PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Nightlife
09-09-09, 12:26
I am with, you if the place isnt clean I am out of there.

Yeah, that was me who posted about how they re-use dirty towels at Xindy. So they're still up to their same old shit? I have not been back after I saw what Raoul also saw. I just can't get used to the idea of being wiped down with the same dirty towel that was in another guy's asshole...but that's just me.

BeetleJuice001
09-09-09, 12:45
I second this...reuse of towels is just plain nasty!

BJ001

I am with, you if the place isnt clean I am out of there.

Nightlife
09-09-09, 13:44
Yea, I dont like it when they wipe my on ass greese on me.

I second this...reuse of towels is just plain nasty!

BJ001

Luv Nooke2
09-09-09, 15:18
Visited Bella recently and enjoyed topless bbbj, a little rimming, with HR for .5 pretty nice.

JMFCI just called them and asked for Sabrina (last four digits were -2929). They said I had the wrong number. Can anyone clarify for me? Did I call the wrong place or is Sabrina gone?

Chi Guy
09-09-09, 15:45
I can write a report at 1:30 and it post 4 hours later why can somebody help me out.
Go to the Home page. Then, under "Hot Links," click "Senior Membership." The answer's there for all to read.

Jerson
09-09-09, 16:48
One of the masseuse from the "school" told me that same thing happen there.

Horny Dog #2
09-09-09, 19:25
Wirelessone,

Thanks for the report. I have be considering trying the place.

I noticed you paid .8 for a hand job, which seems a bit on the high end, but you paid .5 for the door fee, which is at the lower end, so I guess overall the price seems ok. (I am comparing with AMPS, as I have much more experience with AMPS than with latino providers). In you negotiating, did you get the impression that BJ or FS were available, or was HJ the only extra on the menu?

Well, if weren't for ambient lighting and the lovely masseuse punching her cellphone and making it light the way, I would have needed to put my arms out like in the horror house to find my way.

ComEd need not count on this place to help make payroll this winter.

Paid $50 fee and got my masseuse Karen, another monger was waiting in the lobby asking to see who was working but I just kind of deftly walked around him and acted like I had been there before. Bring quarters to feed the parking meter.

Got disrobed and waited for Karen to return. At first I was disappointed in her looks as she is very thin but after her very nice table shower and getting to see her in the only room with lighting she became better looking but most women look better to me after they have finished scrubbing my johnson. I could do without rolling off the table bed and looking dead on into the mounted wall mirror as the wired one has put on some pounds since his 18th birthday, so I took on small step to my left as she toweled me down

The massage was more relaxing than cmt'ish, went medium then soft. On the flip, negotiations was swift and I settled for a full nude hj for $.80. No protests on roaming and she has the nicest little bee stings up top just perfect for her size.

Will consider returning when I come back to Chicago in October.

Direct44t
09-09-09, 20:51
Well I toftt at both Hong Kong and Alice's.

At HK I got Linda. Very aggressive about money and try's to rush you.
Won't repeat unless they get new talent that is more service friendly.

The next day I went to Alice's on Wentworth. Much better service there.
Sandy was GOOD !

Chicago Biker
09-09-09, 22:37
Well it's that time of the year, so I went back to School. .7 at the door included TS. I was offered either Asian or Euro, and I choose the Asian name Olga.

Table shower covered all needed areas, and was not rushed.

Back to the room, typical massage, and on the flip, here comes the hard sell. Was offered .8 for HR. I just patted her on the back and said no thanks, I spend much less at other places. She pressed with, well you know different therapist charge different prices. My retort, and so do customers, I turned down her offer once again, but thanked her for the offer.

Well she decided to continue on her own without any encouragement from me, and I even stated again that .8 was more than I would pay. She told me not to worry and just enjoy. Well the top came down and she went to work doing a fine job.

I did tip .5 (normally .4) but in this case, since she put in some effort, and continued on without knowing what I would tip, I figured she deserved it.

All in all I would repeat.

Biker

Gus Hogan
09-10-09, 08:56
Wirelessone,

Thanks for the report. I have be considering trying the place.

I noticed you paid.8 for a hand job, which seems a bit on the high end, but you paid.5 for the door fee, which is at the lower end, so I guess overall the price seems ok. (I am comparing with AMPs, as I have much more experience with AMPs than with latino providers). In you negotiating, did you get the impression that BJ or FS were available, or was HJ the only extra on the menu? I posted about Presidential a few days back. On my visit, FS was available but not BJ. But of course YMMV depending on the talent you are working with that day.

Nudus81
09-10-09, 16:50
I posted about Presidential a few days back. On my visit, FS was available but not BJ. But of course YMMV depending on the talent you are working with that day.I stop in to Presidential to get info and was greet by a lager hispanic women with a huge rack. I made a note to schedule an appt sometime.

Anyone have 411 on the right therapist to get?

Anyone try the new China massage a block west?

Luvmassage
09-11-09, 03:23
Well it's that time of the year, so I went back to School. .7 at the door included TS. I was offered either Asian or Euro, and I choose the Asian name Olga.

Table shower covered all needed areas, and was not rushed.

Back to the room, typical massage, and on the flip, here comes the hard sell. Was offered .8 for HR. I just patted her on the back and said no thanks, I spend much less at other places. She pressed with, well you know different therapist charge different prices. My retort, and so do customers, I turned down her offer once again, but thanked her for the offer.

Well she decided to continue on her own without any encouragement from me, and I even stated again that .8 was more than I would pay. She told me not to worry and just enjoy. Well the top came down and she went to work doing a fine job.

I did tip .5 (normally .4) but in this case, since she put in some effort, and continued on without knowing what I would tip, I figured she deserved it.

All in all I would repeat.

BikerIn this economy we have to stick to our guns and keep the prices from going through the roof again.

Jacktreehorn
09-11-09, 14:36
I stop in to Presidential to get info and was greet by a lager hispanic women with a huge rack. I made a note to schedule an appt sometime.

Anyone have 411 on the right therapist to get?

Anyone try the new China massage a block west?New China: ask for Annie and tell them you saw the ad for Hour with TS for .55. Annie will give you a fantastic massage with a great HR. But I think that is all that is on the menu.

Wraithking
09-11-09, 17:30
Went to the school today. Great massage but that is all I can say. On flip she wanted $.

I said too much

Chi Guy
09-11-09, 18:31
In this economy we have to stick to our guns and keep the prices from going through the roof again.
$120 might be a little more than I would be willing to pay, but I don't think that it's unreasonable, especially in light of what some guys are willing to pay.

Babycash
09-11-09, 18:50
Bella Spa Hazel Crest anybody been there it looks like there is girls working there.

Babycash
09-11-09, 18:55
2643 W Armitage Ave new Spa Latinas.

Alterxxx
09-12-09, 17:33
Went in somewhat knowing what to expect, saw a cute busty girl behind the desk and gave her the fee. Was told to go in and get ready. I was expecting her..In comes in an early 20 something girl thats was somewhat cute..kinda small on top, name starts with a V.. kinda ethnic looking with somewhat frizzy hair and not really my type of Latina...I'm more into the Telemundo types, but I figured what the heck why not. I was hoping for the busty girl behind the counter, but she seemed pleasant enough and had a cute enough face. said she use to work at Yins. table shower was ok, asked if she could clean mr. Johnson. I said sure why not. after table shower, hands me the towel and tells me to go back to the massage room - wtf, I was expecting her to wipe me down...anyways... Go back to massage room, covered, then she comes in again and now she wipes me down and tells me to remove the towel. I'm thinking this might get good. Wrong.. A lot of conversation, which is ok...she seems like a nice girl...thorough massage but not really a good or exciting one. not much teasing and not a lot of accidental touching, and not a lot of flirting.. she did massage the boys a little. During some of the small talk casually mentions some customer went in asking for FS but that she doesnt do that....anyways about after 40 minutes of me on my back (she never asked me to flip) she asks if there is anything else I wanted. Should have cut my loses short at this point, said no and just left her a nice tip. She offers me standard pricing, I counter, and she saids she doesnt do anything for under a bill...at this point I offer $.20 for nude HE...saids for .2 more she gets on the table with me and I can suck on her tits, but insists on tip up front....bad sign...sells me saying she got a great ass and nice tits......anywho...very...very mechanical....she does have a nice ass and her natural tan was awesome.....what I didnt like was I actually had to ask her to get on the table...seemed like she was just gonna fish me off standing up and leave...anyways...she gets on top I get full access to the juice box...I start playing with it...she was very wet, but tells me I cant touch inside...anywho....I kept playing with it and think I made her have an O as she started shakin a little....she didnt have very good technique...and it took me a while...Overall...I will not repeat...Lacked the excitement and flirtatiousness of my visit to other LMPs....and I'm kinda PO'd that I spent so much and didnt get great service or a hotter chick...need to stop thinking with the little head so much...I did see a pretty smoking chick on my way out with huge knockers....not the original the was behind the desk ... thisone was hotter....not sure If I'll go back for her since I dont know her name...

face - 7
body - 6.75
massage - 6.5

Nightlife
09-12-09, 19:14
Hey Alterxxx,

I enjoy reading reports but most of them leave me wondering about the details. I must say that was a danm good report.

Thanks

Went in somewhat knowing what to expect, saw a cute busty girl behind the desk and gave her the fee. Was told to go in and get ready. I was expecting her. In comes in an early 20 something girl thats was somewhat cute. Kinda small on top, name starts with a V. Kinda ethnic looking with somewhat frizzy hair and not really my type of Latina. I'm more into the Telemundo types, but I figured what the heck why not. I was hoping for the busty girl behind the counter, but she seemed pleasant enough and had a cute enough face. Said she use to work at Yins. Table shower was ok, asked if she could clean mr. Johnson. I said sure why not. After table shower, hands me the towel and tells me to go back to the massage room. Wtf, I was expecting her to wipe me down. Anyways. Go back to massage room, covered, then she comes in again and now she wipes me down and tells me to remove the towel. I'm thinking this might get good. Wrong. A lot of conversation, which is ok. She seems like a nice girl. Thorough massage but not really a good or exciting one. Not much teasing and not a lot of accidental touching, and not a lot of flirting. She did massage the boys a little. During some of the small talk casually mentions some customer went in asking for FS but that she doesn't do that. Anyways about after 40 minutes of me on my back (she never asked me to flip) she asks if there is anything else I wanted. Should have cut my loses short at this point, said no and just left her a nice tip. She offers me standard pricing, I counter, and she saids she doesn't do anything for under a bill. At this point I offer $.20 for nude HE. Saids for.2 more she gets on the table with me and I can suck on her tits, but insists on tip up front. Bad sign. Sells me saying she got a great ass and nice tits. Anywho. Very. Very mechanical. She does have a nice ass and her natural tan was awesome. What I didn't like was I actually had to ask her to get on the table. Seemed like she was just gonna fish me off standing up and leave. Anyways. She gets on top I get full access to the juice box. I start playing with it. She was very wet, but tells me I can't touch inside. Anywho. I kept playing with it and think I made her have an O as she started shakin a little. She didn't have very good technique. And it took me a while. Overall. I will not repeat. Lacked the excitement and flirtatiousness of my visit to other LMPs. And I'm kinda PO'd that I spent so much and didn't get great service or a hotter chick. Need to stop thinking with the little head so much. I did see a pretty smoking chick on my way out with huge knockers. Not the original the was behind the desk. Thisone was hotter. Not sure If I'll go back for her since I don't know her name.

Face. 7

Body. 6.75

Massage. 6.5

Boss Man
09-12-09, 20:53
New China: ask for Annie and tell them you saw the ad for Hour with TS for .55. Annie will give you a fantastic massage with a great HR. But I think that is all that is on the menu.You were 100% on the money about annie I am visiting from detroit and she gives a very good massage and a great HR and a 7 in my opinion but I like petite women also.

Thanks for the tip!

Jacktreehorn
09-13-09, 16:19
You were 100% on the money about annie I am visiting from detroit and she gives a very good massage and a great HR and a 7 in my opinion but I like petite women also.

Thanks for the tip!Glad to help. BTW, there is an Amy at New China too. I might have had her on my first visit, but can't be too sure cuz I wasn't clear on the name, and another monger tells me Amy doesn't have extras. Justa an FYI. Regardless, Annie is cuter, and gives a better massage than any I have had, anywhere.

Teabagplain
09-13-09, 18:28
Nothing groundbreaking here, but figured might as well report about my two recent visits to Chicago. Someone might benefit.

Had two visits to Irene's. I went expecting legit massages and that's what I got. Two therapists were Olga and Donna. Donna was good, but Olga was very good and also added nice touches like using a wet towel to wipe the excess oil off of me at the end. A shower would have been better, but still appreciate the thought. 65/hr. If you are looking for a legit massage, I would recommend this place.

My first visit to the school. Saw oriental Olga. Asked for 80, talked her down to 50. I probably could have gotten her lower, but she had such a glum expression on her face that I felt really bad. Massage was nothing special. Finish was okay. Lots of nice teasing to start, then went straight to the most sensitive part. Finished me in record time. I probably wouldn't repeat with Olga, but I wonder if anyone has any recommendations regarding European girls at the school? I know they have some, because the Mamasan told me they did--just not while I was there.

Saw Ivanna during one visit at Lisunia's. I have seen her many times before, but was disappointed with this visit. Rushed me through and did not (un)dress appropriately for the amount of tip I left her. At my next visit, I specifically went on a day when she wasn't working. Saw Maggie. Cute spinner with long blonde hair. Massage was worthless, but she can give Ivanna a run for the money with that body. Imagine a short, petite, pale version of Ivanna's body and you've got Maggie. Finish was good. Standard (large) tip for this place.

Joey Jojo
09-15-09, 05:14
Was in the area on Thursday and decided to stop in before work. Was taken to the room by Lisa. Appeared to be younger than the usually fare and a little thicker but not fat. I have never seen this girl there before so I don't know if she's new or not. Saw the new signs in the room, written in Chinese and English, stating therapy only. Massage was pretty lame until she hiked up her dress and climbed on the table to sit on my backside. Then she sat between my legs and did some teasing. Upon the flip, some more teasing and she let me go to town on her nice sized nipps. Also let my fingers do a little walking. At this point the full menu was offered for 1.00 and I accepted. Afterward she finished the massage and gave me a pretty good foot rub. Then she surprised the hell out of me by offering to clip my toenails. I said sure, why not. She also used the little emery board to smooth them over. She insisted on dressing me herself, including tying my shoes and putting on my hat and sunglasses. I offered her the .1 change from the door fee, but she refused and sent me on my way with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

F Blaster
09-15-09, 09:10
Are you tweeting your reports? I, for one, would like to read more than a sentence or two.

Babycash
09-15-09, 11:58
Are you tweeting your reports? I, for one, would like to read more than a sentence or two.Most of the people on this web site work the have a 9 to 5 job sorry that I have no time to write a book.

Captain Stiffy
09-15-09, 14:59
Damnit, man! Babycash has no time for punctuation, grammar, or spelling! lol

Dynomutt
09-15-09, 15:03
Went to that place that's rhymes with vagina. They have two new girls. I chose Belinda. She's 5'4", short, boyish haircut, decent face, c cup chest, okay bottom. The other girl looks similar, but Belinda looks a little better.

Terrible massage, only knew "yes and no" in 'Engrish.' Try doing the standard ending, but wouldn't/couldn't (language barrier, and apparently, no common sense) negotiate. She actually stop the massage, and started to teach me some Chinese! I know, you're thinking, "that's so nice of her." I wasn't. I was pissed! I feel, she was wasting precious massage time, and I think she should be trying to learn English. Hmmm. Now thinking back to the free chinese lesson, she could have taught me how to say, " Hi, don't talk to me. Just do massage, and hand release for .4, thank you."

I played along with her 'lesson', out of courtesy, but after awhile I just started nodding my head, like " i don't know what you are saying." When it came to negotiate, she had to go get somebody else, but the person she wanted to get, wasn't around. So she comes back in, tries speaking Chinese, and then goes out again. Then, do you know who she gets?? She goes and gets papasan! All the while, she's opening and closing the door, and my junk is out for every monger to see. I grab a towel from the clock stand, and cover up, then just start putting my clothes on, figuring I just TOFTT. Papasan comes in, and I'm like " this is kinda weird, just forget about it." He's like," no, I'll get another girl, you just pay her the tip." He gets Lisa, who is notoriously expensive, and not anything to look at. I've had her before, and hoped never again. When I saw her, I was like, " oh boy," sarcastically, or as from what Belinda taught me, "天啊!"

I'm tired of writing, and still really mad over the whole experience. Long story short, I'm out .6, if you know Lisa, you know how it was. I don't think I'm going there anymore.

P.S. Papasan said next massage is on him, but when I came down to get a card or something that guarantees me the free massage. Papasan is nowhere to be found, his assistant is there. Belinda and him, must be English study partners, because both of them only know the same two words.

P.S.S. Katey is back! Aw, she was my first. I don't think she could stop that ship from sinking, though.

Brandonkelly
09-15-09, 19:32
Decided to try Xindy on Archer near the end of August. Buzzed in and was greeted by a 30-something Chinese woman, decent body and average face. There were some other women in there that seemed really melancholy and not that attractive. Smelled a little like dogs in there but otherwise seemed pretty clean. I was the only person in the place, it was a Monday afternoon, bright sunny day just like it has been the past two weeks. Is this Chicago or Phoenix? Anyways.

First question she asked was this my first time: yes. I was asked to pay up front and since this was my first time in massage parlor period, I took only a half hour for $35. We proceeded to the massage room.

Once again it seemed to be very clean, smelled nice and was dimly lit but not dark. She cued the music and asked me to disrobe. Very fair with the time and used an egg timer to start the 30 minutes.

The massage was wonderful, very skilled hands and was totally worth it. Hands only slightly skimmed the inner thigh area but I got a good vibe and was fully aroused by the time the turn came, almost 20 minutes in.

It was a funny turn because I was completely ready to go and she did laugh. The whispered response was 'what you want'. I pointed to my mouth and made a head bobbing motion with my hand to communicate BJ. Interestingly I was told 'not yet' referring to first time customer. So I made the universal HJ symbol and was told .6. Didn't barter just said yes and she oiled up. Little bit of boob grabbing was allowed but she wouldn't move closer, said it wasn't allowed. Very, very skilled hands, didn't forget the boys and i was done in 5 or 6 minutes. Left a $20 tip to try and make a good impression.

We'll see what happens next time.

Massage rating 9/10
HJ 9/10
Attractiveness 6/10
Round ass, decent tits and a little around the waist

Cosmok
09-16-09, 00:58
Recently visited Tropical as I was looking for something new. As is frequently the case when you go looking for greener pastures you rarely find them. Went by on a Friday at around 5pm and there was only 1 girl there. Her name was Anna. Chunky latina with C's but a little more girth than I like. (and I generally don't mind a little extra cushion for the pushin')

Anyway TS was okay. Into the room and get a so so 5 minute massage (had opted for 30minute massage to conserve cash). She then asks all the standard questions and we get to the negociations and as is always the case with LMP's she starts out really high. End up with Nude HR for.8 which for this girl was like Christmas coming early. Services were just okay will definitely not repeat.

However, this visit was not a total loss. This girl was very talkative and made a couple of interesting comments.

1. She mentioned that Tropical is owned by some Mexicans and they own 4 other places. Including caribbean plus 2 places on the south side she did not know which places.

2. LMP's charge the girls to work there AMP's do not. She mentioned that she worked over at Bella's for about 2 weeks and liked the fact that Sunny did not charge her to work there? This of course could be BS because why would she leave the AMP to go back to the LMP if the money was not as good. Of course once you meet this girl you'll wonder if any AMP would really recruit her.

3. The mexicans installed cameras in the waiting room for the lobby at Tropical to keep tabs on the girls. She said they never come by. Duhhhhhh but apparently that's the reason she rushed me a little.

HappyGardener
09-16-09, 10:38
Most of the people on this web site work the have a 9 to 5 job sorry that I have no time to write a book.

"Most of the people" who contribute do so with the intention of giving and receiving information. Therefore "Most of the people", do so by writing literate reports that others can make sense of. One of Jacksons rules is to not write in a "chat room" style. Maybe you need to take a few more minutes and read the rules, or learn to actually do grammar and spell check before sending your reports.

Squat
09-16-09, 10:45
Since I had a lunch appt in Chinatown on Cermak & Archer, I stopped by B & B for it was across the street. I also wanted to see if they've made any upgrades since my last visit over 2 years ago. There were 2 fat old ugly ducklings working at the time. I should've walked out to Senina's or New China, but was too lazy to move after a huge meal so I decided to spend 1/2 hour nap there. Nothing to write about, just the same shitty service in a shitty environment. I settled for HR for 30, and I know I can get more, but who'd want it anyways? I wonder how they can compete with New China, or Senina, Xindy, or even Ruby Spa. This place is actually worse than Elegant. Stay Away!

SamaRy
09-16-09, 11:15
Just thought i would ask... Does anyone know of anyplace in our area that does NuRu (or even settle for soapy) ?

This just looks so damn fun, i really want to try it... A friend just got back from CA and said it is in lots of higher end AMP's there...

Asked about it around here and got the Huh? look...

Amp Middleman
09-16-09, 11:19
Hopefully this is ok to ask here. If not I apoligize in adv. Could anyone be so kind to let me know if there is any other non-paying Amp review sites that provide good reviews for the Chi. town area?? Pm would be greatly apreciated.

Self Hi5
09-16-09, 15:34
Decided to try Xindy on Archer near the end of August. Buzzed in and was greeted by a 30-something Chinese woman, decent body and average face. There were some other women in there that seemed really melancholy and not that attractive. Smelled a little like dogs in there but otherwise seemed pretty clean. I was the only person in the place, it was a Monday afternoon, bright sunny day just like it has been the past two weeks. Is this Chicago or Phoenix? Anyways.

First question she asked was this my first time: yes. I was asked to pay up front and since this was my first time in massage parlor period, I took only a half hour for $35. We proceeded to the massage room.

Once again it seemed to be very clean, smelled nice and was dimly lit but not dark. She cued the music and asked me to disrobe. Very fair with the time and used an egg timer to start the 30 minutes.

The massage was wonderful, very skilled hands and was totally worth it. Hands only slightly skimmed the inner thigh area but I got a good vibe and was fully aroused by the time the turn came, almost 20 minutes in.

It was a funny turn because I was completely ready to go and she did laugh. The whispered response was 'what you want'. I pointed to my mouth and made a head bobbing motion with my hand to communicate BJ. Interestingly I was told 'not yet' referring to first time customer. So I made the universal HJ symbol and was told .6. Didn't barter just said yes and she oiled up. Little bit of boob grabbing was allowed but she wouldn't move closer, said it wasn't allowed. Very, very skilled hands, didn't forget the boys and i was done in 5 or 6 minutes. Left a $20 tip to try and make a good impression.

Massage rating 9/10
HJ 9/10
Attractiveness 6/10
Round ass, decent tits and a little around the waist

.8 for a HJ is WAAAAAAAYYY Too Much!!! There has been a handful of reports lately that are tipping too much for standard services. Lets get back in line and quick, before we let the providers set AND expect higher tips. Anything over .4 for standard hr is too much, and to be honest, .4 is a bit high!!!

Please fellow hobbyist, stick to the pricing or the market gets out of line VERY FAST!!!!

Paleface
09-16-09, 16:01

Massage rating 9/10
HJ 9/10
Attractiveness 6/10
Round ass, decent tits and a little around the waistDo I understand you correctly? You paid $115 (35 + 60 + 20) for a 5 minute HJ?

That story must be all over Chinatown by now. You'll be welcome everywhere you go!

Before you go out again, please read the forum.

Paleface
09-16-09, 16:12
Hopefully this is ok to ask here. If not I apoligize in adv. Could anyone be so kind to let me know if there is any other non-paying Amp review sites that provide good reviews for the Chi. town area?? Pm would be greatly apreciated.That's a good question. I have another one.

I've been wondering if there is a Chinese forum out there as well. If there is, with google translate (http://translate.google.com/translate_t#submit), we could easily listen in. I have no doubt they read this forum. If they have one too, we need to know.

So, here's another question to all of you: If a Chinese forum exists, how do we find it?

Any ideas?

Bebop60
09-16-09, 21:02
Saw the CL ad, "**FREE SAMPLE 4-hand massage** (appartment in chicago south)" and thought I might find a diamond in th rough. Found myself in the rough....

The phony pics suckered me in, the "therapists" were nothing to look at and they and the dumpy apartment on S 80th Ct. in Hickory Hills reeked of cigarette smoke as did I afterwards. Quoted me .7 door on the phone, tried to get .75 when I arrived, didn't get the sample 4-hand, and left very oily and disappointed. They are trying to pretend they are legit but have a sign on the bedroom wall that says "Don't touch therapist" and "Must stay covered or session will end early without refund". When have you seen a sign like that in a legit place? I didn't tip, the massage sucked and no extras were offered - she told me to keep my hands away from her.

Stay away, much too nasty.

Goat Trotter
09-16-09, 22:45
What can I say like a moth to a flame I went there after reading the mixed reviews here.

Got the blond Latina that was working the desk. I told her how much I was quoted on the phone because it was special rate and she acted super surprised. When another woman came out she tried to verify in Spanish and saw I wasn't bullshitting. 1st turn off. Like I care that much about 5 buck. But if that's the rate you told me that's what I'm going to tell you.

Anyway turns out her name is Bella. In the middle of the massage she forgot her own name and had to ask me...geeez. Crappy massage so we get down to business. Crazy quotes but we finally settled on .5 but the worst .5 I have spent. A robot might as well have done the job. She moved on me like a super fast mechanical machine. I have control but didn't hold back because I just wanted out at that point. Said come back and ask for me... I was like right!

Avoid the blond. Will hopefully try someone else the next time around.

Alterxxx
09-17-09, 00:56
I agree - we want to avoid inflation. Think it's time to agree on market prices and set some standards. post a response if you do not agree to the following. Once concensus is reached, Let's stick to our guns.

Hj -40
Topless/bttmless hj-60
Nude hj - 80
BbBj/cbj - 60
Topless/bttmless bbbj/cbj - 80
Nude cbj/bbbj - 100
FS - 120(<8 on regular scale) - 150 (8-10 on regular scale)

Deduct from above prices if door fee is over .6 for 1 hour including table shower

Alterxxx
09-17-09, 01:06
remember guys...we aren't obligated to tip shiiit...

Steven Lynn
09-17-09, 01:34
I recently visited Senina, there was a Chicago Police car parked right outside the front door.

I saw a couple pairs of shoes at the bottom of the stairs.

I ended up with a somewhat older, chunky masseuse named "Katie."

Opted for the table shower after the massage, glad I did, lots of oil was used.
I was asked "Medium or hard massage?" I opted for hard and it was great, "Katie" really worked my muscles good.

On the flip, negotiations were made for .4 for a hj. While she was working at it, I unhooked her bra and pulled up her top. I told her she might want to take it off, but she said no. Sucked on her nipples for a bit and I told her again, she might want to take off her top. She still said no.

So when lil' Steven decided to blow, I got her top a bit wet.

She was a bit pissed, but she also laughed about it. It wasn't the first time I have gotten my masseuse wet. I actually hit the face of one once. LOL
One of you dudes was in the TS, and so she massaged me a bit more until I could get my turn to get all the oil off.

On the way to the TS, I only had a towel wrapped around my waist and there were a few ladies sitting in the chairs, so I 'accidently' dropped the towel, so they could get a view. Katie took me into the TS, shut the door and cracked up.

Overall, a fun visit at one of my standby AMPs.

Looks: 7
Massage: 8
Extras: 7

Jerson
09-17-09, 10:16
There are Chinese forums but most of the info are about CA, NY area, none about Chicago. If anyone knows any Chinese forums please let me know.

That's a good question. I have another one.

I've been wondering if there is a Chinese forum out there as well. If there is, with google translate (http://translate.google.com/translate_t#submit), we could easily listen in. I have no doubt they read this forum. If they have one too, we need to know.

So, here's another question to all of you: If a Chinese forum exists, how do we find it?

Any ideas?

Alanfrank
09-17-09, 12:00
2643 W Armitage Ave new Spa Latinas.Good hr price and nice selection from what the lobby and my massage. Typical LMP extra prices. Will return.

Waverid
09-17-09, 12:28
I tried Elegant for the first time. I didn't catch the girl's name, but she was fairly attractive. She was also wearing a dress, which is a nice change. Girls at Senina always seem to dress as unattractively as they can.

Anyway, the massage was ok and the teasing was nice. Everything was offered, although I only went for the HR. She actually seemed disappointed that I didn't want the full menu. Her technique was good and I could touch everything. I was offered a shower (by myself) after.

Jacktreehorn
09-17-09, 15:41
Good hr price and nice selection from what the lobby and my massage. Typical LMP extra prices. Will return.Can you tell us your interpretation of what Typical LMP extra prices is?

Thanks

To Much Time
09-17-09, 20:17
After many reviews of this spot, I took a chance and checked out this establishment and have this to offer:

1. Music sucks, it's piped in from the lobby plus the guy at the desk might as well been in the room with as loud as he talked about his online purchase he was making. Took away from actually enjoying the massage.

2. I was not impressed with the visuals of my therapist, she had shoulder length dark hair, and what looked to be a small inner-tube inserted under her skin around her belly. She was sitting when I was introduced so I didn't catch that. Can't remember her name C***? Yet, she did have a nice set of fake b-cups. Wasn't bad looking, I guess in the dim lit room she'll pass, but won't be taking her home to meet the folks.

3. They do have a great table shower/stand-up shower and steam (not working) which I took advantage of this both before and after.

Paid $60 for the hour, which was not my preference but hh was $50 so I couldn't refuse and it included the showers. Massage was ok, not what you'll find at an AMP but wasn't awful either. On the flip negotiated from what seem to be standard high prices down to.50 for the top and a hr. Was pretty mechanical. Should have kept on moving before money exchanged hands and looked for relief elsewhere, but wanted to try something new. Will not be returning.

TMT

Self Hi5
09-18-09, 00:17
Good hr price and nice selection from what the lobby and my massage. Typical LMP extra prices. Will return.

What was the pricing....and are other options avail?

Alanfrank
09-18-09, 09:35
What was the pricing....and are other options avail?Probably could have gotten it down a bit but she has hot so $1 for fully nude hj and hands allowed to wander. Did press for other options.

Chi Guy
09-18-09, 13:12
Can you tell us your interpretation of what Typical LMP extra prices is?

Thanks
My interpretation, based on my own experiences plus numerous posts here would be this:

$50 for handshake
$100 for topless or bottomless handshake
$150 for nude handshake

Much too expensive IMHO. That's why I rarely partake as I've found extremely few Latinas who give and enjoyable session that's worth the dough.

Enderwiggen
09-18-09, 17:05
Long time guys.

If you want great service from an outcall escort, I'm gonna post another report in the appropriate forum, check it out. 1.25 for an hour of mind numbing fun.

As for United, here is my report. Same as before. No FS, but DATY

I've been here so many times! United spa is a solid place for a good steam sauna combo, and even better if you need a good massage and a good finish. I went in and buzzed the bell, and was greeted by Lili, I am not sure if that how to properly pronounce the name but you; no her if her skin feels like silk and she is tiny but very curvy where it counts. Paid the door fee and went to the room where she had me undress. And she took me str8 to the table shower.

She washed EVER part of me and spent alot of time stroking mr happy, and if I could have I would have finished right there on the table. **Tip

At any massage parlor, to let your 'therapist' know what is up, raise your ass into the air so they can better access the boys, that way they get the hint.

After the shower she took me str8 to the room, and started on me from where my head was laying. I knew she had no real massage technique by the was she keep laying over me letting her boobs fall all over my face.

When I rubbed her ass and thighs, I noticed how softs, and well fleshed they were.

I wanted to get right to business, and she walked to the back of the table and began stroking ym ass and the second I raise it into the air, she grabbed a handful of man meat and started stroking. It was unbeleivable.

I turned over, and she began to oil it up and stroke it just right. I convinced her to take off her bottom and clim up, and we 69ed for a very long time, only I was DATY but she was just giving me a handy.

I BEGGED for more, but she was not going at all. Eventurlly I finished and gave her a 30 tip. I considered a 20 but I thought shee was being nice, but she frowned when I gave it to he a little bit, not that I care, I was a bit pissy that I paid 100 total for no massage and a handy.

Never pay more than 20 for a handy EVER. EVER. DATY was her pleasure not mine.

Enderwiggen
09-18-09, 18:04
I agree - we want to avoid inflation. Think it's time to agree on market prices and set some standards. post a response if you do not agree to the following. Once concensus is reached, Let's stick to our guns.

Hj -40
Topless/bttmless hj-60
Nude hj - 80
BbBj/cbj - 60
Nude cbj/bbbj - 100

Deduct from above prices if door fee is over .6 for 1 hour including table showerI will never pay more than.30 for a HJ, and never more than.100 for FS. EVER.

You guys are over tipping.

Even if the girl is SMOKING it isn't like you are taking her home and being her wife.

Enderwiggen
09-18-09, 18:06
Has anyone ever been to these spas?

http://www.gentlemenspages.com/magazine/spas.htm

Namely the ohare spa? and if so, what is it like.

Bbbuddy
09-18-09, 18:41
who the hell is paying $150 for a HR with a naked attendant? Plus the door fee is $50-60 so you are looking at $210 for a naked HR. We just had a 2 week rant on the belvidere forum about tipping and they get totally naked with some good looking Latina, non, and other attendants,(never seen asians out there) but at $95 plus a good $40 tip you are looking at $65-$75 less. That more than pays for the gas to go out there , although the time is about an hour drive. There is another place down the street that is only$85 and the same situation. As long as you chumps are paying they will continue to ask for that type of money, but as this guy said a few posts back, they asked for the normally outrageous tip but he got them down to $50 for topless HR. Now that is more like it at about $110.

Stay Safe and Stay Strong, negotiate!

Golferfore
09-18-09, 23:13
Went to KM for a little rub a dub dub. It is a Korean Establishment, .6 for the hour including the very good table shower. Got the walk on back deep massage and then full on front massage. Tipped.4 and my hands were allowed to roam. All in All a safe choice that always produces exactly what is expected.

Gf

Gooch
09-19-09, 04:25
Ederwiggen,
Most of those in the upper part of that ad are jackshacks. Including the O'Hare one you mentioned. Just google the phone numbers, you'll see who they are. Now the one at Rand & Central has my curiosity. TS and cash only, with a 773 number in Mt Prospect?

Namely the ohare spa? and if so, what is it like.

Weed Streeter
09-19-09, 16:52
I tried Elegant for the first time. I didn't catch the girl's name, but she was fairly attractive. She was also wearing a dress, which is a nice change. Girls at Senina always seem to dress as unattractively as they can.

Anyway, the massage was ok and the teasing was nice. Everything was offered, although I only went for the HR. She actually seemed disappointed that I didn't want the full menu. Her technique was good and I could touch everything. I was offered a shower (by myself) after.

I wasn't as happy. I tried Elegant for the first time myself the other day. I read a few older posts advising that there were mostly older providers here - and I prefer young, although I've read a few of these more recent positive comments. And although I saw one younger one, a 45-ish one took me back after paying her .50 at the door for one hour. First, let me say that the place stunk! I hope it was a sewage problem, but honestly it smelled like someone just took a dump. That killed it for me from the start.

Anyways, her name was Amy and she was average looking, with an average body, but the dress was nice. As I tried not to breath in the sewage stink from my nose, she gave me a decent massage. On the flip, she immediately starting playing with the boys. She actually offered FS for $ (I'm not really into the FS - especially with someone older like her), but I landed at .40 for a HJ. She immediately took her top down and allowed my hands to roam. Upon release though she squeezed the HELL out of my twins. that killed the moment even further immediately and actually killed the climax. Then she kept going at that moment when you actually want them to stop.

I opt'd out for the stand-up shower - and just wanted to get out of there. She was very sweet, but I wasn't satisfied. She actually shorted me for the full hour, but again, I just wanted to leave.

Almost forgot, as I was dressing, some regular came in and I guess this must have been his regular room because he just walked in the front door and walked right back into my room! I was like, WTF!? Amy quickly grabbed him and put him in another room, but damn!

I've had worse, but I won't return here. Should have stopped at Senina since I had to walk past there to get to Elegant anyway. Oh well..

Ashoka
09-19-09, 17:54
Based on some positive reports, thought I'd try something new today, and went to Harvest. I didn't care for the high-profile walk in - lots of traffic, lots of people walking - easy to get noticed.

Got Monica, who is definitely in her 40s and on the wrong side of middle age, IMHO. She is very friendly, however. Very fast but thorough TS, very fast oil massage, very fast back walk, and very fast tug (blouse up, without asking). I thought the oil might suffer thermal breakdown! Perhaps she should start using Valvoline. But I digress.

After forcing me into a half-assed finish (the product of pulling way too hard and way too fast), she cleans up and gives me about another 10-15 minutes of really mediocre massage, rubbing randomly about. She leaves twice, once to answer the phone, and once to talk to a woman who comes and asks for a massage! That's a first for me. I think the woman wanted a couples massage, the logistics of which I do not really understand.

She says finished. I look up, and lo and behold, something like 40 minutes have passed since I walked in (not since the TS). I point it out, and she tells me that an hour is 50 minutes. Really??

I am expressing a lot of irritation with my face. She quickly agrees to give additional massage. I request further back walking (for me, the back walk is pretty much as important as the HR - with respect to either, I really do need it, and I hate it when they screw it up). She has no idea how to do it, by the way, and I'm not sure it's safe at her age to be playing around on the monkey bars.

She quits that after about 5 minutes, and returns to the pointless light rubbing. I'm not feeling particularly relaxed, but at this point, I'm not getting the $20 difference between half-hour and hour back either. She anxiously asks me if I'm all right several times, clearly hoping to salvage the session. When she quits, I look up - we are now at T+ 55 minutes since I walked in! I'm just surprised, especially since I complained.

So, I gave her $20 as a tip. The lowest I've ever left where a HR was obtained. But she smiled and accepted gracefully. At least she kept her game face on, which is worth something - her attitude is not bad. On the way out, a girl and guy are hanging out in front, and the chick asks me how it was! Also a first. I told her to watch the clock and to skip the happy ending. Ok, that last part isn't true.

To sum up: $85 got me: poor massage, a super-fast HR, and more creative time-keeping than a big firm lawyer. Cheerful provider, but I need more than that. There are too many options to try this one again. I will return to my ATF to wash the memory of this experience away.

Dazhiba
09-19-09, 19:35
I'll be in Chicago tomorrow for several days, in and out of the city and staying in Oak Brook. Saw a lot of adds for $160 Asian gals all near O'hare. Would appreciate nowing more details like names and if there is FS and if it's worth it. PM me if appropriate with details.
Thanks, Daz

Dazhiba
09-19-09, 19:39
Yes there are great Chinese sites but Internationalsexguide is all you really need. For the small membership fee it;s worth it to see some great pics too.
On the international link you will find other links, I really love Sex141 dot com and 161sex dot com. If in Hong Kong or Shenzhen you can't beat it.
happy hunting, Daz

Jerson
09-19-09, 22:37
Thanks for the info. I did use 141 and 161 while I was in hk

Yes there are great Chinese sites but Internationalsexguide is all you really need. For the small membership fee it; s worth it to see some great pics too.

On the international link you will find other links, I really love Sex141 dot com and 161sex dot com. If in Hong Kong or Shenzhen you can't beat it.

Happy hunting, Dazall asian you can find on bp or eros who reside near ohare provide FS. Search "rita", she worth the money.

I'll be in Chicago tomorrow for several days, in and out of the city and staying in Oak Brook. Saw a lot of adds for $160 Asian gals all near O'hare. Would appreciate nowing more details like names and if there is FS and if it's worth it. PM me if appropriate with details.

Thanks, Daz

Southsider81
09-19-09, 23:24
I am new to the massage scene and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a first timer. For obvious reasons I would prefer not to TOFTT, and would like my first experience to be good. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, feel free to private message if you don't want to post here.

Southsider81
09-19-09, 23:26
I am new to the massage scene and would like some recommendations for a safe place that will provide a good first time experience. I have been reading the message boards and have noticed some places that keep coming up, however no addresses are provided. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, please feel free to private message.

RogerC
09-20-09, 08:24
For obvious reasons I would prefer not to TOFTT, and would like my first experience to be good.

I don't want to be argumentative, but NOONE prefers to take one for the team. It's just that if you want to get treated like a contributing member, you have to, like, contribute.

There's plenty of leads for good to great experiences on this website. Read the forum and take a chance.

Self Hi5
09-20-09, 10:14
Long time guys.

If you want great service from an outcall escort, I'm gonna post another report in the appropriate forum, check it out. 1.25 for an hour of mind numbing fun.

As for United, here is my report. Same as before. No FS, but DATY

I've been here so many times! United spa is a solid place for a good steam sauna combo, and even better if you need a good massage and a good finish. I went in and buzzed the bell, and was greeted by Lili, I am not sure if that how to properly pronounce the name but you; no her if her skin feels like silk and she is tiny but very curvy where it counts. Paid the door fee and went to the room where she had me undress. And she took me str8 to the table shower.

She washed EVER part of me and spent alot of time stroking mr happy, and if I could have I would have finished right there on the table. **Tip

At any massage parlor, to let your 'therapist' know what is up, raise your ass into the air so they can better access the boys, that way they get the hint.

After the shower she took me str8 to the room, and started on me from where my head was laying. I knew she had no real massage technique by the was she keep laying over me letting her boobs fall all over my face.

When I rubbed her ass and thighs, I noticed how softs, and well fleshed they were.

I wanted to get right to business, and she walked to the back of the table and began stroking ym ass and the second I raise it into the air, she grabbed a handful of man meat and started stroking. It was unbeleivable.

I turned over, and she began to oil it up and stroke it just right. I convinced her to take off her bottom and clim up, and we 69ed for a very long time, only I was DATY but she was just giving me a handy.

I BEGGED for more, but she was not going at all. Eventurlly I finished and gave her a 30 tip. I considered a 20 but I thought shee was being nice, but she frowned when I gave it to he a little bit, not that I care, I was a bit pissy that I paid 100 total for no massage and a handy.

Never pay more than 20 for a handy EVER. EVER. DATY was her pleasure not mine.

I have never heard of this place....did some searching online and was not able to find it. Did some forum searching as well and still nothing?!?!? Where is it located?

Fork Please
09-20-09, 10:44
Note to Self,

Self,..United Salon, old school, fairly. In Norridge, search the Norridge thread/forum in the general Illinois section. It's on Harlem and if you google "United Salon chicago or Norridge" You'll get the hits you want.

Self Hi5
09-20-09, 10:54
Note to Self,

Self,..United Salon, old school, fairly. In Norridge, search the Norridge thread/forum in the general Illinois section. It's on Harlem and if you google "United Salon chicago or Norridge" You'll get the hits you want.

Thanks Fork....I was googling United SPA, not Salon!!!

Gus Hogan
09-20-09, 18:28
Dropped in at Magic Touch at 35th and Union this past week. Paid.6 at the door. My therapist was a young (20s) Chinese woman whose name was NayNay or LayLay (I had trouble understanding her English). Attractive body. There were two other women sitting in the lobby.- mid 30s also fairly attractive. Good massage. Offered many "hot towels" to clean up the oil. They also have a stand up shower basically in the hallway/lobby (not my cup of tea). On the flip, started into a HE without even talking about tip. Very skilled. Paid careful attention to the boys. More appears to be available if you ask (and promise to "treat her well.") We talked about "more" on the "next time" I visit.

Wolf1800
09-21-09, 11:20
Bella Spa Hazel Crest anybody been there it looks like there is girls working there.I tried a couple times; you have to fill out forms before the massage. All legal stuffs; the two Ukraine checks will at least touch your butt. The rest of the American stuffs look good but nothing else. If you come across any good place down south please share!

To Much Time
09-21-09, 16:37
Returned to Bella Spa thinking that I'd have a nice rub-down with Sabrina but she was out to lunch.

Gave "Summa" a short petite asian gal that was available. Went with the hh for $40. Massage was not bad, finish was standard. Negotiated $40 for the standard finish. Options were offered. Wasn't feeling it.

TMT

Mj138
09-21-09, 17:07
WE HAve our full body our massage for only $50 hr

...and for half hour $40

also our four haND SPECIAL FOR ONLY $60 HR

NOTE: ALL THE MASSAGES INCLUDE OUR TABLE SHOWER.

WE ARE LOCATED at the INTERSECTION OF fullerton and kimbal..WALKINS ARE WELCOME OR CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT 773-486-8832

WE WILL B WAITING~!!!

Barney
09-21-09, 21:51

Hj -40
Topless/bttmless hj-60
Nude hj - 80
BbBj/cbj - 60
Nude cbj/bbbj - 100

Deduct from above prices if door fee is over .6 for 1 hour including table shower

Sorry for the delay on repling to this, but after have a few no so great massages, I have been re-thinking all fo this. Most amps (Korean) charge $70. for a 1 hr massage with table shower. The massage alot of the times is crappy and just a come on for an up sell to the extras. Maybe $30 to $40 for a HJ or more depending on things like titties or daty, bj or fs. But when you get right down to it, $70 for an hour massage and a HJ = $100. So you got to ask yor self - is a crappy massage and a HJ woth a $100?
I have gone to some of the Chinese amps, not much better. But to cut cost I get a 1/2 hr at $35 to $40 and a hj for $20 (not to often) or $30.
I would think with all the new amps the prices would go down some.
Barney

Luv Nooke2
09-21-09, 21:55
I have gone to some of the Chinese amps, not much better. But to cut cost I get a 1/2 hr at $35 to $40 and a hj for $20 (not to often) or $30.

I agree Barney, the Chinese salon's have always been more affordable. However, the Korean ones have usually had nicer talent. Not always, but usually. That's been my experience. But when I get tired of the games and want a reliable experience I head to a favorite Chinese AMP or apartment and know I'll leave happy.

Jacktreehorn
09-22-09, 12:45
Stopped by City Massage on the south side of 31st Street, about half a mile west of the Ryan. I Paid.6 at the door for 1hr w/TS. Open till 11PM. Two girls were there. One Chinese, one Latina. Both were attractive. It seemed to be the Chinese girls turn. Her name was LeiLei. She was in her late 20s, Chinese woman, great rack, not too skinny. A pretty nice body. Very bad English, so no chance to joke much. She grabbed Mr. Happy and went to town. Asked me "Is OK? ". Nothing about price. I tipped her.3 for a job well done, and got out for less that $.

Would definitely repeat, and they are open late, which helps.

Luv Nooke2
09-22-09, 15:12
I heard today that Alice's in GT will be changing hands. Anyone know who is taking over? Current owner of another Spa maybe?

Brandonkelly
09-22-09, 17:15

Hj -40
Topless/bttmless hj-60
Nude hj - 80
BbBj/cbj - 60
Nude cbj/bbbj - 100

Deduct from above prices if door fee is over .6 for 1 hour including table showerOK this makes sense. This is why I joined the forum in the first place, for a little advice. I'll go as low as I possibly can at the next place.

Raoul Duke
09-22-09, 22:40
I heard today that Alice's in GT will be changing hands. Anyone know who is taking over? Current owner of another Spa maybe?

I heard the same. New Chinese owner (no great surprise there), but that's all I could comprehend. It was really difficult for me to understand her when her mouth was full.

LordAlfred
09-23-09, 02:48
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any experience with her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/topless_massage_from_a_cute_graduate_student_30/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3354457

PM me if you prefer. I'm looking for someone in the city. Sick of driving out to the burbs.

Luv Nooke2
09-23-09, 13:30
I heard the same. New Chinese owner (no great surprise there), but that's all I could comprehend. It was really difficult for me to understand her when her mouth was full.

That's why I've been having trouble! I'll just have to plug another hole then.

Dazhiba
09-23-09, 15:10
Who have thought the magnificent mile would now have a chinese massage ( I mean acupressure) place. Not an amp, but none the less young chinese gals with good skills and they do know how to 'acu'-rately release some pressure. 500 Michigan Ave. advertising on back page.Stay safe

Mong Chi
09-23-09, 16:25
Been lurking around for a while on these forums and finally decided to post today after an experience I had. I went to Bella spa today after reading several posts about Sabrina and the posts were accurate on her. She has a great body. Problem is when I walked in I noticed a sign they have up in their massage room basically about how they don't provide extras. I paid little attention to it when I first saw it. Anyway, after a full 60 min massage she wiped me off and said I could get dressed. I asked her if that was it and she said yes and left the room! Anyone else have this experience? When I saw her she asked if she had seen me before and I told her I had not. Is it different on repeat visits or should I look elsewhere for extras? I was really hoping she provided extras cause she really is smoking hot! Anyone else have advice for me?

Corndog #2
09-23-09, 18:42
Your suggested pricing goes beyond inflation. Try this traditional pricing:

HJ = $40
Nude HJ = $60
CBJ = $80 (you have a death wish to ask for more)
FS= $100

Hj -40
Topless/bttmless hj-60
Nude hj - 80
BbBj/cbj - 60
Nude cbj/bbbj - 100

Dangerously
09-24-09, 01:12
This place has always been hit or miss. Now there is a busy restaurant next door and their prices are still the same. It's too risky for anyone who wants to keep their business private. I walked up last week and a friend yelled my name from the patio of the restaurant. FUCK! I was embarrassed, but ended up saying I wanted to check out the restaurant and sat down for a drink with my buddy. My balls are not that big and I want my mongering keep in the shadows. Unless this place gets very cheap or starts to give excellent service no way!

The restaurant really has impacted their business, especially on weekends. They have a back-door exit for privacy, but it cannot be used to enter.

Business is so bad that they have not paid their gas bill, so there is no TS for the time being.

The upside is that a customer gets a non-rushed treatment, but there has not been any downward adjustment in their pricing or tipping policy yet.

Also, I believe the Europeans are gone now.

Antonio
09-24-09, 13:08
Would not recommend the offerings at her Belmont location. Mechanical, uninspired performances. Best bet remains "Linda" at the North ave. location (do a search for previous posts about her).

Alanfrank
09-24-09, 14:46
Been lurking around for a while on these forums and finally decided to post today after an experience I had. I went to Bella spa today after reading several posts about Sabrina and the posts were accurate on her. She has a great body. Problem is when I walked in I noticed a sign they have up in their massage room basically about how they don't provide extras. I paid little attention to it when I first saw it. Anyway, after a full 60 min massage she wiped me off and said I could get dressed. I asked her if that was it and she said yes and left the room! Anyone else have this experience? When I saw her she asked if she had seen me before and I told her I had not. Is it different on repeat visits or should I look elsewhere for extras? I was really hoping she provided extras cause she really is smoking hot! Anyone else have advice for me?I had the same issue the first time I was there and think I had Sabrina as well. left disapointed as I hoping to see more. I went one other time and had an Asian lady with a backside and did get a hj (don't remember $) at the end, but had to ask when she told me to get dressed. Haven't been back.

Adsseca2
09-24-09, 17:04
Would not recommend the offerings at her Belmont location. Mechanical, uninspired performances. Best bet remains "Linda" at the North ave. Location (do a search for previous posts about her).Avoid Yuki at Belmont.- she is the worst G. Has ever had work for her. Bad massage, everything rushed, not to mention fat and ugly. Got half an hour for my one hour payment. Sakura/Akemi/Eva (all same woman) not much better. Linda is definitely the best of the three.

Dynomutt
09-24-09, 18:13
Cops can solicit, pay, and still press charges against the providers. Read the article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33003900/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

5 bikini baristas accused of prostitution

Women reportedly charged up to $80 to strip down while fixing coffees

EVERETT, Wash. -

Five Washington state baristas charged customers to touch their breasts and buttocks at an espresso stand where servers wear bikinis to draw business, police said.

The five were charged Wednesday with prostitution. Charging money for that kind of touching falls under the city's definition of prostitution.

The Everett Herald reports the women were charging up to $80 to strip down while fixing lattes and mochas.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

During a two-month investigation, detectives also saw the women lick whipped cream off each other and pose naked for pictures at the Grab-n-Go Espresso stand in Everett, about 30 miles north of Seattle.

Owner Bill Wheeler told KCPQ-TV employees sign a policy prohibiting the kind of behavior alleged by police. He said anyone caught doing anything illegal would be fired.

The women, ages 18 to 24, were not arrested, said Sgt. Robert Goetz. They were expected to be in Municipal Court in a few weeks to answer misdemeanor charges.

40 complaints
Police have received more than 40 complaints in the past year of women exposing themselves at coffee stands. Goetz said the department investigated Grab-n-Go because it had the most complaints.

"This was about alleged conduct, not about what the women were wearing," he said. "They could have been wearing parkas and if they continued to conduct themselves that way, we still would have filed the criminal charges."

Undercover detectives began posing as customers in mid-July.

During one visit, a barista allegedly told a detective that for $20, she and another barista would give him a show. He paid and they bared their breasts and pulled down their undergarments.

The women also charged customers to play "basketball," a game in which customers threw wadded up money at the women, who caught the money in their underwear, detectives said.

The city council is expected to decide next week whether to change the city's lewd conduct ordinance to cover espresso stands.

F Blaster
09-25-09, 01:58
Let me preface this by saying this happened a few months ago. I'd been meaning to post about it, but I was dealing with some health issues and then I just plain forgot. At the time, I was in desperate need of a good real massage. I thought I'd try this place out on a whim.

Galaxy is on Western just south of Montrose in the spot where Bamboo used to be. The place used to look like a dumpy shack, but the outside was spruced up fairly nicely. Bamboo was a LMP, but Galaxy looked like it may be an AMP from the outside. Nope, still a LMP.

Called before I went and was quoted .6 for the hour with TS included. The price was definitely right. Walked in to find the receptionist at her desk and another girl who looked like she was napping. Both Latina with similar bodies, what I call fireplugs - short, thick and curvy. Both girls were cute, but not my cup of tea.

The receptionist tried to talk me into a 4-hand for an extra Andy. I didn't really have that much money to spend, so I declined. I was a bit taken aback by how both girls looked at me. They looked at me like they hadn't eaten for a week and I was a medium rare porterhouse. I'm not the greatest looking guy, so it was flattering and yet unnerving at the same time. I'd never been looked at like a piece of meat before, at least not to my knowledge.

The place was laid out with 4 rooms on the left with walls that went all the way to the ceiling (Yessss!!!!), although a ventilation shaft ran through the rooms and you could probably hear what was going on in the other rooms. Fortunately, I was the only one in the place. The decor was very sparse, like they could leave everything behind on a moment's notice if they needed to. The TS room was in the back; very roomy, with a nice large table.

The napper (I think her name was Liz) led me to my room so I could undress. I almost had to remind her about the TS. I love table showers when they're done right. This might have been the worst one ever, completely half-assed. I barely got wet. Seriously. She did make sure the private parts were nice and clean. No surprise there.

Back to the room, where I laid face down. She ran her fingers very lightly over my body for a few minutes. No technique whatsoever, but it did feel good. She was leaning her body against the massage table, and I wasn't sure, but it felt like her pussy was on fire! After about ten minutes, she had me flip. Uh oh.

Some more light touching and then she got down to business. I asked what the pricing was, and she rattled off the standard 50/50/50. I chuckled and said I couldn't afford it, so she should just finish the massage. The look on her face was priceless. She had NO FREAKIN' CLUE as to what to do next. It seemed like she was saying to herself, "You mean I have to massage this guy for another forty minutes?!?!"

A little more light touching, and she asked me what I could afford. I could've squeezed her for .2, but she was nice, so I said .4. That sealed the deal. I closed my eyes and relaxed. She surprised me by grabbing my hand and placing it on her breast. I didn't think the top was coming off. I lifted my head and sucked on her nipples, which were nice and firm. I reached under her skirt and wow, no panties! I started fingerblasting and yes, her pussy was as hot as I thought it was. A little DFK with the HE, cleaned me off with a hot towel, and away I went.

She wasn't my type, but I'm sure she would appeal to several here on this forum. I'd repeat only if other options were unavailable. The TS was awful, and there was really no massaging involved. I want it all; a great massage and a great HR. Still on the lookout.

Nudus81
09-25-09, 11:43
Went to see the asian therpist in the Willowbrook apt. Met with Maya. Korean girl with an OK face, terrific body and an outstanding FS massage. She was actually disappointed I didn't stay a little longer after. Unfortunately I couldn't but I would have loved too.

This is the first time in years that I actually felt like I got my money's worth. $.6 total.

Mj138
09-25-09, 13:07
My criteria is good massage with TS included for $60. If it's over $60 I will not go. Also, I hate AMP's on busy streets like Ashland and Western. I do not want FS at an AMP, but a relaxing finish is very welcomed. My current fav is KM. Consistent service and not on a main road so you can get in and out without a neighbor seeing you.

Wraithking
09-25-09, 19:10
Just left galaxy and was turned away. Will not return.

Ncogni2
09-25-09, 19:25
Thanks to a recent poster, I have found a place that is a couple o' blocks away from where I reside.

The facade of the building looked professional as well as the inside. It looks just like that of another spa along Western Avenue near the medical district, only bigger. As previously observed, they had aprox. 4 or 5 rooms with the table shower at the end.

I casually went inside and saw 2 chicas. One was at the desk and the other was sitting down reading a magazine. I spoke to the person at the desk, and I let her know that it was my first time by telling her that I didn't know they were there and that I no longer had to go all the way down the street anymore (reffering to 2 other LMPs) since they were way closer. She smiled and asked what the places were and I obliged. Now they know, exactly why I'm there.

I don't remember the therapist's name but she was a bit tall, nice chest and wore a tank top. The massage wasn't all that but hey, who are we kidding? We all know why most of us are there. When the time to flip came, was quoted the usual LMP of.5/.5/.5 and, as the previous poster did, I too shrugged it off and told her that I could not afford it and that it was more than what I get charged at the other places. She went on to massage me and finally asked what I had. Told her I had 35. I prepared myself for ridicule but to my surprise, she buckled and gave way.

My fellow mongers, I propose that we keep this said location at bay. They said that they've been here for only 4 months. Let's try and see if we can keep them at.4 max for a hand and max of.6 to.75 for anything else. All in favor?

Wraithking
09-25-09, 20:47
Just went to the school. Started off with the euro girl. She Is very legit. On the flip she said other girl will finish. Barbra came in. The owner. She did the flip at the end no talk about extras she just went right to it. Was dissaointed with the euro but Barbra made up for it. Tip.4. Pays to be military just home from afghan I guess.

Brandonkelly
09-25-09, 22:38
Went to see the asian therpist in the Willowbrook apt. Met with Maya. Korean girl with an OK face, terrific body and an outstanding FS massage. She was actually disappointed I didn't stay a little longer after. Unfortunately I couldn't but I would have loved too.

This is the first time in years that I actually felt like I got my money's worth. $.6 total.Is she actually the girl in the pictures?

Deizel5
09-26-09, 00:52
For Willowbrook anytime they look real/taken in the apt/hotel, they are real. In fact I think he has been posting only real pics for awhile now. That's y he gets my business- and the girls I've seen lately have been amazing.

Is she actually the girl in the pictures?

Jacktreehorn
09-26-09, 06:12
The restaurant really has impacted their business, especially on weekends. They have a back-door exit for privacy, but it cannot be used to enter.

Business is so bad that they have not paid their gas bill, so there is no TS for the time being.

The upside is that a customer gets a non-rushed treatment, but there has not been any downward adjustment in their pricing or tipping policy yet.

Also, I believe the Europeans are gone now.I have to agrre with these posters. I have been there twice now, once with Anna, the other time with a really hot young Euro whose name escapes me. Laid out.90 for an hour and got bumpkus. Fairly decent massage, but nothing else. And the second time, I told the young Euro I had been there before, and she says Anna's not here, so sorry. Well, I am sorry, but they won'tt be getting anymore of my business.

Too bad, because it is right by my work.

Manos3
09-26-09, 14:36
Just went to the school. Started off with the euro girl. She Is very legit. On the flip she said other girl will finish. Barbra came in. The owner. She did the flip at the end no talk about extras she just went right to it. Was dissaointed with the euro but Barbra made up for it. Tip.4. Pays to be military just home from afghan I guess.The owner's name is Jessica Parks - goes by Kim, but also uses a bunch of other names.

Did you have her, or did they change hands?

Chi Guy
09-26-09, 22:45
...Now the one at Rand & Central has my curiosity. TS and cash only, with a 773 number in Mt Prospect?
Corner of Rand & Central MY ASS!!! Call 'em and you'll find that it's really the place located on NW Hwy. just west of Mt. Prospect Road that's been reported on here ad nauseum as a rip off. Stay away!

Golferfore
09-27-09, 22:30
Grabbed a quick hour at the above located on 31st street, this is really the south side equivalent of KM, always reliable, always good service and no discussion of dinero. Just the rub and the tug. Had Suzy today and she gave me a great massage. A little older, smaller on top, but good work nonetheless, btw they have parking in back if you would like to skip the street.

Gf

Chicago Slim
09-27-09, 23:20
Who have thought the magnificent mile would now have a chinese massage ( I mean acupressure) place. Not an amp, but none the less young chinese gals with good skills and they do know how to 'acu'-rately release some pressure. 500 Michigan Ave. advertising on back page.Stay safeThanks for the heads up. I hope it's a good place. About time there was something in this area.

Chi Whatsup
09-27-09, 23:32
I've seen the question brought up a couple times but no one has answered to my knowledge. I was wondering if anybody knows of a place that does the body slide type massage or nuru. I appreciate your help and thank you in advance.

Chi Guy
09-28-09, 08:29
I've seen the question brought up a couple times but no one has answered to my knowledge. I was wondering if anybody knows of a place that does the body slide type massage or nuru. I appreciate your help and thank you in advance.
It's been answered before. Just search for "soapy massage."

Chicag0
09-28-09, 12:40
Corner of Rand & Central MY ASS!!! Call 'em and you'll find that it's really the place located on NW Hwy. just west of Mt. Prospect Road that's been reported on here ad nauseum as a rip off. Stay away!

They also formerly advertised located at Mt. Prospect Rd and Central. Too bad, as some of the women at this place are very nice, very hot and give very nice massages (Helena comes to mind - YUM! I would pay a lot for her). They should just heavily market themselves as a legit spa and go for that rather than trying the misleading advertising crap they have now. They would probably do more business and save us mongers the bs.

Doctor Tounge
09-28-09, 18:47
Ugh. I've tried several times: each time, the gals appearance made me wince. Really disturbingly homely.

Other than that, standard Chinese fare.

If you're a fan of attractive women, avoid.

Pura Vida
09-28-09, 19:21
I decided to take advantage of the $55 special, 1 hour including TS. I had Amy, petite, cute, not much on top, maybe 24 years old. The massage was actually quite good surprisingly. I sent the right signals and was rewarded with a fair amount of teasing. I wasn't allowed to handle any of the goods. I finished up with a TS and a nice soapy HR. No discussion of tip, so I left.4. A very nice time for under a bill, so nice I went back for repeat a few days later!

Pura Vida
09-28-09, 19:31
I was in the area and decided to give 6237 a try. It was a brand new space, clean, .45 for 30 min. Including TS. As posted in earlier reports the staff is on the very mature side. TS was thorough, she didn't miss a spot. The massage was less than enthusiastic. Since I was there, I said what the heck and negotiated.6 for a BBBJ. I probably will not repeat.

Jacktreehorn
09-29-09, 06:56
Grabbed a quick hour at the above located on 31st street, this is really the south side equivalent of KM, always reliable, always good service and no discussion of dinero. Just the rub and the tug. Had Suzy today and she gave me a great massage. A little older, smaller on top, but good work nonetheless, btw they have parking in back if you would like to skip the street.

GfNot sure about the protocol on this one, but I went to City Message the Thursday before last. Had a very nice massage and TS, with HR from LeiLei, and everything seemed fine. LeiLei seemed to clear off the towels that were used, and I saw her clean the TS after the shower. Over that weekend, I got a boil that quickly turned into an abcess, and it was diagnosed as MRSA. A Methocillin Resistant Staphacoccous Aureaus infection. Pretty serious stuff. I just got out of the hospital. Now, I have no way of knowing that I got it there, but I have absolutely no history of abcess or infection of this type, and I know that I will not be returning there. So I thought it fair to share that info with my fellow mongers.

Nighthawk55
09-29-09, 09:11
Other than that, standard Chinese fare.IIRC,

That standard fare comes at a premium price.

Silvio
09-29-09, 10:09
I don't know about you but. I've had some really nice times with Krystal from Our Neighborhood Day Spa on cermak. So while at the Target in my hood on the southside with the SO and my son I see Krystal at the checkout counter right next to me. I'm sure she seen me too but were both in a pickle cuz we couldn't exactly say hi to each other so we both stole a glance and quirky smile as we left. She walked right in front of me and she was wearing her usual painted on jeans and tight top. Fuck she was hot. So I immediately flashed back and remember how I've gotten her nude and hugged her ass and fondled her when naked. I almost got a full on chubby. This is all while walking out with the SO and boy. Good thing I was behind them while I admired Krystals hot ass. Turns out she parked not too far from me so I went to purposely return the shopping cart while the SO put the boy in the baby seat. She had parked right next the the cart returns so we stole another guilty smile and she drove off. Has anyone been in a similar sitch. This is the 3rd run in with a provider I've had.

Babeefacexxx
09-29-09, 13:25
Went to a place on 26th recently. Heard Sunny was there and when I had her on Pulaski a few months ago she said she'd hook me up next time.

So I paid for half and when we got in the room she reneged. She said I'm young girl, I should get more than that. I don't get that shit, is'nt something better than nothing. She said she would get another girl who is older who may do what I want for what I was offering. She got Amy and I gave.4 for a nude hr. Body was'nt bad for an older chick. It got me horny so I offered.2 more for FS and away we went. Wow so tight. I think I'm gonna try an take a break guys. It consumes me too much sometimes.

Later

Jacktreehorn
09-29-09, 13:51
I decided to take advantage of the $55 special, 1 hour including TS. I had Amy, petite, cute, not much on top, maybe 24 years old. The massage was actually quite good surprisingly. I sent the right signals and was rewarded with a fair amount of teasing. I wasn't allowed to handle any of the goods. I finished up with a TS and a nice soapy HR. No discussion of tip, so I left.4. A very nice time for under a bill, so nice I went back for repeat a few days later!Puer Vida,

I have had almost identical experiences with Amy and Anna. Both gave fantastic massage with lots of teasing, and the TS/HR seems to be the modus operandi over there. Three great experiences, all for under $. And I know three other mongers who have had the same experiences. I don't mean to shill for one place, but they have consistently delivered.

Doctor Tounge
09-29-09, 18:22
IIRC,

That standard fare comes at a premium price.Yes. That's now $.6, used to be $$. Even with the reduction, its not worth it.

GreyHare
09-30-09, 08:53
I will be traveling to Chicago on business mid next week and will be staying around 500 N Michigan. I have been reading this forum for several weeks and mapquesting every time a report gives an address for a MP or AMP but to no avail. I am looking for a massage with an ending that would put a smile on my face and my question is easy. Is there any place that meets my needs within safe (late afternoon or early evening) walking distance of my hotel? The listings that I see on CL or BP that say downtown still seem quite a distance and I would rather not have to rent a car. A second choice would be to take a cab from the hotel but I need a place when it is easy to catch a cab back. As an alternative, I see numerous listings for outcall massage services. I realize most of you locals would not use this type of service but if you have a suggestion, I would appreciate it. I am looking at MPs and AMPs as it seems that the escort situation in Chicago is very expensive.

PM if needed and many thanks for the info.

Vegas1357
09-30-09, 12:22
Just FYI, Jin/Yin recently has had a lot of staff changes and the new girls are really chubby, definitely not in the good curvy way. I actually walked out of there once and the next time I went back had the same problem and the lady behind the counter said she had been having "staffing" issues.

I was a regular there and the lady did suggest leaving my phone number which she said she would pass on to my regular masseuse, but I don't give mine out. Jin/Yin regulars may want to try that or try elsewhere for now. It's really too bad as I liked that place, they kept it pretty clean and I often got discounts from typical LMP pricing. Hopefully they can get some new girls in that don't weigh as much as I do!

Golferfore
09-30-09, 13:13
I'll just take that one off the list of acceptable options, thanks for the heads up.

Not sure about the protocol on this one, but I went to City Message the Thursday before last. Had a very nice massage and TS, with HR from LeiLei, and everything seemed fine. LeiLei seemed to clear off the towels that were used, and I saw her clean the TS after the shower. Over that weekend, I got a boil that quickly turned into an abcess, and it was diagnosed as MRSA. A Methocillin Resistant Staphacoccous Aureaus infection. Pretty serious stuff. I just got out of the hospital. Now, I have no way of knowing that I got it there, but I have absolutely no history of abcess or infection of this type, and I know that I will not be returning there. So I thought it fair to share that info with my fellow mongers.

Barney
09-30-09, 15:10
Read CL again. under Ther. there is one right there. Also read the ad for one that says Chinatown and Mill. Park or may be it says downtown. Right south on Michigan Av. 8s. Barney

I will be traveling to Chicago on business mid next week and will be staying around 500 N Michigan. I have been reading this forum for several weeks and mapquesting every time a report gives an address for a MP or AMP but to no avail. I am looking for a massage with an ending that would put a smile on my face and my question is easy. Is there any place that meets my needs within safe (late afternoon or early evening) walking distance of my hotel? The listings that I see on CL or BP that say downtown still seem quite a distance and I would rather not have to rent a car. A second choice would be to take a cab from the hotel but I need a place when it is easy to catch a cab back. As an alternative, I see numerous listings for outcall massage services. I realize most of you locals would not use this type of service but if you have a suggestion, I would appreciate it. I am looking at MPs and AMPs as it seems that the escort situation in Chicago is very expensive.

PM if needed and many thanks for the info.

Ncogni2
09-30-09, 16:33
I would have to agree with Vegas. The 2 chicas that I prefer are almost never tehre anymore. I don't know if they still go there or not. I never had the testicular capacity to ask too. Don't want to offend the other chicas.

That's why I'm glad i found out about that other place on Western that is close to me. :P

Keto69
09-30-09, 18:20

Namely the ohare spa? and if so, what is it like.Don't waste your time it's a major ripoff. In my experience if a spa is open 27/7 then It is usually going to be a ripoff jack shack. I've been taken too many times to make that mistake again.

Raincoater
09-30-09, 21:29
I was in the mood for a quick relaxation session this morning, so I stopped by a restaurant where you can get anything you want...

Anyway, I'd stripped down and was laying on the table, when the masseuse came in saying, "sorry, wrong room!" grabbing my clothes and hustling me off to another room next door. I then enjoyed a decent massage/HR, so no big thing. But anyone had that happen to them? What gives?

RC

Gus Hogan
09-30-09, 22:11

PM if needed and many thanks for the info.You really should read the forum more closely. If you are actually mapping the responses, you already know the answer. I have more than one cab company name programmed in my cell phone, so even locations on Western, Cicero, Archer, or where ever or not an issue. Moving past that, if you actually had mapped anything, you already would know which of the many places in "China Town" were within a short "L" ride. 500 N. Michigan means you likely want a red line ride, which takes you within walking distance of many great places. If you transfer from the red line to the orange line at Roosevelt, your universe of places grows.

That leads me back to the key point, read the forum, look at your maps, look at the CTA route maps, and make up your own mind.

HappyGardener
09-30-09, 23:03
Not sure about the protocol on this one, but I went to City Message the Thursday before last. Had a very nice massage and TS, with HR from LeiLei, and everything seemed fine. LeiLei seemed to clear off the towels that were used, and I saw her clean the TS after the shower. Over that weekend, I got a boil that quickly turned into an abcess, and it was diagnosed as MRSA. A Methocillin Resistant Staphacoccous Aureaus infection. Pretty serious stuff. I just got out of the hospital. Now, I have no way of knowing that I got it there, but I have absolutely no history of abcess or infection of this type, and I know that I will not be returning there. So I thought it fair to share that info with my fellow mongers.
Thats a drag as I was thinking about going there this week to try it out.
I appreciate the info, and I am no medical expert. I am not doubting your story. I am just wondering if you can get MRSA that fast? I have had two members of my family get MRSA after stays in the hospital. They both exhibited symptons days or weeks after. I suppose I could ask Dr. Google.

I can sympathize with you as I caught something in Hong Kong once. Thought it was genital warts but it turned out to be some other kind of infection. First thing the dr asked me was if I had been in a sauna or spa lately as it was usually passed along on benches or massage tables.

HappyGardener
09-30-09, 23:05
Don't waste your time it's a major ripoff. In my experience if a spa is open 27/7 then It is usually going to be a ripoff jack shack. I've been taken too many times to make that mistake again. I woould like to go to a spa thats open 27/7 sometime.....

HappyGardener
09-30-09, 23:07
I have been reading this forum for several weeks and mapquesting every time a report gives an address for a MP or AMP but to no avail. I am looking for a massage with an ending that would put a smile on my face and my question is easy. .

Yes the massage scene in Chicago is expensive. we have all complained about that for years.

You are a couple block walk and a short subway train away from Chincatown where there are a 1/2 dozen massage places and, while you are at it, some great places to get dinner before or after.

heres a place right by you: http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_grand_open_chinese_masage_25/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3344133

Nighthawk55
10-01-09, 09:40
I will be traveling to Chicago on business mid next week and will be staying around 500 N Michigan...Xindy is right across the street from an "el" stop. Not within walking distance from your hotel, but probably no more tha 20 Min by rapid transit.

Dazhiba
10-01-09, 10:19
HappyG, not all massage places are the same.

"Yes the massage scene in Chicago is expensive. we have all complained about that for years.

You are a couple block walk and a short subway train away from Chincatown where there are a 1/2 dozen massage places and, while you are at it, some great places to get dinner before or after.

heres a place right by you: http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRub...wAd?oid=3344133"

I visited this place recently and got a truly professional massage, but this is not an AMP. I did, however, leave with a smile on my face. YMMV

If you want a true AMP experience you will have to visit another place and yes, Chinatown has a few good ones, but unfortunately it ain't cheap.
Stay safe, Daz

Raoul Duke
10-01-09, 19:45
I was in the mood for a quick relaxation session this morning, so I stopped by a restaurant where you can get anything you want...

Anyway, I'd stripped down and was laying on the table, when the masseuse came in saying, "sorry, wrong room!" grabbing my clothes and hustling me off to another room next door. I then enjoyed a decent massage/HR, so no big thing. But anyone had that happen to them? What gives?

RC

Coulda been that way cuz they were movin' outta that location? Friend o mine stopped @ GT office and said it was a little chaotic. He got there about an hour before they were closin' up the doors and makin' way for the new owner.

Weed Streeter
10-01-09, 22:12

I tried a new spot in the burbs a while back and immediately started seeing boils or some sort of cysts pop up under my armpits a couple days later. Never had the problem before in my life. I really got worried at one point because I thought they were swolen glands. Went away after a while, but I'm always weary in these places. Especially going barefoot in the shower, dirty towels, etc. I guess it's the risk we take, eh? I posted my experience here if anyone wants to check the archives, but I believe they were shut down very shortly after.

HappyGardener
10-01-09, 23:26

I visited this place recently and got a truly professional massage, but this is not an AMP. I did, however, leave with a smile on my face. YMMV

I never said it was an AMP. Never. The poster said there was nothing by him. I pointed out that there was a place advertising right on Michigan Ave near him.

Prowler069
10-01-09, 23:57
For those of you that frequent the Spa One they made the news:

Mount Prospect police on Thursday arrested three women they accuse of prostitution and running an unlicensed massage parlor out of a spa business.

Meilan Cao, 38, of Chicago, was charged with one count of prostitution and a count of giving a massage without a license in violation of the Massage Licensing Act, according to a police statement. Jung Nam Ahn, 60, of Bolingbrook, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution and allowing a person to conduct a massage business without a license. And Tae Kyung Waterhouse, 50, of Haymarket, Va., was charged with an unspecified violation of the Massage Licensing Act.

All the charges are misdemeanors. Each woman bonded out of jail and are scheduled to appear in Rolling Meadows courthouse on Oct. 20, police said.

The women were arrested at Spa One at 1182 S. Elmhurst Rd. in Mount Prospect.
Mount Prospect police on Thursday arrested three women they accuse of prostitution and running an unlicensed massage parlor out of a spa business.

Meilan Cao, 38, of Chicago, was charged with one count of prostitution and a count of giving a massage without a license in violation of the Massage Licensing Act, according to a police statement. Jung Nam Ahn, 60, of Bolingbrook, was charged with keeping a place of prostitution and allowing a person to conduct a massage business without a license. And Tae Kyung Waterhouse, 50, of Haymarket, Va., was charged with an unspecified violation of the Massage Licensing Act.

All the charges are misdemeanors. Each woman bonded out of jail and are scheduled to appear in Rolling Meadows courthouse on Oct. 20, police said.

The women were arrested at Spa One at 1182 S. Elmhurst Rd. in Mount Prospect.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/09/mt-prospect-police-arrests-massage-parlor-prostitution-licensing-chicago-haymarket-bolingbrook.html

Active8
10-02-09, 02:09
I tried a new spot in the burbs a while back and immediately started seeing boils or some sort of cysts pop up under my armpits a couple days later. Never had the problem before in my life. I really got worried at one point because I thought they were swolen glands. Went away after a while, but I'm always weary in these places. Especially going barefoot in the shower, dirty towels, etc. I guess it's the risk we take, eh? I posted my experience here if anyone wants to check the archives, but I believe they were shut down very shortly after.I always had a problem with the barefoot shower. My personal spa package now includes a pair of flip flops (tongs), a shower ball (scrubbie) a razor and a change of clothes. I'm currently thinking it should include a towel also. The girls always ask what's in the bag. It seems better than just walking in and disrobing, they. Never had seemed to equate it with how clean their establishment was, so no problem there. And I walk out as fresh as a daisy with a smile on my face. I'm single and this way I have one less thing to worry about in persuit of my hobby.

MWM
10-02-09, 09:48
I had speculated about getting MRSA about 18 months ago on the Melrose ABS thread and got flammed big time. My son got it at age 13 and it concerned the hell out of me and I have not been back to the 15th ABS since. Now if my 13 y/o son got it from a srape on his elbow he got sliding into 2nd base, it would seem very easy to contract in a SPA/ABS.

His Dr said that it is very easy to contract and is very deadly in certain cases. Fortunately my son is a big, athletic, strong, healthy kid and he recovered quickly.

That is some really scarey shit and a guy in his 40's like me might have a much harder time beating it.

Thats a drag as I was thinking about going there this week to try it out.
I appreciate the info, and I am no medical expert. I am not doubting your story. I am just wondering if you can get MRSA that fast? I have had two members of my family get MRSA after stays in the hospital. They both exhibited symptons days or weeks after. I suppose I could ask Dr. Google.

I can sympathize with you as I caught something in Hong Kong once. Thought it was genital warts but it turned out to be some other kind of infection. First thing the dr asked me was if I had been in a sauna or spa lately as it was usually passed along on benches or massage tables.

NiceGuy Dayton
10-02-09, 14:59
I was in town for 24 and wanted to try the local fair. After reading the forums my first choice was the streetwalker scene along N/C/47 reported on so frequently. The weather and time did not allow so I opted for MP. After reading the forums and seeing an obvious choice I opted for MK on Division.

I met Julie. Decent looking 23 y/o Korean dressed in denem capris and a sleeveless shirt like she was going to the grocery for a loaf of bread. We did .6 for an hour w/TS. The water was luke warm at best and the air cold. Especially, when the air handlers kicked on. I ended up shivering like a wet pup with his nuts sucked up inside his body for warmth. Julie never made eye contact nor did she smile or talk. Her massage was terrible. There were only a couple of moments when the hope for relaxation or excitement presented them selves, only to be dashed by Julies poor shill and frequent leaving the room for a minute or two at a time. But of course, Julie's worst skill was with Mr. Happy. I've seen more skill and experienced more motivation by a high school girl giving her first HR. To her credit Julie had a nice ass and decent body, though her tummy was not flat and her tits were very overdone - something that seems common and which I do not understand. I would rather have a girl with natural Bs than bolt on Ds and day. Especially when it compliments the proportions of their body.

Anyway, I did make a little mess which Julie cleaned up for me, gave a .2 tip and left neither relaxed or really satisfied.

In Ohio and Texas, where I have sampled the wares often - the rate seems to be .4/.6 for half/full hour plus $ tip for a full menu. And the girls aren't shy. Here it seems over prices and under served. Oh well, that's life.

Monger safe.
NGD

Bebop60
10-02-09, 19:57
..and I liked it. Wanted to try someone different at the school on Irving, so Kim the owner asked if she could massage me. She made sure she teased me thoroughly during the massage and playfully spanked me a few times because she said she liked my "nice butt".

On the flip she was being coy about letting me touch the goods, so she left the room saying "you taking too long, I'll get someone to help". In walked Julia, a gorgeous twenty something with a terrific rack and ass. She wouldn't peel any clothes either but gave a great finish smiling at me and letting my hands wander everywhere.

.7 for hour, .6 for great handiwork. My attendance at school will improve.

Chicago Slim
10-02-09, 21:17

"Yes the massage scene in Chicago is expensive. we have all complained about that for years.

heres a place right by you: http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRub...wAd?oid=3344133"

If you want a true AMP experience you will have to visit another place and yes, Chinatown has a few good ones, but unfortunately it ain't cheap.
Stay safe, DazYeah. Very disappointed, as this place is within walking distance from my office. It's in a large office building, so I'm thinking "cool. Even if someone sees me, they have no idea where I'm going. YMMV, but please let me know, 'cause it seemed like nothing was going on there. Funny thing: When I finished my massage, the lady took a call at the front desk. The phone was loud, so I could hear this guy asking about the age of the girls and happy endings. What a goof. You should have seen the look on her face.

At least I got a decent massage.

Khai Yai
10-03-09, 13:03
...the lady took a call at the front desk. The phone was loud, so I could hear this guy asking about the age of the girls and happy endings. What a goof. You should have seen the look on her face.

I could never that one out either... one the quickest ways to get shut out is to ask about illegal services over the phone. (weird)

Dangerously
10-03-09, 23:37
I was in town for 24 and wanted to try the local fair. After reading the forums my first choice was the streetwalker scene along N/C/47 reported on so frequently. The weather and time did not allow so I opted for MP. After reading the forums and seeing an obvious choice I opted for MK on Division.

I met Julie. Decent looking 23 y/o Korean dressed in denem capris and a sleeveless shirt like she was going to the grocery for a loaf of bread. We did .6 for an hour w/TS. The water was luke warm at best and the air cold. Especially, when the air handlers kicked on. I ended up shivering like a wet pup with his nuts sucked up inside his body for warmth. Julie never made eye contact nor did she smile or talk. Her massage was terrible. There were only a couple of moments when the hope for relaxation or excitement presented them selves, only to be dashed by Julies poor shill and frequent leaving the room for a minute or two at a time. But of course, Julie's worst skill was with Mr. Happy. I've seen more skill and experienced more motivation by a high school girl giving her first HR. To her credit Julie had a nice ass and decent body, though her tummy was not flat and her tits were very overdone - something that seems common and which I do not understand. I would rather have a girl with natural Bs than bolt on Ds and day. Especially when it compliments the proportions of their body.

Anyway, I did make a little mess which Julie cleaned up for me, gave a .2 tip and left neither relaxed or really satisfied.

In Ohio and Texas, where I have sampled the wares often - the rate seems to be .4/.6 for half/full hour plus $ tip for a full menu. And the girls aren't shy. Here it seems over prices and under served. Oh well, that's life.

Monger safe.
NGD

I can't say I am a regular at MK, but I've been there a few times.

Julie is reserved when she meets a new customer. Tell her that you have been there before, and give her the name of the other therapist there. She will immediately be more relaxed.

Don't' look for FS there, but you will leave happy. MK is one of the few AMPs where they do not negotiate tips, so please treat them fairly.

Self Hi5
10-04-09, 10:57

Monger safe.
NGD

Are you talking about KM on Division and Rockwell?? I am a regular there and have NEVER had a problem....it's one of the surest bets you can find!!! As for Julie, the Julie I always see has Bs at best and certainly not fakies!!! Not sure you have the right place?!?!?!

Antonio
10-04-09, 14:42
Gina's latest is called "Aiva", with photo on display on CL (adult). She's operating out of the Belmont locale. Anyone care to file a report (or pm me, if you prefer). Not so inclined to take another one for the team at the moment.

Golferfore
10-04-09, 21:49
Went to KM for a little Sat. Night rub after a long day on the links. Got an hour with TS. Got the full on walk on back, deep rub down and then the standard finish. Topped off with an "ok honi? ". As always, got what I paid for and left with a little bottle of water. In and out for 1.

Will return

Mj138
10-05-09, 12:28
http://www.customized-templates.com/ChicagoErotissage/
I read some reviews on TER and decided to go for the $100 massage with french finish. I am thinking of writing these reviewers personally and asking WTF!! Are the majority of mongers fat, old and toothless? Are mongers vile, disgusting pigs who stink and have stains on their clothes, just glad anyone with a vagina will touch them? Is the average monger an American version of fat bastard? This woman was a 2. There is a huge white trash population on the far North side. They are southern, white trash hicks that sound (and look) like they live in a trailer park. (Go to a bar like Carol's Pub before midnight and check out the crowd.) This is Jade. I am sure she is a nice lady, but she is sloppy and not hot. I think I am done with TER because the information is never close to accurate. I think I would like to network with some guys here and find people who have the same standards as me. Has anyone seen Alena? great reviews but I am weary..

Word-

MJ

Nighthawk55
10-05-09, 12:46
Gina's latest is called "Aiva", with photo on display on CL (adult). It is my opinion that there is no possible way that photo is real.

PittPanther
10-05-09, 13:57
I think I would like to network with some guys here and find people who have the same standards as me. Has anyone seen Alena? great reviews but I am weary..
Concerning Alena, all I'll say is, on her website notice that every single picture hides her stomach. Draw whatever conclusion you will...

I saw her several years ago, so I don't have a memory of the session. She was thick around the middle back then. Hard-to-reach (for me) North side location made it impossible for me to see her regularly.

Raoul Duke
10-05-09, 15:39
I think I would like to network with some guys here and find people who have the same standards as me. Has anyone seen Alena? great reviews but I am weary..

Word-

MJ

I agree with Panther. I also saw her a couple of years back and concur that she was thick. Nice girl, but not my type. Haven't been back.

John Wadd
10-05-09, 19:42
Hello,

I am looking for a legit hottie. Preferably a nice asian woman who will do bodywork on me, including release therapy...heh...But seriously if anyone knows of a certified therapist who can help me, please let me know.

Thanks,

Johnny

Fork Please
10-05-09, 20:09
I've seen Alena a couple of times, it's been quite a while because she got more expensive for FS after her success..I like her a lot and wish I could justify a visit, she's fucking hot and i felt some chemistry there...sign of a pro.

I think her massage/ending rates are pretty fair but at this point im a fucker and a fucker needs to fuck.

If you go to the slide show at her site:

http://www.slide.com/r/9N_xMaraxj8Ca9pCGqVQfdDU1W9riNdP?map=2&cy=un

You can pretty much see how she looks with a belly glimpse or two.

She's a thick chick, not bbw or fat..not even close...I like thick girls that aren't fat. As they say..big boned.

Ok, like i say, it's been a while so she could have gained 350 lbs from ingesting milanesa and coca-cola..i dont think so though.

If some of you do go see her, treat her well cause she's a good one, a sport.

Fork Please
10-05-09, 20:14
http://www.customized-templates.com/ChicagoErotissage/
I read some reviews on TER and decided to go for the $100 massage with french finish. I am thinking of writing these reviewers personally and asking WTF!! Are the majority of mongers fat, old and toothless? Are mongers vile, disgusting pigs who stink and have stains on their clothes, just glad anyone with a vagina will touch them? Is the average monger an American version of fat bastard? This woman was a 2. There is a huge white trash population on the far North side. They are southern, white trash hicks that sound (and look) like they live in a trailer park. (Go to a bar like Carol's Pub before midnight and check out the crowd.) This is Jade. I am sure she is a nice lady, but she is sloppy and not hot. I think I am done with TER because the information is never close to accurate. I think I would like to network with some guys here and find people who have the same standards as me. Has anyone seen Alena? great reviews but I am weary..

Word-

MJ

Right on dude...Uptown is still what it was in it's core.

Funny, I called this girl one time recently...I picked up on the Chicago white trash vibe on the phone...lucky me I see. I read that first review on TER and got the very distinct impression that "Jade" wrote that herself...take a closer look at it, all the marks of a self review.

Mj138
10-05-09, 22:02
She looks average in her slides and that's ok with me. There is a difference between a healthy girl and a fat girl. I wish someone would tell these girls that when they say thick it usually means fat. call it what you want, fat is fat.
I've seen Alena a couple of times, it's been quite a while because she got more expensive for FS after her success..I like her a lot and wish I could justify a visit, she's fucking hot and i felt some chemistry there...sign of a pro.

I think her massage/ending rates are pretty fair but at this point im a fucker and a fucker needs to fuck.

If you go to the slide show at her site:

http://www.slide.com/r/9N_xMaraxj8Ca9pCGqVQfdDU1W9riNdP?map=2&cy=un

You can pretty much see how she looks with a belly glimpse or two.

She's a thick chick, not bbw or fat..not even close...I like thick girls that aren't fat. As they say..big boned.

Ok, like i say, it's been a while so she could have gained 350 lbs from ingesting milanesa and coca-cola..i dont think so though.

If some of you do go see her, treat her well cause she's a good one, a sport.

Truthfu11
10-05-09, 23:18
Right on dude...Uptown is still what it was in it's core.

Funny, I called this girl one time recently...I picked up on the Chicago white trash vibe on the phone...lucky me I see. I read that first review on TER and got the very distinct impression that "Jade" wrote that herself...take a closer look at it, all the marks of a self review.
I saw her over the summer. Very nice BBBJ which was all I was looking for at the time. Definately trailer trash and lives in a dump. Kinda added to the thrill though.

Chimonger
10-06-09, 00:02
So which white trash gives a better bbbj for $. gigi the 40 year old on backpage or jade?

I saw her over the summer. Very nice BBBJ which was all I was looking for at the time. Definately trailer trash and lives in a dump. Kinda added to the thrill though.

Silvio
10-06-09, 11:04
I've seen Alena quite a few times and have always had a hot session with her. She's a little freaky and when I had the mind blowing shower with her it was amazing. Shes definately not fat just has a couple of extra pounds. Her pics are very accurate and session have always been sensual. She certainly likes to be touched and appreciated and her massage rates are more than fair.

Mojitousa
10-06-09, 16:26
Anyone see this Latina?

Looks like a great rack.

May TOFT and report back.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1409143145.html

Chimonger
10-06-09, 22:18
Ok so before I got any answers to my Gigi or Jade ad, I decided to try Gigi today. I have to admitt she was pretty damn good. She gives a nice BBBJ and knows exactly what she is doing. She's older but still has really nice c's and great nipples.

Swallowed my big load. Great personality as well. I'd repeat. You can find her on BP.

Mad Ivan
10-06-09, 23:31
I've seen Alena a couple of times, it's been quite a while because she got more expensive for FS after her success..I like her a lot and wish I could justify a visit, she's fucking hot and i felt some chemistry there...sign of a pro. She's not bad, but in my experience getting her to actually keep an appointment is almost impossible. Usually take me driving out there three times with her calling at the last moment to tell me she has a family emergency before anything happens.

Mad Ivan
10-06-09, 23:34
Tried KM the other day. Soo-jee (or something like that) provided a decent enough massage (actual deep tissue, not just sliding her fingers around) and an unusually good finishing technique. Standard damage, will repeat.

Paleface
10-07-09, 05:47
Harvest Spa. I had a very good experience with Monica this week. We started with a table shower, bare hands, soapy, all the right spots, then to the table for a better than average finish before the massage started. The massage itself was good. Then she dressed me, buttoned my shirt, pulled on my pants and socks, tied my shoes. Why do they do that? Do they take care of their Chinese men that way too? I left after an hour, nice and relaxed.

Her English has improved. She explained that the economy has hurt business, only 2 or so customers on average a day per girl. I left the standard tip discussed here. I’m sure I’ll return for more of the same with her. I have never been disappointed with Monica. She's good looking, nice smile, and pleasant to be with. There were 2 more girls, waiting.

TheWoodButcher
10-07-09, 10:31
So normally I am much more of a AMP guy but Im in the mood for something different. So my question is this, If I try out Lisunias am I going to get the service Im looking for? and for said service what am I going to have to pay? Generally Im happy with a HR but are they super cautious there? I would hate to get shut down.

Raoul Duke
10-07-09, 12:00
Has anyone been in a similar sitch. This is the 3rd run in with a provider I've had.

Yup. I signed up for a class about ten years ago and out of the corner of my eye, sitting in the same classroom, was a girl that I had visited on occasion. We both laughed nervously. She started talking to me across the room so I ended up sitting next to her, but I never scheduled with her again. I'm thankful that my SO at the time didn't end up taking the class with me has she had originally planned. That would have required some improv on my part.

I've had other run-ins at malls, on the street, cafes and stores. Only once did I find myself having a conversation with the girl, the other times it was a double take, eye contact type of thing. Sort of like, holy sh*t, yep, it's you and this is sort of awkward.

Luke Appling
10-07-09, 14:16
I have been here a few times and the experience has varied greatly. I've had great table showers and nonrushed sessions, but the last time I was there the provider acted like she couldn't get me out of there soon enough.

It was enough to take this place off of my preferred providers list.

Back to Alice in Greektown for me!

Also, I believe the Europeans are gone now.

Luke Appling
10-07-09, 14:45
There appears to be a new spa opening on Lincoln between Irving and Montrose. Last year it was a legit spa called Lotus Touch, but that went out of business. Honestly, with the way the world is going do we really need another legit spa - I think not.

Older mongers may recall this place as an outpost of the old Lakeview Holistic, and this place was a blast back then. There was almost always just one girl (usually hot) working there at a time, and they were usually willing. What made the place so great is that it was so discreet from the outside. Ah, those were some times.

Anyway, if the new place looks adequately shady I'll go TOFFT and report back.

No Id
10-07-09, 16:24
Hey guys,

Has this ever happen to you? just visited a spa not to long ago. got the usual hj. Two weeks later get a post card from the place mailed to my house saying thanks for visiting and to please come again. WTF! now my girl who lives with me is asking a ton of questions. And I don't know what to say!

Johndeere
10-08-09, 07:49
Unless you use your charge card, I don't know how they would get your address. Can you let us know which spa so we know to avoid it?

Hey guys,

Has this ever happen to you? just visited a spa not to long ago. got the usual hj. Two weeks later get a post card from the place mailed to my house saying thanks for visiting and to please come again. WTF! now my girl who lives with me is asking a ton of questions.. And I don't know what to say!

Al Bundy78
10-08-09, 08:46
Don't show them your ID. Don't give them your real name and address. Only take the cash you are gonna spend. No rings, wallets or ID. Keeps you (the monger) safe and keeps them from searching through your stuff.

Hey guys,

Has this ever happen to you? just visited a spa not to long ago. got the usual hj. Two weeks later get a post card from the place mailed to my house saying thanks for visiting and to please come again. WTF! now my girl who lives with me is asking a ton of questions.. And I don't know what to say!

Silvio
10-08-09, 09:43
She's legit as her BF is in the house during the session. Someone may have mentioned she may offer a HE on an outcall. Also if the camera panned a little more down you'd be surprised because even a wide angle camera wouldn't capture the rest of her.Shes a very thick girl. Massage is ok at best.

Anyone see this Latina?

Looks like a great rack.

May TOFT and report back.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/1409143145.html

Silvio
10-08-09, 09:48
You could tell her you were looking into get a couples massage or a surprise spa day for her but they asked for your name and stuff to see if you'd win a free massage. You owe me a massage...not you personally.

Hey guys,

Silvio
10-08-09, 09:53
Ah...memories.
Lakeview housed many beauties there.
Russian Cindy
Polish Karolina & Olga
Mogolian Julie my ATV

There appears to be a new spa opening on Lincoln between Irving and Montrose. Last year it was a legit spa called Lotus Touch, but that went out of business. Honestly, with the way the world is going do we really need another legit spa - I think not.

Older mongers may recall this place as an outpost of the old Lakeview Holistic, and this place was a blast back then. There was almost always just one girl (usually hot) working there at a time, and they were usually willing. What made the place so great is that it was so discreet from the outside. Ah, those were some times.

Anyway, if the new place looks adequately shady I'll go TOFFT and report back.

Raoul Duke
10-08-09, 14:31
Hey guys,

Has this ever happen to you? just visited a spa not to long ago. got the usual hj. Two weeks later get a post card from the place mailed to my house saying thanks for visiting and to please come again. WTF! now my girl who lives with me is asking a ton of questions. And I don't know what to say!

Sheit. Every time I hear a story of someone going through our pockets, not sure if that was the case here or not, I can't help but think that we should leave mouse traps in our pants the next time we visit one of these joints.

Luv Nooke2
10-08-09, 14:58
So normally I am much more of a AMP guy but Im in the mood for something different. So my question is this, If I try out Lisunias am I going to get the service Im looking for? and for said service what am I going to have to pay? Generally Im happy with a HR but are they super cautious there? I would hate to get shut down.

This is a case of reading the forum being the quickest way to your answer. Lisunia's has been discussed at length and nothing there has changed. Do a quick search and you'll know as much about them as anyone.

Luv

Donny Devito
10-08-09, 19:15
KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?

Whisper2000
10-08-09, 22:48
Went to the place that advertises as Lina's Massage, Sylvia's massage, and 777 massage. The girls in the picture do work there and are pretty cute. I went there and they kept changing the price on me. It started at $65 and somehow got up to $85, so I just left.

The girls might be worth that much, if service is delivered. Has anyone tried it?

Just Cl
10-09-09, 01:59
There are 2 in Downers Grove. 1 at Main & Ogden and another down the street, also on Ogden Avenue. One is called King's Spa and the other is Ace Spa. You can google for the exact address but they are easy to find. King's Spa is 2 doors down from Walgreens to the East.There's also Garden Spa, which is next to the auto parts store. Some people said they've struck out there. When you go in, at the beginning of the massage, look at the girl like you recognize her, and quietly say that you swear you saw her once or twice at Ace. Several years ago.

Then there's Maple Spa. I personally don't like the place. But other reviewers mention that they do.

Nighthawk55
10-09-09, 08:42
KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?It would seem that KM would not be a good fit for you.

Doogie0039
10-09-09, 09:40
Went to the place that advertises as Lina's Massage, Sylvia's massage, and 777 massage. The girls in the picture do work there and are pretty cute. I went there and they kept changing the price on me. It started at $65 and somehow got up to $85, so I just left.

The girls might be worth that much, if service is delivered. Has anyone tried it?I have been there a couple of times. Girls are hot, price was 65 cash. Do not bother using your credit card b/c they say it doesn't work. Massage sucks, but if you have balls whip it out and release your frustration. They do not seem to mind. I have only had Irina, she has big fun bags.

Good luck.

Pura Vida
10-09-09, 09:50
Found an ad on CL and dialed the number. The ad appears quite regular. Asian massage yadda, yadda, anyway the woman does incall out of her apt. I arrived and was greeted by a pleasant woman in her mid 30s, wearing a sheer nightgown, big boned woman I would describe her as. She spoke good english. I was led to a bedroom with a where there was a towel laid out over a bed. I'm thinking, there is no way I'm getting a good massage here. She says 1hr is.65 and half is.45. I go for the hour and about 10 mins. Into the so-so massage she suggests I go for the 30 min. Session and offers the options. I choose a CBJ for.6. I do give her an A for effort and enthusiasm. Not sure if I'll repeat, 1.05 for a quick CBJ? I think there is better value elsewhere.

Raoul Duke
10-09-09, 10:21
KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?The neighborhood is fine. If you're not driving you're probably going to find it easiest to get there by bus (or train and bus depending on where you're coming from).

Big Ryan
10-09-09, 12:39
KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?I'm white, have lived literally around the corner from this place for over 3 years now, and have not had a problem once since I've been here. This area is slowly gentrifying, there has been a noticeable change even in 3 years. In 5 years this area will be just as yuppie as everything east of Western. You'll be fine.

Doogie0039
10-09-09, 14:16
Has anyone visited this girl?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_312_643_0202_hawaiian_therapist_60_hr_40_half_hr_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2996445

I have, and let me just say it was a lot of fun. I can never get a hold of her to repeat and see if there are extras. What is everyone else think?

Babycash
10-09-09, 16:14
If you like some fat girls yin is the place all the good looking girls are out know the have some fat girls that are working there (200) and over some people like that. I am looking for tina that worked at yin can somebody tell me were she works now.

I would have to agree with Vegas. The 2 chicas that I prefer are almost never tehre anymore. I don't know if they still go there or not. I never had the testicular capacity to ask too. Don't want to offend the other chicas.

That's why I'm glad i found out about that other place on Western that is close to me. :P

Leggo My Eggo
10-09-09, 17:17
Infrequent poster but discovered something worth sharing with the forum. Stopped by BD on N. Lincoln Ave recently and had a massage with Ada. Experience and ratings were much the same as my previous post about BD (skipped the TS this time) but that is not my reason for writing this. As I'm getting dressed afterward, I witness the cardinal sin of AMPs. Re-folding the towel that was just used on me and placing it back on the table. Disgusting. I'm not talking about a towel that I was just laying on top of, I'm talking about a towel that was dragged through every dark corner of my ass and nuts as I was being cleaned up after my HE. I called her on it and she became very nervous and started whispering some gibberish about it being the owner's policy or practice or whatever BS excuse she was trying to make. Last time I ever set foot in there. Given my budget constraints, it's not often that I even make it out for a massage and witnessing that at the end ruins the whole experience. Makes me think this hobby can be a true waste of time and my hard earned money. Then again, my only alternatives are a) start getting weekly treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome, b) start vacationing in asia, or c) head back to Austria (discovered their brothels during a trip last summer! ). If money were no object, it would be B all the way. Oh well. Back to fantasizing about finding a hot young asian girl to give me a soapy massage in some secret back room MP hidden in Chinatown! A guy can dream, right?

Cubiche
10-09-09, 18:02
KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?

KM is by on Division by Rockwell. The closest stations are at Division/Ashland and Western/Armitage. Either way a long walk. Best to use Division and then take Division Bus which drops you almost in front.

Donny Devito
10-09-09, 19:10
Ah, I just woke up. Dreaming about Tropical. I came up on eighty dollars a few days ago (Monday) and knew right away what I wanted to do with it. I got off at the Damen stop, stopped to get a bite to eat at this pizza place, and then proceeded to Tropical off of Western. I got there and it was raining but I couldn't help but notice all the hot little latinas on my way, including on the CTA. When I got there, I got Karen who has a really hot body and so-so face. They had some really hot latinas in there that I was hoping to get but I think some of them just clean up and might not do massages. Anyways, the table shower was in use so I opted for the massage first. Got that hot little puerto rican buck naked in my dream. She let me explore for the whole hour. I normally would have only paid 60 for the extras but since she was providing a good service throughout, I decided to give her 80 extra. It was a hot hour and I realize I overpaid but I don't get the latinas very often. If it was an AMP joint, I would have gotten the same service for 40 or 60. Either way it was a good time. I would repeat if I was made of money bags but I'll be sticking to the AMPs for a while until I come up on some money again.

TheWoodButcher
10-09-09, 19:46
Just wondering when did this board become a directions site? If you are able to use the net anyone should be able to google the parlor or apt and mapquest it. People are constantly scolded on this site for not searching the board but now were offering directions? Would anyone like to carpool? WTF? That just my 2 cents.

Humpty Hump
10-09-09, 22:36
Disagree completey about Austria. Anything worth looking at ends up on either side in Prague or in Germany. Austria has a red light, some bars and an FKK scene but nothing compared to surrounding areas. Also overpriced with limited girls available. Now the quadraplex brothels in dusseldorf and berlin are something completely different.

Infrequent poster but discovered something worth sharing with the forum. Stopped by BD on N. Lincoln Ave recently and had a massage with Ada. Experience and ratings were much the same as my previous post about BD (skipped the TS this time) but that is not my reason for writing this. As I'm getting dressed afterward, I witness the cardinal sin of AMPs. Re-folding the towel that was just used on me and placing it back on the table. Disgusting. I'm not talking about a towel that I was just laying on top of, I'm talking about a towel that was dragged through every dark corner of my ass and nuts as I was being cleaned up after my HE. I called her on it and she became very nervous and started whispering some gibberish about it being the owner's policy or practice or whatever BS excuse she was trying to make. Last time I ever set foot in there. Given my budget constraints, it's not often that I even make it out for a massage and witnessing that at the end ruins the whole experience. Makes me think this hobby can be a true waste of time and my hard earned money. Then again, my only alternatives are a) start getting weekly treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome, b) start vacationing in asia, or c) head back to Austria (discovered their brothels during a trip last summer! ). If money were no object, it would be B all the way. Oh well. Back to fantasizing about finding a hot young asian girl to give me a soapy massage in some secret back room MP hidden in Chinatown! A guy can dream, right?

Luv Nooke2
10-09-09, 22:58
So is this place closing or what? Anybody know the real story here? Most of the wall hangings and furniture have been moved out. Would be a shame to lose this place.

Donny Devito
10-10-09, 00:32
So is this place closing or what? Anybody know the real story here? Most of the wall hangings and furniture have been moved out. Would be a shame to lose this place.I know that the business across the hall from them (the one directly lined up with their door) has complained about them from some time. I have heard this from multiple girls there. When you walk up the steps, look left and you can see a counter/information desk lined up directly across from Alice's front door. That business knows what Alice's is up to. It wouldn't surprise me if their complaints to management finally did something. However, in this economy I would want Alice's if I was a landlord. The business right next to Alice's has been complaining about them for at least 6 months. That's what the girls told me.

Al Melrose
10-10-09, 01:29
Ah, I just woke up. Dreaming about Tropical. I came up on eighty dollars a few days ago (Monday) and knew right away what I wanted to do with it. I got off at the Damen stop, stopped to get a bite to eat at this pizza place, and then proceeded to Tropical off of Western. I got there and it was raining but I couldn't help but notice all the hot little latinas on my way, including on the CTA. When I got there, I got Karen who has a really hot body and so-so face. They had some really hot latinas in there that I was hoping to get but I think some of them just clean up and might not do massages. Anyways, the table shower was in use so I opted for the massage first. Got that hot little puerto rican buck naked in my dream. She let me explore for the whole hour. I normally would have only paid 60 for the extras but since she was providing a good service throughout, I decided to give her 80 extra. It was a hot hour and I realize I overpaid but I don't get the latinas very often. If it was an AMP joint, I would have gotten the same service for 40 or 60. Either way it was a good time. I would repeat if I was made of money bags but I'll be sticking to the AMPs for a while until I come up on some money again.

If you are dreaming about a fully nude latina for 80, you are getting a great deal in your dream.

Donny Devito
10-10-09, 01:42
If you are dreaming about a fully nude latina for 80, you are getting a great deal in your dream.yeah, that was it.

I spit a lot of game.

I'm just a white boy from Joliet but I think she was feeling me.

Stephen6868
10-10-09, 11:45
I keep seeing this post on bp but cant find any reviews. Any one have any experience with these ladies. they also post with two other women. I'm gonna toftt but was seing if anyone already did.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_2_sexy_ladies_2_curvy_beautys_1_sweet_blonde_1_italian_stallion_815_299_0061_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3538612

Datsurman
10-10-09, 14:09
Anyone gotten a massage from Alena or Celinda advertising in rs2000 for massage? Info appreciated!

Self Hi5
10-10-09, 14:49

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_312_643_0202_hawaiian_therapist_60_hr_40_half_hr_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2996445

I have, and let me just say it was a lot of fun. I can never get a hold of her to repeat and see if there are extras. What is everyone else think?

What constitutes "a lot of fun"???

SportingLife
10-10-09, 16:03
I did a few searches in the usual places online and I found a few newer places since my last AMP/apartment searches. I found one girl who works out of her apt who is cute and friendly. The massage was very so-so but HJ extra was on the menu. I am looking for a better massage and oral or exceptional HJ ending.

I considered trying the place on 111th in Chgo Ridge a while back, but the 411 from other guys here was that is was a waste of time.

Now I see that there are 3 or 4 other new ads for both apartments and massage places scattered around the SW suburbs near 294/95th and nearby areas. A few of the pics look good and the ads suggest a good time to be had. Has anyone tried any of them? Please post here if they are a waste of time and pm if the service is exceptional.

I can't see many of these towns letting us have too much fun without trying to ruin it, so I don't want to give them any help by naming names, or locations.

If I try any of them and I have a good time, I will share.

Amp Middleman
10-10-09, 16:33
Hey guys,

Just an fyi, in the past I have specifically set things and my wallet a certain way
In my pockets and yes the girls do go through them. I have even asked one if they
Do and she even said yes.

Blue Screen
10-10-09, 17:30

I have, and let me just say it was a lot of fun. I can never get a hold of her to repeat and see if there are extras. What is everyone else think?I just saw her last week. Good massage, and for once she was even cuter than her picture. I'm undecided if extras are available.

Against: Seemed professional, dressed in casual cloths, spoke perfect english, asked lots of questions, mentioned female customers and talked about her training as a nurse.

For: Hawaiian massage is more exposed than regular, you are covered with a hand towel that you wear like a loin cloth. Lots of brushing of the 'girls' against my back and face. Lots of brushing of the 'boys' during leg massage. Seemed unfazed by my obvious excitement.

Didn't try anything my first time but will go again. Agree she is hard to get a hold of.

Hold Caulfield
10-10-09, 23:52
Was in Chicago on business a couple of weeks ago. Took L in from Midway and saw Xindy's from window. Knew about it from the forum, and since I didn't have a car, thought it would be good to try something I could get to easily from the L. Went in and asked for full hour with table shower. Quoted.7 and paid girl in front at the desk. Provider was Yuri. Very thin, almost no boobs at all. TS was so-so, but oil massage was very good. Not deep tissue, but all over and very relaxing. Was covered by towel most of time (warning sign). Made clear to Yuri that I was interested in extras. She asks "No trouble? " I say "no trouble" and start wandering my hands a bit, which she does not resist. Get to end, after the flip, and she provides competent, although not enthusiastic, HR. Tip.4 at end.

Overall: TS 4, Massage 8, HE 5.

Would probably try to find another provider next time in town, but if you don't have a car, this one is very easy due to proximity to Orange Line L.

LordAlfred
10-11-09, 02:28
What do you guys think about this

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/_babelicious_bodywork_visiting_28/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=1665959

If the URL is chopped, search body rubs on bp for "willa".

She seems to visit from time to time, I remember her ads from last year. Anyone have any experience here? As always, PM me if you prefer.

Doogie0039
10-11-09, 11:30
What constitutes "a lot of fun"???She does not mind rubbing against the junk, and she uses her boobs to press against you.

She did not mind that I relieved my own pressure.

Babeefacexxx
10-11-09, 13:18
Hey guys,

Anyone try My massage spa at 708 Dearborn? They post pretty often.The ads on cl look similiar to Lagunas in Streamwood. Let me know any info before I try please.

Blue Screen
10-11-09, 16:39
Hey guys,

Anyone try My massage spa at 708 Dearborn? They post pretty often.The ads on cl look similiar to Lagunas in Streamwood. Let me know any info before I try please.Been several times. Attractive women but no hint of extras, no accidental brushing, well covered.

Good price and quality if looking for legit.

Stevo1414
10-11-09, 17:49
has anyone seen this provider yet:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blissfully_relaxing_massage_42/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2688109

I am skeptical because I think I have seen her ads before on CL and they definitely said she lived in a different location? Maybe she moved? maybe its bs?

Datsurman
10-11-09, 18:44
I've seen a lot of guys complain about an uneventful TS. Tip. An uncovered table shower tells you everything you need to know. A 'professional masseuse' would bend over backwards to keep you covered. Period. So if you have something to say. The TS is a good place to say it. If your lucky and get a thorough TS w/o asking then good 4 you. But if you don't it's probably because they don't know you and are nervous or new or both. Tell them in a nice way that your cool (assuming you r). If they ignore your request then thats a sign to leave, switch to another masseuse, or just Tofft and factor it into your tip.

Was in Chicago on business a couple of weeks ago. Took L in from Midway and saw Xindy's from window. Knew about it from the forum, and since I didn't have a car, thought it would be good to try something I could get to easily from the L. Went in and asked for full hour with table shower. Quoted.7 and paid girl in front at the desk. Provider was Yuri. TS was so-so

Overall: TS 4

TheWoodButcher
10-12-09, 09:17
Last week I stopped by a AMP in Orland Park, kind of shocked me with its location. Older Korean massuses, fun to be had. Table shower decent massage 65hr not bad overall, would repeat in a pinch.

PM for more details.

Luke Appling
10-12-09, 10:55
KM - Humboldt Park

Donny,

There are very few areas of the city that are not safe during the day. If no one believes, just do a little research on crime statistics. More than 90% of killings are late at night between a perp and victim who know each other.

Humboldt Park is full of skinny-ass hipster white kids these days. If they can hack it, you should be able to.

Luke Appling
10-12-09, 11:38
As I mentioned last week, there is a new place on Lincoln Ave. between Irving and Montrose in the old Lakeview Holistic location. You can't miss it, just look for the sign reading "Enjoying Good Massage." I know what you're thinking -- catchy name.

Here's a report:

The good:
1) It's an AMP if that appeals to you. I had Lee-Lee (Lily???), who is young and trim.
2) Good prices, $40 for half-hour, $60 for hour
3) I opted for the hour, and actually got the full hour, with a better than average massage that was heavy on the "friendly" touching. Not rushed at all. No pretense of covering me with the towel. Big thumbs up there!!!
4) Was asked if I wanted to be massaged everywhere without mention of an additional tip. Also nice.
5) Not just clean, but actual new towels!!!!!

The bad:
1) I really hate to be mean, but Lee-Lee is a bit of a butter face.
2) No table shower (but told that it is coming - we will see)
3) Not sure about additional extras. Lack of English skills (hers, not mine), made this conversation nearly impossible. YMMV.
4) The place is not discreet enough for this city. The cheap sign and Asian staff practically scream "jack shack!" to anyone passing by. Received a major dirty look from the lady at the dry cleaners next door, and lots of stroller pushing moms were eyeballing the place as well. This place could be easily shut down, and you might want to go before the thorough police investigation ensues.

On the whole you can spend $100 or less and leave satisfied, so a decent value. Would love to hear reports from others on this place.

Mr Mister
10-12-09, 12:17
I've seen her a couple times. Good massage with a lot of teasing and a good finish. She's at least topless. I saw her in Rogers Park at her Condo. Her photo's are accurate.

has anyone seen this provider yet:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blissfully_relaxing_massage_42/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2688109

I am skeptical because I think I have seen her ads before on CL and they definitely said she lived in a different location? Maybe she moved? maybe its bs?

Member #5942
10-12-09, 14:22
Lee is the manager name. She switches girls every 3 weeks or so. Current staff is Lisa and Ginny. Ginny is abot 5''4 130. She provides an ok massage. She uses her hair to tease on back and near ass. She does use tongue to kiss. She lets you use mouth onfun bags. Sara is no longer there. She was about 5'4 and 110. Long black hair. She had mole on right arm. She was friendly and had a nice ass. She would only do HE. She would kiss and get on top of me to stroke. Gunnison has gone through many girls like sonia, coco, linda, lilly, genie etc. I like Gunnison because I have been customer for more than 8 years. No TS. Doors are not completely covered. Music stinks though because you hear commercials and this can ruin the moment. It's in a safe area with excellent parking.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 14:36
This is a case of reading the forum being the quickest way to your answer. Lisunia's has been discussed at length and nothing there has changed. Do a quick search and you'll know as much about them as anyone.

LuvMy response: I've only had HE at Lisunia. Olga and Ivanna know me well. They are extremely nice and are good actresses. Ivanna looks in your eyes and talks erotically. She gets close to it and breathes on it. She mimicks the movement but I have never had luck with her sticking it in. I would not want that anyway. She is a drinker though. She saya she is "never tired" when stroking too long. Olga lets me touch everything. She gets on top and rubs the shaved p. On leg. She gives a nice table shower. She wore hot black pants and an olive half shirt the time I went. Her eyes appear tired or on something though. I have never received anything other than HE and GFE in a way because of the way they treat me. By the way, no parking in back on the day I went because Caputos grocery.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 14:44
Monica from Divine Spa works here. She said that her relative owns the place. She charges 60 at the door. You need to ring bell to get in. Parking is minimal and you need to park on side street. Monica is not a beauty. She gives a good massage and gets nude. She lets u touch. She also provides a TS massage. She also does 2 girl massage. She is very friendly. She speaks Spanish and limited on English. She might do more than HE and touching, but as I mentioned in other posts, I am not looking for more. Monica is 5'3 and weighs about 140. She wears jeans and has a nice rack when she has her shirt on. When it comes off, they are not that nice.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 14:49
My response: I've only had HE at Lisunia. Olga and Ivanna know me well. They are extremely nice and are good actresses. Ivanna looks in your eyes and talks erotically. She gets close to it and breathes on it. She mimicks the movement but I have never had luck with her sticking it in. I would not want that anyway. She is a drinker though. She saya she is "never tired" when stroking too long. Olga lets me touch everything. She gets on top and rubs the shaved p. On leg. She gives a nice table shower. She wore hot black pants and an olive half shirt the time I went. Her eyes appear tired or on something though. I have never received anything other than HE and GFE in a way because of the way they treat me. By the way, no parking in back on the day I went because Caputos grocery.Sorry. I forgot to mention that Ivanna says she graduated with a degree in Finance from a college in Poland. Ha! I guess she makes more money massaging than utilizing her degree!

Member #5942
10-12-09, 15:02
Went to OHARE girls. Paid 85 at the door and chose the hot black girl. She was friendly and wore a very sexy dress. She eventually learned that I was not going to spend a grand. I had to provide my own HE. The visit lasted less than 30 minutes. I just left and paid 120 total. Stupid, yes but I am not about to mess with this place because of the goons that are there watching. My own stupid error.

United Spa stinks. I always wind up with Jenny. I swear they must have a camera at the enterance because it is too coincidental that she always opens for me. She has known me for more than 10 years. My best experience is when we took a steam shower together and she soaped me and her up. She fingered me from behind. Her HJ stink. She just does not know how to do it. In the past, she has worn sexy outfits like a red tommy hilfiger dress that showed her nips in the shower. Just bored with her.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 15:22
Kim is the employee. Short black hair, saggy boobs, and always wears a short white skirt. TS is ok and so is massage. She only provides HE. She does nothing else. She is not attractive. She is close to 60 years old. She is very friendly and will stroke you on the couch while she is on knees. She only accepts cash. 80 plus tip. Harlem and Touhy. Has a yellow sign on building for advertisement. The place is clean. Polish lady with big rack answers door and books apt. The girl I got changed into all black outfit which showed off her large cans, She let me remove the towel and get hard. She would not touch it. She said I could do it myself. She watched. Afterwards, she offered me water. I only went one time and do not think anything is offered. Darn because my therapist had large cans!

Member #5942
10-12-09, 15:36
Does anyone go to Lidia located near Barry Ave and Newland in Galewood Montclare area? She is a skinny lady in her lat 20's from Yugoslavia. She works out of her basement and use to advertise in Chicago Magazine. She charged 90 for one hr and a half. She would wear Addidas pants and T shirt. I only received HE. I tried touching her cans but she had a way of stopping me with her elbows. She did let me put my hand down her pAnts to touch her ass. I don't have her number and don't want to drive to her house to ask. Anyway her name is Lidia, she is about 5'7, thin. If you see her, please respond.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 15:57
I've searched the site and can't find any word on where the ladies of OBS went. OBS was great because it had steam shower, locked doors and a beauty MILF with large rack. She would watch me shower and then towel me off and get so close to my stick while drying me off. She would wear aqua blue running pants and a t shirt to show off her massive DDD's. They use to oprn at 10am abd I would see a nice gentleman of Asian descent drive the girls and park in the lot. The lady that I am referring to was about 40 yrs old. She would ask for me to bring a cover so she could do more. Do any of you know if any of the ladies are working somewhere else? OBS was located on Harlem Ave in Chicago. I read they closed because of cameras in the rooms. All I can say is that it was strange that the guy locked the door in addition to the ladies locking the door. OBS is my all time favorite.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 16:16
Has anyone had luck with massage by Bobbie in Oak Park? She works at a salon downtown and does massage on the side. She has a nice rack and ass because I have seen her in person. How can any lady working out of her appt who looks like her not stroke it once in a while. Her photo is nice but she does look different in person. She is all over the net so I assume she may be legit. Would love to get a HE from her because she is hot! She is located off of Oak Park Avenue and charges 80 for one hour. I reAd that she is legit, but I think she would do more for the right person.

Locopazzo
10-12-09, 16:20
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a [u]Sexually Transmitted Disease[/u, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

I am especially suspicious when these STD reports are the first post from a new members on the same day they registered their username.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Chi Guy
10-12-09, 16:28
Went to OHARE girls. Paid 85 at the door and chose the hot black girl. She was friendly and wore a very sexy dress. She eventually learned that I was not going to spend a grand. I had to provide my own HE. The visit lasted less than 30 minutes. I just left and paid 120 total. Stupid, yes but I am not about to mess with this place because of the goons that are there watching. My own stupid error...
Had you spent the grand, you almost certainly still had to provide your own release. Just chalk it up to a relatively inexpensive lesson learned.

Does anyone go to Lidia located near Barry Ave and Newland in Galewood Montclare area? She is a skinny lady in her lat 20's from Yugoslavia. She works out of her basement and use to advertise in Chicago Magazine. She charged 90 for one hr and a half. She would wear Addidas pants and T shirt. I only received HE. I tried touching her cans but she had a way of stopping me with her elbows. She did let me put my hand down her pAnts to touch her ass. I don't have her number and don't want to drive to her house to ask. Anyway her name is Lidia, she is about 5'7, thin. If you see her, please respond....
Sounds like you got farther than most with Lidia. She did give a great massage, and I never pushed my luck because her massages were so good and she was so sweet. Then there was the fact that she was a kick boxer. Anyways, unfortunately for us, Lidia has changed careers and is no longer doing massages.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 16:31
I called Serenity Spa to ask if they accept credit cards. The lady said yes. I drove to the place on Harlem Avenue, not too far from United. The parking is limited. It is located in a small stip mall off off Harlem Avenue. I buzzed the door and a lady answered by slightly opening the door. After I went in a second door, another lady locked it. The place has doors on each room. I pulled out my credit card and the lady said no credit card. I told her I pay tip in cash and she said no credit card and pointed to the bank across the street. I left mad because the lady lied on the phone. Anyway both ladies were not attractive. This place is golden for more than just HE. I've been to too many parlors to not know. Driving on Harlem Ave stinks. By the way Harlem and Touhy massage is close by if you are interested in seeing hot Euros who just massage, New Look is about 2 blocks away if you want HE by Kim.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 16:41
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with Mari? She advertised in Chicago Magazine. She is blonde mid 40. She wore a black dress and black collar around her neck.She provided nude and happy ending. She worked off of Michigan ave near the Sony store. She did massage but told me she was also an escort. She lives in Mt Prospect or Park Ridge. She was nice and provided a jacuzzi as well. She also let you use the shower as well. She was very classy.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 16:48
Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. I visited her about 7 times. She eventually left the eros site andnow works at Exhale as well as Pulling the moon. She provided Tantra experience. In the past she has provided HE, foot job, anal finger, CBJ, and let me touch inside. She kept acting like she was teachhing me a tantra session. Don't get me wrong, she is good at explaining tantra but that is not why I visit her. She works on State Street. She is 5 foot 1 and 110. She has ddd. She gets on top and breaths heavy. She wears a top to show off her stomach. She wears thin pants. She is completely nude. I don't think she offers more but she is worth the money. It expensive around 140 for one And half hours. She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 17:28
This message is meant for newer members to MP. I have been doing this since I was 21 and have a lot of experience. First tip If you have never visited a massage parlor. Then don't. It is addictive as drugs. If you are single, don't have A girlfriend, and have money then this hobby will affect you in that you will easily use your cash for a good HE. Ok now for the real tips. Always arrive clean, Shower ahead of time and trim your hairs. Always smile and treat the desk person and massage person with respect. Always tell them you have been there before. When they ask you with who, tell them you don't remember. Also mention that you have been there before and had a great time. If you pay by cc, hand them the card and when they leave the room, get undressed completely. This will show them that you are safe. If aroused. Even better. When you lie down, wait for them to ask for soft or hard massage. Always say soft. This is a sign for them to gently rub your body. I need to continu on new post because ran out of.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 17:36
Sorry. I ran out of characters. I am using a game console to write. If they ask where you work, then make something up. This lets them know you are not LE. Be polite let them work the massage. They will massage legs. Spread the legs a bit and arch up so they can tease you. If they are on the side, then take your hand and gentky place it on her ass. These are signs that you are ok. When you flip over be fully aroused. You should be good to go. Hope this helps newer members. PS if they ask you to showe, do so if you know you stink. If you are clean, then tell them you did prior to arriving. Be polite and you shoukd be ok.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 18:04
Does anyone know what happened to VIP on Foster avenue just off off Harlem Avenue. It was near a pst office. It was open few years back. I got a good TS with release on the table. You had to ring bell at enterance. One time I was waiting outside for it to open and saw an unmarked car at corner. I pukked away and it drove behind me. I was careful not to have a moving violation. Anyway I didnt go in and was just paranoid that the car happened to follow after I pulled away. Maybe that is one reason they are closed. Not sure if anything opened up inits building. Also this isnot same VIP as Norrige or the one on Milwaukee Avenue.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 18:27
Ive been here about 4 times. I remember Wendy as mid twenties. Her massage was ok. I guided her hand down to it and she did do it. She stared into it and just went u# and down. It was not good. Maggie was an older one around 40. She lived near Naperville. She let me touch her cans and stroked it well. She was more into it. She is about 5 foot 4 with black hair. I like mercy because it is in the area. However, the ladies are not pretty. They are very polite. I heard about the door man on the first floor. I do sign in and write where I am going. If he did make a smart comment, I would fire one back to the door man.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 18:35
Has anyone visited Stephanie in Oak Park River Forest? She advertises on Eros. She is not attractive but there is something about visiting her since she is close and over 50. I called her and she wanted to first meet me by Russells. I declined. She was chg 150. Her pic in a skirt looks sexy.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 18:51
I've been going to Lisunia for 5 years I think. I remember There were two blondes named Ana, Ana the one with huge cans gave me my first massage. She unzipped her top and let me suck on them. She also kisses me As does olga and ivanna, The other Ana was short and would let me touch in between. Anyway both are gone. At the time they worked there an Italian guy was the owner. Maybe late 20. S. He is the one who told me about VIP. He also told me that Lisunia ia the name of an old girlfriend. I only seen this guy in there twice. Drove a sharp car. Another girl named Olga worked there with Ana. It was nice when there was no VIP word. Anyway Ivanna will do VIP even if you don't ask but knows you are good customer. Saves money.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 19:07
KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?Day or night. I would avoid the Humboldt Park area for the mp pleasure. You do not need to look for problems. If your insides say stay away. Listen to it. My suggestion is to pursue your mp addiction the safe way. Humboldt area may be okay for some people and not others. All I am saying is be safe and choose the best outlit for your hobby, I wouldn't go to HP because I have no legitimate reason to give if things go wrong.

Khai Yai
10-12-09, 19:12
Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. --- She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.

Lisa is a wonderful woman! Only had straight Tantra with her but wow... what an impression she makes.

Talk Turkey
10-12-09, 19:14
OK, please don't RTFF me.
I've been out of circulation lately because of the economy.

Now I have some steady funds coming in & am thinking of heading
for some AMP action.

Are there any Rose-like spas that are new & worth trying?

Speaking of Rose, are there any new MT's there? (Within the last
2-3 months)?

Feel free to PM if you wish.

Thanks,

T-Man

Nopemyer
10-12-09, 19:31
Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. I visited her about 7 times. She eventually left the eros site andnow works at Exhale as well as Pulling the moon. She provided Tantra experience. In the past she has provided HE, foot job, anal finger, CBJ, and let me touch inside. She kept acting like she was teachhing me a tantra session. Don't get me wrong, she is good at explaining tantra but that is not why I visit her. She works on State Street. She is 5 foot 1 and 110. She has ddd. She gets on top and breaths heavy. She wears a top to show off her stomach. She wears thin pants. She is completely nude. I don't think she offers more but she is worth the money. It expensive around 140 for one And half hours. She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.Wow, you really have me interested. I did a search using what you gave and came up with goose eggs. Any other thoughts on how to get in touch?

Member #5942
10-12-09, 19:39
Lanes Spa offered a full menu a few years back. Its on Roosevelt road not to far from Guitar Center. The rooms locked. It is on second floor, There is plenty of parking. Area is safe, Its been open many years. There is TS and Sauna. Ladies were 30s and 40s. Its been open a long time. Too far away for me to visit. I didnt see anything mentioned about Lanes so I thought I would write about it. I had HE and was asked if I wanted more for 80.

Teabagplain
10-12-09, 20:09
Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. I visited her about 7 times. She eventually left the eros site andnow works at Exhale as well as Pulling the moon. She provided Tantra experience. In the past she has provided HE, foot job, anal finger, CBJ, and let me touch inside. She kept acting like she was teachhing me a tantra session. Don't get me wrong, she is good at explaining tantra but that is not why I visit her. She works on State Street. She is 5 foot 1 and 110. She has ddd. She gets on top and breaths heavy. She wears a top to show off her stomach. She wears thin pants. She is completely nude. I don't think she offers more but she is worth the money. It expensive around 140 for one And half hours. She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.

Is she still doing Tantric massage while at Exhale (or Pulling Down the Moon)? If so, might have to stop by next time I'm in town. Never had a real one before and am kind of interested to see what it's like.

Also, the massage parlor at Harlem and Touhy is Irene's. I've had two good legit massages there. By her description, the therapist you saw was probably Betty. I have never had her. I have been told she gives a good massage, is okay with no towel, but does not offer any extras. One of our compatriots on this board is working on her though, seeing if he can get her to change :).

Member #5942
10-12-09, 20:17
Is she still doing Tantric massage while at Exhale (or Pulling Down the Moon)? If so, might have to stop by next time I'm in town. Never had a real one before and am kind of interested to see what it's like.She is still doing tantra sessions but out of her condo. She is not with exhale on state street. Her condo is on Federal street. You can google her under lisa seaman and the word tantra or try pulling down the moon on Kingsbury.

Ronnie B
10-12-09, 20:24
Went to OHARE girls. Paid 85 at the door and chose the hot black girl. She was friendly and wore a very sexy dress. She eventually learned that I was not going to spend a grand. I had to provide my own HE. The visit lasted less than 30 minutes. I just left and paid 120 total. Stupid, yes but I am not about to mess with this place because of the goons that are there watching. My own stupid error.Ok, it may seem dumb.

Did they at least let you finish uncovered and did they watch?

I hear that they threw a towel over you when you finished.

If hot enough, I might try it --- once --- until I felt used and abused and then revert back to a more hands on gal.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 20:39
Is she still doing Tantric massage while at Exhale (or Pulling Down the Moon)? If so, might have to stop by next time I'm in town. Never had a real one before and am kind of interested to see what it's like.

Also, the massage parlor at Harlem and Touhy is Irene's. I've had two good legit massages there. By her description, the therapist you saw was probably Betty. I have never had her. I have been told she gives a good massage, is okay with no towel, but does not offer any extras. One of our compatriots on this board is working on her though, seeing if he can get her to change :).PM me if you want her number.

Pura Vida
10-12-09, 21:00
I was in the area and decided to give them a try. I walked in and the place was empty except for a little spinner who said her name was Helen.6 door fee for the hour and an additional.1 for the TS. Through later conversation Helen told me she also worked PT at Seninas, so some of you guys may know her. Anyway back to report, the table shower was a make shift deal in the restroom with plastic draped over a table. I got scrubbed everywhere except where it matters most. Back in the room we made small talk where I learned that she was a Senina part timer and she asked about the spas I had been to and at this point I relax and enjoy the B. S. Massage because I figure everything was going to be good. WRONG! On the flip I got turned down flat. She finished the B. S. Massage and that was it. I got dressed and left zero tip. When I walked out I kind of felt bad for leaving no tip, but after thinking about it a little bit, I didn't feel bad at all. If I wanted a legit rub, it would not be in some crappy little place given by some chick who barely knows how to give a massage. I know that at some places you have to invest some time before they get to know you, but I don't think this place in that neighborhood will be open for more than a year. I will not be returning, there are far too many better options out there.

Member #5942
10-12-09, 21:56
Has anyone seen her lately? She was located near Foster and Harlem. I met her on Lavalife. 140 for massage and extras. She had brown hair, nice rack and offered her service on lavalife. I saw her last about 2 years ago. I picked her up near her house. She wore a blue skirt and white top. She wore fme pumps. We went to motel near united spa. On the way she put my hand on her legs and up skirt. She was single and had one daughter. She did massage but was no good. She was a milf!

Member #5942
10-12-09, 22:09
Avoid places like Sweet Temptations, Ohare Girls, Erotic Encounters, Hot Shots and many American places listed in the Sun Times sports section. Unless you have tons of money and are foolish, avoid the spas. They have hot American girls whos promise a lot if you spend over 2 hundred. I am not sure how they stay in business, but I've seen the ads since I was a teenager. Obviously there are many wealthy men who go and have fun. I prefer lovely Asian women who work hard and are considerate and nice. They may not have the looks but close your eyes and really what is the difference.

Enjoy

Member #5942
10-12-09, 22:23
She use to work at VIP on Milwaukee as Annie. She is about 5 ft 4 110 with long wavy black hair to mid back. She has a mole on her upper arm. She worked at Gun in May 09 and left in Oct. Lee from Gun said she was on a 2 month vacation. Right lee...who goes on a 2 month vacation in your business. She lived near kimball and lawrence. She is about 28 yrs old and says she likes to gamble. She was not hot but attractive. She was not shaved. Let me know. I miss her HE and getting on top and moaning.

Ronnyboy
10-13-09, 11:04
Avoid places like Sweet Temptations, Ohare Girls, Erotic Encounters, Hot Shots and many American places listed in the Sun Times sports section. Unless you have tons of money and are foolish, avoid the spas. They have hot American girls whos promise a lot if you spend over 2 hundred. I am not sure how they stay in business, but I've seen the ads since I was a teenager. Obviously there are many wealthy men who go and have fun. I prefer lovely Asian women who work hard and are considerate and nice. They may not have the looks but close your eyes and really what is the difference.

EnjoyThanks for the info Nino. I am coming into town this weekend from Cincy and staying at the Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling. I have read the boards and cannot decipher where all the action is in relation to Wheeling. I would love to find a young Asian woman to massage my troubles away while I am there. Any info about massage or gentlemens clubs in that area would be appreciated. I will return the favor if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Thanks

AFrohman
10-13-09, 11:49
I have been there a couple of times. Girls are hot, price was 65 cash. Do not bother using your credit card b/c they say it doesn't work. Massage sucks, but if you have balls whip it out and release your frustration. They do not seem to mind. I have only had Irina, she has big fun bags.

Good luck.TOFTT Been here a couple times and struck out both. It is legit.

Luke Appling
10-13-09, 18:12
I was in the area and decided to give them a try. I walked in and the place was empty except for a little spinner who said her name was Helen.6 door fee for the hour and an additional.1 for the TS. Through later conversation Helen told me she also worked PT at Seninas, so some of you guys may know her. Anyway back to report, the table shower was a make shift deal in the restroom with plastic draped over a table. I got scrubbed everywhere except where it matters most. Back in the room we made small talk where I learned that she was a Senina part timer and she asked about the spas I had been to and at this point I relax and enjoy the B. S. Massage because I figure everything was going to be good. WRONG! On the flip I got turned down flat. She finished the B. S. Massage and that was it. I got dressed and left zero tip. When I walked out I kind of felt bad for leaving no tip, but after thinking about it a little bit, I didn't feel bad at all. If I wanted a legit rub, it would not be in some crappy little place given by some chick who barely knows how to give a massage. I know that at some places you have to invest some time before they get to know you, but I don't think this place in that neighborhood will be open for more than a year. I will not be returning, there are far too many better options out there.

I don't know how you got turned down here. When I stopped here it was obvious 30 seconds into the massage that at a least HR would be included.

Maybe you give off an LE vibe, or it just depends on the girl maybe

Member #5942
10-13-09, 18:57
Ok, it may seem dumb.

Did they at least let you finish uncovered and did they watch?

I hear that they threw a towel over you when you finished.

If hot enough, I might try it --- once --- until I felt used and abused and then revert back to a more hands on gal.When I went to ohare girls I was allowed to take towel off and massage myself. The girl watched and talked dirty. It was a hurried session. She pressed her boobs against me. She watched. It was not fun because she just wanted money. No towel was thrown over me.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 19:05
Wow, you really have me interested. I did a search using what you gave and came up with goose eggs. Any other thoughts on how to get in touch?There are some photos of lisa using google. She is on linkedin.com but the photo she used does not do her justice. She is about 5 ft 1 or so and is slim. She has a huge rack. She is about 45. She would turn heads if you saw her walking on street. She specializes in Tantra. You should google lisa tantra and maybe pulling down the moon. She is very nice. If you call, jusr tell her you visited her a while back when she advt on eros. Just know though that she will probably get at least 10 calls from people on this site. She might wonder who gave her number. You can mention that you saw her once for acupuncture at exhale.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 19:15
For those interested, google Lisa Seaman pulling down the moon. Find the link on the first page that takes you to pulling down the moon. You will see her name. Click on it and see her photo. The photo does not do her justice. You can take it from there.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 19:28
I don't have anything in Wheeling. I will give you these asian mp names so you can google to see if they are close to you. Gunnison Spa, United Salon, Mercy Acupuncture, New Looklk Spa (on Harlem Avenue), Lanes Spa, Xindy Massage, The spas in Chicago do not have very pretty women. They charge around 75 to get in door. HE is included. Sorry but I do not know wheeling.

Good Luck

Member #5942
10-13-09, 19:46
I visit spas once a week. I spend 80 at door plus tip of lets say 60. Total damage is 140. 140 times 4 times a month is 560. 560 times 12 is 6, 720. I know I've spent more in the year. I've been doing this for more than 15 years.100, 800. I'm fortunate to be able to do this but it is extremely stupid. I agree. If you are able to stop, then do so. I can't because of no will power. Anyway I am single and no GF so this is why it is my hobby. If there is any lesson here it is to say spend your money on better things. These girls at spas just want tjhe money. Sorry for the spelling errors. I am writing from a ganing console that often clears all pof what I write. Sorry.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 19:56
Ive been to both places. I think Spa 64 was shut down about 3 weeks ago. They are on route 83. I think they are in Mt prospect. At excercise spa it did not take much. I was new but said I was there before. I got a HE as well as asked about oral. She was going to use celephane wrap around it. I havent been there in a while. I went to Spa64. I was only offered HE but they obviously did more now that they are closed. I forgot to mention Sunset Spa in Bensenville in my title. I paid 75 and got nothing. The girl did say that if I paid 100 I could get a topless massage and that is all. I declined. Sunset Spa is American so I should have known better. Sunset is off of York Road.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 20:09
Does anyone have info on anyone, pref. a milf, who does incall massage around the Harlem Avenue and Belmont area? I am not looking for a spa. I am looking for someone who works around the area and just provides HE.

Thanks.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 21:00
I wanted to add some more detail to the places I've visited. Gunnison as about 4 rooms total. 2 of 4 have a mirror in them. The room closest to back door has a mirror hanging so that if you are sitting while getting HE, you can look over to the right and see the action. Lisunias also has a mirror in the back room close to the dryer and across from shower. The vip room. I call it this because I always get it when I do vip. It has a mirror on right side of wall. If you are sitting down, you can watch Ivanna or Alla during HE. Actually Alla left Lisunia. New Look spa has a bed and not a massage table. I don't recall a mirror. There is a wicker couch where you can sit and watch her whiles HE. United Salon. Don't think the first room next to entrance door has a mirror. As you can read, I like a mirror to watch them work. I'm a visuAl person so I need that stimulous.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 21:09
Does anyone know why Lisunias has a camera behind the counter and above on the right side. It is next to the 3 foot lounge area that the girls sit in. Why a camera. I bet they can see the client as we enter the slide glass door. The lounge is right next to the counter so why is it needed. Also, the girls must be bored of sitting in this small lounge for 7 hours. On a side note, Lisunia no longer bills as AAAlocksmith. On cc it shows as Lisunia spa.

Member #5942
10-13-09, 21:35
This is not a report. I am just curious to know how the Euro parlors get these pretty women to work here? I've never met anyone who was Russian except in a MP. Many of the girls are from Poland. Their accent indicates that they just arrived. I am not sure if it is the language barrier, but they look down at times. Unhappy. The girls are beautiful, but really, how come a hot chick from Russia or Poland winds up in Elmwood Park or NW side as in the case of Polish princess. Maybe Chris Hanson can run a report. Ha!

Member #5942
10-13-09, 22:12
Avoid her if you are looking for HE. She is legit. You call her at her number and she books an appt in a small room near DePaul. She arrives a little late. She is about 48 with long black hair and about 145. She wears black leggings and they are tight. I've been to her twice. The second time was by mistake, I found her number while using yahoo to look up massage therapists close to my work location. I tried to get her to do HJ but had no luck. Again. She is nice and I do not fault her for not touching. She provides a decent legit massage. She is not attractive but if you close your eyes when someone rubs your body, you know what happens. Anyway avoid Adele if you are not looking for legit massage. She chgd 65 for one hour. The room was small. She left the room completely to allow me to change out of my clothes. She waits in the hallway while this happens. Massage by Adele on Wabash near Jackson.

Golferfore
10-13-09, 22:19
Milwaukee. Spa

There is a spa on the east side of the street. It is is a place where some 40ish Koreans work, all I can say is.7 for the massage and TS.5 for the tip. They were all wearing skirts, so I suspect more than HR is on the menu. Not my thing, but she wore a thong and showed me had shared the puppies with me.

Kind of expensive for an old Korean, but she did great work on the massage front and well she was very friendly in regards to other matters.