PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

GoHomeSmiling
05-27-22, 19:34
I know there has been discussion of the woman at Moon in C-town who wears dresses and works desk, is sometimes available. Anyone know her name? I want to say starts with an L but maybe I'm confusing her with someone else.

Thanks in advance.

OrdLover
05-27-22, 20:06
I know there has been discussion of the woman at Moon in C-town who wears dresses and works desk, is sometimes available. Anyone know her name? I want to say starts with an L but maybe I'm confusing her with someone else.

Thanks in advance.That sounds like Lisa.

OrdLover
05-27-22, 20:07
All middle aged women there now. It doesn't bother me, but it bothers most guys looking for young spinners.But it the same three core ladies there. Coco, Anna, and Wendy. So nothing changed about that place.

FellowMonger
05-28-22, 02:53
Saw Zara today. Absolutely worth the visit again. Straight to taking care of me. CFS. Amazing L3. Ass to die for. Paid 220 for the hour and 3 for CFS. Pricey but imo worth it.

MongerAlways
05-28-22, 05:18
Several Latina providers are asking 1. 5 for L1.

I remember the good ole days it was. 4.

Wow, I'm getting old.

Word to the wise, always negotiate to talk them down, and be ready to walk out if need be. I have no problem with either.

StanleyStankas
05-28-22, 07:29
Several Latina providers are asking 1. 5 for L1.

I remember the good ole days it was. 4.

Wow, I'm getting old.

Word to the wise, always negotiate to talk them down, and be ready to walk out if need be. I have no problem with either.Of the old as f**k club I do welcome you mr. M. always! What I like about this post is the following and the follow through "and be ready to walk out if need be". That is the key! In my old man's opinion! With these beautiful wonderful stupendous ladies in other words dumb c**ts and as dumb as a box of small pebbles! It's not just about the money it's ALL about the money! Maybe one day probably not they will realize that their antics are costing them money. Very easy money imo. It's not work. They just uncross their legs or open their mouths. Pretty simple. Stosh. All I know fellaz. Going to be a hot ol time in the big city with the memorial day weekend. Stay safe, watch out for the eye in the sky and remember you can't outrun motorola!! Peace and out! "don't forget my senior discount!

GeneralObvious
05-28-22, 08:01
What happened to Jessica / CoCo?She's over 40, and not as fun as she was a few years ago. She liked sex before. Now, it's become a chore. She's a full blown FS gal for the last 2-3 years. I prefer girls who are more selective. They are more into it. Anna is almost 60. Wendy is over 60. The clientele is getting ancient too. I've seen lots of mongers in their 70's and 80's going there.

DMichaels69
05-28-22, 08:39
Maybe Lisa. She has laid more pipe then all of Chicago's plumbers.

Thanks in advance.

GoHomeSmiling
05-28-22, 12:17
Maybe Lisa. She has laid more pipe then all of Chicago's plumbers.Thanks to you and Ord Lover. Either of you know if she speaks Russian?

Yes11
05-28-22, 17:56
Dreamt that I went to to East rhythm and asked for jessica she was there but as soon as I entered the room think got switched with different provider but tbh not sure. Prob would not repeat. Feel like spas AMP are not the way to go especially since it seems like most girls are ancient.

Bluelava22
05-28-22, 21:19
Took one for the team.

I meet this woman at her office, and she tells me she forgot the key. Waited another 30 minutes for her to go home and get it. Only got worse from there.

Average massage at best. On the flip, she complained I was breathing into her face. Don't know how, she's standing I am laying on the massage table.

Poor release. She seems to have some sort of germaphobia on top of everything. Avoid. Trust me on this!

https://tryst.link/massage/anna92

Felix389
05-29-22, 01:51
This is my first time to come to this spot. Nice spa on the street and easy for parking. I meet with Mina. Very gorgeous and smile very sweet. I went in and left my $$ on the table while she was gone. She got back and started a very nice light massage on my back for a few minutes. She asked what I wanted. I motioned to the tip which she hadn't seen. She took it without question and that was the end of the conversation about the tip.

She began with rubbing down my chest and below. She started sucking my nipples which was amazing. I mean she was really into it. She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She didn't give the best CBJ I've ever had but was very enthusiastic.

I rated her chest as a C. That may be generous. But she has these great eraser tip nips and I liked it a lot so I brought her up for some of that. I then had her sit on my face, CG and RCG. What a sweet and wet little beaver. A little ass play too but not too deep.

Did all the usual stuff, CBJ, CFS, 69. Her English is very good. Mina said she will stay here for a month. I would (will) definitely see her again.

GeneralObvious
05-29-22, 07:03
Thanks to you and Ord Lover. Either of you know if she speaks Russian?There is nothing she won't do for money. Her rates have gone up, but whatever your fetish, she will accomodate you.

StanleyStankas
05-29-22, 07:04
Took one for the team.

I meet this woman at her office, and she tells me she forgot the key. Waited another 30 minutes for her to go home and get it. Only got worse from there.

Average massage at best. On the flip, she complained I was breathing into her face. Don't know how, she's standing I am laying on the massage table.

Poor release. She seems to have some sort of germaphobia on top of everything. Avoid. Trust me on this!

https://tryst.link/massage/anna92Doesn't work. She is over the top germo because even the people I do know that are kinda germophobes they don't get that intense. So yea, forgot the key, you're breathing on me, what next my dog ate my homework and I ran out of gas? She wants the cash and doesn't want to do the work. As the sign at the harley davidson place in melrose says on the door "leave your attitude at home!" I am paying you. Shut the f**k up, and only open your mouth to insert my little guy! Stosh peace stay safe fellaz happy memorial day and remember the vets! We go because they went!

DMichaels69
05-29-22, 08:31
She has been talked about in the Mchenry forum and the CL forum. Sounds like a nutjob.

Took one for the team.

https://tryst.link/massage/anna92

JJCascar
05-29-22, 10:21
This is my first time to come to this spot. Nice spa on the street and easy for parking. I meet with Mina. Very gorgeous and smile very sweet. I went in and left my $$ on the table while she was gone. She got back and started a very nice light massage on my back for a few minutes. She asked what I wanted. I motioned to the tip which she hadn't seen. She took it without question and that was the end of the conversation about the tip.

She began with rubbing down my chest and below. She started sucking my nipples which was amazing. I mean she was really into it. She then slipped a Hat on Mr Happy and started inhaling it. She didn't give the best CBJ I've ever had but was very enthusiastic.

I rated her chest as a C. That may be generous. But she has these great eraser tip nips and I liked it a lot so I brought her up for some of that. I then had her sit on my face, CG and RCG. What a sweet and wet little beaver. A little ass play too but not too deep.Nice, what's your total damage?

SideTalker
05-29-22, 10:56
Ozone: have seen sindy a couple of times. Relatively attractive thai, L2 covered for 140 available. Great body. Location is super busy and you will run into other forum members here. She will also often leave the room, which is kind of a turnoff.

JW Massage on Chicago ave: eva and wendy are gone, all new granny crew. L1. Nothing spectacular.

West river: kelly. L2 for 140, somewhat attractive, prob 50 year old. Was aight.

OD wellness: rimming queen as often described on here, but looks are really 0/10 for, couldn't perform.

Looking for recommendations for providers that will tease the ass a lot.

Thanks.

JJCascar
05-29-22, 11:18
Has anyone been to any of those Thai places recently? How were prices / experiences? Any input are appreciated.

GeneralObvious
05-29-22, 11:47
Ozone: have seen sindy a couple of times. Relatively attractive thai, L2 covered for 140 available. Great body. Location is super busy and you will run into other forum members here. She will also often leave the room, which is kind of a turnoff.

JW Massage on Chicago ave: eva and wendy are gone, all new granny crew. L1. Nothing spectacular.

West river: kelly. L2 for 140, somewhat attractive, prob 50 year old. Was aight.

OD wellness: rimming queen as often described on here, but looks are really 0/10 for, couldn't perform.

Looking for recommendations for providers that will tease the ass a lot..Jennifer is a red headed Thai at Ozone, who does everything for $200. She will go down to $180 though.

Kelly at West River is early 40's, and does L3 for $140. You overpaid by $40 for the CBJ.

You're right about JW. All over 50 now.

SideTalker
05-30-22, 09:00
Jennifer is a red headed Thai at Ozone, who does everything for $200. She will go down to $180 though.

Kelly at West River is early 40's, and does L3 for $140. You overpaid by $40 for the CBJ.

You're right about JW. All over 50 now.Ok thanks, I will work on my negotiation skills.

BA4114
05-30-22, 10:46
Has anyone been to any of those Thai places recently? How were prices / experiences? Any input are appreciated.The old reports are as accurate as ever.

IMissCutler
05-30-22, 11:24
I know where you're talking about now. LOL. Diagonally from the McD's. Never been there. By the way, the Mexican restaurant at the corner of Irving and Centralnis straight fire with massive portions. $10 burrito will fill up a horse!The portions at amigo Chino are massive. The 3 taco dinner can make about 5 or 6 tacos with all of the meat they put in there. Definitely one of my favorite places to eat. Cash only.

GeneralObvious
05-31-22, 09:06
Ok thanks, I will work on my negotiation skills.In all honesty, those prices will be set with those girls now. However, going forward keep a tip structure in your head.

60 for HJ and add 20 for topless.

100 for CBJ. Never go over $120. For BBBJ, 120 is probably a good starting point, but it can be had for $100.

For FS, prices range from $140-200, depending on age, looks, etc.

Eddinger
05-31-22, 11:21
Good to hear. I haven't been there in a while but need to go back. The place kind of slumped with women for a bit and I had 3 visits in a row where I just was fucking middle age, average looking Latina women with not the best body. This was annoying because the first few years I was nailing absolute stunning women, no different than the fox who runs the desk. I had one of my best ever sessions here with a 20 year old Latina who lived around midway. Ate her pussy and had three fingers in while she came multiple times and had another two fingers in her asshole all the way up. Covered and fucked here in the ass until I came. Was amazing. She was so flush after and kind of out of it. But then I didn't have time to line up with her schedule for a long time and she stopped working there. I really want this place to be better. And I wish they had table shower room and wouldn't make you bring your own rubber.

Walked in and Caroline was at the front desk. Though not bad looking probably not the girl others write about (pretty sure she was there when I left though. Gorgeous! Caroline showed me to a room after the. 60 house fee and came back in a few minutes as my MT. Very little English beyond what is required to get the job done. Ice natural chest incredible ass. OK massage until I touched her leg. She immediately stopped and asked if I wanted extras and listed the prices as everything for 2, BJ for 1. 8, HJ for 1. 2 client provides the umbrella. The prices turned out to be negotiable though. She gave me a tittyfuck and was riding my leg a bit and ended up cumming twice. I'd return.

BareOnly2018
05-31-22, 11:38
Good to hear. I haven't been there in a while but need to go back. The place kind of slumped with women for a bit and I had 3 visits in a row where I just was fucking middle age, average looking Latina women with not the best body. This was annoying because the first few years I was nailing absolute stunning women, no different than the fox who runs the desk. I had one of my best ever sessions here with a 20 year old Latina who lived around midway. Ate her pussy and had three fingers in while she came multiple times and had another two fingers in her asshole all the way up. Covered and fucked here in the ass until I came. Was amazing. She was so flush after and kind of out of it. But then I didn't have time to line up with her schedule for a long time and she stopped working there. I really want this place to be better. And I wish they had table shower room and wouldn't make you bring your own rubber.Is there any better and or cheaper then please. I hear / read about them a lot, but I also feel like they charge a lot more for same mediocre service. It seems that you can pay for the same thing at CLM.

Eddinger
05-31-22, 15:27
So. A long time ago. Like a decade or more. There was a wonderful spa on western near division called tropical spa. All Latinas. Some fucking super hot. All were sexy though. I had a range of services at this place from just hand jobs while the woman would tongue my ear and tell me how she wanted me to fuck her pussy, to actually fucking one of their pussies. They had a table shower which was great and it was a super clean place. Then it closed up, and there haven't really been any good Latin places since. What happened to this, and where did they all go and why are there no places like this anymore.

IndigoWalk
06-01-22, 00:17
Stopped by Belmont today- I stop in maybe once a quarter as I like to rotate around the neighborhood. Drew Wendy / first time. Decent massage, playful attitude, typical "a little bit more" after offered 60 for L1 (which I rejected). A good time overall. But here's what I want to know. This is the second time at this spa (first time was with a different provider), that they have kept "going for 2 pops" on the same pull. No refractionary period at all. They literally are pushing my hands away when I'm asking them to stop from being a little over sensitive, and insisting that it's very possible for men to pop twice quickly.

Now I'm pretty sure that if I haven't figured out my body after 40 years of trying, they aren't going to get it done either, but they were both so insistent that I actually came home and googled it. And yes, it's possible but extremely rare. Curious as to what gives here? Are they just having some fun or is there some ancient tantric secret that we all need to learn?

SoreBack
06-01-22, 03:16
Hey sorry if this is unwelcome, but I'm locked in with an AMP but please pm if you know where I can grab some blow.

Jayp80
06-01-22, 06:32
Stopped by Belmont today- I stop in maybe once a quarter as I like to rotate around the neighborhood. Drew Wendy / first time. Decent massage, playful attitude, typical "a little bit more" after offered 60 for L1 (which I rejected). A good time overall. But here's what I want to know. This is the second time at this spa (first time was with a different provider), that they have kept "going for 2 pops" on the same pull. No refractionary period at all. They literally are pushing my hands away when I'm asking them to stop from being a little over sensitive, and insisting that it's very possible for men to pop twice quickly.

Now I'm pretty sure that if I haven't figured out my body after 40 years of trying, they aren't going to get it done either, but they were both so insistent that I actually came home and googled it. And yes, it's possible but extremely rare. Curious as to what gives here? Are they just having some fun or is there some ancient tantric secret that we all need to learn?The Red Table latinas do this too, one pop under the table you flip then another pop over the table, maybe 5-10 seconds in between. I personally can pop twice as long as I don't allow myself to get limp in between. No special tricks, I'm 42, workout 5 days a week, no medical issues.

Elpatron
06-01-22, 08:08
Tropical spa, and another one by western and Armitage joy of massage were some of the best Latina places to get a massage

So. A long time ago. Like a decade or more. There was a wonderful spa on western near division called tropical spa. All Latinas. Some fucking super hot. All were sexy though. I had a range of services at this place from just hand jobs while the woman would tongue my ear and tell me how she wanted me to fuck her pussy, to actually fucking one of their pussies. They had a table shower which was great and it was a super clean place. Then it closed up, and there haven't really been any good Latin places since. What happened to this, and where did they all go and why are there no places like this anymore..

JayKay8
06-01-22, 10:01

Now I'm pretty sure that if I haven't figured out my body after 40 years of trying, they aren't going to get it done either, but they were both so insistent that I actually came home and googled it. And yes, it's possible but extremely rare. Curious as to what gives here? Are they just having some fun or is there some ancient tantric secret that we all need to learn?Not sure if the same for everyone, but I can do it if the girl knows what she's doing. One of my favorite things is to facefuck a girl to completion, then have her spit what's left on my cock and use that as lube for a handjob. She needs to be gentle but firm and avoid the head. I usually find that it works better if I edged a bit before the first pop, like if I stop myself from popping a few times first. Unfortunately, most girls aren't really interested in making the effort to get a double pop.

MwmChicago
06-01-22, 14:33
Not sure if the same for everyone, but I can do it if the girl knows what she's doing. One of my favorite things is to facefuck a girl to completion, then have her spit what's left on my cock and use that as lube for a handjob. She needs to be gentle but firm and avoid the head. I usually find that it works better if I edged a bit before the first pop, like if I stop myself from popping a few times first. Unfortunately, most girls aren't really interested in making the effort to get a double pop.Met a BJ queen of CL 5-6 years ago. Large young black girl, not attractive but highly skilled at sucking cock. She'd get me to blow quickly and swallow it all while sucking on my balls and shaft for a few minutes before swallowing the head and entire cock. Had me blow twice every time. I should have kept her info. Could use a good outcall head Dr in the west burbs.

SomeGuySnoopin
06-01-22, 15:46
So. A long time ago. Like a decade or more. There was a wonderful spa on western near division called tropical spa. All Latinas. Some fucking super hot. All were sexy though. I had a range of services at this place from just hand jobs while the woman would tongue my ear and tell me how she wanted me to fuck her pussy, to actually fucking one of their pussies. They had a table shower which was great and it was a super clean place. Then it closed up, and there haven't really been any good Latin places since. What happened to this, and where did they all go and why are there no places like this anymore.Princess Latina Spa is right there on Western just north of Division. Not exactly that service you're talking about but a reliable Latina parlor.

SomeGuySnoopin
06-01-22, 15:52
So. A long time ago. Like a decade or more. There was a wonderful spa on western near division called tropical spa. All Latinas. Some fucking super hot. All were sexy though. I had a range of services at this place from just hand jobs while the woman would tongue my ear and tell me how she wanted me to fuck her pussy, to actually fucking one of their pussies. They had a table shower which was great and it was a super clean place. Then it closed up, and there haven't really been any good Latin places since. What happened to this, and where did they all go and why are there no places like this anymore.Should've kept scrolling. Suggested Princess before I saw you talking about. I'd give it another try.

Red6666
06-01-22, 16:04
Did some driving yesterday for work and was able to drop into some places. Didn't have a lot of time so I couldn't get a session but a little recon every now and then helps. I dropped into dvs on Fullerton where Lily with the huge naturals is. She has such a fun personality to try and get you in the room. The other woman, forgot the name was smaller and more petite but she probably had natural Cs at the least. I had a quick chat and got their hours and will definitely be back. Might do my first ever 2 girl experience there as I was quoted 2 on top of the house fee so that didn't seem too bad.

Because I was in the area and just read something good about lotus I figured I'd try and see who was there. Wawa was her name and she definitely has a thicker body than your typical Asian. Quoted 2 for the hour and laughed when I mentioned msog. She definitely isn't Lala from the Irving location as I've seen her multiple times. This wawa has to have natural Ds atleast and beautiful curves.

Now I just have to get in the area with some free time..Thanks for the info. Is DVS on Fullerton? I went to DVS on Belmont but there was only one woman. She was a granny and was not very attractive or busty. Where is Lily?

Eddinger
06-01-22, 16:40
What do those women look like? Is the session worth it? Are they super hot? Do they really do MSOG and blow your twice?

The Red Table latinas do this too, one pop under the table you flip then another pop over the table, maybe 5-10 seconds in between. I personally can pop twice as long as I don't allow myself to get limp in between. No special tricks, I'm 42, workout 5 days a week, no medical issues.

RichL1234
06-01-22, 23:30
Thanks for the info. Is DVS on Fullerton? I went to DVS on Belmont but there was only one woman. She was a granny and was not very attractive or busty. Where is Lily?Lily is on Fullerton. DM me if you need her #.

Jayp80
06-02-22, 10:36
What do those women look like? Is the session worth it? Are they super hot? Do they really do MSOG and blow your twice?I wouldn't recommend. They're mainly latina MILF types, probably early 40's, it's a 5 min oily rub followed by an under the table pop (either HJ or BJ depending on upgrades) then you flip and they ask if you want another pop and she gets right to it, seriously 5-10 seconds at most in between. FS is available with some but I haven't pursued. CLM is probably a better option but I do recommend trying a milking table just not there.

JustAMonger
06-02-22, 11:22
All middle aged women there now. It doesn't bother me, but it bothers most guys looking for young spinners.Yes I hear what you're saying, a few of them are getting old. But to me Jessica / Coco is still one of the best looking providers out there. She's only 40 or so but she looks 25. She really knows how to put her makeup on. She's okay with it off too but when she puts it on she looks amazing. Plus she's got great tits and a decent belly. And her ass is one of the best I've ever seen on an Asian. No baby damage either. She's about 10 pounds overweight which I'm sure contributes to that nice ass.

She's great all the way up to the point where you put it in then she starts watching and listening. She's very distracted. I think that's what the problem is, and because of that she can't get into it nor does she want to. She told me several times she needs a boyfriend but no man can put up with her livelihood and lifestyle.

She always treated me good and seemed to enjoy faking it. She even let me go bareback when I told her I didn't have a cover. Also, she got a lot of publicity from The Parlor King videos. I think that messed with her head.

She may have changed since she came back from China. But she's got a lot of years left in this business. Full service girls usually know that they can make the same money outside of this business. She'll need to keep working because she wastes a lot of money on stupid shit. If she gets married to a rich guy she'll have to hide her past life, probably move to another town.

The other ones there I heard are more fun but older and not as attractive. But it's reliable. And if you want young cute and beautiful and are willing to pay. There's always Exercise 20 minutes away.

Does Wendy offer FS?

Red6666
06-02-22, 12:12
Judy must be thirsty for business. She is sending me texts every other day. Go get your donut glazed with a BBBJCIM with a table shower. 2 pops are welcome with Judy too.

She is a older - 50's at least. But a trooper and pleaser.I tried Judy this week. Table shower was really good. Rimming and BBBJCIM as advertised. As other have said. She is not a looker. I'm on the fence about a repeat but glad I tired her.

Eddinger
06-02-22, 12:15
Link to the video?

Yes I hear what you're saying, a few of them are getting old. But to me Jessica / Coco is still one of the best looking providers out there. She's only 40 or so but she looks 25. She really knows how to put her makeup on. She's okay with it off too but when she puts it on she looks amazing. Plus she's got great tits and a decent belly. And her ass is one of the best I've ever seen on an Asian. No baby damage either. She's about 10 pounds overweight which I'm sure contributes to that nice ass.

She's great all the way up to the point where you put it in then she starts watching and listening. She's very distracted. I think that's what the problem is, and because of that she can't get into it nor does she want to. She told me several times she needs a boyfriend but no man can put up with her livelihood and lifestyle.

She always treated me good and seemed to enjoy faking it. She even let me go bareback when I told her I didn't have a cover. Also, she got a lot of publicity from The Parlor King videos. I think that messed with her head.

She may have changed since she came back from China. But she's got a lot of years left in this business. Full service girls usually know that they can make the same money outside of this business. She'll need to keep working because she wastes a lot of money on stupid shit. If she gets married to a rich guy she'll have to hide her past life, probably move to another town.

OF Charlie
06-03-22, 00:19
I get asked sometimes by you guys whether a girl speaks good English or not. I guess some of you are tired of using google translate lol. Well, Ella at BHC is a full time student pursuing a master degree at a local university and speaks good English. She is a Singaporean (dad) and Taiwanese (mom) mix girl. She grew up in Singapore and English is taught there. The tuition for an international student is expensive, so she just started doing this line of work part time earlier this year. I believe she said this is her second stint as she did work during her spring break.

She self claimed to be 24 yr old which sounds right given that is the right age when pursuing a master. While she might be young, I find her skills to be good. Plus, she is very playful. But I would say the main reason to see her is that she is very tight. She is petite to begin with, but given her extremely low mileage her pussy is very tight. She said she studies hard and doesn't have much time to fuck around casually.

If you ever wants a girl who you can talk to in English, go see Ella. Or if you never had a mixed Asian girl of Singaporean and Taiwanese, here is your chance.

Took 5 body pics of her on my phone. You guys know how to reach me if you are interested. If you are new friends, don't forget to include your hobby email or text number in your pm. And as always, tell her Charlie sent you if you decide to go see her.

Mojitousa
06-03-22, 12:17

Looking for recommendations for providers that will tease the ass a lot.

Thanks.I've gone to Ozone twice in the last month and have drawn two young hot Thai girls. Don't remember the first one's name, but Lily most recently. All quote 200 for FS, but a good time had by all and they have great bodies.

John Darmody
06-03-22, 22:11
Hello all,

Just signed up. Happy I found this place on Reddit.

Experiences:

HAO Halsted /3X - Weak massage, good CBJ from granny.

Comfort on Archer. Decent massage, HJ alright.

DD Archer. Average HJ, bitchy MT.

King Hickory Hills. Top notch HJ.

Macau. Grannies, HJ only, average.

Star Hot 31st. Young, average HJ.

Unwind on Canal / Archer. Gorgeous young, good HJ, allowed kitty petting.

Moon. Good HJ, kinda rushed.

Any recommendations in Chinatown / Bridgeport area welcome!

JamesTChicago
06-04-22, 12:01
I've seen it reported once or twice that you can get msog with CLM Melissa, but what I haven't seen is if there's an extra cost for it and what that cost may be. Also, is it something to ask for upfront or sort of happens naturally. Any help with your guys experiences would be much appreciated. Dms are fine with me.

Also, I'm looking for msog because I'm a bit of a quick shooter and often disappoint myself by blowing a bunch of money for a short experience, so any other msog recommendations would be great at CLM or elsewhere.

I know about the red table girls but have always had bad experiences with bait and switch.

Thanks all!

James.

TJGeek
06-04-22, 12:45
I've seen it reported once or twice that you can get msog with CLM Melissa, but what I haven't seen is if there's an extra cost for it and what that cost may be. Also, is it something to ask for upfront or sort of happens naturally. Any help with your guys experiences would be much appreciated. Dms are fine with me.

Also, I'm looking for msog because I'm a bit of a quick shooter and often disappoint myself by blowing a bunch of money for a short experience, so any other msog recommendations would be great at CLM or elsewhere.

I know about the red table girls but have always had bad experiences with bait and switch..An hour visit with many MA girls should allow MSOG. Rosa, Elsi, Kinga, Chloe Chi, Liah should be able to do that (have not seen the last 2 but based on reports).

FastSubaru
06-04-22, 14:07
Saw Diana, Mexican with curly hair, tight body and tattoos. Nothing beyond a HJ and more costly than it's worth but great body and allowed touching.

Mayo Teru
06-04-22, 15:06
EllaI saw her a few days ago. She was great, petite sexy body, pretty face and good skills. Nice tits, maybe Bs, natural I think, and for such a small girl they seemed larger. They are sensitive however. We chatted for a while afterwards, she's very sweet.

While I was there there was another new girl working there with a huge rack. A bit of a butterface, not going to lie, but she sure had a smokin body. I didn't get a good enough look to judge if they were man made or not however. If anyone has seen her, first of all what's her name, and can you tell me if they're natural? If so I'll have to make a trip back there to see her.

NovaBrain
06-04-22, 15:42

I know about the red table girls but have always had bad experiences with bait and switch..I'm in a similar boat and have seen Melissa. I've only done HH sessions with her, and in one of our recent ones she actually suggested that I should book an hour so we can get a second pop in. I think the fact that she offered that means that she'd naturally do that with you in an hour session. She seems to like what she does, I've never felt mechanical with her. If you're looking for MSOG out of all the girls at CLM I'd say she's a safe bet. I won't say guaranteed because as always, YMMV.

Yung One
06-05-22, 09:48
Saw Diana, Mexican with curly hair, tight body and tattoos. Nothing beyond a HJ and more costly than it's worth but great body and allowed touching.Honestly asking because I really want a good massage ended with some fun.

SideTalker
06-05-22, 10:55
T Pro on Chicago:

Ok looking provider wanted 2 for CBJ. Heavy negotiation which kinda killed the mood. Had her down to 1. 4 for BBBJ when she actually grabbed my wallet. Noped the hell out of there, will never be back.

Dbiz01
06-05-22, 11:05
I've gone to Ozone twice in the last month and have drawn two young hot Thai girls. Don't remember the first one's name, but Lily most recently. All quote 200 for FS, but a good time had by all and they have great bodies.Maybe the out-of-town group that was there around Christmas time is back. I got spoiled and had three good encounters. I went back after they left. The interaction with the regular crew sucked big time.

Dbiz01
06-05-22, 11:39
Even though Charlie is helpful, he's taken on the roll of pestering mongers to pay these broads what he thinks is fair. No I'm not just dropping 200 as soon as I walk in, no I'm not going to treat them like I would a real lady, and no he shouldn't be feeding these pigs idea that he thinks should apply to all encounters. I don't care if it's 5 dollars. The little yellow bunny needs to earn it. Especially if she's average looking, old and baby damaged. That goes for any other type of worker. I'm not about rewarding mediocrity. The other clown that posts here is an obvious shill for hKpd. You can look up his history and see that he's already been called out on his lies. No credibility as far as I'm concerned.LOL! Maybe he collects an advertising fee!

Weestler123
06-05-22, 13:20
Love Anna she's a sweetheart. But I think she changes her rates for some people. If she knows you are well off she upcharges. What do you normally pay for the nuru for one hour?It used to be $$ for the nuru massage. But that was back before she made her website.

Head First
06-05-22, 14:30
Hello all,

Just signed up. Happy I found this place on Reddit.

Experiences:

HAO Halsted /3X - Weak massage, good CBJ from granny.

Comfort on Archer. Decent massage, HJ alright.

DD Archer. Average HJ, bitchy MT.

King Hickory Hills. Top notch HJ.

Macau. Grannies, HJ only, average.

Star Hot 31st. Young, average HJ.

Unwind on Canal / Archer. Gorgeous young, good HJ, allowed kitty petting.

Moon. Good HJ, kinda rushed.

Any recommendations in Chinatown / Bridgeport area welcome!When I looked up the definition of How To Win Friends and Gain Influence at USASG, this post came up. Short, plentiful, useful information.

Excellent 1st report! Stick around and become a senior. Welcome.

OF Charlie
06-05-22, 15:07
LOL! Maybe he collects an advertising fee!I shared Lina's pics with close to 80 guys. And since my post on Ella late Thursday, I have shared her pics with 43 guys so far. Yet, people still continue to attack me, so I guess it's time to take a break from sharing pics.

If I was collecting fees, wouldn't I be going there every single time they have a new girl so I can collect more fees? Geez.

4 of my top 20 favorite girls will be in Chicago later this month and next month, so I will be seeing them anyway. Please don't message me on who those girls are and where they will be working since some of you guys are so good at gathering intel yourself.

JamesTChicago
06-05-22, 15:54
Saw her in Lincolnwood. Decent short massage. Asked what I wanted on the flip. She wants $$ for FS. Told her I only had $1. 5 and she was fine with it. She rubbed her large floppy and soft tits (big nipples) on my cock for a bit and I released before the FS. Wish I didn't pay for it! Can't remember the house fee. This was a few weeks ago.

Jinurso
06-05-22, 21:59

I know about the red table girls but have always had bad experiences with bait and switch.

Thanks all!

James.Jessica definitely allows it. Mia does too. I'm not sure, but I suspect Sandra would allow it (I didn't have enough time to go for a second pop because we had sex for a long time the first time).

FastSubaru
06-05-22, 23:11
Honestly asking because I really want a good massage ended with some fun.Massage is very light, more sensual side. Every therapist I've had here gives similar massages.

Lotion / oil is used and after a few minutes she'll brush against the third leg and then flip over to decide on extras.

Jinurso
06-06-22, 10:33
Massage is very light, more sensual side. Every therapist I've had here gives similar massages.

Lotion / oil is used and after a few minutes she'll brush against the third leg and then flip over to decide on extras.It's too bad, CLM used to have a couple of literal certified massage therapists there who gave legitimately good massages. None of the girls I've seen there lately do that. I bet some AMPs have girls who do good massages, especially the ones that double as real spas (as in allow female customers).

John Darmody
06-06-22, 11:03
When I looked up the definition of How To Win Friends and Gain Influence at USASG, this post came up. Short, plentiful, useful information.

Excellent 1st report! Stick around and become a senior. Welcome.Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll continue sharing as I go. I'm due this week!

JohnnyJon
06-06-22, 12:22
It's too bad, CLM used to have a couple of literal certified massage therapists there who gave legitimately good massages. None of the girls I've seen there lately do that. I bet some AMPs have girls who do good massages, especially the ones that double as real spas (as in allow female customers).I've tried Sandra not too long ago and she gave me one of the best massages I've ever had no joke. Told me she was certified for massage therapy (I believe her). Has full menu as well.

NoJohn
06-06-22, 12:41
I've gone to Ozone twice in the last month and have drawn two young hot Thai girls. Don't remember the first one's name, but Lily most recently. All quote 200 for FS, but a good time had by all and they have great bodies.How's the massage here? And do they have a table shower?

ZzTopSterZz
06-06-22, 13:25
Honestly asking because I really want a good massage ended with some fun.+1 here. I've asked a couple of guys about massage quality at CLM and get the sense that a couple will try but nobody really knows that they are doing. Hard to do a quality massage on a bed anyway. Need a table with head cradle.

IPrivate008
06-06-22, 16:40
Where can I get the best gf experience in the south. Bhc is decent but not all there. Just looking for options.

OrdLover
06-06-22, 18:28
Out of all the places that papa San owns. Which girl is the oldest that he have and where is she? And who is the oldest one up in the north side locations? Does anyone of his girls does rimming or anal because most locations have a table shower and I remember reading a report that one of them does it but now I can't find it again. You can PM.

Locations Angel Irving Park, 365 Ashland, Dvs Belmont, coco archer, Jennifer archer and rose archer. And I know he have a couple more if anyone wants to add to it.

Jinurso
06-07-22, 01:52
+1 here. I've asked a couple of guys about massage quality at CLM and get the sense that a couple will try but nobody really knows that they are doing. Hard to do a quality massage on a bed anyway. Need a table with head cradle.They actually do have a massage table in a couple of locations. You have to ask for it, which is easy because it's rarely used. I fucked Mia on the massage table once. It wasn't easy and wouldn't recommend it.

Jinurso
06-07-22, 01:55
I've tried Sandra not too long ago and she gave me one of the best massages I've ever had no joke. Told me she was certified for massage therapy (I believe her). Has full menu as well.Damn. I've seen Sandra like four times and had no idea. We usually get straight into it. I'll remember that next time.

Hapenny
06-07-22, 09:42
I was in the McKinley Park area and decided to try and see Sally at Comfort. I saw her on my recent visit as I was leaving. I am glad I looked her up for a closer examination.

She is cute, young (early to mid-twenties) and has a great bod. She has great titties. B cups, cone shaped, without an ounce of sag and nice Hershey's Kisses nipples. I went for nude L1 which she willingly obliged. Scale at Comfort (well YuYU and Eva, anyway) is $ and I did not argue since I anticipated free range roaming, FIV and DATY. I asked for a light rub. She stripped and started to deliver.

It did not take long for her to start to brush the boys, pulling on my sack and reaching under me. When I flipped she started to climb on top of me. I stopped her and said more rubbing first. She complied spending some time working my groin. It was good.

I then said OK and turned over. She got on top of me with her pussy in my face. It was nice, clean, hairless and smooth. I licked her for a bit as she worked on me. I worked two fingers in after she got wet. We carried on like this until I erupted.

She cleaned me up and as I dressed she washed up at the sink in the room. One benefit of Comfort is the rooms have sinks. There is no need to leave the room during the session for hot towels or anything else. This means you can get her nude right at the beginning of the session and enjoy her for the full hour.

ChrisHylton106
06-07-22, 16:51
Hello,

I'm a new user here. I'm looking around for info on Sarah at CLM. Has anyone seen her before? She looks amazing.

I saw a post for her on www.rubrankings.com.

ChrisHylton106
06-07-22, 17:10
Hey,

I'm a new user here. I was looking for info on Bella or Sarah at CLM. I was wondering if anyone has seen her? I saw her on www.rubrankings.com.

BenBeck
06-07-22, 23:16
Be careful! Message for info!Care to elaborate? DMd you. Your comment sounds ominous. Anyone hear somethin? Msg me.

Curious minds want to know.

BB.

Jinurso
06-08-22, 01:10
Hey,

I'm a new user here. I was looking for info on Bella or Sarah at CLM. I was wondering if anyone has seen her? I saw her on www.rubrankings.com.They've both been reviewed a lot here. Search the forum for details. They're both pretty solid options.

OnlyMe1234
06-08-22, 11:37
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but since it's only three letters the search function on here doesn't work. What / where is CLM?

I was able to figure out BHC but am still struggling with CLM.

Thanks.

HardOn78
06-08-22, 11:40
Sorry if this has already been asked and answered but since it's only three letters the search function on here doesn't work. What / where is CLM?

I was able to figure out BHC but am still struggling with CLM.

Thanks.CLM is a old reference to Chicagolandmassage which is currently chicagolandbodyrubs. Here is the link:

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

OnlyMe1234
06-08-22, 11:46
CLM is a old reference to Chicagolandmassage which is currently chicagolandbodyrubs. Here is the link:

https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/I actually had been to that site, just didn't realize it was the same thing.

ChiGuy489
06-08-22, 14:27
How's the massage here? And do they have a table shower?This girl walked on my back last time. I'm not sure she knew what she was doing tbh. As she put a lot of pressure on. I'm surprised she didn't f* up my back.

Jinurso
06-08-22, 14:38
I was planning to TOFTT and go with Cameron but she's fully booked today. So which of you has seen her? Any reports about menu?

Red6666
06-08-22, 17:26
Stopped by DVS on Fullerton today and got Fat Amy. Typically, I leave when I get someone unattractive (to me) but today I had to stay to see if she was as fat as she appeared to be with her dress on.

Turns out she was! Very fat. Sloppy fat. BBW with somewhat large breasts. I have never gotten someone that big at an AMP. Got the 30 minute for 1.4. Session was average but she was fat.

I don't plan to repeat and would not recommend unless you like 'them big.

Bill Stuart
06-08-22, 17:37
Is this the same Juju of SxL? Not a lot of girls uses that name.It is not. I have been with JuJu at SXL.

Definitely enjoyable.

But JuJu at BHC was much better.

Really into it. Petite, nice rack, tiny little frame, and had no issue being pounded.

I had her in the triangle room.

Not much room there, but if you do standing missionary, her head hits the wall when you nail her hard.

She just giggled when that happened a few times.

What fun.

She's gone now but MMS said she will be back.

ChiGuy489
06-08-22, 20:30
I was in the McKinley Park area and decided to try and see Sally at Comfort. I saw her on my recent visit as I was leaving. I am glad I looked her up for a closer examination.

She is cute, young (early to mid-twenties) and has a great bod. She has great titties. B cups, cone shaped, without an ounce of sag and nice Hershey's Kisses nipples. I went for nude L1 which she willingly obliged. Scale at Comfort (well YuYU and Eva, anyway) is $ and I did not argue since I anticipated free range roaming, FIV and DATY. I asked for a light rub. She stripped and started to deliver.

It did not take long for her to start to brush the boys, pulling on my sack and reaching under me. When I flipped she started to climb on top of me. I stopped her and said more rubbing first. She complied spending some time working my groin. It was good.

I then said OK and turned over. She got on top of me with her pussy in my face. It was nice, clean, hairless and smooth. I licked her for a bit as she worked on me. I worked two fingers in after she got wet. We carried on like this until I erupted.

She cleaned me up and as I dressed she washed up at the sink in the room. One benefit of Comfort is the rooms have sinks. There is no need to leave the room during the session for hot towels or anything else. This means you can get her nude right at the beginning of the session and enjoy her for the full hour.Dude 20's? You can't be serious she's like 35-40 maybe? Not a spinner either she's got a nice and thick body, thick legs, butt. But she does have the titties you we're talking about. I'd say she's like 120-130 lb? Pretty good massage table shower and service. She alleged her name was sally so I think it's the same one. She's from northern China near Korea basically.

BenBeck
06-08-22, 22:08
Stopped by DVS on Fullerton today and got Fat Amy. Typically, I leave when I get someone unattractive (to me) but today I had to stay to see if she was as fat as she appeared to be with her dress on.

Turns out she was! Very fat. Sloppy fat. BBW with somewhat large breasts. I have never gotten someone that big at an AMP. Got the 30 minute for 1.4. Session was average but she was fat.

I don't plan to repeat and would not recommend unless you like 'them big.I'm not sure I'm catching your drift. Was she fat or something?

Delta634
06-08-22, 22:44
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll continue sharing as I go. I'm due this week!I think a good ratio is 10 to 1.

Red6666
06-09-22, 01:37
I'm not sure I'm catching your drift. Was she fat or something?Definitely Not or something.

JustAMonger
06-09-22, 08:16
Link to the video?There is a subforum here called "Girls of the Parlor King".

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?33710-The-Girls-of-Parlor-King

DMichaels69
06-09-22, 09:07
Amen to that brother!

Why would someone need to be careful from getting a rimjob and receiving a bbj? Saliva transfer is probably the least riskiest activity. This is more hazardous to her since she is licking possible harmful bacteria, but relatively safe for the hobbiest. We all run a risk here in all our activities. This board is not for the careful. The careful should stay home on the couch and wack off. I am not sure what the point of your post is? If you do have useful information, then share it. No need to be so cryptic.

PassTheSalt
06-09-22, 09:44
I'm considering going there for cfs, any recommendations on the girl? Is it Jessica or Coco that is the better choice?

Jinurso
06-09-22, 09:52
Why would someone need to be careful from getting a rimjob and receiving a bbj? Saliva transfer is probably the least riskiest activity. This is more hazardous to her since she is licking possible harmful bacteria, but relatively safe for the hobbiest. We all run a risk here in all our activities. This board is not for the careful. The careful should stay home on the couch and wack off. I am not sure what the point of your post is? If you do have useful information, then share it. No need to be so cryptic.Depending on what it is, sometimes you have no choice but to be cryptic so you don't run afoul of board rules. I appreciate anyone trying to look out for us in any way they can. Just because we aren't careful doesn't mean we should let each other walk into danger if one of us knows something that can prevent it.

Roy
06-09-22, 11:50
Quick report on Jasmine Blissfield. She also does BDSM sessions as Mistress Jasmine Kira, which is what I went for. Can't speak about her massage skills, but she is definitely a talented insightful woman, what a gem! Pics are real and recent. Private incall in far and. Side Chicago. My requests were all in the L1 category, so I can't comment on any other services. I left spent and happy, for sure. She has two sites, one for massage and one for BDSM. Her websites list her rates and are very clear on what she offers, def. No FS. Rates are reasonable. She is way cooler than the typical MP. PM me for details. If fetish or light dom is your thing, you really need to check her out!

chicagotantramassage.com

http://esotericdomination.wordpress.comJust checked out her website. Looks like she moved to Florida. I waited too long.

Hapenny
06-09-22, 16:33
Dude 20's? You can't be serious she's like 35-40 maybe? Not a spinner either she's got a nice and thick body, thick legs, butt. But she does have the titties you we're talking about. I'd say she's like 120-130 lb? Pretty good massage table shower and service. She alleged her name was sally so I think it's the same one. She's from northern China near Korea basically.Sorry. I did not think to ask her where she was from or her weight. My bad! The woman I met was not thick. I would classify her as petite. Next time I am there I will inquire and write a supplementary report if I conclude there is a reason to do so.

OrdLover
06-09-22, 17:44
Out of all the places that papa San owns. Which girl is the oldest that he have and where is she? And who is the oldest one up in the north side locations? Does anyone of his girls does rimming or anal because most locations have a table shower and I remember reading a report that one of them does it but now I can't find it again. You can PM.

Locations Angel Irving Park, 365 Ashland, Dvs Belmont, coco archer, Jennifer archer and rose archer. And I know he have a couple more if anyone wants to add to it.Anyone? Someone got to be a regular of his girls.

RichL1234
06-09-22, 20:59
Anyone? Someone got to be a regular of his girls.Not sure of the answer but through the years I've hit many of his northside places that have had some senior's (60+) in the rotation.

Scott8303
06-10-22, 19:02
Honestly asking because I really want a good massage ended with some fun.Best massage with a great ending, near Lincoln Park, Isabella.

RickSomething
06-11-22, 12:19
Gents, does anyone know if Christina from SxL is still working in Chicago? She was at SxL on Saturdays for a while but has disappeared in the past 6-8 months. Taller thin gal with great massage and the master of tease. Thanks!

Mojitousa
06-11-22, 16:39
How's the massage here? And do they have a table shower?Massage is actually not bad, but they know that's not what you're there for. No table shower, but a stand up shower by yourself. Unfortunately, she doesn't get in the shower with you.

EyeEatAss
06-12-22, 06:27
Bruh. LOL. Are you serious? Doubt saliva is what anyone is worried about.

Why would someone need to be careful from getting a rimjob and receiving a BBJ? Saliva transfer is probably the least riskiest activity. This is more hazardous to her since she is licking possible harmful bacteria, but relatively safe for the hobbiest.I've been eating ass for years! I have nothing to show except for the seventeen warts I have in my mouth and, of course potty-mouth! Lmfao!

YsGolf
06-12-22, 10:11
Needed a pick me up so I ventured out to Wellness. Got a bit of an older gal, but she was super friendly and eager to please. Opted for the hour, so so massage, didn't last super long, a bit of a tease and then the "what you want". Pointed to the mouth. Nice technique with hand and mouth. Spent some time on my head and shoulders after. Damage 65/100.

JustAMonger
06-12-22, 11:05
I'm considering going there for cfs, any recommendations on the girl? Is it Jessica or Coco that is the better choice?

It looks like nobody responded most likely because you're a new member and haven't contributed anything yet. Best to get some posts in with your experiences, at least before you ask more questions.

Jessica and Coco are one in the same.

Did you go?

EyeEatAss
06-12-22, 11:30
Massage is actually not bad, but they know that's not what you're there for. No table shower, but a stand up shower by yourself. Unfortunately, she doesn't get in the shower with you.Yeah, stand up shower by yourself. She came in to check in on me and she kept staring at my dick!

Dgordon630
06-12-22, 17:59
Struck out. 50 for hh. Get to the room and asked if I've been there before. Say yes. She leaves comes back and immediately asks who I saw. I didn't do my homework. Threw a few names out there and none stuck. Towel stayed on the whole time. She even replaced it a couple of times. Ok looking middle age provider. Rough hands.

I miss decent places with discreet entry. Thinking about old massage therapy on Peterson. Mimi on Peterson too. Even Devon had a small entry room. Any recommendations? Stay safe.

NovaBrain
06-12-22, 19:26
Ella matches the descriptions below, I soft confirmed she's in her early 20's. We had great chemistry and were chatting for a bit before doing anything, she was hesitant to reveal the real age number but I mentioned my age (very early 20's) randomly and she smiled in a way that said "me too! Definitely looks like she is too, like other reviews have mentioned.

English is great, light skinned, pretty slim, tight, B cups.

I'm here to give more detail on the $300 GFE. I have mixed opinions.

Some of the girls at BHC will do the same thing for $200, so if all you care about is bang for buck then it's already not worth it.

What's included is DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. I've had all three of those with other providers at BHC included with the $2, but Ella definitely made it more GFE than the others, idk if that makes sense. The BBBJ was sloppy as hell and she went insanely deep, I was a little concerned at one point. DFK is awesome, she was pulling me in mid fuck for some and everything generally seemed to be more organic, very similar to the sex I've had with regular non-provider women. She loved DATY, but what woman doesn't? I had asked to do it with the base $200, but she said it can either be $40 extra or included with GFE. I figured why not just try everything.

Didn't bother asking about BBFS, but I will GUESS just based off the session that BBBJCIM is included. I asked her to stop because I was going to cum in her mouth before fucking and she kept going, so it might be part of the GFE.

I'd say the experience is very similar to CLM girls like Jessica and Melissa, with the perk being that Ella is super young, skinny, and a great fuck. If you don't mind spending the extra $100, I'd say give it a shot. But I will mention again that some of the other girls at BHC offer similar service for $2, just not as good and not as consistently.

Thanks to whoever brought her up initially, she's a great addition to BHC. She said she's leaving in about a week.

DaveSanto2
06-12-22, 20:22
Honestly asking because I really want a good massage ended with some fun.I know many will disagree with this tactic, but I always drape for this reason and ask for "hard" pressure at AMPs. The massage isn't always top-notch but I get way better massages than I did when I'd leave myself undraped. If you get a 60 min massage there's plenty of time later on to start dropping hints of what you want / proving you're not LEO.

Brneyehound
06-12-22, 23:32
After reading this board I realize what a shit market I live in. You all have so many choices I can't decide. I'm visiting around the 4th staying near buckingham fountain. I'd appreciate recomendations anywhere close for a naked HE.

If you're ever near Raleigh I'd be happy to point you in one of the three directions we have to go!

BEH.

Dddubs2
06-13-22, 00:47
Ella matches the descriptions below, I soft confirmed she's in her early 20's. We had great chemistry and were chatting for a bit before doing anything, she was hesitant to reveal the real age number but I mentioned my age (very early 20's) randomly and she smiled in a way that said "me too! Definitely looks like she is too, like other reviews have mentioned.

English is great, light skinned, pretty slim, tight, B cups.

I'm here to give more detail on the $300 GFE. I have mixed opinions.
Wait I thought others were getting GFE with Ella at $200 not $300?

NovaBrain
06-13-22, 01:07
Wait I thought others were getting GFE with Ella at $200 not $300?My bad! Since BHC gets talked about in two threads (this one and Asian Apartment Girls) I got them mixed up. Nobody in this thread has talked about the $300 GFE, but I'll link some posts discussing the price and the discussion around it from the other one. Seems like one guy was able to bring her down from $300 to $200 GFE so it's probably negotiable! Probably too late for me now that she knows I'm willing to do $300, but someone else could probably do it.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11059-Asian-Apartment-Girls&p=5956768&viewfull=1#post5956768.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11059-Asian-Apartment-Girls&p=5954937&viewfull=1#post5954937.

DMichaels69
06-13-22, 09:56
Ddubs, I'd be careful about what some others write about discounts they may get, one in particular has posted fake pics and embellished reports.

I have not used BHC or the apartment scene but it sounds anything other than the GFE price ends up being a waste of time even when they agree to the reduced rate for GFE.

Wait I thought others were getting GFE with Ella at $200 not $300?

My bad! Since BHC gets talked about in two threads (this one and Asian Apartment Girls) I got them mixed up. Nobody in this thread has talked about the $300 GFE, but I'll link some posts discussing the price and the discussion around it from the other one. Seems like one guy was able to bring her down from $300 to $200 GFE so it's probably negotiable! Probably too late for me now that she knows I'm willing to do $300, but someone else could probably do it.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11059-Asian-Apartment-Girls&p=5956768&viewfull=1#post5956768.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11059-Asian-Apartment-Girls&p=5954937&viewfull=1#post5954937.

Fit312
06-13-22, 10:37
Anyone see the new lineup this weekend? I saw Mindy last go round who was pretty good on top even if she didn't want to do it after getting reamed in doggy. The other girl looked hotter, but wasn't friendly.

Desparado
06-13-22, 10:58
Wait I thought others were getting GFE with Ella at $200 not $300?Its $200 without GFE, with GFE its closer to $300. If you have been there before and paid for GFE they will tell the girl and she will demand it. They don't really take appointments unless you arrange the prior day what they represent as the first appt in the morning. They may say they accept appts (they will say yes to every question to get you there) but they can not do this practically and still accept walk-ins since there may be a walk-in 5 min before your appt. You can kiss their pussies and their mouths if you want but I have been sick for days afterward in the past so I am cautious. The girls don't take a full shower in between appointments. If you kiss her mouth it may taste like she just licked some dude's ass 10 minutes ago. For me personally, if I am going to spend $300 I would like to have the girl freshly showered and waiting for me at the designated time. The Chinese have been doing this for a long time and they do it because it is successful for them. Their model relies on the lower end of the market where customers will accept their method of operation.

Fit312
06-13-22, 11:22
You can kiss their pussies and their mouths if you want but I have been sick for days afterward in the past so I am cautious.I can't resist if it's offered, but I was sick for a month after picking up an exotic virus at RL pre-COVID-19.

Dddubs2
06-13-22, 12:54
Ddubs, I'd be careful about what some others write about discounts they may get, one in particular has posted fake pics and embellished reports.

I have not used BHC or the apartment scene but it sounds anything other than the GFE price ends up being a waste of time even when they agree to the reduced rate for GFE.Thanks DMichaels for the heads up—always good to get a different perspective from someone senior!

Dddubs2
06-13-22, 12:56
Its $200 without GFE, with GFE its closer to $300. If you have been there before and paid for GFE they will tell the girl and she will demand it. They don't really take appointments unless you arrange the prior day what they represent as the first appt in the morning. They may say they accept appts (they will say yes to every question to get you there) but they can not do this practically and still accept walk-ins since there may be a walk-in 5 min before your appt. You can kiss their pussies and their mouths if you want but I have been sick for days afterward in the past so I am cautious. The girls don't take a full shower in between appointments. If you kiss her mouth it may taste like she just licked some dude's ass 10 minutes ago. For me personally, if I am going to spend $300 I would like to have the girl freshly showered and waiting for me at the designated time. The Chinese have been doing this for a long time and they do it because it is successful for them. Their model relies on the lower end of the market where customers will accept their method of operation.Hmm yeah I have very limited experience when it comes to asian places—nothing you said is surprising but I'll have to weigh the pros and cons. Cheers.

Coopertars
06-13-22, 13:08
Saw Mia this past week. Pictures of her are real, great body, really friendly but a bit dazed / muddled at first. She warmed up a bit and got comfortable pretty quickly and made sure I enjoyed myself.

Half hour door fee plus a Benjamin got me FS w / bbj. I think YMMV but if that's the standard with her I would certainly repeat.

Devlin
06-13-22, 16:41
Its $200 without GFE, with GFE its closer to $300. If you have been there before and paid for GFE they will tell the girl and she will demand it. They don't really take appointments unless you arrange the prior day what they represent as the first appt in the morning. They may say they accept appts (they will say yes to every question to get you there) but they can not do this practically and still accept walk-ins since there may be a walk-in 5 min before your appt. You can kiss their pussies and their mouths if you want but I have been sick for days afterward in the past so I am cautious. The girls don't take a full shower in between appointments. If you kiss her mouth it may taste like she just licked some dude's ass 10 minutes ago. For me personally, if I am going to spend $300 I would like to have the girl freshly showered and waiting for me at the designated time. The Chinese have been doing this for a long time and they do it because it is successful for them. Their model relies on the lower end of the market where customers will accept their method of operation.Despardo and DMichaels69,

Thank you for your post and all of your reliable contributions.

Devlin.

Benderedundat
06-13-22, 17:19
I've been enjoying going here for massages the last month or so. As the ad states, no full service but that's been fine with me. Enjoying the four hands and either hand or oral finish. Two Latina MILFS. Not in their 20's, but still attractive and fun. Tge location is safe, clean and private

https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/83831774

Member #6178
06-13-22, 20:14
Anyone ever been here before? Been wanting to hit up a LMP and I've seen some reviews on RubMaps but there seem to be quite a lot of fake reviews on that site. How was your experience here if you've been? Or are there any other LMP / ALMP in the city? Ty.

ApplePiePussy
06-13-22, 22:38
Its $200 without GFE, with GFE its closer to $300. If you have been there before and paid for GFE they will tell the girl and she will demand it. They don't really take appointments unless you arrange the prior day what they represent as the first appt in the morning. They may say they accept appts (they will say yes to every question to get you there) but they can not do this practically and still accept walk-ins since there may be a walk-in 5 min before your appt. You can kiss their pussies and their mouths if you want but I have been sick for days afterward in the past so I am cautious. The girls don't take a full shower in between appointments. If you kiss her mouth it may taste like she just licked some dude's ass 10 minutes ago. For me personally, if I am going to spend $300 I would like to have the girl freshly showered and waiting for me at the designated time. The Chinese have been doing this for a long time and they do it because it is successful for them. Their model relies on the lower end of the market where customers will accept their method of operation.Ok hold up. This is getting out of hand. Over the last few weeks, I've seen people spending wildly different amounts for the same places. So let's just take a minute to get it all sorted. Let's just reference BHC and 819 right now since those two are very similar.

I have not been to 819 but when I visited BHC, it was 200 all in for a table shower, BBBJ, daty and cfs. I'm not sure what this 300 VIP option is. I've heard of a 260 VIP dongguan session, which includes a rim job along with the previously mentioned BBBJ, daty, and cfs. This would put it on the same price point as the apartments. But this 300 is new to me.

I've also seen a couple reports of people spending 200 on top of the door fee at 819 for only a BBBJ and no cfs.

Understand that these girls will try to get as much as they can from you. They are not loyal to the 200 price point. Only we are.

Also, it appears some apartments are trying to charge more for certain girls. I'm not sure what the criteria is for these girls. Other than maybe those girls not wanting to work for the lower amount.

It appears that all Asian parlors are attempting to condition us for higher rates. The Korean places have gone from 80 door fee and 120 tip to 160 tip. Some reports are saying they were asked for 180 and even 200. The Chinese parlors appear to be all over the place.

I think the end goal is to get us to pay what NYC and LA pay.

RiverEuphrates
06-13-22, 23:40
I was looking forward to setting up a bath but learned she's in Michigan now. Any other bath recos in Chicago would be greatly appreciated! (Female baths, I know about the dude one). Thanks!

Kabs3714
06-14-22, 07:45
I'm considering going there for cfs, any recommendations on the girl? Is it Jessica or Coco that is the better choice?Coco or Anna gets you more fun.

Kabs3714
06-14-22, 07:49
Has anyone seen:

Cameron -.

Heidi -.

April. Hoping to see her today. Those tits look massive, wondering if anyone knows the menu and tip?

Ashley. Saw her in passing the other other day and good lord she very well may be hotter than the pics, I believe menu was house fee + 2 Benjamin's for FS + 1 for BJ (unsure if BBBJ).

Suzie is back!

Fit312
06-14-22, 09:53
I've also seen a couple reports of people spending 200 on top of the door fee at 819 for only a BBBJ and no cfs.They generally ask for $200 and will settle for $140-160 for covered BJ and FS. Abby of RL fame and recent SS tenure did BBBJ and rim job along with CFS for $200. DATY was on the menu with all of them.

Moss734
06-14-22, 11:54
Ok hold up. This is getting out of hand. Over the last few weeks, I've seen people spending wildly different amounts for the same places. So let's just take a minute to get it all sorted. Let's just reference BHC and 819 right now since those two are very similar.

I have not been to 819 but when I visited BHC, it was 200 all in for a table shower, BBBJ, daty and cfs. I'm not sure what this 300 VIP option is. I've heard of a 260 VIP dongguan session, which includes a rim job along with the previously mentioned BBBJ, daty, and cfs. This would put it on the same price point as the apartments. But this 300 is new to me.

I've also seen a couple reports of people spending 200 on top of the door fee at 819 for only a BBBJ and no cfs.

Understand that these girls will try to get as much as they can from you. They are not loyal to the 200 price point. Only we are.

Also, it appears some apartments are trying to charge more for certain girls. I'm not sure what the criteria is for these girls. Other than maybe those girls not wanting to work for the lower amount.

It appears that all Asian parlors are attempting to condition us for higher rates. The Korean places have gone from 80 door fee and 120 tip to 160 tip. Some reports are saying they were asked for 180 and even 200. The Chinese parlors appear to be all over the place.

I think the end goal is to get us to pay what NYC and LA pay.I concur, everytime I've been to BHC I have paid 200. If they are asking more maybe because now more overlap of girls at the AMPs with BHC /819 and they may want the same rates? I am not a fan of the new 200/300 "high end" fee at these Chinese AMPs, primarily because you can't make appointments and they are still operating like the low-end revolving door. I'm not paying 300 for a provider in an establishment that has other very high volume providers. And if they do at least be more discreet about it.

The last few times I've been to the KSpas they start out at a 200 tip, wouldn't surprise me if they keep going up if others are willing to pay it. However I tend to be more lenient at the Kspas because you get the guaranteed table shower, short sauna room and than the massage. Personally worth the extra for me.

If their goal is to get rates similar to NYC and LA, they have to up the services and quality similar to those places and I haven't seen that yet. I've lived in manhattan for a few years and am familiar with the scene there.

GeneralObvious
06-14-22, 13:11
I concur, everytime I've been to BHC I have paid 200. If they are asking more maybe because now more overlap of girls at the AMPs with BHC /819 and they may want the same rates? I am not a fan of the new 200/300 "high end" fee at these Chinese AMPs, primarily because you can't make appointments and they are still operating like the low-end revolving door. I'm not paying 300 for a provider in an establishment that has other very high volume providers. And if they do at least be more discreet about it.

The last few times I've been to the KSpas they start out at a 200 tip, wouldn't surprise me if they keep going up if others are willing to pay it. However I tend to be more lenient at the Kspas because you get the guaranteed table shower, short sauna room and than the massage. Personally worth the extra for me.

If their goal is to get rates similar to NYC and LA, they have to up the services and quality similar to those places and I haven't seen that yet. I've lived in manhattan for a few years and am familiar with the scene there.There is a ballpark rate for most services, and then there is the upcharge for their looks, body, etc. In my experience, and I've only been at this a short time, the girls you click with will be the best. You guys are paying a lot for a hot chick that isn't into you, where you will bust in 2 min.

Let me add, you all are chasing the same providers, and not trying to find a few girls that you will have better experiences with. You guys must be on the young side. To me, that's a waste of time and money.

I would offer some tips, but it's unlikely you guys are interested. Happy hunting!

Jinurso
06-14-22, 15:20
Has anyone seen:

Cameron -.

Heidi -.

April. Hoping to see her today. Those tits look massive, wondering if anyone knows the menu and tip?

Ashley. Saw her in passing the other other day and good lord she very well may be hotter than the pics, I believe menu was house fee + 2 Benjamin's for FS + 1 for BJ (unsure if BBBJ).

Suzie is back!I've been trying to see Cameron but she seems to book up quickly. I'm going to try to get her first thing tomorrow.

I haven't had a session with Ashley yet but I've seen her and you're right she is SEXY. The photos make her little a little BBWish, but in real life the thickness sits much better on her. I'll TOFTT with Cameron if someone does a recent review of Ashley.

Every time Suzie goes away and comes back her menu is different. Last time she had a boyfriend and only did CBJ and DATY. During the pandemic she only did CBJ. Before she was up for just about anything.

There are a whole lot of girls on this week it looks like. Hope we get some new reviews.

Richard7
06-14-22, 15:35
They generally ask for $200 and will settle for $140-160 for covered BJ and FS. Abby of RL fame and recent SS tenure did BBBJ and rim job along with CFS for $200. DATY was on the menu with all of them.IMHO paying $200 for a 50 year old is too much. Better to find a nice looking girl at a local retail store and get layed for $100.

DWaits
06-14-22, 16:05
I had a dream that I was going to be in the South Loop for meetings and that Angel seems to rotate among different 24 hours pots in Chinatown and one on Van Buren (Hao or H&Q Massage). I texted late the night before to see if Angel would be at Van Buren for a lunchtime meet up. Got an "Ok" reply. Next morning I texted about 30 minutes before and all was good. I was a little early and she was a little late by about 10 minutes.

She does message but I was only looking for FS. Other mongers told me via PM just tell her no message and 100 will take care of it, so that's what I did.

The building is an office building, so not for mongers who really want the most amount of discretion. The specific office has a front room with a futon and some junk. Then there are 2 or 3 other rooms with tables. I have no idea how they would run 3 mongers in there at a time and it seems like the providers are probably parked at one of the 24 hour Chinatown spots.

Angel is probably in her 30's or 40's. I can't say for sure because she wore a mask the entire time. So I also can't comment on quality of face. She has glasses and short hair. Outfit was non-descript. In other words, she could just be a run of the mill librarian or mom that you would see in Jewel and not even think about. She's probably 5' 3, body is good. Not curvy, not fat, not rail thin. A cup with smaller nipples.

About the action: I paid the 100, she left for a moment to clean up and remove her panties I would assume. Came back and I was naked, stroking. She lifted up her skirt and had no panties (neatly trimmed Bush) and started to move to the table. I told her to take the shirt off and the shirt off. She tried by unhooking the bra and taking that off but I told her to take the shirt off as well. Then I licked her tits / sucked her nipples for a bit. I asked if we could kiss but she acted like she didn't understand me. Moved down her stomach to DATY. Got a few licks in but then she pushed my head to the side and said it tickles. That move. Then I tried FIV. She used a wet wipe on my fingers but went back to the it tickles routine. So I rubbed her clit with her hand on top of my finger while I sucked her tits some more. Condom on and she stroked for a bit to get me hard. She was def trying to move this along for a QV. I was up and then mounted mish. Nice tight box. Switched to K9 for a bit. Then got some lube for Greek but I was ready to blow in the bag shortly after I was in the back door.

Other mongers have PMd me about her. She's a high volume provider so when you get her late at night she is supposedly half asleep. She was alert but a rush job during the day. I also get the sense from other mongers that later at night she wants to go straight to Greek since the box has been pounded all day.

I have no idea how much English she speaks. She didn't talk a lot and she seemed to understand me at times and not at others. This could have been a strategy on her part. I don't know. She never spoke in full sentences but would say things like "you strong" when she rubbed my dick to get me hard or the previously mentioned "it tickles" instead of saying "oral sex isn't an option."

100 for QV with a non druggie is probably about right in this climate. Space was safe but not ideal if you want a really private get in and get out. Location is super easy if you are in and around the loop and relying on the L (Van Buren and Clark). Body was good. Nothing spectacular but no baby damage, no track marks. Face, can't say. I probably would not repeat but I'm working with limited monger funds and it's harder for me to monger at home given family work schedules. I prefer to try different providers. She had different phone numbers I tried both that were listed on RM for Hao on Van Buren. She replied to one number but not the other.

RockaBilly1032
06-14-22, 16:07
I've been trying to see Cameron but she seems to book up quickly. I'm going to try to get her first thing tomorrow.

I haven't had a session with Ashley yet but I've seen her and you're right she is SEXY. The photos make her little a little BBWish, but in real life the thickness sits much better on her. I'll TOFTT with Cameron if someone does a recent review of Ashley.

Every time Suzie goes away and comes back her menu is different. Last time she had a boyfriend and only did CBJ and DATY. During the pandemic she only did CBJ. Before she was up for just about anything.

There are a whole lot of girls on this week it looks like. Hope we get some new reviews.Hey there! I've been out of the massage game for a while. According to recent reviews here CLM looks like they have the talent I may like. Their menu is interesting. Jacuzzi option? Has anyone gone all out at this place? What's your go to length of service? Hr? 1/2 hr? DMs are welcome. Thanks, Gents!

SexinMex520
06-14-22, 17:16
I'm hoping to get recommendations for some MPs in Chicago. Prefer Asian MPs but not against Non-Asian MPs. Thanks you for your time.

Jinurso
06-14-22, 17:18
Hey there! I've been out of the massage game for a while. According to recent reviews here CLM looks like they have the talent I may like. Their menu is interesting. Jacuzzi option? Has anyone gone all out at this place? What's your go to length of service? Hr? 1/2 hr? DMs are welcome. Thanks, Gents!I only did the jacuzzi option once but I made the mistake of asking for it after I got there and it took like 20 minutes for it to get warm and fill up. It was ok.

Personally I only do hours. That gives us time and space to relax and bond a bit, which helps with opening the menu up. Some girls there are driven by chemistry and you can't do it if they have back to back half hours. They will keep their clothes on, keep you away from their face so they don't mess up their foundation, and limit their menu.

RichL1234
06-14-22, 17:38
Has anyone visited and had any luck at Aries Spa. Its been a staple on 30 xx north Pulaski for about 4 years now.

When I first noticed it, I immediately did a walk up, MILF latina types w / skin tight dresses. I caught them off guard and they said in Broken english that usually its appointment only, but they could do a 1/2 hour for 40-60 (I forget, its been 3-4 years) . Anyway it was a very lame massage, but left me thinking there has got to be more, no legit spa has MT's dolled up like that w / o offering xtras. That may have thought I was LEO and kept it legit. I have since called and tried to make an appointment but always get told in spanish / bad English that there are no appointments available on that day.

I'm sure its my lack of the spanish language that I keep getting shut down.

Have any spanish speaking members had any luck?

Like I said its been there for years, non descript store front with white mini blinds, an open sign, and a video surveillance camera in window.

PM me if you know more.

TheWimp
06-14-22, 21:06
Has anyone visited and had any luck at Aries Spa. Its been a staple on 30 xx north Pulaski for about 4 years now.

When I first noticed it, I immediately did a walk up, MILF latina types w / skin tight dresses. I caught them off guard and they said in Broken english that usually its appointment only, but they could do a 1/2 hour for 40-60 (I forget, its been 3-4 years) . Anyway it was a very lame massage, but left me thinking there has got to be more, no legit spa has MT's dolled up like that w / o offering xtras. That may have thought I was LEO and kept it legit. I have since called and tried to make an appointment but always get told in spanish / bad English that there are no appointments available on that day.

I'm sure its my lack of the spanish language that I keep getting shut down.

Have any spanish speaking members had any luck?

Like I said its been there for years, non descript store front with white mini blinds, an open sign, and a video surveillance camera in window.

PM me if you know more.Rich if interested in 25 yr old hot latina, see Kim at the latina spa on belmont. I don't like the spa which is close by but she is definitely the one to see. PM me if you want more info. Skip the older milfs.

ApplePiePussy
06-15-22, 03:43
I concur, everytime I've been to BHC I have paid 200. If they are asking more maybe because now more overlap of girls at the AMPs with BHC /819 and they may want the same rates? I am not a fan of the new 200/300 "high end" fee at these Chinese AMPs, primarily because you can't make appointments and they are still operating like the low-end revolving door. I'm not paying 300 for a provider in an establishment that has other very high volume providers. And if they do at least be more discreet about it.

If their goal is to get rates similar to NYC and LA, they have to up the services and quality similar to those places and I haven't seen that yet. I've lived in manhattan for a few years and am familiar with the scene there.The problem is the inconsistency. And the haggling in the middle of services. Then if you don't agree to their inflated tip, you get pouty face BJ. Which you may or may not enjoy. But that's besides the point. If they want to open up a high end apartment or a high end parlor, then do so. But in my opinion, there's no such thing as a high end experience at these rundown, dirty apartments. They need to find places like what Asian Xclusive and Thai Spicy used to have. These squatter locations are not conducive to a high end experience.

Last time I was at BHC, I didn't get a table shower. The girl lifted up her skirt to expose her pussy and then hosed me down with the shower wand. It was basically an assisted standing shower. For 200 all in, it is what it is, but if they want 300 for that, they can count me out.

In orlando, at Milk Spa, you get A level talent, a naked table shower nuru style with rimming, BBBJ, daty, and cfs all for 200. It's probably the best parlor in the country. I would definitely pay 300 for that kind of service here in Chicago, with that kind of talent. I might even go up to 340 Manhattan rate if the parlor is sparkling clean and recently remodeled. But the half ass shit we get here satisfies neither the wallet nor the dick. They need to pick a direction and stop trying to have their cake and eat it too. Otherwise, I'll just stick with the euros.

Eddinger
06-15-22, 11:33
Totally agree. These places are dumps. Totally fine. But not 300 $ fine. For that they need better places, cleaner places, and needs to be like the shops in NYC and stuff where its a fucking crazy fuckfest with everyone available.

The problem is the inconsistency. And the haggling in the middle of services. Then if you don't agree to their inflated tip, you get pouty face BJ. Which you may or may not enjoy. But that's besides the point. If they want to open up a high end apartment or a high end parlor, then do so. But in my opinion, there's no such thing as a high end experience at these rundown, dirty apartments. They need to find places like what Asian Xclusive and Thai Spicy used to have. These squatter locations are not conducive to a high end experience.

Last time I was at BHC, I didn't get a table shower. The girl lifted up her skirt to expose her pussy and then hosed me down with the shower wand. It was basically an assisted standing shower. For 200 all in, it is what it is, but if they want 300 for that, they can count me out.

In orlando, at Milk Spa, you get A level talent, a naked table shower nuru style with rimming, BBBJ, daty, and cfs all for 200. It's probably the best parlor in the country.

HornyGuy2
06-15-22, 16:51
I'm visiting Chicago and looking for a place not far off the blue line where I can have fun, any suggestions?

ApplePiePussy
06-15-22, 16:56
and needs to be like the shops in NYC and stuff where its a fucking crazy fuckfest with everyone available.As far as I know, there is only one place like that in NYC. Formally called All Wellness, it now changed locations and names to something like Asian fitness. The problem is that the majority of Chinese girls are not willing to do the things that take place in this spa. It's only a select few and those girls can pull in anywhere from 4 to 8 k a day. Just for those who haven't read the reviews, this place allows doubles and triples and even quadruples. Some girls perform BBFS for an upcharge, some perform anal for an upcharge, some perform both. Guys can drop 700 to 1 k for a session depending on what they order. The reviews are straight out of pornhub. Personally, I don't see this happening in Chicago. But if it did, you would need to setup sidewalk barriers to manage the crowd trying to get in.

In my opinion, BHC needs to find a bigger, newer location. They have outgrown their current one, which has been around for as long as I've been in the hobby. The girls they have been getting recently are high quality. But the experience has been lacking. If they do find a new, larger place, and are able to bring in these kinds of girls, I think it would be smart of them to do the 300 price point, reduce the volume, and focus on a high quality experience. Why fuck more guys for less when you can fuck less for more?

But it has to be A level talent and it has to be a non rushed luxury experience.

IPrivate008
06-15-22, 17:50
Totally agree. These places are dumps. Totally fine. But not 300 $ fine. For that they need better places, cleaner places, and needs to be like the shops in NYC and stuff where its a fucking crazy fuckfest with everyone available.True! Rushed service and want to do the minimum for $200 when just last year king service was $160 with door fee. You pay 1 hr and at 40 mins they are rushing you out specially if they got people waiting. They want $300 now they aren't even clean between clients. Stop paying this outrageous fees for unclean rooms and rushed service specially with very average women.

Member #6178
06-15-22, 19:29
Going to get my first FS tomorrow morning! I was wondering if there's any popular spots with young girls (20's-30's) please lmk! Any recommendations would be much appreciated, thinking about hitting up bhc. Tips for first FS too would be appreciated as well.

IPrivate008
06-15-22, 22:20
Going to get my first FS tomorrow morning! I was wondering if there's any popular spots with young girls (20's-30's) please lmk! Any recommendations would be much appreciated, thinking about hitting up bhc. Tips for first FS too would be appreciated as well.Joanna at Bhc. 200 with her can get you a nice GFE. She's alil tall but she's got a nice booty and smells and tastes very good.

Jinurso
06-15-22, 22:57
I was finally able to book an appointment with Cameron at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com. She's been pretty continuously booked since she started last week and I just could not get in until today, although I had to make a trip to the suburbs to do it.

The good: she's a good-looking American girl. I would say 29-32 years old. 5'6". She's a little thicker than her photos. Probably about 145 lbs. But it works for her, she's got a nice body with big natural boobs and a pretty nice ass. She's got the look of a 90's video girl, with the fake tan, dark hair and blue eyes. Very Carmen Electra / Yasmine Bleeth. She's a little quiet first but really sweet when she opens up. She actually gives a pretty good massage.

The bad: She's L1 only I THINK. She won't go fully nude. Her panties stay on.

Even though she's only L1, she had a very erotic way of doing it while she was in RCG that simulated sex, including a lot of dirty talk. Reminded me of Sofia back at that bodyrub place on Milwaukee Ave. It's not exactly GFE FS but it was hot.

There wasn't an upcharge for that, but am curious about what experiences some others have had with her. I don't usually bring up extras first and wait for the girl to do it but maybe if someone did explicitly ask about a menu they could share more.

I would give it at least one more go and see what else she has. She's one of the better looking girls there now and even though L1 is usually a deal-breaker for me, something about the way she did it really turned me on.

BigFacts Boy
06-16-22, 01:46
Anyone know of any parlors or places that will take someone during the late night hours or 24/7?

Thanks.

DrPepper2976
06-16-22, 02:39
I was finally able to book an appointment with Cameron at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com. She's been pretty continuously booked since she started last week and I just could not get in until today, although I had to make a trip to the suburbs to do it.

The good: she's a good-looking American girl. I would say 29-32 years old. 5'6". She's a little thicker than her photos. Probably about 145 lbs. But it works for her, she's got a nice body with big natural boobs and a pretty nice ass. She's got the look of a 90's video girl, with the fake tan, dark hair and blue eyes. Very Carmen Electra / Yasmine Bleeth. She's a little quiet first but really sweet when she opens up. She actually gives a pretty good massage.

The bad: She's L1 only I THINK. She won't go fully nude. Her panties stay on.

Even though she's only L1, she had a very erotic way of doing it while she was in RCG that simulated sex, including a lot of dirty talk. Reminded me of Sofia back at that bodyrub place on Milwaukee Ave. It's not exactly GFE FS but it was hot.

There wasn't an upcharge for that, but am curious about what experiences some others have had with her. I don't usually bring up extras first and wait for the girl to do it but maybe if someone did explicitly ask about a menu they could share more.

I would give it at least one more go and see what else she has. She's one of the better looking girls there now and even though L1 is usually a deal-breaker for me, something about the way she did it really turned me on.Thanks for the save, I really wanted to try her but if its just L1 I may as well just look elsewhere or look at porn while doing it myself.

Bryzzo
06-16-22, 13:06
As far as I know, there is only one place like that in NYC. Formally called All Wellness, it now changed locations and names to something like Asian fitness. The problem is that the majority of Chinese girls are not willing to do the things that take place in this spa. It's only a select few and those girls can pull in anywhere from 4 to 8 k a day. Just for those who haven't read the reviews, this place allows doubles and triples and even quadruples. Some girls perform BBFS for an upcharge, some perform anal for an upcharge, some perform both. Guys can drop 700 to 1 k for a session depending on what they order. The reviews are straight out of pornhub. Personally, I don't see this happening in Chicago. But if it did, you would need to setup sidewalk barriers to manage the crowd trying to get in.

In my opinion, BHC needs to find a bigger, newer location. They have outgrown their current one, which has been around for as long as I've been in the hobby. The girls they have been getting recently are high quality. But the experience has been lacking. If they do find a new, larger place, and are able to bring in these kinds of girls, I think it would be smart of them to do the 300 price point, reduce the volume, and focus on a high quality experience. Why fuck more guys for less when you can fuck less for more?

But it has to be A level talent and it has to be a non rushed luxury experience.Your post made me hit the NYC massage boards and reminisce about my old experiences at NYAW. It brings a tear to my eye, the place was THAT GOOD.

It really doesn't make sense why we can't have something like that in Chicago.

LS4V8
06-16-22, 13:46
Been there twice over the last few weeks. I have seen Candy (the doe eyed Asian cutie with the huge natural rack) and the Thai redhead (can't remember her name) with bolt-ons. Got nude L1 with each for a buck. Massage was amazing from both girls, but for the fun the redhead had much, much better hand technique. She could really work her hands. Candy's hand technique wasn't very good but she was prettier IMO.

The negotiations were very hush hush with a lot of winks which was actually kind of a turn-on. Reminded me of sneaking sex at my mom and dad's as a teen growing up LOL.

Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.

Eddinger
06-16-22, 14:24
Oh dude. There are so many places like that in NYC right now. NYAF, Bubbles Girls, DreamDream You, Metro Girls. It is heaven right now there. 320-360 for incredible GFE sessions with unlimited nuts in the hour. Its so good. And lots of PSE upgrades for uncovered and CIP for some of the girls.

As far as I know, there is only one place like that in NYC. Formally called All Wellness, it now changed locations and names to something like Asian fitness. The problem is that the majority of Chinese girls are not willing to do the things that take place in this spa. It's only a select few and those girls can pull in anywhere from 4 to 8 k a day. Just for those who haven't read the reviews, this place allows doubles and triples and even quadruples. Some girls perform BBFS for an upcharge, some perform anal for an upcharge, some perform both. Guys can drop 700 to 1 k for a session depending on what they order. The reviews are straight out of pornhub. Personally, I don't see this happening in Chicago. But if it did, you would need to setup sidewalk barriers to manage the crowd trying to get in.

In my opinion, BHC needs to find a bigger, newer location. They have outgrown their current one, which has been around for as long as I've been in the hobby. The girls they have been getting recently are high quality. But the experience has been lacking. If they do find a new, larger place, and are able to bring in these kinds of girls, I think it would be smart of them to do the 300 price point, reduce the volume, and focus on a high quality experience. Why fuck more guys for less when you can fuck less for more?.

ScienceFair
06-16-22, 15:54
Hey guys, from north east Ohio where we don't have spas that seem to go as far as ones here. Typically would pay $60 to the house and 40 and up for ending. What would I tip for more stuff here? Feel free to dm if you don't want to post it here. Just don't want to overpay or not be prepared.

Dddubs2
06-16-22, 16:56
Oh dude. There are so many places like that in NYC right now. NYAF, Bubbles Girls, DreamDream You, Metro Girls. It is heaven right now there. 320-360 for incredible GFE sessions with unlimited nuts in the hour. Its so good. And lots of PSE upgrades for uncovered and CIP for some of the girls.What are the talent like in terms of age and looks?? Hmm wish Chicago had this but not ever going to happen.

UnionCarpenter
06-16-22, 16:59

But it has to be A level talent and it has to be a non rushed luxury experience.Mr Apple Pie you make a lot of sense!

Sorry this is my first post and I've just been learning so much from these vets that I just had to jump in and say that higher end ladies can make more for less guys and it does reduce traffic LOL.

Sorry guys when someone has a point you got to give credit where credit is due.

Don't mean to offend anyone I respect the Players and the Game.

Member #6178
06-16-22, 18:35
Went to Princess Latina today as I've never been to a LMP but always wanted to. Walk in and say hello to the fine woman at the front desk and told her an hour (her face was meh but she had a banging body 10/10 sexy Latina mami, told me during the massage she's 27). Had me sign some waiver and date it and off we go to the room with a pretty big mirror inside. Didn't wait long for her to come back in the room to start the massage and after about like 10 minutes she whispers in my ear the services offered, 100 for a naked HJ,160 for a CBJ, and 200 FS. Never had FS before and said fuck it with and handed over the 200. Couldn't last more than 10 before I exploded in the bag when I was hitting it from the back. Not sure if it was worth 200 but been wanting to try FS for a while now and not sure if ill be back, prices seem a bit higher here but the girl was a solid 7. Would recommend (also seems to help if you speak Spanish when I first walked in I spoke English since I was sure if she was an American Latina or not and didn't get much of a response back).

Datwun
06-16-22, 20:31
Hello, Just saw an ad for U SPA in Naperville via skipthegames. Has anyone been there before and could let me know how it is? I called to schedule an appointment and the lady was very quiet and short. She thought I sounded too young and said I needed to bring my Id. IDK if that's a red flag or not.

DMichaels69
06-16-22, 21:04
If its address is 1220 Ogden then its Korean and there are reviews in the Aurora MP thread.

Hello, Just saw an ad for U SPA in Naperville via skipthegames. Has anyone been there before and could let me know how it is? I called to schedule an appointment and the lady was very quiet and short. She thought I sounded too young and said I needed to bring my Id. IDK if that's a red flag or not.

ApplePiePussy
06-16-22, 21:47
Oh dude. There are so many places like that in NYC right now. NYAF, Bubbles Girls, DreamDream You, Metro Girls. It is heaven right now there. 320-360 for incredible GFE sessions with unlimited nuts in the hour. Its so good. And lots of PSE upgrades for uncovered and CIP for some of the girls.Can you really compare NYAF to those other places though? I mean in terms of quality of girls, sure. But I'm talking about levels of debauchery. I don't think any place compares with NYAF. At least from the reviews. I read a review where one dude spent like 900 to fuck three girls in the ass for half an hour. I've never heard of something like that at any other spa.

IPrivate008
06-16-22, 22:04
Went to Princess Latina today as I've never been to a LMP but always wanted to. Walk in and say hello to the fine woman at the front desk and told her an hour (her face was meh but she had a banging body 10/10 sexy Latina mami, told me during the massage she's 27). Had me sign some waiver and date it and off we go to the room with a pretty big mirror inside. Didn't wait long for her to come back in the room to start the massage and after about like 10 minutes she whispers in my ear the services offered, 100 for a naked HJ,160 for a CBJ, and 200 FS. Never had FS before and said fuck it with and handed over the 200. Couldn't last more than 10 before I exploded in the bag when I was hitting it from the back. Not sure if it was worth 200 but been wanting to try FS for a while now and not sure if ill be back, prices seem a bit higher here but the girl was a solid 7. Would recommend (also seems to help if you speak Spanish when I first walked in I spoke English since I was sure if she was an American Latina or not and didn't get much of a response back).$200 all in or plus 1 hr fee?

CreekGuy
06-17-22, 10:10
Lurker joining to ask: best table shower experience and setup in the area? Anywhere but ideally western suburbs. Also curious about best water related facilities. Thanks gents!

EyeEatAss
06-17-22, 10:20
I've been eating ass for years! I have nothing to show except for the seventeen warts I have in my mouth and, of course potty-mouth! Lmfao!Got there late and Judy told me tomorrow. No prob. Went to a restaurant and lo and behold, who do I run into? You guessed it, Judy! I asked her to join me and I'll pay. We got to know each other a little bit and I asked her if she really enjoys her job. She said she's a nymphomaniac but at times it can be tiring. She asked me why I see escorts since I am so good looking and extremely well endowed. I told her it beats the complications of extra-marital affairs. I showed her a pic of my wife and she remarked how sexy she was and again asked why I see escorts. I told her wife can only handle eight and I like to fit the other four in from time to time. She felt embarrassed. I assured her she was fine and besides my wife's sister she's the best fuck I ever had!

After a couple hours I paid the bill (90 bucks) and walked to my car. She thanked me for dinner and leaned in for a kiss. I was taken aback as she DFK'd me. She groped me and yelped, " You're hard as a rock"! I said," So are your nipples"! She looked down and giggled," Follow me". We arrived at the parlor and she said," The she didn't know if she can fuck me since the last two guys went FS on her. She smiled after I told her I'd do most of the work. We undressed together and said," Whoa" as my cock sprang from my briefs. She pushed me on the table and began sucking my cock while finger banging my hole. Three minutes spew was spilling from her mouth. She said," Wow! Lotsa backup"!

I flipped her over and started giving her a cat bath from head to toe intentionally missing her ass hole. I started nibbling on her ass and she raised her hips. I took the cue and started rimming her. She tasted kinda musky but, I forged on. Judy was in heat and I sensed she really needed to get off. She reached underneath to stroke my hardening cock which encouraged me to probe my tongue as deep as I can in her rectum. Minutes later she blows once, twice then squirts hard onto her hand which had been rubbing her pussy. She flipped on her back in exhaustion. Her hand was still on my cock as I leaned in and our tongues met. "Whew, go wash your mouth out", she yelled! I came back and she told me to lay my cock on her lips. She hummed it like a harmonica while finger-punching my backdoor. In seconds it was over.

We got up to shower each other off then she spit in my mouth and I left.

Eddinger
06-17-22, 11:04
Can you really compare NYAF to those other places though? I mean in terms of quality of girls, sure. But I'm talking about levels of debauchery. I don't think any place compares with NYAF. At least from the reviews. I read a review where one dude spent like 900 to fuck three girls in the ass for half an hour. I've never heard of something like that at any other spa.That might be true. I've had the same level of service at al those places, but I've never done doubles or triples. Only NYAW (not NYAF) has tried to sell me on a double though, so maybe the others don't do that so much, but they are all great times.

OneForFun82
06-17-22, 13:03
I've been enjoying going here for massages the last month or so. As the ad states, no full service but that's been fine with me. Enjoying the four hands and either hand or oral finish. Two Latina MILFS. Not in their 20's, but still attractive and fun. Tge location is safe, clean and private

https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/83831774Decided to give it a go. Texted and got a quick response. Rates are accurate. Secure space and clean room. Mostly a 4 hand rub down with 2 plus size Latinas. Not bad. Bit of teasing. Best part. Not the usual jack hammer. Got covered L2 to finish and a shower. Definitely recommend.

TheWimp
06-17-22, 14:18
If anyone is interested in outcall from a beautiful lady of color, mid 40's, please PM me. I'll provide the info you can see and contact her from. I normally stick with my Euro preference but wanted to share this in case some mongers are interested in some leads and desire for something different than AMPs and euros.

Moss734
06-17-22, 14:20
Lurker joining to ask: best table shower experience and setup in the area? Anywhere but ideally western suburbs. Also curious about best water related facilities. Thanks gents!I stopped by Sunny Massage Spa in Mt. Prospect last month. It is relatively new and I was quite impressed with the facilities. That would be my recommendation if the table shower and setup is important.

FellowMonger
06-17-22, 14:45
I've seen Zara a couple of times and I've been happily satisfied each time but curious about April and her prices / services are if anyone has any intel. Feel free to PM also.

ApplePiePussy
06-17-22, 16:56
That might be true. I've had the same level of service at al those places, but I've never done doubles or triples. Only NYAW (not NYAF) has tried to sell me on a double though, so maybe the others don't do that so much, but they are all great times.What's verification like for these places? Do you need to have references?

Fit312
06-17-22, 17:22
I told her wife can only handle eight and I like to fit the other four in from time to time.Judy told me to give her 12 inches and make it bloody. I gave her three inches four times and punched her in the nose!

ConfuciusMan
06-17-22, 17:38
Lisa is back working at spa. She looks good.

BenBeck
06-17-22, 17:41
Under a new name.

Got there late and Judy told me tomorrow. No prob. Went to a restaurant and lo and behold, who do I run into? You guessed it, Judy! I asked her to join me and I'll pay. We got to know each other a little bit and I asked her if she really enjoys her job. She said she's a nymphomaniac but at times it can be tiring. She asked me why I see escorts since I am so good looking and extremely well endowed. I told her it beats the complications of extra-marital affairs. I showed her a pic of my wife and she remarked how sexy she was and again asked why I see escorts. I told her wife can only handle eight and I like to fit the other four in from time to time. She felt embarrassed. I assured her she was fine and besides my wife's sister she's the best fuck I ever had!

After a couple hours I paid the bill (90 bucks) and walked to my car. She thanked me for dinner and leaned in for a kiss. I was taken aback as she DFK'd me. She groped me and yelped, " You're hard as a rock"! I said," So are your nipples"! She looked down and giggled," Follow me". We arrived at the parlor and she said," The she didn't know if she can fuck me since the last two guys went FS on her. She smiled after I told her I'd do most of the work. We undressed together and said," Whoa" as my cock sprang from my briefs. She pushed me on the table and began sucking my cock while finger banging my hole. Three minutes spew was spilling from her mouth. She said," Wow! Lotsa backup"!

I flipped her over and started giving her a cat bath from head to toe intentionally missing her ass hole. I started nibbling on her ass and she raised her hips. I took the cue and started rimming her. She tasted kinda musky but, I forged on. Judy was in heat and I sensed she really needed to get off. She reached underneath to stroke my hardening cock which encouraged me to probe my tongue as deep as I can in her rectum. Minutes later she blows once, twice then squirts hard onto her hand which had been rubbing her pussy. She flipped on her back in exhaustion. Her hand was still on my cock as I leaned in and our tongues met. "Whew, go wash your mouth out", she yelled! I came back and she told me to lay my cock on her lips. She hummed it like a harmonica while finger-punching my backdoor. In seconds it was over.

We got up to shower each other off then she spit in my mouth and I left.

Member #6178
06-17-22, 18:03
$200 all in or plus 1 hr fee?200 + house fee.

SideTalker
06-17-22, 22:43
What's verification like for these places? Do you need to have references?Been to NYAW a couple of times when it was 260 per h. Just flashed my I'd at the handler and went in.

They started requiring pics of I'd sent to them prior to getting buzzed up some time ago, which I refused.

FellowMonger
06-17-22, 23:58
200 FS. Great big tits and an even bigger ass. But probably wouldn't repeat as I think Zara is just more my preference.

Jinurso
06-18-22, 11:58
200 FS. Great big tits and an even bigger ass. But probably wouldn't repeat as I think Zara is just more my preference.I haven't seen April yet, I opted for Cameron instead but I was very curious about her. How was the service? Any kissing, DATY or BBBJ? Would you say she's bigger than her photo suggests?

FellowMonger
06-18-22, 13:59
I haven't seen April yet, I opted for Cameron instead but I was very curious about her. How was the service? Any kissing, DATY or BBBJ? Would you say she's bigger than her photo suggests?Honestly I don't kiss any of the providers so I couldn't tell you. It was CBJ and CFS. The pic on the site only has her tits on their but I'd say it's fairly accurate. The view from fucking doggystyle is beautiful as she's got that big ass and tight upper body look from the back. English isn't great though but I was satisfied. Still think I'd just prefer Zara in the future.

CornCobMaker
06-18-22, 16:41
Went to Princess Latina today as I've never been to a LMP but always wanted to. Walk in and say hello to the fine woman at the front desk and told her an hour (her face was meh but she had a banging body 10/10 sexy Latina mami, told me during the massage she's 27). Had me sign some waiver and date it and off we go to the room with a pretty big mirror inside. Didn't wait long for her to come back in the room to start the massage and after about like 10 minutes she whispers in my ear the services offered, 100 for a naked HJ,160 for a CBJ, and 200 FS. Never had FS before and said fuck it with and handed over the 200. Couldn't last more than 10 before I exploded in the bag when I was hitting it from the back. Not sure if it was worth 200 but been wanting to try FS for a while now and not sure if ill be back, prices seem a bit higher here but the girl was a solid 7. Would recommend (also seems to help if you speak Spanish when I first walked in I spoke English since I was sure if she was an American Latina or not and didn't get much of a response back).What was her name? The usual girl at the front desk doesn't do massages in house (unless things have changed).

CornCobMaker
06-18-22, 16:43
Been there twice over the last few weeks. I have seen Candy (the doe eyed Asian cutie with the huge natural rack) and the Thai redhead (can't remember her name) with bolt-ons. Got nude L1 with each for a buck. Massage was amazing from both girls, but for the fun the redhead had much, much better hand technique. She could really work her hands. Candy's hand technique wasn't very good but she was prettier IMO.

The negotiations were very hush hush with a lot of winks which was actually kind of a turn-on. Reminded me of sneaking sex at my mom and dad's as a teen growing up LOL.

Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.I haven't gotten a nude bodyglide there, but I do recall that being briefly mentioned with one of the girls (maybe Jessica?

ChiTownsFin
06-18-22, 16:50

Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.Do you know the name of the girl with bolt-ons? They said lily, cindy, sasha working.

HotPocket96
06-18-22, 19:14
Hey, so I've pretty much only experienced SpaBelmont and Ozone.

I've seen everyone here talk about standing or table showers and it just blew my mind. If anyone here can send a Pm about a small list that you'd recommend. I'll definitely be trying them out and posting my reviews on here.

Jamesn
06-19-22, 13:57
Anyone who had seen Violet at CLM before? Somewhere on their website or ad says Violet is back but I don't remember she worked their, until I found a few posts here mentioning her, but not actual reviews.

Is her photo accurate (CLM girls is like half fake photos half real)? Is she Asian or Hispanic?

Thanks!

Can confirm all seems accurate here regarding:

Natalia / Sandra. She was fun, fucked my brains out for 60 minutes. Very GFE.

Jessica. Can confirm BBBJ is on the menu if she's interested in you. Five minutes of convincing and I was a "lucky boy" and she sucked him bare for 15 minutes before letting me ride her doggy, finished sucking it all out.

Bella. Saw her recently, no luck on BBBJ but she was chill CBJ okay, that ass from behind was great. I asked her if Greek was on the menu, she proceeded to get on all fours and show me where it could go for $$ more. Declined as it was too steep, she laughed and said it's steep because she's not a huge fan but likes Benjamin's. Fair enough LOL.

Melissa. Fun MILF exp, I had a jacuzzis session with her, I busted 3 times LOL. Once sitting on top of the spa (don't worry it was all over her tits, not in the spa), twice CBJ / CFS, she's loud and makes you feel like Lex Steele LOL.

Lexi. She runs their Only Fans too. Nothing to ride home about, she seems like she should be fun but is good with her house money and minimal tip. I've heard you can open her up, but I got nothing more than and HJ and the ability to play with the decent tits.

**there is a new girl that started Friday, Violet, someone TOFTT and give us an update.

IPrivate008
06-19-22, 14:18
200 FS. Great big tits and an even bigger ass. But probably wouldn't repeat as I think Zara is just more my preference.Sound like something I want to try but where's clm?

Jinurso
06-19-22, 17:00
Sound like something I want to try but where's clm?Chicagolandbodyrubs.com There are a few locations around the city / burbs.

CornCobMaker
06-19-22, 17:20
Looking for a review of the looks of the following girls from CLM. I like athletic / skinny girls. Saw Laura a while back and she was tight, very attractive.

Lily, Salma and April.

TheWimp
06-19-22, 17:28
https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wicker-park-west-town/22496305.html

Thought I would post to see if anyone has a recent experience to share via PM. I might try even if professional. The rate is too high for a 60 min massage but if she can charge that good for her.

Member #6178
06-19-22, 17:44
What was her name? The usual girl at the front desk doesn't do massages in house (unless things have changed).Her name was Luna, she has red braces. Are you thinking about the same girl?

OrdLover
06-19-22, 19:00
https://chicago.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wicker-park-west-town/22496305.html

Thought I would post to see if anyone has a recent experience to share via PM. I might try even if professional. The rate is too high for a 60 min massage but if she can charge that good for her.She looks very familiar. I never seen her but her picture is very familiar.

ApplePiePussy
06-20-22, 16:09
Told me Archer spa is under new ownership. It used to be a great L1 spot years ago with some pretty hot talent. Then, like many other spas, it deteriorated talent wise to mid 40's and higher. The new ads on AS suggest a much different kind of experience. Has anyone been yet?

BenBeck
06-20-22, 17:51
A while back, a member Dbiz01 wrote "be careful! Msg me for details!" in reference to Judy, then ghosted.

I DMd him, posted a reply when I didn't hear back, got a bunch of messages from others who did the same with no replies.

Did anyone hear anything at all back from this guy ringing the alarm and saying "Msg me for details" ?

Jeeesh.

Jayp80
06-20-22, 18:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HahaHornyMan
06-20-22, 20:57
Wondering what to expect. Made an appointment over text for tomorrow. They only gave me the cross streets from the website.

Where do I go when I get there?

Anything else to be aware of for first time there?

TIA.

LaughingM123
06-20-22, 21:06
Does anyone know if there are any good massages within the loop? I can't seem to find any reliable sounding place through rubmaps.

Jinurso
06-20-22, 22:47
Wondering what to expect. Made an appointment over text for tomorrow. They only gave me the cross streets from the website.

Where do I go when I get there?

Anything else to be aware of for first time there?

TIA.Their standard operating procedure is to give you the intersection, text them when you park and they will give you the exact address and instructions for getting in. Once you do that you go in and your girl meets you inside. She'll probably offer you a shower and you should probably take it, even if you already took one. I do whatever she asks to ensure she is comfortable with my dick in her mouth.

From there it varies by the girl. If I'm not feeling a connection I'll ask at some point about the menu and make things transactional. If I am feeling a connection I'll go wherever the chemistry goes. Sometimes that's better than what's on the menu menu and sometimes that's worse.

Good luck.

BenBeck
06-20-22, 23:34
He responded back to me saying that he read something on RM about a guy having bumps on his sack afterwards. So you're hearing it from me, who heard it from him, who heard it from RM. Take with as many grains of salt as you please. I don't think OP had any ill will to the board or to Judy he was just trying to give a friendly heads up.Fair enough. Thanks for the follow up. You'd think, though, he'd at least respond to people after vaguely sounding the alarm and saying "Msg me for details!

I did just find his comment on RM saying roughly that. Heard of from a friend who heard it from a friend who.

Bob521
06-21-22, 00:39
Mei and I finally opened our place. After two years of moving out here from Chicago.

You'd be amused to hear that half the store is Yoga and half is Massage.

Temecula is in So Cal Wine country about an hour north of San Diego and a couple south of LA.

If you ever get out here we'd love to say howdy.

Take care.

Bob.

Jayp80
06-21-22, 09:12
Yea this is productive, dude puts out a wild allegation against a long time and well known provider, I respond back saying he's just repeating what was said on another board. What should I have done, not responded and have people not visit her? Am I supposed to say he responded back to me and then replay back to 100 mongers 1 by one? Dude there was a 50 post long thread about macie and that was OK and this isn't?

Hapenny
06-21-22, 09:57
A while back, a member Dbiz01 wrote "be careful! Msg me for details!" in reference to Judy, then ghosted.
I DMd him, posted a reply when I didn't hear back, got a bunch of messages from others who did the same with no replies.
Did anyone hear anything at all back from this guy ringing the alarm and saying "Msg me for details" ?
Jeeesh.I too sent a message as he asked. I too did not receive a response. I'd plan to meet Judy soon. I'll report after I do.

If his source for the post was RM and not something based on personal knowledge, I do not understand the need for the confidentiality of a private message. If he is just repeating a rumor stating so should have been enough, no?

Sorry I still can't figure out how to add more than one quote to a reply. Clicking the 'quote' button to a reply to a reply only quotes the reply and not the original message. I was hoping to include the post from jayp80. Sorry.

BA4114
06-21-22, 11:00
Couldn't get into my normal place on short notice, so I opted for Linda in a pinch.

Above average massage, very light teasing, skillful and pleasant finish.

The MT was older and pretty overweight. Kept my eyes closed and dreamed of better days. But mission accomplished.

BenBeck
06-21-22, 11:15
Yea this is productive, dude puts out a wild allegation against a long time and well known provider, I respond back saying he's just repeating what was said on another board. What should I have done, not responded and have people not visit her? Am I supposed to say he responded back to me and then replay back to 100 mongers 1 by one? Dude there was a 50 post long thread about macie and that was OK and this isn't?You got that right. And you did say it was some whisper campaign and take it as just that.

The OP of the "Warning! Msg me for details!" Post who stepped away should have privately responded, if anything, not leave this ominous warning hanging out there.

Could have been anything from nosey neighbors to place was robbed, and anything in between. Sure, the OP was maybe trying to be helpful, but going silent has the opposite effect.

Kabs3714
06-21-22, 13:48
Their standard operating procedure is to give you the intersection, text them when you park and they will give you the exact address and instructions for getting in. Once you do that you go in and your girl meets you inside. She'll probably offer you a shower and you should probably take it, even if you already took one. I do whatever she asks to ensure she is comfortable with my dick in her mouth.

From there it varies by the girl. If I'm not feeling a connection I'll ask at some point about the menu and make things transactional. If I am feeling a connection I'll go wherever the chemistry goes. Sometimes that's better than what's on the menu menu and sometimes that's worse.

Good luck.Agree with our fellow monger. Honestly, I love CLM but the girls have become much more transactional. I avoid the rotating Latinas and several of the mainstays, I find better success with the rotating Caucasian girls. Very interested to here any reviews on Ashley, April and Cameron. I confirmed Ashley is house + 200 for hour with BJ / FS but it was in a passing convo and didn't get if it was BBBJ and multi pop which is what I'm looking for at 420 all in LOL. Let us know who you saw and how it went!

Jinurso
06-21-22, 15:06
Agree with our fellow monger. Honestly, I love CLM but the girls have become much more transactional. I avoid the rotating Latinas and several of the mainstays, I find better success with the rotating Caucasian girls. Very interested to here any reviews on Ashley, April and Cameron. I confirmed Ashley is house + 200 for hour with BJ / FS but it was in a passing convo and didn't get if it was BBBJ and multi pop which is what I'm looking for at 420 all in LOL. Let us know who you saw and how it went!

Cameron I reviewed recently. Check out my post history. I haven't seen April or Ashley yet, although I ran into Ashley when I was there to see someone else and she's hotter than I thought she would be.

I haven't noticed an ethnic divide as much as an age divide when it comes to being transactional or not. Sandra, Nicol, Jessica, Melissa, Sara, Mia and Audrey are all very GFE, and all over 30.

Bella, April, Suzie, Lilly and Mila (when she was there) are all more transactional, and all younger than 30.

Zara isn't GFE in terms of her menu but she's very affectionate and outgoing. She's one of the youngest girls there. Not sure how to classify her.

UncannyKink
06-21-22, 16:10
Agree with our fellow monger. Honestly, I love CLM but the girls have become much more transactional. I avoid the rotating Latinas and several of the mainstays, I find better success with the rotating Caucasian girls. Very interested to here any reviews on Ashley, April and Cameron. I confirmed Ashley is house + 200 for hour with BJ / FS but it was in a passing convo and didn't get if it was BBBJ and multi pop which is what I'm looking for at 420 all in LOL. Let us know who you saw and how it went!Covered (so far) in my experience, the massage prelude didn't give enough time to gauge if she's multi pop.

Lamer12
06-21-22, 16:41
Your review of Candy is spot on. I saw her yesterday and her technique isn't great, but she took directions well so overall a positive experience.

Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.

StlCards4000
06-21-22, 17:13

Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.How big are candy tits? DD? Even bigger. I love big natural Asian tits.

DogginUSA
06-21-22, 17:18
Does anyone know if there are any good massages within the loop? I can't seem to find any reliable sounding place through rubmaps.I'm looking for the same. I wasn't supposed to be in town this week but looks like I'm here anyway if anyone can DM mean spot that would be great. Thanks!

Jayp80
06-21-22, 17:35
Was in the area and decided to try Angel on Van Buren, not much to day. She runs an assembly line so I actually had to walk past a dude leaving when I was coming in. She provides out of an old school Chicago office building, the kind of place Capone probably used to use to meet with his underbosses in the 20's. She texts a door code that you use to get upstairs and you make your way to her office. I've read a number of reports of her falling asleep during sessions but from my interaction with her she's probably faking it to get out of doing any real work. Looks wise she's the lady that takes your to go order at your fav Chinese spot, nothing special or sexy skinny, small breasts, hairy Bush and short but for those on a budget she has a very low entry fee $. I would not repeat.

Jinurso
06-21-22, 18:52
Covered (so far) in my experience, the massage prelude didn't give enough time to gauge if she's multi pop.I assume you're referring to Ashley, or one of the other girls?

DaddyOne23
06-22-22, 11:55
I've been trying to see Cameron but she seems to book up quickly. I'm going to try to get her first thing tomorrow.

There are a whole lot of girls on this week it looks like. Hope we get some new reviews.Been meaning to get to this quick review out, just super busy lately. But I did see heidi about a week ago since review was requested. She is a really cool chick and a fairly open menu and into the session. I appreciated that. I will say she did not really turn me on looks wise. Belly a little bigger than I'd like. Tho not close to bbw or anything like that, but I am picky in that regard. LOL. I just decided to give a quick review. I really did vibe well with her as a person tho.

UncannyKink
06-22-22, 12:08
I assume you're referring to Ashley, or one of the other girls?Yeah, I was talking about Ashley.

Rodney1117
06-22-22, 12:14
Fair enough. Thanks for the follow up. You'd think, though, he'd at least respond to people after vaguely sounding the alarm and saying "Msg me for details!

I did just find his comment on RM saying roughly that. Heard of from a friend who heard it from a friend who.I took one for the monger world and went to see Judy myself. I called setup the appointment, arrived on time, storefront location, could be busy with foot traffic but wasn't this day. The bell was taped over, so I knocked. Judy appeared dressed in "Sailor" type dress (blue with a white fly collar), opened the door and confirmed it was I that had called. Paid the door fee, asked if I wanted the table shower then or afterwards. I chose then. The TS was decent, she paid attention to all crevices, thoroughly. I got the feeling if I offered myself (raised my hips) more would have ensued. The rest was good. The massage was decent. Sort of a medium technique but ok. On the flip, received an ok BJ with catch. I won't repeat but had to see for myself. This was last week. No sac inflammation, no other signs of physical distress. I hope this will be helpful to any one that wants to see Judy. She's a nice lady, older, but nice. Be kind to her.

Jinurso
06-22-22, 12:50
Been meaning to get to this quick review out, just super busy lately. But I did see heidi about a week ago since review was requested. She is a really cool chick and a fairly open menu and into the session. I appreciated that. I will say she did not really turn me on looks wise. Belly a little bigger than I'd like. Tho not close to bbw or anything like that, but I am picky in that regard. LOL. I just decided to give a quick review. I really did vibe well with her as a person tho.Appreciate the review! I have a couple of questions.

Was she American or some other nationality? If another nationality, was she still easy to communicate with?

How old would you like guess she is?

You mentioned a fairly open menu. Does that mean BBBJ? DATY? DFK? What was the upcharge for that?

OF Charlie
06-22-22, 13:24
PSA for guys who don't visit apartment and only go to spas. Just got a text from Kiki at 819 who had left an apartment and started at 819 yesterday. I saw her but did not write a review as it was at the end of her apartment rotation. I was not aware she was staying in Chicago as I had assumed she was going home to LA.

She is one of the better ass lickers that I have met. If you can't bring yourself to see Judy because of her old age, then Kiki is a good alternative. Way younger, much prettier and nice juicy ass. And her speciality position is CG. She can bounce like no others. It's funny and fitting that her wechat name is rabbit. She sure can fuck like a rabbit. Go see her and ask her to be on top and hang on for a wild ride lol.

BootyLover1
06-22-22, 13:55
Pics for AMPs are a joke. But are the pics accurate for CLM accurate? Looks TGTBT.

Kabs3714
06-22-22, 17:03
PSA for guys who don't visit apartment and only go to spas. Just got a text from Kiki at 819 who had left an apartment and started at 819 yesterday. I saw her but did not write a review as it was at the end of her apartment rotation. I was not aware she was staying in Chicago as I had assumed she was going home to LA.

She is one of the better ass lickers that I have met. If you can't bring yourself to see Judy because of her old age, then Kiki is a good alternative. Way younger, much prettier and nice juicy ass. And her speciality position is CG. She can bounce like no others. It's funny and fitting that her wechat name is rabbit. She sure can fuck like a rabbit. Go see her and ask her to be on top and hang on for a wild ride lol.They get a good rotation, this one sounds right up my alley. Thanks!

Jinurso
06-22-22, 17:24
Pics for AMPs are a joke. But are the pics accurate for CLM accurate? Looks TGTBT.About half of them are accurate. Another few are of the girl but misleading or dated, and at least two of them are entirely different women. The biggest offenders are Sandra and Nicole. They don't even resemble the women in the photos. I've been generally fine with everybody else.

On the other hand, Sandra and Nicole are also two of the best fucks there.

Moss734
06-22-22, 22:56
Stopped by this evening after seeing a positive review on RM. I think they have new management. Younger girl answered the door, seemed like she was just answering the door since another girl in a black dress comes around the corner and gets me. Seemed nice enough and as far as I could tell doable. When I get in the room I say 1 hr and she says $70. Wow, a little steep but ok hopefully there is a table shower for this price. She returns and tells me to lay down so nope, no shower. I'd give her a 4/10 on the massage, really just no pressure and I think she was just going through the motions. I could tell she was getting impatient so I flip and she asks me what I want. I say I have $120 for everything and she says CBJ. She responds $170. I pause and think about it and say no, I'll come back next time than. She repeats $120 for CBJ and I repeat "next time than". She gets mad and barks "ok $120 this time". I say "not anymore, your already pissed". My experience when they get pissed like that the session than turns to shit. She tells me what about my tip than? "Didn't I just pay $70 for a massage? " I replied. She rolls her eyes and leaves the room. I wait 5 minutes and she doesn't return so I dress and wait for her. I was about to just leave but she comes in and I say I'm leaving. I ask her name and she didn't respond, just walked me to the door. First of all the $70 house fee is higher than all the other Chinese spas AND doesn't include a table shower. If I wanted to spend $240 I'd go to the KSPA where I know I'll get a table shower, sauna AND a nice massage before anything. Alternatively should've just went down the street to BHC, at least I know what I'm getting into there. Just an unideal session, but I'm glad I didn't settle or cave to her. Stay vigilante if you know its going downhill.

ThreeAndD
06-23-22, 01:46
First time visiting Princess Latina. Jenny worked the door and also happened to be my MT. It might be that whoever works the door is your MT. Jenny is on the larger side. Pluses: full menu, cool personality, and solid L1 technique. I think the house fee was $80 for an hour and L1 was $65. Her skin is crazy soft. The only minus I could think of is she's a BBL, which might be a turn of for some. Ultimately I think her L1 technique made up for her size. Plus she seemed cool.

GeneralObvious
06-23-22, 08:11
Stopped by this evening after seeing a positive review on RM. I think they have new management. Younger girl answered the door, seemed like she was just answering the door since another girl in a black dress comes around the corner and gets me. Seemed nice enough and as far as I could tell doable. When I get in the room I say 1 hr and she says $70. Wow, a little steep but ok hopefully there is a table shower for this price. She returns and tells me to lay down so nope, no shower. I'd give her a 4/10 on the massage, really just no pressure and I think she was just going through the motions. I could tell she was getting impatient so I flip and she asks me what I want. I say I have $120 for everything and she says CBJ. She responds $170. I pause and think about it and say no, I'll come back next time than. She repeats $120 for CBJ and I repeat "next time than". She gets mad and barks "ok $120 this time". I say "not anymore, your already pissed". My experience when they get pissed like that the session than turns to shit. She tells me what about my tip than? "Didn't I just pay $70 for a massage? " I replied. She rolls her eyes and leaves the room. I wait 5 minutes and she doesn't return so I dress and wait for her. I was about to just leave but she comes in and I say I'm leaving. I ask her name and she didn't respond, just walked me to the door. First of all the $70 house fee is higher than all the other Chinese spas AND doesn't include a table shower. If I wanted to spend $240 I'd go to the KSPA where I know I'll get a table shower, sauna AND a nice massage before anything. Alternatively should've just went down the street to BHC, at least I know what I'm getting into there. Just an unideal session, but I'm glad I didn't settle or cave to her. Stay vigilante if you know its going downhill.I would never bail, even if there is a tipping issue. In the end, you lost financially. You will pay another $65-70 for an hour, and then another $120 for the CBJ. Even if you found a CBJ or BBBJ for $100, you're still out the $240, and an extra hour, plus gas, etc.

I agree $170 is way too much for a CBJ, but most providers aim high, knowing that some will accept, and some will talk them down to what they really wanted in the first place.

SideTalker
06-23-22, 09:39
I believe koko was her name, solid L1 with lots of attention to the rear. Tipped 50, don't think more was on the table. Solid performance, average looks. Absolutely zero parking in that neighborhood.

Member #6178
06-23-22, 09:52
First time visiting Princess Latina. Jenny worked the door and also happened to be my MT. It might be that whoever works the door is your MT. Jenny is on the larger side. Pluses: full menu, cool personality, and solid L1 technique. I think the house fee was $80 for an hour and L1 was $65. Her skin is crazy soft. The only minus I could think of is she's a BBL, which might be a turn of for some. Ultimately I think her L1 technique made up for her size. Plus she seemed cool.You mind I ask what day and also time you went? I went here for the first time last Thursday in the am and got a girl named Alina. Sexy body but here face was okay, on the younger side also.

Moss734
06-23-22, 11:01
I would never bail, even if there is a tipping issue. In the end, you lost financially. You will pay another $65-70 for an hour, and then another $120 for the CBJ. Even if you found a CBJ or BBBJ for $100, you're still out the $240, and an extra hour, plus gas, etc.

I agree $170 is way too much for a CBJ, but most providers aim high, knowing that some will accept, and some will talk them down to what they really wanted in the first place.It had more to do with the attitude she gave me during the discussion. It was very cold and mean. I was already out the $70 no need in compounding my losses with another $120 for what most likely would have been a rushed crappy finish. Probably the poker player mentality in me that tries not to subscribe in the sunk cost fallacy.

MongerAlways
06-23-22, 14:30
First time visiting Princess Latina. Jenny worked the door and also happened to be my MT. It might be that whoever works the door is your MT. Jenny is on the larger side. Pluses: full menu, cool personality, and solid L1 technique. I think the house fee was $80 for an hour and L1 was $65. Her skin is crazy soft. The only minus I could think of is she's a BBL, which might be a turn of for some. Ultimately I think her L1 technique made up for her size. Plus she seemed cool.L1 at this place is typically $80 ($100 for nude), L2 $150 and L3 is $200. Maybe it was $65 bc she is on the bigger side.

CornCobMaker
06-23-22, 14:38
First time visiting Princess Latina. Jenny worked the door and also happened to be my MT. It might be that whoever works the door is your MT. Jenny is on the larger side. Pluses: full menu, cool personality, and solid L1 technique. I think the house fee was $80 for an hour and L1 was $65. Her skin is crazy soft. The only minus I could think of is she's a BBL, which might be a turn of for some. Ultimately I think her L1 technique made up for her size. Plus she seemed cool.Is Jenny blonde (dyed)? If so, I passed by the other day and saw a blonde (not usual receptionist) at the front desk. It was an off time and I figured she was likely the only one on staff. Decided to pass.

ThreeAndD
06-23-22, 15:54
L1 at this place is typically $80 ($100 for nude), L2 $150 and L3 is $200. Maybe it was $65 bc she is on the bigger side.I think you're right about the $80 because I had to go back to my car and grab more cash. I'm used to the $65 L1 in LA with AMPs.

CoolGuy221
06-23-22, 17:03
Are there any massage places with more open minded girls?

Bob521
06-24-22, 01:49
I got to say I agree 100% with you. She has the golden pussy syndrome. (GPS). Once the mood is gone, what's the point. If the girl is a "beach" it's over for me.

Now, there's one more thing you could do if you're super pissed. Call for the Mamasaan and ask for another girl. It will immediately be clear to everybody that a pissed customer will tell his friends. As you did. Also, always get her name. In case you need to warn or praise on this board. Another thing, consider starting with the fun and then do the massage second. (Lie on your back, uncovered.) That way if the girl is a problem you can swap out immediately. On the positive side. In some cases the girl might even give you a second pop. I actually had a girl tell me once. Do you want sex or a massage? You can't have both.

Bob.

It had more to do with the attitude she gave me during the discussion. It was very cold and mean. I was already out the $70 no need in compounding my losses with another $120 for what most likely would have been a rushed crappy finish. Probably the poker player mentality in me that tries not to subscribe in the sunk cost fallacy.

DMichaels69
06-24-22, 08:56
Good to see you post your wisdom in Chicago again.

Its your money so don't be afraid to ask for someone else. Some of the time I've seen " well ya know she's hot, I had bad session but she was hot and young". " I agreed to her 1000% tip markup because she was hot, I got rolled like a drunk, but hey did I tell you she was hot and young " "She told me I was big, she told me I was handsome, I got BBFS, she was hot and young, I think I paid too much bit hey she told me I'm the only one she does that with and did I tell you she was young and hot".

I got to say I agree 100% with you. She has the golden pussy syndrome. (GPS). Once the mood is gone, what's the point. If the girl is a "beach" it's over for me.

Now, there's one more thing you could do if you're super pissed. Call for the Mamasaan and ask for another girl. It will immediately be clear to everybody that a pissed customer will tell his friends. As you did. Also, always get her name. In case you need to warn or praise on this board. Another thing, consider starting with the fun and then do the massage second. (Lie on your back, uncovered.) That way if the girl is a problem you can swap out immediately. On the positive side. In some cases the girl might even give you a second pop. I actually had a girl tell me once. Do you want sex or a massage? You can't have both.

Bob.

BootyLover1
06-24-22, 19:53
Has anyone seen Gizellie lately? "Your favorite Puerto Rican. ".

I haven't seen her in 10 years and she was thick af back then but nice thick not fat. She still uses the same pics as 10 yrs ago so that's why I ask.

RichL1234
06-25-22, 09:44

I haven't seen her in 10 years and she was thick af back then but nice thick not fat. She still uses the same pics as 10 yrs ago so that's why I ask.Haven't seen her in about 2-3 years, she stil thick maybe not as firm as she once was, but still a great time.

Defnitely worth checking out as she has matured.

ElJefe69
06-25-22, 10:49

I haven't seen her in 10 years and she was thick af back then but nice thick not fat. She still uses the same pics as 10 yrs ago so that's why I ask.She's still cool but her belly is much rounder. Ass is good but as you might know, it's a Brazillian lift. I did FS with her this last time for 2. 5 good head game but covered.

BlueUc
06-25-22, 11:50
I agree, if they want to ask for stupid high prices for their services, then say no, I will just stick with the massage. Another time I did get mad when she left to talk to the boss because she thought I was new and wanted to get approval for L3. I got dressed and she was shocked when I was putting my shoes on. She said OK but next time bring more money. Seems prices have really gotten out of hand for what you are getting. Rushed service, want to get you to finish as soon as possible, then she says ok we are done. I paid for an hour and its been 35 or 40 minutes. Nope you have to go.

Delta634
06-25-22, 15:10
I took one for the monger world and went to see Judy myself. I called setup the appointment, arrived on time, storefront location, could be busy with foot traffic but wasn't this day. The bell was taped over, so I knocked. Judy appeared dressed in "Sailor" type dress (blue with a white fly collar), opened the door and confirmed it was I that had called. Paid the door fee, asked if I wanted the table shower then or afterwards. I chose then. The TS was decent, she paid attention to all crevices, thoroughly. I got the feeling if I offered myself (raised my hips) more would have ensued. The rest was good. The massage was decent. Sort of a medium technique but ok. On the flip, received an ok BJ with catch. I won't repeat but had to see for myself. This was last week. No sac inflammation, no other signs of physical distress. I hope this will be helpful to any one that wants to see Judy. She's a nice lady, older, but nice. Be kind to her.Your new name on the street will be "the martyr".

DaddyOne23
06-25-22, 16:02
Appreciate the review! I have a couple of questions.

Was she American or some other nationality? If another nationality, was she still easy to communicate with?

How old would you like guess she is?

You mentioned a fairly open menu. Does that mean BBBJ? DATY? DFK? What was the upcharge for that?Yes, american, no accent or anything like that. I would guess about mid20's to early 30's. So 160 FS, 100 any other extra, but I didn't partake since she didn't really turn me on too much physically. Hope that helps.

Chi4518
06-25-22, 17:41
Hello Friends. Hoping to get some help finding Marteen if she's still around from the old Logan tantricas place. Willing to compensate for any info. Thanks.

Jinurso
06-26-22, 10:07
Yes, american, no accent or anything like that. I would guess about mid20's to early 30's. So 160 FS, 100 any other extra, but I didn't partake since she didn't really turn me on too much physically. Hope that helps.Thank you, appreciate it. That's actually a little less than the going rate most of the others are asking.

Benderedundat
06-27-22, 11:51
I took one for the monger world and went to see Judy myself. I called setup the appointment, arrived on time, storefront location, could be busy with foot traffic but wasn't this day. The bell was taped over, so I knocked. Judy appeared dressed in "Sailor" type dress (blue with a white fly collar), opened the door and confirmed it was I that had called. I hope this will be helpful to any one that wants to see Judy. She's a nice lady, older, but nice. Be kind to her.What are we tipping Judy nowadays? It's a convenient stop for me on the way home.

RegionGuy
06-27-22, 13:36
What are we tipping Judy nowadays? It's a convenient stop for me on the way home.I give $80 for BBBJ and Rim Job.

Walker333
06-27-22, 14:31
What are we tipping Judy nowadays? It's a convenient stop for me on the way home.As a first timer, I would tip her according to a current market prices, taking into consideration her age I. E. L2 80-100, L3 120-140. If you become a regular, you might be able to save $20, but, if you like her services, why would you?

DrPepper2976
06-27-22, 14:57
Was wondering if there are any reviews, she looks hot and is apparently popular and books fast.

Head First
06-27-22, 16:19
Are there any massage places with more open minded girls?Just ask. Be upfront with the mama/girl and use the phrase you used here. 'Open minded' will clue her in that you're looking for a fun girl. Don't be shy about what you want. They've heard it all. They may reply "You Crazy" but if they don't kick your ass out, reach into your pocket and subtly expose your wad of cash. If she then pulls you back into a room you're golden. Thank her (mama) with min. a Jackson and then again afterward if you had a good time.

Also consider lowering your standards from a girl which indicates young. Increase your chances by choosing a L2 & L3 shop with middle aged or even older workers. Think Mt Prospect, Lombard, Naperville.

I've been playing in this hobby more than 3 decades and have made a lot of requests. I can't believe what workers will do for $. Even the seemingly prudes. Money talks my friend.

Happy hunting.

ChiGuy6135
06-27-22, 17:55
Decided to give it a go. Texted and got a quick response. Rates are accurate. Secure space and clean room. Mostly a 4 hand rub down with 2 plus size Latinas. Not bad. Bit of teasing. Best part. Not the usual jack hammer. Got covered L2 to finish and a shower. Definitely recommend.Gave this one a go and got the 2 hands.

Latina was likely in her 40's with a fairly decent body for her age. Rub down was nothing to write home about but also got an covered L2 with average technique.

It's all in for the price which isn't bad considering she's Latina. Might repeat for 4 hands.

Jinurso
06-27-22, 21:27
Was wondering if there are any reviews, she looks hot and is apparently popular and books fast.I reviewed her. Check my post history. Short story. She's hot, a little thicker than her photos, L1 only but a very enthusiastic and creative L1.

EyeEatAss
06-28-22, 03:20
Just ask. Be upfront with the mama/girl and use the phrase you used here. 'Open minded' will clue her in that you're looking for a fun girl. Don't be shy about what you want. They've heard it all. They may reply "You Crazy" but if they don't kick your ass out, reach into your pocket and subtly expose your wad of cash. If she then pulls you back into a room you're golden. Thank her (mama) with min. a Jackson and then again afterward if you had a good time.

Also consider lowering your standards from a girl which indicates young. Increase your chances by choosing a L2 & L3 shop with middle aged or even older workers. Think Mt Prospect, Lombard, Naperville.

I've been playing in this hobby more than 3 decades and have made a lot of requests. I can't believe what workers will do for $. Even the seemingly prudes. Money talks my friend.

Happy hunting.I was at one of the suburban AMPs. The MT was early 30's skinny with flat tits but medium long nipples. It was near closing time and MT left me after 30 min. Jack job. I'm laying there with a pulsating cock and a tummy full of cum when 55 yr old mamsan comes in with a wet towel. She asked me if I had a good time and commented on the puddle of cum. She started wiping me down and I started getting excited again. She removed the towel and started squeezing the rest of my jizz out of my cock. She asked if I was still "hornnnny"? I pointed to my pants and she reached in and grabbed the seven jacksons I had left and a Magnum. She asked if MT sucked me off. I nodded "No". L3? No. She slipped off her shoes, ripped down her yoga pants and pulled off her top. There stood granny with saggy boobs, an unkept Bush a bit of a tummy but firm athletic legs. She hopped on board and started kissing my neck. I could feel the warm moisture between her legs as she balanced herself on my shaft. She reached underneath to easily slide my cock into her awaiting opening. She let out a high-pitched moan as eight inches was buried inside her lubricated cove. She just laid there still French kissing me with my cock inside her. Every time it pulsated she would climax. She raised her hips up and tried to thrust into me. She would yell and cringe in pain while trying to establish a rythym, but the pain was just too much for her. She continued to pump around the eight inch mark and there she was comfortable. She remained in CG position while DFKing and occasionally pinching my nipples. Thirty minutes had gone by and she easily had multiple orgasms (around 15). She was getting exhausted and wanted me to cum. She reached around to squeeze / tickle my balls. That sent me off. I grabbed her ass and started driving it home. She squealed / winced in pain as my 13" slab poked the back of her uterus. She dug her nails into my chest as I held her down I could feel my jizz cascade around her ruptured uterus as I catapulted rope after rope of hot lava deep into her anatomy. She froze in animation with a look of an owl culling " Oooooooo"! She set there for a few minutes. Her nipples fully extended and hard as marbles. After a few she slowly went limp (as I did) and laid on my chest. She started licking my chest while my cock was decompressing inside her. She finally comes back to life and she slowly slithers me out of her. She raises her hips and our nectars spill out of her like Niagara Falls! Her labias are still swollen and looks like butterfly wings. She slides off the table and nearly falls. Only the walls hold her up. I get up and carry her in my arms as she motions me to the shower. I set her on the table and started showering her off. Her nipples unexpectedly are still rock hard (1/2 " long and dime size)! I start teasing them with the shower head then dive down to firmly suck them. She starts quivering and places her hand on her pussy to bring herself off to three extremely intense, relieving orgasms! Her nipples recede and I get on the table where she starts sucking my limp dick off. Phenomenal blowjob as she took seven of my limp nine inches in her mouth. I couldn't get off so we dried each other off.

We dated on / off for a year till she found this rich, guy to take her off the market.

Addendum: She called me three months after her honeymoon for one last rendezvous. Her parting words were," Now, I will be a loyal wife".

Hajima
06-28-22, 20:27
Went over to golden dream earlier. I called to see if the regulars were there right before closing but they weren't. Got Nina or Mina who is thin and on the older since. English is pretty bad but she loosened up a bit teaching me some Chinese. 30 minute massage was ok and she did a fun little tease with her nails. L1 finish without discussing price and gave her the standard tip. I asked for L2 and she asked if any of the other girls did but she wouldn't do it.

Does anyone there do L2? I know that Mandy likes the brown eye on customers but it's not what I'm looking for.

MiBallz
06-29-22, 11:47
Hello fellow mongers. I will be in town soon and wondering what there is for massages in the loop. Won't have a car so will be touring on foot.

The content you all have is great but determining where all these places are and with in proximity of where I will be is tough. Other sites prove to be difficult to dial in as well.

If any of you could be so kind and PM me a few good ones that won't burn a hole in my wallet it would be appreciated. I can return the favor if you are visiting Georgia, North Carolina or South Carolina.

Thanks in advance.

Jayp80
06-30-22, 11:36
Gave this one a go and got the 2 hands.

Latina was likely in her 40's with a fairly decent body for her age. Rub down was nothing to write home about but also got an covered L2 with average technique.

It's all in for the price which isn't bad considering she's Latina. Might repeat for 4 hands.I can't resist a good indy provider so I gave it a shot, quiet block courtyard apartment. Most have said 40's latinas, I would guess early 50's looks (3/10), 4 hand massage I would say was more of a quick rub down, on the flip they took their tops off and exposed the girls which weren't bad for their ages (7/10) large B's very pointy nipples. The bigger of the 2 girls started with HJ, I said mouth then the other girl got a condom and started the BJ, maybe 2-3 minutes then she passed the mic back to the other girl who finished me off. 160 for basically a semi-nude BJ while the other girl plays with your balls and nipples. The ad and the other posts mentioned it was no FS but there was a small bed in the room along with one of those curved sex chairs. Maybe these girls have the apt for the day and FS providers have it for the evening. Not sure. Probably wouldn't repeat.

OrdLover
06-30-22, 11:42

Locations Angel Irving Park, 365 Ashland, Dvs Belmont, coco archer, Jennifer archer and rose archer. And I know he have a couple more if anyone wants to add to it.No comments some of you have to be a regular there or at least visited one of the places recently. Comment or PM is fine.

Bildo
06-30-22, 16:27
Stopped by a week or so ago after a long hiatus. MT was probably in her 40's, said her name was Dede (Short skirt and frisky during the table shower, which was false advertising as it turns out. When the negotiations began, I offered 60 for a nude L!. She countered with 1. 2, which made me laugh, and I did not pay that, but did get mediocre L1. Got some UTC roaming, but a far cry from what used to be the norm there a few years ago. They are permanently off my list, your money is better spent elsewhere.

- Bildo.

GeneralObvious
06-30-22, 18:05
Stopped by a week or so ago after a long hiatus. MT was probably in her 40's, said her name was Dede (Short skirt and frisky during the table shower, which was false advertising as it turns out. When the negotiations began, I offered 60 for a nude L!. She countered with 1. 2, which made me laugh, and I did not pay that, but did get mediocre L1. Got some UTC roaming, but a far cry from what used to be the norm there a few years ago. They are permanently off my list, your money is better spent elsewhere.

- Bildo.Nude L1 is not 60 anymore. Maybe 10 years ago. A seasoned provider will ask for $100 at the very least. You're better off getting L2 for $100-120 anyways.

Zagal
06-30-22, 19:20
https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2022/06/30/owners-of-lake-county-chicagoland-massage-parlors-charged-with-money-laundering-promoting-prostitution/

Member #6286
06-30-22, 20:26
3 owners of multiple places in Lake, Dupage, Cook all busted for money laundering and prostitution. They said sting was going on for 3 years. Be careful why'all.

CakeLover13
07-01-22, 07:58
Hello all, nw burbs here, thinking on taking a plunge into the city for a Latina massage, any good recommendations on the North side or near west side? Thats something we do not have out here in the burbs, and I have a craving for latina's lately. Pm's are fine or here as well. Thanks.

Gopher88
07-01-22, 11:29
I give $80 for BBBJ and Rim Job.I walk in right to the room, To the table shower, to the room, No door fee. I leave 120. On the table.

I been seeing her sense 2010 at Sennia's long time ago.

Mayo Teru
07-01-22, 14:06
Stopped by Belmont a few days ago, had Eva. I'd seen her a few times in the past but I hadn't been there since before the pandemic started, but she still remembered me. Had a great time, she really gives an excellent massage. Thorough and skilled. We had a great conversation in a mixture of English and Chinese (her English is somewhat better than my Chinese). Flip was a topless L1 while I played with her excellent rack. No negotiation whatsoever, though of course I left a good tip. This was followed by more massage including feet. No rush at all, left fully relaxed. She's the best.

Amplitude
07-01-22, 16:17
https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2022/06/30/owners-of-lake-county-chicagoland-massage-parlors-charged-with-money-laundering-promoting-prostitution/Man. This always gives me pause, got to say.

Flashback to some years ago hitting up Singapore Salon (that hotty Momo always gave me BBFS in the big room with the futon); walked out one afternoon and there's a plain wrapper casing the joint.

A few days later there's poor Momo (with her real name) their longtime Mama and a couple other of the girls with their mugshots published in the Herald. My heart sank for them but also for how life changing it could have been for Amplitude.

Jinurso
07-01-22, 16:45
Man. This always gives me pause, got to say.

Flashback to some years ago hitting up Singapore Salon (that hotty Momo always gave me BBFS in the big room with the futon); walked out one afternoon and there's a plain wrapper casing the joint.

A few days later there's poor Momo (with her real name) their longtime Mama and a couple other of the girls with their mugshots published in the Herald. My heart sank for them but also for how life changing it could have been for Amplitude."While many believe these are victimless crimes, that is not accurate. Not only do the individuals being exploited suffer, but the community as a whole are endangered by the many associated crimes this type of illegal activity brings to their neighborhoods," Gonzalez said.

They love making statements like this and yet never back it up with any evidence that this is true. What associated crimes took place as a result of this business operating? What women were exploited and suffered? What kind of trafficking took place?

DMichaels69
07-01-22, 17:51
This one was no trafficking, the article cited money laundering and promoting prostitution and took 3 years of investigation. I agree with what you said about love making statements like that.

"While many believe these are victimless crimes, that is not accurate. Not only do the individuals being exploited suffer, but the community as a whole are endangered by the many associated crimes this type of illegal activity brings to their neighborhoods," Gonzalez said.

They love making statements like this and yet never back it up with any evidence that this is true. What associated crimes took place as a result of this business operating? What women were exploited and suffered? What kind of trafficking took place?

StanleyStankas
07-01-22, 18:59
This one was no trafficking, the article cited money laundering and promoting prostitution and took 3 years of investigation. I agree with what you said about love making statements like that.Trafficking is the new buzz word! I mean ok I understand it and people that are exploiting either under or over age individuals should be dealt with and live in jail. However, that word has become click bait really. LEO is breaking off their arms to pat themselves on the back and don't forget that November is a huge midterm as well as what just passed last Tuesday with the primaries. People are jockeying for position and what better way to start than say oh I am cleaning up your village see what I did? It's a technique and it works. It's a new story. It's sensational and people turn up the sound or click to the story when they see that dreaded word "trafficking"! Good reports and posts here, fellaz. Thanks to all! Stosh.

PartyMonster01
07-02-22, 09:34
Stopped by Belmont a few days ago, had Eva. I'd seen her a few times in the past but I hadn't been there since before the pandemic started, but she still remembered me. Had a great time, she really gives an excellent massage. Thorough and skilled. We had a great conversation in a mixture of English and Chinese (her English is somewhat better than my Chinese). Flip was a topless L1 while I played with her excellent rack. No negotiation whatsoever, though of course I left a good tip. This was followed by more massage including feet. No rush at all, left fully relaxed. She's the best.Eva gives the best kinky everything IMO.