PDA

View Full Version : Massage with HE

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Baller22
12-10-19, 15:46
How's it fellas.

Just putting it out there, Has anyone tried this provider named Kate.

I've been seeing her since Aug. Because she does good massage but so far no HE at the end.

Idk if she goes on the dark side but also I'm scared to ask her LOL.

Don't want to lose a good MT.

Any info on how to get the conversation going and anyone had her with the HE.

Please advise, this fellow monger in need of help.

Unless I'm not her type then I'll move on to the next.

I tip her good too just cause I'm satisfied with her massage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Much Mahalos.

Baller22.

WomenLover2
12-10-19, 19:09
How's it fellas.

Just putting it out there, Has anyone tried this provider named Kate.

I've been seeing her since Aug. Because she does good massage but so far no HE at the end.

Idk if she goes on the dark side but also I'm scared to ask her LOL.

Don't want to lose a good MT.

Any info on how to get the conversation going and anyone had her with the HE.

Please advise, this fellow monger in need of help.

Unless I'm not her type then I'll move on to the next.

I tip her good too just cause I'm satisfied with her massage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Much Mahalos.

Baller22.Is Kate really back? I've seen her before when she was visiting from.

Thailand and Australia. She is cute girl with braces. I've always had legit.

Massage from her. She gives great massage. Would love to see her again if she is back in Hawaii.

Please advise if she is back in Hawaii at Pin Thai Aiea.

Comp Dude 35
12-10-19, 19:19
She's been around and comes frequently.

Thai / Filipino mix; the 2nd pic is her.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/relaxi...-mind-17165258

Been seeing her off and on for a few years now. Good massage, if that's what you need.

Aloha!

CD35.

Anyone tried this new provider? Here's the link:

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-your-body-and-mind-17165258

Aloha,

CS.

Baller22
12-10-19, 20:26
Is Kate really back? I've seen her before when she was visiting from.

Thailand and Australia. She is cute girl with braces. I've always had legit.

Massage from her. She gives great massage. Would love to see her again if she is back in Hawaii.

Please advise if she is back in Hawaii at Pin Thai Aiea.Unfortunately not her, I've seen her before too.

This Kate is A little on the heavy side.

Honolulu1
12-11-19, 03:28
https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a16308529

Went in and re-checked this place since ads are up. Think Lily is still owner, unless anyone can confirm she sold it. There were couple girls, I seen Kai, I seen her a few times. She can massage and stretch you out. No short of time. There is HE and standard fees apply. Still no hint of anything more. The other girls don't look familiar or I seen in CC before. Showers available, after hours doors are lock so you have to call them to meet you downstairs.

Monday to Friday doors should be open during business hours. This is a nice change if you just l9 oking for a massage. These Thai girls can massage. Might check again later but not real soon.

Always Hunting,

Hono1.

Crazy72
12-17-19, 12:55

Went in and re-checked this place since ads are up. Think Lily is still owner, unless anyone can confirm she sold it. There were couple girls, I seen Kai, I seen her a few times. She can massage and stretch you out. No short of time. There is HE and standard fees apply. Still no hint of anything more. The other girls don't look familiar or I seen in CC before. Showers available, after hours doors are lock so you have to call them to meet you downstairs.

Monday to Friday doors should be open during business hours. This is a nice change if you just l9 oking for a massage. These Thai girls can massage. Might check again later but not real soon.

Always Hunting,

Hono1.I went on a Sunday and had seen a Thai girl. She said she just got there from CC with a friend from Pin Thai. Decent massage. She was a little on the thick side. No real shape. OTC roaming allowed and just okay HE.

BeerClaws
12-18-19, 00:59
I went on a Sunday and had seen a Thai girl. She said she just got there from CC with a friend from Pin Thai. Decent massage. She was a little on the thick side. No real shape. OTC roaming allowed and just okay HE.Yes this place does work on your problem area as the ad states. Funning thing tho, everybody has the same crotch problem but at least their licensed. One place in CC only the owner has a license. Wonder who's business is that?

Waikiki11
12-18-19, 20:20

Always Hunting,

Hono1.Kai gives pretty good massage and very sensual oily HE. Initially, she looked somewhat young with her dyed hair (red? But she is on the mature side. Bee enjoying her service multiple times and recommend her for massage and HE. No FS so far.

Crazy72
12-19-19, 04:10
Kai gives pretty good massage and very sensual oily HE. Initially, she looked somewhat young with her dyed hair (red? But she is on the mature side. Bee enjoying her service multiple times and recommend her for massage and HE. No FS so far.When I went to see Pon Kai was laying on the couch. When she seen me walking back to the room she have a really playful look and started teasing a little. She seems like she would be really fun. She seemed a little thicker than I like but good to know she gives a decent massage and HE.

Cloe Stone
12-19-19, 18:18
She's been around and comes frequently.

Thai / Filipino mix; the 2nd pic is her.

https://cityxguide.photos/ads/relaxi...-mind-17165258

Been seeing her off and on for a few years now. Good massage, if that's what you need.

Aloha!

CD35.Confirmed that this is the same Joy that has been periodically visiting from LA. Joy confirmed that photos are not of her before making the appointment (honesty appreciated). She is slightly older than the photos in her ad, yet the 2nd photo is a close resemblance to a younger version of her. Good massage and overall experience. Residential location in Aiea near Pali Momi Hospital, easy guest parking, standard fees.

Aloha,

CS.

Crazy72
12-23-19, 15:26
Confirmed that this is the same Joy that has been periodically visiting from LA. Joy confirmed that photos are not of her before making the appointment (honesty appreciated). She is slightly older than the photos in her ad, yet the 2nd photo is a close resemblance to a younger version of her. Good massage and overall experience. Residential location in Aiea near Pali Momi Hospital, easy guest parking, standard fees.

Aloha,

CS.I texted Joy. Said she is in LA and will return in January.

Cloe Stone
12-23-19, 19:37
When I went to see Pon Kai was laying on the couch. When she seen me walking back to the room she have a really playful look and started teasing a little. She seems like she would be really fun. She seemed a little thicker than I like but good to know she gives a decent massage and HE.Went to check out this place and was told Pon Kai. Seeing the reviews for Kai, I thought that was who I was seeing. Had appointment with Pon and massage was legit only. Average massage, provider in mid 30's, nothing special, would not repeat. Just wanted to help manage expectations. Kai and Lily are reported to provide massage w / HE. Pon is legit.

Happy Holidays and Aloha.

CS.

Crazy72
12-26-19, 14:00
Went to check out this place and was told Pon Kai. Seeing the reviews for Kai, I thought that was who I was seeing. Had appointment with Pon and massage was legit only. Average massage, provider in mid 30's, nothing special, would not repeat. Just wanted to help manage expectations. Kai and Lily are reported to provide massage w / HE. Pon is legit.

Happy Holidays and Aloha.

CS.The Pon I had use to work at Spaya. Asked me who I seen there so in the end she did tease a little and provide a happy finish. I guess YMMV or she read something and went legit.

Seeker963
12-26-19, 14:18
I am wondering at this point with all the attention and cameras if I should be avoiding CC. I honestly would feel stupid if I got set up some how knowing that the focus might be there now the AMPs have been whittled down. So I wanted to start a discussion on providers that are not in CC.

A few that come to mind are: Erlinda, jasmine.

Haven't been able to schedule with tomiko for some time now. Not sure if she's still around.

I remember Athena out more west side.

And while all of these are ok massage / he, not necessarily lookers, but all seem to care about a decent experience and not rushing you through.

Not sure if seeing cherry at makaloa is safer than in CC, but Royal is another one that comes to mind. I am sure there are others hat I can't think of, but wanted to see what others would suggest right now with the way things are.

I hear about south king st, Kapahulu, aiea and other westside locations and wanted to know if there were providers out there that I am missing because I have been out of the game for a while.

You can PM your suggestions too.

AgentRubMore
12-26-19, 14:48
Had a text from Lexi, picture looks good, I know it was KK sending it, so made a appointment anyway. When I get there, no Lexi but AVA, available. Short, pretty, ok. Lots of oil, light slow rubbing, no tease like I like. Flip, more oil, discussing tip, no menu only HJ, stayed out of reach so no roaming. Got the job done. Had to take another shower to wash off all the oil. Asked for more than the normal fee. YMMV.

AgentRubMore
12-26-19, 21:32
It has been awhile and needed a change from the Thai BS. Cherry is Chinese, has a legit license hanging on the wall. In CC.

Located below the 20 fl which is a studio. Always ask if I like Boom Boom with young girl. "NO".

She is sweet, fun, matured, not skinny but healthy and strong. Good customer service, strong massage, full body and more, no upsell, no price, leave happy. FME. Enjoy.

Inamona
12-26-19, 22:16
Had a text from Lexi, picture looks good, I know it was KK sending it, so made a appointment anyway. When I get there, no Lexi but AVA, available. Short, pretty, ok. Lots of oil, light slow rubbing, no tease like I like. Flip, more oil, discussing tip, no menu only HJ, stayed out of reach so no roaming. Got the job done. Had to take another shower to wash off all the oil. Asked for more than the normal fee. YMMV.Ava was calling herself Tawny when I saw her at CC 38 xx about a year ago. Same oily rub down and lackluster HE but I got my hands on her lovely breasts for the norm $. 20.

Cloe Stone
12-28-19, 21:05
It has been awhile and needed a change from the Thai BS. Cherry is Chinese, has a legit license hanging on the wall. In CC.

Located below the 20 fl which is a studio. Always ask if I like Boom Boom with young girl. "NO".

She is sweet, fun, matured, not skinny but healthy and strong. Good customer service, strong massage, full body and more, no upsell, no price, leave happy. FME. Enjoy.Agent,

Good review, thanks for sharing. Does Cherry have an ad?

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
12-28-19, 21:09
I am wondering at this point with all the attention and cameras if I should be avoiding CC. I honestly would feel stupid if I got set up some how knowing that the focus might be there now the AMPs have been whittled down. So I wanted to start a discussion on providers that are not in CC.

A few that come to mind are: Erlinda, jasmine.

Haven't been able to schedule with tomiko for some time now. Not sure if she's still around.

I remember Athena out more west side.

And while all of these are ok massage / he, not necessarily lookers, but all seem to care about a decent experience and not rushing you through.

Not sure if seeing cherry at makaloa is safer than in CC, but Royal is another one that comes to mind. I am sure there are others hat I can't think of, but wanted to see what others would suggest right now with the way things are.

I hear about south king st, Kapahulu, aiea and other westside locations and wanted to know if there were providers out there that I am missing because I have been out of the game for a while.

You can PM your suggestions too.Seeker,

Good topic starter. Also a bit apprehensive about the upcoming camera system in CC as many are. The places you noted are good ones. Yumi moved to Executive Center. Nala is in CS. Went to Lily's Place on King Street and Joy from LA got an apartment in Aiea. Seems to be a movement away from CC into other business and residential settings.

Aloha,

CS.

AmpLover808
12-29-19, 20:46
Seeker,

Good topic starter. Also a bit apprehensive about the upcoming camera system in CC as many are. The places you noted are good ones. Yumi moved to Executive Center. Nala is in CS. Went to Lily's Place on King Street and Joy from LA got an apartment in Aiea. Seems to be a movement away from CC into other business and residential settings.

Aloha,

CS.Yes I'd think the smart ones would move away. It's only asking for trouble at CC. They wouldn't instill all those cameras just for show. Even if it's only to get the girls I'd still rather myself on video. Yes we have always been but not walking into the units just the floors yes wear a hat but can you for surely know they can't I'd you.

CougarLuv3
12-30-19, 14:05
Any action in the Waipahu area?

AgentRubMore
12-31-19, 17:41
Agent,

Good review, thanks for sharing. Does Cherry have an ad?

Aloha,

CS.Advertises on CXG and Bodyrubshop sometimes, Cherry Spa, not the young girls but she wears the black dress, more matured.

Good massage and the best sensual tease to wake you up.

Having an Emotional stress problem, visiting the Therapist helps me physically and mentally.

With the hallway cameras now in CC, I check to see if there is a " Legit" license, in the shop. No fear. So it's just a regular Doctors visit. Right?

2019 was a good year for me. How about you?. Enjoy. Pm if you need a number

Cloe Stone
01-02-20, 17:19
Advertises on CXG and Bodyrubshop sometimes, Cherry Spa, not the young girls but she wears the black dress, more matured.

Good massage and the best sensual tease to wake you up.

Having an Emotional stress problem, visiting the Therapist helps me physically and mentally.

With the hallway cameras now in CC, I check to see if there is a " Legit" license, in the shop. No fear. So it's just a regular Doctors visit. Right?

2019 was a good year for me. How about you?. Enjoy. Pm if you need a numberAgent,

Found a link:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-724-1308-cherry-spa-808-724-1308/9572355.html

Please confirm if this is the place and any other information that could be beneficial.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
01-02-20, 20:09
Any action in the Waipahu area?It appears there are several Thai Massage Places in the Aiea and Pearl City Area. Mixed reviews on some of the places.

Current list includes: Pin Thai /4 Seasons (Aiea Town Square), Seems to be a revolving door of visiting ladies; Harbor Center Thai (Behind Cutter Ford) and Phusasiam Thai (Kam Highway).

Noticed a couple new visiting Thai Ladies:

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-here-for-one-week-only-amazing-full-body-massage-38530259 (Name Not Provided).

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aiea-thai-kylie-relaxation-massage-hot-and-sensual-31759181 (Kylie).

If anyone has information or any good providers in Aiea / Pearl City, any information would be appreciated.

Aloha,

CS.

Workmagic44
01-02-20, 20:50
Pretty sure that's the same Kylie who works out of CC. Lots of info on the thread, liked her massage but not a fan of the upsell.

It appears there are several Thai Massage Places in the Aiea and Pearl City Area. Mixed reviews on some of the places.

Current list includes: Pin Thai /4 Seasons (Aiea Town Square), Seems to be a revolving door of visiting ladies; Harbor Center Thai (Behind Cutter Ford) and Phusasiam Thai (Kam Highway).

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-girl-here-for-one-week-only-amazing-full-body-massage-38530259 (Name Not Provided).

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aiea-thai-kylie-relaxation-massage-hot-and-sensual-31759181 (Kylie).

If anyone has information or any good providers in Aiea / Pearl City, any information would be appreciated.

Aloha,

CS.

Blake123
01-03-20, 04:40
Any action in the Waipahu area?There's Thai Aloha Spa in the Westgate Center and Saitara Thai Massage (Farrington Hwy). I got a HJ at both places, but that was a few years ago. Not sure what's available now. Try your luck.

Hawaiian007
01-03-20, 13:34
Pretty sure that's the same Kylie who works out of CC. Lots of info on the thread, liked her massage but not a fan of the upsell.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-gir...ssage-38530259 (Name Not Provided).

I'm interested! I will try and TOFTT today if she is available. Anyone got any intel?

SlimGuy619
01-03-20, 14:26
Seeker,

Aloha,

CS.Are these girls still providing? The mention of Joy being in Aiea appeals to me if I could get more info on her.

Crazy72
01-03-20, 15:27
Are these girls still providing? The mention of Joy being in Aiea appeals to me if I could get more info on her.Joy texted me and said she is in LA right now but will return later this month.

Jammum
01-03-20, 19:28
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-gir...ssage-38530259 (Name Not Provided).

I'm interested! I will try and TOFTT today if she is available. Anyone got any intel?

007.Don't do it. Not the girl in the pic, and major upsell. Also shorted time by almost 30 minutes. Not even a massage or anything. Teasing. Not worth the time.

Seeker963
01-03-20, 20:05
Agent,

Found a link:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/808-724-1308-cherry-spa-808-724-1308/9572355.html

Please confirm if this is the place and any other information that could be beneficial.

Aloha,

CS.Pretty sure this is correct.

Just a heads up, When the woman in the black dress is not displayed in the add, she is not available.

Ajarn
01-03-20, 21:52
Agent,

Found a link:

Aloha,

CS.That's her in the black dress. She has some other girls there, but they don't look anything like the pix. She has multiple ads under various phone numbers like 304-4xx6,xxx-8778. There are times when she's away (China? Pro: she can give a powerful massage. Con: her belly gets in the way. Note that this is in the wrong forum as her shop is not about HE and is part of the Chinese Connection.

Shamteo8808
01-05-20, 17:50
Seeker,

Aloha,

CS.Nala always peaked my interest and I wanted to know if she provides anything else or if it's steictly legit?

Cloe Stone
01-06-20, 16:39
Nala always peaked my interest and I wanted to know if she provides anything else or if it's steictly legit?Nala is well reviewed in the massage therapist thread. She has been in business since 2006. It would be suggested that some research is conducted, or just give her a try and report back. Need to book appointments with her through the massagebook website. Here is the link: https://www.massagebook.com/Honolulu~Massage~honolulumassage..

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
01-07-20, 17:06
The following attachment was borrowed from the Massage Parlor Thread. Agree with comments that it should be in this thread, so here it is.

Thanks,

CS.

StripedFashion
01-08-20, 13:51
Pretty funny. That Phusasiam Thai place, the one across the street from Best Buy in Waimalu, is right next to the place I've been getting my tattoos done for years. In fact, with all this Aiea hubbub, I was going to mention I was just there recently to get inked as saw a super pretty provider in front on her phone. I was tempted but read things on this thread that gave way too many red flags about rooms not very private and possible lady boy action. My apologies if this intel is wrong. Though pretty sure she was a real chick. She smiled I nodded and walked into the Tattoo place. I'm pretty sure there are other mongers that get tattooed here as well.

I remember back a few years ago, when I was getting inked there on the regular, chronic kine fuckas used to walk into the shop asking for change for the gambling room upstairs. Used to really piss off the staff there. I think that whole ordeal is done now but at least now there's a possible chance for release to sooth the nerves after getting a needle dragged across your skin for hours. Unless, of course, you're inking you dick.

It appears there are several Thai Massage Places in the Aiea and Pearl City Area. Mixed reviews on some of the places.

Aloha,

CS.

NanIsLamma
01-09-20, 13:23
Anyone have any experience with Kendall or new Jasmine?? Trying to plan my next adventure.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-and-healing-massage-with-kendall-323-630-8978-100-real-pic-mu-27348742

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/zwj-thai-sensual-massage-with-jasmine-zwj/9570283.html

Thanks!

NS.

Logan 5595
01-13-20, 04:33
Anyone have any experience with Kendall or new Jasmine?? Trying to plan my next adventure.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/relaxing-and-healing-massage-with-kendall-323-630-8978-100-real-pic-mu-27348742

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/zwj-thai-sensual-massage-with-jasmine-zwj/9570283.html

Thanks!

NS.I saw Jasmine tonight. Not the girl in the photo but cute. Speaks good English and is sweet.

Massage skills are okay. Standard fees. No upsell. Works out of Vera's place.

Crazy72
01-13-20, 12:28
Joy texted me and said she is in LA right now but will return later this month.Joy texted me and said she is back. In a condo in Aiea but I did not visit yet.

Kakashihatake
01-13-20, 14:35
Looks. She's cute. Petite but thick. Long black hair. Nice tits.

Service. Massage was OK. Did back walking and some stretching. HJ was also ok. Not jackhammer but slow and sensual until I instructed her to go for it.

She allowed for some roaming. I didn't push to hard, just caressing her ass and a little on her tits.

English is good.

Location - 24th floor on century center. Big place. Clean enough.

I'd probably repeat.

Damage - 120 for HJ, 160 for topless.

Cloe Stone
01-13-20, 17:09

Thanks!

NS.Nan,

Tried to post this information, yet it is hidden in an attachment. Kendall is Bella, Owner of Kanya Thai. She is nice. Like the blonde hair. You should give her a try. Hopefully she will not try to up-sell and just provide a good experience. Have not heard any reviews about her lately?

Aloha,

CS.

Ps: Sounds like Jasmine at Vera's Place is good. Nina at Vera's Place also provides a good experience.

Museki
01-15-20, 13:21
Nan,

Tried to post this information, yet it is hidden in an attachment. Kendall is Bella, Owner of Kanya Thai. She is nice. Like the blonde hair. You should give her a try. Hopefully she will not try to up-sell and just provide a good experience. Have not heard any reviews about her lately?

Aloha,

CS.

Ps: Sounds like Jasmine at Vera's Place is good. Nina at Vera's Place also provides a good experience.Hey CS,

Thanks for the info. Just to clarify your post, you've actually seen Kendall / Bella and you think she is worth $140 (tip appreciated)? What do you get for the $140? What if you don't tip? Did she try and upsell you?

TIA, M.

Cloe Stone
01-15-20, 17:33
Hey CS,

Thanks for the info. Just to clarify your post, you've actually seen Kendall / Bella and you think she is worth $140 (tip appreciated)? What do you get for the $140? What if you don't tip? Did she try and upsell you?

TIA, M.Museki,

Not sure how to answer this question? Perhaps you can give Kendall / Bella a try. Rate is $60/ Hour. Tip is based on your appreciation of the service provided. There are some industry agreed upon standard tipping and found throughout this and other threads. Hope you give her a try and report back.

Aloha,

CS.

Crazy72
01-15-20, 18:31
Museki,

Not sure how to answer this question? Perhaps you can give Kendall / Bella a try. Rate is $60/ Hour. Tip is based on your appreciation of the service provided. There are some industry agreed upon standard tipping and found throughout this and other threads. Hope you give her a try and report back.

Aloha,

CS.CS.

I had the same question. In her ad it's says $140 plus tips. Does not say $60 per hour.

WomenLover2
01-16-20, 00:36
Pretty funny. That Phusasiam Thai place, the one across the street from Best Buy in Waimalu, is right next to the place I've been getting my tattoos done for years. In fact, with all this Aiea hubbub, I was going to mention I was just there recently to get inked as saw a super pretty provider in front on her phone. I was tempted but read things on this thread that gave way too many red flags about rooms not very private and possible lady boy action. My apologies if this intel is wrong. Though pretty sure she was a real chick. She smiled I nodded and walked into the Tattoo place. I'm pretty sure there are other mongers that get tattooed here as well.

I remember back a few years ago, when I was getting inked there on the regular, chronic kine fuckas used to walk into the shop asking for change for the gambling room upstairs. Used to really piss off the staff there. I think that whole ordeal is done now but at least now there's a possible chance for release to sooth the nerves after getting a needle dragged across your skin for hours. Unless, of course, you're inking you dick.I visited here and saw Rayyaa, Apple and Cindy. All are pretty and great.

Massage with nice sensual finish. Definitely recommend.

Cloe Stone
01-16-20, 18:47
CS.

I had the same question. In her ad it's says $140 plus tips. Does not say $60 per hour.Reading between the lines, think Kendall / Bella is trying to be proactive on the up-sell. Instead of the unofficially agreed upon donation, she wants more.

Aloha,

CS.

RoadRally2
01-17-20, 00:39
Reading between the lines, think Kendall / Bella is trying to be proactive on the up-sell. Instead of the unofficially agreed upon donation, she wants more.

Aloha,

CS.Bella has above average looks, above average massage and pretty good HE. But she wants FS prices. Not worth it to me.

KidFarian
01-17-20, 00:51

I remember back a few years ago, when I was getting inked there on the regular, chronic kine fuckas used to walk into the shop asking for change for the gambling room upstairs. Used to really piss off the staff there. I think that whole ordeal is done now but at least now there's a possible chance for release to sooth the nerves after getting a needle dragged across your skin for hours. Unless, of course, you're inking you dick.
I've had all GREAT experiences with my Go2 (Rayyaa is the name she’s currently going by...I think)...Always knows exactly what I want and what I need without me saying a word.

On another note, I'm looking into getting some more Ink myself. Do you recommend the shop listed in your post?

LeftRight
01-17-20, 02:26
Can someone recommend a good therapist that can give a good sensual massage?

WomenLover2
01-17-20, 03:23
I've had all GREAT experiences with my Go2 (Rayyaa is the name shes currently going by...I think)...Always knows exactly what I want and what I need without me saying a word.

On another note, I'm looking into getting some more Ink myself. Do you recommend the shop listed in your post?I agree on Rayyaa. She is an awesome Massage Therapist. Good skills. Very pretty too.

Cloe Stone
01-17-20, 16:24
Can someone recommend a good therapist that can give a good sensual massage?Plenty of good information on this thread and it is all relatively current. Please read, try and report back.

Aloha,

CS.

Crazy72
01-17-20, 17:35
I agree on Rayyaa. She is an awesome Massage Therapist. Good skills. Very pretty too.Is she still here? Do you have a contact number?

NanIsLamma
01-17-20, 17:56
Nan,

Aloha,

CS.

Ps: Sounds like Jasmine at Vera's Place is good. Nina at Vera's Place also provides a good experience.CS / all. Thanks for the feedback fellas! On a different note, tried Lexi at Kays place, bangin body but strictly strictly legit for me. Maybe some of you other guys have had better luck!

NS.

Lucky808
01-17-20, 19:25
CS / all. Thanks for the feedback fellas! On a different note, tried Lexi at Kays place, bangin body but strictly strictly legit for me. Maybe some of you other guys have had better luck!

NS.Do you have a call number for kays place. How is Lexi's massage skills? Pm is fine. Mahalo.

Murda808
01-17-20, 20:26
Can anyone recommend therapists in the Waikiki near?

IQuietly
01-18-20, 03:32
CS / all. Thanks for the feedback fellas! On a different note, tried Lexi at Kays place, bangin body but strictly strictly legit for me. Maybe some of you other guys have had better luck!

NS.Has anyone got HE from Lexi?

HellBiker
01-18-20, 16:31
Has anyone got HE from Lexi?Its not who got HE from Lexi, it should be who offers HE besides Lexi for 1. 60?

Drake678
01-20-20, 01:06
Maybe this question goes in the HE section. CC stands for Century Center. But so much Chinese in there that it might stand for Chinese Connection. 204 a, 204 b, 204 c and 211 all Chinese Connection. Do you know if 205,206 and 207 and 209 is part of the CC MP or are they only HE places?

IQuietly
01-20-20, 03:21
Its not who got HE from Lexi, it should be who offers HE besides Lexi for 1. 60Does that mean she charges $ for a HJ?

Crazy72
01-20-20, 17:10
I visited here and saw Rayyaa, Apple and Cindy. All are pretty and great.

Massage with nice sensual finish. Definitely recommend.Do you have a contact number?

WomenLover2
01-20-20, 21:12
Do you have a contact number?This place is called Phusasiam Thai. It is in Aiea on Kam Highway.

Across Best Buy. You can PM me for number.

LocoBoy
01-21-20, 17:37
Is this the one that does FS? Or only HJ? Standard rates?

Joy texted me and said she is back. In a condo in Aiea but I did not visit yet.

Comp Dude 35
01-22-20, 05:46
HJ only, but good massage. Little higher than standard since massage starts at 0. 7 then add the HJ rate.

Aloha!

CD35.

Is this the one that does FS? Or only HJ? Standard rates?

Cloe Stone
01-22-20, 17:33
Looking to gather some additional information on this provider that is a frequent visitor to Honolulu. She works at a King Street Location and also in Kapolei on occasion. Any new reviews?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/april-back-in-town-real-pic-real-person-text-me/9584653.html

Thanks,

CS.

Shoots Brah
01-23-20, 09:32
Looking to gather some additional information on this provider that is a frequent visitor to Honolulu. She works at a King Street Location and also in Kapolei on occasion. Any new reviews?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/april-back-in-town-real-pic-real-person-text-me/9584653.html

Thanks,

CS.Pretty accurate photo but not sure if really her. Had her last year and although very pretty, major up sell. I've been pretty good at not falling for up sell so when I told her I didn't need a HE she reluctantly agreed to an additional. 50, since HF was already 70. She did allow roaming a little under shorts but kept trying to get me to pay more and tip more. I didn't budge and never saw her after again.

NanIsLamma
01-23-20, 11:34

Thanks,

CS.CS. No recent experience but I remember her being pleasant with pretty good massage skills. Avg HJ. Got a very ho hum vibe. I think the pics she uses now are more representative, the old ones were way off. As a side note, I've been striking out lately so I'm looking into new talent. Before I TOFTT this morning, anyone heard anything on this girl?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1750-kalakaua/9564927.html

I found a couple different ads with the same number all claiming "pic 100%" LOL.

-NS.

GofasBits
01-23-20, 13:17
CS. No recent experience but I remember her being pleasant with pretty good massage skills. Avg HJ. Got a very ho hum vibe. I think the pics she uses now are more representative, the old ones were way off. As a side note, I've been striking out lately so I'm looking into new talent. Before I TOFTT this morning, anyone heard anything on this girl?

I found a couple different ads with the same number all claiming "pic 100%" LOL.

-NS.The pics might be real. Check the background, looks like Waikiki. GL!

AirportUse
01-23-20, 16:02
CS. No recent experience but I remember her being pleasant with pretty good massage skills. Avg HJ. Got a very ho hum vibe. I think the pics she uses now are more representative, the old ones were way off. As a side note, I've been striking out lately so I'm looking into new talent. Before I TOFTT this morning, anyone heard anything on this girl?

-NS.Pics were real. Cute girl. Good service. Did really strong deep tissue massage too. I was happy. I'll go back again. $. 2 total.

HonoluluBPund
01-23-20, 22:50
Saw her twice a while ago but in another room. She's back but imo she's lost that smaking hot "it" factor. She was flat out great GFE before, but a massuese she is not. Lame massage looking older and heavier, oh but she's still quite the upseller. Another one bites the dust for me anyway.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/massage-by-lusy-i-m-back-38067212

Cloe Stone
01-23-20, 23:23

-NS.NS,

The provider in question goes by "Lusy" and works out of Massage Thailand (Vera's Place) at CC 2601. She is a few years older than these real photos. Nice lady, good massage w / HE. Limited roaming allowed over clothing. Standard pricing. Plan on repeating.

All of Vera's Girls do a good job and have not heard any reports of up-selling. All girls are attractive, mid to late 30's. Place in clean and should be acknowledged as a "preferred place" for this thread.

Aloha,

CS.

Kumuman
01-24-20, 03:59
NS,

The provider in question goes by "Lusy" and works out of Massage Thailand (Vera's Place) at CC 2601. She is a few years older than these real photos. Nice lady, good massage w / HE. Limited roaming allowed over clothing. Standard pricing. Plan on repeating.

All of Vera's Girls do a good job and have not heard any reports of up-selling. All girls are attractive, mid to late 30's. Place in clean and should be acknowledged as a "preferred place" for this thread.

Aloha,

CS.I'll vouch for Lucy. There was another "Lucy" maybe 3 months ago so called and made an appointment but new Lucy the one as pictured serviced me. Vg massage standard fees cute girl. Early thirties. 5'2 ish 110 lbs very nice rack. Natural C's on her frame. Smooth white skin for Thai. Vg English and personable while giving massage. 1 hour = 1 hour with her.

Honolulu1
01-24-20, 11:54
NS,

Aloha,

CS.Thanks CS for report, in the past some gals used to upsell. Maybe Vera when set rules for the gals now.

Always Hunting,

Hono1.

Crazy72
01-24-20, 12:49
I visited Phusasiam by Best Buy and seen Cindi. She gave an okay massage. Didn't seemed real trained. Allowed some roaming with an upsell. Not a grad upsell so I just paid standard. Was just okay for me so no reparations for now.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/910-4153654-best-massage/9559637.html

NanIsLamma
01-24-20, 13:55
Thanks CS for report, in the past some gals used to upsell. Maybe Vera when set rules for the gals now.

Always Hunting,

Hono1.You all beat me to the punch! Anywho, I can second all the below comments about Lusy. For me she was a little awkward, but the massage was good and the conversation solid. She is the girl in the pictures just a little heavier now. Personally I've had a much better experience in the past with Vera.

NS.

Cloe Stone
01-24-20, 16:07
Saw her twice a while ago but in another room. She's back but imo she's lost that smaking hot "it" factor. She was flat out great GFE before, but a massuese she is not. Lame massage looking older and heavier, oh but she's still quite the upseller. Another one bites the dust for me anyway.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/massage-by-lusy-i-m-back-38067212This Lusy is not the same Lusy or Lucy that was recently commented on. I think this Lusy works out of the 203 Location (Hiran / Pojjanee). The Lusy in the link above is a frequent visitor and until recent trips was working out of 3903.

The other Lusy, which is going by Lucy works out of Vera's Place in 2601. All good reviews on her. No up-sell, good service, nice girl, no shorting of time. Just did not want to let this confusion go any further. Here is the link for Lucy at Massage Thailand:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-relaxing-deep-massage-and-soft-touch-real-pic100/9564927.html

Thanks,

CS.

Museki
01-25-20, 13:58

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/massage-by-lusy-i-m-back-38067212Thanks for the info! I was wondering if it was the same girl since her pictures look very different from the sexy ones in her previous ads. Saved me some $$. Mahalo, M.

IQuietly
01-25-20, 18:15
This Lusy is not the same Lusy or Lucy that was recently commented on. I think this Lusy works out of the 203 Location (Hiran / Pojjanee). The Lusy in the link above is a frequent visitor and until recent trips was working out of 3903.

The other Lusy, which is going by Lucy works out of Vera's Place in 2601. All good reviews on her. No up-sell, good service, nice girl, no shorting of time. Just did not want to let this confusion go any further. Here is the link for Lucy at Massage Thailand:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-relaxing-deep-massage-and-soft-touch-real-pic100/9564927.html

CS.Lucy at 203 have FS on the menu?

HornyinHawaii
01-25-20, 19:18
Thanks for the info! I was wondering if it was the same girl since her pictures look very different from the sexy ones in her previous ads. Saved me some $$. Mahalo, M.Yup #203. Waste of time. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Ajarn
01-25-20, 20:20
The other Lusy, which is going by Lucy works out of Vera's Place in 2601. Here is the link for Lucy at Massage Thailand.Just a question about the name of Vera's shop. This is their business card that I got from her shop last night. Also, did their phone number change recently? Thought it was XXX-5000.

Cloe Stone
01-28-20, 18:16
Lucy at 203 have FS on the menu?Provider at CC 203 goes by Lusy and think she has a full menu. If you TOFTT, please let us know.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
01-28-20, 18:24
Just a question about the name of Vera's shop. This is their business card that I got from her shop last night. Also, did their phone number change recently? Thought it was XXX-5000.Thai Culture allows for a lot of "wiggle room" when it comes to names, nicknames and exaggeration. Vera's Shop is Massage Thailand and the XXX-5000 number will get you to CC 2601. It is a good place with consistently good providers, mostly in 30's. Photos in ad are real (perhaps taken a few years back.

Aloha,

CS.

GofasBits
01-28-20, 19:41
Just a question about the name of Vera's shop. This is their business card that I got from her shop last night. Also, did their phone number change recently? Thought it was XXX-5000.Isn't that Vera's picture on that business card?

Cloe Stone
01-28-20, 21:55
Isn't that Vera's picture on that business card?Yes, that is a photo of Vera on the business card.

Aloha,

CS.

PhilLacio
01-30-20, 17:10

Thanks,

CS.CFS to be had but at a hefty price (Super cute but limited services. For that cash plenty of other gash.

PhilLacio
01-30-20, 23:47
CFS to be had but at a hefty price (Super cute but limited services. For that cash plenty of other gash.HF and CFS $$.

PimpleAss
01-31-20, 04:35
Yup #203. Waste of time. Save your money and go somewhere elseHey hornyinhawaii you right on that place, save your $$.

IQuietly
01-31-20, 12:36
Hey hornyinhawaii you right on that place, save your $$.I like it there. No lobby. Standard fees. No short on time. Only got HJ but MSOG. Never tried to ask for.

More so not sure on that part. Variety in rotations. Variety in nationalities.

Candy there on occasion to crack my neck and back.

Who did you guys have bad experiences with?

GofasBits
01-31-20, 18:03
HF and CFS $$.Is that 2 bills plus HF? Or more? Forum corrects multiple money signs to just 2. TIA!

PhilLacio
01-31-20, 22:31
Is that 2 bills plus HF? Or more? Forum corrects multiple money signs to just 2. TIA!Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know about the correction. The price is 3 bills all in (HF included).

Tundakat
02-02-20, 16:34
Just had a seession with Kayy in CC. Easy to set up. Clean place. Cute girl. Pretty good massage. I had wanted to get work done on my hip. She never asked what I needed so I just let her do her thing. Worked my back, neck, arms and legs. When she got down to my legs she started going lighter and lighter to almost ticklish. Esp around the boys. Felt good. On the flip I was already up. She teased around the area and then pointed at it. I nodded and she got to work and finished me super fast. I was actually impressed LOL. When I was leaving she said I was a very nice man LOL. I think it's because I didn't roam. I just left her alone to work. Def repeat.

Plumpyface
02-05-20, 05:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Crazy72
02-05-20, 13:35
Looks like Candy working with Laila.

WuhanVirus808
02-05-20, 22:54
Looks like Candy working with Laila.Is this is candy the one worked at 203 cc business probable was slow and HJ OK but still not many new clients to pay the bills.

Honolulu1
02-05-20, 23:04
Looks like Candy working with Laila.https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wahiawa/9596381.html

I wonder how long will Candy last in Wahiawa. Hono1.

WuhanVirus808
02-06-20, 01:57
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wahiawa/9596381.html[/URL]

I wonder how long will Candy last in Wahiawa. Hono1.Till the lake dries up and back to cc203 to pay the bills.

HonoluluGuy
02-06-20, 13:22
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wahiawa/9596381.html[/URL]

I wonder how long will Candy last in Wahiawa. Hono1.Had several previous visits to candy. I've got to say with all honesty she seems to be a depreciating asset. I think she's buying into her own hype. I saw her up there now she's $70 an hour and the hyperbole in her ad, just imo but I think she's a little full of herself these days. Not to mention she's getting to be a bigger older gal. Sadly I don't think I'll return she just doesn't listen to instructions. Still looking for the holy Grail that can give the best of both worlds massage and he.

IQuietly
02-06-20, 18:12
Had several previous visits to candy. I've got to say with all honesty she seems to be a depreciating asset. I think she's buying into her own hype. I saw her up there now she's $70 an hour and the hyperbole in her ad, just imo but I think she's a little full of herself these days. Not to mention she's getting to be a bigger older gal. Sadly I don't think I'll return she just doesn't listen to instructions. Still looking for the holy Grail that can give the best of both worlds massage and he.I was also a big fan and will not be going back. She seems busy enough at Gigi's place. I pretty much agree with the above. Her customer service has been going downhill since I first met her. I think she was so great back then with taking care of her customers that as her service got crappier I still remember her style and forgave much. I miss who she was but things change. I wish her success but I will spend my money elsewhere.

Tundakat
02-06-20, 23:59
Are there any MTs who give MSOG HE? Or if I ask an MT who gives regular HE, got any tips on how to ask and how much to tip?

IQuietly
02-07-20, 00:45
Are there any MTs who give MSOG HE? Or if I ask an MT who gives regular HE, got any tips on how to ask and how much to tip?I tell them I don't want them to work hard and that I finish fast so 2 or 3 times and I need the full hour. The jackhammer is what gets them cramping and tired. I tell them go slow don't need to work hard just relax and mostly squeeze or just use finger tips. It's less exertion than massaging. I have no idea why many of them think going from brushing next to the boys for 20 sec then going 100 mph with a clenched fist is what is going to do it. I will also tell them to sit on the table if they want.

I tip the same because the way I like it is less work than massaging. Sometimes I'll massage them as I'm recharging. I'll roam a bit doing that. I'll give a bit more if it is exceptional, they get naked with at least boobs out, or if they give a good legit massage. It's important to reward skill and effort. It's also important to realize an hour massaging someone legit is hard work. Talking and relaxing not using muscle strength and gently squeezing and caressing with less than a min of active stroking is an easy job.

It's worked for me 99% of the time.

AgentRubMore
02-08-20, 03:10
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wahiawa/9596381.html

I wonder how long will Candy last in Wahiawa. Hono1.Good shop and location if you live out that far.

Moma Gigi is a smart business woman with excellent customer service. Knows how to play the game well, bringing in Candy and now Ava from CC. Candy will do well, giving a strong massage to the new blood in the country. Ava is young and pretty, that's all.

No repeat for me. YMMV. Candy has a strong boss attitude and personality, I hope all goes well in the cat cage. FME. Enjoy.

WomenLover2
02-10-20, 19:51
Candy will be relocating back to Century Center starting tomorrow morning. She will be back at.

Kay's place. She was at Wahiawa but will be back at Century Center.

I have seen her many times and always leave happy. Her back massage is very strong and.

Takes all the knots out. Her massage with hot oil and tiger Baum is best. She gives a nice.

Sensual finish at end. She takes her time and you don't feel rushed. She is still very sexy and.

Beautiful. I recommend visiting her before she leaves Hawaii.

Cloe Stone
02-11-20, 17:24
Seems like a new girl working at the relatively new place in Kalihi. Anyone tried this new provider?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/323-4387405-new-girl-in-town-amp-real-pic/9592722.html

Mahalo and Aloha.

CS.

Cloe Stone
02-11-20, 17:26
If any of our West Oahu Contributors has any information to share about Elle in Kapolei, please let us know?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-with-elle-424-222-5229-real-pic-come-try/9599649.html

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
02-11-20, 17:33
It appears that Vera has a couple new girls this week. The provider in question is "Jenny". There is a Jenny working at 2701 and she is well reviewed. Anyone has any new information about this Jenny, please let us know?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-relax-real-girls-real-picture-please-call-808-9405000/9418859.html

Kudos to Vera for moving back up to a larger place on the higher floors and having a consistent group of providers.

Aloha,

CS.

BeerAddict
02-11-20, 17:38
Seems like a new girl working at the relatively new place in Kalihi. Anyone tried this new provider?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/323-4387405-new-girl-in-town-amp-real-pic/9592722.html

Mahalo and Aloha.

CS.I have been seeing her quite a bit the past two weeks. Good massage, and sensual HE. Pic is a little fuzzy not sure if that's really her but she is about 5'7" medium build, allows roaming but not under panties. She goes topless as well but honestly they are nothing special. Never got a FS offer but her HE is pretty darn good. Hope this all helps. Be safe bros.

Cloe Stone
02-11-20, 17:59
I have been seeing her quite a bit the past two weeks. Good massage, and sensual HE. Pic is a little fuzzy not sure if that's really her but she is about 5'7" medium build, allows roaming but not under panties. She goes topless as well but honestly they are nothing special. Never got a FS offer but her HE is pretty darn good. Hope this all helps. Be safe bros.Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good provider. Have been curious to try the Middle Street in Kalihi. Now I have a good reason.

Aloha,

CS.

AgentRubMore
02-11-20, 18:34
Advertises on CXG. Could not paste the link. 808 xxx6896. No details, massage / 8 attitude / 8 personality /8 looks / 8 .

Sensual /9. No BJ or FS, I offered $$ never happened for me. YMMV. Thought I would put it out there. Enjoy.

Jan Fortifore
02-11-20, 20:29
I have been seeing her quite a bit the past two weeks. Good massage, and sensual HE. Pic is a little fuzzy not sure if that's really her but she is about 5'7" medium build, allows roaming but not under panties. She goes topless as well but honestly they are nothing special. Never got a FS offer but her HE is pretty darn good. Hope this all helps. Be safe bros.

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a good provider. Have been curious to try the Middle Street in Kalihi. Now I have a good reason.

Aloha,

CS.Just for your information: The photo used is of Jessica Babyfat: https://www.instagram.com/jessicababyfat/?hl=en.

No experience with this provider. Just helping with info.

Jan Fortifore.

LocoBoy
02-12-20, 01:56
Mahalo for intel. Messaged her but got a funky vibe so did not partake. Is she the typical new breed Thai with the upsell or standard fees? Understand Nidnoi and Jane is there also with standard fees so quite curious since from LA.

I have been seeing her quite a bit the past two weeks. Good massage, and sensual HE. Pic is a little fuzzy not sure if that's really her but she is about 5'7" medium build, allows roaming but not under panties. She goes topless as well but honestly they are nothing special. Never got a FS offer but her HE is pretty darn good. Hope this all helps. Be safe bros.

StickyWeed
02-12-20, 02:07
Anyone have Rachel's direct number? I saw Candy while she was on the 39th floor at CC. After that I scheduled and then cancelled like three times with other girls so the auntie got mad and black listed my number. BTW I called and cancelled within an hour each time so it wasn't THAT bad. But whatever. Now I'm suffering cause junior can't get some of that nice Rachel punani action. I want to see Rachel soooo bad!! PM please! The help will be appreciated and the monger gods will bless you with many good sessions with pretty young things in your future for this good act.

-Sticky.

IQuietly
02-12-20, 07:46
I have been seeing her quite a bit the past two weeks. Good massage, and sensual HE. Pic is a little fuzzy not sure if that's really her but she is about 5'7" medium build, allows roaming but not under panties. She goes topless as well but honestly they are nothing special. Never got a FS offer but her HE is pretty darn good. Hope this all helps. Be safe bros.Can you confirm if it's Jessica or not real pics?

Tundakat
02-12-20, 19:14
I tell them I don't want them to work hard and that I finish fast so 2 or 3 times and I need the full hour. The jackhammer is what gets them cramping and tired. I tell them go slow don't need to work hard just relax and mostly squeeze or just use finger tips. It's less exertion than massaging. I have no idea why many of them think going from brushing next to the boys for 20 sec then going 100 mph with a clenched fist is what is going to do it. I will also tell them to sit on the table if they want.

I tip the same because the way I like it is less work than massaging. Sometimes I'll massage them as I'm recharging. I'll roam a bit doing that. I'll give a bit more if it is exceptional, they get naked with at least boobs out, or if they give a good legit massage. It's important to reward skill and effort. It's also important to realize an hour massaging someone legit is hard work. Talking and relaxing not using muscle strength and gently squeezing and caressing with less than a min of active stroking is an easy job.

It's worked for me 99% of the time.Thanks. Going to try that.

GreyGooser
02-12-20, 19:17
Got to see Candy again in CC and service was awesome as usual. She gives a great massage and gets the aches and pains out. I recommend you asking her to use tiger balm and heating pad to really get to the aches. Always a good time! Go see her before she is gone again!

BeerAddict
02-13-20, 17:54
Just for your information: The photo used is of Jessica Babyfat: https://www.instagram.com/jessicababyfat/?hl=en.

No experience with this provider. Just helping with info.

Jan Fortifore.Pics are definitely fake but the service is great. Funny, when you enter the rooms there are signs posted saying therapeutic services only but from the other rooms you can hear guys fucking chicks out loud. Good place, no real upsell and never shorted on time. Always standard rates and shower and bathroom is very clean.

Be safe bros.

BeerAddict
02-13-20, 17:55
Can you confirm if it's Jessica or not real pics?Pics are not real don't buy in to the propaganda. LOL.

Be safe bros.

Lick YourClit
02-13-20, 21:31
Pics are definitely fake but the service is great. Funny, when you enter the rooms there are signs posted saying therapeutic services only but from the other rooms you can hear guys fucking chicks out loud. Good place, no real upsell and never shorted on time. Always standard rates and shower and bathroom is very clean.

Be safe bros.So FS is available there?

LifetimeLurker
02-13-20, 22:30
Absolutely beautiful. A little expensive for HE but worth it if you need variety. PM if you need to. Just thought I contribute since I haven't in a while.

HoLeeMackerel
02-13-20, 23:32
Absolutely beautiful. A little expensive for HE but worth it if you need variety. PM if you need to. Just thought I contribute since I haven't in a while.I'm missing something here. Who are you talking about?

Honolulu1
02-14-20, 00:27
But from the other rooms you can hear guys fucking chicks out loud. Good place, no real upsell and never shorted on time. Always standard rates and shower and bathroom is very clean.

Beer addict, so much for just massage and HE place. Hono1.

SurfRider808
02-14-20, 01:31
But from the other rooms you can hear guys fucking chicks out loud. Good place, no real upsell and never shorted on time. Always standard rates and shower and bathroom is very clean.

Beer addict, so much for just massage and HE place. Hono1.Sorry for asking but what is name of this place?

PennyPincher
02-14-20, 04:46
Anyone have Rachel's direct number? I saw Candy while she was on the 39th floor at CC. After that I scheduled and then cancelled like three times with other girls so the auntie got mad and black listed my number. BTW I called and cancelled within an hour each time so it wasn't THAT bad. But whatever. Now I'm suffering cause junior can't get some of that nice Rachel punani action. I want to see Rachel soooo bad!! PM please! The help will be appreciated and the monger gods will bless you with many good sessions with pretty young things in your future for this good act.

-Sticky.Try texting them through your email. If you get black listed again after that make a new email LOL. Worth a shot. I think their text only but you could also download one of those spoof phone number apps and call with a different number.

JDorian
02-14-20, 12:39
I'm missing something here. Who are you talking about?

Absolutely beautiful. A little expensive for HE but worth it if you need variety. PM if you need to. Just thought I contribute since I haven't in a while.We are referring to this gorgeous lady.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/mimosa-colombian-blazing-hot-5-0-spinner-1st-time-perfection-text-only-39058812

Based on Lifetime's recommendation I went to see her. Those pictures are here, but she looks even better in person. She's in her mid-twenties, petite, with a very fit body, beautiful real breasts, and a beautiful Apple ass (on the smaller side for Latinas, but nice by my standards). She's Colombian so it's worth the price of admission listening to that sweet Spanish accent of hers). Prices are flat rate. She's the first Colombian masseuse I've ever met in Hawaii. Change of pace for the typical Thai or Chinese therapist that I normally encounter in Honolulu.

NastyCrunch
02-14-20, 14:36

Beer addict, so much for just massage and HE place. Hono1.Can you share any of the providers that currently working?

DaViper
02-15-20, 17:47
Pics are definitely fake but the service is great. Funny, when you enter the rooms there are signs posted saying therapeutic services only but from the other rooms you can hear guys fucking chicks out loud. Good place, no real upsell and never shorted on time. Always standard rates and shower and bathroom is very clean.

Be safe bros.Do you know who give FS here? Only been to 1 thai massage place that gives FS but I think it depends on the provider. Saw Sophie and Nidnio at other place but got no FS.

Jan Fortifore
02-16-20, 03:24
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-relax-real-girls-real-picture-please-call-808-9405000/9418859.html

I visited Jenny at Vera's business recently and I am glad I did. The photos attached are recent and accurate.

Jenny is young, diminutive, pretty, slim, and busty. She has massage skill and training. We did not discuss pressure, but she delivered a medium to strong session with a head to toe routine.

On the flip, she massaged the front of my legs, and then my torso as she straddled my hips. Once it was clear my attention was aroused, she hopped off and asked what I wanted. I asked for just a HE. We did not discuss cost or tip amounts.

Her massage of my member was slow and sensuous. She had a great attitude and gave great effort. She showed me her girls, after I asked.

Once I finished, she got redressed, cleaned me up, gave me about 3 minutes of additional massage on my shoulders and back, and I took a shower. I gave her a little more than the standard tip ($130) because of her willingness to drop her top on the first session and her extremely positive vibe.

My recommendation is to go see her while she's here. I will answer additional questions from senior members only.

January44.

BeerAddict
02-16-20, 04:30
So FS is available there?FS was offered to me but I declined and just enjoyed the massage and HE.

UkiSlamma
02-16-20, 06:13

Mahalo and Aloha.

CS.

Just saw this ad located in Kalihi, just wondering if this place is related to the other ad? Has anyone tried this place?

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/100-young-and-sexy-and-cute-taiwan-girl-japanese-girl-808-386-5726-12314953

IQuietly
02-16-20, 18:46
FS was offered to me but I declined and just enjoyed the massage and HE.Which provider?

DaViper
02-17-20, 15:02
Is there anyone else that can verify there is FS at this place? I just don't want to waste my time and see Sophie and Nidnoi there and get there same service. Thanks in advance.

Cloe Stone
02-17-20, 21:15
Any information on this provider? Nice Photos. If anyone decides to TOFTT, please report back.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/1st-time-hawaii-aiea-hot-thai-girl-private-room-37225761

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
02-17-20, 21:18

I visited Jenny at Vera's business recently and I am glad I did. The photos attached are recent and accurate.

Jenny is young, diminutive, pretty, slim, and busty. She has massage skill and training. We did not discuss pressure, but she delivered a medium to strong session with a head to toe routine.

On the flip, she massaged the front of my legs, and then my torso as she straddled my hips. Once it was clear my attention was aroused, she hopped off and asked what I wanted. I asked for just a HE. We did not discuss cost or tip amounts.

Her massage of my member was slow and sensuous. She had a great attitude and gave great effort. She showed me her girls, after I asked.

Once I finished, she got redressed, cleaned me up, gave me about 3 minutes of additional massage on my shoulders and back, and I took a shower. I gave her a little more than the standard tip ($130) because of her willingness to drop her top on the first session and her extremely positive vibe.

My recommendation is to go see her while she's here. I will answer additional questions from senior members only.

January44.Jan,

Nicely done! Thanks for the great feedback on Jenny. I was tempted to try her recently. Sad I didn't now. Jenny is officially on the "to do list". Vera has really been delivering lately on some good providers.

Thanks again,

CS.

HappyTug
02-17-20, 21:49
Seems these some of these pics were lifted from a couple of sites featuring fashion models. If this is at Jewel's location across from pearlridge Ross, just beware of a possible upsell and watch your time so you can hopefully get your full hour.

Any information on this provider? Nice Photos. If anyone decides to TOFTT, please report back.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/1st-time-hawaii-aiea-hot-thai-girl-private-room-37225761

Aloha,

CS.

Happytime
02-17-20, 21:51
Is there anyone else that can verify there is FS at this place? I just don't want to waste my time and see Sophie and Nidnoi there and get there same service. Thanks in advance.No Thai place outside of century center ever offered FS for me even for 300 there saying even wahiawa offered FS I don't believe it.

HappyTug
02-17-20, 21:55
Sure a lot of Jenny's. One at CC 27th floor, one at Vera's, one on 12 xx King Street, one on 14 xx King Street, Jenny (Sophie) at Middle Street, the one who spells it different in CC (Jenni), and lastly the legendary Jennifer (Junko). LOL.

Jan,

Nicely done! Thanks for the great feedback on Jenny. I was tempted to try her recently. Sad I didn't now. Jenny is officially on the "to do list". Vera has really been delivering lately on some good providers.

Thanks again,

CS.

LipReader
02-17-20, 21:59
Seems these some of these pics were lifted from a couple of sites featuring fashion models. If this is at Jewel's location across from pearlridge Ross, just beware of a possible upsell and watch your time so you can hopefully get your full hour.Yes that's Jewels place and those pics are definitely not
her. She also will short you and ask way too much $$.

Leo808
02-17-20, 23:22
Mimosa was unbelievable hot. Pictures are 100% real. Nice real tits and really great attitude. She's really friendly and gives a great massage. A great change of pace from all these AMP. I highly recommend trying her out before she leaves. Any questions pm me. Will repeat.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/mimosa-colombian-blazing-hot-5-0-spinner-1st-time-perfection-text-only-39058812

GaabDude
02-17-20, 23:49
I had a very enjoyable time today with a 40 ish yo woman, lots of fun in the CC but I was looking for a lovely woman in her 20's. Anyone know where they are living these days?

I know the other AMPs don't have.

Strip clubs have girlies this age but didn't want to deal with all that goes with that.

Any suggestions?

WhateverIWant
02-18-20, 03:30
Must be the equivalent of Cocos in LA. I think every shop in Honolulu must have a Jenny. And in LA a coco. LOL.

Sure a lot of Jenny's. One at CC 27th floor, one at Vera's, one on 12 xx King Street, one on 14 xx King Street, Jenny (Sophie) at Middle Street, the one who spells it different in CC (Jenni), and lastly the legendary Jennifer (Junko). LOL.

JapmpGuy
02-18-20, 05:40

Aloha,

CS.Texted "Becca" and she said theres no extras. Theres other girls that operate from the same house and some may give HJs. But this house is generally an upsell and bad service location. I'd avoid it.

Asstro
02-18-20, 13:16
Sure a lot of Jenny's. One at CC 27th floor, one at Vera's, one on 12 xx King Street, one on 14 xx King Street, Jenny (Sophie) at Middle Street, the one who spells it different in CC (Jenni), and lastly the legendary Jennifer (Junko). LOL.You know you monger too much if you know all the Jennys. I used to know all the Cindys and Julies.

Shy Boto
02-18-20, 13:31
Anybody know of any young mt at pin thai thinking of getting He instead of FS because of my small jr I don't want to be laughed at.

Mr Solo74
02-18-20, 13:49

Be safe bros.Hey brother,

Do you have the link or contact info for this place?

Mahaloz!

BoboBrotha
02-18-20, 16:50
Texted "Becca" and she said theres no extras. Theres other girls that operate from the same house and some may give HJs. But this house is generally an upsell and bad service location. I'd avoid it.I can confirm that at least one of the girls tried to up sell and then after HE was all done then requested $2 total. I was blown away.

Cloe Stone
02-18-20, 17:18
Mimosa was unbelievable hot. Pictures are 100% real. Nice real tits and really great attitude. She's really friendly and gives a great massage. A great change of pace from all these AMP. I highly recommend trying her out before she leaves. Any questions pm me. Will repeat.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/mimosa-colombian-blazing-hot-5-0-spinner-1st-time-perfection-text-only-39058812Can you please provide some additional information about Mimosa? Like what unit in CC? Seems like an AMP. Would be nice if she was just a visiting massage provider that offers more. The price of service is a true indication. This might be better placed in the thread for "Massage Therapist", which are independent AMPs and the CC Chinese Connection. Trying to keep things in the right threads. Things have been better lately.

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
02-18-20, 17:23
Hey brother,

Mahaloz!This post got a bit diluted, yet if you click back and read a bit you will find what you are looking for. This is the new Middle Street Thai Place. Jenny (Sophie) and Nidnoi are main providers that have been reviewed many times of the years. Both good massage w / HE. There is a new girl working there that was using fake photos (Jessica Babyfat). Most the visiting Thai Providers that use fake photos try to find photos similar to what they think they look like. Most the Thai Providers that have been here for awhile use real photos (perhaps a few years younger), which is appreciated.

Anyway, the Middle Street Place has some good reviews and is a good place for this thread.

Aloha,

CS.

Cloe Stone
02-18-20, 17:32
Sure a lot of Jenny's. One at CC 27th floor, one at Vera's, one on 12 xx King Street, one on 14 xx King Street, Jenny (Sophie) at Middle Street, the one who spells it different in CC (Jenni), and lastly the legendary Jennifer (Junko). LOL.Happy Tug,

Good point, yet the many Jenny's are not that hard to differentiate. The new Jenny (Vera's Place) just got a good review and appears to be a massage w / HE provider. Jenny in 2701 is the similar, Thai, good reviews of massage w / HE.

Jenny on Middle Street is Thai, a bit older that the two in CC, but does a good massage w / HE. She has been reported to provide prostate massage and if who knows, perhaps more is on the menu, never been interested enough to ask.

Jennifer / Junko has many mixed reviews, but she is an older Japanese, Independent Provider that offers FS. She even has her on thread with a lot of reviews and comments.

Jenni (Rina) is a small, Chinese "spinner" that is and Independent Provider with her own unit in CC that at one point was a perfect provider for this thread, yet in recent years has mostly been provider FS. I will vouch for this Jenni, her massage skills have improved over the years and she is so tiny that her back walking is pretty good. Have not seen her for awhile, but would repeat, even for a massage w / HE.

Hope this clears things up on the "Many Jenny's".

Aloha,

CS.

Crazy72
02-18-20, 17:38
This post got a bit diluted, yet if you click back and read a bit you will find what you are looking for. This is the new Middle Street Thai Place. Jenny (Sophie) and Nidnoi are main providers that have been reviewed many times of the years. Both good massage w / HE. There is a new girl working there that was using fake photos (Jessica Babyfat). Most the visiting Thai Providers that use fake photos try to find photos similar to what they think they look like. Most the Thai Providers that have been here for awhile use real photos (perhaps a few years younger), which is appreciated.

Anyway, the Middle Street Place has some good reviews and is a good place for this thread.

Aloha,

CS.Have been there a couple time recently. Seen Nidnoi. Seems to have gotten bigger. If she likes you good for two pops. Very playful.

Also seen Rayya. She too is bigger and softer. Decent massage and easy roaming on top. Does speak much English so not much of conversation.

Warning on parking. It's hot or miss on the street right in front.

Cloe Stone
02-18-20, 17:50
Seems these some of these pics were lifted from a couple of sites featuring fashion models. If this is at Jewel's location across from pearlridge Ross, just beware of a possible upsell and watch your time so you can hopefully get your full hour.Happy,

If Becca is at Jewel's Place by Pearlridge, it's a no go for me.

However, if she is working in the house in Halawa that visiting Thai Girls have been working at, it might be worthy of a visit? I got a report from a fellow monger a few weeks back about a cute Thai Provider in her 20's (Daisy) was working at a Halawa House, near the District Park. Review was that the massage w / HE was good. He has many other providers that he prefers, but reported an overall good experience. I also think Kylie, tall, pretty Thai Provider that worked with Bella / Kendall in CC (2403) was working there, or is working there? Anyway, if you decide to TOFTT, please let us know.

Here is the link for Kylie:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-hot-girl-great-thai-massage-by-thai-masseuse-come-try/8143311.html

Here is the link again for Becca:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1st-time-hawaii-aiea-hot-thai-girl-becca-private-room-1week/9561798.html

Aloha,

CS.

HappyTug
02-18-20, 17:59
Yup, I agree. If at Jewel's place, it's a no go. If it is at the house where Kylie works. Then maybe. Hard to say, as reviews are mixed.

However I have seen Kylie and can vouch that she is a hot looking provider and her finish was above average.

Happy,

If Becca is at Jewel's Place by Pearlridge, it's a no go for me.

However, if she is working in the house in Halawa that visiting Thai Girls have been working at, it might be worthy of a visit? I got a report from a fellow monger a few weeks back about a cute Thai Provider in her 20's (Daisy) was working at a Halawa House, near the District Park. Review was that the massage w / HE was good. He has many other providers that he prefers, but reported an overall good experience. I also think Kylie, tall, pretty Thai Provider that worked with Bella / Kendall in CC (2403) was working there, or is working there? Anyway, if you decide to TOFTT, please let us know.

Here is the link for Kylie:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aiea-hot-girl-great-thai-massage-by-thai-masseuse-come-try/8143311.html

Here is the link again for Becca:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1st-time-hawaii-aiea-hot-thai-girl-becca-private-room-1week/9561798.html

Aloha,

CS.

HappyTug
02-18-20, 18:02
Good info, thanks! I mostly posted up for the newbies, as the more seasoned folks can differentiate among them for the most part as long as it B&S is not done.

Happy Tug,

Good point, yet the many Jenny's are not that hard to differentiate. The new Jenny (Vera's Place) just got a good review and appears to be a massage w / HE provider. Jenny in 2701 is the similar, Thai, good reviews of massage w / HE.

Jenny on Middle Street is Thai, a bit older that the two in CC, but does a good massage w / HE. She has been reported to provide prostate massage and if who knows, perhaps more is on the menu, never been interested enough to ask.

Jennifer / Junko has many mixed reviews, but she is an older Japanese, Independent Provider that offers FS. She even has her on thread with a lot of reviews and comments.

Jenni (Rina) is a small, Chinese "spinner" that is and Independent Provider with her own unit in CC that at one point was a perfect provider for this thread, yet in recent years has mostly been provider FS. I will vouch for this Jenni, her massage skills have improved over the years and she is so tiny that her back walking is pretty good. Have not seen her for awhile, but would repeat, even for a massage w / HE.

Aloha,

CS.

DaViper
02-18-20, 18:10
No Thai place outside of century center ever offered FS for me even for 300 there saying even wahiawa offered FS I don't believe it.I'm just curious people come on here saying FS here and FS there but seriously nobody mentions who offering FS for example most of us know Nidnoi and Sophie hasn't offered FS and if they do and they mentioning FS we should be told who so we don't waste our time. As for wahiawa most of us know Laila and Gigi don't offer FS but like you said some peeps saying wahiawa offers FS but they fail to mention who is offering FS. My Opinion if you are going to mention this place offers FS then you should be mentioning who so nobody goes and gets disappointed and I do know some girls offer only some guys they like but again nobody is mentioning which provider so its like go there and guess which one.

HappyTug
02-18-20, 21:11
Ha-ha-ha! I never thought of it that way! LOL! No wonder I got no money!

You know you monger too much if you know all the Jennys. I used to know all the Cindys and Julies.

JDorian
02-18-20, 21:38
I had a very enjoyable time today with a 40 ish yo woman, lots of fun in the CC but I was looking for a lovely woman in her 20's. Anyone know where they are living these days?

Strip clubs have girlies this age but didn't want to deal with all that goes with that.

Any suggestions?Eros, tryst, and private delights occasionally advertise girls in their 20's. Youth and beauty will cost you. Prices for that level start at 600 and can go upwards of 2 K. There is no guarantee that service will match looks. You're paying for her beauty. The ship has sailed on AMPs offering 20 somethings. Good luck in your search.

Honolulu1
02-19-20, 00:09
I'm just curious people come on here saying FS here and FS there but seriously nobody mentions who offering FS for example most of us know Nidnoi and Sophie hasn't offered FS and if they do and they mentioning FS we should be told who so we don't waste our time. As for wahiawa most of us know Laila and Gigi don't offer FS but like you said some peeps saying wahiawa offers FS but they fail to mention who is offering FS. My Opinion if you are going to mention this place offers FS then you should be mentioning who so nobody goes and gets disappointed and I do know some girls offer only some guys they like but again nobody is mentioning which provider so its like go there and guess which one.I agree with DaViper, I go to these Thai places and yeah you throw out the $300 and they still no bite. So my take is it's providers or Thai girls themselves maybe writing to entice us guys to go and check it out. When we should of went elsewhere and at least got FS from an AMP. I usually just go for the massage and HJ. Standard rates, but if you push your upsell agenda, I won't even ask for HJ and leave you a $5-$10 tip. Us guys all work hard, we ate paying inflated prices just to go eat the frickin cake. No thanks. Just saying, Hono1. Bring back them Korean Mama San places please.

HappyTug
02-19-20, 00:14
Went to go check it out based on all of the reviews about this place. Went during the daytime to ensure I didn't get jacked in the parking lot and saw Nidnoi. I used to see her back in her Pin Thai Aiea days and although she has aged a bit and gained quite a bit of weight, her massage skills are still very good. Had a couple of kinks and she got the all taken care of. HE was pretty sensual and not jackhammer style, which was a plus. Usual damage and unfortunately I did not get to see the other talent, as they were busy in the other rooms.

Could not hear any full on sex action as others have stated, but the facility is clean and closer to me that CC. Once someone posts a name of a provider there who is associated with FS, I may go back to try it out.

Handsome111
02-19-20, 01:52

Any suggestions?Who was this woman who rocked your world.

GaabDude
02-19-20, 02:02
Who was this woman who rocked your world.Amy was the lady. Great time at the CC.

Moku808
02-19-20, 03:48
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-in-honolulu/9606194.html

Any reviews on this provider?

I like the sweet and innocent looking milfs.

Cloe Stone
02-20-20, 04:32
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-in-honolulu/9606194.html

I like the sweet and innocent looking milfs.Seems like Irene moved to King Street and I think the other girl might be May, older, nice Thai Provider that worked at Thai Hawaiian in CC?

Here is Irene's ad:

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-spa-in-town/9605794.html

If anyone has tried Irene's New Spa please update this post.

Thanks,

CS.

Lick YourClit
02-20-20, 10:36

I like the sweet and innocent looking milfs.I tried she is a sweet sexy MILF nice ass good massage very friendly not much roaming she was doing legit massage but she seen jr ready for action and I rubbed her ass and ask if I could get he she first said no then I offered her the extra tip and she went for it she is worth a visit enjoy.

Xyz808
02-20-20, 14:34
I agree with DaViper, I go to these Thai places and yeah you throw out the $300 and they still no bite. So my take is it's providers or Thai girls themselves maybe writing to entice us guys to go and check it out. When we should of went elsewhere and at least got FS from an AMP. I usually just go for the massage and HJ. Standard rates, but if you push your upsell agenda, I won't even ask for HJ and leave you a $5-$10 tip. Us guys all work hard, we ate paying inflated prices just to go eat the frickin cake. No thanks. Just saying, Hono1. Bring back them Korean Mama San places please.Think I read in the Korean bar thread that the reason why they go to those places is because the thrill of the hunt. Those places aren't my cup of tea, but I can relate to seeing MT's. If you want to drop cash and fuck, then go to the MP. I enjoy seeing how far I can get with a MT. From a legit one to HE or a HE girl to go FS. And yes I have had some Thai ones go from HE to FS inside and outside of their establishment. Do I get it on the first try? Of course not. Am I batting 1000 with them? Again, definitely not. But like the others have said before me it's the thrill of the hunt.

BeerAddict
02-20-20, 16:37
Hey brother,

Mahaloz!DM me is still interested bro.

LastHurrah
02-20-20, 16:40
I tried she is a sweet sexy MILF nice ass good massage very friendly not much roaming she was doing legit massage but she seen jr ready for action and I rubbed her ass and ask if I could get he she first said no then I offered her the extra tip and she went for it she is worth a visit enjoy.Thank you. She is one of the prettier ones and looks like a safe bet at CC after a lot of fails. Going to try for sure now. Mahalo.

Moku808
02-20-20, 18:22
I like the sweet and innocent and that is exactly what I got, sweet and innocent.

A little weak on the massage, but her beauty and personality made up for it. This one I'd take home to mommy.

I tried she is a sweet sexy MILF nice ass good massage very friendly not much roaming she was doing legit massage but she seen jr ready for action and I rubbed her ass and ask if I could get he she first said no then I offered her the extra tip and she went for it she is worth a visit enjoy.

FleshPrince
02-20-20, 21:00
FS was offered to me but I declined and just enjoyed the massage and HE.

I only got HE but the sounds of FS could be heard when I was there. A buddy mine went after me and Tischa gave him FS. I went back and still was only offered a HE. Good HE so I am happy. Basing my FS assessment on the noises and my buddy's personal experience.Wait I'm confused. Your 1st post regarding the Middle Street place said that you were offered FS but declined (in the massage with HE thread). But your last post in the massage parlor thread about the same place states that you WERE NOT offered FS. So just wanted to confirm that you are talking about the same Middle Street place in the two threads.
[

Handsome111
02-20-20, 21:12
I like the sweet and innocent and that is exactly what I got, sweet and innocent.

A little weak on the massage, but her beauty and personality made up for it. This one I'd take home to mommy.Yeah but did you blast off your rocket.

Shibiko
02-20-20, 21:52
Happy Tug,

Aloha,

CS.Does anyone have Jenni's (Rina) contact number? Not sure if she's even here.

Xyz808
02-20-20, 22:01
Does anyone have Jenni's (Rina) contact number? Not sure if she's even here.https://cityxguide.photo/ads/808-218-1395-sexy-jenni-cute-spinner-best-service__1581710007-39060730

Ain't this her? She's been posting choke the past few days.

Moku808
02-20-20, 22:18
No hint of extras and did not think of bribing her for extras. But there will be a next time, as I enjoy the chase, more than the kill.

Yeah but did you blast off your rocket.

WomenLover2
02-20-20, 22:41
I want to visit Middle Street Thai Massage but weary of the.

Ghetto like surroundings (looks scary). Also parking is limited.

Is the surrounding area safe?

WomenLover2
02-21-20, 00:20

A little weak on the massage, but her beauty and personality made up for it. This one I'd take home to mommy.I saw her at Phusasiam Aiea. She had no personality. Seemed upset and no conversation.

It was so bad I asked her if she was having a bad day.

Asked for HE and she kept up selling saying that she has a lot of customers.

I thought she was arrogant and wouldn't recommend.

FCH300
02-21-20, 00:53
Does anyone have Jenni's (Rina) contact number? Not sure if she's even here.https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-218-1395-sexy-jenni-cute-spinner-best-service__1581710007-39060730

BeerAddict
02-21-20, 09:00
Wait I'm confused. Your 1st post regarding the Middle Street place said that you were offered FS but declined (in the massage with HE thread). But your last post in the massage parlor thread about the same place states that you WERE NOT offered FS. So just wanted to confirm that you are talking about the same Middle Street place in the two threads.
[Sorry fellas, was offered it the first time and declined and was never offered again because Nidnoi told her that when I declined I must be a cop. Far from one. My bad on the confusion boys.

IQuietly
02-21-20, 09:30
Sorry fellas, was offered it the first time and declined and was never offered again because Nidnoi told her that when I declined I must be a cop. Far from one. My bad on the confusion boys.Who was it that offered FS? How did you hear Nidnoi told her you must be a cop? I have never heard of the ladies discussing anything that was happening behind the closed doors in front of a customer. It doesn't sound like Nidnoi at all. I am still.

Confused.

Russ1234
02-21-20, 14:53

I like the sweet and innocent looking milfs.As someone mentioned, it looks like Irene moved to a new location. She's one of my all time favorites. Pretty, friendly, good to great massage, sensual HJ, and never ever shorts on time. I've seen her a few dozen times. No more than HJ available.

DaninHawaii
02-21-20, 15:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DaninHawaii
02-21-20, 15:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FleshPrince
02-21-20, 18:48
Sorry fellas, was offered it the first time and declined and was never offered again because Nidnoi told her that when I declined I must be a cop. Far from one. My bad on the confusion boys.

Who was it that offered FS? How did you hear Nidnoi told her you must be a cop? I have never heard of the ladies discussing anything that was happening behind the closed doors in front of a customer. It doesn't sound like Nidnoi at all. I am still.

Confused.Iquietly- you bring up some good questions. Something doesn't seem just right. Hopefully there are some good explanations that will serve to unconfuse everyone.

Moku808
02-21-20, 19:09
If you aggravate or scare the animal, it will not respond well. Be prepared to be bucked, kicked or never bitten. It takes time, patience and compassion until the animal responds positively to your presence. Goes the same for humans as well.

I saw her at Phusasiam Aiea. She had no personality. Seemed upset and no conversation.It was so bad I asked her if she was having a bad day.Asked for HE and she kept up selling saying that she has a lot of customers.I thought she was arrogant and wouldn't recommend.

DavidLopez
02-22-20, 00:04
Holy shoots, Mimosa is super hot! Easily the hottest girl out there right now. No FS, but I'd rather have a HE from her than FS from 90% of the available talent. Just my opinion.

We are referring to this gorgeous lady.

Based on Lifetime's recommendation I went to see her. Those pictures are here, but she looks even better in person. She's in her mid-twenties, petite, with a very fit body, beautiful real breasts, and a beautiful Apple ass.

TheSpius19
02-22-20, 04:05
So I read a lot of the reviews on here and thought, "Sure. Why not? I'll try her. ".

BIG. MISTAKE.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-202-0104-so-cute-best-service-oily-nude-b2b-39013097/

Put it plainly, China Syndicate bait-and-switch. Yes, she's thin and has fake boobs (32 b man made) and is mid-thirties (though white guys would think she's younger). But she answered her phone, and did speech-to-text about 6 times. BEFORE she climbed on top and slid it in. And then, I kid you not. She answered two more texts and a phone call WHILE SHE WAS ON ME. And all this was after a lackluster BJ and massage that mainly felt like she was trying to shove me off the table.

I stopped it all. Pushed her off (gently) and got dressed. She had the balls to ask for her tip. I left her $20 to avoid drama and left. If you're cool with someone basically sitting on you while they take phone calls, go for it, but I've got standards.

Oh, I made sure to tell her it was because of her phone calls that I was leaving. She looked depressed. I couldn't have cared less.

DirtyRed2014
02-22-20, 04:57
So I read a lot of the reviews on here and thought, "Sure. Why not? I'll try her. ".

BIG. MISTAKE.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/808-202-0104-so-cute-best-service-oily-nude-b2b-39013097/

Put it plainly, China Syndicate bait-and-switch. Yes, she's thin and has fake boobs (32 b man made) and is mid-thirties (though white guys would think she's younger). But she answered her phone, and did speech-to-text about 6 times. BEFORE she climbed on top and slid it in. And then, I kid you not. She answered two more texts and a phone call WHILE SHE WAS ON ME. And all this was after a lackluster BJ and massage that mainly felt like she was trying to shove me off the table.

I stopped it all. Pushed her off (gently) and got dressed. She had the balls to ask for her tip. I left her $20 to avoid drama and left. If you're cool with someone basically sitting on you while they take phone calls, go for it, but I've got standards.

Oh, I made sure to tell her it was because of her phone calls that I was leaving. She looked depressed. I couldn't have cared less.Unfortunately many of the girls use fake photos to protect their identities. Many of them want to make sure their family and friends never see the ads. But it does feel like a bait and switch. Agreed. Hopefully the real girls look as good as the photos.

DirtyRed2014
02-22-20, 05:01
SO far almost every AMP that I went to offers a HE, even the ones claiming to be professional only and don't even ask etc. So far only Paradise in Pearl City is the only one not to offer any extras! Lots of nice girls! I would like a HE or more from a local girl tho sometimes.

PrettyThaiBabe
02-22-20, 05:15
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Moku808
02-22-20, 05:45
Just saw May's picture and she is a cutie well. Anybody got the 411 on her? Massage skills? Extras? Personality?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-spa-in-town/9608444.

If you aggravate or scare the animal, it will not respond well. Be prepared to be bucked, kicked or never bitten. It takes time, patience and compassion until the animal responds positively to your presence. Goes the same for humans as well.

DaViper
02-22-20, 17:25
I noticed alot of the ladies from pin thai /4 season has moved to this place Nidnoi, sophie, cherry and now Nancy all provides HE.

TheSpius19
02-22-20, 17:34
Unfortunately many of the girls use fake photos to protect their identities. Many of them want to make sure their family and friends never see the ads. But it does feel like a bait and switch. Agreed. Hopefully the real girls look as good as the photos.She did not.

Thus: Bait-and-switch.

Museki
02-22-20, 21:42
Unfortunately many of the girls use fake photos to protect their identities. Many of them want to make sure their family and friends never see the ads. But it does feel like a bait and switch. Agreed. Hopefully the real girls look as good as the photos.I imagine you are mainly talking about the Chinese hos. I think they use fake photos to sucker you in. If they used their real photos you probably wouldn't go to see them.

S Hunter
02-23-20, 00:04
Sawasdee (Hello), my name is Ticha. I offer massage services in Kalihi. I just want to say that, I am trained in the art of massages, and I take my job serious. If we ever meet, I will give you one of the best massages ever.

I want to be clear though, I do not offer any FS or BJ stuff that other providers may offer. I will be posting an advertisement soon. I am happy to be here and see the various reviews and recommendations.

Kob Kun Ka (Thank you).Best HJ with your best massage?

AVeryGoodnight
02-23-20, 08:11
Sawasdee (Hello), my name is Ticha. I offer massage services in Kalihi. I just want to say that, I am trained in the art of massages, and I take my job serious. If we ever meet, I will give you one of the best massages ever.

I want to be clear though, I do not offer any FS or BJ stuff that other providers may offer. I will be posting an advertisement soon. I am happy to be here and see the various reviews and recommendations.

Kob Kun Ka (Thank you).Pic please.

IQuietly
02-23-20, 16:02
Anyone been with university Vivian the half Russian Chinese lady recently? I seen a last unfavorable short on time report then haven't seen her ad since.

Honolulu1
02-23-20, 16:57
Just saw May's picture and she is a cutie well. Anybody got the 411 on her? Massage skills? Extras? Personality?

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-spa-in-town/9608444.May has been around a long time Moku808, she used to work at CC, old Thai Hawaiian years ago. She is posted now then poof, she isn't heard of for weeks and months and then later see a picture of her again. Maybe she get steady return customers. Believe massage and HE, nothing more from what I remember. Hono1.

Alawai
02-23-20, 17:26
Just the other day, while in the CC elevator going up to a 30-plus floor, there was a lady (Thai, cute, about 5'2, 110 lbs, maybe 30's with shoulder length blk hair) also in it. She had asked me if I was there for a massage and if I wanted one from her? I declined and then she told her name was Lilly. When she got off the elevator, I don't remember what floor, but she pointed to the 01 or 02 apartments on that floor. Does anyone know who this Lilly is and is there any ad out there for her?

Handsome111
02-23-20, 18:50
Anyone been with university Vivian the half Russian Chinese lady recently? I seen a last unfavorable short on time report then haven't seen her ad since.She only does titty fuck now not worth the price better to go to the AMP.

Hawaii Boy
02-24-20, 14:26
Just the other day, while in the CC elevator going up to a 30-plus floor, there was a lady (Thai, cute, about 5'2, 110 lbs, maybe 30's with shoulder length blk hair) also in it. She had asked me if I was there for a massage and if I wanted one from her? I declined and then she told her name was Lilly. When she got off the elevator, I don't remember what floor, but she pointed to the 01 or 02 apartments on that floor. Does anyone know who this Lilly is and is there any ad out there for her?Lily works for Sakura Foot Massage and does a great massage but all legit. Very Good Massage.

HB.

BoboBrotha
02-24-20, 14:44
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/new-young-beautiful-sweet-japanese-gilr-808-304-7895-12314953/

Went to this Kapalama place even though there were red flags in the past, meaning I tried to set something up and they said come over and when I got there no one responded to my text to give me the actual address, so I drove there for nothing. I thought I'd give it another try, but when I got there the girl looked almost irritated that I was there. She said not to worry about showering. There is no massage table, just a mattress on the ground. I was hoping for massage, but I knew that probably wouldn't happen. The sheet smelled like BO. Yet, I still didn't leave because I was thinking with the wrong head. The girl pushed on my back for maybe 1 minute, told me to flip over and delivered a jack hammer HJ with baby oil. It took me awhile to get aroused because I'm a little past my prime, and usually need some foreplay and to feel like the girl is happy. Afterward after the basic clean up she handed me a damp hand towel for me to clean the oily mess off. Said I can't shower because another costumer just arrived and was in there. I kid you not- I was there for less than 30 min.

So, if you like bad attitudes, sheets that smell like BO and poor service by all means check it out. If not, I'd avoid.

Beanlover
02-24-20, 15:26
So, last Saturday as I was leaving CC at around 11:30 am there was a Thai chick ranting to someone in the parking lot, something about someone parking in her stall. Looked like about 5'7 with heels on. She was Thick (in a Good way! Hair up in a bun so couldn't tell how long her hair really was, and fake eyelashes. I saw her through my tinted windows so really can't describe more. Anyone have any idea who this might be? I'd say she was built like Nancy that used to work in CC but works in Aiea now.

Thanks,

Get that Bean!

Moku808
02-24-20, 16:10
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll keep her on the back burner for now.

May has been around a long time Moku808, she used to work at CC, old Thai Hawaiian years ago. She is posted now then poof, she isn't heard of for weeks and months and then later see a picture of her again. Maybe she get steady return customers. Believe massage and HE, nothing more from what I remember. Hono1.

Moku808
02-24-20, 16:21
Seen her last month, and like the other reviews, found her to be a waste of my time, as nothing special here.

Said she was moving, so she might be here https://cityxguide.photo/ads/100-real-asian-girl-and-russia-girl-overseas-student-amazing-super-hot-12314953.

Anyone been with university Vivian the half Russian Chinese lady recently? I seen a last unfavorable short on time report then haven't seen her ad since.

OjiiChan69
02-24-20, 17:39
Anyone been with university Vivian the half Russian Chinese lady recently? I seen a last unfavorable short on time report then haven't seen her ad since.Once in a while you can catch her in the mood for FS, but recently oiled tit fuck which feels freaking awesome with her real big Cs, also BBBJCIM available. But she still very cute, never rush, nice place downtown. Nice spinner with thick body in right places.

Ojii.

Vapor909
02-24-20, 23:35
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/new-young-beautiful-sweet-japanese-gilr-808-304-7895-12314953/

Went to this Kapalama place even though there were red flags in the past, meaning I tried to set something up and they said come over and when I got there no one responded to my text to give me the actual address, so I drove there for nothing. I thought I'd give it another try, but when I got there the girl looked almost irritated that I was there. She said not to worry about showering. There is no massage table, just a mattress on the ground. I was hoping for massage, but I knew that probably wouldn't happen. The sheet smelled like BO. Yet, I still didn't leave because I was thinking with the wrong head. The girl pushed on my back for maybe 1 minute, told me to flip over and delivered a jack hammer HJ with baby oil. It took me awhile to get aroused because I'm a little past my prime, and usually need some foreplay and to feel like the girl is happy. Afterward after the basic clean up she handed me a damp hand towel for me to clean the oily mess off. Said I can't shower because another costumer just arrived and was in there. I kid you not- I was there for less than 30 min.

So, if you like bad attitudes, sheets that smell like BO and poor service by all means check it out. If not, I'd avoid.But was she hot?

FCH300
02-25-20, 00:15
Seen her last month, and like the other reviews, found her to be a waste of my time, as nothing special here.

Said she was moving, so she might be here https://cityxguide.photo/ads/100-real-asian-girl-and-russia-girl-overseas-student-amazing-super-hot-12314953.The above URL is NOT her!

If you are looking for Vivian you will find her here: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/young-real-sweat-bbj-hj__1582584895-39240443.

IQuietly
02-25-20, 00:50
But was she hot?Went to the Kalihi house to check out the half Japanese half Chinese lady. Pretty in a girl next door way and kind of thic in s typical daikon leg way. Bed didn't smell and she was kind of germ freak which is good. Jackhammer HJ with no massage skills. Still MSOG though. Kind of weird going to a house. Was thinking of checking out the "Russian" lady next. She would need to be half Asian from the blurry pic. Not sure I want to go now.

Honolulu1
02-25-20, 03:14
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishops-ts-downtown/9610164.html

Feeling pressure she has to post ads? Other Thai places stealing her longtime customers? Hhhmmm. Hono1.

Museki
02-25-20, 05:16
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/1188-bishops-ts-downtown/9610164.html

Feeling pressure she has to post ads? Other Thai places stealing her longtime customers? Hhhmmm. Hono1.I guess there's no honor among thieves, LOL.

Ajarn
02-25-20, 05:50
Unfortunately many of the girls use fake photos to protect their identities. Many of them want to make sure their family and friends never see the ads. But it does feel like a bait and switch. Agreed. Hopefully the real girls look as good as the photos.Not so sure. Where are you getting your info from?

There may be some Chinese indies who do their own ads, but probably most of them don't.

The Chinese Connection has its own marketing machine.

Recently there were ads for 2 really cute spinners: Mira and Mina. Well, Mira was a real blowout. Turned out to be Misa.

Gave Mina a call and was directed to one of the CC's main units. Probably the same one. There this mid-30's MILF waiting and she tried to usher me into her room. I stalled and said I was looking for Mina. She hesitated before replying she was Mina. Told her there was no way she could be Mina.

She asked me if I had seen Mina before. No. Then how does Mina look like. Told her. How do I know? From her ad. Oh, OK, then show me the ad.

Later this lady admitted that all the pics and names are fake. She was like you dummy, you actually fell for those stupid ads?

When you call their numbers, you're likely to get like an operator who will refer you to whatever unit is available. The girls will become whoever you ask for.

Ajarn
02-25-20, 05:57
Lily works for Sakura Foot Massage and does a great massage but all legit. Very Good Massage.Someone said Lily was Yaya' sis. Wouldn't that make her Chinese?

Handsome111
02-25-20, 11:18
Went to the Kalihi house to check out the half Japanese half Chinese lady. Pretty in a girl next door way and kind of thic in s typical daikon leg way. Bed didn't smell and she was kind of germ freak which is good. Jackhammer HJ with no massage skills. Still MSOG though. Kind of weird going to a house. Was thinking of checking out the "Russian" lady next. She would need to be half Asian from the blurry pic. Not sure I want to go now.So she gave you two HJ for $$.

IQuietly
02-25-20, 12:02
So she gave you two HJ for $$.$. 20 full hour with mediocre massage.

Inamona
02-25-20, 12:32

Feeling pressure she has to post ads? Other Thai places stealing her longtime customers? Hhhmmm. Hono1.Probably. She aged quit a bit from her old ads. Still a tight spinner though. Just what Daddy likes.

Hawaii Boy
02-25-20, 13:09
Someone said Lily was Yaya' sis. Wouldn't that make her Chinese?All of them are Chinese even Alice who says she is Korean.

HB.

Xyz808
02-25-20, 13:22
Probably. She aged quit a bit from her old ads. Still a tight spinner though. Just what Daddy likes.I remember seeing her ads before, but never partake. Can she give a strong massage? What's on her menu for the ending? Can PM if you want. Thanks in advance.

IQuietly
02-25-20, 17:05
So she gave you two HJ for $$.Sub par massage and 2 pops and try on 3rd for $. 20. Full hour.

Xyz808
02-26-20, 02:05

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/thai-spa-in-town/9608444.2nd that on May. Haven't seen her for a few years, but she gave an above average massage and HE. Don't think she would do anything else besides that.

Xyz808
02-26-20, 02:09
Not so sure. Where are you getting your info from?

There may be some Chinese indies who do their own ads, but probably most of them don't.

Recently there were ads for 2 really cute spinners: Mira and Mina. Well, Mira was a real blowout. Turned out to be Misa.

Gave Mina a call and was directed to one of the CC's main units. Probably the same one. There this mid-30's MILF waiting and she tried to usher me into her room. I stalled and said I was looking for Mina. She hesitated before replying she was Mina. Told her there was no way she could be Mina.

She asked me if I had seen Mina before. No. Then how does Mina look like. Told her. How do I know? From her ad. Oh, OK, then show me the ad.

Later this lady admitted that all the pics and names are fake. She was like you dummy, you actually fell for those stupid ads?

When you call their numbers, you're likely to get like an operator who will refer you to whatever unit is available. The girls will become whoever you ask for.The Chinese connection in CC is like gambling. Most of the time lose money, but once in a while you'll find a winner. I'll try one from time to time, but for the most part stay away and stick to my tried and true.

Zcorn
02-26-20, 02:24
Not so sure. Where are you getting your info from?

When you call their numbers, you're likely to get like an operator who will refer you to whatever unit is available. The girls will become whoever you ask for.I understand CC uses fake pics but how did you know it wasn't the Mina that has been reported on here previously? Body type that far off? Curious as I have wanted to sample Mina but am in the same position.

Inamona
02-26-20, 10:27
I remember seeing her ads before, but never partake. Can she give a strong massage? What's on her menu for the ending? Can PM if you want. Thanks in advance.I never had a massage from Tiffany. I think she just wants to look cute and be a boss.

Handsome111
02-26-20, 12:07
Sub par massage and 2 pops and try on 3rd for $. 20. Full hour.This was the girl I saw waste of money.

Crazy72
02-26-20, 12:57
Does anyone know if Nn / Nancy is offering more now she is working out of Vera shop. The last time I seen her she was strictly legit for me.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14894467

DRmjm
02-26-20, 14:08
I use to like playing the odds and part of the excitement was seeing who I would get! Honestly, I've yet to get one that was what I would call unattractive, they all have been average to slightly above average looking with nice bodies, totally acceptable if I'm just looking to massage and HE. However, occasionally I have hit the jackpot and got a young pretty one, of course, her name is Tina or Jenny to add to the 100's of Tina and Jenny's so I could never find her again.

The Chinese connection in CC is like gambling. Most of the time lose money, but once in a while you'll find a winner. I'll try one from time to time, but for the most part stay away and stick to my tried and true.

BarthugDrunk
02-26-20, 18:57
Does anyone know if Nn / Nancy is offering more now she is working out of Vera shop. The last time I seen her she was strictly legit for me.

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14894467Still legit and more money offered she will not accept.

Cloe Stone
02-26-20, 19:40

https://honoluluhi.assortlist.com/massagespa/a14894467Was hoping the same thing. Still legit for me. Would be a "regular" if more was offered. Still hoping she will turn.

Aloha,

CS.

Shamteo8808
02-27-20, 15:28
Hey anyone got any info on this provider. I assumed any provider in this building were legit? But if there's any action here some detail will be much appreciated. Or is this a TOFTT situation LOL.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-just-right-touch/9610164.html

Cloe Stone
02-27-20, 16:40

Feeling pressure she has to post ads? Other Thai places stealing her longtime customers? Hhhmmm. Hono1.This is not Tiffany, different lady, different shop. This is an ad for Island Thai Massage in CS. The owner goes by Tina (she was Nan at Massage Thailand back in the day when she worked with Hiran Kay in CC). Tina provides a good legit massage. Have not seen any advertising for her for awhile either. Anyway, think she has another Thai Lady working with her. This should probably go in the Legit Massage or Thai Massage Thread.

Tiffany Thai Massage is also a legit place in CS. I do not think Tiffany does massage anymore, just owner. She is cute.

Aloha,

CS.

AgentRubMore
02-28-20, 13:25
Went to see Irene's next Shop after moving away from CC.

Have'nt seen her in a long time. The same sweet, pretty, I like hugging with some lomi lomi roaming, nice economy size body, happy and good service for me. Nothing more than that. FME.

Been to this shop before, easy to find, parking in the back. One bathroom. Has other MTs working independent, so gets busy. Answers calls, and accommodates walkins. YMMV.

IRock2701
02-28-20, 13:48
Anybody tried local girl Rose or Jasmine? TGTBT? Thinking about making an appointment today. Can PM info if you like.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hot-therapist-local-my-name-is-rose-38567527

Silentone
02-28-20, 16:27
The above URL is NOT her!

If you are looking for Vivian you will find her here: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/young-real-sweat-bbj-hj__1582584895-39240443.How close of a resemblance are these pics to Russian vivian?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/russian-sexy-young-100-real-and-recent-pics-best-service-39288692

S1.

Chubs
02-28-20, 16:56
I noticed alot of the ladies from pin thai /4 season has moved to this place Nidnoi, sophie, cherry and now Nancy all provides HE.Went to Middle St venue. Had Maria. She draped me.

No HE offered.

However, the massage was really good. First time with Maria, very pretty. She asked if wanted hard, medium, or soft. I asked her to start hard, see how it goes. I left feeling good, no HE though.

Could be a case of first timers for me aka YMMV.

Will return for a good massage, and will update if things evolve beyond 'good'.

IQuietly
02-28-20, 17:12
How close of a resemblance are these pics to Russian vivian?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/russian-sexy-young-100-real-and-recent-pics-best-service-39288692

S1.I saw her about a year back at university and none of the pics she posts that I have seen are her. She is kind of cute with a goofy laugh. I'm thinking of checking her out again.

IQuietly
02-28-20, 17:19
Anybody tried local girl Rose or Jasmine? TGTBT? Thinking about making an appointment today. Can PM info if you like.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/hot-therapist-local-my-name-is-rose-38567527Saw Rose. Very Nice girl. I'm pretty sure the pics are her. I saw her no make up without the sexy pouty lips. She is still a pretty haole girl with a nice personality. Her smile is warm and attitude friendly. OK massage. I'm planning an seeing her again when I make the rounds. I'd like to see jasmine next. Rose is definitely repeat quality for me.

Van Deventer
02-28-20, 21:29
Saw Rose. Very Nice girl. I'm pretty sure the pics are her. I saw her no make up without the sexy pouty lips. She is still a pretty haole girl with a nice personality. Her smile is warm and attitude friendly. OK massage. I'm planning an seeing her again when I make the rounds. I'd like to see jasmine next. Rose is definitely repeat quality for me.Are they in CC in one of the existing spas?

S Hunter
02-29-20, 00:15
I saw her about a year back at university and none of the pics she posts that I have seen are her. She is kind of cute with a goofy laugh. I'm thinking of checking her out again.How close is the body to the pics?

IQuietly
02-29-20, 14:55
Are they in CC in one of the existing spas?Cc 2 at 3.

IQuietly
02-29-20, 15:00
How close is the body to the pics?I seen her too long ago to be a helpful commenter on her current body. One of the others will need to chime in.

RamboMan88
03-02-20, 03:42
HI. AM newbie here in Honolulu and searched some ads in BEDPAGE and picked one.

It was in the Century building and #211.

The mama called a Japanese AMP and paid for $60 for room charges.

And I demanded HE and she said it's $60 for Hand. And BJ was $100 and FS was $200.

She was bad and I just said to her "STOP, and I quitted.

And I requested just msg but she rejected saying kinda HE is not included msg.

Is that normal? What's the basic or normal price massage and HE here?

Blade82
03-03-20, 07:47
HI. AM newbie here in Honolulu and searched some ads in BEDPAGE and picked one.

It was in the Century building and #211.

The mama called a Japanese AMP and paid for $60 for room charges.

And I demanded HE and she said it's $60 for Hand. And BJ was $100 and FS was $200.

She was bad and I just said to her "STOP, and I quitted.

And I requested just msg but she rejected saying kinda HE is not included msg.

Is that normal? What's the basic or normal price massage and HE here?Yes, $60 is the standard massage service, everything else is extra. Everything sounds just about normal, except 260 total for FS is pretty steep for that type of place.

AgentRubMore
03-03-20, 12:57
Was hoping the same thing. Still legit for me. Would be a "regular" if more was offered. Still hoping she will turn.

Aloha,

CS.I was offered HJ for $$. No negotiation. Declined, NE only. She said that's what I give the other girls. What!! They do share information about customers. I will pay $$ for special extra service to my favorites. Enjoy.

Mr Solo74
03-03-20, 12:57
Saw Rose. Very Nice girl. I'm pretty sure the pics are her. I saw her no make up without the sexy pouty lips. She is still a pretty haole girl with a nice personality. Her smile is warm and attitude friendly. OK massage. I'm planning an seeing her again when I make the rounds. I'd like to see jasmine next. Rose is definitely repeat quality for me.Are these girls FS or just massage with HE?

IQuietly
03-03-20, 14:21
Are these girls FS or just massage with HE?Only got HE out of the ladies there. I asked for extra once or twice but it wasn't in the menu. Can others comment on this?

DeepState
03-03-20, 23:35
Demi, Pink, Silk and Mimosa. Really beautiful compared to everyone else on this rock. Demi, Pink, Silk were HE only but did have the magic touch. Mimosa was a great but expensive (HE only) exotic Columbian. Unfortunately, they are all gone. Fun FS Anna is leaving soon too.

So what now? Any suggestions?

Cloe Stone
03-04-20, 17:39
If anyone has any information, please share. Seems like a lot of new places popping up in Aiea? If I TOFTT, will report back.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-visiting-young-cute-mainland-girl-real-pics-747-247-7761aiea/9613766.html

Aloha,

CS.

MamaBeans
03-04-20, 18:10
If anyone has any information, please share. Seems like a lot of new places popping up in Aiea? If I TOFTT, will report back.

https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/first-time-visiting-young-cute-mainland-girl-real-pics-747-247-7761aiea/9613766.html

Aloha,

CS.Looks like she's from Cali and works for pin Thai in that huge 10 room suite that's super nice and clean, like going to a hotel in some countries.

AirportUse
03-04-20, 21:43
Anyone try lily at Bella's place yet?

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/we-know-how-to-please-u-special-top-less-massage-rub-down-808-352-9339-30979011

Cloe Stone
03-06-20, 16:18

Aloha,

CS.

Looks like she's from Cali and works for pin Thai in that huge 10 room suite that's super nice and clean, like going to a hotel in some countries.Any information on the massage, extras available?

Thanks,

CS.

Cloe Stone
03-06-20, 16:24
Just thought I would provide a review on this visiting Thai Provider. Working out of an apartment near military installment in Pearl Highlands. Clean place, good parking. Goes by Jane or Abby, she is pretty with great, small body, mid to late 20's. Massage is more of a body rub with HE. Would only repeat because she is pretty with a great body. I am picky, yet she is the kind of girl I would barfine if I were in Thailand.

Here is the ad: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-guys-it-rsquo-s-time-to-relax-i-rsquo-m-new-here-real-pics/9611680.html.

Aloha,

CS.

Crazy72
03-06-20, 16:49
Joy is back in condo in Pearlridge.

https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/the-best-of-march-is-here-38610308

HappyTug
03-06-20, 17:12
What was the damage and level of roaming allowed please. Thanks!

Just thought I would provide a review on this visiting Thai Provider. Working out of an apartment near military installment in Pearl Highlands. Clean place,
parking. Goes by Jane or Abby, she is pretty with great, small body, mid to late 20's. Massage is more of a body rub with HE. Would only repeat because she is pretty with a great body. I am picky, yet she is the kind of girl I would barfine if I were in Thailand.

Here is the ad: https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hey-guys-it-rsquo-s-time-to-relax-i-rsquo-m-new-here-real-pics/9611680.html.

Aloha,

CS.

Moku808
03-07-20, 16:09
Gave May a try and she was AMAZING, sweet personality, pretty, good somewhat strong massage and great stretching. Plus she kept Jr sensually entertained from the beginning to end. Becoming the new favorite at 12 XX King. Definitely a keeper. Attached the current line up at 12 XX.

May has been around a long time Moku808, she used to work at CC, old Thai Hawaiian years ago. She is posted now then poof, she isn't heard of for weeks and months and then later see a picture of her again. Maybe she get steady return customers. Believe massage and HE, nothing more from what I remember. Hono1.

HobbeZ
03-09-20, 17:07
TOFT tried lily out. Typical bait and switch. Not the person in the pic. Massage skills mediocre at best and only offer HE no FS like the ad implies. You need to pay quite a lot just to get her top off. However she did allow alot of roaming.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/we-know-how-to-please-u-special-top-less-massage-rub-down-808-352-9339-30979011

Xyz808
03-09-20, 22:24
TOFT tried lily out. Typical bait and switch. Not the person in the pic. Massage skills mediocre at best and only offer HE no FS like the ad implies. You need to pay quite a lot just to get her top off. However she did allow alot of roaming.

https://cityxguide.photo/ads/we-know-how-to-please-u-special-top-less-massage-rub-down-808-352-9339-30979011The ad says no escort / no full service. Topless massage 160.