PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

AznInvasion
08-08-23, 16:33
The lights in the window are on and I rang the Bell. Had to wait for a few seconds but a taller beautiful Asian came to answer the door. She was probably about 5'7 and said her name was Nana. I'm wondering if she's been there a while. Quoted me 50/70 for half or full hour. There was a language barrier and when I asked a question she misunderstood, said boom boom and typed 250 into the calculator. The price is definitely not firm and she will drop it. I told her I don't do FS and that she had beautiful tits. She pulled her shirt up to reveal full C or small D naturals that were amazing. She took my hand and put them on then and they felt amazing. She is probably 30 or so but looks young. She seems to try and please and I enjoyed Russian finishes with those beautiful things wrapped around me and looking at her pretty face. Been a heck of a week for me. Language barrier sucks so if you care about that then she might not be for you. She has a little language device for you to talk into that translates instead of just using her phone. Decent butt on her. I'm thinking the pics they used to run of her might be accurate from the old ads for there.

I've never used the places out south that everyone loves but this seems to be one on the northside. Crowded area but you can skip in pretty discreetly depending on your timing.Didn't realize they opened back up. Did you actually get your full time? Since it sounds like it was a good time and wasnt rushed. The last 2 x I went were both super rushed with time being cut by 20-30 mins and half-assed service so I never went back. I wish the service was on par with PD, orange or any of the good south side locations as its so close. If the service starts matching it'd be nice if they just use the same pricing standard so no haggling.

ConfuciusMan
08-08-23, 17:12
LOL. You'll get absolute garbage info here for the most part. Tons of shills or promoters pumping up their girls and / or spa and the rest is garbage info like this that doesn't say anything at all. I've almost completely ceased giving info here or on RM because it's the same. So many lurkers that go to spas but don't contribute anything either for fear of being outed for giving a review or because the girl asked them not to say anything so they don't "out of respect" because they think the girl is going to fall in love with them and don't realize she messages all her friends in the MP community about his small weiner immediately after he walks out the door. I'll save you time and tell you this place is only worth visiting if you want L1 with a pretty good massage from 35-45 yo mid provider. The free covered parking is convenient though.When was the last time you were their. They changed people their starting August 1. You should go and try it out and than apologize for what you said. I don't work for them. I went in and this is what I experienced. So don't be so negative and jump on my review. Go see for yourself and than tell me what you have seen. It's totally different girls in their since August 1.

IMissCutler
08-08-23, 17:19
Sorry guys, I did the hour at natural healers. Now that I'm not as young as I once was I need time to recuperate and get ready for the second shot. All in was 1. 8 but she was a girl I couldn't pass up. We did the first pop right away and then she did a little massage. Tried to rush but I said I needed more time to be ready. Slow played it and then the second one takes a while so she definitely earned her moolah on that one. Wanted to hurry me up a little but I tried to be polite and just focused on her body. I might have been out of there in about 50-55 minutes or so.

LC310
08-08-23, 17:23
Sorry guys, I did the hour at natural healers. Now that I'm not as young as I once was I need time to recuperate and get ready for the second shot. All in was 1. 8 but she was a girl I couldn't pass up. We did the first pop right away and then she did a little massage. Tried to rush but I said I needed more time to be ready. Slow played it and then the second one takes a while so she definitely earned her moolah on that one. Wanted to hurry me up a little but I tried to be polite and just focused on her body. I might have been out of there in about 50-55 minutes or so.I don't want to be an A-hole, and thank you for filling in details about time, price and 2 pops, but was it just a hand job and Russian or did you get a BJ and was it covered or a BBBJ? Did you get FS? The acts done are as important as the name of the girl, price you paid, and the time you spent there to someone making a decision to go or not.

IMissCutler
08-08-23, 17:27
I don't want to be an A-hole, and thank you for filling in details about time, price and 2 pops, but was it just a hand job and Russian or did you get a BJ and was it covered or a BBBJ? Did you get FS? The acts done are as important as the name of the girl, price you paid, and the time you spent there to someone making a decision to go or not.I don't do FS but she quoted be 2. 5 for FS for the hour. I told her no and she went down to 2. Then I told her what I wanted and we worked from there. I don't do BBBJ and didn't even ask about a CBJ as I was happy with what I was getting.

All said, Nana quoted me 2. 5 for an hour but you can get her down to 2. I don't know exactly what that will entail but good luck guys. Also I don't know if anyone else is there but I did hear noise like another person was there but didn't see her.

BenBeck
08-08-23, 17:58
Yo, LC310, your posts aren't exactly a font of inside information. Why the harsh tude? ("go down Chicago Ave, here's a list" of spas we can all read about here).

The review was useful enough. Broadway seems to have had a revamp, parking is free (hard neighborhood to park in), got a name, a general vibe of the girl, general cost (everybody knows roughly what "new going rate" means), that there were a couple of other young girls there and even a hint that it's now run by someone who's known.

And that dude shares info regularly and never steers you wrong.

Sheesh.

BB.

I do not post often in this Chicago forum because I am mostly in LA. Is this the norm for a review?

With such weak AF information like:

"left happy".
"new going rate".
"great personality".
"3 young girls".

You got some brass balls to say, "worth checking out" to finish this review.

If this is the norm here, please accept my apology.

LC310
08-08-23, 18:03
Yo, LC310, your posts aren't exactly a font of inside information. Why the harsh tude? ("go down Chicago Ave, here's a list" of spas we can all read about here).

The review was useful enough. Broadway seems to have had a revamp, parking is free (hard neighborhood to park in), got a name, a general vibe of the girl, general cost (everybody knows roughly what "new going rate" means), that there were a couple of other young girls there and even a hint that it's now run by someone who's known.

And that dude shares info regularly and never steers you wrong.

Sheesh.

BB.Do you feel better now?

In the last few hours I have had three people reach out to me with PMs. One giving me props for pointing out the crap review style. And two asking me for info that I provided about specific girls. I would say the majority of people here want clear information to act on and not vague BS flexing masquerading as information or just lazy writing.

WalkingHard
08-08-23, 18:10
When was the last time you were their. They changed people their starting August 1. You should go and try it out and than apologize for what you said. I don't work for them. I went in and this is what I experienced. So don't be so negative and jump on my review. Go see for yourself and than tell me what you have seen. It's totally different girls in their since August 1.June was the last time I was there. I'm not negative your review is full of holes. "You walked in and saw three young girls sitting there" I've never walked into a spa and seen girls just sitting out to be picked. There's usually one out who's next up and you don't have the option to pick. You said "we may recognize a person running it" Who? Who is it? That's the point of a review is to share info so the people reading have intel before they walk in the door as opposed to having to go do their own reconnaissance to figure out what you're talking about. I never said you worked for them. I said this site is full of shills. I don't believe you just "drove by and noticed the sign for parking" because that sign is hella small and hardly noticeable to someone just driving by. Perhaps someone you know just recently took over the shop and you went to review it. Fine. But it helps to share that if you want people to go themselves. Because no one is going to drive to and. Broadway based upon the info that you shared.

LC310
08-08-23, 18:35
June was the last time I was there. I'm not negative your review is full of holes. "You walked in and saw three young girls sitting there" I've never walked into a spa and seen girls just sitting out to be picked. There's usually one out who's next up and you don't have the option to pick. You said "we may recognize a person running it" Who? Who is it? That's the point of a review is to share info so the people reading have intel before they walk in the door as opposed to having to go do their own reconnaissance to figure out what you're talking about. I never said you worked for them. I said this site is full of shills. I don't believe you just "drove by and noticed the sign for parking" because that sign is hella small and hardly noticeable to someone just driving by. Perhaps someone you know just recently took over the shop and you went to review it. Fine. But it helps to share that if you want people to go themselves. Because no one is going to drive to and. Broadway based upon the info that you shared.Well said. There are only two assumptions to make after a review like the one he did.

LeopardTwo
08-08-23, 19:13
June was the last time I was there. I'm not negative your review is full of holes. "You walked in and saw three young girls sitting there" I've never walked into a spa and seen girls just sitting out to be picked. There's usually one out who's next up and you don't have the option to pick. You said "we may recognize a person running it" Who? Who is it? That's the point of a review is to share info so the people reading have intel before they walk in the door as opposed to having to go do their own reconnaissance to figure out what you're talking about. I never said you worked for them. I said this site is full of shills. I don't believe you just "drove by and noticed the sign for parking" because that sign is hella small and hardly noticeable to someone just driving by. Perhaps someone you know just recently took over the shop and you went to review it. Fine. But it helps to share that if you want people to go themselves. Because no one is going to drive to and. Broadway based upon the info that you shared.Let's just say that this might be the new Belmont, with an old favorite and other employee working, also a pretty young temp girl there now. Previous girl isn't there anymore, business is attempting a shift. Go check it out yourselves.

JazzNerd86
08-08-23, 21:18
Hey friends.

I'm visiting from out of town and looking to hit up Green Tea Spa tonight late. I know the quoted prices for the 1 hr B2 B on their site; how much extra would you recommend bringing to make sure I leave very happy?

CityDweller
08-08-23, 23:12
Had a tiny bit of time on a short work trip and decided to visit Tokyo Spa on S Halsted. I have to say, the world needs more of this: an owner / mms who actually gives a shit, solicits feedback, makes the physical facilities pretty nice and puts out a good product at a reasonable price. I paid the $300 for the upgrade / msog option, and drew Amy. She was very cute and we had pretty good chemistry from the jump. As previously reported, the table shower was quite long (I've even done an actual soaplands in actual Tokyo and never spent so long being bathed! But didn't mind. Back in the room, Amy was quite good at letting me take some control and we both had a nice time. I would highly recommend. It's maybe a bit risky locating at such a tiny little strip mall as it might be hard not to draw some attention next to that Taiwanese restaurant, but hope they do well and keep up the good work.

IMissCutler
08-09-23, 06:25
Dropped into Broadway myself after hearing about it somewhere else. Definitely saw 2 familiar faces and it Belmont seems to have moved a mile north.

Wenger
08-09-23, 06:36
So I texted ahead, and they urged me to 'come now. ' I arrived, and Amy was busy with someone else. I waited I think ten minutes? Not a huge deal to me, but I'm patient and some guys aren't, so take that as you will.

Amy was tall, about 5'7", and had a great body. Pretty face, big tits, pretty curvy, not a hardbody but I was happy. Did not match any of the pics they sent me, but it was not a problem. Weak English.

We spent a lot of time in the table shower. She got naked and washed me head to toe, and rubbed soap all over me with her tits. She rinsed out my butt and rimmed me, which was a first. Lots of tongue bathing. It was, I dunno, not super hot for me? She was friendly, not really into me, but not distant or hostile or anything. Lots of eye contact, but not hot. There was a connection, but not really a sexual connection.

We got back to the room and she wants to 69. She throws a leg over and sits properly on my face, I didn't have to sit up to munch away, like I seem to have to often. Pretty clean, not super wet. The suck was good. Not chrome off a trailer hitch good, but I CIM.

They listed a bunch of stuff for the $300 hour over the $200 hour. We hit a lot of it but not all of it. No DFK, no GFE. No 2 pops. (no PIV.).

We finished early, so I asked for a massage, which I did need. She did ok. It wasn't completely half-assed like you get in a lot of FS places. I've had better, I've had worse.

I wasn't unhappy with the experience. I feel like there was a lot of focus on stuff that didn't do much for me. Tongue bathing, rimming. Meh. Rub the titties in my face, sweetheart, not on my back.

I would recommend if you like that stuff. If I went back and pulled her again, I would want to take charge and give more direction.

There was another girl I saw coming out of a room when I was coming out of the shower. She was very smiley and friendly, but it was brief. Maybe Judy?This was pretty much my same experience from Saturday. I will say the table shower was in my top 5 though. I just wish they didn't sit guys on the couch right next to the hallway going down to the room where they can see you coming out of the shower.

DMichaels69
08-09-23, 07:59
Its amazing what happens when you take initiative and go find out about something like this. This is what I've done my whole hobby career, never relied on anything else but my curiosity. This is out of my travel area but sounds like if this is your stomping grounds you know the drill.

Dropped into Broadway myself after hearing about it somewhere else. Definitely saw 2 familiar faces and it Belmont seems to have moved a mile north.

RegionGuy
08-09-23, 15:08
I made an appointment with Judy this morning. I haven't been there in 6 months. A lot of construction going on by the parlor. Service was fantastic. Better than what I had before. I think she thinks I'm going somewhere else. LOL. Great table shower with BJ and washed everything well. Back to the room and the fun begins. I lay on my back and she begins the ball licking for a good 5 minutes. Then I lift my legs up for a great rim session for 10 minutes followed by a great BJ with lots of spit and different techniques. She swayed her tits against my balls while she sucked me. She took my cum and then spit it out. Fun time! .65 for the hour and 1.20 tip.

BestDjInOhio
08-09-23, 16:39
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3243742

So I decided to do a three girl experience on the milking table. Was a pretty simple setup, they have a bed and a table in the same room, which leads me to believe more is available. The girls were great with their hands. I was on my stomach the whole time so I couldn't really see what they looked like until it was over. Two were thicker latinas, the other was a pawg, looked a little older, maybe 40? The others were in their late 20's maybe. No complaints about any of them.

Started out with 2 hands massaging every sensitive area, two on my back, two on my lower half, and two roaming in the middle with attention to the boys, thru the reach around method through the hole in the milking table. This proceeded for about 15 minutes, and was awesome. The right amount of lotion (warm) and full attention for everyone at the same time. Then the one girl in the middle got under the table and was doing something amazing (I can only guess that it was a CBJ, or at least it felt like it) starts out massaging and teasing everywhere under there while another hand is playing with my ass, it didn't take long before I exploded, HARD. What a great experience. A little steep at $$ 5 for the level of the session it was, but it was great nonetheless. Will repeat, but they are not close to me, and I would go broke if I do it too often.

Have fun!

LC310
08-09-23, 19:37
I made an appointment with Judy this morning. I haven't been there in 6 months. A lot of construction going on by the parlor. Service was fantastic. Better than what I had before. I think she thinks I'm going somewhere else. LOL. Great table shower with BJ and washed everything well. Back to the room and the fun begins. I lay on my back and she begins the ball licking for a good 5 minutes. Then I lift my legs up for a great rim session for 10 minutes followed by a great BJ with lots of spit and different techniques. She swayed her tits against my balls while she sucked me. She took my cum and then spit it out. Fun time! .65 for the hour and 1.20 tip.Last time I went to OD Wellness she had a little dog with her and took similar care of me. It was a miserable cold February day and a hot table shower and warm rim job and BBBJ hit the spot. She is old, but knows her craft.

If anyone wants her mobile to book an appointment, send me a PM.

AlphaMale328
08-09-23, 23:01
Welp had to go and see for myself and I learn something new about myself in the process. Judy is cute looks like she can be around my age (30's) nice man mades that are easier to tell once you get your hands on them we with the full package for $$$ since I wanted to see if it was worth it last time I spent that much was in NYC (side note if you haven't go to NYC one of the best fucks I ever had out there).

Went to the table shower and she cleans me up real good then start with the body slide first time having that done felt good but nothing crazy having her large nipples on my ass felt funny. Any way then she moves to the toung bath and here is where I found out somethng new about myself when she licked the back of my knees instant hard on idk what it is about Judy's but the first one is when I found out I love getting my ass at and now this one I find out getting the back of my knees licked is a trigger point But any way speaking of eatting ass. Tokyo judy not as sensual but still a good rim job she attackes the hole felt good to me but not as good as OD Judy. Flipped to the front and she slides jr between the peaks for a little bit then then some bbj she almost made me pop but I think that because I was super rocked from the front titty slide. Anyway hit the mouth wash and then back to the room.

Did the deed bbj, Russian then finished her off with backshots (wich was the best part to me) showered again then got a water then out the door I recommend if you like the body slide stuff but if you are just looking to go balls deep might be some just as good else where.

Sfgop2A
08-10-23, 09:23
https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/60641/23006877.html - any Intel on this Latina spa. Not sure if it's a private session or public store front. They said it was at Keeler and Montrose. Seen a few ads with very little info but hoping someone has some more info. Thanks.

Perversity
08-10-23, 13:34
Welp had to go and see for myself and I learn something new about myself in the process. Judy is cute looks like she can be around my age (30's) nice man mades that are easier to tell once you get your hands on them we with the full package for $$$ since I wanted to see if it was worth it last time I spent that much was in NYC (side note if you haven't go to NYC one of the best fucks I ever had out there).

Went to the table shower and she cleans me up real good then start with the body slide first time having that done felt good but nothing crazy having her large nipples on my ass felt funny. Any way then she moves to the toung bath and here is where I found out somethng new about myself when she licked the back of my knees instant hard on idk what it is about Judy's but the first one is when I found out I love getting my ass at and now this one I find out getting the back of my knees licked is a trigger point But any way speaking of eatting ass. Tokyo judy not as sensual but still a good rim job she attackes the hole felt good to me but not as good as OD Judy. Flipped to the front and she slides jr between the peaks for a little bit then then some bbj she almost made me pop but I think that because I was super rocked from the front titty slide. Anyway hit the mouth wash and then back to the room..Yeah, Amy was similar. The licking the backs of the knees was nice, but it was sort of like my nipples. I think I have to already be pretty turned on for it to do anything for me.

CujoForU
08-10-23, 15:25
Hey mongers,

First post.

Been to Ruby about 3 times over the past 3-4 months, various results. Typical to what has been written before. Good service, flat price, no haggle. Enthusiasm varies, to be expected. $.6 for BBBJ 30 min to $$$ for 4 hand 30 min (MSOG, if I could have), and one 60 min 4?

Curious as to where I can find similar set up for Latina providers. PM or reply appreciated. I have a hard time deciphering all the codes at times. Appreciate the help.

SkyFlier72
08-10-23, 17:41
I'll be in Chicago in a few weeks and I'm interested in exploring what's in the area. I'm not interested in any extras, just a nice L1 and a decent massage. Does anyone have any recommendations for a place like that? I'll share east Iowa intel if interested.

ConfuciusMan
08-10-23, 18:56
I went their because they told me they had a new Japanese girl. Saw her young cute, petite. Good massage and good finish. Gave her a nice tip. She did a good job.

WalkingHard
08-10-23, 19:07
I went their because they told me they had a new Japanese girl. Saw her young cute, petite. Good massage and good finish. Gave her a nice tip. She did a good job.Are you trolling now? I'm going to start writing reviews in this format from now on.

Pretty disappointing if this is the new Belmont although I thought Belmont was previously on Western Ave then on Elston Ave. So is the owner just going to move the shop around the city like a traveling 3 ring circus going forward? I guess that's pretty smart but Broadway is a bad spot since there's absolutely no street parking readily available if you don't want to use the enclosed parking which a MP still has to leave the room to go open the garage for you so now always super convenient. Wait, so is Miki working at Broadway? Is that the Japanese girl?

WalkingHard
08-10-23, 19:16
I went to Windsor Spa on Pulaski and Lawrence because they told me they had a young, cute Asian girl working. I showed up and saw a young, cute Asian girl working. She gave me a good massage with a good finish. I tipped her money. She gave me water. I walked out happy. She stayed inside the shop and looked happy too.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-10-23, 20:05
I went to Windsor Spa on Pulaski and Lawrence because they told me they had a young, cute Asian girl working. I showed up and saw a young, cute Asian girl working. She gave me a good massage with a good finish. I tipped her money. She gave me water. I walked out happy. She stayed inside the shop and looked happy too.The best report I have ever read; bravo. Thank you for making my day.

YuhColoy
08-10-23, 20:25
WTF. OZONE SPA. Has a nice young looking lady. Mid / Late 20's. But doesn't do L3.

GeneralObvious
08-10-23, 22:23
WTF. OZONE SPA. Has a nice young looking lady. Mid / Late 20's. But doesn't do L3.Then, you find someone to suit your needs. Not all providers do L3 because of where they work. Often times too, it can vary because of who is the customer. The more you know.

ConfuciusMan
08-11-23, 17:02
I went their because they told me they had a new Japanese girl. Saw her young cute, petite. Good massage and good finish. Gave her a nice tip. She did a good job.Sorry all the guys messaging me her name is Keiko. Sorry forgot to include it in my review.

Englee
08-12-23, 11:20
This was pretty much my same experience from Saturday. I will say the table shower was in my top 5 though. I just wish they didn't sit guys on the couch right next to the hallway going down to the room where they can see you coming out of the shower.Same experience for me when I saw Amy a couple of weeks ago. No kissing at all. No real Nuru gel. I got a quick body to body with soap. Her looks were average to below average. I personally would not repeat for the VIP.

Englee
08-12-23, 11:42
FYI Fellas.

Pics on Spas Website are real pics of current lineup.

Also Toyko Spa is becoming my go to fave spot. Heading to 819 today will report on that lineup later today.

Because of Members Like OFCharlie and FIT312 we are finally get more better talent in CHI.

Also I connected Candy from Orange with Hawaii Kim and praying they work out a deal. Kim was hands down the hottest girl I ever enjoyed.I didn't know Orange Spa had a website. Can you please share the link? I haven't been back in a few months. The last time I was there service was very rushed because they were busy but still paid the full VIP price. Complained to momma in a text conversation. She said I would get a discount the next time I went but haven't been back since traffic on the Kennedy is so bad.

HenryThe69
08-12-23, 14:04
I didn't know Orange Spa had a website. Can you please share the link? I haven't been back in a few months. The last time I was there service was very rushed because they were busy but still paid the full VIP price. Complained to momma in a text conversation. She said I would get a discount the next time I went but haven't been back since traffic on the Kennedy is so bad.https://top1spa.com/

LC310
08-12-23, 14:25
https://top1spa.com/On the Gram too - https://www.instagram.com/orange_spa_orange.

Watermelon1
08-12-23, 17:02
Around the area, called and ask for slot. Given the go ahead to walk in couple of minutes later.

Massage was quite good but too much oil used. Grazing through the erotic zone once a while.

Around 40 mins, flipped and started jerking and rubbing jr, while I start feeling her, B.

On the verge cuming, she increased her speed and gave up a handsome load.

Will return if I am nearby.

PM me if you want more details.

OrdLover
08-12-23, 18:16
Holy cow. A brunch of new spas pop up on the north side. Any reports on them?

Moon spa.

4022 W Montrose Ave.

Cici Massage.

3208 and Cicero Ave.

Lucy Massage.

7008 W Belmont Ave.

KK Healthy Center.

3150 and Laramie Ave.

Relax Foot Care Center.

2054 W Lawrence Ave.

Green Tea Spa.

2702 and Laramie Ave #3.

Enjoy Life Spa.

1720 W. Belmont Ave.

Kiss Spa.

5251 and Milwaukee Ave.

Relax Spa.

4782 and Elston Ave.

Best Massage Spa.

3813 W Montrose, Unit 1 W.

Windsor Spa.

4751 and Pulaski Rd.

It seems a couple of them are Papa San.

GoHomeSmiling
08-12-23, 19:37
There are a few places motioned on another site that seem to consistently have a ton of reviews that I never see mentioned here. One is called Win spa on Archer right in the heart of chinatown. Another is called #1 Win (A+ name) and appears to be around he corner from the one above. Curious if anyone has been. The lack of match when I search this site makes me think the places are either trash and reviews are fake. Might be interested in TOFTT but the lack of any intel here makes me curious. I also don't know if it's because names are generic and hard to search. TIA. And sorry if covered before.

Gulftkc
08-13-23, 00:02
Any MTs who teach Russian? Feel free to PM.

Fit312
08-13-23, 03:08
There are a few places motioned on another site that seem to consistently have a ton of reviews that I never see mentioned here. One is called Win spa on Archer right in the heart of chinatown. Another is called #1 Win (A+ name) and appears to be around he corner from the one above. Curious if anyone has been. The lack of match when I search this site makes me think the places are either trash and reviews are fake. Might be interested in TOFTT but the lack of any intel here makes me curious. I also don't know if it's because names are generic and hard to search. TIA. And sorry if covered before.Those places don't exist and the booker will direct you to an apartment. It's like when pizza places would have multiple names in the phone book.

Pau Ford
08-13-23, 10:24
It's like when pizza places would have multiple names in the phone book.I bet there is a big segment of people here who have no idea what you are talking about b / c they never used phone books or yellow pages.

For those of us who do remember pre internet life, yellow pages was king and businesses would do advertising gymnastics to try and gain an advantage in that monstrous phone book. Multiple business names, multiple categories, gaming the alphabetical order system by adding A++++++++ and #1 in front of their business name to jump to the top.

Bet you young kids might laugh to hear that back in those days we could call 411 from any phone, a person would answer the phone and would look up any residential or business phone we asked for and verbally give us the phone #. 😂.

Chiguy1983
08-13-23, 11:18
Passing by and there is a squad car in front of Orange. Maybe nothing but there is several other police cars within a few blocks.

Stay safe.

BenBeck
08-13-23, 15:26
I bet there is a big segment of people here who have no idea what you are talking about b / c they never used phone books or yellow pages.

For those of us who do remember pre internet life, yellow pages was king and businesses would do advertising gymnastics to try and gain an advantage in that monstrous phone book. Multiple business names, multiple categories, gaming the alphabetical order system by adding A++++++++ and #1 in front of their business name to jump to the top.

Bet you young kids might laugh to hear that back in those days we could call 411 from any phone, a person would answer the phone and would look up any residential or business phone we asked for and verbally give us the phone #. 😂.Let's not forget POP-CORN (767-2676). Up until about 2007, you could dial that number and it would announce the time of day.

Starks
08-13-23, 15:53
I went to Windsor Spa on Pulaski and Lawrence because they told me they had a young, cute Asian girl working. I showed up and saw a young, cute Asian girl working. She gave me a good massage with a good finish. I tipped her money. She gave me water. I walked out happy. She stayed inside the shop and looked happy too.+1.

We should be able to like post.

By the way, you owe me a keyboard.

AyoHell
08-13-23, 16:36
Had a friend tell me about this girl. Said he was seeing her for awhile at another spa and that she stopped putting out. Said check her out anyway.

I can tell you that is absolutely Not the case. Holy shit this girl man. Run don't walk.Sunny told me does not do FS anymore. She quoted me 500 for CFS but said I shouldn't do it. CBJ was pretty good but I prefer CFS or BBJ. However she is very cute with a near perfect body. Unfortunate that her menu is not open. Any other favorites at WR lately please share their names and schedules.

JJuanht
08-13-23, 17:06
I bet there is a big segment of people here who have no idea what you are talking about b / c they never used phone books or yellow pages.

Bet you young kids might laugh to hear that back in those days we could call 411 from any phone, a person would answer the phone and would look up any residential or business phone we asked for and verbally give us the phone #. 😂.Yellow pages are still a thing. I just got one delivered a few weeks back.

GeneralObvious
08-13-23, 20:08
Sunny told me does not do FS anymore. She quoted me 500 for CFS but said I shouldn't do it. CBJ was pretty good but I prefer CFS or BBJ. However she is very cute with a near perfect body. Unfortunate that her menu is not open. Any other favorites at WR lately please share their names and schedules.She plays, but by asking you for $500, it tells me something is very off about you. The possibilities may be you're volumetric, not attractive, have an awkward personality, or maybe the BO was too much. That being said, it would be unwise of me or others to refer you to other girls.

WoozerBuck
08-13-23, 21:13
I didn't know Orange Spa had a website. Can you please share the link? I haven't been back in a few months. The last time I was there service was very rushed because they were busy but still paid the full VIP price. Complained to momma in a text conversation. She said I would get a discount the next time I went but haven't been back since traffic on the Kennedy is so bad.Who might you be talking about? A rotational K girl?

Peace love and out.

W Buck.

WalkingHard
08-13-23, 21:35
Sunny told me does not do FS anymore. She quoted me 500 for CFS but said I shouldn't do it. CBJ was pretty good but I prefer CFS or BBJ. However she is very cute with a near perfect body. Unfortunate that her menu is not open. Any other favorites at WR lately please share their names and schedules.Tina at West River is great 👍 Highly recommend! She works Monday to Thursday 10 - 7 and Sunday 12 - 6. She usually takes a lunch break around 2 pm for 30 minutes so she can enjoy some chicken or beef with rice or some bbq pork dumplings which are her favorite.

UsaJB007
08-14-23, 00:17
Can someone explain if Ruby Spa is really as reliable as some K-Spas in Mt. Prospect or Lombard or Aurora? Also does $. 6 for 30 min include massage+TS+L3? Responses appreciated or PM me.

McRyan7
08-14-23, 00:23
Can someone explain if Ruby Spa is really as reliable as some K-Spas in Mt. Prospect or Lombard or Aurora? Also does $. 6 for 30 min include massage+TS+L3? Responses appreciated or PM me.+1 for info on Ruby Spa. Would appreciate a post if not PM me as well.

Dgordon630
08-14-23, 01:02
Went to NH on Ashland and can confirm that they have reopened. Opted for a half hour. Could not catch the name as English was not good. Massage was sub par but was offered nude L1 for. 8. Would not allow FIV, but did lay on table for Russian. Good face, slightly saggy natural Ds. Overall a slightly above average experience. Saw the other therapist and I'm intrigued to stop by again. All in 1. 3.

FuckIt216
08-14-23, 08:45
Passing by and there is a squad car in front of Orange. Maybe nothing but there is several other police cars within a few blocks.

Stay safe.The police were not at orange but were there for upstairs tenants in a domestic dispute in the building on the 3rd floor.

Best thing about orange is there are cameras in the rooms and Candy is licensed so unless no one is watching the cameras it's going to be hard to get busted at Orange.

SpaDude777
08-14-23, 11:13
The police were not at orange but were there for upstairs tenants in a domestic dispute in the building on the 3rd floor.

Best thing about orange is there are cameras in the rooms and Candy is licensed so unless no one is watching the cameras it's going to be hard to get busted at Orange.Cameras in the rooms! NO THANKS! You would have to be an absolute fool to go there! Enjoy the blackmail coming your way LOL.

DMichaels69
08-14-23, 11:56
They probably have monitors in the room or use their phone screens to monitor the outside lobby and doors.

Cameras in the rooms! NO THANKS! You would have to be an absolute fool to go there! Enjoy the blackmail coming your way LOL.

FuckIt216
08-14-23, 12:43
Cameras in the rooms! NO THANKS! You would have to be an absolute fool to go there! Enjoy the blackmail coming your way LOL.They are not filming you the monitors are for the cameras for the outside. The safest set up in the city to be honest you see the cops at the front door your visit turns into a massage which isn't against the law as long as Candy's girls are licensed.

But look at Toyko up in the corner cameras same with 819 there is a camera in the corner of their room not sure if they work but the one on the side room at 819 has a red light on it.

ChiFitCoffee
08-14-23, 14:06
Tina at West River is great 👍 Highly recommend! She works Monday to Thursday 10 - 7 and Sunday 12 - 6. She usually takes a lunch break around 2 pm for 30 minutes so she can enjoy some chicken or beef with rice or some bbq pork dumplings which are her favorite.Can you provide a description of Tina / pictures? Does she offer FS (for less that $500, preferably less than 200). I love the location of WR but honestly haven't been back in a while because most the providers are older who have moved over from other spas.

Elpatron
08-14-23, 14:06
By any chance is this the Tina that used to work at the why spa on Belmont avenue which is now closed? Thank you

Tina at West River is great 👍 Highly recommend! She works Monday to Thursday 10 - 7 and Sunday 12 - 6. She usually takes a lunch break around 2 pm for 30 minutes so she can enjoy some chicken or beef with rice or some bbq pork dumplings which are her favorite..

PizzaFace
08-14-23, 15:00
I park a few shops down, and ring the bell. A seductive looking face peaks out of the window. It's Judy, and having never spoken with her, she opens the door, pulls me in for hug while grabbing my arms. She then leads me to a room, she asked if I wanted the VIP I told her yes and I want two pops. She said fine, but for $$$ some services won't happen (rimming). So if you want two pops just discuss it beforehand. The whole time we are standing in the room negotiating she is giving me gf vibes and letting my hands explore. Once the deal is set she kisses me and takes my clothes off. In the shower room the NURU starts and it's a huge trun on. Every inch of her was rubbed on me. Her cat bath was sexy too. She really put in effort (tip up front and be respectful) she flipped me over and continues the nuru. She slid her pussy all over me and stuck it in my face. Her body looked great. Man-mades. The way she slid down and passed over my dick with her lips. Mmm. She started the first pop there. BBBJ cim and kept sucking the balls after. Heaven. She took me to the room. Spent 10 or 15 minutes rubbing my back until I turned over and she started sucking immediately. Coat on, 3 positions and finished me off with BBBJ. Will repeat. $$5 all in.

JaxInCase
08-14-23, 19:04
I park a few shops down, and ring the bell. A seductive looking face peaks out of the window. It's Judy, and having never spoken with her, she opens the door, pulls me in for hug while grabbing my arms. She then leads me to a room, she asked if I wanted the VIP I told her yes and I want two pops. She said fine, but for $$$ some services won't happen (rimming). So if you want two pops just discuss it beforehand. The whole time we are standing in the room negotiating she is giving me gf vibes and letting my hands explore. Once the deal is set she kisses me and takes my clothes off. In the shower room the NURU starts and it's a huge trun on. Every inch of her was rubbed on me. Her cat bath was sexy too. She really put in effort (tip up front and be respectful) she flipped me over and continues the nuru. She slid her pussy all over me and stuck it in my face. Her body looked great. Man-mades. The way she slid down and passed over my dick with her lips. Mmm. She started the first pop there. BBBJ cim and kept sucking the balls after. Heaven. She took me to the room. Spent 10 or 15 minutes rubbing my back until I turned over and she started sucking immediately. Coat on, 3 positions and finished me off with BBBJ. Will repeat. $$5 all in.Just to be clear, it was 350 all in? Was the extra 50 for tip? Or did you get rimming and that was the reason for the extra 50?

AyoHell
08-14-23, 19:26
She plays, but by asking you for $500, it tells me something is very off about you. The possibilities may be you're volumetric, not attractive, have an awkward personality, or maybe the BO was too much. That being said, it would be unwise of me or others to refer you to other girls.Ok well I'm in shape, youngish and good looking. And we got along great personality wise. It was a hot day out and she didn't offer me a shower until afterwards. That's on her if that was the factor.

Porter4213
08-15-23, 07:51
Can anyone refer me to some Latinas on the north or Nw sides of Chicago?? My last masseuse is no longer available so I'm on the hunt for a new one. Please PM me with any references. Thanks in advance and and info is greatly appreciated.

Coopertars
08-15-23, 11:19
Can someone explain if Ruby Spa is really as reliable as some K-Spas in Mt. Prospect or Lombard or Aurora? Also does $. 6 for 30 min include massage+TS+L3? Responses appreciated or PM me.My understanding is Ruby is Chinese only, no latinas there. I believe the going rate is $200 for 30 min, table shower, massage, and L3. YMMV on RIM and BBJ, which is something most of the reviews say is included but not too sure.

Coopertars
08-15-23, 11:23
Can anyone refer me to some Latinas on the north or Nw sides of Chicago?? My last masseuse is no longer available so I'm on the hunt for a new one. Please PM me with any references. Thanks in advance and and info is greatly appreciated.https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-the-1-in-prostate-massage-and-milking-tabl-29171.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/new-girls-book-now-26671.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ivy-satisfaction-at-its-peak-come-play-with-me-26990.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/best-of-the-best-27921.html

Chicagoland Body Rubs and Classy Ladies of Chicago may also be of interest to you.

ElJefe69
08-15-23, 11:26
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-the-1-in-prostate-massage-and-milking-tabl-29171.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/new-girls-book-now-26671.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/ivy-satisfaction-at-its-peak-come-play-with-me-26990.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/best-of-the-best-27921.html

Chicagoland Body Rubs and Classy Ladies of Chicago may also be of interest to you.Ivy and Elena are smoking hot but very expensive if you want FS.

Nowhere500
08-15-23, 11:41
On the Gram too - https://www.instagram.com/orange_spa_orange.Saw Mia on their instagram. Anyone know if the pictures are real?

Moss734
08-15-23, 12:50
Ok well I'm in shape, youngish and good looking. And we got along great personality wise. It was a hot day out and she didn't offer me a shower until afterwards. That's on her if that was the factor.Sounds like she should've have been paying you.

WalkingHard
08-15-23, 14:27
Sunny told me does not do FS anymore. She quoted me 500 for CFS but said I shouldn't do it. CBJ was pretty good but I prefer CFS or BBJ. However she is very cute with a near perfect body. Unfortunate that her menu is not open. Any other favorites at WR lately please share their names and schedules.She only does FS with her long-time regulars and her sugar daddy's. If you paid $500 you could have possibly become one of them.

UsaJB007
08-15-23, 15:44
For some reason I was under the impression that Ruby has latinas. They don't. Anyone knows a decent MP with latinas for L3?

IMissCutler
08-15-23, 16:01
Just go to princess Latina Spa or whatever it is on 13 xx and western. Reports of FS there. I heard it's pricey.

PizzaFace
08-15-23, 16:03
Just to be clear, it was 350 all in? Was the extra 50 for tip? Or did you get rimming and that was the reason for the extra 50?50 was the tip.

I got msog VIP so she removed the rimming service from the VIP package.

Moejoo
08-15-23, 16:08
Ok well I'm in shape, youngish and good looking. And we got along great personality wise. It was a hot day out and she didn't offer me a shower until afterwards. That's on her if that was the factor.You might want to think about becoming a hooker yourself, why pay for it when you have all that going for you.

GreekSter
08-15-23, 16:58
Hello,

I am going to be in Chicago soon and, after reading thru many posts, would appreciate any input regarding my options.

I was in your city back in May and, based on my research on this board, made a visit to Ozone and spent some time with, I think, "Kim". It was an okay experience; services delivered but nothing too exceptional. Given my preference for a) spinners and b) greek / fia, I was hoping to meet Karly but knew she would not be working as I visited on a Friday.

Since then, I have followed this board pretty closely in anticipation of my return. I would appreciate, very much, any responses you'd be willing to share to a few questions I have.

I'll start by giving you an idea of what I seek. I am, as I said, very interested in slim, spinner-type girls, and, though I know it can be tough to find, a girl who engages in greek or, at least, allows FIA.

Other services I would hope to find include rimming (both ways), DFK / LFK, and CBJ. Finally, I am very reluctant to share any info with a booker- even my phone.

From what I have read, the places I am most interested in include Tokyo, 819, Orange and PD.

Any info / suggestions appreciated! Thanks.

Poppers113
08-15-23, 17:16
Got intel, from one of the bro on the board.

Decided to jump on the wagon was I was craving for some good BBBJ.

Called for Judy and get confirmation before walking in. Settled the donation before going to TS. TS was normal and not arousing. Important parts was clean thoroughly.

Back to room, face down with my legs open wide. She starts attacking my ass licking and playing with my balls. Flipped over, BBBJ bls and I just lay there enjoying till cim.

Good service but she is not young. Skipped her if you are looking for looks but see her if you looking for service.

Eddinger
08-15-23, 18:02
Dude. Your only posts are request for information, and you want detailed help. I'm sure you'll figure it out on your own.

Hello,

I am going to be in Chicago soon and, after reading thru many posts, would appreciate any input regarding my options.

I was in your city back in May and, based on my research on this board, made a visit to Ozone and spent some time with, I think, "Kim". It was an okay experience; services delivered but nothing too exceptional. Given my preference for a) spinners and b) greek / fia, I was hoping to meet Karly but knew she would not be working as I visited on a Friday.

Since then, I have followed this board pretty closely in anticipation of my return. I would appreciate, very much, any responses you'd be willing to share to a few questions I have.

I'll start by giving you an idea of what I seek. I am, as I said, very interested in slim, spinner-type girls, and, though I know it can be tough to find, a girl who engages in greek or, at least, allows FIA..

GreekSter
08-15-23, 18:22
Dude. Your only posts are request for information, and you want detailed help. I'm sure you'll figure it out on your own.Eddinger,

Yes, When I go to cities with which I am not too familiar I seek information, in advance, to make best use of my time and money.

GWheaton
08-15-23, 20:27
Stopped in at 819. Both of the girls were sleeping and the place had a stanky smell. Both girls were kind of pissy. I chose the shorter girl with big manmades. I could not understand her name because she barely spoke English. Service was a huge disappointment. 60 for 30 minutes and 180 as a tip. Her blow job skills were pretty bad. She sprayed me with alcohol and then had a small cup of mouthwash that she used to spread on my dick. She really had no idea what she was doing. She rushed into cfs (cowgirl for a minute) then doggy. I ended it with her jerking me off and she was bad at this too. A huge, disappointing mess.

WoozerBuck
08-15-23, 21:55
Sunny told me does not do FS anymore. She quoted me 500 for CFS but said I shouldn't do it. CBJ was pretty good but I prefer CFS or BBJ. However she is very cute with a near perfect body. Unfortunate that her menu is not open. Any other favorites at WR lately please share their names and schedules.Quoted 500 but shouldn't do it? Not a great sales girl LOL.

SpaGuy21
08-15-23, 23:30
I'll start by giving you an idea of what I seek. I am, as I said, very interested in slim, spinner-type girls, and, though I know it can be tough to find, a girl who engages in greek or, at least, allows FIA.

Other services I would hope to find include rimming (both ways), DFK / LFK, and CBJ. Finally, I am very reluctant to share any info with a booker- even my phone.

Yes, When I go to cities with which I am not too familiar I seek information, in advance, to make best use of my time and money.Slim spinners who do greek are rare, very rare. You could probably find a 40,50-something with a typical body for the age but even that is far and few between. If any of those places you were thinking of offered greek we would've surely heard about it a dozen times over, but we haven't. And then there's Angel, hahaha. Sleeping Beauty, hahaha. She takes so much dick she sometimes switches to anal to give her cooch a rest. The poor (rich) girl goes 24/7 so she's always tired and could use a meal or seven. Slim, spinner and will entertain greek. And probably at half the price of those other places you mentioned. She has multiple locations listed on RM, in Chinatown, that all lead back to her. Google Equipose body works for one of her numbers. She also uses Win Spa, Good Luck Spa and Mayflower Spa to name a few. You'll either thank me or hate me later, hahaha.

Moejoo
08-16-23, 03:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Pau Ford
08-16-23, 08:37
When girls complain about clients I envision this to be exactly who they are talking about. Unrealistic demands and expectations and if I had to guess, probably really cheap too.

Hello,

From what I have read, the places I am most interested in include Tokyo, 819, Orange and PD.

LostInDetroit
08-16-23, 10:00
Going to be visiting in a few weeks and wanted to see if there any better options than Tokyo for the 3 bill total dono. Any and all advice is appreciated and PM's are open if that's better. Will gladly swap intel for the Detroit area if you are planning on swinging out this way.

GeneralObvious
08-16-23, 10:48
When girls complain about clients I envision this to be exactly who they are talking about. Unrealistic demands and expectations and if I had to guess, probably really cheap too.One of my regular gals always tells me about the cheapskates. She charges $$ for FS which is not negotiable. She knows other girls accept less, but as she put it, guys want to do all these positions and get demanding. Some call her names or get upset if they don't get the discount. Sad, but true. As I've said before, pay the rate, ask for a lower priced service, or work an extra shift to afford your preferred service.

MrGuy1
08-16-23, 12:35
Left a report for Golden Spa in La Grange a while back, was happy with the service so I went back, this time was disappointing. Went inside, opted for the HHr.

Waited for the girl for 20-30 min, almost left. Massage was decent, got a HJ. 6, wasn't interested in anything else. It was the same girl like last time, I guess she's the only one servicing at the moment, as she was busy with someone else before me. Maybe I'll go for Tokyo spa next time.

TomDoe
08-16-23, 14:48
Eddinger,

Yes, When I go to cities with which I am not too familiar I seek information, in advance, to make best use of my time and money.Eddingers point is, when you end up using your time and money wisely, put out a post about your experience rather than always asking. Recieve info give info.

LC310
08-16-23, 14:59

Any info / suggestions appreciated! Thanks.Yeah, you've already figured out the places to go to. Therefore, go there and pull out your wallet and dick in that order and let us know what you experienced.

Simple.

LC310
08-16-23, 15:04
Got intel, from one of the bro on the board.

Decided to jump on the wagon was I was craving for some good BBBJ.

Called for Judy and get confirmation before walking in. Settled the donation before going to TS. TS was normal and not arousing. Important parts was clean thoroughly.

Back to room, face down with my legs open wide. She starts attacking my ass licking and playing with my balls. Flipped over, BBBJ bls and I just lay there enjoying till cim.

Good service but she is not young. Skipped her if you are looking for looks but see her if you looking for service.A lot of people reached out to me for her direct number and I'm glad some of you had a good time.

This review is spot on. Old, but her service is something that you don't find at many MPs.

ConfuciusMan
08-16-23, 18:32
Does anyone know where amber is from jw on Chicago Ave went to? Thank you in advance.

MikeJones6969
08-16-23, 20:08
Just got word that there's this sexy ass chick ,Emly with tits and ass there. My connect never fails me. Ill let you guys know what's up toftt!!

I'll update if I do end up going tomorrow or this weekend.

New here but old timer at other sites (kinda not really compared to most of why'all).

GreekSter
08-16-23, 21:07
Slim spinners who do greek are rare, very rare. You could probably find a 40,50-something with a typical body for the age but even that is far and few between. If any of those places you were thinking of offered greek we would've surely heard about it a dozen times over, but we haven't. And then there's Angel, hahaha. Sleeping Beauty, hahaha. She takes so much dick she sometimes switches to anal to give her cooch a rest. The poor (rich) girl goes 24/7 so she's always tired and could use a meal or seven. Slim, spinner and will entertain greek. And probably at half the price of those other places you mentioned. She has multiple locations listed on RM, in Chinatown, that all lead back to her. Google Equipose body works for one of her numbers. She also uses Win Spa, Good Luck Spa and Mayflower Spa to name a few. You'll either thank me or hate me later, hahaha.Thanks, SpaGuy!! I appreciate the response and the info. Good Luck! Greekster.

GreekSter
08-16-23, 21:12
When girls complain about clients I envision this to be exactly who they are talking about. Unrealistic demands and expectations and if I had to guess, probably really cheap too.Why would you assume I am "cheap"? As long as we're making assumptions, I'll assume you're about half my age and earn less than half my income. I've been in this game a very long time. If you've been around much, beyond the shores of Lake Michigan, you might realize / recognize my, umm, "demands and expectations" are pretty standard. I believe it's unfortunate you would meet my request for info with such unfounded, unfortunate and inaccurate assumptions. But, roll on. I know I will.

GreekSter
08-16-23, 21:23
One of my regular gals always tells me about the cheapskates. She charges $$ for FS which is not negotiable. She knows other girls accept less, but as she put it, guys want to do all these positions and get demanding. Some call her names or get upset if they don't get the discount. Sad, but true. As I've said before, pay the rate, ask for a lower priced service, or work an extra shift to afford your preferred service.Umm, why would you assume I would not "pay the rate"? Maybe because, hmm, not sure. Strange. I shall refrain from stating the old adage regarding what happens when one "assumes". Not loving the responses from the Chitown board, with some private messages duly excepted. Cheers!

GreekSter
08-16-23, 21:26
Eddingers point is, when you end up using your time and money wisely, put out a post about your experience rather than always asking. Recieve info give info.It's just not a very cool point. I did describe my time at Ozone w / Kim; otherwise, I don't have a lot of experience in Chicago, hence my quest for info.

But, as a couple other posters suggested, I can figure out for myself. Just unfortunate that's how you choose to roll down there.

I've been in this game since the mid-80's, can certainly fend for myself. So, umm. Thanks for nothing.

GreekSter
08-16-23, 21:28
Yeah, you've already figured out the places to go to. Therefore, go there and pull out your wallet and dick in that order and let us know what you experienced.

Simple.I may do just that, Sir. I'll for sure pull out the items you suggested. Whether I share my experience will depend upon how I end up feeling about the responses I received on this board.

Hapenny
08-17-23, 09:21
Dude. Your only posts are request for information, and you want detailed help. I'm sure you'll figure it out on your own.

Eddinger,

Yes, When I go to cities with which I am not too familiar I seek information, in advance, to make best use of my time and money.

What Eddinger and the others who have responded to your posts are calling out is that you don't have any posts anywhere on this website about your experiences in 'your city,' any other cities or even Chicago (one exception for the visit with 'Kim' which you dropped in your seeking information post).

Is there a reason you did not report your session with Kim after you met her?

BTW, what city is 'your city'?

JoeColorado
08-17-23, 10:27
Last couple times I went to an AMP they skipped the shower and massage and went straight into BBBJ and sex. Is this becoming the new norm just to get people in and out quickly?

WalkingHard
08-17-23, 11:42
I may do just that, Sir. I'll for sure pull out the items you suggested. Whether I share my experience will depend upon how I end up feeling about the responses I received on this board.You've been "in the game" since the mid-80's yet you only signed up to this forum 5 years ago and don't yet have enough posts to be considered a Senior Member and "whether you share your experience will depend upon how you end up feeling about the responses you received on this board" Huh? What? So why should anyone share anything with you? Most people have said they don't feel too positive about the lack of info you shared so why are you expecting better treatment?

Since you have a very specific type why don't you share the names of the AMP girls and spa names / locations you regularly frequent in your city wherever that is and I'm sure you'll get some good info back that will help you feel good.

GeneralObvious
08-17-23, 13:25
Umm, why would you assume I would not "pay the rate"? Maybe because, hmm, not sure. Strange. I shall refrain from stating the old adage regarding what happens when one "assumes". Not loving the responses from the Chitown board, with some private messages duly excepted. Cheers!I wasn't referring to you. If I was responding to you, I would have quoted your response.

Poppers113
08-17-23, 15:09
Got recommendations from another bro that there is a new girl that just arrived in Chicago. One of the youngest he had seen.

Fixed schedule and arrived on time. PPS leads me to the room and shortly Jojo appeared. Around 5"1 and 90 lbs.

Settled donations and led me to the TS. TS lots of teasing and body to body nuruing.

Into the room, started cat bath from my back. BBBJ dt bls. Flipped over and we goes 69, tasting her sweet trimmed pussy. Rubber on, cg and she is so petite and light weighted, carry her to the bed and pumped till cum.

Fresh to Chicago. Petite young and need more experience. Overall, good visit.

GreekSter
08-17-23, 17:53
What Eddinger and the others who have responded to your posts are calling out is that you don't have any posts anywhere on this website about your experiences in 'your city,' any other cities or even Chicago (one exception for the visit with 'Kim' which you dropped in your seeking information post).

Is there a reason you did not report your session with Kim after you met her?

BTW, what city is 'your city'?Hey Hap,

Wow, very sound argument. I'm an attorney, would hate to face you in court. So, I didn't share any info except the info I shared; brilliant!!

I didn't share my experience w / Kim sooner than so did because I figured I am a very infrequent visitor to Chi, there were similar posts about her, and, I don't really have much to offer re Ozone / Kim beyond the one experience.

My city? Several, actually. NYC / Mpls / Boston.

Mpls is dead, and the other cities have plenty of other reporters and a scene that is, umm, more discreet.

Thanks for the absolute lack of help and hospitality.

G.

GreekSter
08-17-23, 18:22
You've been "in the game" since the mid-80's yet you only signed up to this forum 5 years ago and don't yet have enough posts to be considered a Senior Member and "whether you share your experience will depend upon how you end up feeling about the responses you received on this board" Huh? What? So why should anyone share anything with you? Most people have said they don't feel too positive about the lack of info you shared so why are you expecting better treatment?

Since you have a very specific type why don't you share the names of the AMP girls and spa names / locations you regularly frequent in your city wherever that is and I'm sure you'll get some good info back that will help you feel good.Hey WH,

If nobody wants to share, cool, nobody needs to share. But, to answer your question, the reason anyone should "share anything" might just be to be cool. To be helpful. To act in the spirit of sharing that I kinda thought these boards were about.

I'm not from Chicago, I'm rarely in Chicago, so, not a lot of info I could share about Chicago. That's pretty much why I've made the requests for info I have made.

If you would like to know about NYC, or Boston, or Mpls, feel free to post there- or, PM me- and, I'm pretty sure you'll get a much kinder reception than I've received here from you and the ChiTown crew, with some notable exceptions.

Cheers!

G.

GreekSter
08-17-23, 18:25
I wasn't referring to you. If I was responding to you, I would have quoted your response.Hey GO,

Cool, sorry. I suppose I reacted a bit defensively given some other posts that WERE referring to me.

Have a great weekend!

G.

Bambinos1987
08-17-23, 20:53
Got to see Judy today. Reviews are spot on. Zero fear of rimming. Did 1 hour. She undressed me in room, walked me to shower. Washed me really good. BBBJ was amazing. It took some holding back not to bust. She brought out the bag, asked if I fuck her, or she fuck me. I said you fuck me. Was surprisingly tight, I couldn't hold it anynore. Busted in the bag. We had plenty of time left she massaged the rest of the time. Massage was eh. But I had fun. I wish they had some music playing. It was little odd running into another monger while I was just walking around in a towel. I was definitely nervous as it was my first time here. But comes with the hobby. I had to ring the doorbell to get let in, and went out the back door with my bottle of water. I would Rate service 10, she definitely makes sure you are happy. Looks I'll agree with 7 ish. She was definitely very sweet. Said she will be around for awhile. For sure had fun!

LostInDetroit
08-17-23, 22:01
Got to see Judy today. Reviews are spot on. Zero fear of rimming. Did 1 hour. She undressed me in room, walked me to shower. Washed me really good. BBBJ was amazing. It took some holding back not to bust. She brought out the bag, asked if I fuck her, or she fuck me. I said you fuck me. Was surprisingly tight, I couldn't hold it anynore. Busted in the bag. We had plenty of time left she massaged the rest of the time. Massage was eh. But I had fun. I wish they had some music playing. It was little odd running into another monger while I was just walking around in a towel. I was definitely nervous as it was my first time here. But comes with the hobby. I had to ring the doorbell to get let in, and went out the back door with my bottle of water. I would Rate service 10, she definitely makes sure you are happy. Looks I'll agree with 7 ish. She was definitely very sweet. Said she will be around for awhile. For sure had fun!Thanks for the report friend. Total damage out the door for the hour?

Tooler123
08-17-23, 22:09
Hey WH,

If nobody wants to share, cool, nobody needs to share. But, to answer your question, the reason anyone should "share anything" might just be to be cool. To be helpful. To act in the spirit of sharing that I kinda thought these boards were about.

I'm not from Chicago, I'm rarely in Chicago, so, not a lot of info I could share about Chicago. That's pretty much why I've made the requests for info I have made.

If you would like to know about NYC, or Boston, or Mpls, feel free to post there- or, PM me- and, I'm pretty sure you'll get a much kinder reception than I've received here from you and the ChiTown crew, with some notable exceptions.

Cheers!

G.I agree with you not in chicago very often but was taking a friend to midway so asked for some info got zero response. I'm from quad cities area and have given many reports but no help from them. Luckily I read streetwalkers reports and found one on Cicero and 49th street at 7 am. No help from anyone but have to do your own homework.

WalkingHard
08-17-23, 23:35
Hey WH,

Cheers!

G.I don't understand why you don't see how you are totally contradicting yourself with your arguments. So you're from Minneapolis, Boston, NYC because the scene is either dead or it's more discreet. So you admit to readily going out in the scene and having intel yet not posting reviews to benefit others and now you're upset that people who have intel won't share it with you so you're in essence mad that people are acting life you?

I don't go in Minneapolis Boston or NYC regularly so I don't need info but I don't understand why you don't just post intel if you have it. I doubt NYC with its crime and migrant surge is focusing on busting massage parlors anymore than Chicago PD is focusing on parlors here in the city.

I've noticed people in Chicago don't share a lot because there are so many grifters who have info and don't post. So sadly it's a give and though shall receive type forum.

GreekSter
08-18-23, 07:00
I don't understand why you don't see how you are totally contradicting yourself with your arguments. So you're from Minneapolis, Boston, NYC because the scene is either dead or it's more discreet. So you admit to readily going out in the scene and having intel yet not posting reviews to benefit others and now you're upset that people who have intel won't share it with you so you're in essence mad that people are acting life you?

I don't go in Minneapolis Boston or NYC regularly so I don't need info but I don't understand why you don't just post intel if you have it. I doubt NYC with its crime and migrant surge is focusing on busting massage parlors anymore than Chicago PD is focusing on parlors here in the city.

I've noticed people in Chicago don't share a lot because there are so many grifters who have info and don't post. So sadly it's a give and though shall receive type forum.I am not ". From Minneapolis, Boston, NYC because the scene is either dead or it's more discreet. " Why would the nature of the respective scenes cause me to be from somewhere? I could try to explain my position to you (again), but, alliteratively speaking, fear it would be a waste of words.

Cheers! G.

IMissCutler
08-18-23, 08:32
Hey all, there's a new place at 40 xx w Montrose. Drove past as I was going to drop in and check it out but I noticed a camera doorbell and that's just a no for me. Maybe some others feel this way so just letting you guys know. The girl down the street at 38 xx w Montrose has big tits if that interests anyone.

Moejoo
08-18-23, 11:16
I am not ". From Minneapolis, Boston, NYC because the scene is either dead or it's more discreet. " Why would the nature of the respective scenes cause me to be from somewhere? I could try to explain my position to you (again), but, alliteratively speaking, fear it would be a waste of words.

Cheers! G.No matter where you are from you claim to be doing this for decades in a number of different locations yet you have not reported on any of them over all of these years. Your post history is about this one subject in Chicago asking for info and being offended that you are not getting what you want. Don't worry your not the first person to come here expecting information and letting us know about your extensive experiences going back decades that contradicts your post count and history but you are one of the more combative ones. Most don't tell us about their professions, maybe you will stick around and give legal advice regarding the ins and outs of this hobby.

LeopardTwo
08-18-23, 12:00
I am not ". From Minneapolis, Boston, NYC because the scene is either dead or it's more discreet. " Why would the nature of the respective scenes cause me to be from somewhere? I could try to explain my position to you (again), but, alliteratively speaking, fear it would be a waste of words.

Cheers! G.You're here to cherry-pick information, and not provide anything. One look at your post history. It's all requests. You've contributed nothing. To the Chicago forum, or any other city forums.

That is what people are trying to get across to you. Participation works both ways, you have been posting since 2018, with essentially no worthwhile contributions for the other people that visit this board. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm surely going to look at someone's history before I directly share any information. And I have good reason to do so, for each myself and the providers I visit. It's really impressive that all of this is difficult for you to understand.

WalkingHard
08-18-23, 16:05
Hey all, there's a new place at 40 xx w Montrose. Drove past as I was going to drop in and check it out but I noticed a camera doorbell and that's just a no for me. Maybe some others feel this way so just letting you guys know. The girl down the street at 38 xx w Montrose has big tits if that interests anyone.Dropped by yesterday actually and it was a no for me. Provider early to late 40's and the lights were really dim so could have been even older. I just said I forgot my wallet and left. But yeah I agree with you not a big fan of the ring cams. I understand these places need to be safe but there's also privacy the people who go to these places except and if there's ever a bust all this digital records just make it much easier for LE. So you're right to skip.

DWaits
08-18-23, 16:15
Dropped by yesterday actually and it was a no for me. Provider early to late 40's and the lights were really dim so could have been even older. I just said I forgot my wallet and left. But yeah I agree with you not a big fan of the ring cams. I understand these places need to be safe but there's also privacy the people who go to these places except and if there's ever a bust all this digital records just make it much easier for LE. So you're right to skip.It's a new PPS place. I received a text from the provider who either is at or was at Belmont. I don't know if she moved to Montrose or is just helping the overall operation. Yang Yang, I think but maybe Yan Yan. I reviewed her a few months back.

SkipF69
08-18-23, 18:42
I concur here that very few if any providers care more about the customer leaving satisfied than Judy. I have posted before about the time I was not able to pop and still felt Judy was outstanding. Very good kisser. Very good cg and also agree tight- if she cums during oral- she skips the oil and to me feels even tighter. Sometimes, no matter what I just cannot get there- after the service Judy felt genuinely disappointed with herself. I made sure she knew I was very satisfied and she was amazing. Not sure I agree with a 7 for looks- maybe slightly higher as I find her face pretty and her vibe sensuous but good review!! BTW- I think I have seen judy four times, maybe five. Always solid and I love Tokyo- providers seem really relaxed there- at least for me! SF.

Got to see Judy today. Reviews are spot on. Zero fear of rimming. Did 1 hour. She undressed me in room, walked me to shower. Washed me really good. BBBJ was amazing. It took some holding back not to bust. She brought out the bag, asked if I fuck her, or she fuck me. I said you fuck me. Was surprisingly tight, I couldn't hold it anynore. Busted in the bag. We had plenty of time left she massaged the rest of the time. Massage was eh. But I had fun. I wish they had some music playing. It was little odd running into another monger while I was just walking around in a towel. I was definitely nervous as it was my first time here. But comes with the hobby. I had to ring the doorbell to get let in, and went out the back door with my bottle of water. I would Rate service 10, she definitely makes sure you are happy. Looks I'll agree with 7 ish. She was definitely very sweet. Said she will be around for awhile. For sure had fun!

JChen888
08-18-23, 22:50
Have been out of the game lately due to some health issue. Finally can come out to get some fun time so I hit back my old stomping ground ruby. Just kind of show up and got Linda. She is a lady in her 30's, nice natural c / d, trim pussy, around 5'4" with shoulder length. So I have been deprived for a little while so I was very happy to just get my hands on this sexy lady with a sweet smile. She could tell I wanted action bad with my kissing and aggressive hand fondling. We did a quiet shower with some nice BBBJ. She continued with the BBBJ in the room and then got the cover on to ride me. She was riding me pretty good. It was great seeing her titties bouncing all around. Switch to k9 and I popped very quickly with the pent up juice. It was probably just 20-25 minutes in. So she had me lay on face down for some massage. That changed me on all four for her to rim me. She did a pretty nice job mixing in some long licking from my balls up to my AHole. Switch over for some my BBBJ and then cover me up for multiple variations of mish. Second pop took some effort but she was a trooper.

I'm glad I finally got to release the poison.

SterlingPNess
08-18-23, 23:52
I concur here that very few if any providers care more about the customer leaving satisfied than Judy. I have posted before about the time I was not able to pop and still felt Judy was outstanding. Very good kisser.I had a slightly different experience with Judy. The short version is that I would repeat and it was $3. The long goes like this. I agree that she has a pretty face, a good vibe, and a pretty nice rack. However, while I was there the place was slammed, so I'm not sure I got the full experience. She's probably mid to late 30's, just based on the rest of her body which is fine, but nothing crazy. Oral skills were crazy good and the rimming was phenomenal, but I didn't get any kissing. Also the shower was great with her teasing and catbath skills. Granted once she hopped on I didn't last long and we had 20 minutes or so, it felt like she kinda got me out of there since there were others waiting. Also caught a glimpse of Amy who looks a little younger and more stocky. Would like to try her out, but saw a lukewarm review earlier on.

OF Charlie
08-19-23, 00:40
I had a slightly different experience with Judy. The short version is that I would repeat and it was $3. The long goes like this. I agree that she has a pretty face, a good vibe, and a pretty nice rack. However, while I was there the place was slammed, so I'm not sure I got the full experience. She's probably mid to late 30's, just based on the rest of her body which is fine, but nothing crazy. Oral skills were crazy good and the rimming was phenomenal, but I didn't get any kissing. Also the shower was great with her teasing and catbath skills. Granted once she hopped on I didn't last long and we had 20 minutes or so, it felt like she kinda got me out of there since there were others waiting. Also caught a glimpse of Amy who looks a little younger and more stocky. Would like to try her out, but saw a lukewarm review earlier on.You might want to follow their X page, formerly known as Twitter. They post their lineup there. There have been 2 different girls since Amy already. The current other girl is Wendy. Judy said Wendy's pics are real, but I have not personally verified yet. But Judy's pics are real. Her last selfie pic was taken inside of Tokyo as that is their background color.

https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi

FuckIt216
08-19-23, 04:07
Got text from Candy about how beautiful current lineup is at Orange 🍊 Spa.

Decided to drop by and was greeted by Lucy. Who is about 5'7 super fit sexy body. She said something in Asian and all the girls popped out to greet me. Felt like a king 👑 and this lineup is probably the best they have every had.

Let to room then to shower room with table. Clean up and head back to the room. I let Candy's Girls set their own prices with me and she asked for a low $140 out the door I was surprised at the low cost myself.

Started with CBJ for about 15 minutes then to RCG then Mish.

Overall service 8.

Girls Looks 8. 5.

As you know this is one of 2 favorite spots. Toyko Spa is the other.

If you get a chance check out the current lineup at Orange 🍊 Spa Fellas worth the visit.

SkipF69
08-19-23, 10:06
Saw wendy in the hall yesterday. Smaller than Judy and very good looking- i do not have twitter so nothing to compare. Judy tried to get me to do two girl but they are not set up for that- not enough workers and not good pricing program for two girl. I will definately ask for Wendy to see what is under the dress.

You might want to follow their X page, formerly known as Twitter. They post their lineup there. There have been 2 different girls since Amy already. The current other girl is Wendy. Judy said Wendy's pics are real, but I have not personally verified yet. But Judy's pics are real. Her last selfie pic was taken inside of Tokyo as that is their background color.

Watermelon1
08-19-23, 15:19
Drove pass in the afternoon and drop in for a visit. Coco was there to bring me to the room.

Clothes off and butt naked for massage. Feeling stressed and let her work out my body.

Massage techniques and strength was quite good. Teasing the inner thighs along the way.

Flipped over, she knew what I wanted. Using both hands to massage jr balls and taint. Couldn't last long before cumming on her warm hands.

Hot towel and I am on my way out.

PM if you want more details.

JSchlieMann
08-20-23, 10:57
I'm headed to Downer's Grove for a visit and looking for some place to visit where I can get a decent massage and some extras.

I'd like to avoid Chicago traffic if possible so something close would be great. I am not from the area so I am not experienced with what is there.

I've read through the forum a bit but can't tell where anything is.

Thanks for recommendations. Happy to accept DMs if a public post isn't your liking.

TomDoe
08-20-23, 14:35
It's just not a very cool point. I did describe my time at Ozone w / Kim; otherwise, I don't have a lot of experience in Chicago, hence my quest for info.

But, as a couple other posters suggested, I can figure out for myself. Just unfortunate that's how you choose to roll down there.

I've been in this game since the mid-80's, can certainly fend for myself. So, umm. Thanks for nothing.Thanking me for nothing. Quite the projection.

Jinurso
08-20-23, 16:26
Decided to try someone new at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com and was intrigued by Amida. She's Asian but her photos show a very thick latina body so I wasn't sure if they were real photos.

The good news. They are very real photos. They are recent and she showed me the unblurred photos.

The bad news. I wouldn't say they are inaccurate photos. They're accurate, she really is an Asian girl with a latina body. But notice she only shows certain angles to hide a bit of a gut. It's not too much of a distraction because the rest of her body is perfectly thick. But something to be aware of.

Her face is cute, a little chubby. She's American, so native level English. I'd say about 30 or so.

She gives a surprisingly good massage. IIRC, she's actually professionally trained, so if you want to get a real massage, she's one of maybe two girls at CLM who can deliver.

If you want a real massage and L1 with a youngish Asian girl built like a Brickhouse, she's CLM's best. I prefer doing it on a bed to a massage table, so I'd rather see her than going to an AMP.

Until you start talking extras.

She didn't get the memo or just overestimates her market value. She had the audacity to ask for +200 for a CBJ and +400 for CFS. That's absurd, please don't pay it. Yes she's sexy, but you can get the same thing for half from other, better looking girls there. I wouldn't even negotiate with that sort of ask because I wouldn't be able to get her to a place where I would be comfortable.

And because she's American, she's got that fast talking stripper vibe where she'll try to seduce you into more than what you're comfortable with. We spent a good 20 minutes trying to manipulate each other until we gave up and finished with L1 and no extra tip. The L1 itself was actually really good, aside from the occasional sneaky manipulative upsell dirty talk. You know, "you think my hand feels good, you should feel how wet my mouth gets. Only $200 more baby" That sort of shit.

Would I repeat? No, because at this point there are too many better options with better menus at better prices there.

Would I recommend? For who she is and what she does, she's got her own little niche market at CLM. If you're an AMP sort of guy and want to branch out a bit while still staying in your lane, she's probably a really fun option for $220. But unless you have some negotiating magic, $420 for a CBJ and $620 for CFS is out of the question.

CornCobMaker
08-20-23, 16:41
Any younger / attractive girls at T Pro? Been a while since I've been and last time I got a granny.

Piday314
08-20-23, 17:11
I'm headed to Downer's Grove for a visit and looking for some place to visit where I can get a decent massage and some extras.

I'd like to avoid Chicago traffic if possible so something close would be great. I am not from the area so I am not experienced with what is there.

Thanks for recommendations. Happy to accept DMs if a public post isn't your liking.Check Lombard thread. DG is kind of dry, but the area has plenty.

TheHedgeHog
08-21-23, 00:49
So I made an appointment to see the well reviewed Judy at Tokyo Spa. Showed up at my scheduled time and decided to go all in and did the VIP package. Let's just say I wasn't impressed at all. Table shower was good, that was about it. Did not get 2 pops, BBBJ was sub-par, she refused dfk, no GFE, and shorted me 10 minutes. At the 50 minute mark she said all done. I'm like what? I told her I paid the VIP package and didn't get my 2nd pop. She said oh, you should have told me at the beginning. I just looked at her, smile, got dressed and left.

My question, did any of you tell the girls and made it clear that you want 2 pops at the beginning? To me, why do I need to do this. If one pays $300 for VIP & GFE, and the pricing structures were provided to you in advance, then why do you need to make it clear?

Watermelon1
08-21-23, 01:43
Received text Vivi is back. One of the best rimmers I encountered.

Fixed schedule and arrived. Undress and went TS, soaped front and back throughly. Teasing BBBJ and rim to show glimpse what is coming next.

Back to room, on my four started deep cleansing with her tongue for good 20 mins till my knees are weak. Turned over, BBBJ bls. Cover apply, goes doggy which couldn't last long due to lots of foreplay.

No energy for second pop, knees are weak from rimming.

PM for more details.

WalkingHard
08-21-23, 01:51
So I made an appointment to see the well reviewed Judy at Tokyo Spa. Showed up at my scheduled time and decided to go all in and did the VIP package. Let's just say I wasn't impressed at all. Table shower was good, that was about it. Did not get 2 pops, BBBJ was sub-par, she refused dfk, no GFE, and shorted me 10 minutes. At the 50 minute mark she said all done. I'm like what? I told her I paid the VIP package and didn't get my 2nd pop. She said oh, you should have told me at the beginning. I just looked at her, smile, got dressed and left.

My question, did any of you tell the girls and made it clear that you want 2 pops at the beginning? To me, why do I need to do this. If one pays $300 for VIP & GFE, and the pricing structures were provided to you in advance, then why do you need to make it clear?You should have walked out the door and called LE and told them you went to get a massage and the masseuse touched your peepee inappropriately and filed a complaint then sue the owner and masseuse for emotional damage as well as pain and suffering. You should figure walking in to these places that the girls are going to try to scam you and they did exactly that. The real question you should be asking yourself is why you allowed it to happen?

SkipF69
08-21-23, 09:10
Where did you ever see tokyo as two pop? Maybe orange advertises two pop- I was never under impression tokyo did two pop? Make sure reviews are based on what is offered?

My question, did any of you tell the girls and made it clear that you want 2 pops at the beginning? To me, why do I need to do this. If one pays $300 for VIP & GFE, and the pricing structures were provided to you in advance, then why do you need to make it clear?

Coopertars
08-21-23, 10:54

Thanks for recommendations. Happy to accept DMs if a public post isn't your liking.As someone else mentioned, check the Lombard section for reports but:

Relax in Glen Ellyn (not too far from Downers) is a reliable spot.

Ivy in Lombard (also not too far from Downers) is another good spot.

Oki Spa in Lombard.

NJ Health in Oakbrook Terrace (also not far from Downers).

I would warn you the ages, quality, and services vary wildly out there so be ready to walk out with blue balls if things aren't up to your liking.

SpaGuy21
08-21-23, 11:10
Showed up at my scheduled time and decided to go all in and did the VIP package. Let's just say I wasn't impressed at all. Table shower was good, that was about it. Did not get 2 pops, BBBJ was sub-par, she refused dfk, no GFE, and shorted me 10 minutes.

If one pays $300 for VIP & GFE, and the pricing structures were provided to you in advance, then why do you need to make it clear?So, basically you overpaid for services of a standard pricing experience, thanks for the report.

I was never under impression tokyo did two pop? Make sure reviews are based on what is offered?I think that's why he made this report, to make it known what is and is not offered. Specifically for those not associated with the spa.

This is my biggest problem with these "all in" inflated pricing structures. Call me old fashioned but I prefer the one on one, negotiation / agreement on pricing. More so, I reward my regulars accordingly rather than paying "VIP" prices for some chick I have no experience with at all. It's bound to lead to disappointment.

ChiFitCoffee
08-21-23, 12:19
Received text Vivi is back. One of the best rimmers I encountered.

Fixed schedule and arrived. Undress and went TS, soaped front and back throughly. Teasing BBBJ and rim to show glimpse what is coming next.

Back to room, on my four started deep cleansing with her tongue for good 20 mins till my knees are weak. Turned over, BBBJ bls. Cover apply, goes doggy which couldn't last long due to lots of foreplay.

No energy for second pop, knees are weak from rimming.

PM for more details.Does anyone know if this is the same Vivi from the Sunny Spa on Halsted? I've visited her a couple times at Sunny and have always been hoping to get more than L1.

DMichaels69
08-21-23, 12:46
It has been said my many seasoned mongers that don't frequent these high volume places but have tried them that VIP is a scam and ripoff. Hard lesson learned and thanks for the report.

Moejoo
08-21-23, 13:55
As someone else mentioned, check the Lombard section for reports but:

Relax in Glen Ellyn (not too far from Downers) is a reliable spot.

Ivy in Lombard (also not too far from Downers) is another good spot.

Oki Spa in Lombard.

NJ Health in Oakbrook Terrace (also not far from Downers).

I would warn you the ages, quality, and services vary wildly out there so be ready to walk out with blue balls if things aren't up to your liking.I've been to Ivy and Okie a few times, they are a block away from each other. Try Ivy first based on my experience.

JasonWi
08-21-23, 14:39
Got recommendations from another bro that there is a new girl that just arrived in Chicago. One of the youngest he had seen.

Fixed schedule and arrived on time. PPS leads me to the room and shortly Jojo appeared. Around 5"1 and 90 lbs.

Settled donations and led me to the TS. TS lots of teasing and body to body nuruing.

Into the room, started cat bath from my back. BBBJ dt bls. Flipped over and we goes 69, tasting her sweet trimmed pussy. Rubber on, cg and she is so petite and light weighted, carry her to the bed and pumped till cum.

Fresh to Chicago. Petite young and need more experience. Overall, good visit.I stopped by today in hopes of seeing Jojo. She wasn't there and her coworkers said she would not be back.

JasonWi
08-21-23, 15:23
She's there five days / week: Th -Mon.Thank you. And she has stayed thin. And still seems very nice.

SexWithJesus69
08-21-23, 16:10
Hey guys,

For those of you who have gone to paradise before, would you describe what Amy looks like? I went there today and was greeted by a short darker skinned Chinese woman in white jean shorts. She had a loose shirt on so couldn't tell if she was packing under it. Some people have said that when they ask the provider they name all the girls Amy so just wanted to make sure that that's the Amy that everyone has raved about. Appreciate the feedback guys. Good luck mongering.

SexWithJesus69
08-21-23, 17:52
Hey guys,

For those of you who have gone to paradise before, would you describe what Amy looks like? I went there today and was greeted by a short darker skinned Chinese woman in white jean shorts. She had a loose shirt on so couldn't tell if she was packing under it. Some people have said that when they ask the provider they name all the girls Amy so just wanted to make sure that that's the Amy that everyone has raved about. Appreciate the feedback guys. Good luck mongering.

Fit312
08-21-23, 18:56
It has been said my many seasoned mongers that don't frequent these high volume places but have tried them that VIP is a scam and ripoff. Hard lesson learned and thanks for the report.I got BBBJ / CFS from Wen-Wen aka Wendy at Tokyo for $140 all in. A bit of a rush job, but I don't think that the experience would have been that much better if I had spent $160 extra for the VIP service.

CrazyShady
08-21-23, 23:09
So has anybody tried that new earth spa that red laturen is pushing on?

ThrilHouse
08-21-23, 23:10
It has been said my many seasoned mongers that don't frequent these high volume places but have tried them that VIP is a scam and ripoff. Hard lesson learned and thanks for the report.I have to agree at a certain price point it is a deal but more of a release. For the higher amounts better can be had.

ThrilHouse
08-21-23, 23:11
Aggghhh sounds like she might be part of the expensive clique. The sad part is if they were more reasonably priced for extras they would get more repeat business.

Decided to try someone new at Chicagolandbodyrubs.com and was intrigued by Amida. She's Asian but her photos show a very thick latina body so I wasn't sure if they were real photos.

The good news. They are very real photos. They are recent and she showed me the unblurred photos.

The bad news. I wouldn't say they are inaccurate photos. They're accurate, she really is an Asian girl with a latina body. But notice she only shows certain angles to hide a bit of a gut. It's not too much of a distraction because the rest of her body is perfectly thick. But something to be aware of.

Her face is cute, a little chubby. She's American, so native level English. I'd say about 30 or so.

She gives a surprisingly good massage. IIRC, she's actually professionally trained, so if you want to get a real massage, she's one of maybe two girls at CLM who can deliver.

If you want a real massage and L1 with a youngish Asian girl built like a Brickhouse, she's CLM's best. I prefer doing it on a bed to a massage table, so I'd rather see her than going to an AMP.

Until you start talking extras.

Flipper12
08-21-23, 23:14
I'm seeing reports of "Judy" at both OD and Tokyo. Are both recommended? Sounds like the OD Judy is older?

Chris873
08-21-23, 23:47
I'm seeing reports of "Judy" at both OD and Tokyo. Are both recommended? Sounds like the OD Judy is older?OD Judy is older probably around 55 and not the best looking but gives a phenomenal BBBJCIM. Just dim the lights, close your eyes and let her go to work.

IMissCutler
08-22-23, 07:02
OD Judy is older probably around 55 and not the best looking but gives a phenomenal BBBJCIM. Just dim the lights, close your eyes and let her go to work.Seeing her in the lobby with the lights on I'd say the over / under is 65 and I'd bet the over.

BallsMcgeeSr
08-22-23, 07:59
You can find her ad on Slixa. Beware of Eros ad (imposter).

She's visiting till the EOM and then off to Japan forevermore. Highly recommend seeing her before she's gone, especially if you like Japanese. Has a great personality to match and speaks English comfortably. Cute face (pics are real, looks better in person), nice tots, wonderful sloppy dome 9/10, no rush. BBFS available.

Thank me later.

BallsMcgeeSr
08-22-23, 08:02
Any younger / attractive girls at T Pro? Been a while since I've been and last time I got a granny.Hey, now grannies need loving too.

Jinurso
08-22-23, 09:27
Is there an attractiveness level where below that it's simply preferable to watch porn and put the money you would have otherwise given her into a "hot young escort" savings account?

OD Judy is older probably around 55 and not the best looking but gives a phenomenal BBBJCIM. Just dim the lights, close your eyes and let her go to work.

Seeing her in the lobby with the lights on I'd say the over / under is 65 and I'd bet the over.

LittleVegas
08-22-23, 10:51
Is there an attractiveness level where below that it's simply preferable to watch porn and put the money you would have otherwise given her into a "hot young escort" savings account?Oldest massage "girl" I was ever given was at the old named Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook. She was definitely 60+ years old. I'm sure she had tons of guys walk out on her because as soon as she walked into the room (and likely seeing the disappointment on my face) she went into sell mode. She gave me a very close hug making sure to press against my dick and then she turned around and rubbed her butt on my dick while saying she will give me good time. Never had a break in protocol so early LOL. But I got my stuff and walked out.

Could I have gotten a HJ or BJ or more from her and been happy? Probably. But at some point it's also a service and I'm happy I drew the line knowing I can pay the same amount for a girl 20+ years younger.

I like the massage aspect of the spas but good lord do most of them have no shame trotting out old women. Supply and demand I guess.

LB1001
08-22-23, 11:51
Guys. I am traveling from Boston to Chicago area and will be staying in Vernon Hills. Can anyone recommend a massage place in the area at all worth checking out? Thanks in advance.

LB.

Jayp80
08-22-23, 12:32
Oldest massage "girl" I was ever given was at the old named Pine Tree Spa in Willowbrook. She was definitely 60+ years old. I'm sure she had tons of guys walk out on her because as soon as she walked into the room (and likely seeing the disappointment on my face) she went into sell mode. She gave me a very close hug making sure to press against my dick and then she turned around and rubbed her butt on my dick while saying she will give me good time. Never had a break in protocol so early LOL. But I got my stuff and walked out.

Could I have gotten a HJ or BJ or more from her and been happy? Probably. But at some point it's also a service and I'm happy I drew the line knowing I can pay the same amount for a girl 20+ years younger.

I like the massage aspect of the spas but good lord do most of them have no shame trotting out old women. Supply and demand I guess.I think it's very hard for people to guess ages outside of their own race especially if you're not around that race a lot. Almost every MP bust I've seen in the news paper at least one girl is in their 50's or 60's. I've seen reports on here of girls in their 20's maybe early 30's and I get there and the girl is clearly 40+. I'm not asian but I have a lot of asian friends so I have a reference point of female friends, wives of male friends and even moms of friends.

Poppers113
08-22-23, 12:56
OD Judy is older probably around 55 and not the best looking but gives a phenomenal BBBJCIM. Just dim the lights, close your eyes and let her go to work.I just relax and let her do the work. Service nothing to complain.

Mr LoudMonger
08-22-23, 13:45
Guys. I am traveling from Boston to Chicago area and will be staying in Vernon Hills. Can anyone recommend a massage place in the area at all worth checking out? Thanks in advance..Hi, I'm in that area. Nothing much in this area anymore, it's all closed up tight. Try going to Buffalo Grove, one or two towns over, there's a fair number of places there that are entertaining.

Eddinger
08-22-23, 13:51
Decided to give Tokyo spa a try. It was ok. Drew Wendy. 200 $ nice table shower, nice nude B2B in table shower and BBBJ. Clumsy not great massage in room, but great BBBJ and then ff to CIM. She's nice looking.

Nimda925
08-22-23, 15:55
Can you touch ass at an Asian massage parlor or is it mainly look but do not touch?

Pedorro
08-22-23, 19:38
Guys. I am traveling from Boston to Chicago area and will be staying in Vernon Hills. Can anyone recommend a massage place in the area at all worth checking out? Thanks in advance.

LB.That area is bone dried! If you want AMP hit mount prospect on the way to Vernon Hills. If you want a good laid try this one, she is west of Vernon Hills in Wauconda.

https://tryst.link/escort/korirae

Walker333
08-23-23, 09:51
Can you touch ass at an Asian massage parlor or is it mainly look but do not touch?You can try to touch any part of her body as long as she permits. If they don't want to be touched, they stand in a such spot that they cannot be reached, or they just remove your hand.

Moejoo
08-23-23, 10:57
Can you touch ass at an Asian massage parlor or is it mainly look but do not touch?When I am face down with my hand dangling off the table I often wonder how they are twisting their body to rub their pussy on my hand and massage the opposite shoulder or calf LOL.

OF Charlie
08-23-23, 11:43
I'm seeing reports of "Judy" at both OD and Tokyo. Are both recommended? Sounds like the OD Judy is older?If you have an X account, formerly Twitter, you can see what Judy at Tokyo looks like. They posted a new selfie of hers yesterday. Judy is going to be at Tokyo until further notice. Booker said she has built up a good clientele where she is consistently getting a couple of guys repeating each day. Good and bad for me. It's good that I can keep seeing her. It's bad that I am afraid to see the other girls fearing she might get jealous lol. Wendy who looks pretty good was someone that I considered seeing. The X pics for Wendy are glamour pics, but it's her.

The last girl who was a permanent fixture was Anne, so the fact that Judy is being kept permanently until further notice speaks volume. No need for me to say anything more as action speaks louder than words.

Gulftkc
08-23-23, 12:36
Visited orange yesterday and met with Sophia. Images on instagram are close but filtered. Booker quoted $.4 for TS which I thought was TGTBT, which of course I was right. In house quoted $$. 6 for that, so I opted for just 30 min at $.6, no TS. After that was settled, got straight to business with heavy petting and LFK, she guided me all over with 0 complaints. Went into standing BBJ which was amazing, moved to bed where she continued BBJ with mild DT, overall 7 ish minutes before moving to CCG. Great ride, open to many positions. I asked for CIM which she declined, no worries, opted for COB. Rapport was great despite language barrier, she has limited English but better than some of the other girls there. Overall my best experiences so far, with Kiki from 819 being a close second. Can't stress enough how friendly she was, huge deal breaker for me if it feels too business focused. Left a Jackson for extra tip and as OFCharlie has mentioned, she really appreciated it. She said she'll be here for about another week then off to NY.

Vividtiger135
08-23-23, 13:46
Decided to give Tokyo spa a try. It was ok. Drew Wendy. 200 $ nice table shower, nice nude B2B in table shower and BBBJ. Clumsy not great massage in room, but great BBBJ and then ff to CIM. She's nice looking.Would you say she looks like the pictures posted on twitter / x of her? Thanks for the report, I've been wanting to see her and think I will!

Satriani
08-23-23, 14:25
If you want a manscape see Vivian, she the best.

1st is the most through table shower I ever had. Not only did she take care of the areas we all do ts for but then washed my hair twice gave my ears a vigorous cleaning. She then washed and dried my sandals before putting them on then she dried me.

Back in the room she used a blow dryer to dry all the parts that she was going to shave. Ever had your nuts blown dried? Then cleaned my ears again then blow dried and combed my hair.

Shaving was complete she will shave wherever you want. She then changes the paper massage table cover and on to the massage and l1.

Clean up with hot towels as I declined another TS.

Completely dressed me and I was on my way with 2 bottles of water. 60 = 50.

Watermelon1
08-23-23, 19:33
Drop in last minute after someone took my scheduled appointment at Asiana.

Arrived and MMS brings me to the room. Micky walks in shortly undress we went TS. TS was good but no real playing or teasing.

Massage strength not too hard or soft. Flipped, CBJ was soft and asked her to go cg. She is petite and light that I could carry her easily. Few positions before cumming in mish.

Micky is cute petite k girl. Will be more happy if BBBJ provided.

PM me if you need more details.

Mitsom
08-23-23, 22:48
Can you touch ass at an Asian massage parlor or is it mainly look but do not touch?I've been to AMPs where the woman wouldn't let me touch her a $$. I've been to them where I had my tongue in her a $$. Depends on the place and the girl and how you operate. That's the point of this whole forum. If you're serious then read back a way.

Wenger
08-24-23, 06:50
I'm seeing reports of "Judy" at both OD and Tokyo. Are both recommended? Sounds like the OD Judy is older?If age is a factor for you then go to Tokyo. In my experience Judy (OD) gives much better service though. It could have just been the provider that I saw at Tokyo which wasn't Judy, but Judy OD seemed to really want me to enjoy my entire visit last time I saw her. Maybe it's because I'm old too.

Walker333
08-24-23, 16:42
If you want a manscape see Vivian, she the best.

1st is the most through table shower I ever had. Not only did she take care of the areas we all do ts for but then washed my hair twice gave my ears a vigorous cleaning. She then washed and dried my sandals before putting them on then she dried me.

Back in the room she used a blow dryer to dry all the parts that she was going to shave. Ever had your nuts blown dried? Then cleaned my ears again then blow dried and combed my hair.

Shaving was complete she will shave wherever you want. She then changes the paper massage table cover and on to the massage and l1.

Clean up with hot towels as I declined another TS.

Completely dressed me and I was on my way with 2 bottles of water. 60 = 50.I've been there a couple of times. Yes, Vivian will wash you, then dry and cut your hair, but her finish isn't the greatest, mechanical, rushed and with "0" roaming. Moreover, she will leave a room during the session more than once, talk on a phone, and sometimes text non stop. Finally, there is a supermarket just 50 feet away, so parking usually is a problem.

Satriani
08-25-23, 07:25
I've been there a couple of times. Yes, Vivian will wash you, then dry and cut your hair, but her finish isn't the greatest, mechanical, rushed and with "0" roaming. Moreover, she will leave a room during the session more than once, talk on a phone, and sometimes text non stop. Finally, there is a supermarket just 50 feet away, so parking usually is a problem.I can't disagree totally with what you say.

She does leave the room and used phone but it wasn't a problem. I had a little utc and yes the supermarket is right there but I never had trouble parking plus you can always park on the street.

On another note I got a number of dm's by newbies asking me questions that were answerable in the original post. I can't imagine all the bs Charlie gets.

HappyGardener
08-25-23, 10:48
I was driving up Hslsted yesterday from the stockyards and drove past Tokyo Spa for the first time. That used to go by a another name. I was in there a few times. Maybe 10 years ago? Not a great experience as I recall. Older man was the counter worker. Older woman was the massage therapist. I'm trying to remember the name of it. It was a pain in the ass to park there then too.

Harbinger147
08-25-23, 12:13
How is the nuru at tokyo spa? Do they clean the gel off you at the TS?

Midwestred
08-25-23, 20:44
I will be traveling to Chicago in the morning. Can someone tell me who has the best FS AMP with the prettiest youngest girls? What's the damages for cost?

Piday314
08-25-23, 20:45
A mid week visit to Tokyo.

Met Judy. I'd say 115 £, Chinese, B-man mades.

Friendly welcome and shown immediately to the room. Right to business figuring out menu selections and landed on 200 HHr.

Went straight to shower for TS. She soaped me up and cleaned me well w a focus on the crack. She soaped me up again and did full body slides / rubs. Flipped and got front cleaned. After cleaning, she went in for a BBBJ w BLS. We finished and toweled off and headed back to the room.

Laid on the table for CBJ, daty, and then sat up and rotated in to standing missionary. Had fun holding her up by her waist and pounding away. To wrap it up, I pulled out and she stayed laying on the table. I moved up a bit and shot a load on her chest. We cleaned up and I hit the road.

Con: Another monger on the couch as ai exited.

OF Charlie
08-25-23, 21:58
I will be traveling to Chicago in the morning. Can someone tell me who has the best FS AMP with the prettiest youngest girls? What's the damages for cost?The best? The prettiest? No one can answer that unless he has seen the lineups at all the places. With girls rotating every 10 to 15 days, that is just not possible. For example, Wendy is moving from Tokyo to 819 after work tonight as there is a new girl coming per their X page. No one has seen the new girl Mia yet. What if she is the prettiest. Just pick a place and go. So many reviews on multiple places. Damage runs from 140 to 300, depending on what you are looking for.

RationalityLoL
08-25-23, 22:03
Anybody know where Wendy from Belmont Spa went?

DMichaels69
08-26-23, 07:51
Seems like Tokyo spa close to China Town is popular in the thread here. But read the thread and you can get a general idea then pick one and go. That's really the only way. If you go and don't like what you see leave and try another place. In reality no one has all the info for all the spa's lineup in the area.

I will be traveling to Chicago in the morning. Can someone tell me who has the best FS AMP with the prettiest youngest girls? What's the damages for cost?

Gutenberg469
08-26-23, 08:26
Anyone know of a girl going by name of Eewah? She used to be in south bend. I grew quite fond of my time with her. Thank you.

Fit312
08-26-23, 10:16
Seems like Tokyo spa close to China Town is popular in the thread here. But read the thread and you can get a general idea then pick one and go. That's really the only way. If you go and don't like what you see leave and try another place. In reality no one has all the info for all the spa's lineup in the area.Tokyo is supposed to have a new girl named Mia who arrived yesterday.

JasonWi
08-26-23, 10:44
I will be traveling to Chicago in the morning. Can someone tell me who has the best FS AMP with the prettiest youngest girls? What's the damages for cost?My vote would be for Ruby. $300 all-in for hour; quicker sessions available too I beleive.

I've found that they have a younger girl working than do other places often mentioned here (819, Tokyo, Orange have pretty FS girls too but I've found their youngest to be late 30's).

BA4114
08-26-23, 11:23
Are any of the PPS places worth it? Anyone had a recent experience at one that was useful for anything more than short-notice / emergency pressure relief?

I've visited one or two of them over the years and mostly had a sub-standard experience. But my little brain always makes me question whether there is a good time to be had. Mostly because most of his locations are all relatively convenient to me.

Thanks in advance.

TonyWestBurbs
08-26-23, 14:04
Dropped by yesterday actually and it was a no for me. Provider early to late 40's and the lights were really dim so could have been even older. I just said I forgot my wallet and left. But yeah I agree with you not a big fan of the ring cams. I understand these places need to be safe but there's also privacy the people who go to these places except and if there's ever a bust all this digital records just make it much easier for LE. So you're right to skip.Other way around, camera is at the 3 xxxx spot. Woman in her 40's, not curvy at all and it's SUPER dark with red lighting.

RichL1234
08-26-23, 16:11
Are any of the PPS places worth it? Anyone had a recent experience at one that was useful for anything more than short-notice / emergency pressure relief?

I've visited one or two of them over the years and mostly had a sub-standard experience. But my little brain always makes me question whether there is a good time to be had. Mostly because most of his locations are all relatively convenient to me.

Thanks in advance.Had one good experience a couple visits ago. Was calling his place on Diversey one Sunday morning and he ended up answering and sent me to 70 xx west Belmont I'm close to that area so it was convenient. Was met by Christie (Late20's early 30's nice shapely body. Great time, 1/2 hr was 140 . , Massage was non existent, got right into it with covered BJ, Daty, reverse Cowgirl, and mission As I said fabulous time and have since tried to repeat only to be utterly disappointed, to the point where I won't walk out but just hate myself afterwards, so I guess the answer is for every good experience at a papasan place therr are 9 bad ones.

BA4114
08-26-23, 18:22
I won't walk out but just hate myself afterwardsThis hits really close to home.

I thought it was just me, kinda glad I'm not the only one LOL.

JSchlieMann
08-26-23, 19:15
Hello,

Are there any non Asian MPs that offer extras in the area?

Or I'd really like to try Nuru is anyone can recommend something.

Thank you!

Elpatron
08-27-23, 06:59
Back was sore ring bell a MT open door her name is Yuan pretty MILF type.

Chinese gal, told me to sit and wait a few minutes later another MILF type women comes and take me to a room and tell me paid her for the massage, I pull a Benjaming.

She talks to me in signed language pointing to my stuff going up and down with her hand, I'd told her the I'd wanted the massage first and then I will give her a tip, She was upset and takes me to living room, by the the time Yuan had finished up her massage, so now Yuan a better looking, then the other gal takes me to the massage room, and I've handed over the Benjaming she leaves and comes back with the change. 40 gives me a massage and leave happy tip was. 60,. The point here is the I'd was worry Massage T is asking for tip first before providing service? You don't do that, first the MT had to provide services and then be discreet as much as posible don't even mention. Money thas my two cents.

BabyCash10
08-27-23, 15:51
Looking for a great massage with extra but not a store front.

Lamer12
08-27-23, 16:31
Anyone been to Ozone lately? Any talent?

Radik7
08-27-23, 18:00
Saw Vivi Last week after reading a review here and booker recommended her.

Another great session at ruby, they have at least one really good provider every rotation.

Vivi provides very good rim and bbj. I would recommend seeing her, PM me for me details!

ChgoGuySouth
08-27-23, 19:56
Anyone who of an MT who uses a massage gun? DM is fine.

ReubenShowalte
08-28-23, 11:52
Ruby spa is at S Archer Ave. Call / Text them at 312 581 6XXX.This is not the same phone number given when I Google "Ruby Spa Chicago". Can someone confirm the number or provide a link, please? PM me, if you would prefer.

I definitely don't want to go to the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.

ConfuciusMan
08-28-23, 14:26
Anyone know where Landy went too?

Ucguy
08-28-23, 21:25
I had a dream I went to Green tea and visited Amy. Location sucks and you stick out like a sore thumb on a busy road. Amy took me in and escorted me to the room. I would say she is a 6 with no very good English. Paid for 30 min and she got right into action. She does BBBJ and mish and doggy. All in all fun time.

Fantastico
08-28-23, 21:36
Any intel on Sunny from WRS? I normally see Kelly there but I happened to see Sunny in passing and am intrigued.

SkeeterV
08-29-23, 11:21
This is not the same phone number given when I Google "Ruby Spa Chicago". Can someone confirm the number or provide a link, please? PM me, if you would prefer.

I definitely don't want to go to the wrong place.

Thanks in advance.The one ending with 2773 on google is the one I use and its worked just fine. I've seen the booker holding a couple of phones so I'm sure they have different numbers.

I recently saw Vivi there and she might be the best one I've seen there. Great body, great enthusiastic service, really takes her time. She's here a couple of more days so try to check her out!

Eddinger
08-29-23, 11:26
I guess so a bit. She's got a hot face and nice short hair and a good enough body. Not as slim as the photos and her tits look magnificent in a bra but are a bit saggy out of one. But still are fun to suck into my mouth. She was a lot of fun.

Would you say she looks like the pictures posted on twitter / x of her? Thanks for the report, I've been wanting to see her and think I will!

GeneralObvious
08-29-23, 11:45
Any intel on Sunny from WRS? I normally see Kelly there but I happened to see Sunny in passing and am intrigued.She's great, but according to her, she's not doing FS anymore. She is, if you are a long time regular. Kelly's best days were years ago.

ReubenShowalte
08-29-23, 11:58
Coming into town this afternoon. Reached out to a couple of services and a few independents. My location (downtown) and availability are making it very difficult to secure anything. I'm to the point I'm just looking for relatively close, easy, reliable, and legit. Would you locals recommend Ruby Spa as such? And if not them, who?

Feel free to DM me if I don't want to clutter up the board.

Thanks in advance.

Nowhere500
08-29-23, 15:05
Any intel on Sunny from WRS? I normally see Kelly there but I happened to see Sunny in passing and am intrigued.I saw her recently. She's good looking, but it was kind of meh to be honest.

ChooMan
08-29-23, 16:27
I'm a Senior Member from Tennessee. I'll be passing through one night only in a couple weeks. I've read through lots of posts and the options seem endless compared to what I'm used to down here! I'd appreciate couple of good, specific suggestions for AMP's.

Not essential, but one somewhat unusual thing I look for is AMP's who can speak at least some good English. My hearing isn't great, and first-time communications with broken English and strong accents can severely lessen the experience for me. Odd request I know, and again, any suggestions appreciated. But especially if you know a place where I have a better chance of being able to understand and communicate with my masseuse about any extras. PM's are fine if you prefer. TIA!

SoIll89
08-29-23, 20:39
Ugh, have to drive to Lemont tomorrow to pick up some restaurant equipment.

Any worthwhile AMP with TS in the area?

Thank you "gentlemen".

Piday314
08-30-23, 01:11
Ugh, have to drive to Lemont tomorrow to pick up some restaurant equipment.

Any worthwhile AMP with TS in the area?

Thank you "gentlemen".There is Apple in Willowbrook. Some reviews in Lombard forum.

CanadianGuy
08-30-23, 13:52
The address listed points to the old Fuji Foot Spa maybe a half mile away from Red Lantern. The way the website is worded, and the address provided, leads me to believe this will be Red Lantern's foray into a storefront AMP. They'll probably rotate girls between their apartment spot on halsted and this place.

Haven't been sold on RL as a location for a while because the place always feels so gross to me. If their parlor pricing is the same as their apartment pricing I may give it a try.On their website, they say they have non-Asian masseuses too. The place sounds pretty interesting to say the least!

DragonPlayer72
08-30-23, 18:51
MILF but huge nipples and breasts. She was awesome. Pie was half Shaved and delicious.

SexWithJesus69
08-30-23, 19:37
MILF but huge nipples and breasts. She was awesome. Pie was half Shaved and delicious.How long is she there.

Watermelon1
08-30-23, 23:15
Got intel from bro and recommended Cindy. Called and schedule for appointment before appearing.

Massage was ok not hard. No teasing or accidental grazing while face down. Flipped over, started stomach massage and I remove the towel. She got the hint and started HJ giving jr and balls rubbing. Played with her Cs hungrily before unloading millions of soldiers.

Cleaned with hot towel and make my way out happily.

OrdLover
08-30-23, 23:50
Hey what's up guys, so just wanted to know if anyone had visited Sol the mature Latina with an ass to die for on the northside in the past 6 months or so. I saw her last summer and it was a great time, just wanted to see if you guys had any recent intel on her as I've been thinking of paying her another visit. Thanks in advance!Anybody have her contact or know where is Sol at now?

GoHomeSmiling
08-30-23, 23:52
On their website, they say they have non-Asian masseuses too. The place sounds pretty interesting to say the least!I think the address on the site is an approximate. Moon is at the cross street and is actually on the e-w street, not canal. So wherever it is, my guess is that it's not "here".

Interesting indeed. The Pick Your Masseuse page is already a few weeks out of date. Hmmm. And the ethnicities listed seem TOO much "a gem of every kingdom".

This is making my spidey senses tingle and not in a good way. I could be paranoid but this feels a little dicey.

YOU FIRST!

SoIll89
08-31-23, 00:29
Lemont was a bust. Looking for an early morning spot in the Gurnee area.

Can't make it to Lux at 9 am and then get to where I need to be the rest of the day. In time.

Thanks.

SpaGuy21
08-31-23, 10:57
Decided to check this place out based on scattered reports among the numerous fake MMS / PPS reviews on the other site and because of the very few reports here. On Armitage, west of Pulaski, you'll find ads for contact info on bedpage. Anyways, text for appointment since it's not a walk up, storefront location and parked in front a few car lengths down. Though it's Armitage, I felt it was discreet enough to walk in unnoticed, mid-afternoon. I'm greeted by a face I've seen before, not sure if she's going by Cici or Jiji or what, but she had previously been at Lotus on Diversey, off Austin. Thick but not in a bad way, Cs, round ass, evidence of a tummy-tuck, mid-late 30's, not bad. She shows me to the room and asks how long, I say half hour, then she ask "you want" while giving me the shake weight sign. I say all and she counters 2 benjys. I wasn't in a mood to negotiate and just wanted to get down so I agreed.

She lays a pillow over the face hole of the massage table so it was straight to biz. She brought out a hat but told her I want BBBJ and she agreed. Got me going, hat on, then on to the real work. She took it well, though I got the leg bumpers to restrict how deep I could go, but we went for a good while and she didn't complain. Finished and she told me "you fuck good" hahaha. Shoulders were tight and asked for a few minutes of actual massage before I left, which she did pretty well. Spent 10-15 minutes on my neck and shoulders, hot towel, and I was out. I scratched that itch, would maybe go back but not anytime soon. Decent experience.

Watermelon1
08-31-23, 11:41
Decided to check this place out based on scattered reports among the numerous fake MMS / PPS reviews on the other site and because of the very few reports here. On Armitage, west of Pulaski, you'll find ads for contact info on bedpage. Anyways, text for appointment since it's not a walk up, storefront location and parked in front a few car lengths down. Though it's Armitage, I felt it was discreet enough to walk in unnoticed, mid-afternoon. I'm greeted by a face I've seen before, not sure if she's going by Cici or Jiji or what, but she had previously been at Lotus on Diversey, off Austin. Thick but not in a bad way, Cs, round ass, evidence of a tummy-tuck, mid-late 30's, not bad. She shows me to the room and asks how long, I say half hour, then she ask "you want" while giving me the shake weight sign. I say all and she counters 2 benjys. I wasn't in a mood to negotiate and just wanted to get down so I agreed.

She lays a pillow over the face hole of the massage table so it was straight to biz. She brought out a hat but told her I want BBBJ and she agreed. Got me going, hat on, then on to the real work. She took it well, though I got the leg bumpers to restrict how deep I could go, but we went for a good while and she didn't complain. Finished and she told me "you fuck good" hahaha. Shoulders were tight and asked for a few minutes of actual massage before I left, which she did pretty well. Spent 10-15 minutes on my neck and shoulders, hot towel, and I was out. I scratched that itch, would maybe go back but not anytime soon. Decent experience.When they started offering L3?

Mojitousa
08-31-23, 12:50
So I stopped by Tokyo Spa yesterday during lunch time. Was greeted by shorter, not very attractive girl and asked her for Judy. Lucky for me, Judy was available! All prior reports pretty spot on. She asked how I knew her name and I told her "You're famous!" and she laughed. She disrobed me and herself and led me to the shower. Wow! I didn't notice the nuru gel in the TS room like on my first visit, but man did she lather / soap me up. I was face down and she proceeded to glide up and down my body and began an awesome cat bath and then the best, deepest rimming I have ever had. Her tongue was in my ass for what seemed like five minutes and my eyes rolled up my head, LOL. She turned me over and proceeded to BBBJ and I had to make her stop or I would have blown then and there. Went to the room for some more BBBJ and then started in mish and me standing at the table as I pulled her to the edge. Didn't last too long due to the heavy play in TS. She is a keeper and goes the distance. Whew!

SkipF69
08-31-23, 17:11
Great review Mo- what I also love is that Judy's breasts have a solid base and the nuru slide is an actual breast deep massage of my back not just the usual glide over- feels great. SF.

Mojitous So I stopped by Tokyo Spa yesterday during lunch time. Was greeted by shorter, not very attractive girl and asked her for Judy. Lucky for me, Judy was available! All prior reports pretty spot on. She asked how I knew her name and I told her "You're famous!" and she laughed. She disrobed me and herself and led me to the shower. Wow! I didn't notice the nuru gel in the TS room like on my first visit, but man did she lather / soap me up. I was face down and she proceeded to glide up and down my body and began an awesome cat bath and then the best, deepest rimming I have ever had. Her tongue was in my ass for what seemed like five minutes and my eyes rolled up my head, LOL. She turned me over and proceeded to BBBJ and I had to make her stop or I would have blown then and there. Went to the room for some more BBBJ and then started in mish and me standing at the table as I pulled her to the edge. Didn't last too long due to the heavy play in TS. She is a keeper and goes the distance. Whew!

SpaGuy21
08-31-23, 18:36
When they started offering L3?Not sure when but that spot has been there a year+ and that was my first time visiting. Didn't have to convince her or anything, just asked. Decent experience. If the location is convenient for you, it's worth a shot.

Forgot to mention the great eye contact during the BBBJ. Enough to get me hard in short notice.

Fit216
08-31-23, 20:37
Great review Mo- what I also love is that Judy's breasts have a solid base and the nuru slide is an actual breast deep massage of my back not just the usual glide over- feels great. SF.

Mojitous So I stopped by Tokyo Spa yesterday during lunch time. Was greeted by shorter, not very attractive girl and asked her for Judy. Lucky for me, Judy was available! All prior reports pretty spot on. She asked how I knew her name and I told her "You're famous!" and she laughed. She disrobed me and herself and led me to the shower. Wow! I didn't notice the nuru gel in the TS room like on my first visit, but man did she lather / soap me up. I was face down and she proceeded to glide up and down my body and began an awesome cat bath and then the best, deepest rimming I have ever had. Her tongue was in my ass for what seemed like five minutes and my eyes rolled up my head, LOL. She turned me over and proceeded to BBBJ and I had to make her stop or I would have blown then and there. Went to the room for some more BBBJ and then started in mish and me standing at the table as I pulled her to the edge. Didn't last too long due to the heavy play in TS. She is a keeper and goes the distance. Whew!Go to Chicago tomorrow.

Coopertars
09-01-23, 09:44
Go to Chicago tomorrow.So we have a Fit312, a FuckIt216, and now a Fit216 on this board? This is getting confusing!

Watermelon1
09-01-23, 10:12
Received text from booker yesterday, have anyone tried them?

Hey333
09-01-23, 10:38
Going to try to check out Ruby or Tokyo this weekend. Out of towner so question I have is it is better to call ahead of time to book appointment or is it usually ok to arrive without an appointment?

ThrilHouse
09-01-23, 10:38
So we have a Fit312, a FuckIt216, and now a Fit216 on this board? This is getting confusing!Don't think too hard, might all be the same person.

SpaGuy21
09-01-23, 11:49
Go to Chicago tomorrow.This is the Chicago thread, right?

Great report! I'll keep that in mind! The same report copy and pasted twice. Must be good, right?! Hahaha. Ahh, sneaky PPS.

Coopertars
09-01-23, 11:49
Going to try to check out Ruby or Tokyo this weekend. Out of towner so question I have is it is better to call ahead of time to book appointment or is it usually ok to arrive without an appointment?There really isn't booking appointments at these places. Just text them and tell them when you'll be there. And then when you get there you'll be led to a room OR get a line up OR be told to sit and wait depending on how busy they are at the moment.

SpaGuy21
09-01-23, 12:37
Happened to be around the SW side of the city, off 55, with free time on my hands and decided to do some recon. Seen some recent, scattered reporting on these places or they came up in searches and was curious so I decide to check some out. Mostly on the edge of the city but not Chicago per say. Close enough to the city that I'll post here. Here were my findings:

Sunny Spa in Summit, 74 xx Archer: Recent RM reports talk of BBBJ for a benjy with the most recent describing the MT as late-20's, early-30's and petite and another MT being 40 ish and thick. Popped in and saw the older one. Definitely in her 50's, thick, not attractive with bright BJ red lipstick on. Don't doubt she would BBBJ on the cheap but not for me. Pass.

Cozy Spa on 6 XX LaGrange Rd in LaGrange: New ad campaign under the escort section of bedpage coupled with recent reviews on RM which say everything up to FS available. Ring the doorbell and a MT in her 30's, short one piece dress, C cup, with a nice figure and kinda cute answers. Said her name was Nina or Mia, something like that. Nice body, not skinny and by no means fat, healthy bordering thick. Again, nice figure. Was very, very tempted to stick around but again this was a recon mission. Fought the urge and pressed on. If it's convenient, I would recommend based on what I saw. She looked like fun!

88 Spa on Roosevelt, Westchester: Couple reports on this site saying it's an ok option with the RM reports not good. Pull up, ring and was let in after a minute. Mid-40's provider, vaguely familiar face from somewhere. Nonetheless, not attractive, thick. It was a quick in and out. The reports here say they push for above average tips on L1 so that was an easy pass.

Soleful Massage 76 XX Madison in Forest Park: I haven't seen or read anything on this place but was hoping it had a sliver of potential based on the spa of the same name in Buffalo Grove. Short answer, no. Older MMS so didn't get to see any MTs. Just got the legit vibe and based on the location with no reports going to assume it's legit. For those who have seen MMS at Soleful in BG, OMG, you know what I'm talking about and this place isn't that. It's a pass for me though curious if anyone can report on the actual MTs there.

T H X Spa on Madison, Oak Park: Quick in and out as RM reports it non erotic but I was just up the street. Unattractive MMS / MT and totally legit vibe. Save yourself a drive, Pass.

Comfort Spa on North Ave, Oak Park: Very limited reporting on this place. I actually had been here before and as another monger reviewed, there used to be a MT named Tina here. I had a session with her and it was the same as what was reported here. Cute, mid-30's, nice figure with big Bs. She was attractive. Got a BJ with with DATY. Apparently she's gone now so wanted to check out the lineup based on recent advertising under the escort section of bedpage. The MT who answered during this visit was decently cute. Late 30's, small Cs, thick in a good way and cute. I ended up staying since I had been driving for a while and the testosterone build-up had to be released, haha. Nowhere near the service I had previously received from Tina. Topless HJ at the standard rate with a solid massage, which I actually needed. Passable service. Wouldn't go out of my way to visit again but if you're looking for options in that part of town it's worth a shot.

Hope this helps and if anyone has better insight into these spots feel free to toss them out there.

MrGuy1
09-01-23, 14:22
Happened to be around the SW side of the city, off 55, with free time on my hands and decided to do some recon. Seen some recent, scattered reporting on these places or they came up in searches and was curious so I decide to check some out. Mostly on the edge of the city but not Chicago per say. Close enough to the city that I'll post here. Here were my findings:

Sunny Spa in Summit, 74 xx Archer: Recent RM reports talk of BBBJ for a benjy with the most recent describing the MT as late-20's, early-30's and petite and another MT being 40 ish and thick. Popped in and saw the older one. Definitely in her 50's, thick, not attractive with bright BJ red lipstick on. Don't doubt she would BBBJ on the cheap but not for me. Pass.

Cozy Spa on 6 XX LaGrange Rd in LaGrange: New ad campaign under the escort section of bedpage coupled with recent reviews on RM which say everything up to FS available. Ring the doorbell and a MT in her 30's, short one piece dress, C cup, with a nice figure and kinda cute answers. Said her name was Nina or Mia, something like that. Nice body, not skinny and by no means fat, healthy bordering thick. Again, nice figure. Was very, very tempted to stick around but again this was a recon mission. Fought the urge and pressed on. If it's convenient, I would recommend based on what I saw. She looked like fun!

88 Spa on Roosevelt, Westchester: Couple reports on this site saying it's an ok option with the RM reports not good. Pull up, ring and was let in after a minute. Mid-40's provider, vaguely familiar face from somewhere. Nonetheless, not attractive, thick. It was a quick in and out. The reports here say they push for above average tips on L1 so that was an easy pass.Cozy Spa is actually I believe Golden Spa. Unless its a different address, it matches the address you pointed out. I might be wrong, but anyway. The MT is cute, decent body I went there 2 times already. I had an OKAY experience, not the best, not the worst. My problem is that she charges wayyy too much. For BBBJ she wanted $140. Not worth it.

Zjkwzhou1956
09-01-23, 17:06
How are these 2 spa? Anyone recommend them?

They are close to each other in north side of Chicago. Texted them with phone number found on google map and only got messages back like "BBBJ is offered, pretty girls, are you coming?" things like that. I know many people were discussing about Tokyo / Orange Spa in Chinatown but I couldn't' reach there due to traffic all the day.

Anyone has experience with those? Seeking an AMP in north side of Chicago or in Subsurbs.

Thanks.

GoHomeSmiling
09-01-23, 18:09
I think the address on the site is an approximate. Moon is at the cross street and is actually on the e-w street, not canal. So wherever it is, my guess is that it's not "here".

Interesting indeed. The Pick Your Masseuse page is already a few weeks out of date. Hmmm. And the ethnicities listed seem TOO much "a gem of every kingdom".

This is making my spidey senses tingle and not in a good way. I could be paranoid but this feels a little dicey.

YOU FIRST!I fucked up. I looked at the wrong address or transposed a number. This is the old foot spot. Ignore my post above.

SockPuppet6969
09-01-23, 19:12
I have been searching this thread for reports on a couple new places I've seen pop up on the NW side. But I don't see many reports just speculation that these are "papasan" joints. Googling that just shows me a chair though, LOL. Assuming its a person? How do I identify if a place is or isn't one of them?

OrdLover
09-01-23, 20:18
I have been searching this thread for reports on a couple new places I've seen pop up on the NW side. But I don't see many reports just speculation that these are "papasan" joints. Googling that just shows me a chair though, LOL. Assuming its a person? How do I identify if a place is or isn't one of them?Just call the number and a man will ask looking for massage? Then ask where you are then will sent you to a random abandoned building. That will be Papa San. We just call him papasan because he always always the phones. Girls will varies from one end to the other. 20's to 60's. No massage to great massage. Shitty service to great service. But he is always shifting places and girls all over the places.

PetRain
09-01-23, 21:53
A couple weeks ago I was passing through and stopped at Tokyo Spa. Spent some time with Judi. We had a lot of fun.

I am going to be coming back to Chicago in a couple weeks. So my question, should I go back to Tokyo Spa or is there any other place I should try?

Thank you to anyone who responds.

FuckIt216
09-01-23, 21:53
Don't think too hard, might all be the same person.I'm not Fit312.

And Fit216 where Ohio Stuff to the gym all.

The time.

But I'm neither or either of them don't be confused on that.

Watermelon1
09-02-23, 00:26
Fixed appointment for Lulu. She walks in with a white skirt barely containing her Ds. She is short and with meat to support her assets.

TS was fun and enthusiastic. Using her natural to feel my whole body, lots of p2 p and almost accidentally gliding into glory.

Into the room, starts rimming, BBBJ, bls and cover on. Goes cg doggy and on the verge of cumming, ask for cim. Lulu took my soldiers like a champ and swallow in front of me. Very very turn on by this. Not even my partner will do this.

Ask me to come back for her again with more fun and menus.

PM for more details.

SpaDude777
09-02-23, 10:02
Fixed appointment for Lulu. She walks in with a white skirt barely containing her Ds. She is short and with meat to support her assets.

TS was fun and enthusiastic. Using her natural to feel my whole body, lots of p2 p and almost accidentally gliding into glory.

Into the room, starts rimming, BBBJ, bls and cover on. Goes cg doggy and on the verge of cumming, ask for cim. Lulu took my soldiers like a champ and swallow in front of me. Very very turn on by this. Not even my partner will do this.

Ask me to come back for her again with more fun and menus.

PM for more details.If you are looking for the ultimate cum swallowing hottie go see Karly at Ozone. She will even gargle your load right in front of you before swallowing every drop. She is supposedly back Sept 9th.

ReubenShowalte
09-02-23, 12:11
Received text from booker yesterday, have anyone tried them?Was in Chicago for work this week. Night before everything started, I went to Ruby Spa. It had been so long that I'd kinda forgotten how really good it is to get a VIP treatment with a young, attractive, and enthusiastic "masseuse."

Got Vivi. She totally lived up to her reputation in every way. Cute attractive, nice as hell, slim thick figure, and in performance.

Afterwards, the booker had texted me as well that 2 new girls were coming in. I took advantage of their late night hours and snuck away on my last night (Thursday). I got LuLu who had literally just got in town. LuLu. No jet lag here. She was better than the 1st visit. I felt like she was a little younger than Vivi, but was also cute attractive, slim-thick figure, and enthusiastic as hell. And it carried over into performance. She rimmed me like she was fishing for a diamond up there. And she freaking jack hammered me (in a good way) during Asian Cowgirl like I'd never experienced. Highly recommend.

I'd be a broke MFer if that was available here at home.

ReubenShowalte
09-02-23, 12:18
….on the verge of cumming, ask for cim. Lulu took my soldiers like a champ and swallow in front of me.Kudos sir for keeping your head in the situation. I was so wrapped up in it, it didn't occur to me. But that finish sounds spectacular. Missed opportunity on my part.

JoeColorado
09-02-23, 12:29
I have been searching this thread for reports on a couple new places I've seen pop up on the NW side. But I don't see many reports just speculation that these are "papasan" joints. Googling that just shows me a chair though, LOL. Assuming its a person? How do I identify if a place is or isn't one of them?It's the person that runs the parlor, sometimes working at the front desk. If it's a woman it's a mamasan, if it's a man it's a papasan.

Zjkwzhou1956
09-02-23, 12:55

Into the room, starts rimming, BBBJ, bls and cover on. Goes cg doggy and on the verge of cumming, ask for cim. Lulu took my soldiers like a champ and swallow in front of me. Very very turn on by this. Not even my partner will do this..Where is Lulu Spa? Didn't find it on google map. Ruby is there and easy to find.

Terrapin911
09-02-23, 14:38
I have been searching this thread for reports on a couple new places I've seen pop up on the NW side. But I don't see many reports just speculation that these are "papasan" joints. Googling that just shows me a chair though, LOL. Assuming its a person? How do I identify if a place is or isn't one of them?Hmmm,

"San" is an honorific title to show politeness. It's similar to Mr. Or Ms. In English.

Not sure much more needs to be said, but in the context here on this board it is to denote who to expect to greet you at the door or on the phone.

Mama san.

Papa san.

Some of us like to know what to expect, particularly if its a Papa san.

TP.

HappyGardener
09-02-23, 16:04
It's the person that runs the parlor, sometimes working at the front desk. If it's a woman it's a mamasan, if it's a man it's a papasan.these are very specific places run by one guy who answers the phone for all of them. Read the other descriptions that people posted.

Most of the places don't have signs. Most have blacked out windows. Most have an "open" sign and cameras above the door. Often you think it’s a closed up storefront in a multi unit building.

Most are advertised on Bedpage. There's one around 5600 and Ashland. Lawrence and Elston. Chicago snd Western.

The service varies widely. One girl I saw on Ashland used so much lube I couldnt stay in. Super slippery and loose.
Another time same place I get a super young Chinese girl who rewarded me for killing a millipede on the wall.
Get their phone numbers or whats app and bypass the number. Most of the girls will answer 24/7. Ive made a few post midnight visits.

GoHomeSmiling
09-02-23, 16:43
Little bit more recon. Called to get hours and few other details. Asked for price. She said something like 60 half hour, 80 hour. I asked if she meant one sixty. She said no, not one sixty, $60 half hour. FWIW, never have I ever been quoted less than 160 at a 160 place. So maybe they are playing it very close to vest or, ya know, it's maybe a rub and HE.

Also, the entrance to this place is not low key at all. That cool, arty image on their website with the woman in kimono with the red crescent over her head? That's on the fucking front of the building LOL.

DWaits
09-02-23, 17:00
these are very specific places run by one guy who answers the phone for all of them. Read the other descriptions that people posted.

Most of the places don't have signs. Most have blacked out windows. Most have an "open" sign and cameras above the door. Often you think its a closed up storefront in a multi unit building.

Most are advertised on Bedpage. There's one around 5600 and Ashland. Lawrence and Elston. Chicago snd Western.

The service varies widely. One girl I saw on Ashland used so much lube I couldnt stay in. Super slippery and loose.
Another time same place I get a super young Chinese girl who rewarded me for killing a millipede on the wall.
Get their phone numbers or whats app and bypass the number. Most of the girls will answer 24/7. Ive made a few post midnight visits.In my experience, there is one guy who is running these spots. He is not actually at the spot, so if you want to avoid men in the location then you'll be ok.

Do the women live in these spaces? I ask because of HG's comment about getting them 24/7. I assume if you are seeing them late at after the advertised closing time that you are still meeting them at the same locale. Or are you meeting them somewhere else?

I had fun with Angel, who I think is part of the PPS network, but beyond that the body types have been too plain and service just meh. I'm far north in the city so been meaning to try the and Ashland spot.

UltimateH56
09-02-23, 17:13
Yeah. I miss Tina. My ATF by far. No luck tracking her down but I've gotten hints at Comfort that she's still out there somewhere.

88 Spa on Roosevelt, Westchester: Couple reports on this site saying it's an ok option with the RM reports not good. Pull up, ring and was let in after a minute. Mid-40's provider, vaguely familiar face from somewhere. Nonetheless, not attractive, thick. It was a quick in and out. The reports here say they push for above average tips on L1 so that was an easy pass.

Soleful Massage 76 XX Madison in Forest Park: I haven't seen or read anything on this place but was hoping it had a sliver of potential based on the spa of the same name in Buffalo Grove. Short answer, no. Older MMS so didn't get to see any MTs. Just got the legit vibe and based on the location with no reports going to assume it's legit. For those who have seen MMS at Soleful in BG, OMG, you know what I'm talking about and this place isn't that. It's a pass for me though curious if anyone can report on the actual MTs there.

T H X Spa on Madison, Oak Park: Quick in and out as RM reports it non erotic but I was just up the street. Unattractive MMS / MT and totally legit vibe. Save yourself a drive, Pass.

Comfort Spa on North Ave, Oak Park: Very limited reporting on this place. I actually had been here before and as another monger reviewed, there used to be a MT named Tina here. I had a session with her and it was the same as what was reported here. Cute, mid-30's, nice figure with big Bs. She was attractive. Got a BJ with with DATY. Apparently she's gone now so wanted to check out the lineup based on recent advertising under the escort section of bedpage. The MT who answered during this visit was decently cute. Late 30's, small Cs, thick in a good way and cute. I ended up staying since I had been driving for a while and the testosterone build-up had to be released, haha. Nowhere near the service I had previously received from Tina. Topless HJ at the standard rate with a solid massage, which I actually needed. Passable service. Wouldn't go out of my way to visit again but if you're looking for options in that part of town it's worth a shot.

Hope this helps and if anyone has better insight into these spots feel free to toss them out there.

Nowhere500
09-02-23, 17:33
Little bit more recon. Called to get hours and few other details. Asked for price. She said something like 60 half hour, 80 hour. I asked if she meant one sixty. She said no, not one sixty, $60 half hour. FWIW, never have I ever been quoted less than 160 at a 160 place. So maybe they are playing it very close to vest or, ya know, it's maybe a rub and HE.

Also, the entrance to this place is not low key at all. That cool, arty image on their website with the woman in kimono with the red crescent over her head? That's on the fucking front of the building LOL.What place are you talking about?

Nowhere500
09-02-23, 19:37
I just had a great massage from Linda at 7 Date on Ashland. L1 only, I don't know if more is available. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had but it was definitely good, and erotic. And she's good looking. Not super model but honestly much better looking than I expected. Definitely recommend. $65 for one hour plus $70 tip.

Jay23
09-02-23, 19:41
I recently relocated to Chicago. I bike a lot, sit a lot, and went to an AMP weekly back in Toronto, where she massaged my glutes (buttocks). I also got a good body wash that scrubbed me well so I came out feeling like a new person. For an hour, the cost is about USD 100. Where can I find something like this in Chicago? Chinatown is close to where I live. As I read about Tokyo, it seems to be an expensive place. Thanks.

RichL1234
09-02-23, 19:47
these are very specific places run by one guy who answers the phone for all of them. Read the other descriptions that people posted.

Most of the places don't have signs. Most have blacked out windows. Most have an "open" sign and cameras above the door. Often you think its a closed up storefront in a multi unit building.

Get their phone numbers or whats app and bypass the number. Most of the girls will answer 24/7. Ive made a few post midnight visits.And don't forget, All of them have a doorbell that sticks out like a sore thumb and is almost always a dead giveaway for the type of business it is.

WalkingHard
09-02-23, 21:44
I recently relocated to Chicago. I bike a lot, sit a lot, and went to an AMP weekly back in Toronto, where she massaged my glutes (buttocks). I also got a good body wash that scrubbed me well so I came out feeling like a new person. For an hour, the cost is about USD 100. Where can I find something like this in Chicago? Chinatown is close to where I live. As I read about Tokyo, it seems to be an expensive place. Thanks.Sunkiss Massage on Chicago Ave.

GoHomeSmiling
09-02-23, 22:15
What place are you talking about?This place (heads up, the website plays music at you).

https://www.theearthchi.com/

There is some talk that it is affiliated with RL (apartment) because the language they use to advertise is the same, but everything about this place feels loud as hell. Haven't seen a review yet so trying to get some info to see if I feel like checking it out.

FellowMonger
09-03-23, 00:03
Went to go see Lulu at Ruby per the monger rec below.

Paid for the full VIP and it was a good experience but Judy at Tokyo is better in about every dimension for me.

Lulu is a bit thick but not in an entirely bad way. Tits are probably about C. Rimming wasn't bad. She does get in there for BBBJ which was great and great view during doggy. She gave me a table shower, lot of attention to jr, took me back to the room, very lackluster massage but she seemed like she was trying. It just wasn't good. Then a good BBBJ (not better than Judy), then doggy and mish. Mish view not great I'll be honest.

If you're in the area she's fine, I'd probably just do the 30 min deal for 160 rather than the VIP though.

HappyGardener
09-03-23, 08:29
And don't forget, All of them have a doorbell that sticks out like a sore thumb and is almost always a dead giveaway for the type of business it is.The reason I started getting phone numbers was because the girls told me they unplug the doorbell after hours.

IJustN
09-03-23, 10:21
Sunkiss Massage on Chicago Ave.Do they provide any extras? Or just a legit massage place. Saw reviews and one mentioned a table shower but pics seem to just have a regular shower in there.

IJ.

FuckIt216
09-03-23, 11:47
I recently relocated to Chicago. I bike a lot, sit a lot, and went to an AMP weekly back in Toronto, where she massaged my glutes (buttocks). I also got a good body wash that scrubbed me well so I came out feeling like a new person. For an hour, the cost is about USD 100. Where can I find something like this in Chicago? Chinatown is close to where I live. As I read about Tokyo, it seems to be an expensive place. Thanks.King Spa would be my suggestion if no extras are needed.

Jinurso
09-03-23, 13:52
This place (heads up, the website plays music at you).

https://www.theearthchi.com/

There is some talk that it is affiliated with RL (apartment) because the language they use to advertise is the same, but everything about this place feels loud as hell. Haven't seen a review yet so trying to get some info to see if I feel like checking it out.If it's actually real, it's probably the most ambitious, and diverse massage parlor I've ever seen. They have an Indian girl there, they claim. It's hard to find an Indian erotic masseuse IN India much less in Chicago.

This place will either become a legend, the biggest disappointment ever, or a sting of epic proportions. Either way, it's going to be in for a wild ride.

Ratso100
09-03-23, 14:10
If it's actually real, it's probably the most ambitious, and diverse massage parlor I've ever seen. They have an Indian girl there, they claim. It's hard to find an Indian erotic masseuse IN India much less in Chicago.

This place will either become a legend, the biggest disappointment ever, or a sting of epic proportions. Either way, it's going to be in for a wild ride.Good luck.

ConfuciusMan
09-03-23, 15:53
Do they provide any extras? Or just a legit massage place. Saw reviews and one mentioned a table shower but pics seem to just have a regular shower in there.

IJ.They have a table shower. Try out and see if you get lucky. Let us know.

GoHomeSmiling
09-03-23, 17:20
Anyone have a line on thicker, curvier providers? Not like SUPER big but nice hourglass or so? Like hips, thighs and tits?

TIA.

Sosa23
09-03-23, 18:13
Do they provide any extras? Or just a legit massage place. Saw reviews and one mentioned a table shower but pics seem to just have a regular shower in there.

IJ.Sunkiss is where to go for a reasonably good legit massage from a reasonably attractive girl. Table shower is DIY at most, but nothing more.