PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144

PoonLick
11-14-23, 02:37
How old is this woman? I remember going once and walked out who I believe was the same provider and was 50+.This lady is definitely not 50, my guess is 32-35 because I didn't see the telltale eye wrinkles and crows feet.

I think I know who you are talking about, there is a shy petite lady who does limited services, she was 50+ . She was fun because she was ticklish and sensitive, so she giggled when I like her tits and she was real shy about my wanting to lick her clit.

So we have FS girls who won't allow DATY but will allow cfs, and some HJ girls who might allow licking poontang although no peen on vag.

Anyhow back to "Sheila" , she is around 5'6" and taller with heels, and hourglass figure. She wears a white lab coat with a tight cocktail dress. Lips are beestung and she has big eyelashes.

I found her to be interesting because of the "airhead" big-titted persona. Although I prefer the intense, hot G. And. D. Bio-major Asian chicks who drop molly on the weekends and are down to party.

Bronco
11-14-23, 12:10
She's the only new woman I've seen there this past month. Slender, long, thick hair, firm B titties. Decent manual stimulation for you and occasionally she'll wrap her mouth around your member. Only for a taste; she's never put in enough effort to get it over the finish line.

Mr. P.What did you tip her?

BigBoDonk
11-14-23, 13:53
Anyone tried place called Bamboo Wellness?

Mr Plumber
11-14-23, 17:40
What did you tip her?From 3 to 5 Jacksons. Depends on the total performance.

Bronco
11-14-23, 18:36
Went this morning at 9:30. Saw my go to Charlie. Always a great massage, edging and HJ.

OakOak22
11-14-23, 18:51
Any idea where she's at now? I had her WeChat but lost it months ago. Anyone that can PM me with info I can give ya the same in return. I know a few Asian chicks like Mandy. Thanks.Would love some of that intel you have.

BlueberryScone
11-16-23, 01:35
Has anyone gone or tried it out?

Been seeing several reviews pop up on RM but don't have any account to see them. Plan to TOFTT this weekend and will report but any insight in advanced is appreciated.

Mondo72
11-16-23, 02:32

Been seeing several reviews pop up on RM but don't have any account to see them. Plan to TOFTT this weekend and will report but any insight in advanced is appreciated.

Here you go bro.

RM reviews mention FS available and ratings for Nancy, Cream & Jojo are top notch 5 stars. Reviews mention all 3 are between 25 and 30 years.

So, here you go, give it a shot and make sure you write a review on how it goes for you for the rest of the mongers here.

You are welcome.

Mondo.

Faceless1
11-16-23, 13:51

I seeing several reviews pop up on RM but don't have any account to see them. Plan to TOFTT this weekend and will report but any insight in advanced is appreciated.I have not had a chance with the others, but I was just there yesterday, and I left my feedback on RM. If you got VIVI. Run, don't think just run. She ask for BJ price but only gave you HJ. Room is a bit cold (I was in the one by the entrance) and cold hand + cold room does wonders for Jr I heard. Please do share if the other girls gave you a better experience, but Vivi is hell no. Never again.

KammyMike
11-16-23, 17:49
Recently learned that Hypo in SA have moved to Orange.

Anyone visited the new shop, yet?

OrangeGoku
11-16-23, 18:41
Been going to a few spas on the area and wanted to try to believe again. Haven't been in a good while.

Who is the youngest and most petite with a nice ass. I saw they have a special price going on so I would like to dabble. What's the best day to go?

BraveNuPengwin
11-16-23, 22:02

Anyone visited the new shop, yet?Yes, I went about a week ago.

I am guessing they were forced out of there location?

Orange seems to be getting more parlors.

Who knows how long it will last, there's a lot of Karen cunts.

BigBoDonk
11-17-23, 00:14
Planning to visit one of those (apparently there are several Angel spas, the one I got on mind is one GG and Beach Blvd) which one you think is worth visit? Need good massage, don't mind FS.

LilChop123
11-17-23, 00:18
Tried out blue sea spa in Costa Mesa near south coast plaza and my experience wasn't great. I didn't catch the girls name, but she was attractive like early 30's, nice but and small tits. Prices were a bit expensive, $50 for 45 minutes & $50 for HJ. She was in a rush to get me to finish and she only offered a HJ. If any of you guys have a parlor where they offer FS in the Santa Ana area I'd love to check it out!

A1287
11-17-23, 12:30
Got Lulu today. Nice tatas. Round butt. Long hair asian girl in her late 20's.

https://nightfunpages.com/grand-opening-text-661-373-1247-open-now-w-asian-girls-40-30-mins/

YMMV. Got the room w the door. Thank god. Hit it hard and then some.

-.Ended up seeing her, good massage and nice tease too. $80 for CBJ and I'd say she is in her 30's but not old looking.

DJezDick
11-17-23, 13:56
Planning to visit one of those (apparently there are several Angel spas, the one I got on mind is one GG and Beach Blvd) which one you think is worth visit? Need good massage, don't mind FS.If its the Angel spa that has a location on Beach (Stanton) and a location on Harbor (fountain valley). They both suck. $200 at the door and get ready for an up-sell.

DSeanC
11-17-23, 17:24
Texted MMS and got the new lineup, Lisa Soda Mina & Maya were available. Emma greeted me showed me Soda and Mina first and I saw Lisa and Maya before leaving. Mina was cuter so I went with her and told Soda I'll be back soon to see her.

Mina was about 5'1" or 5'2" skinny but not petite body type with MM C's, be prepared to use google translate, she spoke almost no English but didn't have any issues during our time together. I was getting undressed and she walked in as I was taking off my boxers, she immediately kissed me and DFK while touching and stroking JR. I was already rock hard and I licked her tits and her small nipples. She saw the donation on the corner shelf so she went out to get the supplies, I think next time I'll tell MMS to make sure they come to the room with the supplies. She returned and we DFK some more then she kneeled for some BBBJ while I was sitting on the table. She did some ball licking and she asked me to lay down for some 69 and I put her on her back for some DATY. I think she was little sensitive or close to climax because she kinda moved away and pushed me back few times. Just before CFS I climbed up to get little more BBBJ tried DT but she couldn't hold it in so I didn't force it. Started in mish and switched to standing mish. She was nice and snug so wanted to feel her grip in standing K9. She has a nice little ass and I couldn't hold it any longer as I was seeing my dick go in and out of her pussy. Finished in the bag and we cuddled until my time was up.

On my way out, Emma showed Lisa and Maya. Lisa and Soda are my to do list, Maya isn't bad looking but I just thought she had too much makeup for me. Please share or PM me if anyone already seen the rest of the lineup.

Caribe
11-17-23, 17:56

Here you go bro.

RM reviews mention FS available and ratings for Nancy, Cream & Jojo are top notch 5 stars. Reviews mention all 3 are between 25 and 30 years.

So, here you go, give it a shot and make sure you write a review on how it goes for you for the rest of the mongers here.

You are welcome.

Mondo.W.

Nancy is was a granny when she started work at F&C with Lucy. That was several years ago. She had a barrrel shaped gut and was not in high demand even tho BBFS CIP was offered. She transferred over to papasan's Anaheim shop, Happy, and she found her home.

BraveNuPengwin
11-17-23, 21:16
If its the Angel spa that has a location on Beach (Stanton) and a location on Harbor (fountain valley). They both suck. $200 at the door and get ready for an up-sell.This place has been discussed several times, no one is sure if it's a facade of some sort or money launder place? It makes no sense to anyone.

BigTitsMcGee
11-17-23, 22:18
Haven't been mongering as much lately but I'll share some info on who has been in my rotation lately. With hopes of getting some recs on either younger Vietnamese or milfy Vietnamese girls with big boobs that are fit / trim and petite. Bolt ons are okay, and I'm also fine with just a rub and tug.

Emerald Day spa in orange: Kelly-Vietnamese MILF with a beautiful body nice c / d cups with a beautiful round booty will do nuru for 140 all together (although it's basically her rubbing her tits on your back then giving a nude HJ) still a pleasant sight and good release as well as massage. The spa is nice and clean and comfortable. She hasn't been texting back though so idk what's up with that.

Lexi / Valerie at villa spa in Westminster: super banging body d cup bolt ons / huge j-lo ass that might be bbl but feels real. And she gives a nice nuru and relaxing massage. I can get her to do 140 qv nuru but I've been going to her for a while. Get yourself a nice breakfast burrito at Ham and' Scram after 10/10 would recommend.

JadeJen on PD: she used to work out of mimosa spa and body care center back in the day. She now hosts in a private location in Costa mesa. Unbelievably banging young Asian girl. Beautiful c / d cup tits with an unbelievably huge ass. Super fit and trim though. I only get nuru with her and it's always amazing. The tease before the flip is great as she straddles your back and grazes her fingernails up and down your crack / the boys. If anyone has any intel on her VIP sessions that would be awesome.

I also have a couple PD girls that I keep in my rotation if anyone would like info please PM me.

AlCapone2006
11-18-23, 00:15
This place has been discussed several times, no one is sure if it's a facade of some sort or money launder place? It makes no sense to anyone.Go try renting a stripper. A white stripper. And see what they charge and they bring their pimp to your door lmao!

You guys complain over $200 for naked show. Do strip clubs have fully naked girls for $200. Umm no.

You are lucky the asian girls are like the Chinese food. You get what you pay for. Goto Haven. There's lot of girls that charge $300 for jerking your cock and tit show only. Why don't you complain about that. Oh that's right. You don't pay for Nurus. Too expensive.

AlCapone2006
11-18-23, 00:18
Ended up seeing her, good massage and nice tease too. $80 for CBJ and I'd say she is in her 30's but not old looking.Just avoid the Penguin. You will regret jack hammer cock LOL.

AlCapone2006
11-18-23, 00:21

Anyone visited the new shop, yet?Yah Nature spa.

AlCapone2006
11-18-23, 00:24
No full service at Bio, generally. Think I recall seeing a report of FS, but basically HJ only, so don't expect or suspect any more. If you can charm the pants off of Molly, well, who knows, but likely only HJ.YMMV. Get the white girl. Amy or Joni. She changed her name frequently.

Total $300.

KammyMike
11-18-23, 00:36
Yah Nature spa.It not on Tustin street in Orange. Closer to the Main Mall in Orange. I don't think it the green sign.

DarkRoomDaddy
11-18-23, 01:18
Just a note for regulars at SH (bottom floor of Magn & Westminster). Along with PPS Steven, there used to be MMS Cindy who fell of the face of the earth when the masks came out in 2020. But she actually re-surfaced at SH recently and said she is working a shop in Riverside. The only regulars are Helen, Lucy, Yoyo and Jessica. They have 4 or more new young pretty girls. But none of them understand the "tease" principle, and are much in the need of training in ball handling. They will grab your shifter but they give it the finesse of Max Verstappen going through the gears at 24 hours of Le Mans. Be careful not to blow a gasket with the rough ride.

A1287
11-18-23, 02:11
Just avoid the Penguin. You will regret jack hammer cock LOL.She actually told me her friend Angela works there too and I should see her, very beautiful!

Faceless1
11-18-23, 03:00
YMMV. Get the white girl. Amy or Joni. She changed her name frequently.

Total $300.Would like to try a white provider. Any recommendations?

SCJohn
11-18-23, 05:16
YMMV. Get the white girl. Amy or Joni. She changed her name frequently.

Total $300.The only white girl there is Molly. And she's definitely not FS. There's never been a Amy or Joni there. You must have this place confused with some place else.

Sticker
11-18-23, 12:39
Texted MMS and got the new lineup, Lisa Soda Mina & Maya were available. Mina was about 5'1" or 5'2" skinny but not petite body type with MM C's, be prepared to use google translate, she spoke almost no English but didn't have any issues during our time together. I was getting undressed and she walked in as I was taking off my boxers, she immediately kissed me and DFK while touching and stroking JR. I was already rock hard and I licked her tits and her small nipples. On my way out, Emma showed Lisa and Maya. Lisa and Soda are my to do list, Maya isn't bad looking but I just thought she had too much makeup for me. Please share or PM me if anyone already seen the rest of the lineup.Definitely see Lisa (I had fun with her yesterday), and I in turn want to play with Mina. Emma suggested Lisa for me (Mina and Soda were busy), but no worries, because Lisa is fine and fun. She's medium height, pretty, all natural with flawless unmarked skin. I think she's in her early 30's, and her natural C-D cups with half-dollar sized aureolas are a must for titty lovers. Even though I'm more of an ass man, I did enjoy her mixing up the BBBJ with some Russian fun. She also has a pretty nice ass, and she loves DATY, 69 and DFK (even after DATY). I would see her again, except after Emma introduced the other girls to me after my session, Mina caught my attention most.

As you noted, Maya is pretty but has too much make-up (bright red lipstick). Interestingly, although Hypno and Nature have different owners, I saw Maya (who went by another name) at Hypno the day before they switched to the new location. Although she was pretty good with BBBJ, DATY and CFS, she didn't allow DFK, so I wasn't too impressed. At Nature, Soda is very cute, like Mina, but when I met her, she didn't seem as friendly or energetic as Mina, so I'll be interested to see if anyone reports on her. Maybe she would just need some warming up.

VoodooChile
11-18-23, 15:55
Definitely see Lisa (I had fun with her yesterday), and I in turn want to play with Mina. Emma suggested Lisa for me (Mina and Soda were busy), but no worries, because Lisa is fine and fun. She's medium height, pretty, all natural with flawless unmarked skin. I think she's in her early 30's, and her natural C-D cups with half-dollar sized aureolas are a must for titty lovers. Even though I'm more of an ass man, I did enjoy her mixing up the BBBJ with some Russian fun. She also has a pretty nice ass, and she loves DATY, 69 and DFK (even after DATY). I would see her again, except after Emma introduced the other girls to me after my session, Mina caught my attention most.

As you noted, Maya is pretty but has too much make-up (bright red lipstick). Interestingly, although Hypno and Nature have different owners, I saw Maya (who went by another name) at Hypno the day before they switched to the new location. Although she was pretty good with BBBJ, DATY and CFS, she didn't allow DFK, so I wasn't too impressed. At Nature, Soda is very cute, like Mina, but when I met her, she didn't seem as friendly or energetic as Mina, so I'll be interested to see if anyone reports on her. Maybe she would just need some warming up.Mina was OK but probably not a repeat for me. Was a little boring in comparison to others I have seen here. Wasn't bad service, just wasn't great either.

Agree with everyone so far about Maya, way too much makeup, more limits than the others, service was just OK as well.

Lisa introduced herself to me last visit but have not had session with her yet and haven't met Soda yet.

TravelerMike
11-18-23, 17:43
Saw several posts wondering if this was open, so thought I'd give it a look. Definitely open.

Stopped by around 5:30. Shop is on Edinger, in a very small strip mall. Liquor store right there and several guys hanging around. Nobody bothered me, but place seemed a bit sketchy. Standing in foyer and cute 30's girl opens the "ticket window". She was wearing pale pink cocktail dress, so I knew this wouldn't be about the massage. Paid $40 for 30 minutes and she led me in to a small room.

Undressed, lay on table and she came in; asked "oil or no oil". Started a light rubbing, then spoke Chinese to someone in the hall and told me "my friend will take care of you". New girl, probably mid 30's wearing a red mini dress. Said her name was Zhou Zhou. Bubbly and friendly personality and immediately reached for the boys. I reached under her dress. No panties. Lifted and looked at her very trimmed kitty. With an elaborate tattoo of a rose and vine on her stomach. She pulled down top and revealed nice man mades with long nipples. I started FOV and she grabbed sanitizer and now FIV. Nice fake moaning began way too soon. 🙂.

"You want boom boom"? She started at $150 and we settled on $120. Off she went for supplies and came in. Some light stroking and cover on quickly. She climbed on and rode for a few minutes before she got tired and asked me to get on top. Mish with me lifting legs, bending her backward and generally having a good time. She seemed to enjoy herself, or her acting got better. Either way, I enjoyed the encouragement and filled the bag.

Cleaned me up and kept telling me "You great. You number 1". May be too much, but I do appreciate the effort. All in all, for $160 total, I had a good time. She didn't change the sheets for the next guy, so I will probably not stop again next time I'm in the area. Why'all have a LOT of choices.

BigBoDonk
11-18-23, 17:45
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy8fAJNuGEH/

LngTimeMongr
11-18-23, 17:54
Body.

8. 5/10- tits were nice! Nice little nipples.

Not that much as but man bent over looks immaculant.

Service.

10/10.

She sucked me off BBBJ and licked my balls and gave me a rim job for 20 straight min.

And she was one of the most tightest pussies I ever felt. Nd she has a cute little vagina.

Reminds me back in my very early 20's and late teens.

She can take a pounding. I was goi g hard and deep. But she a trooper. I want to try out soda she is actually kinda cute. She looks like a sucked up version of apple from eco. Nd shorter and skinnier.
One of the biggest and hardest loads i gave lol

Sexaholic777
11-18-23, 18:00
Went to a place called Mai Thai Spa.

Just Google it.

Got Rose. Cute Vietnamese gal in her late 30's. Good rub a tub tub. YMMV.

Total $130. Big c cups. Round ass. Covered by and nude massage.

Sexaholic777
11-18-23, 18:02
Papsan said she's on vacation in China.

Don't believe him and the new girls sucks there as in bad massage and jack hammer. And no tit show.

I miss Grace. Fiv. Bubbly personality.

Sexaholic777
11-18-23, 18:09
Met a girl named CICi. It's a foot massage place upstairs. But the ladies wear skimpy dresses w no underwear.

Big big d cups. Fiv. Covered BJ. Good FS. Total $140. She was probably early 40's. Still cute face and can suck cock.

Place is on the right side the street of Bolsa. Before it turns to west 1st street.

Sexaholic777
11-18-23, 18:16
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/costa-mesa/23110400.html

Has anyone tried her? Just wondering. She mentioned $200. She was vague about services.

Hey at least she looks younger than most of these AMP girls. IMO.

Sexaholic777
11-18-23, 18:21
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/15576-brookhurst-st-westminste/23110324.html

Hairy pussy and older girls last time I went. Not sure if the line up changed. Has anyone been?

Sexaholic777
11-18-23, 18:23
Body.

8. 5/10- tits were nice! Nice little nipples.

Not that much as but man bent over looks immaculant.

Service.

10/10.

She sucked me off BBBJ and licked my balls and gave me a rim job for 20 straight min.

And she was one of the most tightest pussies I ever felt. Nd she has a cute little vagina.

Reminds me back in my very early 20's and late teens.

She can take a pounding. I was goi g hard and deep. But she a trooper. I want to try out soda she is actually kinda cute. She looks like a sucked up version of apple from eco. Nd shorter and skinnier.
One of the biggest and hardest loads i gave lolWhat's the damage.

Imthmpsn
11-18-23, 19:41
I was wrapping up some stuff in Lake Forest last week and I remembered there's this joint, Victoria Spa, right on El Toro road. I was a bit hungry so I eat some good ass pad thai from Elephant Cafe first. Once I got to Victoria Spa I laid out what I was looking for. Met Didi, the gal who'd be working her skills for on me the next hour. Just like the Thai chilli peppers I was chomping on, Didi was a little fire oriental fire cracker. Tough to gauge age with these Asian chicks, but I'd peg her at around 25-28 years old, no taller than 5'3", and barely tipping the scales at 115-118 lbs. Sporting some nice C cups abnd dark brown long hair. Kinda took me back to an ex of mine, you know, the whole Asian fever thing lmfao. A total babe with sexier body proportions than some of the other midgets you see in other places. Top notch English speaking skills. So none of that BS "huh? What you say? Uhh, etc ".

The massage was ace, smooth as silk and just steady. Didi was totally cool every time I asked her to work over a specific spot or switch things up. By the time we were three-quarters through, I was like putty in her hands. Then she capped it all off with a BBJ, and man, whether she was putting on a show or not, her getting into it just made the big finish even more intense. I mean, her hands were everywhere, all the while making these slurping and moaning sounds as she was exploring my body.

Crazy hot, dude. I was floating on air the rest of the night.

BigBoDonk
11-18-23, 20:02
Saw several posts wondering if this was open, so thought I'd give it a look. Definitely open.

Stopped by around 5:30. Shop is on Edinger, in a very small strip mall. Liquor store right there and several guys hanging around. Nobody bothered me, but place seemed a bit sketchy. Standing in foyer and cute 30's girl opens the "ticket window". She was wearing pale pink cocktail dress, so I knew this wouldn't be about the massage. Paid $40 for 30 minutes and she led me in to a small room.

Undressed, lay on table and she came in; asked "oil or no oil". Started a light rubbing, then spoke Chinese to someone in the hall and told me "my friend will take care of you". New girl, probably mid 30's wearing a red mini dress. Said her name was Zhou Zhou. Bubbly and friendly personality and immediately reached for the boys. I reached under her dress. No panties. Lifted and looked at her very trimmed kitty. With an elaborate tattoo of a rose and vine on her stomach. She pulled down top and revealed nice man mades with long nipples. I started FOV and she grabbed sanitizer and now FIV. Nice fake moaning began way too soon. 🙂.

"You want boom boom"? She started at $150 and we settled on $120. Off she went for supplies and came in. Some light stroking and cover on quickly. She climbed on and rode for a few minutes before she got tired and asked me to get on top. Mish with me lifting legs, bending her backward and generally having a good time. She seemed to enjoy herself, or her acting got better. Either way, I enjoyed the encouragement and filled the bag.

Cleaned me up and kept telling me "You great. You number 1". May be too much, but I do appreciate the effort. All in all, for $160 total, I had a good time. She didn't change the sheets for the next guy, so I will probably not stop again next time I'm in the area. Why'all have a LOT of choices.Do they do actual massage? Was it good? Or just only FS spot?

BigBoDonk
11-18-23, 20:06
What's the damage.It is 100-120 depends on your game. I just take 100 and tell them that's all I got. Some guys are being tricked to pay 160-200. One girl told me once that most of the guys have no idea that girls would agree even on 80.

SaltyDog
11-18-23, 20:12
What's the damage.Usernames.

Nature Spa & Massage is asking 160 right off the bat but you can get away with 140 if you hold your ground. Over tipping has spoiled the gals here just like one other spot. Yea yea I know but the over tipping has gotten out of hand. I've been there plenty of times and I guess word got out. That dude will only tip 140 LOL. There's some good talent there but guys don't get carried away your atf will be gone by and a couple of weeks so don't spoil them.

KammyMike
11-18-23, 23:34
Met a girl named CICi. It's a foot massage place upstairs. But the ladies wear skimpy dresses w no underwear.

Big big d cups. Fiv. Covered BJ. Good FS. Total $140. She was probably early 40's. Still cute face and can suck cock.

Place is on the right side the street of Bolsa. Before it turns to west 1st street.Which one are you referring to:

Miracle foot or Angel Beauty?

Oc Amper
11-19-23, 02:15

Anyone visited the new shop, yet?

Yah Nature spa.Nature Spa is not the new Hypno. Both have been running simultaneously for a while. One can never be positive, but I don't suspect there is any relationship between the two locations, other than the same road the two share, and they don't share that perfectly. One is on Tustin Avenue and the other is on Tustin Street.

Hypno, moved to another part of Orange.

Fe Maiden
11-19-23, 08:57
I was wrapping up some stuff in Lake Forest last week and I remembered there's this joint, Victoria Spa, right on El Toro road. I was a bit hungry so I eat some good ass pad thai from Elephant Cafe first. Once I got to Victoria Spa I laid out what I was looking for. Met Didi, the gal who'd be working her skills for on me the next hour. Just like the Thai chilli peppers I was chomping on, Didi was a little fire oriental fire cracker. Tough to gauge age with these Asian chicks, but I'd peg her at around 25-28 years old, no taller than 5'3", and barely tipping the scales at 115-118 lbs. Sporting some nice C cups abnd dark brown long hair. Kinda took me back to an ex of mine, you know, the whole Asian fever thing lmfao. A total babe with sexier body proportions than some of the other midgets you see in other places. Top notch English speaking skills. So none of that BS "huh? What you say? Uhh, etc ".

The massage was ace, smooth as silk and just steady. Didi was totally cool every time I asked her to work over a specific spot or switch things up. By the time we were three-quarters through, I was like putty in her hands. Then she capped it all off with a BBJ, and man, whether she was putting on a show or not, her getting into it just made the big finish even more intense. I mean, her hands were everywhere, all the while making these slurping and moaning sounds as she was exploring my body.

Crazy hot, dude. I was floating on air the rest of the night.Nice! What was the damage? I've been considering going there.

VoodooChile
11-19-23, 13:12
It is 100-120 depends on your game. I just take 100 and tell them that's all I got. Some guys are being tricked to pay 160-200. One girl told me once that most of the guys have no idea that girls would agree even on 80.It doesn't depend on your game. It is a matter of service. Emma and Eva know exactly what is going on here and know exactly who is who and what they pay. I regularly give 160 for 1 hr without question. Is it because I have no game? No, it's because I love the treatment that I get now that Emma and Eva know me. She will send in 2 girls with me at times when it is slow for no extra charge, sometimes Emma or Eva will even pop in, I never have to wait, and zero games. One girl once tried to upsell me to 200, I said no thank you and requested to see someone else. Emma came into the room and apologized and sent in another girl for just the house fee. No donation. If you are cheap. You get cheap results, plain and simple.

ScoutDog25
11-19-23, 14:06
Went to a place called Mai Thai Spa.

Just Google it.

Got Rose. Cute Vietnamese gal in her late 30's. Good rub a tub tub. YMMV.

Total $130. Big c cups. Round ass. Covered by and nude massage.$130 for FS? Or $130 for the nude massage, could've sworn there was a lady boy roaming around OC was this the place?

LngTimeMongr
11-19-23, 17:03
What's the damage.Damage was 120.

Caribe
11-19-23, 17:45

Place is on the right side the street of Bolsa. Before it turns to west 1st street.It sounds like Miracle Foot Spa at the corner of Ward and Bolsa. The owner closed up her shop, Yu Shen Tang, on Westminster and moved business to her other shop, Miracle.

InfidelCastro
11-19-23, 20:17
Haven't visited an mp in over a year just wondering if you guys know any solid non FS / HJ spots in the Buena Park area swam seems to be closed down and had no luck at VIP.

Helmette
11-19-23, 20:22
I tried Nature for the 2nd time, wanting to see Vanessa whom you fellow mongers raved about, but she was long gone. I asked Emma to service me as I desired her, but she told me NO and seemed to be annoyed that I asked her. Well, I had to ask. Emma seems to be in late 30's and maybe early 40's, but she looked really great and can actually communicate. I had to wait about 30 minutes for masseuses to take care of fellow mongers, and I was annoyed with the loud music that was intended to mask sounds of those in pleasure. Emma puts me in a room, and Chloe came in. I didn't see her name on the line-up in the Nature discussion chain, but she told me it was her first day. She seems to be in late 20's or early 30's, and her face and breast seem to be touched up little by plastic surgeon. She wore black short dress without any undies, with a matching choker and Chinese waist beads. She gave me a decent massage for about five minutes, and then she went right into business. I guess I was not her cup of tea that she put a little tease with her fingers and nails that followed with CBJ, which turned me off as I wanted BBBJ.

Last time I was at the Nature, Ice gave me a great massage for about 10 minutes, rubbing her rear end on my back and resolving my knots on shoulders and neck, and put me in heavenly pleasure with BBBJ, which lead into unintentionally short deed. Chloe was better looking than Ice, but her service and enthusiasm were much short of Ice. Although Chloe was more of my type than Ice, I don't plan to repeat her. On my way out, I met Lisa introduced by Emma. She has a great set of melons with a bit of low stomach bulge but has enough of looks to pique my interest. I shall try her next time (that is, if she is still there by the time I return). Thank you, fellows.

RBFSyndrome
11-19-23, 20:33
Is there anyone worth seeing that is good at edging / he in either of these spots who is <45 yr old and has nice natty Ds?

Last time I saw some older lady at Bw who had nice nature D melons (forgot name) but didn't have the best tease.

Seen Helen and Andy already so trying to see if the younger talent like Yoyo is worth seeing.

The regular spots I used to go to they always want more money which got annoying.

Helmette
11-19-23, 21:20
It doesn't depend on your game. It is a matter of service. Emma and Eva know exactly what is going on here and know exactly who is who and what they pay. I regularly give 160 for 1 hr without question. Is it because I have no game? No, it's because I love the treatment that I get now that Emma and Eva know me. She will send in 2 girls with me at times when it is slow for no extra charge, sometimes Emma or Eva will even pop in, I never have to wait, and zero games. One girl once tried to upsell me to 200, I said no thank you and requested to see someone else. Emma came into the room and apologized and sent in another girl for just the house fee. No donation. If you are cheap. You get cheap results, plain and simple.If you are there for one hour, I would agree a tip of 160+; but if you are there for 30 minutes, I think 120 140 is reasonable. I normally give 120 first, and if the service is better than expected, then I would tip extra 20 at the end of service for my way of appreciating her. BTW, I didn't know that we can stay for an hour. They always tell me "half hour" OK? So I said it's fine, given that they want a fast turnover in order to get more fellow mongers packed in. Anyway, I do love talking and eyeing Emma. I have not yet met Eva.

InfidelCastro
11-19-23, 22:38
Try Swan in Buena Park.Looks like Swan in Buena is closed drive by at night looked dead with a big orange sign on the door.

DSeanC
11-20-23, 01:24
Texted MMS to make an appointment with Lisa. She's about 5'3" or 5'4" skinny but with curves and a nice ass with natural / MM Ds. Like Mina, pretty face with pale soft skin and she spoke little English. LFK at the beginning but she warmed up to me and we did lots of DFK. Her tits were amazing and looked and felt natural but could be MM. Either way, they looked perfect and she loved having her tits and nipples sucked on. I sat on the edge of the table and she kneeled down for some BBBJ while I played with her massive tits. She asked me to lay down and continued her BBBJ and transitioned to 69 so I could taste her too. She was very responsive and she said I'm coming and bucked really hard and I could also feel her shake on top of me. I wanted to DATY some more so I had her on the table and not long after she came again. She kept saying you make me come 2 times LOL. Afterwards she covered me up, we went through multiple positions until I finished in the bag. I like seeing girls that love having sex and enjoy at the same time and I think she's one of them. Anyone seen Soda?

Slammer6008
11-20-23, 10:30
Looks like Swan in Buena is closed drive by at night looked dead with a big orange sign on the door.Yeah, it's closed.

BigBoDonk
11-20-23, 14:03
It doesn't depend on your game. It is a matter of service. Emma and Eva know exactly what is going on here and know exactly who is who and what they pay. I regularly give 160 for 1 hr without question. Is it because I have no game? No, it's because I love the treatment that I get now that Emma and Eva know me. She will send in 2 girls with me at times when it is slow for no extra charge, sometimes Emma or Eva will even pop in, I never have to wait, and zero games. One girl once tried to upsell me to 200, I said no thank you and requested to see someone else. Emma came into the room and apologized and sent in another girl for just the house fee. No donation. If you are cheap. You get cheap results, plain and simple.Depends which place you are talking about. I've been around 30+ parlors and I speak basic Chinese, most mamasans instruct girls to name the price after checking the vehicle on which client arrived from outdoor cameras. So yes, it depends on your game, I try to park far from the parlor so they won't see my car.

Explorer143
11-20-23, 15:45
Texted MMS to make an appointment with Lisa. She's about 5'3" or 5'4" skinny but with curves and a nice ass with natural / MM Ds. Like Mina, pretty face with pale soft skin and she spoke little English. LFK at the beginning but she warmed up to me and we did lots of DFK. Her tits were amazing and looked and felt natural but could be MM. Either way, they looked perfect and she loved having her tits and nipples sucked on. I sat on the edge of the table and she kneeled down for some BBBJ while I played with her massive tits. She asked me to lay down and continued her BBBJ and transitioned to 69 so I could taste her too. She was very responsive and she said I'm coming and bucked really hard and I could also feel her shake on top of me. I wanted to DATY some more so I had her on the table and not long after she came again. She kept saying you make me come 2 times LOL. Afterwards she covered me up, we went through multiple positions until I finished in the bag. I like seeing girls that love having sex and enjoy at the same time and I think she's one of them. Anyone seen Soda?Where's this green sign place at?

Panchito33
11-20-23, 23:23
Wasn't sure if I should post this in LA or OC boards, but figured OC is close enough to Whittier. Anyway, one of my favs responded to my text telling me she was working in Whittier. Fuck yeah, stopped by this afternoon. I've seen her in SD, SB and Sacramento. Amber is a late 20's, 5'10" tall Chinese fuck doll. Taller than I am for sure, she's the rare unicorn. Looks, service and height. Great set of tits, full Cs and a sight to behold in doggie. She gives one of the best slow, sloppy BBBJs and takes her time. Lots of DFK. We fucked in CG, Doggie, and mish until I was ready to nut and she demanded that I unload in her mouth. Yes, ma'am! She's there for 10 more days. Have fun boys. She rarely works in OC or LA, so get in to see her while you can.

CarlosD3
11-20-23, 23:54
So I just moved to Orange County and decided to check out this Nuru Stars place given the reviews. I have a very strange type versus most other guys: big tits and ass and beautiful face. Unfortunately it's quite rare in this world. I saw the Instagram Photos here and called for Natalia for 50 min, $50. $45 gets you 30 min so the incremental $5 is worth a whopping $0. 25 per minute more.

Holy shit, when Natalia walked in I nearly burst right there. She was busting out of everything she was wearing, perfect massive tits and ass and just really pretty face. She speaks perfect English and didn't ask many questions, which I liked. She gave a so so rub down without much teasing at first, but once her clothes came off I was in heaven. Massive boulders up and down my back, then again in the front. God she smelled good. Her tits are so fucking big and perfect looking, and actually feel soft and amazing. She rubbed her tits on my cock for a while until she wanked him for a perfect romance explosion.

In all the years I've been hobbying I'll say she was by far the most attractive provider I've ever seen. Just 10/10. Find me another more attractive and I'll eat my shoe. She's like Violet Myers with even more perfect tits and way more attractive.

I gave her $150 and she said it's usually $160. I gave her the extra ten. What memories! I will be seeing her again.

Eilers
11-21-23, 00:16
Went to nature in the afternoon to check out Mina. Stupid me confirmed she was working via text but when I went inside I forgot to ask for Mina. So in comes Soda. Korean probably early 30's. Large MM felt nice and what looked like artificial butt. I'm not an expert spotting them but with her thin frame it's hard to imagine she would have an ass like that. Broad face with high cheek bones, kind of like Hyolyn from Sistar18 group, but older and not as attractive LOL. Notice she had a scar under her chin from either face lift or chin implant. Speculation on my part since I'm not a plastic surgeon.

Started with DFK and then to BBBJ. Could use more suction but she it was pretty good. Some BLS was nice and was hoping she'd go further and start rimming but that was not to be. Then she asked for missionary and she was nice and snug. Then proceeded to DG. After about a total of 20 minutes she was telling me I needed to finish. This is the first time I've had someone at nature try rush me to finish.

Overall she's attractive and accommodating. But I wouldn't repeat since I want to check out Mina.

Also met Chloe and Lisa after the session. Chloe was dressed more homely and conservative but attractive enough. My guess is she's early 30's. Lisa was taller but also older. Perhaps mid-30's.

Good luck.

ICloud319
11-21-23, 00:27
Wasn't sure if I should post this in LA or OC boards, but figured OC is close enough to Whittier. Anyway, one of my favs responded to my text telling me she was working in Whittier. Fuck yeah, stopped by this afternoon. I've seen her in SD, SB and Sacramento. Amber is a late 20's, 5'10" tall Chinese fuck doll. Taller than I am for sure, she's the rare unicorn. Looks, service and height. Great set of tits, full Cs and a sight to behold in doggie. She gives one of the best slow, sloppy BBBJs and takes her time. Lots of DFK. We fucked in CG, Doggie, and mish until I was ready to nut and she demanded that I unload in her mouth. Yes, ma'am! She's there for 10 more days. Have fun boys. She rarely works in OC or LA, so get in to see her while you can.Is she a spinner?

Bastard Chorum
11-21-23, 01:02
Is she a spinner?At 5'10", I wouldn't describe her as a spinner.

Pineapples1
11-21-23, 03:25
How much are you guys tipping at this place atm? Last month and prior, it seemed like 120-130 was plenty, but now I'm not getting GFE unless I do 150-160.

HappyJob
11-21-23, 07:53
Wasn't sure if I should post this in LA or OC boards, but figured OC is close enough to Whittier. Anyway, one of my favs responded to my text telling me she was working in Whittier. Fuck yeah, stopped by this afternoon. I've seen her in SD, SB and Sacramento. Amber is a late 20's, 5'10" tall Chinese fuck doll. Taller than I am for sure, she's the rare unicorn. Looks, service and height. Great set of tits, full Cs and a sight to behold in doggie. She gives one of the best slow, sloppy BBBJs and takes her time. Lots of DFK. We fucked in CG, Doggie, and mish until I was ready to nut and she demanded that I unload in her mouth. Yes, ma'am! She's there for 10 more days. Have fun boys. She rarely works in OC or LA, so get in to see her while you can.Panchito clear some space in your inbox I'm trying to pm you. Need location of KS.

Dildo Baggens
11-21-23, 12:51
Would this be the MP located right of the 605?

Wasn't sure if I should post this in LA or OC boards, but figured OC is close enough to Whittier. Anyway, one of my favs responded to my text telling me she was working in Whittier. Fuck yeah, stopped by this afternoon. I've seen her in SD, SB and Sacramento. Amber is a late 20's, 5'10" tall Chinese fuck doll. Taller than I am for sure, she's the rare unicorn. Looks, service and height. Great set of tits, full Cs and a sight to behold in doggie. She gives one of the best slow, sloppy BBBJs and takes her time. Lots of DFK. We fucked in CG, Doggie, and mish until I was ready to nut and she demanded that I unload in her mouth. Yes, ma'am! She's there for 10 more days. Have fun boys. She rarely works in OC or LA, so get in to see her while you can.

LngTimeMongr
11-21-23, 13:18
So I just moved to Orange County and decided to check out this Nuru Stars place given the reviews. I have a very strange type versus most other guys: big tits and ass and beautiful face. Unfortunately it's quite rare in this world. I saw the Instagram Photos here and called for Natalia for 50 min, $50. $45 gets you 30 min so the incremental $5 is worth a whopping $0. 25 per minute more.

Holy shit, when Natalia walked in I nearly burst right there. She was busting out of everything she was wearing, perfect massive tits and ass and just really pretty face. She speaks perfect English and didn't ask many questions, which I liked. She gave a so so rub down without much teasing at first, but once her clothes came off I was in heaven. Massive boulders up and down my back, then again in the front. God she smelled good. Her tits are so fucking big and perfect looking, and actually feel soft and amazing. She rubbed her tits on my cock for a while until she wanked him for a perfect romance explosion.

In all the years I've been hobbying I'll say she was by far the most attractive provider I've ever seen. Just 10/10. Find me another more attractive and I'll eat my shoe. She's like Violet Myers with even more perfect tits and way more attractive.

I gave her $150 and she said it's usually $160. I gave her the extra ten. What memories! I will be seeing her again.Wait. You paid 150 for her to just give you a hand job?

Sticker
11-21-23, 13:52
Now that Believe / Hypno has relocated (mamasan said their lease was up) and moved further away from me to Orange, I wasn't planning to visit anytime soon. Now it's called Spring Spa. Except mamasan told me that one of her best, Alma, was back. Truly one of my ATFs, I booked her yesterday. She is as gorgeous and fun as ever, and she's so tiny and flawless that it almost felt (again) like I was doing something illegal. But she's probably mid-20's, maybe 5' tall, no tatts or marks, and perfectly proportioned.

And fun as fuck. She doesn't speak English much, but her sense of humor still comes shining through with limited verbiage, facial expressions and hand gestures. The typical routine as before, with LFK, DFK, BBBJ, 69 and multiple positions Near GFE, and the same price as before: $40 HF; $140 tip. And they've already printed Spring Spa VIP cards, so I got my first stamp there. She's there for another week, and I hope to play with her again.

Definitely put a Spring in my step.

Faceless1
11-21-23, 13:59
How much are you guys tipping at this place atm? Last month and prior, it seemed like 120-130 was plenty, but now I'm not getting GFE unless I do 150-160.I tip 160, is 30 dollars more really going to break the bank? I rather make them happy so they make me happy.

Donvu69
11-21-23, 14:28
BBD, there are no young girls at MHF. Lulu was a good looking option but not the best service and now long gone. My MHF batting order:

- Sasha.

- Wi (Whee?)

- Lisa.

- Cindy.

A Benji plus opens a lot of doors.

Have fun.

Mr. P.Does Wi go beyond a HJ? Last time I went, she didn't even bring it up. Had to ask when the massage was basically over even though she was allowing UTC touching of everything.

Faceless1
11-21-23, 14:42
Went to nature in the afternoon to check out Mina. Stupid me confirmed she was working via text but when I went inside I forgot to ask for Mina. So in comes Soda. Korean probably early 30's. Large MM felt nice and what looked like artificial butt. I'm not an expert spotting them but with her thin frame it's hard to imagine she would have an ass like that. Broad face with high cheek bones, kind of like Hyolyn from Sistar18 group, but older and not as attractive LOL. Notice she had a scar under her chin from either face lift or chin implant. Speculation on my part since I'm not a plastic surgeon.

Started with DFK and then to BBBJ. Could use more suction but she it was pretty good. Some BLS was nice and was hoping she'd go further and start rimming but that was not to be. Then she asked for missionary and she was nice and snug. Then proceeded to DG. After about a total of 20 minutes she was telling me I needed to finish. This is the first time I've had someone at nature try rush me to finish.

Overall she's attractive and accommodating. But I wouldn't repeat since I want to check out Mina.I had chole last Sunday, she is good. But tits are man-made, kitty is snug. She also rushed me even though my time isn't up. So maybe this wave is keen to do that?

Panchito33
11-21-23, 15:39
You would be right, sir.

Would this be the MP located right of the 605?

Mr Plumber
11-21-23, 17:04
Does Wi go beyond a HJ? Last time I went, she didn't even bring it up. Had to ask when the massage was basically over even though she was allowing UTC touching of everything.Things Wi has offered and / or done on various MHF visits, but not always:

- HJ.

- LFK / DFK.

- BBBJ.

- DATY.

- BLS.

- Camel Slide.

- CFS.

ICloud319
11-21-23, 17:48
At 5'10", I wouldn't describe her as a spinner.Sorry meant if she was skinny?

Panchito33
11-21-23, 17:54
She is on the thinner side, but she's got all the right curves.

Sorry meant if she was skinny?

LarryLegend12
11-21-23, 18:43
She is on the thinner side, but she's got all the right curves.Great service and attitude. DFK, B2 B, RIM, DATY /69, BBJ, CFS, CIM.

Leaves at the end of the month.

BigFish999
11-21-23, 19:09
Well guys, I retired from BW a year ago because the magic was gone.

Wen there a wek ago and got a very slim late 30's lady that look like 20's if you don't look close, well I was shocked, I asked for chips massage and she took 10 minutes slowly and with fi ger tip touch, that was extremely pleasant, the she did work 5 min the * and the bals, very pleasant, I could have stayed like that for 1 hour. She saw jr ready and told me to flip for easy access, she put the glows in 1 hand and magic started. It ended up in my arm. She let me go around and see, that's it. The best part is she never asked for tip. I gave. 6 as the old days because I had such an old days experience. On. Why way out another slim girl got on my way. Will repeat before you guys screw it again.

Donvu69
11-21-23, 19:17
Things Wi has offered and / or done on various MHF visits, but not always:

- HJ.

- LFK / DFK.

- BBBJ.

- DATY.

- BLS.

- Camel Slide.

- CFS.Good to know. Thanks. What have you tipped for BBBJ and CFS? How was the menu for other MHF women?

BigBoDonk
11-21-23, 21:48
So I've been planning to go to this spot for a while. Had zero expectations. What I saw was very surprising. The girl said she had just arrived in US less than 10 days ago. Looks like cartels are now working with Chinese importers, otherwise there is no way to explain how fast she started to work. Anyways, nice D siz tits, she was in her 20 ies. At the door is 40. She did little better than average massage to my surprise. Then she asked what I want and undressed. I started to negotiate, she asked 160, I said I only have 100 and showed Mr Franklin, she grabbed it and started to suck. She did very good DT. No gagging at all. I think they get some kind of training before arriving here. Otherwise this is not normal. Then we went on banging. I have to say, I was very impressed. All in all, not bad, not the best place, but not too bad either.

Caribe
11-21-23, 22:33
I bet you are a VIP. Since they treat you like Elvis Or Brad Pitt.

I never got anything but a regular massage from Sasha or anyone else there besides Cindy. Cindy's good. $120 plus house fee. BBBJ and FS.A buddy told me on my first visit, I will barely get a handy. He was right. I did try to communicate with her to break the ice. The next visit was a little more than a week later. Much improved. She greeted me like a long lost BF. Massage service was much improved, too! Overall, Sasha's service and body is very good. I just have to get past her busted face.

SaltyDog
11-21-23, 22:56
Well guys, I retired from BW a year ago because the magic was gone.

Wen there a wek ago and got a very slim late 30's lady that look like 20's if you don't look close, well I was shocked, I asked for chips massage and she took 10 minutes slowly and with fi ger tip touch, that was extremely pleasant, the she did work 5 min the * and the bals, very pleasant, I could have stayed like that for 1 hour. She saw jr ready and told me to flip for easy access, she put the glows in 1 hand and magic started. It ended up in my arm. She let me go around and see, that's it. The best part is she never asked for tip. I gave. 6 as the old days because I had such an old days experience. On. Why way out another slim girl got on my way. Will repeat before you guys screw it again.FYI reason lots of the gals ain't asking for money up front is because it's called "Solicitation" and that's the whole case fo Popo to arrest the gal. If you do it it's the same thing so get used to body language or whisper LOL. Asking something in exchange for cash can be a big problem for some guys. Remember Totally Tanned in Fountain Valley? Years ago I know but the gals got caught by Popo and the guys got caught also. Shit when did that happen 2003? Kim the mms had some huge tits back then.

Donvu69
11-22-23, 03:04
Things Wi has offered and / or done on various MHF visits, but not always:

- HJ.

- LFK / DFK.

- BBBJ.

- DATY.

- BLS.

- Camel Slide.

- CFS.

A buddy told me on my first visit, I will barely get a handy. He was right. I did try to communicate with her to break the ice. The next visit was a little more than a week later. Much improved. She greeted me like a long lost BF. Massage service was much improved, too! Overall, Sasha's service and body is very good. I just have to get past her busted face.Sounds similar to my first time. I haven't been in over a month though so my next time will probably be similar to my first I'm assuming.

Mr Plumber
11-22-23, 10:54
Good to know. Thanks. What have you tipped for BBBJ and CFS? How was the menu for other MHF women?From 3 to 5 Jacksons, depending on level of service. Once or twice I've donated six Jacksons. I receive very similar access with Sasha, Lisa and Cindy.

WaffleEater
11-22-23, 12:04
For BBFS in the OC? The mileage seems to be better in that regard than La.

CaliBoy1985
11-22-23, 15:00
Panchito clear some space in your inbox I'm trying to pm you. Need location of KS.You will thank me later. LOL.

CaliBoy1985
11-22-23, 15:06
Great service and attitude. DFK, B2 B, RIM, DATY /69, BBJ, CFS, CIM.

Leaves at the end of the month.Her service is porn star level.

Slammer6008
11-22-23, 16:09
From 3 to 5 Jacksons, depending on level of service. Once or twice I've donated six Jacksons. I receive very similar access with Sasha, Lisa and Cindy.Cindy has good massage skills.

LngTimeMongr
11-22-23, 17:10
So I've been planning to go to this spot for a while. Had zero expectations. What I saw was very surprising. The girl said she had just arrived in US less than 10 days ago. Looks like cartels are now working with Chinese importers, otherwise there is no way to explain how fast she started to work. Anyways, nice D siz tits, she was in her 20 ies. At the door is 40. She did little better than average massage to my surprise. Then she asked what I want and undressed. I started to negotiate, she asked 160, I said I only have 100 and showed Mr Franklin, she grabbed it and started to suck. She did very good DT. No gagging at all. I think they get some kind of training before arriving here. Otherwise this is not normal. Then we went on banging. I have to say, I was very impressed. All in all, not bad, not the best place, but not too bad either.Who was it?

ShyBraveOC
11-22-23, 19:35
Cindy has good massage skills.Have you boned Cindy? Opinion?

Chip74
11-22-23, 19:37
Had a very enjoyable half an hour appointment with Nicole.

Very good but very legit massage only. Maybe not as good as BW in Westminster, but came out feeling a little looser nonetheless.

And the search goes on.

Slammer6008
11-22-23, 22:16
Have you boned Cindy? Opinion?Slammer doesn't bone. He makes love.

Caribe
11-22-23, 23:10
Have you boned Cindy? Opinion?A little toothy. Good at Asian cowgirl. She’s also good at something like an internal camel slide.

BigBoDonk
11-23-23, 00:56
Who was it?I think they had only 2 girls there, she said her name was Wola.

BigBoDonk
11-23-23, 01:24
FYI reason lots of the gals ain't asking for money up front is because it's called "Solicitation" and that's the whole case fo Popo to arrest the gal. If you do it it's the same thing so get used to body language or whisper LOL. Asking something in exchange for cash can be a big problem for some guys. Remember Totally Tanned in Fountain Valley? Years ago I know but the gals got caught by Popo and the guys got caught also. Shit when did that happen 2003? Kim the mms had some huge tits back then.Wait but prostitution was decriminalized in California. Now it is just a misdemeanour. Isn't it?

Sticker
11-23-23, 13:47
Earlier this week, I wrote of my delight in reacquainting naughty bits with Alma at the Believe / Hypno replacement, Spring Spa. What a gem, and she's one of my ATFs.

But yesterday I experienced quite the opposite, after an impromptu trip over to BFF spa on Bristol and Central in SA. It used to be one of my favs, but not no more. Earlier in the day I had set up an appointment with another of my ATFs, but that fell through so I needed a plan B. I didn't want to head east towards Spring Spa or Nature Spa, because of heavy holiday traffic, so I just drove closer to BFF to see how it is these days.

I was met at the inner lobby window by a MILF who was not easy on my eyes, but at least she was friendly. Once in the room, I asked her if Coco still worked there, to which she replied, "Coco is busy, so am I okay?" I reluctantly agreed. BTW, if it's the same Coco who was there a year ago, then she's very good, but of course Coco is one of the popular AMP girlie names, so who knows. Never saw her.

I stripped down and put $140 on the table, just like before, and when the girl (I never asked nor wanted her name) returned, I showed it to her and said it was for BBBJ and CFS. She spoke a little English and said she couldn't do BBBJ because she had a sore inside her mouth. Lovely. So I took a Jackson back, and she didn't complain. But it got worse from there. She used the Magnum I brought, but her CBJ sucked, and not in a good way. Then I decided against my better judgment to ask for 69, to which she agreed. The thing is, while she is slim, her C-cups are a bit saggy and she has more of a skinny fat type bod. And lots of ink on her abdomen, perhaps covering a C-section. But her clit / upper labia is super hard; not because she's turned on, but more like defective. It just felt weird on my tongue, so after a minute of 69 I ended it for the main event.

However, there was no main event to speak of. She started by saying I wouldn't fit inside her, which has to be BS. Yes, I'm bigger than average, especially in width, but she's a friggin' hooker. So it seemed more like kegel cock blocking, and despite telling her I'd go slow, at first I couldn't get more than the head in past her vice grip. Pissed off, I started to lose my wood a bit, and she said that would be easier to help me get inside her. Not really, and although I managed to squeeze it in for a few strokes, it just wasn't going to happen in a good way.

So I told her to CBJ me again, but that didn't do it for me either, so I pulled off the cover and had her jack me off. She was friendly and apologetic, and she gave me back another Jackson. I should have taken the C-note instead, but what the heck, I just let her have it. Bottom line and note to self: If I can't get to Spring or Nature or my other ATF in the future, I don't plan on doing a walk-in at a FS place that has no recent positive reviews. I can either take matters into my own hands or just go to an HE place, figuring if I don't land someone cute, I can at least close my eyes and also pay less.

SaltyDog
11-23-23, 19:16
Panchito clear some space in your inbox I'm trying to pm you. Need location of KS.Easy to find. Theses a place on Painter called Judy's. It's the old Amy that used to be at Merced. She owns that shop too BTW. Stay away from Judy's Whittier location that woman now is a real *****, no joke. She must have put a whole scoop of lube inside her pussy cause I couldn't feel a thing so I didn't bust one. A big hole filled with lube and it was just a waste of time and money. There was a younger gal I should have done there. Quite a distance from the 5 or 605. I LOL never go to Whittier for shit.

DSeanC
11-23-23, 21:49
Where's this green sign place at?Google Nature Spa & Massage, it's in Orange.

CaliBoy1985
11-24-23, 15:45
Panchito clear some space in your inbox I'm trying to pm you. Need location of KS.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-ks-spa-whittier-ca-192830#rubmaps.

Eilers
11-24-23, 18:03
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-ks-spa-whittier-ca-192830#rubmaps.Is there a back entrance to KS? Looking at Google Maps looks like there's an alley way behind the shop.

Thanks.

Oc Amper
11-24-23, 19:38
Is there a back entrance to KS? Looking at Google Maps looks like there's an alley way behind the shop.

Thanks.Using Google Maps street view, there is definitely a rear exit. Who knows if you can enter the rear.

TobeYoung
11-24-23, 21:21
I took this place out of my rotation awhile ago for subpar service. Also the place is a dive, but it was the talent that was lacking.

Earlier this week, I wrote of my delight in reacquainting naughty bits with Alma at the Believe / Hypno replacement, Spring Spa. What a gem, and she's one of my ATFs.

But yesterday I experienced quite the opposite, after an impromptu trip over to BFF spa on Bristol and Central in SA. It used to be one of my favs, but not no more. Earlier in the day I had set up an appointment with another of my ATFs, but that fell through so I needed a plan B. I didn't want to head east towards Spring Spa or Nature Spa, because of heavy holiday traffic, so I just drove closer to BFF to see how it is these days.

I was met at the inner lobby window by a MILF who was not easy on my eyes, but at least she was friendly. Once in the room, I asked her if Coco still worked there, to which she replied, "Coco is busy, so am I okay?" I reluctantly agreed. BTW, if it's the same Coco who was there a year ago, then she's very good, but of course Coco is one of the popular AMP girlie names, so who knows. Never saw her.

I stripped down and put $140 on the table, just like before, and when the girl (I never asked nor wanted her name) returned, I showed it to her and said it was for BBBJ and CFS. She spoke a little English and said she couldn't do BBBJ because she had a sore inside her mouth. Lovely. So I took a Jackson back, and she didn't complain. But it got worse from there. She used the Magnum I brought, but her CBJ sucked, and not in a good way. Then I decided against my better judgment to ask for 69, to which she agreed. The thing is, while she is slim, her C-cups are a bit saggy and she has more of a skinny fat type bod. And lots of ink on her abdomen, perhaps covering a C-section. But her clit / upper labia is super hard; not because she's turned on, but more like defective. It just felt weird on my tongue, so after a minute of 69 I ended it for the main event.

However, there was no main event to speak of. She started by saying I wouldn't fit inside her, which has to be BS. Yes, I'm bigger than average, especially in width, but she's a friggin' hooker. So it seemed more like kegel cock blocking, and despite telling her I'd go slow, at first I couldn't get more than the head in past her vice grip. Pissed off, I started to lose my wood a bit, and she said that would be easier to help me get inside her. Not really, and although I managed to squeeze it in for a few strokes, it just wasn't going to happen in a good way.

So I told her to CBJ me again, but that didn't do it for me either, so I pulled off the cover and had her jack me off. She was friendly and apologetic, and she gave me back another Jackson. I should have taken the C-note instead, but what the heck, I just let her have it. Bottom line and note to self: If I can't get to Spring or Nature or my other ATF in the future, I don't plan on doing a walk-in at a FS place that has no recent positive reviews. I can either take matters into my own hands or just go to an HE place, figuring if I don't land someone cute, I can at least close my eyes and also pay less.

VinnieJenkins
11-24-23, 23:22
Wasn't sure if I should post this in LA or OC boards, but figured OC is close enough to Whittier. Anyway, one of my favs responded to my text telling me she was working in Whittier. Fuck yeah, stopped by this afternoon. I've seen her in SD, SB and Sacramento. Amber is a late 20's, 5'10" tall Chinese fuck doll. Taller than I am for sure, she's the rare unicorn. Looks, service and height. Great set of tits, full Cs and a sight to behold in doggie. She gives one of the best slow, sloppy BBBJs and takes her time. Lots of DFK. We fucked in CG, Doggie, and mish until I was ready to nut and she demanded that I unload in her mouth. Yes, ma'am! She's there for 10 more days. Have fun boys. She rarely works in OC or LA, so get in to see her while you can.Got a chance to see Amber. Sexy girl for sure. Had s good time with her. Asked where she going after she leaves here she said San Gabriel Valley. So I got her number. She told me to text her right away so she can keep track of who she met. So guys don't asked for her number you need to she her too get it.

CoffeeLake1151
11-25-23, 00:43
Got a chance to see Amber. Sexy girl for sure. Had s good time with her. Asked where she going after she leaves here she said San Gabriel Valley. So I got her number. She told me to text her right away so she can keep track of who she met. So guys don't asked for her number you need to she her too get it.How much was the house fee and how much was the donation?

VinnieJenkins
11-25-23, 01:15
How much was the house fee and how much was the donation?The house fee $50 half hour I tip her $140. Better she her before she leaves. At the end of the month.

JakeForTheWin
11-25-23, 02:40
Saw Soda this past week at Nature Spa. Asked mamasan if I could book an appt with Soda based on some reports of her being attractive and that was good enough for me. Once I arrived Emma led me to the room. I undressed and to my surprise its Soomi. My experience with her was phenomenal the 3 times I've seen her. She said she goes by Soda now and will be there until the end of the month. I would go into detail but there are many reports of her already. I will say this time she did a lap dance for me and her BBBJ was sloppier than before, she can DT.

DWaits
11-25-23, 03:01
I posted a review in the SGV Massage thread in August. Enter through the front door. It's a small parking lot. But the good news is that you walk in the front door and then buzz from there. You aren't standing in the center waiting. I paid 180 total, since it was 40 for 30 min and I was told that a 140 tip was normal. I handed it all over at once. Don't do more than 30 min. You will be rushed.

DuncanSpur
11-25-23, 12:31
How do you book. I have tried sending DM numerous times and never get a response.

VoodooChile
11-25-23, 17:28
How do you book. I have tried sending DM numerous times and never get a response.They have been having IG troubles lately. Best to just give them a call. They posted a story claiming that none of their DMs were going through.

CamsV
11-25-23, 21:38
Had a cute Chinese girl 2nd time. 20's very fob pearly white skin, thin, cute, but 3rd time total bust wanted 200 for some mid late 30's girl who had 0 idea how to give a HJ and negotiation killed the mood.

Decent butt and tits but not thin not fat. Dice roll it seems but I'll see if the pictures are good before I go. Think you should take the lead and it's a crap roll but getting actual cute Chinese fobs is hard to come by in OC.

I might not repeat unless I'm sure.

DanCramerOc
11-26-23, 14:05
I've been away for a bit since prices have come back down across the board on the free market, unfortunately the nuru shops like ROM have not adjusted their FS rates yet.

Has anyone found the new shop in Tustin? This place is next level compared to the nuru shops, locked doors, no walk-ins, appointment only and they do not allow you to change girls. You can leave but don't expect to be invited back. Insane girls with a 45 m rate of 2.

Sexaholic777
11-26-23, 16:59
Got a girl named Julie or Mimi today. Her English wasn't great. Don't care.

Had a ok massage but this chicks titties were amazing. Mid 30's. Longer hair.

Good body. Killer smile.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

Not bad for $120.

BraveNuPengwin
11-26-23, 17:48
I've been away for a bit since prices have come back down across the board on the free market, unfortunately the nuru shops like ROM have not adjusted their FS rates yet.

Has anyone found the new shop in Tustin? This place is next level compared to the nuru shops, locked doors, no walk-ins, appointment only and they do not allow you to change girls. You can leave but don't expect to be invited back. Insane girls with a 45 m rate of 2.IMO that sounds like a place that won't last.

CamsV
11-26-23, 20:27
Had a cute Chinese girl 2nd time. 20's very fob pearly white skin, thin, cute, but 3rd time total bust wanted 200 for some mid late 30's girl who had 0 idea how to give a HJ and negotiation killed the mood.

Decent butt and tits but not thin not fat. Dice roll it seems but I'll see if the pictures are good before I go. Think you should take the lead and it's a crap roll but getting actual cute Chinese fobs is hard to come by in OC.

I might not repeat unless I'm sure.9197 garden Grove Blvd rubmaps healthy Spa or rainbow spa iono.

Owner is a MILF that is decent GFE actually asked 140 160 which was fine given dfk and whatever.

2nd girl as stated actual cute fob with tits and very thin (not optimal imo since you want meat on legs and arms) think I did 140 cause 20 extra is ez for someone that's actually cute fob I'd find hot on social media.

3rd total bust. Acceptable but 6/10 face 7/10 body. I ask for pictures when I text and regretted no picture this time.

Someone pmd me. Here's derails nothing hidden.

Helmette
11-27-23, 01:46
I noted almost all the masseuses are Asians, but I am looking for non-Asian services in OC. Any help for this fellow monger? Thanks!

Alowicious
11-27-23, 13:36
I noted almost all the masseuses are Asians, but I am looking for non-Asian services in OC. Any help for this fellow monger? Thanks!Cozy Acu will be your go-to. Been around for years, consistent service.

There's also https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/1807-w-katella-ave-anaheim/23115073.html.

Adserv
11-27-23, 13:50
Took a break from K-agencies to try out MPs here after a long time. Was a refreshing and a much more economical experience! After reading reports, went to Green sign and Mili greeted me at the door. Paid for 45 min and went in the room. She I think mistook me for someone else but nevertheless started the standard a back massage for about 15 minutes or so. Looks wise she's young (26-28), great man made Ds, has a grabby ass but not thick, and face wise an 8. After the flip, asked for FS and donation of $. 2. Started with DFK, BBBJ, and then moved on to CG, Mish and end with doggy. I liked her service a lot as she seemed really into it and after the deed she continued to play with Jr and put my hands on her tits and giggled. No English and can only understand a few basic words. Simply going by the cost, I'd definitely repeat since K agencies are getting too expensive and not worth when I can get the same quality of service at MPs with an equally attractive chick.

Dildo Baggens
11-28-23, 12:55
What's the Damage?

Cozy Acu will be your go-to. Been around for years, consistent service.

There's also https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/1807-w-katella-ave-anaheim/23115073.html.

Sticker
11-28-23, 14:39
Had a more than stellar time at Nature yesterday with Soda. For those of you who might remember Soomi there previously, Soda is her new name. Not sure why her name was changed, but more intriguing was the fact that after I was introduced to a few girls a week and half ago after having fun with Lisa, a girl named Soda was in that intro mix. But I'm nearly certain that she wasn't the Soda (Soomi) I re-experienced yesterday. (Unless I was in a post-coital demented state, which I suppose is possible, that Soda may have gotten the boot and was replaced with Soda (Soomi). Any of you guys know about this? Just curious.

Anyway, my experience yesterday was equally good to my previous times with her, so rather than re-writing it, interested people can look at my post #33791. All good.

BigBoDonk
11-28-23, 15:37
Who does the best DT in Nature? With no gagging?

CJamesTX85
11-28-23, 16:14
I typically have gone to Sunny, air body le palace and l&l. Finally found nicole again from le palace pre covid days and set to see her Saturday. Thinking of tryjng bamboo for first time. Who has the nicest boobs there that I should ask for. Would love a cross between Mia boobs and service (l&l) and Kiki everything else and that would be my unicorn hahaha. Have posted Prior reviews of those two along with several others so not just asking to take as I have given back too but any of you can help recommend the best girl at BW I would appreciate the advice.

CconstantRepea
11-28-23, 16:25
50 hh, 140 tip.

What's the Damage?

WoodYee
11-28-23, 19:34
Haven't been here in awhile and decided to swing by and check things out. Walked in and paid for the hour and they had me sit at the couches in the front for a few minutes. Out walks a Chinese woman probably in her early 40's if I had to guess. Took me to the room and had me get ready. Laid down in the buff and when she came in she asked if I wanted medium or hard. I usually opt for a hard deep tissue massage to work out the kinks in my back but she must have had her spinach before work because it was too much. Ended up telling her to go medium and it was a lot better. She did most of this covering my lower half with the sheet. Once she was working on my legs she covered my upper body like she was worried I would be cold. There wasn't any teasing going on or anything for the majority of the massage but once she rubbed my asshole she then asked if it was ok and then she just went to town rubbing around my cock and balls and ass. Then she rubbed my asshole again and politely asked "inside?" which I thought, why not. She retrieved a latex glove and went on to poke around inside. Now it wasn't what I would call a prostate massage it was more of just prodding inside a bit. She then had me flip while her finger was still in me and then worked on the HE until I shot. After the clean up she went on to do the leg chest massage until the time was up. Overall a really great experience. She is no looker but her service was top notch and really great attitude. Told me to come back and ask for her. She said her name was XuXu (ZuZu). Tipped her. 60 and I was on my way.

-Woodyee.

CconstantRepea
11-28-23, 21:41
Also Detox GG. Though kinda pricy.

I noted almost all the masseuses are Asians, but I am looking for non-Asian services in OC. Any help for this fellow monger? Thanks!

HappyJob
11-28-23, 23:25
Wasn't sure if I should post this in LA or OC boards, but figured OC is close enough to Whittier. Anyway, one of my favs responded to my text telling me she was working in Whittier. Fuck yeah, stopped by this afternoon. I've seen her in SD, SB and Sacramento. Amber is a late 20's, 5'10" tall Chinese fuck doll. Taller than I am for sure, she's the rare unicorn. Looks, service and height. Great set of tits, full Cs and a sight to behold in doggie. She gives one of the best slow, sloppy BBBJs and takes her time. Lots of DFK. We fucked in CG, Doggie, and mish until I was ready to nut and she demanded that I unload in her mouth. Yes, ma'am! She's there for 10 more days. Have fun boys. She rarely works in OC or LA, so get in to see her while you can.You guys are banging amber to death but that description of her being a Chinese fuk doll is very accurate. Showed up like 630 and she was with somebody and of course the other hot short Chinese fuk doll tried convincing me to wait for her with some garlicky DFK and I'm no I'll be back so she claims it would have been 5 minutes, so I'm waiting in the room looking at the cameras 2 other dudes show up and take 2 other available ladies, then I saw amber and her client go to the shower so I assumed they were done, nope they were getting started so I tried walking out and shorty comes out and says stay and yells for amber and she basically comes out naked in the hallway so I'm like I got to go to atm to get cash and I usually leave but that body looked unreal, so I actually did go back but some other monger got my room and original monger had left so another monger was waiting for her in that room so they put me in some closet with a little couch and she comes over basically naked and says I was to fuk you in here you will be first to get fucked here I'm like let's do it so she starts with BBBJ then like 10 minutes later I'm like let's get down to business and she's like no you deserve more since you waited so long I'm like fine so she sucked for another 10 minutes and I was get ready to bust so I'm like let's put the cover on and finish this, bent her over that little couch and took her to town, it's funny because of all the foot traffic back there and her slurping is exactly quiet. Got her number hope to see her again.

CJamesTX85
11-28-23, 23:41
I typically have gone to Sunny, air body le palace and l&l. Finally found nicole again from le palace pre covid days and set to see her Saturday. Thinking of tryjng bamboo for first time. Who has the nicest boobs there that I should ask for. Would love a cross between Mia boobs and service (l&l) and Kiki everything else and that would be my unicorn hahaha. Have posted Prior reviews of those two along with several others so not just asking to take as I have given back too but any of you can help recommend the best girl at BW I would appreciate the advice.Texted and made appt for cici. Very petite late 30's early 40's I am guessing. Tight body. Good massage and excellent tease. On the flip allowed access to girls and was able to suck on them all I wanted. Nice finish. Cleaned me up and on my way. Tip. 5 so. 85 otd. Was only about 45 minutes but I was ok with that as afterwards I had things to do anyway so didn't stick around for the scalp or anything. Would go back for her. Mia boobs and service better but cici easier on eyes and about one Jackson cheaper all in. Think a little more could be had on another visit.

Eilers
11-29-23, 00:32
Another review for Amber at KS in Whittier. Had to see what the hype was all about. Previous description was definitely accurate. Arrive around 5 pm on the 27th. Waited about 5 minutes before Amber came in. Definitely cute, late 20's, large MM- I got small hands so maybe large C's small Ds. Long sloppy BBBJ, lots of DFK, good connection. Sweet and talkative. Never rushed me or wonder what was taking so long. Afterwards we chit chatted for another 15 minutes. Definitely a keeper. See her while you can.

$50 for HHR. Offered her $160 and she didn't try to collect first which doesn't seem to be the norm anymore.

Many thanks to Panchito for sharing this gem!!

Good luck.

Bob3579
11-29-23, 00:37
Saw Amber a few nights ago. Got lucky because the place was empty when I arrived. By the time I left there were two guys waiting for Amber, plus the guys that opted for the other girls. Had a great time with her. We had a super fun, un-rushed session. However, as soon as I busted and she cleaned me up, she was rushing to get to the line of guys that were waiting for her so I wasn't able to get her number. If anyone is willing to share her number, it would be greatly appreciated because I doubt I'll be able to get to her before she leaves at the end of the week.

You guys are banging amber to death but that description of her being a Chinese fuk doll is very accurate. Showed up like 630 and she was with somebody and of course the other hot short Chinese fuk doll tried convincing me to wait for her with some garlicky DFK and I'm no I'll be back so she claims it would have been 5 minutes, so I'm waiting in the room looking at the cameras 2 other dudes show up and take 2 other available ladies, then I saw amber and her client go to the shower so I assumed they were done, nope they were getting started so I tried walking out and shorty comes out and says stay and yells for amber and she basically comes out naked in the hallway so I'm like I got to go to atm to get cash and I usually leave but that body looked unreal, so I actually did go back but some other monger got my room and original monger had left so another monger was waiting for her in that room so they put me in some closet with a little couch and she comes over basically naked and says I was to fuk you in here you will be first to get fucked here I'm like let's do it so she starts with BBBJ then like 10 minutes later I'm like let's get down to business and she's like no you deserve more since you waited so long I'm like fine so she sucked for another 10 minutes and I was get ready to bust so I'm like let's put the cover on and finish this, bent her over that little couch and took her to town, it's funny because of all the foot traffic back there and her slurping is exactly quiet. Got her number hope to see her again.

Courious G
11-29-23, 01:18
Was it the Asian Nicole or the Latina Nicole?

I typically have gone to Sunny, air body le palace and l&l. Finally found nicole again from le palace pre covid days and set to see her Saturday. Thinking of tryjng bamboo for first time. Who has the nicest boobs there that I should ask for. Would love a cross between Mia boobs and service (l&l) and Kiki everything else and that would be my unicorn hahaha. Have posted Prior reviews of those two along with several others so not just asking to take as I have given back too but any of you can help recommend the best girl at BW I would appreciate the advice.

LC310
11-29-23, 01:35
Another review for Amber at KS in Whittier. Had to see what the hype was all about. Previous description was definitely accurate. Arrive around 5 pm on the 27th. Waited about 5 minutes before Amber came in. Definitely cute, late 20's, large MM- I got small hands so maybe large C's small Ds. Long sloppy BBBJ, lots of DFK, good connection. Sweet and talkative. Never rushed me or wonder what was taking so long. Afterwards we chit chatted for another 15 minutes. Definitely a keeper. See her while you can.

$50 for HHR. Offered her $160 and she didn't try to collect first which doesn't seem to be the norm anymore.

Good luck.Anyone getting BBFS from Amber? Sounds like she might be the type to offer it.

Panchito33
11-29-23, 11:06
This board is becoming the Amber board. TBH, she is popular where ever she goes, SD, SB, Sac (I've seen her at each of those spots). Always in high demand for good reason. She's at KS until tomorrow, unless she extends her stay but that's unusual. Most places like this rotate girls every 15 days. Enjoy while you can.

Good luck.

Plasma Spray
11-29-23, 15:56
Who does the best DT in Nature? With no gagging?I hve seen Soda a few times and she is not shy about taking mine all the way including my marbles!

On the other hand, I m kind of midgety so.

LC310
11-29-23, 16:17
Got a chance to see Amber. Sexy girl for sure. Had s good time with her. Asked where she going after she leaves here she said San Gabriel Valley. So I got her number. She told me to text her right away so she can keep track of who she met. So guys don't asked for her number you need to she her too get it.Did she tell you what MP she will be at in San Gabriel?

DWaits
11-30-23, 02:39
Got a chance to see Amber. Sexy girl for sure. Had s good time with her. Asked where she going after she leaves here she said San Gabriel Valley. So I got her number. She told me to text her right away so she can keep track of who she met. So guys don't asked for her number you need to she her too get it.I thought Whittier is SGV. KS will have a few women at any given time. I think there were 3 when I went. My original plan was to find a small, skinny Asian, but the woman who met me at the door had puffed up lips, surgically enhanced ass, decent sized mm tits, big fake eyelashes. I forgot her name but she said she was from Las Vegas. Seems like the fuck doll type is part of the rotation.

Samurai316
11-30-23, 14:00
Had a more than stellar time at Nature yesterday with Soda. For those of you who might remember Soomi there previously, Soda is her new name. Not sure why her name was changed, but more intriguing was the fact that after I was introduced to a few girls a week and half ago after having fun with Lisa, a girl named Soda was in that intro mix. But I'm nearly certain that she wasn't the Soda (Soomi) I re-experienced yesterday. (Unless I was in a post-coital demented state, which I suppose is possible, that Soda may have gotten the boot and was replaced with Soda (Soomi). Any of you guys know about this? Just curious.

Anyway, my experience yesterday was equally good to my previous times with her, so rather than re-writing it, interested people can look at my post #33791. All good.Man. Makes me want to leave work early and hit her up. Who would you say is better, Chloe or Soda? I compare to Chloe bc I've seen her and she was ok.

Winger537
11-30-23, 14:28
Took a break from K-agencies to try out MPs here after a long time. Was a refreshing and a much more economical experience! After reading reports, went to Green sign and Mili greeted me at the door. Paid for 45 min and went in the room. She I think mistook me for someone else but nevertheless started the standard a back massage for about 15 minutes or so. Looks wise she's young (26-28), great man made Ds, has a grabby ass but not thick, and face wise an 8. After the flip, asked for FS and donation of $. 2. Started with DFK, BBBJ, and then moved on to CG, Mish and end with doggy. I liked her service a lot as she seemed really into it and after the deed she continued to play with Jr and put my hands on her tits and giggled. No English and can only understand a few basic words. Simply going by the cost, I'd definitely repeat since K agencies are getting too expensive and not worth when I can get the same quality of service at MPs with an equally attractive chick.It's the same reasons that I've sort of given up on k-agencies with the exception of asianworld (since their rate is still reasonable). Quality of service and chicks are very close (most of the time) at places like green sign compared to k-agencies. The only thing missing compared to k-agencies is probably just the shower session with the girl before and after. Besides, I just love that I could walk into MPs and bang & go.

BurlyRider142
11-30-23, 17:01
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Santa-Ana/babylove11

Looks hot and has some reviews.

AlexRodriguez
11-30-23, 17:44
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Santa-Ana/babylove11

Looks hot and has some reviews.TOFTT bro! You're new here so good opportunity to earn some cred.

At 270/ hr with a NO list of BBBJ, DFK, DATY, LFK, CIM, Greek, COF she's hard pass for me.

Surf69
11-30-23, 17:45
Back in town on business and looking for a therapist with big fake boobs that offers a decent massage, lets me play with her tits, and offers a handshake. No full service required. Age is not an issue. As long as the tits are fake and the massage is playful, I'm a happy camper. Open to any suggestions. Thank you, my friends. OC is a great scene.

CamsV
11-30-23, 17:54
Back in town on business and looking for a therapist with big fake boobs that offers a decent massage, lets me play with her tits, and offers a handshake. No full service required. Age is not an issue. As long as the tits are fake and the massage is playful, I'm a happy camper. Open to any suggestions. Thank you, my friends. OC is a great scene.I think fake right?

LC310
11-30-23, 18:12
Back in town on business and looking for a therapist with big fake boobs that offers a decent massage, lets me play with her tits, and offers a handshake. No full service required. Age is not an issue. As long as the tits are fake and the massage is playful, I'm a happy camper. Open to any suggestions. Thank you, my friends. OC is a great scene.Sunset Massage on Beach and Cerritos behind the Taco Bell and next to TJ Showgirls.

Big titted Asian bimbo MILF / GILF is stroking cock like a champ there with full access to her man made bombs.

No idea what the parlor number is, but she is the one there. Her old ad below from when she was indie has her mobile, so just text and ask if she is working that day at Sunset.

https://adultsearch.com/us/california/irvine/body-rubs/2209887

And she has a ModelHub profile too with video clips.

https://www.modelhub.com/thaibarbiedoll/videos.

Photos are accurate and she was all dolled up and looking every bit the part when I saw her at Sunset. Works alone and locks the place up for the massage. I was there for nearly 90 minutes.

80 for the 1 hour massage and I gave her another 80 as a tip.

BurlyRider142
11-30-23, 18:44
TOFTT bro! You're new here so good opportunity to earn some cred.

At 270/ hr with a NO list of BBBJ, DFK, DATY, LFK, CIM, Greek, COF she's hard pass for me.No reply yet but I'll keep why'all in the loop. New to this scene so I appreciate everyone's feedback I've been reading.

Helmette
11-30-23, 21:26
Emma, having seen a few times, was much nicer to me. I find her delightful and would love to get her service, if that is ever possible.

This time, I booked for an hour with Lisa. She wore the same dress as last time when she greeted me. Light color one piece that shows her body shape. She was about 5'6" and seemed to be in mid-30's. She has what seems to be C's, but I cannot really tell if they were man-made enhancements. Despite my plea to Emma that I would need at least 30 minutes of good and hard massage first as my neck and shoulders were in pain, Lisa massaged me lightly only for about 10 minutes and went right into teasing. Total service session lasted about 30 minutes including the massage, so I would not repeat an hour session. I read other fellow monger (s) that his hour session was filled with relaxation and great service and was not rushed, but that was not the same for me.

After I am done with bom-bom stretch, I expected Lisa to continue massaging me since we have extra 30 minutes left, but she rushed out to other fellow monger (s) who were waiting in the front. In previous two sessions at Nature, both Ice and Chloe gave me good and hard massage to my aching neck and shoulders even during a 30 minute session, and I made a mistake of thinking Lisa could do the same for an hour. Two-thirty was not worth for an hour session that was cut to 30 minute, so I will just do one-ninety for 30 minute session next time.

Emma said there is a new rotation this Friday. So I look forward to you fellow mongers' review of the new lineups.

Thanks, and Be Happy.

Panchito33
12-01-23, 11:26
I made the change from Kgirl Agency to Chinese AMPs 2 years ago when I got my first taste of the Chinese AMPs in SD at Ocean, VIP and 7 SPA. I could find a 45 min session for $$ that includes the same menu as the KGIRL agencies. That same type of Chinese spa is becoming more and more available in OC with Green Sigh, Believe, Peony and others. And there are so many gems out there like Amber for example. Her service rivals some of the best KGIRLS out there. I have my top 5 girls that I like to keep in my back pocket so I can repeat with the ones I really like. The only drawback for me is that they move around quite a bit. That can be either a good thing or a bad thing, I like consistency but I know some like variety.

It's the same reasons that I've sort of given up on k-agencies with the exception of asianworld (since their rate is still reasonable). Quality of service and chicks are very close (most of the time) at places like green sign compared to k-agencies. The only thing missing compared to k-agencies is probably just the shower session with the girl before and after. Besides, I just love that I could walk into MPs and bang & go.

Sticker
12-01-23, 11:45
This time, I booked for an hour with Lisa. Despite my plea to Emma that I would need at least 30 minutes of good and hard massage first as my neck and shoulders were in pain, Lisa massaged me lightly only for about 10 minutes and went right into teasing. Total service session lasted about 30 minutes including the massage, so I would not repeat an hour session. I read other fellow monger (s) that his hour session was filled with relaxation and great service and was not rushed, but that was not the same for me. Two-thirty was not worth for an hour session that was cut to 30 minute, so I will just do one-ninety for 30 minute session next time.I always go for 30-minute sessions at Nature as well as all AMPs. For me it's more fun to start playing from the get go, so if we finish the FS festivities before 30, and the girlie wants to give me a brief massage, it's nice but not essential. I've yet to experience a provider whose post-coital massage was at the same skill level of a legit masseuse; if I ever do I'll consider an hour repeat session with her. But currently, if I need to have aches and knots addressed, I go to a legit place for 90 minutes and get it done right.

Sticker
12-01-23, 11:47
Man. Makes me want to leave work early and hit her up. Who would you say is better, Chloe or Soda? I compare to Chloe bc I've seen her and she was ok.I've tried Chloe in the current line up; just Lisa and Soda. Lisa was great, but for me, Soda was supreme.

VoodooChile
12-01-23, 12:32
Emma, having seen a few times, was much nicer to me. I find her delightful and would love to get her service, if that is ever possible.Just like it is in any shop. YMMV. What happens for one will not happen for all. There are some "rules" about hour sessions but Emma will let you know if you ask. If they are busy, do not request an hour. You will get cut time and possibly a little attitude. (and they are often busy) Emma will actually text me when they are slow because she knows I prefer hour sessions. Was just there this week, I asked for 30 m because I thought they might be busy and Emma said. No do an hour, its slow and we actually went over an hour a little bit with no complaints and a lot of fun! There have been times that I wanted an hour but she asked me if I would do 30 because they are busy. Respect them and they will show gratitude.

BurlyRider142
12-01-23, 16:20
No reply yet but I'll keep why'all in the loop. New to this scene so I appreciate everyone's feedback I've been reading.She is legit just had a one hour massage with her in Santa Ana. Absolutely stunningly beautiful, great fake tits, tight body, pretty eyes and the massage was really good along with the HE. She does stick to her no list, but had no problem with wandering hands.

Fruit Cake
12-01-23, 17:39
Does nature in Orange offer 2 girl HAPPY E. (I read it's an Asian establishment) ? I'm seeking skinny / petite sized Latina therapists "if" anyone can recommend a place in Orange Co, LA,County, Inland Empire. I appreciate the info, this site really helps _however therapists come and go, so the search is on.

CconstantRepea
12-01-23, 18:00
Nature just got a new set of girls. Every time I've been its been asians and not the latina phenotype your describing. However if anyone can recommend I too would appreciate it. After ambers departure, I think I need to enter a latina era to get my mind off things.

Does nature in Orange offer 2 girl HAPPY E. (I read it's an Asian establishment) ? I'm seeking skinny / petite sized Latina therapists "if" anyone can recommend a place in Orange Co, LA,County, Inland Empire. I appreciate the info, this site really helps _however therapists come and go, so the search is on.

Winger537
12-01-23, 18:08
I made the change from Kgirl Agency to Chinese AMPs 2 years ago when I got my first taste of the Chinese AMPs in SD at Ocean, VIP and 7 SPA. I could find a 45 min session for $$ that includes the same menu as the KGIRL agencies. That same type of Chinese spa is becoming more and more available in OC with Green Sigh, Believe, Peony and others. And there are so many gems out there like Amber for example. Her service rivals some of the best KGIRLS out there. I have my top 5 girls that I like to keep in my back pocket so I can repeat with the ones I really like. The only drawback for me is that they move around quite a bit. That can be either a good thing or a bad thing, I like consistency but I know some like variety.Any idea where is Amber now?

Ad949
12-01-23, 18:52
Back in town on business and looking for a therapist with big fake boobs that offers a decent massage, lets me play with her tits, and offers a handshake. No full service required. Age is not an issue. As long as the tits are fake and the massage is playful, I'm a happy camper. Open to any suggestions. Thank you, my friends. OC is a great scene.While they may not be fake, both Erika and Sarah at Bio Luana in Lake Forest would fit the bill. Schedule is posted on their web site.

Panchito33
12-01-23, 19:08
Said she was taking a month off, probably won't be back till Jan. But I would be surprised if it was OC. Might be SB or SAC.

Any idea where is Amber now?

CconstantRepea
12-01-23, 19:12
Dang might need to find a reason to be in that area. But yeah, same intel I got, said she was going to take a break not sure where shell be next.

Said she was taking a month off, probably won't be back till Jan. But I would be surprised if it was OC. Might be SB or SAC.

VoodooChile
12-01-23, 20:05
Nature just got a new set of girls. Every time I've been its been asians and not the latina phenotype your describing. However if anyone can recommend I too would appreciate it. After ambers departure, I think I need to enter a latina era to get my mind off things.Nature is indeed strictly Asian. 90% Chinese but have seen Viet and Korean here and there. The only 2 Latina shops that I am aware of are Angeltouch and there's one on Lincoln but the name eludes me. Angeltouch is pricey and the other one is much lower quality so. I have seen random Latinas in nuru spas that are to die for, but very pricey. Girls like Star at Mimosa (she used to do the Newport /17 locations). Biotec also has some very nice Latinas but again. Cost goes up there.

CconstantRepea
12-01-23, 20:06
I wanted to see Amber one more time before she left. I've been seeing her quite a few times since she was introduced to us. Throughout our sessions I've kinda learned a bit more about her. We talked about what she does in her free time, where she's planning to go after this, she even said that she would like to hang out outside the massage parlor (doubtful). She asked for MY number. If you've seen her, you already know. She is so enthusiastic about sex. I feel like I don't even need to go into details. But I will.

Couple odd things happened during this session. During the initial rubdown, we kinda chat about our day. She's nude and mounted on top of me, and she's like, "oh I want to show you picture of my boyfriend!" I'm like, 'is this appropriate? Is this the best time for this?" I don't think I want to see this, you just said you wanted to hang out outside the shop, please don't ruin the illusion that I have a shot. She showed me the picture & I kinda deflated. I didn't know what to say. Hes a normal, handsome looking Chinese dude. The only thing I thought to ask was whether he's cool with this line of work? She said it pays the bills, and besides he's traveling a lot for work. Hmm. Kinda sus.

Next, as she's giving me the sloppiest BJ ever, she stares into my eyes and says "do you want to be my boyfriend?" probably teasing, but given the tone, ESL, and weird boyfriend dynamic at home, it's kinda giving sincerity. I said "lets hang out and go on a date first?" but in my head I'm like, if we can fuck like this for free on a regular basis, we can be whatever you want.

And final weird thing. I'm on my knees eating her pussy on the edge of the bed. I see her playing with her tits. I stand up to put it back in. I start slowly fucking her with her legs on my shoulders, savoring the view. I look to the side of her head and see the picture of her boyfriend still open on her phone. I don't know why, but this really put me into a different gear considering I was kinda exhausted from having 2 girls the previous day (I'm not that young anymore). I look in her eyes and she tells me to fuck her hard. I start fucking her like a demon possessed. I'm drooling, I'm sweating, I can feel her cum drip down my balls as they slap her asshole. I believe yumi is telling her to hurry up in Chinese, but were both like "shut the fuck up!! Next thing I know, Yumi opens the door as I have amber folded under me like a card table as I'm thrusting away. We both encourage her to come in and watch / join. We laugh. Amber suggest next time we should have threesome; shed be fucking me and I can eat yumis ass. I'm secretly crying inside at the missed opportunity. I glance again out the corner and that goddamn picture is still open, but its motivating me to just keep fucking her harder. I may never fuck this woman again and this may be the closest ill ever get to being the bull in a cuckold situation. I'm about ready to cum, she demands it in her mouth. We get back into 69, I can feel her stroking faster and sucking harder as I get her to cum. Tell me when you cum she says as I'm eating her pussy, feeling all the spit, lube, cum smear onto my face. I finish. We both get up. I see her phone & that god damn picture is still open on her phone. She notices too and closes it immediately. She kisses me, just a little peck, with my cum still in her mouth. She spits it out and says "you're so nasty" with a smile on her face. What's wrong with me.

She puts my denim jacket on to cover up as she fetches me a towel. Its a cropped thing, so its hardly covering anything. Amongst the many sessions of nasty sex we've shared, I find this act to be so sexy, so cool, so carefree, so charming. A lot of things are going through my head while she's out. I've never seen "pretty woman," how does that end? Does boyfriend know what she's doing, and how does he live with himself? Should I retire from this hobby? Alternating between her and Soda from nature, I don't think anything can top this. I think of the last scene in "end of evangelion. " I am a pathetic simp. Nothing will come of this. She comes back looking cute half naked wearing my jacket.

Kinda bittersweet. We chat and I ask where she'll be after this. She said she'll probably take a little break, but she'll let me know (doubtful). We DFK a little bit more. She says she still wants to hangout with me (doubtful). I don't want to blow up her phone, but tell her she is free to text me if she has free time. Again, not expecting much to come of this. She slips back into her dress, tits half out, takes my hand, and guides me out the door. I kiss her one more time and depart into the night. Its only 8 pm. Maybe I should eat something and go for round 2? No ill see here again somewhere. Time ain't accidental.

CamsV
12-01-23, 20:15
Gone to work for Uber per text. Anyone have her info? Great massage, one of the best when my back is tight. Saw her at least 8 times, would like to keep someone that good.

BigTitsMcGee
12-01-23, 22:25
I can attest to this. I just wrote a 4 paragraph essay on my experience with her but instead of posting it, I refreshed the page and it all disappeared.

FML.

No way I'm writing all that again so I'll keep it short and sweet. Awesome spa (ROM) beautiful girl with great attitude, beautiful bossoms and sensual touch. And that perfectly placed mirror so I can watch her slide her nude body on me while I'm face down *chef's kiss*. Super sensual and unrushed, the HE HJ was slow and teased both face down and on the flip very well. Took a shower and was on my way. 180 all together and although technically just a nude HJ, still a good value to me because of the whole overall pleasant experience. But to each their own. Looking to return to this spa, please shoot me some recs for this place with similar service and big tits. LOL.

She is legit just had a one hour massage with her in Santa Ana. Absolutely stunningly beautiful, great fake tits, tight body, pretty eyes and the massage was really good along with the HE. She does stick to her no list, but had no problem with wandering hands.

Winger537
12-02-23, 00:29
Anyone else in the current lineup at KS worth seeing?

Art DutchMan
12-02-23, 01:30
Gone to work for Uber per text. Anyone have her info? Great massage, one of the best when my back is tight. Saw her at least 8 times, would like to keep someone that good.I've got her number, but I can't just give it out like that. I know you understand.

CconstantRepea
12-02-23, 01:35
Against my better judgment, I went back to KS after spending all day sulking around after the departure of Amber. For some reason, I thought it would be symbolic if I revisited the place of my joy / grief. Anyway, the vibe of the place felt so different compared to yesterday.

Angela, 5"2' Chinese little spinner. Dyed brown hair, little bs, little ass, tat across the stomach. Pretty cute. Speaks some english, but we had to bust out the translator at one point. I asked her how its been today, she says so slow! She didn't believe me when I said it was so busy yesterday.

She guided me to the room where I got undressed and laid on the table. Not even a hint of a massage, just asked what I wanted. Boom boom. She came back and wiped me down. Started giving me a little fingernail tease then gave me a tongue bath up and down the whole body. On the flip she continues the nail and tongue bath combo, then into BBBJ & DT. Its pretty good, could use more spit, but she wasnt necessarily shy with it. She put on the cover and rode me cowgirl and she was super into it. We started to DFK in this position. I got on top of her and started DFK her. She felt like she was really into it, she was really caressing me and shit. Then I had her standing missionary where she really tightened up. She was screaming don't stop which immediately almost made me cum. I pulled out then we did some standing doggy. She started shaking her ass and fucking me back made me pop in the bag. She said she wanted more, I still feel pretty good, but she said for a little more money. Ah never mind. Worth a repeat.

Anyone else in the current lineup at KS worth seeing?

CamsV
12-02-23, 03:59
Anyone else in the current lineup at KS worth seeing?The ones I saw while I saw amber were all relatively in the same group of hotness so honestly doesn't seem bad.

Faceless1
12-02-23, 13:10
Against my better judgment, I went back to KS after spending all day sulking around after the departure of Amber. For some reason, I thought it would be symbolic if I revisited the place of my joy / grief. Anyway, the vibe of the place felt so different compared to yesterday.

Angela, 5"2' Chinese little spinner. Dyed brown hair, little bs, little ass, tat across the stomach. Pretty cute. Speaks some english, but we had to bust out the translator at one point. I asked her how its been today, she says so slow! She didn't believe me when I said it was so busy yesterday.

She guided me to the room where I got undressed and laid on the table. Not even a hint of a massage, just asked what I wanted. Boom boom. She came back and wiped me down. Started giving me a little fingernail tease then gave me a tongue bath up and down the whole body. On the flip she continues the nail and tongue bath combo, then into BBBJ & DT. Its pretty good, could use more spit, but she wasnt necessarily shy with it. She put on the cover and rode me cowgirl and she was super into it. We started to DFK in this position. I got on top of her and started DFK her. She felt like she was really into it, she was really caressing me and shit. Then I had her standing missionary where she really tightened up. She was screaming don't stop which immediately almost made me cum. I pulled out then we did some standing doggy. She started shaking her ass and fucking me back made me pop in the bag. She said she wanted more, I still feel pretty good, but she said for a little more money. Ah never mind. Worth a repeat.Where's is KS if you don't mind me asking? Or point me to RM works too thanks.

Lift Her Up
12-02-23, 17:30
I thought Whittier is SGV. KS . . . Whittier isn't in the SGV. It's south of the hills. It's in Los Angeles County, but, like La Mirada, it's generally reported on here. I for one have an OC feel about it. I've seen it reported on here since I joined in 2008. Sometimes the posts start with "I know it's in LA County but. . . ".

Lift Her Up.

DSeanC
12-02-23, 18:30
I tried to text Emma but she ghosted me so I just went there without an appointment. Elsa is back and she answered the door and takes me to one of the rooms. I wanted to see who else was available and saw that Soda was still there and Amy struck my interest. I asked about Emma but they all said she's on a vacation, not sure if true or not. Anyways, I usually pay. 6 for 45 minutes but. 7/ hr is what I paid. Amy walks in and I only had $. 3 left since I didn't plan ok spending another. 1 and didn't feel like going back to the car so I told Amy I'll pay her another ten afterwards because $. 4 gets me full access. At least that's what I thought.

Amy is very cute, little taller than Elsa probably 5'2 or 3"with natural Bs, skinny body type. I skip the massage and we DFK and she gave a very nice BBBJ on her knees while I was sitting on the table. I wanted to return the favor but right away she wouldn't let me DATY by covering her pussy with her hand. I asked why? And she said something about the tip. I didn't feel like arguing so I just pounded her in mish, k9 and back to mish to finish in the bag. I asked how much tip for the full access and she said $. 8 since my session was an hour LOL I was like what the hell is going on here. As I was leaving she asked about the additional ten for her tip but I told her I couldn't DATY and out the door in 45 minutes. I didn't think she was happy and neither was I. Unless Eva or Emma comes back I probably won't return.

CJamesTX85
12-02-23, 19:05
Was it the Asian Nicole or the Latina Nicole?This is the one that started off at le palace. Got the girls enhanced. Went today as have t seen her in years. Had it hyped in my head as it was just ok. She is sweet and I like her voice, higher pitched and all and still very petite and and.

Busty. Might be the last time as it was very mechanical and there.

Wasn't much of a tease. Again never pushed FS with her so maybe that is where she shines.

BraveNuPengwin
12-02-23, 19:23
I tried to text Emma but she ghosted me so I just went there without an appointment. Elsa is back and she answered the door and takes me to one of the rooms. I wanted to see who else was available and saw that Soda was still there and Amy struck my interest. I asked about Emma but they all said she's on a vacation, not sure if true or not. Anyways, I usually pay. 6 for 45 minutes but. 7/ hr is what I paid. Amy walks in and I only had $. 3 left since I didn't plan ok spending another. 1 and didn't feel like going back to the car so I told Amy I'll pay her another ten afterwards because $. 4 gets me full access. At least that's what I thought.

Amy is very cute, little taller than Elsa probably 5'2 or 3"with natural Bs, skinny body type. I skip the massage and we DFK and she gave a very nice BBBJ on her knees while I was sitting on the table. I wanted to return the favor but right away she wouldn't let me DATY by covering her pussy with her hand. I asked why? And she said something about the tip. I didn't feel like arguing so I just pounded her in mish, k9 and back to mish to finish in the bag. I asked how much tip for the full access and she said $. 8 since my session was an hour LOL I was like what the hell is going on here. As I was leaving she asked about the additional ten for her tip but I told her I couldn't DATY and out the door in 45 minutes. I didn't think she was happy and neither was I. Unless Eva or Emma comes back I probably won't return.The green goblin is notorious for rips, bait and switch, & high tips. YMMV.

DWaits
12-02-23, 19:32
Whittier isn't in the SGV. It's south of the hills. It's in Los Angeles County, but, like La Mirada, it's generally reported on here. I for one have an OC feel about it. I've seen it reported on here since I joined in 2008. Sometimes the posts start with "I know it's in LA County but. . . ".

Lift Her Up.Makes sense, but I think that most reviews of Whittier seem to be in SGV. Although I think I found out about KS in the LA forum where someone said they were posting there but thought it was SGV. Either way, whittier seems to be a bit like westminster with the amount of AMPs.

Mel
12-02-23, 20:00
Back in town on business and looking for a therapist with big fake boobs that offers a decent massage, lets me play with her tits, and offers a handshake. No full service required. Age is not an issue. As long as the tits are fake and the massage is playful, I'm a happy camper. Open to any suggestions. Thank you, my friends. OC is a great scene.I've not seen her in person, but Thailani has generally good mentions on this board before. Check post #34645 right after your original posting.

BraveNuPengwin
12-02-23, 20:36
This is the one that started off at le palace. Got the girls enhanced. Went today as have t seen her in years. Had it hyped in my head as it was just ok. She is sweet and I like her voice, higher pitched and all and still very petite and and.

Wasn't much of a tease. Again never pushed FS with her so maybe that is where she shines.Is FS possible here? I only went a few times and it was a jack shack with nothing special.

BraveNuPengwin
12-02-23, 20:37
Gone to work for Uber per text. Anyone have her info? Great massage, one of the best when my back is tight. Saw her at least 8 times, would like to keep someone that good.Is FS or a BJ possible at top10? I've only been once or twice massage was decent without the out of body Burlkes Williams experience.

New8888
12-03-23, 06:54
This is the one that started off at le palace. Got the girls enhanced. Went today as have t seen her in years. Had it hyped in my head as it was just ok. She is sweet and I like her voice, higher pitched and all and still very petite and and.

Wasn't much of a tease. Again never pushed FS with her so maybe that is where she shines.Oh she went back to le place? Or went to a new one? Haven't see her over a year.

Booyah63
12-03-23, 10:50
I've got her number, but I can't just give it out like that. I know you understand.Did you get a reply from Ana that she is driving for Uber or was the message from Coco? No therapist will ever make enough driving for Uber compared to their income at HE spas.

Art DutchMan
12-03-23, 11:17
Did you get a reply from Ana that she is driving for Uber or was the message from Coco? No therapist will ever make enough driving for Uber compared to their income at HE spas.I talked directly with Ana, not just Coco. I think she's got something else going on in her life and I agree that there is no way she could make the kind of tax free money driving with Uber that she was making doing massage. Maybe there is a chance that she will pop up again. We can only hope.

CaliBoy1985
12-03-23, 16:18
Where's is KS if you don't mind me asking? Or point me to RM works too thanks.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-ks-spa-whittier-ca-192830#rubmaps.

Rocco D
12-03-23, 16:39
I have been out of circulation for a while now but wanted to see if anyone knew if Eve or Eva, can't recall exactly, but she had huge books and was down in Aliso. She had perfectly huge cans, was always down for Russian and I'm looking for similar. Anyone know if she resurfaced after her prior spot closed down? All I recall is it was near a daycare type place and was uncomfortable as hell, bear I think a 7-11 too.

NotHobbyPro
12-03-23, 18:46
Is there a spot in Whittier that massages you first before the FS?

VoodooChile
12-03-23, 19:12
Is there a spot in Whittier that massages you first before the FS?LOL. Apparently you don't like to read. Pretty much the last 2 pages have been about KS Spa in Whittier.

SaltyDog
12-03-23, 20:06
Is there a spot in Whittier that massages you first before the FS?Especially from Judy👎.

The place on Painter stay away 👎.

Mr Plumber
12-03-23, 22:25
Is FS or a BJ possible at top10? I've only been once or twice massage was decent without the out of body Burlkes Williams experience.Lucy is my fav here but in the 10 years I've enjoyed myself here, the only release I received from any of their staff was a hand shake. There's been a little bit of OTC / UTC access and, depending on her mood, Lucy will get fully naked and offer up a fur-burger for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner.

Iislali938
12-03-23, 22:28
Around Raton Dr and El Toro Rd, I discovered Victoria Spa in Lake Forest. AMP's in general can be hit or miss, but this place was full on hit. For sure this wasn't Didi's first rodeo. Spoiler alert: Skills and dexterity so on point you will bust one of the hardest nuts ever. She had to be around 25-28 years old, not taller than 5'3", and barely hitting 115-118 lbs. Rocking some nice C cups and long dark brown hair. Very interesting personality if you take the time to chat with her. Totally carries an English convo well. Didi got sexier curves than some of the other Asian girls you'd see in other places.

Like I said, Didi's skills and dexterity were top tier. Girl never missed once. Didi was totally chill every time I asked her to focus on a specific area or change things up. I became so relaxed that I didn't even realize how much time has passed nor did I notice her checking the clock. Then she finished it all off with a BBJ that just kept going and going and deeper and deeper. She did a great job using all of her assets to really make the senses go wild. No doubt I would pay her another visit at Victoria Spa.

BraveNuPengwin
12-03-23, 22:35
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-ks-spa-whittier-ca-192830#rubmaps.I'd like to check out, is it worth the hour drive from Oc? Sounds like standard high tip 200 ¥.

Rocco D
12-04-23, 00:59
Yeah, Selena has fake boobs there's no doubt.

I think fake right?

NotHobbyPro
12-04-23, 01:20
LOL. Apparently you don't like to read. Pretty much the last 2 pages have been about KS Spa in Whittier.All reports seem to say that girls of KS go straight to business hence I asked if there's a spot that massages first before the action.

BraveNuPengwin
12-04-23, 02:22
Lucy is my fav here but in the 10 years I've enjoyed myself here, the only release I received from any of their staff was a hand shake. There's been a little bit of OTC / UTC access and, depending on her mood, Lucy will get fully naked and offer up a fur-burger for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner.Nice, breakfast of championz.

Remind me which one is Lucy? One time I got a hottie but Massage was subpar. Another was a great massage but I only saw 30+ age here. Also The Mystical BW serenity is lacking especially if the karaoke is blasting next door.

Ho Down Man2
12-04-23, 12:52
Does nature in Orange offer 2 girl HAPPY E. (I read it's an Asian establishment) ? I'm seeking skinny / petite sized Latina therapists "if" anyone can recommend a place in Orange Co, LA,County, Inland Empire. I appreciate the info, this site really helps _however therapists come and go, so the search is on.I have not been in awhile but when I did, the Latina's were hot. They will do anything if the price is right.

CconstantRepea
12-04-23, 13:29
With the previous ks line up, in my experience they all started with a massage. I think in one of my reviews I mentioned I got massaged. Usually the massage isn't the highlight / not worth mentioning. Current ks lineup, I only had Angel or Angela who did not do a massage, only a tongue bath. So I guess if you want one you can ask, but don't expect it to be particularly good.

All reports seem to say that girls of KS go straight to business hence I asked if there's a spot that massages first before the action.

CaliBoy1985
12-04-23, 15:08
I'd like to check out, is it worth the hour drive from Oc? Sounds like standard high tip 200 .A lot of reports seem to think it's worth the drive. For a half hour the girls here have never pressured me for more than I have tipped. I tip strictly based on service so sometimes $ but I usually get great service so I generally tip $140. Point is these girls are pretty chill so don't get hung up on what others report for tip.

Smashing1979
12-04-23, 17:20
Now that Believe / Hypno has relocated (mamasan said their lease was up) and moved further away from me to Orange, I wasn't planning to visit anytime soon. Now it's called Spring Spa. Except mamasan told me that one of her best, Alma, was back. Truly one of my ATFs, I booked her yesterday. She is as gorgeous and fun as ever, and she's so tiny and flawless that it almost felt (again) like I was doing something illegal. But she's probably mid-20's, maybe 5' tall, no tatts or marks, and perfectly proportioned.

And fun as fuck. She doesn't speak English much, but her sense of humor still comes shining through with limited verbiage, facial expressions and hand gestures. The typical routine as before, with LFK, DFK, BBBJ, 69 and multiple positions Near GFE, and the same price as before: $40 HF; $140 tip. And they've already printed Spring Spa VIP cards, so I got my first stamp there. She's there for another week, and I hope to play with her again.

Definitely put a Spring in my step.Where is Spring Spa located? PM is fine. Thank you!

Mr Plumber
12-04-23, 17:40
Nice, breakfast of championz.

Remind me which one is Lucy? One time I got a hottie but Massage was subpar. Another was a great massage but I only saw 30+ age here. Also The Mystical BW serenity is lacking especially if the karaoke is blasting next door.Some say she is Viet but if so, she speaks and understands Mandarin very well. English skills are good. A bit under 5' tall, petite, firm body, shoulder length black hair. Excellent posterior to caress. Small waist (but not waify thin) and nice B cups. Again, some don't like her face as she has some acne scars but none of that ever bothered me. She's got to be pushing 40 but not quite there yet. As my old buddy the strip club announcer used to say, "The bigger the bill, the bigger the thrill!" I've offered her gobs for CFS but she's always held her ground while stating, "We don't do that here. " But by the size of her eyes when staring at a wad of benji's, I think there's a threshold at which she might concede. Then again, she's worked there such a long time, she may not ever risk losing her job. I recommend going at 8:30 am or 9 am (call first). There's usually only one person there (Lucy), the karaoke joint isn't open yet and you can get away with making a bit more noise of your own. Hope Lucy takes good care of you BNP.

BraveNuPengwin
12-04-23, 19:16
I have not been in awhile but when I did, the Latina's were hot. They will do anything if the price is right.Haven't been in years, I don't recall the señoras ever being "hot" but definitely acceptable. I really like they will do a line up in your room and you can choose whichever you fancy.

Biggest perk IMO, especially if you are going in blindfolded.

CEJ8911
12-04-23, 19:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Fe Maiden
12-04-23, 19:27
Around Raton Dr and El Toro Rd, I discovered Victoria Spa in Lake Forest. AMP's in general can be hit or miss, but this place was full on hit. For sure this wasn't Didi's first rodeo. Spoiler alert: Skills and dexterity so on point you will bust one of the hardest nuts ever. She had to be around 25-28 years old, not taller than 5'3", and barely hitting 115-118 lbs. Rocking some nice C cups and long dark brown hair. Very interesting personality if you take the time to chat with her. Totally carries an English convo well. Didi got sexier curves than some of the other Asian girls you'd see in other places.

Like I said, Didi's skills and dexterity were top tier. Girl never missed once. Didi was totally chill every time I asked her to focus on a specific area or change things up. I became so relaxed that I didn't even realize how much time has passed nor did I notice her checking the clock. Then she finished it all off with a BBJ that just kept going and going and deeper and deeper. She did a great job using all of her assets to really make the senses go wild. No doubt I would pay her another visit at Victoria Spa.Sounds great! What was the damage?

DandyDude
12-04-23, 20:06
Where is Spring Spa located? PM is fine. Thank you!I checked the Spring spa last week and the new location is behind sushi place in town and center dr Orange. And there is a small neon sign. Spa- Open.

I got lucky to meet Alma. Thanks to Sticker. She's petite and pretty and her service was excellent.

Faceless1
12-04-23, 21:42
Went to green signs today to blow off some steam, and by popular vote, I picked Elsa.

Honestly, she is as cute as most of the monger said she is, she is not your typical provider, more of have that look like she can be your side piece, certainly not GFE, but more like a mistress vibe for me.

Asked for 45 minutes, and offered my usual 1. 6 so she knew I am here for business. But near the end, when I ask for CIM, she ask me to offer more, which it is certainly a first for green sign; I gave it because I am here to have a good time and it is not about the money. But dislike the fact that she asked when we are in near point of no return. It just takes me out of it a little, Have you pros experience this at Green sign? Oh and she knows about our feedback system and RM feedbacks BTW guys, she is proud of it she wants all of the mongers give her those 5 star feedbacks.

SaltyDog
12-05-23, 00:30
All reports seem to say that girls of KS go straight to business hence I asked if there's a spot that massages first before the action.I got to know now what did she say? It would e nice but that's getting fewer and fewer. But there are a few that'll give you a five minute massage.

What she tell you?

BraveNuPengwin
12-05-23, 00:32
I checked the Spring spa last week and the new location is behind sushi place in town and center dr Orange. And there is a small neon sign. Spa- Open.

I got lucky to meet Alma. Thanks to Sticker. She's petite and pretty and her service was excellent.No more, they have been shut down.

Fruit Cake
12-05-23, 03:18
I checked the Spring spa last week and the new location is behind sushi place in town and center dr Orange. And there is a small neon sign. Spa- Open.

I got lucky to meet Alma. Thanks to Sticker. She's petite and pretty and her service was excellent.I Rubmaped the number for spring Spa, (657#) person answered -didn't know an Alma, but was a massage establishment # need more details on location.

BraveNuPengwin
12-05-23, 09:00
Went to green signs today to blow off some steam, and by popular vote, I picked Elsa.

Honestly, she is as cute as most of the monger said she is, she is not your typical provider, more of have that look like she can be your side piece, certainly not GFE, but more like a mistress vibe for me.

Asked for 45 minutes, and offered my usual 1. 6 so she knew I am here for business. But near the end, when I ask for CIM, she ask me to offer more, which it is certainly a first for green sign; I gave it because I am here to have a good time and it is not about the money. But dislike the fact that she asked when we are in near point of no return. It just takes me out of it a little, Have you pros experience this at Green sign? Oh and she knows about our feedback system and RM feedbacks BTW guys, she is proud of it she wants all of the mongers give her those 5 star feedbacks.This is normal for green goblin, every time I have been it's an upsell.

CconstantRepea
12-05-23, 12:11
Yeah I texted last night inquiring about the girls. They replied "no open" and said they were running out of a hotel.

I got lucky to meet Alma. Thanks to Sticker. She's petite and pretty and her service was excellent.

No more, they have been shut down.

Sticker
12-05-23, 12:23
No more, they have been shut down.That location is indeed closed, but their operation has not ceased permanently (at least not yet). I texted with mamasan yesterday, and she said she plans to re-open relatively soon, but I didn't ask her where it might be. She did offer me the option of meeting a girl at a hotel, but I chose to go over to Nature instead.

Sticker
12-05-23, 12:52
Went to green signs today to blow off some steam, and by popular vote, I picked Elsa. Honestly, she is as cute as most of the monger said she is, she is not your typical provider, more of have that look like she can be your side piece, certainly not GFE, but more like a mistress vibe for me. Oh and she knows about our feedback system and RM feedbacks BTW guys, she is proud of it she wants all of the mongers give her those 5 star feedbacks.I saw her for the first time yesterday, and despite my many good experiences with other providers at Nature, Elsa is now my ATF there. Since there are lots of past reports on her, I'll just add that besides appearing DDG to me, her super fun personality is as much of a plus as her amazing sexual prowess. Someone wrote that she was having a hard time with taking a weenie fully in poochie-style, but that's how I finished with her and she took my somewhat oversized southern soldier completely. I was lucky I got to that point, because she also had down the BBBJDT with her head over the table, and it was hard to keep from blasting that way.

On a side note, since mamasan Emma is on vacay (don't know if that's permanent or not), alternate mamasan Nina is a total kick. I had to wait about 10 minutes for Elsa, during which time Nina came back to the laundry room waiting area to entertain me; unleashing her nice C+ cups, a little kissing and playing with my unsheathed unit. Now THAT's service with a smile!

Rrrr888
12-05-23, 14:21
12/4/23.

I was in the area and decided to stop by. When I entered, I was greeted by Jiajia. She brought me to the room and took my $50 for a HH. When she came back, she gave me my change and there was no beating around the Bush and no massage. She went straight for the cop check along with some LFK. I of course did the same and started rubbing her pussy. She was not wearing any underwear under the dress. Jiajia has a cute face, perky B cups, and was pretty skinny but sexy. There was a little negotiation (she asked how much I was going to pay). I offered $140, but she wanted $160 for everything. I gave in since it seems that this is the going rate after going through the reviews on RM. I'll just say that it was definitely worth it.

She had me sit down on the chair and she started licking and sucking me everywhere down there. Lots of teasing and good enthusiasm. She gave an awesome BBBJ while also licking and kissing around the whole area up and down my inner legs and balls. It was probably one of the best BJs I've ever had and she kept on going for about 15 min. We moved on to 69 and she was still doing an awesome BBBJ while I was DATY. I didn't want to pop too early, so I had her turn around and sit on my face while I DATY and played with her tits. We moved on to FS with her getting on top CG and I was enjoying her tits while she was riding me with some DFK too. Next we did doggy, and I didn't last much longer than a few minutes and popped in the bag. Her alarm on her phone went off right after I popped. She got dressed and cleaned me up. I asked her what days she was there but apparently, she was there only a total of 2 days and she'll be gone after 12/5. She said she was going back home.

LngTimeMongr
12-05-23, 14:21
I saw her for the first time yesterday, and despite my many good experiences with other providers at Nature, Elsa is now my ATF there. Since there are lots of past reports on her, I'll just add that besides appearing DDG to me, her super fun personality is as much of a plus as her amazing sexual prowess. Someone wrote that she was having a hard time with taking a weenie fully in poochie-style, but that's how I finished with her and she took my somewhat oversized southern soldier completely. I was lucky I got to that point, because she also had down the BBBJDT with her head over the table, and it was hard to keep from blasting that way.

On a side note, since mamasan Emma is on vacay (don't know if that's permanent or not), alternate mamasan Nina is a total kick. I had to wait about 10 minutes for Elsa, during which time Nina came back to the laundry room waiting area to entertain me; unleashing her nice C+ cups, a little kissing and playing with my unsheathed unit. Now THAT's service with a smile!Is elsa the young petite one with a big back tattoo?

Oc Amper
12-05-23, 14:59
That location is indeed closed, but their operation has not ceased permanently (at least not yet). I texted with mamasan yesterday, and she said she plans to re-open relatively soon, but I didn't ask her where it might be. She did offer me the option of meeting a girl at a hotel, but I chose to go over to Nature instead.I'll say, suspect they got kicked out of the Tustin Ave location. Too much traffic in such a sleepy strip center.

It is very surprising, the new location has closed That truly didn't last long, maybe one of the shortest I ever recall. Previous shortest, was the OK Accupressure, maybe 3rd or 4th location, in Santa Ana, West Side of the 55 freeway. Fairly old complex and neighboring complexes were equally as old. That is the one I mentioned, they constructed all the rooms, and a short time later I drove by and it was being demo'd. Asked the Korean guy doing the work, and he said this kind of business wasn't allowed. Still think that is pretty funny, not allowed.

Well, we are coming up on an election year. Some of these places will get shut down, for various reasons or will voluntarily shut down on their own to avoid election crackdowns.

Lift Her Up
12-05-23, 15:33
I'll say, suspect they got kicked out of the Tustin Ave location. Too much traffic in such a sleepy strip center.Early this morning, prior to Amper's posting, I drove by just to confirm and yep it's closed. With hindsight, maybe not the best idea to open in a building where more than half the space is rented by a church.

Lift Her Up.

Faceless1
12-05-23, 15:48
Is elsa the young petite one with a big back tattoo?Yes she is the one. Suppose to be best in this group.

DWaits
12-05-23, 17:35
11112 Santa Gertrudes Ave.Whittier.CA 90604 massage 💕💕3 girls go to work, 💕$50 for 30 minutes, 💕$60 for 60 minutes, 😊😊Might be back in southern California next week for work. The KS discussion had me revisiting Whittier posts since one of my old college roommates lives there. Did anyone else ever check out this spot?

https://sumosear.ch/phone/626-586-8222

VoodooChile
12-05-23, 19:01
Yes she is the one. Suppose to be best in this group.I honestly don't recall a back tat but she has a dolphin above one of her breasts.

Oc Amper
12-05-23, 19:07
Early this morning, prior to Amper's posting, I drove by just to confirm and yep it's closed. With hindsight, maybe not the best idea to open in a building where more than half the space is rented by a church.

Lift Her Up.Just another tenant, with all patrons and workers praising god all throughout the day. Not much different from the church, when looked at that way.

TobeYoung
12-05-23, 19:21
Going to try out tomorrow. Haven't seen much on it but will be in area. Any updates? I'll report back.

Citrus1999
12-05-23, 19:30
I saw her for the first time yesterday, and despite my many good experiences with other providers at Nature, Elsa is now my ATF there. Since there are lots of past reports on her, I'll just add that besides appearing DDG to me, her super fun personality is as much of a plus as her amazing sexual prowess. Someone wrote that she was having a hard time with taking a weenie fully in poochie-style, but that's how I finished with her and she took my somewhat oversized southern soldier completely. I was lucky I got to that point, because she also had down the BBBJDT with her head over the table, and it was hard to keep from blasting that way.

On a side note, since mamasan Emma is on vacay (don't know if that's permanent or not), alternate mamasan Nina is a total kick. I had to wait about 10 minutes for Elsa, during which time Nina came back to the laundry room waiting area to entertain me; unleashing her nice C+ cups, a little kissing and playing with my unsheathed unit. Now THAT's service with a smile!That's the best thing about Nature is how friendly and freaky everyone is including Emma and Nina. I've definitely fooled around with Emma but not Nina, yet. Nina appears more touchy and freaky but she's a little older. I'd love to check out her C's tho next visit.

Alowicious
12-05-23, 22:53
Anyone got feedback on Angel Spa Massage on Harbor & Edinger?

AlCapone2006
12-05-23, 23:32
Checked out Kayla at this place. Skinny early 30's Asian Gal.

B cups. Total $150. Good massage and nice HE.

https://nightfunpages.com/santa-ana-beautiful-new-asian-girls-best-servicesexy-40-30-mins-442-291-9731/

AlCapone2006
12-05-23, 23:36

On a side note, since mamasan Emma is on vacay (don't know if that's permanent or not), alternate mamasan Nina is a total kick. I had to wait about 10 minutes for Elsa, during which time Nina came back to the laundry room waiting area to entertain me; unleashing her nice C+ cups, a little kissing and playing with my unsheathed unit. Now THAT's service with a smile!Everyone waits in the laundry room llol.

JammerOne
12-06-23, 09:53
That's the best thing about Nature is how friendly and freaky everyone is including Emma and Nina. I've definitely fooled around with Emma but not Nina, yet. Nina appears more touchy and freaky but she's a little older. I'd love to check out her C's tho next visit.Hey all, visiting out that way next week and want to have a good experience while I am there, can someone share their better spots with me. You can always message me if not appropriate to put on here. I like Asian girls of course and looking for more than a HE. Thanks for letting me post in your area.

Dildo Baggens
12-06-23, 11:37
Years ago when Whittier was a going hot spot for MPs, there was a Latin spa (FS) but didn't last to long. Might want to strike while the iron's hot.

Might be back in southern California next week for work. The KS discussion had me revisiting Whittier posts since one of my old college roommates lives there. Did anyone else ever check out this spot?

https://sumosear.ch/phone/626-586-8222

SaltyDog
12-06-23, 13:21
Years ago when Whittier was a going hot spot for MPs, there was a Latin spa (FS) but didn't last to long. Might want to strike while the iron's hot.Man that was a long long time ago. I think that little park on the Blvd. Was where the shops were. After I read some good reviews I hit up KS and yes! There's some nice poin there. One place I tried and walked out pissed was Judy's on Painter. To top it off it's a block away from WPD. Judy / Amy we all know from Merced and she grew in a total b.h! Huge huge vag that I couldn't feel or nut.

Yea get it while you can.

Sticker
12-06-23, 15:06
Everyone waits in the laundry room llol.Not always. I started out waiting in the girls' room, so maybe another dude was already back in the laundry room. It was fun being in the girls room, since they have a vanity table to redo their makeup and hair after getting pounded. I was only in that room for 5 minutes, but two different girls other than Elsa came in during that time to primp up. And they both greeted me with a brief kiss and a little touchy feelie, so that was a nice perk.

WoodYee
12-06-23, 17:29
I feel like I read awhile back that there was someone that did hair cuts and offered HE release as well. This was a looooong time ago. Any such places still exist?

-Woodyee.

KammyMike
12-06-23, 17:54
I feel like I read awhile back that there was someone that did hair cuts and offered HE release as well. This was a looooong time ago. Any such places still exist?

-Woodyee.I used to frequent a place off Beach / Karelia. Vietnamese hair dresser / massage place. She'll do hair / shampoo and put her boobies in your face. After that you can't leave without getting a massage / HE but no FS.

CryMoarHoar
12-06-23, 18:37
Going to try out tomorrow. Haven't seen much on it but will be in area. Any updates? I'll report back.Played a visit last week. It was just meh. A skinny dark skin MILF giving BBBJ BLS (good suction) and CFS.

4 entry + 1. 2 tips.

I do not find HYA at this location no more.

TradingFavs714
12-06-23, 20:26
Read so much about Elsa so I decided to stop by. Asked for her but she was busy. Mamasan said there's a new gal I might like.

I got Anna. She's great. Late 20's or early 30's. Around 5'4, pretty face, nice man made Cs and overall nice body with long black hair.

5 for 30 min and 1. 4 for FS. Really nice GFE type experience with her. Gave me a nice leg massage after we got done, felt like I got 45 min.

Got introduced to a new gal name Amanda. She's much taller, nice body and face. Funny on my exit Elsa came to give me a hug and hump saying next time you and me. Funny but I think the other two gals are much prettier than Elsa.

Happy mongering. Lots of new faces at Mother Nature.

Dildo Baggens
12-06-23, 20:45
Yes I agree Judy's is crap. The haggling turned me off completely. It's too bad because it has parking in the back and is discrete unlike the one on Greenleaf where there's a laundymat full of curious minds.

-Baggens.

Man that was a long long time ago. I think that little park on the Blvd. Was where the shops were. After I read some good reviews I hit up KS and yes! There's some nice poin there. One place I tried and walked out pissed was Judy's on Painter. To top it off it's a block away from WPD. Judy / Amy we all know from Merced and she grew in a total b.h! Huge huge vag that I couldn't feel or nut.

Yea get it while you can.

BigBoDonk
12-07-23, 00:30

On a side note, since mamasan Emma is on vacay (don't know if that's permanent or not), alternate mamasan Nina is a total kick. I had to wait about 10 minutes for Elsa, during which time Nina came back to the laundry room waiting area to entertain me; unleashing her nice C+ cups, a little kissing and playing with my unsheathed unit. Now THAT's service with a smile!Did she gag during DT?

Mondo72
12-07-23, 02:59

-Woodyee.There's a place in Orange on Tustin ave that fits the bill. I haven't been there since before COVID hit but very good at what she does. She invites you after the cut for a massage session in the back room. Excellent body and lets you roam, at least she let me. Regular HE at the time was $50+ haircut, don't know nowadays what the damage would be.

If you read the OC massage thread and go back about 3 years you'll get the info you need to visit her. Sorry, I don't have the info, all I remember is what I posted.

Mondo.

Sticker
12-07-23, 11:13
Did she gag during DT?No, she didn't gag, but as another guy noted in his recap, she can get a unit past her tonsils, but couldn't take me balls deep. That said, having this little beauty initiate it by lying sideways on the massage table, neck over the edge, and playing with my balls with one hand while playing with her boobie with the other one, was awesome. And because she's short, part of the time I'd lean over to DATY her bald pussy (either waxed or lasered), and then pull back to watch her go to town. Don't know how I didn't blow, but I really wanted to do her in a couple of positions, so I was able to restrain myself from sending a load down her throat.

Panchito33
12-07-23, 11:18
You can find her on insta. Strictly HJ release. Will strip down and allow roaming. I used to DATY her but that's as far as I got.

There's a place in Orange on Tustin ave that fits the bill. I haven't been there since before COVID hit but very good at what she does. She invites you after the cut for a massage session in the back room. Excellent body and lets you roam, at least she let me. Regular HE at the time was $50+ haircut, don't know nowadays what the damage would be.

If you read the OC massage thread and go back about 3 years you'll get the info you need to visit her. Sorry, I don't have the info, all I remember is what I posted.

Mondo.

Slammer6008
12-07-23, 12:48
You can find her on insta. Strictly HJ release. Will strip down and allow roaming. I used to DATY her but that's as far as I got.Yes me too she's right across from the green goblin.

Dijaju
12-07-23, 16:23
Any suggestions for any places or girls that give a good strong massage and any extras is a plus. Been to Bw, yz and a few of the other places usually mentioned but looking to check other places out.

Ocrealguy
12-07-23, 17:24
It's always so amazing how much YMMV really does apply in the spa business. I visited her just a couple days ago. Massage was really poor. She basically just poured oil (a lot of oil BTW) and smooshed it around. She was wearing a lot of jewelry that made noise the entire time between her earrings and bracelets. On the flip she asked if I wanted 'it' rubbed as well. Of course I do! She did unveil her huge MM tits, but didn't allow any other roaming. Her technique was sub par to say the least. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I won't repeat.

Sunset Massage on Beach and Cerritos behind the Taco Bell and next to TJ Showgirls.

Big titted Asian bimbo MILF / GILF is stroking cock like a champ there with full access to her man made bombs.

No idea what the parlor number is, but she is the one there. Her old ad below from when she was indie has her mobile, so just text and ask if she is working that day at Sunset.

https://adultsearch.com/us/california/irvine/body-rubs/2209887

And she has a ModelHub profile too with video clips.

https://www.modelhub.com/thaibarbiedoll/videos.

Photos are accurate and she was all dolled up and looking every bit the part when I saw her at Sunset. Works alone and locks the place up for the massage. I was there for nearly 90 minutes.

80 for the 1 hour massage and I gave her another 80 as a tip.

LC310
12-07-23, 17:32
It's always so amazing how much YMMV really does apply in the spa business. I visited her just a couple days ago. Massage was really poor. She basically just poured oil (a lot of oil BTW) and smooshed it around. She was wearing a lot of jewelry that made noise the entire time between her earrings and bracelets. On the flip she asked if I wanted 'it' rubbed as well. Of course I do! She did unveil her huge MM tits, but didn't allow any other roaming. Her technique was sub par to say the least. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I won't repeat.That's a bummer. I had a fun and frisky session. She locked the front door and I went overtime by about 30 minutes.

She even offered to see me at my home or a hotel for a private session.

Likndikit
12-07-23, 18:11
Crown Massage on Bolsa west of Brookhurst. Heard they had a new young lady. Didn't see her. I got a 45 year old Chinese provider that has an extra 20 pounds on her. None of them in the right places. Good massage. Teasing throughout. Flipped. Should have kept my eyes covered. She peeled down to her panties, and I peeled those off for her. No negotiations, except with my dick to get it hard. BBBJ BBFS cip. Bada boom Bada bing. She took the 120 without complaint. It was dark in there but not dark enough. Won't be back. The only other noteworthy moment was when I found out she's the owner's girlfriend.

Sticker
12-07-23, 20:47
No, she didn't gag, but as another guy noted in his recap, she can get a unit past her tonsils, but couldn't take me balls deep. That said, having this little beauty initiate it by lying sideways on the massage table, neck over the edge, and playing with my balls with one hand while playing with her boobie with the other one, was awesome. And because she's short, part of the time I'd lean over to DATY her bald pussy (either waxed or lasered), and then pull back to watch her go to town. Don't know how I didn't blow, but I really wanted to do her in a couple of positions, so I was able to restrain myself from sending a load down her throat.Elsa was so much fun that I needed a repeat performance today. It was earlier, and mamasan Nina was still commuting, but I had been texting her. Anna answered the inner door, and she barely speaks a lick of English, so she didn't understand when I told her I had an appointment with Elsa. Anna said, "Wait 20 minutes?" I declined, and went back to my car to text Nina. She apologized, noting that Anna didn't understand, and for me to come back inside. That worked, and Elsa was in my arms, and between my legs, within 5 minutes. All good, and no bait-and-switch like others have suggested. Hint: just be cool, fun and a little patient, and the Nature world can be your oyster. I even got a HF discount this time because of the confusion.

I'm sharing again the delights of Elsa, even though I'm kicking myself at the same time. Because she will be there until early next week, and I'm going to need another fix. Adding to my previous fun with her, today, her knowing how much I adore her little round booty, after the BBBJDT, she climbed up on the table so I could dine on her clam and starfish at the same time. She really loves DATO, and she fingered herself during her vocalizations. Pretty damn perfect, IMHO. Got to say, when I see her one more time I will get her digits, and as long as she relocates to another spot not super far away, I'll make the drive for this babe-and-a-half.

WoodYee
12-07-23, 20:50
You can find her on insta. Strictly HJ release. Will strip down and allow roaming. I used to DATY her but that's as far as I got.Have you seen her recently and does she still offer the HE? I was looking back at old posts about her and some people say she went legit and doesn't do massages anymore.

-Woodyee.

Panchito33
12-07-23, 21:36
Read those posts and decided to put them to the test. Same old service for me. Nothings changed. YMMV apparently. Good luck!

Have you seen her recently and does she still offer the HE? I was looking back at old posts about her and some people say she went legit and doesn't do massages anymore.

-Woodyee.

WhoreMaster 91
12-08-23, 07:53
Have you seen her recently and does she still offer the HE? I was looking back at old posts about her and some people say she went legit and doesn't do massages anymore.

-Woodyee.I don't think she is even working anymore.

Bokeh45
12-09-23, 01:17
So other than Elsa at green sign any one else worth seeing there? Or time to wait for the next batch of girls?

CconstantRepea
12-09-23, 12:56
Finally got to try Elsa. The previous night, I was in a similar situation as sticky where I made the appointment, but by the time I got there, there was no mamasan to be seen, and it seems like the girls were running the place, poorly, as they double booked me. Told me I had to wait 20 min. I was a little inpatient, so I had Amanda instead, but that's for a different review.

Anyway, I've seen Elsa before and read the good reviews, very cute and petite as others have said. I'm escorted to the big room in the back again which I don't love cause there is no mirror. A little disappointed with that. I didn't feel like doing the massage portion, so I sat on the table. She comes in and immediately starts DFK while stroking my cock. I play with her nipples over her dress, roam down to squeeze her ass, and then up her skirt to lift her dress up so I can get a squeeze of her bare ass. She takes my hand and puts it on her pussy. I feel her getting wet already. She then kneels down and slaps my dick on her face saying "I like your dick, very clean. " Before she puts it in her mouth she asks for payment. She comes back, takes her clothes off, and starts giving me a lap dance. I play with her tits. I spit on my fingers and start playing with her clit. I get a finger in, she is definitely wet.

She turns around and starts BBBJ starting with the balls. She slowly starts licking up the shaft and swirls her tongue around my head. She starts bobbing up and down on it, I can hear saliva swirling around as she sucks on me slowly. After it's lubed up a bit, she starts DT. I'm not a big boy, so there's nothing to technically gag on. I feel saliva lubricating my cock as she's going deeper enjoying the feeling of her tapering throat. She says I like your dick again, and she wants to fuck. I want to 69, but unfortunately she declines and says next time:

We start with a little cowgirl. She rides me slow as she is DFK me. Feels romantic. She leans back and starts grinding on me faster. She squirms as she cums. She then squats on me. Its a little ego boost seeing a tiny girl like her take my average piece; I look huge! We switch up, I get on top of her and start slowly so we can continue DFK. I'm liking this romantic energy as I kiss her neck. I get up and start fucking her harder. Again, not a big boi, she's tiny, and I can feel myself hitting her back walls. I spit on my fingers and start playing with her clit. Phew I'm getting tired and I am close to cumming, but I want to keep fucking her. She is fun! I want to eat her pussy, but remembered she said next time. I buy myself some time by getting up to wipe my brow off with whatever garment was on top of the pile. I think I accidentally grabbed her dress, hope she didn't notice:

We get into K9. She's got a cute little butt, and knows how to arch it. I'm fucking her in doggy, but she collapses onto her stomach, so now were into a mounted K9. Not that its bad, but I think another user said she had trouble taking it in that position, but as I reiterated in this post, I'm not a particularly big boi, so it could have been a busy day for her. She turns around to watch. I DFK her while mounted on her slowly pumping. I pull her back up to a traditional K9. Oh shit, I'm having that sensation where I have to pee. It's really distracting. A moment ago I was about to bust, but that pee sensation is overriding the orgasm sensation. On one hand its making me last longer, but she's requesting me to cum & my time is almost up. Were still going at it doggy. How can I make this more depraved? I spit on my fingers and start playing with her ass. Nothing in, just rubbing the outside. I feel her cum. She wants me to cum. I'm ready too, but this pee sensation plus the cover is just not happening. I need the cover off, no CIM unfortunately, HJ will do.

She finishes me off. She doesn't seem to be pleased with seeing her knuckles enrobed with my cum. She says too much, LOL. She wipes me down and cleans me up. We start dressing. I ask when's her last day I'd like to see her again. She says maybe you try other girl. Yes be mean to me, it kinda turns me on, I like the challenge. She tidies up the room, doesn't even offer me a water or walk me out. I feel bad, maybe its was a frustrating day, maybe I'm not as good as I thought, maybe I'm bigger than I thought, or maybe its cause I wiped my sweat off with her dress, aha. But I understand too, if anything its just good business, leave the customers wanting more. I would like more of her, got to try that DATY / O on the next round. No hard feelings. I'd go with her again, if she would take me back of course. Great BJ, cute hair, smelled good, though she was a bit TOO small for me. Seems like YMMV with this one; may require multiple visits to unlock everything, or I guess more $$ aha. Big ups to sticky, she seems to really like & enjoy you!

Faceless1
12-09-23, 15:15
She finishes me off. She doesn't seem to be pleased with seeing her knuckles enrobed with my cum. She says too much, LOL. She wipes me down and cleans me up. We start dressing. I ask when's her last day I'd like to see her again. She says maybe you try other girl. Yes be mean to me, it kinda turns me on, I like the challenge. She tidies up the room, doesn't even offer me a water or walk me out. I feel bad, maybe its was a frustrating day, maybe I'm not as good as I thought, maybe I'm bigger than I thought, or maybe its cause I wiped my sweat off with her dress, aha. But I understand too, if anything its just good business, leave the customers wanting more. I would like more of her, got to try that DATY / O on the next round. No hard feelings. I'd go with her again, if she would take me back of course. Great BJ, cute hair, smelled good, though she was a bit TOO small for me. Seems like YMMV with this one; may require multiple visits to unlock everything, or I guess more $$ aha. Big ups to sticky, she seems to really like & enjoy you!She is like that, for all the Elsa fan club enjoyer. Because she knows about the site's feedbacks, and she knows about how popular she is, so she of course tries to extract more money out of you, it is up to you to offer her, because pretty sure she isn't going to ask again since my last encounter, if you want CIM, it cost like 40 more, and she is more "into" it. No, you won't be able to access her kitty, many have tried and failed. Good luck if you want 69.

AsianPussy
12-09-23, 18:59
Not a joke, my friend is a massage girl in OC and she's texting me that she's horny as hell.

Seriously this isn't a joke. Book an hour and if you're clean and nice to her, you'll get laid.

She a sweet girl, but not everyone's type. I'd call her thick, but not fat. Her BJ is like a pornstar. A+.

DM me for the address.

I can't because I'm out of town.

AsianPussy
12-09-23, 19:23
If you have zero posts, no soup for you. Please go to a MP, write a review or 2 and then people will give you info.

Not a joke, my friend is a massage girl in OC and she's texting me that she's horny as hell.

Seriously this isn't a joke. Book an hour and if you're clean and nice to her, you'll get laid.

She a sweet girl, but not everyone's type. I'd call her thick, but not fat. Her BJ is like a pornstar. A+.

DM me for the address.

I can't because I'm out of town.

New8888
12-10-23, 06:53

DM me for the address.

I can't because I'm out of town.I want try it out if you like pm me. Thank you bro.

New8888
12-10-23, 06:57
Crown Massage on Bolsa west of Brookhurst. Heard they had a new young lady. Didn't see her. I got a 45 year old Chinese provider that has an extra 20 pounds on her. None of them in the right places. Good massage. Teasing throughout. Flipped. Should have kept my eyes covered. She peeled down to her panties, and I peeled those off for her. No negotiations, except with my dick to get it hard. BBBJ BBFS cip. Bada boom Bada bing. She took the 120 without complaint. It was dark in there but not dark enough. Won't be back. The only other noteworthy moment was when I found out she's the owner's girlfriend.Went there yesterday. Not bad massage but I got the room with no door so no FS just a handshake.

New8888
12-10-23, 09:06
She is like that, for all the Elsa fan club enjoyer. Because she knows about the site's feedbacks, and she knows about how popular she is, so she of course tries to extract more money out of you, it is up to you to offer her, because pretty sure she isn't going to ask again since my last encounter, if you want CIM, it cost like 40 more, and she is more "into" it. No, you won't be able to access her kitty, many have tried and failed. Good luck if you want 69.We did 69 last time. That is before this round. So maybe she change.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-10-23, 11:49

DM me for the address.

I can't because I'm out of town.Thanks for the announcement, PPS.

DarkRoomDaddy
12-10-23, 12:17
It's always so amazing how much YMMV really does apply in the spa business. I visited her just a couple days ago. Massage was really poor. She basically just poured oil (a lot of oil BTW) and smooshed it around. She was wearing a lot of jewelry that made noise the entire time between her earrings and bracelets. On the flip she asked if I wanted 'it' rubbed as well. Of course I do! She did unveil her huge MM tits, but didn't allow any other roaming. Her technique was sub par to say the least. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but I won't repeat.Yes, you have hit upon an important issue. These girls are not robots providing exactly the same service for each customer. Young / old, thin / fat, nice / jerk, generous / cheap, clean / smelly, pushy / nice etc. The more that they provide the precise same service (e. G. Lucy at F&C), the more that they are pure professionals with little emotional attachment. The more genuine the response, the more variable it might be.

Plus these shops change as certain girls come and go. Indeed YMMV even with the same customer and same girl depending on her mood, how her day is going, how her bank account is going, how much she wants to keep you as a regular. And on the other side, some guys like to brag and exaggerate to portray themselves as better than other guys.

Thats why a blow-by-blow report is of marginal value. It is useful to know which shops provide HE+ services. However, (as I have said many times), some of you guys focus on a small number of shops while ignoring many, many other shops providing the same services. You can pretty much drive down Westminster Blvd, or over on Tustin in Orange, Convoy street in San Diego, or other areas, and every shop provides HE+ services.

And there is a certain adventure in trying out different shops and different girls. And this is the anecdote to unhealthy urges to become a regular for some girl. If you want a girl friend go hand out at a bar or a shopping center. Instead, have fun and find some surprises.

FrankReynolds
12-10-23, 12:41
If you have zero posts, no soup for you. Please go to a MP, write a review or 2 and then people will give you info.Did you just call yourself out for being a fake poster or is the site glitching.

Oc Amper
12-10-23, 12:45
Did you just call yourself out for being a fake poster or is the site glitching.

If you have zero posts, no soup for you. Please go to a MP, write a review or 2 and then people will give you info.

DM me for the address.

I can't because I'm out of town.Think, he is responding to his own post, indicating those that don't have any posts, don't bother PM'ng him, because he will not respond to a no post users.