PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145

Quincy88
12-02-20, 12:43
Went to East last night to try Tiffany and was absolutely annoyed at getting a legit massage! Legit. Idk if it was because I was the last customer of the night but was very disappointed and she's not even all that cute. 40 for hr with 20 tip.

I usually stick to Inland Empire or LA county.

Orange county has been terrible for me. First blossom now east star.

Slammer6008
12-02-20, 16:56
Went to East last night to try Tiffany and was absolutely annoyed at getting a legit massage! Legit. Idk if it was because I was the last customer of the night but was very disappointed and she's not even all that cute. 40 for hr with 20 tip.

I usually stick to Inland Empire or LA county.

Orange county has been terrible for me. First blossom now east star.I can offer you some spots in Westminster. I was just in the inland empire. Have you been to 3 7 spa. I was there yesterday. Ill I can say is wow.

RandallSlavin
12-02-20, 17:05
I can offer you some spots in Westminster. I was just in the inland empire. Have you been to 3 7 spa. I was there yesterday. Ill I can say is wow.3 7 in Ontario?

Slammer6008
12-02-20, 22:02
3 7 in Ontario?That B the place.

Socalimp
12-02-20, 22:14
Found this off an online ad.

Massage place near John's on Central Ave, Brea, located next to Accupuncuture.

Provider was actually a really cute 30's viet with blonde hair and was wearng a loose over sized shirt with no bra which got my blood flowing.

40 to the house, but $60 for the service.

All covered and her boobs were off round and rejects but give her 9 for trying and for looks. Someone I would date in the civie world.

If you are local, I recommend.

Still searching for BB service via HX with some one with B cups, PM if you have any recommendations.

AndrewH1293
12-03-20, 00:56
So I have been to LePalace twice now and have seen the two lovely women in the title. Mamasan was accommodating with appointment because I knew Nicole is a busy worker.

Nicole:

She seemed to like talking throughout the service and I was fine with that. Asked why I booked with her specifically and who else I had seen at LePalace so far. The rooms are nice and secluded with music playing so it feel like its own little world. The massage she gave was top notch. I have been to several AMPs and her massage was by far the best. Everything was hitting the right note and she even teased the backdoor and the clackers. Onto the flip, she was very good at teasing but her HJ left something to be desired. It felt a bit mechanical (and it wasn't as good as Sophia's which I will detail later). She allowed for grabbing of the behind and top assets. I would definitely repeat because that build was something else.

Sophia:

She was actually the first person I saw here and had just started. Mamasan assured me she was good and very pretty and she was in my opinion. She had a very cute personality and was giggly throughout the service. Her massage was not as good as Nicole's but it was decent. Stretched my limbs well and I felt relaxed. She did not tease much which was unfortunate but her HJ was the magic. Just like Nicole's build up was like Mile's Davis on Kind of Blue, Sophia's HJ hit every damn note. It was like a supercomputer writing a program it was designed to make.

Damage for both was house fee+. 60.

Both of them were very sweet and would repeat with both of them. I would lean towards Nicole because the hype I think is warranted.

AndrewH1293
12-03-20, 01:04
I have been to this place twice now and both time have been positive outcomes.

CKB has separate rooms for the different providers but they are pretty liberal with leaving it open if they need to go get a top or a towel. Place is a bit dusty but I have no reason to question their sanitation yet.

Tiffany: Massage was basically nonexistent but I never get mad at that. A good massage is just a bonus. The more attractive of the two and was letting me play with her naturals. Opted for the BJ but she did not let me go BB which is why I went but I didn't mind much. Did not use teeth which was relieving and she had a good rhythm to her. I would repeat with her.

Hylan: I originally wanted to see Hylan my first time but she was not there at the time. She grabbed my hand the moment I walked in and was asking me if I had been there and who I had seen. Took me to a room and I got undressed. She asked what I wanted and I said BBBJ but she said CBJ because I had not seen her specifically beforehand. Her massage was much better and once the flip happened, she was trying to prove the hype right. Lots of good teasing on the balls and no mans land and once it was over, she said, it'd be even better next time.

Damage for both was House Fee+$80.

Btjiii
12-03-20, 02:00
Anyone see Daisy or Brianna at BCC? Are they close to looking like the photos? Session any good?

LaidBack59
12-03-20, 09:10
I can offer you some spots in Westminster. I was just in the inland empire. Have you been to 3 7 spa. I was there yesterday. Ill I can say is wow.I wonder if you really got Tiffany. I know they have tried the bait / switch with me before, but I know Tiffany very well. She absolutely is more than willing to play for the right tip, nice tits, great HJ and will do a full proctology exam if you so desire.

At Slammer. We better send him to a 5 Star location or Hannah at Health Massage, LOL -- if he reports then no joy there. Then we know.

Slammer6008
12-03-20, 13:17
I have been to this place twice now and both time have been positive outcomes.

CKB has separate rooms for the different providers but they are pretty liberal with leaving it open if they need to go get a top or a towel. Place is a bit dusty but I have no reason to question their sanitation yet.

Tiffany: Massage was basically nonexistent but I never get mad at that. A good massage is just a bonus. The more attractive of the two and was letting me play with her naturals. Opted for the BJ but she did not let me go BB which is why I went but I didn't mind much. Did not use teeth which was relieving and she had a good rhythm to her. I would repeat with her.

Hylan: I originally wanted to see Hylan my first time but she was not there at the time. She grabbed my hand the moment I walked in and was asking me if I had been there and who I had seen. Took me to a room and I got undressed. She asked what I wanted and I said BBBJ but she said CBJ because I had not seen her specifically beforehand. Her massage was much better and once the flip happened, she was trying to prove the hype right. Lots of good teasing on the balls and no mans land and once it was over, she said, it'd be even better next time.

Damage for both was House Fee+$80.Yeah when you get to know Hyland. She will suck down all your swimmers.

JDog1234
12-03-20, 17:22
Yeah when you get to know Hyland. She will suck down all your swimmers.Is there a description of Hyland?

Miguel Honcho
12-03-20, 18:26
Was in a mood for a quick fix so I decided to give this place a 2nd chance since it was near. Oh boy was I disappointed. The skinny lady I got definitely had some plastic surgery done this year. She had scar under her breast, scar on her labia, but a super tight vagina. Breast augmentation, labiaplasty, and vaginoplasty done?Which location and which girl?

CybeRise
12-03-20, 19:10
Is there a description of Hyland?+1.

I too would like to know more about this highland spot!

AndrewH1293
12-04-20, 01:47
+1.I too would like to know more about this highland spot![/QUOTE[QUOTE=JDog1234;5097438]Is there a description of Hyland?She is a shorter woman compared to the other ones there and seems to be older than Tiffany at least. Her English is pretty good. In terms of location, a quick search through previous posts would get you the name.

ArchOwl
12-04-20, 17:03
Found this off an online ad.

Massage place near John's on Central Ave, Brea, located next to Accupuncuture.

Provider was actually a really cute 30's viet with blonde hair and was wearng a loose over sized shirt with no bra which got my blood flowing.

40 to the house, but $60 for the service.

All covered and her boobs were off round and rejects but give her 9 for trying and for looks. Someone I would date in the civie world.

If you are local, I recommend.

Still searching for BB service via HX with some one with B cups, PM if you have any recommendations.Did you catch a name? I think I know where you're talking about, will have to check it out soon.

Unleash5000
12-06-20, 14:30
Haven't seen much posts on nuru spots lately.

Anyone see any recent gems?

Wonder if places will go now with lockdown.

Genbua
12-06-20, 20:06
I went to LeP in Westminster for a session before apocalypse lockdown and tried to have session with Nicole but as usual, she is busy. Mama san assigned Yuki and it seems like she lost several lbs, skinnier than last time I saw her.

The massage is nothing to talk about, around just OK level, nothing good to brag except lot of tease. On the flip, she went straight to handshake and pretty mechanical to me. Sometimes she put her face near my boy, maybe to make look like Popsicle mooching. The whole process is nothing special comparing to other place but after I pop, she was rush to kick me out and it s just 30 min. I lost 30 mins of session and I was so upset. 45 min or 50 min is ok but 30 min. Pfftttt. Furthermore, kinda hate it when she was waiting for me inside the room for the tip. I usually gave it on the way out, so in case I'm not happy with session, I don't have to stay there hassling over tip amount.

Overall, I will give this 5/10, or even lower. Not sure how Nicole is, better?

HeadorTail
12-06-20, 20:50
The place to go is your address book. Every phone number you've acquired or wechat connection. Ask if their shops are open. If not then ask if she'll see you outside. I've got three set up for outside so far. In a couple of weeks try again. In a month ask again. As money gets scarce attitudes change. A few girls have missed up to six months this year. Quite a few are talking about leaving the state. I had one move in last time. Great cook. Gyms closed and I got chubby. Good thing she helped me work it off.

Haven't seen much posts on nuru spots lately.

Anyone see any recent gems?

Wonder if places will go now with lockdown.

KokoMobro19
12-06-20, 23:15
Visited the recently talked about CiCi the other day in SA. At first everything seemed kind of mechanical and she left the room a few times. After a little conversation though she Provided really good massage for $40/ hr. Was legit enough that for a solid 45 minutes I wasn't sure that I'd be getting anything on the flip. Sure enough though she started with some teasing from behind and it was great. On the flip too she did not try to negotiate either just got straight to the HJ, but that's where the massage went downhill. Her HJ skills left much to be desired and it kinda felt like a robot.

The massage was really good though so maybe warrants a return visit if my legs are sore from running. She also promised a double pop next time, one in the beginning of the massage and one at the end. Definitely something I'm interested in.

Hornilius69
12-07-20, 03:14
Do you have a picture of her? What does she looks like?

BCarson1500
12-07-20, 16:12
There seems to be a new moon in Garden Grove. Anyone been there?

JDog1234
12-07-20, 16:47
Stopped by there last week and got Jacquelyn. Probably best looking and youngest one here. Bar isn't too high though.

She fun and cool. And the massage was actually really good. However almost zero tease and the upsells taking top off etc.

No upgrades were offered other than a HJ. I took it but it was kind of mechanical and with out touching or teasing it was hard to finish. She started to rush and complain which is a big issue for me but fortunately I was barely able to finish. Price was. 4+. 4 but she didn't see too pleased with that.

I was looking at the 2 beauty relax places that are both in the same area or any others where I can find someone decent looking that can do a nice massage and BJ finish.

I'd prefer if they don't do FS at all since the massage quality usually suffers. If someone could let me know. Can pm me too if that's better. Thanks!

JDog1234
12-07-20, 16:48
FYI. Just called them today and got message that they're closed due to shut down. Anyone experience this with other places in the area?

Slammer6008
12-07-20, 17:45
FYI. Just called them today and got message that they're closed due to shut down. Anyone experience this with other places in the area?Most everything's going to close down for three weeks. I'm sure you'll find some places on the low down if you're cool as a cucumber.

Moby Dirk
12-07-20, 19:18
Stopped by there last week and got Jacquelyn. Probably best looking and youngest one here. Bar isn't too high though.

She fun and cool. And the massage was actually really good. However almost zero tease and the upsells taking top off etc.

No upgrades were offered other than a HJ. I took it but it was kind of mechanical and with out touching or teasing it was hard to finish. She started to rush and complain which is a big issue for me but fortunately I was barely able to finish. Price was. 4+. 4 but she didn't see too pleased with that.

I was looking at the 2 beauty relax places that are both in the same area or any others where I can find someone decent looking that can do a nice massage and BJ finish.

I'd prefer if they don't do FS at all since the massage quality usually suffers. If someone could let me know. Can pm me too if that's better. Thanks!I used to visit the two LF / LH beauty relax places prior to the pandemic -my information is therefore old so take it for what you will. 2 years ago I got a BBBJ from a provider no longer there named Rose. I used to regularly see another provider who also left last year named Mimi (she was hot busty Vietnamese) and had fun with her but no FS. Both of these were at the 2nd floor LH spot. Other providers I've seen both places are just ok looking, nothing special and neither place really does anything more than a nude HJ maybe with some feeding and FIV-no FS- but I've had some pretty good massages leading up to the HE. In the entire year prior to the pandemic there was nothing more to be had at either place than a HJ. However I didn't go that frequently -I'll bet you might get a little further if you became a regular but I wouldn't count on it. They are good places to go if you want a decent massage and a slightly less mechanical HJ but that's about it. I do enjoy the unknown YMMV fun of trying out different AMPs. I've been a good safe boy all year due to the pandemic -going to go crazy once I have a vaccine!

RmD2020
12-07-20, 19:29
Stopped by today, neon light is off but they open (for now), walked in through the back and mamasan wanted. 5 for entry fee instead of. 4 for the hhr and stated that the price went up. She took. 45 and said next time it would be. 5 and wakes me into the room. In came Sophia, banging body flat stomach decent size tits and a great looking ass. I asked about the new entrance fee and she confirmed that now it is. 5 for entrance and the minimum is $. 3 for FS. Told her I only brought $. For tip and she offered CBJ which I respectfully declined. Got dressed and walked out with mah monies. If you guys can swing the $. 8 for FS then she is banging and maybe worth it (subjectively).

Do you all think the prices will continue to raise or will it ever go back to $. For FS?

Slammer6008
12-07-20, 21:08
Stopped by today, neon light is off but they open (for now), walked in through the back and mamasan wanted. 5 for entry fee instead of. 4 for the hhr and stated that the price went up. She took. 45 and said next time it would be. 5 and wakes me into the room. In came Sophia, banging body flat stomach decent size tits and a great looking ass. I asked about the new entrance fee and she confirmed that now it is. 5 for entrance and the minimum is $. 3 for FS. Told her I only brought $. For tip and she offered CBJ which I respectfully declined. Got dressed and walked out with mah monies. If you guys can swing the $. 8 for FS then she is banging and maybe worth it (subjectively).

Do you all think the prices will continue to raise or will it ever go back to $. For FS?It's called supply and demand.

JustChekIn
12-07-20, 22:51
It's called supply and demand.Also based on a market econ ho my.

Slammer6008
12-08-20, 00:16
Also based on a market econ ho my.As I was getting my cock sucked by Hyland today there was no up charge. Only my discharge.

SaltyDog
12-08-20, 12:08
Did you catch a name? I think I know where you're talking about, will have to check it out soon.I'm thinking the name might be Sensations Spa and Massage. Strip mall behind John's Place Central / Puente?

BenderOver
12-08-20, 14:30
Noticed that it's been a while since anyone's mentioned 6 Star. I remember that it was Emily and another provider that made this place famous for a while, but they're both gone now so it's a ghoul-town. I needed to check it out myself to see if they've replenished any talent but since I've never been there before, it was more exploratory and TOFFT more than anything else.

Drove up and the place looked closed. But they're actually open behind those locked doors. I innocently asked if Emily was available, knowing full well she's long gone and the recent reviews of her on Rub was total bullshit to get free access. Of course, the MMS said sorry, she's not here anymore. At least she was honest about it. Not like those Garvey joints where they tell you, she's on vacation, come back next week.

Well, when taking one for the team, you go all in. Fuck it, didn't even ask for a line up. I told her I liked Emily and wanted someone similar. I get a room, get naked and ready, and shit MMS comes in to do my massage. How do I describe MMS face and body? Well, do you guys remember the movie Moana? MMS looked like Maui, the character that the Rock voiced.

The massage isn't bad, but it wasn't anywhere near therapeutic enough for me to really enjoy. Teasing was non-existent, the only thing she did was position herself at a couple of times to give my hand free access to her legs and ass. So to pass the test, I gave her a quick caress / grope so she understood that I wasn't uncle LEO.

Negotiations weren't hard, but she's a hardliner. I offered 100, she asked for 120. I told her damn girl, 100 is for good service already. For 120, it would have to be excellent service. With that answer, she got started. First thing she does is slap a cover on me for BJ. Ok, you guys that know me already know what I'm thinking. 100 bucks and I've already overpaid for whatever this bullshit is.

CBJ, CFS. Not easy on the eyes, but the humping was sufficient for me to unload a couple of days worth of swimmers into the latex. She still asked me for the 120, and I smiled and gave her 100. Still overpaid.

On the way out, I took a look at the other ladies available who I missed out on. You guys remember Mulan when Yao, Ling, and Chien Po dressed up as concubines? Yeah, exactly like that.

Undftdaddctn
12-08-20, 14:36
Can someone verify with me where ckb is. Westminister right?

Bosa?

Pm if you must.

Qeast
12-08-20, 15:01
Some have commented on RAs pushing the tips required "up". "Supply demand", "local market conditions" and loss of income due to the recent lock downs are cited as reasons.

When I first started the hobby in 1997, the tip for 50/50 in most parts of CA, in a KAMP, was $100. The cost of a bottle of Coke at a convenience store was $0.75.

Nowadays, that Coke costs $2.00. Although I noticed the push to raise tip norms by RAs across the country (clearly) start about a year or so ago, when you consider price inflation on the real things people buy, I'm surprised the effort didn't start long ago. I'm not happy price rises either. I just put it into perspective.

Kknm1
12-08-20, 18:46
I tried to stop by 2 places this morning, LOL in anaheim and Lotus stanton but both closed. Even tried to knock on Lotus door but no one answered, when I was walking out to my car a guy walking by asked if I have been there. Responded no and he said this place is HE like I don't know. LOL.

Slammer6008
12-08-20, 19:36
There's still plenty of places open if you've been cool as a cucumber these past months you should've been able to get their digits. If you've been a good monger you can probably get into places where you're the only one there.

Miguel Honcho
12-08-20, 22:44
Try Lisa thank me later.Last week, I did a walk in and drew Lisa. 1/2 hour. Basic massage nothing special. Asked for a BJ, and she said $100. I negotiated, but she wouldn't budge. She left and came back some saran wrap and started sucking. Apparently she had an appointment and had to kind of cut it short. I told her that she wasn't $100 worth of friendly to me and she gave me back $40.

Got a meatball sub at Dino's.

JohnB3411
12-08-20, 22:45
Stopped by my normal spot at bamboo and got a really good massage and HJ. Total was 75 out the door for everything. I'm still on the hunt for another spot just like this one that's cheap and does a great massage and HJ maybe more. Any suggestions? Please message me thanks guys. The massage is what makes it for me, I don't want to just pay for the favors.

Kevin80
12-09-20, 00:06
Noticed that it's been a while since anyone's mentioned 6 Star. I remember that it was Emily and another provider that made this place famous for a while, but they're both gone now so it's a ghoul-town. I needed to check it out myself to see if they've replenished any talent but since I've never been there before, it was more exploratory and TOFFT more than anything else.

Drove up and the place looked closed. But they're actually open behind those locked doors. I innocently asked if Emily was available, knowing full well she's long gone and the recent reviews of her on Rub was total bullshit to get free access. Of course, the MMS said sorry, she's not here anymore. At least she was honest about it. Not like those Garvey joints where they tell you, she's on vacation, come back next week.

Well, when taking one for the team, you go all in. Fuck it, didn't even ask for a line up. I told her I liked Emily and wanted someone similar. I get a room, get naked and ready, and shit MMS comes in to do my massage. How do I describe MMS face and body? Well, do you guys remember the movie Moana? MMS looked like Maui, the character that the Rock voiced.

The massage isn't bad, but it wasn't anywhere near therapeutic enough for me to really enjoy. Teasing was non-existent, the only thing she did was position herself at a couple of times to give my hand free access to her legs and ass. So to pass the test, I gave her a quick caress / grope so she understood that I wasn't uncle LEO.

Negotiations weren't hard, but she's a hardliner. I offered 100, she asked for 120. I told her damn girl, 100 is for good service already. For 120, it would have to be excellent service. With that answer, she got started. First thing she does is slap a cover on me for BJ. Ok, you guys that know me already know what I'm thinking. 100 bucks and I've already overpaid for whatever this bullshit is.

CBJ, CFS. Not easy on the eyes, but the humping was sufficient for me to unload a couple of days worth of swimmers into the latex. She still asked me for the 120, and I smiled and gave her 100. Still overpaid.

On the way out, I took a look at the other ladies available who I missed out on. You guys remember Mulan when Yao, Ling, and Chien Po dressed up as concubines? Yeah, exactly like that.When was the last time you're there? Why do you think the review of Emily on RM was BS?

Slammer6008
12-09-20, 03:20
Last week, I did a walk in and drew Lisa. 1/2 hour. Basic massage nothing special. Asked for a BJ, and she said $100. I negotiated, but she wouldn't budge. She left and came back some saran wrap and started sucking. Apparently she had an appointment and had to kind of cut it short. I told her that she wasn't $100 worth of friendly to me and she gave me back $40.

Got a meatball sub at Dino's.YMMV of course I've been seeing her on in off for 3 years she's been always good to me. Go to health spa in Westminster try Hanna. Call first. These places that are closed most are still open if you been mongering for awhile you should know which ones are still open. I always go with the Italian sub.

BenderOver
12-09-20, 05:24
When was the last time you're there? Why do you think the review of Emily on RM was BS?It was my understanding that Emily and Alice left months ago, well before the latest Oct 2020 reviews. I could be wrong and if so, I stand corrected.

Kevin80
12-09-20, 12:55
It was my understanding that Emily and Alice left months ago, well before the latest Oct 2020 reviews. I could be wrong and if so, I stand corrected.Sorry I didn't mean to be critical of your comment on Emily. I was just wondering, since I don't know that place too well either. But based on previous posts and private messages, Emily left Six Star months ago, but then came back for a few months. She's currently off again.

Note, your inbox is full.

Miguel Honcho
12-09-20, 13:33
YMMV of course I've been seeing her on in off for 3 years she's been always good to me. Go to health spa in Westminster try Hanna. Call first. These places that are closed most are still open if you been mongering for awhile you should know which ones are still open. I always go with the Italian sub.YMMV is my take for sure. It seems like if she knew me, the service would be better. Like the guy she cut me short for was likely a regular. My first thought was is that Slammer? LOL.

Next time I'll get the Italian sub.

Miguel Honcho
12-09-20, 13:34
It was my understanding that Emily and Alice left months ago, well before the latest Oct 2020 reviews. I could be wrong and if so, I stand corrected.I got a text from them saying Emily was working 11/25., but I didn't go.

NoClue02
12-09-20, 14:05
There's still plenty of places open if you've been cool as a cucumber these past months you should've been able to get their digits. If you've been a good monger you can probably get into places where you're the only one there.Just text them. Lots of them open with light off. Le palace and bamboo is open.

ArchOwl
12-09-20, 15:53
I'm thinking the name might be Sensations Spa and Massage. Strip mall behind John's Place Central / Puente?I was thinking the same place, just wanted a name of the provider there as my experiences have been pretty hit or miss.

I was in the neighborhood, so I poked my head around the 440 Fair complex. Plenty of places with lights off but doors flying open when you get close. Didn't have enough time to indulge, but it looks like they won't shut down anytime soon.

Slammer6008
12-09-20, 15:55
YMMV is my take for sure. It seems like if she knew me, the service would be better. Like the guy she cut me short for was likely a regular. My first thought was is that Slammer? LOL.

Next time I'll get the Italian sub.Sorry brother. She asked me if I had an extra condom I said use the saran wrap on him. LOL.

Jurge
12-09-20, 22:12
6 star right now is lacking young ones, but I needed a little rub. Yoyo isn't young let's get that out of the way. But she's a very good time. She reminds me of that MILF that looks like she'll be freaky if you ever had the chance. She tries to ask for a huge tip, but you got to negotiate. Many of these guys don't try to negotiate and is getting the girls to ask for a huge ass tip. I paid 100 and had the works. Worth it to me IMO.

Miguel Honcho
12-09-20, 23:58
Sorry brother. She asked me if I had an extra condom I said use the saran wrap on him. LOL.I usually have one with me. But generally she's got to put on a mean performance for me to finish with a CBJ. At least I got a partial refund!

Hornilius69
12-10-20, 02:36
Sorry I didn't mean to be critical of your comment on Emily. I was just wondering, since I don't know that place too well either. But based on previous posts and private messages, Emily left Six Star months ago, but then came back for a few months. She's currently off again.

Note, your inbox is full.Emily might be working at their sister 6 star place.

HeadorTail
12-10-20, 11:26
6 star right now is lacking young ones, but I needed a little rub. Yoyo isn't young let's get that out of the way. But she's a very good time. She reminds me of that MILF that looks like she'll be freaky if you ever had the chance. She tries to ask for a huge tip, but you got to negotiate. Many of these guys don't try to negotiate and is getting the girls to ask for a huge ass tip. I paid 100 and had the works. Worth it to me IMOYoyo is a hard worker and will give you her keyster for 1. 4. Makes her eyes water but she's a champ.

Lift Her Up
12-10-20, 19:22
Emily might be working at their sister 6 star place.Please clue me in on where the sister place is.

With screaming Alice gone, whom I never got to see, the joyous Dindin gone from OC, and Bailey having lost her enthusiasm, I just hang on tight to the memory of moaning Emily telling me afterward, "I like the way you fuck me. ".

Lift Her Up.

SaltyDog
12-10-20, 19:49
Please clue me in on where the sister place is.

With screaming Alice gone, whom I never got to see, the joyous Dindin gone from OC, and Bailey having lost her enthusiasm, I just hang on tight to the memory of moaning Emily telling me afterward, "I like the way you fuck me. ".

Lift Her Up.I'm going stick my long neck out and say the shop on Bolsa. " Bailey having lost her enthusiasim. " LOL.

Cappy73
12-11-20, 02:18
Scarlett at Aroma Spa (CM).

L = Looks nothing like the photo on the IG Account. Late 20's / Early 30's Latina MILF with a few extra pounds and Bs.

A= Generally a good attitude; tries to make sure you finish sooner than later. FFZ North, LFZ South (opens up after a while).

S = total lack of any massage or nuru skills, okay HJ. No other services seem to be avioable.

E = $65 for the hour + $100.

Are = no.

#OCRelaxSpa.

#AromaSpa.

#Aroma212.

#440 FairDirve.

Da Big Kahuna
12-11-20, 03:32
I've been look through the threads and wanted to try this place anyone know who to go for? Someone with more on the menu if possible if not best girl there. Thanks guys.

Slammer6008
12-11-20, 13:15
I've been look through the threads and wanted to try this place anyone know who to go for? Someone with more on the menu if possible if not best girl there. Thanks guys.Try one girl out tell us how it went.

Slammer6008
12-11-20, 13:19
Try one girl out tell us how it went.Sorry. Mele kalikimaKa.

Roman
12-11-20, 14:17
Hi, I've been out of mongering for a few years focusing on work and career rather than women whether providers or non-providers.

But now that is taken care of, I'm back and looking at a renewed scene all masked up.

I have no idea what the best places in and around OC are. My geographic territory could run as far as from Westminster to Oceanside.

I have no specific names / addresses and the referrals I've gotten through here, so far, are very ambigious.

No, I am not LE. Just a fellow monger with a few actual physical pains (back neck), as well as the obvious.

Can any of you PM me the name and address of a place or two you recommend along with a provider or two who have impressed you personally?

Thanks,

ROMAN.

Slammer6008
12-11-20, 16:39
Everything's open in orange. Also a few new places. I wish I can partake it's too close to home.

Slammer6008
12-11-20, 17:39
Everything's open in orange. Also a few new places. I wish I can partake it's too close to home.If I was going to try a new place in orange it would be at Sapa Thai spa.

436 and Tustin. / walnut There's a Taco Bell on the corner there's ample parking over there I would park in the back and walk in.

714XXXX303 they have a little sign out on Tustin advertising early bird special 45 hr 60 minutes. It could be a diamond in the rough.

Whoever try's it will be worth 5 Slammer bucks.

Fe Maiden
12-11-20, 18:30
Hi, I've been out of mongering for a few years focusing on work and career rather than women whether providers or non-providers.

But now that is taken care of, I'm back and looking at a renewed scene all masked up.

I have no idea what the best places in and around OC are. My geographic territory could run as far as from Westminster to Oceanside.

I have no specific names / addresses and the referrals I've gotten through here, so far, are very ambigious.

No, I am not LE. Just a fellow monger with a few actual physical pains (back neck), as well as the obvious.

Can any of you PM me the name and address of a place or two you recommend along with a provider or two who have impressed you personally?

Thanks,

ROMAN.Like I said before or maybe you missed it, the place in LH behind 24 hour fitness. LOL. Remember what happened that one day? I do.

Grimmy23
12-11-20, 20:56
Just got back from my first visit to Havana. I live in the north part of the county so the drive up to Downey isn't too much to ask for a good experience. Texted and asked who was working. Within a minute received a response with 4 pics. I requested Gabby and they texted back to confirm. Was told to park in the back and text when I arrived, which I did. Luna let me in, collected the $65 for an hour, and instructed me to get comfortable. I actually handed her $70 and she said she'd be back with my change. That's something I kind of do on purpose at these places just to see what kind of integrity they have, and if I lose $5 oh well. My change never showed up. It usually doesn't, but once in a while some of these places surprise me.

From there it was a little weird because Luna came back into the room 3 times while I was in various stages of undress. The first time was to say sorry, Gabby isn't available so she'll send in Daisy. She came back a couple minutes later (I was bare ass naked at the time and about to climb on the table) and said oh sorry, I thought Daisy was available but she has another appointment, so I'll send in Cherry. She came back a third time (I was face down on the table by then) and said sorry about the wait, Cherry will be right in. Weird, but no big deal.

After a while, Cherry comes in dressed in a white blouse and black yoga pants. Seems to be the uniform here. I saw other girls in the hallway wearing the same thing. Nice personality, talks like she grew up around here (I've been to many of the Latina places where the girls spoke little to no English, so it's nice to have more of a girl next door for a change). Pretty face and a nice round booty. Made a little small talk and told me the donation would be $140 for the hour. Gave a reasonably good back and leg massage and cleaned up with hot towels. Now this was not by any means a CMT quality massage. I'll tell you, I employ a team of CMTs, and I have never once in any of these places anywhere in the world had one that was anywhere near CMT quality, so my expectations are low. Cherry was no exception. I'd never hire her. But as far as these types of places go her massage was on the better end. Far better than the crappy ass rub oil on your back for 5 minutes and tease between the butt cheeks routine you usually get at AMP's. I did feel up a little over the clothes and she didn't resist.

Eventually she put a hot towel on my neck and let it sit there for a little bit. After a minute or two I suddenly felt bare skin on my back. Reached back and noticed she was completely naked. Nice!! Spent about 5 minutes rubbing her bare body up against my back before asking me to flip.

On the flip I got a nice view of her completely naked body. She's a little thick in the middle but not what I'd call overweight. As I mentioned, nice round ass. Average size tits. Silky smooth skin. Natural downstairs but not a forest. Way more tattoos than I care for (I personally find tattoos to be a turnoff) but with the lights down it wasn't that big of a deal. She put a towel over my midsection and climbed on top of me for the nuru, which included grinding over the towel. She did that for maybe 5 minutes before climbing off, removing the towel, and finishing the job. The HE was a bit more mechanical than I care for, and I popped quicker than I'd like, but overall she did a good job. Cleaned me up and let me get dressed.

This place isn't my holy grail by any means, and I'll definitely go back, but I won't be running back next week or anything. My "holy grail" doesn't seem to exist around here anymore and hasn't for many years, but this place checks off a lot of the boxes. What I mean by my holy grail is:

- Reasonably good looking girl. Doesn't have to be a super model. I like the average girl next door type. Check.

- Nice personality and pleasant to talk to. Check.

- Gets completely naked for most or all of the service (not the typical Asian top down, skirt up routine at the end). Check.

- Not rushed (half check. I was in and out of the building in 45 minutes after paying for an hour, including about 10 minutes of wait time, so a little rushed but not like AMP rushed).

- Sensual HJ finish (also half check. It could have been slower. Kinda seemed like she was in a hurry to finish).

The price is also a bit steep, but I'll pay more for quality. Some people will say this is way too much to pay for a HJ. I don't agree or disagree. Yes, it's a lot to pay for that. OTOH I'm not out looking for FS, and I've paid nearly $ for HJ from older and much less attractive Asian providers. At lest here you know you're going to get a young hottie who provides reasonably good service.

Again, I'll be back. Not necessarily next week or anything, but next time I need a good rubdown. There's other girls there I'd like to see. Saw Daisy on the way out and she looked pretty cute. Would love to get that outfit off of her sometime.

Da Big Kahuna
12-11-20, 21:55
Sorry. Mele kalikimaKa.Haha tried texting today brotha nothing no text back.

NailBoiz1
12-11-20, 22:06
Does anybody know where Tiffany went to that used to work at VIP on Magnolia and Katella. She was for sure my ATF.

Had anybody gone to this VIP lately? Anybody worth trying?

Thanks.

Da Big Kahuna
12-11-20, 22:18
Aye bruddas tried to hit bio but was completely booked said to them. Tried sunshine and a couple other place anyone know about extra without having to travel so far?

Slammer6008
12-11-20, 23:35
Haha tried texting today brotha nothing no text back.Ok what are you looking for old, young, Latina, Chinese, Vietnamese, black, midgets 😳 , price range.

Da Big Kahuna
12-11-20, 23:47
Ok what are you looking for old, young, Latina, Chinese, Vietnamese, black, midgets 😳 , price range.Shot you a p m brudda.

Plasma Spray
12-12-20, 01:38
Weed place closed down and moved. Whole darn building is dark. Front gate with sign says " building is closed" but you can open it and go inside. Place is dark. Some fellow knocked on one of the doors and was let in after waiting a nit. I guess he made an appt.

Miss the chance to window shop!

Suki normally opens the door and drags me in as they can see you walking by. Not today.

Unleash5000
12-12-20, 18:06
Anyone seen https://www.instagram.com/ocnuruqueen/ before?

Just wanted to to see if anyone has seen her before.

I will try to TOFTT in the next few weeks.

ArchOwl
12-13-20, 03:50
Weed place closed down and moved. Whole darn building is dark. Front gate with sign says " building is closed" but you can open it and go inside. Place is dark. Some fellow knocked on one of the doors and was let in after waiting a nit. I guess he made an appt.

Suki normally opens the door and drags me in as they can see you walking by. Not today.Strange, the place was business as usual on Wednesday. Maybe the cops swung by once and quieted down the place a bit.

Tried a place in Placentia due to time constraints I saw on bedpage, off of Yorba Linda. Note on the door said to text, afterwards was let in. $40 for hhr, got a mid 30s gal named Vivian, perfectly serviceable body. Heard another monger going to town in a different room so my hopes were getting up but her menu was just HE for the usual tip. Works in a pinch, but would have liked to have some FS.

RedRoddddd
12-13-20, 05:32
Too bad the girl in the Scarlet photo has an ass that makes your mouth water. You can usually start at a regular massage and upgrade if you end up with a hottie. If she's too far off from the photos, ask for another girl. Nuru is too hit or miss these days.

Scarlett at Aroma Spa (CM).

L = Looks nothing like the photo on the IG Account. Late 20's / Early 30's Latina MILF with a few extra pounds and Bs.

A= Generally a good attitude; tries to make sure you finish sooner than later. FFZ North, LFZ South (opens up after a while).

S = total lack of any massage or nuru skills, okay HJ. No other services seem to be avioable.

E = $65 for the hour + $100.

Are = no.

#OCRelaxSpa.

#AromaSpa.

#Aroma212.

#440 FairDirve.

Roman
12-13-20, 11:55
Like I said before or maybe you missed it, the place in LH behind 24 hour fitness. LOL. Remember what happened that one day? I do.Sorry Fe, I don't know what "LH" is and the description doesn't include an address so I can't act on it.

ROMAN.

VinnieJenkins
12-13-20, 12:19
Sorry Fe, I don't know what "LH" is and the description doesn't include an address so I can't act on it.

ROMAN.LH could be La Habra, Laguna Hills good luck buddy.

Fe Maiden
12-13-20, 12:36
Sorry Fe, I don't know what "LH" is and the description doesn't include an address so I can't act on it.

ROMAN.Laguna Hills. Maybe you are not the same Roman?

RogerOver
12-13-20, 13:09
Anyone seen https://www.instagram.com/ocnuruqueen/ before?

Just wanted to to see if anyone has seen her before.

I will try to TOFTT in the next few weeks.Some reviews as well.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/OcNuruQueen

Hornilius69
12-13-20, 16:10
LH could be La Habra, Laguna Hills good luck buddy.Why don't you toftt and visit the one in Laguna Hills?

Slammer6008
12-13-20, 19:42
Some reviews as well.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/OcNuruQueen260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !

RogerOver
12-13-20, 21:43
260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !I wasn't endorsing her. Never seen her. I was just providing more info for the OP.

I'm not paying that sort of cash for an hour of nuru either.

Slammer6008
12-13-20, 21:46
I wasn't endorsing her. Never seen her. I was just providing more info for the OP.

I'm not paying that sort of cash for an hour of nuru either.Yeah no chit.

Ocdtnb
12-13-20, 21:46
Would someone please PM me Novia's contact info? I've searched the forum and found an out of date IG and a website that's gone. Help a dude out.

I have an under the radar Costa Mesa AAMP to trade if your info pans out.

Thanks.

Hetoogewd
12-13-20, 21:59
260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !Where would you find the hot ass dominican under 260??

Fe Maiden
12-13-20, 22:25

ROMAN.I'll give you another hint. Go way back to post #74. Maybe then you'll remember and get the sarcasm I was aiming for.

Unleash5000
12-13-20, 23:15
260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !Was going to go for the hhr which is not that much more than the nuru shops.

PunchingTown1
12-14-20, 00:37
What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.

DonJuanCarlos
12-14-20, 00:52
Any intels on Sally, Emma, Annette, sachi, lola, Julia? So far I've had Ava. TIA!

Slammer6008
12-14-20, 02:40
Would someone please PM me Novia's contact info? I've searched the forum and found an out of date IG and a website that's gone. Help a dude out.

Thanks.Give me your under the radar if it pans out I might give you the information.

Tipisil
12-14-20, 03:03

Thanks.Send me a pm with your info and I'll reply with her contact info. Recently talked to her like a week ago. So it should still be good.

Miguel Honcho
12-14-20, 11:22
260 hr !128563; When I can get a hot ass Dominican an take it in every hole. For less than 260 !Yeah, her "No" List is pretty extensive. Maybe add no fun.

I get that guys want a young hot chick, but these "nuru" babes' service seems way overpriced. It's not even GPS, it's golden hand syndrome! To each their own.

HeadorTail
12-14-20, 11:52
Certainly CPK, Miracle, Lucky Pavilion all have willing older ladies but my favorites are Linda at Tulip on Beach and Mimi and Hannah at Health on Goldenwest.

What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.

BigJohn9
12-14-20, 12:13
What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.Daisy at The Little Beauty Center in GG. Good looking, nice rack, wet pussy, usually shaved but sporting a little Bush lately. The thing about her lately is she's complaining a lot about not being busy. I told her she needs to up her game if she wants to compete with so many younger and older women who will do more for the money. She was a FS provider before she came to own her shop and now favors her regular clients but has been known to provide more to a good looking stiffy. There is even a vid of her from a few years ago doing her best performance.

BigJohn9
12-14-20, 12:22
What are some good spots for hot cougars? I like young females, but something about older woman.Daisy at The Little Beauty Center in GG. Good looking, nice rack, wet pussy, usually shaved but sporting a little Bush lately. The thing about her lately is she's complaining a lot about not being busy. I told her she needs to up her game if she wants to compete with so many younger and older women who will do more for the money. She was a FS provider before she came to own her shop and now favors her regular clients but has been known to provide more to a good looking stiffy. There is even a vid of her from a few years ago doing her best performance.

Slammer6008
12-14-20, 13:30
Yeah, her "No" List is pretty extensive. Maybe add no fun.

I get that guys want a young hot chick, but these "nuru" babes' service seems way overpriced. It's not even GPS, it's golden hand syndrome! To each their own.It's too depressing for me. I would never go when I here all the stories. You can still find a hot chick have her put oil all over her self.

Grind on your body 69 then fuck her in all positions for under 180.00 . I guess I'm missing something here. I guess I'm a pig.

HeadorTail
12-14-20, 13:47
I agree with the Slamdog. You're not missing something and you are a pig. LOL. No offense intended, of course. Haha.

It's too depressing for me. I would never go when I here all the stories. You can still find a hot chick have her put oil all over her self.

Grind on your body 69 then fuck her in all positions for under 180.00 . I guess I'm missing something here. I guess I'm a pig.

Slammer6008
12-14-20, 18:16
I agree with the Slamdog. You're not missing something and you are a pig. LOL. No offense intended, of course. Haha.I learned it from the best. Ie headtail.

King Kuts
12-14-20, 18:44
It's too depressing for me. I would never go when I here all the stories. You can still find a hot chick have her put oil all over her self.

Grind on your body 69 then fuck her in all positions for under 180.00 . I guess I'm missing something here. I guess I'm a pig.Nuru has certainly taken a bite out of the FS market over the last two years. I follow this thread pretty closely and finding a decent FS spot with cute girls under 30-35 seems hard. Maybe I'm missing something but the way the cbk and star spots get described here is sort of gross to me. No judgment if that is your thing but I'd pay equivalent $ for a nuru HJ session with a model quality chick over getting the itch from some granny. I miss those spots on GG Blvd and harbor chiro in Anaheim. The last FS I had was with a flat spinner at BFF and I can't say I came out happier than the nuru spots. DM me if I'm missing a spot for good FS but seems like pickins are slim.

I will say I see no sense in paying hour rates for nuru. I've never once thought man i wish this chick would spend another 30 minutes rubbing her tits on my back before we get to the show.

LaidBack59
12-14-20, 20:13
There used to be a really cute Thai girl that advertised on HX. Offered the holy grail. Great massage, off the hook Nuru slide, and FS -- what was her name -- NaughtyNadia or something like that. I wonder if she is still around -- There are also some really hot Asian girls offering similar services in the LA downtown area -.

LukeOC
12-15-20, 14:04
I am new to OC (moved from the East Coast) and have been lurking around this forum for a lit. I want to contribute before I ask for more. The scene in south OC seems pretty lacking so I am struggling.

I went to Pearl Spa in Lake Forest on Sunday. I think they only see regulars now. I drew Sara, who is an exotic looking Mongolian. She looks kinda like Latina. I asked her to remove the mask for 1 second so I can see. She doesn't speak English very well if you care.

The place looks new and clean. The massage itself was meh: just elbows and touching. Mask was on the whole time. On the flip, she allowed pretty extensive roaming but the HJ was soso. The wired thing was that she gave me bleach wipe meant for household cleaning to wipe my body. I don't think the experience was that great and I am extra cautious during COVID, so I won't repeat. That said, she is cute if you care.

Grimmy23
12-15-20, 14:10
Finally checked this place out after years of driving past it. Located in a busy strip mall on Katella just west of the Los Alamitos racetrack. You have to take a little bit of a walk of shame to get in and out because it's a busy area. The other annoying thing was I had to wait about 15 minutes in the lobby since nobody was available when I arrived. The place doesn't have blacked out windows like most AMPs do, so you're sitting there in full view of the public trying to be as low key as possible. A young guy works the front counter and collects the house fee. He sprays you down with sanitizer when your room is ready.

While I was sitting there, Rose (I believe she is the owner and she's the one in all of the ads) poked her head out a few times. She has a pretty hot looking body and wears a very short skirt that barely covers her ass, but she has a face I can take or leave and is probably a bit older than she looks. I wouldn't have minded a session with her but she's not who I got. Standard AMP routine. Shown to a room and a few minutes later the girl comes in. I got probably a 40-something Viet woman, actually somewhat attractive. All of the normal AMP stuff happened - 15 minutes of crappy ass back rub and I felt up her legs when she was in range. Ventured up her skirt a little and she didn't resist or pull away. On the flip she immediately pulled her top down. I lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties and she put up no resistance, and actually put oil on one of my fingers so I could insert it. She had a decent looking body for her age, not bad at all. Didn't get her name though. The finish was your typical AMP "get him to pop as soon as you possibly can. " Always enjoyable, but always could be better. There was no talk at any time about what I wanted or what the tip would be. Pretty much just an automatic HJ with no discussion. I have her a couple jacksons and she didn't say a word.

I saw several other girls in the hallway both before and after. They were all reasonably attractive. None of them looked young. They were probably all in their 40's, but decent looking enough to have a session with. One negative of this place (other than the lack of privacy in the lobby) is that the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, so you can hear everything going on in the next room. I've heard that some of the girls here, even Rose, offer FS once they get to know you a little better. Seems to be a YMMV scenario. It would be weird to be banging one of these girls knowing that everyone outside the room can hear everything that's going on.

At the end of the day it's just another AMP experience. Not good, not awful. My curiosity has been satisfied so I probably won't return. As I've posted before, I've grown pretty tired of the AMP routine because they're all pretty much the same thing - 10 minutes of crappy massage, some teasing, flip, top comes down and if you're lucky you can get the bottoms down too, jackhammer to completion, and you're in and out of the place in 20 minutes.

Chip74
12-15-20, 20:03
I looked for info in this place a while back but did find anything in the forum. So I decided to TOFFT. Called and they had a few ladies working but when I showed up and I pulled Lisa, who is a 40-ish lady who was dressed like a nun. In figured don't judge a book by it cover, so I said what the hell I'll give it a go. I told her I'll take the 30 min session. I pay the house fee and She shows me to a standard room. She gives me a sheet to cover up and after a few minutes she comes back in and proceeded to give me a decent massage. We had some good conversations which covered everything from 4 hand massages and if they have a shower on site. Time was almost up at this point, so I touch and squeeze her leg a few times letting her know I was ready for the flip but it never came. Before I know it she leaves and comes back with a warm towel and wipes my back up and tell me "time is up".

I dress and When I'm leaving I thank her for the massage but mentioned I was hoping to get my front massage too. She says that was extra and I should have told her. Now I know how Charlie Brown feels when the football gets pulled away at the last minute.

All in all it was a ok massage, but now I'm trying to decide if I should go back and tell her I want to be buttered on both sides see if this book will have a happy ending.

Bronco
12-15-20, 20:47
Struck out two places in Orange off of Tustin and Katella and three spots in Long Beach closed today. One in Long Beach told me over the phone that appointments only. Today booked.

Mustang3
12-15-20, 20:53
The shop next door got a le visit today. Doors are now locked.

I am new to OC (moved from

the East Coast) and have been lurking around this forum for a lit. I want to contribute before I ask for more. The scene in south OC seems pretty lacking so I am struggling.

I went to Pearl Spa in Lake Forest on Sunday. I think they only see regulars now. I drew Sara, who is an exotic looking Mongolian. She looks kinda like Latina. I asked her to remove the mask for 1 second so I can see. She doesn't speak English very well if you care.

The place looks new and clean. The massage itself was meh: just elbows and touching. Mask was on the whole time. On the flip, she allowed pretty extensive roaming but the HJ was soso. The wired thing was that she gave me bleach wipe meant for household cleaning to wipe my body. I don't think the experience was that great and I am extra cautious during COVID, so I won't repeat. That said, she is cute if you care.

Slammer6008
12-15-20, 21:53
Struck out two places in Orange off of Tustin and Katella and three spots in Long Beach closed today. One in Long Beach told me over the phone that appointments only. Today booked.Check mate.

LukeOC
12-15-20, 21:55
The shop next door got a le visit today. Doors are now locked.Thanks for the heads up.

South OC looks like a tough scene. Back home, I don't really visit AMPs anymore. Instead, I have independents I really like for years.

LukeOC
12-15-20, 21:57
I've been look through the threads and wanted to try this place anyone know who to go for? Someone with more on the menu if possible if not best girl there. Thanks guys.Same. They post schedule regularly. Seems like a well run place.

RedRoddddd
12-16-20, 00:04
Check mate.Yeah, the Thai place behind taco bell was closed. Fullerton Spa door was open yesterday, but they almost. Never answer the phone. Looking for new spots, younger masseuse. Anyone try "Dental Paradise" in Santa Ana? Seems most places won't answer the phone, but doors wide open at a few shops, east star was one. Bedpage has a few adds, rubratings has more. Happy Face in BP my next stop.

Slammer6008
12-16-20, 11:20
Yeah, the Thai place behind taco bell was closed. Fullerton Spa door was open yesterday, but they almost. Never answer the phone. Looking for new spots, younger masseuse. Anyone try "Dental Paradise" in Santa Ana? Seems most places won't answer the phone, but doors wide open at a few shops, east star was one. Bedpage has a few adds, rubratings has more. Happy Face in BP my next stop.Thanks for checking you earned 5 slammer bucks.

Slammer6008
12-16-20, 11:22
Thanks for checking you earned 5 slammer bucks.I'll do some recon today a few days ago the Thai place had signs out.

Slammer6008
12-16-20, 13:58
Thanks for checking you earned 5 slammer bucks.I found another one off the beaten path. Orange skin an body 416 w Lincoln in Orange. Vietnamese. That's on I might do a drive by.

BigBoDonk
12-16-20, 18:41
Looks like descent provider. What do you guys think? Are those pics fake? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lake-forest-new-asian-girl-7148561621-available-now/35229881.

NailBoiz1
12-16-20, 18:57
I'll do some recon today a few days ago the Thai place had signs out.I called and even drove by and knock no luck. I hope its a good real Thai massage with HJ at least. I love Thai massage.

NailBoiz1
12-16-20, 19:02
I looked for info in this place a while back but did find anything in the forum. So I decided to TOFFT. Called and they had a few ladies working but when I showed up and I pulled Lisa, who is a 40-ish lady who was dressed like a nun. In figured don't judge a book by it cover, so I said what the hell I'll give it a go. I told her I'll take the 30 min session. I pay the house fee and She shows me to a standard room. She gives me a sheet to cover up and after a few minutes she comes back in and proceeded to give me a decent massage. We had some good conversations which covered everything from 4 hand massages and if they have a shower on site. Time was almost up at this point, so I touch and squeeze her leg a few times letting her know I was ready for the flip but it never came. Before I know it she leaves and comes back with a warm towel and wipes my back up and tell me "time is up".

I dress and When I'm leaving I thank her for the massage but mentioned I was hoping to get my front massage too. She says that was extra and I should have told her. Now I know how Charlie Brown feels when the football gets pulled away at the last minute.

All in all it was a ok massage, but now I'm trying to decide if I should go back and tell her I want to be buttered on both sides see if this book will have a happy ending.I assume this one is on Ball and Gilbert? I been there twice and one time I did get a HJ but it wasn't even good. The other time like you mentioned just a massage and off I went. Nothing special about this place. I wouldn't really go bavk and hope for better. Plenty of other places where I know I will get a decent massage and HJ.

Muteki03
12-16-20, 19:11
If I was going to try a new place in orange it would be at Sapa Thai spa.

436 and Tustin. / walnut There's a Taco Bell on the corner there's ample parking over there I would park in the back and walk in.

714 941 they have a little sign out on Tustin advertising early bird special 45 hr 60 minutes. It could be a diamond in the rough.

Whoever try's it will be worth 5 Slammer bucks.I actually stopped by last sat to TOFTT. Well, you got the rough part right LOL. Lady at desk when I walked in. Older chubby and buck tooth. I'm not picky. I can do 2 out of the 3 normally. Went for 30 anyway. Massage was just fine, thankfully she put a mask on for the flip. Pulled top down right away and gave standard jack hammer. No sign of other girls on site.

Slammer6008
12-16-20, 20:43
I found another one off the beaten path. Orange skin an body 416 w Lincoln in Orange. Vietnamese. That's on I might do a drive by.Drove by it's It's right next to true value. Jumped on the freeway headed to Ckb lost all my swimmers.

King Kuts
12-16-20, 20:54
Had one of my worst experiences in a while. Tried to set something up with my fave independents and then tried sweetsansa but couldn't work it out. Got impatient and rolled the dice at sunrise. The girl at the desk (Rosie) was super cute and seemed nice but asked for Emily based on the IG photo and wanting to try a white busty blonde. She is as close to the photo as I am to Chris Hemsworth. She was under 5'5" light skin Latina with dye blonde hair and a cottage cheese ass without the huge tits to match. No serious massage, no conversation and very little tease before the flip. Not even the standard ball tickle. Flipped and couldn't even get stiff for a good ten minutes which was awkward. I will give her credit on being a trooper and sucking on my boys for a bit which finally did the trick. At that point I just closed my eyes and blew as soon as I could. Standard entry and $ tip. 4/10 looks 3/10 nuru but bonus points for effort at the end. Walked out and saw Amber who is a thin white brunette, not at all the athletic blonde on IG, who is 6/10 looks maybe a 7 next to Emily. I am positive I would have been happy with Rosie. Looked good and seemed like a great attitude.

StubbornMule
12-16-20, 22:41
and then tried sweetsansa Has anyone here seen SweetSansa? What is she like? I assume her IG pics are all fake.

Slammer6008
12-16-20, 23:36
I actually stopped by last sat to TOFTT. Well, you got the rough part right LOL. Lady at desk when I walked in. Older chubby and buck tooth. I'm not picky. I can do 2 out of the 3 normally. Went for 30 anyway. Massage was just fine, thankfully she put a mask on for the flip. Pulled top down right away and gave standard jack hammer. No sign of other girls on site.Sorry you get 10 slammer bucks.

King Kuts
12-17-20, 00:57
Has anyone here seen SweetSansa? What is she like? I assume her IG pics are all fake.I had seen some decent reviews of her on here so I was hopeful but her association with sunrise has me worried now. Plus she quoted me $120 for nuru instead of the standard $... better be her in the IG photos for that....

LazyBird
12-17-20, 07:11
Looks like descent provider. What do you guys think? Are those pics fake? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lake-forest-new-asian-girl-7148561621-available-now/35229881.Yeah the pictures are just reused with this type of provider. 95% of the time its a 40 yo in a motel that hardly speaks English. Will probably rush you out asap. Ad wording is still the same I see.

Mustang3
12-17-20, 10:24
I've seen those ads for a couple years. Same number. I have never gone there but they are in a hotel in lf next to McDonald's. Have never found a review.

Looks like descent provider. What do you guys think? Are those pics fake? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lake-forest-new-asian-girl-7148561621-available-now/35229881.

Edward Appleby
12-17-20, 14:31
You're lucky if you get someone who is as young as 40. They rotate some really really old women.

Yeah the pictures are just reused with this type of provider. 95% of the time its a 40 yo in a motel that hardly speaks English. Will probably rush you out asap. Ad wording is still the same I see

JustChekIn
12-17-20, 15:40
I've seen those ads for a couple years. Same number. I have never gone there but they are in a hotel in lf next to McDonald's. Have never found a review.If you don't live far, you can check it out.

If you get there and find a bait-and-switch, you owe them no explanation and just leave.

Hadez
12-17-20, 16:03
Looks like descent provider. What do you guys think? Are those pics fake? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lake-forest-new-asian-girl-7148561621-available-now/35229881.All of these pictures are fake.

If they offer BBFS then 95% chance to be paying close to twice as much as F&C. Maybe little better in looks or little worse. There are some better bodies but for the price. They making money or the would quit spending money on rooms.

Is they will not do BBFS than there is a chance of getting a late 20's early 30's looking asian girl. Use to be better chance before covid. Even though they younger than grannies they look to have some milage.

Probably going to be a wham bam get out kind of thing regardless.

Hadez
12-17-20, 16:12
I've seen those ads for a couple years. Same number. I have never gone there but they are in a hotel in lf next to McDonald's. Have never found a review.Been to that hotel a number of times checking out the talent. I always walk right back out.

The talent in general seems to have gone down every where since Covid but this place has never had anything.

I think they rotate girls every week.

ForestGreen213
12-18-20, 01:34
Any AMP open that offer FS near Anaheim?

HeadorTail
12-18-20, 07:27
They have locations all over SoCal and around the country. All the ladies have signed on for a multi month tour. I've never heard of one staying at it over 6 months. I've had some drop dead gorgeous girls from Taiwan and some milfs that woulda been hot 20 years ago. 160 to 200 all inclusive for the hour. You text the number and they ask what city you're in and they set you up with the nearest location. They give you a menu and pricing which made me think it was a sting (how can they be that brazenly open? My heart was beating out of my chest the first time I knocked on the door. A tall, pretty Chinese 30 year old opened the door in a nice dress and high heels. I handed her $140 (this was a while ago). I walked to the bed and sat and she unzipped and dropped her dress to the floor. Sexy lingerie on a Victoria's Secret body. Wow. I went to the bathroom (no one on the tub hiding). Checked the deadbolt, got naked and so did she. About a 20 word English vocabulary. Lay back on bed. No kissing to start but quickly CBJ then CG, RCG, doggie and mish. She peeled off the cover and finished me by hand. Gave her an extra 20. They usually stay 7 to 10 days at one location then rotate. They make 80 to 100 per customer plus tips (not required). They're recruited from all over China. They'll see 7 or 8 guys a day. I told the phone guy to let me know when a fresh girl arrived and always took first appointment. A girl in her fifth month is pretty done at 8:00 at night. I stopped going a year ago when two guys in an SUV snapped pictures of me walking to my car. I started with my chest thumping at the door and ended with my chest pounding in the car. And this conversation probably belongs in the escort section because there ain't much massaging goin' on.

Been to that hotel a number of times checking out the talent. I always walk right back out.

The talent in general seems to have gone down every where since Covid but this place has never had anything.

I think they rotate girls every week.

Lsade
12-18-20, 10:54
Moved away a while ago but visiting. Wondering what are the best nuru spots? Used to go to BCC but can't find their IG.

Can someone PM me some of the best spots (hottest ladies with best service) and their IGs / lineups?

Also if any of them do more than just HJ, that'd be awesome.

Much appreciated.

CantBuyMeLove
12-18-20, 13:04
Moved away a while ago but visiting. Wondering what are the best nuru spots? Used to go to BCC but can't find their IG.They moved to Lake Forest (on El Toro Road) a couple of months ago. They advertise on BedPage. The have 2 IGs: nuru_stars1 and nuru_vip. I haven't been to the new spot so I can't provide you any other info.

MentalWais
12-18-20, 14:28
I have been to Honey Spa many times, but I am guessing they are now OC Relax Spa? I see a lot of the girls that used to work at Honey now at OC Relax, Claire, Emma, Kiki. My favorite was Brianna. WOW, just WOW.

I have not seen any post about this spa on this forum, unless I am just dumb and blind LOL.

Can anyone recommend a THIN, SLENDER provider at OC Relax Spa? Does this place feel safe and clean? Thank you.

Cappy73
12-18-20, 14:54
Fake pictures (not even a resemblance), increasing prices and decreasing quality and level of service seem to be the norm today. 🙁128577;.

Had one of my worst experiences in a while. Tried to set something up with my fave independents and then tried sweetsansa but couldn't work it out. Got impatient and rolled the dice at sunrise. The girl at the desk (Rosie) was super cute and seemed nice but asked for Emily based on the IG photo and wanting to try a white busty blonde. She is as close to the photo as I am to Chris Hemsworth. She was under 5'5" light skin Latina with dye blonde hair and a cottage cheese ass without the huge tits to match. No serious massage, no conversation and very little tease before the flip. Not even the standard ball tickle. Flipped and couldn't even get stiff for a good ten minutes which was awkward. I will give her credit on being a trooper and sucking on my boys for a bit which finally did the trick. At that point I just closed my eyes and blew as soon as I could. Standard entry and $ tip. 4/10 looks 3/10 nuru but bonus points for effort at the end. Walked out and saw Amber who is a thin white brunette, not at all the athletic blonde on IG, who is 6/10 looks maybe a 7 next to Emily. I am positive I would have been happy with Rosie. Looked good and seemed like a great attitude.

Kevin80
12-18-20, 17:52
Read on Yelp that they have a new line up with lots of pretty providers. Any suggestions or insight on this place?

IgnusDeo
12-18-20, 18:41
Moved away a while ago but visiting. Wondering what are the best nuru spots? Used to go to BCC but can't find their IG.

Can someone PM me some of the best spots (hottest ladies with best service) and their IGs / lineups?

Also if any of them do more than just HJ, that'd be awesome.

Much appreciated.If you're looking for more than a HJ, you'll probably have to look for independents. As far as I'm aware you're going to have a rough time getting even more than a HJ at most, if not all, of the more popular nuru places. I'm not quite sure which independents actually do provide FS, since it's not something I actively look for, but I do know for a fact that Novia and Aria both offer it. Aria lists her PD as no FS, but she offers it if you're a regular / if she likes you enough. Same with Novia, though I think she's only taking regulars for the most part these days due to a stalking issue she's apparently had for a while now.

If you're insistent on staying with the spas, though, I'd say Havana is a pretty good spot. I've only had Ellie, Chanel, and Cherry, but I enjoyed the experience for the most part.

WeatherLOL
12-18-20, 20:58
Met with Krystal at her OC place. This is my first time with her so even though she is well reviewed, I was still a bit nervous. She gave me a killer nude massage. I have a job that requires sitting a lot. After the massage most of the pain just went away. She has a great body. All the reviews about her is on point. I think it is your lost if yiu haven't tried her yet. Dmg wss $. 2.

Cappy73
12-18-20, 21:36
Post 23303 on Dec 10.

I have been to Honey Spa many times, but I am guessing they are now OC Relax Spa? I see a lot of the girls that used to work at Honey now at OC Relax, Claire, Emma, Kiki. My favorite was Brianna. WOW, just WOW.

I have not seen any post about this spa on this forum, unless I am just dumb and blind LOL.

Can anyone recommend a THIN, SLENDER provider at OC Relax Spa? Does this place feel safe and clean? Thank you.

Lsade
12-19-20, 00:53
If you're looking for more than a HJ, you'll probably have to look for independents. As far as I'm aware you're going to have a rough time getting even more than a HJ at most, if not all, of the more popular nuru places. I'm not quite sure which independents actually do provide FS, since it's not something I actively look for, but I do know for a fact that Novia and Aria both offer it. Aria lists her PD as no FS, but she offers it if you're a regular / if she likes you enough. Same with Novia, though I think she's only taking regulars for the most part these days due to a stalking issue she's apparently had for a while now.

If you're insistent on staying with the spas, though, I'd say Havana is a pretty good spot. I've only had Ellie, Chanel, and Cherry, but I enjoyed the experience for the most part.Awesome! Really appreciate it. I've seen novia mentioned before but not aria.

Do you think you can PM me her PD or PD username.

Roman
12-19-20, 13:20
Read on Yelp that they have a new line up with lots of pretty providers. Any suggestions or insight on this place?I do not know but they look reasonable enough. It looks a little too polished to be for mongers and I expect most of the girls will be masked.

Let us know if anyone goes there first or hear of anything about "True Care of Santa Ana".

Their website is.

https://true-care-massage.business.site

ROMAN.

HeadorTail
12-19-20, 15:42
Menus go from HJ to full. Couple of cuties. Couple of milfs. Turn over about once a week a new girl rolls in. Curtains for doors and all "worried" about others finding out they're doing what they all know they're doing. LOL. An extra twenty calms their nerves and loosens their thighs.

I do not know but they look reasonable enough. It looks a little too polished to be for mongers and I expect most of the girls will be masked.

Let us know if anyone goes there first or hear of anything about "True Care of Santa Ana".

Their website is.

https://true-care-massage.business.site

ROMAN.

RyanE36
12-19-20, 15:55
Met with Krystal at her OC place. This is my first time with her so even though she is well reviewed, I was still a bit nervous. She gave me a killer nude massage. I have a job that requires sitting a lot. After the massage most of the pain just went away. She has a great body. All the reviews about her is on point. I think it is your lost if yiu haven't tried her yet. Dmg wss $. 2.$. 2 + house fee for an hour?

She is a true body mechanic. Not sure I've ever had the knots worked out so well before. Next time I see her (if I can ever get an appointment) I'm either going to go for 90 minutes or may just forgo the ending and have her focus on the massage the entire time.

Also, since I couldn't see her recently when I was in the area, I ended up going to Le Palace again. Saw the same Lydia. She's older, but definitely a little freaky/kinky. Decent body, definitely not fat, but not tight. Let me play all downstairs as much as I wanted, she's either good at faking, or a little vibe i brought with me helped her O. Then she edged me for a while before a great finish. And she talked about using it as lotion and started rubbing her hands together. I'm pretty sure everything is on the table if you bring the money. 4 to the house and 6 to her for a half hour.

EverydayMonger
12-19-20, 18:25
Out of these 3 which is your personal favorite or which do you recommend.

WeatherLOL
12-19-20, 20:23
$. 2 + house fee for an hour?

She is a true body mechanic. Not sure I've ever had the knots worked out so well before. Next time I see her (if I can ever get an appointment) I'm either going to go for 90 minutes or may just forgo the ending and have her focus on the massage the entire time.

Also, since I couldn't see her recently when I was in the area, I ended up going to Le Palace again. Saw the same Lydia. She's older, but definitely a little freaky/kinky. Decent body, definitely not fat, but not tight. Let me play all downstairs as much as I wanted, she's either good at faking, or a little vibe i brought with me helped her O. Then she edged me for a while before a great finish. And she talked about using it as lotion and started rubbing her hands together. I'm pretty sure everything is on the table if you bring the money. 4 to the house and 6 to her for a half hour.Sorry house fee 65. So total for 1 hr was $. 85. BTW, anyone has any intel for the angel touch in 🍊? I saw their ads on ig.

MyFinalHeav3
12-20-20, 16:11
Sorry house fee 65. So total for 1 hr was $. 85. BTW, anyone has any intel for the angel touch in 🍊? I saw their ads on ig.Same girls as golden touch day spa.

Bronco
12-20-20, 20:25
Went to CBK last Thursday had an appointment with Hyland. Looked better than I had imagined. A Little thick for an Asian. Went for a half hour an got a pretty decent massage with a BBBJ finish. Fingers buried deep in the V. She was quite tight and was milking my fingers with her very good muscle control. Will have to pass by again for another secession.

ForestGreen213
12-20-20, 22:16
When I was dreaming I stopped by here a few times while visiting the area. Pretty little mamasan working the counter. She led me to a room and took the fee for the hour. Forgot if it was 60 or 80, think 60. A Chinese girl came in, maybe Korean but I forgot her name. She was attractive, 30's I think. She gave me a strong and energizing massage then on the flip asked what I wanted. Since I was dreaming I asked for everything and that is what I got. She was very sensual and greatly desired to please. Multiple positions later and alot of dfk and I filled the bag. I think I had the same dream three or four times but who's counting?

Lsade
12-21-20, 12:05
Anyone try her before?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Jadejen

Miguel Honcho
12-21-20, 12:28
Out of these 3 which is your personal favorite or which do you recommend.You should try White Swan and post a detailed review. F&C and Le Palace have been reviewed plenty of times.

MackBlamba
12-21-20, 12:35
Stopped by a highly reviewed spot on RM off Beach and Chapman (not Serenity). Same plaza as the tacos & burgers joint. Sign out front is off, and at first I thought they were closed. But as I pulled up, the door was cracked open. When I enter, I'm met by a pretty petite MILF named Lily. From the reviews, I was told Linda is the go to. I'm not sure if she was Linda, but she could've been since it was my first time there. Anyways, paid. 4 for hhr and was led to room 2. Got undressed and assumed the position.

She walks in and immediately places a towel on my back. My first thought was "oh she probably doesn't trust me since I said I haven't been here before. " But then she proceeds to walk on my back and crack up and down my spine. If this ended up just being a legit massage because she thought I was LE, then I would've been happy with that LOL. She got down, oiled up, and gave me a very good massage on my legs, feet, back, and arms. She got me very relaxed. Meanwhile, she was wearing a short, black tight dress. I began to rub her legs softly, slowly moving my hands up near her kitty and ass. She did not object. She teased me very slowly and built me up pretty good. While still laying face down, I lifted up to grant her more access. She began to stroke me while fondling the boys and rubbing the rim. I almost busted, but requested she slow down. On the flip, there was no negotiation, which is always a plus. I pulled her panties down and, to her delight, started to rub her shaved kitty. For an older woman, she was tight. I would love to have FS with her, if its on the menu. She stroked me with excellent technique until I busted my load all over her hands.

Service was great. If you're looking for a good massage with back walking, then I recommend this place. She said next time, call to make an appt then park and enter thru the back. Tip was. 4 and she wanted more, and rightfully so because I would've gave an extra. 2 but I don't want to raise the prices. Plus, I told her tough times rn and next time I'll bring more because I plan to return.

Slammer6008
12-21-20, 13:41
Stopped by a highly reviewed spot on RM off Beach and Chapman (not Serenity). Same plaza as the tacos & burgers joint. Sign out front is off, and at first I thought they were closed. But as I pulled up, the door was cracked open. When I enter, I'm met by a pretty petite MILF named Lily. From the reviews, I was told Linda is the go to. I'm not sure if she was Linda, but she could've been since it was my first time there. Anyways, paid. 4 for hhr and was led to room 2. Got undressed and assumed the position.

She walks in and immediately places a towel on my back. My first thought was "oh she probably doesn't trust me since I said I haven't been here before. " But then she proceeds to walk on my back and crack up and down my spine. If this ended up just being a legit massage because she thought I was LE, then I would've been happy with that LOL. She got down, oiled up, and gave me a very good massage on my legs, feet, back, and arms. She got me very relaxed. Meanwhile, she was wearing a short, black tight dress. I began to rub her legs softly, slowly moving my hands up near her kitty and ass. She did not object. She teased me very slowly and built me up pretty good. While still laying face down, I lifted up to grant her more access. She began to stroke me while fondling the boys and rubbing the rim. I almost busted, but requested she slow down. On the flip, there was no negotiation, which is always a plus. I pulled her panties down and, to her delight, started to rub her shaved kitty. For an older woman, she was tight. I would love to have FS with her, if its on the menu. She stroked me with excellent technique until I busted my load all over her hands.

Service was great. If you're looking for a good massage with back walking, then I recommend this place. She said next time, call to make an appt then park and enter thru the back. Tip was. 4 and she wanted more, and rightfully so because I would've gave an extra. 2 but I don't want to raise the prices. Plus, I told her tough times rn and next time I'll bring more because I plan to return.Most likely that was linda she has a nice body an she's a cool chick.

WeatherLOL
12-21-20, 15:52
Same girls as golden touch day spa.Thanks, man. Just sent you a PM.

Mr Houdini
12-21-20, 16:58
Out of these 3 which is your personal favorite or which do you recommend.Depends on what you want really. Never been to F&C so can't comment on that, but as some other guy said tons of reviews of that place on here, think recently they might've been closed for a while. Le Palace is strictly HJ with some girls doing BJ, while White Swan Spa is a FS place. Le Palace has a ton of cute young girls who do bad to average massages, with the best girl being Nicole, while White Swan based on what some guy said here has a bunch of new younger Chinese talent. I've only been here once, thought I saw a cute young girl named Selene here but never saw her here while scouting afterward. The time I actually got massaged here it was by Lydia, older girl who seems as if she's had work done on her face. Think it was 140 total damage, but the more I think about it the more I wouldn't recommend Lydia based on her looks.

White Swan advertises heavily on bedpage about new young girls so if you want FS I'd say out of the three, try out that place and report back. If you don't like what you see, True Care was being talked about a couple of posts below here, maybe consider that place as it's literally only 3 minutes away from there.

LaidBack59
12-21-20, 17:35
Was in Westminster over the weekend and decided to scope out things -- most stores were open under the radar. Either the door was open when I tried it. Or it rapidly opened after I jingled. My fav over at Health Massage. Mimi - is in back in China for a few months -- decided to give Hannah a try. She is taking appointments. Had a decent back massage. Lots of teasing. And on the flip. An easy negotiation -- excellent eye contact while delivering while I needed. Highly recommend -.

Amoreux
12-21-20, 18:13
Out of these 3 which is your personal favorite or which do you recommend.Give Lucy a try at F&C. She will make you very happy. You can play with her any way you want.

PwrRngr1
12-21-20, 18:29
Yeah, the Thai place behind taco bell was closed. Fullerton Spa door was open yesterday, but they almost. Never answer the phone. Looking for new spots, younger masseuse. Anyone try "Dental Paradise" in Santa Ana? Seems most places won't answer the phone, but doors wide open at a few shops, east star was one. Bedpage has a few adds, rubratings has more. Happy Face in BP my next stop.Name caught my attention because it's not your average "something" followed by spa. Would never think to get a massage from a place that starts with Dental but I was intrigued. Did some research and prices seem fair and sounds like a FS spot. The pics of the place give me a slight Saw vibe though so haven't attempted anything more. Anybody try it out and live to tell the tale?

Best,

PwrRngr1.

EverydayMonger
12-21-20, 20:32
Give Lucy a try at F&C. She will make you very happy. You can play with her any way you want.Which F&C location are you recommending is it the one next to fish & chip? If so I've been there but the only workers were grannies. Is Lucy someone else.

Grimmy23
12-21-20, 20:53
I made my second trip to Havana this afternoon after an "ok" first session with Cherry (See my detailed review a week or so ago). This time I requested Melanie based on the photos of who was available today. Oh my goodness, I'm glad I did. She immediately enters the room and strips completely naked. Wow, what a gorgeous, tight little body! Petite little package. Gave a pretty decent back massage with plenty of teasing. I just couldn't stop feeling up that cute little bubble butt. On the flip she climbed on top, slid on me for a bit and even ran her nipples right across my lips a few times. Didn't mind me touching literally everywhere. Did a lot of dirty talking until I finished. Wow. I've spent too much time in Asia to say it was one of the best experiences ever, but for around here this definitely was one of my top 3 or 4 of all time.

BTrain
12-21-20, 23:23
I made my second trip to Havana this afternoon after an "ok" first session with Cherry (See my detailed review a week or so ago). This time I requested Melanie based on the photos of who was available today. Oh my goodness, I'm glad I did. She immediately enters the room and strips completely naked. Wow, what a gorgeous, tight little body! Petite little package. Gave a pretty decent back massage with plenty of teasing. I just couldn't stop feeling up that cute little bubble butt. On the flip she climbed on top, slid on me for a bit and even ran her nipples right across my lips a few times. Didn't mind me touching literally everywhere. Did a lot of dirty talking until I finished. Wow. I've spent too much time in Asia to say it was one of the best experiences ever, but for around here this definitely was one of my top 3 or 4 of all time.Thanks for the reviews. Is Melanie Asian American? Or just Asian? Does she have natural or man made boobs, and what size?

JohnB3411
12-22-20, 01:12
Any recommendations where I can get a great massage with prostate exam? Thanks Pm me.

Grimmy23
12-22-20, 11:29
Thanks for the reviews. Is Melanie Asian American? Or just Asian? Does she have natural or man made boobs, and what size?She's American, I think Latina. All of the girls here seem to be American. They all speak native English with no accent. She's very petite, natural boobs, I'd say C's. She gave me a playful little hug at the end when we were dressed and I picked her up. Probably doesn't weigh more than 100 lbs.

Lsade
12-22-20, 16:28
Which would you recommend? Also does any have novia's ig? Can't find it anymore.

Tmerrr
12-22-20, 16:42
Any recommendations where I can get a great massage with prostate exam? Thanks Pm me.Search for Zelda here. You'll be glad you did!

ThatNuruDude
12-22-20, 21:18
Any recommendations where I can get a great massage with prostate exam? Thanks Pm me.Elle at Havana she lubed up the gloves pretty nice did a combo Dom / prostate session she brought in toys for the Dom session because I had requested on our first Nuru session together. We just got to talking and conversation lead to yesterday's pretty eventful session. She's the go to for a little adventure in the prostate area if you know what I mean. So far all my experiences have been top there pretty clean.

Rei311
12-22-20, 23:20
Search for Zelda here. You'll be glad you did!How is the session with Zelda? Is it big build up for the whole hour? What if you release too quick?

Hope you can help a noob out. I'm going this week just want to see what I should expect. Thanks sir.

LaidBack59
12-23-20, 18:46
Tried to PM several people. But mbx are full -.

King Kuts
12-23-20, 18:56
Menus go from HJ to full. Couple of cuties. Couple of milfs. Turn over about once a week a new girl rolls in. Curtains for doors and all "worried" about others finding out they're doing what they all know they're doing. LOL. An extra twenty calms their nerves and loosens their thighs.What was the damage?

FlipOnOver
12-23-20, 19:06
How is the session with Zelda? Is it big build up for the whole hour? What if you release too quick?

Hope you can help a noob out. I'm going this week just want to see what I should expect. Thanks sir.Look here.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?32761-quot-Coach-quot-Prostate-Massage-Specialist&p=5092574&viewfull=1#post5092574.

King Kuts
12-23-20, 19:07
Another mediocre/ bad nuru report. At first I chose Gina but she was not hot at all and I quickly stammered that I meant Junie. Thicc bolt on Polynesian who clearly just started. She came in apologizing for putting on some covid weight and the convo didn't get better from there. Worst nuru I've ever had. Had me flip immediately and just rubbed her tits on my chest for a few minutes then she started the HJ. Starting a HJ from zero never works well and it was a struggle. She kept asking me what I wanted her to do because she was clueless. She turned down or awkwardly did a few things. Going to stick to nuruprincess and Krystal for awhile unless someone can convince me Havana is worth the trek.

Any good reports on the places on the first floor? Is that the swan place referenced here? Got a good look at a Asian MILF with bolt on at Angel and probably would have been happier there.

MyMushroom
12-23-20, 19:47
Essentially was robbed at Honey / Aroma spa. I got Starli, who was described as a slim Latina in her 20's. The photo they use for her is of a 10 model. Real girl is about a 2 on a good day. Terrible attitude to match. Agreed on nuru for the standard tip amount, but got no nuru at all, just standing naked next to me jack hammering away. She is even worse than Marcie, my previous all-time worst. This spot used to have hot girls that gave great B2 B sessions. Now they just hire any hood rat off the street and lie to you with a ludicrous photo.

If anyone wants to exchange info on FBSM / nuru providers to avoid experiences like this, PM me to discuss.

Lsade
12-23-20, 20:20
Another mediocre/ bad nuru report. At first I chose Gina but she was not hot at all and I quickly stammered that I meant Junie. Thicc bolt on Polynesian who clearly just started. She came in apologizing for putting on some covid weight and the convo didn't get better from there. Worst nuru I've ever had. Had me flip immediately and just rubbed her tits on my chest for a few minutes then she started the HJ. Starting a HJ from zero never works well and it was a struggle. She kept asking me what I wanted her to do because she was clueless. She turned down or awkwardly did a few things. Going to stick to nuruprincess and Krystal for awhile unless someone can convince me Havana is worth the trek.

Any good reports on the places on the first floor? Is that the swan place referenced here? Got a good look at a Asian MILF with bolt on at Angel and probably would have been happier there.Tried Havana today and saw Chanel. Was a great time. She's super chill and the massage was great. The HE was sensual. I finished early and she even massaged me until the end of the hour. 10/10 would recommend.

LeatherNeck14
12-24-20, 00:48
Went by today after trying two other places that were closed health on goldenwest and 5 star bot closed lights off. So headed toward true care wide open door no shame. . 3 house for 30 less than most sent to bathroom to wash hands coll with that everyone had a mask 2 or 3 other mongers there saw a few the the girls pulled maybe the youngest one cute spinner very little English so did not get name. Some how we got right to it HJ only first off they are all wearing pants no shorts or skirts nothing came off her but did roam and got under shirt and very heavily padded bra. She was cool with that but asked if I could like her nips. She said no. I kind played it cool and then she said ok so next thing I knew I had a nipple in my mouth hand on ass and busted. She is that kind of innocent looking girl you want to turn to the dark side and a bit happened tonight but not enough with all wearing pants don't know what more is available standard. 6 tip no negotiation and that was cool. Did not see any from the advertisement posted a few says ago. Not sure if I would go back but had 1. 60 just in case came back with. 7 so I guess not to bad.

SexySpam
12-24-20, 05:52
Which would you recommend? Also does any have novia's ig? Can't find it anymoreBig recommendation for JuliaOC. She gets super into it. Her body is banging. Massage is so so though.

Grimmy23
12-24-20, 13:52
How is the session with Zelda? Is it big build up for the whole hour? What if you release too quick?

Hope you can help a noob out. I'm going this week just want to see what I should expect. Thanks sir.Zelda is different to say the least. She's older, not that attractive, and doesn't take her clothes off (nor do you really want her to. She wears PG-13 rated lingerie and that's about all of her that you really want to see). But OMG, she is capable of giving you the biggest orgasm of your life. I literally screamed and I never do that. Had to lay on the table for about 10 minutes after before I had the strength to get up. It was very intense. She does a lot of "red light, green light" where she edges you and tells you to say "red light" when you're getting close so she can stop for a moment. She's very skilled and worth a visit just for the orgasm alone. Just don't expect a young hottie. This is more of a clinical / spiritual experience that's hard to truly describe.

BTrain
12-24-20, 16:32
Tried Havana today and saw Chanel. Was a great time. She's super chill and the massage was great. The HE was sensual. I finished early and she even massaged me until the end of the hour. 10/10 would recommend.Chanel is awesome. She has the whole package: beautiful, banging body, nice attitude, fun personality. All things considered, perhaps she is the best nuru provider out there right now, does anyone disagree?

JuliaOC is definitely up there. She is good in similar ways as Chanel. But I would give Chanel the edge.

CrustyOldGuy
12-24-20, 17:55
In post 23110 a fellow hobbyist wrote about a cute G-ma at an AMP located at "Euclid and Lampson". I reconned the intersection and surrounding area and found no AMP nearby. Any thoughts where this G-ma might be?

In other recon activity, stopped by Adorable. The door was wide open. Mmsn who came to front (Maryann?) said if I wanted a massage to call ahead and " Coco " would come in.

I also took a quick walk thru the fair building. No lock down in evidence. Young lovelies literally pulling me into their shops. I didn't partake of any however.

All this activity was in the past week.

Happy Holidays to all and hope for a better 2021! Maybe I'll actually work my nerve up enough to go inside one of these places and see if all I read here is true!

Santooki
12-24-20, 18:10
Tried Havana today and saw Chanel. Was a great time. She's super chill and the massage was great. The HE was sensual. I finished early and she even massaged me until the end of the hour. 10/10 would recommend.Random but to confirm. No masks required during the session and no mask on Chanel??

JohnnyBoy3212
12-24-20, 18:57
Anyone try her before?

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/JadejenI tried her before for a hhr session for 1. 6. It was a good time, no over the top porn star moaning and stuff like that, but she has a banging body for sure! That body in the photos is the body you'll get it! On the flip, she rubs all over and towards the end, she just looks straight into your eyes, practically begging you to release. I never had someone who's eye contact could get me going like that before haha. I would definitely recommend but be warned, her slots fill up quick!

Rosco Rules
12-24-20, 20:08
Usually like to leave work early Christmas Eve and hit a strip club. But not this year instead ended up looking for a massage. I called CBK and Miracle both places no answer. I was close to cbk so decided to take a look. As soon as I got in the lot Miracle called me back and said new girl come over. To late I was now committed to CBK. I got Tiffany wanted 40 for a half hour. But Miracle had just sent me an ad for both shops saying 30 for a half hour. I had to fight her on the price (not a good start). I shouldn't be so cheap she gave a 8 minute massage and had me flip. Then she went into some serious negotiations and wanted to be payed first. 80 for a BJ with full roaming. I do get a better deal over at Miracle and the room is nicer than a broom closet. I'm probably done with CBK for awhile.

On the way out I was introduced to Helen, she looked pretty cute anybody try her yet?

Cappy73
12-25-20, 01:13
The new girls are rapidly ruining the reputation of this place.

Any good reports on the places on the first floor? Is that the swan place referenced here? Got a good look at a Asian MILF with bolt on at Angel and probably would have been happier there.

Heartless Jay
12-25-20, 01:34

Hope you can help a noob out. I'm going this week just want to see what I should expect. Thanks sirZelda is a very cool chick, and she's good at what she does. Don't expect a young hottie, and don't expect FS. Be warned that you need to make the first appointment well in advance, and her hours are limited. She will not bust you and rush you out the door, you get your full time with truly awesome edging all the way through. She does have short fingers though, so if your walnut is in deep, she may need an implement to reach it. That particular thing doesn't work for me. The finger is all I want in there. If you've never tried this type of massage, do some research. You'll either love it or hate it. For me it's a nice treat a few times a year or so. Good thing with her shop. It's backed right up to the freeway, so if you're loving it the way you just might, no one will hear your screams. Just relax and let it rip. Here's a tip. Take a healthy dump before you go.

BenderOver
12-25-20, 02:45
Usually like to leave work early Christmas Eve and hit a strip club. But not this year instead ended up looking for a massage. I called CBK and Miracle both places no answer. I was close to cbk so decided to take a look. As soon as I got in the lot Miracle called me back and said new girl come over. To late I was now committed to CBK. I got Tiffany wanted 40 for a half hour. But Miracle had just sent me an ad for both shops saying 30 for a half hour. I had to fight her on the price (not a good start). I shouldn't be so cheap she gave a 8 minute massage and had me flip. Then she went into some serious negotiations and wanted to be payed first. 80 for a BJ with full roaming. I do get a better deal over at Miracle and the room is nicer than a broom closet. I'm probably done with CBK for awhile.

On the way out I was introduced to Helen, she looked pretty cute anybody try her yet?CBK or CKB whatever this place is called was a bust for me also. I first walked in and was greeted by a cutie who turned out to be the Tiffany OP refers to. She does look pretty cute and the body looks nice. I didn't come by for Tiffany though, I wanted a great BJ from the already mentioned Hylan. So I ask for Hylan, and in walks Not-So-Cute. But I'm committed to take one for the team and we go to the room.

Looks. Face 6 to 6. 5. Flat and unattractive smile. Body 6. No shape worth mentioning, probably 15 to 20 pounds over.

Attitude - 4. Business like you can't believe. Asked for 40 for a HJ. I wanted a BBBJ and she quoted 80. Settled on CBJ and she wanted 60 up front.

Service - 3. No, fuck that. 2. First, there's no GFE at all. No sensual touching, nothing. She started jacking my dog, pulled a cover on it, and started blowing. The blowjob was the worst I've ever had. She basically put the top 2 inches in her mouth and compressed as hard as she could with her lips. Turned on the negative pressure and moved it back on forth on my rod about one inch back and forth back and forth. Shit, I thought I was getting blown by a fucking shitty porno robot. The only reason I was able to pop was because I lubed my finger, and stuck it deep into her asshole, closed my eyes, and imagined I was fingering some model.

Entry - 40 for hhr, 60 for tip.

Repeat / recommend. No, no.

Tiffany looked cute, but seeing how her script matches Hylan's, forget it.

Bla Bla
12-25-20, 03:06
Went to king's in LH a few times in the past couple weeks. It's across from best buy. Seen Anabelle, Jenny and Linda.

Annabelle is the best. She's a hot Viet and pretty friendly. Nude HJ for $.

Jenny was the 2nd best. Not as cute as Anabelle, but still good. Will do FS for $. 4.

Linda was the worst. Massage only. Good massage, but no extras.

Saw a few other nice looking ladies there, but haven't tried yet. MMS is nice and friendly. Place gets busy, tho. Probably best to call for appt.

Grimmy23
12-25-20, 12:10
Random but to confirm. No masks required during the session and no mask on Chanel??No masks required during service. You have to have one as you're walking in.

Grimmy23
12-25-20, 12:22
Zelda is a very cool chick, and she's good at what she does. Don't expect a young hottie, and don't expect FS. Be warned that you need to make the first appointment well in advance, and her hours are limited. She will not bust you and rush you out the door, you get your full time with truly awesome edging all the way through. She does have short fingers though, so if your walnut is in deep, she may need an implement to reach it. That particular thing doesn't work for me. The finger is all I want in there. If you've never tried this type of massage, do some research. You'll either love it or hate it. For me it's a nice treat a few times a year or so. Good thing with her shop. It's backed right up to the freeway, so if you're loving it the way you just might, no one will hear your screams. Just relax and let it rip. Here's a tip. Take a healthy dump before you go.I was apprehensive about having a toy up my ass too, but Zelda talked me into it because "her fingers were too short" to reach properly. She took her time getting me relaxed and ready to receive ir. Once it was in I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. I orgasmed really hard but it was a dry one, a s I had never had a dry orgasm before. She just said oh, that was hot but I didn't get anything, so let's try again. She went back at it and after a few minutes I felt a big one coming in. She said go ahead and scream if you want, nobody can hear you. I let loose and wow, I can't remember that much cum coming out of me since I was a teenager, and I darn near blacked out. That was over a year ago and I haven't been back, but I will sometime just to experience an orgasm like that again. Not many people have had a real prostate massage and experienced a real prostate orgasm. You will get it with Zelda. With most providers it's shove a finger up your ass for a few minutes and wiggle it around. This is far better than that a d something you have to experience to believe.

Quincy88
12-25-20, 14:56
Went to king's in LH a few times in the past couple weeks. It's across from best buy. Seen Anabelle, Jenny and Linda.

Annabelle is the best. She's a hot Viet and pretty friendly. Nude HJ for $.

Jenny was the 2nd best. Not as cute as Anabelle, but still good. Will do FS for $. 4.

Linda was the worst. Massage only. Good massage, but no extras.

Saw a few other nice looking ladies there, but haven't tried yet. MMS is nice and friendly. Place gets busy, tho. Probably best to call for appt.When does Annabelle and Jenny work? Daily or?

Miguel Honcho
12-25-20, 18:21
I was apprehensive about having a toy up my ass too, but Zelda talked me into it because "her fingers were too short" to reach properly. She took her time getting me relaxed and ready to receive ir. Once it was in I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would. I orgasmed really hard but it was a dry one, a s I had never had a dry orgasm before. She just said oh, that was hot but I didn't get anything, so let's try again. She went back at it and after a few minutes I felt a big one coming in. She said go ahead and scream if you want, nobody can hear you. I let loose and wow, I can't remember that much cum coming out of me since I was a teenager, and I darn near blacked out. That was over a year ago and I haven't been back, but I will sometime just to experience an orgasm like that again. Not many people have had a real prostate massage and experienced a real prostate orgasm. You will get it with Zelda. With most providers it's shove a finger up your ass for a few minutes and wiggle it around. This is far better than that a d something you have to experience to believe.I was never all that interested in this, but would like to dump the gallons described here. I've heard the ben wah balls stories, but I've only had the finger tickle.

Fe Maiden
12-25-20, 18:58
I was never all that interested in this, but would like to dump the gallons described here. I've heard the ben wah balls stories, but I've only had the finger tickle.I saw Zelda once. She made me cum hard twice. Never felt so drained.

NathanCross
12-25-20, 19:33
Detox GG. Slim 25 yo Latina with a very nice bod, 8 out of 10 for sure. C cup, nice soft tush, clean shaven, and a cute face. Allowed some light FIV, CBJ, RCG, and Mish. No massage, no teasing, straight to the point. . 4 for hh, 1. 4 for CFS. Forgot to get her name but she spoke little to no English and had some small tattoos maybe of birds between her navel to her chest.

Happy Face. Slim Vietnamese MILF by the name of Lyn or Linh. Had a very nice satisfying time with this lady. FIV, CBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy, Mish. . 4 for hh, 1. 4 for CFS.

Bla Bla
12-26-20, 01:47
When does Annabelle and Jenny work? Daily or?Annabelle is Monday Tuesday Thursday and Jenny works the weekends.

Plasma Spray
12-26-20, 02:17

Any good reports on the places on the first floor? Is that the swan place referenced here? Got a good look at a Asian MILF with bolt on at Angel and probably would have been happier there.Did you catch the MILF'S name? I need me some!

Plasma Spray
12-26-20, 02:19
My MILF has told me she is gojng back to her country and wkn't be back till March! Have been seeing her many times this week. Who knows when and if she will be back!

CrustyOldGuy
12-27-20, 18:31
Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

Any thoughts on the first scenario? Should I have called? Knocked anyway?

Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.

Negro038
12-27-20, 19:12
Been out of the area, just returning and wow, VT Spa. Mid 30's Vietnamese MILF. Petite, fit and a well maintained set of C's. House plus. 6. Massage was even well above average and the Nuru was incredible. Asked me to finish on her C cups.

Had not been there before and is a definite return. Can't remember her name. She said she works Wednesday thru Saturday.

Roo556
12-27-20, 21:42
Lily's in Lakewood. Been here 3 times in the last few months. Seems like they only have 40-50 yo Chinese ladies here and no touching the boobies. Some of them give good massages some don't. Only one of the 3 I saw was kind of cute. He only here.

Dream in SA. Walked in here and was greeted by coco. I had to wait for her to open the door as I guess she was waiting for an appointment to close out the day but she still took me. Another 40-50 Chinese lady who didn't let me touch the boobies, but gave a decent HJ. She left the door wide open the whole time which was a little off putting even though we were alone there.

Still looking for a place where a can feel up some bolt ons but I'm not interested in FS and would like an actual massage. Maybe that's asking too much LOL. People keep saying how good oc is but I've pretty much only struck out so far, maybe it's because of the whole COVID thing who knows.

Qeast
12-28-20, 02:27
Sometimes they just forget to flip the switch and turn the sign off. Sorry if I sound "crusty", but you're over thinking - especially when there were things you could have easily done (but didn't) while on site.

Went by an AMP yesterday- one that's been mentioned here indirectly once or twice, and there was a hand-written sign in the window saying closed due to governors order, BUT the red 'Massage' light in window was on. Considered either calling or knocking on door but instead left and went to building with multiple AMPs where the girls practically drag you inside.

Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.

KokoMobro19
12-28-20, 02:34
My MILF has told me she is gojng back to her country and wkn't be back till March! Have been seeing her many times this week. Who knows when and if she will be back!Who's your MILF.

CrustyOldGuy
12-28-20, 11:31
Sometimes they just forget to flip the switch and turn the sign off. Sorry if I sound "crusty", but you're over thinking - especially when there were things you could have easily done (but didn't) while on site.Not the first time in my life I've been accused of overthinking! Thank you for the reply. I hope to something more tangible to report after the New Year.

HeadorTail
12-28-20, 12:25

Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.It's a good thing you didn't call or check the door because because if you had and it was closed you would have suffered from? Suffered from what?! Call or go to the door. If it's closed move on. If open, enjoy. What's the deal?

BigJohn9
12-28-20, 12:26

Due to time constraints again I just walked thru the second place to see what was what. Plenty of availability from several places.Which AMP do you refer to?

Jdeezy22
12-28-20, 14:16
It never hurts to call, it would have taken 20 seconds of your time.

King Kuts
12-28-20, 16:40
Been out of the area, just returning and wow, VT Spa. Mid 30's Vietnamese MILF. Petite, fit and a well maintained set of C's. House plus. 6. Massage was even well above average and the Nuru was incredible. Asked me to finish on her C cups.

Had not been there before and is a definite return. Can't remember her name. She said she works Wednesday thru Saturday.House plus $60 for nuru?

King Kuts
12-28-20, 16:41
Did you catch the MILF'S name? I need me some!Not much English and just wanted to take a quick look before heading upstairs.

King Kuts
12-28-20, 17:03
Has anyone seen trish_le_714 or sweetsansa IRL and can say how close to the photo they are? Looking for sure things after a few bad experiences. Will try to make it out to see Chanel sometime soon.

BTrain
12-28-20, 17:29
Has anyone seen trish_le_714 or sweetsansa IRL and can say how close to the photo they are? Looking for sure things after a few bad experiences. Will try to make it out to see Chanel sometime soon.I saw Trish last year. She is not like the photos at all. She is a bit older and fuller at the waistline. The reason to go to her would be to get a massage similar to what Krystal offers, though her massage skills weren't as good as Krystal's when I saw her.

I haven't seen Sansa, but there were a couple of very positive reviews on her in this thread. If I recall, her pricing was unusually high.

NTK619
12-28-20, 17:48
Certainly CPK, Miracle, Lucky Pavilion all have willing older ladies but my favorites are Linda at Tulip on Beach and Mimi and Hannah at Health on Goldenwest.Linda has taken FS off the menu this year, for the most part. I've been seeing her since way back in the "#6" days, (next to the Animal Clinic.) We never had any limits until this year. And, I'm not entirely upset about it. Having said that, she is still a raging attractive Viet woman. She can still put on the tight dresses and kill it. She still lets me dine "All-I-Can-Eat", and her nipples and tits make me salivate along with that figure.

What most have been doing is requiring an "appointment." They lock the door. You call. They might tell you "30min only" available due to rules. Most signs are OFF, but if someone is there, calling is what you need to do to get someone to the door. (Or, you could go up to the door, peak in, and know that they can see you on the camera. They might come out.)

RedRoddddd
12-28-20, 18:37
It never hurts to call, it would have taken 20 seconds of your time.You have to put some work into it. Pussy doesn't fall out of the sky, and Santa can't fit it down the chimney.

1 if they have an add on bedpage, rubratings or another site today = they are open.

2 if they don't answer the phone, they are probably being cautious. LEO likes massages too. Go knock on the door.

If you pull up and there are no cars parked around the place, probably closed. Lexus out front means Go Inside.

3 Get a mamasans private phone number, I get thru the backdoor, or setup a 1 on 1 appt this way.

4 don't be lazy. Rule of 3's.

Try 3 times, or 3 places, or 3 phone numbers. Just try grasshopper, try.

King Kuts
12-28-20, 18:48
I saw Trish last year. She is not like the photos at all. She is a bit older and fuller at the waistline. The reason to go to her would be to get a massage similar to what Krystal offers, though her massage skills weren't as good as Krystal's when I saw her.

I haven't seen Sansa, but there were a couple of very positive reviews on her in this thread. If I recall, her pricing was unusually high.Thanks! I think I'll pass on Trish.

Negro038
12-28-20, 23:08
House plus $60 for nuru?Correct. Started at $100. Might have been a slow day, and I held my ground. Was prepared to walk out stiff.

Negro038
12-29-20, 00:49
Care to share the house and tip for Linda? Pm me if necessary please.

McCooker
12-29-20, 04:37
In what seems to be a pattern of mine, first time posting in awhile; good to see the place active. Based on the thread, tried to check out places I thought would be open in these times. Unfortunately struck out at all 3 I visited: LP had a small queue, East * didn't have the recommended provider available, and SS was closed and not answering their phone.

Given the amount of time I had burned, was fairly determined to give SOME place a try, so purely on a whim visited CH in Tustin, thinking it was a place I'd been awhile ago. Was a little annoyed since when I called ahead and asked for my previous provider Tiny they said she was there; the one I got was definitely NOT her. That being said, I was far from disappointed. I really look for at least decent massages; anything else is a nice bonus and Vivian really worked me out in a good way. Was very nice and easy to talk with and the finish was wonderful. Solid 8/7 for massage / treatment afterwards. Would go again. Hope the new year brings all ya'll good tidings.

BoredPig
12-29-20, 11:18
When I was dreaming I stopped by here a few times while visiting the area. Pretty little mamasan working the counter. She led me to a room and took the fee for the hour. Forgot if it was 60 or 80, think 60. A Chinese girl came in, maybe Korean but I forgot her name. She was attractive, 30's I think. She gave me a strong and energizing massage then on the flip asked what I wanted. Since I was dreaming I asked for everything and that is what I got. She was very sensual and greatly desired to please. Multiple positions later and alot of dfk and I filled the bag. I think I had the same dream three or four times but who's counting?Visited yesterday. BTW spot on photos.

4 hr, got an early 40's, I think Korean. Her English was very limited.

The massage was great 8. 5/10.

On the flip she ask "HE okay? I nodded and she started to do her thing.

Tipped. 4. I think this was the least expensive massage I've gotten so far.

Bronco
12-29-20, 12:16
Not the first time in my life I've been accused of overthinking! Thank you for the reply. I hope to something more tangible to report after the New Year.I know the place. They are closed. Only taking their regulars at home appointments only.

JayJayTer
12-29-20, 12:27
I saw Sansa recently. She only works Mondays and Wednesdays at a spa in LF.

She is a tad bit bigger than her photos and has tattoos.

Her personality is bubbly and cool.

I went in not expecting much for the massage, but was pleasantly surprised.

It was pretty strong and good. Not like super strong like some older Asian ladies do it. But good enough to feel like it was a decent massage.

Post flip was nice and sensual as well.

She does charge a bit more for it all though. Door fee was 65 and just to her was another 160.

Man now I need to try out this Krystal. Can someone confirm this is her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Orange/Krystal_sc_oc.

Been eyeing her and JadeJen https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Jadejen.

Has anyone seen trish_le_714 or sweetsansa IRL and can say how close to the photo they are? Looking for sure things after a few bad experiences. Will try to make it out to see Chanel sometime soon.

Citrus1999
12-29-20, 17:59
$260/ HR for JadeJen for Nuru? That's nuts (no pun intended).

I saw Sansa recently. She only works Mondays and Wednesdays at a spa in LF.

She is a tad bit bigger than her photos and has tattoos.

Her personality is bubbly and cool.

I went in not expecting much for the massage, but was pleasantly surprised.

It was pretty strong and good. Not like super strong like some older Asian ladies do it. But good enough to feel like it was a decent massage.

Post flip was nice and sensual as well.

She does charge a bit more for it all though. Door fee was 65 and just to her was another 160.

Man now I need to try out this Krystal. Can someone confirm this is her? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Orange/Krystal_sc_oc.

Been eyeing her and JadeJen https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Costa-Mesa/Jadejen.

JoraCredit
12-29-20, 20:06
Shoot me a message for spa details if needed. Had a session in south oc with Britney, who I used to be a regular with but haven't seen in awhile. You are going to get a decent massage and a pretty good HE but that's about it. However, I would argue that she has the best set of natural tits I have ever had. It took some convincing this time to remove her top (never really an issue before) but well worth the time!

JoraCredit
12-29-20, 20:17
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/949-243-4404

Anyone seen her before. Not sure why but her listing crack me up and intrigues me.

MagicLee30
12-29-20, 22:27

Suki normally opens the door and drags me in as they can see you walking by. Not today.S from Synn COI? Any info on where she is op curr? Trying to find her.

BigBoDonk
12-29-20, 23:03
$260/ HR for JadeJen for Nuru? That's nuts (no pun intended).Dude just go ahead give her keys of your house, why you pay so low? Are you guys out of your mind? Why you agree on such overpriced quotes?

Quincy88
12-30-20, 13:37
What's up guys! So I've been going to Gold Dragon for awhile past 2 months during pandemic and there's this provider named Ann or Anne same shit anyhoo! She's about 5'3 not much of a body but boy oh boy does she have magic hands. Her teasing is out of this world when you're laying on your stomach the teasing and edging will make you bust huge loads! I busted loads every way possible on my knees on the bed, on my side, and on my back!

Only down fall I think is she can use a lot of oil down there. Which can be unpleasant if you got to do stuff during the rest of the day. Anyhoo.

Only HJ but totally worth it.

40 to the house.

40 tip.

Bonus tip I get hh but usually end up like 45 or 50 minutes with no complaints.

Ann, Gold Dragon in Brea. Doesn't work Saturdays.

WhistleHard
12-30-20, 15:55
S from Synn COI? Any info on where she is op curr? Trying to find herShe's's been working at Sahara theatre.

LukeOC
12-30-20, 17:09
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/949-243-4404

Anyone seen her before. Not sure why but her listing crack me up and intrigues me.Looks fake to me. The lady is beautiful though.

Chiquita99
12-30-20, 17:43
Does anybody have an independent provider with big tits they're willing to share?

JulianK
12-30-20, 22:12
S from Synn COI? Any info on where she is op curr? Trying to find her.I'd be happy to help, but I'm not sure what the question is here. What's "REQ. Loc" mean?

PhineasPhreak
12-30-20, 22:55
Detox GG. Slim 25 yo Latina with a very nice bod, 8 out of 10 for sure. C cup, nice soft tush, clean shaven, and a cute face. Allowed some light FIV, CBJ, RCG, and Mish. No massage, no teasing, straight to the point. . 4 for hh, 1. 4 for CFS. Forgot to get her name but she spoke little to no English and had some small tattoos maybe of birds between her navel to her chest.

Happy Face. Slim Vietnamese MILF by the name of Lyn or Linh. Had a very nice satisfying time with this lady. FIV, CBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy, Mish. . 4 for hh, 1. 4 for CFS.Saw Lynh at Happy Face. I left with a happy face after my session. This lady is actually stunningly beautiful: she looks to me like an Asian Susan Lucci. She is certainly mixed: part white and Asian. Gorgeous little body, delicious little butt cheeks. And her face to me was a bit mesmerising. Simply wonderful lady.

BigBoDonk
12-30-20, 23:17
Does anybody have an independent provider with big tits they're willing to share?https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/leaving-2day-don-t-miss-out-60-100-140-specials-n-a-u-g-h-t-y-h-o-t-t-i-e-wet-and-horny-nympho-a-service-call-me-for-a-session-of-a-life-time/35706828

Just please make sure to put a report on that tetangas later.

JulianK
12-30-20, 23:23
I went by Happy CKB and walked in on a weekday, early afternoon w / o an appointment. A thin MILFY chick, mid 40's, looking brought me in. Nee Nee. Gave her 40 for the house. A quick, not bad but non-memorable massage then flipped and asked for everything. CBJ, CFS multiple positions finished with CBJ. On the way out, she brought me over and introduced me to the other 3 girls, Hyland, Cynthia or Christina? And I forgot the name for the 3rd girl. Cynthia looked pretty good and I'll have to go back and see how she is.

SeekingSex
12-31-20, 02:17
Saw an ad for cozy spa in bedpages, OC. Called them and confirmed that they had a Latina. 0. 5 to the house and 1. 0 tip.

No massage, just the deed. All covered. Big girl though, if that is what you like.

GreenStream
12-31-20, 11:42
When you name a massage place, please also indicate the city in which it is located.

FordLaster9
12-31-20, 19:40
Personally getting tired of seeing Chinese girls or Latinas. Anyone know where the the aforementioned girls are at?.

Negro038
12-31-20, 23:30
Door says closed. Phone number on the door. Call, they answer and come to unlock. Nothing inside has changed. House plus. 4 gets you a CBJ by a 40's viet with healthy bolt-ons.

End of report.

HeadorTail
01-01-21, 10:45
Door says closed. Phone number on the door. Call, they answer and come to unlock. Nothing inside has changed. House plus. 4 gets you a CBJ by a 40's viet with healthy bolt-ons.

End of report.I'm surprised to hear that was a Vietnamese mouth you spewed into.

JackDaniels12
01-01-21, 11:46
Anyone has novia personal IG and Krystal ig?

JackDaniels12
01-01-21, 11:47
Trying to get in contact with novia and Krystal. Anyone had their Instagram?

Hobbyist1492
01-01-21, 14:50
Old location in GG is new location, same prices.

Go see Annie: petite, tatted, bolton scars.

Caribe
01-01-21, 16:01

End of report.Several shops are in the same operating mode. The storefronts look closed. No lights or open sign. Doors maybe locked. Most are asking you to call for an appointment. Monger safe and smart!

BigJohn9
01-01-21, 16:03
Anyone been to LBC last month or so. I can't seem to get any replies. Tapped on her window and no answer.

Doggiefun29
01-01-21, 19:51
Trying to get in contact with novia and Krystal. Anyone had their Instagram?Think krystal is on vacay.

SirMister
01-01-21, 20:35
Think krystal is on vacay.Krystal and Trish are both out til about Jan 4.

Rei311
01-01-21, 22:26
Anyone been to LBC last month or so. I can't seem to get any replies. Tapped on her window and no answer.I got a reply in Nov after turkey but I try to go for a wax and I'm getting no replys.

Negro038
01-02-21, 04:46
I'm surprised to hear that was a Vietnamese mouth you spewed into.Don't be. It's still a CBJ.

SaltyDog
01-02-21, 12:20
Trying to get in contact with novia and Krystal. Anyone had their Instagram?OCGoldenGirls hit me up up yesterday. Very accommodating ladies being open on New Years. Reservations only.

EverydayMonger
01-02-21, 13:26
Old location in GG is new location, same prices.

Go see Annie: petite, tatted, bolton scars.What services does she offer and how much?

Miguel Honcho
01-02-21, 14:36
Saw Lynh at Happy Face. I left with a happy face after my session. This lady is actually stunningly beautiful: she looks to me like an Asian Susan Lucci. She is certainly mixed: part white and Asian. Gorgeous little body, delicious little butt cheeks. And her face to me was a bit mesmerising. Simply wonderful lady.

I dropped in at Happy Face and did not leave with a happy face. I didn't get Lyne, I think her name was Wendy. Decent looking Viet MILF. Got a basic massage and on the flip she asked for $200 for everything. I said $160 and if it's really good, I'll give more. Paid and we got started. She wouldn't take her dress off, had a bustier or some sort of girdle. Not sexy at all. She was very limited on positions and used her hand from keeping me from going deeper than a couple inches. She gave a mostly weak uninspired effort throughout, but tried to get me to finish with a CBJ. Not worth the $160 or even $100. Much better service elsewhere.

Miguel Honcho
01-02-21, 16:55
Name caught my attention because it's not your average "something" followed by spa. Would never think to get a massage from a place that starts with Dental but I was intrigued. Did some research and prices seem fair and sounds like a FS spot. The pics of the place give me a slight Saw vibe though so haven't attempted anything more. Anybody try it out and live to tell the tale?

Best,

PwrRngr1.A few weeks ago, I went by there based on a RR ad for a place on 17th and Towner. The pics were Julia who I've seen before on Lake Forest Dr a while back and def want to see again. They texted me the address and said to text when I got there. I did and got no reply, so I left. Got a text later saying she fell asleep. Prob for the best. TBH, I don't think it's the same girl anyway. Would love to see some reports, but I may return at some point.

Hornilius69
01-02-21, 18:01
I dropped in at Happy Face and did not leave with a happy face. I didn't get Lyne, I think her name was Wendy. Decent looking Viet MILF. Got a basic massage and on the flip she asked for $200 for everything. I said $160 and if it's really good, I'll give more. Paid and we got started. She wouldn't take her dress off, had a bustier or some sort of girdle. Not sexy at all. She was very limited on positions and used her hand from keeping me from going deeper than a couple inches. She gave a mostly weak uninspired effort throughout, but tried to get me to finish with a CBJ. Not worth the $160 or even $100. Much better service elsewhere.Why are you spoiling them with overprice FS? The same rate or less but better selection at the other place.

BdsDavid
01-02-21, 19:11
A few weeks ago, I went by there based on a RR ad for a place on 17th and Towner. The pics were Julia who I've seen before on Lake Forest Dr a while back and def want to see again. They texted me the address and said to text when I got there. I did and got no reply, so I left. Got a text later saying she fell asleep. Prob for the best. TBH, I don't think it's the same girl anyway. Would love to see some reports, but I may return at some point.I saw their ads. Through Google I found an ad on gentlemens guide oc which listed an address on 17th. Location was a Dental office (as mentioned). It looked closed when I drive by. I texted the number a couple times. Still no reply. I called. The mailbox is full. The ad I saw on gentlemens guide oc is now gone.

Mr Houdini
01-03-21, 00:33
A few weeks ago, I went by there based on a RR ad for a place on 17th and Towner. The pics were Julia who I've seen before on Lake Forest Dr a while back and def want to see again. They texted me the address and said to text when I got there. I did and got no reply, so I left. Got a text later saying she fell asleep. Prob for the best. TBH, I don't think it's the same girl anyway. Would love to see some reports, but I may return at some point.Scouted by here too. Actually walked in through the front door, building looked abandoned and I thought I was going to get killed. Lobby is pretty big, to the right is the window and a doorbell to let someone know you were in. Once I rung it a big titted, medium sized white Latina greets me, I go to the right to be let in and am told that it's 170 (for hhr. And they only take cash. I only stopped by here to see what the deal with this place was, and based on her attire which was a black dress down to the middle of her thigh, along with the room fee, convinced me that this was FS. Asked if they had an Asian available, she said yes, I kind of implied that I wanted to see what she looked like, but she just smiled at me.

Took off disappointed not to see the other girl, but confirmed for me this isn't a dental spot.

BigJohn9
01-03-21, 11:41
17th and Towner what is this place called?

Miguel Honcho
01-03-21, 14:53
Why are you spoiling them with overprice FS? The same rate or less but better selection at the other place.I had a few drinks and smoked some weed before getting there, so yeah, my judgment was a little off. I should have done better based on the "Miss Saigon" report, but at least I didn't give her $$. My first time there and likely the last.

What other place are you referring to? I'll gladly check it out.

King Kuts
01-03-21, 21:03
House 40 hhr.

Massage 6/10.

Attitude 0/10.

Body natural c's 20's 7/10.

CBJ. 8.

PwrRngr1
01-03-21, 21:15
House 40 hhr.

Massage 6/10.

Attitude 0/10.

Body natural c's 20's 7/10.

CBJ. 8.Went to the building on Fair Dr a few days ago and everything looked closed. As I was leaving, po po pulled in to the parking lot. Not sure what happened after that but that is the last time I'll be parking there.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Hornilius69
01-03-21, 23:54
I had a few drinks and smoked some weed before getting there, so yeah, my judgment was a little off. I should have done better based on the "Miss Saigon" report, but at least I didn't give her $$. My first time there and likely the last.

What other place are you referring to? I'll gladly check it out.Have you try the next door or other shop around the vicinity?

Miguel Honcho
01-04-21, 00:29
Have you try the next door or other shop around the vicinity?Not yet, but I'm open to recommendations. Tulip? Maybe Temptation? I live closer to Westminster / GG, so there are plenty of other spots between there and me. But, I'm always looking for variety and they way girls move around, the "go to" girls only last for so long. And it's great when you come across a new girl that provides.

Timberlandish
01-04-21, 05:47
First time posting, but long time lurker. Moved out from the east coast this year and somewhat starting from scratch with COVID and all that fun. Anyways, found some good intel on here and I wanted to pay it forward.

I was in town during the holidays and decided to make an afternoon visit. The shopping strip was pretty busy but initially it looked like the place was closed. On further inspection, sign on the door says you need a mask. Walk in and no one at the front counter. Soon after a young (prob mid-30's) girl, wearing a tight little short dress comes from the back and greets me. Seems biz was slow if she's doubling as the mms. Anyway, pay the house fee and takes me into the room. Asks me if I've been here before, which I truthfully tell her no, but I've been to MPs before. She asks where I found the place and I tell her on the internet LOL.

So she starts off with a pretty weak back massage, barely putting any pressure on me. I can't tell if she's trying to figure me out st this point or if she's just lacking effort. I try to make conversation with her and ask her name, which she says is Tee (sp?) or something like that, it was hard to hear with her mask on. I try to run my hand by her and show her the signs and she asks me to flip. She asks what I want and I ask what's on the menu? She says idk you tell me. We go back and forth on the tip but settle for $ . 4. She starts me off with a really nice CBJ, knows what she's doing and gets me up really quick. But that's about when things started going a little sideways for me. I ask for her on top, but she doesn't seem interested in doing that. So we move to mish but the table height is uncomfortable and is really not sturdy and making sounds at this point. Worse is her lack of enthusiasm and not making any eye contact. I ask her to switch to ds and as I try getting into it she says it's hurting her so of course I stop but it's just souring the mood further. At this point, she doesn't seem interested in doing anything and I have to repeatedly ask her to just finish me off back with a CBJ. She eventually obliged and at least that was good. Cleans me up and off I go.

Honestly I'm a little torn with this visit. She definitely had the body and looks but the experience left me a little wanting. Given how I read this place is known for the experience, I may or may not try again next time I'm in town. We'll see?

Wireless91910
01-04-21, 10:47
Was in the mood for some action so I headed over to Happy. I've seen Lily, Amy and Nancy before and Lily likes to claim me as hers, but I wanted to go with Nancy today. So she sends me into the first room on the left. Not sure why they use that room as the walls do not go to the ceiling and sound travels easily and they never play music to muffle the noise.

Anyways found out Amy was in the 2nd room on the left as I could hear the slurping. Nancy was a foot massage girl first so her massage is usually pretty good. She applied a good amount of pressure on my back and then dug in to get the knots out when she applied the oil. She spent a good 30 minutes on my backside and it felt good. She's not much of a teaser but we know what happens on the turn. She applies some sanitizer to my hand and wipes jr down with some wipes. She pulls her mask down and starts a nice BBBJ, I work her panties down with my hand and start FIV, she's already lubed up, so I start use the lube to FIA. After about 10 minutes I tap her shoulder to tell her it's time. She rolls the dress up to her waist and lays on the table. I grab my cover and enter her MISH. I start pounding away and she starts moaning, again because the walls don't go to the ceiling I know that Lily is hearing all of this. I work up a good rhythm and she's not subtle with the moans. After a few minutes I tell her to turn over, for some k9 pounding. I grab some lube apply it to her starfish and push in, now she's getting louder and Lily says something in Chinese and I start laughing. I'm betting she just asked, "did he stick it in your ass?" So I plow away until I deliver a nice load in the cover in her ass. She cleans up and then finishes with a 5 minute foot massage.