PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

HenrySmall
05-05-10, 09:43
After seeing post to the effect that Oki Doki Spa had closed and then perhaps reopened. And seeing them advertise on CL, I decided to check them out. Popped over around 6PM after work. Called ahead and was told to come on in. The downside here is that Oki Doki is on a busy hipster-filled stretch of Chicago Ave filled with trendy bars and restaurants so it's hard to maintain a low profile. Upon entering I swear one of this ladies in the front was dressed in a slutty nurse costume. She took my 40/hhr + 10/ts and introduced me to Annie who was dressed casually and wearing a clinical looking lab coat. Annie is average looking but seems to be quite young, perhaps no older than early to mid-30s. Hard to get a read on the body but definitely thin. Annie was very nice and personable, had me get ready in the very well appointed massage room as she prepped the ts. Ts was quite good. Very clean. No real overt tease but certainly no avoiding of the area as well. I asked for a light touch massage so I can't comment on the massage quality in a therapeutic sense. Everything undraped of course. Annie softly caressed and slightly teased in a very relaxing manner. On the flip the same continued and the teasing increased. Extra points for her hair sweeping lightly over the goods. Took a little cajoling to go in for the HE but it was delivered quite well. Left the standard 40. And was quite satisfied. If they stick around, I'll be back.

Gopher88
05-05-10, 10:14
It is the MEXICO STEAK HOUSE 2983 S.Archer tel.773-254-5151. If you are in the area, stop in. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks JohnnyBeBad for that little info about the MEXICO STEAK HOUSE on Archer I have never seen it before. Good food ? Let me know I'll give it a try. Not sure Ruby's then lunch are lunch then Ruby's Thanks

Gopher88
05-05-10, 10:31
Oh, yes, the Bakery. Easily one of my all time top ten places. My favorite was Lindsey. She'd always come in and visit me in the sauna and start the foreplay in there.

Ok where is this Bakery at? Never heard of it. I google it nothing, Allway's looking to try a new place. Thanks

Mod Shag
05-05-10, 10:44
Or the fact that there are always about 20 cop vehicles parked around there.I've always noticed that about Elegant and so never stepped foot inside. What's the deal? They look the other way? Paid under the table?

Mod Shag
05-05-10, 10:49
Tell me about the Mex Steak house Good ? prices? Address? Ruby's nice great service all the girls know why your there. I like Sherry cute allways wares a short dress Uses ton's of oil. Judy's nice too. Hong Kong Big girls in Spandex If you like big girls this is the place for you.I've seen two girls at Ruby, but it was maybe 4 months ago at least, and I don't know if I ever got their names right. Let me know if this rings a bell, or if it sounds like someone with another name:

Nina - young, petite and fit. Does extras, allows roaming, but gets angry if you try to haggle prices (at least first time)

Susie (maybe this was Judy and I heard wrong?) 40ish but very busty, long curly hair (permed). Good attitude.

Anyone seen these girls? Do I have the names right?

Hobbyhorse
05-05-10, 11:55
Ok where is this Bakery at? Never heard of it. I google it nothing, Allway's looking to try a new place. ThanksThe Bakery is long gone. But what a gold mine it was. My ATFs there were Anna and Rosa. But Lindsey was a gem, too.

Silvio
05-05-10, 12:16
Ok where is this Bakery at? Never heard of it. I google it nothing, Allway's looking to try a new place. ThanksIt is in AMP Heaven and only Senior Mongers know about this place. This was easily 7-9 years ago when the AMP girls were sensual and treated their customers like a king. The girls these days dont even come close. The only recent memory of the good old days was Lei Lei from Ruby and she has left the building. Anyone with intel on Lei Lei from Ruby please PM. She was in her early 40's had short curly hair with great big natural tits.

SpokenOne69
05-05-10, 13:46
I knew that the mention of the bakery would bring out the 100+ reports members

Elegant: Not sure what you guys are worried about with the LE presense over there. LE has to eat and then eat in that restaurant

Just make sure that you park legally although the LE there are probably not the beat guys that patrol that area

Plus, dont we go to Elegant for the massage? I do!

Skonsk
05-05-10, 14:22
I knew that the mention of the bakery would bring out the 100+ reports members

Elegant: Not sure what you guys are worried about with the LE presense over there. LE has to eat and then eat in that restaurant

Just make sure that you park legally although the LE there are probably not the beat guys that patrol that area

Plus, dont we go to Elegant for the massage? I do!Here's one more chiming in about the bakery - anna(page) was a great personality - rose gave good bj's - lindsey had about the softest skin on any provider. After they closed I ran into anna on the l on my way to a different mp. She took me up to an apartment and had Rose give me a BJ.

Someone told me somewhere that anna runs a real massage business somewhere now.

TheWoodButcher
05-05-10, 22:29
Anyone have any info where or from who I can get a decent prostate massage?

Thanks

Al Melrose
05-06-10, 00:26
... So I went over to that place on Grand ave in Bensenville to tried and true Katrina. Same old same old but she got the job done. Tried to get more but she is doing hand only. And like before, she jumped ship before my little boat had made it fully into the harbor, even though I asked her, please don't stop. She runs over to the sink to wash it off her hands like its poison. She is cute but that is second time that she has done that and I hate it. So I am through there as well.

I too think I am done with the Bensenville AMP ( but it is convenient, so I may get desperate and try again)

Last week I show up about 2pm. I am told two minutes and to take a seat on the couch. I bury my face in a magazine so as to not have the awkward exchange with the guy leaving. Well it turns out to be about 20 minutes and three guys, so business was booming.

Katrina brings me to the room and starts a very light touch massage, I am gussing she was tired. But as usual she has to leave every few minutes to answer the door and/or phone. One guy who entered offered her extra money to take him and send in another girl to me, when she told him she had a customer and it would be an hour. After about the third interruption she starts to work on little Al. A bit protective of her little top, and very rushed.

So after 30 minutes of elapsed time , and way less of actual massage time, she is done. If she wasn't so damn cute I would have just left. Instead a give her .2, she complains, I tell her I was charged for an hour and received much less. She starts to apologize, they are busy, she will be much better next time, she really likes me etc. etc.

Well I returned again this week. There is a young busty cute one sitting on the couch when I enter. Katrina is eating lunch, she takes my entrance fee and brings me to the room.

The young busty one enters (Angel). But now she is wearing a jacket hiding her nice top. OK massage, lots of teasing, makes sure to rub her hair and puppies against me. I do a bit of fondling of the legs and backside. On the flip,
I try to unzip the top, but she is not allowing that. Now there is also no more teasing. I try to guide her hands to the correct spot. She tells me no, but that she can get someone else. Asks me how much I will tip the other girl. I tell her that is between me and the other girl. I ask how much do you want me to tip you? She keeps telling me no, she will get another girl if I want that.

I go for the replacement. Thin, no breasts, probably upper 30's. She gets right to business, no mention of tip. I give her .4, but just not worth the aggravation. I think I will pass on this place for a bit.

Exoticcar
05-06-10, 04:11
I too think I am done with the Bensenville AMP ( but it is convenient, so I may get desperate and try again)

Last week I show up about 2pm. I am told two minutes and to take a seat on the couch. I bury my face in a magazine so as to not have the awkward exchange with the guy leaving. Well it turns out to be about 20 minutes and three guys, so business was booming.

Katrina brings me to the room and starts a very light touch massage, I am gussing she was tired. But as usual she has to leave every few minutes to answer the door and/or phone. One guy who entered offered her extra money to take him and send in another girl to me, when she told him she had a customer and it would be an hour. After about the third interruption she starts to work on little Al. A bit protective of her little top, and very rushed.

So after 30 minutes of elapsed time , and way less of actual massage time, she is done. If she wasn't so damn cute I would have just left. Instead a give her .2, she complains, I tell her I was charged for an hour and received much less. She starts to apologize, they are busy, she will be much better next time, she really likes me etc. etc.

Well I returned again this week. There is a young busty cute one sitting on the couch when I enter. Katrina is eating lunch, she takes my entrance fee and brings me to the room.

The young busty one enters (Angel). But now she is wearing a jacket hiding her nice top. OK massage, lots of teasing, makes sure to rub her hair and puppies against me. I do a bit of fondling of the legs and backside. On the flip.

I try to unzip the top, but she is not allowing that. Now there is also no more teasing.

I try to guide her hands to the correct spot. She tells me no, but that she can get someone else. Asks me how much I will tip the other girl. I tell her that is between me and the other girl. I ask how much do you want me to tip you? She keeps telling me no, she will get another girl if I want that.

I go for the replacement. Thin, no breasts, probably upper 30's. She gets right to business, no mention of tip. I give her .4, but just not worth the aggravation. I think I will pass on this place for a bit.Wow thank you for a very detailed report.

I know now I will skip this place.

Luv Nooke2
05-06-10, 08:30
My understanding is that the girl who runs the place (is that Katrina? I only know her Chinese name) is relatively new. A friend of mine worked there for a week and gave me a bit of the low down. Calling there is useless, no one speaks english well enough to have a phone conversation. Yeah, Katrina is cute. In fact, she's a hottie! I'd hit on her all night long if I met her in a bar. But my friend told me things like how surprised the young one was when a guy would actually touch her during the session and that she's going to need some time to soften up.

Fredspy
05-06-10, 09:08
Anyone have any info where or from who I can get a decent prostate massage?

Thanks

It is not my cup of tea, but Mei at Senina does offer this.

Donny Devito
05-06-10, 10:57
Don't know about Green Street, but Alice's in the mall is worth trying. Ask for Angela. Big tits, fun attitude and great service.

PDo people really like Alice's in the mall? It's just one room in the back, right? It's kind of weird because it is literally right next to where people get their hair did. And the one time I got FS there the girl was a little older than I would have wanted. It's just not really my thing.

Donny Devito
05-06-10, 11:00
I agree with the above especially about the tableshower. I have yet to have to need a table shower before my appointment. I always prepare myself as if it were a date. In reality it really is a date. Actually even better than a date. How many times have you gone on a date and gotten anywhere near to being satisfied for the night. I thought so. Its just common sense. You ask these girls to perform acts your girlfriend wouldnt do so its only fair you treat them with some courtesy and at least wash the bunghole. Seriously fellas lets not bring the experience down for them either by being nasty and funky. Wash you asses dammit.Man, and you probably sit right on that same table after the super funky one left.

Nasty!

Hot Lake
05-06-10, 11:45
Tomorrow I'll be visiting Chicago and I'll be having enough time to hit Bella or Thai Palace.Since I'm new to Thai Palace i'm not sure whether they will take me or not (For sure I'll give a try).Just confused with the Bella , Can someone PM me the address and Phone number of Bella. I'll send out a report after my trip. I'll be back by Saturday.

Ghostface89
05-06-10, 11:49
Do people really like Alice's in the mall? It's just one room in the back, right? It's kind of weird because it is literally right next to where people get their hair did. And the one time I got FS there the girl was a little older than I would have wanted. It's just not really my thing.

I don't know why this place isn't better known. There are at least two massage rooms in the rear. One other room on the right is now a table shower room.

The therapists range from mid 30s on up but are usually talented and giving. I got started in this hobby at Jason and Li's a few doors down (now a Joy Yee restaurant.) When they closed, their girls wound up at Silk in the mall (also now closed) and Alice's.

Lisa has been here for a while but other girls rotate frequently. Parking is easy along the mall. Give it a try but YMYV.

Why be paranoid about the beauty shop in front? The Chinese don't care, why should you? Beauty shops make great covers. Look at Senina, Paradise on Wabash, Contempo on Cermak (now closed), etc. as similar in beauty shop/massage setup.

Once they get to know you at Alice's you will be treated very nice. Alice (yes there is an Alice, the owner, and she is here) will remember you and pick out a good girl for you.

Doogie0039
05-06-10, 13:10
Haven't posted in a while. Looks like I was missed out on the Bakery. But I have some reports.

Galaxy spa. Saw both spanish girls. Both are very thick and I consider attractive. Both won't budge on the price so I walked away. I will never return.

CMT. Went in for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Had Dana and when she walked in I made sure I she saw me in my birthday suit before lying down on the table. Made sure I touched her while she was rubbing me. Left very relieved.

Zues. Stopped in but did not stay. Too big for my liking. Anyone else have luck here?

Spa Pleasure. Montrose and Cicero. Cannot pin point this place. When I first went I had a decent time. Enough to make me return. Returned this past week and had the worst massage ever. This girl was not even trained to massage. She was good looking but that is where it ends. I am never going to return.

Victory Spa. Milwaukee south of Montrose. All European. Very good looking women ranging from 20's to 40's. Make sure you get an hour massage. With a half hour they only massage your back. Try Sabrina or Victoria. I have left relieved of all tension.

On a side note, I saw the school was re-opened or never closed and now features all europeans. Any have any experience?

One more question for the senior mongers. What is the pattern that you see for how long it takes a crappy provider to vacate and stop servicing? I have noticed that places such as elle and ellehomme spa can run for years on false advertising.

Nicky Forza
05-06-10, 13:20
Anyone here been in the hobby long enough to remember the notorious Elite Private Club...used to be near Ogden & Madison? I can't believe it's been 13 years already since they were busted and closed down for good .

SpokenOne69
05-06-10, 13:33
Guess I am in that category However, I never really liked that place. The guy was always hanging around and you did your thing on a bed sort of at an upper level if I remember correctly

Later on, I did read some reports that they had hot tubs and parties for VIP. I never participated in those tho

Those were the days when you could get a decent SW on Lake street, a few blocks away for $10. Cheaper options were available

Aam1954
05-06-10, 19:34
I've always noticed that about Elegant and so never stepped foot inside. What's the deal? They look the other way? Paid under the table?The police are eating at Rico's (north side of 26th St half block west).

Aam1954

Sticky Rice
05-06-10, 20:42
I don't know why this place isn't better known. There are at least two massage rooms in the rear. One other room on the right is now a table shower room.

The therapists range from mid 30s on up but are usually talented and giving. I got started in this hobby at Jason and Li's a few doors down (now a Joy Yee restaurant.) When they closed, their girls wound up at Silk in the mall (also now closed) and Alice's.

Lisa has been here for a while but other girls rotate frequently. Parking is easy along the mall. Give it a try but YMYV.

Why be paranoid about the beauty shop in front? The Chinese don't care, why should you? Beauty shops make great covers. Look at Senina, Paradise on Wabash, Contempo on Cermak (now closed), etc. as similar in beauty shop/massage setup.

Once they get to know you at Alice's you will be treated very nice. Alice (yes there is an Alice, the owner, and she is here) will remember you and pick out a good girl for you.A few months ago I went to both Alice in the mall as well as the Alice on Wentworth back to back on the same day. I went to the Alice in the mall first, kinda shady since when I went in there were alot of people walking in the mall (i'm trying to be descreet, last thing I need is someone I know to see me come in or out of this place). There was a younger girl up front, asked for a 1hr and she calls for another lady in the back. Lady in the back comes out, mid 40's, thin, no tits. Never caught her name because I never asked. 4 on looks, 5 for massage and 1 for HS. She shook so fast and hard, my johnson went numb. After a few minutes just told her to stop, left $20 for the tip, thank her for her time and out the door I go (again hoping not to bump into anyone I know)

Traveled down the road and to Alice at Wentworth, cheaper for the hour $50 and $40 for the tip. Got another girl in her 40, much better massage and release. Left happy.

I prefer Alice in Wentworth, for the price and HR.

High Riser
05-07-10, 09:36
Senina was busted with Mae, Yung and Wong being arrested. Undercover Leo went in posing as a customer last night around 8:30. Mae was Leo's therapist. The other girls and customers were questioned but as far as I know nobody else went for a ride courtesy of the CPD.

Be careful.

Orangecrush
05-07-10, 14:39
Still have the card somewhere with my number on it. I always found it odd how Jerry liked to hang out with the punters. Basically there were 3 rooms, one was his bedroom. The other two sucked. All these years and I can't believe he got caught.

Nicky Forza
05-07-10, 15:57
Still have the card somewhere with my number on it. I always found it odd how Jerry liked to hang out with the punters. Basically there were 3 rooms, one was his bedroom. The other two sucked. All these years and I can't believe he got caught.
Yeah, I remember like it was yesterday I threw my card away not too long ago also. Jerry was the grumpy old man who laid on the sofa up front and watched arrival of customers with one eye open. You're right about the 3 bedrooms. The weirdest thing was that one of the rooms was padded like it might be some kind of detention room for locos.
He got busted several times but wasn't able to change his m.o. The loud parties that he gave on Fridays nights didn't help either as the neighbors were always calling the police and complaining I just happened to be driving by when the final bust came. I'm sure it was the Feds who hammered the last nail. RIP

Fredspy
05-07-10, 21:27
Senina was busted with Mae, Yung and Wong being arrested. Undercover Leo went in posing as a customer last night around 8:30. Mae was Leo's therapist. The other girls and customers were questioned but as far as I know nobody else went for a ride courtesy of the CPD.

Be careful.

I would hate to think my post of yesterday recommending Mei brought this down upon her.

I guess I will clam up again.

It is too bad because Mei is sweet, cute and doesn't do FS (at least to my knowledge). Why couldn't they have busted one of the older clock watchers who do much more than Mei?

High Riser
05-08-10, 01:57
Fredspy,

I don't believe your post had anything to do with it.

Posting and L/E actions have been debated on this board for some time. Often I find a foot in each camp. However,in this case, if posting led to a direct action then the " older clock watchers" that get more press would have been busted long before Mae.

This may have been the luck of the draw for Mae. Obviously the spa was targeted, and maybe she was, but as you questioned why her? Bad luck is my guess.

HR

Nighthawk55
05-08-10, 11:24
If that place gets a visit from LEO, no place is safe.

Time to take a rest from the hobby, I'm afraid.

Also, I am thinking that our little discusions are not ultimately what does in a spot, it make's LEO's job easier by pointing them where to look.

Aurora2010
05-08-10, 21:32
Does anyone know about this place? It's not far from the Admiral Theater.

Luxurious Massage Spa Grand Opening (3111 w Lawrence Ave, Albany Park)

Donny Devito
05-09-10, 00:22

Be careful.Why go after this?

With all the crime, violence, and drugs?

I guess LEO is too pu$$y to go after real crime.

Donny Devito
05-09-10, 00:24

Also, I am thinking that our little discusions are not ultimately what does in a spot, it make's LEO's job easier by pointing them where to look.Wasn't some chump, clearly as Senina got busted, talking about how Senina was on the payroll and clearly safe?

WTF happened?

Blueknot
05-09-10, 06:20
I dreamt I responded to an ad on bp and exchanged emails with a masseuse. I should have listened to my gut instinct but I shook it off to nerves. I usually screen potential providers using a strict check list. The way this person had me jumping thru hoops was quite odd. I dealt with multiple emails, 40 questions and tons of nervous energy on her part.

Still I ignored my gut and chucked it up to pregame jitters. Met her at her location and quickly got down to business. The massage was painful to endure. It was the most uninspired I had ever received. if that wasn't bad enough it was full of interruptions and breaks, but that's not the worst of it.

mind you, I'm in decent shape and I bath regularly. However, During the best part, she was litterally gaging, holding her nose and completely grossed out by the experience. It was so strange the way she was behaving. I have never been so weirded out and repulsed by a masseuse as badly as I was with this person. It was such a horrible experience that I had to fuckin go drink afterwards. The first name starts with a g. All I can say is avoid this one at all cost. You're better off getting your nada caught in your zipper than to experience this. As I'm typing on my phone I may be missing a thing or two so feel free to pm with any additions q's.

Paleface
05-09-10, 09:45

Also, I am thinking that our little discusions are not ultimately what does in a spot, it make's LEO's job easier by pointing them where to look.

I figure this way. If she’s Asian, 30-40 years old, speaks little English, and is giving “massages” for a living, she's probably putting a son or daughter through college back in China. Or, worse, she’s trying to pay the medical bills for one or more of her parents. Her husband, if she still has one, works in a factory for maybe $250-300 a month. He’s useless.

She’s caught in the middle, between these necessities and the law. She can’t stay home, so she takes the risk to make a few more dollars, so she can run over the Western Union every couple weeks to make a deposit in China.

It’s Mother’s Day. Let’s show our appreciation.

Pura Vida
05-09-10, 11:50
I had a chance to stop in for an hour visit, I agree with earlier posts that this is a great place to spend some time once they get to know you. Anyway, A***** provides great service, and its a good value. With the recent increased activity by uncle LEO, I just may take a break from the hobby or at least from CT, or maybe not! LOL

Cpl Flirt
05-09-10, 12:22
yep and then some,,,,,

Msanchez
05-09-10, 16:51
Took a stroll over to the spa during the week in hopes of a decent massage. Seems like a new girl hasn't received the memo. Pretty poor at best but with tons and tons of teasing. The back massage was very uninspired to be fair and legs was non-existent. So with the flip, I promised myself that all can be forgiven, however; the teasing continued and 40 mins in the hr. She says, all done and walks out. Walks out. So I sit there and wait cause she's probably going to get a hot towel or something. 5 mins pass and she returns asking 'erviting alwrite', your frist time? ' I mentioned that I've made this my default APM and been there a number of times. Unfortunately, that didn't get me too far. Gives me reason to head over to Bella or KM.

Member #1498
05-09-10, 17:07
Chinese Ancient Spa on Archer and Throop just opened up this weekend and I figured I take a shot at it.

I went in paid for 60 for one hour. So i disrobed and hopped up on the table.
The lady at the counter, S**** was my massage therapist and escorted me to my room. Older maybe upper 40s really not much to talk about for the body at all. Kinda disappointed as I didn't see anyone else in the place so I assumed there is no other option until they get the business going. But I already paid and on the table so I figured go ahead. After she entered and immediately put the towel over me. Gives me an average massage which at some points were great and other times I just wanted to say OUCH! But overall she did loosen up a few spots. After the flip she kept the towel on but it was barely on at this point so she can work around areas. No teasing though whatsoever she even kept my arms at the sides. At the end she did finally give a HR. I tipped $30 and she asked for more I added another $10. She still didn't seem happy with making $40 as a tip. There was no negotiations whatsoever until I was going to leave which I was happy about. If you don't mind older massage therapists she might be okay for you. Also washes off any excess oil so you don't leave oily!

As I was leaving I did see another therapist at the desk who also was a bit older but was a little easier on the eyes.

Massage - 6 out of 10
HR - 6 out of 10

Nicky Forza
05-09-10, 20:59
Why go after this?

With all the crime, violence, and drugs?

I guess LEO is too pu$$y to go after real crime.

Surely its safer to bust a massage parlor maiden than to deal with a potentially violent criminal. It all counts as activity.

Enderwiggen
05-09-10, 23:29
I've been away from here for sometime.

And I come back to read that Senina was busted?

I said before that I believed that certain people were undercover leos.

It qs quickly disregarded.

This is SIMPLE.

The games leo will play:

Hobbyist gets busted. Doesn't want his wife to find out, makes deal with leo to help him get more mongers.

Also.

Uncle Leo is a hobbyist himself. But anytime his superiors say "You're doing a crap job! " Leo has to drum up some business for his area. Or even a media blitz to keep the heat off his job, in the budget cut illinois job market

Think about it. I was only a kid during the late 90's when Clinton was in office, and the budget was balanced. And from what this forum tells me. Mongering was very FUN then and you had more options.

Lero should try to save the children who are being beaten, raped, and killed instead of eating doughnuts and giving tickets, and messing with a hobby that they themselves take part in.

And thats all I have to say on the topic.

Enderwiggen
05-09-10, 23:32
Also, Yung has been gone from Chicago for some time.

And no one else speak proper English there. Aside from the young guy who is rarely there.

I can picture uncle leo, fed up with not getting paid.

Showing up, wanting some "fun" instead.

Lisa Saying "Hell no, give me money now! "

Him threatening her, and showing up the next day.

The charges won't stick. But this summer is going to suck with their paronoia.

Though it may bring the prices down!

Locopazzo
05-10-10, 01:34
If Your Going To Get A Massage On Fullerton Beware These Are Latina Male's Whith Titys Beware Stay Away Unless You Into Trannys Lol

======================================

Hi Locopazzo,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Nighthawk55
05-10-10, 10:32
Though it may bring the prices down!Other way. The providers know the risk is higher and will want more money to take the risk. Plus, they wii be funding alegal defense fund.

Take this as FACT.

Luke Appling
05-10-10, 11:48
I recently had the older Latina at Galaxy, and I had a different experience in negotiating. May have been a slow day, or maybe you came right after me and she was pissed about cutting me a deal!

You will get different reviews on Zeus. Some people like it, but I hate it there. Girls are fat, TV is on and turned up loud. Just bad by my account.

Doogie

Haven't posted in a while. Looks like I was missed out on the Bakery. But I have some reports.

Galaxy spa. Saw both spanish girls. Both are very thick and I consider attractive. Both won't budge on the price so I walked away. I will never return.

CMT. Went in for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Had Dana and when she walked in I made sure I she saw me in my birthday suit before lying down on the table. Made sure I touched her while she was rubbing me. Left very relieved.

Zues. Stopped in but did not stay. Too big for my liking. Anyone else have luck here?

Spa Pleasure. Montrose and Cicero. Cannot pin point this place. When I first went I had a decent time. Enough to make me return. Returned this past week and had the worst massage ever. This girl was not even trained to massage. She was good looking but that is where it ends. I am never going to return.

Victory Spa. Milwaukee south of Montrose. All European. Very good looking women ranging from 20's to 40's. Make sure you get an hour massage. With a half hour they only massage your back. Try Sabrina or Victoria. I have left relieved of all tension.

On a side note, I saw the school was re-opened or never closed and now features all europeans. Any have any experience?

One more question for the senior mongers. What is the pattern that you see for how long it takes a crappy provider to vacate and stop servicing? I have noticed that places such as elle and ellehomme spa can run for years on false advertising.

Luke Appling
05-10-10, 12:29
Personally, I think it's a mistake to request someone by name if you haven't been there before. Think about it, they've never met you, and here you are saying, "I want <insert name here>, I've heard she's a great time."

She's thinking, "WTF, how the hell does this guy know who I am."

While these girls might provides extras, they get a little freaked out by the idea of a bunch of guys passing their names around.

Just sayin'

I have had the worst treatment ever at an MP at Galaxy. I was in mood for a Latina and based on on prior reports, I asked for Vanessa. I was told that she went out for lunch and would be back in an hour. I waste an hour and come back, older blonde woman at counter says, are you one that called for Vanessa. I said yes, and she told me that she is waiting for you. So I get undressed and after a while, they tell me table shower is broken, though I had specifically asked if $60 included table shower. They tell me that there is a stand up shower that I can take myself while I wait for Vanessa, who is now at store. I should have asked for my money then. Then I go back to room, older blonde woman and a young Latina woman are talking loudly, and I am told that it is Vanessa on the phone and she wants to know my name, whether I have been there before, the name of the person that recommended her. Then I'm told, after I have waited an hour and a half that she will not be available. So I am told that either the old blonde or the young Latina can massage me. I am told that the young Latina, who said her name was something like Julie, was good. So like an idiot, I go for it and I am tortured with a mediocre back massage, glutes completely ignored and then she covers me on the flip. Does a little leg massage and then its Adios Amigo. We're done. What about finish I ask? Massage only I am told and am shot down after offering $40. I went to find that blonde but she was gone and somebody new was upfront. I should have demanded my $ back as soon as I found out that they lied to me and told me Vanessa was there when she wasn't. I'll never give this place a try again. So I went over to that place on Grand ave in Bensenville to tried and true Katrina. Same old same old but she got the job done. Tried to get more but she is doing hand only. And like before, she jumped ship before my little boat had made it fully into the harbor, even though I asked her, please don't stop. She runs over to the sink to wash it off her hands like its poison. She is cute but that is second time that she has done that and I hate it. So I am through there as well.

Careyra
05-10-10, 13:20
New tothe Chicago area so still trying to figure it all out. Saw a new place opened on North Ave. Near Paulina. Went in and it looked good. Signs that say male only late hours. But when it came down to it nothing was offered. Maybe it is just new or I threw them off, but may be worth checking out again.

Starks
05-10-10, 16:42

Be careful.I didn't know this! Was there any articles in any papers about it?

I can't find any.

Bobbyj29
05-11-10, 23:49
Hey guys. Visiting your fair city and was in the mood for a massage. Always a little hesitant about massage parlors in unknown cities so I took the plunge on the hotel visit massage service. Got setup with Natalie/Natalia from Poland. Very sexy, but very covered up with jeans and a turtle neck that never came off. Gave an adequate massage and actually had some good conversation but after the flip no HE was offered or agreed too. Needless to say I was more than a little disappointed, but then again it was only $ (even though they advertised $.2). Anyone else have any better luck with this service or is there a particular girl I need to ask for?

Thanks for the info.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-oriental-and-european-massage-in-your-chicago-hotel-room-fast-hotel-service-247/4757815

Tiger45
05-11-10, 23:53
Personally, I think it's a mistake to request someone by name if you haven't been there before. Think about it, they've never met you, and here you are saying, "I want <insert name here>, I've heard she's a great time."

She's thinking, "WTF, how the hell does this guy know who I am."

While these girls might provides extras, they get a little freaked out by the idea of a bunch of guys passing their names around.

Just sayin'I see your point but I have done this many times with great success. They might be a bit suspicious at first but I can put them at ease and show them I am not a cop. I always say a friend of a friend recommended her. But the point is here that they lied to me to get my money. They told me she would be back in an hour. Then they told me she was there, go take your shower, she will be write in. They were lying the entire time. I would not be upset if she was there and then decided to give only a legit massage, but she wasn't there and they knew she wasn't going to come, but waited till I was undressed and showered to tell me.

Enderwiggen
05-12-10, 12:56
Other way. The providers know the risk is higher and will want more money to take the risk. Plus, they wii be funding alegal defense fund.

Take this as FACT.I would but its not.

The fact is, while your logic is SOUND, it only applies to NOOBS who they don't know. When relax went through their drama, I got FS for 50 6 times, from a girl who had SEEN me.

I normally saw may. And because of the "issueS" cientel was down, so they take what they can get.

Whats the point of adding more money to take a "risk"

If it's 50 or 400 it doesn't matter if the man is a cop.

Brandonkelly
05-12-10, 16:38
Visited Elegant today for the first time, had been in once before just to take a look at the girls. Sophia answered the door and I took her for the $.35 half hour. Well, selecting her was a big mistake.

The massage started off well enough, probably about a 5 out of a 10 scale as far as skills were concerned. She did give good pressure and the like but it was nothing special. Lasted around 20 minutes from what I could tell.

So I flip over and she asks me if I want anything other than massage, offering HE and CBJ. She wants $ for a CBJ and I countered with all I have is .40. That really pissed her off, so she starts lecturing me on how that's not even enough for a HE let alone a CBJ and that I'm lying I and actually do have more money. She says, "You seen Shirley before right (I had only talked to her once) and didn't you give her $?" I shrugged my shoulders. She kept going on and on about "it was a good massage right, well everybody tip me .20 for good massage, no extras." Yeah right, so now we're both lying. Two people lying to each other in a 4X10 "room".

So she keeps acting like she's going to walk away and then counters with .60 for a HE. I said, "whatever, 40's all I got," and was ready to walk either way. So she bitches some more and this is really starting to turn me cold until all of a sudden she lightens up and agrees to .40 for the HE. I don't know if she was calling me a big prick or saying I have a big prick (it's been said both ways to me before) but that was funny. Her technique was pretty good, but she wouldn't remove any clothing.

At the end I got a hot towel with a side of bitching about how I'm the first customer of the day and she has to work 16 hours today and she should make more money. I told her I work 16 hour days all the time, no big deal. But lesson learned here, I won't be using Elegant again and I would highly recommend avoiding Sophia. She does not offer FS was what I was told and she wants way too much for hardly anything. She also switches gears seamlessly from ***** to subservient which was really baffling. I'm probably going to hit only apartments from now on, I would rather deal with a fixed price scenario.

Nighthawk55
05-12-10, 16:43
it only applies to NOOBS who they don't know. As they say... YMMV... but I have talked to multiple providers who have raised their rates with the increased heat. Maybe not with long term customers, but, in general, they expect more.

Remember, specifically with the Chinese providers, these are smart business women. They ain't like the corner gang banger who ends up making less than the minimum hourly wage to peddle crack on the corner. If there is no money in it, they will climb up off their backs.

I also expect to see the standard APT rate of 160 increase soon.

Ghostface89
05-12-10, 18:23
Stopped by yesterday at an AMP that gets luke warm reviews on this site, but one that I find to be usually outstanding. I just ducked in for a quickie without an appointment to try some new poontang, and spotted a girl who had "retired" three years ago, now back in the trade.

(Seniors would know this one as a real keeper from a different CT spa.)

After a great long-time-no-see topless massage with roaming and extras, I was promised top shelf treatment next time.

Sorry, but this hottie specifically made me swear not to post her name or current spa on the internet. (She's using a new name now anyway.)

Seems like the best girls are now super cautious. And who can blame them.

Krackerjack
05-12-10, 20:29
If Senina has to be busted it is a sign of things to come. From their apparent connections i didnt think they would. But that does say a lot.

I didnt think Mei was reviewed here in any extended manner.

Stay and share safe.

Nighthawk55
05-12-10, 20:56
Calling all mongers!

We all know how bad Chicago is getting.

So what is the best city in North America for AMPS?

Donny Devito
05-13-10, 01:53
Calling all mongers!

We all know how bad Chicago is getting.

So what is the best city in North America for AMPS?For streetwalkers, it is Miami.

Escorts are Vegas IMO.

Paleface
05-13-10, 04:21
Visited Elegant today for the first time, had been in once before just to take a look at the girls. Sophia answered the door and I took her for the $.35 half hour. Well, selecting her was a big mistake.

The massage started off well enough, probably about a 5 out of a 10 scale as far as skills were concerned. She did give good pressure and the like but it was nothing special. Lasted around 20 minutes from what I could tell.

So I flip over and she asks me if I want anything other than massage, offering HE and CBJ. She wants $ for a CBJ and I countered with all I have is .40. That really pissed her off, so she starts lecturing me on how that's not even enough for a HE let alone a CBJ and that I'm lying I and actually do have more money. She says, "You seen Shirley before right (I had only talked to her once) and didn't you give her $?" I shrugged my shoulders. She kept going on and on about "it was a good massage right, well everybody tip me .20 for good massage, no extras." Yeah right, so now we're both lying. Two people lying to each other in a 4X10 "room".

So she keeps acting like she's going to walk away and then counters with .60 for a HE. I said, "whatever, 40's all I got," and was ready to walk either way. So she bitches some more and this is really starting to turn me cold until all of a sudden she lightens up and agrees to .40 for the HE. I don't know if she was calling me a big prick or saying I have a big prick (it's been said both ways to me before) but that was funny. Her technique was pretty good, but she wouldn't remove any clothing.

At the end I got a hot towel with a side of bitching about how I'm the first customer of the day and she has to work 16 hours today and she should make more money. I told her I work 16 hour days all the time, no big deal. But lesson learned here, I won't be using Elegant again and I would highly recommend avoiding Sophia. She does not offer FS was what I was told and she wants way too much for hardly anything. She also switches gears seamlessly from ***** to subservient which was really baffling. I'm probably going to hit only apartments from now on, I would rather deal with a fixed price scenario.

I had a similar experience with a Sophia a couple weeks ago. Mood swings. Demanding. Argumentative. She’s the one with the tinted hair, right? The other girls at Elegant are OK, but this one gives me the creeps.

SpokenOne69
05-13-10, 09:07
I am a little perplexed with all of the talk about how LE has reduced the mongering in some mongers on this site. That's what LE wants! Reduced business at these places and they assume that the business will shut down on its' own. then the problem goes away or at least to another precinct.

First of all, what happens in a closed room between two people is impossible to prove unless:

1. One or both talk about it
2. Video tape
3. LE sting

If you are an exeperienced AMP visitor, you should have not problems. It might take a few visits to gain the trust of the attendant. But, patience will prevail.

LE on the other hand does not have patience for this type of investigation. They know that there are other much, much more serious and I think that they would rather work on those more serious crimes. Community pressure and/or political pressure is usually what causes busts at these types of places.

bottom line, I am recognized at most of the places that I patronize. I dont have any problems getting what I want. I doubt that this type of activity will ever ever be eradicated in the Chinatown area. Take a walke down Wentworth one day and observe. These people are just like anybody else. They work hard and like to gamble, relax and spend their hard earned US dollars the way they choose. God bless America!

(The above are the opinions of the author and may not reflect the opinions of others)

genuis8
05-13-10, 09:18
It looks like Senina was busted again on Monday, and 1 therapist was busted. Wow! Twice in less than a week!

Member #5481
05-13-10, 09:35
Channel 2 news tonight has an undercover story with a hidden camera inside a MP. Could not tell which one but I hope none of us are on camera going in or out.

Enderwiggen
05-13-10, 10:10
I'm so fed up with Chicago.

I'm telling you there are hidden wars that we know dick about. 100% political.

I met a girl I posted about a long time ago I think, that tricked with Blago, AND Dailey. She told me how she was forced to go to these parties. Really weird ones.

This is probably just an issue between the Chinese political mob and leo not getting paid off. They have known about these places forever.

Enderwiggen
05-13-10, 10:18
As they say... YMMV... but I have talked to multiple providers who have raised their rates with the increased heat. Maybe not with long term customers, but, in general, they expect more.

Remember, specifically with the Chinese providers, these are smart business women. They ain't like the corner gang banger who ends up making less than the minimum hourly wage to peddle crack on the corner. If there is no money in it, they will climb up off their backs.

I also expect to see the standard APT rate of 160 increase soon.I disagree again. the apartment girls have 100% control of their environment.

They have you naked, so they can avoid recorders. Their english is bad, so they always have the miscommunication defense. (Which is why nothing EVER sticks to ANY amp.) And believe it or not, unless charges stick, LEO is equally embarassed.

This is more chi-town political b.s.

And seeing as these cases never really stick, leo looks very bad wasting tax payers dollars, on cases that hold no real relevance.

If an atty was smart, during the senina case, he would request a copy of reported felony level calls placed during the bust. A list of the LEO involved in the busts. And view how many of those calls in said jurisdiction were missed/flaked/late during the time of the bust.

Im not being argumentative, but there is a very VERY good reason I know these things.

High Riser
05-13-10, 10:21
It looks like Senina was busted again on Monday, and 1 therapist was busted. Wow! Twice in less than a week!

It seems after one bust parlors are closed down for at least a couple of days.
This is allowed to stay open after two, why?

F Blaster
05-13-10, 12:00
Channel 2 news tonight has an undercover story with a hidden camera inside a MP. Could not tell which one but I hope none of us are on camera going in or out.

I would sue so fast it would make your head spin. Don't they have better things to look into? How about the rash of gun violence? I know sex sells, but this is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I don't recognize the place from the clip I saw, so I'm not worried. The undercover person was a customer. Now, if Dana Kozlov wants to work undercover as a masseuse, I not only allow videotaping, I insist on it!

Paintedbird
05-13-10, 12:44
It looks like Senina was busted again on Monday, and 1 therapist was busted. Wow! Twice in less than a week!I heard a piece last night about China Town on Chicago Public Radio last night. It seems to me that some civic leaders are trying to cleanup that area, especially since this next year will mark the hundredth anniversary of China Town.

Khai Yai
05-13-10, 12:49
I would sue so fast it would make your head spin. Don't they have better things to look into? How about the rash of gun violence? I know sex sells, but this is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Granted, this happened in 2006 and in Brooklyn NY but it is still good reading...

http://www.wackbag.com/showthread.php?t=50688

"Brooklyn massage parlor sting based on cop lies"

Squat
05-13-10, 13:14

Sophia does offer FS. You have to be a regular, and know how to talk to them. Still, this place has the best value for the buck.

Cpl Flirt
05-13-10, 13:35

I don't recognize the place from the clip I saw, so I'm not worried. The undercover person was a customer. Now, if Dana Kozlov wants to work undercover as a masseuse, I not only allow videotaping, I insist on it!I try looking it up and all I found was a thing on CL. Would some one post the link to the video?

Thanks

Here is the CL video. May 11.
http://cbs2chicago.com/video

Flint Striker
05-13-10, 14:11
A couple of recent posts about MP busts have come from senior members who know the hobby, and I'm wondering where the info is coming from. I'm not calling anybody dishonest, I'm just curious where the info is coming from. Usually when uncle Leo makes a bust, there's lots of publicity for two reasons. First, it makes uncle Leo look busy and effective, which is always good politics. Second, the media people know that sex sells and love to have stories about naked people getting in trouble.

I just looked for news stories about the well known CT establishment that has been busted twice in the last couple weeks or so according to posts here. Found nothing. Not a single word on any newspaper or tv station website.

Again, not to say that any seniors on this board are intentionally doing it, but it looks to me like busts of the well known CT place are rumors. I hope no mongers are allowing themselves to be talked into paying higher than standard rates because of "risk" based on rumors.

Khai Yai
05-13-10, 15:29
I try looking it up and all I found was a thing on CL. Would some one post the link to the video?

http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=71038@wbbm.dayport.com

And for anyone looking for how Channel 2 can get away with this (so far)

http://www.abanet.org********communication/comlawyer/spring00/edwards.html

Nighthawk55
05-13-10, 15:55
I disagree again. the apartment girls have 100% control of their environment.Haven't they busted two apartment operations in the last couple of months? One in Chinatown and one near O'Hare?

The heat is on all over town.

For the mongers and the mongees.

Gilibee
05-13-10, 16:45
This is ratings stunt. In fact, the reporter, Dave Savini, did this same "investigative reporting" stunt about 15 years ago when he was at Channel 5. That "investigation" involved massage parlors that were operating in Michigan City. As I recall, it was a series of reports that aired on 2 or 3 successive nights on the 10 o'clock news.

http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=71038@wbbm.dayport.com

And for anyone looking for how Channel 2 can get away with this (so far)

http://www.abanet.org********communication/comlawyer/spring00/edwards.html

Cpl Flirt
05-13-10, 17:00
And yes I am still at the office:(

Cpl Flirt
05-13-10, 17:06
Another day at the offices, yes!

Ghostface89
05-13-10, 21:54
A couple of recent posts about MP busts have come from senior members who know the hobby, and I'm wondering where the info is coming from. I'm not calling anybody dishonest, I'm just curious where the info is coming from. Usually when uncle Leo makes a bust, there's lots of publicity for two reasons. First, it makes uncle Leo look busy and effective, which is always good politics. Second, the media people know that sex sells and love to have stories about naked people getting in trouble.

I just looked for news stories about the well known CT establishment that has been busted twice in the last couple weeks or so according to posts here. Found nothing. Not a single word on any newspaper or tv station website.

Again, not to say that any seniors on this board are intentionally doing it, but it looks to me like busts of the well known CT place are rumors. I hope no mongers are allowing themselves to be talked into paying higher than standard rates because of "risk" based on rumors.

The recent busts of AMPs seem to be all by CPD.

When Tom Dart's County Sheriffs bust, that pathetic 19th Ward hack can't wait to get in front of a camera (like a pasty white Jesse Jackson).

I don't know about the truth regarding Sen, but I do know that a certain northside AMP was busted (I can't tell you which one as a courtesy to the owner) by CPD recently after repeated attempts to trick girls that were spotted beforehand.

Why the CPD doesn't issue press releases is anybodys guess.
But CPD and the Sheriff do things quite differently.

Ashoka
05-13-10, 22:47
If I may be so bold.

Give Elegant another chance. See Shirley or SeeC. I don't think Sophia is indicative of the usual Elegant experience. Recalling another poster's report, it really is like shooting fish in a barrel! (at least with Seesee). Very reliable experience. There's a less regular girl named Eva. Very young, nice HR but not quite as experienced. Also a good time. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the report, by the way. Now I know to avoid Sophia.

Al Melrose
05-14-10, 01:55
Wow , was that lead story useless. Place featured is 1026 N. Ashalnd. Talk about how the place brings "undesirables" to the area. ( hey that is me who you are insulting)

Point out the owner, some Chinese guy, lost his massage liscense( anyone get a massage from this guy?) They insinuate some other charges, but offer no proof.

The undercover camera shows a woman who may or may not have a massage liscense walking to a room. It seems she offered to massage the cameraman ( while he did not have a camera) A totally pointless "special report".

David111
05-14-10, 04:15
I heard the story of the massage parlor owner Bo. One of his massage girls was raped and robbed by an African American guy, this Chinese Bo pulled a gun from his trunk and stopped the armed rapist from escaping.

CBS 2 reporter called that "illegal use of weapon". What if the guy rapes the reporter's wife, and Bo catches the rapist? The police will send who to jail? Bo or the rapist?

Wow, was that lead story useless. Place featured is 1026 N. Ashalnd. Talk about how the place brings "undesirables" to the area. (hey that is me who you are insulting)

Point out the owner, some Chinese guy, lost his massage liscense(anyone get a massage from this guy?) They insinuate some other charges, but offer no proof.

The undercover camera shows a woman who may or may not have a massage liscense walking to a room. It seems she offered to massage the cameraman (while he did not have a camera) A totally pointless "special report".

Ghostface89
05-14-10, 11:09
Wow , was that lead story useless. Place featured is 1026 N. Ashalnd. Talk about how the place brings "undesirables" to the area. ( hey that is me who you are insulting)

Point out the owner, some Chinese guy, lost his massage liscense( anyone get a massage from this guy?) They insinuate some other charges, but offer no proof.

The undercover camera shows a woman who may or may not have a massage liscense walking to a room. It seems she offered to massage the cameraman ( while he did not have a camera) A totally pointless "special report".

"Undesirables" in the area?
How many ILLEGAL ALIENS work at the Mexican restaurant next door, huh?

Nicky Forza
05-14-10, 11:40
Seems to me that the that a guy who goes to a massage parlor and pays to get a rub & tug is the least likely to commit a crime while in the neighborhood. Anyone ever heard of an mp customer deciding to commit a rape, burglary or robbery or molest children while in the neighborhood? I think not. Customers just generally want to arrive and leave as transparently as possible-- or am I mistaken?
So why do the hypocrites and hand wringers get so upset about what's going on behind closed massage parlor doors?

Mojo67
05-14-10, 12:33
Seems to me that the that a guy who goes to a massage parlor and pays to get a rub & tug is the least likely to commit a crime while in the neighborhood. Anyone ever heard of an mp customer deciding to commit a rape, burglary or robbery or molest children while in the neighborhood? I think not. Customers just generally want to arrive and leave as transparently as possible-- or am I mistaken?

So why do the hypocrites and hand wringers get so upset about what's going on behind closed massage parlor doors?A customer did rape and rob an amp in Cali.

Pegleg
05-14-10, 12:59

So why do the hypocrites and hand wringers get so upset about what's going on behind closed massage parlor doors?Wow! Very insightful comment.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

LordAlfred
05-14-10, 13:51

So why do the hypocrites and hand wringers get so upset about what's going on behind closed massage parlor doors?Same reason weed is still illegal. It's been illegal for so long, based on bogus propaganda and/or pure moralism, that it's one of those "well, it's always been that way!"

Yet, apparently paying for the same services in certain parts of Nevada is totally ok. Go figure.

Nighthawk55
05-14-10, 14:19
"Undesirables" in the area?

How many ILLEGAL ALIENS work at the Mexican restaurant next door, huh?I don't think illegals, whether they are the countless Polish, Mexican or Irish nationals who are illegally in Chicago are undesirable. If you like to work, we will glady take you in Chicago. If you happen to be illegal, Chinese and female, I REALLY am happy you ended up in our town. You are quite desirable IMHO.

On the other hand, I freely admit I am a undesirable pervert.

Pussy Prowler
05-14-10, 15:16
I went to the ad below, I called and the girl on the phone and she gave me the address. The place is right off irving park Road in chicago, safe neighborhood, but sketchy looking apt building. Anyhow she told me to call again when I arrived, and a mexican girl opened the door to let me in. I thought she was the owner or the mama san manager type person, she led me to the room and I gave her 40. 00 for the massage. I was dissapointed to find out it was actually her that was going to give me the massage. Long story short, I was out 40 plus 10 tip, she was nice and gave a decent massage but I was there to get FS which a senior on this board told me was possible and almost automatic. What I did see when I was leaving was 2-3 other younger hot latinas getting ready for someone else, I was pissed I didn't get one of them! I have to go back sat now, they said they are open everyday from about 11 to 7pm. The one I got was a 4 but the other chicks I saw were easily 8 and 9's! Talk about bad luck!

Saw this ad on craigslist
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1732067565.html

***SEXY LATIN TOUCH**$40 SPECIAL*** (IRVING PARK & CENTRAL)
Date: 2010-05-09, 11:29AM CDT
Reply to: serv-wjma9-1732067565@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

~~~~FRIENDLY AND CUTE LATIN GIRLS~~~~
WHY NOT RELAX?????
****SEXY AND SENSUAL MASSAGE****
REGULAR SHOWER, COSTUMES AND LINGERIE ---AVAILABLE---
WE ALLOW OUR COSTUMERS CHECK THE PLACE BEFORE THE MASSAGE!!!
!!!!STRESS LESS AND SAVE MORE WITH US!!!!!!
PRINT THIS AD AND GET $10 OFF
CALL US TO SCHEDULLE YOUR APPT.312 617 7232
**SORRY UNKNOWN ADN BLOKED CALLS ARE NOT ANSWERED**

Chi Town
05-14-10, 16:31
Anyone been to this place on Irving Park across from McDonalds? PM me for more details.

I've been going irregular for a few years. Usually pretty good service but has decined latly. Aviod girl called Candy. Always rushed and trys for more $. Typical is. 7 door and. 4 Also I beleive wide menu, but never took more than HE

Down side is no table shower. They used to come in, dressed, to the regular shower with me. But not the last few visits. I keep going back because I know what I'm getting and never had to worry about anything missing while in shower or sauna.

I'm looking for the name of a girl there. She is a 10. You'd know who I am talking about if you've seen or had her. She was my first, 3 years ago, and I didn't catch her name. Great attention in shower, very good massage and teasing before flip. I saw her in the hallway. Maybe 6 months ago

Please post or PM me.

Nicky Forza
05-14-10, 16:35
A customer did rape and rob an amp in Cali.
Not trying to be argumentative but I'd really like to know what your point is, or what you're trying to contribute. I said 'least' likely to commit a crime.

Past Tense
05-14-10, 17:14
Gentlemen,

We live in a society that glorifies legal prostitution (marriage) at the same time it vilifies our hobby. Most people consider us lower than degenerate gamblers and only one step above junkies, murderers and child molesters. Our "Free Country" is only free as long as you are part of the puritanical group think that was designed to control the populous. People here have been indoctrinated with the BS for so long that they can't see that providing respect and safe working conditions for sex workers would benefit everyone. Not to mention legalizing pot and collecting a huge excise tax on it. All the money going to the cartels could be used to solve the budget crisis.

My son is convinced that the Zombie apocalypse is imminent. When I take a good look at the world these days I'm almost hoping he is right.

Khai Yai
05-14-10, 22:03
Gentlemen,
My son is convinced that the Zombie apocalypse is imminent. When I take a good look at the world these days I'm almost hoping he is right.

So very true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWaKcvuh1os

JimJames
05-14-10, 22:49
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/2.Investigators.massage.2.1693472.html

Paleface
05-15-10, 08:19
If I may be so bold.

Give Elegant another chance. See Shirley or SeeC. I don't think Sophia is indicative of the usual Elegant experience. Recalling another poster's report, it really is like shooting fish in a barrel! (at least with Seesee). Very reliable experience. There's a less regular girl named Eva. Very young, nice HR but not quite as experienced. Also a good time. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the report, by the way. Now I know to avoid Sophia.

You are right about Elegant. It's a good place. I just wouldn't spend and time or money on Sophia when you have so many other good choices. Brandonkelly's description of her was dead on--she's crazy-- but the other girls over there are fine.

Franky30
05-15-10, 12:57
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/2.Investigators.massage.2.1693472.htmlJust wondering did anyone have massage with "Jean", the cleaning lady?

Bobbyj29
05-15-10, 14:23
So after a swing and a miss w/ the hotel visit ladies I decided to RTFFs for the past few months and finally decided up Bella. With the glowing reviews, felt sure that a release was imminent. Alas, it was not to be. Stopped by this afternoon, saw the blacked out windows and buzzer door and it gave me a good feeling. Melissa, a cute petite Mexican girl, was working and the feeling kept getting better. After a lackluster table shower with not so much as a grazing of the boys, I began to have my doubts though.

I thought we had a pretty good rapport, laughing and joking together, but she shied away from every incidental touch. On the flip she strategically stayed away from the boys again and just when I thought she was going for more oil to really get down to business, she walked to the door and says that she's stepping out while I change back. Before I can even get a word in she's out the door.

So this is getting ridiculous now. After two massages, 99% of my body is so relaxed that it's like jello an the other 1% is feeling like a backed up water hose. Think I'm going to cut my losses on the massages and just go the escort route. Don't really want FS, but may just pay that upcharge price for a guaranteed release. Actually I feel sorry for the provider that's going to release this pent up frustration. Might put an eye out! :)

Coolouforever
05-15-10, 15:48
Stopped in today at Cancun which is a LMP. I called before I went the lady to me the prices were .70 for the hour and .50 for the half both with TS. When I told her that that was pricy she told me that there was an ad in a newspaper for .10 off and to just mention that when I came in. When I came in I mentioned that and she did give me .10 off so I paid .40 for the half. The girl I had was an absolute Latina dream I'll get into that in a bit. The TS was ok but didn't tease the boys at all. The massage was actually decent she put work into it. While laying on my stomach she kept brushing her boobs into my head so that gave me a sign I started feeling on her ass which she liked. On the flip little lou was at full attention thus the bargaining started. I was quoted the standard latina prices .50/.50./.50. I only brought .80 for extras and didn't intend to spend a penny more. After a few back and forths we wound up on the .80 price for the HS with half her clothes off. I picked the bottom half to be off and let me tell you guys I've been in this hobby for many years now and I'll go on record by saying of the many girls I saw this girl has the best ass ever. A big wide ass yet not fat but smooth and firm. During the HS she was talking dirty to me saying little lou was "rico" and whatnot while the whole time I'm laying down feeling on her ass and shaved kitty kat. The best part was looking at her ass while laying down that ass was just sticking out from my side view like you wouldn't believe. Eventually I blew a huge load and we chatted it up for a bit. She gave me a hot towel and brought me a cup of water then walked me out as we kept talking. Total spend .120 and well worth it. Her name is Kathy she had colored blonde hair and a body like you wouldn't believe, even though I didn't see her tits which by the way looked nice and huge, that ass is well worth it so guys if you go to Cancun get Kathy trust me she's worth it. Stay safe.

Nighthawk55
05-15-10, 17:50
Just wondering did anyone have massage with "Jean", the cleaning lady?Isn't Elle a famous blue ball joint?

Ghostface89
05-15-10, 19:54
I don't think illegals, whether they are the countless Polish, Mexican or Irish nationals who are illegally in Chicago are undesirable. If you like to work, we will glady take you in Chicago. If you happen to be illegal, Chinese and female, I REALLY am happy you ended up in our town. You are quite desirable IMHO.

On the other hand, I freely admit I am a undesirable pervert.

Sorry Nighthawk, but you missed my point on this issue.

Channel 2 is implying that the massage girls at this location are
1) FOB, non-licensed, illegals who cannot speak Engrish
2) abused and part of an international sex slave trade

I have mongered for over ten years and always chat up my providers. They all tell me that they are here on a green card, or on a tourist or student visa, or are a citizen already. Never have I met anyone in the trade who was being forced to work. Choices are made by a girl/woman, and if she decides to work at massage rather than McDonald's or Burger King, well why not?

One of my favs, a beauty from Taiwan, became a citizen shortly after I began seeing her. A Singapore hottie I see comes on a tourist visa.

The media falls for the slave trade BS even though it was exposed as a fraud a century ago. When a girl plays the "slavery card" after being arrested, the charges go away. LEO looks good and the girl gets a free pass. Liberals get to feel good.

Read SIN IN THE SECOND CITY by Karen Abbott (2007) to see how the Mann Act and all this hysteria actually began. It primarilly was a knee-jerk, racist law passed because of black boxer Jack Johnson and his fondness for Chicago Levee white "butterflies."

With all this said, I do still object to illegal immigration because it is a major slap in the face of all my legal immigrant friends (and lovers) who follow the rules in coming to this great country.

This is not the time or place to go into the low wages and abuse of illegal restaurant help in this city condoned by the political powers (Dem and Rep)
who benefit financially. They are the true "undesirables."

Khai Yai
05-15-10, 22:58
Channel 2 is implying that the massage girls at this location are
1) FOB, non-licensed, illegals who cannot speak Engrish
2) abused and part of an international sex slave trade

... the political powers (Dem and Rep) who benefit financially. They are the true "undesirables."

Great post Ghostface!!

Past Tense
05-15-10, 23:47
Paleface,

Are you naming you cock "tourist visa" so your little Singapore hottie can come on it?

I can't say that my experiences with asian apartment girls validate your statements. I have met more than one Apartment girl who quite obviosly did want to be there and made me think they might be working under duress. With the language barrier it was impossible to chat them up, so there was only one thing to do.

Pull a lefty on 'em, half nelson and ass hammer.

Sorry, in a goofy mood tonight.

Waverid
05-15-10, 23:54
I went to relax recently and had a great time with Sunny. Her massage was excellent (which seems to be consistently true for this place) and the ending was nice too. I didn't even need to negotiate, unlike in previous visits. As alluded to in another post, their prices seem to have gone down.

Datsurman
05-16-10, 07:38
There's been at least two posts about Melissa not offering any extras. On the other hand I was wondering if she had changed her policy since the last time I saw her. Guess the answer is no.

So after a swing and a miss w/ the hotel visit ladies I decided to RTFFs for the past few months and finally decided up Bella. With the glowing reviews, felt sure that a release was imminent. Alas, it was not to be. Stopped by this afternoon, saw the blacked out windows and buzzer door and it gave me a good feeling. Melissa, a cute petite Mexican girl, was working and the feeling kept getting better. After a lackluster table shower with not so much as a grazing of the boys, I began to have my doubts though.

I thought we had a pretty good rapport, laughing and joking together, but she shied away from every incidental touch. On the flip she strategically stayed away from the boys again and just when I thought she was going for more oil to really get down to business, she walked to the door and says that she's stepping out while I change back. Before I can even get a word in she's out the door.

So this is getting ridiculous now. After two massages, 99% of my body is so relaxed that it's like jello an the other 1% is feeling like a backed up water hose. Think I'm going to cut my losses on the massages and just go the escort route. Don't really want FS, but may just pay that upcharge price for a guaranteed release. Actually I feel sorry for the provider that's going to release this pent up frustration. Might put an eye out! :)

Ahtorbtuc
05-16-10, 10:08
Read past posts carefully and you'll find that Melissa doesn't offer extras. The last time I was at Bella I overheard the other girls talking about her and wondering why she doesn't and how she plans to keep making money once the word gets around. My guess; she's got the looks that will make guys try even if they know different.

Nighthawk55
05-16-10, 13:16
Sorry Nighthawk, but you missed my point on this issue.
I understand your point. I just don't share the feelings of your original statement about illegals being undesirable.

The undersirables are the good old 'mericun business owners who knowingly employ illegals (spa owners not included!).

One final thing: If you come to the US and get a job under a student visa, you are just as illegal as someone who swam accross the Rio Grande.

Bobbyj29
05-16-10, 17:01
Read past posts carefully and you'll find that Melissa doesn't offer extras. The last time I was at Bella I overheard the other girls talking about her and wondering why she doesn't and how she plans to keep making money once the word gets around. My guess; she's got the looks that will make guys try even if they know different.It was my own fault. I heard the name Melissa when I called on the way there and immediately remembered all the good things I'd read about an apparently different Melissa (at Tropical or Cermak I forget). I will hand it to her though, the massage was good, just not repeat good w/o the extras.

Sintwin
05-16-10, 18:01
Anyone know if/when Alice GT is going to be open again?

Keep trying, but still says they are on vacation.

Luv Nooke2
05-17-10, 09:27
Anyone know if/when Alice GT is going to be open again?

Keep trying, but still says they are on vacation.

I've talked to Anna since they closed and I don't think they'll re-open, at least not as we've known them. She isn't answering her phone any longer either.

Dee Mac
05-17-10, 22:45
Looking for some relaxation, I found this ad under Therapuetic services on Craigslist

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1745288080.html

Maybe they should offer Colonics as they promise clean shits

LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO RELAX AND ENJOY!!!!

FEEL TIRED,STREES AND SOUR

LET US HELP U TO FEEL FRESH WE MEALT YOUR STREES AWAY!!

LATINA GIRLS WAITING FOR YOU !!

COME AND ENJOY A GREET MASSAGE
IN A COZY COMFY SAFET PLACE.

CLEAN PLACE
CLEAN SHITS AND TOWELS CHANGE AFTER EACH MASSAGE.

CALL FOR THE SPECIAL RATES AT
312-450-9732

SAVE MORE WITH US!!!!!!Gotta Love the latinas.

Locopazzo
05-18-10, 01:11
I went to Irving park today to see some latinas what a joke i went to the 2 floor it looked like a bunch of drug crack w-ores.they were so bad i dont think a bum would go there if there we free if your looking for trash latinas this is the place what a joke.

Nicky Forza
05-18-10, 03:19
Looking for some relaxation, I found this ad under Therapuetic services on Craigslist

Gotta Love the latinas.

After the massage they'll go clean your house too!

--------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE WELL OUR SPECIAL MAIDS OFFERD YOU A GREAT CLEANING FOR LESS!!!

STARING WITH $40
AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE $80

WHY TO PAID ALOT FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED!!!!

CALL FOR MORE INFO AT 312-450-9732

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Nicky Forza
05-18-10, 03:42
Absolutely amazing

http://www.macon.com/2010/05/18/1131561/dna-sample-resisted-in-massage.html

Paleface
05-18-10, 08:46
After the massage they'll go clean your house too!

--------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOME ONE TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE WELL OUR SPECIAL MAIDS OFFERD YOU A GREAT CLEANING FOR LESS!!!

STARING WITH $40
AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE $80

WHY TO PAID ALOT FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED!!!!

CALL FOR MORE INFO AT 312-450-9732

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Mengzi:

Here's another one, more expensive though: Google maidsnheels

Skonsk
05-18-10, 09:20
was in the medical district area yesterday at noon - thought I would stop in at Yins. The door was locked and the open sign was not lit up. ???

Jn183
05-18-10, 09:30
was in the medical district area yesterday at noon - thought I would stop in at Yins. The door was locked and the open sign was not lit up?It has been closed for a long while, like 4 months.

Gopher88
05-18-10, 10:24

Gotta Love the latinas.

"Maybe they should offer Colonics as they promise clean shits"

Active8
05-18-10, 11:01
Absolutely amazing

http://www.macon.com/2010/05/18/1131561/dna-sample-resisted-in-massage.html
Wow what a cop can say. Yeah your right it is amazing.

Jn183
05-18-10, 11:32
double post

Nonyabiz
05-18-10, 12:57
Absolutely amazing

http://www.macon.com/2010/05/18/1131561/dna-sample-resisted-in-massage.htmlHilarious. "Before the officer could hand over the money, though, Cho grabbed him and performed oral sex, causing the officer to reach climax. " and since the DNA evidence was in a condom that means that he couldn't get his money or say no in the time it took her to put on a condom and get him off. Yeah right. It implies that he started out totally uncovered face up, he knew what he wanted and he was doing.

The moral of the story is that if you want to monger without risk of actually getting in trouble, plus actually get paid for getting a BJ, become a cop.

Donny Devito
05-18-10, 15:28
Sophia does offer FS. You have to be a regular, and know how to talk to them. Still, this place has the best value for the buck.My experience differs.

First time ever there got FS for Sophia.

Didn't even use the gift of gab.

It was her idea.

Member202
05-18-10, 19:11
Anyone here have experience with Kylie Luvv?

If so, please share or PM.

Thanks!

Starks
05-18-10, 23:02
After a long timeout from the hobby, the last time I was out was at Singapore about 3 weeks before it was busted, due to money issues I decided to get back on the horse. After reading about it twice hear I decided to check out Oki Dokie on Chicago ave on Monday. I went to what I believed was Oki Dokie, the palce had purpleish tinted windows and a massage sign in the front window. However the problem was that there was a group of people standing out front and also there was seperate constant traffic going in and out of the apartment building above. So I decided to go to Sunkiss on the corner of Chicago and Ashland but again there was a group of people standing infront with flyers. So I decided to drive around for about 15-20 minutes to see if these people would leave but they didn't. Being paranoid about this and remebering Rose Spa was in the area I decided to go there for the first time ever. Paid 65 at the door and was led to the room. All I can say is I got a decent massage, no HE, table shower was done with a wash cloth covering Big Jim and the Twins. I was allowed a little roaming and tried everything to show I wasn't Leo but nothing.

Two things I wanted to know was has anybody else noticed groups of people standing in front of massage places in that neighborhood. I'm thinking maybe since CBS had that special about the place on Ashland people might start doing crap like this to try to drive places out of their area.

Second thing I want to know is Rose a legit place? Has anybody else had any luck at Rose or is this just everybody being extra carefull because of the recent bust and all the attention from CBS2. This was a little bit of a shock to me because the only place I ever didn't get atleast HE from before was Green Spa.

God I miss Singapore Spa.

Gotthe Itch
05-19-10, 13:50
I had spent some time in Chicago yesterday and just wanted to give a brief report on my findings.

Firstly let me say that I am far from a hobbyist, as my disposable income is limited.

A few weeks ago I had gone to the massage parlor in chicago called "elegant", nice latina I would guess late 30's casually dresses - she was the receptionist as well as the MT, decent massage, decent room, etc - Table shower at the end of massage.

It was a w/e rate of .4 at the door, and nothing extra to be had.

Just yesterday I was in Chi - and need I say desperate, I had called the Latina 312 number with the shits.

I will say that the lady who answered had very limited English skills and it took several attempts to get the address correct. - Its on Spaulding.

When I got there (its an apt) and older latina answered the door looked to be about 50 or so but in decent latina shape, although I wasn't impressed.

Its a (small) lower apt walk d/s enter small living room - one small bedroom to the right, mattress, candle, and a small radio.

Not a good start - Knock at the door, (im nervous) Its another girl, about 25 little on the heavy I would guess 25yrs old 5'7 160#s - Told the older lady I didn't need 4hand - choose the younger.

I got the whole story of the form members here dissing on them- so as she tells it, the apt local is temporary for a few days as their parlor is being set-up... she said there was another girl upstairs that use to practice and gave the local a bad rep. This girl said that by week end or next they would be in a more pro-fess location.

States they have 6 girls of all shaped & sizes - she was very down to earth and talkative .3 door + menu.

She also said her and a few others came from other parlors, english was very good.

All seem to have menus, and overall the massage was lacking and I'm not a big fan of baby oil, but on the flip and after nego. all was okay and I walked away happy with $ still in my pocket.

I got her direct # as I told her I honestly couldn't understand the main lady, and my guess is that if called she could moonlight.

In short, in my opinion it was a decent location, small but decent place - (temporary) and I wasn't really after a deep tissue massage anyways. - The girl was friendly, nice, and had more than a handful - was very liberal. And for the rate I paid - well worth it.

PM for more info.

Paleface
05-19-10, 16:33
My experience differs.

First time ever there got FS for Sophia.

Didn't even use the gift of gab.

It was her idea.

Danny:

You must have caught her on a good day. IMHO, she's certifiably nuts. But while we're on the subject, I'll admit that I had some good experiences with Diana the Tantric Butterfly too (there's a thread on her), but in the end, she was so far out there, I couldn't stay far enough away.

I'm glad it went well for you. I hope it's as good if there's a next time. Me, I wouldn't take the chance, especially when there are so many good alternatives out there, right at Elegant too.

My life is shorter than yours, Danny. Every pop counts. I wouldn't waste one on Sophia, even at your age.

Take care. Be safe.

Funbhm
05-19-10, 17:22
Stopped by here on my way home from errands running; Belmont, east of 94, right near ACE Hardware and Burger King. Door was amrked "ring bell if door not open", but to my surprise, the door opened with ease. Stepped into nicely decorated front reception, couch against louvered front store window, water cooler, modern executive type desk at the front. Small sign with various svcs on cooler, thought Id opt for "90min Swedish with table shower" for $. 9 (It had been a while for me, and with the stress of the week, I needed the extra time).

Mamasan came out at this point w/very petite girl with her, had words re: the unlocked door (quickly fixed), and after Mama ran my cc (wanted to save my mongercash for tip, noone to do cc billing but me), the petite one escorted me back to undress and TS.

Her name was EVA (so she said), new there from China, giggled at my pidgin attempts to be polite (She-she/Thank you is about the only Chinese I know). VERY relaxing TS, moderate roaming allowed (when things got too heated for her, she would mew or gasp, shudder lightly, then shift slightly out of direct hand's way).

On to the massage, requested light & wasn't disappointed. At first. Good teasing technique, again moderate roaming (clothed, but snuck a finger or two under, same as before in TS), then on the flip, started with the oil (very nice touch).

. And then things wen't south.

Pointed to the boys and asked "You like? " Oh, yes, please. ". You tip now? ". (She's going to make me get off this table.) so I did roll off, went to the wallet (stashed w/the iPod in the bag) and casually pulled out. 4 to hand off. She looked wildly disappointed and countered "I need $1". At which point, it was MY turn to look surprised. $1? For. Pointed to the twins, she nodded yes. NOPE. We're done. Hopped off the table, began to get dressed.

"Wait. I need a tip. Money at front for house, I make nothing. " So you want $1 an hour ON TOP OF the hr's rent I paid to the house? What else is in that $1 for me? "No, just this. " Sorry, this isn't going to work out. "I new here Thursday last week. " No, you been here long enough to know what the money is like. No way. "No, please. I do for free. " (?)

At this point, I realize, with me ready to walk 20min into a 90min session, I will probably get this poor girl into some trouble, so at that I go ahead and strip down, op on the tbl, and ask just for massage finish. She insists on the flip, tho, and the next 20 mins were the most uninspired I've had in a long time (and I was married for 10 years!). At about the 35-min mark, I go ahead and call it (unspent), get dressed, leave a $15 tip (was pretty relaxed, if unsatisfied), and got a btl of water from Mamasan, who inquired about the session, since it elapsed very early. "You quick, everything good? " It was OK. She (Eva) needs some work, but will be OK. "I make up to you next time, okay? "

Not sure there's going to be a next time.

Old School Mon
05-19-10, 18:16
Hey guys,

Been to Violet twice now...both times had Anne. She was friendly, and did an average job on the flip, but I'm looking for something a little more fantastic, better looking, more erotic. Are there any girls at Violet who fit that bill, or should I try a new place?

Slickboy7707
05-19-10, 19:16
Danny:

You must have caught her on a good day. IMHO, she's certifiably nuts. But while we're on the subject, I'll admit that I had some good experiences with Diana the Tantric Butterfly too (there's a thread on her), but in the end, she was so far out there, I couldn't stay far enough away.

I'm glad it went well for you. I hope it's as good if there's a next time. Me, I wouldn't take the chance, especially when there are so many good alternatives out there, right at Elegant too.

My life is shorter than yours, Danny. Every pop counts. I wouldn't waste one on Sophia, even at your age.

Take care. Be safe.Are you sure you're not confusing her with someone else, like maybe CiCi

High Riser
05-19-10, 20:08
Danny:

Take care. Be safe.

How old do you think she is? The reason I ask is that another provider told me Sophia is 59. I'm sure the reason is to gain a competitive edge but was she truthful?

Nighthawk55
05-19-10, 22:41
Her name was EVA (so she said), new there from China ..

Not sure there's going to be a next time.I have personally seen Eva at two different places. I know she works at a third and this makes four. So she most certainly did not just get here from anywhere except another spa.

She wants too much. The last time I saw her (she recognized me) I just gave her the tip when I entered the room. Right at the start, like it or lump it. She took it. And it was $20 less than the previous visit.

Jasper Malloy
05-19-10, 23:37
Violet was dark when I went past it earlier this evening. Do they close early now or something?

Hey guys,

Been to Violet twice now...both times had Anne. She was friendly, and did an average job on the flip, but I'm looking for something a little more fantastic, better looking, more erotic. Are there any girls at Violet who fit that bill, or should I try a new place?

Paleface
05-20-10, 01:31
How old do you think she is? The reason I ask is that another provider told me Sophia is 59. I'm sure the reason is to gain a competitive edge but was she truthful?

Sophia could be 59, hard to tell with the Chinese. It's believable. I'd put her a little younger than that, but not by too much. And no, I'm not confusing her with CiCi. CiCi is just fine and has had consistently good reviews here.

I just want to come and go without any trouble. I figure I take enough of a risk just walking through the door. The last thing I want is an argument with one of the girls. I agree with Bandonkelly about Sophia, but I wouldn’t write off Elegant because of her. I like Elegant. It's a good value and the other girls are no problem.

Cpl Flirt
05-20-10, 10:07
Hey guys,

Been to Violet twice now...both times had Anne. She was friendly, and did an average job on the flip, but I'm looking for something a little more fantastic, better looking, more erotic. Are there any girls at Violet who fit that bill, or should I try a new place?I have been going to Beijing massage on Irving 3951 W. For about 2 months now. Never disappointed and she has me convinces that she loves her work. Good massage, always with a smile. Clean place, nice shower and very nice tables. Only down size is she seems to get busy so you may have to wait. She used to send me back outside and come back but I ask to wait in the room and that has been the routine now. Never cheats you on the time and I would recommend the 1 hour shower. More details or swap stores PM me. Oh, English is ok, Still don't get her name, Geni, or Jenny or something, tall, thin, late 20s (guess) small top, nice round butt, always wears a skirt of some sort.

Ghostface89
05-20-10, 11:47
I have personally seen Eva at two different places. I know she works at a third and this makes four. So she most certainly did not just get here from anywhere except another spa.

She wants too much. The last time I saw her (she recognized me) I just gave her the tip when I entered the room. Right at the start, like it or lump it. She took it. And it was $20 less than the previous visit.

Are we talking about Eva from Elegent?

Nighthawk55
05-20-10, 12:35
Are we talking about Eva from Elegent?Eva does not only work there.

She staffs multiple locations.

Donny Devito
05-20-10, 12:49
How old do you think she is? The reason I ask is that another provider told me Sophia is 59. I'm sure the reason is to gain a competitive edge but was she truthful?Haha she's not 59.

Nighthawk55
05-21-10, 13:58
Against my better judgement, I gave Asiana a try. I needed to out that way for work. Since I have to go out there once a month, I thought I would give it a try, even though on last months trip I drove by and dismissed the place.

Bottom line: I got 54 minutes of a 60 minute massage, with five telephone and customer interuptions and left with a frown.

I won't be back.

And to my brothers out there, don't call and ask for detailed instructions on how to get to a place. If you can't find it, it don't want to be found. A five minute chit chat with someone who barely speaks English and isn't from around here anyway ain't going to do you any good.

Cpl Flirt
05-21-10, 15:38
Just left there and is she in a good mood! I all most wanted to ask her to stop becuase she was just dripping juices all over.

Thought I share an excellent report.

3951 W. Irving

Play safe!

Jadedone
05-21-10, 20:54
Against my better judgement, I gave Asiana a try. I needed to out that way for work. Since I have to go out there once a month, I thought I would give it a try, even though on last months trip I drove by and dismissed the place.

Bottom line: I got 54 minutes of a 60 minute massage, with five telephone and customer interuptions and left with a frown.

I won't be back.

And to my brothers out there, don't call and ask for detailed instructions on how to get to a place. If you can't find it, it don't want to be found. A five minute chit chat with someone who barely speaks English and isn't from around here anyway ain't going to do you any good.Which Asiana did you try? The one in Arlington Heights or the one in Bensenville?

Just curious.

Luv Nooke2
05-21-10, 22:38
A five minute chit chat with someone who barely speaks English and isn't from around here anyway ain't going to do you any good.

I see their English has improved dramatically! When I have tried to talk to these poor girls on the phone it's nothing short of a train wreck.

Moccdawg
05-22-10, 02:43
Went to this place 3x for 90 min each with a TS:

1st time: Girl look young & hot, name unknown, all legit.

2nd time: Older girl, looks ok, name unknown, she willing to ride if I had a cover, end up with a HE with a good feel.

3rd time: Another young & hot one, gave her indications of expacations, but ended up with a legit.

Maybe I need to go more for the girl to feel more comfortable or just monger on.

Tt Gun
05-22-10, 04:10
What's up fellows I am new for this board but not new to this hobby. Decide to post most recent experience. Found add asiana in AH on BP and decide to check it out. Paid 60 door fee and 10 for ts. My provider was mamasan about 40, gave me a dicent ts and make sure evrething was clean. Then so e teasing while massage and alot typical question for AMP. I was thinking evrething looks good but then on the flip after some teasing I felt what she is trying to put my pants on me while I was on the table! My face was showing big question WTF are you doing and she sad all done and walk out of room! I was very disapointed, and then she come back and pretend like I was going to give her some tips, I was very angry but leave couple bucks(literaly) to show her I was very NOT happy and left that place. Do not suggest you to spend your money in that place, BTW this place stinks REALLY bad, who been there know that I am talking about.

Tt Gun
05-22-10, 04:51

Bottom line: I got 54 minutes of a 60 minute massage, with five telephone and customer interuptions and eft with a frown.

I won't beE back.

And to my brothers out there, don't call and ask for detailed instructions on how to get to a place. If you can't find it, it don't want to be found. A five minute chit chat with someone who barely speaks English and isn't from around here anyway ain't going to do you any good.How did she looks like?

Moccdawg
05-22-10, 11:45
Been there 3x for 90 minute deal with TS.

1st time: Young and hot, girl unknown, all legit.

2nd time: Older and not bad, girl unknown, she was willing too ride homey if covered, but opted for a HE.

3rd time: Same as 1st.

Will give it a shot again and try to get name next time.

Gopher88
05-22-10, 12:12
New place that advertises on CL. Amazing Massage / 5054 W. Irving Pk. Called up and decided to give them a try. Easy to find location. parking was metered. Place is wright next to a Massage school. Rang the bell she let me in. The place was empty 6:pm Friday. Young 26 year old Croatian girl very cute. Her English was good. But I still could not understand what her name was. CL said 49. hour 69. 4 hands, She told me no 50. no 4 hand she was the only one working. She told me a Arabian owned the please, He also has a bar she use to work there to. She was texing on the way to the room. Not a good sign. I ask her where the shower is she pointed to it. She went back up front. Water was ice cold. Said she told the boss about it. After 5 are 10 min's she found her way back to the room... We did have lots of converse during the session. The massage itself was fair. not much to talk about. I prefer a medium-to hard massage. But she only did that light touch. She told me she dont rub feet butt's are heads ether one. Keep towel over the midsection both sides. She's got a nice body skin tite tie dyed jeans little low cut top nice boob's. No touch. All she did was Talk talk take all she did was complain, Boss paid her 20. for a hour 10. for a half. Most all of the custumers that call in ask for EXTRA'S She gets so tried of hearing about happy ending. told me I was her 2en customers. All day. By the lots of clean towels but no clean sheets for the table any where I looked. I put a towel down before I layed down. I wont return...

Nighthawk55
05-22-10, 12:48
Which Asiana did you try?

The one in Arlington Heights or the one in Bensenville?

Just curious.I didn't know there were two! B-Ville.

Nighthawk55
05-22-10, 17:53
How did she looks like?The staff member who gave me the 6-times interupted and unsatisfying un-happy massage, and never mentioned the free table shower with a 60 minute massage offer that they have, was young and very cute.

Chrisj321
05-23-10, 12:56
A few days ago I paid a trip to the Latina apt on Irving Pk. I had been one time before and gotten decent service at a nice price, so figured I would do it again. Checked the ad on CL and saw that the price had gone up to 40 but if you mention the ad it would get you 10 bux off. Called and made an appt. Got there 2 mins late and went on in.
Ladie who answered the door was a bit heavy with jeans and what looked like 2 shirts and a bra on. Was not very appealing. My previous visit the lady had a little dress/teddy with some slip on pumps, this chica looked like she was going to the grocery story! Anyway, led to a room and asked to wait 10 mins. The room was hot as hades and I could hear someone in the shower then I heard another customer come in the apt. Lady comes back in and asks for the door fee of 40 and when I told her the ad said mention it and get 10 off she told me I had to print the ad out and bring it. I just calculated that that ten would come out of her tip and handed two twenties over. Long story short, massage was done on some type of mattress, so any energy to my back was simply passed through to the mattress. It wasn't that great anyway. No contact was made with the boys, and no mention of extras. Which actually was better for me since "I wasn't willing to pay for a meal I wouldn't eat for free"! Didn't get her name and I'm undecided if I will be back.

Cdthue
05-23-10, 19:44
Just came from a session with Sunny at the Massage and Acupuncture on Pulaski a block North of Irving. Sunny is great as usual. Have seen her many times and is always willing to please. Great TS with a little BBBJ. She gives a good massage before finishing with a very enthusiastic FS. Definitely a GFE. She is limits to a HE when you first see her, but opens up completely once you see her again.

Noticed a new girl there, young and a spinner. Asked about her with Sunny and told me that she is on the rag today, but will be good next week. She introduced me to her told me to take her next week. Coped a feel on her ass and breast. NICE. She smiled and said "see you next week. " Will definitely try her.

Overall a good day. Was worried that they were busted with all the reports of all the Irving palors of late.

CDT

Ahtorbtuc
05-23-10, 20:39
Does anyone know any of the other providers at K&M besides Julie. Had a half hour with Julie. Which was good. But the girl tha opened the door was also very attractive. She was young, more cute than sexy with a round face. Just wondering if anyone knows her name, etc.

Thanks

Blahmann
05-24-10, 02:16
Hi guys,

I'm new to the site but have been mongering for about a year now.

I've been to elegant a few times and had mixed results. But last visit with CC was definitely worth it. She's very talkative which can be good or bad depending on your taste, but i'd say she's still an excellent value compared to most. Shes not the youngest around but knows what youre there for and knows how to please. At first when I walked in I was sent to the first room and shirley came in, and I told her I wanted CC instead. From previous posts, I know some enjoyed Shirley's service, but she's way too old for my taste, I'd pin her at mid 50s.

Anyway, I appreciated that Shirley did not make a big deal out of me asking for other another provider after paying door fee, bc in the past this has been a sour spot for certain MPs. On to the massage...I think CC got distracted when she found out I spoke Chinese, and way too excited, she just kept talking and didn't really give a standard massage. But, on the flip very little negotiatiation, I quoted 1. and no questions asked, you guys know the rest.

Off topic but, I really like Ruby Spa and I've switched from going with 1hr, to the 1/2 hr + TS, which I think is a pretty good deal. Any recommendations for a place with a good TS and providers are not shy?

Dangerously
05-24-10, 09:03
Does anyone know any of the other providers at K&M besides Julie. Had a half hour with Julie. Which was good. But the girl tha opened the door was also very attractive. She was young, more cute than sexy with a round face. Just wondering if anyone knows her name, etc.

Thanks

Most likely, that was Susie. In terms of massage skills and attitude, she is on par with Julie, or she might even have a small edge.

Tbone1
05-24-10, 09:21
In town for a convention, after the 4 hr flight and walking all day needed some back and leg work. Staying at the Hilton and walking. Looked for a place close by and found one on S Wabash. A salon with massage. Only about 2 blocks away.

Went in 60 min massage with table shower 75. 00 not much different from home. Table shower fair, with all uncovered and some minor tease. Asked for a firm to hard massage with pressure points and was not disappointed. Used little amounts of oil so still created some friction. Lisa very attactive Chinese with nice body, maybe late 20's. Pappasan and Mamasan working the front very friendly. Talked with them about convention and flight so they know I am from out of town. Nice finish, minimal touching by me but some action and no negotiations, left 60 tip seem VERY happy Huggs by Lisa and Mamasan goodby asked to bring friends and come back next night before going home. Might just be there.

Tt Gun
05-24-10, 18:34
"But, on the flip very little negotiatiation, I quoted 1. and no questions asked, you guys know the rest. "

That looks a way to much for me. It's for the HR?

Raoul Duke
05-25-10, 00:24
I've driven past a few times in the evening and they appear to be closed. Gate's locked and no lights in the window. Hours change or something else take place?

In need of treatment, I ended up in CT. Instead of the tiresome mid-session negotiation that I've become accustomed to, this time I was greeted with a huge smile, hug and kiss. WTF, I'm not used to that. The broad was beyond kind and asked me if I remembered her from their sister location. She even told me how many times I had seen her at the other place. I don't know if that's creepy or good, but it sure was a nice change from Eva's crummy attitude.

Blahmann
05-25-10, 02:01
"But, on the flip very little negotiatiation, I quoted 1. and no questions asked, you guys know the rest. "

That looks a way to much for me. It's for the HR?Was for FS.

I always do .4 or .5 for HR

On a side note, saw vivian from TP today, and she was worth every minute in traffic on 290...probably one of the only times I believed the girl when she said she was 25. Completely matched her photos on the site, and that rack was as nice as it looked in the pictures.

Gopher88
05-25-10, 14:14
Was for FS.

On a side note, saw vivian from TP today, and she was worth every minute in traffic on 290...probably one of the only times I believed the girl when she said she was 25. Completely matched her photos on the site, and that rack was as nice as it looked in the pictures.

This Vivian sounds ok TP dont ring a bell? photos on web site 25 years young
what the web site ? Only vivian i know is at at Sennas

Paleface
05-25-10, 15:55
but it sure was a nice change from Eva's crummy attitude.

With all due respect to a senior, I have to say something about this remark. All of my experiences with Eva have been pleasant. I pay her union scale, never a discussion about money, and she always takes good care of me. IMHO, she’s one of our best, and definitely one of our youngest. No illusions. She’s what? 22 maybe? And she’s good, really good. I like Eva. I never saw "Eva's crummy attitude". I don’t know why you did.

Dangerously
05-25-10, 16:13
I've driven past a few times in the evening and they appear to be closed. Gate's locked and no lights in the window. Hours change or something else take place?

I was there last about 3-4 weeks ago, mid afternoon, and business was as usual. There is a parking lot in the back, so try to enter from there.

Raoul Duke
05-25-10, 20:05
With all due respect to a senior, I have to say something about this remark. All of my experiences with Eva have been pleasant. I pay her union scale, never a discussion about money, and she always takes good care of me. IMHO, she’s one of our best, and definitely one of our youngest. No illusions. She’s what? 22 maybe? And she’s good, really good. I like Eva. I never saw "Eva's crummy attitude". I don’t know why you did.

No doubt, she's young and cute and I had one or two very nice visits w/her. After that, however, she wanted a bigger tip for less service. When I politely disagreed, she got bit*hy and rude. She apologized later in the session, but ended up pulling the same trick on a couple of subsequent visits. Had she not copped the attitude, I would have gladly seen her regularly.

I try to avoid aggravation when I visit a spa and I can't justify tipping .6 for a HE in a dive environment. There are Euro babes, and I mean babes, that work in nicer spas who don't expect more than .5 for service with a smile.

I'm glad she's working out for you. I just thought I'd share my experience with the forum since I've communicated with a couple of others who have had issues with her as well.

Hadecologne
05-26-10, 00:57

Why would you give .4 or .5 for HR? That is too much!! Say entrance fee is .6 and then you give .4 for HR, that is $ you could have used for FS somewhere else.

Datsurman
05-26-10, 04:04
How much is standard door plus tip?

How does Snny rate in the Lois department (face and body)?

How old is she?

Thx!

Just came from a session with Sunny at the Massage and Acupuncture on Pulaski a block North of Irving. Sunny is great as usual. Have seen her many times and is always willing to please. Great TS with a little BBBJ. She gives a good massage before finishing with a very enthusiastic FS. Definitely a GFE. She is limits to a HE when you first see her, but opens up completely once you see her again.

Noticed a new girl there, young and a spinner. Asked about her with Sunny and told me that she is on the rag today, but will be good next week. She introduced me to her told me to take her next week. Coped a feel on her ass and breast. NICE. She smiled and said "see you next week. " Will definitely try her.

Overall a good day. Was worried that they were busted with all the reports of all the Irving palors of late.

CDT

Datsurman
05-26-10, 04:20
Nice. You should have responded that you get SO tired of hearing massueses - who don't do extras - ***** about not making enough money. Hope you didn't tip her.

New place that advertises on CL. Amazing Massage / 5054 W. Irving Pk. All she did was Talk talk take all she did was complain, Boss paid her 20. for a hour 10. for a half. Most all of the custumers that call in ask for EXTRA'S She gets so tried of hearing about happy ending. told me I was her 2en customers. All day. By the lots of clean towels but no clean sheets for the table any where I looked. I put a towel down before I layed down. I wont return...

Nighthawk55
05-26-10, 09:27
Why would you give .4 or .5 for HR? That is too much!! Say entrance fee is .6 and then you give .4 for HR, that is $ you could have used for FS somewhere else.I would throw it back at you. Why pay $60 for an entrance fee? Pay the $35-40 for the half hour rate and slide that savings directly to the provider. You end up with a MUCH. Better session for the same money, almost certainly to go over the 1/2 hour.

Think of it this way. Who do you want to have your money. The guy who owns the shop or the girl who provides the service. I know which way I roll. I am only interested in a happy provider. Because a happy provider is a happy client.

"We can do this the hard way, or the fun way".

Mountaindude
05-26-10, 18:03

CDTHi,

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. When I read this report, I decided to check the place out. I went to this MP on Pulaski, and there was a sign on the door. "These premises are being videotaped by security cameras, " is what the sign said. Are they really taping everything, including *inside* the massage rooms?

If yes, then why are they offering extras like BBBJ and FS? Or are the massage rooms not being taped?

Or, if all the rooms are being taped, is this MP a legit MP that doesn't really offer any extras?

Gopher88
05-26-10, 22:12
Wow! This Sara's service is second to none. I'm always paranoid my first time at a new Spa. That was gore in the first 5 min's Sara is friendly open minded easy to talk to. Her massage is spectacular and she really builds you up very slow and sensual. Soon as she laded her hands on my back I new this was going to be a great massage. I think she said she was Brazilian and some thing else. Dark skin beauty maybe 28 to 30 years old. Long legs her jeans looked painted. Nice rack to. She talks to you throughout the session and she was pretty good at that too. Tons of teasing before the flip. So I wondered if this would go anywhere after the flip. OMG she is spectacular. Her technique's are like know other. Just fabulous. Hot towel clean up. I highly recommend the Spa and the service before and after the massage. Well worth the time and the long driver to the north side. CL special price 49. I do like them specials. Nevertheless you get the full hour maybe a little over. You get a real massage and you get a great sensual session. Setting an appointment was easy for me. She did let me check out the room first, She's a really nice girl. She told me that her girl friend Mary was very good too. That is yet to be seen.

Tt Gun
05-27-10, 00:00
Visited china spa on archer, was greeted by very good looking mamasan, then got into the room and was surprised by my therapist, because she was very young for amp ( about 20 - 25) . After it good expirience was over, on ts was covered by some small towel, average massage and no teasing at all. Always keep distance from that areas and covered all the time. Didn't bother to ask for extras, leave 0.1 tips and left this place. Will not return. Just wondering if anyone get any extras in that place? Maybe I just got wrong provider? I thought extras will be available becouse it's located in bad area.

Pulse Check
05-27-10, 03:18
Be careful out there. Just left the place and saw a marked car parked across the street and one circling the block. I don't think I'll be going back until things cool off.

Tkeung32
05-27-10, 12:09
Was for FS.

On a side note, saw vivian from TP today, and she was worth every minute in traffic on 290...probably one of the only times I believed the girl when she said she was 25. Completely matched her photos on the site, and that rack was as nice as it looked in the pictures.I totally agreed with you on Vivian from TP, I have 3 session with her already, Just can't not coming back to her. She knows how to please a man and really enjoy doing it. let's put it that way.

Mad Guy
05-27-10, 16:01
So, were there any extras available? I'm new to Chicago, so any info is is very much appreciated. Thanks

Wow! This Sara's service is second to none. I'm always paranoid my first time at a new Spa. That was gore in the first 5 min's Sara is friendly open minded easy to talk to. Her massage is spectacular and she really builds you up very slow and sensual. Soon as she laded her hands on my back I new this was going to be a great massage. I think she said she was Brazilian and some thing else. Dark skin beauty maybe 28 to 30 years old. Long legs her jeans looked painted. Nice rack to. She talks to you throughout the session and she was pretty good at that too. Tons of teasing before the flip. So I wondered if this would go anywhere after the flip. OMG she is spectacular. Her technique's are like know other. Just fabulous. Hot towel clean up. I highly recommend the Spa and the service before and after the massage. Well worth the time and the long driver to the north side. CL special price 49. I do like them specials. Nevertheless you get the full hour maybe a little over. You get a real massage and you get a great sensual session. Setting an appointment was easy for me. She did let me check out the room first, She's a really nice girl. She told me that her girl friend Mary was very good too. That is yet to be seen.

F Blaster
05-27-10, 16:06
After the recent scare a few weeks back, I was hoping that business would be back to normal. However, I've tried to make an appointment the last couple of days and have gotten no response. I've also dropped by and no one answered the door. Is this the end for this hidden gem? If so, can anyone tell me where the lovely Anna is now?

F Blaster
05-27-10, 16:14
Since no one was at POT, I stopped by the school, or at least the storefront next door. It was my first time there. I took the CL special (.5 hour with stand up shower). Nice, clean facility. I was the last patron of the day and I got Natalya; 40s with nice, toned body. Attractive, but not spectacular. A little makeup would've gone a long way. Definitely was a real head turner when she was younger. Anyway, it was strictly legit with no hint of extras. The vast majority of time was spent with me face down. Only massaged me for a few minutes after the flip, but I did get the full hour. It was an excellent massage, and I would consider returning even without extras. I must admit, I would have loved the opportunity to explore her body.

Horny Massage2
05-27-10, 16:25
Wow! This Sara's service is second to none..... CL special price 49.

I did not see any special on CL for 49. Looked back over the last week. Must have been about 2 weeks ago.

Was the tip standard?
Did she ask for a tip up front or just go with it and let you decide?
PM if you fell better about it. Thanks, HM2

Chicago J
05-27-10, 23:58
Few weeks ago dreamed I saw the mole at 2643 Armitage. I find it amusing how M**** is in such high demand given her bs negotiating/attitude. There is a couch full of perpetually angry/poor women who stare at a waiting area with a constant rotation of men who just can't get enough of this c*nt M****. Then I found myself dreaming I paid 1. 4 all tolled for convertible hr. I felt my first top on visit was worth it, but I just had to drop the extra. 5 and examine the headlights on my second go around. She is very hot, technique is great, but there are just many better values to be had out there. Like.

Last week dreamed of KM and Susie. She really is a sweetheart. If I could only see one provider for the rest of my life, it would be her (this is not a marriage overture).

But these both pale in comparison to the hottest 15 minutes of my life which, according to the rules of this board, I will post on in another area.

Apparently, I am never going to be able to see Tiffany at Bella ever again. A lady friend of mine invited me out for a cup of coffee, I told her to name the place and I would meet her. We went to a place right around the corner from her new apartment, which happens to be right next to Bella. FML. I love Tiffany and am seriously considering investing in a disguise.

When is Olga coming back? I never thought I would wax nostalgic about 2009 so soon.

Cdthue
05-28-10, 10:49
Since no one was at POT, I stopped by the school, or at least the storefront next door. It was my first time there. I took the CL special (. 5 hour with stand up shower). Nice, clean facility. I was the last patron of the day and I got Natalya; 40s with nice, toned body. Attractive, but not spectacular. A little makeup would've gone a long way. Definitely was a real head turner when she was younger. Anyway, it was strictly legit with no hint of extras. The vast majority of time was spent with me face down. Only massaged me for a few minutes after the flip, but I did get the full hour. It was an excellent massage, and I would consider returning even without extras. I must admit, I would have loved the opportunity to explore her body.This place (forget the name) has gone legit. The three times I've gone the massages were nothing but legit and I agree very good for what they are. I saw Ali, cute and petite. She even told me to keep my underwear on. She placed my hands at my sides and tucked them in with a towel. Pretty much telling me I could not touch, but a great massage I have to admit.

I've seen Lana also(not sure if she is still there), she is a spinner with big, enhanced tits. Her massages are okay, but with her I was able to fondle her ass throughout the massage. Tried feeling her tits, but rejected. I sneaked a feel once and they were hard. With my second visit with her, I asked if she or anyone else provided extras. She said she didn't and won't, and she didn't know about the others.

All in all, after three visits I've never come close to any extras. Gave a $10 or $20 tip for the massage.

If you look for only a legit massage you will be very satisfied.

CDT

Chimonger
05-29-10, 00:02
Based on Gopher's post I decided to check out Spa Pleasure. There was one girl there. Really dark skinned (almost black) 28-32 as Gopher mentioned. Long legs, nice rack. But when I asked her what her name was, she paused and then said it was Lexi. So not sure what the deal was there. Anyway, it was .55 for the hour. The massage was good. Better then most extra service salons but nothing to write home about. I was covered the whole time but she did tease quite a bit with a slightest of brushes against the boys. She'd let me kinda feel her nice ass but nothing more. On the flip she rubbed my legs for a while and then finally took the towel off. When she saw I was at full attention she said I have to do it myself as she doesnt do that. I pleased myself while she talked dirty to me. What's that all about. Did it despite the fact I was thinking WTF. It was a nice place, nice massage and a good price for an hour but I don't think I will return. My massage was also 10 minutes short of an hour.

F Blaster
05-30-10, 16:17
Based on Gopher's report, I too went to Spa Pleasure. I called ahead and was told that Sara wasn't going to be available for an hour, but the girl on the phone had a sexy voice, so I went anyway. I was also in the neighborhood when I called.

.55 for the hour, no shower facilities, large comfortable rooms. In fact, the room I was led to had two tables for couples massages. Free street parking in front, which is a huge plus.

As I expected, the girl on the phone was my masseuse. Marla, redhead, 30's, good body, pretty but not gorgeous, great smile. Massage was strictly legit. I was covered the whole time, and there was no hint at all of extras. I did get the full hour.

When I came out, Marla was with a woman whom I assume is Sara. Similar to Gopher's description, but to me she looked WAY older than 30.

If I cannot find my girl Anna, I need to find a new favorite. Both massages I've had this week were great, but with no extras. They were better than Anna's massages, but Anna's finish is incomparable. I want the best of both worlds. Alas, the search continues. I suspect an appointment with Tiffany is looming . . .

Chimonger
05-30-10, 20:18
Hey Guys,

Can you refer a place that offers the best legit massage by attractive girls.

Thanks.

Dangerously
05-30-10, 23:55
I went there a few days ago. The spa is so new that I do not want to leave any details to make sure that they cannot identify me.

For $55, you'll get a good quality massage.

I believe they are struggling what their business model should be - legit vs. limited extras. If you play your cards well, you can expect a HE, with limited touching. The massage can be uncovered, but the therapist will be fully clothed at all times. There will be some, but little teasing. No upfront negotiations.

PM if you must.

Donny Devito
05-31-10, 19:37
Be careful out there. Just left the place and saw a marked car parked across the street and one circling the block. I don't think I'll be going back until things cool off.You a newbie.

Lots of posts here about Senina but nothing reputable to back it up. Wentworth, in Chinatown, always has a lot of marked cops rolling around.

Cpl Flirt
05-31-10, 22:28
Hey Guys,

Can you refer a place that offers the best legit massage by attractive girls.

Thanks.I would think any place you can request a legit massage. The place I enjoy the most is Beijing massage on Irving. Good looking girl with a decent massage. Very clean place. I have never herd her ask about extras.

Another is on Plaski I have try but they are willing and able for FS.

So first one you would need to want something more to get it. The other is there for the picking.

Your choice. Hope this is helpfull.

Gopher88
05-31-10, 22:51
Based on Gopher's report, I too went to Spa Pleasure. I called ahead and was told that Sara wasn't going to be available for an hour, but the girl on the phone had a sexy voice, so I went anyway. I was also in the neighborhood when I called.

.55 for the hour, no shower facilities, large comfortable rooms. In fact, the room I was led to had two tables for couples massages. Free street parking in front, which is a huge plus.

As I expected, the girl on the phone was my masseuse. Marla, redhead, 30's, good body, pretty but not gorgeous, great smile. Massage was strictly legit. I was covered the whole time, and there was no hint at all of extras. I did get the full hour.

When I came out, Marla was with a woman whom I assume is Sara. Similar to Gopher's description, but to me she looked WAY older than 30.

If I cannot find my girl Anna, I need to find a new favorite. Both massages I've had this week were great, but with no extras. They were better than Anna's massages, but Anna's finish is incomparable. I want the best of both worlds. Alas, the search continues. I suspect an appointment with Tiffany is looming . . .

F. Blaster I don't know about Marth , Sara nice body very dark skin, Dark hair. My first time there I had Sara she had on tite jeans. I came beck the very next day, She had on a short short dress. Very sexy looking. She was busy. Told me to try Mary that she was very good, She told Mary I was a reg. Tall thin amerian girl, I had a great time with Sara. Great massage slow ending nice clean up. Mary was the same not quite as good of a massage. And Anna I went by her and Monica's apt. over there off of long?
No cars parked any where. I rang the door bell no one there.

Gopher88
05-31-10, 23:11
I stoped by there Thursday no one there no cars parked around. I rang the door bell no one there. They will be missed.

Pussy Prowler
06-01-10, 02:35
I don't understand why many of you are satisfied with paying close to 150 for a HJ. I like a nice rubdown from an attractive female like anyone else but unless a BJ or FS is going down I'm not going to bother. I know many legit massage places that are amazing, (pain stop massage, look it up on yelp. Com) that provide that, so when I got to a mp I want some EXTRAs, I don't have time or $ to build trust, be a guina pig, etc. To each his own I guess, from reading these boards and from personal experience, the only places I've been to and also read about on here where FS is def a no joke possibility is the spa in morris il as well as elegant on 26th in chinatown. Which sucks for me bc I would love to find a mp with non asian providers where I could def get a BJ or FS with no bs!

Pna
06-02-10, 09:54
OK, the last time I went there the massage was lame and the facility was WAY too cold, but I got a bbj in the ts from the woman with the bad teeth. I figured, since they are now doing extras and the weather is warmer, I'll give them another shot.

Paid for the hour and a shave (1.15 total). The shave was ok, the massage was cursory at best, and the only extra available was HR (which I turned down, BJ or FS or nothing). So, we go to the table shower, which (while they've upgraded the equipment) was very quick. She then hands me 2 towels to dry myself, goes to get a bottle of water, and we're DONE! Then, she has the temerity to ask for a TIP!

I looked at her with shock and said, "For what? You have to do something to get a tip. No extras, no tip." And I left, 40 minutes after I walked in. This is one rip-off joint to which I will never return.

Interestingly, the room had a couch in it now and the girl had her laptop and cell phone in there (which she answered during the session), and a hand-written sign on the wall which said "please tip for service". I suspect that each girl has her own room and mama-san doesn't care what they do in there.

On a side note: when are the owners of these joint going to realize that consistent service means happy customers. You can't just let every bubble-headed bimbo make up her own rules. I expect that the burger I buy at McD's is going to be more or less the same as the last one I bought, I don't know why my expectation should be less when I buy clams.

Cpl Flirt
06-02-10, 11:24
OK, the last time I went there the massage was lame and the facility was WAY too cold, but I got a bbj in the ts from the woman with the bad teeth. I figured, since they are now doing extras and the weather is warmer, I'll give them another shot.

Paid for the hour and a shave (1.15 total). The shave was ok, the massage was cursory at best, and the only extra available was HR (which I turned down, BJ or FS or nothing). So, we go to the table shower, which (while they've upgraded the equipment) was very quick. She then hands me 2 towels to dry myself, goes to get a bottle of water, and we're DONE! Then, she has the temerity to ask for a TIP!

I looked at her with shock and said, "For what? You have to do something to get a tip. No extras, no tip." And I left, 40 minutes after I walked in. This is one rip-off joint to which I will never return.

Interestingly, the room had a couch in it now and the girl had her laptop and cell phone in there (which she answered during the session), and a hand-written sign on the wall which said "please tip for service". I suspect that each girl has her own room and mama-san doesn't care what they do in there.

On a side note: when are the owners of these joint going to realize that consistent service means happy customers. You can't just let every bubble-headed bimbo make up her own rules. I expect that the burger I buy at McD's is going to be more or less the same as the last one I bought, I don't know why my expectation should be less when I buy clams.Ok, so I have a bone to pick with you, Pussy power and anyone else that thinks the MP ladies should just bend over and take it from you.

Back in the late 60s off base you would pay 50 for BJ and 100 for a good FS and you where lucky to get 15 mints top with her. Now we pay around 70 for a TS and 30 for some extras and you get a hour with her in a clean place. Seems to me the MP did not keep up with inflation.

Also my wife and I used to swing a lot. But she would often get tired of the guys thinking she is a raming post for there bick d_ck! All because you are paying for a massage does not give you the right to want or deserve more. Nor should you be cheap on the tip all because you did not get it your WAY!

Some one else posted that you need to treat it like a date. Show up clean, with a smile, and set your goals low so if you get something more excellent. But the ladies work hard to keep us happy. Lets not make there day worst by no tip.

So chill and lets all be nice.

My2cents

Barney
06-02-10, 14:25
I guess you didn't do a search and read my report from last fall. I'll never go back either. Barney

QUOTE: She then hands me 2 towels to dry myself, goes to get a bottle of water, and we're DONE! Then, she has the temerity to ask for a TIP!

[/QUOTE]

Nicky Forza
06-02-10, 14:47
I don't understand why many of you are satisfied with paying close to 150 for a HJ. I like a nice rubdown from an attractive female like anyone else but unless a BJ or FS is going down I'm not going to bother. I know many legit massage places that are amazing, (pain stop massage, look it up on yelp. Com) that provide that, so when I got to a mp I want some EXTRAs, I don't have time or $ to build trust, be a guina pig, etc. To each his own I guess, from reading these boards and from personal experience, the only places I've been to and also read about on here where FS is def a no joke possibility is the spa in morris il as well as elegant on 26th in chinatown. Which sucks for me bc I would love to find a mp with non asian providers where I could def get a BJ or FS with no bs!
I gather from your post that you don't really care about a good massage, but rather a rubdown and bj and fs. OK I can respect that but everything that you need and want is available at the many apts around town. Why waste your time and money in a massage parlor? Consider just going straight to the apt and forget about mp's.

Chi Town
06-02-10, 17:49
Where abouts is location?

Even just neighborhood.

I went there a few days ago. The spa is so new that I do not want to leave any details to make sure that they cannot identify me.

For $55, you'll get a good quality massage.

I believe they are struggling what their business model should be - legit vs. limited extras. If you play your cards well, you can expect a HE, with limited touching. The massage can be uncovered, but the therapist will be fully clothed at all times. There will be some, but little teasing. No upfront negotiations.

PM if you must.

Friendofjill
06-02-10, 18:00
Stopped by Elegant on my way to lunch in Chinatown. Drew Shirley, not really much to look at, communication was a little hit-and-miss, but she meant well. She seemed to really want to go FS, but I was looking for just a little less, for a little less (paid the same as the hour rate for massage). Probably only a 6 out of 10 for that service, but got the job done.

My question is, for those of you who do opt for FS. What, just on that little massage table? Doesn't seem like it'd be that comfortable. And the rooms at that place are so narrow, there's just not a lot of space to maneuver in. Maybe that's part of the "charm", but I don't see myself going for it.

F Blaster
06-02-10, 18:14
Ok, so I have a bone to pick with you, Pussy power and anyone else that thinks the MP ladies should just bend over and take it from you.

Back in the late 60s off base you would pay 50 for BJ and 100 for a good FS and you where lucky to get 15 mints top with her. Now we pay around 70 for a TS and 30 for some extras and you get a hour with her in a clean place. Seems to me the MP did not keep up with inflation.

Also my wife and I used to swing a lot. But she would often get tired of the guys thinking she is a raming post for there bick d_ck! All because you are paying for a massage does not give you the right to want or deserve more. Nor should you be cheap on the tip all because you did not get it your WAY!

Some one else posted that you need to treat it like a date. Show up clean, with a smile, and set your goals low so if you get something more excellent. But the ladies work hard to keep us happy. Lets not make there day worst by no tip.

So chill and lets all be nice.

My2cents

Sorry, Cpl, but I'm with Pna on this one. No extras, no tip is the rule. If you tip without extras, why would any masseuse want to provide them? I've only tipped a couple of times without extras, and that was because the girls busted their ass to give me a great massage. That is the ONLY exception to the rule.

Listen, when you go to a MP, you know why you're there and THEY know why you're there. That's why most girls give lame massages, because the customer usually doesn't care all that much about the massage. If you go to certain parlors, you damn well expect more. I AM THE CUSTOMER. If they don't want to do it MY way, how I want it, why should I tip them?

Not all of these ladies work hard to keep us happy. Pna's girl sure didn't. If he had tipped her, I'd be ripping him. He did exactly what I would do, what I feel all of us SHOULD do. But to each his own, you can do what you want. So can Pna. So can I.

Nighthawk55
06-02-10, 19:51
I don't understand why many of you are satisfied with paying close to 150 for a HJ. I like a nice rubdown from an attractive female like anyone else but unless a BJ or FS is going down I'm not going to bother. ....
To each his own I guess, from reading these boards and from personal experience, the only places I've been to and also read about on here where FS is def a no joke possibility is the spa in morris il as well as elegant on 26th in chinatown. Which sucks for me bc I would love to find a mp with non asian providers where I could def get a BJ or FS with no bs!There is plenty of no-joke full service available in town. It just costs more than the $150 you mentioned above.

You are certainly not the first guy who wants high grade poon at a low price. We all want that. It is just that most of us recognize you have to pay for it one way or the other.

Golferfore
06-03-10, 07:36
Because of the reviews and went back to this establishment (cicero and montrose) and I got sara for an hour, she gives an ok, light touch massage and at the end she told me I could help my self why she rubbed my stomach and that maybe it would be different if I were her regular custormer. Nothing personal she isn't that cute or friendly, I have to give this place a thumbs down til they figure out what they are.

Regards,

Gf

P.S. No shower and way to much oil.

Ahtorbtuc
06-03-10, 09:16
Dreamt of a half hour with Susie at KM. I think she's the nicest AMP I've seen. She started the HR before the flip (ok!) and roaming everywhere. Wouldn't take of her top but it was my first time with her. After the release she continued the massage for another 10 minutes while we talked a bit. I really enjoy that sort of "cool down" as opposed to a thank you while walking out the door. She has a sweet face. Cute smile.

Oh, I've been there before for Julie and when Susie answered the door she asked me if I didn't want a massage with her and Julie. Good idea. I'll be back.

Luv Nooke2
06-03-10, 09:45
Sorry, Cpl, but I'm with Pna on this one. No extras, no tip is the rule. If you tip without extras, why would any masseuse want to provide them? I've only tipped a couple of times without extras, and that was because the girls busted their ass to give me a great massage. That is the ONLY exception to the rule.

Listen, when you go to a MP, you know why you're there and THEY know why you're there. That's why most girls give lame massages, because the customer usually doesn't care all that much about the massage. If you go to certain parlors, you damn well expect more. I AM THE CUSTOMER. If they don't want to do it MY way, how I want it, why should I tip them?

Not all of these ladies work hard to keep us happy. Pna's girl sure didn't. If he had tipped her, I'd be ripping him. He did exactly what I would do, what I feel all of us SHOULD do. But to each his own, you can do what you want. So can Pna. So can I.

Well said! And certainly the way it works for most patrons.

Paleface
06-03-10, 18:23

F Blaster's right on this. To quote one of you guys, I forget who, but I read it here on this forum, "Let's not reward the girls for good behavior".

Dangerously
06-03-10, 22:23
Where abouts is location?

Even just neighborhood.

4817 W. Montrose Ave

Pna
06-04-10, 10:56
@cpl

Not to flame you, old man, but where did you ever get the idea this was like a date? This is a service that you're buying, and they're selling. We live in a very F'd up society, where sex is the only thing or service you can legally have, legally give away, but cannot legally sell. This is why the sign out front says 'massage' not 'sex'.

Now in the case of this girl I was posting about, I paid for 2 legitimate services (a shave and an hour of massage) and was also looking for the third service (BJ/FS). She provided the shave, blatantly shorted me on the massage, and totally shut me down on the 3rd. WHAT exactly am I tipping FOR?

To put it a different way: Say you hire a man to clean up your yard. You tell him 'take an hour. Fill this trash can, pile up those rocks, and if you have time to stack these paint cans I'll give you a bonus'. So, he fills the trash can, moves one rock, and never touches the paint cans. And, after 40 minutes, he has the nerve to say "Hey, where's my bonus?" Are you going to give it to him? Didn't think so. These chicks aren't doing this because they're nymphos and you're the hottest thing to come down the pike. They do it because it's their job, it's how they make their living, and that's all. Everyone else is expected to do a decent job and provide good measure (even ex-Gov Roddy, can we say 'honest services'?) so why not these girls.

On a side note: How many of these women actually have massage licenses from the state of Illinois? Not many I'd bet, as I don't think they give the classes or the test in Chinese, Korean, or Spanish (OK, maybe Spanish). If you give a massage without a license it is a class A misdemeanor, and repeated offenses are a class 4 felony EXACTLY THE SAME as prostitution. So, pragmatically speaking, if you're going to bend the law anyway, isn't it better to be well-compensated for it than poorly compensated?

Ghostface89
06-04-10, 11:33
@cpl

On a side note: How many of these women actually have massage licenses from the state of Illinois? Not many I'd bet, as I don't think they give the classes or the test in Chinese, Korean, or Spanish (OK, maybe Spanish). If you give a massage without a license it is a class A misdemeanor, and repeated offenses are a class 4 felony EXACTLY THE SAME as prostitution. So, pragmatically speaking, if you're going to bend the law anyway, isn't it better to be well-compensated for it than poorly compensated?

Many Chinese girls have trouble passing the massage license courses or test in Illinois due to language difficulties. That's why a number of them go to California where they can take the courses and test in Chinese.

A former MT from the (now gone) Jason and Li's MP in CT Mall explained this to me. I am not sure about other languages offered in California, but the Chinese language offer is certainly a draw. Its a win-win for California, as the girls have to take a long series of classes involving living there and temporarilly spending into the the local economy for Arnold.

Pna
06-04-10, 11:45
Now THAT I did not know. Thanks for the info. There are still plenty of unlicensed masseuses practicing out there, though.

Here's a link to the IDFPR website for verifying licensees:
https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/default.asp

Smith1490
06-04-10, 16:22
Been enjoying some superior service at Relax beyond the the HR with a couple of different girls since everyone's old favorite left there.

Seniors feel free to PM for details.

Nighthawk55
06-04-10, 18:32
If I get a massage, and it was plesant, I will tip the same as what I would any hair stylist or massage therapist. $5. If I get an attitude OR a sh1tty massage, there is nothing.

If other services are offered, and they are offered without a hassle or with a smile, I will tip and probably over tip $10. I like establishing a repeat relationship.

I think you are justified giving a small tip on a average basic massage. You are not obligated on crappy ones and only over tip if you plan on going back and seeing her again.

One last thing. Never tip on services to be provided next time.

Cpl Flirt
06-04-10, 19:08
Now THAT I did not know. Thanks for the info. There are still plenty of unlicensed masseuses practicing out there, though.

Here's a link to the IDFPR website for verifying licensees:
https://www.idfpr.com/dpr/licenselookup/default.aspNot good, did not see the place I go to on Irving or her name. Not that the name would be the correct one.

Hope this is govermnet behind times as always.

On this note. How often does a place get busted for not having a license?

Later

Cpl Flirt
06-04-10, 19:12
I just happen to be on the escort side and they are talking about tipping too.

I put my 2 cents in.

Wanted to say thanks for the feedback and not sure if I will go with no extra no tip. But will try to cut back on the tip and get the same. Wish me luck!

If you ever come up with a good argument for not tipping. I love to here it for the folks that clean rooms at hotels. My wife leaves ten for ever day we stay. I used to travel all the time and it still makes me red when I see her do that. Got caught taking it back and I am to leave the room first now on! LOL such is life. I guess this is for anouther site, LOL

Enjoy, I know I am.

Gopher88
06-05-10, 00:04
Dreamt of a half hour with Susie at KM. I think she's the nicest AMP I've seen. She started the HR before the flip (ok!) and roaming everywhere. Wouldn't take of her top but it was my first time with her. After the release she continued the massage for another 10 minutes while we talked a bit. I really enjoy that sort of "cool down" as opposed to a thank you while walking out the door. She has a sweet face. Cute smile.

Oh, I've been there before for Julie and when Susie answered the door she asked me if I didn't want a massage with her and Julie. Good idea. I'll be back.Thanks for that little tid bit about KM and Susie she is great I was up there around 7>pm today.

Drew Carr
06-06-10, 07:56
Thanks for that little tid bit about KM and Susie she is great I was up there around 7>pm today.Where is KM located.

Wouldn't mind trying it out.

Mannameddanger
06-06-10, 13:39
Been lurking the site for a while but too few and far between.

Still frequent Senina on a semi-regular basis (Lisa and I have a good rapport) but lately, I've been looking for more actual massage work (sitting at a computer from 8-5, 5-a-week will do that).

Just thought I'd throw down my 2 cents regarding the tipping: I tip. Been brought up to know that hard work shouldn't go unrewarded, no matter what industry you're in. Regarding the MP scene, I usually go 10-20 over depending on how much I've enjoyed the visit. I'm usually very personable so I'll express my thoughts on the visit truthfully but I have yet to have a bad visit anywhere so I guess I can't really speak on that.

Fil300
06-06-10, 17:41
Where is KM located.

Wouldn't mind trying it out.Right around the L; go to either side.

Gopher88
06-06-10, 19:30
Been lurking the site for a while but too few and far between.

Still frequent Senina on a semi-regular basis (Lisa and I have a good rapport) but lately, I've been looking for more actual massage work (sitting at a computer from 8-5, 5-a-week will do that).

Just thought I'd throw down my 2 cents regarding the tipping: I tip. Been brought up to know that hard work shouldn't go unrewarded, no matter what industry you're in. Regarding the MP scene, I usually go 10-20 over depending on how much I've enjoyed the visit. I'm usually very personable so I'll express my thoughts on the visit truthfully but I have yet to have a bad visit anywhere so I guess I can't really speak on that.

10 are 20 over! with Lisa LOL more like 80 on a good day. I once heard her tell customer 50 Just for a massage if she was having a slow day.
By the way Nancy is one heck of a massage but thats all I ever got from her.

Gopher88
06-06-10, 19:36
Where is KM located.

It's at Division and Rockwell

Gopher88
06-06-10, 19:39
Not good, did not see the place I go to on Irving or her name. Not that the name would be the correct one.

Hope this is govermnet behind times as always.

On this note. How often does a place get busted for not having a license?

Later

I not sure if I know any AMP girls that use there real name.

Cubiche
06-06-10, 19:52
Where is KM located.

W/B Division Street right before you get to Rockwell . North side of street. Parking in back.

Ahtorbtuc
06-07-10, 04:01
Right around the L; go to either side.Insert /facepalm here.

Vazooli
06-07-10, 11:06

Must agree with FBlaster. No tip for just a massage. And for a GREAT massage, .10

Vazooli

Chicag0
06-07-10, 16:04
If you go to legit places with any idea of finding extras from your favorite hotties, then being generous is one very good way to get them to notice you and possibly consider how they could earn even more. Of course, there are those that never put out, and I respect their decision (they will usually tell you matter-of-factly if you pursue it). But you would be surprised at the number and quality of what I have experienced over the last 5 years by being generous for good jobs. For crappy massages I still leave something, but usually also tell them the reason for my donation.

It's still a service industry, not unlike waiters and waitresses, where the provider's income is substantially based on tips. And it is a lot harder to have to suck your dick than to deliver you some eggs and toast:-) If the provider is nice, tries hard, and gives good service, my opinion is to tip no matter what.

Must agree with FBlaster. No tip for just a massage. And for a GREAT massage, .10

Vazooli

Gooch
06-07-10, 17:25
I agree with Chicag0 about tipping, to a degree. But I don't necessarily disagree with Pna. We all know that when a woman says "no", it means "no, not right now". If I really want to pursue extras from a certain girl that does not usually offer extras, I'll tip generously (.3) and see what happens. I sometimes say "there's more available if you want it". I've only done that with a few girls. Typically, I don't even bother, because it's very rare that I find a girl that I feel like I just have to have. They're just not worth the trouble. I just leave a small tip and move on. My experience today was a good example. Vanessa at Bella (unfortunately she was the only one available). "I don't do that" were her exact words. My reply to her was "That's too bad". I didn't feel a need to pursue it any further, and handed her a $5 tip on the way out, which I think is an insult. But it makes me feel like a better person than if I leave no tip. She sees herself as a legit therapist, the massage was truly excellent, and who am I to tell her, by virtue of not leaving a tip, that her dicision is wrong?

In Pna's case, the service was bad in that the massage was crappy and the time was cut short. If it was really bad, I may have left no tip, depending on how bad I thought it was.

If you go to legit places with any idea of finding extras from your favorite hotties, then being generous is one very good way to get them to notice you and possibly consider how they could earn even more. Of course, there are those that never put out, and I respect their decision (they will usually tell you matter-of-factly if you pursue it). But you would be surprised at the number and quality of what I have experienced over the last 5 years by being generous for good jobs. For crappy massages I still leave something, but usually also tell them the reason for my donation.

It's still a service industry, not unlike waiters and waitresses, where the provider's income is substantially based on tips. And it is a lot harder to have to suck your dick than to deliver you some eggs and toast:-) If the provider is nice, tries hard, and gives good service, my opinion is to tip no matter what.

Cosmok
06-07-10, 19:27
Okay so after months of going by Latin touch (Irving park & Kennedy) I finally decided to TOFFT and as expected it sucked. I had krystal who was hot but gave a substandard massage and not a hint of extras. I should have known things were going south when I went into the massage room and laid down (no towel) and was immediately told (upon her entering) that I needed to get under the sheet. Of course she left the room while I got under the sheet. WTF. Anyway I knew it probably would end up that way but I had to try. Everyone has been warned. Unless you are looking for no extras and a decidedly uninspired massage stay away from his joint! I long for Lisunia's!

Datsurman
06-08-10, 07:44
You guys are debating about whether to tip or not? If the masseuse says at the start that there are no extras or that the massage is covered. Here's what you should do. Get up, request your money back, and walk out (or ask for a different masseuse)! The question is NOT whether to tip, but whether to patronize that masseuse at all. If you patronize them, you are encouraging this foolishness.

Put this in pespective. A masseuse says to you, "Yes, I do give full-body massages, but I won't massage your left arm. Sorry I just don't do that". Would you respond "ok, but no tip."? No! You would say, "sure, no problem. BTW, the door is over there on the left, don't let it hit you on the way out".

HR should not elicit any different reaction. If they advertise full body massage, then you should receive a full body massage. If they're uncomfortable giving massages then they should find a different line of work.

Babycash
06-08-10, 13:20
Why are we talking about tipping.

Gooch
06-08-10, 22:22

because;

A) It's part of the whole massage "game"
B) There are obviously differences of opinion.
C) Because we want to.

Pna
06-08-10, 22:34

Fill in the blank: The topic of discussion here is play for ______.

On the plus side, I think the economy and some consumer education is starting to work. I'm seeing some lower prices advertised.

On a side note: anyone out there good with databases? I think it would be kinda cool to suck the states massage therapist license database into a format searchable by more than just last name or license number.

Jesus Collins
06-09-10, 11:33
Okay so after months of going by Latin touch (Irving park & Kennedy) I finally decided to TOFFT and as expected it sucked. I had krystal who was hot but gave a substandard massage and not a hint of extras. I should have known things were going south when I went into the massage room and laid down (no towel) and was immediately told (upon her entering) that I needed to get under the sheet. Of course she left the room while I got under the sheet. WTF. Anyway I knew it probably would end up that way but I had to try. Everyone has been warned. Unless you are looking for no extras and a decidedly uninspired massage stay away from his joint! I long for Lisunia's!I've wanted to try this place too. And longing for Lisuinia's. Ain't that the truth! They'e really over too, at least at that loaction. Stopped in while buying groceries and Elmwood put stickers up in bright red to the effect that they were shut down do health code violations.

Any news on re opening in a different loaction please PM ME.

Mishima
06-09-10, 11:42
I dreamed that I went to ybur.

Four girls there, and one is fat, two are skinny and the other one is a milf.

Milf(40s) with big rack was helping me. Massage is ok, could be better.

She spent lots of time on the same spots and 45 mins on my back!

Towel always on me and avoid my little brother.

If you are looking for better massage or lousy massage but HE, find someone else. I don't kno her name and she is new there.

Kidsparkle
06-10-10, 16:55
I'm new to forum, so not expecting a lot of feedback, but was wondering about QnQ (storefront says "Star Massage") on Ashland hear North Ave. Obviously looking for a bit more than a massage, so any tips, feedback is welcome.

Thanks

Chi Troll
06-11-10, 00:06
Driving up Clark I saw a new place, API Physical Therapy. Places like that are always just trying to give off the legitimate vibe, so I had some money and decided to TOFTT. I went in and asked the receptionist—this cute little spinner in professional office-wear—how much for the hour. She asked who my doctor was, and I thought, "Damn, they are really playing this shit up! " So I ask about the table shower and she pretends to be confused. I didn't have an appointment, and she seemed kind of troubled by that, but I told her we could deal with the paperwork after the fun. And man, she looked hot. I've always had a thing for chicks in business casual, so I pressed on until she asked for my referral. I told her I lost it and winked, cause you know how these sluts are. She shows me one of the rooms, and I go in there and strip down. I make sure I will be standing right in front of the door naked when she comes back in because I want her to know that I am money and ready to party, if you know what I mean. So then this other John comes in, sort of an older dude, and I'm like, "Yo bro, go get your own massage. " And he tells me to lie down and wrap myself in the towel. WTF? Send in the spinner! I'm thinking they are really playing the legit façade up, and any minute they will send her in. Then he starts massaging me to make sure I am not a cop. He gives a really great massage, but it is completely covered and he doesn't even graze the flute and bells. So I slip my hand down to his calf and begin rubbing him to make sure he knows I am not CPD so he can send in the spinner for the finish. Then he elbows me in the back of the head and I lose consciousness. I guess I will go back next paycheck and try to get the spinner. YMMV.

Northside Tod
06-11-10, 07:35
As reported in the spring I have been going to the Harvest on Diversy for a while and was very happy with the services of Cindy but as all good things come to an end she moved out to a place in the Burbs.

So Papason suggested Annie who almost as good a Cindy and I made regular visits to her until a couple weeks ago. She was telling me during the massage how things were slow. Then after I tipped her the regular. 5 she then complained that I should give her more because Papson only gave. 10.

I said WTF and left and never to see her again.

Instead of really taking care of regulars they start treating you like a wife.

Anyway now hunting around for someone who give a good massage follow by extras.

Past Tense
06-11-10, 11:42
Dude,

When you woke up did your AHole hurt and feel all stretched out?

Driving up Clark I saw a new place, API Physical Therapy. Places like that are always just trying to give off the legitimate vibe, so I had some money and decided to TOFTT. I went in and asked the receptionist—this cute little spinner in professional office-wear—how much for the hour. She asked who my doctor was, and I thought, "Damn, they are really playing this shit up! " So I ask about the table shower and she pretends to be confused. I didn't have an appointment, and she seemed kind of troubled by that, but I told her we could deal with the paperwork after the fun. And man, she looked hot. I've always had a thing for chicks in business casual, so I pressed on until she asked for my referral. I told her I lost it and winked, cause you know how these sluts are. She shows me one of the rooms, and I go in there and strip down. I make sure I will be standing right in front of the door naked when she comes back in because I want her to know that I am money and ready to party, if you know what I mean. So then this other John comes in, sort of an older dude, and I'm like, "Yo bro, go get your own massage. " And he tells me to lie down and wrap myself in the towel. WTF? Send in the spinner! I'm thinking they are really playing the legit façade up, and any minute they will send her in. Then he starts massaging me to make sure I am not a cop. He gives a really great massage, but it is completely covered and he doesn't even graze the flute and bells. So I slip my hand down to his calf and begin rubbing him to make sure he knows I am not CPD so he can send in the spinner for the finish. Then he elbows me in the back of the head and I lose consciousness. I guess I will go back next paycheck and try to get the spinner. YMMV.

BeetleJuice001
06-11-10, 12:22
LOL, pretty funny!

BJ001

Cdthue
06-11-10, 12:25
Driving up Clark I saw a new place, API Physical Therapy. Places like that are always just trying to give off the legitimate vibe, so I had some money and decided to TOFTT. I went in and asked the receptionist—this cute little spinner in professional office-wear—how much for the hour. She asked who my doctor was, and I thought, "Damn, they are really playing this shit up! " So I ask about the table shower and she pretends to be confused. I didn't have an appointment, and she seemed kind of troubled by that, but I told her we could deal with the paperwork after the fun. And man, she looked hot. I've always had a thing for chicks in business casual, so I pressed on until she asked for my referral. I told her I lost it and winked, cause you know how these sluts are. She shows me one of the rooms, and I go in there and strip down. I make sure I will be standing right in front of the door naked when she comes back in because I want her to know that I am money and ready to party, if you know what I mean. So then this other John comes in, sort of an older dude, and I'm like, "Yo bro, go get your own massage. " And he tells me to lie down and wrap myself in the towel. WTF? Send in the spinner! I'm thinking they are really playing the legit façade up, and any minute they will send her in. Then he starts massaging me to make sure I am not a cop. He gives a really great massage, but it is completely covered and he doesn't even graze the flute and bells. So I slip my hand down to his calf and begin rubbing him to make sure he knows I am not CPD so he can send in the spinner for the finish. Then he elbows me in the back of the head and I lose consciousness. I guess I will go back next paycheck and try to get the spinner. YMMV.Troll, ATI THerapy IS a legit business. They get funding from Medicare and Medicaid aside from insurance companies. You're actually lucky the guys JUST knocked you out. If it was the woman, she would have had you arrested for sexual assault and soliciting for sex. Do not go back there. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry for laughing it up, but that's some funny shit.

Cdthue
06-11-10, 12:48
Had a dream about massage near North and Ashland a few months ago. Dreamt going late just before closing and was the only one, as well as the girl. Chinese lady (forgot name) looked to be in early 30s decent looking, 6 out of 10, 5'3" and about 120lbs. Since I was the last client for the night, she locked the doors and posted the closed sign. Got an hr with TS for. 7. TS was good with some tease. On to the massage was on my stomach and she starts to massage my shoulders. I immediately feel her ass and she asks me to flip over. She knew the deal and didn't want to waste time since it was closing. Dreamt FS, she asked for $$ and I laughed. Told her $ was all I had. She said okay because I was the last one. Riiight. CBJ while playing with her perky tits. Sucked on them for a bit before she climbed on for CG. Did all positions and finished with MS. Pounded her hard and she was loving it. She came hard just as I shot a load. She says that there are three girls there and is owned by her cousin. Laughed about that, keep it in the family. Dream was all good except for her bad breath, it was severe. Didn't attempt to kiss because of it. Considered going back to see what the others looked like but haven't had the chance.

CDT

Chi Troll
06-11-10, 12:59
I'm just trying to bring some levity to the boards and jokingly pointing out the obvious: not every massage/nails/hair place is a cover for a hj hut, and not every therapist wants to be groped.

Cheers,

The Troll

Troll, ATI THerapy IS a legit business. They get funding from Medicare and Medicaid aside from insurance companies. You're actually lucky the guys JUST knocked you out. If it was the woman, she would have had you arrested for sexual assault and soliciting for sex. Do not go back there. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry for laughing it up, but that's some funny shit.

Mishima
06-11-10, 16:50
I dreamed that one day at noon I stopped by this new place.

One customer was there for her foot massage when I opened the door.

I Felt little weird.

I asked for one hr(.75, hhf is .55) and Mxx was helping me.

sHE is maybe 30th with big soft rack but just little English.

Massage is really good.

Paintedbird
06-11-10, 19:40
I guess I will go back next paycheck and try to get the spinner. YMMV.Yeah keep trying. I went there a bunch last month, but if you keep grabbing her ass as you come in she'll figure it out eventually. I just started following her wherever she went. Sure it took the police, some jail-time, and a civil suit, but now she really gets what I'm looking for.

Gopher88
06-12-10, 13:20
Had a hard few days last week. Friday needed a good a realy great massage. Went by TLC around noon Ivy was busy Jenny had a 1 o'clock. Went by the Health Acupuncture Center For Pain to see Lulu same thing she had a 1:30 and a 3: booked. Went by to see Annie at the China Spa Massage place was dead I seen a little sign in the window Week Ends Only. Annie looked to be doing book work. She told me she is closed on Tuesday and the rest of the week if it's slow she will close at 4: Sunday?. Had a new girl there Wickey I seen her some where before not sure. So I asked her where she worked before she way up north. Where up north Bensenville. Told me no money up there to far from China Town. She had a dress on nice look we talked a little. Annie told me let me her massage you 50.with TS. I left went back to see Lulu around 4:30 She was with a customer and one wating. Went back to Annie's, Seen a guy walk in few min's came back out. I went in Annie was walking to the back with a customer. I seen Wicky how about a massage. Ok 65. I said what? Annie said 50. She said I say 65. I say good by and walked out. Called Susie at K&M Went to the North side. What a day. Ended up great Susie took good care of me.

Khai Yai
06-12-10, 14:27
I'm just trying to bring some levity to the boards and jokingly pointing out the obvious: not every massage/nails/hair place is a cover for a hj hut, and not every therapist wants to be groped.

Cheers,

The Troll

So true... wonder if LE knows this?

Cdthue
06-12-10, 18:38

Cheers,

The TrollUnderstood, was just looking out.

CDT

Nicky Forza
06-12-10, 20:27
TOFTT - Nabi Spa near Chicago south side

It's a brand new spa that just opened it's doors last week--located in Lansing,IL
17923 Torrence. I was greeted by a nice mid forties Korean, touchy-feely, milf mamasan who was very friendly and outgoing. She showed me to one of the clean and nicely decorated, expensively remodeled
massage rooms where I asked her who'll be giving the massage. She said 'I send you nice girl'. Gave her the $70 fee and a few minutes later my masseuse arrived. She looked to be about 24 years old and was wearing a cute little white miniskirt that allowed me to check out a pair of very beautiful and toned legs--not overly thin as are most Asians. I almost did a double take when I saw her because she was such a movie star quality beauty. She was so lovely that i didn't even mind her garlic breath. In the looks department she kinda reminded me of Julie at KM.
I was lying on the table uncovered as she came in and she quickly grabbed a towel and covered me up. A bit on into the massage I began to appreciate the towel because the air conditioner was turned up too high. My repeated requests to turn down the ac were of no avail as someone else in the facility would turn it up every time she turned it down-- I nearly froze.
After covering me she got on the table and straddled me and gave me one of the best back massages I have ever had...used her knees in a way that simulated walking on the back. It felt good to have such beauty sitting on my backside. I reached back to play with her feet and she quickly shifted herself out of range. After about 50 minutes, told me to turn over and then massaged my head and shoulders only. Exactly 60 minutes after the therapist entered the massage room, mamasan came to the door and said time up.
If you like HE and/or teasing don't waste your time and money here. *If you like a great legit massage then it's for you except that she didn't even touch my chest, abdomen and thighs but she did spend about 3 seconds on covered glutes.
Before I left I had a friendly chat with mamasan. If I return I might just ask her to do the massage.
Left a 12 dollar tip which was accepted with surprise and gratitude

Nonyabiz
06-12-10, 20:36
Had a hard few days last week. Friday needed a good a realy great massage. Went by TLC around noon Ivy was busy Jenny had a 1 o'clock. Went by the Health Acupuncture Center For Pain to see Lulu same thing she had a 1:30 and a 3: booked. Went by to see Annie at the China Spa Massage place was dead I seen a little sign in the window Week Ends Only. Annie looked to be doing book work. She told me she is closed on Tuesday and the rest of the week if it's slow she will close at 4: Sunday?. Had a new girl there Wickey I seen her some where before not sure. So I asked her where she worked before she way up north. Where up north Bensenville. Told me no money up there to far from China Town. She had a dress on nice look we talked a little. Annie told me let me her massage you 50. With TS. I left went back to see Lulu around 4:30 She was with a customer and one wating. Went back to Annie's, Seen a guy walk in few min's came back out. I went in Annie was walking to the back with a customer. I seen Wicky how about a massage. Ok 65. I said what? Annie said 50. She said I say 65. I say good by and walked out. Called Susie at K&M Went to the North side. What a day. Ended up great Susie took good care of me.Wow, that's quite the run around. I heard from a friend in the area that things have been good enough at TLC lately and that you pretty much just need to call ahead for an appointment most of the time. Even though that sucks for us (especially those like me that typically decide we want a massage moments before going), they do great work so good for them.

Last time I visited Chicago I dropped by Alice Salon and got a damn good massage, everything was great. Unfortunately I couldn't understand what her name was, or anything that she said for that matter.

High Riser
06-13-10, 00:10
Bless Me Mongers for I have sinned,
(I know you’re happy for me.)

It has been four weeks since my last report.

During that time I have visited Ancient, Archer, Elegant and Senina, in each of those visits I lusted for the flesh of a beautiful woman. (I didn’t always find one but I still lusted.)

During those visits (beautiful or not) I committed adultery, sodomy and whatever else made me feel good. (Except for the occasional premature ejaculation, I don’t have any regrets.)

For my penance I suggest four Sandia’s, (Oh My God) three Ci Ci’s, two Lisa’s and one Jessica.

This post is brought to you by my compliments to Chi Troll. His post reminded me we do this for fun.

Thanks for the levity Chi Troll,

HR

Gary Man
06-13-10, 08:18
TOFTT. Nabi Spa near Chicago south side. It's a brand new spa that just opened it's doors last week-located in Lansing, ILMassage in Lansing?! It's not going to last, legit or not. They don't tolerate adult business in that town. Remember what happened to the Body Shop Strip club there? They'd rather have a vacant lot than a business generating tax revenue. I'm sure Lansing PD will soon swoop down on them.

Northside Tod
06-13-10, 11:36
As I wrote the other day I was now looking for a new provider so I hit traditional source CL and BP to see what was new. I came across a new spot around 1700 w North Ave. So I gave them a call and the woman answering could not speak a word of English except she understood the word "massage".

I said I have to see this place. So I stopped by and here she was as Ugly as a I have seen in am AMP. I began to exit when and old familiar face appeared Mei from Roses. She is a big boned girl very nice with a good massage and a nice ending. The Mamasan at Roses told me she went back to China a while back.

Anyway this place from a physical layout and amenities rated a 9 but the girls outside Mei are real low and Mei on looks is maybe a 5.

Deizel5
06-14-10, 04:21
I went to the ad below, I called and the girl on the phone and she gave me the address. The place is right off irving park Road in chicago, safe neighborhood, but sketchy looking apt building. Anyhow she told me to call again when I arrived, and a mexican girl opened the door to let me in. I thought she was the owner or the mama san manager type person, she led me to the room and I gave her 40. 00 for the massage. I was dissapointed to find out it was actually her that was going to give me the massage. Long story short, I was out 40 plus 10 tip, she was nice and gave a decent massage but I was there to get FS which a senior on this board told me was possible and almost automatic. What I did see when I was leaving was 2-3 other younger hot latinas getting ready for someone else, I was pissed I didn't get one of them! I have to go back sat now, they said they are open everyday from about 11 to 7pm. The one I got was a 4 but the other chicks I saw were easily 8 and 9's! Talk about bad luck!

Saw this ad on craigslist
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1732067565.html

Anyone else ever try this place? I never knew there were Latina Apts.

Nudus81
06-14-10, 10:19
If you browse the personals on BP, there are several massage providers advertising "free massages" to get clients. The ads seem clear in there intent and there is an asian squirter I would like to try.

Has anyone contacted these advertisers? If so would you PM the details?

Doogie0039
06-14-10, 13:57
Toftt and tried the new place on W Belmont called Lily Spa. Saw a small Korean in her 20's named Unia. Probably did not spell it correctly. Massage and table shower were pretty good. The best part was the foot massage. I left fully relieved of all pressure.

Silvio
06-14-10, 15:21
If you browse the personals on BP, there are several massage providers advertising "free massages" to get clients. The ads seem clear in there intent and there is an asian squirter I would like to try.

Has anyone contacted these advertisers? If so would you PM the details?

The ones I responded to were bogus you usually have to sign up for some bullcrap age verification or such. If your CC is required for a free massage it aint exactly free now is it.

F Blaster
06-14-10, 15:45
You've got to love the ads that say, "Call me!", but never leave a phone number. Don't get caught by these scam artists, and always use tineye for the pictures.

Bobc31
06-14-10, 17:38
New spa that just opened where Cafe Borgia used to be. Went late saturday afternoob and was greeted by a nice late thirties mamasan who was very friendly good English and outgoing. She showed me to one of the rooms and said there would be a 20 minute wait. She brought in some magazines and water. About 10 minutes later she came in and said she would give me a table shower which she did not miss a thing. Dried off in the room and waited for the masseuse. Young gal, cute, early twenties came in and the massage began. She asked hard, medium, soft and I replied and then she started with one of the better back massages I have ever had lately. The massage relieved alot of stress. Leaving is saw the mamasan and thought about coming back to see if she would give a massage.

Zeuss
06-14-10, 23:19

Has anyone contacted these advertisers? If so would you PM the details?My gut says that they are spam scams. They'll probably direct to one of the many dating sites. If they had a phone number then they might not be bogus.

Mishima
06-15-10, 00:18
http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pari-bella-spa-beauties-now-available/5504417

Found out this at CL and BP.

Little far from City, Did anyone try before?

BTW, How come we never discuss Indian place?

Punanistuffer
06-15-10, 11:02
They are all over us out there so be careful. I was near cicero and rooselvelt the other night around 11pm. There is this one big boned rican or mexican or whatever the hell she is standing around gas stations and bus stops. She more than likely is undercover cause when I made the drive by check twice I noticed I had a tail on me. I started to drive in a way that look like I was living the scene but pulled over to do a legal u-turn and the tail behind me was two young white guys with eyes locked on me. They were in a all black undercover cop car. Antenna and all. So watch out.

Donny Devito
06-15-10, 13:29
http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pari-bella-spa-beauties-now-available/5504417

BTW, How come we never discuss Indian place?I don't know if I would be comfortable giving my credit card info to them. Some look gangsta and hustla like. I guess they all are in the game (hustler). However, to me that place screams a str8 cash joint for me. Maybe not though. You never know. I'll have to TOFT and report back. I'm just cautious with new places I haven't heard much about.

Lobo Karlov
06-15-10, 19:57
http://eroticservices. c i t y v i b e .com/escorts.php?do=view&p=1834409

Tried calling but no answer and voicemail was full. Hoping to get through because reviews are amazing on TER.

PussyPoker
06-15-10, 21:05

BTW, How come we never discuss Indian place?

I have been there a couple of times. I have seen Rina and Soul. Both of the girls are very pretty. I did see 2 others that work there and they are pretty also. They have 3 rooms with massage tables in them. Walls are a little thin so you can here lots of things. They use hot towels to clean off the oil and stuff. The massage I got was very good and relaxing. 75 for the hour with 10 for her to wear a bikini. It is aways from the city but easy to get too. Usual tipping is allowed. They just opened so its not in top notch shape yet. You can see that they are still working on it.

Amraam
06-16-10, 00:18
I was at Oki Doki recently; saw three ladies there, none of who I'd seen before.

Unlike previous times, when the outfits were quite suggestive, this time my particular masseuse was dressed in a long smock-like almost-uniform. Entirely unsuggestive. And the massage was entirely therapeutic without the slightest hint or graze.

Maybe because I declined the table shower?

Given the outfit she was wearing, I doubt that extras would be available anyway.

One of the other two ladies at the counter was "thick" but quite attractive, but I didn't see her until afterwards.