PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

Member #5942
11-07-09, 16:50
Hi Northside. I also got a definite no to BJ from Ivanna as well. I must be too ugly or smell bad. Ha I guess. Doubt it though. Doubt she even does BJ.

Babeefacexxx
11-07-09, 17:32
I think you missed the point.Well did you read his name!

Jadedone
11-07-09, 19:16
You read that Lusinia's is going to be raided on google? I agree it is possible & that there is a ton of info out there but I cannot find anything on google about a raid. Why would LE tip their hand? PM me if you like.I, too did a search and found nothing. So I am curious as to how he found out that info as well.

Also, the last time I went there Olga seemed moody for some reason. I got the standard finish as described by others here. But afterwards she said "You better not tell anyone about this! " in a very serious tone. Makes me wonder.

Bebop60
11-07-09, 20:31
Stopped for a nooner with Melissa. She is a gorgeous early 20's latina with a terrific shape, beautiful boobs and a smile and personality that had me under her spell.

After .5 for the hour door fee, an ok but cautious table shower and a nice medium massage with my hands roaming. On the flip she tells me 50/50/50 for hs/topless/bottomless. I told her I had only .7 for tip and she agreed to do topless "just this once". Excellent non-rushed technique and whispering in my ear until I exploded. She cleaned me up and brought me a cup of water and a towel so I could shower off the lotion. What a sweetheart, I will repeat soon.

Silvio
11-08-09, 14:26
Uts listed in the Abbreviations.

It means Full Service.

duh...i was being facetious...follow the thread

Bruce Willis
11-08-09, 14:48
duh...i was being facetious...follow the threadThank you for spelling facetious correctly, I read just about every post on this board and sometimes the spelling and grammar drive me nuts.

Jeff A
11-08-09, 14:54
Has anyone seen Larissa? She posts on CL frequently. Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1456668788.html

Magooski
11-08-09, 15:09
I tried a couple times; you have to fill out forms before the massage. All legal stuffs; the two Ukraine checks will at least touch your butt. The rest of the American stuffs look good but nothing else. If you come across any good place down south please share! I think the question was about Pari bela in Hazel Crest. I've been there twice, visiting both ladies pictured in CL and had a very nice time. Excellent massage both times. They are very nice girls, no make that ladies. I think they are cute. Early to mid 20's, so that makes them 50 or 60 in spa years for some of you guys! Grin! It is also nice to have someone who speaks clear english.

Private location, so no little old ladies giving you the evil eye. No extra roaming under clothing or extras above and beyond the usual. But very good. 60/60. I don't want to hear from any whiners about the price. Don't knock it til ya tried it. Now to see if this post will save. The last 2 or 3 reports I tried never made it through, which is why I've not made too many post lately.

Member #5942
11-08-09, 15:25
Sorry guys. The info is out there because I just googled the name of the place to read info as I do for all topics that I want to learn about. Keep searching, but I am done promoting this place. Based on the google comments, I am avoiding this place...although its been open since 2004 or a little earlier.

Thanks

Wraithking
11-08-09, 15:34
Went to tropical again today. Makes the 3rd time now. Usually get Karen but she was not there today. Got Kathy instead today. Good massage. On flip she gavee the menu. $ nude he. .5 just he. .75 topless. Tried to talk her down she would not budge. Will now only go back if I can get Karen. She only wanted .6 nude

Member #5942
11-08-09, 17:54
I am pretty certain that le read this site to learn about the topics of interest. The site is free and easy to join. The one problem is how to discern fact from fiction. It is a waste to go to a place that has less than 4 rooms and which only have 4 working there and two which do extra. In addition, the timing needs to be right and have at least two clients visiting. It needs to be worth while. Anything is possible and it seems like one place is getting sloppy and providing too much too soon. Read the past forum topics about the location and it always discusses 2 or 3 employees who provide the best service. Its funny when one of them tells our brother not to tell anyone about this. What..? You provide me with whatnot and expect me not to tell my buddies? This is all just my opinion. Lastly, its mysterious how some of the employees just leave the job. You would think they would call some of us who provided our digits to let us know where we can visit them. Why wouldnt you want to keep a good tipping customer?

Lobo Karlov
11-08-09, 20:42
Went there a few days ago for the first time and I have to say I had a great time, I got Tina and the massage was decent, very good teasing of the boys and I was ready to go. On the flip I opted for topless and I'm glad I did, great hand technique and then some russian to completion. great place, I would repeat, but after reading here about a raid (I can't imagine why LE would anounce that on google) I think I'll wait it out just a bit.

Jonmoron
11-09-09, 01:24
I think you missed the point.Hehe I get that often. Well to me it looks like an initiation trick for newbs who are too lazy to read.

Ghostface89
11-09-09, 11:50
What spa offers FS in china town?

I would like to know I used to go to Peking in NWI.

Any help would do thanks.

Hey Hminus240:

You are either dumb as a box of rocks, unable to RTFF, or you are Tom Dart phishing for intell. I suspect you are really Tom Dart.

So, Tom -- stay in the 19th Ward with your old lady and ask her for FS.
Or do us in Crook County all a favor and go after real crime and criminals in the area. Have you heard about all the high school killings lately?

Oops, I forgot, real criminals might shoot back.

OK, here's a compromise -- go after white collar Cook County payrollers who are stealing or cheating us all blind.

Oops, I forgot. You have to me smart to catch criminals like that and your failed Craig's List action was laughed out of court.

BTW, since you have so much spare time on your hands, why don't you go thru a police academy so you can truthfully wear a police uniform. A plain law degree doesn't earn you the right or the street creds to wear one. Just ask your fellow poser Jodie Weiss in the CPD.

Noskcajt
11-09-09, 13:09
I haven't been around in a while, I found an Asian girl on CL who posted in CE for a massage, we've been trading for a few months. So far I'm to the point where we're both naked during any massage, and even after I give her a massage, she gives me the happy ending. And it's free. Damn I'm lucky.

Anyways. On to my 'report'. I was driving by the school on IP late last night, I went there once and had a great time. But last night, I drove west and there were 2 SMOKING HOTTIES going in the door, thin, petite, long black straight hair. No details but looked good.

Northside Jim
11-09-09, 16:55
I am pretty certain that le read this site to learn about the topics of interest. The site is free and easy to join. The one problem is how to discern fact from fiction. It is a waste to go to a place that has less than 4 rooms and which only have 4 working there and two which do extra. In addition, the timing needs to be right and have at least two clients visiting. It needs to be worth while. Anything is possible and it seems like one place is getting sloppy and providing too much too soon. Read the past forum topics about the location and it always discusses 2 or 3 employees who provide the best service. Its funny when one of them tells our brother not to tell anyone about this. What..? You provide me with whatnot and expect me not to tell my buddies? This is all just my opinion. Lastly, its mysterious how some of the employees just leave the job. You would think they would call some of us who provided our digits to let us know where we can visit them. Why wouldnt you want to keep a good tipping customer?Nino,

I'm not trying to bust your stones, just trying to understand where you're coming from. You are saying that there was nothing specifically mentioning a raid, only that based on all the info that is out there you believe there will be a raid sooner rather that later.

Am I correct?

Mod Shag
11-09-09, 22:12
Anyone ever seen this girl? She posts on CL a lot. I emailed her once for "details" but no response.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1456772825.html

Wondering what's on the menu.

Jadedone
11-09-09, 22:46
I am pretty certain that le read this site to learn about the topics of interest. The site is free and easy to join. The one problem is how to discern fact from fiction. It is a waste to go to a place that has less than 4 rooms and which only have 4 working there and two which do extra. In addition, the timing needs to be right and have at least two clients visiting. It needs to be worth while. Anything is possible and it seems like one place is getting sloppy and providing too much too soon. Read the past forum topics about the location and it always discusses 2 or 3 employees who provide the best service. Its funny when one of them tells our brother not to tell anyone about this. What..? You provide me with whatnot and expect me not to tell my buddies? This is all just my opinion. Lastly, its mysterious how some of the employees just leave the job. You would think they would call some of us who provided our digits to let us know where we can visit them. Why wouldnt you want to keep a good tipping customer?I did some more searching and I think I understand your point. I think I'll stay away for a while as well. Also, my first time there they seemed a bit eager to provide more.

Jonmoron
11-09-09, 23:46
I haven't been around in a while, I found an Asian girl on CL who posted in CE for a massage, we've been trading for a few months. So far I'm to the point where we're both naked during any massage, and even after I give her a massage, she gives me the happy ending. And it's free. Damn I'm lucky.

Anyways. On to my 'report'. I was driving by the school on IP late last night, I went there once and had a great time. But last night, I drove west and there were 2 SMOKING HOTTIES going in the door, thin, petite, long black straight hair. No details but looked good.Lucky you. Is she a good masseuse?

I'd be willing to get in on that. I'll check CE.

Thanks!

Whisper2000
11-09-09, 23:59
The girl had a phenomenal body, a very cute face, the massage was great, and the finish was the best I've ever received. I literally sat there for 5 minutes afterwards taking it in. It was absolutely awesome from start to finish.

I want to make sure she stays in business, but i absolutely do not want her getting busted. I've been getting way too many disappointing massages lately, and I'm not letting this one go. Its in a fairly nice neighborhood, so any press would take this place down.

Senior members who have shared information with me in the past can PM me on the condition that you won't post it publicly.

Dls712
11-10-09, 00:49
Does anyone know where Cali the greek godess is?

Mj138
11-10-09, 01:11
It sounds like you found the motherload and what I have been looking for! Nice work. I have not shared with you in the past so i won't PM you. Fair is fair. In the meantime I hit CTM in Chinatown. It got the job done for a hundo.
The girl had a phenomenal body, a very cute face, the massage was great, and the finish was the best I've ever received. I literally sat there for 5 minutes afterwards taking it in. It was absolutely awesome from start to finish.

I want to make sure she stays in business, but i absolutely do not want her getting busted. I've been getting way too many disappointing massages lately, and I'm not letting this one go. Its in a fairly nice neighborhood, so any press would take this place down.

Senior members who have shared information with me in the past can PM me on the condition that you won't post it publicly.

Donny Devito
11-10-09, 01:58
Lucky you. Is she a good masseuse?

Thanks!Do those even work? One morning, on an off day, I spent damn near an hour writing to a dozen or so women on CE and I swear every single one led me on and really wanted me to go to some pay site or wanted my credit card info. I have yet to meet a real person on CE that wasn't a fatty. Just my personal experience.

Donny Devito
11-10-09, 02:02
It sounds like you found the motherload and what I have been looking for! Nice work. I have not shared with you in the past so i won't PM you. Fair is fair. In the meantime I hit CTM in Chinatown. It got the job done for a hundo.Isn't there more than one in the mall?

Was it up top or down below?

Noskcajt
11-10-09, 02:36
Lucky you. Is she a good masseuse?

Thanks!She actually is. She's one of those that used to get a ton of massages to loosen up her back, even going as far as spending over 1. At legit places for an hour. And she does what I want.

GoldenGreek
11-10-09, 06:38
Stopped for a nooner with Melissa. She is a gorgeous early 20's latina with a terrific shape, beautiful boobs and a smile and personality that had me under her spell.

After.5 for the hour door fee, an ok but cautious table shower and a nice medium massage with my hands roaming. On the flip she tells me 50/50/50 for hs/topless/bottomless. I told her I had only.7 for tip and she agreed to do topless "just this once". Excellent non-rushed technique and whispering in my ear until I exploded. She cleaned me up and brought me a cup of water and a towel so I could shower off the lotion. What a sweetheart, I will repeat soon.Is this a massage parlor or an idividual masseuse?

Ghostface89
11-10-09, 11:51
Tom Dart's Cook Counties raided two different knock-off purse stores in CT on a Wednesday two weeks ago. Both on Wentworth, one above Taste of Asia Restaurant, the other across from the postoffice. The first was very high profile.

But what is totally not Tom Dart's profile is that there was no TV press conference, no PR release to the print media. There has only been silence from Dart's office. I have been scanning the press, but no one has the story. Very, very strange.

When Koreatown was busted a few years agao for the same it made the Tribune and other media.

Does this mean Dart now knows Chinatown exists? More scrutiny to come?
Be careful mongers.

Bebop60
11-10-09, 14:26
Is this a massage parlor or an idividual masseuse?

a well-known to this board spa

Ghostface89
11-10-09, 14:59
Senina's entrant for the Miss Chinatown Friendship Ambassador contest did not win. The contest was held at the Sheraton on Sunday night.

Hopefully, Youtube will soon have the 2009 footage. The bathingsuit clips from previous years are fun to watch! Check them out.

Teabagplain
11-10-09, 15:02
Saw the much ballyhooed Tiffany at Bella. Was less impressed than others on here. Cute, actually tries to give you a good massage (clearly lacking in training, but I appreciated that she really put her back into it when I asked for a hard massage), great table shower beforehand, sweet girl, 22 year old C-cups; but also was kind of rough with the ending--she actually hurt me a little bit. Also experienced the wallet-check for the first time. Left my wallet in my pants when I went for the table shower. When I got dressed at the end, noticed that my wallet was in a different pocket--nothing missing though.

Teabagplain
11-10-09, 15:02
Saw Olga at Irene's again. Remains one of the best legit massages I have ever had. Unfortunately there is nothing in her technique that suggests she offers anything sensual. In all fairness, I have never even hinted to her that I would like extras. Her massage is so good, I don't want to risk alienating her. She has become a must-see for me whenever I visit Chicago.

Teabagplain
11-10-09, 15:03
Went to the school on Irving Park. Saw Nicole. European girl with a little extra chunk. I was actually taken aback by the quality of the massage--it was pretty darn good, on par with many CMTs. Even massaged scalp and face. Ending was disappointing though. She would not remove any clothing or allow any touching, which was unfortunate given the DD cups she was carrying. The technique on the finish was actually pretty good, unfortunately I took so long she got tired and I ended up having to finish myself :(

Babycash
11-10-09, 19:23
So nothing extra with the gils at Bella.

I think the question was about Pari bela in Hazel Crest. I've been there twice, visiting both ladies pictured in CL and had a very nice time. Excellent massage both times. They are very nice girls, no make that ladies. I think they are cute. Early to mid 20's, so that makes them 50 or 60 in spa years for some of you guys! Grin! It is also nice to have someone who speaks clear english.

Private location, so no little old ladies giving you the evil eye. No extra roaming under clothing or extras above and beyond the usual. But very good. 60/60. I don't want to hear from any whiners about the price. Don't knock it til ya tried it. Now to see if this post will save. The last 2 or 3 reports I tried never made it through, which is why I've not made too many post lately.

Member #5942
11-10-09, 20:16
I apologize in advance but this post will be delivered in 2 or 3 sections. The reason is because of the game console that I use. It provides limited character space for response.

I joined the site to provide you with my experiences and to assist you with your search to have safe harmless fun. I rarely ask questions, and when I do, there is usually nor response to them.

I will provide my last comment on the raid because of the many pms that I received. I apologize in advance because I have no facts. The information about the subject appears on the internet. To get the location, read my other post. There is a warning provided by someone. I have no proof if it is a fact. I also pm two other members and have kindly asked them to post a message on this board to confirm they found the info using google. I have no other information to provide you with except what I read on the net. I assume the info might be valid because of the commentary provided by others about the subject. Ive been doing this hobby for over 100

Member #5942
11-10-09, 20:27
I've been doing this hobby for over 100 years. Id like to think I can spot something that does not look right. For this reason, I mentioned the subject on this forum. I do not know if what was written is fact. I can only comment on what I read as thousands of individuals do on message boards worldwide. However, I won't tempt myself and not listen to what I think is good info. If this was a way to stop people from visiting, then it may have worked. It stopped me. I leave it up to you to make your own decision.

Now with regards to this location, it has been open since 03 or 04. It has no problems to date. I will say that one very tall employee mentioned that the place will stay open until the end of the year. If you notice there is only one other bus. In the bldg. There are no for rent signs posted. The building owner can't make money if spaces are not filled. For this reason, I am guessing the place will be open until year end. There are less than 2 months left and what would be the purpose of closing it now.

Member #5942
11-10-09, 20:41
What an opportunity for the owner and employee. As the owner, lets say you charge 90 and have a min of 3 people a day. 90x3=270x5(no weekends incl for simple math reasons)=1350. 1350x4 weeks=5400 which is taxable income for only 3 clients. If you are the employee, lets say you ask for 80 for the options. 80x3=240. 240x5=1200. 1200 x 4 wks=4800 a month. Cash! This is about 57 thousand a yearfor a easy job.

Its a sad lifestyle as this tall employee said she has to fib to friends. This employee does 60 rubs a month to people of all variety. Friendy clients, much too eager clients as well as clients who have to follow the book. 60 rubs a month with various options can be unsafe for all. These options are way too easy to be presented with. In my opinion, almost anyone who goes can get the options without asking. It will be presented if you are ready on the flip. All of this just my opinion. I am in favor of those who are trying to keep communities safe.

Thanks for your time.

Member #5942
11-10-09, 21:11
I just tried to find the info on the net. Someone removed the info. I understand why so many could not find it and again apologize. Now I am definitely avoiding it. The site was called topix and is a general site where anyone can read about things like costco buying kiddie land, or connies beef being a good place to eat. I have no idea if the info was fact. It could have been kids just writing false comments. It seems strange that the comments mysteriously disappeared. What a coincidence.

Whisper2000
11-10-09, 23:39
Went to the school on Irving Park. Saw Nicole. European girl with a little extra chunk. I was actually taken aback by the quality of the massage--it was pretty darn good, on par with many CMTs. Even massaged scalp and face. Ending was disappointing though. She would not remove any clothing or allow any touching, which was unfortunate given the DD cups she was carrying. The technique on the finish was actually pretty good, unfortunately I took so long she got tired and I ended up having to finish myself :(

I liked Nicole. She's american, but her heritage was mixed. Her technique at the end is pretty good. I diddn't realize she was still there.

Golferfore
11-10-09, 23:40
Has anyone checked this out?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1459362958.html

If no, I might just have to TOFTT.

PM me if you like, I do have stuff to trade if can help me out here.

GF

Jadedone
11-11-09, 07:30
I just tried to find the info on the net. Someone removed the info. I understand why so many could not find it and again apologize. Now I am definitely avoiding it. The site was called topix and is a general site where anyone can read about things like costco buying kiddie land, or connies beef being a good place to eat. I have no idea if the info was fact. It could have been kids just writing false comments. It seems strange that the comments mysteriously disappeared. What a coincidence.Good points. That is the same site I saw the information. Didn't check again, but that was enough for me to stay away. In addition to that, her (the big tittied one) attitude last time kind of put me off. So I was probably going to avoid the place for a while anyways.

Northside Jim
11-11-09, 17:31
Hey Nino,

Thanks for your posts. Although I found nothing about the raid, I appreciate the heads up. I too will be careful. It would really suck to be busted at a place like that. Catching a disease & getting busted are my biggest fears in this game. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten extras on a first visit to a mp. It always made me wonder if the owners of these places were paying off some pols or le.

Maybe that's just the Chicagoan in me!

Bad Taco
11-11-09, 17:33
Saw the much ballyhooed Tiffany at Bella. Was less impressed than others on here. Cute, actually tries to give you a good massage (clearly lacking in training, but I appreciated that she really put her back into it when I asked for a hard massage), great table shower beforehand, sweet girl, 22 year old C-cups; but also was kind of rough with the ending--she actually hurt me a little bit. Also experienced the wallet-check for the first time. Left my wallet in my pants when I went for the table shower. When I got dressed at the end, noticed that my wallet was in a different pocket--nothing missing though.I had Tiffany for the first time on Sunday night. Not a great massage but she puts a lot of effort into it. What I loved about the session was that there was never any mention of a donation. Just for that alone gave her a little extra tip than normal.

Chicago Slim
11-11-09, 17:42

GFLet us know if you TOFFT.

I may dive in myself.

Amp Middleman
11-11-09, 21:42
Saw the much ballyhooed Tiffany at Bella. Was less impressed than others on here. Cute, actually tries to give you a good massage (clearly lacking in training, but I appreciated that she really put her back into it when I asked for a hard massage), great table shower beforehand, sweet girl, 22 year old C-cups; but also was kind of rough with the ending--she actually hurt me a little bit. Also experienced the wallet-check for the first time. Left my wallet in my pants when I went for the table shower. When I got dressed at the end, noticed that my wallet was in a different pocket--nothing missing though.

As I stated a few pages back they have told me they do and will go thru your wallets. It's all part of their job I guess.

Trainee Monger
11-11-09, 22:04
Just wanted to mention that when Topix deletes posts they can sometimes still be found via a Google search if it was up long enough for Google's spider to get it--sometimes this can be very quick. But you had better be very smart about your search--like know a specific phrase contained in the post--to be able to find it. Once found you look in the cached version of the page.

Magooski
11-11-09, 23:54
So nothing extra with the gils at Bella.But it's worth the trip for a good rub down. I got tired of Alices on Wentworth. Cherry used to be more fun, but she changed. Maybe I was going too often.

Friska in Mokena does a nice job, but just a nice massage. Nice girl too, but too hard for me to get to. I did see the light at Elegant and won't be back. Note to Silvio. I don't call myself Magooski for nothing!

Gus Hogan
11-12-09, 09:37
Dropped by one an old favorite on 35th and Union. Parking was not a problem because it is not baseball season. Different folks working since my last visit--a little less attractive but very eager. About 5 to 7 on looks. Picked a late 20 something. Ok massage. Door fee is.6 for an hour. Extras on the menu in increments of.5. I indulged and I will say: tastes great. YMMV.

Silvio
11-12-09, 17:56
Had a 30 min session with MiMi late twenty something year old with a tight body but butterface. Some roaming around and little bit of fun. Even though I demonsrated the reason for my visit the session was uninspired and effortless. I wont repeat especially since my ATV LeiLei seems to be gone. Anyone know where she ended up.

Doogie0039
11-12-09, 18:13
I had to test out the hype, and I can let everyone know that I have confirmed the hype.

These are Tiffany's highlights:

1. Best natural boobs I have ever touched.

2. Light sensual massage that I dream of.

3. Great personality.

4. No haggling.

After our session I asked her if she performs 4 hands and who she is comfortable working with, and she stated a Polish blond who I spotted in the lobby. I think I might jump for that this weekend. What is up with the ugly Asian women that work at this place?

Eddinger
11-13-09, 11:09
I checked her out a week ago. Shes ok. Great tits. Paid.8 for the massage which isn't bad, and then she asks for.6 for carribean caress at the end. Puts a glove on and gives HJ. Not bad. Won't let you see her tits the first time, but I shot on them and in the cleavage. Nice girl, nice place, clean, fun. Won't go back though.

GF

Eddinger
11-13-09, 11:21
Went to tropical again today. Makes the 3rd time now. Usually get Karen but she was not there today. Got Kathy instead today. Good massage. On flip she gavee the menu. $ nude he. .5 just he. .75 topless. Tried to talk her down she would not budge. Will now only go back if I can get Karen. She only wanted .6 nudeTropical started getting more strict with their rates. I used to get a great massage, table shower for 60, and then a great HJ for.40. Once with Kathy, I have abotu 90minuts of fully nudity HJ./BJ/CamelSliding for 50. But haven't seen her since.

Lately hey are more strict. Melissa always gives me a HJ for 40 and climbs on top and lets me fondle her wherever, and vouched for me one time at Neighborhood Spa.(which I think has much hotter bigger tittied masseuses)

Fredspy
11-13-09, 11:21
I was in Chinatown eating at Happy Chef (good Dim Sum there) when I looked up and saw a banner for a new spa. They are listed in CL as "GRAND OPENING ORIENTAL SPA--- (China square 5 min from downtown)" and are at 2163 B. S China pl 2 floor.

It looked like a nice place inside. I met Tina, who was not svelte, young or beautiful, but had a nice rack.

I said "what the heck" and paid the 65 for an hour. She gave a surprisingly good massage and had an excellent release technique. After the main event she continued to work on my head, neck and shoulders and feet.

The place was clean and I noticed her change out all of the linen while I was getting dressed. I may be back to check out other talent. Has anyone else visited this place?

Northside Tod
11-13-09, 15:11
I had to test out the hype, and I can let everyone know that I have confirmed the hype.

3. Great personality.

4. No haggling.

After our session I asked her if she performs 4 hands and who she is comfortable working with, and she stated a Polish blond who I spotted in the lobby. I think I might jump for that this weekend. What is up with the ugly Asian women that work at this place?Very consistent with my experiences I had with her. Since I was the first one their before the boss lady I paid her direct and she actually reduced the door fee because she was 5 minutes late.

I did not see the Ugly Asian but I did see a very cute and perky Asian whose name was Linda. I might try her would appreciate if anyone sample her work.

Paleface
11-13-09, 15:15
I was in Chinatown eating at Happy Chef (good Dim Sum there) when I looked up and saw a banner for a new spa. They are listed in CL as "GRAND OPENING ORIENTAL SPA--- (China square 5 min from downtown)" and are at 2163 B. S China pl 2 floor.

It looked like a nice place inside. I met Tina, who was not svelte, young or beautiful, but had a nice rack.

I said "what the heck" and paid the 65 for an hour. She gave a surprisingly good massage and had an excellent release technique. After the main event she continued to work on my head, neck and shoulders and feet.

The place was clean and I noticed her change out all of the linen while I was getting dressed. I may be back to check out other talent. Has anyone else visited this place?

I reported on this place on 10/20/09. For me it was a rip off. I saw the overweight woman and took the thin one instead. In and out in 15 minutes. Read the report on this forum. I would not go back unless I hear that they changed the personel.

Paleface
11-13-09, 15:28
Called an ATF today to see if she was working. She said no, that she had left the AMP where we usually meet. She directed me to the Hilton Hotel on Maple Ave, Evanston, told me that’s where she works now. An AMP in the Hilton in downtown Evanston? Right. . .

I sensed a sting and stayed away.

Anybody know anything? PM, or better, post.

Be safe.

Self Hi5
11-13-09, 15:58

3. Great personality.

4. No haggling.

After our session I asked her if she performs 4 hands and who she is comfortable working with, and she stated a Polish blond who I spotted in the lobby. I think I might jump for that this weekend. What is up with the ugly Asian women that work at this place?

Which Bella???

Paleface
11-13-09, 16:36
Went to Body and Soul today on Irving Park Road. Met at the door by an old woman, mid 70s? who wantd $70 for table shower and massage. I said who does the massage. She replied with something incomprehensible. Asked her to repeat, she did, very irritated. “Young woman.” A 50 yr old barge came into the room. Age is relative, right? I said I wanted someone younger. A 49 yr old arrived named Candy, mini skirt, etc. Okay. She led me to the table shower, which turned out to be a standup shower. She points the showerhead at me from the greatest distance she can achieve in a tight space, tosses me a rag and points to the soap dispenser. Then to the Sauna. I toweled off and went to the room to begin the negotiation. What you want? HJ. How much you pay? Union rates, 40. No. Fine. I started to get dressed. She said, Give me a little more, I do more, take off clothes. Fine, 50. No, more. I started to get dressed again. She said wait, okay for 50. I gave her the money and she stripped and started right in on my soft dick. She was in a hurry. I tried to slow her down, but no go. No tease, no smile, no seduction, just a fast, indifferent handshake. Hurry, hurry, hurry. I came quick and she toweled me off, touched my feet, ankles and thighs, asked me to sit up, touched my neck, upper back. Done. I don't think I actually ever got a full hardon, but I did come, fast.

Next time I go I’ll bring a stopwatch. She’s a champ, this one. I am sure this did not add up to half an hour.

I won’t return, though. I’m not into fast, indifferent handshakes by women who are too pressed to give me the time of day. She offered her mouth, by the way, but I didn’t want it.

This has not been a good day, what with the possible sting (see earlier post), and then this. It reminded me of 2163 B. S china pl 2 fl, which I reported on earlier today and on 10/20/09.

I’m going for a walk now. Good luck to the rest of you guys. I hope that your Friday the 13th is better than mine.

Dls712
11-14-09, 00:04
Has anyone heard or seen Cali the greek godess from EGV?

Fredspy
11-14-09, 09:21
I reported on this place on 10/20/09. For me it was a rip off. I saw the overweight woman and took the thin one instead. In and out in 15 minutes. Read the report on this forum. I would not go back unless I hear that they changed the personel.I guess you should have taken the fire plug shaped one like I did! :-) I don't think I will be back either until I hear a positive review, but the massage I got was first rate (albeit a bit homely).

F Blaster
11-14-09, 11:13
Has anyone heard or seen Cali the greek godess from EGV?

Given that this is the third time you've asked this question, my guess is no.

Don't expect anyone (especially seniors) to be forthcoming if you're not willing to provide any relevant reports first. Sorry, that's just the way it is. I had to learn the same lesson when I started.

Silvio
11-14-09, 13:17
You should have walk out when you had the chance. Its shit like this that keeps these fucekrs in business. Right there you said its ok to get serviced from an old hag and let her treat you/us like shit and get away with it. I dont feel you on this one. Smarten UP!!!

Went to Body and Soul today on Irving Park Road. Met at the door by an old woman, mid 70s? who wantd $70 for table shower and massage. I said who does the massage. She replied with something incomprehensible. Asked her to repeat, she did, very irritated. “Young woman.” A 50 yr old barge came into the room. Age is relative, right? I said I wanted someone younger. A 49 yr old arrived named Candy, mini skirt, etc. Okay. She led me to the table shower, which turned out to be a standup shower. She points the showerhead at me from the greatest distance she can achieve in a tight space, tosses me a rag and points to the soap dispenser. Then to the Sauna. I toweled off and went to the room to begin the negotiation. What you want? HJ. How much you pay? Union rates, 40. No. Fine. I started to get dressed. She said, Give me a little more, I do more, take off clothes. Fine, 50. No, more. I started to get dressed again. She said wait, okay for 50. I gave her the money and she stripped and started right in on my soft dick. She was in a hurry. I tried to slow her down, but no go. No tease, no smile, no seduction, just a fast, indifferent handshake. Hurry, hurry, hurry. I came quick and she toweled me off, touched my feet, ankles and thighs, asked me to sit up, touched my neck, upper back. Done. I don't think I actually ever got a full hardon, but I did come, fast.

Next time I go I’ll bring a stopwatch. She’s a champ, this one. I am sure this did not add up to half an hour.

I won’t return, though. I’m not into fast, indifferent handshakes by women who are too pressed to give me the time of day. She offered her mouth, by the way, but I didn’t want it.

This has not been a good day, what with the possible sting (see earlier post), and then this. It reminded me of 2163 B. S china pl 2 fl, which I reported on earlier today and on 10/20/09.

I’m going for a walk now. Good luck to the rest of you guys. I hope that your Friday the 13th is better than mine.

Paleface
11-14-09, 15:16
Silvio:

A few questions for you.

1. If I had walked out, how could I have evaluated her service? I had no problem with her until she serviced me.

2. How would me walking out, one customer, put her out of business?

3. How could any AMP going out of business possibly be a benefit to anyone?

If I had simply walked out, I would have had virtually nothing to report. Then you, Silvio, would not know that this place is probably not your cup of jasmine tea.

My only regret about the report is that I forgot to include the acronym, YMMV. This place might be perfect for a lot of guys, but yesterday, not for me. YMMV.

You should have walk out when you had the chance. Its shit like this that keeps these fucekrs in business. Right there you said its ok to get serviced from an old hag and let her treat you/us like shit and get away with it. I dont feel you on this one. Smarten UP!!!

F Blaster
11-14-09, 16:47
Silvio:

A few questions for you.

1. If I had walked out, how could I have evaluated her service? I had no problem with her until she serviced me.

If I had simply walked out, I would have had virtually nothing to report. Then you, Silvio, would not know that this place is probably not your cup of jasmine tea.

I'm not Silvio, but I'd like to take a shot at answering those questions.

1. The way you wrote your original post, it seems that your instincts were telling you the service was going to be terrible, and you were right. If you had walked out without spending the door fee, we would have known that the price was out of line and that the ladies were seriously old. That already tells most of us that this is a place to avoid.

If you had walked out without HE, we would have known that their negotiating is unreasonable and that they pull an attitude at that point. Whenever they pull that s**t, it's almost a guarantee that the service is poor. There should be no negotiating at all. They should do the HR and accept whatever you decide to give them. If the service is great (and I mean GREAT) and they act like they want more, tip extra if it's deserved. If the service is bad and they want more, who cares? You're not going back.

The level of service we ALL accept in this town is terrible. Let me give you an analogy. Suppose a restaurant serves nothing but dog food. If the people don't order it, they either improve their food or go out of business. If the people do order dog food, don't complain and keep coming back, why should the restaurant improve their food? No offense, but you just had some Alpo.

2. It all starts with one customer. See Oriental Beauty Spa on Harlem.

3. It tells the people running these places that they better improve their service and/or lower their prices.

There are four AMPs within a one square mile radius on the far north side - Devon, B.D., Yang and a new one on Peterson that I shall report on shortly. I don't believe any of them charge less than .7, and that may not include a TS. You can get the same service in Chinatown or even downtown for .5. As long as people are willing to pay the .7 for crappy service, there is no incentive for them to get better and/or cheaper.

Donny Devito
11-15-09, 01:17
Saw Julie the other day and had a purty funny something about mary experience. Julie, per usual, is fantastic. She gives a great massage but most importantly she has a really cute personality & looks good too. The table shower was very fun and I got excited in there. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and even made sure my crack was clean. have to love a girl like that. I paid cash this time so I wouldn't get that $5 tax for using a VISA. Towards the finish, I pulled her close to me and starting talking dirty in her ear and she was like "oh yeah, oh yeah" and when I shot my load it hit her in the side of the face. LOL. She had her hair in one of those hair does where her hair is in a pony tail or pulled back but she has those two strands of hair hanging down on each side of her face. So it totally nailed the left side and instead of that part of her hair hanging straight down like the other side, it stuck out at a 90 degree angle as I left. Ish was hilarious.

Great experience, as always, at km. Highly recommended.

Donny Devito
11-15-09, 02:18
People keep talking up bella, and I'm on western a lot, but I'm not in favor of places that rifle around in your pockets and wallet. is this a given every time you visit?

F that, man.

Silvio
11-15-09, 12:37
Chances are she has pulled this crap with many other mongers and maybe if everyone walked out on this they'd get the hint that were tired of all the ugly old ladies. Everyone knows we already get the tired old bats. If I walk into a place and they're old and ugly I walk right back out especially If I give them a shot at redemption and request a younger woman, and I dont mean by months, and they counter with more of the same then its ok for them to continue with crap woman and up to us to take a stance. Not trying to be an ass but merely trying to improve service and quality for everyone. Can we all agree younger means 20's and 30's not 40' and 50's.

Silvio:

A few questions for you.

My only regret about the report is that I forgot to include the acronym, YMMV. This place might be perfect for a lot of guys, but yesterday, not for me. YMMV.

Self Hi5
11-15-09, 13:34
Chances are she has pulled this crap with many other mongers and maybe if everyone walked out on this they'd get the hint that were tired of all the ugly old ladies. Everyone knows we already get the tired old bats. If I walk into a place and they're old and ugly I walk right back out especially If I give them a shot at redemption and request a younger woman, and I dont mean by months, and they counter with more of the same then its ok for them to continue with crap woman and up to us to take a stance. Not trying to be an ass but merely trying to improve service and quality for everyone. Can we all agree younger means 20's and 30's not 40' and 50's.

I couldn't agree more!!! We have to set the expectation otherwise we lose control of the market!!

Raoul Duke
11-15-09, 14:23
Can we all agree younger means 20's and 30's not 40' and 50's.

Hell yes, that's why I dump my gfs and/or wives once they hit 35.

Paleface
11-15-09, 16:13
Silvio:

With all due respect to a fellow monger, Silvio, you have make some great contributions to this forum. Thank you. I’m relatively new at this, and this forum has been very helpful.

For me, it is not only a question of age. I prefer younger women, and I can easily agree with you that 20s to 30s is young. But to me it is also a question of service. I have had good service from older women and bad experiences with younger ones, and the other way around, of course. I can accept an older woman in her 40s or 50s, but only if she is in good shape, and if she is willing to take care of me. I don’t like fast, indifferent service.

I posted bad reviews on 2 places recently, Body and Soul, Irving Park Road, just east of Elston, and 2163 B. S china pl 2 fl. It was not the age of the women that bothered me in either case. Both were good looking to me. The 2nd floor woman had a body that looked better than a lot of 20 year olds. What do we call that, Butterface? It was the bad service that bothered me.

You said, “Chances are she has pulled this crap with many other mongers and maybe if everyone walked out on this they'd get the hint that were tired of all the ugly old ladies.” I agree with you, but if she pulled this crap with many other mongers, we should have read about it here. You are right. As the reports start coming in, service should improve. They must read this forum too. IMHO, we need reports on this kind of thing.

Sorry to go on so long. I’m not trying to argue with you here, Silvio. I’m just looking at it from another perspective. I hope you do not take offense. None was intended.

Nicky Forza
11-15-09, 20:44
I visited an establishment located in the 2900 block of W. Archer. As I parked my car I noticed two seedy looking characters loitering on the sidewalk across the street but I didn't pay them any mind. Came back and found that my car had been broken into and items were stolen.
Apparently mongers are being watched as they park and enter. They must figure that you'll be inside at least half an hour and they make their move accordingly...better to park on the side streets and walk a block or so.

Al Melrose
11-16-09, 03:55

3. Great personality.

4. No haggling.

I went out in search of Latin satisfaction, saw some .4 and .45 specials ( also especials) on CL. Places were closed (around 8pm Sunday) I guess I should have taken the hint when no one answered the phone!!

So, do I veer west to Cicero or hit Bella, which can be pricey. I go for Bella. Once inside I do see an ugly asian, so I ask who else is working. I am asked who am I looking for, I throw out a name of someone I recently visited in OBT but was way overpriced ( I knew she also worked here, since I did not see her in front, thought it was safe to mention her name). I am told she just stepped out but they will call her. I tell them don't do that, I will just come back another day. I am then offered an Euro. Remembering some positive comments on Tiff I go for it. TS not offered, does both a hard and then a soft touch.

Puppies released very easily, some access down below, but I do notice an odor problem (penicillan will clear that up).

As other have mentioned, no tip discussion, so I overtip. Not sure what would happen if I undertipped, but she did not even count the tip, pehaps she can feel how thick or thin the stack is!

Silvio
11-16-09, 10:04
None taken...in your young tenure here you have made some great reports. I'm just trying to at the very least improve quality and service from these places. Also most of these places are visited from people not on this board but if we can collectively not put up with old hags and service maybe we can impact these places for the better.

Silvio:

With all due respect to a fellow monger, Silvio, you have make some great contributions to this forum. Thank you. I’m relatively new at this, and this forum has been very helpful.

For me, it is not only a question of age. I prefer younger women, and I can easily agree with you that 20s to 30s is young. But to me it is also a question of service. I have had good service from older women and bad experiences with younger ones, and the other way around, of course. I can accept an older woman in her 40s or 50s, but only if she is in good shape, and if she is willing to take care of me. I don’t like fast, indifferent service.

I posted bad reviews on 2 places recently, Body and Soul, Irving Park Road, just east of Elston, and 2163 B. S china pl 2 fl. It was not the age of the women that bothered me in either case. Both were good looking to me. The 2nd floor woman had a body that looked better than a lot of 20 year olds. What do we call that, Butterface? It was the bad service that bothered me.

You said, “Chances are she has pulled this crap with many other mongers and maybe if everyone walked out on this they'd get the hint that were tired of all the ugly old ladies.” I agree with you, but if she pulled this crap with many other mongers, we should have read about it here. You are right. As the reports start coming in, service should improve. They must read this forum too. IMHO, we need reports on this kind of thing.

Sorry to go on so long. I’m not trying to argue with you here, Silvio. I’m just looking at it from another perspective. I hope you do not take offense. None was intended.

Ghostface89
11-16-09, 11:16
I visited an establishment located in the 2900 block of W. Archer. As I parked my car I noticed two seedy looking characters loitering on the sidewalk across the street but I didn't pay them any mind. Came back and found that my car had been broken into and items were stolen.
Apparently mongers are being watched as they park and enter. They must figure that you'll be inside at least half an hour and they make their move accordingly...better to park on the side streets and walk a block or so.

Since I sometimes visit this block, I would appreciate more details. (PM me, if you wish.)
--Did you park close to business or down the street?
--Were suspects young or older? (Ie. youths or professionals. Dressed like gangbangers?)
--Race of suspects? (If Asian could they be connected with said establishment?)
--Method of break-in? (Smash glass or what?)
--Was trunk broken into?
--What items did they take (in general)? Radio gone? Etc.
--Did you have something visible in car to attract criminals?
--Time of day? After dark or daylight? Weekend or weekday?
--Many cars on street? (Ie. cover for their criminal activity.)
--Were police called? Their response? (In Chicago they don't ususally respond unless you give a more colorful description of event to perk their interest. They want to do it all over the phone.)
Sorry for your problem, but this is very valuable intel for us mongers. I thank you for the report very much.

Humpty Hump
11-16-09, 20:51
http://www.startouchmassage.com/

Anyone feel like toftt and reoprting back. Found her bp and advertises being on the southside near McKinley park.

Paleface
11-17-09, 00:05
Silvio:

Thank you for this post. I think that you and I are in agreement. We both want better quality and better service. You’re right. We need hang together to get it.

I’ve been burned more times than I’ve admitted on this forum by ugly old ladies and young ones too who couldn’t care less about you, me, or anyone else. I’d like to see more reports with names and addresses and any other details you guys are willing to share.

Not long ago, I read some posts about the shabby service at Elegant, and I drove by and found that place, but I did not walk through that door. Later, I started to read posts that say that things have improved over there. Next time I’m on that street, I’m going in.

I don’t know for sure, but I think that we’re not just talking to each other here. I think that mama and papasan are reading these posts too. I think they are listening. They need to listen. There’s a lot of us in this forum, and we’re not nothing. Let’s hang together.

None taken...in your young tenure here you have made some great reports. I'm just trying to at the very least improve quality and service from these places. Also most of these places are visited from people not on this board but if we can collectively not put up with old hags and service maybe we can impact these places for the better.

Wrigley
11-17-09, 02:09
I just tried to find the info on the net. Someone removed the info. I understand why so many could not find it and again apologize. Now I am definitely avoiding it. The site was called topix and is a general site where anyone can read about things like costco buying kiddie land, or connies beef being a good place to eat. I have no idea if the info was fact. It could have been kids just writing false comments. It seems strange that the comments mysteriously disappeared. What a coincidence. I contacted Topix after your report and informed them that there was "illegal activities being discussed on their forum", and that it would be wise to take down the thread. I didn't really think they would, but I got an emailed response thanking me for the heads-up.

I figured, the guy who gave the warning wasn't posting any more, and the 2 idiots spilling the beans just kept posting details. Probably not good for business, or for us.

Mj138
11-17-09, 02:11
Recently, I have just started my entire encounter by explaining I have heard good and bad things about the establishment. I say, "I was here about three months ago and saw(pick your name, wendy, cindy, may, etc) and I had a great time. She treated me so good. Is she here? Anyway, my friend was here and he said he would never come back, you did not treat him well. Is that true?"
They say no, I get what I want. I just establish what I expect from the beginning.

Paintedbird
11-17-09, 05:56
Visited Lisunia's the other day. I had a hard time finding it, swore it wasn't there, but the opposite side numbers are a bit off. I finally found it in the back of a little mall.

The girls were very attractive. Not very friendly, though. I asked for the VIP and got a rather bland massage, but a decent he. Apparently the top will come off for 3 Mr. Jacksons, but I was short, and she was firm. C'est la vie.

Golferfore
11-17-09, 08:40
Went to the above referenced establishment(4200 S. Archer) for what has to be the most bizarre experience yet. I pull the ticket of Mi Mi, a young semi attractive lady. The massage was actually quite good and the price of. 55 including the TS was reasonable. So we get the end of the massage and she rubs most of the right spots and then she says tableshower, so I grab her hand and show her where she forgot to massage. She keeps repeating Tableshower over and over, so there you have it. We go the TS and there she has place a towel over the TS and she scrubs me down and then when I flip over she starts rubbing the spot she missed.

Now, here is where it gets strange, she then stops and starts deep massaging my balls and tells me to finish my self and is pretty adamant about it. So I finish my self because I was almost at the mountain top when she did this. Then she does a half ass job on the clean up. I mean WTF? So I get dressed and drop. 45 for the tip, it was a decent massage and get on the road.

Its only when I get home and my SO tells me I smell like a cheap whorehouse do I figure out that I have been bathed in something that lingers. I have a pretty good explanation for why this is and take a quick shower.

But here is my final statement:

Massage 7

Looks 6

Ending 3

A massage parlor that uses fragrant oils and soaps: 0

Won't repeat unless I take my own shower kit.

Mr Mister
11-17-09, 11:53
Go and take one for the team. Have a blast. The idea here is to try one out and report back. Not pimp out websites asking others to participate while you sit and watch.

http://www.startouchmassage.com/

Anyone feel like toftt and reoprting back. Found her bp and advertises being on the southside near McKinley park.

Mr Mister
11-17-09, 12:00
This place is my new favorite. It used to be harvest, but the women kept getting older and older.

Great post Devito. I could've gone my whole life thinking you were a dribbler and not a shooter :).

You've inspired me. I'm actually off to KM now!

Saw Julie the other day and had a purty funny something about mary experience. Julie, per usual, is fantastic. She gives a great massage but most importantly she has a really cute personality & looks good too. The table shower was very fun and I got excited in there. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and even made sure my crack was clean. have to love a girl like that. I paid cash this time so I wouldn't get that $5 tax for using a VISA. Towards the finish, I pulled her close to me and starting talking dirty in her ear and she was like "oh yeah, oh yeah" and when I shot my load it hit her in the side of the face. LOL. She had her hair in one of those hair does where her hair is in a pony tail or pulled back but she has those two strands of hair hanging down on each side of her face. So it totally nailed the left side and instead of that part of her hair hanging straight down like the other side, it stuck out at a 90 degree angle as I left. Ish was hilarious.

Self Hi5
11-17-09, 18:20
Recently, I have just started my entire encounter by explaining I have heard good and bad things about the establishment. I say, "I was here about three months ago and saw(pick your name, wendy, cindy, may, etc) and I had a great time. She treated me so good. Is she here? Anyway, my friend was here and he said he would never come back, you did not treat him well. Is that true?"
They say no, I get what I want. I just establish what I expect from the beginning.

I like your tactics....I will do the same next trip!!

Humpty Hump
11-17-09, 19:37
I love how the intenet breeds tough guys out of weasels who get to hide behind a screen.

Almost all of my posts are reports or useful information. I don't post often because I'm relatively good at getting it for free and at the current time would rather keep my money in my pocket.

But since I haven't heard of her on here and only found her on bp with a few posts I thought some one might appreciate a relatively untapped and attractive Latina.

So since I'm sure one of you will actually take my advice and call let us know how it goes or not. I don't mind going myself I'm just not concerned with rushing over there.

Go and take one for the team. Have a blast. The idea here is to try one out and report back. Not pimp out websites asking others to participate while you sit and watch.

Eddinger
11-17-09, 19:44
They say no, I get what I want. I just establish what I expect from the beginning.Seems odd to me. First off, do you really ask, "is that true? " about her mistreating your nameless friend, how id she supposed to know? Silly.

Anyhow. Just go in, lie down with whoever, get massaged, when shes close to your privates, make sure you make them accessible, if shes game, shell touch them, if not, she won't. If you want, during the massage, you can caress her leg, and see is she lets your hand wander into her crotch. If she does, you know you're getting off at the end.

Nighthawk55
11-17-09, 20:18
I have been moved to a new jobsite from my usual south Loop location. That means I need a new place for about six months.

Does anyone know of an ASIAN, preferably Chinese place between Central and 294, Irving Park and Roosevelt?

As my normal stomping grounds is South Loop, you can imagine why my preference is what it is. I RTFF and didn't find anything, so please help if you don't mind.

Gigarange
11-17-09, 22:22
I'm planning to head to Tropical this week for the first time. Can anyone tell me what to expect and who to ask for? I'll report back with all the details afterward. I'd just like to go in informed so that I can have a good session, and it has been a while since anyone posted about this place.

Thanks!

Paleface
11-17-09, 22:52
The service is great at Harvest, from Monica and Lisa. And Jennifer too probably, I haven't tried her yet.

And it's just as good--yes, a little younger--at KM from Julie, Suzie, and Grace.

We've got a wealth of talent between the two places. They all make a good effort to take care of us.

Another plus, no negotiation in either place. No need for that. We all understand the going rates. It's all been discussed here, and they get it. So do we.

But .45 to let her watch? No. Way out of line with anything we've discussed here. She should pay for that.

This place is my new favorite. It used to be harvest, but the women kept getting older and older.

Great post Devito. I could've gone my whole life thinking you were a dribbler and not a shooter :).

You've inspired me. I'm actually off to KM now!

Blond Suave
11-17-09, 23:06
First of all, many thanks to all of you for your very helpful reports and commentary.

I'm staying in the loop, have been considering a message parlor served by the CTA, and at the last minute (despite a few less then glowing reports) decided to brave the obnoxious door man and try Mercy in walking distance of my hotel.

OH MY GOD!

It was the BEST AMP experience in my mongering career.

I enjoyed the company of May.

Young, cute, frrrrrisky.

Perhaps it was luck, perhaps it was chemistry (hard to believe, I'm just a generic middle aged guy from out of town) but from 2 minutes in it was ON! Massage was sensual (not LMT at all) but she was hot to trot and TROT WE DID!

No mention of money. We finished up all sorts of multi position bliss after 45 minutes and she continued to minister to me over the hour.

NO mention of money.

.65 + .80 + huge hug and a farewell kiss.

WOW!! I have done this coast to coast and she ROCKED MY WORLD.

Paleface
11-17-09, 23:50
Julie. Nice girl. She probably got up in the morning, made herself a pot of tea, showered, washed herself well, really well, better than we do, looked at her hair and decided to do something nice for the guys today.

Then you come along with this story, and she has to go through the rest of her day looking like a sl*t.

It’s a little pissing on her, only worse.

I know this girl. She’s one of the good ones.

Let’s show a little respect.

Donny Devito
11-18-09, 02:51
Went to the above referenced establishment(4200 S. Archer) for what has to be the most bizarre experience yet. I pull the ticket of Mi Mi, a young semi attractive lady. The massage was actually quite good and the price of. 55 including the TS was reasonable. So we get the end of the massage and she rubs most of the right spots and then she says tableshower, so I grab her hand and show her where she forgot to massage. She keeps repeating Tableshower over and over, so there you have it. We go the TS and there she has place a towel over the TS and she scrubs me down and then when I flip over she starts rubbing the spot she missed.

Now, here is where it gets strange, she then stops and starts deep massaging my balls and tells me to finish my self and is pretty adamant about it. So I finish my self because I was almost at the mountain top when she did this. Then she does a half ass job on the clean up. I mean WTF? So I get dressed and drop. 45 for the tip, it was a decent massage and get on the road.

Its only when I get home and my SO tells me I smell like a cheap whorehouse do I figure out that I have been bathed in something that lingers. I have a pretty good explanation for why this is and take a quick shower.

But here is my final statement:

Massage 7

Looks 6

Ending 3

A massage parlor that uses fragrant oils and soaps: 0

Won't repeat unless I take my own shower kit. I can't believe you tipped. 45. Wow, what were you thinking man?! You are ruining it for the rest of us.

Donny Devito
11-18-09, 02:56
I'm planning to head to Tropical this week for the first time. Can anyone tell me what to expect and who to ask for? I'll report back with all the details afterward. I'd just like to go in informed so that I can have a good session, and it has been a while since anyone posted about this place.

Thanks!Just ask for Karen. She is not a haggler. She looks better buck than clothed. .8 for a nude hj, at least that is what i got last time.

Donny Devito
11-18-09, 02:58
Julie. Nice girl. She probably got up in the morning, made herself a pot of tea, showered, washed herself well, really well, better than we do, looked at her hair and decided to do something nice for the guys today.

Then you come along with this story, and she has to go through the rest of her day looking like a sl*t.

It's a little pissing on her, only worse.

I know this girl. She's one of the good ones.

Let's show a little respect.
You probably kiss girls like Julie on the mouth. Just Kidding big guy. It was at the end of the day for your information so there goes your whole fantasy made up story.

I tip well and treat them like Gold. That is all that matters. This is a business. Remember that.

Wraithking
11-18-09, 10:26
I have posted about this place three times in the past month. Anyone at that place is great. I have not had a bad experianve there.

Thanks!

Silvio
11-18-09, 10:43
Jay is her name. Shes totally legit. I didnt get a hint that anything else was available. She actually refers to some sort of text book as she massages you to make sure she's doing the correct technique. It's a good massage but I just dont get why they would show any cleavage if your not getting a HE. She looks much better in the pic btw. She has a first time client special of $35 for 1 hour which is what I took. If she wanted repeat business I would think if she did HE's she woulda dropped a hint somehwere. Get a $35 massage and go for it.

Silvio
11-18-09, 10:48
I havent been these since the 2 hot latinas parted ways. I had a great 4hand there. I did notice that the asian gals there were on the old side and not so easy on the eyes. Has that changed since my last visit.

The service is great at Harvest, from Monica and Lisa. And Jennifer too probably, I haven't tried her yet.

And it's just as good--yes, a little younger--at KM from Julie, Suzie, and Grace.

We've got a wealth of talent between the two places. They all make a good effort to take care of us.

Another plus, no negotiation in either place. No need for that. We all understand the going rates. It's all been discussed here, and they get it. So do we.

But .45 to let her watch? No. Way out of line with anything we've discussed here. She should pay for that.

Golferfore
11-18-09, 15:06
It was the change that I had left and the massage was actually pretty good, but in retrospect. I should have left less, what would you have given?

I can't believe you tipped. 45. Wow, what were you thinking man?! You are ruining it for the rest of us.

PittPanther
11-18-09, 15:25
So I finish my self because I was almost at the mountain top when she did this. Then she does a half ass job on the clean up. I mean WTF? So I get dressed and drop. 45 for the tip, it was a decent massage and get on the road.You're going to have to explain WHY you gave her a tip, when you finished yourself... And don't say "Because the massage was good." If you wanted a good massage, you would have gone to Mario Tricocci.

Its only when I get home and my SO tells me I smell like a cheap whorehouse do I figure out that I have been bathed in something that lingers. I have a pretty good explanation for why this is and take a quick shower.You probably should operate under the assumption that your wife doesn't believe you, but just doesn't want to know anymore for fear of blowing up the marriage.

Do something nice for her. You need to clean this situation up.

Paleface
11-18-09, 17:16
I don't know when you were last there, but they are definately not in your age range.

I havent been these since the 2 hot latinas parted ways. I had a great 4hand there. I did notice that the asian gals there were on the old side and not so easy on the eyes. Has that changed since my last visit.

Hot Ur1
11-18-09, 17:21
I had the same experience today. Thanks for the post. If you find yourself in the nortwest suburbs the additional distance is worth it.

I may catch some grief for posting this on the Chicago board, but until today, I had no freaking idea of what goes on at the Executive Relaxation Station in Belvidere. Unbelievable!!! And apparently this place has been open for 30 years. Here are the details...

> I show up and pay the $95 door fee.

> Get my pick from among 5 girls. I pick the 27 year old with the 38 DDs in a hot red short dress.

> She shows me to the room, which has a stand up shower attached to it. She tells me to take a shower and that she would be back in a couple minutes.

> When she comes back into the room, she is wearing a bathrobe with a bikini underneath. I think wow! This is going to be fun - I about to get a massage from this hot chick while she is wearing a bikini :).

> Then she says to wrap the towel around me and follow her out of the room to the Jacuzzi room. I gladly follow her.

> When we get to the Jacuzzi room, she removes her robe and is now standing there just this tiny little bikini that shows her hot little body nicely. Then she asks me if I'm comfortable. I drop the towel and say that I am now. She proceeds to say that she is not comfortable, and turns her back to me. I ask if she would be more comfortable if I took off her top. She says yes, so I until her top, exposing her nice jugs. I then slide her bottom down to her ankles.

> Now we are both standing next to the Jacuzzi, completely naked, and I'm sporting a raging hard on. We get into the tub together and she caresses my boner while I play with her tits. It was like what you might see on a Girls Gone Wild video or something. At this point, I've already got my $95 worth, but wait...there's more to come!

> After about 10 minutes of fondling in the tub, she leads me back to the room where I take another shower, then get onto the table.

> She removes her robe and is completely naked again. She massages my back and legs for about 15 or 20 minutes. She makes sure to come into a lot of contact with Mr. Happy.

> Now it's time for the flip - nope! It's time for me to get off the table and for her to get on the table. So there I am playing massage therapist while my dick is poking her arms, side, legs, etc... That was so great! Then I ask if she'd like to turn over, and she says yes, and does so. I spend another 10 minutes or so massaging her front, while she is caressing my hard on every time it's in reach of her hand. A reverse massage has always been a fantasy of mine - and it lived up to my expectations!!!

> Then she says it's time for her to massage my front. At one point, she oils up her bobbies and gives me some Russian action. I almost popped during that. Then she worked a few other techniques with her hands while she was on and off the table. When I popped, it hit my chin.

> I gave her a $25 tip for a total of $120 ($95 at the door and $25 tip). I probably should have given her more, but that's all I had on me.

Anyway, this was the best massage I've ever had, and I would guess this will be my last post on the Chicago board because from now on I'm heading west on I-90, not east!

Golferfore
11-18-09, 17:50
Pitt, the real answer on the tip is, well, It was the change and I don't miss the money, she probably needs it more than me. And as for the second point, good one, I'll have to make that happen.

You're going to have to explain WHY you gave her a tip, when you finished yourself. And don't say "Because the massage was good. " If you wanted a good massage, you would have gone to Mario Tricocci.

You probably should operate under the assumption that your wife doesn't believe you, but just doesn't want to know anymore for fear of blowing up the marriage.

Do something nice for her. You need to clean this situation up.

Donny Devito
11-18-09, 21:07
500 Michigan. Went to this place. It is the other mercy. It is nothing like the old mercy with the door man. Hand service is there but it was really bad and the girl acted surprised when I asked for it. She actually took a step back but I got her to loosen up. She didn't allow groping. OK to check out but there are better places to go. The girls look nice and the place is safe. It is just that you don't get extras like you do in other places. YMMV.

Donny Devito
11-18-09, 21:09
Got off the Blue Line at Damen and hit up a massage spa just south of the blue line stop. It is in a strip mall in the back right hand corner. The sign only says massage, I believe it is large, white, and purple. Extras are available. But what I didn't like was how they demanded the money up front and high prices too. If you have money to burn, this is the place for you. It was good service but I can't really afford top dollar for extras. She said. 8 for hand service. LOL. Then. 6. At least she was reasonable and agreed to. 4. But you can see they start really high and it kills the mood. That's why I like places near here, like km, because they don't request a tip. You have to love girls and places like that. They are pure gold for mongers.

Jadedone
11-18-09, 22:44
I contacted Topix after your report and informed them that there was "illegal activities being discussed on their forum", and that it would be wise to take down the thread. I didn't really think they would, but I got an emailed response thanking me for the heads-up.

I figured, the guy who gave the warning wasn't posting any more, and the 2 idiots spilling the beans just kept posting details. Probably not good for business, or for us.I am still going to avoid that place for a while. I remember reading "reviews" on Spa One similar to this right before that place got raided.

Paleface
11-19-09, 00:39
Oh, excuse me Denny. I didn’t know it was the end of the day, didn't know about your big tip. I guess that changes everything. Tell us. How much did you tip for that, by the way?

The rest of you guys, you want to talk about the lousy service you been getting? What are we complaining about here? We got guys who don’t know how to wipe their ass, so the girls complain about how bad we smell. The table shower was invented for a reason. Now we got this guy who thinks that something close to pissing on one of our best girls is funny. He says it’s just business? What does business have to do with anything?

How are the rest of us supposed to get good service out of this girl after this? Julie is a good girl. All the girls at KM are good.

Show a little respect.

You probably kiss girls like Julie on the mouth. Just Kidding big guy. It was at the end of the day for your information so there goes your whole fantasy made up story.

I tip well and treat them like Gold. That is all that matters. This is a business. Remember that.

Silvio
11-19-09, 10:27
i havent been there in about 2-3 years

I don't know when you were last there, but they are definately not in your age range.

Sv420
11-19-09, 11:21
I plan to visit the city next week and interested in out call massage to my hotel room. Has any one tried service from the CL ad link below?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1472465984.html
ASIAN ORIENTAL and EUROPEAN massage in your HOTEL ROOM (Chicago and O'hare hotels)

Date: 2009-11-18, 8:02PM CST
Reply to: serv-meqha-1472465984@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

RELAXING MASSAGE IN YOUR HOTEL ROOM
We cater to the hotel guest exclusively.
Full body luxurious massage by beautiful female Asian or European masseuses in the privacy of your hotel suite.
Serving Downtown Chicago, Loop, Gold Coast, and O'hare hotels
1 hour - $100...We are open til very late ;) ;) ;)
While in Chicago call Diane...312-924-9498

Past Tense
11-19-09, 11:34
Most of the incall Asian places are charging 160 for light massage and fs. And most LMTs that do outcall are in the 125+ range. Don't be surprised if there is additional negotiation once your massuse arrives.

Good luck and please report back on your experience.

I plan to visit the city next week and interested in out call massage to my hotel room. Has any one tried service from the CL ad link below?

ASIAN ORIENTAL and EUROPEAN massage in your HOTEL ROOM (Chicago and O'hare hotels)

Full body luxurious massage by beautiful female Asian or European masseuses in the privacy of your hotel suite.

Bruce Willis
11-19-09, 12:14

While in Chicago call Diane...312-924-9498The picture is fake for whatever that's worth (searched it with tineye). Nice guitar though, I think it's a Gibson)

Dee Mac
11-19-09, 12:23
On 2nd thought, you are waaaay out of your league. You weren't the room. You didn't see her laugh in pleasure. She likes me. I'm a young buck, look good too. She enjoys it. I bet you're some old bloke married and broke down. She'd do things with me that would cost you 2 or 3 times as much as it does me. Remember that. I was talking about your wife before, but I'm positive you don't get many women's attention outside of what you pay for. You're a disgrace to mankind treating these pay for play girls like your Mother something. Relax chief. They're not virgins. And they get paid. And they like me and the others who give them a good time and treat them like a woman. You probably treat them like something out of a 1930's movie. I got the feeling you're closer to 50 than me. I'll continue to read your reports but you getting soft on these wh0res is just disgraceful.Every gun shoots in a different direction with different velocity, I think this is just one of the hazards of work. And also I bet these girls get a lot of strange requests for where we'ld like to release and sometimes they probably comply.

Hot Ur1
11-19-09, 12:45
I highly recommend checking out your provider thoroughly. I used this number once what arrived was hideous. I had been at the bars all night so I figured, well close your eyes and just enjoy the massage. Then she started with some H1N1 style hacking and coughing. I literally asked her to leave. She interpreted that as I wanted to 'get to business' which made was not the case. Will not repeat. I would recommend taking a cab to a location; you will spend less that $20 on cab fares each way. If you want in-room, I would recommend eros; especially if this is a once-in-a-while type thing; at least enjoy it.

Past Tense
11-19-09, 13:44
Donny my Lad,

Someday you will get old and no longer be the Adonis you believe yourself to currently be. I will probably be long gone before that happens but just a few things to ponder.

This board relies on mutual co-operation. Right now you have alienated probably better than half of the members through your diatribe. Good luck getting that choice backchannel info.

This board or one of it's previous incarnations is going on 10 years old. Which means that many of the contributors that made it possible are in their 40s and 50s.

Everyone ages, unless they die young. Even the old spa workers that everyone is down on were young chicks once, hot spinners. So give all of us fossils a break. DO you think that when we look in the mirror we don't see what time is doing to us and we need you to make us face reality?

Do you think it is possible that your bad attitude is the result of you aging yourself and being uncomfortable with thoughts of your own pending decline and mortality?

Finally, I had a life changing encounter this year. I met a woman while vacationing out of state who is the best bang for the buck of anyone I have ever been with. Amatuer and pro alike. Sweet, cute, clean, responsive, giving and hot, easily twice the woman of anyone currently available in Chicago. The kicker is that she is in her 50s and only stays in business because she can fake being 40. If I hadn't been somewhat humbled 2 years ago by a major health problem, I never would have given her a try. Instead I met someone who surprised the S@*& out of me and even now thinking about her gives me a woody.

So I say "nanny nanny poo poo!" to you. Young guy who still finds he has to pay for it.

I await your well thought out and pithy response.

On 2nd thought, you are waaaay out of your league. You weren't in the room. You didn't see her laugh in pleasure. She likes me. She enjoys it. These women choose the business that they are in. And they get paid. And they like me and the others who give them a good time and treat them like a woman.

Donny Devito
11-19-09, 13:50
Donny my Lad,

Someday you will get old and no longer be the Adonis you believe yourself to currently be. I will probably be long gone before that happens but just a few things to ponder.

This board relies on mutual co-operation. Right now you have alienated probably better than half of the members through your diatribe. Good luck getting that choice backchannel info.

This board or one of it's previous incarnations is going on 10 years old. Which means that many of the contributors that made it possible are in their 40s and 50s.

Everyone ages, unless they die young. Even the old spa workers that everyone is down on were young chicks once, hot spinners. So give all of us fossils a break. DO you think that when we look in the mirror we don't see what time is doing to us and we need you to make us face reality?

Do you think it is possible that your bad attitude is the result of you aging yourself and being uncomfortable with thoughts of your own pending decline and mortality?

Finally, I had a life changing encounter this year. I met a woman while vacationing out of state who is the best bang for the buck of anyone I have ever been with. Amatuer and pro alike. Sweet, cute, clean, responsive, giving and hot, easily twice the woman of anyone currently available in Chicago. The kicker is that she is in her 50s and only stays in business because she can fake being 40. If I hadn't been somewhat humbled 2 years ago by a major health problem, I never would have given her a try. Instead I met someone who surprised the S@*& out of me and even now thinking about her gives me a woody.

So I say "nanny nanny poo poo!" to you. Young guy who still finds he has to pay for it.

I await your well thought out and pithy response.I have no idea what you are going on and on about. If you want to address me when I never addressed you, that is what the PM feature is for. Now I would love to hear more about your trials and tribulations and how you relish the good old years but these posts should be saved for real reports. By the way, when is the last time you made one and contributed to the board?

It's probably been six months since you actually wrote a real report. Now I understand why you chose your name.

Dazhiba
11-19-09, 18:10
Donnie, you should join the erotic mp site. I've been to 500 and posted for it in several places. No shower there so what did you expect. Those young girls aren't going to give you FS with walls that don't go up to the ceiling you can hear everything in the place. They'll give you a handshake but it is more of a legit and very high quality massage. Everyone's different but I enjoyed my visit. YMMV

Member #5942
11-19-09, 20:43
Hi Past Tense. I enjoyed your post to Donny. I wanted to send you a PM, but it won't go through because your inbox is full. Anyway, I am under 40 and prefer therapists over 40. I prefer them more than those in their 20s or 30s. The ones over 40 have appeared to be more sincere and appreciative of the work they do. It nice because they even go as far as helping you tie your shoe. I feel bad when they do this because it is something I would never do. Anyway, the young ones at many of the NW spas just want the cash and don't seem to pay attention to the small details that make our hobby fun. Even in my 20s I looked for older therapists. Just my opinion because we all have different tastes and needs. I just try to respect the girl because honestly, its a horrible career choice to deal with us guys. Good luck to everyone who read my post. We have a common bond and we should all have fun.

Drivnit
11-20-09, 04:21
Just got home, from City Massage 35 for 1/2hr 10 for table shower. I had CoCo, good shower, nice massage and a nice 50 finish, boobs out with the cutest nipples. I will repeat.

LordAlfred
11-20-09, 05:04
I'm with this guy. I'm 30 and I'll take a 40 plus provider or even someone in their 50s who is still good looking over some 19 year old airhead who just looks hot because she's young. The older ones are usually the ones who are doing it because they choose to and are ok with it. The young ones are mostly just dumb kids who do it because theyre hooked on drugs or have self esteem issues and let some shithead pimp control them. Fuck that, who wants to get it on with someone who didn't make their choice intelligently and logically? The matures give way better service IMHO. Its not just because they've had thousands of partners but because they're mentally ok with what they're doing.

Hi Past Tense. I enjoyed your post to Donny. I wanted to send you a PM, but it won't go through because your inbox is full. Anyway, I am under 40 and prefer therapists over 40. I prefer them more than those in their 20s or 30s. The ones over 40 have appeared to be more sincere and appreciative of the work they do. It nice because they even go as far as helping you tie your shoe. I feel bad when they do this because it is something I would never do. Anyway, the young ones at many of the NW spas just want the cash and don't seem to pay attention to the small details that make our hobby fun. Even in my 20s I looked for older therapists. Just my opinion because we all have different tastes and needs. I just try to respect the girl because honestly, its a horrible career choice to deal with us guys. Good luck to everyone who read my post. We have a common bond and we should all have fun.

Golferfore
11-20-09, 07:21
Went back for round two at the above, got the same therapist as the first time, same deal. 5 for the hour. We had a nice conversation, In which I offered her. 5 for the finish and she told me that she would like an opportunity to provide a higher level of service for an increased gratuity. I pondered the situation and told her that would be fine, what was she proposing? Now some of you guys are going to jump on me for this, so in advance my bad, but she got naked and gave the best BBBJCIM I have received in years. There was teabagging, DT, eye contact and the expected oral piercing. It was like a scene from a movie. As a side note, she also smelled good and allowed full roaming of everything. I gave her a generous gratuity for the service of 1. 5. And yeah I know it was a lot, but c'est la vie. At the end she cleaned me up and asked me if I was happy with the service and hoped I would come again. For an LMP, I was stunned by the service level.

Massage: 8

Looks: 7

Finish: 11

On the way out there was a plump and juicy latina watching tv, I kind want to pull her card the next time cause she was hot.

Chi Guy
11-20-09, 09:16
I gotta agree with you about the service with the older ladies. Now I don't like 'em when they're getting WAY up there, but I don't mind the 40's or even the 50's. It's very rare that I find one in their 20's that knows what to do or even makes an effort to make the customers' visit enjoyable. The older ones on the other hand I've found are more likely to take their time and joke around and make the visit less business-like. Of course, there are the exceptions. Ruby at the old Green Spa was one of the cutest girls I've ever seen at a spa and had a great personality. I truly miss her. And, of course, there are plenty of old hags who shouldn't be in any kind of business where they are dealing directly with the customer. But for my money, I'd rather have the more seasoned ladies.

Rubenme2
11-20-09, 10:15

The older ones know where it's at. They know why you're there and what you want. Yonger ones are ok IF they have been properly trained by and older woman but how will you know that.

I think I'll go see my "old gal" today. Pushing 60 but has the softest skin and allows access while never asking for a tip.

Swflaboater
11-20-09, 10:22
Note to all. And particularly Donny.

I love reading the boards, and no. I don't post much. A few times, but I don't get the opportunities as I once did when I traveled extensively. But I can't just sit back and let this diatribe go on.

Took an opportunity this morning to go back through the boards. Found some quite interesting comments.

Post #5081

I shot my load it hit her in the side of the face. LOL. She had her hair in one of those hair does where her hair is in a pony tail or pulled back but she has those two strands of hair hanging down on each side of her face. So it totally nailed the left side and instead of that part of her hair hanging straight down like the other side, it stuck out at a 90 degree angle as I left. Ish was hilarious.

Maybe you think that was hilarious, but I think it had to be very embarrasing to the young lady you were with. No class at all

Post #5107 Then Post #5109

I can't believe you tipped. 45. Wow, what were you thinking man?! You are ruining it for the rest of us

I tip well and treat them like Gold. That is all that matters.

Hmmmm. One time you chastise someone for giving a tip, then in the next breath you say you tip well. I don't think so after that first comment. And. BTW. Cumming on the side of a young ladies head is not treating her like Gold. I think it is something quite different.

Post #5129

You're too old for the game. It's time to get out old bloke. Hahahahaha

Guess you are talking to me, since I am in my 50's now. Lets just say that over the years of meeting young. And some that are not so young, but very nice. Ladies, I understand how to treat them. Yes they are in the business, but that doesn't give us the right to treat them as objects. I have found that if you treat them right, they respond in kind. If you treat them as I think you do, then I wonder. I probably tip too much, but my favorite haunts treat me right when I visit them also! And when I happen to be out of town and somewhere I haven't been before, I usually get treated very well.

Ok. So much for my comments. If this offends some on this board, I apologize, but I simply had to comment.

Gone back to my hole:)

SW

Gus Hogan
11-20-09, 10:49
Hi Past Tense. I enjoyed your post to Donny. I wanted to send you a PM, but it won't go through because your inbox is full. Anyway, I am under 40 and prefer therapists over 40. I prefer them more than those in their 20s or 30s. The ones over 40 have appeared to be more sincere and appreciative of the work they do. It nice because they even go as far as helping you tie your shoe. I feel bad when they do this because it is something I would never do. Anyway, the young ones at many of the NW spas just want the cash and don't seem to pay attention to the small details that make our hobby fun. Even in my 20s I looked for older therapists. Just my opinion because we all have different tastes and needs. I just try to respect the girl because honestly, its a horrible career choice to deal with us guys. Good luck to everyone who read my post. We have a common bond and we should all have fun.I agree as well. Back in my misspent youth before I settled in Chicago, I've had favorites in other towns that were easily late 40s early 50s. They were generous with their charms and had an amazing sense of touch. I saw them as often as I could, and I've even tried to go back for a visit for old times sake. Sad to say, the two best have retired.

I've been to a place in Maryland where there seemed to be some "training. " It was funny in a way. I was a "regular. " I stopped by, but I guess a "better" regular came by and my girl went off to take care of him. She told me that a new girl (who I never saw out front), would work on me. But she assured me that she would come by to help at the end. The new girl gave a great massage (didn't seem that inexperienced at all). Sure enough, my regular came back for the flip. She finished most of the work, but the "new girl" stuck around and did her part to help. The older girl seemed to be showing the best places to touch for best effect. The effect is truly magic if you know the secret spots.

Similar thing happened in Danbury, Connecticut. I was a regular. I dropped in on what seemed like a slow afternoon. My girl asked if another girl could "watch. " I agreed. The "watcher" looked young and spoke very little english. Most of the session ended up being done by the so-called "watcher" with my girl encouraging her along. This was not "four hand, " it was totally different and a bit more involved. At the end, my regular girl pulled me aside and wanted to be sure that I was satisfied.

I have never had either situation happen in Chicago-nothing even close. I'm not sure here how they school the "new" ones into the art in Chicago. My general rule is that given a choice, pick the more experienced one. Indeed, on the one recent occasion when the therapist told me she was "new" (it was her first day she said), my experience was not good.

At the moment I jump between places too much to call my self a "regular" with one preferred therapist. (I am also bad remembering names.) That said, when I want a simple, predictable quick HE, I go to Alice (on Wentworth) because everyone there seems to have a good touch.

Past Tense
11-20-09, 11:26
I stopped in at KM yesterday afternoon and saw Julie.

She gave me a $10 discount when I presented my AARP card. Which I thought was nice of her. Table shower was nice and thorough.

Massage was more of an accupressure approach but her small soft hands felt nice on my wrinkled crape paper skin.

On the flip I was a little put off by the plastic face shield she was wearing on her head. I finally convinced her I wasn't capable of spunking in her face like real man so she took it off, or maybe she got tired of it fogging up.

Nice girl, 0.50 door (with discount) and 0.40 tip will repeat next time my SS check comes.

Nudus81
11-20-09, 12:10
Any reports on the new place in China square?

2163 B. S china pl 2 fl Chicago IL

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1474458885.html

Brandonkelly
11-20-09, 14:33
Anybody know how many guys the girls in the apartments might see in one day?

Wonder if it is a better idea to go early?

Donny Devito
11-20-09, 14:46
Note to all. And particularly Donny.

I love reading the boards, and no. I don't post much. A few times, but I don't get the opportunities as I once did when I traveled extensively. But I can't just sit back and let this diatribe go on.

Took an opportunity this morning to go back through the boards. Found some quite interesting comments.

Post #5081

I shot my load it hit her in the side of the face. LOL. She had her hair in one of those hair does where her hair is in a pony tail or pulled back but she has those two strands of hair hanging down on each side of her face. So it totally nailed the left side and instead of that part of her hair hanging straight down like the other side, it stuck out at a 90 degree angle as I left. Ish was hilarious.

Maybe you think that was hilarious, but I think it had to be very embarrasing to the young lady you were with. No class at all

SWDo you realize what kind of board this is? I think class goes out the window once you partake in these activities. Secondly, she enjoyed it. I was there and you weren't. Put down the hateraide.

And would it kill you to actually TOFFT and contribute to the board? I can't stand people who bump their post count in order to challenge other people's knowledgeable, AND REAL, reports.

Donny Devito
11-20-09, 14:49
And in regards to the sudden, and conspicuous, reports all agreeing that they prefer asians in their 50's to asian ladies in their 20's. Old women have to put more effort into what they do and into their personalities because they are not much to look at. Remember that. These 20 year olds will be doing the same thing once their looks head south. All men would prefer a young woman with a tight body over an old woman with breasts to her knees and a face with more wrinkles in it than my scrotum.

Nudus81
11-20-09, 16:37

Wonder if it is a better idea to go early?Probably depends on the weather, but I suspect early is better from a "freshness" standpoint. Later is better on a slow day = motivation

Paleface
11-20-09, 17:32
There's a report on 11/13/09.

Any reports on the new place in China square?

2163 B. S china pl 2 fl Chicago IL

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1474458885.html

Bebop60
11-21-09, 11:47
TOFTT at Belmont and Austin last night. Had a nice masseuse, Barbara, who was 20's-30 (hard to guess) and was tall and a little chunky but with a terrific attitude and smile. The massage was ok, the handy flip was nice, and she was perfectly willing to peel down to panties and let my hands wander. .6 door, .6 for almost nude HS. There was another girl there, she was a little round too. I would repeat when I'm in the neighborhood.

Rubenme2
11-21-09, 17:37
And in regards to the sudden, and conspicuous, reports all agreeing that they prefer asians in their 50's to asian ladies in their 20's. Old women have to put more effort into what they do and into their personalities because they are not much to look at. Remember that. These 20 year olds will be doing the same thing once their looks head south. All men would prefer a young woman with a tight body over an old woman with breasts to her knees and a face with more wrinkles in it than my scrotum.

"All men"? I don't know about that as the posts here have proven you wrong.

Just last night I went looking for one of my "old" providers. Yes she has some wrinkles in her clevage and on her lips. But see I needed some
one to have a good time with. Someone that could take and take care of the Bone. She wasn't there so I went with another girl that I knew. Now she's 25 and a sweetheart for sure. Tiny tight body with littl girl breasts.

Oh yeah she was good. Couldn't be second string and not be good. But what took a few adjustments to put her in a good position my older girl would have had instantly. She didn't work harder. For my older gal it was all natural.

In the end it doesn't matter and honestly I need you to continue to only look for the young ones. That way the older more experienced girls are free for me.

Oh and my older girl? Well the young one told me that she's gone. Retired. I wish I knew as I would have liked to have taken her for one more ride.

Coolouforever
11-21-09, 18:05
I have no preference to what age although I must admit the older one's have reasonable rates and they seem to give good service and they enjoy what they do whereas the younger ones upsell you and rush or aren't into it. I like MILF's as long as they're cute and have a decent/curvy body. Younger ones, you might find a couple of cute little spinners that enjoy what they do and have reasonable rates but for the most part they upsell especially the Latina's. For my money though I always go to KM it's a can't miss each time, however I haven't been to Lisunia's for a long time now and I've been craving Lisunia's for awhile now thanks to a senior members last experience. The economy though has prevented me from going. By the way has anyone had a nude massage or FS at KM?

Nighthawk55
11-21-09, 18:07

Wonder if it is a better idea to go early?They are stuck on the curcuit until they earn $60, 000 for their "sponsors". So that means they ain't getting their "freedom" until they have 375 appointments under their belts.

With that in mind I would expect them to service at least 5 guys a day. But it hardly makes a difference. It is not like they get up in the morning and shower for their work day. They sleep until the cell phone starts ringing.

Coolouforever
11-21-09, 18:14
Is there any place like this in the city??

Originally Posted by SpaSearch
I may catch some grief for posting this on the Chicago board, but until today, I had no freaking idea of what goes on at the Executive Relaxation Station in Belvidere. Unbelievable!!! And apparently this place has been open for 30 years. Here are the details...

> I show up and pay the $95 door fee.

> Get my pick from among 5 girls. I pick the 27 year old with the 38 DDs in a hot red short dress.

> She shows me to the room, which has a stand up shower attached to it. She tells me to take a shower and that she would be back in a couple minutes.

> When she comes back into the room, she is wearing a bathrobe with a bikini underneath. I think wow! This is going to be fun - I about to get a massage from this hot chick while she is wearing a bikini .

> Then she says to wrap the towel around me and follow her out of the room to the Jacuzzi room. I gladly follow her.

> When we get to the Jacuzzi room, she removes her robe and is now standing there just this tiny little bikini that shows her hot little body nicely. Then she asks me if I'm comfortable. I drop the towel and say that I am now. She proceeds to say that she is not comfortable, and turns her back to me. I ask if she would be more comfortable if I took off her top. She says yes, so I until her top, exposing her nice jugs. I then slide her bottom down to her ankles.

> Now we are both standing next to the Jacuzzi, completely naked, and I'm sporting a raging hard on. We get into the tub together and she caresses my boner while I play with her tits. It was like what you might see on a Girls Gone Wild video or something. At this point, I've already got my $95 worth, but wait...there's more to come!

> After about 10 minutes of fondling in the tub, she leads me back to the room where I take another shower, then get onto the table.

> She removes her robe and is completely naked again. She massages my back and legs for about 15 or 20 minutes. She makes sure to come into a lot of contact with Mr. Happy.

> Now it's time for the flip - nope! It's time for me to get off the table and for her to get on the table. So there I am playing massage therapist while my dick is poking her arms, side, legs, etc... That was so great! Then I ask if she'd like to turn over, and she says yes, and does so. I spend another 10 minutes or so massaging her front, while she is caressing my hard on every time it's in reach of her hand. A reverse massage has always been a fantasy of mine - and it lived up to my expectations!!!

> Then she says it's time for her to massage my front. At one point, she oils up her bobbies and gives me some Russian action. I almost popped during that. Then she worked a few other techniques with her hands while she was on and off the table. When I popped, it hit my chin.

> I gave her a $25 tip for a total of $120 ($95 at the door and $25 tip). I probably should have given her more, but that's all I had on me.

Anyway, this was the best massage I've ever had, and I would guess this will be my last post on the Chicago board because from now on I'm heading west on I-90, not east!

Donny Devito
11-21-09, 19:11
Today I went to tropical. I had a feeling for some Latinas so I decided to go. I got a girl who shall remain nameless. She is short, young, and tight. Great legs and ass. Paid. 1 for a nude HE. She enjoyed her time as much as I did. The only thing that was bad about it was, well there were two things. One, the shower room is out of commission because they just laid new tile. And second, the sidewalk in front of Tropical has a lot of construction going on. They were working on the rooftops on the buildings next Tropical. I really don't like going into LMP's or AMP's when you have those construction workers right there. But like many before me, they were no deterrent.

Bebop60
11-22-09, 00:17
Is there any place like this in the city??

You could go to Relax on Archer, asian 1/2 hour massage w/table shower .55, .4 tip for HS isn't too bad.

Alterxxx
11-22-09, 01:34
ok ...so I decided to finally give this "neighborhood" place a try. Was totally disappointed(understatement). Will not mention girls name because she was nice and actually tried to give a good massage, but there is a hygene/possible STD problem here.

ok...so walked in..girl at the desk was cute Latina, really ethnic features, but was attractive and seemed to have nice knockers. Asked who was available and she asked me if I had a preference. I looked over at the couch by the window and there was an attractive girl that looked like she had a really bad flu and another one that looked like she was on her death bed as she was sleeping and under some covers and I could hear her coughing up a storm. So the one on desk seemed the healthier of the three. I said you're ok...

Ok - so first off.. table shower. This girl really tries hard to give good customer service. Good conversation...I'm thinking I'm in for a treat. Boy was I disappointed....table shower was good. Massage was good, but barely any/no teasing. On the flip, I negotiate 80 for nude HE. man did I overpay...first off she tried standing like 20 feet away from Johnson like my cock was gonna bite her in face(I'm an attractive guy)... and she just like stood there and looked me dead in the face while she was stroking mr. J ...no emotion no nothing.....she actually began to drag foreskin too far back and it was starting to hurt...told her to stop...as it was painful....

ok....so if the pain wasnt bad enough...This is where it gets interesting. First off - she is unexperienced (2 months at this) and gave the most mechanical HJ ever she literally stood there like statue and rubbed up and down and looked me in eyes...what a lazy HJ......

I reached around to grab some arse and found my hand holding what felt like some tiolet paper....aggghhhhhhhh...I was about to puke...ok...so I'm thinking...get this shit over with...see more toilet paper bits up front.....aaagaggggghhhhhhhh,,,,let met bust a nut and thats it....not so lucky....i took over and couldnt get it up

then SHE feels some shit come out of her...like a little gushing feeling (as she explained)...and takes the towe i was usingl and wipes her cooch...its reddiish...agggggghhhh.....i could not tell if she was wiping her menstruatation or as she said she got "wet" as she said i got her wet...bullsht.......aaaggghhhh

at this point - boner is non existent...turned to vagina...

she starts wiping her vagina with towel and saids she probably shouldnt be doing that in front of me (no shit)....at this point.....my cock went waaaayyy down....no more chance of boner.....aggghhh....toilet paper bits were bad enough.....I even tried to rub one off myself, but was soooo disgusted.....then she grabs my cock with hand she rbbed herself with...aggghhhhh....

gotta get check out.....nasty....what the fuuukkkk...toilet paper...disgusting

WILL NEVER RETURN HERE !!!!!!

LordAlfred
11-22-09, 04:59
The only ass I see here is you, chachi. You keep fucking your 20 year old girls who lay there and make fake moaning sounds while they check the clock every 5 minutes and I'll keep boning the 40 year olds who know what theyre doing and fuck like wildcats. Youre one of those fools who gets off on the IDEA of himself fucking young chicks instead of the actual sexual act itself. I feel sorry for you man, youre missing out on a lot. Why dont you just get yourself a Realdoll and save money over the long run? It's just as good.

If you prefer old and wrinkled woman to young and tight ones then that's on you and goes against conventional wisdom. Most men want young, good looking women. And if you argue that point, like that rube below, you're just being an ass.

Today I went to tropical. I had a feeling for some Latinas so I decided to go. I got a girl who shall remain nameless. She is short, young, and tight. Great legs and ass. Paid. 1 for a nude HE. She enjoyed her time as much as I did. The only thing that was bad about it was, well there were two things. One, the shower room is out of commission because they just laid new tile. And second, the sidewalk in front of Tropical has a lot of construction going on. They were working on the rooftops on the buildings next Tropical. I really don't like going into LMP's or AMP's when you have those construction workers right there. But like many before me, they were no deterrent.

Chi Guy
11-22-09, 10:15
...And if you argue that point, like that rube below, you're just being an ass...
No need to get personal, Donny. Sure, most of us would prefer the younger ones if the service was the same as the more seasoned ones. That's not what's being discussed. What IS being discussed is that many of us, including me, have found that the more seasoned ones tend to give better service making it a more enjoyable experience. If I'm going to spend my hard-earned $$$, I want my session to be enjoyable. If you prefer the younger ones, that's fine. But don't disrespect those who might have different preferences.

Hopefully, this will be the end of this discussion so we can get back to what this board is all about.

Joliettom
11-22-09, 17:41
Went to a new spa on Orland Park and noticed they have cameras throughout the place, excert in the shower room. The walls in the private rooms don't go up to the ceiling so their is little privacy. Is this legal?

Raoul Duke
11-22-09, 18:46
So I stopped at a non AMP joint on the north side and asked to meet the therapists. Three were working; one of 'em looked like a dude. Be careful out there.

Anyhow, got situated with my masseuse and had a relatively pleasant time until she donned a glove for the finish. Talk about a buzz kill.

Member #3971
11-22-09, 21:16
I saw Bella getting busted this morning. anyone know any details?

Donny Devito
11-22-09, 21:32
The only ass I see here is you, chachi. You keep fucking your 20 year old girls who lay there and make fake moaning sounds while they check the clock every 5 minutes and I'll keep boning the 40 year olds who know what theyre doing and fuck like wildcats. You're one of those fools who gets off on the IDEA of himself fucking young chicks instead of the actual sexual act itself. I feel sorry for you man, you're missing out on a lot. Why don't you just get yourself a Realdoll and save money over the long run? It's just as good.The only person here who doesn't know WTF they are talking about is you! Why are you here? To get info from guys like me who TOFFT and contribute to the board? You're just another worthless loser who talks out of his backside and does nothing for the this board or the rest of us.

Everyone check this guy's post history. Not one report. Just BS. That's all this guy is. BS and hot air.

Open your wallet for once and then come back here and let us know what happened.

Billy3
11-22-09, 21:36
Is located on Route 83 next to the Maxum Bar South of I-55 in the southwest suburbs.

They have an alright shower. The massage was not that great but not the worst I've had.

Nice looking girl but she starts with making the massage bad on purpose. The shower was not too good either, she starts to scrape with the hardened sponge.

70 dollars for 40 minutes. I was able to use my hand. I tipped 35. I do not know if that is the normal tip but she did not seem that happy with that amount.

I would repeat.

LordAlfred
11-23-09, 00:47
I get lots of helpful info here but not from you. I only like girls who give good service.

Check my history, I don't care. I do have a report and it's on someone who I was specifically told had been around forever but had never been reviewed here.

Sounds like you're the one spewing the BS and hot air.

The only person here who doesn't know WTF they are talking about is you! Why are you here? To get info from guys like me who TOFFT and contribute to the board? You're just another worthless loser who talks out of his backside and does nothing for the this board or the rest of us.

Everyone check this guy's post history. Not one report. Just BS. That's all this guy is. BS and hot air.

Open your wallet for once and then come back here and let us know what happened.

Donny Devito
11-23-09, 01:23
Is located on Route 83 next to the Maxum Bar South of I-55 in the southwest suburbs.

They have an alright shower. The massage was not that great but not the worst I've had.

Nice looking girl but she starts with making the massage bad on purpose. The shower was not too good either, she starts to scrape with the hardened sponge.

70 dollars for 40 minutes. I was able to use my hand. I tipped 35. I do not know if that is the normal tip but she did not seem that happy with that amount.

I would repeat.I hope this is related to the Pine Tree in Frankfort that was shut down. Do any long time members remember that Pine Tree?

Franky30
11-23-09, 02:14
Stop by KM for the first time and met Julie, not bad experience. By reading the KM reports, she may not be the best there, looking forward to meet others. Like the parking/entrance from back(there are students all over the street after school!). The place looks clean, wish they can turn up the heat a little, kinda cold there.

Looks: 7. Low 30s, better looking than most providers in AMP

Massage: 5, pay. 60 for 1hr, with her massage style, stick with 30min next time to save. 20

TS: 5. It is very cold in the TS room, maybe just that day. The score could jump to 9 in summer time because she really takes her time to do the cleaning

HE: 5. Did ask to remove her top, no luck. Hope will get better next time. From previous report some dude shot her face earlier the week, now she stands away. Dang it.

Dangerously
11-24-09, 00:32
Went to a new spa on Orland Park and noticed they have cameras throughout the place, excert in the shower room. The walls in the private rooms don't go up to the ceiling so their is little privacy. Is this legal?

It is difficult to comment if you do not identify the spa.

If the walls don't go all the way up, and there are cameras, you should assume it is a legit place.

If you got extras, this is an interesting post worth investigating.

If not, I'm not sure what your point is.

Dangerously
11-24-09, 00:49

I would repeat.

Not directed at you, but I am using your post to vent.

Pine Tree is a good example of a spa that sort of delivers, but that ranks as perhaps a 2.5 out of 5. I've been there, and won't go back. While I mostly play in Chicago, I know of one place within a 10 mile radius from Pine Tree in the Western suburbs where the service is triple AAA, at least with one therapist there. The dilemma is how much information should be disclosed on a public board such as this. We need to keep the Uncle away, as well as anonymous, undeserving, and potentially abusive lurkers. I truly care about the well-being of these ladies.

Self Hi5
11-24-09, 01:01
I saw Bella getting busted this morning. anyone know any details?

Which Bella?

Paleface
11-24-09, 04:53
I went back to health center 1520 N Damen, and all the girls who were there last time were gone. The place just opened a few months ago I think, so where did they go? And why?

I got May for 1/2 hour. Ten minutes into the massage on the flip, she wanted 80 for a HR. I said 40, she came down to 60, then 50 where she held her ground. She literally had me by the balls during the negotiation. I said to her you know the price and started to get up to go. She took good care of me for 40. I’d go back with her now that the negotiation is settled. She was probably in her 40s, and gave good service.

This place has been reported on before, by me and by others. I’d like to find one of the former girls, Katrina. Anyone seen her somewhere else?

Jadedone
11-24-09, 07:44

I would repeat.I went there for the first time a few months ago after reading so many good reviews on that place. And my first experience was much like yours. It seemed that she was making the massage bad on purpose, it was probably the worst I've had. I got a hand shake out of it, but absolutely no roaming. So I was thinking this place was over rated. However, a few weeks later I decided to give it another shot. I got the same girl as the first time and she remembered me from the previous visit. The service that time was MUCH better.

I'd say go back and try again. In my opinion, once they get to know you (and know you are not Uncle) the service gets better.

Northside Tod
11-24-09, 09:13
Today I was going to be adventurist and try Shanelle who has an apartment and frequently posts on CL and BP but I had second thoughts since I was not in the mood for a surprise (if anyone has info on her please PM me)

Anyway I thought I would head to Harvest where I always know what I am getting with Janny which is consitent with other post.When I got there was a new girl Cindy who was a cute small girl with a nice mini dress. She proceeded to give me Great massage the quality I never receive in a AMP. She go all muscles very well while she was always leaning her tight little body all over mine. When she was done wiping my back off, she then proceeded to give a nice erotic massage on the backside just before the flip. After the flip a very nice HJ with all touching allowed. She then finished the massage with a facial and a great foot massage. She then proceeded to put all my clothes on just like I was a king. I can not wait to get back and I hope she keeps up the great work. No negotiating and was very gratefull for the tip.

Northside Tod
11-24-09, 09:39
A followup to my post with much need facts and stats.Door fee is $55 even though the Papasan always asks for $65 and tip is usually .4o Cindy was a perky 5ft 2inches with a nice tight bod age in mid 20a.

Paleface
11-24-09, 10:07
In one of my own early posts, I opened with “Went to AMP, easily accessible on bus lines 9, 11, and 77, as well as the brown line and, of course, by bicycle.” I thought that anyone could figure out that it was around 3300 N. Ashland, the cop on the beat sure could. Maybe there was a reason to be cautious a few years ago, but now?

There are other sites that offer very explicit information about MPs and about the girls who work in them, as well as independents. One has pictures of the facade of every MP in Chicago, 65 of them. Another lists the address and phone # of Pine Tree, and names Angie, age 38, asian Black hair brown eyes, 70 per hour. For a VIP membership fee, we can get details on extra services she offers. One site claims to offer more than 272 reviews on 99 providers in Chicago, including 46 reviews of Winnie, whoever she is. This info is available to us and to LE. Google erotic massage parlor Chicago. You get 239,000 results.

The nice thing about this forum is that it really has a great exchange of ideas and advice, but sometimes I think that we could be a bit more open. I’ve seen reviews here with no name or address, no name of the girl, and few details on service. What use is that?

Not directed at you, but I am using your post to vent.

Pine Tree is a good example of a spa that sort of delivers, but that ranks as perhaps a 2.5 out of 5. I've been there, and won't go back. While I mostly play in Chicago, I know of one place within a 10 mile radius from Pine Tree in the Western suburbs where the service is triple AAA, at least with one therapist there. The dilemma is how much information should be disclosed on a public board such as this. We need to keep the Uncle away, as well as anonymous, undeserving, and potentially abusive lurkers. I truly care about the well-being of these ladies.

Truthfu11
11-24-09, 11:31
That's where Senior status helps. PM is probably the best way to get info.
In one of my own early posts, I opened with “Went to AMP, easily accessible on bus lines 9, 11, and 77, as well as the brown line and, of course, by bicycle.” I thought that anyone could figure out that it was around 3300 N. Ashland, the cop on the beat sure could. Maybe there was a reason to be cautious a few years ago, but now?

There are other sites that offer very explicit information about MPs and about the girls who work in them, as well as independents. One has pictures of the facade of every MP in Chicago, 65 of them. Another lists the address and phone # of Pine Tree, and names Angie, age 38, asian Black hair brown eyes, 70 per hour. For a VIP membership fee, we can get details on extra services she offers. One site claims to offer more than 272 reviews on 99 providers in Chicago, including 46 reviews of Winnie, whoever she is. This info is available to us and to LE. Google erotic massage parlor Chicago. You get 239,000 results.

The nice thing about this forum is that it really has a great exchange of ideas and advice, but sometimes I think that we could be a bit more open. I’ve seen reviews here with no name or address, no name of the girl, and few details on service. What use is that?

Hauss4069
11-24-09, 14:13
Went to a new spa on Orland Park and noticed they have cameras throughout the place, excert in the shower room. The walls in the private rooms don't go up to the ceiling so their is little privacy. Is this legal?I frequent Relaxing massage on 147th & LaGrange. The walls don't go all the way up, but never noticed any cameras? Is this the place your speaking of?

And why do you ask a question of this nature and not give details? What do you think we are mind readers?

Weed Streeter
11-25-09, 00:17
Anyway I thought I would head to Harvest where I always know what I am getting with Janny which is consitent with other post.When I got there was a new girl Cindy who was a cute small girl with a nice mini dress. She proceeded to give me Great massage the quality I never receive in a AMP. She go all muscles very well while she was always leaning her tight little body all over mine. When she was done wiping my back off, she then proceeded to give a nice erotic massage on the backside just before the flip. After the flip a very nice HJ with all touching allowed. She then finished the massage with a facial and a great foot massage. She then proceeded to put all my clothes on just like I was a king. I can not wait to get back and I hope she keeps up the great work. No negotiating and was very gratefull for the tip.

Decided to head back to Harvest myself after this report. At first I was given an older provider (not Monica though). I had never seen this one before...average looking, about early forties. I was a little disappointed because I really wanted Cindy, but couldn't remember her name at the time. Anyways, after a nice TS, she took me to the room, but someone called her back out. There seemed to be some arguing or something - and who should walk in, but Cindy! All was as described above. I'd say she's probably in her mid to late 30's, cute, and friendly. She loves the nipple play!

Like Monica, she too dressed me. In fact, she actually had me lay down on my back while she dressed me. Harvest is still my favorite for service. No negotiations..greatly appreciative...and friendly. I'd say she probably had me in there for more than my hour's worth. Although Monica was nice, I'll probably ask for Cindy moving forward.

HappyGardener
11-25-09, 00:25
I frequent Relaxing massage on 147th & LaGrange. The walls don't go all the way up, but never noticed any cameras? Is this the place your speaking of?

And why do you ask a question of this nature and not give details? What do you think we are mind readers?

Guess I would ask WHY we are discussing a place at 147th and LaGrange on the CHICAGO board.

Driskill
11-25-09, 05:40
During a recent trip to the windy city sampled a couple of places. One in chicago offered table shower. I first visit I had a very good shower that then proceeded to a very good massage. On the flip the girl who is Chinese gave me some hand signals and proceed to get a decent HJ. On the send visit the girl was a spinner and attractive. Same shower which then lead to an excellent massage and then HJ with acccess to upper and lower parts of the body. She said a repeat visit would be good for me and I would need to agree. Due to my trip being cut short I was not able to return.

Massaging
11-25-09, 08:05
Michelle who posts every now and then on CL with the ad of 50/hr at harlem and addison. I have been to her 3 times. No finish but is ok with no drapping and gives a great massage. Does it out of her private residence. If your looking for a good massage with out the drapping she is a good provider.

And Again
11-25-09, 15:19
I don't understand why people keep submitting reports without any details. Where is this place, what is the door fee, who did you see, what did she look like, and what did you tip?

During a recent trip to the windy city sampled a couple of places. One in chicago offered table shower. I first visit I had a very good shower that then proceeded to a very good massage. On the flip the girl who is Chinese gave me some hand signals and proceed to get a decent HJ. On the send visit the girl was a spinner and attractive. Same shower which then lead to an excellent massage and then HJ with acccess to upper and lower parts of the body. She said a repeat visit would be good for me and I would need to agree. Due to my trip being cut short I was not able to return.

Joliettom
11-25-09, 21:16
This is the place with the cameras. There is one above the desk when you get in, and more in the back. Since their is no thread for Orland I put it here. Also the placement of the cameras allows them to view in the rooms.

Golferfore
11-25-09, 22:44
Fellows:

I went to the above LMP this afternoon for a little rub a dub dub. First off, to the guy walked in kept asking if this "was the place with the ad for a TS before and after for 50? " in a really loud voice, dude its not going to happen. Please shut up your killing my viB.

Now on to business,. 5 at the door, got a larger lady named adrianna, baby had some back if you know what I mean, she was a little hefty. But in the immortal words of Danny from back in the day "never met a fat girl who can't cook and give a mean BJ, they just have to work harder"

Well, I am here to report that Danny's truism is still money. This provider worked hard for it honey. She massage touched. Then on the flip she said you know the pricing and didn't ask me to pay prior to service. I told her to give me HE for. 5, she then offered to CBJ for. 8. I politely declined, and she began to give me a really excellent HE.

Attendant: .6

Massage: .8

Finish: .7 (would have been a nine if she were hot, sorry but it matters)

I will say this place was jumping with guys getting an early start to the holiday and the Bullpen was full of little young latinas.

Regards,

Gf

High Riser
11-26-09, 00:53
This is the place with the cameras. There is one above the desk when you get in, and more in the back. Since their is no thread for Orland I put it here. Also the placement of the cameras allows them to view in the rooms.Joliettom there is a South Suburban thread and Orland certainly qualifies.

Nighthawk55
11-26-09, 21:23
Michelle who posts every now and then on CL with the ad of 50/hr at harlem and addison. I have been to her 3 times. No finish but is ok with no drapping and gives a great massage. Does it out of her private residence. If your looking for a good massage with out the drapping she is a good provider.No. If you are looking for a good massage, go to a certified massage therapist. The city is thick with them, and many charge less than that.

What you got was ripped off from a bullshit artist.

No draping? Are you kidding me?

HappyGardener
11-26-09, 23:45

Between stupid reports like these that describe one of the 20 AMPS in the Chinatown area, the continued posts written in chat room style (complete with spelling errors) and posted from phones that are impossible to read, and the lack of geographic knowledge among a good many of the posters, it has become an absolute waste of my time reading this board.

Paleface
11-27-09, 00:57
HE .40
CBJ .60

Once you overpay, you always overpay. Just get up and start to get dressed. She'll come around right away.

What if you like it and you want to come back for more? Your going to overpay then too.

Like she said, you know the pricing.

Fellows:

I went to the above LMP this afternoon for a little rub a dub dub. First off, to the guy walked in kept asking if this "was the place with the ad for a TS before and after for 50? " in a really loud voice, dude its not going to happen. Please shut up your killing my viB.

Now on to business,. 5 at the door, got a larger lady named adrianna, baby had some back if you know what I mean, she was a little hefty. But in the immortal words of Danny from back in the day "never met a fat girl who can't cook and give a mean BJ, they just have to work harder"

Well, I am here to report that Danny's truism is still money. This provider worked hard for it honey. She massage touched. Then on the flip she said you know the pricing and didn't ask me to pay prior to service. I told her to give me HE for. 5, she then offered to CBJ for. 8. I politely declined, and she began to give me a really excellent HE.

Attendant: .6

Massage: .8

Finish: .7 (would have been a nine if she were hot, sorry but it matters)

I will say this place was jumping with guys getting an early start to the holiday and the Bullpen was full of little young latinas.

Regards,

Gf

Self Hi5
11-27-09, 12:45

I happen to live in the Chicago area...was out the other day and got the itch. I stopped by a place, you guys will know it by the front door it has and the neon light. Anyways, got my provider, didn't get name, but I am sure you will recognize her as she hardly speaks english. On to the table shower where she lets me get totally naked and uses warm water. Massage was ok, and release was great!!! I am guessing she is not really a CMT, but man could she handle the stick!! I was able to roam and touch things. Anyways this place is now my ATF!!! She asked to to send more biz her way, so anyone living in the Chicago area should go see her....what a GEM!!!!

C'mon....seriously?!?!? Details!!!

Gus Hogan
11-27-09, 20:37
Went back for round two at the above, got the same therapist as the first time, same deal. 5 for the hour. We had a nice conversation, In which I offered her. 5 for the finish and she told me that she would like an opportunity to provide a higher level of service for an increased gratuity. I pondered the situation and told her that would be fine, what was she proposing? Now some of you guys are going to jump on me for this, so in advance my bad, but she got naked and gave the best BBBJCIM I have received in years. There was teabagging, DT, eye contact and the expected oral piercing. It was like a scene from a movie. As a side note, she also smelled good and allowed full roaming of everything. I gave her a generous gratuity for the service of 1. 5. And yeah I know it was a lot, but c'est la vie. At the end she cleaned me up and asked me if I was happy with the service and hoped I would come again. For an LMP, I was stunned by the service level.

Massage: 8

Looks: 7

Finish: 11

On the way out there was a plump and juicy latina watching tv, I kind want to pull her card the next time cause she was hot.The family was out doing some Black Friday shopping leaving me free to spend the afternoon however I wanted. I read the Board for ideas and decided to head to Lavish on Armitage (2643 West). A few previous good reports over the past few weeks caught my attention (the post cited above really inspired me). Previous posts failed to mention that it is all street parking, and street parking in the area is poor. Took me twenty minutes driving around to find a place within what I consider walking distance. Oh-there is no big sign, or neon sign, to let you know you are there. You need to find the address (which is large).

My attendant was "Karen. " I thought she looked Indian (as in from India Indian), but after she spoke a bit I recognized a distinctive latina accent. She stands about 5'2" and has a very tight body. Excellent massage and she offered "options" on the flip. The options offered to me, and the pricing quoted with the options, were not quite as good as offered to "Golferfore" quoted above. No Black Friday specials. Door price was. 6. Options escalated at levels of. 5, but all ended with variations on a theme of HR only. YMMV. A good time was had. I would repeat. And if you are visually oriented, I would take all the options. Very attractive.

Golferfore
11-28-09, 14:29
Gus,

I think they have a special during the weekdays of. 5 for the massage. Also, I think, you might need a visit or two to get to the level of treatment that I described.

The family was out doing some Black Friday shopping leaving me free to spend the afternoon however I wanted. I read the Board for ideas and decided to head to Lavish on Armitage (2643 West). A few previous good reports over the past few weeks caught my attention (the post cited above really inspired me). Previous posts failed to mention that it is all street parking, and street parking in the area is poor. Took me twenty minutes driving around to find a place within what I consider walking distance. Oh-there is no big sign, or neon sign, to let you know you are there. You need to find the address (which is large).

My attendant was "Karen. " I thought she looked Indian (as in from India Indian), but after she spoke a bit I recognized a distinctive latina accent. She stands about 5'2" and has a very tight body. Excellent massage and she offered "options" on the flip. The options offered to me, and the pricing quoted with the options, were not quite as good as offered to "Golferfore" quoted above. No Black Friday specials. Door price was. 6. Options escalated at levels of. 5, but all ended with variations on a theme of HR only. YMMV. A good time was had. I would repeat. And if you are visually oriented, I would take all the options. Very attractive.

Northside Jim
11-29-09, 17:08
ok. So I decided to finally give this "neighborhood" place a try. Was totally disappointed(understatement). Will not mention girls name because she was nice and actually tried to give a good massage, but there is a hygene/possible STD problem here.

Ok. So walked in. Girl at the desk was cute Latina, really ethnic features, but was attractive and seemed to have nice knockers. Asked who was available and she asked me if I had a preference. I looked over at the couch by the window and there was an attractive girl that looked like she had a really bad flu and another one that looked like she was on her death bed as she was sleeping and under some covers and I could hear her coughing up a storm. So the one on desk seemed the healthier of the three. I said you're ok.

Ok. So first off. Table shower. This girl really tries hard to give good customer service. Good conversation. I'm thinking I'm in for a treat. Boy was I disappointed. Table shower was good. Massage was good, but barely any/no teasing. On the flip, I negotiate 80 for nude HE. Man did I overpay. First off she tried standing like 20 feet away from Johnson like my cock was going to bite her in face(I'm an attractive guy). And she just like stood there and looked me dead in the face while she was stroking mr. J. No emotion no nothing. She actually began to drag foreskin too far back and it was starting to hurt. Told her to stop. As it was painful.

Ok. So if the pain wasnt bad enough. This is where it gets interesting. First off. She is unexperienced (2 months at this) and gave the most mechanical HJ ever she literally stood there like statue and rubbed up and down and looked me in eyes. What a lazy HJ.

I reached around to grab some arse and found my hand holding what felt like some tiolet paper. Aggghhhhhhhh. I was about to puke. Ok. So I'm thinking. Get this shit over with. See more toilet paper bits up front. Aaagaggggghhhhhhhh, let met bust a nut and thats it. Not so lucky. I took over and couldn't get it up

Then SHE feels some shit come out of her. Like a little gushing feeling (as she explained). And takes the towe I was usingl and wipes her cooch. Its reddiish. Agggggghhhh. I could not tell if she was wiping her menstruatation or as she said she got "wet" as she said I got her wet. Bullsht. Aaaggghhhh

At this point. Boner is non existent. Turned to vagina.

She starts wiping her vagina with towel and saids she probably shouldn't be doing that in front of me (no shit). At this point. My cock went waaaayyy down. No more chance of boner. Aggghhh. Toilet paper bits were bad enough. I even tried to rub one off myself, but was soooo disgusted. Then she grabs my cock with hand she rbbed herself with. Aggghhhhh.

Have to get check out. Nasty. What the fuuukkkk. Toilet paper. Disgusting

WILL NEVER RETURN HERE!Oh, man! I don't know whether to laugh or puke! Your post was hilarious but I feel for you! Nasty Stuff!

King Mermaid
11-29-09, 21:07
Walking on Lawrence. 3111 W Lawrence new AMP opened. I saw girl named Claire. Really pretty, great body, but bad teeth. She was amazing with the massage and the ending. Table shower was good. A bit pricey. $45 half, $60 hour and $20 for shower.

Babeefacexxx
11-29-09, 21:09
Hey guys,

Has anyone seen a girl posting on cl beauty section awhile back. She advertised .4 for an hour and said she was near sunnyside and central. I never got a chance to see her and now she doesnt post or answer her phone.

Sv420
11-30-09, 00:27
I am traveling in to Chicago and would like to go for massage (good massage) from a hot girl with very sensual happy ending. I don't care and don't need full service. I don't have car and staying close to Monroe and Wabash. I can take Redline and other public transportation from there. Per forum there are numerous places for massage but I am not sure how they are accessible by public transportation. Pleas let me know where I can go for fun.
Thanks for your help.

Gus Hogan
11-30-09, 07:05
I am traveling in to Chicago and would like to go for massage (good massage) from a hot girl with very sensual happy ending. I don't care and don't need full service. I don't have car and staying close to Monroe and Wabash. I can take Redline and other public transportation from there. Per forum there are numerous places for massage but I am not sure how they are accessible by public transportation. Pleas let me know where I can go for fun.

Thanks for your help.From your location, you will board the Red Line underground on State Street. You will board the Orange or Brown line (elevated trains) from either Madison and Wabash or Adams and Wabash.

A few thoughts: generally speaking most of the "China Town" places are accessible by the Red Line. If you get off the train at the China Town stop-Cermak or 22nd Street-you should be able to walk to Senina on Wentworth, or Alice about 4 blocks past Senina on Wentworth. Alice is about 2800 South. Senina is about 2400 South. There is also a place next door to the fire station on Cermak. The place next door to the fire station also advertises a downtown location at 500 N. Michigan. Finally there is a place or two at the Chinatown Square Mall (that runs along Archer) just north of the Red Line Stop. One place is on the 2nd floor and advertises "grand opening. " The other place is called "Alice" and is supposed to be related to the "Alice" on Wentworth.

If you take the Red Line to 35th Street, you can find a place at the corner of 35th and Union. That place is probably about a 15 minute walk west from the 35th street Red Line stop.

If you take the Orange line, there is a place right at the Halsted Street stop, right by the corner of Archer and Halsted. If you do not like that place, there are a few other places along Archer heading west. The last of those places is called Hong Kong, and it is about a mile past the corner of Archer and Halsted. Do not fret about the distance. There is another Orange Line stop at Archer and Ashland. The Archer/Ashland Orange Line stop is only a little over a mile beyond the Archer/Halsted stop-so if you feel like the walking tour of places along Archer you can get off the Orange line at Halsted and jump back on the train at Ashland. I think you can choose from among three or four places along the way. I am not sure I would take that walk at night-but then again-I am never in that neighborhood at night so I cannot tell you from personal experience.

If you take the Brown Line and get off at the Chicago Ave stop, you can walk to a place on Superior. Not sure that has been recently reviewed, but they advertise frequently in the therapeutic section on CL. I think they want appointments, but they also advertise they are open late. I think they say they are at Superior and Orleans.

Can't say what you will find at any of these places. You will have to read the board.

GoldenGreek
11-30-09, 08:47
Michelle who posts every now and then on CL with the ad of 50/hr at harlem and addison. I have been to her 3 times. No finish but is ok with no drapping and gives a great massage. Does it out of her private residence. If your looking for a good massage with out the drapping she is a good provider.LOL

I used to live 2 blocks away from Harlem and Addison.

Try the gyro at Franksville the next time your there.

Nighthawk55
11-30-09, 11:13

Thanks for your help.Redline to Orangeline. Halstead stop. Xindy right across the street.

Gfxchi
11-30-09, 12:54
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1486635400.html

Millennium Park location will be an easy walk from your location. May/Mae will be just right for what you expect.

Chinatown location is an easy ten-minute ride on the Red Line. Just take Red Line south from Monroe/State to Cermak stop, then walk a couple of blocks west. Right next to the firestation.

Thanks for your help.

Nudus81
11-30-09, 13:26
From your location, you will board the Red Line underground on State Street. You will board the Orange or Brown line (elevated trains) from either Madison and Wabash or Adams and Wabash.

A few thoughts: generally speaking most of the "China Town" places are accessible by the Red Line. If you get off the train at the China Town stop-Cermak or 22nd Street-you should be able to walk to Senina on Wentworth, or Alice about 4 blocks past Senina on Wentworth. Alice is about 2800 South. Senina is about 2400 South. There is also a place next door to the fire station on Cermak. The place next door to the fire station also advertises a downtown location at 500 N. Michigan. Finally there is a place or two at the Chinatown Square Mall (that runs along Archer) just north of the Red Line Stop. One place is on the 2nd floor and advertises "grand opening. " The other place is called "Alice" and is supposed to be related to the "Alice" on Wentworth.

If you take the Red Line to 35th Street, you can find a place at the corner of 35th and Union. That place is probably about a 15 minute walk west from the 35th street Red Line stop.

If you take the Orange line, there is a place right at the Halsted Street stop, right by the corner of Archer and Halsted. If you do not like that place, there are a few other places along Archer heading west. The last of those places is called Hong Kong, and it is about a mile past the corner of Archer and Halsted. Do not fret about the distance. There is another Orange Line stop at Archer and Ashland. The Archer/Ashland Orange Line stop is only a little over a mile beyond the Archer/Halsted stop-so if you feel like the walking tour of places along Archer you can get off the Orange line at Halsted and jump back on the train at Ashland. I think you can choose from among three or four places along the way. I am not sure I would take that walk at night-but then again-I am never in that neighborhood at night so I cannot tell you from personal experience.

If you take the Brown Line and get off at the Chicago Ave stop, you can walk to a place on Superior. Not sure that has been recently reviewed, but they advertise frequently in the therapeutic section on CL. I think they want appointments, but they also advertise they are open late. I think they say they are at Superior and Orleans.

Can't say what you will find at any of these places. You will have to read the board.I went to the place on Superior. I would say it is really convenient for public transportaion, but the massage was crappy, she was rushed to get to the tip portion and she stopped with more than 20 min to go in my 1 hour massage. I got very little for my money.

Chinatown is a better choice.

Hot Ur1
11-30-09, 13:40
Went to Harvest at 2:30 last Wednesday to relax before the four day weekend at home. Some guy with a german shepard in toe answered the door and let me know that no one was there. "everyone on lunch". WTF? Seriously? Make sure you make an appt if you are going to try this out.

Dangerously
11-30-09, 14:33
I went to the place on Superior. I would say it is really convenient for public transportaion, but the massage was crappy, she was rushed to get to the tip portion and she stopped with more than 20 min to go in my 1 hour massage. I got very little for my money.

Chinatown is a better choice.

My experience has been exactly the opposite. The place is a bit more expensive, but service has been impeccable. I haven't been there in a month or so, and maybe they changed therapists.

The only thing I don't like there is the lack of TS.

If you wish, I can PM you the name of the the lady that has been so good to me in the past.

Stephen6868
11-30-09, 15:35
LOL

I used to live 2 blocks away from Harlem and Addison.

Try the gyro at Franksville the next time your there.Their Gyro is the best around! I have thought about trying michelle for massage. I just never had the time to toftt. At least someone has. It's disapponting that no extras are available even with the fact she doesn't cover the boys. Maybe I'll give her shot anyway

genuis8
11-30-09, 22:45
Went to Harvest at 2:30 last Wednesday to relax before the four day weekend at home. Some guy with a german shepard in toe answered the door and let me know that no one was there. "everyone on lunch". WTF? Seriously? Make sure you make an appt if you are going to try this out.

The guy with the dog is the papasan. He wears glasses, doesn't he? I think they left early that day. Monica works on Saturdays and Sundays now. Looks like Lisa is gone, maybe got lucky and is getting married.

Paleface
12-01-09, 00:01
Things are tough out there. One girl told me recently that she gets only around two customers a day now, down from I don’t know how many, forgot to ask. There were posts a few months ago that hoped that prices would come down, but instead it looks like we’re losing good providers. I like Lisa a lot. I prefer Monica, but I’ll miss Lisa. I hate to see any of them go.

And I don’t know what that old dog is doing in Harvest. He’s so old, I wonder if he’s got all his teeth. Funny thing though. He parked outside the door once when I was inside, panting loud. He must have caught a whiff of something. He was asleep by the time I left. I’ll shut up now. I’m not sure what my point is. Hard times, I suppose. Don’t worry about the dog.

The guy with the dog is the papasan. He wears glasses, doesn't he? I think they left early that day. Monica works on Saturdays and Sundays now. Looks like Lisa is gone, maybe got lucky and is getting married.

Sv420
12-01-09, 01:28
Gus Hogan, Nighthawk55, Gfxchi and Nudus81,

Thanks a lot for info and quick response.

High Riser
12-01-09, 09:56
Their Gyro is the best around! I have thought about trying michelle for massage. I just never had the time to toftt. At least someone has. It's disapponting that no extras are available even with the fact she doesn't cover the boys. Maybe I'll give her shot anywayGentlemen,

For Michelle's benefit, I recommend you enjoy the gyro's after the session.

Nighthawk55
12-01-09, 10:03
. Maybe I'll give her shot anywaySeriously, why? You already KNOW she is a bait-and-switch rip off artist.

Hot Ur1
12-01-09, 10:59
Went to the Irving Park Ave place, the one in Old Irving Park a mile or so west of the Kennedy. Don't actually know the name of it. Anyway, dropped in last night at 10: 30. Mae, short & chunky with the implants. Opted to have her friend join 4-hand for a buck is what was offered. TS was basic with no entertainment value.

There were only two gals there at that hour; some poor guy was in the lobby waiting for me to get done so he could relax. Maybe the comment about losing good providers in this economy is true.

Massage was a 5

HR was a 5

HenrySmall
12-01-09, 17:57
My experience has been exactly the opposite. The place is a bit more expensive, but service has been impeccable. I haven't been there in a month or so, and maybe they changed therapists.

The only thing I don't like there is the lack of TS.

If you wish, I can PM you the name of the the lady that has been so good to me in the past.I to have had good service here - the only complaint being the price. Top that off with getting wonderful service from two different ladies - albeit one (named after a plant) is much better looking - in fact, one of the best looking AMP girls I can remember!

Cheers!

Eees2131
12-01-09, 22:02
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best places are to visit directly in downtown Chicago (River North, Gold Coast, Loop, etc...).

Thanks for any help!

Eees2131
12-01-09, 23:08
I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the best places to visit in downtown Chicago (River North, Gold Coast, Loop, etc...).

Thanks for the help!

LordAlfred
12-02-09, 03:41
I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the best places to visit in downtown Chicago (River North, Gold Coast, Loop, etc...).

Thanks for the help!McCormick & Schmick's is pretty good. I recommend the grouper.

Golferfore
12-02-09, 07:51
RTFF go out and TOFTT and report back.

Regards,

GF

Thanks for the help!

King Mermaid
12-02-09, 09:11
What is she doing for you. Very good?She has amazing HJ skills. She knows EXACTLY what do do ALL over the vicinity. She should have gotten Obama's peace prize for her skills.

Nighthawk55
12-02-09, 09:48
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best places are to visit directly in downtown Chicago (River North, Gold Coast, Loop, etc...).

Thanks for any help!I always tell people that the best places to visit in Chicago are Millenium Park, the Art Institue, The Field Museum, Wrigley Field, Graceland Cemetary, The Museum of Science and Industry, The Shedd Aquarium, Kingston Mines and Macy's.

I hope this helps.

PittPanther
12-02-09, 14:06
Things are tough out there. One girl told me recently that she gets only around two customers a day now, down from I don’t know how many, forgot to ask. There were posts a few months ago that hoped that prices would come down, but instead it looks like we’re losing good providers.
Yeah, I think the reality is that prices won't drop very far. Instead, some spas will close, others will remain open with fewer girls. No $20 HEs in our future!

Stephen6868
12-02-09, 15:29
Seriously, why? You already KNOW she is a bait-and-switch rip off artist.How is she a bait and switch rip off? Do you know something about her we don't? The report I quoted said nothing negative just no extras. Rtff before you question people

Self Hi5
12-02-09, 15:56

Thanks for the help!

i would also recommend the viagra triangle....Carmine's , Tavern, Jilly's.....very good time indeed!!!

Eees2131
12-02-09, 20:04
I meant which massage parlors or girls are the best to visit located directly in the downtown area?

Nighthawk55
12-02-09, 20:09
Yeah, I think the reality is that prices won't drop very far. Instead, some spas will close, others will remain open with fewer girls. No $20 HEs in our future!The girl at your average massage joint works 10-12 hrs a day. Sometimes 6 days a week. On a good day she might see five guys. On a bad day. Nobody.

They make all their money on tips. So when a girl is only making $40/day giving handjobs. She will go get a regular job instead.

These girls do it for the easy money. When it isn't easy and there is no money they quit.

Paleface
12-02-09, 22:04
Please do not forget about the Jazz Showcace, the CSO, the Lyric, and Gene and Georgetti's. And hey, the Architectual Society Boat Tour! Why not? You really need more than 5 days.

I always tell people that the best places to visit in Chicago are Millenium Park, the Art Institue, The Field Museum, Wrigley Field, Graceland Cemetary, The Museum of Science and Industry, The Shedd Aquarium, Kingston Mines and Macy's.

I hope this helps.

Jimmyscotty
12-03-09, 01:03
ok. So I decided to finally give this "neighborhood" place a try. Was totally disappointed(understatement). Will not mention girls name because she was nice and actually tried to give a good massage, but there is a hygene/possible STD problem here.

Ok. So walked in. Girl at the desk was cute Latina, really ethnic features, but was attractive and seemed to have nice knockers. Asked who was available and she asked me if I had a preference. I looked over at the couch by the window and there was an attractive girl that looked like she had a really bad flu and another one that looked like she was on her death bed as she was sleeping and under some covers and I could hear her coughing up a storm. So the one on desk seemed the healthier of the three. I said you're ok.

Ok. So first off. Table shower. This girl really tries hard to give good customer service. Good conversation. I'm thinking I'm in for a treat. Boy was I disappointed. Table shower was good. Massage was good, but barely any/no teasing. On the flip, I negotiate 80 for nude HE. Man did I overpay. First off she tried standing like 20 feet away from Johnson like my cock was going to bite her in face(I'm an attractive guy). And she just like stood there and looked me dead in the face while she was stroking mr. J. No emotion no nothing. She actually began to drag foreskin too far back and it was starting to hurt. Told her to stop. As it was painful.

Ok. So if the pain wasnt bad enough. This is where it gets interesting. First off. She is unexperienced (2 months at this) and gave the most mechanical HJ ever she literally stood there like statue and rubbed up and down and looked me in eyes. What a lazy HJ.

I reached around to grab some arse and found my hand holding what felt like some tiolet paper. Aggghhhhhhhh. I was about to puke. Ok. So I'm thinking. Get this shit over with. See more toilet paper bits up front. Aaagaggggghhhhhhhh, let met bust a nut and thats it. Not so lucky. I took over and couldn't get it up

Then SHE feels some shit come out of her. Like a little gushing feeling (as she explained). And takes the towe I was usingl and wipes her cooch. Its reddiish. Agggggghhhh. I could not tell if she was wiping her menstruatation or as she said she got "wet" as she said I got her wet. Bullsht. Aaaggghhhh

At this point. Boner is non existent. Turned to vagina.

She starts wiping her vagina with towel and saids she probably shouldn't be doing that in front of me (no shit). At this point. My cock went waaaayyy down. No more chance of boner. Aggghhh. Toilet paper bits were bad enough. I even tried to rub one off myself, but was soooo disgusted. Then she grabs my cock with hand she rbbed herself with. Aggghhhhh.

Have to get check out. Nasty. What the fuuukkkk. Toilet paper. Disgusting

WILL NEVER RETURN HERE!I've had great times there, never had any hygene problem or seem any nasty experience like yours. My mongers like STDs are everywhere, I don't understand why. You didn't take a shower inmmediately or clean up yourself.

Sounds very dissapointed or might be just bullshit story.

Stay safe

Jimmyscotty
12-03-09, 01:07
Please do not forget about the Jazz Showcace, the CSO, the Lyric, and Gene and Georgetti's. And hey, the Architectual Society Boat Tour! Why not? You really need more than 5 days.Many places to have good time, im new here...came from Cincinnati months ago, and found pretty hot latinas in the northside area.

Nighthawk55
12-03-09, 09:40
I meant which massage parlors or girls are the best to visit located directly in the downtown area?Oh, I'm sorry.

I don't know where you might be able to find any information on stuff like that. Maybe there is somewhere on the Internet you can go to research that sort of thing.

Silvio
12-03-09, 10:14
Fuck Wrigley Field!!! ...its a fucking dump. The team sucks, the food sucks, the prices suck and you cant even take a piss in peace cuz you have to wait forever to piss. Go to The Cell instead everything there is way better.

Please do not forget about the Jazz Showcace, the CSO, the Lyric, and Gene and Georgetti's. And hey, the Architectual Society Boat Tour! Why not? You really need more than 5 days.

Hot Ur1
12-03-09, 11:20
I'm not sure this was intended as a tour guide blog.

Fuck Wrigley Field!!! ...its a fucking dump. The team sucks, the food sucks, the prices suck and you cant even take a piss in peace cuz you have to wait forever to piss. Go to The Cell instead everything there is way better.

Sasay1960
12-03-09, 16:37
i would also recommend the viagra triangle....Carmine's , Tavern, Jilly's.....very good time indeed!!!
Are these bars, strip clubs...?

Guitar Whiz
12-03-09, 19:46
Hey all.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Got the itch the other day, headed over to Lavish at 2643. Had been there 2x before and had good experiences. Anyway, this time, I got the one with the prominent mole on her face. Had an attitude right from the start. Went with a half hour for $40. After a standard mediocre massage, she wanted $50 for HR, and $100 for nude. Standard asking prices, but usually can negotiate down. Offered $60 for topless HJ, got declined. Decided to up the ante to $80 for topless HJ. Nope. Then I said forget it, hoping she would cave. Nope! Finally, I said I would do just the $50 for the HR. She told me I had to pay first. I told her forget it, so she finished the massage and left. Really surprised she wouldn't be more accomodating. I did not tip. Total damage = $40. Moral of the story. Avoid the mole! Some of the other girls were much more reasonable.

Afterwards, went over to Sunkiss because it's not too far and Tropical scares me. Got denied again. Should have RTFF. I didn't try that hard. Just asked once if there was more on the menu. At least the massage was good. Still, didn't tip because I'm not planning on going back and, well, money is tight. Total damage $45 for 30 minutes.

Magooski
12-03-09, 20:54
Oh, I'm sorry.

I don't know where you might be able to find any information on stuff like that. Maybe there is somewhere on the Internet you can go to research that sort of thing.Well said! Now what url should he use?

Truthfu11
12-03-09, 23:11
Come on guys, give the newby a break.

The absolutely best for someone traveling on business and staying in the River North area is the Baton Club. I've never heard of anyone not having a great ime there. The talent is very forthcoming and you are sure to hit it big with little effort.

Check back in here after your visit. Goodl uck

Alterxxx
12-04-09, 00:45
first off - I do not bullshit - you can check my previous posts. I take the accuracy of my posts very seriously and try to provide very accurate details.

2nd - In that situation, my first instinct was not to use their shower. I mean what do you say, "I'm sorry - you just grossed me out let me leave all my stuff here and use your shower to wash away the cooties"...I just wanted out

Just hoping it wasnt a bad chlamydia infection she felt gushing out...

PM me if you are interested in knowing who the massausse was...perhaps it is not the place and just a "bad apple" as I have heard many good reports about this place and that is why I decided to check it out...

I've had great times there, never had any hygene problem or seem any nasty experience like yours. My mongers like STDs are everywhere, I don't understand why. You didn't take a shower inmmediately or clean up yourself.

Sounds very dissapointed or might be just bullshit story.

Stay safe

Silvio
12-04-09, 09:50
I want to applaud you on standing ground and not tipping the 2 spas if they gave you the attitude you received. This is what your supposed to do and not cave in. Thanks.

Hey all.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Got the itch the other day, headed over to Lavish at 2643. Had been there 2x before and had good experiences. Anyway, this time, I got the one with the prominent mole on her face. Had an attitude right from the start. Went with a half hour for $40. After a standard mediocre massage, she wanted $50 for HR, and $100 for nude. Standard asking prices, but usually can negotiate down. Offered $60 for topless HJ, got declined. Decided to up the ante to $80 for topless HJ. Nope. Then I said forget it, hoping she would cave. Nope! Finally, I said I would do just the $50 for the HR. She told me I had to pay first. I told her forget it, so she finished the massage and left. Really surprised she wouldn't be more accomodating. I did not tip. Total damage = $40. Moral of the story. Avoid the mole! Some of the other girls were much more reasonable.

Afterwards, went over to Sunkiss because it's not too far and Tropical scares me. Got denied again. Should have RTFF. I didn't try that hard. Just asked once if there was more on the menu. At least the massage was good. Still, didn't tip because I'm not planning on going back and, well, money is tight. Total damage $45 for 30 minutes.

Nighthawk55
12-04-09, 11:00
Well said! Now what url should he use?
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Nudus81
12-04-09, 16:29
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1493664541.html

VERY NICE, BEAUTIFUL and PROFESSIONAL ASIAN female OUTCALL MASSAGE (DOWNTOWN, O'HARE, MIDWAY AREA )LONG STORY SHORT. She is not any of these things, wants a tip up front and there are NO EXTRAS at all. Bad to Mediocre massage.

=avoid

Geek
12-04-09, 18:26
Decided to stop at the AMP on N. Pulaski (N. of Irving) that's been advertising on CL lately. Typical store front with the neon "open" sign. Lily answered the door, let me in. Got the regular business out of the way and headed to the room & got ready. She came in and told me TS was at the end. Massage was better than average, she uses her arms & knees, but she kept answering her cell. After the massage, we went to the TS for a good cleaning. She started negotiating and wouldn't budge on her 80 request for the longest time, finally said 60 after I said "just finish rinsing". I let her finish the rinse, gave her 30 and left.

Won't be back!

Jacktreehorn
12-05-09, 04:57
Went to the Relax on Archer. Got Sissy (pronounced like CeCe.) a 30ish semi-attractive lady. Massage was decent. I paid .6 for an hour w/out TS. Got the full hour (Sissy set a timer.) On the flip, Sissy asked for .6 tip, I countered .4. She put up a fight and I said forget it. She then relented and gave a nice HR for .4.

I hate the haggle. All in all, not a bad bad experience and would repeat, but prefer Anna at New China.

Dollar Deals
12-05-09, 13:01
I have been a client of neighborhood since they first opened about a year ago, and I have never had any problems like that.

The girls are great! Their beautiful and good to talk too.

I was just there a week ago. I had a great time!

I actually went in for a 4 hand massage it was the most fun time I ever had. God I was in heaven!

I strongly recommend the table shower with your four hand massage. It was very relaxing.

Plus they are very reasonable with their prices.

Maybe you were confused with another spa on cermak? Because this is hard to believe.

Jasper Malloy
12-05-09, 14:05
[...]I got the one with the prominent mole on her face. Had an attitude right from the start. Went with a half hour for $40. After a standard mediocre massage, she wanted $50 for HR, and $100 for nude. Standard asking prices, but usually can negotiate down. Offered $60 for topless HJ, got declined. Decided to up the ante to $80 for topless HJ. Nope. Then I said forget it, hoping she would cave. Nope!
Is there possibly a different lady with a mole? This lady was slender, somewhere around 30, maybe 5'6 in heels. I was able to negotiate all-access nude HR for .8 - I realize YMMV, but that seems like a huge variance.

Last Thursday. This one had a nice shape, decent fake cans (not big, just firm). Slim, with a little bit of the mommy-tummy. Tramp-stamp in the usual place. A very tight, round backside.

So yes, after paying for my half-hour, the tip was an additional .8 for nude HR. She had a good touch. The dirty talk was entertaining. Hands roamed freely. She was moistening up and was starting to upsell me when events reached their conclusion. No loss, I seldom bring more than I intend to spend anyway.

As I said before, there must be another lady with a birthmark. I wouldn't go so far as to call this one a "prominent" mole. Either that, or I didn't spend enough time looking at her face.

Jimmyscotty
12-05-09, 14:41
Again I can say, that the cutes girls are at the northside, I've seem pretty hotties between cermak and western, nice and round butts. Of course only if you like latin telemundo girls.

Jimmyscotty
12-05-09, 14:48
I have been a client of neighborhood since they first opened about a year ago, and I have never had any problems like that.

I actually went in for a 4 hand massage it was the most fun time I ever had. God I was in heaven!

I strongly recommend the table shower with your four hand massage. It was very relaxing.

Maybe you were confused with another spa on cermak? Because this is hard to believe.Definatelly I agree with you, I fall in love with those girls when I go over there. Luv sexy latinas, think dudee aletxxxxx got confused, or frustrated?. His business, good luck everybody. And stay safe

Nighthawk55
12-05-09, 18:29
I let her finish the rinse, gave her 30 and left.

Won't be back!Why did you give here anything?

Truthfu11
12-05-09, 18:49
Any chance that Anna at New China is the same Anna that was at Alice's in GT? Haven;t been there in awhile, but any info appreciated.

Went to the Relax on Archer. Got Sissy (pronounced like CeCe.) a 30ish semi-attractive lady. Massage was decent. I paid .6 for an hour w/out TS. Got the full hour (Sissy set a timer.) On the flip, Sissy asked for .6 tip, I countered .4. She put up a fight and I said forget it. She then relented and gave a nice HR for .4.

I hate the haggle. All in all, not a bad bad experience and would repeat, but prefer Anna at New China.

George W. Bush
12-05-09, 21:04
Anyone have any info on what became of Tina who was at the school on Irving Park?

Babycash
12-05-09, 21:06
Tina had a baby, if you are talking about the same girl.

Guitar Whiz
12-06-09, 02:08
Is there possibly a different lady with a mole? This lady was slender, somewhere around 30, maybe 5'6 in heels. I was able to negotiate all-access nude HR for .8 - I realize YMMV, but that seems like a huge variance.

Last Thursday. This one had a nice shape, decent fake cans (not big, just firm). Slim, with a little bit of the mommy-tummy. Tramp-stamp in the usual place. A very tight, round backside.

So yes, after paying for my half-hour, the tip was an additional .8 for nude HR. She had a good touch. The dirty talk was entertaining. Hands roamed freely. She was moistening up and was starting to upsell me when events reached their conclusion. No loss, I seldom bring more than I intend to spend anyway.

As I said before, there must be another lady with a birthmark. I wouldn't go so far as to call this one a "prominent" mole. Either that, or I didn't spend enough time looking at her face.There must be more than one, because the one I was with was all business. She wouldn't have talked dirty if I had paid her $500. Your physical description seems accurate, except I might have guessed mid-30s, but your mental description seems off. Who knows. I'm a decent looking guy with good hygiene etc so I don't think that was it. Either way, I'm done with that place for a while.

Alterxxx
12-06-09, 10:53
Dollar deals - I am definetly not confused about where I was.

After checking your 3 previous posts with the following titles

"neighborhood??bad hygene !! IMPOSSIBLE"
"U Should Take A Ride Down To Neighboorhood..."
"Looking For Latinas??hot New Girls!!!only At Neighborhood~!!!! Dont U Miss Out!!"

Makes me wonder if you are their PR agent or a poster with a very biased opinion. Again...maybe it was just a "bad apple"...

Maybe you were confused with another spa on cermak? Because this is hard to believe.

Alterxxx
12-06-09, 11:08
Sorry - I am neither confused nor frustrated - and by the way

1. it is NOT Cermak and Western ...it is Cermak and California
2. and this is NOT on the northside as your post states ..it is on the southside...

I hope this clears up questions about who is "confused"...

Definatelly I agree with you, I fall in love with those girls when I go over there. Luv sexy latinas, think dudee aletxxxxx got confused, or frustrated?. His business, good luck everybody. And stay safe

Again I can say, that the cutes girls are at the northside, I've seem pretty hotties between cermak and western, nice and round butts. Of course only if you like latin telemundo girls.

Chicag0
12-06-09, 12:06
Finally got through to the YM account of this alleged cutie (based on previous pic postings) after trying for months. The message I got back was something like 'I'm cheryl's daughter, 17, taking over my mom's business..." Anyone have any intel on this one lately? Adding 17 explicitly to the message sets off all sorts of warning bells. Thanks!
Chi

George W. Bush
12-06-09, 12:24
17 is the age of consent in Illinois. http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm
16 will get you 20, 17 will get you high fives from your buddies.

Heathwood
12-06-09, 12:42

17 may be the age of consent but if you are dealing with someone under the age of 18, you may run into problems such as 'contributing to the delinquency of a minor'.
I'm not 100% sure about this but seem to remember a judge friend of mine saying that once.

Discretewill
12-06-09, 13:29

17 year old female still in school, still living with parents, in IL will still get you in legal trouble if you're 18 or older. The wonderful part of IL law is it's county to county interpretations. Mess with a 17 year old and you risk being a registered sex offender for life.

A friend's 18 year old Army brat empregnated a 17 year old he'd been dating for 3 years, her parents filed charges. Said 18 year old has been a registered sex offender since and it will always follow him.

Pura Vida
12-06-09, 14:05
I needed some relief so I headed over to Alice.. 6 door fee, I had Angela, a nice looking 35-40 year old with a great rack. The massage was pretty good but the finish was great! The puppies were allowed to come out and play and a very nice CBJ for an additional. 6 I left happy and relaxed, will repeat.

Himes
12-06-09, 15:19
16 will get you 20, 17 will get you high fives from your buddies.And perhaps a guest shot on the next Chris Hansen tv special.

Deizel5
12-06-09, 22:55
Tina had a baby, if you are talking about the same girl.

Do you mean she is pregnant? I saw a Chinese Tina in July and she definitely wasn't pregnant at the the time.

genuis8
12-07-09, 10:39
Any chance that Anna at New China is the same Anna that was at Alice's in GT? Haven;t been there in awhile, but any info appreciated.

Anna at Alice's GT is still there. So, the answer is no.

Babycash
12-07-09, 12:43
White girl tina.

Do you mean she is pregnant? I saw a Chinese Tina in July and she definitely wasn't pregnant at the the time.

Golferfore
12-07-09, 13:02
Gentlemen,

Recently, I have had several experiences that lead me to believe that LMP therapists have figured out better service = Better tip. For details please see my previous posts. I had another excellent session at ashland and chicago on Friday. All I can say is there is a change a brewing and I am enjoying it.

Nudus81
12-07-09, 13:36
Stopped by the establishment on Archer yesterday, got Susy. Who was a really cute petite lady. It was a really nice experience, I think we really emotionally connected, even though I don't speak spanish and she doesn't really speak English. Our connection was strong enough that she felt compelled to completely disrobe and blush while giving me a HE. The massage was so-so, but the HE took a good ten minutes. Afterwords, she gave me a thorough scrubbing and sent me on my way.

.5 at the door

.8 for the tip.Visited Presidential on Saturday. Got table shower before & after which is a nice touch. Couldn't understand a thing the latina said, but she was cute and gave a fantastic massage that would have rivaled any pro massage.

Massage. 5 No negotiations took place. I helped her strip down to nothing but a thong. Sucked tits and finish with HJ. Tip was. 4 Total trip was. 9 FS did not seem to be on the menu, at least with her.

Does anyone know if there is a more private room they have. I think I read they had a basement room where FS might be available. I saw a bleached blond latina I should would like to FS with.

Alterxxx
12-07-09, 23:47
I think the basement of which you speak is in AJs on Archer and Ashland...however, if anyones knows of a basement in Presidential , please let us know...

Visited Presidential on Saturday. Got table shower before & after which is a nice touch. Couldn't understand a thing the latina said, but she was cute and gave a fantastic massage that would have rivaled any pro massage.

Massage. 5 No negotiations took place. I helped her strip down to nothing but a thong. Sucked tits and finish with HJ. Tip was. 4 Total trip was. 9 FS did not seem to be on the menu, at least with her.

Does anyone know if there is a more private room they have. I think I read they had a basement room where FS might be available. I saw a bleached blond latina I should would like to FS with.

High Riser
12-08-09, 00:26
I think the basement of which you speak is in AJs on Archer and Ashland...however, if anyones knows of a basement in Presidential , please let us know...I'm not aware of a Presidential basement. Does AJ's offer a discounted rate if you use the basement?

Senina has a basement with 3 or 4 rooms but no shower facilities. They offer a minimal discount if you opt for the basement.

Bebop60
12-08-09, 01:26
Wanted chinese for Friday lunch, went to my favorite place, Relax on Archer. Cici wasn't available so I drew Jessica who is a sweetheart - young athletic body, nice attitude and smile, great massage including walking on my back. Excellent HS finish with roaming hands and her top pulled down to show nice puffy breasts. .6 hour, .1 ts, .6 tip, left happy and will repeat.

Mojitousa
12-08-09, 14:24
Another successful trip to Harvest ending with a pleasant twist. I now call in advance and ask for J (don't want to ruin a good thing). Previous poster, don't let the German Shepherd intimidate you.

Anway,. 65 for the hour with TS and very thorough TS with some butt play. Probably my fourth time with J so she knows me and treats me very well. Massage is very good, and hits all areas. On the flip imagine my surprise when she starts licking the boys and going up the shaft and proceeds to BBBJ! Very nice. Lasted a bit, before she finished with HR. Never any negotiations, always sweet as can B. And she finishes the massage! All I had left was. 60, which I almost felt was too small a tip for such great service. Needless to say, this is now my favorite, although KM is good in a pinch, but need more visits to gain the level of attention at Harvest I presume.

Roscoe23
12-08-09, 18:19
I have always enjoyed my visits to K&M however the posts about Harvest have me interested. I have been to K&M about 20 times and have seen Julie at least a dozen times. While she gives a great ts and he I have never gotten anything else and not from the lack of trying. I am curious if anyone has been luckier than me? Please pm me if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks

Chicago J
12-08-09, 21:07
Just went and got the girl with the mole (Maria) you guys were talking about at Luxurious on Armitage.. 5 door. Got a very nice massage and was offerred. 5 on the flip for hr, $ for nude hr like the last guy. Tried to get her to do topless hr for. 6 but she wasn't having it. Took the. 5 option and have absolutely no regrets. Technique was amazing. Let me rub wherever I wanted (clothed, I know) and she has a tight little body. She did dirty talk that was enthusiastic. For $ total I felt like I was well taken care of. TS at the end.

I guess we all have our own priorities, but one of mine is a good massage. I would have tipped. 2 for the massage alone so the. 5 for hr didn't seem bad at all.

Bebop60
12-08-09, 23:51
After many previous enjoyable experiences I stopped by around 2:30 on Irving. Kim was at the door and set me up with Nicole for an hour. She is a mid-20's white girl with light brown hair and a soft not skinny bod. From the start she acted like she didn't want to be there, had me meet her at the table shower where she scrubbed me with a long-handled brush. Massage was rushed and not too good, started teasing after 15 min. On the flip she stayed out of reach - no touching no topless -and gave a mechanical HS. Finished in 40 minutes, told me I had 5 min to go in hour. Gave .7 for hour and overtipped .4. I like the school but will avoid Nicole next time.

Mod Shag
12-09-09, 01:39
Ha, AlterXX. Good call on "Dollar Deals" — no offense if I'm wrong, but:

- "Dollar Deals" has only written 3 posts, all about Neighborhood

- They all read like CL ads, not like real reviews

- "Dollar Deals" sounds like he (or she) is selling something

Again, if I'm wrong, please take no offense, just pointing out how things seem.

I've only had one experience at Neighborhood, and the girl (Bella) was hot but was mechanical and way over-priced. And I've read that they ruffle through your wallets.

Mod Shag
12-09-09, 01:45
Just went and got the girl with the mole (Maria) you guys were talking about at Luxurious on Armitage.. 5 door. Got a very nice massage and was offerred. 5 on the flip for hr, $ for nude hr like the last guy. Tried to get her to do topless hr for. 6 but she wasn't having it. Took the. 5 option and have absolutely no regrets. Technique was amazing. Let me rub wherever I wanted (clothed, I know) and she has a tight little body. She did dirty talk that was enthusiastic. For $ total I felt like I was well taken care of. TS at the end.

I guess we all have our own priorities, but one of mine is a good massage. I would have tipped. 2 for the massage alone so the. 5 for hr didn't seem bad at all.Anyone happen to know if Maria (mole girl) was at Presidential before? There was an attractive latina named Maria there, not sure if she still is.

Nudus81
12-09-09, 16:08
I've seen her advertised on CL and she seems like possible fun..if extras are offfered. Anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1502466339.html

Diverse, skilled, & intuitive would best describe my work. I’m a New Yorker recently relocated to Chicago. Trained in Swedish, deep tissue, & Ashiatsu foot pressure techniques. You MUST try my Ashiatsu or Ashi Thai session, check my site for videos.
My seamless & versatile massage allows you to escape the daily grind & experience mental & physical relaxation. As my hands knead away aches, relax tightened muscles, &ease your body’s anxiety, be amazed by the tension decompression that my gentle, soft, & trained feet provide as well. . Leave your body in my capable healing hands allow me to rid the pain, stress, & strain from your body. I prefer 90 minute appts as it allows me to pay attention to detail & be very thorough, so if possible please consider 90 minutes. Call/Text me at 773.663.1865 to book an appt

Or go to www.schedulicity.com & schedule online pics: http://nagettesmassage.weebly.com/my-pics.html

Doogie0039
12-09-09, 19:47
I have seen her twice. She is very attractive, and performs a great massage undraped. Seems unfazed by self pleasure, but she is very expensive.

I've seen her advertised on CL and she seems like possible fun..if extras are offfered. Anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1502466339.html

Gus Hogan
12-10-09, 08:36
Magic Touch has been running ads on CL touting "New & Attractive Masseuse." Dropped by the other day to take a look, and I cannot say whether the ads are correct or not. Three women were working--two older and one younger. I did not recognize any of them, but I am bad at recalling names. The older women were so-so, and not much interested in taking care of me. The younger woman (late 20s) stepped up and led me to a room. She was friendly and talkative. Massage was excellent. My neck and shoulder were a bit stiff and she worked out the kinks. On the flip we moved effortlessly to HR. Door was .6 and I tipped .6. Hands roamed freely, but she warned it was that time of the month (and you could feel a monster sized pad doing its duty) so I should be careful. I heeded her advice. I never mess with the red days.