PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

IdiotBoy
05-29-15, 12:24
Not sure if the spa closed or not, but Anna and Sarah are no longer there and I have been told by a very reliable source that one of the workers (not Anna or Sarah) was busted by our loving uncle.

Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.

genuis8
05-29-15, 14:32
Not sure if the spa closed or not, but Anna and Sarah are no longer there and I have been told by a very reliable source that one of the workers (not Anna or Sarah) was busted by our loving uncle.

Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.I got a massage there sometime last week. A tall MT called Cici. Massage skills very good, almost on par with Sarah. Will be returning.

ProsPro
05-29-15, 16:36
Thought this might be useful. You know how that song goes "I got the feeling someone is watching me". Here is tge link. BE CAREFUL GUYS. http://www.centersquarejournal.com/news/customer-reviews-say-sexual-favors-allegedly-offered-in-neighborhood-massage-parlors.

ReadyForRub
05-29-15, 16:55
I'll be sure to come back and tell them Rubby sent me! Since your are such a breath of knowledge on local pricing structure and culture, why don't you illuminate us to what you feel is a fair amount to tip?

.40 for just a yank

.60 for a yank with roaming and a good massage.

.80 for bj

$ for bj, daty/69, roaming, etc.

$.20 to $.40, $ at my private stock for everything.

So with all due respect, not that you have shown any. Please explain what is proper up in Lake County. I'd love to hear it.Respect is earned, not bestowed.

40 HE with roaming and a good massage is the standard, basic sign of appreciation.

60 Above + Daty.

80 A new Hummer.

$ To dip your wick.

$+ Wick dipping in non-traditional places.

You don't buy any more by overpaying. Keep the hobby as reasonable as possible.

Halfa Nut
05-29-15, 17:12
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a massage therapist that's under 35, looks good and has a great personality to visit (outcall) me and my a gf? GF isn't at all bi, but she said she would still enjoy getting a sensual massage from a good looking woman that knew what she was doing. I got excited just picturing another good looking woman massaging her nice tits! Would be great if she also likes to be pleased but not necessary as long as she'll go topless and is super friendly (for my pleasure LOL).

Please PM if you can think of anyone fitting that description. Thanks.

Magooski
05-29-15, 22:46
Now was that so hard? You slammed me for paying what you feel is too much, but in all of your 70 some post did I see anything with pricing or cultural information. This place is for sharing information, not slamming other mongers. God bless you if you can get BJ and daty for 60 and FS for $. In the city and even south lands you would probably not get too far.

Respect is earned, not bestowed.

40 HE with roaming and a good massage is the standard, basic sign of appreciation.

60 Above + Daty.

80 A new Hummer.

$ To dip your wick.

$+ Wick dipping in non-traditional places.

You don't buy any more by overpaying. Keep the hobby as reasonable as possible.

ChineseDragon
05-29-15, 23:44
When I was there 2 weeks ago the AMP was much older than I wanted. The other Mt was just as old.

Basically, if it ain't closed, it's no longer worth going to as the only two worth seeing are no longer there.

Kellster
05-30-15, 00:37
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a massage therapist that's under 35, looks good and has a great personality to visit (outcall) me and my a gf? GF isn't at all bi, but she said she would still enjoy getting a sensual massage from a good looking woman that knew what she was doing. I got excited just picturing another good looking woman massaging her nice tits! Would be great if she also likes to be pleased but not necessary as long as she'll go topless and is super friendly (for my pleasure LOL).

Please PM if you can think of anyone fitting that description. Thanks.Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

The first is Samantha. She advertises with her boyfriend as a couple that swings. I doubt she's a CMT but she's pretty hot in her pics. She had two reviews on another site that were good for what that's worth.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mf-upscale-4-handed-massage-29/19151601

The other option is Jordan. She is pretty expensive, but has better rates for women. She has mixed reviews on the other site mainly because of her high price, is not a CMT, and a strict policy on very limited if any mutual touching. The positives are that she looks incredible and is supposedly pretty good at tantra. Both would cater to women which is why I mentioned them. Good luck!

http://zendeva.com/

Kellster
05-30-15, 00:41
Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

The first is Samantha. She advertises with her boyfriend as a couple that swings. I doubt she's a CMT but she's pretty hot in her pics. She had two reviews on another site that were good for what that's worth.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-mf-upscale-4-handed-massage-29/19151601

The other option is Jordan. She is pretty expensive, but has better rates for women. She has mixed reviews on the other site mainly because of her high price, is not a CMT, and a strict policy on very limited if any mutual touching. The positives are that she looks incredible and is supposedly pretty good at tantra. Both would cater to women which is why I mentioned them. Good luck!

http://zendeva.com/Forgot to mention that Jordan is not FS. She is adamant about that in her website. More might be available with Samantha, especially since they're into swinging with other couples.

Sleeker
05-30-15, 14:17
When I was there 2 weeks ago the AMP was much older than I wanted. The other Mt was just as old.That's really sad. NH was the only reliable place left in Chicago. Consistent high level of service, great massage, no haggling. Sarah was quite a girl. Sad to see if this place is going downhill.

I remain shocked that this place continues to operate where it does with a huge brunch place next door.

Whoever trained these girls did a great job!

Sjohns
05-30-15, 16:55
Thought this might be useful. You know how that song goes "I got the feeling someone is watching me". Here is tge link. BE CAREFUL GUYS. http://www.centersquarejournal.com/news/customer-reviews-say-sexual-favors-allegedly-offered-in-neighborhood-massage-parlors.Thanks but that is old news, over 2 and a half years ago. There are more current news releases out there if you dig a little deeper.

GotMilf
05-31-15, 05:54
Hmnn. Here are two possible options for you off the cuff. I've never seen either so you're on your own.

http://zendeva.com/LOL! I've met Samantha before. She was a stripper at a bachelor party I went to a couple years ago. I got a private lap dance from her. More was offered but I wasn't prepared to pay. She had a great body and looks exactly like her pics. She is definitely bi. She did a nice show with another girl.

ReadyForRub
05-31-15, 17:14
Now was that so hard? You slammed me for paying what you feel is too much, but in all of your 70 some post did I see anything with pricing or cultural information. This place is for sharing information, not slamming other mongers. God bless you if you can get BJ and daty for 60 and FS for $. In the city and even south lands you would probably not get too far.Please, read the response, slowly this time. You are still missing the pricing by function. Identifying poor purchasing programs is not "slamming". It's a critique.

JesusLovesMe
05-31-15, 20:57

http://zendeva.com/I've met Samantha before too, ha! It was a random, late night encounter after I responded to their ad on Facebook. I went over to their place, she came downstairs to greet me and took me up. I met her boyfriend / fiance and he has are the size of the Hulk but a good dude. We both had fun with her.

Lebruno
06-01-15, 00:39
Any experience with providers in the Chicago area that provide a true Nuru massage?

Some years ago I had a one of a kind Nuru massage experience in Canada. Apparently, its a popular spot for sensual Nuru massages. http://montrealnurumassage.com/masseues/.

In Canada, even FS is on the menu and could be had. However, in the Chicago area I haven't had any luck finding true Nuru providers.

If you know of genuine nuru providers pl. Let me know.

DaddyOne23
06-01-15, 10:50
I am interested in Nuru as well. I've had similar rubs from various providers but I hear the true Nuru is something to experience. I am in email contact with a NY provider who will be visiting and offers Nuru. I am still ascertaining if she offers the true experience (special mattress, real gel, etc) or just baby oil and a massage table / bed. I'll let you know what I find out (in a couple of weeks when she is in town).

Any experience with providers in the Chicago area that provide a true Nuru massage?

Some years ago I had a one of a kind Nuru massage experience in Canada. Apparently, its a popular spot for sensual Nuru massages. http://montrealnurumassage.com/masseues/.

In Canada, even FS is on the menu and could be had. However, in the Chicago area I haven't had any luck finding true Nuru providers.

If you know of genuine nuru providers pl. Let me know.

Lebruno
06-02-15, 00:54
I am interested in Nuru as well. I've had similar rubs from various providers but I hear the true Nuru is something to experience. I am in email contact with a NY provider who will be visiting and offers Nuru. I am still ascertaining if she offers the true experience (special mattress, real gel, etc) or just baby oil and a massage table / bed. I'll let you know what I find out (in a couple of weeks when she is in town).Yes! The jelly or oil they use in Nuru massage truly invigorates one's senses.

The body feels warmer with a tingling sensation and excitement. Thats the real deal.

Hope you are getting the real deal.

Xxxgrman
06-02-15, 12:28
Looking for a fun place to try out while I am in town. If you could only hit one place while you are in town. (on a Sunday night say 7 pm) what one would you use? Also remember I do not know the area so give me a little help as who I should ask to see and where the place would be at. Thanks from a out of towner.

Aplayfulone
06-03-15, 00:36
Troubling visit to the location on Elston. The masseuse was young and attractive, which was a nice surprise. The massage itself was not great. She attempted a firm massage with a fair amount of teasing, but the massage was not great. After the flip, she rejected my suggestions for how to end the massage, so I said to just go ahead and finish the the massage. Afterwards she asked for a tip. I stated that I had paid $65 for the massage. She was adamant that she receive a $20 tip for the massage. I replied that since I did not receive the massage that I wanted, that I was not going to leave a tip. That I had paid the $65 for the massage. She then informed me that she does not receive any cut from the $65 fee, that it all goes to the owner, and that the only money that she earns is from tips. She was pretty convincing, so I gave in and gave her the $20 tip.

As some of you may know, the NYTimes ran a story on nail salon workers in NYC a couple of weeks ago and uncovered that many nail salon workers were not paid any sort of wage and that many did not make any more than $10 per day. I had assumed that the women at these massage places received a $30 cut from a $65 fee for the massage. But now I wonder if that is always the case. From what I could tell, the masseuse was telling the truth. She was awfully upset at the possibility of not receiving a tip. Perhaps when there are any doubts that a massage establishment is improperly treating its workers, that can be mentioned on this site. I certainly will not visit this establishment again and would not want to visit any establishment that is not giving at least around half of the cut of the massage fee to its workers.

Mannheim
06-03-15, 05:03
Perhaps when there are any doubts that a massage establishment is improperly treating its workers, that can be mentioned on this site. I certainly will not visit this establishment again and would not want to visit any establishment that is not giving at least around half of the cut of the massage fee to its workers.So pretty much you will not be visiting any Asian massage parlors anylonger. I would say 95% are in scenario you just explained with the no wages coming from the house. Keep money from the house? That's a good one. They don't even get to keep most of their tips. Did you forget most of these women are trafficked here? Naw maybe they're just nymphos who like selling themselves repeatedly for peanuts. Remove the blinders, you shouldn't have to see a news special on your specific place to figure out what is going on.

Just think about the cash flow, this is no honest business. Knowing the traffic at some of these places, if girls were allowed to just say keep all their tips, they could be rolling in 5-600 $ a day easily. Whats that about a qtr million a year in cash? Be like you and me pulling in a half mil on paper.

Steveoru
06-03-15, 08:47
Where is the best chance to get Tuma or a rimjob I'm visiting and help would be major thank you.

Miamiat
06-03-15, 16:12
So pretty much you will not be visiting any Asian massage parlors anylonger. I would say 95% are in scenario you just explained with the no wages coming from the house. Keep money from the house? That's a good one. They don't even get to keep most of their tips. Did you forget most of these women are trafficked here? Naw maybe they're just nymphos who like selling themselves repeatedly for peanuts. Remove the blinders, you shouldn't have to see a news special on your specific place to figure out what is going on.

Just think about the cash flow, this is no honest business. Knowing the traffic at some of these places, if girls were allowed to just say keep all their tips, they could be rolling in 5-600 $ a day easily. Whats that about a qtr million a year in cash? Be like you and me pulling in a half mil on paper.I am not an expert on this topic, but I do know a number of providers fairly well, and every single one of them keeps 100% of their tips. In addition, they do get a cut of the house fee. Perhaps newer workers aren't treated this way, or maybe I just frequent the more normal visible places?

And more than a few of them make pretty good money (they certainly deserve every penny of it IMHO).

Tripps
06-03-15, 16:19

If you know of genuine nuru providers pl. Let me know.Go figure.

I've been there too. Had a great time but honestly can say that I did not enjoy the nuru gel. It's water based and had a dramatic cooling effect on your skin once applied. And they even heat the stuff up there.

I don't know if anyone in Chicago is using the real stuff but I'd prefer body to body with oil over the gel anyways.

JamesTChicago
06-03-15, 23:39
So I posted awhile back saying I was going to post soon with all my experiences since the hobby began for me last summer and I thought I was going to get around to it sinner but I didn't. Anyway, here we go.

#1: went to a place in a small 3-4 story building off North avenue in Northlake and go figure on the north side of the street. I may not have done enough research before my first attempt last summer, but needless to say "we are professional massage place" after I asked at the end. Based on how they were acting and from my experience now, I think extras are provided. I was just not experienced enough. Unfortunately I no longer in the area for me to find out.

#2: I do more research thanks to all you helpful gentleman and BP. I'm feeling confident and head to Lux. TS goes as well as I think it can. The first place didn't have one as far as a I know. I give tough a little of this unattractive woman and on the flip move her hand a little and nothing comes of it. I ask and no go. This is just about a week or two after my first try so I am very disappointed and leave.

#3: back to Lux, I'm thinking OK maybe they need to recognize me. I'm doing everything right I'm thinking. Get a different woman this time average at best looks. Early 40's give the same motions during the massage as before and again a no go. I'm asked if I am an uncle I laught and say no. She believes me and explains some things for all you new hobbies.

A) I'm in my late 20's and she says I was dressed too nice and that I looked like an uncle. I had khakis and tucked in dress shirt. Maybe it was the sunglasses? She said I was too smooth as well which I found odd since I was pretty nervous.

B) she said that I should have hung my clothes on the hooks because when I am getting a TS someone pats them down for recording devices and because I left my clothes on the ground and stuffed things from my pocket in my shoes I was not trust worthy. I didn't even see any hooks, so now I always check! There always has been since then.

I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee in Avondale, another place on Milw, Zen, Sky and Yun. Thanks for listening and please exclude typos. I'm on my phone.

JamesTChicago
06-03-15, 23:46
So I posted awhile back saying I was going to post soon with all my experiences since the hobby began for me last summer and I thought I was going to get around to it sinner but I didn't. Anyway, here we go.

#1: went to a place in a small 3-4 story building off North avenue in Northlake and go figure on the north side of the street. I may not have done enough research before my first attempt last summer, but needless to say "we are professional massage place" after I asked at the end. Based on how they were acting and from my experience now, I think extras are provided. I was just not experienced enough. Unfortunately I no longer in the area for me to find out.

#2: I do more research thanks to all you helpful gentleman and BP. I'm feeling confident and head to Lux. TS goes as well as I think it can. The first place didn't have one as far as a I know. I give tough a little of this unattractive woman and on the flip move her hand a little and nothing comes of it. I ask and no go. This is just about a week or two after my first try so I am very disappointed and leave.

#3: back to Lux, I'm thinking OK maybe they need to recognize me. I'm doing everything right I'm thinking. Get a different woman this time average at best looks. Early 40's give the same motions during the massage as before and again a no go. I'm asked if I am an uncle I laught and say no. She believes me and explains some things for all you new hobbies.

A) I'm in my late 20's and she says I was dressed too nice and that I looked like an uncle. I had khakis and tucked in dress shirt. Maybe it was the sunglasses? She said I was too smooth as well which I found odd since I was pretty nervous.

B) she said that I should have hung my clothes on the hooks because when I am getting a TS someone pats them down for recording devices and because I left my clothes on the ground and stuffed things from my pocket in my shoes I was not trust worthy. I didn't even see any hooks, so now I always check! There always has been since then.

I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee, another on Milw, Zen, Lux, CVS and Yun.

JamesTChicago
06-04-15, 00:49

I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee, another on Milw, Zen, Lux, CVS and Yun.Sorry for the double post. Not sure how that happened. Anyway, I meant Zeus, not zen.

Wood Street
06-04-15, 02:48

I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee, another on Milw, Zen, Lux, CVS and Yun.There is a lot of info here for newbies on how to give the signals needed to get offered special menus. I read up on it years ago and was successful after my visit to an AMP on Archer that offered acupuncture treatment (now closed). Here are a few basic steps that I believe should always be followed.

1. Always get completely nude right away and don't be shy. If they notice you cover up they will assume you are LEO.

2. After you arrive most likely they will ask you right away if you have been there. Always say yes and try to read up on that spa to know a name of a therapist that works there. I try to find a therapist name of a post months back to make sure I don't get caught up in the lie. Get her name right after so you know it for the next visit.

3. When you undress and head over for a table shower never take your clothes with you. Most spas will have a small pouch you can but your valuables in and take with. If you don't see it ask for it. Leave the clothes.

4. At the table shower you lay on your stomach and give her easy access to the boys when she is in that area. Spread your legs or lift your butt. She will pick up on your body language and most likely tease heavily.

5. Never cover yourself with a towel before she walks into your room. When you are back in the room and she starts the massage pull the same move that you did in the shower and give access. She will most likely brush them often. Never cover yourself with a towel before she walks in.

6. During the massage or after the flip slowly start to caress her body. I go for the waist and touchas while she massages by chest or stomach. Give her a smile so she knows what you are really there for. They pick up on this right away.

7. Hopefully by this point she will get right to it with no tip negotiating but if she does hold your ground. Go in knowing how much you are willing to spend and if she goes above and beyond after it is up to you to give her a little more. She will remember you the next time around.

Just a basic step explanation and I am sure I left some tips out but that is what the forum is for. If you strike out with these steps then most likely that provider does not have a menu to offer. You can move on or try again. I usually move on.

-Wood Street.

Mannheim
06-04-15, 04:53
I am not an expert on this topic, but I do know a number of providers fairly well, and every single one of them keeps 100% of their tips. In addition, they do get a cut of the house fee. Perhaps newer workers aren't treated this way, or maybe I just frequent the more normal visible places?

And more than a few of them make pretty good money (they certainly deserve every penny of it IMHO).Ahhhh the ol Knight in Shining Armor who knows his MT ' S better than the rest. Lot of these Knights on the forum, especially in the provider threads. Hey, I bet they tell you everything you would like to hear. Only kidding.

I'm talking asain AMPs, specifically korean. The places I like to visit where the girls are different every few months. For god sake most of them live the in parlor or in an apartment with a dozen other girls.

Bob521
06-04-15, 12:31
MP's run quite a range from legit places with US citizens, to illigit places with undocumented (or worse) workers. So the economic package can also vary quite considerably. The deals seem to vary by ethnicity also. I am helping a couple friends set up their own businesses, (technical advice / not cash). But they are all Chinese women. So my knowledge base is skewed. I also know first hand how difficult it can be to get a license and zoning for a shop. I've talked to real estate and zoning people. They are very cautious, to say the least. All of this affects the way an owner sets up the business, especially if it is a retail storefront. Also the women range from licensed MTs to just regular women with a couple days' training. I knew one who was sent from China to the US to pay off her husband's gambling debts. I estimate that most legit and semi-legit (ie places that offer extras to regulars) places give a share of the house fee to the worker. Usually around 50%. I learned this from both owners and MTs. This is mostly to keep them loyal to the owner. Not a sense of morality. The girl has very little incentive to go offsite with you unless she gets the "usual" tip plus about 50% of the house fee she would otherwise have gotten. No-tel cost (say $40) is about half the door fee anyway. But the girls in the apartments, or who live at the spa, don't speak English, probably get a much much worse deal. Tips only is certainly possible. But for the girls with "papers" these girls I know drive better cars than I do, so they can certainly do ok financially. I get legit massages a couple times a week. So it is perfectly customary to tip, assuming she really does provide a decent massage. $10-$20 for an hour would be reasonable. So on the tip question, It is quite possible your girl was lying about getting no share of the door fee. I bet she gets a cut. Anyway, if she shorts you on the time, or clearly misleads you then, yeah $0 is appropriate.

I am not an expert on this topic, but I do know a number of providers fairly well, and every single one of them keeps 100% of their tips. In addition, they do get a cut of the house fee. Perhaps newer workers aren't treated this way, or maybe I just frequent the more normal visible places?

And more than a few of them make pretty good money (they certainly deserve every penny of it IMHO).

Bob521
06-04-15, 12:53
To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.

I hope I've helped some, but probably not. This is a long post so I will separate the rest of my experiences. Stay tuned for a very little known place on Milwaukee, another on Milw, Zen, Lux, CVS and Yun.

Bob521
06-04-15, 13:32
To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.

DrDerrick
06-04-15, 14:00
I have been seeing a lot of girls lately but I had to just mention "Yanni". She is a very sweet and kind Latin Lady from Mexico. Her English is pretty good, but her Spanish is great. She works out of a cozy little space in UK Village. We started out with some smiles and mutual massages and then we got real hot and heavy into to GFE and I will admit it was like a freakin love scene. She is a very sensual and passionate woman that is very affectionate and open minded. $$ will be plenty to have a wonderful experience with her. I will be posting a few more of my romps here, but she is bringing the Latin Heat just the way I like it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-beauty-latin-heat-capivating-yanni-mexican-sweetheart-intoxicating/14107017

JamesTChicago
06-04-15, 14:28
To stay in business these folks need to be trained profilers. I am sure the sunglasses gave them the heebie jeebies! That and the squad car will definitely make them nervous. But seriously, consider building a rapport with a couple places. Get to know them. Once you get a sense of the routine, you can transfer that knowledge to other places. Now that you know they search your clothes, leave your valuables elsewhere. Bring at least $200 in cash. (Door + Tip) so they know you are prepared to do well. Bring condoms. It sends a clear message to them as to why you are here. Avoid the towel. (They are usually re-used anyway). Hug the MS and the MT when you meet them. Introduce yourself. Be friendly. Never ever talk money. Personally, I skip the shower and undress right in front of them. If they ask what kind of massage, they mean hard or soft. IF they ask, then say start hard and finish soft. When they ask, I also ask what kind of massage they like. They usually like hard. Then offer to show them. They get on the table. You massage over the clothes. Then raise the shirt, asking permission. They love foot massages as well. Anyway, they often allow you to remove everything. But that time, it is pretty clear you will have a nice day. For what it's worth, some of these women really enjoy sex, (but not giving hand jobs). If you compliment them and are friendly, good looking and sensual, you will do very very well. But leave the handcuffs in the car. Bob.It's hard to built up a ton of rapport with them all seemingly being shuffled in and out so often and with my GF not leaving town too often haha. Either way though, since my first three I've had a 100% success rate.

JamesTChicago
06-04-15, 15:14
Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.

If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.

Thanks guys! I'll provide a report back on completion.

Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?

Illini333
06-04-15, 17:16
Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?

Wirelessone
06-04-15, 20:29
Went back to New Hope about 2 weeks ago. Older provider, very little English, standard finish. Didn't bother with her name but you'll know who it is cause she does loves spanking your bottom while giggling 'you like'.

Stayed dress, allowed OTC so I left standard tip. Went down the street to the pizza place and talked to the chubby but pretty latina hostess. She remembered me from before (wired one has a memorable face, so I took a vow that I would never commit crimes cause people would immediately call the police and say, that's _ I went to school with him, his brother is _ LOL) so we joked and when she asked me I did for a living I told her I help young ladies with their car note payments, she got caught off guard but did not leave and she laughed so we'll see what becomes of it.

Golden State Warriors in 6

Wired.

Avg Joe
06-04-15, 20:53
Been only visiting AAMP since getting in to the hobby. Next week I am looking for something new. I would love to go to a great incall provider as my GF is a detective. Not literally, but very suspicious all the time. Any good and safe ideas for me? I like be young and thin, but don't we all. Race is not all that important, but believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.

If there isn't a good provider to mull over does anyone know of the Latina place by the square is still operating? My last choice may be to go to Tat's but I'm worried about TMMV.

Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?Does not always mean a "bust". Some places change owners about as much as you change socks. Also, sometimes "New Owner" means nothing and is just used to drum up more business. Don't believe everything you read, hear, see or are told in this hobby.

HottieHunter42
06-04-15, 22:20
believe it or not I prefer anyone but Asian haha.Great! More asians for me, then.

DaddyOne23
06-04-15, 23:15

Oh one more question, when you see a place advertise as new owners, that's clearly an indication that there was a bust I would think. To me it doesn't seem worth going back under what I assume is a watchful eye. Thoughts?I haven't posted much about where I frequent, but I am a fan of Logan Tantricas. I know some guys mention that place but you might want to check it out.

Another place I went to but I haven't been in a long time (at least 4-5 years) was America On Line (latinas) so my intel might be out of date. That is another place I would try and in fact I might try myself soon.

As far as new owners, I have no idea about that deal, I just assume it's some sort of marketing gimmick. I don't really do AMPs because I am just not into old asian ladies. However if you like them a tad younger and FS, the asian apartments might be a good option (I know you don't prefer Asians, me neither but the apts are a good deal).

Dazhiba
06-04-15, 23:30
Great! More asians for me, then.I second that one!

DaddyOne23
06-04-15, 23:32
Yes! The jelly or oil they use in Nuru massage truly invigorates one's senses.

The body feels warmer with a tingling sensation and excitement. Thats the real deal.

Hope you are getting the real deal.So I was supposed to do an outcall experiment that fell through (couldn't line up a provider) so I looked in BP searching for a backup plan:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-days-only-gorgeous-model-eva-top-rated-nyc-provider-hot-real-pics-great-reviews-nuru-stellar-body-rubs/27297501

Ok, this lady is a tad expensive, but I had to try the real Nuru deal and it was that indeed.

Go ahead and contact her (3 and a half bills), she is around for one more day before going home. And I know another coming into town next week (or the one after) and am still getting some recon on her. Will keep you posted.

Just one warning, I think because of the nature of Nuru, it's pretty much one pop and your done.

JamesTChicago
06-05-15, 00:28
Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?I've had two nice and sexy providers at Zeus. Both were well proportioned in the right places and mid 20's. Both names have slipped my mind, but you will know when you see. I have heard about from here and in person seen Raquel there but never experienced. The younger girls are much better looking, but may not give all that is desired.

JamesTChicago
06-05-15, 00:32
I had a dream and went to Tat's which was shut down, brown papered up and empty. Took myself to Gunner for the first time and had a great time with a Bonnie or Bunny. I'm not sure exactly. She's very friendly good body, good finish and decent looking. One of my best experiences until my sheets were folded and put under the table.

OngBak15
06-05-15, 05:17
Anybody know a good Latin Massage place that is not to expensive? Use to go to the one on grand and Austin but that shut down a couple of years ago. The places off of Fullerton and western are rip off joints, right?You might want to consider Aqua Blue. Only a rotation of 3 girls (latina) but they are slightly fun.

Member #5933
06-05-15, 06:33
I had a dream and went to Tat's which was shut down, brown papered up and empty. Took myself to Gunner for the first time and had a great time with a Bonnie or Bunny. I'm not sure exactly. She's very friendly good body, good finish and decent looking. One of my best experiences until my sheets were folded and put under the table.OMG I think I caught something reading this!

Lebruno
06-07-15, 14:21
So I was supposed to do an outcall experiment that fell through (couldn't line up a provider) so I looked in BP searching for a backup plan:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-days-only-gorgeous-model-eva-top-rated-nyc-provider-hot-real-pics-great-reviews-nuru-stellar-body-rubs/27297501

Ok, this lady is a tad expensive, but I had to try the real Nuru deal and it was that indeed.

Go ahead and contact her (3 and a half bills), she is around for one more day before going home. And I know another coming into town next week (or the one after) and am still getting some recon on her. Will keep you posted.

Just one warning, I think because of the nature of Nuru, it's pretty much one pop and your done.Thanks for the heads up on this Nuru provider. I think $$ 5 is a bit much for me. The last time I got Nuru was in Canada for CAN $. 2 (cheaper than US $) which included FS and I haven't had any massage come half as close to that. But if you do decide to TOFTT please keep us posted.

AmpLovr
06-07-15, 14:40
Visiting your fine city and looked for a place near the convention center. Found S&L Nails. Early 30's provider. Not really a pretty face. Got the usual have you been here before. Told her I was from Atlanta and it was my first time. After a little instruction, a well above average massage. Made herself available for a little groping during the massage and I would never decline. On the flip, she came close and I grabbed her ass. Outstanding ass and she was wearing a Gstring. A little negotiation and all clothes came off. Seriously smokin body. Just don't see this in Atlanta. Got an upgrade and paid too much but I left very happy and won't complain. Glad she isn't in Atlanta. Don't know how I would explain all the dissapearing money. Sorry, she told me her name and I already forgot. I doubt FS available. Enjoy!

AMP.

Miamiat
06-08-15, 01:30
Good experience with the senior at that place. Probably the hottest bod in the business in Chicago. Don't forget to get your nails done too! Yeah, right.

Visiting your fine city and looked for a place near the convention center. Found S&L Nails. Early 30's provider. Not really a pretty face. Got the usual have you been here before. Told her I was from Atlanta and it was my first time. After a little instruction, a well above average massage. Made herself available for a little groping during the massage and I would never decline. On the flip, she came close and I grabbed her ass. Outstanding ass and she was wearing a Gstring. A little negotiation and all clothes came off. Seriously smokin body. Just don't see this in Atlanta. Got an upgrade and paid too much but I left very happy and won't complain. Glad she isn't in Atlanta. Don't know how I would explain all the dissapearing money. Sorry, she told me her name and I already forgot. I doubt FS available. Enjoy!

AMP.

Readytogo1320
06-08-15, 09:10
I know this is not the best place to ask but wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a nice happy massage around Wrigley Field. I will be traveling this weekend and may need some tension relief. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestion. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your city.

Jaxnewbie1
06-08-15, 15:41
Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.

Jaxnewbie1
06-08-15, 19:02
Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.I meant to type "Outcall" not "In".

FrankyCando
06-08-15, 19:31
Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.I have had ok good luck with apartment ladies but for some reason have had better luck the 4 times in the last year I did Asian outcalls. All 4 were sweet and extra friendly.

I had to use my buddies place he single me not eheheheh.
and they all pull up with nice cars .....the last one I had pulled up in a top end Mercedes ....I escorted her all the way to her car
and told her how impressed I was with her car ,she threw me the keys and we went for a 10 minute ride she told me it was hers and paid for.
met her a few times on the side but she left town afterwards and runs her own little agency in California

"Asian Apartment Girlsl" are in the blog section down below on forum page

Jaxnewbie1
06-08-15, 19:41
I have had ok good luck with apartment ladies but for some reason have had better luck the 4 times in the last year I did Asian outcalls. All 4 were sweet and extra friendly.

I had to use my buddies place he single me not eheheheh.
and the all pull up with nice cars .....the last one I had pulled up in a top end Mercedes ....I escorted her all the way to her car
and told her how impressed I was she through me the keys and we went for a 10 minute ride

"Asian Apartment Girlsl" are in the blog section down below on forum pageWoah!. Got the blog. Thanks Franco. Will try my luck. This going to ma first time. Frankly. Terrifying. But nothing comes risk free. Glad you had good time: the Will post my exp, if I do try.

Would you be able to recommend any? Pm if possible. Else. Will go based on trial and error.

Morrisman
06-08-15, 19:59
Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.I have no experience with the Asian apartments but I have seen some younger escorts in the past. You want to make sure you are going into a safe situation. Read Backpage every couple of days, join Room Service 2000 (they need to upgrade their name), and Read The Eotic Review. Add an are. You also want to save the pictures of girls you are interested in seeing and check them on Tin Eye which does an image search. If the same image is used all over then it is probably a fake. Does your job involve something that could get you fired if you ever got busted? Usually it is a misdemeanor and just embarrassing but keep that in mind. Every girl I have ever seen outside of a spa I have watched for online postings for weeks, checked the number for reviews, and generally made damn sure it wasn't uncle. That said you can find younger girls at massage parlors. Have you tried Willowbrook? I don't go out that way often but I know they have younger girls at times. The thing is that sometimes these places have the young hottie, the slightly older but still attractive girl, and the 35-45 year old working at the same time. New customers either get the luck of the draw or the girl that has the least regulars that ask for her by name. Guess which one that is? The issue is also money. Yes, you can find younger women online for a decent price but they are rare. Usually if a younger attractive woman is posting at a low rate there is a reason why. Sometimes it is because she is new to the business and doesn't realize she can charge more or she might be new to the area and wise old guys like me will resist the allure until there is someone trustworthy that can back up the experience. Of course, you will be called upon to take one for the team on occasion as well. But sometimes they ask for little because they have drug problems or evil pimps that will beat them unless they make money on a regular basis. You probably want to avoid the last group. You also want to think about the trafficking angle. I guess this is true of spas as well but to me they seem less likely. How young are you talking? I would avoid anyone that can't rent a room on her own (and buy her own alcohol). If she is staying in a motel, does the management know or turn a blind eye? Do they get a cut, as well as the room price, or will they be calling LE when they see strange men going in and out of the same room. To answer is it safe? No. Is driving to the store safe? No. Most of us survive though. Just don't be stupid. Also, you will probably get ripped off a few times. Most of us have learned to avoid places that have really hot girls in skimpy outfits in their advertising. DAMN YOU LAKESTREET! A jack shack by the way is not where the girl takes care of you. Don't pay $100 dollars or more so you can masturbate in the presence of a hot female. That is stupid. All this talk of young hotties though has made me thirsty. Monday is 2 for 1 at the Slipper. I think I am going on a mini road trip. Good luck.

Jadedone
06-08-15, 22:30
Is it ok to ask here on where to find the Asian Apartments. Looked for info in this forum. But couldn't cme up with any location. AMP's. It's always the older ladies I find. Which I hav no interest. I did try few but doesn't make it worth the money spent. I stay alone. I'm wanting to try the in call option. But jst scared. No prior exp. Is it really safe? I'm 30. And desperate at the moment. Sorry to post this here. Looking for help.Listen to what the others are telling you. I'll also add: don't be afraid to walk if the girl isn't to your liking. A lot of guys post that they were horny and went for it anyways. I think this is stupid unless the service is top notch. But most of the asian apartment girls have pretty much the same service. Some go the extra mile, but it is rare in my opinion.

I think that if us as mongers start walking away when grandma opens the door we'll see the quality of girls improve in this area.

Lebruno
06-09-15, 00:29

AMP.Interesting Report. What was the damage? And, do you mind giving more clues to this Nail Salon.

Wenger
06-09-15, 05:27
Interesting Report. What was the damage? And, do you mind giving more clues to this Nail Salon.It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.

RiverGuy1
06-09-15, 14:32
OMG I think I caught something reading this!I sent you a pm.

Breindus
06-09-15, 16:53
It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.Visited the place yesterday, nice clean spa. Got Lulu (30 something, oldish face but very fit body with nice tatas). There was another by the name of Jackie (hanging out in a red dress, slightly shorter but bigger in the right places and slightly more naughty looking (also 30 something). Lulu only offered roaming with clothes on and HE, no CBJ (in hindsight, defn negotiated an overly generous tip). Wonder if Jackie is the more generous one that others are talking about. Allegedly there's a third one who works there, but didn't catch a glimpse of her. The massage was decent, post-flip was lame though, but then made up for it with the HE. A bit of clock watching. Might consider paying a 2nd visit to check out J, esp if others confirm she's the friendlier one.

BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?

Pura Vida
06-09-15, 16:54
After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.

Pura Vida
06-09-15, 17:31
I gave it a try. Not the best experience, . 6 door fee. Greeted by a thirty something provider about a 4-5 on the scale. Massage was OK, she seemed to be the only one working and as the door bell kept ringing she would remove herself to answer it. It happened twice. I got a little irritated. She continued the massage and left me happy on the flip, however she shorted me by about 20 min. I left a substandard tip and she complained. I indicated the time to her and walked out. I will not repeat. Additionally, they have sheets hanging as doors. So even if you were to get more out of your therapist there is very little privacy.

DMichaels69
06-09-15, 20:33
Excellent brother! Shorted on time and not staffed well is reflected in your tip. Thanks for having the balls to do that.

I gave it a try. Not the best experience, . 6 door fee. Greeted by a thirty something provider about a 4-5 on the scale. Massage was OK, she seemed to be the only one working and as the door bell kept ringing she would remove herself to answer it. It happened twice. I got a little irritated. She continued the massage and left me happy on the flip, however she shorted me by about 20 min. I left a substandard tip and she complained. I indicated the time to her and walked out. I will not repeat. Additionally, they have sheets hanging as doors. So even if you were to get more out of your therapist there is very little privacy.

Hammerhead2
06-09-15, 20:36
BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?Answer: Yes.

Marek888
06-09-15, 21:44
I've been to Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook 4 or 5 times in the past year. It's actually pretty good for the suburbs. It's by the McDonald's off 55. The girls are good looking and the prices are a little steep but not that bad. Check it out I know you're having a good time.

Amplify
06-10-15, 01:53
I've been to Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook 4 or 5 times in the past year. It's actually pretty good for the suburbs. It's by the McDonald's off 55. The girls are good looking and the prices are a little steep but not that bad. Check it out I know you're having a good time.What was the total damages? FS?

Member #5589
06-10-15, 12:58
I know this is not the best place to ask but wonder if anyone has a suggestion for a nice happy massage around Wrigley Field. I will be traveling this weekend and may need some tension relief. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestion. Thanks and looking forward to visiting your city.You might try this one; she's real and in Wrigleyville. http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-now100-indepedentfully-nude-body-rub-i-aim-to-please-always-fun34d/23208599.

FrankyCando
06-10-15, 14:48
It's on south Michigan Ave. Next to Vice District Brewing Company. Don't know about FS but heard you can get CBJ there. . 7 for an hour.Stopped in there after reading about it here and besides only 10 minutes from work.

Walked in and was greeted by Ivy who was nice and pleasant looking.
She asks me if I want 90 minutes or 60 . I told her if she is giving the massage.
I would take the 90 ,she giggles and guides me to a room, place looks clean.
Massage was good with allowable roaming, great skin she had said she was 28.
After about an hour she flips me and drips oil all over my pp and I am expecting the usual.
He. But instead she takes my hand and tries to lay it on my pp so to self serve myself I
Laughed and I told her its better if she would do it and she giggled and said I cannot bcs I was a first time customer.
I simply sat up and asked her to get me a hot towel so I can wipe up and leave. She came back with towel and told
me I had more time. I said no thanks and tipped her the usual only bcs she let me roam on the free side.
As I was walking out she gave me a bottled water at room temperature and told me next time she would give me more.
I told her there might not be a next time.

But it ws unusual bcs all that roaming I did I assumed the usual he at least and possibly more . But I guess not if your first time customer.
Also did not offer shower of any sort if they even had any.

WhiteNight55
06-10-15, 16:23
Has anyone been to this place was thinking of making a visit.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spring-special-1-hour-massage-60-free-table-shower-with-1-hour-massage/26478685

AmpLovr
06-10-15, 17:13
Visited the place yesterday, nice clean spa. Got Lulu (30 something, oldish face but very fit body with nice tatas). There was another by the name of Jackie (hanging out in a red dress, slightly shorter but bigger in the right places and slightly more naughty looking (also 30 something). Lulu only offered roaming with clothes on and HE, no CBJ (in hindsight, defn negotiated an overly generous tip). Wonder if Jackie is the more generous one that others are talking about. Allegedly there's a third one who works there, but didn't catch a glimpse of her. The massage was decent, post-flip was lame though, but then made up for it with the HE. A bit of clock watching. Might consider paying a 2nd visit to check out J, esp if others confirm she's the friendlier one.

BTW, the clock was ticking during the table shower, is that normal?Lulu is the one I had with the smokin hot body and excellent service. I think I look too old and soft to be a cop. Try again.

AMP.

Avg Joe
06-10-15, 20:13
Woah!. Got the blog. Thanks Franco. Will try my luck. This going to ma first time. Frankly. Terrifying. But nothing comes risk free. Glad you had good time: the Will post my exp, if I do try.

Would you be able to recommend any? Pm if possible. Else. Will go based on trial and error.Why will it be "terrifying"? I think you will find that the apartment girls are friendlier plus offer better and more service than many of the AMP girls. I hope you give it a try and let us know about your experience.

Member #5589
06-10-15, 20:58
I have been seeing a lot of girls lately but I had to just mention "Yanni". She is a very sweet and kind Latin Lady from Mexico. Her English is pretty good, but her Spanish is great. She works out of a cozy little space in UK Village. We started out with some smiles and mutual massages and then we got real hot and heavy into to GFE and I will admit it was like a freakin love scene. She is a very sensual and passionate woman that is very affectionate and open minded. $$ will be plenty to have a wonderful experience with her. I will be posting a few more of my romps here, but she is bringing the Latin Heat just the way I like it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/awesome-beauty-latin-heat-capivating-yanni-mexican-sweetheart-intoxicating/14107017After leaving a message days ago, I got a text this afternoon that she was available. Let's just say I was able to verify DrDerrick's report.

BabyBoy2013
06-10-15, 21:33
Has anyone been to this place was thinking of making a visit.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spring-special-1-hour-massage-60-free-table-shower-with-1-hour-massage/26478685I tried this place a while back, very nice massage by Coco there was another girl there but can't remember her name anyways try asking Bob, see if he's been there recently. Over all pleasant experience.

Bob521
06-11-15, 02:19
Nice enough place. Last year I visited one girl a few times, (am forgetting her name) Got her clothes off, and DATY, but other than that just conventional HE. She pouted when I tipped her $60. Plus they raised their prices. I just felt like I could do better. The pouting really put me off. Never returned. I am sure the staff has changed. I should visit again not that they are running that $60 special. Bob.

I tried this place a while back, very nice massage by Coco there was another girl there but can't remember her name anyways try asking Bob, see if he's been there recently. Over all pleasant experience.

Ponch38
06-11-15, 23:15
Hey new to the chinatown mp's can somebody tell me, massage house fee is 45 for half hoir, what should tip be?

Wood Street
06-12-15, 01:09
Hey new to the chinatown mp's can somebody tell me, massage house fee is 45 for half hoir, what should tip be?If you go with the 30 min or the hr they most likely expect the standard tip of. 4 if you leave happy. If there is no play I usually leave. 1 if the massage was decent for the half hr.

Starks
06-13-15, 04:50
Not a very good experience. Met at the door by a short heavy set women. No shower offered, just straight into the massage, which I didn't mind. She asked me if I wanted hard, with back walking, or soft. Since I like to have my back walked, I said hard. Big mistake. She seemed to think that walking a back meant that she just held on to the ceiling bars for support and walked on a person like you would on a sidewalk. Had to tell her to stop. After a while of her pushing on my back, she asked me to flip over. After enough proding and convincing she acted like she was trying to pull up a turnip. Never will return again.

Sleeker
06-14-15, 12:21
Not a very good experience. Met at the door by a short heavy set women. No shower offered, just straight into the massage, which I didn't mind. She asked me if I wanted hard, with back walking, or soft. Since I like to have my back walked, I said hard. Big mistake. She seemed to think that walking a back meant that she just held on to the ceiling bars for support and walked on a person like you would on a sidewalk. Had to tell her to stop. After a while of her pushing on my back, she asked me to flip over. After enough proding and convincing she acted like she was trying to pull up a turnip. Never will return again.That was the one reliable place in Chicago. Cute girls, great service, consistent, no haggling.

I'm assuming they changed owners after that two month absence. Whoever owned it must have made a small fortune.

BenBeck
06-14-15, 19:59
That was the one reliable place in Chicago. Cute girls, great service, consistent, no haggling.

I'm assuming they changed owners after that two month absence. Whoever owned it must have made a small fortune.No, the same owner is still there but most of the girls have moved on due to all the online attention and resulting visits from our uncle, as well as the extended closing.

DMichaels69
06-14-15, 22:30
Shut them all down and start again.

No, the same owner is still there but most of the girls have moved on due to all the online attention and resulting visits from our uncle, as well as the extended closing.

Sleeker
06-14-15, 23:08
No, the same owner is still there but most of the girls have moved on due to all the online attention and resulting visits from our uncle, as well as the extended closing.I don't recall NH getting more attention than in previous years. How do you know it wasn't the neighbors? To my knowledge there isn't a spa operating in such a relatively upscale / residential neighborhood. Many of the buildings on that block have condo's above the storefronts (or are condo buildings) and the neighbors couldn't have been blind to what was going on. There is the very busy brunch place next door and neighbors had to have seen the non stop single male traffic going in the front and the young attractive asian girls putting trash in the dumpster in the alley. Way too busy a block for this establishment.

I'll miss the place and am disappointed like you. Just not sure how you came to the online conclusion unless you have inside info.

DMichaels69
06-15-15, 08:03
Its changed. Move on. They all did.

I don't recall NH getting more attention than in previous years. How do you know it wasn't the neighbors? To my knowledge there isn't a spa operating in such a relatively upscale / residential neighborhood. Many of the buildings on that block have condo's above the storefronts (or are condo buildings) and the neighbors couldn't have been blind to what was going on. There is the very busy brunch place next door and neighbors had to have seen the non stop single male traffic going in the front and the young attractive asian girls putting trash in the dumpster in the alley. Way too busy a block for this establishment.

I'll miss the place and am disappointed like you. Just not sure how you came to the online conclusion unless you have inside info.

BenBeck
06-15-15, 11:40
I don't recall NH getting more attention than in previous years. How do you know it wasn't the neighbors? To my knowledge there isn't a spa operating in such a relatively upscale / residential neighborhood. Many of the buildings on that block have condo's above the storefronts (or are condo buildings) and the neighbors couldn't have been blind to what was going on. There is the very busy brunch place next door and neighbors had to have seen the non stop single male traffic going in the front and the young attractive asian girls putting trash in the dumpster in the alley. Way too busy a block for this establishment.

I'll miss the place and am disappointed like you. Just not sure how you came to the online conclusion unless you have inside info.I can't personally claim that I know for certain it was online attention, but that's the opinion shared with me by a couple of the (now-former) MTs I know from there. The MO of uncle leading up to the busts (there were multiple) had them spooked about "too much talking on the computer, too much trouble". The stories have me convinced it' was a factor.

BB.

Boone50
06-15-15, 18:52
I tried A new spa in Franklin Park. It's very similar to Sky1 in all ways but no 30 min special. They must have the same owner.

Girls 6-8.

Massage 1.

Overall experience 9.

Sleeker
06-16-15, 08:34
I can't personally claim that I know for certain it was online attention, but that's the opinion shared with me by a couple of the (now-former) MTs I know from there. The MO of uncle leading up to the busts (there were multiple) had them spooked about "too much talking on the computer, too much trouble". The stories have me convinced it' was a factor.

BB.Interesting. The place had been mentioned her for at least five years and they have 40 plus reviews on the other site so I wouldn't think anything changed for our uncle. I'm leaning more towards somebody saying something a a CAPS meeting or calling up but I have no evidence to back that up.

Cdmanoise
06-16-15, 10:08
Was in town and paid a visit to S&L based on other mongers reviews. Drew Heidi in a Red dress which showed her ass nicely. I was a bit unsure about her at first as she had a pissed off look on her face. However, after a bit of conversation she loosened up and became much more friendly. I have to say, I have had a good deal of massages but hers topped the list. This girl knows how to give a solid strong massage. If you don't like strong, don't ask her for that as rest assured it's strong! Massage skills 10+. Looks 9. Attitude 10 after warming her up. At the end, she gave the self service oil and signs. Not something I'm into, but after grabbing her hand and pushing the no self service she was very helpful. I would love to know if there is more on the table, as that red dress really made me want to whack that ass. She also has a very tiny mouth which looks like it would be interesting for a few moments of pleasure.

StanCopier
06-16-15, 16:59
Decided to try Renew after a few reviews here, and based on proximity. First time I drew Alisa, about 40, awful massage, no teasing, had to put her hand on me and got a lame HJ.

Called again a few days ago and a much more energetic girl answered so I went over and met Sheri, late-30's, great body. The massage was good but her hands move fast, it would be nice if she slowed down once in awhile, but she was thorough. Same thing as first time as I had to guide the hand and it was decent.

40 + 40.

Can any other services be had here?

Elmwoood
06-17-15, 10:37
I tried A new spa in Franklin Park. It's very similar to Sky1 in all ways but no 30 min special. They must have the same owner.

Girls 6-8.

Massage 1.

Overall experience 9.I have been there three times and all a fun time. I agree with Girls 6-8 and massages have been a 4. Overall a nice new place hope it stays open.

LowKeyX
06-17-15, 22:22
I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow.

Thanks to the reviews here I hit up zues for some latina action. It was ok. They only offered a half hour for. 5 and it was not a very private room. I was not fond of people in the lobby being able to move a curtain and see what's going on in the room. The massage was slightly better than I thought. I drew Nancy and she seemed to have some massage training but only worked one day. She was not my type but at least younger than the other provider. Overall decent massage but xtras were offered for ridiculous rates in my opinion.

Looks = 5.

Massage = 6.

Overall = 6.

Extras offered.

Standard = 50.

Convertible = 100.

Full = 150.

NO FS by the way. It was not worth the other options so stuck with standard. Eventually worked my way to a convertible for no additional fee but took some convincing.

SIDENOTE: For those who were a fan of Lena on Clybourn, she has moved but there is another girl Jennifer who I tried as well. TOFTT last weekend and she tried to ask for. 8 for a standard finish. Offered. 5 and was fine with it. Great massage and ok ending. Was not sensual at all and purely mechanical. Seemed like she was pumping for water which I hate.

Interesting. The place had been mentioned her for at least five years and they have 40 plus reviews on the other site so I wouldn't think anything changed for our uncle. I'm leaning more towards somebody saying something a a CAPS meeting or calling up but I have no evidence to back that up.

Jcon51
06-18-15, 19:43
Met a half Japanese half Chinese girl -- around 28-32 and after a mediocre (from a massage quallity standpoint) but uncovered and pretty interesting massage, the standard finish was delivered.

Tough to find that age group in the AMPs in this town so wanted to share.

Jcon51.

BenBeck
06-18-15, 20:27
I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow
It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

Eg, the place you mentioned.

BB.

IdiotBoy
06-19-15, 10:06
It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

Eg, the place you mentioned.

BB.NH is still open, but it was busted and the only two worth seeing ain't there anymore so it might as well be closed.

JamesTChicago
06-19-15, 15:24
After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.How have I never heard of this place? I must not be able to interpret the initials haha.

JamesTChicago
06-19-15, 15:26
Anyone been to Linda's since the reopening? Thinking of heading there next week if it's worth it. Thanks!

BabyBoy2013
06-19-15, 21:26
How have I never heard of this place? I must not be able to interpret the initials haha.Nice place and good massage just avoid the chick named Ming think that's her name, as she doesn't really like to play.

Rapscal
06-20-15, 20:48
So. I've dreamt about AMPs and in calls from BP. But I've never visited an apartments asian massage. So I looked online and found a number. Most reviewers called the guy that runs it "Mike". Don't know if he was that "Mike" but he was asian. And he kept telling me I had to go to the website first. Can anyone clue me in on this and how I can participate. He just kept hanging up 9 and me but would never tell me what website he was talking about. PM me please for help. Thanks.

BabyBoy2013
06-21-15, 02:52
So. I've dreamt about AMPs and in calls from BP. But I've never visited an apartments asian massage. So I looked online and found a number. Most reviewers called the guy that runs it "Mike". Don't know if he was that "Mike" but he was asian. And he kept telling me I had to go to the website first. Can anyone clue me in on this and how I can participate. He just kept hanging up 9 and me but would never tell me what website he was talking about. PM me please for help. Thanks.Look up Korean Palace.

Zugash
06-22-15, 13:31
Visiting from Indy; looking for MP with. Downtown. Unfamiliar with the area. Recommendations by PM please.

Thanks.

Z.

Happy Hound
06-22-15, 15:24
Any body have any experience with either of these places.

http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthServices/35and-up-new-therapist-full-body-relaxation/27807770

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).

I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.

Member #5933
06-22-15, 16:29
I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.

Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.

Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.

Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.

Alamassage1
06-23-15, 12:02
Hi, I will be staying at a hotel next to Ohare airport without a car. Could anybody recommend a non full service outcall sensual massage girl that I could trust. Please post or pm and don't hesitate to ask me for any hep in Alabama. Thanks.

ChicagoCane
06-23-15, 12:26
Hi, I will be staying at a hotel next to Ohare airport without a car. Could anybody recommend a non full service outcall sensual massage girl that I could trust. Please post or pm and don't hesitate to ask me for any hep in Alabama. Thanks.-only ask for kiki aka judy aka hongjiao-she does the outcalls-beautiful! Tell me how she does.

StanCopier
06-23-15, 16:46
Tried my luck once again at Renew just off 290 and saw Sheri again. Remembering me she was much more engaging, decent massage and more teasing before the flip. Takes her time two hand massaging down low before finishing with one hand. HE is all I can gathering is available, unless someone else knows better. 40 +40.

Langley08
06-23-15, 18:15
When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.

Langley08
06-23-15, 18:19
When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.Sorry I seen different guys different cars on muiltpe occasions, not the two Indian kids.

Wood Street
06-24-15, 02:41
When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.When I was at a New York apartmenr with multiple room. I overheard about 3-4 Indian guys walk in at the same time. They were asking for a discount because there was so many of them at once. This might of been the angle here or other similar locations.

Werewolf0956
06-24-15, 09:48
The second one has some reviews on a massage board and marked as legit. YMMV.

http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthServices/35and-up-new-therapist-full-body-relaxation/27807770

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).

I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.

Happy Hound
06-24-15, 11:40
The second one has some reviews on a massage board and marked as legit. YMMV.Thanks Wolf. I meant to show this one as the third. They sure like to show off the tata's on their ads but sounds more like a legit place on the phone.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapy-for-professionals-wicker-parklogan-square/27923849

Musky
06-24-15, 11:50
I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.

Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.

Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.

Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!

Wood Street
06-25-15, 01:28
Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.I had asked back in May about Ruby on Archer to see if this place was still open. I was in CT and decided to try them again. There was two lady's one with long hair and one with very short hair. I pulled Tina the one with very short hair. Paid for the half and off we were. Massage was very weak and after about 7 minutes she has me turn over. Starts on the front with some very light teasing and then she just goes for it. No talk of tip right away but she did mention. 6 about half way in. I guess she thought I would be too into it to talk her down. She was wrong. I said no way. 4 is all you will get. She giggled and kept going. Good rhythm two handed technique. Clean up and then back to more lame massage skills. She was in her 40's and about a 4-6 in looks.

One thing I did notice was that after the hot towel clean up she gave me a dry towel which I used thoroughly to clean the mess while she stepped out for water. She knew I used it and while I got dressed she folded it and put it right back on the bed for the next guy. I didn't react fast enough and should of pointed it out to her but did not. Sorry to the next guy so just heads up with this or any AMP fellows.

IrishMale
06-25-15, 09:46
I will be in town in September and wondering if there is anything near Midway Airport in the way of AMPs or apartments. Back Page would be OK. I am not familiar with the area so guidance.

Guidance would be very much appreciated.

Elmwoood
06-25-15, 10:25
I went by yesterday and there was an orange sticker on the door from the city of F. P. I didn't get out of the car to read but it looked like they were closed. So I went to Mt. P. and went to New Life. Had a good experience with standard finish. I will go by A Spa again in a few days and report.

Jcon51
06-25-15, 10:40
Was in town and paid a visit to S&L based on other mongers reviews. Drew Heidi in a Red dress which showed her ass nicely. I was a bit unsure about her at first as she had a pissed off look on her face. However, after a bit of conversation she loosened up and became much more friendly. I have to say, I have had a good deal of massages but hers topped the list. This girl knows how to give a solid strong massage. If you don't like strong, don't ask her for that as rest assured it's strong! Massage skills 10+. Looks 9. Attitude 10 after warming her up. At the end, she gave the self service oil and signs. Not something I'm into, but after grabbing her hand and pushing the no self service she was very helpful. I would love to know if there is more on the table, as that red dress really made me want to whack that ass. She also has a very tiny mouth which looks like it would be interesting for a few moments of pleasure.I also recently checked this out. I didn't go farther than the standard HE, but that was very long, slow and drawn out which was awesome. And there are cabs available outside for those who work in the Loop.

GMan25
06-25-15, 10:43
I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!Thank you for doing some research for the rest of us on this. If by chance you get shuttled to another provider, please try to meet her, and at least get a name. Much appreciated.

IlDiavolo
06-25-15, 13:43
Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.

Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.

Undie Radar
06-25-15, 14:39

I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.LEO. That's who. Anybody else who is sane and been in the biz for a while will dummy up or hang up on you if you talk extras.

Head First
06-25-15, 18:25

Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.Same thing happened to me one time. I had this girl that like yours, would do anything and everything. I'm talking complete fantasy sessions. Then one day a new young hottie shows up. I didn't get with her right away but one time when my girl wasn't there I had an hour with the newbie. She was young and pretty and I thought what's it gonna hurt. But she didn't have half the skills or experience and the whole time I felt like I was cheating on my regular. Weird! It wasn't worth it. It took a while to get back in tight with my regular but I learned my lesson. If you haven't yet, try to remember that the grass isn't always greener and 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. Just mho.

CTmongerX1
06-25-15, 21:36
Thought I needed to TOFTT as I have been lucky, and try a new place for me. Years ago did the Latina place down the street. Neighborhood safer than before. Not disappointed, fortunately. $65 fee for an hour entrance. Did the table shower after a decent massage. Therapist was young and pretty. Will repeat.

Ctm.

GMan25
06-26-15, 11:15
I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

Try them all and improve your odds.

Langley08
06-28-15, 11:01
Another trip to crystal, don't go too often, very busy cause they tell only two girls work, so Maasan wants to give ts, very Strange to me I decline and wait for girl, I drew cici good looking cool girl think I seen here else where, starts give me you know bs massage til I tell her that I am actually really sore and to do harder, then all a sudden becomes real cool gets a steam towel and gives me a great massage probably one of the best I have had at AMP, never had steam towel before either. Then when it came to more fun I didn't really wanted anything else at that point just so relaxed, but she did and that's the way they make a living, so go I on to have fun though it would be rushed but it wasn't, great girl, pretty sure nice little bolt ons from new york, I have meet so other AMP girls from new york with boob jobs too, maybe have up their game for big apple, or probably make a killing over there.

Langley08
06-28-15, 11:18
Drew Joann (in other words, hit the lottery) yesterday. GFE all the way, as always. Even though I was her last customer of the day, she made me feel as if I was the first.

Posting, however, to relay disappointing news: if you didn't already receive an excellent cup of Coffee filled to the RIM, you have missed out, as she is gone already. When I last saw her a few weeks ago she said she planned to be here until at least end July, but she's gone. Bummer because she was a unique experience.Yes, Joann she a different type of girl has this attitude good and bad, been there long time now says she lives here permanently, she half runs the place she answered door before and if I see somebody else when I leave she come say good bye, fun spinner, I never got a cup of this coffee you like so much.

AchyBreaky
06-28-15, 13:46
I plan on visiting the windy city soon, just wanted to see what the gfe tip is? In indy it can vary wildly, . 8 to $$ depending on the AMP, girl.

Sorry, Musky, I never answered your question regarding how to request, ensure you get the girl you are looking for. At Lux, they rotate based on who is on deck in the bullpen.

Most places will gladly provide your requested provider as long as she is not already with a customer. At Lux (in my experience) you get the that is up next. So, go three times, and.

Try them all and improve your odds..

Member #6010
06-28-15, 18:24
Went by there-place is turning into a realty office. Bummer. Anyone know any good latina massage around the wicker park area?

Gitty
06-28-15, 18:43
Went to the new spa on Belmont. It's near your Hopes and dreams. Standard fee and finish. Will definitely repeat.

Werewolf0956
06-29-15, 00:20
Stopped by Natural Elements on Irving Park. Yung is 40's, very nice and pleasing.

Massage 6.

Looks 5.

Attitude 8.

Finish 6.

Hhr40 +40.

BabyBoy2013
06-29-15, 16:28
Had a dream that I tried a new Spa on Grand east of Ashalnd. Pretty nice place with a good massage. Asian chick was in her 30's had a descent body. Standard finish with. 4 tip think she wanted. 6 but oh well, anyways seniors can pm for details.

Lane Narrows
06-30-15, 00:48
I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latinas-today-special-55-massage-solo-caballeros-generosos/27842736

TY in advance.

Pura Vida
07-03-15, 10:20
I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Judy is. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. I know she's not much to look at but its nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

Door. 45 hhr.

MShah2333
07-03-15, 13:32
I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/latinas-today-special-55-massage-solo-caballeros-generosos/27842736

TY in advance.Been eyeing that as well, if you go let us know, looks like a lot of potential fun.

Archineer
07-03-15, 17:03
Hey guys was kinda freaked out by the amount of BP stings going on so decided to hit the AMP circuit. I got a total of four visits to two places.

The first places I stopped was Qing and was met by and older lady that looked pretty good her name was forgettable and so was her service. She had nice ample breast but allowed no touching saying this was her first day working. So I left disappointed and out of. 45.

After leaving the last place I headed down the street to Tao and met Mei she was a sexy little spinner wearing short shorts. She led me to the room and began a massage with a very deep touch her hands are freakishly strong LOL. But as it went on I would touch and she would pull away a little but on the flip asked did I want a HJ I asked how much and she said 120 I immediately countered with. 40 lile you guys taught me. She kept coming down until we agreed on. 50 she wasnt happy but she did a good job and I flooded her palm. She wiped me off and I asked was anythin else available and she says next time. So I leave, total cost. 85.

The Next vist was back to Tao again a few weeks later and me and Mei make our way to the room. Same deep touch but this time she allowed roaming and she got some big nice breasts and tight muscular thighs and round butt asked about FS and she said no but said HJ again told her no thanks got dressed and left she was sort of angry but who cares.

Today I said I was going to give the AMPs their last try and I would never go again. So I called Qing and set an appointment. I got there and met Laura she is a Tiny older lady who has a innocent look but boy are looks deceiving we go into the room and she begins a lite touch massage that felt good. She said the owner was coming today and she only could go 30 minutes I said sure. She told me to flip and the fun began she asked what I want and I said FS she said 160 I agreed. We began the fun with mish all while sucking her kiss size nips I could feel her getting soaked, I asked her to go cg and she hoped on at that point she started bucking and squeezing extra tight I could feel the love dripping down my thigh LOL. I had a massive explosion but she just kept on riding until mr happy went soft. She looked around and said I had 10 more minutes if I wanted to go again I told her I was fully satisfied and she was a little disappointed I think she was really into it. She wiped me off and brought me water. On the way out she told me make sure I come back with a squeeze on my buns. I will keep coming back to Laura until she's done she restored my faith in AMPs.

OPIllini
07-03-15, 19:10
On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.

DMichaels69
07-04-15, 07:56
I see she offered multiple cups so 160 is ok, otherwise I think too steep.

Hey guys was kinda freaked out by the amount of BP stings going on so decided to hit the AMP circuit. I got a total of four visits to two places.

The first places I stopped was Qing and was met by and older lady that looked pretty good her name was forgettable and so was her service. She had nice ample breast but allowed no touching saying this was her first day working. So I left disappointed and out of. 45.

After leaving the last place I headed down the street to Tao and met Mei she was a sexy little spinner wearing short shorts. She led me to the room and began a massage with a very deep touch her hands are freakishly strong LOL. But as it went on I would touch and she would pull away a little but on the flip asked did I want a HJ I asked how much and she said 120 I immediately countered with. 40 lile you guys taught me. She kept coming down until we agreed on. 50 she wasnt happy but she did a good job and I flooded her palm. She wiped me off and I asked was anythin else available and she says next time. So I leave, total cost. 85.

The Next vist was back to Tao again a few weeks later and me and Mei make our way to the room. Same deep touch but this time she allowed roaming and she got some big nice breasts and tight muscular thighs and round butt asked about FS and she said no but said HJ again told her no thanks got dressed and left she was sort of angry but who cares.

Today I said I was going to give the AMPs their last try and I would never go again. So I called Qing and set an appointment. I got there and met Laura she is a Tiny older lady who has a innocent look but boy are looks deceiving we go into the room and she begins a lite touch massage that felt good. She said the owner was coming today and she only could go 30 minutes I said sure. She told me to flip and the fun began she asked what I want and I said FS she said 160 I agreed. We began the fun with mish all while sucking her kiss size nips I could feel her getting soaked, I asked her to go cg and she hoped on at that point she started bucking and squeezing extra tight I could feel the love dripping down my thigh LOL. I had a massive explosion but she just kept on riding until mr happy went soft. She looked around and said I had 10 more minutes if I wanted to go again I told her I was fully satisfied and she was a little disappointed I think she was really into it. She wiped me off and brought me water. On the way out she told me make sure I come back with a squeeze on my buns. I will keep coming back to Laura until she's done she restored my faith in AMPs.

Archineer
07-04-15, 08:51
I see she offered multiple cups so 160 is ok, otherwise I think too steep.Yeah I figured if the service sucked I wouldn't be visiting anymore AMPs anyway but I have to say she is worth every penny.

Fit312
07-04-15, 13:43
On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.I went in and spoke to a couple of ladies in their 40's or 50's. Woman who answered the door had pretty bad English, so another quoted 40/65 to me which was a little off. She was eager to rub, but I begged off because I have better looking options in the area.

Prajet
07-04-15, 15:42
Visiting from Ohio. Staying over on Oakbrook Terrance. Anyone with any good places to go. Pm me please. Preferably close.

JohnStu95
07-04-15, 16:22
On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.I been here twice the first month they opened. It's very new and clean. There's only one lady that works there who speaks passable English, she is middle aged, slimmer, with a great additude. The rest are rather old and unattractive. You'll leave happy either with standard. 40 tip.

AceBox
07-05-15, 16:19
Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?

AceBox
07-05-15, 17:34
Nevermind, it is east by a little bit.

Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?

Miamiat
07-05-15, 17:38
Sounds like anything goes at the new place on Belmont. I'll be trying it this week.

NorthsideTod2
07-05-15, 23:35
I agree.

She has been around for awhile.

She has just gone back to China for a couple months.

I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Judy is. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. I know she's not much to look at but its nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

Door. 45 hhr.

Lane Narrows
07-06-15, 13:46

TY in advance.Well, I TOFFT. The Villa Park location, not far from the Metra station, was hot (no or very weak A / C), had a gang sign in the entry stairs, and could have use a good cleaning. I should have left at that point but out of morbid curiosity, I hung around. My plus sized travel agent tried to charge me $2. 0 for coach, $2. 5 for business class, and $3. 0 for first class. When I told her I only had $1. 0, she tried to book me a seat in coach class. I remained firm and was finally able to get a first class ticket for $1. 0. The flight itself wasn't bad, however the cherry on top was her straightening the towels after.

Run, don't walk, run away from this place. Way better value to be had at the northside travel agencies.

Sjohns
07-06-15, 19:08
So I went to the place off 59 and 87 and was greeted by probably an upper 30's. Low 40's asian woman. I didn't care since I always give the benefit of the doubt and you never know if the person greeting you will be the masseuse. In my case, she was. Place was clean and not busy so decided to go for the 60 minute visit. A friendly woman, good English, and a really good, legit massage. The ending was a bit awkward as she tried to get me to make myself happy and I declined and said I'd rather that she made me happy, but to no avail. Said she doesn't want to get in trouble and I said you won't by me. No problem, I'm not going to argue the point, told her it's ok. Thanked her for the nice massage, left 10 and went on my way.

Jlima
07-06-15, 23:07
Had similar experience at this location. Was kind of surprised because the mamasan acted as if the therapist would be good to go but she wasn't. Decent massage though.

So I went to the place off 59 and 87 and was greeted by probably an upper 30's. Low 40's asian woman. I didn't care since I always give the benefit of the doubt and you never know if the person greeting you will be the masseuse. In my case, she was. Place was clean and not busy so decided to go for the 60 minute visit. A friendly woman, good English, and a really good, legit massage. The ending was a bit awkward as she tried to get me to make myself happy and I declined and said I'd rather that she made me happy, but to no avail. Said she doesn't want to get in trouble and I said you won't by me. No problem, I'm not going to argue the point, told her it's ok. Thanked her for the nice massage, left 10 and went on my way.

Vern2020
07-07-15, 20:36
Stopped by this place on Milwaukee just north of Belmont. Saw May there from the old Relax Massage days and more recently from T-Pro. She's a sweetie and still cute. Not a bad facility inside and they're running a special 60 hr with free table shower. So if you want to check them out this month would be a good time.

Tripps
07-09-15, 09:36
Stopped by Sunkist the other day. Drew Tina I think. Skipped ts. Good massage but no teasing. Saw a couple others on the way out that I thought were cute and one Gabe me a smile and a look like she might be fun. Didn't get her name but I will go back. Been having some back and neck issues lately and all those girls seem to give way better than average massage. Not To mention that they are way younger and cuter than most of the mp talent out there.

Oracle1
07-10-15, 00:14
I'm visiting from Michigan and stopped in at Pine Tree due to all the good reviews on here. I drew May tonight, she said she was brand new. May is a tiny spinner with some nice sees and pretty face. I'd guess she was early thirties, but she has the body of a young 20's. Easily the best massage experience I've had in years. Highly recommend.

Hellatrouble123
07-10-15, 12:00
Went early today. Saw cindy. Nice, cute 30's but young looking. Nice massage. Open menu.

Kda Kodiac
07-10-15, 13:52
Was in area and decided to give the place a shot. Dealt with Francesca. Nice massage, standard finish. Was a bit prissy about the tip, telling me more, but relented. May return.

Elmwoood
07-10-15, 16:36
As I mentioned a few weeks ago there was an orange sticker on the door. I have driven by a few times to see if they re opened and today there was a rental truck in front and they were loading it from items in the spa. I saw a guy who I would guess is the owner an Asian guy in a Mercedes loading towels and such in his back seat. I stopped and asked if they were closed and he nodded yes and I asked if he would re open somewhere else and he didn't answer so I drove off. Too bad I went there 5 or 6 times and had a full menu. It was very nice inside someone lost a few bucks remodeling the place only to be open 6 weeks then closed down. Too bad.

Lurker01
07-11-15, 00:54
Stopped by this place on Milwaukee just north of Belmont. Saw May there from the old Relax Massage days and more recently from T-Pro. She's a sweetie and still cute. Not a bad facility inside and they're running a special 60 hr with free table shower. So if you want to check them out this month would be a good time.I can verify this report.

Same place / girl / price / experience.

TBone83
07-11-15, 17:02
Just wondering if anyone used to go by serenity spa on Touhy and Harlem it got shut down a few years ago but one woman who worked there was amazing. A little older kind of rough face but best body I had ever seen on a spa worker and gave an amaZing massage. I think she want by Lee, just wondering if anyone knows her and has an idea if she is still working in the area. I have always regretted not trying to get her number when they were still open, but that was when I was fairly new to the game.

Mrpink
07-11-15, 17:17
I just happened to come across this a couple of days ago while I was searching for some thing else online.

FRANKLIN PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT.

9545 West Belmont Avenue.

Franklin Park, Illinois.

Media Release.

After conducting an undercover investigation on A Spa (actual business name) 10207 Grand Franklin.

Park, Franklin Park officers discovered that female workers for the spa were actively seeking male.

Partners in which they would exchange sex acts for money. After confirming that information the.

Franklin Park Police tactical unit, in conjunction with the Cook County Sheriffs Police vice unit.

Conducted a sting operation on A Spa (business name) located at 10207 W. Grand Av. On Thursday.

June 18,2015. As a result of that operation five people were arrested and charged with various.

Charges related to prostitution and over $15,000. 00 USA see was confiscated and seized.

XXXXXXXXXXXX of California age 45 was charged with Prostitution and Violation of the Massage.

License Act (misdemeanors).

XXXXXXXXXXX of Georgia age 53 was charged with Prostitution and Violation of the Massage License Act.

(misdemeanors).

XXXXXXXXXX of Florida age 54 was charged with Prostitution and Violation of the Massage License.

Act (misdemeanors).

XXXXXXXXXXXXX of Texas age 59 was charged with a village ordinance violation under the Public.

Morals Act (providing and managing a place of prostitution xxxxxxx of Illinois age 48, was charged with a village ordinance violation under the Public Morals Act.

Wirelessone
07-11-15, 21:19
Sounds like anything goes at the new place on Belmont. I'll be trying it this week.And as I walked thru the door, one pretty and one okay looking spa worker were looking out the larger front window. I sensed immediate muscle tightening on behalf of the ladies with my LEO look. The cuter of the 2 immediate said 'you no been here before' and I said true, I get that a lot when I visit a spa for the first time, but I'm no trouble. The cuter one then called a woman from the rear of the shop and although I couldn't understand what they said I got the feeling it was something like 'new guy, let him make the first moves'.

I figured they hadn't put in a table shower and left Jessica's old stand up DIY shower, so I just laid on the table. The girl came in, okay looking but in terms of looks, would be the 3rd cutest there. Anyway told her the usual massage and she actually gave a pretty good massage. After the flip, we discussed the local Saturday firework show at Navy Pier, she did not flinch and stayed till the end and insured that there was no unexploded fireworks. She then resumed the massage and I got my full 60 minutes, so for the effort I left a. 5 tip.

Well as the wired one was walking out, everyone's attitude became joyous and I was encourage to return soon and I told the cute one I shall return because I want a massage from her next time.

Wired.

NovaMatt
07-11-15, 23:02
Has anyone visited Dana near Clark / Division? It'd be great to have a reliable provider closer to where I live. I'd appreciate a PM with any details. Thanks!

BeerMaker
07-12-15, 05:57
Hit up Yedam spa in BG tonight and what a total waste. Thought I could get a rub and tug but ended up with neither. Went in and saw cute receptionist in lacy see thru white shirt and short mini skirt and thought I was on to something. Paid 55 to house and was taken through a construction site to a very small room. Cute receptionist said she was going to do the massage and to get undressed and face down on the table. After a full 5 minutes of waiting she returned and placed a full draping sheet on me and started. Her massage was shitty and weak so I thought with all the lack of skill and the short skirt I would at least get a good ending. Wrong again. After 20 minutes of letting me rub her thigh while she worked she stepped out and another full 5 minutes later another much older and rougher looking Asian woman wearing jeans and a loose tee shirt came in to finish. I was pissed but I wasn't giving up that easy so I started to rub the legs of the new girl as I got another crappy back rub. When she finally moved to my legs she was brushing up on my junk and teasing a little so hope restored. We finally got to the flip and she kept me under the drape, then rubbed my inner thighs through the sheet as I grabbed her ass. I started to get hard and she moved to my feet for 2 minutes and said we were done then left. Once I sat up I looked at the clock and it had only been 50 minutes. I got dressed and walked out to find both girls asking for a tip! I told them I left it in the room and walked out with a greasy back from a bullshit massage and blue balls. Don't bother with this place you'll just end up angry and needing to rub one out when you get home.

Miamiat
07-12-15, 15:18
When the previous owner ran the place, was there any action to be had?

I enjoyed my recent visit there as well. But I look so normal and boring that they knew right away that I was no one important!

And as I walked thru the door, one pretty and one okay looking spa worker were looking out the larger front window. I sensed immediate muscle tightening on behalf of the ladies with my LEO look. The cuter of the 2 immediate said 'you no been here before' and I said true, I get that a lot when I visit a spa for the first time, but I'm no trouble. The cuter one then called a woman from the rear of the shop and although I couldn't understand what they said I got the feeling it was something like 'new guy, let him make the first moves'.

I figured they hadn't put in a table shower and left Jessica's old stand up DIY shower, so I just laid on the table. The girl came in, okay looking but in terms of looks, would be the 3rd cutest there. Anyway told her the usual massage and she actually gave a pretty good massage. After the flip, we discussed the local Saturday firework show at Navy Pier, she did not flinch and stayed till the end and insured that there was no unexploded fireworks. She then resumed the massage and I got my full 60 minutes, so for the effort I left a. 5 tip.

Well as the wired one was walking out, everyone's attitude became joyous and I was encourage to return soon and I told the cute one I shall return because I want a massage from her next time.

Wired.

Member #5121
07-12-15, 15:45
I'm more of a Euro massage guy, but I've been visited plenty of AMP's to know that they will not take the drape off for you. They'll slide it around some what during the session, but if it slips, they'll place it back where it was (and these are the girls who offer extras to regulars). That's the other key, if they don't know you, it's up to you to take the risk and remove the towel. I'd only do this if I'm getting the signals, like having her brush my junk or lean repeatedly into my hand. You stayed covered apparently, so they were probably waiting for you to self serve.

To most people, anyone who stays covered while rubbing the masseuse during the session is LE. Especially in BG.

Hit up Yedam spa in BG tonight and what a total waste. Thought I could get a rub and tug but ended up with neither. Went in and saw cute receptionist in lacy see thru white shirt and short mini skirt and thought I was on to something. Paid 55 to house and was taken through a construction site to a very small room. Cute receptionist said she was going to do the massage and to get undressed and face down on the table. After a full 5 minutes of waiting she returned and placed a full draping sheet on me and started. Her massage was shitty and weak so I thought with all the lack of skill and the short skirt I would at least get a good ending. Wrong again. After 20 minutes of letting me rub her thigh while she worked she stepped out and another full 5 minutes later another much older and rougher looking Asian woman wearing jeans and a loose tee shirt came in to finish. I was pissed but I wasn't giving up that easy so I started to rub the legs of the new girl as I got another crappy back rub. When she finally moved to my legs she was brushing up on my junk and teasing a little so hope restored. We finally got to the flip and she kept me under the drape, then rubbed my inner thighs through the sheet as I grabbed her ass. I started to get hard and she moved to my feet for 2 minutes and said we were done then left. Once I sat up I looked at the clock and it had only been 50 minutes. I got dressed and walked out to find both girls asking for a tip! I told them I left it in the room and walked out with a greasy back from a bullshit massage and blue balls. Don't bother with this place you'll just end up angry and needing to rub one out when you get home.

NorthsideTod2
07-12-15, 17:31
I do not but could post a link to her ad.

Has anyone visited Dana near Clark / Division? It'd be great to have a reliable provider closer to where I live. I'd appreciate a PM with any details. Thanks!

Massage Guru
07-13-15, 11:19
I do not but could post a link to her ad.Very Legit. Not her on the pics but cuter in person. Skinny, tall and very personable. Legit massage all the way.

Be safe.

MG.

Mishima
07-13-15, 21:33
She used to work in senina in Chinatown. Her name is May. If you know her current spa, please PM me.

Thanks.

Wirelessone
07-13-15, 22:04
When the previous owner ran the place, was there any action to be had?

I enjoyed my recent visit there as well. But I look so normal and boring that they knew right away that I was no one important!Yes, there was action to be had when the previous owner ran the place but that was a very long ago. I walked in as an 'unknown unknown' but Miamiat are now a 'known known' so I would say revisit the ladies and see what happens.

Wired.

IrishMale
07-14-15, 14:23
I posted sometime back wondering if there are AMPs or other possibilities near Midway. I'm going to be in the area staying for 3 days but without transportation. Thanks for any information.

I live in Florida so I'm not at all familiar with the area.

GotMilf
07-14-15, 15:38
I just happened to come across this a couple of days ago while I was searching for some thing else online.

FRANKLIN PARK POLICE DEPARTMENT.

9545 West Belmont Avenue.

Franklin Park, Illinois.

Media Release.

After conducting an undercover investigation on A Spa (actual business name) 10207 Grand Franklin.

Park, Franklin Park officers discovered that female workers for the spa were actively seeking male.

Partners in which they would exchange sex acts for money. After confirming that information the.

Franklin Park Police tactical unit, in conjunction with the Cook County Sheriffs Police vice unit.

Conducted a sting operation on A Spa (business name) located at 10207 W. Grand Av. On Thursday.

June 18,2015. As a result of that operation five people were arrested and charged with various.

Charges related to prostitution and over $15,000. 00 USA see was confiscated and seized.

XXXXXXXXXXXX of California age 45 was charged with Prostitution and Violation of the Massage.

License Act (misdemeanors).

XXXXXXXXXXX of Georgia age 53 was charged with Prostitution and Violation of the Massage License Act.

(misdemeanors).

XXXXXXXXXX of Florida age 54 was charged with Prostitution and Violation of the Massage License.

Act (misdemeanors).

XXXXXXXXXXXXX of Texas age 59 was charged with a village ordinance violation under the Public.

Morals Act (providing and managing a place of prostitution xxxxxxx of Illinois age 48, was charged with a village ordinance violation under the Public Morals Act.Looks like someone got behind on their protection payments to Tony Soprano. Tsk, tsk.

Mfarfu Tom
07-14-15, 16:47
Very attractive ladies. I did a half hour at the current intro rate of 40. No table shower and no mention of the stand up shower I saw on the way to the room. On the flip things finished nicely. I will return when in Chicago.

REYdogg
07-14-15, 19:13
Very attractive ladies. I did a half hour at the current intro rate of 40. No table shower and no mention of the stand up shower I saw on the way to the room. On the flip things finished nicely. I will return when in Chicago.Can anybody PM me the location?

Wirelessone
07-14-15, 22:42
Can anybody PM me the location?Got into trouble at their last location and if you can't figure out what I mean by trouble that would explain why no one is responding publicly or via PM as a hobbiest, although I would hesitate to use that term when you have 11 posts in 3 years and only 1 relates to visiting a provider (no, I not trying to be accurate) My PM'er had few posts than you but all his / her posts were just seeking infomation.

My advice would be to choose an apartment, spa, any spa and jump in, yep the water is cold but so what and write some reviews. That being said the girls aren't hiding and they do advertise.

I don't get wrapped up in my 'senior' status but if I can post about me going to spa's and injections for E.D , surely you can find the time to post a review or several in the next few weeks.

Have at it.

Wired.

PottersBridge
07-15-15, 05:17
I should probably keep this a secret, but I may need some info from one of you regulars in this area some time.

I travel frequently from Indianapolis to north of Milwaukee for business, and do not like to mess around anywhere I may be known, so I searched out an AMP that looked to be promising and was willing to TOFTT, but I have been very lucky on two occasions in the past two months at a place in Matteson. There is a lady there named CeeCee, or CC. And to me she is a definite 10. Very attractive, soft skin, trimmed little black Bush, soft breasts with tasty nipples, sweet as pie, loves the tips and to boot, gives a fantastic therapeutic massage and a teasing table shower before all the fun begins. Of course, the fun was covered. I've only seen her during morning hours, just after opening. She is the only lady I have seen there, and after my previous experience with her, I would not even try another as long as she is there. She wants at least a bill as a tip, and I'm not good at the negotiating, but for the thrill she gave this 68 year old, it was well worth it to me. I always get the one hour massage, and I think it was 80, but it might have been 60 (it's always 60 in Indy, so I may be confused on the amount).

I do not make a lot of posts, more of a lurker, and all my previous posts have been in the Ohio or Indiana forum. If you can't find it, you can PM me. However, I am not on this site too often, so if it is a while before I respond, do not be alarmed.

If anyone has a great EUP that will provide a similar quality experience somewhere reasonably close to the 294, I would appreciate the information; I've yet to try an EMP and prefer it be a sure thing (wouldn't we all).

Happy Hound
07-15-15, 14:18
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapist-for-professionals/26088887

Has anyone tried her out yet? Those tits look amazing. Please let me know she is fun or just teasing to get you in the door.

REYdogg
07-16-15, 07:27
Got into trouble at their last location and if you can't figure out what I mean by trouble that would explain why no one is responding publicly or via PM as a hobbiest, although I would hesitate to use that term when you have 11 posts in 3 years and only 1 relates to visiting a provider (no, I not trying to be accurate) My PM'er had few posts than you but all his / her posts were just seeking infomation.

My advice would be to choose an apartment, spa, any spa and jump in, yep the water is cold but so what and write some reviews. That being said the girls aren't hiding and they do advertise.

I don't get wrapped up in my 'senior' status but if I can post about me going to spa's and injections for E.D , surely you can find the time to post a review or several in the next few weeks.

Have at it.

Wired.I walked down the street. I found the aforementioned spa. I chose the half hour rate. There were 3 girls there, 2 of which I recognized from last visits at another local location. I should have gone with one of them as was good, she was less experienced.

ChezBone
07-16-15, 07:50
When you go, please report. I would be interested in hearing about it.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-therapist-for-professionals/26088887

Has anyone tried her out yet? Those tits look amazing. Please let me know she is fun or just teasing to get you in the door.

Dave64
07-16-15, 08:21
Went to the place right off 57/30. Pretty girl, but lousy massage and too high priced. 80 for the door and she wanted 120 for cb. Counterd with 80 no go, so I left nt happy. Left 10 for tip.

DMichaels69
07-16-15, 09:25
Keep this up. Sometimes unhappy is better.

Went to the place right off 57/30. Pretty girl, but lousy massage and too high priced. 80 for the door and she wanted 120 for cb. Counterd with 80 no go, so I left nt happy. Left 10 for tip.

Self Hi5
07-16-15, 18:27
Went to the place right off 57/30. Pretty girl, but lousy massage and too high priced. 80 for the door and she wanted 120 for cb. Counterd with 80 no go, so I left nt happy. Left 10 for tip.Should have saved the $10!

genuis8
07-16-15, 22:50
Sounds like anything goes at the new place on Belmont. I'll be trying it this week.I disagree with the "anything goes".

The massage I got from the 3 ladies here range from decent / good to excellent. And I like the deep pressure to relieve the kinks in the muscles.

Instead of the paper used as drapes over the massage table, they use cotton cloth for this, and replace it after every use. Aside from the good service, they also do not short you on time.

Overall, I would say this is my new GO TO place. Now, If only I can afford to visit more than once a week. Still waiting to win the lotto (hahaha).

They do not have table shower, per se, but you can take a stand up shower (on your own) in the bathroom.

Happy Hound
07-17-15, 09:51
Tried out Spa Pari (LAX) on S. Mich. Very clean and new spa with easy parking on street right in front. Went with Havan. Her pic on their website is accurate. Definitely a real trained masseuse. She is very cute with small boobs and a nice butt. Their version of tantra is basically he. They'll do topless too but fees start getting higher. Glad I tried it once but probably won't go back unless there is someone who really catches my eye.

HandsomeDan
07-17-15, 14:53
I was checking out BP under massages and came across this new grand opening on NW Hwy. Seems like your typical AMP. I just wanted to know if anyone has been before I TOFFT.

Elpatron
07-17-15, 16:07
Where about belmont location no numbers

I disagree with the "anything goes".

The massage I got from the 3 ladies here range from decent / good to excellent. And I like the deep pressure to relieve the kinks in the muscles.

Instead of the paper used as drapes over the massage table, they use cotton cloth for this, and replace it after every use. Aside from the good service, they also do not short you on time.

Overall, I would say this is my new GO TO place. Now, If only I can afford to visit more than once a week. Still waiting to win the lotto (hahaha).

They do not have table shower, per se, but you can take a stand up shower (on your own) in the bathroom..

genuis8
07-17-15, 16:36
Where about belmont location no numbers

.Belmont Spa.

1430 W Belmont.

You can find in CL for phone#.

George W. Bush
07-17-15, 23:21
I was checking out BP under massages and came across this new grand opening on NW Hwy. Seems like your typical AMP. I just wanted to know if anyone has been before I TOFFT.Stopped there tonight and it was totally legit. Every time I moved the towel she immediately put it back, and never strayed even close to the goods. Price was 55 after grand opening discount, and I left her the 5 from the 60 I brought for door fee. Save your money and go somewhere else. It was actually a good massage, complete with hot stones, but no relief means no return visit.

Kellster
07-18-15, 02:47
Stopped there tonight and it was totally legit. Every time I moved the towel she immediately put it back, and never strayed even close to the goods. Price was 55 after grand opening discount, and I left her the 5 from the 60 I brought for door fee. Save your money and go somewhere else. It was actually a good massage, complete with hot stones, but no relief means no return visit.Park Ridge is a very upscale, conservative town. I would be shocked if that place became a fan favorite on these forums and stayed in business.

Aoxox
07-18-15, 10:40
Hi,

Anyone knows any Korean MP in town? I'll travel to Chicago next week.

Thank you,

Aoxox.

HandsomeDan
07-20-15, 11:01
Thanks for the report back George. I will mark this one off the list. I might TOFFT at LeAmour on Touhy just for legit massage though, it sounds like a EMP when I called and the prices are reasonable. You never know what repeat business can develop into. I'll report back once I go.

Stopped there tonight and it was totally legit. Every time I moved the towel she immediately put it back, and never strayed even close to the goods. Price was 55 after grand opening discount, and I left her the 5 from the 60 I brought for door fee. Save your money and go somewhere else. It was actually a good massage, complete with hot stones, but no relief means no return visit.

Angai
07-20-15, 17:50
Went to the place right off 57/30. Pretty girl, but lousy massage and too high priced. 80 for the door and she wanted 120 for cb. Counterd with 80 no go, so I left nt happy. Left 10 for tip.Last I was there was right before the day of the Mayweather. I have a friend that lives out that and he was late getting out where I was supposed to watch the fight. So to still time I popped in and long story short the MT looked like she stepped out of a Psy music video and my experience for your rate was the next tier of service. Maybe they have gone up I don't know. Then again I was speaking Korean also which could have been a factor _.

WhiteNight55
07-20-15, 18:25
Has anybody been to China Massage in Mt Prospect was thinking of checking it out.

StanCopier
07-21-15, 10:50
Made another trip to see Cheri at Renew in the past week. Another eh massage but decent release with much attention paid prior to HE. My last three excursions have been here and need to do something new. Still a good value though.

FrankyCando
07-21-15, 18:04
Driving back from Detroit a few days ago and a few hundred miles before Chicago somewhere in Michigan.
I see a billboard on 94 barely visible bcs it was covered with shrub / weeds "Oriental Massage exit 145 ".
I said why not.A few blocks off the exit on 94.
Looked like a fricken dilapidated barn. I said to myslef WTF (out-loud).
I was curious so rang the bell and door opens. Super un-sexy skinny 50 year old Chinese opens the door.
How much for massage. She says. 6 I said what the heck I'm here.
She leads me to a room. Fricken ceiling about to fall, smelly, holes in the walls covered in duct tape.
And cardboard. I told her I wasn't comfortable here and changed my mind wanted to leave.
She begged me to stay and told me I was first customer in 2 days. She made me feel bad for her.
I told her I was not laying down. I told her I would give her. 4 for only he / HJ in the hallway.
She agreed. Deed was done back on the road.

There was complete extra but not with her or at this dump of a place.

Lebruno
07-21-15, 23:19
LOL. This is a funny field report. Hats off to you for trying out this "out of the world" massage place! Hope you had some pics to go with the story.

Driving back from Detroit a few days ago and a few hundred miles before Chicago somewhere in Michigan.
I see a billboard on 94 barely visible bcs it was covered with shrub / weeds "Oriental Massage exit 145 ".
I was curious so rang the bell and door opens. Super un-sexy skinny 50 year old Chinese opens the door.
She leads me to a room. Fricken ceiling about to fall, smelly, holes in the walls covered in duct tape.
And cardboard. I told her I wasn't comfortable here and changed my mind wanted to leave.
She begged me to stay and told me I was first customer in 2 days. She made me feel bad for her.
I told her I was not laying down. I told her I would give her. 4 for only he / HJ in the hallway.

GotMilf
07-22-15, 09:52
Has anybody been to China Massage in Mt Prospect was thinking of checking it out.Don't bother. Check out Yun in Mt. Prospect instead.

Angai
07-22-15, 12:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-100-real-pic-japanese-new-girl-nuru-massge-body-2-body-919-637-3146/27684936

Had a dream about this place last night. I was thinking to try out a nuru massage and who better to get one from than a Japanese girl since it is the nuru gel's birthplace after all. At worse I expected a Korean, instead I dreamt of a Chinese girl who conveniently knew when to say she could not speak English. At any rate there is no nuru to be found here nor the more obvious no girl from the photos. There is like a secret door you enter in and it will not open until someone in a car stops to decide you are not uncle LEO for about 3 minutes, not before. I have no intention of having this dream again, because it falls into a bit of a nightmare genre for me. I need to dream of my regulars again to erase the memory.

Stay safe gentlemen.

Pura Vida
07-22-15, 13:28
I thought I would try the new location. They have a deal going at. 45 for the hour. Nice clean location, the massage room has walls that do not go all the way up with only a curtain for privacy. Everything can be heard. It's a bit awkward. I received a good rub from a very unattractive provider. She insisted I leave happy for the standard tip. All in all it was a good rub. If I need a good rub, I may return.

FrankyCando
07-22-15, 18:10
LOL. This is a funny field report. Hats off to you for trying out this "out of the world" massage place! Hope you had some pics to go with the story.Pictures?? I didn't think of it, next time.

Or on 2nd thought no bcs you guys would of got together and banned me for walking into the Chinese version of Psycho / welcome to Bates massage.

Ahahhaahhahah.

LongDStyle
07-22-15, 18:52
Pictures?? I didn't think of it, next time.

Or on 2nd thought no bcs you guys would of got together and banned me for walking into the Chinese version of Psycho / welcome to Bates massage.

Ahahhaahhahah.I was under the impression body rubs (non-therapeutic massages) wasn't a legit type of service anyway.

NaughtyJ
07-24-15, 09:29
Log time reader but first time poster. Noticed that I did not see a lot of posts of providers in he heart of the loop. Have been to a few but stopped by a new one recently in the financial district. $. 4 all in. Was the worst massage I have ever had but the visit was not a total waste. Standard service. PM me for details. Place seems kinda dirty but I think I have high standards. I have also visited others in the loop as well and would be happy to share if anyone as other good suggestions in the loop or west suburbs. Again PM.

Wirelessone
07-24-15, 21:48
I thought I would try the new location. They have a deal going at. 45 for the hour. Nice clean location, the massage room has walls that do not go all the way up with only a curtain for privacy. Everything can be heard. It's a bit awkward. I received a good rub from a very unattractive provider. She insisted I leave happy for the standard tip. All in all it was a good rub. If I need a good rub, I may return.Although I can't say what will happen, if anything, at her other locations, she doesn't want a full menu being offered and they both read this site.

And now for something completely different, I been here at the Oshkosh, WI air show for the week, wow can these Wisconsin girls party.

Wired.

OF Charlie
07-24-15, 23:47
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-100-real-pic-japanese-new-girl-nuru-massge-body-2-body-919-637-3146/27684936

Had a dream about this place last night. I was thinking to try out a nuru massage and who better to get one from than a Japanese girl since it is the nuru gel's birthplace after all. At worse I expected a Korean, instead I dreamt of a Chinese girl who conveniently knew when to say she could not speak English. At any rate there is no nuru to be found here nor the more obvious no girl from the photos. There is like a secret door you enter in and it will not open until someone in a car stops to decide you are not uncle LEO for about 3 minutes, not before. I have no intention of having this dream again, because it falls into a bit of a nightmare genre for me. I need to dream of my regulars again to erase the memory.

Stay safe gentlemen.Finding Japanese girls here is nearly impossible. There is really no good reason for them to leave Japan. They can make just as good of money back home. I have been to Tokyo and their sex industry is closed to foreigners for most part. Even being an Asian myself, I had a tough time there.

Guys, don't fall for those fake ads and stop watching JAV porn, LOL!

FrankyCando
07-25-15, 15:30
Love Asian woman but have never ran across Japanese at all. Zero.
I imagine they do well within own country as you said.

A few years ago on cl this independent Asian massage lady stated she was Japanese ,I was making an apointemnt
on the phone and asked her if she was really Japanese .....she said yes I asked her to count 1-10 in Japanese ...she hung up on me

BTW I can't stand JAV bcs they blur out what's needed. Hahhahaahahahah.

Vern2020
07-25-15, 17:04

A few years ago on cl this independent Asian massage lady stated she was Japanese ,I was making an apointemnt
on the phone and asked her if she was really Japanese .....she said yes I asked her to count 1-10 in Japanese ...she hung up on me

BTW I can't stand JAV bcs they blur out what's needed. Hahhahaahahahah.Back when Korean Palace used to be called Thai Palace, they had a Japanese girl every now and then. And one time, years ago back then The Reader was one of the best sources for ads, I got a Japanese girl who was stunning. Like from one of those Japanese Idol videos. Which, even though they are not really porn, are pretty damn sexy IMHO.

SouthSideRed
07-25-15, 20:25

BTW I can't stand JAV bcs they blur out what's needed. Hahhahaahahahah.Thats so funny. Years ago I was in one of the Mannhiem bikini bars and ran across a Polish dancer, she insisted that she was an college science teacher. I then proceded to ask her what H2 O stood for, she balked and got mad then walked away.

WalkBob
07-26-15, 16:48
Hit the jackpot yesterday. I had never tried an AMP but love the Asian Aptms. Decided to go to a place in the NW burbs that is well mentioned on here. You walk in and there is a door with a buzzer, clue # 1 this might be good. Was led down the hall by an attractive 30-something Asian woman who asked for the door fee of. 7 for the hour. I paid and got undressed at her request. She left and another young, super hot girl returned. So, massage starts which is fine but her hip are on my back grooving to the music and as she moves down, has no problem moving the towel to massage my ass. Fingers are definitely making contact. Then she starts the soft teasing and lets me feel her ass. She asks me to flip which I do, without towel and she asks if I've been there before and who I've seen. I told her it had been a few months and I saw Coco. Since these girls move in and out so fast, she had no way of knowing that I made that up. Then she asked what I want. I don't even answer and she gives me a price. I tell her I only brought $. 6 total and paid. 7 already. She says no, $. 2. I apologize and shrug my shoulders to which she say, OK, but next time it's $. 2 extra. She then gives me a wonderful tongue bath all over before going to CBJ. Then, she gets on top and rides my before we flip into mish for the finish. A great time. Said her name was Naga or something like that. Super pretty and tight body. I'll definitely return but won't take any extra cash. You figure, once they have that time invested in you, to have you walk out without leaving a tip for extras is worse for them than to cut their usual fee.

Seniors, PM for the place.

Papahound
07-26-15, 17:53
Tried my luck once again at Renew just off 290 and saw Sheri again. Remembering me she was much more engaging, decent massage and more teasing before the flip. Takes her time two hand massaging down low before finishing with one hand. HE is all I can gathering is available, unless someone else knows better. 40 +40.Ditto on price. Ditto on return. Best to get a card with the girl's name and number that you like. A couple of them work there. Not sure of the rotation. I've only seen one at a time on premises. That means doorbell, phone, and whatever else happens they have to tend to it in the middle of your session. Not a fan. Might go back. Might not.

Kellster
07-26-15, 21:33
Hit the jackpot yesterday. I had never tried an AMP but love the Asian Aptms. Decided to go to a place in the NW burbs that is well mentioned on here. You walk in and there is a door with a buzzer, clue # 1 this might be good. Was led down the hall by an attractive 30-something Asian woman who asked for the door fee of. 7 for the hour. I paid and got undressed at her request. She left and another young, super hot girl returned. So, massage starts which is fine but her hip are on my back grooving to the music and as she moves down, has no problem moving the towel to massage my ass. Fingers are definitely making contact. Then she starts the soft teasing and lets me feel her ass. She asks me to flip which I do, without towel and she asks if I've been there before and who I've seen. I told her it had been a few months and I saw Coco. Since these girls move in and out so fast, she had no way of knowing that I made that up. Then she asked what I want. I don't even answer and she gives me a price. I tell her I only brought $. 6 total and paid. 7 already. She says no, $. 2. I apologize and shrug my shoulders to which she say, OK, but next time it's $. 2 extra. She then gives me a wonderful tongue bath all over before going to CBJ. Then, she gets on top and rides my before we flip into mish for the finish. A great time. Said her name was Naga or something like that. Super pretty and tight body. I'll definitely return but won't take any extra cash. You figure, once they have that time invested in you, to have you walk out without leaving a tip for extras is worse for them than to cut their usual fee.

Seniors, PM for the place.Seriously, why did you even post that message if you're not going to mention the place? This is a massage review forum. Even though I'm a senior member I just don't see the point if you're not going to say where it was- that's kind of an important detail to leave out because it doesn't help anybody. It's probably best not to post anything in that case. Just a pet peeve of mind when we get these cryptic messages. Just my opinion though.

Bob521
07-27-15, 00:15
The buzzer, young girls, BJ, NW subs, and the fact that it has been reviewed well before. The place on Dundee is $80. The place on 83 is $70. I really can see both sides of the debate. I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.

Seriously, why did you even post that message if you're not going to mention the place? This is a massage review forum. Even though I'm a senior member I just don't see the point if you're not going to say where it was- that's kind of an important detail to leave out because it doesn't help anybody. It's probably best not to post anything in that case. Just a pet peeve of mind when we get these cryptic messages. Just my opinion though.

Bob521
07-27-15, 00:33
There are a couple AMPs on i94 just past the 294 exchange. I used to travel to Detroit years ago. Walk in to this one place. Woman takes me to the room and undresses me, pulls up her skirt and says fucky me! So I did. Franky, if you go back to Detroit, be sure to visit the strip clubs, FS and BJ available at most of them. There are about 100 of them in the metro area. Read the Detroit thread for the low-down. Bob.

ZzTopSterZz
07-27-15, 10:20
For the most part I have moved on past the AMP's in search of Euro or North Anerican therapists, but a few days ago I had some extra time before the evening commute and paid a visit to Green Spa in the loop for a rather predictable yet enjoyable session: table shower with attention to detail (twig and berries as they say) to establish mutual interest, a good but not great massage with some flirting and rubbing against my hands, and she got right to business on the flip with a little topless time at my urging. There was no discussion of money although she did ask me to "take care of her". Total cost =house fee for an hour plus $40 tip.

My therapist that day was "Honey" but she may well have another name today or tomorrow. She was a bit on the chunky side and mid-30's in age, but she was attractive enough for a random visit. On the way out I saw a younger and thinner lady, and an older but very attractive lady (mamasan?) came in just as I was leaving but I did not get their names.

Kellster
07-27-15, 10:55
The buzzer, young girls, BJ, NW subs, and the fact that it has been reviewed well before. The place on Dundee is $80. The place on 83 is $70. I really can see both sides of the debate. I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.That's not the point. My point is if you're going to do a review do it right. List where it was at, how the gal looked, was she thin or overweight, was the massage good quality or was it lousy, were you satisfied at the end or not? I mean it's the same as if you posted a review about a hotel in Vegas or a restaurant you visited. If you're not comfortable posting it then don't post it. No one is forcing you to post it. To make matters worse this was listed in the General Massage forum in the Chicago area- not even one of the more specific locations which is even more difficult and frustrating. All right end of rant. As you were.

HomeSlice
07-27-15, 12:05
I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.I understand the frustration and I understand the discretion. Personally, I also lean towards sharing less.

If I want to share details of acts, I am more likely to be cryptic on location.

If I want to share that a place is still providing services that have been stated on the board prior, I share the name and stay cryptic on services.

I am not saying my way is right, just kind of sharing my thought process.

Chiburbs112
07-27-15, 14:30
Seriously, why did you even post that message if you're not going to mention the place? This is a massage review forum. Even though I'm a senior member I just don't see the point if you're not going to say where it was- that's kind of an important detail to leave out because it doesn't help anybody. It's probably best not to post anything in that case. Just a pet peeve of mind when we get these cryptic messages. Just my opinion though.

The buzzer, young girls, BJ, NW subs, and the fact that it has been reviewed well before. The place on Dundee is $80. The place on 83 is $70. I really can see both sides of the debate. I personally would lean toward discretion, and share with seniors. But it is frustrating, when you have no idea which place is being hinted about. Bob.Is it just me or is this obviously exercise in Algonquin? No way it is pinetree as that is southwest suburbs and they have never had a Ramadan in her 30's.

HomeSlice
07-27-15, 15:55
Can someone please confirm that:

http://www.tantrabutterfly.com/contact.html is not the same as http://chicagotantramassage.******.com/.

FrankyCando
07-27-15, 18:07
There are a couple AMPs on i94 just past the 294 exchange. I used to travel to Detroit years ago. Walk in to this one place. Woman takes me to the room and undresses me, pulls up her skirt and says fucky me! So I did. Franky, if you go back to Detroit, be sure to visit the strip clubs, FS and BJ available at most of them. There are about 100 of them in the metro area. Read the Detroit thread for the low-down. Bob.
Thanks I will keep that in mind if I ever spend some more time up in Detroit.
My Detroit visit was a short 45 minute funeral visitation and back on the road home again.

Kellster
07-27-15, 22:09
I understand the frustration and I understand the discretion. Personally, I also lean towards sharing less.

If I want to share details of acts, I am more likely to be cryptic on location.

If I want to share that a place is still providing services that have been stated on the board prior, I share the name and stay cryptic on services.

I am not saying my way is right, just kind of sharing my thought process.If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.

Bob521
07-28-15, 00:59
I guess, my rule of thumb is I disclose places that advertise or have visible retail locations. No reason to be cryptic if the place is trying to publicize their existence. But I would not publicly "out" a specific massage therapist. I might talk about the place as worth visiting, maybe mention the tip I left, as a guideline to the level of service. I spend a fair amount of time in legit places getting extra service from legit providers. That's my personal preference. So obviously, I will not talk about those people. But the places that usually offer extras, I will describe without naming names. Most of the time, I PM about those Names. I mean why would I want to bring harm or LEO to people that were nice to me? Bob.

If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.

Gopher88
07-28-15, 10:56
Our friend Vivian from Sienna's, Them Ashland Ave, Then Yung Ping.

She Asked me to let every one know where she is.

She's at Macau Spa South Wentworth.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5143917876.html

Tank Rodwell
07-28-15, 12:38
I recently had a fun experience at an AMP on milwaukee by Fullerton. Pm for details or if you've been there recently let's compare notes. Haha.

IlDiavolo
07-28-15, 12:58
If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.

OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.

Head First
07-28-15, 13:44
OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.Welcome To The Club!

A small piece of advice. It's alright to feel grown up but don't actually ever actually do it. Way over rated. Much more fun to stay young. LOL.

DMichaels69
07-28-15, 14:00
And to celebrate your new status go see Joann. LOL.

When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.

OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.

Kellster
07-28-15, 18:17
When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.Exactly! I try to be cool about it because everyone is new at first at posting- even though those type of cryptic reports frustrate the hell out of me. I'm glad you saw my point. Your posts are way better by the way- well done. Makes it easier for all of us when we use the search button to do research as well. The powers that be- know about these places. They have to- so I think it's being naive to assume that's not the case. Certain places might even take some cashola under the table to let them operate- I don't know. They do that stuff in the movies so anything is possible. Like I said you don't have to go into graphic detail when you write a report, but mentioning some of the basics like where you went, who you saw, how she looked thin or fat, young or old, how it was- good or bad quality, did you leave satisfied, how much you tipped, would you repeat, etc. That should be a given in any report.

Okay I've cluttered up this forum enough with these type of posts. Let's get back to seeing reviews boys. Congrats on being a senior! Too bad us senior members can't get discounts on massages haha!

AceBox
07-28-15, 19:11
I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.

I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.

SpaGuy21
07-28-15, 22:23

Has anyone tried her out yet? Those tits look amazing. Please let me know she is fun or just teasing to get you in the door.I've had a session with her and though she provided a decent massage I got nothing else. She allows self-serve with some OTC roaming but nothing more. No teasing or brushing even. Nice looking gal though a little thicker than her pictures let on. It seemed like the session was going nowhere when I started roaming, without resistance. That when she said "That's all! Were you expecting more? She was open about the roaming but adamant about SS. All in all, though more visits may lead to more, not worth investing $/ hr to find out. (2 tip).

Hope this helps. I'm sure many were curious, as was I. Had to find out for myself.

BTW, this is my 1st post. Found this forum not long ago. Have been around the block and though you won't see me posting often about the typical spots, as most of you guy have covered the bases here, if I can provide intel on lesser / un-reviewed places, I will. Enjoy!

Sleeker
07-28-15, 23:21
I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.

I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.I too had a wonderful experience at this establishment withiirl ng the past week. The tradition of NH lives on. These ladies give great massages, a full hour, and no haggling. I recognized one old friend from NH although I saw a different girl. The massage I got could not have been better and the level of energy and skill were outstanding.

It's the attitude of the girls at this place that sets them apart.

As I was leaving on Sat evening I saw what I assume was the owner at the front desk. Quite a striking woman and was dressed more like a restaurant owner than a mammasan. She was most gracious and clearly interested in repeat business.

They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.

Sleeker.

WalkBob
07-29-15, 10:25
12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.

Member #5933
07-29-15, 12:05
My goto girl for this moved away. I'm looking for a massage with good rimming and head game. Please pm me. I'm in north burbs but will drive for good times.

Lots of info to trade no problem LOL.

Magooski
07-29-15, 13:59
Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.

Our friend Vivian from Sienna's, Them Ashland Ave, Then Yung Ping.

She Asked me to let every one know where she is.

She's at Macau Spa South Wentworth.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5143917876.html

Kellster
07-29-15, 15:02
12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.

Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!

I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.

Wirelessone
07-29-15, 20:08
They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.

Sleeker.Agree with how long they can stay open with all the social justice warriors in that area, its going to be tough. You also have to figure NH business is down and don't underestimate the competition calling in LEO to speed the process up. Until then, let's enjoy the massages and the ladies. I will going this weekend cause for the month of August business trips and back to college road excursions will keep me busy.

Wired.

IlDiavolo
07-29-15, 20:56
Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.

Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!

I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.

Pickles13
07-29-15, 21:44
Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?

Kellster
07-29-15, 21:45
I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.Haha! Well played!

Kellster
07-29-15, 21:45
Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?Number of posts.

IlDiavolo
07-30-15, 00:52
Number of posts.Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.

Wood Street
07-30-15, 02:28
Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.Its in the FAQ section guys.

Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Regular Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

Chicag0
07-30-15, 08:53
Saw Kelly. Cute little lass that made my lunch hour enjoyable. Typical AMP service but with a nice personality.

Eddinger
07-30-15, 12:57
I really have been in love with S&L Nails downtown. Every one has been great. They all wear hot outfits and roaming is fun. Clean place. My possibly ATF is jackie from this place. Out of this world in looks and body and service. 10 in looks. 10 in service.

Avg Joe
07-30-15, 20:31
Can someone please confirm that:

http://www.tantrabutterfly.com/contact.html is not the same as http://chicagotantramassage.******.com/.I can't tell if they are one in the same because your 2nd link does not work. However, if "Chicago Tantra Massage" is the one listed in Google then they are not the same. Chicago Tantra Massage is Summer who is very pretty but very pricey and I would not repeat with her. Tantra Butterfly is Diana who I have seen several times (awhile ago) and below I will tell you why.

I saw Diana several times at her West Loop loft. I was met by her and her huge dog in the hallway outside her apartment and then we went inside. Let me tell you, that dog was maybe the largest dog I have ever seen. He was very friendly and possibly an Irish Wolfhound? Diana has a very nice personality, not overly talkative but extremely nice. She is maybe 5 ft, pretty with an average to nice body. Her place was very clean and the massage was done in the bedroom with soft music, dim lights and on a massage table.

During the massage she was totally naked for the full hour with touching allowed. Her massage skills are good and everything was pretty much on the menu. The times I was there she had no-one scheduled after me so she just continued for another 20 minutes or so and even after we were done we talked for maybe another 15 minutes. She invited me back which I did several times and we became kind of friends until she moved out of town and I have not seen her since. I can recommend Diana. She is not cheap but I don't mind paying for what I feel is excellent service. She is just a really nice sweet girl.

Both Diana and Summer have websites where they advertise everything I have written about on here.

Avg Joe.

Magooski
07-31-15, 01:02
Was stuck in really bad traffic and got off on Armitage and went to Sunny. It wAs late so I could only get HH. Mei was my masseuse and what a great massage! She had me floating on cloud 9. SS with assist and I'll come back if I get up in that area!

Jordanlexi
07-31-15, 07:41
Can't believe it but Giana from Logan has resurfaced for a few weeks! Reading all the posts about her on here gets me hard can't wait to see her again.

http://chicago.backpage.com/Domination/giana-is-back-2-weeks-only/28741518

Paleface
08-01-15, 05:52
I can't tell if they are one in the same because your 2nd link does not work. However, if "Chicago Tantra Massage" is the one listed in Google then they are not the same. Chicago Tantra Massage is Summer who is very pretty but very pricey and I would not repeat with her. Tantra Butterfly is Diana who I have seen several times (awhile ago) and below I will tell you why.

I saw Diana several times at her West Loop loft. I was met by her and her huge dog in the hallway outside her apartment and then we went inside. Let me tell you, that dog was maybe the largest dog I have ever seen. He was very friendly and possibly an Irish Wolfhound? Diana has a very nice personality, not overly talkative but extremely nice. She is maybe 5 ft, pretty with an average to nice body. Her place was very clean and the massage was done in the bedroom with soft music, dim lights and on a massage table.

During the massage she was totally naked for the full hour with touching allowed. Her massage skills are good and everything was pretty much on the menu. The times I was there she had no-one scheduled after me so she just continued for another 20 minutes or so and even after we were done we talked for maybe another 15 minutes. She invited me back which I did several times and we became kind of friends until she moved out of town and I have not seen her since. I can recommend Diana. She is not cheap but I don't mind paying for what I feel is excellent service. She is just a really nice sweet girl.

Both Diana and Summer have websites where they advertise everything I have written about on here.

Avg Joe.Dianna. I saw her a couple times when I was new to this game. Possibly one of the 2 or 3 weirdest women I ever met. Our last appointment never happened. I showed up, no answer at the door, or the phone. Returned home and my wife said, oh by the way, Dianna called and told me to tell you that she had to cancel your massage.

Never again!

Eddinger
08-01-15, 14:30
WTF. You call hookers to schedule from your home phone when you have a wife?

Dianna. I saw her a couple times when I was new to this game. Possibly one of the 2 or 3 weirdest women I ever met. Our last appointment never happened. I showed up, no answer at the door, or the phone. Returned home and my wife said, oh by the way, Dianna called and told me to tell you that she had to cancel your massage.

Never again!

OF Charlie
08-01-15, 14:55

BTW I can't stand JAV bcs they blur out what's needed. Hahhahaahahahah.I know this is not the Dallas forum, but wanted to share the info anyway as I know some of you guys travel for work. With all this talk about Japanese girls, I have been keep an eye out for them. I just returned from Dallas and had the pleasure of meeting Miki Kawaii. Her links are below. Even though she is only 1/2 Japanese (the other 1/2 is Laotian), she was born and raised in Japan. For me, that is close enough. And actually, because of this rare mix, she has a very sexy unique look to her. She came to US about 6 years ago. She is all about the ultimate geisha experience. If you ever find yourself in Dallas, look her up. I highly recommend her.

https://www.preferred411.com/p121440

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=228418

Paleface
08-02-15, 01:53
WTF. You call hookers to schedule from your home phone when you have a wife?"when I was new to this game. " Dianna has been around for a while, and always crazy.

Jamz20
08-02-15, 10:26
Dianna. I saw her a couple times when I was new to this game. Possibly one of the 2 or 3 weirdest women I ever met. Our last appointment never happened. I showed up, no answer at the door, or the phone. Returned home and my wife said, oh by the way, Dianna called and told me to tell you that she had to cancel your massage.

Never again!OUCH!! That doesn't sound like a fun conversation.

Paleface
08-02-15, 16:41
OUCH!! That doesn't sound like a fun conversation.It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.

Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.

Raoul Duke
08-02-15, 19:49
"when I was new to this game. " Dianna has been around for a while, and always crazy.Yep, she's been around 20+ years, she was one of the first people I met in this thing of ours. Oh, man...I just noticed my post number, it's 420. That makes me laugh.

Wirelessone
08-02-15, 22:00
Paid a visit there Saturday early evening. I got the same good masseuse and same good massage with standard AMP finish as my first time. The cute one with the big boobies got gobbled up by a monger who came in after I did. It seems as though this is there ceiling, a standard finish, so I unless I read something impressive about Belmont in the month of August, I will seek new hunting grounds in September when I get back in the game.

I got 2 good laughs regarding Diana, one is Raoul's that it was his 420th post and AvgJoe describing Diana as pretty. Tantra providers can best be described as girls who no way would you give them $300/$400 if you were seeing them as an escort but they throw the word 'tantra' in there and us mongers go 'meh, let me try it'.

Politics has been described as show business for ugly people, you can apply that same analog to most providers who advertise as 'tantra goddessess'.

Dotron
08-03-15, 14:53
Had a great time at Belmont. Highly recommend.

JamesTChicago
08-03-15, 15:49
Can't believe it but Giana from Logan has resurfaced for a few weeks! Reading all the posts about her on here gets me hard can't wait to see her again.

http://chicago.backpage.com/Domination/giana-is-back-2-weeks-only/28741518Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!

Happy Monday!

JamesTChicago
08-04-15, 16:10
Anything good downtown? Think River north area.

I know of one but not really in my area and hike from the office. Thanks in advance!

Avg Joe
08-04-15, 17:48
It could have been worse. I got a private phone the next day. That was maybe 6/7 years ago. Dianna was at late-30's / early 40 years then, more or less, must be going on 50 now. Her pictures were always false. Probably her, but decades younger.

Some time later, she moved somewhere else. New Orleans? I don't know. She comes to Chicago from time to time. Nice touch, but IMHO not worth the risk. Be careful.Yes it was New Orleans and yes the pics she currently display's on her website are older but they are her pictures. When I saw her there were no problems whatsoever and her service was great.

CoolPatrick
08-05-15, 13:22
Anyone been to Logan tantrics lately. I've never been, but looking to try soon. Looks like the girls change kind of often. Is it worth the price? PM or leave a note for all. Thanks!

Happy Monday!

There are a few ex-logan girls on BP running their own body rub gigs. Mila/Naomi is another one.

The owner explicitly said there is no FS at 160/ hr rate. Girls at Logan Tantrica would offer handjob happy ending and let you have your hands on her in general. They are younger than typical AMP. Pics are accurate. Almost all girls have good TER reviews.

Some girls may offer BJ at 100 extra (indicated by many TER reviews), there are a couple of reviews saying they got FS. But please note that, BJ and FS are definitely YMMV and you may be rejected for any service at all, if you didn't play your card right.

So, if you are okay with paying 160 for an hour with a HJ from young American girls, it will be worth it. It's not for people who expect guaranteed FS or BJ even if you offer to pay more $ .

<http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-chicagos-most-beautiful-womenelana-zoe-and-margot/23464451>.

AceBox
08-06-15, 12:44
This is the second time today (the first being the guy who wanted an Asian outcall in another topic) where I was going to respond with exactly what CoolPatrick said (well actually he has better info). Kind of funny.

There are a few ex-logan girls on BP running their own body rub gigs. Mila/Naomi is another one.

The owner explicitly said there is no FS at 160/ hr rate. Girls at Logan Tantrica would offer handjob happy ending and let you have your hands on her in general. They are younger than typical AMP. Pics are accurate. Almost all girls have good TER reviews.

Some girls may offer BJ at 100 extra (indicated by many TER reviews), there are a couple of reviews saying they got FS. But please note that, BJ and FS are definitely YMMV and you may be rejected for any service at all, if you didn't play your card right.

So, if you are okay with paying 160 for an hour with a HJ from young American girls, it will be worth it. It's not for people who expect guaranteed FS or BJ even if you offer to pay more $ .

<http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-chicagos-most-beautiful-womenelana-zoe-and-margot/23464451>.

HomeSlice
08-06-15, 14:09
My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.

Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.

Anyone have thoughts on these?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valerie-miranda/7997752

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/excellent-reviews-no-rush-quality-service-mature-men-age-50/11184797

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/embrace-the-secrets-of-tantric-blissgoddess-asha/21923211

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/embrace-the-secrets-of-tantra-with-goddess-jayna/26305160