PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

CottonPanty
10-20-12, 22:18
If anyone does know where cici went from Therapy. Let me know. Very nice!She moved to NY

NoSmoking
10-20-12, 22:20
She moved to NYBUMMER. She was AWESOME. CP, she working in an AMP there?

NigelEr
10-21-12, 13:54
BUMMER. She was AWESOME. CP, she working in an AMP there?She noted once that she had worked at spot in NYC at 2nd and 49th in lexington. So, that may be worth a try if you visit big apple.

Davidonecall
10-21-12, 21:47
I tried out Midway Spa and got Je*ca. She is a cute little spinner. Good massage but no happy ending. I did coax her into letting me do myself while she watched.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/amazing-massage-at-harlem-and-archer/13438779

207651I also visit and got a happy ending with lots of touching. I was happy.

Gopher88
10-21-12, 23:45
Cici was at Therapy spa near petersen / kedzie.

Also anyone know sue at devon spa on devon? Or other good MP in this area. Any favs at B D massage?I don't think were talking about the same Cici that was at Elegant. And lives by Midway.

ChezBone
10-22-12, 06:54
Did anyone else notice the ad for a new MP on archer? http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-massage-elite-and-most-fantastic-massage-in-chicago-3872-s-archer/13199706

Will tried to check it out in the next week. In the mean time, if you take one team, please post your findings.

Dgordon630
10-22-12, 09:57
Always enjoyed Therapy. Any idea where Sunny or Julie may or have ended up? I know Sunny ran the show and was a bit older, but she always treated me nice. Julie was alright, and in a different environment might be more fun. Any info would be appreciated.

Jovi69
10-22-12, 11:39
I dreamt I visited the Latinas masseuses on Archer and California over the weekend. I did not get the girl on BP with the pink panties but she was beautiful with great hands. Great massage, topless and he ending. Bottoms stay on and no full service.

Overall very good and I will repeat.

NoSmoking
10-22-12, 12:51
Did anyone else notice the ad for a new MP on archer?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-massage-elite-and-most-fantastic-massage-in-chicago-3872-s-archer/13199706

Will tried to check it out in the next week. In the mean time, if you take one team, please post your findings.Mention of waxing should be a clue that it's likely a legit place.

Moputter
10-22-12, 13:01
Was in town last week and looking for some fun. Found Sophie on BP, decent looking pics and offered sensual massage. Went to her place by Oakton and Elmhurst, nice house, she looked good as she opened the door. Headed downstairs to a table in the middle of the room. Undressed in front of her so I was guessing nice ending. Decent touch massage, don't think she is trained at all. Very light touch, feels good enough but I like some pressure. Did the whole body and then had me flip. No touching her and when she rubbed my chest a little and my scalp, said all done. I said how about a little more, and she said no, massage is over. Damage was. 85. Dumb mistake. Only good part was having my body rubbed by a nice looking woman, but she kept answering the phone and that was annoying. I RTFF and saw nothing on her so decided to toftt. Waste of time and money.

Moputt

Sandy27
10-23-12, 02:07
Mention of waxing should be a clue that it's likely a legit place.Tried it over the weekend, typical AMP $.65 for the Hour. Nice Chinese Gals (one bit older and one younger) and younger provided decent massage with a tease nothin more. May lead to more if you become a regular. Is it worth it? No, they are other confirmed options north of the road.

Dark Traveler
10-23-12, 14:29
Guys, in town for another 24 hours, need a sure thing. Prefer an AMP. Haven't been here in maybe a year. Happy to trade info in my other regular areas. I'm prefering something on miracle mile where I am staying. I remember their used to be a place on north michigan last year. 8th floor, acupuncture place. Great service. I don't know why I don't write these things down. Happy to take a 30 minute drive too if there are good recommendations, I have my car with me.

Help an old senior member out. Thanks in advance and safe hunting! PM me please, I will share any nuggets I find while in town back as well.

Silvio
10-23-12, 14:55
All your horn dogs looking for the CiCi from Elegant and most recent Belmont Spa. I've located her. PM ONLY. If you bring something to the table the info is yours.

BenBeck
10-23-12, 18:48
All your horn dogs looking for the CiCi from Elegant and most recent Belmont Spa. I've located her. PM ONLY. If you bring something to the table the info is yours.Pray tell, is this the same CiCi from the now-defunct Seven *? RIP

Tyson Phenix
10-23-12, 20:53
Gentleman,

I would appreciate any assistance you could give me. I will be coming to your fine city very soon, and am looking for a good MP to visit. The last time I was in town, I managed to swing by a place on Archer that rhymed with Windy. Even though it was a good time, I was looking for more than just a handy finish. I am looking for a place where service is a little more full. I will be in the same area, and could stray a half an hour so further. Please don't flame me for not taking time to RTFF, which I would if I had time. Thanks in advanced for your assistance.

Fellow Monger from Ohio

Skonsk
10-24-12, 11:19
Guys, in town for another 24 hours, need a sure thing. Prefer an AMP. Haven't been here in maybe a year. Happy to trade info in my other regular areas. I'm prefering something on miracle mile where I am staying. I remember their used to be a place on north michigan last year. 8th floor, acupuncture place. Great service. I don't know why I don't write these things down. Happy to take a 30 minute drive too if there are good recommendations, I have my car with me.

Help an old senior member out. Thanks in advance and safe hunting! PM me please, I will share any nuggets I find while in town back as well.The place (s) there were two. 8 and michigan have both closed.

There is a place run by mercy I think its 500 or 800 and michigan. They advertise under body rubs. Haven't been there in a long time YMMV

Bill R
10-24-12, 13:39
Was in town last week and looking for some fun. Found Sophie on BP, decent looking pics and offered sensual massage. Went to her place by Oakton and Elmhurst, nice house, she looked good as she opened the door. Headed downstairs to a table in the middle of the room. Undressed in front of her so I was guessing nice ending. Decent touch massage, don't think she is trained at all. Very light touch, feels good enough but I like some pressure. Did the whole body and then had me flip. No touching her and when she rubbed my chest a little and my scalp, said all done. I said how about a little more, and she said no, massage is over. Damage was. 85. Dumb mistake. Only good part was having my body rubbed by a nice looking woman, but she kept answering the phone and that was annoying. I RTFF and saw nothing on her so decided to toftt. Waste of time and money.

MoputtThanks for TOFTT. I had been eyeing her adds for sometime but somehow I got the vibe that nothing more was available.

Silvio
10-25-12, 09:29
Yes it is!

Pray tell, is this the same CiCi from the now-defunct Seven *? RIP

BenBeck
10-25-12, 14:08
Yes it is!Well RAISE THE FLAG. That's GREAT news. I'll PM.

Now, if anybody could help reconnect me with my long-lost Angela from the same spot.

Jrryrigged
10-25-12, 14:55

Also anyone know sue at devon spa on devon? Or other good MP in this area. Any favs at B D massage?

Also anyone know sue at devon spa on devon? Or other good MP in this area. Any favs at B D massage?Sue is more 'fun' and a bit younger than Jade, but Jade gives the better massage [therapeutically speaking].

Sue likes being touched, but has very sensitive nipples. Both will help you leave happy.

BD massage is pretty suspicious of strangers, I went once and was thoroughly unimpressed, but YMMV

Missing CiCi too

Gopher88
10-25-12, 16:50
I just heard Midway and Archer got shut down. Does anyone no for sure?

Hellatrouble123
10-25-12, 17:25
I just heard Midway and Archer got shut down. Does anyone no for sure?Midway at 7355 archer closed. Dropped by this afternoon no answer on door or phone.

Gopher88
10-26-12, 05:27
Well RAISE THE FLAG. That's GREAT news. I'll PM.

Now, if anybody could help reconnect me with my long-lost Angela from the same spot.Angela from Alice's on Wentworth and China Squ. Mall? I talked to her last week. PM me for more info.

Gopher88
10-26-12, 09:55
She looks pretty nice. Maybe drive up there today. Any Info?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-a-relaxing-massage/13386683

Northside Jim
10-26-12, 12:20

Also anyone know sue at devon spa on devon? Or other good MP in this area. Any favs at B D massage?I haven't been to BD in a while but always had luck there. Sabrina was my fav. Now that I think about it, maybe it's time for a visit.

Asianplvr
10-26-12, 12:58

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-a-relaxing-massage/13386683She looks totally hot! Pm me if you decide to see her.

NigelEr
10-26-12, 13:09
I haven't been to BD in a while but always had luck there. Sabrina was my fav. Now that I think about it, maybe it's time for a visit.OTher favs on northside? Appears that Sabrina is only available on weekends recently. Have you tried Devon? Not as nice as Therapy, but seems like friendly service.

Good massage and all else seems to depend on timing.

Himes
10-26-12, 13:21

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-a-relaxing-massage/13386683But it won't be from the woman in the picture. That's mode / reality show star Leyicet Peralta.

Gopher88
10-26-12, 23:22
But it won't be from the woman in the picture. That's mode / reality show star Leyicet Peralta.Save me a trip. Thanks again.

Gopher88
10-26-12, 23:24
I haven't been to BD in a while but always had luck there. Sabrina was my fav. Now that I think about it, maybe it's time for a visit.Jim where have you been? I though you may have retired.

Magooski
10-26-12, 23:26
Anyone have any info on Leslie at the above intersection? She has worked most of the LMP's and is indie. I should have a report next week, but any other feedback is appreciated.

ElginMonk
10-27-12, 06:34
Anyone have any info on Leslie at the above intersection? She has worked most of the LMP's and is indie. I should have a report next week, but any other feedback is appreciated.She is better looking in person, she is pierced in all the right places. She has a full service menu and a clean place at decent prices.

Gopher88
10-27-12, 06:41
Anyone have any info on Leslie at the above intersection? She has worked most of the LMP's and is indie. I should have a report next week, but any other feedback is appreciated.

I just found out my mail inbox is Full Sorry about that. I took care of it. So Mrg and Gooski, I'll be watching my inbox

Magooski
10-27-12, 09:26
Found what I was looking for. I could not do a good search on the phone.

Roscoe23
10-27-12, 13:18
Midway at 7355 archer closed. Dropped by this afternoon no answer on door or phone.Little birdie told me they were fixing inside not shut down.

Trippylad
10-27-12, 19:29
She is better looking in person, she is pierced in all the right places. She has a full service menu and a clean place at decent prices.I saw her picture and I almost vomitted.

New place on Archer is good. I went in there expecting a normal massage. The place is very clean. The table shower was very thorough and the massage was good, not great but I left with a good smile.

JoeBlow00
10-29-12, 00:32
Awesome, here goes my first post.

Went to halsted spa over by chinatown a few weeks ago. Was my first time ever going to a MP. Paid the door fee and was brought into the room by Lily, a decent looking 28 yr old latina. Massage was great, nice pressure and everything, played with the boys a bit, and got a phenomenal HJ for. 50. Also opted for the ts, which was nice.

Went back today, and lily was nowhere to be found. Got a half hour from some frumpy asian woman who I think runs the place. Massage sucked. No extras, so I don't think I'll be making a return trip there, ever.

Can you guys PM me some recommendations? I'm new to the game, and want to hit up some place with better quality.

Thanks! Lookin forward to gettin to be more active on this board!

JoeBlow00
10-29-12, 01:21
First time poster here.

Went to my first AMP a few weeks ago. Halsted spa over by chinatown. Was greeted by a cute latina named Lily. Door fee was 60. Went into the room and got a great massage. Good pressure and everything. She started playing with the boys on the flip, and asked if I wanted "more relaxing." yes. Yes I would, very much so. Got a great HJ for. 50. She wouldn't do anything more than that though. I was hoping to at least get her topless too, but no dice.

I went back there today to try and get a repeat performance. Instead, I got some frumpy asian woman who I think ran the joint. Awful massage with no extras. Don't think I'll be making another trip back there.

Can someone PM some better suggestions for next time? I'm new to the game, and I want to get some better quality performances.

Thanks guys! Lookin forward to contributing more to the board!

BenBeck
10-29-12, 12:45
First time poster here.

Went to my first AMP a few weeks ago. Halsted spa over by chinatown. Was greeted by a cute latina named Lily. Door fee was 60. Went into the room and got a great massage. Good pressure and everything. She started playing with the boys on the flip, and asked if I wanted "more relaxing." yes. Yes I would, very much so. Got a great HJ for. 50. She wouldn't do anything more than that though. I was hoping to at least get her topless too, but no dice.

I went back there today to try and get a repeat performance. Instead, I got some frumpy asian woman who I think ran the joint. Awful massage with no extras. Don't think I'll be making another trip back there.

Can someone PM some better suggestions for next time? I'm new to the game, and I want to get some better quality performances.

Thanks guys! Lookin forward to contributing more to the board!Welcome first-timer. Unfortunately consistency isn't always what you get at an AMP your first couple visits if it's luck of the draw. If you find an MT you like, she'd most likely be happy to give you her 'name' and number so you can call ahead to see her again. That seems to be the best way to know what you're in for on repeat visits.

If you read through this forum you'll be able to find some good guidance. PMs are not common when you're not a senior, which comes by contributing, so you're on the right track.

Best of luck.

Magooski
10-30-12, 22:13
Found what I was looking for. I could not do a good search on the phone.Well worth the time it took to get ahold of her. Previous postings are accurate and much cuter in person! Left very relaxed!

Magooski
10-30-12, 22:18
Made appointment, show up on time and get the We busy now! Come back in 1 hour, so I did. Same story. See previous post on how my day ended'

Gopher88
10-31-12, 12:05
Made appointment, show up on time and get the We busy now! Come back in 1 hour, so I did. Same story. See previous post on how my day ended'

I parked down the street, Called there asked for Eva she said I'm Eva. Ask me when I could be there? Told her I'm parked down the street. Rang the bell not 5 min's later. Guy came to the door said she was busy. Maybe she didn't understand me. Don't know for sure.

Hellatrouble123
10-31-12, 13:58
Little birdie told me they were fixing inside not shut down.Thanks. Thats good news. Will try to drop by there by tomorrow hopefully they are open.

Magooski
10-31-12, 16:10
I parked down the street, Called there asked for Eva she said I'm Eva. Ask me when I could be there? Told her I'm parked down the street. Rang the bell not 5 min's later. Guy came to the door said she was busy. Maybe she didn't understand me. Don't know for sure.They won't get much repeat business of they can't understand what an appointment is'

Asianplvr
10-31-12, 21:34
They won't get much repeat business of they can't understand what an appointment is'I've been to Bangkok and "just down the street" Could mean 1/2 hour away. Not saying she's Thai, but may have similar background experience.

Gopher88
11-01-12, 08:46
Little birdie told me they were fixing inside not shut down.That's a good sign for sure.

Gopher88
11-01-12, 08:56
I've been to Bangkok and "just down the street" Could mean 1/2 hour away. Not saying she's Thai, but may have similar background experience.

Bangkok "Just down the street" Down the street from where? 1/2 hour away? From where?
I can't find anything Bangkok in Chicago. I'm lost. Eva at Yuan Yuan is at 819 South Western

PussyPoker
11-01-12, 11:53
Bangkok "Just down the street" Down the street from where? 1/2 hour away? From where?

I can't find anything Bangkok in Chicago. I'm lost. Eva at Yuan Yuan is at 819 South WesternI think what he is saying is that if Eva is Thai that they have no since of time. You said you told her you were parking down the street. Meaning you could be there in 5 min. Or 30 min.

Just like telling someone in Chicago that you will be there in 45 min but show up in 25 min vs telling someone from Mississippi that you will be there in 5 min and show up 45 min later.

DWill
11-01-12, 14:23
I know I don't post much but I've been a member now for about a year. I often visit the site for Intel and the senior guys can get on me later about taking but not giving. I will start to give more because looking like a rookie over a year later isn't doing me any good.

With that said I was interested in if anyone has been to an AMP in south side 63 and K. I see it on other sites but no luck on many reviews. Anyone been there?

Thanks,

D-Will

WhoItBe
11-01-12, 14:35
Went to Archer Spa today, had a ugly ass MT, didn't get her name. But I didn't care, needed a quick release. $65 for the hour with a TS. On the TS there was lots of attention to the boys. Good massage, on the flip got nothing, jack shit. I was beyond pissed and she had the fuckin nerv to ask for a tip.

Pura Vida
11-01-12, 16:38
Based on the positive reviews I set up an appointment. I arrived to a fifty something fat latina. .5 for the hour. Massage was nonexistant, slathered with lotion and oil and ended smelling like a french working girl. I showered after and still stunk! Received a HS for. 2. Overall I wish I would have left and saved my hard earned. As always YMMV. Will not repeat.

Northside Jim
11-02-12, 00:28
Jim where have you been? I though you may have retired.I'm still out there mongering! Funds have been tight but I can still splurge once in a while. Been spending time on the other board. Trying some different things. I was chastised a while back for giving out too much info so I've been playing things closer to the chest. Shoot me a pm & I can relay some adventures.

Gopher88
11-02-12, 10:20
Went to Archer Spa today, had a ugly ass MT, didn't get her name. But I didn't care, needed a quick release. $65 for the hour with a TS. On the TS there was lots of attention to the boys. Good massage, on the flip got nothing, jack shit. I was beyond pissed and she had the fuckin nerv to ask for a tip.I take it they must have reopened? They were closed for a wile.

Humpfree
11-02-12, 10:27
I take it they must have reopened? They were closed for a wile.There close to home.

VernaGuillar
11-02-12, 11:30
Based on the positive reviews I set up an appointment. I arrived to a fifty something fat latina. .5 for the hour. Massage was nonexistant, slathered with lotion and oil and ended smelling like a french working girl. I showered after and still stunk! Received a HS for. 2. Overall I wish I would have left and saved my hard earned. As always YMMV. Will not repeat.YMMV for sure as I visited last week and the massage portion was amazing. Spent 50 mins on every part of me. I was thoroughly pleased. Mediocre HE (.1) at the end and I agree even w a shower I smelled like cheap oil / perfume. Yeah she's fat. Yeah she's older. But for price point was worth it. Won't repeat unless desperate.

WhoItBe
11-02-12, 11:46
I take it they must have reopened? They were closed for a wile.This is the one at 3181.

Elpatron
11-02-12, 19:09
I was in this mp about 3 weeks ago I saw a skinney about 5'6" Chinese lady her name is Angelica decent massage started grabbing her leg, no objection started going up no objection play with the kiddy on the flip HJ was available total demage. 60 entrance and. 40 for the HJ, one thing I want to mentioned no money was offer nor was asked for it, she look happy with the. 40 tip, She said there was another therapist name Jessica I'l probably come back.

I parked down the street, Called there asked for Eva she said I'm Eva. Ask me when I could be there? Told her I'm parked down the street. Rang the bell not 5 min's later. Guy came to the door said she was busy. Maybe she didn't understand me. Don't know for sure.

ElginMonk
11-03-12, 08:20
YMMV for sure as I visited last week and the massage portion was amazing. Spent 50 mins on every part of me. I was thoroughly pleased. Mediocre HE (.1) at the end and I agree even w a shower I smelled like cheap oil / perfume. Yeah she's fat. Yeah she's older. But for price point was worth it. Won't repeat unless desperate.I too have seen this lady last week. She offers a "free" half hour massage but it required a 30 dollar tip. The massage was a waste and she was not pleasant on the eyes. On the flip I received a topless happy ending for a 20 dollar donation, she said BJ next time. Will not repeat. If you guys want a full hour massage, with more options on the table with almost the same price search for Ivanna on craigslist.

Permiso
11-03-12, 14:01
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-busty-36d-modelquality-therapist-29/13333672

Has anyone been to the place above?

The girl in the pic looks nice. Wondering what service she provides. Just being straight up, I am more of looking for fun than massage.

ChgoJJ
11-03-12, 22:32
I know I don't post much but I've been a member now for about a year. I often visit the site for Intel and the senior guys can get on me later about taking but not giving. I will start to give more because looking like a rookie over a year later isn't doing me any good.

With that said I was interested in if anyone has been to an AMP in south side 63 and K. I see it on other sites but no luck on many reviews. Anyone been there?

Thanks,

D-WillIt has been over a year since I was there, but standard AMP with older unattractive women then.

ChgoJJ
11-03-12, 22:37
Anyone have any info on Leslie at the above intersection? She has worked most of the LMP's and is indie. I should have a report next week, but any other feedback is appreciated.My last visit with Leslie was somewhat rushed and she seemed more money hungry than in previous visits. She is sexy, but I will not repeat until I get some more positive feedback on her.

Ncogni2
11-04-12, 00:03
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-busty-36d-modelquality-therapist-29/13333672

Has anyone been to the place above?

The girl in the pic looks nice. Wondering what service she provides. Just being straight up, I am more of looking for fun than massage.I dunno about the others here but yeah, she looks good in pics BUT she has a face made for radio but she is pretty nice though.

Gopher88
11-04-12, 15:56
I'm looking for a good strip club with extra's for a friend of mind, Chicago, N. W ind. I hear there are some good one in melrose park.

Bear1
11-05-12, 13:56
Hello fellow mongers,

Just moved to a new office and looking for an AMP near the CBOT downtown Loop (LaSalle and Jackson) walking distance. Most of the posts are outside of the Loop. Any suggestions are much appreciated. You can also PM me and I will share a few outstanding Hotties in the suburbs.

Thanks!

Truthfu11
11-07-12, 01:13
I dunno about the others here but yeah, she looks good in pics BUT she has a face made for radio but she is pretty nice though.I actually thought she was very attractive. Killer body, great tits. Good service, topless massage with raoming and very nice finish.

Sal Minella
11-07-12, 19:55
Checked out Hkong on archer due to some of my favorites being unavailable. Never been to hkong, but I knew what I was in for. Greeted by a fat asian woman and did the hh for. 4; massage lasted about 8 min and was weak at best. Little bit of teasing. Flip 8 minutes in and she says BJ. 8 and HJ. 5; I tell her I'll pay. 3 for HJ and she eventually agrees. Handshake was above average, great two hand technique. I've always said fat women will love you twice as hard and she is living proof. She cleans me up and offers me water which I decline and I'm out the side door only probably in there 25 minutes. I will not repeat. If big asian girls that short you on time and shitty massages are your thing then I'd check it out! But the HE was still better than most. \

Remember guys, never drink AMP bottled water. There are addictive chemicals in there that keep you going back!

ChgoJJ
11-07-12, 20:01
[QUOTE=Sal Minella; 1590705]Checked out Hkong on archer due to some of my favorites being unavailable. Never been to hkong, but I knew what I was in for. Greeted by a fat asian woman and did the hh for. 4; massage lasted about 8 min and was weak at best. Little bit of teasing. Flip 8 minutes in and she says BJ. 8 and HJ. 5; I tell her I'll pay. 3 for HJ and she eventually agrees. Handshake was above average, great two hand technique. ]

Been there and two of the overweight lovers double teamed me. One would do massage and other would come in for the upsell a short while later.

Gopher88
11-08-12, 01:20
I actually thought she was very attractive. Killer body, great tits. Good service, topless massage with raoming and very nice finish.I agree with Truthfu11, I thought she was very attractive. Killer body tall and lean. Seen her today.

Gopher88
11-08-12, 01:23
[QUOTE=Sal Minella; 1590705]Checked out Hkong on archer due to some of my favorites being unavailable. Never been to hkong, but I knew what I was in for. Greeted by a fat asian woman and did the hh for. 4; massage lasted about 8 min and was weak at best. Little bit of teasing. Flip 8 minutes in and she says BJ. 8 and HJ. 5; I tell her I'll pay. 3 for HJ and she eventually agrees. Handshake was above average, great two hand technique. ]

Been there and two of the overweight lovers double teamed me. One would do massage and other would come in for the upsell a short while later.Asian Beauty's in spandex, They have been there for ever,

Biscuit123
11-08-12, 13:42
Saw ad for $.7 for hour. Is that FS. And what about tip.

LongIron
11-08-12, 13:45
Gentlemen,

Long time reader, first time poster. First and foremost, thank you to all the senior members who provide feedback for us mongers. I just got into the hobby and am loving it so far. For my first post I'd like to share with you Yumi:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-to-have-a-massage-by-beautiful-korean-chinatown-25/13699765

The pictures are semi-accurate. She looks more like the girl on the bottom of the page except 15 years older. The place is on the second floor of a building right on Cermak, so plenty of parking and atmosphere to look inconspicuous as you walk in. Contrary to the post. She did not pay for my parking.

She was the only girl there, I opted for the hour for $65. I left myself uncovered but as soon as she came back in she covered me up and started working on me. The massage was very good, she has clearly had some training (I went to massage school myself and see a huge difference between a massage and a rub). She even included some body mobilization techniques and stretching. During the massage I rubbed her legs and chatted with her about other experiences at other spas and she was very receptive. However, on the flip she left me covered and continued working, didn't even go by the boys.

Halfway through, she also answered her phone for what sounded like a fellow monger. At the end of the massage she said "ok finish!" and gave me a water. I asked for more massage. And she said "No. Finish." She then walked out and let me get dressed, I gave her a $5 tip and left unhappy. I had to head to work so I spent my shift unhappy and hoping to redeem myself elsewhere. Maybe I'll head to Gunnison tomorrow, I always leave happy there.

If extras are to be had. They did not happen for me.

All in all:

Looks. 5/10.

Technique. 8/10.

Service 5/10.

Extras 0/10.

I look forward to sharing more stories with you guys, thank you for starting me on the right path.

Happy Hunting!

BenBeck
11-08-12, 14:03
Saw ad for $.7 for hour. Is that FS. And what about tip.No, YMMV, but there isn't any FS offered per se, but I got to say it's a pretty nice imitation.

BigDog16
11-08-12, 14:51
Saw ad for $.7 for hour. Is that FS. And what about tip.The only two that would come close to FS was Yumi and Sinclair and they both seem to be gone. They used to be $120 and you would tip about $50 or $60 for a great time. Now, it looks like they just upped the price to $170. Not sure if anything needs to be paid on top of that. Not sure I want to find out with the current lineup. I'm unenthusiastic.

Gopher88
11-08-12, 23:23
Gentlemen,

Long time reader, first time poster. First and foremost, thank you to all the senior members who provide feedback for us mongers. I just got into the hobby and am loving it so far. For my first post I'd like to share with you Yumi:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-to-have-a-massage-by-beautiful-korean-chinatown-25/13699765

The pictures are semi-accurate. She looks more like the girl on the bottom of the page except 15 years older. The place is on the second floor of a building right on Cermak, so plenty of parking and atmosphere to look inconspicuous as you walk in. Contrary to the post. She did not pay for my parking.

She was the only girl there, I opted for the hour for $65. I left myself uncovered but as soon as she came back in she covered me up and started working on me. The massage was very good, she has clearly had some training (I went to massage school myself and see a huge difference between a massage and a rub). She even included some body mobilization techniques and stretching. During the massage I rubbed her legs and chatted with her about other experiences at other spas and she was very receptive. However, on the flip she left me covered and continued working, didn't even go by the boys.

Halfway through, she also answered her phone for what sounded like a fellow monger. At the end of the massage she said "ok finish!" and gave me a water. I asked for more massage. And she said "No. Finish." She then walked out and let me get dressed, I gave her a $5 tip and left unhappy. I had to head to work so I spent my shift unhappy and hoping to redeem myself elsewhere. Maybe I'll head to Gunnison tomorrow, I always leave happy there.

If extras are to be had. They did not happen for me.

All in all:

Looks. 5/10.

Technique. 8/10.

Service 5/10.

Extras 0/10.

I look forward to sharing more stories with you guys, thank you for starting me on the right path.

Happy Hunting!

Was this place like west of Wentworth a half a block R so? North side of the street? Maybe like 238 22en Street 2en floor.

ChezBone
11-09-12, 08:30
Gopher, you've got the place right.

Was this place like west of Wentworth a half a block R so? North side of the street? Maybe like 238 22en Street 2en floor.

Member202
11-09-12, 11:34
Anyone know where this place moved to or if they are posting with a different ad? I know of the girls moved out of state but wondering if they've closed shop for good.

Would appreciate any info and pm's are fine.

LongIron
11-09-12, 13:28
That's the one Gopher! When I left there was a guy waiting in his car parked next to me, I offered him my parking ticket and asked if he was mongering (I wanted to warn him of no extras). He said no, he was leaving and drove away.

Humpfree
11-09-12, 23:33
That's the one Gopher! When I left there was a guy waiting in his car parked next to me, I offered him my parking ticket and asked if he was mongering (I wanted to warn him of no extras). He said no, he was leaving and drove away.Stopped there first day open they were still painting. Last year I would say. Very pretty girl. No extras back then.

Humpfree
11-09-12, 23:40
Someone had a good time today. I was leaving 3200 S. Lawndale today around 12:45 are so.

He was just coming in the door. You on USA?

TheXtraTickle
11-10-12, 00:01
Dreamt about Valerie Miranda this week.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/valerie-miranda-33/7997752

All the reviews are pretty much true. Sweet girl. Great body. Very good massage, obviously has training. Probably the best overall experience I've had. Great value too.

Datsurman
11-10-12, 06:00
A good review has to have at least three parts.

1. Looks.

2. Service.

3. PRICE.

If a chick gives good service and is beautiful, does she charge $160 / hr or $1, 600 / hr. Makes a huge difference.

Okay, all together now. Say it with me."Looks, Service, Price."

All the reviews are pretty much true. Sweet girl. Great body. Very good massage, obviously has training. Probably the best overall experience I've had. Great value too.

Eddinger
11-10-12, 10:55
Saw ad for $.7 for hour. Is that FS. And what about tip.Prob not FS. Others are right. Yumi did everything except FS, but would camel slide you till you cam. Sinclair would camelslide you too and sometimes you might slip in but it was just an accident. Pam would give you a great BJ and let you finish all over her tits. But I've never had FS with any of those girls, and after Yumi and Pam left I quit going.

Humpfree
11-10-12, 11:47
First I hear that you can't reopen a Spa that has had there (License Revoked )? XXX would know?

I have two lady's looking to open a New place in Chicago. With out spending a ton of money.

Putting up new wall's pluming, Maybe a old spa? I see someone opened up a old office.

Looks like maybe a old law office. All they did was give it a paint job. PM me if you know of anything.

Casper27
11-10-12, 11:58

1. Looks.

2. Service.

3. PRICE.

If a chick gives good service and is beautiful, does she charge $160 / hr or $1, 600 / hr. Makes a huge difference.

Okay, all together now. Say it with me."Looks, Service, Price."Amen my monger brother.

By the way what was the rate for the massage. Besides getting the occasional he I'm also looking for someone who knows what they are doing for the times I have some aches or am just looking to relax if they have skills it would not matter if the session doesn't end with a he.

S

Corndog #2
11-10-12, 14:36
Valerie Miranda.

Yeah, I used to date her mother, Carmen.

Mother used to really know how to work a banana.

Valerie. Geesh.

ChezBone
11-10-12, 18:10
In Worth, Sparadise closed about a year ago. The place has been for rent ever since.

First I hear that you can't reopen a Spa that has had there (License Revoked )? XXX would know?

I have two lady's looking to open a New place in Chicago. With out spending a ton of money.

Putting up new wall's pluming, Maybe a old spa? I see someone opened up a old office.

Looks like maybe a old law office. All they did was give it a paint job. PM me if you know of anything.

Elpatron
11-10-12, 18:44
She's from chekoslovakia tall skinney about 42 she know how to do massage but has no pressure to old for me.

Valerie Miranda.

Yeah, I used to date her mother, Carmen.

Mother used to really know how to work a banana.

Valerie. Geesh.

Eddinger
11-10-12, 23:08
She's from chekoslovakia tall skinney about 42 she know how to do massage but has no pressure to old for me.She still taking clients? Sounds like my scene!

Casper27
11-11-12, 10:09

Looks like maybe a old law office. All they did was give it a paint job. PM me if you know of anything.There's the place eclipse left when they were shut down on Chicago avenue and another is on Ashland vacated recently by a legit massage business I guess business wasn't good enough to remain open it was on Ashland and Haddon. They still would need enough money to pay the bills until they are up and running and even then have enough clientele coming in. I thought of doing the same for this Ukrainian girl who had the skills and was so beautiful she said she was interested in opening her own place but I looked into it and its a pain in the ass running this type of business legitimately if you don't have an established clientele. Especially when many are looking for extras and this girl never did any of that.

SgtPerv
11-11-12, 10:25

Looks like maybe a old law office. All they did was give it a paint job. PM me if you know of anything.Get a hold of the local zoning commission. They will tell you if you can open up a massage business at a certain location.

Davidonecall
11-11-12, 14:47
There's the place eclipse left when they were shut down on Chicago avenue and another is on Ashland vacated recently by a legit massage business I guess business wasn't good enough to remain open it was on Ashland and Haddon. They still would need enough money to pay the bills until they are up and running and even then have enough clientele coming in. I thought of doing the same for this Ukrainian girl who had the skills and was so beautiful she said she was interested in opening her own place but I looked into it and its a pain in the ass running this type of business legitimately if you don't have an established clientele. Especially when many are looking for extras and this girl never did any of that.You are right Casper27. I for one need a minimum of a HJ. Don't get me wrong I have been palaces that I get nothing but they lose a client.

Gopher88
11-11-12, 15:14
In Worth, Sparadise closed about a year ago. The place has been for rent ever since.Place is realy big inside. I went there a few times. If I remember right the old gal there, I think was the boss. Said told me the rent was like 2500. A month.

JustUwait
11-11-12, 19:44
Details

By Appointment only. Our place is clean and very discreet. A few different ladies here to welcome you. Come Pamper yourself! Great way to relax! Shower available.

Swedish Rubdown is $40. 00.

Call 773-441. 0256 for more information.

No private numbers will be answered. Serious inquiries only. Always a few different ladies to choose from. Please be respectful and discreet. Private Luxurious Incall location

ChezBone
11-11-12, 22:05
I don't think it is that expensive nor large. They had 3 massage rooms plus a sauna and steam.

Place is realy big inside. I went there a few times. If I remember right the old gal there, I think was the boss. Said told me the rent was like 2500. A month.

Gopher88
11-11-12, 23:33
I called her she busy all that day, Thursday call her Friday May have some thing after 5pm.

Any one know anything about her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-and-sweet-masseuse/6967015

Skier
11-12-12, 00:34
Saw ad for $.7 for hour. Is that FS. And what about tip.They do not offer FS. I was able to get FS from Yumi a few times. The others no way possible. I tried a few times and was told no way. Ever since Yumi left this place is fun but not what it use to be. Fairly good massage with some extras. Even the shower at the end is not the same. Your YMMV.

IggyD
11-12-12, 01:17
I called her she busy all that day, Thursday call her Friday May have some thing after 5pm.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-and-sweet-masseuse/6967015All I know is the photo is of a Hawaiian / Filipina Professional Model+Dancer

HenrySmall
11-12-12, 15:28
I don't know about her being Czech. I always thought she was from 'Frisco.

She advertises once in a while. Has a Gold Coast apartment.

She's very nice and does a good light touch.

Hank.

She still taking clients? Sounds like my scene!

Head First
11-12-12, 16:20

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-and-sweet-masseuse/6967015I saw her a couple times back in the Spring. It's not a true pic but what I found when I got there was much better. Very cute, brunette. 25ish, petite. 5'2, maybe 110 with some perky bcups. Said she was a nursing student doing this to pay for school. Massage was ok, she definitely has some training. After 15 mins she had me flip and didn't cover me up. After a little teasing she could see that I was excited so she offered a HJ for $40 I think and topless for $20 more. I went for the topless and after some oil was applied, I left her a DNA sample. She did let me play with her top but that was it. Went back a second time to see if more was available but had to settle for another HJ. Her set up is in a nice high rise near Depaul. Typical buzz in with no problems coming or going. I got the vibe that more may be on the menu but only after a few more appt's which I didn't have the patience for.

MrTisBad
11-12-12, 18:15
Had Pink.

Thought she was a bit old. Soft hands and nice but time was a bit short.

BenBeck
11-12-12, 18:45
They do not offer FS. I was able to get FS from Yumi a few times. The others no way possible. I tried a few times and was told no way. Ever since Yumi left this place is fun but not what it use to be. Fairly good massage with some extras. Even the shower at the end is not the same. Your YMMV.Sigh. Yumi was definitely the star of that show in every way. Maybe we should start a grassroots movement to bring her out of retirement! What would it take. We can dream anyway.

I still think it's a pretty good spot and worth a visit, all things considered.

OPIllini
11-12-12, 20:08
I've heard rumors that City Massage on 31st is reopen. Can anyone confirm this? If so, has the service level improved, stayed the same, or gone downhill? I enjoyed my visit there last December and was looking forward to another visit until it closed in March. PM me (Seniors only please) if you have any info

TheXtraTickle
11-12-12, 21:29
1. She has sexy fit tight body. Tits are B's. Her face is eh. But everything else makes up for it.

2. Service was great. It was probably the closet thing to a legitimate massage you get at a fancy spa. Worked the back, shoulders, arms, legs and feet. Got out most of my knots. She did this thing while I was on my stomach were she oil up my her hands and started massaging the the balls and taint WHILE massaging my neck at the same time. I could have finished right there. On the flip she took off her panties and bra. Roaming on the ass and let me squeeze her nipple hard. She even let me suck on her titties while she finished me off with her hand. YMMV.

3. $150 for the hour. Well worth it. Didn't ask for extras.

1. Looks.

2. Service.

3. PRICE.

Okay, all together now. Say it with me."Looks, Service, Price."

GotMilf
11-13-12, 06:06
New to the site. Just wondering if anyone has had her services before. It's been a couple years but I remember that she was very professional and very talented. 2 bills for the hour. Lots of ass play and let me come on her tits. Oh well, let me know if anyones seen her lately.

GotMilf
11-13-12, 09:37
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s-l-i-p-_-n-s-_-i-_-d-_-e-24/12915785

Any feedback on this one?

Member #4233
11-13-12, 12:39

Any feedback on this one?Jackshack. I called and given directions to the infamous.

Gopher88
11-13-12, 13:58
I saw her a couple times back in the Spring. It's not a true pic but what I found when I got there was much better. Very cute, brunette. 25ish, petite. 5'2, maybe 110 with some perky bcups. Said she was a nursing student doing this to pay for school. Massage was ok, she definitely has some training. After 15 mins she had me flip and didn't cover me up. After a little teasing she could see that I was excited so she offered a HJ for $40 I think and topless for $20 more. I went for the topless and after some oil was applied, I left her a DNA sample. She did let me play with her top but that was it. Went back a second time to see if more was available but had to settle for another HJ. Her set up is in a nice high rise near Depaul. Typical buzz in with no problems coming or going. I got the vibe that more may be on the menu but only after a few more appt's which I didn't have the patience for.Thanks for the info, R maybe I should say thanks for the Heads Up.)

BigDog16
11-13-12, 14:11

Any feedback on this one?Waste of time and $.

Humpfree
11-13-12, 14:27
Had Pink.

Thought she was a bit old. Soft hands and nice but time was a bit short.Things use to be a lot different there. Back then things were much better. Then they got so popular on the Internet. Now there so busy, And making so much, there always in a rush, To get the customer that comes throw the door.

Only my opinion

Humpfree
11-13-12, 14:29
I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership post: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my post are for entertainment purposes only. Events of post may or may not be true. Use and assess post with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor. I thought I had posted this a long time age. I guess not.

Dazhiba
11-14-12, 19:49
I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership post: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my post are for entertainment purposes only. Events of post may or may not be true. Use and assess post with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor. I thought I had posted this a long time age. I guess not.Hey that goes for all of us! LOL!

Magooski
11-14-12, 22:48
Had Pink.

Thought she was a bit old. Soft hands and nice but time was a bit short.That is a regular thing they have going on there. Suki was the only one who never shorted me on time. But I hear she is gone.

Datsurman
11-15-12, 06:05
Excellent review. Ima hafta check her out. Sounds like that chick has some serious skills!

1. She has sexy fit tight body. Tits are B's. Her face is eh. But everything else makes up for it.

2. Service was great. It was probably the closet thing to a legitimate massage you get at a fancy spa. Worked the back, shoulders, arms, legs and feet. Got out most of my knots. She did this thing while I was on my stomach were she oil up my her hands and started massaging the the balls and taint WHILE massaging my neck at the same time. I could have finished right there. On the flip she took off her panties and bra. Roaming on the ass and let me squeeze her nipple hard. She even let me suck on her titties while she finished me off with her hand. YMMV.

3. $150 for the hour. Well worth it. Didn't ask for extras.

Eddinger
11-15-12, 13:13
I am submitting my official membership disclaimer. The disclaimer applies to all membership post: past, current and future. I hereby officially state that all my post are for entertainment purposes only. Events of post may or may not be true. Use and assess post with your own discretion. I do not and have never engaged in any illegal activities whether being major or minor. I thought I had posted this a long time age. I guess not.I have no idea why any of you think this kind of silly post covers you from any legal issues. And I have no idea why anyone thinks an internet post will be used to convict them of anything. Stop being so paranoid.

ChezBone
11-15-12, 14:43
Stopped at Q Spa in Orland last night. Massage weak, short on time and finish mechanical. Too expensive for the experience. Will not repeat unless I read different reviews.

Magooski
11-15-12, 23:59
I have no idea why any of you think this kind of silly post covers you from any legal issues. And I have no idea why anyone thinks an internet post will be used to convict them of anything. Stop being so paranoid.I don't know, I did mine just to be a smart ass!

LongIron
11-16-12, 02:54
Gentlemen,

Any recent info on okidoki massage? I'd like to go tomorrow and visit again. I went last year around March and had my first experience in the hobby there. I saw Mimi. A beautiful provider in her 20's with a sexy tight body and B cups. The massage sucked but the flip was great. .7 for the massage with a TS and on the flip she wanted. 6 for the handshake. I wanted FS but she said "No, manager said no more FS". We settled on $ for nude HE with mutual touching. (I know I WAY overpaid but since it was my first time and I have a huge asian fetish I let it go)

Shortly thereafter I read here on USA that they were up for a court date with the city. I thought maybe that's why the menu was limited. Then over the summer I saw a sign on the door that said they were remodeling. I never went back in fear of LEO stings due to the sign posted after their court date.

If nothing good can come from there. I'll just head to Gunnison. I was there a month ago and saw Young. Great massage, great HE and only spent $.1.

Or maybe I'll try my hand at an asian apt. I haven't done those yet!

Thanks in advance for any info. Stay safe

Rabble
11-16-12, 11:23

1. Looks.

2. Service.

3. PRICE.

Okay, all together now. Say it with me."Looks, Service, Price."You rock.

This should be pre-formatted when someone submits a review.

Gopher88
11-16-12, 11:28
I don't know, I did mine just to be a smart ass!

We all love you Gooski,

ChiHappiness
11-16-12, 22:11
We all love you Gooski,But I want you to know Gooski that our love is for entertainment purposes only and not meant to be a reflection of actual events. It also cannot be edited, copied, or reshown without the expressed written consent of the National Monger League.

Magooski
11-17-12, 00:40
But I want you to know Gooski that our love is for entertainment purposes only and not meant to be a reflection of actual events. It also cannot be edited, copied, or reshown without the expressed written consent of the National Monger League.Hey, I like that, the NML!

Babycash
11-17-12, 08:43
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/friday-late-night-erotic-sensual-massage-incall-specials-21/13820923

Gopher88
11-17-12, 11:22
Hey, I like that, the NML!National Monger League.

Gopher88
11-17-12, 11:46
I remenbered. 4112 On my way back from a lead that one of the other members gave me. I was on back to the south side.
Someone had posted and said that it was Acupuncture place so he pasted on it. It is not Acupuncture, It's Acupressure,
Acupressure means pressure points in the body. So it is part of the Massage. "As far as I know that is what it means"
I stopped It's in new spa. Nice Pretty Chinese lady from Beijing, buzzed me in. Her named was Mey I asked her Mei said no Mey. Not much English. I may stop by next week. If anyone has been there let us know. 60 Door fee.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3412120262.html

Pna
11-18-12, 10:52
That's the old Elegant #3, ain't it?

I remenbered. 4112 On my way back from a lead that one of the other members gave me. I was on back to the south side.

Someone had posted and said that it was Acupuncture place so he pasted on it. It is not Acupuncture, It's Acupressure,

Acupressure means pressure points in the body. So it is part of the Massage."As far as I know that is what it means"

I stopped It's in new spa. Nice Pretty Chinese lady from Beijing, buzzed me in. Her named was Mey I asked her Mei said no Mey. Not much English. I may stop by next week. If anyone has been there let us know. 60 Door fee.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3412120262.html

Gopher88
11-18-12, 20:16
That's the old Elegant #3, ain't it?The only Elegant I ever new about was 26th and Canel. Was there more?

DirtySecrets11
11-18-12, 21:01
Stopped at Q Spa in Orland last night. Massage weak, short on time and finish mechanical. Too expensive for the experience. Will not repeat unless I read different reviews.I went there a couple times back when it first opened. To be honest, I'm surprised it's stayed open this long. As anything in Orland with extras is quick to be shut down.

Anyway, first time I went pd $.7 door fee which included a nice table shower. I can't remember the woman's name who gave me the massage as this was close to a year ago, but she had tight black pants (think yoga pants & a tight athletic top) She looked early forties, but she looked great in her sporty outfit. Massage was decent, good convo as she spoke good English. We get to the flip (I had already made a little contact by now rubbing her legs & complimenting her) We agree on FS for $1. 0 she comes back with saran wrap (LOL) procedes to give me some great head sans saran wrap and then we proceed to the duty. It was my first time ever using saran wrap. Strange, kinda hot in a weird way, but I guess it worked. She did have a little (kids) belly on her once the clothes came off which was a little bit of a turn off and she was really sweaty. But all in all (considering there's no doors only curtains & open ceilings between rooms) it was a hot time.

I went back a week later saw her again. A quick BBBJCIM (spit) on the table shower which was hot! (& then round two in the massage room I was prepared this visit). Better than average effort. She was like a 7 on the AMP / A APT scale I'd say.

A week later I called to see how busy they were and if she was free and found out she left. I stopped by to meet the new girl. She was short, fat and tried to promise me "you leave happy" when I turned to leave.

I have stopped by about 5 times over the past year as its not too far for me. But never seen a girl that I would rate over 4 and they all look 50+. I've never stayed for the massage, etc.

I'd say look elsewhere. Pine Tree & Crystal are better bang for your buck if your an AMP hunter.

QUESTION: anyone tried that KT Massage out on 159th & Wolf in Orland? I know there was some mention about it here on the boards when it first opened nothing ever mentioned about extras to be had.

I stopped in once and the Mamasan asked if I had an appointment (this was at 8pm on a Friday. They were open til 10pm) I can't imagine they're legit. The front windows are all covered with ads and inside its dim lighted with blue rope lights.

Anyone have some 411?

ChezBone
11-19-12, 09:33
KT is completely legit; no extras to be had there.

I went there a couple times back when it first opened. To be honest, I'm surprised it's stayed open this long. As anything in Orland with extras is quick to be shut down.

Anyway, first time I went pd $.7 door fee which included a nice table shower. I can't remember the woman's name who gave me the massage as this was close to a year ago, but she had tight black pants (think yoga pants & a tight athletic top) She looked early forties, but she looked great in her sporty outfit. Massage was decent, good convo as she spoke good English. We get to the flip (I had already made a little contact by now rubbing her legs & complimenting her) We agree on FS for $1. 0 she comes back with saran wrap (LOL) procedes to give me some great head sans saran wrap and then we proceed to the duty. It was my first time ever using saran wrap. Strange, kinda hot in a weird way, but I guess it worked. She did have a little (kids) belly on her once the clothes came off which was a little bit of a turn off and she was really sweaty. But all in all (considering there's no doors only curtains & open ceilings between rooms) it was a hot time.

I went back a week later saw her again. A quick BBBJCIM (spit) on the table shower which was hot! (& then round two in the massage room I was prepared this visit). Better than average effort. She was like a 7 on the AMP / A APT scale I'd say.

A week later I called to see how busy they were and if she was free and found out she left. I stopped by to meet the new girl. She was short, fat and tried to promise me "you leave happy" when I turned to leave.

I have stopped by about 5 times over the past year as its not too far for me. But never seen a girl that I would rate over 4 and they all look 50+. I've never stayed for the massage, etc.

I'd say look elsewhere. Pine Tree & Crystal are better bang for your buck if your an AMP hunter.

QUESTION: anyone tried that KT Massage out on 159th & Wolf in Orland? I know there was some mention about it here on the boards when it first opened nothing ever mentioned about extras to be had.

I stopped in once and the Mamasan asked if I had an appointment (this was at 8pm on a Friday. They were open til 10pm) I can't imagine they're legit. The front windows are all covered with ads and inside its dim lighted with blue rope lights.

Anyone have some 411?

Pna
11-19-12, 10:41
Yup, the same people that owned Elegant in CT also had #2 at 1520 N. Damen (since shut down) , and #3 at 4112 (which has apparently changed hands, pardon the pun). I've dreamt of a reasonably full menu at all 3. Didn't like some of the attitudes at #1, nor the upselling at #3, and #2 wasn't open very long, but I enjoyed my one visit.

The only Elegant I ever new about was 26th and Canel. Was there more?

Magooski
11-19-12, 11:33
KT is completely legit; no extras to be had there.I wasted three trips. Strike three. They're out! I have some older posts about them.

BenBeck
11-19-12, 11:51
I'm familiar with that saran wrap trick, and I have to say I have no idea if it's in any way effective for the purpose. To make matters worse, it's not even Saranatbut some off-brand plastic wrap. Jeez. Locks in the freshness.

Jeez

I went there a couple times back when it first opened. To be honest, I'm surprised it's stayed open this long. As anything in Orland with extras is quick to be shut down.

Anyone have some 411?

Gopher88
11-19-12, 12:27
Yup, the same people that owned Elegant in CT also had #2 at 1520 N. Damen (since shut down) , and #3 at 4112 (which has apparently changed hands, pardon the pun). I've dreamt of a reasonably full menu at all 3. Didn't like some of the attitudes at #1, nor the upselling at #3, and #2 wasn't open very long, but I enjoyed my one visit.I stopped by 4112 Cute Chinese chick buzzed me in. I couldn't stay had to get to a doctors appointment. Maybe today.

Maxamillion101
11-19-12, 20:59
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Been going to Logan Square Tantra for a while now. Think we're all familiar with legendary Yumi. Man, do I miss her. But I've had good experiences with Sinclair too (who it seems is no longer there, anyone have the scoop?) so I kept going. I know it's overpriced but the service I got With Sinclair and Yumi made it completely worth it. But anyways here is the rundown of all of the girls I have seen at the place.

Millie. She's hot and has an amazing body but doesn't do much more than a decent HE. She gets fairly into it but overall is pretty boring. The worst part was at the end she explicitly asks for a tip. Major turnoff.

Cara. She's the Asian girl who is very sweet. Her massages a little bit better than the others because shell play with the boys more and is very sensual but again sticks to HE.

Amber. She's by far the cutest girl there and is new. She unfortunately though has a terrible boob job but her face is so cute. She's very talkative and I think has the most potential. She was nice and didn't give more than a HE but I have a feeling that you can coax her into more after a visit or two.

I hope this helps. Pm for details, I'd love to make friends and one day reach that coveted senior member status!

Maxamillion101
11-20-12, 00:47
Forgot to mention. Amber and Cara let you roam wherever you'd like, Millie barely let you touch.

Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Been going to Logan Square Tantra for a while now. Think we're all familiar with legendary Yumi. Man, do I miss her. But I've had good experiences with Sinclair too (who it seems is no longer there, anyone have the scoop?) so I kept going. I know it's overpriced but the service I got With Sinclair and Yumi made it completely worth it. But anyways here is the rundown of all of the girls I have seen at the place.

Millie. She's hot and has an amazing body but doesn't do much more than a decent HE. She gets fairly into it but overall is pretty boring. The worst part was at the end she explicitly asks for a tip. Major turnoff.

Cara. She's the Asian girl who is very sweet. Her massages a little bit better than the others because shell play with the boys more and is very sensual but again sticks to HE.

Amber. She's by far the cutest girl there and is new. She unfortunately though has a terrible boob job but her face is so cute. She's very talkative and I think has the most potential. She was nice and didn't give more than a HE but I have a feeling that you can coax her into more after a visit or two.

I hope this helps. Pm for details, I'd love to make friends and one day reach that coveted senior member status!

Mojorzn
11-20-12, 11:58
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good massage (independent or spa) in the wilmette area? Skokie, old orchard, glenview are all close by. Thanks in advance!

NoSmoking
11-20-12, 13:15
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good massage (independent or spa) in the wilmette area? Skokie, old orchard, glenview are all close by. Thanks in advance!A regular massage you have Massage Envy in Edens Plaza, but for the other kind closest stuff is probably Lincolnwood Devon Spa or BD.

ChiHappiness
11-20-12, 21:38
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good massage (independent or spa) in the wilmette area? Skokie, old orchard, glenview are all close by. Thanks in advance!Technicolor on Dempster has nice facitlities, good massage and teasing though not more than that.

REYdogg
11-21-12, 10:03
Went to New Hope a few days ago and there was a new girl working. I cannot remember her name but she was taller and a little younger than the usual girls that are

Working. Massage was pretty good with limited teasing and a HJ on the flip. She hinted that mouth assistance would be available for me next time.

Nighthawk1955
11-21-12, 18:56
I stopped by 4112 Cute Chinese chick buzzed me in. I couldn't stay had to get to a doctors appointment. Maybe today.That is where I first met our friend Eva a few years ago.

Member #5121
11-22-12, 12:24
Their website tantricas-cover. blog spot .com has some photo's. Not entirely sure if posting the website breaks any protocol, since this site doesn't allow the posting of the URL intact.

Gopher88
11-23-12, 12:42
This was posted under BP Advertisers (check her rates)

Sicilian GFE Highly Reviewed, Visiting Now, Incalls / Outcalls Til Nov 28th

Hey Chicago, I made it! Yay, its my first time ever in Chicago and so far I love it! Downtown is awesome! Well come on and show me what the Windy City is made of.

I am truly anxious to meet some new friends to come keep me company at my cozy downtown incall. My name is Ms Kendall D'Voe, a young looking 33 year mature MILF with 32C-25-32 measurements. I am 5' 3" and 125lbs. Its my time to travel and I am here to have fun and provide an unbelievable experience to anyone that I share time with. Let me be your Sicilian dream come true. My goal is to be one of the best and most reliable companions visiting Chicago. My 100% is what you will get and you will see the pleasure I gain knowing that I gave you my best. You will find that I can be pretty sensual, easy going, down to earth, and passionate.

Pre-booked Incalled appoints booked 24 hour or More Take $50 Off for Hour or More Appointment.

Incall Locations / Areas.

Tues Now Til Fri Nov 23rd. Downtown.

Fri Nov 23rd-25th. Oakbrook.

Sun Nov 25th-27th. Ohare.

Screening is surely required and is not an option. If you want to know more about me, visit my website and hopefully we can become acquainted. Respect my wishes and contact me by email. Thank you for taking the time to visit. I am highly reviewed on another website, and you can visit those review links on my website. Incalls and Outcalls are available. There is a additional travel fee for outcall appointments 25+ miles away of $100.

Donations ($50 Off 24hr Advance Pre-Booking For 1 hour or more)

$400 Hour of My Time

$600 Hour and a half of My Time

$700 Two Hours of my Time

$900 Three Hours of my Time

$1100 Four Hours of my Time

$2800 Over Night Hours

$4000 Whole Day (24 Hours of my Time)

*BE READY TO GIVE SCREENING INFORMATION*

2 references

Review Board Handle

P411, datecheck Member I'd, or RS2K Info.

Send PM

Humpfree
11-23-12, 12:56
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3427495042.html

ChiHappiness
11-23-12, 16:09
30-40 year old at this amp. Usually decent massage. 45 minutes not the full 60 min, consistently he but enthusiasm depends on the person.

Member #4233
11-23-12, 16:58
If you don't mind driving NW, there are better options.

Granny MT not my cup of tea.

Secret Stache
11-23-12, 21:49
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-new-beauties-rubbalicious-22/13723051

http://www.rubbalicious.com/

I searched the board, but didn't see anything. Anyone have intel on this place?

Euro Thugz
11-23-12, 22:40
Been to three different M. P's in the past. By far this Latina was the best. Everything on the menu with just a few restrictions. http://adultsearch.com/illinois/chicago/female-escorts/657851 Very sweet and relaxing, massage not all that great. But I got what I came for. By the way it was far better than the one below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KVxJijzrfJQ

If anyone knows any white MP or any non pro with extra's. PM me and I will be happy to trade you my long Latin list.

Krap1234
11-24-12, 17:51
Does anyone know anything about Alice Beauty Salon? Can you get an HJ? Massage?

CTmongerX1
11-24-12, 19:28
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3427495042.htmlMany reviews on the Lombard forum. Good place if you are out that way doing business. Off 355 south of I88 tollway.

Ctm

SouthSideRed
11-25-12, 00:42
When going to any of these massage parlors, where do you keep your personal belongings, keys, wallet, watch, etc? My fear is always someone going through your stuff and helping themselves. I have had several legit massages and all you can see through that little donut is the floor below you.

SouthSideRed
11-25-12, 00:49
When going to any of these massage parlors, where do you keep your personal belongings, keys, wallet, watch, etc? My fear is always someone going through your stuff and helping themselves. I have had several legit massages and all you can see through that little donut is the floor below you.

Member202
11-25-12, 02:52
I hide it all in my car somewhere. I only bring with me the money I'll need to pay for my massage.

Jadedone
11-25-12, 07:36
I usually leave stuff like my wallet, personal cell phone, etc. In my car. I only take the money I intend to spend or maybe a little more just in case. And your stuff is usually in the room with you. Even with your face down, you should be able to tell if someone is going through your stuff.

SgtPerv
11-25-12, 11:17
When going to any of these massage parlors, where do you keep your personal belongings, keys, wallet, watch, etc? My fear is always someone going through your stuff and helping themselves. I have had several legit massages and all you can see through that little donut is the floor below you.That piece of floor that I can see is where it put my hat full of my personal belongings. Most places have a tray you can use in place of hat.

Jamz20
11-25-12, 11:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/amazing-new-beauties-rubbalicious-22/13723051

http://www.rubbalicious.com/

I searched the board, but didn't see anything. Anyone have intel on this place?Seems like a network same photos as the southside location. Also, might have a location in lincoln square. Decent service.

Magooski
11-25-12, 21:10
Does anyone know anything about Alice Beauty Salon? Can you get an HJ? Massage?Maybe if they reopen you could get massage. I don't think they did unless they moved. That would make for a good first report!

Amping Around
11-26-12, 09:05
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/3427495042.htmlHaven't been there since their star attraction left. Read the Lombard forums.

Gopher88
11-26-12, 15:10
Does anyone know anything about Alice Beauty Salon? Can you get an HJ? Massage?Where have you been Alice was closed back in April. She is still fighting to reopen.

Euro Thugz
11-26-12, 22:08
When going to any of these massage parlors, where do you keep your personal belongings, keys, wallet, watch, etc? My fear is always someone going through your stuff and helping themselves. I have had several legit massages and all you can see through that little donut is the floor below you.To be on point. I'm always 5 steps ahead. I make sure that I park my car at least 2 blocks away. Heck I try to take public trans if available. This way if it's leo they can't impound your car. I always keep my wallet, keys, and my "real" cell phone in the car. I only take what I need with me. Just the envelope!

Magooski
11-26-12, 22:41
Where have you been Alice was closed back in April. She is still fighting to reopen.Hey Krap. Maybe you'll have luck finding a provider in the Table Shower section of back page! It's just below the body rub's section! It will be good practice and educational!

To all. Yep, they still have the revoked sticker on the door!

Roscoe23
11-27-12, 00:13
To be on point. I'm always 5 steps ahead. I make sure that I park my car at least 2 blocks away. Heck I try to take public trans if available. This way if it's leo they can't impound your car. I always keep my wallet, keys, and my "real" cell phone in the car. I only take what I need with me. Just the envelope!Just curious if you leave your keys in the car along with wallet and phone do you not lock your car. Hmmm

TheLoveGuru69
11-27-12, 05:05
To be on point. I'm always 5 steps ahead. I make sure that I park my car at least 2 blocks away. Heck I try to take public trans if available. This way if it's leo they can't impound your car. I always keep my wallet, keys, and my "real" cell phone in the car. I only take what I need with me. Just the envelope!Like to know if you have a 'real' and 'surreal' phone in case you have to call 911 yourself.

Also what is the what if scenario you are protecting yourself from by leaving keys and wallet in car?

Without wallet think its going to be difficult to ID in case one is mugged or shot. Think you are strong enough to not exchange info on keys and wallet in the scenario?

Davidonecall
11-27-12, 14:22
Just curious if you leave your keys in the car along with wallet and phone do you not lock your car. HmmmI leave my keys in the car to. I just take the one key that open the door.

Davidonecall
11-27-12, 14:28
Like to know if you have a 'real' and 'surreal' phone in case you have to call 911 yourself.

Also what is the what if scenario you are protecting yourself from by leaving keys and wallet in car?

Without wallet think its going to be difficult to I'd in case one is mugged or shot. Think you are strong enough to not exchange info on keys and wallet in the scenario?I leave wallet, keys and regular cell phone in car. I have a hobbies cell that if I lose it or have it stolen I don't care. If you get killed do you really want your family picking you up from were you at?

Oddjob
11-27-12, 15:40
This is the kind of person that we DON'T need in the massage business. I think that most MP's and AMP's don't have to contend with this treatment, but unfortunately, it's out there. He apparently ran one of the Mount Prospect MP's.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/mount_prospect/ct-met-human-trafficking-sentence-20121127,0,6701408.story

JoeBlow00
11-27-12, 21:14
Hey guys, second review here.

I hit up a latina mp off of 55 today. They were charging $40 for a full hour, with extras on top. Got a chubby latina who said $40 for topless $80 for nude. I haggled her down to 20 topless. Massage was just meh, but could play with her funbags.

On the flip, only he for 40, got her to do 35. It was pretty solid. I would probably make a return trip because there's other girls there who'll do more, but I definitely wouldn't repeat with the same chick.

NWIguy1978
11-28-12, 02:53
I leave wallet, keys and regular cell phone in car. I have a hobbies cell that if I lose it or have it stolen I don't care. If you get killed do you really want your family picking you up from were you at?Forums such as this one and review sites exist in part to keep us from walking into an ambush. Taking only what is needed and parking further away are all great suggestions but do the research first. If you are worried about getting mugged going to do some temp work then perhaps you should find another girl

Davidonecall
11-28-12, 09:04
Forums such as this one and review sites exist in part to keep us from walking into an ambush. Taking only what is needed and parking further away are all great suggestions but do the research first. If you are worried about getting mugged going to do some temp work then perhaps you should find another girlReview site do help but you never know who is there. How many times providers with good review with a few and when you go it's bad service. Just getting in to a habit help with all kind of providers. Like the one guy who was having a good time with the provider when her friend was helping he self with the extra money he had in his pockets.

Member #5884
11-28-12, 11:10
Has anyone been here?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bts/3413441699.html

XGames98
11-28-12, 11:38
Does anyone have any reviews on Vanessa?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/big-booty-cutie-38dd32455-real-pics-99/13806921

KShizzle6969
11-28-12, 13:27

I hit up a latina mp off of 55 today. They were charging $40 for a full hour, with extras on top. Got a chubby latina who said $40 for topless $80 for nude. I haggled her down to 20 topless. Massage was just meh, but could play with her funbags.

On the flip, only he for 40, got her to do 35. It was pretty solid. I would probably make a return trip because there's other girls there who'll do more, but I definitely wouldn't repeat with the same chick.Do you have a listing of this LMP? I'm looking for a new LMP near southside chicago. Name of spa / provider?

Feel free to PM me to trade LMP or EMP info.

Thanks

NightHawk4247
11-28-12, 15:12
She's a pretty girl who gives a decent back and leg massage but that's it there were no extras not even a flip.

Has anyone been here?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bts/3413441699.html

REYdogg
11-28-12, 20:44

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/big-booty-cutie-38dd32455-real-pics-99/13806921I'm also interested in any feedback on her. Those pictures. Goodness gracious.

PussHawk53
11-29-12, 02:28

Acupressure means pressure points in the body. So it is part of the Massage."As far as I know that is what it means"

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3412120262.htmlI saw Mey but knew her from this location from before as Ellen. She has always been very friendly with me, and has provided me with some "Extra service." Course 160 total has something to do with it. They are selective who they let in from my experience there.

Secret Stache
11-29-12, 16:07
I'm also interested in any feedback on her. Those pictures. Goodness gracious.I've seen this lovely ass in several ads for "Vanessa", and each time I'm amazed. It is truly a thing of beauty. However, I've always assumed that she was TGTBT and not legit. Then there's this ad w / a different phone. And the wording suggests that Vanessa works for a service.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-pics-of-me-vanessa-from-right-now-38dd32445-99/13849976

Just makes me wonder.

Sinlover
11-30-12, 04:35
Normally when I'm in Illinois my business takes me to the O'Hare area, Rockford or Joliet. I currently find myself downtown for the the next three days and was hoping I could get a few suggestions for MP's in the area that offer more than a typical handshake. I do have a car so I'm willing to travel a bit. PM would be fine. Thanks.

Illinoisdesi
11-30-12, 12:32

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/big-booty-cutie-38dd32455-real-pics-99/13806921
I'm also interested in any feedback on her. Those pictures. Goodness gracious.
I've seen this lovely ass in several ads for "Vanessa", and each time I'm amazed. It is truly a thing of beauty. However, I've always assumed that she was TGTBT and not legit. Then there's this ad w / a different phone. And the wording suggests that Vanessa works for a service.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-pics-of-me-vanessa-from-right-now-38dd32445-99/13849976

Just makes me wonder.To me, it looks like Rose in the link below. She does not have good reviews on another board.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hotsexy-funladies-unforgettable-tantra-80-23/11591627

Raoul Duke
11-30-12, 14:56
I saw Mey but knew her from this location from before as Ellen. She has always been very friendly with me, and has provided me with some "Extra service." Course 160 total has something to do with it. They are selective who they let in from my experience there.160? Wow. I knew Ellen and 40 provided all the necessary therapy that I required.

TonyDe
11-30-12, 18:57
160? Wow. I knew Ellen and 40 provided all the necessary therapy that I required.I thought 160 was the standard fee at AMPs. Seems nationwide. If you got anything extra for 40 total (not doubting you) , including massage fee, you should stop by there every day. I'd consider moving into the neighborhood.

Nighthawk1955
11-30-12, 19:03
Forums such as this one and review sites exist in part to keep us from walking into an ambush. Taking only what is needed and parking further away are all great suggestions but do the research first. If you are worried about getting mugged going to do some temp work then perhaps you should find another girlI think the thought of anyone giving DavidOneCall mongering advice is hilarious. RTFF? DavidOneCall WROTE TFF.

Nighthawk1955
11-30-12, 19:06
I thought 160 was the standard fee at AMPs. Seems nationwide. If you got anything extra for 40 total (not doubting you) , including massage fee, you should stop by there every day. I'd consider moving into the neighborhood.$160 is the standard at an Asian Apartment. If you get an hour $60 with FS $100 you could spend that an asian massage parlor. But budget concious mongers always save money with the half hour rate.

Raoul Duke
12-01-12, 20:58
I thought 160 was the standard fee at AMPs. Seems nationwide. If you got anything extra for 40 total (not doubting you) , including massage fee, you should stop by there every day. I'd consider moving into the neighborhood.40 for the tip, plus 30 minute massage fee for less than a hundred.

Silvio
12-02-12, 01:03
Apparently someone took 4 woman hostage in a robbery attempt and sexually assaulted one yesterday. Hope fully its not one of our own and its an isolated incident. Maybe he will be linked to the similar robberies from previous months.

Gunsbobby04
12-02-12, 01:45

On the flip, only he for 40, got her to do 35. It was pretty solid. I would probably make a return trip because there's other girls there who'll do more, but I definitely wouldn't repeat with the same chick.Hey Joe,

I have been looking for a LMP that provides good service. Do you mind sharing the place? PM me, please.

Gunsbobby04
12-02-12, 02:21
Hello fellow mongers,

Wanted to provide some feedback. I wanted to have some relaxing time, after a very bad recent experience. Went there on a weekday during afternoon. The place is an office building. Asian woman, possibly in late 40s. I asked her to close the door. Asked me to lie on the table. Massage was ok. After 20 mins, into the session, someone just knocked and almost walked in. I just freaked out. She asked him to wait for 5 mins. She finished massage and said. "Finish". I asked her for extras. She repeated. "Finish". Damage was only $.45. I would avoid this place completely.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-oriental-bodywork-and-massage-25/13985166

I decided not to visit AMPs. Unless I hear otherwise.

Gunsbobby04
12-02-12, 02:37
40 for the tip, plus 30 minute massage fee for less than a hundred.Agree with you completely. I would not pay more than $ for a 30 mins massage and extras.

Moccdawg
12-02-12, 05:50
Apparently someone took 4 woman hostage in a robbery attempt and sexually assaulted one yesterday. Hope fully its not one of our own and its an isolated incident. Maybe he will be linked to the similar robberies from previous months.Please provide more info (police report or news website).

TonyDe
12-02-12, 12:21
Please provide more info (police report or news website).Http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8905448

PussHawk53
12-02-12, 15:57
160? Wow. I knew Ellen and 40 provided all the necessary therapy that I required.Well, I sure it was fine. 160at2 pops + BBBJ is what I like.

Butcherboy
12-02-12, 16:21
I see on BP that a new AMP is advertising in maywood on 2nd. Only one post on BP any one try yet? Been to others in southside and nmi sueude spa in gary with alec when they were open quick BJ from here and know she is on BP in merriville. Bigs tits and a good time. As had la la a bbw on the southside in have for a 50 special it was early morning and she was high as a kite but BJ was good for aquocky before starting my day.

I like the AMP but never seen this one before.

Gopher88
12-02-12, 21:14
I think the thought of anyone giving DavidOneCall mongering advice is hilarious. RTFF? DavidOneCall WROTE TFF.Mr. Mayor Nighthawk, Can't you fine somewhere to put DavidOneCell on your staff. He sure would make a good adviser.

By the way Mister Mayor I though your were laying low for a wile?

Davidonecall
12-02-12, 22:14
Mr. Mayor Nighthawk, Can't you fine somewhere to put DavidOneCell on your staff. He sure would make a good adviser.

By the way Mister Mayor I though your were laying low for a wile?What I should do is run for alderman and us hobbies have a voice. If anyone want to run I for sure will contribute to your campaign.

Gunsbobby04
12-03-12, 02:14
Any info on this would be appreciated?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/big-special-bodyrub-50-new-latinas-ladies-18/13514366

Nighthawk1955
12-03-12, 17:56
Mr. Mayor Nighthawk, Can't you fine somewhere to put DavidOneCell on your staff. He sure would make a good adviser.

By the way Mister Mayor I though your were laying low for a wile?Never hurts to stay informed. Just because I can't eat eggs anymore doesn't mean I don't know where to get a good breakfast.

Raoul Duke
12-03-12, 20:46
Well, I sure it was fine. 160at2 pops + BBBJ is what I like.Sounds like a fair deal.

Gopher88
12-03-12, 21:16
Not much hear. One older lady. All by her self.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs.na-26/13996335

Fubar31
12-04-12, 22:15
I still can't believe OP has a rub and tug! Thank God they didn't when I lived in the area, I would have needed three jobs!

So I'm in the area quite often these days spreading the word on an actual work from home 2nd job. I've even met a few providers this way, it's that good. I pass Q Spa on LaGrange Road a few times, decide to do some research on here. I throw around compliments like man hole covers, but I was extremely impressed. I've been to places (Crystal) were they refold the towels they just used on me, this always made me sick because I knew they did that BEFORE I got there too. This place is clean as I have ever seen. You know the paper on the tables at a doctor's office? They have something similar on their tables, I would say more like the paper gowns. Great table shower set up, was able to talk my way into HE during the shower. Lili gave a good massage, amazing power in that little frame. Roaming up top, under her top. Saw the 2nd girl briefly, no get shakes there.

I'd hurry, this place can't last long in OP.

Enjoy!

Yoni Sniffer
12-04-12, 23:44
Recently I visited 5969 N Elston. Mei is a nice looking girl about 30 years old I guess. Her massage was very nice and everything is on the menu if you don't mind paying a lot. She is accommodating when she trusts you.

I'm wondering about 3112 W Devon. There is a massage place there and it's been there a long time. They want $70 at the door. I'd like to learn a little about what I services I can get there before I try the place. Anybody been there recently?

YS

BigChiGuy44
12-05-12, 00:50
Hello fellow mongers, came across this article today.

http://www.centersquarejournal.com/news/customer-reviews-say-sexual-favors-allegedly-offered-in-neighborhood-massage-parlors

Sounds like at least a couple of my normal haunts have made the list. There are also a few that I have struck out at which might piss me off more than the premise of this article. But this brings me back to my initial point, I wonder how much time the author spent on author sites while "compiling his research." I know most of the seniors here are very good about what they post, and it's starting to seem as if seniors only is the only option. Unfortunately, the monger funds have been at an all time low thanks to the SI, so I'll probably get bounced before I ever make it.

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuy

Work Much
12-05-12, 14:30

http://www.centersquarejournal.com/news/customer-reviews-say-sexual-favors-allegedly-offered-in-neighborhood-massage-parlors

Sounds like at least a couple of my normal haunts have made the list. There are also a few that I have struck out at which might piss me off more than the premise of this article. But this brings me back to my initial point, I wonder how much time the author spent on author sites while "compiling his research." I know most of the seniors here are very good about what they post, and it's starting to seem as if seniors only is the only option. Unfortunately, the monger funds have been at an all time low thanks to the SI, so I'll probably get bounced before I ever make it.

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuyRedeye picked up the article too. This is going to draw a lot of unwanted attention from the neighbors.

Barney
12-05-12, 14:36
Been to acouple of the places listed, and all I got a massage. Barney.

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuy

Spawn1982
12-05-12, 14:43
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3457157975.html

First time poster long time reader.

This place gives great massages. I TOFTT and can tell you that mimi will leave you happy :-0. $40 is a great deal. For an hour. I am wondering if anybody try cindy or sophie. I had no luck with them. Just wondering and pm me for more details.

Acidjazz
12-05-12, 19:12
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20121202/mckinley-park/man-expecting-something-more-at-massage-parlour-takes-hostage

Now I've never been to a parlor at all, but I would imagine that this guy's doing' it wrong.

Yoni Sniffer
12-05-12, 20:45
That stinks. I've been to several of the places on the list and never got any extras. What the heck! $#

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuy

Jasper Malloy
12-06-12, 00:31
I'm surprised. I've been to several places on that list and got not even the slightest hint of anything beyond a genuinely therapeutic massage. That article almost reads like a hit job. Reporter with a bone to pick (so to speak)?

BigChiGuy

Benderedundat
12-06-12, 00:50

This place gives great massages. I TOFTT and can tell you that mimi will leave you happy :-0. $40 is a great deal. For an hour. I am wondering if anybody try cindy or sophie. I had no luck with them. Just wondering and pm me for more details.Great massages at this place. Outstanding massages. Great deal. No extras from any of the girls that you mentioned.

Benderedundat
12-06-12, 00:54
I have been to two of the places on that list and got HJs at both of them. On my first and other visits. And no, I didn't write the article. I never reported on any of them. With the current mentality in the city I figured it best not to give them unwanted attention.

Gopher88
12-06-12, 01:00
Great massages at this place. Outstanding massages. Great deal. No extras from any of the girls that you mentioned.Great massage No Touch

Gopher88
12-06-12, 01:10

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuy

I seen some of the reviews on the bottom of your link, But I can't find the web site? Help

LongRanger99
12-06-12, 04:58

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuyDoes anyone know the list Sam Charles@Center Square Journal used to compile his information?

BigChiGuy44
12-06-12, 10:56
I seen some of the reviews on the bottom of your link, But I can't find the web site? HelpI believe it was R maps. I don't want to violate the TOS by posting the full link but feel free to pm me.

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuy

Gopher88
12-06-12, 11:12
I still can't believe OP has a rub and tug! Thank God they didn't when I lived in the area, I would have needed three jobs!

So I'm in the area quite often these days spreading the word on an actual work from home 2nd job. I've even met a few providers this way, it's that good. I pass Q Spa on LaGrange Road a few times, decide to do some research on here. I throw around compliments like man hole covers, but I was extremely impressed. I've been to places (Crystal) were they refold the towels they just used on me, this always made me sick because I knew they did that BEFORE I got there too. This place is clean as I have ever seen. You know the paper on the tables at a doctor's office? They have something similar on their tables, I would say more like the paper gowns. Great table shower set up, was able to talk my way into HE during the shower. Lili gave a good massage, amazing power in that little frame. Roaming up top, under her top. Saw the 2nd girl briefly, no get shakes there.

I'd hurry, this place can't last long in OP.

Enjoy!I can't count how many places I've been to that refold there towels that they just used on me, Wright in front of me. Made me sick.

OPIllini
12-06-12, 16:55

Thanks and stay safe,

BigChiGuyI've been to all of them except Ping and have left happy each visit. I shook my head when I saw this article, because we all know now that RahmboDart will focus LEO's attention on this area next. I was thinking of going back to Lily or New Hope for my next AMP visit but I think I'll stay away because I don't want to get caught up in a sting.

Davidonecall
12-06-12, 20:49
I've been to all of them except Ping and have left happy each visit. I shook my head when I saw this article, because we all know now that RahmboDart will focus LEO's attention on this area next. I was thinking of going back to Lily or New Hope for my next AMP visit but I think I'll stay away because I don't want to get caught up in a sting.I was thinking the same thing myself. I will keep my distance because one the media know then leo feel obligated to do something. To bad for this girls who will get caught up in this mess to.

*Originally Posted by*BigChiGuy44**[View Original Post]Hello fellow mongers, came across this article today.http://www.centersquarejournal.com/n.assage-parlorsSounds Like at least a couple of my normal haunts have made the list. There are also a few that I have struck out at which might piss me off more than the premise of this article. But this brings me back to my initial point, I wonder how much time the author spent on author sites while "compiling his research." I know most of the seniors here are very good about what they post, and it's starting to seem as if seniors only is the only option. Unfortunately, the monger funds have been at an all time low thanks to the SI, so I'll probably get bounced before I ever make it. Thanks and stay safe, *BigChiGuy

Spawn1982
12-07-12, 11:22

This place gives great massages. I TOFTT and can tell you that mimi will leave you happy :-0. $40 is a great deal. For an hour. I am wondering if anybody try cindy or sophie. I had no luck with them. Just wondering and pm me for more details.Thanks for the replies I just want to make a correction that the girl's name is not mimi but cici. I got cindy again and she let me roam for a little bit but not sure how far she will go, I think I will use this place for LM.

Horny Dog #2
12-07-12, 11:54
I went to Gunnison Spa for the first time. I've seen generally positive reviews for it in the past, but I've never gone there since it's a bit of a drive for me, and I have good, closer options. However, I had a flight into O'hare, so I figured as long as I was in the area I would give the place a try.

Typically, when I visit a place that already has previous reviews, I don't post about it if my review would pretty much just say the same things that have already been said. (Plus, I try to balance my willingness to contribute with the realization that too many references to the extras available at a location could wind up doing more harm than good.) Therefore, I searched this thread for "Gunnison" to check what had already been said. To my surprise, it gave me a message that no matches were found. I found this strange, since the only reason I even was aware of the place was because I had read about it here. I then checked the threads of some of the suburbs near O'hare to see if maybe that's where I saw reviews, but again I got messages that no matches were found. I then read a few posts from the last month, then searched the thread for a keyword that was just mentioned in the last month. This search would find old posts (around 2008) , but it did not show anything more recent. I then tried searching the word "massage", figuring there should be a ton of hits on this thread for that word. There were indeed many hits, but they were all from around 2008, with nothing more recent. Clearly, my thread searching was not working correctly for recent posts. (has anyone else had this problem, or is this just a problem with my account.)

Anyway, since I was unsuccessful in my thread search, I figured that I would just post a brief review. I had a session with Jenny. The massage itself was actually very nice, but it did not appear that full or oral services were available on the menu, at least for a first-timer like me.

Member #5481
12-07-12, 13:33
Look on the Norridge Board for Gunnison.

CantCount05
12-07-12, 16:37
Can anyone throw me a bone to a AMP with good possibility's in the Gold Coast area

Truthfu11
12-08-12, 10:12
Can anyone throw me a bone to a AMP with good possibility's in the Gold Coast areaPlenty of info if you look for it.

Raoul Duke
12-08-12, 16:07
Can anyone throw me a bone to a AMP with good possibility's in the Gold Coast areaThere's a place just west of the Gold Coast at Division and Larrabee, I think it's called District 18. Mixed race, but plenty of action if you ask the right questions.

Maithai
12-08-12, 19:22
Recently I visited 5969 N Elston. Mei is a nice looking girl about 30 years old I guess. Her massage was very nice and everything is on the menu if you don't mind paying a lot. She is accommodating when she trusts you.

I'm wondering about 3112 W Devon. There is a massage place there and it's been there a long time. They want $70 at the door. I'd like to learn a little about what I services I can get there before I try the place. Anybody been there recently?

YSI drove by after doing a satellite search, couldn't find it. I saw the pic in the ad, very nice, sounds accurate?

Northwell
12-09-12, 13:11
There's a place just west of the Gold Coast at Division and Larrabee, I think it's called District 18. Mixed race, but plenty of action if you ask the right questions.I second this. There is plenty of fun to be had. Make sure to report back to us.

FrenchPrince
12-09-12, 17:17
To me, it looks like Rose in the link below. She does not have good reviews on another board.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hotsexy-funladies-unforgettable-tantra-80-23/11591627. And also she uses fake pictures. She is twice bigger than girl on those pic.

Vanessa is her friend and her pic are also fake. Check the link below.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/5-star-erotic-sensual-tantra-massage-by-a-beautiful-woman-w-a-great-body-26/14083689

Shawnkilman
12-09-12, 17:45
Anyone have info on them, as well as info on happy endings.

CTmongerX1
12-09-12, 20:40
There's a place just west of the Gold Coast at Division and Larrabee, I think it's called District 18. Mixed race, but plenty of action if you ask the right questions.Raoul, you cracked me up with this one.

Ctm

BigChiGuy44
12-09-12, 22:16
Raoul, you cracked me up with this one.

CtmI almost set my sights to google until it clicked. Thank goodness I didn't get all the way to the search bar, I may have disabled my own profile.

Stay safe,

BigChiGuy

Jasper Malloy
12-10-12, 01:45
I drove by after doing a satellite search, couldn't find it. I saw the pic in the ad, very nice, sounds accurate?It's rather nondescript. There's a 8.5x11 sheet of paper on the door with the name. Pics are not accurate, and there is some "luck of the draw" going on there as well. One time there I pulled a seven, the next time a two.

CottonPanty
12-10-12, 12:21

YSThat place on Devon is "Devon Spa". It's there, it's open and it's just OK. You can get basic action there. I think you'd be better off going to BD Spa which is less than 5 minutes from there near Devon and Lincoln

FrenchPrince
12-10-12, 21:29
"Sensual Body Work"; 773-XXX-7374; $60 per hour: Decided to give location a try because of past reviews. Therapeutic massage was lame. Does not matter, I will return.

Cool location, Pulaski and Irving Park.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-work-24/10677853

"Friendly Latinas" Does anyone know what is going on with the 'friendly latinas'? Has their location been compromised? My original intention was to see them, but lately their

Number has not been taking texts and no one has been picking up the phone.

773-XXX-1395 Lincoln and Foster.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-not-just-about-money-its-about-having-a-good-time-30-24/12968295From my experience, friendly latinas, means fake pictures, bad services etc.

FrenchPrince
12-10-12, 21:38
Yep, I agree with you Slick. 40 for HJ. 60 for BJ and 100 for FS should ALWAYS be the standard rates. If we all remember this and stand our ground on the tips, the quality of services will improve. As I've said before, when you overpay you ruin the next monger's experience.I do not mind to pay much more for right girl. I think those rates are basics. If you expect good service you have to pay for it. It is very simply you can not buy mercedes if you have money for dodge.

Gopher88
12-11-12, 01:27
Your in box is full.

SgtPerv
12-11-12, 09:41
Was in Chinatown so I went over to 24th street. The massage was excellent and the MT was not shy about where she touched. I was allowed full roam myself. I took a HJ ending but I am sure the menu was full. I paid the. 65 door fee and was never asked for more money. Just before I left the building I did give her. 40. Strange not being asked.

BenBeck
12-11-12, 10:15
I do not mind to pay much more for right girl. I think those rates are basics. If you expect good service you have to pay for it. It is very simply you can not buy mercedes if you have money for dodge.I have to agree: use guidelines of what to expect, but if you're inspired, no problem rewarding good service. Pay whatever you feel is fair.

CTmongerX1
12-11-12, 23:14
Was in Chinatown so I went over to 24th street. The massage was excellent and the MT was not shy about where she touched. I was allowed full roam myself. I took a HJ ending but I am sure the menu was full. I paid the. 65 door fee and was never asked for more money. Just before I left the building I did give her. 40. Strange not being asked.Three of us hit the place about the same time. My lady was a little older, roaming allowed, also did not ask for tip before the end. Massage itself was +, though she did a good job on my achy back. Left the door cracked open during the massage, also shorted me on the hour. Would return as I got what I wanted.

Ctm

Krackerjack
12-12-12, 00:53
It has been a long time since I have had an opportunity to indulge. But it was not to be.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-_-asian-_-hot-_-hot-_sexy-in-town-25/13464175

Seemed to be very late 30s or 40s chose not to partake and not hot at all is more like it.

Another one by milwaukee close to niles asked me to come another time when I said I would walk if she was want was not described in the ad.

A west loop haunt was also a no go. This one does not advert all the time and I shall keep it that way.

However I chose to partake irrespective of age (40+) on Oak park Ave and 290. Great massage. It appears the AA population is aging rapidly.

Anyways blueballed from all AA locations for now.

Anybody have contact with a WSW hottie who appeared around 11pm last Thursday by Cicero and 60th?

MrTisBad
12-12-12, 17:14
Another rushed session."Money Money Money" There are better places I am sure.

Dangerously
12-13-12, 20:36
Anyone have info on them, as well as info on happy endings.They are covered in the Lombard forum.

Magooski
12-13-12, 20:59
They are really hit or miss when you there. I find closer to opening time is the best quality time. 10:30 on gets pretty busy and the rushing begins.

Another rushed session."Money Money Money" There are better places I am sure.

CantCount05
12-13-12, 21:33
I'm not a dumb ass I district 18 is the cop shop I did go to an AMP and have a good time and it hasnt been reported on but I guess you will have to find it on your own.

Gopher88
12-14-12, 11:56
I'm not a dumb ass I district 18 is the cop shop I did go to an AMP and have a good time and it hasnt been reported on but I guess you will have to find it on your ownI'm not sure what your talking about? Tell us more.

Truthfu11
12-14-12, 19:34
I'm not a dumb ass I district 18 is the cop shop I did go to an AMP and have a good time and it hasnt been reported on but I guess you will have to find it on your ownGeeze. With comments like that no wonder no one wants to give you info! Glad you found an AMP that suits you. Maybe it was one that your buds recently shut down.

Humpfree
12-15-12, 00:59
I was on South Wentworth today around noon, Walked up the stairs sat down and wated. The girl I see was busy. Sat around for 20 min's, Started to leave. One of the other girls told me my MT was doing a 4 hand. She went in the room and took her place. So the other guy getting a 4 hand. Had three girls for a few min's, I wonder who the guy was?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/3477983997.html

Dangerously
12-15-12, 01:28
I'm not a dumb ass I district 18 is the cop shop I did go to an AMP and have a good time and it hasnt been reported on but I guess you will have to find it on your ownI don't know you from Adam, but you sure remind me of Eric the midget (excuse me, Eric the actor) , of the Howard Stern whackpacker fame. Separated at birth?

Yoni Sniffer
12-15-12, 12:22
I think it is great when I'm not asked for a tip. Usually, I feel more inclined to tip larger than I might otherwise if I am not asked.

Was in Chinatown so I went over to 24th street. The massage was excellent and the MT was not shy about where she touched. I was allowed full roam myself. I took a HJ ending but I am sure the menu was full. I paid the. 65 door fee and was never asked for more money. Just before I left the building I did give her. 40. Strange not being asked.

LongIron
12-17-12, 17:16
Went to BD Spa and saw Jessica. Average looks with an average body. Took the 30 min with a shower for 55. Shower was terrible, cold and uninspired. Used a scrubber instead of hands.

The massage was also half assed. On the flip a full menu was offered. I opted for FS since it had been a while. Asked how much I'd pay and I said 100. She rolled her eyes and said "no, pay more". I said I only had 100 since that's all I took (thanks to your tips). She said fine and asked me to pay. I got up and said "you'll use your mouth too?" She said yes, so we continued. After like 5 minutes of head I tried taking her clothes off and she refused. I said "you said full service" she responded with "I'm on my period".

Needless to say, I was not happy. I let her finish me off and left. I will not be returning. I took my buddy there as well and he got full service but got price gouged to $140. I told him he way overpaid but he couldn't help it, his girl was hot, it was his first time out, and he is going thru a divorce.

Should have stuck with Gunnison.

Jumba292
12-17-12, 19:07
Has anyone been to this place? Looks pretty legit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/our-girls-are-beautiful-and-tender-with-super-bodywork-skills-28/12328028

NoSmoking
12-17-12, 19:40
Went to BD Spa and saw Jessica. Average looks with an average body. Took the 30 min with a shower for 55. Shower was terrible, cold and uninspired. Used a scrubber instead of hands.

The massage was also half assed. On the flip a full menu was offered. I opted for FS since it had been a while. Asked how much I'd pay and I said 100. She rolled her eyes and said "no, pay more". I said I only had 100 since that's all I took (thanks to your tips). She said fine and asked me to pay. I got up and said "you'll use your mouth too?" She said yes, so we continued. After like 5 minutes of head I tried taking her clothes off and she refused. I said "you said full service" she responded with "I'm on my period".

Needless to say, I was not happy. I let her finish me off and left. I will not be returning. I took my buddy there as well and he got full service but got price gouged to $140. I told him he way overpaid but he couldn't help it, his girl was hot, it was his first time out, and he is going thru a divorce.

Should have stuck with Gunnison.Yeah they like to gouge you there. Is Jessica a short little plump girl? I had her. She was okay. I would be interested to know who your friend got. I haven't been there in awhile.

Mrpink
12-17-12, 21:22
Has anyone been to this place? Looks pretty legit.

http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRubs/our-girls-are-beautiful-and-tender-with-super-bodywork-skills-28/12328028I have been there twice. Don't waste your time like I did.

JustUwait
12-17-12, 23:08
You guy know who I'm talking about and wus till look for mor info on this girl. I keep hearing about the spot but no one has any info on her and yes! Couple off people have been talking about me but I'm on on here for here. I'm not trying to keep her if its like that I'm just looking to see if any one can show me some real evidence some how some way or tips to look for while dating some one in this industry. Is a good girl or not so if there where any real help that would be very thank full but thanks guy and I'll see ya soon.

Harro
12-18-12, 05:48
I can't count how many places I've been to that refold there towels that they just used on me, Wright in front of me. Made me sick.That is real vile and nasty. I'll make sure to check the towels from now on.

Vazooli
12-18-12, 11:53
You guy know who I'm talking about and wus till look for mor info on this girl. I keep hearing about the spot but no one has any info on her and yes! Couple off people have been talking about me but I'm on on here for here. I'm not trying to keep her if its like that I'm just looking to see if any one can show me some real evidence some how some way or tips to look for while dating some one in this industry. Is a good girl or not so if there where any real help that would be very thank full but thanks guy and I'll see ya soonCome back to see us after you've learned to write using the English language.

-Vazooli