PDA

View Full Version : Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37

DrPepper2976
11-20-23, 11:47
Thanks to previous responses from local mongers, I had good leads on some fun while I'm in town. I did however strike out with a couple of the agencies who would provide outcall. Either timing or no response from them. I decided to verify with chicagolandbodyrubs and set up an appointment. Best choice I could have made.

Verification was easy and within the hour I had an appointment with Laura at an extremely safe and discreet location 15 minutes from my ORD hotel. She opened the door in a very sexy black lingerie outfit complete with thigh highs. About 5'3 maybe 120 lbs, later 20's blonde with a European accent. Beautiful girl. Proceeded to the room where, after about 10 minutes of good conversation, she started with a sensual massage. Flipped over and she mounted me reverse CG style to massage my legs. I unsnapped her bra and pulled her panties off effortlessly. Nice tease to get little Chico hard as a rock while I played with her pussy from behind. She asked how I wanted to finish and I bluntly said in your pussy. She seemed to enjoy that and went down for an excellent BBBJ. It was pretty intense and I thought I was going to pop, so I flipped her over for some DATY and let me tell you, that was a delicious tight little pussy. If she didn't cum, she's pretty good at faking it. Went up for some CFS in a few different positions and blew in the bag. She wanted me to finish on her stomach but I just couldn't manage to pull out it felt so good.How much was Laura with full service? CLM doesn't give clear answers.

Svendd
11-20-23, 16:18
Looks like Chloe's no longer on MA's site as of today. Anyone know if she left / retired?

MushroomGod
11-20-23, 18:43
Looks like Chloe's no longer on MA's site as of today. Anyone know if she left / retired?Probably just taking a vacation for the holidays.

TJGeek
11-21-23, 00:33
New girl!

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/first-day-lanna-deerfield/

Nice girl in her 20's. Russian but in US for a while so perfect English. Pictures are her (enhanced as usual) but with a few tattoos. She hugs and kisses after the door opens and is ready for fun after I shower. Nice kisses & roaming before CBJ. Then the usual positions. No rush and felt great. I only did 30 min and popped at the end but chatted for a few minutes. Worth a visit. I think she leaves next week but I insisted that she return soon.

TJGeek
11-21-23, 00:50
Saw her 3 times.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-nadin-northbrook-2-days/

She is a firecracker. Wild and explosive (at least with me). Picture with the orange dot could be her.

Cute Eastern Euro with amazing body. CBJ (BBJ extra) then CFS every which way. The last visit she was vocal in Ukrainian as we pounded away at each other. Very physical.

Hopefully will be back soon. Worth checking out if the above interests you. Do at least 45 min.

Rizpat
11-21-23, 09:40
Looks like Chloe's no longer on MA's site as of today. Anyone know if she left / retired?Booker told me she's no longer available. Sounds like she's not coming back, at least anytime soon.

SteamTrain98
11-21-23, 11:06
Booker told me she's no longer available. Sounds like she's not coming back, at least anytime soon.That would be a tragedy if she is truly gone for good.

Piper2005
11-21-23, 13:05
I saw Nadia yesterday. Very attractive, very petite. Classic, slim, small breast, young and good looking. It was her first day, had some normal first day jitters and nervousness. No hug or kiss when I entered. I showered off, once I got on the bed she became closer. Nice kissing, she did not seem into DFK (I'm not so I didn't really try). BBBJ was nice, but reserved she did not want to DT. She is responsive to DATY, okay with fingers. CFS. She was guarded again with positions. CG, used her hand to got go deep (I'm not huge or anything). Lazy dog style, which was tight, then mish where she again tried to limit depth. But once we got going, she let me take control and go deeper, and finish. We went for a while, so ran out of time before we could go for round 2. I saw her early evening, so not sure if it was first day nerves, exhaustion from not being used to getting fuck for an entire day or she is just not into the job. She was fun to chat with, but I'm not sure she likes the profession. If she hangs around, I will repeat. Not entire confident she will.

MushroomGod
11-21-23, 13:26
That would be a tragedy if she is truly gone for good.I'm sure she'll pop up somewhere. If anyone spots her let me know.

ChubbyChico
11-21-23, 15:30
220 was base fee, which would be massage and a HJ finish. Total FS GFE an additional 200. So 420 total.

BBBJ, Cfs, DATY, LFK didn't ask or go for Greek.

How much was Laura with full service? CLM doesn't give clear answers.

Rpark52
11-21-23, 17:12
Booker told me she's no longer available. Sounds like she's not coming back, at least anytime soon.That's a huge fucking bummer. I was overdue to see her again.

She must really be gone, too. Inna has worked like 2 weeks in the past 2 years and she's still on the site. IIRC, Chloe was on the schedule yesterday too. And Sandra usually likes to put "last day" when the girls who don't live here are going to be gone for a while (like Suri today).

ApplesLoveMe
11-21-23, 19:38
She must really be gone, too. Inna has worked like 2 weeks in the past 2 years and she's still on the site. IIRC, Chloe was on the schedule yesterday too. And Sandra usually likes to put "last day" when the girls who don't live here are going to be gone for a while (like Suri today).Yeah, kind of concerning. I know she was gone for a few weeks in August as she went on a trip but she was still on the site. At the same time, I also know she was planning on going on a trip during the holidays but that doesn't mean Sandra would have taken her off.

Hopefully she's good and nothing happened between Chloe and the booker.

TJGeek
11-21-23, 20:03
220 was base fee, which would be massage and a HJ finish. Total FS GFE an additional 200. So 420 total.

BBBJ, Cfs, DATY, LFK didn't ask or go for Greek.You may have overpaid.

I think Laura at CLM is Alicja at 262. Same tall and thin long blond hair Eastern Euro.

TJGeek
11-21-23, 20:06
Local Polish soon to be MILF.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/pr...spect-heights/

Picture in white may be her. Local girl in her late 30's who knows what to do and how to do it. Wild and vocal and really got into it. Started with CBJ then very animated CFS 3 different ways, but in the end finished with oral.

ApplesLoveMe
11-21-23, 23:41
Yeah, kind of concerning. I know she was gone for a few weeks in August as she went on a trip but she was still on the site. At the same time, I also know she was planning on going on a trip during the holidays but that doesn't mean Sandra would have taken her off.

Hopefully she's good and nothing happened between Chloe and the booker.Booker just posted on X. Posted something about wishing girls the best when they move on and how it's healthy to do so. Seems to be about Chloe so guess she's gone for real.

ChubbyChico
11-22-23, 09:37
I think if I were in the Chicagoland market more I could agree or disagree. Seems the agency costs were 350 on the low end and 450+ on the high so she offered a great experience in the range I was expecting to spend. Not one to haggle over a few Jacksons if the look, vibe and service is what I want.

Unrelated note, the city was as good if not better than my visits a long time ago. On the outside, we hear a lot of crap about the city from media but I thoroughly enjoyed all the new people I met here. Happy Holidays mongers.

You may have overpaid.

I think Laura at CLM is Alicja at 262. Same tall and thin long blond hair Eastern Euro.

AyoHell
11-22-23, 11:58
Too bad if true. Always had great conversations with her in-between luxurious half hour BJ's, pumping loads down her throat, coming on her face and blasting deep in her ass. Last time I told her it's lucky when someone finds their true calling. Her not discovering this skill would be like if Picasso never picked up a brush. Glad I got to see her a handful of times over the years.

ClayBillClay
11-22-23, 13:43
Too bad if true. Always had great conversations with her in-between luxurious half hour BJ's, pumping loads down her throat, coming on her face and blasting deep in her ass. Last time I told her it's lucky when someone finds their true calling. Her not discovering this skill would be like if Picasso never picked up a brush. Glad I got to see her a handful of times over the years.So I got referred to Chloe and Dulce of AC by a couple of you for great oral skills. But by the time I am able to schedule, both of them have vanished. I would love to hear suggestions for some great throat performers that can handle above average size white guys. Can help with any suggestions in Denver for trade.

Coopertars
11-22-23, 14:04
I've always wanted to meet Chloe but never wanted to go thru the verification at MA. Anywho, I saw the pictures of June on CLMs posting today and the pictures look like they could resemble the pictures MA used to post of Chloe.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/gentlemen-taking-apps-now-8478.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/western-grand-gentlemen-taking-apps-30552.html

I'm out of town for the holiday but would love to see her. Maybe any of you guys who have been to MA and CLM can confirm?

Svendd
11-22-23, 15:15
I've always wanted to meet Chloe but never wanted to go thru the verification at MA. Anywho, I saw the pictures of June on CLMs posting today and the pictures look like they could resemble the pictures MA used to post of Chloe.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/gentlemen-taking-apps-now-8478.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/western-grand-gentlemen-taking-apps-30552.html

I'm out of town for the holiday but would love to see her. Maybe any of you guys who have been to MA and CLM can confirm?I didn't see anyone named June in those links, but I saw the same picture you posted on CLM's website for today, November 22nd (need to scroll right on the pictures that day for anyone that was having trouble finding the picture).

I think that's definitely a picture of her though and this is just a guess, but it looks like an old picture compared to recent photos that Sandy had posted recently. I think CLM's known to not use accurate pictures for some of their girls, so I wouldn't be surprised if they dug up old pictures of her and recycled them. If anyone has time to visit her and confirm, I would 100% love to be proven wrong, if that really is her.

RattleHead
11-22-23, 16:13
Booker just posted on X. Posted something about wishing girls the best when they move on and how it's healthy to do so. Seems to be about Chloe so guess she's gone for real.I just saw, on X, that Chloe is available today in downtown Chicago (1 pm - 7 pm). On their website, it states that her photos were updated today.

MushroomGod
11-22-23, 18:04
I just saw, on X, that Chloe is available today in downtown Chicago (1 pm - 7 pm). On their website, it states that her photos were updated today.That X post was so funny. She was like Chloe is gone stop asking me about it LOL. Glad they worked things out. I'm going to be sure to see her the next time she's closer by me.

Jamesn
11-22-23, 21:21
I didn't see anyone named June in those links, but I saw the same picture you posted on CLM's website for today, November 22nd (need to scroll right on the pictures that day for anyone that was having trouble finding the picture).

I think that's definitely a picture of her though and this is just a guess, but it looks like an old picture compared to recent photos that Sandy had posted recently. I think CLM's known to not use accurate pictures for some of their girls, so I wouldn't be surprised if they dug up old pictures of her and recycled them. If anyone has time to visit her and confirm, I would 100% love to be proven wrong, if that really is her.Are you referring to that Sandy's photo on CLM where she's lying on couch? That's an actual picture of her?

Svendd
11-22-23, 22:19
Are you referring to that Sandy's photo on CLM where she's lying on couch? That's an actual picture of her?No, the picture that Coopertars posted of a model named "June" that was listed on CLM's schedule for 11/22.

Terrapin911
11-22-23, 22:46
That X post was so funny. She was like Chloe is gone stop asking me about it LOL. Glad they worked things out. I'm going to be sure to see her the next time she's closer by me.Yeah Chloe has been on my short list for a couple months now. Looks like I might have to bite the bullet and take time off work to see her the way this is playing out. Been trying to set it up with her for a Saturday the past few months since its my best day for fun, but the last few Saturdays she was available I had other things going on or she was too far away. Don't think I have ever seen her available on a Sunday, I believe agency is closed Sundays with nobody available mostly. So Imma have to pounce quick now since it seems she is in danger of being gone at any moment.

TP.

Vivijfk01
11-22-23, 23:02
She looks great in the pictures. Any info on her?

Thanks.

Chorizo1
11-22-23, 23:45
Anyone see Anita from Euro fantasy? Says she's new but sometimes it's the same girl with different name.

Pupsnu
11-24-23, 17:46
I think your link is broken. I tried browsing the site, but could not find her.

Local Polish soon to be MILF.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/pr...spect-heights/

Picture in white may be her. Local girl in her late 30's who knows what to do and how to do it. Wild and vocal and really got into it. Started with CBJ then very animated CFS 3 different ways, but in the end finished with oral.

Bill Underwood
11-24-23, 19:12
She looks great in the pictures. Any info on her?

Thanks.Reviews up to this point seem solid. If I was going to see an agency girl, that would be in my top 3.

TJGeek
11-25-23, 08:15
I think your link is broken. I tried browsing the site, but could not find her.This link worked today: https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-kandice-prospect-heights/.

Site link is here and she is on Page 3 (New Kandice): https://classyladiesofchicago.com/shop/page/3/

Cuddo123
11-27-23, 22:53
Reviews up to this point seem solid. If I was going to see an agency girl, that would be in my top 3.Crystal is one of the top 3 performers I have ever seen. Killer body like the pics. She has insane control of her body. Squirts, grips, and has great stamina while CG. She is youthful and clearly makes it a priority to stay in shape. Most importantly, she is a GND sweetheart. Gents, please treat her well so she stays. I would definitely repeat, though there is such a great selection at AC that I might first meet some other dancers first.

Darth Cosmos
11-27-23, 22:53
Fantastic.

Checks all my boxes.

Young 22 yo.

Romanian.

Perfect naturals.

Perfect rear.

Sexy bubbly personality.

Looks 9/10.

Service 8/10.

Another winner at AC.

If you like Dulce, Maria you won't be disappointed.

Looks like Mila Kunis when she was young.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.

Cuddo123
11-27-23, 22:56
Gina is aims to please. I have never had a girl take so much control. She seems to genuinely enjoy herself and goes all out. Great energy. Half Asian and half white, but all American. Down to earth. A little bit wild, so be prepared, and you'll have a great time. Seems to be open to anything except Greek.

Cuddo123
11-27-23, 23:07
Natalia is a sweet girl. She is Polish American and thin / tight. She is very accommodating and open (except Greek). I must have caught her on an off day as she seemed a bit tired. Overall, worth a visit if you're into spinners.

JonnyRod
11-28-23, 18:06
Fantastic.

Checks all my boxes.

Young 22 yo.

Romanian.

Perfect naturals.

Perfect rear.

Sexy bubbly personality.

Looks 9/10.

Service 8/10.

Another winner at AC.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.Hey do you know if dulce is just on vacation or is she done?

Darth Cosmos
11-28-23, 19:11
Hey do you know if dulce is just on vacation or is she done?Not sure.

Hopefully back soon she was great.

Gina was friends with her so could see gina who is also fantastic and maybe ask her??

Darth.

Vivijfk01
11-29-23, 12:56
How's the verification process for AC? Do they take references from other places?

Thanks.

DasRulez
11-29-23, 18:01
How's the verification process for AC? Do they take references from other places?

Thanks.No references are allowed and very selective. They will likely never even respond to your request unless you are an older white male with a phone number that is tied directly to your name in the database they use.

KevBot1212
11-29-23, 20:13
No references are allowed and very selective. They will likely never even respond to your request unless you are an older white male with a phone number that is tied directly to your name in the database they use.Damn that sucks, I emailed them this week and haven't heard a thing. Are the other agencies similar or more lax verification?

Zerfth
11-29-23, 22:22
No references are allowed and very selective. They will likely never even respond to your request unless you are an older white male with a phone number that is tied directly to your name in the database they use.What database do they use?

Darth Cosmos
11-29-23, 23:08
Damn that sucks, I emailed them this week and haven't heard a thing. Are the other agencies similar or more lax verification?
all depends on what you like man. For me I like my girls in 20's or teens.

Only option that do that now with no verification that I've enjoyed are.

Orange spa top1spa.com.

They can be hit or miss but I've enjoyed some beautiful mid 20's asian girls there.

Just walk in and enjoy.

Darth.

KevBot1212
11-30-23, 12:31

Orange spa top1spa.com.

They can be hit or miss but I've enjoyed some beautiful mid 20's asian girls there.

Just walk in and enjoy.

Darth.Never mind! Got verified, looking forward to trying some talent on my trip. Gina would be #1, but don't think her schedule lines up with mine. Looking like it'll be between Crystal or Marie. Hopeful to try some doubles as well if able at some point!

Darth Cosmos
11-30-23, 15:33
Never mind! Got verified, looking forward to trying some talent on my trip. Gina would be #1, but don't think her schedule lines up with mine. Looking like it'll be between Crystal or Marie. Hopeful to try some doubles as well if able at some point!Nice have fun.

Those are all great options.

Enjoy.

Darth.

Terrapin911
12-01-23, 02:40
What database do they use?I'm curious myself. I am verified with AC, and while my number isn't a google number or something of that sort my phone is a burner with a burner sim chip in it that I pay cash for monthly refill cards with refill pin's on them.

TP.

StanleyStankas
12-01-23, 08:41
I'm curious myself. I am verified with AC, and while my number isn't a google number or something of that sort my phone is a burner with a burner sim chip in it that I pay cash for monthly refill cards with refill pin's on them.

TP.It's a number leading to no where as well. Sim and refills bought with cash all the time, account goes to an alternate name and email. What is it then? Do they research the number and if nothing comes up they block or? My only laziness is I keep 2 sims in 1 unlocked phone. I do have an extra phone laying around though in case I would do something where I just need to ditch the phone in the drink or in a dumpster. Doubtful but just interested in the above info as well thank you. Stosh.

Vanilla Lover
12-01-23, 09:11
Never mind! Got verified, looking forward to trying some talent on my trip. Gina would be #1, but don't think her schedule lines up with mine. Looking like it'll be between Crystal or Marie. Hopeful to try some doubles as well if able at some point!How long did it take you to get verified? I'm still trying here.

KevBot1212
12-01-23, 09:34
How long did it take you to get verified? I'm still trying here.Few days, I was probably being impatient haha, I'm sure they get a ton of emails.

SamFlood123
12-01-23, 16:46
Not sure.

Hopefully back soon she was great.

Gina was friends with her so could see gina who is also fantastic and maybe ask her??

Darth.Saw her on her last day. Was leaving the biz for school. Might be back, but not certain. Was there for the $$$ an dif she needs $$$ maybe. Nice girl. Sais she is roomies w / Gina.

Piper2005
12-01-23, 17:00
Finally saw Marie at AC, classic young attractive petite AC Girl. Dark Persian features. Pierced nipples. Walked in to her wearing only a loose and revealing silk robe. Great kissing, DFK and LFK. She got on her knees for very good BBBJ, moved to the bed more BJ, then DATY (no fingers allowed), followed by intense p2 p grinding felt amazing and shockingly made me cum like a high school kid. Clean up, cuddle. Round 2 more BBBJ, redeemed myself with cfs. Cowgirl, doggie, and mish, all fantastic, finish in bag. At that point almost out of time, but we kept chatting while I showered and cleaned up. Really cool girl, very sexy. Only complaint not completely shaved bald and had some arm pit hair. But she got 2 fun loads out of me. I will repeat, sounds like she is going on a Tuesday only schedule.

Cuddo123
12-03-23, 21:08
You should rush to see Naiomie before it's too late. Very funny, nice teasing. Greek is on the table but for a tip. Not my jam but nice to have the option. Exceptionally beautiful face. Half middle eastern but she presents more like a nicely tanned American college gal. Pictures are stale but are directionally accurate. If you saw her at the bar, you wouldn't be able to avert your eyes. Magnetic smile. Gents, be respectful and treat her well. Went three rounds and probably would have gone another if we had time.

TrucksAre
12-04-23, 05:21
For those that use AC a bit, who would you recommend that DFKs the best? I'm talking tonsil hockey, spit swapping type of play for extended periods and is really into it.

MyEndo
12-04-23, 12:44
Iris is very good and a little familiar. Very slender. Great BBBJ, CFS multiple positions. Does not like fingers or DFK. No second pop, but I did not push the issue. Probably will repeat.Has anyone seen Iris more recently? Anyone get DFK from her and / or CIM? TIA.

MyEndo
12-04-23, 12:45
For those that use AC a bit, who would you recommend that DFKs the best? I'm talking tonsil hockey, spit swapping type of play for extended periods and is really into it.Gina will DFK as long as you want and is into sloppy with DFK and BBBJ!

ApplesLoveMe
12-04-23, 14:22
Nadia at AC is pretty damn hot. Pretty face (with noticable lip fillers though if that's not your thing) and slamming spinner body. Loved her breasts (like Eliza Ibarra). No DT, just works the tip basically. She does have an interesting technique with her fingers through your glands though, pretty intense. She's very reserved though. Unsure if she'll stay long term. More sensual than pse and not submissive from what I can tell.

ADiesel
12-04-23, 15:49
I also recently enjoyed my time with Marie as well. I'm usually a 1 load guy and she also got 2 from me. The 2nd for me comes when the provider is into it and does DFK which Marie does. She also makes the sexiest noises during sex.

I've also recently seen Crystal and she is very attractive. Outstanding body and cute. Physically more attractive than Marie, but I wouldn't see Crystal again for a couple reasons. Lack of enthusiasm, clock watching, lack of submissiveness. She's very concerned with time, but damn she has a phenomenal body. Very nice girl as well.

Marie just has this sexy chill vibe about her and she can take a great DT and is submissive.

Finally saw Marie at AC, classic young attractive petite AC Girl. Dark Persian features. Pierced nipples. Walked in to her wearing only a loose and revealing silk robe. Great kissing, DFK and LFK. She got on her knees for very good BBBJ, moved to the bed more BJ, then DATY (no fingers allowed), followed by intense p2 p grinding felt amazing and shockingly made me cum like a high school kid. Clean up, cuddle. Round 2 more BBBJ, redeemed myself with cfs. Cowgirl, doggie, and mish, all fantastic, finish in bag. At that point almost out of time, but we kept chatting while I showered and cleaned up. Really cool girl, very sexy. Only complaint not completely shaved bald and had some arm pit hair. But she got 2 fun loads out of me. I will repeat, sounds like she is going on a Tuesday only schedule.

DannyNeros
12-04-23, 19:04
After reading the most recent reviews it sounds like all these girls offer MSOG. Does that come automatic with the hr rate listed on the AC website? Or is MSOG extra?

BaltoMan66
12-04-23, 23:19
My experience has been that if you have the time and you can rise to the occassion multiple cups are available. No extra cost. Others may have a different experience, but with AC girls in particular I haven't had an upcharge for anything, Multiple cups, Greek, other creative play, all the same price.

After reading the most recent reviews it sounds like all these girls offer MSOG. Does that come automatic with the hr rate listed on the AC website? Or is MSOG extra?

BaltoMan66
12-04-23, 23:26
I think her body is phenomenal, but I don't plan to see her again because she wants to control too much. Maybe this is my issue, but I think this is my time for me, to have my fun. I want my companion to have fun as well because that's part of what does it for me. My first visit with Crystal was pretty awesome. My second visit she was pretty vocal about limits that didn't exist on the first visit. She has a right to state her limits, no argument there, but I have a right to look for someone else if I don't like what I'm hearing. She wasn't a bad time at all, but frankly, with a smoking body like hers I need access. I think your statement that she isn't very submissive might say it correctly. I really do enjoy when a lady is willing to try very hard to give me what pleases me. I think I need to try Marie after reading your comments. I saw Gina lately, and while she has a great body, and I do mean great, I'm not so sure about repeating with her either. Same reason, not really trying as hard to provide what I am looking for. Although in her case she can take a bit of dominance, but I feel like she tries to top from the bottom LOL.

I also recently enjoyed my time with Marie as well. I'm usually a 1 load guy and she also got 2 from me. The 2nd for me comes when the provider is into it and does DFK which Marie does. She also makes the sexiest noises during sex.

I've also recently seen Crystal and she is very attractive. Outstanding body and cute. Physically more attractive than Marie, but I wouldn't see Crystal again for a couple reasons. Lack of enthusiasm, clock watching, lack of submissiveness. She's very concerned with time, but damn she has a phenomenal body. Very nice girl as well.

Marie just has this sexy chill vibe about her and she can take a great DT and is submissive.

Rackster
12-05-23, 11:35
Crystal from AC is a total butterface. Yea she's got a hot body and good performance but I avoided looking at her face when doing her the entire time.

CarterJ099
12-05-23, 17:38
Is this place in the city or the burbs? If it's in the city, what part? Thanks in advance!

Orange spa top1spa.com.

Just walk in and enjoy.

Darth.

JoeColorado
12-05-23, 21:54
Is this place in the city or the burbs? If it's in the city, what part? Thanks in advance!Brighton Park.

Darth Cosmos
12-06-23, 00:35
Is this place in the city or the burbs? If it's in the city, what part? Thanks in advance!In the city.

North China town.

Lots of info in the massage parlor thread.

Darth.

Rizpat
12-06-23, 12:23
Anyone have any experience with this EuroFantasy agency? I just came across them about a month ago and been considering it. They look like a bunch of 10's but wondering if it's TGTBT.

Vivijfk01
12-06-23, 12:44
Anyone have any experience with this EuroFantasy agency? I just came across them about a month ago and been considering it. They look like a bunch of 10's but wondering if it's TGTBT.I was about to ask the same. It looks great in Telegram but could find any reviews.

DayTrader01
12-06-23, 14:46
Anyone have any experience with this EuroFantasy agency? I just came across them about a month ago and been considering it. They look like a bunch of 10's but wondering if it's TGTBT.I'm also interested in using this agency but haven't read any reviews anywhere.

BrohamJohn
12-06-23, 15:57
Anyone try her yet? Her reviews on TER are not that favorable. Is she really 40+?

DotJohn
12-06-23, 17:12
Anyone try her yet? Her reviews on TER are not that favorable. Is she really 40+?Imo all of KP girls are late 30's or more. Some hide it well some don't.

TJGeek
12-06-23, 17:26
I'm also interested in using this agency but haven't read any reviews anywhere.Alice (real pictures) is worth seeing. But had some less impressive reviews also. So, YMMV. I saw her 3 times. #1 was amazing, #2 average, #3 above average.

Lisa (not real pictures) can give you a wild time and is open minded.

As for the rest, I saw 3 or 4 of them. I don't think the pictures are accurate and the performance were unimpressive.

Flipper12
12-06-23, 18:52
Ecechicago has a bunch of new talent. Has anyone seen tourist #16? Very hot pics but is Russian and I've only ever gotten the cold mechanical treatment from Russian girls.

Harper looks like a stripper I used to bang about 5 years ago. Crazy as they come.

Would appreciate any feedback on new girls at ece. Will see one of these soon so will report soon.

BareOnly2018
12-06-23, 21:22
I was about to ask the same. It looks great in Telegram but could find any reviews.Is there a website or only telegram?

TJGeek
12-07-23, 01:06
Is there a website or only telegram?Only Telegram.

OldSchoolGuy73
12-07-23, 12:38
Anyone see her would love to pay a visit but on the fence.

Flipper12
12-07-23, 15:16
Ecechicago has a bunch of new talent. Has anyone seen tourist #16? Very hot pics but is Russian and I've only ever gotten the cold mechanical treatment from Russian girls.

Harper looks like a stripper I used to bang about 5 years ago. Crazy as they come.

Would appreciate any feedback on new girls at ece. Will see one of these soon so will report soon.ECE usually has 35+ year olds but currently has a 19 year old on the roster for those of you who can't get into Alena.

Darth Cosmos
12-07-23, 18:26
Anyone see her would love to pay a visit but on the fence.I did.

Great body.

Great service.

BBBJ good eye contact and throat.

Solid cow girl with slapping.

Beautiful ass for rcg.

Finished in mish with her legs over my shoulders.

Dfk whole time.

Wish she was about 15 years younger though but that's just my preference.

She was 40 if that matters to you.

Pics accurate but old and touched up.

She has a couple tats but didn't bother me.

Darth.

Illinois Guy 7
12-07-23, 20:13
Anyone see her would love to pay a visit but on the fence.I saw her in June on her last visit. I would rebook without question if I had the money and the time. (Christmas obligations).

Jisoo was older than 24 as advertised, but a face that hot and a body that smoking hot can be any age and I am okay with that.

Great tits, great reaction to DATY, great dfk, great chemistry. I ended my review with "I am in love. ".

To be fair, Kiss was just as good and I liked her tits better.

OldSchoolGuy73
12-08-23, 15:24
I did.

Great body.

Great service.

BBBJ good eye contact and throat.

Solid cow girl with slapping.

Beautiful ass for rcg.

Finished in mish with her legs over my shoulders.

Dfk whole time.

Wish she was about 15 years younger though but that's just my preference.

She was 40 if that matters to you.

Pics accurate but old and touched up.

She has a couple tats but didn't bother me.

Darth.Money! This is the reason I can't quit this hobby. Helps she thought I was cute even tried getting me 2 pops but I think those days behind me.

OneRoadToWest
12-08-23, 15:29
Few days, I was probably being impatient haha, I'm sure they get a ton of emails.They responded with "Unfortunately we were not able to verify you" and that was it. Ignored my follow up asking them what else would they like to see.

JakeGoodfella
12-08-23, 17:53
I've been underwhelmed with my mongering experiences lately. Most of my visits have been to the AMPs and AAMPs or seeing "established" independent providers, but I was growing a little tired of it all. Sometimes you pay for extras that don't last long enough or the GFE is not quite there or the gal has a few too many miles on her. Why'all know how it goes.

So, I took the plunge and got verified with AC. After reading reviews, I thought spending time with an all-american girl in her 20's with an open menu would scratch my itch. I scheduled my first, um, dance lesson with Lindsey and wow! Do you know how sometimes when you build something up in your mind, the actual experience can be a letdown? Not in this case! She's been reviewed so much that I won't go into details of the lesson (you can PM me if you like), but she gave me one of my best mongering experiences ever. To top it off, she's a really cool girl, smart and witty, and fun to chat with.

Needless to say, I'm a big fan and the only question is do I see her again or try a lesson with another dancer! Time will tell, I guess. But you can't go wrong with spending time with Lindsey.

KevBot1212
12-08-23, 18:27
Needless to say, I'm a big fan and the only question is do I see her again or try a lesson with another dancer! Time will tell, I guess. But you can't go wrong with spending time with Lindsey.I saw her as well, will say she probably looks a little worse than her pics would present, but she is very sweet and willing to please. Reminded me of Riley Reid-esque school girl attitude which was hot. Good performance, lets you take control however much you want (submissive, dominant etc). Great tight little ass.

Darth Cosmos
12-08-23, 23:32
I've been underwhelmed with my mongering experiences lately. Most of my visits have been to the AMPs and AAMPs or seeing "established" independent providers, but I was growing a little tired of it all. Sometimes you pay for extras that don't last long enough or the GFE is not quite there or the gal has a few too many miles on her. Why'all know how it goes.

So, I took the plunge and got verified with AC. After reading reviews, I thought spending time with an all-american girl in her 20's with an open menu would scratch my itch. I scheduled my first, um, dance lesson with Lindsey and wow! Do you know how sometimes when you build something up in your mind, the actual experience can be a letdown? Not in this case! She's been reviewed so much that I won't go into details of the lesson (you can PM me if you like), but she gave me one of my best mongering experiences ever. To top it off, she's a really cool girl, smart and witty, and fun to chat with.

Needless to say, I'm a big fan and the only question is do I see her again or try a lesson with another dancer! Time will tell, I guess. But you can't go wrong with spending time with Lindsey.In my opinion they are all good.

I've had every one on the roster except Naoimie.

So far every experience has been a young college girl who is a horny freak and will give you pleasure.

And the best are the Duos.

Watching 2 beautiful young girls DFK each other while you take turns slicing their pies is a wonderful experience.

I could go on and on but I'm sure you can read the reviews, considering it's really the same price, bang for buck wise, it's no-brainer.

But seriously, I'm not kidding, everyone on the roster is fantastic.

Next time the SO is out of town I'm going to try to get a trio I think.

Has anyone been able to pull that off? I imagine that would be amazing.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.

Vikmbmmn
12-08-23, 23:55
They responded with "Unfortunately we were not able to verify you" and that was it. Ignored my follow up asking them what else would they like to see.Is it required to provide your real phone number or are people able to use a Google voice number?

JakeGoodfella
12-09-23, 00:29
In my opinion they are all good.

I've had every one on the roster except Naoimie.

So far every experience has been a young college girl who is a horny freak and will give you pleasure.

And the best are the Duos.

Watching 2 beautiful young girls DFK each other while you take turns slicing their pies is a wonderful experience.

I could go on and on but I'm sure you can read the reviews, considering it's really the same price, bang for buck wise, it's no-brainer.

But seriously, I'm not kidding, everyone on the roster is fantastic.

Next time the SO is out of town I'm going to try to get a trio I think.

Has anyone been able to pull that off? I imagine that would be amazing.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.I don't even know what I would do with 3 girls at once! LOL.

Darth Cosmos
12-09-23, 01:12
I don't even know what I would do with 3 girls at once! LOL.I think I'd pop a vitamin v and turn it into a game.

Pin the tail on the donkey.

Or cocks paper scissors.

Have them line up 3 in a row doggie style and just take turns.

Lay all 3 on a bed and take turns on each of their throats until you blow all over one of their faces.

And then have the girls lick it up and giggle.

Then tell them to do each other and watch while your reloading.

And lay back and have the girls take turns riding you.

All kinds of possibilities.

Same as a duo just an extra girl.

Then again.

I don't know if they even do it.

I've asked some of the girls and they said they'd be open to it.

So.

Curious if anyone's did it?

Either way it's hard to go wrong with one (or two or three) of their girls.

Darth.

JakeGoodfella
12-09-23, 03:00
Or cocks paper scissors.Not sure I want cocks and scissors mentioned in the same breath! Didn't Lorena Bobbitt play a version of that game with her hubby back in the 90's? I think he lost that round, iirc!

Darth Cosmos
12-09-23, 09:35
Not sure I want cocks and scissors mentioned in the same breath! Didn't Lorena Bobbitt play a version of that game with her hubby back in the 90's? I think he lost that round, iirc!Oh man that's funny.

Of the girls avail this weekend.

Gina 9.5/10 mini philippine spinner repeat worthy.

Lindsey 8/10 the queen of service all american nympho Duo master.

Lauren 8. 5/10 smoking hot latina. She likes to get high and very submissive.

Mercy 8. 5/10 beatiful red head with great oral skills. Into anime and funny.

Iris 8/10 sultry Romanian girl with an accent. She's had mixed reviews but in my experience Dfk cfs ff cim I had a great time.

All the ages are accurate on the website.

All these girls do Duos.

I'd get Gina if I had to try only one but I have thing for young spinners that take whatever you got.

Darth.

Akuma187
12-09-23, 12:58
I'm new to the verification of Agencies. I was wondering what time frames for verification and does services depend on the provider you see meaning MSOG, BBBJCIM, FIV, or Greek. Sorry if this is the wrong thread I'm usually on the AMPs but I always wonder about booking a professional provider. Thanks, Be Safe.

JakeGoodfella
12-09-23, 13:16
Oh man that's funny.

Of the girls avail this weekend.

I'd get Gina if I had to try only one but I have thing for young spinners that take whatever you got.

Darth.Darth, you are the AC connoisseur! I had my eye on Gina and Mercy as well. I have diverse tastes and both of them tripped my trigger based on looks. Their reviews were mostly stellar as well. I think I went through this thread and read all the AC girls' reviews before booking. This weekend is no good for me, but yesterday worked so Lindsey it was. I don't regret it at all!

With Christmas break coming up, I should have more free time to sneak away and play. I hope either Gina or Mercy is on the schedule then.

I almost went with Natalia yesterday. Any thoughts on her? Those legs look smokin'!

JakeGoodfella
12-09-23, 13:24
I'm new to the verification of Agencies. I was wondering what time frames for verification and does services depend on the provider you see meaning MSOG, BBBJCIM, FIV, or Greek. Sorry if this is the wrong thread I'm usually on the AMPs but I always wonder about booking a professional provider. Thanks, Be Safe.It took me about 5 days at Alena. I thought I wasn't getting in, so I sent a polite follow-up email and the booker replied right away. After an hour or so after that second contact, I was in. I booked my first lesson either later that day or the next.

Go through the thread and read the reviews on the Alena girls. Or pick a girl that you like the looks of from their site and search her here. To me it sounds like service is mostly consistent, except for Greek. Maybe only a select few will do it. I like the naiughty GFE experience with giving and receiving oral fun, so I think that is on everyone's menu there from what I've gathered.

Good luck!

Piper2005
12-09-23, 13:34
I really like Natalia. She is very slim and attractive, not the most interesting to talk to, but she works hard to satisfy and is fun. However, I would rank Mercy and Gina ahead of her.

Darth, you are the AC connoisseur! I had my eye on Gina and Mercy as well. I have diverse tastes and both of them tripped my trigger based on looks. Their reviews were mostly stellar as well. I think I went through this thread and read all the AC girls' reviews before booking. This weekend is no good for me, but yesterday worked so Lindsey it was. I don't regret it at all!

With Christmas break coming up, I should have more free time to sneak away and play. I hope either Gina or Mercy is on the schedule then.

I almost went with Natalia yesterday. Any thoughts on her? Those legs look smokin'!

Flipper12
12-09-23, 14:52
Is it required to provide your real phone number or are people able to use a Google voice number?No GV number allowed at AC you must give all real stuff including name, number and I'd. This much I know for sure. This next part I'm guessing but you probably need to have a job that's verifiable and some family. They want to make sure you won't get out of hand or break any rules for fear of retribution.

Akuma187
12-09-23, 17:22
It took me about 5 days at Alena. I thought I wasn't getting in, so I sent a polite follow-up email and the booker replied right away. After an hour or so after that second contact, I was in. I booked my first lesson either later that day or the next.

Go through the thread and read the reviews on the Alena girls. Or pick a girl that you like the looks of from their site and search her here. To me it sounds like service is mostly consistent, except for Greek. Maybe only a select few will do it. I like the naiughty GFE experience with giving and receiving oral fun, so I think that is on everyone's menu there from what I've gathered.

Good luck!Thanks for the help. I read up on a couple more review on different agencies (most of them are from Darth). Chicago has so many choices it's tough to choose. Thanks again.

Terrapin911
12-10-23, 02:44
No GV number allowed at AC you must give all real stuff including name, number and I'd. This much I know for sure. This next part I'm guessing but you probably need to have a job that's verifiable and some family. They want to make sure you won't get out of hand or break any rules for fear of retribution.I don't have a GV number, but I do have a burner sim and I was approved for AC.

TP.

Member #6546
12-10-23, 10:45
Does anyone remember Elaina from Michelle's? Any chance that she is still around and providing?

Flipper12
12-10-23, 14:17
I don't have a GV number, but I do have a burner sim and I was approved for AC.

TP.Is that number associated with a real name? For example can you look up the number on a database and a real name comes up? Additionally does that name match up with the picture of the I'd you sent them?

OneRoadToWest
12-11-23, 12:56
No GV number allowed at AC you must give all real stuff including name, number and I'd. This much I know for sure. This next part I'm guessing but you probably need to have a job that's verifiable and some family. They want to make sure you won't get out of hand or break any rules for fear of retribution.Not sure why but they won't tell me why I'm not approved. I gave ID and everything. No GV or burner sim.

Rackster
12-11-23, 22:35
I believe AC prefers white collar professionals who work for reputable firms. Also, it is also possible they won't verify you if you're too ugly and out of shape.

Flipper12
12-12-23, 10:32
Not sure why but they won't tell me why I'm not approved. I gave ID and everything. No GV or burner sim.Send another polite reminder with all the info reattached. I've seen some guys get in on a second or third attempt.

SkiBum925
12-12-23, 12:53
Anyone seen Skylar at ECE?

https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escorts-skylar

OneRoadToWest
12-12-23, 13:07
I believe AC prefers white collar professionals who work for reputable firms. Also, it is also possible they won't verify you if you're too ugly and out of shape.That's ironic, since I'm white collar with large publicly traded company. Don't think I fit the other two categories either.

OneRoadToWest
12-12-23, 13:08
Send another polite reminder with all the info reattached. I've seen some guys get in on a second or third attempt.Yea, I'll try again later this month. I've also heard some guys get in on 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Rodney1117
12-12-23, 17:06
Anyone seen Skylar at ECE?

https://www.ecechicago.com/model-details/chicago-escorts-skylarWhat's with the band on the right wrist the photos?

Moejoo
12-12-23, 21:01
That's ironic, since I'm white collar with large publicly traded company. Don't think I fit the other two categories either.Maybe if you post a picture we can tell you if we think you are good looking and in good shape or not LOL.

Terrapin911
12-12-23, 22:49
That's ironic, since I'm white collar with large publicly traded company. Don't think I fit the other two categories either.Hahaha and I'm ugly and out of shape and I got into AC. So maybe try again. Well I guess I am not UGLY. I'm average, I do look 10 years younger than my age so I am told, but both of my chin's are surely out of shape! I guess I have what might be considered by some as a white collar (global corporate) job even though I actually wear a t-shirt and jeans to work almost every day.

Not sure what they are looking for.

TP.

Terrapin911
12-12-23, 22:56
Is that number associated with a real name? For example can you look up the number on a database and a real name comes up? Additionally does that name match up with the picture of the I'd you sent them?Don't know honestly have not googled my burner number lately, I change that number ad get a new phone every couple years. It couldn't possibly come back to a name or picture that they may find online of me. I did give them true information about my identity that IS verifiable, my burner cell provider on the other hand doesn't have a single true piece of real info about me on my account with them.

TP.

BadBoy88
12-13-23, 07:06
What's with the band on the right wrist the photos?The wrist band is for stripper who is under 21.

BrightHorizon
12-13-23, 07:36
Don't know honestly have not googled my burner number lately, I change that number ad get a new phone every couple years. It couldn't possibly come back to a name or picture that they may find online of me. I did give them true information about my identity that IS verifiable, my burner cell provider on the other hand doesn't have a single true piece of real info about me on my account with them.

TP.You just answered your own question. Its a burner.

Hater
12-13-23, 09:06
Marysia is Polish MILF. Average looks. Slim body. Performance was 10. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO. Had real nice time with her will repeat.

SkiBum925
12-13-23, 09:21
What's with the band on the right wrist the photos?Looks like a concert wristband.

OneRoadToWest
12-13-23, 12:02
Hahaha and I'm ugly and out of shape and I got into AC. So maybe try again. Well I guess I am not UGLY. I'm average, I do look 10 years younger than my age so I am told, but both of my chin's are surely out of shape! I guess I have what might be considered by some as a white collar (global corporate) job even though I actually wear a t-shirt and jeans to work almost every day.

Not sure what they are looking for..It's really weird that they are the only agency that does this. Typically if the provider isn't happy with the verification, they just ask for more. There isn't like a vanilla Yes / No and they leave you at that without explanation.

Cuddo123
12-13-23, 22:33
I saw Chloe after a few years. Probably seen her 4 times total. Glad I didn't miss her after her brief hiatus. She is probably still the all time best. Passionate kissing, unmatched foreplay. Only person I've had more than 2 pops with. Good reason for her reputation. Treat her with respect, and you will be pleased. We're lucky she does not charge twice as much.

IhBurmaa
12-14-23, 08:07
Most of the time the photo never matches and the women you meet is much older. Not Nicol, she looks exactly like her photos. She is tall and slender and has large natural breasts. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen from this agency by far. I was shocked when she opened the door to see a young Russian model type beauty. I had a great time with Nicol, highly recommend. She has a sweet and tender personality. It was refreshing to spend time with a beautiful young provider.

GWheaton
12-14-23, 12:00
Most of the time the photo never matches and the women you meet is much older. Not Nicol, she looks exactly like her photos. She is tall and slender and has large natural breasts. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen from this agency by far. I was shocked when she opened the door to see a young Russian model type beauty. I had a great time with Nicol, highly recommend. She has a sweet and tender personality. It was refreshing to spend time with a beautiful young provider.It's great she has a sweet and tender personality. What was the damage? What's on the menu?

Vivijfk01
12-14-23, 18:54
Most of the time the photo never matches and the women you meet is much older. Not Nicol, she looks exactly like her photos. She is tall and slender and has large natural breasts. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen from this agency by far. I was shocked when she opened the door to see a young Russian model type beauty. I had a great time with Nicol, highly recommend. She has a sweet and tender personality. It was refreshing to spend time with a beautiful young provider.It's nice to see some new talent at 262. I seen some of them and the pictures are always almost accurate. Some pictures are photoshop but that's everywhere. Anyone seen Abina? She's new to the lineup.

Be safe out there.

JakeGoodfella
12-14-23, 20:53
I see these two lovelies are scheduled for duos tomorrow. If anyone partakes, please report back. I'd love to partake myself, but I need to let my mongering funds replenish some more.

-Jake.

OneRoadToWest
12-15-23, 11:04
I saw Chloe after a few years. Probably seen her 4 times total. Glad I didn't miss her after her brief hiatus. She is probably still the all time best. Passionate kissing, unmatched foreplay. Only person I've had more than 2 pops with. Good reason for her reputation. Treat her with respect, and you will be pleased. We're lucky she does not charge twice as much.Couldn't agree more. She has the most mistress / GFE vibe out of all the plays I've had in Chicago. I plan to see her again but do want to sample a couple other new ones at the agency first.

TheCode
12-15-23, 15:27
Yesterday I had a session with Marilyn, as others have reported, she is very talented and beautiful spinner. I usually hold a while to pop, but I could not with her, all positions available, access to why and I did a lill of lick on the * ahaha. CBJ, 2 pops, 1 hr. I was on my way out. She is very intelligent and can speak multiple languages.

I will try to catch her before she leaves.

Be safe outthere dudes!

TheCode.

Riina
12-15-23, 17:10
https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-albina/

Any intel?

ChiGuy247
12-15-23, 20:13
Couldn't agree more. She has the most mistress / GFE vibe out of all the plays I've had in Chicago. I plan to see her again but do want to sample a couple other new ones at the agency first.I'll never forget the first time I saw her when she asked if I wanted to try something and proceeded to lay her head off the end of the bed for FF.

Terrapin911
12-15-23, 23:43
https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/new-albina/

Any intel?Curious myself. I am generally not even attracted to blonde's but if this gals pics are real she is hot as fuck!

TP.

Proton456
12-16-23, 09:48
Curious myself. I am generally not even attracted to blonde's but if this gals pics are real she is hot as fuck!

TP.Real pics? Google search it and you will find an escort in California. The exact same girl? What are the chances? May be, but take it with a grain of salt.

I was about to make an appointment but her start date keeps moving.

Terrapin911
12-16-23, 10:55
Real pics? Google search it and you will find an escort in California. The exact same girl? What are the chances? May be, but take it with a grain of salt.

I was about to make an appointment but her start date keeps moving.Site says she is available today thru the 19th then gone.

Some say that when the site says 100% real pics that at least 1 or two are actually the girl. I have seen other gals with that agency and can affirm that is true that at least some of the pics will be real but not all\most from the gals I have seen. I gotta say with that gal if even one of those pics is really her and recent it would be a win so long as the service is at least GFE'ish and service isn't mentioned that I see on the page so services could be very limited.

TP.

TheArgent
12-16-23, 11:09
Real pics? Google search it and you will find an escort in California. The exact same girl? What are the chances? May be, but take it with a grain of salt.

I was about to make an appointment but her start date keeps moving.Those pics are of a real Ukranian who was definitely an escort in Miami. Don't know if she's coming here, but wouldn't be too surprising.

Those pics are very heavily photoshopped. Her hips are not that thin and her skin doesn't actually emit a soft, uniform glow. Attractive girl, though.

Layne123
12-16-23, 15:16
Hi.

As I'm getting older I find that it's harder (no pun intended) for me to get full satisfaction with a condom on.

I've inadvertently had a lot of unexpected luck at various massage places or AAMPS and a few agencies with BBFS. I don't go in expecting or wanting BBFS, yet because of miscommunication when I ask for no condom foreplay with P2 P the girls generally think I mean BBFS and I'm already in the moment and it's hard to stop the momentum.

Other times (generally at massage places) the miscommunication ends up being an expensive hand job when they insist on putting the cover on after they didn't understand my initial request and I can't finish with the condom on and just want to get my nut.

I've had really good experiences at KP with detailed explanations of what I want and the providers exceeding expectations with excellent PSE-ish service.

My question is are there any providers at Alena's who do really good BBFS simulation / P2 P services? I'd rather not pay $450 for a BBBJ no matter how good it is.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rackster
12-17-23, 12:38
Hi.

As I'm getting older I find that it's harder (no pun intended) for me to get full satisfaction with a condom on.

I've inadvertently had a lot of unexpected luck at various massage places or AAMPS and a few agencies with BBFS. I don't go in expecting or wanting BBFS, yet because of miscommunication when I ask for no condom foreplay with P2 P the girls generally think I mean BBFS and I'm already in the moment and it's hard to stop the momentum.

Other times (generally at massage places) the miscommunication ends up being an expensive hand job when they insist on putting the cover on after they didn't understand my initial request and I can't finish with the condom on and just want to get my nut.

I've had really good experiences at KP with detailed explanations of what I want and the providers exceeding expectations with excellent PSE-ish service.

My question is are there any providers at Alena's who do really good BBFS simulation / P2 P services? I'd rather not pay $450 for a BBBJ no matter how good it is.Look into Japanese ultra thin condoms.

ChiHobby1985
12-17-23, 13:16
Hi.

My question is are there any providers at Alena's who do really good BBFS simulation / P2 P services? I'd rather not pay $450 for a BBBJ no matter how good it is.

Thanks!It really does depend on the girl on that one but short answer in my experience is yes even at AC.

Piper2005
12-17-23, 15:33
Marie at AC got me to finish with p2 p grinding.

Hi.

Thanks!

TJGeek
12-19-23, 00:06
Saw her yet again today!

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/product/irina-31-y-old-58-130-b/

She tends to be quiet but today, after a few O's I got her to speak dirty in Russian to me. At least I think that's what she was doing as I don't speak Russian. But I recognized a few words. So either she wanted my dick or was calling me a dick. Regardless, it was nonstop fun for 45 min.

Hater
12-20-23, 12:26
Tabitha is cutie with nice body. Open menu YMMV. DFK, BBBJ, DATY was clean. All positions. Natural Bush and armpits.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_tabitha.html

BrightHorizon
12-21-23, 08:42
I was a little nervous cause Mercy to me was so beautiful and I haven't been to an agency since MCE, which she knew about.

Quick shower, small chit chat. She told me she loves making people cum. Lfk, dfk kissed her kneck. She undressed and BBBJ. I willforever have her in my mind. Went for daty and her pussy tasted sweet I would eat that anytime she wanted if she was my woman. Bed seemed high so I took her in front of window and opened it up. She got on her knees for more BBBJ. She looked like she was glowing the way the sun hit her. I wondered if anyone could see us made it more exciting. She got in doggy face down ass up and she looked incredible. Fia while fucking her and seeing her pussy lips around my dick and seeing it move with my strokes was pure heaven. I almost came. More BBBJ and was amazed she let me face fuck her with her head hanging over was about to cum but she pulled off just before uggh. Mish and again wow the way she looks at you, wish I could see her everyday. To me she's the perfect woman. Did some 69 and time running out. Moved to her BBBJ she had me quivering, I wondered if she felt me quivering. Sooo close to cumming again. Ahhh the dreaded time ran out. Asked if she was already booked cause I would have booked again. Damnit, now I will have to beat off thinking about her. I need more time with this beauty when schedules align again.

RoyalewCheese9
12-21-23, 14:27
Tabitha is cutie with nice body. Open menu YMMV. DFK, BBBJ, DATY was clean. All positions. Natural Bush and armpits.

http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_tabitha.htmlWhat is the screening process for this agency? Also are the incall locations anywhere in the loop?

Brickster55
12-21-23, 21:14
Where can I find Mercy?

I was a little nervous cause Mercy to me was so beautiful and I haven't been to an agency since MCE, which she knew about.

Quick shower, small chit chat. She told me she loves making people cum. Lfk, dfk kissed her kneck. She undressed and BBBJ. I willforever have her in my mind. Went for daty and her pussy tasted sweet I would eat that anytime she wanted if she was my woman. Bed seemed high so I took her in front of window and opened it up. She got on her knees for more BBBJ. She looked like she was glowing the way the sun hit her. I wondered if anyone could see us made it more exciting. She got in doggy face down ass up and she looked incredible. Fia while fucking her and seeing her pussy lips around my dick and seeing it move with my strokes was pure heaven. I almost came. More BBBJ and was amazed she let me face fuck her with her head hanging over was about to cum but she pulled off just before uggh. Mish and again wow the way she looks at you, wish I could see her everyday. To me she's the perfect woman. Did some 69 and time running out. Moved to her BBBJ she had me quivering, I wondered if she felt me quivering. Sooo close to cumming again. Ahhh the dreaded time ran out. Asked if she was already booked cause I would have booked again. Damnit, now I will have to beat off thinking about her. I need more time with this beauty when schedules align again.

Cuddo123
12-21-23, 21:55

Quick shower, small chit chat. She told me she loves making people cum. Lfk, dfk kissed her kneck. She undressed and BBBJ. I willforever have her in my mind. Went for daty and her pussy tasted sweet I would eat that anytime she wanted if she was my woman. Bed seemed high so I took her in front of window and opened it up. She got on her knees for more BBBJ. She looked like she was glowing the way the sun hit her. I wondered if anyone could see us made it more exciting. She got in doggy face down ass up and she looked incredible. Fia while fucking her and seeing her pussy lips around my dick and seeing it move with my strokes was pure heaven. I almost came. More BBBJ and was amazed she let me face fuck her with her head hanging over was about to cum but she pulled off just before uggh. Mish and again wow the way she looks at you, wish I could see her everyday. To me she's the perfect woman. Did some 69 and time running out. Moved to her BBBJ she had me quivering, I wondered if she felt me quivering. Sooo close to cumming again. Ahhh the dreaded time ran out. Asked if she was already booked cause I would have booked again. Damnit, now I will have to beat off thinking about her. I need more time with this beauty when schedules align again.Agreed. Saw Mercy as well. I was on the fence because of some comments in this forum, but glad I ignored those. I don't understand some of the comments, because I think Mercy has a beautiful face and unique body. She's very thin and yet huge natural breasts. Nice smile. Really gives the gf vibe. Honestly she is the type of girl you could see yourself dating. Huge fan, will repeat if schedules align.

JakeGoodfella
12-22-23, 00:45
I don't understand some of the comments, because I think Mercy has a beautiful face and unique body. She's very thin and yet huge natural breasts. Nice smile. Really gives the gf vibe.I agree Cuddo. I don't get some of the comments on her looks either. I think she has a beautiful face as well with a flawless body. Soft porcelain skin, gorgeous red hair, and that pretty smile. Damn! She really is stunning IMHO. She also makes the cutest little moans during sex and has really good oral skills. To top it off, she's interesting to talk to and easy to connect with. I highly recommend.

JakeGoodfella
12-22-23, 00:47
Where can I find Mercy?The search function is your friend. You just have to go back a page or two in this thread as well.

TJGeek
12-22-23, 06:58
Where can I find Mercy?I think they are talking about the Mercy at this agency.

https://www.alenachicago.com

TheCode
12-22-23, 09:04
I believe AC prefers white collar professionals who work for reputable firms. Also, it is also possible they won't verify you if you're too ugly and out of shape.Do they know where someone works? Again, why would you want to risk your career for some datty ahahaha crazy! Don't do it boys, there is plenty without risking that much!

Be safe,

TheCode.

Frogger7777
12-22-23, 12:32
Just had a great visit with 262 Marilyn. She is a hot spinner. Great tits, perfect firm ass, and really sexy eyes. She's also a pretty good conversationalist if you're into that. Overall great experience. Top 3 262 chick ever.

Cuddo123
12-22-23, 22:46
Happy holidays. I am looking for opinions on Nadia and Iris. At this point, I've seen half the roster, so happy to trade notes with anyone. I looked back through the forum and saw mixed results for Nadia and Iris, but this may not be fair to them as the posts had small sample sizes and noted they were both very new at the time. I wondering if there has been any recent monger opinions? Specifically want to see if 2nd pop and DFK are on the table (prior posters said no).

Flipper12
12-24-23, 13:22
Happy holidays. I am looking for opinions on Nadia and Iris. At this point, I've seen half the roster, so happy to trade notes with anyone. I looked back through the forum and saw mixed results for Nadia and Iris, but this may not be fair to them as the posts had small sample sizes and noted they were both very new at the time. I wondering if there has been any recent monger opinions? Specifically want to see if 2nd pop and DFK are on the table (prior posters said no).The purpose of this forum is to "trade notes" so if you've seen half the roster, write up a summary review of your experiences.

Sassafrass
12-25-23, 09:06
The purpose of this forum is to "trade notes" so if you've seen half the roster, write up a summary review of your experiences.Couldn't agree more. This site is for reviews of agency girls but instead has become a chat forum on every topic except reviews.

Cuddo123
12-25-23, 13:24
Couldn't agree more. This site is for reviews of agency girls but instead has become a chat forum on every topic except reviews.Look at my comment history and you'll see reviews of all the girls I've seen. I think some folks are more willing to share more detail in DMs so I could answer more specific questions if for some reason they are afraid to post here.

Riina
12-26-23, 06:00
The purpose of this forum is to "trade notes" so if you've seen half the roster, write up a summary review of your experiences.The guy shares generic comments about the girls and then wants details like multiple shots and DFK.

TJGeek
12-26-23, 22:09
Trying to reply to your PM question.

Flipper12
12-27-23, 02:25
Look at my comment history and you'll see reviews of all the girls I've seen. I think some folks are more willing to share more detail in DMs so I could answer more specific questions if for some reason they are afraid to post here.I get your point now. My bad. I forgot I got banned from alena for a negative review. So yeah if you want the real lowdown it's hard to get it in the open forum.

Degen123
12-27-23, 10:48
Thoughts on your experience with them and second, anyone see Kitty? She looks amazing.

RockaBilly1032
12-27-23, 12:00
sorry wrong thread...

ClayBillClay
12-27-23, 12:24
Just had a great visit with 262 Marilyn. She is a hot spinner. Great tits, perfect firm ass, and really sexy eyes. She's also a pretty good conversationalist if you're into that. Overall great experience. Top 3 262 chick ever.Could anyone share on here or DM where I can find a link for 262 please?

Hater
12-27-23, 14:39
Thoughts on your experience with them and second, anyone see Kitty? She looks amazing.Check out post 8287 about kitty.

Riina
12-27-23, 18:49
Could anyone share on here or DM where I can find a link for 262 please?https://classyladiesofchicago.com/shop/

Good agency operating in suburbs. Most girls are milfy, but sometimes a younger hottie. Do your homework and TBH, I can't help but feel some of the recent reviews are directed.

OneRoadToWest
12-28-23, 10:41
Saw Tiana before the holidays. For those of you who are into spinner, she'd fit the bill. She's mid 20's, very skinny Latina. Service wise she is GFE, very accommodating. Her only restrictions are BBFS and Greek. She can DT and her BBBJ comes with a lot of saliva, I mean a lot to the point that your balls are soaked. I would prefer a cuter looking face but you can't have it all. I think service wise she's probably slightly better than Valentina, but Valentina is more attractive (BTW she's no longer at CCG, if anyone knows her whereabouts DM me).

SteamTrain98
12-28-23, 12:15
...Valentina is more attractive (BTW she's no longer at CCG, if anyone knows her whereabouts DM me).When I saw Valentina last month, she said that she was "working on her stamina" to be better prepared for the long days that go into shooting porn. She suggested that she would likely head back to California at some point to try to film for some more well known studios. She did mention that she has a stage name for porn and that she escorts out there under a different name than her porn one. She declined to share that info with me out of respect for CCG (said it wouldn't be right for clients to try to book her directly bypassing the agency when she's here), and because she felt that escorting under her stage name for porn sets up a different set of expectations by clients that she didn't want to deal with.

I get the impression that she'll be a regular visitor (though not necessarily a frequent one).

OneRoadToWest
12-28-23, 13:01
When I saw Valentina last month, she said that she was "working on her stamina" to be better prepared for the long days that go into shooting porn. She suggested that she would likely head back to California at some point to try to film for some more well known studios. She did mention that she has a stage name for porn and that she escorts out there under a different name than her porn one. She declined to share that info with me out of respect for CCG (said it wouldn't be right for clients to try to book her directly bypassing the agency when she's here), and because she felt that escorting under her stage name for porn sets up a different set of expectations by clients that she didn't want to deal with.

I get the impression that she'll be a regular visitor (though not necessarily a frequent one).Yea she told me something similar, but I didn't think she was planning on staying in CA for long.

Hardwood1060
12-29-23, 07:11
I know there are several reviews re this agency. Has anyone tried the Jacuzzi option and is it worth it? I've never showered / bathed with a provider and would like to give it a go. Any suggestions?

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/services

BaltoMan66
12-29-23, 08:56
Tabitha is a very nice person. She isn't as fit / slim as I had hoped. I saw an unblurred picture of her when she first started and I remembered a really cute face. In real life she was ok looking. She has a soft middle where she could lose about 15-20 pounds. You see it roll a bit while going through positions. But I will say this, once we got started it was still a really good time. I really like skinny / slim / fit women so when I saw she wasn't so tight I thought it might be a waste of my time. I was wrong. She has a great personality and if very willing to please. We went through a million positions an we were both a sweaty mess. It was a very good time and I would recommend her even though I said she wasn't as fit as I would have hoped. In the end it's about perfromance. And just like a hottie and be an utter disappointment Tabitha was the opposite, maybe not super hot to all (but to some) but her performance put her near the top of the charts.

What is the screening process for this agency? Also are the incall locations anywhere in the loop?

BaltoMan66
12-29-23, 09:02
I saw her and I thought: 1) She was really unattractive and 2) her performance was extremely lackluster. The only positive in my view was that she had a nice natural ass. Nice curve and ok firmness, but she seemed so weak that I figured that would go as soon as she has a few years on her. If she is in porn great for her. I don't think I would want to watch her work though. She has a rounded off back that made me think she had some medical issue and she complained a lot. I only stayed because I didn't want to totally waste my money but she was not a good time at all. But that's just me, others apparently think she his attractive, but I did not.

Yea she told me something similar, but I didn't think she was planning on staying in CA for long.

BaltoMan66
12-29-23, 09:06
She is a very safe bet. She is sexy and very willing to please. I have repeated and frankly intend to keep repeating. I think there are some at CCG that are a very good use of money. I love my AC girls, but getting 2 hours of nonstop great fun for the lower cast is a very welcome change of pace. Great menu, great attitude, great personality.

Check out post 8287 about kitty.

DMichaels69
12-29-23, 09:56
That Jacuzzi is probably used by many guys and gals so do you really want to try that knowing the lackluster cleaning they probably do on it?

I know there are several reviews re this agency. Has anyone tried the Jacuzzi option and is it worth it? I've never showered / bathed with a provider and would like to give it a go. Any suggestions?

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/services

Terrapin911
12-29-23, 10:15
Saw Tiana before the holidays. For those of you who are into spinner, she'd fit the bill. She's mid 20's, very skinny Latina. Service wise she is GFE, very accommodating. Her only restrictions are BBFS and Greek. She can DT and her BBBJ comes with a lot of saliva, I mean a lot to the point that your balls are soaked. I would prefer a cuter looking face but you can't have it all. I think service wise she's probably slightly better than Valentina, but Valentina is more attractive (BTW she's no longer at CCG, if anyone knows her whereabouts DM me).I can throw more fuel on the fire for Tiana. If you are into spinners she fits the bill with her very nice little spinner body, Large A's or small B's but the shape of her tits is amazing with that perfect outline. I can't recall a on the smaller side chested girl with a nicer shaped pair of tits, for what they are they are perfect if you like them smaller. She looks great from behind in doggy and if you like perfect shaped titties getting a peek at them with her back arched while she is in doggy from behind her between her legs is an instant boner for me. She's a funny little stoner chick that the more I see her the more I like her but you might need to see her a couple times to get to see her personality a little more. Body wise she is exactly what I long for. It's been a minute but last time I saw her she wanted to try the hang her head over the edge of the bed for some face fucking. She is still learning at this skill but seemed to enjoy trying, and it sure was fun, but yes as mentioned she has the sloppiest BBBJ I have experienced anywhere, this girl seems to have an unlimited supply of slobber do deposit on and around your cock, balls, the bed LOL. She really does want to please and will take direction as best she can and is pretty open minded. The more I see her the more positives I find in her but there are a couple minor drawbacks. One could be a plus or a minus I guess, you really need to direct her as to what you want, she is likely game to try if you guide her. The more I see her the more I think this is because she wants to please YOU, and not herself so you don't see as much of her sexuality and desires come out as you might with most girls, I am one who also likes to please so pleasing my partner pleases me. The other down side is her moan track and that she calls me "daddy" She very much has a moan track that's like pressing the play and stop buttons, it's repetitive an constantly on whenever you are touching her, and even sometimes when your not. It comes across as very fake, honestly if she was quiet it would be a little less off putting at times. I'm not particularly one who ever got into the being called "daddy" thing either. While I surely am old enough I could have a daughter her age being called "daddy" makes me cringe. I am guessing she thinks all older guys want to hear that. I have not corrected her yet on it which is my fault, one of these times I visit, I will.

TP.

OneRoadToWest
12-29-23, 11:27
I saw her and I thought: 1) She was really unattractive and 2) her performance was extremely lackluster. The only positive in my view was that she had a nice natural ass. Nice curve and ok firmness, but she seemed so weak that I figured that would go as soon as she has a few years on her. If she is in porn great for her. I don't think I would want to watch her work though. She has a rounded off back that made me think she had some medical issue and she complained a lot. I only stayed because I didn't want to totally waste my money but she was not a good time at all. But that's just me, others apparently think she his attractive, but I did not.I hear you man. I think she definitely isn't in her "prime days" by any means. If you look at her twitter or her porn video, she was more attractive. I'd imagine she's a cutie back in the college days.

Your experience also sounds worse than mine. For my visit, she asked me if I had any restriction then I asked her the same. She tried to DT me but gagged the entire time (not that I'm super long or anything) without me asking. The sex wasn't mind blowing by any means, but I also felt that she was at least worth the fees. I find it strange that white agencies charge same amount for every girl. Asian agencies vary pricing based on the girl, especially if she's younger.

OneRoadToWest
12-29-23, 11:35
She is a very safe bet. She is sexy and very willing to please. I have repeated and frankly intend to keep repeating. I think there are some at CCG that are a very good use of money. I love my AC girls, but getting 2 hours of nonstop great fun for the lower cast is a very welcome change of pace. Great menu, great attitude, great personality.I've been trying to get into AC for like 2 months. Their verification is messed up. No response and and if you DM they just say "can't verify". Normally providers ask you for whatever piece of info they are missing or if they don't like one piece they will ask you for an alternative. Nope, they just ghost you.

I can throw more fuel on the fire for Tiana. If you are into spinners she fits the bill with her very nice little spinner body, Large A's or small B's but the shape of her tits is amazing with that perfect outline. I can't recall a on the smaller side chested girl with a nicer shaped pair of tits, for what they are they are perfect if you like them smaller. She looks great from behind in doggy and if you like perfect shaped titties getting a peek at them with her back arched while she is in doggy from behind her between her legs is an instant boner for me. She's a funny little stoner chick that the more I see her the more I like her but you might need to see her a couple times to get to see her personality a little more. Body wise she is exactly what I long for. It's been a minute but last time I saw her she wanted to try the hang her head over the edge of the bed for some face fucking. She is still learning at this skill but seemed to enjoy trying, and it sure was fun, but yes as mentioned she has the sloppiest BBBJ I have experienced anywhere, this girl seems to have an unlimited supply of slobber do deposit on and around your cock, balls, the bed LOL. She really does want to please and will take direction as best she can and is pretty open minded. The more I see her the more positives I find in her but there are a couple minor drawbacks. One could be a plus or a minus I guess, you really need to direct her as to what you want, she is likely game to try if you guide her. The more I see her the more I think this is because she wants to please YOU, and not herself so you don't see as much of her sexuality and desires come out as you might with most girls, I am one who also likes to please so pleasing my partner pleases me. The other down side is her moan track and that she calls me "daddy" She very much has a moan track that's like pressing the play and stop buttons, it's repetitive an constantly on whenever you are touching her, and even sometimes when your not. It comes across as very fake, honestly if she was quiet it would be a little less off putting at times..Great addition. Sorry I'm not as good at writing as you are LOL.

With that said, 100% agree on the fake moaning. And yes it was a bit disturbing but I imagine a lot of guys like it.

Moejoo
12-29-23, 13:47

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/servicesI've done it several times with a few different girls with different results. Some girls won't do it at all. Some girls do it but don't really like it, some girls like it and really get into it. I think the girls are supposed to clean the tub afterwards, and weather or not they are supposed to I think they all clean them before. Would a girl really want to get in the tub not knowing what may have gone on there previously and just jump in? Guys might not care but girls are better in that regard. Plumbing in that building is a clusterfuck, they sometimes have problems with hot water. That being said I will probably do it again. My. 02 is the booker will tell you if the girl doesn't do the tub, if she does and the hot tub isn't going well the bed is 15 feet away. For 20 bucks extra its worth the risk.

BillFourFree
12-29-23, 14:56
Trying to reply to your PM question.Thanks for the heads up.

Round
12-29-23, 15:32
Met with Samantha from Alena Chicago. EXCELLENT provider. Very frisky. Enjoys aggressive play. Plenty of ways to enjoy her body. Was offered LFK, rimming and DATO, they are not my thing but she is game.

Laid out the boundaries first. NO anal. No Facial. Lots of options left. Enjoyed DATY with her giving lots of feedback and clamping up on me. Big meaty curtains that were fantastic to put in my mouth. CFS with aggressive action while folding her up tight for maximum penetration. Grabbed her by the hair harshly and she even asked for some choking which I obliged. BBBJ with excellent hand action on my boys. Went all the way down for me a couple of times. Good deepthroat. CIM with spit.

Samantha is a really engaging person to go with the action. I had a Great time and am wore out from her stamina. Going to workout my body and come back for more.

https://www.alenachicago.com/samantha

Hater
12-29-23, 21:30
Saw Tiana before the holidays. For those of you who are into spinner, she'd fit the bill. She's mid 20's, very skinny Latina. Service wise she is GFE, very accommodating. Her only restrictions are BBFS and Greek. She can DT and her BBBJ comes with a lot of saliva, I mean a lot to the point that your balls are soaked. I would prefer a cuter looking face but you can't have it all. I think service wise she's probably slightly better than Valentina, but Valentina is more attractive (BTW she's no longer at CCG, if anyone knows her whereabouts DM me).Twitter at xValentinaJadeX.

BrightHorizon
12-29-23, 23:04
Freaking unbelievable.

I was surprised to find out Mercy was available when I needed, book it. After last unforgettable session, I needed to see her.

I can't give all the juicy details cause I want to keep it to myself. But will say we lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, fiv, fia, face fuck, titty fuck, 69, mish, doggy, froggy. A couple times now we have done stuff I've never done and let her know.

It was a repeat of 1st encounter and of course time runs out again and actually went over a bit without cumming. Ugggggh, asked for another hour but no go. Said 30 more minutes of course I had to try. More of the same but we were all over the room. I just want to do everything with Mercy as humanly possible. So many times she gets me to the edge of cumming, but fuck I don't want to stop. This woman just feels so good and hearing her moans and some dirty talk is amazing. Uggggh, time flies when you're having fun.

Still no release told her she's going to give me blue balls. And she's going to have me beating off thinking about her. Asked if she reads the reviews and she said yes.

If she reads this just know you are my perfect woman. Until next time, youll be on my mind.

DRSpartan055
12-30-23, 10:56
Freaking unbelievable.

I was surprised to find out Mercy was available when I needed, book it. After last unforgettable session, I needed to see her.

I can't give all the juicy details cause I want to keep it to myself. But will say we lfk, dfk, BBBJ, daty, dato, fiv, fia, face fuck, titty fuck, 69, mish, doggy, froggy. A couple times now we have done stuff I've never done and let her know.

It was a repeat of 1st encounter and of course time runs out again and actually went over a bit without cumming. Ugggggh, asked for another hour but no go. Said 30 more minutes of course I had to try. More of the same but we were all over the room. I just want to do everything with Mercy as humanly possible. So many times she gets me to the edge of cumming, but fuck I don't want to stop. This woman just feels so good and hearing her moans and some dirty talk is amazing. Uggggh, time flies when you're having fun.

Still no release told her she's going to give me blue balls. And she's going to have me beating off thinking about her. Asked if she reads the reviews and she said yes.

If she reads this just know you are my perfect woman. Until next time, youll be on my mind.Glad to see all of the love for Mercy. I saw her a while back and was amazed.

GeorgeMax
12-30-23, 14:56
A question to the collective group.

About a month ago I submitted everything for their verification and I haven't heard squat.

Am I right that after either looking at my pic or my employer (government) it was decided to pass on me?

The last thing I want is to piss anyone off by being pushy considering the have all my info.

So is my best course of action to go off and do my thing and forget about using this agency?

Thanks in advance!

George.

JakeGoodfella
12-30-23, 18:57
A question to the collective group.

About a month ago I submitted everything for their verification and I haven't heard squat.

Am I right that after either looking at my pic or my employer (government) it was decided to pass on me?

The last thing I want is to piss anyone off by being pushy considering the have all my info.

So is my best course of action to go off and do my thing and forget about using this agency?

Thanks in advance!

George.I'd say shoot them a polite follow up email and ask if they need anything else for verification. If you don't hear back after that follow up or if they reply and say they can't verify you, then I'd move on.

I originally sent my info in about a month ago on a Friday afternon and didn't hear back. I followed up about 5 days later by email and was then verified. I figured my original email was just overlooked because it was a Friday. Polite follow ups can't hurt, but I'd let it go after the second try if you're not successful.

GeorgeMax
12-30-23, 19:48
I'd say shoot them a polite follow up email and ask if they need anything else for verification. If you don't hear back after that follow up or if they reply and say they can't verify you, then I'd move on.

I originally sent my info in about a month ago on a Friday afternon and didn't hear back. I followed up about 5 days later by email and was then verified. I figured my original email was just overlooked because it was a Friday. Polite follow ups can't hurt, but I'd let it go after the second try if you're not successful.Thanks much!

NoTomo
12-31-23, 12:07

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/servicesI've used it a couple of times. Usually with girls I have a better connection. It's ok, but I think the nuru option is better. I'd recommend asking the girl what she thinks of it for your next visit.

JoeColorado
12-31-23, 13:10

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/servicesI used to use that agency until I got verified with AC. A couple of the girls there told me to stay away from the jacuzzi. They said it's not cleaned enough and it's unsanitary.

MidwestHobby
01-01-24, 12:30
Polite follow ups can't hurt, but I'd let it go after the second try if you're not successful.Totally agree. After a gentle reminder email, if you still get no response, I'd move on.

OneRoadToWest
01-01-24, 16:12
Totally agree. After a gentle reminder email, if you still get no response, I'd move on.I've also seen other folks say keep trying. Some folks didn't get verified first time but later they tried again and it magically happened.

Degen123
01-01-24, 18:16
I've also seen other folks say keep trying. Some folks didn't get verified first time but later they tried again and it magically happened.I was looking at both CCG & AC.

Is it safe to give your info to them? I. E. , what if they are subpoenaed in the future, etc.

Moejoo
01-01-24, 20:43
I was looking at both CCG & AC.

Is it safe to give your info to them? I. E. , what if they are subpoenaed in the future, etc.I looked at your post history, not one of your posts remotely infers that you have ever seen a girl or shared info. Your third post you said you used to be a senior but lost your info. This question you just asked does not seem like something a senior would say. Whats up?

OneRoadToWest
01-01-24, 20:43
I was looking at both CCG & AC.

Is it safe to give your info to them? I. E. , what if they are subpoenaed in the future, etc.I don't think anyone can tell you. I mean just think about it, how can anyone know either way for sure?

Hardwood1060
01-02-24, 03:12
I used to use that agency until I got verified with AC. A couple of the girls there told me to stay away from the jacuzzi. They said it's not cleaned enough and it's unsanitary.Thank you for that intel.

Degen123
01-02-24, 08:21
I looked at your post history, not one of your posts remotely infers that you have ever seen a girl or shared info. Your third post you said you used to be a senior but lost your info. This question you just asked does not seem like something a senior would say. Whats up?I just never used an agency before. But also had a few too many bourbons last night.

And yes, I lost access to my email in the past and started a new profile, maybe last year (2022)?

GeorgeMax
01-02-24, 16:31
I'd say shoot them a polite follow up email and ask if they need anything else for verification. If you don't hear back after that follow up or if they reply and say they can't verify you, then I'd move on.

I originally sent my info in about a month ago on a Friday afternon and didn't hear back. I followed up about 5 days later by email and was then verified. I figured my original email was just overlooked because it was a Friday. Polite follow ups can't hurt, but I'd let it go after the second try if you're not successful.Just to finish the saga.

When I looked up my first verification email I realized it had been quite a while so per your guidance I sent a very polite follow up forward (so my info would make the electronic journey). Much to my surprise I got an answer asking for me to complete the final step of their process. Sort of another almost corporate level of verification. Got that done and I was informed I am good to go.

Can't wait to meet one of the Friends! Now it will be the delicious challenge of picking one.

Thanks again for the encouragement!

JakeGoodfella
01-02-24, 19:14
Just to finish the saga.

When I looked up my first verification email I realized it had been quite a while so per your guidance I sent a very polite follow up forward (so my info would make the electronic journey). Much to my surprise I got an answer asking for me to complete the final step of their process. Sort of another almost corporate level of verification. Got that done and I was informed I am good to go.

Can't wait to meet one of the Friends! Now it will be the delicious challenge of picking one.

Thanks again for the encouragement!Awesome! I only have experience with Mercy and Lindsey. I would recommend either without hesitation and would have no problem seeing either one over and over. They are both great choices. Gina is on my radar if I can get my schedule to line up with hers.

Glaze72
01-06-24, 12:48
Hello All:

Long-time lurker here, but I hope to add to the community going forward.

I have a birthday coming up next week, and would like to celebrate (or, at least take my mind off the way each year seems to be going past quicker and quicker). Plus, I have come into a bit of a windfall, so I am able to splurge. I am not saying my budget is unlimited, but I can do better than an hour with a girl from ECE.

My likes? Slim, 20's, GFE, passionate, non-mechanical as far as the session is concerned. Open to light role-play or dirty talk.

So, if you were to pick ONE girl to spend a couple of hours with on a cold January afternoon, who would it be?

JoeColorado
01-06-24, 13:06
Awesome! I only have experience with Mercy and Lindsey. I would recommend either without hesitation and would have no problem seeing either one over and over. They are both great choices. Gina is on my radar if I can get my schedule to line up with hers.Agree with Lindsey. There's a reason she's been on the roster forever. She consistently gives great service. I've never been disappointed by her.

She's one of the few that are cool with anal at Alena, she sucks dick like a champ and swallows, and she has a good personality.

I think if you're going to try Alena for the first time Lindsey is a very safe choice.

Word1234
01-06-24, 16:50
Any other agencies that are worth visiting?

I have Alena Chicago, ECE Chicago, CCG, and Elsa Chi.

Any others that are safe / reliable / reviewed / recommended?

AyoHell
01-06-24, 16:54
Thanks for the recommendations as I don't have much opportunity these days and I want to make my dreams memorable ones. She is the closest thing to an American version of firecracker Zoey. A tiny Asian nympho with an awesome attitude. FF until she was covered in drool and COF. This chick is super fun. You have to be nice to her otherwise YMMV as she told me about a previous monger. Her body is super tiny and hot with great bronze skin and perky tiny tits. She doesn't wear much makeup which is a great change from the AAMP girls. She doesn't need it as she is legitimately a hot spunky 20 year old.

AlAround
01-07-24, 02:16
wow the way she looks at you, wish I could see her everyday. To me she's the perfect woman. Sounds hard to beat, so to speak! I'll be in Chicago on business in a couple of weeks, staying downtown. Where is her incall?

Price for 60 on main webpage is more than I normally go for, but if it's like you say, seems worthwhile!

BrightHorizon
01-07-24, 11:56
Sounds hard to beat, so to speak! I'll be in Chicago on business in a couple of weeks, staying downtown. Where is her incall?

Price for 60 on main webpage is more than I normally go for, but if it's like you say, seems worthwhile!You won't be disappointed. Just saw her a 3rd time and still unbelievable. I've never been with a hot redhead and she checked off my bucket list.

Last session we chit chat. I joked that we never formally introduced ourselves. So we did. Let her know she's been on my mind since we last met. Found out she's 24 and said she's old. I told her she's in her prime. I can tell she a nympho and loves sex, just like us mongers or we wouldn't be doing it. Asked about her schedules and let her know if she wants to see me how. I've always been the type to see the same woman for as long as I can. It just seems more personable and meaningful spending time with them.

Well, all I can say is WTF another meeting without getting off. UUGGGHH! If she keeps this up I wont have to workout. Its funny cause she said we'll have to work on it. LOL yeah one of these days it will happen. I do enjoy her asking me to cum tho, but I just don't want to stop. No extending time cause she's already booked. I may need a few hours with Mercy when I can swing it.

Mercy has an awesome beautiful natural look. I made it a point to see all her tats, which look good on her. Next time we'll find out what they mean always curious about the why. Her piercing always draws my attention to her beauitiful face, reminding me she's a redhead. We talked about reviews and stuff and she says she appreciates it.

OneRoadToWest
01-08-24, 11:21
Sounds hard to beat, so to speak! I'll be in Chicago on business in a couple of weeks, staying downtown. Where is her incall?

Price for 60 on main webpage is more than I normally go for, but if it's like you say, seems worthwhile!They're only near Ohare these days, and that's if you get verified. They don't take many customers.

SkoobieSnacks
01-09-24, 10:47
Finally got verified w / AC and saw Mercy this weekend.

She's a beautiful redhead with a great body. Between the tattoos, piercings, and petite frame, she's right up my alley. Charismatic with a killer personality. Very easy to talk to, which for me, builds good chemistry and makes the physical experience even better. Chit-chatted for a little, went for a round, took a breather, then went back at it. BBBJ / FF, DATY, FIV, K9, Cowgirl, Mish, other rough stuff all over the damn place. Mercy is a lot of fun, very good at what she does and knows how to keep you wanting more. I'm torn on seeing her again or spending time with someone else (Gina's also on my watch list). My only complaint is the location since I'm downtown. It's a hassle to get to ORD. If they had incalls closer to DT I'd be there a lot more regularly.

Rpark52
01-10-24, 15:10
Finally got verified w / AC and saw Mercy this weekend.

She's a beautiful redhead with a great body. Between the tattoos, piercings, and petite frame, she's right up my alley. Charismatic with a killer personality. Very easy to talk to, which for me, builds good chemistry and makes the physical experience even better. Chit-chatted for a little, went for a round, took a breather, then went back at it. BBBJ / FF, DATY, FIV, K9, Cowgirl, Mish, other rough stuff all over the damn place. Mercy is a lot of fun, very good at what she does and knows how to keep you wanting more. I'm torn on seeing her again or spending time with someone else (Gina's also on my watch list). My only complaint is the location since I'm downtown. It's a hassle to get to ORD. If they had incalls closer to DT I'd be there a lot more regularly.As the previous poster said, they've been exclusively around O'Hare for a few months now. They used to be mainly downtown / river north and used a few different hotels there; I think they've used virtually every single hotel around O'Hare. I also wish they were still downtown. It's easier, and you always have to pay for parking at the ORD hotels they use.

Rpark52
01-10-24, 15:21
Anyone seen any of the new talent at MA? Siren has some positive reviews at the other place, but nothing yet on Autumn or Emma. Pictures all look good, but I never assume the pictures are 100% accurate (though they usually are ok representations).

Relatedly, a new review popped up for Rosa at the other place (though it's written in such a way it's hard to tell how old it is) and someone posted this (https://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion-boards/chicago-10/rosa-back-in-2024-next-week-225937?frm) over there too. If anyone hears or knows if she's around, please post (or dm if she's trying to stay UTR).

Piper2005
01-10-24, 15:24
One of the girls told me that they had an agreement with a new agency in town to only be in the burbs and O'hare. I think the other part was overhead is lower.

As the previous poster said, they've been exclusively around O'Hare for a few months now. They used to be mainly downtown / river north and used a few different hotels there; I think they've used virtually every single hotel around O'Hare. I also wish they were still downtown. It's easier, and you always have to pay for parking at the ORD hotels they use.

MoneyT
01-10-24, 17:22
One of the girls told me that they had an agreement with a new agency in town to only be in the burbs and O'hare. I think the other part was overhead is lower.What's the name of the new agency?

Hater
01-10-24, 18:55
What's the name of the new agency?I contacted them yesterday only 1 girls was available. They didn't give me anymore info.

Hater
01-10-24, 18:59
Anyone seen any of the new talent at MA? Siren has some positive reviews at the other place, but nothing yet on Autumn or Emma. Pictures all look good, but I never assume the pictures are 100% accurate (though they usually are ok representations).

Relatedly, a new review popped up for Rosa at the other place (though it's written in such a way it's hard to tell how old it is) and someone posted this (https://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion-boards/chicago-10/rosa-back-in-2024-next-week-225937?frm) over there too. If anyone hears or knows if she's around, please post (or dm if she's trying to stay UTR).I like to know also. She mention Emma is someone coming back. I don't remember any Emma?

Piper2005
01-10-24, 19:02
I don't know. She did not know the name, just that they moved into Chicago area from NY and that AC was thinking of getting out of downtown anyway.

What's the name of the new agency?

MushroomGod
01-10-24, 19:41

Relatedly, a new review popped up for Rosa at the other place (though it's written in such a way it's hard to tell how old it is) and someone posted this (https://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion-boards/chicago-10/rosa-back-in-2024-next-week-225937?frm) over there too. If anyone hears or knows if she's around, please post (or dm if she's trying to stay UTR).I had a chance to see Autumn and she was great. Her English is good but is pretty shy. Skinny little tight body, you can tell she works out, very tight where it matters, lots of DFK, multiple positions, 2 pops in an hour although I couldn't get the 2nd one out. If skinny Euros are your thing take the plunge. She said she'd only be here a week but would be back in a month or so. I would repeat.

Their twitter says Emma is a familiar face but I can't figure out who and since I'm spent for a bit after Autumn I wasn't going to bug the booker about it.

ADiesel
01-10-24, 20:20
Siren is Sloan from CCG. I saw her with MA recently. Great time. DFK, DT BBBJ with swallow. Super cool girl. Kind of has a mila kunis look. Super sexy body with a great pussy and ass. Fun time. She's a smoker and it's very obvious though.

Relatedly, a new review popped up for Rosa at the other place (though it's written in such a way it's hard to tell how old it is) and someone posted this (https://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion-boards/chicago-10/rosa-back-in-2024-next-week-225937?frm) over there too. If anyone hears or knows if she's around, please post (or dm if she's trying to stay UTR).

MoneyT
01-10-24, 23:46
I contacted them yesterday only 1 girls was available. They didn't give me anymore info.I recently joined two Telegram channels.

EuroCandy and EuroFantasy. They don't seem to advertise any ladies downtown though.

Bylethe
01-11-24, 07:24
Rose Spa at 42XX and Elston Ave. It's a good place to go to and relax.

Let me just say Tina's a petite Chinese goddess. Also great at what she does. I think her face did it for me. Sweet juicy lips and beautiful smile. The way she stares into your eyes almost makes you feel like she cares about you lmao! Amazing experience with Tina I will be seeing her again for sure. Enjoy.

Hater
01-11-24, 09:24
I had a chance to see Autumn and she was great. Her English is good but is pretty shy. Skinny little tight body, you can tell she works out, very tight where it matters, lots of DFK, multiple positions, 2 pops in an hour although I couldn't get the 2nd one out. If skinny Euros are your thing take the plunge. She said she'd only be here a week but would be back in a month or so. I would repeat.

Their twitter says Emma is a familiar face but I can't figure out who and since I'm spent for a bit after Autumn I wasn't going to bug the booker about it.How old is she about? What's her nationality? Daty, dato, BBBJ available?

Rog1019
01-11-24, 11:51
I like to know also. She mention Emma is someone coming back. I don't remember any Emma?Emma is Rosa, no? What else could it be LOL.

ADiesel
01-11-24, 15:44
That was my thought as well. She typically goes off the schedule for an extended period then comes back with a new name ie Aria before.

Emma is Rosa, no? What else could it be LOL.

Svendd
01-12-24, 11:17

Relatedly, a new review popped up for Rosa at the other place (though it's written in such a way it's hard to tell how old it is) and someone posted this (https://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion-boards/chicago-10/rosa-back-in-2024-next-week-225937?frm) over there too. If anyone hears or knows if she's around, please post (or dm if she's trying to stay UTR).I was thinking about seeing Sthefany. She was around last month if I'm remembering correctly and it looks like she'll be in town next week. Did anyone see her last time she was around?

https://elsachi.cuties-sites.com/sthefany/

OneRoadToWest
01-12-24, 19:34
How old is she about? What's her nationality? Daty, dato, BBBJ available?CBJ, didn't try DATY / DATO. She's Polish. I would say 25+, not 22 they listed. Also website photo is not her, she's not a blonde and she does have tattoo's.

LceMan
01-14-24, 06:40
Rose Spa at 42XX and Elston Ave. It's a good place to go to and relax.

Let me just say Tina's a petite Chinese goddess. Also great at what she does. I think her face did it for me. Sweet juicy lips and beautiful smile. The way she stares into your eyes almost makes you feel like she cares about you lmao! Amazing experience with Tina I will be seeing her again for sure. Enjoy.She is super cute, Straight to DFK, LFK. Skipped the massage anf onto sittung down on knees BBBJ. She hopes on table and hangs her her off the side and lets me face fuck her. Onto Mish and I couldn't last. Followed by phenomenal half hour of massage. Will rrpeat anyday. This was better than GFE.

Clark2020
01-16-24, 12:49
Hey guys,

I'm booking a massage with this one. I couldn't find any reviews. Anyone partake already? I will report back either way. https://tryst.link/escort/mara-rose.

ChiBoy24
01-16-24, 20:08
Hey guys,

I'm booking a massage with this one. I couldn't find any reviews. Anyone partake already? I will report back either way. https://tryst.link/escort/mara-rose.DON'T DO IT! Lmao, I booked a session with her back around July and it was so bad. She has an extensive bag of tricks that she likes to use to try and waste as much time as possible. She will stall and stall at any attempt you make to try and move the session forward. She is attractive but for her price I would rather she gets straight to the point and then tells you she only does one pop for the hour and kick you out than her stall for half the session, especially since she hosts in the city and there is traffic to beat going the other way.

Darth Cosmos
01-17-24, 18:49
Fantastic.

Checks all my boxes.

Young 22 yo.

Romanian.

Perfect naturals.

Perfect rear.

Sexy bubbly personality.

Looks 9/10.

Service 8/10.

Another winner at AC.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.I don't normally repeat but had to with Nadia.

I think I'm falling in love.

Perfect perfect perfect body.

I mean just a dream come true.

And intelligent and kind hearted.

If you haven't seen her and you like young gorgeous spinners with a great personality you should see her.

I'm already resisting the urge to book her again LOL and that's rare for me.

Darth.

OneRoadToWest
01-17-24, 19:03
I don't normally repeat but had to with Nadia.

If you haven't seen her and you like young gorgeous spinners with a great personality you should see her.

Darth.If only they would verify me. My buddy just went to Mercy and had a blast too.

ZckBrc
01-17-24, 20:06
Without a doubt, this seems like the best agency, but what are the realistic requirements for getting verified and approved? Is there an income requirement or an occupation requirement? What kind of people are not approved? I'm not a total working class guy but I am not a millionaire either. Can anyone give me some legit benchmark requirements?

Also can anyone recommend an agency that gets rid of info and only uses it to verify?

Ronacin
01-17-24, 21:51
Without a doubt, this seems like the best agency, but what are the realistic requirements for getting verified and approved? Is there an income requirement or an occupation requirement? What kind of people are not approved? I'm not a total working class guy but I am not a millionaire either. Can anyone give me some legit benchmark requirements?

Also can anyone recommend an agency that gets rid of info and only uses it to verify?To verify with them, you will need submit your email and work info and your cell phone number, you get verified via email.

ZckBrc
01-17-24, 22:08
To verify with them, you will need submit your email and work info and your cell phone number, you get verified via email.Is there a stereotypical client? If so, what is the stereotypical client?

Would you say that this is worth doing if I don't fit the stereotypical client?

What are the reasons that one would not be verified or accepted?

HandyManny7
01-17-24, 22:27
She is super cute, Straight to DFK, LFK. Skipped the massage anf onto sittung down on knees BBBJ. She hopes on table and hangs her her off the side and lets me face fuck her. Onto Mish and I couldn't last. Followed by phenomenal half hour of massage. Will rrpeat anyday. This was better than GFE.Visited Rose spa today, saw a really hot girl named Coco.

Her massage was very strong, she rubbed my cock until it was hard as a rock, lightly squeezed my balls while stroking my cock.

Then she asked me to flip, I was hard as a rock, I licked her soaking wet pussy, she tasted like candy. I could tell she came on my face at least 2 times.

Then we fucked, doggy with her was so amazing.

I blew my load and could not stop pumping her. Tight wet pussy.

Ill definetly be seeing her several more times.

Terrapin911
01-17-24, 22:28
I don't normally repeat but had to with Nadia.

Darth.

Fantastic.

Checks all my boxes.

Young 22 yo.

Romanian.

Perfect naturals.

Perfect rear.

Sexy bubbly personality.

Looks 9/10.

Service 8/10.

Another winner at AC.

Happy Hobbying.

Darth.Holy shit! Now I am feeling I missed out! Last week I made an appointment on a day both were available and I was back and forth about 50 times on who I was going to choose between Nadia and Marie that day! I really stewed over it for about an hour before making contact. There was something about Marie's legs in her pics that made my final decision for the day Marie, even though I am more attracted to the shorter spinner ladies the most, it was just that day I guess I wanted some long sexy legs! I went with Marie which was a good time, I don't regret it, but now I got to get set up to see Nadia!

TP.

Terrapin911
01-17-24, 22:37
Did anybody get to see Kate or Katie I think she was on the Alena site as. She looked pretty hot too. Not sure if she even worked, saw her on the dance card for I think one of the days over the weekend but I couldn't make a visit that day and then poof gone from the site like several girls scheduled for a day and they either can or can't go through with it, or realize what exactly the job is and change their minds. Always makes me wonder if anyone got to take the plunge.

TP.

Darth Cosmos
01-17-24, 23:21
Holy shit! Now I am feeling I missed out! Last week I made an appointment on a day both were available and I was back and forth about 50 times on who I was going to choose between Nadia and Marie that day! I really stewed over it for about an hour before making contact. There was something about Marie's legs in her pics that made my final decision for the day Marie, even though I am more attracted to the shorter spinner ladies the most, it was just that day I guess I wanted some long sexy legs! I went with Marie which was a good time, I don't regret it, but now I got to get set up to see Nadia!

TP.I would say they're very close.

It's funny, Nadia and I were talking about that today.

Marie is a little taller, but approximately just as pretty and youthful.

Similar sloppy BBBJ.

Similar kissing.

But the proportions on Nadia ie roundness of her azz; her hazel eyes, and flowing black hair. Tots perfect size of your hands; real and perfect.

She seems to have lip fillers, which normally I don't like but if they are they are done well and not over the top; and help add to BBBJ experience as well as the mini bombshell experience.

Any way yeah Kate looked great; hungry to give that a try as well.

Happy hobbying.

Darth.

Ronacin
01-18-24, 10:29
Is there a stereotypical client? If so, what is the stereotypical client?

Would you say that this is worth doing if I don't fit the stereotypical client?

What are the reasons that one would not be verified or accepted?I forgot to mention, you will need to send a pic of your I'd. I don't what could be the reason to reject you, unless you try your self you will not find out.

Good luck there.

Riina
01-18-24, 14:03
Is there a stereotypical client? The gold standard is the suburban white guy over 40 with a fat cow on the couch.

SmileySam
01-18-24, 16:17
Is this group legit?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/oakbrook-mundelein/23145605.html

Jay117
01-18-24, 17:18
Without a doubt, this seems like the best agency, but what are the realistic requirements for getting verified and approved? Is there an income requirement or an occupation requirement? What kind of people are not approved? I'm not a total working class guy but I am not a millionaire either. Can anyone give me some legit benchmark requirements?"Not a cop".

Degen123
01-18-24, 18:07
Visited Rose spa today, saw a really hot girl named Coco.

Her massage was very strong, she rubbed my cock until it was hard as a rock, lightly squeezed my balls while stroking my cock.

Then she asked me to flip, I was hard as a rock, I licked her soaking wet pussy, she tasted like candy. I could tell she came on my face at least 2 times.

Ill definetly be seeing her several more times.Where is this located at? Any website?

JangoFouts
01-18-24, 18:13
The gold standard is the suburban white guy over 40 with a fat cow on the couch.I resemble that remark!

Proton456
01-18-24, 21:28
The gold standard is the suburban white guy over 40 with a fat cow on the couch.Pardon me being dumb, but who or what is this fat cow? The SO? LOL!

Darth Cosmos
01-18-24, 21:37
Pardon me being dumb, but who or what is this fat cow? The SO? LOL!Not to brag.

But my wife is gorgeous.

Hotter than most of the spa girls in the area.

I'm really picky and only the best will do; whether wife, concubine, servant girl escort or whatever.

I'm staying vague on purpose, but I'm +45, and "doing well" financially.

Also I'm a gentleman, and kind and pleasant to work with.

Please, thank you, smile, patient etc, and I make sure that I'm cool to the agency and the girl and use some empathy with both.

Not sure if that's helpful.

Best wishes everyone.

Darth.

TJGeek
01-18-24, 21:52
Is this group legit?

https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/oakbrook-mundelein/23145605.htmlThat phone number has 3 reviews by active users on TER: 2 average, 1 not good.

TheCode
01-18-24, 22:46

Also can anyone recommend an agency that gets rid of info and only uses it to verify?You are thinking with the little head! They will never get rid of your info, and if our lovely blue amigos bust her / him, they will find your info and will knock your door. Whenever I think with the little head, I workout to get back on track and not let them have that detail level of info.

I don't care about the hotties that she brings, I will not risk my career, family etc for 30 minutes of fun, they either trust me, or I don't do business.

Be safe out there dudes!!

TheCode.

HandyManny7
01-20-24, 06:44
Where is this located at? Any website?4221 and Elston Ave.

BrightHorizon
01-21-24, 02:05
Had to see my current atf Mercy. Not sure what it is about her that intrigues me. Maybe if I believed in angels, she's what I picture or imagine.

Anyway, even spending more time saga continues she gets me to the edge quite a few times but I don't quite get there. Maybe that's what makes me want her more. Really enjoy her company and the cuddling and pillow talk was nice. Until next time. Thanks for the memories I will cherish.

JakeGoodfella
01-22-24, 08:02
Had to see my current atf Mercy. Not sure what it is about her that intrigues me. Maybe if I believed in angels, she's what I picture or imagine.

Anyway, even spending more time saga continues she gets me to the edge quite a few times but I don't quite get there. Maybe that's what makes me want her more. Really enjoy her company and the cuddling and pillow talk was nice. Until next time. Thanks for the memories I will cherish.I got to ask man, how can you not finish with her? Do you purposely edge yourself with her, hoping for a big explosion at the end? Or can you just not finish with her for some other unknown reason? If so, do you finish with others? I'm not being a dick here, just trying to understand. I have a hard time finishing too sometimes, but I barely lasted 20 minutes with her she is so hot!

Mimi33
01-22-24, 10:27
Would someone be able to message me or post here what (which agency) would work for me? I will post reviews once I get to experience it.

I joined this forum in 2015 and finally decided to get into it. I understand that some agencies can be very selective when accepting new clients. Here's what describes me:

An Asian guy with Asian first and last names.

Out of state cell phone number.

Remote worker with out of state employer.

45 years old.

The driver's license picture is from 2016 because the previous renewal was done online due to COVID (no new picture), so that I look so much younger in that picture. (Could make them suspicious?

No previous references since I've never done this before.

Also, there is a couple of requirements. I'm located in Schaumburg and O'Hare is as far as I can go. And the appointments need to be weekday mornings.

If I were the agency, I would be suspicious if I see these. So, I'm expecting a harder time getting accepted. But I'm hoping you guys would know somewhere that would work for me.

Thank you in advance!

Porsche997
01-22-24, 10:32
Anyone seen Olivia at CCG before? I couldn't find any reports.

Darth Cosmos
01-22-24, 14:27
Would someone be able to message me or post here what (which agency) would work for me? I will post reviews once I get to experience it.

I joined this forum in 2015 and finally decided to get into it. I understand that some agencies can be very selective when accepting new clients. Here's what describes me:

45 years old.

The driver's license picture is from 2016 because the previous renewal was done online due to COVID (no new picture), so that I look so much younger in that picture. (Could make them suspicious?

Also, there is a couple of requirements. I'm located in Schaumburg and O'Hare is as far as I can go. And the appointments need to be weekday mornings.

If I were the agency, I would be suspicious if I see these. So, I'm expecting a harder time getting accepted. But I'm hoping you guys would know somewhere that would work for me.

Thank you in advance!Those are the best most convenient in your area.

I also am schaumburg area and prefer ohare or similar.

KP runs a nice operation in schaumburg.

And Alena in ohare.

Just be polite and respectful and give them what they ask for you should be good.

Darth.

Hater
01-22-24, 14:46
Anyone seen Olivia at CCG before? I couldn't find any reports.My post 7141.

Riina
01-22-24, 17:21
Hookers pimpers and strippers like Asians.

TJGeek
01-22-24, 19:36

45 years old.

Also, there is a couple of requirements. I'm located in Schaumburg and O'Hare is as far as I can go. And the appointments need to be weekday mornings.I think you can try with any agency and see what happens. Worse case they say no.

These are my two recommendations and both have locations around OHare.

https://classyladiesofchicago.com/

Usually available by 9 am.

https://elsachi.cuties-sites.com/entertainers/

Usually available 11 am.

BrightHorizon
01-23-24, 07:54
I got to ask man, how can you not finish with her? Do you purposely edge yourself with her, hoping for a big explosion at the end? Or can you just not finish with her for some other unknown reason? If so, do you finish with others? I'm not being a dick here, just trying to understand. I have a hard time finishing too sometimes, but I barely lasted 20 minutes with her she is so hot!Don't get me wrong, she's smoking hot and my current atf which I will see any chance I get. I like to feel the close intimacy why if I like a provider will be a regular. An hour always seems to short for me with women I've been with even spending a couple hours with them sometimes.

I think part of it is I enjoy her company and the other part is I also want her to have a real O. I don't want the fake O experience.

Illinois Guy 7
01-23-24, 10:45

While it might be difficult to get approved, you should apply for KoreanpalaceDOTbiz. They have a Schaumburg and a Glenview location. It will take some months to get approved if at all, but well worth it.

JoeColorado
01-23-24, 11:20
I got to ask man, how can you not finish with her? Do you purposely edge yourself with her, hoping for a big explosion at the end? Or can you just not finish with her for some other unknown reason? If so, do you finish with others? I'm not being a dick here, just trying to understand. I have a hard time finishing too sometimes, but I barely lasted 20 minutes with her she is so hot!I'm not the same guy, but sometimes I have a really hard time finishing because condoms numb the sensation. Sometimes I have sex with girls who I would probably only last 30 seconds if going bare, but with the condom I'm a fucking machine. I have to concentrate to finish within the hour. I'm jealous of you guys that can get in multiple pops in one session.

SkoobieSnacks
01-23-24, 12:11
Saw Gina from AC this weekend. Had a great time. Cute, freaky, little spinner. DFK, super sloppy FF, DATY, Mish, CG, K9, FIV / FIA, choking, slapping, some fantastic dirty talk and CIM. We talked for a little bit and focused on what she liked so I got to know how much rough stuff she enjoyed which made the experience more enjoyable for both of us. Pillow talk is an important part of the experience for me, so we didn't have that strong of a vibe in that regard, but if you are looking for something intense she's worth it.

Jkend2
01-23-24, 13:01
Hello fellas,

I recently sent a screening form to AC email and haven't got a response yet. I gave them all the required info, just wondering how long it typically takes to get a response from them, also curious how often they deny requests. I was a bit vague with my job, but I did give them the name of a previous employer. Everything else was exactly what they asked for.

I did have a bit of an issue with a previous agency in a different city, apparently my phone number pulls up my brothers name and a previous address of his, not the city I said I was from. It wasn't a big issue as they still verified me but I'm hoping that won't be an issue with AC. Anyway, any info on their verification process would be great. I'm hoping to see Nadia / Mercy / Gina for sure if not more.

MwmChicago
01-23-24, 15:39
Don't get me wrong, she's smoking hot and my current atf which I will see any chance I get. I like to feel the close intimacy why if I like a provider will be a regular. An hour always seems to short for me with women I've been with even spending a couple hours with them sometimes.

I think part of it is I enjoy her company and the other part is I also want her to have a real O. I don't want the fake O experience.I thought only women faked it? Hahaha.

I actually used to fake it with a GF many years ago. We were in our 20's and would fuck 5-8 times a day on some days. She was completely insatiable and would want to go again after she'd cum multiple times. Sometimes my dick was just too sore to keep going and had already came 3 times and faked to save my dick for another day. I even got a scab on my dick a few times and would need to take a few days off. She was also the GF who taught me to properly eat pussy (on days when I was scabby)!

BaltoMan66
01-23-24, 18:12
I was looking on Eros and I saw XO Companions is back. Anyone have any recent experience?

SgtSlapaHoe
01-23-24, 19:16
I was looking on Eros and I saw XO Companions is back. Anyone have any recent experience?I can't imagine much has changed. They were always solid. Might I ask which ad is there's?

TheArgent
01-23-24, 19:27
I can't imagine much has changed. They were always solid. Might I ask which ad is there's?You can't imagine that? I think they were extremely busted by the F. B. I. For prostitution. I can't imagine how they are back in business under the same shingle.

BrightHorizon
01-23-24, 20:48
I thought only women faked it? Hahaha.)!You read it wrong I meant I want her to have a real O not fake one. But other poster is correct condoms not same as bare.

Tennan
01-23-24, 22:30
Visited Rose spa today, saw a really hot girl named Coco.

Ill definetly be seeing her several more times.CoCo started with a very good massage. Kneaded all the muscle groups. On the flip, she asked me what I like and I told her I really like BJ. She gave me a tongue massage. Special attention to my balls and deep-throated me for about 5 min. The BJ -Covered- was awesome. She's very talented. She didn't let me finish in her mouth, though. Stroked me for the finale. I made a big mess. She cleaned it all up. CoCo is worth it, the BJ was worth it.

BaltoMan66
01-23-24, 23:21
I still see the arrest story online. They got 4 people for various things. They were pretty solid, but unless I hear a lot about it being safe to go in the water I think I will stay on the sidelines.

You can't imagine that? I think they were extremely busted by the F. B. I. For prostitution. I can't imagine how they are back in business under the same shingle.

JoeColorado
01-24-24, 01:12

45 years old.

Thank you in advance!I would recommend making a p411 account and using an agency that accepts p411 for screening.

SgtSlapaHoe
01-24-24, 01:24
You can't imagine that? I think they were extremely busted by the F. B. I. For prostitution. I can't imagine how they are back in business under the same shingle.They're based out of Eastern Europe. Yes it's very easy for them to operate via internet in Belarus for example. Disagree all you want but jumping down my throat helps nobody.

Ronacin
01-24-24, 13:45
Hello fellas,

I recently sent a screening form to AC email and haven't got a response yet. I gave them all the required info, just wondering how long it typically takes to get a response from them, also curious how often they deny requests. I was a bit vague with my job, but I did give them the name of a previous employer. Everything else was exactly what they asked for.

I did have a bit of an issue with a previous agency in a different city, apparently my phone number pulls up my brothers name and a previous address of his, not the city I said I was from. It wasn't a big issue as they still verified me but I'm hoping that won't be an issue with AC. Anyway, any info on their verification process would be great. I'm hoping to see Nadia / Mercy / Gina for sure if not more.Well it took me a week to get approved. I received a response of my first e-mail in 3 days. If you already wait for one week, I guess you should give a follow up.