PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Fredspy
04-13-09, 08:52
Is this the right Yellow Rose?

702 W 35th St
Chicago, IL 60616-3415
(773) 254-4933

That cute Latina, named Patty, is also called Yvette, and she worked at VIP on Milwaukee and at Victoria's on Lawrence.

Ghostface89
04-13-09, 11:08
Always in the pursuit of new adventures in AMP mongering, I recent stopped by Beijing Spa ( a.k.a. B J Spa) in CT. Climbed the many stairs to find the therapist was opening the door for me (there must be a camera or alarm warning system). Told her I was just looking as I was going for a haircut nearby (no lie). Told her I'd come back (a real lie).

This therapist (the only one there, I believe) should have been a senior mamasan well beyond servicing clients. She was pleasant in attitude, but long in years and not a pretty face. She was probably the oldest AMP therapist I've yet found still working.

Anyone ever found a different situation here?

Luke Appling
04-13-09, 12:22
Which Tatiana's do you go to? I've been to the one on Montrose several times for a legit massage, and they gave no hint of extras. Do you go to the Evanston location?

I've been trying to post my experiences from past few weeks...here it is.

Past few visits to Lisunias:

Visit one :3 weeks back(Russian Girl)
Massage:9
Looks:8
Young/old:Young(21)
Hj
$40(Tip only)/Reg Massage(.6)

Visit last week:(Russian Girl)
Massage:8
Looks : 10
Young/old: Very young(18)
Totally Nude Hj(.8)/VIP Massage (.8)

Cant'wait to repeat.

Visists to Tatianas:Russian
Visit 1:Julie (Hj/.6)
Young/old:Young(21)
Looks:7
Performance:7

Lisa:Polish
Young/old:(~40)
Looks:4
Massage:4
BjCIM(.6)

Marie(~40)
Young/old:(~40)
Looks:6
Massage:7
Nothing

Polish Princess:

Samantha: ~40/polish(2.6FH,2/HH)
Looks:7
Body/9
Performance: 7

Ramona/Pianka:TBD

Celine: ~45/polish(2.6FH,2/HH)
Looks:4
Body/6
Performance: 8

Katya: ~30/polish(2.6FH,2/HH)
Looks:8
Body/9
Performance: 6

Today :Heavenly Massage:45 mins(40 bucks with coupon)..Wrapped like a mummy..But good massage...

Luke Appling
04-13-09, 12:36
Stopped by there last week and there were three Asain girls and the Mamasan. Two of the girls were surprisingly cute, and one was just okay, but at least still reasonably young. This was a shock since I have been disappointed in what most AMPs have to offer.

Of course, when it came to the massage I got the worst looking one. I think her name is Kelly (keh-ree is what she said), but I'm not 100% sure.

Table shower was great, and very thorough. The massage I received warranted a $60 tip, and the message was clear that massages deserving a larger tip are occasionally available. The only real turnoff was the price haggling after an initially outrageous tip request.

I'm surprised by some of the reports I've seen from gentlmen who have had trouble getting their desired massage at this establishment. You're REALLY not making an effort.

I may return in the future when I have more money if I can be guaranteed one of the cuties.

Skonsk
04-13-09, 12:42
Always in the pursuit of new adventures in AMP mongering, I recent stopped by Beijing Spa ( a.k.a. B J Spa) in CT. Climbed the many stairs to find the therapist was opening the door for me (there must be a camera or alarm warning system). Told her I was just looking as I was going for a haircut nearby (no lie). Told her I'd come back (a real lie).

This therapist (the only one there, I believe) should have been a senior mamasan well beyond servicing clients. She was pleasant in attitude, but long in years and not a pretty face. She was probably the oldest AMP therapist I've yet found still working.

Anyone ever found a different situation here?

That was Ronnie - she used to be at the fire station. She has been giving massagaes for years - and I like her - shes a nice person and her massages are pretty good. She sometimes has other girls there - or can call one up or get one from acroos the street at the firestation. This gets to be real hit and miss. She also has a location downtown at which at least at lunch time is pretty poor.

Ceol123
04-13-09, 18:18
Is this the right Yellow Rose?

702 W 35th St
Chicago, IL 60616-3415
(773) 254-4933Yes it is.

Chiguy67
04-13-09, 19:28
Which Tatiana's do you go to? I've been to the one on Montrose several times for a legit massage, and they gave no hint of extras. Do you go to the Evanston location?The one in Northbrook.

Chiguy67
04-13-09, 19:45
Which Tatiana's location?The one in Northbrook.

Ghostface89
04-13-09, 20:56
Stopped by there last week and there were three Asain girls and the Mamasan. Two of the girls were surprisingly cute, and one was just okay, but at least still reasonably young. This was a shock since I have been disappointed in what most AMPs have to offer.

Of course, when it came to the massage I got the worst looking one. I think her name is Kelly (keh-ree is what she said), but I'm not 100% sure.

Table shower was great, and very thorough. The massage I received warranted a $60 tip, and the message was clear that massages deserving a larger tip are occasionally available. The only real turnoff was the price haggling after an initially outrageous tip request.

I'm surprised by some of the reports I've seen from gentlmen who have had trouble getting their desired massage at this establishment. You're REALLY not making an effort.

I may return in the future when I have more money if I can be guaranteed one of the cuties.

Kelly, currently at 7H, formerly worked at City Massage (for a brief time) but was at B & B for a while. I love her sexy, husky voice. Other girls call her "Kerry" since they cannot pronounce the Letter "L." She does a great massage and provides extras. She is older than she looks, but I find her attractive. Treat her well, she'll reciprocate.

Past Tense
04-13-09, 23:35
Saw the theraputic ad on Harvest on Criags and called on Sunday to find them open.

I got there about mid day to be greeted by Papasan the only girl there was Jennifer.

Nice friendly girl, early thirties wearing a wonderbra to accentuate her bs.

She gave me a very thorough table shower (Door was 55 and TS was an extra 10).

Asked me if I wanted hard or soft, I alwatys ask for hard to start and soft to finish. She gave me a pretty good massage for about a half an hour, spending a lot of time on my legs and butt which I like, then proceded into a soft touch thing working the junk. On the flip she asked if it was Ok to touch, I said sure. Rubbed her ass a bit and then cupped a tit. She asked if I wanted to see, "well of course I do" and she lifted her top and bra. Perefect little Bs with those nice Asian nips. Let me suck on one for a minute. When my hand strayed back to her ass she asked if I wanted to see that too and proceded to drop her drawers, During the HJ she allowed my to work her chaste treasure from behind. Never asked how much I would pay at any point. When I was done she cleaned me up with a warm towel and then gave me another 20 minutes of massage.

I left her 60. Got a smile and "see you again soon".

looks 5
Attitude 10
ervice 10

Would repeat. Not the best looking amp girl I've had but really sweet.

Donny Devito
04-14-09, 12:08
Went to senina (sp? ) off of wentworth smack dab in the middle of chinatown. Never been there before. It's a little pricey for my liking and the girl I had tried some backdoor shit but I told her I'm not down with that gay shit now. I'm talking about during the table shower, which apart from feeling like a country bumpkin getting anally probed by an Alien at one point, was pretty good. The place is real classy for an AMP but expensive too. You can get the same service for cheaper at other places. The girl I had had a name that started with a t and ended with an A but I call her tammy ball knockers because my left nut hurt afterwards. All together it was $1. 05. It was. 65 for the table shower + massage. It was a nice experience but most def not worth the price. Maybe if I repeat it will be better or if I get another girl it would be better. I give the whole experience an 8 but if you include the money, I give it a 6 or 7.

Blueknot
04-14-09, 17:38
Stopped recently, asked for the half at .5/6 with ts. Was greeted by a cute lil Latina. We talked for a bit, made her laugh too. She asked lots of q's, so to help put her at ease I told her a bit about myself. I mentioned how I enjoy. Cruising the amps. (they always ask the gf/spouse question too. What's that all about?!)

I was asked to strip and proceded to get the most pleasant and unexpected ts.
She was tiny but she gave a solid massage. On the flip, I got the look/smile they always give when dessert is an option. I opted for the hr at .4 as that is all I was interested in the moment, but was offered topless @ .8. Hr was solid.

I will be stopping in soon to sample the other dishes.
Pls feel free to pm for additional details.

Blue

Nighthawk55
04-14-09, 19:13
the girl I had tried some backdoor play but I told her I'm not down with that gay shit now.One note. Unless you are a girl, anything a girl does to you isn't gay. You might want to make a note of it.

Banner 17
04-14-09, 21:37
I'm sorry if this comes off as amateurish and paranoid, but I'm new to AMPs and I don't really know how everything works.

I visited Senina today, and got a nice full hour massage, followed by a decent happy ending (negotiating "tip" beforehand).

My question is: a while after I had left Senina, I checked my wallet, only to find that my driver's license was missing. Now it is entirely possible that I had misplaced my drivers license sometime earlier in the day, perhaps at the bank when I stopped to make a withdrawal.

Still, I'm kind of freaking out because it seems rather unusual that if the girl at Senina had in fact decided to steal something, she left all of my cash untouched. I'm worried that maybe she handed the drivers license (again, this is assuming that it was taken at Senina and not misplaced somewhere else) to the cops.

Should I be worried about this?

Again, I apologize for sounding like a complete neophyte.

Al Melrose
04-15-09, 01:05
Stopped recently, asked for the half at .5/6 with ts. Was greeted by a cute lil Latina. We talked for a bit, made her laugh too. She asked lots of q's, so to help put her at ease I told her a bit about myself. I mentioned how I enjoy. Cruising the amps. (they always ask the gf/spouse question too. What's that all about?!)

She was tiny but she gave a solid massage. On the flip, I got the look/smile they always give when dessert is an option. I opted for the hr at .4 as that is all I was interested in the moment, but was offered topless @ .8. Hr was solid.

Blue

The Latina places are usually .5 + .5 + .5 , nice to read about a price decrease, but still these LMP's need a bigger decrease. You can get FS, from an Asian apartment for $.6, or a nice hr from an amp for only .2 - .6 in tips. I have received FS in AMP for $ in tips, $.7 in total.

Self Hi5
04-15-09, 11:11

BlueDo you remember the name of the dish you had?

Prices are starting to come down at LMPs, still above the market, but just like anything else, demand is higher, so they can uptick the prices a bit. Still there are bargains to be had at places like this!

HappyGardener
04-15-09, 13:35
I would be much more worried about identity theft than the cops. Check the bank to see if it was turned in. Then do the usual things u would do when I'd is stolen. Report it to the state. Put a fraud alert on your credit history.

Hasn't there been a whole bunch of posts recently about what to do with your wallett while in an amp? Either leave it in the trunk of your car or ask for a bag to carry it in

Mishima
04-15-09, 17:18
I got few hours off in the afternoon and I drove to sox Field to get relaxed. I didn't write down exact address, so it tooks me a while to locate this place.

I saw a really skinny hispanic girl when I opened the door, but I found out it's not the Y. Rose. I guess they remodeled this place and changed the name. There are three rooms which are very clean with ceiling. Sheet is clean, and they must change it everytime (Or I was the first customer). Some people complained about sheets at AMP(like Elxxxxt? )used more than once. I refuse use this kind of parlor. Anyway, I paid. 4 for half. I guess her name is Paxxy in her early 20(from other reports), even she told me another name I couldn't remember. Her skill is terrible if you like a reall hard massage, but attitude is good and smile all the time. 4 HE and roaming all over her.

I saw another 30s pretty Chinese girl when I walked out. She looks familiar to me. Is she either Rose or Relax's owner? (anyone recognizes her? ) If she also works there, I definitely go again. There are not many choices at this visit. I still think it's worth a visit if they have some young & new therapeutists.

Sexshooter
04-15-09, 22:45
Visited Yin. Had the lovely Angie. Very friendly, easy-going and great to talk with. Gave a nice TS, massage with adequate. Was able to negotiate a fair price without the haggling. I too left with a grin. She is definitely the hottest looking American-born latina I personally have seen at an LMP since Kitty at the old Joy on Belmont.

Blue

Member #3971
04-16-09, 14:24
So, some of you may remember my post about bella spa on western ave. Well, great TS, Massage, and HR by a REALLY hot polish girl named Sabrina. Blonde, mid thirties, skinny legs, nice apple, fantastic rack, and pretty face. total? HH+TS .45, HR .6, Topless option(which I declined) another .6. so all day 1.65 for Euro fun. I know that is steep but WTF? some times your in the mood and western and armitage is a whole lot closer than grand and fullerton. Former 7H management, a couple of asian girl, a skinny russian, and I heard talk of a latina. All providing x-tras and they do house calls for .9 Not a bad afternoon.

JMFC

Fayleep
04-17-09, 03:21
Can someone PM me on "good looking" Asian APTs (preferably 20s)? What did you rate them? What's the donation and what do they offer?

Dynomutt
04-17-09, 04:38
I went to that place in CT, that rhymes with vagina, two Sundays ago.

I paid .75 for a hour with TS.

My ms, was Katy.

Great TS, good massage, and I got a topless, bbbj, and russian for .80. All together, 1.55.

Dynomutt

Dynomutt
04-17-09, 04:56
Also, 2 sundays ago. I went to the LMP. That old internet service provider. Stepped in, right before they closed. Had to pay .60 for a half hour.

Carmen was who I paid, and also who gave me the massage. No table shower. She said, it was cleaned and prepped for the next day.

Carmen was latina, 5'5", medium size. Above average face, big b cups, and okay butt.

Okay massage, flipped, and got a fully nude hj for .75. She wanted 1.50, but I politely talked her down to .75. Got to feel and kiss everywhere, but there.

She is the first MS, that got me to finish without my help.

I like this place. It was clean, and Carmen was nice. I came out of 1.35.

Fumfn69
04-17-09, 09:23
So, some of you may remember my post about bella spa on western ave. Well, great TS, Massage, and HR by a REALLY hot polish girl named Sabrina. Blonde, mid thirties, skinny legs, nice apple, fantastic rack, and pretty face. total? HH+TS .45, HR .6, Topless option(which I declined) another .6. so all day 1.65 for Euro fun. I know that is steep but WTF? some times your in the mood and western and armitage is a whole lot closer than grand and fullerton. Former 7H management, a couple of asian girl, a skinny russian, and I heard talk of a latina. All providing x-tras and they do house calls for .9 Not a bad afternoon.

JMFCSteep but WTF? WTF? Seriously, 1. 65 for that? No offense but are you out of your f***ing mind? You can get FS for that much at many places. You're killing the average Joe. This amount for that service is beyond absurd.

Nudus81
04-17-09, 10:12
Has anyone seen her? Any info?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/1108277290.html

F Blaster
04-17-09, 11:20
I went to that place in CT, that rhymes with vagina, two Sundays ago.It rhymes with vagina? Really?

All kidding aside, Dyno & JC, you guys are really doing a disservice to your fellow mongers on this board. There's no way MPs are going to become more affordable if guys like you are paying top dollar.

Dynomutt
04-17-09, 11:29
It rhymes with vagina?! Really?!

All kidding aside, Dyno & JC, you guys are really doing a disservice to your fellow mongers on this board. There's no way MPs are going to become more affordable if guys like you are paying top dollar.What are you talking about?? I paid .80 for a topless bbbj! Is that expensive?

I paid .75 for a nude hj, at a LMP.

Everything I paid is well under the averages.

Member #3971
04-17-09, 16:03
Steep but WTF? WTF? Seriously, 1. 65 for that? No offense but are you out of your f***ing mind? You can get FS for that much at many places. You're killing the average Joe. This amount for that service is beyond absurd.

Please share with the board where you can get FS from a european girl for 1.65. We would all love to know.Even at Lisunias you pay .9 for JUST THE VIP MASSAGE that doesn't include anything else. You know as well as I do that YMMV in these places. Go get a better deal then share it with us. Reread my post and you will see that the total of what I paid was 1.05. no go haggle with ratty middle aged chinese women or get herpes from an asian provider that charges 1.60 and then tell me it was worth it. or get off my back and do your thing and I'll do mine.

have fun out there,but be careful. there are a bunch of savages!

JMFC

Joey Jojo
04-18-09, 01:35
Has anyone seen her? Any info?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/1108277290.htmlI was there about three weeks ago. It's around the corner from the Union Bar and Grill, which is at lake and Union. Parking can be tough. So-so massage, no complaints about anything else.

Slim
04-18-09, 08:12
...or get herpes from an asian provider that charges 1.60 and then tell me it was worth it....John - do you know someone that has gotten herpes from an asian provider or are you just talking out of your ass? Do you really think you have less of a chance of getting herpes at an EMP?

Ghostface89
04-18-09, 11:01
I went to that place in CT, that rhymes with vagina, two Sundays ago.

Dynomutt

I think Dynomutt got lost.

Doesn't "Vagina Monologs" play in a northside theater on Lincoln Ave. in Lakeview?
But then, I didn't know it was a musical in rhyme.

So maybe he was on a street that rhymes with "vagina."

There are only two such streets in Chicago: Paulina and Lunt.

Self Hi5
04-18-09, 12:45
Ah, a Chicago favorite....that is one of the best word plays there is!!!!

HappyGardener
04-18-09, 13:53
So maybe he was on a street that rhymes with "vagina."

There are only two such streets in Chicago: Paulina and Lunt.
3 streets actually: Paulina, Melvina, & Lunt

Sintwin
04-18-09, 14:27
I just can't believe the number of hot, sweet, young ladies working at Yellow Rose these days.

Definitely worth your time to check it out. Had a very nice time chatting with one of them after the massage. Maybe next time we'll both be in our birthday suits when we are chatting afterwords! It seemed like she didn't really want me to leave.

One note, they will try to high-ball negotiate you at first. Stick to your original price and they will provide service with a smile!

40 door 1/2 hour, 40 tip, looks 8. 5, attitude 10.

Blueknot
04-18-09, 16:57
Stopped in Friday. Greeted by decent mid-30's long haired asian fem. A 6 in my book with a decent figure. Opted for the half at .4. Received a decent massage semi firm/semi sensual. On the flip smiles and negotiations were finalized within mere moments. Menu was steep for cherry pickin! :p settled on a solid hr at .4. After forcing out my inner demon I received a little more work on my legs followed by a hot towel rinse.

Other than timing my enterance and exit vs. the light and all the traffic, it was a solid experience.

Blue.

Chiguy67
04-18-09, 17:19
Avoid tina at lisunias.

Not a good experience and very rude during the session.

Mad Ivan
04-18-09, 23:36
1. Mercy. Downtown. Was pretty much a standard experience, with a decent looking provider, standard rates and finish. While the location is very convenient, the doorman was just way too obnoxious. Probably won't repeat.

2. Massage School. Older Korean lady (May? ). So-so massage (quite teasing, though). Standard rates and finish. Not too bad, and parking is easy, but nothing to be excited about either.

3. Alice-GT. Once, I had a new, rather cute girl who did a pretty decent job (good massage, actually) and got the HJ part done, but had the weird notion of not touching the most sensitive parts. Rather weird.

Tried it again. Not as cute a provider, but friendly and good massage. Topless very fast, pretended to enjoy me sucking on her nipples, and had no objections to me going down on her. Either she's a very good actor, or she really enjoyed it (stuffing pillow in her mouth and all). Returned the favor with BBBJ, Russian, etc. Etc. Never once mentioned the tip and was happy with standard. 4. Was just as happy when I saw her next time for the same program. I think this is the one I'll repeat.

Ghostface89
04-20-09, 09:51
What do you call the top person at a massage school?
I submit: "The Peter Principal."

Skonsk
04-20-09, 16:33
1. Mercy. Downtown. Was pretty much a standard experience, with a decent looking provider, standard rates and finish. While the location is very convenient, the doorman was just way too obnoxious. Probably won't repeat.

2. Massage School. Older Korean lady (May? ). So-so massage (quite teasing, though). Standard rates and finish. Not too bad, and parking is easy, but nothing to be excited about either.

3. Alice-GT. Once, I had a new, rather cute girl who did a pretty decent job (good massage, actually) and got the HJ part done, but had the weird notion of not touching the most sensitive parts. Rather weird.

Tried it again. Not as cute a provider, but friendly and good massage. Topless very fast, pretended to enjoy me sucking on her nipples, and had no objections to me going down on her. Either she's a very good actor, or she really enjoyed it (stuffing pillow in her mouth and all). Returned the favor with BBBJ, Russian, etc. Etc. Never once mentioned the tip and was happy with standard. 4. Was just as happy when I saw her next time for the same program. I think this is the one I'll repeat.

I experiencedthe no touching the important part also - i think here name was tina - i got off - but it was weird

Raoul Duke
04-20-09, 17:01

Yep, that guy's like a rabid dog, I don't know what his problem is. Probably couldn't make it into the academy.

Goat Trotter
04-20-09, 18:32
Yep, that guy's like a rabid dog, I don't know what his problem is. Probably couldn't make it into the academy.

I just ignore him. He's a prick trying to get a rise out of people asking them where they are going.

Iliketotouch
04-20-09, 21:36
Hi guys,

I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided that I'd finally give a place a try. I'll be coming back to Chicago in a few weeks once school is over. Anyway, I plan on visiting the school since I live right by there. Does the school have any young girls willing to offer extras, anyone worth asking for? Or would any of you recommend any other places on irving that have some young girls, nothing against the older women but I want someone that wont make me feel like I'm being take care of by one of my aunts.

Dangerously
04-21-09, 00:18
I haven't been there, but Google shows 232 tenants in this building.

If you feel like a prankster, tell the doorman you want to go to #1700, the "Association of Retarded Citizens‎"

Limp, and say you are going to #210, "Accelerated Rehabilitation Center‎

Need a lawyer? #2700, "Law Offices of Konstantine Sparagis P.C.‎ -

Fake a European accent? #2500, the Hungarian Consulate.

I shouldn't be that hard to get past this guy.

If you need an address on the 21st floor, tell him you are going to Alien Travel Services at #2102.

Again, I have not used any of these names before and I don't guarantee that they will work. But that would be my strategy in case I would try to get past the doorman.

Steven Lynn
04-21-09, 00:54
Hi guys,

I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided that I'd finally give a place a try. I'll be coming back to Chicago in a few weeks once school is over. Anyway, I plan on visiting the school since I live right by there. Does the school have any young girls willing to offer extras, anyone worth asking for? Or would any of you recommend any other places on irving that have some young girls, nothing against the older women but I want someone that wont make me feel like I'm being take care of by one of my aunts.Dear Student, do your homework.

Joey Jojo
04-21-09, 01:54
Had a daydream in which I got off a little early from work and decided to hit up an Asian apt. Called the place whose location is listed as Elston. A male answered, asked if I had been there before. When I said no, he said girl not available today. Strike one. Called up a downtown location and was told I couldn't get in until 9:30. This was at 6:45 so I said no thanks. Strike two. Tried another apt. No answer. Strike three. Ended up at a j, hoping to try someone other than Joselin. Got my wish, paid the door fee(.40 for 30 min.) and went back with Jennifer. After the preliminaries, full menu was offered for 1.50. No oral examination and she positioned herself in a way that only allowed shallow exploration. Tried a different way but no luck. Also caught a strong smell of tuna. Finished up and left wishing I had stuck with Joselin. Since I was short on time and wanted the evening to end on a better note, I stopped at Elegant and saw Amy, who spent a lot of time below the Equator while I was on my stomach, which I like.

Assman2008
04-21-09, 02:16
Stopped by AOL Monday looking for Samantha. She was not there. Not sure if she still works there or not.

Since is was there I gave them 65 for an hour massage and table shower with Sasha. A latina that spoke clear english and spanish.

Nothing extra special in the shower but she really scubbed my body. On the flip she covered my special area.

The massage was ok. I stayed uncovered on the flip and she starts asking if I'm a cop. The massage continued and she quoted the options at 50 hr, 50 topless, 50 bottomless. What is the point of bottomless unless there is full service so she said 130 and I could touch. Took the hr and topless. Nice small B breasts.

Due to the economy I can't afford to tip. Plus she upset me with the whole cop bs on the flip and again when talking about the options. She has been there for 2 years she says. I don't know why they play the game. If I was a cop does she think I would tell her? Next time these indoor SW's ask if I'm cop I should answer them yes and see what they do and say.

Skonsk
04-21-09, 09:07
I haven't been there, but Google shows 232 tenants in this building.

If you feel like a prankster, tell the doorman you want to go to #1700, the "Association of Retarded Citizens‎"

Limp, and say you are going to #210, "Accelerated Rehabilitation Center‎

Need a lawyer? #2700, "Law Offices of Konstantine Sparagis P.C.‎ -

Fake a European accent? #2500, the Hungarian Consulate.

I shouldn't be that hard to get past this guy.

If you need an address on the 21st floor, tell him you are going to Alien Travel Services at #2102.

Again, I have not used any of these names before and I don't guarantee that they will work. But that would be my strategy in case I would try to get past the doorman.

What time of the day does this happen. I go at noon - sign in that i am going to mercy or summer and use a phony name. Never had any trouble with the doorman at noon

SpokenOne69
04-21-09, 09:35
The Doorman's job is to keep the building safe from middle aged guys. As everyone knows, we were the ones who flew the planes into the World Trade Center buildings. Clandesitne government agencies are also located in this building. He is keeping these agencies safe from the American public.

Seriously, any large building down town that has floor doormen/security asks similar questions. Many ask for ID's. However, few actually scrutinize the ID. As far as I know, there is no illegal activity taking place at the office that I visit. I have nothing to fear nor hide when I visit this building or any other building.

TheWoodButcher
04-21-09, 10:46
So after reading all the recent reports on this place I had to check it out for myself. Went in the middle of the day, 2 girls working as far as I could tell. I got Coco, younger spinner type, couldn't have been more that 98 lbs. Opted for the half and got a pretty decent massage. The finish was ok, kinda hurried. All in all I would repeat.

Coco

Looks: 8

Tude: 8

Finish: 6

Robert Vesco
04-21-09, 11:19
I stopped at Yin recently. It was .6 at the door, and was I met by Liz, a young & attractive Latina, who provided standard TS in a small space. Sandra was going through "training" and watched TS, so no funny biz.

Massage was mostly done by Liz and felt good, with the right amount of pressure. Sandra joined in, giving me a four-hand experience for a while before Liz had to leave. I negotiated the finish down to .4 with Liz, but this task was handed off to Sandra for completion, without supervision.

They offered a sauna/shower also, but I declined. This is a cozy, clean place and I would go back. There is some kind of political office just a few doors down which would seem to imply an endorsement, in my own narrow view.

Member #3971
04-21-09, 15:28
John - do you know someone that has gotten herpes from an asian provider or are you just talking out of your ass? Do you really think you have less of a chance of getting herpes at an EMP?

I really think that if you have sex with a prostitute your chances for getting an STD go through the roof, no matter what the race of the provider. If I go to any MP and get a handy the chances are slim to none that I will leave with an uncomfortable itchy burn. I'm not out here saying that you *will* get burned at an asian apartment, just that you have to be careful where you put your little monger. For me its not worth any price, so I stick with MPs and worry less about the BS you risk with FS and focus on the happy you get with HE.

Also, I got beat up a little bit by a couple of guys on this board for going out there, trying something new, and giving a solid report. Y'all go back and read my other posts and you will find that most all of them give info and few ask for info. In my book that makes me a valuable contributor to our sordid little community. If you see it differently, then to quote that great sage The Dude, "that's just like your opinion, man." And these are mine. I play the game by my rules, you play by yours. the wheels keep turning and everyone is happy. I hope. There is no getting around the fact that we involve ourselves in a very shady enterprise so a debate over who does it *right* and who does it *wrong* is kind of nowhere.

Jeez.

I just want to go to a crappy storefront on my day off, have a pretty girl wash me, rub me down, give lil JC a thump, and send me off with a bottle of water squinting in the noonday sun. Is that too much to ask for without someone telling me I'm doing it wrong?

Have fun out there fellas. its gonna be a good spring!

JMFC

F Blaster
04-21-09, 16:50
I really think that if you have sex with a prostitute your chances for getting an STD go through the roof, no matter what the race of the provider. If I go to any MP and get a handy the chances are slim to none that I will leave with an uncomfortable itchy burn. I'm not out here saying that you *will* get burned at an asian apartment, just that you have to be careful where you put your little monger. For me its not worth any price, so I stick with MPs and worry less about the BS you risk with FS and focus on the happy you get with HE.

Also, I got beat up a little bit by a couple of guys on this board for going out there, trying something new, and giving a solid report. Y'all go back and read my other posts and you will find that most all of them give info and few ask for info. In my book that makes me a valuable contributor to our sordid little community. If you see it differently, then to quote that great sage The Dude, "that's just like your opinion, man." And these are mine. I play the game by my rules, you play by yours. the wheels keep turning and everyone is happy. I hope. There is no getting around the fact that we involve ourselves in a very shady enterprise so a debate over who does it *right* and who does it *wrong* is kind of nowhere.

Jeez.

I just want to go to a crappy storefront on my day off, have a pretty girl wash me, rub me down, give lil JC a thump, and send me off with a bottle of water squinting in the noonday sun. Is that too much to ask for without someone telling me I'm doing it wrong?

Have fun out there fellas. its gonna be a good spring!

JMFC

No one questions the contributions you make to this board, or at least they shouldn't. IMO, the purpose of this board is for mongers to have the opportunity to find out which places are good, which aren't, and how much money should be spent at these places.

I used to drop .6 for a HR at my MPs, too. This board has shown me that that's too much. I've dropped more at other places, and I've learned the error of my ways. These girls are trying to get as much money as they can out of us. I'm just asking you to try and hold the line. I know that's not always possible, and if she's hot, it's REALLY difficult. I'm glad you didn't succumb to the extra .6 for topless, because you can get FS for that.

As far as FS goes, if it's not your cup of tea, that's fine. But for some, it is. I prefer MPs, but I've gone to Asian apartments, as well. Your point on STDs is valid, but sometimes I want FS. It's no different than using an escort. The asian apartments are great because there's no upselling (a HUGE plus), the girls are young (unlike most AMPs, unfortunately), attractive (at least in my experience) and clean as well (as far as I could tell). My only criticism of your post here is that you're knocking something you've never tried.

I apologize to you and Dynomutt for criticizing you. It just seemed like you were paying close to Asian apartment rates for far less than FS. I want everybody to try and keep costs down so we can all have a great time for less $. With Asian apartments at $.6, I think anything more than $.2 total at a MP is too much. The 50/50/50 quotes at LMPs is way out of line.

Blueknot
04-21-09, 17:55
Was parusing CL and found an ad for a massage with an ebony massuse called Dakota. Called number and was quoted a half at .6. Feeling adventurous I decided to give it a shot.

I was directed to a discreet location on the northeast side of the city. There, I was greeted by an attractive petite girl with a firm body. I promptly undressed and was given an average massage. On the flip, I was immediately introduced to the Russian front which ended with a most satisfying and unexpected cbj.

It was a most memorable experience.

Joey Jojo
04-21-09, 20:58
Archer and Francisco. Two calls got me in the door. Paid .40 for an okay massage. 1.00 for nude cbj, with hands allowed to roam as I pleased . Nothing further offered. Nice looking, very polite, clean and safe.

Mad Ivan
04-21-09, 21:52
Yep, that guy's like a rabid dog, I don't know what his problem is. Probably couldn't make it into the academy.Makes him feel important, too.

Nighthawk55
04-21-09, 23:17
I want everybody to try and keep costs down so we can all have a great time for less $. With Asian apartments at $. 6, I think anything more than $. 2 total at a MP is too much. The 50/50/50 quotes at LMPs is way out of line. I am so sick and tired of the whining about what other guys pay. If you can't afford to play stay home. Seriously.

We all pay what it is worth to us. The providers accept what it is worth to them. If every monger in Chicago started offering $20 for HE, it would not lower the price, it would lower the options.

If a guy wants to pay some girl $1000 to sniff her panties. And he has the grand, I say more power to him.

George W. Bush
04-22-09, 00:51
A hun for a blow job? Jesus fucking christ, no wonder the girls expect so much on the few occasions I get out. You shouldn't pay that much for full service, much less a hummer.

Donny Devito
04-22-09, 01:04
Today I was able to cash in on my 10 massages for 1 free one at a place near millenium park. Had a woman who has a tight little body and let me play with her boobage upon release. Her name starts with an M and sounds like a month that is coming up very soon. She has great technique and accepts small tips willingly.

Donny Devito
04-22-09, 01:11
Please share with the board where you can get FS from a european girl for 1.65. We would all love to know.Even at Lisunias you pay .9 for JUST THE VIP MASSAGE that doesn't include anything else. You know as well as I do that YMMV in these places. Go get a better deal then share it with us. Reread my post and you will see that the total of what I paid was 1.05. no go haggle with ratty middle aged chinese women or get herpes from an asian provider that charges 1.60 and then tell me it was worth it. or get off my back and do your thing and I'll do mine.

have fun out there,but be careful. there are a bunch of savages!

JMFCI got full service from a place called alice, in chinatown, for 80 bucks including the door fee. I think the chick liked my balls. No joke. They are women after all and they get horny. You can get full serivce on the cheap if the timing is right. Forget the commas and sentence structure. The point of my post is everything in life comes down to timing. The other day I paid over 1 bill for fricking HS! But a week before that I paid. 9 for full serivce. It all depends on the day of the week, my friend. Oh, and location obviously. Chinatown is a keeper!

F Blaster
04-22-09, 01:49
Here's my opinion. If you saw a gorgeous hooker on the street (as if that would ever happen in this town anymore), and I mean GORGEOUS, what would you say if she asked for $ for a cbj or even bbbj?

I'd tell her that she was out of her mind, that that was WAY too much for just head. Yet everyone seems ready to spend that much for a hummer at a MP. When you think about it, .4 is a lot to spend for a simple handjob. It's all a matter of perspective.

We all need to keep our composure. I know I've overpaid lots of times. It's difficult, but these girls need my cash more than I need to get my rocks off. At least most of the time.

Talk Turkey
04-22-09, 12:12
I am so sick and tired of the whining about what other guys pay. If you can't afford to play stay home. Seriously.

We all pay what it is worth to us. The providers accept what it is worth to them. If every monger in Chicago started offering $20 for HE, it would not lower the price, it would lower the options.

If a guy wants to pay some girl $1000 to sniff her panties. And he has the grand, I say more power to him. If you're sick & tired of the "whining" you're probably on the wrong forum.

You're striking right at the heart of this forum.

Perhaps you've lost track that most mongers on this board don't have $1000 to throw around for any type of service.

The price that providers are willing to accept is absolutely a reflection of the price mongers are willing to pay. Providers are creatures of habit like everyone else. But I will agree that there are certain limits to what a provider is willing to accept. That's just common sense. We'll never see prices for FS like you see USA America & Asia, or at least I highly doubt it.

Stay safe,

T-man

Slim
04-22-09, 20:17

Jeez.

JMFCJust sounded like you were dissin the girls, if you were truly comparing the safety of HS vs. FS, then my bad. Just never diss the girls.

Joey Jojo
04-23-09, 05:25
Here's my opinion. If you saw a gorgeous hooker on the street (as if that would ever happen in this town anymore), and I mean GORGEOUS, what would you say if she asked for $ for a cbj or even bbbj?

I'd tell her that she was out of her mind, that that was WAY too much for just head. Yet everyone seems ready to spend that much for a hummer at a MP. When you think about it, .4 is a lot to spend for a simple handjob. It's all a matter of perspective.

We all need to keep our composure. I know I've overpaid lots of times. It's difficult, but these girls need my cash more than I need to get my rocks off. At least most of the time.
A hun for a blow job? Jesus fucking christ, no wonder the girls expect so much on the few occasions I get out. You shouldn't pay that much for full service, much less a hummer.I don't know where to get fs for less than a hundred without out going to a sw or a dicey cl situation, which I'm not inclined to do. And if forty is a lot to pay for a hs, then I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes I see reports with crazy low prices and wonder if they are full of crap. Other times I feel like some people only want to pay what they paid 10-20 yrs ago, which to me is somewhat unrealistic. I haven't been doing this for long, so maybe this is my inexperience coming into play. I'm not buying a car or home, so negotiation is not at the forefront of my mind. At the same time I'm not going to fall for the 50-50-50 thing again. Once was enough. If I was quoted anything higher than what I paid in my last post, I'd like to think I'd balk. At the time it seemed reasonable, as I have come to expect paying somewhat of a premium for latina action. Next time, I'll probably try and get a better price somewhere else.

Pna
04-23-09, 09:14

If a guy wants to pay some girl $1000 to sniff her panties. And he has the grand, I say more power to him.Read this: http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE53K00G20090421

Market forces are like cockroaches, they pop up where you least expect them and refuse to be eradicated.

Fumfn69
04-23-09, 09:44
Has anyone seen this girl near Midway?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1134886812.html

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1131209389.html

Talk Turkey
04-23-09, 12:47
If you're sick & tired of the "whining" you're probably on the wrong forum.

You're striking right at the heart of this forum.

Perhaps you've lost track that most mongers on this board don't have $1000 to throw around for any type of service.

The price that providers are willing to accept is absolutely a reflection of the price mongers are willing to pay. Providers are creatures of habit like everyone else. But I will agree that there are certain limits to what a provider is willing to accept. That's just common sense. We'll never see prices for FS like you see South America & Asia, or at least I highly doubt it.

Stay safe,

T-man

I changed the last line to South America. -- $.80 - $1. for FS for some pretty
hot chicas in Lima, BTW.

Member #3971
04-23-09, 15:00
Just sounded like you were dissin the girls, if you were truly comparing the safety of HS vs. FS, then my bad. Just never diss the girls.

Never would I dis these girls.

That said, there is often a difference in looks and attitude, and it is impossible to know how clean these girls are. It is also impossible to know how clean a girl I take home from a bar is. Its always a crap shoot and thats why I opt for the HS only routine. I'm also not judging the fellas who opt for FS. Its just not for me.

JMFC

Nighthawk55
04-23-09, 16:57
Read this: http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE53K00G20090421

Market forces are like cockroaches, they pop up where you least expect them and refuse to be eradicated.Market forces don't apply as much in an underground economy.

Pna
04-23-09, 19:03
Market forces don't apply as much in an underground economy.Not trying to start another flame war (we've had enough here, already), but I'll respectfully disagree.

In an underground economy the market forces are skewed, but still in full force.

Risk, limited availability, and the inability to easily comparison shop work against the consumer and drive the price up, but the invisible hand is still driving.

Chitownbjg
04-23-09, 19:40

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1131209389.htmlOddly enough, both links have been removed by the auther. I smell danger.

Orangie
04-23-09, 20:24

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1131209389.htmlAll ready been taken of CL.

LapDogg
04-23-09, 21:46
Market forces don't apply as much in an underground economy.

I would disagree in one respect. Bad economies affect discretionary income. It is this income that is usually used in our hobby. So if folks don't have the "extra" money that they are used to, they participate less in the underground economy.... at least those folks that aren't strung out on drug or booze and can still think somewhat reasonably.

The ironic thing about this, is that at the same time the bad economy entices more women into the sex for money trade. Both sides lose....guys go out less and can't take advantage of the new talent due to a lack of funds, and the new talent doesn't stay in the hobby long because they can't make the money they thought they could.

If only our government would legalize prostitution, we could probably pay off the national debt with the taxes raised. Then we could actually budget our incomes for sex, and maybe even set up a payroll deduction plan. LOL

Mj138
04-24-09, 12:09
I am in the "entertainment" industry and I can absolutely confirm that ancillary entertainment, bars, clubs, restaurants are taking a hit. However, liquor sales are slightly up at liquor stores. People are drinking at home and going out less. I can only assume that strip clubs, sex workers, AMP's would also feel the squeeze.
I would disagree in one respect. Bad economies affect discretionary income. It is this income that is usually used in our hobby. So if folks don't have the "extra" money that they are used to, they participate less in the underground economy.... at least those folks that aren't strung out on drug or booze and can still think somewhat reasonably.

The ironic thing about this, is that at the same time the bad economy entices more women into the sex for money trade. Both sides lose....guys go out less and can't take advantage of the new talent due to a lack of funds, and the new talent doesn't say in the hobby long because they can't make the money they thought they could.

If only our government would legalize prostitution, we could probably pay off the national debt with the taxes raised. Then we could actually budget our incomes for sex, and maybe even set up a payroll deduction plan. LOL

Farnwburbsguy
04-24-09, 16:01
Stopped by Harvest spa the other day opted for the hour at 55 as advertised on CL. Therapist was slightly older, but not too bad looking gave a very good massage that lasted the full hour with standard finish hands allowed to roam freely. Left a $40 tip and would return again, but I would spring for the table shower for the extra $10 it seemed pretty clean and nice.

Paul Stearn
04-25-09, 10:22
Just curious if anyone has pursued this ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1132204438.html

Softswap
04-25-09, 14:55
Thought I'd walked into the wrong place when I arrived. Looked like a woman's beauty shop. The asian guy at the register said something toward me. Couldn't quite make out what he said, so I just answered, "massage. " He said 75 and as I paid he shouted, "JoBee! " He pointed behind me and said "leave shoes there". I turned, and saw the shoe rack by a stairwell. So I left my shoes and went up. Totally different world up there. Two pretty girls, and a third that walked up to me and directed me to the room. Very happy with what I saw. Probably in her 30s, sweet personality. Asked if I wanted a ts before or after. I opted before (next time I'll opt after since she used tissue for cleanup instead of towel. But I'm getting ahead of myself). TS was OK. Nude, w/o the little washcloth on the dude. They don't have a sauna, so you need to towel off yourself. If you don't, the paper "cover" on the table with stick to you. However, a nice thing about paper covers are you know you're the only one that was on it. Sometimes I wonder about the sheet on the table you usually see. Especially since my gf found a long stray black hair (she's blond) in my ass crack once after a visit.

Anyway, let me cut to the chase. She gave an ok rub. My hands were wandering and she asked why I was touching her. I replied because I wanted her to touch me. Flip. She saw my excitement and was "acting" (I say acting, because she's probably done this 100's of times, but it was still nice to see her eyes lite up and giggle) excited. She asked me if I had a camera in my clothes (like a cell camera? ) and I said no. She asked if I wanted "that" massaged. I said yes and we came to an arrangement, fully nude, and let me finger f her while she was making me happy. Now, check this out. We still had about 10 minutes left. She had me relax while she finished her massage.

Best experience yet. I'd like to try a LMP next time round. PM me if someone has ever really stood out, providing execellent service.

Fredspy
04-26-09, 08:47
I emailed her, I got the following prices back from her with no pictures (I had requested them)

30min 120

60min 200

4handed 275

It doesn't sound cheaper to me. Here is the original ad for those who are interested.

-----------------------------------------------

Massages for cheap from 2 girls! (Chicago IL)

Reply to: kathysrk@yahoo.com [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-20, 8:18PM CDT

We are two 20yr old massage therapy students. If you have back pain we can help you relax. We dont charge as much as salons do.

Please email me at Kathysrk@yahoo.com for more information.

We want series inquires only!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 1132204438

Just curious if anyone has pursued this ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1132204438.html

Goat Trotter
04-26-09, 14:10
Decided to TOFTT and try out this new posting on CL. S Mich small place with this old Russian gal. Too much $$ for what you get. She charges $95 on the weekend or after business hours. I tipped her $25 before the massage so she starts asking for me for more and I was like "honey, you're sweet but I'm not paying $120+ for a massage". So she stopped haggling and gave me a massage with a decent finish. Nice lady but I probably will not return.

On a different note I went for a real Thai massage to a legit joint in a big hotel. The massage is something else if you ever want to experience something different. She will stretch you out completely. Left feeling great.

Chiindian
04-26-09, 23:08
Great place for a massage is violet spa on irving. Girls are variable. Lost lucy-sexy ass asian. .6 for massage and .6 for HE. Lucy was the best but disappeared after a couple months.

Fumfn69
04-27-09, 09:26
Thought I'd walked into the wrong place when I arrived. Looked like a woman's beauty shop. The asian guy at the register said something toward me. Couldn't quite make out what he said, so I just answered, "massage. " He said 75 and as I paid he shouted, "JoBee! " He pointed behind me and said "leave shoes there". I turned, and saw the shoe rack by a stairwell. So I left my shoes and went up. Totally different world up there. Two pretty girls, and a third that walked up to me and directed me to the room. Very happy with what I saw. Probably in her 30s, sweet personality. Asked if I wanted a ts before or after. I opted before (next time I'll opt after since she used tissue for cleanup instead of towel. But I'm getting ahead of myself). TS was OK. Nude, w/o the little washcloth on the dude. They don't have a sauna, so you need to towel off yourself. If you don't, the paper "cover" on the table with stick to you. However, a nice thing about paper covers are you know you're the only one that was on it. Sometimes I wonder about the sheet on the table you usually see. Especially since my gf found a long stray black hair (she's blond) in my ass crack once after a visit.

Anyway, let me cut to the chase. She gave an ok rub. My hands were wandering and she asked why I was touching her. I replied because I wanted her to touch me. Flip. She saw my excitement and was "acting" (I say acting, because she's probably done this 100's of times, but it was still nice to see her eyes lite up and giggle) excited. She asked me if I had a camera in my clothes (like a cell camera? ) and I said no. She asked if I wanted "that" massaged. I said yes and we came to an arrangement, fully nude, and let me finger f her while she was making me happy. Now, check this out. We still had about 10 minutes left. She had me relax while she finished her massage.

Best experience yet. I'd like to try a LMP next time round. PM me if someone has ever really stood out, providing execellent service.The black hair in the asscrack made my day. Outstanding. Never thought about the possibility before but I assure you I will every time from now on.

Chicago6052
04-27-09, 12:04
First report, been quite a while since I have partaken. Friday, warm day brought up some old thoughts that hadnt been visited in awhile, so saw a post on CL and took the plunge. Here is the good news and the bad news. BTW, that number also is used by a girl named Heather, who is a much bigger girl, but this is about Tori.

Good news-Tori's pictures are hers and she has a GREAT set of tits, natural, overall tan, 36 or 38C-lovely to feel, just right and FS was offered.

Bad news-donation was 1.5 for 30 minute HJ, 2. for BJ--dont know if CBJ or BBBJ didnt ask as knew max what I was spending going in the door, and 3. for FS--always nice to know its available but didnt want.-

Location-in a nice enough neighborhood, but the room was a bit rundown, and not all that comfy-squeaky creaky old massage table.

Upsell-here is where it started to go downhill, had agreed to the 1.5 HJ and was enjoying her spectacular breasts with my hands--gently of course, and she says I get another .5 to touch me. I suggested that was BS, and she didnt care and moved to the other end of the table to work on Mr. Happy without me being able to touch her breasts.

Massage-There was none, straight to lotion on Mr. Happy.

Bottom line-would not re-do. Great body, but bad attitude, bad service, bad amenities, no massage, BUT at least the pic was really her-ha!

Paleface
04-27-09, 17:14

Best experience yet. I'd like to try a LMP next time round. PM me if someone has ever really stood out, providing execellent service.75 seems a little high. Is this the going rate now at Senina?

And how much for the extras?

Golferfore
04-27-09, 21:23
http://blogs.suntimes.com/shinyobjects/2009/04/german-sex-workers-see-sales-go-soft-looking-for-stimulus-package-in-the-worst-way.html

The economic slump is working on everyone.

Dynomutt
04-27-09, 23:35
75 seems a little high. Is this the going rate now at Senina?

And how much for the extras?.75 for an hour w/TS, is the normal price for that CT place. Even though, in this economy, you would think they would lower prices to be more competitive with the other MPs'. On second thought, it is the cleanest place I've been to, and you get great service.

The girl Softswap got, Joebee, is notorious for "the finger. " She has a finger, like in the movie " The Shining. " It talks to her, and tells her to stick it up your asshole!

Softswap, I'm glad you got what you wanted. I have a LMP, that you might be interested in, but you probably won't get that extra "care" JoeBee gave you.

Joey Jojo
04-28-09, 02:46
that number also is used by a girl named Heather, who is a much bigger girl, but this is about Tori.That number is also used by girls called Roxie, Liv, Isabel, and Naomi. Also an 847 number used by girls called Amy and Tracey seems to follow the same posting style. I had been thinking about giving Roxie or Liv a try, but after hearing about Tori, I'll pass.

Thanks for the heads up.

Donny Devito
04-28-09, 08:12

Best experience yet. I'd like to try a LMP next time round. PM me if someone has ever really stood out, providing execellent service.Nice review but you left out 1 of the most important pieces of info. Money! How much did you tip?

Skonsk
04-28-09, 10:40
75 seems a little high. Is this the going rate now at Senina?

And how much for the extras?

.10 is for the table shower - if you dont want that its .65
Also if you go downstairs they only charge .55
Downstairs there is just a plain shower - for afterwards. Downstairs is all there was when I first started going there several years ago

the prices of extras vary with the different girls - some are accomodating and some try to gouge you - see examples above

Softswap
04-29-09, 02:06
Nice review but you left out 1 of the most important pieces of info. Money! How much did you tip?Tip=$

And it was worth every fucking cent.

Pna
04-29-09, 16:31
Went to elegant again, and got Amy (as usual). Because I have had her before I told her what I wanted up front (massage and BBBJ). She wants the tip ($) up-front, takes it out of the room.comes back and makes no pretense of a massage at all, just whips a cover on and goes for FS. When I told her I can't FEEL anything through the armor, she suddenly loses her command of engrish. To make a long story short, after she spent most of the hour just trying to get the flagpole up without success, she returned some of my tip (. 4) and give me HS. So, $. 1 for HS and no massage. Bullshit! They are off my list.

Silvio
04-30-09, 08:47
I dont see why people even go here. The ladies are are old easily in their late 50s and their attitudes suck (no pun intended). I wrote about going there a couple months back so I guess YMMV.

Wraithking
04-30-09, 13:44
I am home on leave from Afghan. I want to go get a great massage.

Can any one offer a great place. With all the "extras".

Ray Ray 98
05-01-09, 19:18
When I told her I can't FEEL anything through the armor, she suddenly loses her command of engrish. You know, that's funny. Same thing always happens to me. Any mention of anything she is not wanting to do, she instantly cannot understand ANY English word.

Donny Devito
05-01-09, 23:01
I am home on leave from Afghan. I want to go get a great massage.

Can any one offer a great place. With all the "extras".What do you prefer, Chinatown, Greektown, or downtown?

PM me.

Rocket Boogie
05-02-09, 17:01
1St report! Appreciate all your reports and would like to add one

Tried this massage provider a few months ago. Have not seen her reviewed here. She has a current ad in CL

"BUSINESS MEN= Attractive 38 yr old available for massage (630) 452-5449. LATE NIGHT. OHARE-LOOP)"

It was outcall, attractive provider, pleasant, friendly, complete and accommodating massage with a full menu. Total cost was approx $200 with tip. I only did the one appt. Maybe the challenge was low, or I had an odd feeling. She seemed to have a good group of subscribers. Thought there may be some opinions here. May try this provide again.

RB

MongerVet
05-03-09, 14:23
Fellas,

I'm in Chicago for the next few days and itching for some Asian companionship. I've noticed a few of the sites have girls at incall locations for 1.6 and I'm assuming this is too good to be true. How much is the upsell once you're there?

I scrolled through the first few pages and couldn't find a good explanation for this. It's probably common knowledge to the regulars here, but I'm used to the old-fashioned AMPs, not the ones set up at a private residence.

If someone could PM me an answer, I'd appreciate it. And some hotspots near O'Hare would be nice too!

Nighthawk55
05-03-09, 15:01
Fellas,

I'm in Chicago for the next few days and itching for some Asian companionship. I've noticed a few of the sites have girls at incall locations for 1.6 and I'm assuming this is too good to be true. How much is the upsell once you're there?

I scrolled through the first few pages and couldn't find a good explanation for this. It's probably common knowledge to the regulars here, but I'm used to the old-fashioned AMPs, not the ones set up at a private residence.

If someone could PM me an answer, I'd appreciate it. And some hotspots near O'Hare would be nice too!There is no upsell. Expect the multi-call routine (call me when you get to. Ad nauseum). Expect the girl to speak no English. Expect Spartan accomodations. Expect a short if non-existent massage. Expect FS for 160.

Fayleep
05-03-09, 18:13
Went to the massage school the other day. Really bad experience. Was forced to get the massage for .6. Massage was horrible. Very rushed. Nothing offered. Left without tipping. But at least I got a bottled water.

Antonio
05-03-09, 19:55
Had very enjoyable experience with "Monica", Chinese, non-compos in English, nice rack, cute face, about 30. Gave good massage plus excellent arousal and finish, showed real technique--seemed happy to be tipped .3

Silvio
05-04-09, 08:27
Finally went to Alice in Greektown as business drove me that way. I had the most pleasurable time with "Candy". Very very swett girl and young and attractive. Lets just say I she tastes as sweetas she is. I will repeat for sure.

Bebop60
05-04-09, 21:15
Went to the school on Irving Saturday. .6 at door, told mamasan I hadn't been there for a couple of years. May took me to room, she's 5'3, not skinny-about average for a 35-40 y.o, did a pretty good massage. On the flip, I reached out and started caressing her butt, and she gave me a smile. My hands were free to roam and she gave an above average HR. She only mentioned that I give her a "good tip" and she seemed happy with the .4 I left.

I would recommend again, it as a good time. On the way out there was a younger latina spinner I would like to meet next time.

Al Melrose
05-05-09, 00:21
I also finally made it there. Decided to take a long lunch break. I never asked or was given the name, but about 40, thin, large rack ( I am pretty sure natural ). Since it was a lunch break, I went for the half hour at .4.

Self shower before and after, ok massage, not that great with her hands, but the russian finish was very good. Not very much English, so no mention of the expected tip. I gave her .4.

Another highlight was as I was leaving the place there is another business across the hallway, some upper middle-aged women working the reception desk gave me a disgusted dirty look, I smiled and waved to her.

Rileym
05-05-09, 10:07
Another highlight was as I was leaving the place there is another business across the hallway, some upper middle-aged women working the reception desk gave me a disgusted dirty look, I smiled and waved to her.[/QUOTE]Ever since PS, situations like that make me think that this is place is now living on borrowed time from angry/nosy neighbors.

Coolouforever
05-05-09, 12:56
I just came back from Bella's on Western/Armitage. Was greeted by a cute slim European girl who had nice perky small tits. So far so good, took the before noon special of hh for .35 plus .5 extra for the ts. That's where it all went downhill from there. I was covered during the ts she didn't even spray the boys over the wet towel. In the massage room I layed down on my towel so I can stay uncovered but when she came into the room she brought another towel and recovered me up. The massage was as legit as you can get she gave me a hard massage and didn't even brush up against the boys at all plus she didn't even massage my upper thighs. No signs whatsoever of extras. Gave her a .20 tip just because I knew she worked her butt off giving me that legit massage but I wouldn't repeat.

LordAlfred
05-05-09, 13:53
First time poster!

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Lace Spa girls. Advertise mostly on CL, with "email me your phone number and a time you'd like to get together". They have a website, girls I see with ads are Veronica, Lexi and Celeste.

Rocket Boogie
05-05-09, 17:04
Based on a recent post here I tried the Bella spa twice in the last 2 weeks. My experience was good and consistent with the initial reviewer on price. I intended to submit a good review, and was looking forward to going back again. Maybe they had a LE scare or something. I found the ts consistently good and thorough. Both the European provider previous reviewed and an AMP to provide good service. The AMP may have been friendlier. But as one poster mentioned, it all depends on timing. Place was clean with an attractive and friendly staff.

To today's poster, was there anything unusual said or going on when you were there?

RB

Khai Yai
05-05-09, 23:50
Another highlight was as I was leaving the place there is another business across the hallway, some upper middle-aged women working the reception desk gave me a disgusted dirty look, I smiled and waved to her.Ever since PS, situations like that make me think that this is place is now living on borrowed time from angry/nosy neighbors.[/QUOTE]

Alice isn't known for her ability to make friends with her neighbors. Gripe, gripe, gripe, she could use a nice massage herself!

Butakal
05-06-09, 02:06
Dont you hate that? I avoid the place during work hours cause of that look I always get.

Usually I see some guy there and he never says a thing. He is always in a hurry to get out of the place since its 5 pm

Snowmadics
05-06-09, 05:20
I dreamt I returned to see an asian woman that gives a good massage. But only allows self service. No hot stones this time.

But I really wanted a good massage and didn't wanna pay boocoo dollars for extras. So I didn't mind.

Great teasing.

And a little playing with boys to help me finish. And I mean a little.

Fumfn69
05-06-09, 13:45
Has anyone seen this girl?

She advertises pretty regularly.

Seems too good to be true.

I would guess extras are much more.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1157484649.html

Asianplvr
05-06-09, 17:58
Mystic's in Grand Rapids, Michigan has been closed leaving me looking for another AMP. I sometimes travel to Chicago. I noticed CL ads for AMP's. Do any of these have good mileage? Any suggestions or dreams you'd like to share would be appreciated.

Raoul Duke
05-06-09, 18:41
Dont you hate that? I avoid the place during work hours cause of that look I always get.

Yep, I've gotten "the look" too. Maybe they're jealous that Alice has better foot traffic than their business. Perhaps they should rethink their business model instead of staring us down.

It's not our fault that immigrants are entrepreneurial.

Nighthawk55
05-06-09, 20:41
I dreamt I returned to see an asian woman that gives a good massage. But only allows self service. No hot stones this time.

But I really wanted a good massage and didn't wanna pay boocoo dollars for extras. So I didn't mind.

Great teasing.

And a little playing with boys to help me finish. And I mean a little.That's not a dream.

That is a nightmare.

Silvio
05-07-09, 08:53

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1157484649.html

This place is legit massage only...at least thats what I got however. I had one while another was being trained. They also dont have curtains up so if someone by the street looks up they may see you.

Cosmok
05-08-09, 01:26
I had the exact same girl as Coolouforever and received the exact same massage. I was a bit excited when I walked in to find a European girl (she's from Belarus) but alas no after massage amusement to be found, just a pretty good hard massage. Girl worked at Tatiana's on Milwaukee before going over to Bella's. From what I noticed on older posts Tatiana's is mostly a legit place like Megi's. I'm sure there are people who have cracked these "legit EMP's" but no such luck for me.

I was in there this week and noticed a very attractive European girl with a rather large rack, of course I ended up with the oldish Chinese girl and unfortuantely the whole experience was rather dull but I will be trying to get back and see this new girl. It was just my luck that another guy walked in about 5 seconds before and got assigned to the euro girl. Anyone know her name? When I left she was out there and there were several people waiting so I didn't want to ask.

I've also had Ani (3 times) who's pretty fun once you get to know her. She's about a 6-7 and has nice B's. I do have a complaint that the Asian girls are starting to ask for rediculous tips like you get at the Latin spa's. Of course you can negotiate the girls down to something more reasonable but it's such an ass ache to have to have to work the girl over for 5 minutes to get the price in line. I'm guessing it's not the guys that are paying too much but rather massage girls with too much internet time on their hands surfing the various boards like this one's finding out what other girls charge and trying to push the price up and see what happens.

Don't be afraid to push back on pricing a little, it's not like the service is really going to suffer. Either the girl knows how to do a good job or she doesn't. The smart girls know that when she provides a good service she's going to get repeat customers and the not so smart girls don't think that far ahead and thus probably will never give a good service regardless of how much you pay them.

Happy Hunting!

Random36
05-08-09, 14:44
Anyone been there recently, any new talent there?

They are on Long and Diversey.

Sintwin
05-08-09, 15:05
"I've also had Ani (3 times) who's pretty fun once you get to know her. She's about a 6-7 and has nice B's. "

Is this the same Anni that worked at 7H when Sunny owned it. When Sunny parted ways with 7H, Anni left but I found her at YR. Now, she's not there anymore and I would love to find her again!

Bebop60
05-08-09, 19:05
Made a return to the school to check out the other talent. Had a long legged redhead 21 y.o. named Nina with nice curves and gorgeous tatas. Soso massage but really got into the hr finish. Friendly attitude and beautiful bod - will repeat. .6 entry for hour and .6 tip for excellent service. Afterward, all of the girls were in the lobby and mamasan asked me if "she give you good one?". When I said "very nice" all the talent giggled. Saw a cute black, ok looking latina, and a couple of good looking asians on the menu.

Al Melrose
05-08-09, 23:43
Decide to take another long lunch break. Got the below mentioned Candy, yes very cute, but she was trying to set some very high prices. She asked for $ for a hr, I told her, no way. Finally settled on .6 for her to remove her uniform. Fake rack that looks better than it feels, but overall a very nice body. I tried to push for FS, she said not there and quoted me $$$.

As another post mentioned below, the amps are starting to ask for some crazy tips.

One drawback was the girl in the next room was listening to learning English tapes, not the best mood enhancement, I will have to bring her some headphones next time I return.

Softswap
05-09-09, 10:48
I enjoy these forums because it allows me to use my imagination and to make up replies and PM's and reports. It is an exercise in creative and fictional writing. I think I'll submit future stories here and elsewhere and in my own small way, I get what every writer hopes for; publication, albeit in the form of an online forum. Not complaining, just appreciating the outlet.

Thanks all.

Self Hi5
05-09-09, 12:19
Anyone been there recently, any new talent there?

They are on Long and Diversey.

I was there about a month ago. I was promised a young girl (24) when I called. When I arrived (weird setup btw), the young girl was sitting on the couch in the front room, watching maury and eating something that smelled god awful!!

I was led to the first room and was told to disrobe as my provider would be with me in a moment. I was half way undressed when an older lady (50) walked in and told me she would be giving the massage. I immediately put my clothes on and walked out, stopping in the front room to get my money back...

"No hard feelings, but this is not my thing....Good Luck!" And I walked out!!!

Probably would have been the best service, but I could not take the plunge....just not into "veterans"!!!

Silvio
05-09-09, 12:43
If you thought about gettting her shes awaste of time. Shes black & asain, pretty with some great curves. She wasted my time 2 days in a row and no shows both times. Her number is 619-419-8838 Or 312-405-8176 Dont waster your time. Shes a flake from california.

F Blaster
05-10-09, 07:57
I enjoy these forums because it allows me to use my imagination and to make up replies and PM's and reports. It is an exercise in creative and fictional writing. I think I'll submit future stories here and elsewhere and in my own small way, I get what every writer hopes for; publication, albeit in the form of an online forum. Not complaining, just appreciating the outlet.

Thanks all.

Consider your ass covered with your wife/girlfriend. It won't make any difference with Uncle.

Why bother posting anymore? No one's going to take you seriously. As far as PMs, who's going to want to reply to you now?!

Love Blonde
05-10-09, 12:32

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/ths/1157484649.htmlHere you got collection of pictures enjoy.

[Hotlink to Photo deleted by Admin]

change xx on tt

And Happy Mother's Day.

Lady's

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Dewey Did It
05-11-09, 12:39
I just received some intel on a place offering quickies in the Brighton Park/Back of the Yards areas. The catch is that it appears they only take in men of Hispanic heritage. I suppose they think a white john has a higher chance of being an undercover LEO. The receiver on the other end of the phone only speaks Spanish and will ask where you got the number. There are alledgedly 3 or 4 smoki'and hot gals, all under 30, that you can chose from. Cuban, Columbian, Mexican, and Venenzulean were on the menu last time my source went in. And check this out. The girls are supposedly sqeaky clean and want to remain that way, so they visually inspect your genetalia for anything out of the ordinary before any fun is to be had. Appropriate members PM me for more info and be willing to share as well.

Thanks in advance.

Fumfn69
05-11-09, 13:25
Anyone seen this girl in Schaumberg?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/1161703916.html

Orangewood
05-11-09, 23:57
I just received some intel on a place offering quickies in the Brighton Park/Back of the Yards areas. The catch is that it appears they only take in men of Hispanic heritage.

Suddenly it's a disadvantage to be a white male. Happy days for our latino friends, however!

Ed Wood
05-12-09, 00:54
I just received some intel on a place offering quickies in the Brighton Park/Back of the Yards areas. The catch is that it appears they only take in men of Hispanic heritage. I suppose they think a white john has a higher chance of being an undercover LEO. The receiver on the other end of the phone only speaks Spanish and will ask where you got the number. There are alledgedly 3 or 4 smoki'and hot gals, all under 30, that you can chose from. Cuban, Columbian, Mexican, and Venenzulean were on the menu last time my source went in. And check this out. The girls are supposedly sqeaky clean and want to remain that way, so they visually inspect your genetalia for anything out of the ordinary before any fun is to be had. Appropriate members PM me for more info and be willing to share as well.

Thanks in advance.I've heard of these places, they have them all over the Chicago area for Latino's. The prices are great but they are really high volume, one guy after another. You may even have to wait in line to get a turn.

Joey Jojo
05-12-09, 03:10
Suddenly it's a disadvantage to be a white male. Happy days for our latino friends, however!Unless you're a Latino who doesn't speak Spanish, like me. Dammit!

Av Fan
05-12-09, 10:14
Was out on Friday morning early, around 4:30 am. Driving down Cicero saw WSW Kathy near the Walgreens. Stopped, and she recognized me, pretty good memory. Had good conversation, and found place to go. 4 for BBJTC, good service. Dropped her off and left. Traffic seems to be pretty good, considering how early in the morning it is.

Av Fan
05-12-09, 11:16
Sorry wrong forum for last report.

Pcu Pcu
05-12-09, 12:51
Hola to everyone, new to this post.

Wondering if NE one had info on latinas in Brighton Park?

Fumfn69
05-12-09, 12:57
Stay away from this woman. Total fraud. Not her in the pic and she does not provide massage.complete waste of time.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ers/1167108226.html

HappyGardener
05-12-09, 17:48
I've heard of these places, they have them all over the Chicago area for Latino's. The prices are great but they are really high volume, one guy after another. You may even have to wait in line to get a turn.

I knew a couple of girls who worked at AJ, who left and went to work at one. they wer back in two weeks. Said that they were doing 25 -50 guys a day for 5 or 6 days straight. And of course it was all weekend non stop. They were very tired.

The other thing is the couple times I went to one, it was tiered pricing. Shirt on or off, different price. BJ or BJ/straight sex another price. Not GFE, but then I wasnt expecting it to be.

SgtPerv
05-12-09, 18:02
Said that they were doing 25 -50 guys a day for 5 or 6 days straight. And of course it was all weekend non stop. They were very tired.

The other thing is the couple times I went to one, it was tiered pricing. Shirt on or off, different price. BJ or BJ/straight sex another price. Not GFE, but then I wasnt expecting it to be.Sounds like the alley girls of Tijuana except for the total price.

Donny Devito
05-12-09, 22:03
I knew a couple of girls who worked at AJ, who left and went to work at one. they wer back in two weeks. Said that they were doing 25 -50 guys a day for 5 or 6 days straight. And of course it was all weekend non stop. They were very tired.

The other thing is the couple times I went to one, it was tiered pricing. Shirt on or off, different price. BJ or BJ/straight sex another price. Not GFE, but then I wasnt expecting it to be.Sounds like genuine sex slaves to me. You knew they had to be out there. These girls are, undoubtedly, illegal aliens probably servicing other illegal residents.

Fumfn69
05-13-09, 10:51
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520032,00.html

Weed Streeter
05-13-09, 14:37
Eh? "Reviewed by employees" seems kinda vague to me. I'm sure the Adult section will be just as good. If anything, maybe better because they'll filter out all the junk and suspect folks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520032,00.html

Rocket Boogie
05-13-09, 16:45
Eh? "Reviewed by employees" seems kinda vague to me. I'm sure the Adult section will be just as good. If anything, maybe better because they'll filter out all the junk and suspect folks.They will need additional help to do all this reviewing. Can you imagine checking out all the ads to find out what is really being offered? Day after day looking at pictures and talking to providers. Maybe some field trips. Brutal job! How do you find qualified workers for a position like this? What are the qualifications? Maybe USASG can help out.

Mrmcmahon619
05-13-09, 20:25
So I stopped going on Craigslist.

It took me all of 15 seconds to start visiting Backpage.

Chi Guy
05-13-09, 21:06
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520032,00.htmlI wouldn't worry too much. In the scheme of things, Craigslist has only been a very short time. Prostitution has been around a helluva lot longer. It will still be around long after the "erotic services" section bites the dust.

Weed Streeter
05-14-09, 07:54
Well, this doesn't affect the site much other than the section is now called "adult" rather than erotic services.

It probably will get a lot of the clutter out of the section. I never used the section because of the spam.Exactly. Even Sheriff Dart said he was skeptical yesterday - which is always a good sign (he spearheaded this). They're finally just going to be calling the section what it is to get him of their back. There's not much else he can do. I hope he finally realizes this...and calms all this noise down now.

Self Hi5
05-14-09, 10:40
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,520032,00.htmlNo way they shut down the oldest profession in the world!! I signed up to help "review" the adult ads. I had to volunteer as part of a plea for, well.....ya know!!

Am I a hero to the community or what!

Sam Says
05-14-09, 12:01
Help please. I will be coming to Chicago in June for a convention. I am a AMP veteran but I don't know which AMP's are close to the hyatt regency on wacker drive (great address though). So I need some help with finding one close or one easy to get to and from by cab. I am mainly a lurker but I do have some posts in the dc and pa boards.

Thanks

AmonRa
05-14-09, 13:00
I decided to give Mercy a try since I work a block away from their Loop location. All the talk about the doorman was a bit worrisome, but I soldiered on. Upon entering, 2:20pm, the doorman was a late 40’s white guy with dark mustache and graying sideburns. He asked me to sign in, but did not ask for an ID. He seemed pleasant enough. The doorman on the way out, was an older black guy that just waved and said no need to sign out. I went up to the suite and walked into Mercy. The receptionist is a very cute little thing, but I am guessing she never works on the clientele. I was asked to wait 10 minutes so I waited and chatted with the cute phone girl. She then escorted me into room 1 and asked me to get ready. I quickly shed my clothes and hopped on the table. Mauway (let’s just say May) entered the room and asked the standard questions. She was a lady in her mid to late 40’s, very good muscle tone. An Asian MILF if you will. Being my first time there, I said it was about a year since my last visit. She enjoyed me tickling her feet and ankles as she worked on my back and neck, and on the flip a standard finish was had. $40 for a half hour massage and a $40 tip made everyone’s day. The value and proximity to my office makes this an ideal massage center. She allowed my hands to roam, although I did not venture too far underneath her casual clothing, and her canvas pants were difficult to access.

Side note: I also tried http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1167902538.html but she is totally legit… Good massage, but if you are looking for more, forget it. I still gave her a $20 tip since she worked up a sweat working me over.

Jazz420
05-14-09, 14:56
I've already seen many more dreams being offered in causual encounters.

By the way, thank you everyone for making this site so great.

Although Chicago will never compare to Brazil, there are still some good times to be had. I'm a young monger and from the stories you all tell, I wish I was around back in the day. Not only some great mongering but to see some great music I missed too.

I haven't checked out the PM thing on here yet, but any info on any cool places to check out, not mentioned on this board, I would love to know.

Goat Trotter
05-14-09, 20:43
Dats funny I almost was about to write the same report LOL!. Same 2 location but had a different girl at Mercy (Anna I think?). Door man was a jackass and gave a passing glance at my ID, like I give a shit that you know my name.

Christa I went to hoping she was a different Christa but like you said legit and gave me a great deep tissue massage. Funny location... weird old elevator without doors that need an attendant wtf?

I decided to give Mercy a try since I work a block away from their Loop location. All the talk about the doorman was a bit worrisome, but I soldiered on. Upon entering, 2:20pm, the doorman was a late 40’s white guy with dark mustache and graying sideburns. He asked me to sign in, but did not ask for an ID. He seemed pleasant enough. The doorman on the way out, was an older black guy that just waved and said no need to sign out. I went up to the suite and walked into Mercy. The receptionist is a very cute little thing, but I am guessing she never works on the clientele. I was asked to wait 10 minutes so I waited and chatted with the cute phone girl. She then escorted me into room 1 and asked me to get ready. I quickly shed my clothes and hopped on the table. Mauway (let’s just say May) entered the room and asked the standard questions. She was a lady in her mid to late 40’s, very good muscle tone. An Asian MILF if you will. Being my first time there, I said it was about a year since my last visit. She enjoyed me tickling her feet and ankles as she worked on my back and neck, and on the flip a standard finish was had. $40 for a half hour massage and a $40 tip made everyone’s day. The value and proximity to my office makes this an ideal massage center. She allowed my hands to roam, although I did not venture too far underneath her casual clothing, and her canvas pants were difficult to access.

Side note: I also tried http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1167902538.html but she is totally legit… Good massage, but if you are looking for more, forget it. I still gave her a $20 tip since she worked up a sweat working me over.

Nighthawk55
05-14-09, 21:26
Help please. I will be coming to Chicago in June for a convention. I am a AMP veteran but I don't know which AMP's are close to the hyatt regency on wacker drive (great address though). So I need some help with finding one close or one easy to get to and from by cab. I am mainly a lurker but I do have some posts in the dc and pa boards.

ThanksYou are not really in a good spot there. The oft-mentioned Mercy is close, but by reading the forum you will understand the advantages and disadvantages.

The better bet is hitting Chinatown. Take the CTA red line from the hotel, or go there right from the convention.

Enjoy NPE!

Dangerously
05-14-09, 23:00

Thanks

If proximity to your hotel is your primary concern, check out Mercy which was discussed in the post right after yours.

Their Michigan Ave location is within easy walking distance from the Hyatt, or (an almost embarassingly) short cab ride away.

Donny Devito
05-16-09, 21:54

Side note: I also tried http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/1167902538.html but she is totally legit… Good massage, but if you are looking for more, forget it. I still gave her a $20 tip since she worked up a sweat working me over.40 dollars...you don't need too.

She's happy with 20.

Raoul Duke
05-16-09, 23:22
Money has been tight, but I had spasm so I stopped in for a massagie. There was only one therapist available at the time and my attempt at getting her name was beyond frustrating. She didn't know what I was saying. My dog understands Engrish better than this woman.

The rubdown honestly sucked, so much so that I almost got up and walked out. However, she was able to provide some relief so I tipped .4. She looked at it and indicated that she wanted more. I smiled and told her nope. Perhaps others have had better sessions with her, but from my experience I'd suggest steering clear of a mid 30 year old, shoulder length wavy hair with large cans and really poor Engrish.

I'm pissed at myself. I was close to walking out the door when I realized there was a communication problem, but I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. My mistake.

Chi Guy
05-17-09, 08:58
Money has been tight, but I had spasm so I stopped in for a massagie. There was only one therapist available at the time and my attempt at getting her name was beyond frustrating. She didn't know what I was saying. My dog understands Engrish better than this woman.

The rubdown honestly sucked, so much so that I almost got up and walked out. However, she was able to provide some relief so I tipped .4. She looked at it and indicated that she wanted more. I smiled and told her nope. Perhaps others have had better sessions with her, but from my experience I'd suggest steering clear of a mid 30 year old, shoulder length wavy hair with large cans and really poor Engrish.

I'm pissed at myself. I was close to walking out the door when I realized there was a communication problem, but I figured I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. My mistake.
My last visit at Violet was similar to yours. I got a crappy rub down which was really nothing more than her applying pressure at various points without moving. On the flip, she motioned for a BJ and I said OK. Then she said "condor," and I said no. She looked upset, but appeared to agree. Then the negotiations started. She wanted $100, I countered with $80. Again, she looked upset, but agreed but asked for the money up front. I got up and gave it to her. She starts with a handshake, then puts her head between my head and the goods. With no signs of a BJ, and asked "no suck," and then she asked again for "condor." I said no, and she continued the HJ. I got up and asked for the money back. She acted as if she didn't understand. Then she appeared to say that she would give me what we had originally agreed upon. At this point, I just wanted to get the hell out of there, so I stood firm and she finally gave me my money back. As I was leaving, I told her I would never return. Whether she understood me or not, I don't know.

Ghostface89
05-17-09, 11:40
For those having difficulty finding Yellow Rose Spa electronically or geographically, it has a new name and phone --
MAGIC TOUCH Massage Sevices,
702 W. 35th St.,
Chicago, IL 60616
773-254-4933
Hours: 10am to 10:30pm

Usually plenty of free parking. (No meters yet.)
If coming during a Sox game, a parking pass can be obtained from the spa to put in your car window so LE will not ticket/tow.

Ghostface89
05-17-09, 11:55
For Westerners, the "oriental" mind is unfathomable. (Yes, I know Asians say an "oriental" is a carpet.)

Massage parlors with happy endings are the norm in the Far East.
That's why there is no stigma in Chinatown against the spa owners and workers. (Unless the Asian has been "converted" to a western religion (ie. Christianity)). Happily most of the therapists I have met are "pagans." (Most massage parlors have statues of Chinese gods or altars tucked away in a nook or cranny. Take a look around during your next visit.)

Case in point: the woman owner of Senina is on the board of directors of the Chicago Chinatown Chamber of Commerce.

Asianplvr
05-17-09, 12:13
I'm taking a trip to Chicago next week and was wondering if there are any suggestions which Amp I should try around Chinatown. Any recommendations would be appreciated. You may pm me if you have any specific name you'd like to pass along.

Jesus Collins
05-17-09, 12:40
My last visit at Violet was similar to yours. I got a crappy rub down which was really nothing more than her applying pressure at various points without moving. On the flip, she motioned for a BJ and I said OK. Then she said "condor, " and I said no. She looked upset, but appeared to agree. Then the negotiations started. She wanted $100, I countered with $80. Again, she looked upset, but agreed but asked for the money up front. I got up and gave it to her. She starts with a handshake, then puts her head between my head and the goods. With no signs of a BJ, and asked "no suck, " and then she asked again for "condor. " I said no, and she continued the HJ. I got up and asked for the money back. She acted as if she didn't understand. Then she appeared to say that she would give me what we had originally agreed upon. At this point, I just wanted to get the hell out of there, so I stood firm and she finally gave me my money back. As I was leaving, I told her I would never return. Whether she understood me or not, I don't know.Thats a shame. Most of the reports on this palce have been favorable. I've been dying to try violet. Irving Park Road is proving to useless. Pretty Girls, the School, Body and Soul. Massage Pointe.

They just opened a new one. "Latin Touch". I think its the owners of Elegance. Right near the highway. Someone should TFFT and report, although I'm not optimistic.

Paleface
05-17-09, 18:15
Just learned a new word, LBFM, Little Brown Fucking Machine. Did a search on internet and saw a lot. There are a lot of web sites out there.

Weed Streeter
05-18-09, 21:40
Had very enjoyable experience with "Monica", Chinese, non-compos in English, nice rack, cute face, about 30. Gave good massage plus excellent arousal and finish, showed real technique--seemed happy to be tipped .3

Decided to check out Harvest for the second time after reading this post - and seeing an ad on CL. Ad spelled her name as "Mernica" - and the ad also indicated that she's a model on the side. Well, showed up and "Mernica" looked older than the reported 30. And of course, nothing like the photos in the ad (which were obviously stock photos...one even had a watermark). I'd say about 40. The "nice rack" was accurate.

Anyways, table show was good. A lot of attention to my boys. Massage was excellent. Very relaxing - and would have been great even in a legit spot. On the flip, she went right to business with a HJ - with NO negotiating or hesitation. I roamed on her chest, and she quickly took off her shirt (again, no negotiations). Hadn't had that in a while. Upon release, she finished the massage for the remaining 15 minutes or so. Even when I finished, she didn't ask for a tip. Threw her .40 on my way out - and she was very happy to receive it. She even insisted on putting my shoes back on and tying them up.

I'd go back. I was a little disappointed, expecting someone a bit younger, but her service made up for it.

Paleface
05-18-09, 23:46
Decided to check out Harvest for the second time after reading this post - and seeing an ad on CL. Ad spelled her name as "Mernica" - and the ad also indicated that she's a model on the side. Well, showed up and "Mernica" looked older than the reported 30. And of course, nothing like the photos in the ad (which were obviously stock photos...one even had a watermark). I'd say about 40. The "nice rack" was accurate.

Anyways, table show was good. A lot of attention to my boys. Massage was excellent. Very relaxing - and would have been great even in a legit spot. On the flip, she went right to business with a HJ - with NO negotiating or hesitation. I roamed on her chest, and she quickly took off her shirt (again, no negotiations). Hadn't had that in a while. Upon release, she finished the massage for the remaining 15 minutes or so. Even when I finished, she didn't ask for a tip. Threw her .40 on my way out - and she was very happy to receive it. She even insisted on putting my shoes back on and tying them up.

I'd go back. I was a little disappointed, expecting someone a bit younger, but her service made up for it.Monica might be 40. I won’t argue that, but she looks 30. She gave me one of the most pleasant massages I’ve had recently, although I am not all that experienced. It’s nice to be with a good looking woman who just arrived from a place where the mentality is not so different from America in, say, 1958, or earlier. She didn’t negotiate, so I tipped her 40. Seemed fair from what I’ve read here.

I’ll tell you though. I thought I should have left more. She wasn’t out to rip me off in any way, and she just arrived here. She needs the money. I flat out refuse to buy Streetwise from anyone, no matter how polite, but I don’t hesitate to lay a few extra dollars on the working poor wherever I find them. So why not her? I don’t know. Maybe because I’ve been following this forum and feel like I owe you guys. I don’t want to run up prices. But I’ll tell you what, once I gave a cabbie a 20 dollar tip on a 5 dollar fare, just because he needed the 20 more than I did, and never regretted it.

Monika is a nice girl.

Slim
05-19-09, 00:20
Stopped by today because I was in the mood for a simple cheap rub. That's what I got. 30 min is only .35 and they don't charge the extra 5 for shower anymore. Massage was pretty good by 40 something non looker. Finish not too bad with play above the waist. Tip was not discussed; I was there for 45 min and she was happy with .4.

Weed Streeter
05-19-09, 11:57
No disputing the high level of service, at all! I'm guess I'm looking more for the level of talent I used to see back at the old Peking in East Chicago (oh, memories!). Or even those spots I used to frequent down in Dallas (where the spinners answer the door in micro bikini's). Those girls all actually looked like the stock photos. I know, wishful thinking in Chicago, eh? On the the Chicago Scale, Monica is probably an 8 in looks. And it's hard to find a good balance of excellent service (like Monica's) and model looks in Chicago anyway. Peking was pretty darn close though.

Monica might be 40. I won’t argue that, but she looks 30. She gave me one of the most pleasant massages I’ve had recently, although I am not all that experienced. It’s nice to be with a good looking woman who just arrived from a place where the mentality is not so different from America in, say, 1958, or earlier. She didn’t negotiate, so I tipped her 40. Seemed fair from what I’ve read here.

I’ll tell you though. I thought I should have left more. She wasn’t out to rip me off in any way, and she just arrived here. She needs the money. I flat out refuse to buy Streetwise from anyone, no matter how polite, but I don’t hesitate to lay a few extra dollars on the working poor wherever I find them. So why not her? I don’t know. Maybe because I’ve been following this forum and feel like I owe you guys. I don’t want to run up prices. But I’ll tell you what, once I gave a cabbie a 20 dollar tip on a 5 dollar fare, just because he needed the 20 more than I did, and never regretted it.

Monika is a nice girl.

Chitownbjg
05-19-09, 17:34
Just learned a new word, LBFM, Little Brown Fucking Machine. Did a search on internet and saw a lot. There are a lot of web sites out there.OK, so you found these sites. What does that have to do with Massage Parlors in Chicago. Anything to add that is relevant?

Paleface
05-19-09, 22:13
OK, so you found these sites. What does that have to do with Massage Parlors in Chicago. Anything to add that is relevant?Relax, man. It has everything to do with Chicago. If you're interested in AMPs here, you're interested in LBFM over there: same girls, different worlds.

Ghostface89
05-20-09, 10:47
Can any of you mongers come up with a conspiracy theory to explain why Chicago area AMPs are overwhelmingly old therapists? If other parts of the country get fresh, juicy fruit, why are we stuck with stinky durian?

I can't believe it is do to hyper-active Federal immigration agents.

Well, maybe with the current economy, more college foreign exchange Far East coeds will be needing some extra cash and join the underground entertainment industry.

Dynomutt
05-20-09, 11:00
I have too much Vitamin V (blue pills), if any senior members, or just... seniors needs some, PM me.

I've have had some more interesting experiences, and I will post reports soon.

HappyGardener
05-20-09, 12:39
For those having difficulty finding Yellow Rose Spa electronically or geographically, it has a new name and phone --
MAGIC TOUCH Massage Sevices,
702 W. 35th St.,
Chicago, IL 60616
773-254-4933
Hours: 10am to 10:30pm

Usually plenty of free parking. (No meters yet.)
If coming during a Sox game, a parking pass can be obtained from the spa to put in your car window so LE will not ticket/tow.

Thanks that totall confused me when I went there a few weeks ago. I walked in about one in the afternoon. One girl working, that was not very attractive. I saw the business cards and other things with Magic Touch on them and got totally confused. I asked her if she was the only one and she said "Yes, you dont like me?" Then she told me another girl come in later. So I went out to check my phone to see if I was in the right place.

I ended up going to Alices on Wentworth. Saw Lisa. I dont know, I like that place for a cheap massage and HJ. always know what Im going to get, and no negotiating.

Dynomutt
05-20-09, 12:40
Can any of you mongers come up with a conspiracy theory to explain why Chicago area AMPs are overwhelmingly old therapists? If other parts of the country get fresh, juicy fruit, why are we stuck with stinky durian?

I can't believe it is do to hyper-active Federal immigration agents.

Well, maybe with the current economy, more college foreign exchange Far East coeds will be needing some extra cash and join the underground entertainment industry.Hey Ghostface. I think the younger providers are going through the Asian apt. Circuit. I've gone to the Asian apts 4 times, and 3 out of 4 times, I've gotten younger girls, than the AMPs.

Snowmadics
05-21-09, 00:44
I dreamt I went to a place on 35th with no table shower. And I forgot how great it was to be massaged by a gorgeous woman. And this was my first latina.

OMG! I was in heaven. But that may be because it's been a while since I've been touched by someone younger than me who I'm actually physically attracted to.

I paid the. 6 hour door fee. Was lead to the room. (this is a great dream for me). Then I undressed and tryed to get myself semi-erect before she got there. For some reason I wasn't really in the mood so I couldn't do it. But I had the itch. Kinda hard to explain. I had some "manly" from all day chemist that I had taken early that morning before meeting with a "friend" who I hoped had come around to her senses. But I realized that we were still just friends.

Anyway,

I was tryna figure out why I wasn't erect yet. So I stroked and stroked. Still no go. So I just laid face down right when I heard her coming. She came in and dimmed the lights and played some music and gave me a rubdown. And she stayed up top. Massage was soso. I'm sure she was wondering if I was a cop or if I wanted a real massage. Because I didn't show any signs that I was there for any other reason. (because I couldn't get hard)

So after she finished my upper body. She moved to my lowerbody. Starting with the buttocks and upper thighs. And then I got aroused. And I'm sure she coud see my erection. And I started to arch my hips a bit. Then she accidentally touched my cock and It was FANTASTIC. She began this great teasing. Even reaching under me and grabbing it. Then she said, "do you wanna flip over baby". And I was like yes ma'am.

She had on jeans and a tight fitting black top. She licked my nips and licked my groin area. And then asked is I was a cop. Which I thought was weird, because by that time I was grabbing her ass and touching her hot spot thru her jeans.

Then she wispered in my ear something about this being my first time and it would be $. 2 for nude HJ. And. 6 for topless HJ. And I told her I had. 8. And she gave me a choice. Top or bottoms. Of course I chose bottoms. But it was just her in a thong. I was like, "damn". But I didn't argue. Because I was still enjoying it.

She took off her jeans and oiled up and began stroking. She commented on my girth. And I began my mission to get in those panties. I rubbed for a few mins. And then I felt her getting hot and wet. At which point she began to stroke even faster tryna make me cum. (this is a great dream for me btw). One of the best ones in a while.

Then I felt her get moist so I pulled her panties aside and slowly entered her. Then she pulled away and said no fingers. So I I moved to her clit and played with that. And then she just dropped her panties to her knees and I began with two hands trying to warm her up even more. So I'm playing with her clit with one hand. Just barley entering with the other. And kissing her belly button and groin area all at the same time. Then as soon as I enter a finger and get a couple of stokes in. She begins to stroke even faster. And I manage to kiss her pubic area and get one lick of the clit before I exploded.

I didn't have alot of cum build up. So It wasn't as great as it coulda been. But I was like why'd you do that? You know I wanted to taste you. And she was like no. Maybe after a couple of sessions. She was so gorgeous. Plus I'm a sucker for the latinas. My fave porno is "mami culo grande" and "black dicks/latin chicks"

She cleaned me up. And I kept looking into her eyes. And she'd give me a shy smile. And then she'd look at me and I'd give her a shy smile. And then I inquired about take out. She said she never did that. But maybe if she got comfortable with me. So now I have to figure out how to do this financially. Because I really want it. She was sweet and affectionate. And I enjoyed it to the fullest. I know next time to just pay for the half hour. And save myself a few bucks. So it'll just be $ for everything. Which I think was worth it. So please no negative money comments.

In my dream she offered me peppermints. So I'll call her Peppermint Patti.

Jv Money
05-21-09, 09:00
Anyone ever been to this place? Would like to know more. Just north of armitage on cicero. Pm me with details

Illegal
05-21-09, 14:24
Visited Elite today. Decent table shower and mild massage. Lady was named Sara. Short with decent rack. Very friendly with the guys and received a happy ending. I think a little more may be had if visited two or 3 times.

Does anyone know where Green Spa is in Warrenville. Drove all around 59 and Batavia Road but couldn't find it so I headed over to Elite.

Stonefire
05-21-09, 22:17
I don't have many messages here but I'l share a dream I had today, I was dreaming I was there a this aft. I walked in, there was HOT girls all sitting and talking and the girl at the desk I thought was the mama'san (she was Chinese) she was like follow me after I dropped. 6, I'm like uh ok. Mind you I'm kinda new at these MP, know knowing this 5' average looking Chinese lady was taking me back to a dark room, she left and I was hoping for a different girl still, but I was like ok, think positive. And she came back in. I was ok lets get things started, we talked, she was talkative on the flip, I have to mention massage was great. I asked her sometime in the middle of the flip if there was extras but she didn't understand what I mean. Heh, I was like I wonder if she own this place, and since I gave out. 100 just to pay the. 6, the owner wanted $ for herself. But she said she just started there 3 months ago. I'm like fuatk. 2 strikes against getting a REALLY good massage and very nice girl. She mentioned that she was at the desk because she was next up. So again I started asking for extras and somehow my had landed on her ass, she didn't move it or anything, but she was really cool and I was like 30, 40, 50, and nope, she said you take care of it, and she felt bad that I was rock hard and she didn't want to do it. She gave me the lotion, I was like na, I'd have to charge you to watch. , heh, well nevertheless, I wasn't sure if I wanted her stoking me anyway, she was an 5 out of 10, on the way out the chickies were hot! So I'l be back. Tipped, . 2 next stop, siena for the 4 hand massage.

Stonefire
05-21-09, 22:33
I don't have many messages here but I'l share a dream I had today, I was dreaming I was there a this aft. I walked in, there was HOT girls all sitting and talking and the girl at the desk I thought was the mama'san (she was Chinese) she was like follow me after I dropped. 6, I'm like uh ok. Mind you I'm kinda new at these MP, know knowing this 5' average looking Chinese lady was taking me back to a dark room, she left and I was hoping for a different girl still, but I was like ok, think positive. And she came back in. I was ok lets get things started, we talked, she was talkative on the flip, I have to mention massage was great. I asked her sometime in the middle of the flip if there was extras but she didn't understand what I mean. Heh, I was like I wonder if she own this place, and since I gave out. 100 just to pay the. 6, the owner wanted $ for herself. But she said she just started there 3 months ago. I'm like fuatk. 2 strikes against getting a REALLY good massage and very nice girl. She mentioned that she was at the desk because she was next up. So again I started asking for extras and somehow my had landed on her ass, she didn't move it or anything, but she was really cool and I was like 30, 40, 50, and nope, she said you take care of it, and she felt bad that I was rock hard and she didn't want to do it. She gave me the lotion, I was like na, I'd have to charge you to watch. , heh, well nevertheless, I wasn't sure if I wanted her stoking me anyway, she was an 5 out of 10, on the way out the chickies were hot! So I'l be back. Tipped, . 2 next stop, siena for the 4 hand massage.

Nighthawk55
05-22-09, 10:16
I don't have many messages here but I'l share a dream I had today, I was dreaming I was there a this aft. I walked in, there was HOT girls all sitting and talking and the girl at the desk I thought was the mama'san (she was Chinese) she was like follow me after I dropped. 6, I'm like uh ok. Mind you I'm kinda new at these MP, know knowing this 5' average looking Chinese lady was taking me back to a dark room, she left and I was hoping for a different girl still, but I was like ok, think positive. And she came back in. I was ok lets get things started, we talked, she was talkative on the flip, I have to mention massage was great. I asked her sometime in the middle of the flip if there was extras but she didn't understand what I mean. Heh, I was like I wonder if she own this place, and since I gave out. 100 just to pay the. 6, the owner wanted $ for herself. But she said she just started there 3 months ago. I'm like fuatk. 2 strikes against getting a REALLY good massage and very nice girl. She mentioned that she was at the desk because she was next up. So again I started asking for extras and somehow my had landed on her ass, she didn't move it or anything, but she was really cool and I was like 30, 40, 50, and nope, she said you take care of it, and she felt bad that I was rock hard and she didn't want to do it. She gave me the lotion, I was like na, I'd have to charge you to watch. , heh, well nevertheless, I wasn't sure if I wanted her stoking me anyway, she was an 5 out of 10, on the way out the chickies were hot! So I'l be back. Tipped, . 2 next stop, siena for the 4 hand massage.I hope that was. 02 not. 20!

I hate guys whining about tips. But I don't tip my ACTUAL MASSAGE THERAPIST that much.

PittPanther
05-22-09, 10:28
I don't have many messages here but I'l share a dream I had today...
Stonefire, sorry to insult you, but I didn't understand a da*n thing you wrote. Could you try again please, this time using regular English?

Jesus Collins
05-22-09, 11:42
Stonefire, sorry to insult you, but I didn't understand a da*n thing you wrote. Could you try again please, this time using regular English?Him fail English?

That's Un-Possible!

Stonefire
05-22-09, 12:14
Stonefire, sorry to insult you, but I didn't understand a da*and thing you wrote. Could you try again please, this time using regular English? Sorr about that, Prob one of the reason I'm not a novelest! Yet I can go on forever.

1. Dreams of the school of massaage yesterday paid. 6

2. Girl was ok looking average, of was her turn at desk/massage (guess it's how they keep it fair,

3. She was really really good but no extras.

4. Will go back, but not for her. Tipped. 2

5. In a week, I'm off to siena. Il report after.

How's that? Any Q. Just post or PM or sypher through the last message I wrote.

Sintwin
05-22-09, 13:28
Hey Ghostface. I think the younger providers are going through the Asian apt. Circuit. I've gone to the Asian apts 4 times, and 3 out of 4 times, I've gotten younger girls, than the AMPs.I would have to agree with Dyno!

Coolouforever
05-22-09, 16:28
So I just returned from one of the better experiences I've had in quite awhile. I headed over to KM Spa was greeted by Grace a very cute Chinese/Asian lady. She had should length straight black hair and had a black top on with nice perky average size tits but not much of an ass. Anyhow I opted for the .45 for the half hr. The TS was done very well, uncovered and she even paid attention to little lou and the boys as she grabbed and massaged the boys and stoked little lou during the TS. The massage was somewhat light but it was good. While on my back she got on top of me and massaged my entire body and she did that for the entire massage. Again while on my back she was playing with the boys from between my legs needless to say that while on the flip I was fully hard. On the flip she said wow as to how little lou had grown but there were no negoitations as she proceeded to give me a sensual hj while doing this she let me lift up her shirt and play with her tits which were amazing they were perky just right pretty nipples that were hard. When I tried to suck them she backed off though but it was cool as I released a big load. Afterward she finished the massage while I was on the flip and cleaned me up then gave me a bottle of water. I tipped her .40 and she seemed pleased with that. All together .85 and I will surely repeat.

Skonsk
05-22-09, 17:30
Thanks that totall confused me when I went there a few weeks ago. I walked in about one in the afternoon. One girl working, that was not very attractive. I saw the business cards and other things with Magic Touch on them and got totally confused. I asked her if she was the only one and she said "Yes, you dont like me?" Then she told me another girl come in later. So I went out to check my phone to see if I was in the right place.

I ended up going to Alices on Wentworth. Saw Lisa. I dont know, I like that place for a cheap massage and HJ. always know what Im going to get, and no negotiating.

Yet another Lisa - not only are there so many other Lisas - but there is a lisa at alices in china town mall. Is that the same one - if not i'll have to get there and this would be lisa#8 in my lisa numbering system. The one at chinatown mall is #5

Chi Guy
05-22-09, 18:22
Visited Elite today. Decent table shower and mild massage. Lady was named Sara. Short with decent rack. Very friendly with the guys and received a happy ending. I think a little more may be had if visited two or 3 times.

Does anyone know where Green Spa is in Warrenville. Drove all around 59 and Batavia Road but couldn't find it so I headed over to Elite.
Green is on the SW corner of Route 59 and Batavia Rd. and it's in the corner of the shopping center. I think the sign on the building still says Kisuku but it says Green on the door.

Illegal
05-22-09, 19:25
Mongers --

I had a recent experience at King's in downers grove. PM for details or any locals who have frequented the place please PM to swap details.Used to visit Kings regularly and all of a sudden the girls kept changing. It was hard to get familiar with any one of them. They seem to all do about the same thing. Never any extras but usually satisfactory finish if you just like HJ.

Tamary Hosy
05-23-09, 13:08
Hello every one,

I'm coming to Chicago next week, and I want to know what is the best AMP I can go to. I never tried them before so this will be my first experience. I'm looking for a good massage from a young asian that leaves me happy at the end :-)

Thank you in advanced.

PM me if you want to.

Tamary Hosy
05-23-09, 15:31
Hello everyone,

I'm new to AMPs, and never tried them before. I'm coming to Chicago next week, so I need your help on which amp is the best. I'm looking for a clean place, pretty young masseuse, and and I want to be happy at the end.

Another question, what is "table shower" exactly? and does it worth it?

Thank you very much.

PM me if you want to.

Bebop60
05-24-09, 18:06
Doesn't your browser show all the pages at the bottom? Read the forum and find out everything you want to know.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to AMPs, and never tried them before. I'm coming to Chicago next week, so I need your help on which amp is the best. I'm looking for a clean place, pretty young masseuse, and and I want to be happy at the end.

Another question, what is "table shower" exactly? and does it worth it?

Thank you very much.

PM me if you want to.

F Blaster
05-26-09, 01:24
That's what I want, even more than the HE. I want someone who knows what they're doing to walk on my back and crack it a couple of times. Anybody know of anyone who's great at this?

Quick Nick
05-26-09, 02:03
Coolouforever,

Where is KM spa? I tried searching but no info. Thanks.

--qn

Self Hi5
05-26-09, 10:30
That's what I want, even more than the HE. I want someone who knows what they're doing to walk on my back and crack it a couple of times. Anybody know of anyone who's great at this?

F Blaster,

There is a place on lawrence, just east of damen called victoria spa. I stopped in about 6-8 months ago as it is not to far from my residence. While the girls were not very attractive at all and the he was subpar, the girl I had did walk on my back and did a very good job. I can't for the life of me remember her name, but I am sure this location has providers that will walk on your back and probably do a good job.....it might be worth a try for you?!?!

And Again
05-26-09, 14:33
Kim at June Spa on Dempster in Skokie gives a good massage and does a great job of back walking.

F Blaster
05-26-09, 15:22
Thanks to you and those who pm'd me. I'll try and visit at least one of them soon. I hope it works out. Nothing better to me than a great back walker, and nothing worse than a lousy one. Suggestions are still more than welcome.

Joey Jojo
05-26-09, 15:23
About a year ago I visited a place I found on cl that was a latina incall. Was wondering if anyone had been there recently or ever. I think recall dropping 2 bills for a full hour with multiples. Had a choice of 3 attendants.

SgtPerv
05-26-09, 15:30
Thanks to you and those who pm'd me. I'll try and visit at least one of them soon. I hope it works out. Nothing better to me than a great back walker, and nothing worse than a lousy one. Suggestions are still more than welcome.For me, nothing is better then a 100 lb back walker that knows what she is doing.

I would call the places first to see if any back walkers are present.

Humpty Hump
05-26-09, 19:24
Stopped in about a 2 weeks ago. A few cute young middle twenties latinas. Grabbed the one of my choice and paid 40 for 30. Spent some get to know you time with yennifer. Very cute and energetic. Full menu and enthusiastic to please but just awkward enough so I didn't feel like I was with pro. Took option 2 for 70, standard rate here. If you're not familiar with the area look for small salon across from the burger king on archer.

Recommended.

Noskcajt
05-27-09, 11:58
I just drove down Irving Park right near the expressway, and the place there moved 2 doors down, and now has 'massage' is wooden letters outside. It's on the corner now, looks like it used to be a bar?

Also, it said something about latina on the outside.

And also, I tried the massage school a few weeks back, was tempted by the 4hand for.89. The girl at my feet was horrible. HORRIBLE. The girl up top spoke pretty good Engrish, and gave me a funny ass story during the massage though. Something about it being a full moon so everyones hormones are going crazy and they need to fuck haha, I was laughing for 10 minutes after I Left thinking about what she said.

Searchingchi
05-27-09, 15:21
These girls advertise together on CL, one being Thai and the other Hawaiian. The phone # listed has a California area code, but no indication that they post in California.

Anyone seen them? Here's an example of their ads: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1185482007.html

Chicag0
05-28-09, 11:43
In the neighborhood so I stopped in. Got Mambi (sorry, I asked her name several times and could not quite understand it). Middle aged but attractive. I left happy. Long drive for me so I am not likely to repeat unless I am already close by.

Av Fan
05-28-09, 14:28
Stopped in about a 2 weeks ago. A few cute young middle twenties latinas. Grabbed the one of my choice and paid 40 for 30. Spent some get to know you time with yennifer. Very cute and energetic. Full menu and enthusiastic to please but just awkward enough so I didn't feel like I was with pro. Took option 2 for 70, standard rate here. If you're not familiar with the area look for small salon across from the burger king on archer.

Recommended.Is this the place near Cicero and Archer's Burgerking?

Snowmadics
05-28-09, 17:53
Decided to get a legit massge. With hopes of more. I checked out Friska on CL. Her post clearly state non-erotic. But I went out there anyway.

She was not finished with previous client when I went to the door. I called. I knocked. A young woman checked her mail and looked at me sideways. I nodded and waved.

Then went back to my car and was about to pull off when she called. She said she'll come let me in. Cute asian girl. Black tights. She had me sign a sheet saying she could stop the massage for anything sexual or any inappropriate behavior. The funny thing is she had her husbands black belt certificate on the table. I figure she had it out to try to scare guys away.(hilarious)

Anyway. Massage was great. She told me at the beginning to get under the sheet so I did. I sign a little when she massaged my upper thighs. And I was erect. But she avoided. Then on the flip I was 3/4 hard. So you could see a defined outline under the Thin sheet. I sighed and jerked. But I could tell she was legit. I just wanted to try it out anyway. I may even go back.

Cubiche
05-28-09, 19:08
These girls advertise together on CL, one being Thai and the other Hawaiian. The phone # listed has a California area code, but no indication that they post in California.

Anyone seen them? Here's an example of their ads: http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ads/1185482007.html

Nina has used different names. The pics used were not of her. Asked for 250 gems. Service was not repeated.

Kattman
05-29-09, 06:16
Tried Julie at KM Massage on Division, between California and Western. I opted for the 60/hour w/ ts. Julie is about 30 and pretty, not super skinny but not chunky either. If she dropped 10 she would be model quality. TS, outstanding massage, hand release on the flip (I did not try for more), and 10 minutes more of head, scalp, neck massage (at least a full hour). She let me lift her shirt and fondle, but she would not take it off. She cleaned me up and dressed me (she even put my socks on for me). Tipped 50, total 110. She seemed pleased with this-- she most likely would've been satisfied w/ 40. I recommend her, as she is the most thorough young-ish Asian that I've had in quite awhile. Next time I'll take the half hour and save 20, and tip 40 rather than 50, for 80 total, which is a bargain for this quality. This is a good find for me, I hope she stays awhile!

MuttenChops
05-29-09, 10:59
I randomly got the itch late last night, so I called KM to see what they could do. The receptionist kept repeating that they close at 10 (i called around 9:15), but after some insisting, she agreed to have me come on. Paid .45 for half hour, and was greeted by Julie. I was left uncovered, but was worried that it was just a trick, because it started off pretty boring. After awhile she got some oil and did some light butt teasing while I was still on my stomach. On the flip she immediately went to work. She even let me play with those perky breasts, and do some finger action but over her pants. left a .35 tip. def will return.

Mj138
05-29-09, 12:55
I ran across her web ad and saw an ad on CL that has been deleted. If she can give a real massage this could be what I am looking for.
klassykmassage.com/

Al Melrose
06-01-09, 03:50
I struck out at an apartment, it is now past 11. I notice that the school is advertising late hours. So I head over there. I see a guy walk in just before me, so I walk past. I walk back and forth a few times, I see him talking to 40-ish Asian, he then takes a seat in the waiting room. Looks like a long wait, so I never enter and drive over to Stone Park/Melrose Park.

Luv Nooke2
06-01-09, 16:56
Went to Alice's in GT today for a quick appointment. Just wanted to report all was the same as past appointments. I got the half hour with Linda and left very happy.

Ghostface89
06-01-09, 17:08
Has anyone on this site ever used Asian Sex Dates. Com?
It appears to me that a number of postings may be by AMPs or Asian Apartments to gain new blood.
Just curious.
Nothing wrong with the idea, anyway.
PM me if you prefer.

Fayleep
06-01-09, 21:21
Dropped by Xindy's the other day. Saw a new girl there mid 30s. Took the hour for .6 and .4 for tips. Not bad of a massage and hands were free to roam. She seemed happy with the .4 tip.

Al Melrose
06-02-09, 01:12
I heard there were some young girls working, so I decided to stop in, .6 for the hour + .05 for TS. Get a young, cute Korean. Nice TS, a bit of attention to the boys, but I wanted more. Very talkative girl with great English. Claims to only have been in the US for less than a year, but asking about 401k's, market down turn and many other topics that are not the usual AMP conversation, plus I could understand her.

Decent massage, on the flip, asks if I want a massage there. Quotes me .6, I ask for topless/bottomless. Another .4 for no top and another .5 for no bottom. I ask for FS, she tells me no way. I try to negotiate for a discount. She replys that she is young and cute so that I need to pay more than the usual. My mistake in mentioning that I got tired of my old place due to the middle aged women.

So I go for $ for topless. ( I know I am over paying, but little Al won the debate) Very good performance on the HR. Afterwards a head/neck massage with some stretching moves also.

I know I overpaid, since I have received FS for the same price, but cute, talkative and a really good performance.

Nudus81
06-02-09, 15:09
Came across an place called Be Well "The art of Asian therapy" on 2251 w irving park. Looks legit, but anyone know about this place. Is it legit or a place to monger?

Dangerously
06-03-09, 01:13
Came across an place called Be Well "The art of Asian therapy" on 2251 w irving park. Looks legit, but anyone know about this place. Is it legit or a place to monger?

I don't know the place, but my instincts tell me it is a legit place: They have normal business hours, and sell gift certificates.

Having said that, I had an interesting experience not long ago (not in Chicago). I went to a Thai massage place, and about 45 minutes in the 1 hour massage she asked me if I wanted a face massage. I misread the question, thinking she implicitly offered an alternative. So I declined, and explained what else still needs to be massaged. That was not on her mind, but then again, she sensed a business opportunity.

What followed was almost comical. She was clearly breaking company policy. She performed the deed, and then was concerned about the cleanup. Exiting the room, she whispered and told me to not move the towel and to make sure that nothing spills on that towel. She came back with paper towels which presumably she could somehow dispose of. When I tipped her, counting out the bills, she shhh’d me, concerned that the sound might travel.

Would I repeat? Probably not. But being part of such a covert operation was well worth the price of entry.

Self Hi5
06-03-09, 08:29

This is a legit place...from experience!!

Rocket Boogie
06-03-09, 09:57
Last ad was put in 10:15 last night. Anyone know something about this?

All other sections in CL have ads for today.

RB

Tuna Lover
06-03-09, 14:22
Yeah the problem is that the CL website changed the last three letters of the therapeutic sections from ths to thp so i am sure some people can't find it for posting.

Chi Guy
06-03-09, 14:23
Last ad was put in 10:15 last night. Anyone know something about this?

All other sections in CL have ads for today.

RB
Looks like they've purged all the ads and are now charging $10 for posting in the therapeutic section. On the plus side, they're allowing pics again.

Discretewill
06-03-09, 19:03
Looks like they've purged all the ads and are now charging $10 for posting in the therapeutic section. On the plus side, they're allowing pics again.Funny thing is, before the CL shut down I know a few providers who told me when they placed the paid CL ad they got a bonus posting on CV.

The CL shut down has NOT affected the CV posts.

Seems to me CV and BP have all the old CL posts now. I've watched the "therapeutic" section and haven't seen anything like CV and BP.

Niceguy99
06-05-09, 09:03
I'm new here, I know about BP but what is "CV"?

Chi Guy
06-05-09, 13:32
I'm new here, I know about BP but what is "CV"?
CV = cityvoter.com

Apyro1
06-05-09, 19:42
Okay I'm noob here and this is my first post so here it goes.

I recently went to an place in NW Indiana to see Natalia, ad here:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ads/1206516864.html

Service for massage are $.25 for 1/2 hour and $.75 for full hour.

When I arrived the was another girl named Gabriella there and I believe another girl named April works there too. I paid for 1 hour. When Natalia entered she stripped down to a g-string. Massage was not existent. Was asked if I wanted to flip over for a better view and asked what I was thinking. F/S was offered for an additional 50. There was a hint at being able to get two girls involved.

If any1 else has had an experience there with her or the other girls. I would like to hear about it.

Snowmadics
06-06-09, 14:28
I dreamt I went to a spa on CL that is open til 5am this morning. I called to make sure they were open. I showed up. Payed.7 for hr +ts. Ts sucked. I was erect the whole time. She commented. Massage sucked. I was honest and told her it was my first time. I think that was why.

On the flip she rubbed me down. Then started on my stomach. I was erect. And rubbing her ass. Whe still did nothing. So I grabbed her hand and placed it where I wanted it. She asked me if I'd tip. I said yes. She grabbed the oil and went to work. Then she got bored because I wouldn't finish. Then I suggested she play with the boys as well. Then I finished for her. It wasn't all that great. Maybe it'll be better with time. But I'll probably only use them for late night emergencies. Even though I'm tryna quit the hobby.

Tipped .4 for hs. Total 1.1 for hr massage+ts+hs

Whisper2000
06-07-09, 17:36
The main Asian girl that works there is a bit moody. One day she'll walk right in and start talking dirty while your undressing, the next time she'll finish after 40 minutes. There is an American girl that does a pretty good finish, but none of them give a good massage. It's kind of unique in the area with regard to the nationality of masseuses.

I dreamt I went to a spa on CL that is open til 5am this morning. I called to make sure they were open. I showed up. Payed.7 for hr +ts. Ts sucked. I was erect the whole time. She commented. Massage sucked. I was honest and told her it was my first time. I think that was why.

On the flip she rubbed me down. Then started on my stomach. I was erect. And rubbing her ass. Whe still did nothing. So I grabbed her hand and placed it where I wanted it. She asked me if I'd tip. I said yes. She grabbed the oil and went to work. Then she got bored because I wouldn't finish. Then I suggested she play with the boys as well. Then I finished for her. It wasn't all that great. Maybe it'll be better with time. But I'll probably only use them for late night emergencies. Even though I'm tryna quit the hobby.

Tipped .4 for hs. Total 1.1 for hr massage+ts+hs

Luv Nooke2
06-07-09, 20:29
Even though I'm tryna quit the hobby.Good luck, and I mean that! I can't tell you how many times I've quit the hobby. Been trying for many, many years. My progress? I'm trying right now to score with a provider for tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to experience her sweet pu$$y!

Good luck!

Litho Fox
06-07-09, 22:59
I'm Comming down on business Tuesday and wont be able to get to china town or relax but what is in the palatine area? Pm if needed.

Thanks in advance

Hitit2
06-08-09, 10:03
Hey guys,

Looking for a good massage parlor. Any suggestions. I would prefer somewhere where there is fs offered but not too pricey. Anyone know anything about aj salon? I read they are hispanic in there but not much more info.

Talk Turkey
06-08-09, 12:57
Okay I'm noob here and this is my first post so here it goes.

I recently went to an place in NW Indiana to see Natalia, ad here:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ads/1206516864.html

Service for massage are $.25 for 1/2 hour and $.75 for full hour.

When I arrived the was another girl named Gabriella there and I believe another girl named April works there too. I paid for 1 hour. When Natalia entered she stripped down to a g-string. Massage was not existent. Was asked if I wanted to flip over for a better view and asked what I was thinking. F/S was offered for an additional 50. There was a hint at being able to get two girls involved.

If any1 else has had an experience there with her or the other girls. I would like to hear about it.

Are those pics for real? Seem to fall into the too good to be
true for those prices category.

Stay safe,

T-man

HappyGardener
06-08-09, 15:58
I dreamt I went to a spa on CL that is open til 5am this morning. I called to make sure they were open. I showed up.

I noticed this place on CL over the weekend. THought it was a typo. Are you talking about the place on Western that was always open late until 1 am and is now open until 5; or are you talking about the place way west on Diversey or someplace like that.

I have been to the place on Western several times, and it seems to be very legit. I have never seen anyone there I wanted to do more with anyway. However I have gotten amazingly hard, good massages

Fayleep
06-08-09, 20:46
Having nothing to do, decided to try a new AMP I haven't gone to. Searched around the forum and decided to give Harvest a try. Got there at 9:00 sharp and a mid 30/40 lady opened the door was about to not let me in because they close at 9:30. Finally she gave in and let me in, charged me.45 for the half hour.

Massage was pretty good, she was putting alot of effort into it. On the flip, alot of teasing around and then she said "done". So I thought to myself WTF? I asked if there was any more and she said "sorry no. Professional massage."

I said to myself "yea right."

Left a.10 tip for her effort and left. Not sure if I would return.

Did anyone else have a problem there?

Chi Guy
06-08-09, 23:21
I noticed this place on CL over the weekend. THought it was a typo. Are you talking about the place on Western that was always open late until 1 am and is now open until 5; or are you talking about the place way west on Diversey or someplace like that.

I have been to the place on Western several times, and it seems to be very legit. I have never seen anyone there I wanted to do more with anyway. However I have gotten amazingly hard, good massages
I think he's talking about Kim at the school. I think she's got at least one other location now.

Hitit2
06-09-09, 15:20
Are those pics for real? Seem to fall into the too good to be
true for those prices category.

Stay safe,

T-manCan anyone else verify this? I live in the area and have seen this ad but it does seem too good to be true. If this is real then I definitely will be trying this soon.

Stone101
06-09-09, 15:21
Hey All,

Heading to Chicago this weekend from DC.

Is all the action outside of the city?

Anything close in that I can walk to or cab it?

Thanks

Orangecrush
06-09-09, 15:39
Is anyone having any luck at the Bella location on Western (north of Armitage)? I was there once and struck out. Got no vibe from the girl, but tried anyway.

OC

Rocket Boogie
06-09-09, 20:39
After reading the reviews I decided to try Harvest. Monica took care of me. 65 with TS. Service and very thorough ts was great, and as another reviewer wrote she seemed appreciative to have the business. Limited on English. However, turns out her parents named her well. Oddly, on negotiations she asked me what I was offering. I offered. 5, she requested. 7. I agreed to. 7, but she might have accepted. 5. Great technique, no rush, good massage, Got that great feeling like you are being electrocuted. Could be her technique or the Siberian eleuthero root I am taking? Also, she helps you get dressed. Very sweet and grateful for the business. This was a pleasant and satisfying experience. It wasn’t just a slam bam and thank you mam type of service.

RB

Litho Fox
06-09-09, 21:37
Checked out the grand opening on NW hwy. Ad states all types of women.

one hour massase $75 forty- five min $60 Ts extra ten.

Had the euro gal all straight forward no extras to be had.

Kept the towel on at all times.

Litho Fox
06-09-09, 21:43
After my adventure on NE hwy I proceeded to this gals place.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage_by_hot_tan_blonde_29/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2337157

Actual pic quite surprised does a complete job but makes sure your safe. 3 call set up.

Weed Streeter
06-10-09, 00:20
I struck out my first time there. The second time, I asked for Monica (or "Mernica" as it was spelled on CL) and she hooked me up. See my previous post.

Having nothing to do, decided to try a new AMP I haven't gone to. Searched around the forum and decided to give Harvest a try. Got there at 9:00 sharp and a mid 30/40 lady opened the door was about to not let me in because they close at 9:30. Finally she gave in and let me in, charged me.45 for the half hour.

Massage was pretty good, she was putting alot of effort into it. On the flip, alot of teasing around and then she said "done". So I thought to myself WTF? I asked if there was any more and she said "sorry no. Professional massage."

Did anyone else have a problem there?

Wirelessone
06-10-09, 02:30
Well after driving all the way to Oak Park only to stood up by a provider on ******** and with 50mg of vitamin V corsing thru my veins I decided to give Senina a try. I would up with the new name of the moment in spa's which is Lisa.

The guy at the counter had a list of girls there but it was partially covered but I saw the digitally probing Jobe, Jessica, Lisa and a Vivian was all that I could read but the list went to number 7 so those are 4 of the 7 on the list.

Lots of butt smacking on her part as I bent over to take off my shoes so I kindly returned same as she walked up the stairs ahead of me. In the room she was pretty forward with her actions so I took the time and groped to put aside any fears that I was LE.

Good table shower and back inthe room for back walking,etc. On the flip, negotiations began and all I can say is that Lisa must have arrived in the country via latin america as her pricing was way , way out line that I said never mind and I will settle for a happy ending. Well that changed the tenor of the talk and she came down out of the clouds and we settled on normal pricing for the full service items on the menu. I did provide my own laminate for the menu.

After the deal, she even went back to the massage for about another 20 minutes and I left a happy man. Wrote her name on the card and included her digits to contact her when i am in town again.

Self Hi5
06-10-09, 11:46
Is anyone having any luck at the Bella location on Western (north of Armitage)? I was there once and struck out. Got no vibe from the girl, but tried anyway.

OC

Who have you tried there?

Chisox
06-10-09, 16:20
For my first post, I would like to say thanks to everyone that has been posting in the Chicago Massage and Escort forums. With no previous experience in this hobby, it's very hard to make the first attempt (danger of LE, not knowing how to act, clueless on what to espect, indentifying hints, etc...). I was never comfortable with trying with an AMP for the first time, while it was always in the back of my mind as something I wanted to try, my lack of knowledge always took control and I never had courage to make the first visit. But when I found this site and started reading and searching for answers, what I had delayed for a couple of years was ready to be attempted within a couple of weeks.

As I've only visited one AMP since I started pursuing this in the last 8 months, I want to share the info that I have with the rest of you.

The one that I decided to try for my rookie appearance is on Irving, dont know if I should give the name so I'll call it PG's on Irving/cicero. Tons of ads on CL. While I was ultimately looking for a FS experience, I didnt care if I stuckout completely, as long as there was no LE in this adventure. Actually my first choice was Lisunia's because it's close to my house, but after reading negative posts about it, I'm glad I chose different.

So anyways, 1st time got me no FS but I did get my first ever back massage, along with HE that was pretty much offered as soon as I flip- a smirk is all that was required to seal the deal. I was happy with it. Donated 6D for no top and wandering hands, didnt know if that was expensive or cheap but I had no prob with it.

Since that first time, I've gone back 10-15 times with only one strikeout and that was with a hispanic therapist. All the other times were with attractve asians and 100% thumbs up.

I haven't tried any other places because what isn't broke doesn't need fixin. I've since taken a small break, but I'll be back. With some more courage and knowledge, I should be attempting my 1st apt pretty soon... Thanks everyone.

Chi Guy
06-10-09, 16:53
Checked out the grand opening on NW hwy. Ad states all types of women.

one hour massase $75 forty- five min $60 Ts extra ten.

Had the euro gal all straight forward no extras to be had.

Kept the towel on at all times.
Sounds like that's the MO of this place along with several others. Their ads throw out subtle hints, but in the end none no extras are offered.

Luv Nooke2
06-10-09, 20:40
I usually have a very happy time with my preferred therapist at Alice's in GT. Today something was off. She kept telling me to not say anything because there was another customer in the spa at that time. The session itself was much less than usual. I guess everyone has an off day once in a while!

Chi Guy
06-10-09, 20:54
I've been noticing on CL that the school on Irving has been advertising their address as 5055. It's always been 5054 in the past. Did they move across the street, or is Kim losing it?

Paleface
06-11-09, 00:00

Did anyone else have a problem there?I was there the next morning. Everyone was in a good mood. Spent an hour with Monica, no negotiation, nice hr, left her the standard .40 and she was fine with that.

There was a new girl there named Lisa, good looking too.

Talk Turkey
06-11-09, 13:29
I've been out of the game for awhile because of the economy.

I was thinking of jumping back in & was wondering if
a Rose regular could PM with any updates/intell
coverig the last couple months.

Or any intell on a Rose like spa, great massage for a
no haggle price would also be appreciated.

Will share what I know also.

T-man -- Stay Safe Pilgrim

Steven Lynn
06-11-09, 18:40
Recently, I had a dream I visited Yin Spa for the first time.
I haven't been out at the parlors in a long time, damn economy! But I had a craving for some Mexican.
Got in, I was asked if I had been there before and I said no, she gave me a discount for being a first time customer I got an hour for .5 and a ts for no charge.
I asked her name and she said, "Theresa."
She was a heavier Latina with a 38D rack.

Did the free ts and it was lame. No play. You get what you pay for.
Got back to the room and she started the massage and started with the questions.
I casually mentioned to her that I usually go to the asian spas once a week, but I'm looking for a latina regular who is reasonably priced.

The massage was okay, I would have liked it much harder ... and when the time came everything was offered.
But it was WAY expensive. So I told her I will probably stick to the asian spas and I got up and started dressing.

She stopped me and came way down on her prices, so I settled for a topless hr for .5 I ended up sucking her nipples for a nice messy finish.

Did the self-shower thing and as I left, she said, "When you come back, ask for me, my name is TIFFANY." Theresa, Tiffany, who cares? ha! ha!!

Overall, okay.
I'm tired of latinas thinking they can overprice, so I will go elsewhere next time.

Mj138
06-11-09, 21:41
Great massage always, happy ending, not always. I had luck twice and I was not expecting it due to previous attempts that never worked. So my success rate at Rose is about 20%.
I've been out of the game for awhile because of the economy.

I was thinking of jumping back in & was wondering if
a Rose regular could PM with any updates/intell
coverig the last couple months.

Or any intell on a Rose like spa, great massage for a
no haggle price would also be appreciated.

Will share what I know also.

T-man -- Stay Safe Pilgrim

Kattman
06-12-09, 03:32
Tried Senina tonight around 10, opted for the well touted Jobee. I was pretty disappointed. Paid 75 at the counter for hr w/ table shower. Jobee was finishing up another client, so I waited about 10 minutes in one of the second floor massage rooms. She entered and told me that she had to leave, and recommended I use one of the other girls. I thought the other 2 girls there were pretty ugly, so I told her thanks, but no thanks, I'll get a refund and come back another day. I began to dress. She then told me that she would stay. I said that I was not angry, but I really did not want service from either of the other girls. She got a bit nervous, and insisted that I stay. I wish I followed my instincts and split, because the massage was a total waste of money. She gave me a bad vibe throughout, all-the-while insisting that she wanted to stay and make me happy. And she was chubby and not too cute. It was a totally lame massage. She wanted 100 for disrobe and HR. I wasn't enjoying myself and did not wish to spend total of 175 for a lame rub and tug from a naked frumpy chub w/ attitude, so I opted for HR at 40 w/ her clothed. Before giving her the green light on HR I almost split again, as I was tempted to save myself from further damage and discourage her from treating customers poorly. I believe I should have left and stiffed her, but this isn't in my nature. After HR she subtly discouraged the table shower. By this time I wanted out, so I toweled off and asked for a refund on the table shower at the door. The man gave me 10 back. The owner could tell I was dissatisfied, so he gave me a couple of trinkets on the way out-- a wallet and a keychain/flashlight that he brought back from China. It was a nice gesture.
I left feeling like a fool, as opposed to feeling pampered and sated, which is how I feel when leaving KM, which is less expensive at the door and on the tip. I won't be going back to Senina. At least I kept the damage down to 105.

Dynomutt
06-12-09, 13:06
Tried Senina tonight around 10, opted for the well touted Jobee. I was pretty disappointed. Paid 75 at the counter for hr w/ table shower. Hey Kattman. I wrote a report on Joebee, and how bad she is. I'm sorry you had to experienced it first hand. Look at it this way, at least she didn't try to stick her finger up your ass, or did she? Well, that's what she kept trying/doing to me the whole time. I went last week, and got Joebee. When she directed me to the room, I was thinking, " oh no, I'm not going with you again. My ass would never forgive me." So I told her to hold on, and went back down the stairs to tell papasan I want another girl. He gave me Lucy.

Lucy gave me the best massage I've ever had, I left feeling two inches taller. She said, she was fresh from the massage school, and I believe her. She went the extra mile, cracked my toes / fingers, stretched my arms / legs, etc.

Lucy is nothing to look at, she's about a 4, in the face. Her body is tight though, its about a 7. They don't have any lookers in there, not one.

I paid.6 for the hour, and skipped the table shower. After the massage is over, you take a stand up shower for free. I gave Lucy, .5 for topless, nip suck, HJ. I was out of $.10

Papasan also gave me the keychain pointer/flashlight, but I didn't get a wallet, I'm jealous!

Chrisj321
06-13-09, 03:45
Due to the multitudes of reports on this place, several by me, this will be short and to the point. Had some time to kill and a few bucks burning a hole in my pockets so i cruised on over for a 30 min stop. 35 for a half hour. Paid and led to room. Quality massage as always. My legs were tight due to motorcycle riding for the 1st time, so the massage focused on there. Was never asked about my frequency of visiting or vetted for credentials. On the flip the usual questions, but due to the massuese not being a bit too old for my taste, I declined. But the option of HE was there. According to her sales pitch several items of clothing could be removed. All in all a fine time and 40 mins later I walked out. Did not get her name though, sorry guys.

Tom A
06-13-09, 13:50
I stopped by Relax for a first vist. Took a half hour (TS was an extra .2, and offered either before or after, I took before). Got a nice massage, and had a nice finish.

Drivnit
06-13-09, 20:42
Thanks that totall confused me when I went there a few weeks ago. I walked in about one in the afternoon. One girl working, that was not very attractive. I saw the business cards and other things with Magic Touch on them and got totally confused. I asked her if she was the only one and she said "Yes, you don't like me? " Then she told me another girl come in later. So I went out to check my phone to see if I was in the right place.

I ended up going to Alices on Wentworth. Saw Lisa. I don't know, I like that place for a cheap massage and HJ. Always know what I'm going to get, and no negotiating.I stopped today, they were painting the walls and older woman was very nice. The younger cute girl with glasses was also very nice (she did the massage). I paid 60 for 1hr massage. I showered myself. I thought it was a good massage. $1 for a nude hand roaming HJ. I won't be there weekly but I did leave happy.

Litho Fox
06-14-09, 16:33
Phone: (847) 806-1616

Near Arlington Heights Rd/Golf Road.

1141 S. Arlington Heights Road.

What a rip off I showed ad asked for an hour. Got a great looking gal maybe 19 Started the lame massage, and stated she did five hours in a row and was tired. did the flip and asked if any areas needed more attention Gave the jester she smiled and left to get hot towel, wiped me down and said to rest. left the room and didnt come back. 15 min later I got dressed walked to the lobby and she was laying on a couch says I needed to rest for 30 min! asked for refund and was told massage complete. whatever.

Philmore
06-14-09, 20:55
I saw that some of you mentioned Good Morning Clinic here, so I thoguht I'd post. I have only gotten colonics there, but was wondering if anyone has gone for massage and received a happy ending. I have been going on and off for 2 years (since April 2007) and have always seen Gloria, and she is always fully clothed, so I get the impression that no happy ending is available. I saw the location at 4100 N. Lincoln listed in the Yellow Pages but it is apparently closed down, so only the 1400 N. Belmont location remains. If anyone has any experiences to share, please send me a PM.

Antonio
06-14-09, 22:47
Some of you know of "Gina"'s Chinese apartments advertised on CL. Usually she has overweight, overaged girls, but this time she has a real young looker at her Lake/Halsted locale, though she's not the girl featured in the photo. Ask for the hh rate at 1.2. NB: she often misspells "Halsted".

Bebop60
06-14-09, 23:38
(Posted this in the worng place before)

Went for a nooner at Relax on Archer. Met Sissy (pronounced see-see), 5'6"-5'7", mid 20's?, athletic body. Took half hour for .4 and no shower (cost extra .2). Did an excellent massage and spent a lot of time teasing the boys. On the flip, she wanted .6 for HR, told her I only had .4 and she began to give me a great slow HR and my hands were free to roam. After the finish, she cleaned with hot towel, massaged my legs, neck and scalp, and then wiped me down to get the lotion off my entire body. Sissy is a pretty young spinner and wasn't in a hurry - my half hour lasted almost 50 minutes, all in the room with her. Left very happy, will definitely repeat.