PDA

View Full Version : Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37

BillFourFree
07-24-23, 19:46
TJ Geek
Wanted to confirm your reference on Ariel, very nice Polish gal. Good looking and nice natural boobs. Would see her agin.

Thanks for the recommendation!

DivingDeep70
07-24-23, 21:19
I just noticed the same thing and still down two days later, which I assume is BAD for Nick. Michelle's has also historically been my "go to" when I'm visiting Chicago. I am headed to Chi-town in a couple of weeks for work and now I'm scrambling to figure out a back-up plan. I'd rather not have to go through another screening process.I don't even know how he makes enough to pay the hosting fees. That agency is so old, the women were old when they started. They have not recruited anyone in ages, Just old ladies who returned older. The 2 younger ones left and are Indy on Tryst now and that's all she wrote. I'm surprised anyone books with them. Then again, I have not used them in probably 15 years so what do I know. Oh, I know it's been the same 3-4 women like Gina.

Terrapin911
07-25-23, 05:33
I don't even know how he makes enough to pay the hosting fees. That agency is so old, the women were old when they started. They have not recruited anyone in ages, Just old ladies who returned older. The 2 younger ones left and are Indy on Tryst now and that's all she wrote. I'm surprised anyone books with them. Then again, I have not used them in probably 15 years so what do I know. Oh, I know it's been the same 3-4 women like Gina.I have not used Michelle's in ages myself. Been probably 10 years. There was a short time not long ago I considered seeing a new girl they had who looked worthwhile, a asian gal if I recall, that he mentioned on her profile page you guys have been begging for this type of girl now here she is kinda thing. But she was literally on the site for a week, schedules didn't align that week and then she was gone. The only other gal I was interested in has been gone since Covid, listed as returning soon. But has been listed as returning soon for two years now. Guess there are differing definitions of the word soon. Guessing he was keeping her pics up on the site just because the pics are hot.

Back 10 years ago or so he used to have a nice rotation of hotties come and go, but has been stale for a LONG time at this point.

TP.

Chiguyxxx
07-25-23, 10:50
I used Michelles many years ago too. Must have been at least 15 maybe 20. One of the best dates I have had. Gorgeous blonde. I always wanted to see this one lady there with short hair and a real fit body, but she left never to return. From time to time I would check the site out but after Charlize left I don't think I ever saw anybody I wanted to book. All things must come to an end.

Moejoo
07-25-23, 13:49
I used Michelles many years ago too. Must have been at least 15 maybe 20. One of the best dates I have had. Gorgeous blonde. I always wanted to see this one lady there with short hair and a real fit body, but she left never to return. From time to time I would check the site out but after Charlize left I don't think I ever saw anybody I wanted to book. All things must come to an end.I remember reading that Nick was very ill some time ago and the site was down for a bit, maybe his age and health caught up with him. 20 plus years ago his girls were commanding 50 to 100 more than the other popular agencies but as time went by he held his prices as the other agencies brought in a constant stream of new girls and he became somewhat of a has been.

ChiGuy6069
07-26-23, 10:36
Another multi-year patron of Michelle's checking in. Website still down as of today but their phone number is still connected. Going to try and contact them today and report back.

Nick definitely seems to have stepped back from recruiting new talent, with the old staples all being unchanged for what feels like forever. Kira Vu was one of my ATFs, and some of the other touring girls Michelle's worked with were great too.

It would be a shame if Michelle's is gone for good. I guess that leaves AC as the primary agency in town?

TheJaBest
07-26-23, 15:40
Don't think so. I don't see any overlap. I know both.The same girls 100% with a different names and a little different prices.

Natalie is Irina. Olga is Ryana. Eve is Oriana.

I seen all of them. They even told me so about their both names. Thank you.

Riina
07-26-23, 18:01
The same girls 100% with a different names and a little different prices.

Natalie is Irina. Olga is Ryana. Eve is Oriana.

I seen all of them. They even told me so about their both names. Thank you.They told you about their different names, but did they specifically tell you the agencies are the same?

BigPapSlap
07-26-23, 20:06
Also someone who's used Michelle's many times over the last 15 years or so. While the agency may have fallen off recently, it had a lot of positives. Nick was always very easy to deal with. I felt like there was always at least one gal in their lineup worth seeing, even in the latter years. They also did outcall downtown, which seems not as common these days for an agency. Michelle's was a good second option if an indie gal didn't show. One call and a girl would be at your door in a relatively short time frame.

Terrapin911
07-26-23, 22:53
Another multi-year patron of Michelle's checking in. Website still down as of today but their phone number is still connected. Going to try and contact them today and report back.

Nick definitely seems to have stepped back from recruiting new talent, with the old staples all being unchanged for what feels like forever. Kira Vu was one of my ATFs, and some of the other touring girls Michelle's worked with were great too.

It would be a shame if Michelle's is gone for good. I guess that leaves AC as the primary agency in town?I have not seek Kira Vu, She is the one gal on the site that really pique'd my interest. I contacted Nick probably two years ago now about when Kira Vu was coming back and his response was more or less that Covid really freaked her out at the time, and she was hesitant to come back, but hoped she would return soon. That was about two years ago now, and she has not been back since, and I have actively been checking the site at least one time a week for about two years now. If anyone knows anything about her going indy with ads anywhere else please pass that info along.

TP.

Zedpm
07-27-23, 05:48
[Deleted by Admin]

If you make another fake account to shill this agency I will edit the posts so they say you use hidden cameras to extort your customers.

No, I'm not fucking joking, I hate shills.

A2

SantaGun
07-27-23, 14:11
They told you about their different names, but did they specifically tell you the agencies are the same?Sharing my 2 cents on this. Few months ago, I'd asked both C at 262 and Irina (who I've seen independent of both these agencies). This outfit or agency has nothing to do with 262 besides sharing or poaching some of their 'talent'.

Riina
07-27-23, 15:47
Sharing my 2 cents on this. Few months ago, I'd asked both C at 262 and Irina (who I've seen independent of both these agencies). This outfit or agency has nothing to do with 262 besides sharing or poaching some of their 'talent'.I know. If legit, he would have stated the obvious that the girls told him so. Really surprising all the different attempts to piggy back off 262 over the years.

Proton456
07-27-23, 18:21
Try this: https://t.me/EuroFantasyy/296.Alice is here! When I saw the new posted pics, I was a bit skeptical- did she put on weight? I opted for massage at first, but when I saw her live, oh man, she is the same person as last year. Immediately upgraded. She did not disappoint.

That tiny slim spinner body with A cups, coupled with a great personality. CBJ, CFS, DFK! Licking! Kissing! Accommodating and a pleasure to chit chat and joke with.

Also, I now may know why she fizzles out eventually. She has that facial expression and minor moaning when performing CFS. She is tight and super sensitive down there! Some of you guys must be too big and too hard! LOL!

So, go see her while she is still fresh, and take it easy on her, you big and hard fellas. Easy.

Riina
07-27-23, 19:28
Alice is here!This is Betty formerly of 262.

Glsb13
07-27-23, 21:49
This is Betty formerly of 262.No its not! Not even close! I've seen both and I'd pick Alice any day of the week.

Looking at all your post and you seem to have much to say about 262. What's up with that?

I'm still sticking with the fact its the same agency. Too many coincidences.

SawBoy1740
07-27-23, 21:50
Alice is here! When I saw the new posted pics, I was a bit skeptical- did she put on weight? I opted for massage at first, but when I saw her live, oh man, she is the same person as last year. Immediately upgraded. She did not disappoint.

That tiny slim spinner body with A cups, coupled with a great personality. CBJ, CFS, DFK! Licking! Kissing! Accommodating and a pleasure to chit chat and joke with.

Also, I now may know why she fizzles out eventually. She has that facial expression and minor moaning when performing CFS. She is tight and super sensitive down there! Some of you guys must be too big and too hard! LOL!

So, go see her while she is still fresh, and take it easy on her, you big and hard fellas. Easy.I have Telegram but never used it. How do I send a message to them to try and see her?

TJGeek
07-27-23, 22:00
This is Betty formerly of 262.I've seen both and they are different girls. Wonder why there may be confusion?

Riina
07-27-23, 23:01
No its not! Not even close! I've seen both and I'd pick Alice any day of the week.
.Betty is an Asian Kazak thirty something. Can you describe Alice?

DivingDeep70
07-28-23, 08:20
OK, if there is agency using hidden cameras to fuck us over, why don't you out them instead of threat? That's bullshit if they are doing that and everyone should know about it.

Have you mongers ever been recorded without knowing it and it came back at you for some reason?

Proton456
07-28-23, 08:51
I have Telegram but never used it. How do I send a message to them to try and see her?Check rubrankings.com for Chicago. It is advertised there.

Proton456
07-28-23, 08:56
Betty is an Asian Kazak thirty something. Can you describe Alice?Alice claims to be Kazak. She can pose as an 18 year old. She is that young looking. For the record, she does say she is 21, though that is what she said last year. No way she is 30's. Her English is perfect American. Makes me doubt she is actually native Kazak. If you ask me, I suspect she is an American college student making extra cash in the summer far away from where she goes to college.

ChiGuy6069
07-28-23, 15:22
Didn't hear back.

It would be a shame if Michelle's is gone for good. I guess that leaves AC as the primary agency in town?

NewCleve
07-31-23, 12:50
One more vote for Demi. If you like them brown, long and lean and enjoy smaller boobs her body is as mentioned. Phenomenal! The pics of her in the bikini on the site are real. (not a fan of that bikini top but the bottoms. OMFG!) I have to do all I can to resist rubbing one out to her bikini pics.

I didn't CIM with her though. Not really my thing most of the time, instead I yanked off the cover and splattered it all over between her pussy and navel.

With me as well she asked what I was into and what she could do to make me happy. It was a little odd and unexpected. Caught me off guard. Only gal that just put it out there so matter-of-factly but I neither took it as inexperience.

Would love to see her again! waiting for schedules and money to align now. Lucky I can make a 300\350 girl happen often but at 450 the 260\300\350 girls I see are far more attractive when considering all the variables. I would have seen her 3 or 4 more times already if she was 350\hr and would probably see her twice a month at $300 but at $450 my other options are more attractive overall.

TP.For Demi. Brown as in black or brown as in middle eastern or Indian? I find it rare to find a good middle eastern or Indian provider.

TheCode
07-31-23, 18:57
Wendy is a very cute girl, she is only rub but worth every cent. I have had so much fun in my life that a rub only is sometimes nice, she does a nice massage, very smart, awesome English and absolutely a hottie! The rest of the session I keep for myself, she looks like a sweetheart from high school I promise I was never going to leave LOL. I will repeat but not so soon, need some kittie fun. Be safe out there dudes!

TheCode.

AngelBravo
07-31-23, 21:08
Wendy is a very cute girl, she is only rub but worth every cent. I have had so much fun in my life that a rub only is sometimes nice, she does a nice massage, very smart, awesome English and absolutely a hottie! The rest of the session I keep for myself, she looks like a sweetheart from high school I promise I was never going to leave LOL. I will repeat but not so soon, need some kittie fun. Be safe out there dudes!

TheCode.I met her when she just started, and even then she was quite strict on her rules. Which I did like. Does she get nude at all anymore or is she strictly don't touch me near my vagina at all. She was quite new at it then and my only complaint was that the massage wasn't very good at all. But a great option for those looking for a safe cute girl.

Riina
07-31-23, 22:41
I met her when she just started, and even then she was quite strict on her rules. Which I did like. Does she get nude at all anymore or is she strictly don't touch me near my vagina at all. She was quite new at it then and my only complaint was that the massage wasn't very good at all. But a great option for those looking for a safe cute girl.For me, it was all nude and lots of fun rubbing in a few different ways. If she would just give a CBJ, I'd meet her regularly.

I thought the hobby was messing with your mental health AngelBravo? Once a monger always a monger.

Milkinator
08-01-23, 01:06
It's been 8 days since I sent in verification for AC and no response. Anyone have any tips? PMs welcome.

AngelBravo
08-01-23, 03:44
For me, it was all nude and lots of fun rubbing in a few different ways. If she would just give a CBJ, I'd meet her regularly.

I thought the hobby was messing with your mental health AngelBravo? Once a monger always a monger.It is messing with my mental health and the fact that I logged on just to see how it's going shows the struggle that we can all feel and will probably go through when you go cold turkey. Truthfully, I have not seen anyone at all since my last post. Wendy would be a safe bet given there's no risk with her but I've decided nope. She would just suck me back in and I'd be right where I started and where I wanted to leave. I think it's healthy to go through the motions and remind yourself why you left in the first place. Away I go, good luck. Hope everyone is safe and enjoying their summer.

MrmVanHouten
08-01-23, 10:06
Looks like the following 262 girls have gone Indy full or part time, any feedback on them or any other 262 girls that have gone Indy would be appreciated. Sharing what I know:

Alina. Was with Candydivas, but that agency just vanished.

Patricia. Was moonlighting last year and then heard from reliable sources that she went Indy.

Zara. I recall her hinting at going Indy, but I was too scared to ask for number.

Violeta. She bounced to a lower tier agency near Glenview and then seems to have gone Indy with an eros ad.

Valentina. Not sure but I think she has gone Indy part time with a tryst ad.

Ksenia. She was hinting at moonlighting but found her unreliable.

Mayra. I think she has always had a tryst ad up.

Inga. Not sure but did hear that she has gone Indy too.

Rada. I noticed that some of her pics were used in a tryst ad for an Asian girl, not sure if that's her or just the original owner of the pic.Curious who you think might be Valentina on Tryst. Thanks.

SantaGun
08-01-23, 12:29
Curious who you think might be Valentina on Tryst. Thanks.I think she went by Emilyfox90 on tryst but looks like the ad is now missing.

Piper2005
08-01-23, 12:33
https://www.alenachicago.com/aisha

Aisha just popped up. She is at O'Hare. I can't see her today, but hopefully someone can report back and she will stick around.

OldSchoolGuy73
08-01-23, 15:10
Looks like the following 262 girls have gone Indy full or part time, any feedback on them or any other 262 girls that have gone Indy would be appreciated. Sharing what I know:

Patricia. Was moonlighting last year and then heard from reliable sources that she went Indy.

Zara. I recall her hinting at going Indy, but I was too scared to ask for number.

Violeta. She bounced to a lower tier agency near Glenview and then seems to have gone Indy with an eros ad.

Rada. I noticed that some of her pics were used in a tryst ad for an Asian girl, not sure if that's her or just the original owner of the pic.If anyone know has the link to Rada sure would appreciate it.

TheCode
08-01-23, 22:38
https://www.alenachicago.com/aisha

Aisha just popped up. She is at O'Hare. I can't see her today, but hopefully someone can report back and she will stick around.She asks for a real name, phone number, email address to get verified. May as well let her know my family contact, friends etc. etc. ahaha ridiculous! Do not do it dudes, way too dangerous when someone has that kind of info.

Be safe!

TheCode.

DivingDeep70
08-02-23, 10:09
She asks for a real name, phone number, email address to get verified. May as well let her know my family contact, friends etc. etc. ahaha ridiculous! Do not do it dudes, way too dangerous when someone has that kind of info.

Be safe!

TheCode.AC is ridiculous, they will know EVERYTHING about you. One screw up, and often it's not your fault, they can throw you under the bus at your job, home, neighborhood, etc. And they won't accept anything short of it. I was denied because of a technicality in data. The only way to get past it is through even more intrusive verification steps. No fucking way. I mean they might as well come to my house and talk to my wife at that point. LOL. I walked away. As hot as those young ones are, it's NOT worth your entire life. You have been Warned! We just got to figure out how to help the other local agencies recruit these hotties like AC can.

Sagka
08-02-23, 14:30
What girls go above and beyond at MA.

I remembered when Kinga was there last year, but who goes above and beyond from the girls in the rotation.

SteamTrain98
08-02-23, 15:18

Rada. I noticed that some of her pics were used in a tryst ad for an Asian girl, not sure if that's her or just the original owner of the pic.Still curious to find Patricia.

ApplesLoveMe
08-02-23, 15:55
What girls go above and beyond at MA.

I remembered when Kinga was there last year, but who goes above and beyond from the girls in the rotation.From my experience, just Chloe. Suri and Rosa are great but wouldn't say they go above and beyond. Gabriella and Elena have been fun too but again, nothing like Chloe.

MushroomGod
08-02-23, 17:39
From my experience, just Chloe. Suri and Rosa are great but wouldn't say they go above and beyond. Gabriella and Elena have been fun too but again, nothing like Chloe.Chloe is the stuff ATFs are made of. Suri and Rosa are both fun and worth seeing but Chloe is a gem. It helps that Chloe is exactly my type so take it how you will.

OldSchoolGuy73
08-04-23, 12:53
AC is ridiculous, they will know EVERYTHING about you. One screw up, and often it's not your fault, they can throw you under the bus at your job, home, neighborhood, etc. And they won't accept anything short of it. I was denied because of a technicality in data. The only way to get past it is through even more intrusive verification steps. No fucking way. I mean they might as well come to my house and talk to my wife at that point. LOL. I walked away. As hot as those young ones are, it's NOT worth your entire life. You have been Warned! We just got to figure out how to help the other local agencies recruit these hotties like AC can.What screw up? Like what would you do to warrant it. All I can say is you're missing out.

https://www.alenachicago.com/josephine

Saw this young Columbian cutie "Ay Dios Mio" and had a great time. Could have shown her the city on Sunday as she hinted she has no one to take her. Idk I love banging young hot chicks half my age in a safe comfortable environment with no strings attached.

Lemon123
08-04-23, 13:01
AC is ridiculous, they will know EVERYTHING about you. One screw up, and often it's not your fault, they can throw you under the bus at your job, home, neighborhood, etc. And they won't accept anything short of it. I was denied because of a technicality in data. The only way to get past it is through even more intrusive verification steps. No fucking way. I mean they might as well come to my house and talk to my wife at that point. LOL. I walked away. As hot as those young ones are, it's NOT worth your entire life. You have been Warned! We just got to figure out how to help the other local agencies recruit these hotties like AC can.There is nothing wrong with their verification process, they don't want people to time waste their talent and keep their girls both safe and happy. They will not try to "ruin your life" unless you do something out of line first. This is the deal with independent providers that do "premium" service, you have to provide them with linkedin info and usually an ID, luckily for me I have nothing to lose, no wife no kids and can tell you you'll be fine sending them the basic information that they could probably find if they reverse searched your first and last name on google.

BaltoMan66
08-04-23, 16:20
I think that the way AC approaches things doesn't give Uncle LEO a lot to go after. Dancing is completely ok to the rest of the world.

Dance lessons are encouraged in polite society LOL.

Nothing is said by the company that could say anything "bad" is going on, just dance lessons with pretty girls.

I say Josephine too, she looks good, but I wasn't impressed with her dance lesson. Not enough "passion" in her moves. I think AC is great, but sometimes it's a match and sometimes it's not. I know I am more "high maintenance" with what I am looking for, so I take each lesson in stride.

Enjoy.

What screw up? Like what would you do to warrant it. All I can say is you're missing out.

https://www.alenachicago.com/josephine

Saw this young Columbian cutie "Ay Dios Mio" and had a great time. Could have shown her the city on Sunday as she hinted she has no one to take her. Idk I love banging young hot chicks half my age in a safe comfortable environment with no strings attached.

TJGeek
08-04-23, 17:58
Anyone have any info on this group?

https://comflove.com/

CStrife7
08-04-23, 20:11
Hello my fellow mongers! Has anyone had the chance to see Aisha? Can you share some deets if you have?

CoolBorn
08-05-23, 23:51
Try this: https://t.me/EuroFantasyy/296.What's phone number?

WetLeg
08-06-23, 12:15
Anyone know if Vera from ccg went independent? If so, can you post a link to her. Thank you.

DotJohn
08-06-23, 13:23
Might've gotten banned. They're not answering my emails anymore. They used to have a cell # listed that I texted to get verified. Not on their website anymore. Anyone has their #?

Terrapin911
08-06-23, 20:47
Might've gotten banned. They're not answering my emails anymore. They used to have a cell # listed that I texted to get verified. Not on their website anymore. Anyone has their #?While I have only been a client of theirs for around a year, since day one I have never used anything but e-mail to communicate with them.

TP.

ToreyMass
08-07-23, 13:15
There is nothing wrong with their verification process, they don't want people to time waste their talent and keep their girls both safe and happy. They will not try to "ruin your life" unless you do something out of line first. This is the deal with independent providers that do "premium" service, you have to provide them with linkedin info and usually an ID, luckily for me I have nothing to lose, no wife no kids and can tell you you'll be fine sending them the basic information that they could probably find if they reverse searched your first and last name on google.Clients know nothing about the girls for their safety, but the agency wants to know everything about clients. That's ridiculous.

SteamTrain98
08-07-23, 13:48
Anyone know if Vera from ccg went independent? If so, can you post a link to her. Thank you.Yes, she did. She goes by Heather Hendrix.

https://tryst.link/escort/heatherhendrix

Jay117
08-07-23, 15:52
FYI: Gina from Michelle's is now Gina at ywsm.

Nick's fate still unknown. Seems somewhat likely he just passed away and everything went poof. RIP Nick if so.

WetLeg
08-07-23, 20:36
Lilit pics are fake. She is the same girl as a former 262 who now has gone indy and also advertises on rubrankings as an indy. I reviewed her.I searched the site for a review on Lilit but couldn't find one. Could you elaborate on her, her fake pics and your experience with her and that agency? Thank you.

Lemon123
08-07-23, 20:41
Clients know nothing about the girls for their safety, but the agency wants to know everything about clients. That's ridiculous.You have their pictures and everything beforehand? What more are you looking for from an escort? If they are working for a big agency the girls are usually high end and screened beforehand so their brand isn't ruined so the client shouldn't have to worry either.

JoeColorado
08-07-23, 20:42
Might've gotten banned. They're not answering my emails anymore. They used to have a cell # listed that I texted to get verified. Not on their website anymore. Anyone has their #?Try using telegram.

WetLeg
08-07-23, 21:25
Yes, she did. She goes by Heather Hendrix.

https://tryst.link/escort/heatherhendrixThank You.

MoneyT
08-08-23, 02:49
Might've gotten banned. They're not answering my emails anymore. They used to have a cell # listed that I texted to get verified. Not on their website anymore. Anyone has their #?Join the club.

ToreyMass
08-08-23, 08:08
You have their pictures and everything beforehand? What more are you looking for from an escort? If they are working for a big agency the girls are usually high end and screened beforehand so their brand isn't ruined so the client shouldn't have to worry either.I mean the agency has too much info. Sorry, I'm not giving anyone my full name and Id.

Milkinator
08-09-23, 00:07
Might've gotten banned. They're not answering my emails anymore. They used to have a cell # listed that I texted to get verified. Not on their website anymore. Anyone has their #?You can view it here.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220407182631/https://www.alenachicago.com/contact-verification

DivingDeep70
08-09-23, 09:04
Anyone, I. E. TJGeek, try the new talent Romanna and Alicia? They look hot and says 100 real pics which is her current sign that the photos are actual, although may be dated a few years.

TJGeek
08-09-23, 18:10
Anyone, I. E. TJGeek, try the new talent Romanna and Alicia? They look hot and says 100 real pics which is her current sign that the photos are actual, although may be dated a few years.I went to see Alicia Tuesday at 1 pm (her first day and start time). Set it up earlier in the day. I arrive on time. Text says just a few more minutes, she is checking in. I go to hang out in the lobby since its hot in my car. Oh, the hotel won't give her a room until 3 pm. WTF! I look around, the lobby is full of people waiting for a room. But I see one cute & thin Eastern Euro looking girl alone texting on her phone. I assumed its her but not going to wait 2 hours. Will try later this week.

BlueWaters
08-09-23, 20:39
I'm not a regular practitioner due to travels but I have noticed how AC is an incredible recruiter and the line up is ridiculous and always fresh or changing. Meanwhile, MA and CCG are so stale that the ladies are aging there. Even 262 has a euro rotation that stays fresh. So what gives? Why is one so amazing at recruiting and the others so not? How does AC do it? Their talent is so young and hot that I am seriously considering handing over my information to get verified. The others are like flipping through the same magazine over and over every week. If AC has a process you would think the others would try to figure it out and have a go at it. I know it's a tough business, other cities I go to are worse, much worse, unless you go to the Big major markets. The rates have become so outrageous too so you would think that attracts more talent? Any senior members with insight into this please share why there is such a difference.I've looked at possibly starting an agency internationally. I'd say starting an agency in North America is fairly easy. Montreal, QC is another city with very successful agencies. Mexico has plenty of agencies as well. Sex work is different in each part of the world, if you check out this usasgs sister forum (internationalsg) you will come to notice that. Somehow, Seeking Arrangements is fairly popular not only the US / Canada, but also Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, the UK, Spain, and Germany. For obvious reasons, the US of A is probably the country with the least amount of agencies. Most independent girls in the US / Canada tend to be mid-high range with rates ranging from $300-800, the low end girls tend to be street walkers, have pimps because they didn't do enough research, or they're just straight up nasty.

But each countries scene is different. There are sex clubs and spas in Brazil. In Germany, there are many agencies in which the girls come to THEM because they already have established a high reputation. Australia has legal brothels in cities like Melbourne and Sydney. In Dubai, there are girls that visit for a few weeks / months and they know which bars or hotels to go to find clients.

Agencies USED to be very popular in cities like Seattle, Portland, SF, NYC, Chicago, etc in the 80's /90's. But things have changed with the rise of the internet and ease of information. Girls started to find out that all you really got to do is put up an ad on the popular websites, or literally just create a Seeking Arrangements profile. Probably whoever is in charge of AC just did their research and had a vision in mind when starting the project. Once a girl from Seeking Arrangements has had sex for money once, and if the owner of AC is just a little bit charming, it shouldn't be too difficult to convince them to join the agency.

I think the better question to ask would be why don't these girls 18-25 girls-next-door types BYOB and go independent taking 100% of income? But the answer to that is probably just laziness or lack of research on their part. It's not easy to run a business as a mid-high end escort, but it's also not very difficult to get started either. It takes discipline to do the admin work, scheduling, etc. And some people just work better when they have a manager up their ass.

If I'm off base on my comment, anyone please feel free to correct me. Or add further comments, thoughts, etc.

OF Charlie
08-09-23, 22:23
I think the better question to ask would be why don't these girls 18-25 girls-next-door types BYOB and go independent taking 100% of income? But the answer to that is probably just laziness or lack of research on their part. It's not easy to run a business as a mid-high end escort, but it's also not very difficult to get started either. It takes discipline to do the admin work, scheduling, etc. And some people just work better when they have a manager up their ass.

If I'm off base on my comment, anyone please feel free to correct me. Or add further comments, thoughts, etc.This topic has been covered a couple of times before. Agencies exist for a reason and they serve a purpose. People keep thinking that time is free. No, time costs money too. Let me do the math for you. Let's say an AC girl works the 10 am to 8 pm schedule which is the most common schedule. That is 10 hours. Not even going to assume she is fully booked, so I am just going to say she is booked for only 8 hours of the 10 hours. The split is 50/50, so a girl makes 225 an hour. That is 1800 a day. Not even going to count any tips she might have received. Working 3 days a week which is the typical schedule, a girl can make 5400 a week. Let's round it down to 5000 a week for simple math's sake.

Can she make 5K a week on SA? Sure, but let's see what she has to do to make 5K a week. Let's say she is at 500 per meeting. She would need to see 10 guys (some guys could repeat, but it still takes 10 meetings to make 5K). A SA meeting might not be one hour. It's usually at least 2 hours, if she is at 500 per meeting. Assuming the meeting is 2 hours, then on a hourly basis she only makes 250 an hour. Not much different than the 225 that she makes at AC. If it's more than 2 hours, then she is worse off. Now let's see how much time she needs to get 10 guys on the SA. Let's say she is good at texting and convincing guys to see her. I will use a 50% conversion rate. With a 50% conversion rate, to get 10 guys that means she needs to text with 20 guys. How much time does it take to text with 20 guys. What about guys who insist on a meet and greet and won't pay for it. I won't even talk about the difficulty of getting all 10 guys' schedules to line up with her schedule in a single week. Or the travel time and gas money to travel to those 10 guys. That is just one week. What about the next week. Since most SA guys don't repeat, she needs to find more new guys. Let's say she is good and can convert 3 out of the 10 guys to repeat, that still means she needs to find 7 new guys. And can the 3 guys repeat the following week? Even if all 3 can, what about the week after that and the week after that.

I used a lot of assumptions, but very conservative ones to make the point. I even round down from 5400 to 5K. Do you now see why some girls prefer an agency over SA? Sure, they would need to fuck 24 guys at the agency instead of 10 SA guys in a week to make 5K, but all they have to do is show up at the hotel. No need to worry about screening or wasting times texting with guys who might never become clients. Sure it takes only 15 to 20 minutes to set up a SA profile, but there is a reason why most SA girls don't last long on SA. Just too difficult and too much time is needed to be truly successful. If SA is easy, then agencies won't exist at all. If a girl wants to make the most money and spend the least amount of time, agency is still the way to go.

DivingDeep70
08-10-23, 12:00
The photos were hot and it's posted as 100% real so that now means real but may be dated. Anyway, I booked and was not disappointed. She's is mid-30's, euro, tall and slim. Great body if you like them slim. Nice naturals on the smaller side. Butt is average so if you are ass man don't go. She is a great lady and English was good so that made it easy. She does talk so she carried the convo. Can be too much for some but when the Action started she didn't keep talkin and that's what matters most and she actually got into the session. Fairly open to the regular positions. CFS And CBJ and she does pay attention to the boys so that was nice and good. Skills are good. Overall a good session, sexy lady, fun, and definitely fresh to the scene and may not be around long. She leaves today and will be back next week she said.

TJGeek
08-10-23, 22:35
The pictures of her on the bed wearing red lingerie are 100% her. And yes, she has long legs! Fun girl.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/ariel-des-plaines/

TJGeek
08-10-23, 22:45
The pictures may have been her 10 years and 35 lbs ago.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-yeva-lombard/

Not very refined and just goes through the motions. But if you have a "thick" or "extra curvy" girl fetish who can take a pounding, then she may be the one for you.

Dyno20
08-11-23, 00:46
Mid late 30's, Black hair, tan skin, good English, spinner body, lingerie, lots of makeup, natural b starting to sag, very polite, soft massage, CBJ, cfs.

Terrapin911
08-11-23, 01:42
If you love them small don't miss Jenna. She looks exactly like pics 1 & 3 on the website, the rest are probably older pics. Nice perky large natural A's with nice nipples. IMO this gal his just a perfect round tiny little ass that is exactly two handfull's spread those cheeks apart in K9 and get a glimpse of heaven. Probably about 4'8" and 85 lbs if you ask me. She loves to please and was upset, by no fault of her own, that she couldn't get two shots out of me and promised next time she would complete two and try for three. DATY was wonderful she has a tiny cute little pussy. Missionary\standing, K9. Think next time I will see about CG and ACG this time the pussy and view was too hot and I had to pace myself to not blow too early. A nice long BBBJ and 69 session, FIA and FIV. Had a great time with her and will see her as often as possible.

TP.

Piper2005
08-11-23, 08:27
100% agree. She is fantastic. So is Jamie, who I was bummed moved to Lakeview location because it is harder to travel to.

If you love them small don't miss Jenna. She looks exactly like pics 1 & 3 on the website, the rest are probably older pics. Nice perky large natural A's with nice nipples. IMO this gal his just a perfect round tiny little ass that is exactly two handfull's spread those cheeks apart in K9 and get a glimpse of heaven. Probably about 4'8" and 85 lbs if you ask me. She loves to please and was upset, by no fault of her own, that she couldn't get two shots out of me and promised next time she would complete two and try for three. DATY was wonderful she has a tiny cute little pussy. Missionary\standing, K9. Think next time I will see about CG and ACG this time the pussy and view was too hot and I had to pace myself to not blow too early. A nice long BBBJ and 69 session, FIA and FIV. Had a great time with her and will see her as often as possible.

TP.

SrtLover
08-11-23, 09:32
100% agree. She is fantastic. So is Jamie, who I was bummed moved to Lakeview location because it is harder to travel to.How is Jamie? Which one is older or younger? Which one is slimmer? Both of them offer MSOG?

Could you please share some of the comparison?

Also, seems like no body talks about the other girl whose name is MIJOO. Any information on her too?

Thank you so much in advance.

MichiBob
08-11-23, 10:38
100% agree. She is fantastic. So is Jamie, who I was bummed moved to Lakeview location because it is harder to travel to.Which service is KP? Link to website?

Rook6642
08-11-23, 11:21
Which service is KP? Link to website?Korean palace.

DivingDeep70
08-11-23, 13:48
Since no one posting I booked this one also based on the 100% real pics certification. Well I was not disappointed at all. Damn she is cute! She is 26 and pics are probably 2-3 years old maybe before she had kid so add 10-15 lbs but trust me I think she looks better now. Great body, soft, clean and great to grab onto. She is very pretty, good talker, sweet, and English is good. I have a feeling this one won't be around long. I had a great time with her. Services were great and normal fair, CBJ short and skills ok, CFS was great, open to positions and DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, etc. Fun girl and takes the action well. I surprised myself by actually lasting longer than I normally do with such a hottie. If I catch her again I will book longer. Also note, while she did provide body rub when I laid down, she's not like the regulars. No lotion and not a real rub, just sorta casual rub and conversation, so after a while I moved to action. This girl is hot, and if I saw her at a bar I would totally be hitting on her even though she's so much younger. LOL. I hope 262 continues to bring these younger ones for a change.

Darth Cosmos
08-11-23, 15:01
100% agree. She is fantastic. So is Jamie, who I was bummed moved to Lakeview location because it is harder to travel to.Just finished my experience with her.

WOW what a doll. I mean miniature but in a perfect way.

Age wise at first glance looks upper 20's but I think more likely 30's.

Real breasts soft and squishy not too big.

Perfectly shaped Asz.

Bubbly and cute.

Gave an awesome BBBJ and dtff!

CG and mish to completion.

Here until Aug. 20 she said.

Planning to repeat.

KP and AC are the best in town IMHO.

Happy hobbying.

Darth.

Terrapin911
08-11-23, 16:36
100% agree. She is fantastic. So is Jamie, who I was bummed moved to Lakeview location because it is harder to travel to.

How is Jamie? Which one is older or younger? Which one is slimmer? Both of them offer MSOG?

Could you please share some of the comparison?

Also, seems like no body talks about the other girl whose name is MIJOO. Any information on her too?

Thank you so much in advance.Its so hard to choose between Jamie and Jenna, it really sucks they are both here at the same time too!

Jamie. Younger than Jenna.

Jenna. Smaller than Jamie in every way.

Jamie. Petite and beautiful, gorgeous face but in my opinion not a spinner but not missing it by much. Not fat just taller and more of your average size but still skinny, but not overly skinny. Beautifully proportionate.

Jenna. 4 foot 8 or so when she took her heels of she vanished! I had to look down to see the top of her head. somewhere between 80 and 90 lbs soaking wet! A good amount smaller and a little skinnier, meets my def of a true spinner but still not overly skinny, also beautifully proportionate but small!

No kidding Jenna is at least 6 inches shorter than Jamie.

Both MSOG if you can make it happen for yourself. Jamie Got #2 out of me last visit but the first helping was over within 10 minutes of being in the door.

Body wise I prefer Jenna only barely but I am a fan of "The smaller a gal the better" If you like great boobs you will like Jamie her rack is perfection.

Facially I think Jamie is more attractive, however only really because you can see in Jennas face she is a little older, yet still quite pretty herself.

Performance it's a draw for me maybe a slight slight edge to Jamie. She was first to get #2 out of me but I'm sure Jenna will succeed next time if we start a little more aggressively.

It really sucks for the third girl Mijoo, having such fierce competition here at the same time! Sorry to say short of several miraculous reviews of her and possibly both the other gals being off on the ONLY day I can schedule (which would be rare) the odds of me seeing Mijoo while either Jamie or Jenna are in town are ZERO, literally ZERO. If By chance Jamie and Jenna are both gone and Mijoo is still here. Then maybe. Otherwise NO CHANCE!

Also as mentioned above I was bummed Jamie moved to Lakeview as well. Lucky I saw her on day 1 at NW Burbs, my next visit with Jamie will be a 75 minute drive instead of a 45 minute drive, of which I will still make without concern with a huge grin on my face the whole time.

So the real answer is. BOTH. REALLY! BOTH. OMG I can only imagine a doubles session with them BOTH! That would be legendary! But it would put me in the poorhouse as I would need at least 4 hours with both of them together!

TP.

GotCraving
08-11-23, 21:37
How does one go about booking with them? I have them on Telegram and see their lineup but there isn't an option to contact them. I'd really like to meet up with the young Kazak beauty Alice.

Any help would be appreciated.

TJGeek
08-11-23, 22:00
How does one go about booking with them? I have them on Telegram and see their lineup but there isn't an option to contact them. I'd really like to meet up with the young Kazak beauty Alice.

Any help would be appreciated.Try this 224-XXX-7295.

If no reply, they may not have anyone that day so try the next day.

AznInvasion
08-11-23, 23:54
Thank you so much in advance.Post 9560 in Asian appartment girls is a positive review on her.

Also as mentioned above I was bummed Jamie moved to Lakeview as well. Lucky I saw her on day 1 at NW Burbs, my next visit with Jamie will be a 75 minute drive instead of a 45 minute drive, of which I will still make without concern with a huge grin on my face the whole time.
TP.Jamie is probably one of my atf that has come to KP and I'm even happier she moved to Lakeview since it's only 15 mins for me now from the 80 min drive before to Schaumburg so I've seen her several times already. She told me she will probably be here for another 2 weeks and that she really didn't like the Schaumburg location because nothing was in walking distance.

Eternalchaoz
08-12-23, 00:53
Just finished my experience with her.

WOW what a doll. I mean miniature but in a perfect way.

Age wise at first glance looks upper 20's but I think more likely 30's.

Real breasts soft and squishy not too big.

Perfectly shaped Asz.

Bubbly and cute.

Gave an awesome BBBJ and dtff!

CG and mish to completion.

Here until Aug. 20 she said.

Planning to repeat.

KP and AC are the best in town IMHO.

Happy hobbying.

Darth.Can anyone chime in if Jenna looks anything like her pics?

Terrapin911
08-12-23, 06:05
Can anyone chime in if Jenna looks anything like her pics?10 posts down from yours #8067 (still on this forum page) the second sentence of the post answers your question.

TP.

TJGeek
08-12-23, 12:41
Try this 224-XXX-7295.

If no reply, they may not have anyone that day so try the next day.Try the phone number at the bottom of this ad.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/vip-alice-27712.html

Piper2005
08-12-23, 14:49
Anyone seen her yet? She stuck around a couple days. My schedule has not lined up yet.

Dazhiba
08-12-23, 15:00
Which service is KP? Link to website?https://koreanpalace.biz/

TJGeek
08-13-23, 09:36
Cute girl with slim body who I recall seeing elsewhere, just don't remember the other names.

https://elsachi.cuties-sites.com/zarina62/

She remembered me also and gave a great body to body lubed massage before the main act. As an appetizer, she topped off my shaft with some Reddi Wip from a can and then had her dessert. I haven't had this done to me for years so a welcome surprise. The CFS great un too.

If you like whipped cream, go see her. Not sure how long that can of Reddi Wip will last.

DivingDeep70
08-13-23, 21:31
Can anyone chime in if Jenna looks anything like her pics?So I'm thinking KP should be in the Asian Apartment Girls thread but here we are. Idk what all the hype is about because it's a typical Asian apartment service. Jenna's pics are either heavy photoshopped to look so young, or they were taken when she was younger. She's definitely NOT 24 or whatever. She's prob 30. Yes she is very short and tiny. I find KP photos are either heavy photoshop or dated. Not as bad as 262 but they are certainly NO AC.

Anyway I've seen Jenna and had a great time. I'm not into Asians as a fetish but I appreciate KP for what it offers and in the Asian persuasion, they definitely are the best around here and offer great quality. Also they are convenient to me in the suburbs and they rotate talent to keep it fresh and the ladies are typically attractive. So Bonus! When other options are limited, sometimes a little diversity freshens things up. Jenna is an amazing performer but she is tiny! Her BBBJ skills were Fantastic and almost made me blow just from that. While she includes the boys and the general area, I had to coach her on my preference a little which she obliged. That led to some fantastic rimming action which was mind blowing. LOL. Keep it shaved and clean down there boys if you want the ladies to service. Anyway switch to main act with cover and multiple positions were happily engaged but I swear I was too big for her so some adjustments were needed but she took it. Afterwards she helped in the shower too and overall the service was very high class. Definitely your moneys worth compared to say the Euro talent at 262. Anyway, her face is pretty and the body is tiny, the tiniest I have ever had for sure. Tiny butt and small tities too. She's just a little package and she was very fun. I mainly booked her because I have never been with a woman that small and wanted to try it. If I book her again, it's because of that rimmed BBBJ.

I will use KP as part of my agency rotation especially for NW burbs and for the talent they get. Just saying the photos may not be as real as they look but they are very close.

Nogardeulb
08-14-23, 09:49
FYI.

Mijoo is ATF material!

Besides beautiful, elegant in look, aim to please attitude and above average performance.

I also found her looks alike one of my favorite Korean soft porn stars Hwa-Yeon Kim.

KP.

https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=16910097473617207

TER.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mijoo-369843

Kim, Hwa-Yeon.

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=556757575&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS861US861&hl=en&sxsrf=AB5stBi9Ui5MU42et64hkuum2ELl-iUexw:1692020516824&q=Kim+Hwayeon&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwiYhe7 Oo9 yAAxXnFVkFHWsBAw4 Q0 pQJegQIDRAB&biw=1920&bih=923&dpr=1.

PanchSez
08-15-23, 13:17
Anyone seen her yet? She stuck around a couple days. My schedule has not lined up yet.Yes. I did for some quick front seat action in the truck. I'll repeat for a motel visit next time. Tall blond, thin, chipped front tooth and walks with a limp. Has a prosthetic left front leg below the knee.

Days71
08-15-23, 13:43
Any idea where Nata from 262 is now? She was really active with 262 from 2020-2021.

Buckeyebrent
08-15-23, 13:50
Is there an additional charge if this is listed for a particular girl?

Pupsnu
08-15-23, 15:19
It appears that 100 additional is for BBBJ.

Is there an additional charge if this is listed for a particular girl?

SrtLover
08-15-23, 16:13
FYI.

Mijoo is ATF material!

Besides beautiful, elegant in look, aim to please attitude and above average performance.

I also found her looks alike one of my favorite Korean soft porn stars Hwa-Yeon Kim.

KP.

https://koreanpalace.biz/model.html?id=16910097473617207

TER.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/mijoo-369843

Kim, Hwa-Yeon..Thank you for the information.

Does she allow MSOG?

Thank you.

Meralora
08-15-23, 19:33
2816367XXX any leads on this, are they real?

Self Hi5
08-16-23, 10:37
2816367XXX any leads on this, are they real?Way to make a splash with your first post!

SteamTrain98
08-16-23, 11:56
It appears that 100 additional is for BBBJ.It depends on the girl. Some are ok with it out of the gate, some are YMMV and some have it as a hard no. For the YMMV girls 100 is pretty much the standard.

Yinzer67
08-16-23, 15:47
FYI: Gina from Michelle's is now Gina at ywsm.

Nick's fate still unknown. Seems somewhat likely he just passed away and everything went poof. RIP Nick if so.I am still in touch with one of the girls who worked for Nick and can confirm he passed.

Jeep5151
08-16-23, 18:52
I am still in touch with one of the girls who worked for Nick and can confirm he passed.He was a good guy. RIP.

Jeep5151
08-16-23, 18:57
To those who went through the AC verification process, what else do they ask for besides name, phone number, place of employment and I'd? This is the most I ever had provided to an agency.

TJGeek
08-16-23, 19:16
2816367XXX any leads on this, are they real?Do you have a link?

GiDaddy
08-16-23, 21:24
So I'm thinking KP should be in the Asian Apartment Girls thread but here we are. Idk what all the hype is about because it's a typical Asian apartment service. Jenna's pics are either heavy photoshopped to look so young, or they were taken when she was younger. She's definitely NOT 24 or whatever. She's prob 30. Yes she is very short and tiny. I find KP photos are either heavy photoshop or dated. Not as bad as 262 but they are certainly NO AC.

Anyway I've seen Jenna and had a great time. I'm not into Asians as a fetish but I appreciate KP for what it offers and in the Asian persuasion, they definitely are the best around here and offer great quality. Also they are convenient to me in the suburbs and they rotate talent to keep it fresh and the ladies are typically attractive. So Bonus! When other options are limited, sometimes a little diversity freshens things up. Jenna is an amazing performer but she is tiny! Her BBBJ skills were Fantastic and almost made me blow just from that. While she includes the boys and the general area, I had to coach her on my preference a little which she obliged. That led to some fantastic rimming action which was mind blowing. LOL. Keep it shaved and clean down there boys if you want the ladies to service. Anyway switch to main act with cover and multiple positions were happily engaged but I swear I was too big for her so some adjustments were needed but she took it. Afterwards she helped in the shower too and overall the service was very high class. Definitely your moneys worth compared to say the Euro talent at 262. Anyway, her face is pretty and the body is tiny, the tiniest I have ever had for sure. Tiny butt and small tities too. She's just a little package and she was very fun. I mainly booked her because I have never been with a woman that small and wanted to try it. If I book her again, it's because of that rimmed BBBJ.

I will use KP as part of my agency rotation especially for NW burbs and for the talent they get. Just saying the photos may not be as real as they look but they are very close.Aren't you the one that was complaining about giving your personal info to agencies? Don't know why you were complaining about AC since KP essentially asked for the same info to get in.

Meralora
08-16-23, 21:26
Do you have a link?https://callescort.org/281-636-7309

DivingDeep70
08-16-23, 22:50
Aren't you the one that was complaining about giving your personal info to agencies? Don't know why you were complaining about AC since KP essentially asked for the same info to get in.Not true. I have been with KP since early days and they never asked for intrusive info like AC. Even now KP is not as intrusive as AC. AC wanted so much info and evidence in photos and stuff it was like having a CIA file on me. F that!

DivingDeep70
08-16-23, 22:53
To those who went through the AC verification process, what else do they ask for besides name, phone number, place of employment and I'd? This is the most I ever had provided to an agency.If your phone doesn't show up as you in Google search, Goodluck proving its you. They are sticklers about everything and it's not like you can control what cell phones are published etc. especially if you have moved a few times in life. They ask for too much stuff and they dig deep. Depending on how much you value your job, family and reputation, you decide if the addiction to this hobby is worth that. LOL. Goodluck.

Nduchali
08-17-23, 00:33
Nick's fate still unknown. Seems somewhat likely he just passed away and everything went poof. RIP Nick if so.

I am still in touch with one of the girls who worked for Nick and can confirm he passed.

He was a good guy. RIP.Sad to hear. First hooker I ever saw was a Michelle's girl. Used them from time to time for like 12 years and loved the no-upcharge outcalls to downtown.

Whenever I called Nick for an outcall he'd be like "are you still at (my address)" so hopefully he stored those records securely LOL.

JoeColorado
08-17-23, 10:01
To those who went through the AC verification process, what else do they ask for besides name, phone number, place of employment and I'd? This is the most I ever had provided to an agency.That's all they asked me, but I've been verified for a while.

Darth Cosmos
08-17-23, 11:25
So. Speaking of AC.

Anyone try the new girl Aisha?

Looks great from the pics but no reviews.

Has anyone actually seen her yet? And how was it?

Jeep5151
08-17-23, 12:40
If your phone doesn't show up as you in Google search, Goodluck proving its you. They are sticklers about everything and it's not like you can control what cell phones are published etc. especially if you have moved a few times in life. They ask for too much stuff and they dig deep. Depending on how much you value your job, family and reputation, you decide if the addiction to this hobby is worth that. LOL. Goodluck.Did they ask you about employment info, work email, LinkedIn profile? I'm ok with submitting personal info because I'm single (might regret later). But I'm working to build a career so employment info is sensitive.

I remember Nick from Michelles cleared me by my phone number and hotel room number.

DivingDeep70
08-17-23, 22:25
Did they ask you about employment info, work email, LinkedIn profile? I'm ok with submitting personal info because I'm single (might regret later). But I'm working to build a career so employment info is sensitive.

I remember Nick from Michelles cleared me by my phone number and hotel room number.Yes, good old days you needed a phone and name. Now, AC and others, will ask for everything and since they have your linked in, they have your job and your boss and coworkers. And then they have your cell phone which means they do an online background search and that pulls up your wife, mother and father etc. In addition they have your I'd, so that means they can prove it's you. So, when you give up that stuff, they pretty much own you. If they want to blackmail you or destroy you, they can. These are not polite folks, they are underground folks so you make of it what you want. Now, you can always say that wasn't me or my identity was stolen, but they will ask you to send pic of yourself holding your I'd and that my friend places you at the scene of the crime, LOL. Anyway, listen, if you are trying to build your future be careful what you give up. Two agencies I use pulled up text messages from me that were 5 years old. Don't ever believe they just want to verify you and delete your data. They delete nothing. Goodluck explaining that to your wife.

Stranger935
08-18-23, 12:37
She is a Polish / Kazakh mix. Pretty hot, sensitive and easy to get off, but may seem standoffish and has some restrictions.

So. Speaking of AC.

Anyone try the new girl Aisha?

Looks great from the pics but no reviews.

Has anyone actually seen her yet? And how was it?

DivingDeep70
08-18-23, 22:31
Is she the same girl as Mery 262? One photo used looks like one 262 used even though all of them are fake / not her. Anyone book her yet? I can't imagine no reviews on a 22 yr old hot body like that. Please share.

Riina
08-19-23, 12:33
Is she the same girl as Mery 262? One photo used looks like one 262 used even though all of them are fake / not her. Anyone book her yet? I can't imagine no reviews on a 22 yr old hot body like that. Please share.If she is Merry and a 30 min seesion is 250, that's a good deal.

GWheaton
08-19-23, 15:38
She is a Polish / Kazakh mix. Pretty hot, sensitive and easy to get off, but may seem standoffish and has some restrictions.Any idea what the restrictions are?

Adiemus1
08-19-23, 16:36
The comments from posters who talk about "real" photos used at 262 make me suspect these are just fake accounts run by 262. Does no one here know how to do reverse image searches?

Almost all of the 262 photos are of Instagram or other models, none of them are real, even when it is write "100% REAL pictures" on the website.

Nothing wrong with 262, but folks here shouldn't mislead others.

Same with MA. She is using, for example, the photos of a model named "Viki Virgo" for Elise. Trust me, you aren't getting Viki Virgo, who as per her Facebook account posted from Ukraine 3 days ago.

BTW, I think there is nothing wrong with using photos of other women as "representations". However, it's wrong to 1) state the photos are "100% REAL pictures" when in fact they are not (262 Ariel, 262 Romanna. None of these are real photos) and 2) if a user here is repeating the falsehood. . why? Seriously, why? Makes me suspect a lot of the content written here.

ECE and Alena use real photos.

Incidentally, anyone else think that Alena over-books their girls? They seem to be booked back-to-back for sessions, no break whatsoever, which isn't thinking very long-term. It contributes to quick exhaustion and exit, I think. I appreciate other agencies that throw in a minimum 15 minute break for the girls. Better experience for clients, too.

Stranger935
08-19-23, 16:56
No CIM.

Don't get me wrong, she is good. More on a GFE side.

Any idea what the restrictions are?

TJGeek
08-20-23, 08:10
The comments from posters who talk about "real" photos used at 262 make me suspect these are just fake accounts run by 262. Does no one here know how to do reverse image searches?

Almost all of the 262 photos are of Instagram or other models, none of them are real, even when it is write "100% REAL pictures" on the website.

Nothing wrong with 262, but folks here shouldn't mislead others.

Same with MA. She is using, for example, the photos of a model named "Viki Virgo" for Elise. Trust me, you aren't getting Viki Virgo, who as per her Facebook account posted from Ukraine 3 days ago.

BTW, I think there is nothing wrong with using photos of other women as "representations". However, it's wrong to 1) state the photos are "100% REAL pictures" when in fact they are not (262 Ariel, 262 Romanna. None of these are real photos) and 2) if a user here is repeating the falsehood. . why? Seriously, why? Makes me suspect a lot of the content written here.

ECE and Alena use real photos.

Incidentally, anyone else think that Alena over-books their girls? They seem to be booked back-to-back for sessions, no break whatsoever, which isn't thinking very long-term. It contributes to quick exhaustion and exit, I think. I appreciate other agencies that throw in a minimum 15 minute break for the girls. Better experience for clients, too.You and partially correct and have good image search skills. I sometimes do reverse image search but noticed pictures on social media don't show up with Google or TinEye. Can you share your image search techniques?

However, I disagree that ALL MA and 262 images are fake.

I can't speak for all MA girls but they tend to match the images in my experience. Suri and Rosa are accurate and although Chloe Chi has many images posted, it is hard to argue that any of them are not her. I haven't seen all of the current MA girls so limiting my comments to just these. With past MA girls, of those that I saw, they either matched the pictures or were very close. Only 2 times did I have a complete mismatch (one was to protect her privacy but she was as hot as the pictures, the other was about 20 to 30 lbs heavier).

As for the current 262 line up, at least SOME (not all) of the pictures in their profile are of the real person and fair representations (but may be touched up or from a few years ago.

Angela.

Ariel (dressed in red is 100% her).

Ashley.

Brenda.

Cindy.

Donna.

Emma (may not be her but she is hotter than the single picture).

Alexia (they may be from years ago but face matches).

There were many others who had accurate and up to date pictures (Patricja).

Of the ones I didn't mention, it is because I have not seen them or I did see them but can't be sure if those are really them.

But yes, many of them are are obviously taken from the web and may not be close to the real thing. Which is why we need more guys posting their experiences.

DivingDeep70
08-20-23, 09:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SpiderKobe
08-20-23, 11:18
Question -- which Alena girls offer BBBJ and cim or is it more YMMV? And which would you say are the prettiest in terms of their face? Are they mostly Russian or like American / euro white? Also, with duos do they play with each other too or is it more just taking a turn on you?

Appreciate all the help, y'all are the best.

MidwestHobby
08-20-23, 12:03
ECE and Alena use real photos.I love Alena and have met quite a few of their girls, but at least 2 in the past have not had real photos.

JoeColorado
08-20-23, 12:09
I love Alena and have met quite a few of their girls, but at least 2 in the past have not had real photos.Typically if it's a hotel pic it's real.

Darth Cosmos
08-21-23, 14:37
Question -- which Alena girls offer BBBJ and cim or is it more YMMV? And which would you say are the prettiest in terms of their face? Are they mostly Russian or like American / euro white? Also, with duos do they play with each other too or is it more just taking a turn on you?

Appreciate all the help, y'all are the best.Good day.

It's YMMV but the majority will do CIM or at least let you pop in their mouth and spit all over their breasts.

Usually it's attractive young American girls that grow up in USA and just need subs extra $$ for whatever reason.

Lately they have been having some imports from Columbia but service about the same.

Standard AC service includes DTFFBBBJ CIM, DFK, MSOG, lingerie dress up cosplay.

Duos are amazing with AC. Girls french kids each other DATY with each other use toys while you watch, or you can pound girl A while using toys on girl B and switch back and forth.

I personally had a session with Elyse and Lindsey once one where Lindsay was DATY on Elyse and I ffbbbj Elyse until I exploded down her throat.

Lindsey licked up the leftovers on elyse face and then they took turns sucking me hard again, and then took turns pounding both of them again and finished doggie strike with Elyse.

For me, if you're looking for the ultimate service, I call AC. And I try to make it a habit to always get a duo once in a while.

The girls are young ang fresh and freaks in the bed.

Youngest I had was 18 Gina and I don't think I've ever had anything older than say 27-28 Josephine.

For me, beauty and service are the most important factors. So it's worth the extra money for me. And the verification process.

The booking staff is super friendly and easy to deal with. Once you get past the verification process. I wish we had more agencies in Chicago like them. Of course, I'd be totally broke then LOL.

The pictures are almost always real, someone said they use fake pics, I've never seen that. I've had several girls from there over the years and the pics were all real, and a very good descriptor of what you were renting.

If you haven't had a duo over there, you owe yourself to try one.

It's totally worth it you went regret it.

For the current roster I can tell you.

Lindsey. Mid 20's, real pics. Blonde. CIM. Anal. Duos. Whatever you want pretty much.

Hope approx 23 blonde, CIM, French kissing, Ff.

Alyssa. Young about 20 Latina white mix FF, CIM, DFK an absolute pleasure to pound.

Samantha. Approx 21, white all American sex doll. FF, CIM, DFK, an intelligent conversationalist and pleasure to make love to.

Gina. Aprox 19, dress duos FF CIM DFK, miniature Filipino mix all American fresh at the high school. If you like them tiny your dreams come true kind of girl.

Mercy. Aprox 21, white with red hair. Curtains match the carpet. Great sense of humor. Wild in the sack.

DFK ff BBBJ cim when I saw her, exploded in her mouth, and she spit it out all over her tits. It was so hot.

Emma aprox 20 young white girl everything's on the table except for anal. Her ass is amazing.

I've seen many more that are not on the list, that's another thing I love about them. As every week they have a new rotation. If you're a monger like I am, you're not going to get bored.

Darth.

BareOnly2018
08-21-23, 15:11
Hey gents, I'll be home Sunday to end of next week for my birthday and due to the underwhelming selection in my new home I wanted to take advantage of some time in Chicago. I've been a customer of CLM but decided I would give a different place a try. Wanted to get an opinion. I've read about Chloe chi and MA or Elise looks like an easier option to do background. I like the selection AC has, but don't want to give that much info. I won't be back until Christmas so I'm just not sold on giving the employer. If I did AC, I think I'm sold on Gina. Feel like everyone is wanting the blonds and I'd go the other way. Any thoughts or should I look at someone else. I know mercy has great reviews but not super into red heads like some people. Not looking at 262 because I don't think anyone there offers what I'm looking for.

SpiderKobe
08-21-23, 17:38
Good day.

It's YMMV but the majority will do CIM or at least let you pop in their mouth and spit all over their breasts.

Usually it's attractive young American girls that grow up in USA and just need subs extra $$ for whatever reason.

Lately they have been having some imports from Columbia but service about the same.

Standard AC service includes DTFFBBBJ CIM, DFK, MSOG, lingerie dress up cosplay.

Duos are amazing with AC. Girls french kids each other DATY with each other use toys while you watch, or you can pound girl A while using toys on girl B and switch back and forth.

I personally had a session with Elyse and Lindsey once one where Lindsay was DATY on Elyse and I ffbbbj Elyse until I exploded down her throat.

Lindsey licked up the leftovers on elyse face and then they took turns sucking me hard again, and then took turns pounding both of them again and finished doggie strike with Elyse.

For me, if you're looking for the ultimate service, I call AC. And I try to make it a habit to always get a duo once in a while.My man, I'm so grateful for this post. Here, you dropped your crown.

Rpark52
08-21-23, 17:54
I love Alena and have met quite a few of their girls, but at least 2 in the past have not had real photos.Last time this came up, I said people should name names. If you know it's not them, you should post here for our benefit. As I said then, no one I've seen there has had fake pics (except Elyse, but I had already seen her and there was a reason for it).

You and partially correct and have good image search skills. I sometimes do reverse image search but noticed pictures on social media don't show up with Google or TinEye. Can you share your image search techniques?

However, I disagree that ALL MA and 262 images are fake.

I can't speak for all MA girls but they tend to match the images in my experience. Suri and Rosa are accurate and although Chloe Chi has many images posted, it is hard to argue that any of them are not her. I haven't seen all of the current MA girls so limiting my comments to just these. With past MA girls, of those that I saw, they either matched the pictures or were very close. Only 2 times did I have a complete mismatch (one was to protect her privacy but she was as hot as the pictures, the other was about 20 to 30 lbs heavier).I don't think most of the Suri pics are accurate, maybe one or two. If they are, they're photoshopped and not totally representative, IMHO. I think some of those Rosa pics aren't her, but all were representative (and I sure hope she pops back up again soon). The Chloe pics, and the dozens more that used to be on the old site, were all very clearly her.

TJGeek
08-21-23, 19:20
Hey gents, I'll be home Sunday to end of next week for my birthday and due to the underwhelming selection in my new home I wanted to take advantage of some time in Chicago. I've been a customer of CLM but decided I would give a different place a try. Wanted to get an opinion. I've read about Chloe chi and MA or Elise looks like an easier option to do background. I like the selection AC has, but don't want to give that much info. I won't be back until Christmas so I'm just not sold on giving the employer. If I did AC, I think I'm sold on Gina. Feel like everyone is wanting the blonds and I'd go the other way. Any thoughts or should I look at someone else. I know mercy has great reviews but not super into red heads like some people. Not looking at 262 because I don't think anyone there offers what I'm looking for.I don't think anyone has been disappointed with MA Chloe Chi. She is the one to see if you have the stamina for 1 hour.

I haven't experienced AC but compared to MA, CLM is a few steps down.

Latrell8
08-21-23, 23:34
Alyssa. Young about 20 Latina white mix FF, CIM, DFK an absolute pleasure to pound.

Samantha. Approx 21, white all American sex doll. FF, CIM, DFK, an intelligent conversationalist and pleasure to make love to.

Gina. Aprox 19, dress duos FF CIM DFK, miniature Filipino mix all American fresh at the high school. If you like them tiny your dreams come true kind of girl.

Mercy. Aprox 21, white with red hair. Curtains match the carpet. Great sense of humor. Wild in the sack.

DFK ff BBBJ cim when I saw her, exploded in her mouth, and she spit it out all over her tits. It was so hot.

Emma aprox 20 young white girl everything's on the table except for anal. Her ass is amazing.

I've seen many more that are not on the list, that's another thing I love about them. As every week they have a new rotation. If you're a monger like I am, you're not going to get bored.

Darth.At the risk of sounding stupid. What is FF? If it is foot fetish than Yeah baby!

Darth Cosmos
08-22-23, 09:42
At the risk of sounding stupid. What is FF? If it is foot fetish than Yeah baby!Face F*ck.

Girl lies on bed face up with face on edge of bed.

I stand and slide my Johnson down her throat all the way in and just pound that throat and listen to her choke and gag so hot.

The girl will tap you out give you a signal if she can't breath or its too rough or something.

This is my preferred way to finish, although with the AC talent admittedly I sometimes finish before we make it to this position LOL.

I always make sure to discuss this before hand, when we are going over our likes / dislikes as for obvious reasons, not all providers, will do that.

YMMV but most of the AC girls will do that of you are a gentleman about it.

I usually establish a sign with the girl. Like if you can't breath just tap me on the leg twice or something that way the girl feels more comfortable to allow herself to be used in that way.

I also always tip for girls that do that usually an extra 50, but I don't offer until the end. Usually brightens the girls day.

You know the girls leave reviews for the guys and talk to each other right? I want them to be happy when they see my booking. Like yes, this guy is a gentleman and a tipper.

The service improves if they know that.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.

Chicity6000
08-22-23, 12:51
She is a Polish / Kazakh mix. Pretty hot, sensitive and easy to get off, but may seem standoffish and has some restrictions.Too many restrictions, not a great company. Other dancers are far better.

Tagoras
08-22-23, 16:00
I know I don't have may posts, so I apologize in advance for asking advice with few posts. I'm in my mid-sixties and just am not all that active in the hobby any more.

Ill be in Chicago for business in early September. Can anyone please recommend an agency or agencies that have a few older women available (40+)? I really appreciate it. I'll post a review if see anyone.

Tag.

Vanilla Lover
08-22-23, 16:17
Anyone seen her? Her pic on site has me curious although hearing from another review from a different poster that the girls pic was misleading got me a bit cautious, especially without having much free time to explore each girl who's listed as new or whatever.

I'd like to Toftt and see her or one of my regulars but they're either not available or I'm busy.

I'd like to get an accurate description of her so I would know what I'm getting into. I was misled by someone last time with I believe with both Danielle and someone I can't remember.

You're welcome to dm me the details or reply here.

Riina
08-22-23, 18:22
I know I don't have may posts, so I apologize in advance for asking advice with few posts. I'm in my mid-sixties and just am not all that active in the hobby any more.

Ill be in Chicago for business in early September. Can anyone please recommend an agency or agencies that have a few older women available (40+)? I really appreciate it. I'll post a review if see anyone.

Tag.Hi Tag,

The euro agencies all have older ladies here. If you want a hot Russian MILF, try 262 Irina. If your plans are only in the city, contact ECE.

ApplesLoveMe
08-22-23, 18:58
You know the girls leave reviews for the guys and talk to each other right? I want them to be happy when they see my booking. Like yes, this guy is a gentleman and a tipper.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.Where did you hear this? Just for AC or all agencies?

Tagoras
08-22-23, 19:33
Hi Tag,

The euro agencies all have older ladies here. If you want a hot Russian MILF, try 262 Irina. If your plans are only in the city, contact ECE.Super helpful. Thanks a lot.

I figured out the websites for ECE and 262 but I can't find MA (I'm not from Chicago area). What does it stand for?

Darth Cosmos
08-22-23, 19:38
Where did you hear this? Just for AC or all agencies?Good ole Cathy from RS2 k.

It came up one time when I had an issue with a particular provider.

I was discussing with Cathy my experience since she was such a sweet lady, and I had a good relationship with her.

While we were taking, she looked it up, and she says casually that she saw that the provider had already written a complaint.

She was easily able to verify my side of the story, and removed the complaint. Which was really cool. She was fantastic. May she rest in peace.

Since then I realized they are reviewing us as much as we are reviewing them. LOL.

I was always a gentleman before but I am more so now that I know that.

Darth.

Jinurso
08-22-23, 19:58
Anyone seen her? Her pic on site has me curious although hearing from another review from a different poster that the girls pic was misleading got me a bit cautious, especially without having much free time to explore each girl who's listed as new or whatever.

I'd like to Toftt and see her or one of my regulars but they're either not available or I'm busy.

I'd like to get an accurate description of her so I would know what I'm getting into. I was misled by someone last time with I believe with both Danielle and someone I can't remember.

You're welcome to dm me the details or reply here.I haven't seen Anna myself yet, but there are two very different photos of her on the website and on rub rankings. The website shows a young woman with a flawless body. Rub rankings shows someone who appears to have a bit of a belly she's trying to cover up.

https://www.rubrankings.com/files/08-2023/ad8478/gentlemen-taking-apps-now-1929154287.webp

Although now that I'm looking at both of the photos, they do appear to be of the same girl because the hands and manicure match. One just seems a little bit more flattering than the other.

*edit, TOFTT is always a noble thing. But what I like to do is time a visit with a regular on a day when she's sharing a location with other girls I'm curious about. Then either before or after I'll take a peek at the other girls and even introduce myself, as long as the regular isn't the possessive type (a couple are, so proceed with caution).

If she looks good in real life, i make a note to see her in the future. It's been VERY helpful in avoiding disappointments.

Jinurso
08-22-23, 20:05
Where did you hear this? Just for AC or all agencies?He might be referring to Mr. Nunber, which escorts use mainly to post negative reviews, not positive reviews.

And at CLM at least there's a large contingent of girls who are good friends and love to compare notes on clients. They can be a little too gossipy sometimes honestly.

TJGeek
08-22-23, 21:41
Super helpful. Thanks a lot.

I figured out the websites for ECE and 262 but I can't find MA (I'm not from Chicago area). What does it stand for?It is confusing due to website name changes.

MA = https://elsachi.cuties-sites.com/entertainers/.

TJGeek
08-22-23, 21:48

Tag.Agree with Riina on 262 Irina: https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/irina-31-y-old-58-130-b/.

Also, if she is available, see Olga: https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/olga-schaumburg/.

Repost your question a few days before arriving. Keep in mind that agencies require some verification.

Flipper12
08-22-23, 22:02
LOL a gentleman facefucker; I guess it's prety gentlemanly that you offer them a way to tapout.

I usually request BBFS CIP; I wonder if that shows up in my reviews.

Face F*ck.

Girl lies on bed face up with face on edge of bed.

I stand and slide my Johnson down her throat all the way in and just pound that throat and listen to her choke and gag so hot.

The girl will tap you out give you a signal if she can't breath or its too rough or something.

This is my preferred way to finish, although with the AC talent admittedly I sometimes finish before we make it to this position LOL.

I always make sure to discuss this before hand, when we are going over our likes / dislikes as for obvious reasons, not all providers, will do that.

YMMV but most of the AC girls will do that of you are a gentleman about it.

I usually establish a sign with the girl. Like if you can't breath just tap me on the leg twice or something that way the girl feels more comfortable to allow herself to be used in that way.

I also always tip for girls that do that usually an extra 50, but I don't offer until the end. Usually brightens the girls day.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.

MoneyT
08-22-23, 22:58
Good ole Cathy from RS2 k.

It came up one time when I had an issue with a particular provider.

I was discussing with Cathy my experience since she was such a sweet lady, and I had a good relationship with her.

While we were taking, she looked it up, and she says casually that she saw that the provider had already written a complaint.

She was easily able to verify my side of the story, and removed the complaint. Which was really cool. She was fantastic. May she rest in peace.

Since then I realized they are reviewing us as much as we are reviewing them. LOL.

I was always a gentleman before but I am more so now that I know that.

Darth.When did Cathy pass away? I knew she sold RS2 K because she became sick. She was the best. I worked a lot with her when I used to run my agency. I have nothing but good things to say about her. May she rest in peace.

TJGeek
08-23-23, 06:49
Something we don't discuss often but should. The massage quality.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/ariel-des-plaines/

I've seen Ariel a few times for 30,45, and 60 min (see my other reviews). Each time I had a massage to start but the 45 and 60 min sessions included high quality soothing and relaxing body rubs that you would get at a professional massage establishment. The time spent on this did not take away from the rest of the fun that followed but did set the stage for a more intimate session. One time she asked if I could give her a massage to which I happily agreed.

She mentioned that she used to work at a massage place so that may explain her skills. So if you are looking for a bonus stress relief, she may be the one.

Darth Cosmos
08-23-23, 08:01
When did Cathy pass away? I knew she sold RS2 K because she became sick. She was the best. I worked a lot with her when I used to run my agency. I have nothing but good things to say about her. May she rest in peace.Yep, I agree.

Late 2020 early 2021 I believe.

Covid complications.

Eddinger
08-23-23, 10:56
Heh. I would bet that they don't refer to any of us as "gentlemen."

LOL a gentleman facefucker; I guess it's prety gentlemanly that you offer them a way to tapout.

I usually request BBFS CIP; I wonder if that shows up in my reviews.

LeChevalier
08-23-23, 13:20
For those who use Alena, what would you say is the amount of time that it takes for them to verify / screen you as a new client? If I submitted the info today on Wednesday would I be able to see the girl by Friday?

Riina
08-23-23, 15:45
I wonder if that shows up in my reviews.I'm probably known as the fucker that cums on their pussy and tells them all babies are a blessing.

Darth Cosmos
08-23-23, 17:53
I'm probably known as the fucker that cums on their pussy and tells them all babies are a blessing.It's all good.

The chicks know that we are pervs. They have access to the Internet just like everyone else. I'm sure a lot of the stuff that we do as tame, considering some of the stuff that they've experienced.

Someone else, asked regarding the verification process down below. Not to say, I think it's your mileage may vary.

I was in no problem first time I think it was less than 24 hours.

But that was years ago.

I've also experienced where they completely forgot who I was even though I was a regular customer.

Like all these agencies it's YMMV.

Once I'm in I just try to make sure I repeat like at least once a month.

That way when I got a window of opportunity (say 2 weeks where the missus is out of town).

Than I'll go like 3 days in a row and finish with a duo or etc.

For getting in I recommend just be consistent, but not pushy, maybe once every couple months reapply. Eventually, they'll let you in and then once you're in, just make sure you stay on the radar. So they don't forget you.

Of course, that's if you appreciate their services.

As with all things, your mileage may vary. There's certainly a luck factor involved no doubt about it.

Wish we could just be like Germany and they just legalize it. Be so much easier.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.

DasRulez
08-23-23, 19:18
For those who use Alena, what would you say is the amount of time that it takes for them to verify / screen you as a new client? If I submitted the info today on Wednesday would I be able to see the girl by Friday?I emailed them 10 days ago and have followed up twice without a single reply. Not sure if the process takes a long period or if they weren't able to verify some pieces? Does anyone have tips on navigating this process? I don't want to seem pushy but am getting frustrated at the lack of response.

Riina
08-23-23, 20:26
I emailed them 10 days ago and have followed up twice without a single reply. Not sure if the process takes a long period or if they weren't able to verify some pieces? Does anyone have tips on navigating this process? I don't want to seem pushy but am getting frustrated at the lack of response.They look for a certain criteria. If you ain't it, move on.

Flipper12
08-23-23, 22:27
They look for a certain criteria. If you ain't it, move on.Ac checks your I'd with your real phone against a national database that contains all your public info. Something like spokeo.com. They generally want someone with a job, family, likely preferably white. Someone who'll generally behave, make it easy on the girls and relatively easy toblackmail if necessary.

So do you fit that mold? If not you have your answer as to why you didn't hear back in 10 days.

TheCode
08-23-23, 22:33
Ac checks your I'd with your real phone against a national database that contains all your public info. Something like spokeo.com. They generally want someone with a job, family, likely preferably white. Someone who'll generally behave, make it easy on the girls and relatively easy toblackmail if necessary.

So do you fit that mold? If not you have your answer as to why you didn't hear back in 10 days.That is crazy!

Ron M
08-23-23, 23:08
Ac checks your I'd with your real phone against a national database that contains all your public info. Something like spokeo.com. They generally want someone with a job, family, likely preferably white. Someone who'll generally behave, make it easy on the girls and relatively easy to blackmail if necessary.

So do you fit that mold? If not you have your answer as to why you didn't hear back in 10 days.Why would anyone put themselves in a compromising position to possibly get blackmailed by an escort agency?

This must be a super awesome escort agency for you guys to give them all your personal information.

JoeColorado
08-23-23, 23:55

I usually request BBFS CIP; I wonder if that shows up in my reviews.Which ones agreed to it?

DivingDeep70
08-24-23, 07:21
Same girl. Reviewed plenty here. Make of that what you will. Would be nice if agencies used real photos or told you this info before you show up at the door and are like "oh, it's you. ".

Adiemus1
08-24-23, 09:54
Yes, please expound on "relatively easy to blackmail if necessary"?

Why would anyone put themselves in a compromising position to possibly get blackmailed by an escort agency?

This must be a super awesome escort agency for you guys to give them all your personal information.

Riina
08-24-23, 10:31
Same girl. Reviewed plenty here. Make of that what you will. Would be nice if agencies used real photos or told you this info before you show up at the door and are like "oh, it's you. ".I can't wait for Sandra's loyal customers to post great reviews. Of course all negative when 262.

OldSchoolGuy73
08-24-23, 10:54
Why would anyone put themselves in a compromising position to possibly get blackmailed by an escort agency?

This must be a super awesome escort agency for you guys to give them all your personal information.Why would anyone black mail you if you go in and don't cause any issues with the girls and have a good time? Unless you become famous while a client they might use it to profit and sell to TMZ but other than that I see no reason. If they did they would have no business.

SrtLover
08-24-23, 13:14
Tried out Jamie at KP while she was here.

First, their rate has changed. Under rate, it is showing different amount that what they asked.

Jamie was so chill and relax. I really liked her personality. The place is clean and nice. I enjoyed a lot.

MSOG was a good option for me. Unfortunately she is gone now but told that she will return next year as she hates winter here.

She is from LA.

I think most of girls at KP are pretty descent and you can not go wrong.

Flipper12
08-24-23, 15:40
Why would anyone black mail you if you go in and don't cause any issues with the girls and have a good time? Unless you become famous while a client they might use it to profit and sell to TMZ but other than that I see no reason. If they did they would have no business.Well that's the whole point of them getting your I'd and your REAL phone and then verifiying both on a national database where they will obtain your wife, kids, parents, anyone else closely associated. They'll have your job information as well. So once the monger knows that the agency has all their info they're not likely to cause any issues with the girls.

So if you believe you're never going to have an issue yeah you could go ahead and give them all your info and then always be on your best behavior and remember to never step out of line.

They also block mongers who post negative reviews so you won't see much of that either on here.

Flipper12
08-24-23, 15:50
Yes, please expound on "relatively easy to blackmail if necessary"?Per their rules for example, if you book and cancel you owe 100% cancellation fee and if you decide not to pay that you have to do it knowing they have your wife's phone number as well as your mother's and your boss's and your kids number if they have a phone. Or you get into a disagreement with the girl, maybe she's not as described or she doesn't want to fuck you or is on drugs and you decide not to partake any more, you better still pay up.

Or maybe you get along with a girl and you exchange numbers but later on things go downhill and the girl tells the agency you got her number. So they call you and say hey that's not cool so now you owe us for 5 sessions you had with her. You're going to need to pay up unless you want your wife getting a text or your boss getting an email detailing your extra curriculars.

Or if the girl sucks, you decide to talk shit about her on here, and they don't like it, maybe they do something about it. Or more likely mongers are already fearful of blackmail or cancellation of book privileges so they just won't do bad reviews in the first place.

Maybe you're an important individual, now a couple people know what you do. Maybe you come into money or you're now a politician. Someone out there knows who you are exactly and that you fuck young girls in hotel rooms in your free time.

Darth Cosmos
08-24-23, 16:26
Everyone here is making lots of valid points, and I totally agree. But again I consider myself a kind hearted soul, And treat everyone with dignity and respect, especially the girl that's taking the time to cherish me and pleasure me. Speaking of which I just got done seeing Samantha at AC.

Oh my goodness what a wonderful human being. I had almost as much fun talking to her as I did making love to her. Got to experience rimming for the first time. Oh my goodness what an experience that is.

FF CIM on table, although I never made it that far. Finished in mish.

This is definitely a risky business We are playing gentlemen, but risk is part of the game. If you're cool with VR and strip clubs then stick with that, it's a lot safer. As for me, I enjoy the real thing. Why use your hand when you can use a fine young lady. And it's worth the risk at least right now while I'm having fun. LOL.

Happy hobbying gentlemen, stay safe, be cool, and have fun.

Darth.

JoeColorado
08-24-23, 17:25
Everyone here is making lots of valid points, and I totally agree. But again I consider myself a kind hearted soul, And treat everyone with dignity and respect, especially the girl that's taking the time to cherish me and pleasure me. Speaking of which I just got done seeing Samantha at AC.

Oh my goodness what a wonderful human being. I had almost as much fun talking to her as I did making love to her. Got to experience rimming for the first time. Oh my goodness what an experience that is.

This is definitely a risky business We are playing gentlemen, but risk is part of the game. If you're cool with VR and strip clubs then stick with that, it's a lot safer. As for me, I enjoy the real thing. Why use your hand when you can use a fine young lady. And it's worth the risk at least right now while I'm having fun. LOL.

Darth.I'm going to second this. She has a great personality.

GiDaddy
08-24-23, 19:20

Darth.I actually don't mind when mongers start talking bad about the spots I frequent. It scares away newbies from joining in, which means less traffic, lower volume and better performance from the ladies. I hope they start talking bad about KP too. It's starting to get difficult getting my preferred time slots there.

TJGeek
08-24-23, 19:49
Same girl. Reviewed plenty here. Make of that what you will. Would be nice if agencies used real photos or told you this info before you show up at the door and are like "oh, it's you. ".Thanks for finding that out. Certainly saves me a trip to see Elisa as I find Merry's lack of interaction skills a major turn off.

TJGeek
08-24-23, 20:01
Fun Russian girl!

Lives in US so no communication issues. Maybe in her mid 30's but a younger MILF with a hot body and cute blond face framed by long blond hair. If you saw her at the store or kid's soccer game, your mind would be lusting for her. The 3 pictures of her in a black bra and panties are her (or a damn good likeness).

Did 30 min to be safe and she gave a nice CBJ and then we pounded away with CFS in 4 positions. K9 was wonderful as she pushed back at me and the view was fantastic. After 20 min, went back to CBJ until I popped. She let it continue for a while before a gentle clean up. No rushing, but no lip kissing (maybe if you get to know her?) and she declined DATY.

Will do a repeat. She is in ton for a few more days but plans to return next month.

Adiemus1
08-24-23, 20:07
You make very good points here and everyone here goes through a risk calculus implicitly, which includes this amongst other issues.

My question is. Of course agencies 'verify' individuals for safety purposes and part of that is gaining 'leverage' over you in terms of identifying who you are. I specifically had this issue with a different agency (not Alena), where they literally tried to trace my number, find my LinkedIn, etc. And starting asking me personal questions that I had not provided to them. It was irritating and, I think, improper. I don't use them as frequently as I would because of that.

But specifically for Alena, do you know if they have actually exercised this leverage, I. E. , blackmailed someone? Removing someone as a client for a negative review is one thing, or requesting a cancellation fee. But threatening a client is a totally different matter.

Per their rules for example, if you book and cancel you owe 100% cancellation fee and if you decide not to pay that you have to do it knowing they have your wife's phone number as well as your mother's and your boss's and your kids number if they have a phone. Or you get into a disagreement with the girl, maybe she's not as described or she doesn't want to fuck you or is on drugs and you decide not to partake any more, you better still pay up.

Or maybe you get along with a girl and you exchange numbers but later on things go downhill and the girl tells the agency you got her number. So they call you and say hey that's not cool so now you owe us for 5 sessions you had with her. You're going to need to pay up unless you want your wife getting a text or your boss getting an email detailing your extra curriculars.

Or if the girl sucks, you decide to talk shit about her on here, and they don't like it, maybe they do something about it. Or more likely mongers are already fearful of blackmail or cancellation of book privileges so they just won't do bad reviews in the first place.

Maybe you're an important individual, now a couple people know what you do. Maybe you come into money or you're now a politician. Someone out there knows who you are exactly and that you fuck young girls in hotel rooms in your free time.

Darth Cosmos
08-24-23, 20:31
I actually don't mind when mongers start talking bad about the spots I frequent. It scares away newbies from joining in, which means less traffic, lower volume and better performance from the ladies. I hope they start talking bad about KP too. It's starting to get difficult getting my preferred time slots there.KP is busy lately.

Admittedly, it is kind of frustrating. I actually tried to hook up with them today, booked solid.

Moejoo
08-24-23, 20:37
Fun Russian girl!

Lives in US so no communication issues. Maybe in her mid 30's but a younger MILF with a hot body and cute blond face framed by long blond hair. If you saw her at the store or kid's soccer game, your mind would be lusting for her. The 3 pictures of her in a black bra and panties are her (or a damn good likeness).

Did 30 min to be safe and she gave a nice CBJ and then we pounded away with CFS in 4 positions. K9 was wonderful as she pushed back at me and the view was fantastic. After 20 min, went back to CBJ until I popped. She let it continue for a while before a gentle clean up. No rushing, but no lip kissing (maybe if you get to know her?) and she declined DATY.

Will do a repeat. She is in ton for a few more days but plans to return next month.Bio says 5'6 140, at 5'6 that girl looks to me more like 120,125, your thoughts? Pic in white panties looks like there might be a Bush, could also be shadow, the light, etc. What's up with that? I love the pics.

Riina
08-24-23, 21:05
Fun Russian girl!

Will do a repeat. She is in ton for a few more days but plans to return next month.https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-susie-northbrook/

This sounds good. I'll give it a try.

TJGeek
08-24-23, 22:05
Bio says 5'6 140, at 5'6 that girl looks to me more like 120,125, your thoughts? Pic in white panties looks like there might be a Bush, could also be shadow, the light, etc. What's up with that? I love the pics.If she is 140 lbs, she carries it very well. I think closer to 130 lb. But she looks athletic with nice curves, natural full B cup and perky nipples (be gentle). If you expect the body in the black bra, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The white panties picture is not current or not her (hair doesn't match). But, she does have a nicely trimmed "landing strip". Haven't seen that in a while!

If you see her, LMK what you think. She may be the type that gets better with repeat encounters.

SrtLover
08-25-23, 09:22
If she is 140 lbs, she carries it very well. I think closer to 130 lb. But she looks athletic with nice curves, natural full B cup and perky nipples (be gentle). If you expect the body in the black bra, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The white panties picture is not current or not her (hair doesn't match). But, she does have a nicely trimmed "landing strip". Haven't seen that in a while!

If you see her, LMK what you think. She may be the type that gets better with repeat encounters.Been in the hobby for a while but new to 262.

All the girls look very pretty and sexy.

But do they offer MSOG like KP?

How is the routine, if they have differ from KP?

I have experience with KP and just want to get an idea how this is compared to KP.

Thank you so much in advance.

Tobydude1000
08-25-23, 13:51
You make very good points here and everyone here goes through a risk calculus implicitly, which includes this amongst other issues.

My question is. Of course agencies 'verify' individuals for safety purposes and part of that is gaining 'leverage' over you in terms of identifying who you are. I specifically had this issue with a different agency (not Alena), where they literally tried to trace my number, find my LinkedIn, etc. And starting asking me personal questions that I had not provided to them. It was irritating and, I think, improper. I don't use them as frequently as I would because of that.

But specifically for Alena, do you know if they have actually exercised this leverage, I. E. , blackmailed someone? Removing someone as a client for a negative review is one thing, or requesting a cancellation fee. But threatening a client is a totally different matter.Had a disagreement with Models World couple months ago. Seems they don't understand that a half hour does not mean one hour. They fired all sorts of threats my way. First: I got the providers personal number so I book directly cutting the agency out of the deal which leaves more money for the girl. 2nd: My phone is a burner and my social media accounts are fake. 3rd: any more shit from them and I'm tempted to notify the controlling interests in the hotel ownership they use. I know which girls stay where for the most part. It hasn't gotten that ugly yet but if you're facing similar problems maybe some of this can help you.

Vanilla Lover
08-25-23, 14:24
Been in the hobby for a while but new to 262.

I have experience with KP and just want to get an idea how this is compared to KP.

Thank you so much in advance.If you book the hour, then msog is all but guaranteed with the girl. I've only had one sour encounter where the lady didn't want to do msog but I busted rather quick since her body was to my liking. I don't believe she works at 262 anymore, but after a lot of work she agreed to a second shot via BBBJ. I came in her mouth just because she was playing games with me.

Anyways that was years ago, every single girl I've met at 262 has done msog, and some got 3 shots out of me in a bit over an hour (like Madison, Emma, and especially Marilyn; Patrycja was a special case, I had her personal number but I lost it).

Always ask politely and be playful with her, she'll definitely accommodate you.

Darth Cosmos
08-25-23, 18:50
Had a disagreement with Models World couple months ago. Seems they don't understand that a half hour does not mean one hour. They fired all sorts of threats my way. First: I got the providers personal number so I book directly cutting the agency out of the deal which leaves more money for the girl. 2nd: My phone is a burner and my social media accounts are fake. 3rd: any more shit from them and I'm tempted to notify the controlling interests in the hotel ownership they use. I know which girls stay where for the most part. It hasn't gotten that ugly yet but if you're facing similar problems maybe some of this can help you.Sorry who is models world?

TJGeek
08-25-23, 23:13
Been in the hobby for a while but new to 262.

Thank you so much in advance.I have not tried KP so can't compare 262 to KP.

A few things:

Not all pictures are accurate so read the related post for each girl.

Typical routine is massage CBJ, CFS + other things depending on the girl.

If you do 30 min, don't expect MSOG. For 60 min, so do offer it.

ToyotaFan
08-27-23, 13:35
Anyone seen Dulce at AC? How did it go? I saw she has a duo available with Gina and wonder if they're similar at all. Thanks in advance.

Stranger935
08-27-23, 20:20
If she is 140 lbs, she carries it very well. I think closer to 130 lb. But she looks athletic with nice curves, natural full B cup and perky nipples (be gentle). If you expect the body in the black bra, I don't think you will be disappointed.

If you see her, LMK what you think. She may be the type that gets better with repeat encounters.I rarely agree with TG's reviews, but on this one can sign under every word. She is in great shape, cute, smart, probably around 125 lbs and those 3 photos are of her.

Piper2005
08-28-23, 09:10
Saw her, she is great. If you like Gina, you will definitely like Dulce, similar size, and very fun. They are friends. I really want to figure out a way to duo with them.

Anyone seen Dulce at AC? How did it go? I saw she has a duo available with Gina and wonder if they're similar at all. Thanks in advance.

BaltoMan66
08-28-23, 10:56
Whatever you can share is appreciated.

Menu, intensity, thanks.

Saw her, she is great. If you like Gina, you will definitely like Dulce, similar size, and very fun. They are friends. I really want to figure out a way to duo with them.

Piper2005
08-28-23, 11:14
BBBJ (really good) then went to CFS I usually don't finish with bjs, LFK, DATY with digits, most but she did not like mish or you on top (she is a tiny girl). Good intensity. Seems submissive, I don't really push that. I will repeat.

Whatever you can share is appreciated.

Menu, intensity, thanks.

Eternalchaoz
08-28-23, 22:54
Does AC accept outcalls if you request it even near where the girls are for the day?

Latrell8
08-28-23, 23:04
Does AC accept outcalls if you request it even near where the girls are for the day?Their website clearly says incall only so my guess would be no. But you can try making an offer they cannot refuse.

LBear
08-29-23, 00:49
Where is she? How much? How to contact her?

Riina
08-29-23, 12:36
I rarely agree with TG's reviews, but on this one can sign under every word. She is in great shape, cute, smart, probably around 125 lbs and those 3 photos are of her.https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escorts-ines

Just a guess, but maybe the same girl.

Latrell8
08-29-23, 14:13
Natalia is finally back but with a significant price increase wow!

Riina
08-29-23, 15:11
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escorts-antonella

Looks interesting. Hard to find a good Italian hooker.

Darth Cosmos
08-29-23, 17:47
Wow!!

Just finished with Lynn at KP.

Service wise pretty standard (which is already good enough for me).

But what a beautiful doll of a girl.

I mean smoking body, beautiful face, sexy voice.

And best part her hair is like silk.

I mean perfect hair it's like wow how do you keep it so perfect.

She said her special shampoo from Korea.

In town for one more week, if you are in the mood for a perfect Korean girl OMG Lynn is the answer.

Side note.

I almost posted this in " asian apartment" thread but I saw some of the comments and places in that thread (reference to girls taking a sh' etc) and It didn't feel like it fit there.

KP is a high quality classy agency so posted this here.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.

TJGeek
08-29-23, 19:43
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escorts-ines

Just a guess, but maybe the same girl.Looks similar but without seeing her face, I can't tell.

Moejoo
08-29-23, 20:21
Where is she? How much? How to contact her?You are off to an excellent start.

DivingDeep70
08-29-23, 21:59
https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escorts-antonella

Looks interesting. Hard to find a good Italian hooker.Not on the website and tried to book and was not working so I guess this didn't work out after all. It's hard for ECE to get young ones like AC, they are more set for older MILFs.

DivingDeep70
08-29-23, 22:13
I think KP belongs here now like other agencies. They are definitely high class service and not some apartment.

New on the roster and highly reviewed so decided to book. Definitely recommend her. I'm not an expert on Asian services but getting used to it. Pics are very accurate and she was better in person. She had make up on and lashes done and had nice silk robe on, looked amazing. Nice bolt-ons that are soft. She's very friendly and was immediately welcoming. Helped undress me as there was lots of touching already and then a little BBBJ before she walked me to shower. Helped in the shower of course with more BJ action and touching. I could have just ended there she's so hot and good. Her hands were all over me and helping soap me up. After we got dried up and on the bed. Some back rub as her face planted into my ass and she went to town rimming. Full disclosure, I manscape good so it's not hairy and stuff. Anyway, after a few min came the flip and more balls action and a great BBBJ. I was ready to blow so I pulled her up and returned the favor on that shaved small pussy till she O. I was FIA the whole time too. Got me so hot I pulled up and put cover on and just went to town in various mish holds until I blew. She's a wow girl. Didn't rush me or anything we just laid there and cuddled until I was ready to leave. Another quick help in shower and off I went.

All I can say is white girls and agencies can learn a few things from this type of service. Next I need to try Lynn who just got reviewed highly.

TJGeek
08-29-23, 22:21
New 262 girl but I know I've seen her before elsewhere.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-alicja-polish-rosemont/

Tall and thin Eastern Euro model body and cute face. Hair with curly extensions? Not her in the pictures but the body is close enough. English is fine but minimal conversation.

Did 45 min with 10 min backrub, then CBJ (nice), 69,4 CFS positions with more DATY in between and a perfectly timed finish at 40 min mark. No rush but no kissing (next time?)

Flipper12
08-29-23, 22:24
Natalia is finally back but with a significant price increase wow!Not worth it and I actually recommended after I saw her for 350. At 350 just last year she was good but for 500 things are getting absolutely ridiculous. I understand inflation. It's goddamn 6% but 33% increase for her now that she's older is unacceptable. She's in her mid 30's now, she's overweight, there's no BBFS.

I would bet the rate will drop down back to 400.

Sassafrass
08-30-23, 07:59
Not worth it and I actually recommended after I saw her for 350. At 350 just last year she was good but for 500 things are getting absolutely ridiculous. I understand inflation. It's goddamn 6% but 33% increase for her now that she's older is unacceptable. She's in her mid 30's now, she's overweight, there's no BBFS.

I would bet the rate will drop down back to 400.I agree. I've seen her twice at 350-400 and good performance but no cim. She is fun and intelligent but you can see from her picture progression on the ece site how she has gotten heavier. For last year she was also indy on tryst as Paxina Dei at 2,000 and then 700 per hour. I guess she wasn't getting enough attention at those prices.

OldSchoolGuy73
08-30-23, 10:12
I think KP belongs here now like other agencies. They are definitely high class service and not some apartment.

New on the roster and highly reviewed so decided to book. Definitely recommend her. I'm not an expert on Asian services but getting used to it. Pics are very accurate and she was better in person. She had make up on and lashes done and had nice silk robe on, looked amazing. Nice bolt-ons that are soft. She's very friendly and was immediately welcoming. Helped undress me as there was lots of touching already and then a little BBBJ before she walked me to shower. Helped in the shower of course with more BJ action and touching. I could have just ended there she's so hot and good. Her hands were all over me and helping soap me up. After we got dried up and on the bed. Some back rub as her face planted into my ass and she went to town rimming. Full disclosure, I manscape good so it's not hairy and stuff. Anyway, after a few min came the flip and more balls action and a great BBBJ. I was ready to blow so I pulled her up and returned the favor on that shaved small pussy till she O. I was FIA the whole time too. Got me so hot I pulled up and put cover on and just went to town in various mish holds until I blew. She's a wow girl. Didn't rush me or anything we just laid there and cuddled until I was ready to leave. Another quick help in shower and off I went.

All I can say is white girls and agencies can learn a few things from this type of service. Next I need to try Lynn who just got reviewed highly.I always sit and decide who I want to see but in the end for the money KP is the best. Walked in and immediately went to DFK and kept at it as we were in the room and while we are making out we are slowly undressing each other. Still at it DFK while we are stroking each other with some caressing and she goes straight to BBBJ didn't even make it to the shower. Goes at blow job for like 10 minutes with some rimming action all the while she's grabbing my legs taking me in deeper until we switch it up in to 69 and blew my load in her mouth damn I was good enough there. So we lay next to each other and still kissing and asks if I want a massage but I ask her to get condom and I went to town in every possible position for 45 minutes I mean what a trooper fuck. I felt like a mfer porn star watching myself in the mirrors my god but couldn't get off a second shot even though I was so close. Removed condom and had her sucking me off but was looking at the clock and we were about to go over so told her it was ok I was sweating so much We hit the shower kissing as she washed me rubbing her body against mine. She dries me off and starts to dress me and her phone is ringing oops Noticed they called me as well when I went back to car. Led me out and we were still hugging and making out all the way until I was led out the door. I don't think I have ever had an experience like this with a girlfriend that liked me.

Neilsh87
08-30-23, 16:55
Not worth it and I actually recommended after I saw her for 350. At 350 just last year she was good but for 500 things are getting absolutely ridiculous. I understand inflation. It's goddamn 6% but 33% increase for her now that she's older is unacceptable. She's in her mid 30's now, she's overweight, there's no BBFS.

I would bet the rate will drop down back to 400.Sir, don't bother trying to understand rate structure. It's an exercise in futility. She won't even match Chris's $500 rate if you contact her on her Paxina Dei Tryst account which is at 600 (not 7 as the other gentleman mentioned?

Told me to go ahead and book through Chris so she'd rather take the 300 bucks or whatever percentage Chris will take off the top.

She was a good time a couple years ago but definitely not even the best on the roster. Rayna was much better, Audrey and a couple others. She was more a middle type girl on his roster. Definitely not the best.

Also she's not really even close to anyone at Alena who are at 450.

MushroomGod
08-30-23, 18:45
Anyone check out MA's new blonde Lindsay? Wondering if she may be a familiar face.

Moejoo
08-30-23, 18:51
I agree. I've seen her twice at 350-400 and good performance but no cim. She is fun and intelligent but you can see from her picture progression on the ece site how she has gotten heavier. For last year she was also indy on tryst as Paxina Dei at 2,000 and then 700 per hour. I guess she wasn't getting enough attention at those prices.She was being discussed a week or so ago in the escort thread as Paxina without a tie to her at ECE. Hearing you guys talk about her the way you are and they way she presents herself on her website is a very interesting from a marketing perspective, I am sure with the airbrushed pics and impressive prose and bio she is getting some guys who repeat and think she is a big deal. I wonder what those guys would think if they read what you guys are saying about her here. Presentation is such a big deal on how it works on our minds and libido.

Latrell8
08-30-23, 21:09
Anyone check out MA's new blonde Lindsay? Wondering if she may be a familiar face.Don't know about being a familiar face but I can say the photos are highly misleading. Not saying that it's not her but maybe 10-15 years ago?.

Witness2002
08-30-23, 22:18
Anyone check out MA's new blonde Lindsay? Wondering if she may be a familiar face.I don't know if it's. A familiar face. I haven't seen her with any other agency or with MA in the past.

But I saw her recently and she is def older than the photos, but could definitely be her. She is thick in a good way. A PAWG for those who who know on meaning.

Service was lackluster. Below average BBBJ, not the greatest handjob, but I was into her big boobs, big ass, and decent stomach / hips. Think "Lena the plug" body type. English was lacking, so maybe her super calm demeanor was due to language barrier.

Overall, will repeat in a pinch. But she said she will only be here this week. If she understood my question properly.

Flipper12
08-30-23, 22:53
She was being discussed a week or so ago in the escort thread as Paxina without a tie to her at ECE. Hearing you guys talk about her the way you are and they way she presents herself on her website is a very interesting from a marketing perspective, I am sure with the airbrushed pics and impressive prose and bio she is getting some guys who repeat and think she is a big deal. I wonder what those guys would think if they read what you guys are saying about her here. Presentation is such a big deal on how it works on our minds and libido.What you're saying makes sense from the point of view of Simps but I just don't get it. I'm taking an hour off of work to bang a girl and I'm trying to spend most of it with my cock in her mouth and pussy or ass if allowed (which this one doesn't by the way).

She tried that nonsense with me. Trying to talk about how she's gone to museums in Sothern Europe. WTF do I care? I'm like put my damn dick in your mouth. That would be more interesting than hearing her drone on about how cultured she is.

I'm so damn sick of these girls putting up some fancy "prose" that chatGPT could do and some fake airbrushed pics and making more money than goddamn surgeons because these simps will pay 600 bucks on the most average women. Literally, this is an overweight middle aged woman that I wouldn't look at twice on the street.

ApplesLoveMe
08-31-23, 16:07
New girl added to CCG roster. Used to be from alena but unsure what her name was. Anyone have any idea?

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_jasmine.html

Vivijfk01
08-31-23, 19:33
I recently came across this place, Red Lantern in the city. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ready Freddie
08-31-23, 21:59
I recently came across this place, Red Lantern in the city. Any reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Read through the Asian Apartment Girls thread and you will learn all you need to know about that place. I would not call it an agency.

Svendd
08-31-23, 22:28
New girl added to CCG roster. Used to be from alena but unsure what her name was. Anyone have any idea?

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_jasmine.htmlI think she went by Nikoleta at AC? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like she was only there briefly back in January & February. Can anyone comment on her face / celebrity look-a-likes?

Darth Cosmos
08-31-23, 23:33
I think she went by Nikoleta at AC? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Looks like she was only there briefly back in January & February. Can anyone comment on her face / celebrity look-a-likes?Yep that's Nikoleta.

Same pics at least.

She was fantastic, I enjoyed her when she was with AC.

Like the your sisters hot nerdy friend vibe.

Pleasure to drill.

Terrapin911
09-01-23, 03:02
I always sit and decide who I want to see but in the end for the money KP is the best. Walked in and immediately went to DFK and kept at it as we were in the room and while we are making out we are slowly undressing each other. Still at it DFK while we are stroking each other with some caressing and she goes straight to BBBJ didn't even make it to the shower. Goes at blow job for like 10 minutes with some rimming action all the while she's grabbing my legs taking me in deeper until we switch it up in to 69 and blew my load in her mouth damn I was good enough there. So we lay next to each other and still kissing and asks if I want a massage but I ask her to get condom and I went to town in every possible position for 45 minutes I mean what a trooper fuck. I felt like a mfer porn star watching myself in the mirrors my god but couldn't get off a second shot even though I was so close. Removed condom and had her sucking me off but was looking at the clock and we were about to go over so told her it was ok I was sweating so much We hit the shower kissing as she washed me rubbing her body against mine. She dries me off and starts to dress me and her phone is ringing oops Noticed they called me as well when I went back to car. Led me out and we were still hugging and making out all the way until I was led out the door. I don't think I have ever had an experience like this with a girlfriend that liked me.KP Lovely Rose sure gets my vote as well. No Joke this gal gave me the best hour I have EVER had with a KP girl. Damn near the best hour I have EVER had since I started this crazy thing back in 2009! Surely in the top three experiences of all time! I saw her two days ago, and I'm already trying to figure out where to get the money to repeat with her this weekend without breaking any self set rules about what\where\how much I spend doing this. Also I have to say I am more physically attracted to Lynn, who is also still in town, but I had such a great time with Rose I'm not sure I will see Lynn again during this visit and may have to wait til next time Lynn is here (and she doesn't come that often). Simply put I have thought of nearly nothing else but my time with Rose for the past two days, it was that good. Rose has a really cute face and smile, her mouth has a very sexy shape to it and she has a great pair of dick sucking lips. I had an amazing time as she was trying to get shot number 2 out of me between my legs sucking me off 15 minutes straight with those DSL's and that sexy face. Her body is decent, nice hips to get my hands on to pull her in during an incredible DATY session where she claimed my tongue was magical when it finally ended, she is slender, has the typical flattish small Asian ass when she is standing but it looks great on her knees. I'm not a big fan of her boobs but who gives a shit! She clearly had breast reduction surgery with scars up the bottom of her tits meeting her huge dark coaster sized pancake nipples that also have scars surrounding them. I'm a fan of small nipples so I wasn't really attracted to her chest at all, but I really didn't care and spent plenty of time sucking on her tits anyway because she somehow flipped a switch in my brain with all the LFK\DFK up to that point and I was just in gonzo mode, we even skipped the opening shower completely, the air was so charged with sexual energy. We fucked for a long long time both before I blew my load and more after, I played with her asshole, some FIA FIV etc while pacing myself. This girl was the definition of "no rush" and I almost stopped the action worried she might be upset about time, but just sat back and let her do her thing at the end to which she sucked my cock nearly another 10 minutes before giving up on shot #2. We took a playful cleanup shower together where she still kept the DFK going the entire time, even after the blue toast. After the shower she towel dried me completely and then in the room slowly dressed me, underwear, pants, shirt, socks, everything. We stopped at least three times along the walk to the door for more making out. She put my shoes on me, kissed me some more, opened the door and after I passed the half open door she stuck her head out and gave me one last tongue lashing for a few seconds with the me in the hallway and her inside, making out around the door edge with the door edge under our chin's as we unlocked lips & tongues. If you are into Tongue kissing DO NOT MISS THIS GIRL! She is a Unicorn! Turns out we went about 10 minutes over time, and I was in a complete haze for the next several hours.

TP.

Terrapin911
09-01-23, 03:07
I always sit and decide who I want to see but in the end for the money KP is the best. Walked in and immediately went to DFK and kept at it as we were in the room and while we are making out we are slowly undressing each other. Still at it DFK while we are stroking each other with some caressing and she goes straight to BBBJ didn't even make it to the shower. Goes at blow job for like 10 minutes with some rimming action all the while she's grabbing my legs taking me in deeper until we switch it up in to 69 and blew my load in her mouth damn I was good enough there. So we lay next to each other and still kissing and asks if I want a massage but I ask her to get condom and I went to town in every possible position for 45 minutes I mean what a trooper fuck. I felt like a mfer porn star watching myself in the mirrors my god but couldn't get off a second shot even though I was so close. Removed condom and had her sucking me off but was looking at the clock and we were about to go over so told her it was ok I was sweating so much We hit the shower kissing as she washed me rubbing her body against mine. She dries me off and starts to dress me and her phone is ringing oops Noticed they called me as well when I went back to car. Led me out and we were still hugging and making out all the way until I was led out the door. I don't think I have ever had an experience like this with a girlfriend that liked me.KP Lovely Rose sure gets my vote as well. No Joke this gal gave me the best hour I have EVER had with a KP girl. Damn near the best hour I have EVER had since I started this crazy thing back in 2009! Surely in the top three experiences of all time! I saw her two days ago, and I'm already trying to figure out where to get the money to repeat with her this weekend without breaking any self set rules about what\where\how much I spend doing this. Also I have to say I am more physically attracted to Lynn, who is also still in town, but I had such a great time with Rose I'm not sure I will see Lynn again during this visit and may have to wait til next time Lynn is here (and she doesn't come that often). Simply put I have thought of nearly nothing else but my time with Rose for the past two days, it was that good. Rose has a really cute face and smile, her mouth has a very sexy shape to it and she has a great pair of dick sucking lips. I had an amazing time as she was trying to get shot number 2 out of me between my legs sucking me off 15 minutes straight with those DSL's and that sexy face. Her body is decent, nice hips to get my hands on to pull her in during an incredible DATY session where she claimed my tongue was magical when it finally ended, she is slender, has the typical flattish small Asian ass when she is standing but it looks great on her knees. I'm not a big fan of her boobs but who gives a shit! She clearly had breast reduction surgery with scars up the bottom of her tits meeting her huge dark coaster sized pancake nipples that also have scars surrounding them. I'm a fan of small nipples so I wasn't really attracted to her chest at all, but I really didn't care and spent plenty of time sucking on her tits anyway because she somehow flipped a switch in my brain with all the LFK\DFK up to that point and I was just in gonzo mode, we even skipped the opening shower completely, the air was so charged with sexual energy. We fucked for a long long time both before I blew my load and more after, I played with her asshole, some FIA FIV etc while pacing myself. This girl was the definition of "no rush" and I almost stopped the action worried she might be upset about time, but just sat back and let her do her thing at the end to which she sucked my cock nearly another 10 minutes before giving up on shot #2. We took a playful cleanup shower together where she still kept the DFK going the entire time, even after the blue toast. After the shower she towel dried me completely and then in the room slowly dressed me, underwear, pants, shirt, socks, everything. We stopped at least three times along the walk to the door for more making out. She put my shoes on me, kissed me some more, opened the door and after I passed the half open door she stuck her head out and gave me one last tongue lashing for a few seconds with the me in the hallway and her inside, making out around the door edge with the door edge under our chin's as we unlocked lips & tongues. If you are into Tongue kissing DO NOT MISS THIS GIRL! She is a Unicorn! Turns out we went about 10 minutes over time, and I was in a complete haze for the next several hours.

TP.

DivingDeep70
09-01-23, 07:48
Yep that's Nikoleta.

Same pics at least.

She was fantastic, I enjoyed her when she was with AC.

Like the your sisters hot nerdy friend vibe.

Pleasure to drill.She has a non negotiable rate so she clearly wants to keep the AC standard. BUT, this is awesome! An AC girl at CCG is a win win. I hope she recruits all her friends from there and bring them over once they realize how much better CCG is compared to Markus.

ChiHobby1985
09-01-23, 19:20
Had the pleasure of doing a duo with these two ladies and by far the best experience I've had in the hobby. Highly recommend. Both girls really into a threesome and very willing to please. Have also seen both individually in the past and are amazing so combining the two was everything I was hoping for and then some.

TheOnePercent
09-02-23, 13:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Latrell8
09-02-23, 16:45
Suburban dads siting at home, burdening the forum with their limited cognitive function, anti-social tendencies, sexual preferences undifferentiable from corps, ineptitude in the art of pleasure, and general impressions of the glass ceiling retaining them in the low-middle class. Meanwhile my dudes from Dubai and Bermuda were in town. Dubai had flown in bunny from Miami, generally spent the evening at the Waldorf drinking veuvy bubbles, toking and restraining him with my rope for her pleasure while I dommed them both. Massage for both bunnies post romp. Later that night Bermuda and I romped and then discussed our travel over the past three months, my trip to Japan, and our shared love of ski, especially Whitefish and Breckenridge. Generally had a lovely time post fuck on my balcony overlooking Lake Michigan and Grant Park. Went back to Dubai this morning for morning sex. No rest for the weary. Guess to have impeccable time you must be impeccable. Funny how the world works, independent of the tastes and expectations of the inept.Oh hi Natalia!

BrightHorizon
09-02-23, 20:22
I emailed them 10 days ago and have followed up twice without a single reply. Not sure if the process takes a long period or if they weren't able to verify some pieces? Does anyone have tips on navigating this process? I don't want to seem pushy but am getting frustrated at the lack of response.I finally broke down to get verified with AC and it was simple enough.

Not sure why yours didn't go through but they responded fairly quickly to mine. Hope to book with them soon. Stay safe peeps.

JoeColorado
09-02-23, 22:49
Suburban dads siting at home, burdening the forum with their limited cognitive function, anti-social tendencies, sexual preferences undifferentiable from corps, ineptitude in the art of pleasure, and general impressions of the glass ceiling retaining them in the low-middle class. Meanwhile my dudes from Dubai and Bermuda were in town. Dubai had flown in bunny from Miami, generally spent the evening at the Waldorf drinking veuvy bubbles, toking and restraining him with my rope for her pleasure while I dommed them both. Massage for both bunnies post romp. Later that night Bermuda and I romped and then discussed our travel over the past three months, my trip to Japan, and our shared love of ski, especially Whitefish and Breckenridge. Generally had a lovely time post fuck on my balcony overlooking Lake Michigan and Grant Park. Went back to Dubai this morning for morning sex. No rest for the weary. Guess to have impeccable time you must be impeccable. Funny how the world works, independent of the tastes and expectations of the inept.What agency are you from.

Neilsh87
09-02-23, 23:57
Suburban dads siting at home, burdening the forum with their limited cognitive function, anti-social tendencies, sexual preferences undifferentiable from corps, ineptitude in the art of pleasure, and general impressions of the glass ceiling retaining them in the low-middle class. Meanwhile my dudes from Dubai and Bermuda were in town. Dubai had flown in bunny from Miami, generally spent the evening at the Waldorf drinking veuvy bubbles, toking and restraining him with my rope for her pleasure while I dommed them both. Massage for both bunnies post romp. Later that night Bermuda and I romped and then discussed our travel over the past three months, my trip to Japan, and our shared love of ski, especially Whitefish and Breckenridge. Generally had a lovely time post fuck on my balcony overlooking Lake Michigan and Grant Park. Went back to Dubai this morning for morning sex. No rest for the weary. Guess to have impeccable time you must be impeccable. Funny how the world works, independent of the tastes and expectations of the inept.At what point during all of this dis you take on mongers from Chris's agency at 300 a pop? Your dudes from Bermuda and Dubai could have gotten you for a nice little discount at ecechicago.com.

DMichaels69
09-03-23, 06:57
Her English is terrible, LMAO.

What agency are you from.

At what point during all of this dis you take on mongers from Chris's agency at 300 a pop? Your dudes from Bermuda and Dubai could have gotten you for a nice little discount at ecechicago.com.

TheOnePercent
09-03-23, 09:34
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

DivingDeep70
09-03-23, 09:36
[Deleted by Admin]

Svendd
09-03-23, 14:04
She has a non negotiable rate so she clearly wants to keep the AC standard. BUT, this is awesome! An AC girl at CCG is a win win. I hope she recruits all her friends from there and bring them over once they realize how much better CCG is compared to Markus.Can anyone that visited her last week confirm if Jasmine's the same girl? I never visited her when she was Nikoleta at AC so can't confirm. Either way, was planning on booking her next week, but if she is the same girl that'll be a bonus since I never pulled the trigger previously.

Spole
09-03-23, 19:28
Happy Labor Day weekend!

Can anyone tell me if there are any Asians at AC? I'm thinking maybe Gina, but not sure. Thanks for any intel!

JoeColorado
09-03-23, 20:39
Happy Labor Day weekend!

Can anyone tell me if there are any Asians at AC? I'm thinking maybe Gina, but not sure. Thanks for any intel!Gina is Filipina. She's the only out of the ones I've seen. Not sure about the newer girls.

Arminius008
09-04-23, 06:31
Happy Labor Day weekend!

Can anyone tell me if there are any Asians at AC? I'm thinking maybe Gina, but not sure. Thanks for any intel!Gina is Filipino. She's also very pretty and provides great service. Highly recommend!

Rpark52
09-04-23, 12:25
Or is the "new" girl at AC Naiomie someone who's worked for them before (and then went "indy" for a while after)? Pretty sure it's the same pictures.

Also, the first review at the other place for Aisha claims she used to use a different name at AC (though if I recall correctly, the pics posted now aren't the same used under the other name) - that reviewer did review her under the old name, fwiw.

Svendd
09-04-23, 13:29
Or is the "new" girl at AC Naiomie someone who's worked for them before (and then went "indy" for a while after)? Pretty sure it's the same pictures.

Also, the first review at the other place for Aisha claims she used to use a different name at AC (though if I recall correctly, the pics posted now aren't the same used under the other name) - that reviewer did review her under the old name, fwiw.I've never booked with AC, but I have a pretty decent memory and remember seeing those pics pop up on their site at some point in the past.

Eternalchaoz
09-04-23, 13:54

Also, the first review at the other place for Aisha claims she used to use a different name at AC (though if I recall correctly, the pics posted now aren't the same used under the other name) - that reviewer did review her under the old name, fwiw.Yes those pics were same pics as before. 100% certain.

Spole
09-04-23, 19:09
Gina is Filipino. She's also very pretty and provides great service. Highly recommend!Thank you guys! I think I recall she also looks very young.

Hroger Healey
09-05-23, 01:55
She has been on my list since pre covid and I have never seen her listed as available on Michelles site and I check weekly. Not missing it when\if she ever returns.

TP.If you have some free time, fly over to NYC.

https://www.kovergirlsny.com/rosalia

The posted rate and describing her as Vietnamese is the giveaway that it's her.

Terrapin911
09-05-23, 11:05
If you have some free time, fly over to NYC.

https://www.kovergirlsny.com/rosalia

The posted rate and describing her as Vietnamese is the giveaway that it's her.Thanks for the heads up! I believe Korean Palace has had a few Kovergirlsny girls come through. No plans to go to NYC any time soon, maybe one day KP will bring her back here.

If I fly anywhere just for pussy, I think I may try Thailand first... lol seems It might be a better bang for the buck there lol ;)

TP.

DasRulez
09-05-23, 17:57
I finally broke down to get verified with AC and it was simple enough.

Not sure why yours didn't go through but they responded fairly quickly to mine. Hope to book with them soon. Stay safe peeps.Yeah not sure, they have still never responded to me for some reason so I just assume it will never happen.

Flipper12
09-05-23, 21:43
For you lucky mongers who are AC verified, their new offering Crystal looks amazing! I would drop 450 on her in a heartbeat.

Rizpat
09-07-23, 14:28
Anyone know what happened with Dulce? She was on for like a week and now she's off.

ApplesLoveMe
09-07-23, 20:47
For you lucky mongers who are AC verified, their new offering Crystal looks amazing! I would drop 450 on her in a heartbeat.

Saw her on opening day. Would recommend. I'm pretty vanilla so can't say if she's submissive or anything. But she's super cute, freckles, nice natural Bs, fit ass, and just overall great body. Interesting and intelligent. Most importantly, she sucks cock really fucking good.

Piper2005
09-08-23, 09:54
I agree, very cute, great BBBJ, Good cfs, good kisser. She is a talker.

Saw her on opening day. Would recommend. I'm pretty vanilla so can't say if she's submissive or anything. But she's super cute, freckles, nice natural Bs, fit ass, and just overall great body. Interesting and intelligent. Most importantly, she sucks cock really fucking good.

Tifoil
09-10-23, 14:45
I will be visiting Chicago on Thursday after a long time and I was wondering who would you recommend from AC. Mercy has been in my to do list for a while but the new girl Crystal looks fun. For the people who has seen both, which one would you recommend?

Piper2005
09-10-23, 15:51
Between those 2, mercy for sure.

I will be visiting Chicago on Thursday after a long time and I was wondering who would you recommend from AC. Mercy has been in my to do list for a while but the new girl Crystal looks fun. For the people who has seen both, which one would you recommend?

Tifoil
09-10-23, 19:04
Between those 2, mercy for sure.Do you have any other recomendations? From the current roster I have only met Lindsey.

Cliving15
09-11-23, 11:13
Do you have any other recomendations? From the current roster I have only met Lindsey.Samantha, Lauren, Gina, Elyse (not in schedule $ now are also fantastic.

Mercy is good looking attractive t*s, a* Service is good.

Cliving15
09-11-23, 11:15
For you lucky mongers who are AC verified, their new offering Crystal looks amazing! I would drop 450 on her in a heartbeat.Is Crystal submissive like Lindsay or Samantha? Or are there restrictions?

JoeColorado
09-11-23, 13:23
Do you have any other recomendations? From the current roster I have only met Lindsey.I'd recommend Emma. Her body is spectacular. Probably the best body on the roster.

BaltoMan66
09-11-23, 22:40
Apparently, she used to work there under another name (maybe Ana? Her pictures are from when she was here about 18 months ago. She is not skinny anymore. She has a great ass and legs, if you're into that, I am. Small breasts that look wonderful and are responsive. She leans a bit submissive, but take it easy. She is a great kisser and takes direction well. I had no annoying issues at all. A totally positive experience. I recommend. I think she is leaving the area at the end of the month so I am going to try to get a repeat visit in before she goes. My contribution to the team.

Latrell8
09-11-23, 23:05
Looks like 2 KG is back and they picked up Scarlett from YVSM.

BillFourFree
09-12-23, 15:16
Anybody seen Ewa at 262? Her pictures look amazing and she is leaving town in a few days. Any help?

LiquorThnPoker
09-12-23, 19:20
Looks like 2 KG is back and they picked up Scarlett from YVSM.Wait. Are you referring to "Piper Prince"? She is Scarlett from ywsm, aka Bridgett Brookes? Or is Scarlett someone else on her roster?

Ch1009
09-12-23, 19:32
Apparently, she used to work there under another name (maybe Ana? Her pictures are from when she was here about 18 months ago. She is not skinny anymore. She has a great ass and legs, if you're into that, I am. Small breasts that look wonderful and are responsive. She leans a bit submissive, but take it easy. She is a great kisser and takes direction well. I had no annoying issues at all. A totally positive experience. I recommend. I think she is leaving the area at the end of the month so I am going to try to get a repeat visit in before she goes. My contribution to the team.Did she have any tattoos?

BaltoMan66
09-12-23, 19:36
Yes. She does have tattoos.

Did she have any tattoos?

Latrell8
09-12-23, 19:51
Wait. Are you referring to "Piper Prince"? She is Scarlett from ywsm, aka Bridgett Brookes? Or is Scarlett someone else on her roster?Don't know about Bridgett Brookes but I'm talking about the girl that used to do porn if that rings any bells.

TJGeek
09-13-23, 00:37
Anybody seen Ewa at 262? Her pictures look amazing and she is leaving town in a few days. Any help?I saw her today. Fun girl with plenty of energy and really gets into it! CBJ (BBBJ for up charge) and very responsive FS. The picture of her in black with a phone may be close to her actual appearance. I was not disappointed. Did 30 min but 45 would have been better.

OldSchoolGuy73
09-13-23, 11:46
Have that itch and trying to chose either a girl at Alena or KP. It's hard to pass up on KP because you're going to get a GFE / PSE experience guaranteed but wondering if anyone seen Ashley Foxx? Another part of me ones a nice young body blonde but not sure if I'll get the same result.

Piper2005
09-13-23, 11:50
She is reviewed on the Asian Apartment board, sounds good. Alena has a really good lineup right now.

Have that itch and trying to chose either a girl at Alena or KP. It's hard to pass up on KP because you're going to get a GFE / PSE experience guaranteed but wondering if anyone seen Ashley Foxx? Another part of me ones a nice young body blonde but not sure if I'll get the same result.

OldSchoolGuy73
09-13-23, 13:14
She is reviewed on the Asian Apartment board, sounds good. Alena has a really good lineup right now.Thanks.

Didn't see it but has helped me, guess we are going fox hunting LOL.

DrPepper2976
09-14-23, 10:19
Don't know about Bridgett Brookes but I'm talking about the girl that used to do porn if that rings any bells.Okay, he wants to know which person is Scarlett, and I am curious as well, the point of this board is to review and give other people an idea on what to pick.

ElJefe69
09-14-23, 11:38
Okay, he wants to know which person is Scarlett, and I am curious as well, the point of this board is to review and give other people an idea on what to pick.Look up Aurora Monroe. That is Scarlett when she did porn.

Latrell8
09-14-23, 12:05
Okay, he wants to know which person is Scarlett, and I am curious as well, the point of this board is to review and give other people an idea on what to pick.Oh sorry. It's Piper Price.

BrohamJohn
09-14-23, 15:24
First time at KP. Verification was smooth. Location was amazing. I've hit all the apartments. Including the Chinese only places with a friend and can saw without a doubt KP is supreme. I saw Jessica and she immediately greeted me with DFK. Her hands were all over me and she pulled my member out and started BBBJ before I even knew what happened. We finally work our way to the room where she undresses me and continues BBBJ. I told her I wanted to fuck, and she said I was too big. I'm not huge but was like whatever. I told her I was going to blow in her mouth then and she told me to give her all of it daddy. She took it all and kept going slowly. Eventually she spits and then takes a mouthful of ice water and starts sucking me again with the water in her mouth. We chill for a bit where she gives me lots of attention and touching. She really nailed the companionship. She gets me hard again and I proceed to blow a second time in her mouth. She worked hard for it. She repeats with the water. She lays me down and gives me a sensual massage and body slide. As time nears end, she takes me to the shower and hand washes me. She even put my clothes and socks on after the shower. This girl knows how to please. Appearance wise she has probably C natural perky tits. Shaved kitty. Looks I'd say 6 or 7 out of 10. She definitely makes up for it with her performance. I would 100% see her again and recommend her as a top tier service.