PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

PhilMendel
06-08-20, 12:11
I've been trying to get in to LT. I called and texted, but no callback or reply. Any ideas why or how to get around this problem?I've tried to contact a few times over the last 2 months also. Crickets. And I was a regular there.

ConfuciusMan
06-08-20, 13:33
They are open today. They had 3 girls working 😀.

PwnLife
06-08-20, 20:11
I saw a open neon sign at latina zeus spa, but I didn't myself partake.

Bob521
06-08-20, 20:47
We're planning to open Buffalo Grove on June 15. Looks like we are short-handed and we must have had 100 requests. We will use masks and customers also, ultraviolet (UVC) radiation + disinfectant and bleach. I'm implementing an online appointment scheduler. Anyway the point is we're going the extra mile to protect workers and customers. If you know anyone who needs a job let me know. PM me. It's a legit shop. (Sorry guys). PS... I wanted to post a classified ad, but wasn't able.

Take care. Stay safe.

Bob.

Very honorable and generous. Mei and I are in Temecula California now. She was two weeks away from finishing her massage classes. I'm supporting her and together we are supporting our Sunshine Health Massage. (closed until we're allowed to open). Later this summer we'll open a shop out here, somewhere in Southern Cal. I hear from many women directly and countless more indirectly about the general feeling of fear and paranoia. Several are planning to return home. Between the COVID direct fear, there's fear of retribution from Americans who blame them for the virus. So absolutely reach out to them and offer a kind word or a donation. Nobody is eating.

Takes care and stay safe.

Bob.

Radik7
06-08-20, 23:46
King Spa has 2 locations in south burbs. I noticed they were open last week but when I stopped by the first location on Friday there was a sign "closed for remodeling, will open in 3 weeks. " So I went to the other location and found the same sign. Odd. Draw your own conclusions. Be safe.Does King spa offer extras? I've never been there but I always thought it was a legit spa.

Radik7
06-08-20, 23:47
Has anyone been to sxl spa since the reopening?

I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.

OrdLover
06-09-20, 13:31

I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.How do you know they are open? There were reports of it said the place closed down with the for rent sign up.

OrdLover
06-09-20, 14:05
As reported before they are open but they are only doing 30 minutes for $50. No one hour.

Fit312
06-09-20, 18:50

I know they are open, but I haven't had the chance to visit.SXL is wide open for business as of last week. Kelly and Mickey are at the ready and your other old favorites are en route over the next month or two.

ApplePiePussy
06-09-20, 21:55
Most places are still closed, but there was a small girl at Unwind Spa (open as of yesterday) the last two times I was there.Was she pretty?

CumShooter6969
06-10-20, 01:00
Went to massage off blue island called number went tru side door. Petite Asian mid 30's wore mask paid half hour. Great massage took her time with massage, worked shoulders well. Plus Left happy would repeat.

SideTalker
06-10-20, 10:32
SXL is wide open for business as of last week. Kelly and Mickey are at the ready and your other old favorites are en route over the next month or two.So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

Another poster mentioned Grand Spa. That place used to be self service. Has that changed?

Thanks.

WillyWonkHer
06-10-20, 10:56
Went to massage off blue island called number went tru side door. Petite Asian mid 30's wore mask paid half hour. Great massage took her time with massage, worked shoulders well. Plus Left happy would repeat.What's the name and how much was It? If you do t mind me asking.

Fit312
06-10-20, 11:28
So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

Another poster mentioned Grand Spa. That place used to be self service. Has that changed?

Thanks.Mickey is the taller woman with the flat face, used to be known as Lucy at Ruby Spa.

OrdLover
06-10-20, 16:00
Went to massage off blue island called number went tru side door. Petite Asian mid 30's wore mask paid half hour. Great massage took her time with massage, worked shoulders well. Plus Left happy would repeat.Really a great massage? I know that spa is part of Rose spa. And usually it a crappy massage and all extras are on the table. Since we on Rose spa, have anyone try their downtown or south Pulaski location yet or is a regular at the north side locations?

CumShooter6969
06-10-20, 21:18
Really a great massage? I know that spa is part of Rose spa. And usually it a crappy massage and all extras are on the table. Since we on Rose spa, have anyone try their downtown or south Pulaski location yet or is a regular at the north side locations?Yeah pretty good in my opinion and yes they are connected I usually go to Irving when I'm up on the north side.

ApplePiePussy
06-10-20, 21:52
So Emily is coming back? Would be great. Kelly I believe is the older lady, sensual but not a looker right? Can you describe Mickey?

Thanks.I thought Kelly was the one with the super fit body? Did I get them confused?

CamKart123
06-11-20, 03:24
I thought Kelly was the one with the super fit body? Did I get them confused?Three main girls there before the COVID thing hit.

Kelly- Gives a very very good massage. I'm guessing she is late 30's, tight fit body, nice set of man mades. Big nose, but otherwise a very attractive women.

Emily- Tight spinner, very very small breast, very thin, she's cute in a homely girl next door way. I'm guessing late 20's. She is a very nice girl and makes you feel very at ease. Gives a decent massage.

JuJu. I'm thinking maybe this is maybe who you guys are calling Mickey, because basically the place only had three main girls. Cute, pushing 40, decent body. She also gives a decent massage.

This place was busted around March right before the COVID thing hit.

IggyD
06-11-20, 09:22
Where on south Pulaski is it located.

Really a great massage? I know that spa is part of Rose spa. And usually it a crappy massage and all extras are on the table. Since we on Rose spa, have anyone try their downtown or south Pulaski location yet or is a regular at the north side locations?

Dossy1
06-11-20, 09:58
I went to Belmont on Tuesday but the were busy and was asked to come back in an hour. I decided to drive over to Open Heaven. Not bad, did get an L1 first time there. I thought it was OK. It's definitely not Belmont Spa. I was wondering what are your opinions of Open Heaven?

ADAvet101
06-11-20, 10:30
Anyone have any experience with Savannah Dahl? PM details if you've got them please. Already scheduled with her, so I'd like to know what to expect from her.

Eddinger
06-11-20, 11:30
I thought Kelly was the one with the super fit body? Did I get them confused?No. That's Kelly. Knockout body. I think a beautiful face and mouth. Amazing long hair. She's literally the only 10 in Chicago AMPs I've ever had. And her sessions are perfection. I can not recommend higher and repeat visits make it even more open until you get everything you've ever wanted.

Emily is hot. But in a hot normal skinny girl way. And she's pretty easy to session with too. I don't know how deep her menu is though and I've only sessioned with her 2 x so.

Lance18
06-11-20, 13:57
Anyone have any experience with Savannah Dahl? PM details if you've got them please. Already scheduled with her, so I'd like to know what to expect from her.Let us know how it goes. She has mixed reviews. I've always been VERY intrigued.

OrdLover
06-11-20, 14:00
Where on south Pulaski is it located.It's at.

300x S Pulaski Rd 2 F.

Chicago, Illinois 606x3.

Crimp03
06-11-20, 14:20
Anyone have any experience with Savannah Dahl? PM details if you've got them please. Already scheduled with her, so I'd like to know what to expect from her.I'm interested to hear how it goes.

Redward46
06-11-20, 15:24
Anyone have any experience with Savannah Dahl? PM details if you've got them please. Already scheduled with her, so I'd like to know what to expect from her.Use the search feature on here, it works fairly well. I would never see her again.

MathisP92
06-11-20, 20:10
Anyone have any experience with Savannah Dahl? PM details if you've got them please. Already scheduled with her, so I'd like to know what to expect from her.If you are interested in a massage (and only a massage), I would say she's not bad. In the times I have seen her, she has left me wanting a little bit more though. Others have said she doesn't allow touching. That's not my experience at all. In fact she will often direct my hand to her body on the flip. I guess, don't be grabby and see how it goes?

Don't upgrade to B2 B. You won't get what you expect. She will rub her tits on your back and front a couple of times, but won't get on the table with you and won't go nude.

She will go nude for a companion date (obviously). Don't do this though. At all. Very overpriced and no enthusiasm at all. You will get to play with her body a little more (again obviously), but she is NOT an active participant in the situation and it was really a bummer. No BBBJ. No CBJ. Just laid there.

Does anyone have any solid reviews of independent massage providers (not a parlor) that go the extra mile. Ideally looking for someone attractive in their 20's or 30's who 1) has clear massage skills, 2) will go nude and do B2 B and 3) allows touching. Maybe BJ if I'm lucky. But not required.

I've also seen Ivy Rosalia Sun. Her offerings are about the same as Savannah (although no companion dates) but I tend to have a slightly better time overall.

Daytime Jay
06-12-20, 18:35
Anyone know if Sunflower spa in Oak Park is open yet?

BabeLover303
06-12-20, 18:53
Mickey is the taller woman with the flat face, used to be known as Lucy at Ruby SpaHow is she with her service? I only had my time with the main 3 girls from SXL before all this but she is a new name to me.

SmileySam
06-12-20, 19:26

Thanks.Mickey has got to be pushing upper 40 to 50. A nice nice looking MT led me to the room but Mickey did the massage. A bait and switch. She has really big hands. More of a granny. I left after she did my back. Too turned off to get extras although she made the offer. No thanks! Won't be back.

OrdLover
06-12-20, 20:37
I saw a new spa opening listed on RM. It called PTS spa and it by Peterson and Kimball. Have anyone gone there yet? If not when I have some free I will try it and report back.Have anyone gone there yet? I saw RM have a review. Can anyone tell me what does it say?

Daytime Jay
06-12-20, 21:41
Anyone know if Sunflower spa in Oak Park is open yet?I answered my own question, took a trip over. Sunflower was very busy and only one (1/2 LOL) MT for now, but I left happy. I would call ahead of time.

ConfuciusMan
06-13-20, 07:21
Belmont Spa has 3 girls working in case anyone's wondering.

SideTalker
06-13-20, 16:43
Decided to see what the fuss was about kelly at SXL the other day.

Only half hour available. She is decently attractive, big rack. Session was just OK. Felt quite mechanical. Was allowed to roam a bit. Only L1 available but was my first visit with her. A bit of an attitude. Damage was 60+60.

Prob won't repeat. Hoping emily returns.

BabeLover303
06-14-20, 05:31
Decided to see what the fuss was about kelly at SXL the other day.

Only half hour available. She is decently attractive, big rack. Session was just OK. Felt quite mechanical. Was allowed to roam a bit. Only L1 available but was my first visit with her. A bit of an attitude. Damage was 60+60.

Prob won't repeat. Hoping emily returns.It sucks that you didn't experience the reason why we all love Kelly. I'm assuming giving ONLY L1 is due to COVID and not because she quit L2 altogether. Also it sounds dumb that HHR is the only option rn.

BabeLover303
06-14-20, 05:37
I finally got the urge to try AD Health and texted back the number posted. I didn't get an answer, but since I'm close to the spot by walking, I strolled through the neighborhood and discovered the spot that AD Health was apparently stationed at. It seems like the business was caught recently since they left the sign up for everyone to see the date of them getting shut down. Well I guess SXL is still the go-to for me.

LaVisitingChi
06-14-20, 08:34
Belmont Spa has 3 girls working in case anyone's wondering.Any reviews is the girls? Are they hot and young?

SmileySam
06-14-20, 13:33
What is the pricing? Do you first give money for massage and then pay for extras? Or just give the amount for the service that you want? How much are extras?

GMan25
06-14-20, 13:43
Any reviews is the girls? Are they hot and young?I don't live in the area, so I don't want to drive all the way there to provide you a report. But seeing as this is your first post, going in there and reporting back to the rest of us would go a long way in.

Earning some value and credibility with the members.

Good luck.

BeepBopBoop
06-14-20, 14:57
Any experiences?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/167126

Also ozone is open. Camilla is great.

ReadyForRub
06-14-20, 14:58
It sucks that you didn't experience the reason why we all love Kelly. I'm assuming giving ONLY L1 is due to COVID and not because she quit L2 altogether. Also it sounds dumb that HHR is the only option rn.It's dumb because your governor is dumb. Simply ask for back-to-back sessions, with different providers if necessary.

ConfuciusMan
06-14-20, 15:09
What is the pricing? Do you first give money for massage and then pay for extras? Or just give the amount for the service that you want? How much are extras?I sent you pm look at your mail.

ConfuciusMan
06-14-20, 15:11
Any reviews is the girls? Are they hot and young?Yes 2 are young petite with big boobs and hot 3 is a MILF with big tits to your questions. I sent you pm check your mailbox.

SideTalker
06-14-20, 16:04
I answered my own question, took a trip over. Sunflower was very busy and only one (1/2 LOL) MT for now, but I left happy. I would call ahead of time.Can you describe the provider and service level? Thanks!

MyNakedStuff
06-15-20, 09:16
If you are interested in a massage (and only a massage), I would say she's not bad. In the times I have seen her, she has left me wanting a little bit more though. Others have said she doesn't allow touching. That's not my experience at all. In fact she will often direct my hand to her body on the flip. I guess, don't be grabby and see how it goes?

Don't upgrade to B2 B. You won't get what you expect. She will rub her tits on your back and front a couple of times, but won't get on the table with you and won't go nude.

She will go nude for a companion date (obviously). Don't do this though. At all. Very overpriced and no enthusiasm at all. You will get to play with her body a little more (again obviously), but she is NOT an active participant in the situation and it was really a bummer. No BBBJ. No CBJ. Just laid there.

Does anyone have any solid reviews of independent massage providers (not a parlor) that go the extra mile. Ideally looking for someone attractive in their 20's or 30's who 1) has clear massage skills, 2) will go nude and do B2 B and 3) allows touching. Maybe BJ if I'm lucky. But not required.

I've also seen Ivy Rosalia Sun. Her offerings are about the same as Savannah (although no companion dates) but I tend to have a slightly better time overall.Ivy Rosalia Sun- Does she go full nude? Can you give us a bit of how it goes with her?

BluePillow
06-15-20, 16:08
Saw Laura and Lilly:

Laura is a skinny girl, offers FS for $1, BJ for $. 5, both for $1. 5 - felt very transactional, but bang was ok. Face is a standard Ukranian face, not too sure how else to put it.

Lilly is a thicc but tight columbian? Girl, offers FS for $2. Bang was also okay. Face is okay.

Feel free to ask me more, would love some info on Ivy as well.

MathisP92
06-15-20, 20:27
Ivy Rosalia Sun- Does she go full nude? Can you give us a bit of how it goes with her?Not full nude. Will keep a thong on. I would say she's a little more spiritual than most. Will definitely focus on breathing, etc. Decent massage overall. On the flip it's a HJ finish and she will direct your hands to mutual touch. Some body to body, but not a whole lot.

MyNakedStuff
06-15-20, 22:01
Not full nude. Will keep a thong on. I would say she's a little more spiritual than most. Will definitely focus on breathing, etc. Decent massage overall. On the flip it's a HJ finish and she will direct your hands to mutual touch. Some body to body, but not a whole lot.Thanks. Says she's comfortable with prostate work but is it worth it? More spiritual the better usually.

Bob521
06-16-20, 01:45
We're selling the Buff Grove store. I'm posting it here because I believe the ideal buyer would be an American Man / Chinese woman pair (like Mei and Me). Problem is our partner is going to China for an extended period and she can no longer run the store. In the meantime we're still hiring. Mei and I are in California. Anyway, I keep trying to post a classified ad, but its still down. I'm sorry.

By the way, if any of you get to Temecula, Ca look me up. There are 64 massage parlors in that town alone. I'll direct you to the sure thing places. (Hint: All of them). I'm an hour north of San Diego. Over 300 massage parlors there.

Take care.

Bob.

ZzTopSterZz
06-16-20, 07:22
Not full nude. Will keep a thong on. I would say she's a little more spiritual than most. Will definitely focus on breathing, etc. Decent massage overall. On the flip it's a HJ finish and she will direct your hands to mutual touch. Some body to body, but not a whole lot.Her website says $325 for an hour. Really? 325 for a massage and HJ? The spiritual advice better solve the world's problems. It seriously any new sensual massage offers along the lines of Isabella Pomares?

Magnum46
06-16-20, 17:23
Saw Laura and Lilly:

Laura is a skinny girl, offers FS for $1, BJ for $. 5, both for $1. 5 - felt very transactional, but bang was ok. Face is a standard Ukranian face, not too sure how else to put it.

Lilly is a thicc but tight Columbia? Girl, offers FS for $2. Bang was also okay. Face is okay.

Feel free to ask me more, would love some info on Ivy as well.Thanks for the info. I've been thinking of giving Lilly a try.

Are those #'s in addition to the standard donation?

MyNakedStuff
06-16-20, 18:46
Her website says $325 for an hour. Really? 325 for a massage and HJ? The spiritual advice better solve the world's problems. It seriously any new sensual massage offers along the lines of Isabella Pomares?Yeah that is pretty expensive. Is Isabella still practicing? I haven't seen any posts about her in a while.

Whamster123
06-16-20, 19:13
Anyone know of any Indian massage providers that offer extras as well?

MaharajaSP
06-17-20, 09:25
Anyone know of any Indian massage providers that offer extras as wellHI. I am not aware of any Indian massage providers but there are a few Indian women on Tryst and on SA.

Hope this helps.

CaveCrawler
06-17-20, 11:53
Try Belmont for the first time. Got Julie, young and cute Mongolian girl. I was not able to see her face due to face mask but she had very nice pair and she let me play freely. No price were discussed but was able to get L1 without any trouble. $. 50 tipped and left happy.

Quimby
06-17-20, 13:47
Oh the delicious Gabby from the place now called Belmont. That girl would get soaking wet instantly. Gorgeous latina with a slim body. Wonder where she went. There was another girl there too, Kat was her name I believe.

Dbiz01
06-17-20, 20:29
Have anyone gone there yet? I saw RM have a review. Can anyone tell me what does it say?Reports seem like its Grand Central Station right now. I would give it a month for things to calm down.

GoTSnow78
06-18-20, 12:52
Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this group?

https://chicago.rubratings.com/154780

I know all of the pictures are probably fake but was wondering if the place was legit or not?

Dbiz01
06-19-20, 07:43
I finally got the urge to try AD Health and texted back the number posted. I didn't get an answer, but since I'm close to the spot by walking, I strolled through the neighborhood and discovered the spot that AD Health was apparently stationed at. It seems like the business was caught recently since they left the sign up for everyone to see the date of them getting shut down. Well I guess SXL is still the go-to for me.Guess they opened prior to the city of Chicago's allowed date under the COVID-19.

Dbiz01
06-19-20, 11:32
Anyone with visits to Vida on Belmont?

ErvsBlues
06-19-20, 14:52
Gave Beautiful Oriental a try this afternoon. On Milwaukee south of Devon. Discreet storefront location, locked front door advertises a web services company. Knocked and Lucy let me in. Small place, looked to be only one room but clean and nice. Started with deep tissue massage then moved to a softer massage with oil. Fantastic massage by itself. Towards the end of the back massage she got more sensual, sliding her hands over all the right places. On the flip. I love the fact that there was no negotiating or discussion, she just went to work. Great two hand technique, took direction well. Cleaned me up with a hot towel, and then back to a finishing back massage. All in all a good time, will definitely repeat.

Dddubs2
06-19-20, 15:40
Gave Beautiful Oriental a try this afternoon. On Milwaukee south of Devon. Discreet storefront location, locked front door advertises a web services company. Knocked and Lucy let me in. Small place, looked to be only one room but clean and nice. Started with deep tissue massage then moved to a softer massage with oil. Fantastic massage by itself. Towards the end of the back massage she got more sensual, sliding her hands over all the right places. On the flip. I love the fact that there was no negotiating or discussion, she just went to work. Great two hand technique, took direction well. Cleaned me up with a hot towel, and then back to a finishing back massage. All in all a good time, will definitely repeat.Any sense of how old the masseuses are at this place?

ErvsBlues
06-19-20, 16:14
Any sense of how old the masseuses are at this place?Lucy is probably in her 40's? Hard to tell with a mask on. And I'm terrible telling age. From what I understand, the place has been around for a while. At one time it was on Elston.

Dbiz01
06-19-20, 17:04
Any sense of how old the masseuses are at this place?Yeah Lucy in her 40's. Could get nude L2 at one time, but no L3. There are better places, but to each his own. Heavy COC employee area, particularly LE and CFD living on that block. Have seen CPD vehicles parked near or in front of door of the establishment. Decided to go elsewhere.

ErvsBlues
06-19-20, 22:54
Yeah Lucy in her 40's. Could get nude L2 at one time, but no L3. There are better places, but to each his own. Heavy COC employee area, particularly LE and CFD living on that block. Have seen CPD vehicles parked near or in front of door of the establishment. Decided to go elsewhere.Dbiz, I've seen a lot of your negative comments here and elsewhere. So what are your recommendations?

Dbiz01
06-20-20, 21:47
Dbiz, I've seen a lot of your negative comments here and elsewhere. So what are your recommendations?Hey, I'm sure you have your favorites. Enjoy them.

Mac20
06-21-20, 00:08
Gave Beautiful Oriental a try this afternoon. On Milwaukee south of Devon. Discreet storefront location, locked front door advertises a web services company. Knocked and Lucy let me in. Is the customer required to wear a mask? Or is only the masseuse required to wear a mask?

ConfuciusMan
06-21-20, 11:10
Yeah Lucy in her 40's. Could get nude L2 at one time, but no L3. There are better places, but to each his own. Heavy COC employee area, particularly LE and CFD living on that block. Have seen CPD vehicles parked near or in front of door of the establishment. Decided to go elsewhere.I know for sure Lucy is in her early 30's. When I first met her 3 years ago she was 28. Same with Mimi who use to work with her. Their was more on the table with her. Menu would open up with bigger tip.

ChicagoClass
06-22-20, 10:06
https://chicago.rubratings.com/51346

Anyone seen her? Seen her posts I've visited this place before and have had 50-50 luck on the girls pictures being accurate. Anyone seen her or have any info? DM me or let me know. Thanks.

SpaGuy21
06-22-20, 10:19
I know for sure Lucy is in her early 30's. When I first met her 3 years ago she was 28. Same with Mimi who use to work with her. Their was more on the table with her. Menu would open up with bigger tip.Yeah, not in her 40's. And more used to be available, but she has become mechanical. Certain things definitely "opened up" with a bigger "tip," hahaha.

Radik7
06-22-20, 13:12
I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.

Member #6352
06-22-20, 13:57
Anyone had luck with this one Audrey?

https://tryst.link/massage/audrey-ryan

Pics only come up with her own ad, has 3 reviews on RR (https://chicago.rubratings.com/155578) but obvi that is always taken with a grain of salt. Would love an info anyone has, thanks!

TBrookie1
06-22-20, 18:03
I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.Can you please share which ones you visited?

UncleNutzy
06-22-20, 18:48
I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.Damn. Can you tell us where you went and who you saw?

NorthsideTod2
06-22-20, 18:50
I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.I hope you are not feeling too bad.

Can share where you have for MPs or if not name maybe what part of the city.

We're the gals wearing masks.

This would be good info for mongers.

I would imagine the girls are scared.

I have not felt good about going back for awhile.

LakeBumm
06-22-20, 18:54
YES.

Just a little GPS but go for it.

Pics only come up with her own ad, has 3 reviews on RR (https://chicago.rubratings.com/155578) but obvi that is always taken with a grain of salt. Would love an info anyone has, thanks!

Mark9421
06-22-20, 20:24
That didn't take long.

I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.

MasterDdt
06-22-20, 20:36

Pics only come up with her own ad, has 3 reviews on RR (https://chicago.rubratings.com/155578) but obvi that is always taken with a grain of salt. Would love an info anyone has, thanks!Total waste of time. Its barely a FBSM.

Dbiz01
06-22-20, 21:41
I hope you are not feeling too bad.

Can share where you have for MPs or if not name maybe what part of the city.

We're the gals wearing masks.

This would be good info for mongers.

I would imagine the girls are scared.

I have not felt good about going back for awhile.Without doing contact tracing, and assuming this individual had NO CONTACT with anyone under the stay at home order, nor did anyone else in their household, one's hard pressed to say they caught COVID-19 from a massage parlor. He says he been going to MPs for over two weeks. Has he been wearing a mask while outside? Even though required in IL, I've seen a ton of people WITHOUT mask, and vinyl gloves on, or maintaining proper social distancing.

Everyone is a grownup (hopefully) on this site. Until a reliable vaccine is available, the safest way is to either permanent quarantine yourself and have no or extremely minimal contact with others, or assume everyone has this virus and adjust your behavior as such. To out a MP, without a health department announcing that an worker has tested positive, is libelous. We all make choices here. But without definitive proof that someone caught this from a particular MP, don't mention any establishment.

Dbiz01
06-22-20, 21:43
Total waste of time. Its barely a FBSM.And the tryst ad says deposit required?

ApplePiePussy
06-22-20, 21:53
I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.Better COVID than the CLAP.

TotalTruth
06-23-20, 08:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

SideTalker
06-23-20, 21:29
Does anybody know if phase 4, which starts on Friday, will allow for 1 hour massage sessions? Thank you.

Truthfu11
06-24-20, 00:24
Does anybody know if phase 4, which starts on Friday, will allow for 1 hour massage sessions? Thank you.Maybe Phase 4 allows for L3?" Why not? New world, new rules.

Radik7
06-24-20, 00:48
Without doing contact tracing, and assuming this individual had NO CONTACT with anyone under the stay at home order, nor did anyone else in their household, one's hard pressed to say they caught COVID-19 from a massage parlor. He says he been going to MPs for over two weeks. Has he been wearing a mask while outside? Even though required in IL, I've seen a ton of people WITHOUT mask, and vinyl gloves on, or maintaining proper social distancing.

Everyone is a grownup (hopefully) on this site. Until a reliable vaccine is available, the safest way is to either permanent quarantine yourself and have no or extremely minimal contact with others, or assume everyone has this virus and adjust your behavior as such. To out a MP, without a health department announcing that an worker has tested positive, is libelous. We all make choices here. But without definitive proof that someone caught this from a particular MP, don't mention any establishment.I agree. I'm not suggesting I got the infection from the MP.

I'm saying I could have been sick when I visited.

I'm not publicly posting any names. DM me if you want details.

RationalityLoL
06-24-20, 02:36
I tested positive for COVID today. I visited MP twice since they had reopened. Most recently 2 weeks ago. I'm under self quarantine now, be safe out there.How are you so sure you got it from the MP? You can really get it from anywhere.

UBeMyFriend99
06-24-20, 02:53
How are you so sure you got it from the MP? You can really get it from anywhere.It was the only person I was with in 3 months. I got a fever and very swollen nodes in my throat 5 days after I saw her. I work in a hospital and confided in a friend that is a MD. It was jyst wrong of me to do oral on a woman that works in the trades. For all I know she bareback and the previous guy shot his shit down there. Any way my original question pertains to has anyone on here got an STD from RECEIVING oral. Do you guys feel safe getting a BBBJ?

Walker333
06-24-20, 10:46
It was the only person I was with in 3 months. I got a fever and very swollen nodes in my throat 5 days after I saw her. I work in a hospital and confided in a friend that is a MD. It was jyst wrong of me to do oral on a woman that works in the trades. For all I know she bareback and the previous guy shot his shit down there. Any way my original question pertains to has anyone on here got an STD from RECEIVING oral. Do you guys feel safe getting a BBBJ?No, we / I don't feel safe getting BBBJ, because it's always risky to exchange bodily fluids (there could be some traces of blood etc in them). Although, it's definitely not as risky as BBFS.

ChiAdventure
06-24-20, 12:00
Can anyone direct message me the names of any "happy ending" massage parlors in Chicago? I prefer Caucasian women but am open to anyone outside that.

Devlin
06-24-20, 15:48
Hi ChiAdventure,

How about reading some of the previous reports then going on a little ADVENTURE and reporting back to the forum.

You have six damn posts. All asking and NOT contributing.

Devlin

StanleyStankas
06-24-20, 16:12
Hi ChiAdventure,

How about reading some of the previous reports then going on a little ADVENTURE and reporting back to the forum.

You have six damn posts. All asking and NOT contributing.

DevlinRight is right and even though I might get thrashed here I am with devlin on this. You have to look through these threads and yea sometimes that can take a long time, however most all the needed info is right here. Just imo. Stay safe all. Stosh.

RationalityLoL
06-25-20, 01:12
It was the only person I was with in 3 months. I got a fever and very swollen nodes in my throat 5 days after I saw her. I work in a hospital and confided in a friend that is a MD. It was jyst wrong of me to do oral on a woman that works in the trades. For all I know she bareback and the previous guy shot his shit down there. Any way my original question pertains to has anyone on here got an STD from RECEIVING oral. Do you guys feel safe getting a BBBJ?Bro, I wasnt doubting you, I was asking the other guy who got covid recently and suggesting he may have gotten it from an MP.

Anyways, to answer your question, getting an std from RECEIVING oral, is relatively very low. If you do get anything from it, its normally not anything very serious either.

I think getting an STD from a girl in the trades is a lot higher risk to get an STD.

HanginBalls
06-25-20, 11:35
Does anybody know if phase 4, which starts on Friday, will allow for 1 hour massage sessions? Thank you.I asked an AMP the same thing! She said, "What difference does it make? I'll get you to blow in under 30" She was right with a few minutes to spare!!

UncleNutzy
06-25-20, 11:58
How are you so sure you got it from the MP? You can really get it from anywhere.OP wasn't necessarily saying he got COVID from the MP. I think he's just warning us that he has it, and saw 2 different MPs. The important thing would be to know who he saw and where, but he's radio silent now. Stay safe why'all.

GoTSnow78
06-25-20, 13:00
Pretty new to all of this but decided to post a review of a providerI tried out a little while ago - https://chicago.rubratings.com/142562.

She's nice, located in a small studio and clean table. But she doesn't really look anything like the pictures and gave a light massage. On the flip she didn't really seem too into it, gave some decent dirty talk but wouldn't even user her whole hand just a couple fingers. All in all, I wouldn't repeat.

TheNewGuy1234
06-25-20, 13:19
Been lurking for a bit but does anyone have a report on latin spa / touch been seeing their ads a lot lately.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220

StanleyStankas
06-25-20, 13:57
I asked an AMP the same thing! She said, "What difference does it make? I'll get you to blow in under 30" She was right with a few minutes to spare!!And in this current environment she should consider drive up! Blow and go! Possibly it would fly along heim out by here. One never knows with all the shady little places we have over here!

Avg Joe
06-25-20, 20:29
Does anybody know if phase 4, which starts on Friday, will allow for 1 hour massage sessions? Thank you.I don't know about Friday but in the past 6 weeks I have had more than several 1 hour AMP & APT FS sessions, some of which I wrote reviews about. Others have also written about 1 hour sessions they had as well so it has been available.

MoneyT
06-26-20, 20:58
Do not waste your time on this one.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/158413

I tell her I'm not driving because of a hip / leg injury, she then tells me she doesn't see guys who "walk up. " Her reason is because she doesn't give out her address. I tell her that's literally impossible, Crickets since. Much better out there.

NiteWolf
06-26-20, 22:36
Been lurking for a bit but does anyone have a report on latin spa / touch been seeing their ads a lot lately.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220I'm curious and interested.

ScottWeir
06-27-20, 00:16
I'm curious and interested.If you have $200-$250 moneY to spare for a handjob then this is your place. Just to make it worth they try to make the massage more sensual. They definitely suck at prostate massage. The providers can be hot but I can get better use of the money else where.

HanginBalls
06-27-20, 18:31
And in this current environment she should consider drive up! Blow and go! Possibly it would fly along heim out by here. One never knows with all the shady little places we have over here!My 50 are old AMP girlfriend had a "gold" client come early without calling. We had just got done fucking and had a healthy load inside her beaver! She threw me in the bathroom and told me to STFU! She grabbed a douche and hurriedly cleansed her cooch. She shoved my head in her cooch and asked if she smelled fresh?

She ran to answer the door and I hear the usual b. S. "Hi honey. You look good. You horny today"? Twenty minutes goes by and she opens the bathroom door pissed! She spits a pool of cum in the sink, washes her mouth out and starts complaining. I asked her, "What's wrong"? She said he was short of cash, tasted like shit and came too fast"! I asked her,"Why do you care if he came quickly"? She said," She enjoys fucking him because he's short in length, thick in width and fucks like a rabbit! On top of that, you came before I did and needed to cum!! And what pisses me off the most I blew five bux on a douche".

RickSomething
06-28-20, 11:42
As a lurker, I figured it was time to add something. A few updates from around town:

Grand Spa. Continues to be an okay place if you land Mia or Amy. There may be others that I'm unaware of. The message is better with Mia, but both will be friendly on the flip. A few nice menu items.

Princess on Belmont. A few ladies that give truly great massages, but limited options. Maggie is working more these days and there is no one better at massage and "anticipation".

I've tried a few other places but they were either closed or just not answering unknown callers.

SideTalker
06-28-20, 19:54
As a lurker, I figured it was time to add something. A few updates from around town:

Grand Spa. Continues to be an okay place if you land Mia or Amy. There may be others that I'm unaware of. The message is better with Mia, but both will be friendly on the flip. A few nice menu items.

Princess on Belmont. A few ladies that give truly great massages, but limited options. Maggie is working more these days and there is no one better at massage and "anticipation".

I've tried a few other places but they were either closed or just not answering unknown callers.Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.

ElJefe69
06-29-20, 01:02
My 50 are old AMP girlfriend had a "gold" client come early without calling. We had just got done fucking and had a healthy load inside her beaver! She threw me in the bathroom and told me to STFU! She grabbed a douche and hurriedly cleansed her cooch. She shoved my head in her cooch and asked if she smelled fresh?

She ran to answer the door and I hear the usual b. S. "Hi honey. You look good. You horny today"? Twenty minutes goes by and she opens the bathroom door pissed! She spits a pool of cum in the sink, washes her mouth out and starts complaining. I asked her, "What's wrong"? She said he was short of cash, tasted like shit and came too fast"! I asked her,"Why do you care if he came quickly"? She said," She enjoys fucking him because he's short in length, thick in width and fucks like a rabbit! On top of that, you came before I did and needed to cum!! And what pisses me off the most I blew five bux on a douche".Just wondering why do you date / live with a prostitute? Is it your kink?

Jason750
06-29-20, 08:39
Anyone been to Logan tantricas? What's the screening process like?

StarGoesBoom
06-29-20, 09:27
Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.DO they offer L2 then?

BA4114
06-29-20, 12:32
I'm wondering if there are any new / improved L1 spots on the north side of the city where you can get a really good massage and a standard finish?

I've shared a few on the forum before, but since I'm not working in the Loop for now I haven't branched out in a while and looking for something closer to home.

Thanks and happy to report back. PM is fine.

SideTalker
06-29-20, 12:34
DO they offer L2 then?Was my first visit there, wasnt available. Menu might open up but can't say for sure. It was a bit of a haggle for naked L1.

HanginBalls
06-30-20, 14:30
Just wondering why do you date / live with a prostitute? Is it your kinkNo. But she is kinky. I don't judge a person's character by their occupation. Plus, she is one of few people who can handle my girth!

JamesTChicago
06-30-20, 14:33
I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.

Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.

Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.

Stay safe!

Tela1980
06-30-20, 23:00
I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.

Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.

Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.

Stay safe!I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.

NiteWolf
07-01-20, 09:36
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1140655

I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?

ChicagoClass
07-01-20, 10:09

Anyone any info?

OrdLover
07-01-20, 10:14

I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?Been trying too. But I never heard anything from her. But the ads are still getting updates.

Captain1954
07-01-20, 10:16

I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.

JamesTChicago
07-01-20, 11:21
Yeah. Don't get arrested.

I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.

NiteWolf
07-01-20, 11:38
She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.Well I'm differently trying to get in touch. I hope she reply back soon.

BabeLover303
07-01-20, 20:33
Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.Can someone confirm this is where Emily went? I'd really love to see her soon.

ShawnK4
07-01-20, 23:49
Any info on thanks Spa in oak park?

Daytime Jay
07-02-20, 21:14
Any info on thanks Spa in oak park?Why don't you check it out and report back?

CumShooter6969
07-03-20, 08:50
Made appointment and stopped by grand spa was kind of busy. I had Amy wore some nice white shorts and paid for hour. Cute little body on her very young and decent English. Massages was decent but kind of rushed tho because of phone calls and doorbell being rang. She had more people coming in she said. Standard finish tip $ and let me roam even pulled down those shorts. Might repeat but will definitely call ahead. Menu was limited. Might repeat on a less busier day tho.

CumShooter6969
07-03-20, 08:59
Why don't you check it out and report back?I've been there a couple months back before COVID and I would save your money. It's legit massage wasn't nothing to brag about chick was pudgy.

NiteWolf
07-03-20, 12:48
Has anyone ever got MT phone number?

Yoni Sniffer
07-03-20, 15:24

https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220I would not go see her. You don't know anything about her and she is darned expensive. Go see Lucy. PM me for details.

Yoni Sniffer
07-03-20, 15:46
Any sense of how old the masseuses are at this place?She might be late 30's or 40. She is nice but I'm not sure what she offers. I was there once.

Biliator
07-03-20, 19:23
Can someone confirm this is where Emily went? I'd really love to see her soon.One of Emily's former coworkers has confirmed she is at Grand.

Sjohns
07-03-20, 19:30
Has anyone ever got MT phone number?Yes, more than once. Treat them nice you might too.

Avg Joe
07-03-20, 20:37
Has anyone ever got MT phone number?So far about 20 and over the years have seen about half outside their spa's.

SideTalker
07-03-20, 21:46
One of Emily's former coworkers has confirmed she is at Grand.Not the same emily. Confirmed earlier this week.

HanginBalls
07-03-20, 21:47
Has anyone ever got MT phone number?I was her last client one night. Told her I had a place to go to which she frequents as well. We headed over there and had a blast! She asked me to come over to her place (Well, she didn't ask. She demanded! LOL). We fucked / made love (sigh) into the morning. Woke me up and told me to hurry up and leave because she had some cocks to jack (LOL)!

Been seeing her for a few months now. I don't have to pay (In fact this pandemic has put strains on me and Kim has been a GREAT help), but I don't get massages anymore either (in fact just the opposite)!

So, yes, if you play your cards right you can walk out of there with a phone number or even more!!

SaintChuck
07-03-20, 22:12
Has anyone ever got MT phone number?Just get WeChat. Once you get WeChat and are comfortable using it, many new options can open up for you. I have met and slept with women that aren't spa workers, just regular Chinese women that I have met on WeChat. For the past year I have been sleeping with a married Chinese woman that lives near me. I met her on WeChat. SaintChuck.

PussyPoker
07-04-20, 12:44
Just get WeChat. Once you get WeChat and are comfortable using it, many new options can open up for you. I have met and slept with women that aren't spa workers, just regular Chinese women that I have met on WeChat. For the past year I have been sleeping with a married Chinese woman that lives near me. I met her on WeChat. SaintChuck.We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.

SC know's what he it talking about.

Thirsty28
07-04-20, 13:15
Anyone know her contact info? Sxl was very relaxing and a great massage. I'm trying to contact juju did she move from SXL?

SterlingPNess
07-05-20, 01:25
Made appointment and stopped by grand spa was kind of busy. I had Amy wore some nice white shorts and paid for hour. Cute little body on her very young and decent English. Massages was decent but kind of rushed tho because of phone calls and doorbell being rang. She had more people coming in she said. Standard finish tip $ and let me roam even pulled down those shorts. Might repeat but will definitely call ahead. Menu was limited. Might repeat on a less busier day tho.Not a fan of Amy. Very pushy a few times, but is pretty hot. Used to really enjoy it there but its almost always L1 and nothing more. Each of the staff has a specialty, PM for details.

Seldon69
07-05-20, 18:33
I am looking for any asian massage parlor, that takes it up a notch; especially BBJTCIM.

Anyone know of any. Orlando has been the only place where I have gotten that level of good time.

Jamz12
07-06-20, 09:53
We chat is awesome. I have met many girls on there. I use it a lot on Thailand and Phgilippines.

SC know's what he it talking about.Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

FreeFall1977
07-06-20, 10:48
I too am looking for a friend invite.

Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

SaintChuck
07-06-20, 11:47
I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/river-north/9682075.html . SaintChuck.

PussyPoker
07-06-20, 12:27
I was going through the ad's on BP this morning and I came across a rather creepy ad. So far it is the creepiest ad of 2020. https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/river-north/9682075.html . SaintChuck.Did you notice that the add has 3 different phone numbers and just look at the email. Email: wattygay@gmail.com.

I'm guessing lots of play any way you want or need it.

PP.

SaintChuck
07-06-20, 12:34
Did you notice that the add has 3 different phone numbers and just look at the email. Email: wattygay@gmail.com.

I'm guessing lots of play any way you want or need it.

PP.Yes, everything about the ad was creepy. It also stated that FS was not available. I am guessing that FS is not available because the "Females" have a penis. LOL. So creepy. SaintChuck.

MushroomGod
07-06-20, 13:56
I too am looking for a friend invite.Same here if anyone can help.

SaintChuck
07-06-20, 17:58
Thanks! Downloaded and need a verification friend.

I too am looking for a friend invite.

Same here if anyone can help.I have had WeChat since 2016 and I use it everyday. I keep seeing all of these reports about verification and I have no clue what anybody is talking about. Today I looked into it and I don't think that you need a friend to verify you. You simply click "SIGN UP. " Then you will be asked to enter your cell number. Shortly after you will be sent a verification code from WeChat. Enter the verification code and you should be ready to go. SaintChuck.

HanginBalls
07-06-20, 20:43
I am looking for any asian massage parlor, that takes it up a notch; especially BBJTCIM.

Anyone know of any. Orlando has been the only place where I have gotten that level of good timeSmall, petite 45-70 Asian lady with very small tits but huge nipples! Standard massage then flip. Flipped her top off and lowered her nips to my mouth. Likes to have them SUCKED! Leans in for a kiss!! Did not expect this and her breath stunk!! Long tongue though, so I stuck with it. Hops on the table, sticks her ass in my face and says," You lick, I suck your deek. You warn me when you shoot. I no like cum"! Her cooch stunk, but pussy is pussy so I went to town. Her b / j was average but she can go deep. Fifteen minutes later without WARNING she unloads in my mouth! Yuck!! Salty but thick. Too late to spit as her ladie fishies were swimming down my throat! She slides off and takes me in her mouth again. Better technique as I build up and unload in her mouth! She stays with it for a bit then finishes me off with her hand. Grabs a towel and spits it out yelling at me for not warning her! She walks out then comes back in with warm towel. Wipes me down and asks if I had good time. I said, "Yes". She leans in for a LFK (thankfully she rinsed) and said," Next time we fuck, OK"? Tipped her a Hondo. Groped me as we walked towards the door and said," You stay healthy, OK"?

NiteWolf
07-07-20, 00:49
I have had WeChat since 2016 and I use it everyday. I keep seeing all of these reports about verification and I have no clue what anybody is talking about. Today I looked into it and I don't think that you need a friend to verify you. You simply click "SIGN UP. " Then you will be asked to enter your cell number. Shortly after you will be sent a verification code from WeChat. Enter the verification code and you should be ready to go. SaintChuck.I just sign up on WeChat. Well I can't completely, because the verification it asking for either Contact a WeChat user who meets certain conditons 2. Then they will scan the QR code using WeChat or 1. Contact a WeChat user 2. Have user open WeChat, search for "WeChat Team", tap "account", and select "Help Friend Register" 3. Have WeChat user enter the mobile phone number.

So that what I'm getting.

Redf1331
07-07-20, 01:19
I just sign up on WeChat. Well I can't completely, because the verification it asking for either Contact a WeChat user who meets certain conditons 2. Then they will scan the QR code using WeChat or 1. Contact a WeChat user 2. Have user open WeChat, search for "WeChat Team", tap "account", and select "Help Friend Register" 3. Have WeChat user enter the mobile phone number.

So that what I'm getting.Yup, just signed up and same thing is being asked of me.

I guess those of you who got the app a while back got to avoid this newer security update.

Would appreciate if someone could verify us on wechat.

Thanks!

Chris873
07-07-20, 01:40
I just sign up on WeChat. Well I can't completely, because the verification it asking for either Contact a WeChat user who meets certain conditons 2. Then they will scan the QR code using WeChat or 1. Contact a WeChat user 2. Have user open WeChat, search for "WeChat Team", tap "account", and select "Help Friend Register" 3. Have WeChat user enter the mobile phone number.

So that what I'm getting.Same here if someone can help out I can't sign up to WeChat.

SterlingPNess
07-07-20, 13:07
Any help on the wechat sign up would be greatly appreciated. I'm also looking for good places in the city proper. Ideally, a great Korean place. Research has led me to look into sunkiss, but any intel or PMs are of course welcome.

SideTalker
07-07-20, 14:27
Anyone been to elegant / millipede on grand recently? No signage at all.

ReadyForRub
07-07-20, 15:13
Same here if someone can help out I can't sign up to WeChat.It's nothing more than your privacy protection from the CCP. Don't worry. What could go wrong?

ConfuciusMan
07-07-20, 15:14
Anyone been to elegant / millipede on grand recently? No signage at all.They are closed. It's been couple of years.

SaintChuck
07-07-20, 16:40
Any help on the wechat sign up would be greatly appreciated. I'm also looking for good places in the city proper. Ideally, a great Korean place. Research has led me to look into sunkiss, but any intel or PMs are of course welcome.This site has tens of thousands of reports on places. You could always RTFF, pick a place and report back. Not too many people are going to be rushing to give information to a guy with 3 posts. SaintChuck.

TheRedStar
07-07-20, 16:53
Small, petite 45-70 Asian lady with very small tits but huge nipples! Standard massage then flip. Flipped her top off and lowered her nips to my mouth. Likes to have them SUCKED! Leans in for a kiss!! Did not expect this and her breath stunk!! Long tongue though, so I stuck with it. Hops on the table, sticks her ass in my face and says," You lick, I suck your deek. You warn me when you shoot. I no like cum"! Her cooch stunk, but pussy is pussy so I went to town. Her b / j was average but she can go deep. Fifteen minutes later without WARNING she unloads in my mouth! Yuck!! Salty but thick. Too late to spit as her ladie fishies were swimming down my throat! She slides off and takes me in her mouth again. Better technique as I build up and unload in her mouth! She stays with it for a bit then finishes me off with her hand. Grabs a towel and spits it out yelling at me for not warning her! She walks out then comes back in with warm towel. Wipes me down and asks if I had good time. I said, "Yes". She leans in for a LFK (thankfully she rinsed) and said," Next time we fuck, OK"? Tipped her a Hondo. Groped me as we walked towards the door and said," You stay healthy, OK"?Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like that.

MwmChicago
07-07-20, 17:07
This site has tens of thousands of reports on places. You could always RTFF, pick a place and report back. Not too many people are going to be rushing to give information to a guy with 3 posts. SaintChuck.Saintchuck, I'm a member since the late 80 and have many reviews. Had 7-800 under an old handle but lost PW and stated this one some years ago. So I'm just looking to bang some old married Chinese ladies. Any help would be much appreciated. I can send my cell # via PM if you are willing.

Thanks!

SaintChuck
07-07-20, 18:55
Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like that.You do realize that these 2 guy's are talking about a place in Florida. It's not in Chicago. LOL. SaintChuck.

HanginBalls
07-07-20, 18:59
Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like thatCan't remember for some reason. Somewhere south. Twas a few years ago. I remember going to her condo near Tinley for a 2nd date. Same good time. 3 x for two hours (stayed overnight). Funny thing is. I do remember walking out with a black eye because she was mad I shot off before she did. The look on her face was priceless when I fell limp inside her (she was really working on her cumming). She had that look like I stole her candy. So, I laughed. Then whack!! She did apologize and she eventually got off, but at the time it was humorous. I'll never forget the longest nipples from a lady with no tits and still stinky coochie!! At least her breath smelled good!! LOL!!

If I find her digits I'll pm you.

Mr LoudMonger
07-07-20, 20:33
Can't remember for some reason. Somewhere south. Twas a few years ago. I remember going to her condo near Tinley for a 2nd date. Same good time. 3 x for two hours (stayed overnight). Funny thing is. I do remember walking out with a black eye because she was mad I shot off before she did. The look on her face was priceless when I fell limp inside her (she was really working on her cumming). She had that look like I stole her candy. So, I laughed. Then whack!! She did apologize and she eventually got off, but at the time it was humorous. I'll never forget the longest nipples from a lady with no tits and still stinky coochie!! At least her breath smelled good!! LOL!!

If I find her digits I'll pm you.I'm guessing you saw Azia, 50-55 ish Filipina. If so, I've kept up with her (and her endless life drama, insert eye roll emoji here) but she hasn't been taking customers in a long time. At least that's what she tells me. Not much to look at, but she was a lot of fun back in the day.

DishSoap
07-07-20, 22:32
Saintchuck, I'm a member since the late 80 and have many reviews. Had 7-800 under an old handle but lost PW and stated this one some years ago. So I'm just looking to bang some old married Chinese ladies. Any help would be much appreciated. I can send my # via PM if you are willing.

Thanks!So WeChat is just a Chinese messaging app right? I haven't seen any providers advertise they use it? Maybe I just need to ask at my next appointment.

Wenger
07-08-20, 05:52
It's nothing more than your privacy protection from the CCP. Don't worry. What could go wrong?Next time you're at an AMP ask the provider if she's on WeChat and have her help you with the signup. Then you'll have your first contact too.

-w.

ChicagoClass
07-08-20, 13:44

So decided to TOFTT and try out Rose from CR. Now I fully realized no comments no one tried her that it was HIGHLY likely the pictures weren't of her. Now I've said before I've had literally mixed luck tried 3 girls from there 1- girl was her pictures, 1-girl wasn't but was close, the 3rd was no where near accurate. Now unfortunately Rose falls under the not even fucking close category. Thank god I only did the HHR but massage was terrible but usually expected Standard finish left a lot to be desired very mechanical and awful technique, looks weren't even in the ball park unfortunately. This experience basically ruins it for me with every other girl their minus the one who visits I forget her name. But entire "ROSE" experience was awful 3/10 won't repeat.

Producer79
07-08-20, 17:14
Can you inbox or share this place it's been a while since I had fun like that.I need in on this action as well, please send inbox info.

Casper27
07-09-20, 17:49
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.

GoldenGreek
07-09-20, 20:59
Anyone try her?

Legit or extras?

https://instagram.com/alisonlove01?igshid=14dx45uxx6rlv

SterlingPNess
07-09-20, 21:02
Had a bit of time so went over to Belmont, had a few recommendations to check it out. Unfortunately, it would seem I drew the short straw as there was a petite cutey (Sally or Sunny?) but luck of the draw gave me Judy. This was after a lengthy 25 minute wait, which refers to the title as it was insanely busy before the afternoon. Probably a 5/10 on the looks, but the L1 was actually pretty nice. Only go for the HH as the hour is more like 40 minutes. Stay safe and healthy out there.

Avg Joe
07-09-20, 21:06
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.When actually looking for a legit massage with someone who knows what they are doing I just go to Massage Envy. When I don't care about the massage but go for other things that's when I hit the AMP's. Long ago I gave up trying to get a great massage out of an AMP. Works for me.

Biliator
07-10-20, 08:31
Anyone been to elegant / millipede on grand recently? No signage at all.Jessica from here is at River West Spa, far as I know, but if anyone has an update on Claire's whereabouts, would love to hear.

Biliator
07-10-20, 08:33
Anyone know her contact info? Sxl was very relaxing and a great massage. I'm trying to contact juju did she move from SXL?Yesterday was her first day back. I think she said she's working today but generally will take Fridays off.

Fit312
07-10-20, 08:36
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.Try Ivy at J W Rejuvenating Massage (formerly Tao) at 2625 W Chicago Ave. She's definitely taken legit massage training.

Casper27
07-11-20, 02:08
When actually looking for a legit massage with someone who knows what they are doing I just go to Massage Envy. When I don't care about the massage but go for other things that's when I hit the AMP's. Long ago I gave up trying to get a great massage out of an AMP. Works for me.It's hard finding one and then being able to go back long term. I was seeing this petite thai woman at princess on Milwaukee Ave. She gave a great massage with stretching and included some great teasing / build up along the way and then L1 later on. That was some time ago, she stopped working there and I stopped going.

Casper27
07-11-20, 02:11
Try Ivy at J W Rejuvenating Massage (formerly Tao) at 2625 W Chicago Ave. She's definitely taken legit massage training.I've been there recently in the past few weeks. What does Ivy look like? I was passed off to a younger looking one the last time I was there. The massage was mostly just a rub down. I haven't been back since but did get a text from there.

HanginBalls
07-11-20, 04:47
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.Try a private masseuse!!

A looooooong time ago I went to a sports masseuse! Yes, I was a jock back then. I was a good boy the first few visits. The fourth visit we had discussed my personal life. I told her I had recently broken up with my g / f. She asked me what is it the most you miss about her? I then flipped over (still wrapped in towel) exposing a tent! She said," Joe, I do not do those type of things and would appreciate if you would not do that again"! I asked her about her personal life and she told me she's been divorced for 18 months and still getting over it. Next visit same thing. A week later I came back and she yelped," Geez! Again!! I'm going to have to ask you not to come back or relieve yourself before you come"! Couple weeks go by and I set up an appointment with her (BTW. She's, 37,5'7" 150# with 38 DD's about a 6 in looks). She tells me a repeat like that cannot happen again and to please abstain from arousal! I get there and about a half hour later I flip and she goes," Geez! WTH! I told her I'm sorry I didn't expect this to happen I relieved myself 15 minutes before I came here. What can I say? I'm turned on by you and by the looks of your shirt, you are too"! She looks down and immediately drapes her arm across her chest hiding her protruding nipples. "You have to leave", she commands! I dress, apologize and leave (I still had a half hour left).

A few days later she calls me up and says, " She owes me a half hour and is available". I jack off, shower and I'm at the door in a half hour. I offer her another fifty and ask for the full hour. She graciously accepts and I'm on the table. She works on my back and then the flip. She has a look of relief as I'm flaccid. She works on my legs for several minutes and out of the blue she yelps, " What? No blood flow today" I wryly smiled and told her I took care of that today! She continued on, but felt a little finger tip brushing my balls. Felt nothing of it and she continued on. A few minutes later I felt another light stroke. I started percolating but she continued on non-chalantly. Another few minutes and I was at full attention! She barks, " I see you're up to your old tricks again" I apologized and she asks," What is causing you to be so verile"? As she again "accidentally" lightly strokes my balls. "Is it these"? She asks. She then unbuttons her shirt, unclasps her bra and exposing her bountiful breasts to me! "You like what you see, Joey"? Before I could respond she lifted off the towel andexclaimed,"Oh yes! I see you're happy" I'm throbbing and precum is streaming down my shaft! She glides a finger up my shaft, scooping the pre-cum and rubs it on her chest! I told Holly, " Jeezes! I'm going to cum"! She grabs the base of my cock, squeezes hard and says, "Not yet, Joey. You have some work to do".

So, yes! There is a possibility of getting a therapeutic massage with a happy ending!! .

Whamster123
07-11-20, 12:06
Has anyone seen Sarah? Just booked an apt with her for tomorrow.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1151987

Fit312
07-11-20, 13:29
I've been there recently in the past few weeks. What does Ivy look like? I was passed off to a younger looking one the last time I was there. The massage was mostly just a rub down. I haven't been back since but did get a text from there.Older and shorter, medium length hair.

ChgoGuySouth
07-13-20, 02:00
Anyone have a mature Asian preferably over 40? I had a great one who worked out of her apt in Chinatown but she went to visit China and never came back. Can trade.

AngelBravo
07-13-20, 12:51

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1151987How did it go? What's the verdict and review.

Moonglow913
07-13-20, 12:53
I'm looking for a place where I can get a decent massage. I see most places are open now, just requires you to wear a mask. I've got all the Chicago Avenue spots nearby. Just looking for a name so I don't go in blind and get a rub down and actually get my back worked on. I'm looking at oki doki or Sunkiss. Both places have therapists that know and don't know how to give a quality massage.But definitely doable. I look for the right type of business (not clinical and with that inviting vibe, IE lighting, music, the babe isn't wearing scrubs LOL), a therapist with whom there is a natural rapport and a willingness to put some time in (as in visits). It is a slow process but the yard stick is does it seem things are progressing with each visit? Is there some innocent but definite flirting. Discussions which start out on the fringe of being sexual and become more and more overt. One other tool I have used is to express an interest in learning how to massage and get them to give you some lessons which naturally lead to you having to practice on her. Draping should become optional (at least when you are face down) pretty quick, if not you might be in trouble. It has never failed and I have been with some who you would say has to be a "never".

SackTap
07-14-20, 11:53
Been to a few, but first time posting. I was passing through a couple weeks ago and after seeing good reviews I decided to stop in. I got Mia for a TS and hhr massage. She was very playful and flirty throughout which was a huge turn-on. She is also as hot as others say. Good massage and allowed OTC roaming. Took her top off on the shake. 1.5 and worth it.

SackTap
07-14-20, 12:01
Been to a few, first time posting. I was passing through a couple weeks ago and decided to stop in after seeing some good reviews. I got Mia and she is incredibly hot. I opted for a TS and hhr. She was very playful and flirty which was a huge turn-on. Allowed plenty of OTC roaming and took her too off for the finish. 1.5 and worth it.

PhillipK1
07-14-20, 12:57
Saw Mai Mai yesterday. (Or Mei Mei, or Maiy Maiy, or however it's spelled.) Overall okay, will repeated if I'm low on funds.

PROS: Gives a good massage with oil and a table, $80 for 30 min (15 real massage 10 teasing & L1 finish 5 min slow cleanup, safe neighborhood on northside, spinner (too skinny for me but still nice), over clothes touching allowed.

CONS: In her 40's, won't see black or Asian men, horrible English, tried to renegotiate price on the flip, only sees people during the day.

If you want time with someone young, hot, and with extra menu choices, you're better off going somewhere else. If you want a decently-priced actual massage and L1, give her a try.

OrdLover
07-14-20, 14:17
She is back working. She only taking regulars right now. But her massage game is weaker. I guessing it because she is getting older. She is at least in her 50's or 60's. L1 but still great breasts.

OrdLover
07-14-20, 14:22
Judy. Still the same. Not much of a looker. OK massage. Easy L1 and top comes off at a drop of hat. But if you put in the time you will like it more. Still hated it when after L1 she doesn't wash hand and goes to a head massage.

OrdLover
07-14-20, 14:26
Saw Anna. New girl there. A bit chubby and OK looks. Massage was decent she have strength but not the skill. L1 service utc service. Parking lot is a lot smaller because of construction. Suggest to park on street and walk there. There was another new girl there. OK looking.

OrdLover
07-14-20, 14:41
Saw Eva. Still same great breasts. And decent massage. And L1 service. But holy cow it busy as fuck. The phone keeps ringing and people kept ringing the doorbell. Not relaxing at all.

Biliator
07-14-20, 20:26
She is back working. She only taking regulars right now. But her massage game is weaker. I guessing it because she is getting older. She is at least in her 50's or 60's. L1 but still great breasts.I still think of her as Angela, have known her since the Alice's (on Wentworth) days. She's early 60's now but yeah, those tits.

CumShooter6969
07-15-20, 00:24
How did it go? What's the verdict and review.I use to see Nurse Sarah back when she use to host a by united center. Fit chick with nice ass but massage was nothing to brag about. She does caters to feet fetishes, as well as other light fetishes, for the right price. Check out her IG Chifitnessgoddess1.

PussyPoker
07-15-20, 01:18
Been to a few, first time posting. I was passing through a couple weeks ago and decided to stop in after seeing some good reviews. I got Mia and she is incredibly hot. I opted for a TS and hhr. She was very playful and flirty which was a huge turn-on. Allowed plenty of OTC roaming and took her too off for the finish. 1.5 and worth it.Sack, You laid out $150 for massage and L1? For that price you should have gotten L3. At that price you will give her GPS.

PP.

Oramo
07-15-20, 02:50
Sack, You laid out $150 for massage and L1? For that price you should have gotten L3. At that price you will give her GPS.

PP.I can pay myself for a L1 and massage.

CumShooter6969
07-15-20, 08:28

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/1151987I saw Sarah back when she use to host by United center nice condo and massage room setup. Massage was nothing to brag about tho fit chick nice ass. Caters to light fetishes and foot fetish also. 1. 50 $ Check Out her ig chifitnessgoddess1.

Bb2212
07-15-20, 09:10
Looking for any recommendations for the Gurnee area / Lake Geneva area up far north.

NiteWolf
07-15-20, 12:37
I saw Sarah back when she use to host by United center nice condo and massage room setup. Massage was nothing to brag about tho fit chick nice ass. Caters to light fetishes and foot fetish also. 1. 50 $ Check Out her ig chifitnessgoddess1.Her ad says $$. 50/ hr. DAMN! A little high for light fetish and a massage. Maybe I can talk her down to $. 50? IDK.

OrdLover
07-15-20, 13:59
Looking for any recommendations for the Gurnee area / Lake Geneva area up far north.I would look into the Gurnee forums for more info.

ChgSpaMan
07-15-20, 14:31
Saw Mai Mai yesterday. (Or Mei Mei, or Maiy Maiy, or however it's spelled.) Overall okay, will repeated if I'm low on funds.

PROS: Gives a good massage with oil and a table, $80 for 30 min (15 real massage 10 teasing & L1 finish 5 min slow cleanup, safe neighborhood on northside, spinner (too skinny for me but still nice), over clothes touching allowed.

CONS: In her 40's, won't see black or Asian men, horrible English, tried to renegotiate price on the flip, only sees people during the day.

If you want time with someone young, hot, and with extra menu choices, you're better off going somewhere else. If you want a decently-priced actual massage and L1, give her a try.I always make it clear up front what we will be doing together and she is quite willing. Yes, nice massage, and all levels available. She enjoys L3. Just curious how do you know she doesn't see black or Asian men?

Whamster123
07-15-20, 19:50
How did it go? What's the verdict and review.Had my appointment with her and I won't repeat. Massage was decent, but wasn't sensual at all, there was also no teasing. On the flip she wasn't nude, and wouldn't take her sports bra off. I asked if she could take it off and she says "next time, I just got off work and need to shower". She did let me roam my hands around her ass while giving a go on the flip but that was all. Didn't even a bring a hot towel to clean off, she just handed me a hand towel and had to cleanup myself.

The massage was rushed I scheduled a half hour appointment and had me out in 20 minutes. She is A pretty girl though with a nice body but much better value out there. I paid $. 5 for a lame 30 min massage and HJ.

Raoul Duke
07-15-20, 21:24
Had my appointment with her and I won't repeat. Massage was decent, but wasn't sensual at all, there was also no teasing. On the flip she wasn't nude, and wouldn't take her sports bra off. I asked if she could take it off and she says "next time, I just got off work and need to shower". She did let me roam my hands around her ass while giving a go on the flip but that was all. Didn't even a bring a hot towel to clean off, she just handed me a hand towel and had to cleanup myself.

The massage was rushed I scheduled a half hour appointment and had me out in 20 minutes. She is A pretty girl though with a nice body but much better value out there. I paid $. 5 for a lame 30 min massage and HJ.I scheduled with her a while back, but the session didn't take place. We agreed on a time an hour later, I headed down to her place and called when I arrived. No answer. I text her and notice a text from her asking if I'm on my way. Given that I spoke with her an hour prior to our scheduled time, I have no idea why she was questioning me. Given that I was driving on the expressway with the music on, I didn't hear the text. Long story short, she was still at the gym when I arrived at her place and told me she couldn't make it home for 45 minutes. I declined, drove home and never contacted her again.

NiteWolf
07-15-20, 22:43

If you want time with someone young, hot, and with extra menu choices, you're better off going somewhere else. If you want a decently-priced actual massage and L1, give her a try.Can you inbox me her number, I been wanting to see her.

PhillipK1
07-16-20, 15:10
I always make it clear up front what we will be doing together and she is quite willing. Yes, nice massage, and all levels available. She enjoys L3. Just curious how do you know she doesn't see black or Asian men?She said so twice: By text and in person. She didn't explain why, and to be frank, I didn't want to deal with her limited English to figure out the details.

ChgSpaMan
07-16-20, 17:33
Can you inbox me her number, I been wanting to see her.Is in body rubs section of adultsearch.

ADAvet101
07-16-20, 22:09
Noticed there are a couple of new girls at CLM. Audrey and Milani. Has anyone seen them yet?

Vanilla Lover
07-16-20, 23:59
Noticed there are a couple of new girls at CLM. Audrey and Milani. Has anyone seen them yet?I'm planning on seeing Audrey. Our schedules haven't lined up yet.

OrdLover
07-17-20, 00:53
She said so twice: By text and in person. She didn't explain why, and to be frank, I didn't want to deal with her limited English to figure out the details.So that why I can't see her.

NiteWolf
07-17-20, 01:22
Is in body rubs section of adultsearch.I called and text her. She has not respond back yet.

SGlider
07-17-20, 12:13
https://chicago.rubratings.com/179212

Anyone ever hit this place up in Wauconda. I drive past here all the time, and while I'm betting the girls are not as young and pretty as in the ad, just wondering if it's even close and worth a trip.

Thanks.

WoodWorker9
07-17-20, 12:18
Any reports on them? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3142763.

Their phone number seems to pull up several different ads in the google search.

WoodWorker9
07-17-20, 12:31
Pre-Quarantine, was at SXL. There was an older lady at the counter (I've seen a few of you talk about her). She took me to a room and I asked if there was anyone else available for giving a massage, she said she was the only one. I was hoping the other lady (I forget her name but she's been mentioned here before. Younger and slimmer) was there but she wasn't. Massage was ok. On the flip asked if I wanted L1 or L2. Opted for L2. BBBJ wasn't bad. Her mouth was soft, so couldn't be mad at that. I like a little more suction but it definitely wasn't bad. She took the load like a champ.

Also visited Ozone for the first time, there were 3 girls there. 2 Asian and 1 black. All of them were pretty, one of them was a little chubby. I drew the black girl. She gave a really good massage but no teasing, no extras on the flip. I was disappointed as I've heard some good things about Ozone. At least I got a good massage though. My guess is they gave me the black girl because I'm black? LOL. Either way, if I do go again, definitely requesting one of the asian chicks.

HappyJack42
07-17-20, 17:37
https://chicago.rubratings.com/179212

Anyone ever hit this place up in Wauconda. I drive past here all the time, and while I'm betting the girls are not as young and pretty as in the ad, just wondering if it's even close and worth a trip.

Thanks.Check out the Waukegan / Gurnee Thread. I just posted a review the other day for Wellness. If you do visit there is a good chance you'll leave happy but it won't be because you spent time with anyone young and hot.

Big Waffle
07-17-20, 18:22
Any reviews of aol in logan square? I love latinas. Couldn't find anything with the search function. I've only been to Zeus for latina action. Seniors pm me.

Mac20
07-17-20, 19:36
With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?

WoodWorker9
07-18-20, 01:23
This one looks promising for a HE and a quality massage. Found her on massageanywhere.com. Anyone try? I might take one for the team this weekend and see how it goes. https://chicago.rubratings.com/65751.

Jadedone
07-18-20, 08:09
With so many stores no longer accepting cash, are Chicago-area AMPs still accepting cash?Yes they are.

Chicago3924
07-18-20, 14:37
Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.She's still at it. Her number is 312-XXX-8355.

https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/chicago/312-945-8/1/1019993

Sempisan
07-18-20, 14:43
Went to SXL again, haven't been there since COVID started. Was able to pay in cash, but I always do CC for massage and cash for everything else. Went pretty standard, opted for nude BJ for 140. Ended up with 69. Good times.

Casper27
07-18-20, 15:18
Pre-Quarantine, was at SXL. There was an older lady at the counter (I've seen a few of you talk about her). She took me to a room and I asked if there was anyone else available for giving a massage, she said she was the only one. I was hoping the other lady (I forget her name but she's been mentioned here before. Younger and slimmer) was there but she wasn't. Massage was ok. On the flip asked if I wanted L1 or L2. Opted for L2. BBBJ wasn't bad. Her mouth was soft, so couldn't be mad at that. I like a little more suction but it definitely wasn't bad. She took the load like a champ.

Also visited Ozone for the first time, there were 3 girls there. 2 Asian and 1 black. All of them were pretty, one of them was a little chubby. I drew the black girl. She gave a really good massage but no teasing, no extras on the flip. I was disappointed as I've heard some good things about Ozone. At least I got a good massage though. My guess is they gave me the black girl because I'm black? LOL. Either way, if I do go again, definitely requesting one of the asian chicks.I haven't been back in a while and hate going in blind. The last time I was there I saw a Thai woman. Good massage skills and ended with her on the table FS, average face but nice petite body. Did you get a name for the black woman? I went to 2 other places and sunkiss, all bad massage sessions.

Lifter312
07-18-20, 15:27
Any reviews of aol in logan square? I love latinas. Couldn't find anything with the search function. I've only been to Zeus for latina action. Seniors pm me.I have been to AOL in the past (honestly think it has been over a year) always was able to get FS for an upcharge typically I paid the house fee $60 and $150-$200 for FS depending on who is your provider. I will say that on Rubmaps a lot of Mongers complained that they couldn't get past the language barrier as they favor Spanish speaking clients. So hope you speak Spanish. I do and never had an issue.

Member #6131
07-18-20, 16:11
Went to Asian Paradise Spa got a deep tissue for. 8 was different from other deep tissue when the masseuse started using their knees while on the table. All was on the up and up. Just moved out here and looking for something like what I could find in schaumburg please PM if you would please it will help me my relocation. I'm kind of a fish out of water right now.

Chicago3924
07-18-20, 18:39
Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.Yup.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200711193730/https://bodyrubpage.com/chicago-massage/567468-bootylicious-latina-lt-3-312-945-8355

Chicago3924
07-18-20, 18:51
Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

https://web.archive.org/web/20200711193730/https://bodyrubpage.com/chicago-massage/567468-bootylicious-latina-lt-3-312-945-8355

Thanks.

JohnJohnson126
07-19-20, 20:16
So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.

Devj243
07-19-20, 20:43
So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.Sounds exciting and and risky, no judgement. Never been bare at a AMP but there was this one time I went to a regular was seeing for awhile, massage was done and then on the flip she asked to go on and I said yeah but FS. I thought I had protection but I forget it somewhere (dumb luck) then she said wait and left the room, came back with food saran wrap, was to horny to care so I said okay. Puts it on and it holds. For the most part, pretty much fished and got cleaned up. Weird Chinatown days.

NiteWolf
07-19-20, 22:42
Work off devon and milwaukee, anybody know any good AMP near there?

Bkmsw
07-20-20, 10:38
So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

B.

DLover64
07-20-20, 14:37
Work off devon and milwaukee, anybody know any good AMP near thereNorwood massage is there, Anna is a cute Polish girl massages well, no FS but close. Raquel is cute, FS available.

Roscoe23
07-20-20, 15:26
A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

B.WOW and I thought I was the only one that she did that with. Lmao.

Big Waffle
07-20-20, 19:34
I've never intentionally gone bare at any kind of AMP (or had the opportunity), but I've had the condom break or slip off on a few occasions. It's always upsetting when that happens, but that's a risk you have to be willing to take. Condoms are not silver bullets. If you're going to nut in the bag while inside the girl, make sure the condom is still intact before you engage in those final thrusts.

I do have an independent girl I always go bare full service with. It's not wise, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop, and start wearing protection. But when the little head takes control it wants that raw action. I hope I haven't caught anything, need to get tested soon. It's a risky hobby amigos. Sometimes I really wish I could quit it!

NiteWolf
07-21-20, 00:24
Norwood massage is there, Anna is a cute Polish girl massages well, no FS but close. Raquel is cute, FS available.Awesome. Is that name? Or can you pm the address? I appreciate it.

NiteWolf
07-21-20, 00:33
Well I remember one time. I visit an AMP in Lombard off Roosevelt rd. I was in mood for some action. I forgot who was my MT, it was 40 ish Chinese lady. She gave me a nice massage, on the flip she had my soldier at full attention. Well I was not thinking correctly, she guide me in raw. I love skin on skin contact just like next person. Let me tell you this, next morning. I went to use the bath, it was like pissing fire. By the end of day I notice I had caught something. Well I had made an appointment with the doctor and the test came back positive. She had gave a me something. I was MAD at myself, and her. I stay way from the hoppy for almost year and half. Because of that BS. Ever since then I always wear a condom. As much as I don't like wearing one. I have to do it. So my advise is, if you don't like playing Russian roulette. Wear a condom in this hobby!

Datsurman
07-21-20, 07:56
These are different times buddy. Gone are the days where pros had drastically higher body counts than civilians. The cute girl next door that you feel totally comfortable going bare with because she's a "good girl" has banged half the football team and basketball team in college and is keeping a steady diet of random dudes off of tinder and bumble. If I were you I would go in the other direction. If she's a regular you want to keep, tell her you want her to get tested regularly and you'll pay for it. It's a win-win for both of you.

I've never intentionally gone bare at any kind of AMP (or had the opportunity), but I've had the condom break or slip off on a few occasions. It's always upsetting when that happens, but that's a risk you have to be willing to take. Condoms are not silver bullets. If you're going to nut in the bag while inside the girl, make sure the condom is still intact before you engage in those final thrusts.

I do have an independent girl I always go bare full service with. It's not wise, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop, and start wearing protection. But when the little head takes control it wants that raw action. I hope I haven't caught anything, need to get tested soon. It's a risky hobby amigos. Sometimes I really wish I could quit it!

Ron M
07-21-20, 10:10
If she's a regular you want to keep, tell her you want her to get tested regularly and you'll pay for it. It's a win-win for both of you.You think she might be suspicious about you paying for her test? She's probably seeing other guys bare besides you. This may not guarantee a clean play session for you. If she does agree to get tested on your dime make sure you pay in cash. You don't want the wife to see the credit card bill in the mail.

Eddinger
07-21-20, 10:29
It happens. The first time I went to Latina princess I got a fucking stunner and that's a weird place but the massage as good and I was rubbing her pussy through her pants and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I said everything but didn't have a rubber so we settled on nude BJ and HJ and then I was eating her pussy and she went wild I had fingers in both holes and she was so sweaty and fucking my hand and mouth and then I went up to get blown but she pulled me in her pussy and we just fucked for a while moving between her puss and her ass until I came inside her. Was insane. She just laid there panting for a while catching breath and we DFK for a while and then she just started laughing at what happened and got super red and embarrassed and we cleaned up and I left. So. Sometimes weird things happen. Other times its more normal and I've just gone to the same chick and after a few sessions ask to fuck and she just said no to cum in her. Which for years I didn't until one time we were plowing and I said, let me cum in you and she just nodded so. Been filling her up since. But covid freaks me out so I haven't seen anyone since March now.

So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.

AngelBravo
07-21-20, 12:50

I do have an independent girl I always go bare full service with. It's not wise, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop, and start wearing protection. But when the little head takes control it wants that raw action. I hope I haven't caught anything, need to get tested soon. It's a risky hobby amigos. Sometimes I really wish I could quit it!I don't need to tell you how risky that is, it's just a matter of time if it hasn't happened already that you are going to catch something. For your own safety I urge you to please consider your safety, there is no hobby or sexual gratification worth your health.

RickSomething
07-22-20, 04:54
Since Covid I've changed my habits. Tried a few new spots to try better massage and less risk. A place called Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago a little West of Rush. Place is in the basement but does great quality Thai massage. After one visit with a 40 ish gal named Needo or Needa, got a nice finish after a very relaxing session. It needed $60 to get it done.

I saw a much younger and thinner Thai chick named Grace the next time around. Better massage and allowed some ass play although at first seemed put off. After $100 (90 minutes of a damn good Thai massage), she allowed more on the next visit. No way will she ever get naked or anything but quality and playing around works for me. Sexy Thai girl is good stuff for me.

Boredaf22
07-22-20, 15:56
Rode the Dragon on Milwaukee over the winter. The first time I went to this place, it was thinking it was an actual massage parlor, as I had some muscle soreness. I realized it was an EMP pretty quickly though, but I still kept it clean the first visit. It wasn't until I was bored and horny one day that I decided to go back purely for the extras. I remembered the girl as being kind of cute and relatively young, after all. Sure enough, my original hunch was correct and I got a nice handy on the flip. I asked if I could get some head but apparently the only thing on the menu is a HE. She popped her tits out for me to play with as she finished me off though. Got what I paid for, but was disappointed in the lack of menu options.

Dave Dewers
07-23-20, 14:21
I've been in here twice, I think. Front looks like a fancy laser surgery place. Both times I lost my nerve before I saw anyone. Doesn't look like any AMP I've been to.

HanginBalls
07-23-20, 18:53
So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.Seen her a half dozen times with just L!. Next time she climbs aboard and "Wham" I'm in her raw!! Before I thought about protection she came (only took a few minutes)! She slid off and resumed L1. Afterwards, she asks me if I "f*ck her again" and slips me her cell number. Been seeing her several months now! Her cooking skills are commensurate to her bedroom skills! Plus, it's been easier on the wallet! Though, I am considered her "house b*tch now" Lmao.

OPIllini
07-23-20, 20:41
Since the parlors reopened I've gone to Mercy's main location in Chinatown twice. Both times I was with Ivy, a small, middle-aged lady. No HE either time, but during the second visit last week, she allowed me to touch and rub her calves and thighs. Just doing that aroused me, and while I know given the way the place is set up (short curtains instead of doors and walls that don't go up to the ceiling) a HE is unlikely, I'm going back this weekend to see her, and you never know.

Yoyomados
07-23-20, 22:27
I've been in here twice, I think. Front looks like a fancy laser surgery place. Both times I lost my nerve before I saw anyone. Doesn't look like any AMP I've been to.Same here. I've read that it has Europeans working mp but unless there's a different door to go in it looks like a legit business.

AngelBravo
07-23-20, 22:55
Since Covid I've changed my habits. Tried a few new spots to try better massage and less risk. A place called Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago a little West of Rush. Place is in the basement but does great quality Thai massage. After one visit with a 40 ish gal named Needo or Needa, got a nice finish after a very relaxing session. It needed $60 to get it done.

I saw a much younger and thinner Thai chick named Grace the next time around. Better massage and allowed some ass play although at first seemed put off. After $100 (90 minutes of a damn good Thai massage), she allowed more on the next visit. No way will she ever get naked or anything but quality and playing around works for me. Sexy Thai girl is good stuff for me.I went to this place because I wanted a genuine massage and it definitely delivered. I also got Grace she is young and skinny (About 27 Yrs old) face is average but she was very sweet and she has very strong hands for a true massage. I didn't bother with ass play as I was enjoying the massage too much but would highly recommend this place for anyone seeing an amazing massage for an hour.

SideTalker
07-24-20, 11:12
Hello all,

Been trying to reach west river spa for weeks. Its open according to google maps, but nobody is picking up. Anyone been there recently? Helen was always a good time.

Thanks.

BA4114
07-24-20, 11:50
Anyone have any info on these ladies? All the ads seem similar in terms of location, and I'm thinking it's a new shared spot. Going to TOFTT soon, but thought I'd check to see if there is any intel out there. Thanks and PM is fine.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/181399

https://chicago.rubratings.com/183972

https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036

Fit312
07-24-20, 15:49
Hello all,

Been trying to reach west river spa for weeks. Its open according to google maps, but nobody is picking up. Anyone been there recently? Helen was always a good time.

Thanks.It was reopened, but I haven't seen it open for a couple of weeks.

HakunaMatata
07-24-20, 17:34
Does anyone have any information regarding current lineup, been there a while back and had massage by lady in her late forties.

Sempisan
07-24-20, 19:04
Anyone have any info on these ladies? All the ads seem similar in terms of location, and I'm thinking it's a new shared spot. Going to TOFTT soon, but thought I'd check to see if there is any intel out there. Thanks and PM is fine.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036Definitely let us know, sounds interesting.

GWheaton
07-24-20, 19:40

https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036The first one and last one look like girls from SA.

Wood Street
07-24-20, 22:59
A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

B.Lucy would always offer FS or CBJ to me and a few other guys on this board that I know. I guess it always comes down to who they feel comfortable with. I would never risk BB with any of these ladies. They are too high volume.

AngelBravo
07-25-20, 00:58
Hello Gents,

I recently had a wonderful experience with Giselle from this ad.

https://chicago.rubratings.com/159492#provider.

I want to start by saying that in my reviews I never sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is and I have a very high bar on the attractiveness scale since I'm young and good looking myself.

My experience with Giselle was so very different and wonderful in comparison to any other provider I had visited before. On top of the fact that she's a solid 9 in the face and 8 1/2 on the body, is that she's quite the intellectual. She's a legitimate graduate student / scientist.

I honestly felt like I was getting a massage from someone who shouldn't be doing this for a living, she doesn't come across as someone broken, lost, mechanical, nor hating her job. You can tell she genuinely attempts at being nice and connects with people. She will feel like your neighbor or that girl in college that you think is hot and will actually get naked and give you a massage.

Giselle being such a gorgeous woman, and would be many men's dreams does have some limitations in her menu however. She still highly respects herself so don't expect anything besides L1, mutual massaging, caressing and a overall super cool chick. If you are OK with these are your only options you are going to have an amazing time and if not my ATF for simply L1 and great company.

To describe her physical appearance better, she is a White Blonde American student, looks around 25 years old. Her face is gorgeous with blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She has super cute B size Breasts that are very light colored and innocent looking, weighs about 120-125, has a nice thin frame and nice butt. I would have given her a solid 9 or 10 on the body if her stomach was a bit more toned and ass more perky. Don't get me wrong she's not fat at all, but as I said my attractiveness scale is very high and if she just put on some nice abs and did more sit-ups that body would be perfect. In either case I promise you, you won't complain at all.

What I also found interesting and wonderful about her L1 massage is that she really gets into it. I swear she was almost massaging it to the tune of the music and really made it feel majestic and exotic. She was fully nude when she did this for me, and I got some nice ass play, massage play but I did notice that FIV was not allowed. As I said she has a very high regard for herself and I respect that considering she's unlike any other provider I've ever met before.

I did speak with her about how difficult it was getting a hold of her and it seems she used to go through a booker and they where really screwing her of potential clients. She confirmed that the best number to reach her at is the add I posted, she has her own apartment downtown and parking is vast and plenty on her street. Please note she works only Wednesday through Sunday as she is still in classes the other days.

I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.

TheWimp
07-25-20, 07:04
Same here. I've read that it has Europeans working mp but unless there's a different door to go in it looks like a legit business.Go in and walk all the way to the back. Anna the owner of Norwood Massage is there. The usual practice is to call the norwood number, book an appointment, then at time of appt, go through front door and walk to back table. If anyone at front desk asks you a question (they won't), say you booked a massage appt.

GWheaton
07-25-20, 10:26
Hello Gents,

I want to start by saying that in my reviews I never sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is and I have a very high bar on the attractiveness scale since I'm young and good looking myself.

My experience with Giselle was so very different and wonderful in comparison to any other provider I had visited before. On top of the fact that she's a solid 9 in the face and 8 1/2 on the body, is that she's quite the intellectual. She's a legitimate graduate student / scientist.

I honestly felt like I was getting a massage from someone who shouldn't be doing this for a living, she doesn't come across as someone broken, lost, mechanical, nor hating her job. You can tell she genuinely attempts at being nice and connects with people. She will feel like your neighbor or that girl in college that you think is hot and will actually get naked and give you a massage.

Giselle being such a gorgeous woman, and would be many men's dreams does have some limitations in her menu however. She still highly respects herself so don't expect anything besides L1, mutual massaging, caressing and a overall super cool chick. If you are OK with these are your only options you are going to have an amazing time and if not my ATF for simply L1 and great company.

To describe her physical appearance better, she is a White Blonde American student, looks around 25 years old. Her face is gorgeous with blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She has super cute B size Breasts that are very light colored and innocent looking, weighs about 120-125, has a nice thin frame and nice butt. I would have given her a solid 9 or 10 on the body if her stomach was a bit more toned and ass more perky. Don't get me wrong she's not fat at all, but as I said my attractiveness scale is very high and if she just put on some nice abs and did more sit-ups that body would be perfect. In either case I promise you, you won't complain at all.

What I also found interesting and wonderful about her L1 massage is that she really gets into it. I swear she was almost massaging it to the tune of the music and really made it feel majestic and exotic. She was fully nude when she did this for me, and I got some nice ass play, massage play but I did notice that FIV was not allowed. As I said she has a very high regard for herself and I respect that considering she's unlike any other provider I've ever met before.

I did speak with her about how difficult it was getting a hold of her and it seems she used to go through a booker and they where really screwing her of potential clients. She confirmed that the best number to reach her at is the add I posted, she has her own apartment downtown and parking is vast and plenty on her street. Please note she works only Wednesday through Sunday as she is still in classes the other days.

I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.Just to be clear. Are we talking about a $180 30 minute hand job?

AngelBravo
07-25-20, 11:14
Just to be clear. Are we talking about a $180 30 minute hand job?No, I paid $2 for a fully nude massage for an hour. We actually went over about 15-20 minutes because we spent a good portion talking and connecting and she didn't clock watch me or rush me at all. She just said oh, we are way over my apologies let's finish up as I have another appointment in 30 minutes.

PhillipK1
07-25-20, 11:39
After several tries, I finally got through to CLM and had a visit with Zoey. Definitely worth the wait for me.

PROS:

- Zoey is gorgeous (if you like spinners with small tits) with that sexy alt look: Tattoos everywhere, purple hair, piercings, etc.

- Location was in a good neighborhood and parking was easy. Apt was clean.

- She's very fun to talk to and has a good personality. We chatted a bit before and during, and it always felt natural and easy.

- The massage was a real massage (not just running a hand across your back for 5 min). Probably lasted about 30-40 min and felt good.

- L1 finish was very nice. I was very happy and she cleaned me up gently afterwards.

- Did some roaming and got to play with her tits.

- No upsells. Cost was exactly as listed on the CLM site.

CONS:

- Nuru upgrade not worth it. All I got was some tits pressed into my back a few times.

- As others have said here, L1 is the only item on the menu.

- Booty shorts stayed on, so I got the message and roamed elsewhere.

I definitely will repeat, but that's because 1) I have a thing for tight Asians and 2) all I typically want is L1.

Pau Ford
07-25-20, 12:17
I used to see Giselle somewhat regularly 5 or so years ago. She's been at it a long time with this same agency. Was a nice session back then sounds like she still is doing good things. Usually just went with the 30 minute session since 1 hour sessions were rarely much longer than 30 minutes anyway (at least then it wasn't maybe its changed). They had some nice girls there back in the day. A Columbian brunette I think her name was Sophie was a gem but she left town several years ago.

Hello Gents,

I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.

SideTalker
07-25-20, 13:43
I used to see Giselle somewhat regularly 5 or so years ago. She's been at it a long time with this same agency. Was a nice session back then sounds like she still is doing good things. Usually just went with the 30 minute session since 1 hour sessions were rarely much longer than 30 minutes anyway (at least then it wasn't maybe its changed). They had some nice girls there back in the day. A Columbian brunette I think her name was Sophie was a gem but she left town several years ago.So this is the Giselle from Bodyrubs? Yeah she is gorgeous and sensual. Haven't seen her in years but maybe I should indulge again.

Seconded on Sophya. ATF.