PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Nighthawk55
12-10-09, 09:52
I have seen her twice. She is very attractive, and performs a great massage undraped. Seems unfazed by self pleasure, but she is very expensive.Just what I was looking for. I was just saying to myself "How can I make masterbation more expensive and lass satisfying?"

When did this become USA Self Sex Guide?

Nudus81
12-10-09, 10:35
I have seen her twice. She is very attractive, and performs a great massage undraped. Seems unfazed by self pleasure, but she is very expensive.Doogie,

It sounds like she is not offering anything other than massage, so I won't plan to visit.

If anyone is getting extras from her please PM me the details.

Northside Tod
12-10-09, 16:59
Another successful trip to Harvest ending with a pleasant twist. I now call in advance and ask for J (don't want to ruin a good thing). Previous poster, don't let the German Shepherd intimidate you.

Anway,. 65 for the hour with TS and very thorough TS with some butt play. Probably my fourth time with J so she knows me and treats me very well. Massage is very good, and hits all areas. On the flip imagine my surprise when she starts licking the boys and going up the shaft and proceeds to BBBJ! Very nice. Lasted a bit, before she finished with HR. Never any negotiations, always sweet as can B. And she finishes the massage! All I had left was. 60, which I almost felt was too small a tip for such great service. Needless to say, this is now my favorite, although KM is good in a pinch, but need more visits to gain the level of attention at Harvest I presume.I too just went to Harvest and had another successful visit with Cindy and the massage was very consistent with my last report. On the flip without any negotiations or my even asking I was rewarded with a very nice and unexpected BBBJ. On your next visit you might give her a shot.

But the reason I bring this up is I gave her a nice. 6 tip and she has a customer for life. I really believe that almost all the people will tip more when they are not be harassed by "used car salesmen " after the flip. Why do they start out so high in their demands only to turnoff most of their clients. When they have ever got me in a negotiation I always try to get them down lower than if I was left to my own judgment.

On another note could anyone PM me with any recent experinces with the Hawaiian on North Ave.

Thanks

Wraithking
12-10-09, 17:17
[QUOTE=Nudus81]I've seen her advertised on CL and she seems like possible fun..if extras are offfered. Anyone seen her?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1502466339.html[/QUOTE

Very legit

Brwn Sgr
12-10-09, 20:49
Good Evening All,

I've read through these posts and not sure if there are any that have been mentioned in the city that I haven't been to. Feel free to pm for details. There are a few pointers I would like to make for all of you.

1) I would reccomend not seeing lisa at senina's. Things have been done to her that you wouldn't want to be after

2) I wouldn't go to norwood anymore, LE must be on them as they busted rebecca and the locals are getting frustrated since they know. Last time I walked over there, a woman was scoping out the place talking on the phone to someone mentioning how many men were walking into that place

3) I still think the best deals in the city are pamela at ULT. She closed down her shop but opened a studio in hyde park. AWESOME massage, but HJ only, nothing else. Diversey and Long is still a great deal too, but the massage sucks, but all else is available.

4) 2164B China Square, or whatever the address is. There is only one good looking lady and I don't know her name, but you will know since the others are hideous. Where's a school girl skirt.

5) PM me for other inquiries. If there are no posts yet, I will put one up

Happy hunting

Northside Jim
12-11-09, 16:47
Was in the area the other day so stopped in. Had my 2nd session with Monica. She is cool & has a great attitude. All I ever got from her is hr. Recent posts indicate more is available there. Anyone get more out of Monica? She said they have been really slow. Maybe the girls will go farther to get extra $.

Member #5481
12-11-09, 17:44
Went to the Michigan Ave Asian place. No problem with Doorman. I have not been for several months but did not see Maggie or Wendy from previous visits. I usually do the hour but for some reason decided on the half.

Lena was my girl for the day. Massage was pretty good and teasing was really good. Flip came and as I got close she decided on a bonus finish. Overall my best experience at this place and would repeat.

Fredspy
12-11-09, 17:55
I assume you mean the Mercy at 8 south South Michigan Ave.

Wendy from there has moved up to 500 North Michigan ave and now goes by Phoebe.

What is a "bonus finish"?

Went to the Michigan Ave Asian place. No problem with Doorman. I have not been for several months but did not see Maggie or Wendy from previous visits. I usually do the hour but for some reason decided on the half.

Lena was my girl for the day. Massage was pretty good and teasing was really good. Flip came and as I got close she decided on a bonus finish. Overall my best experience at this place and would repeat.

Paleface
12-12-09, 01:11
I wish you hadn't said that. My dick gets hard every time I think about Monica, nice massage, great HR. There is something about her, I don't know what. Maybe your right, it's her attitude. I got to go see her now.

And a few extra bucks, not a bad idea. If I have it, I give it away. They need it more than I do. I don't have much, but I have more than they do. I thought with the economy crashing we'd get some good deals. Never thought I'd pay more, but I do, sometimes. Depends on the girl. I won't give it to a negotiator. They want to talk about it, it's union scale. But with her? Why not?

I can hear you. You don't need to say it. Call me what you want, I don't care. Girls like Monica who take care if us deserve to be taken care of.

Was in the area the other day so stopped in. Had my 2nd session with Monica. She is cool & has a great attitude. All I ever got from her is hr. Recent posts indicate more is available there. Anyone get more out of Monica? She said they have been really slow. Maybe the girls will go farther to get extra $.

Northside Jim
12-12-09, 08:53
[QUOTE=Paleface]I wish you hadn't said that. My dick gets hard every time I think about Monica, nice massage, great HR. There is something about her, I don't know what. Maybe your right, it's her attitude. I got to go see her now.

For some reason some girls just get to you. I always liked Judy/Jenny form BD & Pretty girls. She wasn't that hot but for some reason she turned me on. Lost track of her a while back so if you like Monica indulge while you can because these girls come & go.

And a few extra bucks, not a bad idea. If I have it, I give it away. They need it more than I do. I don't have much, but I have more than they do. I thought with the economy crashing we'd get some good deals. Never thought I'd pay more, but I do, sometimes. Depends on the girl. I won't give it to a negotiator. They want to talk about it, it's union scale. But with her? Why not?

I'll probably take heat for this, but the last time I saw her I gave her $10 more than usual just because of the quality of the experience. No haggeling, no price talk, she just goes for it. All with a great attitude-like she wants to please. Plus, it is the holiday season & I was in a good mood when I left-which is not always the case with AMPs.

Drew Carr
12-13-09, 11:41
Any one ever seen this lady?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1500298936.html

High Riser
12-13-09, 20:42
Decided to stop in Senina's today. I requested Vivian and was disappointed to to hear that she is in China until the New Year. Sorry to report I didn't inquire whose New Year. The employee at the register then offered Lisa, the offer was politely declined.

Lucy was my attendant for the $75, 1 hour table shower "special".

This was my first experience with her. Lucy has a great tight body but a touch of a butterface. Very sweet young lady, my guess is early 30's. She must take great pride in her massage work as the massage was excellent. This has been reported in this forum previously.

However unlike the previous posters, I was happy with the happy ending. She must be practicing her technique because it was a nice touch. Slight negotiations in some bad "engrish" didn't kill the deal. She wanted $60 but quickly folded for the standard $40. The incidental hand roaming that accompanies a H/E was unrestricted.

Overall it was a nice session and I will repeat.

Eees2131
12-14-09, 02:39
Which outcall massage services are the best?

Has anyone tried Alena's Massage, which advertises on craigslist?

TheWoodButcher
12-14-09, 10:29
Went into Senina sometime last week, asked for crazy Jobee but was told shes on vacation. Decided to try Amy as I dont like Lisa. Amy was alright looking, comparable to any of the others there. I think it was busy there as she asked if I would mind going to the back room with no table. I was a little skeptical as I have been there many time and never had that room but figured why not? TS was good, just used her hands no rag or anything. Back to the room for the massage. Massage was alright, shes definetly no Jobee but I kind of wondered if it was becase we were on the floor adn it was harder for her to get leverage? The finish was good, real good in fact. If you like a little prostate massage Amy is definetly your girl. I kind of let it be know I wouldnt mind it and she took over from there. Finished up got dressed and handed her the standard .4 and she tried for .6. I never ever tip.6 there, told her next time. yea right

Softswap
12-14-09, 16:01
Watched Chinese News about 20 minutes in wait area. Blond Asian w/nice rack comes out, but her skinny friend was provider. Skinny gave poor. 1 TS, poor massage. 6. Blondie came in for a few minutes, took over the. 8 xtra but then didn't deliver what was negotiated (-top, -bottom, HS). She bailed after a few minutes. Won't go back.

Nudus81
12-14-09, 17:19
Went into Senina sometime last week, asked for crazy Jobee but was told shes on vacation. Decided to try Amy as I dont like Lisa. Amy was alright looking, comparable to any of the others there. I think it was busy there as she asked if I would mind going to the back room with no table. I was a little skeptical as I have been there many time and never had that room but figured why not? TS was good, just used her hands no rag or anything. Back to the room for the massage. Massage was alright, shes definetly no Jobee but I kind of wondered if it was becase we were on the floor adn it was harder for her to get leverage? The finish was good, real good in fact. If you like a little prostate massage Amy is definetly your girl. I kind of let it be know I wouldnt mind it and she took over from there. Finished up got dressed and handed her the standard .4 and she tried for .6. I never ever tip.6 there, told her next time. yea rightWho is doing FS at Senina other than Lisa? Lisa sells it and seems to like it, but some of the other girls are more attractive and I'd like to with them.

Member #5942
12-14-09, 19:23
Candy is gone. She lasted about a month. Coco is in her mid thirties and appeared to have large cans. The cans were enhanced by a bra. She gave a good massage and tease. However on the flip, she got on top of me and I smelled her breath. Ugh! She raised her black top and another ugh! She appears thin with clothes, but as soon as I saw under her shirt, it was not good. She had unattractive scars. On the positive side, she was very polite, and allowed my hands to roam. However, I stopped roaming quickly. She is about 5 ft 5 with black hair slightly past her shoulders. I would avoid her. Sonny still works there. She is MILF like. She is about 5 ft 2, skinny with a large rack. Sonny uses the inside of her lip to tease the boys. Both ladies are very nice, provide the standard experience, although Sonny does a little more than expected. In my opinion, she might provide more than the standard service. Happy Holidays to our entire team!!

Chimonger
12-15-09, 01:23
I was looking for paradise and didn't find it here. Paid 50 for door and got Ruby. Sexy Latina. Big D's and a nice ass. Borderline fat but more sexy then fat. Nice table shower and a terrible massage for 30 mins. I don't think they really know how to give massages. On the flip she breaks down the options. 50/50/50. I say that's too much and she says well thats my price. Then she asks if I want to take a shower at the end and I say no and she says well she's done with the massage and doesn't know what else to do. Goes out of the room and comes back 10 minutes later. I still have 15 mins. She does one final rubs of my arms and says I covered your body. It was crap. I was so pissed at this point I said find and just got up with 5 minutes still left. I left and didn't tip her for the terrible massage which was basically 30 minutes even though I paid for an hour. Will definitely not return!

Ralph2332
12-15-09, 13:57
I stopped by Harvest a the other day. It was my second visit, and probably my last. Not sure who I saw. The whole thing was not too exciting. Poor massage, a bit of an attitude of rushing me out the door.

Won't be back.

Ralph2332
12-15-09, 14:04
Decided to try out Lisunia as I was in the area. Had a hard time finding the place with construction all around. Finally made it in and had a very hot attendant. Pretty quick, but decent massage, followed by a very lame HR. I guess she just wanted me to up the tip, but I'm glad I didn't and probably won't repeat. Unless I'm in the area and mood again.

Member #5929
12-15-09, 15:54
Had a massage from Vicky Tuesday early afternoon. Just out of Massage school, "interning" at Sunkiss. It's her first job. Born here, great personality, outgoing and friendly.

Great massage, very legit, but playful teasing every now and then. Will definitely return for the masssage, hopefully more later.Anyone had any luck over at Sunkiss or still just legit?

Fayleep
12-15-09, 18:48
Hi Everyone.

Dreamed that I went to Violet's the other day. 2 girls were available, both were about a 5-6 on scale. Wanted to skip out, but one of them persuaded me to stay, so I went for the 1/2 hr. Massage was ok I guess (could be better). On the flip, negotiated. 8 for CBJ.

Looks: 5-6

Massage: 7

Ending: 7

I've been there several times and had a cute one a while back with a great service. Don't remember her name, but does anyone know who I am talking about and what days does she work? I don't want to make my way there and YMMV. Feel free to PM me with info.

Nudus81
12-15-09, 21:21
Ok fellow mongers, see if you can help me on this one as there are way too many possible boards to Search.

I'll be traveling from Chicago to Flagstaff on I-55 to I-4o. I cross Springfield, St Louis, Springfield MO, Joplin, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuqerque, Gallop and Flaggstaff. And all the towns in between.

I am looking to make 1 important stop to get very good FS at either a spa, apt or hotel.

So can anyone recommend where to take the stop? And provide me with substantial details via a PM message?

Al Melrose
12-16-09, 02:40
Saw the "especial" for .4 for an hour.

I decide to try it out. I am told .6 for the hour, I mention I saw .4, so I do get that price.

No TS, a really pathetic attempt at a massage, Maggie, cute, wearing a long sweater, looked like a decent body, perhaps hiding a flaw or two under the sweater.

Asked me where I usually go. I mention some LMPs, so that she gets the message. So on the flip ( I think per-flip was about 15 minutes, if that). She remarks that since I have gone to LMPs I must already know the options.

I reply yes but what are her's? The standard 50/50/50. I tell her way too much, so now the haggling starts. She lowers her price for "all three Options" down to $.2, wow what a bargain! She won't budge from that price, so I tell her to finish the massage. well she tells me time is up, I think we are at 30 minutes, with about 10 spent haggling.

At one point she tells me I must be hanging out with Mexicans, since I do not want to pay her price. (She told me she was Columbian). She also tells me that she has had white guys pay $$.5 for her "three options", not sure I believe that, since her first quote was $.5

Back to the AMPs or apartments for me.

Babycash
12-16-09, 02:48
This places ask for to much for what all the lmp are the same 50/50/50 for what some of this girls don't even look that hot we must stop going there so the price goes down (it's the same owners for all of theme)

F Blaster
12-16-09, 09:58
Al, that's the usual MO at LMPs, which is why I rarely frequent them. Read my post on Galaxy from a couple months back. I didn't haggle. When she gave me the 50/50/50 spiel, I simply said I couldn't afford it and to finish the massage. Once you start haggling, they think they got you. I applaud you for standing your ground. Never give in!

Ralph2332
12-16-09, 10:56
Made another trip to Tropical to give it another chance.

I do love the look of these women, but every time I go I seem to leave wondering why I went.

I think I'll be going back to a more sure thing in the ESC world.

MWM
12-16-09, 14:16
She also tells me that she has had white guys pay $$.5 for her "three options", not sure I believe that, since her first quote was $.5

I bet she has had white guys pay that. Some folks never learn. And to quote my favorite line from Jarmuch's film "Dead Man"..."Stupid fucking white man."

Don't bash me as I'm white and have been known to do a stupid thing or two in my lifetime.

Member #5942
12-16-09, 18:11
I also went to Sky Blue today. It was a first time visit. I parked in the back of the building and asked the girl to come out and open the door. I was happy with the 40 hour. They do not accept cc's. They have only 2 rooms with locks. The rooms are large and have neon light. They pump music in the rooms. The girl I had was between 25 to 30 yrs, long black reddish hair. She wore jeans and a white top covered with a pink top. Her name started with an M, but definitely not Maggie from Al's report. She has a nice bubble ass, and small top. She was very friendly, and asked me who I have seen, where I work, etc. I told her I've seen maggie, who use to work at divine spa. I also I told her I use to see Rosie. Massage was okay. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted it all. I just wanted to see what she gave so I can report back. She said she would do HJ and mastb. Show for 50. I told her I wanted it all. She said she would do it on my second visit. I said no and wanted it now.

Member #5942
12-16-09, 18:25
After she thought I wanted it all, she told me it would happen on the second visit because she did not have protection.

She asked if I was interested in going on a date with me. She told me she lives on the south side and has a kid. Her kids name is tattooed on her back, slightly above her waist.

The massage with HE lasted one hour 5 minutes. They have a very loud timer to indicate when its over. She was very attractive to me and seemed to enjoy the session. FS is definitely offered here.

This girl only works m, t, w from 10 to 6. It was too easy to get digits, and too easy to hear her options. This girl is from Hondurous.

The place is located on Belmont, about 5 blocks east of Oak Pk Ave. Across the belmont intersection is 711 if you need a cash st. Nino only does HE, but darn, my alter ego wanted her!

Billy3
12-16-09, 19:44
The Massage Parlor is located south of I-55 on Route 83, in the same plaza as Maxim and McDonalds.

It is a typical asian massage parlor. 70 dollars for the hour, with a table shower and nothing else in between.

I wore women's underwear during the massage. The girl seemed to be open to it.

I would not hesitate to ask for other fantasies in this massage parlor.

Mrmcmahon619
12-16-09, 20:55
Anyone had any luck over at Sunkiss or still just legit?Sunkiss is at legit. It's strange because they give you every impression that it's not. Don't see how they can compete with places offering better services within walking distance.

Sexshooter
12-16-09, 23:03
I've gotten pretty lucky with some LMP's standard triple .5's down to .5 to .8 for all three. I usually win them over with the charm.

Saw the "especial" for .4 for an hour.

I decide to try it out. I am told .6 for the hour, I mention I saw .4, so I do get that price.

No TS, a really pathetic attempt at a massage, Maggie, cute, wearing a long sweater, looked like a decent body, perhaps hiding a flaw or two under the sweater.

Asked me where I usually go. I mention some LMPs, so that she gets the message. So on the flip ( I think per-flip was about 15 minutes, if that). She remarks that since I have gone to LMPs I must already know the options.

I reply yes but what are her's? The standard 50/50/50. I tell her way too much, so now the haggling starts. She lowers her price for "all three Options" down to $.2, wow what a bargain! She won't budge from that price, so I tell her to finish the massage. well she tells me time is up, I think we are at 30 minutes, with about 10 spent haggling.

At one point she tells me I must be hanging out with Mexicans, since I do not want to pay her price. (She told me she was Columbian). She also tells me that she has had white guys pay $$.5 for her "three options", not sure I believe that, since her first quote was $.5

Back to the AMPs or apartments for me.

Dynomutt
12-17-09, 04:37
I've gotten the triple nickel (.5/.5/.5), down to .75 the first time I went to a LMP (check my title.) The second time was at a different place, and I didn't do so well. All it takes is the balls to haggle, and if you don't get it down to your price, leave.

Nudus81
12-17-09, 11:52
Decided to stop by Elegant last night. I have never been there and have seen mixed reviews. I had CiCi, she seems a little older, maybe early 30s, but I thought she was fairly attractive. The Dr. Did a good job with her breast implants.

Started session in standing shower. (no TS) Out of the gate she climbed on top of me to sit on my ass while she did the back massage. The massage was good. I asked her if she'd sit that way when she massaged my front.. No problem. On the flip, after removing her clothes, she started with a great "mid section" massage. She leaned over to makes sure I knew the cost would be $ with the only rule being my tongue doesn't touch her "Yang". I agreed. Got CBJ, then multi positions. She talked dirty to me during like she was my girlfriend and sold it well relative to past experiences at other AMPs.

I would definitely repeat with her.

HEADS UP. She suggested when I come back to bring my own towel because "we no use enough soap and wash one day" She said she brings her own towel to clean up during the day. I also sat a talked with her for about 10-15 minutes after and she talked about how bad some men treat her so she make them pay more, or refuse to do anything but massage. She also said cops come for massage and pay-get FS, then few day later come back and arrest girl for same thing. Nice, cops get laid, then come back to bust them later. She said that nice guys who talk nice, ask about her and don't complain get treated really well. She told me "you nice guy" come back and I really take care of you but told me to only pay for 1/2 hour to save. 15.

I would repeat, but have concerns about the dirty towel situation as I don't really towel with a towel in my car.

Overall a pretty good experience. Lesson = treat the girls well. Know the price before going in and don't budge. $ plus the entry fee should get you everything if you place nice with them.

RediMax42
12-17-09, 11:55
Was in town, so stopped at Lisunia. My ususal experiences are good…but this was just so so. The girl was VGL, tight, hot and smelled like heaven. So if you're into the visual (as I apparently am)…this works.

My massage session was skilled, but awfully quick, followed by a very lame HR, no touching.

Looking at her near perfect body as she left gave me a raging hard on….shit!

Dee Mac
12-17-09, 12:54
I've gotten the triple nickel (.5/.5/.5), down to .75 the first time I went to a LMP (check my title.) The second time was at a different place, and I didn't do so well. All it takes is the balls to haggle, and if you don't get it down to your price, leave.In my experience latinas respond to compliments and flirting more so than the asian girls do, If you talk sweet with her tell her how beautiful she is and how nice she feels and things like that you are likely to soften them up a little and give in on pricing, Trying a few compliments in Spanish even if its bad Spanish also seems to work.

This has been my experience anyhow.

Alterxxx
12-17-09, 13:11
So after a disappointing streak with the Neighborhood place and Presidential, decided to go back and check out my ATF Latina Karen at Tropical. She rocks, gives great service, doesnt ask for tip up front, and works my body real good. I felt like a piece of meat that was getting tenderized. Gives table shower before and after the massage and turns on the steam..Lets hands roam freely and is great at teasing the boys... knows just where to rub to get me a raging hard on.... All this with very little talking, which I just happen to like. She is thick blonde Latina. Tits look bigger with pushup bra and body is slightly flabby, but has great muscular legs and nice ass. Granted not as hot as the chicks at Lisunia, but she worked me so good that I shot my load so hard it reached the wall...LOL !!! - she thought that was funny and had a good laugh about that...She is great - will return for her...

anyone know of any other good ones at this place? saw a bored looking Puerto Rican chick that I did not care for and a shorter chubbier chick with dark hair with a cute face that might be worth my while as it looked like her tits were huge...anyone got info on these 2?

Member #5942
12-18-09, 09:14
Just an FYI. The place that I reported was called Sky Blue. I might be wrong on the name, but I doubt it because I saw the name on the board above the window. In addition, I mentioned the name to the girl who did my massage. Here is the number. 773 637 2269.

Thanks guys.

Bebop60
12-18-09, 18:23
Sorry I didn't remember the name, but Wednesday evening they had two old ladies on (40's-50). I drew the younger one and the table shower sucked - no touching and threw water everywhere, soaking my hair.

Then in the room I thought things were looking up when she allowed my hands to roam freely. On the flip, she gave me a disinterested HJ and after 10 minutes of bad attitude and complaining that I took too long, I thought this is a waste of time. I got dressed and left zero tip (paid .7 hour fee). Will not return.

High Riser
12-18-09, 21:42
Just an FYI. The place that I reported was called Sky Blue. I might be wrong on the name, but I doubt it because I saw the name on the board above the window. In addition, I mentioned the name to the girl who did my massage. Here is the number. 773 637 2269.

Thanks guys.Gentlemen,

I googled the phone number and it is listed to "Blue Island" at 6007 W. Belmont. The listing is under the Beauty Spa/ Massage category.

Enjoy,

HR

ShoeBridge
12-18-09, 23:09
Hey, am in town for a friends wedding. Generally try to leave good TR's when I can (check out my posts from before), and wanted to get advice on a good place to get a solid massage with release (any other extras optional, but a bonus). PM me if you could.

Thanks again

Shoe

PS. Am about to RTFF, so will have an idea of whats been talked about before.

Silvio
12-19-09, 16:04
Decided to stop by Elegant last night. I have never been there and have seen mixed reviews. I had CiCi, she seems a little older, maybe early 30s, but I thought she was fairly attractive. The Dr. Did a good job with her breast implants.

Started session in standing shower. (no TS) Out of the gate she climbed on top of me to sit on my ass while she did the back massage. The massage was good. I asked her if she'd sit that way when she massaged my front.. No problem. On the flip, after removing her clothes, she started with a great "mid section" massage. She leaned over to makes sure I knew the cost would be $ with the only rule being my tongue doesn't touch her "Yang". I agreed. Got CBJ, then multi positions. She talked dirty to me during like she was my girlfriend and sold it well relative to past experiences at other AMPs.

I would definitely repeat with her.

HEADS UP. She suggested when I come back to bring my own towel because "we no use enough soap and wash one day" She said she brings her own towel to clean up during the day. I also sat a talked with her for about 10-15 minutes after and she talked about how bad some men treat her so she make them pay more, or refuse to do anything but massage. She also said cops come for massage and pay-get FS, then few day later come back and arrest girl for same thing. Nice, cops get laid, then come back to bust them later. She said that nice guys who talk nice, ask about her and don't complain get treated really well. She told me "you nice guy" come back and I really take care of you but told me to only pay for 1/2 hour to save. 15.

I would repeat, but have concerns about the dirty towel situation as I don't really towel with a towel in my car.

Overall a pretty good experience. Lesson = treat the girls well. Know the price before going in and don't budge. $ plus the entry fee should get you everything if you place nice with them.

I swore this place off on my last visit but this report intrigued me to give another chance. I struck out at City Massage on 31st with Suzy who was too damn business like for me. Nothing like haggling to kill the mood. Her massage was however outstanding but I didnt even finish up cuz of negotiations. So I tried Elegant based on this review. MY experience was the best siince my LeiLei from Ruby has disappeared. CiCi was very friendly, very sexy and lots of fun. I will repeat. This place has a new vote of confidence. Thanks Nudus.

Self Hi5
12-19-09, 18:36
I swore this place off on my last visit but this report intrigued me to give another chance. I struck out at City Massage on 31st with Suzy who was too damn business like for me. Nothing like haggling to kill the mood. Her massage was however outstanding but I didnt even finish up cuz of negotiations. So I tried Elegant based on this review. MY experience was the best siince my LeiLei from Ruby has disappeared. CiCi was very friendly, very sexy and lots of fun. I will repeat. This place has a new vote of confidence. Thanks Nudus.

Where is elegant located? I searched google and get multiple listings for nails etc. Is it on Lincoln or Irving Park?? An address or cross streets would be great...thanks!!

High Riser
12-19-09, 20:43
During the week I stopped at Crane's Oriental Massage. This is located at 63rd & Kedzie. The facility is well kept and relatively new as this has been in business for six months. It has 4 massage rooms but they walls don't go to the ceiling. They are offering a 1 hr massage for $.6 with table shower. I was greeted by Crane herself. She is the owner, mama-san and massage therapist.

Crane is approximately 55 years old, average looks, pleasant personality and poor massage skills. She told me that she didn't go to school for massage but is self taught after getting some instruction. The massage equaled her skill level. She was quick to tell me the difference between a Chinese massage and an American massage. The Americans expect sex with their massage and she only does Chinese massage. I told her that I was a nephew of Uncle Sam and a full-blooded patriotic American that enjoys sex with my massage. She quickly explained the I should come back because she has 3 girls there and they all do "everything". I inquired which one I should ask for and her response sounded like "Sodo".

It was time for the table shower which was like the massage, not enthusiastic and uninspired. I requested and received a handshake (apparently she considers hand jobs Un-American) which also was poor. I held the shower hose/head on me while she performed the service because it was freezing. It was as cold as the place on 31st street.

Don't get me wrong, she was very nice and tried to be good, she just isn't. I did tip her $.4 as she is the mama-san and did provide me with the inside information. She was extremely grateful for the tip and gave me a legit handshake when I gave it to her.
I will repeat to see what the others have to offer but I won't see Crane in the therapist capacity again.

P.S. Self Hi5, Elegant is at 237 W. 26th Street

Gus Hogan
12-20-09, 11:50
I am almost always up for something new. Saw an ad on CL for the "Grand Opening" of Paradise on South Wabash. Ad lays out a list of prices for five types of massage. Ad mentioned appointments required, but it also mentioned walk-ins welcome. I drive past the place on my way to work nearly every day, so I decided to walk in. First attempt, the "lights were on," but no one was home. I rattled on the door but no one came to let me in. I took that as a good sign--I assumed they were busy in the back with customers. I wandered off to do some last minute Christmas shopping. When I came back a woman was in one of the salon chairs having her nails done. Not my cup of tea, so I decided to walk around a bit and come back later. An hour later, same thing, a different woman was in a salon chair having her nails done. Decision time. I demurred. Shop looks small through the front window. Not my thing to enjoy a massage in back while half the neighborhood is having their nails or eyebrows done up front. Even worse, not my idea of relaxation to sit in a salon chair and "wait" for my massage while my masseuse finishes a manicure for the girl next door. Not exactly sure I have the business model down at this new place. Not exactly sure Paradise has their own business model down either. Anyone have a different result?

Silvio
12-20-09, 15:26
Where is elegant located? I searched google and get multiple listings for nails etc. Is it on Lincoln or Irving Park?? An address or cross streets would be great...thanks!!

Its on 26th street 1 block west of Wentworth and across the street from Ricobenes. You should try their breaded steak sandwich while there.

Hobbyhorse
12-20-09, 16:20
I am almost always up for something new. Saw an ad on CL for the "Grand Opening" of Paradise on South Wabash. When I came back I came back a woman was in one of the salon chairs having her nails done. Not my cup of tea, so I decided to walk around a bit and come back later. An hour later, same thing, a different woman was in a salon chair having her nails done. Decision time. I demurred.I can' speak for this place. But Oriental Nails and Massage (since closed) on Peterson had same set up. Can't vouch for their manicures--and only saw woman having nails done once--but when girls took you in back they offered enjoyable options.

Magooski
12-20-09, 23:21
I had 2 visits, 2 different experinces. First week I saw Lisa. Very friendly okay massage, Good talk led to more fun. We talked the talk and ended up with a fully nude CBJ for $. No real complaints if you like curvey gals. Thanks Donny! Next week went for a repeat. Lisa was off, so I got Kasey. Engrish berry berry bad, Massage was, well it it sucked. But the I did get a good HR, but when I got back to my car only 40 minutes passed. Win some, lose some. I may repeat, but not with Kasey. I do like the off street parking. YMMV.

Nudus81
12-21-09, 12:19
Its on 26th street 1 block west of Wentworth and across the street from Ricobenes. You should try their breaded steak sandwich while there.Glad you had fun and that she was consistent in service.

Rockvspaper
12-22-09, 00:05
(long time listener, first time caller)

So I almost stopped for a fried steak. But the little head convinced the big head that CiCi would be tastier. He was right.

Is CheeChee working?

SeeSee?

Er, yes. (woops)

She's busy, done in 20 minutes.

Saw 2 girls working, 30ish. Cute petite 7's. Wouldn't mind that but decided to wait for CiCi. Please take a moment to admire such discipline.

Fast forward 30 minutes.

Cici is flirty, fun and gives a great massage. Lots of pressure, sits on you to knead the back and then spins around to work the legs. And get ready for one of the best transitions you'll ever experience because while she's on top, she'll reach around and starts massaging the boys for what seemed like 5 minutes. First time I ever flipped over without being asked. Couldn't wait no more.

She says she doesn't take the top off for just a HR, but some pleases and persistance paid off as she turned around and I happily unzipped and unsnapped. The Dr did do well but I prefer bigger and perkier. They were nice little C's, felt good.

.35 for the house and left. 4 on my clothes, as is my style, so no negotiation needed.

Will go back and ask for SeeSee and will prolly have a fried steak after.

Silvio
12-22-09, 09:45
Nicely Done

(long time listener, first time caller)

So I almost stopped for a fried steak. But the little head convinced the big head that CiCi would be tastier. He was right.

Is CheeChee working?

SeeSee?

Er, yes. (woops)

She's busy, done in 20 minutes.

Saw 2 girls working, 30ish. Cute petite 7's. Wouldn't mind that but decided to wait for CiCi. Please take a moment to admire such discipline.

Fast forward 30 minutes.

Cici is flirty, fun and gives a great massage. Lots of pressure, sits on you to knead the back and then spins around to work the legs. And get ready for one of the best transitions you'll ever experience because while she's on top, she'll reach around and starts massaging the boys for what seemed like 5 minutes. First time I ever flipped over without being asked. Couldn't wait no more.

She says she doesn't take the top off for just a HR, but some pleases and persistance paid off as she turned around and I happily unzipped and unsnapped. The Dr did do well but I prefer bigger and perkier. They were nice little C's, felt good.

.35 for the house and left. 4 on my clothes, as is my style, so no negotiation needed.

Will go back and ask for SeeSee and will prolly have a fried steak after.

RediMax42
12-22-09, 10:37
stumbled in a couple months ago....the whole experience was worthless...

Sorry I didn't remember the name, but Wednesday evening they had two old ladies on (40's-50). I drew the younger one and the table shower sucked - no touching and threw water everywhere, soaking my hair.

Then in the room I thought things were looking up when she allowed my hands to roam freely. On the flip, she gave me a disinterested HJ and after 10 minutes of bad attitude and complaining that I took too long, I thought this is a waste of time. I got dressed and left zero tip (paid .7 hour fee). Will not return.

Golferfore
12-22-09, 17:50
Saw an ad for a LMP, turned out to be a rather attractive woman working out of an apartment. Supposed to be 30 for an hour, but she had to go take her baby to a DrS appointment. That being said, 30 an hour, standard LMP rate structure and she was kind of hot. I will say the massage was mediocre, but she was kind of hot. So I paid her 70 for topless and full access up her skirt. She offered to give me CBJ for the same amount, but I am not a fan of that sort of thing.

Just goes to show, if they are kind of hot, I am will put up with anything.

Pm, if you want the digits, but you should be able to find them by searching CL for 30

Gf

Blkmn
12-22-09, 21:13
Thought I would give the LMP a try since reading the rates may be down..NOTTTT!!
Massage 40 for the hour, no ts, massage was a 5, girl was a 6 kind of chubby but nice attitude. Standard rates I got down to .40 for HR Yasmin.
Happy Hunting

D

Wraithking
12-22-09, 21:38
Went to elegant today. This has now become my new fave place
had shirley. .5 at the door .4 for everything fs

SpokenOne69
12-23-09, 10:50
There is an Elegant thread

I have been exalting this place for months (years?)! However, I dont get into Chinatown as much as I used to. Might need to make some special arragnements to visit

Not sure if Lisa still works there. A bit larger for an Asian. Read my previous posts about her. But, she was (is) one fo the best for me.

Ncogni2
12-23-09, 14:33
I've been on the board for a while now and get my intel from here. I always kept on reading about htis place called Harvest and a provider named Cindy and it was always a good review.

Last Friday I actually gathered my guts to check out the place. I got there and saw the infamous doggie and the papasan in glasses. I was asked if I've been there before and of course I said yes and asked for Cindy who, happens to be the girl standing right next to me.

I guess beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder because I really wasn't that into her. On our way to the table shower, I spied on a better looking female who was folding towels in the adjacent room that was next to the latrine. I was about to ask if I could get her instead but I didn't want to offend Cindy sonce she was already getting ready for me.

The table shower was great! The water temp was perfect onthe first try, she lathered you up with her bare hands and teased you to a good stiffie and played with the chorizo con huevos. It was like "Holy cow! This lady don't look that good but she sure does know how to please a man! " My eyes were rolling to the back of my head already and my breathing was already heavily labored. (This is NOT an exageration!) I usually am good at controlling myself wwith that kin of stuff but she just took me away! After the shower was over, she started to pat me down, I insisted on doing it myself but she didn't budge, she patted me from the back, headed down, then to the front nad before you know it, bham! Mr. Biggles hits her on the cheek! I apologized to her for the honest accident but she just giggled. It was kinda awkward walking out of the shower with a big piece of wood.

When we get to the massage table, I immediately dimmed the lights a little bit more and, (please don't hate me for this, afterall, it is the Holidays) gave her a. 2 tip telling her how much I loved and apreciated her table shower and that it was the best I have ever had! She smiled and said her thanks.

She gave one of the best MP massage I have ever had. As she got down to my thighs, her hands were once again killing me! I couldn't tell if she was swiping the boys on purpose or accidentally. I could not tell. But what surprised me most was when she slipped her arm underneath me and starting playing and grabbing Charlie. Oh my God I was in heaven already and I haven't even flipped yet.

The flip comes, she gives a good chest rub and starts to play with my nipples and then she starts licking and sucking on them! Holy Cow! That felt good! She stops for a second and I open my eyes to investigate. She was taking her top off! The girls were still behind a pair of holders though. She continues the massage and finishes up by the thighs again. She starts this little light touching/brushing scheme that made Mr. Stiffie into a tough and rough Mr. Stiffie! She was blowing my mind away! She didn't ask for anything but gave her best service. The ending was so good, I blew my load to the wall past my head and even got jizz on my shoulder. She cleaned me up with a couple of hot towels and finished up the massage on my head and shoulders.

It was a great session! I gave a. 6 tip in addition to the. 2 for the great table shower. Overall it was A+ service and an A+ experience!

Chi Troll
12-23-09, 16:46
If you are caught getting a rub and tug do you have to register as a sex offender?

Pedorro
12-23-09, 21:56
Has anyone tried China Dolls or the Thai Palace.

F Blaster
12-23-09, 22:56
Dude, I'm all for keeping costs down, but if you get great service, then it's well worth it. What I'm against is paying good money for mediocre service. If someone treats you right, I'm all for treating them right. When they haggle or do a half-assed job on the massage and/or the finish, then I say hold the line.

Jazz420
12-24-09, 01:40
I don't know how much you paid for the half hour but probably a total of 130 for a HJ is qustionable regardless of the service and how hot the girl is, right? I'm open to opions on this.

Ncogni2, was that your first HJ or something? It sounds like it.

JohnnyBeBad
12-24-09, 12:14
If you are caught getting a rub and tug do you have to register as a sex offender?

NO! If you get busted during what you describe you may have to end up going to that amends program over at Madison & California run through the courts by some ex-hookers. You are not classified as a sex offender though.

Sticky Rice
12-24-09, 14:56
I have visited a few asian apts but never get my 1 hr for 160. Usually 20-25 mins. It usually starts with some light touching and then 10-15 mins of fs. It almosyt seems better to pay for the half hr at 120.

Does anyone actually get close to the 1hr?

Wolf1800
12-24-09, 15:04
Hello All, did anyone of you try this girl out? Is she legit? Sew this ads almost daily in CL and also posted in the Backpage? Any suggestion are welcome. Happy Holiday!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/1523611689.html

Hello Everyone,
Do you need the Healing Touch of my hands? Let me create a unique Experience just for you by combining a Variety of Techniques and my Intuitive touch. It'll be soothing, healing and totally ...relaxing you!!! Come and Unwind in this Full Body Massage Today with me.

My name is Janine, I'm in my early 20s , fun, in- shape,classy, and very good at what I do, and I'm looking for new clients. Please feel free to give me call when your ready to make an appointment! It's in a private room, very calm and relaxing atmosphere and I also offer table baths. Please call to set up your appointment (773) 397-6561 Please Call With Appointments Only

1hr = $75
90 min = $120
30min = $45

Lost79
12-24-09, 16:50
I visited this place myself. It was a first time experience for me. Had a hour massage for 60. Half way talked about a hand shake for 60 told her I only had 50 (thanks board). I was nervous myself, She was touching and let touching. She finished the massage cleaned up everything and dressed me. I don't know if I over payed but it was a good experience. Her name was summer. If I told to much or not enough please let me know.,

Merry Christmas

Decided to stop at the AMP on N. Pulaski (N. Of Irving) that's been advertising on CL lately. Typical store front with the neon "open" sign. Lily answered the door, let me in. Got the regular business out of the way and headed to the room & got ready. She came in and told me TS was at the end. Massage was better than average, she uses her arms & knees, but she kept answering her cell. After the massage, we went to the TS for a good cleaning. She started negotiating and wouldn't budge on her 80 request for the longest time, finally said 60 after I said "just finish rinsing". I let her finish the rinse, gave her 30 and left.

Won't be back!

Past Tense
12-25-09, 02:04
Gentlemen and Ladies?

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. In particular I would like to thank Paleface, Happy Gardener, Donny and all you other guys for contributring and making this an enjoyable and valuable board. I learned a few things this year, notably some humility, how to defuse a situation with humor and looked into a mirror that made me realize what a dick I must have been when I was younger.

Keep supporting good service, your brothers on the board and the ladies who give you a little extra thrill.

Mr. Tom Dart please spend your energy catching the real criminals in Chicago. The fat cats who are defrauding the tax payers for Millions and the gang bangers who are shooting kids at a rate of at least one a week.

Active8
12-25-09, 02:41
I have visited a few asian apts but never get my 1 hr for 160. Usually 20-25 mins. It usually starts with some light touching and then 10-15 mins of fs. It almosyt seems better to pay for the half hr at 120.

Does anyone actually get close to the 1hr?Yes: But not very often. i usually get out around the 45-50 min. mark. I like to take my time in the shower, and talk quite a bit during the rub. Where are you from, family here or there, blah, blah, blah. I like to keep the oral session lasting as long as posable. Hopefully without nutting, (yeah it's happened). And then switch off to as many positions as she will allow. Bust loose and GTF out.

Play safe and Happy New Year.

Smith1490
12-25-09, 03:22

Does anyone actually get close to the 1hr?Only once or twice. Been thinking I need to do the same thing and a lot of places are doing the half hour rate that did not before.

Member #4208
12-25-09, 10:33
In reading through these reports, I keep hearing about apts and their advantages over MPs. I am coming to town on business the latter part of January and am hoping to find some great inexpensive (not cheap) fun. Can anyone give me some advice? Would theses "apts" be a good option?

Paleface
12-25-09, 10:45
Thanks, Past Tense. Merry Christmas to you and to everyone who posted here.

Donny, I'd like to extend my hand. Forget about it and come back into the forum.

Gentlemen and Ladies?

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year. In particular I would like to thank Paleface, Happy Gardener, Donny and all you other guys for contributring and making this an enjoyable and valuable board. I learned a few things this year, notably some humility, how to defuse a situation with humor and looked into a mirror that made me realize what a dick I must have been when I was younger.

Keep supporting good service, your brothers on the board and the ladies who give you a little extra thrill.

Mr. Tom Dart please spend your energy catching the real criminals in Chicago. The fat cats who are defrauding the tax payers for Millions and the gang bangers who are shooting kids at a rate of at least one a week.

Silvio
12-25-09, 15:49
Saw an ad for a LMP, turned out to be a rather attractive woman working out of an apartment. Supposed to be 30 for an hour, but she had to go take her baby to a DrS appointment. That being said, 30 an hour, standard LMP rate structure and she was kind of hot. I will say the massage was mediocre, but she was kind of hot. So I paid her 70 for topless and full access up her skirt. She offered to give me CBJ for the same amount, but I am not a fan of that sort of thing.

Pm, if you want the digits, but you should be able to find them by searching CL for 30

Gf

I tried getting serviced here Thursday am. I had called wednesday late afternoon to make sure they'd be open and scheduled for 10:30 I shoulda know when the phone went staright to VM that I was screwed. Sure enough a fucking no show. Finally texts me at 11:30am. I told her how nice and professional that was.

Jacktreehorn
12-25-09, 22:29
Headed over to Archer on Tuesday yo visit Annie at New China. It was closed, and will be on Tuesdays for all of December. Should've called. Once the train is moving, it's kinda hard to slw it down, so I walked over to Presidential. First time there, and Suzy was behind the desk. A cute and petite Latina. I paid .5 for an hour with TS. Suzy said two other girls were working. I liked what I saw and asked if she was available. She said yes, and called another girl out to take over the desk. She gave a pretty so-so TS, a crappy massage and a decent handshake for .5 more. She wanted .8 and said she would disrobe. I opted for just the hj for .5, and she ended up letting me pull her top down and play with her small but very nice tits. She then cleaned me up, and gave me another TS, just as tepid as the first. She's cute, the release was good, I stayed at or under the $ limit, the massage and TS sucked. Wish New China was open, but wasn't too bad. I got to practice my Spanish, which was better than her English. But next time, I will wait for Wednesday.

Merry Christmas

genuis8
12-26-09, 01:31
Looks like Monica is gone for now (supposed to be for a couple of months, but who knows?). Lisa is also gone, a few weeks ago. Lucky girl met a guest who wanted to marry her, provided she quit her job there - no brainer ! 2 new hard working ladies, Cindy and Nancy ( a little chubby). HS is standard, and nice attitudes.

Slim
12-26-09, 09:30

Does anyone actually get close to the 1hr?

I've gotten close to an hour quite often.

First I ask her to shower with me. This usually gets a no, but 1 out of 10 has gotten a yes and it's usually really nice when it happens.

Second, after the massage is up I ask to massage her. This gets a yes more often than not, although sometimes takes some persuading. Some of the girls really love this. Massage their feet and they go crazy. If you do a good job, they are usually a little worked up and the main event is much better as they are more into it.

I find the worse case is with the really hot ones; they usually just want you in and out as fast a possible. Unless I've heard a good review, I'm choosing the 1/2 with them.

Sticky Rice
12-26-09, 11:46
I haven't posted lately and thought I'd add.

Gunnison Spa

I have been here twice each time a failure. The first time, there was only one massuese and she told me to come back in an hour. Left and went somewhere else. Second time on a different day, got there at 1PM, they open at 10 AM and was told that the massuese was running late. WTF, was told to come back at 3PM!! Never came back.

This place is odd, there is an office with a bed so it appears the owner may live there also. There was also food smells both time I was there. Wierd.

Elegant

I stopped by on a saturday, was the only customer. Got Shirley, 40-50 wearing a nighty. Got about 45 mins for my 1 hr at .5 which is less than other spas. Got the full menu for an additional 1.

Oriental

This place is located on the second floor of the the Chinatown Mall. I had Cindy both time, she is the only one that wears the school girl skirt. Will let my hands roam and fingers walk everywhere except "no inside". She is the most attractive of them all but won't do more than a HS.

TLC 88

They post in the therapuetic section of CL and is a legit massage. If you are looking for a good massage, I'd recommend this place but nothing more. There were women getting manicurs and pedicures while I was there. .5 for 1hr.

Pura Vida
12-26-09, 14:38
I was doing some pre-holiday errands and found myself on the north side, traffic was horrible so I made a few calls in attempt to kill some time and relieve the stress that builds up in so many of us. I ended up picking up a copy of the free Spanish newspaper that are found on many street corners, flipped to the back and started calling some ads. For those mongers that can habla, there are plenty of providers with very reasonable rates. If you don't habla, it may be quite difficult to set up an appointment because its a typical 2 call set up.

So I found a provider not too far off the Kennedy at Belmont and Lawndale. Half hour rate of. 6, FS. I don't remember the full hour rate, maybe 1. Or 1. 2

Anyway, I arrived in the area and was given the address. I was admitted by a 30ish latina dressed in a slinky nightie, she had full Cs, and was a little chubby but not too bad looking 5 or 6 at most. She told me that there was another chica that was occupied at the moment and that I could come back or she could service me. I was already there, so why not? They obviously lived in the Apt. As it was fully furnished. I was led to a rear bedroom and told to get comfortable. She returned after a minute or so and off came the nightie. Last second I decided I just wanted a BJ, so she covered me up and went to work. Not too bad, I played with the puppies and before I knew it, it was over.

Overall, the experience wasn't too bad. It was all business, a strange set up but was very reasonable. No massage offered and I didn't ask to shower. But like I said,. 6 for FS, how can you beat that?

Khai Yai
12-26-09, 19:44
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

http://www.santasm.net/

....oh yeah.... and Happy New Year!

(be careful with that person with the camera) ;)

Bebop60
12-27-09, 00:36
Saw the new ads on CL for Far East Spa in Park Ridge on Higgins near Cumberland.

.8 door fee for hour. Grandmamasan took me to room and collected the door fee. Then a nice looking 30-40 something lady with an ok body, short straight hair, and a nice smile came in to do the table shower sauna, and massage. I can't tell you her name because she did not speak one word while I was there. The TS was good, and she cleaned the boys nicely, the massage was ok with plenty of teasing to the boys. Without any mention of tip (no haggling or any talk at all) she motioned for the handshake, pulled up her top, did a great job with plenty of teasing, kissing and biting my nipples, and taking her time. I left .4 for the tip and she smiled at me and walked me to the door.

I may repeat because it was good and the location is handy. I can't say if there is more available - she was the only masseuse I saw and she didn't say a single word.

Joey Jojo
12-27-09, 00:51
Just got back from one of the best asian apt. Experiences I've had so far. Search "Halsted" on see L. Apparently she's been in town before, at a different location. Very attractive, great body, and if she wasn't all natural then the dr. Did a great job. Typical rubdown followed by a great body2body rub on both sides. Some girls have tried to do the job with the least amount of contact as possible. Not her. Did a good job of making it seem like she was into it the whole time. Catch her while you can.

Ghostface89
12-27-09, 14:15
I have really arrived in the kingdom of mongerdom.

On Christmas day I received a text message of "Merry Christmas" from my new fave AMP girl. Then later I received a phone call from two girls at a different spa with holiday wishes, as well.

Can anyone top this?

Golferfore
12-27-09, 16:03
For those of us with SO, all i can say is that sounds like an XMAS problem. I might get the tiger treatment for such an out pouring of affection.

On Christmas day I received a text message of "Merry Christmas" from my new fave AMP girl. Then later I received a phone call from two girls at a different spa with holiday wishes, as well.

Can anyone top this?

High Riser
12-27-09, 16:06

Can anyone top this?Ghostface89,

My ATF gave me a gift valued at $.5 , and no it wasn't FS with the door fee tossed in. It's actually a jacket and I found out the price when it was exchanged it for a smaller size (she thinks everything about me is "too big"). It was was very generous of her and it's appreciated but it didn't come with an excuse to tell the wife where it came from.

1 jacket $150

3 Christmas Greetings from 3 Ho, Ho, Ho's, priceless.

You have arrived in the Kingdom of Mongerdom.

Khai Yai
12-27-09, 16:16

Can anyone top this?

Yes.... ;)

PussyPoker
12-27-09, 18:06
712 higgins rd. Stopped by on Saturday night. Jenny was my massuse. Very tall girl maybe 6' 1 or 6'2. Long black hair all the way her back. Nice looking c's and a nice butt. .80 for ts , sauna, and massage. The ts was a little different as she soaped both sides and then had me to stand to rinse me off. The towel dry was very poor. Next into the sauna for a long time. I just walked out myself. Then back to the room for a massage. It was more of a rub and push on the back and legs. She did not get close to the butt or boys. Onto the flip. As i was asking her name and if she had worked in a spa before. She said her name was Jenny and no massage before this. She was rubbing my legs and I was rubbing her ass she said we are done. I asked for options and she said hj only. No touching of anything under her close. So I her crotch and she was moving back and forth during the hj. Nice clean up and I left a tip of 20 on the table. NO bottle of water.

massage 2
jennys looks 6
hj 4

Don't no if I'll go back

Bebop60
12-27-09, 19:00
712 higgins rd. Stopped by on Saturday night. Jenny was my massuse. Very tall girl maybe 6' 1 or 6'2. Long black hair all the way her back. Nice looking c's and a nice butt. .80 for ts , sauna, and massage. The ts was a little different as she soaped both sides and then had me to stand to rinse me off. The towel dry was very poor. Next into the sauna for a long time. I just walked out myself. Then back to the room for a massage. It was more of a rub and push on the back and legs. She did not get close to the butt or boys. Onto the flip. As i was asking her name and if she had worked in a spa before. She said her name was Jenny and no massage before this. She was rubbing my legs and I was rubbing her ass she said we are done. I asked for options and she said hj only. No touching of anything under her close. So I her crotch and she was moving back and forth during the hj. Nice clean up and I left a tip of 20 on the table. NO bottle of water.

massage 2
jennys looks 6
hj 4

Don't no if I'll go back
I think Time Out and Far East on Higgins are the same - new place on CL

Jadedone
12-27-09, 22:52

Can anyone top this?Stopped by my ATF on Christmas Eve. My present was a bottle of wine and the chance to give her a massage. You may not think that is much, but I have read up on her on these and other forums and she is strictly legit. Got to feel her up quite a bit and got a kiss on the way out.

Balishag
12-28-09, 01:03
I think I know were you are going with this one brother. Did she work for True Cuts, the Hickory Hills apartment, or Forever Young before she posted that add? If she did then you know the answer as well as I. Outside of that, us on the southside need to do two things: 1) Keep in touch about whats going on. 2) Keep it on the south sub forum so we don't have to keep searching for the info and irritating the others.

(If I TOFTT I will let you know)

Hello All, did anyone of you try this girl out? Is she legit? Sew this ads almost daily in CL and also posted in the Backpage? Any suggestion are welcome. Happy Holiday!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/1523611689.html

Nighthawk55
12-28-09, 10:02
In reading through these reports, I keep hearing about apts and their advantages over MPs. I am coming to town on business the latter part of January and am hoping to find some great inexpensive (not cheap) fun. Can anyone give me some advice? Would theses "apts" be a good option?

Honestly, I doubt the apts are a great option for out-of-towners. Here is why:

- Location. They are almost always not centrally located. So, if you don't know the area, it is tough to judge where they are and how to get there. If you say "no worries, I have a GPS". Do you REALLY want to explain these weird addresses in the history? Uniqueness. Almost any above-average size town has a $160 apts. Look closer and you may find one closer to home. Making a point to go to a apts in Chicago is like making plans to eat at Subway in Chicago.

Teabagplain
12-28-09, 11:39
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

http://www.santasm.net/

....oh yeah.... and Happy New Year!

(be careful with that person with the camera) ;)

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Thanks for that, man.

Goldiesix
12-28-09, 14:15
Got the itch last Wednesday, and after calling around to some of the better-reviewed places on this board (most of which were closed), I wound up at a spot near Irving and Milwaukee. I was greeted by slender Korean woman in her early 40s. Since it was about midnight, I figured this was all there was, and I have a hard time rejecting some of these sad looking girls. I paid $65 at the door, $20 for a ts. The ts was pretty good, washing all of my parts with a scrubby and soap. The ts room itself could have been cleaner, but the service was good, and she did a nice job of cleaning me off. Back to the massage room, the massage table's head rest was a bit out of position, which kind of kinked my neck up. The massage was good. Very thorough. On the flip, the lady went right to work. My hands were roaming, but she politely pushed them away. She was very quiet, and didn't speak very good english. I didn't "fully" finish, so I tipped her $30. On my way out the door, I noticed this hot Thai looking girl who had apparently been with another client. If I go back, I'd probably ask for her, but overall, I felt kind of bad for the woman who gave me a massage, so I probably wouldn't go back.

Not feeling satisfied, I headed up to another place, in the north 4000s of Western Ave. The lady who answered the phone spoke great english, so I was feeling a little more optimistic. When I get there, I am greeting by a mid 20's something Chinese girl. She speaks very fluently, and I'm pretty sure she is in college (she had text books on the counter and was in the middle of writing a paper as I walked in). I'm low on cash, and they don't take my Amex card (not that I was all to eager to use it, but this did seem like a nicer place than the last one). I make the door fee at $60, but I only have $20 left for a tip. The girl sees this, and pawns me off on to some other, older Chinese girl named Lisa. Lisa gives a great massage (I asked for it hard). She worked up a good sweat rubbing my sore right shoulder. She's not very graceful, stomping around, and she's not all that attractive, but it was a kick-ass massage at 1:30am. There is no funny business with Lisa (she knew I had no cash). She flips me over, rubs my chest for a bit, works on my feet, and says all done. As I leave, I marked the time at 2:35. Not bad. I would probably go back to this place for that 20's something girl, and maybe Lisa if I needed a good massage.

Surpriseme64
12-28-09, 18:04
That was disturbing, please don't leave unexplained links lying around, Happy New year!

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Thanks for that, man.

MWM
12-28-09, 18:19
Awww, you guys should ask them out on a real date; dinner and a movie.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Stopped by my ATF on Christmas Eve. My present was a bottle of wine and the chance to give her a massage. You may not think that is much, but I have read up on her on these and other forums and she is strictly legit. Got to feel her up quite a bit and got a kiss on the way out.

HappyGardener
12-28-09, 18:29
Not feeling satisfied, I headed up to another place, in the north 4000s of Western Ave. The lady who answered the phone spoke great english, so I was feeling a little more optimistic. When I get there, I am greeting by a mid 20's something Chinese girl. She speaks very fluently, and I'm pretty sure she is in college (she had text books on the counter and was in the middle of writing a paper as I walked in). I'm low on cash, and they don't take my Amex card (not that I was all to eager to use it, but this did seem like a nicer place than the last one). I make the door fee at $60, but I only have $20 left for a tip. The girl sees this, and pawns me off on to some other, older Chinese girl named Lisa. Lisa gives a great massage (I asked for it hard). She worked up a good sweat rubbing my soar right shoulder. She's not very graceful, stomping around, and she's not all that attractive, but it was a kick-ass massage at 1:30am. There is no funny business with Lisa (she knew I had no cash). She flips me over, rubs my chest for a bit, works on my feet, and says all done. As I leave, I marked the time at 2:35. Not bad. I would probably go back to this place for that 20's something girl, and maybe Lisa if I needed a good massage.

The 20 something girl is a receptionist only. No massage. Le-Sha (your Lisa) gives one of the best hard massages in the city. I had tendonitis in my arm and shoulder, and she was the one and only LMT that really stripped the pain out. She has some hot Tiger Balm that makes your skin burn, but takes the pain away. She will give you a soft, gentle massage to end things if you want, but only if you are a repeat customer. You are right, she is NOT attractive, but I never went there for that kind of service. If I am beat up from work and sore and tired, I stop and see her on the way home. I always wake up the next day feeling a whole lot better.

Goldiesix
12-28-09, 19:21
I tell you what, it was probably the best AMP massage I've ever had.

The 20 something girl is a receptionist only. No massage. Le-Sha (your Lisa) gives one of the best hard massages in the city. I had tendonitis in my arm and shoulder, and she was the one and only LMT that really stripped the pain out. She has some hot Tiger Balm that makes your skin burn, but takes the pain away. She will give you a soft, gentle massage to end things if you want, but only if you are a repeat customer. You are right, she is NOT attractive, but I never went there for that kind of service. If I am beat up from work and sore and tired, I stop and see her on the way home. I always wake up the next day feeling a whole lot better.

Curtiscurtis
12-28-09, 19:32
I think Time Out and Far East on Higgins are the same - new place on CLThis place may not be around too long, in my opinion. PR does not appreciate MP's at all and they may want to make an example of some customers, besides, the girls.

Smith1490
12-28-09, 21:15
Saw an ad for a hour plus table shower for 50 and after following all the great advice I've gotten here decided to TOFTT and check it out. Located at 2205 and turns out to be City Massage. They have another location too which I've never checked out.

Anyways go in and talk to the Papasan. They girls here are older, probably 40s and 50s but its hard to tell with the asians. Anyways my girl spoke almost no English but she still joked and had a good attitude. She was definitely in her mid 40s though. TS was ok and I knew I'd be able to get some options. Facilities were ok, not great but not bad. The wash was actually pretty good.

On to the massage and I got a full hour massage, none of that time spent in the TS counts crap. Massage was better than average and then on the flip no negoitation just asked if I wanted massage here. Decided hey why not and she went to work. Eventually got the deal done but did not roam or push it much as I wasn't really wanting to focus in on her. Did not try for more but I think with the right provider you could get additional options.

Gave a. 20 tip and she seemed very happy. Out the door and just about an hour and twenty minutes total. Papasan told me they had three girls total.

AFrohman
12-28-09, 23:33
Stopped by Lavish on Armitage early Sunday morning and had Maria "the one with the mole". Go no love on the TS and the room was freezing. Started rubbing her thigh fairly early on in the massage and was offered the standard. 5/. 5/. 5 menu. Offered. 7 for topless and she obliged. Nice puppies and nice technique on the HE.

Will repeat if they start heating the place.

Dangerously
12-29-09, 01:30

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I did that once, many moons ago, in NYC. When I was young and stupid, I enjoyed few BBFS with a particular therapist (Once I grew up, I got tested , and turned out ok).

One night I took her out for dinner, when she asked me to marry her. "So I don't have to this this any more". The idea was somewhat tempting, getting a massage and FS for free every night. In return, all she wanted was food and shelter.

I put her on hold and took her to the movies. Some 20 minutes into the movie, she excused herself saying that she has to go to the bathroom. She came back some 30 or 45 minutes later. I knew she was high, took her home (I was single at that time), finished my business, and never saw her again. Too risky for me, on several levels.

Morale of the story: Never, ever establish a relationship with a provider, no matter how well she is treating you.

Jadedone
12-29-09, 07:11
I really think that is what she wants. She's cute, but I think I'll pass.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nighthawk55
12-29-09, 10:28
Stopped by my ATF on Christmas Eve. My present was a bottle of wine and the chance to give her a massage. You may not think that is much, but I have read up on her on these and other forums and she is strictly legit. Got to feel her up quite a bit and got a kiss on the way out.Come on, dude. If she is legit, you don't get to touch her AT ALL. If you get to touch her but she does not give you a HE. She is jerking you around. Bait and switch rip off.

Period.

She probably had a good laugh when you left.

MWM
12-29-09, 14:20
I have to admit that it did happen to me a couple of years ago and it never turns out well.

It's a business and we are just customers. There are rare stories that are an exception to the rule but they are very, very rare.

Too many nice normal regular woman out there to waste time with a hooker in hopes of a LTR.

I did that once, many moons ago, in NYC. When I was young and stupid, I enjoyed few BBFS with a particular therapist (Once I grew up, I got tested , and turned out ok).

One night I took her out for dinner, when she asked me to marry her. "So I don't have to this this any more". The idea was somewhat tempting, getting a massage and FS for free every night. In return, all she wanted was food and shelter.

I put her on hold and took her to the movies. Some 20 minutes into the movie, she excused herself saying that she has to go to the bathroom. She came back some 30 or 45 minutes later. I knew she was high, took her home (I was single at that time), finished my business, and never saw her again. Too risky for me, on several levels.

Morale of the story: Never, ever establish a relationship with a provider, no matter how well she is treating you.

Gopher88
12-29-09, 15:47
I have to admit that it did happen to me a couple of years ago and it never turns out well.

It's a business and we are just customers. There are rare stories that are an exception to the rule but they are very, very rare.

Too many nice normal regular woman out there to waste time with a hooker in hopes of a LTR.I get lots of information from this web site. But I never know who's talking about who.

What I mean I don't who, what are where.

Thanks

Jerson
12-29-09, 21:35
Stopped by relax on archer last Saturday around 9pm, door fee. 6, ts extra. 2, didn't know. 6 did not include ts, otherwise I would not go. Cherry was her name, 27 yrs old, about 5'5", 4/10 face, 4/10 body. I was covered the whole time during the massage, no tease. Opted for ts after massage because I was all oiled up. Again I was cover the whole time during ts, didn't wash my boys or butt at all. Tip. 2 since the massage was good. On the way out saw other masseuses and all of them looked around mid 30s. I would not repeat. 6 with no ts is expensive compare to other AMPs.

Jadedone
12-29-09, 21:44
Come on, dude. If she is legit, you don't get to touch her AT ALL. If you get to touch her but she does not give you a HE. She is jerking you around. Bait and switch rip off.

Period.

She probably had a good laugh when you left.But I wouldn't really call it bait and switch as I only visit her when I need a legit massage.

Trust me, I know where to go if I want a HE.

HappyGardener
12-30-09, 02:11
I get lots of information from this web site. But I never know who's talking about who.

Thanks
WTF does this mean?

Nighthawk55
12-30-09, 06:21
I get lots of information from this web site. But I never know who's talking about who.

ThanksI am sorry for that.

I will see what we can do about it.

High Riser
12-30-09, 08:37
WTF does this mean?Gentlemen,

"What we have here is a failure to communicate".

HR

Gopher88
12-30-09, 12:48
WTF does this mean?WTF means What The FucK

Also check when you first get in to the web site.

Top of the page open Abbreviations there all there.

MWM
12-30-09, 13:10
I'll reply since this was a reply to my post. I was simply saying if you want to fall in love with a girl then avoid the ones who charge for sex. It never ends well for the guy.

Maybe we need a diagram for Gopher...

WTF does this mean?

Donny Devito
12-30-09, 15:45
Went to see the movie Alice in Wonderland. Saw a tall thin woman who is very sweet named sophia. My fav angel no longer works there. Standard prices are in a effect but it was a fine visit.

Luv Nooke2
12-30-09, 18:50
My ATF gave me a free session. The funny thing is that we never discussed it, she just gave me an incredible session with the best presentation ever. After getting dressed we walked to the door and she never said one word about her usual fee. She made it clear that she was happy to see me that day and we had a wonderful time together. I can't get messages or calls from anyone, I never give my real number out.

In all my years of mongering that was the first Christmas freebie. Can't wait till next Christmas now!

SpokenOne69
12-30-09, 19:11
First of all, I have never gotten a freebie in my decades of mongering. I have been let off without tip or very minimal tip.

IMO, mmost of these girls do not have anyone for the Christmas day or Eve. If you are lucky or unlucky to be unattached for Christmas day or Eve and visit one of these places, you chances of getting GFE is extremely good.

I remember a few years ago when I used to visit Gina's on 29th St. I walked in on Chinese New Year. I made a point to come in Chinese New Year. I wore red. A lucky colour for asains, especially if worn on New Year. Well, a little BS to the girl and I got wonderful service not just that day, but for as long as she was at that location. IOf course, I paid the standard $.6, but the extra special attention and time was noteworthy. Wonder whaterver happended to Jennifer the Singaporean?

Raoul Duke
12-30-09, 20:16
Driving south on Lincoln, past Touhy, outta the corner of my eye I saw a joint called BD Massage or spa. Walk ins welcome. I wasn't alone at the time so I was unable to investigate. Anyone familiar w/this place?

On a separate note, I still get a kick out of Elegant. If nothing else, the name itself cracks me up. I suppose everything is subjective. Tiny rooms with paper thin pink walls, it's amusing.

F Blaster
12-30-09, 21:28
Driving south on Lincoln, past Touhy, outta the corner of my eye I saw a joint called BD Massage or spa. Walk ins welcome. I wasn't alone at the time so I was unable to investigate. Anyone familiar w/this place?

I went there about three years ago, just after it opened. I think I reported on it, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I had a bad experience with the exception of the TS, which had the largest table I'd ever seen. Seriously, it was as big as a queen size bed.

I don't know what it's like now, but back then there were no doors in the rooms (fabric or beads in the doorway), and the walls didn't come close to the ceiling. I thought it was overpriced and my massuese was particularly unattractive. The other girl I saw was kinda hot, though.

There's no reason or incentive for me to go back, since there are so many options that are more affordable and provide better service. I don't know how all these places on the far north side stay in business. I don't recall any reports on any of them lately, which isn't surprising. As far as I'm concerned, if every AMP north of Irving vanished tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Raoul Duke
12-30-09, 21:39
There's no reason or incentive for me to go back, since there are so many options that are more affordable and provide better service. I don't know how all these places on the far north side stay in business. I don't recall any reports on any of them lately, which isn't surprising. As far as I'm concerned, if every AMP north of Irving vanished tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Muchas gracias, seńor. I will steer clear of the place.

AFrohman
12-31-09, 00:19
Went there today to take advantage of the deal. Massage was mediocre and so was the woman. I was hoping for the hot one, but wasn't that lucky. Was offered the. 60 for HJ but eventually worked up to. 75 for topless CBJ.

I will most likely repeat ISO the hot one.

Gf

Gopher88
12-31-09, 01:37
Went there today to take advantage of the deal. Massage was mediocre and so was the woman. I was hoping for the hot one, but wasn't that lucky. Was offered the. 60 for HJ but eventually worked up to. 75 for topless CBJ.

I will most likely repeat ISO the hot one.Thanks for the info CL 30 came wright up

Gopher88
12-31-09, 01:47
I'll reply since this was a reply to my post. I was simply saying if you want to fall in love with a girl then avoid the ones who charge for sex. It never ends well for the guy.

Maybe we need a diagram for Gopher...Thanks I need a diadram sometime. The first review to night from Csamstag.

Told it all where central and irving price 30 extra's yes.

He said check out CL 30 there it was Thanks Gopher

Bruce Willis
12-31-09, 04:02
A couple of years ago I went to the now infamous Peking Spa in East Chicago on my birthday and the manager (Kathy) had Amy (possibly the hottest amp chick I ever saw) give me a free hour of full service but I was a regular customer.

SpokenOne69
12-31-09, 09:46
Visited the other day and got C C (that's the way she spelled it). Have been to Elegant many times and this is the first attendant that spoke pretty good Engrish. I asked her how - Her comments "Watch catoons and listen to the radio"

Anyway, I would agree with previous posts about her massage techniques. She sits on your backside and humps to massage. It's prety good. Not really exciting, just feels good.

Had very inspired GFE (or as close as it can get with pay for play)

I got what I wanted for .5 door and .6 tip.

I actually got her number and some details about her personal place of residence. It is interesting to say the least.

Silvio
12-31-09, 10:19

I will most likely repeat ISO the hot one.

After a missed appointment with another provider I thought I'd try them out since I was up north, If you recall my previous post they blew me off and left me hanging christmas eve morning. I called and setup a noon appt. My girl was hot. Smokin body and boots. She ended up giving me a decent massage and on to the main event. FS was on the menu for a $5 I said $ and she caved after I mentioned the previous botched appt. Service was great especially reverse with the boots on OMG. I may repeat at a later date. BTW her name rymes with the White Sox SS.

Chi Guy
12-31-09, 13:12
Thanks I need a diadram sometime. The first review to night from Csamstag.

Told it all where central and irving price 30 extra's yes.

He said check out CL 30 there it was Thanks Gopher
Nibu Raphael? Is that you?

Raoul Duke
12-31-09, 15:11
I've been with the good, the bad and the ugly. I blame myself for the latter two, but thankfully with the help of fellow posters I've been lucky enough to meet a few therapists that I've really enjoyed. Unfortunately they don't tend to stick around, but that's the way things go. Hopefully we will all have a better year, happy new year guys.

Self Hi5
12-31-09, 15:24
I've been with the good, the bad and the ugly. I blame myself for the latter two, but thankfully with the help of fellow posters I've been lucky enough to meet a few therapists that I've really enjoyed. Unfortunately they don't tend to stick around, but that's the way things go. Hopefully we will all have a better year, happy new year guys.

Cheers to all and a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

HappyGardener
12-31-09, 15:59

Thanks

Duh. I know what WTF means. Im trying to decipher your sentence.

First of all, on behalf of all the senior members, I would like to apologize to you. We should be much more clear on whom we are talking about, and with whom. I cant tell you how pleased I am that you get a lot of information from this board. I'm even more pleased that you have used this information for your personal benefit, and have chosen not to share your own experiences. Its people like you that keep me posting. I just like to serve mankind.

Senior members: In the future let us remember the 5 W's we were taught in English class. When telling a story, let us remember to answer the questions; Who, What, Why, Where, and How. That way members like Gopher88 can get a clear answer to all their questions.

Stud Muffin314
12-31-09, 16:02
I am a newbie and this is my first report. I visited Sweet Temptations despite the reports about the place in this excellent forum. Arrived and a 'not petite' hispanic girl was at the counter, behind her was this HOT young cute girl, who apparently was not available. Hispanic girl said she'd take care of me far better than hottie, so a fee of .8 got me in the back. I only had .4 to invest for extras. For that, I had the privilege of rubbing her back for 20 mins. During the entire session, she whined that I had not paid her enough for that. Eventually finished myself off to put myself out of misery of this horrible experience. Do not waste your time or cash!

Rico Forty
12-31-09, 17:05
I sometimes take the car and it winds up in Chinatown for a little R and R. For some reason though I cant get myself to go anywhere else but B and B. It is somewhat hidden on the one end of Cermak and I have known Annie there for a couple of years so all is good in getting lots of extras. Went in a couple of weeks ago and got a great massage and nice BBBJ in a 69 position. It was a good time but you have to be real quiet in this place do to low walls. Can any of you senior mongers rank your favorite Chinatown places. I havent seen a ranking in a while. Happy New Year to all of you.

High Riser
12-31-09, 18:41
Hello, All,

This is posted on the Tribune web site at 4:01, a half hour ago.

The Spa was busted, those arrested include the owner, and three employees, two employees for prostitution and one for giving a massage without a license.

The article states that the Sheriff's department investigated after being approached by Elmwood Park officials.

As always, be careful and safe.

HR

MaximusJohnson
12-31-09, 18:51
Cook County Sheriff's police arrested three women and a man Wednesday evening following a two-month-long undercover sex sting at a west suburban massage parlor.

On at least two occasions, sheriff's police said they were offered sex acts in exchange for money at Lisunia's Spa at 2434 N. Harlem in Elmwood Park.

Police were tipped off to potentially illegal activities at the spa by village officials, according to a release from the Cook County Sheriff office.

Spa owner Gianfranco [Name(s) deleted by Admin] in Norridge was arrested and charged with four counts of conducting a massage without a license, the release said.

Also arrested were Olga [Name(s) deleted by Admin] in Chicago, who was charged with one count of prostitution and two counts of conducting a massage without a license, the release said.

Malgorzata [Name(s) deleted by Admin] in Norridge was charged with one count of prostitution and one count of conducting a massage without a license; and Tetyana [Name(s) deleted by Admin] of Central Road in Glenview was charged with conducting a massage without a license.

All four posted $1,000 bonds and were release. They are scheduled to appear at the Maywood Courthouse on Jan. 26.

With link to photos.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/massage. Parlor. Bust. 2. 1399679.html

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names of persons who were arrested from the report.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea here, but if you think about it, posting the names of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Bebop60
12-31-09, 19:51
4 arrested in Elmwood Park prostitution sting
December 31, 2009 4:01 PM

A Norridge man who owns a massage parlor in Elmwood Park and three of his employees were arrested Wednesday night after a two-month investigation into alleged prostitution at the establishment, Cook County sheriff's police said today.

GD-S, 35, has been charged with four counts of conducting massage without a license. Two employees -- OP, 23, of Chicago and MD 38, of Norridge -- also were charged with the massage, plus one count each of prostitution, according to a statement.

A third employee, TM, 30, of Glenview, was charged with conducting a massage without a license.

Sheriff's investigators began investigating Lisunia's Spa, 2434 N. Harlem Ave., after being approached by Elmwood Park officials suspicious of possible prostitution going on there, police said.

"On at least two occasions, undercover officers were offered sex acts in exchange for money while at the business," the statement said.

All four defendants have posted $1,000 bond and were released.

Member #5942
12-31-09, 19:53
I visited this spa again. In my previous posts, I did not remember the girls name but new it started with an M. Her name is Marilyn. She is from Honduras. She told me straight out that the girls provide FS, including her. Although she needs to have chemistry with the client. Whatever. Her schedule is m, t, w, th, sa. If you park in back, park behind her black suv. She has a Club America sticker on the window and a sticker of her country flag on the window. If you park behind her, you won't box in other cars or vice versa. The best thing about her is her ass in tight jeans and her face and lips. She does have some meat on her stomach, but is still pretty. She told me she loves to suck. She locks the doors and likes looking at herself in the mirror. She understands English but speaks Spanish. I encourage you to try her out for FS and please post back how the session went. I just got standard HE and finger action. I assume she has a lot of fun at this place.

Bebop60
12-31-09, 19:56
Scratched my chinese MP itch at Elegant today. Had Sophia, 30 ish, average bod, highlighted hair. Massage was fair with a lot of teasing, on flip offered HR for .6 with her top pulled up and hands free to roam. Also offered head for $ but I declined. Nice attitude, good hr technique, nice cleanup. .5 for hour, .6 extras. Nothing extra special though.

Babycash
12-31-09, 20:08
10. Rose Spa

9. Relax

8. Ruby Spa

7. Seven Heavens Spa & Massage

6. AOL massage

5. Caribbean Spa

4. One Magnificent Spa

3. Violet Spa

2. Bella Spa

1. Tell you next week

Member #5942
12-31-09, 20:13
I remember discussing this in November on this board. The problem with this spa was that the employees got greedy and offered things much to soon. You can kind of guess who the initials stand for. They have been mentioned in the past forum reports.

Elmwood Park is a beautiful suburb and does not need a place like this in the area. I am in favor of LE doing their job to keep communities safe. That is my opinion.

High Riser
12-31-09, 20:25
Happy New Year,

As 2009 draws to a close I owed it to the forum to complete my assessment of Cranes Oriental on Kedzie ave. My initial post is dated December 19th reports that the AMP may hold promise due to a conversation with the Mama-san.

I called ahead and spoke with Crane she is the Mama-san and recalled our previous conversation. She then set-up an appointment with Ci-Ci. I arrived on time and Mama-san told me that she would give me a massage as Ci-Ci was with a client. I didn't want a repeat my previous visit so I was going to leave. At that point she had Ci-Ci quit her job with the one customer and had her start with me.

Ci-Ci (this may be the trendy name for AMP girls in 2010) is about 50, 5'4, 125 pounds. An overall 5. My thoughts turned to putting something between her cheek and gums but when she smiled it looked like she had already taken care of that. It looked like she had just had a pinch of chewing tobacco, her teeth were black.

She did give a very good massage and during the massage she said"long time no see". I didn't recall seeing her and I asked where she worked before, no answer. I named a few places in Chinatown and asked did she work at any of them? Again she didn't answer. Mama-san responded from the next room by saying she doesn't speak english. (Privacy is an issue as the walls don't reach the ceiling).

On the flip she pointed and received clearance. She went down for a BBBJ without negotiation. Due to the dental hygiene I waived her off and grabbed one of my covers. The CBJ turned out to be more h/j than b/j but it got the job done. I inquired if she is a F/S provider, through hand gestures and a hip thrust, her response was no. The inquiry was strictly for informational purposes as I knew I would be posting this session.

Forty minutes elapsed and its time to head to the table shower or so I thought. Mama-san comes in and say Ci-Ci has to see another customer who walked in. "OK" what do I owe for 40 minutes no table shower? She says. 6, the special is. 6 for 1 hr with T/S. Again I repeat 40 minute, no shower. She repeats. 6 but will take care of me next time. I told her there won't be a next time and gave her. 8 as it included Ci-Ci's tip. She then went back to her customer and while Ci-Ci was with hers. As I left I knocked on Ci-Ci's door and told her I left her a. 4 tip with Mama-san.

I won't return, but I did leave with a smile on my face.

HR

Member #5942
12-31-09, 20:35
Thanks for the post Bebop60. Just wanted to let our members know that The Tribune posted the photos. Olga still looks good without make up.

Member #5942
12-31-09, 23:10
The guy seems lucky. He has tons of hot women as friends. His profile says he is the international man of mystery. Lucky guy, Nice to see where he uses our money. Olga is on there as well. Happy New Year guys.

What better way to spend New Years Eve than reading this site.

Member #5942
01-01-10, 00:00
I have nothing better to do than google the owners name from the bust. He is on twitter. I found the following tweet; "setting up my video camera system at one of my massage salons. Difficult to set up the web viewing portion. Tech support would be nice5:59 PM Apr 16th, 2009 from web" Does this mean that this guy was watching us on the net? I saw a camera when you walked in but not in the rooms. Oh yeah, he drives a Bentley GT too, Must be nice.

Paleface
01-01-10, 01:26
If you guys don’t owe me after this post, I don’t know what. I want PMs, with good stuff, your best stuff. You owe me now, no question about it.

http://www.lincolnparkmassage.com/

Lincoln Park Massage Spa
630 W. Webster Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
773-296-6300

My SO slipped out for a massage this afternoon. She came back all bent out of shape, a little like I come back after KM (Suzi, Grace, Julie), Harvest (Monica, bring her back!), 4112 (Ellen, Lillie, Sunny), or 1520 N Damen.

She’s been going to this place for a while now, and reporting back to me about good looking eastern European women, and mediocre massages. Yea, right.

She went back again today, and got a guy this time.

So, she said, he massaged my “gluteus maximus”, spent a lot of time “there” (wherever there is), here around my breasts, told me I didn’t need to keep those panties on, massage here too? Where? I asked her. He said, I’ll bet you got a lot of talent, let’s trade. Do we really need this towel, and so on for a good hour.

She told me about the previous client who staggered into the reception area in a zone, glazed eyes, plastered, you know what she meant. If not, go to Harvest or any of the others listed above, and look at yourself in the mirror afterwards.

She complained about all the oil on her body, must not have a table shower over there. I put her in the tub with a glass of white wine. Came back in half hour and she was ready to shut up.

His name is Wyman, big black dude, she said, I take my coffee like I take my men kind of guy. Send your women over there, and there’s no discussion.

What . . . . You want to talk about what? What about you?

If this place doesn’t have gift certificates, I’d like to know who else doesn’t.

Pm You know you owe me.

Oh, Happy new to year to everyone.

Fayleep
01-01-10, 07:00
If you guys don’t owe me after this post, I don’t know what. I want PMs, with good stuff, your best stuff. You owe me now, no question about it.

http://www.lincolnparkmassage.com/

Lincoln Park Massage Spa
630 W. Webster Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
773-296-6300

My SO slipped out for a massage this afternoon. She came back all bent out of shape, a little like I come back after KM (Suzi, Grace, Julie), Harvest (Monica, bring her back!), 4112 (Ellen, Lillie, Sunny), or 1520 N Damen.

She’s been going to this place for a while now, and reporting back to me about good looking eastern European women, and mediocre massages. Yea, right.

She went back again today, and got a guy this time.

So, she said, he massaged my “gluteus maximus”, spent a lot of time “there” (wherever there is), here around my breasts, told me I didn’t need to keep those panties on, massage here too? Where? I asked her. He said, I’ll bet you got a lot of talent, let’s trade. Do we really need this towel, and so on for a good hour.

She told me about the previous client who staggered into the reception area in a zone, glazed eyes, plastered, you know what she meant. If not, go to Harvest or any of the others listed above, and look at yourself in the mirror afterwards.

She complained about all the oil on her body, must not have a table shower over there. I put her in the tub with a glass of white wine. Came back in half hour and she was ready to shut up.

His name is Wyman, big black dude, she said, I take my coffee like I take my men kind of guy. Send your women over there, and there’s no discussion.

What . . . . You want to talk about what? What about you?

If this place doesn’t have gift certificates, I’d like to know who else doesn’t.

Pm You know you owe me.

Oh, Happy new to year to everyone.I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused about what you are trying to say. I don't know whether you are trying to say that this place is good or bad. You keep saying that we "owe" you, but for what? You mainly talked about your SO's experience and I'm pretty sure that the majority that is reading this is male, so this post that you made doesn't really apply for any praise.

Paleface
01-01-10, 08:12

The previous client was a woman who had just had a massage from this guy.

Lobo Karlov
01-01-10, 10:38
This goes down while the true Criminals (Pat Quinn, Tom Dart, Todd Stroger, Mayor Daley, etc) are allowed to exploit the people of Illinois.

A Norridge man who owns a massage parlor in Elmwood Park and three of his employees were arrested Wednesday night after a two-month investigation into alleged prostitution at the establishment, Cook County sheriff's police said today.

GD-S, 35, has been charged with four counts of conducting massage without a license. Two employees. OP, 23, of Chicago and MD 38, of Norridge. Also were charged with the massage, plus one count each of prostitution, according to a statement.

A third employee, TM, 30, of Glenview, was charged with conducting a massage without a license.

Sheriff's investigators began investigating Lisunia's Spa, 2434 N. Harlem Ave., after being approached by Elmwood Park officials suspicious of possible prostitution going on there, police said.

"On at least two occasions, undercover officers were offered sex acts in exchange for money while at the business, " the statement said.

All four defendants have posted $1, 000 bond and were released.

Northside Jim
01-01-10, 10:53

GD-S, 35, has been charged with four counts of conducting massage without a license. Two employees -- OP, 23, of Chicago and MD 38, of Norridge -- also were charged with the massage, plus one count each of prostitution, according to a statement.

"On at least two occasions, undercover officers were offered sex acts in exchange for money while at the business," the statement said.

All four defendants have posted $1,000 bond and were released.
Holy Crap! I guess the rumors were true! Gonna miss that place. Had some fun times there. Haven't been there in a while because of the cost. The girls were nice I hope they're ok.

Jesus Collins
01-01-10, 11:53
Holy Crap! I guess the rumors were true! Gonna miss that place. Had some fun times there. Haven't been there in a while because of the cost. The girls were nice I hope they're ok.I know. End of an Era. What a shame.

Once again, Illinois Sherrifs with nothing better to do. You know, there was a murder not a week ago about a block from there. But this is the news.

Member #5942
01-01-10, 12:11
Holy Crap! I guess the rumors were true! Gonna miss that place. Had some fun times there. Haven't been there in a while because of the cost. The girls were nice I hope they're ok.Just like Spa One, it will be closed for a month or less and eventually reopen with the same action going on.

Weed Streeter
01-01-10, 15:17
A couple of years ago I went to the now infamous Peking Spa in East Chicago on my birthday and the manager (Kathy) had Amy (possibly the hottest amp chick I ever saw) give me a free hour of full service but I was a regular customer.

I miss Amy. Those girls had to end up somewhere, right? I can't believe they just vanished into thin air. Would love to know where they are now.

George W. Bush
01-01-10, 16:34
I think Time Out and Far East on Higgins are the same - new place on CL
They advertise on BP too. I visited them once a week ago, and that's enough for me unless there are more girls than the one I had. Unfortunately, she wasn't the one in the BP ad with the huge knockers. The one I had either was deaf or just had a speech impediment, but spoke almost no english. Her massage sucks big time-she doesn't know what soft means. I tipped her .2 for an uninspired HJ. Too bad since I can walk there from work, but I don't expect it to last long either since it's a rather conspicuous place to walk into.

Member #5942
01-01-10, 16:38
Welcome to the forum Studmuffin314. You mentioned you are a newbie. Ive been doing this hobby for a long time and ran into the same situation that you describe. Dont feel bad, just learn from it and try to avoid the spas like Secretly yours, Ohare girls, Erotic Encounters on Lake St. In other words, avoid the spas that advertise in the Chicago Sun Times that do not have the word Oriental within the ad. If you can, pick a different hobby. I am still trying to keep the last 5 New Year resolutions.....Quit going to spas! I go each week and my odds for being in the wrong place at the wrong time increase. Once again, welcome to the forum.

Barney
01-01-10, 23:01
I miss Amy. Those girls had to end up somewhere, right? I can't believe they just vanished into thin air. Would love to know where they are now.

I was in Boise a few years ago and was doing a check of talent before I made a choice and ran into a lady from Singapore in Highland. Lisa? It didn't hit me right away. Some good places out there, or there was a few years ago.

Barney

Paleface
01-01-10, 23:31
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused about what you are trying to say. I don't know whether you are trying to say that this place is good or bad. You keep saying that we "owe" you, but for what? You mainly talked about your SO's experience and I'm pretty sure that the majority that is reading this is male, so this post that you made doesn't really apply for any praise.

Good point. I did not mean to waste your time by confusing you.

I do not think that this place is good for us, not at all, too expensive for one thing. However, my SO has come back several times with stories about eastern european women here who do know how to massage, but are good looking. There might be something going on here, but if there is, it would be too expensive. We have better options all over the place.

But if you are living with a woman, this place might be interesting to her. My SO went there for a massage and was offered extras. The woman who was massaged by this guy just before my SO was obviously very satisfied. This is the first time I have ever heard about a massage parlor offering extras to a woman. I thought that might be interesting to you, that's all. If she ever finds out where I go and confronts me with it, I can change the subject to this place. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to buy her a gift certificate, kind of like an insurance policy for me.

You do not owe me anything. I was trying to be funny. Humor doesn't always work. The joke was that if you sent your own SO to this place, and she got a massage from this guy, then if she catches you, she wouldn't have anything to complain about because she was into the same stuff you were. Then, if you got out of trouble because of this post from me, theoretically, you would owe me. That's all.

Sorry about the confusion. I hope that this clears it up. The fact is, you do not owe me anything. Nobody owes me anything. If anything, I owe you. I've learned so much from this forum, I cannot begin to thank you guys. I try to post whenever I think I have something that I think might be interesting to you. That's the only way I know to give back.

Happy new year to everyone.

Babeefacexxx
01-02-10, 01:22
The guy seems lucky. He has tons of hot women as friends. His profile says he is the international man of mystery. Lucky guy, Nice to see where he uses our money. Olga is on there as well. Happy New Year guys.

What better way to spend New Years Eve than reading this site.I didn't see Olga on his list Nino. 800 friends is alot to go through. LOL.

Its a shame I never got to see how huge her tatas supposedly were.

Northside Jim
01-02-10, 02:27
Just wanted to give public props to Nino for mentioning a raid at L's months ago. I've been staying away due to the cost but that info was in the back of my mind as well. Be safe everyone, the charges may be minor but most of us have a lot to lose.

LordAlfred
01-02-10, 05:11
Hey man,

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but it kinda sounds to me like she may suspect you and is trying to get you comfortable enough about it to admit it (like "I did it and so its ok, we can talk"), then she can say "I made it up to catch you" and you're busted. Knowing what I know about many women (not all, but enough), they would probably be pretty pissed off if a masseur got too friendly like that. Think about it.

You may wanna play it cool for a while or take any possible precautions.

Good point. I did not mean to waste your time by confusing you.

I do not think that this place is good for us, not at all, too expensive for one thing. However, my SO has come back several times with stories about eastern european women here who do know how to massage, but are good looking. There might be something going on here, but if there is, it would be too expensive. We have better options all over the place.

But if you are living with a woman, this place might be interesting to her. My SO went there for a massage and was offered extras. The woman who was massaged by this guy just before my SO was obviously very satisfied. This is the first time I have ever heard about a massage parlor offering extras to a woman. I thought that might be interesting to you, that's all. If she ever finds out where I go and confronts me with it, I can change the subject to this place. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to buy her a gift certificate, kind of like an insurance policy for me.

You do not owe me anything. I was trying to be funny. Humor doesn't always work. The joke was that if you sent your own SO to this place, and she got a massage from this guy, then if she catches you, she wouldn't have anything to complain about because she was into the same stuff you were. Then, if you got out of trouble because of this post from me, theoretically, you would owe me. That's all.

Sorry about the confusion. I hope that this clears it up. The fact is, you do not owe me anything. Nobody owes me anything. If anything, I owe you. I've learned so much from this forum, I cannot begin to thank you guys. I try to post whenever I think I have something that I think might be interesting to you. That's the only way I know to give back.

Happy new year to everyone.

Jesus Collins
01-02-10, 10:17
Just like Spa One, it will be closed for a month or less and eventually reopen with the same action going on.There was no mention of it being shut down.

Was it shut down?

Mc Luvin
01-02-10, 11:12
Just wanted to give public props to Nino for mentioning a raid at L's months ago. I've been staying away due to the cost but that info was in the back of my mind as well. Be safe everyone, the charges may be minor but most of us have a lot to lose.What constitutes prostitution anyways? I don't believe those girls did anything other than HR. If thats prostitution, there are going to be a lot of closings then. It's too bad. They were all genuinly nice girls.

I too remember hearing about the potential for a raid there. There were a few times I saw unmarked cars sitting out back and thought that was strange too. That place was being watched for more than 2 months. Also the new grocery market going up might have had something to do with this. I heard that Lisuna's was going to be closing and moving somewhere else anyways due to the new expansion on the grocery market. Too late, I guess. I hope the girls are ok.

Fredspy
01-02-10, 11:17
I completely agree with LordAlfred. Your SO is setting you up.

Them women folk is sneaky.

Hey man,

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but it kinda sounds to me like she may suspect you and is trying to get you comfortable enough about it to admit it (like "I did it and so its ok, we can talk"), then she can say "I made it up to catch you" and you're busted. Knowing what I know about many women (not all, but enough), they would probably be pretty pissed off if a masseur got too friendly like that. Think about it.

You may wanna play it cool for a while or take any possible precautions.

Dee Mac
01-02-10, 15:07
I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused about what you are trying to say. I don't know whether you are trying to say that this place is good or bad. You keep saying that we "owe" you, but for what? You mainly talked about your SO's experience and I'm pretty sure that the majority that is reading this is male, so this post that you made doesn't really apply for any praise.What he is trying to say, I believe, is that he found a place where women can go to get the type of stress relieving massage that we tend to get from the lovely ladies. But for the women they get this studly black muscle man. So, you can send your girlfriends and wives to him, and then then your girlfriends can't complain when you go and get a massage at your favorite spa. What's god for the goose. So for giving you notice of this treat for your SO's he would like recognition and repayment in the form of good tips for massages this year.

Chi Troll
01-02-10, 17:02
I am kind of tired of AMPs and EMPs and LMPs. What I really want to find is some woman (not Winnie) who offers massage from her home, who gives a good massage on the erotic side of legit, but definitely not just a tug hut. Any suggestions? I have rtff, but mostly what I have seen mentioned are the apartments, which is not my thing, based on what I have read. PM if necessary.

Thanks,

CT

Lobo Karlov
01-02-10, 17:26
I certainly hope they relocate and start again.

Member #5942
01-02-10, 22:09
Hi Mc Luvin,

Prostitution is anything that involves exchange of money for sex. The girls did more than HJ. I agree with you about the girls being nice but only because they want money. There job is to create the illusion that you are the best customer that Lisunias ever had.

LE know exactly what went on there and many places because they have the tools. If they wanted to know who Nino Torres is or Northside Jim, all they need is to verify IP addresses. They read the forum

You are a good person to say that you feel bad for the girls. I don't because they have a choice to do different. They made the wrong choice, I do feel bad about that. All of those girls can find legit work elsewhere and be successful. In fact, the tall girl who worked there told me she had a college degree in Fin. The girls want quick cash. All of these girls can work as waitresses in restaurants and earn big tips. They have a great advantage, they are beautiful. That is why we go to them. They are not legit massage therapists.

Member #5942
01-02-10, 22:15
There was no mention of it being shut down.

Was it shut down?There was no mention of it being closed. I was told that no one answers the phone. The sliding doors do not open. Its temporary. However, this place will be watched if it reopens or relocates in EP. I would advise anyone to stay away because I assume the next bust would include a client. This is hard to do if there are only 3 rooms. Only my opinion Jesus. Thanks #9 LFC

Paleface
01-03-10, 00:53
I completely agree with LordAlfred. Your SO is setting you up.

Them women folk is sneaky.

Thanks for this post. I hear you. I am thinking about it and about what Lord Alfred wrote. You two could be right that she's setting me up. I'm playing it cautious for now.

But if these services are available to women, it changes the game, at least in my house. What was that movie with Richard Gere? American Gigilo? If I hear any more I'll let you guys know. But you too. A lot of guys lurk in this forum. If you hear anything about this kind of thing, in this place in Lincoln Park or anywhere else, let us know.

Dee Mac
01-03-10, 09:32
What constitutes prostitution anyways? I don't believe those girls did anything other than HR. If thats prostitution, there are going to be a lot of closings then. It's too bad. They were all genuinly nice girls.I think if the provider physically helps to make Mt Happy happy whether by hand, mouth, or any other part of her body, then it is considered prostitution. I guess if you self service then its not.

Self Hi5
01-03-10, 10:24
What constitutes prostitution anyways? I don't believe those girls did anything other than HR.

Um....sexual acts in exchange for money.....yeah that's pretty much illegal!!!

Datsurman
01-03-10, 10:54
There used to be a woman who had a nice house in Schaumburg off of algonquin road. She was polish, mid-40s & gave an excellent professional massage. She had one room of her house set up with massage table, oils n piped music. She'd spend 15 exquisite minutes of massaging shoulders down to lower back. Then spend another 15 glorious mins on thighs n legs. Her signature move was to drag her nails lightly from tops of ur thighs to ankles several times before asking u to turn over. The massage so far was usually so good that mr. Happy was at full attention screaming for his turn to come up. But she completely ignores him. The next 30 mins is spent thoroughly massaging every inch of u except that one area that was most tense. The buildup in her sessions was tremendous. She never discussed tipping. Unfortunately I switched phones years ago n lost her #.

I am kind of tired of AMPs and EMPs and LMPs. What I really want to find is some woman (not Winnie) who offers massage from her home, who gives a good massage on the erotic side of legit, but definitely not just a tug hut. Any suggestions? I have rtff, but mostly what I have seen mentioned are the apartments, which is not my thing, based on what I have read. PM if necessary.

Thanks,

CT

JohnnyBeBad
01-03-10, 12:08
Um....sexual acts in exchange for money.....yeah that's pretty much illegal!!!

In Illinois, the second part(the first part deals with sexual penetration)of the prostitution statute reads "any touching or fondling of the sex organ of one person by another"

Stud Muffin314
01-03-10, 14:18
Nino T, thanks for the advice for a newbie like me! Thanks to everyone for this most interesting forum. My little head has been screaming for new adventures lately but my rational head does not want to have any cell phone calls that are difficult to explain and wants to keep any new adventures as private and low-risk as possible. Now that I have learned that spas are not the answer, what's a newbie to do?

Old School Mon
01-03-10, 14:53
I'm coming to visit Chicago tonight, and I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with Thai Palace? If I don't hear back from one of you, I will probably TOFTT and report back.

Thanks in advance for the help! PM if you want.

Old School

Teabagplain
01-03-10, 21:34
I remember discussing this in November on this board. The problem with this spa was that the employees got greedy and offered things much to soon. You can kind of guess who the initials stand for. They have been mentioned in the past forum reports.

Elmwood Park is a beautiful suburb and does not need a place like this in the area. I am in favor of LE doing their job to keep communities safe. That is my opinion.

Were Lisunia customers putting up graffiti? Were they getting drunk and starting fights? Were they selling drugs on the street corner? How does Elmwood Park actually benefit from having Lisunia shut down? There used to be people from different parts of Chicago who would drive to Lisunia and might occasionally spend money (on gas or food) in the local area. The girls themselves would likely spend some money locally as well. All Elmwood Park got from this is another vacant unit.

Raoul Duke
01-03-10, 22:20

Huh? This coming from a guy who, if memory serves me, indicated that he visited the place? Did you get religion? Do you have a connection to LE? I gotta admit, it's kind of odd. You appear to have inside info. too. What's the deal?

Barney
01-03-10, 22:30
Don't waste your time here. Worst massage ever. really lame. COLD. she had a heater going but that didn't help much, one side alittle warm my other side was cold. Masssage lady, some old bag, had a big thick sweater on with a lab coat and fuckin snow boots. she said, oh its not cold, ya right. I could go on, there was alot more bullshit, like when I complained and wanted a refund, ha ha. She was really rude. There are alot of good places in Chinatown that treat you nice and give good service. but the main thing is don't wast your time or moneyat Crane

Barney

High Riser
01-04-10, 00:27
Don't waste your time here. Worst massage ever. really lame. COLD. she had a heater going but that didn't help much, one side alittle warm my other side was cold. Masssage lady, some old bag, had a big thick sweater on with a lab coat and fuckin snow boots. she said, oh its not cold, ya right. I could go on, there was alot more bullshit, like when I complained and wanted a refund, ha ha. She was really rude. There are alot of good places in Chinatown that treat you nice and give good service. but the main thing is don't wast your time or moneyat Crane

BarneyBarney,

Your certainly correct in your assessment of this place. I posted earlier this week that I won't return. Your post is more direct and gets to the point.

To all the mongers are considering this place, do yourself a favor and head somewhere else.

HR

Jasper Malloy
01-04-10, 00:30
All Elmwood Park got from this is another vacant unit.
Wasn't it going to get knocked down for more Caputo's parking space at the end of their lease anyway?

Maybe somebody wanted to hurry things along...

Al Bundy78
01-04-10, 09:15
Does anyone know what happened to May from the old Relax? I haven't visited since before they moved down the street. I heard that she went by the name Brenda also. Any info on her current location would be great.

Paintedbird
01-04-10, 09:16
I went to a rather new AMP on the north side last week. I asked for the one hour and a table shower, which turned out to be slightly more expensive than most places. The girl was cute, nice body, and talkative. We got on well. The flip came and she bent down really close to me and asked if I wanted <hand motion . I nodded. She then asked "how much will you tip? " I asked if her shirt would come off and she seemed a bit nervous. I said. 6, and she said. 8. D'oh she's Chinese, I forgot to start ridiculously low. After some haggling we agreed, but she warned me that she would get fired if anyone found out so not to tell anyone. She then removed all of her clothes, and I had a very fine experience.

On the way out, she handed me the ball of tissues she used to clean me up, asking me to deal with them, and then said that when the owner asked me how it was, I was to say "so-so", and look a bit disappointed. I couldn't believe it, but I performed the act to the best of my ability.

So in short, I got good service at a legit place.

Nighthawk55
01-04-10, 10:07
I'm coming to visit Chicago tonight, and I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with Thai Palace? If I don't hear back from one of you, I will probably TOFTT and report back.

Thanks in advance for the help! PM if you want.

Old SchoolI think if you searched the forum you would learn what is up at Thai Palace.

HappyGardener
01-04-10, 11:37
Don't waste your time here. Worst massage ever. really lame. COLD. she had a heater going but that didn't help much, one side alittle warm my other side was cold. Masssage lady, some old bag, had a big thick sweater on with a lab coat and fuckin snow boots. she said, oh its not cold, ya right.
Barney

WTF is it with the heat in these places? They are always freezing! I have stopped going in the winter to any AMP. I was in one last year where the girl was using one of those old style electric hot plates to warm the room. I was just praying the place didnt burn down while I was in it.

Cubist
01-04-10, 13:34

Old SchoolTP is an apartment arrangement.

Usually pretty good service.

Kellster
01-04-10, 14:14
Were Lisunia customers putting up graffiti? Were they getting drunk and starting fights? Were they selling drugs on the street corner? How does Elmwood Park actually benefit from having Lisunia shut down? There used to be people from different parts of Chicago who would drive to Lisunia and might occasionally spend money (on gas or food) in the local area. The girls themselves would likely spend some money locally as well. All Elmwood Park got from this is another vacant unit.I agree with you Teabag. Anytime people are spending money in your town, especially in this lousy economy, it is usually a good thing. As long as it's done in a place of business and not on a street corner- it really shouldn't be an issue. Heck, its legal in parts of Nevada and Amsterdam. Just my. 02

Fayleep
01-04-10, 17:09
I went to a rather new AMP on the north side last week. I asked for the one hour and a table shower, which turned out to be slightly more expensive than most places. The girl was cute, nice body, and talkative. We got on well. The flip came and she bent down really close to me and asked if I wanted <hand motion . I nodded. She then asked "how much will you tip? " I asked if her shirt would come off and she seemed a bit nervous. I said. 6, and she said. 8. D'oh she's Chinese, I forgot to start ridiculously low. After some haggling we agreed, but she warned me that she would get fired if anyone found out so not to tell anyone. She then removed all of her clothes, and I had a very fine experience.

On the way out, she handed me the ball of tissues she used to clean me up, asking me to deal with them, and then said that when the owner asked me how it was, I was to say "so-so", and look a bit disappointed. I couldn't believe it, but I performed the act to the best of my ability.

So in short, I got good service at a legit place.Would you mind PMing me the name and location?

Thanks in advance!

Coolouforever
01-04-10, 17:37
The Lisunia situation sucks. I liked going there once in awhile (when I had extra money of couse) and never got offered FS. Seems like LE doens't have the balls to go after the murderers, rapists, and real criminals, so what a better way to make money for the city as to raid a little massage parlor. By the way does anyone know what happened to my favorite girl? Most of you know who she is but her name starts with an I ends with an A and was cute, blonde, slender and was into her sessions.

Teabagplain
01-04-10, 19:18
Wasn't it going to get knocked down for more Caputo's parking space at the end of their lease anyway?

Maybe somebody wanted to hurry things along...

That did occur to me. I thought I had read a post on this thread indicating that Lisunia was going to close soon anyway, but I couldn't find it again when I tried searching for it. I certainly would not put that past surburban Chicago politics.

As for law enforcement not having anything better to do...I initially felt some bitterness towards them, but I realize now that they don't really have a choice in a situation like this. When a city official comes to them and says a business is conducting illegal activities, it is kind of hard for them to avoid investigating it. So, no hard feelings towards them--they were just doing their jobs.

Jesus Collins
01-04-10, 20:03
That did occur to me. I thought I had read a post on this thread indicating that Lisunia was going to close soon anyway, but I couldn't find it again when I tried searching for it. I certainly would not put that past surburban Chicago politics.

As for law enforcement not having anything better to do. I initially felt some bitterness towards them, but I realize now that they don't really have a choice in a situation like this. When a city official comes to them and says a business is conducting illegal activities, it is kind of hard for them to avoid investigating it. So, no hard feelings towards them-they were just doing their jobs.Nah. It wasnt going to close because of Caputos. If you notice they did cut part of the building away but Lisunias and the furniture shop survived. I cannot totally agree with you on the law enforcement end. There are elements in that area of Elmwood Park and Chicago (ie. Violence, drugs, gangs, illegal immigration) that have really become too hard to ignore that weren't there even 6-7 years ago. Lisunia's and the people employed there contribute nothing to those elements. Our wonderful sheriff has a moral agenda. Lisunia's got caught in his sights.

Past Tense
01-04-10, 20:32
We need to start by changing peoples perceptions. We live in a society where eveeryone brlieves that their moral compass is what everyone must adhere to and that they have a right and obligation to legislate everyone's morals. Anyone who knows a woman who married for money or anything other than pure love knows a legal and accepted *****. I once worked it out. Seeing a top call girl for $300 a pop is far cheaper than the $1000 or more it costs to be married.

Paleface is in the Vanguard of change. If his wife flips to our point of view and she flips two women and they flip two more, we will all be siting pretty.

Unlikely though since the average wife would be giving up the highest paying job she may ever get.

How's that for a jaded view of American society?

And don't get me started on all the tax dollars going to try and incarcerate pot heads.

Khai Yai
01-04-10, 23:19
...closed due to undocumented workers in their employment?? True or not?

Rico Forty
01-05-10, 00:30
Dee Dee at Body and Soul on Irving Pk Rd is unreal. If you like them a little older but still looking great with a body half her age than she is the one to go to. She gave a great massage and great 69. It was a little pricey but worth it.

Wolf1800
01-05-10, 10:02
Does anyone know what happened to May from the old Relax? I haven't visited since before they moved down the street. I heard that she went by the name Brenda also. Any info on her current location would be great.Well, if I am thinking about the same "May"; she is working at the new Relax. The new location is still in Archer Ave. But further down east. The new Relax have a new remodeling and May usually is the most doll up in the place. Good girl but become pricy. You can ask for May over the phone or walk-in.

Good luck.

Andyuwant
01-05-10, 11:49
I was driving in to work and had to take a detour which I noticed on Irving Park Rd. And Keeler Ave (the 90 underpass) there is a massage place called Latin Touch. Does anyone have any info on this place or recommend where I can find a nice petite latina either for massage or sw.

Thanks guys.

Gopher88
01-05-10, 14:07
If your looking for realy great legit massage. Clean in a nice location in Bridgeport. This is a good place to go all the Chicks know what there doing. Very clean place every one friendly. Try it you will like it. TLC88 3109 S. Wallace. I had my first 4 hand massage a few weeks ago Ivy and Jenny. 90 min. Fell a sleep wow that has never happen to me. Stopped by the other day got a foot massage from Wei Wei her foot massage was so good. Had to get a massage from her. Well I'm glade I did I ever got a shave to go a long with it. Wei Wei is just like Jenny and Ivy The girls must learn from each other. Plus the boss there is a good teacher the girls tell me. There is just too many providers out there to waste time on other places. If I feel like a great legit massage, This is where I go. I realy feel like I'm valued as a customer.

Thanks guys.

Gopher88
01-05-10, 14:08
If your looking for realy great legit massage. Clean in a nice location in Bridgeport. This is a good place to go all the Chicks know what there doing. Very clean place every one friendly. Try it you will like it. TLC88 3109 S. Wallace. I had my first 4 hand massage a few weeks ago Ivy and Jenny. 90 min. Fell a sleep wow that has never happen to me. Stopped by the other day got a foot massage from Wei Wei her foot massage was so good. Had to get a massage from her. Well I'm glade I did I ever got a shave to go a long with it. Wei Wei is just like Jenny and Ivy The girls must learn from each other. Plus the boss there is a good teacher the girls tell me. There is just too many providers out there to waste time on other places. If I feel like a great legit massage, This is where I go. I realy feel like I'm valued as a customer.

Thanks guys

Doogie0039
01-05-10, 19:54
I was driving in to work and had to take a detour which I noticed on Irving Park Rd. And Keeler Ave (the 90 underpass) there is a massage place called Latin Touch. Does anyone have any info on this place or recommend where I can find a nice petite latina either for massage or sw.

Thanks guys.Carmen runs the place, a hot MILF latina. But, I have never experienced extras. She is very professional. Not sure about other girls at this place.

Lobo Karlov
01-05-10, 20:07
After hearing about what happened to them, I'm pretty spooked and leaning towards staying away from the MP scene from now on. I was seriously going to go the day before it happened but another opportunity arose. Though a bit pricier, I guess it's back to escorts.

Teabagplain
01-05-10, 21:35
The Lisunia situation sucks. I liked going there once in awhile (when I had extra money of couse) and never got offered FS. Seems like LE doens't have the balls to go after the murderers, rapists, and real criminals, so what a better way to make money for the city as to raid a little massage parlor. By the way does anyone know what happened to my favorite girl? Most of you know who she is but her name starts with an I ends with an A and was cute, blonde, slender and was into her sessions.

Ditto. If anybody learns about her moving to a different location, would be interested in hearing about it.

Weed Streeter
01-05-10, 22:44
On a recent visit to Senina, they assigned Lisa. I could have sworn I had seen a Lisa there before, but she didn't look familiar (probably thinking of one of the 15 other Lisa's at Chicago-area AMP's). Anyways, great no-cloth TS as usual. They're getting kinda lazy on the discretion though. She basically had me cross paths with another one of you on the way to the shower room and on the way back. We literally had to say "excuse me" to each other twice.

So, back at the room she gave a decent massage - a little rough though. And she must have been sick - as she kept leaving to blow her nose - and I never heard her wash her hands. She just stepped back in and put her nasty hands back on me. At one moment, she even answered her cell and held it in one hand while she rubbed my back with the other. Not cool.

The HJ finish for .40 was good, but she wanted .60 more for topless. I declined the topless, but still let my hands roam up there - although she didn't seem amused. She also tried to hard sell the FS upgrade, but I declined that as well.

She threw me her digits - which I pitched. She wasn't bad, but I'll probably stick to the others. And wasn't the door .70 for 1hr + ts a few months ago? Papa hit me with .75. Maybe I'm mistaken though.

Golferfore
01-06-10, 00:36
Went by the standard place and order up a little helping of Latina.

Normally, I get Karen, who is a really top notch after a session or two, but today, I got angie. Rushed massage, too much oil, but nice tits and great BBBJ. So I can overlook the 40 minutes in and out for the extras that were pretty good.

TheWoodButcher
01-06-10, 09:47
Went to Senina yesterday afternoon, asked for Amy who I have been going to lately. Standard good service, as is usually the case at Senina. Only unusual part was as I was leaving I saw 2 twenty something hotties that were apparently there to get massages? Looked like someone stumbeled into the wrong place, LOL.

Dee Mac
01-06-10, 11:10
After hearing about what happened to them, I'm pretty spooked and leaning towards staying away from the MP scene from now on. I was seriously going to go the day before it happened but another opportunity arose. Though a bit pricier, I guess it's back to escorts.I was with a friend last night when he got a text from one of his regulars who works at a spa on N Millwaukee, They were getting a visit from Uncle Leo. No word on what went down exactly, does anyone know? I hope this isn't the beginning of a trend

RediMax42
01-06-10, 11:21
She was there 8-9 mo ago, lost track, big hooters small ass. Anyone seen her?

Steven Lynn
01-06-10, 14:12
I was with a friend last night when he got a text from one of his regulars who works at a spa on N Millwaukee, They were getting a visit from Uncle Leo. No word on what went down exactly, does anyone know? I hope this isn't the beginning of a trend

It doesn't do anyone any good to spread rumors around.
If you don't know for sure, don't spread a rumor.

This is the second one, someone mentioned Xindy might have been shut down too.

Bneil
01-06-10, 16:43
Toftt as there hadn't been a report for quite a long time. I made a stop into Le Massage in Park Ridge last week and had a great legit massage. The Polish lady was 35, hot and pregnant. No sign of extras, but the massage was nice and hard.. 70 for the massage and steam room. Might repeat if I'm looking for a nice legit massage.

Khai Yai
01-06-10, 18:10

Xindy's is still locked up.... I'll bet there has been and is a sweep on. (duh!)

Paleface
01-06-10, 18:15

I was in 4100? N Pulaski a couple weeks ago when I saw Uncle Leo walk out of the back with one of the girls. His badge was sticking out of his back pocket, large as life. She gave him a pat on the back, he said thanks, and out the door, no problem. I went back with Ellen, and left an hour later in the same relaxed mood as this guy. Go figure.

This is not to say that we should not be vigilant.

Amp Middleman
01-06-10, 18:42
I was in 4100? N Pulaski a couple weeks ago when I saw Uncle Leo walk out of the back with one of the girls. His badge was sticking out of his back pocket, large as life. She gave him a pat on the back, he said thanks, and out the door, no problem. I went back with Ellen, and left an hour later in the same relaxed mood as this guy. Go figure.

This is not to say that we should not be vigilant.

I agree 101% I have been told by ladies in the past that the same LEo that makes the arrest was just there a few days ago enjoying there services. Not just here but in NY, CA, and HI..I wonder if they even ask the gals if the have a license or not b4 the cuff them.... Anyways besafe all.

Chi City
01-07-10, 01:04

Thanks guys.Tropical on western, ask for Jasmine

High Riser
01-07-10, 02:04
On a recent visit to Senina, they assigned Lisa. I could have sworn I had seen a Lisa there before, but she didn't look familiar (probably thinking of one of the 15 other Lisa's at Chicago-area AMP's). Anyways, great no-cloth TS as usual. They're getting kinda lazy on the discretion though. She basically had me cross paths with another one of you on the way to the shower room and on the way back. We literally had to say "excuse me" to each other twice.

So, back at the room she gave a decent massage - a little rough though. And she must have been sick - as she kept leaving to blow her nose - and I never heard her wash her hands. She just stepped back in and put her nasty hands back on me. At one moment, she even answered her cell and held it in one hand while she rubbed my back with the other. Not cool.

The HJ finish for .40 was good, but she wanted .60 more for topless. I declined the topless, but still let my hands roam up there - although she didn't seem amused. She also tried to hard sell the FS upgrade, but I declined that as well.

She threw me her digits - which I pitched. She wasn't bad, but I'll probably stick to the others. And wasn't the door .70 for 1hr + ts a few months ago? Papa hit me with .75. Maybe I'm mistaken though.Weed Streeter,

The price has been. 75 but your right about everything else. The lack of discretion or privacy at the spa has cost them some business. Have you been there when a client is getting a foot massage? WTF? This takes place in the 2nd floor lounge. I never had one and could care less if anyone saw me getting one, but the guy sits in the middle of the action and sees everyone. They need to move that into a room or put it on the first floor.

Smart play on tossing the digits.

HR

Pegleg
01-07-10, 14:02
Needed some relief so I ventured into the city to Health Center on north Damen. Had May also called Li Li as my therapist. I saw her once before and enjoyed so I asked for her again. Went for an hour and got an hour and a half. She did something that was totally amazing with her hair and lips for a massage as I lay face down. On the flip she massaged legs and kissed nipples. She asked if I wanted the jerk for. 6. I told her. 5 and she went for it. Great finish! Buck thirty total outlay including door fee and tip with excellent table shower and so-so massage to go with dance. I'll probably return.

Babycash
01-07-10, 19:05
Any info on AJ Salon, like 3 years ago this place was great.

HappyGardener
01-07-10, 19:45
Weed Streeter,

The price has been. 75 but your right about everything else. The lack of discretion or privacy at the spa has cost them some business. Have you been there when a client is getting a foot massage? WTF? This takes place in the 2nd floor lounge. I never had one and could care less if anyone saw me getting one, but the guy sits in the middle of the action and sees everyone. They need to move that into a room or put it on the first floor.

Smart play on tossing the digits.

HR

The thing that most Americans dont realize is this is Standard Operating Procedure in China. Sienna is set up like a traditional Hong Kong or Shanghai Massage place. For $30 or $40, you get a locker room with attendant to hang up your clothes. You then go to a room with several rows of loungers. You can get something to eat or drink. You can watch TV. When you are ready, you can go to the jacuzzi, sauna or table shower. This is often done by a male attendant. Smetimes this is followed by hard theraputic massage. Then you go for the massage with the girl you pick out of the line up. FS for another $20 or $30. This is all included when you pay as you come in. When you are finished with her, you go back to the lounge area. Manicure, pedicure, and foot massage are all done here. Tea, drinks, food are all brought to you while you are laying in a robe watching TV. I probably have been to 5 or 6 set ups like this. Men spend hours there. Sometimes sleeping in the loungers. So Papasan set the place up like they did in the old country. He just never realized American mongers were so uptight about seeing each other.

Dangerously
01-08-10, 01:44
I to have had good service here - the only complaint being the price. Top that off with getting wonderful service from two different ladies - albeit one (named after a plant) is much better looking - in fact, one of the best looking AMP girls I can remember!

Cheers!

_named after a plant_

That was Ivy. She was not only good looking, but also had the talent (to pretend, maybe) to worship a man's body. She was one of the best, but she has moved on. Stupid me never asked for her digits.

Mei is working there now. Without going into details, she is a worthwhile replacement. Her Engrish is better than Ivy's, so it takes a bit of a conversation until she feels comfortable.

Gopher88
01-08-10, 11:59
I only know of one Ivy and she is on Wallace? And only one Mei on Archer?

I never know what spa you guys are talking about. What is the name of the spa? And where is it.

Thanks

Dangerously
01-08-10, 18:11
I only know of one Ivy and she is on Wallace? And only one Mei on Archer?

I never where you guys are talking about. Let us know where your talking about.

Thanks

Read the title: Superior/Orleans. It's the downtown location of the Massage School.

They are sharing space with the Haiku Spa.

Weed Streeter
01-08-10, 18:20
He just never realized American mongers were so uptight about seeing each other.

LOL! Well, I guess at the end of the day, if I'm recognized there - I'll likely recognize the other guy too. While that can be a little embarrassing, hell, he's there too! It balances all out. It can either go unspoken - or become an inside joke between us. Although, all things considered, I'd rather this hobby of mine stay a secret altogether. Not the end of the world though.

Hauss4069
01-08-10, 19:46
Read the title: Superior/Orleans. It's the downtown location of the Massage School.

They are sharing space with the Haiku Spa.Are you talking about Ivy from TLC88 on Wallace? She moved on? I have her digits, I'll have to call and get the scoop.

Hauss4069
01-08-10, 19:50
If anyone uses CL anymore, there is an add on there that you should be leary of. It's http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1542943926.html, This chick has got to the worlds worst MT I've ever been to. You could have pushed my ass through a keyhole I had so much oil on. The. 65 I spent, I wish I would have given it a homeless person. What a wait of my time.

But I did find another place that should be checked out. It's the one on Sauk Trail, east. Very worthy of the trip.

Donny Devito
01-08-10, 21:08
Needed some relief so I ventured into the city to Health Center on north Damen. Had May also called Li Li as my therapist. I saw her once before and enjoyed so I asked for her again. Went for an hour and got an hour and a half. She did something that was totally amazing with her hair and lips for a massage as I lay face down. On the flip she massaged legs and kissed nipples. She asked if I wanted the jerk for. 6. I told her. 5 and she went for it. Great finish! Buck thirty total outlay including door fee and tip with excellent table shower and so-so massage to go with dance. I'll probably return.That seems a little pricey, especially for that place. Half Hours are $40. And I've never spent more than .4 for a H release but whatever floats your boat.

Raoul Duke
01-08-10, 22:14
LOL! Well, I guess at the end of the day, if I'm recognized there - I'll likely recognize the other guy too. While that can be a little embarrassing, hell, he's there too! It balances all out. It can either go unspoken - or become an inside joke between us. Although, all things considered, I'd rather this hobby of mine stay a secret altogether. Not the end of the world though.

I haven't run into anyone I know (it's probably a matter of time until I run into my boss or a family member), but it's not uncommon to run into other clients.

One place I had been going typically only had one therapist working. The pain in the ass is that when another client shows up, she has to interrupt the appointment and run to answer the door, etc. Then the phone invariably rings. "It's my boss, gotta answer. Sorry". Nothing more relaxing than hearing Chinese shouted into cell phones. Then, on occasion, the next customer is sitting up front and you end up bumping into each other on the way out.

Donny Devito
01-08-10, 22:50
I haven't run into anyone I know (it's probably a matter of time until I run into my boss or a family member), but it's not uncommon to run into other clients.

One place I had been going typically only had one therapist working. The pain in the ass is that when another client shows up, she has to interrupt the appointment and run to answer the door, etc. Then the phone invariably rings. "It's my boss, gotta answer. Sorry". Nothing more relaxing than hearing Chinese shouted into cell phones. Then, on occasion, the next customer is sitting up front and you end up bumping into each other on the way out.Why did you continue to go there? The service must have been great.

Bosschicago
01-09-10, 00:02
Went here one night a year ago and had a good time with Kathy but thought I paid too much. Reading this forum more frequently, I decided to try it again since I wanted Latin attention.

Made my way there a few weeks ago. I thought they would be less busy during the day but that's not the case. Things were hopping and three girls were busy. Also, a guy was working the door and the counter and that spooked me a bit.

Anyway, a very thick blonde latina (Brittney or Tiffany, I think) became available. She took me to the shower room and started talking about services so bluntly and loudly that I got spooked all over again.

She said that was her standard practice after I finally got comfortable talking to her. She stripped nude and insisted that she only offered two options: nude HR for $ or FS for $$. I tried to negotiate with her but she would not budge. I could afford it but I've heard people here say we shouldn't put up with that extortion even after we've paid for the hour. The girl had piercings everywhere which is a turn off for me anyway. So, I just finished the massage and left.

I want a LMP option where I can pay reasonable prices for decent service.

I tried Lavish or Luxurious but the women there looked really unattractive.

Any advice would be great.

BTW, to the folks that inquired about the Thai Palace, I have a lot of experience there. It used to be my ATF. But even though the quality of service has not suffered, I think the quality of girls has declined some. They've started favoring fairer-skinned girls who look more Chinese or Korean and, honestly, a little older than the girls back around 2004-2007. The darker Thai cuties they used to have looked younger and prettier to me. I feel like I can find the girls they have now through almost any Asian service even if the Thai Palace girls might be ten years younger (late-20s, early 30s). I've never seen an AMP where the women were younger than 35 at best.

Dangerously
01-09-10, 01:15
Are you talking about Ivy from TLC88 on Wallace? She moved on? I have her digits, I'll have to call and get the scoop.

I am not familiar with TLC88 on Wallace.

This Ivy worked at the downtown location of the Massage School but has left a few weeks ago. So give her a call, maybe it is her.

HappyGardener
01-09-10, 02:30
Are you talking about Ivy from TLC88 on Wallace? She moved on? I have her digits, I'll have to call and get the scoop.
Ivy is still at TLC 88. I talked to her last Monday.

Paleface
01-09-10, 02:46
Needed some relief so I ventured into the city to Health Center on north Damen. Had May also called Li Li as my therapist. I saw her once before and enjoyed so I asked for her again. Went for an hour and got an hour and a half. She did something that was totally amazing with her hair and lips for a massage as I lay face down. On the flip she massaged legs and kissed nipples. She asked if I wanted the jerk for. 6. I told her. 5 and she went for it. Great finish! Buck thirty total outlay including door fee and tip with excellent table shower and so-so massage to go with dance. I'll probably return.

I reported on this place on 11/24/09

.5 for hr is ridiculous. If my math is right, you must have paid .80 for the massage. It should have been .60. I've been to this place a lot of times and never tipped more than .4. For any amount more than that, she's have do more than hr. When they start to negotiate like that, I settle it by getting up from the table and reaching for my clothes. they change their tune, or I leave. The problem is, that if you like the place and you want to go back, you'll pay too much every time. .4 is a generous tip.

Doogie0039
01-09-10, 08:27
If anyone uses CL anymore, there is an add on there that you should be leary of. It's http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1542943926.html, This chick has got to the worlds worst MT I've ever been to. You could have pushed my ass through a keyhole I had so much oil on. The. 65 I spent, I wish I would have given it a homeless person. What a wait of my time.

But I did find another place that should be checked out. It's the one on Sauk Trail, east. Very worthy of the trip.Someone else reviewed this thing a while ago and stated not to see her. Hopefully, next time, you will do more homework before turning in your term paper.

Doogie0039
01-09-10, 08:31
I have seen a recent increase in ads from these ladies on BP and CL:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new_girls_awesome_massages_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4533048

I have noticed that they also advertise appointments on the Northside around Western and Bryn Mawr. Has anyone seen any of these ladies? I vaguely remember a review on massage girls down south but not sure if they are the same. This is a too long of a journey unless I hear some positive intel.

Their website is perfecttouchmassages.com.

Raoul Duke
01-09-10, 12:37
Why did you continue to go there? The service must have been great.

Actually the service wasn't great, but the location was convenient. I was willing to make that trade-off for awhile.

Khai Yai
01-09-10, 20:57
Anyone know what happened at Relax Spa? (if anything)

Slim
01-10-10, 08:43
Anyone know what happened at Relax Spa? (if anything) I don't know if it's related, but I tried to go there on Monday the 4th and there was a paddy wagon out front, so I kept on driving.

Barney
01-10-10, 09:47
[QUOTE=Slim]I don't know if it's related, but I tried to go there on Monday the 4th and there was a paddy wagon out front, so I kept on driving.

Was there on the evening of the 3rd everthing was fine. But Xindy's was closed. Had a nice massageby Mae.

Hauss4069
01-10-10, 15:44
Someone else reviewed this thing a while ago and stated not to see her. Hopefully, next time, you will do more homework before turning in your term paper.Slam to me that is deserving. Yes you are correct, I deserve that one. First time my fault. Next time, shot myself in the foot with a nailgun.

Hauss4069
01-10-10, 15:47
I have seen a recent increase in ads from these ladies on BP and CL:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new_girls_awesome_massages_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=4533048

I have noticed that they also advertise appointments on the Northside around Western and Bryn Mawr. Has anyone seen any of these ladies? I vaguely remember a review on massage girls down south but not sure if they are the same. This is a too long of a journey unless I hear some positive intel.

Their website is perfecttouchmassages. Com.Never been there, I've not had a good chance to get in. Everytime I call they come up with some excuse. I do know, they just had a employee change out. All these girls are new.

Merissa223
01-11-10, 04:37
Does anyone know a lingerie botique like in Rockford or a massage and modeling parlor that has girls work for them?

I want to move to Chicago and need a job in the adult industry.

Gus Hogan
01-11-10, 10:35
Elegant has been around for a while--but it was new to me when I decided to give it a try. Dropped into Elegant over the weekend with the hope that I could get some of the stress worked out of my shoulders and back. Was careful when I parked because after the recent snow I did not want to mess with anyone claiming "dibs" on a space they had shoveled out for themselves. Neighborhood street parking can always be sketchy in Chicago after a snow. Two ladies available when I arrived. Both mid-thirties and fairly attractive. The bustier (c cup) of the two escorted me to a small back room with a nice sized massage table. She was wearing a short grey dress that showed off her great legs to full advantage. I was uncovered the whole massage. My masseuse did a great job on my neck, back, and legs. Would recommend if you like a medium-hard massage to work out the stress. Used a warm towel to wipe the oil off my back before the flip. On the flip, we talked about various options for the finish. She was cute and playful about it. She was experiencing the "red days," so that somewhat limited the menu. She apologized. .5 fee at the door. Beyond that, YMMV. I got great mileage and will repeat.

Barney
01-11-10, 14:22
Should be interesting. Lucy Lui & Lisa Ling.

Same old story about our hobby. I would like to say that I have been to amps, coast - to - coast, and have never ever seen any lady there against her will. Most are divorced or uneducated or both and no job skill. Some are ex-military wifes, and where did he meet her, more then likely in some bar. In Chicago I have meet several that are married or have boy friends.

The bottom line is, its a job and it pays the rent and puts food on the table. Its not a crime.

Barney

Talk Turkey
01-11-10, 16:09

Ivy @ TLC 88 was very talented MT. She knew how to get
the juices flowing, although, TLC 88 including Ivy was/is totally
legit.

I would be interested in knowing where she has moved on to.
PM me if necessary.

T-Man

F Blaster
01-11-10, 16:52
TT, Happy already addressed this. Apparently, there is another Ivy (surprise, surprise!). AFAIK, the Ivy at TLC is still there.

Silvio
01-11-10, 20:28
You have an abundant amount of mongers on this board already. Get an apartment in Chicago and use the boards members. I'm sure we can keep you very busy.

Does anyone know a lingerie botique like in Rockford or a massage and modeling parlor that has girls work for them?

I want to move to Chicago and need a job in the adult industry.

Khai Yai
01-12-10, 00:02

Same old story about our hobby. I would like to say that I have been to amps, coast - to - coast, and have never ever seen any lady there against her will. Most are divorced or uneducated or both and no job skill. Some are ex-military wifes, and where did he meet her, more then likely in some bar. In Chicago I have meet several that are married or have boy friends.

The bottom line is, its a job and it pays the rent and puts food on the table. Its not a crime.

Barney

Guess it has been pushed back to Friday...

Thekid5303
01-12-10, 19:34
Hello,

I'm visiting Midway for the next 6 weeks I'm looking for recommendations or suggestions. I'm either looking for a massage Parlor nearby or someone that could come to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated I can be reached I can get you my number. I would like the masseuse to be somewhat attractive I've been looking at other forums and read the ones on here but so far I've had no luck thank you for your time. One last thing I can travel but I can't travel very far I'm staying on 65th and Cicero.

Thekid5303
01-12-10, 19:38
Hello, I'm visiting Midway for the next 6 weeks I'm looking for recommendations or suggestions. I'm either looking for a massage Parlor nearby or someone that could come to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated I can be reached via emailed at or I can get you my number. I would like the masseuse to be somewhat attractive I've been looking at other forums and read the ones on here but so far I've had no luck thank you for your time. One last thing I can travel but I can't travel very far I'm staying on 65th and Cicero.

Amp Middleman
01-12-10, 20:57
Yes it does help pay our bills. Times are slow tho and the customer cout has been low last year so guys come on, support your local amp's. Even a small tip keeps the ladys happy

Barney

Raoul Duke
01-12-10, 23:21
Even a small tip keeps the ladys happy

Sure wish that was the case. They're constantly trying to squeeze me for .6, I offer .4 and they eventually concede. "But next time you give me .6". Right, and you're going to rub a magic genie outta me that's going to grant you ten wishes.

Gary Man
01-13-10, 01:22
I had this masseuse come to my condo last night. She was sexy & soft and had magical hands. She got there quicker than superman. Her rates were very affordthe massage was perfect but the head was even better. Here is her link:

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1542534775&db=lvOnly 2 post Corey, and already raving about a gal? (Although, as I write this I only see 1 post.) Interesting how the link is for a Craigslist account. Hmmm...I could be wrong, but I smell a self review.

Original Sin
01-13-10, 14:32
There were a couple messages about Bella (western) being closed down/raided.

Did this actually happen or is it Biz as Usual

Thanks

Mj138
01-13-10, 16:47
Consistent, fair prices, always a good massage and I leave with a smile on my face. Search KM Day Spa on Google. They have parking in the back. Have fun

Punanistuffer
01-13-10, 18:42
I was at the neighborhood day spa in Chicago a week ago. I went in and got the hour massage for 50 shower included. I had a columbian chick. She was cute. There was a fat one there too but I didn't look twice. The little chick took me to the back then brought me to the shower room. Great little shower for about 15 mins. Tooken to the back room for my massage. I didn't even use the towel since she already seen me ass naked. She went to work with her rub but it was not that great. We get to the end and she gets closer and closer to mr. Big and tall. She lathers up my balls then the sides of my cock. Next thing I know I'm cumming in her tiny hands. I didn't even have to ask. She just knew. I tipped her 30 but like I said she didn't even ask.

Good times.

Self Hi5
01-14-10, 01:31
Looking for a masseuse that can do outcalls to 65th and cicero? Here's her link: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bts/1549319383.html

Since you seem to be this girls agent.....how about some pics???

Teabagplain
01-14-10, 01:54
There were a couple messages about Bella (western) being closed down/raided.

Did this actually happen or is it Biz as Usual

Thanks

They are open for business and have posted signs in each room advising patrons not to request sexual favors from the employees. If they have been busted (or possibly just warned), I would think it inappropriate to speculate in a public forum--which may or may not be monitored by LE--on whether they continue to conduct illegal activities.

Teabagplain
01-14-10, 02:16
Looking for a masseuse that can do outcalls to 65th and cicero? Here's her link: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bts/1549319383.html

I have no problem with a girl introducing herself to the community on this forum. It is however irritating when the forum gets spammed with ads. Please do not do this or else it is far more likely that the readers of this site will blacklist Nancy rather than patronize her.

Dynomutt
01-14-10, 09:58
Check out what the owner was doing:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-pimp-charged-14-jan14,0,1294534.story?obref=obnetwork

Jamz20
01-14-10, 09:59
I was at the neighborhood day spa in Chicago a week ago. I went in and got the hour massage for 50 shower included. I had a columbian chick. She was cute. There was a fat one there too but I didn't look twice. The little chick took me to the back then brought me to the shower room. Great little shower for about 15 mins. Tooken to the back room for my massage. I didn't even use the towel since she already seen me ass naked. She went to work with her rub but it was not that great. We get to the end and she gets closer and closer to mr. Big and tall. She lathers up my balls then the sides of my cock. Next thing I know I'm cumming in her tiny hands. I didn't even have to ask. She just knew. I tipped her 30 but like I said she didn't even ask.

Good times.Interesting, I had a similar experience. Not sure if it was due to her lack of English. On a side note, would have loved to see the whole package but didn't know how to get that across to her.