PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Bill R
07-12-14, 11:40
While probably not a regular, I used to go to Devon Spa once every four or five months and saw Susi / Sue / Suji (who was somewhat mechanical on the first visit but was very enthusiastic by the third. I admit to being surprised that Devon was shut down as they seem to have been open for a long time and seemed to have beat the system. If anyone knows if she has set up service at a new location, the info would be appreciated.I'm sure they'll get set up someplace. They're all local ladies. I've been going to these same ladies for almost 20 years.

Lando627
07-13-14, 03:50
Any good parlors that have older women? I used to go to Devon spa, but that one was sadly closed down.

Rocket Dork
07-13-14, 13:28
Any good parlors that have older women? I used to go to Devon spa, but that one was sadly closed down.See title. Rocket Dork.

CoolPatrick
07-13-14, 15:58
See title. Rocket Dork.If you check out BP ad report page, you should find reviews about the following, and it was just a couple days ago.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/angel-roulette-4-hand-wednesday-spectacular-35/21630041

Mister Hyde
07-13-14, 23:47
I went down arch after ten and everything is closed. Anyplace to get a rub after 10?

Tripps
07-14-14, 07:41
Finally had time to make the trip out to spa lux. After all the positive chatter here I was really looking forward to it. Figured the $80 door fee would be worth it if the quality was as high as some reports gave suggested.

I drew Summer as my therapist and would have to say that she was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. Unattractive on just about every criteria I can think of. Heavy set, old, pathetic massage, and gave me an attitude when I asked her to use more pressure. Her response, no joke, was "you are resisting me, if I press harder, you resist more. ".

Was absolutely unintterested in extras at that point and turned it down when offered. Waste of time and money.

Will not go back to this place without a name to ask for. Saw one other therapist as I was leaving that was also older and unattractive. Right now, I can't figure out what the big deal is with this place.

Kda Kodiac
07-14-14, 16:05
Was in city so decided to give the Irving Park place another try. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22260748. Called and got shut down. She was busy for couple hours (lunch time +). So I decided to hit my general area and tried a "New" place in Glenn Ellyn. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4566735463.html. Drove up and saw LEO patrolling front. Drove around bank and saw another. Got out of there and headed to Q on Lake street in Bartlett. Pulled in the lot and ran into a LEO convention. I suspect they were just getting work done at the Firestone, but there were a couple walking around and I was not going to deal with issues I do not need. So I headed home. A lot of miles with nothing to show for it. The game of Life moves on.

FrankyCando
07-14-14, 17:51
Was in city so decided to give the Irving Park place another try. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/irving-park-spa-asian-massagemagic-handsstrong-hands-free-10-min-trial-60hour-847-232-6121/22260748. Called and got shut down. She was busy for couple hours (lunch time +). So I decided to hit my general area and tried a "New" place in Glenn Ellyn. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/4566735463.html. Drove up and saw LEO patrolling front. Drove around bank and saw another. Got out of there and headed to Q on Lake street in Bartlett. Pulled in the lot and ran into a LEO convention. I suspect they were just getting work done at the Firestone, but there were a couple walking around and I was not going to deal with issues I do not need. So I headed home. A lot of miles with nothing to show for it. The game of Life moves on.If your referring to Irving park Spa (bcs there is another joint a mile east of it) . She gets her appointments screwed up bcs they call up for an hour and when they show up they switch.

To 90 minutes and even 2 hours and it throws her all off. Best to make phone appointment and then also call before heading out for appointment verification.

CoolPatrick
07-14-14, 18:16
I went down arch after ten and everything is closed. Anyplace to get a rub after 10?Zen spa indicates it closes at 11 pm. YMMV in terms of menus.

Biscuit123
07-14-14, 20:45
Finally had time to make the trip out to spa lux. After all the positive chatter here I was really looking forward to it. Figured the $80 door fee would be worth it if the quality was as high as some reports gave suggested.

I drew Summer as my therapist and would have to say that she was one of the biggest disappointments I've ever had. Unattractive on just about every criteria I can think of. Heavy set, old, pathetic massage, and gave me an attitude when I asked her to use more pressure. Her response, no joke, was "you are resisting me, if I press harder, you resist more. ".

Was absolutely unintterested in extras at that point and turned it down when offered. Waste of time and money.

Will not go back to this place without a name to ask for. Saw one other therapist as I was leaving that was also older and unattractive. Right now, I can't figure out what the big deal is with this place.Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.

Mister Hyde
07-14-14, 22:42
Went to Xindy's on Archer. The worst. Ugly old provider, constant haggle on prices. I should have just walked out.

Gopher88
07-16-14, 12:39
All of you that have seen her, And those of you that haven't, Now is you chance.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-with-us-23/17612963

Bob521
07-17-14, 13:18
Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.I think many of these places, Lux, for sure, and maybe the Korean places in general, rotate people to stay on step ahead of LEO.

Getting phone numbers helps, I guess, if you can, and then follow the girl, not the Spa. Lux was never known for good 60 minute massages.

Exoticcar
07-17-14, 18:49
http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=162018&page=3#Review.

So I got to the place and was met by someone other than Andrea. I thought the massage would be with Andrea but nope! I know the prices are 60 80 and 150 and have to ask if Andrea is worth it for 150? I did manage to see her briefly and she looked ok to me.

HalfChi
07-17-14, 23:33
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-downtown-hotsexy-nude-body-rubs-michigan-ave-36/22232722

Easy to get an appointment with, very disappointed. Not even a good rub, just gets right to the tug. Big upsell for extras so I guess there are more on the menu but not worth it in my mind.

I couldn't find anything on here or any other site but I figured since she had her own site she should be at least decent. TOFTT on this one I guess. Will not repeat.

Whisper2000
07-18-14, 01:15
Same here. I went and walked out. I paid $80 door and $60 tip. Worst experience I've ever had. Never going back.

Me too. I thought with a mms we new from yun, the talent would be up to snuff. I went to lux seeking Bonnie. I thought she would have followed the mms to lux. I was at yun 2 weeks ago and asked for Bonnie. The mms had the deer In the headlight look. My point is that getting a name most of the times don't work. They look at you like your nuts.

Humpfree
07-18-14, 11:06
http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?ID=162018&page=3#Review.

So I got to the place and was met by someone other than Andrea. I thought the massage would be with Andrea but nope! I know the prices are 60 80 and 150 and have to ask if Andrea is worth it for 150? I did manage to see her briefly and she looked ok to me.

I seen her many times. Starting around 5 years ago. She use to be at 5600 West diversey. Some of you remember, In the alley next to the day care center. It was Andrea, Anny, A little Polish young girl. We all miss Anny. And there was Monica Chuby girl.
I went to her new place on north Harlem, It was Andrea and a tall skinny girl. Andrea was busy I took the skinny girl for A
Half hour and Andrey the other other half. ALL GOOD. 150. No way Clock watcher. She use to be realy great.
She does look realy good to me anyway.

Exoticcar
07-18-14, 13:17
I seen her many times. Starting around 5 years ago. She use to be at 5600 West diversey. Some of you remember, In the alley next to the day care center. It was Andrea, Anny, A little Polish young girl. We all miss Anny. And there was Monica Chuby girl.
I went to her new place on north Harlem, It was Andrea and a tall skinny girl. Andrea was busy I took the skinny girl for A
Half hour and Andrey the other other half. ALL GOOD. 150. No way Clock watcher. She use to be realy great.
She does look realy good to me anyway.Hmm good idea. Both for 150 not bad.

RaffyTaffy
07-18-14, 20:04
I made put this report on Skokie forum just think Chicago johns might also appreciate. Place opened or reopened 2 months ago I think. On my first visit. I stopped in bit earlier and saw pretty hot lady. Came back few hours later amd waited 30 min for her. I always show I have more cash when paying and just place. 5 somewhere it can clearly be seen. When I do everything ends right. Well massage started and she was roaming from start, gave little actual massage but mostly first half was teasing, roaming, and touching everything in every way I could want. Flip was perfect took time even kissed me. Let me rub her great body. She stopped rubbing so I wouldn't climax countless times and my god my pop was fucking intense. Finished with foot hand and little back massage. I will travel 30 min just for her.

Head First
07-18-14, 23:31
Was on the S Side going north on Halsted between 51st & 47th. Remembered I used to get massages somewhere around here so after racking my brain I finally came up with a name. Checked my phone and she was still in it. Dialed it and she picked up. 5 minutes later I was ringing her doorbell. She hasn't changed much. Downstairs we go and up on the table. Its been a while so we had a lot of catching up to do. Stuck around for the whole hour. Same rates same service. Not sure if she's looking to start up again and I didn't ask.

Angai
07-18-14, 23:48
If that is the same whinnie I think it is she has been around for 6-7 years! She is an ancient masseuse I used to frequent often I'm sure she will have no idea who I am would be nice to drop in on her that was one of the places I started out at haha.

Was on the S Side going north on Halsted between 51st & 47th. Remembered I used to get massages somewhere around here so after racking my brain I finally came up with a name. Checked my phone and she was still in it. Dialed it and she picked up. 5 minutes later I was ringing her doorbell. She hasn't changed much. Downstairs we go and up on the table. Its been a while so we had a lot of catching up to do. Stuck around for the whole hour. Same rates same service. Not sure if she's looking to start up again and I didn't ask.

Sleeker
07-18-14, 23:48
Saw her once. Disappointing. She was never into the finish. She did it just to get a buck. There are other MT's out there who are so much more giving.

Gamma P
07-20-14, 15:02
Bummed that Maggie, a favorite of mine at a parlor near Chicago and Ashland, has moved on. If anyone knows where she went and wants to share, please do. Otherwise, back to the hunt. Be safe.

Gopher88
07-20-14, 20:21
Was on the S Side going north on Halsted between 51st & 47th. Remembered I used to get massages somewhere around here so after racking my brain I finally came up with a name. Checked my phone and she was still in it. Dialed it and she picked up. 5 minutes later I was ringing her doorbell. She hasn't changed much. Downstairs we go and up on the table. Its been a while so we had a lot of catching up to do. Stuck around for the whole hour. Same rates same service. Not sure if she's looking to start up again and I didn't ask.She still doing massages. She nice. I seen her when her the first time her new building was just done.

Gopher88
07-20-14, 20:23
If that is the same whinnie I think it is she has been around for 6-7 years! She is an ancient masseuse I used to frequent often I'm sure she will have no idea who I am would be nice to drop in on her that was one of the places I started out at haha.Yes still around, And still pretty good.

Humpfree
07-20-14, 20:31
Hmm good idea. Both for 150 not bad.

50 Door Fee. 80 Tip. .40 Each.

Det51
07-21-14, 11:10
Will be staying by the Navy Pier next week for a convention. Anyone know of a massage parlor / spa in walking distance with good extras. From Detroit, can share Detroit info with anyone heading this way!

CoolPatrick
07-21-14, 15:50
Will be staying by the Navy Pier next week for a convention. Anyone know of a massage parlor / spa in walking distance with good extras. From Detroit, can share Detroit info with anyone heading this way!Literally there was a same inquiry a few days ago. I'm citing the original post from OF Charlie here. Just to be a friendly Chicagoian: the.

Mercy on Michigan Ave is only a couple of blocks away. It's not a true AMP as it does not have a table shower. You also have to call for appointment first. It's in an office building, but you can sign in with a fake name as the security guy does not check your ID.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...age-28/3294175

Chinatown is about $12-15 cab ride away or you can hop on the Red line. There are a couple of options. Below is a link to one.

http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/18417363

Miamiat
07-21-14, 17:32
Bummed that Maggie, a favorite of mine at a parlor near Chicago and Ashland, has moved on. If anyone knows where she went and wants to share, please do. Otherwise, back to the hunt. Be safe.I just sent you a message Gamma P.

Tripps
07-22-14, 07:35
One of my old favorite places in the burbs seems to have discovered the fountain of youth. Massage was superb.

Pm for details, contributors only.

GotMilf
07-22-14, 11:19
Had a decent time at this place. MT was dark skinned about a 6 or 7. No TS. Massage was okay. Lots of teasing. On the flip, the negotiations started. Paid a bit more than usual but not bad. Left happy.

Seniors can PM me for deets.

SeanDoe99
07-22-14, 23:20
Location and quality of ending is as others have reported. Clean and professional. Standard 2 call and easy verification for first time mongers (They glance at an I'd and proof of employment-business card with the same name). Kim is a sweet 20's blonde with plastic DDs. Very friendly and accommodating. She said she's only been there a few weeks. Near GFE for the $1. 6. She offered FS for an extra $ but I declined. Massage was nonexistent. Just some light sensual rubbing. French skills were above average uncovered with some light DT and CIM. Paid $. 6 total for the hour and was back to my car in 40 min (that includes time for shower and lots of conversation before. If she could give a halfway decent massage Kim would be a keeper.

SeanDoe99
07-22-14, 23:24
Still my atf AMP. Always consistent over the years. The girls rotate frequently but I always get the full hour with a good near lmt quality massage. . 7 to the house and. 3 to. 5 tip depending on performance. Don't expect anything other than a handshake though.

Vern2020
07-24-14, 18:47
I made put this report on Skokie forum just think Chicago johns might also appreciate. Place opened or reopened 2 months ago I think. On my first visit. I stopped in bit earlier and saw pretty hot lady. Came back few hours later amd waited 30 min for her. I always show I have more cash when paying and just place. 5 somewhere it can clearly be seen. When I do everything ends right. Well massage started and she was roaming from start, gave little actual massage but mostly first half was teasing, roaming, and touching everything in every way I could want. Flip was perfect took time even kissed me. Let me rub her great body. She stopped rubbing so I wouldn't climax countless times and my god my pop was fucking intense. Finished with foot hand and little back massage. I will travel 30 min just for her.Was this sunny massage? I went today based on this recommendation. Got nothing. Did you get this service the first time you went, or did you have to go a couple of times so she trusted you??

ApplePiePussy
07-24-14, 22:47
Is she as thin as the pics?

Location and quality of ending is as others have reported. Clean and professional. Standard 2 call and easy verification for first time mongers (They glance at an I'd and proof of employment-business card with the same name). Kim is a sweet 20's blonde with plastic DDs. Very friendly and accommodating. She said she's only been there a few weeks. Near GFE for the $1. 6. She offered FS for an extra $ but I declined. Massage was nonexistent. Just some light sensual rubbing. French skills were above average uncovered with some light DT and CIM. Paid $. 6 total for the hour and was back to my car in 40 min (that includes time for shower and lots of conversation before. If she could give a halfway decent massage Kim would be a keeper.

ApplePiePussy
07-24-14, 22:49
It's been a good long while that I can actually say I got a decent massage. Seems like less and less attention is being paid to the massage and more on the tip and the finish.

Miamiat
07-24-14, 23:32
It's been a good long while that I can actually say I got a decent massage. Seems like less and less attention is being paid to the massage and more on the tip and the finish.I would reply by referring to Gamma's question a few days ago.

Bummed that Maggie, a favorite of mine at a parlor near Chicago and Ashland (Sunkiss), has moved on. If anyone knows where she went and wants to share, please do. Otherwise, back to the hunt. Be safe.I wasn't a frequent customer, but she was tops in massage quality.

CoolPatrick
07-25-14, 03:57
It's been a good long while that I can actually say I got a decent massage. Seems like less and less attention is being paid to the massage and more on the tip and the finish.http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4581544425.html

She has great massage skills, and some very impressive hot stone massage tricks. You would not realize she is switching from her fingers and hands to stones until you feel the heat during back massage. Very smooth.

I will repeat and try again and see if she may offer additional menu when she knows me better. But I really doubt it, unless it is YMMV, and I'll be happy to be wrong if someone got her menu.

GotMilf
07-25-14, 10:58
Location and quality of ending is as others have reported. Clean and professional. Standard 2 call and easy verification for first time mongers (They glance at an I'd and proof of employment-business card with the same name). Kim is a sweet 20's blonde with plastic DDs. Very friendly and accommodating. She said she's only been there a few weeks. Near GFE for the $1. 6. She offered FS for an extra $ but I declined. Massage was nonexistent. Just some light sensual rubbing. French skills were above average uncovered with some light DT and CIM. Paid $. 6 total for the hour and was back to my car in 40 min (that includes time for shower and lots of conversation before. If she could give a halfway decent massage Kim would be a keeper.Too bad they require an I'd. I guess I could flash a fake, but too much hassle to go through. Oh well, thanks for the review.

Datsurman
07-25-14, 15:56
You didn't say if there was a menu at all. One question. Is she OK with no draping on the client?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4581544425.html

She has great massage skills, and some very impressive hot stone massage tricks. You would not realize she is switching from her fingers and hands to stones until you feel the heat during back massage. Very smooth.

I will repeat and try again and see if she may offer additional menu when she knows me better. But I really doubt it, unless it is YMMV, and I'll be happy to be wrong if someone got her menu.

CoolPatrick
07-25-14, 18:59
You didn't say if there was a menu at all. One question. Is she OK with no draping on the client?There was the normal massage menu: swedish, deep tissue, etc. The room is actually the massage room of the medical spa in the front, so the set up is pretty high end. I was all nude covered by a tower. She had no trouble getting her hands on my butt and thighs. The touches were not arousing though. She can be quiet or talkative, depends on whether you want to engage in conversation.

She said clients can book her via her CL post and / or phones directly, or they can make appointment with the medical spa on north ave. I visited the website of that medical spa but I didn't find her being listed as one of the spa's theapists.

I would not have any expectation if I visit her again since I enjoyed her massage very much.

SouthSideAndy
07-26-14, 14:37
Decided to TOFTT and went to the newly opened the & the on Archer. Front desk girl was really nice. Drew Ivy for massage, usual middle aged Chinese woman you'd expect at an AMP, nothing special. Very nice and complimentary as they usually are, I've noticed this being the norm lately with more compliments being thrown out than usual. New business tactic I guess, weird selection of music being a Vanessa Daou CD which is like erotic / sensual music so I figured it would end well. Some teasing, didn't mind roaming hands and very giggly. Thought for sure I was going to have a solid happy ending but was told to do it myself, pressured a bit for her to do it. Saw it was going nowhere so I gave in while she literally did everything but the happy ending. I'm pretty sure at the level she was going she could have just done it.

Very similar to an ending I had at Yun Ping Spa a couple months ago where Cindy (very pretty BTW) did all the hints but then gave me the self service angle, but she did so much during the self service to where all the way was pretty much nearly happening anyways. While I think Yun Ping is probably a dead end, I think the & the could provide better services on follow up visits since she even gave me the come see me next time bit. Also pretty busy while I was there as I had to wait almost 10 min in the room for her to be free and they had 3 girls working, still got the full 60 min for their. 5 grand opening special, tipped. 2 in hopes of better future visits. Caught a glimpse of another girl working too and she seemed of the same level of attractiveness.

Too many strikeouts as of late though, used to have a near flawless record. Good luck out there everyone.

ChezBone
07-27-14, 10:52
Not sure if you knew it or not. Ivy used to work at the MP on Wallace St. For those of you have been around for a while, you might remember her.

Decided to TOFTT and went to the newly opened the & the on Archer. Front desk girl was really nice. Drew Ivy for massage, usual middle aged Chinese woman you'd expect at an AMP, nothing special. Very nice and complimentary as they usually are, I've noticed this being the norm lately with more compliments being thrown out than usual. New business tactic I guess, weird selection of music being a Vanessa Daou CD which is like erotic / sensual music so I figured it would end well. Some teasing, didn't mind roaming hands and very giggly. Thought for sure I was going to have a solid happy ending but was told to do it myself, pressured a bit for her to do it. Saw it was going nowhere so I gave in while she literally did everything but the happy ending. I'm pretty sure at the level she was going she could have just done it.

Very similar to an ending I had at Yun Ping Spa a couple months ago where Cindy (very pretty BTW) did all the hints but then gave me the self service angle, but she did so much during the self service to where all the way was pretty much nearly happening anyways. While I think Yun Ping is probably a dead end, I think the & the could provide better services on follow up visits since she even gave me the come see me next time bit. Also pretty busy while I was there as I had to wait almost 10 min in the room for her to be free and they had 3 girls working, still got the full 60 min for their. 5 grand opening special, tipped. 2 in hopes of better future visits. Caught a glimpse of another girl working too and she seemed of the same level of attractiveness.

Too many strikeouts as of late though, used to have a near flawless record. Good luck out there everyone.

SouthSideAndy
07-27-14, 11:41
First thing why does the and the keep showing up as the & the, weird.

Anyways, where was this place on Wallace, only thing I can recall in that area was city massage on 31st. Was she strictly self service there too?

Not sure if you knew it or not. Ivy used to work at the MP on Wallace St. For those of you have been around for a while, you might remember her.

Vern2020
07-27-14, 13:18

Too many strikeouts as of late though, used to have a near flawless record. Good luck out there everyone.I have seen this a few times. I was under the impression that it is self serve the first time you go, then after that once the girl knows you she will take care of it herself.

Tornacl
07-27-14, 17:51
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-chicago-outfit-racketeering-met-20140726, 0,2380128. Story? Page=2.

Recently, Panozzo was operating a house of prostitution masquerading as a massage parlor in the 800 block of West Superior Street, according to the racketeering charges.

No one answered the door when a Tribune reporter visited the alleged brothel last week. Employees of the hair salon next door said they had been suspicious of the place for months, sometimes spotting beautiful young women dressed in skimpy lingerie escorting men into the building in broad daylight.

I live around the corner from here. My mpdar must be slipping. Been living here for over a year. I'm so ashamed. I have had to walk by this place 250 times. Best places stay under the radar.

ApplePiePussy
07-27-14, 18:04
I knew it would eventually get shut down. They took absolutely no precautions.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-chicago-outfit-racketeering-met-20140726, 0,2380128. Story? Page=2.

Recently, Panozzo was operating a house of prostitution masquerading as a massage parlor in the 800 block of West Superior Street, according to the racketeering charges.

No one answered the door when a Tribune reporter visited the alleged brothel last week. Employees of the hair salon next door said they had been suspicious of the place for months, sometimes spotting beautiful young women dressed in skimpy lingerie escorting men into the building in broad daylight.

I live around the corner from here. My mpdar must be slipping. Been living here for over a year. I'm so ashamed. I have had to walk by this place 250 times. Best places stay under the radar.

Tripps
07-28-14, 07:22
It's been a good long while that I can actually say I got a decent massage. Seems like less and less attention is being paid to the massage and more on the tip and the finish.If deep tissue, I can recommend one or two that I enjoy.

ChezBone
07-28-14, 07:26
The web site is change the&the to the&the not sure why. No, it was not a self service place and she has always been good to me. I have just run into that the last six months or so. As always, YMMV.

First thing why does the and the keep showing up as the & the, weird.

Anyways, where was this place on Wallace, only thing I can recall in that area was city massage on 31st. Was she strictly self service there too?

IdiotBoy
07-28-14, 07:35
I knew it would eventually get shut down. They took absolutely no precautions.Yeah, not to mention that it is / was right below pricy condos. Frankly, I wouldn't want you lot around where I live.

GotMilf
07-28-14, 07:58
One of my old favorite places in the burbs seems to have discovered the fountain of youth. Massage was superb.

Pm for details, contributors only.Pm sent to you, sir.

BluCottonCandy
07-28-14, 12:01
I made put this report on Skokie forum just think Chicago johns might also appreciate. Place opened or reopened 2 months ago I think. On my first visit. I stopped in bit earlier and saw pretty hot lady. Came back few hours later amd waited 30 min for her. I always show I have more cash when paying and just place. 5 somewhere it can clearly be seen. When I do everything ends right. Well massage started and she was roaming from start, gave little actual massage but mostly first half was teasing, roaming, and touching everything in every way I could want. Flip was perfect took time even kissed me. Let me rub her great body. She stopped rubbing so I wouldn't climax countless times and my god my pop was fucking intense. Finished with foot hand and little back massage. I will travel 30 min just for her.Been there a few times a saw Lucy, unlikely to repeat.

HandsomeDan
07-30-14, 11:51
First of all I would like to say thank you to this forum and this site. I found a lot of useful information here. I've been reading for a while now, but was a little scared to participate. I have frequented Gunnison spa mostly and it has never been a let down. I always received an excellent massage with a handshake. I guess my most enjoyable part is the walking on the back. I have also been to United and the experience was mediocre with a massage from the MMS. Other places I've tried are Yun in Mt. Prospect with more attention being on how large the tip would be. This behavior deters me away and take away from the overall experience in my opinion. New Life therapy was okay in MP as well. The one I did enjoy was not an AMP, but an apartment with making an appt with Andrea. I know the board has mentioned her and her friends a bunch of times. For a half hour mediocre massage I did get a great HJ one of the best with one of Andrea's friends named Alice (she's European) and a talker, but very fun. I hope to learn more about new experiences from this board as I am really enjoying my new hobby.

JoeD999
07-30-14, 16:15
First of all I would like to say thank you to this forum and this site. I found a lot of useful information here. I've been reading for a while now, but was a little scared to participate. I have frequented Gunnison spa mostly and it has never been a let down. I always received an excellent massage with a handshake. I guess my most enjoyable part is the walking on the back. I have also been to United and the experience was mediocre with a massage from the MMS. Other places I've tried are Yun in Mt. Prospect with more attention being on how large the tip would be. This behavior deters me away and take away from the overall experience in my opinion. New Life therapy was okay in MP as well. The one I did enjoy was not an AMP, but an apartment with making an appt with Andrea. I know the board has mentioned her and her friends a bunch of times. For a half hour mediocre massage I did get a great HJ one of the best with one of Andrea's friends named Alice (she's European) and a talker, but very fun. I hope to learn more about new experiences from this board as I am really enjoying my new hobby.I was like you. I read a lot here and learned what I could. I agree the negotiations can be a mood killer. I have found that if you frequent one place a lot, one of two things happen. The mms will get to know you and tell the therapist what you want. Or if you get to know the mms you can tell her what you want ahead of time including the price. This only works if she trusts you of course. Just my. 02.

Datsurman
07-30-14, 18:46
Been there twice before. First time was excellent. Second time pulled an elderly skank that turned me off for a long while. I am loyal customer and try to be generous but if a place burns me I usually don't give second chances.

Anyway. How's it lookin these days? Age, looks, quality of TS, quality of massage, etc. Lookin 4 excellent TS from at least an 8. Don't cheat me on the massage. Tons of tease. Preferred ending is by passing out after 10 minutes of ar+bbbjtcimnqns. Pm me with go or no go.

FrankyCando
07-30-14, 19:47
It's been a good long while that I can actually say I got a decent massage. Seems like less and less attention is being paid to the massage and more on the tip and the finish.Tell her Franky sent ya.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4593809645.html

Tripps
07-31-14, 07:42
I was like you. I read a lot here and learned what I could. I agree the negotiations can be a mood killer. I have found that if you frequent one place a lot, one of two things happen. The mms will get to know you and tell the therapist what you want. Or if you get to know the mms you can tell her what you want ahead of time including the price. This only works if she trusts you of course. Just my. 02.Othervthan when I was a rookie at this, I haven't participated in any negotiations of any sort. This is what gets you in trouble. Standards for tipping are well known and need not be discussed.

The moment a provider starts this with me, I tell her that I'm not interested and to finish the massage. It's enough of a buzzkill that I'd rather just leave at that point. Kills the mood and jeopardizes both you and the provider.

Plenty of providers do this without discussions. Find them and stick with them.

Eddinger
07-31-14, 10:43
Ah nuts. Thats why I hadn't been able to get I there in the past few weeks. That place was so amazing. I must have visited 10 times and never had a bad looker or bad time.

DMichaels69
07-31-14, 13:08
I do the same now. Too many bad experiences with ridiculous demands.

Othervthan when I was a rookie at this, I haven't participated in any negotiations of any sort. This is what gets you in trouble. Standards for tipping are well known and need not be discussed.

The moment a provider starts this with me, I tell her that I'm not interested and to finish the massage. It's enough of a buzzkill that I'd rather just leave at that point. Kills the mood and jeopardizes both you and the provider.

Plenty of providers do this without discussions. Find them and stick with them.

StayPuff
08-01-14, 17:45
I heard some people say it closed down. Looks like it reopened. I haven't been, but just giving a heads up. Probably won't bother. From my experience when a spa closes down and rebrands, it's usually for the worse.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-city-spa-the-best-massage-ever-new-and-young-asian-staff-773-761-7722-26/22831002

Bob521
08-01-14, 19:04
I do the same now. Too many bad experiences with ridiculous demands.No discussion. Ever. Most I hear, "You take care of me?" Answer Yes.

OPIllini
08-01-14, 20:49
I heard some people say it closed down. Looks like it reopened. I haven't been, but just giving a heads up. Probably won't bother. From my experience when a spa closes down and rebrands, it's usually for the worse.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-city-spa-the-best-massage-ever-new-and-young-asian-staff-773-761-7722-26/22831002Or worse: this could be a setup by LE. No broken English in the ad raises my suspicions.

Angai
08-01-14, 23:00
Not sure how it is looking now I went there when they started harping over this Japanese girl in all the ads. She really is fine and looks like the girl in the picture they keep showing. I went there with a friend they give him an oldie and the Japanese which is really Korean I think dropped in my room for a moment and decided she wasn't giving me a massage and a middle aged provider gave me a massage well body rub really. When asked what I wanted on the flip the flip couldn't get above oral persuasion something about too big BS I told her I had an Asian GF and she is basically being untruthful. Still no dice and much like yourself I will not repeat. My friend had better luck but he pulled an oldie and said he too will not be repeating.

Been there twice before. First time was excellent. Second time pulled an elderly skank that turned me off for a long while. I am loyal customer and try to be generous but if a place burns me I usually don't give second chances.

Anyway. How's it lookin these days? Age, looks, quality of TS, quality of massage, etc. Lookin 4 excellent TS from at least an 8. Don't cheat me on the massage. Tons of tease. Preferred ending is by passing out after 10 minutes of ar+bbbjtcimnqns. Pm me with go or no go.

CTmongerX1
08-02-14, 22:49
Not like the old one, TOFTT, the signals were right, but no go. Anybody have better luck here?

Ctm.

Boone50
08-04-14, 09:17
Not like the old one, TOFTT, the signals were right, but no go. Anybody have better luck here?

Ctm.Met with Lisa yesterday. Quick clock everything was rushed maybe 35 min with TS. Good handshake nothing else on the menu.

Gopher88
08-04-14, 12:48
Not sure if you knew it or not. Ivy used to work at the MP on Wallace St. For those of you have been around for a while, you might remember her.Ivy is a realy great massage. She has open her own place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dandd-spa-best-asian-massage-grand-openning/22856387

Older she gets better she gets.

Roscoe23
08-04-14, 16:35

Ctm.Are you talking about 1744?

Gopher88
08-05-14, 10:26
Not sure how it is looking now I went there when they started harping over this Japanese girl in all the ads. She really is fine and looks like the girl in the picture they keep showing. I went there with a friend they give him an oldie and the Japanese which is really Korean I think dropped in my room for a moment and decided she wasn't giving me a massage and a middle aged provider gave me a massage well body rub really. When asked what I wanted on the flip the flip couldn't get above oral persuasion something about too big BS I told her I had an Asian GF and she is basically being untruthful. Still no dice and much like yourself I will not repeat. My friend had better luck but he pulled an oldie and said he too will not be repeating.What place are you guys talking about?

Nuru Lover
08-05-14, 22:58
Yes, I go here often, it is very convenient to where I work. This afternoon I had the best experience I've ever had at an AMP: four hand massage with two BEAUTIFUL and thin MT's, Anna and Candy. No holds barred play for standard tip. Can be hit or miss though, had a grannie MT on my last visit a few days ago, albeit an attractive one. After today's visit I highly recommend!

Bob521
08-05-14, 23:37
What place are you guys talking about?I tracked the posts. Looked like Dasturman was talking about Pine. Maybe?

Elpatron
08-07-14, 08:52
Ivy is a realy great massage. She has open her own place.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dandd-spa-best-asian-massage-grand-openning/22856387

Older she gets better she gets.She's awesome she usef to work at copper spa, She's a license massage therapist.

TonyDe
08-07-14, 20:24
Ivy is a realy great massage. She has open her own place.

Older she gets better she gets.TOFTT. 60 $ for a lame, short by 20 min massage by a very unfriendly lady with a wheezing cough. No sign of extras, no sign of tip. I was surprised that she even asked. If anyones getting extras because you remember someone from another place, that's great, but for me it was a complete waste of time and $.

Goodtimechicago
08-08-14, 16:12
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-downtown-hotsexy-nude-body-rubs-michigan-ave-36/22232722

Easy to get an appointment with, very disappointed. Not even a good rub, just gets right to the tug. Big upsell for extras so I guess there are more on the menu but not worth it in my mind.

I couldn't find anything on here or any other site but I figured since she had her own site she should be at least decent. TOFTT on this one I guess. Will not repeat.Thanks for the report. Almost tried today. Glad I didn't.

Magooski
08-09-14, 00:22
-especially if she's halfway good looking or better. According to "Reverse Stings. DEMANDForum (dot) net (DEMANDForum.net, http://www.demandforum.net/reverse-stings/):

Most articles on this subject say men are arrested after stating the sex act they want and the price. So don't! Ask for "your best massage" or say "you missed an important area" and hope she gets the message. If she does something sexual without quoting a price for it, or if she lets you touch her, etc. , without a price for same being offered or agreed upon, you should be safe (although police officers sometimes lie). Be generous when tipping her after the "massage" so she doesn't need to be explicit. The sexual aspect is illegal only if you pay for it.Just to be safe, I never ask for anything specific with a new person and let them bring up the price. Some guys say they leave money out prior to the start. But that can backfire too.

BobIL
08-09-14, 08:49
Relatively new to Chicago burbs. But been around AMP's for several years. What's the standard rates in Chicago burbs?

Miamiat
08-09-14, 11:01
Relatively new to Chicago burbs. But been around AMP's for several years. What's the standard rates in Chicago burbs?$60 or $65 for the hour. Then $40/60/80-100 in my experience.

But I am always open to more if the massage is exceptional, or if the attitude rocks.

ChezBone
08-10-14, 08:46
TOFTT. 60 $ for a lame, short by 20 min massage by a very unfriendly lady with a wheezing cough. No sign of extras, no sign of tip. I was surprised that she even asked. If anyones getting extras because you remember someone from another place, that's great, but for me it was a complete waste of time and $.Sorry to hear about your experience. I went yesterday and my experience was quite different. The massage was great, good pressure and a lot of attention paid to all of my stress points. Was happy with the ending and afterwards, she spent 15 minutes strengthening my body like a thai massage. Total time was 75 minutes. Guess that's why they always say YMMV. Hoping your next trip is better.

SouthSideAndy
08-10-14, 15:52
Ah, this is so beyond frustrating. Went there again yesterday, drew Rose, apparently they have latinas there on the weekends now. Phenomenal massage, shot down at the end although she had zero problems with ass grabbing etc. Chez, pm me, did you happen to get the other Latina that was working that day or the asian?

After that I ended up going to unwind and while HE was had I ended up with a chubby asian named Alice who couldn't have been more lackluster and uninspired about the massage and finish. I really can't figure out AMPs lately at all. I remember when you would go and get at least a decent to great massage along with a HE and they rarely haggled on tips. I feel like more pride was taken in the service from start to finish and they valued the concept of a repeat customer. I feel like SW's are more worth the time and money at this point even if it is riskier.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I went yesterday and my experience was quite different. The massage was great, good pressure and a lot of attention paid to all of my stress points. Was happy with the ending and afterwards, she spent 15 minutes strengthening my body like a thai massage. Total time was 75 minutes. Guess that's why they always say YMMV. Hoping your next trip is better.

Ashoka
08-10-14, 21:33
I've done ok here. Decent massage and good finish from 3 different girls. They all appear to believe in the 50-minute hour though. My only issue with them. CTM you can pm me for deets (to any other seniors, would love to trade info on other west town spots, my go-to at Sunkiss left and it's expensive going at random and hoping to meet another keeper).

Aa.

Ctm.

Lurker02
08-11-14, 10:10
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4609433976.html

JoeD999
08-11-14, 11:41
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4609433976.htmlYes saw her a year or two ago. Nice lady. No rush and full menu. She is a little older but I didn't mind at the time. She said something about other girls also being available.

Miamiat
08-11-14, 15:25
I've done ok here. Decent massage and good finish from 3 different girls. They all appear to believe in the 50-minute hour though. My only issue with them. CTM you can pm me for deets (to any other seniors, would love to trade info on other west town spots, my go-to at Sunkiss left and it's expensive going at random and hoping to meet another keeper).

Aa.Ashoka, I just sent you a message.

Magooski
08-12-14, 07:49
Just drove past Emerald Spring Spa at 18th & Blue Island and saw the big orange sticker. Another one bites the dust!

Miamiat
08-12-14, 11:18
Just drove past Emerald Spring Spa at 18th & Blue Island and saw the big orange sticker. Another one bites the dust!Our government at work! Can't keep the potholes fixed -.

Magooski
08-12-14, 13:29
Our government at work! Can't keep the potholes fixed -.I'll venture a guess that a MP should not be in the same building as an aldermans office. Safer than taking on gang violence!

Chidell
08-14-14, 16:47
Yes saw her a year or two ago. Nice lady. No rush and full menu. She is a little older but I didn't mind at the time. She said something about other girls also being available.Saw her after seeing the post. She is older for sure. But very friendly. She does give a good massage.

Kitty Comb
08-14-14, 18:21
Saw her after seeing the post. She is older for sure. But very friendly. She does give a good massage.Thanks for the reports. Any idea if others are available?

That apparently once was the case.

KC.

Kitty Comb
08-16-14, 11:16
Went there myself. Older, very nice, non-clock watcher, good massage.

Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for the reports. Any idea if others are available?

That apparently once was the case.

KC.

Northwell
08-16-14, 20:38
Took one for the team this Friday. Stopped by thinking some old Asiana memories would come back. Same exact location, in the corner of that busy strip mall. It is next to a bustling restaurant. I dislike this location, always have.

It is the exact same place, no modifications at all. They do have a table shower in the back. None of the past employees. Two girls working: Mimi and Crystal. Each one is a 5.

Paid for an hr and a table shower. $75. Mimi (older one) gave me a good playful table shower. When I went back to the room, I got the younger Crystal who came into to do my massage. Not knowing any better, I didn't object. Lesson learned.

Crystal kept me draped, no playing around, and a big fat shut out. I left her a $5 tip declined the water and left very unhappy. Ultimate bait and switch.

Guys if anyone decides to switch your masseuse mid-session, it is not for your benefit. Ever! Most likely the better masseuse has had 4 back-to-back appointments and they are throwing the "B" squad at you to even the earnings of the girls. You have been warned.

Northwell
08-17-14, 03:43
Tried the 30th st. Location that was listed off of backpage.com. This one is a no go for me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aaaaa-10-off-beautiful-asian-girls-in-your-area-3othi-94-ashlanddivision-evanston-aaaaa-25/21629887

First off, this location is residential Bridgeport. Not a business lined street in Chinatown. Parking is difficult, and if there is a Sox game you better have the window sticker or else you can get a $100 ticket like I did.

The place is a dump, it is an old dentists office converted into a dingy massage parlor with a 1 table in 1 room and a weird bathroom / shower combination. The masseuse was a 5. 5/10 and the massage was lackluster. The ending was pretty much self service.

Worst part of the whole experience, besides the parking ticket, was walking back to my car. This is Bridgeport. And the neighbors know what this place is and do not want it here. My car was parked near a bunch of locals sitting out front in a group who had no problem asking me how " my fucking happy ending was"?

This one will be gone soon. I would not repeat.

Miamiat
08-17-14, 13:41
Tried the 30th st. Location that was listed off of backpage.com. This one is a no go for me.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/aaaaa-10-off-beautiful-asian-girls-in-your-area-3othi-94-ashlanddivision-evanston-aaaaa-25/21629887

First off, this location is residential Bridgeport. Not a business lined street in Chinatown. Parking is difficult, and if there is a Sox game you better have the window sticker or else you can get a $100 ticket like I did.

The place is a dump, it is an old dentists office converted into a dingy massage parlor with a 1 table in 1 room and a weird bathroom / shower combination. The masseuse was a 5. 5/10 and the massage was lackluster. The ending was pretty much self service.

Worst part of the whole experience, besides the parking ticket, was walking back to my car. This is Bridgeport. And the neighbors know what this place is and do not want it here. My car was parked near a bunch of locals sitting out front in a group who had no problem asking me how " my fucking happy ending was"?

This one will be gone soon. I would not repeat.Looks like you took 2 for the team. Sorry about that, but thanks!

List your next target and we'll take care of it for you.

Elpatron
08-17-14, 15:45
I saw her a couple years ago on a motel by Lincon and foster she does offer full, poor massage no sklls at all not worthed

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4609433976.html.

BluCottonCandy
08-18-14, 14:50
I saw her a couple years ago on a motel by Lincon and foster she does offer full, poor massage no sklls at all not worthed

.The picture make her appear a lot more attractive than she really is. She is weathered. Place was dirty, table was creaky and massage was average at best. She did agree to BBBJ and I was somewhat satisfied. Personality is her best feature. She also mentioned to me that other girls were available, however a few days later when I called and asked for on of these other girls she seemed put off and could not procure any other talent. I would only repeat if I was absolutely desperate for a BBBJ. Better options available.

BluCottonCandy
08-18-14, 15:44

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-city-spa-the-best-massage-ever-new-and-young-asian-staff-773-761-7722-26/22831002TOFTT on the "new" owners a few weeks back. I will not return. Some wear and tear on the therapist. I don't recall her name becasue it was not worth remembering. I was there 5 min before she asked me to flip. 5 min later she was done. I popped before I had a chance to get excited, if that makes any sense.

Worst thing about this place is the location of the business. There is no back door and the spa is located in a small strip mall kitty corner to a legit hair salon. As you approach the door you are always spotted by the owners of this hair salon. I am certain they know what is going on. Massage is not good, therapist is old, and above all the place is high risk. Not surprising the business has changed hands. Unless you get off on danger and really crave a crappy ass massage from a 50+ "lady" stay away. I only went back to see if the new place was something worth visiting. $100 total.

If you are in the area, try BD massage on lincoln or the EMP on devon and richmond.

CheqsOut
08-18-14, 21:29
Any help on finding asian or european with HE would be great. We have a few here in VA but I am guessing they are a lot better in Chicago. Miss the places I used to visit in NJ and NY. PM me if you can help.

Member #5933
08-19-14, 12:23
Welp its all new owners guys. Its a sad day. I didn't stay to see the talent but I saw one and she maybe a 5. Everyone keep eyes open for mamasan cocoa aka big tits. Wherever she goes gets the good girls LOL.

SouthsideIrish
08-19-14, 21:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cities Boy
08-21-14, 22:13
I will be visiting a Chicago next week and I'm looking for any info on MP's near downtown that will make my visit a very happy one. I have info to share about the Twin Cities as well for any of you guys that come up this way. Please PM me. Thanks.

Nubluvin
08-22-14, 00:15
I am hoping that someone on here maybe able to help with an obsession of mine, it would be greatly appreciated. I am desperately looking for a woman who has had part or parts of her fingers or toes amputated for a body rub. Any info on street walkers or dancers or just acquaintances that you know that fits the description. Must be white. Please PM.

Boone50
08-22-14, 10:45
Welp its all new owners guys. Its a sad day. I didn't stay to see the talent but I saw one and she maybe a 5. Everyone keep eyes open for mamasan cocoa aka big tits. Wherever she goes gets the good girls LOL.Had a bad experience. Drew an old lady who claimed she just started two weeks ago, didn't bother to get her name. Terrible massage with light touching and felt like a tickle, towel cover the entire time. Kept asking questions and accused me of being LEO a few times. After I showed my business card and I'd she gave me the attention I needed but nothing on the menu but HE. I turned down the TS. As I was getting dressed I watched her fold the two towels I used and put them back on the table for the next guy.

Chidell
08-22-14, 11:47
I am hoping that someone on here maybe able to help with an obsession of mine, it would be greatly appreciated. I am desperately looking for a woman who has had part or parts of her fingers or toes amputated for a body rub. Any info on street walkers or dancers or just acquaintances that you know that fits the description. Must be white. Please PM.Umm say what?

BoobyHunter
08-22-14, 12:15
I am hoping that someone on here maybe able to help with an obsession of mine, it would be greatly appreciated. I am desperately looking for a woman who has had part or parts of her fingers or toes amputated for a body rub. Any info on street walkers or dancers or just acquaintances that you know that fits the description. Must be white. Please PM.You'll probably be better of going to Fetlife for something like that.

Razorthin2011
08-22-14, 14:37
I tried Elegant for the first time this week and I'm glad I did. I got a decent massage with mutual touching and extras with no discussion or "upselling. " She just got straight to business. Which I appreciated of course. I will definitely be back.

Aa.

SouthsideIrish
08-22-14, 19:24
Dreamt about the new Jap girl.

Unrushed shower. Long massage. Full menu.

Still felt unimpressed.

Shekissed me. Guess I am one of the few who don't like that. . (I know where that mouth been.).

Toothy on the CBJ. Ball licking felt uninspired.

3 positions with fake moaning.

Guess I wasn't into her looks (check out the ads. Its her). Or maybe it was her techniques.

Some like pizza some like Chinese food I guess.

Service was beyond an hour so. Maybe someone would enjoy more.

2 more months there. No repeat for me.

Also a new mamasan there.

Nuru Lover
08-22-14, 21:16
I am hoping that someone on here maybe able to help with an obsession of mine, it would be greatly appreciated. I am desperately looking for a woman who has had part or parts of her fingers or toes amputated for a body rub. Any info on street walkers or dancers or just acquaintances that you know that fits the description. Must be white. Please PM.Now, what if she just had her penis amputated, would that fit the bill?

Miamiat
08-22-14, 22:14
I tried Elegant for the first time this week and I'm glad I did. I got a decent massage with mutual touching and extras with no discussion or "upselling. " She just got straight to business. Which I appreciated of course. I will definitely be back.I have enjoyed Elegant many times. I prefer Jessica. She is always been very nice, and has a great attitude.

Angai
08-23-14, 19:57
I would love to try her, its just that I had an awful experience there and will not repeat too many mama-sans squeamish MTs nagging about writing reviews they don't even give out their names anymore LOL.

Dreamt about the new Jap girl.

Unrushed shower. Long massage. Full menu.

Still felt unimpressed.

Shekissed me. Guess I am one of the few who don't like that. . (I know where that mouth been.).

Toothy on the CBJ. Ball licking felt uninspired.

3 positions with fake moaning.

Guess I wasn't into her looks (check out the ads. Its her). Or maybe it was her techniques.

Some like pizza some like Chinese food I guess.

Service was beyond an hour so. Maybe someone would enjoy more.

2 more months there. No repeat for me.

Also a new mamasan there.

Nubluvin
08-24-14, 13:13
I am hoping that someone on here maybe able to help with an obsession of mine, it would be greatly appreciated. I am desperately looking for a woman who has had part or parts of her fingers or toes amputated for a body rub. Any info on street walkers or dancers or just acquaintances that you know that fits the description. Must be white. Please PM.Haha, got some funny comments on that one. Anyway Chicago is a big city and I thought someone might have just by chance came across a provider with a minor amputation. I am about 6 hours away but would make the drive just for a shot of fulfilling my fantasy.

Bob521
08-24-14, 17:59
Haha, got some funny comments on that one. Anyway Chicago is a big city and I thought someone might have just by chance came across a provider with a minor amputation. I am about 6 hours away but would make the drive just for a shot of fulfilling my fantasy.Several guys in the forum use Craigslist. Instead of looking for someone that advertises, you should advertise. In the M4 W section I guess.

Read some of the posts in the Craigslist section, an look at some of the strategies. In return, all we ask is that you post your success if you have any. Bob.

OneLadyPerCity
08-24-14, 18:02
Woke up sweating the other day after this dream. Got of work, 5:30 pm, I'm a stock options guy so I'm headed to the deli to grab a sandwich before I got to choke down whatever my wifes cooking that night and I have an idea. An amazing idea. I want a massage. I rifle through the yp apps, and directories on my iphone5 and low and behold I come a across a cute young thing, (face was blotted out of the pic, but the girl was real) and I went through the whole 2 step phone system thing. And she turned out ok. Body 9, face 8 massage 8, on the flip hard 9. Location was coll enough to where I could chill enough not to feel like I'd be robbed or shot. This awasnt my first rodeo, nor hers. I would say overall, would return depending on how diverse the menu can get you know. Idk. Great spot for completion purposes. Any way here's her ad, http://bodyrubusa.org/link.php?n=27862.

Nidhogg69
08-25-14, 00:55
Stopped in Pine (willowbrook) the other day; tried to see the "new girl" they advertised, got one of the old ones instead.

Short 'and sweet: Looks: 6, Massage: 5, Ending: 6.

Standard rates, nothing special. Very "business transaction", didn't even bother to get her name. Quality has dropped off here considerably compared to some of the ladies they had last year (Sunny, Summer, etc). Just not seeming worth it any more, tho it IS a sure thing. Just seems like ALWAYS a long wait to get in, they're super busy no matter when I'm by. May need to branch out further.

Jayp80
08-25-14, 08:36
On Chicago and Halsted? Isn't that the place that was in the paper for ties to the Chicago mob? As the paper put it a brothel posing as a spa.

Woke up sweating the other day after this dream. Got of work, 5:30 pm, I'm a stock options guy so I'm headed to the deli to grab a sandwich before I got to choke down whatever my wifes cooking that night and I have an idea. An amazing idea. I want a massage. I rifle through the yp apps, and directories on my iphone5 and low and behold I come a across a cute young thing, (face was blotted out of the pic, but the girl was real) and I went through the whole 2 step phone system thing. And she turned out ok. Body 9, face 8 massage 8, on the flip hard 9. Location was coll enough to where I could chill enough not to feel like I'd be robbed or shot. This awasnt my first rodeo, nor hers. I would say overall, would return depending on how diverse the menu can get you know. Idk. Great spot for completion purposes. Any way here's her ad, http://bodyrubusa.org/link.php?n=27862..

BabyBoy2013
08-25-14, 13:42
Magic Spa on irving right before sheffield massage sucked big time girl was descent looking but her skills were no good offered an ending but wanted. 6 and wouldn't come down and also wanted me to hurry up so I passed. . on my way out she started asking for a tip and I told her I was going to give you a tip but now that you've asked for I won't. So I left and don't plan on returning.

OneLadyPerCity
08-25-14, 14:07
On Chicago and Halsted? Isn't that the place that was in the paper for ties to the Chicago mob? As the paper put it a brothel posing as a spa.

.Wasnt really aware of all that, I saw her and this girl.

http://bodyrubusa.org/link.php?n=90

On Monday, both were good, just wish a little more was on the menu for the girl up top. But yea, I'm not sure.

Raoul Duke
08-25-14, 14:12
Heading to or from the expressway? You may want to check out the newbies: Crystal is Latina and Eva is a sweetie. Enjoy.

BenPierce1990
08-26-14, 11:56
Anyone know how the talent at unwind is recently? Last post mentioned a chubby Asian I was wondering if that's changed. I would go to mercy but I would like a ts today and unwind is closer than elegant any update would be great. Thanks.

JohnnyOceans2
08-27-14, 16:02
Rolled up to 4 oH yesterday afternoon and pressed multiple buttons. Was greeted by Claire in 2 d and I took the half. This was my 2nd time with her and she remembered me. Straight to teasing and flip with UTC. She went to work and I asked for her to use her mouth like I did last time and after some haggling she complied. Mediocre BBBJ but it got the job done. She told me to not finish in her mouth but I did halfway before she spit. Was not angry at all and I apologized. . 50.60 for this because I told her it was all I had. Will def repeat and request her.

Raoul Duke
08-28-14, 23:53
Yet two more newbies: London and Jenny. You might want to check them out.

MrTisBad
08-29-14, 11:04
Heading to or from the expressway? You may want to check out the newbies: Crystal is Latina and Eva is a sweetie. Enjoy.Not sure where you mean?

Namb1
08-30-14, 04:11
Visited 837 W Grand Ave and was strictly legit. Went down the steet to Elegant and got a cute young girl to take care of what I wanted for a $40 tip with roaming. Was a hard negotiation.

Miamiat
08-30-14, 13:07
Visited 837 W Grand Ave and was strictly legit. Went down the steet to Elegant and got a cute young girl to take care of what I wanted for a $40 tip with roaming. Was a hard negotiation.In my inflated opinion, Anna is the new go-to at Elegant. My old regular Jessica left a few weeks ago.

WenJust
08-31-14, 04:41
Hi around dt where have happy ending serivie .

Thank you.

WenJust
08-31-14, 04:44
Hi around dt where have happy ending service.

Thank you.

Jamz20
09-01-14, 13:05
Rolled up to 4 oH yesterday afternoon and pressed multiple buttons. Was greeted by Claire in 2 d and I took the half. This was my 2nd time with her and she remembered me. Straight to teasing and flip with UTC. She went to work and I asked for her to use her mouth like I did last time and after some haggling she complied. Mediocre BBBJ but it got the job done. She told me to not finish in her mouth but I did halfway before she spit. Was not angry at all and I apologized. . 50.60 for this because I told her it was all I had. Will def repeat and request her.I assume you posted in Chicago by mistake as most of your history is in Boston forum. If not, please PM details.

Kitty Comb
09-01-14, 15:37
Met her 6 years ago on Lincoln near Davis Theater, Found her again in Evanston and saw her a few times before they got shut down.

Tall, thin. Smart 30's. I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows where she is please PM me.

Thanks,

KC.

DMichaels69
09-01-14, 19:14
Move on to someone new.

Met her 6 years ago on Lincoln near Davis Theater, Found her again in Evanston and saw her a few times before they got shut down.

Tall, thin. Smart 30's. I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows where she is please PM me.

Thanks,

KC.

Vern2020
09-01-14, 20:21
Heading to or from the expressway? You may want to check out the newbies: Crystal is Latina and Eva is a sweetie. Enjoy.Saw Crystal here. Young cute Latina. Only HE on the menu with her. Rumor is other girls there have more expanded menus.

BluCottonCandy
09-02-14, 11:45
Move on to someone new.Obviously you have never had summer.

This is a copy of a post of mine from earlier this year.

Summer, the best time of year.

I had a dream today about Summer. The only thing hotter than this season was her body. Smooth, soft, natural, perfect in every way. Dressed to the nines, perfect nipples poking through her tight dress subtly displaying her perfect tits. Underneath this hot tight pink dress was a slinky blank thong. Before beginning I opted to take a quick shower, while I we were waiting for the water to warm she started to stroke baby blu just chatting. Never talk about money, just talk about how she missed me, family, and where have I been. She knew me by name and was genuinely happy to see me. In the room after she asked how I would like todays massage, I responded, soft, her response was I will give you a "kissy massage" that will get you very horny. She did not disappoint. Kissed every part of my body, yes, every part. During all of this she was completely naked, when my fingers where not buried deep inside her I would kiss and fondle her perky big breast all while she kisses the boys. Later on pushes her perfect twins together and proceeds to let me titty fuck her licking the top of baby blu every time it was near. After a few minutes of BBBJ and her grinding her wet pussy all over, she covered blu and finished me off orally, laughing when it was done on how much I came. After clean up, finished a perfect time with a perfect massage. $120.

Like the season of summer the only way to get to her is through the month of May because she is refuses to take any client she has never seen for her protection. May is a great month just not as hot as Summer.

Kitty and seniors can PM more for more information.

DMichaels69
09-02-14, 14:37
I don't want her either.

Obviously you have never had summer.

I had a dream today about Summer. The only thing hotter than this season was her body. Smooth, soft, natural, perfect in every way. Dressed to the nines, perfect nipples poking through her tight dress subtly displaying her perfect tits. Underneath this hot tight pink dress was a slinky blank thong. Before beginning I opted to take a quick shower, while I we were waiting for the water to warm she started to stroke baby blu just chatting. Never talk about money, just talk about how she missed me, family, and where have I been. She knew me by name and was genuinely happy to see me. In the room after she asked how I would like todays massage, I responded, soft, her response was I will give you a "kissy massage" that will get you very horny. She did not disappoint. Kissed every part of my body, yes, every part. During all of this she was completely naked, when my fingers where not buried deep inside her I would kiss and fondle her perky big breast all while she kisses the boys. Later on pushes her perfect twins together and proceeds to let me titty fuck her licking the top of baby blu every time it was near. After a few minutes of BBBJ and her grinding her wet pussy all over, she covered blu and finished me off orally, laughing when it was done on how much I came. After clean up, finished a perfect time with a perfect massage. $120.

Like the season of summer the only way to get to her is through the month of May because she is refuses to take any client she has never seen for her protection. May is a great month just not as hot as Summer.

Avg Joe
09-02-14, 15:40
I'm out also.

Obviously you have never had summer.

ChicagoGoer
09-03-14, 00:52
Stopped by 2xD the on Archer at 9. Sorry if a member here was coming out while I was pulling up, didn't mean to have my head lights on. (parking is a * there) Walked in an asked older mamasan if she was still open for massage. She said yes and I paid. 4 for TS / massage for HH. I noticed they closed at 9:30 so I didn't want to keep them there or feel anymore rushed then I already felt. Some of there ads say 10 pm close so my mistake for not calling ahead. Was taken into the back by a nice young latina, I believe her name was Vero or Veo. I was shocked to see someone other than Asian at this place but I was pleasantly surprised. TS is kinda weird, looks like they used a regular massage table and covered it with plastic. TS was not very good. She felt very distant and on the flip she covered me with a towel. I politely asked if I could remove it and she agreed after I moved it on my own. TS lasted about 5 minutes and I dried myself off while she waited outside for me to finish drying. We got to the room and she walked on my back, she is very light. My backside was covered the entire time. I asked again politely if I could remove the drape and even offered her to dim the light if it made her comfortable. She said, "sorry have to keep it on because I don't want problems. " Fair enough I thought, I already knew this had the feeling of a miss. Massage was a 5 as she used limp hands for half of the massage. She was working on my calves and she drapes me fully and says, "ok thanks for coming". I lift my head and ask no flip? She told me sorry we ran out of time and it would be better to do an hour next time. At this point I was upset but I put on my clothes while she was out of the room and began to escort myself out. I declined the water and mamasan speaks to me as I start to turn the knob to exit. She told me she would give 10 minutes more of massaging next time if I get the hour, which really made no sense to me but whatever. I replied that I walked here at 9 and I did not want to keep them past 9:30 since they closed at that time. She said that was very nice of me. I continued to walk out. I get into my car and the time is 9:27.

Latina was a solid 7. She was thin and had an amazing ass but was not able to get a feel. She is probably in her upper 20's. During the massage I asked her if she was new and she said no, but I have been here 3 times on different days and have not seen her. She said she works 4 days out of the week and picks her days based on her needs.

I have been here before since this place was opened recently and have had success with the Asian woman that works there. (she was with another customer at the time).

3/4 is not bad but I hate being shorted on time and not allowed flip / decent massage.

I probably set myself up for failure by showing up that late but based on past visits I never had a problem. There was also an older chubby non-Asian man sitting by the nail station when I came in and out. I found that to be weird as I could hear him trying to speak to mamasan in English. Maybe security guard?

I would probably return and ask for Asian girl unless someone has had luck with this latina before.

FrankyCando
09-03-14, 18:27
My girl Jessica at Irving Park Spa closed up early on me. I am addicted to her but I needed a massage and he.

Its been over 3 weeks.

So I check CL and find a place just east of her on Irving ([Deleted by Admin]) near Austin.

3 minutes away. Rang the bell average aged Chines lady opens the door and I said I need an hour massage and whatever else comes with it.

Massage was below par, all she did was talk about her English not being good and how fearful she was of LEO, I assured her I was not LEO.

She didn't even come close to my privates. Then she taps me and says time is up and I asked her for he and she said she was scared to do.

Bcs I was first timer there. While I was getting ready to dress she offered he for 6 and I said no thank you. Left a low tip and left.

Never to return.

BluCottonCandy
09-04-14, 09:29
My girl Jessica at Irving Park Spa closed up early on me. I am addicted to her but I needed a massage and he.

Its been over 3 weeks.

So I check CL and find a place just east of her on Irving near Austin.

3 minutes away. Rang the bell average aged Chines lady opens the door and I said I need an hour massage and whatever else comes with it.

Massage was below par, all she did was talk about her English not being good and how fearful she was of LEO, I assured her I was not LEO.

She didn't even come close to my privates. Then she taps me and says time is up and I asked her for he and she said she was scared to do.

Bcs I was first timer there. While I was getting ready to dress she offered he for 6 and I said no thank you. Left a low tip and left.

Never to return.Let me get this straight, you are walking into a place you have never been to before and the first thing you say is you want an hour massage and whatever comes with it? With a line like that I am amazed you have gotten anything anywhere.

Northside Jim
09-04-14, 14:29
I said I need an hour massage and whatever else comes with it. What if fries came with it?

Aymamacita
09-04-14, 16:21
Called to make an appt, my fav "went to China". Sure. Figured I'd make the appt anyway, so went there and arrived on time. "Oh, you make appointment? Sorry, she busy. Sorry, sorry. " Sorry indeed. As they say, I'm not mad, just disappointed.

Miamiat
09-04-14, 16:38
What if fries came with it?Now that was good!

When exploring, one must always use tact. These people might not speak much English, but they are fairly good at surviving in a tough business.

FrankyCando
09-04-14, 18:21
What if fries came with it?I don't do Chinese fries. Ahhahhaahahahah.

HandsomeDan
09-04-14, 20:22
Went there today and asked for Christina. Massage was mediocre at best. No HE. Waste of time and money. Maybe because it was my first time there, but I will probably not repeat.

Drew Christina at spa on Bronx in a burb just west of Evanston. She is a Euro provider with a petite body and a 7 on looks. Opted for a 30 min massage, not sure how much the "house fee" was because when I asked if she wanted me to pay first she just laughed and patted my bare ass as I was lying down. It is very refreshing to draw providers who, at least on appearance, do not consider money the most important thing. Massage was firm and nice but just a few min in she was reaching around for the boys and little blu. She was okay with mutual touch and on the flip. No hesitation and went right to work. Thumb in my ass, mouth 1 inch above baby blu and really appeared to enjoy what she was doing when I popped. Not sure if other things are on the menu but would guess after a time or two other options might open up. After a cursory cleanup finished the entire 30 min massage $100 total. Would repeat.

Seniors can PM me for address is location is unknown.

ApplePiePussy
09-04-14, 21:47
Went there today and asked for Christina. Massage was mediocre at best. No HE. Waste of time and money. Maybe because it was my first time there, but I will probably not repeat.Was she attractive? Did you get a look at the other talent there? I think the problem here is that you asked for her directly. What the best thing to do is simply ask who is available and then select. I think by asking for her directly, you might have scared her into thinking you are LE. I would try it again.

Zeuss
09-04-14, 23:36
Went there today and asked for Christina. Massage was mediocre at best. No HE. Waste of time and money. Maybe because it was my first time there, but I will probably not repeat.FYI: NEVER EVER ask for a Euro lady by name unless you've seen her before.

Member #5121
09-05-14, 00:29
Agree with BottleRocket 100% on the tactics for Euros. The Asians are willing to play coy and eventually drop the act by whispering or giving hand signals. Not the Euro women. They will be cold as ice until they decide they want to play the game with you. Never ask for a name, only ask who is available at the time of your call. Be polite and generous with compliments. Don't bother talking about cash. Most Euros won't even ask for tips. They'll assume you'll leave at least 40-60 for HJ, but usually make you wait for a second session until they consider giving extras. Best case scenario? Find one you really like and work on her. If it's a sure thing you need every time, stick to AMP's. If you enjoy the art of the chase, hop over to the EMP board!

Was she attractive? Did you get a look at the other talent there? I think the problem here is that you asked for her directly. What the best thing to do is simply ask who is available and then select. I think by asking for her directly, you might have scared her into thinking you are LE. I would try it again.

HandsomeDan
09-05-14, 12:08
Bottle,

She was average skinny build, early 40's and shirt brown hair. Talked kind of funny, sounded muffled. I saw one other there she was heavier set blonde.

Was she attractive? Did you get a look at the other talent there? I think the problem here is that you asked for her directly. What the best thing to do is simply ask who is available and then select. I think by asking for her directly, you might have scared her into thinking you are LE. I would try it again.

Vazooli
09-05-14, 12:23
I don't do Chinese fries. Ahhahhaahahahah.If they're Chinese, then they would be "flies. " Haha.

Toosweet1975
09-05-14, 12:56
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-college-girl-giving-u-pure-bliss-26/23352247

So close to home. Legit? What do you guys think? Pm me please if you know anything about this place.

Thank you in Advance.

Northside Jim
09-05-14, 13:12
I don't do Chinese fries. Ahhahhaahahahah.Ok, maybe an egg roll or some steamed rice then.

Nuru Lover
09-05-14, 15:39
What if fries came with it?Can I get a milkshake instead, please?

While I'm getting my egg roll steamed?

Jcon51
09-07-14, 10:36
I spent way too long yesterday sitting in traffic tempted by the pics in the ad for City Spa. When I finally arrived, I was greeted by a mid 60's overweight beast who wouldn't have been attractive during the Carter administration, which was her prime.

Save yourself the bother gents. Ugh.

Jcon51.

Member #5121
09-07-14, 14:52
That may have been Tonja, if she was a short haired, skinny brunette who seems quiet. The heavier blonde could've been Natalie. If I'm correct, they both also work at Creative.

(Tonja isn't usually YMMV, so I could be wrong).

Bottle,

She was average skinny build, early 40's and shirt brown hair. Talked kind of funny, sounded muffled. I saw one other there she was heavier set blonde.

Boone50
09-07-14, 21:32
I won some cash on college FB and went to Palos to collect and drove by a place on Harlem. Don't know the name but it had dark windows and a neon sign. Normally I check the forum before I partake, but I was playing with house money. Walked in with no appointment and got a hh for. 5.

Place was clean girl was a 7 but no menu just self service. It got the job done but lesson learned. Always do your research.

Gfxchi
09-08-14, 22:38
Huh. I'd have thought she would hold out for a jury's decision. Settlement seems low, considering that she probably won't dare open another place again around here.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/chi-video-leads-city-to-settle-tanning-salon-raid-case-for-150000-20140908-story.html

Maybe some good will come from it and a few of the cops will be reassigned to more important things.

Magooski
09-09-14, 05:15
I won some cash on college FB and went to Palos to collect and drove by a place on Harlem. Don't know the name but it had dark windows and a neon sign. Normally I check the forum before I partake, but I was playing with house money. Walked in with no appointment and got a hh for. 5.

Place was clean girl was a 7 but no menu just self service. It got the job done but lesson learned. Always do your research.It sounds like you went to Palos Massage on 127th st just west of Harlem. There are reports on the south suburb thread.

Bill R
09-09-14, 14:04
I've been to Green four times. Is more available?

WhiteSoxTom
09-10-14, 17:22
Have been seeing ads for this place for a while now so I thought I would give it a try. Not totally sure if this should go in the backpage section. They are located near Kimbal and Elston and have a very odd location.

They turned the managment office of an apartment buildinging into a spa. You have to call call ahead for appointments and they check your I'd and proof of employment on the first visit.

I saw Shae, who was extremely hot. She is around 25, and about 5'4" tall. She has dark hair and a great little body, real be's and a good attitude. She has lots of tattoos which I really like. She also has an innocent girl next door face. Service was overpriced, $. 60 for nude HR. Can feel her anywhere, and boy was she hot. Massage was OK, but not what I was there for. She layed next to me on the table and I had access to everything.

Besides the I'd check thing it was a great experience. I know there are cheaper options for that service, but overall a good time.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-high-quality-tantra-with-new-girl-talia-and-sinclair-24/9596820

RiotStar
09-10-14, 23:40
Have been seeing ads for this place for a while now so I thought I would give it a try. Not totally sure if this should go in the backpage section. They are located near Kimbal and Elston and have a very odd location.

They turned the managment office of an apartment buildinging into a spa. You have to call call ahead for appointments and they check your I'd and proof of employment on the first visit.

I saw Shae, who was extremely hot. She is around 25, and about 5'4" tall. She has dark hair and a great little body, real be's and a good attitude. She has lots of tattoos which I really like. She also has an innocent girl next door face. Service was overpriced, $. 60 for nude HR. Can feel her anywhere, and boy was she hot. Massage was OK, but not what I was there for. She layed next to me on the table and I had access to everything.

Besides the I'd check thing it was a great experience. I know there are cheaper options for that service, but overall a good time.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-high-quality-tantra-with-new-girl-talia-and-sinclair-24/9596820The ad you posted seems to have adjusted to price for $. 20 so maybe they read your review: the.

Cubiche
09-11-14, 01:34
The ad you posted seems to have adjusted to price for $. 20 so maybe they read your review: the.Read the post carefully. It is dated June 2012. Plus, I believe that Sinclair has been gone for sometime.

Dazhiba
09-11-14, 15:42
Here's a more up to date post: After you check it out let us know or better yet PM me if it is good FS.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-kai-valentina-and-new-girl-sofiya-25/23032860

Read the post carefully. It is dated June 2012. Plus, I believe that Sinclair has been gone for sometime.

Danielp
09-11-14, 23:32

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/logan-tantricas-high-quality-tantra-with-new-girl-talia-and-sinclair-24/9596820Hey WhiteSoxTom, your post is a bit old (like two years old). For a minute I saw Sinclair's picture and I thought she was back in town! I miss her, she was the best!!

Member #4827
09-12-14, 11:23
Does anyone know where Mikey (or Makey) ended up after leaving Sunkiss? Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

HD.

Miamiat
09-12-14, 13:26
Does anyone know where Mikey (or Makey) ended up after leaving Sunkiss? Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

HD.I sent you a PM. I think I can help.

Miamiat
09-12-14, 16:38

Thanks!

HD.HD. I think I can help. I believe you are talking about Maggie. I sent you a PM.

Chicag0
09-12-14, 16:51
I've been to Green four times. Is more available?Yep. Depends on the provider.

Bill R
09-12-14, 17:57
Yep. Depends on the provider.Please PM me. I've been trying with Lucy. No dice. But I love her body.

The Mosm
09-12-14, 18:00
I've been a long-time lurker on the site (and more recently getting active), so I guess it's my turn to contribute to the community. I've been seeing ads for a new AMP in Andersonville (http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lakeside-spa-23/23466438). Haven't seen any reviews for it yet on any sites, and since it was in walking distance I figured I would TOFTT.

It's set up in the site of an old, I'm assuming legit, spa / salon. The old signage is still there, and the front is set up like a waiting room. The rooms themselves are a good bit more luxurious than the AMPs I'm used to in Chicago. Walls go to the ceiling, real doors, large table, towel steamer / warmer right in the room, etc. They offer both male and female masseuses, which combined with the decor left me figuring I'd strike out. I couldn't understand MT's name (sounded like Malinda or Alinda?) and she was older, but had large breasts that kept getting rubbed along my body as she did her work. No issues on the flip for the usual tip, and on the way out she told me the menu options expand for repeat clients.

I'll definitely be back, and am excited to see if there's finally a FS non-apartment AMP in the city.

StayPuff
09-13-14, 15:37
I've been a long-time lurker on the site (and more recently getting active), so I guess it's my turn to contribute to the community. I've been seeing ads for a new AMP in ..... Haven't seen any reviews for it yet on any sites, and since it was in walking distance I figured I would TOFTT.
I know you are new, but given their location you might've did them more harm than good with your post. That kind of menu in that kind of neighborhood. I'm guessing they already have a countdown on their head to begin with. You probably just accelerated it.

Keep in mind in addition to mongers, there are concerned parents, church officials, activists, journalists, and of course uncle LEO reading these forums. Discretion is greatly appreciated by everyone in this hobby.

With that said keep posting, just be a bit more conservative with the details. You find something you think could be a gold mine, tell seniors to PM you for more info.

Toosweet1975
09-13-14, 16:56
I know you are new, but given their location you might've did them more harm than good with your post. That kind of menu in that kind of neighborhood. I'm guessing they already have a countdown on their head to begin with. You probably just accelerated it.

Keep in mind in addition to mongers, there are concerned parents, church officials, activists, journalists, and of course uncle LEO reading these forums. Discretion is greatly appreciated by everyone in this hobby.

With that said keep posting, just be a bit more conservative with the details. You find something you think could be a gold mine, tell seniors to PM you for more info.I do Agree, Stay Conservative on the comments on your Visit. This place have been here for a little while. They just started Posting. This is a nice place. Close to me. Just state you had a good time. It was a good place. Ect. We need places to stick and stay Around not disappear.

Thanks In Advance.

Elpatron
09-13-14, 20:22
I was driving on Milwaukee ave going to turn on Pulaski, I see the that Senovias spa is open, enybody know what type of providers.

Work there now?

Sal Minella
09-14-14, 16:12
I was driving on Milwaukee ave going to turn on Pulaski, I see the that Senovias spa is open, enybody know what type of providers.

Work there now?I got a hh for. 45. BUTT ASS UGLY woman, fat acne and just ugly. Massage was sub par and no flip for a half hour massage. Towel kept being placed on me. Bad attitude. I had her stop 5 min early to leave because I wasn't enjoying it at all. She said "oh tip isn't included with price. Are you going to tip?" I said I tip for good service and this fucking sucked Why would I walk out early and tip?

Anyway. Don't go here.

Genghis2
09-15-14, 11:36
Hey guys, check out this video. Maybe we can get some of the AMPs to set up something like this. Requires some serious trust on our part though, as a guy could get really hurt on one of those. LOL.

http://www.redtube.com/870388

Have a nice day.

Bob521
09-15-14, 17:47
Thanks for sharing this video. You are much younger than I imagined! Real star quality. I assume you are a method actor and rehearse quite a bit!

Hey guys, check out this video. Maybe we can get some of the AMPs to set up something like this. Requires some serious trust on our part though, as a guy could get really hurt on one of those. LOL.

http://www.redtube.com/870388

Have a nice day.

Genghis2
09-15-14, 17:54
Thanks for sharing this video. You are much younger than I imagined! Real star quality. I assume you are a method actor and rehearse quite a bit!Ha, Bob. I WISH I was that young. Just ran across the video and thought we might be able to talk one of our favorite AMPs into setting something up like that. For fun of course.

Bob521
09-15-14, 18:43
Ha, Bob. I WISH I was that young. Just ran across the video and thought we might be able to talk one of our favorite AMPs into setting something up like that. For fun of course.Yeah. You know it is a shame we (a few forum members) do not own a spa. Imagine all the business it would bring in if guys knew the quality control was there. I was joking that Jun Spa in Mount Prospect seems to be owned by a guy named Bob (no relation) who seems like one of us. I also know 3-4 girls that want to start their own spas. I'm guessing my wife would not like the investment.

MrGray
09-16-14, 10:46
Hello all! Currently living in Cincinnati and I will be driving up to Chicago in about a month. I am trying to find a parlor that I can stop by on my way there or in the city. The places in cincy suck and attempting anything extra is dam near impossible. I've been checking out the ones on here and there seems to be plenty, but I want to make sure I'm choosing wisely. Any suggestions would help. Thanks be safe!

DrDerrick
09-16-14, 13:26
For those of us that like to travel a little, I hooked up with this little Thai Princess yesterday. She is just like I remember back in Thailand. She is very sweet, still working on her Engrish a little. She is petite, with nice rack, and nice legs. Gives the authentic Thai massage, and gives fabulous ending. YMMV, I just enjoyed her, she was no rush and very accommodating. I don't do FS so I didn't ask, but it may be on the menu. She is working in Lincoln Square area.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-nene-is-back-beautiful-thai-princess-ready-to-relax-you-with-asian-delights-23/22101700

Bob521
09-16-14, 16:22
Hello all! Currently living in Cincinnati and I will be driving up to Chicago in about a month. I am trying to find a parlor that I can stop by on my way there or in the city. The places in cincy suck and attempting anything extra is dam near impossible. I've been checking out the ones on here and there seems to be plenty, but I want to make sure I'm choosing wisely. Any suggestions would help. Thanks be safe!Based on your current 8 posts, you mostly ask questions, even in Cinncy rather than sharing information The best advice, therefore is to start by reading the existing Chicago and South Suburb posts, going back a couple months. Google phone numbers and read reviews from other sites to form a short list of places. You will be heading near Chinatown which has many places. Also try to narrow down your choices. Are you looking for a massage or just the extras? What type of extras? What type of person, age, ethnicity? Incall, outcall. We have a melting pot of love here. It's like asking "What kind of car should I buy?" How the heck should we know. How much are you prepared to spend? Do you want a truck, SUV, convertible, etc.

Once you know what you want, state it in your next question. Or ask something like I am thinking of location "A" or "B." Then people will give you input. People appreciate guys that make an effort. So you need to make an effort. Last item: You seem to be striking out back home. When I used to travel there, I was just fine. Covington, perhaps better. But it is possible that you are scaring-off the girls. So a few tidbits of advice. (1) Don't show up in front of the place in your squad car. (2) leave the walky talky home. (3) Seriously, never ask for anything (extras-wise) specific (If they ask what type of massage, I used to say: start medium and finish soft) and (4) never ever offer money for any act. (5) Be mellow, polite, friendly. (6) If something (massage-wise) feels good say so, (7) Don't bother with the towel. (8) Don't ask too many questions.

When I first started, I was always agitated, wondering "Will it happen? Will it happen?" That is the best way to ensure you will have a BAD time. Just enjoy the massage for what it's worth. When you relax, good things happen. Offer her a massage. Feet, hands, shoulders. Not just grab-ass. They are tired. Always ask permission to do anything. It's a sign of respect and everyone, even MTs deserve respect. If you are nice, friendly, and show respect, your odds will improve.

The rest of the folks may offer better advice, but that my 2 cents.

MrGray
09-16-14, 16:54
Based on your current 8 posts, you mostly ask questions, even in Cinncy rather than sharing information The best advice, therefore is to start by reading the existing Chicago and South Suburb posts, going back a couple months. Google phone numbers and read reviews from other sites to form a short list of places. You will be heading near Chinatown which has many places. Also try to narrow down your choices. Are you looking for a massage or just the extras? What type of extras? What type of person, age, ethnicity? Incall, outcall. We have a melting pot of love here. It's like asking "What kind of car should I buy?" How the heck should we know. How much are you prepared to spend? Do you want a truck, SUV, convertible, etc.

Once you know what you want, state it in your next question. Or ask something like I am thinking of location "A" or "B." Then people will give you input. People appreciate guys that make an effort. So you need to make an effort. Last item: You seem to be striking out back home. When I used to travel there, I was just fine. Covington, perhaps better. But it is possible that you are scaring-off the girls. So a few tidbits of advice. (1) Don't show up in front of the place in your squad car. (2) leave the walky talky home. (3) Seriously, never ask for anything (extras-wise) specific (If they ask what type of massage, I used to say: start medium and finish soft) and (4) never ever offer money for any act. (5) Be mellow, polite, friendly. (6) If something (massage-wise) feels good say so, (7) Don't bother with the towel. (8) Don't ask too many questions.

When I first started, I was always agitated, wondering "Will it happen? Will it happen?" That is the best way to ensure you will have a BAD time. Just enjoy the massage for what it's worth. When you relax, good things happen. Offer her a massage. Feet, hands, shoulders. Not just grab-ass. They are tired. Always ask permission to do anything. It's a sign of respect and everyone, even MTs deserve respect. If you are nice, friendly, and show respect, your odds will improve.

The rest of the folks may offer better advice, but that my 2 cents.I sincerely appreciate the advice bob521. In general I pretty much stick close to the rules you mentioned. I believe Cincy has just been more cautious lately. I've only had success in Richmond ky. But I will go back through some threads here and be more specific next time as far as what I'm looking for. I was just throwing this out there just to see if there was any quick answers or info that anyone would have since I'm obviously not from there. But again your info and advice is truly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Days Fun
09-16-14, 18:09
Hi,

Coming to Schaumburg IL in early Oct. For business.

Ran a quick google search for asain massage and got about 6 hits.

Not having any luck searching the forum by name.

In the IL forum what city is the best link to find reviews on the Schaumburg AMP's? Since I don't see Schaumburg listed.

Any feedback or recommendations to get me started?

Golden Hands popped up in my search, but aren't they closed?

I will continue to RTFF and search TF using Mt Propsect and Lombard as they seem the closest geographically, but any help would truly speed things up.

Thanks.

BabyBoy2013
09-16-14, 19:07
For those of us that like to travel a little, I hooked up with this little Thai Princess yesterday. She is just like I remember back in Thailand. She is very sweet, still working on her Engrish a little. She is petite, with nice rack, and nice legs. Gives the authentic Thai massage, and gives fabulous ending. YMMV, I just enjoyed her, she was no rush and very accommodating. I don't do FS so I didn't ask, but it may be on the menu. She is working in Lincoln Square area.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-nene-is-back-beautiful-thai-princess-ready-to-relax-you-with-asian-delights-23/22101700Hey was this at a spa or an apartment I'm near the area I might give it a shot thanks.

ChiHappiness
09-16-14, 19:43
Check out the Roselle forum for info. If you look on backpage, check woodfield mall. GH is still open and the best option if you want EMP.

Hi,

In the IL forum what city is the best link to find reviews on the Schaumburg AMP's? Since I don't see Schaumburg listed.

I will continue to RTFF and search TF using Mt Propsect and Lombard as they seem the closest geographically, but any help would truly speed things up.

Thanks.

Cali Scorpio
09-16-14, 22:44
The AMPs in Schaumburg are overpriced and mostly staffed by 40+ ladies. You might find a hidden gem if you know where to go and whom to ask for. If you have rubmaps subscription, you'll find reviews on all the AMPs.

Hi,

Thanks.

Sinlover
09-17-14, 00:14
Are you looking for a massage or just the extras? What type of extras? What type of person, age, ethnicity? Incall, outcall. We have a melting pot of love here. It's like asking "What kind of car should I buy?" How the heck should we know. How much are you prepared to spend? Do you want a truck, SUV, convertible, etc.

The rest of the folks may offer better advice, but that my 2 cents.VERY well said, this post should be required reading for newbies.

NeverTell
09-17-14, 00:30
I've been to some FS places in the past that actually get mad when all you want is a HJ or BJ. Is Pine like this? If I'm only wanting HJ is 40 tip enough? How much for CBJ? Is the massage actually any good? Sorry for all the questions. Want to spend my money wisely but need to stay fairly close to MDW.

As I have posted before, I have been to the Pine Tree many times over a numbers of years. Always reliable service. Semi-erotic table shower followed by what is usually a better than average massage. Typically you're going to be serviced by a late 30's, early 40's Asian gal. The current line up is something I have rarely seen at the Pine Tree. Nobody over 30, at least not the 3 I saw wandering around this morning. My girl was Jo Ann, cute and petite as they come, mid 20's. The 0ther 2 I saw looked to be in the same age bracket.

Jo Ann delivered the goods as one would expect, but had a nice little tease element to her, and without seeming phony. A really great time. My advice, get there ASAP. I can't see this line up lasting. They never do.

Standard 70 for the table shower. 80 on the flip. Very enthusiastic the whole time.

Viriato
09-17-14, 01:12
Golden Hands popped up in my search, but aren't they closed?Golden Hands isn't closed, or at least not as far as I'm aware. I haven't been there in about a month. They aren't an Asian place though. It's Eastern European. If you're into that sort of thing, Leah gives a great massage. I'd recommend asking for her.

The AMPs in Schaumburg are overpriced and mostly staffed by 40+ ladies.I don't hit up AMPs all that often, but I do have a thing for MILFs and cougars, so 40+ ladies intrigue me. Any you'd recommend? Feel free to PM me.

SouthSideAndy
09-17-14, 01:17
So I hit up DD again. Struck out again, this time drew Jen who I'm pretty sure I've seen at another AMP in the area. Others have said they've had luck here but I don't know. All signs during every time I've been there pointed to a promising ending so maybe this place just doesn't allow it or they really really REALLY play it safe to make sure they know you. I'm now determined to crack this place although I should probably just give up since there are so many sure things in the area.

Hammerhead2
09-17-14, 13:13
I've been to some FS places in the past that actually get mad when all you want is a HJ or BJ. Is Pine like this? If I'm only wanting HJ is 40 tip enough? How much for CBJ? Is the massage actually any good? Sorry for all the questions. Want to spend my money wisely but need to stay fairly close to MDW.Look in the Gurnee section for more info on Pine. The entrance fee has increased to 80. Parking can be in the back out of sight. Girls will probably want 20 more for any service than you expect to pay elsewhere.

ApplePiePussy
09-17-14, 14:48
So I hit up DD again. Struck out again, this time drew Jen who I'm pretty sure I've seen at another AMP in the area. Others have said they've had luck here but I don't know. All signs during every time I've been there pointed to a promising ending so maybe this place just doesn't allow it or they really really REALLY play it safe to make sure they know you. I'm now determined to crack this place although I should probably just give up since there are so many sure things in the area.I've been to DD twice now and have had no problems there. However, I've been to Archer spa 5 times and got nothing each and every time. I don't know what it is. Maybe they think I'm LEO.

Avg Joe
09-17-14, 20:22
Yeah. You know it is a shame we (a few forum members) do not own a spa. Imagine all the business it would bring in if guys knew the quality control was there. I was joking that Jun Spa in Mount Prospect seems to be owned by a guy named Bob (no relation) who seems like one of us. I also know 3-4 girls that want to start their own spas. I'm guessing my wife would not like the investment.If I was going to start a spa it would be in Chinatown where us guys who invest give massages to Asian girls only between the ages of 18-35, not more than 120 lbs, cute and with a table shower required.

I like to dream alot.

AJ.

Bob521
09-18-14, 00:48
I've been to DD twice now and have had no problems there. However, I've been to Archer spa 5 times and got nothing each and every time. I don't know what it is. Maybe they think I'm LEO.I know I have gone to places and gotten less than other members and other times I've gone places and gotten more. Could be the girl, or day of week, or maybe a police car drove by and they got cautious. We have also read posts of folks that create their own problems just with their actions or looks.

Member #4081
09-19-14, 12:53
My consistent go to just lost me. Massage was below avg and I can do self service at home without the protesting. I will wait to hear reports that they have improved before I try again. No tip, walked out.

DLJamming
09-20-14, 08:16
Has anyone been to this place recently?

Miamiat
09-21-14, 00:52
Has anyone been to this place recently?Affirmative. Reliable place. Never too busy. A is the best.

Cubsfan12
09-21-14, 14:29
I'm thinking about trying this place, just because I like the latina ladies. I have found nothing on them. If anyone has been, I'm just looking for a heads up on whether its worthwhile. Thanks.

IdiotBoy
09-21-14, 16:56
I'm thinking about trying this place, just because I like the latina ladies. I have found nothing on them. If anyone has been, I'm just looking for a heads up on whether its worthwhile. Thanks.Don't waste your time. Ugly fat chicas who want too much $$.

Cubsfan12
09-21-14, 17:19
Don't waste your time. Ugly fat chicas who want too much $$.I'll skip it then. I appreciate it.

SouthsideIrish
09-21-14, 19:25
Usually I am way on the south side but work has brought me to a new area. I'd like to try a parlor in China town or somewhere around Cermack / Ashland area. Seeing some decent reviews on RM for Unwind Spa but I need a little more then a 40 $ special.

Please and thank you.

DrDerrick
09-21-14, 20:40
I'm thinking about trying this place, just because I like the latina ladies. I have found nothing on them. If anyone has been, I'm just looking for a heads up on whether its worthwhile. Thanks.I saw Claudia on Friday, she is not ugly, nor fat. Very Sweet Lady with excellent with great personality, great body, very open minded and willing to accommodate. Will repeat this weekend. Do not believe everything you read, sometimes you got to TOFTT, and I don't know about the weekdays.

Biliator
09-21-14, 20:47
My consistent go to just lost me. Massage was below avg and I can do self service at home without the protesting. I will wait to hear reports that they have improved before I try again. No tip, walked out.I visited Pine a month ago. No disappointments here. PM me for additional dets.

Angai
09-22-14, 19:04
Stopped by here for the first time last week Korean MILF there. Gave a decent massage rubber gloves on the end though will not repeat even though she made for a good conversation.

GotMilf
09-22-14, 23:55
Stopped by here for the first time last week Korean MILF there. Gave a decent massage rubber gloves on the end though will not repeat even though she made for a good conversation.Wow. People are still going to Gunnison? You should post this to the Norridge board to keep the thread going. LOL!

Bebop60
09-23-14, 13:03
Usually I am way on the south side but work has brought me to a new area. I'd like to try a parlor in China town or somewhere around Cermack / Ashland area. Seeing some decent reviews on RM for Unwind Spa but I need a little more then a 40 $ special.

Please and thank you.Unwind has a full menu.

IdiotBoy
09-23-14, 14:22
Unwind has a full menu.Depends who you get. Only one I'm aware of there with all options open is Lisa & she's fugly.

The other girls I saw there were all hand only.

FrankyCando
09-23-14, 19:18
Stopped by here for the first time last week Korean MILF there. Gave a decent massage rubber gloves on the end though will not repeat even though she made for a good conversation.I use to frequent there on a weekly basis. I never seen rubber gloves there.

Use to is right, now I frequent another place that is 5 minutes away its cleaner and much more pleasantries and way better massage. Message me for details.

FrankyCando
09-23-14, 19:22
Was coming back home to Chicago from Woodstock, so I stopped in at Golden in south Elgin for first time.

Tina opened the door, older but pleasant great rack. Great wash and so so on massage offered FS.

Took the BJ. Great one. 18 for whole thing.

Will I return? . only if I am up in that area.

AlexChicago77
09-23-14, 22:46
Depends who you get. Only one I'm aware of there with all options open is Lisa & she's fugly.

The other girls I saw there were all hand only.Unwind used to be a great place, last year the quality was great, this year it has dropped off. Does anybody know what happened to Monica at unwind? She fell off the radar and I can't get anybody to tell me.

SouthsideIrish
09-24-14, 10:21
There are a few places in the area of Unwind. Have I just been getting spoiled from Pine and Crystal?

Nugs15
09-24-14, 11:49
Any good independent girls you guys could recommend? Went in for a legit 1 hr massage last week needing just a bit more. Please pm me.

Boone50
09-24-14, 16:00
Stopped by one of my old favorites in OakPark. They had a new lady working she was older and not too hot. I asked for Lucy and she said 'Lucy no here I take care of you'.

It was late so decided to give her a try. She insisted on the TS first and it was outstanding. I was at attention from the TS, so when we got to the room she tells me to lay on my back and she goes right to the HE. She cleaned me up, rolled me over and said 'now I massage and you relax' and I fell asleep. Went well over the 30 min.

She was a 4 but the service was a 10 for an AMP.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-chinese-massage-oak-park-il-28/20557200

Angai
09-24-14, 22:32
I use to frequent there on a weekly basis. I never seen rubber gloves there.

Use to is right, now I frequent another place that is 5 minutes away its cleaner and much more pleasantries and way better massage. Message me for details.I didn't mean actual rubber gloves, just a mechanical death grip that mean it seem like it.

Angai
09-24-14, 22:38
Anyone try Nene? I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail. I have had only one thai massage and it was quite nice so was the MT albeit a little thick but pleasant enough to look over that. The massage itself is different from the standard Swedish also, so they always raise my eyebrow now .

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-nene-is-back-beautiful-thai-princess-ready-to-relax-you-with-asian-delights-23/22101700

BabyBoy2013
09-25-14, 00:13
Anyone try Nene? I tried calling and it went straight to voicemail. I have had only one thai massage and it was quite nice so was the MT albeit a little thick but pleasant enough to look over that. The massage itself is different from the standard Swedish also, so they always raise my eyebrow now .

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pretty-nene-is-back-beautiful-thai-princess-ready-to-relax-you-with-asian-delights-23/22101700I tried Nene she is attractive but I didn't think her massage was good, someone else on here said it was good but it wasn't to my liking I've had better massages. Her attitude was very pleasant and might go back just because of that. If her rate was lower it might be ok. A handshake is all that is offered nothing more.

Magooski
09-25-14, 06:46
Unwind used to be a great place, last year the quality was great, this year it has dropped off. Does anybody know what happened to Monica at unwind? She fell off the radar and I can't get anybody to tell me.I read the post and went to Unwind anyway. I had Mary who had a nice personality, uninspired massage and HE finish. It had been 2 or 3 years since my last visit. Doubt Ill repeat. But it was on my way.

ApplePiePussy
09-25-14, 14:19
I tried Nene she is attractive but I didn't think her massage was good, someone else on here said it was good but it wasn't to my liking I've had better massages. Her attitude was very pleasant and might go back just because of that. If her rate was lower it might be ok. A handshake is all that is offered nothing more.How much we talking about here?

FSexperience
09-25-14, 16:03
Went there yesterday. Has the service been decreasing for anyone that goes here? The last few times they have rushed with only like 50 minutes in and out. They do have a full menu though so will probably still repeat and it is very close to me.

BabyBoy2013
09-25-14, 16:22
How much we talking about here?120 hh 160 hr.

Bbbuddy
09-26-14, 12:26
120 hh 160 hr.Those are FS rates and she didn't even give a good massage, wow that is unfortunate, I was going to say that sucks but I guess not.

Langley08
09-26-14, 18:38
Pine a few months a go same good experience on a walk in which I never do. But rush rush rush, doorbell going and I ran into two other hobbyist.

BabyBoy2013
09-26-14, 21:51
Those are FS rates and she didn't even give a good massage, wow that is unfortunate, I was going to say that sucks but I guess not.Yea the massage was lame it's too bad because she does have a nice body and friendly attitude. . if she was FS I would definitely give it a shot. Wondering has anyone tried Zen Spa over by Clybourn and Fullerton I stopped by and got a pretty good massage, girls were descent looking but didn't get any signs for extras. If any has any info let me thanks.

Angai
09-27-14, 00:16
Those are FS rates and she didn't even give a good massage, wow that is unfortunate, I was going to say that sucks but I guess not.LMFAO at sucks comment. Thanks for the heads up babyboy I will repeat with the Thai girl I tried last week and hold her to her promises this week since time I got there late.

Starks
09-28-14, 01:33
My last 3 spa trips have been to Elegant, with the first one being on Labor Day. The Labor Day trip was my first time ever going there. Got a great massage with a lot of teasing from Claire, hot, but she made me finish myself then came in in the ninth for the save. What I found extremely strange about that trip was that there was another therapist there with her that day, and she kept peeking her head around the corner in the TS room, then she finally came in the TS room when I was getting dried off and acted like she was looking around for something, and took a good long hard look at my junk then look back up in my eyes, smiled and walked off. Then on my way out when I was sitting on one of the chairs in the lobby putting on my shoes, she ran over and sat next to me and just sat there smiling at me. So I ask her how she was doing and her name and she just started giggling like an idiot. Weird.

My second trip was 2 weeks ago. I can't remember the name of the therapist, but I went on a Saturday and she was a skinny lady in her late 40's, decent looking. That day the TS was broken, so it was just a massage. The massage was great, but no teasing and she kept enough distance to prevent any touching, so I thought it was going to be just a massage. But then on the flip she opened a very short window to let me let her know what I wanted. She then proceeded to massage my chest and legs, then transitioned right into the finish, then went back to massaging my legs. I feel asleep. Oh and it sounded like somebody was releasing 3 minutes rage while I was there, I could be wrong.

My third trip was Friday. This time I walk in and a skinny lady in her early 40's greats me, not to bad looking and wearing a skirt that she needed to shave to get into, and I'm not talking about her legs. So I pay for the hour and she leads me into the room. So I'm standing there doing the naked man, expecting her to come in. Well instead Claire from my first visit comes walking in. So when she comes in she ask me If I had ever been there before, I said yes and asked her if her name was Claire, she said yes then she said she remembered me and she actually remembered my name. So then we proceeded to have a great session, for more details PM me. So after the session I walk out of the room and that chick that was trying to get a look at my package during my first session was standing right there by the door when I opened it, and she was just staring at me, and this time she was with a taller chubby chick. They were both just staring at me, when I said Hi to them, the little one started giggling again and the chubby one gave me this look and licked her lips.

This place seems to be shaping up to what is going to be an interesting experience. Does anybody know how many courses are on the menu here? PM me please.

JohnLod
09-28-14, 15:39
Hey guys, I am new in chicago. Any suggested places I can go for HE services?

TonyDe
09-28-14, 19:22
Hey guys, I am new in chicago. Any suggested places I can go for HE services?Try the 5th floor of city hall. Some of the best jerk off service in history.

Cubsfan12
09-28-14, 19:54
Try the 5th floor of city hall. Some of the best jerk off service in history.Now that's some funny ass shit right there!

GotMilf
09-28-14, 23:43
Now that's some funny ass shit right there!+1. LOL! I hear Mayor 9. 5 gives great HEs!

SamPerkins420
09-30-14, 15:10
Has anyone tried them? I saw them on BackPage today and called, was told they're in a private apt at Foster & Kedzie. I spoke with a woman who told me that, then put me on hold and had a different woman pick back up. They said $30 for 30 min, $40 for $45 & $55 for an hour, TS included, "plus tip. ".

I want to give them a try but am concerned about the private apartment, I'm much more comfortable with a regular studio. I feel like it would be alot easier to set up some type of robbery in an apt than in a ground floor studio. Has anyone tried them yet? Feel free to answer on here or via PM, thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/warm-and-ready/20109560

Boone50
09-30-14, 19:20
I stopped at the place behind CVS today. When I walked in an older lady showed me to a room and I waited while she yelled down the hall for one of the girls. I drew Candy, early 20's with a little dress. She was a 7 with bad English.

Went to the TS room and she washed every peak and crack of my body. I almost shot my load during the TS because she gave me a HJ while she was washing me. Massage was almost a B2 B, she was fully clothed but was on the table rubbing her body across mine while massaging. I took a peak in the mirror and notice she did not have on any panties so I got excited and decided it was time to flip. I was shocked to find out everything was on the menu. We negotiated a price and when we were done her English got better real quick and we talked as she continued the massage. Went well over the hour.

I will post in MT Prospect forum also.

DonTheMon
09-30-14, 20:26
Tried the sun spa in morris again. Fantanstic TS given by cocoa. Extremely erotic with full emphasis on the important parts. She took her clothes off and went BBBJ during the table shower went to the sauna sporting a long hard stick. Sat in suan for 10 minutes, then cocoa took me to room. Given nice massage. On the flip she was naked and we stopped the massage and immediately began 69. Then cocoa hopped on and went CG for a couple minutes. We rolled over and went mish. After about 10 minutes of missh she took the cover off my hard one and began BBBJ again. I could not hold any longer. Went BBBJCIM total swallow. She loved it and said she wanted more. I was spent so I said I would come back. She said we would do it for half price next week as business has been slow. Total cost was 140. Can't wait to see cocoa again next week. And the price is right.

Langley08
10-01-14, 09:51
Went to place on Midwest Rd went awhile back so couldn't remember experience, so I tried it again recently, no good bad massage, no touching she say that more money, I know I get standard ending here but asking for a little teasing like pulling teeth. On the flip I get the standard with the reminder of needing a tip, bad finish had to instruct her a lot. All done bad overall experience and she want 4 felt like give nothing for the first time in a long time after some BS gave her the change little under 4, knowing I definitely be on here for review.

Truthfu11
10-01-14, 21:00
Has anyone tried them? I saw them on BackPage today and called, was told they're in a private apt at Foster & Kedzie. I spoke with a woman who told me that, then put me on hold and had a different woman pick back up. They said $30 for 30 min, $40 for $45 & $55 for an hour, TS included, "plus tip. ".

I want to give them a try but am concerned about the private apartment, I'm much more comfortable with a regular studio. I feel like it would be alot easier to set up some type of robbery in an apt than in a ground floor studio. Has anyone tried them yet? Feel free to answer on here or via PM, thanks.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/warm-and-ready/20109560Any chance the Polish girl is Kendra from the place behind the child care business?

Elpatron
10-02-14, 11:48
They're safe was there like 3 weeks ago I draw Gaby all menu is on table for. 120 plus the entry fee they used to be on 5400 w diversey, and most recently by Elston / Pulaski

Any chance the Polish girl is Kendra from the place behind the child care business?.

Tank Rodwell
10-02-14, 13:35
I haven't posted in a very long time but I should pay dues so here goes.

Chicago ave corridor is where I've been doing what I do for the last year or so. From the place across form the carwash just east of california to the place by the PNC bank east.

Of ashland. Varying experiences at each one. The one closer to campbell has always been great until recently they always ask for the $ before the deed. This kills my vibe every.

Time and lately I just get up and go when it happens. The most attractive therapists are over by the PNC and they have the most complete menu, but the last time I was in it was massage tease massage tease massage tease, flip, "you pay good tip?" "yes" "pay now?" "nope" and I'm out.

I had the same experience at a place on western around augusta.

Sounds like grand might have a new spot that could be of promise, and I've seen a spot by the seven eleven on milwaukee and fullerton that shows all the signs but haven't.

Been through.

Anyone have any ideas about attractive AMP therapists that don't kill the mood by asking for $$ upfront on the north side?

On a more positive note, Logan has that management office that always seems to deliver. And I have had some fun experiences at latin apartments.

And theres a Polish BBBJCOF artist in humboldt that is solid and affordable.

Anyway, seems like I don't have anything new or interesting to add here, but why not share?

Careful out there. Its a bunch of savages.

Tank "JC" Rodwell.

FSexperience
10-02-14, 17:46
Listed as AAA but known as 7-H off of Ashland. Standard AM service but no FS. Thin Asian, a little cute, but would probable rate a 5. The massage was very light but she used the entire hour, which I liked. The whole experience was about 1:25 minutes with TS.

Miamiat
10-03-14, 01:06
Listed as AAA but known as 7-H off of Ashland. Standard AM service but no FS. Thin Asian, a little cute, but would probable rate a 5. The massage was very light but she used the entire hour, which I liked. The whole experience was about 1:25 minutes with TS.I know I am slow, but I'm not getting the 7-H reference.

Mojitousa
10-03-14, 13:47
My last 3 spa trips have been to Elegant, with the first one being on Labor Day. The Labor Day trip was my first time ever going there. Got a great massage with a lot of teasing from Claire, hot, but she made me finish myself then came in in the ninth for the save. What I found extremely strange about that trip was that there was another therapist there with her that day, and she kept peeking her head around the corner in the TS room, then she finally came in the TS room when I was getting dried off and acted like she was looking around for something, and took a good long hard look at my junk then look back up in my eyes, smiled and walked off. Then on my way out when I was sitting on one of the chairs in the lobby putting on my shoes, she ran over and sat next to me and just sat there smiling at me. So I ask her how she was doing and her name and she just started giggling like an idiot. Weird.

My second trip was 2 weeks ago. I can't remember the name of the therapist, but I went on a Saturday and she was a skinny lady in her late 40's, decent looking. That day the TS was broken, so it was just a massage. The massage was great, but no teasing and she kept enough distance to prevent any touching, so I thought it was going to be just a massage. But then on the flip she opened a very short window to let me let her know what I wanted. She then proceeded to massage my chest and legs, then transitioned right into the finish, then went back to massaging my legs. I feel asleep. Oh and it sounded like somebody was releasing 3 minutes rage while I was there, I could be wrong.

My third trip was Friday. This time I walk in and a skinny lady in her early 40's greats me, not to bad looking and wearing a skirt that she needed to shave to get into, and I'm not talking about her legs. So I pay for the hour and she leads me into the room. So I'm standing there doing the naked man, expecting her to come in. Well instead Claire from my first visit comes walking in. So when she comes in she ask me If I had ever been there before, I said yes and asked her if her name was Claire, she said yes then she said she remembered me and she actually remembered my name. So then we proceeded to have a great session, for more details PM me. So after the session I walk out of the room and that chick that was trying to get a look at my package during my first session was standing right there by the door when I opened it, and she was just staring at me, and this time she was with a taller chubby chick. They were both just staring at me, when I said Hi to them, the little one started giggling again and the chubby one gave me this look and licked her lips.

This place seems to be shaping up to what is going to be an interesting experience. Does anybody know how many courses are on the menu here? PM me please.Ok, this is a strange one. I went to Elegant yesterday afternoon and drew Claire who gave a very thorough TS. Just as she was starting the massage the bell rang and she ran out and heard yelling. Well, the cops showed up and needless to say it was a scary situation for all involved. She was smart to throw a towel on me as she left and an officer entered the room and ordered me to dress. So I come out and a fellow monger is also there looking rather sheepishly. They did a license check for each gal and one wound up getting arrested. Cops asked us for I'd and when all clear told us to leave. The other gals' licenses seemed to be in order, so not sure if they were shut down. Let's be careful out there!

Tripps
10-03-14, 18:04
Listed as AAA but known as 7-H off of Ashland. Standard AM service but no FS. Thin Asian, a little cute, but would probable rate a 5. The massage was very light but she used the entire hour, which I liked. The whole experience was about 1:25 minutes with TS.That's nice actually. Most places count the time in the ts towards the hour. Don't like ts aa much as I do the massage so I skip it.

GotMilf
10-03-14, 22:43
Ok, this is a strange one. I went to Elegant yesterday afternoon and drew Claire who gave a very thorough TS. Just as she was starting the massage the bell rang and she ran out and heard yelling. Well, the cops showed up and needless to say it was a scary situation for all involved. She was smart to throw a towel on me as she left and an officer entered the room and ordered me to dress. So I come out and a fellow monger is also there looking rather sheepishly. They did a license check for each gal and one wound up getting arrested. Cops asked us for I'd and when all clear told us to leave. The other gals' licenses seemed to be in order, so not sure if they were shut down. Let's be careful out there!Gee. Think Uncle LEO reads the forums?

Enderwiggen
10-04-14, 13:55
Sorry I haven't been around fellas. Lazy health etc.

I found a couple of new solid spots on CL right off the blue line. The newest one of which was practically right to business. Pricey but if you are a smart monger you know how to negotiate. Please stop over paying these broads.

I saw May at T-pro last year. And she was my FAVORITE back in the relax steam days but even she went way up, I laughed of course and got her down to normal donations.

Jvaldez
10-04-14, 23:32
Went to Sunny in Oak Park. Took the 30 min session. Massage was great! MT was Kiana (I beleive).

If you just looking for a great massage this is the place. No HE. YMMV.

Dwd1982
10-05-14, 08:49
Latin place on western and division. Any intel? Cheers.

Boone50
10-05-14, 09:45
Went to Sunny in Oak Park. Took the 30 min session. Massage was great! MT was Kiana (I beleive).

If you just looking for a great massage this is the place. No HE. YMMV.100% legit place.

Best you can get is self service while she teases.

FngrBngr
10-06-14, 15:48
Ok, this is a strange one. I went to Elegant yesterday afternoon and drew Claire who gave a very thorough TS. Just as she was starting the massage the bell rang and she ran out and heard yelling. Well, the cops showed up and needless to say it was a scary situation for all involved. She was smart to throw a towel on me as she left and an officer entered the room and ordered me to dress. So I come out and a fellow monger is also there looking rather sheepishly. They did a license check for each gal and one wound up getting arrested. Cops asked us for I'd and when all clear told us to leave. The other gals' licenses seemed to be in order, so not sure if they were shut down. Let's be careful out there!Good info. Thank you. Went somewhere else today because of your report.

FB.

Happy Hound
10-06-14, 17:47
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/skilled-beauties-near-financial-district-22/23556818

Any body have any info on this. Used to be on Randolph. I went once, it was a big disappointment. PM me for details.

BigRick567
10-06-14, 19:13
First time on this board. Great find. Thanks for providing all of the great info. Very useful. I haven't been to an AMP in a few years. I used to go to Harvest on Diversey in Lincoln Park until it was closed. I had a perfect hitting streak going my whole life until today. Went to Dx2 on Archer on my way home from work. I drew Amy for my massage. She gets an 8/10 for TS and massage. Thats all there was and I struck out for the first time. Now I am 53 so I have frequented a number of AMP's and know all of the keys to success. I even put her hand on my boys and nothing was happening here.

Elpatron
10-07-14, 15:13
They're all run buy the same owner, very poor no technic, no talent at all

Latin place on western and division. Any intel? Cheers..

Boone50
10-07-14, 16:00
Listed as AAA but known as 7-H off of Ashland. Standard AM service but no FS. Thin Asian, a little cute, but would probable rate a 5. The massage was very light but she used the entire hour, which I liked. The whole experience was about 1:25 minutes with TS.I had a lunch date across the street from this place so I decided to try it after seeing this review. They are busy, I watched people come and go as I ate lunch. I tried to make an appointment but was told to come when ready. Once my friend left I walked over and had to wait in the front with another customer. That was uncomfortable but once I got in the back everything was the same as the previous review described.

IAmJacks
10-08-14, 02:36
Iamjacks call for help. I will be driving thru town soon and was looking for some help. I have posted on apt. Board but AMPs are always a fav. Looking for info on FS AMPs and Chicago standard tips and doors. Pm please if poss. Also I have not been anywhere near a SW in months so I plan to run the strolls as well. Any asw in town? Check my history in FL and MT. In MT. Mine are for the most part the only post or at least only post in yrs on some on the boards.

ElGoloso
10-08-14, 20:01
Any Intel, planning on going tomorrow.

PussyPoker
10-09-14, 23:18
Any Intel, planning on going tomorrow.All info on the net say's they are legit.

Ron M
10-09-14, 23:23
Just had a Legit Massage. Hot Stones, Hot Towels, and she even walked on my Back. Awesome Massage. Back Pain for the most part was gone. I didn't ask for or was offered any Extras. She was dressed the whole hour I was there. Very Cute and Engaging. Will definitely go back there.

Viriato
10-10-14, 10:06
Any Intel, planning on going tomorrow.Never been there, yet, but they sound legit. If you like Latinas, I'd definitely recommend Zeus though.

DarkKing1
10-11-14, 00:53
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/skilled-beauties-near-financial-district-22/23556818

Any body have any info on this. Used to be on Randolph. I went once, it was a big disappointment. PM me for details.Went once would not repeat for anything other then a legit topless massage. Or maybe it was just me.

Bebop60
10-11-14, 12:24
Stopped in Comfort last night on Archer, thought it would be good with beautiful slender young masseuse. I didn't get her name because I don't plan to return. After a decent massage for almost the full hour, she pointed to my dick and said you want? Without talk of money, she started fast oily HJ. After 2-3 minutes she began complaining, "you finish" and "no time". Even got to play under her dress, but the nagging was such a turn off she stopped after 4 minutes and began cleaning up. . 6 entry, . 1 extra for good table shower, no tip because of the complaining and no finish. WTF.