PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

CottonPanty
04-18-11, 20:44
http://www.pioneerlocal.com/evanston/news/3159426, ev-prostitution-arrests-041811-s1. Article.

I know it's not the city but it's close! Damn, I was about to try them soon too.

Member #5324
04-18-11, 21:41
I have been a semi-regular at Mercy for some time now. The current girl, April, is the best they have had in quite a while. If you are okay with standard happy service, I give her my highest recommendation. Great massage, youngish for a Chicago MP, good personality, and a cute girl with a great body.

Gbaby31
04-18-11, 21:59
I have been a semi-regular at Mercy for some time now. The current girl, April, is the best they have had in quite a while. If you are okay with standard happy service, I give her my highest recommendation. Great massage, youngish for a Chicago MP, good personality, and a cute girl with a great body.How about the rates? Same as ruby?

Whisper2000
04-18-11, 22:47
I haven't posted in awhile, so I thought I'd post a bit on some of the places that everyone here already knows about. Mostly uninspiring these days.

Eva Taylor.

- Great body, but not worth the money. Terrible massage, horrible personality, really unenthusiastic. Won't ever go again.

3334 Peterson.

- Xixi gives a pretty good massage and ending, but she's demanding for cash.

- the older lady gives a good massage and ending, but not much to look at.

California & Devon.

- Reasonably cute girl, terrible massage, wants a huge tip with lots and lots of up selling. If not for the cost / upsell, I'd probably repeat.

Foster & Lincoln.

- Love this place. Always do the 4 hands. Terrible massage, but the ending is great.

Irving & Central.

- Great place if you like latinas.

Sonia on Foster.

- Works out of a motel. Really nice older lady, but the massage is terrible. She takes the ending seriously, but it just didn't do much for me.

Lawrence & Kimball.

- Tried a few girl there. The massage and ending from all were good.

Touhy & Ridge?

- Latin place. Cute girls. Too much traffic and attention on the street, though.

Mannameddanger
04-19-11, 07:23
Had an hour massage with Veronica at Amazing on Diversey. A waste of time and money.Oh, I was lucky enough to experience much of the same yesterday.

Called and set up a. 5 massage and TS there, given address and access info. Arrived, hit the buzzer (unmarked). Veronica came out and led me down. You replace the strewn-about and poorly-placed massage paraphernalia with moth cocoons and other disturbing imagery and it felt like I was being led into Buffalo Bill's basement from Lambs (it didn't help that she asked if if I wanted lotion over oil.).

Massage room was adjacent to the manager's, a much better looking African-American girl, but it was weird undressing while they were talking with the door open and myself in plain view. TS is a water-proof, child-sized massage table in a shower room (barely fit on the thing) that has no drainage. Veronica used a loofah so any roaming was completely negated.

Massage was deplorable. She used such legendary techniques as "circular" and "back and forth." And the "extra" she referred to was non-existent, as if simple friction was enough. Srsly, it felt like she was having a seizure instead of performing a controlled motion. And she kept clasping my neck, like she was feeling out if I wanted choking. After I finally DIYed to end the session, she asked if I enjoyed myself. Like she was proud of herself.

Granted, years of Senina and Lisa spoiled me but I will never return to Amazing again. Veronica overall is a 3 (6 for looks. 0 for technique).

Babycash
04-19-11, 18:04
www.wix.com/diamondspa/diamondspa. Been there one time had a fat Latina massage was good and a good hand but all the time I see this good looking Latinas any info is there more then a hand pm me please

KKS84
04-19-11, 22:32
These people can write, why, oh WHY can't they READ. Reported on less than 2 weeks ago. RTFF.I'm sorry to upset few people on here but I did try the search and came up with nothing. That's why I asked. I'm still new to this forum so I'd appreciate the patience. Thanks in advance.

George W. Bush
04-20-11, 00:51
felt like I was being led into Buffalo Bill's basement from LambsIt's when she tells you to put the fucking lotion in the basket you need to start worrying.

OngBak15
04-20-11, 02:26
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/2334807082.html

This is a review on Unverisal Salon. Normally, I only do SWs and AMPs but I saw the girls that would be giving me a massage before hand, so I went to their new place. It is a salon. Hands down. But the best thing is it is a salon. Either there are women clients in there or they are not. When I went, there were none (at around 7:30pm)

I paid $50 for an hour and was walked to back of the salon. My therapist was a 7 out of 10. Latina, and Very young looking and spoke good enoungh english that I did not feel out of place (some of the places in the city I swear some of the women just floated here). Well the massage was basic. She is a student at a well known massage school but that place sucks and so did her massage. She is slowly learning the art of teasing but not there. The best thing about her is that she is personalable and very pretty in the face. Should lighten up on the make up considering her age but still she has the normal high end AMP look about her. On the flip, her massage got better. Not just because of the extra (I'm getting to it) but because her little hands know how to work a chest and neck area. She shorted me 15mins of my massage. That sucked.

So we get down to the normal "Little man is standing and she is looking" conversation. She said she is new to this but I think they are all lying working girls (I have so many AMP girls in my phone its amazing the stories I hear) but she knows to use the word "Opations" and attacks my dick like a like it was Nixon after Watergate. She is also smart enough to know not to talk about price (I showed her a business card and everything and she still thought I was a cop). I tip her $50 cause she really did a bang up job. She tells me now that we know each other face to face, everything is on the table for next time. I will see her again, ill pay for the massage but no way will I get it, Ill just bang her for 40mins. I got her phone number and left. If you have a name & number to trade PM me.

Massage 4/10.

Looks 7/10.

Space 5/10.

Extra 8/10 with room to grow.

Grateful One
04-20-11, 09:02
Oh, I was lucky enough to experience much of the same yesterday.

Called and set up a. 5 massage and TS there, given address and access info. Arrived, hit the buzzer (unmarked). Veronica came out and led me down. You replace the strewn-about and poorly-placed massage paraphernalia with moth cocoons and other disturbing imagery and it felt like I was being led into Buffalo Bill's basement from Lambs (it didn't help that she asked if if I wanted lotion over oil.).

Massage room was adjacent to the manager's, a much better looking African-American girl, but it was weird undressing while they were talking with the door open and myself in plain view. TS is a water-proof, child-sized massage table in a shower room (barely fit on the thing) that has no drainage. Veronica used a loofah so any roaming was completely negated.

Massage was deplorable. She used such legendary techniques as "circular" and "back and forth." And the "extra" she referred to was non-existent, as if simple friction was enough. Srsly, it felt like she was having a seizure instead of performing a controlled motion. And she kept clasping my neck, like she was feeling out if I wanted choking. After I finally DIYed to end the session, she asked if I enjoyed myself. Like she was proud of herself.

Granted, years of Senina and Lisa spoiled me but I will never return to Amazing again. Veronica overall is a 3 (6 for looks. 0 for technique).Looks like AT has Jumped the Shark,

They had a run for some time and their best are no longer there.

Greed has a strange way to paying itself back.

Have fun and be careful fellow hobbierrrrss!

F Blaster
04-20-11, 09:54
I'm sorry to upset few people on here but I did try the search and came up with nothing. That's why I asked. I'm still new to this forum so I'd appreciate the patience. Thanks in advance.When your search didn't come up with anything, I hope you at least tried to look for Pna's report once he called you out.

I did a search and found the information. However, for some reason the search no longer lists posts in chronological order. That's kind of odd.

HenrySmall
04-20-11, 12:18
I have seen the same thing as Blaster. Search results seem to be in random order, it's been this way since the last big redesign. Is everyone else seeing this or does it look like it has something to do with my account? If it's universal has it been brought to Jackson's attention.

I definitely have to be more forgiving with the RTFFs when you can possibly get several pages of search results that are in no particular order.

When your search didn't come up with anything, I hope you at least tried to look for Pna's report once he called you out.

I did a search and found the information. However, for some reason the search no longer lists posts in chronological order. That's kind of odd.

OPIllini
04-20-11, 13:21

She shorted me 15mins of my massage. That sucked.I know I'm just a rookie when it comes to massage parlors, but I know by reading these forums, at the very minimum you should get all of the time you paid for. I pay for 60 minutes, I expect a full 60. If they don't want to comply I wouldn't leave a tip. Or if I did it'd be really small (like. 1 or. 2 at the most). Mind you I'm not talking about extras, I'm talking about the massage itself.

MikeJohns41
04-20-11, 14:26
BigJim4 thats your second time asking our opinion on providers posting as mongers AND you just joined the site a month ago. The majority of your posts are about the same place (amazing touch) in addition you have thrown out some wild accusations about Yumi in addition to quoting that she was offering FS. I am beginning to think that you are a provider posing as a monger. Seems to me that all these guys that are claiming Yumi offers FS do a lot of talking and not a lot of responding to PMs or posts questioning that. I went and visited Yumi recently and can tell you that I definitely let her know I was looking for FS and willing to tip well for it and it the offer was not taken.If anyone reads his (BigJim4) threads it will be very clear what place he owns! As a first time poster, but a long time mongerer, I have found the posts from honest mongerers to be very accurate, and I like to read all the reviews, because it helps me decide where to end up! After all, we are all too busy to waste our time and money on providers who misrepresent and overcharge for services! That is why I am glad for someone calling him out!

Nomyud1981
04-20-11, 15:37
I once brought a client here and he wasn't pleased. Said they don't have full doors (danger: Jackshack!) , a table shower or even hot under 30 gals.

I saved the business deal by sending a Polish callgirl to his hotel that very night to 'apologize' (no Joke, this is common in some old old-school asian business circles, even in the US)

Sooooo, I wouldn't recommend unless you want a massage and maybe a handshake at most.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum but not new to visiting the spas. So recently I've noticed ads from Gunnison Spa. Any reviews? Tips and or such.

Everything would be greatly appreciated.

Undie Radar
04-20-11, 15:48
I have seen the same thing as Blaster. Search results seem to be in random order, it's been this way since the last big redesign. Is everyone else seeing this or does it look like it has something to do with my account? If it's universal has it been brought to Jackson's attention.

I definitely have to be more forgiving with the RTFFs when you can possibly get several pages of search results that are in no particular order. I can rarely find what I am looking for with the search function on the forum.

Member #4223
04-20-11, 17:20
Been going here since Connie was working there and have seen a few different girls over time and have only struck out once with euro girl. Used to really enjoy my time with Aliza, but not sure if she's comin back. Stopped in today and was taken to back room by Linda who is young / pretty and gives a nice massage but didn't make real connection with last time. Got ready for the shower and a different girl takes me in. And I don't think ill be wasting my $ anywhere else. Younger provider with the skills of seasoned vet. Incredible massage with the perfect amount teasing mixed in, really made it seem like I was the only thing that mattered for that hour. Finished with no talk of money, cleaned up oil and continued with more massaging.

I really don't post, but I do check out the site from time to time and appreciate all the info you guys give out but I'm always a little leery about putting info on the board and watching talked about girls go into hiding because of too much attention. So I do apologize for leaving out certain names.

Hope ya alls next massage is as good as my last one was.

OPIllini
04-20-11, 20:47
Went by Pro Beauty earlier today but the neon open sign was off. I thought they were closed. Then went to Beijing Massage but passed after seeing the woman (way too thin). So I moved on to Linda Spa (4014 Western) and tried it. Masseuse had a decent-looking body though not-so-hot face. .6 for hour massage, more on the light touch side but nevertheless felt nice, even massaged her shoulders for a little while, and nice standard finish. Would repeat.

McRider
04-20-11, 21:44

This is a review on Unverisal Salon. Normally, I only do SWs and AMPs but I saw the girls that would be giving me a massage before hand, so I went to their new place. It is a salon. Hands down. But the best thing is it is a salon. Either there are women clients in there or they are not. When I went, there were none (at around 7:30pm)

I paid $50 for an hour and was walked to back of the salon. My therapist was a 7 out of 10. Latina, and Very young looking and spoke good enoungh english that I did not feel out of place (some of the places in the city I swear some of the women just floated here). Well the massage was basic. She is a student at a well known massage school but that place sucks and so did her massage. She is slowly learning the art of teasing but not there. The best thing about her is that she is personalable and very pretty in the face. Should lighten up on the make up considering her age but still she has the normal high end AMP look about her. On the flip, her massage got better. Not just because of the extra (I'm getting to it) but because her little hands know how to work a chest and neck area. She shorted me 15mins of my massage. That sucked.

So we get down to the normal "Little man is standing and she is looking" conversation. She said she is new to this but I think they are all lying working girls (I have so many AMP girls in my phone its amazing the stories I hear) but she knows to use the word "Opations" and attacks my dick like a like it was Nixon after Watergate. She is also smart enough to know not to talk about price (I showed her a business card and everything and she still thought I was a cop). I tip her $50 cause she really did a bang up job. She tells me now that we know each other face to face, everything is on the table for next time. I will see her again, ill pay for the massage but no way will I get it, Ill just bang her for 40mins. I got her phone number and left. If you have a name & number to trade PM me.

Massage 4/10.

Looks 7/10.

Space 5/10.

Extra 8/10 with room to grow. I went over and wow, that place is pretty wierd. So I appreciate you posting your experience, but I have to say, if anyone is even remotely thinking of going there, here is my experience:

1. Get an appointment after they close (7 pm) because there is no way you want to be in that room when haircuts are being given. The room walls do NOT go to the ceiling, so if you want to hear the next monger talking about how he can't wait for his massage and how much he loves them blah, blah, blah, TOTALLY ruining YOUR session, well then that is the place to go. And during the day? Listening to whoever is in there getting their hair cut? No way, ever.

2. No shower. Nothing, nada, zip. They will give you a wet (it was not even warm) towel to wipe yourself down if you need to (I wanted to clean off my feet as I had showered before coming over.

3. They will tell you it is $50 for an hour, you will lucky if you get 30 minutes. All the while listening to anyone out in the salon (which is about 2 feet away)

4. The girl I had was cute, but maybe a 5 but then again I am picky.

5. It was not a massage as much as a girl that thought pushing hard is giving a massage. But she did try.

6. After rushing me by pointing in hushed voice about the guy waiting (remember, we are 30 minutes into a hour session) over and over, wonders why I am not getting into it. Hugs me on the way out and tells me more is available next time likes me, blah, blah, blah.

7. Did NOT change the linen for the next monger. YUCK! I almost wanted to tell him to RUN but since he could not have any respect and was running his mouth non-stop (in a lout voice) talking to the other girl working the cash register about massage I just left him to fend for himself.

Hope you have a better experience, but I won't be back.

Pna
04-20-11, 21:45
Funny, when I put 'gunnison' in the search box I came up with my post right away: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2880-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1168777&highlight=gunnison#post1168777

Really, the search is only good for finding a post you've read previously. READ the forum, it pays off. You'll find out where to go to get what you want. The only reason I can think of that someone would just do a search would be if they'd been told to dig up info on a specific place or all the ones in a specific police district, and (having better things to do) just tries to mine the gold than learn about mining.

I'm sorry to upset few people on here but I did try the search and came up with nothing. That's why I asked. I'm still new to this forum so I'd appreciate the patience. Thanks in advance.

Spoonie
04-20-11, 23:36
Hi Folks!

I'm traveling from Moline to Yorkville and Elgin tomorrow for work, and hoping someone can recommend a good massage provider.

KKS84
04-21-11, 23:27
Funny, when I put 'gunnison' in the search box I came up with my post right away:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2880-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1168777&highlight=gunnison#post1168777

Really, the search is only good for finding a post you've read previously. READ the forum, it pays off. You'll find out where to go to get what you want. The only reason I can think of that someone would just do a search would be if they'd been told to dig up info on a specific place or all the ones in a specific police district, and (having better things to do) just tries to mine the gold than learn about mining.Pna, thanks for all the help. Obviously I was doing something wrong. I've been on this day in and day out now keeping up to date. Thanks.

BigJim4
04-22-11, 02:09
If anyone reads his (BigJim4) threads it will be very clear what place he owns! As a first time poster, but a long time mongerer, I have found the posts from honest mongerers to be very accurate, and I like to read all the reviews, because it helps me decide where to end up! After all, we are all too busy to waste our time and money on providers who misrepresent and overcharge for services! That is why I am glad for someone calling him out!First off mikeJohns41 you joined a few days ago. Are you kidding me? I like Amazing because it's by my job plus they have new talent every few weeks. I've reviewed several places, some I liked and some I did'nt listing pros and cons in most cases. Oh and by the way it's Mongers not mongerer. LOL.

Since your a long time "mongerer" where have you been? Now I'm calling you out "MikeJohns41"

Dgordon630
04-22-11, 16:10
Visited a few times recently. The only place I've ever been. Very good hard massage and TS. Massage. 7 and tip. 4. Massage is a little more personal each time I go. I'm interested in other massages, but I keep going back to see what's new.

Be safe.

Bhorg
04-22-11, 16:33
Went by Pro Beauty earlier today but the neon open sign was off. I thought they were closed. Then went to Beijing Massage but passed after seeing the woman (way too thin). So I moved on to Linda Spa (4014 Western) and tried it. Masseuse had a decent-looking body though not-so-hot face. .6 for hour massage, more on the light touch side but nevertheless felt nice, even massaged her shoulders for a little while, and nice standard finish. Would repeat.Had a decent experience here. MT had a nice body, good rack, but stayed covered. Massage was pretty firm when I asked for it. I think 2 MTs work out of here. It's pretty exposed building though, with Dunkin Donuts next door, I've passed by a few times because Uncle Leo was pickin up some Munchkins.

High Riser
04-22-11, 23:44
As therapist everywhere continue to excercise caution, Lucy / Helen at Archer is bucking the trend and today more than the trend got bucked. Gratitude was expressed by the customary tip. Masasan runs a tight ship but she can't be two places at once. I wonder if the other mice are being as oppurtunistic when the cats away.

MikeJohns41
04-24-11, 09:22
First off mikeJohns41 you joined a few days ago. Are you kidding me? I like Amazing because it's by my job plus they have new talent every few weeks. I've reviewed several places, some I liked and some I did'nt listing pros and cons in most cases. Oh and by the way it's Mongers not mongerer. LOL.

Since your a long time "mongerer" where have you been? Now I'm calling you out "MikeJohns41"BigJim4 is insulting the intelligence of forum members (and not honoring the true spirit of this forum) by not answering the direct question of his involvement with Amazing Touch. What did he mean by "I like Amazing because its my job"? Is he really using this forum as an advertisement for his location?

Facts of his postings:

1. They began just one month ago! Timing. Versus many of his girls leaving him? He has 23 postings in his first month!

2. His posts for Amazing Touch as an MP are 100% positive while all other member posts (and my experience) are very negative!

3. His posts continually tell the same "theme". Go to other MP's and experience pimps, cameras, and LEO.

I have tried not to give my opinions, but simply state fact. My message to you BigJim4 is we are all watching your posts, and will see what "mongerering or mongering" you take part in. No more advertising. Please!

Gbaby31
04-24-11, 12:34
Well boys I think its TGTBT wondering anyone elses imput.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-relax-23/7795055

Stevo1414
04-24-11, 14:15
This is one of those topics I am sure no one wants to hear about, but I think that I might have caught something. Does anyone know a place where I can get tested and NOT have a paper trail or any evidence that I went there. Never had to do anything like this before.

IggyD
04-24-11, 14:48

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/just-relax-23/77950559 Tineye Results can't be a good thing.

Member202
04-24-11, 15:09
Tineye would lead anyone to concur it's TGTBT.

Robin can be found if you google perfect massage by Robin. As for Evette her info can be found on roomservice 2000.

Bruce Willis
04-24-11, 16:53
All you have to do is Tineye the pic.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=7795055&image=7837959

Honestly, doesn't this one look like BS immediately? No offense Gbaby.

Mishima
04-24-11, 16:56
Went to Lixx at Belmont. Jessica left and opens her new place, but I don't know where. Always see Mxi (tall girl in her 30s.) there. Yuxa (I believed) is another skinny Asian girl. They both have good massage. The other two European girls only work in weekdays and totally legit. They don't have good business. Don't be surprised if it closes. They do have huge, comfortable rooms compared to other spas.

Senina was closed. License was revoked. That location can not have any spa place in the future.

Judy from Rxbx probably won't be back. She is sick badly.

Toosweet1975
04-24-11, 17:01
Well I went to go see the new girl Mia at the Addison / Kimble place. She is a sweet girl. Young and beautiful. 8 on looks and 8 in attitude. The massage was about a 5. Too much oil, and it was not a full body tantra massage. She said she is a real license therapist or going to school to get her license. Well anyway, very nice body and if you like young and tender with a nice soft and round butt. Then she is the one for you. A so so finish, she needs more experienced. Don't think I will be going back to see her any time soon or at least until she gets more experience. I am usually too shy to guide them in the right direction, LOL. I only tried her out, because my main Girl Yumi was off and she told me to try her out.

Happy Holidays!

Member #5121
04-24-11, 17:25
To drive the point home. This is a Jewish girl from California who has a small facebook following. I've seen her photo's pop-up over-and-over and did I some online research. PM if you'd like my email address. I can send you a few of her pix (all facebook non-nudes, but a beauty to die for!)

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=7795055&image=7837959

Honestly, doesn't this one look like BS immediately? No offense Gbaby.

PussyPoker
04-24-11, 20:22

I googled the phone number and came up with 2 reviews for Livvy 935 Plum Grove Road. Schaumburg. Both reveiws were very bad. Save your hard earned money.

Bebop60
04-24-11, 20:50
Went for massage at Claudia's. Massaged by Mary, a plump redhead for. 6 door fee. Massage was bad, HE was overpriced at. 6 tip. She wanted additional. 6 for topless, told her not to bother. HE was only so-so. Probably won't repeat although the other talent looked interesting.

ChgoJJ
04-24-11, 21:57
Ivy from the old TLC is now at a and be beauty salon on ashland.

I saw her today. Door fee was. 55.

For those of you remember her from TLC you will remember that she.

Gave excellent massages but that was ALL. NO HE with her.

Nothing has changed and she reminded me of that!

She is lady to see if all you want is excellent massage.

She works Tues, Fri and Sat.

Sunday by appointment.

Stay Safe

Teabagplain
04-25-11, 00:09

Honestly, doesn't this one look like BS immediately? No offense Gbaby. Gbaby knew it was BS. Posting the question was simply wishful thinking. Every once in a while a thought like that will cross my mind. I'll see an ad with a pic that is TGTBT and wonder-'what if this is the one time when that really is the girl and I am missing out on an unbelievable experience? ' Then reason, paranoia, and / or Google come through and crush my fantasy.

OngBak15
04-25-11, 03:08
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-hipster-tattooed-college-girl-looking-to-give-a-massage-tonight-21/7796282

I see this pop up every once and a while. Sometimes it is 2 girls sometimes it one. Has anyone tried her? Thinking of TOFTT

BigJim4
04-25-11, 03:11
BigJim4 is insulting the intelligence of forum members (and not honoring the true spirit of this forum) by not answering the direct question of his involvement with Amazing Touch. What did he mean by "I like Amazing because its my job"? Is he really using this forum as an advertisement for his location?

Facts of his postings:

1. They began just one month ago! Timing. Versus many of his girls leaving him? He has 23 postings in his first month!

2. His posts for Amazing Touch as an MP are 100% positive while all other member posts (and my experience) are very negative!

3. His posts continually tell the same "theme". Go to other MP's and experience pimps, cameras, and LEO.

I have tried not to give my opinions, but simply state fact. My message to you BigJim4 is we are all watching your posts, and will see what "mongerering or mongering" you take part in. No more advertising. Please! First off I said I worked BY Amazing. Your an idiot that obviously reads what he wants to see.

Second my post for Amazing are not all positive I offer pros and cons and the real mongers can make their own call. Can I not have a reg spa I like to go to, like everyone else on here? I don't see you accusing other members for mentioning a specific spa over and over.

Third off seems to me that the only "theme" you seem to be upset with is what I mentioned about Vice Spa, makes me wonder. Could MikeJohns41 be the actual Mike "the Pimp"?

If you are, Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Oops!

On a side note: Vice is a nice clean place, And I'm sure Yumi has your place busy. She's an awesome girl who not only has a great personality but is a cutie. My opinion is get rid of your cameras and your all good.

SEE! Not everything I say is negative. Maybe now you'll get off my balls. LOL.

P. S. If you are a fellow "Monger" (which I highly doubt) I have an account that I've had on another site for a long time and I wonder how come you have never input anything except about me. What providers have you partaken in? Seems to me like your AVOIDING THAT question or could it be that you're obsessed with me Mike? Sorry I don't get down like that but I'm sure there are massage places in boystown. Keep looking I'm sure you'll get lucky evenually, Big Boy! LOL

Mr Charming
04-25-11, 08:15
Went for massage at Claudia's. Massaged by Mary, a plump redhead for. 6 door fee. Massage was bad, HE was overpriced at. 6 tip. She wanted additional. 6 for topless, told her not to bother. HE was only so-so. Probably won't repeat although the other talent looked interesting.I had a similar experience at this place but with another girl which I don't recall her name. The girl was friendly but that was about it. Place looked clean. With. 6 for HE I said don't bother.

MRC

Undie Radar
04-25-11, 11:34
This is one of those topics I am sure no one wants to hear about, but I think that I might have caught something. Does anyone know a place where I can get tested and NOT have a paper trail or any evidence that I went there. Never had to do anything like this before.There are many in the Chicago area that are private. Google STD testing Chicago and cruise thru the results. They want payment up front, I sent off a money order, and they give you an I'd number and you select your test site. You can call or get results on-line with your I'd number. If positive, then you have to figure out where you'll get treated however. Here's just one site. Good luck.

http://www.stdtestingchicago.com/

CleanAndDirty
04-25-11, 12:29
This is one of those topics I am sure no one wants to hear about, but I think that I might have caught something. Does anyone know a place where I can get tested and NOT have a paper trail or any evidence that I went there. Never had to do anything like this before.STD Testing-Full Panel & Individual Testing Available Anywhere

Here is a new STD testing facility that is private, discreet, and very fast. Testing takes less than a half hour and results available online in as soon as a few days. Testing is NOT done at a clinic, but rather at private labs located all throughout the US, so no matter where you live (city or burbs) there is a facility near you.

Testing options ranges from full 8 test panel that includes-

1. Chlamydia.

2. Gonorrhea.

3. Hepatitis B.

4. Hepatitis C.

5. Herpes I.

6. Herpes II.

7. HIV-1.

8. Syphilis.

Using the coupon through SWOP-Chicago, you can get a 35% discount on any testing package.

http://www.stdtestexpress.com/?coupon=swop35

Appointments for testing can be arranged by phone or email, and results can be obtained either way as well. Additionally, with STD Test express, you can-

*Get tested at a private lab near your work or home.

* Set a regular schedule for testing and receive email reminders at frequency of your choosing.

* Share test results with a partner using a special code.

* Receive a consultation with a doctor following a positive test.

* Private test results, not shared on medical records

Pna
04-25-11, 18:00
Was in the area and decided to try them out today. I saw an asian guy leaving as I was pulling up and a white guy leaving as I was going to my room, but so far as I could tell 'Aida' was the only one there, I didn't hear anyone else moving around.

0.6 for the hour, and the massage was pretty lame. Aida was a 40-ish asian, wearing a sprayed-on dress and high heels with the tops of her control-top panty-hose showing liberally out the bottom of the dress (it barely covered her ass). We get to the end and she's like 'all finish'. So, I decided to be bold and tossed off the towels and asked "what about extras" and shook the junk at her. She tells me,"No do here, trouble". Despite repeated assurances on my part that there was no trouble to be had, she wasn't budging. So, I got dressed and told her that there were 250 massage places in Chicago that do a better job, so don't expect to make much money. I think the only word she understood was 'money', go figure. So, I'm going to leave, and she sticking her hand out for a tip. I'm at the front door already and I tell her 'no extras, no tip'. She's trying to body block me getting out the door, and drag me back to the massage room. Tough shit, honey, you had your chance. I open the door with her almost hanging on it, and left (needless to say, never to return).

Dgordon630
04-25-11, 18:44
Where on Ashland?

Been going here since Connie was working there and have seen a few different girls over time and have only struck out once with euro girl. Used to really enjoy my time with Aliza, but not sure if she's comin back. Stopped in today and was taken to back room by Linda who is young / pretty and gives a nice massage but didn't make real connection with last time. Got ready for the shower and a different girl takes me in. And I don't think ill be wasting my $ anywhere else. Younger provider with the skills of seasoned vet. Incredible massage with the perfect amount teasing mixed in, really made it seem like I was the only thing that mattered for that hour. Finished with no talk of money, cleaned up oil and continued with more massaging.

I really don't post, but I do check out the site from time to time and appreciate all the info you guys give out but I'm always a little leery about putting info on the board and watching talked about girls go into hiding because of too much attention. So I do apologize for leaving out certain names.

Hope ya alls next massage is as good as my last one was.

Self Hi5
04-25-11, 18:56
This is one of those topics I am sure no one wants to hear about, but I think that I might have caught something. Does anyone know a place where I can get tested and NOT have a paper trail or any evidence that I went there. Never had to do anything like this before.As important. Where were you that you think you go it from? Not to be a jag and I hope everything turns out okay, but we got to keep the community as safe as possible!

Pna
04-25-11, 21:14
Before going to 6017, I tried to get hold of the Kute massage girl. Texted both her phones and e-mailed with no response. I hope she is well safe and happy, and just being a dork about her messages, as the alternative is not a happy thought. Also, tried to TOFFT at Universal (Addison & Harlem). Place was locked up in the middle of the day, cell phone goes right to VM, and the number on the sign out front is disconnected. That didn't last long. Hate to say it, OngBak, but you seem to be something of a black cat (enjoy your reports, though). {G}

DarkKnight
04-25-11, 23:51
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/cute-hipster-tattooed-college-girl-looking-to-give-a-massage-tonight-21/7796282

I see this pop up every once and a while. Sometimes it is 2 girls sometimes it one. Has anyone tried her? Thinking of TOFTTAlmost met up with them a few months ago. Wanted $$ for a massage, Outcall. I wasn't going to have two providers over at my place (too easy for them to rip me off) , so I passed.

Scots98
04-26-11, 12:20
I went into Rose Spa the other day looking for just a legit massage and ended up stumbling on a HE. I tried to get the girls name but I could not understand her. She has a little meat on her bones but a cute girl. Probably a 6. 5. I could tell that she was somewhat nervous about doing it. There was no talk about $$ but the negotiation of if it was going to happen was slighly awkward but still enjoyable. I did a half hour. 45 and tipped her. 40. She seemed happy.

Raoul Duke
04-26-11, 12:54
Almost met up with them a few months ago. Wanted $$ for a massage, Outcall. I wasn't going to have two providers over at my place (too easy for them to rip me off) , so I passed.I haven't ordered in for a long, long time for just that reason. I've had a couple of really small things disappear, but I don't want to push my luck.

Jakeass
04-26-11, 14:23

I see this pop up every once and a while. Sometimes it is 2 girls sometimes it one. Has anyone tried her? Thinking of TOFTTdon't even bother. I emailed them and demanded pics. Pics were sent and there is no way they are college coeds. The way I see it is if the pics were fake to prevent identity I was fine but what if they showup and are not my type and they make a scene. 200 was quoted to me as well and it just did not seem worth it based on the faces.

Be safe.

JA

Stevo1414
04-26-11, 19:31
Thanks to everyone for all the info on how to go about getting STD tested. I am going to get on that ASAP. If the results do come back positive I will be sure to post which AMP was the culprit so we can all put it on our avoid list.

SoxGuy
04-26-11, 19:53
Was in the area and decided to try them out today. I saw an asian guy leaving as I was pulling up and a white guy leaving as I was going to my room, but so far as I could tell 'Aida' was the only one there, I didn't hear anyone else moving around.

0. 6 for the hour, and the massage was pretty lame. Aida was a 40-ish asian, wearing a sprayed-on dress and high heels with the tops of her control-top panty-hose showing liberally out the bottom of the dress (it barely covered her ass). We get to the end and she's like 'all finish'. So, I decided to be bold and tossed off the towels and asked "what about extras" and shook the junk at her. She tells me,"No do here, trouble". Despite repeated assurances on my part that there was no trouble to be had, she wasn't budging. So, I got dressed and told her that there were 250 massage places in Chicago that do a better job, so don't expect to make much money. I think the only word she understood was 'money', go figure. So, I'm going to leave, and she sticking her hand out for a tip. I'm at the front door already and I tell her 'no extras, no tip'. She's trying to body block me getting out the door, and drag me back to the massage room. Tough shit, honey, you had your chance. I open the door with her almost hanging on it, and left (needless to say, never to return). Despite no extras, I actually had a decent experience with her. During the massage she said,"You are really tight through here, let me work on this a little harder." It was an area of my back I always have a problem with, and few have been able to get completely. Well, as small as she is, she dug in there and worked out the worst knots I've ever had.

At the end, she says "All finished" I asked about extras, and there was no go."If you want that, you have to go somewhere else." However, my back was as loose as creamed corn. Tipped her twenty bucks, and filed her under decent legit option. Maybe you got her on a bad day.

Mod Shag
04-26-11, 21:20
First, if you've noticed their ads, it looks like they've dropped Pam and added a couple of others. Ok, well that's fine. Anyone try Sinclair or Mia yet? But — why'd they change the phone number? But, even that's not so bad.

I called to make an appointment tonight (around 6ish) and they couldn't tell me if Yumi would be available. No appointment book, nothing — and she wasn't there, or she was unavailable. Then they call me back but it was a bad connection (only provider I've ever had call me back. Wish they wouldn't do that, I'd rather be discreet). I call them back and they have no idea why I'm calling. I remind them I wanted to set up an appointment with Yumi. They tell me she's not in yet, but will be later.

I'm curious, having never been there, and I'm close, so I drive by. I see what must be Yumi, standing outside, looking great in tight jeans and bright red heels. This is only about 5 minutes later. I see her talking to a guy, who gets into his SUV, and then she climbs in also and they drive off. If she was there, where's she going? Super confusion. Maybe they got paranoid? Anyway the sign on the door said closed (but maybe this is standard procedure to ward off snoopers?)

All in all, I've heard great things and want to try out the place, but this all seems very unprofessional and weird. I did talk to Yumi last week on the phone to schedule something that fell through, and she did sound very sweet.

Anybody else have weird experiences at the place? Anyone see Yumi today?

Mod Shag
04-26-11, 21:26
After a long, long time of not seeing her, I saw Annie last week. She is still at the northside location she moved to in the beginning of the year. She still gives a great massage, amazing attention to the boys and the prostate. She climbs on your back and bounces on you cowgirl-style while she rubs (she probably does this more on repeat visits as opposed to first time). And she still protests when you persist for extras beyond HE, but with a little pushing, you can get your way. She's great. But I hate having to push sometimes.

I'd like to compare notes with any Annie customers who've received more than HE. PM me.

High Riser
04-26-11, 23:40
I went into Rose Spa the other day looking for just a legit massage and ended up stumbling on a HE. I tried to get the girls name but I could not understand her. She has a little meat on her bones but a cute girl. Probably a 6. 5. I could tell that she was somewhat nervous about doing it. There was no talk about $$ but the negotiation of if it was going to happen was slighly awkward but still enjoyable. I did a half hour. 45 and tipped her. 40. She seemed happy.Rose is in China. 4/22 post (Archer / Lucy) mentions when the cats away the mice will play. It's universal.

Danielp
04-26-11, 23:43
Went a couple of times to the one on Clark, Lincoln P, but nothing happened, except for a mediocre and rushed massage. I am sure there is at least HE going on there (a good friend of mine told me he had one, but he couldn't remember her name) , but I think I got the wrong ones. I would go there again since it is so close to home (2 blocks away) but I need to rsvp with the "right" one. Any hints anyone, on this?

DanielP

Humpfree
04-27-11, 00:50
Check BP add Easter Sunday see below:

Click here: Absolutely Sensational Total Body Massage! $50. 00 Special All Day. Chicago therapeutic massage. Backpage. Com

Had to call her 3 times, First call from my home 2en call Hwy 94 and Sibly, then she told me to go 3 blocks east to the Family dollar. 3rd call right turn go 3 blocks south park near corner. There she was dark skin nice body short shorts on, big on the top like her picture.

Add said 50 special she said 50 for 40 min's. She said pay first ok 125 she said, what add say's 50, 50 basic massage. Another 15 so I can get comfortable with you. Good massage, Very little teasing. Next thing she says you out of time. 20 for a little more time I tell her it's only been 30 min's. To much BS I got up and left. Wasted 33 mile trip one way.

Horny Dog #2
04-27-11, 18:38
This is one of those topics I am sure no one wants to hear about, but I think that I might have caught something. Does anyone know a place where I can get tested and NOT have a paper trail or any evidence that I went there. Never had to do anything like this before.Google "STD testing in Chicago", and you will find many options.

Crikiter
04-27-11, 19:02
Went to the LMP on Armitage a little while ago. Asked for half hr. Massage. Girl was about 4, didn't seem too interested. HR was negotiated ahead of time (.60). Yea I know, too much. Live and learn and much wiser now. The forum has been a good learning place thanks to those who have gone ahead.

Be safe. C.

Northwell
04-27-11, 20:14
Went a couple of times to the one on Clark, Lincoln P, but nothing happened, except for a mediocre and rushed massage. I am sure there is at least HE going on there (a good friend of mine told me he had one, but he couldn't remember her name) , but I think I got the wrong ones. I would go there again since it is so close to home (2 blocks away) but I need to rsvp with the "right" one. Any hints anyone, on this?

DanielPIf you are talking about 2246 N Clark then I doubt there is anything besides half ass massages going on.

I had a good time there a couple years ago but that was when I was talking to a cute girl who worked there for a short time.

DreamLuver1110
04-27-11, 23:59
Has anybody be to the Crystal Health spa in Matteson? Saw some mixed reviews from another site.

SlickPoetry
04-28-11, 12:55
Has anybody be to the Crystal Health spa in Matteson? Saw some mixed reviews from another site.Been there, and its OK-nothing more nothing less. With a lack of options in the area (although I hear good things about Nabi Spa on Torrence, I have not yet gotten over there) it'll do in a pinch.

I've had two different therapists there-both approximately in their 40s and average looking asian women. They do not dress up sexy at this place like you might see elsewhere. $70 per hour includes table shower. They do not have a half-hour option. HE is standard and they'll take $40 for it. I got head here once but paid way too much for it. Nothing else is available, I am pretty sure.

I have not been there in about a year so things may be different.

SlickPoetry
04-28-11, 13:22
If you like sexy black girls, check out paribella spa in Hazel Crest. I like going there alot. They have half-hour sessions (which is all I need, really) for $50 and they will wear a bikini during the massage for an extra $10. Its very nice. No table shower, though.

Mod Shag
04-28-11, 15:33
With all the talk going on around this place recently — no one has any info or comments?

First, if you've noticed their ads, it looks like they've dropped Pam and added a couple of others. Ok, well that's fine. Anyone try Sinclair or Mia yet? But — why'd they change the phone number? But, even that's not so bad.

I called to make an appointment tonight (around 6ish) and they couldn't tell me if Yumi would be available. No appointment book, nothing — and she wasn't there, or she was unavailable. Then they call me back but it was a bad connection (only provider I've ever had call me back. Wish they wouldn't do that, I'd rather be discreet). I call them back and they have no idea why I'm calling. I remind them I wanted to set up an appointment with Yumi. They tell me she's not in yet, but will be later.

I'm curious, having never been there, and I'm close, so I drive by. I see what must be Yumi, standing outside, looking great in tight jeans and bright red heels. This is only about 5 minutes later. I see her talking to a guy, who gets into his SUV, and then she climbs in also and they drive off. If she was there, where's she going? Super confusion. Maybe they got paranoid? Anyway the sign on the door said closed (but maybe this is standard procedure to ward off snoopers?)

All in all, I've heard great things and want to try out the place, but this all seems very unprofessional and weird. I did talk to Yumi last week on the phone to schedule something that fell through, and she did sound very sweet.

Anybody else have weird experiences at the place? Anyone see Yumi today?

IggyD
04-28-11, 18:25
If you like sexy black girls, check out paribella spa in Hazel Crest. I like going there alot. They have half-hour sessions (which is all I need, really) for $50 and they will wear a bikini during the massage for an extra $10. Its very nice. No table shower, though.Do they have any other extras on the menu?

DaFlyestCubano
04-29-11, 01:10
With all the talk going on around this place recently — no one has any info or comments?I've been calling Vice to see my favorite girl Yumi. I kept calling with no return calls then finally I saw a new number for them. So finally another girl answered and stated Yumi was not available to talk but that she was in and I could see her in 2 hours. I was sooooo excited and went there on time ready but when I got there no answer on the phone. I went to the back door and it was locked then I went to the front door thats normally locked but I really wanted to see her. As I was knocking on the front window trying to see what was going on and did'nt notice a black crown vic roll up on me. Uncle Leo flashed a light in my face from their car and told me to keep walking. I went straight home and changed my boxers. No more Vice for me!

Grateful One
04-29-11, 09:00
Why do I get the sense that this Open Forum is being abused by those who don't appreciate or respect it. I understand the "open-ness" and that may be what is at its core, however, things seem to have take an turn. I've been lurking on here for years and fairly recently signed in; but gentlemen: lets be gentlemen!

If this forum has cost you part of your livelihood; then DO A BETTER JOB!

If this forum has aided in your success; Keep it UP!

For the 99. 9% of you: Thanks and be Safe and keep Sharing!

BTW, thanks to all the Senior Members for maintaining decorum.

Cheers!

Rtr111
04-29-11, 12:12
Sorry to see another place go down. Their demise could very well be traced to all the unnecessary chatter aimed at this establishment. Go back and read the reports about Yumi and Vice and you can see how this forum has done the homework for the Crown Victoria guys. I just don't see the logic. Why do some guys not see the direct correlation between the explicit reports and some of our favorite places being closed down.

BigJim4
04-29-11, 12:44
Why do I get the sense that this Open Forum is being abused by those who don't appreciate or respect it. I understand the "open-ness" and that may be what is at its core, however, things seem to have take an turn. I've been lurking on here for years and fairly recently signed in; but gentlemen: lets be gentlemen!

If this forum has cost you part of your livelihood; then DO A BETTER JOB!

If this forum has aided in your success; Keep it UP!

For the 99. 9% of you: Thanks and be Safe and keep Sharing!

BTW, thanks to all the Senior Members for maintaining decorum.

Cheers!It's getting difficult to figure out the BS from the real Mongers and I see why you did'nt call out the specific people that our messing this up because if you did then you get them talking crap about you or sending you nasty pm's. I agree with you 100.

MiDebilidad76
04-29-11, 17:37
2 of my close friends have seen Yumi and were smitten. I have yet to even get an answer on the phone probably due to this forums unecessarily detailed posts regarding her sessions. I agree with Rtr111, information is appreciated, but understand limits and stop ruining the fun for everyone. This isn't a pissing contest. We're all on the same team. As for ModShag, do you realize that from perhaps a different perspective of your recent post, you were relatively stalking Yumi that day you felt the need to nose around her spa's premise? Do you not find this at all intrusive? Who cares where she is going when she leaves her business for the day. I have an idea she has a life beyond making all of us happy. Sorry to abrasive guys but this is getting ridiculous.

Sorry to see another place go down. Their demise could very well be traced to all the unnecessary chatter aimed at this establishment. Go back and read the reports about Yumi and Vice and you can see how this forum has done the homework for the Crown Victoria guys. I just don't see the logic. Why do some guys not see the direct correlation between the explicit reports and some of our favorite places being closed down.

Silvio
04-29-11, 18:01
There's certainly way too much babbling going on this forum. I've been guilty of this during my early years but I also have learned from senior members how to conduct myself in the aid of this hobby. That's why I started the Seniors Private Stock Thread. It didn't take. So here we are. I have many private stock MPs that I will not share on this forum because its simply that PRIVATE STOCK. If we all showed a little more consideration for the hobby we'd see less and less MPs shutting down. We have to take a serious look at changing how we report so that the MPs don't dry up or we are all going to be pulling our puds before you know it. Not that theres anything wrong with that. But there's a reason that theres a PM function. Cops are so lazy that all they have to do is pop open their laptops or droid phones and read what you idiots are writing. How hard is it for them to do their own investigations. Not very much considering you already did it for them and its all for the taking here. In conclusion it doesn't matter if we speak in code or not. This hobby has changed a lot and I've been at it for a good 15 years. Sometimes your going to meet some sweethearts and be treated like a king. Sometimes they'll treat you like shit. The hunt is part of the game. When theres nothing to hunt because they're all shut down. Then what. Lets re-evaluate why we are here and lets change up the strategy before its too late. Lets use the PM function more often and report less details. This keeps up there will be no places to report about.

Pmoy1
04-29-11, 19:58
There's certainly way too much babbling going on this forum. I've been guilty of this during my early years but I also have learned from senior members how to conduct myself in the aid of this hobby. That's why I started the Seniors Private Stock Thread. It didn't take. So here we are. I have many private stock MPs that I will not share on this forum because its simply that PRIVATE STOCK. If we all showed a little more consideration for the hobby we'd see less and less MPs shutting down. We have to take a serious look at changing how we report so that the MPs don't dry up or we are all going to be pulling our puds before you know it. Not that theres anything wrong with that. But there's a reason that theres a PM function. Cops are so lazy that all they have to do is pop open their laptops or droid phones and read what you idiots are writing. How hard is it for them to do their own investigations. Not very much considering you already did it for them and its all for the taking here. In conclusion it doesn't matter if we speak in code or not. This hobby has changed a lot and I've been at it for a good 15 years. Sometimes your going to meet some sweethearts and be treated like a king. Sometimes they'll treat you like shit. The hunt is part of the game. When theres nothing to hunt because they're all shut down. Then what. Lets re-evaluate why we are here and lets change up the strategy before its too late. Lets use the PM function more often and report less details. This keeps up there will be no places to report about.I totally agree with you on this, but I am not Senior and well the only way is to report. So it's kinda like a double edge sword. I had a guy PM me for details on a SW. I told him in the general area, but I don't know it if it was someone to trust or not, but have not seen him post recently and there was more LEO in the area that I told him in. Maybe I am too paranoid. I know what I know and would like to know more, but it's a bit difficult when you don't know who to trust.

SpokenOne69
04-29-11, 20:03
Well said Silvio. I also keep a few providers to myself. This hobby is not that difficult if you are willing to do some foot work. Good examples of good places shut down:

1. Elegant For 50 + you got a very good time.

2. All spas in Rockford.

3. Peking.

4. Pete & Mabels. Although they closed after Mabel died.

5. The Bakery on Milwaukee. One of my favourites!

I could go on and on

RRight now I have two that visit me at my place The price is less than $.60 They are not the greatest lookers, but sometimes the ones who have a few "beauty" or "body" issues are the best. They know the value of repeat business.

Anyway, I really don't see a need to report anymore. Although I might change my mind.

Another thing. There has been all kind of reports here for SW's. I have said this in the past and I will say it again. Keep your eyes open and be prepared. You could see a SW anywhere, anywhere. Yes, there are areas where they hang out. But, they also eat take the bus, etc.

Don't bother me in PM for numbers. I do not have permission to give out their numbers and usually I get PM's from peeople with less than 5 posts. Who do you think that is? Three guesses and the first two don't count!

Mod Shag
04-29-11, 21:59
MiDebilidad76, you misunderstand my post. Not that I owe you an explanation, given you've decided to use your first post to complain about the board, but in case others were wondering: I was in the area and happened to drive by and noticed her standing outside. How does that coincidental observation equal stalking? And driving by a public storefront with a huge sign that says "Vice" is not snooping. Thirdly, she wasn't "done for the day". I was told she would be in soon, when obviously, that was not true. My point was that most places looking to run a business professionally would not send conflicting messages, would have an appointment book, and would keep the hours that they posted they would be available for the day. Sure, things happen, people become unavailable — but if that's the case, be clear on the phone when someone will not be available, don't jerk people around and say they should be available soon.

2 of my close friends have seen Yumi and were smitten. I have yet to even get an answer on the phone probably due to this forums unecessarily detailed posts regarding her sessions. I agree with Rtr111, information is appreciated, but understand limits and stop ruining the fun for everyone. This isn't a pissing contest. We're all on the same team. As for ModShag, do you realize that from perhaps a different perspective of your recent post, you were relatively stalking Yumi that day you felt the need to nose around her spa's premise? Do you not find this at all intrusive? Who cares where she is going when she leaves her business for the day. I have an idea she has a life beyond making all of us happy. Sorry to abrasive guys but this is getting ridiculous.

Perrop
04-29-11, 23:40
There's certainly way too much babbling going on this forum. I've been guilty of this during my early years but I also have learned from senior members how to conduct myself in the aid of this hobby. That's why I started the Seniors Private Stock Thread. It didn't take. So here we are. I have many private stock MPs that I will not share on this forum because its simply that PRIVATE STOCK. If we all showed a little more consideration for the hobby we'd see less and less MPs shutting down. We have to take a serious look at changing how we report so that the MPs don't dry up or we are all going to be pulling our puds before you know it. Not that theres anything wrong with that. But there's a reason that theres a PM function. Cops are so lazy that all they have to do is pop open their laptops or droid phones and read what you idiots are writing. How hard is it for them to do their own investigations. Not very much considering you already did it for them and its all for the taking here. In conclusion it doesn't matter if we speak in code or not. This hobby has changed a lot and I've been at it for a good 15 years. Sometimes your going to meet some sweethearts and be treated like a king. Sometimes they'll treat you like shit. The hunt is part of the game. When theres nothing to hunt because they're all shut down. Then what. Lets re-evaluate why we are here and lets change up the strategy before its too late. Lets use the PM function more often and report less details. This keeps up there will be no places to report about."State of Mongers Address"- hilarious.

I agree with your post: common sense discretion is required! Keep it light on some of the details on businesses and the girls. The openness of this board and the way it is so specifically categorized makes it easy to be used by the Forces of LEOvil!

I am a longtime CL & BP Monger and have perused this site from time to time, though new to join and post. It is a GREAT resource (already saved me from 2 or 3 possible ripoffs in the past month).

Just had an awesome AMP experience on a trip to NYC. So I'll be keeping an eye out on the local scene.

Let's be smart and safe, fellas.

Pna
04-30-11, 05:20
I've said this before, but it bears repeating: We shouldn't be outing the good ones. This forum will achieve it's stated purpose very well if we constrain ourselves to outing the BAD ones. Most of us cruise BP, CL, c-vibe, (and many, MANY streets) in our hunting. Reading the forums here is worth it if it only lets me know where NOT to waste my time and money. And, if LEO goes to hassle the ones who do a shit job...well, I'm ok with that. So, complain away boys {G}

Harryb2
04-30-11, 05:48
Tried what used to be relaxasian last week (they took down the sign, I though maybe new management). Legit, and totally lame, BTW,"massage". Don't waste you money.

Grateful One
04-30-11, 14:26
I'm sure most of all YOUR ATF's would much rather be kept on the DL! A few of mine have made mention to me,"I'd rather take care of my regs and not take any new clients"

As variety may be the spice to life, without the spice the life would be bland.

We are all adults with a like hobby so lets keep it safe.

For some added laughs, check out this pic! How much more Royal can it get?

OPIllini
05-01-11, 16:28
There's certainly way too much babbling going on this forum. I've been guilty of this during my early years but I also have learned from senior members how to conduct myself in the aid of this hobby. That's why I started the Seniors Private Stock Thread. It didn't take. So here we are. I have many private stock MPs that I will not share on this forum because its simply that PRIVATE STOCK. If we all showed a little more consideration for the hobby we'd see less and less MPs shutting down. We have to take a serious look at changing how we report so that the MPs don't dry up or we are all going to be pulling our puds before you know it. Not that theres anything wrong with that. But there's a reason that theres a PM function. Cops are so lazy that all they have to do is pop open their laptops or droid phones and read what you idiots are writing. How hard is it for them to do their own investigations. Not very much considering you already did it for them and its all for the taking here. In conclusion it doesn't matter if we speak in code or not. This hobby has changed a lot and I've been at it for a good 15 years. Sometimes your going to meet some sweethearts and be treated like a king. Sometimes they'll treat you like shit. The hunt is part of the game. When theres nothing to hunt because they're all shut down. Then what. Lets re-evaluate why we are here and lets change up the strategy before its too late. Lets use the PM function more often and report less details. This keeps up there will be no places to report about.Well said Silvio! This applies to everywhere, not just the Chicago area. From here on out, I'll keep my reports brief and won't divulge many details. I am just starting this hobby and would hate to see it dried up due to too much info of each visit. After all, whoever said "loose lips sink ships" was correct.

Stay safe!

Kda Kodiac
05-01-11, 23:06
Did not see much about this place recently so decided to give it a shot. Couch set up front. The gal up front took the session cash then: asked for name and phone number to document in her book. Never seen that one before. Escorted to room. Pretty cold with heaters in each room. TS area Ok at best. I drew Eliese (SP). I guess she was not comfortable with me since she stayed clear of roaming hands. Covered towel all session. No hint of extras.

I must say that the massage itself was above average. May give it another shot. Especially at price of. 4

Massage 7.

TS 2.

Atmosphere 3.

Ending 0

Davidonecall
05-02-11, 07:52
I visited my favorite MP on Sunday mornin and I went to my normal girl. She started to say to me that Leo had visited them 4 time this pass week and that they are scared. Fist they tried to pay then for favor and that because the girls did not know them that they said that that can't be done at this locate. After she refused he got up and show his I'd and requested paper work on the girls. She said that she was glad that it was a slow day, but that one of them started knocking and opening the doors to check. She said that at others around archer and Chinatown had this happen to them to. I just got a regular HJ because of what its happening. She said that next time call her early or real late and I could come over to her apartment or something.

J0059
05-02-11, 10:34
Saw the ad, made an appointment for a specific lady, as advertised on their site, went there and."oh, sorry, she is in an appointment and won't be available until." and then, the kicker, after I pointed out I had made an appointment: "we don't allow appointments w / specific ladies"! If you like plump ladies, you may enjoy this place, but, don't expect a customer friendly attitude, or the lady in the pics. This is their site: http://www.wix.com/diamondspa/diamondspa

Yoni Sniffer
05-02-11, 11:44
I went to BD and had Annie for massage. The massage was fairly decent and I was hoping for more. Bottom line is that it was worth my time and money. PM me for more information.

Northside Jim
05-02-11, 12:31
Next time try Sabrina, never tried for FS but CBJ is on menu.

I went to BD and had Annie for massage. The massage was fairly decent and I was hoping for more. Bottom line is that it was worth my time and money. PM me for more information.

Oddjob
05-02-11, 14:10
Here's the list of closed massage parlors as of May 1. Senina's license was officially revoked on April 8th. You can see a list of hearings on this site also which could mean that they may also be cited and closing soon, but that is not always the case. You can look back and many more of our favorites have had hearings for one reason or another, but lately it looks like they are closing one or two a month.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/provdrs/disciplinary_actions.html

OPIllini
05-02-11, 20:04
Yes, the #3 King Drive bus does go down Michigan Ave.

I have a public transportation pass. I went to CTA web site look like the bus for King Dr. Runnes up and down Michigan Ave? Not sure but it looks like that? I have had the the pass two years never use it. I go ever where in my car.

RaffyTaffy
05-02-11, 23:53
Hello,

First time around just want to get involved. I live in palatine and have good info to share. I know not to say to much for all to see from what I have read. Won't say to much so see ya.

Jamz20
05-03-11, 09:10
Visited a couple of times this past weekend. 1st visit the young lady said I would have to wait 15 mins, I said wait for you she smiled and said 3 mins for me. Good Start. Opted for 30 mins. Decent massage and un-negotiated on flip. I was impressed with just how friendly she was. Obviously I repeated but she is my new fave. However I have spent much time north so can't compare.

Rubenme2
05-03-11, 10:31
Well said Silvio. I also keep a few providers to myself. This hobby is not that difficult if you are willing to do some foot work. Good examples of good places shut down:

1. Elegant For 50 + you got a very good time.

2. All spas in Rockford.

3. Peking.

4. Pete & Mabels. Although they closed after Mabel died.

5. The Bakery on Milwaukee. One of my favourites!

I could go on and on

RRight now I have two that visit me at my place The price is less than $.60 They are not the greatest lookers, but sometimes the ones who have a few "beauty" or "body" issues are the best. They know the value of repeat business.

Anyway, I really don't see a need to report anymore. Although I might change my mind.

Another thing. There has been all kind of reports here for SW's. I have said this in the past and I will say it again. Keep your eyes open and be prepared. You could see a SW anywhere, anywhere. Yes, there are areas where they hang out. But, they also eat take the bus, etc.

Don't bother me in PM for numbers. I do not have permission to give out their numbers and usually I get PM's from peeople with less than 5 posts. Who do you think that is? Three guesses and the first two don't count! I agree and that is why I have not posted as much. Let me add a few more to your list.

I travel a lot for business so I have seen the scenic on a large scale. Every where it ismthe say. Too much talk, too much detail, all this leads to closed MPs.

1. Large MP scene in San Francisco GONE because of too much chatter on the net.

2. Two great places in LA (La Paz and another) GONE because of too much chatter.

3. A large number of MPs on the Ohio / Indiana border GONE because of too much chatter.

4. Spa 34 in the western suburbs GONE because of too much chatter.

How many tines does it have to happen before we learn. LE is very lazy and we are giving them the info they need.

On the other hand there are places of limited to zero chatter and those places are still open and many are never visited by LE. Those are the places that I visit and have set up a great repoire with the owners or mamasan so my visits are always good. That does limit my posts though. Better to post bad places and providers to avoid.

A story. Once I was traveling to a new area and went to their board to see where the action is. Every thing listed was about bad MPs but there was something else. A few posts every other page said go to this street or go here with the name and that was it. So after reading some pages I went to the street. Holy crap I could not believe the number of places there. 6-8 places all within walking distance and all advertising a good time. And I did have a good time. Lasted I PMed a few of th seniors and told them I had a great time and that all I needed to do was read the forums and all the info was right there.

SF, LA, Indiana, and others have learned from their mistakes and it's about time we did in the Chicago area as well. But maybe some of us have. That's why I don't post in ultra detail about places. I did see a post about one place. I PMed the noobie poster and said "See you found it. You found heaven. All roads and all your reading led you here. Ever notice how there are no posts about this place? Notice how they are not busted or hassled by LE? Be quite and you will enjoy this place for a very long time". He got the hint and has not posted about it again.

I now find that all I need is to know the name of the place to try. Maybe later the name a a specific girl but only via PM from one senior to another. How can noobies become seniors? First read at least 10-20 pages back. Go to the good places mentioned. If going to Jill Spa was good justbsay you had a good visit BUT if it has already been posted you don't have to post that. Post the names a bad places and girls you visited. Give details on why it was bad or how she tried to rip you off so there's can learn. Soon you will build up your own places to visit and the numbers to show it and share with other seniors. That's $0. 02 on that subject.

Ok I'm done but maybe one more thing. Maybe we need a thread where we give all the details but no names or locations. Maybe some hear just want to read a juicy story. They want to hear about the Asian provider who sticks her tongue deep in you ass and wants you to release in her mouth. Maybe about the happy 18 year old who loves older guys or the skinny blonde who loves to be rammed hard and will deep throat.

Lokkin4
05-03-11, 11:52
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was an effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Donny Devito
05-03-11, 12:06
Has anybody be to the Crystal Health spa in Matteson? Saw some mixed reviews from another site.I'm in my mid-20's and they really didn't want to do any extras. I saw an older (40's) overweight blue collar looking dude leave looking real happy. I think they won't risk it if you are in your 20's and look like a college student. But if you are older, then they'll probably give you a shake. The door fee is expensive though ($70 I think).

Gopher88
05-03-11, 16:31
Yes, the #3 King Drive bus does go down Michigan Ave.I stopped in front of 8 South Michigan, So many different buss go pass there, Thanks for the info.

Gopher88
05-03-11, 16:44
Next time try Sabrina, never tried for FS but CBJ is on menu.Is that B & D on I think 227 W. 22 Street are B & B? The old Anny is back? Help to many differnt names Thanks

Rocket2323
05-03-11, 16:54
Coming to Chicago next week on Monday for work and staying in Northbrook. Does anyone have any suggestions for that area? YOu can PM me.

Thanks!

SamaRy
05-03-11, 17:09
I'm in my mid-20's and they really didn't want to do any extras. I saw an older (40's) overweight blue collar looking dude leave looking real happy. I think they won't risk it if you are in your 20's and look like a college student. But if you are older, then they'll probably give you a shake. The door fee is expensive though ($70 I think).Crystal has been reviewed numerous times. . Its not about age, its about knowing how to play. And they are OLDER and the most you will get is a HS.

Much better available.

Nudus81
05-03-11, 18:19
Went to ancient for the 1st time last week. I was the last appt of the day, and had Angela. She had a great body and great attitude. Face was so-so but it was dark. She gave an excellent massage and didn't seem to mind my roaming hands at all. Virtually no discussion of tip or services, but I mentioned I used to go to another well known AMP (now closed). On the flip her clothes were off almost as fast as my turn. She failed to have the proper equipment covers so my fingers worked on her while her hands worked on me. Outstanding nipples. She say,"I no do this before, no tell anybody." By the way the session went, I am sure this was not entirely accurate. Great session and I plan to go see her again soon.

IggyD
05-03-11, 18:25
Crystal has been reviewed numerous times. . Its not about age, its about knowing how to play. And they are OLDER and the most you will get is a HS.

Much better available.Not true. A few years back I got a HJ and then a BBBJ to my surprise. She said don't tell anyone and went at it.

What is nice is the massage's are good, so the extras after are a plus. Back then I never tipped more than. 2

RaffyTaffy
05-03-11, 22:19
I cam across a very cute girl who gives a kick ass massage with a passion for the human body. She clearly is educated as she can explain what muscles she is working and why they are sore. She gives a deep tissue (no extra) but goes soft if you ask. While giving a legit massage she teases and tickles the whole time. Hr without any rush at all. .6/60. 9/90 standard thank you. I do not want to post who and where she is for all to see but I do know the point of this forum is this type of info. I am not overstating on how good she is especially for the value. I am new to this forum so I hope I am not coming across as rude and would appreciate any advice on how to properly share this intel. I would feel so bad if she got set up becouse this. And of course I don't want to lose her for me. She even speaks good english and lets you rub her legs and ass while she does her thing. No more than hr and a little mutual touch so if you want more sorry. Don't worry I am not in love I just got back from my fourth time seing her. So yea she rocks, can't lose her, she deserves more clients, and we need to spread the word with each other when deserved.

RaffyTaffy
05-03-11, 22:33
I came across a very cute girl at an AMP who gives a kick ass massage. She is clearly schooled on the human anatomy with a passion for massage I have never seen before. She likes to talk about what muscles she is working and why they are hurting, gives deep tissue (no extra) but goes soft if you ask. Teases and tickles almost the whole time with a hr without any rush at all. I don't want to post who and where she is for all to see but know that sharing this info is the reason to be on this. .6/60. 9/90 standard thank you. I am new to this so I don't mean if I come across as rude but I would feel so bad if she were to get set up, and also would have to settle on standard AMP stuff. I need some advice on how to goe about sharing this info. She rocks, I don't want to lose her, she deserves more clients, and we need to share this info with each other. She pretty good english and lets you rub her legs and ass during the massage. No more than hr and a little mutual touch so if you need more sorry. Don't worry I am not in love, I just came back from my fourth massage from her.

Northside Jim
05-04-11, 08:01
Is that B & D on I think 227 W. 22 Street are B & B? The old Anny is back? Help to many differnt names ThanksI was referring to B. D. On Lincoln.

Mercedes100
05-04-11, 16:28
Had to be in WI early Tue AM so I called Egypt from BP on Monday pm to see if I could see her. We made arrangements for Tuesday at 6am. This was my first time so I was glad to finally see her. I had see her ads for sometime. You guessed it she didn't answer the phone, so now I was pissed the whole day. I knew that it probably would happen so I wasn't too terribly pissed, but I was pissed if you know what I mean. She called and apologized later but I was still horny.

I called my local AA and asked for someone new and they told me to see Annie. Boy did life turn around. This girl not only was good at massage, but she was good at GFE. Opened the door to a dfk, a hug and a shake; then upstairs to the bedroom. We did mish, doggie and CG, although she need work cg. Took the whole hour and even though there was a language barrier we conversed. A truly great experience.

What a difference life makes when the little man is happy.

Bhorg
05-05-11, 01:59
A few weeks ago I called:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/4-hands-massage-by-beauty-latinas-24/7917227

No rates are posted, so I asked about standard massage. She said $250 for 60 min. Seriously?

No way am I paying that for massage. Also, at that rate, I can smell the upsell from here.

Has anybody tried here? Did I misunderstand the price? Is that for 4-hands 90 minutes or something else? There are not too many providers out there advertising massage with a STARTING price of $250.

Unfortunately, I ended up at Montrose and Cicero. Tatianna was only one working.

Face: 4, Body (a bit thick, but great rack) : 7.

Massage: 4 (I told her my shoulders were really sore, and needed a little extra attention, she basically skipped shoulders altogether)

Attitude: friendly after a while, but pretty disinterested: 4.

Extras: "I haven't seen you before, so I have to be careful". I told here I had been there before (about 3 months ago, I described the woman from the front desk and the MT, but I didn't know there names. She seemed to know who I was talking about). I told her my job, showed her a business card, pretty much casually ran down a list of stuff that might reassure her I was not LE, without getting pushy. She hinted more might be on the menu next time, but didn't seen too concerned about it. She said she wouldn't be offended if I finished myself off. I explained that I hope she's not offended if she doesn't get much of a tip.

So, $60 for a mediocre massage, from a disinterested, mediocre looking girl, self service ending optional.

Oh well, the search goes on. . .

MiDebilidad76
05-05-11, 14:23
As stated in a previous ad, I've been trying for months to see this notorious one because my buddies talk great things of her. As we have established, I won't devulge much other than W-O-W. Looks: Exotic (some Eurasian mix but who cares when someone is that hot) , Body: Perfect curves and a great natural set, Massage: Mindblowing, she uses her two assets and not her hand. Maybe even the best I've ever had, Attitude: Perhaps the happiest and maybe the most intelligent therapist I have encountered if that even accounts for anything, which in my case ABSOLUTELY DOES. I am tired of Asian therapists not smiling, speaking, showing any emotion. She looks like the pictures on her ad, which surprised me upon first seeing her and definitely set me back, but she made me comfortable instantly. Oh and can't forget, she's covered, actually covered in tattoos! She's worth every dollar. If I want quality, I'll definitely pay for quality in this case. I guess PM for a few more deeper details, but out of respect for her I am keeping most of the session to myself.

Horny Dog #2
05-05-11, 18:22
I've never been with Yumi, but after reading reports about her I am interested in giving her a try. I want to make sure I have the right Yumi (in case there is more than one).

When I search for "Yumi" on this thread, I find several references, most of them refer to her working at Amazing Touch, but I also saw that she no longer works there.

When I search for "Yumi" on BackPage, I find an add for tantra massage in North Logan Square, which is linked below.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-looks-sexy-body-and-tantra-_-23/7608270

I just wanted to confirm that this is the same Yumi.

As stated in a previous ad, I've been trying for months to see this notorious one because my buddies talk great things of her. As we have established, I won't devulge much other than W-O-W. Looks: Exotic (some Eurasian mix but who cares when someone is that hot) , Body: Perfect curves and a great natural set, Massage: Mindblowing, she uses her two assets and not her hand. Maybe even the best I've ever had, Attitude: Perhaps the happiest and maybe the most intelligent therapist I have encountered if that even accounts for anything, which in my case ABSOLUTELY DOES. I am tired of Asian therapists not smiling, speaking, showing any emotion. She looks like the pictures on her ad, which surprised me upon first seeing her and definitely set me back, but she made me comfortable instantly. Oh and can't forget, she's covered, actually covered in tattoos! She's worth every dollar. If I want quality, I'll definitely pay for quality in this case. I guess PM for a few more deeper details, but out of respect for her I am keeping most of the session to myself.

MiDebilidad76
05-05-11, 21:42
Yes, that's her. Her setup is pretty decent.

I've never been with Yumi, but after reading reports about her I am interested in giving her a try. I want to make sure I have the right Yumi (in case there is more than one).

When I search for "Yumi" on this thread, I find several references, most of them refer to her working at Amazing Touch, but I also saw that she no longer works there.

When I search for "Yumi" on BackPage, I find an add for tantra massage in North Logan Square, which is linked below.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stunning-looks-sexy-body-and-tantra-_-23/7608270

I just wanted to confirm that this is the same Yumi.

OPIllini
05-05-11, 21:54
I agree and that is why I have not posted as much. Let me add a few more to your list.

I travel a lot for business so I have seen the scenic on a large scale. Every where it ismthe say. Too much talk, too much detail, all this leads to closed MPs.

1. Large MP scene in San Francisco GONE because of too much chatter on the net.

2. Two great places in LA (La Paz and another) GONE because of too much chatter.

3. A large number of MPs on the Ohio / Indiana border GONE because of too much chatter.

4. Spa 34 in the western suburbs GONE because of too much chatter.

How many tines does it have to happen before we learn. LE is very lazy and we are giving them the info they need.

On the other hand there are places of limited to zero chatter and those places are still open and many are never visited by LE. Those are the places that I visit and have set up a great repoire with the owners or mamasan so my visits are always good. That does limit my posts though. Better to post bad places and providers to avoid.

A story. Once I was traveling to a new area and went to their board to see where the action is. Every thing listed was about bad MPs but there was something else. A few posts every other page said go to this street or go here with the name and that was it. So after reading some pages I went to the street. Holy crap I could not believe the number of places there. 6-8 places all within walking distance and all advertising a good time. And I did have a good time. Lasted I PMed a few of th seniors and told them I had a great time and that all I needed to do was read the forums and all the info was right there.

SF, LA, Indiana, and others have learned from their mistakes and it's about time we did in the Chicago area as well. But maybe some of us have. That's why I don't post in ultra detail about places. I did see a post about one place. I PMed the noobie poster and said "See you found it. You found heaven. All roads and all your reading led you here. Ever notice how there are no posts about this place? Notice how they are not busted or hassled by LE? Be quite and you will enjoy this place for a very long time". He got the hint and has not posted about it again.

I now find that all I need is to know the name of the place to try. Maybe later the name a a specific girl but only via PM from one senior to another. How can noobies become seniors? First read at least 10-20 pages back. Go to the good places mentioned. If going to Jill Spa was good justbsay you had a good visit BUT if it has already been posted you don't have to post that. Post the names a bad places and girls you visited. Give details on why it was bad or how she tried to rip you off so there's can learn. Soon you will build up your own places to visit and the numbers to show it and share with other seniors. That's $0. 02 on that subject.

Ok I'm done but maybe one more thing. Maybe we need a thread where we give all the details but no names or locations. Maybe some hear just want to read a juicy story. They want to hear about the Asian provider who sticks her tongue deep in you ass and wants you to release in her mouth. Maybe about the happy 18 year old who loves older guys or the skinny blonde who loves to be rammed hard and will deep throat. I'll make this last point. Not only does LEO know what we post, so do many MP owners (I'm sure that many are fluent enough in English to browse the web. And therefore sites like these). If the owners want to portray themselves as legit, they'll go to the providers that have been named here and say,"you can't do these things anymore or you're fired!" We can't disregard this fact.

Still though, LEO is a bigger threat to our ATF providers than the MP owners (IMHO) , so the bottom line is this. Be careful about what we report and use the PM function as much as possible. Stay safe!

Donny Devito
05-06-11, 11:13
Crystal has been reviewed numerous times. . Its not about age, its about knowing how to play. And they are OLDER and the most you will get is a HS.

Much better available.I've been to many of the spots from Alice's in Greektown (and Chinatown) to Elegant to Senina to the one US Cellular Field and they just do things differently at Crystal. And you are right when you say older. That's putting it nicely. They look really old. They probably wouldn't get much business if they were in the city but since they are in the burbs they probably get some guys not thinking with the right head and they are able to take advantage of that (and I am not sure if they get that much business in the burbs). $70-80 just for an hour is the charge, it might be $75. The table shower is about 3 minutes, they sit you in a sauna for about 5 (all cramped conditions). And then you go into a room without a door, just a curtain that doesn't reach the floor. I think the women actually live in the back where the kitchen traditionally is. It is a strange place but most AMPs are.

SlickPoetry
05-06-11, 15:30
I've been to many of the spots from Alice's in Greektown (and Chinatown) to Elegant to Senina to the one US Cellular Field and they just do things differently at Crystal. And you are right when you say older. That's putting it nicely. They look really old. They probably wouldn't get much business if they were in the city but since they are in the burbs they probably get some guys not thinking with the right head and they are able to take advantage of that (and I am not sure if they get that much business in the burbs). $70-80 just for an hour is the charge, it might be $75. The table shower is about 3 minutes, they sit you in a sauna for about 5 (all cramped conditions). And then you go into a room without a door, just a curtain that doesn't reach the floor. I think the women actually live in the back where the kitchen traditionally is. It is a strange place but most AMPs are.I don't know when you have been there last but the massage rooms definitely have doors. Its true the girls there aren't the best looking but as I said before, they'll do in a pinch. The only other place in the south suburban area for asian massage is Nabi in Lansing (I have not been there yet)

Zipper Ripper
05-06-11, 20:55
I was referring to B. D. On Lincoln.Its gone now.

Ladbom
05-07-11, 00:00
I been frequently massage parlors with FS about once every week for the past few month, I started to feel some pain in my lower abodmen these last 2 days. . Not good

Any recommendations for STD testing? My searches online all point me to planned parenthood. Going to be awkward walking in there, I would rather go to a hospital even.

SoxGuy
05-07-11, 06:23
I been frequently massage parlors with FS about once every week for the past few month, I started to feel some pain in my lower abodmen these last 2 days. . Not good

Any recommendations for STD testing? My searches online all point me to planned parenthood. Going to be awkward walking in there, I would rather go to a hospital even. Try this: http://www.stdtestingchicago.com/chicago-std-testing-centers

Hope that helps and good luck.

Jeffrey3473
05-07-11, 12:14
Might try Access Community Health Network on 1555 Howard St.

Any recommendations for STD testing? My searches online all point me to planned parenthood. Going to be awkward walking in there, I would rather go to a hospital even.

Deizel5
05-07-11, 12:57
Anyone have info on Mia. The one that posts with Yumi? She looks good. Please pm.

Northside Jim
05-08-11, 11:45
Sorry, I guess I should have been more discreet. But in reality, it is not too hard to become a senior around here & LE could easily fake a profile that looks authentic & become senior & use the pm's to mine for info. I don't know of any other way to exchange info. If anyone has advise or ideas I'd be happy to hear them. I'll miss B. D.

Zip, you've been a member since '03 & have 5 posts?? Seems like you like to use info but not share. If you have any info, feel free to pm.

Its gone now.

Pna
05-09-11, 06:33
If you're having lower abdominal pain, don't worry about STDs. I can think of a whole RAFT of things that will cause that, and they are all worse than a case of the clap. Get thee to a hospital, dude.

Gopher88
05-09-11, 08:46
Sorry, I guess I should have been more discreet. But in reality, it is not too hard to become a senior around here & LE could easily fake a profile that looks authentic & become senior & use the pm's to mine for info. I don't know of any other way to exchange info. If anyone has advise or ideas I'd be happy to hear them. I'll miss B. D.

Zip, you've been a member since '03 & have 5 posts? Seems like you like to use info but not share. If you have any info, feel free to pm. Jim I haven't even been to B&D yet and now there gorn. By the way good luck.)

Has anyone tryed Coppers latley looks like a new crew, First timers . 50 I was there last month.

Gopher88
05-09-11, 09:09

Zip, you've been a member since '03 & have 5 posts? Seems like you like to use info but not share. If you have any info, feel free to pm. This is the message I got:

"The following errors occurred with your submission.

Northside Jim has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Northside Jim
05-09-11, 10:20
Not gone. Went by there & saw sign in the window that said on vacation until the 21st. Maybe a visit to China? Guess we'll see on the 21st.

Jim I haven't even been to B&D yet and now there gorn. By the way good luck.)

Has anyone tryed Coppers latley looks like a new crew, First timers. 50 I was there last month.

AmonRa
05-09-11, 10:59
Hello, Everyone,

I am getting a little confused as to what info is good to share these days, so I will just say the following: Although I doubt any mongers here would do such a thing, please stop calling Paradise and asking what extras they offer. As per Lilly, they only do "massage". Also, don't be shy regarding the setup. Sure you may have to walk past some black or Asian clientele, but just smile and say,"Hello." Who knows you might get lucky with them! If any of you need help in getting VIP service while keeping your mouth shut, feel free to send me a message.

In hopes of not wasting too much of your time: As far as service they are 8 or 9, as far as looks they fall to a 4 or 5. If you are looking for great service and hot women, it would be best for you to look somewhere else.

AmonRa

Ghostface89
05-09-11, 11:00

Any recommendations for STD testing? My searches online all point me to planned parenthood. Going to be awkward walking in there, I would rather go to a hospital even. This could be related to a hernia. The pains can come and go for a while, but can get much worse. It is due to a twisted intestine. Believe me, it should be checked out. If the intestine breaks, it will bring peritonitis. That's what killed Houdini in 1926.

Gigarange
05-09-11, 17:11
This could be related to a hernia. The pains can come and go for a while, but can get much worse. It is due to a twisted intestine. Believe me, it should be checked out. If the intestine breaks, it will bring peritonitis. That's what killed Houdini in 1926.Why would you suggest a hernia? Pain in the lower abdomen can be any number of things, from no big deal (an upset stomach, food poisoning, gas, etc.) to more serious (irritable bowl, appendicitis, yes hernia, etc.) , and a hundred more in between. Any time you have stomach pain that lasts for more than a couple days, you should get it checked out.

Hockey Dood
05-09-11, 17:16
Coming to Chicago this weekend, staying in Deerfield. Looking for recommendations for a good massage, extra's are a bonus, located close by. Not familiar with Chicago so I don't want drive all over. Hoping to find someone within 10 miles or so. You can PM me if you don't wish to post on here.

Thanks in advance!

Toosweet1975
05-09-11, 18:07
Went to harvest a couple of weeks ago. Seen may or something like that. She was great. I have not been there in a very long time. I only go to a few AMP now of days. Harvest always been one my favs. High 5 for this place.

I also seen my all time favs Yumi. She is still considered the best non escort Massage provider in my books. Her attitude and personality is the best. She is just like one of the girls in your circle of friends. Great massage, paid for hr ended up 2hrs. Just wanted to share some of my recent experience with all of you. I really Don't get a chance to get a massage anymore. So, when I do, I am very picky.

Be safe out there

Musei
05-09-11, 23:04
Although I doubt any mongers here would do such a thing, please stop calling Paradise and asking what extras they offer. As per Lilly, they only do "massage". AmonRaLilly lamented the same to me and these calls only send off vibes that they are from LE. Not good for business weather it is legit or otherwise as all it will do is feed into the Big Brother paranoia. If you would like a bit of contrast just walk across the street and ask for the menu at Aniko then you will see why one place is getting harassed out of business ant the other will be 'protected'. Hey LE. We are watching.

Wasb2004
05-11-11, 08:22
Hi Guys,

I've been following the forum for a while now but I just joined. I've heard so much about Yumi so I'd like more info (details are appreciated)

I am also interested in Vnessa and Jen from Amazing touch. They both look hot. Any experiences with any of them? Does a four-hand massage with them seem like a good idea?

PMs are appreciated!

Mercedes100
05-11-11, 11:47
I decided to leave work early and called a Desplaines AA. I have visited quite a few AA in the last few months and this one seemed to be a good idea since it was on the way home. Standard 2 call system, but the woman is hard to understand, so it took me awhile to get there. Her name is Jenny. 29years old. 5'2', thin, with be's. VERY good oral skills. She was very accommodating with all my requests. Said business was slow. $.6 &.2 tip. Well worth the time. I don't remember seeing the ad before on BP.

JohnnieBlue
05-11-11, 12:27
I am new to this but wanted to share some leads on my experiences that are still up to date. Looking to trade details and names also but strictly pm. I've been reading forum for a while and don't mind sharing, but seems as if the leads dry up once posted public. PM me and lets chat.

Midwest Jigg
05-11-11, 19:54
I decided to leave work early and called a Desplaines AA. I have visited quite a few AA in the last few months and this one seemed to be a good idea since it was on the way home. Standard 2 call system, but the woman is hard to understand, so it took me awhile to get there. Her name is Jenny. 29years old. 5'2', thin, with be's. VERY good oral skills. She was very accommodating with all my requests. Said business was slow. $.6 &.2 tip. Well worth the time. I don't remember seeing the ad before on BP.Could you please provide a link?

Slim
05-11-11, 20:12
I am new to this but wanted to share some leads on my experiences that are still up to date. Looking to trade details and names also but strictly pm. I've been reading forum for a while and don't mind sharing, but seems as if the leads dry up once posted public. PM me and lets chat.You don't happen to wear a blue uniform, do you?

Barney
05-11-11, 21:56
Place is totally empty. Another one bites the dust.

Wasb2004
05-11-11, 21:58
Any recommendations there? I know it's a legit massage with some teasing but who's the hottest girl there? PMs are welcome.

Thanks

Magooski
05-11-11, 23:45
I was just there today. It is the same curtains they have always had. I'm not quite sure why I keep going back. Oh, I used a 10 off coupon from the southtown. The Bebe chick really doesn't not give a very good massage and always trys to short the time by 10 to 15. But the basics are ok. I don't mind the older therapist myself and I don't call myself Magooski for nothing. I'm blessed with being darn near blind without the glasses, so they don't look so bad! A pretty girl would be mostly wasted on me, so for the money, WTF.

The basics are the only services. I did have a 1 hit wonder about 4 years ago for a toot on the horn. She was older and new, not Johnny. She was gone the next time I went back and I ain't seen her since then. I think DD is onto something. I guess the older chicks don't trust the younger good looking guys!

I don't know when you have been there last but the massage rooms definitely have doors. Its true the girls there aren't the best looking but as I said before, they'll do in a pinch. The only other place in the south suburban area for asian massage is Nabi in Lansing (I have not been there yet)

DragonPlayer72
05-12-11, 00:48
Ok, Davidonecall I'm going to follow your lead and post a little more. Yesterday I took a road trip to see the infamous miki in michgan at Hawaii spa. After reading about her for more than half a year I had to see her since she was a lot closer than Warren Ohio. She was Lisa the and she was the queen. Anyhow she was my best experience other than Eva in Morris at spa 7. If you really want more details see my warren post. Basically she did everything, htuma multiple times, deep throat so many time I was numb (no cover). DATY, missionary, k9, and then the grand finale of me kneeling and jaking a load on her tongue just like the movies. Guys save her hard earned cash and take a trip to Michigan or somewhere like this. Oh yeah I also got a complete body slide nude table shower with htuma. Awesome.

DaFlyestCubano
05-12-11, 02:33
If you want info on a new hot provider that is a solid 10. PM me but I will only share with senior members because I won't let this one get burned out like others and want to keep it as secret as possible.

Must share a Euro or Asian provider or have sum info of value to exchange because my info is HOT.

JohnnieBlue
05-12-11, 04:36
You don't happen to wear a blue uniform, do you?Nope do not where the blue or start with an L. I have couple spots I've been for sometime and it's never really been brought up on this forum, nor do I want to expose the my connections to be closed. PM me and I can provide names and location of the good ones, call it a trade on the spots.

JohnnieBlue
05-12-11, 04:55
Been to couple locations but always stick with one spot. Kiki, Judy (on vacation) , and last was Lucy. They have to know you but usually 50 does it HE but have been better with others. PM me, looking for other MP not just CMP.

Very curious about Yumi and wouldn't mind to visit. Called # and nobody answered or called back from BP listing. Her pic is smoking although I heard some negative rumors.

The best experience was at a RS but costs you $$$$ for bottles, tips. Better than going out to the clubs and spending more for nothing.

SlickPoetry
05-12-11, 13:37
I was just there today. It is the same curtains they have always had. I'm not quite sure why I keep going back. Oh, I used a 10 off coupon from the southtown. The Bebe chick really doesn't not give a very good massage and always trys to short the time by 10 to 15. But the basics are ok. I don't mind the older therapist myself and I don't call myself Magooski for nothing. I'm blessed with being darn near blind without the glasses, so they don't look so bad! A pretty girl would be mostly wasted on me, so for the money, WTF.

The basics are the only services. I did have a 1 hit wonder about 4 years ago for a toot on the horn. She was older and new, not Johnny. She was gone the next time I went back and I ain't seen her since then. I think DD is onto something. I guess the older chicks don't trust the younger good looking guys!You know what, you're right about the doors there. I don't know what I was thinking.

Gopher88
05-12-11, 16:31
You know what, you're right about the doors there. I don't know what I was thinking.Short but sweet, Right about the doors where? Help

Gopher88
05-12-11, 16:36
Place is totally empty. Another one bites the dust.Alice's Spa right around the corner on Wentworth.

SlickPoetry
05-13-11, 00:16
Short but sweet, Right about the doors where? HelpWe were talking about Crystal Spa in Matteson. It had been so long since I'd been there I thought they had doors on the massage rooms, but I misremembered. They have curtains.

OPIllini
05-13-11, 14:40
Just wanted to post on 2 AMPs I recently visited (it's really 3, but one was in Norridge so you can look at that thread) :

Hong Kong Spa: saw an ad in a singles' mag so I thought I'd give it a try. Place is clean and comfortable, MT (name was Belle) was very good with the massage (she told me she'd gone to massage school for a couple of years). She was very nice and we talked a lot about Mother's Day and Chinese culture. She even said she'd be willing to teach me how to speak Chinese! Maybe I will take up Belle's offer because she's a really nice person besides being an excellent MT.

The one downer was that they tried to do a MT switch on the flip; another MT was going to do extras but I passed 'cause I didn't want anything else besides the massage, plus the 2nd girl was fat and ugly. Not a turn-on in my book. .6 door fee (1 hour) and left. 2 tip for total of. 8. Will repeat and recommend to others.

Ancient: next night went to Ancient (2 blks east of Hong Kong on Archer). Had heard good reviews so thought I'd give it a shot. Mamasan (youngish-looking and sexily dressed in tight jeans and tall boots) greeted me and also was the one to massage me. .6 for 1 hour, groped her a couple of times but no extras hinted. Massage itself was OK, not as good as HK. Really couldn't understand MT's name; heavily accented Chinese. May give this another shot because I do believe there's potential here.

Golferfore
05-14-11, 07:24
Gentlemen,

The last week I visited an oldie but a goodie and tried a new LMP (at least for me). For the record, the oldie but a goodie is that for a reason. Seniors should all know this one, but PM for dets.

Now the next one was a NEW Latina who asked me to post a review because she would like more clients. Now this crazy broad is expensive, but I have to tell you, God Damn she is HOT! And dirty. What I thought was just a massage turned out to be a PSE Massage experience. All I can say is she had junk in trunk and top to match. But with the filthy stuff coming out of her mouth combined with the fact that I got to bust all over her tits and face I didn't mind the 1. 6 that it cost me. There was also a body slide involved, in fact there wasn't a place that she didn't put her tits. So seniors PM for dets. BTW the massage sucked, but so what.

Golferfore
05-15-11, 22:11
Gentlemen,

Due to the overwhelming volume of PM's I have received from the last report, it will take me a bit to get around to all of you who have written. But I will tell you that anyone who shares something in a PM will be answered first and those who are just requesting information without a track record, will go last. Ok, now back to the reviews.

Here is an avoid not nearly worth the 200 she charges so massage: 3 looks:3 finish: 3.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-have-a-unique-touch-let-me-demonstrate-26/7903663

Wasb2004
05-16-11, 01:13
Hi Guys,

Any recommendations in Sunkiss Spa? I know no extras are offered but I'm just looking for a pretty therapist with some teasing. PMs are welcome.

Thanks

CumShooter6969
05-16-11, 03:01
Was in the area and had the itch and decide not to enjoy the good old xindys but instead this new spa, I've passed before plenty of parking up front rang bell got in was greeted by short decent looking girl wearing spandex shorts and a sports bra I'd say about an 6 in looks paid got the hr paid $60 got to the room undressed good massage worked the shoulders hard and neck so got money's worth covered the whole time although some brushing against towel fell on the flip but she replaced it quickly. Other than that no hint of extras this place seems legit or maybe I struck out will repeat, massage was good and girl was a looker with a great ass even got a hug on the way out. Will be back cause massage was good.

TripleO
05-16-11, 14:36
Any information on this location by the central loop?

Appreciate any advice on this location.

Danielp
05-17-11, 01:28
Was in the area and had the itch and decide not to enjoy the good old xindys but instead this new spa, I've passed before plenty of parking up front rang bell got in was greeted by short decent looking girl wearing spandex shorts and a sports bra I'd say about an 6 in looks paid got the hr paid $60 got to the room undressed good massage worked the shoulders hard and neck so got money's worth covered the whole time although some brushing against towel fell on the flip but she replaced it quickly. Other than that no hint of extras this place seems legit or maybe I struck out will repeat, massage was good and girl was a looker with a great ass even got a hug on the way out. Will be back cause massage was good.You could get only HRs at that place but changed owners around a year ago. So far, it seems they are trying to stay legit. But patience and persistence always pays!

Member #4223
05-17-11, 17:12
Thanks for the info. That girl is beautiful. Can't believe a girl that pretty was doing the things she was doing. Anyplace I go from now on you get the 411.

She really wants more clients so if Golferfore gave you the info, GO!

Member #5942
05-17-11, 18:58

Appreciate any advice on this location. Her location is near the DePaul University loop building just off of Jackson and Wabash. It is located at the end of the floor which is shared with business offices. She has a small workplace in this building and usually arrives her from a different location. She is Eastern European. 45 to 55 yrs old, about 5'4 and weighs over 150. She is professional. I went to her only twice about two years ago. Her massage technique is good. There is no shower available. You can hear the EL from window (which kind of ruins the nice music in the background). I tried both times to get the standard hand but was denied. I also tried rubbing the leg and got nothing. She is not attractive but has a nice personality. If you are looking for a standard item, then you might be disappointed. I actually went twice to her because on the second time, I actually forgot I saw her 6 months earlier. My suggestion is to avoid her unless you are interested in a going to a small office with no shower and trains noise in the background. Xabi.

Mishima
05-17-11, 19:59
Hey guys,

I went to north side last week and got a 4 hand special from BP ad. Close to 55 hundred Kdezie. Called them again when I arrived and was redirected to a private apartment. Two L girls, one is young with big tits, the other is old but soft skin. .4 hr special in BP ad, so. 8 is my fee. Asked. 5 (h).1. 0 (cb) for extras. They only worked hhr on my back then asked me to flip. Massage is 5, place 6. 5 (clean but not many towels I think) , They are not very attractive. Young in 5. 5, old in 6. 5 (MILF) , but are very friendly.

Went to Copper, I forgot my mt's name. A 45 yr asian with good massage skills. I was surprised in each room with its own shower. Totally legit, and my little was covered all the time.

Try to find more young latina girls, any recommendation? Is any apartments or spa close to little village or pilsen?

Also, there is one new spa ad at BP: latina & Polish asking 1. 0 for hr near midway, any information?

Skonsk
05-18-11, 09:05

Appreciate any advice on this location. Went there quite a few years ago. Was in a different building then.

Strictly legit. She knew what I wanted and said. I am only a therapist when I tried to touch her.

Short and chubby and not real young

Budd125
05-18-11, 11:14
Went there quite a few years ago. Was in a different building then.

Strictly legit. She knew what I wanted and said. I am only a therapist when I tried to touch her.

Short and chubby and not real youngI've seen her many times no extras at all but great massage. Alot older MILF, last saw her about.

Six months ago

TripleO
05-18-11, 12:42
Thanks for the feedback. Well I love a great massage, if one does not leave on a happy note, well than it is not as worth it to me.

TonyToBig74
05-18-11, 13:24
I am always traveling and Isabella was well worth the visit. Will repeat.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-beautiful-european-masseuse-professional-and-very-carring-new-23/7361237

Craise
05-19-11, 17:02
Hi Guys,

Any recommendations in Sunkiss Spa? I know no extras are offered but I'm just looking for a pretty therapist with some teasing. PMs are welcome.

ThanksWent to sunkiss about 3 months ago and most of they are pretty. Extreme teasing but no extras. You should get exactly what you're looking for.

Jgreen
05-20-11, 19:57
Looking for a massage with a hot latina, nice curves. Chicago or the south burbs. Please PM this newbie with some details.

Thanks

Chi Troll
05-20-11, 22:12
I am kind of a shitty poster here. But I need a favor. Who is open late tonight? My back is seriously killing me and I can hardly move. ANYONE will help.

Thanks!

Chi Troll
05-20-11, 22:21
"Looking for a massage with a hot latina, nice curves. Chicago or the south burbs. Please PM this newbie with some details."

I have always had a good time at 1060 W. Addison. You should go early because it gets crowded.

Ghostface89
05-20-11, 23:20
I am kind of a shitty poster here. But I need a favor. Who is open late tonight? My back is seriously killing me and I can hardly move. ANYONE will help.

Thanks! Try Hong Kong on Archer.

Chi Troll
05-20-11, 23:55
Looking for a massage with a hot latina, nice curves. Chicago or the south burbs. Please PM this newbie with some details.

Thanks1060 W Addison. Always had a good time there. But you want to get there early. It gets crowded.

Chi Troll
05-20-11, 23:57
Tatianas told me that they are just about to close for the night, so no way. BUT they said tomorrow they will have special. 4 for one hour. Bargain hunters have fun. Just wanted to pass the word on.

Beano3
05-21-11, 05:28
Went to humboldt and ended up seeing s. Will repeat.

Went to maple. Why* is a little to expensive.

Chi Troll
05-21-11, 13:19
Tatianas told me that they are just about to close for the night, so no way. BUT they said tomorrow they will have special. 4 for one hour. Bargain hunters have fun. Just wanted to pass the word on.Sorry, made a mistake in reporting. 40 buck / 1 hour is claudias.

Dazhiba
05-21-11, 15:09
Eros "Helen" is incredible! Just posted in Escort section but these gals are basically top shelp AMP girls who work out of apartments when in town. 10+

Member #5121
05-21-11, 15:44
Which location? Last I checked, they had 4 places that used the name Tat's, plus all the semi-related numbers.

Tatianas told me that they are just about to close for the night, so no way. BUT they said tomorrow they will have special. 4 for one hour. Bargain hunters have fun. Just wanted to pass the word on.

Chi Troll
05-21-11, 22:55
Which location? Last I checked, they had 4 places that used the name Tat's, plus all the semi-related numbers.I screwed up. It was Claudia's, not Tatiana's. I tried to post a correction last night but it did not go through.

Deizel5
05-22-11, 02:43
Anyone have any intel on the Mia girl here: http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-an-evening-tantra-_-21/7892230? Please pm

Jgreen
05-22-11, 07:12
"Looking for a massage with a hot latina, nice curves. Chicago or the south burbs. Please PM this newbie with some details."

I have always had a good time at 1060 W. Addison. You should go early because it gets crowded. Seriously, Wrigley Field? Come on man.

OPIllini
05-22-11, 14:58
Wednesday was interesting. Called (and also went by) PB on Irving Park, no answer, called Beijing and was told 1 and 1/2 hour wait for MT (guess they were really busy, if so, nice job guys!). Got on Irving Park bus and headed east, got recon on a MP Raoul mentioned recently. It's called Massage World and it's located on the south side of Irving Park just east of Central Park Av. Looks like an EMP, the MT that greeted me was European. Not sure if she was Polish or Russian. And had on what looked like a labcoat. My senses told me that no extras would be had here, though I didn't try to get a massage. (Next time I'll TOFTT to be sure). And I know that Massage Point up the street is strictly legit so I continued on.

Stopped by Tao Spa on Lawrence but passed on that as well; mamasan looked good but actual MT, not-so-good. And L Spa on Western was apparently busy 'cause I couldn't get an answer on the phone. Finally settled for Massage Therapy on Peterson and Kimball, .7 door fee w / TS included, S started massage then C came in after a few minutes and spent the rest of the hour. Tipped. 7. Yes I know I overdid it again but she had good massage skills. Only thing is the location; without a car it's too far for me. May repeat in the future in a pinch but think I'll stick to PB and Chinatown.

Sakana279
05-22-11, 18:51
Anyone have any intel on the Mia girl here:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-an-evening-tantra-_-21/7892230

? Please pmI'm going to see her this weekend, will let you know!

Coder879
05-23-11, 20:23
I'm going to see her this weekend, will let you know!I'd also be interested in hearing about Mia.

Toosweet1975
05-23-11, 21:53
Today I decided to try a new provider. Its something about the tantra massage experience that makes me wanting more. Specially of they offer GFE or close to it. Due to the fact my favorite mp was off today. I got very lucky in my decision to choose this mp. I might have had the best 1hr session in a very long long time. If you like them dark skinned, petite and young. This one is for you. Not the best at the massage area. With room to grow at least that is what she said. Great attitude, personality. 8 on looks. 9 on body. 6 on massage. 10+ on everything else and I 'm not exaggerating. Offers anything and everything. If you have anything out of this world to trade with me I will share with you. I prefer seniors. Thank you. If I have anything to due with this provider lasting for a very long time, I will not share personal info on any public blog site.

Happy Hunting

Kda Kodiac
05-24-11, 00:36
Took a stool in the city to see a friend. She is a very nice lady. Friendly and talkative. Happy to see you, sad to see you go.

Afterwards I decided to visit some old haunts on Cicero and North ave. Made the turn on north heading in the city and what did I see I swear, at least 1 Leo per block from there till at least Kedsie. This was mid afternoon today. I do not know what was going on. All the cars I saw had 2 people in them. The strangest I ever saw.

Obviously something earth shattering for that much presence?

Obviously, no talent.

Northside Jim
05-24-11, 12:22
I drove by B. D. Today & saw the "open" sign lit. I had neither the time nor funds to partake, but I'm assuming that they are back from vacation & open for business. Reports of their demise appear premature at best.

Gbaby31
05-24-11, 13:36
Went and say Aidda again. Got an hour for. 60 actually got the standing on the back massage. Not a bad time at all. HE. 40 she says they don't offer FS but you can get topless for. 60 and naked with mutual touch for an extra $. In no way will I do that, looking like I'm done with the MPs unless I find a great deal SW for me!

Member #4155
05-24-11, 16:38
Eros "Helen" is incredible! Just posted in Escort section but these gals are basically top shelp AMP girls who work out of apartments when in town. 10+

Http://www.eros-chicago.com/sections/chicago_asian_escorts.htm

I noticed that there are numerous Asian girls on Eros who advertise a $160 / hour GFE, generally in the O'Hare area, Helen being one of them. Anything further on Helen, or on any of the others at that $160 rate (Sexy Pearlie, ELCY, Sacha, Meena, Pocky, Jenny, Rian, Rozel, and Nickie)?

Fellow Guy
05-25-11, 09:56
This is my first time in your fair city and decided to give it a try last night. Called jasmine, the Persian lingerie model. The photo is not real, but similar, except she's probably not a day under 40. Her body is tight, but you can see her age in her skin. The entire massage was with her in lingerie, and she gave the full hour. There were no extras at all available, no he, nothing. She was nice, a little talkative, but I will not repeat.

Stay safe. Fg

Lokkin4
05-26-11, 11:20
I believe have finally lost their minds. Set up an appointment arrived and was quoted 170 for massage / shake. I said are you kidding? Answer NO. I walked out. On top of that our favorite has not been available for a long time. Time to move on. Pm me if you have trades.

Wasb2004
05-26-11, 18:44
Went to sunkiss about 3 months ago and most of they are pretty. Extreme teasing but no extras. You should get exactly what you're looking for.I'm thinking about going there for a 4 hand massage? Does anyone remember names? I've been there before but she wasn't that pretty.

Babycash
05-27-11, 00:52
Been there 50 times only one time I got extra from the girl but she is a kipper the best ever had pm fro info I am looking for a good Latina we trade info only latinas that give FS please. QUOTE=Wasb2004; 1194559]Hi Guys,

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Gbaby31
05-27-11, 09:37
Went to the latina aprtment on 30th and k* first time there, they only offer 1/2 for $35 they had 4 girls working 2 where busy (seen) them when I left. Well the one I spoke to actually knew english. She was about 5"6 125lb looks 6-7 body same. I told her I wanted somone else then I get this very sexy looking latina dark long hair good body 23y / o told me she just got divorced and has two kids. But no sign of it. Had nice langurie on thong. Looks wise I give her a 8-9 I thought she was very cute girl. Body 7-8. Also SPEAKS NO ENGLISH not a lick lucky for me I know spanish so we got along well conversation was good (in spanish) massage I'd rate 5 now the extras I just got a HJ for an extra $40 she said. 90 for a BJ and for FS total of $.50 now it looked like there was room to haggle. I was fine with the HJ also let me rub her tits but nothing down under. I'd rate her HJ skills 7-8 really nice motion not just. Up down. Up down. Up down. Never rushed actually got into it. She looks like a nice fuck nice ass to small tits. Now the other girls did have cute faces. Not sure if they speak english but from the looks of it only one does, the one thing about this place that I liked they gave me a card that sai *$10 off* also *every wensday you get $15 OFF* now thats a nice deal. Any one else know about this place? The phone rang while I was there so I know the word is out. Looking for latina girls here's the place depending on how tall and big you are I would call them ALL SPINNERS and be fore I leave. Its a house. Room set up. Just a matress wouldn't call it the cleanest place ever. I mean its on 30th. And K*

Stevo1414
05-27-11, 14:37
So I was looking for some relaxation in chinatown a couple days ago. Passed three different LE cars in 5 minutes and saw one sitting about 4 shops down from senina. Small head was in control and told me to go try Xindy's (for the first time). Went over to Xindys for a pretty crappy massage and ending and came out to find an Uncle Leo sitting across the street. Seems like they are everywhere right now. Stay safe and think with the right head!

ThaCutDoctor
05-27-11, 16:33
Went to the latina aprtment on 30th and k* first time there, they only offer 1/2 for $35 they had 4 girls working 2 where busy (seen) them when I left. Well the one I spoke to actually knew english. She was about 5"6 125lb looks 6-7 body same. I told her I wanted somone else then I get this very sexy looking latina dark long hair good body 23y / o told me she just got divorced and has two kids. But no sign of it. Had nice langurie on thong. Looks wise I give her a 8-9 I thought she was very cute girl. Body 7-8. Also SPEAKS NO ENGLISH not a lick lucky for me I know spanish so we got along well conversation was good (in spanish) massage I'd rate 5 now the extras I just got a HJ for an extra $40 she said. 90 for a BJ and for FS total of $.50 now it looked like there was room to haggle. I was fine with the HJ also let me rub her tits but nothing down under. I'd rate her HJ skills 7-8 really nice motion not just. Up down. Up down. Up down. Never rushed actually got into it. She looks like a nice fuck nice ass to small tits. Now the other girls did have cute faces. Not sure if they speak english but from the looks of it only one does, the one thing about this place that I liked they gave me a card that sai *$10 off* also *every wensday you get $15 OFF* now thats a nice deal. Any one else know about this place? The phone rang while I was there so I know the word is out. Looking for latina girls here's the place depending on how tall and big you are I would call them ALL SPINNERS and be fore I leave. Its a house. Room set up. Just a matress wouldn't call it the cleanest place ever. I mean its on 30th. And K*How can I partake in this? Do they advertise?

Jamz20
05-30-11, 00:56
Went to my fav POT and wow. Economical and sensual.

Ztomz
05-30-11, 07:53
Went to my fav POT and wow. Economical and sensual.Where is the POT?

Babycash
05-30-11, 11:20
Went to my fav POT and wow. Economical and sensual.What is "Pot"?

Past Tense
05-30-11, 17:28
I took it to mean Place on Touhy.

What is "Pot"?

Jamz20
05-30-11, 21:24
I took it to mean Place on Touhy.Power of Touch!

F Blaster
05-30-11, 21:27
Went to my fav POT and wow. Economical and sensual.C'mon, guys. It's Power Of Touch. My only question is who?

Babycash
05-30-11, 21:39
[Ok it's no pot it's spot. QUOTE=Jamz20; 1203751]Went to my fav POT and wow. Economical and sensual. [/QUOTE]

SouthSideRed
05-30-11, 22:19
I orinally stumbled upon this web site, a few months ago, and ever since I have been a avid reader of the posts, I was looking for a legit massage place with just a little teasing. When I go to my chiropractor I also get a massage from the therapist, but it is all above board and any touching is purely accidental. But the question I have is what is so wrong with the so called Jack Shacks. After reading the posts, it would appear to me, this is what everyone is looking for. Can someone explain?

Cdthue
05-31-11, 00:40
I orinally stumbled upon this web site, a few months ago, and ever since I have been a avid reader of the posts, I was looking for a legit massage place with just a little teasing. When I go to my chiropractor I also get a massage from the therapist, but it is all above board and any touching is purely accidental. But the question I have is what is so wrong with the so called Jack Shacks. After reading the posts, it would appear to me, this is what everyone is looking for. Can someone explain?You will be deceived to thinking everything is on the menu, and may just pay up to $$$$$$ for absolutely NOTHING except topless. If you're willing to throw away that much cash, may as well go to a strip club or high price escort.

CDT

Babycash
05-31-11, 01:04
Ok I am off on Tuesday so I am looking for a hot Latina for BJ or FS can somebody help me out I have 2 places that I go to but I am looking for something new pm please.

Babycash
05-31-11, 08:00
Any info http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexiest-exotic-latinas-in-hot-attire-available-now-sensual-massages-and-dances/8098078

Wasb2004
05-31-11, 08:37
Been there 50 times only one time I got extra from the girl but she is a kipper the best ever had pm fro info I am looking for a good Latina we trade info only latinas that give FS please. QUOTE=Wasb2004; 1194559]Hi Guys,

Thanks[/QUOTE]I don't really care much for extras. I just want to know who their prettiest girls are. Thanks

Randolph
05-31-11, 10:07
I orinally stumbled upon this web site, a few months ago, and ever since I have been a avid reader of the posts, I was looking for a legit massage place with just a little teasing. When I go to my chiropractor I also get a massage from the therapist, but it is all above board and any touching is purely accidental. But the question I have is what is so wrong with the so called Jack Shacks. After reading the posts, it would appear to me, this is what everyone is looking for. Can someone explain?Jack shack means YOU do the jacking. Not THEM

Rubenme2
05-31-11, 19:28
I orinally stumbled upon this web site, a few months ago, and ever since I have been a avid reader of the posts, I was looking for a legit massage place with just a little teasing. When I go to my chiropractor I also get a massage from the therapist, but it is all above board and any touching is purely accidental. But the question I have is what is so wrong with the so called Jack Shacks. After reading the posts, it would appear to me, this is what everyone is looking for. Can someone explain?To put it plainly, you go in and after picking the girl and paying a door fee you are taken to a room and she tease you and maybe dances a little. Next she asks whatbyou want and says," oh, that will be $300". You pay and then she dances more. This keeps going until you up front ask her tomdo something and she will tell you,"sorry you have to "jack" yourself. Now you are out of hundreds of dollars for something you could have done for free at home.

Here's my take on what you want. You are better off going to someone who will do FS and just telling then what you want and what you would like to pay. My experience is that women who will do anything are the best at doing a little. She will never disappoint you.

Side story. I have a favorite who is one of the most sensual women I know. Asa soon as the door is closed she is all over me and not afraid to try any position for any length of time. BJ for 30 min before anything else? She does it and always with a smile. All I want is that and FS and she always delivers with a Smile.

Then one day I kind of figured out why. She has guys who want to be fisted or done with dildos. Some want her to kick them in the balls, etc. Yes she has limits but you see all I want is a kind of GFE with a BJ and FS. So it is very easy for her to please me.

Many providers don't even want to do FS but do it anyway. I believe it is better to find a girl who is willing to do more even if that is not what you want.

Another example is another fav who loves BBBJCIM. Not what I want and I have met other women who only do CBJ. Which one do you think is the best and giving a BJ.

Now you get the picture.

SouthSideRed
05-31-11, 20:36
To put it plainly, you go in and after picking the girl and paying a door fee you are taken to a room and she tease you and maybe dances a little. Next she asks whatbyou want and says," oh, that will be $300". You pay and then she dances more. This keeps going until you up front ask her tomdo something and she will tell you,"sorry you have to "jack" yourself. Now you are out of hundreds of dollars for something you could have done for free at home.

Here's my take on what you want. You are better off going to someone who will do FS and just telling then what you want and what you would like to pay. My experience is that women who will do anything are the best at doing a little. She will never disappoint you.

Side story. I have a favorite who is one of the most sensual women I know. Asa soon as the door is closed she is all over me and not afraid to try any position for any length of time. BJ for 30 min before anything else? She does it and always with a smile. All I want is that and FS and she always delivers with a Smile.

Then one day I kind of figured out why. She has guys who want to be fisted or done with dildos. Some want her to kick them in the balls, etc. Yes she has limits but you see all I want is a kind of GFE with a BJ and FS. So it is very easy for her to please me.

Many providers don't even want to do FS but do it anyway. I believe it is better to find a girl who is willing to do more even if that is not what you want.

Another example is another fav who loves BBBJCIM. Not what I want and I have met other women who only do CBJ. Which one do you think is the best and giving a BJ.

Now you get the picture.Okay I see what you guys mean about the "Jack Shack" term. As someone else mentioned about going to a strip club, you are right. I do hang at one West Suburb lingerie bars and have a real good relationship with one of the girls there and so so terms with a couple others. Getting jacked is always available for the price of a dance or two. Thanks for the info.

Amp Bum
05-31-11, 22:42
In town for work and I found myself in Chinatown by Senina. Saw a dark SUV outside and LEO parked a block over. I passed on that one.

Found another place for Relax on S Archer so I drove by and the place was vacant. Any help for a struggling newbie staying in downtown-ish area is greatly appreciated.

Ztomz
06-01-11, 08:01
C'mon, guys. It's Power Of Touch. My only question is who?Okay, thanks all for clarifying. So where is this POT place anyway? He's mentioned it at least twice with abbreviates. I think one time he said "L! Z".

Rubenme2
06-01-11, 09:00
In town for work and I found myself in Chinatown by Senina. Saw a dark SUV outside and LEO parked a block over. I passed on that one.

Found another place for Relax on S Archer so I drove by and the place was vacant. Any help for a struggling newbie staying in downtown-ish area is greatly appreciated. Whenever I travel for business I find it very easy to read the forums and find the info I need. No one is going to just give you information when AMPs are being shut down all over Chicago. How do they know you are not just lazy LE looking for another AMP to close instead of arresting the drug selling gang bangers right around the corner from the police station?

Jamz20
06-01-11, 09:17
Whenever I travel for business I find it very easy to read the forums and find the info I need. No one is going to just give you information when AMPs are being shut down all over Chicago. How do they know you are not just lazy LE looking for another AMP to close instead of arresting the drug selling gang bangers right around the corner from the police station?The 2 places you speak of 1 has had troubles and the other has been gone for months. Also, you drove past at least 2 other places to report that Relax (thoroughly talked about on this board) was vacant. Either you are LE or a lazy monger. Neither of which wins points on this board.

ChgoJJ
06-01-11, 17:02
I stopped by a parlor in the vicinity of Cermak and Western on a Sunday afternoon and ended up with MiMi.

There was very little teasing during the massage.

On the flip she asked if I wanted a handshake. I said yes and she said. 60.

I countered with. 40 Take it or leave it.

She provided handshake and when all was said and done I paid her. 40 and she said I told her I would pay. 60.

I told her she was full of shit. She started pouting.

I never pay more than. 40 for handshake so she was a little upset when I left.

Stay safe.

Grateful One
06-01-11, 19:28
Okay, thanks all for clarifying. So where is this POT place anyway? He's mentioned it at least twice with abbreviates. I think one time he said "L! Z".Very funny! Haven't been to seen L. Z in a bit, she sent me a note on moving. Can someone pmmm me of their latest team.

Thanks in advance,

Amp Bum
06-01-11, 19:39
All,

I Want to apologize. I was too anxious. And lazy to rtff. To post. I'm 15 pages in and I see why you are weary about posts like this. I also found the report about the closing. Again I'm sorry.

The 2 places you speak of 1 has had troubles and the other has been gone for months. Also, you drove past at least 2 other places to report that Relax (thoroughly talked about on this board) was vacant. Either you are LE or a lazy monger. Neither of which wins points on this board.

DreamLuver1110
06-02-11, 00:20
So I have always wanted to get a body2body soapy message. If anyone knows where a place is that will provide this service I would greatly appricate it.

Thanks

Airdoza
06-02-11, 10:45
Went to the latina aprtment on 30th and k* first time there, they only offer 1/2 for $35 they had 4 girls working 2 where busy (seen) them when I left. Well the one I spoke to actually knew english. She was about 5"6 125lb looks 6-7 body same. I told her I wanted somone else then I get this very sexy looking latina dark long hair good body 23y / o told me she just got divorced and has two kids. But no sign of it. Had nice langurie on thong. Looks wise I give her a 8-9 I thought she was very cute girl. Body 7-8. Also SPEAKS NO ENGLISH not a lick lucky for me I know spanish so we got along well conversation was good (in spanish) massage I'd rate 5 now the extras I just got a HJ for an extra $40 she said. 90 for a BJ and for FS total of $.50 now it looked like there was room to haggle. I was fine with the HJ also let me rub her tits but nothing down under. I'd rate her HJ skills 7-8 really nice motion not just. Up down. Up down. Up down. Never rushed actually got into it. She looks like a nice fuck nice ass to small tits. Now the other girls did have cute faces. Not sure if they speak english but from the looks of it only one does, the one thing about this place that I liked they gave me a card that sai *$10 off* also *every wensday you get $15 OFF* now thats a nice deal. Any one else know about this place? The phone rang while I was there so I know the word is out. Looking for latina girls here's the place depending on how tall and big you are I would call them ALL SPINNERS and be fore I leave. Its a house. Room set up. Just a matress wouldn't call it the cleanest place ever. I mean its on 30th. And K*Would really appreciate more info on this. Looking for a FS latina

Mercedes100
06-02-11, 16:16
Would really appreciate more info on this. Looking for a FS latinaI don't know if you have read this forum for a while or not; but if you give information first, then you will get information. Someone with the first post asking a question like that makes us all nervous and are suspect of your motives. A question like that should be pmed to someone who has posted many times before and is familiar with you. Just a word to the wise.

Davidonecall
06-02-11, 20:03
Would really appreciate more info on this. Looking for a FS latinaAirdoza welcome, just to let you know that we built a trust first. Just like the post you just mentioned. He has gain our trust first. We share info back and forth. It nerd to be gain first. You know just by reading the forum you can get around and get intel. Try that first. I have done this for years and I still TOFTT. Please do the same. We have been burn by Leo to many times. Hope you understand and also any new members.

PussyPoker
06-02-11, 23:22
Stopped in on Sunday and found Angela working. Paid 40 for half hour and went in to the room. Angela is very skinny and no tits. Just nipples pasted on her chest. She did give a nice massage on the back and then the flip. The phone rang and someone was looking for Coco. She told them to come in and then Angela called Coco to come in. I had a nice chat and left very relaxed.

Sakana279
06-03-11, 03:12
Went here last weekend:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-to-an-evening-tantra-_-21/7892230

Suprised with cost at first, $.2 for and hr and +.5 for HJ. Felt like a ripoff but I was there already and mia was cute so gave it a try. Worked like a soapy msg, felt really nice although she could use some more skills for the ending. Overall expensive but worth the life exp, prob won't return due to the $$$.

Roberts
06-03-11, 04:19
Galaxy Spa (Western / Montrose) has the dreaded REVOKED sticker on the door now, I guess their hearing the other week didn't go well. They were a decent Latina MP, I had some good times there. They were Bamboo Spa a couple of years back, I wonder what they'll morph into next?

I keep seeing BP posts for a Latina spa near the Damen Brown Line stop, I'm going to try them next week.

Jamz20
06-03-11, 09:17
Passed by yesterday evening around 7 ish. Gate down and locked up tight as a drum. /tear

Crikiter
06-03-11, 09:24
Stopped in on Sunday and found Angela working. Paid 40 for half hour and went in to the room. Angela is very skinny and no tits. Just nipples pasted on her chest. She did give a nice massage on the back and then the flip. The phone rang and someone was looking for Coco. She told them to come in and then Angela called Coco to come in. I had a nice chat and left very relaxed.I was here recently, thought Angela who was a little plainer gave a better massage, etc. Than Coco. Less rushed, more attention to detail, was pretty nice.

Eddinger
06-03-11, 10:32
Had another near perfect sub 100$experience at SS with see.

Great table shower with lots of cleaning and soaping up and visible goods on her and then a really nice locked door massage with every kind of ending wanted. She has been the best AMP girl for me in chicago for a while now.

Airdoza
06-03-11, 10:59
Airdoza welcome, just to let you know that we built a trust first. Just like the post you just mentioned. He has gain our trust first. We share info back and forth. It nerd to be gain first. You know just by reading the forum you can get around and get intel. Try that first. I have done this for years and I still TOFTT. Please do the same. We have been burn by Leo to many times. Hope you understand and also any new members.I understand, sorry guys. Just a rookie mistake.

Cdthue
06-03-11, 12:15
Had another near perfect sub 100$experience at SS with see.

Great table shower with lots of cleaning and soaping up and visible goods on her and then a really nice locked door massage with every kind of ending wanted. She has been the best AMP girl for me in chicago for a while now. Eddinger, which massage pallor is this and where. Would love to find another gem as my ATF is gone with all the closings. Thanks.

CDt.

Rtr111
06-03-11, 17:53
Passed by yesterday evening around 7 ish. Gate down and locked up tight as a drum. /tearA reliable Chinese MT told me that Ancient has been shut down 3 days ago.

Davidonecall
06-04-11, 02:32
A reliable Chinese MT told me that Ancient has been shut down 3 days ago.I can't believe that. I like going there. I have gotten a text from 2 of the girls that work there but I did not respond. Now I guess I will call them and find out what happen. They were being very careful. To bad.

Mishima
06-04-11, 18:13
Went to hope New and got axxa. Having a good time there. She actually stayed 25 mins longer in the room. Almost got a parking ticket because of that. It's a really busy place after 6 PM. Open late. Will repeat.

Went to rxxe spa one Friday night, but all MTs are busy except a Latina. I saw some LE cars in front of school. So decided to leave. All girls here are young compared to other places. The owner is back from China so I doubt you could get HE if you are new (or even no HE). Drive to Rxxy's and having a good time with a 40s MT. She told me the place was not busted few weeks ago. It's a rumor maybe made up by other spas. Asked for their menu. You won't be disappointed. Heard J. Is back to work, only in weekend.

Usually went to Ancient spa for a quick release. Both girls are good.

Went to H. Spa (near dyXin). Old massage place but new owner, so you SHOULD NOT call the number you found online. Owner is also cherAr spa's. Saw two 35-40 MTs and one 30s MT. Stay legit in my 1st visit.

Went to city spa both locations. Like another post said, the one in Chinatown not a very clean place. I might repeat, because saw a cute 20s girl on my way out, didn't get her name though. You guys might want to try makCer & vittLea location. Good experience. Two girls there. Park in the garage.

Looking for the Russian girl used in Lilly spa. Heard she left. PM if you know her.

Stay safe.

Cdthue
06-05-11, 01:44
Been going from different AMP to another for past six months because my ATF moved away. Went to a Northside one suggested by another senior and met CoCo. Cute Chinese spinner in the 20s with decent English. Went for the hour with TS and received some nice play with the TS. Chatting it up to get her comfortable found out she is best friends with my ATF so that opened the door for me. Not as good as my ATF, but had the best time in the past six months. Will definitely repeat.

CDT

Mephisto2
06-05-11, 09:35
Went to hope New and got axxa. Having a good time there. She actually stayed 25 mins longer in the room. Almost got a parking ticket because of that. It's a really busy place after 6 PM. Open late. Will repeat.

Went to rxxe spa one Friday night, but all MTs are busy except a Latina. I saw some LE cars in front of school. So decided to leave. All girls here are young compared to other places. The owner is back from China so I doubt you could get HE if you are new (or even no HE). Drive to Rxxy's and having a good time with a 40s MT. She told me the place was not busted few weeks ago. It's a rumor maybe made up by other spas. Asked for their menu. You won't be disappointed. Heard J. Is back to work, only in weekend.

Usually went to Ancient spa for a quick release. Both girls are good.

Went to H. Spa (near dyXin). Old massage place but new owner, so you SHOULD NOT call the number you found online. Owner is also cherAr spa's. Saw two 35-40 MTs and one 30s MT. Stay legit in my 1st visit.

Went to city spa both locations. Like another post said, the one in Chinatown not a very clean place. I might repeat, because saw a cute 20s girl on my way out, didn't get her name though. You guys might want to try makCer & vittLea location. Good experience. Two girls there. Park in the garage.

Looking for the Russian girl used in Lilly spa. Heard she left. PM if you know her.

Stay safeI usually do streetwalkers and escorts. Never been to an AMP.

I am very partial to Asians and Europeans. I like Latinas, but they don't seem to like me (nice guy syndrome)

I've read in these post awhile now and hope to contribute more.

Davidonecall
06-05-11, 10:26
A reliable Chinese MT told me that Ancient has been shut down 3 days ago.Now I know why the 2 girls were calling me. It is closed. They are already working at other location. They don't know when it will open. But if it do they may not go back. To bad because I like going there.

Davidonecall
06-05-11, 11:33
Now I know why the 2 girls were calling me. It is closed. They are already working at other location. They don't know when it will open. But if it do they may not go back. To bad because I like going there.I guess its openings back today. One of the girls there just call me to tell me that they are opening up.

F Blaster
06-06-11, 09:53
NW corner of Newport and Pulaski. .5 grand opening special, supposedly for one hour. AA and Latinas working. Piped in music overhead via a ventilation system so that I could hear the receptionist talk as if she were next to me instead of three rooms away. Rooms were spacious and painted nicely, but the floor was absolutely replusive. Think sleazy notel that hasn't changed the carpeting in ten years. I've been in some dumps, but this was the most disturbing thing I've seen in a MP. Let's just say that cleanliness was an issue, and not just with the floor (nothing regarding the staff).

Got one of the Latinas. Took her sweet ass time coming in to start, left for a few minutes in the middle, then ended the session early. It was so early, it was obvious. Total massage time was under 30 minutes. I was in and out of the place in under 45. No hint of extras. The girl was pleasant, but she had no clue as to how to give a massage. At least she didn't have her hand out for a tip. She told me to leave it on the table. You know exactly how much I left.

Bottom line, crappy massage with no extras offered that was significantly short on time. Even if extras were on the menu, I probably would have passed. I'm just hoping I didn't catch anything walking in my bare feet on that disgusting rug. I TOFTT so you guys don't have to. This place doesn't deserve our (or anybody's) business. When I think that my ATF is only a short distance away from this place, it makes it even worse.

Lokkin4
06-06-11, 10:02
Went here last weekend:

Suprised with cost at first, $.2 for and hr and +.5 for HJ. Felt like a ripoff but I was there already and mia was cute so gave it a try. Worked like a soapy msg, felt really nice although she could use some more skills for the ending. Overall expensive but worth the life exp, prob won't return due to the $$$.Yup they have definatly jack the price up. I warned you guys they are charging way to much now. She quoted me the same price and I walked out. Do these places not realize how tight money is now? $.7 for a 1-hr massage and handshake is totally out of the question.

If anybody has trades PM me. Nothing over $.20 (Decent looking and nice bodies ONLY)

Weed Streeter
06-06-11, 14:52
Very funny! Haven't been to seen L. Z in a bit, she sent me a note on moving. Can someone pmmm me of their latest team.

Thanks in advance, Hey guys. Can anyone PM me the new location for POT? I have the new cross streets but would rather not be roaming door to door. Especially if they aren't officially reopened yet. Thanks! I'll report back.

DingDongDude10
06-06-11, 15:57
For my first post:

I went on a Friday and with your typical AMP I had to ring in to get inside. Place was nicely furnished and clean. They asked me if I wanted a massage and I said yes. Gave them. 6 I asked them if they have a table shower because it was a hot day and I was extremely sweaty. They said no, but I can use the regular shower. I was led into the massage room, and they told me to undress and go into the shower. After the shower, I had the normal massage. She covered me, but barely. When she started on the leg, she "accidentally" touched little johnny. Finally, the flip, after a little bit, she ask if I wanted the extra service and I agreed for. 6. I asked if she would take off her shirt or pants. She said no, but I can finger her and touch her boobs. What's even more funny is that she said that she normally doesn't do this. BS. During my HJ, she said that she doesn't do a FS but next time I come she will have another girl who will do a FS and whatever I like. Overall, it was a good catch. I just hope the next girl is actually "young. ' Both of them said they were 23. HA She told me to give her my number and she will call me whenever that girl comes back for my FS because she is out of state for now. I'm excited.

Allstar10
06-06-11, 17:09
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm a long time reader but first time post. Finally said f*k it I'm signing up. Newayz. I have been to a ton of AMP but I'm really interested in latin touch on irving park and keeler if ne one has any info about the place let me no. Hows the massage, any extras, how do the girls look?

Thanks

Dickhertz
06-06-11, 17:12
Ok, Davidonecall I'm going to follow your lead and post a little more. Yesterday I took a road trip to see the infamous miki in michgan at Hawaii spa. After reading about her for more than half a year I had to see her since she was a lot closer than Warren Ohio. She was Lisa the and she was the queen. Anyhow she was my best experience other than Eva in Morris at spa 7. If you really want more details see my warren post. Basically she did everything, htuma multiple times, deep throat so many time I was numb (no cover). DATY, missionary, k9, and then the grand finale of me kneeling and jaking a load on her tongue just like the movies. Guys save her hard earned cash and take a trip to Michigan or somewhere like this. Oh yeah I also got a complete body slide nude table shower with htuma. Awesome.I had occasion to be in MI last week and, after seeing this report, decided to visit the Hawaii Spa. Also saw Micki. 30+ Korean with a very nice body. Although it is 200 miles from Chicago, this is the place to go. The Spa is kind of a dump on the outside, but the rooms are OK inside, although curtained (no door).

This is an old school AMP with anything you can image on the menu. She came in wrapped only in a towel, which she dropped immediately. She gave a GREAT massage (which has become so rare. Not since Anna at Okie Dokie). She had really nice and large natural titties (not mis-shapen, rock hard, or nipples pointing in odd directions like so many bolt-ons).

Anything and everything on the menu. Damage = $60 at the door, $90 FS+++

The road trip is worthwhile!

Werewolf0956
06-06-11, 17:23
Been going from different AMP to another for past six months because my ATF moved away. Went to a Northside one suggested by another senior and met CoCo. Cute Chinese spinner in the 20s with decent English. Went for the hour with TS and received some nice play with the TS. Chatting it up to get her comfortable found out she is best friends with my ATF so that opened the door for me. Not as good as my ATF, but had the best time in the past six months. Will definitely repeat.

CDTI tried to send pm but the inbox is full. Is this the same Coco from Palatine and Katrina from Bensenville? Great massage but HE is difficult to get. She is good looking though.

OPIllini
06-06-11, 19:50
Went last week to R*why on A, paid. 4 for half hour. Drew a Latino-looking girl. Though she said she was Chinese. Weak massage, nothing special on flip, and acted paranoid because she thought I was LE. She even tried to search through my wallet (she didn't get anything though) even as I kept telling her I wasn't LE. Her accent was very heavy I couldn't understand her name, but if you get this girl at first please ask for someone else. Not a good attitude at all, and needless to say I likely will not return.

Kda Kodiac
06-06-11, 20:18
I was here recently, thought Angela who was a little plainer gave a better massage, etc. Than Coco. Less rushed, more attention to detail, was pretty nice.I will have to agree. Stopped by and spent time with Coco. Very nice economical experience. They do good work.

DingDongDude10
06-06-11, 20:35
For my first experience, I paid $0. 6 for the massage to the MT up front plus they only accept cash. Go figures. During the whole massage, she was "accidentally" touching little johnny. After the flip, she said that for an extra $0. 6, she would give me a HJ. I agreed and got a nice long HJ. MT was all right looking but she was not 23 or so she claimed. During the HJ, I got to touch her everywhere but she had her clothes on. Overall, it was a good experience. She said come back next time, and she will have someone there for a FS.

TBone83
06-07-11, 01:50
So I drove by serenity spa on north harlem today and they had a big orange revoked sign on the front window which is surprising because they seemed pretty discreet and there hasn't been alot of talk about them. On a side note if any one has any info on the girl who used to work there a while ago she had a bit of a butter face but amazing body with large fake breasts, please PM me any info would be appreciated.

Eddinger
06-07-11, 09:51
Thanks for all the PMs I got. I will try to respond to all of them. Keep in mind the secret to the lower rates / better service is always repeat business, be cool, and don't talk about money. I've never had one conversation with coco (the girl I see at 7*) about cash / tip / donation. I pay the door fee, get my shower and take things from there, then tip at the end and thats that. I've been probably 40 times which might explain the better service, but she was very good at my first one too.

Silvio
06-07-11, 13:51
Another awesome newb report!

for my first experience, i paid $0. 6 for the massage to the mt up front plus they only accept cash. Go figures. During the whole massage, she was "accidentally" touching little johnny. After the flip, she said that for an extra $0. 6, she would give me a hj. I agreed and got a nice long hj. Mt was all right looking but she was not 23 or so she claimed. During the hj, i got to touch her everywhere but she had her clothes on. Overall, it was a good experience. She said come back next time, and she will have someone there for a fs.

Davidonecall
06-07-11, 15:51
I tried to send pm but the inbox is full. Is this the same Coco from Palatine and Katrina from Bensenville? Great massage but HE is difficult to get. She is good looking though.No she is not the same girl. We are giving to much info about coco. Things get hot with Leo when a place or a name is mention. Lets keep the good one. Leo is after the MP to close as many as they can. The heat is on.

AvgUSA
06-07-11, 17:30
Lived in Chicago a while back (this was about 2 years ago before I knew of the existence of this board), and ended up at the wrong AMP due to some poor directions, so decided to TOFTT anyways.

Rang the door bell and was welcomed in by the mamasan, no TS here, steam shower only, nice long hard massage with back walking by 2 providers. No FS on menu, ending CBJ was average, no roaming allowed. She demanded $0. 8 tip for CBJ. Would not repeat.

$0. 6 house fee, $0. 8 tip

Dazhiba
06-07-11, 18:08
I had occasion to be in MI last week and, after seeing this report, decided to visit the Hawaii Spa. Also saw Micki. 30+ Korean with a very nice body. Although it is 200 miles from Chicago, this is the place to go. The Spa is kind of a dump on the outside, but the rooms are OK inside, although curtained (no door).

This is an old school AMP with anything you can image on the menu. She came in wrapped only in a towel, which she dropped immediately. She gave a GREAT massage (which has become so rare. Not since Anna at Okie Dokie). She had really nice and large natural titties (not mis-shapen, rock hard, or nipples pointing in odd directions like so many bolt-ons).

Anything and everything on the menu. Damage = $60 at the door, $90 FS+++

The road trip is worthwhile! Hard to believe anything of quality FS can be had for $90, but until I know otherwise, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Have to check out the reviews and take a detour that way to verify. Thanks for the report.

Cdthue
06-07-11, 18:24
No she is not the same girl. We are giving to much info about coco. Things get hot with Leo when a place or a name is mention. Lets keep the good one. Leo is after the MP to close as many as they can. The heat is on.You're absolutely correct David. Hench the omission of locale from my post. Way too many MPs closed down this year alone. Any seniors want info, PM. I will clear inbox.

CDT

CumShooter6969
06-07-11, 18:36
So today, I had the itch and so, stop by this place I saw an ad on BP one hr. $49. 99dl. & 30 mn. 39. 99dl since it was close to me stopped in. It's a hair salon store front walked in and some lady was getting her hair painted was asked to sit and she would be out in a min. Waited for 10 Mins or so this elderly Latin lady came out decent rack maybe B's and junk in the trunk, decent face. Was led to a room they have in the back paid got the hr undressed she left and came back with a cold towel which was nice since its hot out. Decent massage worked the lower back good and shoulders. Had a conversation on the flip she took no time in putting a towel to cover johnny and the boys. She got a phone call on her cell so I took the threw the towel down my my feet she turned around and smiled and Lefted it off. Massaged but no teasing or sign of anything going on, I even brushed her big ass and nothing she just looked smiled and moved. This place seems to be legit so if you want a decent legit massage and stair@a big ass on the Southside and stair@by all means stop by. Even tho massage was decent.

Will not repeat.

TBone83
06-07-11, 18:58
So I visited a certain latina massage service on diversey today and had a pretty good time with their new white girl that just started there. She looks about mid 20's pretty good looking and very friendly. Massage was sub par, pretty much just sensual rubbing and light touch and it appears the most you can get is topless massage with HJ but not a bad time for the price. Especially if you are bored with asian places. Paid. 5 for swedish massage and she did not ask for tip at end but I left. 4 and she seemed happy with it. They also offer tantra massage for $20 which I have tried before but don't think is worth the extra considering it isn't much different from the swedish massage.

SoxGuy
06-07-11, 19:42
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm a long time reader but first time post. Finally said f*k it I'm signing up. Newayz. I have been to a ton of AMP but I'm really interested in latin touch on irving park and keeler if ne one has any info about the place let me no. Hows the massage, any extras, how do the girls look?

ThanksIt's totally legit. Don't even ask in there. It is a nice legit option with some cute girls. Good massage, fair price. Keep your hands inside at all times while the ride is moving. PM me, I'll trade some nearby info.

Oddjob
06-07-11, 19:50
Check the Chicago Business Affairs and Consumer Protection website and it lists all 30 massage parlors closed to date (Elegant is on the Limited Business License list but not the Massage Establishment). They also give a listing of who has hearings coming up and may have their license revoked. Most all of the spas have been on the hearing list for one reason or another, but not all get closed. It seems like they're averaging 2 or 3 a month.

http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/bacp/provdrs/disciplinary_actions.html

Northwell
06-07-11, 20:01
No she is not the same girl. We are giving to much info about coco. Things get hot with Leo when a place or a name is mention. Lets keep the good one. Leo is after the MP to close as many as they can. The heat is on.If Katrina from Bensenville hits the radar please PM me. I have been trying to locate her. She was gorgeous.

DaFlyestCubano
06-08-11, 01:46
I met with Jen and she is probably one of the sexiest girl I've ever seen. Place is clean but parking was a little bit of a pain. This little spinner session was $.20 and it was suppose to be a Tantra but was more like pse. My pop was another. 40 and I was given a second cup option but I was drained. I've seen everyone on that side of town but bar none this is the best looks and experience but the massage itself was just ok but she loves what she does and makes awesome eye contact.

Enjoy Guys and stay safe!

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/get-an-amazing-tantra-massage-from-a-sexii-latina-22/7445156

High Riser
06-08-11, 01:57
Went to Star around dinner on Tuesday. Parked in back and went in for a 1hr massage. Finished and went to my car. Undercover Leo pulled up. One asked me what was I doing here. I told him that I just had a massage. He said only massage? Yes. Was I sure nothing else? Agian yes. The other asked where was I from and I told him the area. They never asked for ID but they would certainly have my plates (vanity). The one suggested I go home. I said ok have a good night. The other one said you too and "be careful". They both laughed and pulled away. I went home. Be careful.