PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

OngBak15
12-30-16, 22:08
I had a little bit of extra money and was in the mood for a massage. I have passed by this place so many times, that I remembered it as a place to try. I don't think I have read a review about this place here but I have stepped away from spas for a while now. I don't like mixing anymore.

Either way, found parking right in front. Hyper busy street parking. I walk in and the place was so much bigger than I expected. I was greeted at the door by a small young asian girl. Looks like she is about 19 at most. I get the hour and she shows me to my room.

The massage itself was really good. She did not cut corners and was invested in making me relax. The time went by and the flip came. She continued the massage and then revealed pricing. A little more than the going rate for a HE but I was so happy with the massage, I got it anyway. She put a lot of effort into the release as well.

Kinda pricey on both ends but I would repeat.

Seniors PM me and ill get back to you with details.

Pleasur Awaits
12-31-16, 17:58
1. Belmont Spa would be my choice for the younger provider. But not if you want any kind of real massage. I've had good luck there. I'd also go 2 blocks East.

2. T-Pro is worn out and has an older staff. That's not a bad thing, but just FYI.

Planning to try out T-Pro after I'm back from Florida. Has good rating elsewhere, and will report back. Mercy on Michigan near Wacker was great. Have to go past a security desk, just call ahead and get a code to go up. No TS, but other nice goodies. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-and-beautiful-chinese-massagedowntown-chicago/33332375. $$ for fun FS.

Vern2020
12-31-16, 22:33
Went to Jenny Massage near Archer and Wood. Got a below average massage and no extras. Kind of got the impression from looking at some of the other women there that more might be available. Because you can't really stay in business offering nothing but crappy massages. But that was my experience. YMMV.

E6671
01-01-17, 16:44
Went to Jenny Massage near Archer and Wood. Got a below average massage and no extras. Kind of got the impression from looking at some of the other women there that more might be available. Because you can't really stay in business offering nothing but crappy massages. But that was my experience. YMMV.Just curious, what makes you think more is available from looking at the other women. Way they were dressed? Age?

Vern2020
01-01-17, 18:23
Just curious, what makes you think more is available from looking at the other women. Way they were dressed? Age?Yes, the way they were dressed. Just the vibe. I dunno, could be way off base. Take it with a grain of salt.

Crikiter
01-01-17, 21:24
Stopped by this spa in Albany Park. One girl about 30 working at the time. Way too much oil and left to finish massage on my own. Don't think I'll go back. Funny thing was some guy came in near the end of my session and the girl took him to an empty room. I could hear him ask for a 90 min. Massage. To each their own I guess.

Alfonso82
01-01-17, 22:18
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/brand-new-beautiful-green-spa-open-now-free-hot-oil-andtable-shower-oakbrook-terrace630-495-1605/40500038

Went to Green Spa last night for a 30 minute appointment. I had a session with Sophia. Asian with some very decent all natural breasts. I don't even lie on my stomach anymore for massages. I'm always on my back and toss the towel on the floor if they attempt to cover me up. She was fine with that. I first took off her top and just started sucking like a baby. I tired to remove her tight red pants but she wasn't having it. I had my hand half way down there and she just finished me off real quick.

8 for the session which included a tip for. 3 She never asked for anything beforehand and I left very satisfied. Might be back again soon. Anyone else experience?

TheRedStar
01-03-17, 02:54
Planning to try out T-Pro after I'm back from Florida. Has good rating elsewhere, and will report back. Mercy on Michigan near Wacker was great. Have to go past a security desk, just call ahead and get a code to go up. No TS, but other nice goodies. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-and-beautiful-chinese-massagedowntown-chicago/33332375. $$ for fun FS.Went there today and saw amy, never again. When I first walked in amy was at the desk and when I asked about ts she didn't want to do it but eventually did it. Long story short kinda high (to me) and old staff $70 for hour with ts only extra was HJ wasnt good didn't pop wanted $60 but I paid 30 (no pop) . Amy was a 4 mid to late 30's.

BonerLander
01-03-17, 03:13
Went here and had no luck. I got a table shower and mediocre massage. The woman, who's name I forgot, was probably early 30's, tall for an Asian, thin with straight long hair. She teased a lot. Kept talking about my being attractive and muscler. She didn't mind my tossing the towel aside and she kept touching my ass. However, on the flip I got nowhere. She insisted that there were no extras. Maybe if I kept going I might have gotten somewhere. YMMV.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-hot-special-50-1hour-full-body-massage-foot-massage-40-hr/21647031

Old Biker
01-03-17, 16:14
Will be in the area next week, I'm looking for a mature outcall provider in the area. Any recommendations? I will not have a vehicle so I am limited to outcall or a short cab ride.

Thanks!

Old Biker
01-03-17, 16:21
Will be in the area next week, I'm looking for a mature outcall provider in the area. Any recommendations? I will not have a vehicle so I am limited to outcall or a short cab ride.

Thanks!

BluCottonCandy
01-03-17, 16:53
I drive by this place at least 5 x a week. It used to be a revolving door of hobbiests coming and going. (pun intended). Back in the day it was my favorite spot. Then it turned into a ghost town.

I was excited to see it reopen but haven't been in there yet. The teasing is a good sign that fun may be an option after a few visits.

I've kept in touch with Sonny and Ellen but lately it's crickets. Anyone know more.My memories of 4112 looking back. 5 years ago. Damn how the times have changed.

Summer, the best time of year.

I had a dream today about Summer. The only thing hotter than this season was her body. Smooth, soft, natural, perfect in every way. Dressed to the nines, perfect nipples poking through her tight dress subtly displaying her perfect tits. Underneath this hot tight pink dress was a slinky blank thong. Before beginning I opted to take a quick shower, while I we were waiting for the water to warm she started to stroke baby blu just chatting. Never talk about money, just talk about how she missed me, family, and where have I been. She knew me by name and was genuinely happy to see me. In the room after she asked how I would like todays massage, I responded, soft, her response was I will give you a "kissy massage" that will get you very horny. She did not disappoint. Kissed every part of my body, yes, every part. During all of this she was completely naked, when my fingers where not buried deep inside her I would kiss and fondle her perky big breast all while she kisses the boys. Later on pushes her perfect twins together and proceeds to let me titty fuck her licking the top of baby blu every time it was near. After a few minutes of BBBJ and her grinding her wet pussy all over, she covered blu and finished me off orally, laughing when it was done on how much I came. After clean up, finished a perfect time with a perfect massage. $120.

Like the season of summer the only way to get to her is through the month of May because she is refuses to take any client she has never seen for her protection. May is a great month just not as hot as Summer.

MrLunta
01-03-17, 19:39
Stopped in to Green Spa this afternoon to do some recon and a massage while I was there. I've had a kink in my back for some time and decided it would be a good way to see if they are any good at the massage aspect. Either they were really busy or not many working. I walked in and had to wait a bit for someone to come out and greet me. I am going to assume that two were working as I heard a shower going and some sounds from another room.

Coco, the MT that greeted me was a bit startled as she came out of a room and I was standing at the desk waiting. I was just about ready to leave as the wait was a bit lengthy.

Moving on, I initially asked for an hour and Coco collected the door fee, only to come back and say that she only had 30 minutes available. I should have taken that as an indicator, but I stayed to satisfy the curiousity.

Coco appears to be in her early / mid 30's, OK body but lacks the sparkle I have found at other places with MTs around the same age range. The massage was decent but rushed as she only worked on my back glutes. While it did OK on the link in my back, it lacked in overall quality. Prior to the flip there was some teasing of the boys as an indicator of what is to come. On the flip there was some light rubbing of my chest and top of legs but not much before she started the negotiations for add-ons.

Overall, I now know why I like a minimum of a 1 hour session. I am just going to walk in the future with anything less. But that is just me. While their add and signage on the wall indicate free TS, Hot Oil & Hot Stone, none of that was had. The oil was at room temp as par for the course. I was actually loooing forward to the TS and trying the hot stone. With the shortened session and lack of anticipated services that were implied to be included resulted in a first impression that was not stellar. Damage was 50/50, was in line with my budget, but that was for an hour.

I probably would pass on a repeat visit, at least with Coco but YMMV. I may try again at some point after I explore some of the other talents in the area. Recommendations appreciated.

Lunta.

Hellatrouble123
01-04-17, 02:47
Had time and went to Belmont last Monday. Busy day, has mamasan forget her name must be in her 40's. Massage was weak, teasing and no negotiation on flip as she took top off and finished me off. . 4 hhr / . 4 add on. They have 2 other girls, young and looked good I saw on my way out- wanted them.

But they had customers already when I came in. Will be back if in the area.

DMichaels69
01-04-17, 10:56
This place is lack luster and expensive for the hour. Take a pass.

Stopped in to Green Spa this afternoon to do some recon and a massage while I was there. I've had a kink in my back for some time and decided it would be a good way to see if they are any good at the massage aspect. Either they were really busy or not many working. I walked in and had to wait a bit for someone to come out and greet me. I am going to assume that two were working as I heard a shower going and some sounds from another room.

Coco, the MT that greeted me was a bit startled as she came out of a room and I was standing at the desk waiting. I was just about ready to leave as the wait was a bit lengthy.

Moving on, I initially asked for an hour and Coco collected the door fee, only to come back and say that she only had 30 minutes available. I should have taken that as an indicator, but I stayed to satisfy the curiousity.

Coco appears to be in her early / mid 30's, OK body but lacks the sparkle I have found at other places with MTs around the same age range. The massage was decent but rushed as she only worked on my back glutes. While it did OK on the link in my back, it lacked in overall quality. Prior to the flip there was some teasing of the boys as an indicator of what is to come. On the flip there was some light rubbing of my chest and top of legs but not much before she started the negotiations for add-ons.

Overall, I now know why I like a minimum of a 1 hour session. I am just going to walk in the future with anything less. But that is just me. While their add and signage on the wall indicate free TS, Hot Oil & Hot Stone, none of that was had. The oil was at room temp as par for the course. I was actually loooing forward to the TS and trying the hot stone. With the shortened session and lack of anticipated services that were implied to be included resulted in a first impression that was not stellar. Damage was 50/50, was in line with my budget, but that was for an hour.

I probably would pass on a repeat visit, at least with Coco but YMMV. I may try again at some point after I explore some of the other talents in the area. Recommendations appreciated.

Lunta.

Layne123
01-04-17, 17:15
On and Ashland.

Was nearby so I thought I'd stop in and see if by some miracle I found a winner. Not even close.

Very plain MT. Looks would be a 1-2. Still hoped for something.

Massage was pretty good. I think it was $65 for hr.

I roamed a bit yet nothing spectacular. On flip I was told I had 10 minutes left to finish.

She offered no help so we kind of just hung out for 10 minutes and that was it.

On exit she asked for tip. I gave her $20 for a good massage.

Will not repeat.

Layne123
01-04-17, 17:39
I went there recently to see Michelle. Older - maybe the MMS. Yet large, nice youthful real boobs which she lets me play with.

I think 4 pm on a Friday. Had to wait with other mongers for about 15 minutes before a room was available for me. Not sure how long the others waited after I got my room.

Had time and went to Belmont last Monday. Busy day, has mamasan forget her name must be in her 40's. Massage was weak, teasing and no negotiation on flip as she took top off and finished me off. . 4 hhr / . 4 add on. They have 2 other girls, young and looked good I saw on my way out- wanted them.

But they had customers already when I came in. Will be back if in the area.

Angai
01-04-17, 17:49
Went there today and saw amy, never again. When I first walked in amy was at the desk and when I asked about ts she didn't want to do it but eventually did it. Long story short kinda high (to me) and old staff $70 for hour with ts only extra was HJ wasnt good didn't pop wanted $60 but I paid 30 (no pop) . Amy was a 4 mid to late 30's.I have fond memories of T-Pro I will share a couple stories. The first one is that a friend of mine went there about a month ago and he had the same scenario which is what prompted me to respond to this comment. An older MT was trying to finish him off and he was drunk then he gave up and said "well you tried your best here is $30" anyway the MT knocked the tip out of his hand left the room and came back with two young MTs and they started licking on his chest nipples etc while the older one finished him off. He was laughing about it and telling me he was definitely going back and said "if the MT had one of the younger girl's there it would have been a problem in the first place. ".

The next story is that followed my favorite MT from there to another place and I asked her why she decided to change workplaces and she told me because T-Pro was so filthy, she said they never really clean the TS area and she used to end up doing it half the time and they had a being issue with roaches in the place she said when she would get there first thing in the morning and grab the towels roaches would run out from under them and she just got tired of it. That can be taken with a grain of salt considering she is no longer employed there and could be spiting the place as a result, it was a enough however for me never to repeat personally.

Sjohns
01-04-17, 18:28

Lunta.Thanks for the report Mr. Lunta. Sometimes it takes more than 1 visit. That's why I most always give an establishment 2 strikes.

StanCopier
01-04-17, 19:03
Saw Cici for the second time and she was just as accommodating as my first visit. Light touch massage followed by a HE, then a soft massage on my chest which felt incredibly therapeutic before she got me to rise again for round two.

Treat her well and she will do the same.

Confucius
01-04-17, 20:42
So which story was Mei in?

My gut tells me the 2nd one!

I have fond memories of T-Pro I will share a couple stories. The first one is that a friend of mine went there about a month ago and he had the same scenario which is what prompted me to respond to this comment. An older MT was trying to finish him off and he was drunk then he gave up and said "well you tried your best here is $30" anyway the MT knocked the tip out of his hand left the room and came back with two young MTs and they started licking on his chest nipples etc while the older one finished him off. He was laughing about it and telling me he was definitely going back and said "if the MT had one of the younger girl's there it would have been a problem in the first place. ".

The next story is that followed my favorite MT from there to another place and I asked her why she decided to change workplaces and she told me because T-Pro was so filthy, she said they never really clean the TS area and she used to end up doing it half the time and they had a being issue with roaches in the place she said when she would get there first thing in the morning and grab the towels roaches would run out from under them and she just got tired of it. That can be taken with a grain of salt considering she is no longer employed there and could be spiting the place as a result, it was a enough however for me never to repeat personally.

E6671
01-04-17, 20:42
I have fond memories of T-Pro I will share a couple stories. The first one is that a friend of mine went there about a month ago and he had the same scenario which is what prompted me to respond to this comment. An older MT was trying to finish him off and he was drunk then he gave up and said "well you tried your best here is $30" anyway the MT knocked the tip out of his hand left the room and came back with two young MTs and they started licking on his chest nipples etc while the older one finished him off. He was laughing about it and telling me he was definitely going back and said "if the MT had one of the younger girl's there it would have been a problem in the first place. ".

The next story is that followed my favorite MT from there to another place and I asked her why she decided to change workplaces and she told me because T-Pro was so filthy, she said they never really clean the TS area and she used to end up doing it half the time and they had a being issue with roaches in the place she said when she would get there first thing in the morning and grab the towels roaches would run out from under them and she just got tired of it. That can be taken with a grain of salt considering she is no longer employed there and could be spiting the place as a result, it was a enough however for me never to repeat personally.Was your favorite Mae? She popped my cherry for the AMP experience. At the time I frequented T-Pro she was the only I took advantage of the expanded menu with. She was a little on the older side but pretty and well put together.

Roscoe23
01-04-17, 20:58
Was your favorite Mae? She popped my cherry for the AMP experience. At the time I frequented T-Pro she was the only I took advantage of the expanded menu with. She was a little on the older side but pretty and well put together.Mea was good however I really had a good time with Sherie many many times.

Meijerslp
01-05-17, 10:04
Mea was good however I really had a good time with Sherie many many times.She goes back has to be over 4 years. At the same time as Mae there was another girl that was very solid, performance and body. Mae would give out her number which was nice, you could give her a call and she would meet you at the shop. Also the other girl that was ther same time as may would offer bb, again that was 4 plus years ago.

IdiotBoy
01-05-17, 11:04
She goes back has to be over 4 years. At the same time as Mae there was another girl that was very solid, performance and body. Mae would give out her number which was nice, you could give her a call and she would meet you at the shop. Also the other girl that was ther same time as may would offer bb, again that was 4 plus years ago.Was it the one with the dyed blondeish hair? Can't remember her name, but I liked her better than Mei, a bit better groomed in the crotchal region.

DMichaels69
01-05-17, 11:30
I think many mongers know mae.

She goes back has to be over 4 years. At the same time as Mae there was another girl that was very solid, performance and body. Mae would give out her number which was nice, you could give her a call and she would meet you at the shop. Also the other girl that was ther same time as may would offer bb, again that was 4 plus years ago.

Miamiat
01-05-17, 19:41
I think many mongers know mae.I always think of her as my junior porn star experience. She has some meaty goods.

Alfonso82
01-05-17, 22:59
How much did you spend with Cici for house fee and tip? I've been seeing Kendy at their other location off Chicago Ave in Oak Park. Really nice Asian will the perfect rack. Usually adds a prostate touch to the finish. I got her number and visited her home as well. Trying for more than just a stand finish but nothing yet. Might go back to her place again to seal the deal. Last time she double booked me and I went anyway so she can take care of me in the bathroom. Just gave her. 25 so it was a steal. I hope the guy on the table didn't mind waiting for a few more minutes.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5946512876.html

Saw Cici for the second time and she was just as accommodating as my first visit. Light touch massage followed by a HE, then a soft massage on my chest which felt incredibly therapeutic before she got me to rise again for round two.

Treat her well and she will do the same.

Lex85
01-05-17, 23:55
Can anyone point me to any good mp's in the Skokie / niles / MG area?

Trying to see if I don't need to drive so far away.

Pm me.

Thanks.

Shorty58
01-06-17, 00:07

Pm me.

Thanks.There's an entire Evanston / Skokie thread with tons of info.

Truthfu11
01-06-17, 09:54

Pm me.

Thanks.Plenty of good info on the forum. As they say, RTFF.

Lex85
01-06-17, 10:47
Plenty of good info on the forum. As they say, RTFF.I did, but didn't see much in those areas.

DMichaels69
01-06-17, 11:23
Read the forum or get in your car, drive and try one. I've driven too far but have found some nice ladies.

Pm me.

Thanks.

DMichaels69
01-06-17, 11:24
Sounds like Kendy is auditioning future husbands. Trend lightly.

How much did you spend with Cici for house fee and tip? I've been seeing Kendy at their other location off Chicago Ave in Oak Park. Really nice Asian will the perfect rack. Usually adds a prostate touch to the finish. I got her number and visited her home as well. Trying for more than just a stand finish but nothing yet. Might go back to her place again to seal the deal. Last time she double booked me and I went anyway so she can take care of me in the bathroom. Just gave her. 25 so it was a steal. I hope the guy on the table didn't mind waiting for a few more minutes.

IdiotBoy
01-06-17, 11:59
I did, but didn't see much in those areas.Read more carefully then, I literally posted about a place in Mt. Prospect like a week ago or so.

Lex85
01-06-17, 12:04
Read more carefully then, I literally posted about a place in Mt. Prospect like a week ago or so.I'll check again.

Thanks.

StanCopier
01-06-17, 12:46
60 + 140 for HE and "better".

E6671
01-07-17, 08:54

Treat her well and she will do the same.Do you know if this is CiCi that worked at Alice Beauty in China town a few years back? I know she was at Royal Spa in Crown Point early last year and heard she moved to Oak Park some time in the summer.

Member #6123
01-07-17, 12:14
Hey guys I made a stop this weekend in your town and was staying in the Oak Lawn area.

Came upon King Spa in Hickory Hills and glad I did. Got a girl looking like 20 something and spoke so so English. This girl was cute as ever kind of skinny but still cute. When lying on the table found out Friday was her first day. She said she will probably be there only for a little since she works in downtown Chicago. I told her I would be back on Sunday if she is still there. She says she was hanging with her gf and she asked her to come work there with her. I saw her gf in the front and she is young and cute as well. As for the massage excellent technique with a lot of attention to the Glutes and kept on telling her to keep it there and she laughed and kept playing there. On the flip she put the towel back on me but I dropped it and she didn't mind. While lying on my back she started on my chest and stomach which was very sensual. She didn't mind my hands roaming over her tiny ass. And then after a few minutes she started playing and stroking. While she was doing this I put my hands under her bra and played with her small tities as she finished. All in all a great massage one of the best I've had out here in Chicago area. She reminded me a lot like Cee Cee from Rose Spa in Montgomery but cuter and more friendly. Her name is Uki which I think that's how you spell it. I was getting a vibe she wasn't going to be there long but she did say we have 2 other young girls working there. I saw one other one and she was young and cute as well.

Guys if you haven't tried this place you need to. I def give it a thumbs up. I'll be heading there on my way out of town on Sunday and hope she is still there. I believe more can be had as well. Any other info needed PM me.

Whamster123
01-07-17, 15:20
Was in the area and decided to check out pine tree. Had Kim who is a younger girl with nice small body. Massage was okay with teasing, the girl loves to talk. Paid $70 for the massage and. 4 for Regular finish. Extras were offered but declined. Place was nice girl was good looking only thing I didn't like was they don't do a half hour rate and the $70 massage is for 45 minutes kind of price compared to the other places.

Confucius
01-07-17, 21:56
The same named place farther South is even better. Much much better.

Hey guys I made a stop this weekend in your town and was staying in the Oak Lawn area.

Came upon King Spa in Hickory Hills and glad I did. Got a girl looking like 20 something and spoke so so English. This girl was cute as ever kind of skinny but still cute. When lying on the table found out Friday was her first day. She said she will probably be there only for a little since she works in downtown Chicago. I told her I would be back on Sunday if she is still there. She says she was hanging with her gf and she asked her to come work there with her. I saw her gf in the front and she is young and cute as well. As for the massage excellent technique with a lot of attention to the Glutes and kept on telling her to keep it there and she laughed and kept playing there. On the flip she put the towel back on me but I dropped it and she didn't mind. While lying on my back she started on my chest and stomach which was very sensual. She didn't mind my hands roaming over her tiny ass. And then after a few minutes she started playing and stroking. While she was doing this I put my hands under her bra and played with her small tities as she finished. All in all a great massage one of the best I've had out here in Chicago area. She reminded me a lot like Cee Cee from Rose Spa in Montgomery but cuter and more friendly. Her name is Uki which I think that's how you spell it. I was getting a vibe she wasn't going to be there long but she did say we have 2 other young girls working there. I saw one other one and she was young and cute as well.

Guys if you haven't tried this place you need to. I def give it a thumbs up. I'll be heading there on my way out of town on Sunday and hope she is still there. I believe more can be had as well. Any other info needed PM me.

HeadFirst80
01-08-17, 10:48
What was the overall damage?

Casper27
01-08-17, 13:27
I paid a visit to them on Saturday and did the half hour. The woman who took my money is the same one that gave the massage. Lackluster massage skills and on the flip she wanted the tip before proceeding with he. I handed her the standard. 40 and she said no, she wanted. 60. At that point I was done and told her It was ok and I wasn't interested. So she proceeds to take 20 as her tip for the massage. I was getting dressed and she tells me to get on the table for more massage and drops the price to. 50 for he. I finished getting my things and went for my shoes. The woman was middle aged, one I hadn't seen before. Her looks weren't bad just a shit attitude and no skills. I'd say the worst part was I didn't get a name so that I could avoid asking for her or for others to avoid. I'm probably done for now. I've tried almost all local AMPs and almost all don't have what I'm looking for. I'll do BP for what some of these ask for in tips.

MrLunta
01-08-17, 13:43
I paid a visit to them on Saturday and did the half hour. The woman who took my money is the same one that gave the massage. Lackluster massage skills and on the flip she wanted the tip before proceeding with he. I handed her the standard. 40 and she said no, she wanted. 60. At that point I was done and told her It was ok and I wasn't interested. So she proceeds to take 20 as her tip for the massage. I was getting dressed and she tells me to get on the table for more massage and drops the price to. 50 for he. I finished getting my things and went for my shoes. The woman was middle aged, one I hadn't seen before. Her looks weren't bad just a shit attitude and no skills. I'd say the worst part was I didn't get a name so that I could avoid asking for her or for others to avoid. I'm probably done for now. I've tried almost all local AMPs and almost all don't have what I'm looking for. I'll do BP for what some of these ask for in tips.Seems things go from good to crap all the time. Some places seem to get comfortable with lackluster delivery and forget the customer service aspect. Personally, I hate the specific $$$ for HE but then again they probably have gotten burned in the past. I agree that some of the requested "tips" are a bit excessive. Fortunately for me, I get to travel for work and other cities have a higher deliver aspect when you look at the overall experience.

Just my $. 02.

MrLunta.

DMichaels69
01-08-17, 13:52
Familiar story. Well played and good to just tip for massage.

I paid a visit to them on Saturday and did the half hour. The woman who took my money is the same one that gave the massage. Lackluster massage skills and on the flip she wanted the tip before proceeding with he. I handed her the standard. 40 and she said no, she wanted. 60. At that point I was done and told her It was ok and I wasn't interested. So she proceeds to take 20 as her tip for the massage. I was getting dressed and she tells me to get on the table for more massage and drops the price to. 50 for he. I finished getting my things and went for my shoes. The woman was middle aged, one I hadn't seen before. Her looks weren't bad just a shit attitude and no skills. I'd say the worst part was I didn't get a name so that I could avoid asking for her or for others to avoid. I'm probably done for now. I've tried almost all local AMPs and almost all don't have what I'm looking for. I'll do BP for what some of these ask for in tips.

Confucius
01-08-17, 15:32
I paid a visit to them on Saturday and did the half hour. The woman who took my money is the same one that gave the massage. Lackluster massage skills and on the flip she wanted the tip before proceeding with he. I handed her the standard. 40 and she said no, she wanted. 60. At that point I was done and told her It was ok and I wasn't interested. So she proceeds to take 20 as her tip for the massage. I was getting dressed and she tells me to get on the table for more massage and drops the price to. 50 for he. I finished getting my things and went for my shoes. The woman was middle aged, one I hadn't seen before. Her looks weren't bad just a shit attitude and no skills. I'd say the worst part was I didn't get a name so that I could avoid asking for her or for others to avoid. I'm probably done for now. I've tried almost all local AMPs and almost all don't have what I'm looking for. I'll do BP for what some of these ask for in tips.The girls that work there are usually very good about NOT asking for money before anything.

Kiki must have hired new blood. Greedy new blood as I airways found this place to be a g / vg place for relaxing.

To each their own I guess.

Casper27
01-08-17, 19:42
The girls that work there are usually very good about NOT asking for money before anything.

Kiki must have hired new blood. Greedy new blood as I airways found this place to be a g / vg place for relaxing.

To each their own I guess.She had me get up and give her the donation before the act. Before handing me back the. 40 she took. 20 and said that was for the massage. The rate for the massage was. 50 For a total of. 70 for a lame rub. I'll go to sunkiss down the block for at least a better massage and free table shower.

DMichaels69
01-08-17, 20:00
There is no getting up for me. That has happened and I was dressed and gone with all the protein.

She had me get up and give her the donation before the act. Before handing me back the. 40 she took. 20 and said that was for the massage. The rate for the massage was. 50 For a total of. 70 for a lame rub. I'll go to sunkiss down the block for at least a better massage and free table shower.

Member #6123
01-08-17, 20:57
65 for the house and I was kind of generous with 50 tip since she went above.

Part 2.

Went back this afternoon on my way out of town and was disappointed. It was like night and day from the time on Friday. Got in around 1130 and got greeted by a late 30 early 40 year old named Nina. I asked for Uki and she said she was offf today so got her. This gal was unfriendly and it was all business. A very good massage and that's all. Kept me cover just about the whole massage. When I got out there was another girl there young and cute must have been Uki friend. If I came about 30 min later would have probably have gotten her. If you guys go here and try and not get her. Don't know how long Uki will be there but need to try her if you get the chance. I tried getting where in Chicago she was coming from but Nina didn't know.

What was the overall damage?

Confucius
01-08-17, 21:04
She had me get up and give her the donation before the act. Before handing me back the. 40 she took. 20 and said that was for the massage. The rate for the massage was. 50 For a total of. 70 for a lame rub. I'll go to sunkiss down the block for at least a better massage and free table shower.Is something I also don't and won't do.

I simply ask them if the don't trust me. Some act like they don't know what you are saying, but they can figure it out.

I just tell them I'm not getting off the table and to just finish the massage. Most will still play, but some are hard headed and won't budge if you don't get off the table.

I just tell them to finish up and see how it does finish up.

A lot of it has to do with our attitudes too. If we are hard, they will act accordingly. If we are fun they will be too most of the time.

I can't tell you the last time I was asked to get the table, but I have in the past.

DMichaels69
01-08-17, 22:28
Did King Spa get renamed to Angel spa in your link? I thought Cici was at King Spa.

60 + 140 for HE and "better".

Castlerae
01-08-17, 23:36
I was visiting a friend in hospital tonight, and during the visit, I had to make a visit to the gift shop to buy a gift for my friend. After I found something, I went to the elevator and found an Asian woman waiting like me for one to arrive. She looked at me, then looked again and smiled at me before saying hello. We shared the elevator for a couple floors, and she gave me another smile before saying goodbye when she got to her floor. I think I might have seen her at an AMP (her face was vaguely familiar), but not being sure, I didn't broach the subject. Anyone else ever bump into a massage woman outside an AMP?

HeadFirst80
01-09-17, 06:45
Thanks for the info. Consistency has been issue all around it seems.

65 for the house and I was kind of generous with 50 tip since she went above.

Part 2.

Went back this afternoon on my way out of town and was disappointed. It was like night and day from the time on Friday. Got in around 1130 and got greeted by a late 30 early 40 year old named Nina. I asked for Uki and she said she was offf today so got her. This gal was unfriendly and it was all business. A very good massage and that's all. Kept me cover just about the whole massage. When I got out there was another girl there young and cute must have been Uki friend. If I came about 30 min later would have probably have gotten her. If you guys go here and try and not get her. Don't know how long Uki will be there but need to try her if you get the chance. I tried getting where in Chicago she was coming from but Nina didn't know.

Avg Joe
01-09-17, 13:07
I was visiting a friend in hospital tonight, and during the visit, I had to make a visit to the gift shop to buy a gift for my friend. After I found something, I went to the elevator and found an Asian woman waiting like me for one to arrive. She looked at me, then looked again and smiled at me before saying hello. We shared the elevator for a couple floors, and she gave me another smile before saying goodbye when she got to her floor. I think I might have seen her at an AMP (her face was vaguely familiar), but not being sure, I didn't broach the subject. Anyone else ever bump into a massage woman outside an AMP?Yes, at a food store.

I went in to pick something up and as I walked around the corner of an aisle there was an AMP girl I had seen before. We exchanged smiles but not knowing what to do I just kept walking. Some months later I went to a spa and there she was at the front desk. I was shocked, not because she was there but because I had forgot about meeting her in the store. Once in the room she asked me why I didn't stop and talk and I just said I was in a hurry. Later we exchanged numbers and although she no longer works at an MP, she is now one of my UTR's I see from time to time. Very nice and pretty girl in her late 30's.

Confucius
01-09-17, 20:15
I was visiting a friend in hospital tonight, and during the visit, I had to make a visit to the gift shop to buy a gift for my friend. After I found something, I went to the elevator and found an Asian woman waiting like me for one to arrive. She looked at me, then looked again and smiled at me before saying hello. We shared the elevator for a couple floors, and she gave me another smile before saying goodbye when she got to her floor. I think I might have seen her at an AMP (her face was vaguely familiar), but not being sure, I didn't broach the subject. Anyone else ever bump into a massage woman outside an AMP?In and around Chinatown area and connected 'hoods.

You really don't have to worry much th. Usually just a wry smile or nod if your with someone will work. They don't want trouble either, so I play it coy too.

Why start a potential problem with hug and a kiss? It ain't happening.

Chinatown restaurants are the best places for it to happen, if it happens.

Al Melrose
01-09-17, 22:18
I was visiting a friend in hospital tonight, and during the visit, I had to make a visit to the gift shop to buy a gift for my friend. After I found something, I went to the elevator and found an Asian woman waiting like me for one to arrive. She looked at me, then looked again and smiled at me before saying hello. We shared the elevator for a couple floors, and she gave me another smile before saying goodbye when she got to her floor. I think I might have seen her at an AMP (her face was vaguely familiar), but not being sure, I didn't broach the subject. Anyone else ever bump into a massage woman outside an AMP?I was shopping at the Ross next to Sun in Glen Ellyn, two of the girls were shopping there also, they probably stop in when it is slow.

WretchedBliss
01-09-17, 23:55
I had a dream there and it was good! A bit on the expensive side for a standard HJ and otc meandering, but she was young and beautiful. I wanted to try it and spend a little extra. Her massage was okay. I really liked the pressure she put on my legs, though. Her HJ technique was well worth the bit of extra I put in. Go for it guys!

Jadedone
01-10-17, 14:11
I was visiting a friend in hospital tonight, and during the visit, I had to make a visit to the gift shop to buy a gift for my friend. After I found something, I went to the elevator and found an Asian woman waiting like me for one to arrive. She looked at me, then looked again and smiled at me before saying hello. We shared the elevator for a couple floors, and she gave me another smile before saying goodbye when she got to her floor. I think I might have seen her at an AMP (her face was vaguely familiar), but not being sure, I didn't broach the subject. Anyone else ever bump into a massage woman outside an AMP?This happened to me at the Marianos in Wheaton. We just smiled and nodded and went about our shopping.

Walker333
01-10-17, 21:00
BP is gone!

Interesting how that will affect THE HOBBY?

I hope we are NOT next in line.

Good luck everyone.

Sam Spade
01-10-17, 22:37
I was visiting a friend in hospital tonight, and during the visit, I had to make a visit to the gift shop to buy a gift for my friend. After I found something, I went to the elevator and found an Asian woman waiting like me for one to arrive. She looked at me, then looked again and smiled at me before saying hello. We shared the elevator for a couple floors, and she gave me another smile before saying goodbye when she got to her floor. I think I might have seen her at an AMP (her face was vaguely familiar), but not being sure, I didn't broach the subject. Anyone else ever bump into a massage woman outside an AMP?2 years ago I was at a restaurant in Libertyville with family and friends. It was one of those Japanese cook-in-front-of-you restaurants. The waitress taking our order, serving our drinks, etc. ? She was an MP at Mich's Spa on Milwaukee before it closed. I recognized her right away. I don't think she recognized me, or she didn't let on. Just one more swinging dick she had to take care of. I left her a nice tip, just not as good as in that other life.

Walker333
01-11-17, 18:35
A few days ago I visited Qing. It was before 11 am, the mms, (about late 30 or early 40), she was the only one there, informed me that only hh for 50 is available. I asked for TS, but she explained that something is wrong with hot water.

Massage was OK, slightly rushed, but that was expected. On the flip she offered prostate stimulation in addition to regular he. She promised to stop immediately if I don't like, but it was actually good.

In fact, I've never been offered it before, although I've been around for years. Now, I'm curious if every AMP has this service on the menu? Should we just ask?

In any case, overall experience was good, she did not object any roaming. I tipper her 50 and left happy. Will return when I'm in the area.

NewManL
01-11-17, 23:31
Long time lurker before I decided to make account. Anyway, 4616 and Western is the nearest AMP to me and I've read multiple reviews saying they did NOT give any extras and then I see some claiming they DID. IS it worth it to try my luck at this joint? Or should I scoot on down to Linda's Spa on Western and Irving?

Rudy1234
01-12-17, 02:41
Couple of weeks ago went to p-spa and maggie was busy so she had me try a girl on her first day, niko. Very cute girl, 26 ish, with a great body. Definitely seemed like it was her first day as she was shy. On the flip she could see she was getting my attention and was getting closer and closer to the boys. She was still shy though and would not make the first move. I felt up ass and legs and that kind of got her to go for it. Haven't seen her since, but easily the best looking girl iv seen at an AMP. Anybody else seen her?

DMichaels69
01-12-17, 12:00
Go try one of those and report back. That's really the only way to know for sure.

Long time lurker before I decided to make account. Anyway, 4616 and Western is the nearest AMP to me and I've read multiple reviews saying they did NOT give any extras and then I see some claiming they DID. IS it worth it to try my luck at this joint? Or should I scoot on down to Linda's Spa on Western and Irving?

Lurker01
01-12-17, 18:34
Everything suggests that Linda is all grannies, still. If it was me, I would check there first and see if anyone is working that suits your tastes. If not, try 4616 and report back. Last trip to Linda for me was a granny.

MWiggly2
01-13-17, 13:25
A few days ago I visited Qing. It was before 11 am, the mms, (about late 30 or early 40), she was the only one there, informed me that only hh for 50 is available. I asked for TS, but she explained that something is wrong with hot water.

Massage was OK, slightly rushed, but that was expected. On the flip she offered prostate stimulation in addition to regular he. She promised to stop immediately if I don't like, but it was actually good.

In fact, I've never been offered it before, although I've been around for years. Now, I'm curious if every AMP has this service on the menu? Should we just ask?

In any case, overall experience was good, she did not object any roaming. I tipper her 50 and left happy. Will return when I'm in the area.Not all offer it. Try Macau in Chinatown. Older, not particularly attractive therapist, but they do a great massage. YMMV.

MWiggly2
01-13-17, 13:27
BP is gone!

Interesting how that will affect THE HOBBY?

I hope we are NOT next in line.

Good luck everyone.This forum is clearly free speech. It's the advertisements that are at risk.

Al Bundy78
01-13-17, 18:11
2 years ago I was at a restaurant in Libertyville with family and friends. It was one of those Japanese cook-in-front-of-you restaurants. The waitress taking our order, serving our drinks, etc. ? She was an MP at Mich's Spa on Milwaukee before it closed. I recognized her right away. I don't think she recognized me, or she didn't let on. Just one more swinging dick she had to take care of. I left her a nice tip, just not as good as in that other life.I've been at this game for a while now and I've ran into my massage girls 3 times, and all with my old lady. First time was in the grocery store, I was shopping with my other half and she was shopping with her other half; she was very uncomfortable and avoided eye contact. The second time we were on the oddessey cruse, again with my old lady but my massage girl was on a date with a very old man. It looked like she did dates along with massages. I was more uncomfortable because I felt trapped on that boat, and was worried her date may have seen me during the monger pass as I was leaving and he was arriving. My massage girl looked like she was having a good time. The third time was at my local D&Dand again with my old lady. I guess we both lived in the same neigborhood and were (the spa was far away from home) grabbing coffee on our way to work 2 days after my last appointment. Again uncomfortable for me because it was close to home.

Al Bundy78
01-13-17, 18:32
Does anyone remember Euro Tiffany from Western Ave and the apartment on NWHWY? Does anyone know how to contact her?

Jacob1234
01-14-17, 12:35
I had a dream there and it was good! A bit on the expensive side for a standard HJ and otc meandering, but she was young and beautiful. I wanted to try it and spend a little extra. Her massage was okay. I really liked the pressure she put on my legs, though. Her HJ technique was well worth the bit of extra I put in. Go for it guys!Sunny is in oak park- right?

ApplePiePussy
01-14-17, 19:18
Does anybody know where the AA girl from Copper went? She was a really good time and they told me she left. You can PM me the info if it's easier.

Brown Boy
01-15-17, 03:25
On the flip she offered prostate stimulation in addition to regular he. She promised to stop immediately if I don't like, but it was actually good.

In fact, I've never been offered it before, although I've been around for years. Now, I'm curious if every AMP has this service on the menu? Should we just ask?A few weeks ago, there was so much assplay in my massage, I was never so relaxed back there, and she could've gone right in & stimulated.

Last time I had a prostate massage was upstairs at United years ago. I had a little bit of assplay throughout the massage; the masseuse was getting a little tired with the extended handshake, so to speed things up, a digit was inserted. Neither of us asked, she stuck it in, I didn't object, I finished. Probably depends on the provider.

IdiotBoy
01-15-17, 11:26
I've been at this game for a while now and I've ran into my massage girls 3 times, and all with my old lady. First time was in the grocery store, I was shopping with my other half and she was shopping with her other half; she was very uncomfortable and avoided eye contact. The second time we were on the oddessey cruse, again with my old lady but my massage girl was on a date with a very old man. It looked like she did dates along with massages. I was more uncomfortable because I felt trapped on that boat, and was worried her date may have seen me during the monger pass as I was leaving and he was arriving. My massage girl looked like she was having a good time. The third time was at my local D&Dand again with my old lady. I guess we both lived in the same neigborhood and were (the spa was far away from home) grabbing coffee on our way to work 2 days after my last appointment. Again uncomfortable for me because it was close to home.I ran in to Sarah from Belmont spa last night at a restaurant. Wasn't odd, definitely recognized me though.

Dr Manhattan
01-15-17, 12:26
I've been at this game for a while now and I've ran into my massage girls 3 times, and all with my old lady. First time was in the grocery store, I was shopping with my other half and she was shopping with her other half; she was very uncomfortable and avoided eye contact. The second time we were on the oddessey cruse, again with my old lady but my massage girl was on a date with a very old man. It looked like she did dates along with massages. I was more uncomfortable because I felt trapped on that boat, and was worried her date may have seen me during the monger pass as I was leaving and he was arriving. My massage girl looked like she was having a good time. The third time was at my local D&Dand again with my old lady. I guess we both lived in the same neigborhood and were (the spa was far away from home) grabbing coffee on our way to work 2 days after my last appointment. Again uncomfortable for me because it was close to home.Ever go out and feel like you're witnessing a fellow hobbyist on a date? There's something about the dynamic that's easy to spot when you're also in this game. I was at an Italian chain restaurant, when the hostess sat a lone AA woman at the table next to us. She looked out of her element, darting her eyes around as if she were going to be discovered. I made eye contact with her eventually and she continued to try and match glances. Her silent contact started to give me the feeling that she was experienced with flagging down passing drivers. After a few minutes an older, heavier white male arrived. He was friendly, calm, and conciliatory about making her wait. They seemed mismatched, yet obligated to spend this time together. It was too easy at that point to play the game in head, trying guess what the rate was and if I'd make the same effort with her.

Chicago41
01-15-17, 22:50
I found her on eros, didn't find any reviews. I'm wondering if anyone has any input? If not I may TOFTT.

http://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/772419.htm?sf=28&pid=83&sid=5&loc=7&selfies=

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/chicago/872-205-0777/1/467702

Truthfu11
01-16-17, 01:19
I found her on eros, didn't find any reviews. I'm wondering if anyone has any input? If not I may TOFTT.

http://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/772419.htm?sf=28&pid=83&sid=5&loc=7&selfies=

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/chicago/872-205-0777/1/467702She is real, pics are real, service is good. PM for more details.

Chicago41
01-16-17, 14:22
She is real, pics are real, service is good. PM for more details.Sent you a PM.

Walker333
01-16-17, 15:48
A few weeks ago, there was so much assplay in my massage, I was never so relaxed back there, and she could've gone right in & stimulated.So, at what pLace did you get your massage a few weeks ago?

You may PM.

Starks
01-16-17, 22:01
A few weeks ago, there was so much assplay in my massage, I was never so relaxed back there, and she could've gone right in & stimulated.

Can you PM me the details.

Karma 8791
01-17-17, 00:00
Kinda new to the hobby and brand new on here. I'm coming up on the train Thursday and staying in the Millennium Park area. Any recommendations that are in the immediate area? I can grab a taxi or uber but would prefer to stay close. I've visited a few AMP in Sprgfld but I don't know anything about Chi. I've looked at BP, KP, Wist, etc. Thanks for any help.

Vern2020
01-17-17, 08:04
Tried Dragon Healthy massage near Elston and Irving. Newer place, clean, good massage tables. Got a high quality massage from Linda and good standard finish. Would repeat.

Member #5906
01-17-17, 10:32
I saw an every block crime report showing "Prostitution: Keep place of prostitution" for the 1400 block of Belmont On January 7 at 1:00 PM. Case JA107424. Anyone have more info?

BluCottonCandy
01-17-17, 10:52
Long time lurker before I decided to make account. Anyway, 4616 and Western is the nearest AMP to me and I've read multiple reviews saying they did NOT give any extras and then I see some claiming they DID. IS it worth it to try my luck at this joint? Or should I scoot on down to Linda's Spa on Western and Irving?Its a risk we all share when entering a new establishment. If you leave happy, let us know, if not, lets us know that too, but at the very least you have to take one for the team.

BluCottonCandy
01-17-17, 10:55
This forum is clearly free speech. It's the advertisements that are at risk.As per news radio wbbm 780 these forums where shut down because they were implicit in allowing child sex trafficking to occur. I am not saying here in IL, but nationally.

Karma 8791
01-17-17, 22:05
This may be in the wrong thread and if so my apologies. Anyone been to the Turkish Bath on Belmont? Decent service? Hand shake at the end?

Sleeker
01-17-17, 22:20
This place is just so obvious with the girls sitting out front many evenings. There's a lot of condos on that block. Particularly across the street with the decks facing the spa. And I can't believe anyone with half a brain doesn't know what's going on. You would expect that some of these self appointed "do gooders" would take it on themselves to call Uncle LEO.

I was always surprised that Belmont and the New Hope mother ship chose to locate in relatively high traffic residential areas. The other places on Irving, Western, Elston, etc. Are more on the DL but of course probably get less biz due to their locations.

I saw an every block crime report showing "Prostitution: Keep place of prostitution" for the 1400 block of Belmont On January 7 at 1:00 PM. Case JA107424. Anyone have more info?

Head First
01-17-17, 22:25
My memories of 4112 looking back. 5 years ago. Damn how the times have changed.

Summer, the best time of year.

I had a dream today about Summer. The only thing hotter than this season was her body. Smooth, soft, natural, perfect in every way. Dressed to the nines, perfect nipples poking through her tight dress subtly displaying her perfect tits. Underneath this hot tight pink dress was a slinky blank thong. Before beginning I opted to take a quick shower, while I we were waiting for the water to warm she started to stroke baby blu just chatting. Never talk about money, just talk about how she missed me, family, and where have I been. She knew me by name and was genuinely happy to see me. In the room after she asked how I would like todays massage, I responded, soft, her response was I will give you a "kissy massage" that will get you very horny. She did not disappoint. Kissed every part of my body, yes, every part. During all of this she was completely naked, when my fingers where not buried deep inside her I would kiss and fondle her perky big breast all while she kisses the boys. Later on pushes her perfect twins together and proceeds to let me titty fuck her licking the top of baby blu every time it was near. After a few minutes of BBBJ and her grinding her wet pussy all over, she covered blu and finished me off orally, laughing when it was done on how much I came. After clean up, finished a perfect time with a perfect massage. $120.

Like the season of summer the only way to get to her is through the month of May because she is refuses to take any client she has never seen for her protection. May is a great month just not as hot as Summer.for wasting my time.

How is this reply (which was copy and pasted from your post on 4/2/14) relevant to my question on 12/19/16?

There's no way this info is current.

NewManL
01-18-17, 03:12
Can anyone recommend an AMP with older asian ladies that offer extras? Not too picky about the younger ones as I prefer them a bit older. I've heard Linda's Spa has "grandmas" working.

NewManL
01-18-17, 03:41
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an AMP with OLDER ladies, 40+. I've heard good things about Linda's.

ChineseDragon
01-18-17, 11:50
I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of an AMP with OLDER ladies, 40+. I've heard good things about Linda's.You can try Qing on Western Ave.

Makaroi
01-18-17, 13:57
Hi Guys,

Mainly a Southside / Chinatown area user and exclusively AMPs with hopes of eventually branching out. I was doing my usual daily pr0 n browsing and came upon this. She is in Chicago and I have been with her a couple times too. While I cannot say her massage is anything great, she does pretty much anything you want. The other ladies in this place aren't really fond of her (older asian ladies that only perform the standard). She is quick to get you in, get you out though but will make sure you finish. The longer you can last the more stretch you make your dollar go. 1. 5 for everything you can think of. She use to do BBBJ but has changed the last time I went to covered. Hit me up guys, I have been to pretty much every chinatown / southside AMP you can think of and can share.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5857b05c544ed

Makaroi.

Makaroi
01-18-17, 14:14
Archer Spa:

Maria. Latina, shorty, little chubby. Massage is terrible and can be bypassed if you do not wish to partake. She will finish you off however you like as long as you are willing to tip.

Vicky. Asian, skinny, tall. Massage is ok, she only does standard and is hesitant to get naked but you can go UTC and if you put in the effort can lift up the shirt.

Mia. She is the oldest one here and she knows it so she will try a little harder to please. But still standard finish is the best I got.

Moon:

Linda. Older, the classic, will go full on if you are willing to contribute to her shopping problem.

Apple. Older than Linda, nice boobs, only standard available.

Linda keeps telling me she has a 21 year old fresh that is only there Wednesday. Sunday but everytime I go it is either her or Apple so I'm not sure if I am missing this girl or it is a fake to get me in the door.

Forgot the name, but it is the one south of 35th and Halsted on Halsted:

Why-why. A little younger than I expect of the AMPs, great set of boobs. She says she just came from China not too long ago and after striking a convo with her she wants me to take her shopping and sightseeing. Must be new or she just wanted to talk because I got totally taken with a terrible finish that she stops as soon as I blew (I like them to stroke it a little extra afterwards to clean me out). She is the prettiest I have seen, did I say that already? She says there is another girl there Heidi so I will have to give her a go next time.

Archer and Rockwell:

Michelle. Younger chick, 34 she says but she definitely looks good. I went and striked up a convo with her and she was such a good convo (wow right?) that I forgot to initiate the moves. By the time I started someone already came in the door. This place charges more than the others but according to Michelle the tip is already included.

On archer, across the street from the speed camera:

Don't remember the name. Younger chick, this place is on the first floor of a new apartment building. Will do CBJ for 1. 2, but will use the saran wrap. Only been here twice and both times were in, sucky sucky, out.

I really wish to try out some of the Asian Apartments in the chinatown area, but I am just too scared that they could be a setup. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will share anything, I am an open book.

Makaroi
01-18-17, 14:16
Can anyone recommend an AMP with older asian ladies that offer extras? Not too picky about the younger ones as I prefer them a bit older. I've heard Linda's Spa has "grandmas" working.Macau is your spot then. It is on cermak towards the Furama restaurant. It is under the highway and inside what looks like a city parking lot. The lady said that the food warehouse owns the lot and is friends so you are welcome to park there. I just park on the street.

NewManL
01-18-17, 16:56
Macau is your spot then. It is on cermak towards the Furama restaurant. It is under the highway and inside what looks like a city parking lot. The lady said that the food warehouse owns the lot and is friends so you are welcome to park there. I just park on the street.On RubMaps, it's reported as non-erotic but with various reviews reporting the opposite. YMMV type of place?

Makaroi
01-18-17, 22:42
On RubMaps, it's reported as non-erotic but with various reviews reporting the opposite. YMMV type of place?She even asked me before I could ask. You can even get a free haircut. LOL.

ChgoJJ
01-19-17, 22:03
Excellent Reviews!!

Archer Spa:

Maria. Latina, shorty, little chubby. Massage is terrible and can be bypassed if you do not wish to partake. She will finish you off however you like as long as you are willing to tip.

Vicky. Asian, skinny, tall. Massage is ok, she only does standard and is hesitant to get naked but you can go UTC and if you put in the effort can lift up the shirt.

Mia. She is the oldest one here and she knows it so she will try a little harder to please. But still standard finish is the best I got.

Moon:

Linda. Older, the classic, will go full on if you are willing to contribute to her shopping problem.

Linda keeps telling me she has a 21 year old fresh that is only there Wednesday. Sunday but everytime I go it is either her or Apple so I'm not sure if I am missing this girl or it is a fake to get me in the door.

Why-why. A little younger than I expect of the AMPs, great set of boobs. She says she just came from China not too long ago and after striking a convo with her she wants me to take her shopping and sightseeing. Must be new or she just wanted to talk because I got totally taken with a terrible finish that she stops as soon as I blew (I like them to stroke it a little extra afterwards to clean me out). She is the prettiest I have seen, did I say that already? She says there is another girl there Heidi so I will have to give her a go next time.

Archer and Rockwell:

Michelle. Younger chick, 34 she says but she definitely looks good. I went and striked up a convo with her and she was such a good convo (wow right?) that I forgot to initiate the moves. By the time I started someone already came in the door. This place charges more than the others but according to Michelle the tip is already included.

Don't remember the name. Younger chick, this place is on the first floor of a new apartment building. Will do CBJ for 1. 2, but will use the saran wrap. Only been here twice and both times were in, sucky sucky, out.

I really wish to try out some of the Asian Apartments in the chinatown area, but I am just too scared that they could be a setup. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will share anything, I am an open book.

Avg Joe
01-20-17, 08:40
Macau is your spot then. It is on cermak towards the Furama restaurant. It is under the highway and inside what looks like a city parking lot. The lady said that the food warehouse owns the lot and is friends so you are welcome to park there. I just park on the street.Isn't Macau on Wentworth south of 28th St?

AJ.

Meijerslp
01-20-17, 08:51
Archer Spa:

Moon:

Archer and Rockwell:

I really wish to try out some of the Asian Apartments in the chinatown area, but I am just too scared that they could be a setup. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will share anything, I am an open book.You are correct about Mia at archer. I did not know there was a Latina there. Although Mia is older, she has a decent set of cans. I was just there yesterday (there was a monger leaving with a backpack on, if that was one of you guys, nice to meet you) I got a soft massage with standard ending. Her boobs in my face usually help out. She is super nice, which is the reason for me going back. If you are looking for older providers, you can cross the bridge from archer and go to Hong Kong. She is a bigger girl, but again she is nice. She is big on the upcharge, especially for her looks. I have done bbfsciv with her before, not sure if she still does that or not, YMMV, or with a big enough stack of cash, everyone's mileage I'm sure will be the same.

Confucius
01-20-17, 17:42
On RubMaps, it's reported as non-erotic but with various reviews reporting the opposite. YMMV type of place?If you like comedians in training, at least they think they are, then this your place and you will have Mongers from all over the country commenting on what you say in the local forums.

Confucius
01-20-17, 17:54
Archer Spa:

Moon:

Archer and Rockwell:

I really wish to try out some of the Asian Apartments in the chinatown area, but I am just too scared that they could be a setup. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will share anything, I am an open book.Mia is over 50 and has a girl in the biz. Mia is very nice.

Is Linda now Lisa? If so she is in the squirters hall of fame, and even tho she has been here for a while now, one word she still can't spell is "truth". If it is Lisa, she has a massive gambling problem, not so much shopping problem. She uses her "BF" of that date to buy her things she wants.

South of 35th St is Hao Spa.

Michelle is the owner of that spa and is a player. Closer to 40 now. Married, kids and a huge user of men.

Archer near speed camera is Comfort Spa.

You can get some good apt info if you keep sharing with some of the seasoned Mongers here who share.

Put that in your forward of your book.

Confucius
01-20-17, 17:56
Isn't Macau on Wentworth south of 28th St?

AJ.Is is in the same parking lot as the produce / store just west of Wentworth and south of 27th.

PwnLife
01-20-17, 23:19
I saw an every block crime report showing "Prostitution: Keep place of prostitution" for the 1400 block of Belmont On January 7 at 1:00 PM. Case JA107424. Anyone have more info?Drove past and saw open sign and a girl sitting in mamasan counter.

Starks
01-21-17, 03:13
Archer Spa:

Moon:

Archer and Rockwell:

I really wish to try out some of the Asian Apartments in the chinatown area, but I am just too scared that they could be a setup. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will share anything, I am an open book.Only been to Moon twice. The only two girls I saw there were a short chubby girl with a huge rack, and a fit girl with tattoos on her arms and a great back walker. Neither of them were older, both seemed in their late 20's to mid 30's.

Makaroi
01-21-17, 03:59
Is is in the same parking lot as the produce / store just west of Wentworth and south of 27th.Yep. Thats the one. They, I believe are open the latest and I like the fact they are out of. The main streets eyes. Most of the other places are right off a busy street.

Makaroi
01-21-17, 04:02
Mia is over 50 and has a girl in the biz. Mia is very nice.

Is Linda now Lisa? If so she is in the squirters hall of fame, and even tho she has been here for a while now, one word she still can't spell is "truth". If it is Lisa, she has a massive gambling problem, not so much shopping problem. She uses her "BF" of that date to buy her things she wants.

South of 35th St is Hao Spa.

Michelle is the owner of that spa and is a player. Closer to 40 now. Married, kids and a huge user of men.

Archer near speed camera is Comfort Spa.

You can get some good apt info if you keep sharing with some of the seasoned Mongers here who share.

Put that in your forward of your book.Lisa, that's it. Don't know why I keep thinking Linda. I only keep going back because of this elusive young girl she keeps saying she has.

Thanks mang. That's my hope as I have no qualms hitting up these usual AMPs, just can't pull the trigger on an apt one blindly.

DMichaels69
01-21-17, 11:02
In addition, it is the hall of fame for fake reviews and idiots who are to lazy to get a name so you see a lot of don't know, can't remember, I forgot for the names.

If you like comedians in training, at least they think they are, then this your place and you will have Mongers from all over the country commenting on what you say in the local forums.

JamesTChicago
01-21-17, 12:03
Is the the place on Belmont everyone is talking about? I'm not at all familiar with a Turkish bath.

Are extras available? Prices? What are tips like? You cann pm me if you would like. I'm very interested in trying something new. Is the experience worth it? Do they take walk ins? Thanks! I know this is a lot of questions, but this is completely new to me.

https://masajnow.com/turkish-bath-service/

Dddubs2
01-21-17, 13:30
Is the the place on Belmont everyone is talking about? I'm not at all familiar with a Turkish bath.

Are extras available? Prices? What are tips like? You cann pm me if you would like. I'm very interested in trying something new. Is the experience worth it? Do they take walk ins? Thanks! I know this is a lot of questions, but this is completely new to me.

https://masajnow.com/turkish-bath-service/Some people have reported on masajnow on belmont and extras didn't seem to be available and was not worth the price of admission.

Avg Joe
01-21-17, 19:07
On RubMaps, it's reported as non-erotic but with various reviews reporting the opposite. YMMV type of place?Having been to most going back to the days of Senina, I think I can say with some certainty that all the MP's in Chinatown are YMMV with some being better, some worse. Unless you are a known frequent regular or have taken the time to develop a working relationship with a girl, I seriously doubt that you will walk in as an unknown 1st timer and get f / s from any AMP in Chinatown.

As a 1st timer going to any AMP in Chinatown, always consider it to be YMMV and act accordingly.

AJ.

Avg Joe
01-21-17, 20:11
Lisa, that's it. Don't know why I keep thinking Linda. I only keep going back because of this elusive young girl she keeps saying she has.

Thanks mang. That's my hope as I have no qualms hitting up these usual AMPs, just can't pull the trigger on an apt one blindly.Believe nothing Lisa tells you unless it's about the money she loses gambling.

Roni was another mp girl and world class gambler who lost tens of thousands then lost tens of thousands of borrowed money on top of that. But she found true happiness, she now works in a casino LOL.

AJ.

MikeyGaGa1
01-21-17, 20:59
Archer Spa:

Moon:

Archer and Rockwell:

I really wish to try out some of the Asian Apartments in the chinatown area, but I am just too scared that they could be a setup. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will share anything, I am an open book.Why-Why is not young. She must be at least 35. WTF? I drove all the way down here for that? Look let's set some standards here. If a hirl is not under 25 people don't use the word "young" I have been to about 6 AMP's in Chinatown over the last few days, They are all beat! No girls under 35. This scene sucks!

DMichaels69
01-21-17, 21:11
If you say at least 35 then she is likely older than 35. There are no standards as everyone likes different types and ages. Maybe more seasoned China Town mongers can point you to the right spa in c-town but seems like the reports on here say they are older.

Why-Why is not young. She must be at least 35. WTF? I drove all the way down here for that? Look let's set some standards here. If a hirl is not under 25 people don't use the word "young" I have been to about 6 AMP's in Chinatown over the last few days, They are all beat! No girls under 35. This scene sucks!

Karma 8791
01-21-17, 23:05

https://masajnow.com/turkish-bath-service/I TOFTT & visited the Turkish bath. It's a legit experience but no extras. Girl I had was very cute, very good conversation, and pretty good at the rub down. They scrub you down, front & back, with one of those loofah things then give a rub down with oils. I enjoyed it and found it relaxing. But again, no extras for me but YMMV.

Makaroi
01-21-17, 23:06
Why-Why is not young. She must be at least 35. WTF? I drove all the way down here for that? Look let's set some standards here. If a hirl is not under 25 people don't use the word "young" I have been to about 6 AMP's in Chinatown over the last few days, They are all beat! No girls under 35. This scene sucks!LOL, you are right that the scene sucks. Because the scene sucks, why-why is the "youngest" I have experienced. If you care to provide a place that has your standard of young, I will gladly give it a go so I can recalibrate my young meter.

Avg Joe
01-21-17, 23:40
Why-Why is not young. She must be at least 35. WTF? I drove all the way down here for that? Look let's set some standards here. If a hirl is not under 25 people don't use the word "young" I have been to about 6 AMP's in Chinatown over the last few days, They are all beat! No girls under 35. This scene sucks!Most in Chinatown are older. There may be a few younger ones here or there from time to time but nothing with any consistency. Girls move around alot and what's here today may be gone tomorrow which is why I no longer review MP's in Chinatown. I don't want to review an MP with a younger girl then have someone go there based on my review only to find her no longer there.

If you want younger girls and better service try the Asian apartments. There are some listed on Eros and I'm sure some of the other guys would be happy to lead you in the right direction. I don't use them much.

http://www.koreanpalace.us/model_page.php?ID=C2025172346

Sorry that happened to you.

AJ.

E6671
01-22-17, 11:14
Why-Why is not young. She must be at least 35. WTF? I drove all the way down here for that? Look let's set some standards here. If a hirl is not under 25 people don't use the word "young" I have been to about 6 AMP's in Chinatown over the last few days, They are all beat! No girls under 35. This scene sucks!When it comes to Asian women, add about 10 years to how old they look and you will be close to their real age. I would say this is true for more than 90%. So if you want someone who is really in their low 20's she should look like she is in her teens. You will experience the same at the Asian apartments. They will list their ages in the low to mid 20's but everyone that I have been with is definitely early 30's or older. Not that it matters to me about age because I would much prefer an older woman who gives you a great GFE experience over a younger one who just wants to get it over as fast as possible. And mostly that has been my experience with younger providers who I know for a fact have been in their mid 20's.

I work over seas quite a bit and my company has several offices in China and Taiwan. On a visit to one of our offices in Taiwan for the first time, I thought I had walked into a day care for young teens. I found out at dinner that night that a very young looking girl I thought was 12 turned out to be a 21 year old interning for us. She is 27 now and still does not look old enough to drive in my opinion.

ApplePiePussy
01-22-17, 11:28
Why-Why is not young. She must be at least 35. WTF? I drove all the way down here for that? Look let's set some standards here. If a hirl is not under 25 people don't use the word "young" I have been to about 6 AMP's in Chinatown over the last few days, They are all beat! No girls under 35. This scene sucks!You don't realize how bad it is until you visit other cities. Go to Philly and see what the scene is like there. You won't believe your eyes. The Chicago AMP scene is dominated by middle aged men and middle aged providers. I don't say that disparagingly. It's just the reality. Nobody would complain if there were actual younger women working as well. Guys in their 60's and 70's don't necessarily want 20 year old providers. However, if you are in your 20's and 30's, you don't want anybody older than you either. What's worse, the few younger girls in Chicago know their value and guys throw money at them, so their service tends to suck, with lackluster massages and constant negotiation for higher tips. What's even worse, is that younger guys have just accepted things and give the older providers business, which only makes things worse, as it attracts more older women from other parts of the country, where younger parlors dominate. The more money you give to less desirable situations, the more they multiply. It is better to abstain than to feed them. The dude that ran Healthy spa and M spa on the southside made a fortune in a short period of time because the word was out that he had younger girls, and he did. Every week he had another young gem. Nobody has replaced his pipeline. Whoever does, stands to make a fortune.

Starks
01-22-17, 16:48
Well this Saturday I decided to do a little mongering. After hearing what sounded like good things about Macau, I decided to fire up Google maps and get a good view of where it was. Spotted it on street view and hell no am I going there. First off, the place is near where I work, which isn't necessarily a deal killer. But it is also right by on of the remote sites that I visit, and a lot of people that I work with live in that neighborhood, I'm talking just a few blocks away. In fact a few months ago I helped one lady that I work with move some stuff after work, and she lived right over there on 28th, she even mentioned that market that it is in, but I didn't know anything about it then. Is this place really that good that I should risk it?

But anyway I ended up at Elegant on Grand, and that turned out to be an interesting session.

Chicago Chris
01-22-17, 20:52
I had a dream there and it was good! A bit on the expensive side for a standard HJ and otc meandering, but she was young and beautiful. I wanted to try it and spend a little extra. Her massage was okay. I really liked the pressure she put on my legs, though. Her HJ technique was well worth the bit of extra I put in. Go for it guys!Location for sunny?

MikeyGaGa1
01-22-17, 23:45
Figured I would switch gears and try a indy gal. I get to some duplex and head around back upstairs. Answers the door with nice big boobs showing under a tight white tee. I'm like ok. I can handle this. Paid upfront to show good manners. Got undressed and face down. Here is my review of the rest, Massage was a solid 5 out of 10. Maybe a 4. I highly doubt she has any training at all. No teasing at all. Yells at me when I try to roam. I'm like WTF? Why are dressed like this? She says you didn't read my ad. WTF? A complete waste of time and money, I give her a 7 in looks. She is the gal in the pics. Really nice rack with a small pooch but nothing too bad. I guess osme other gals work there. Maybe she confused me with Uncle LEO. Who knows. Does anyone have any experience w her? Read in the forum she is game. Lost a hundo.

Magooski
01-23-17, 01:26
Well this Saturday I decided to do a little mongering. After hearing what sounded like good things about Macau, I decided to fire up Google maps and get a good view of where it was. Spotted it on street view and hell no am I going there. First off, the place is near where I work, which isn't necessarily a deal killer. But it is also right by on of the remote sites that I visit, and a lot of people that I work with live in that neighborhood, I'm talking just a few blocks away. In fact a few months ago I helped one lady that I work with move some stuff after work, and she lived right over there on 28th, she even mentioned that market that it is in, but I didn't know anything about it then. Is this place really that good that I should risk it?

But anyway I ended up at Elegant on Grand, and that turned out to be an interesting session.I've enjoyed all of my visits there and never left disappointed! I've never seen any younger girls there. Always a good table shower and very good to excellent massages and a smile every time! Easy off street parking and no walk of shame!

Beast42
01-23-17, 10:30
Figured I would switch gears and try a indy gal. I get to some duplex and head around back upstairs. Answers the door with nice big boobs showing under a tight white tee. I'm like ok. I can handle this. Paid upfront to show good manners. Got undressed and face down. Here is my review of the rest, Massage was a solid 5 out of 10. Maybe a 4. I highly doubt she has any training at all. No teasing at all. Yells at me when I try to roam. I'm like WTF? Why are dressed like this? She says you didn't read my ad. WTF? A complete waste of time and money, I give her a 7 in looks. She is the gal in the pics. Really nice rack with a small pooch but nothing too bad. I guess osme other gals work there. Maybe she confused me with Uncle LEO. Who knows. Does anyone have any experience w her? Read in the forum she is game. Lost a hundo.Good report, but it doesn't do us any good if we don't know who your talking about. Do you have a link for her add?

Massage Guru
01-23-17, 11:24
Dude, she's legit. However, I agree that they should be dressing get more appropriately if they are legit.

Avg Joe
01-23-17, 13:25
Figured I would switch gears and try a indy gal. I get to some duplex and head around back upstairs. Answers the door with nice big boobs showing under a tight white tee. I'm like ok. I can handle this. Paid upfront to show good manners. Got undressed and face down. Here is my review of the rest, Massage was a solid 5 out of 10. Maybe a 4. I highly doubt she has any training at all. No teasing at all. Yells at me when I try to roam. I'm like WTF? Why are dressed like this? She says you didn't read my ad. WTF? A complete waste of time and money, I give her a 7 in looks. She is the gal in the pics. Really nice rack with a small pooch but nothing too bad. I guess osme other gals work there. Maybe she confused me with Uncle LEO. Who knows. Does anyone have any experience w her? Read in the forum she is game. Lost a hundo.Between Why-Why and the Indy girl it sounds like you had a pretty bad weekend Mikey. Keep the faith, it can only get better.

AJ.

NewManL
01-23-17, 17:57
I was wondering what you all think the general age is for mongers on this forum and in Chicago. I'm in my early 20's but I look a lot younger, and I've never tried my luck at an AMP. Does age not matter at AMP (besides being under 21) as long as your manners and tipping generosity are top notch? I've read that consistency are key to getting in good with certain AMPs.

Klano
01-23-17, 18:31
Hello,

I was just wondering, when guys mention grandmas do you mean 30 to 40 year olds or people above 50?

Walker333
01-23-17, 18:51
I was wondering what you all think the general age is for mongers on this forum and in Chicago. I'm in my early 20's but I look a lot younger, and I've never tried my luck at an AMP. Does age not matter at AMP (besides being under 21) as long as your manners and tipping generosity are top notch? I've read that consistency are key to getting in good with certain AMPs.IMO at AMP as well as at EMP, providers prefer older men.

Here, the average age is 45-75 (yes, I've seen, more than once, mongers that are definitely are over 70.

Frankly, if I were younger than 30, and free as a bird, I wouldn't systematically spend money at MPs.

Avg Joe
01-23-17, 19:58
I was wondering what you all think the general age is for mongers on this forum and in Chicago. I'm in my early 20's but I look a lot younger, and I've never tried my luck at an AMP. Does age not matter at AMP (besides being under 21) as long as your manners and tipping generosity are top notch? I've read that consistency are key to getting in good with certain AMPs.I don't think age matters much at all, it's more about the money. I have seen guys walk out of AMP's in the age range from 20's to their 70's. One of my Chinese UTR's regularly see's a guy in his mid 80's. They have a saying that's true at any age, "no money no honey".

As far as your tipping generosity being "top notch" I would be careful with that. Tip what the standards are because if you tip way over the norm it just makes it bad for the rest of us because the girls then begin to expect that from everyone. They know what the norms are and it's best to stick to them.

AJ.

DMichaels69
01-23-17, 20:08
I think it was on this forum that a young monger your age got carded at an AMP. They ended up not letting him in but I don't think that happens very often.

I was wondering what you all think the general age is for mongers on this forum and in Chicago. I'm in my early 20's but I look a lot younger, and I've never tried my luck at an AMP. Does age not matter at AMP (besides being under 21) as long as your manners and tipping generosity are top notch? I've read that consistency are key to getting in good with certain AMPs.

Magooski
01-23-17, 21:09
I think it was on this forum that a young monger your age got carded at an AMP. They ended up not letting him in but I don't think that happens very often.My guess is they wanted to make sure over 18. Maybe they had youngsters being funny or disrespectful prior to your visit. I think the number 1 rule of mongering is to always be respectful and polite. I hate it when I'm the next customer following a douche canoe! That's way worse than a douche bag!

Bob521
01-24-17, 00:02
I'm 64, so most MTs are young in my book (LOL). I suggest you go with a plan. Read the forum, maybe a month worth of posts. Decide if you prefer Korean or Chinese. Decide what your objective is, and for God sake, come prepared for anything. Extra cash, covers, etc. There's a fair number of posts on the subject. I favor Chinese as the massage is often better. Less likely to have a mamasan prescreening clients. But you might have more language issues. So pick your poison. I expect you will face some interrogation when you arrive. So prepare a few answers to questions. They will ask if you've been there before. Go to a shop with competition. Example as you walk into Shop A, she asks if your been there. You say "No I used to go to Shop B, but (pick a reason to switch shops, such as short massage, or not friendly, etc.) DO enough research on Shop B so that you answers are valid. Be friendly, and don't be surprised or upset if you get a legit massage. They might be suspicious. Don't specifically ask for anything and definitely don't offer cash in exchange for anything. My suggestion is relax and enjoy. It might take a return trip to get extras. With this in mind, get their name, Wechat I'd or phone number. IF you like the woman see her again. I know that quite a few young Chinese women are looking for young American guys as boyfriends, (not necessarily marriage). I have been asked to make introductions more than a few times. Other members can give good suggestions of places, since I have not been going to AMPs (other than my own (legit) place). My information is out of date. After you go, report on what happened. Members will be happy to give you additional pointers.

Lebruno
01-24-17, 01:25
Yes. Grandmas are generally older and over 50.

Hello,
I was just wondering, when guys mention grandmas do you mean 30 to 40 year olds or people above 50?

Magooski
01-24-17, 08:20
Yes. Grandmas are generally older and over 50.But don't discount all the older MTs, there some GILF's out there!

Jadedone
01-24-17, 10:31
Hello,

I was just wondering, when guys mention grandmas do you mean 30 to 40 year olds or people above 50?When I think "grandmas" I think someone around 60.

Not Dead Yet
01-24-17, 13:04
I was wondering what you all think the general age is for mongers on this forum and in Chicago. I'm in my early 20's but I look a lot younger, and I've never tried my luck at an AMP. Does age not matter at AMP (besides being under 21) as long as your manners and tipping generosity are top notch? I've read that consistency are key to getting in good with certain AMPs.Only you can decide how long you want to wait to get involved with this stuff. Those of us who do, find that it is (usually!) worth all the time, effort, money and frustration to play the game. There are other sites that are easier to use, and even have maps for locating. They also have a lot of fiction writers making "reviews", some of which may be acurate.

But this site is the best by far for accurate info, if you do your due diligence, meaning RTFF. Go back in time to get an idea about some of those who post frequently, and decide who you want to believe. I am over 70 and started doing this stuff almost 50 years ago, but am very new here. I spent the better part of two whole days reading before I made my first post.

Even more important than reading about who does what, under what circumstances, and for how much, is the advice on how to handle yourself, and the ladies. Your attitude toward them is the biggest single factor in how frequently, and how well, you get what you like. As noted, when you are very young, it may be a little more difficult to get into some places, but I've found that being polite and respectful can go a long way. Try to act confident, but not arrogant. "Fake it 'til you make it" isn't easy for some of us, but it does get easier as you get better at it.

I'd suggest you first search for the responders to your post; one in particular has a really good approach to doing this: go with the intent of having a very good massage and getting to know a little about the ladies (without being overly nosey) and anything more you experience is a bonus. He has the most excellent thoughts about how to get the most out of this site and the ladies.

Walker333
01-24-17, 13:48
... They will ask if you've been there before. If there is no strict, vigilant, Big Brother type mms, I always smile and say "yes, long time ago" and with a different mt.

JohnRambo2016
01-24-17, 17:25
Dude, she's legit. However, I agree that they should be dressing get more appropriately if they are legit.This is a shame. Based on some earlier reports I was about to check it out. Its getting chilly out there.

Confucius
01-24-17, 19:36
I love them!

They are like every other mature woman on the planet. They have been thru the relationship wars With men and just know what it's all about.

I rarely do FS anymore for pay as I don't have to pay for it, but I would if need be and I really liked the Grandma. Why not? If she really wants you, there is a great effort to love and be loved the way you both like it. They get horny too, and they ain't getting it everyday.

As men or especially older men, you still get horny, so do they.

They also know how to touch a man in ways that younger girls haven't learned just yet. I love it, and never refuse an older girl and never have.

Anyway, enjoy what you like and live and learn, but don't be hating on the older babes.

MikeyGaGa1
01-24-17, 22:48
This is a shame. Based on some earlier reports I was about to check it out. Its getting chilly out there.I highly doubt Hadit is legit. Probably just trying to stay UTR. I think she either confused me with Uncle LEO or she was just not comfortable w me. It make no sense. She has 2 other girls.

Working out of some dumpy apartment, she dresses like a **** showing her tits off and offers no extras? What's more, he massage is awful. Who would go? No skills at all!!

The only way this girl could be in business is if she is offering extras. I didn't get any but I have read reports of other mongers having success. I thinks he must be just very careful w new clients. She asked me 3 times if I had been there before. *****, did you her me. I told you it was my first time. LOL She does have a nice rack though and a.

Cute face (a little wide in the beam) but not worth the price of admission though.

Dave Dewers
01-25-17, 12:56
Does anyone go to the place on Irving near Austin? Nothing recent on the forum. It's convenient, and I don't have a huge budget.

SpaGuy21
01-25-17, 16:32
Popped into that new place on Armitage, just west of Halsted. They've been advertising on CL only so far. Call 1st and it's a papasan who answers. Ad plainly states cash only so I knew I already had an out if I didn't like what I saw. Show up, walk up the shady little cut behind the building that is the NW corner of Armitage and Halsted. As if that's not shady enough, being at night, there was a light above the little cut that kept flickering, almost like a strobe light, that surely darws aattention to anyone passing by. Thank goodness the entrance is unlocked, could only imagine standing and waiting for someone to answer with all the shadiness involved. So, I walk in and a Chinese lady pops her head from a landing at the top of 2 flights of stairs and right away think nope. She comes down the stairs and another Chinese lady pops her head out and I'm like, double-nope. So I start negotiating my retreat, "checking prices" and "what hours" BS. She barely speaks a lick so she's like "come, come" IP the stairs to check they're prices printed on a placard. Eventually, knowning the ad states "cash only", I say "credit card. " They barely understood what I was saying so I made the shape of a card with my hands then a swiping motion and they're like 'oooh. No no no, cashy. " That was my cue and I was out. Long story short, I will not be visiting in the future. If I had to rate / decscribe the MTs I'd say MT #1 was 45-50 and a 3. 5/10. MT #2 was 50-55 ish and a 2/10. My recommendation, avoid.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5974875554.html

Magooski
01-25-17, 18:58
I love them!

They are like every other mature woman on the planet. They have been thru the relationship wars With men and just know what it's all about.

I rarely do FS anymore for pay as I don't have to pay for it, but I would if need be and I really liked the Grandma. Why not? If she really wants you, there is a great effort to love and be loved the way you both like it. They get horny too, and they ain't getting it everyday.

They also know how to touch a man in ways that younger girls haven't learned just yet. I love it, and never refuse an older girl and never have.

Anyway, enjoy what you like and live and learn, but don't be hating on the older babes.Confusious speaks the truth. I enjoy the occasional GFE and turning them on! I can make them feel like a teenager and get more mileage! They need loving too!

NewManL
01-25-17, 19:56
I love them!

Anyway, enjoy what you like and live and learn, but don't be hating on the older babes.I agree. I love older women. I also am less nervous about the idea of an older woman massaging me with potential extras than a girl around my age.

Crikiter
01-25-17, 23:13
Does anyone go to the place on Irving near Austin? Nothing recent on the forum. It's convenient, and I don't have a huge budget.Went there two times about a couple years ago. Struck out both times. Nice younger girl Ada I think. No idea if she is still there.

Hotwad
01-26-17, 00:07
I love them!

Anyway, enjoy what you like and live and learn, but don't be hating on the older babes.You are mostly right when it comes to age. Older women have a lot more experience and can please a man in ways younger women are just discovering or haven't learned yet, especially oral. The only problem is when they get naked you have two buckets of ass to deal with, a vagina the size of a sugar bowl, their breasts are somewhere under her armpit near her waist, and her stomach looks like a road map of New Jersey. I am 72 and still hitting it once a week so enjoy younger women while you can. Older women do understand more when you go limp and automatically go oral to get it back.

Bob521
01-26-17, 01:54
I guess if I was 30 I would might feel differently. I'm in love with two grandmas. One, my American wife, is my age, (64) and the other is more than twenty years younger and is my Chinese wife. I'm super lucky (about 4 times per week). So first of all, the term grandma means nothing. Both women exercise every day and are very fit and beautiful. Aside from the bedroom "skills", more important to me is they are more mature and interesting. That is to say I simply enjoy their company and talking to them. So when you "click" with a person, the extension to lovemaking is much more complete.

So, I disagree with the physical characterization. That's too broad a brush. I will agree I would have no interest in a person like you described. But that description is not really true of all "grandmas".

You are mostly right when it comes to age. Older women have a lot more experience and can please a man in ways younger women are just discovering or haven't learned yet, especially oral. The only problem is when they get naked you have two buckets of ass to deal with, a vagina the size of a sugar bowl, their breasts are somewhere under her armpit near her waist, and her stomach looks like a road map of New Jersey. I am 72 and still hitting it once a week so enjoy younger women while you can. Older women do understand more when you go limp and automatically go oral to get it back.

ApplePiePussy
01-26-17, 03:49
I'm glad for the fellas who are older and are happy with the grandmas but for us younger guys the grandmas just don't cut it. I mean besides the massage, and the ending, what you are paying for is to walk away feeling good. When I go to the parlor and it's a girl in her 20's, I immediately feel excited about the session, regardless if there is HE or not. It just feels good to converse and enjoy an intimate hour with somebody that age who is still excited about life and exploring the world. The best conversations always come from the younger ones, who just have more energy about them, and it translates to a better massage. It takes a bit more effort with them. You can't just walk in and demand things. But if you bring your A game, you are almost always rewarded with a memorable experience, and you walk away from the session with a glow that lasts for a couple days. You just feel better about life. When it's an older woman, I almost always regret having gone through with it. Outside of maybe a handful of experiences that were truly awesome, the overwhelming amount of times it's just been a boring disappointment. I will say though, that two or three sessions I've had with a couple older ones rank in my top 10 sessions overall, but they are very rare. One older lady was an expert with her edging technique. I had never had it before and it was one of the best finishes I've had in a parlor. Also, I did a four hand a couple times with two older ladies who just knew how to work off each other and it was a very good time. But aside from those, it's generally just a mechanical session from these older women who have shown absolutely no interest in learning the language, or straying from the script. Of course, there are bad sessions with younger ones as well, as they seem to always be the ones who negotiate rudely during the session, but even then you at least have a young body to look at.

Ideally you would have a wide variety of both to satisfy everyone in this city, but that's proving not to be the case anymore. The young ones are getting rarer and rarer to find, and the ones that are here are putting less and less effort into their sessions. The market is imbalanced and needs a fresh infusion of talent.

DonTheMon
01-26-17, 11:02
Has anyone had any good sessions at pine tree in willowbrook. I know they were cloaed last summer but have reopened. Have noticed many customers entering the place lately. Just curious if it would be worth it to stop there. Not sure how much the cost is and not sure if they have a full menu? Would appreciate some info. And feel free to pm If you want.

DMichaels69
01-26-17, 11:13
This place is always busy which is one of the reasons I don't like it. The last two times I went I got 2 duds so I'm not in a hurry to go back soon. I think Joanne took my house fee the last time so if I do go back I'm asking for her.

Has anyone had any good sessions at pine tree in willowbrook. I know they were cloaed last summer but have reopened. Have noticed many customers entering the place lately. Just curious if it would be worth it to stop there. Not sure how much the cost is and not sure if they have a full menu? Would appreciate some info. And feel free to pm If you want.

Deep Subman
01-26-17, 12:06
Gentlemen, I know there are a number of spas in Kankakee but only one offering table shower. If anyone here knows if FS is availbale at any of the spas please PM with the details, in return, I will share a Kankakee experience.

Thanks in advance.

Rudy1234
01-26-17, 12:17
Oki doki.

Emily-decent face, ok body, was probably 30 years old.

Massage- paid 1 hr, and asked for the table shower after the massage but ended up getting about 50 minutes total. Massage seemed pretty rushed but she seemed enthusiastic at least, didn't seem like she was trying to just get me in and out if that makes sense. On the flip, she asked me what I wanted, I asked what's available, she said BJ for 1. 20. I laughed and said no thanks. She asked what I could give her for a standard finish and I said. 4. She agreed and I asked for her to take her top and pants off. She did and finished me in some panties.

Price-. 70 for massage, tip. 4, would probably not repeat due to below average massage.

Princess on milwaukee.

Linda-really short, decently cute, probably in her 20's.

Massage- what I guess is a thai massage which was really good, worked my back and legs really well, massage included a bunch of stretches that felt pretty good. I thought during the stretches the towel would move and I'd get to see how she would react but she made sure to always keep me covered. No extras and I didn't push it.

Price-. 70 for massage, tip. 20 for a massage I actually enjoyed, would repeat if I actually wanted just a massage.

Princess on belmont.

Maggie- thin, decent body, face average, probably in her 30's maybe 40's.

Massage- great massage, and basically a whole hour of teasing. She allows me to roam and also allowed me to remove her clothes but YMMV. Standard finish but have never tried to get anything else in my short career thus far. No table shower but they have a pretty big shower in the back.

Price-. 7 for massage, tip. 4, definitely repeat.

Hwellness.

Candy- ok face, busty, probably 40's.

Massage- table shower is very thorough, not shy with the boys, average massage, with some teasing. Allows me to pull her tits out and roam, haven't tried to get her clothes off. As always YMMV. Standard finish and continued to massage my scalp, neck, and feet after the finish.

Price- I think. 6 for massage and table shower is. 1 extra.

Iv searched for starlight in pilsen and read that it has closed, anybody know if those women went anywhere else? Any other place like that in pilsen? Iv been looking for latina providers but haven't had any luck (besides samantha at oki doki who is no longer there). I know I could try craigslist or backpage but I would prefer to try a massage parlor that had latinas there or some place in pilsen / archer with a latina provider.

OF Charlie
01-26-17, 13:11
I'm glad for the fellas who are older and are happy with the grandmas but for us younger guys the grandmas just don't cut it. I mean besides the massage, and the ending, what you are paying for is to walk away feeling good. When I go to the parlor and it's a girl in her 20's, I immediately feel excited about the session, regardless if there is HE or not. It just feels good to converse and enjoy an intimate hour with somebody that age who is still excited about life and exploring the world. The best conversations always come from the younger ones, who just have more energy about them, and it translates to a better massage. It takes a bit more effort with them. You can't just walk in and demand things. But if you bring your A game, you are almost always rewarded with a memorable experience, and you walk away from the session with a glow that lasts for a couple days. You just feel better about life. When it's an older woman, I almost always regret having gone through with it. Outside of maybe a handful of experiences that were truly awesome, the overwhelming amount of times it's just been a boring disappointment. I will say though, that two or three sessions I've had with a couple older ones rank in my top 10 sessions overall, but they are very rare. One older lady was an expert with her edging technique. I had never had it before and it was one of the best finishes I've had in a parlor. Also, I did a four hand a couple times with two older ladies who just knew how to work off each other and it was a very good time. But aside from those, it's generally just a mechanical session from these older women who have shown absolutely no interest in learning the language, or straying from the script. Of course, there are bad sessions with younger ones as well, as they seem to always be the ones who negotiate rudely during the session, but even then you at least have a young body to look at.

Ideally you would have a wide variety of both to satisfy everyone in this city, but that's proving not to be the case anymore. The young ones are getting rarer and rarer to find, and the ones that are here are putting less and less effort into their sessions. The market is imbalanced and needs a fresh infusion of talent.When a K or C girl comes to the states, they usually go to NY or LA first. Why? Because that is where their friends are. Once they get settled down, they might go work elsewhere, but they still go back to NY or LA to live. If you are a K girl, would you rather live in LA where the weather is nicer and where your friends are or live in Chicago where the winter sucks and you don't know anyone?

I am in my early 40's, maybe it's the midlife crisis, but lately I have been craving young hotties. The indy girl scene in Chicago sucks. I mostly save my money and wait for work trip now. Take Dallas as example. Here are two 19 yr old girls in Dallas who charge 300 or less. One of them is BBFS friendly. There is no better feeling than giving a 19 yr old girl a nice creampie.

https://www.preferred411.com/P240052

http://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=379399

ApplePiePussy
01-26-17, 15:35
When a K or C girl comes to the states, they usually go to NY or LA first. Why? Because that is where their friends are. Once they get settled down, they might go work elsewhere, but they still go back to NY or LA to live. If you are a K girl, would you rather live in LA where the weather is nicer and where your friends are or live in Chicago where the winter sucks and you don't know anyone?

I am in my early 40's, maybe it's the midlife crisis, but lately I have been craving young hotties. The indy girl scene in Chicago sucks. I mostly save my money and wait for work trip now. Take Dallas as example. Here are two 19 yr old girls in Dallas who charge 300 or less. One of them is BBFS friendly. There is no better feeling than giving a 19 yr old girl a nice creampie.

https://www.preferred411.com/P240052

http://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=379399Now here's a guy who speaks my language. As you said, the east coast and LA are the preferred destinations. Texas is also up there because of the weather. That goes for the Euro's as well. There are ton of attractive young Euro girls working on the east coast and florida. There are occasional gems to be found here but they are rare and usually don't last long.

Booey230
01-26-17, 16:09
Has anyone partaken with this service? It's right around the corner for me and I'd like to give a mp a shot since I usually stick to other means.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kisskisspop-100-real-photos-100-satisfaction/49554907

StanleyStankas
01-26-17, 16:22
You are mostly right when it comes to age. Older women have a lot more experience and can please a man in ways younger women are just discovering or haven't learned yet, especially oral. The only problem is when they get naked you have two buckets of ass to deal with, a vagina the size of a sugar bowl, their breasts are somewhere under her armpit near her waist, and her stomach looks like a road map of New Jersey. I am 72 and still hitting it once a week so enjoy younger women while you can. Older women do understand more when you go limp and automatically go oral to get it back.Agree agree! I can get old broads for free at the local grocery store! They love me! Now if the young girls (over 18 I am sure, I checked) that check out the customers would give me a minute or two to lay on my charms I am in, but no. I ain't payin for granny or don't even want that for free! Sorry. Imo.

FrankyCando
01-26-17, 22:10
Does anyone go to the place on Irving near Austin? Nothing recent on the forum. It's convenient, and I don't have a huge budget.Been there months ago and not even a handshake, have had a few buddies tell me the same.

Better off at the one on Gunnison by far. And not far from that one.

FrankyCando
01-26-17, 22:24
I'm in my low 50's and what you guys call grannies would surprise you.

Besides I'm looking for mpg. The young ones make me squirt to fast I have to close my eyes and try to forget what they look like, older ones I can get better mpg LOL even on a handshake or FS.
yep you can have your turbo fast sleek looking little cars with the coffee can mufflers but I will take an older caddy/lincoln any day , I like getting to the red light a little later ahhahaahh cruising

ApplePiePussy
01-26-17, 22:29
Has anyone partaken with this service? It's right around the corner for me and I'd like to give a mp a shot since I usually stick to other means.

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kisskisspop-100-real-photos-100-satisfaction/49554907Is there no limit to their deception? I mean they are posting clips from Chinese television and expecting us to believe that that is the girl you are going to get because there is a video of her? LOL I mean the watermark is right freaking there. Why even bother? I love the Chinese but they are fuckers and I hope Trump gives it to them.

Paleface
01-26-17, 23:05
Is there no limit to their deception? I mean they are posting clips from Chinese television and expecting us to believe that that is the girl you are going to get because there is a video of her? LOL I mean the watermark is right freaking there. Why even bother? I love the Chinese but they are fuckers and I hope Trump gives it to them.Me? I hope he does NOT give it to them. I also love these girls. What are we going to do when they are all deported? Go looking for pretty senoriitas? Or nice Polish girls? Or what? What are you asking for? Law and order?

Klano
01-26-17, 23:52
Anyone check out these ladies?

http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/

ApplePiePussy
01-27-17, 12:24
Me? I hope he does NOT give it to them. I also love these girls. What are we going to do when they are all deported? Go looking for pretty senoriitas? Or nice Polish girls? Or what? What are you asking for? Law and order?I hope Trump does the following. I hope he gives them the following ultimatum:

1. Post only real pictures of the girls. Blurry faces is acceptable. Or post accurate representations. If your place if full of grandmas, then post grandma pics. Etc.

2. No more bait and switch.

3. If you say young girls in the ad, there better be young girls.

4. Have good quality massage lotion for those who don't like oil.

5. it's 2017, Wax the muffs already.

Walker333
01-27-17, 13:29
I hope Trump does the following. I hope he gives them the following ultimatum:

1. Post only real pictures of the girls. Blurry faces is acceptable. Or post accurate representations. If your place if full of grandmas, then post grandma pics. Etc.

2. No more bait and switch.

3. If you say young girls in the ad, there better be young girls.

4. Have good quality massage lotion for those who don't like oil.

5. it's 2017, Wax the muffs already.Additional Demand,

1. all above demands are equally applicable to Latina!

2. to provide a small opening (12 X18 inches) in the Wall, but exclusively for females Ilegales.

Angai
01-27-17, 17:04

http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kisskisspop-100-real-photos-100-satisfaction/49554907Well it seems the last time the ad was updated was the 20th. Did you go by there by any chance? If I didn't have chilli chicken rice for lunch I would go this evening. Only place I need to go now is home for though.

Al Bundy78
01-27-17, 17:28
Has anyone had any good sessions at pine tree in willowbrook. I know they were cloaed last summer but have reopened. Have noticed many customers entering the place lately. Just curious if it would be worth it to stop there. Not sure how much the cost is and not sure if they have a full menu? Would appreciate some info. And feel free to pm If you want.Pine tree was excelent. Joanne, Pearl and Bobby were great. I took a long break since they closed, and I was just there last week and drew Helen 7/10 looks, 6/10 body. Great table shower 8/10, okay massage 6/10, less than okay finish 5/10. It is okay in a pinch, but seems spotty right now. Has anyone had someone there they would recommend since the reopen? Feel free to PM.

Jammit2
01-27-17, 17:42
Gentlemen, I know there are a number of spas in Kankakee but only one offering table shower. If anyone here knows if FS is availbale at any of the spas please PM with the details, in return, I will share a Kankakee experience.

Thanks in advance.Pm sent, short answer is no.

Booey230
01-27-17, 18:59
Well it seems the last time the ad was updated was the 20th. Did you go by there by any chance? If I didn't have chilli chicken rice for lunch I would go this evening. Only place I need to go now is home for though.No not yet, but from the fellow members have said, it's not worth it.

DonTheMon
01-27-17, 20:16
Pine tree was excelent. Joanne, Pearl and Bobby were great. I took a long break since they closed, and I was just there last week and drew Helen 7/10 looks, 6/10 body. Great table shower 8/10, okay massage 6/10, less than okay finish 5/10. It is okay in a pinch, but seems spotty right now. Has anyone had someone there they would recommend since the reopen? Feel free to PM.Thanks for the info on pine tree. You had Helen. Was there another girl working? Did you see her? Still thinking about stopping in. They do offer fFS? What about BBFS?

DMichaels69
01-27-17, 20:36
This is my assessment too, so so. I had a nice looking older MILF type woman last time I went. She did a good massage and TS but she was a sour puss, bad attitude.

Pine tree was excelent. Joanne, Pearl and Bobby were great. I took a long break since they closed, and I was just there last week and drew Helen 7/10 looks, 6/10 body. Great table shower 8/10, okay massage 6/10, less than okay finish 5/10. It is okay in a pinch, but seems spotty right now. Has anyone had someone there they would recommend since the reopen? Feel free to PM.

E6671
01-27-17, 20:40
Thanks for the info on pine tree. You had Helen. Was there another girl working? Did you see her? Still thinking about stopping in. They do offer fFS? What about BBFS?If you are looking for BBFS at an AMP, CiCi that used to be at Royal in CP Indiana would allow BB. I believe she is at a place in O P that has the same name. Read back through this thread or search Royal. If you don't find it PM me and I will see if I can dig up her number. It has been over a year since I have seen her.

Chicago Rocks
01-28-17, 12:39
Tried this place a while ago: http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212.

Its a storefront location, kinda still under construction. 65 was the hour door fee. Penny, short for Penelope, was my MT. She is a young latina spinner. The menu included a handshake for 40 or nude massage with a handshake for 120.120 was more than I was looking to spend, so I went for standard handshake. Still thinking about the nude massage, because she was HOT. She also said there was roaming with the upgrade. There was some light rubbing, with a handshake on the flip. Here's the part that surprised me, after the handshake she flipped back over for more light back rubbing and told me to let her know when I was ready for another handshake! I thought the 2 pops from this cutie was a pretty good deal if you aren't looking for a real massage.

I'm still looking for a place that offers reasonable FS, like the latina apartment on Bryn Mawr used to.

-CR.

Chicago Rocks
01-28-17, 12:46
Does Sunkiss offer extras? I got the hard upsell at Oki Doki and don't care to return. It would be nice to get extras at Sunkiss instead.

-CR.

She had me get up and give her the donation before the act. Before handing me back the. 40 she took. 20 and said that was for the massage. The rate for the massage was. 50 For a total of. 70 for a lame rub. I'll go to sunkiss down the block for at least a better massage and free table shower.

Enderwiggen
01-29-17, 15:52
Hey guys I'm back for a little while. Is Gunnison spa still legit cause I'm seeing bad reviews. Also, I live near a place in norwood park on cumberlan there is a huge apt complex and it is lousy with asian gals, I see them all the time but I have no idea how to get in. Any tips.

Jcon51
01-30-17, 09:06
SXL on Michigan continues to be good. Nice and fun girls. Happy New Year!

Jcon51.

BluCottonCandy
01-30-17, 10:55
Hey guys I'm back for a little while. Is Gunnison spa still legit cause I'm seeing bad reviews. Also, I live near a place in norwood park on cumberlan there is a huge apt complex and it is lousy with asian gals, I see them all the time but I have no idea how to get in. Any tips.It has been a few months for me at gunn but I have never never left sad.

AztecWarrior
01-30-17, 11:52
Any good recommendations for an AMP on archer Ave? I haven't been on the game lately and want to see what's worth going out for. In the past I had a good time at Ruby's with yoyo. A good time with Angela on Comfort spa. Michelle from Fantastic massage ain't worth seeing. Just in the mood to try something new out there. Thanks buds!

Layne123
01-31-17, 14:56
I saw May at H Wellness.

I suck at ages yet she was maybe late 30's? Great personality which made it a good experience for me.

She gave an ok table shower and a good massage.

The flip was good and she let me roam UTC.

Massage: 6, Looks: 6, Overall: 8.

I don't remember exact costs or tip yet I believe it was $70 for massage w / TS and I think I gave $60 tip.

I will return to see May.

Makaroi
01-31-17, 18:37
Any good recommendations for an AMP on archer Ave? I haven't been on the game lately and want to see what's worth going out for. In the past I had a good time at Ruby's with yoyo. A good time with Angela on Comfort spa. Michelle from Fantastic massage ain't worth seeing. Just in the mood to try something new out there. Thanks buds!They are all your typical places. I just did a quick review of all the ones I been to, they are all archer area.

Avg Joe
02-01-17, 23:50
Any good recommendations for an AMP on archer Ave? I haven't been on the game lately and want to see what's worth going out for. In the past I had a good time at Ruby's with yoyo. A good time with Angela on Comfort spa. Michelle from Fantastic massage ain't worth seeing. Just in the mood to try something new out there. Thanks buds!It's not on Archer but it is one to avoid in the Chinatown area.

Its located on the North side of Cermak between Walgreens and the bridge. Lame massage by a girl who spoke zero English with no offer of a TS and no extras. This was as of 2 weeks ago.

AJ.

CraigGerton
02-02-17, 01:18
So I've been getting what one might call your basic service plus for quite a while with HJ + a little bit of anal stimulation. I have not attempted to negotiate the menu as historically I wasn't all that interested in FS.

My question is not about your standard menu items like FS or BJ. I'm interested in a rim job or even rusty trambone. My question is likely for those who have ordered completely off the menu for something like this. How does that conversation go? I have two regular providers who I've seen at least 6 times each so there's comfort in the usual. Do you ask what else they do? Or do you think if the request is a little out there do you just ask specifically if they are up for it?

Jadedone
02-02-17, 10:45
So I've been getting what one might call your basic service plus for quite a while with HJ + a little bit of anal stimulation. I have not attempted to negotiate the menu as historically I wasn't all that interested in FS.

My question is not about your standard menu items like FS or BJ. I'm interested in a rim job or even rusty trambone. My question is likely for those who have ordered completely off the menu for something like this. How does that conversation go? I have two regular providers who I've seen at least 6 times each so there's comfort in the usual. Do you ask what else they do? Or do you think if the request is a little out there do you just ask specifically if they are up for it?If I am comfortable with them I usually just ask if they are full service. For those with a language barrier, you can use the universal sign.

Angai
02-02-17, 12:33
So I notice a few places cropping up on 31's in Cicero with flood post. I was thinking of going there does anyone have any info or must I TOFTT?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-passionate-new-girls-time-with-100-real-vietnamese-princes-773-837-1137/49467282

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/midway-airport-and-cicero-hot-hot-new-feeling-massage/49850037

The Mai outfit from fatal fury would be awesome LOL.

Eddinger
02-02-17, 12:37

My question is not about your standard menu items like FS or BJ. I'm interested in a rim job or even rusty trambone. My question is likely for those who have ordered completely off the menu for something like this. How does that conversation go? I have two regular providers who I've seen at least 6 times each so there's comfort in the usual. Do you ask what else they do? Or do you think if the request is a little out there do you just ask specifically if they are up for it?You should just ask them to rim you, or fuck, or whatever. Its no big deal. Theyll say yes and tell you youll have to pay more, or theyll say no.

AztecWarrior
02-02-17, 12:38
So I notice a few places cropping up on 31's in Cicero with flood post. I was thinking of going there does anyone have any info or must I TOFTT?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-passionate-new-girls-time-with-100-real-vietnamese-princes-773-837-1137/49467282

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/midway-airport-and-cicero-hot-hot-new-feeling-massage/49850037

The Mai outfit from fatal fury would be awesome LOL.I second that! Any input on these ads will be greatly appreciated.

ReadyForRub
02-02-17, 16:41

The Mai outfit from fatal fury would be awesome LOL.Read them completely. Do you really want to spend time with a Vietnamese "prince"? The lack of another "s" will ruin your day.

Angai
02-02-17, 17:26
Read them completely. Do you really want to spend time with a Vietnamese "prince"? The lack of another "s" will ruin your day.LMAO I didn't notice that, they have a bunch of ads though without typos to that effect LOL. That is funny though.

DonTheMon
02-02-17, 20:13
Is crystal in matteson closed? Noticed on rubmaps web that the place is listed as closed. Its a favorite spot of mine. Just haven't been near there lately.

E6671
02-02-17, 20:19
Is crystal in matteson closed? Noticed on rubmaps web that the place is listed as closed. Its a favorite spot of mine. Just haven't been near there lately.Called tonight. They answered and said not busy. No need appointment. I guess they are open.

Whamster123
02-03-17, 01:16
Went to Q spa today in woodridge, would avoid this place. When I arrived there were only two girls working both were older I would say in there 40's should have left then but still went for a half hour massage for. 40. Massage was lame, lady kept rubbing my back and instead of massage and didn't apply any pressure. Over all lame massage. On the flip she said no HE and told me that this a professsional massage and that is illegal. After massage she expected a tip but I said no and walked out. First time at a AMP I got the nod and I've been to quite a few. Overall I will never go back to this place and would stay away if I were you guys.

Head First
02-03-17, 01:56
You should just ask them to rim you, or fuck, or whatever. Its no big deal. Theyll say yes and tell you youll have to pay more, or theyll say no.I used to worry that they would be offended if I asked them to do what I really wanted to do to them. Now I don't give a shit because it's true. It's no big deal. There's not much they haven't been asked to do and nothing surprises them.

I've gotten to the point where I just ask them right in the lobby.

DMichaels69
02-03-17, 10:13
Just ask. Not sure many would do rimming based on the fact a lot of slobs go in there unclean and some Chinese shops have no shower.

I used to worry that they would be offended if I asked them to do what I really wanted to do to them. Now I don't give a shit because it's true. It's no big deal. There's not much they haven't been asked to do and nothing surprises them.

I've gotten to the point where I just ask them right in the lobby.

DMichaels69
02-03-17, 10:15
If no happiness the massage has to be stellar which is not the case in many instances.

Went to Q spa today in woodridge, would avoid this place. When I arrived there were only two girls working both were older I would say in there 40's should have left then but still went for a half hour massage for. 40. Massage was lame, lady kept rubbing my back and instead of massage and didn't apply any pressure. Over all lame massage. On the flip she said no HE and told me that this a professsional massage and that is illegal. After massage she expected a tip but I said no and walked out. First time at a AMP I got the nod and I've been to quite a few. Overall I will never go back to this place and would stay away if I were you guys.

SmileySam
02-03-17, 15:02
Sometimes the massage provider really f's up my back from the massage. Maybe it happens when she climbs on my back. Then I have to see my chiropractor to fix it. Anyone else have this happen?

GreatGatsby
02-03-17, 16:34
Made a visit to a Latina Spa on Belmont.

System.

Called 1 hr earlier to set up appt. They said to get to the cross section then call again for exact address, which I did. Easy parking, and got in.

Place.

Clean building, pretty open. Not a typical MP layout, but I didn't mind.

Intro.

When I got in, there were two Latinas sitting at the table. One super cute and sexy, the other just mediocre. The sexy girl took my money and got the room ready. I followed her and asked "Will you by massaging me? Hoping that she would say Yes. But she said "we take turns, but it's not my turn. " I told her "I'd really like it if you can massage me. " and she said she would ask and see. I got undressed and waited with fingers crossed. After a few minutes, the girl that I wanted came in! 1st Jackpot.

Main Event.

There is really nothing to mention about the massage part. It's basically rubbing lotion all over your body. About 10 minutes in, she said "You said you've been here, right? So basically all menu is available except for FS. " She quoted. 4 for HJ and 1. 2 for nude massage. I really wish I had the cash to opt out for the 2nd option, but I didn't, so I opted for just a standard finish. I flipped and she went right to work. I started roaming, and she made it clear that roaming is only allowed OTC. I said okay, but couldn't resist going UTC, so took a stab at it. Luckily, she was okay with it, just called me a "bad listener". LOL After the job was done, I asked if she wanted some massage, and she gladly accepted, so I gave her a massage for about 15 minutes. After that, we still had about 10 minutes remaining, and she was willing to give me a 2nd pop. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and had to walk out.

Other.

Very close to GFE. I was surprised, and thought maybe I did something to make her horny, so I asked her "what makes you horny? Her answer solved the puzzle.

I would definitely repeat, not for massage though.

Massage 2/10 to be generous.

Looks 8. 5/10.

HE 8. 5/10.

Stay safe,

GG.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212

Angai
02-03-17, 16:59
I used to worry that they would be offended if I asked them to do what I really wanted to do to them. Now I don't give a shit because it's true. It's no big deal. There's not much they haven't been asked to do and nothing surprises them.

I've gotten to the point where I just ask them right in the lobby.You have a point it doesn't matter, but the lobby is a little extreme LOL. You should be concerned about their discretion as well as your own never know who might be listening. There are places where managers tell them absolutely no extras and they sneak all the same otherwise pay isn't worthwhile.

Angai
02-03-17, 17:59
Sometimes the massage provider really f's up my back from the massage. Maybe it happens when she climbs on my back. Then I have to see my chiropractor to fix it. Anyone else have this happen?That sounds really bad, you know a trained masseuse is not supposed to massage your vertebrae or your kidneys if she is then she is a lousy massage therapist. Outside of that could be that your bones have just gotten weaker with age my friend tell them not to walk on your back some people do not prefer it.

Chicago Life
02-03-17, 19:08
If you are looking for BBFS at an AMP, CiCi that used to be at Royal in CP Indiana would allow BB. I believe she is at a place in O P that has the same name. Read back through this thread or search Royal. If you don't find it PM me and I will see if I can dig up her number. It has been over a year since I have seen her.Same Cici that had a place by Cicero and 47th? She is / was a very nice lady. If same, also on 7 stars before too.

Castlerae
02-03-17, 21:03
Sometimes the massage provider really f's up my back from the massage. Maybe it happens when she climbs on my back. Then I have to see my chiropractor to fix it. Anyone else have this happen?I've been in a couple of AMP's where the massage included a back walk. Neither of those instances resulted in anything more than a delay in the start of the 'happy ending' phase of the massage. Then again, maybe I was lucky.

SouthSideRed
02-04-17, 00:14
Sometimes the massage provider really f's up my back from the massage. Maybe it happens when she climbs on my back. Then I have to see my chiropractor to fix it. Anyone else have this happen?My chiropractor has a couple of massage therapists working for him. One will make you sore for a couple of days and the other you walk out feeling great. The they get mad when you ask for one certain therapist.

Paleface
02-04-17, 00:48
Sometimes the massage provider really f's up my back from the massage. Maybe it happens when she climbs on my back. Then I have to see my chiropractor to fix it. Anyone else have this happen?Yes, that really could screw you up. Have you been tested lately for osteoporosis? If not, better got it done before you lose your health care.

I never could understand why anyone would go to an AMP for a massage. We're better off going to legit massage place for that. Go to an AMP for all the things they are good at, and leave the rest to people who have actual training. IMHO, YMMV.

Paleface
02-04-17, 01:04
Tried this place a while ago: http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212.

Its a storefront location, kinda still under construction. 65 was the hour door fee. Penny, short for Penelope, was my MT. She is a young latina spinner. The menu included a handshake for 40 or nude massage with a handshake for 120.120 was more than I was looking to spend, so I went for standard handshake. Still thinking about the nude massage, because she was HOT. She also said there was roaming with the upgrade. There was some light rubbing, with a handshake on the flip. Here's the part that surprised me, after the handshake she flipped back over for more light back rubbing and told me to let her know when I was ready for another handshake! I thought the 2 pops from this cutie was a pretty good deal if you aren't looking for a real massage.

I'm still looking for a place that offers reasonable FS, like the latina apartment on Bryn Mawr used to.

-CR.120 seems really high for a nude massage. I thought our scale was 40,60, 80,100, with 60 being nude. What's going on?

Chicago Rocks
02-04-17, 10:51
She is definitely charging a premium for your youth and looks. I suspect GG's report is of the same place, and it sounds like he had a better visit than I did.

I agree that the price is high, but I'm still tempted!

-CR.

120 seems really high for a nude massage. I thought our scale was 40,60, 80,100, with 60 being nude. What's going on?

System.

Called 1 hr earlier to set up appt. They said to get to the cross section then call again for exact address, which I did. Easy parking, and got in.

Place.

Intro.

When I got in, there were two Latinas sitting at the table. One super cute and sexy, the other just mediocre. The sexy girl took my money and got the room ready. I followed her and asked "Will you by massaging me? Hoping that she would say Yes. But she said "we take turns, but it's not my turn. " I told her "I'd really like it if you can massage me. " and she said she would ask and see. I got undressed and waited with fingers crossed. After a few minutes, the girl that I wanted came in! 1st Jackpot.

Main Event.

There is really nothing to mention about the massage part. It's basically rubbing lotion all over your body. About 10 minutes in, she said "You said you've been here, right? So basically all menu is available except for FS. " She quoted. 4 for HJ and 1. 2 for nude massage. I really wish I had the cash to opt out for the 2nd option, but I didn't, so I opted for just a standard finish. I flipped and she went right to work. I started roaming, and she made it clear that roaming is only allowed OTC. I said okay, but couldn't resist going UTC, so took a stab at it. Luckily, she was okay with it, just called me a "bad listener". LOL After the job was done, I asked if she wanted some massage, and she gladly accepted, so I gave her a massage for about 15 minutes. After that, we still had about 10 minutes remaining, and she was willing to give me a 2nd pop. Unfortunately, I ran out of time and had to walk out.

Other.

Very close to GFE. I was surprised, and thought maybe I did something to make her horny, so I asked her "what makes you horny? Her answer solved the puzzle.

Looks 8. 5/10.

HE 8. 5/10.

Stay safe,

GG.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212

GreatGatsby
02-04-17, 14:55
She is definitely charging a premium for your youth and looks. I suspect GG's report is of the same place, and it sounds like he had a better visit than I did.

I agree that the price is high, but I'm still tempted!

-CR.Totally agree that she's charging for her youth and looks, because she's hot. I don't think I'd pay $. 2 for a nude massage, either, but as CR said. I'm tempted as well. Maybe I'll bring some nuru oil and ask her for B2 B rub?

ReadyForRub
02-04-17, 17:15

System.

Place.

Intro.

Main Event.

Other.

Looks 8. 5/10.

HE 8. 5/10.

Stay safe,

GG.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%8D-latina-massage/49420212OK, what's the answer to the question?

PwnLife
02-04-17, 22:06
OK, what's the answer to the question?It's cash.

GreatGatsby
02-05-17, 05:58
It's cash.Was "Asian". LOL. For once I was thankful to be born as an Asian.

Mannheim
02-05-17, 06:37
OK, what's the answer to the question?Him leaving finally.

DMichaels69
02-05-17, 10:42
You hit the nail on the head.

It's cash.

FrankyCando
02-06-17, 18:21
Made an appointment Saturday evening since I was going to be in the area , got there earlier and Mae escorted me to another room instead of waiting in the front or in my car which was good bcs I think I took a 25 minute nap, I took the 90 minute massage. The massage was good and strong coming from a petite woman and actually one of the best massages I have had in many many years and yes I would repeat even though its a legit massage only. paid my 80 at the end and left a decent tip and looks like it will be my once a month stop for sure .....it was one of those painful but good massages -the addictive kind -

Take the 90 minute when making an appointment bcs if you opt for 60 you will wish the 90.

And shame on Bob for learning the Chinese but not teaching the English LOL.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5986822471.html

DMichaels69
02-06-17, 19:19
Bob get on those Engrish lessons! LOL.

Made an appointment Saturday evening since I was going to be in the area , got there earlier and Mae escorted me to another room instead of waiting in the front or in my car which was good bcs I think I took a 25 minute nap, I took the 90 minute massage. The massage was good and strong coming from a petite woman and actually one of the best massages I have had in many many years and yes I would repeat even though its a legit massage only. paid my 80 at the end and left a decent tip and looks like it will be my once a month stop for sure .....it was one of those painful but good massages -the addictive kind -

Take the 90 minute when making an appointment bcs if you opt for 60 you will wish the 90.

Bob521
02-07-17, 00:16
Yes, Mei is insanely strong. And she knows exactly where the pressure points are. She can bring a guy to tears any time she wants. (LOL) She did 4 90 minute massages that day and one 60 minute massage. We also had a several people come that she could not take. That's why we are looking to bring a second person on board.

By the way, I am trying to teach her English, but she's got an independent streak and prefers to go it alone. She moves furniture around, repairs things, paints, saws lumber, grabs tools out of my hands. Its really amazing.

ChedLet64
02-07-17, 02:17
Been reading TER, EROS, Here, Reddit, Rubmaps for a few weeks now. I am ready. Where should I try first?

I am thinking Princess on Belmont. Also considering Latin or Belmont Spa. I would appreciate some advisement if you can reply or PM. Thanks.

DaddyOne23
02-07-17, 12:43
Been reading TER, EROS, Here, Reddit, Rubmaps for a few weeks now. I am ready. Where should I try first?

I am thinking Princess on Belmont. Also considering Latin or Belmont Spa. I would appreciate some advisement if you can reply or PM. Thanks.There's a sub in Reddit for this? Anyways I like logan tantricas, you just got to get past the awkward setup to get in the facility.

FrankyCando
02-07-17, 19:32
By the way, I am trying to teach her English, but she's got an independent streak and prefers to go it alone. She moves furniture around, repairs things, paints, saws lumber, grabs tools out of my hands. Its really amazing.The perfect woman, must be a village girl.

Bob521
02-07-17, 21:55
Yep. She grew up on a farm. Her father grew cotton and made quilts. Spend ten years as a a Buddhist disciple in Tibet. She loves the woods and the mountains. That said, she is very well read in both Chinese and western literature. Great cook. Today we went shopping and she bought Smelt. Weird tiny fish. I really didn't want it but decided to go with the flow. She let me eat the first one, (including the bones). Then she de-boned all the fish using chopsticks. Most amazing thing a ever saw. So I attached a photo.

The perfect woman, must be a village girl.

Makaroi
02-08-17, 15:30
Are there any latina places in pilsen or the southside? I wish I knew of the latina places when I lived near belmont but now that I am on the southside I don't like to travel that far. LOL. I would think there are some in the Pilsen area or in general the southside since the population is predominately hispanic. I remember before I actually partook in the services I would see postings in the back of chicago reader with latinas.

Mak.

Gerkin Jerkin
02-08-17, 19:17
Are there any latina places in pilsen or the southside? I wish I knew of the latina places when I lived near belmont but now that I am on the southside I don't like to travel that far. LOL. I would think there are some in the Pilsen area or in general the southside since the population is predominately hispanic. I remember before I actually partook in the services I would see postings in the back of chicago reader with latinas.

Mak.There was a place on 18th street just west of Halsted but that place closed. There was a place around 47th & Ashland that used to run a girl in for a week but the talent was never good. Once in awhile there is a Little Village ad that will pop up but it can be shady and YMMV. No lace to make a connection. Everything covered and rubbing alcohol on junior. There are two girls out by Harlem who used to post on Backpage. I think a lot of these latinas might not want to set up shop in their own neighborhood. One of my all time favorites was a petite little latina who worked under the radar of family / friends. She was a lot of fun.

E2304
02-09-17, 14:52
I visited last month based upon excellent review on quality and personality of mt. I selected 90 min deep tissue for $90. Massage was good. Fairly strong and professional with mild tease. After flip she negotiated HE asking how much I was good for. $60 was shot down with a a head shake and a smile. Surprised I asked how much. $100 and up front. Being surprised and already in the mood I agreed. Please don't flame me. Finish was good with pleasant and nice completion of Massage afterwards. I would have repeated for $60. MT was tall and full frame but not fat. Name not asked for as I was still surprised. Perhaps premium demanded is in response to neighboring spots going SS recently.

I will post other experiences soon. I did not realize that membership was free. Thank you for the resource.

P.S. : I am planning to see Mei at Bob's legit place in BG. I want a good massage and be respectful to MP. Should I cover up when I lie on table it is nude OK? I want a good L0 massage. Thanks.

E2304
02-09-17, 17:19
Nice place on North side of The City. Meter parking in front. I was seen by Melinda, a fit but full frame girl, who does not look like photos in ad. She is very nice and sweet. $80 for 60 min deep tissue plus $10 TS. One hour is enough as I was rather sore the next day. Very thorough deep tissue. She used her inertia to emphasize pressure during the back walk, new for me. TS was playful and thorough. No complaints. L0 proceeded without negotiation after getting my assent. Free roaming UTC enjoyed. Nice finish. I tipped $70 and will likely repeat. There may be another therapist working as well during the day.

E2304
02-09-17, 23:26
Previous Good reports with some YMMV over the past six months. I saw Nono, late 20's to early 30's, thin hourglass Asian figure, average face. I went for one hour plus TS. She had sweet personality and gentle touch. Throughout the hour she used a gentle hand and smooth strokes. Deep tissue back walk was thorough. She used an understated "accidental tease" that kept me guessing. 60 for L1, $100 nude. I wasted my money and had a good hour. Finish was pleasantly Unrushed. She is a clever, gentle lady.

Bob521
02-10-17, 03:44
First, thank you for your business. It's actually Mei's place. I funded the business for her and I spend a fair amount of time there doing my own work (investments and financial consulting.).

She will take you to the room. You may undress and cover yourself with the towel.

It goes without saying, and forum members are well aware, but other pointers for any legit (no / he) place are (1) Don't grab her or try to cop a feel. (2) Don't deliberately flash your junk (3) Don't ask for a HE, (4) Don't jack-off during the massage. All of this has been attempted, and it really upsets her. And it upsets me also, since we're a couple. This should seem obvious, and certainly at a place like Massage Envy, you would not try those things. AS I've said before, some of our best customers are forum members. All respectful, good guys. They appreciate a good strong massage, and they also appreciate what a nice person she is. Bob

I visited last month based upon excellent review on quality and personality of mt. I selected 90 min deep tissue for $90. Massage was good. Fairly strong and professional with mild tease. After flip she negotiated HE asking how much I was good for. $60 was shot down with a a head shake and a smile. Surprised I asked how much. $100 and up front. Being surprised and already in the mood I agreed. Please don't flame me. Finish was good with pleasant and nice completion of Massage afterwards. I would have repeated for $60. MT was tall and full frame but not fat. Name not asked for as I was still surprised. Perhaps premium demanded is in response to neighboring spots going SS recently.

I will post other experiences soon. I did not realize that membership was free. Thank you for the resource.

P.S. : I am planning to see Mei at Bob's legit place in BG. I want a good massage and be respectful to MP. Should I cover up when I lie on table it is nude OK? I want a good L0 massage. Thanks.

Bob521
02-10-17, 04:14
Speaking of taxes, its that season again and this year I'll be doing my taxes, my business taxes (as an LLC), Mei's taxes, and Mei's business taxes (as a C-Corp). If anyone has any suggestions having gone down this path before (on the massage side) I'd be really interested in advice. I know she has to pay herself a "market" wage, and we've kept good records. I "loaned" her the money so she would not owe taxes on the gift. Any other thoughts? Thanks, Bob.

First, thank you for your business. It's actually Mei's place. I funded the business for her and I spend a fair amount of time there doing my own work (investments and financial consulting.).

She will take you to the room. You may undress and cover yourself with the towel.

It goes without saying, and forum members are well aware, but other pointers for any legit (no / he) place are (1) Don't grab her or try to cop a feel. (2) Don't deliberately flash your junk (3) Don't ask for a HE, (4) Don't jack-off during the massage. All of this has been attempted, and it really upsets her. And it upsets me also, since we're a couple. This should seem obvious, and certainly at a place like Massage Envy, you would not try those things. AS I've said before, some of our best customers are forum members. All respectful, good guys. They appreciate a good strong massage, and they also appreciate what a nice person she is. Bob

HOB2015
02-10-17, 08:57
Well said

It goes without saying, and forum members are well aware, but other pointers for any legit (no / he) place are (1) Don't grab her or try to cop a feel. (2) Don't deliberately flash your junk (3) Don't ask for a HE, (4) Don't jack-off during the massage. All of this has been attempted, and it really upsets her. And it upsets me also, since we're a couple. This should seem obvious, and certainly at a place like Massage Envy, you would not try those things. AS I've said before, some of our best customers are forum members. All respectful, good guys. They appreciate a good strong massage, and they also appreciate what a nice person she is. Bob.

DMichaels69
02-10-17, 09:30
Is the business making money yet? Are you looking for a return on your investment or are all the profits her's?

Magooski
02-10-17, 09:41
Speaking of taxes, its that season again and this year I'll be doing my taxes, my business taxes (as an LLC), Mei's taxes, and Mei's business taxes (as a C-Corp). If anyone has any suggestions having gone down this path before (on the massage side) I'd be really interested in advice. I know she has to pay herself a "market" wage, and we've kept good records. I "loaned" her the money so she would not owe taxes on the gift. Any other thoughts? Thanks, Bob.You can deduct all expenses on towels, paper products etc. Any internet / Comcast, advertising costs, bottles of water. But I imagine you know that already.

E2304
02-10-17, 09:43
Speaking of taxes, its that season again and this year I'll be doing my taxes, my business taxes (as an LLC), Mei's taxes, and Mei's business taxes (as a C-Corp). If anyone has any suggestions having gone down this path before (on the massage side) I'd be really interested in advice. I know she has to pay herself a "market" wage, and we've kept good records. I "loaned" her the money so she would not owe taxes on the gift. Any other thoughts? Thanks, Bob.I use an expensive but competent accountant. Pm me if you want info.

Truthfu11
02-10-17, 10:09
Bob, If she's paid herself a wage the company should issue her a W2. Along with that comes withholding and paying FICA and SS to the Feds. The business profits will roll to her personal return and are not taxed at the corporate level. She probably doesn't qualify as an Independent Contractor (which any employee might) since she provides the place and all the materials for her work.

Also, any loss rolls to her personal return. Be aware that a business can only claim a loss something like 2/5 or 4/7 years otherwise it loses status and has to be declared a hobby.

The usual caveat, consult a professional tax accountant or attorney. This is not tax advice.

Speaking of taxes, its that season again and this year I'll be doing my taxes, my business taxes (as an LLC), Mei's taxes, and Mei's business taxes (as a C-Corp). If anyone has any suggestions having gone down this path before (on the massage side) I'd be really interested in advice. I know she has to pay herself a "market" wage, and we've kept good records. I "loaned" her the money so she would not owe taxes on the gift. Any other thoughts? Thanks, Bob.

Meijerslp
02-10-17, 11:09
There was a place on 18th street just west of Halsted but that place closed. There was a place around 47th & Ashland that used to run a girl in for a week but the talent was never good. Once in awhile there is a Little Village ad that will pop up but it can be shady and YMMV. No lace to make a connection. Everything covered and rubbing alcohol on junior. There are two girls out by Harlem who used to post on Backpage. I think a lot of these latinas might not want to set up shop in their own neighborhood. One of my all time favorites was a petite little latina who worked under the radar of family / friends. She was a lot of fun.The only one I knew of by 47th was on western, about a block from the Home Depot. She usually runs an add with just a pic of cleavage. I've had a decent time there a couple of times, this goes a little while back though. There was also the Latina apt in that area, not a place I would recommend. I had one decent visit at that place, which ended in a Greek lesson. My last visit there I had rubbing alcohol thrown all over me by some fat ass 50 plus year old with a hemroid.

Bob521
02-10-17, 11:27
Thus far no profit in 2016. But we have enough cash flow to sustain her and allow her to send monthly money to her Mom & Dad for their living expenses. She also donates about $100 a month to charity. We introduced ourselves to our neighbors in the mall and asked them to nominate charities for us to donate. My return on investment is karma, not cash.

Is the business making money yet? Are you looking for a return on your investment or are all the profits her's?

Bob521
02-10-17, 11:35
Yes. That's very helpful, thank you. The only footnote, I learned. We (she) had to be a C-corp because she is not a resident alien (yet). No green card, (yet). I can't be the owner since I still have an American wife who signs the tax return. I'm looking for tax software to handle her taxes. I use Turbo tax for my personal and investment taxes, TaxAct for my LLC, (because Turbo tax is way too expensive and my business is simple consulting and fee income).

Bob, If she's paid herself a wage the company should issue her a W2. Along with that comes withholding and paying FICA and SS to the Feds. The business profits will roll to her personal return and are not taxed at the corporate level. She probably doesn't qualify as an Independent Contractor (which any employee might) since she provides the place and all the materials for her work.

Also, any loss rolls to her personal return. Be aware that a business can only claim a loss something like 2/5 or 4/7 years otherwise it loses status and has to be declared a hobby.

The usual caveat, consult a professional tax accountant or attorney. This is not tax advice.

DMichaels69
02-10-17, 11:53
Sounds like you are working on the green card?

Yes. That's very helpful, thank you. The only footnote, I learned. We (she) had to be a C-corp because she is not a resident alien (yet). No green card, (yet). I can't be the owner since I still have an American wife who signs the tax return. I'm looking for tax software to handle her taxes. I use Turbo tax for my personal and investment taxes, TaxAct for my LLC, (because Turbo tax is way too expensive and my business is simple consulting and fee income).

Gopher88
02-10-17, 15:10
You can deduct all expenses on towels, paper products etc. Any internet / Comcast, advertising costs, bottles of water. But I imagine you know that already.What up old man? I've let messages on your phone? You ok.

ChiampLover
02-10-17, 22:38
Princess is legit. I know a girl who works there. They have a few new girls and more coming in, but they're not doing anything. Yet. Probably in due time but the owners run it legit. Belmont is the go-to. Hard to go wrong there.

I am thinking Princess on Belmont. Also considering Latin or Belmont Spa. I would appreciate some advisement if you can reply or PM. Thanks.

Truthfu11
02-11-17, 00:09
Yes. That's very helpful, thank you. The only footnote, I learned. We (she) had to be a C-corp because she is not a resident alien (yet). No green card, (yet). I can't be the owner since I still have an American wife who signs the tax return. I'm looking for tax software to handle her taxes. I use Turbo tax for my personal and investment taxes, TaxAct for my LLC, (because Turbo tax is way too expensive and my business is simple consulting and fee income).Yes, I believe C Corp status allows / requires you to pass all income and loss back to the owner in the form of a Schedule K-1. That probably also includes any payments she is sending to China. Those should be made from her income and not from business profits or as business expenses.

Lebruno
02-11-17, 03:01
You are correct. C-corp is the only business structure that allows non-US citizens to own a business in the US. That said, US will still require applicable work authorization (H1 B, EAD, GC) to legally work here irrespective of whether the worker also own the business.

I would assume she has acceptable form of work authorization in place. If it is not the case, or is still under process, it might be best to review the options with an attorney.

As regards the initial seed money, the money that you loaned to L, I believe will need to get recorded in the books and may attract a gift tax if it is 14000 or more. Reference - https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/frequently-asked-questions-on-gift-taxes.

Also, L may be entitled to pay herself an interest for the initial loan upto 8% APR until the business is able to return the loan. Also, if properly documented, she should be able to take back the loan without having to pay any taxes on that.

Again I'm not a legal professional and what I say may or may not exactly apply in your situation. So pl. Consult with one so you will have appropriate defenses to safeguard your situation.

Bob521
02-11-17, 04:08
Its a long long process. I still remember, about ten years ago on a business trip. I was in a hotel bar and the bartender was smiling. He said to me: "Man, this is the happiest day of my life!" Today, I became an American citizen!. It was an emotional moment, actually for both us us. The things we take for granted in this county, immigrants spend years to achieve, sacrificing everything.

Sounds like you are working on the green card?

Bob521
02-11-17, 04:23
I'm going to attempt it myself, unless I run into trouble. I've been doing my own taxes for 44 years. Business taxes for three years. In my own case I use tax software and only deduct or claim verifiable items. That said, the tax rules are ridiculously inane and complex. My problem this time is learning the rules for a non-resident alien, which I guess amounts to reading, and then making sure I can come up with a way to verify both income and expenses. Cash businesses, and no 1099 forms (since none of her previous jobs issued anything) are tricky. WButh the withholding nd employment taxes are very very helpful items of advice.

I use an expensive but competent accountant. Pm me if you want info.

Bob521
02-11-17, 04:36
I'm laughing as I read this. Who would think I get legal and tax advice from USASG. (Don't worry, I'm not "relying" on this advice, and I will consult professional help. You're off the hook.) She does have a work permit. Although it was stolen, along with her passport and other vital documents, but I can document all that. I did document this as a $30,000 "demand loan" to her at the minimum "legal" rate.

You are correct. C-corp is the only business structure that allows non-US citizens to own a business in the US. That said, US will still require applicable work authorization (H1 B, EAD, GC) to legally work here irrespective of whether the worker also own the business.

I would assume she has acceptable form of work authorization in place. If it is not the case, or is still under process, it might be best to review the options with an attorney.

As regards the initial seed money, the money that you loaned to L, I believe will need to get recorded in the books and may attract a gift tax if it is 14000 or more. Reference - https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/frequently-asked-questions-on-gift-taxes.

Also, L may be entitled to pay herself an interest for the initial loan upto 8% APR until the business is able to return the loan. Also, if properly documented, she should be able to take back the loan without having to pay any taxes on that.

Again I'm not a legal professional and what I say may or may not exactly apply in your situation. So pl. Consult with one so you will have appropriate defenses to safeguard your situation.

E2304
02-11-17, 09:06
I'm going to attempt it myself, unless I run into trouble. I've been doing my own taxes for 44 years. Business taxes for three years. In my own case I use tax software and only deduct or claim verifiable items. That said, the tax rules are ridiculously inane and complex. My problem this time is learning the rules for a non-resident alien, which I guess amounts to reading, and then making sure I can come up with a way to verify both income and expenses. Cash businesses, and no 1099 forms (since none of her previous jobs issued anything) are tricky. WButh the withholding nd employment taxes are very very helpful items of advice.Running a legit business makes it easier. Keep a ledger of income and actual expenses and you will be in good shape. I used to think I was up on things but I can't understand my return any more.

Magooski
02-11-17, 09:07
What up old man? I've let messages on your phone? You ok.I see they didn't kill my voice mail yet. My job was eliminated about 4 weeks ago, on 16th. But well enough!

Bob521
02-11-17, 13:10
Thank you very much! We actually have matching Chromebooks and use Google Docs with the add-on translator. So we both can make concurrent entries of expenses and revenue in English or Chinese. I've also written contracts in Chinese and English but I found that 99% of US lawyers get upset at seeing Chinese in a contract (LOL). But that being said, I refuse to enter into a business deal with someone if they don't understand the deal.

Running a legit business makes it easier. Keep a ledger of income and actual expenses and you will be in good shape. I used to think I was up on things but I can't understand my return any more.

StanleyStankas
02-11-17, 13:45
Thank you very much! We actually have matching Chromebooks and use Google Docs with the add-on translator. So we both can make concurrent entries of expenses and revenue in English or Chinese. I've also written contracts in Chinese and English but I found that 99% of US lawyers get upset at seeing Chinese in a contract (LOL). But that being said, I refuse to enter into a business deal with someone if they don't understand the deal.You have done your research and followed thru. For book keeping you might look into quickbooks pro. I ran a business full time for over 12 years and the last 8 or so part x. Much easier when it comes to tax season. I am still using qb pro 2005 even though I have newer machines. Let's just say there are easy hacks around the company wanting you to buy their new product from year to year. My accountant for years got me into it and I never looked back. Now as far as the translation goes. You might want to contact the company directly. Good work!

E2304
02-11-17, 15:50
You have done yourwuick books vs web online research and followed thru. For book keeping you might look into quickbooks pro. I ran a business full time for over 12 years and the last 8 or so part x. Much easier when it comes to tax season. I am still using qb pro 2005 even though I have newer machines. Let's just say there are easy hacks around the company wanting you to buy their new product from year to year. My accountant for years got me into it and I never looked back. Now as far as the translation goes. You might want to contact the company directly. Good work!The online version allows offsite entry and review. You do have to pay every year however. Cosco I believe has a discount on first year.

E2304
02-11-17, 16:09

It goes without saying, and forum members are well aware, but other pointers for any legit (no / he) place are (1) Don't grab her or try to cop a feel. (2) Don't deliberately flash your junk (3) Don't ask for a HE, (4) Don't jack-off during the massage. All of this has been attempted, and it really upsets her. And it upsets me also, since we're a couple. This should seem obvious, and certainly at a place like Massage Envy, you would not try those things. AS I've said before, some of our best customers are forum members. All respectful, good guys. They appreciate a good strong massage, and they also appreciate what a nice person she is. BobThis morning was the most thorough deep tissue massage of my recollection. Mei has an impressive power to weight ratio and engineers understanding of "the proper application of leverage. " I found the experience intimate and respectful as is proper for any clinician and their patient.

I tipped enough to embarrass my therapist. She is supporting her family back home. Next time I will give less in respect of her feelings. I wish her and her business the best of success.

StanleyStankas
02-11-17, 20:16
The online version allows offsite entry and review. You do have to pay every year however. Cosco I believe has a discount on first year.Yes they have offered that, however never partook. I am winding down in my career by choice and found out after along time in the small business ownership game. You don't own a business, a business owns you! Very profitable for me, however extremely stressful. I am in my senior years now and I doubt I will ever open up another business in my lifetime. Once the passion goes so goes the energy to keep it all going. When people would tell me oh you're so lucky you don't have a boss! I said yea I do. Everyone that walks in the door or rings the phone. They are called customers!

E2304
02-11-17, 23:01
Yes they have offered that, however never partook. I am winding down in my career by choice and found out after along time in the small business ownership game. You don't own a business, a business owns you! Very profitable for me, however extremely stressful. I am in my senior years now and I doubt I will ever open up another business in my lifetime. Once the passion goes so goes the energy to keep it all going. When people would tell me oh you're so lucky you don't have a boss! I said yea I do. Everyone that walks in the door or rings the phone. They are called customers!My accountant asked for it. It's expensive and I pay it.

Ned515
02-11-17, 23:30
I am new here and want to know what is a good place to get some good massage and some extra services? I am thinking between Oki Doki, Logan Tantricas or independent providers. Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Bob521
02-12-17, 02:07
I have a copy of Quickbooks Pro for my business. It's just that Mei would not likely use it. She does use Google Sheets (Google's answer to Excel).

You have done your research and followed thru. For book keeping you might look into quickbooks pro. I ran a business full time for over 12 years and the last 8 or so part x. Much easier when it comes to tax season. I am still using qb pro 2005 even though I have newer machines. Let's just say there are easy hacks around the company wanting you to buy their new product from year to year. My accountant for years got me into it and I never looked back. Now as far as the translation goes. You might want to contact the company directly. Good work!

Bob521
02-12-17, 02:22
Thank you again for visiting us. And thank you for your generosity. When I first met her we would argue over the size of the tip also. Our ultimate resolution was to give excess money to charity.

This morning was the most thorough deep tissue massage of my recollection. Mei has an impressive power to weight ratio and engineers understanding of "the proper application of leverage. " I found the experience intimate and respectful as is proper for any clinician and their patient.

I tipped enough to embarrass my therapist. She is supporting her family back home. Next time I will give less in respect of her feelings. I wish her and her business the best of success.

Bob521
02-12-17, 02:34
Well said. I've told Mei that when we get married we would sell the business and travel the world. Now, I'm a part time electrician, plumber, accountant, salesman, lawyer, webmaster, cleaning guy, etc.

Yes they have offered that, however never partook. I am winding down in my career by choice and found out after along time in the small business ownership game. You don't own a business, a business owns you! Very profitable for me, however extremely stressful. I am in my senior years now and I doubt I will ever open up another business in my lifetime. Once the passion goes so goes the energy to keep it all going. When people would tell me oh you're so lucky you don't have a boss! I said yea I do. Everyone that walks in the door or rings the phone. They are called customers!

E2304
02-12-17, 06:57
Thank you again for visiting us. And thank you for your generosity. When I first met her we would argue over the size of the tip also. Our ultimate resolution was to give excess money to charity.What does Mei consider a fair appreciation for her services? (Ballpark).