View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

WretchedBliss
11-13-17, 21:42
I'm thinking about going in for a 4 hand massage. Are there any places you would recommend? Looking for at least decent massage and HE or if there's a place where 2 of them can provide a great massage experience, I'll take a Great massage without HE too.I've only had a couple 4 hand massages. Out of the two, I think the best one was at Sister Lavender Spa. Both the MTs were pretty, upper 30's. They had a great attitude and was very sensual and therapeutic. They would switch back and forth and the HE was great too!

Delta634
11-14-17, 10:55
Couldn't get link to post but advertises a lot as new place at 937 Mannheim Rd. I think it's Westchester, but walked in there is people working on heating lots of noise and lady wearing winter jacket friendly then shows who beautiful masseuse as in advertisement looks like a former sumo wrestler. I got scared LOL and didn't fake a phone call just walked out. At least she was young but it looked like she would break me. 312_404_8333 is phone number. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤❤312-468-5279❤❤New Masseuse★★★🌟🌟🌟🌟💝💝GRAND OPENING🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟①

ChgoJJ
11-14-17, 20:54
Anyone have experience with the bodyrub advertised here on BP? Wondering if it's Latina MT.I called the number, did not get an answer and The person on the VM greeting sounded like a guy. I then googled the number and a Facebook link showed the number being used for the Taste Entertainment center. Some of the reviews of the Taste Entertainment stated it was a a home for the LGBT family.

Nated
11-14-17, 21:00
So I decided to take a chance and dropped by this place a few weeks ago, no TS which is disappointing. Made sure to linger getting naked until she came back in the room, she said "oh I'm sorry as I was pulling down my pants", I said "no, it's ok", she smiled and came in. We flirted a little, hard massage. She let me roam a little. On the flip she made some comments about being big, then negotiations started. BBBJ 1. 4, got away with a little less. Cute. She said she only works there 2-3 days a week but the other girl does stuff too. Haven't tried again, probably will go back for FS since she said maybe FS next time.

ChgoJJ
11-14-17, 21:00
Visited this fine establishment after seeing it listed on rubmaps. I'm too cheap to buy a membership, so I just search for MP's nearby. There are like 5 AMP's in a 3 block radius on Chicago Ave but this one had no reviews yet. Apparently it just opened like a month ago. Bright, flashing neon signs and all. I rang the bell at like 9:55 pm and a gorgeous late 20's Asian flower named Mindy (Mandy) greeted me. She was about 5'2 and is kinda thick for Asian standards. Nice plump booty and nice cups (probably C's) up top. Beautiful smile and very welcoming and friendly. I was surprised, being a black man. Nevertheless, she introduced me to another girl who was very cute but very Petite and tiny. She then asked whom I would like to get my massage from and I promptly selected her and she led me into the room. Since this joint is new, it was very clean and she had soft music playing. No ts offered, but I had just showered at the crib anyways. I paid the $. 45 for the half hour and she left to get my change. As she did, I stripped down and laid face down on the table. She came back in and asked if I'd like coconut or baby oil and then began a pretty good massage. Very relaxing and sensual as well. Her conversation was very flirtatious and sweet. She made me feel like she enjoyed what she was doing. Pretty soon afterwards she allowed me to massage her on the table! I rubbed her neck, back, legs and thighs, and of course that plump juicy booty. This went on for about 10 minutes and then she thanked me and told me to lay back down the table except face up this time. She then sat between my legs and started rubbing my chest and rib cage and ever so gently brushed against my raging erection. She sweetly then asked if I wanted her to massage there. I told her no as I felt I couldn't tip her accordingly. I only had $60 cash on me. So here comes the fun part: she smiled and said "well I have to massage everything" as she oiled up her hands and grabbed the shaft of my dick and then squeezed it. I then laid back and received a warm, slow, very DRAINING he that she seemed to equally enjoy. As I blasted off she smiled again and cheered! LOL On top of this, she still tried to give me my change back! I told her to keep it and next time it'd be much more! Overall it was an unbelievable experience and I can't wait to return!Based on this review I paid Mandy a visit last night. I opted for the half hour and she did not disappoint. She has a great personality! Massage was good and HE was great. Gave her. 40 even thought she wanted. 60.

GoldenGreek
11-15-17, 01:23
I think YUN is seeing a dip in traffic because of Exercise Spa that is not far away. Exercise asks, and expects, a higher range of prices and I have a hunch Yun is trying to match their pricing to theirs. If Yun is not that busy as was mentioned earlier, they make nothing, so when someone does come in they will try and max out every service possible. From the recent posts it seems they clearly just want the money and will rush thru your time, get things done and say goodbye. On the way out you see that you were shorted 15 minutes or more.What is Exercise offering these days? I haven't been there in 5 + years.

Wild Rider 80
11-15-17, 01:30
Signs advertise foot massage but they offer full body. There are no "rooms" only curtains for partitions. It was around 8 pm and once I paid. 6 for the hour she said get undressed, I did what she asked, completely naked. Ok legit massage no teasing kept me covered but when she massaged lower back she let the towel droop lower then my ass. I thought that meant I was in. No such luck. No extras. No nothing. Her name is Lisa. Even made me wait 20 min for her to get there. I think they have ads on Craigslist.

Wild Rider 80
11-15-17, 01:49
Had a second dream. So after I got shut down at the place on Rand I went to U Massage east of there on Dundee. This place has the right name for sure. The massage was very good. I happen to like a hard or deep tissue style massage so I do recommend it for that. I had Kiki for an hour. It was. 65 door fee. I kept getting mixed messages. While I was face down she really rubbed my ass and when sh was doing my legs she definitely grazed the twins a few times but in the flip no he. Only would allow self service, now here is what I don't get she was ok with me grabbing her ass and over the bra tit play and she massaged my legs while I stroked but she kept saying "no you do my boss no let me". Isn't letting a guy play with your tits just as illegal as he? I think I'm just going to stick with legit places for awhile anyone know where Bob and Mei's place is?

Cubbies2016
11-15-17, 12:42
When to get a 60 min massage yesterday. She was in her late 20's early 30's. Had a slight British accent b / c according only british eng is taught in China not american eng. She gave me a nice massage and she had really soft hands. At the end she kept grazing her lap / ass on my hand. I have read review on this place, but no one mentioned anything about HE. How would I proceed that situation? I don't want to get arrested for sexual harassment if I was to really touch her back LOL.

Walker333
11-15-17, 16:58
I've only had a couple 4 hand massages. Out of the two, I think the best one was at Sister Lavender Spa. Both the MTs were pretty, upper 30's. They had a great attitude and was very sensual and therapeutic. They would switch back and forth and the HE was great too!I also visited "sisters" not too long ago, but had 2 hands, 65 house fee for an hour.

Good location, plenty of free parking. Newly decorated, fresh premises. 2 mts, one early 30, the other one is early -mid 40. I had the younger one. TS was 6/10, no towel on the very wet from the previous guy, cold floor.

Massage was weak and not very professional, 10 min of back walking and then just some sporadic rubbing with little teasing. On the flip some more rubbing and standard HJ with limited Utc action allowed. Limited because she was standing strategically far to get real access to her hot spots. Then some more rubbing. There is no standing shower available, so those who like to wash off oil etc it's ether another Ts or just sitting on the ts table is offered.

I was 10-15 shorted and attempted to leave standard tip, but she demanded more, I added another 10, but she asked for 60 total. Being not in a mood to argue, and her, not being able to understand me anyway, I left requested 60.

I don't think it worth 125, so probably will not repeat.

GreatGatsby
11-15-17, 17:17
Had a second dream. So after I got shut down at the place on Rand I went to U Massage east of there on Dundee. This place has the right name for sure. The massage was very good. I happen to like a hard or deep tissue style massage so I do recommend it for that. I had Kiki for an hour. It was. 65 door fee. I kept getting mixed messages. While I was face down she really rubbed my ass and when sh was doing my legs she definitely grazed the twins a few times but in the flip no he. Only would allow self service, now here is what I don't get she was ok with me grabbing her ass and over the bra tit play and she massaged my legs while I stroked but she kept saying "no you do my boss no let me". Isn't letting a guy play with your tits just as illegal as he? I think I'm just going to stick with legit places for awhile anyone know where Bob and Mei's place is?It's on Deerfield Pkwy and Weilend Rd in Buffalo Grove.

Stay safe,

GG.

MWiggly2
11-15-17, 17:50
Was in your wonderful city a couple days ago and had an opportunity to visit Relax on Cermak.

Paid. 65 for an hour massage to mamasan and got Mia, skinny korean woman, probably in her 30's?? Hard to tell.

Decent massage while face down, hard shoulder and back work with some on the legs for about 20 minutes. Told to flip and she grabbed junior pretty quick while negotiating.

Decided for FS for 1. 4 and she went to get the rubber and lube. She gave CBJ for 5 seconds before climbing aboard. Tight! Asian cowgirl with breasts exposed to finish.

The thing I remember most is that her tits were freaking perfect. I mean, perfect nips, perfect size and perfect feel. They were firm and youthful, natural too. Those boobies alone make me think she was in her 20's.

She said she only works Friday through Sunday.Same experience with Mia, but I was able to add a 69 for a short period of time. She seemed to like my finger on the outside of her ass, but not inserted.

Bob521
11-16-17, 13:10
Here's a link to the Yelp reviews. https://www.yelp.com/biz/sunshine-health-massage-buffalo-grove.

Here's a link to Google Maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sunshine+Health+Massage / at 42.1707843,-87.9530016,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x880 fbc37 a997 cc47:0 x2 e95621418 ffa33 c!8 m2!3 d42.1707803!4 d-87.9508129.

Thanks for your business. Sometimes we're not busy. Other times everyone comes at the same time. My suggestion is to call ahead. Leave your first name (any name will do). Bob.

It's on Deerfield Pkwy and Weilend Rd in Buffalo Grove.

Stay safe,

GG.

Archineer
11-16-17, 19:30
Me and my boss was out in the west burbs and he has a thing for older asian women. I showed him the rub site and he found them since we were close. After calling we go in and dear god I don't see how their still in business even my boss turned them down and he likes the old ones LOL they were really sweet but man they both are beat smh. I can't imagine these old ladies giving me a rub let alone a HE. Today was definitely a learning experience.

WretchedBliss
11-16-17, 20:06
I also visited "sisters" not too long ago, but had 2 hands, 65 house fee for an hour.

Good location, plenty of free parking. Newly decorated, fresh premises. 2 mts, one early 30, the other one is early -mid 40. I had the younger one. TS was 6/10, no towel on the very wet from the previous guy, cold floor.

Massage was weak and not very professional, 10 min of back walking and then just some sporadic rubbing with little teasing. On the flip some more rubbing and standard HJ with limited Utc action allowed. Limited because she was standing strategically far to get real access to her hot spots. Then some more rubbing. There is no standing shower available, so those who like to wash off oil etc it's ether another Ts or just sitting on the ts table is offered.

I was 10-15 shorted and attempted to leave standard tip, but she demanded more, I added another 10, but she asked for 60 total. Being not in a mood to argue, and her, not being able to understand me anyway, I left requested 60.

I don't think it worth 125, so probably will not repeat.Oh man that sucks! Sorry to hear the terrible experience! With your experience, I wouldn't go back either.

Avg Joe
11-16-17, 20:57
Me and my boss was out in the west burbs and he has a thing for older asian women. I showed him the rub site and he found them since we were close. After calling we go in and dear god I don't see how their still in business even my boss turned them down and he likes the old ones LOL they were really sweet but man they both are beat smh. I can't imagine these old ladies giving me a rub let alone a HE. Today was definitely a learning experience.Lane's has been discussed extensively in the Lombard thread with not one good review that I am aware of. Total waste of money and has been for many years. Better to look elsewhere.

AJ.

Horny Dog #2
11-17-17, 10:43
Here's a link to the Yelp reviews. https://www.yelp.com/biz/sunshine-health-massage-buffalo-grove.

Here's a link to Google Maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sunshine+Health+Massage / at 42.1707843,-87.9530016,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x880 fbc37 a997 cc47:0 x2 e95621418 ffa33 c!8 m2!3 d42.1707803!4 d-87.9508129.

Thanks for your business. Sometimes we're not busy. Other times everyone comes at the same time. My suggestion is to call ahead. Leave your first name (any name will do). Bob.Bob, the Yelp link goes to the Buffalo Grove location, but the Google maps link goes to an address in Bolingbrook.

Trav
11-17-17, 13:21
Lucy has been discussed about a month ago and though I give it a go. She is located near chinatown and host in her house. When I got there, another lady let me in. She works there when Lucy is busy. I did see Lucy when I left and she is short.

Back to the session:

- the lady was a bit old. Maybe 50's.

- I needed a massage so I settled on the hour - . 6.

- I never had a massage like this. Her technique was basically grab a handful of skin and pull / twist. The action was similar to someone kneeling bread dough. And she had nails. I asked if she had experience before and she said no. That explains everything.

- this is the only massage I ever had where my little head did not stand attention.

- She asked if I wanted HJ for. 6 and she can tell I was going to say no. Got out of there as quick as possible.

I would give it a 1* for massage and nothing else. No return.

Did I say she was Chinese? I tell you the C Mafia is flooding the market with grandmas. SAD!

TonyDe
11-17-17, 20:23
Lucy has been discussed about a month ago and though I give it a go. She is located near chinatown and host in her house. When I got there, another lady let me in. She works there when Lucy is busy. I did see Lucy when I left and she is short.

Back to the session:

- the lady was a bit old. Maybe 50's.

- I needed a massage so I settled on the hour - . 6.

- I never had a massage like this. Her technique was basically grab a handful of skin and pull / twist. The action was similar to someone kneeling bread dough. And she had nails. I asked if she had experience before and she said no. That explains everything.

- this is the only massage I ever had where my little head did not stand attention.

- She asked if I wanted HJ for. 6 and she can tell I was going to say no. Got out of there as quick as possible.

I would give it a 1* for massage and nothing else. No return.

Did I say she was Chinese? I tell you the C Mafia is flooding the market with grandmas. SAD!Lucy herself gives a pretty good massage. I went to repeat about a week ago and got stuck with the one you reviewed after asking for Lucy. The massage was lame and over after 15 minutes (I paid for hour) and she offered a handshake for 60 tip. I passed, left and pretty much wrote off the place. If Lucy is still there she's worth it, but be ready for the old bait and switch in which case just leave.

FlxGuy
11-17-17, 21:11
Another mediocre spa that's long in tooth and short on the massage. I paid for an hour and got about 35 minutes. It's poor service and no real menu to write about. There are better options out there with prettier provides and cleaner facilities.

Nfc03
11-18-17, 10:22
Any one know if the massage off Madison and Harlem is good. I've seen them on one other site but that's it.

DMichaels69
11-18-17, 11:18
The worst in the west suburbs. There has been many reports about this and I'm surprised anyone still goes there.

Another mediocre spa that's long in tooth and short on the massage. I paid for an hour and got about 35 minutes. It's poor service and no real menu to write about. There are better options out there with prettier provides and cleaner facilities.

Starks
11-18-17, 23:10
Has anybody been to Unwind lately? Been looking through some old post, it seems like it was a good place, then the quality fell off. Can anybody tell me if that has changed?

FlxGuy
11-18-17, 23:19
The worst in the west suburbs. There has been many reports about this and I'm surprised anyone still goes there.We think we can do better than the last guy and then we don't. It's a hard lesson learned on top of the cash wasted.

Hrodebert
11-19-17, 01:03
It's been open more than 4 1/2 years. I go to this spa once a year to see if it is still legit. It is. It's in a choice location in a very expensive rental area. I think it's a money laundering operation.

Any one know if the massage off Madison and Harlem is good. I've seen them on one other site but that's it.

Nfc03
11-19-17, 04:03
It's been open more than 4 1/2 years. I go to this spa once a year to see if it is still legit. It is. It's in a choice location in a very expensive rental area. I think it's a money laundering operation.Can you define legit? You can pm me If you want. Trying to find some place that offers good things as I've been driving out to the suburbs for stuff and every time I drive past this place, it looks like it would be something fun inside.

XavierLuvAsian
11-19-17, 17:01
I'm at a hotel near O'Hair. Searching BP and a few others, not sure what's up. I only have 1 night, so I thought I'd inquire.

If you're ever in Cleveland, I can return the favor!

Hrodebert
11-20-17, 01:09
No action ever. Massage only. Legit.

It's been open more than 4 1/2 years. I go to this spa once a year to see if it is still legit. It is. It's in a choice location in a very expensive rental area. I think it's a money laundering operation.

Walker333
11-20-17, 10:19
Can you define legit? You can pm me If you want. Trying to find some place that offers good things as I've been driving out to the suburbs for stuff and every time I drive past this place, it looks like it would be something fun inside.This topic has been discussed here in great details, please feel free to use SEARCH option for further assistance.

Member #6027
11-20-17, 12:28
Anyone have any info on this downtown spot?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/millennium-park-body-focus-massage-and-asian-bodywork/13295524

Its a convenient location for me, but I've found these office building places to be not as good as typical spas. If anyone has had any experience there I'd love to hear it.

For what its worth it has the same phone number of a place that was (or maybe still is?) down in bridgeport. Thanks!

Nfc03
11-20-17, 15:19
No action ever. Massage only. Legit.Appreciate the clarification.

LazyRon
11-20-17, 19:19
I have this stupid habit of trying new places like I will hit some hidden gem but 9 out of 1 o time is waste of time and money, after each fateful encounter I cursed myself not to do it again but somehow keep doing it well did it again, made that mistake with the one in old almost empty office building, 50+ Chinese MT no look no skills standard fee & finish the only solace was ts that lasted good 15 minutes with inside out body wash, felt like bought one of the most expensive bodywash, she is sweet and tried her best but well when you get old you get old.

SawDust34
11-20-17, 22:34
The worst in the west suburbs. There has been many reports about this and I'm surprised anyone still goes there.This was my first spa I ever went before I knew anything about anything and thought it was a dream come true (shows you what a nube I was). I went back there 5 years later about 6 months ago wiser for the mongering world and as soon as the mamasan trotted out the same old hag from 5 years ago I told her no thanks and left.

SawDust34
11-20-17, 22:44
Went to the shop a few weeks ago (praying Bella was back) and got an attractive if older Japanese woman. Talked at length about where Bella was and she said she got busted a week prior. Not sure if that is true but it's what she said. She asked why I was asking and I told her she was my favorite. A bit of back and forth about why and I was able to dream about a CBJ (saran wrap.). Anyway, went back last week and everyone is old and dressed in respectable clothing. So I just left. Figured I'd tell the masses to just stay away.

Meijerslp
11-21-17, 08:15
Went to the shop a few weeks ago (praying Bella was back) and got an attractive if older Japanese woman. Talked at length about where Bella was and she said she got busted a week prior. Not sure if that is true but it's what she said. She asked why I was asking and I told her she was my favorite. A bit of back and forth about why and I was able to dream about a CBJ (saran wrap.). Anyway, went back last week and everyone is old and dressed in respectable clothing. So I just left. Figured I'd tell the masses to just stay away.They literally just got busted. I'm sure extras will be hard to come by there at least for the near future.

DMichaels69
11-21-17, 08:25
I was there a week ago and got an older lady, clown makeup, armour on. She attempted a helping hand but the technique was so bad I told her to stop.

Went to the shop a few weeks ago (praying Bella was back) and got an attractive if older Japanese woman. Talked at length about where Bella was and she said she got busted a week prior. Not sure if that is true but it's what she said. She asked why I was asking and I told her she was my favorite. A bit of back and forth about why and I was able to dream about a CBJ (saran wrap.). Anyway, went back last week and everyone is old and dressed in respectable clothing. So I just left. Figured I'd tell the masses to just stay away.

Bob521
11-22-17, 03:21
Bob, the Yelp link goes to the Buffalo Grove location, but the Google maps link goes to an address in Bolingbrook.Sorry for the bad link. I just did a Google search on our name. Here's the website: www.sunshinehealthmassage.com.

Bob.

Chad213
11-22-17, 08:35
Ok so it's been years since I've done the massage parlor and that was GH back when it was in that corner shopping center.

Been working out a lot and now I really could use a massage legs have been killing me. Would like to find a place that can do a legit massage w HJ or BJ / FS.

Thanks for any help in the right direction!

Oddjob
11-22-17, 16:37
Ok so it's been years since I've done the massage parlor and that was GH back when it was in that corner shopping center.

Been working out a lot and now I really could use a massage legs have been killing me. Would like to find a place that can do a legit massage w HJ or BJ / FS.

Thanks for any help in the right direction!Massage Envy.

They are all around the area and have certified masseuse on hand. Not all masseuse are created equally, but you should get a good massage at any chain.

DaddyOne23
11-22-17, 17:27
Anyone have info on this girl? Tried the usual search methods but didn't come up with much. I am scheduled to see her tonight at 9 PM.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nude-eastern-europe-fruit/81450077Hey MoneyT, I saw two ads that look similar to each other and I seem to recall one of them being the one you were posting about. Did you ever meet?

Here is the one that looks like it might be your original ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-with-gorgeous-girl-incall-only/83070067

And here is a similar looking one:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-escape-100-real-pics-actual-gel-only-incall/83148132

Tempted to look into one of them.

E6671
11-23-17, 11:38

Thanks for any help in the right direction!I think your expectations are a little high especially if you are looking for BJ or FS. However if you do not mind an older MT I did have one woman in Monee that gave a good massage and a helping hand. Not that great that I go out of my way to visit more than once a year when I am out that way.

Bryzzo
11-23-17, 15:40
Had 2 very good experiences at this place. Far north side, ads hit BP usually saying 90/94 in the title. Usually 3-4 girls in the ad any given day.

Saw Annette, excellent time. Couldn't recommend more highly, great girl.

Also saw Jenny. I liked her too, but my take is that her menu is more limited. But still a great time.

DiscreetlyLoud
11-23-17, 15:58
Hey MoneyT, I saw two ads that look similar to each other and I seem to recall one of them being the one you were posting about. Did you ever meet?

Here is the one that looks like it might be your original ad:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-with-gorgeous-girl-incall-only/83070067

And here is a similar looking one:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-escape-100-real-pics-actual-gel-only-incall/83148132

Tempted to look into one of them.I might check it out to let me know if its worth it.

MakingItHappen
11-24-17, 18:11
I've been late on giving reviews- so here are some I've visited in the past month.

Rose Spa- paid for HH and was greeted by a nice lady by the name of lucy. Cute and in her 30's? Gave a decent massage and teased the brown eye alot while laying face down! Giggled and laughed as she was doing that! On the flip standard HE w no roaming but played w the boys and had a great release!

Ad Spa- Drew Linda and she is in early 30's and cute. Made her feel comfortable by telling her how pretty and nice she is! Standard HH as I'm on my stimach she loved playing w my brown eye! Oiled up junior from behind and milked me to completion! Different technique, but enjoyable!

Lin's Massage-been thers 4 times and it gets better every time! Always drew Linda and she is cute and somewhat if a spinner. Never pushed more than HE, but on my last visit she licked JR's head as pre-cum was coming out! Very sexy as she tongued my head and drew saliva beads down my shaft! Unique, but got the job done w a well oiled release!

Looking for a Spa that offers FS as I live in the St. Charles area! Any recommendations please PM ne so I can report back! Be safe out there!

DMichaels69
11-24-17, 18:45
Which one is Linda at Lins spa? I only know Amy and a new one I had with messed up eyes, crossed or something.

I've been late on giving reviews- so here are some I've visited in the past month.

Rose Spa- paid for HH and was greeted by a nice lady by the name of lucy. Cute and in her 30's? Gave a decent massage and teased the brown eye alot while laying face down! Giggled and laughed as she was doing that! On the flip standard HE w no roaming but played w the boys and had a great release!

Ad Spa- Drew Linda and she is in early 30's and cute. Made her feel comfortable by telling her how pretty and nice she is! Standard HH as I'm on my stimach she loved playing w my brown eye! Oiled up junior from behind and milked me to completion! Different technique, but enjoyable!

Lin's Massage-been thers 4 times and it gets better every time! Always drew Linda and she is cute and somewhat if a spinner. Never pushed more than HE, but on my last visit she licked JR's head as pre-cum was coming out! Very sexy as she tongued my head and drew saliva beads down my shaft! Unique, but got the job done w a well oiled release!

Looking for a Spa that offers FS as I live in the St. Charles area! Any recommendations please PM ne so I can report back! Be safe out there!

UBeMyFriend99
11-24-17, 20:44
So I decided for a little thanksgiving massage before heading into work Thursday night. Stopped at a place in the Tinley Orland area. Met Amy and she proceeded to give a decent massage. On the flip allowed me to lift her shirt for a little turkey day touching. She started real nice and controlled but quickly got that "please hurry look" on her face. The pace increased and so did the grip. The "kungfu grip". I believe she squeezed all the blood out of the poor buddy. I didn't say anything but concentrated on finishing, which I did. I have never had someone get a death grip on me like that. One and done. Well happy holidays guys!

Wenger
11-25-17, 11:09
So I decided for a little thanksgiving massage before heading into work Thursday night. Stopped at a place in the Tinley Orland area. Met Amy and she proceeded to give a decent massage. On the flip allowed me to lift her shirt for a little turkey day touching. She started real nice and controlled but quickly got that "please hurry look" on her face. The pace increased and so did the grip. The "kungfu grip". I believe she squeezed all the blood out of the poor buddy. I didn't say anything but concentrated on finishing, which I did. I have never had someone get a death grip on me like that. One and done. Well happy holidays guys!Reminds me of the old joke, what's the difference between pink and purple? Her grip. Which spot was this so I know to avoid? I'd prefer not to have my dick broken off for the holidays.

-w.

Nfc03
11-25-17, 19:32
Has anyone tried Island thrpy in strmwd? I know there has been one report from 7 months ago about an open menu being possible but curious if any of you guys have any other insight on this place before I go check it out tonight.

FrankyV8
11-26-17, 00:58
Haven't seen any recent reviews of this establishment, which advertises Turkish Baths. Thought I'd check it out.

Set up appointment by e-mail, which was easy enough.

Bath attendant was very attractive.

Relaxing bath and very light massage at end with some lightly-scented oil.

Discussed their services of massage (light tough or swedish), flogging, and Turkish baths.

$99 + gratuity. TOFTT.

DMichaels69
11-26-17, 10:22
The buxom one was running it and then other Koreans took over so I assume it would be typical Korean menu.

Has anyone tried Island thrpy in strmwd? I know there has been one report from 7 months ago about an open menu being possible but curious if any of you guys have any other insight on this place before I go check it out tonight.

Pau Ford
11-26-17, 12:17
Haven't seen any recent reviews of this establishment, which advertises Turkish Baths. Thought I'd check it out.

Set up appointment by e-mail, which was easy enough.

Bath attendant was very attractive.

Relaxing bath and very light massage at end with some lightly-scented oil.

Discussed their services of massage (light tough or swedish), flogging, and Turkish baths.

$99 + gratuity. TOFTT.Search on Turkish and you'll find a number of posts on this place. Well known as legit w / no extras (despite many a guy who's tried! They are open 24 hours now too.

FlxGuy
11-27-17, 08:13
My downtown regular was busy so I thought to try a suburban spa. Pink was her name and she was fairly attractive but she was stuffed. My preference is for all natural. The massage was a quick rub before we got down to business. Full menu was easy enough but a bit mechanical on her part. The room is very small and the table was hard to the point of being uncomfortable and considering the house fee is 80 I was expecting better. There is a table shower and that was quite nice. I'm back to my regular provide next week.

TR5321
11-28-17, 10:24
I went to Ivy Spa. I like spas for the table shower. I was disappointed when I walk in the shower area and did not see a table. The shower was me standing up and her soaping and scrubbing me. I loved it. I liked it better that the regular table shower.

I would like to know is there is any spa around the Northbrook area that provide this type of shower. Ivy spa is too far for me to go on a regular basis.

Thanks.

Eddinger
11-28-17, 13:19
Still my go to place for beautiful therapists and a full menu. Just incredible.

Delta634
11-28-17, 17:04
The buxom one was running it and then other Koreans took over so I assume it would be typical Korean menu.I went back when it first opened with the one granny show, I hope it got better,not exactly the best location though.

Walker333
11-28-17, 18:45
I went to Ivy Spa. I like spas for the table shower. I was disappointed when I walk in the shower area and did not see a table. The shower was me standing up and her soaping and scrubbing me. I loved it. I liked it better that the regular table shower.

I would like to know is there is any spa around the Northbrook area that provide this type of shower. Ivy spa is too far for me to go on a regular basis.

Thanks.Was the mt wet?, naked?

RamRod1172
11-28-17, 22:26
Inquiring minds would like to know about SXL.

Still my go to place for beautiful therapists and a full menu. Just incredible..

VRooomBada
11-29-17, 00:43
Inquiring minds would like to know about SXL.

.Michigan ave in the south loop. I haven't gone in a really long time (over a year) but I thought the women were just average old AMP ladies. Have things changed?

Member #6027
11-29-17, 11:39
S&L is my favorite spot too -- the actual massage is excellent and the ending is always happy.

I will add a couple of points though. It is a bit pricey. Both in terms of door fee and more importantly expected tip. But I think its worth it. I will also say that despite many visits I've never been presented with much in the way of a menu (beyond the standard) and I've never seen any indication that a full menu is available. That's fine with me by the way, as I'm not looking for a place with a full menu. YMMV, of course.

Mary is my favorite there.

Still my go to place for beautiful therapists and a full menu. Just incredible.

Bend It
11-29-17, 15:49
Has anybody been to Unwind lately? Been looking through some old post, it seems like it was a good place, then the quality fell off. Can anybody tell me if that has changed?I've been there recently, enjoyed it. Everything was standard. Massage, price, finish.

DMichaels69
11-29-17, 15:59
Thanks for the additional insight. I've seen past reviews on another site and seemed like a handy and helmet wash could be had. They also indicated it was pricey. However those were old reviews.

S&L is my favorite spot too -- the actual massage is excellent and the ending is always happy.

I will add a couple of points though. It is a bit pricey. Both in terms of door fee and more importantly expected tip. But I think its worth it. I will also say that despite many visits I've never been presented with much in the way of a menu (beyond the standard) and I've never seen any indication that a full menu is available. That's fine with me by the way, as I'm not looking for a place with a full menu. YMMV, of course.

Mary is my favorite there.

MacroEvo6094
12-02-17, 01:18
I had a dream that I was in Willowbrook a few months back and I visited the Pine Tree Spa. I had a great time and the MT was very adventurous. The flip finished with an RJ followed by CBJ. Problem is I can't remember the damage or the MTs name. Could some one help me with this?

UBeMyFriend99
12-02-17, 20:03
Has anybody been to Unwind lately? Been looking through some old post, it seems like it was a good place, then the quality fell off. Can anybody tell me if that has changed?I went a month ago. I don't remember the MT's name. She was chubby that's for sure. I would give her a 2 on looks. She smiled a lot but in a weird way. When it came time she was working the ole handy hard. Matter a fact I could tell she was breaking a sweat. I felt bad for her. She almost turned the lights out completely. Like I said she was a 2 and looking at her working me was not a turn on. I had to concentrate to finish.

DMichaels69
12-02-17, 20:46
How the heck are we supposed to know the name of the lady you saw and what you paid? Really?

I had a dream that I was in Willowbrook a few months back and I visited the Pine Tree Spa. I had a great time and the MT was very adventurous. The flip finished with an RJ followed by CBJ. Problem is I can't remember the damage or the MTs name. Could some one help me with this?

VRooomBada
12-02-17, 20:54
I went a month ago. I don't remember the MT's name. She was chubby that's for sure. I would give her a 2 on looks. She smiled a lot but in a weird way. When it came time she was working the ole handy hard. Matter a fact I could tell she was breaking a sweat. I felt bad for her. She almost turned the lights out completely. Like I said she was a 2 and looking at her working me was not a turn on. I had to concentrate to finish.Oh man, we've all been there. Paying for a handy from a troll I would find repulsive in real life. Too real.

GodMann
12-02-17, 21:05
I had a dream that I was in Willowbrook a few months back and I visited the Pine Tree Spa. I had a great time and the MT was very adventurous. The flip finished with an RJ followed by CBJ. Problem is I can't remember the damage or the MTs name. Could some one help me with this?Do you have a link? How do you not remember how much you paid?

Bobc31
12-02-17, 22:33
How the heck are we supposed to know the name of the lady you saw and what you paid? Really?Pine Tree hasn't advertised on BP since Nov. 1 and when you call the number is no longer in use.

FlxGuy
12-03-17, 08:23
With all the reports of sexual harassment naming politicians, entertainers and corporate guys whether this will increase the demand for AMP and the commercial sex trade in general. What was once a harmless office flirtation may now be interpreted as harassment and someone will end up losing their job over the matter. You will think twice before starting up an office romance and even then you might jeopardize your career over it. It's a different world out there and navigating it just got harder.

SzForLife
12-03-17, 23:45
Pine Tree hasn't advertised on BP since Nov. 1 and when you call the number is no longer in use.I noticed that also. I was there about 3 months ago, paid the. 7 door fee. MMS interviewed me on the wsy to the room. Got undressed and laid facedown. Young Korean came in, 8/10. Name was Joyce (or Choy), Walked on my back for 20 minutes then told me to flip. Straight up adked ne what I wanted. I asked for menu. She said 1. 6 for everything. I didn't have that kind of cash in hand so she asked for a credit card. I told her she was crazy. Took. 5 for a standard finish.

I asked her if she knew they were busted earlier this year, and she had no idea.

The Pine Tree foot massage place out west sometimes used the same photo of the girl in the bikini on BP.

BTW, long time lurker. Nice to meet you all, LOL.

Hajima
12-04-17, 00:29
Long time lurker, first time posting and part time hobbiest. Had my first dream at Golden on Chicago and a previous review was right on. They now have a table shower which is a great way to get to know the MT. Mindy or Mandy was very hands on and one of the best massages I've had in a while. She's not shy and I was uncovered most of the time. I've never been milked before and it make me happy real fast. There are a couple Thai girls there. Saw one and I'd love try her out (thinner than Mindy and top heavy). Was told that everyone gives a great massage. They've been open a couple of months so I think that they're trying to make everyone happy. She's still a little cautious. Asked if I was LEO. No one every asked me that before. Enjoy my friends!

ChgoGuySouth
12-04-17, 04:46
Are there two Lucys? An older one and a younger one? I'm running into conflicting reviews talking about the same person. She's or both of them are in Chinatown.

Walker333
12-04-17, 14:25
Long time lurker, first time posting and part time hobbiest. Had my first dream at Golden on Chicago and a previous review was right on. They now have a table shower which is a great way to get to know the MT. Mindy or Mandy was very hands on and one of the best massages I've had in a while. She's not shy and I was uncovered most of the time. I've never been milked before and it make me happy real fast. There are a couple Thai girls there. Saw one and I'd love try her out (thinner than Mindy and top heavy). Was told that everyone gives a great massage. They've been open a couple of months so I think that they're trying to make everyone happy. She's still a little cautious. Asked if I was LEO. No one every asked me that before. Enjoy my friends!What was the damage?

In addition to TS, Do they have a standing shower?

Jayp80
12-04-17, 17:22
What was the damage?

In addition to TS, Do they have a standing shower?Saw them after the report here, got there and there was a guy in the room and one on the way. Was told to sit in on their couch outside one of the rooms and saw dude walk out. A bit akward but whatever. Massage was good an I saw they had a Ts but it wasn't hooked up yet. I got a massage from the taller of the two, she asked if I was LEO like report below. Standard finish with a finger in the brown eye for extra measure. While I was there I could hear the other girl with a guy chatting and flirting it up. While my girl was cleaning the room I heard her talking to a monger on the phone who was asking for the back door to be left open (literally) I guess he didn't want the eyes watching him from the street.

DMichaels69
12-04-17, 17:32
Back door left open. Man up and go in the front door or hand in your man card, LOL.

Saw them after the report here, got there and there was a guy in the room and one on the way. Was told to sit in on their couch outside one of the rooms and saw dude walk out. A bit akward but whatever. Massage was good an I saw they had a Ts but it wasn't hooked up yet. I got a massage from the taller of the two, she asked if I was LEO like report below. Standard finish with a finger in the brown eye for extra measure. While I was there I could hear the other girl with a guy chatting and flirting it up. While my girl was cleaning the room I heard her talking to a monger on the phone who was asking for the back door to be left open (literally) I guess he didn't want the eyes watching him from the street.

Walker333
12-04-17, 17:52
Saw them after the report here, got there and there was a guy in the room and one on the way. Was told to sit in on their couch outside one of the rooms and saw dude walk out. A bit akward but whatever. Massage was good an I saw they had a Ts but it wasn't hooked up yet. I got a massage from the taller of the two, she asked if I was LEO like report below. Standard finish with a finger in the brown eye for extra measure. While I was there I could hear the other girl with a guy chatting and flirting it up. While my girl was cleaning the room I heard her talking to a monger on the phone who was asking for the back door to be left open (literally) I guess he didn't want the eyes watching him from the street.NO TS ".

Too many eyes ".

The brown eye treatment (a rarity nowadays) ".

The score is 2:1, against the place.

Jayp80
12-04-17, 18:53
NO TS ".

Too many eyes ".

The brown eye treatment (a rarity nowadays) ".

The score is 2:1, against the place.There is a TS now, I parked right in front of the place (it's on Chicago ave but not too much traffic that far west at least at night) brown eye I was asked before insertion.

Hajima
12-04-17, 20:59
There is a TS now, I parked right in front of the place (it's on Chicago ave but not too much traffic that far west at least at night) brown eye I was asked before insertion.Damage was. 75 with TS. . 60 tip because it was seriously a great massage. A rarity from my experience over the past few years. The TS is a recent addition. But I suppose that it can be moved for a standing shower.

DMichaels69
12-04-17, 22:11
I had to stop the last one who launched a finger up there for the obvious region. LOL.

There is a TS now, I parked right in front of the place (it's on Chicago ave but not too much traffic that far west at least at night) brown eye I was asked before insertion.

HighHopes312
12-05-17, 08:48
Went to Gunn recently. Drew a 40 sish short haired mt.

Spent about 15 minutes massaging, rest of time "teaching" me how to get HE and prove I'm not LE, including by touching me downstairs. Wouldn't finish me, though, "just in case. ".

Will not repeat.

DMichaels69
12-05-17, 15:15
Same old shizzle. I don't know how these places stay open.

Spent about 15 minutes massaging, rest of time "teaching" me how to get HE and prove I'm not LE, including by touching me downstairs. Wouldn't finish me, though, "just in case. ".
Will not repeat.

Jadedone
12-05-17, 15:42

Will not repeat.Sounds like BT that spams this board from time to time. Last time I saw her, she teased and then said "we don't do THAT here". Even though she had in the past. Shorted me on time. Then had the nerve to get upset with her $10 tip.

MotorCityMan
12-05-17, 18:58

Spent about 15 minutes massaging, rest of time "teaching" me how to get HE and prove I'm not LE, including by touching me downstairs. Wouldn't finish me, though, "just in case. "

Will not repeat.You mean the one on gunnison? I went there and got a pretty lady who gave a good massage, big tease, and then as soon as the flip, the short ugly one hollered something at her which apparently meant she had to cut it short. WTF! Something weird about that place. Didn't like the covers on the table either. Its a dive.

MotorCityMan
12-05-17, 18:59
So what is the front runner for AMP in Chicago now? Near north pref.

JrHickey
12-06-17, 18:49
This is a shot in the dark, but for several years I was a loyal client of a MT named Elisa, who was was half-Mexican and half-Colombian and in her late 20's or early 30's. She worked at New Life Spa on Diversey and before that at Rose's (same management) at Ashland and Augusta. She was the only non-Asian provider I ever saw there. At any rate, I took a break from the business and have lost her contact info (I switched google voice accounts) and she is no longer at New Life. I was wondering if anyone might have it or know how to reach her or if she is still providing massages.

ChineseDragon
12-06-17, 19:22
Went to AMP in the city twice. Got 22 yr old under 100 lb spinner. First time naked HJ. What would you tip her. She says come back. So I did and on my stomach she reaches under and starts massaging Jr. So I flip myself she gets naked and grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. So I insert my fingers in her wet pussy. What would you tip for that unsolicited extra? I am asking what you will tip. Don't get mad if I don't tell you location or name. I don't want LEO paying a visit!! Cause they do read these post!

Sam Spade
12-06-17, 23:02
Went to AMP in the city twice. Got 22 yr old under 100 lb spinner. First time naked HJ. What would you tip her. She says come back. So I did and on my stomach she reaches under and starts massaging Jr. So I flip myself she gets naked and grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. So I insert my fingers in her wet pussy. What would you tip for that unsolicited extra? I am asking what you will tip. Don't get mad if I don't tell you location or name. I don't want LEO paying a visit!! Cause they do read these post!5 for the first, . 7 for the second. I suppose she'd want more, since you're describing her as young.

Sam Spade
12-06-17, 23:11
A bit akward but whatever.Yes, I know the feeling. And in the USA, you'll notice that the mammasan and the girls do their best to keep you from talking to, seeing, and especially hearing the other gentlemen callers. But I encourage you to take a trip to Germany. When I was in Frankfurt last year I went to an AMP. Really different experience. I had to wait and another gent came in and he had to wait. He's on his phone, I'm on my phone. In the background we can hear another gent reaching for the sky. He just shakes his head, looks at me and gives a little laugh. I laugh as well. My turn. Best massage I'd had in a long time given by a 40 ish Chinese woman. While on the table I hear the waiting room gent be greeted by his therapist, and it sounded very friendly. When the massage was done she turns to me and just says, in broken English, German, Chinese, "You wa hajob? You wan job?

Different standards when you don't have LEO on your back.

ChineseDragon
12-07-17, 00:17
She never talked about how much. I tipped her 100. Cute great body nice to talk to.

5 for the first, . 7 for the second. I suppose she'd want more, since you're describing her as young.

DMichaels69
12-07-17, 09:06
You have tipped this before which is too much for a naked HJ and probably the same place as you posted before where you over tipped.

She never talked about how much. I tipped her 100. Cute great body nice to talk to.

Walker333
12-07-17, 16:22
Went to AMP in the city twice. Got 22 yr old under 100 lb spinner. First time naked HJ. What would you tip her. She says come back. So I did and on my stomach she reaches under and starts massaging Jr. So I flip myself she gets naked and grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. So I insert my fingers in her wet pussy. What would you tip for that unsolicited extra? I am asking what you will tip. Don't get mad if I don't tell you location or name. I don't want LEO paying a visit!! Cause they do read these post!Another dream with at the mysterious place with the mysterious girl.

Walker333
12-07-17, 16:44
Went to Golden on Chicago in Chicago. Called on an advertised number 3 times, but had no answer. Few min later someone from there called me back from a different number. Parked on a street, was greeted by an early forty, very serious women. No smile, just strict business. 60 for an hour. The TS doesn't exist, only standing. Clean, very brightly lighted room. (completely uncovered windows).

Mt. Late 20, early 30, less serious, walked in in 15 min. Massage (very fast rubbing) was actually not bad, but close to "0" teasing, and keeping distance, so, I couldn't touch her.

On the flip the same song and me, sad and completely covered. At some point she announced "the end", I pointed to a part that she ignored completely, she was not insulted, just an opposit, immediately, silently, with some unmistakable mimicking, incurred how much would she get, declined 40 and 50. I said, ok, thanks, no problem, she left the room to bring a hot towel, but upon returning, said "yes" , but "no touching" "only I touch you" were her exact words.

The job was mediocre. Overall 5-6/10. Wasn't shorted on time, although she has left the room a couple of times.

I'm not going to repeat in a nearest future.

DMichaels69
12-07-17, 17:12
I would have declined that. She needs to accept the tip with no comments like that. Get a job as a waitress.

Went to Golden on Chicago in Chicago. Called on an advertised number 3 times, but had no answer. Few min later someone from there called me back from a different number. Parked on a street, was greeted by an early forty, very serious women. No smile, just strict business. 60 for an hour. The TS doesn't exist, only standing. Clean, very brightly lighted room. (completely uncovered windows).

Mt. Late 20, early 30, less serious, walked in in 15 min. Massage (very fast rubbing) was actually not bad, but close to "0" teasing, and keeping distance, so, I couldn't touch her.

On the flip the same song and me, sad and completely covered. At some point she announced "the end", I pointed to a part that she ignored completely, she was not insulted, just an opposit, immediately, silently, with some unmistakable mimicking, incurred how much would she get, declined 40 and 50. I said, ok, thanks, no problem, she left the room to bring a hot towel, but upon returning, said "yes" , but "no touching" "only I touch you" were her exact words.

The job was mediocre. Overall 5-6/10. Wasn't shorted on time, although she has left the room a couple of times.

I'm not going to repeat in a nearest future.

Shorty58
12-07-17, 18:25

I'm not going to repeat in a nearest future.I was at Golden on Monday, one taller young 20's athletic girl gave a great massage and on flip asked if I wanted legs massaged or "over there" I told her over there and she asked for 60. I said we'll see how good and she gave me a great HJ with otc roaming. No other extras available, I did ask. Pretty good job, nice girl, was there 15 minutes over my hour too.

Jayp80
12-08-17, 01:18
Another dream with at the mysterious place with the mysterious girl.That bit at h is giving up all the pu $$why.

Al Bundy78
12-08-17, 11:24
Went to AMP in the city twice. Got 22 yr old under 100 lb spinner. First time naked HJ. What would you tip her. She says come back. So I did and on my stomach she reaches under and starts massaging Jr. So I flip myself she gets naked and grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy. So I insert my fingers in her wet pussy. What would you tip for that unsolicited extra? I am asking what you will tip. Don't get mad if I don't tell you location or name. I don't want LEO paying a visit!! Cause they do read these post!I think these are bogus reports just to rack up a larger number of posts and have senior status. The no Intel posts are pointless, even if they are entertaining to read. OK.

OrdLover
12-08-17, 14:09
Hello everyone first time poster in this section. Being hearing some good thing about Golden so I decided to take the jump. I got there and door was locked. Had to ring the bell and waited for a minute or so. Then this small and cute Asian girl answers the door. Her name was something like Cindy. I was like sold. She asks how long and I said 1 hour since I read that is the way to get a HE. Takes off shoes and noticed a second pair of shoes and she guides me to room and closed it. No directions. So I got ready and laid on the table. 5 minutes later nobody. And that when it dawned on me that she was still with another client. So after 15 minutes she comes in and started the massage. Try small talk but nope she barely speaks English. The massage was actually good. About 45 minutes in she flips me over and starts on the front. So I ask what on menu and how much. She just smiled at me. And I was like fucked no he. So I pointed at the little man and she understood it. And I ask how much she said nothing and started a HJ. And what a HJ. I was able to toc- touch over clothing is that the right term. I blew my load after a couple minutes. She exited and comes back with hot towels and started cleaning me off. So I tipped her 40. Then I left. Went back the next day to see Mandy. Ring the door and a smoking hot curvy Asian answers the door. This time I ask for 30 minutes. She leads me into a room and told me I had to wait because she was with a client. At least this time I was notify about it. So wait for about 15 to 20 minutes. She saddles on top of me and starts the massage. Very good massage and her ass was sliding all over my body. I loved it. Then she did that brown eye thing. Not my thing I told her. Then she flip me over then HJ. I touched everything over the clothing. During the massage she was on phone couple of time. It annoying. Everything done in about under 30 minutes. And the HJ was ok. During I ask for any extra and she said no only massage. So in the end I was shorted on time so I tipped her 10. Then she looks at me and saids 60. Me thinking ok add another 10. Then she saids 60 for tip. WTF. So I just gave her another 20 and say that it. I doubted I will be going back. 45 for house and her 60 tip that is $. If I add a 20-40 I can get massage and FS at aamp.

BenBeck
12-08-17, 18:54
I think these are bogus reports just to rack up a larger number of posts and have senior status. The no Intel posts are pointless, even if they are entertaining to read. OK.Whatever you think of ChineseDragon's posting style, it's not about getting senior status, he already has it.

Pilatus65
12-09-17, 13:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CarGuy82
12-09-17, 19:51
http://nadignewspapers.com/2017/12/03/local-crime-from-17th-district-11-29-17/

TheRedStar
12-09-17, 21:58
Found this place while going to get my car serviced and caught it in the corner of my eye. Called the lady sound young. Got my oil changed and went there got the hour. Was greeted by older lady late 30's to mid 40's 6/10. While pay a younger lady come out (she's 26 found out later) had to wait 15-20 minutes the place was cold. Finally older lady starts and mid way through she switch with the younger girl nice massage could have been better. On flip face massage and she nods and I though it was code HE but turns out to be SS I have never been to a place like that I got the impression I would get a happier end. Would probably repeat just to make sure its SS only I get the feeling for right price come she will.

Walker333
12-10-17, 15:10
http://nadignewspapers.com/2017/12/03/local-crime-from-17th-district-11-29-17/I'd think there something happening there, so he was VERY unhappy.

JamesTChicago
12-10-17, 17:02
Anyone visit with Rose at LT yet? Looks pretty hot. PM me the details if you'd like. Thanks!

JamesTChicago
12-10-17, 17:05
Visited with Rachel a couple weeks back. The pic is not in that ad below but sometimes is. She is definitely not the girl in the picture. The picture is a hot body and hers was far from it.

Very sweet girl though and good finish.

This was my first visit to this place. Are all the pictures deceptive? Pms are fine.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-sunday-sneak-away-and-play-312-343-4894-open-late-call-now-eva-2day/52121672

Stay safe!

James.

Jayp80
12-10-17, 17:14
Visited with Rachel a couple weeks back. The pic is not in that ad below but sometimes is. She is definitely not the girl in the picture. The picture is a hot body and hers was far from it.

Very sweet girl though and good finish.

This was my first visit to this place. Are all the pictures deceptive? Pms are fine.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-sunday-sneak-away-and-play-312-343-4894-open-late-call-now-eva-2day/52121672

Stay safe!

James.Been in business for years the manager / coordinator provides as well if a girl isn't present (she's kinda big but nice), she usually has a set of good looking early to mid-20's chicks of various ethnicities. The pictures are generally real but they don't show faces, these pics are obviously fake.

Side note there was a dude that used to fish for information about what we assumed to be his girl that was working there... would ask how much you paid and what services were provided.

JamesTChicago
12-10-17, 17:17
Visited with Natalia recently. She gave the best massage I've ever had at LT. I know that's not saying much but I was impressed. Very sexy body and beautiful face. Decent finish. Nothing more was on the table. At least not for me. Sorry I probably should have made this one post when I asked about Rose below.

Stay safe!

James.

OrdLover
12-10-17, 18:35
I got some question about Linda spa at Irving and Western and Beijing at Irving and Pulaski. Most the reviews are really old. Nothing really recent. Linda are the ladies there granny or young girl? And what is menu there? Same thing for Beijing what is the menu there. You can PM.

Walker333
12-11-17, 09:06
I got some question about Linda spa at Irving and Western and Beijing at Irving and Pulaski. Most the reviews are really old. Nothing really recent. Linda are the ladies there granny or young girl? And what is menu there? Same thing for Beijing what is the menu there. You can PM.The BP ads are pretty modest in both cases, and that could at a happy sign.

MoneyT
12-11-17, 10:28
Visited with Natalia recently. She gave the best massage I've ever had at LT. I know that's not saying much but I was impressed. Very sexy body and beautiful face. Decent finish. Nothing more was on the table. At least not for me. Sorry I probably should have made this one post when I asked about Rose below.

Stay safe!

James.Excellent massage but no extras available. I saw her on her last visit.

Jayp80
12-11-17, 12:33
Been in business for years the manager / coordinator provides as well if a girl isn't present (she's kinda big but nice), she usually has a set of good looking early to mid-20's chicks of various ethnicities. The pictures are generally real but they don't show faces, these pics are obviously fake.

Side note there was a dude that used to fish for information about what we assumed to be his girl that was working there... would ask how much you paid and what services were provided.If you google the number and look at previous picture, the ones where the girls are facing similar looking walls with a light to create a shadow are real pictures taken from their location.

ThrilHouse
12-11-17, 18:15
Use to be a semi regular with them. Then one day got appointment then went dark. Tried about a month ago again but same got appointment then dark. Girls are decent to good looking, pricing varies. No Msog at least for me. At that price it wasn't expected.

Never had the owner provide, did have one girl try and see me outside of the business from there but wasn't worth the trouble.

FlxGuy
12-12-17, 06:59
I got some question about Linda spa at Irving and Western and Beijing at Irving and Pulaski. Most the reviews are really old. Nothing really recent. Linda are the ladies there granny or young girl? And what is menu there? Same thing for Beijing what is the menu there. You can PM.I saw Linda a few times many years ago. She was younger and cute and tall. Maybe not a granny yet but the years have a way to catch up whether you want them to or not. Her menu was limited though I tried my best to expand that horizon. Needless to say I have moved on to more fertile ground.

Member #6027
12-12-17, 10:52
Given its west loop location I've been meaning to try Green Spa for a while now. Reviews on this forum have been decent. Not bad, but not great.

Anyway, I went in the other day and had a great experience. Greeted at the door by a nice looking (maybe early 30's) MT. I paid for the hour. I accepted the offer of the table shower, and got a very thorough washing -- head to toe and everywhere in between. After she dried me off she took me back for the massage, and it was very good- a nice combination of deep tissue and teasing. After about 45 min she tells me to flip, and before long she is working on Jr. No asking, no negotiation. She just went for it. An excellent job, with nice OTC roaming (didn't try for more, so don't know if more is available). When I was done she went back to massaging me for the remainder of the time.

I think the MT said her name was Dana, but I'm not sure if I heard that right (and when looking at other sites I don't see that name listed, so I might be wrong). Anyway, I liked this place a lot. Will definitely repeat.

Lokkin4
12-13-17, 13:51
I have 3 that engage the brown eye as part of their routine. Anybody up for trades. Pm me.

MWiggly2
12-13-17, 18:15
I have 3 that engage the brown eye as part of their routine. Anybody up for trades. Pm me.Your inbox is full. Probably from this post.

I've been looking for girls offering the brown eye. Unfortunately I have none to share. Would you be willing to give me their 411 - rates and details?

SpaSearch
12-14-17, 00:14
TOFTT today at this place that's been advertising on Craigslist. See attached photo since the ads go down after a few days. The place is located in the 6100 block of Roosevelt Road in Oak Park.

The Good: 1) The photo of the girl in the ad may actually be the girl who did the massage. If not, at least the girl was very pretty and looked a lot like the girl in the photo. Not sure why the ad says, "Latina" because she is Caribbean. 2) Good price of. 60 for 60 minutes.

The Bad: 1) The girl pictured in the ad has her boobs hanging out in that photo. The girl who did the massage had them completely covered by a crew neck sweater. 2) No accidental contact whatsoever during the massage. No parts of her body other than her hands ever came into contact with my body, and her hands never got close to the goods. 3) No face cradle cover.

The Ugly: 1) She was 20 minutes late to the appointment so I had to sit in my car wait for her. 2) She wore a pair of rubber gloves during the massage. Yuch! 3) After she was done massaging my back, she told me to flip over and said that she would be right back. She left the room, and after 10 minutes was still not back. Realizing this massage was not going in the direction I had hoped for, I just got dressed and left. Then she called me on the phone and said she was back now and ready to finished the massage. I told her no thanks. She said next time she will be sure to give me extras time. I told her there would be no next time and that I would be sure to post this review of the service she provided to keep others from making the same mistake.

Walker333
12-14-17, 09:02
I have 3 that engage the brown eye as part of their routine. Anybody up for trades. Pm me.Why don't you specify what exactly that brown eye engagement includes, because there are so many possibilities variations, and then we decide if we would decide about a possible trade in.

DMichaels69
12-14-17, 09:08
This is a good example of the sad state of the MP scene. She was late and then left, WTF. She wasted your time and then says she will make it up to you which I'm sure is a bunch of bs. So she got 60 out of you and obviously did not care about a tip. What you did is a small step in making the MP scene good again, maybe even great. Hobbyists need to take back our hobby and let these idiots know if you play stupid games this is what happens.

TOFTT today at this place that's been advertising on Craigslist. See attached photo since the ads go down after a few days. The place is located in the 6100 block of Roosevelt Road in Oak Park.

The Good: 1) The photo of the girl in the ad may actually be the girl who did the massage. If not, at least the girl was very pretty and looked a lot like the girl in the photo. Not sure why the ad says, "Latina" because she is Caribbean. 2) Good price of. 60 for 60 minutes.

The Bad: 1) The girl pictured in the ad has her boobs hanging out in that photo. The girl who did the massage had them completely covered by a crew neck sweater. 2) No accidental contact whatsoever during the massage. No parts of her body other than her hands ever came into contact with my body, and her hands never got close to the goods. 3) No face cradle cover.

The Ugly: 1) She was 20 minutes late to the appointment so I had to sit in my car wait for her. 2) She wore a pair of rubber gloves during the massage. Yuch! 3) After she was done massaging my back, she told me to flip over and said that she would be right back. She left the room, and after 10 minutes was still not back. Realizing this massage was not going in the direction I had hoped for, I just got dressed and left. Then she called me on the phone and said she was back now and ready to finished the massage. I told her no thanks. She said next time she will be sure to give me extras time. I told her there would be no next time and that I would be sure to post this review of the service she provided to keep others from making the same mistake.

BlueUc
12-14-17, 10:50
Rubber gloves during the massage? That is enough to make you get up and walk out. So she calls you to say she is back. Where the hell did she go for so long? Did she really think you were going to say, Oh Ok let met turn around and come back. LOL.

Walker333
12-14-17, 11:55

The Ugly: 1) She was 20 minutes late to the appointment so I had to sit in my car wait for her. 2) She wore a pair of rubber gloves during the massage. Yuch! 3) After she was done massaging my back, she told me to flip over and said that she would be right back. She left the room, and after 10 minutes was still not back. Realizing this massage was not going in the direction I had hoped for, I just got dressed and left. Then she called me on the phone and said she was back now and ready to finished the massage. I told her no thanks. She said next time she will be sure to give me extras time. I told her there would be no next time and that I would be sure to post this review of the service she provided to keep others from making the same mistake.I'd call it a rip off and posted accordingly. She stole 1/3 of your 60 by leaving earlier, moreover I'd never waited for 20 min. She must have been on time, it's you, the client, who can come in late. Thanks for the report Man, and good luck.

DMichaels69
12-14-17, 12:31
You get an extra plus for this.

I'd call it a rip off and posted accordingly. She stole 1/3 of your 60 by leaving earlier, moreover I'd never waited for 20 min. She must have been on time, it's you, the client, who can come in late. Thanks for the report Man, and good luck.

Walker333
12-14-17, 13:46
Went to Golden again, although, after the first visit I was going to stay away from this place. Desire to see Mandy, after reading all the reports about her services, took over the resolution not to return to the spot, at least for some time. Called ahead and specifically pointed that I'd like to see Mandy. The lady on the other end confirmed that she is available and made an appointment accordingly. I arrived on time. Probably the same person who answered the phone 30 min earlier said that she did not receive any phone calls, but, nevertheless, agreed to get Mandy, if I agree to wait a few minutes because she with the another client. Mandy appeared shortly. Actually Mandy came in together with the one that greeted me. At that time I was already on the table naked and uncovered. For some reasons they both stared forcefully convince me to agree to a 4 hands service. After I refused, they even offered to reduce price, but I still politely declined. Finally, Mandy started to do her massage. The actual massage was OK, nothing special, but OK. With very limited, if any, teasing On the flip she provided the standard finish without any hesitation. She seems like an nice girl, but slightly overweight, with short boyish haircut of a bizarre yellow color. Her hands are covered with extensive tattoo, I noticed some piercing, and her whole look reminded me late a 80th pank rocker. As I said above, the actual massage and the handshake were ok, but lazy, very unenthusiastic, and rather mechanical. Maybe she was tired or sleepy, although I arrived around noon. Since the the ts was not available I took a standing shower, which is located inside of the toiled in the same very small room. Water from the shower head is running right on the toiled.

An overall experience, taking in consideration 60+40 price, is acceptable, but mediocre by all means. The place can be attended, but only a last resort.

OrdLover
12-14-17, 17:52
Went to Golden again, although, after the first visit I was going to stay away from this place. Desire to see Mandy, after reading all the reports about her services, took over the resolution not to return to the spot, at least for some time. Called ahead and specifically pointed that I'd like to see Mandy. The lady on the other end confirmed that she is available and made an appointment accordingly. I arrived on time. Probably the same person who answered the phone 30 min earlier said that she did not receive any phone calls, but, nevertheless, agreed to get Mandy, if I agree to wait a few minutes because she with the another client. Mandy appeared shortly. Actually Mandy came in together with the one that greeted me. At that time I was already on the table naked and uncovered. For some reasons they both stared forcefully convince me to agree to a 4 hands service. After I refused, they even offered to reduce price, but I still politely declined. Finally, Mandy started to do her massage. The actual massage was OK, nothing special, but OK. With very limited, if any, teasing On the flip she provided the standard finish without any hesitation. She seems like an nice girl, but slightly overweight, with short boyish haircut of a bizarre yellow color. Her hands are covered with extensive tattoo, I noticed some piercing, and her whole look reminded me late a 80th pank rocker. As I said above, the actual massage and the handshake were ok, but lazy, very unenthusiastic, and rather mechanical. Maybe she was tired or sleepy, although I arrived around noon..That doesn't sound like Mandy. I trying to remember if she had any tattoo. I don't think so. Here I know. Did she do a brown eye? I know that she did to me and couple other mongers without asking.

Walker333
12-15-17, 00:40
That doesn't sound like Mandy. I trying to remember if she had any tattoo. I don't think so. Here I know. Did she do a brown eye? I know that she did to me and couple other mongers without asking.I've never seen the girl before, but she said ther name is Mandy, an no brown eye, but a lot of bright tattoo. What can I say, maybe they are full of shit there, that would not surprise me.

IllMatic80
12-15-17, 04:36
I've never seen the girl before, but she said ther name is Mandy, an no brown eye, but a lot of bright tattoo. What can I say, maybe they are full of shit there, that would not surprise me.Yeah Mandy doesn't have colored hair and she's not overweight. The other girls are probably jealous because Mandy is the main attraction there and they want in on the action.

Lokkin4
12-15-17, 13:13
Why don't you specify what exactly that brown eye engagement includes, because there are so many possibilities variations, and then we decide if we would decide about a possible trade in.Well just a good rubbing that lasts more than a few minutes or is glanced over. I have found a few that pay speacial attention to the area and seem to like it.

Selforen11
12-15-17, 15:43

So I checked this place out the other day. Text to set up appointment, call for address. 2 good reviews on here was enough for me, even with a high price tag. They are currently running $20 off the nuru + bath option, but it's still pricey. But like the milkwaukee ave / bucktown / printer's row / LT girls, they are young / hot and some people don't mind paying a little extra for that once in a while. I went with the hh option.

For me, the pros ended there with the looks (she was gorgeous, solid 9/10 irl). Well, the girl was also nice and flirty. I did honestly enjoy my time with her but I felt like she was trying to upsell me the whole time. She said I could upgrade to a GFE for an extra $ but that puts it in the "not worth it" ballpark for me, personally. Also, she told me more than once about the benefits of scheduling a longer appointment. It wasn't pushy per se, but I didn't really like it.

Other cons: like the first reviewer said, I showed up on time and the "mamasan" (I'm assuming since she was older and didn't look like any of the other girls) was confused who I was. I had to wait about 10 minutes. Not horrible, but that shouldn't happen. At least I got the girl I requested though. They also do a poor job of shuttling customers. I bumped into other girls with dudes more than once. I'd like to avoid that when I'm out and about. The actual nuru room was also slightly dirty. It smelled of old sweat, so they should probably deep clean the room. Then the turkish bath itself was super short and insufficient. I was still very oily after the bath.

All said, I would probably repeat LOL. I'm the kind of weirdo that prefers a nice HJ to FS, the location is super convenient for me, the girls are very attractive (I saw about 5 of them when I was walking around in there, I liked them all). When I go back, I would probably just get a normal massage for an hour since all I care about is the view. So ultimately I would recommend, as long as you are aware of the shortcomings (mostly the price tag) and are okay with it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-bath-take-20-off/79047932

.I went to the spa near Balbo & Michigan the other day. Met with Yara, who is extremely friendly and attractive (9+, plus a cute accent). Caught a glimpse of another girl there who appeared to be equally attractive. Got the standard massage and left happy and relaxed. Based upon the above review I knew what the deal was going in so the attempted upsell was not a bother. Declined the additional items in the menu, which would have been fun but sounded pricy. Overall it was a pleasant experience, mainly because of how hot the MT was. I'd say worth trying at least once.

TheRedStar
12-15-17, 20:40
I went to the spa near Balbo & Michigan the other day. Met with Yara, who is extremely friendly and attractive (9+, plus a cute accent). Caught a glimpse of another girl there who appeared to be equally attractive. Got the standard massage and left happy and relaxed. Based upon the above review I knew what the deal was going in so the attempted upsell was not a bother. Declined the additional items in the menu, which would have been fun but sounded pricy. Overall it was a pleasant experience, mainly because of how hot the MT was. I'd say worth trying at least once.Was it a legit nuru?

SaladHermit
12-16-17, 01:37
I saw the new girl Bree at LT last night, she is a petite spinner type with perky medium-small tits, dark long hair, olive complexion and a great ass. She was super friendly and very talkative. She didn't offer any sort of extra service above a massage with a HE, but she allowed me to touch her. The HJ she gave was great.

TheRedStar
12-16-17, 02:25
Beijing spa.

Massage was good a lot of oil and a small room. No extras room was really cold.

This is the last time I'm try with the lady there she never shows me the menu. I know she has one because she moved from the on location on ashland with got close by the city.

Sister spa.

I was in the middle of checking out all of the spas on Chicago this was the last one at 9:00 pm and the sign said close at 10 pm. Hit the bell the lady came to the door and looked me up and down and said "we are closing" I think it was because it was late and I'm a tall person like over 6 ft she thought I was up to something other than a rub and tug.

Both of these places I just would not go. Sister may be have potential.

TheRedStar
12-16-17, 02:34
Is was late must have been 2 to 4 weeks ago. As I was walking up roughly around 9 ish it seem like the lady was leaving. She was a beautiful 5 ft lady wearing a skirt as she was locking the door I ask was I too late she looked me up and down and said not at all opened up. I opt for 1/2 with the ts nice friends massage and left happy I think it was 45-55 if I can remember right. Will repeat my be more to have.

TheRedStar
12-16-17, 02:46
Went to green spa 2 days in a row saw Lisa mid to late 30's teeth not so good but ill give her a strong 7 nice ass and tit.

Massage was really good she has nice hands.

Thurs. I took the 1/2 to see how it was and because I wanted to see Mandy at golden (funny Story next post) parking is about the only thing I could complain about Lisa nice massage not testing until the end and asked me to flip this is where I have a new approach to going about extras I just flip look whoever in the eye and let them do there thing she has a method I really like (I came back the next day LOL) she made me feel real relax and table shower was an extra 10.45+10+55.

Fri. Walked in saw Lisa again a better more thorough and on flip I pulled up her shirt and pulled out her. And sucked on them while she was making me happy 65+65.

TheRedStar
12-16-17, 03:13
Ok so I've been hearing about Mandy this and Mandy that so I wanted to try it out for my self. First I've been to golden a few time and earlier this year they had a euro lady there and she was really good this wound have been before they got the TS installed. If ANYONE can help me out with finder her I would greatly be thankful and I can return the favor she is from Moldova.

Ok so I text my friend who was actually the first Lady who gave me a massage she went by a different name at a location. I ask her is Mandy work she said yes so I asked her is she's new and I was told no. I got to thinking why haven't I had her. This was yesterday the same Thursday I had Lisa from green. Get there and she answers the door (my friend) and I get the hour thinking I haven't had her in awhile. So just before she starts and we catch up. The doorbell ring and hears the guy talking about the called he made. She tells me he made he's appointment before me and I get stuck with the thin lady who name I keep forget, but she's nice looking and toned. I don't have a problem with her its just her thin arms make her elbows able to pin-point where ever she wants them. Overall nice massage flip and we dance the dance most people do. 65+65.

Once I was finish with my table shower I get to the front and see my friend and we talk and I ask her who is Mandy she laughs and says I'm Mandy me and her laughs.

You guys please treat her nice and tip well. I can't tell you what's on the menu. But YMMV however but recent post you know the dance. oh and she does not have tattoos (Mandy)

If anyone want to know place that do brown eye stuff pm me I can share some places.

Hobbyist256
12-16-17, 12:23
I saw the new girl Bree at LT last night, she is a petite spinner type with perky medium-small tits, dark long hair, olive complexion and a great ass. She was super friendly and very talkative. She didn't offer any sort of extra service above a massage with a HE, but she allowed me to touch her. The HJ she gave was great.Thanks for the report! I've been wondering about her, but haven't bit the bullet yet because I hate paying the LT price without even knowing if any extras are going to be available.

VRooomBada
12-16-17, 20:25
Was it a legit nuru?When I went back at their old location on wabash, it was on an air mattress with regular oil, not the nuru gel. But it was legit in the sense it was b2 b gliding.

Selforen11
12-16-17, 20:28
Was it a legit nuru?I cannot speak to the nuru. I just got a standard massage.

VRooomBada
12-16-17, 20:30
I saw the new girl Bree at LT last night, she is a petite spinner type with perky medium-small tits, dark long hair, olive complexion and a great ass. She was super friendly and very talkative. She didn't offer any sort of extra service above a massage with a HE, but she allowed me to touch her. The HJ she gave was great.I think she doesn't work that much there. I tried seeing her early evening a little while back and she already went home haha. But I'm glad to see their roster quality improving again lately with the eye candy. Natalia, sonya, bree. So many on the to do list!

Selforen11
12-16-17, 22:22
I had an appointment with Jessica from Body Rubs Chicago yesterday. $180 for a 30 minute full nude massage w / mutual touch. It sounds like the 60 minute appointments are a little more adventurous (I did not get all of the details, but definitely no FS). Jessica is not the girl in the pictures, but if you like hot Latinas you will not be disappointed. Her body is nice and curvy, and she really knows how to show it off. Jessica is very friendly and has pretty good massage skills (HE was excellent). Location is an apartment with massage tables in the two bedrooms. It's a very comfortable setting. There was another MT there, but I did not see her. Overall it's a little pricy, but I think Jessica is worth it. I will revisit.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-sensual-b2b-with-new-emily-and-jessica-4-hand-available/55835353

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/home.html

Walker333
12-17-17, 13:21
Based upon my own observations and all previous reports I came to inevitable conclusion that no one here really knows who the fuck is Mandy. Who saw the real one? Does she really exist there?

IllMatic80
12-17-17, 13:43
Based upon my own observations and all previous reports I came to inevitable conclusion that no one here really knows who the fuck is Mandy. Who saw the real one? Does she really exist there?Trust me, she really works there. She's hot. You will definitely know once you meet her. Don't give up my brother. Good things come to those who stay persistent.

DMichaels69
12-17-17, 18:04
Its always interesting the confusion on who is who at these places.

Based upon my own observations and all previous reports I came to inevitable conclusion that no one here really knows who the fuck is Mandy. Who saw the real one? Does she really exist there?

TetonResearch
12-18-17, 13:49
I saw the new girl Bree at LT last night, she is a petite spinner type with perky medium-small tits, dark long hair, olive complexion and a great ass. She was super friendly and very talkative. She didn't offer any sort of extra service above a massage with a HE, but she allowed me to touch her. The HJ she gave was great.LT = logan? Base price massage is 160? Ooof.

Producer79
12-19-17, 13:33
Trust me, she really works there. She's hot. You will definitely know once you meet her. Don't give up my brother. Good things come to those who stay persistent.I saw her last Sunday. She couldn't give me a consistent day for when she is at work. Best bet is to go late in the evening. I went at 10 pm.

Producer79
12-19-17, 18:15
Based upon my own observations and all previous reports I came to inevitable conclusion that no one here really knows who the fuck is Mandy. Who saw the real one? Does she really exist there?I went to see her today and have solved the mystery. Mandy stated to me that there is a Mandy and Sandy there. Mandy is there on Tuesday and Thursday evenings after 2 and some Sunday evenings. She stretched the shit out of me and gave me an amazing HE in a weird position while mounting me. I will repeat often.

Producer79
12-19-17, 18:22
Trust me, she really works there. She's hot. You will definitely know once you meet her. Don't give up my brother. Good things come to those who stay persistent.She was worth the wait, it took me 2 times to get her. She is super cool as well.

Lokkin4
12-20-17, 00:27
I'm looking for an older lady that worked at Belmont. Name was Cici or Coco. Had a nice rack and was pretty. Had long hair she kept up. Best massage ever. Those chicks won't reveal where she went.

MrOip
12-20-17, 10:28
Guys,

I am going to be near O'Hare tomorrow night and see Belmont Spa is recommended. Can anyone tell me where it is? When I search BP massage for "Belmont" several options pop up that have to do with an address on or near Belmont, but none look like an AMP near O'Hare. Thanks.

JrHickey
12-20-17, 13:15
I saw her too. She is very attractive and friendly. That said, something about the experience was completely un-erotic for me. Business-like is not the right word for it, because she is very friendly. It is just that there was nothing that seemed remotely intimate about either the massage or the ending. I saw Natalia too and would recommend her much more highly.

LT = logan? Base price massage is 160? Ooof.

BenBeck
12-20-17, 15:56
Guys,

I am going to be near O'Hare tomorrow night and see Belmont Spa is recommended. Can anyone tell me where it is? When I search BP massage for "Belmont" several options pop up that have to do with an address on or near Belmont, but none look like an AMP near O'Hare. Thanks.It's in Lakeview, on Belmont. About 15 miles from ORD.

BB, out.

Biliator
12-20-17, 16:07
Guys, climbing into the wayback machine here but does anyone know what became of Maggie, who was at Mercy Accupuncture in Chinatown probably 5+ years ago? For anyone who's interested, I also used to see Lisa there (who's now "Kelly" at SXL) and CiCi (who, last I knew, works in Oak Park). But I'd love to know what happened to Maggie. Thanks.

NewCleve
12-20-17, 23:01
Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.

GreatGatsby
12-21-17, 00:28
Hello Friends,

I know this is probably not the correct thread, but I couldn't think of a better thread to post.

I am planning to visit Vancouver soon, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with AMPs there.

I would appreciate any info. Please feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance and stay safe!

GG.

Producer79
12-21-17, 06:41
Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.That was my one complaint, she jammed that finger without asking. I was like, I don't like this. LOL.

TallKidd
12-21-17, 08:47
Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.Is she caucasian or asian?

OrdLover
12-21-17, 21:47
The door wasn't lock like other places. Went in a girl came out her name was Gina. Plain looking went for the half hour. It was 45. Led me to a room. Man I got to said the room was creepy. A blue green light coming near the floor. Then she came in. And that light gave her a creepy look. Light rubbing on the back not much of a massage. A few minutes of that. Then she went for the legs. For the rest of the massage. And it was just light rubbing. Then the flip. She puts a towel on the little guy. I try touching her legs. She moves away and move to my legs again. So I ask her for extras and she says she doesn't to it. A waste of time. If it was a decent massage then I wouldn't mind. But a crappy massage of the legs no thanks.

OrdLover
12-21-17, 21:52
Went there late. Close to closing time. Door was locked rang the doorbell. A older lady answer the door. She was 40-50. Told her I come back another time. Told her I just notice she was closing.

OrdLover
12-21-17, 22:09
Went there the door was locked. Rang door bell and was buzz in. Pay for hh 45. Mamasan led me to a room. It was nice and small. Then a girl came in and turn down the lighting. It became very dim and I can't make out her face but she had a nice body. I ask her name and she mumbled something. The massage was ok. Then the flip. She teased the little guy. I ask her for extras then she says only HJ for 60. So I agree. Then she gets on table and pushes her breasts to my face and started the HJ. I could touch all over the clothing. Very nice body. Finish and continue with massage. Then led me out. When we got out the room I was surprised that the girl was pretty cute. I asked her name again and once again she mumbled something.

OrdLover
12-21-17, 22:19
Went there the door was locked. Rang the door bell. And a nice looking girl open the door. Can't remember her name. Went for HH 45. Led to a room. Nice and clean. Had a good massage. Then on the flipped she asked what I wanted. A little different. I asked for FS. And she told me 160. Went for it. She had nice b cup. Gave a nice slow CBJ. Then a standing doggy to finish it. A nice experience. Then at the end she gave me a small water.

OrdLover
12-21-17, 23:14
Went to this private spa. Call number and she gave the address. Went there and call again. A hot MILF came out and led me to the basement. Told me her one girl is busy. And I had to wait for awhile. Then I ask the MILF if she would work. She says no but then she checks me up and down. Then she changes her mind and says let go. She led me to a small and clean room. 85 for the hr. Then she got topless and an actual good massage. And she offer FS and I took it. Nice fun time but too expensive for my taste. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/x/59970498.

OrdLover
12-22-17, 00:08
Went there and the door is locked. Outside looks like an abandoned storefront. Lady opens the door. Older looking 30-40. Went for HH 45. Inside a clean and small room. Pretty good massage. Then flipped and 60 for HJ and she pops out her breast for me to play with. And at the end she offer a TS for 10. And I was like ok I try it once. And after trying it I was like "heh". Guys that loves ts must not ever try an aamp. The shower at aamp are A LOT BETTER.

OrdLover
12-22-17, 00:18
Went there door was locked. And parking was hard to find around that area. Saw Lisa on a recommendation. Hh for 45. She was ok looking. Room was big and clean. But gave a great massage and HJ for 40. Unique and slow HJ. Might go back if I need a massage.

TallKidd
12-22-17, 08:36
Went to this private spa. Call number and she gave the address. Went there and call again. A hot MILF came out and led me to the basement. Told me her one girl is busy. And I had to wait for awhile. Then I ask the MILF if she would work. She says no but then she checks me up and down. Then she changes her mind and says let go. She led me to a small and clean room. 85 for the hr. Then she got topless and an actual good massage. And she offer FS and I took it. Nice fun time but too expensive for my taste. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/x/59970498.What was the damage for FS?

NiteWolf
12-22-17, 12:50
Anybody know of any girl AMP that will allow anal?

BabyBoy2013
12-22-17, 21:21
Saw Mandy at golden. Looks are good. Great massage. Gave me a gift on my way out which I appreciated. Tipped her 60 for her effort. Didn't love the ass play but if that's your thing she's definitely down.Hey in my dream I also stopped in to see Ms Mandy. Not your average petite skinny Asian chick but still nice with curves. Not fat at all. Massage was pretty good, very friendly chick. Also prostate is available if that's your thing. 60 tip since the massage with stretching was good. Also met Selina she's more on the skinny side flat tummy not bad looking but looks older, think she got upset that I didn't pick her LOL. Anyways stay safe guys.

HobbyJoe
12-22-17, 22:41
Hi! I'm Hobbyjoe from TNAboard.com, I'm going to be visiting Chicagoland next week, Long Grove area, and would like to visit a local massage parlor. I'm hoping for a young, fit masseuse with strong hands. Any recommendations? Thanks!

HobbyJoe
12-22-17, 22:44
I'm coming through town, Long Grove area, and am looking for a great massage. Hoping to find a young, fit masseuse with great hands. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

TheRedStar
12-23-17, 04:09
Yesterday I stop at 3 places all on Chicago ave stopped at sister for 1/2 and saw ivy she is nice just had a kid, it was my first time but told her a friend told me about the place. Standard finish. Right after, walked down stopped by tao for 1/2 and idk her name on flip she just could not get the job done, so told her to stop. I told her to stop. She would not stop I literally had to hug her to stop repeating "its ok" LOL still tip her for the effort. Went to the last place, I'm not naming just because. Paid for 1/2 had to wait long time but it worked in my favor. She finally walks in and the bell ring and she accepts the guys and comes back to me and I convince her to let me give her a massage. She leave the room and kicks the other person out LOL, comes back back in and lays on the table. I convince her to take off her top and proceed to massage with a little Q&A. I was massage her back so I go for the legs only problem is she has pants on ask her to remove she said no, I thought I was getting somewhere LOL. So I get back to her back and arms and few minutes later she says okay gets up and its my turn so I choose to flip up and she's doing her thing and talking to me at the same time and I find out a little more about her and I taught her a new HE move and I grab her and moved her closer and she starts moaning its just me and her in the whole place. And she licks my chest then nipples so I decided to just SS while she was doing that and shot my load some got on me and I thought none got on her until I hopped ing the shower and she walks in and says "look!" LOL I shot my load in her hair wow too funny. Hopefully I didn't mess up future plans.

VRooomBada
12-23-17, 16:57
Hey in my dream I also stopped in to see Ms Mandy. Not your average petite skinny Asian chick but still nice with curves. Not fat at all. Massage was pretty good, very friendly chick. Also prostate is available if that's your thing. 60 tip since the massage with stretching was good. Also met Selina she's more on the skinny side flat tummy not bad looking but looks older, think she got upset that I didn't pick her LOL. Anyways stay safe guys.Stopped by this week and had a good time with selena, solid option for massage and HE. I much prefer her (very thin) versus the other lady there, who I thought was really fat.

WoodWorker9
12-23-17, 19:42
Stopped by this week and had a good time with selena, solid option for massage and HE. I much prefer her (very thin) versus the other lady there, who I thought was really fat.I also had Selena (originally went looking for Mindy). She was pretty great. Massage as OK. Not great but not bad. The HE was pretty good though. She made eye contact and moaned a little while performing. Wasn't disappointed.

ChicagoSin
12-23-17, 20:25
Hello all I've been a long time member but I have never posted however I figured I should start contributing as this is truthfully a great community and it's time I share with my fellow hobbyists.

As soon as I arrived the first sign of trouble was the fact that no one attended me. I really should have left however I allowed the "buddy" to make the decision and just as I was about to leave the owner and the masseuse showed up from the back out of nowhere as were "adjusting' there clothing. Did they just come back from the gym? I'll let all of you draw your own conclusions. I paid. 60 for the hr and after gazing carefully at this lovely masseuses combined with dim lighting and awkwardness I figured I was in for a decent time. I get ready to go and that's when it all went downhill. Firstly she wanted everything completely covered Bad Sign No. 1 and she left the door open partially open Bad Sign No. 2. The good thing about this massage was that it was "erotic" she definitely was attractive and she knew it however after all the build up which included some teasing and compliments about my body on the flip all I got was some grazing of my "buddy" and then as soon as she was done with my arms she stepped out of the room and wiped me down and said finished. I was left bewildered and confused and as I got dressed and left she was no longer there and of course there were no clients nor any other masseuses. The owner? Long gone.

I will never return to this establishment period! The "erotic massage" was not as good as a legit massage at a reputable place and this spot seems so disorganized and lacking and sadly a total tease.

Chicagosin.

TomDoe
12-23-17, 20:30
Stopped by this week and had a good time with selena, solid option for massage and HE. I much prefer her (very thin) versus the other lady there, who I thought was really fat.Selena gave me a pretty good massage too. I like he little hip tattoo as well.

TomDoe
12-23-17, 20:36
Yesterday I stop at 3 places all on Chicago ave stopped at sister for 1/2 and saw ivy she is nice just had a kid, it was my first time but told her a friend told me about the place. Standard finish. Right after, walked down stopped by tao for 1/2 and idk her name on flip she just could not get the job done, so told her to stop. I told her to stop. She would not stop I literally had to hug her to stop repeating "its ok" LOL still tip her for the effort. Went to the last place, I'm not naming just because. Paid for 1/2 had to wait long time but it worked in my favor. She finally walks in and the bell ring and she accepts the guys and comes back to me and I convince her to let me give her a massage. She leave the room and kicks the other person out LOL, comes back back in and lays on the table. I convince her to take off her top and proceed to massage with a little Q&A. I was massage her back so I go for the legs only problem is she has pants on ask her to remove she said no, I thought I was getting somewhere LOL. So I get back to her back and arms and few minutes later she says okay gets up and its my turn so I choose to flip up and she's doing her thing and talking to me at the same time and I find out a little more about her and I taught her a new HE move and I grab her and moved her closer and she starts moaning its just me and her in the whole place. And she licks my chest then nipples so I decided to just SS while she was doing that and shot my load some got on me and I thought none got on her until I hopped ing the shower and she walks in and says "look!" LOL I shot my load in her hair wow too funny. Hopefully I didn't mess up future plans.I have been to Sisters three times now. I get the same lady everytime, can't remember her name. She never gives me a he. I have to ss with roaming, which isn't bad but I'd like a little more help from her.

TheRedStar
12-24-17, 02:35
I have been to Sisters three times now. I get the same lady everytime, can't remember her name. She never gives me a he. I have to ss with roaming, which isn't bad but I'd like a little more help from her.Go on Tues. Or thurs.

Enderwiggen
12-24-17, 11:58
Hope you guys a have been well. I have a quick question for you seniors. Does anyone remember the apartments near where Mspa in Norridge used to be? Catherine courts I believe? Are they still active? Anyone got a #? I've been out of the game for a while now and I want to treat myself for the holiday.

Selforen11
12-24-17, 16:19
Selena gave me a pretty good massage too. I like he little hip tattoo as well.I visited Golden the other night. I was hoping for the woman who greeted me at the door and showed me to the room. She had a little black dress on. She was a little heavy, but was friendly and attractive. After a 15-20 minute wait in walked Selena. The good: She has a nice little petite body. She wore jeans and a top that exposed a nice flat stomach. The massage she gave was way above average. She really knows what she is doing. I might go see her just for the massage. The bad: She speaks no English (almost none; certainly nothing conversational). There was no teasing during the massage. After the massage was over she asked if I wanted "more massage" and I said yes. Her grip was a little tight and the action was a fast and mechanical, but it got the job done. HE was below average, but earned her a tip. Place was clean and comfortable, but no TS (at least none offered).

AceBox
12-24-17, 20:04
Selena gave me a pretty good massage too. I like he little hip tattoo as well.I have not had Mandy. Selena is definitely a solid choice and gives a good massage.

VRooomBada
12-25-17, 10:55
I visited Golden the other night. I was hoping for the woman who greeted me at the door and showed me to the room. She had a little black dress on. She was a little heavy, but was friendly and attractive. After a 15-20 minute wait in walked Selena. The good: She has a nice little petite body. She wore jeans and a top that exposed a nice flat stomach. The massage she gave was way above average. She really knows what she is doing. I might go see her just for the massage. The bad: She speaks no English (almost none; certainly nothing conversational). There was no teasing during the massage. After the massage was over she asked if I wanted "more massage" and I said yes. Her grip was a little tight and the action was a fast and mechanical, but it got the job done. HE was below average, but earned her a tip. Place was clean and comfortable, but no TS (at least none offered).Table shower is an extra $10, even with an hour. Their setup is weird since they don't have proper drains, so they let it drain into a bucket which they have to empty mid-wash LOL.

TheRedStar
12-25-17, 12:03
I have not had Mandy. Selena is definitely a solid choice and gives a good massage.I agree, I like her for a number of things, but to get pass the language barrier speak slow. When that don't just try and motion for what you want.

TheRedStar
12-25-17, 12:29
I get to Dragon Sunday and saw Linda (I think) tall & young opt for 30 paid the house and if you want to call it a massage I guess so, we really just talked. When I walked in I saw someone else boots on by the door also I thought the place was cold. On the flip she keep the convo going and placed my hand on her. Usually I don't ask for the menu but she asked when she placed my head on hers the 2nd time " what area do she needs to focus on?" she pretty much motion for everything I just took the president advise to let know what I wanted. 175 FS. My best advise with places like is to just play the minimum because you'll still get the same menu. She also told its a pretty girl who works m-f I for got the name but she it just there sat-sun. Side note when I left I thought it was price too much I could have spent less with an apt girl and got an hour. Thats just how I look at it buyer remorse?

BenBeck
12-25-17, 15:48
I get to Dragon Sunday and saw Linda (I think) tall & young opt for 30 paid the house and if you want to call it a massage I guess so, we really just talked. When I walked in I saw someone else boots on by the door also I thought the place was cold. On the flip she keep the convo going and placed my hand on her. Usually I don't ask for the menu but she asked when she placed my head on hers the 2nd time " what area do she needs to focus on?" she pretty much motion for everything I just took the president advise to let know what I wanted. 175 FS. My best advise with places like is to just play the minimum because you'll still get the same menu. She also told its a pretty girl who works m-f I for got the name but she it just there sat-sun. Side note when I left I thought it was price too much I could have spent less with an apt girl and got an hour. Thats just how I look at it buyer remorse?Can't be Linda if she was young, unless we have delifferent ideas of young. Mid 40's, at least.

BB, out.

HobbyJoe
12-25-17, 16:56
Went to lavender, paid for 60 minutes deep tissue, $80 vs $60 swedish. Jenny was very friendly, polite, talkative (I speak Cantonese and she does too), but didn't have the strength to do real deep tissue. Ok massage, no extras.

Massage: 6 for deep tissue (9 if swedish).

Jenny: cute lady, 30's early 40's, very friendly and talkative.

Extras: no hint of extras available.

WoodWorker9
12-25-17, 17:19
I agree, I like her for a number of things, but to get pass the language barrier speak slow. When that don't just try and motion for what you want.What else does she offer besides the regular HE?

ChicagoSrt8
12-25-17, 21:41
New member here. Stopped by comfort saw emily. Real nice lady in her 40's. Settled for the hour. On the flip full menu was offered. Went for BJ for. 8.

TheRedStar
12-26-17, 03:38
What else does she offer besides the regular HE?Its hard to tell, once I was asking her to change hand positions, to rub my boys, she almost gave me a brown eye. I felt her finger she did not continue because I said no. I no confirming but that may be on the menu. Also she told me Thai women come in on the weekend has anyone tried them out?

Nfc03
12-26-17, 13:51
Anyone have any recent experience at Lux in BG?

The experiences seem to be either really good or really bad but the most recent review I read was that they had offered a full menu. Was curious if anyone else has had any recent experiences there.

TheRedStar
12-26-17, 20:01
Can't be Linda if she was young, unless we have delifferent ideas of young. Mid 40's, at least.

BB, out.I left the card in the car when wrote that review her name was indeed not Linda but Emily told me about Lind Linda was said to be beautiful and young. Sorry about the mixup.

HobbyJoe
12-26-17, 21:30
Nice pretty lady, in her 40's, ok massage, nothing special. I will say that they have a heated bed and it was super comfy!

HobbyJoe
12-26-17, 21:32
Last at the desk almost made me second guess coming in. But my masseuse had a rocking bod and pretty face. No doors, just curtains. Ok massage, too hard over the clavicles (left marks). Nothing special.

Nfc03
12-27-17, 21:35
For those wondering, don't go to Lux. Literally give me a 20 min back massage then said have good day, get dressed, then walked out of the room. The entire thing from A-B was rushed. Didn't tip, never going back. Worst massage experience ever and that includes legit.

Anyone have any recent experience at Lux in BG?

The experiences seem to be either really good or really bad but the most recent review I read was that they had offered a full menu. Was curious if anyone else has had any recent experiences there.

HobbyJoe
12-27-17, 23:24
For those wondering, don't go to Lux. Literally give me a 20 min back massage then said have good day, get dressed, then walked out of the room. The entire thing from A-B was rushed. Didn't tip, never going back. Worst massage experience ever and that includes legit.Well shiz, wish I would have seen this half hour ago. Thank goodness I 'only'paid 60 for HH. It was seriously the worst.

TR5321
12-28-17, 14:09
Was the mt wet?, naked?No, she was not naked but the tease was great even a small kiss.

Bob521
12-29-17, 01:46
If you want a legit deep tissue / acupressure type massage come to our legit shop in BG. Mei does a very strong massage. Also a heated bed and a dry sauna. Weighs 90 pounds but is extremely strong. Ask for Mei specifically. We're raising 1-hour prices from $55 to $60 effective Jan 1. Swedish & deep tissue same price. She speaks Mandarin, not Cantonese. We have Google and Yelp reviews.
I posted about Mei and our store previously. Bob

Went to lavender, paid for 60 minutes deep tissue, $80 vs $60 swedish. Jenny was very friendly, polite, talkative (I speak Cantonese and she does too), but didn't have the strength to do real deep tissue. Ok massage, no extras.

Massage: 6 for deep tissue (9 if swedish).

Jenny: cute lady, 30's early 40's, very friendly and talkative.

Extras: no hint of extras available.

TheRedStar
12-29-17, 10:35
Hey guy, last night I was driving around. Crossed Daman an I see the neon sign in the window and this lady was standing waiting. Its late like after 10. I run to the door just to ask for a card she said I could do 1/2. I turn off my car paid. 45 for the 1/2 ask about TS she said she will do it for free. Clearly they was closing I was the only person in so for now I'm labeling this place YMMV but in the shower paid extra attn to jr. Lots a teasing on massage and she did something I only read about. Before the flip she primed me up for a browneye while she playing with the boys about to milk jr. I never been milked and I denied the browneye. So for you brownie lover this place seem like its nice. On the flip she did not negotiate nothing just started a HJ I pulled out her and sucked on the girls. Pulled her head in and she was licking my chest and I actually got to FIV. So I don't know where her list ends. The place is Lily the lady is Judy say she is there everyday. She's older 40+ great tits lickable & suckable she have a few extra pounds. But over 10/10 I was not expecting that. When I asked about tip she said its up to you. 45/45 is not bad. She said the other lady left early. Someone check it out and feed back let me know how you where treated.

JamesTChicago
12-30-17, 14:20
I agree, I like her for a number of things, but to get pass the language barrier speak slow. When that don't just try and motion for what you want.It sounds like you guys often have a pretty good time at Golden. Where is it again? I feel like it's in the western burbs, which is why I never perused before but I want to make sure I'm not missing out! Thanks gents. You're all scholars.

Stay safe,

James.

JamesTChicago
12-30-17, 14:30
Went to this private spa. Call number and she gave the address. Went there and call again. A hot MILF came out and led me to the basement. Told me her one girl is busy. And I had to wait for awhile. Then I ask the MILF if she would work. She says no but then she checks me up and down. Then she changes her mind and says let go. She led me to a small and clean room. 85 for the hr. Then she got topless and an actual good massage. And she offer FS and I took it. Nice fun time but too expensive for my taste. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/x/59970498.Is there a more recent link to this place? This is from May haha. And what was the total damage? Thanks In advance.

James.

OrdLover
12-30-17, 16:09
Is there a more recent link to this place? This is from May haha. And what was the total damage? Thanks In advance.

James.That ad have all you need. A phone number. And if I remember right the price was closer to an escort pricing. And Golden is on Chicago. I.

VRooomBada
12-30-17, 16:26
It sounds like you guys often have a pretty good time at Golden. Where is it again? I feel like it's in the western burbs, which is why I never perused before but I want to make sure I'm not missing out! Thanks gents. You're all scholars.

Stay safe,

James.It's on chicago near western. Check rubmaps and you'll find it.

GoldenGreek
12-30-17, 16:28
Went to this private spa. Call number and she gave the address. Went there and call again. A hot MILF came out and led me to the basement. Told me her one girl is busy. And I had to wait for awhile. Then I ask the MILF if she would work. She says no but then she checks me up and down. Then she changes her mind and says let go. She led me to a small and clean room. 85 for the hr. Then she got topless and an actual good massage. And she offer FS and I took it. Nice fun time but too expensive for my taste. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/x/59970498.Is this Asian or Latina? How much was the FS?

Truthfu11
12-30-17, 18:07
What is normal to tip for a 4 hand massage with HE? Got a wonderful session earlier this week but I was unsure on how to tip. Session was $120 h so the rate was double normal. Ok to tip less then normal per MT? Like $30 each?

MrOip
12-30-17, 20:34
It's in Lakeview, on Belmont. About 15 miles from ORD.

BB, out.I did not make it to Belmont before flying out of O'Hare, but thank you for clarifying the location. The next time I am in the area I will give it a try.

BenBeck
12-30-17, 23:30
What is normal to tip for a 4 hand massage with HE? Got a wonderful session earlier this week but I was unsure on how to tip. Session was $120 h so the rate was double normal. Ok to tip less then normal per MT? Like $30 each?Fwiw, I always tip each one what I would have if it was one-on-one.

So, if $40 is your standard tip, $40/ ea.

If one of them goes above and beyond (BJ, FS) while the other sticks to standard, adjust the one accordingly.

If they both do FS and you're switching lanes, you're in a whole new ballgame. Be generous!

BB, out.

Jcon51
12-31-17, 10:56
I did not make it to Belmont before flying out of O'Hare, but thank you for clarifying the location. The next time I am in the area I will give it a try.Wanted to let everyone know that there has been a thread complaining about this place in the local neighborhood Facebook group. This included the fact that people have complained to the alderman. I am sure it will die down but for me, it is a bit too warm at the moment.

JCon.

BenBeck
12-31-17, 12:32
Wanted to let everyone know that there has been a thread complaining about this place in the local neighborhood Facebook group. This included the fact that people have complained to the alderman. I am sure it will die down but for me, it is a bit too warm at the moment.

JCon.Good to know, thanks.

I took a poke around FB to see if I could find the group. I couldn't seem to locatee it, but there were some.

Passing comments about New Hope in the open Lakeview neighbors group, FYI. No surprise, I suppose.

Care to identify the group? If it's not a closed group, it would be useful to take a look at exactly what's being said.

Stay safe.

BB.

StanCopier
01-02-18, 13:24
Ever since Cici's place was shut down I haven't heard much about anything going on in Oak Park. Renew used to be OK but then it died, Cici was great but she's gone. Would appreciate info on where to get standard service as this area is very convenient for me.

Thank you!

Member #6027
01-03-18, 11:19
Has anyone tried out this place on Belmont?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open_-_y_-spa-7733607127/60143308

I think its been open about a year now.

When I'm in the area I usually go over to Lily which is always reliable, but I wouldn't mind a change. Any info on who to see, or if the place should be avoided, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Walker333
01-03-18, 14:55
Hey guy, last night I was driving around. Crossed Daman an I see the neon sign in the window and this lady was standing waiting. Its late like after 10. I run to the door just to ask for a card she said I could do 1/2. I turn off my car paid. 45 for the 1/2 ask about TS she said she will do it for free. Clearly they was closing I was the only person in so for now I'm labeling this place YMMV but in the shower paid extra attn to jr. Lots a teasing on massage and she did something I only read about. Before the flip she primed me up for a browneye while she playing with the boys about to milk jr. I never been milked and I denied the browneye. So for you brownie lover this place seem like its nice. On the flip she did not negotiate nothing just started a HJ I pulled out her and sucked on the girls. Pulled her head in and she was licking my chest and I actually got to FIV. So I don't know where her list ends. The place is Lily the lady is Judy say she is there everyday. She's older 40+ great tits lickable & suckable she have a few extra pounds. But over 10/10 I was not expecting that. When I asked about tip she said its up to you. 45/45 is not bad. She said the other lady left early. Someone check it out and feed back let me know how you where treated.I've been there many times (and have reported before). She is over 50, her massage skills and the efforts depend on her mood, and, unfortunately, that includes the extras. YMMV, but, the most important things that everyone who considers the place should know are 1. The parlor is very filthy, soiled, 2. She doesn't keep her appointments, when I called ahead of time, 3 sometimes shorts time, and 4 will be texting and calling you guys if you don't show up for a couple of weeks.

BenBeck
01-03-18, 18:57
I've been there many times (and have reported before). She is over 50, her massage skills and the efforts depend on her mood, and, unfortunately, that includes the extras. YMMV, but, the most important things that everyone who considers the place should know are 1. The parlor is very filthy, soiled, 2. She doesn't keep her appointments, when I called ahead of time, 3 sometimes shorts time, and 4 will be texting and calling you guys if you don't show up for a couple of weeks.I can't speak to 2 and 3 so much; never had a missed appointment or excessive txts, but of all the things, I wouldn't say the spa is filthy. At least not compared to so many other dumpy joints, this place is generally pretty good. I guess it depends on what you're used to but that would not be on my list of complaints about Lily.

BB, out.

Member #5942
01-03-18, 20:36
Ever since Cici's place was shut down I haven't heard much about anything going on in Oak Park. Renew used to be OK but then it died, Cici was great but she's gone. Would appreciate info on where to get standard service as this area is very convenient for me.

Thank you!Comfort Spa which is located about s block away from shut down kings. Her name was not cici BTW. Comfort is in small store complex which includes felony franks hot dogs. FF provided intel to oak park finest about kings. At least that was info from the internet regarging kings shut down.

Not sure why wonderful spa in river grove gets no reviews. The main lady is weary friendly and you will leave satisfied.

Avg Joe
01-03-18, 21:41
Stopped there within the past few days and was not exactly happy with the service.

When I got there I rang the buzzer 5-6 times before they bothered to answer. Went inside, paid my 70 for an hour to a short, stocky girl who said she was "Judy" and was led to a room with curtains on the windows. I undressed and the same girl comes in and starts what ended up to be an average to good massage. After about 20 minutes she says turn over, bra went up, pants came down and she finished without me asking for anything.

She only said 2 things to me, "how you like massage" and "are you married". She left the room 4 times, one time coming back smelling of cigarette smoke which I couldn't believe. When we were done she left the room and never came back in. As I left, she met me by the door, asked for my cell number which I refused and asked me to come back next week. I noticed that it was 40 minutes so she shorted me 20 min of time. Left a 40 tip so I spent 110 for a 40 minute massage.

Massage 6.

Ending 6.

Looks 4.

Attitude 4.

There is much better out there and I will not repeat.

AJ.

Jasper Malloy
01-04-18, 01:36
It's. Fine. Not awful, not spectacular. Pretty middle of the road, in my experience.

Has anyone tried out this place on Belmont?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-open_-_y_-spa-7733607127/60143308

I think its been open about a year now.

When I'm in the area I usually go over to Lily which is always reliable, but I wouldn't mind a change. Any info on who to see, or if the place should be avoided, would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TallKidd
01-04-18, 08:42
It's. Fine. Not awful, not spectacular. Pretty middle of the road, in my experience.I was there recently, saw Annie. Mid 40's south China lady, short, petite and friendly. Massage was nice, good amount of teasing. Standard HE, but she did not allow any touching. Took her a while to finish the job, but she was persistent and had a good attitude.

DMichaels69
01-04-18, 09:00
A smoke break on your dime. How classy.

Stopped there within the past few days and was not exactly happy with the service.

When I got there I rang the buzzer 5-6 times before they bothered to answer. Went inside, paid my 70 for an hour to a short, stocky girl who said she was "Judy" and was led to a room with curtains on the windows. I undressed and the same girl comes in and starts what ended up to be an average to good massage. After about 20 minutes she says turn over, bra went up, pants came down and she finished without me asking for anything.

She only said 2 things to me, "how you like massage" and "are you married". She left the room 4 times, one time coming back smelling of cigarette smoke which I couldn't believe. When we were done she left the room and never came back in. As I left, she met me by the door, asked for my cell number which I refused and asked me to come back next week. I noticed that it was 40 minutes so she shorted me 20 min of time. Left a 40 tip so I spent 110 for a 40 minute massage.

Massage 6.

Ending 6.

Looks 4.

Attitude 4.

AJ.

Member #6027
01-04-18, 12:47
When I mentioned in an earlier post that I was looking for somewhere new in the area the cleanliness was on my mind. For the most part the service is fine and, as I said earlier, always reliable (though what everyone has said about Judy is right -- though I would never give my phone number so I don't know about the texts). The rooms are not terrible, but once I took a shower there (because I was slathered in oil) and that was an absolute disaster area. I worried that I was going to come out of there with some crazy disease. It was really gross, and reaffirmed my longstanding rule of not showering at those places.

Seeing as we're on the topic: I don't know if its ever been discussed here or not, but there is a place pretty much across the street from Lily. Its always seemed legit to me so I've never checked it out. Anyway, from my experience, going a few blocks east to Belmont is usually a better experience.

I can't speak to 2 and 3 so much; never had a missed appointment or excessive txts, but of all the things, I wouldn't say the spa is filthy. At least not compared to so many other dumpy joints, this place is generally pretty good. I guess it depends on what you're used to but that would not be on my list of complaints about Lily.

BB, out.

DMichaels69
01-04-18, 17:29
I will conclude the place is a s&!t hole in general.

When I mentioned in an earlier post that I was looking for somewhere new in the area the cleanliness was on my mind. For the most part the service is fine and, as I said earlier, always reliable (though what everyone has said about Judy is right -- though I would never give my phone number so I don't know about the texts). The rooms are not terrible, but once I took a shower there (because I was slathered in oil) and that was an absolute disaster area. I worried that I was going to come out of there with some crazy disease. It was really gross, and reaffirmed my longstanding rule of not showering at those places.

Seeing as we're on the topic: I don't know if its ever been discussed here or not, but there is a place pretty much across the street from Lily. Its always seemed legit to me so I've never checked it out. Anyway, from my experience, going a few blocks east to Belmont is usually a better experience.

Ragnor
01-04-18, 17:35
I'm new to the site, coming in from Portland Oregon. I'm staying downtown and was looking at either one of these parlors below based on reviews here, any suggestions? I'll review wherever I go afterwards.

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/menu.html

Or.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/most-incredible-nuru-experience/79047932

StanCopier
01-04-18, 18:30
Saw Nina / Nani today. She teased me like crazy but wouldn't finish the job. 40 for 30, left 15 extra.

Comfort Spa which is located about s block away from shut down kings. Her name was not cici BTW. Comfort is in small store complex which includes felony franks hot dogs. FF provided intel to oak park finest about kings. At least that was info from the internet regarging kings shut down.

Not sure why wonderful spa in river grove gets no reviews. The main lady is weary friendly and you will leave satisfied.

Eddinger
01-04-18, 19:08

Thank you!Wellness on north gives a good massage with plenty of teasing, but youll have to finish yourself. They don't seem willing to do the ending.

Walker333
01-04-18, 21:16
I'm new to the site, coming in from Portland Oregon. I'm staying downtown and was looking at either one of these parlors below based on reviews here, any suggestions? I'll review wherever I go afterwards.

http://www.bodyrubschicago.com/menu.html

Or.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/most-incredible-nuru-experience/79047932Welcome to our nightmare.

Both places are fantastic, just visit and report your opinion.

Walker333
01-04-18, 21:21

Seeing as we're on the topic: I don't know if its ever been discussed here or not, but there is a place pretty much across the street from Lily. Its always seemed legit to me so I've never checked it out. Anyway, from my experience, going a few blocks east to Belmont is usually a better experience.The TS room at Lily"s smells like shit, especially in summer. It's probably mold. And the Belmont girls, IMHO, use towels on more than one client, before washing. It's hard to find a nice, clean place, with good looking therapists and extras.

TheRedStar
01-05-18, 02:49

AJ.I almost never do an hour anymore. Only time I will do an hour is when I know what's going down. Save yourself money and when its a new place just do 30 minutes to test the goods.

Walker333
01-05-18, 13:21
I almost never do an hour anymore. Only time I will do an hour is when I know what's going down. Save yourself money and when its a new place just do 30 minutes to test the goods.With 30 we can save approximately $20 and leave faster, if the place is bad, but we will leave a first bad impression, and sometimes will not get a handshake on a first visit, because, statistically undercover LE guys most of the time go for 30.

Walker333
01-05-18, 13:36
Visited Green, the parking was definitely a problem, as well as the traffic in both directions. The door to the place was unlocked (strange). Was greeted by an early 40 MT, paid 65 and proceeded to the TS, which was not perfect, but OK (5/10). The actual massage would have been fine, if she wouldn't use so much oil. (6/10) I was literally dawning in it, and her hot towel clean up did not help much. HE on the flip. (5/10) The time spent there was slightly less than 1 hour, that included dressing / undressing / TS / small talk etc. The actual massage lasted approximately 40 min. IMO the massage should be 60 (and some MTs really do massage for 60 min, thus the time spent at the place increases to 10-15 min. Might repeat once in the area, but would never go there on purpose.

Member #6027
01-05-18, 14:07
I'd be interested in hearing who your MT was. I've seen Dana twice and I thought she did a good job.

In my review from a month ago I mentioned that I was skeptical of going to Green because most of the reviews were like this one: not terrible, but certainly not great. Maybe its a question of who the MT is. I've certainly seen a couple other MTs there who did not look particularly enthused about working. Maybe the place needs some new faces.

I would agree about a couple other things you mentioned. Parking is definitely a problem; same with traffic. Its the loop though, and that has to be expected. I was surprised to hear about the unlocked door -- it was locked each time I went. Thankfully there were not too many people walking by as I stood outside (that might be different when the temperature rises).

Visited Green, the parking was definitely a problem, as well as the traffic in both directions. The door to the place was unlocked (strange). Was greeted by an early 40 MT, paid 65 and proceeded to the TS, which was not perfect, but OK (5/10). The actual massage would have been fine, if she wouldn't use so much oil. (6/10) I was literally dawning in it, and her hot towel clean up did not help much. HE on the flip. (5/10) The time spent there was slightly less than 1 hour, that included dressing / undressing / TS / small talk etc. The actual massage lasted approximately 40 min. IMO the massage should be 60 (and some MTs really do massage for 60 min, thus the time spent at the place increases to 10-15 min. Might repeat once in the area, but would never go there on purpose.

Avg Joe
01-05-18, 21:46
I almost never do an hour anymore. Only time I will do an hour is when I know what's going down. Save yourself money and when its a new place just do 30 minutes to test the goods.I am not looking to save money but rather to spend money for what I consider to be exceptional service in a clean and decent place. However, it seems that getting exceptional service in a clean and decent place is getting harder and harder to come by. Most girls want you in and out quickly so they can move on to the next guy but what they don't realize is that they are hurting themselves by doing so.

Currently I see 2 girls, Jayden and Michelle who are beautiful little spinners that provide excellent massage and f/s. Maybe I pay a little extra but honestly I don't care because going home satisfied and happy is worth much more than going home feeling like I was hustled out of a dirty place and ripped off for time regardless of whether it's 30 or 60 minutes.

AJ.

TheRedStar
01-05-18, 22:46
Currently I see 2 girls, Jayden and Michelle who are beautiful little spinners that provide excellent massage and f/s. Maybe I pay a little extra but honestly I don't care because going home satisfied and happy is worth much more than going home feeling like I was hustled out of a dirty place and ripped off for time regardless of whether it's 30 or 60 minutes.

AJ.Can you inbox me Jayden and Michelle info or point me in the right direction.

NiteWolf
01-07-18, 20:46
I was wondering is there any providers that will let me AR? Of course need to be clean. I'm looking for any recommendations.

Walker333
01-08-18, 00:36
I was wondering is there any providers that will let me AR? Of course need to be clean. I'm looking for any recommendations.Well, Chicago girls are serious and don't do funny things.

TheRedStar
01-08-18, 00:39
I was wondering is there any providers that will let me AR? Of course need to be clean. I'm looking for any recommendations.I would say just shoot your shot because YMMV. Once I was at an asian apt. And I told the girl to lick the balls and she did that plus more.

NiteWolf
01-08-18, 09:17
I would say just shoot your shot because YMMV. Once I was at an asian apt. And I told the girl to lick the balls and she did that plus more.Where can I find this apt location? If you don't mind sharing.

VRooomBada
01-08-18, 15:01
Stopped by again this weekend to our recent forum favorite. I remember reading that this place had thai girls from another user, and I was able to meet one while hanging around back chatting. If you like selena's body, you will like the thai girl. She appears to be younger too. Will try her out for an appointment on my next visit in the near future.

Walker333
01-08-18, 18:15
Stopped by again this weekend to our recent forum favorite. I remember reading that this place had thai girls from another user, and I was able to meet one while hanging around back chatting. If you like selena's body, you will like the thai girl. She appears to be younger too. Will try her out for an appointment on my next visit in the near future.Whom did you see? Is Mandy working nights only?

JamesTChicago
01-08-18, 21:22
Any word? It seems new and the phone number doesn't have much to it. Thanks! PMs are fine.

Finally I have a few weeks of freedom for some fun!

James.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.

VRooomBada
01-08-18, 22:25
Whom did you see? Is Mandy working nights only?I always go with selena. Physically Mandy isn't my type at all.

TheRedStar
01-09-18, 15:07
Stopped by again this weekend to our recent forum favorite. I remember reading that this place had thai girls from another user, and I was able to meet one while hanging around back chatting. If you like selena's body, you will like the thai girl. She appears to be younger too. Will try her out for an appointment on my next visit in the near future.So the Thai girl is sandy (23) she works sat & sun only and I think Mandy and Selena switch off days? Idk. But sandy (the bombshell Thai princess) works at oki doki m-f.

My question is has anyone been there lately? I need reviews, I down to TOFTT but I kinda want to take a break until March?

TheRedStar
01-09-18, 15:36
I don't know if I left my review or not so.

So, I've always heard about the Thai girl who worked weekends Selena told me. So I checked it out Saturday before NYE. Walks in the Thai Princess opens the door with a long sweater. I pay for hour, walks in sees Selena and wave. Wait no time. She comes in and does the unusual she crawl on my back, it was new I love it she's have to be 90 lbs wet nice convo. On flip a lot of teasing and she just ask "you want massage here?" yes, I agreed (paid on the spot) she took her top of and at that time I heard the Grand Palace call my name (I'm going to BKK this year) she had the best tits I've seen I ask where they real she replied "what do you think?" so I grabbed them and they are man made but no scare tissues at all. Sucked on them and Finnish got her number as well. SHE LEAVES THE COUNTRY IN MAY! Try it out while you know.

JamesTChicago
01-09-18, 23:02
Hmmm not sure what happened with that link. Let me try this again.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.

Any word? It seems new and the phone number doesn't have much to it. Thanks! PMs are fine.

Finally I have a few weeks of freedom for some fun!

James.

JamesTChicago
01-09-18, 23:09
This is a different one.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/satisfaction-at-its-best-120-hh-holiday-especials-stress-releasing/74560248

JamesTChicago
01-09-18, 23:30
Anyone have any experience with this girl? I believe she's legit as I've been chatting with on KIK, but she only accepts PayPal. Any help would be great. Pms are fine. I'll report back. Stay safe!

James.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cas/d/want-your-dick-in-my-mouth/6454084481.html

Nowafib
01-10-18, 01:02
Stopped in tonight, $120 door fee should have said all. Wanted $2 k for "VIP". I actually laughed softly, asked her if she was serious and how long that was for. She said "the time won't matter", yeah right. Then she said they were very competitive for the Chicago area. I told her I've been around and no they aren't. Stay away! Bad rip off joint.

Nowafib
01-10-18, 01:09
Stopped by tonight. $120 door fee for an hour should have been the tip off. Wanted $2 k for the "VIP" special. Was shocked but asked how long that was. She told me time wouldn't matter. Sounded like they want $1 k just for topless! Complete rip off joint, avoid at all costs.

Sam Singer
01-10-18, 01:10

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lucky-d🅰why-pr🅾-state-127345;127358;dyru🅱-120-re🅰l-127359;ics-nuru-be-h🅰127359;85841347.Is this the one http://chicago.backpage.com/x/y/85841347.

JamesTChicago
01-10-18, 01:14
Yep! That's the one.

Is this the one http://chicago.backpage.com/x/y/85841347.

MarkLipper
01-10-18, 01:59
Avoid anyone who only takes paypal.

Chijo9984
01-10-18, 08:34
Was looking to let of some steam yesterday and saw LT was running an ad for a new girl named Rose. I'd never been, but am a fan of the bodyrub joints. I figured I'd give it a go. The girl who meets me at the gate is maybe a 6. Service was just alright, only HE available despite offering a tip. I was expecting more based on what I've read about here.

TheRedStar
01-10-18, 12:06
Went back to sister for the 3rd time to see ivy. Go there another guy was there we walked in together. I got ivy paid for hour only to find out its that time of the month. I tired to leave but she wanted me to stay. She called candy and explained the situation. Candy straight up ask me is a blow job ok? Yup ivy ask for $. 2 I just had $ and was nice nothing too special but it was a BBBJCIM. Candy seem to have a open menu.

Jadedone
01-10-18, 13:16
Stopped by tonight. $120 door fee for an hour should have been the tip off. Wanted $2 k for the "VIP" special. Was shocked but asked how long that was. She told me time wouldn't matter. Sounded like they want $1 k just for topless! Complete rip off joint, avoid at all costs.This sounds like the known jack shacks in that area.

Mjj876
01-10-18, 17:15
So the Thai girl is sandy (23) she works sat & sun only and I think Mandy and Selena switch off days? Idk. But sandy (the bombshell Thai princess) works at oki doki m-f.

My question is has anyone been there lately? I need reviews, I down to TOFTT but I kinda want to take a break until March?Have people had her at Oki Doki? I haven't gone back there in a long time because they charged too much with no room to discuss pricing and it never seemed that clean.

SaladHermit
01-10-18, 17:48
Was looking to let of some steam yesterday and saw LT was running an ad for a new girl named Rose. I'd never been, but am a fan of the bodyrub joints. I figured I'd give it a go. The girl who meets me at the gate is maybe a 6. Service was just alright, only HE available despite offering a tip. I was expecting more based on what I've read about here.Has any one had any luck with extras from anyone at LT any time recently? I've seen Bree and Lola and both were smoking and did a great job, but no extras.

Chijo9984
01-10-18, 20:11
Has any one had any luck with extras from anyone at LT any time recently? I've seen Bree and Lola and both were smoking and did a great job, but no extras.I tried with Rose, but no dice.

JamesTChicago
01-10-18, 22:52
I've never had an outcall or Asian apartment. Does anyone have any good recommendations on outcalls of any race or Asian apartments? I've been to what I assume is American considered apartments like Logan tantrics and similar places, but I'm looking to branch out. Any good, reliable outcalls or in calls would be great. There are some below.

But I just don't know if they are real. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks everyone and sorry for all the posts recently. When she's away, I shall play! Stay safe.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tonight-80-sensual-full-body-massage-european-girls/86058712

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/young-asian-student-312-792-4710-out-to-your-place/86418947

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/anywhere-out-to-you-call-me-today-872-221-5899-sweet-and-young-asian-new-girl/49252807

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/out-call-asian-sensual-massage/85781217

JamesTChicago
01-10-18, 22:53
PM me for details on rose. Ok time I had.

I tried with Rose, but no dice.