PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Jayp80
08-28-18, 19:15
Which is sxl?14th mich, next to the vice brewery. (If you like Beer give it a try too).

Cognac060
08-28-18, 20:53
I was near midway a few weeks ago so started checking out some Asian talent nearby. There was this place near Cicero and 45th that I had been texting on and off but had never been to, so thought to give them a try. Asked for age and race, and then got a bombardment of pics, 3 girls working with stats description. I liked what I saw so started heading there. Got the address (all this over text). Then I get a picture of a side gate that leads into the back yard. The person on the other end asks me to walk through that. Its already dark, the house is on the corner lot, windows covered up with curtains. I park across the door and have a look, try and call but no one picks up. I decide to bolt, I had this thought going in my head that I'd rather walk through the front door then into the yard. Not sure if I was being too cautious. Does anyone know of this place and has any experience there?That place is legit, I've been there, and through the same back entrance. It's not a massage parlor tho.

Jcon51
08-28-18, 23:53
I've usually been pretty happy with Green Spa (the one on Halsted), but thought I'd share a report from there that wasn't so good.

Stopped in the other day, greeted at the door by an older MT. Apart from being Asian, she reminded me of one of the old East German judges in the Olympics back in the day. Didn't bother to get her name (though it might have been helpful for this report).

I paid 65 for the hour. Took the table shower as usual. It was fine, but not very much fun -- no teasing at all.

Went back to the room, and the massage was just sort of light rubbing. It didn't feel bad, but then again it didn't really feel like much of anything. After about 20 min she has me flip. No discussions / negotiations, just straight to work. Roaming was allowed, but even still it all felt very mechanical. I was out the door within 45 min.

Like I said before, I usually find this place to be a good experience. But this was very meh (and I really hate being short changed on time). Its the kind of thing that made me stop going to sxl.

There was one cute MT there. Seemed younger and was wearing glasses (though I only got a quick look at her). Luck of the draw I guess.Intersting- two years ago I was an aficinado of sxl. Friendly, cute and fun.

But I agree they seem to have lost the magic. Anyone had better experiences of late?

DMichaels69
08-29-18, 08:59
As is the state of the hobby. Pre 2017 everything was great, now it sucks.

Intersting- two years ago I was an aficinado of sxl. Friendly, cute and fun.

But I agree they seem to have lost the magic. Anyone had better experiences of late?

Eddinger
08-29-18, 10:55

But I agree they seem to have lost the magic. Anyone had better experiences of late?I still have a good time at SXL. Kelly is my go to and I've never been shorted on time or service. You can pm for me. But its well worth the 220 $ total I pay (house fee plus tip). I still haven't have a massage place experience like with her.

I've tried other women there and its always ok. Great shower with plenty of soapy tugging, and nude BBBJTC and sometimes more.

SzForLife
08-29-18, 14:33
Are there any black MPs in the area, besides Spa Paris in Hazel crest? I want to experience a session with a black woman. Getting burned out on AMPs.

Gus33
08-29-18, 20:50
Irving park road.

Clean place.

Saw Julie.

Older but good massage.

Very pleasant.

Took direction well.

70 hour plus 60 tip.

I would recommend her and I will be seeing her again.

MikeJones333
08-29-18, 23:19
Are there any black MPs in the area, besides Spa Paris in Hazel crest? I want to experience a session with a black woman. Getting burned out on AMPs.I have never experienced one in 10+ years. Hard to find.

Member #6027
08-30-18, 09:33
It depends what you mean by "in the area," but if you were willing to go downtown Nylah and Sarah are both available. There are also the "spa sensational" girls (I haven't tried them yet, so I don't know what they are like, though I presume its similar to Nylah and Sarah).

Are there any black MPs in the area, besides Spa Paris in Hazel crest? I want to experience a session with a black woman. Getting burned out on AMPs.

Walker333
08-30-18, 15:36
Saw Wendy. She is definitely a nice girl, smart and pleasant to communicate with (good English). Massage was fine with some back walking and rubbing, but almost no teasing. Standard finish with very minimal otc. She was dressed in tight yoga pants and a sweater. Overall good experience. Nothing special or outstanding, but decent. Left standard.

BigTcklr32
08-30-18, 16:02
Irving park road.

Clean place.

Saw Julie.

Older but good massage.

Very pleasant.

Took direction well.

70 hour plus 60 tip.

I would recommend her and I will be seeing her again.I miss Anna from there. Amazing massage and standard finish. Julie does a pretty good massage as well as more extras.

BenBeck
08-31-18, 06:52
I miss Anna from there. Amazing massage and standard finish. Julie does a pretty good massage as well as more extras.Are you saying Anna has moved on from Magic?

I haven't had a chance to stop in for a few months, but was just thinking I'm overdue to see Anna.

BB.

DynoJr
08-31-18, 15:46
So I had my first experience with monger interruption yesterday. Just as April was covering me with her mouth, one of you guys decided to show up early (assuming you even had an appointment).

I was scheduled for a 10 am and got a late start because she was stuck in traffic. If she knew that one of you was coming at 11 am, that's uncool. If you just showed up without an appointment because you think you can, you owe me a trade.

Anyway, I was left with the cover on my shrinking johnson while she put you in another room to wait. Comes back in and now I'm suddenly pressured to do a quickie. Sorry guys, been a long time since I've tried to get some while her parents were sleeping and I'm not interested in doing that after I paid the tip. Bottom line, it didn't go well for me.

DMichaels69
09-01-18, 10:31
This is why you don't pay the tip before. Maybe she would have reacted different if she did not already have the cash. I assume since she had to travel there she could have booked several mongers to make it worth her drive.

So I had my first experience with monger interruption yesterday. Just as April was covering me with her mouth, one of you guys decided to show up early (assuming you even had an appointment).

I was scheduled for a 10 am and got a late start because she was stuck in traffic. If she knew that one of you was coming at 11 am, that's uncool. If you just showed up without an appointment because you think you can, you owe me a trade.

Anyway, I was left with the cover on my shrinking johnson while she put you in another room to wait. Comes back in and now I'm suddenly pressured to do a quickie. Sorry guys, been a long time since I've tried to get some while her parents were sleeping and I'm not interested in doing that after I paid the tip. Bottom line, it didn't go well for me.

RockaBilly1032
09-01-18, 15:02
Visited this spa and got a great massage from an older woman. Proceeded to do a light tease and started oiling up Ol Boy without any negotiation. Paid for the hour and dropped 40 for L1. Can anyone recommend a place with some younger talent in the area? Stay safe, Gents.

OrdLover
09-02-18, 01:13
There no recent reviews here. Is this place Chinese mp or a European mp? All the old ones mentions both Chinese only and European only.

IggyD
09-02-18, 11:59
Do they offer table shower?

Visited this spa and got a great massage from an older woman. Proceeded to do a light tease and started oiling up Ol Boy without any negotiation. Paid for the hour and dropped 40 for L1. Can anyone recommend a place with some younger talent in the area? Stay safe, Gents.

Head First
09-02-18, 12:27
There no recent reviews here. Is this place Chinese mp or a European mp? All the old ones mentions both Chinese only and European only.I used to go pretty regular. Always saw Daina. She was Euro. 40 something? Tallish with a great body. Cute and I found her very attractive. Even asked her out a couple times but she said she doesn't date customers?

Always a great massage with lots of teasing, to the point where sometimes I would get so excited that I'd just pop up on all four and she'd reach under from behind and stroke me till I finished on the sheet. I always tried but never got more than a nude level 1. But I was fine with that.

Last time I was there was probably 5 yrs ago. In all the times I went, I only ever saw Euros. Never an Asian. I still go by there so as recent as last week it was open (well at least the same CTM letters are on the door). But I don't see them advertise anywhere.

A while ago I called the # I have for her and she answered. She said she doesn't work there anymore but invited me over to a place in Arl Hts if I was ever in the area.

RockaBilly1032
09-02-18, 15:48
Do they offer table shower?I'm not sure if they have one. I wasn't offered a shower at all though I would have definitely taken it. When I go back I'll definitely ask.

Truthfu11
09-02-18, 21:25
I used to go pretty regular. Always saw Daina. She was Euro. 40 something? Tallish with a great body. Cute and I found her very attractive. Even asked her out a couple times but she said she doesn't date customers?

Always a great massage with lots of teasing, to the point where sometimes I would get so excited that I'd just pop up on all four and she'd reach under from behind and stroke me till I finished on the sheet. I always tried but never got more than a nude level 1. But I was fine with that.

Last time I was there was probably 5 yrs ago. In all the times I went, I only ever saw Euros. Never an Asian. I still go by there so as recent as last week it was open (well at least the same CTM letters are on the door). But I don't see them advertise anywhere.

A while ago I called the # I have for her and she answered. She said she doesn't work there anymore but invited me over to a place in Arl Hts if I was ever in the area.Dana still takes calls ans makes appts for the Montrose location. Ivana is the mainstay although they've had several other young white girls rotate through. I haven't been there in a few months so I don't know who's on the rotation.

I've gotten full roaming with Ivana and topless with most other providers there. Ivana gives a very good massage, some of the others pretty lame.

Been to Dana's place in AH once. Was legit as she only has a space in a med spa with thin walls and nosey neighbors.

SawBoy1740
09-02-18, 22:38
Do they offer table shower?Yes they do.

SawBoy1740
09-02-18, 22:49
Do they offer table shower?Yes they do.

Hrodebert
09-03-18, 00:55
Yes. I was there recently. Ask.

Do they offer table shower?

HandPrintMike
09-05-18, 12:57
I have to be in town for business in a couple of weeks and am looking for a good Massage. I stick to mostly AMP but am open to ideas. If you are make it to MI I have some info I would trade. I will be staying near the river in the north part of the loop. Is there anything close to the area or is everything worth while a trip?

BigTcklr32
09-05-18, 13:17
I was told she went back to Czech.

Are you saying Anna has moved on from Magic?

I haven't had a chance to stop in for a few months, but was just thinking I'm overdue to see Anna.

BB.

BenBeck
09-05-18, 19:50
I was told she went back to Czech.Probably Ukraine, though, where she is from, but it sounds like she's gone home.

Thanks for the info.

Bummer.

CityRat
09-05-18, 22:51
Somebody on Rubmaps said that they saw 6 officers in Golden the other day at 9 pm.Second this.

Red alert to fellow mongers. Cops are directly out front. Not even trying to be discreet, right in front of the door, so don't be dumb.

ChezBone
09-06-18, 09:50
Stopped by yesterday and had a very similar experience with roaming allowed.

Visited this spa and got a great massage from an older woman. Proceeded to do a light tease and started oiling up Ol Boy without any negotiation. Paid for the hour and dropped 40 for L1. Can anyone recommend a place with some younger talent in the area? Stay safe, Gents..

Member #6027
09-06-18, 14:21
Does anyone have any recent intel on Natural Elements in the loop? Prior info was contradictory. Some saying there was fun to be had, others saying the opposite. I was on my way over to toftt this afternoon, but I found that they've changed office locations (they're now a couple blocks south of their old place). It would be nice to have some up to date info before heading back over that direction. Thanks fellas.

Biliator
09-06-18, 22:23
Second this.

Red alert to fellow mongers. Cops are directly out front. Not even trying to be discreet, right in front of the door, so don't be dumb.But you know what they say. Forewarned is foreskinned. Or, er, something.

RaccoonJoe
09-06-18, 22:53
Second this.

Red alert to fellow mongers. Cops are directly out front. Not even trying to be discreet, right in front of the door, so don't be dumb.I was there about two weeks ago and saw Mandy. I didn't notice any LE, but Mandy's service progressively gotten worse over my last few weeks and she shortened my time more and more each time (Selena's service has been always mediocre anyways).

I decided to avoid Golden in my last visit and I'm glad I did.

RaccoonJoe
09-06-18, 23:12
I went to see this massage parlor (north of Wrigley Field) twice so far. The first time I went there was about 6 months ago. There was a Chinese lady, who name I can't pronounce or don't know how to type. She was in her mid 30's, had good tatas, and a decent ass. Her English was nearly non-existing, but she provided an OK massage. On the flip, she allowed for full access to her top and bottom (with FIV). I was very happy with everything until she haggled me over the tip. I actually gave her $70 as a tip (one hour massage was $60), as I was very pleased with her openness during the soft touch and she provided a little Russian. I also wanted to establish a good relation with her in the hopes that she'll provide more options in my next visit. To my surprise, she found the tip not sufficient and began to ask for more. I told her I actually over-tipped her and didn't go there again until three weeks ago.

In my last visit, I saw a different provider, Lisa. Lisa was late 40's, had medium sized tatas, and a flat butt (which is sort of a turn off). Lisa's English was much better and she provided solid massage. On the flip, she gave L1 with taking her top off. She allowed full access to her top and also allowed for roaming OTC to her bottom (she had yoga pants on). I left her $50 and she was very happy with it. There may be more on the menu with her in the consecutive visits.

Allstark101
09-07-18, 00:22
Are you saying Anna has moved on from Magic?

BB.No, she's still in Chicago. She just doesn't work on at Magic anymore. Which is a shame because she was awesome and truly satisfying. I actually got to know her pretty well the past few years. I have some basic info on her, but if anyone knows where she went. Please let me know!

RaccoonJoe
09-07-18, 02:12

But I agree they seem to have lost the magic. Anyone had better experiences of late?Someone said that he received L2 recently at SXL.

I stopped by SXL about a month ago on a Friday late afternoon and didn't like how the talent looked (there were two Chinese ladies in their mid 40's).

Does anyone know where Amy from SXL went (she used to work there until about 6 months ago)? She was short and in her late 30's. She used to give solid massages.

RaccoonJoe
09-07-18, 02:15
Does anyone have any recent intel on Natural Elements in the loop? Prior info was contradictory. Some saying there was fun to be had, others saying the opposite. I was on my way over to toftt this afternoon, but I found that they've changed office locations (they're now a couple blocks south of their old place). It would be nice to have some up to date info before heading back over that direction. Thanks fellas.I received good massage and L1 there. OTC roaming was allowed. Unfortunately, provider wasn't much to look at.

MrKevin
09-07-18, 08:32
Any been to sunflower massage on Milwaukee?

UncleNutzy
09-07-18, 17:12
What's the story with this place? They never seem to answer the phone or the door.

NotSoOld
09-07-18, 22:42
I have to be in town for business in a couple of weeks and am looking for a good Massage. I stick to mostly AMP but am open to ideas. If you are make it to MI I have some info I would trade. I will be staying near the river in the north part of the loop. Is there anything close to the area or is everything worth while a trip?Significant extras to be had at Mercy if you don't mind a short actual massage and hefty tip. April is quite a looker, though. They are on Rubmaps, if you can access that.

PeterWanger69
09-08-18, 10:54
My ATF hooked me up with the new Korean girl, Yuri the other day. Nice girl. Decent massage. Cute girl who was wearing a sun dress and allowed UTC roaming during the massage. On the flip, she started negotiating which was a first for me there. She wanted more than what I brought and we kept haggling which started to kill the mood. Finally I busted out my best sad puppy dog eyes and she relented with a L3 finish. Total damage was $$ but I won't be going back to her with the haggling.

ChineseDragon
09-08-18, 15:09
Saw this ad for massage and. Claims to be a perfect 10. Please save your money do not see her. What a waste of 160. She originally wanted 200. Claims to be license massage therapist for 10 years. Massage was in Albany park at her place. She did not look good as a 10 scale. She wouldn't let me touch her. She did give topless massage. I would skip.

PwnLife
09-08-18, 20:54
My ATF hooked me up with the new Korean girl, Yuri the other day. Nice girl. Decent massage. Cute girl who was wearing a sun dress and allowed UTC roaming during the massage. On the flip, she started negotiating which was a first for me there. She wanted more than what I brought and we kept haggling which started to kill the mood. Finally I busted out my best sad puppy dog eyes and she relented with a L3 finish. Total damage was $$ but I won't be going back to her with the haggling.Who's the atf?

ComeRapMe
09-08-18, 22:20
Saw "Open" sign while driving by. Was on my way to something but thought I can sneak in for HH, swung around to the back but the back door was locked. Didn't' have too much time so didn't walk to the front. Anyone been recently? Is it back as usual?

JohnMBishop29
09-08-18, 23:41
Adding my 2 cents on this that she's one of the best massage therapist in the city. If you're interested in getting a legit massage followed by a HE, go see her. As others have stated, nothing more than HE so temper your expectations on that.I will say that I've only gone topless with her and she does a bit of Russian for me but YMMV. I agree that she's the best massage I've ever gotten from a provider, and she's not bad at the finish. She's got a great personality too.

GMan25
09-09-18, 00:28
What's the story with this place? They never seem to answer the phone or the door.Call ahead and get appointment. They never answer the door unless they are expecting you. That also means, when someone is on the table, they aren't going to leave to answer the door.

SawBoy1740
09-09-18, 09:42
Saw this ad for massage and. Claims to be a perfect 10. Please save your money do not see her. What a waste of 160. She originally wanted 200. Claims to be license massage therapist for 10 years. Massage was in Albany park at her place. She did not look good as a 10 scale. She wouldn't let me touch her. She did give topless massage. I would skip.You forgot the link?

PeterWanger69
09-09-18, 09:54
Who's the atf?You can PM me about that. I go back way too long with her to blast her all over the board but I'd be happy to share over PM.

Walker333
09-09-18, 14:48
I will say that I've only gone topless with her and she does a bit of Russian for me but YMMV. I agree that she's the best massage I've ever gotten from a provider, and she's not bad at the finish. She's got a great personality too.60 min for 130-200, for HJ? She must be hypnotizing her clients.

Yoni Sniffer
09-09-18, 15:10
Can you PM me with the address of CTM aka Chicago Therapeutic Massage. I cannot find it. I drove east from Milwaukee and Montrose.

I used to go pretty regular. Always saw Daina. She was Euro. 40 something? Tallish with a great body. Cute and I found her very attractive. Even asked her out a couple times but she said she doesn't date customers?

A while ago I called the # I have for her and she answered. She said she doesn't work there anymore but invited me over to a place in Arl Hts if I was ever in the area.

Yoni Sniffer
09-09-18, 15:23
Call ahead and get appointment. They never answer the door unless they are expecting you. That also means, when someone is on the table, they aren't going to leave to answer the door.It's good they don't interrupt to answer the Door. Hope they don't answer the phone either. A great massage is not interrupted.

ChineseDragon
09-09-18, 18:45
You forgot the link?https://www.yesbackpage.com/105/posts/8-Adult/123-Body-Rubs/854125--Semi-normal-white-girl-Real-therapist-Enhanced-body-.html

Scott8303
09-10-18, 00:04
I will say that I've only gone topless with her and she does a bit of Russian for me but YMMV. I agree that she's the best massage I've ever gotten from a provider, and she's not bad at the finish. She's got a great personality too.I would agree that she is the best massage I have ever had. She also has a great body.

JohnMBishop29
09-10-18, 00:50
60 min for 130-200, for HJ? She must be hypnotizing her clients.Her massage is spa quality, so you'd pay 80-100 for it at a legit place. Also her technique to finish is extremely skilled. I've never done the 200, but the other two are completely worth it IMHO.

JumpingBean
09-10-18, 09:15
I'm coming into town for a couple days on Tuesday- staying by Grant Park / Soldier field.

Any recommended places to treat myself while in town, walking distance would be great.

Thanks!

Walker333
09-10-18, 12:45
Her massage is spa quality, so you'd pay 80-100 for it at a legit place. Also her technique to finish is extremely skilled. I've never done the 200, but the other two are completely worth it IMHO.I'm confused, what is she offering for 130 vs. 200? And what are "the other two that worth it" that you are referring to? You can PM. Thanks

Not Dead Yet
09-10-18, 13:21
I'm confused, what is she offering for 130 vs. 200? And what are "the other two that worth it" that you are referring to? You can PM. ThanksTopless, nude.

Chicago41
09-10-18, 13:51
Her massage is spa quality, so you'd pay 80-100 for it at a legit place. Also her technique to finish is extremely skilled. I've never done the 200, but the other two are completely worth it IMHO.Been a while, but I've seen her a few times. She gave me the best legit massage I've ever had, and I get a lot of regular massages from massage therapists. And she's unbelievably hot and finish is good. I never felt like I overpaid.

RaccoonJoe
09-10-18, 20:10
Topless, nude.Is FIV allowed with the nude?

NotSoOld
09-11-18, 02:28
Had anyone done with Q spa? Any HE? See too many great reviews on rubmaps.Went there a couple of weeks ago (after reading that review about Ivy). Saw Ivy and she only offered HJ. Asked her if she would remove her clothes and she said no, she did not do that. "Never do that" was what she actually said.

Sempisan
09-11-18, 03:05
Her massage is spa quality, so you'd pay 80-100 for it at a legit place. Also her technique to finish is extremely skilled. I've never done the 200, but the other two are completely worth it IMHO.Where about is her incall?

Walker333
09-11-18, 09:23
Went there a couple of weeks ago (after reading that review about Ivy). Saw Ivy and she only offered HJ. Asked her if she would remove her clothes and she said no, she did not do that. "Never do that" was what she actually said.Yes she does, although it might take more than one visit. She will say something like, I don't do it, but for you I will. YMMV.

BungeeJumper1
09-11-18, 11:24
Went to J&T Spa last week in Oak Park. Saw Lina, very attractive. Great massage and I left happy. Saw a couple other beautiful girls on my way out that I will be going back to see sometime soon.

NeverTell
09-11-18, 19:12
I would agree that she is the best massage I have ever had. She also has a great body.Does Miss Pomares have a web site or other contact details? Would love to visit.

Also, looking for nice MP options close to Oak Lawn. Not FS but good massage and HJ ending. (outcall OK too).

Not Dead Yet
09-11-18, 22:22
Does Miss Pomares have a web site or other contact details? Would love to visit.

Also, looking for nice MP options close to Oak Lawn. Not FS but good massage and HJ ending. (outcall OK too).www.isabelapomares.com/

LatinPoker
09-12-18, 08:24
I would agree that she is the best massage I have ever had. She also has a great body.I can't rave enough about this girl, for her size, the strength in her hands is unbelievable! Hands down, better than any spa / MP massage I've ever gotten. She's hot as hell, you leave more than happy (she milks every last drop out of you), can't really ask for more (outside of FS) but that's not what you would be seeing Isabela for anyhow.

HandsomeDan
09-12-18, 16:30
Her website say $. 3-$2 for an hour, is a HE covered for $. 3 or is that extra $7?

I can't rave enough about this girl, for her size, the strength in her hands is unbelievable! Hands down, better than any spa / MP massage I've ever gotten. She's hot as hell, you leave more than happy (she milks every last drop out of you), can't really ask for more (outside of FS) but that's not what you would be seeing Isabela for anyhow.

Layne123
09-12-18, 16:49
AFAIK I TOFTT.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/130128

New asian girls❎10062;10062;10062;best massage.

On somewhat busy street. MMS opened door. Walked to back.

Avg, younger no frills MT laying on couch. Went to room. Was ok. Basic room. Hard table.

Heard the girls talking. Guessing fighting over who gets my money. MMS "won".

40's-50's. Couldn't tell body as she was wearing layers. Not attractive to me yet I figured I was there so whatevs.

Average to good massage. On flip only SS was offered. I convinced her to help. Avg HJ with otc roaming.

Was ok. Would not repeat.

RaccoonJoe
09-12-18, 18:14
Saw Julie. Paid $80 for one hour with table shower. Julie speaks decent English and has a nice face. She has loose skin on her belly and has nice b cups (which I was given full access during the soft touch). Table shower was done thoroughly and everything was shiny clean afterwards. Julie's massage was decent as well. Finish was OK (but she didn't allow UTC for downstairs). Overall, the experience was fine. The spa is located in a so-so area. So, I probably wouldn't go there super late.

NeverTell
09-12-18, 18:14
www.isabelapomares.com/She is stunning looking on website. Unfortunately, she is nearly 3 hour round trip from hotel and not available when I'll be there. Anything closer to Oak Lawn?

Kimbll83
09-12-18, 18:20
As far as I know she only does HJ. Don't believe BJ is offered.

Her website say $. 3-$2 for an hour, is a HE covered for $. 3 or is that extra $7?

RaccoonJoe
09-12-18, 18:20
One of my favorite spots in Chicago. 1 hour massage is $60. So far, I saw Lisa and Jessica here on separate visits. Both ladies provided good massage with strong finish (damage $50-$60, depending on my mood). I had full UTC access to top and bottom here. I think there's more than L1 on the menu on repeat visits, but I didn't try it yet.

RaccoonJoe
09-12-18, 18:31
As far as I know she only does HJ. Don't believe BJ is offered.Hmm, for $200 I would expect Russian or hot-dogging.

Not Dead Yet
09-12-18, 21:36
Her website say $. 3-$2 for an hour, is a HE covered for $. 3 or is that extra $7?Include the HE. As I recall from a few years ago, we did some Russian, but not to completion; my choice. That never did much for me.

LatinPoker
09-13-18, 08:23
She is stunning looking on website. Unfortunately, she is nearly 3 hour round trip from hotel and not available when I'll be there. Anything closer to Oak Lawn?https://sofiafabiani69.wixsite.com/oasis

I have yet to partake, but I've heard good things (also I do believe FS is an option).

Shorty58
09-13-18, 10:43
https://sofiafabiani69.wixsite.com/oasis

I have yet to partake, but I've heard good things (also I do believe FS is an option).What part of town is Sofia located?

Member #6520
09-13-18, 10:53
What part of town is Sofia located?Read the website but looks south by midway 31st and pulaski.

Sak111
09-13-18, 14:17
Its not 3 hours round trip to here location maybe at most hour it doesn't take an hour and half from oaklawn to midway area.

HandsomeDan
09-13-18, 16:19
As far as I know she only does HJ. Don't believe BJ is offered.Where around the Northside is she. Someone mentioned by the lake I'll be in the Northside next week, thinking about seeing her. How's the parking situation?

PhilMendel
09-13-18, 18:15
Hit this place up recently. Saw Apple. Mid 20's Great body. 5'5"ish Perfect D's. (implants, but looked / felt perfect.).

Long brown hair. Shaved. (unusual for a korean).

60. Hh. Table shower and short sauna.

Place was very clean with a couple other hotties walking around.

140 for CBJ, FS, mish, doggie, cg, very active and accommodating.

She said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Boys. Check her out!

Worth it.

WretchedBliss
09-13-18, 18:42
Hit this place up recently. Saw Apple. Mid 20's Great body. 5'5"ish Perfect D's. (implants, but looked / felt perfect.).

Boys. Check her out!

Worth it.Where is this located?

Pau Ford
09-13-18, 19:20
Where around the Northside is she. Someone mentioned by the lake I'll be in the Northside next week, thinking about seeing her. How's the parking situation?It's been 2-3 years since I saw her but she was in Lincoln Park at the time towards Diversey and LSD. Parking was a bit tough if I remember correctly.

TheMinister
09-14-18, 03:14
Anyone have any info on this place? I pass it frequently and was wondering.

A quick Google search shows it's been raided a couple times tho.

LatinPoker
09-14-18, 08:48
Read the website but looks south by midway 31st and pulaski.She's right off of I-55, which is super close for me, I just need to poke a hole in my schedule to get over by Sofia and enjoy a little poke of another variety! LOL.

LatinPoker
09-14-18, 08:52
It's been 2-3 years since I saw her but she was in Lincoln Park at the time towards Diversey and LSD. Parking was a bit tough if I remember correctly.I've typically parked on one of the nearby side streets, you can feed the parking kiosk to get a good hour and some change. I load up on quarters ahead of time to avoid the CC statement papertrail.

Lets Play 2
09-14-18, 10:48
Where is this located?It's in the NW burbs I think Mount Prospect.

PhilMendel
09-14-18, 11:04
Where is this located?Algonquin Rd. Mt. Prospect.

BudLover99
09-14-18, 15:47

Boys. Check her out!

Worth it.Where are you referring to?

Cmd04
09-14-18, 19:26
Not my usual spot but hey variety is the spice of life right?

Drew Michelle (mid to late 40's) relatively tight, nice bolt on's.

Made zero effort at a legit massage, went straight to teasing striaght away.

On the flip top off UTC roaming and FIV. I left happy and left her happier.

Zero negotiation / haggle which is nice, she didn't even ask for tip. I think she needed to go sit down.

6 at the door and I left the standard tip anyway. Prob won't go back but only because the traffic up ashland is brutal and plenty of other options in my hood.

If you're up north it's worth a try.

FYI the shower in there is not a true table shower, it's a stand up in the bathroom. No bueno IMO.

Thanks.

Cmd.

PwnLife
09-15-18, 01:55
Where are you referring to?It's called "Exercise Spa" it's in some of the titles of some of the posts you're all asking what or where it's at. .

Bamboo99
09-15-18, 09:11
Not sure if this is the right sub-forum, but I have a thing for Indian / Pakistani / Desi and middle eastern girls. Unfortunately, they seem like the hardest to find of any nationality. Anyone know where to find these girls? Devon / Little India? Thanks!

Walker333
09-15-18, 12:24
Not my usual spot but hey variety is the spice of life right?

Drew Michelle (mid to late 40's) relatively tight, nice bolt on's.

Made zero effort at a legit massage, went straight to teasing striaght away.

On the flip top off UTC roaming and FIV. I left happy and left her happier.

Zero negotiation / haggle which is nice, she didn't even ask for tip. I think she needed to go sit down.

6 at the door and I left the standard tip anyway. Prob won't go back but only because the traffic up ashland is brutal and plenty of other options in my hood.

If you're up north it's worth a try.

FYI the shower in there is not a true table shower, it's a stand up in the bathroom. No bueno IMO.

Thanks.

Cmd.The place in general and her, in particular, have always been solid. Once she knows you, her menu might open up. YMMV.

Dwight Shrute
09-16-18, 13:41
Travelling a little outside my normal area I decided to get some Harmony in my life in Norridge on Cumberland.

Initial harmony was achieved for 80 with a good cleansing of the soul and a good massage to rid me of stress by teacher Judy. Who was cute, but not near the level of Exercise teachers.

Later on in the lesson I found out that in order to achieve a mid level of harmony it would be 120 and in order to achieve full harmony with the universe it would 160.

I then decided I was good with the current level of harmony that I had and did not want any additional harmony in my life so I got dressed and left. Much to the dismay of teacher Judy. Who then seemed to be out of harmony with the universe. Too bad. Harmony has limits IMHO.

Stay safe,

DS.

Not Dead Yet
09-16-18, 17:09
Travelling a little outside my normal area I decided to get some Harmony in my life in Norridge on Cumberland.

Initial harmony was achieved for 80 with a good cleansing of the soul and a good massage to rid me of stress by teacher Judy. Who was cute, but not near the level of Exercise teachers.

Later on in the lesson I found out that in order to achieve a mid level of harmony it would be 120 and in order to achieve full harmony with the universe it would 160.

I then decided I was good with the current level of harmony that I had and did not want any additional harmony in my life so I got dressed and left. Much to the dismay of teacher Judy. Who then seemed to be out of harmony with the universe. Too bad. Harmony has limits IMHO.

Stay safe,

DS.Clever, but it did take a few extra seconds to decipher WTF you were saying. We need more guys to take this approach to help defeat GPS in our lifetime! The last paragraph made it all worthwhile!

Dwight Shrute
09-16-18, 20:43
Not Dead Yet.

You can tell I wasn't the best in my creative writing class but I hope I got the point across.

We must try to defeat the rise of AMP GPS.

Bring out your Dead.

DS.

Clever, but it did take a few extra seconds to decipher WTF you were saying. We need more guys to take this approach to help defeat GPS in our lifetime! The last paragraph made it all worthwhile!

LatinPoker
09-17-18, 08:49
Morning' brothers. So I find myself with some free time tomorrow, and I'm looking for a decent establishment in or near the Oak Park area. I'm leaning towards another visit to Ms. Carmen over at Latin Touch, but I'd like something with a similar massage quality, but with at the very least L1 finish with some roaming to make it fun. I understand that Carmen might offer a L1 release, but only after a few SS sessions, which is a bit of a bummer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

LP.

Not Dead Yet
09-17-18, 09:38
Morning' brothers. So I find myself with some free time tomorrow, and I'm looking for a decent establishment in or near the Oak Park area. I'm leaning towards another visit to Ms. Carmen over at Latin Touch, but I'd like something with a similar massage quality, but with at the very least L1 finish with some roaming to make it fun. I understand that Carmen might offer a L1 release, but only after a few SS sessions, which is a bit of a bummer.

LP.On Roosevelt. Had a session with one; Asian, pretty cute, nice body, all her, friendly and good English. She did L1 plus I gave her massage; at first strictly legit, then more friendly. She made no tip request in advance; for this, and the L1 plus, I gave her 50. On departure, saw another young girl, also cute and friendly. Plan on returning. Check out RM review.

CallMeTom
09-17-18, 14:47
Anybody willing to help a fellow out of town monger out? Best spot closest to river north area? Not FS, just standard HE with maybe some UTC. Younger girls. PM is fine. Appreciate anyone willing to help!

Bbb1617
09-17-18, 18:12

Boys. Check her out!

Worth it.Interesting, I had same experience last week but I drew Bella. Same specs as your gal and also shaved. I made a comment about it and she laughed. 6. and tip 14.

Delta634
09-18-18, 14:16
Not sure if this is the right sub-forum, but I have a thing for Indian / Pakistani / Desi and middle eastern girls. Unfortunately, they seem like the hardest to find of any nationality. Anyone know where to find these girls? Devon / Little India? Thanks!There was one advertising on BP before shutdown who was 140 for 45 with top down. Pricey on other stuff never took the plunge. I have info if someone has coin she operates out of Bartlett but couple months have passed so possible move. I will send info in pm.

PhilMendel
09-18-18, 14:32
Interesting, I had same experience last week but I drew Bella. Same specs as your gal and also shaved. I made a comment about it and she laughed. 6. and tip 14.Haha. Probably the same girl. Either she changed name or I didn't understand her. Probably the latter.

Walker333
09-18-18, 17:21
Haha. Probably the same girl. Either she changed name or I didn't understand her. Probably the latter.There used to be an older MT at Yun, who gave a different name every time she saw a client. I don't know why would they do it, but they do change names. It's common practice. That is why it's pointless to inquire about their names.

DMichaels69
09-18-18, 17:30
Anyone know if this one is still around.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/270499

Walker333
09-18-18, 17:41
Visited Debbie on Petersen near Pulaski, a very discreet location, camouflaged, like a doctor's office at the building. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind woman. On the other hand, she is almost a grandma. It is not a mp, it's just one room very brightly lit. There are no amenities, no shower, sink, or bathroom in the room. Because there is no water in her office, she uses almost no oil and no hot towel. There is almost nothing to wipe out. Top comes off, but the view isn't attractive at all. 65/60. P.S. She the owner or manager of the similar place on Elston.

SpankyJohnson
09-18-18, 18:07
Hey fellow mangers does anyone have Intel on elite muse please pm me. I'll be in the area on business.

ChezBone
09-19-18, 10:07
Anyone know if this one is still around.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/270499I have not spoken with her for several months but think she is still here.

Karn Evil 9
09-19-18, 14:34

LP.I have seen Carmen and received L1. It took some convincing and she was very mechanical. She does do a nice job on the massage. Part theraputic and part sensual. Minimal roaming OTC was allowed. I was in a room that had some kind of fountain in it. There was also a very small bar. Maybe it was a poker room (no pun intended!) or something from back in the day.

Ever since Cindy from King's Spa was busted, I have not partaken with anyone else from that area except Carmen. The last time I saw Cindy, she started complaining about her ex and started yelling and getting somewhat irate. LOL!! She was definitely a little out there, but she was fun.

Chicago3924
09-19-18, 14:38
There was one advertising on BP before shutdown who was 140 for 45 with top down. Pricey on other stuff never took the plunge. I have info if someone has coin she operates out of Bartlett but couple months have passed so possible move. I will send info in pm.I'd love to get this info as well!

BrewCrew1133
09-19-18, 16:06
Long time lurker, figured it was time to actually join in the discussion.

Visited Exercise on Tuesday afternoon for a nice hour long massage. There was a short 10 minute wait, so I joined MamaSan in the TV room and caught up on the news. She was very pleasant and actually pretty fun to chat with. "Coco" was soon ready, as was I. She led me to the room and I opted for the hour. That set me back 8. A nice table shower with some nice roaming followed by a sauna to warm me up. She took me back to the room and gave a really nice massage. Medium firmness followed by some really nice feather touching in all the right places. On the turn she noticed that I might be interested in some more fun. .

I put the donation (1.5) on the table while she left the room. She made her way back and then the fun part began. All of the typically bases were covered and I left more than happy.

Coco was a petite lady with some of the most amazing set of lungs I've seen in quite some time. I would highly recommend paying them a visit.

Walker333
09-19-18, 18:29

Visited Exercise on Tuesday afternoon for a nice hour long massage. There was a short 10 minute wait, so I joined MamaSan in the TV room and caught up on the news. She was very pleasant and actually pretty fun to chat with. "Coco" was soon ready, as was I. She led me to the room and I opted for the hour. That set me back 8. A nice table shower with some nice roaming followed by a sauna to warm me up. She took me back to the room and gave a really nice massage. Medium firmness followed by some really nice feather touching in all the right places. On the turn she noticed that I might be interested in some more fun. .

I put the donation (1.5) on the table while she left the room. She made her way back and then the fun part began. All of the typically bases were covered and I left more than happy.

Coco was a petite lady with some of the most amazing set of lungs I've seen in quite some time. I would highly recommend paying them a visit.It's always nice to pay a visit to that place. Although, 1. 5 donation IMHO is excessive.

DMichaels69
09-19-18, 18:52
Yep and its expected to be placed out before hand which will keep me out of there.

It's always nice to pay a visit to that place. Although, 1. 5 donation IMHO is excessive.

NewCleve
09-19-18, 19:09

LP.I've gotten L42 from Princess Spa before. I have heard of some spas in the burbs that get you to L50.

Carpe Dium
09-19-18, 19:41

Coco was a petite lady with some of the most amazing set of lungs I've seen in quite some time. I would highly recommend paying them a visit.This place has really changed to (GPS) Golden Pussy Syndrome. There is no set price for FS. 120,140, 150 on top of the 80 house fee. The girl charges what she wants and it's different from day to day.

No longer on my to do list.

Starks
09-19-18, 20:52
I have seen Carmen and received L1. It took some convincing and she was very mechanical. She does do a nice job on the massage. Part theraputic and part sensual. Minimal roaming OTC was allowed. I was in a room that had some kind of fountain in it. There was also a very small bar. Maybe it was a poker room (no pun intended!) or something from back in the day.

Ever since Cindy from King's Spa was busted, I have not partaken with anyone else from that area except Carmen. The last time I saw Cindy, she started complaining about her ex and started yelling and getting somewhat irate. LOL!! She was definitely a little out there, but she was fun.Have you heard of any place that Cindy is working now?

Karn Evil 9
09-19-18, 21:26
Have you heard of any place that Cindy is working now?Unfortunately, I don't know if she resurfaced anywhere.

DomCorazon
09-19-18, 23:37

Coco was a petite lady with some of the most amazing set of lungs I've seen in quite some time. I would highly recommend paying them a visit.I don't know what prices were prior to 2017, so I just accept the current state. I've learned 1. 2 if you do 30 minute and 1. 4 if you do hour. I really don't haggle down but I don't pay more than 1. 4 unless I want to. More often than not, I get full hour and I only had to prepay twice (due to chick getting scammed by one of you bums). The house fee could be lower I guess.

ChgoGuySouth
09-20-18, 01:59
Visited Debbie on Petersen near Pulaski, a very discreet location, camouflaged, like a doctor's office at the building. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind woman. On the other hand, she is almost a grandma. It is not a mp, it's just one room very brightly lit. There are no amenities, no shower, sink, or bathroom in the room. Because there is no water in her office, she uses almost no oil and no hot towel. There is almost nothing to wipe out. Top comes off, but the view isn't attractive at all. 65/60. P.S. She the owner or manager of the similar place on Elston.I agree but Debbie does give a phenomenal and real massage with a great HE. I highly recommend.

GentleBen1
09-20-18, 07:13
I agree but Debbie does give a phenomenal and real massage with a great HE. I highly recommend.Debbie is the one who answers the phone when you call to make an appointment on Elston.

Nice lady, close to 60 I am guessing. More available if you are into that age group.

Grumpy83
09-20-18, 08:12
Visited Debbie on Petersen near Pulaski, a very discreet location, camouflaged, like a doctor's office at the building. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind woman. On the other hand, she is almost a grandma. It is not a mp, it's just one room very brightly lit. There are no amenities, no shower, sink, or bathroom in the room. Because there is no water in her office, she uses almost no oil and no hot towel. There is almost nothing to wipe out. Top comes off, but the view isn't attractive at all. 65/60. P.S. She the owner or manager of the similar place on Elston.I am looking for a massage in my age group. I looked thru some sites but didn't come up with Debbie. Would you mind sharing a link to Debbie with a regular member? Thank you.

LatinPoker
09-20-18, 11:11
I have seen Carmen and received L1. It took some convincing and she was very mechanical. She does do a nice job on the massage. Part theraputic and part sensual. Minimal roaming OTC was allowed. I was in a room that had some kind of fountain in it. There was also a very small bar. Maybe it was a poker room (no pun intended!) or something from back in the day.

Ever since Cindy from King's Spa was busted, I have not partaken with anyone else from that area except Carmen. The last time I saw Cindy, she started complaining about her ex and started yelling and getting somewhat irate. LOL!! She was definitely a little out there, but she was fun.No such luck for me! Heck I even showered and trimmed the junk, LOL. I decided to give Carmen another go after first attempting to visit J&T, at the recommendation of another hobby, however as I drove up, saw uncle LEO parked in the lot next for, likely just having lunch, but I went with my spidey sense and aired on the side of caution. So anywho, back to Carmen, she is such a f**kin' MILF, she teases like crazy, but no fun to be had. Tried to roam a bit and she kept on squirming and that's that I was only trying to rub and hold her legs gently. Needless to say I didn't want to push it. Long story short, went home with all except one muscle completely relaxed. Next stop J&T!

TonyDe
09-20-18, 11:57
This place has really changed to (GPS) Golden Pussy Syndrome. There is no set price for FS. 120,140, 150 on top of the 80 house fee. The girl charges what she wants and it's different from day to day.

No longer on my to do list.If some of the guys around here would just take it easy and use the head on their shoulders prices would come down to a reasonable level. Let them go hungry for a bit.

DMichaels69
09-20-18, 12:04
Words of wisdom. We should be controlling this, not them.

If some of the guys around here would just take it easy and use the head on their shoulders prices would come down to a reasonable level. Let them go hungry for a bit.

Eddinger
09-20-18, 12:04
Unfortunately, I don't know if she resurfaced anywhere.Thats too bad. Cindy was something else. Amazing ass and wonderful tits. She seems a bit loopy and woudl talk and talk about weird stuff like landlord issues or what not, but I fucked the shit out of her face on the very first visit and she drank everything I filled her throat with. It was nuts. At the end she said. "you should come back every day and fuck me" and I did for a while. Just unreal.

SzForLife
09-20-18, 12:09
If some of the guys around here would just take it easy and use the head on their shoulders prices would come down to a reasonable level. Let them go hungry for a bit.I have one ATF in Plainfield who is legit. Last week I went and tipped $. 0 because she treated me well over the last year. English is non existent, but I practice Chinese with her. Every time I leave there she gives me a small gift to take with me. I usually give her. 60 or so, but I came across some extra cash, and padded the tip. With her, I am not looking for anything more than legit. With the places that offer extras, I never do L3, and only had L2 once. And their standard tips reflect that.

Wadman
09-20-18, 21:39
Have you heard of any place that Cindy is working now?Somewhere in Belvidere.

Eddinger
09-21-18, 21:59
Somewhere in Belvidere.If anyone ever has location details let me know please.

Layne123
09-22-18, 10:23
In my fantasy I was given Pinky again in recent visit. Past experience has been less than stellar and a few times I told MMS "no Pinky".

So when she opened the door I was not thrilled and expected an expensive HJ.

She's still super hot. Great body. Great face. All natural.

Table shower was great as always.

Massage was ok.

On the flip she went full GFE with no bargaining. I don't LFK or DFK yet that seemed on the table. I don't DATY, yet that was obv literally on the table and honestly thought the 69 was going to be my expensive finish.

But alas she turned around with more kissing and hopped on CG. She is super tight so it was over instantly.

I gave her $140 yet she wanted $160. I brought up the tip. Not her. She implied "I'm worth $160 yet I'll settle for $140".

To her credit I left thinking she was worth $160 ($240/ hr) for what I received that day. It was an impressive experience.

As always YMMV.

Meijerslp
09-22-18, 11:54
In my fantasy I was given Pinky again in recent visit. Past experience has been less than stellar and a few times I told MMS "no Pinky".

Massage was ok.

On the flip she went full GFE with no bargaining. I don't LFK or DFK yet that seemed on the table. I don't DATY, yet that was obv literally on the table and honestly thought the 69 was going to be my expensive finish.

But alas she turned around with more kissing and hopped on CG. She is super tight so it was over instantly.

I gave her $140 yet she wanted $160. I brought up the tip. Not her. She implied "I'm worth $160 yet I'll settle for $140".

To her credit I left thinking she was worth $160 ($240/ hr) for what I received that day. It was an impressive experience.

As always YMMV.I wonder if there are guys out there that have paid the 160. If she was actually looking for 160, she should shoot for 180. Gas prices seem to correlate with AMP prices. Glad you had a good time, just a little steep.

IceFourPlay
09-22-18, 12:46

Massage was ok.

As always YMMV.Everything you describe, sounds just like a girl there called Anna. Is this Pinky being covert? That is the tightest I have ever known. It blows your mind. But 1. 4 was agreeable for her. This was a month ago or so. Anyone know if Anna and Pinky are the same?

BenBeck
09-22-18, 14:29
I allegedly visited the relatively-new O3 recently. Umm. Wow.

It's on a busy street with some construction going on out front right now, which makes entering a little less than convenient, but overall no problem. Called ahead, rang the bell, buzzed in immediately. Clean, big rooms.

I drew Gina, who has been reviewed a couple times elsewhere. She's Thai, about 30 yrs (hard to tell) with an absolutely smoking body and she really aims to please. Her massage was really nice, and just what I asked for. The rest was top notch.

Menu was open, no tipping issue (didn't even ask or mention a price). House was $70, I gave what was possibly a generous tip, but she was well worth it. Playful and enthusiastic.

There's another girl there, Jennifer, who looked interesting as well.

PM for details, seniors only.

BB, out.

WretchedBliss
09-22-18, 21:32
There is a new one that popped up on Chicago Ave, Ozone Spa. I went there and had a lot of fun! HJ + BBBJ. I only saw two very pretty asian ladies in the place. The place is very new, but a lot of foot traffic around. The massage wasn't that good, but teasing was. I have no link to give to you guys, because there's currently no advertising that I can find.

WretchedBliss
09-22-18, 21:33

It's on a busy street with some construction going on out front right now, which makes entering a little less than convenient, but overall no problem. Called ahead, rang the bell, buzzed in immediately. Clean, big rooms.

I drew Gina, who has been reviewed a couple times elsewhere. She's Thai, about 30 yrs (hard to tell) with an absolutely smoking body and she really aims to please. Her massage was really nice, and just what I asked for. The rest was top notch.

Menu was open, no tipping issue (didn't even ask or mention a price). House was $70, I gave what was possibly a generous tip, but she was well worth it. Playful and enthusiastic.

BB, out.Hahaha! I didn't see your report! It sounds like we like the place.

ChineseDragon
09-22-18, 22:01

BB, out.Hey BB glad you had a good time.

DynoJr
09-22-18, 23:49
Hahaha! I didn't see your report! It sounds like we like the place.I think we can take it from here.

Starks
09-23-18, 00:19
If anyone ever has location details let me know please.Yes, me too.

Dwight Shrute
09-23-18, 03:04
I might have to try out O3. Sounds like a gas.

I also want to try out MariAu and Auen Spa as well one day.

Shame the see you Spa closed sometime ago and that wonderful Ne sign in the window we all know and love was turned off forever.

If I had a Ni for every spa visit.

DS.

BB, out.

Casper27
09-23-18, 11:19
There is a new one that popped up on Chicago Ave, Ozone Spa. I went there and had a lot of fun! HJ + BBBJ. I only saw two very pretty asian ladies in the place. The place is very new, but a lot of foot traffic around. The massage wasn't that good, but teasing was. I have no link to give to you guys, because there's currently no advertising that I can find.What was the $ for what was provided? I also only saw 2 when I stopped by last week and the massage was nonexistent, just light rubbing.

WretchedBliss
09-23-18, 12:13
What was the $ for what was provided? I also only saw 2 when I stopped by last week and the massage was nonexistent, just light rubbing.The fee was $110. What do you think of the service you had? Worth it?

CityRat
09-24-18, 10:09
I was there about two weeks ago and saw Mandy. I didn't notice any LE, but Mandy's service progressively gotten worse over my last few weeks and she shortened my time more and more each time (Selena's service has been always mediocre anyways).

I decided to avoid Golden in my last visit and I'm glad I did.Good to know, I think that LE got called there recently for some reason or another, so they probably stuck around a little bit.

Either way, guess it's time to find a new provider altogether.

Walker333
09-24-18, 11:46
Good to know, I think that LE got called there recently for some reason or another, so they probably stuck around a little bit.

Either way, guess it's time to find a new provider altogether.LE place or parking is right across the street. But, in any case, Mandy is capable of providing a professional massage. Unfortunately she is lazy and pretending to be smart, and wants just to give 30 min quickie (in and out) shorting men even on that. One time she left the room when someone came in. I heard that she greeted him and walked to some other room. Shortly thereafter I heard them again, talking on his way out. She was out from the room where I was waiting for 10 minutes max. When she returned I was under the impression that she somehow managed to serve the guy. I hesitated to ask her, but I was convinced by her look, voice etc. That some action took place. Sometimes its good to have a very quick release, however not for the money she charges for 30 min and the tip.

RaccoonJoe
09-24-18, 15:20
LE place or parking is right across the street. But, in any case, Mandy is capable of providing a professional massage. Unfortunately she is lazy and pretending to be smart, and wants just to give 30 min quickie (in and out) shorting men even on that. One time she left the room when someone came in. I heard that she greeted him and walked to some other room. Shortly thereafter I heard them again, talking on his way out. She was out from the room where I was waiting for 10 minutes max. When she returned I was under the impression that she somehow managed to serve the guy. I hesitated to ask her, but I was convinced by her look, voice etc. That some action took place. Sometimes its good to have a very quick release, however not for the money she charges for 30 min and the tip.Yep, there's a big second hand LE auto dealer right next to Golden. So, there are LE vehicles around Golden all the time. However, I heard rumors that LE was spotted near / in Golden several times.

You're absolutely right about Mandy shorting on time and trying to act smart. I'm pretty sure on several occasions she either put me in a room and went back to finish someone else (or disappeared for 10 minutes during my massage and show back again).

Walker333
09-24-18, 16:38
Yep, there's a big second hand LE auto dealer right next to Golden. So, there are LE vehicles around Golden all the time. However, I heard rumors that LE was spotted near / in Golden several times.

You're absolutely right about Mandy shorting on time and trying to act smart. I'm pretty sure on several occasions she either put me in a room and went back to finish someone else (or disappeared for 10 minutes during my massage and show back again).If she (or anybody else) indeed has that quick L2 option, it would be good to know. Long time ago I knew a few AMPs where they had a 10 min (without undressing) option for their regulars. Please PM.

Ragranov
09-24-18, 17:50
Anyone has experience with bodyrubschicago.com or hotbodyrubs.com? What's available on their menu? Is FS upgrade an option? Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Head First
09-24-18, 18:58
If she (or anybody else) indeed has that quick L2 option, it would be good to know. Long time ago I knew a few AMPs where they had a 10 min (without undressing) option for their regulars. Please PM.I used to do this. And you'll never guess who I learned it from. LE. Yep good ole unc LEO.

I had just gone into one of my reg spots. She was putting me into a room when the doorbell rang and we both could see who it was. My first thought was shit, bad timing. I froze but she kept pushing me into the room. I'm like, no, no, I want to leave. She's like no problem, go inside the room and wait, I be back soon. So I did. But I left all my clothes on.

I listened for what I thought was going to be trouble, but 10 minutes later I heard them both come out of a room and he left, I presume happy.

I asked her what he was there for and she just smiled and said he's a regular, no problem.

So a couple visits later, when I get there she was already with a customer. She came out and put me in a room. But as she turned to leave the room I grabbed her hand. One look and she knew what I wanted. I spun her around and bent her over the table. Then I pulled her bottoms down and mine too. 5 minutes later I was tipping her and she was heading back to her other customer.

This didn't happen every time I went, but it did happen a few more times. And also at a different spa with a different girl too.

So as far out there as it sounds, I can confirm it use to maybe still does happen.

RichMan92
09-24-18, 20:44
So I've been hearing all the great reviews about Ozone and Gina.

I decided to try her myself. I was lucky to secure a full hr w her after-hours tonight.

I'm excited to see her skills and hopefully she is as fun as you all make her out to be.

Wish me luck boys!

Sam Singer
09-24-18, 22:46
They have a FB page now https://www.facebook.com/Ozonethaispa/.

DynoJr
09-24-18, 23:21
They have a FB page now https://www.facebook.com/Ozonethaispa/.I wonder if the FB recommendation was from BenBeck.

BenBeck
09-24-18, 23:40
I wonder if the FB recommendation was from BenBeck.What's your point?

Ragranov
09-25-18, 00:09
Anyone visited http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ and http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/ at one of their locations in Chicago? What was on the menu and how was your experience? Greatly appreciate any feedback as have been considering a visit but could not find any feedback on what seems like a long-standing operation. Thank you for sharing!

RichMan92
09-25-18, 00:58
So I've been hearing all the great reviews about Ozone and Gina.

I decided to try her myself. I was lucky to secure a full hr w her after-hours tonight.

I'm excited to see her skills and hopefully she is as fun as you all make her out to be.

Wish me luck boys!So I just ended my lovely 1 hr sesh w Gina over at Ozone spa and my oh my was she worth it.

I paid the house fee of. 8 but unfortunately they have no table shower but it will be added soon.

Upon entering the room I requested a simple shower since I had been sweating and didn't want to have a nasty body for her.

She gladly proceeded to wipe me down with hot towels.

Once the massage was about to begin, I placed another. 8 down on the table.

The massage itself was okay. Not as much pressure as I'd like but that's okay considering Gina is a smaller woman.

She is about 5'5" and early 30's, but amazing breasts.

On the turn she continues to massage my legs and when she gets to the boys the fun really begins.

Without haggling, she asked if I prefer clothes on or off and of course my preference is her birthday suit.

So off it all comes and she proceeds to provide one of the best HJs I've ever had.

All the while I'm fingering her and sucking her DD breasts.

I'm sure more is on the table and will definitely be going back ASAP to test those limits.

DMichaels69
09-25-18, 07:46
Good to know the full info. I did not know O3 translated to Ozone.

I wonder if the FB recommendation was from BenBeck.

They have a FB page now https://www.facebook.com/Ozonethaispa/.

Chijo9984
09-25-18, 13:01
Anyone visited http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/ and http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/ at one of their locations in Chicago? What was on the menu and how was your experience? Greatly appreciate any feedback as have been considering a visit but could not find any feedback on what seems like a long-standing operation. Thank you for sharing!I've been to both their Wicker Park and Bucktown locations. They're both discreet enough, but the Bucktown one is a bit to run-down-crackhouse feeling for me. No FS available, only HJ, but I did get a BJ from one girl once. No CIM though. Girls are smoking hot, but the pics aren't real. They're kindof a general representation of the girls' general looks, but pretty inaccurate.

NeedSumSide
09-25-18, 17:24
There are a couple massage places on Milwaukee near Belmont. One has been there for a while and one just opened a few months ago. Wondering if anyone knows anything about them.

Walker333
09-25-18, 17:46
So I just ended my lovely 1 hr sesh w Gina over at Ozone spa and my oh my was she worth it.

I paid the house fee of. 8 but unfortunately they have no table shower but it will be added soon.

Upon entering the room I requested a simple shower since I had been sweating and didn't want to have a nasty body for her.

She gladly proceeded to wipe me down with hot towels.

Once the massage was about to begin, I placed another. 8 down on the table.

The massage itself was okay. Not as much pressure as I'd like but that's okay considering Gina is a smaller woman.

She is about 5'5" and early 30's, but amazing breasts.

On the turn she continues to massage my legs and when she gets to the boys the fun really begins.

Without haggling, she asked if I prefer clothes on or off and of course my preference is her birthday suit.

So off it all comes and she proceeds to provide one of the best HJs I've ever had.

All the while I'm fingering her and sucking her DD breasts.

I'm sure more is on the table and will definitely be going back ASAP to test those limits.Although the actual massage was weak, and no TS was available, it appears that you paid 1. 5 for TL L1. Isn't ir a bit to high? Otherwise, what was so special about the whole experience?

Roscoe23
09-25-18, 18:54
Although the actual massage was weak, and no TS was available, it appears that you paid 1. 5 for TL L1. Isn't ir a bit to high? Otherwise, what was so special about the whole experience?Looks to me he paid $160,80 door and 80 tip?

AdamK69
09-25-18, 21:35
Saw all the hype around this place and am new to the city, so I had to check this place out. I called ahead and scheduled a time with Gina today.

The place itself is really nice and Gina wasn't so bad either. She looks to be in her 30's, slim, cute, and has an amazing rack. It was 6 for 30 minutes. I entered the room and left 4. 5 on the table for Gina to see. She had me strip naked and actually gave a decent full back massage. Then she asked me to flip and it was all business then. She asked for 6 to continue, I said I only have 4. 5 with me and she agreed to continue because "you so handsome".

She gives a great tug. I wanted to see her body though so after feeling her boobs over her shirt for a while I asked her to take her top off. To my surprise she did, and then leaned over for me to undo her bra. Her tits are incredible bare. Perfect nips (but don't squeeze too tight LOL) and probably DD. Impressive for how petite she is. Then I asked her to take her shorts off and she did without a problem. I started to rub her pussy over her thong while she did HJ and then she made me go wash my hands. Then we started again again and I got to cum while rubbing her bare clit for a total of 10.5. Not bad!

And cheers to the other guy who was walking in when I was leaving if you're seeing this hope your experience was like mine! Definitely will be back to try and get more.

CityRat
09-26-18, 01:38
Saw all the hype around this place and am new to the city, so I had to check this place out. I called ahead and scheduled a time with Gina today.

The place itself is really nice and Gina wasn't so bad either. She looks to be in her 30's, slim, cute, and has an amazing rack. It was 6 for 30 minutes. I entered the room and left 4. 5 on the table for Gina to see. She had me strip naked and actually gave a decent full back massage. Then she asked me to flip and it was all business then. She asked for 6 to continue, I said I only have 4. 5 with me and she agreed to continue because "you so handsome".

She gives a great tug. I wanted to see her body though so after feeling her boobs over her shirt for a while I asked her to take her top off. To my surprise she did, and then leaned over for me to undo her bra. Her tits are incredible bare. Perfect nips (but don't squeeze too tight LOL) and probably DD. Impressive for how petite she is. Then I asked her to take her shorts off and she did without a problem. I started to rub her pussy over her thong while she did HJ and then she made me go wash my hands. Then we started again again and I got to cum while rubbing her bare clit for a total of 10.5. Not bad!

And cheers to the other guy who was walking in when I was leaving if you're seeing this hope your experience was like mine! Definitely will be back to try and get more.Was there anyone else working that you noticed, or just her?

DMichaels69
09-26-18, 08:05
What is 4. 5 and 10.5?

And cheers to the other guy who was walking in when I was leaving if you're seeing this hope your experience was like mine! Definitely will be back to try and get more.

Berserker06
09-26-18, 08:19
What is 4. 5 and 10.5?Assume those numbers x 10.

Randolph
09-26-18, 11:36
What is 4. 5 and 10.5?I assume he forgot to hit the shift key - 4 is unshifted $.

Jayp80
09-26-18, 13:07
I assume he forgot to hit the shift key - 4 is unshifted $.This is why the shorthand used here is so effective.

PhilMendel
09-26-18, 14:02
Ran into one of my ATF's at the store. Anisa from Logan. One of the best I've been to. Short smoking body. Huge implant DDD's. Long brown hair. Middle eastern. Used to hop in the shower and off to the races with her. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, super accommodating. Mish, doggie, CG. Game for anything. If she gets back in the biz. You need to see her.

Member #5933
09-26-18, 15:48
Anyone with some good inside information on this place please pm me. I searched and didn't find much good. Not on RM either but I know the owner and she has been very fun in the past. I have business upcoming around here soon so I am looking for some advice. Thanks!

Walker333
09-26-18, 16:36
Anyone with some good inside information on this place please pm me. I searched and didn't find much good. Not on RM either but I know the owner and she has been very fun in the past. I have business upcoming around here soon so I am looking for some advice. Thanks!I think, not sure though, that they change their name some time ago. Under the old name it was a solid L1, and L2 for good clients or even L3. Then something happened, all familiar faces disappeared and new girls required at least one L0 visit before providing L1. If, somehow, the original staff returned, then I'd assume that the original menu also became available.

RamRod1172
09-26-18, 17:04
Looks to me 60 hhr +45 tip equals 105 total damage

What is 4. 5 and 10.5?.

DomCorazon
09-27-18, 01:23
I've been to both their Wicker Park and Bucktown locations. They're both discreet enough, but the Bucktown one is a bit to run-down-crackhouse feeling for me. No FS available, only HJ, but I did get a BJ from one girl once. No CIM though. Girls are smoking hot, but the pics aren't real. They're kindof a general representation of the girls' general looks, but pretty inaccurate.When I was starting out last year I saw Jenny. Pretty hot latina. No penetrating of any orifice, even with fingers. Too much cash to be wasting on a HJ even though she's full nude. Flimsy massage table so was a little worried when she got up and straddled me to do the RCG illusion. What's up with Leilani on rub ratings? I contacted to see where in-call is when she has one, but no response.

JJames2011
09-27-18, 07:39
Any info on this place?

Thanks.

Brexit
09-27-18, 17:12
Any info on this place?

Thanks.Easier to find and get info from the closest city thread.

Brexit
09-27-18, 17:21
Took the half hour for 40 and got celine. Avg looks, probably 45 yrs old. Massage was good. Tease was very good but in the end offered SS. She seemed happy with 20 tip. Might return when I need massage more than in the mood for extras. Their hour only 55 but I was rushed for time this trip. I've heard some people get nothing or L1 here so it's a bit of a chance. I think MMS judges frequent customers since my first visit I was asked if I wanted a man or woman therapist and this time she sent me a woman without asking. I think I'll be offered more next time.

Walker333
09-27-18, 23:59
Took the half hour for 40 and got celine. Avg looks, probably 45 yrs old. Massage was good. Tease was very good but in the end offered SS. She seemed happy with 20 tip. Might return when I need massage more than in the mood for extras. Their hour only 55 but I was rushed for time this trip. I've heard some people get nothing or L1 here so it's a bit of a chance. I think MMS judges frequent customers since my first visit I was asked if I wanted a man or woman therapist and this time she sent me a woman without asking. I think I'll be offered more next time.Place is not bad, but L1 is not given, it must be earned. I left happy every time, but YMMV.

JackStraw42
09-28-18, 11:18
Ran into one of my ATF's at the store. Anisa from Logan. One of the best I've been to. Short smoking body. Huge implant DDD's. Long brown hair. Middle eastern. Used to hop in the shower and off to the races with her. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, super accommodating. Mish, doggie, CG. Game for anything. If she gets back in the biz. You need to see her.Agreed, Anisa was a ton of fun and one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Miss those old LT days.

GentleBen1
09-29-18, 15:54
Was there anyone else working that you noticed, or just her?2 other MT's today, Jennifer and Apple.

I drew Jennifer, I didn't notice the ring on her finger. Boyfriend she said and heading back to Dallas on 10/8.

Beautiful 30 why / o, offered L! Only which I negotiated down to $50 from $60. Would not take $40. Natural full B.

She offered Gina or Apple to join if I wanted more.

Next time.

Walker333
09-29-18, 17:30
2 other MT's today, Jennifer and Apple.

I drew Jennifer, I didn't notice the ring on her finger. Boyfriend she said and heading back to Dallas on 10/8.

Beautiful 30 why / o, offered L! Only which I negotiated down to $50 from $60. Would not take $40. Natural full B.

Next time.Just visited the place. It's nice, clean, neat etc. And the employees seem to be pleasant. On the other hand, I didn't find anything specific, with the exception of the undeniable fact that the place is new, that would explained a wave of attention. The massage is not of a high quality, the manu seems to be limited, although the prices on a higher end.

GentleBen1
09-29-18, 19:19
Just visited the place. It's nice, clean, neat etc. And the employees seem to be pleasant. On the other hand, I didn't find anything specific, with the exception of the undeniable fact that the place is new, that would explained a wave of attention. The massage is not of a high quality, the manu seems to be limited, although the prices on a higher end.Not sure who you saw, the negotiations are a negative as was the massage.

MT's though are younger and attractive.

Not Dead Yet
09-29-18, 20:56
Just visited the place. It's nice, clean, neat etc. And the employees seem to be pleasant. On the other hand, I didn't find anything specific, with the exception of the undeniable fact that the place is new, that would explained a wave of attention. The massage is not of a high quality, the manu seems to be limited, although the prices on a higher end.The girls are Thai, which is not as prevalent as Chinese or Korean. Those I saw were gorgeous and L3 seems to be available from most of them, tips I saw reported somewhere else ranging from 120 to 200, and various forms of L2 as well. My experience so far is with Gina, who was always pleasant, has adequate English skills, does an OK massage, did not negotiate very strenuously and did not require her tip up front. I gave her a little larger tip than we had negotiated because of this and that she had to work extra hard to complete the mission with this older guy. I have heard that one of the other girls does hold out for higher tips.

Da Doc
09-29-18, 20:58
You guys ever bring your own cover due to the fact that AMPs usually have cheap thick ass covers??

Bob521
09-30-18, 00:32
Always always always always bring your own cover. Bring three. Lay them on the table where you change. There's a dozen reasons. Quality control. Preference. Its a way to get the message out as to what you are looking for. They often don't have covers. They often reuse covers. Why in God's name would you leave this to chance? Bob.

You guys ever bring your own cover due to the fact that AMPs usually have cheap thick ass covers??

Pedorro
09-30-18, 00:47
You guys ever bring your own cover due to the fact that AMPs usually have cheap thick ass covers??I always bring my cover.

ArielDude28
09-30-18, 01:17
2 other MT's today, Jennifer and Apple.

Next time.I had apple the other day. She wanted 200 for FS and 100 for full clothes down and level 1. Thats really expensive. I said thank you and said I only have 60. She is from Dallas as well and said she will be going back for a week on 10/17. This looks like a place where they are going to rotate. Apple was pleasant, talks good and looks good but on the very expensive side.

Walker333
09-30-18, 12:29
I had apple the other day. She wanted 200 for FS and 100 for full clothes down and level 1. Thats really expensive. I said thank you and said I only have 60. She is from Dallas as well and said she will be going back for a week on 10/17. This looks like a place where they are going to rotate. Apple was pleasant, talks good and looks good but on the very expensive side.Whatever is said above about the price was one of the points in my earlier report. I. E. The place is fine, not unique, but ok, although overpriced. Maybe the new talent will have more realistic expectations and knowledge of current rates.

ArielDude28
09-30-18, 12:53
Whatever is said above about the price was one of the points in my earlier report. I. E. The place is fine, not unique, but ok, although overpriced. Maybe the new talent will have more realistic expectations and knowledge of current rates.I told her about the regular prices in Chicago and since she is traveling masseuse the charges may be high. Its like one of those traveling consultants who charges for everything including food and stay.

When she asked if I will come back I clearly told on her face that if its expensive and I may not be back for her.

I guess, it all depends on how many people will continue paying those exorbitant prices.

Carpe Dium
09-30-18, 12:57
Always always always always bring your own cover. Bring three. Lay them on the table where you change. There's a dozen reasons. Quality control. Preference. Its a way to get the message out as to what you are looking for. They often don't have covers. They often reuse covers. Why in God's name would you leave this to chance? Bob.The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warns: "Don't wash or reuse condoms! Use a fresh one for each sex act. ".

More than two million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis were reported in 2016. Yet many people do not properly use protection.

The CDC reports. This has prompted the government to remind Americans to stay safe in the sack.

Condoms can stop herpes, HIV and other diseases, as well as prevent pregnancy, but only if used as instructed.

More than two million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis were reported in 2016. Yet many people do not properly use protection, the CDC reports.

This has prompted the government to remind Americans to stay safe in the sack.

Glsb13
09-30-18, 13:09
Burner phone fell in puddle couple weeks back, looking for the number of the LMP on Lawrence. I would stop at the shop on the corner to get flavored hats. I can verify the place by its transformation on items being stored there from the beginning before it was cleaned up if someone wants to shot me a pm and ask for specific details on their call process and location.

Little help please.

Thank you.

Da Doc
09-30-18, 16:02
Thanks guys, there was no question that cover used was re used but it just felt like the thickest cheapest cover ever. I'll get some thin ones. Thanks for responding to a regular member.

MickSwagger
10-01-18, 00:44
How can you kno its reused and what places reuse?

I'm bringin my own from now on.

PwnLife
10-01-18, 07:47

I'm bringin my own from now on.If they're not opening it in front of you is a good sign.

DMichaels69
10-01-18, 08:12
How do they reuse them? Do they clean out the condom from the inside, do they connect it to the faucet and try and flush out the spunk? Do they keep their own for reuse or are they shared? Wouldn't it make the hat more prone to breaking during the act? The places I've been they were all extremely paranoid about that.

If they're not opening it in front of you is a good sign.

Mannheim
10-01-18, 08:53

I'm bringin my own from now on.You never see the wrapper is a dead giveaway. Don't fall for the 'I tossed the wrapper to hide it, etc'. Wrapper and condom both are evidence, you think they would be tossed or hidden together. What's the point in hiding wrappers when rubbers are in plain site.

I seen the whole thing during a table shower. They turn them inside out, clean, and even relube them. Seen it happen at Yun Spa in Mt Prospect. Needless to say it was my last visit.

As far as them breaking, they're trying to get 3 or 4 uses from the rubbers, not trying to get them to last days. 3 or 4 uses is only a couple hours.

BungeeJumper1
10-01-18, 10:04
Went back to the J&T spa on Ridgeland and Roosevelt in Oak Park last night. Multiple good young looking girls here and clean place. Landed with Cindy (Sydney maybe?) great time got a hr massage for 70 and left happy. Highly recommend.

AdamK69
10-01-18, 10:34
Looks to me 60 hhr +45 tip equals 105 total damage.That is correct. If you didn't understand the prices I was saying. You are dense.

Jayp80
10-01-18, 12:04
You never see the wrapper is a dead giveaway. Don't fall for the 'I tossed the wrapper to hide it, etc'. Wrapper and condom both are evidence, you think they would be tossed or hidden together. What's the point in hiding wrappers when rubbers are in plain site.

I seen the whole thing during a table shower. They turn them inside out, clean, and even relube them. Seen it happen at Yun Spa in Mt Prospect. Needless to say it was my last visit.

As far as them breaking, they're trying to get 3 or 4 uses from the rubbers, not trying to get them to last days. 3 or 4 uses is only a couple hours.Girl left and came back with a hat in a paper towel I was new didn't know what to make of it. An booker may have 4-5 apts with 2-3 girls each Each girl using 7-8 hats a day. That's a lot of money and It Would be very hard to explain buying 1000's of hats a month if you ever got arrested and there was a serious investigation.

WalkBob
10-01-18, 12:13
Was in the area after the football game and had a bit of time Saturday night. Happened to drive by a place and thought I'd check it out. . 50 for a half hour. Older cute woman with a bit of a belly. Never saw more. Massage was OK, asked for more and got turned down. Ended with her tickling the balls while I SS. Knew from reviews on here not to expect too much but felt like a massage and was OK with what I got. Not sure if there is more for regulars but don't expect much.

WalkBob
10-01-18, 12:17
Girl left and came back with a hat in a paper towel I was new didn't know what to make of it. An booker may have 4-5 apts with 2-3 girls each Each girl using 7-8 hats a day. That's a lot of money and It Would be very hard to explain buying 1000's of hats a month if you ever got arrested and there was a serious investigation.So, if they flip them inside out and rinse them, isn't that ultimately the same as them now getting BB from the guy who just left while you go to town?

DynoJr
10-01-18, 12:31
Was in the area after the football game and had a bit of time Saturday night. Happened to drive by a place and thought I'd check it out. . 50 for a half hour. Older cute woman with a bit of a belly. Never saw more. Massage was OK, asked for more and got turned down. Ended with her tickling the balls while I SS. Knew from reviews on here not to expect too much but felt like a massage and was OK with what I got. Not sure if there is more for regulars but don't expect much.That place was previously busted so I doubt much will happen there anymore.

WalkBob
10-01-18, 12:45
That place was previously busted so I doubt much will happen there anymore.The time frame I had was limited so could not hit a more reliable place. It was a cold rainy night and was OK getting a massage to warm things up a bit.

Bob521
10-01-18, 12:46
For what it's worth, you can get 10 for $5. 88 at Walmart. Bob.

Thanks guys, there was no question that cover used was re used but it just felt like the thickest cheapest cover ever. I'll get some thin ones. Thanks for responding to a regular member.

DMichaels69
10-01-18, 12:47
No its not.

So, if they flip them inside out and rinse them, isn't that ultimately the same as them now getting BB from the guy who just left while you go to town?

BungeeJumper1
10-01-18, 12:48
Went to J&T Spa last week in Oak Park. Saw Lina, very attractive. Great massage and I left happy. Saw a couple other beautiful girls on my way out that I will be going back to see sometime soon.Went back and saw Cindy. Great experience again!

Bob521
10-01-18, 12:54
About 4 years ago at the LUX spa in BG, I actually saw the girl wash MY Hat after I filled it. There's a sink in the room and while I was still there she was doing exactly what you described. Put it over the faucet and rinse it our from the inside. This place must have had a firm rule about leaving "supplies" lying around. Once had a person try L2 with saran wrap. That sucked, (no pun intended). They had been busted once or twice before, so I'm sure they were being careful to avoid leaving "smoking guns" lying around. Bob.

How do they reuse them? Do they clean out the condom from the inside, do they connect it to the faucet and try and flush out the spunk? Do they keep their own for reuse or are they shared? Wouldn't it make the hat more prone to breaking during the act? The places I've been they were all extremely paranoid about that.

MickSwagger
10-01-18, 14:02
Fukk man.

I'm bringin my own from now on what's the best covers to get.

Bob521
10-01-18, 14:08
Fukk man.

I'm bringin my own from now on what's the best covers to get.I don't use them any more. But I used to like the Durex lubricated. $5. 88 for 10 at Wal-Mart. I remember buying them once along with flowers and chocolate. The Wal-mart check-out guy just grinned and say good luck man!

Bob.

HappyRob
10-01-18, 14:50
Best story ever Bob LOL.

I don't use them any more. But I used to like the Durex lubricated. $5. 88 for 10 at Wal-Mart. I remember buying them once along with flowers and chocolate. The Wal-mart check-out guy just grinned and say good luck man!

Bob.

Walker333
10-01-18, 16:15
You never see the wrapper is a dead giveaway. Don't fall for the 'I tossed the wrapper to hide it, etc'. Wrapper and condom both are evidence, you think they would be tossed or hidden together. What's the point in hiding wrappers when rubbers are in plain site.

As far as them breaking, they're trying to get 3 or 4 uses from the rubbers, not trying to get them to last days. 3 or 4 uses is only a couple hours.I almost always bring my own cover. A few times the providers brought their own, opened even though I gave them mine. How do you gentleman explain that phenomenon? A few times a provider opened mine in front of me and clean it up with some paper towel, explaining that she didn't want to eat lub. Finally, some providers came to the room having the cover in their mouth. I doubt that they would do that with the used piece containig traces of DNA. IMHO, it's always good, safe etc to bring your own, although an opened one isn't necessarily used, moreover, a used one, when cleaned, probably should not be that contagious.

ChitownsFines
10-01-18, 21:24
Ran into one of my ATF's at the store. Anisa from Logan. One of the best I've been to. Short smoking body. Huge implant DDD's. Long brown hair. Middle eastern. Used to hop in the shower and off to the races with her. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, super accommodating. Mish, doggie, CG. Game for anything. If she gets back in the biz. You need to see her.You're right she's the best in the game. What ever happened to her?

Da Doc
10-02-18, 01:51
I don't use them any more. But I used to like the Durex lubricated. $5. 88 for 10 at Wal-Mart. I remember buying them once along with flowers and chocolate. The Wal-mart check-out guy just grinned and say good luck man!

Bob.On your way out did you tell them the flowers are for my old lady and the chocolate is for me? LOL.

BenBeck
10-02-18, 14:44
On your way out did you tell them the flowers are for my old lady and the chocolate is for me? LOL.Haha. I recently bought a bottle of wine, 3-pack of wrappers and a pack of eclipse gum. Guy at the checkout looked at me with a shit-eating grin. I just said: It's my "yes" kit.

Similarly, I was at Walmart and saw they had a product that is basically baby wipes, except made for men. They're called "Dude Wipes"™️. A girl walked up next to me and grabbed 3 huge packs of them. She looked like a working girl. She saw that I was grinning at her purchase and gave me a wink.

I said "That's a lot of dude wipes".

She said: "it's a lot of dudes".

Da Slickster
10-02-18, 23:15
Visited this spot.

Cute therapist.

Took the swedish hr for 70. Everything on menu but way to pricey for me.

Settled on. 6 for a clothed handshake. She tried hard enough but didn't finish. Both of us were a little upset with the outcome but for different reasons.

I see service is expensive in this town.

Sam Singer
10-03-18, 00:11
Haha. I recently bought a bottle of wine, 3-pack of wrappers and a pack of eclipse gum. Guy at the checkout looked at me with a shit-eating grin. I just said: It's my "yes" kit.

Similarly, I was at Walmart and saw they had a product that is basically baby wipes, except made for men. They're called "Dude Wipes"️. A girl walked up next to me and grabbed 3 huge packs of them. She looked like a working girl. She saw that I was grinning at her purchase and gave me a wink.

I said "That's a lot of dude wipes".

She said: "it's a lot of dudes".It would be interesting to see her reaction if you replied 'I am a dude' returning her wink.

HandPrintMike
10-03-18, 13:00
I find myself slated to be in your wonderful city again. And I thought I would look for a different experience.

I would love to go to a parlor with an AA lady stacked front and back. Level 1 with OTC or UTC. Any recommendations would be great I will in the Loop area. But can travel if not crazy far.

Thanks.

Mike.

Member #6027
10-03-18, 14:07
Nylah is a good option for what you're looking for.

Gorgeous AA girl. Amazing tits. Fully nude with tons of roaming. L1 only, I think (with limited upgrades available). She's not at a parlor, but has office space in the loop. The massage itself is pretty weak, but $80 for a half hour is a good deal.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/121654

I find myself slated to be in your wonderful city again. And I thought I would look for a different experience.

I would love to go to a parlor with an AA lady stacked front and back. Level 1 with OTC or UTC. Any recommendations would be great I will in the Loop area. But can travel if not crazy far.

Thanks.

Mike.

HandPrintMike
10-03-18, 15:38
Thank you I will have to give her a try.

Gorgeous AA girl. Amazing tits. Fully nude with tons of roaming. L1 only, I think (with limited upgrades available). She's not at a parlor, but has office space in the loop. The massage itself is pretty weak, but $80 for a half hour is a good deal.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/121654

OrdLover
10-03-18, 16:23
Looking for either a mature or granny. Any good recommendation? I already try Michelle from Belmont, Judy from Lilly, Debbie on Peterson, and Candy from sister lavender. They were all good but I just didn't click with them. I clicked with Anna HK Therapy on Milwaukee. But that placed closed down and like a dumbass I forgotten to get her number. Unless someone know where she went or have her contact you can pm me.

Ready Freddie
10-03-18, 17:29

https://chicago.rubratings.com/121654She is really gorgeous and worth the time and money. Roaming was allowed, but no FIV. I thought about going back, but L1 only is not typically my thing. She was pleasant and gorgeous, though.

Chijo9984
10-03-18, 22:44
I've been seeing ads for a new turkish bath place on ashland south of division. Has anyone tried them out yet? I was going to toftt a couple days ago, but their booker fucked up my appointment. Thinking about stopping by again soon.

Chijo9984
10-04-18, 15:03
I've been seeing ads for a new turkish bath place on ashland south of division. Has anyone tried them out yet? I was going to toftt a couple days ago, but their booker fucked up my appointment. Thinking about stopping by again soon.Nevermind, checked it out for myself and struck out. Save your money. It better yet, just spend it elsewhere.

Starks
10-04-18, 19:59
Anybody ever have the non Asian girl at Ozone? Seen a lot of reviews on the other site for the place, but none for her. The other girl that was there was an Asian girl with braces, which one was she?

Not Dead Yet
10-04-18, 20:19
Anybody ever have the non Asian girl at Ozone? Seen a lot of reviews on the other site for the place, but none for her. The other girl that was there was an Asian girl with braces, which one was she?Do you have any name, ethnicity, age, appearance details? Have only seen Gina there so far; she's excellent.

Starks
10-04-18, 20:24
Do you have any name, ethnicity, age, appearance details? Have only seen Gina there so far; she's excellent.Her name is Sophia, she is Latino. Late 2 o's early 30's, about a 7/10 with a Jlo ass.

The Asian girl with the braces looked mid 20's, b cup, decent ass

Da Doc
10-04-18, 22:36
"That's a lot of dude wipes".

She said: "it's a lot of dudes".

LMFAO.

Da Doc
10-04-18, 22:46
Visited this spot.

Cute therapist.

Took the swedish hr for 70. Everything on menu but way to pricey for me.

Settled on. 6 for a clothed handshake. She tried hard enough but didn't finish. Both of us were a little upset with the outcome but for different reasons.

I see service is expensive in this town.More than 1. 4?

JJames2011
10-05-18, 13:46
New to the spa scene.

Any opinions?

Very convenient to me.

RDarris
10-05-18, 14:37
Visited 819 Western Spa or formally called yuan yuan earlier this week. First time here and they Made me take my shoes off in the lobby which is kind of akward but whatever. Drew candy who was wearing a very tight navy costume or something. Did a half hour w table shower. Table shower was nice and she paid some attention to running the brown eye. She did rip ass herself during it though LOL.

Anyways decent massage and left happy w. O. Haggling. Let me pull out her boobs and play with them as well. All in all worth it imo.

Walker333
10-05-18, 15:36
More than 1. 4?Yep, they are trying hard to rip as much as they can.

Member #6352
10-05-18, 19:58
Nevermind, checked it out for myself and struck out. Save your money. It better yet, just spend it elsewhere.Wish I saw this before you went 😂.

The perk I'll give them is they are open late but that was easily One of the most disappointing times I've ever had. Some1 WWAAAYY back posted on this about them being a miss, shoulda listened to them.

Divine Dolls has a bath option for a similar experience but actually leave happy, though is pricier and girls aren't as tiny.

DMichaels69
10-06-18, 10:05
Go check it out.

New to the spa scene.

Any opinions?

Very convenient to me.

LatinPoker
10-06-18, 12:22
Any of you guys on the mag-mile getting your "back-pain" addressed, come out and wave, as I'll be one of the 40,000+ marathoning idiots running by!! LMAO.

Cheers! LP.

CityRat
10-07-18, 13:49
Thai spot, dreamt for Gina after the reviews.

Massage was not amazing, but everything else was fine, she aims to please. Skinny frame with a new pair of bolt-on's.

There were some interesting faces like braces (not interested) but another woman in jeans and a jean jacket that looked like she had some potential.

Not a fan of the sign-in log that they have everyone sign though.

Milw Fireman
10-07-18, 15:52
Needed some on my way back up north from your town. Wanted to say thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-exercise-spa-mount-prospect-il-12406#rubmaps.

Simple walk in buzz at the door. Mamasan walked me back, no lineup. Asked if I had been there before and like an idiot forgot rules and said "no". Dammit. 2 min later in walks cute little Asian in a skin tight dress named Coco. Took the house, and the table shower so she could relax with me. Good for that, then a sauna. By myself so that sucked but it was only at 3 minutes. LOL. Get to the table, face down and I feel th drape. Red flag 1. She is using it to massage, and stays out of reach. Red flag 2.5 min in I nicely comment that it feels good / that that drape is in the way. She giggles. I'm thinking that's strike 3.2 min later she is in reach and I am still face down and get to roam up the dress and under the panties. Flip, discuss what I want and settle up, dress comes off and she is on the table, just as she puts her box on my face I feel the cover go in with her mouth. Few min and then turns around and puts me in. 5 min of a great view her on top. Great tits. Enhanced but too big. Cute girl, about 110 and about 5'4, not too skinny, great skin, just enough noise. Go to mosh and I hammer as she grunts and gives small kisses. Dump, she cleans me up, takes her time. All in 2.4 and worth it. AMPs up north suck.

DMichaels69
10-07-18, 17:30
Ho house has a sign in log. Sign it Mike ThickKock. See how they like that, LOL.

Thai spot, dreamt for Gina after the reviews.

Massage was not amazing, but everything else was fine, she aims to please. Skinny frame with a new pair of bolt-on's.

There were some interesting faces like braces (not interested) but another woman in jeans and a jean jacket that looked like she had some potential.

Not a fan of the sign-in log that they have everyone sign though.

GentleBen1
10-07-18, 19:00
I am looking for a massage in my age group. I looked thru some sites but didn't come up with Debbie. Would you mind sharing a link to Debbie with a regular member? Thank you.Just call Beautiful Oriental on Elston.

Debbie will answer the phone.

Saw her today. Good times as usual.

PM for details. Pushing 60 easily.

SuckItTrebek
10-08-18, 07:12
Her name is Sophia, she is Latino. Late 2 o's early 30's, about a 7/10 with a Jlo ass.

The Asian girl with the braces looked mid 20's, b cup, decent assBy any chance do you know if this is the same Sophia from hot body rubs, Columbian, Curves, curly hair, super friendly?

Da Slickster
10-08-18, 07:17
More than 1. 4?Yup.

2 + house too steep for this guy.

Walker333
10-08-18, 16:57
By any chance do you know if this is the same Sophia from hot body rubs, Columbian, Curves, curly hair, super friendly?I think she used to work on Irving Park, a beautiful girl with a full menu, but pricy.

Bbb1617
10-08-18, 17:07
Needed some on my way back up north from your town. Wanted to say thanks to everyone who pointed me in the right direction.

https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-exercise-spa-mount-prospect-il-12406#rubmaps.

Simple walk in buzz at the door. Mamasan walked me back, no lineup. Asked if I had been there before and like an idiot forgot rules and said "no". Dammit. 2 min later in walks cute little Asian in a skin tight dress named Coco. Took the house, and the table shower so she could relax with me. Good for that, then a sauna. By myself so that sucked but it was only at 3 minutes. LOL. Get to the table, face down and I feel th drape. Red flag 1. She is using it to massage, and stays out of reach. Red flag 2.5 min in I nicely comment that it feels good / that that drape is in the way. She giggles. I'm thinking that's strike 3.2 min later she is in reach and I am still face down and get to roam up the dress and under the panties. Flip, discuss what I want and settle up, dress comes off and she is on the table, just as she puts her box on my face I feel the cover go in with her mouth. Few min and then turns around and puts me in. 5 min of a great view her on top. Great tits. Enhanced but too big. Cute girl, about 110 and about 5'4, not too skinny, great skin, just enough noise. Go to mosh and I hammer as she grunts and gives small kisses. Dump, she cleans me up, takes her time. All in 2.4 and worth it. AMPs up north suck.You are welcome. Thanks for sharing with us. Good to know this board helps us explore with confidence.

Not Dead Yet
10-08-18, 18:32
More than 1. 4?Two visits; negotiations were non-events. Both said 200 for everything; one agreed to 130, the other, 150. One request, one offer; done deal, and no unhappy faces or hard feelings noticed. Some guys have reported tipping less, but I wasn't worrying about an extra 10 or 20, 'because they were hot and I was ready.

Vern2020
10-08-18, 23:02
Tried out Sunflower on Milwaukee a little south of Belmont. 60 for the hour. Got an MT named Ada, late 30's maybe early 40's. Good looking. About 4'-11" or 5' tall. Great massage. Absolutely knew what she was doing. Very skilled at massage. Knew what she was doing on the flip, too. Her clothes stayed on, but it was a very nice session. Tipped 60, which was a fair tip in my opinion. YMMV, good luck.

JohnMBishop29
10-08-18, 23:46
I think she used to work on Irving Park, a beautiful girl with a full menu, but pricy.Pricey indeed. I just visited with her, beautiful looks, skills were good, but the price was far higher than other alternatives. She's moving out of the area and closer to me though, so I wouldn't say I'd never see her again.

GentleBen1
10-09-18, 08:23
Two visits; negotiations were non-events. Both said 200 for everything; one agreed to 130, the other, 150. One request, one offer; done deal, and no unhappy faces or hard feelings noticed. Some guys have reported tipping less, but I wasn't worrying about an extra 10 or 20, 'because they were hot and I was ready.Who did you see there. Gina and Apple?. The girl I drew was handshake only for 50. On her way to Dallas but outstanding looks.

ChicaChaser
10-09-18, 11:38
Hi all I was wondering if anyone remembers this Mexican lady she used to post on back page she worked out of an apartment on 35th and damen and a few other spots I will post the link. Please if you have any info on he pm me thanks.

https://liverubreviews.com/search?search=3127189257&city=chicago

PrimeTime2430
10-09-18, 15:41
Hey all,

Has anyone seen her yet?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/133185

She told me she's in the Plymouth building, but when I googled her number, I could only find a few ads from Hawaii. She also has reviews disabled on that site. Just seeing if anyone has some intel.

NeedSumSide
10-09-18, 17:29
I agree but Debbie does give a phenomenal and real massage with a great HE. I highly recommend.What's her rate?

FruitNinja
10-09-18, 19:06
Hey all,

Has anyone seen her yet?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/133185

She told me she's in the Plymouth building, but when I googled her number, I could only find a few ads from Hawaii. She also has reviews disabled on that site. Just seeing if anyone has some intel.The picture is from a fashion site.

https://women.mthai.com/fashion/trend-fashion/353579.html

ChineseDragon
10-09-18, 23:23
Who did you see there. Gina and Apple?. The girl I drew was handshake only for 50. On her way to Dallas but outstanding looks.Sounds like Gina.

Crivtet
10-10-18, 09:28
I was up in Chicago on the holiday, and decided to try this place out. From reading the reviews I figured I could get what I wanted (but only I was willing to pay a big price). For those taking public transportation the bus drops you off about a half block from the place (which is nice, if you don't live in the area). Took them a while to answer the door after I rang the bell, Gina finally answered and let me in. When I finally got in the room 1st thing I noticed was the big screen TV and couch. To me Gina looks to be in her very late 20's or (more likely) early to mid 30's, she does look good though. Took a while to get started with the massage, as from what I could understand another girl was suppose to, but Gina eventually did the massage.

The Massage was all right for being an AMP (but I have had better at other parlors). There was no real teasing while she was working on my back. After flipping over she started on my legs, I brought up the subject at hand (or mouth), and she said she would do a BJ for 100 (she did say that she normally charges 160, but since I came to Chicago to see her, she would charge me less). I was surprised that she asked only for 100. She took off her clothes, and wow she does have a nice body with some VERY nice tits (Unshaven or at least slightly trimmed to). I really didn't think her blowjob was that great, but it wasn't bad (but how many are? She did spend some time on the balls also, it also was more of 50/50 HJ / BJ. When it came time to finish I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth, she said no to that I did offer an extra tip for it, but still was no. I then asked if I could cum on her face and she said OK, she did let a little get on her chin but moved away for the most of it. Figured I was done after that but she did massage me a little more afterwards.

All in all not a bad session, but probably won't be back as I wouldn't want to pay 160 (on top of the 70 massage fee) for a half BJ half HJ. On the way out there where 2 other girls at the front counter. One didn't look that good and might have been in her late 30's or 40's, but there was another girl in a black shirt that looked great, I would assume this would be Apple but not sure as I didn't get her name. Now if I could get the level of service I got from a girl that looked like her, I might think about coming back (taking nothing away from Gina who did look really good).

Member #6027
10-10-18, 10:00
The pics on that site are always fake, so I wouldn't call BS on that alone.

The first guy mentioned she's in the Plymouth Building. That building is pretty much all student apartments (which might explain why she's got 24 hour availability). It also kind of makes sense then that she was posting ads somewhere else (Hawaii) over the summer. I think that's a safe location for this kind of thing.

My guess is that the ad is probably legit, and that you'll get a reasonably good looking college girl giving you a light rubdown plus a handy in what is essentially her dorm room. For $60 that's probably a good deal, and if it turns out that she actually gives a good massage for the hour plus the HE it becomes a great deal.

The picture is from a fashion site.

https://women.mthai.com/fashion/trend-fashion/353579.html

Not Dead Yet
10-10-18, 11:47
Who did you see there. Gina and Apple?. The girl I drew was handshake only for 50. On her way to Dallas but outstanding looks.Apple was the one going back to Dallas; wanted to catch her before she left. Will see her again if she returns; was that good!

Walker333
10-10-18, 11:50
The pics on that site are always fake, so I wouldn't call BS on that alone.

The first guy mentioned she's in the Plymouth Building. That building is pretty much all student apartments (which might explain why she's got 24 hour availability). It also kind of makes sense then that she was posting ads somewhere else (Hawaii) over the summer. I think that's a safe location for this kind of thing.

My guess is that the ad is probably legit, and that you'll get a reasonably good looking college girl giving you a light rubdown plus a handy in what is essentially her dorm room. For $60 that's probably a good deal, and if it turns out that she actually gives a good massage for the hour plus the HE it becomes a great deal.It looks legit to me, and the menu might open up to more than L1. Good luck.

Grumpy83
10-11-18, 07:44
Just call Beautiful Oriental on Elston.

Debbie will answer the phone.

Saw her today. Good times as usual.

PM for details. Pushing 60 easily.Thank you for the information on Debbie. Visited yesterday and was not disappointed. She was playful and I was happy with her "massage. " Nice headlights on her and I got to play with them as she was demonstrating some oral skills. Will definitely return.

Herum2
10-11-18, 08:02
Would appreciate any info for fit attractive reliable ebony provider, thanks.

ChicagoKid5
10-11-18, 09:02
Visited moonlight In OP last night got a pretty good massage from a descent looking 40's therapist. No signs of teasing or anything until the flip. On the flip she starts asking questions to get a feel for me. I start to get a semi going and she smiles at me and says how you know I see you which I smile and say I know you see me. So I'm like nice game on. She says what are you thinking as she's massaging around my lower stomach and groin area and I said I'm thinking of you. Sooo I pull the towel off my dick and start carressing her ass and pussy over her pants. She's massing me like moaning and tells me she really likes it. So I go then have it. She steers at like a girl on a diet who really wants that brownie but can't because she's trying to be healthy. She's thinking really hard about going for it as she's breathing heavy and holding back as best she could. This was totally a weird experience to me and then she finally grabs my hand and says I can't you do it. I'm like no way you so it ao I atart rubbing her pussy she's moaning again acting like she's trying to withold herself from jumping on it. Finally time was running low she says I can't I have husband I go home tomorrow. So I self serve myself. Overall good massage verly lightkybrubbed my dick when she was moaning but wouldn't go all in I'm like your already touching my dick and balls might as well do it. I may repeat just to see if I can work her longer instead of at the end of the session.

DynoJr
10-11-18, 10:24
Would appreciate any info for fit attractive reliable ebony provider, thanks.She just joined the 2 KG crew. Definitely fit, attractive and lots of fun.

http://2kgweb.cuties-sites.com/daddysgirljourdan/

TetonResearch
10-11-18, 10:37
. Tipped 60, which was a fair tip in my opinion. YMMV, good luck.60 for a clothed hand job? And the guy 2 posts above tipped 50? Ouch. No wonder prices are going up. You guys are letting these women get away with murder.