:24
Any reviews out there on Niko or Mimi or other Le Spa girls? Are they younger, or older? Damage?

(I've only read the recent negative review and also the positive Yo-Yo review. Can't really search for "le spa" keywords).

This place interests me, as I'm closer in south OC.Le Spa is. 40 for 30 mins or. 60 for 60 minutes. I always tip. 40 for HJ. Never been skunked here. Mai and Niko are the oldest, Yo-Yo is younger and enthusiastic to please. Never had a young girl here. Once the mamasan knows you it is easy.

DosCocos
05-12-19, 07:13
Le Spa is. 40 for 30 mins or. 60 for 60 minutes. I always tip. 40 for HJ. Never been skunked here. Mai and Niko are the oldest, Yo-Yo is younger and enthusiastic to please. Never had a young girl here. Once the mamasan knows you it is easy.They do have 50 for 45 min too. I will be back. Was going for Yoyo but got Niko. Worth another look. Someone said the best moved on which was Gina.

AdamSpencer
05-12-19, 19:43
Double that. Read or use the search function. It is your friend. That is an instagram link if you ant to get haircut or wax.I am not able to find anything on "Michelle" or "Haircut".

DosCocos
05-13-19, 00:10
It's in Garden Grove on Euclid. Check RM for address and phone.

Summer is also pretty popular and good times.Thanks Wicked1. Will look into.

AznGuy92
05-13-19, 01:30
Has anyone tried kati3 baby3 on ig before? She added me. Young Korean. The pics look real but not 100% sure. Also I would like to try the waxer. Does she do massage as well? I don't need wax LOL.

I tried r999 with Apple last week. She was about late 30's but she looked pretty for her age. Her riding skill was top notch. Firm nice ass, BJ with rubber. She made me came pretty hard too. Anyone got any intel of place with younger girls? I'm not really into girls over 30 since I'm still super young. Would love to try a place with 20's girls.

BillyBob33
05-13-19, 01:49
I am not able to find anything on "Michelle" or "Haircut".I searched Michelle just now and her IG was in the 17th result on the page (probably the 18th result now that her name is in this post also). If you aren't finding it then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Ho Down Man2
05-13-19, 02:29

She is in the unicorn category because she actually has very good massage skills. She climbed on top of the table and sat on my lower back, and I could feel the sweet warmth of her beautiful kitty kat sitting on me. This time I just opted for the topless rubdown and ending but I will definitely be back for more. Just a total shock to see such a beauty in a parlour. I have returned to this place because of the cleanliness and she a quiet upstairs location, but now there is more reason to go back.

https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/139760I can verify this gem does exist. She is stunning. Showed me to the room. Took 40 for half our. Gave an okay to my liking 10 min massage after removing the doctor smock and showing the short skirt and top reveling outfit. After the massage she asked what she can provide. I asked what's on the menu she said everything or HJ. I didn't have the funds for everything so elected for the HJ. She left the room for the kit. Came back and without any discussion completely disrobed. She has an impeccable body. Nice enhanced bolt one but responsive nips. While she t ied to moan a bit during the deed there was no real sensual technique. More just light jackhammer to completion.

Gorgeous girl. Maybe worth a second try for FS.

Only other woman I saw was a 45+ lady so glad I got m**I.