PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Member #3971
06-11-08, 02:05
Hey peeps.

I'm new to this site friend hooked me up. Can I get some advise about massage places in arlington heights?

ThanksCheck the northwestern suburb pages, bro. They got all the nasty massagists out there.

WHOOPIE TAI AI AYYYYYY!

Have fun out there and be careful.

Whole bunch of savages out there

John MF Coctoston

Juan Camaney
06-11-08, 02:10
I have visited many places. The latest spot was Senina with the polish girl. Ok massage covered the whole time did not allow the towel to drop. No teasing at all. No extras so I had her call my regular Amy in after she was done, paid for 10 minutes extra with Amy and left with cold water.

Jimmy Guy
06-11-08, 08:35
Do never patronize this place. Wanted an appointment with a latina at GMC on belmont, she wanst available so I made an appointment with Vanessa at Zeus. I'm told she will be a half hour over the phone so I get there and make a few business calls from my car. I head in, the door was locked so I had to be buzzed in. I get there and tell the girl behind the counter (she was a 6 at best) I had an apointment with Vanessa to which she tells me "she's booked". Ok, so I then ask if anyone else was available to which she said "no we're all booked up today". There was another girl there whispering in Spanish to the other who was maybe a 4. So with that said I pulled out a wadd of $20's so they could both see it said ok and walked right out.

Seriously guys, book appointments here up the wazzoo and blow them off. They do not deserve your business.

So with that said I head over to lisuinas for my mainstay Tina. Things went downhill here too.

I was literally told "I don't like when you touch me there".

I should't razz her, she is a great provider, but she should be consistent.

I don't know I guess I was due for a bad day.

Be safeI wonder about Lisunia's as well. I go here about once every 3 weeks and I dont think much more than a naked HJ is available here. I've read thru some old posts and discussed it with other mongers and there are a few wild claims. Would be great if more interaction could be had here like CBJ, DATY, and the holy grail, FS because the eye candy here is pretty outstanding.

If anyone has had an experience outside of a naked HJ let me know via PM.

I think I might be headed towrad AMPS again.

Orangecrush
06-11-08, 09:43
Hey peeps.

I'm new to this site friend hooked me up. Can I get some advise about massage places in arlington heights?

Thanks

I see you have learned to post. That is good. Now, we need to work on the reading and organization skills. First, go back to the Illinois thread and note the 20 some odd places throughout the state that are listed. Find an area that is close to where you want to participate in "the hobby". Open that thread and read. I would suggest starting back about 5-8 pages (about 3 months) since you do not want to dig into old areas that may be shut down. Read all the post going forward noting the reverse chronological order of the postings. If you find something that piques your interest, use the "search" feature up in the right hand corner to find more about that particular venue/provider. Ask more specific questions (ie Does Cindy at Spa 53 work on Tuesdays?). Try a few places out and, most importantly, post about your experience. Good luck and welcome.

Ghostface89
06-11-08, 09:45
Reports posted here over the months have mentioned thin walls at MPs on a number of occassions. As far as I am concerned, thin walls often work to a monger's benefit.

If you can hear a fellow monger in the next room getting his happy ending, then your MT has no excuse to not follow suit. Just look your girl in the eye and smile or make a funny comment about your neighbors.

Thin walls also may save you in the unlikely event of a raid. You will hear the commotion outside in time to play hide the condom. Even if your MT is found in a state of undress just recite the following mantra: "I was so relaxed I fell asleep. What in the hell is going on here, anyway?"

Bneil
06-11-08, 15:33
Went to visit Mercy in the loop late last week. Took the 30 min for $40. First time visiting Mercy and got Maggie, mid 40s. 5 on the looks. The shop has a doctors office feel, as it actually provide more services then the massages w/ HJs. I would rate the massage a 7, nude on the flip, she massaged the rocks without touching the stick for about five mins and then looks at me as says. You want, I say yes. Then she actually massaged the goods until release, no rush what so ever. After the wipe down, she leaves and I get dressed, then she comes back in and presents me with a frequent flyer card, with the 10th massage on the house. First time for everything. Tipped her $20 and will be back.

Spdygnzalz
06-11-08, 17:10
Ok so I've looked through old posting and sing seems to be ok. Any suggestions? Don't wanna get riped off by these chicks when they see fresh meat! Thanks guys and be ccareful.

Chi Guy
06-11-08, 17:26
...Ask more specific questions (ie Does Cindy at Spa 53 work on Tuesdays?)...
OC,

You had to mention Spa 53, didn't you? Now I'm bummed. Ruined my whole day. :(

Coolouforever
06-11-08, 17:29
I wonder about Lisunia's as well. I go here about once every 3 weeks and I dont think much more than a naked HJ is available here. I've read thru some old posts and discussed it with other mongers and there are a few wild claims. Would be great if more interaction could be had here like CBJ, DATY, and the holy grail, FS because the eye candy here is pretty outstanding.

If anyone has had an experience outside of a naked HJ let me know via PM.

I think I might be headed towrad AMPS again.

Well I've been to Lisunia about 6 times thus far and the only time I was offered more than a nude HJ was when Ivanna offered to give me a CBJ for yet another $100. I declined of course talk about upselling it's .90 for the VIP massage which has a hj, and for a nude hj with hands roaming is $190 but another $100 for a cbj, no thanks for that I could get fs elsewhere and still save some cash.

PussyPoker
06-11-08, 18:26
OC,

You had to mention Spa 53, didn't you? Now I'm bummed. Ruined my whole day. :(

Just when I thought I was over to closing of Spa 53 and 34 someone has to stick the dagger in a little more. Thanks.

PP

Friendofjill
06-11-08, 18:43
Sorry if this is a repeat q, but searches didn't give me a good answer. I'm new to the AMP scene in Chicago (after a long run in Philly in the 80s and 90s), being more of a CL kind of monger these days, but my two experiences at Senina were basically satisfactory.

Can anyone give advice on the four-hand (2-girl) massage? It sounds kind of nice, but it also seems like the kind of thing that might close off extras. How do they deal with this? I wasn't able to find reports from anyone trying it.

Raoul Duke
06-11-08, 22:17
Just when I thought I was over to closing of Spa 53 and 34 someone has to stick the dagger in a little more. Thanks.

PP

No kidding. My little eyes lit up real quick when I saw that. For a second, I thought my prayers had been answered. Ah, Cindy. I always enjoyed her. Nicole/Tiffany was another one of my faves. I don't know where they found those chicks, they were hot and talented. It's sad to think that I've been forced to trade that for AMPs.

Happy Meals
06-12-08, 08:24
So with that said I head over to lisuinas for my mainstay Tina. Things went downhill here too.

I was literally told "I don't like when you touch me there".

I should't razz her, she is a great provider, but she should be consistent.

I don't know I guess I was due for a bad day.

Be safeFunny you mention this, I also had Tina that same day. She told me the exact same thing "no touching" (Unless I pay for extras, of course). She was polite, but overall I felt rushed (Ivanna gives better service, IMHO). She must have had a bad day.

On my way out, I was doing small talk at the front desk, when I noticed this HOT, young blonde (probably early 20s). I was told her name is Liana, Lililiana, Iliana or something like that. Does anybody has any reports about her?

Ghostface89
06-12-08, 08:46
Sorry if this is a repeat q, but searches didn't give me a good answer. I'm new to the AMP scene in Chicago (after a long run in Philly in the 80s and 90s), being more of a CL kind of monger these days, but my two experiences at Senina were basically satisfactory.

Can anyone give advice on the four-hand (2-girl) massage? It sounds kind of nice, but it also seems like the kind of thing that might close off extras. How do they deal with this? I wasn't able to find reports from anyone trying it. Four hand massage is wonderful, albeit somewhat pricey.

Here are my tips:

1) Find a regular MT who gives what you want.

2) Ask her about the possibility of a 4 hand situation, "what do you think about it? " etc.

3) When she agrees (she will! ) ask HER to pick out a good girl that she wouldn't mind working with.

4) Make sure you ask girl #1 if girl #2 will make you happy, as well. Tell #1 girl that you want the same service from both of them.

5) Call for an appointment ahead so both girls will be available at the same time.

6) Screw next time, ask if girl #2 is available right now.

7) Finally, almost forgot: Ask if there is a discount on 4 hand and try to save some moola.

I have had great 4 hand at Yellow Rose and B & B in the past. My fav is DATY and BJ at the same time. But variations are almost endless.

This posting reminded me that I am overdue for another 4 hand soon!

AND alway do a 4 hand for one hour. It should be paradise, so don't skimp.

Nudus81
06-12-08, 12:31
Went to visit Mercy in the loop late last week. Took the 30 min for $40. First time visiting Mercy and got Maggie, mid 40s. 5 on the looks. The shop has a doctors office feel, as it actually provide more services then the massages w/ HJs. I would rate the massage a 7, nude on the flip, she massaged the rocks without touching the stick for about five mins and then looks at me as says. You want, I say yes. Then she actually massaged the goods until release, no rush what so ever. After the wipe down, she leaves and I get dressed, then she comes back in and presents me with a frequent flyer card, with the 10th massage on the house. First time for everything. Tipped her $20 and will be back.Bneil, they actually do more legit work than massage at Mercy. I think the extras came later when they discovered it would bring business in, so they do more massage now. They DO NOT offer extras other than HS from what I can tell. I have asked them point blank about my other options and said I would tip very well. I have had this discussion with 3 of the girls including Maggie and they said "No, come back for massage again, we treat you well. " I see them 2x/month as the massage is reasonably good and I can always count on the finish. They are happy with the. 2-. 3 tip. The younger girl has asked for more. I told her it is too much, but if she would do more, I would tip more. Lucy and Maggie are older, but do a good massage. Can't remember younger girls name, but I usually ask for someone else.

Noskcajt
06-12-08, 13:37

Can anyone give advice on the four-hand (2-girl) massage? It sounds kind of nice, but it also seems like the kind of thing that might close off extras. How do they deal with this? I wasn't able to find reports from anyone trying it.My only 4 hand was at Aroma when they first opened. With Kiki. Man. No extras with Kiki obviously. But I was relaxed for like 3 weeks!

Coolouforever
06-12-08, 14:24
Hey guys anyone been to this female from craigslist and have any reviews? She has no pics so I wonder what she looks like?

Hey Chicago how are you? My name is Elizabeth. As a lot of you know I've been here for a while on CL, and it has worked well for me, so I'd just like to say thank you to all of my regulars and new clients. I'm always looking to expand my business, so if you are in need of a great Deep Tissue, or would just like to relax with a Swedish, I'm your girl! I enjoy what I do, and get a great deal of satisfaction from making YOU feel better!So let me help you, come see me!lol! I have been studying massage therapy for about 6 years and have in over 950 certified hours in. I have very strong, intuitive hands. I have a natural ability to locate where you carry your stress, people tell me my hands are exceptionally strong, and I give the best Deep Tissue massage!! I also do Swedish, Sports, Trigger Point, and Tantric! I'm still learning Tantra, but if you like to like to try new things and are a bit adventerous, you should try it! You'd be suprised what your body is capable of. I've got a great incall location on the north side of Chicago, in a great neighborhood with street parking! I've got my table, lotions, oil, clean linens and shower accomidations if needed. So if you need to relax or need a good strong Deep tissue, give me a call, I hope to see you soon! Thanks Liz
773-290-nine zero 7 five

I'm an independent Certified Massage Therapist and practice Therapeutic and Tantric massage only. Thank you.

HOURS

Monday to Friday
10am to 8pm

Saturday
11am to 7pm

Sunday
11am to 7pm

This is a review on her..........

LOL LOL HAHAHA! to the guy who is posting the bad review about me.Get a life!
But really, since I do like the negative attention.People are going to come
to me anyway despite what you say.I don't think I am a ***** because I do
massage in the nude and give happy endings.I am not a full service girl.
But I do like stiffies.LOL!I know I am not really into Tantra, but like I
said, people will believe anything and keep coming back anyway.I give good head because I got no teeth and that's what guys really want.LOL!
So really, get a life and I am sorry you had a bad experience, but I really
don't need you business anyway.Get lost jerk!

Orangecrush
06-12-08, 16:38
I apologize for bringing up the past. I miss Cindy and her fake tits, Nicole and her raspy voice (what a body she had) and all the others. I know most of these girls have gone on their way, but where are their younger sisters? Don't tell me that there aren't any hot looking young ladies that don't want to make serious cash.

Mj138
06-12-08, 17:21
She is 5'9", 5'10", probably 190 pounds. Big girl, huge titts, alternative look, tatts, etc, but sexy if that makes sense. She gives an excellent massage, very hard, she knows what she is doing. She wants $$ bills for a nude massage with a release. Release is good, massage is great. She is very sweet, has all of her teeth. Her location is very safe and very clean. I know she was having BF problems so my guess is she left him and he is putting up nasty reviews. I rarely see her because the price is too much for what you get. If it was $ bill I would see her twice a month.

Hey guys anyone been to this female from craigslist and have any reviews? She has no pics so I wonder what she looks like?

Hey Chicago how are you? My name is Elizabeth. As a lot of you know I've been here for a while on CL, and it has worked well for me, so I'd just like to say thank you to all of my regulars and new clients. I'm always looking to expand my business, so if you are in need of a great Deep Tissue, or would just like to relax with a Swedish, I'm your girl! I enjoy what I do, and get a great deal of satisfaction from making YOU feel better!So let me help you, come see me!lol! I have been studying massage therapy for about 6 years and have in over 950 certified hours in. I have very strong, intuitive hands. I have a natural ability to locate where you carry your stress, people tell me my hands are exceptionally strong, and I give the best Deep Tissue massage!! I also do Swedish, Sports, Trigger Point, and Tantric! I'm still learning Tantra, but if you like to like to try new things and are a bit adventerous, you should try it! You'd be suprised what your body is capable of. I've got a great incall location on the north side of Chicago, in a great neighborhood with street parking! I've got my table, lotions, oil, clean linens and shower accomidations if needed. So if you need to relax or need a good strong Deep tissue, give me a call, I hope to see you soon! Thanks Liz
773-290-nine zero 7 five

I'm an independent Certified Massage Therapist and practice Therapeutic and Tantric massage only. Thank you.

HOURS

Monday to Friday
10am to 8pm

Saturday
11am to 7pm

Sunday
11am to 7pm

This is a review on her..........

LOL LOL HAHAHA! to the guy who is posting the bad review about me.Get a life!
But really, since I do like the negative attention.People are going to come
to me anyway despite what you say.I don't think I am a ***** because I do
massage in the nude and give happy endings.I am not a full service girl.
But I do like stiffies.LOL!I know I am not really into Tantra, but like I
said, people will believe anything and keep coming back anyway.I give good head because I got no teeth and that's what guys really want.LOL!
So really, get a life and I am sorry you had a bad experience, but I really
don't need you business anyway.Get lost jerk!

Wraithking
06-12-08, 18:22

Hey Chicago how are you? My name is Elizabeth. !Yes I have been to see her.. and she is great.

Coolouforever
06-12-08, 20:28
Thanks for the report you're right $$ is way too much and we could get FS for less than that elsewhere. For that price I'm hoping you were at least allowed to roam.

She is 5'9", 5'10", probably 190 pounds. Big girl, huge titts, alternative look, tatts, etc, but sexy if that makes sense. She gives an excellent massage, very hard, she knows what she is doing. She wants $$ bills for a nude massage with a release. Release is good, massage is great. She is very sweet, has all of her teeth. Her location is very safe and very clean. I know she was having BF problems so my guess is she left him and he is putting up nasty reviews. I rarely see her because the price is too much for what you get. If it was $ bill I would see her twice a month.

massagelover
06-12-08, 21:58
Was in the area today, and being in the field for the last 20 years, I was like Chinatown has to be the ultimate experience.

I chose the half hour for $35. I get the older lady (hard on the eyes). We cannot understand each other at all. I forgot from previous posts that they did not have a table shower, and I was disappointed. The TS is the best part of the massage.
She covers me and starts the massage, I start pushing the towel down and she rips it right off. As I am laying there, I start thinking, why did I have to get buzzed in, is my car safe outside, my mind is elsewhere and didn't hear her go for the oil. Rats I hate going home smelling like oil, even if they wash it off, it still smells. The rest of the massage was extremely mechanical. She flipped me, and I was thinking I would get a couple of minutes massage, so I closed my eyes. She started hitting me and pointing at jr. It was an average release.

I was diappointed, maybe because my expectations were too high. Got the full half hour plus a little bit more. The $35 was cheap, left $.4 tip. Did not get a card. I will not be back.

Andysutton123
06-12-08, 23:49
Went to visit Mercy in the loop late last week. Took the 30 min for $40. First time visiting Mercy and got Maggie, mid 40s. 5 on the looks. The shop has a doctors office feel, as it actually provide more services then the massages w/ HJs. I would rate the massage a 7, nude on the flip, she massaged the rocks without touching the stick for about five mins and then looks at me as says. You want, I say yes. Then she actually massaged the goods until release, no rush what so ever. After the wipe down, she leaves and I get dressed, then she comes back in and presents me with a frequent flyer card, with the 10th massage on the house. First time for everything. Tipped her $20 and will be back.Can someone tell me where is Mercy? The one on Michigan?

Juan Camaney
06-13-08, 02:28
Went to Hong Kong today and paid for 1 hour with Linda. I ended up getting a 4 hand for the price of 2. She was training so I did not pay extra. The menu was presented right away with prices very high. Ended up paying 1.2 for a 4 hand and cbj. Alice is not there anymore by the way.

Blueknot
06-13-08, 02:55
Babel-Fish says....... We can forever be family members?
Anyway.............I have had my eye on that cutie too. Something seemed to say, "Don't even THINK about it."The economy is hurting everyone now!

That being said...never say never!

Nudus81
06-13-08, 08:44
Can someone tell me where is Mercy? The one on Michigan?They are on Craigslist everyday, just look do a search for across from Millenium Park. They are on Michigan.

Nudus81
06-13-08, 09:25
Has anyone seen Ivy. She is a tantra provider in Greektown. I think she is from New York.

http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/us-rub1-viola1.htm

She seems pretty strong on not being FS, but I find that curious. If you want you can PM me or just reply for all.

Thanks

Raoul Duke
06-13-08, 11:25
I apologize for bringing up the past. I miss Cindy and her fake tits, Nicole and her raspy voice (what a body she had) and all the others. I know most of these girls have gone on their way, but where are their younger sisters? Don't tell me that there aren't any hot looking young ladies that don't want to make serious cash.

I dunno. I've looked high and low for comparable women, but I can't find them.
The closest I've found was at Eden, but I've honestly not been there in awhile so I don't know what they have to offer anymore. Chantilly Lace had the occasional hottie, but I'm not about to drive up there anymore.

Andysutton123
06-13-08, 15:21
They are on Craigslist everyday, just look do a search for across from Millenium Park. They are on Michigan.You mean this one?

http://www.mercyacupuncture.com/contact/contact.html

Blueknot
06-13-08, 17:55
Has anyone seen Ivy. She is a tantra provider in Greektown. I think she is from New York.

http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/us-rub1-viola1.htm

She seems pretty strong on not being FS, but I find that curious. If you want you can PM me or just reply for all.

ThanksFor starters, there's a hands off policy. Very regimental and step-by-step. There's a happy ending, but I would seriously recommend you invest your $$$ and time elsewhere.

Nicky Forza
06-13-08, 20:06
Can someone tell me where is Mercy? The one on Michigan?
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/718786778.html

Robert Vesco
06-13-08, 22:53
I visited this relatively new place on Irving Park this week. Friendly staff and nice session with Cindy. TS, a very enjoyable massage and HJ. .75 at the door and .60 in the back. She was fun to talk to despite limited English. Overall a good experience.

Robert Vesco
06-13-08, 22:56
Has anyone been a regular at this place at 5927 N. Milwaukee? I've been only once and got only a legit massage by a hot little blond. The voluptuous blond at the desk is fantastic and I would kill for a massage by her. Can anyone shed some light on this place? Also, anyone know what happened to Dana at CTM yet?I've never been a customer here, but I've walked by a number of times and seen their ads. I get the impression they probably don't provide the "extras" sought after here.

Funbhm
06-14-08, 17:59
Toftt this AM at Devon Spa, On Devon Ave just a block east of Kedzie. Mamasan greeted warmly, then intorduced me to a cutie, mebbe mid-30s, called herself Tammy. 5ft4, bout 145, nice c-cups, cute tush. Alternating seated/standing shower with plenty of attention paid (never had the buckets of warm water dumped on me for rinse, very nice! ), then into the massage room. Started firmly, actually a little too rough in the shoulders, but when I explained "we can go soft", she tittered a bit, then began to play the nails over me. Plenty of roaming. Very sensitive nipples! Asked what I was looking for, gave her the magic respone, "everything". She actually squealed a bit, explaining that it had been slow for her, and she was VERY game. DATY, cowgirl, finished in mish, warm washcloth, and a moderate finish to the massage. A tad short on the time (think it was 50 mins), but the service was good, so I will go again.

.7 at the door
$.2 FS, DATY, Cowgirl, Mish

Looks - 8
Massage - 7.5
Attitude - 8

This could be a very nice spot!

Quimby
06-14-08, 21:07
Visited GMC on Belmont Thursday. someone had said negative things about a girl named Mary. I had not been there at least 6 months so I did not think it was the same Mary that I had good times with in the past. So I had to go and investigate. Well it is my Mary and she still looks good to me. Not near fat or even thick, just some to hold onto. Very soft behind to grab. She remembered me and Everything was very good. Turns out she worked at VIP on Milwaukee and left before the shutdown. So those who Knew, that place will Know, how to get things done. There was also another gal there her name is Gabby, another latina. She is always with Mary, they started together and are like partners in their trade. She is slimmer but I do not know the the level of her game yet. If anyone does know please PM me the details.

F Blaster
06-14-08, 23:50
Toftt this AM at Devon Spa!Great job, Funbhm! I don't believe this place has been open more than a couple of weeks. This place used to be a branch of Euro Spa. It tried to pass itself off as more of a hair salon than a MP. I had a decent massage there once with no extras.

It wouldn't surprise me if Devon Spa was owned by the same people who run the Korean nightclub/karaoke bar next door in the strip mall.

.7 at the door

Looks - 8
Massage - 7.5
Attitude - 8

This could be a very nice spot!That's a little more than I'd like to pay since I could hit an Asian apartment for $.6 without having to negotiate or hint for extras. I do like the fact that Tammy helped with the shower and finished the massage after the shot. Plenty of free parking is a nice bonus as well. You may have encouraged me to check it out.

Funbhm
06-15-08, 09:49
I mighta overpaid a bit compared to an asian apt, but I figured I was still in the ballpark of the accepted range for the AMPs, and her attitude and service were very good, so if I was over the avg by 20 or so, it was cuz she did earn it. BTW, no mention of pricing by her! (Wonder in retrospect if I coulda gotten away w/just $, but wasn't interested in ruining the mood over a haggle for. 2, you know! Might just do it next time tho.)

Snowmadics
06-15-08, 11:07
I had a dream that I visited "what appears to be" a legit massage/accupunture place downtown. On the first visit payed. 6 and got a okay massage with HJ and no request for tip. I left one anyway.

On the second visit payed. 65 and and was tease heavily. Which I like. And HJ with no request for tip. Got to play under her shirt to.

After release. She cleaned me up and then finished the massage. I love when they do that.

Chicag0
06-15-08, 13:00
The laws of supply and demand really apply in this business. While there is high demand, the vast numbers of women working the supply side keep prices pretty consistent. But there is the occasional provider who truly has an exceptional product. The provider knows people would pay a premium for that product (like an iPhone.

I don't have an iPhone, so guess where I spend my extra disposable income? Well, it is usually on converting a hot, respectable, CMT into a hot, respectable CMT who also provides treats up to and including full service. There is also something very hot about fucking her while hearing other CMTs walking by in the hallway. I was even successful at getting Greek from a Greek virgin at one place.

There is huge risk to the provider. If she gets caught she gets fired. That is probably why it can take up to 6 or 7 visits with 'nice' tips to relax them enough to finally provide the extra services. They have to know you and trust you first and foremost. The personal relationship heightens the sexual experience too.

I pay standard rates at the typical places (Sing, AMPs) so I don't believe I am raising prices for the rest of the monger community. Most mongers are looking for sure success on the first go-round, thus are not going to the known legit places to score. Most also don't have the patience I do at a legit place to turn a lovely my way.

One more thing. A great massage is important. I have a bad back and CMTs are a great help. The sex is many times secondary, but a great bonus.

I'll probably get some flack for my approach, but I also know that I am not alone, based on the success stories traded in private messages with more senior members than I. Besides, for me this is better than paying $400 for a hot escort for one time. Happy mongering.

Chi

[QUOTE=Jesus Collins]I'm kind of on both sides of this issue. On one hand I would say whatever a monger thinks is reasonable to pay is acceptable. I mean, I've heard stoires of mongers turniong legit MTs with deep pockets so the old saying goes you get what you pay for. Then I looked at my bank account and concluded it was a few grand shy of what it should be.

Blkmn
06-15-08, 14:39
I went to this place back a couple months ago. I think they told me it was the same owner. They were just changing from EuroSpa. I posted on my trip. Tammy must be a new girl since I was there, so I have to go back..Thanks

[QUOTE=F Blaster]Great job, Funbhm! I don't believe this place has been open more than a couple of weeks. This place used to be a branch of Euro Spa. It tried to pass itself off as more of a hair salon than a MP. I had a decent massage there once with no extras.

It wouldn't surprise me if Devon Spa was owned by the same people who run the Korean nightclub/karaoke bar next door in the strip mall.

Curtiscurtis
06-15-08, 15:51
Guys,

Where is GMC on Belmont?

Thanks

F Blaster
06-15-08, 15:55
I don't have an iPhone, so guess where I spend my extra disposable income? Well, it is usually on converting a hot, respectable, CMT into a hot, respectable CMT who also provides treats up to and including full service. There is also something very hot about fucking her while hearing other CMTs walking by in the hallway. I was even successful at getting Greek from a Greek virgin at one place.

There is huge risk to the provider. If she gets caught she gets fired. That is probably why it can take up to 6 or 7 visits with 'nice' tips to relax them enough to finally provide the extra services. They have to know you and trust you first and foremost. The personal relationship heightens the sexual experience too.

I pay standard rates at the typical places (Sing, AMPs) so I don't believe I am raising prices for the rest of the monger community. Most mongers are looking for sure success on the first go-round, thus are not going to the known legit places to score. Most also don't have the patience I do at a legit place to turn a lovely my way.

One more thing. A great massage is important. I have a bad back and CMTs are a great help. The sex is many times secondary, but a great bonus.

I'll probably get some flack for my approach, but I also know that I am not alone, based on the success stories traded in private messages with more senior members than I. Besides, for me this is better than paying $400 for a hot escort for one time. Happy mongering.

ChiNice report. It sounds like you get just as much out of turning a MT as you do the sex. Nothing wrong with that. I'm one of those guys who doesn't have the patience (or the cash! ) to take that approach.

Demand will always be there, but there is more supply now than perhaps ever before. It's time to start taking advantage of the situation.

Funbhm, if you can get the full menu for $, that would be a great start. I don't want to lowball anyone, but I do want the experience to be affordable.

Luke Appling
06-16-08, 01:30
Toftt this AM at Devon Spa, On Devon Ave just a block east of Kedzie. Mamasan greeted warmly, then intorduced me to a cutie, mebbe mid-30s, called herself Tammy. 5ft4, bout 145, nice c-cups, cute tush. Alternating seated/standing shower with plenty of attention paid (never had the buckets of warm water dumped on me for rinse, very nice! ), then into the massage room. Started firmly, actually a little too rough in the shoulders, but when I explained "we can go soft", she tittered a bit, then began to play the nails over me. Plenty of roaming. Very sensitive nipples! Asked what I was looking for, gave her the magic respone, "everything". She actually squealed a bit, explaining that it had been slow for her, and she was VERY game. DATY, cowgirl, finished in mish, warm washcloth, and a moderate finish to the massage. A tad short on the time (think it was 50 mins), but the service was good, so I will go again.

.7 at the door

Looks - 8
Massage - 7.5
Attitude - 8

This could be a very nice spot!

Thanks for the tip, but TOFTT means that you had a bad time.

Sounds like it worked out for you

Silvio
06-16-08, 08:46
Ok how many on this board have done the impossible and turned a CMT over in a provider. I just landed a sweet little thing on CL's therapuetic section and I'm wondering if I should even try. I'm under the impression that even CMTs know about happy endings and most likely have been asked to perform a HE. Who would like to share their CMT conversion experiences here. I also will accept the referral of said converted CMT. PM that info if you want it to remain private.

Jesus Collins
06-16-08, 10:05
Ok how many on this board have done the impossible and turned a CMT over in a provider. I just landed a sweet little thing on CL's therapuetic section and I'm wondering if I should even try. I'm under the impression that even CMTs know about happy endings and most likely have been asked to perform a HE. Who would like to share their CMT conversion experiences here. I also will accept the referral of said converted CMT. PM that info if you want it to remain private.I don't think it is all that impossible and it happens more than we all think. Women want to please others. A CMT's compassion goes even further. As far as the gals who advertise in CL, I think they know why mongers are coming there. I would be much more interested in the CMT's who work at spas, like megis, heavenly, or the legit ones at Lisunia's. There's that one in Streamwood too, Laguna? Talent is suposed to be other-worldy. And like Silvio, I would welcome a round table discussion on YIM. This is a great topic.

F Blaster
06-16-08, 17:06
Ok how many on this board have done the impossible and turned a CMT over in a provider. I just landed a sweet little thing on CL's therapuetic section and I'm wondering if I should even try. I'm under the impression that even CMTs know about happy endings and most likely have been asked to perform a HE. Who would like to share their CMT conversion experiences here. I also will accept the referral of said converted CMT. PM that info if you want it to remain private.I haven't done it, but all this talk about it has me wanting to give it a shot. Who's the babe in the therapeutic section? Most of the massages I've gotten lately have been from MTs I wouldn't be interested in turning. If she's at an AMP, I think you'd have a great shot. If it's an EMP, possible but can get really expensive. In an LMP, I think it would be a slam dunk.

Good luck.

Mj138
06-16-08, 18:23
I have seen her ads all over the web, CL, etc. Search CL under Julia and she will come up, all the contact info is in her ad. Today, I saw that she had a city location, so I called and made a midday appointment. She offers a CMT massage with a happy beginning and happy ending... I arrived and she led me up to her apartment. Her apartment is in Old Town cluttered, but a decent place she has just moved into. She is very pleasant. She looks like a soccer mom, plump, friendly, bright, likes to talk. She asked what I was up for and if I thought I could go twice. I thought I could and I disrobed and she gave me a good, no rush hand job. She was topless. We talked and it was a nice conversation. She sensed I was getting close and the talk stopped. I came hard, all over and she commented on the volume of the cum. I then got about a 35 minute massage. There is no way she is a CMT. It was merely pushing and rubbing with a ton of oil. Too much. I rolled over again and she was surprised I got in her words "rock hard." After a while I knew I was not turned on enough to cum again. I don't think I will repeat.
cost: $35

Sdjsingle
06-16-08, 18:54
Anyone familiar with Dakota at Salon 88?

I saw an ad on CL and thought it sounded worthwhile.

I usually stick to Senina or Xindy for a sure payoff.

I know everyone is pretty familiar with those two but PM me if you want any particulars.

Leggo My Eggo
06-16-08, 19:44

.7 at the door

Looks - 8
Massage - 7.5
Attitude - 8

This could be a very nice spot!Just want to add a counterpoint to this positive review so your decisions on where to spend your hard earned massage funds factor in an equally poor experience. I paid a visit to Devon Spa roughly a month and a half ago around 8:30p on a rainy weeknight. Nicely decorated and clean looking place. Was greeted fairly promptly by an average looking girl (unfortunately don't recall name... probably about 40, a little heavy) and lead to a room. Downhill from here. No offer of a shower and average massage but the cardinal sin that prompted me to write this in the first place is that she left the room 3 times... to answer the door, talk on the phone, talk to another massage "therapist" (no, she was not the lone employee that night), do her nails, god only knows what the f else!?! The shortest delay was for a few minutes, the longest, close to 10 minutes. I was understanding of the first trip but then moderately annoyed and eventually pissed to the point of nearly walking out. She was very apologetic though, convinced me to lie back down and finished me off with a decent HJ with promises of better service the next time I come back. Left her .3, hit the road and haven't been back since.

Looks - 5
Massage - 2 (how can you even judge with 3 or more breaks!?)
Attitude - 5

Leggo My Eggo
06-16-08, 20:06
As long as I christened the forum with my first report today, I might as well add a second. It's a question actually. Where are the 3 best AMPs in town, who is your favorite girl there, and what's the secret to getting FS for less than an .8 tip?
Only kidding. I've read enough here to know better and I'm not interested in getting my wrist slapped. But I've also read enough here to see that many of my peers like to DATY at a massage parlor. I know it's a matter of preference and I'm more than happy to chow on the chacha with my SO but with someone in this profession??? I don't get it. You might argue that almost anything beyond garden variety HEs is an invitation for disease but isn't DATY pushing your luck? I've also felt uneasy on the couple occasions I wasn't able to turn down an uncovered BJ but at least that doesn't involve sticking my face in a dark hole that probably sees more traffic than the kennedy expressway. Am I paranoid or do I have a valid point?

Robert Vesco
06-17-08, 00:22
An oasis on gritty Western Avenue? Visited Edie, a cute Latina in her 20s, on a recent afternoon. Started with TS which she did in sandals on her attractive feet. (At AMP's I've been to, they wear heavy workmen's boots during TS as if they were washing a truck or hosing down livestock.) Massage was good, but she kept asking if I was OK (I was more than OK) and said she was shy when I looked at her while she worked. She said she hadn't been doing this for long. 8 at the door, plus. 5 for HJ. Only problem was after I left I discovered I had been shortchanged on time. It had only taken 45 or 50 minutes.

Nicky Forza
06-17-08, 03:13
As long as I christened the forum with my first report today, I might as well add a second. It's a question actually. Where are the 3 best AMPs in town, who is your favorite girl there, and what's the secret to getting FS for less than an .8 tip?
Only kidding. I've read enough here to know better and I'm not interested in getting my wrist slapped. But I've also read enough here to see that many of my peers like to DATY at a massage parlor. I know it's a matter of preference and I'm more than happy to chow on the chacha with my SO but with someone in this profession??? I don't get it. You might argue that almost anything beyond garden variety HEs is an invitation for disease but isn't DATY pushing your luck? I've also felt uneasy on the couple occasions I wasn't able to turn down an uncovered BJ but at least that doesn't involve sticking my face in a dark hole that probably sees more traffic than the kennedy expressway. Am I paranoid or do I have a valid point?
Can be very risky business-especially if you're dealing with someone who is having numerous sexual partners. You can give and receive some nasty STD's dining at the Y--including herpes which will always stick with you. You don't have to have symtoms to pass it on either. Think about it.

F Blaster
06-17-08, 07:08
Leggo My Eggo, your experience at Devon Spa is similar to my experience there when it was EuroSpa. The MT kept leaving to answer the phone, and she was not the only one working either. It was annoying, but her massage was OK and it was cheap enough, so I didn't really mind. BTW, Devon Spa has the same phone # as EuroSpa, so I guess it's probably the same owners.

As far as DATY, there is always a risk. I've only done it at AMPs, and it's been my experience that the girls have practiced good hygiene and been impeccably clean down there. I can't speak for other types of MPs, but I would say if it doesn't smell 100% fresh and clean, don't do it. That's a rule that's in effect in any situation.

Robert Vesco, too bad on being shortchanged for time. It's hard to gauge sometimes, but if they do it once, it's probably a common practice. If you like the place, I'd look into a half hour massage. 8 is too much to pay upfront, even with a TS. Judging from prices on CL, LMPs typically charge. 1 to. 2 more than AMPs and EMPs, so I've been avoiding them.

Weed Streeter
06-17-08, 13:18
I had a dream that I visited "what appears to be" a legit massage/accupunture place downtown. On the first visit payed. 6 and got a okay massage with HJ and no request for tip. I left one anyway.

On the second visit payed. 65 and and was tease heavily. Which I like. And HJ with no request for tip. Got to play under her shirt to.

After release. She cleaned me up and then finished the massage. I love when they do that.

Can you PM me the info? Or provide the general vicinity? I work downtown - and have yet to find a good lunchtime provider in walking distance from my office. Can you rate the girl as well? Thanks!

Fork Please
06-17-08, 13:42
Got a tip on ongoing Craigs LE activity. Be careful out there. You might want to stick to your regulars for a bit. Solid info...use the PM function

Blow Dro
06-17-08, 16:24
Got a tip on ongoing Craigs LE activity. Be careful out there. You might want to stick to your regulars for a bit. Solid info...use the PM functionUh. Would this strong TIP happen to be courtesy of the 10 o'clock news? If any mongers have been paying attention to the news over the last two weeks or so, You would know that over the last Two weeks LE has made over 80 arrests in the wester suburbs and chicago using CL. You guys want a good tip: There is a red roof inn and also a holiday inn on butterfield rd in downers grove, STAY AWAY! Thest two hotels are two major staging points that LE uses when the do these CL sweeps. Another tip There is also an extended stay america on rt. 59 in naperville that is also used to conduct these stings. Good luck

And always in closing

Happy hunting

Pickles13
06-17-08, 18:43
Talent is suposed to be other-worldy. And like Silvio, I would welcome a round table discussion on YIM. This is a great topic.Agreed. AWESOME topic and the best discussion we've had here in months. The closest I ever had to turning an MT was a cute little therapist at a place out in Willowbrook. I had her home phone number. Almost met her for drinks a couple of times. She was smokin' hot, but she left the spa before I was able to seal the deal.

I love the topic and would love to hear more success stories.

Fork Please
06-17-08, 20:09
Dro, no, not the news...Sometimes skepticism needs to be tempered, especially when the klink can be a consequence of being skeptical. It's not like we're speculating on the Cubs going to the show.

I've become very cautious over the last year or so. To many good reasons for it.

Raoul Duke
06-17-08, 23:18
Dearest Madames and Sirs:

As public servants, I typically appreciate your efforts. However, I respectfully request that you publicly identify yourselves on any of the boards and or forums so that I do not make the mistake of stepping into one of your traps.

Let's face it, we all have needs and urges. It's the way we're wired. I know that some of you too partake in the hobby, so let's behave like adults and be respectful of each other's privacy.

I would greatly appreciate your adjustment in policy as there are some very attractive women who have sprung up online. I would like nothing better than to dive in hook, line and sinker, but I have my doubts about the veracity of of these ads. Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated as I am eager to determine which ads are of bonafide providers and which are not.

Thank you for your consideration.

Very truly yours,
RD

Member #5481
06-18-08, 08:54
I still find it incomprehensible that two consenting adults having sex is against the law. That is some backward ass thinking.

Secondly with all the truly bad crap going on out there, that LE would actually waste time, manpower and my taxes trying to catch a poor guy who just wants to get his rocks off - unbelievable. Are we not also doing our part to stimulate the economy!

On the subject of getting extras from legit MT's, I found this a lot easier to do when I was a lot younger and a lot better looking. Now of course cash has to do what the looks can no longer accomplish.

Luv Nooke
06-18-08, 09:28
Now of course cash has to do what the looks can no longer accomplish.

Fortunately I've never had to go through that transition, I've always needed cash!

Steevo
06-18-08, 09:29
Have any of u been there? Its on archer ave, here is the site http://www.bloominglotuschicago.com/

Drove by and from the outside, looks like an EMP. Website shows Euro girls.

Any info would be nice. I know the is the wrong forum, but if any of u make it out to honey's lounge in IN, go get a dance from Diamond.

PM fore details.

HappyGardener
06-18-08, 23:03
My expereinces there were totally legit. Great massages. Polish girls. Sent a girlfriend there last year for a spa day. She said her massage was great as well.

Blkmn
06-18-08, 23:12
RD That was the best letter. We should all post it and see if it works. Have you been back to Zeus

[QUOTE=Raoul Duke]Dearest Madames and Sirs:

As public servants, I typically appreciate your efforts. However, I respectfully request that you publicly identify yourselves on any of the boards and or forums

Raoul Duke
06-18-08, 23:31
[QUOTE=Blkmn]RD That was the best letter. We should all post it and see if it works. Have you been back to Zeus

I almost went back there the other day, but decided to schedule @ CTM instead. BTW, the 40 something year old was there, so I guess she's not MIA. I hope to see my little friend @ Zeus before too long, I do enjoy her.

Sisterlovers
06-19-08, 11:08
Finally cashed in my card for a free 30m massage--and doubt I will be back. While the massage (from mary) was actually really good, I'd really like to find someone younger than 40 (or 50?) to rub my stress away.

The price was right, however.

Alibi
06-20-08, 01:52
Last week went to Pretty Girls on Irving but they were not open yet even though they should have been, so I turned around and went to a place called Elegance, immediately off 94 on Irving that does tannning and massage.

I walked in, and a blond bombshell with huge tits spilling out of her tiny cute sundress was there and I was happy. Her name was Karmen I think. Then she asks me if I have been there before, which is a question I love. Of course I say yes and smile, and she smiles. Then she had me fill out a 1 page questionaire which was basically my address (phony) and a signature at the bottom that the massage was not sexual. Which could only mean one thing, because who would make you sign a form that a massage was not sexual unless the massage was sexual?

The massage was great, although it was draped. I got mixed signals from her leaning in sometimes and could not tell if she was trying to give me signals or if it was incidental. At the end, she says she is done, just like that. I tell her I am still having some pressure, and would like some work on the front. She asks if I mean my chest and stomach. I say yes! She rubs there and declares it over, even though I'm pitching a tent that could sleep several going on. I tell her I still have stress; and that she is about "this" close to being my regular therapist. She smiles graciously and tells me doesn't do this, that she is a professional for 13 years, that what I do to myself is between me and god, and walks out.

looks=8
body=9
massage=9
finish=0

Flint Striker
06-20-08, 08:18
[QUOTE=Blkmn]RD

I almost went back there the other day, but decided to schedule @ CTM instead. BTW, the 40 something year old was there, so I guess she's not MIA. I hope to see my little friend @ Zeus before too long, I do enjoy her.I also scheduled at CTM a couple weeks ago, and asked on the phone who I would see. To my surprise, the voice on the other end said "um. Dena. " That was great news to me. She is the 40-something who is one of my ATFs. I only wish that the place had a table shower. But I had a great therapeutic massage with plenty of teasing and a very nice finish. Got my whole hour, too, which is consistent with my experience at CTM.

Skonsk
06-20-08, 09:08
Last week went to Pretty Girls on Irving but they were not open yet even though they should have been, so I turned around and went to a place called Elegance, immediately off 94 on Irving that does tannning and massage.

I walked in, and a blond bombshell with huge tits spilling out of her tiny cute sundress was there and I was happy. Her name was Karmen I think. Then she asks me if I have been there before, which is a question I love. Of course I say yes and smile, and she smiles. Then she had me fill out a 1 page questionaire which was basically my address (phony) and a signature at the bottom that the massage was not sexual. Which could only mean one thing, because who would make you sign a form that a massage was not sexual unless the massage was sexual?

The massage was great, although it was draped. I got mixed signals from her leaning in sometimes and could not tell if she was trying to give me signals or if it was incidental. At the end, she says she is done, just like that. I tell her I am still having some pressure, and would like some work on the front. She asks if I mean my chest and stomach. I say yes! She rubs there and declares it over, even though I'm pitching a tent that could sleep several going on. I tell her I still have stress; and that she is about "this" close to being my regular therapist. She smiles graciously and tells me doesn't do this, that she is a professional for 13 years, that what I do to myself is between me and god, and walks out.

looks=8
body=9
massage=9
finish=0

Exact same experience - when I said to her -you are teasing me - she said - i am just giving a massage. Left half way through to go try another place

Sisterlovers
06-20-08, 10:24
So I finally tried Mercy in CT and was pleasantly surprised. .40 for 30m with Lisa, who is young, fit, sweet, and attractive. Pretty much everything I was looking for in an AMP. The walls don't go all the way to the ceiling, however, so you could hear everything going on (luckily it was a pretty quiet time).

Captain Stiffy
06-20-08, 11:12
Then she had me fill out a 1 page questionaire which was basically my address (phony) and a signature at the bottom that the massage was not sexual. Which could only mean one thing, because who would make you sign a form that a massage was not sexual unless the massage was sexual?

90% of all legit massage places I've been to make you sign a form saying the massage is not sexual. Giving them the right to end the session, without refund, if you say or do anything inappropriate.

Nicky Forza
06-20-08, 14:52
http://www.washingtonindependent.com/view/your-credit-card

Robert Vesco
06-20-08, 23:37
I saw their ad on CL and was in the area so stopped at their Lawrence Ave. Location. Started with a workmanlike and big-booted TS by Mary from China. Massage itself was only so-so, she seemed to be going through the motions more than anything. A lot of slapping. It was definitely the loudest massage I've gotten. I asked how long they had been there and she said two months, which always seems to be the standard answer to that question. And then no finish. She said she never did that. It was. 65 at the door, and a. 2 tip.

Raoul Duke
06-20-08, 23:55
I had a sh*tty day at work so I thought I'd de-stress with one of my regulars. I call her and go right into VM. I try another regular and go into her VM as well. Fine, no problem. I'll try calling Zeus to see if my favorite little hottie is working. No answer. Alrighty, so I drive past Rose and Heaven and there's the usual congregation of LE dining or doing whatever they do. On top of that, parking was kind of tough so I call AOL and ask who's working. The broad won't tell me, she tells me I need to come in and see for myself. I don't like the attitude so I scrap that plan and start driving toward CT. I make my way to Xindy and, again, LE up and down the street. Nothing unusual, but I prefer that they do something productive when I'm on the prowl. Anyhow, I get out of the car and start walking toward the door as one of the cops slows down. I begin wondering if he's watching me. Obviously I've done nothing wrong, but I don't like the vibe, so I keep walking toward the Double D and he continues merrily up the street. At that point I figure what the hell, I'll cruise over to Senina. As soon as I pull up, a limo drops off two young guys who are greeted by Papasan with a friendly handshake. I sit in the car for about five minutes and notice a decent looking Chinese girl with sort of a punk hair style walk into Senina. I think I've seen her at Xindy before, but I can't say for sure. Anyhow, I figure she's probably going to take care of the dudes who were dropped off by the limo so I'm probably not going to get the pick of the litter. The next moment, my phone rings; it's the SO. Ah, geez. I get the 20 questions: Where are you? CT. What are you doing? Uh, thinking about getting something to eat. Can you bring me your leftovers? Honey, you're not going to like what I'm thinking about eating. Anyhow, long story short, a completely waste of time and energy. I drove home thinking I may get a little something something, and guess what? She's on the rag.

Steven Lynn
06-21-08, 00:35
Stopped by Xindy recently and got a massage from April.

I told her my legs hurt, so she stood at the end of the table and had my foot between her legs while she massage the back of my leg. The heel of my foot must've touched her sweet spot because she moaned, which caused me to massage her there even more. I almost caused her to cum, but stopped before she got her finish.

I got the greatest massage I've gotten in a while (check previous posts about April's massages--they're good).

On the flip, I asked for HS, but ended up getting FS (for the same price) because she said I needed to 'finish her off. ' I left with a smile on my face and she had one on hers when I left.

BTW.- I was offered the mysterious choclates (see previous posts) and a water.

It was a very unusual, but pleasant, experience.

Coolouforever
06-21-08, 10:44
I've been to Victoria's a few times and each time I left with happy ending. I always take the half hour that includes the ts for .45. The ts itself is great because they pay great attention to the boys. I never take the hr because most times it wont even last that long. I've had a couple of different girls and each time on the flip they asked "what else would I like". After back and forth on prices we settled at .40 for the HJ. I doubt they do FS, but they may do topless or even nude massages. For .85 for the half, ts, and the HJ that's one of the better if not the best deals I've had.

I saw their ad on CL and was in the area so stopped at their Lawrence Ave. Location. Started with a workmanlike and big-booted TS by Mary from China. Massage itself was only so-so, she seemed to be going through the motions more than anything. A lot of slapping. It was definitely the loudest massage I've gotten. I asked how long they had been there and she said two months, which always seems to be the standard answer to that question. And then no finish. She said she never did that. It was. 65 at the door, and a. 2 tip.

Steevo
06-21-08, 11:12
"Honey, you're not going to like what I'm thinking about eating"

Thats the finniest thing i have read in a while! Good post man.

I had a sh*tty day at work so I thought I'd de-stress with one of my regulars. I call her and go right into VM. I try another regular and go into her VM as well. Fine, no problem. I'll try calling Zeus to see if my favorite little hottie is working. No answer. Alrighty, so I drive past Rose and Heaven and there's the usual congregation of LE dining or doing whatever they do. On top of that, parking was kind of tough so I call AOL and ask who's working. The broad won't tell me, she tells me I need to come in and see for myself. I don't like the attitude so I scrap that plan and start driving toward CT. I make my way to Xindy and, again, LE up and down the street. Nothing unusual, but I prefer that they do something productive when I'm on the prowl. Anyhow, I get out of the car and start walking toward the door as one of the cops slows down. I begin wondering if he's watching me. Obviously I've done nothing wrong, but I don't like the vibe, so I keep walking toward the Double D and he continues merrily up the street. At that point I figure what the hell, I'll cruise over to Senina. As soon as I pull up, a limo drops off two young guys who are greeted by Papasan with a friendly handshake. I sit in the car for about five minutes and notice a decent looking Chinese girl with sort of a punk hair style walk into Senina. I think I've seen her at Xindy before, but I can't say for sure. Anyhow, I figure she's probably going to take care of the dudes who were dropped off by the limo so I'm probably not going to get the pick of the litter. The next moment, my phone rings; it's the SO. Ah, geez. I get the 20 questions: Where are you? CT. What are you doing? Uh, thinking about getting something to eat. Can you bring me your leftovers? Honey, you're not going to like what I'm thinking about eating. Anyhow, long story short, a completely waste of time and energy. I drove home thinking I may get a little something something, and guess what? She's on the rag.

Blueknot
06-21-08, 12:50

I told her my legs hurt, so she stood at the end of the table and had my foot between her legs while she massage the back of my leg. The heel of my foot must've touched her sweet spot because she moaned, which caused me to massage her there even more. I almost caused her to cum, but stopped before she got her finish.

I got the greatest massage I've gotten in a while (check previous posts about April's massages--they're good).

On the flip, I asked for HS, but ended up getting FS (for the same price) because she said I needed to 'finish her off. ' I left with a smile on my face and she had one on hers when I left.

It was a very unusual, but pleasant, experience.Who doesn't like chocolate! Anyhow, Xindy is on my to-do list and I appreciate the info on April. I hope she's attractive as well.

BTW. For those who might be interested, I stopped in by seven heaven. As soon as I walked in I was pleased to see the nice lookin babe behind the counter. I should have known she wasn't on menu! Having not been there before I didn't know who to ask for and I don't normally carry a list of "references" with me either. I ended up with wendy, late 30's/early 40's, and opted for the TS too. She gave a solid TS while paying a fair amount of attention to the boys. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered with enthusiasm. On the flip, she finished her massage and ended it with an amazing shake. I was allowed to roam and savor her 1/2 inch nips too. I was more than content with the services provided.

Keeping all my fellow mongers in mind I left a. 4 tip even tho she insisted on. 5, but honestly, probably deserved the. 5 because she didn't haggle.

I left very relaxed and content.

TS-7
MS-8
HS-8
looks-6

Khai Yai
06-21-08, 14:21
I've been to Victoria's a few times and each time I left with happy ending. I always take the half hour that includes the ts for .45. The ts itself is great because they pay great attention to the boys. I never take the hr because most times it wont even last that long. I've had a couple of different girls and each time on the flip they asked "what else would I like". After back and forth on prices we settled at .40 for the HJ. I doubt they do FS, but they may do topless or even nude massages. For .85 for the half, ts, and the HJ that's one of the better if not the best deals I've had.My choice at Victoria's has always been Anna! It is always good to see her!!!

F Blaster
06-22-08, 09:41
It seems like there's an Anna at nearly every MP on the north side. I'm interested in the Anna who used to work at Oriental Nails on Peterson. I'd heard she moved down the street to Yang's. I'm not a big fan of that place. Is she still there? Has she moved on to another AMP?

Also, there was an Anna at Norwood Massage on Milwaukee. Is she still there? Any info on either one would be appreciated.

Flashman
06-22-08, 09:43
Stopped by for my first visit yesterday. TOFTT!

Very nice looking joint, one of the best looking AMP's I've seen.

Saw ROSE. Fuhgettaboutit.

About a 5 on the scale, spoke not one word of English, allowed some limited roaming but would not take anything off, HS only, but everything way too fast--like she was on speed.

I've seen some very good reports about this place, but this is not one of them.

Stephen6868
06-22-08, 18:51
Iv'e been to elegance and gotten hr but that was a while ago. Where is pretty girls? Iv'e never heard of this place. I would like to try it out.

Steven Lynn
06-23-08, 00:20
... BTW. For those who might be interested, I stopped in by seven heaven. As soon as I walked in I was pleased to see the nice lookin babe behind the counter. I should have known she wasn't on menu! Having not been there before I didn't know who to ask for and I don't normally carry a list of "references" with me either. I ended up with wendy, late 30's/early 40's, and opted for the TS too. She gave a solid TS while paying a fair amount of attention to the boys. I asked for a hard massage and she delivered with enthusiasm. On the flip, she finished her massage and ended it with an amazing shake. I was allowed to roam and savor her 1/2 inch nips too. I was more than content with the services provided.

Keeping all my fellow mongers in mind I left a. 4 tip even tho she insisted on. 5, but honestly, probably deserved the. 5 because she didn't haggle.

I left very relaxed and content.

TS-7
MS-8
HS-8
looks-6I have been going to seven heavens quite a bit, but I keep getting the same girl. I just got tired of the same old stuff. When I asked for someone else, they acted like I didn't have a choice. Oh well.

SpokenOne69
06-23-08, 09:53
Stopped in at Elegant over the weekend. Got my guaranteed Susan. .6 + .5 door fee. She aint the best looking, but she gives an awesome massage. Although, I got my extras first because the horns were sticking out of my head so bad! (I am doing my best to keep prices low)

IMHO, Elegant is the best bang for the buck. The only negative is stand up shower. But, if you ask they will wipe you down.

Afterwards, the downpour started. I decided to sit on the couch with the girls and let them familiarize themselves with my face. Difficult to have a conversation when they dont speak engrish. But, on the other hand - Who Cares as long as they give us what we want

Wrigley
06-23-08, 14:01
Made my first trip there based on advice here, and was very happy with the visit. If you like them small, ask for Marina. She is adorable and does the VIP. I was there during the day & had no trouble parking. I don't think many people frequent that "mall". Tipped. 4 for topless massage with HR. Marina will kiss the boys, but that's as far as she went. I was able to feel around, but was asked to "be gentle". I will be going back.

As for the "EMP", it is really just an old hair/nail place that is only opened up for your appt. They have two locations. One in Schaumburg and the one on Lincoln in Skokie. I have only seen Natalie. She is probably Polish, a little on the heavy side, but with huge tits. I have seen her twice, and she will do the HR but needs a little convincing to lose the top. They are asking. 5 at the door right now for the hour, and I think it was. 4 for the rest. If you want the #s, PM me. I think there are other euro girls available, but Natalie gives a great massage. I am going to see who else is available next time & will report back.

Wrigley
06-23-08, 15:01
The first is of a girl that used to advertise on CL but is now operating a "legit" place out of her home. She offers extras and is pretty wild. She's a white american girl, tall, brunette, VERY slightly on the heavy side but very attractive. I'm not sure what her prices are, but if you are looking for an attractive 30-yr old white girl, you should check her out. PM me for details. I can give you her email address & a picture. When I went, I had a great hour-long massage, which included her rubbing her topless body all over me with HR. Great personality.

If you are into beautiful skinny blondes, do a search in CL ES for "6485". She offers an hour long topless massage with touching allowed, and she might let your mouth roam. She's a little spacey, but extremely nice. The massage & HR will cost you 1. 5 total. The massage isn't the best, but it is a good time nonetheless. BTW. She may have dyed her hair since I last saw her. Her pics are in her ads. I might have one somewhere around here also. White american girl, probably in her mid-20s, if that. Skinny as a rail, but will show you a hot time.

Again, for more info on either, PM me.

PussyPoker
06-23-08, 18:23
I just happen to be going past Relax yesterday so I stopped in. Cici was at the counter and I did not see anyone else. So she took my entry fee and wrote down 6:00. Now we walk to the room and the clock in the room read 6:10. So I just keep it to myself for later. As I we were talking about her and the others, she was massaging my butt. She kept getting lower and lower and bang she found the stop that was very sore. After the flip we were playing rub the wet spot. I must say that her nice ass looks great when she is on her belly. I'm not sure which is better, Cici's ass in the air or Lilly's inch and a half hard nipples poking me in the face. I wonder if they do 4 hands. Any way it was a great time. Oh by the way, Cici has great little tits and nips.

Client 10
06-23-08, 18:28
Iv'e been to elegance and gotten hr but that was a while ago. Where is pretty girls? Iv'e never heard of this place. I would like to try it out.Elegance is totally legit. the hottie/owner is carmen. although she will wear short little dresses or revealing tops, she will not provide any extras. she will have you kicked out. You may (but still doubtful) have better luck with the other girl there.. Emma.

Robert Vesco
06-23-08, 22:32
Iv'e been to elegance and gotten hr but that was a while ago. Where is pretty girls? Iv'e never heard of this place. I would like to try it out.4906 W. Irving Park, 773-545-9588

Member #5481
06-24-08, 08:49
I also saw CiCi at Relax recently. PP is right the body is great on the AMP scale. The massage and extras were also very good but the negotiation was a pain in the ass.

She wanted .6 for HS and I was not going over .4. I left no room for error on her part but she just kept saying .6 the whole time to which I always replied no .4.

Anyway like I said the service apart from the negotiation was good but when I left and put down the .4 she said "you lie".

I am generally a pretty easy going guy so I just walked out, never to return again. It is a shame as she was cute with a good technique. I probably would have been a semi regular customer. As always YMMV.

Sexshooter
06-24-08, 12:27
Found out that Marina no longer works there.

Made my first trip there based on advice here, and was very happy with the visit. If you like them small, ask for Marina. She is adorable and does the VIP. I was there during the day & had no trouble parking. I don't think many people frequent that "mall". Tipped. 4 for topless massage with HR. Marina will kiss the boys, but that's as far as she went. I was able to feel around, but was asked to "be gentle". I will be going back.

As for the "EMP", it is really just an old hair/nail place that is only opened up for your appt. They have two locations. One in Schaumburg and the one on Lincoln in Skokie. I have only seen Natalie. She is probably Polish, a little on the heavy side, but with huge tits. I have seen her twice, and she will do the HR but needs a little convincing to lose the top. They are asking. 5 at the door right now for the hour, and I think it was. 4 for the rest. If you want the #s, PM me. I think there are other euro girls available, but Natalie gives a great massage. I am going to see who else is available next time & will report back.

Raoul Duke
06-24-08, 16:04
I also saw CiCi at Relax recently. PP is right the body is great on the AMP scale. The massage and extras were also very good but the negotiation was a pain in the ass.

She wanted .6 for HS and I was not going over .4. I left no room for error on her part but she just kept saying .6 the whole time to which I always replied no .4.

Anyway like I said the service apart from the negotiation was good but when I left and put down the .4 she said "you lie".

I am generally a pretty easy going guy so I just walked out, never to return again. It is a shame as she was cute with a good technique. I probably would have been a semi regular customer. As always YMMV.

I broke my Relax cherry the other day with CiCi. Took the 1/2 hour session and had very little conversation. Fortunately there were no questions or negotiations; that always kills the moment for me. As I was leaving, I handed her .4 and thanked her. She said "see you next time." I don't know if she was disappointed or not, but that's what I budgeted and I didn't think the session warranted anything beyond that. Albeit she's got a pretty nice bod. You may want to try her again and just tell her that's what you gave her last time. In the meantime, I'm saving money for some Latina fun.

Wrigley
06-24-08, 18:34
Found out that Marina no longer works there.That is sad. I was hoping to see her again when I went back.

Steven Lynn
06-25-08, 01:35
I'm saving money for some Latina fun.Where are you getting some Latina fun from? I'd like some of that. PM me.

Jesus Collins
06-25-08, 08:47
That is sad. I was hoping to see her again when I went back.I would give them a call. There was also a Myra and a Maria there who are both gone.

Marina may still be there. But if she was gone it would make sense. She really pushed the envelope of what was possible there. That may have led her to be fired. The owner seems so have a certain protocal they must follow.

While I'm on the subject, if anyone else has even come close to FS at this place PM me. The one monger who claims he hooked up here has a story with more holes than swiss cheese. I would like to hear from some one with a bit more credibilty.

Pna
06-25-08, 10:50
After a long layoff, I'm back. Tried harvest, got Candy, took the hour and TS. The TS was worth the extra $10, and I went before 2pm so the door was $55, and I'd swear that papa-san is the same guy from the old oriental on harlem and foster.

Anyway, the TS was wonderful, and the massage was nice. She asked ahead of time whether I wanted 'deep tissue or medium'. I wasn't in the mood to get pummeled so I took medium. The massage was just that, medium pressure and slow strokes. I could have taken a bit more pressure, and she really didn't do hands, feet, or face, but the time spent on my back and legs was heaven.

The end was all I could have hoped for right down to the saran wrap. Hot towels afterwards and a hug and a glass of water. Got the full hour, too. Grand total =1. 65 Will certainly repeat, highly recommended.

P.S. I'm told they do personal shaving, too, but Candy doesn't do that herself (one of the other ladies) and she didn't know what they charge for it. If this is the crew from the old oriental, then I'll guess $35-45.

Fumfn69
06-25-08, 14:00
Visited and had Jeanie? For a second time. I could tell from the beginning it felt rushed. It was. 45 min. In total. Gave a tip of. 3 and she asked for. 4. I said you only gave me a 45 min massage. I hope she learned her lesson. Very friendly otherwise.

Truthfu11
06-25-08, 14:19
Scheduled with CTM. Had my doubts about "grandma", but as it turns out Dana is hardly a grandma type. At least for me!

She was all that previous posts commented on. All my expectations were met except for the grandma hair (was expecting purple hairdresser hair) and age, okay. Maybe she is in her 40's.

. 75 door, . 4 tip

Luke Appling
06-25-08, 17:08
Scheduled with CTM. Had my doubts about "grandma", but as it turns out Dana is hardly a grandma type. At least for me!

She was all that previous posts commented on. All my expectations were met except for the grandma hair (was expecting purple hairdresser hair) and age, okay. Maybe she is in her 40's.

. 75 door, . 4 tip

Dana is NOT who people refer to as Grandma. To anyone over 30, she is most definitely hot.

You'll know Grandma when you get her. She really IS to old for this game.

Chi Guy
06-25-08, 17:41
Dana is NOT who people refer to as Grandma. To anyone over 30, she is most definitely hot.

You'll know Grandma when you get her. She really IS to old for this game.
"Grandma's" name is Lucy.

Friendofjill
06-25-08, 18:27
I guess this place is new? The location is tucked at the end of a shady street just a few blocks away from me, so I couldn't resist the convenience. I walked in an open glass door to see one lady behind the desk and one on the couch. I was sent back with Linda, an older lady who was well dressed in a business-type skirt and jacket. I kind of liked that. No table shower, and the walls don't go all the way up, for those who are concerned about that. The massage was average but nice, and the H was really skillful, actually. Very good, not mechanical, she actually made it feel good, rather than racing to make it happen as quickly as possible. We never discussed any nudity or other extras, because honestly I wasn't that interested that day. Also didn't discuss the donation. I left .4 on top the the .4 for a half-hour.

A decent option if you're nearby and aren't asking for a lot.

Raoul Duke
06-25-08, 19:33
For a guy who isn't fond of AMPs, I sure have been hitting alot of them lately. I guess it's the convenience factor and the warm weather which apparently makes me feel a little more exuberant.

I drove down to CT and thought I'd give Mercy a try. Parking absolutely sucked and I ended up walking three blocks only to find there would be an hour and a half wait since I didn't have an appointment. My bad. Man, that place smells like menthol. I decided to jump back in the car and head downtown to check out the other location. At the front desk was a young babe in her twenties who was pretty easy on the eye, but I was routed to Maggie. Anyone know if the young'n is a therapist? If so, please let me know her name so that I can book with her next time. Not to short change Maggie, but I prefer the younger broads.

Maggie provided a friendly and unrushed session, but it's always more enjoyable if the masseuse is visually stimulating. In summation, this location is a good option if you're downtown. I like the idea of dropping off the SO for a little shopping while I go get my yin and yang balanced.

Babeefacexxx
06-25-08, 21:31
Went to relax recently. 1st time since they moved and was impressed. I wanted to see cici because some were raving about her recently. She was busy so I got stuck with shoo, shoe, shu or however the bleep you spell it.

Boy did it look like her face got walked on by some shoes. I was'nt impressed and when it came time to do the deed it showed. Man she pulled on my boy forever it seemed and nothing wanted to come out. Finally I took over for her and walah. Threw her. 2 and left and got to see cici on the way out. Ass was ok but I was expecting a little bigger. Maybe its the latin in me. I'll be back!

Ceol123
06-26-08, 01:30
"Grandma's" name is Lucy.Hi,

Grandma's name is Laura, actually.

Member #5481
06-26-08, 09:12
She is Laura and Lucy. Chi Guy probably knows her as Lucy as do I because she has been at several other places and was Lucy at Euro Spa and at the place on Lincoln.

Her looks are not great but if you close your eyes her technique is excellent. She has also allowed the double pop on several occassions.

Member #5481
06-26-08, 11:24
The cute girl was probably Wendy. She is a therapist with benefits. Those benefits do not include touching her though.

Skonsk
06-26-08, 11:41
The cute girl was probably Wendy. She is a therapist with benefits. Those benefits do not include touching her though.

They also have a cute receptionist there sometimes I think her name is cindy but i'mnot sure - and she does not do massages

Silentjd2001
06-26-08, 15:57
I live in the area and would love to visit. Do you have a # or cross-streets?

Babeefacexxx
06-26-08, 18:19
I live in the area and would love to visit. Do you have a # or cross-streets?Go on Cl in the therapuetic section, you'll find it.

Pickles13
06-26-08, 18:22
Laura or Lucy at CTM. I made an appointment with her maybe 3 years ago at the place on Lincoln. I was pretty excited about going because I had heard good things. When I got there, her looks weren't that appealing, but what totally turned me off was her teeth. She smiled and showed the most disgusting crooked, yellow teeth (with a couple missing) I'd ever seen in my entire life.

Fastforward to last month. I went to CTM for the first time and got her. It was quite clear that she had dentures in. The massage was ok, but I'm just not into her.

SpaSearch
06-26-08, 18:34
I live in the area and would love to visit. Do you have a # or cross-streets?

They are located at 400-18 South Green St., Unit G, just one block west of Halsted and Van Buren. They are open from 10am - 8pm and can be reached at 312-799-1855.

Raoul Duke
06-26-08, 21:25
I was driving on Milwaukee, just north of Division, the other night and out of the corner of my eye saw a massage joint on the west side of the street. There happened to be a hottie standing outside of it, don't know if it was coincidence as the place appeared to be closed. Anyone have any experience with this place? Please PM me if there's anything good to report. Also, anyone have any experience with Kallissa from CL? Thanks.

Chi Guy
06-26-08, 23:16
She is Laura and Lucy. Chi Guy probably knows her as Lucy as do I because she has been at several other places and was Lucy at Euro Spa and at the place on Lincoln.

Her looks are not great but if you close your eyes her technique is excellent. She has also allowed the double pop on several occassions.
Give that man a Brownie button (and a chest to pin it on) :D. Yes, I know her as Lucy from a former spa.

Bebop60
06-26-08, 23:25
Enjoyed so so massage followed by excellent french lesson by Judy at Xindy tonight. She is probably 30, 5'7", nice smaller chest with nice nips, flat butt, athletic build, cheerful disposition. Her massage technique is so so but the finish was nice - .6 for the hour, 1.0 for extras. Will repeat.

Robert Vesco
06-26-08, 23:48
Stopped at Zeus and took the one-half hour for .6. (Hour was quoted at .75.) Had to ask for TS, which was given kind of half-heartedly by sandaled Rosie. Massage was okay, but definitely no finish and no extras. Still gave a .2 tip, but they didn't seem that interested.

Luke Appling
06-27-08, 01:08

I agree on her technique, but I can't get past the old lady perm.

Noskcajt
06-27-08, 01:49
I was driving on Milwaukee, just north of Division, the other night and out of the corner of my eye saw a massage joint on the west side of the street. There happened to be a hottie standing outside of it, don't know if it was coincidence as the place appeared to be closed. Anyone have any experience with this place? Please PM me if there's anything good to report. Also, anyone have any experience with Kallissa from CL? Thanks.This place is heavily reviewed on yelp...and there are a few reviews that talk about draping and how they dont' see it as necessary, but I think thats it. I've never been in honestly, but they seem to be all about the massage.

genuis8
06-27-08, 01:52
They are located at 400-18 South Green St., Unit G, just one block west of Halsted and Van Buren. They are open from 10am - 8pm and can be reached at 312-799-1855.

As an addendum to a prior post, they have 2 new staff in addition to Linda. Cecilia is in her 20s and Anna is around Linda's age (early 40s?). They have stand up showers in each room.

Bobc31
06-27-08, 14:18
As an addendum to a prior post, they have 2 new staff in addition to Linda. Cecilia is in her 20s and Anna is around Linda's age (early 40s?). They have stand up showers in each room.
I have see Linda twice, HH and Hour. Both times were very refreshing. Average massage and alot of fun along the way. You will leave very relaxed.

Sexshooter
06-27-08, 20:15
Visited MP on Pulaski RD today, 2 blocks south of Belmont. Had Andrea, a gorgeous Latina provider. .40 at the door for the half. Got a handshake for .50. Asked if F/S was available. It was for additional 1.50. A bit pricey overall, but worth it. She has a nice rack and the cookie was nice and moist. She only there once a week for now.

Sexshooter
06-27-08, 20:19
If you want great service, asked for Vanessa if you choose to go back.

Stopped at Zeus and took the one-half hour for .6. (Hour was quoted at .75.) Had to ask for TS, which was given kind of half-heartedly by sandaled Rosie. Massage was okay, but definitely no finish and no extras. Still gave a .2 tip, but they didn't seem that interested.

Blueknot
06-28-08, 01:56
Greetings lads!

I stopped by Senina's Yesterday and opted for a TS and massage with the polish girl. I should have known the jig was up when I was told the TS would be provided by one of the other girls (Can't recall her name at this time). The TS was solid, as usual, and she did the boys and I justice.

Well, back to the sweet lookin pol, she provided a fully covered professional massage. She didn't speak much and I sensed she was uncomfortable. I didn't ask about the menu and she didn't offer, so I left it alone. Based on her massage, I'd see her again, but with the menu being so limited, I'm sure if it's worth the trip.

My only question is, should I have left a tip? If so, how much? As soon as she was done, I got up to get dressed and she bolted the room. I was tempted to drop her a .2 in the waiting area, but I wasn't sure if that would fly either.

What do you say boys!?!?

Ghostface89
06-28-08, 11:16
Drove by Elite Med Spa, 4553 N. Puulaski last night. Big sign advertizing massage and "walk ins welcome." It was closed, so I couln't go inside on for recon.

Anyone have any info on this place? Looks legit, except "walk ins" signals fun to my reptilian brain.

Nicky Forza
06-28-08, 15:37
Greetings lads!

I stopped by Senina's Yesterday and opted for a TS and massage with the polish girl. I should have known the jig was up when I was told the TS would be provided by one of the other girls (Can't recall her name at this time). The TS was solid, as usual, and she did the boys and I justice.

Well, back to the sweet lookin pol, she provided a fully covered professional massage. She didn't speak much and I sensed she was uncomfortable. I didn't ask about the menu and she didn't offer, so I left it alone. Based on her massage, I'd see her again, but with the menu being so limited, I'm sure if it's worth the trip.

My only question is, should I have left a tip? If so, how much? As soon as she was done, I got up to get dressed and she bolted the room. I was tempted to drop her a .2 in the waiting area, but I wasn't sure if that would fly either.

What do you say boys!?!?

It must have been a really great massage if you'd go back and see her again-- though I can't help but to wonder why she felt uncomfortable with you. Then she bolted after the massage was over? What did you forget to tell us?
If a provider doesn't seem to want a tip then I would keep the money in my pocket and save it for the next encounter...but that's just me.

F Blaster
06-28-08, 18:53
Blueknot, I wouldn't have left a tip. For me, it's simple - no HE, no tip. I don't care how good the massage is. Especially in a place where you have had success before!

Ghostface89, isn't that almost directly across the street from the police station?! I'll guess it's legit. If you could TOFTT and let us know, it would be greatly appreciated.

SpaSearch
06-28-08, 19:43
Visited MP on Pulaski RD today, 2 blocks south of Belmont. Had Andrea, a gorgeous Latina provider. .40 at the door for the half. Got a handshake for .50. Asked if F/S was available. It was for additional 1.50. A bit pricey overall, but worth it. She has a nice rack and the cookie was nice and moist. She only there once a week for now.

Nice post, but what's the name of this place? Is it in the strip mall with the Auto Zone?

Sexshooter
06-28-08, 19:55
It's across the street. Very discreet. You have to ring door bell.

Nice post, but what's the name of this place? Is it in the strip mall with the Auto Zone?

Coolouforever
06-29-08, 00:25
It's called Aries massage . I've been there once and had a horrible experience. No ts only stand up shower, the place was so cold even in the massage room it was cold they had no heat working apparently. I was shiverring through the massage which was half assed it seemed like she wasn't even into it almost like she had an attitude about it. She also wanted $$ for fs, .50 for the hs but with her attitude and me being cold and turned off by it all I got no extras. I'll say she's a cute latina with big tits and nice ass but lousy attitude. My bud, Sexshooter can tell you the same thing about her.

Past Tense
06-29-08, 09:40
A friend of mine who isn't a dedicated monger and knows nothing of this community has run into a problem and needs some help.

His usual thing is to go to Lisuina on Harlem for the VIP treatment with a happy ending. Doesn't seem to be interested in taking things further.

Last week he broke from his routine and got a massage with an HJ at elle homme med spa on Adams and Green. This guy is kind of paranoid and got a bad vibe from the early 20's Hispanic dude at the front desk with the jewelry in his face and now he is convinced that they had video cameras in the room and taped his session. He's afraid that they are malicious people and they are going to use this video by placing it on the Internet or track him down and extort him.

He asked me to check the place out and if necessary hire a PI to do a background check. I've told him he is being silly and if he didn't actually see a camera in the room he has nothing to worry about.

I walked in and talked to the front desk help and didn't see any reason to be worried. The guy he's freaked about is also a massuse who does both men and woman, is probably in the closet and has a shifty I'm struggling with my own sexuality and doesn't make eye contact sort of a feel.

Question is has anyone ever had a problem with a spa extorting them or putting an tape of them on the Internet?

Anyone know any sleezy PI's who check out this sort of thing?

Thanks. PMs OK on this.

- PT

genuis8
06-29-08, 12:24
Past Tense,

My personal take on this is that Dont Worry About It (for your friend). You have already checkout out the place yourself and you are Experienced Monger. It is most likely paranoia by your friend. And if it ever happens to him, DONT PAY and DENY, DENY, DENY ....

Nicky Forza
06-29-08, 13:01
A friend of mine who isn't a dedicated monger and knows nothing of this community has run into a problem and needs some help

In this case the problem exists only in the imagination of your friend. His fears will never be realized.
A long time ago, and in a place far away I had a partner who would always say "Let it die a natural death", whenever anything troubling came up. This is what your friend should do, and then never go back to another massage parlor.

Member #3946
06-29-08, 22:33
I have been enjoying this forum for a while and think that it is about time that I made a contribution. I dreamed that I took a trip to Mercy on Michigan Ave based on report of fellow monger. Called on a Thursday and was able to be seen right away. Had to sign in at the desk but simply stated was going to Mercy Chiropratic and used fake name. The place appears in person, and on the web, to be very legitimate. I believe a bone cracker works in the office, although I did not see anyone but Chinese receptionist and Wendy, my young and talented therapist. Paid $65 for one hour and, keeping in mind I have limited experience, I received a very professional experience.completely undraped while on back. Massage was more professional than sensual. There was no mood music and candles playing but everying was very clean. To my suprise, I was convered on the flip. No intentional teasing on flip or top. She massage the butt and on the flip, the massage included the thigh but everything appeared very legit. It was so relaxing that I really did not get excited and she made no attempt to offer an extras and simply said "finished? " near the end of the hour. If not for the past reports, I would never have had the nerve to pull back the towel and asked her if she could finish. She just smiled and went to work. What I really liked is there was no talk of money. The finish was nothing to write home about, she used both hands effectively and did slow down when I asked her to. She remained dressed the whole time, very tight jeans and a nice little body. I did not ask her to get naked or attempt to touch her. I got the feeling this option was not available. After the finish, she cleaned me up real nice, got a nice hot towel and was very sweet. While there may not be enough on the menu to suit some, I like the professional massage. I feel safe there and think that the place is not likely to have trouble with the law if Wendy is as careful as she was with me. She did not solicit or even ask for money. There is no hint on their website of anything extra. I wish it was a bit more sensual but the price was right. I tipped. 4 and she seemed happy with this. I will definitely repeat if I am downtown.

For those of you who travel, and would like a great massage from a very pretty white American girl, Tulsa, OK, has some truly amazing places but at a higher price. If you visit tulsamassage.com you will see what I mean. They are very discreet on the Tulsa board because I am sure they do not want to ruin a good thing.

Fork Please
06-29-08, 22:59
Raoul,

That place is STRICTLY legit. You will receive one of the best massages of your life there..that is, If you like things intense and hard...which I do.They will ease up if you ask them to but you have to always ask them and remind them ten times.

Please folks, don't go here looking for extras..nice people (chinese) and a great massage.

I was driving on Milwaukee, just north of Division, the other night and out of the corner of my eye saw a massage joint on the west side of the street. There happened to be a hottie standing outside of it, don't know if it was coincidence as the place appeared to be closed. Anyone have any experience with this place? Please PM me if there's anything good to report. Also, anyone have any experience with Kallissa from CL? Thanks.

Sexshooter
06-30-08, 00:14
Came across a SPA on Lincoln Ave today. Checked it out. It looks like this is an affiliate of Elle's SPA by six corners. The two girls, Jenna and Emily, also work Elle's. This place has "erotic massages" for 2. 00 and the Ulimate erotic massage for 2. 50. I didn't want to take a change on paying for something that might not lead to something extra. Any information from anyone who's been to this place would be most helpful.

F Blaster
06-30-08, 01:18
Everything I've read and heard about this spa suggests that it's a huge clip joint.

I wouldn't go anywhere near the place.

Bm3420
06-30-08, 08:43
You mean this one?

http://www.mercyacupuncture.com/contact/contact.htmlIs there a table or stand up shower?

Lucky 113
06-30-08, 22:35
Does anyone know if Rose Spa is always fully legit? Went there several times, but it seems that none of the girls offer extra. They are cute and young and the message was great.

Brown Boy
07-01-08, 21:51
Thanks Ringo, and welcome aboard!
I have been enjoying this forum for a while and think that it is about time that I made a contribution. I dreamed that I took a trip to Mercy on Michigan Ave based on report of fellow monger. Called on a Thursday and was able to be seen right away. Had to sign in at the desk but simply stated was going to Mercy Chiropratic and used fake name. The place appears in person, and on the web, to be very legitimate. I believe a bone cracker works in the office, although I did not see anyone but Chinese receptionist and Wendy, my young and talented therapist. Paid $65 for one hour and, keeping in mind I have limited experience, I received a very professional experience.completely undraped while on back. Massage was more professional than sensual. There was no mood music and candles playing but everying was very clean. To my suprise, I was convered on the flip. No intentional teasing on flip or top. She massage the butt and on the flip, the massage included the thigh but everything appeared very legit. It was so relaxing that I really did not get excited and she made no attempt to offer an extras and simply said "finished? " near the end of the hour. If not for the past reports, I would never have had the nerve to pull back the towel and asked her if she could finish. She just smiled and went to work. What I really liked is there was no talk of money. The finish was nothing to write home about, she used both hands effectively and did slow down when I asked her to. She remained dressed the whole time, very tight jeans and a nice little body. I did not ask her to get naked or attempt to touch her. I got the feeling this option was not available. After the finish, she cleaned me up real nice, got a nice hot towel and was very sweet. While there may not be enough on the menu to suit some, I like the professional massage. I feel safe there and think that the place is not likely to have trouble with the law if Wendy is as careful as she was with me. She did not solicit or even ask for money. There is no hint on their website of anything extra. I wish it was a bit more sensual but the price was right. I tipped. 4 and she seemed happy with this. I will definitely repeat if I am downtown.

For those of you who travel, and would like a great massage from a very pretty white American girl, Tulsa, OK, has some truly amazing places but at a higher price. If you visit tulsamassage.com you will see what I mean. They are very discreet on the Tulsa board because I am sure they do not want to ruin a good thing.

Snowmadics
07-02-08, 01:12
Is there a table or stand up shower?No shower at all.

Ghostface89
07-02-08, 10:56
Called Yellow Rose last night only to find out that Sophia and Lisa were "in China."

The sweet, young voice on the phone told me that they now have three new girls, however.

I plan to TOFTT in a few days and check out the new talent.

In the past Sophia and Lisa were both great fun. Lisa was a total 9 MILF and I did.

Has anyone been here lately and have any info?

ChicagoScott
07-02-08, 11:57
Are there late night joints?

Silvio
07-02-08, 12:23
Senina is open til 11pm...I know I seen them post open til midnite but that was a while ago.

Ghostface89
07-03-08, 10:01
Please amend my earlier post.

I ducked into Yellow Rose yesterday to recon. A mid-40s (or older) Chinese lady was sleeping on the couch as I entered. She told me her name was Annie. No one else seemed there. (I couldn't hear any sounds from the massage rooms.)

I wasn't planning on getting a massage at that time anyway, and told Annie I was just stopping by to take a look.

I don't mind older massage providers on occassion, and they often go miles out of their way to give good service and extras, but I will pass on Annie right now as I already have bases loaded at a few other places with my younger, enthusiastic regulars.

I wonder if there really are other "girls" working here at the moment or if its just Annie? (The voice on the phone a few days before claimed three providers were there.)

Lisa will be in China for three months.

Just goes to show you that, like a Soviet grocery store, sometimes the shelves contain something you want, sometimes the shelves are picked bare.

Arlogu
07-03-08, 11:49
I don't know about you guys, but the combination of the economy and the market really sucks and is leading to less and less hobby cash. Let's be disciplined about the prices our princesses are seducing out of us. We all have good reason and they are probably seeing a reduction in traffic which should make them more amenable to accommodating our needs. Arlo

Raoul Duke
07-03-08, 14:20
I don't know about you guys, but the combination of the economy and the market really sucks and is leading to less and less hobby cash. Let's be disciplined about the prices our princesses are seducing out of us. We all have good reason and they are probably seeing a reduction in traffic which should make them more amenable to accommodating our needs. Arlo

I can't speak for the MP's, but I'm pretty sure there's a drop in biz amongst the indys. I've noticed an increase in the number of unsolicited calls I receive from the regulars that I see. Granted, it's usually around the first of the month, but the reality is they've agreed to take less from me because my situation has taken a hit. We're all in this mess together, so we might as well work with each other; something is better than nothing.

Steven Lynn
07-03-08, 16:26
..... but the reality is they've agreed to take less from me because my situation has taken a hit. We're all in this mess together, so we might as well work with each other; something is better than nothing.My rule of thumb is to take Ben Franklin with me, pay the door fee and use whatever is left to bargain with afterwards.

If you don't want it, I can just leave.

Robert Vesco
07-03-08, 17:43
New location is Violet at 4708 W. Irving Park. They had a listing on CL and advertised opening with $55 for one-hour massage, also had TS. I went by and saw sign for Violet Foot Care, papered-over windows and doors, and an illuminated "open" sign. It's on a wide, sunny street and your entrance and exit will be seen by dozens of people sitting in traffic at the Six Corners light! Will try to visit in the next week or so.

Direct44t
07-04-08, 16:10
Please amend my earlier post.

I ducked into Yellow Rose yesterday to recon. I tried searching foe the Yellow Rose and can't locate it. Does anyone have the address?

I'll TOFT and report afterwards.

Mj138
07-04-08, 18:48
Click on the link on the main Chicago page for massage parlors. When it opens look on the right side of the page. click on search the thread and type in yellow rose and hit enter. Several posts will come up. If you click on the headline of the post you can find the address in one of them.
I tried searching foe the Yellow Rose and can't locate it. Does anyone have the address?

genuis8
07-04-08, 23:29
I tried searching foe the Yellow Rose and can't locate it. Does anyone have the address?

702 W. 35th St. Chicago, IL

Direct44t
07-05-08, 17:57
702 W. 35th St. Chicago, ILThank you sir !

Antonio
07-05-08, 19:24
Does anyone know if Rose Spa is always fully legit? Went there several times, but it seems that none of the girls offer extra. They are cute and young and the message was great.

It took me a good 6-7 visits with the same girl (Angel) before she started to offer HR--now it's automatic. Can't say how it is with any of the other girls.

Pickles13
07-05-08, 21:14
I stopped by Lisunias before the long weekend for relaxing VIP massage. Only Olga and Michelle were working. I've never had either. Lucy was working the desk. I probably should have kept my money in my wallet, but I chose Michelle. It turned out to be the most mechanical, cardboard, non-fun massage I've ever had. I asked her how old she was. She said either 18 or 21, I can't remember. Whenever a chick is giving me a hard time, I make her stare me in the eyes. I made her do it, and I was in total control for a few seconds.completely crappy technique and attitude. Avoid this chick like the plaque. Bad experience.

HappyGardener
07-05-08, 23:06
Came across a SPA on Lincoln Ave today. Checked it out. It looks like this is an affiliate of Elle's SPA by six corners. The two girls, Jenna and Emily, also work Elle's. This place has "erotic massages" for 2. 00 and the Ulimate erotic massage for 2. 50. I didn't want to take a change on paying for something that might not lead to something extra. Any information from anyone who's been to this place would be most helpful.

look for old posts on Ocean Air spa. Was a rip off then, and probably a rip off now.

Chitown Clown
07-06-08, 09:24
I posted several months ago about striking out at SH, but I went back and broke the barrier on my next visit, and I've been there a handful of times since.

I was there early last week and for the first time got a Latina masseuse. I've never seen anyone non-Asian there before, but like a lot of the AMPs, they seem to be branching out a bit.

She was short and fairly cute, and gave an excellent massage. Easy negotiation on the flip for a standard finish, although she started by asking me for .7. But despite what she was holding at the time, I held my ground and tipped the customary .4.

All in all not bad, although I saw a very hot younger Asian girl on my way out (also a newcomer there, I think), and I think I'll try and seek her out next time.

Mango Man
07-06-08, 15:58
This is strange. I called up Mercy on Michigan to make an appt. and they said sorry we are closed. Anyone hear this before?

Antonio
07-06-08, 21:18
Tried a different masseuse at Rose Spa today: Cindy: cute, petite, studious look, with glasses, mid 30s, though looks younger. Thought that my breakthrough with one of the other masseuses might signal a green light with the rest: forget about. Got excellent semi-erotic massage, including a jiggling of the cojones, but no release of stored up libidinal urges. Resisted any attempt by me to guide her to the promised land. Anyone out there had luck with her or with the other petite cutie, Wiwi?

Not Appearing
07-06-08, 23:59
Toftt. Kept seeing this place as I drove by to and from work every day. Decided to see what it was about. Went in to scope the place and got a haircut. Decided to pay 40 for a 40 minute massage. I was told it was to be a professional massage and that I should strip down to my underwear. She pulled a couple of screens in front of the table, but there were cracks between them. It was very unprivate. The hot oil massage was decent enough, but the lack of privacy was very disconcerting. Would not repeat.

Fumfn69
07-07-08, 09:51
Does anyone have a report on this new place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/744885154.html

F Blaster
07-07-08, 15:24
Does anyone have a report on this new place?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ths/744885154.htmlThose prices are ludicrous, but if the women there look like that, then I might have to stop by.

Silvio
07-07-08, 18:23
If you guys have seen this cute little thing on CL. This is the same gal. Shes very adorable very petite ebony beauty. Shes looks the gal the in her pics from her site at sensualtoucheschicago dot com. Her massage is ok and her techniques for the HE can use some more attention. Overall a disappointment. She performs the HJ with a cover...at first I thought I was getting a CBJ but it didnt work that way. To make matters worse she topless with a smoking body but you CAN'T TOUCH I'm like WTF. Shes adorbale but her service doesnt match up. I won't repeat

Nicky Forza
07-07-08, 21:20
She performs the HJ with a cover...

...and I thought I had seen/heard it all. Thanks for that one Silvio.

Raoul Duke
07-07-08, 23:08
...and I thought I had seen/heard it all. Thanks for that one Silvio.

That's a new one. I've had a couple of chicks put on a rubber glove before yanking it, I thought that was pretty f*cked up.

I said to one of 'em "honey, if you don't wanna touch cock, dontcha think you're in the wrong business?" She told me she didn't like to get spooge on her hand. "Fine, then suck my d*ck and we won't have that problem." Unfortunately my attempt at being charming didn't work. Ah, well. Typically I don't talk that way, but I figured WTF. I wasn't asking for anything out of the ordinary, I simply wanted the damn chicken choked.

Mango Man
07-08-08, 00:43
First time to Senina. My experience was satisfactory. Read through the forum and called ahead to make an appointment. Greeted by a very nice woman. Paid for a 1hr massage w/ TS for .75. I tipped .6 for HJ. I went with this women names Tanny. Left shoes downstairs and went up.TS was good and thorough and the massage was above average in my opinion. She gave a very good massage. Did some teasing which was right on the money. A nice happy ending. Alos, Nice clean professional atmosphere.

Silvio
07-08-08, 08:38
Yeah on top of that she didnt want to give me my change back after I gave her a Hundo. Fuck that shit. It woulda been one thing had she let some touching but then she says "I'm shaved" and then wont show me. WTF is with that chick.

George W. Bush
07-08-08, 10:31
I tipped .6 for HJ.
Fuck, now they'll expect that from the rest of us. That's way too much for HJ.

Pura Vida
07-08-08, 10:31
Ok boys, longtime lurker and first time poster here. I will start with my most recent session and will add more experiences soon.

So I woke up Sunday with that urge, so I headed to CT. I decided to go to 31st St. I had been there once before and had arrived just as it was set to close, needless to say I got a rushed session with less than enthusiastic HR. I think I tipped. 2 and pointed at the clock and said when I get more she would get more (don't know if she understood but oh well I was out of there in less than 20 min). Anyway back to Sunday, went in chose 30 min with TS for. 5 the place is not the nicest, kind of make shift set up, went directly to TS and after some convincing got some great topless play and a BJ for. 8 I spent the entire time in the shower. Not bad. The massage part at this place is BS to begin with so I was not dissatisfied.

I have been to many AMPs & EMPs some with great success and some not, but my advice is to be prepared (have your own cover) and persistant. These girls have seen it all, and I don't think we hurt their feelings asking for xtras.

Ghostface89
07-08-08, 10:36
If you guys have seen this cute little thing on CL. This is the same gal. Shes very adorable very petite ebony beauty. Shes looks the gal the in her pics from her site at sensualtoucheschicago dot com. Her massage is ok and her techniques for the HE can use some more attention. Overall a disappointment. She performs the HJ with a cover...at first I thought I was getting a CBJ but it didnt work that way. To make matters worse she topless with a smoking body but you CAN'T TOUCH I'm like WTF. Shes adorbale but her service doesnt match up. I won't repeatA provider that wears a surgical glove to give a HJ? Makes me laugh as I remember that hilarious scene from the movie Animal House with the sorority queen giving her preppy boyfriend a HJ in a convertible at a makeout spot.

If you mongers have not seen this flix yet (or lately) rent a copy.

PittPanther
07-08-08, 11:43
If you guys have seen this cute little thing on CL. This is the same gal. Shes very adorable very petite ebony beauty. Shes looks the gal the in her pics from her site at sensualtoucheschicago dot com. Her massage is ok and her techniques for the HE can use some more attention. Overall a disappointment. She performs the HJ with a cover...at first I thought I was getting a CBJ but it didn't work that way. To make matters worse she topless with a smoking body but you CAN'T TOUCH I'm like WTF. Shes adorable but her service doesn't match up. I won't repeat

That website is one of the best massage-only sites I can recall, but don't be fooled by it! You will get the condom treatment. Some really nice pix of her, though.

I saw this chick YEARS ago, in an extended stay hotel in Lombard or Downers. She took her top off and gave a lame HJ - not sensual at all! No teasing, just jerk. Admittedly she was way young back then - maybe she has matured and gotten more sexy since then, but according to Silvio it doesn't sound like it.

If any of you guys have a membership on TER, can you tell us if her reviews mention the condom, or a glove, during the HJ? Her ratings on TER seem way too high for someone using a condom for a HJ.

This is one to avoid. Go ahead and enjoy the website, but spend your money elsewhere, guys!

Slick76
07-08-08, 23:48
I have stopped in to "The Spa" at the La Salle location a few times and haven't had much luck getting more than some hand action. Is there more available? If so, who should I see and how much will the tip need to be?

Pura Vida
07-09-08, 03:03
I was in Oakbrook recently and had the urge. I believe Yuri from up north had an office on Midwest Rd. Near Butterfield, anyway there used to be an EMP there, so I called and asked if he still had the office in Oakbrook-I received a quick no and a prompt hang up. So, I figured I'd knock on the door of the place and see what happens. The place is operated by Chinese now. 65 door, so-so massagy. 7 CBJ. Girl 5-6 at best.

A few days later I received pretty much the same service from the same girl at Rose, they have to be related or she works at both places. So, If you're out west you just might run into a familiar face from the CT area.

Gio3535
07-09-08, 12:01
I want to know if anyone can tell me the names of the better looking girls at sen in china town that provide extras.

Thanks

Raoul Duke
07-09-08, 12:48
Anyone seen her? Please PM me if you have info. Thanks!

Gio3535
07-09-08, 15:06
Can anyone please tell me which are the better looking providers at sen in china town that provide extras?

Thanks.

My Ducane
07-09-08, 17:38
Been seeing this post on CL, Andrea, Latin Massage Therapist, under the Therapeutic.

Any info?

Krackerjack
07-09-08, 17:50
Hi guys,

Its been a while since i have been able to get back on here. Computer access problems.

Looking for info about these two from CL.

have any of you sampled Angela from Des Plaines? and also any of you sample this one from the Gold Coast area? she has a smoking body for sure.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ers/741078775.html

hay baby
Call Cindy for an appointment!!!!312-217-8051
150 45min incall
250 45min outcall
PLEASURE & SATISFACTION IS WAITING FOR YOU*~*~LETS PLAY & GET WILD TOGETHER*~*~WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE
RHdfhgfd

I Got rid of the junk from the rest of the post. let me know if you think there are legit.

Brewz
07-09-08, 21:58
Hi All,

I'm new here and have been doing some reading. Frequent visitor of AMPs and EMPs. Came over from another site to check things out and the forums seem pretty active!

To the point, Does anyone have any info on the South Side Special listed on CL under therapeutic services posts 3-4x per day?

Never had a chance to stop in but did a drive by and called, a man ansered and I asked for info on massage appointments I was then handed off to a Euro sounding woman who basically stated walk ins are always welcome. I have noticed the ads in the last 6 weeks or so. If it is the place I seen it is part of a barber shop/hair salon? The ads some times use key words but occasionally notice an ad that states. Non-sexual.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Antonio
07-10-08, 12:03
Hey guys, Anyone out there ever pull their schwanz out and find the condom covered with little white-yellowish specks? The provider seemed to have multiple orgasms, so could it be related to that, or is it just a banal "yeast infection" (great, I'm sure, for making home-made bread)?

Leggo My Eggo
07-10-08, 12:56
First of all Antonio, please warn me before the next time you use the term "banal yeast infection. " The rest of my toast this morning (fresh from the bakery no less) just didn't seem as appealing.

Anyway, stopped by BD on N Lincoln Tuesday evening and had called ahead to see if Ada was available. I know there are a couple mediocre to poor reviews on BD but with 1 exception, I've always seen Ada and she's always given good service with a smile. Walked in the door and seemed to be about the only one there. Mamasan rang me up for half hour. 45 plus. 10 for table shower. Another mid/late 30-something girl (equally if not more attractive then Ada) showed me to my room. Stretched out uncovered on the table and got a warm greeting from Ada when she walked in. Had probably been 6-8 months since I had paid them a visit. Gave me a decent table shower but recommended that I skip it (and the charge) and just take a regular shower afterward because "owner" says TS time comes out of your half or full hour. Kind of shady considering you're paying for it but I made a mental note of her advice and didn't make an issue out of it. After a nice towel down, back to the room for a good, if abbreviated, massage and a skillful HE to finish. Tipped. 40 and she seemed happy. A few other quick thoughts on Ada. It took a couple trips for her to trust me but now can get a HE or CBJ without pre-negotiation. Unless she's BS'ing me, her English actually seems worse than it used to be. For those who like/dislike it, be aware that she isn't shy about knocking on the back door, so to speak.

Overall:

Looks: 6/7. Cute face, decent body, probably late 30s

TS: 4. Don't like the house's policy on time

Massage: 6. I've had longer ones that were considerably better

Finish: 8

Random question for the group. This will probably be too vague for anyone to respond but does anyone recall an asian apartment (number from CAD) in Rosemont near the water tower? I went there a couple times several years ago and had great times with this little asian chick who looked hot (loved the black & white stripe knee socks), performed great (small, flexible, liked a variety of positions) and was fun/sweet to top it off (liked to lie around afterward and learn a few more english words, laugh, etc.). When I attempted to look up the number for subsequent trips, I think they either pulled it off the website or it was transferred to someone else. Fond memories, just thought I'd ask!

Brazilian Wax
07-10-08, 14:33
Sexy females at Elle Homme Spa by Green and Adams give that place a try.

Sintwin
07-10-08, 16:21
Was visiting 7H the other day and had Annie. She's cute and shy with a nice set of B's. On my way out I noticed a really cute shorter, younger asian girl! Want to give her a try, anyone know her name so I can ask for her?

Door .60
Looks 8
Attitude 10
HR tip TL .60

Pna
07-10-08, 16:50
Sounds to me like the vaginal discharge that comes with....(say the name) trichamoniasis.

Some women walk around with it for decades and never know they have it (and are passing it along). Guys almost never know they have it. It's easy to cure (4 days of flagyl), but can be tough to explain.

Mostly it's found when the gyne gets suspicious of all the slime down there on an otherwise very clean patient, and tests for it specifically. Both partners have to be treated, otherwise they just pass it back and forth.

What's wet is sometimes wilder than even you imagined. Hope this helped.

Hey guys, Anyone out there ever pull their schwanz out and find the condom covered with little white-yellowish specks? The provider seemed to have multiple orgasms, so could it be related to that, or is it just a banal "yeast infection" (great, I'm sure, for making home-made bread)?

Oskabewis
07-10-08, 20:08
Can anyone please tell me which are the better looking providers at sen in china town that provide extras?

Thanks.A few weeks back I saw"Nancy" about a 5-6 but great attitude and lots of fun.

Tipped. 25 and she was fine with it for the hs.

F Blaster
07-10-08, 21:47
Sexy females at Elle Homme Spa by Green and Adams give that place a try.Dude, you gotta give us more than that. Names, stats, extras?! It makes me think that you either work there or you're Leo.

Brazilian Wax
07-11-08, 14:29
Dude, you gotta give us more than that. Names, stats, extras?! It makes me think that you either work there or you're Leo.They do not do HE, so don't even waste your time.

F Blaster
07-11-08, 20:03
I went there last week, mid-afternoon, saw this flamin' asian girl 5'8, slim, B-cups, medium hair, I picked her knowing I will get some sort of sexual pleasure from her, the other girls were pretty but I decided the asian chick. I undressed naked on the table, asian girl told me to cover up, I tried giving her signals for HJ but she seemed like she didnt understand, other post I read said his friend got a HJ there, I decided to go check out for myself.If I'm reading your post right, then you got no extras. So why should I bother to stop in?! Especially at those prices! BTW, were the girls in the place the same as those pictured in their ads?

Ms Lady1234
07-11-08, 23:44
" Medium hair" what exactly is "medium hair?" Is that the opposite if extra small hair?
I think someone's instincts are right about this.

Big Macattack
07-12-08, 00:04
I have lurked for a few months. Finally decided to partake based on other's experiences.

I called Xindy's tonight around 6. Asked if April was available.- man was I glad she was. I got there at 7pm and right on time. April said.come NOW. All I said was yes ma'am. April has wonderful strength and I asked for the back walking tonight. Wow. I actually feel sore now. But boy did it feel good then. She to led her finger to the prostate arena. Not to keen on that but she made me arch my back and played with the boys. On the flip she proceeded to oil up the ol man. I asked her to drop the top and pants. She said. 8. I said all I had was. 6. So off they came. She even allowed me to tongue tickle her 1/2" nips. All in all. Very nice finish. Paid. 6 door for an hour plus. 6 for finish. I spoke of our next visit. And FS is a menu option. Just have to call first and ask for her only. Hmmm we'll see. As far as I'm concerned. Xindy is the place for me.

Big Macattack
07-12-08, 00:59

It was a very unusual, but pleasant, experience.I had to go try Xindy. Especially since I have lurked long enough. I got April at Xindy

Paid. 6 for 1hr. April gives a very good hard massage including deep tissue, even stood and walked on my back. He hands are magic and after the back walking, she proceeded to really work on my thighs. She teased the boys a little bit, but as it got more and more intense (the teasing) I began get going. She stopped for a second and went over to the door to lock it. She proceeded to remove her top and bra and lowered her pants to show a lovely gstring. She asked "u take care of me" and I said sure. She asked for. 8, I only had. 6 left. And that was ok with her. While she leaned over my chest to suck my nipples, I had one of her's in my mouth as well. She told me to call ahead for my next visit. Perferrably early in the day and she would take care of me FS next time for $. Her attitude was great, and she finished by cleaning me up and giving me a lovely bottle water to quench my parched soul. LOL. Whew

Roscoe23
07-12-08, 09:38
I went there last week, mid-afternoon, saw this flamin' asian girl 5'8, slim, B-cups, medium hair, I picked her knowing I will get some sort of sexual pleasure from her, the other girls were pretty but I decided the asian chick. I undressed naked on the table, asian girl told me to cover up, I tried giving her signals for HJ but she seemed like she didnt understand, other post I read said his friend got a HJ there, I decided to go check out for myself.Did you get the HJ or not? Real vague report with absolutely no info.

Slickrick6579
07-12-08, 09:46
LEO uses this as a type of description when they arrest a person. Don't quite know what it means either, but yes be very suspicious of this person. Looks like they are searching, I mean investigating how to get evidence to bust this place.

Chicag0
07-12-08, 12:56
I disagree with the mongers who tip nothing unless they are sexually satisfied. If someone does a great job on the massage, they should be tipped. Some of these women went to school and trained hard for their gigs. They deliver professional services and work in a tough physical environment (you stand all day and work so hard at work- you'd want to be compensated for it, wouldn't you? ) Crappy massage? I agree crappy or no tip is warranted. Great massage? Show appreciation for a job well done. She earned it.

Besides, this is one way to sometimes get extras from a perfectly respectable therapist. If you are respectful and treat them well, they treat you well in return. That is how it should be.

This is not a lecture, but a humble opinion from an old guy who appreciates women and good service.

Greetings lads!

What do you say boys!?!?

Kevinhugh49
07-12-08, 19:09
I hate for this to be the first time I submit a report, but bad news for Singapore salon. Six people were arrested Thursday four girls and two patrons with their names and addresses included in the newsradio780 report. A link to the report is as follows.

http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/2582238.php?contentType=4&contentId=2405260

Jimmy Guy
07-12-08, 21:46
I haven't done it, but all this talk about it has me wanting to give it a shot. Who's the babe in the therapeutic section? Most of the massages I've gotten lately have been from MTs I wouldn't be interested in turning. If she's at an AMP, I think you'd have a great shot. If it's an EMP, possible but can get really expensive. In an LMP, I think it would be a slam dunk.

Good luck.I hit legit palces like Megis and Laguna from time to time but the the closest I ever came to a conversion was at Lisunia's with one the their CMT's. After the 3rd time there I just begged and finally got an "Ok fine"..to "a I'm really sorry but I can't". Great massgae with a TON of teasing. It was practically in her hand and this was before my request. After all it was Lisunia's. Come to think of it, why do they even bother with CMT's there? Why would someone with training want to work in an environment like that?

That would be the ultimate. A great CMT massage followed by a sex act.

Gary Man
07-13-08, 00:42
Singapore Spa busted by Arlington Ht's PD yesterday.

12 detained initially, 6 released after statements taken.

4 women and 2 unlucky bastards were arrested.

(This place was busy!)

http://www.nbc5.com/news/16855713/detail.html

Drogue
07-13-08, 12:00
I haven't posted in a long time on this forum, but wanted to share about my time at Exercise Spa. I travel to Chicago on business quite often and Exercise is the only place I visit. Over the years I have never left without a happy ending. Given, I would have liked to taken a different route in many cases. I really like a girl named Kay or Ke. She is a tall Korean girl with a fabulous all natural rack. Thats just the beginning, she will work you up to a point that drives you crazy and then knows exactly how to finish the job. I have never had FS there but have had CBBJC on a couple of occasions. You have to bring your own cover though. I think FS is a definite possibility for returning regular customers with a larger tip.

TwistedBrother
07-13-08, 13:20
I have never had FS there but have had CBBJC on a couple of occasions. You have to bring your own cover though.

Dude, what the heck is CBBJC? There's CBJ and BBBJ ... maybe you're trying to say CBJ to completion?

Mj138
07-13-08, 13:50
Sex, hj, bj, that is why we go. That is why this board exists. If you're a legit CMT you are NOT working at one of the businesses discussed on this board. If you are you are a mediocre CMT, hence the need to provide the extra service. There is a major difference between a great CMT and the girls who work at AMP, EMT's, etc. If you ever get a massage from an excellent CMT you will stop believing that the girls at these businesses are professional massage therapists. They are not. They touch you. It feels nice. They get you off. That is the service we are tipping for. If there is no release it is a job not completed. If I go to a restaurant and I never get my food I do not tip. If I go to the car wash and the towel kids never dry off my car, they get no tip. If I go to Starbucks and ask for a coffee with cream and I get water, they get no tip. If I am in Vegas and the dealer ignores me, he or she gets no tip. If I go to strip club and the strippers don't grind on me they get no tip. If I stand all day and don't do my job I get fired. Stop feeling guilty about what you do. You go to a massage joint. You pay for a girl to jerk you off and it's pretty hot. You do it behind your wife's or gf's back. Don't feel so ashamed. You will do it again and again. And if you tip for lousy service you will enable more lousy service for others. I am a professional and I do not get tipped for a job well done. If I do a poor job I do not get repeat business.
I disagree with the mongers who tip nothing unless they are sexually satisfied. If someone does a great job on the massage, they should be tipped. Some of these women went to school and trained hard for their gigs. They deliver professional services and work in a tough physical environment (you stand all day and work so hard at work- you'd want to be compensated for it, wouldn't you? ) Crappy massage? I agree crappy or no tip is warranted. Great massage? Show appreciation for a job well done. She earned it.

Besides, this is one way to sometimes get extras from a perfectly respectable therapist. If you are respectful and treat them well, they treat you well in return. That is how it should be.

This is not a lecture, but a humble opinion from an old guy who appreciates women and good service.

Peter_Girth
07-13-08, 15:09

Pussy boogers is the correct medical term AFAIK. ;^) Seriously, that is why you wear a raincoat. As long as it is on the CONDOM and not on your schlong you're good. And even if it is "just" yeast, I advise you NOT to to use it to brew beer or make bread, unless you are going to feed it to someone you REALLY don't like.

Direct44t
07-13-08, 16:10
I haven't posted in a long time on this forum, but wanted to share about my time at Exercise Spa. I travel to Chicago on business quite often and Exercise is the only place I visit. Over the years I have never left without a happy ending. Given, I would have liked to taken a different route in many cases. I really like a girl named Kay or Ke. She is a tall Korean girl with a fabulous all natural rack. Thats just the beginning, she will work you up to a point that drives you crazy and then knows exactly how to finish the job. I have never had FS there but have had CBBJC on a couple of occasions. You have to bring your own cover though. I think FS is a definite possibility for returning regular customers with a larger tip.This is a strictly legit massage place.

Don't be expecting more.

Ms Lady1234
07-13-08, 16:39
[QUOTE=Chicag0]I disagree with the mongers who tip nothing unless they are sexually satisfied. If someone does a great job on the massage, they should be tipped. Some of these women went to school and trained hard for their gigs. They deliver professional services and work in a tough physical environment (you stand all day and work so hard at work- you'd want to be compensated for it, wouldn't you? ) Crappy massage? I agree crappy or no tip is warranted. Great massage? Show appreciation for a job well done. She earned it.

I agree if they made you feel relaxed and good they should be tipped for the service. Tipping can sometimes endear a girl to you and she would be more inclined to give extras. I think it would be best to ask her if she works outside of that place. Or slip her a way to contact you in private. These places have thin walls and the management can be nosey.
Once outside of the place you can tell her " I don't mean to insult you but is there a way to get extras?"

But never tip her in front of anyone else. These places make the girls spilt everything. You can not operate on the assumption that all these places have extras. You should know up front if thats all you're looking for why waste your $$$.
An appreciative gentleman is always a true gem.

Blue Screen
07-13-08, 19:14
Saw Elle Homme on craig and the board so I thought I’d give it a try on Sunday. Went in expecting a legit massage and that’s what I got. 1. 5hr ‘Heal Massage’ for 165 from a female masseuse. She was really cute; half-Asian, 30ish, hour-glass figure, flat stomach and a great rack. She was dressed in skin tight slacks and a black tank top to show off her nice figure. The massage was great but I didn’t try touching for asking for extras. Tipped 30.

Though legit, it was a lot more sensual than other ‘real’ spas I’ve been to. I was pretty excited during the flip with a thin sheet on, but that didn’t seem to cause any problems. I’m curious to try again with the same girl and see if anything different happens.

As for some few previous posts. The women I saw are attractive. The receptionist is female; the guy sitting at the desk is the one male therapist. I guess he hangs out there when not busy. I didn’t see any video cameras or got any kind of sketchy feeling, it was too dark in the room anyway.

www.ellehommemedspa.com

BeetleJuice001
07-13-08, 20:03
Stopped by Xindy this afternoon. It was definitely pretty busy. I had Laura, probably late 30s early 40s (then again, you never know). Good massage with back walking. Release was decent... I probably won't see her again as I like em younger.

BJ001

SportingLife
07-13-08, 21:11
[QUOTE=Ms Lady1234][QUOTE=Chicag0]I disagree with the mongers who tip nothing unless they are sexually satisfied. If someone does a great job on the massage, they should be tipped.

You are missing something Ms. Lady, probably because you don't think with your dick.

If they aren't providing the service we come (pun) for, they are concentrating on the wrong tip.

Since most of us go to a AMP or emp for release and hope that the massage is good, we are probably there 75% for the finish. If we were there for the massage alone, it would be another story. Of course if that is what we wanted, we would seek out the best maseusse, whether they be at a parlor, health club etc.

So if they don't finish the job they are there for, they should get at most 25% of the tip--and that's IF the massage was real good (which is probably about 50% of the time).

After a few days or weeks of making no tip $$, you'd hope that they would understand what they are there for.

In the information age of today, word get's around so fast that a parlor leaving patron feeling stiff (ed) isn't going to survive.

I've never left unhappy, so it's never been an issue for me. Of course I don't go to unestablished places or places in suburbs where they are under the heat. Maybe they shouldn't try to open up without training their girls right or where they can't cut a deal with the local powers that be.

Member #2429
07-13-08, 23:58
I response to the report by NBC5 "Police: 'Tanning' Salon Closed In Prostitution Sting" it is stated "On undercover officer said that on Thursday evening, he was brought into a back room where he was immediately solicited for a sexual act."

That is total B. S.!!! I never Immediately get solicited for a sexual act! There is no way in Tibet that any of the massage therapists would offer such a thing. How many supporters believe that is what happened? Didn't think so! I want to know who the undercover police officer is that falsified that statement in court!

Jesus Collins
07-14-08, 11:15
Sex, hj, bj, that is why we go. That is why this board exists. If you're a legit CMT you are NOT working at one of the businesses discussed on this board. If you are you are a mediocre CMT, hence the need to provide the extra service. There is a major difference between a great CMT and the girls who work at AMP, EMT's, etc. If you ever get a massage from an excellent CMT you will stop believing that the girls at these businesses are professional massage therapists. They are not. They touch you. It feels nice. They get you off. That is the service we are tipping for. If there is no release it is a job not completed. If I go to a restaurant and I never get my food I do not tip. If I go to the car wash and the towel kids never dry off my car, they get no tip. If I go to Starbucks and ask for a coffee with cream and I get water, they get no tip. If I am in Vegas and the dealer ignores me, he or she gets no tip. If I go to strip club and the strippers don't grind on me they get no tip. If I stand all day and don't do my job I get fired. Stop feeling guilty about what you do. You go to a massage joint. You pay for a girl to jerk you off and it's pretty hot. You do it behind your wife's or gf's back. Don't feel so ashamed. You will do it again and again. And if you tip for lousy service you will enable more lousy service for others. I am a professional and I do not get tipped for a job well done. If I do a poor job I do not get repeat business.I sort of agree. The bottom line is tip what you feel is appropriate. I also sort of agree on the CMT issue. Take Lisunia's for example. They have CMT's working there that are trained even though the place is known for extras (although really Lucy is probably the only one that hasn't provided extras) and they absolutley deserve their tip even though no extras were provided.

Now On the other had, I went to Exercise once and got a crap massage, and no extras. It was maybe my 10th visit there. In that instance, I didn't tip and it was perfectly justified.

I would really want to hear more stories of tipping CMT's big and having it payoff in extras.

PM me if you must

Talk Turkey
07-14-08, 11:24
Saw Elle Homme on craig and the board so I thought I’d give it a try on Sunday. Went in expecting a legit massage and that’s what I got. 1. 5hr ‘Heal Massage’ for 165 from a female masseuse. She was really cute; half-Asian, 30ish, hour-glass figure, flat stomach and a great rack. She was dressed in skin tight slacks and a black tank top to show off her nice figure. The massage was great but I didn’t try touching for asking for extras. Tipped 30.

Though legit, it was a lot more sensual than other ‘real’ spas I’ve been to. I was pretty excited during the flip with a thin sheet on, but that didn’t seem to cause any problems. I’m curious to try again with the same girl and see if anything different happens.

As for some few previous posts. The women I saw are attractive. The receptionist is female; the guy sitting at the desk is the one male therapist. I guess he hangs out there when not busy. I didn’t see any video cameras or got any kind of sketchy feeling, it was too dark in the room anyway.

www.ellehommemedspa.comDude, 165. 00 for 1. 5hr legit massage?

You're kidding me right? I hope I just read it wrong but I think you just said you paid $195. 00 (with tip) for a 1. 5 hr. Legit massage. Am I missing something? Oh, I forgot, you did say it was more "sensual" than a real spa.

Turkey Man

Sisterlovers
07-14-08, 12:27
I had a really nice time with Lisa last week. 60 for an hour that included a decent massage followed by a topless hr (with some unsolicited bbj). Gave her. 60 tip and left feeling quite relaxed. The egg timer, fluorescent lights, lack of music, and paper thin walls were still a bit of a turnoff, though.

F Blaster
07-14-08, 14:41
Dude, 165. 00 for 1. 5hr legit massage?

You're kidding me right? I hope I just read it wrong but I think you just said you paid $195. 00 (with tip) for a 1. 5 hr. Legit massage. Am I missing something? Oh, I forgot, you did say it was more "sensual" than a real spa.

Turkey ManTm, you beat me to it! I was going to post the exact same thing!

I'm a little wary of this guy, as well. He posted earlier about spending $. 7 at Zeus a few weeks ago and intimated that it was too expensive, yet he got some decent extras out of it. Now he spends $. 95 for a massage without extras and doesn't make a big deal out of it? !

I think he might have spent $. 65 TOTAL because Elle's ads quote $. 35 for a 90 minute massage. Even so, that's a ridiculous price to pay. You can get a full menu from around the world for that money at an Asian apartment, or even most MPs.

Talk Turkey
07-14-08, 17:59
Dude, 165. 00 for 1. 5hr legit massage?

Turkey ManI went to their web site & I can see that this type of spa is not something most mongers would go in search of for the things mongers are interested in. So I do apologize for being so harsh. In other words, this is not really the competition & probably not going to effect prices in the monger world.

To each their own, nothing wrong with a super hot babe giving a legit massage. Although you can get about the same thing from hot Polish gals at Laguna Spa in Streamwood, if you're out that way or are willing to drive there. For about 1/3 the price.

But if I could ***** about one thing about this & like-minded spas, it's that they take things like aromatherapy, hot stones & anything else trendy & use that as an excuse to charge mucho dinero. I'd say that paying big bucks for this type of spa experience is a variation of sorts of thinking with the wrong head.

More Turkey Talk

Drogue
07-14-08, 21:48
Dude, what the heck is CBBJC? There's CBJ and BBBJ ... maybe you're trying to say CBJ to completion?

You are correct sir, just got carried away with the "B".

Luv Nooke
07-14-08, 22:05
That is total B. S.!!! I never Immediately get solicited for a sexual act! There is no way in Tibet that any of the massage therapists would offer such a thing. How many supporters believe that is what happened? Didn't think so! I want to know who the undercover police officer is that falsified that statement in court!

I can only speak for myself when I say that becoming a regular customer results in dispensing with the perfunctory massage and getting right to it. Happens to me more often than not. Let me reiterate, this happens to me AFTER I become a regular. I have no idea whether this cop made a regular of himself. I also don't know what the standard is for the officer to make an arrest or what constitutes valid evidence in Arlington Heights.

F Blaster
07-15-08, 09:59
I went to their web site & I can see that this type of spa is not something most mongers would go in search of for the things mongers are interested in. So I do apologize for being so harsh. In other words, this is not really the competition & probably not going to effect prices in the monger world.

To each their own, nothing wrong with a super hot babe giving a legit massage. Although you can get about the same thing from hot Polish gals at Laguna Spa in Streamwood, if you're out that way or are willing to drive there. For about 1/3 the price.

More Turkey TalkI was wrong as well, but I'm not going to apologize. After looking at the website, it's apparent that he did spend $. 95. I don't care how hot the masseuse is, paying almost $$ for a massage without extras is a horrible precedent. This isn't a place that's going to attract most of the people on this board, but why should other places reduce their prices or improve their service when things like this still go on? !

I don't think this guy's Leo, but I do think that he probably knows the owner. I didn't know they had a website until the link was provided below; I only knew of them from their CL ads.

If someone has the cash to throw around like that, good for them. However, it just makes it worse for everyone else. These are tough times for some (myself included), and we should ALL be working to make this hobby more affordable and easier for everybody.

The women at this place look gorgeous from their photos in the ad. I'd love to get a legit massage from one of them, but there's no way I'm going to pay those prices. If they were forced to charge more reasonable fees, that would be a big incentive for guys like me. But if guys like this are willing to drop that kind of coin, it's not going to happen.

Rub & Tugged
07-15-08, 11:42
It doesn't matter what the cop did or said, the judge is going to believe the cop over some asain hookers....and the two white guys they arrested, the only way they can prove that they did shit is if they actually saw a sexual act happening or they confessed. OR if the cop lies and says he actually saw it or lies and says they confessed. Say it gets thrown out, too bad, these guys lives are ruined if they are married.

Fumfn69
07-15-08, 14:15
I wouldn't worry about guys like this driving up the cost for the rest. It's like going to a bar or restaurant. Just because someone tips extremely generously doesn't mean they will expect it in the future. They know what the norm is and must settle for that most of the time. For everyone who leaves too much, there is someone who doesn't leave enough. It all balances toward the middle. Don't sweat it. If services is consistently spectacular the MT may see more coming her way but that seems extremely rare.

Count Fuku
07-15-08, 14:15
I really need that type of service sometime later today. Also it will give me the chance to scout things out for a more complete massage later or right after depending on how I feel. Question, for a one hour foot massage what should I tip? It's$35 dollars for the hour on Irving park; and I am not sure what is too little or too much. What is the right amount if it's a pretty decent massage with out any time tricks or excessive cell phone calls by provider, thanks.

Pickles13
07-15-08, 18:31
I noticed this morning that this place has a half-page ad on the front/inside cover of the Red Eye. No damn way there are going to be extras had there.

Blue Screen
07-15-08, 22:33
Sorry to stir up a bee's nest; I noticed Elle Homme mentioned on CL, and this board, and thought I'd give it a try. I certainly don’t advocate you all run out and spend 100-200 for a legit massage; in fact you should avoid Elle Homme if you want extras. But I do stand by my review, it was more sensual and not as clinical as other legit places I’ve been to. And the women are very attractive, but the two I saw aren’t in the CL ad. I suspect those are generic copy/paste photos.

And no I’m not ‘Leo’, or the owner, or anyone else. I’m just a computer programmer with no girlfriend and a disposable income.

F Blaster
07-16-08, 08:40
I wouldn't worry about guys like this driving up the cost for the rest. It's like going to a bar or restaurant. Just because someone tips extremely generously doesn't mean they will expect it in the future. They know what the norm is and must settle for that most of the time. For everyone who leaves too much, there is someone who doesn't leave enough. It all balances toward the middle. Don't sweat it. If services is consistently spectacular the MT may see more coming her way but that seems extremely rare.I agree that tipping is subjective and up to each individual. I've had instances myself where I've grossly overpaid because I got caught up in the heat of the moment.

How about all of us trying to reduce door fees? . 6 used to be the norm for a one hour massage a few years back. It slowly went up and even got as high as. 8 in a normal AMP. Then table showers started disappearing. They're making a comeback, but now we're getting charged for it.

We should strive to get door prices back down to a reasonable level. 6 for a one hour massage with a table shower sounds right to me. There are some places that offer one hour massages as low as. 45, but they don't include table showers and I'm not sure if extras are available.

Prices seem to be slowly dropping, but if I were the owner of a MP and saw that someone was willing to drop $. 65 (! ) for a 1. 5 hour massage, I'd consider RAISING my prices. This guy showed no consideration for his fellow mongers.

Chitownman
07-16-08, 15:39
All I have to say is that EllHomme Spa has the best Legit Massage Around. No, I do not own the joint, or work their, but that busty half Asian woman gives the best massage ever. There is noway she would do extras, but who cares. I will be back.

By the way, Yin Spa can be fun. Ria loves it when you take control and make her call you daddy =)

PittPanther
07-16-08, 16:43
I had a good overall experience at the loop version of Mercy...

Two girls at the door, the uglier of the two took me back for my massage. I actually had seen the other one at the CT outpost, and so didn't mind seeing the new girl - variety and all. No appointment necessary.

Fully nude during the massage, things got really sensual after the flip, leading into the main event. Noticed she took her glasses off during the massage - the glasses make her less attractive than she really is.

Instead of laying back with eyes closed, I propped my head with pillow and towel, and watched all the action. It was like watching a HJ video - her small hands all over my thick dick. Resulting finish was excellent. She did not get nude, nor did I ask or care - yesterday was all about me.

F Blaster
07-16-08, 19:57
All I have to say is that EllHomme Spa has the best Legit Massage Around. No, I do not own the joint, or work their, but that busty half Asian woman gives the best massage ever. There is noway she would do extras, but who cares. I will be back.

By the way, Yin Spa can be fun. Ria loves it when you take control and make her call you daddy =)Is it asking too much for basic details in these reports?! It doesn't have to be a short novel, but these half-assed vague reports have got to stop.

Raoul Duke
07-16-08, 23:39
or an apprenticeship at Hustler. Now there's an idea for a reality TV show.

Senor Duke found himself all wound up so he stopped at Mercy in CT and was introduced to Mary. Big yawn. Perhaps I caught her on an off day, let's hope so because I received the most uninspired massage I've had in long time. I considered getting up and leaving, heading over to Walgreen's pharmacy waiting area, sitting in the massage chair and jerking myself off. The massage and release would have been much better and I would have saved myself some money. Let's face it, it never hurts to have a couple of extra bucks in the bank when there's a psychological recession taking place.

On a separate note, there have been pics of some real hotties on CL lately. Of course, I'm taking them with a grain of salt. I'd TOFTT, but I'd probably be met by Leo or a bait and switch.

Robert Vesco
07-17-08, 08:51
I've made several visits to different places in recent weeks and at the end of one session was requested not to post any reviews or comments on the internet!

Seems they didn't want leo reading the reports and then making a visit.

I don't think it was this site that they have seen, but they wouldn't say.

Guys, any comments?

Jesus Collins
07-17-08, 10:19
There have been alot of reports about the girls here and what the protocal here so I have decided to do an inventory about my experiences and the many PM's I have received and have decided to break down what you can expect.

First I should mention that I think that this place was 100% legit (for what it's worth for a time , maybe before 07- late 06)

Secondly you can get an outstanding CMT style massage here. Also
I find the place to be clean and pleasant. The steam shower is great, take advantage of it.

If you want extras, you will need to make a VIP appointment.

Now , the girls...

Lucy: a CMT very good massage , no extras and a sweet girl. I doubt anyone has got passed the massage. She has also been here the longest.

Ivanna: Tall, thin, small breasts ..will go naked and reports say BJ although I've never been offered. Great experience.

Tina: Very hot polish provider. Fake 36c breasts. Will go naked, sessions are inconsistant but overal a good time.

Marina: Petite, good looking but not as hot as Tina or Ivanna..the most intercative of the 3. A good time indeed. She may have left.

Maggie: Cute ..will go naked, nice body but no where near Tina's..sort of Mechanical.

Liana: Very cute. Nice body. Way too much pubic hair for a gal that young. Mechanical.

Olga: never had the pleasure..she is the biggest of the gals at 5'7 and about 150 but DD's. Good experience from what I undersatnd.

Julia: Beautiful. 5'1 blonde hair. To this point has been purely legit but has hinted at extras.

Maria: Best CMT in the biz..hinted big time at extras , others have crossed that line with her or so they have reported. She is gone to the best of my knowledge.

Melanie: In my opinion she wat the hottest of the crew looks wise but her service was awful. She is at 4 aces now.

Have I forgotten anyone???? Im sure I have had other girls but theye were all sent down to the minors.

Contrary to reports there is no back "vip" room there, only a room that is further back and more seculded. FS is not on the daily menu here, and the only real reports have been getting the gals outside of the spa and some of these have been on very weak footing. I am fairly certain that FS has never happened in the confines of the spa. YMMV. Also, I should mention that this place is not for discount shoppers. Extras inside and outside of the daily menu have only been provided when the pocket book has been opened up.

So to the Newbs who have been flooding my inbox, there you have it. Seriously , I have had at least 4 inquiries about this palce from mongers with 0 posts and many more with just 1. That triggered my LE sense a bit. Regulars are welcome to PM me.

Talk Turkey
07-17-08, 10:43

By the way, Yin Spa can be fun. Ria loves it when you take control and make her call you daddy =)You say that Ell Homme Spa has the best legit massage around.

Isn't that over stating it just a bit? It's like claiming the best pizza in Chicago. Tastes are always going to vary.

Please don't take this personally, I'm a little suspect given their prices & the general upscaleness of this place, that they could be "the best around." For my hard earned cash, any "best" would not have a sheet or towel but that's something that
we don't know from your "report".

Al Bundy78
07-17-08, 11:26
I got that itch and decided to drop by for a massage. As usuall great table shower, massage and follow through with HJ. But I'm getting kinda bored with the same old AMP. Any new talent out there that someone could recomend. Maybe a EMP w/good service?

Al Bundy78
07-17-08, 11:29
The Massage Schoool on Irving is open again (well, their sign is up again. Not sure if they ever did close). I stopped in to check the place out and the kinda rude mammasan (wouldn't get off her cell phone) said that they have 6 polish girls there most days.

Any info on the girls there?

Mickeyy
07-17-08, 12:59
Ok what should you tip, tip what you like, if its good,

If not or they do not give the full time walk out, a story a friend of mine tipped 13. 00 the mt. Asked for 20, so the clint

Gave 20. If the mt asks for money you don't have to tip. By the way the mt was reported to the better bussiness bureau solution had to give back to the client $7. 00

When I go I pay 50 or sometimes free includes table shower

As for door fee no such thing, if its 60 thats all you have to pay

Remember supply an demand, I get to no the place, I also try and help those people, sometimes I have lunch etc. You can get most anything for around a 100 or so including tip.

For place that are not, to much, try winnie? There are others.

Hope this helps.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Mickeyy,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Jesus Collins
07-17-08, 14:45
I've made several visits to different places in recent weeks and at the end of one session was requested not to post any reviews or comments on the internet!

Seems they didn't want leo reading the reports and then making a visit.

I don't think it was this site that they have seen, but they wouldn't say.

Guys, any comments?There have been alot of busts lately. I can understand their concern. LE cannot use these websites to raid and bust these palces. There must be a complaint filed and I think they need a warrant. With that said you know damn well some over zealous vice guys are here all the time. These are probably the same guys with a $2, 000 a month habit. Me, I with guys like Ron Paul. It's none of the government's business if any cash is exchanged for services provided so long as no one is doing it against their will. Hell, its a bigger crime when I blow $200 on dinner and a civilian broad doesnt put out. Bust her! She's the damn criminal!

I would seek admin's call on this one. Any thoughts?

Nudus81
07-17-08, 17:17
Mercy is fairly legit at both locations. I have been a monthly customer and have always been satisified with the massage. I have gotten extras, last one was topless HJ, but I've been going there for a while. Good massage for the price. Usually leave spending. 85 (all inclusive) I doubt FS is on the menu here.

or an apprenticeship at Hustler. Now there's an idea for a reality TV show.

Senor Duke found himself all wound up so he stopped at Mercy in CT and was introduced to Mary. Big yawn. Perhaps I caught her on an off day, let's hope so because I received the most uninspired massage I've had in long time. I considered getting up and leaving, heading over to Walgreen's pharmacy waiting area, sitting in the massage chair and jerking myself off. The massage and release would have been much better and I would have saved myself some money. Let's face it, it never hurts to have a couple of extra bucks in the bank when there's a psychological recession taking place.

On a separate note, there have been pics of some real hotties on CL lately. Of course, I'm taking them with a grain of salt. I'd TOFTT, but I'd probably be met by Leo or a bait and switch.

Coolouforever
07-17-08, 20:07
It's been a while since I've been to Lisunia's but I always had Ivanna and there was a short kinda cute spanish girl named Myra who has a nice little sexy body with a tight firm ass. I always request her when Ivanna wasn't there and got the VIP (.90) with the nude massage for the extra $. I remember her moaning as my hands were roaming her body and as I was sucking on her nips. One time for some reason during the HJ I lasted a lot longer than I had though and could tell she was getting tired and kept oiling up the stick at least 4 times before the finish. I don't know if she's still there but she was one of my favorites. Ivanna is also great and once offered me a covered BJ while I was having the VIP plus the nude massage. I declined as it would've been .290 altogether and as sexy as she is I can get fs elsewhere for a way better price. Otherwise she's got a great body and she's into the HJ, and at least for me she mimicks as she strokes me like she's going to give me a bj with her tongue action and blowing on my stick and all. I haven't been there in while although I get tempted to go back but .190 for a nude VIP massage is way too much.

There have been alot of reports about the girls here and what the protocal here so I have decided to do an inventory about my experiences and the many PM's I have received and have decided to break down what you can expect.

First I should mention that I think that this place was 100% legit (for what it's worth for a time , maybe before 07- late 06)

Secondly you can get an outstanding CMT style massage here. Also
I find the place to be clean and pleasant. The steam shower is great, take advantage of it.

If you want extras, you will need to make a VIP appointment.

Now , the girls...

Lucy: a CMT very good massage , no extras and a sweet girl. I doubt anyone has got passed the massage. She has also been here the longest.

Ivanna: Tall, thin, small breasts ..will go naked and reports say BJ although I've never been offered. Great experience.

Tina: Very hot polish provider. Fake 36c breasts. Will go naked, sessions are inconsistant but overal a good time.

Marina: Petite, good looking but not as hot as Tina or Ivanna..the most intercative of the 3. A good time indeed. She may have left.

Maggie: Cute ..will go naked, nice body but no where near Tina's..sort of Mechanical.

Liana: Very cute. Nice body. Way too much pubic hair for a gal that young. Mechanical.

Olga: never had the pleasure..she is the biggest of the gals at 5'7 and about 150 but DD's. Good experience from what I undersatnd.

Julia: Beautiful. 5'1 blonde hair. To this point has been purely legit but has hinted at extras.

Maria: Best CMT in the biz..hinted big time at extras , others have crossed that line with her or so they have reported. She is gone to the best of my knowledge.

Melanie: In my opinion she wat the hottest of the crew looks wise but her service was awful. She is at 4 aces now.

Have I forgotten anyone???? Im sure I have had other girls but theye were all sent down to the minors.

Contrary to reports there is no back "vip" room there, only a room that is further back and more seculded. FS is not on the daily menu here, and the only real reports have been getting the gals outside of the spa and some of these have been on very weak footing. I am fairly certain that FS has never happened in the confines of the spa. YMMV. Also, I should mention that this place is not for discount shoppers. Extras inside and outside of the daily menu have only been provided when the pocket book has been opened up.

So to the Newbs who have been flooding my inbox, there you have it. Seriously , I have had at least 4 inquiries about this palce from mongers with 0 posts and many more with just 1. That triggered my LE sense a bit. Regulars are welcome to PM me.

Tuna Lover
07-17-08, 21:31
The Massage Schoool on Irving is open again (well, their sign is up again. Not sure if they ever did close). I stopped in to check the place out and the kinda rude mammasan (wouldn't get off her cell phone) said that they have 6 polish girls there most days.

Any info on the girls there?They are up and running don't know if they closed either but a good massage and Lisunia's type finish can be had there. As a matter of fact a former Lisunia's employee works there now.

Cosmok
07-17-08, 23:10
I work along Irving Park road and have noticed that Irving has now become massage row. I've now stopped (a couple of time) into Pretty girl massage (west of cicero) and they have at least 4 or 5 different girls. (at least 2 are caucasian, probably Polish and all are reasonably attractive, 5-8's). I'll be stopping in later this week for a more indepth review. I like to do some recon work before I go into a place so I don't end up visiting a place just to end up with a hag-like 45+ massage lady.

I've also done some recon at Violet and found they only had one older lady. Probably 40+ (maybe a 6 if you like the more seasoned providers)

Stopped by Sky Spa on Fullerton (about 3400 west). 3 latinas. 35+ and none of them diet on a regular basis. Probably won't be having a further visit.

I'm also a frequent visitor to Lisunia. I almost always go for the 2 superstars there but I'm always checking out the other girls on the couch to see if they're worth a try. There are at least 2 new girls that I know of: Aya (she's a black girl. Used to be a stripper) and Erika. I haven't had the pleasure of Erika yet but she's about 5'5" thin and small B's. Probably a 6 or 7. If anyone has tried her out and had a positive experience please share.

Lastly I have visited Seven recently and had a girl named Anui. (it could be Anne who's been mentioned on the board recently) She's a great provider and I think very attractive. (an 8+) A nice body and a great attitude. Doesn't seem like she has a ton of experience but that is sometimes a plus as far as I'm concerned. Must be pretty young because her body is really tight and she' s got great B's (close to C's) that are really firm and totally real. Anyway she's worth trying out. The service sampled was HR. Nothing else requested so I don't know what else is on the menu.

Steven Lynn
07-18-08, 01:04
I stopped by Xindy recently and got a massage by the oldest lady in the place. Not attractive at all and all I wanted was for the massage to be over.
On the flip, she motioned for a HR and I said yes, and she went so fast it hurt the boys. I had to tell her to slow down three times.
She didn't offer to get naked or anything, so I kept pulling her tank top down and playing with her tits. I think she was annoyed by it.
When I came, I shot her right in the face. I got my first squirt on her cheek. That made it sort of worth it.
Tipped her .2 and got the hell out of there.

On my way out, I saw April napping on the couch. Made me want to wake her up and take her into a room.

Next time when an ugly chick opens the door for me, I'll either ask for someone else or go for the half hour treatment.

Steven Lynn
07-18-08, 01:06
Anyone know of any massage parlors with Latinas? PM me.

I hate trying to get the only one working at Seven Heavens.
I am going to have to start calling ahead there.

SpokenOne69
07-18-08, 09:25
Visited Elegant yesterday afternoon. Selected Lily. Lily is probably late 40's (probably 60). but, I am older as well, so age is not that big of a factor. Good body with b's and those nice asian nips. Good massage and all else for .8 tip. Door is .5. She was wearing a short dress with these goofy panty hose. I complimented her on the panty hose and touched them and off they came. Obviously she understood my intentions.

I smile a lot and try to compliment them as best as they can understand. But, I believe that their limited Engrish is only the following words:
Hello, thank you, are you ok and of course, any dollar amount.

As I was leaving, a fellow monger was getting a pedicure. Might try that next time with a girl with a skirt so that I can look up the skirt while she is giving me the pedicure - arent I perverted?

Raincoater
07-18-08, 11:22
There have been alot of busts lately. I can understand their concern. LE cannot use these websites to raid and bust these palces.I don't want to burst your bubble, but LE CAN use postings here as probable cause to obtain a warrant and bust a place. Now, that does not mean they will. I would like to think they have much better things to do with all the gang bangers and shit going on out there. But what I would like to think and reality don't often collide.

Jesus Collins
07-18-08, 11:41
I don't want to burst your bubble, but LE CAN use postings here as probable cause to obtain a warrant and bust a place. Now, that does not mean they will. I would like to think they have much better things to do with all the gang bangers and shit going on out there. But what I would like to think and reality don't often collide.Really?

Hmm. One would assume reports here are hearsay, but I guess that would be in the courtroom only, LE could use the reports for a bust, but they couldn't be used as evidence? That's F'd up! I aggree though. There are much bigger crimes.

TheWoodButcher
07-18-08, 16:55
Anyone spent anytime with Miss Mina? She advertises from time to time on CL.

LapDogg
07-18-08, 22:20
I don't want to burst your bubble, but LE CAN use postings here as probable cause to obtain a warrant and bust a place. Now, that does not mean they will. I would like to think they have much better things to do with all the gang bangers and shit going on out there. But what I would like to think and reality don't often collide.

If that's the case, I want all you guys to make up stories about the legitimate "spas". After all, they take more money from the women that go there to be pampered ... wouldn't it be funny to start to see busts at Mario Tricocci, Salon Envy, Nirvania,... etc

LOL

If these places get busted, my wife will have fewer places to spend my money, and I'll have more for mongering....

Jimmy Guy
07-18-08, 22:41

First I should mention that I think that this place was 100% legit (for what it's worth for a time, maybe before 07- late 06)

Secondly you can get an outstanding CMT style massage here. Also I find the place to be clean and pleasant. The steam shower is great, take advantage of it. If you want extras, you will need to make a VIP appointment.

Now, the girls.

Lucy: a CMT very good massage, no extras and a sweet girl. I doubt anyone has got passed the massage. She has also been here the longest.

Ivanna: Tall, thin, small breasts. Will go naked and reports say BJ although I've never been offered. Great experience.

Marina: Petite, good looking but not as hot as Tina or Ivanna. The most intercative of the 3. A good time indeed. She may have left.

Maggie: Cute. Will go naked, nice body but no where near Tina's. Sort of Mechanical.

Olga: never had the pleasure. She is the biggest of the gals at 5'7 and about 150 but DD's. Good experience from what I undersatnd.

Maria: Best CMT in the biz. Hinted big time at extras, others have crossed that line with her or so they have reported. She is gone to the best of my knowledge.

Melanie: In my opinion she what the hottest of the crew looks wise but her service was awful. She is at 4 aces now.

Have I forgotten anyone? I'm sure I have had other girls but theye were all sent down to the minors.

Contrary to reports there is no back "vip" room there, only a room that is further back and more seculded. FS is not on the daily menu here, and the only real reports have been getting the gals outside of the spa and some of these have been on very weak footing. I am fairly certain that FS has never happened in the confines of the spa. YMMV. Also, I should mention that this place is not for discount shoppers. Extras inside and outside of the daily menu have only been provided when the pocket book has been opened up. So to the Newbs who have been flooding my inbox, there you have it. Seriously, I have had at least 4 inquiries about this palce from mongers with 0 posts and many more with just 1. That triggered my LE sense a bit. Regulars are welcome to PM me. It really isn't for discount shoppers. 2 things happen too, you get bored with the place for lack of FS, and you become broke.

The legit CMT's here too (with the execption of Lucy), I think I have had all of them dating back to 06, tease the hell out of you. I guess its a bait and switch thing. Maybe they just want said pocket book opened up more. I think I have all but graduted from this place like many other mongers. It was great at first, like you I went purely for legits. Then moved on to VIP's. Now it's just expensive.

If FS was readily available here, I would be the first in line. But whomever your souces are, well, like you said, weak legs.

Robert Vesco
07-19-08, 00:09
Went to Blue Sky on Fullerton Ave. Man behind the desk took. 6, and I was led to the back by Yasmine. No TS here, you have to go stand in the tub in the bathroom in the back and take a shower yourself if you want to.

Yasmine was a young (20s? ), slim and attractive Latina, but she seemed very serious, almost sullen. The massage itself was so-so, it seemed she just went through the motions. The finish was handled well, though, and made the visit worthwhile. She asked for. 6 for the finish and also offered to remove top and bottom, but I didn't go there.

Insider's tip: Don't wander into the Latin American Motorcycle Club two doors down and ask for a massage.

Teabagplain
07-19-08, 01:45
LE absolutely has better things to do. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to matter to them.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6204513

When I lived in Chicago, I was the victim of a violent crime. Not only did I suffer the indignity of being beaten and robbed by three punks after having worked a 16 hour day, but I was further victimized by the complete apathy of the LE officials who were supposed to be doing something to stop this sort of thing. Every other day in my neighborhood, there was a shooting, strongarm robbery, or sexual assault out on the street. You can guess what kind of reaction I have when I read about LE exploits like the story above. This kind of shit is one of the reasons I wasn't sorry about leaving Chicago.

Quimby
07-19-08, 08:35
Better yet let us start making reports about all the jack shacks. I would love to see sweet temptations go down. All those "american spas" blow (no where near a pun) Cannot stand their ads that suggest everything and you receive nothing.

George W. Bush
07-19-08, 12:58
..until you come home one day, Mrs. Dogg isn't home so you head to Lisunias. As she's lying there she hears a voice that sounds like her hubby in the next room..

Jesus Collins
07-19-08, 14:56
..until you come home one day, Mrs. Dogg isn't home so you head to Lisunias. As she's lying there she hears a voice that sounds like her hubby in the next room..Hey, don't laugh.

I have seen at least 2 women in there getting CMT massages.

PussyPoker
07-19-08, 16:06
I had a vision last night. As I rang the bell, mamason opened the door an d gave me a hug and a peck on the check. She says that my regular girl is busy and would I like to try some one else. There were three other girls in the lobby adn I have had massages from before. I chose the little one. We go back to the room and I had a choice of the ts before or after. I choose after. As the massage starts my little one lets me strok her legs and ass. Then she gets up on the table and sits on my ass as she is massaging my back. As she sits down, I can fell the heat coming from her panties on my ass. As she works her way down my legs, HS ebumps the boys from behind and says sorry, I said no problem.
On the flip, as she stands next to the table she looks a my flag pole and she does a fast fly over and says, what does ***** do for you. I told her the menu and she said not enough. I ask for a reply and she said 00, thats more than what I had and would pay. So we talked and came to gether for a few minutes. I did get to see what was in the panties. VERY NICE!! Then onto the ts. Is was the best ts I have had there. She made sure the boys were clean for behind. Flip.
As she was lathering up the front, She grabed the pole and asked me if I would be her regular from now on. I said no. I would go broke. For that price, I would call TP.

Pura Vida
07-20-08, 10:33
So, on Friday I had that urge and found an ad that described a mature provider with a (312) 401 telephone prefix. I decided why not, some mature providers offer decent service. So, I called and was quoted 1. 5 for the hour incall in a downtown highrise building. Once I arrived, I was greeted by a woman no less than 70! A little too mature for me! LOL I made up some lame excuse and gave her. 2 for her trouble and got out of there! Like I said, I don't mind a mature provider-I think grandma from CTM gives one of the best massages but this was insane.

Friendofjill
07-20-08, 13:30
I think grandma from CTM gives one of the best massages but this was insane.Call me a sick bastard, but as a change of pace sometimes I like an experience that has an extra tinge of "wrong" to it. :) I've seen Sugar (ads on eros) who's in her late 50s I think, and Beazzs (is that who you saw? I don't think she's 70, but ... give it a few years).

On a semi-related housekeeping issue, is this the area to post on CL massage providers (they're not "parlors") or would that be under escort, since many of them provide extra extras?