PDA

View Full Version : Massage with HE

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

OneLove808
07-13-19, 07:22
Out of curiosity, I made an appointment to see her. She is the one in the picture. Sweet lady. Good English.

During the massage, she asked me if I wanted to remove the sheet. Good sign. She used teatree oil which was nice. When she was working on her legs, she placed my hand on her leg. Good roaming. She is on her monthly cycle so was not able to go too high.

On the flip, she allowed me to caress her breast. She did offer topless HE. Based on our discussion, I think she offers more.

Standard HF + $ tip for topless HE with licking.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a10025605How's the picture? Is that really her? Looks like I might have to make an appointment.

Shoots Brah
07-13-19, 16:21
How's the picture? Is that really her? Looks like I might have to make an appointment.I've had hana about a couple months ago. Pics is of her and pretty accurate, but if you stare to long she starts looking older and not as cute (at least to me). She seemed very timid when she massaged me and acted like she's never gave a HE before. She did allow me to roam under her dress she was wearing. Didn't allow me to go under her panty but I told her it would help me finish faster or she could jack hammer me for another 15 minutes LOL. So got to play with FiV a little, slight Bush but wasn't bushy from what I felt. I wouldn't repeat, massage was only ok.

FastRunner
07-13-19, 17:51
I am not attracted to Kay / Kayy so I cannot comment on her services, therapies, or extras given, if any. Candy wrote me that she is very happy at this new shop, as it is clean and beautiful. Go get some, pals!

Jan Fortifore.Candy will be booked, get your tee times in before she bolts to another place. Thanks 44.

DaViper
07-13-19, 22:21
Wow this place going be super busy.

OneLove808
07-14-19, 20:12
I am not attracted to Kay / Kayy so I cannot comment on her services, therapies, or extras given, if any. Candy wrote me that she is very happy at this new shop, as it is clean and beautiful. Go get some, pals!

Jan Fortifore.Too bad lots of the good ones at kays don't stay very long.

OneLove808
07-15-19, 01:02

Jan Fortifore.Too bad lots of the good ones at Kays don't stay very long.

FatMatwho
07-15-19, 16:10
Too bad lots of the good ones at Kays don't stay very long.So who were the good ones if I may ask and whos good now?

DeadHead1
07-15-19, 21:43

Jan Fortifore.I haven't been to Hiran / Pujaneee in a long time, I used to see Pinky there and I would get the double pop treatment, then it ended and I stopped going. Who is there now besides Candy? Is Rica still around anywhere?

Double6
07-15-19, 21:59
I haven't been to Hiran / Pujaneee in a long time, I used to see Pinky there and I would get the double pop treatment, then it ended and I stopped going. Who is there now besides Candy? Is Rica still around anywhere?Are you talking about the Japanese Rika that used to advertise way back? I went to her once down on 4th Avenue somewhere. Not the looker but I was surprised when she hopped in the shower with me and washed me down before the massage. She did it after too, very relaxing.

Demolition Man
07-16-19, 03:31
Recently visited Silk at CC 3903. I don't know what others think but from my eyes, she could pass for Thai Angie's little sister. Both of their bodies are shaped very similar and their faces are alike as well. Good pressure applied; I wanted her to focus on my neck and shoulders. On the flip a decent HJ was given and completed. Overall, a good experience, a repeat is probable in the not too distant future.

AVeryGoodnight
07-16-19, 03:59
Everyone spoke so much about Candy I decided to pay her a visit and see for myself. I'll start with the GOOD:

She is very freindly and greets with a smile. She is professional and you can tell she knows what she's doing. She cares about her work and her clients. She is easy to talk to once you get her goin. She walked my back (though not for long). Got a before and after shower. And she does have a great rack.

The BAD:

At first glance I could tell she was older than her pics looked. (Damn those filters). Expectation was Baywatch Pam Anderson but reality more like a Dolly Parton. I guess I can understand why some of you would love her. She would be a hot lay from a bar crawl but she's not my glass of whiskey. We agreed on medium pressure but she said my body was tight so she went firm. All I can say is if that was medium whoever likes it hard has no nerves in their back. Her boney elbows actually hurt. She could tell I was wincing and she never switched up. The heat pad was kind of annoying because the wire kept knocking up against me. (I'm not nitpicking, I'm just trying to convey this isn't a spa level a experience). The pad kind of got too hot but I took it like a man. I never quite got into that tranquil state especially because of the tiger balm. Before we started I told her I had reservations about it because of the smell. I assumed that if she did use it, it would be a small dose on my back. It was all over my body. Even in my hair. The whole room smelled like TB so there was no way it was going to be relaxing.

The ENDING:

Candy is very playful and went straight for the chokehold while I was facedown. I think she enjoyed tickling and watching me squirm. On the flip we had a brief discussion and I opted out of the HE. Doesn't seem like the menu went beyond that. She wasn't very pleased at my choice and though obviously upset she threw a towel on me and finished with a few back and neck cracks that surprised us both.

All and All I feel mixed about my experience. I don't like that it hurt and she never tried to adjust but instead tried to justify why she kept doing it. The tiger balm was toooo much and think I could just skip the hf all together and apply it the TB to myself. And I opted out of the recommended HE but once I got home and did it myself I was happy I saved the $ to apply to my next adventures. Plus I hate the fact that you got to pay for parking. Think I may venture elsewhere.

Shoots Brah
07-16-19, 08:59
Everyone spoke so much about Candy I decided to pay her a visit and see for myself. I'll start with the Good:

She is very friendly and greets with a smile. She is professional and you can tell she knows what she's doing. She cares about her work and her clients. She is easy to talk to once you get her goin. She walked my back (though not for long). Got a before and after shower. And she does have a great rack.

The BAD:

At first glance I could tell she was older than her pics looked. (Damn those filters). Expectation was Baywatch Pam Anderson but reality more like a Dolly Parton. I guess I can understand why some of you would love her. She would be a hot lay from a bar crawl but she's not my glass of whiskey. We agreed on medium pressure but she said my body was tight so she went firm. All I can say is if that was medium whoever likes it hard has no nerves in their back. Her boney elbows actually hurt. She could tell I was wincing and she never switched up. The heat pad was kind of annoying because the wire kept knocking up against me. (I'm not nitpicking, I'm just trying to convey this isn't a spa level a experience). The pad kind of got too hot but I took it like a man. I never quite got into that tranquil state especially because of the tiger balm. Before we started I told her I had reservations about it because of the smell. I assumed that if she did use it, it would be a small dose on my back. It was all over my body. Even in my hair. The whole room smelled like TB so there was no way it was going to be relaxing.

The ENDING:

Candy is very playful and went straight for the chokehold while I was facedown. I think she enjoyed tickling and watching me squirm. On the flip we had a brief discussion and I opted out of the HE. Doesn't seem like the menu went beyond that. She wasn't very pleased at my choice and though obviously upset she threw a towel on me and finished with a few back and neck cracks that surprised us both.

All and All I feel mixed about my experience. I don't like that it hurt and she never tried to adjust but instead tried to justify why she kept doing it. The tiger balm was toooo much and think I could just skip the hf all together and apply it the TB to myself. And I opted out of the recommended HE but once I got home and did it myself I was happy I saved the $ to apply to my next adventures. Plus I hate the fact that you got to pay for parking. Think I may venture elsewhere.Sounds exactly like my experience. Except I got the HE. Told her to ease up multiple times but she insisted I needed it. Oh well. Nice lady but not my cup of tea as well.

Cloe Stone
07-16-19, 22:21
Sounds exactly like my experience. Except I got the HE. Told her to ease up multiple times but she insisted I needed it. Oh well. Nice lady but not my cup of tea as well.Seems like we are in the minority. Lots of good reviews. I am a no repeat with Candy. The previous review was identical to my experience.

Thanks,

CS.

AVeryGoodnight
07-17-19, 03:55
Seems like we are in the minority. Lots of good reviews. I am a no repeat with Candy. The previous review was identical to my experience.

- ShootsBrah
Sounds exactly like my experience. Except I got the HE. Told her to ease up multiple times but she insisted I needed it. Oh well. Nice lady but not my cup of tea as well. -

In the minority is a good way to put it. I'm curious how the HE was with the smell of TB in the room? I'll say tho the TB does wonders because I felt great this morning but I still won't repeat. May just be looking for a more expansive menu.

FlipSterz
07-17-19, 04:51
Are you talking about the Japanese Rika that used to advertise way back? I went to her once down on 4th Avenue somewhere. Not the looker but I was surprised when she hopped in the shower with me and washed me down before the massage. She did it after too, very relaxing.Are you talking about the same Rica I'm thinkin of? Dark skin Asian? You still have a number for her?

AgentRubMore
07-17-19, 13:59
Seems like we are in the minority. Lots of good reviews. I am a no repeat with Candy. The previous review was identical to my experience.

Thanks,

CS.I will say that Candy does one of the best massages and finish for me, I like her style, but not number one on my list,.

Last visit before she left #39 xx was not the normal. Interruptions, felt rushed, but did not, upsell or short time,.

Customer service is very good and professional, here to make money, I am happy that she is popular and busy, so I can relax and shop for the not so popular hidden gems. YMMV.

ARM.

Beanlover
07-17-19, 17:36

Thanks,

CS.I like a hard massage, and Candy can give a hard massage. But, sometime instead of massaging a muscle next to a bone, she actually massaged On the bone, was very painful. Overall, she was very professional and personable, although looks-wise she wasn't my cup of tea.

OneLove808
07-17-19, 21:50
So who were the good ones if I may ask and whos good now?I haven't gone recently so not sure, I know many come and go as for Kay sends me messages says she got new "hot girl".

But I'm always busy at the time so I can't go.

S Hunter
07-18-19, 00:12
I like a hard massage, and Candy can give a hard massage. But, sometime instead of massaging a muscle next to a bone, she actually massaged On the bone, was very painful. Overall, she was very professional and personable, although looks-wise she wasn't my cup of tea.Try No, I liked her massage better. Liked her finish better too. And no mention of price. Just standard rate.

S Hunter
07-18-19, 00:14
Are you talking about the Japanese Rika that used to advertise way back? I went to her once down on 4th Avenue somewhere. Not the looker but I was surprised when she hopped in the shower with me and washed me down before the massage. She did it after too, very relaxing.She did the shower thing with me too. But disappointed I was only cleaned.

WomenLover2
07-19-19, 00:56
I saw Candy over 5 times while she visited Hawaii from the mainland. I always had a great massage session with her. Her technique is excellent and does work wonders with her strong hands and fingers and elbows.

She uses a heating pad, hot oil and tiger baum. My kinks and knots are removed after seeing her.

Although she used pressure and did a strong massage on my back and neck because I needed it.

She used a very sensual soft touch with my butt and he too. Very very nice and wonderful.

I realize she had some not so good reviews on here but I wanted to let everyone know that I saw her and loved seeing her. She is also very nice and voluptuous too with nice legs and breasts and pretty face.

FatMatwho
07-19-19, 16:01
I have't gone recently so not sure, I know many come and go as for Kay sends me messages says she got new hot girl".

But I'm always busy at the time so I can't go.I assume she calls lots of clients not just you. Who wouldn't call clients if you don't advertise because its not free anymore.

AgentRubMore
07-19-19, 18:01
I saw Candy over 5 times while she visited Hawaii from the mainland. I always had a great massage session with her. Her technique is excellent and does work wonders with her strong hands and fingers and elbows.

She uses a heating pad, hot oil and tiger baum. My kinks and knots are removed after seeing her.

Although she used pressure and did a strong massage on my back and neck because I needed it.

She used a very sensual soft touch with my butt and he too. Very very nice and wonderful.

I realize she had some not so good reviews on here but I wanted to let everyone know that I saw her and loved seeing her. She is also very nice and voluptuous too with nice legs and breasts and pretty face.Good positive honest review. I will agree. If you want a real massage Candy can provide. But if you prefer a rub Candy will custom fit your order.

Went to Kay's shop CC to see lucky. Another beautiful Thai MT. Tall slim tight body, love her smile. Even asked her if we could make love. She just laughed.

Before I left had a talk with Candy, said she was disappointed with negative reviews and just wants to provide good service to keep her customers happy. I give her high ratings. YMMV.

LuvNMilfs
07-20-19, 08:36
I assume she calls lots of clients not just you. Who wouldn't call clients if you don't advertise because its not free anymore.Yeah she calls me too, must be slow so she got to try bring some customers in.

Ernestm
07-20-19, 13:53
Good positive honest review. I will agree. If you want a real massage Candy can provide. But if you prefer a rub Candy will custom fit your order.

Went to Kay's shop CC to see lucky. Another beautiful Thai MT. Tall slim tight body, love her smile. Even asked her if we could make love. She just laughed.

Before I left had a talk with Candy, said she was disappointed with negative reviews and just wants to provide good service to keep her customers happy. I give her high ratings. YMMV.Did see Candy once back in May. Nice looking middle aged lady. The massage was top notch with stretching and deep tissue. The hand job was jack hammer. No return for me.

FastRunner
07-20-19, 19:44
Try No, I liked her massage better. Liked her finish better too. And no mention of price. Just standard rate.I guess to much pressure and massaging the bone? Yikes, maybe the jackhammer was not what kay wanted, maybe more sensual like hers?

Brjetblack
07-23-19, 04:24
I guess to much pressure and massaging the bone? Yikes, maybe the jackhammer was not what kay wanted, maybe more sensual like hers?Candy was perfect. Thought I found a long term gem but sadly she no longer exhibits the same attitude. Tried to upsell $ to get naked during HE. Shorted the session around 30 minutes when I went there specifically for a good massage. She is still nice as ever but I wouldn't recommend her anymore. Another thing is every month is her birthday. I saw her last month she said it was her bday. Saw her this month said it was her bday. LOL these thai women. God bless em. 6 HF+. 6 tip no repeat.

Uconninhawaii
07-24-19, 20:39
I've had hana about a couple months ago. Pics is of her and pretty accurate, but if you stare to long she starts looking older and not as cute (at least to me). She seemed very timid when she massaged me and acted like she's never gave a HE before. She did allow me to roam under her dress she was wearing. Didn't allow me to go under her panty but I told her it would help me finish faster or she could jack hammer me for another 15 minutes LOL. So got to play with FiV a little, slight Bush but wasn't bushy from what I felt. I wouldn't repeat, massage was only ok.I sampled her recently too. Appears as if she wants to be legit but wants the additional tips. Asks questions like if it's the first time to CC, or gotten extras in CC before, and if OK to remove towel. Definitely knows what she's doing, trying to stay out of trouble. Asks not to have review written, but to help others out, here you go. Most I could get out of her was taking her top off. Wouldn't let me touch the nipples, and could only rub vagina through outside of her shorts, only. But jeez. That stomach though. Wish I had told her to keep her shirt on. You'll see what I mean if you visit her, which there are better therapists. HJ HE $. 4.

She's moved from 25th to 27th floor, but I wouldn't repeat.

Shoots Brah
07-25-19, 18:44
Sampled this diamond earlier this week. First thought that came to mind was she reminded me of the infamous Nadia (who worked a bunch of places from CC, wahiawa, Kapolei etc). Except this diamond look slightly younger and cuter. Now that I'm thinking about it. What if it was Nadia? Hmm.

Anyways massage was pretty much just an oil rub. Not much playing with the boys. On the flip started playing with jr. Asked for 140 on top of the house fee and was like noo way. Got her down to standard 120 total (or 60 more) after so much hassle. Only roamed over clothes. After about 10 mins popped and cleaned up. Was in and out in about 55 minutes.

On my way out saw Candy but don't think she recognized me since I only saw her once a long time ago (see my previous posts LOL). Saw another cute girl on my way out that wouldn't mind trying but the upsell is ridiculous. Won't repeat, rather try someone somewhere else in CC.

WhateverIWant
07-26-19, 18:50
Always looking for Indies. Googled the images. Fake as usual. Just a heads up.
Kinky massage
🙌🙌🙌🙌thai sensual massage,body sli

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/honolulu-hi-usa/9008751.html

FastRunner
07-26-19, 22:56
I haven't gone recently so not sure, I know many come and go as for Kay sends me messages says she got new "hot girl".

But I'm always busy at the time so I can't go.Is the roaches still running around the place and in the shower? Was terrible at 204 when roaches were all over the walls, toilets, shower and even on my massage table and climbing on the curtains. Did you ever step on dog shit on the carpets?

OneLove808
07-28-19, 06:46
Is the roaches still running around the place and in the shower? Was terrible at 204 when roaches were all over the walls, toilets, shower and even on my massage table and climbing on the curtains. Did you ever step on dog shit on the carpets?Don't think I ever stepped on dog shit. But I think I can recall seeing one or two roaches in the shower.

WomenLover2
07-28-19, 13:37
I saw Candy yesterday at Century Center room 203. She is beautiful, sweet and sexy.

She did an awesome wonderful massage with hot oil and tiger Baum.

Her technique is very good with her strong fingers and elbows.

At the end, her sensual touch is the very very best. Best HJ ever!

She is leaving on July 31 and will be back in October.

She is the real deal. She is very much worth seeing.

Cloe Stone
07-29-19, 18:49
Anyone sampled this new Thai Provider?

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/sawaddee-and-welcome-to-thai-massage-with-hug-from-beautiful-girl-385-2657434/9066393.html

Any information would be appreciated.

Aloha,

CS.

AlwaysFishing
07-29-19, 22:12
I would like to try Tomiko's massage, does she offer a massage and HE one first visit or do I have go to her multiple times to get it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Cloe Stone
07-29-19, 23:24
I would like to try Tomiko's massage, does she offer a massage and HE one first visit or do I have go to her multiple times to get it?

Thank you.According to research, should be good to go with Tomiko. Nice lady, strong massage.

Have fun!

CS.

AlwaysFishing
07-30-19, 01:00
According to research, should be good to go with Tomiko. Nice lady, strong massage.

Have fun!

CS.Thank you my brother!

I will find out.

Mahalo.

Magnod
07-30-19, 04:07

Thank you.No need for multiple visits. She talks a lot. Like constantly.

Also her massage isn't the best. It is okay. She doesn't use oil but tries her best to get the knots out. Which can sometimes get sore without any oil or lotion. She's a nice older lady that only works day hours.

AlwaysFishing
07-30-19, 21:27
No need for multiple visits. She talks a lot. Like constantly.

Also her massage isn't the best. It is okay. She doesn't use oil but tries her best to get the knots out. Which can sometimes get sore without any oil or lotion. She's a nice older lady that only works day hours.Thank you Magnod.

Appreciate your feed back. I wll try her.

Aloha.

Honolulu1
07-30-19, 22:17
Hot Girls & Thai and White Girls.

Hello, Gentlemen

We have very sweet and Beautiful Thai and white girls.

;We can Massage you late hour & and you will & Love our style.
$60 per Hour;.

808 554 2 xx1 Open Late!

See you soon& Real Pic!

Seems Lusy now known as Lexi has teamed up with Candy at CC #204. Guess all thegirls flocking to Kay's place. Couldn't upload pics but ad is on CityxGuide, believe Lusy provided Nuru.

Just sharing info. Hono1.

TomLeykis
07-31-19, 17:30
Anyone partook? Any info would be great.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/professional-massage-and-good-conversation/9009536.html

Logan 5595
07-31-19, 18:23
Anyone partook? Any info would be great.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/professional-massage-and-good-conversation/9009536.htmlShe has been reviewed before. Cute girl. Pic is her. No HE. Massage is good.

TomLeykis
07-31-19, 18:48
She has been reviewed before. Cute girl. Pic is her. No HE. Massage is good.Thanks for the info. Was about to make an appointment, glad I didn't. Don't want to leave with blue balls.

AVeryGoodnight
08-03-19, 06:46
Hot Girls & Thai and White Girls.

Hello, Gentlemen

We have very sweet and Beautiful Thai and white girls.

;We can Massage you late hour & and you will & Love our style.
$60 per Hour;.

808 554 2 xx1 Open Late!

See you soon& Real Pic!

Seems Lusy now known as Lexi has teamed up with Candy at CC #204. Guess all thegirls flocking to Kay's place. Couldn't upload pics but ad is on CityxGuide, believe Lusy provided Nuru.

Just sharing info. Hono1.Whose the lady in red?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/massage-by-hot-therapists-25530179

FatMatwho
08-03-19, 16:23
Whose the lady in red?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/massage-by-hot-therapists-25530179Looks like 203 is back to Thai Hawaiian days again. Everybody in the HE mood. Sometimes too much yak yak brings the wrong crowd around. Chance them, blue balls or drain the stress.

Honolulu1
08-03-19, 22:13
Whose the lady in red?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/massage-by-hot-therapists-25530179Think the one in red left, I seen posts today that Missy, Lexi, Ginger and Diamond available. I just sharing info only. Did not go to #204 at CC currently. Hono1.

Ajarn
08-05-19, 02:58
Which is which?

Cloe Stone
08-05-19, 19:56
Which is which?Seems like Thai Culture is ok with the ever-changing of names of the business (shop) and of the providers. The place in question that was recently / formerly known as Hiran, is located in 203 (former location was 204 A). This is the location of where some of the girls from 39th Floor moved to. Candy has been rumored to be working there and Lexi (formerly Lusy) is also reported to be there. Lexi / Lusy has also been rumored to have the option for "Nuru" on her menu. Anyone tried and can confirm, please clear this up for the "Nuru Curious".

Thanks,

CS.

HIDreamer
08-05-19, 21:12
Think the one in red left, I seen posts today that Missy, Lexi, Ginger and Diamond available. I just sharing info only. Did not go to #204 at CC currently. Hono1.Do you know what's on the menu with missy?

AlwaysFishing
08-05-19, 21:28
No need for multiple visits. She talks a lot. Like constantly.

Also her massage isn't the best. It is okay. She doesn't use oil but tries her best to get the knots out. Which can sometimes get sore without any oil or lotion. She's a nice older lady that only works day hours.Went and tried. You are right. Talk all the way to finish. Pretty good massage got the kinks out. Felt refresh after. Will repeat for massage.

Maholos.

Cloe Stone
08-05-19, 22:12
Do you know what's on the menu with missy?If this is the same "Missy", she is Filapina and provides a good "legit" massage. Have not heard of any extras with Filapina Missy that has worked with Kay from Hiran for a few years now.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
08-05-19, 22:17
Has anyone tried this new provider "Nisha". Here is the link to her advertisement:

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11845794

Says she is 22 years old, yet no photo:(Anyone knows anything, please share or TOFTT.

Aloha,

CS.

Shengnu888
08-05-19, 23:56
If this is the same "Missy", she is Filapina and provides a good "legit" massage. Have not heard of any extras with Filapina Missy that has worked with Kay from Hiran for a few years now.

Aloha,

CS.Don't hold your breath with Missy, good luck trying CS.

Shengnu888
08-05-19, 23:59
Seems like Thai Culture is ok with the ever-changing of names of the business (shop) and of the providers. The place in question that was recently / formerly known as Hiran, is located in 203 (former location was 204 A). This is the location of where some of the girls from 39th Floor moved to. Candy has been rumored to be working there and Lexi (formerly Lusy) is also reported to be there. Lexi / Lusy has also been rumored to have the option for "Nuru" on her menu. Anyone tried and can confirm, please clear this up for the "Nuru Curious".

Thanks,

CS.There is NO nuru at 203,doors can't lock. CS.

Shengnu888
08-06-19, 00:07
Anyone have any information on this provider?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-massage-body-sensual/8998122.html

Going by "Coco", she also looks like a provider that formerly went by "Jasmine"?

Aloha,

CS.Yes you are correct with this one. HE is available. CS.

Museki
08-06-19, 00:30
Seems like Thai Culture is ok with the ever-changing of names of the business (shop) and of the providers. The place in question that was recently / formerly known as Hiran, is located in 203 (former location was 204 A). This is the location of where some of the girls from 39th Floor moved to. Candy has been rumored to be working there and Lexi (formerly Lusy) is also reported to be there. Lexi / Lusy has also been rumored to have the option for "Nuru" on her menu. Anyone tried and can confirm, please clear this up for the "Nuru Curious".

Thanks,

CS.Personally, I don't think it's a Thai culture thing, it's a money culture thing! I think they have exceeded the Chinese Connection in CC. A lot of them appear not speak English well but they do understand capitalism and supply and demand. Since the closing of most of the AMPs they are taking advantage of it big time. For example;.

They are on all the advertising sites, especially bedpage, with ads showing real pictures although some of them are are fatter and or older now. They bring in younger "cute" girls with upsell skills with no massage skills knowing many of us end up thinking with our little heads once we're there. They have their own network teaching each other the same gimmicks, name changes, moving them from location to location and creating urgency by claiming they are only available for a limited time. They entice us with "nuru" massage which in actuality is nothing like a nuru massage but only a topless massage with no body to body contact (don't know about Lexi's / Lusy's tho).

I don't know the law but perhaps they are not afraid of LE because they don't offer full service. And why should they offer anything else, they are getting full service fees for topless massages!

Unfortunately, this is the scene for now and I honestly don't see it changing any time soon. Guess we just have to wait and see. . .

Shengnu888
08-06-19, 00:35
Gents,

Just saw an advertisement for Joy.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/relaxing-your-body-and-mind/6661796.html

Think she is either Thai, or Laotian? She is a frequent visitor of Hawaii and has had good reviews in the past about the kind of services this thread is about. If anyone wants to TOFTT and try her out, please provide us with a review and rating of the experience.

Mahalos,

CS.Thats Joy from LA, lives near Universal Studios, short like 4' 10 at the most, Thai girl. HE available, CS.

Ajarn
08-06-19, 02:18
Seems like Thai Culture is ok with the ever-changing of names of the business (shop) and of the providers. The place in question that was recently / formerly known as Hiran, is located in 203 (former location was 204 A). This is the location of where some of the girls from 39th Floor moved to.So if Candy et al are at 203, who are at 204 A?

TIA.

Ajarn
08-06-19, 02:22
Thats Joy from LA, lives near Universal Studios, short like 4' 10 at the most, Thai girl. HE available, CS.So HE is available at Pin Thai?

Anyone else there offer HE? What about Jenny?

Thumperforq
08-06-19, 06:47
Personally, I don't think it's a Thai culture thing, it's a money culture thing! I think they have exceeded the Chinese Connection in CC. A lot of them appear not speak English well but they do understand capitalism and supply and demand. Since the closing of most of the AMPs they are taking advantage of it big time. For example;.

They are on all the advertising sites, especially bedpage, with ads showing real pictures although some of them are are fatter and or older now. They bring in younger "cute" girls with upsell skills with no massage skills knowing many of us end up thinking with our little heads once we're there. They have their own network teaching each other the same gimmicks, name changes, moving them from location to location and creating urgency by claiming they are only available for a limited time. They entice us with "nuru" massage which in actuality is nothing like a nuru massage but only a topless massage with no body to body contact (don't know about Lexi's / Lusy's tho).

I don't know the law but perhaps they are not afraid of LE because they don't offer full service. And why should they offer anything else, they are getting full service fees for topless massages!

Unfortunately, this is the scene for now and I honestly don't see it changing any time soon. Guess we just have to wait and see. . .It's still prostitution. Thank Andy Mirikitani. Conact for money is prostitution. That's why no lap dances in strip clubs.

HIDreamer
08-06-19, 10:52
If this is the same "Missy", she is Filapina and provides a good "legit" massage. Have not heard of any extras with Filapina Missy that has worked with Kay from Hiran for a few years now.

Aloha,

CS.Thanks good to know!

OneLove808
08-06-19, 10:56
Thats Joy from LA, lives near Universal Studios, short like 4' 10 at the most, Thai girl. HE available, CS.Is she back?

Asianlover4u
08-07-19, 01:48
Has anyone tried this new provider "Nisha". Here is the link to her advertisement:

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11845794

Says she is 22 years old, yet no photo:(Anyone knows anything, please share or TOFTT.

Aloha,

CS.She is young and hot. Not really big up top maybe B cups. No HE didn't come close to the boys and I don't know if it is just me but if someone puts a towel on my face on the flip that's it there is just no going back no matter how pretty she is.

Cloe Stone
08-07-19, 16:36
She is young and hot. Not really big up top maybe B cups. No HE didn't come close to the boys and I don't know if it is just me but if someone puts a towel on my face on the flip that's it there is just no going back no matter how pretty she is.Received some additional feedback consistent to this on Nisha. She was reported to be very pretty and provides a decent massage, yet there appears to be no chance of any extras. IMHO, she belongs in the Legit Massage Thread.

Aloha,

CS.

AgentRubMore
08-07-19, 16:44
New young MTs only come for a few weeks then move on. I don't usually repeat, especially with the King street turn over. More of a Rub than a average massage +.

Some of the MTs I did make an effort to see before they left. Were.

Peaches, nothing special, decent rub + he but no FS.

Champagne, very bubbly and sensual, comfortable, rub + he, some roaming but no FS.

Vanessa, good experience, sensual, had Nuru +he but no FS.

LUSY, beautiful, nuru, weak massage, naked play but declined the $$$FS offered.

Lexie,(LUSY) still beautiful, slow sensual body rub+he, enjoyable but no FS upsell offered.

Kylie, leaves but always comes back. I like her body rubs and he, some roaming but no offers for FS.

Candy I have seen many times, leaves but comes back, custom massages and he, some roaming, I don't go for the boob upsell. I prefer kitties. No FS.

Don't know if it is a THAI thing, or if I'm so ugly that I get turned down when I want FS. FME. YMMV.

SexMachine9677
08-07-19, 20:34
Any of you brothers tried Rachel's massage located next to Osaka (pine tree).

I always saw the sign going up the ramp but never tried.

Van Deventer
08-07-19, 22:24
New young MTs only come for a few weeks then move on. I don't usually repeat, especially with the King street turn over. More of a Rub than a average massage +.

Champagne, very bubbly and sensual, comfortable, rub + he, some roaming but no FS.

Lexie,(LUSY) still beautiful, slow sensual body rub+he, enjoyable but no FS upsell offered.

Kylie, leaves but always comes back. I like her body rubs and he, some roaming but no offers for FS.

Candy I have seen many times, leaves but comes back, custom massages and he, some roaming, I don't go for the boob upsell. I prefer kitties. No FS.

Don't know if it is a THAI thing, or if I'm so ugly that I get turned down when I want FS. FME. YMMV.Do you know who is currently working out of the King St shop? April left yesterday, and I haven't seen any recent ads from anyone at that location on Cityxguide. I like the location, it's pretty discrete, and they have the young pretty girls.

Yamudafuka
08-07-19, 23:35

Lusy, beautiful, nuru, weak massage, naked play but declined the $$$FS offered.

Lexie,(Lusy) still beautiful, slow sensual body rub+he, enjoyable but no FS upsell offered.

Don't know if it is a THAI thing, or if I'm so ugly that I get turned down when I want FS. FME. YMMV.I managed to see Vanessa just before she left. Decent massage but was on a bed so it wasn't as effective. The Nuru was ok but she did let me tit fuck her before making me cum with just about a pussy job.

GilfHunter
08-07-19, 23:56
Its not you bro, I've never got FS from these Thai providers either, with exception of 1 at Golden Spa like 4 years ago, and most recently Mona Lisa also at Golden Spa before the raid. These Thai hoes must be making pretty decent money without needed FS, probably some filthy rich mongers fucking up the game here, imo, plurging on these hookers.

Don't know if it is a THAI thing, or if I'm so ugly that I get turned down when I want FS. FME. YMMV.

Mongerholic
08-08-19, 00:12

I always saw the sign going up the ramp but never tried.Damn I always wondered too. I may call and toftt.

Member #6232
08-08-19, 02:39

Don't know if it is a THAI thing, or if I'm so ugly that I get turned down when I want FS. FME. YMMV.Bruddahs, saw one of California Thai rotation named Ivy. Used to be up 39th floor but now working out of 2 d floor. Should have known better then to partake but bruddah mini-me took over. Pics are like 10+ years younger. Still ok bod but got one bulging opu. Probably guzzle the brewsky like many like to party and get buss up. Massage was just on your back and okole area. Not as good or thorough as Candy for sure. Like majority of the Cali Rotation, major upsell but with attitude. HE jackhammaz to get you out under hour. Says does utu utu bang bang but major upsell not including HF. Like bruddah Agent said, I thinking they like the young farang model types or least one rich looking farang IMHO cause maybe I stay ugly das why. Not worth the extra kala to spend. Getting old deez mainland rotations but YMMV. Customer market so make your choices count. Attitude's everything in my book. No fuken repeat for me. Lataz bruddaz!!

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/come-to-relax-thai-massage-with-thai-girl-text-now-808-7400812-26684126

Blake123
08-08-19, 03:35

I always saw the sign going up the ramp but never tried. https://www.rachelmassagehi.com/.

Sounds like a strictly legit place to me.

Hawaiian007
08-08-19, 16:52
She is young and hot. Not really big up top maybe B cups. No HE didn't come close to the boys and I don't know if it is just me but if someone puts a towel on my face on the flip that's it there is just no going back no matter how pretty she is.Had her, cute, long hair, decent massage, will not get anywhere near the boys. Won't let you touch her either. Her text came back a belonging to a Male and FB search of that name came back with what appears to be her BF or husband (maybe for green card purpose) and her son. I say totally legit and not worth your effort. Too bad as she looks like a decent pound.

Horny Me
08-09-19, 15:54
Had her, cute, long hair, decent massage, will not get anywhere near the boys. Won't let you touch her either. Her text came back a belonging to a Male and FB search of that name came back with what appears to be her BF or husband (maybe for green card purpose) and her son. I say totally legit and not worth your effort. Too bad as she looks like a decent pound.

007.Saw her too. Legit Massage only. I think was definitely worth seeing. Got a massage from the prettiest Thai girl in CC for $60 plus tip. She gives a good massage and good conversation.

Cloe Stone
08-13-19, 19:27
Anyone sampled this new Thai Provider?

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/sawaddee-and-welcome-to-thai-massage-with-hug-from-beautiful-girl-385-2657434/9066393.html

Any information would be appreciated.

Aloha,

CS.This provider is working out of Vera's Place on 26th Floor. She has been using two numbers (385 and 415 Area Codes) and various photos. It is the same person, going by Kiko. The most recent photo in this advertisement might actually be her? She is Thai and is a nice girl. Average massage w / up-selling. Would be nice if the new / visiting providers would stop with all the up-selling and trickery on using multiple numbers and photos. It is a no repeat for me due to all the deception.

Aloha.

Cloe Stone
08-13-19, 19:29
Has anyone tried Thai Lisa? It appears she was working in CC, then Aiea, now back in CC. There appears to be a new photo every day for Lisa? If anyone has anything, please share.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-thai-relaxation-massage-incall-outcall/9008751.html

Thanks,

CS.

DrMajikLuv96
08-13-19, 23:58
Has anyone tried Thai Lisa? It appears she was working in CC, then Aiea, now back in CC. There appears to be a new photo every day for Lisa? If anyone has anything, please share.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-thai-relaxation-massage-incall-outcall/9008751.html

Thanks,

CS.This one is another a waste of time, wants more $$ for everything you want to touch.

Honolulu1
08-16-19, 02:18
This should go into the rip off section too. My experience was very disappointing. I got massage, very light medium, said she can't do hard. Then flip over, no signal of HE. I ask about HE then she got all grumpy and mad at me and told me I should of told her earlier. Like WTF! Really, then tried to introduce me to other girls. Left blue balled. Don't think I'll go back for a while. Hono1.

DeadHead1
08-16-19, 14:15
Its not you bro, I've never got FS from these Thai providers either, with exception of 1 at Golden Spa like 4 years ago, and most recently Mona Lisa also at Golden Spa before the raid. These Thai hoes must be making pretty decent money without needed FS, probably some filthy rich mongers fucking up the game here, imo, plurging on these hookers.Gilf it is a Thai thing, I never heard of any of the Thai therapists offering FS. This California batch is a different animal and frankly ruining a good thing. The upselling should be boycotted. 3903 should be boycotted, Bella's place also to a degree. Put your foot down.

Jan Fortifore
08-16-19, 14:23
Thank you all for these reviews. I've seen her advertisements, but did not notice she lists her boob size as DD until now. Anyone see / play with her bare tits? I am interested.

Jay Dubblefoh.https://www.yellowpages.com/honolulu-hi/mip/mia-thai-massage-535518652

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-100-real-pic-808-724-9541/9013374.html

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/full-body-massage-100-real-pic-24-century-center-15590768

I received a massage from this therapist last weekend. She is the girl in the photo. She is small, slim with a small belly, and pretty. She wore a tank top and leggings, but neither made her sexy. Her boobs looked more like a standard Cee, than her advertised Double Dees. I asked for deep tissue and she provided a good solid massage: first no oil, and then oil for the last third of the routine. I flipped undraped and she worked my dick without discussion. She kept out of reach, so I barely got to caress her butt. Hand release finish was good, but unsatisfying due to the lack of contact. I paid $120 standard. Showered after. I may repeat, if others inform me that more access is provided in future visits.

January44.

Honolulu1
08-16-19, 15:57
https://www.yellowpages.com/honolulu-hi/mip/mia-thai-massage-535518652

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-100-real-pic-808-724-9541/9013374.html

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/full-body-massage-100-real-pic-24-century-center-15590768

I received a massage from this therapist last weekend. She is the girl in the photo. She is small, slim with a small belly, and pretty. She wore a tank top and leggings, but neither made her sexy. Her boobs looked more like a standard Cee, than her advertised Double Dees. I asked for deep tissue and she provided a good solid massage: first no oil, and then oil for the last third of the routine. I flipped undraped and she worked my dick without discussion. She kept out of reach, so I barely got to caress her butt. Hand release finish was good, but unsatisfying due to the lack of contact. I paid $120 standard. Showered after. I may repeat, if others inform me that more access is provided in future visits.

January44.Maybe with regular frequent visits, she might relax and allow roaming. Hhhmmm. Thanks for post on this Jan. Hono1.

Jan Fortifore
08-17-19, 20:57

January44.

Maybe with regular frequent visits, she might relax and allow roaming. Hhhmmm. Thanks for post on this Jan. Hono1.https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11569524

I should report that Kayy is advertising her services on Assortlist, but neither photo there is her.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Mmatko
08-19-19, 23:02
Ivy will be leaving this Friday, last chance for HE, one leaves and now needs another new girl that just shows up, which is a problem with this merry go round.

AgentRubMore
08-20-19, 12:30
Ivy will be leaving this Friday, last chance for HE, one leaves and now needs another new girl that just shows up, which is a problem with this merry go round.I read previous reviews that were not too exciting, but had to find out if it was customer or IVY. I found her to be pretty, friendly, chunky solid, not a spinner, but with a Cali attitude,. Dry back and leg rub, tease, all in the first 20 minutes. No extras offered, no naked roaming but got oil for the HE thank goodness.

It has been disappointing for me lately. The Thai girls putting money first, no good customer service for me. Moving on. YMMV.

AgentRubMore
08-20-19, 13:06
USually I skip this shop if they advertise too many girls at once. To much traffic. I wanted to see SOOTHE, ad said, experienced, if you want a professional massage.

Told me at the beginning, NO extras. Can have another girl if I preferred.

She is pretty, tall, slim, very friendly, easy to talk to. Massage was strong and decent, conversation was good so during the rub told her small tip, extras, bigger tip. I show RESPECT and didn't ask why. At the end of my session she called in another girl to complete the HE. And NO, It was not Macy. I left surprised and happy. YMMV. Enjoy.

Cloe Stone
08-20-19, 23:45
USually I skip this shop if they advertise too many girls at once. To much traffic. I wanted to see SOOTHE, ad said, experienced, if you want a professional massage.

She is pretty, tall, slim, very friendly, easy to talk to. Massage was strong and decent, conversation was good so during the rub told her small tip, extras, bigger tip. I show RESPECT and didn't ask why. At the end of my session she called in another girl to complete the HE. And NO, It was not Macy. I left surprised and happy. YMMV. Enjoy.Agent,

Agree with your comments. There are some cute providers that come through town. My recent experiences with with Silk and Coy, but good with no up-selling. I tried Fawn last year, another younger, cute provider. Was planning a repeat visit, but she has come and gone too quickly. Good to hear Macy was not the one that finished the deal-.

Aloha,

CS.

DrugSinc
08-21-19, 00:03
I read previous reviews that were not too exciting, but had to find out if it was customer or IVY. I found her to be pretty, friendly, chunky solid, not a spinner, but with a Cali attitude,. Dry back and leg rub, tease, all in the first 20 minutes. No extras offered, no naked roaming but got oil for the HE thank goodness.

It has been disappointing for me lately. The Thai girls putting money first, no good customer service for me. Moving on. YMMV.No worries new girl will be replacing old girl, new girl will stay awhile then another new girl comes again, same routine for this business, maybe offer sex then girl stay longer, make money to send home, then time to leave and another new girl arrives.

Shengnu888
08-21-19, 21:02
When you put photos of girls in bikinis and make your girls look so sexy in (cityguide) of course you going to get text messages that are too sensitive to answer. Use common sense. It works.

Furtive
08-23-19, 02:03

She is pretty, tall, slim, very friendly, easy to talk to. Massage was strong and decent, conversation was good so during the rub told her small tip, extras, bigger tip. I show RESPECT and didn't ask why. At the end of my session she called in another girl to complete the HE. And NO, It was not Macy. I left surprised and happy. YMMV. Enjoy.Mongering for a few years just recently found this forum. Saw Pink there as I haven't read any reviews on her I figured I would try her out. Massage was average, only offered HJ with roaming.

SCJohn
08-23-19, 04:10
Just saw Mia for a fantastic session. She looked great, is always smiling and fun to be with. Forgot how good a massage she can give. Felt so relaxed when I left. I'm going to have to see her again before I leave town.

DingDong001
08-24-19, 00:43
Pink. Beautiful young fit girl. Kind patient attitude.

Self showered. Got on table naked. Provider fully clothed. Good strong massage. On flip HJ with roaming. HF: . 6, HE: . 6 (I think, it was a while ago).

Duro08
08-24-19, 17:03

Self showered. Got on table naked. Provider fully clothed. Good strong massage. On flip HJ with roaming. HF: . 6, HE: . 6 (I think, it was a while ago).Link to this provider?

Honolulu1
08-24-19, 19:11

Self showered. Got on table naked. Provider fully clothed. Good strong massage. On flip HJ with roaming. HF: . 6, HE: . 6 (I think, it was a while ago).Is it this Pink Ad?

Parking shower included cash or credit small fee. 4 hand always available. Open 7 am to 10 pm Text 808-780-0566 text only no calls no private #TEXT only.

LAST APPOINTMENT 9:45.

SILK-Customer fave $60/ hr $90/90 min don't miss.

COY-Sweet fun $60/60 min $90/90 min Nuru available Text for info.

NOVA--long legged beauty Massage $60/60 min $90/90 min Text for GFE info, all inclusive flat rate. No upsell! Last day 30th.

SOOTHE--A REAL DEAL MASSEUSE! FROM FIVE STAR HOTELS AROUND THE WORLD HERE FOR 2 WEEKS SPECIALIZING IN LONG SESSIONS $60/ HR $90/90 MIN $120/2 HRS ANY STYLE OF MASSAGE AS STRONG AS YOU WANT When you want a professional massage!

​8203;PINK--petite tiny and busty! $60/ hr last day Saturday.

TS MACY- SWEET REAL HAIR special $60/ HR! Unique, try something new!

Save our # see who's new.

Text text text 808-780-XX66 7 am to 945 Pm private or blocked numbers not responded to.

DingDong001
08-25-19, 00:01
Is it this Pink Ad?

Parking shower included cash or credit small fee. 4 hand always available. Open 7 am to 10 pm Text 808-780-0566 text only no calls no private #TEXT only.

LAST APPOINTMENT 9:45.

SILK-Customer fave $60/ hr $90/90 min don't miss.

COY-Sweet fun $60/60 min $90/90 min Nuru available Text for info.

NOVA--long legged beauty Massage $60/60 min $90/90 min Text for GFE info, all inclusive flat rate. No upsell! Last day 30th.

SOOTHE--A REAL DEAL MASSEUSE! FROM FIVE STAR HOTELS AROUND THE WORLD HERE FOR 2 WEEKS SPECIALIZING IN LONG SESSIONS $60/ HR $90/90 MIN $120/2 HRS ANY STYLE OF MASSAGE AS STRONG AS YOU WANT When you want a professional massage!

​8203;PINK--petite tiny and busty! $60/ hr last day Saturday.

TS MACY- SWEET REAL HAIR special $60/ HR! Unique, try something new!

Save our # see who's new.

Text text text 808-780-XX66 7 am to 945 Pm private or blocked numbers not responded to.Yes that's the one. Picture is accurate. I believe nothing else in on the menu.

Russ1234
08-27-19, 17:34

January44.Does anyone know if Kayy is Chinese or Korean? Would be nice to get a massage from a Korean girl for a change.

DeadHead1
08-27-19, 18:19
Does anyone know if Kayy is Chinese or Korean? Would be nice to get a massage from a Korean girl for a change.She is Chinese Singaporean. Via NYC.

Honolulu1
08-27-19, 19:49
Does anyone know if Kayy is Chinese or Korean? Would be nice to get a massage from a Korean girl for a change.I second that, seems I running into a lot of Chinese and Thai, WTF, where all the Korean Massagee Girls at? Hono1.

Honolulu1
08-28-19, 02:40
Seen Korean Emma recently, lives up above Pearlridge Area. Massage skills weren't like when I seen her at her other place in Aiea. But to each his own, she just could deliver the hard pressure. Yes there is HJ but I'll share more details in Massage Therapist Section since this thread is for Massage and HE, just giving respect to Cloe Stone and abiding by his rules on this thread. Hono1.

HoLeeMackerel
08-28-19, 04:06
Does anyone know if Kayy is Chinese or Korean? Would be nice to get a massage from a Korean girl for a change.I can't tell you anything about Kayy but Angie of CC, Tomiko Independent & Yoko Happiness. These 3 K girls do massage with HE.

Cloe Stone
08-30-19, 19:31
I can't tell you anything about Kayy but Angie of CC, Tomiko Independent & Yoko Happiness. These 3 K girls do massage with HE.Tomiko is Korean and is a good provider. She is on the older side. Agree with the concept that there should be more Korean providers. Good point, why are there not more 20-something, pretty Korean providers. Seems like a good transition from AMP to Massage w / HE.

Aloha,

CS.

Honolulu1
08-31-19, 13:59
Tomiko is Korean and is a good provider. She is on the older side. Agree with the concept that there should be more Korean providers. Good point, why are there not more 20-something, pretty Korean providers. Seems like a good transition from AMP to Massage w / HE.

Aloha,

CS.I agree totally Cloe Stone. Seems now the Thai & Chinese have invade the market and the Thai's doing massage with total frickin upsells, irritates the heck out of me. Chinese being lask luster on services, just puts a sour taste in my mouth. Those are few of my gripes but I am hoping the Korean providers ramp up soon. Hardly seeing true Japanese therapists too. Usually see legit Japanese therapists as legit only. I love this hobby, just wish the selection could be more versatile. Hoping a wave of new providers come in soon. Hono1.

ThongFever
08-31-19, 18:17
I agree totally Cloe Stone. Seems now the Thai & Chinese have invade the market and the Thai's doing massage with total frickin upsells, irritates the heck out of me. Chinese being lask luster on services, just puts a sour taste in my mouth. Those are few of my gripes but I am hoping the Korean providers ramp up soon. Hardly seeing true Japanese therapists too. Usually see legit Japanese therapists as legit only. I love this hobby, just wish the selection could be more versatile. Hoping a wave of new providers come in soon. Hono1.I know that Chinese girls like fast money in the LEAST amount of time. Thai girls (women) know they do not need to fuck any client and still make money. Most Chinese are going for the $$ boom, while the Thai workers are happy with 1. 2 HJ and still make. 90.

DreamGirls100
08-31-19, 18:23
I agree totally Cloe Stone. Seems now the Thai & Chinese have invade the market and the Thai's doing massage with total frickin upsells, irritates the heck out of me. Chinese being lask luster on services, just puts a sour taste in my mouth. Those are few of my gripes but I am hoping the Korean providers ramp up soon. Hardly seeing true Japanese therapists too. Usually see legit Japanese therapists as legit only. I love this hobby, just wish the selection could be more versatile. Hoping a wave of new providers come in soon. Hono1.Good young k women works a lot in america.

Now if they can be sold in korea well, no reason to come here any more. Earning at parlor is not yesterday's. Korean market and japanese market (k people can go to japan without visa and japanese customes are not that insanely paranoid. Ks can very easily leanr j langiage. Same grammar just need to memorize pronunciation) now guarantee higher income than in america and most people prefer k and j LE more.

If real 20's korean women came, do not expect middle aged senior counterpats' service and attitude. Different generation. They are just like average american women who say no if they don't want and say complaint against owner whatever. Most korean bew faces at AMP are not Chinese jumper, they start from devastation just after divorce at age 40 but found taste of money and stay.

NanIsLamma
09-03-19, 18:14
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/blissful-massage-relaxing-and-retreat-aiea-26891810

This girl looks like Jasmine of Hiran fame. Thoughts?? Could it be she has returned?

Cloe Stone
09-03-19, 19:33
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/blissful-massage-relaxing-and-retreat-aiea-26891810

This girl looks like Jasmine of Hiran fame. Thoughts?? Could it be she has returned?Agreed, this does look like Jasmine. She is back and working on Thursday as "Jess" at Honolulu Thai Massage at CC 2701. Perhaps she is working in Aiea as well with this number? Any additional insights, please share.

Aloha,

CS.

NanIsLamma
09-03-19, 19:58
Agreed, this does look like Jasmine. She is back and working on Thursday as "Jess" at Honolulu Thai Massage at CC 2701. Perhaps she is working in Aiea as well with this number? Any additional insights, please share.

Aloha,

CS.Thanks CS! Good info. I'll TOFTT and report back.

- NS.

Jan Fortifore
09-04-19, 04:27

This girl looks like Jasmine of Hiran fame. Thoughts?? Could it be she has returned?

Agreed, this does look like Jasmine. She is back and working on Thursday as "Jess" at Honolulu Thai Massage at CC 2701. Perhaps she is working in Aiea as well with this number? Any additional insights, please share.

Aloha,

CS.Photos are of Ploy Sang: a woman that lost weight and is celebrated for it.

https://www.instagram.com/ployy.sang/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/ploys_healthdiary/?hl=en

I have no experience with this therapist. I'm only sharing research and info found.

January44.

Honolulu1
09-04-19, 12:24
Yesterday 21:27.

Tepuki.

Regular Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1.

To all you mongers, I am just giving heads up about this place. I have not ventured to this place nor endorse this place. On the Mauka side of Kamehameha Highway by the rail line and station. I just noticed a lot of Ads in Bedpage, CityxGuide, etc have been promoting this place called, "Phusasiam Thai Massage and Spa. " The ads don't say it but if you call and inquire location, it's the place I mentioned. This place looks like it's might be connected with other Thai Spas. Just spreading the word. This place could be legit like Pin Thai or Saitara. Hono1.

Tepuki. Stop by a month ago. Did not get name but massage was okay. She did offer HJ but decline.

Cloe Stone
09-04-19, 17:04
Photos are of Ploy Sang: a woman that lost weight and is celebrated for it.

https://www.instagram.com/ployy.sang/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/ploys_healthdiary/?hl=en

I have no experience with this therapist. I'm only sharing research and info found.

January44.Jan,

You have proven to be great at research. Thanks for clearing this up. It does look a bit like Jasmine. Sometimes the girls try to find fake pics that resemble them. Thanks again for sharing and clearing up that these photos are not of Jasmine.

Aloha,

CS.

Honolulu1
09-05-19, 13:15
This provider is working out of Vera's Place on 26th Floor. She has been using two numbers (385 and 415 Area Codes) and various photos. It is the same person, going by Kiko. The most recent photo in this advertisement might actually be her? She is Thai and is a nice girl. Average massage w / up-selling. Would be nice if the new / visiting providers would stop with all the up-selling and trickery on using multiple numbers and photos. It is a no repeat for me due to all the deception.

Aloha.CS, does the picture kinda look similar of her in real life or another misconception? I do see two ads one with 415 and the other with 385. It's peaking my curiosity. Hono1.

JustForKick808
09-05-19, 19:34

Aloha,

CS.Have never had this Jasmine person and never contacted the number linked in the post, but can confirm there is a Jess at CC 2701. Pretty girl, huge boobs. Solid massage with HE for standard $. 2.

Don't ask too many questions if you're one to socialize, since that got me blacklisted from this provider.

Cloe Stone
09-05-19, 20:12
CS, does the picture kinda look similar of her in real life or another misconception? I do see two ads one with 415 and the other with 385. It's peaking my curiosity. Hono1.Sorry about a recent delete, it was easier to delete than edit.

Some of the photos Kiko has been using, along with the different phone numbers is a bit mis-leading, IHMO. The photo of her in a recent ad posted for Vera's Place is more representative and is most likely recent and real. Kiko is nice and provides a decent massage experience. If you decide to check her out, please report back.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-9405000-welcome-to-our-world-relaxing-massage-try-us-today-you-won-rsquo-t-be-disappointed-we-rsquo-ll-make-you-feel-relaxed-zwj-zwj-zwj-808-9405000/9172431.html

Aloha,

CS.

P.S.: Has anyone tried "Bowie"?

Honolulu1
09-05-19, 21:24
Sorry about a recent delete, it was easier to delete than edit.

Some of the photos Kiko has been using, along with the different phone numbers is a bit mis-leading, IHMO. The photo of her in a recent ad posted for Vera's Place is more representative and is most likely recent and real. Kiko is nice and provides a decent massage experience. If you decide to check her out, please report back.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-9405000-welcome-to-our-world-relaxing-massage-try-us-today-you-won-rsquo-t-be-disappointed-we-rsquo-ll-make-you-feel-relaxed-zwj-zwj-zwj-808-9405000/9172431.html

Aloha,

CS.
P.S.: Has anyone tried "Bowie"?Thanks CS for the heads-up, guess she tried to be different from Vera, Maria and Bowie who uses real pics. She tried the old I'll use a fake pic to draw up business. Will post if I decide to check it out. Hono1.

Cloe Stone
09-05-19, 22:16
Thanks CS for the heads-up, guess she tried to be different from Vera, Maria and Bowie who uses real pics. She tried the old I'll use a fake pic to draw up business. Will post if I decide to check it out. Hono1.The rumor is that Kiko and Summer (Utah) are good friends. Apparently Summer has a BF and retired from business. Always hoping Summer will return, she was great.

Aloha,

CS.

Jetsey
09-07-19, 20:41
For massage with HE, is it usually a $60 tip?

Demolition Man
09-09-19, 01:42
For massage with HE, is it usually a $60 tip?Yes it is so total given will be 120.

Honolulu1
09-09-19, 01:59
For massage with HE, is it usually a $60 tip?I agree with Demolition Man pay hour and HE total should be $100-$120. If you start to cave in to a provider who asks for $140,$160 for an HJ, an example let's say you accept, you just went above the standard and the provider now thinks if I can get one guy to pay high rates, I'll try next guy. I was asked once for HJ total $$. I left. Stand your ground and I said no to upselling. Hono1.

Shoots Brah
09-09-19, 09:14
I agree with Demolition Man pay hour and HE total should be $100-$120. If you start to cave in to a provider who asks for $140,$160 for an HJ, an example let's say you accept, you just went above the standard and the provider now thinks if I can get one guy to pay high rates, I'll try next guy. I was asked once for HJ total $$. I left. Stand your ground and I said no to upselling. Hono1.I remember $100 total was pretty standard. My first time experiencing a HE I paid 1. 60! Never again.

Kumuman
09-09-19, 15:29
Thanks CS for the heads-up, guess she tried to be different from Vera, Maria and Bowie who uses real pics. She tried the old I'll use a fake pic to draw up business. Will post if I decide to check it out. Hono1.Only seen maria and Vera and yes their pics are valid but maybe a bit dated. Maria is attractive for her age and massage is good with roaming and standard rates. Never did see Bowie in the shop. Her pics valid? Any info on her massage?

Cloe Stone
09-11-19, 05:43
Only seen maria and Vera and yes their pics are valid but maybe a bit dated. Maria is attractive for her age and massage is good with roaming and standard rates. Never did see Bowie in the shop. Her pics valid? Any info on her massage?Agree that Vera's Shop and providers provide a good baseline of consistent service. No reviews yet on Bowie, anyone have any information?

Thanks,

CS.

AgentRubMore
09-13-19, 22:44
I agree with Demolition Man pay hour and HE total should be $100-$120. If you start to cave in to a provider who asks for $140,$160 for an HJ, an example let's say you accept, you just went above the standard and the provider now thinks if I can get one guy to pay high rates, I'll try next guy. I was asked once for HJ total $$. I left. Stand your ground and I said no to upselling. Hono1.A little disappointed lately with the Thai mt s at CC. The youngins upselling to make a quick $ with average service without extras.

I established a connection with a few favorites that I thought were more than friends over the years, but found that they demanded more without going all the way. Now they all left to work out of town, wahiawa, Aiea, kopolei, Waipahu, Kaneohe.

More money, more customers? Some of the shops get. 20 so the MT s making $ for the hour.

I'm sad, hurt, lost, starting over again. Working on plan ' B '. Thais no trust.

Even plan ' C ' (Chinese) I have found better service at times. FME.

Have FUN but don't get serious is my theory. YMMV.

Cloe Stone
09-14-19, 05:10
[QuoteOriginallyPostedbyHonolulu1].

I agree with Demolition Man pay hour and HE total should be $100-$120. If you start to cave in to a provider who asks for $140,$160 for an HJ, an example let's say you accept, you just went above the standard and the provider now thinks if I can get one guy to pay high rates, I'll try next guy. I was asked once for HJ total $$. I left. Stand your ground and I said no to upselling. Hono1. [ / QUOTE].

[QUOTE=AgentRubMore;4449894].

A little disappointed lately with the Thai mt s at CC. The youngins upselling to make a quick $ with average service without extras.

I established a connection with a few favorites that I thought were more than friends over the years, but found that they demanded more without going all the way. Now they all left to work out of town, wahiawa, Aiea, kopolei, Waipahu, Kaneohe.

More money, more customers? Some of the shops get. 20 so the MT s making $ for the hour.

I'm sad, hurt, lost, starting over again. Working on plan ' B '. Thais no trust.

Even plan ' C ' (Chinese) I have found better service at times. FME.

Have FUN but don't get serious is my theory. YMMV. [ / QUOTE].

Gents,

Good to see we are in agreement on pricing and lack of appreciation of "up-selling". Personally, have been seeing less up-selling lately, which is good. Sticking to regulars and trying out some suggestions from the thread and from the owners of the places I trust most has helped. It is good to see the constant influx of visiting providers. Let's stick together on the pricing and boycotting of the up-sellers to help positively influence our options. Have fun out there!

Aloha,

CS.

AgentRubMore
09-15-19, 18:01
I have a habit to visit a few favorite providers before they leave. Read that SILK was leaving so called for a visit.

Pros:

Silk is young, very pretty, sweet, economy size, body rub is ok. With more experience, customer feed back, could become a #1 favorite. No upsell, she knew what I was there for. Easy to talk to. Told me she loves Honolulu, but won't be coming back.

Cons:

Silk seemed ' irritated '. There was a lot of noise (girls talking) in the hallway and kitchen, during the rub she stepped out and in her language, blah blah blah!! All was quiet again. Came back and apologized to continue a satisfying finish. YMMV.

THE SHOP:

When you get a bunch of bitches in the same shop, DRAMA. Actually been told before from other MTs, Candy, Vanessa, LUSY etc.

It's too bad because some of these providers are keepers. FME. Enjoy.

Magnod
09-15-19, 20:06
I agree with Demolition Man pay hour and HE total should be $100-$120. If you start to cave in to a provider who asks for $140,$160 for an HJ, an example let's say you accept, you just went above the standard and the provider now thinks if I can get one guy to pay high rates, I'll try next guy. I was asked once for HJ total $$. I left. Stand your ground and I said no to upselling. Hono1.Totally agree.

$100 was pretty standard and I still use it during new visits if the service wasn't anything special (I. E. Poor massage quality, no roaming, weak attitude). For me $120 is for those girls I see often that do good massage and extras (lots of roaming, removing clothes, FIV, etc.).

Unless I'm getting extra service beyond that, that's my limit.

NanIsLamma
09-20-19, 10:50

Aloha,

CS.Sorry for the delay in reporting. Did check this place out as others have mentioned, definitely not Jasmine. Small apartment across from pearl ridge. The girl who answered the door was cute, likely early 40/ late 30 and had a great figure. She ushered me to the back past a girl that looked like Jewel that advertises frequently.

That being said. It was all the things we hate about this business. Up selling, cut my time short, and rushed me out the door. In all fairness she was skilled but clearly not interested in providing a great experience. I wouldn't repeat.

-NS.

HomeDepot101
09-20-19, 23:41
Sorry for the delay in reporting. Did check this place out as others have mentioned, definitely not Jasmine. Small apartment across from pearl ridge. The girl who answered the door was cute, likely early 40/ late 30 and had a great figure. She ushered me to the back past a girl that looked like Jewel that advertises frequently.

That being said. It was all the things we hate about this business. Up selling, cut my time short, and rushed me out the door. In all fairness she was skilled but clearly not interested in providing a great experience. I wouldn't repeat.

-NS.Like your info on this place. Thanks Lamma.

UkiSlamma
09-22-19, 21:29
Just finished a massage with this young Chinese, looks to be late 20's, she was wearing something that was see through, she might have a nice body with probably natural C's, was a little hard to see with the lighting. I was very curious but she up sell me for additional $80 to play with her tits and even asked me how much I was going to give her just to look at her tits. I declined all offers and just settled with the HE. The massage was okay, but I upset that I was short on my time, I was there no more than 40 minutes. I would not repeat, there better independent providers out there. Place is located in a apartment, you need to find street parking. Total damage HF $60+$60 tip. If you go good luck, with these new independent providers popping up, I'm always not sure about their services and just bring the standard just to be safe.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kapahulu-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/9184971.html

Honolulu1
09-23-19, 03:40
Just finished a massage with this young Chinese, looks to be late 20's, she was wearing something that was see through, she might have a nice body with probably natural C's, was a little hard to see with the lighting. I was very curious but she up sell me for additional $80 to play with her tits and even asked me how much I was going to give her just to look at her tits. I declined all offers and just settled with the HE. The massage was okay, but I upset that I was short on my time, I was there no more than 40 minutes. I would not repeat, there better independent providers out there. Place is located in a apartment, you need to find street parking. Total damage HF $60+$60 tip. If you go good luck, with these new independent providers popping up, I'm always not sure about their services and just bring the standard just to be safe.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kapahulu-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/9184971.htmlSorry to hear that UkiSlamma, thanks for the report and was curious about this one but guess I'll scratch this one off my list. Hono1.

Cloe Stone
09-23-19, 23:22
Noticed a review in a different thread and thought it might be good to share as it seemed to be an appropriate style of place for this thread. A review from a Senior Member indicated a "no repeat" due to major up-selling and under performing. If anyone has tried and can provide additional or other information, please share.

Here is the link:

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/amazing-hand-by-me-aiea-16380455

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
09-23-19, 23:27
New girl in Honolulu Thai (CC 2701). Nice girl, small, mid to late 30's. Good back walking skills and pressure due to small size (90 lbs). HE without up-sell (slight attempt at an up-sell, but failed). Maybe on a repeat.

Aloha,

CS.

Workmagic44
09-26-19, 00:04
Tried at the place that used to have peach and champagne. They were two of my faves. Saw Sammi who I think goes by Nana now. Weak on all levels to such an extent I declined her offer to finish. She still demanded a generous tip. Nah, skip it save your money. Looking for new talent similar to peach please pm any recs.

Kakashihatake
09-26-19, 21:46
Looks. She's OK. I think she's in here 40's. Nice natural breasts, flat ass. Looks Korean, has a Korean accent.

Service. So, when I was shopping for a provider, I was looking for something specific. Hand job in the beginning then a massage, then another hand job in the end. She's the only one that I found that offered me a reasonable rate for what I wanted. Hand job was slow and sensual until it's time to go for it. She took instructions well. Allowed me to roam under, even pulled down her clothes for easy access. Good communication skills. Massage was OK. She didn't rush me. Not a clock watcher. She looked like she was into it.

Location. CC. Her place was OK. Roomy. Clean enough.

Damage - 140.

I would recommend and repeat.

Here's her ad - https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-12884099.

HappyTug
09-27-19, 17:03
Sorry for the delay in reporting. Did check this place out as others have mentioned, definitely not Jasmine. Small apartment across from pearl ridge. The girl who answered the door was cute, likely early 40/ late 30 and had a great figure. She ushered me to the back past a girl that looked like Jewel that advertises frequently.

-NS.Been to this location (low rise condo across pearlridge Ross) as well and it seems to be run by Jewel. Not sure what the arrangements are, but I imagine she pockets the house fee. Saw 2 separate providers there over the summer and both unsold and shorted on time. I guess Jewel trained them well. LOL. I won't go near that place anymore.

Geez, my first post since a very long hiatus and it is a negative one. LOL.

HT.

KaraSnsd
09-27-19, 22:23
Anyone have a report for this place?

South St. Looks like Vietnamese girls. Are they in a condo on South like Kakaako side or just using that as a general area?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-street-honolulu-hi-usa/6577471.html

Honolulu1
09-28-19, 14:12
Anyone have a report for this place?

South St. Looks like Vietnamese girls. Are they in a condo on South like Kakaako side or just using that as a general area?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/south-street-honolulu-hi-usa/6577471.htmlWrong thread as this South Street has couple posts under "Massage Therapists" and "Massage Parlors". Absolutely not a massage and HJ place. Per Close Stone who created this thread, wants info on Massage and HJ only.

Search under keyword "Kapiolani". Hono1.

Honolulu1
09-28-19, 14:15
Been to this location (low rise condo across pearlridge Ross) as well and it seems to be run by Jewel. Not sure what the arrangements are, but I imagine she pockets the house fee. Saw 2 separate providers there over the summer and both unsold and shorted on time. I guess Jewel trained them well. LOL. I won't go near that place anymore.

Geez, my first post since a very long hiatus and it is a negative one. LOL.

HT.Right HT, I seen an ad for girls name "Dara", guess I'll avoid this place. These Thai therapists, if you want business then at least don't short us mongers time, give us the hour and at least a decent massage. Just saying. Hono1.

Member #6232
09-28-19, 18:15
Right HT, I seen an ad for girls name "Dara", guess I'll avoid this place. These Thai therapists, if you want business then at least don't short us mongers time, give us the hour and at least a decent massage. Just saying. Hono1.Second the motion; some of these Thai MT out Aiea, Pearlridge & Kapolei side must think mongers more easy on Leeward to pull in with the fake smile, soft touch and quick release with shorted time. Just boycott them a bit since business is slow all around and sooner or laters they will need to improve their use of our hard earned kala and paid for time or they can move out and on to greener pastures elsewhere. You know who they are so I would not repeat but YMMV for those easy types and its your disposable kala so its your kuleana. Be safe out there! "O".

Member #6232
09-28-19, 18:39
Looks. She's OK. I think she's in here 40's. Nice natural breasts, flat ass. Looks Korean, has a Korean accent.

Service. So, when I was shopping for a provider, I was looking for something specific. Hand job in the beginning then a massage, then another hand job in the end. She's the only one that I found that offered me a reasonable rate for what I wanted. Hand job was slow and sensual until it's time to go for it. She took instructions well. Allowed me to roam under, even pulled down her clothes for easy access. Good communication skills. Massage was OK. She didn't rush me. Not a clock watcher. She looked like she was into it.

Location. CC. Her place was OK. Roomy. Clean enough.

Damage - 140.

Here's her ad - https://cityxguide.com/escorts/permalink-12884099.This is Chinese Mika of the CC Chinese Network. Business slow so maybe she giving double pops but I never know her to pop the clothes off for easy access but maybe YMMV depends on if she likes you I guess. She ok with the massage and doesn't short time but more variety out there my opinion. Wish there were actual Korean MT as we are already saturated with Chinese and Thai MT from here and abroad. Laters!! "O".

Museki
09-29-19, 16:01
This is Chinese Mika of the CC Chinese Network. Business slow so maybe she giving double pops but I never know her to pop the clothes off for easy access but maybe YMMV depends on if she likes you I guess. She ok with the massage and doesn't short time but more variety out there my opinion. Wish there were actual Korean MT as we are already saturated with Chinese and Thai MT from here and abroad. Laters!! "O".Hah, I took the bait on Kakashits post and saw her. Shorted me time and not so great massage, no repeat for me, never would have seen her if I saw her picture first.

Shoots Brah
09-29-19, 19:53
Hah, I took the bait on Kakashits post and saw her. Shorted me time and not so great massage, no repeat for me, never would have seen her if I saw her picture first.I've had her a long time ago and I remember getting a good 30 min massage followed by another 30 min of teasing with BBBJ and HJ to finish. Was surprised she did BBBJ and didn't discuss tip. Only paid 1 bill total at the time too. Never saw her again though because her looks didn't do much for me.

Redneck 1
09-29-19, 22:18
Usually I'm not a massage-oriented guy, but during my travels around Chinatown, I kept noticing the sign for Enjoy Massage, which is in a building at the intersection of Smith Street and Hotel Street. I didn't recall reading any reviews about it on the forum, but from the location, I thought that more than massage might be available. So I gave it a try. The rate for a standard sixty-minute body massage was $60, with less expensive rates for chair massage and foot massage. There were two "mature" ladies available, one Chinese (who seemed to be the boss) and one Korean. I chose the standard sixty-minute body massage. The massage room to which the Chinese masseuse took me had an air-conditioner, was clean and reasonably nice for that part of town, and had a massage table with a hole for my face. The Chinese masseuse was cheerful and friendly, and made pleasant conversation (but had a somewhat limited understanding of English). She followed my instructions, and performed what I considered a good and relaxing massage on my naked body. However, I readily admit that I'm certainly not a massage expert.

After the flip and some frontal massage, she asked the golden question and of course I said yes. The lubricated HJ that followed was adequate (although nothing special), but at my age I need some additional stimulation to finish, particularly if the woman isn't especially attractive or sexy. So, I tried to gently slip my hand under her shirt to caress her breasts, but was blocked each of the several times I tried. After I said that I needed some extra excitement, the Chinese masseuse left and sent in the Korean masseuse as a relief pitcher. The second masseuse was more fluent in English, but was quite reluctant to provide anything more than continuing the lubricated HJ. After much encouragement, I was able to convince her to lift her bra about two-thirds of the way up her breasts, but that was as far as she would go. She was wearing a tight and firm bra that didn't give me full access and didn't let her breasts swing loose, which I like, so eventually I gave up, LOL. Interestingly, neither woman appeared in any way greedy or mentioned the possibility of doing anything more for money. Rather, they just seemed to have their limits and wanted to maintain them.

Bottom line: I liked the massage, and both of the mature masseuses seemed to have nice personalities. They also seemed relaxed about time, because I was in the massage room for about ninety minutes. Yet, without the extent of extra service that I desire, unfortunately I won't be returning.

LuvNMilfs
10-01-19, 02:42
Hah, I took the bait on Kakashits post and saw her. Shorted me time and not so great massage, no repeat for me, never would have seen her if I saw her picture first.She must need money if posting again. She hasn't been posting. Perhaps she should have better service if she wants return customers.

Xyz808
10-02-19, 00:22
She must need money if posting again. She hasn't been posting. Perhaps she should have better service if she wants return customers.Agreed, I had a same shitty experience. No repeats for me.

Xyz808
10-02-19, 18:56
Usually I'm not a massage-oriented guy, but during my travels around Chinatown, I kept noticing the sign for Enjoy Massage, which is in a building at the intersection of Smith Street and Hotel Street. I didn't recall reading any reviews about it on the forum, but from the location, I thought that more than massage might be available. So I gave it a try. The rate for a standard sixty-minute body massage was $60, with less expensive rates for chair massage and foot massage. There were two "mature" ladies available, one Chinese (who seemed to be the boss) and one Korean. I chose the standard sixty-minute body massage. The massage room to which the Chinese masseuse took me had an air-conditioner, was clean and reasonably nice for that part of town, and had a massage table with a hole for my face. The Chinese masseuse was cheerful and friendly, and made pleasant conversation (but had a somewhat limited understanding of English). She followed my instructions, and performed what I considered a good and relaxing massage on my naked body. However, I readily admit that I'm certainly not a massage expert.

After the flip and some frontal massage, she asked the golden question and of course I said yes. The lubricated HJ that followed was adequate (although nothing special), but at my age I need some additional stimulation to finish, particularly if the woman isn't especially attractive or sexy. So, I tried to gently slip my hand under her shirt to caress her breasts, but was blocked each of the several times I tried. After I said that I needed some extra excitement, the Chinese masseuse left and sent in the Korean masseuse as a relief pitcher. The second masseuse was more fluent in English, but was quite reluctant to provide anything more than continuing the lubricated HJ. After much encouragement, I was able to convince her to lift her bra about two-thirds of the way up her breasts, but that was as far as she would go. She was wearing a tight and firm bra that didn't give me full access and didn't let her breasts swing loose, which I like, so eventually I gave up, LOL. Interestingly, neither woman appeared in any way greedy or mentioned the possibility of doing anything more for money. Rather, they just seemed to have their limits and wanted to maintain them.

Bottom line: I liked the massage, and both of the mature masseuses seemed to have nice personalities. They also seemed relaxed about time, because I was in the massage room for about ninety minutes. Yet, without the extent of extra service that I desire, unfortunately I won't be returning.Thank you for toftt red. I wonder if this was the same establishment that others posted about awhile back in Chinatown as well. All fake pics and only HE available.

WomenLover2
10-02-19, 23:15
Candy will be back in Hawaii on Friday October 4.

She will be working in Century Center 203.

She gives an awesome deep tissue massage with a very sensual.

Touch.

She texted me to let me know she is looking.

Forward to seeing you.

StripedFashion
10-03-19, 12:36
Usually I'm not a massage-oriented guy, but during my travels around Chinatown, I kept noticing the sign for Enjoy Massage, which is in a building at the intersection of Smith Street and Hotel Street. I didn't recall reading any reviews about it on the forum, but from the location, I thought that more than massage might be available. So I gave it a try. The rate for a standard sixty-minute body massage was $60, with less expensive rates for chair massage and foot massage. There were two "mature" ladies available, one Chinese (who seemed to be the boss) and one Korean. I chose the standard sixty-minute body massage. The massage room to which the Chinese masseuse took me had an air-conditioner, was clean and reasonably nice for that part of town, and had a massage table with a hole for my face. The Chinese masseuse was cheerful and friendly, and made pleasant conversation (but had a somewhat limited understanding of English). She followed my instructions, and performed what I considered a good and relaxing massage on my naked body. However, I readily admit that I'm certainly not a massage expert..Pretty funny this place is also a Air BNB as well. One year I was hired to cover the Sailor Jerry Festival in China Town and figured I'd party after working and get a place right dab in the middle of China Town. I must say, this probably the worst overnight rental ever. The lady who ran the BNB couldn't speak English very well and hung up on me literally like 5 times (while I was trying to get directions, etc). Like seriously? Why the fuck you going to run a rental if you're going to do that to customers? The rooms of the BNB are upstairs of the massage area and not only where the neighbors ghetto (seemed drugged out and ignored me when I said, "eh, howzit braddah" the windows did not close but the damn walls didn't even go up the ceiling. I kept on thinking about rats running in my room or chronic neighbors hopping over the wall to steal my gear / laptop / JAV Porn. Rooms are also very old the a public shower. $50 a night. Go figure.

MT wise I remember sitting in the massage room while my unit was getting ready and was curious if this place gave play. One MILFY Chinese lady was attractive to me and I probably would have indulged, had I known. Needless to say, after I was done with the festival, I took all my shit and just left the BNB. Didn't even hang out to party with my friends.

They may have updated the rooms since when I went there a couple years but but seriously, for a AIR BNB, that place is a dump. Though I'd possibly return for a MT. HE, roaming or not.

Cloe Stone
10-03-19, 22:40
https://cityxguide.photos/ads/try-me...-help-33833299

Visiting Thai Girl from LA. Working out of a residential apartment in near Kapahulu. Clean room, good shower with clean and fresh towels. Velynna is 25, nice and attractive. Photos are not her, she is actually better looking in person. Massage was above average. On flip she will ask if HE is wanted and how much the tip will be. A straight forward approach, which was appreciated, not the up-selling after the process is already in progress. Agreed on standard fees $. 2. She said no touching for standard pricing. She has a great body, so paid some extra to see. No FS, just HE. Seems like all the LA Thai Girls all think pricing should be higher than it is. There was a recent post about sticking together on standard pricing, which I agree with. Massage w / HE should be $. 2. Would repeat because massage was good.

Aloha,

CS.

ThongFever
10-04-19, 02:28
Candy will be back in Hawaii on Friday October 4.

She will be working in Century Center 203.

She gives an awesome deep tissue massage with a very sensual.

Touch.

She texted me to let me know she is looking.

Forward to seeing you.So Candy is back (yippie), but does she know the owner is two faced, grumpy and hates those people that quit her place and work for someone else even if not licensed? Go figure this business? Poop?

UkiSlamma
10-04-19, 20:02
Right HT, I seen an ad for girls name "Dara", guess I'll avoid this place. These Thai therapists, if you want business then at least don't short us mongers time, give us the hour and at least a decent massage. Just saying. Hono1.I just made an appointment with Dara today, luckily I checked the forums first, you guys saved me some kala. Canceling the right now, there other providers that deserve my time and kala. Thanks again!

ManapuaMan
10-05-19, 00:44
CS, so Velynna said she doesn't provide full service?

Thanks. MP Man.

Visiting Thai Girl from LA. Working out of a residential apartment in near Kapahulu. Clean room, good shower with clean and fresh towels. Velynna is 25, nice and attractive. Photos are not her, she is actually better looking in person. Massage was above average. On flip she will ask if HE is wanted and how much the tip will be. A straight forward approach, which was appreciated, not the up-selling after the process is already in progress. Agreed on standard fees $. 2. She said no touching for standard pricing. She has a great body, so paid some extra to see. No FS, just HE. Seems like all the LA Thai Girls all think pricing should be higher than it is. There was a recent post about sticking together on standard pricing, which I agree with. Massage w / HE should be $. 2. Would repeat because massage was good.

Aloha,

CS.

Honolulu1
10-05-19, 12:50

Aloha,

CS.Thanks for post CS, another Cali mainland making a debit here in the islands. I get pumped up when mongers reject the upsell and stick with the 120 standards. I know the girls get upset cause they used to doing it in mainland. Hono1.

Castrol
10-05-19, 17:10
So Candy is back (yippie), but does she know the owner is two faced, grumpy and hates those people that quit her place and work for someone else even if not licensed? Go figure this business? Poop?
Getting HE is possible but are your sheets clean or your using prior client (s)? The headcover may have been used by another client (s)? Your towel may have been used to nap on? You don't care? Owner doesn't care either?

Xyz808
10-06-19, 00:11
Getting HE is possible but are your sheets clean or your using prior client (s)? The headcover may have been used by another client (s)? Your towel may have been used to nap on? You don't care? Owner doesn't care either?Candy was kind of a neat freak when she was up in 39 xx. So she may clean up for her clients, it'll probably be up to the girl. She does give a great massage, but I had to stop seeing her because she would text too often and got all butt hurt when I told her to cool it.

AVeryGoodnight
10-07-19, 04:55
Any recommendations for a good mt who comes to you?

YzalMan
10-07-19, 17:26
Been away from MP scene for awhile now and planning to return for once. I am looking for a fair massage, with a good sensual HJ or FS if in mood. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

GrateFu
10-07-19, 23:13
Been away from MP scene for awhile now and planning to return for once. I am looking for a fair massage, with a good sensual HJ or FS if in mood. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.Candy is back in town I think starting tomorrow. If you haven't tried her, you should. Massage any strength you want it, hard and painful to slow and sensual. Beautiful body and great attitude if you treat her right. Pretty great finish. Don't expect FS though. Have fun!

Klepto
10-08-19, 00:53
Tried out Linda after the great reviews here and on the therapist thread. Was told to come to a new room 20 min before set appointment and was promised same. Person. Got to new floor and was B&S to a young so do looking Chinese girl. Knew I should've left even after 80 HF.

Laid on table. Immediately started to knead my back like it was dough, while moaning out "oh yeah oh yeah". Looked up and thought WTF is this. She asked if I liked and said I wanted massage. Ended up. Leaving with my $ after being told that massage wasn't offered. Ridiculous.

AVeryGoodnight
10-08-19, 04:20
Candy is back in town I think starting tomorrow. If you haven't tried her, you should. Massage any strength you want it, hard and painful to slow and sensual. Beautiful body and great attitude if you treat her right. Pretty great finish. Don't expect FS though. Have fun!Just a heads up. Do some research on the forum for Candy before you see her. She is a sweetheart but her massage is a little unorthadox and you should know what you're getting yourself into beforehand. GL.

YzalMan
10-08-19, 05:46
Thanks for everyone's reply for the earlier post.

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/full-body-relaxing-massage-lilly-bella-kylie-nana-808-352-9339-100-real-pic-must-try/9151300.html

Is FS available with these girls?

Mahalo.

Jieun
10-08-19, 06:48
Went today at noon for appt. First time going to see her from all the reviews I been reading in the past. Oh boy does she deliver, super cute, young, big double D's!! Massage was really good. Massaged for 15 minutes then asked FS or BJ. I chose FS (BBBJ, cfs). The dirty talk, sloppy BJ, noise making was a real turn on. No fiv, she said just rub outside. Overall great experience with Mia, incredible BJ, no rush or upsell of any sort. Definite repeat.

AVeryGoodnight
10-08-19, 07:29

https://hawaii.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/full-body-relaxing-massage-lilly-bella-kylie-nana-808-352-9339-100-real-pic-must-try/9151300.html

Mahalo.At least 2 of those girls are strictly legit. Take your time and RTFF.

Cloe Stone
10-08-19, 21:38

Mahalo.YzaiMan,

Agree with comments about RTFF. I looked at some of your other posts and it appears you were an active contributor to another thread, so I did not delete you recent posts. This thread is what it states, it is not a place to find FS. If you are looking for a good massage w / HE potential there is some good information and reviews. Please take some time to read, instead of just coming in and asking for suggestions and information that is already there if you just dig in and do a little reading.

Hope you try some places and provide some feedback for others to read.

Aloha,

CS.

Honolulu1
10-10-19, 22:05
Noticed her new ads said she moved to a new location in CC. I wondah what happened to move away from Kay. Hono.

FYI for those of you that follow her and like her services like me.

Xyz808
10-10-19, 23:16
Noticed her new ads said she moved to a new location in CC. I wondah what happened to move away from Kay. Hono.

FYI for those of you that follow her and like her services like me.This mornings post shows she's still there https://cityxguide.photo/ads/candy-lexi-and-ginger-33923535.

Jan Fortifore
10-10-19, 23:32

FYI for those of you that follow her and like her services like me.https://cityxguide.photos/ads/candy-lexi-and-ginger-33923535

I interpret the advertisement to make clear she is no longer on the higher floor Thais of Honolulu spa.

Jan Fortifore.

Cloe Stone
10-11-19, 16:55
https://cityxguide.photos/ads/candy-lexi-and-ginger-33923535

I interpret the advertisement to make clear she is no longer on the higher floor Thais of Honolulu spa.

Jan Fortifore.Jan and Others.

It appears the popular "Candy" is back. She moved on recent visit and is working at Kay's Old Location (formerly Hiran). Rumors are that Kay sold the business to Ginger? Anyway, it appears Candy can be found at CC 203. If this is not correct, please let the thread know.

Aloha,

CS.

Honolulu1
10-12-19, 02:29
Jan and Others.

It appears the popular "Candy" is back. She moved on recent visit and is working at Kay's Old Location (formerly Hiran). Rumors are that Kay sold the business to Ginger? Anyway, it appears Candy can be found at CC 203. If this is not correct, please let the thread know.

Aloha,

CS.No wonder Ginger advertising like crazy. LOL. Thats new news to me if Kay sold it to Ginger. Hono1.

Kakashihatake
10-12-19, 12:26
Looks: She looks pretty. Nice figure on her. On first visits, I didn't ask to see anything, I will next visit.

Service: Massage was good. HE was also good. I asked for two pops and she said "You crazy! You can do two? OK, I try. " First, she gave me a massage for maybe about 10 minutes, then I asked if I can get my first one. Played with my everything to get me going. No jackhammer action. Started slow and then went fast when instructed. Got the second one after another 20 minutes or so of pretty good massage. She followed instructions well. Got a pretty good shoulder and back massage. Not LMT level, but pretty good for me.

Location: Nice, multi-room facility. Clean, but room wasn't as well lit as I'd like. Bathrooms were also nice.

Damage. $145.

Ad below.

Samurai808
10-12-19, 15:51
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/permalink-35560723

This was a special one, sorry to see her go.

https://youtu.be/LJBgYcXTJrE

Captin Crunch
10-13-19, 17:40
If you do a 90 minute massage what is the normal tip for HE?

Drake678
10-13-19, 18:38
If you do a 90 minute massage what is the normal tip for HE?Same at 60 minutes. 40 to 60 bucks!

Xyz808
10-14-19, 13:58
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/permalink-35560723

This was a special one, sorry to see her go.

https://youtu.be/LJBgYcXTJrEDuring this visit was she working out of century center or in Waikiki? Not a fan of driving into walks as parking is hard to.

Find and it's just out of the way. I was a fan of her massage though.

Xyz808
10-14-19, 14:03
Seen her recently. Chinese gal, chubby but not fat with huge natural ones. Really bad English, but pretty good massage. HE was just ok. Would repeat because the massage was good. https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sweet-e-cup-lady-808-428-7695-good-massage-good-services-i-m-here-wait-17737997.

AgentRubMore
10-16-19, 12:48
North shore surf season is starting. On my way back to town, I was invited to try a (new shop to me) in WAHIAWA.

Laila was my provider. Signs in the rooms read " professional massage. " so did not expect to much.

Laila is sweet, easy to talk to so felt comfortable. I get weak with pretty girls, I like it strong, felt my back crack twice and could feel the lumps and knots breaking, so it was more of a massage than the usual body rub.

Got the " wakey wakey "tease before the flip that made me hard. Sensual finish.

Shop was quiet, clean, my room was semi dark.

Plenty of free parking. Worth a repeat. Enjoy.

Cloe Stone
10-16-19, 16:03
North shore surf season is starting. On my way back to town, I was invited to try a (new shop to me) in WAHIAWA.

Laila was my provider. Signs in the rooms read " professional massage. " so did not expect to much.

Laila is sweet, easy to talk to so felt comfortable. I get weak with pretty girls, I like it strong, felt my back crack twice and could feel the lumps and knots breaking, so it was more of a massage than the usual body rub.

Plenty of free parking. Worth a repeat. Enjoy.Agent,

Nice report, thanks for sharing. If you have an advertisement for this place, please share. How would you rate this provider on looks, service and attitude? What is approximate age?

Aloha,

CS.

Honolulu1
10-16-19, 18:14
Agent,

Nice report, thanks for sharing. If you have an advertisement for this place, please share. How would you rate this provider on looks, service and attitude? What is approximate age?

Aloha,

CS.Here ya go CS.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wahiawa-hi-usa/9208301.html

Honolulu1
10-17-19, 03:18
Seen her recently. Chinese gal, chubby but not fat with huge natural ones. Really bad English, but pretty good massage. HE was just ok. Would repeat because the massage was good. https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sweet-e-cup-lady-808-428-7695-good-massage-good-services-i-m-here-wait-17737997.Been seeing her off and on, cute gal, she does massage very well. If you like it hard and strong she can deliver. HE as usual too. She is an independent she does take frequent vacations so when you see her advertising, she's definitely here. Enjoy. Hono1.

RobanRoban
10-17-19, 07:05
Seeing candy at her new placeon Friday. Anyone know if she still offer same service as before in new location? Thanks. If not, was going to try that girl in pin thai that gives the decent massage and happy ending unless anyone has some favorites that want to give business to. Looking for a medium pressure massage with HE. Don't matter drive. Thanks in advance.

Duro08
10-17-19, 19:47

Plenty of free parking. Worth a repeat. Enjoy.Her pics accurate? What's her age?

Cloe Stone
10-18-19, 16:38
Here ya go CS.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wahiawa-hi-usa/9208301.htmlHonolulu1,

Thanks for the link and contributions to the thread.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
10-18-19, 17:01
Gents,

Belated review of Jenny. Nice girl, good massage w / HE, standard rate. Photos are accurate.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11748150

Aloha,

CS.

UWatch888
10-18-19, 21:09
Been seeing her off and on, cute gal, she does massage very well. If you like it hard and strong she can deliver. HE as usual too. She is an independent she does take frequent vacations so when you see her advertising, she's definitely here. Enjoy. Hono1.Does she allow roaming during the HE?

Honolulu1
10-18-19, 21:20
Does she allow roaming during the HE?Trying to remember my first visit with her, I politely asked and she obliged but I been a regular so she's relaxed with me. Hono1.

Honolulu1
10-18-19, 21:43
For all you newbies:

When visiting a massage therapist for the first time. It's like visiting a new doctor, etc. They want to know about you, you show know about them too. They also checking you out to make sure if your LE, as your a total complete stranger to them, they didn't know you until you walked in that door.

I had to think back and tried to remember how long I been doing this little hobby as I call it. If you guys remember the buy and sell and pennysaver ads, that's how long I been mongering.

I built most of my life investing in this hobby and investing lots of time building trust with the women I saw and met. I'm not bragging or boasting about me.

I'm just sharing that on your first visits is more like meet and greet if you click with them great if not move on. Not every girl I will click with honestly. But at least I tried and sometimes after couple of months I try again just to see if things change. But I don't expect the whole full menu when I see a new therapist, I just go with the flow. Build that trust and yeah all girls got rules don't be a dick and be aggressive, if she doesn't like certain things done to her then just abide by it. Won't we all wish our first visits were jackpots and a forever keeper. Be safe guys, treat the therapists with respect and Happy Hunting. Hono1.

Demolition Man
10-21-19, 00:38
Gents,

Belated review of Jenny. Nice girl, good massage w / HE, standard rate. Photos are accurate.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11748150

Aloha,

CS.I agree with your review. I saw Jenny for the first time at Pin Thai Aiea at Harbor Square, and it was a good experience; she's very plain looking not as hot as Nancy, but her HJ is very good, slow and sensual.

HappyTug
10-22-19, 14:08
I used to also see Jenny a lot when she was in Aiea, but have not seen her since she moved to CC. As mentioned earlier, very plain Jane and kinda boney IMHO, but a cool person who can do a good legit massage as well.

Does not say much, but her English has improved over the years a little. Decent HJ, but can be sort of hit or miss on the roaming allowed, but for the most part, respectful roaming is permitted. But if you are looking for something a little hotter for your $1. 2, I would say that Yaya is much more pleasing to look at and her body / face is simply on point.

Overall, these Thai girls are 20 x better than the Chinese ones, even on a bad day.

HT.

I agree with your review. I saw Jenny for the first time at Pin Thai Aiea at Harbor Square, and it was a good experience; she's very plain looking not as hot as Nancy, but her HJ is very good, slow and sensual.

Honolulu1
10-23-19, 12:10
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana-honolulu-hi-usa/6467542.html

Jasmine is posting ads again, ventured and same as usual. Chinese gal, she can hold a conversation, speaks English very good, looks very average not model type if you compare, not skinny but chubby. She does a great massage with HE. Standard rate 120. Good luck. Hono1.

Pok Gai
10-23-19, 16:09
Anyone can recommend actual Thai massage with the walk on back AND stretching, who will still do HE? PMs are good. I don't mind visiting someone a few times to pave the road to happiness LOL.

But my buddy recommended me a Thai massage place / legit kine. Ever since, the other massages just don't do anything for me. And I'd def rather have someone nicer to look at. Vs some of the older / plump ladies walking on me. I think they get one mahoo also in there; 0.

Admin. Sorry for post in 2 diff threads. Didn't realize so many now. I know there was a legit one. Whats the difference between this one and the massage therapist?

Ichinut
10-23-19, 17:20
I used to also see Jenny a lot when she was in Aiea, but have not seen her since she moved to CC. As mentioned earlier, very plain Jane and kinda boney IMHO, but a cool person who can do a good legit massage as well.

Does not say much, but her English has improved over the years a little. Decent HJ, but can be sort of hit or miss on the roaming allowed, but for the most part, respectful roaming is permitted. But if you are looking for something a little hotter for your $1. 2, I would say that Yaya is much more pleasing to look at and her body / face is simply on point.

Overall, these Thai girls are 20 x better than the Chinese ones, even on a bad day.

HT.Had to try her out! Massage is pretty good, she was trained well, back walking, stretching, all that. HJ above average, I've had better. Skinny with A's, I prefer a little more meat on there bones. I will repeat cause massage was able to get knots out and establishment is really clean and not crowded.

While leaving saw Another girl, Honey, going to try her next. Anyone has experience with her?

Also, Does Yaya work at the same place?

Ichinut.

Honolulu1
10-23-19, 19:32
Anyone can recommend actual Thai massage with the walk on back AND stretching, who will still do HE? PMs are good. I don't mind visiting someone a few times to pave the road to happiness LOL.

But my buddy recommended me a Thai massage place / legit kine. Ever since, the other massages just don't do anything for me. And I'd def rather have someone nicer to look at. Vs some of the older / plump ladies walking on me. I think they get one mahoo also in there; 0.

Admin. Sorry for post in 2 diff threads. Didn't realize so many now. I know there was a legit one. Whats the difference between this one and the massage therapist?Thai Massage, Vera and her girls, the last time I was there the do walk on back and HE. Vera said you like stronger massage and walk on back to let her know ahead of time cause she has to call someone in for that type of massage. Another one is Natasha she advertises on Assortlist.

If you like legit, Downtown. Vasa Thai or Wassana.

Happy Hunting! Hono1.

BlackGang2001
10-24-19, 04:40
Cute, nice body, but no massage skill whatsoever. No jack hammer HE, was OK. This was a short notice appointment, so it served it's purpose. Would not repeat.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a10025605

Looking for better results tomorrow.

Xyz808
10-24-19, 10:47
Cute, nice body, but no massage skill whatsoever. No jack hammer HE, was OK. This was a short notice appointment, so it served it's purpose. Would not repeat.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a10025605

Looking for better results tomorrow.That girl looks like Hana. Maybe a name change. She must be getting lazy, I tried her once and remembered the massage was above avg, but upsell on the HE and shorting of time so I never repeated.

BlackGang2001
10-24-19, 18:10
That girl looks like Hana. Maybe a name change. She must be getting lazy, I tried her once and remembered the massage was above avg, but upsell on the HE and shorting of time so I never repeated.Yes, Hana is now Lisa.

Cloe Stone
10-24-19, 20:30
Anyone tried the place or this visiting provider in Aiea on Kamehameha Highway?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-zwj-deep-tissue-zwj-swedish-new-young-and-pretty-girl/9398305.html

Thanks,

CS.

Honolulu1
10-24-19, 23:15
Anyone tried the place or this visiting provider in Aiea on Kamehameha Highway?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-massage-zwj-deep-tissue-zwj-swedish-new-young-and-pretty-girl/9398305.html

Thanks,

CS.CS, from what I heard was walls are not fully enclosed. The girls are on rotation constantly going in and out every couple weeks. Beware if you park here, parking lot is very sketchy. I'd park by Best Buy or Waimalu Shopping Plaza and walk over. It's a walk of shame as traffic, Rail workers etc as your very exposed to public. Just saying. Hono1.

Shoots Brah
10-25-19, 08:13
That girl looks like Hana. Maybe a name change. She must be getting lazy, I tried her once and remembered the massage was above avg, but upsell on the HE and shorting of time so I never repeated.Yah I reviewed her before. Seemed very distant like she didn't know what she was doing. Massage wasn't great for me and she looked older in person.

Uconninhawaii
10-25-19, 17:29
Yes, Hana is now Lisa.She went by Marky, maybe still does on other sites, too.

Honolulu1
10-26-19, 04:07
She went by Marky, maybe still does on other sites, too.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/century-center-condominium-1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/9184296.html

Next few weeks she changing her name again. LOL. Hono1.

SexBozo
10-27-19, 14:01
CS, from what I heard was walls are not fully enclosed. The girls are on rotation constantly going in and out every couple weeks. Beware if you park here, parking lot is very sketchy. I'd park by Best Buy or Waimalu Shopping Plaza and walk over. It's a walk of shame as traffic, Rail workers etc as your very exposed to public. Just saying. Hono1.True I also made a appointment not knowing all that rail work and parking not great. So never went too.

Kakashihatake
10-27-19, 17:52
Anyone got info on her? I got in contact with her. Scheduled for tomorrow, but not sure because I can't find reviews. Thanks.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-in-hawaii-come-see-me-have-fun-best-service-37089805

AlwaysFresh
10-28-19, 17:50
Anyone got info on her? I got in contact with her. Scheduled for tomorrow, but not sure because I can't find reviews. Thanks.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-in-hawaii-come-see-me-have-fun-best-service-37089805Looks good let us know how it goes!!

Eric Shin
10-30-19, 21:01
Stay away, tons of attitude.

Museki
10-31-19, 01:50
Checked out Khloe. Very disappointing, fake picture, dark skinned girl maybe 35-40 years old, no massage skills and uses an insane amount of oil / lotion. Asked for $100 for HE which made me laugh and just let her finish with the "massage" and left. Waste of time and money. Obviously no repeat for me and seriously, save your money on this one.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-massageandreal-hot-girl-khloe-kendall-nana-ts-nicki-lily-808-352-30979011

I got to say these new Thai girls are really working it, so many of them coming over from the mainland with no massage skills and asking a lot for extras. Guess the words out that we pay a lot for lame service.

M.

WonHungLow
10-31-19, 04:39
Checked out Khloe. Very disappointing, fake picture, dark skinned girl maybe 35-40 years old, no massage skills and uses an insane amount of oil / lotion. Asked for $100 for HE which made me laugh and just let her finish with the "massage" and left. Waste of time and money. Obviously no repeat for me and seriously, save your money on this one.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-massageandreal-hot-girl-khloe-kendall-nana-ts-nicki-lily-808-352-30979011

I got to say these new Thai girls are really working it, so many of them coming over from the mainland with no massage skills and asking a lot for extras. Guess the words out that we pay a lot for lame service.

M.Thank you for the information sir. I haven't been CC much but will definitely avoid here. Appreciate you toftt. Arghhhh. Lose money.

Shoots Brah
10-31-19, 08:29
Had Nancy In always a few days ago. I thought it was my first time with her but when I saw her in person I'm 90 percent sure I had her when she was probably working in CC.

Anyways massage was really good, better than most I had at this aiea joint. Got my full hour. HE was given without any mention of pricing. She was able to get some knots out and stretch out my body as well. I would say a good massage followed by a HE will always make the HE seem ten times better.

Will definitely repeat, more so for the massage part. Standard fees. Total buck twenty.

Saw Nadia there too I think. She definitely looks different from years ago when I first had her. Would not partake anymore. Her face still does not do it for me for some reason.

Xyz808
10-31-19, 12:05
Had Nancy In always a few days ago. I thought it was my first time with her but when I saw her in person I'm 90 percent sure I had her when she was probably working in CC.

Anyways massage was really good, better than most I had at this aiea joint. Got my full hour. HE was given without any mention of pricing. She was able to get some knots out and stretch out my body as well. I would say a good massage followed by a HE will always make the HE seem ten times better.

Will definitely repeat, more so for the massage part. Standard fees. Total buck twenty.

Saw Nadia there too I think. She definitely looks different from years ago when I first had her. Would not partake anymore. Her face still does not do it for me for some reason.Mahalo for the info. Seen Nancy long time ago as well. Should make it a point to go see her again soon.

Honolulu1
10-31-19, 21:40
I don't know any legit massage place that would advertise on CityXGuide but if this is legit only then this is a first but my Spidey senses thinks it's not legit. If I do take a try at this one will report for you fellow mongers. Hono1.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628

Gud Tyme
11-01-19, 03:14

Saw Nadia there too I think. She definitely looks different from years ago when I first had her. Would not partake anymore. Her face still does not do it for me for some reason.Damn IDK what your guys secret is. Nancy always tells me that she doesn't do that. I got to keep trying. Does she ever take off her clothes?

Zcorn
11-01-19, 03:47
I don't know any legit massage place that would advertise on CityXGuide but if this is legit only then this is a first but my Spidey senses thinks it's not legit. If I do take a try at this one will report for you fellow mongers. Hono1.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628Yelp pics show multiple, non private, massage stations in the same room.

Homeless808
11-01-19, 15:59

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628Any massage business that advertises on Cityguide is not LEGIT! No ways, Pin Thai Aiea has a girl name Magic that advertises prostate massage and also works at CC 203. Girl Name Ivy at CC 203 advertises has more intimate activities available? Seriously? License for prostate massage?

Homeless808
11-01-19, 16:02

Saw Nadia there too I think. She definitely looks different from years ago when I first had her. Would not partake anymore. Her face still does not do it for me for some reason.Still has that mustache looking plus she put on some weight lately.

Capt Americum
11-01-19, 23:33

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628I seen this ad too and thought it was strange because it looks like a legit business. Went to get a foot massage and from what I seen, there are men and women getting foot massage and full body massage walking in and out. The wall of the rooms do not go all the way to the ceiling. Not sure if any play can be had here.

EmSee
11-02-19, 01:03
My friends friend open that shop. Legit. But in pics my friend shared with me from Halloween. Saw Yumi from ExecutiveC. Dressed as a cat! I've had Yumi massage me before but to have her massage you in a legit spa might be Awkward. LOL.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628

ManapuaMan
11-02-19, 07:45

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628Been there twice. Both times, cute young girls in front to greet you etc. And only male MT's. I saw a woman but she looked grouchy and I wouldn't pick her to do any work on me. I don't know who gets shown into the rooms, seems they want to work outside of the rooms in the open area. The owner is cute and personable. I would love to do her. I did see some visitors from the CC Chinese connection come by to say hello to the owner. I will say the male MT's are good, gave nice hard massage and worked out kinks I walked in with. If any bro sees or gets anything different in there please post a report. I'd pay a premium to have a session with those young cute ones in front.

MP Man.

Surf69
11-03-19, 18:07
Anybody know of any current MTs that provide a solid therapeutic massage with HE and a bit of prostate play in the mix? My ATF has been tough to get ahold of lately. Mahalo for any intel.

FastAsFuck
11-03-19, 18:34
Anybody know of any current MTs that provide a solid therapeutic massage with HE and a bit of prostate play in the mix? My ATF has been tough to get ahold of lately. Mahalo for any intel.Stupid question what is prostate play / massage? I kinda have an idea what it is but ill like to ask the professionals.

Homeless808
11-03-19, 21:27
Anybody know of any current MTs that provide a solid therapeutic massage with HE and a bit of prostate play in the mix? My ATF has been tough to get ahold of lately. Mahalo for any intel.Theres this ad for Magic in Aiea that states prostate, she's also at CC 203. Ivys ad states extra sensual at CC 203. What does that mean? Happy happy happy.

Cloe Stone
11-04-19, 17:15

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/grand-opening-808-942-5000-best-massage-35889628Hon1,

The link to the ad expired? I am curious to see what and where this business is? If you find a new link, please post. If anyone has more information to solve this mystery, please provide.

Saw some previous comments and wanted to clear up the definition of "Legit". In this forum, it means massage w / NO HE, in case there is any confusion.

Aloha,

CS.

KoaDaddy1
11-04-19, 19:53
Theres this ad for Magic in Aiea that states prostate, she's also at CC 203. Ivys ad states extra sensual at CC 203. What does that mean? Happy happy happy.I believe that Magic use to be known as Jewel. Just because they change their name does not automatically improve their service. As far as Magic is concerned, she does do prostate massage (HJ) in case anyone was wondering. FS is not on the menu as far as I know. Maybe things have recently changed for the better.

Honolulu1
11-05-19, 01:57
Hon1,

The link to the ad expired? I am curious to see what and where this business is? If you find a new link, please post. If anyone has more information to solve this mystery, please provide.

Saw some previous comments and wanted to clear up the definition of "Legit". In this forum, it means massage w / NO HE, in case there is any confusion.

Aloha,

CS.Manapua man responded to my post and said he went there twice, seems some providers visit there, Yumi too works there per Manapua Man. It was just weird that an legit ad posts on CityxGuide, I think they took ad down cause guys asking about HE, BJ, FS, Nuru, etc. Only time will tell how legit this place going be. Hono1.

Cloe Stone
11-05-19, 21:37
Manapua man responded to my post and said he went there twice, seems some providers visit there, Yumi too works there per Manapua Man. It was just weird that an legit ad posts on CityxGuide, I think they took ad down cause guys asking about HE, BJ, FS, Nuru, etc. Only time will tell how legit this place going be. Hono1.Got some feedback that this place is most likely "legit". It is located in the business center on McCully and Kapiolani amongst shops and restaurants. If anyone has tried and services apply to this thread, please provide additional feedback.

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
11-05-19, 22:08
It is amazing and mostly a good thing that there have been many visiting Thai providers over the past few years coming to work with friends at Thai Massage Spas that are advertising in local LA Thai Community. Thought I would put this out as a public service announcement of sorts. It appears that very few of these visiting providers understand the commonly understood pricing customs for tipping? As a result, the visiting providers end up having discussions with customers at unappreciated moments in the massage experience that results in an uncomfortable and inappropriate moment that has recently been coined as "up-selling".

When I travel, I do extensive research on what the "Price of Tea is in China" before I travel, so I can avoid uncomfortable and inappropriate situations. I also try to figure out some basic language to say please and thank you and find out if a tip is appropriate and what the tip should be. Sometimes, depending on service or the product, the tip can be more, yet there is a basic structure. Having been at this for various years now here in Honolulu, we have some fairly set structures for the price of an hour massage and tipping on service. Perhaps I am wrong because almost every time I try a visiting Thai Provider, it appears they are not aware of the local customs for tipping? By the provider not knowing, it negates the pleasure in the overall experience. Most of us partake in massage to relax and enjoy the experience to rejuvenate and get away from reality for an hour. IMHO, by not knowing our customs and all the recent "up-selling" takes away from the enjoyment and it turns out to make me feel like the experience was a waste of time and money.

This is just a further reinforcement for local massage customers. We need to stick together and educate these visiting providers of what our customs are regarding tipping for massage and try to abolish the "up-selling" and get back to enjoying a good massage, providing the appropriate tip and extending "aloha" to these visitors.

Aloha,

CS.

MrNua
11-06-19, 00:32
I saw Kay, she is 100% the woman in rhe pix. Very easy to book and very attractive. Gave a very strong massage, almost made me tap out a couple of times. So good and so thorough. I drifted into a dream where she asked me to turn over and continued an amazing professional massage. I dreamt she kept brushing the boys and transitioning to soft touch teasing and arousal technique, then she had it in her hands and was massaging my soldier. After a couple of minutes she asked if it was okay and if she wanted her to massage me there. Never any talk about $ fees or anything. Completely relaxed and natural. She has a fantastic body, I want to see her naked. But she was wearing tight white jeans and a little tight sweater and there was no indication they were coming off. I was so comfortable and the vibe was so natural and relaxed that I did not want to ruin the experience by pushing or asking for more. I dreamt that she slowly and sensually worked my cock as I indicated that I would like her to massage my nuts which she unwaveringly complied. One hand massaging the berries and the other hand working the twig was blissful. I reached for her boob but she did not move any closer, she did not object, she just kinda maintained a distance were I could just barely reach her with my fingertips, pretty much just on the verge of being out of reach. Again, it was so comfortable I did not push the issue butt rather just rested my hand on her great ass instead. After a while I finished on her hands as she slowly continued to make sure we got it all out. She is truly a sweetheart and a kind and caring woman. That being said, I would love to get her naked and have my way with her. I could only imagine that hot bod as I eat her kitty and her ultra cute face as she sux my d1 ck, I would fuk the sh!. Nice warm hug and peck on my cheek. Clean place, nice shower. Recommend and repeat.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/9013374.html

MrNua
11-06-19, 03:20
Saw Kayy. Ez to book, nice clean place, great shower. Kayy is very attractive with a great body. I would love to see her naked. She asked soft, medium, or strong. I said strong and she delivered, I almost tapped out a couple of times but it hurt so good. Very thorough and professional. I eventually slipped into a dream where she started moving closer to my boys and between my legs and butt. She asked me to flip and continued her incredible professional massage. I dreamt that she applied a little oil and continued getting closer to my boys and my very erect member, next thing I knew I was in her hands. She slowly rubbed and stroked with both hands. After a couple of minutes she asked if it was ok and if she wanted her to massage me there. I said sure. No talk of $ fees, completely natural and relaxed. Her technique was very good. I indicated my balls and asked if she could massage there which she obliged without hesitation. One hand massaging the berries and the other stroking and rubbing my twig was great. She was wearing tight white jeans and a little short sleeved tight sweater. Unfortunately there was no indication that any of it was coming off. The vibe was so comfortable and natural that I did not want to ruin it by pushing anything. I was in bliss and totally relaxed. I reached for her breast and gave it a little rub. She didn't object, but she didn't move any closer either. She stayed at a distance where I could just barely reach her tit with my finger tips, just on the verge of being out of reach. I did not push the issue and instead just rested my hand on her great ass. She didn't seem to mind. I dreamt that she kept massaging my nyts and stroking my Arabiki until I finished all over her hands as she continued rubbing and stroking to make sure that we got it all out. Kay is a very sweet and caring woman. That being said I would love to get her naked and have my way with her. I could only imagine her great body naked as I lick her pu $$why and her adorable face as she sucks my d!ck. I would fu♡k the sh! T out of her. But I don't think that is in the cards right now. Instead a warm gracious hug and a peck on my cheek had me on my way. I would repeat and recommend.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/9013374.html

MrNua
11-06-19, 14:42
This chick is crazy sexy hot with a super kryp body. When she opened the door I was like "holy sh! T". She is fuuking adorable, and that body! That ass! Anyway, strip, shower, and lay face down. Massage started, it was kinda meh, but whatever, she is crazy sexy hot! Rubbed and massaged me with an occasional graze. When she moved and stood above my head while massaging my shoulders and back I dreamed about feeling her up. Up her legs and over her ass, rubbing and squeezing that ass under her tiny shorts. Rubbing up and between her legs, no resistance or objection. Eventually flipped. Dreamed that she moved closer to my stiff soldier boy. She asked if I want any options. In my dream I asked what the options were. She said HJ, naked HJ, or naked B2B with HJ. I dreamt that I asked her if she does blowjob, she didn't say no but she didn't say yes either. We moved the conversation on and I dreamt we agreed on topless HJ. I wanted to fuuk her and eat her pu$$y and have her suck my d!ck, I may have to work on her a bit. Anyway I dreamt that off came her top exposing the most perfect perky young b cups with incredibly delightful nipples. I usually like bigger boobs but these were a game changer for me. I dreamt she slowly and sensually worked my pecker as I felt her young nubile titties. Young and incredible with tight smooth skin. No rush, no jackhammer. I told her I was getting close and expected her to pick up the pace, but she didn't. She slowly, sensually and methodically continued her work as I rubbed her tight round ass. I dreamt that I shot a rope as her dainty hands continued working me insuring it was all out. She cleaned me up and immediately continued her massage until the hour was up. Showered again and was on my way. She is cute, fun, good sense of humor. Would repeat and recommend.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/7960710.html

Museki
11-07-19, 13:20
So what did this dream cost you $.

Vapor909
11-07-19, 20:49
This chick is crazy sexy hot with a super kryp body. When she opened the door I was like "holy sh! T". She is fuuking adorable, and that body! That ass! Anyway, strip, shower, and lay face down. Massage started, it was kinda meh, but whatever, she is crazy sexy hot! Rubbed and massaged me with an occasional graze. When she moved and stood above my head while massaging my shoulders and back I dreamed about feeling her up. Up her legs and over her ass, rubbing and squeezing that ass under her tiny shorts. Rubbing up and between her legs, no resistance or objection. Eventually flipped. Dreamed that she moved closer to my stiff soldier boy. She asked if I want any options. In my dream I asked what the options were. She said HJ, naked HJ, or naked B2B with HJ. I dreamt that I asked her if she does blowjob, she didn't say no but she didn't say yes either. We moved the conversation on and I dreamt we agreed on topless HJ. I wanted to fuuk her and eat her pu$$y and have her suck my d!ck, I may have to work on her a bit. Anyway I dreamt that off came her top exposing the most perfect perky young b cups with incredibly delightful nipples. I usually like bigger boobs but these were a game changer for me. I dreamt she slowly and sensually worked my pecker as I felt her young nubile titties. Young and incredible with tight smooth skin. No rush, no jackhammer. I told her I was getting close and expected her to pick up the pace, but she didn't. She slowly, sensually and methodically continued her work as I rubbed her tight round ass. I dreamt that I shot a rope as her dainty hands continued working me insuring it was all out. She cleaned me up and immediately continued her massage until the hour was up. Showered again and was on my way. She is cute, fun, good sense of humor. Would repeat and recommend.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/7960710.htmlWas it 240 for the topless HE?

MrNua
11-08-19, 13:32
Was it 240 for the topless HE?No. I sent you a PM.

Hawaiian007
11-08-19, 16:53

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua-avenue-honolulu-hi-usa/7960710.htmlWas this a dream? I guess I might be old as I really don't get the verbiage about "dreamt" over and over again. Can you enlighten an old man here what really happened?

S Hunter
11-08-19, 23:49
Was this a dream? I guess I might be old as I really don't get the verbiage about "dreamt" over and over again. Can you enlighten an old man here what really happened?

007.Mr. Bond, he is saying dream so if LE cracks down, he can deny anything actually happened. Only in his head. Pretty sure that's the dream thing. See it more on mainland posts.

HappyTug
11-12-19, 18:18
I saw her a while back when she was working by the Alawai. Got her leggings off and saw a typical Chinese Bush. She did have nice skin and was very quiet, as her English was really bad. Her massage was okay back then, but I have been on the fence on whether or not to see her again. In her defense, she is sorta cute, in a FOB sort of way. LOL. HT.

Saw Kayy. Ez to book, nice clean place, great shower. Kayy is very attractive with a great body. I would love to see her naked. She asked soft, medium, or strong. I said strong and she delivered, I almost tapped out a couple of times but it hurt so good. Very thorough and professional. I eventually slipped into a dream where she started moving closer to my boys and between my legs and butt. She asked me to flip and continued her incredible professional massage. I dreamt that she applied a little oil and continued getting closer to my boys and my very erect member, next thing I knew I was in her hands. She slowly rubbed and stroked with both hands. After a couple of minutes she asked if it was ok and if she wanted her to massage me there. I said sure. No talk of $ fees, completely natural and relaxed. Her technique was very good. I indicated my balls and asked if she could massage there which she obliged without hesitation. One hand massaging the berries and the other stroking and rubbing my twig was great. She was wearing tight white jeans and a little short sleeved tight sweater. Unfortunately there was no indication that any of it was coming off. The vibe was so comfortable and natural that I did not want to ruin it by pushing anything. I was in bliss and totally relaxed. I reached for her breast and gave it a little rub. She didn't object, but she didn't move any closer either. She stayed at a distance where I could just barely reach her tit with my finger tips, just on the verge of being out of reach. I did not push the issue and instead just rested my hand on her great ass. She didn't seem to mind. I dreamt that she kept massaging my nyts and stroking my Arabiki until I finished all over her hands as she continued rubbing and stroking to make sure that we got it all out. Kay is a very sweet and caring woman. That being said I would love to get her naked and have my way with her. I could only imagine her great body naked as I lick her pu $$why and her adorable face as she sucks my d!ck. I would fu♡k the sh! T out of her. But I don't think that is in the cards right now. Instead a warm gracious hug and a peck on my cheek had me on my way. I would repeat and recommend.

HappyTug
11-14-19, 18:15
As a person who travels from time to time, yes I do agree that some of these providers coming in from Vegas, Cali, and some other areas are bringing their "menu style" way of doing business. It is not uncommon for the mainland MTs is certain areas to ask for extra $ so that you can even touch them. If you want UTC roaming, it can sometimes rival our local prices for FS.

But in some other cities, their prices and way of doing business is similar to Hawaii, so basically it comes down to the luck of the draw regarding untested MTs from other states. Best thing we can do here locally is to post up these MTs who try these up selling tactics here so that they either have to change their ways, or not get any customers.

Personally, I have made it a point to just get my HE with no fringes at our usual MSRP and call it a day. HT.

It is amazing and mostly a good thing that there have been many visiting Thai providers over the past few years coming to work with friends at Thai Massage Spas that are advertising in local LA Thai Community. Thought I would put this out as a public service announcement of sorts. It appears that very few of these visiting providers understand the commonly understood pricing customs for tipping? As a result, the visiting providers end up having discussions with customers at unappreciated moments in the massage experience that results in an uncomfortable and inappropriate moment that has recently been coined as "up-selling".

When I travel, I do extensive research on what the "Price of Tea is in China" before I travel, so I can avoid uncomfortable and inappropriate situations. I also try to figure out some basic language to say please and thank you and find out if a tip is appropriate and what the tip should be. Sometimes, depending on service or the product, the tip can be more, yet there is a basic structure. Having been at this for various years now here in Honolulu, we have some fairly set structures for the price of an hour massage and tipping on service. Perhaps I am wrong because almost every time I try a visiting Thai Provider, it appears they are not aware of the local customs for tipping? By the provider not knowing, it negates the pleasure in the overall experience. Most of us partake in massage to relax and enjoy the experience to rejuvenate and get away from reality for an hour. IMHO, by not knowing our customs and all the recent "up-selling" takes away from the enjoyment and it turns out to make me feel like the experience was a waste of time and money.

This is just a further reinforcement for local massage customers. We need to stick together and educate these visiting providers of what our customs are regarding tipping for massage and try to abolish the "up-selling" and get back to enjoying a good massage, providing the appropriate tip and extending "aloha" to these visitors.

Aloha,

CS.

HappyTug
11-14-19, 20:01
Went to her Aiea location a few weeks ago, still the same junk massage and ridiculous upsell that basically nets you nothing worthwhile.

I believe that Magic use to be known as Jewel. Just because they change their name does not automatically improve their service. As far as Magic is concerned, she does do prostate massage (HJ) in case anyone was wondering. FS is not on the menu as far as I know. Maybe things have recently changed for the better.

JBone3
11-17-19, 18:21
Dreamt that I had a nice time with Jenny https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a11748150. She was easy to arrange appt with, very sweet and great massage. Walked in and asked if I wanted to take a shower. The appt was nice and clean, shower was clean and big. Went to table for 30 minutes of great massage on my stomach. Asked to flip, and got more good massage with lots of brushing of the junk and teasing. When I started rubbing her legs and butt, she went for a nice slow HE and finish. Standard rate and she didn't ask for any $$, just assumed I'd know what to leave. Highly recommend a dream with her! She is much nicer looking in person than in pictures.

WomenLover2
11-17-19, 19:42
Candy, visiting Massage Therapist from.

Los Angeles is back effective today.

She is working out of Century Center.

She does a great massage with strong deep style.

She is beautiful and sexy. I had a session with.

Her today and loved it. She has a nice sensual finish.

DamienThorn
11-21-19, 13:46
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ala-moana-honolulu-hi-usa/6467542.html

Jasmine is posting ads again, ventured and same as usual. Chinese gal, she can hold a conversation, speaks English very good, looks very average not model type if you compare, not skinny but chubby. She does a great massage with HE. Standard rate 120. Good luck. Hono1.Spot on. Checked her out the other day. Great massage. Nice lady. Very friendly and willing to please. FS available. Not that good looking, but I fucked her anyway. Lmao. She gets very wet and really loves the D.

Cloe Stone
11-21-19, 21:31
Gents,

Saw a negative review of a provider named "Ivey" in Aiea. Posted a review to support a relatively new provider in CC that goes by Ivy that is a good provider. Here is the link to the good "Ivy":

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/last-week-sexy-curvy-ivy-best-massage-with-thai-girl-text-now-808-7400-37377526

Here is the link to a negative review to a visiting up-seller that goes by "Ivey":

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/attention-please-i-m-ivey-now-ready-to-please-you-with-my-magic-hands-37501789

Review: Ivy at CC = Good Reviews. Ivey in Aeia = Bad / Up-Seller Review.

Hopefully if we stick together, we can help reduce the up-selling.

Aloha,

CS.

Hawaiian007
11-21-19, 21:32
Mr. Bond, he is saying dream so if LE cracks down, he can deny anything actually happened. Only in his head. Pretty sure that's the dream thing. See it more on mainland posts.Thanks for the clarification. I am going to dream a bit more then LOL.

Mahalo for clearing that up. I guess since he's dreaming, none of it is real wink wink.

Kefe2
11-21-19, 23:36
Tuesday night TOFTT here out of curiosity. Walked in about midnight and was greeted by a tall, cute, slender Chinese MT who said her name was Christina. She showed me to the private room with 2 massage tables inside. I opted for a usual 1 hour massage. She said she's 27 and she looks it. She's been in the US 8 years and has been doing massage work for awhile in California up and down the coast. Speaks good English, conversing with her is no problem. Massage was OK but no comparison to my favorite MT Cloudia from Siam Thai who left Honolulu a few weeks ago. Tina wore super tight pants that gave me the impression that it's not coming off. It didn't but I could touch outside. She charged me extra tip to pull up her top and bra which revealed a very nice pair of perky nipped chichis and allowed me to suckle like a hungry (oh easy honey not too hard) child. She refused to take off the shirt and bra for some reason. I asked for BJ & FS. No dice. Finished me off with HJ. No repeat for me. The other worker Mandy is Tina's friend they came together and will probably leave soon because here "no busy" compared to SF. End of report.

K2.

Kakashihatake
11-25-19, 22:02
Looks: That's her. Cute, nice figure.

Service: One of the best massages I've had. She really worked out the kinks from my body. She also cracked my back and neck which no one else has done before. I requested two HJs which she granted. One in the beginning of the massage and one at the end. Kind of jack hammerish but that's ok for me. I wasn't doing anything with my hands, so she grabbed it and placed it on her butt. I didn't roam beyond that since it was my first time. But, she was super friendly and professional.

Location: 2x3 at Century Center. It's ok. Clean enough, lots of room.

Damage: 1. 5.

Would repeat and recommend.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waikiki-hi-usa/9209716.html

Cloe Stone
11-26-19, 17:10
Has anyone tried this visiting provider? Any information would be appreciated.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/sensual-and-relaxing-massage-with-young-asian-girl-37759283

Aloha,

CS.

Yamudafuka
11-26-19, 18:23

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/sensual-and-relaxing-massage-with-young-asian-girl-37759283

Aloha,

CS.In massage therapists thread see report 23714. Sorry didn't know how to link it, but here is the review.

Emily in Aiea.

Just finished a session with this beautiful therapist and that's it, the massage was less than average. I paid. 60 for the hour but I was in and out in 30 minutes. When she was massaging the back of my thighs she would pause and massage, then pause and massage again, with the grazing of the sack, it really felt like she was texting in one hand massaging with the other. As I turned over to lay on my back, HE was offered and up sells as well. I just settled for the standard with roaming over her clothing only. The pictures on the ad is her, IMHO I would not repeat due to the shorten time and lazy massage.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...a/9414860.html

Jan Fortifore
11-27-19, 01:01

Aloha,

CS.

In massage therapists thread see report 23714. Sorry didn't know how to link it, but here is the review.

Emily in Aiea.

Just finished a session with this beautiful therapist and that's it, the massage was less than average. I paid. 60 for the hour but I was in and out in 30 minutes. When she was massaging the back of my thighs she would pause and massage, then pause and massage again, with the grazing of the sack, it really felt like she was texting in one hand massaging with the other. As I turned over to lay on my back, HE was offered and up sells as well. I just settled for the standard with roaming over her clothing only. The pictures on the ad is her, IMHO I would not repeat due to the shorten time and lazy massage.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape...a/9414860.htmlhttps://www.sanook.com/sport/1007990/gallery/

The photos are of body builder / personal trainer "Aumkorn Phatra" or "Aumkorn Pattharasiripak". If the visiting therapist resembles her, then good on her.

Jay Dubblefoh.

Cloe Stone
11-27-19, 17:34
https://www.sanook.com/sport/1007990/gallery/

The photos are of body builder / personal trainer "Aumkorn Phatra" or "Aumkorn Pattharasiripak". If the visiting therapist resembles her, then good on her.

Jay Dubblefoh.Jay,

Thanks for your research and sharing of information.

Yamu,

Thanks for sharing the other post and review on Emily of Aeia. Seems like it might be worth a try if the provider looks like the photos. The lame massage is a potential red flag.

Aloha,

CS.

Yamudafuka
11-27-19, 17:42
Jay,

Thanks for your research and sharing of information.

Yamu,

Thanks for sharing the other post and review on Emily of Aeia. Seems like it might be worth a try if the provider looks like the photos. The lame massage is a potential red flag.

Aloha,

CS.Yeah for me it's got to be a decent massage with a HE. If the massage isn't good I better get lots of roaming. I was interested but rather pass. Was going to checkout Thai orchid because its mostly out of view, but no one answers the phone.

Waikiki11
12-01-19, 20:35
No, not that Minnie. Early 30's medium build pretty Chinese (girl. Pretty decent massage but shorted time and upsold with oily jackhammer HE. Massage was pretty good, and she lets you roam, but she might as well be wearing a chastity belt. But it was nice getting a massage from a young gal with soft hands and a pretty face. This place is next door to Tomiko's which is #200. This place was #201. Can't say this place is recommended, but may repeat if hankering for something different.

Cloe Stone
12-04-19, 18:48
Was looking to TOFTT and try an appointment with Kayla, but she was busy. Anyone try her?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hi-need-a-soft-touch-come-to-try-our-magic/9005400.html

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
12-05-19, 20:26
Anyone tried this new provider? Here's the link:

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-your-body-and-mind-17165258

Aloha,

CS.

Duro08
12-06-19, 18:20
Anyone tried this new provider? Here's the link:

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-your-body-and-mind-17165258

Aloha,

CS.If you TOFTT, let us know. She seems interesting.

Honolulu1
12-08-19, 17:22
If you TOFTT, let us know. She seems interesting.Read Logan5595 comments, he said he checked it out, not quite the girl in pic but very close similarities.

Always Hunting,

Hono1.