PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Avg Joe
04-04-16, 17:22
I stopped by Sunday didn't make an appointment and seems they only had one therapist there an 8 year old girl answered the door though and I guess he little sister was there also, anyway she said there would be a 30-45 min wait so I didn't stick around she gave her card, but I think it is just as you assumed and I will not bother returning. Them not having a TS kind of was a deal breaker also.Speaking strictly for myself, I would stay far far away from any AMP that has an 8 year old girl helping out or even being in the place while business is being conducted or for that matter, at any time.

If the place got busted while you were in there and she had answered the door, discussed an appointment time and handed the cops a business card, that could be construed as working there by some ingenious states attorney and you now have a whole new set of problems involving an underage minor.

Uh, no thanks.

Confucius
04-04-16, 18:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

OF Charlie
04-04-16, 20:35
I stopped by Sunday didn't make an appointment and seems they only had one therapist there an 8 year old girl answered the door though and I guess he little sister was there also, anyway she said there would be a 30-45 min wait so I didn't stick around she gave her card, but I think it is just as you assumed and I will not bother returning. Them not having a TS kind of was a deal breaker also.That place used to be a travel agency if I recall, so no TS makes sense. I did a walk by over the weekend. There is no double door like Crystal so most likely no extras. Also, I was able to peek into the window and I saw two massage tables within the same room. Since I was able to peek in, I am pretty sure there are no extras!

OF Charlie
04-04-16, 20:43
In Chicago for business. Wondering which Korean spa is the best in the area. Looks for FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.K spas are in the suburb, not in the city of Chicago. If you have a car, you can go to

Pinetree in Willowbrook.

Sky One in Mt Prospect.

Ron M
04-04-16, 22:35
I happened to walk by there today and saw a very cute Chinese girl in a very short skirt going into the shop. She seemed to think I was coming in also and gave me what I'd have to call a knowing smile. Interesting.

Anybody been in? PM ok.

I'll Try to make a visit soon.

BB.The price on the front banner stated 50 dollars per hour. My guess is that this place is legit.

The other place nearby Reflexion Spa is also legit. Great place for a legit massage. I've been here twice.

Datsurman
04-05-16, 00:53
Keep looking.

In Chicago for business. Wondering which Korean spa is the best in the area. Looks for FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rtr111
04-05-16, 10:21
The price on the front banner stated 50 dollars per hour. My guess is that this place is legit.

The other place nearby Reflexion Spa is also legit. Great place for a legit massage. I've been here twice.I thought the same thing as Ron so I tried them out. I saw Tina. Sorry to say, she was only interested in talking. A non existent massage nor did I get the impression that she possessed CMT skills which is what I expected. They have just opened this month so things may improve with another MT. From beginning to end I found nothing to recommend.

Angai
04-05-16, 11:05
Speaking strictly for myself, I would stay far far away from any AMP that has an 8 year old girl helping out or even being in the place while business is being conducted or for that matter, at any time.

If the place got busted while you were in there and she had answered the door, discussed an appointment time and handed the cops a business card, that could be construed as working there by some ingenious states attorney and you now have a whole new set of problems involving an underage minor.

Uh, no thanks.My thoughts exactly that is why I took the cark and wrote it off LOL. Though I think the place was totally legit.

Angai
04-05-16, 11:13
That place used to be a travel agency if I recall, so no TS makes sense. I did a walk by over the weekend. There is no double door like Crystal so most likely no extras. Also, I was able to peek into the window and I saw two massage tables within the same room. Since I was able to peek in, I am pretty sure there are no extras!Speaking of crystal I have a friend I see every now and then last I heard was that the MS were really hustling people now days. I saw the remodeled and new management / new girls post there and I was thinking of dropping by. I just hate that it is 45 min body rub that ends in 30 mins and then you have to deal with some menu that is usually pretty high. Is this still the same story?

Ron M
04-05-16, 11:22
I thought the same thing as Ron so I tried them out. I saw Tina. Sorry to say, she was only interested in talking. A non existent massage nor did I get the impression that she possessed CMT skills which is what I expected. They have just opened this month so things may improve with another MT. From beginning to end I found nothing to recommend.Try Reflexion Spa. No extras or playing around is available. But the girls do give a great massage. Back Walking included. I'm not going back.

Pura Vida
04-05-16, 13:06
I stopped in after being contacted by a friend who now works here. The place is new and clean. If anyone knows Grace from Bensenville she is now working here. Door fee is. 6. Great massage and great ending for the standard. YMMV.

Mamasan is not good looking at all. Not sure how many other girls are there. I was told business was really slow.

E6671
04-05-16, 18:01
The AMP scene has been in a nosedive for quite some time. Anyone who hasn't noticed it simply isn't being honest, especially with themselves. Ridiculous tip demands / expectations, subpar massages, subpar extras. Perhaps the worst is negotiating a tip before anything has happened. That is a ridiculous premise, and one I just won't tolerate. A tip by definition is based on the quality of the service, and given AFTER the service is performed. The overeagerness, high school level puppy dog behavior, and weirdly devoted behavior to non-English speaking, Third World women because they will touch your pee pee is ridiculous. It is also destroying the price and the quality of the AMP experience. I don't need lessons in how to act, advice on taking a shower before I go, romance recommendations, or any of a host of items. I've been an adult for quite some time, and was taught how to act in the world by my father, who also knew how to behave.

That said, I am the customer. While I treat whatever service person in whatever business they are in with respect and manners, it is on THEM to provide service to ME, not the other way around. I don't care about a masseuse's backstory, any more than I care about a server's story at a restaurant, the mechanic's story where I get the oil in my car changed, or that of the woman who cuts my hair. A masseuse can learn how to speak English, and learn about our culture and our way of doing things, since she's decided to be here. Otherwise, she can try another line of work, and I'll just try another place. To me, an AMP is supposed to be a pleasurable experience, vastly different than dining out, bowling, a movie, or karaoke night at a bar. I'm not there for dates or to find a lover, because I date women I can speak and communicate with and who share my values and culture, better known as American women.

This isn't an addiction, a compulsion, or an obsession with me. It is simply what I said, a pleasurable experience. For the most part, over the last half year or so, it has declined dramatically. There are a few places I still go, but if the decline continues, or the places I go join in that decline, I'll simply stop and spend my money elsewhere. I grew up a long time ago, and I'm not in the habit of wasting my time and my money.WRD: I agree with you that in many ways the AMP scene is definitely declining. I have not been in the hobby long but I do remember getting good massages as well as additional services when I first started. Prices were also reasonable and the women very attractive. I do disagree with you regarding tipping or maybe I misunderstood your post. If you are only expecting a massage and you give the masseuse some extra money then that is a tip. If you are expecting EXTRAS then that is not a tip, that is paying for additional services which have a cost. I agree that there should be a standard for services and if someone wants to TIP above this based on quality of service, then that is up to the individual. Unfortunately given the nature of our hobby there is no way to regulate what services should cost except to try and share the information on boards like this.

Wood Street
04-05-16, 18:19
Speaking of crystal I have a friend I see every now and then last I heard was that the MS were really hustling people now days. I saw the remodeled and new management / new girls post there and I was thinking of dropping by. I just hate that it is 45 min body rub that ends in 30 mins and then you have to deal with some menu that is usually pretty high. Is this still the same story?Yes that sounds like the same story. They always list that type of ad but mamasan is usually the same depending on shift. Girls come and go and the service they provide will vary but yes you will be out in about 30 most of the time unless you are there at a slow time of the day. The door fee is just for access to the talent and no guarantee you will get a good massage for that fee.

DMichaels69
04-05-16, 22:03
Its a tip. The ladies at the AMP's I go to refer to that as a tip. I pay after, not before. I had a young little spinner princess want it before. I said no, she threw a temper tantrum and it she got zero.

WRD: I agree with you that in many ways the AMP scene is definitely declining. I have not been in the hobby long but I do remember getting good massages as well as additional services when I first started. Prices were also reasonable and the women very attractive. I do disagree with you regarding tipping or maybe I misunderstood your post. If you are only expecting a massage and you give the masseuse some extra money then that is a tip. If you are expecting EXTRAS then that is not a tip, that is paying for additional services which have a cost. I agree that there should be a standard for services and if someone wants to TIP above this based on quality of service, then that is up to the individual. Unfortunately given the nature of our hobby there is no way to regulate what services should cost except to try and share the information on boards like this.

BenBeck
04-05-16, 22:18
I thought the same thing as Ron so I tried them out. I saw Tina. Sorry to say, she was only interested in talking. A non existent massage nor did I get the impression that she possessed CMT skills which is what I expected. They have just opened this month so things may improve with another MT. From beginning to end I found nothing to recommend.YMMV. For both locations.

Bob521
04-05-16, 22:25
First off, I agree strongly with DMichaels. Call it whatever you want, it should only be paid AFTER the service. Now that said, I have not seen a decline in quality. Not sure why.

I do believe in Karma. I know that people can stand in front of me spreading positive energy and it is invigorating and enjoyable. I try to be that way. Don't always succeed, but I try. And I think it has tangible and intangible benefits.

I also believe that the reverse is true. Negative energy from a Masseuse or a client is destructive and counterproductive. In essence, it is illogical. Regardless of what should be the case, those massueses and clients are both worse off as a result. Bob.

Its a tip. The ladies at the AMP's I go to refer to that as a tip. I pay after, not before. I had a young little spinner princess want it before. I said no, she threw a temper tantrum and it she got zero.

Ron M
04-05-16, 22:29
YMMV. For both locations.If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.

BenBeck
04-06-16, 02:01
If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.Call me "Lucky".

HeadFirst80
04-06-16, 07:00
If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.Can you share the details on Indie? Haven't tried that yet. PM if you don't mind.

DMichaels69
04-06-16, 08:01
Bob. Your not seeing it because your too busy with all those women in China town, LOL.

First off, I agree strongly with DMichaels. Call it whatever you want, it should only be paid AFTER the service. Now that said, I have not seen a decline in quality. Not sure why.

I do believe in Karma. I know that people can stand in front of me spreading positive energy and it is invigorating and enjoyable. I try to be that way. Don't always succeed, but I try. And I think it has tangible and intangible benefits.

I also believe that the reverse is true. Negative energy from a Masseuse or a client is destructive and counterproductive. In essence, it is illogical. Regardless of what should be the case, those massueses and clients are both worse off as a result. Bob.

Bob521
04-06-16, 08:34
You are correct, of course. I'm spending every weekday in Chinatown now. In fact, my biggest worry is being spotted. I stand out in the crowd (LOL).

But, it seems like some forum members continue to find happiness. I wonder if there is a pattern we forum members could detect? If so we could use that extra information to guide our selections.

For example, are the problems with both AMPs and EMPs? Are the Korean places better / worse? The Chinese places? Is it ethnicity? Or is the problem the younger (new) girls. Are the "older" established women as good as ever?

My point is: If if we can figure out where the problem is coming from, we can avoid it or otherwise go into a place prepared. Bob.

Bob. Your not seeing it because your too busy with all those women in China town, LOL.

Bill R
04-06-16, 08:45
I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.

On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.

But as this hobby goes, YMMV.

You are correct, of course. I'm spending every weekday in Chinatown now. In fact, my biggest worry is being spotted. I stand out in the crowd (LOL).

But, it seems like some forum members continue to find happiness. I wonder if there is a pattern we forum members could detect? If so we could use that extra information to guide our selections.

For example, are the problems with both AMPs and EMPs? Are the Korean places better / worse? The Chinese places? Is it ethnicity? Or is the problem the younger (new) girls. Are the "older" established women as good as ever?

My point is: If if we can figure out where the problem is coming from, we can avoid it or otherwise go into a place prepared. Bob.

JAK52
04-06-16, 13:28
Recently had an opportunity to visit PT. Over all good experience.

I am looking at going back soon.

Since I am a little newer to the process I am looking for some tips from those of you that may be more experienced then I.

On my first visit met the MMS at the front door she got a very nice young lady who showed me to the first room (maybe that was a bad sign to start with).

She accepted the door fee and left. Upon her return she took me for my TS nice experience when I flipped for other side another girl came in and took over. (also pretty young lady).

Massage was so so at best. - maybe I am just not into them walking on my back. Not very enjoyable for me I guess.

On the flip things were all good and left happy.

Guess my question is 2 fold.

What are typical rates and tips? Don't wish to insult the girls and want them to be happy as well.

How do I find out about expanded menu items or is that just a flip of the coin?

DMichaels69
04-06-16, 13:39
I don't know if there is a pattern or not. I don't frequent Korean places but the last two I went they asked for a tip upfront. I said no and one lady was ok with it, one was not. The one that was not I could feel was angry from the start and it was nothing I did. She was being a pill. The Chinese place I went she was also angry from the start. She was young and good looking and was being a brat.
The last two spa's I went to (1 Chinese, 1 Korean) I had no issues. The Chinese place was new and the Korean place they know me very well. I had not been to that Korean place in a long time.
I think some of it may boil down to the fact that some mongers may do the equivalent of a dine and dash if they were not happy with the service.

I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.

On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.

But as this hobby goes, YMMV.

Azninvazan
04-06-16, 18:52
Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.

Confucius
04-06-16, 19:51

But as this hobby goes, YMMV.There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women.

That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.

It's always the girls. Lolololol!

Azninvazan
04-06-16, 20:05
Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.Never mind please disregard. I just found out there is an Evanston / Skokie thread.

DMichaels69
04-07-16, 00:39
Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.

There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women
That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.

It's always the girls. Lolololol!

Wenger
04-07-16, 06:50
Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

-w.

Vern2020
04-07-16, 08:38
Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

-w.Yes, it is a foot massage place. They charge. 6 for the foot massage, so a little more expensive than typical. But, it was an excellent foot massage. Strictly legit.

DMichaels69
04-07-16, 08:38
Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.

Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd tftt.

-w.

Bob521
04-07-16, 09:27
It's also super expensive. But My girlfriend wants to open the Chinese equivalent. Almost like a community place where folks hang out. Common in China. This place sounds Japanese. If we ever open the place, you're all invited. (Actually all three girlfriends want their own place. All legit. ) Bob.

Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.

Dave64
04-07-16, 09:43
TOFTT. Found this on backpage. Its on kennedy ave in highland in. Chineese women and nothing other than standard massage which was not good. 70 for massage and table shower. Will not repeat.

Jadedone
04-07-16, 10:03

-w.I'm more surprised that they were able to get a liquor license.

FrankyCando
04-07-16, 17:57
Sunshine spa on nwh in pr.

Great massage. 6 and strictly only massage.

Left her decent tip.

Would repeat if only massage is needed.

Whooptedoo
04-07-16, 18:59
I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

NewCleve
04-07-16, 22:34
I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.

WhiteRookDown
04-07-16, 23:27
No, you weren't off base. She was. A tip is what YOU decide to give, not what she demands.

I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

DMichaels69
04-07-16, 23:47
Its a tip so its up to you what you tip not her.

Bob521
04-08-16, 01:05
DM and WRD are right. YOU decide the tip. She should not be telling you anything but "thank you". The tip is based on a variety of factors, like attitude and effort and quality of the massage. Length of time. And expectations. If the place is known for extras and you got teased but not released, then its a definite downgrade. However if the place is legit and you got a legit massage, its not a downgrade.

Now perhaps your question is what's the appropriate tip. Is there a scale for legit full body massage. I'd say $20 is reasonable. $15 is also reasonable. I've know a woman, gotten a legit massage every week or two for five years. Seriously good massage. Anyway, she worked at three different places during the time. Heavenly Massage now. She has worked with management to give me extra time / lower price. So I've tipped $25, except Christmas or her birthday, I give her $50.

Could you have said here's $10, take it or leave it? Sure. And with the girl's inappropriate comment, she really was in the wrong. But $20 is about right, if she did a good job. Table shower does not merit an extra tip unless she played with your junk. Bob.

TenderFoot1
04-08-16, 10:34
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-amazing-massage-in-bensenville/26574563Went by there a couple days ago, and seems they are now out of business. FYI.

IdiotBoy
04-08-16, 10:58
So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.

DMichaels69
04-08-16, 11:02
Seems like she did not care about wasting your time.

So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.

Ron M
04-08-16, 11:03
So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her. I'm lucky. My gals tell me in advance before we get busy.

Confucius
04-08-16, 17:53
Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.If I go and get the service I prefer, and SOME others don't, and they say that the service is declining, because this happens too gmuch to them, you don't think they may have have a problem with the girls?

See' Mon. Man, it's all about the girls relating to you and liking you for treasure, or you get the coal.

FrankyCando
04-08-16, 18:15
Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

Confucius
04-08-16, 18:25
I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.Man, I wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion.

It's a candy store everywhere.

Just my opinion.

FrankyCando
04-08-16, 18:25
I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

Vern2020
04-08-16, 20:48
Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian womanThen you should try Justine at Grand Spa (Grand and Noble).

Bob521
04-08-16, 20:54
Man you got to ditch that black and white crown vic. And the handcuffs. LOL!

Actually, I think the recent busts have everyone on edge. From the girl perspective, I know they are walking on eggshells, because they tell me. My only useful advice is to "collect" contacts that you get to know and who trust you. I never ever have an issue.

Plus, when I like a girl, I get her contact info. Then follow her to the next store. Once she gets there, the store owner knows I'm ok. So it is pretty rare that I go to a place where I'm a stranger. Bob.

I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

Bob521
04-08-16, 21:03
I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

Head First
04-08-16, 22:08
So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.Happened to me today. And when it does I give them the "Mind If We Verify That?" look.

I also agree with DMichaels69 and Ron M on this.

"Seems like she did not care about wasting your time."

"Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her."

Hrodebert
04-08-16, 23:59
I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

Bob521
04-09-16, 00:04
Thanks for the heads up. Today she substituted at TPro. I sent her negative Yelp reviews but she was already there. I can't exactly tell her how I know certain places will bother her. It's a shame the places that offer extras can't advertise. Customers and workers would be better off if everybody knew what was what. Guys get upset if my girlfriend won't touch their junk. But she is upset also that she was not informed about the type of work. Bob.

I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

WhiteRookDown
04-09-16, 00:06
Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.

Confucius
04-09-16, 08:03
Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.

Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.

It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.

What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.

Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.

I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.

Thanks Buddy.

Bob521
04-09-16, 09:37
I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.

What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.

Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.

It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.

What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.

Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.

I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.

Thanks Buddy.

Confucius
04-09-16, 13:49
I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.

I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.

You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.

I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.

These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.

I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.

Confucius
04-09-16, 13:56

Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian womanIf anyone remembers her from here, she would never play here. She is not out of the biz, she is at another place and she plays hard now.

If interested, my PM works just fine.

AirbornRanger
04-09-16, 15:01
Hi fellow mongers. Coming up from Cincinnati next week. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive massage provider that provides outcall to a nice hotel with HE. Prefer a mature provider but not a deal breaker.

Whooptedoo
04-09-16, 15:32
I appreciate the responses. I have trying to get on at the 262 emp but I guess my out of town area code doesn't help me at all. Any tips on that are appreciated as well.

WTD.

Bob521
04-10-16, 01:37
I swear by Google Voice. It's not safe like a burner phone, but it does allow you to have a separate phone number for hobbying. It's free. You can (as I have) put your friendly contacts into the Google Contacts so that their names pop up when they call you. And you can set the outgoing phone to be whatever area code you want. I use it for business and personal. About 3,000 business contacts and maybe 50-60 private contacts. I put the address info in and clicking opens up Google maps. The net result, is I can be fairly organized in my activities.You can establish "rules" for those special contacts. Keep the phone from ringing from those contacts when you are at home, etc. I do delete my phone logs daily. If you have an SO that looks at your phone, you have to be careful. Still, I'd say it addresses some of your needs. Bob.

I appreciate the responses. I have trying to get on at the 262 emp but I guess my out of town area code doesn't help me at all. Any tips on that are appreciated as well.

WTD.

Amplify
04-10-16, 04:57
TOFTT. Found this on backpage. Its on kennedy ave in highland in. Chineese women and nothing other than standard massage which was not good. 70 for massage and table shower. Will not repeat.Everyones entitled to their opinion.

But the massages are great imo. I had Eeuwa (spelled it how it sounds) twice and she is great with the massage.

Its a self service establishment. She'll let you roam a little but you're taking care of yourself in the end. She'll keep you lubed up and even fondle the boys while you go to town. I actually like the massages so much, after 3 visits, I would consider this place my go to therupeutic spa. . 6 for 60 & . 9 for 90 is pretty good for a good massage.

ChezBone
04-10-16, 08:31
Confucius, I feel the same way. I have never found it difficult with AMP near Chinatown, but it is all in the way you approach them. And it is very important to spend the time to get to know them. If you want anything to develop, you need to have a relationship. Like wise, I do not feel it is important to post about my relationships.

You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.

I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.

You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.

I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.

These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.

I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.

Truthfu11
04-10-16, 09:22

So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.Bob, I'm with you 100% and agree with Confucius too.

I have build a group of 3-4 go-to's where I have spent time developing the relationship and establishing trust and safety with the woman. I might pay a little more than the suggested (based on this forum) donation, but I am not out to see how many notches I can put on my cell phone cover. I'd rather have a small number of regulars that I can rely on for consistent, excellent, services that probably aren't available to one timers. For example, one eastern European friend might offer HJ's to almost anyone (sometimes reluctantly) but after a consistent development of trust she actually offered FS to me.

I talk to all of my regulars about their family, children, their background, their future plans, and other things to let them know I value them as a friend, person and an intimate contact.

Also, I don't feel the need to share their details with just anyone that asks. Call it selfish but it's my investment and a friend I'm protecting

Ron M
04-10-16, 10:10
Bob, I'm with you 100% and agree with Confucius too.

I have build a group of 3-4 go-to's where I have spent time developing the relationship and establishing trust and safety with the woman. I don't feel the need to share their details with just anyone that asks. Call it selfish but it's my investment and a friend I'm protectingAgreed totally. I'm the same way with my UTR. Trust takes time to establish. It can be destroyed easily.

HeadFirst80
04-10-16, 10:28
I swear by Google Voice. It's not safe like a burner phone, but it does allow you to have a separate phone number for hobbying. It's free. You can (as I have) put your friendly contacts into the Google Contacts so that their names pop up when they call you. And you can set the outgoing phone to be whatever area code you want. I use it for business and personal. About 3,000 business contacts and maybe 50-60 private contacts. I put the address info in and clicking opens up Google maps. The net result, is I can be fairly organized in my activities.You can establish "rules" for those special contacts. Keep the phone from ringing from those contacts when you are at home, etc. I do delete my phone logs daily. If you have an SO that looks at your phone, you have to be careful. Still, I'd say it addresses some of your needs. Bob.I use google voice too. Until one day, I could no longer receive phone calls on google voice number. It would go straight to voicemail!?

Head First
04-10-16, 12:01
Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

Nobody bats 1000% here. Although I think guys like Dmichaels69, Ron M, Rocket Dork, Bob521, Davidonecall, Confucius, etc, to name a few, have a pretty high avg.

Babe Ruth was the home run king. But did you know he was the strike out king too. Did Michael Jordan make every shot? Kaner just won the Art Roth award. Does he score every time he shoots?

Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our wins but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

Have you benefitted from what you've read here? Of course you have. We all have/do.

In the long run we're all here just trying to do the same thing. Which is to turn the bitter into sweet.

Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.

DMichaels69
04-10-16, 12:19
The last recent bad experience I had it was because of the girl's horrible attitude about me not forking over the tip before and she got very obnoxious about it so it was game over. I think that's what I think the post was referring to plus the crappy massages and shorting on time.

You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

Nobody bats 1000% here. Although I think guys like Dmichaels69, Ron M, Rocket Dork, Bob521, Davidonecall, Confucius, etc, to name a few, have a pretty high avg.

Babe Ruth was the home run king. But did you know he was the strike out king too. Did Michael Jordan make every shot? Kaner just won the Art Roth award. Does he score every time he shoots?
i
Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our victories but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

Have you benefitted from what you've read here? Of course you have. We all have/do.

Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.

Ron M
04-10-16, 12:20
You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our victories but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.I don't take a homerun swing at the pretty picture in the first ad I see. I research and read the reviews a provider has if any. Have I struck out? Actually I haven't. So in this regard I've been lucky. Just be careful and don't let a provider's pretty picture be the sole basis for meeting her.

HOB2015
04-10-16, 12:27
I'm a sucker for blonde therapists, seen a new one last night. Sexy as hell pic doesn't do her justice. Don't get into details but worth every penny and you will be happy. She is busy I had a hard time booking so call ahead.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/your-one-massage-away-from-a-good-mood-professional-table/36230753

Hi fellow mongers. Coming up from Cincinnati next week. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive massage provider that provides outcall to a nice hotel with HE. Prefer a mature provider but not a deal breaker.

Confucius
04-10-16, 15:05
Everyones entitled to their opinion.

But the massages are great imo. I had Eeuwa (spelled it how it sounds) twice and she is great with the massage.

Its a self service establishment. She'll let you roam a little but you're taking care of yourself in the end. She'll keep you lubed up and even fondle the boys while you go to town. I actually like the massages so much, after 3 visits, I would consider this place my go to therupeutic spa. . 6 for 60 & . 9 for 90 is pretty good for a good massage.I also like this very small place.

Much more then SS for me.

I always get a helping hand here.

Never been denied.

Keep going and see what happens.

It will turn out ok.

Bob521
04-10-16, 16:53
GV: Can't say for sure, but you might have activated "Do Not Disturb". I use it to avoid getting calls at inopportune times. On you laptop, go Google Voice / Go to the little gear / settings / Calls / then uncheck "Do not disturb". Sometimes I check a time for do not disturb to expire.

I use google voice too. Until one day, I could no longer receive phone calls on google voice number. It would go straight to voicemail!?

Bob521
04-10-16, 17:12
Self Serve: Based on a small set of data points, I'd offer a postscript to Confucius' post.

In some cases, this tactic is used to reduce the chance that you are LEO and planning to arrest her. Giving her a massage is another way to reassure them you are not LEO.

Second, I had a friend "Ya" a couple years ago. Each massage got a little better, along with DFK. But no touching. Then one day she takes off her shoes and gets at the end of the table and massages my junk with her feet! Never had that before and I came quickly. She was shocked and started crying. We had a long talk. She never handled a guy before and considered the penis dirty, and it being immoral to touch it. So over time, I taught her how to handle mine. Kind of neat, I guess, teaching a woman this skill. The point is there are women out there who are afraid of your junk. They are trying to find a way to have a happy customer and "avoid going to hell".

My girlfriend "L" says "I do not know how to please a man, but I want to please you. Tell me what to do. ".

In any event, I think its a little bit of both. Partly, to avoid legal trouble. Partly because they are not even sure what to do. Maybe offer to teach your friend what to to. Bob.

I also like this very small place.

Much more then SS for me.

I always get a helping hand here.

Never been denied.

Keep going and see what happens.

It will turn out ok.

HeadFirst80
04-11-16, 06:17
GV: Can't say for sure, but you might have activated "Do Not Disturb". I use it to avoid getting calls at inopportune times. On you laptop, go Google Voice / Go to the little gear / settings / Calls / then uncheck "Do not disturb". Sometimes I check a time for do not disturb to expire.That was my first reaction as well. I did check on phone app that setting to verify that (as I do activate that during my "off" hours). There might have been a sticky bit somewhere that even when I deactivated it may have still been there.

BrutusB74
04-11-16, 08:36
Looks like some girls at the AMPs I have been to several times before are asking for your insurance cars to prove you're not LEO. New trend? LOL.

Crivtet
04-11-16, 10:48
I was up in Chicago to have an appointment with a escort. She ended up flaking out, and so I decided that instead of trying to find another girl to see I would just go to a couple of AMPs since I was going to be up there for a couple of day.

I started by stopping by Lily spa, from reading the forum, and another site it seemed that the Sophie would be the best choice for me, as I prefer younger therapists. When I stopped in I asked the girl at the desk if I could get a massage with Sophie, she said she was in a session for another hour. I told her I would be back in an hour. When I came back Sophie answered the door and I said I was here to see her but she had already taken another appointment and said that the girl never told her that I was coming back.

A note about the other girl. I never got her name. But from reading the reviews and this site I'm guessing that it was Judy. Truthfully while the other girl (Judy?) does look to be slightly older (mid to upper 30's), then Sophie (upper 20's to lower 30's), I thought that she was a lot better looking then Sophie, but as some others mentioned not overly friendly or out going from what little interaction I had with her.

Next stop Zen spa.

When I got to Zen spa, I asked to see Amy (again according to reviews young and also pretty, but less then stellar attitude). The lady who answered the door said she was in a session but she could do the massage. Seeing as by this time I had wasted a bunch of time (the rail / bus trip to the area and waiting to not get a session at Lily) I went with her. She said her name was Jennifer. She looked to be in her late 30's to early 40's, I thought she was attractive (better then most of the girls we get where I'm from, but we are in the boonies).

Cost 75 for the massage and a table shower. The table shower was alright, she did a little teasing during it, but not much. When I got back in the room started with the massage after she cleaned up the table shower. The massage was all right, not a therapeutic massage, but I think most of the times you won't get a therapeutic massage at an AMP.

After a bit she had me flip over. She put a towel on for the flip but I pushed it aside and she then got rid of it. She did a little rubbing on the chest then started to graze up against my dick. I said that feels good and she asked if I wanted, I said yes. She said 60 and I said I would only pay 60 if she took her boobs out and I could play with them, to which she said she couldn't do. I told her then 40 for just a HJ, she asked for 50 and I told her only 40 for only the HJ, to which she then started to oil my dick and stroking me.

The HJ was pretty good, no rushing she took her time. After that was done she got some towels and cleaned me up. I figured the session was over but she then started to massage me some more. I forgot to look at the clock when I got into the room originally but I did when I got back for the table shower and she massage me for just a little over an hour after the table shower.

Afterward I got dressed went to the front to put on my shoes. While in the front I got to see another girl who I'm assuming was Amy and she was very good looking and looked to be in her early to mid 20's.

A couple of notes. When Jennifer had me flip over she did turn the lights down so low that I could just barely see her. Another thing, and I don't know if it's a Chicago vs a local thing is that after the session when I was getting dressed she left the room. The places around here the girl will stay in the room and help you get dressed.

PussyPoker
04-11-16, 11:14
Confucius, I feel the same way. I have never found it difficult with AMP near Chinatown, but it is all in the way you approach them. And it is very important to spend the time to get to know them. If you want anything to develop, you need to have a relationship. Like wise, I do not feel it is important to post about my relationships.Same same. I have been mongering since the 80's. I have meet a lot of girls both American and Chinese that were more than just massage and HE girl.

Thanks chezbone and confucius.

Acls15
04-11-16, 12:18
Man after returning from south Florida I'm not sure I can go back to an AMP for a few months. Service and talent was unreal. We have a huge amount of Latinas in Chicago why are t there a ton of Latina spas all over the Chicago land area? Seems like the Asians and Euros are the slick ones who have the system down to a T with rotation and know how.

TenderFoot1
04-11-16, 13:25
Man after returning from south Florida I'm not sure I can go back to an AMP for a few months. Service and talent was unreal. We have a huge amount of Latinas in Chicago why are t there a ton of Latina spas all over the Chicago land area? Seems like the Asians and Euros are the slick ones who have the system down to a T with rotation and know how.I've notice the same thing, with such a large Hispanic population here in Chicago why aren't there any good Latina providers? It could rival some of the European competitors in this area.

FrankyCando
04-11-16, 20:02
Harlem just N of Touhy.

I think new place, was being advertised last week but don't see anything up on CL or BP, anyways very clean place and sweetheart Korean angel very sensual massage. 8. door fee left average tip

Would recommend and will return myself.

Bob521
04-11-16, 21:23
My friend "L" and I had an inspiration. And it relates to what you are saying. We are thinking of opening a little Tea House in Chinatown. Maybe BYOB as well. The idea is that I've had several of "L"s friends ask my to introduce them to American "Boys". And I know several guys that want to meet Chinese girls. We're still working on the details. But it would be a cool place to use WeChat to meet people. Buy a girl a cup of tea and send your WeChat I'd. Still at the idea phase. But it might be a fun experiment. More later if the idea gets any traction. Interested in any market input from you guys as well. Bob.

Confucius, I feel the same way. I have never found it difficult with AMP near Chinatown, but it is all in the way you approach them. And it is very important to spend the time to get to know them. If you want anything to develop, you need to have a relationship. Like wise, I do not feel it is important to post about my relationships.

Sam Singer
04-11-16, 21:49
I've notice the same thing, with such a large Hispanic population here in Chicago why aren't there any good Latina providers? It could rival some of the European competitors in this area.I do not know any specifics about this, but I wonder if we look up some massage place in Latina heavy neighborhoods, may be the chances of finding them are more. If we want to do some research, which areas should be focus on?

I thought the stone park / melrose park area is one (like where Louie's is and surrounding areas) but what about Chicago proper?

Sam Singer
04-11-16, 21:57
My friend "L" and I had an inspiration. And it relates to what you are saying. We are thinking of opening a little Tea House in Chinatown. Maybe BYOB as well. The idea is that I've had several of "L"s friends ask my to introduce them to American "Boys". And I know several guys that want to meet Chinese girls. We're still working on the details. But it would be a cool place to use WeChat to meet people. Buy a girl a cup of tea and send your WeChat I'd. Still at the idea phase. But it might be a fun experiment. More later if the idea gets any traction. Interested in any market input from you guys as well. Bob.Bob, I am wondering if we can start with a 3 plus 3 or 4 + 4 type of small group and do lunch or something. With you and L that is another two girls or three girls and 2 or 3 of us of your choosing. Let us see how it goes.

Is it for any long term or short term hook ups? That may make a difference as to who signs up for it.

I like your idea and willingness to take the initiative.

HottieHunter42
04-11-16, 23:06
Bob, I am wondering if we can start with a 3 plus 3 or 4 + 4 type of small group and do lunch or something. With you and L that is another two girls or three girls and 2 or 3 of us of your choosing. Let us see how it goes.

Is it for any long term or short term hook ups? That may make a difference as to who signs up for it.

I like your idea and willingness to take the initiative.I'd be interested. Sounds like a great idea. Would love to meet some new friends and see what happens.

Bob521
04-12-16, 00:12
So the background is L is a traditional Chinese woman. Actually, I've fallen for her big time. So I'm trying to help her start her own business and I'll fund her in the background. After a few different ideas we were talking about a Tea House. Sort of the Chinese equivalent of a Coffee Shop. In a traditional Tea House, Chinese men hang out and smoke and Play Mah Jong. Don't want that. Instead to idea is to create a sort of meeting place. In Chinatown there are tons of young women that want to meet men. They don't really venture out and they have no good way to meet guys in the United States. And there are American guys that want to meet women. Hopefully nice guys that just want a social interaction.

Place would serve coffee, tea, small plates or desserts. It would have WIFI so folks could hang out. Definitely a way to allow folks to meet using WeChat. The key to success would be for BOTH Chinese women and American guys wanting to visit. And to make sure everybody enjoys themselves and nothing bad happens to anybody.

So its intended to be a storefront retail establishment. Maybe a place you can take your favorite masseuse. Maybe a place you meet for a short term relationship. Maybe a place you can meet your soul-mate.

But my friend is traditional, so its not intended to be a nasty place. It needs to be a place a young Chinese woman would enjoy and feel safe in. I do think it needs to have things that would help people understand each other. A real cross cultural experience. Maybe entertainment. Open daytime and nighttime.

This is still in the idea stage. But mostly, I want my friend to have a business and to be happy. Bob.

I'd be interested. Sounds like a great idea. Would love to meet some new friends and see what happens.

Lebruno
04-12-16, 01:36
So the background is L is a traditional Chinese woman. Actually, I've fallen for her big time. So I'm trying to help her start her own business and I'll fund her in the background. After a few different ideas we were talking about a Tea House. Place would serve coffee, tea, small plates or desserts. It would have WIFI so folks could hang out. Think its a pretty cool business idea. Perhaps it could be a hang out place that serves authentic Chinese tea and also gives a foot massage or a shoulder / neck rub. That way it won't have any risks that may be associated with full body massages. I'd love to hang out in a place like that. Good luck with your efforts.

ChezBone
04-12-16, 07:08
Bob, sounds like a good idea. A social club where people could actually make new friends. From a cash flow perspective think you will need to offer other service than just tea, It might be hard to make money just with just tea, unless you offered something else. I would be interested. In the mean time, if L wants to introduce some of her friends, I would meet you in Chinatown.

Chezbone.

My friend "L" and I had an inspiration. And it relates to what you are saying. We are thinking of opening a little Tea House in Chinatown. Maybe BYOB as well. The idea is that I've had several of "L"s friends ask my to introduce them to American "Boys". And I know several guys that want to meet Chinese girls. We're still working on the details. But it would be a cool place to use WeChat to meet people. Buy a girl a cup of tea and send your WeChat I'd. Still at the idea phase. But it might be a fun experiment. More later if the idea gets any traction. Interested in any market input from you guys as well. Bob.

DMichaels69
04-12-16, 08:08
Bob, you will give her money to help her start her business?

So the background is L is a traditional Chinese woman. Actually, I've fallen for her big time. So I'm trying to help her start her own business and I'll fund her in the background. After a few different ideas we were talking about a Tea House. Sort of the Chinese equivalent of a Coffee Shop. In a traditional Tea House, Chinese men hang out and smoke and Play Mah Jong. Don't want that. Instead to idea is to create a sort of meeting place. In Chinatown there are tons of young women that want to meet men. They don't really venture out and they have no good way to meet guys in the United States. And there are American guys that want to meet women. Hopefully nice guys that just want a social interaction.

Place would serve coffee, tea, small plates or desserts. It would have WIFI so folks could hang out. Definitely a way to allow folks to meet using WeChat. The key to success would be for BOTH Chinese women and American guys wanting to visit. And to make sure everybody enjoys themselves and nothing bad happens to anybody.

So its intended to be a storefront retail establishment. Maybe a place you can take your favorite masseuse. Maybe a place you meet for a short term relationship. Maybe a place you can meet your soul-mate.

But my friend is traditional, so its not intended to be a nasty place. It needs to be a place a young Chinese woman would enjoy and feel safe in. I do think it needs to have things that would help people understand each other. A real cross cultural experience. Maybe entertainment. Open daytime and nighttime.

This is still in the idea stage. But mostly, I want my friend to have a business and to be happy. Bob.

Snowmadics
04-12-16, 08:11
A while back I dreamt I went to a spa, ring the door, paid. 5 for a half and requested a hot towel. I dreamt I got naked and sat on the table. The big chested latina MILF came in and I asked her to come her and I immediately started to lightly stroke her body and I was at full attention.

She asked what I wanted. I said everything! She said, I'll be right back. She went and locked some doors and came back in and I began undressing her. I was on a short lunch break and didn't have much time. She wasn't a big girl, but she wasn't fit either. She seem to get turned on by the fact that I wanted it so much.

I dreamt I kissed her chest and nipples and played with her pussy and then told her to get on the table. She handed my the cover and I decided for some nuru action. I then began to rub mr. Happy up and down her wet slot while playing with her boobs. I really think I could of did it raw dog, but I wasn't going to. (in hindsight, I thought, how many other guys are doing this. I could catch something).

Then my work phone ring. I began to get instructions on my next assignment and motioned for her to give me head. So I'm standing there talking to my manager and she puts the cover on and starts blowing me while I was on the phone. I got off and my lunch was cut short so I asked if I could cof. She said okay. She pulled the cover off and put some oil on mr. Happy and began to stroke him with me looking down on her. Mr. Happy right on her chin. When I popped, she moved from her chin and it went all over her chest. I asked for an alchol spray bottle and we cleaned up.

I dreamt I drove by this place earlier this week and it was no longer there. I dreamt her name was alex. Her headgame was weak, but I enjoyed the willingness to participate.

I also dreamt I went there a second time about 2 weeks later and pulled a young lady name brenda. She was a spinner.

I did the same thing as before naked on the table etc. She left and came back and put the cover on. She lay on the table and I played with the lady parts. She seemed to be enjoying it, so I asked her if she would cum. She faked it. So I began mish while standing, then mish on the table then criss cross legs asked for head. Her headgame was great! Then doggy. She moan and I was about to finish but the doorbell ring. She was the only one there. She got up and put her clothes on the answer the door. And came back and I said let me finish on your face. She said no, I said on your chest. So she got on her knees and stroked me off on her chest. It was great!

I need to find these women. Does anyone have their numbers? Or know where they are working now? Please pm me.

Thanks,

Jadedone
04-12-16, 09:25
Looks like some girls at the AMPs I have been to several times before are asking for your insurance cars to prove you're not LEO. New trend? LOL.Funny, but what would stop LE from bringing their own insurance card? LOL.

In all honesty, I've had a girl ask about insurance before as well.

TenderFoot1
04-12-16, 10:52
Funny, but what would stop LE from bringing their own insurance card? LOL.

In all honesty, I've had a girl ask about insurance before as well.Typically, LE would only carry their badge, I'd, and a credit card and / or cash for lunch. They normally don't carry personal items with them for various reasons.

BigDog16
04-12-16, 12:12
Sad to hear this place is closed. Nice low key place but the neighborhood is changing. The girls were always good to very good. I met one Latina named "Sonya" here (I also ran into her at an asian spa on Archer) who was awesome and a lot of fun. I don't think Sonya is in the game anymore. The thing I learned about thicker Latinas is that they kind of like to get manhandled and often get turned on when you are a little rough, especially with their big ol' titties. I met a girl here who loved it when I slapped her tits and lightly bit her nipples. I wish there were more Latina places in Chicago with extensive menus.

SexFreak1001
04-12-16, 19:30
Had a dream about going to my favorite place. Sarah was off so chose one of the girls at the front desks. She has pretty face, mid 20's, great ass and small tits.

My sexth sense told me to come later when one of the regulars are available but my balls were about to burst if I decided to wait. Massage was sub par. With little to no teasing. No roaming allowed.

On the flip went straight to stroking mechanically. Did not take a single piece off and when I asked why she kept saying that "I am shy".

Even though we did not discuss about tip, I gave a hint that I can give a little more if she gets naked but it didn't work either.

Finally after 10 minutes I unloaded everything. My first bad experience at Belmont so far.

I told her. Don't be shy from next time when I was about to leave. Tipped. 4 standard for HJ.

Any one of you know whether the girl with huge tits at the desk offers massage? What is her name?

-SF.

Castlerae
04-12-16, 20:15

This is still in the idea stage. But mostly, I want my friend to have a business and to be happy. Bob.You have some interesting ideas. Probably one thing you would want to make sure of is that no massage 'providers' start using the place as somewhere to set up meetings with customers. The cops might not be able to bust you if it happens, but they could definitely decide to make your business life miserable if they thought it was being used for such purposes. Beyond that, find yourself a good Web guru who can help you get noticed online, as a good web page is pretty much a necessity these days. Also, make sure 'L' talks the place up to all her Chinese friends and see if there are any Chinese-language papers that serve Chinatown / Chicago that you could advertise in. Hell, even a decent story announcing the "Grand Opening of 'L's' Tea House" would give you a nice start to building your business. Not sure I'll ever get to Chinatown to enjoy it if you open, but it sounds like a good idea, so good luck.

Bob521
04-12-16, 21:12
Lebruno, we must be mind channeling. L was telling me today she wanted massage rooms in the Tea house. I nix'd it because I know what would happen. Her point is the girls would come if they thought they could make money. She said the two things the motivate a Chinese girl are men and money. So I scaled it back to neck / shoulder massages. For tips. Maybe $5 for 5 minutes. But its a tip so its voluntary.

It's a way to create some social interaction. Conversation. And if the guy and girl hit it off, they can become friends. Also, authentic tea, things to eat. I'll build a decent website that provides resources and education.

Anyway, we're on the same page. Thanks again. Bob.

Think its a pretty cool business idea. Perhaps it could be a hang out place that serves authentic Chinese tea and also gives a foot massage or a shoulder / neck rub. That way it won't have any risks that may be associated with full body massages. I'd love to hang out in a place like that. Good luck with your efforts.

Bob521
04-12-16, 21:27
Yes and no on the money. We will work out an arrangement. I expect to get it back fairly quickly. I'm sensing you want in on the ground floor? (LOL). I'll probably raise some capital to do this, some of mine, some of hers, maybe other capital. Finance / Venture Capital is actually my day job. So money is not a big issue. We will also start pretty small to limit the risks. And the business plan will need to be really tight. It might not appear that way, but I'm a pretty frugal guy and she's an insanely frugal woman. In five months I've purchased at least 60 massages from her at several different places. She never ever accepted a tip from me. I've spent thousands of dollars in this hobby. I'd rather she got the money than some spa owner. I'll actually be saving money.

Actually, her big thing is charity. So we are going to add various ways to give money to various things. No we're not going to get rich in dollar terms. Maybe rich in karma.

Bob.

Bob, you will give her money to help her start her business?

BenBeck
04-12-16, 21:35
Had a dream about going to my favorite place. Sarah was off so chose one of the girls at the front desks. She has pretty face, mid 20's, great ass and small tits.

My sexth sense told me to come later when one of the regulars are available but my balls were about to burst if I decided to wait. Massage was sub par. With little to no teasing. No roaming allowed.

On the flip went straight to stroking mechanically. Did not take a single piece off and when I asked why she kept saying that "I am shy".

Even though we did not discuss about tip, I gave a hint that I can give a little more if she gets naked but it didn't work either.

Finally after 10 minutes I unloaded everything. My first bad experience at Belmont so far.

I told her. Don't be shy from next time when I was about to leave. Tipped. 4 standard for HJ.

Any one of you know whether the girl with huge tits at the desk offers massage? What is her name?

-SF.Oh yeah, she does. Solid, too. Michelle.

MotorCity77
04-12-16, 22:17
My friend "L" and I had an inspiration. And it relates to what you are saying. We are thinking of opening a little Tea House in Chinatown. Maybe BYOB as well. The idea is that I've had several of "L"s friends ask my to introduce them to American "Boys". And I know several guys that want to meet Chinese girls. We're still working on the details. But it would be a cool place to use WeChat to meet people. Buy a girl a cup of tea and send your WeChat I'd. Still at the idea phase. But it might be a fun experiment. More later if the idea gets any traction. Interested in any market input from you guys as well. Bob.Bob as you know I'm new to the Chicago area. Should I visit Chinatown for the first time now or wait until you get this up and operational?! I think in the short term your business idea should at least be able to cover a lease and insurance. I hope this becomes a reality for both of you.

DMichaels69
04-12-16, 22:26
Actually what motivates these women is men with money or men they think have money. Its interesting she wants massage rooms in this tea house because how else would they make money.

Lebruno, we must be mind channeling. L was telling me today she wanted massage rooms in the Tea house. I nix'd it because I know what would happen. Her point is the girls would come if they thought they could make money. She said the two things the motivate a Chinese girl are men and money. So I scaled it back to neck / shoulder massages. For tips. Maybe $5 for 5 minutes. But its a tip so its voluntary.

It's a way to create some social interaction. Conversation. And if the guy and girl hit it off, they can become friends. Also, authentic tea, things to eat. I'll build a decent website that provides resources and education.

Anyway, we're on the same page. Thanks again. Bob.

Wirelessone
04-12-16, 22:52
Funny, but what would stop LE from bringing their own insurance card? LOL.

In all honesty, I've had a girl ask about insurance before as well.Although Blue Cross Blue Shield took my employers name off the card for 2016 so seeing Dupage County or Cook County or Chicadgo police department on the health insurance would mean the gig is up.

Viriato
04-13-16, 03:17
Yeah, there aren't really a lot of Latina places in Chicago, and if there are, they tend to keep a low profile. They also tend to be a little pricey compared to AMPs, but you get good service so I can't complain. Zeus and AOL are the best, and a couple other places have some Latinas. There's also some BP advertisers as well. The friendly and accommodating Latinas who have worked out of various locations of late would be the best of the lot, along with a couple other apartment girls, but there are a few gems. Not just massage either, but also some escorts. If you're willing to go out to the suburbs, there's a Colombian woman who does an excellent legit massage with HE, and a Mexican cougar too. There's also the occasional Latina streetwalker too. But considering the Latino population here in Chicagoland, we should have waaay more. Miami is fucking great for that. Lots of beautiful Latina women. Colombians, Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans. Many of whom are extremely talented and good looking, and fit for just about any taste you're into.

Then my work phone ring. I began to get instructions on my next assignment and motioned for her to give me head. So I'm standing there talking to my manager and she puts the cover on and starts blowing me while I was on the phone. I got off and my lunch was cut short so I asked if I could cof. She said okay. She pulled the cover off and put some oil on mr. Happy and began to stroke him with me looking down on her. Mr. Happy right on her chin. When I popped, she moved from her chin and it went all over her chest. I asked for an alchol spray bottle and we cleaned up.Now that is fucking awesome! Great job!

ChezBone
04-13-16, 06:32
Bob, It might be a good idea to set up a lunch in Chinatown for those who would be interested in this venture. I had a couple of crazy idea and sure everyone else did as well. If we took a little time to flush them out, maybe a good business plan would develop. My thoughts were along the lines of 2 places in one, one public (Tea House) and the second members only (massage). The members would need to pay an initiation fee (seed money for the business) plus a monthly amount. Or something along those lines. If it sounds interesting, I am in for lunch.

Chezbone.

Yes and no on the money. We will work out an arrangement. I expect to get it back fairly quickly. I'm sensing you want in on the ground floor? (LOL). I'll probably raise some capital to do this, some of mine, some of hers, maybe other capital. Finance / Venture Capital is actually my day job. So money is not a big issue. We will also start pretty small to limit the risks. And the business plan will need to be really tight. It might not appear that way, but I'm a pretty frugal guy and she's an insanely frugal woman. In five months I've purchased at least 60 massages from her at several different places. She never ever accepted a tip from me. I've spent thousands of dollars in this hobby. I'd rather she got the money than some spa owner. I'll actually be saving money.

Actually, her big thing is charity. So we are going to add various ways to give money to various things. No we're not going to get rich in dollar terms. Maybe rich in karma.

Bob.

Avg Joe
04-13-16, 06:33
Bob, clean out your inbox. I think it's full.

Jadedone
04-13-16, 09:53
Although Blue Cross Blue Shield took my employers name off the card for 2016 so seeing Dupage County or Cook County or Chicadgo police department on the health insurance would mean the gig is up.Ahhh. Good point. But looking at my insurance card (BCBS as well) and my employer's information is not there either.

Typically, LE would only carry their badge, I'd, and a credit card and / or cash for lunch. They normally don't carry personal items with them for various reasons.I only carry cash, condoms, and (maybe) my monger phone with me. I leave all of my personal items in my car.

WhiteRookDown
04-13-16, 10:05
Crazy idea, indeed. Plan on lots of licensing, especially if food is involved. Health Department, sanitation, refrigeration and heating, building codes, etc. Any type of food is subject to a host of regulation, mostly involving temperature. Believe it or not, there are even regulations for candy bars at a store. Then comes zoning, the mix of public food service and private club, employee certifications, immigration regulations (although Chicago is a sanctuary city), and the probable sticky wicket (wordplay intended) of food and drink being served in close proximity to naked bodies, and the obvious possibility of cross contamination. Workers in the massage area not sanitizing adequately before handling / serving food and drink, and vice versa. Good Luck.

Bob, It might be a good idea to set up a lunch in Chinatown for those who would be interested in this venture. I had a couple of crazy idea and sure everyone else did as well. If we took a little time to flush them out, maybe a good business plan would develop. My thoughts were along the lines of 2 places in one, one public (Tea House) and the second members only (massage). The members would need to pay an initiation fee (seed money for the business) plus a monthly amount. Or something along those lines. If it sounds interesting, I am in for lunch.

Chezbone. .

Harvester
04-13-16, 12:17
Fello mongers,

I will be visiting Chicago at the end of April. I'd say it would be safe to assume the AMPs Differ than what I am used to. I'm looking to have a pleasant visit. Any tips / Dreams from the past would be greatly appreciated. Pm me if need be.

Happy trails!

FrankyCando
04-13-16, 12:38
Bob keep it simple, open up a legit massage place with some room and you can simply do a social day on Sundays only with the members from here strictly (and strictly with members friends / networking).

mind you Sundays would be your closed to the public day

FrankyCando
04-13-16, 12:45
Jessica that operated last year at OP & 19 that she ended up closing will be working at a new place called New Age Spa in Tinley park just south of 170th on Oak park.

DMichaels69
04-13-16, 12:52
I think if it indeed works out, their is potential for it to be ruined if it turns into a tea and rub / tug place or more.

Chezbone.

Crazy idea, indeed. Plan on lots of licensing, especially if food is involved. Health Department, sanitation, refrigeration and heating, building codes, etc. Any type of food is subject to a host of regulation, mostly involving temperature. Believe it or not, there are even regulations for candy bars at a store. Then comes zoning, the mix of public food service and private club, employee certifications, immigration regulations (although Chicago is a sanctuary city), and the probable sticky wicket (wordplay intended) of food and drink being served in close proximity to naked bodies, and the obvious possibility of cross contamination. Workers in the massage area not sanitizing adequately before handling / serving food and drink, and vice versa. Good Luck.

Sleeker
04-13-16, 22:09
Oh yeah, she does. Solid, too. Michelle.Is she new?

E6671
04-13-16, 22:44

This is still in the idea stage. But mostly, I want my friend to have a business and to be happy. Bob.Bob,

Behind on my USSG reading and just followed this thread back to your post. If you follow through please keep me posted. I would definitely like to join. Just one question. What do you have against Mah Jong? Just kidding. Just think of all the guys on this board that will become fluent enough in Chinese they won't even need WeChat. Maybe I could expense my visits as Chinese lessons.

ChezBone
04-14-16, 07:41
Bob. Here is an article about 18 different tea franchises. This should give you more ideas about a tea house. You already know all about the popularity of coffee franchises. But if tea is more of your thing. http://ow.ly/10D7KT.

Bob,

Behind on my USSG reading and just followed this thread back to your post. If you follow through please keep me posted. I would definitely like to join. Just one question. What do you have against Mah Jong? Just kidding. Just think of all the guys on this board that will become fluent enough in Chinese they won't even need WeChat. Maybe I could expense my visits as Chinese lessons.

LongRanger99
04-14-16, 09:40
If you like the straight and narrow then go to one of these massage places. You won't even be teased.

Sunflower Massage SPA.

3005 S ARCHER AVE.

CHICAGO IL 60608.

773-570-5598.

HQ Spa.

2953 S Archer Ave.

Chicago, IL 60608.

773 847-7375.

DMichaels69
04-14-16, 09:52
Workers in the massage area not sanitizing. I don't even want to think about that one. LOL.

Satriani
04-14-16, 10:37
If you like the straight and narrow then go to one of these massage places. You won't even be teased.

Sunflower Massage SPA.

3005 S ARCHER AVE.

CHICAGO IL 60608.

773-570-5598.

HQ Spa.

2953 S Archer Ave.

Chicago, IL 60608.

773 847-7375.At HQ I've had a few releases I with the top down and some great teasing before and during s service but I will have to admit that that is not the usual. Usually just undraped ok rub.

BenBeck
04-14-16, 14:18
Is she new?Michelle a. K. a. Lily if we're talking about the same girl. From your description, sounds like it.

Not new, no.

Bob521
04-15-16, 00:21
Hey Joe, sorry. I cleared some space. Sorry. Thanks again. Bob.

Bob, clean out your inbox. I think it's full.

Bob521
04-15-16, 00:36
Yeah, I pushed back on that idea also.

It might be interesting to allow girls (on their own as entepreneurs) to hang out in the store and offer neck / shoulder massages at the bar / your table. Five minutes / $5 tip. Whatever. Almost like speed dating, LOL.

We are trying to figure out the best way to get pretty Chinese girls to show up. If they come, so will guys. "L" says they are motivated by money. If if they are not working in a spa, they will still want to kill a couple hours and maybe collect some tip money.

If a guy and a girl hit it off and want to pursue a relationship, that's great. We would never condone solicitation. But a genuine friendship is what we hope to achieve.

I also agree with what everybody has said, the business operations and paperwork is not very appealing. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible. Bob.

Workers in the massage area not sanitizing. I don't even want to think about that one. LOL.

Bob521
04-15-16, 00:46
Bob. Here is an article about 18 different tea franchises. This should give you more ideas about a tea house. You already know all about the popularity of coffee franchises. But if tea is more of your thing. http://ow.ly/10D7KT.Thanks man. We have been looking at places to get ideas. Obviously, coffee shops is similar. L tells me that in China it is not uncommon for folks to get a pot of tea with a fruit plate and kill two hours. I tried to explain, we'd go out of business at that time / revenue ratio. Bob.

Bob521
04-15-16, 00:59
I completely agree with you. No nudity in the "House". Yeah, the licensing scares me. But I will be trying to involve people with specific expertise in food service, real estate, etc. My objective is to identify stakeholders and bring them into the deal. On the one hand it will be an interesting social experiment which hopefully will benefit men and women. On the other hand Chinese culture and charity are close to L's heart. I've told you (all) before she's a devout Buddhist. She plans to give her profits to homeless charities in the US and charities in Tibet. I also mentioned before that's she's been refusing massage tips from me for the last five months. So we agreed I would donate that money to charity. Which I now do. Bob.

Bob521
04-15-16, 01:13
Don't wait for me. Go ahead and visit. This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together. Ask other members their preferences for Chinatown locations (SPAs I assume). I've only gone to places my friends have worked, so I don't have a reliable recommendation. Mostly, I go to their apartments / hotels. Bob.

Bob as you know I'm new to the Chicago area. Should I visit Chinatown for the first time now or wait until you get this up and operational?! I think in the short term your business idea should at least be able to cover a lease and insurance. I hope this becomes a reality for both of you.

Garbonzo
04-15-16, 12:58
This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together... Bob.One quick random thought -- do you or your partner know people (or know people who know people) who have experience with / can smooth the various code / new business hoops in the city? I've heard stories about how having someone who knows how things really work makes this easier.

I don't think not having someone would make it a non-starter, but it could make things easier. If you don't have someone, it might be worth the effort to tap whatever networks you have to find someone. I'd pass on a name if I had one. Good luck to you!

Angai
04-15-16, 17:54
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-now-312-395-0462-come-now-to-find-chicagolands-best-we-know-what-you-want/36279119

Seems like something my uncle LEO would post. Anyone been there?

BenBeck
04-15-16, 18:28
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-now-312-395-0462-come-now-to-find-chicagolands-best-we-know-what-you-want/36279119

Seems like something my uncle LEO would post. Anyone been there?Never been there, but I'm with you: the misspellings and grammar sound forced, as if somebody tried to sound like a non-native English speaker.

BB.

Bob521
04-16-16, 00:39
The members of this forum have been very helpful. "L"'s friends have also been helpful. It's almost like the bar "Cheers" where everybody knows your name. There are places like this in China and tons of Chinese friends are describing their version of "Cheers". The idea of a comfortable place where people can hang out really resonates universally.

One quick random thought -- do you or your partner know people (or know people who know people) who have experience with / can smooth the various code / new business hoops in the city? I've heard stories about how having someone who knows how things really work makes this easier.

I don't think not having someone would make it a non-starter, but it could make things easier. If you don't have someone, it might be worth the effort to tap whatever networks you have to find someone. I'd pass on a name if I had one. Good luck to you!

Hrodebert
04-16-16, 01:47
For all the bribes you will need to pay.

Don't wait for me. Go ahead and visit. This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together. Ask other members their preferences for Chinatown locations (SPAs I assume). I've only gone to places my friends have worked, so I don't have a reliable recommendation. Mostly, I go to their apartments / hotels. Bob.

George W. Bush
04-16-16, 10:13

Seems like something my uncle LEO would post. Anyone been there?Lots of hits on Tineye for the photos. That ain't her.

Bob521
04-16-16, 16:04
She and I agree she needs to get a couple things done first so she can legally be the owner of the place. I can't be the owner as it leaves a massive paper trail the my wife would discover.

So immigration status needs to be cleared up. And she will get a drivers license and finish her English training.

Meanwhile, we'll be doing more market research and preparing a budget and financial plan. Only then can I raise capital and put my cash in as well. So, as you can see, it will take a while. The initial thing is to explore the feasibility: Namely, would people want to go. The answer is (1) American men would go, only if there are Chinese women. (2) Chinese women would go if there are American men (and money). (3) Chinese men would go of there is Mah Jong, chess, smoking, etc. (4) American women will not go.

The tricky thing is "revenue collected per hour". We went to a Kung Fu Tea yesterday. Had two fruit teas (like a smoothie) and a couple items to eat. $20. In 40 minutes, they did about $250 in revenue. I watched and counted customers. 90% take out. So its a great model, but not what "L" wants. Also the start-up investment is probably $200 k. The rent in that location (China Place mall) has to be at least $5 k per month. Maybe $10 k. So I have a lot to consider. We (she and I) really want something simple. Bob.

For all the bribes you will need to pay.

Jammin 2
04-16-16, 16:12
Workers in the massage area not sanitizing. I don't even want to think about that one. LOL.Forget massage, it takes too many square feet. Combine bubble or hot tea with Chinese salty snacks, and you could have a hopping mad business. Sexy waitresses in qipao dresses for the cherry on top.

Bob521
04-17-16, 02:04
Well, that's my thought. I'd allow women to freelance for tips offering a short shoulder massage. If you've been to any of the crappy strip clubs on Manheim, you know the girls will offer massage instead of lap dances about $10 a song. It's still a shitty deal. I figure a real Chinese masseuse gets (maybe half) the $60 door price, plus a tip (say $20 for a therapeutic HE massage). So she's making maybe $50 per hour. Assuming there are customers. At the Tea house, she'd make (I think about $5 for 5 minutes, etc.), plus she stands a chance of meeting a nice guy.

From the business point of view, I'm just selling "Tea and Crumpets". I also assume the guy will buy the young lady a drink while they talk. Bob.

Forget massage, it takes too many square feet. Combine bubble or hot tea with Chinese salty snacks, and you could have a hopping mad business. Sexy waitresses in qipao dresses for the cherry on top.

Lebruno
04-17-16, 02:44
Bob, it nice to know that you're doing a good deal of market research and many things are getting clearer and falling in place. However, there's one aspect I don't follow. From what I gather, you are surely intending to invest a good amount of money into the business. But, you also say that you'll not assume any ownership or association with the business on paper. Given that, how would you solve the problem of (1) showing how L got the money to invest in the business and (2) how would you take a deduction on your tax return for your business investment? Don't you think it could potentially cause some kind of tax issues?

She and I agree she needs to get a couple things done first so she can legally be the owner of the place. I can't be the owner as it leaves a massive paper trail the my wife would discover.

So immigration status needs to be cleared up. And she will get a drivers license and finish her English training.

Meanwhile, we'll be doing more market research and preparing a budget and financial plan. Only then can I raise capital and put my cash in as well. So, as you can see, it will take a while. The initial thing is to explore the feasibility: Namely, would people want to go. The answer is (1) American men would go, only if there are Chinese women. (2) Chinese women would go if there are American men (and money). (3) Chinese men would go of there is Mah Jong, chess, smoking, etc. (4) American women will not go.

The tricky thing is "revenue collected per hour". We went to a Kung Fu Tea yesterday. Had two fruit teas (like a smoothie) and a couple items to eat. $20. In 40 minutes, they did about $250 in revenue. I watched and counted customers. 90% take out. So its a great model, but not what "L" wants. Also the start-up investment is probably $200 k. The rent in that location (China Place mall) has to be at least $5 k per month. Maybe $10 k. So I have a lot to consider. We (she and I) really want something simple. Bob.

Bob521
04-17-16, 17:30
Yes, exactly. I will make a no interest loan. So no income. That cash, plus her savings, will form her equity stake. No investor or lender (other than me) will make any loan or investment unless the "owner" has substantial skin in the game. Any money I advance will be in small (ish) installments based on progress and hurdle rates. In reality, I will make no money and get no tax deductions. Actually, I'd be surprised if I get anything back. But that's not my goal anyway. Bob.

Bob, it nice to know that you're doing a good deal of market research and many things are getting clearer and falling in place. However, there's one aspect I don't follow. From what I gather, you are surely intending to invest a good amount of money into the business. But, you also say that you'll not assume any ownership or association with the business on paper. Given that, how would you solve the problem of (1) showing how L got the money to invest in the business and (2) how would you take a deduction on your tax return for your business investment? Don't you think it could potentially cause some kind of tax issues?

Confucius
04-17-16, 19:17
Yes, exactly. I will make a no interest loan. So no income. That cash, plus her savings, will form her equity stake. No investor or lender (other than me) will make any loan or investment unless the "owner" has substantial skin in the game. Any money I advance will be in small (ish) installments based on progress and hurdle rates. In reality, I will make no money and get no tax deductions. Actually, I'd be surprised if I get anything back. But that's not my goal anyway. Bob.Meaning Social Athletic Club or something along those lines. You don't need anything but a liquor license (kiss your Aldermans ass for that) then if you want to serve beer etc.

No food license blah blah. You don't need a food license for snacks.

You need a space, and very little licensing if you go that route, members pay a monthly or yearly due and there is your monetary requirements paid for.

It is PRIVATE!

There are clubs all over the place that do this and the operating money is very small. You might need a president, VPu.

Sec etc to be legal, but It is easy to do and cheap.

Anyone can come in as long as they are guests (Girls).

Look into it this way. It's cheap easy and safe.

Bob521
04-17-16, 22:10
That's a really interesting idea. I can imagine it addresses dozens of issues. I would wager there are several such clubs already in Chinatown. Thanks very much. Bob.

Meaning Social Athletic Club or something along those lines. You don't need anything but a liquor license (kiss your Aldermans ass for that) then if you want to serve beer etc.

No food license blah blah. You don't need a food license for snacks.

You need a space, and very little licensing if you go that route, members pay a monthly or yearly due and there is your monetary requirements paid for.

It is PRIVATE!

There are clubs all over the place that do this and the operating money is very small. You might need a president, VPu.

Sec etc to be legal, but It is easy to do and cheap.

Anyone can come in as long as they are guests (Girls).

Look into it this way. It's cheap easy and safe.

Jim154
04-18-16, 13:45
Harlem just N of Touhy.

I think new place, was being advertised last week but don't see anything up on CL or BP, anyways very clean place and sweetheart Korean angel very sensual massage. 8. door fee left average tip

Would recommend and will return myself.A sweetheart for sure. Great time. Totally positive experience!

Head First
04-18-16, 18:22
I stopped at Gunnison yesterday evening place was all closed up no sign or anything.Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.

FrankyCando
04-18-16, 19:02
Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.Yes I have stopped in a few times since that post, a few new girls. I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
need to be discrete.

PopCorn77
04-19-16, 12:08
Last several times that in was the Chicago suburbs I've always been able to find a nice happy ending. Try three places yesterday with no luck. What's up with this.

Head First
04-19-16, 13:08
I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
need to be discrete.Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.

IdiotBoy
04-19-16, 19:48
Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.That's why I always ask to leave out the back / alley enterance. Don't need to be spotted by someone who knows me, or worse, knows me and my wife leaving a massage parlor. It's also why I won't go to ones in my neighborhood.

Sam Singer
04-19-16, 23:53
Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in fike to make eye contact fuite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at thfe time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again gufy code was / is alive and well.Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in. That was quite awkward LOL He did not know how to react, I wafs a bit taken aback for a second and figured, what the heck this is just porn, and pretended to continue to look fat some titles to make sure it is all normal and left. I am not sure if I said buy. We did not talk about it after thaft but it was only weird for a few weeks after that both of us forgot about it. Your anecdote made me remember that incident from 20 years back.

Member #5103
04-21-16, 11:47
Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.

Jim154
04-21-16, 14:25

There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.Might be they are playing it close to the vest just because they have just opened. Could also very well be they are and will remain strictly legit. Their ad does say 60, not 65. Maybe a repeat visit and point that discrepancy out.

Ron M
04-21-16, 16:11

The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?

DMichaels69
04-22-16, 00:03
For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.

How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?

Ron M
04-22-16, 00:24
For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.There's nothing wrong with getting a legit massage with no play. I went twice to Reflexion Spa for that because the massage was excellent. I also know it's nice to play after a good massage. When I want a massage and play I make sure that it's available on the very first visit. Subsequent visits at a legit spa hoping to play is just a waste of money and time.

IdiotBoy
04-22-16, 07:34
How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.

DMichaels69
04-22-16, 08:10
Ron. I like a good massage too. If I want that I go to a legit place.

There's nothing wrong with getting a legit massage with no play. I went twice to Reflexion Spa for that because the massage was excellent. I also know it's nice to play after a good massage. When I want a massage and play I make sure that it's available on the very first visit. Subsequent visits at a legit spa hoping to play is just a waste of money and time.

Bob521
04-22-16, 08:23
Actually, all three of my girlfriends work at legit spas. Never, ever, expect or ask for extras in the spa, but instead go on dates outside of the spa. All three (plus my wife) expect sex all the time. I'm exhausted!
But, to the point of this thread, if the woman sets her limits, respect them. If you really like her, establish an out-of-the spa relationship. Then there will not be any limits. Bob.

Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.

Jim154
04-22-16, 08:26

The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.

Ron M
04-22-16, 09:35
Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.The extra play guys expect at a legit spa is a hand job after subsequent visits? Really? Massage isn't really my main thing. But I'd rather go to a Massage Therapist that plays on the very first visit with a lot more than just a Hand Job. But that's just me.

Bob, I can see your concept of OTC time with a therapist and having no limits. It works with my ATF.

Member #5103
04-22-16, 11:43
He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.That's right Zoomy. I wouldn't go back if I'm looking for extras, but that doesn't mean I won't ever go back. The massage, legit though it was, was a good one.

I was certainly hoping there were extras to be had at this new place, but the fact that there aren't doesn't bother me. There are plenty of other places close by that can take care of that. I'm not a huge fan of Paradise (in part because I don't think the massage itself is very good), but Paradise is also in the neighborhood and can be counted on when needed.

All that being said, I agree with those who are saying that there is no point going back to a place thinking you're going to start getting extras by virtue of being a repeat customer. I rarely strike out, but when I do I accept it and move on (unless, like here, the massage itself is worth the repeat visit).

Member #5103
04-22-16, 11:49
How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?As you know from your experiences, there are only two ways to find massage therapists who play: 1) go to the ones reviewed on this forum, which we've all been to, or 2) if you want to see someone new you've got to just give it a try and see what happens. That's what I did here.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (well, in this case not much was gained anyway, but you know what I mean).

Cbear13
04-22-16, 16:34
Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark/2-arrested-prostitution-sting-orland-park-massage-spa

DMichaels69
04-22-16, 18:38
The one on the left looks familiar.

Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark/2-arrested-prostitution-sting-orland-park-massage-spa

JamesTChicago
04-22-16, 19:28
Yeah Zeus is still there. I was just in today.I've been there 5 times and every time was a different girl. Three were attractive young ones in their 20's then a 2 out of 10 and Raquel. Never dreamed of anything more than a handshake and only one person would say more was available on my next visit. Anyone have any better luck and with who? Pm me if you would like. Thanks!

Ron M
04-22-16, 22:34
As you know from your experiences, there are only two ways to find massage therapists who play: 1) go to the ones reviewed on this forum, which we've all been to, or 2) if you want to see someone new you've got to just give it a try and see what happens. That's what I did here.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (well, in this case not much was gained anyway, but you know what I mean).I see the ones that have been reviewed. Franky I wasn't being critical of your experience. If it sounded that way my apologies.

SaintChuck
04-23-16, 01:24

http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark/2-arrested-prostitution-sting-orland-park-massage-spaI like how they didn't get busted until the fourth visit. It sounds like the undercover cop was using all of the undercover money to get HJ's. When the department ran out of funds he decided to make an arrest. SaintChuck.

Viriato
04-23-16, 05:32
I've been there 5 times and every time was a different girl. Three were attractive young ones in their 20's then a 2 out of 10 and Raquel. Never dreamed of anything more than a handshake and only one person would say more was available on my next visit. Anyone have any better luck and with who? Pm me if you would like. Thanks!Really? Zeus is a pretty good place man. I'll PM you.

I like how they didn't get busted until the fourth visit. It sounds like the undercover cop was using all of the undercover money to get HJ's. When the department ran out of funds he decided to make an arrest. SaintChuck.Yeah, well its not exactly a secret that some cops, politicians, local bigwigs and the like visit working girls. I know of a couple suburban mayors in Chicagoland who have gotten busted for that sort of crap, though they never get in as much trouble as we do.

The more insidious thing is that crap like this will make the girls more suspicious. Especially with Euros, its not uncommon for a provider to not offer HE until the second visit. If they can't trust people who have been there four times? That will really impact our game.

Head First
04-23-16, 15:24
For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.Is this statement re: only EMP's? Because it certainly doesn't apply to AMP's.

I've been 'investing' some of my time and hard earned at an AMP for a few months. Young girl, 25, with not much experience. But she's cute and has a fun attitude so I go back on a regular basis.

First time massage only. No ending but no shut down. I've played at this shop before so I took it slow.

2nd time some teasing and a little roaming.

3rd time a Hj with roaming.

4th time Hj with more roaming and fiv. No Bj.

Next time she was on her period but my dick was rock hard so she said yes to ANAL! No complaints from me, LOL. "Only one time. No one ever do." Yeah right.

Next time f / s, no anal.

Next time on her period again so a little anal then some bukkake. "I never do Bj."

Next time yep, Bj, with bukkake finish.

Next time wide open AYCE menu.

Point is, with a little effort and patience, it can happen. Anything can happen!

Different strokes for different folks.

She's gone now so plz don't ask for info. Next!!

Head First
04-23-16, 15:42

The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.Your very first post contains some useful information. And doesn't ask a lot of questions. You TOFTT and the team appreciates it.

Pull up a chair. Welcome!

DMichaels69
04-23-16, 16:01
Yes, I was talking about EMP's and I had no intention of asking where.

Is this statement re: only EMP's? Because it certainly doesn't apply to AMP's.

I've been 'investing' my time and hard earned at an AMP for a few months. Young girl, 25, with not much experience. But she's cute and has a fun attitude so I go back on a regular basis.

First time massage only. No ending but no shut down. I've played at this shop before so I took it slow.

Next time some teasing and a little roaming.

3rd time a Hj with roaming.

4th time Hj with more roaming and fiv. No Bj.

Next time she was on her period but my dick was rock hard so she said yes to ANAL! No complaints from me, LOL. "Only one time. No one ever do." Yeah right.

Next time f / s, no anal.

Next time on her period again so a little anal then some bukkake. "I never do Bj."

Next time yep, Bj, with bukkake finish.

Next time wide open AYCE menu.

Point is, with a little effort and patience, it can happen. Anything can happen!

Different strokes for different folks.

She's gone now so plz don't ask for info. Next!!

CafeRaceritali
04-23-16, 17:12

http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark/2-arrested-prostitution-sting-orland-park-massage-spaYeah, Orland Park is super aggressive in cracking down on AMPs. As a rule, I never go. I did go to Q once, but it was like a week after they were busted, so it was a fruitless venture.

Confucius
04-23-16, 17:54
I like how they didn't get busted until the fourth visit. It sounds like the undercover cop was using all of the undercover money to get HJ's. When the department ran out of funds he decided to make an arrest. SaintChuck.Was just bought out by new owners recently, and hired new girls.

I know the one on the right pretty well and she is very cool and funny, but now f- up mentally and of course embarrassed.

Spoke with her last night.

They didn't run out of funds Bro. Orland has tons of money. It's just their MO on how to bust the girls.

They move on spas when they want to.

It will result in a wrist slap and a kangaroo court date, and that will be it. Probation for a year for the girls.

I've helped a Number of girls who got busted in the past, and some out here, and it is more of a nuisance then anything else, but Orland is Orland and I would never start a spa thereafter if I was looking to open one.

JamesTChicago
04-25-16, 13:40
http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.

Garbonzo
04-25-16, 14:47
Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in.Center City Philadelphia is littered with AMPs (of two types: Chinese HE w / great massage and Korean w / FS). However, I knew a lot of other people -- mostly work colleagues and clients -- who lived in CC, and there are lots of bars / restaurants / around, so in a relatively small area, so I was always worried about that sort of encounter -- or worse, meeting someone inside an AMP.

That never did happen to me, but one time leaving was really funny. I went fairly regularly to a Chinese AMP, because I needed massages for stress relief anyway, and a handy is a nice relaxing ending. I always asked to leave out the back door, which apparently a lot of guys didn't do (but I insisted). One time, I exited to find three servers and prep chefs -- all hot alt-chicks in their 20's -- smoking cigarettes in the alley outside their restaurant, just five feet away from the AMP's back door. They looked at me weirdly -- sort of like shock + disgust + confusion -- I'm sure they knew where I was coming from, but they weren't used to seeing guys leaving that way. Somehow, I managed to keep my cool, respectfully nod to them, said "good evening", and casually strolled around the corner to get back to the main street. To this day, I have no idea where that Zen suaveness came from.

Closest I ever came to the chance encounter was running into a good friend when I was leaving a porn store just as he was coming in. (Our younger members might not realize that once upon a time to get porn, you had to go to a physical location and exchange money for it, instead of downloading it. It was truly the Dark Ages of Humanity.) Even wearing Chicago winter hoods, I recognized him and I'm sure he recognized me. That was about 15 years ago and of course neither of us have said a thing about it ever.

Last story -- "stupidity upon entering the AMP" -- The first time I went to a certain Korean AMP, supposedly the best in the area, I saw lots of shoes all out in the open at the top of the stairs. Because my little brain was the one that was working at that moment, I assumed this was standard practice at this AMP. (It was winter, so there were lots of boots, so I didn't immediately notice they were all women's shoes.) I started to take my boots off, and as the mamasan came out she said in a shocked and apologetic voice, "You don't have to do that!" I told her, "I don't mind. " She said I must have lots of Asian friends and pecked me on the cheek. Even though it was then obvious that I had never been there before, that apparently got me a pass on LEO checks plus special treatment, because I got the girl that people on a local board said was the best one and rarely available, plus a little extra time in the session. It's the single time stupidity has paid off for me in this hobby.

Garbonzo
04-25-16, 14:50
Your very first post contains some useful information. And doesn't ask a lot of questions. You TOFTT and the team appreciates it.

Pull up a chair. Welcome!I definitely agree! You, sir, are on the endangered species list: the lurker / new member who provides info instead of expecting that they'll get it for free!

Member #5884
04-25-16, 15:20
Anyone try this one? Its a stones throw from my domicile.

Troy Akerman
04-25-16, 16:26
They had to go four times to figure that out! Sounds like if you LE got their rocks off before they made the bust. I've heard from providers that LE has done everything with them complete a FS and then arrested them. Kinda BS.

Eddinger
04-25-16, 16:28
Was just there recently, but I've never had anyone other than raquel there. But she's the best. And every single thing on her is open for business with her.

I've been there 5 times and every time was a different girl. Three were attractive young ones in their 20's then a 2 out of 10 and Raquel. Never dreamed of anything more than a handshake and only one person would say more was available on my next visit. Anyone have any better luck and with who? Pm me if you would like. Thanks!

E6671
04-25-16, 17:22
Anyone try this one? Its a stones throw from my domicile.Check the South Suburbs thread, I remember reading a report either earlier this month or in March. If I remember correctly a child answered the door when a USSG member stopped to inquire about rates. That and this place is in the heart of Downtown Homewood tells me it is strictly legit. They had an AMP many years ago that got busted for prostitution. I am sure they will watch this one very carefully.

Troy Akerman
04-25-16, 17:43
They had to go four times to figure that out! Sounds like if you LE got their rocks off before they made the bust. I've heard from providers that LE has done everything with them complete a FS and then arrested them. Kinda BS.

Sam Singer
04-25-16, 21:20
One time, I exited to find three servers and prep chefs -- all hot alt-chicks in their 20's -- looked at me weirdly -- sort of like shock +
disgust + confusion -- I'm sure they knew where I was coming from...Somehow, I managed to keep my cool, respectfully nod to them, said "good evening", and
casually strolled around the corner to get back to the main street. To this day, I have no idea where that Zen suaveness came from.

Last story -- "stupidity upon entering the AMP" -- I started to take my boots off, and as the mamasan came out she said in a shocked and apologetic voice, "You don't have to do that!" I told her, "I don't mind. " She said I must have lots of Asian friends and pecked me on the cheek. Even though it was then obvious that I had never been there before, that apparently got me a pass on LEO checks plus special treatment, because I got the girl that people on a local board said was the best one and rarely available, plus a little extra time in the session. It's the single time stupidity has paid off for me in this hobby.Cool story, you paint a very vivid picture. In my mind's eye I see your tipping your hat to the ladies!!

You have clued me in on the idea to pretend to remove the shoes as the mamasan greets you ('Hey I thought I will follow your culture') and see if it bypasses the LE check on the first visit.

Bob521
04-26-16, 00:25
I actually do remove my shoes when the weather is bad. Snow, etc. The girls have to clean the floor. Why give them extra crap to do? Bob.

Cool story, you paint a very vivid picture. In my mind's eye I see your tipping your hat to the ladies!!

You have clued me in on the idea to pretend to remove the shoes as the mamasan greets you ('Hey I thought I will follow your culture') and see if it bypasses the LE check on the first visit.

Garbonzo
04-26-16, 11:50
Cool story, you paint a very vivid picture. In my mind's eye I see your tipping your hat to the ladies!!

You have clued me in on the idea to pretend to remove the shoes as the mamasan greets you ('Hey I thought I will follow your culture') and see if it bypasses the LE check on the first visit.How funny you thought that, because I almost wrote, "and if I had been wearing a hat, I probably would have jauntily tipped it. ".

About the shoes, I had maybe 20 seconds before the mamasan came out to see me (you rang a buzzer downstairs and walked up a flight); I was a few years younger and several (OK, several several) pounds lighter, so I must have gotten up the steps faster than she expected and had the time to undo and begin removing them, instead of just pretending to start. In any case, it definitely would mark you as a newbie somewhere, so be sure you can pull it off. (No pun intended.).

Bob521 is probably recognized (and appreciated) at his favorites in part due to that practice, because I imagine not too many people do it. And though I don't take mine off, I stomp off snow and / or wipe them thoroughly before going in; I wouldn't walk into a friend's house or my lawyer's office with muddy shoes, so why an AMP? It's just common courtesy. If nothing else, acting like a rude slob would get you worse treatment and / or might make them think you more likely to be LEO.

Garbonzo
04-26-16, 12:01
Yeah, well its not exactly a secret that some cops, politicians, local bigwigs and the like visit working girls. I know of a couple suburban mayors in Chicagoland who have gotten busted for that sort of crap, though they never get in as much trouble as we do.Though not Chicago, I always find it funny that the pre-TV Jerry Springer, when he was a City Councilman in Cincinnati, was busted for soliciting a prostitute. Cops raided a massage parlor across the river in Kentucky and discovered that he had recently partaken of their services. How? Because he wrote a personal check as payment!

AFAIK, he just resigned his seat and escaped any legal punishment. And then got re-elected.

LookingFwb
04-26-16, 14:20
Had an amazing massage today with Tina; Great table shower, friend had a gentle touch, then a quick sauna and the Massage started. She was very thin and wearing a tight little dress little legs and a wonderful ass. House got 80 and for her with all bases covered 120. Will repeat.

Pau Ford
04-27-16, 14:23
Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.I covered most of that in a post a few weeks ago on the board.

I'd hold off on the Nuru until you have a good rapport with a girl there. I did it Nuru my first time there and it was pretty lame (not Nuru at all). But after seeing one of the girls a number of times and she was comfortable with me I tried Nuru again and it was well worth it (again, it's not really Nuru, just more sensual and touching than regular session).

Horny Massage2
04-28-16, 15:15
Hey fellas,

Just a heads up. If any of you use wechat for meeting Chinese ladies, DON'T do it. They will ask you to come to their location. Then message them when you arrive.

Then they will try to get you to go to CVS, 7-11, or some store and buy a $100-200 I-tunes gift card. Then ask for proof that you bought it.

It's just a scam to get yo to buy I-tunes shit which supports China.

Back in the day, say 4 years ago, it was a normal 2 or 3 ring deal. Call to set it up. Call on arrival. Then maybe even 1 more call or text. Easy stuff.

Wechat users are just a scam. Don't even bother.

Castlerae
04-28-16, 21:36
Hey fellas,

Just a heads up. If any of you use wechat for meeting Chinese ladies, DON'T do it. They will ask you to come to their location. Then message them when you arrive.

Then they will try to get you to go to CVS, 7-11, or some store and buy a $100-200 I-tunes gift card. Then ask for proof that you bought it.

It's just a scam to get yo to buy I-tunes shit which supports China.

Back in the day, say 4 years ago, it was a normal 2 or 3 ring deal. Call to set it up. Call on arrival. Then maybe even 1 more call or text. Easy stuff.

Wechat users are just a scam. Don't even bother.The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.

Jadedone
04-29-16, 09:32
The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.I had a known provider (with reviews) try this on me once. She claimed it was for the room.

No, thanks.

CopyCat98
04-29-16, 11:46
New job. Means new providers to visit! - I hope!

Any recommendations for a relatively reasonable and close to the chicago loop area provider. I'd like to visit them. FS would be nice but verbal agreements are ok too.

Thanks in advance fellas. Feel free to pm.

DeltaPapa007
04-29-16, 12:56
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-specials-one-hour-full-body-rub-by-nice-latinas/34052575

Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.

Dwd1982
04-29-16, 14:13
Hello everyone,

I'm back from a long break!

Would like to trade info on busty providers who provide easy access to their goods and have good massage skills. That always seems to be elusive. I stumbled upon two who are fantastic but would like to know who else I'm missing. I'd be happy to share. PM please.

Thanks.

Chitownbjg
04-30-16, 03:02
Though not Chicago, I always find it funny that the pre-TV Jerry Springer, when he was a City Councilman in Cincinnati, was busted for soliciting a prostitute. Cops raided a massage parlor across the river in Kentucky and discovered that he had recently partaken of their services. How? Because he wrote a personal check as payment!

AFAIK, he just resigned his seat and escaped any legal punishment. And then got re-elected.He was actually the MAYOR!

Ron M
04-30-16, 04:33
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-specials-one-hour-full-body-rub-by-nice-latinas/34052575

Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.Upselling as the massage (or session) is going on is a turn off for me. The upside is that she let you know what your menu options were and the prices. But it would have been a lot better to discuss this before she got started with the massage.

TorgFun
04-30-16, 16:30
The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.Fun fact, partially fell for this. Bought the cards, didn't give them the codes. They'd message me every once and a while on WeChat to see if they could trick me again. One day another mark bought the wrong gift card (Apple Store) and they couldn't use it. So they offered to trade me for the correct cards. I ended up getting $200 in Apple Store gift cards for $100 in iTunes gift cards before they started demanding the rest (they had originally offered me 2 for 1). I stopped responding. Basically Chinese scammers bought my refurb iPad.

Member #6010
05-01-16, 17:24
Unfortunately, Accua closed. Does anyone know where Amy went or have her contact info? She was a bit short and chubby latina.

MtSawamd
05-02-16, 11:03
I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

Member #5103
05-02-16, 13:51
Stopped into Paradise recently. It was about noon, and the place was pretty much empty. I'm not a huge fan of this place as its a bit dingy compared to some of the newer places, but it usually gets the job done.

I didn't get the MT's name. I asked, she told me, then I said "what?" and she told me again, then I said "one more time?" and she told me again. I figured it would be rude to ask again so I just let it slide.

Anyway, she did a good job on the massage although she did a lot more talking than I like. Especially since I couldn't understand her at all. I was uncovered the whole time which was nice, though given the crappy weather we've had recently it was actually a little bit cold.

On the flip there was a lot of teasing. I got the standard finish at the standard price, though she told me other options were available if I wanted. She didn't mention FS to me, but everything else was available.

All in all, not the worst way of spending a lunch break.

SaintChuck
05-02-16, 14:46
I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-lithuanian-lady-708506485tree/35891220 You should give this one a try and then report back. SaintChuck.

Member #5884
05-02-16, 15:55
I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.And I will let you know if its worth trading for.

DMichaels69
05-02-16, 15:57
How about a report. Good starting point.

I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

Confucius
05-02-16, 20:30
I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.I have more then you could ever imagine.

You have something to share, throw me a bone and see how it goes.

CuriosityStew
05-02-16, 22:05

Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.Tried to make this happen last weekend. Called and made an appointment about a half hour ahead of time, got a text just as I parked (10 minutes before appointment) saying she needed to cancel. Seemed a bit fishy. Visited 3-4 months back at I believe the same location and the massage was fine, plenty of roam before the flip, simple HE with a little Miller action. . 4 for the hr, gave. 4 tip. She was quite heavyset, I'd say 5'5" 150-165 lbs, and not carrying it particularly well. Still, you could probably get the pop regularly for. 4 which is not bad.

DonTheMon
05-02-16, 22:09
For those of you that visit matteson regularly and have sessions at the local AMP, be careful. The place is under surveillance by the local LEO and could get the bite soon. Matteson LEO is suddenly wanting to clean things up a little. They arrested 5 prostitutes the other night. They are keeping things very quiet. So be sure to tip toe if you stop in that little plaza with the clothing store and floral store. They are not watching those places.

NiceChicaGaGuy
05-03-16, 18:53
For those of you that visit matteson regularly and have sessions at the local AMP, be careful. The place is under surveillance by the local LEO and could get the bite soon. Matteson LEO is suddenly wanting to clean things up a little. They arrested 5 prostitutes the other night. They are keeping things very quiet. So be sure to tip toe if you stop in that little plaza with the clothing store and floral store. They are not watching those places.I've been suspecting something was imminent. Almost went there yesterday but a little voice told me no. Went to 390 instead and had a good, if expensive, time.

Bob521
05-03-16, 21:28
If you read the board you will find a wealth of information and also get a sense of the etiquette of sharing. To establish credibility, you might say, I had a good time at "XYZ". PM me for details. Bob.

Morrisman
05-03-16, 21:31

Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.So was it 60 for the hour and 140 more for full service? 200 for an attractive young Latina doesn't seem that bad. I have watched the escort prices online rise to ridiculous levels. I will admit the service and chemistry would have to be really good for me to repeat and I would expect 60 minutes of bow chicka bow wow not 10 minutes at the end. What exactly should I be paying for 20 something Latina? I know Tijuana prices are cheaper but I could die trying to get to the ladies there.

DwayneJohnson
05-03-16, 23:09
Any recommendations for places in Chinatown for FS?

BigDog16
05-04-16, 07:50
So was it 60 for the hour and 140 more for full service? 200 for an attractive young Latina doesn't seem that bad. I have watched the escort prices online rise to ridiculous levels. I will admit the service and chemistry would have to be really good for me to repeat and I would expect 60 minutes of bow chicka bow wow not 10 minutes at the end. What exactly should I be paying for 20 something Latina? I know Tijuana prices are cheaper but I could die trying to get to the ladies there.I have done the FS for 200 and it was really not worth it. The girl was pretty and had huge bolt ons. However, there was a language barrier and absolutely zero connection (and really no attempt at a connection). Very brief CBJ and impersonal full service. I cannot recommend.

BigDog16
05-04-16, 07:51
Any recommendations for places in Chinatown for FS?Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.

Member #6158
05-04-16, 14:53
I have done the FS for 200 and it was really not worth it. The girl was pretty and had huge bolt ons. However, there was a language barrier and absolutely zero connection (and really no attempt at a connection). Very brief CBJ and impersonal full service. I cannot recommend.Any other Latina places around here worth it?

Confucius
05-04-16, 20:26
I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.I know of the places you mentioned and helped you out a bit with the info you gave me.

GL with you travels, and let me know if you need to more help and info with some of your adventures.

I appreciate the effort for give and the info.

SexFreak1001
05-04-16, 23:21
I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.

SexFreak1001
05-04-16, 23:22
I had a dream about going to this place on 819 S Western Ave, today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.

SaintChuck
05-05-16, 00:39
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwiY6oWTjsLMAhVBLSYKHd9ODxwQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyherald.com%2Farticle%2F20160504%2Fnews%2F160509565%2F&usg=AFQjCNF-cMgjx4QvsV1zZ9W_qSm842PEJw I saw this article and video today. It is about an AMP in Streamwood that got robbed and the guy took the girls cellphones too. My guess is that this guy isn't a Monger. If he was a Monger then he would know that mostly all of these places have cameras. SaintChuck.

Green Jack
05-05-16, 01:14
Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.

MrAadi
05-05-16, 01:20
Hello forum,

Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.

Could someone help me out?

Cheers!

LongRanger99
05-05-16, 01:34
I decided to visit the latinas near Belmont and California. Actual location is on the 2800 block of Belmont. Phone number is 872-xxx-4310.

Location is a little spooky as entrance is in the rear of a closed storefront.

Massage was average at best. I did not like how the masseuse rubbed me down with oil and did not wipe it off when done.

Options were available.

Prices are $40 for half hour and $60 for full hour.

3 girls were there.

I think this massage parlor is more of a neighborhood awareness.

DMichaels69
05-05-16, 08:12
Well played. If more did what you did, it would be better.

I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

LongRanger99
05-05-16, 12:03
Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?

Relax & Spa.

8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.

219-669-7311.

Affordable.

3909 45th st highland In 46322.

219-924-7350.

Seoul Spa.

8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.

Gopher88
05-05-16, 13:08
Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.Dry chilli? Chicken O my.

SaintChuck
05-05-16, 13:55
Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.

Hello forum,

Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.

Could someone help me out?

Cheers!If you check, you can see that this thread has almost 15,000 reports. I am sure that you can find something decent within these 15,000 reports. SaintChuck.

WretchedBliss
05-05-16, 17:50
Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.

StayPuff
05-05-16, 18:51
That latina place in logan that advertises on craigslist, I went there again, and saw a different provider (Suzi). This massage was still legit but there was definitely cues. Lets say the massage involved a lot of smothering and nurturing techniques.

Maybe it requires several visits like the AMPs. I don't have that type of patience / persistence to pursue a maybe.

No biggie though. For $80 I still got a great legit massage.

Sam Singer
05-05-16, 19:34
Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.I am sure they have an open menu.

Elpatron
05-05-16, 23:04
8501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.

Relax & Spa.

219-669-7311.

Affordable.

219-924-7350.

Seoul Spa.

8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.

Bob521
05-06-16, 00:55
I've eaten there and also the one on Michigan Ave across from Trib bldg. Seriously good food. And fuckin' damn hot. Its Szechuan Cuisine. Bob.

I am sure they have an open menu.

TenderFoot1
05-06-16, 12:48
Anyone have a go, there are some reviews but seems like one for each person.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/giannas-and-jasmines-special-today-120-nude-quick-15min-b2b-120140200/35869489

E6671
05-06-16, 16:44
8501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.

Green Jack
05-06-16, 18:46
Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.Tried princess place. It was legit and professional service in a clean and well maintained place. They provide long cotton pants that you wear during the massage. Cannot complain about anything because the massage was actually good.

SgtPerv
05-06-16, 19:47
I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.Yes, Seoul is a Korean spa with younger handshakes.

Wild Rider 80
05-07-16, 02:13
Dreamt of a place on Elmhurst rd right next to a chase bank. Later in the evening. I've had some younger talent here before but this night I got " Coffee". No joke that's what she said her name was. Massage lasted a whole five minutes. What you want honey? Wanted $ for CBJ. Total tooth job. Tried to make up for it by DT but still really disappointing. Hope this helps.

The Rider.

Zeuss
05-07-16, 12:16
Has anyone seen Lena? All I saw in searches was Lena / Lianna at 262 and another with Polish Princesses.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5574075679.html

EUROPEAN MOBILE MASSAGE - HOUSE, HOTEL, BUSINESS

All types, full-body massage:
DEEP TISSUE, SWEDISH, SPORTS, LIGHT TOUCH, RELAXING
GOOD PRICE!
Enjoy your time with Lena! Please call Lena 224-434-6248 and leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back as soon as I can! Thank you and see you soon! Out-calls only! http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/european-magic-touch-massage/36586584

Looks like she recently started putting a pic in her ad.

NewCleve
05-09-16, 09:07
Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?Are you talking about a different spa than Belmont Spa and Lily?

DuderWalter
05-09-16, 10:34

Relax & Spa.

219-669-7311.

Affordable.

219-924-7350.

Seoul Spa.

8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.Have not been to Highland ones but look like they do offer the usual Asian service. That Seoul used to be in Munster yes awhile ago though. They are in Merrillville (at least the same name) I believe that that one is like the Highland ones where you get the usual rub and tug. I have been to the one in Schererville. Older but it was descent service. The Munster one I have never heard of anyone getting anything. If there was they kept it to themselves. Nothing compares to Peking back in the day in East Chicago. It was crazy good. Even the rooms were cool as hell.

SexFreak1001
05-09-16, 13:08
I decided to visit the latinas near Belmont and California. Actual location is on the 2800 block of Belmont. Phone number is 872-xxx-4310.

Location is a little spooky as entrance is in the rear of a closed storefront.

Massage was average at best. I did not like how the masseuse rubbed me down with oil and did not wipe it off when done.

Options were available.

Prices are $40 for half hour and $60 for full hour.

3 girls were there.

I think this massage parlor is more of a neighborhood awareness.Can anyone please pm me this location?

Thanks.

SF.

Corncob
05-09-16, 16:07
Anyone have a go, there are some reviews but seems like one for each person.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/giannas-and-jasmines-special-today-120-nude-quick-15min-b2b-120140200/35869489I went. I chose jasmine bc she was younger of the two. Fbsm with lots of fun and good views. Worked out a CBJ for extra. I think more fun to be had. Will find out next time.

Corncob
05-09-16, 16:11
Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.

Hello everyone,

I'm back from a long break!

Would like to trade info on busty providers who provide easy access to their goods and have good massage skills. That always seems to be elusive. I stumbled upon two who are fantastic but would like to know who else I'm missing. I'd be happy to share. PM please.

Thanks.

Corncob
05-09-16, 16:15
Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.I seen Jessica, mid 30 true south american, brazilian type. Looooong black hair and tight body with the curves. Anyways, nuru was lots of touching, lots of b2 b, full views, sweet smells and all. Honestly don't know if I had HJ or BJ bc or the position I was in I couldn't see!

NewCleve
05-09-16, 16:31
Can anyone please pm me this location?

Thanks.

SF.I think this place is kind of a rip off. I wrote a report on them a few years back, not my cup of tea. I like FS spas but this place is over priced and the service is pretty mediocore.

It's not a real spa, I would call to get location. They basically have you stand on the street and someone comes out and leads you to a shack.

Gitty
05-09-16, 22:46
Went here after work. Got the half hour for 45. Massage was very good with plenty of teasing. Was told to flip and went in for a handshake without asking. Woman was not that attractive but had great technique. I want to try the mammasan next. She is much more attractive. Bigger chest with blonde hair and looks younger. Will repeat.

Dave Dewers
05-10-16, 10:30
6307 is closed. Whole front of the place looks empty.

StanCopier
05-10-16, 11:28
That girl, that body, is for real?

Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.

HomeSlice
05-10-16, 15:07
I believe I have asked before.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-touch-in-and-outcalls/28449144

Jim154
05-10-16, 17:17
I believe I have asked before.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/european-touch-in-and-outcalls/28449144I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.

JBravos
05-10-16, 22:01
Title has the location. 40 for 30 min, 40 for very standard finish. Had Amy, she was only one working, mid 30's, terrible English, seemed fairly inexperienced, but allowed light roaming, curvy, but not fat. Not an amazing experience, but would go again if I didn't have any other good options.

Member #5121
05-10-16, 23:56
She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage...While I haven't tried this woman yet, I did notice that she's using the following photo for bait. I'd be shocked if she isn't offering extras. Peppering her ad with "special attention to every client" and "upscale gentlemen" tells me she's game. The downside? She sounds like a typical Euro who plays it painfully safe with new customers.

Kellster
05-11-16, 02:48
I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.My advice would be to either forget about that place if you're not happy with the service or try one more time. I'd give a gal two times max- if you're not satisfied after two times forget about it. Plenty of other places to spend your hard earned money. That philosophy isn't just for massage places, but a general one I follow for whatever: restaurants, retail stores, strip clubs, etc.

Ron M
05-11-16, 03:05
I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.Before anything happens I make sure Extra Play is available right at the first visit. I'm not one that will visit a legit therapist hoping to get Extra Play after numerous visits and spending money. I avoid Massage Spas. I know some have had Extra Play at Spas. But a HJ doesn't work for me. At the very least I want a BJ. You have a better chance of Extra Play with an Indie Therapist.

Jim154
05-11-16, 08:27
Despite my review of this girl I should point out I have zero success with euros. None. Zip. Nada. YMMV is certainly true with this one. Someone with a different style or look might do very well. I am an older guy that loves to chit chat. Maybe scary to them. I wouldn't want to have my inability and review to discourage others from trying.

HomeSlice
05-11-16, 09:52

The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.Have not been there, but here is a rough idea of what I would expect.

Girls are hot. If not girls in pics, very close. No one complains about the girls.

Nuru is not official nuru on airmattress, with shower then gel, more of a b2 b body rub.

Basic service is ok massage followed by handjob. Some have negotiated more.

Constant complaint / comment is that time is cut short. You are in and out quick.

(hope this helps some).

CoolPatrick
05-11-16, 10:53

I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.This bodyrubChicago place have been doing business for quite some times. Before I got into this hobby, they have already been advertising everywhere, not just BP, but the "Gentlemen's pages," the little booklet you can pick up for free at adult video stores etc. This place and Logan Tantricas were probably my first reviews a couple years back.

The images are accurate presentation of the MTs. But the images may be photoshopped, and girls are all selfie experts and know how to make they appear better than they are. Or the images were stolen from other girls that look like them. Anyway, my. 02 is the girls from bodyrubchicago seems hot and attractive, given that they give me the vibe of the girls you may pick up at Wrigleyville. Girls from Logan Tantrica give up the girl next door type of vibe and they usually will stay and give you the full hour.

Assuming you don't consider FS should be included while paying $160 or more for an hour, you will have fun with both MPs. They are much younger than Asian MTs from apartments or Chinatown parlors.

LT girls may have more items on the menu and the up charges they ask are within expected range. Girls from the other place tend NOT to have more options and may ask more $ if they are offering. My conclusion is based on my own experience and the reviews I combed through about the girls from these two places. The patterns has not changed in the past two years.

JBravos
05-11-16, 20:43
Spa is west of Damen on Belmont, saw Judy because I was interested in Prostate massage and she has a reputation for it, but was disappointed as it amounted to nothing resembling a prostate massage. Everything else was pretty standard, she was decent looking for an AMP girl and very accommodating, I left 60 tip for the hour b / c she let me finish on her chest.

Normal Guy
05-12-16, 21:19
Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?

RiverEuphrates
05-13-16, 00:30
I'm staying at the Sheraton Grand this weekend. Any AMP nearby? Nothing much is showing up on the maps. Thanks!

Normal Guy
05-13-16, 17:48
Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?I had the address wrong, sorry.

Bob521
05-14-16, 02:18
I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.

Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).

The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.

So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.

I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.

The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.

Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.

She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.

Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.

Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.

What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.

I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.

The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
Bob.