PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

UBeMyFriend99
01-23-15, 18:35
Was out in the Orland area today and thought to myself "Whats out this way? 1st place was a crap massage with no hint of anything so I had it in my head that now I am on a mission. Usually when I am on a mission its never more than a half hour I am looking for as I am testing the waters. The second place MT gave a very sensual massage with a HS. No tip discussed and she was very happy with what I left. Gave me her name and I told her if I happen to be out that way again I will pay her another visit. The funny part is the 1st place I have read reviews on and it said a sure thing. Well I am now sure its not a sure thing, plus it was a crappy environment unlike the 2nd place.

DMichaels69
01-23-15, 19:30
Thanks for posting the name of the provider and place.

Good report.

Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

Bob521
01-23-15, 20:01
Sorry Bob didn't want to have to spell it out but it doesn't really matter nothing LEO doesn't know about already I'm sure. You cracked it though, and it's on Archer. I know you can care less, but there's the info for mma and others.

Bob don't like my posts then don't respond. Thanks.I apologize. Your posts are good. Bob.

HappyRob
01-24-15, 12:10
Great post but don't pay $. 4 for FS.

Greetings mongers, new to the set and the hobby. Thanks to you guys, excellent first experience in Mt Prospect at Sky.

Provider was Yumi. I will not soon forget. Playful and friendly from the moment I walked in. Took Bobs advice and was a gentleman at all times (but one with the Washington Monument going on). Table shower with attention everywhere. Above average but still pedestrian massage. Signs were there all the way. She kept remarking about my physique, ink, etc, playful and touchy.

On the flip she looked at me expectedly but said nothing, I asked about extras and was asked what I wanted. Went with BBBJ / cim with full access after a little haggling. She was worried about me being LE but I was able to convince her I'm not. Once we began, took the entire monument all the way to the ground. Magnificent body, which I explored thoroughly. See cups, smooth and flawless and cute as a button. Cleaned up and then exchanged LFK, and I could tell she was all revved up. She said next time, FS for $ . 4, which I will be doing.

Like I said. Thanks to you guys.

DrDerrick
01-24-15, 12:17
I have been on a roll lately and I love sharing info. On good providers. I saw this one off to the side on one of my recent visits to one of the nice local MPs. Make sure you ask to see the rotation because this place has a few gems. Saundra is a pretty girl with lots of booty and breast and knows how to treat a man. Regular menu and good prices, but you just have to ask without being obnoxious.

These girls put their necks out there so we can have a little fun, so please use discretion.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-action-soft-hands-for-the-sensual-man-100-independent-sandra-is-waiting-4-you-60/14838089

Member #5933
01-24-15, 13:08
So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.

DMichaels69
01-24-15, 16:57
Yes just provide the name or link to the spa.

Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.

Kda Kodiac
01-24-15, 22:08
Decided to take Vern2020 advice and gave Relax a shot. Place is locate on Cermak (as I said in previous post). Went during the day and drew Anna. Very nice gal. Above average massage and normal finish. Worth the trip and will visit again.

IlDiavolo
01-25-15, 04:52
Great post but don't pay $. 4 for FS.Thanks for that. I assume that one must simply be ready to walk if they won't bargain down?

Going rate is $, yes?

Boone50
01-25-15, 15:46

Like I said. Thanks to you guys.Next time you go pay the house fee then when she leaves, put $ and a cover on the table. Yumi will accept it without negotiation.

PussyPoker
01-25-15, 16:27
Little advice. Trading info as a non senior member won't get you any bonus points here. If this is in joliet or Boilingbrook its way far for me.Hey Mma, He did not say that this place was in the Joliet area. He asked if anyone wanted to share info anf he was looking for a place in Joliet or Bolingbrook. I sent him a pm with a place to go and he never responded to me.

So all you guys out there that say people on here do not share are full of crap I have shared with many and never have gotten a response from anyone except Dmichaels.

PP.

Ron M
01-25-15, 16:35
Hey Mma, He did not say that this place was in the Joliet area. He asked if anyone wanted to share info anf he was looking for a place in Joliet or Bolingbrook. I sent him a pm with a place to go and he never responded to me.

So all you guys out there that say people on here do not share are full of crap I have shared with many and never have gotten a response from anyone except Dmichaels.

PP.If they can't share their Provider's info in return, (assuming they have a Provider to share with you) the least those guys could do is say "Thank You" for giving them info about the Providers you've seen.

Bob521
01-25-15, 19:44
Thanks for that. I assume that one must simply be ready to walk if they won't bargain down?

Going rate is $, yes?I would not say its $100 all the time. Price is still supply and demand. Plus it is important to try to set the price the first time. Then the next time all you have to say is "that's what we agreed to last time". When I met her she asked for $150. I said No. Yun charges $100. And that was it. But consider the time of day, and maybe her mood, her interest in you personally, etc. If you come in at 5 minutes to close, or if there are 3 other guys waiting. She might not be as receptive. Weekdays. Especially Tuesday. Early morning are slowest, so that's when you have the best shot at a good price. Weekends and evenings are busiest. The youngest and cutest girls can sometimes make a high price stick. I've seen old ones that charge as low as $50 or $60. I know one that charges $150 - all in for 45 minutes. I think the house rate at the place is $50 for 40 minutes and she throws in a few extra minutes. At another place, a fairly young Chinese girl did a freebie for a young Korean guy. Same girl won't FS me for all the tea in China (pardon the pun). So the point is there is a typical price, but it is not set in stone, depending on all these factors. I might add, if Yumi really likes you, you might buy her lunch on her day off. (Don't even ask for sex.) Just say you like her and wanted to do something nice for her. It is a long term investment but it could pay off. Have fun. Bob.

DMichaels69
01-25-15, 21:44
I had a lady new life in mt prospect ask for $150. When I laughed at her she said $100.

I would not say its $100 all the time. Price is still supply and demand. Plus it is important to try to set the price the first time. Then the next time all you have to say is "that's what we agreed to last time". When I met her she asked for $150. I said No. Yun charges $100. And that was it. But consider the time of day, and maybe her mood, her interest in you personally, etc. If you come in at 5 minutes to close, or if there are 3 other guys waiting. She might not be as receptive. Weekdays. Especially Tuesday. Early morning are slowest, so that's when you have the best shot at a good price. Weekends and evenings are busiest. The youngest and cutest girls can sometimes make a high price stick. I've seen old ones that charge as low as $50 or $60. I know one that charges $150 - all in for 45 minutes. I think the house rate at the place is $50 for 40 minutes and she throws in a few extra minutes. At another place, a fairly young Chinese girl did a freebie for a young Korean guy. Same girl won't FS me for all the tea in China (pardon the pun). So the point is there is a typical price, but it is not set in stone, depending on all these factors. I might add, if Yumi really likes you, you might buy her lunch on her day off. (Don't even ask for sex.) Just say you like her and wanted to do something nice for her. It is a long term investment but it could pay off. Have fun. Bob.

IlDiavolo
01-26-15, 01:34
Next time you go pay the house fee then when she leaves, put $ and a cover on the table. Yumi will accept it without negotiation.Excellent advice from all, grateful for the help and surely do not wish to drive the market rate up for others. Thanks!

Pura Vida
01-26-15, 12:21
Had a chance to visit recently. Door fee of. 5 got me an OK massage and the older therapist (5 scale) took it upon herself to make me happy with no negotiations. I left the standard tip and she was happy. May repeat as my ATF is quite busy these days.

BlueUc
01-26-15, 14:45
I think some of these MTs forget that you just paid a $70 door fee, so that on the surface 150 doesn't seem to bad to her, but add that to the door fee and you can get a lot more for a lot less outside of an AMP.

SeanDoe99
01-26-15, 15:14
Seems to have a fresh rotation every couple of weeks or so. Has been hit or miss lately with massage quality but handshake always par for the course. Few days ago saw a new girl. Tall skinny with padded bra hiding some disappointing a cups. But the massage was outstanding.

Member #5933
01-26-15, 17:43
Hey Mma, He did not say that this place was in the Joliet area. He asked if anyone wanted to share info anf he was looking for a place in Joliet or Bolingbrook. I sent him a pm with a place to go and he never responded to me.

PP.You read that wrong. Its directed to the non senior. I have a group of guys on here and we share lots.

SeanDoe99
01-26-15, 21:04
Back page body rubs ad for that intersection. Directed to apartment on Addison near by. . 4 for half hour. Massage nonexistent. Got Cathy. 18-20 yo hispanic. Tight see body. Wearing fishnets over bra and thong. Had me flip after about 2 minutes. She offers. 6 for handshake and $ for covered french. Held fast on pricing. Didn't seem receptive to negotiations. Extra for nude. Opted for the French as she was pretty hot. Above average performance but allowed roaming only over clothes. $. 4 total damage. Would only repeat in a pinch (as I was in today).

UBeMyFriend99
01-27-15, 02:04
If they can't share their Provider's info in return, (assuming they have a Provider to share with you) the least those guys could do is say "Thank You" for giving them info about the Providers you've seen.I didn't get your PM or perhaps I accidently deleted it but I sent you one now.

UBeMyFriend99
01-27-15, 02:11

PP.Check your inbox. I was bombarded by PM's from my post. It was a little over whelming and my damn Comcast sucks. I sent messages to quite a few and none of them showed up. Also thanks for clarifying my report to Mma's response. I appreciate it.

UBeMyFriend99
01-27-15, 02:20
You read that wrong. Its directed to the non senior. I have a group of guys on here and we share lots.It wasn't directed to anyone in general Mma. I didn't specify to a particular group. Although, I am newer to the board too, and I respect everyone's cautiousness but would like to have the ability to exchange with whomever.

Unfortunately, I need to build myself up too since seniors are hesitant to share with me. I would never implicate a particular MT or place if that was your interpretation of my post. I did not specify where it was at but merely if anyone knew a place in the area I inquired.

About. I also followed up with a few the PM'ed me. I was bombarded with PM's. Thanks!

IlDiavolo
01-28-15, 01:07
Hello Gents,

After sifting through months of old posts I decided to give this place a whirl.

Provider was Yumi (I'm now 2-2 at getting Yumis for providers in my last two trips to different places). A little shy at first but got comfortable once I made some conversation and she relaxed quickly. Pretty good English! She said she's only been there a few days and won't be there too long, a month or so.

Nice TS, plenty of teasing, asked to wash the unit and did so thoroughly. Below average massage effort, just put oil on and rub, not much pressure, but she's a wee little thing. She put the draping on. I've got to get some advice on this, because I haven't yet put the drape on, and don't want it on really, but they always seem to use it.

On the flip she asked what I wanted with a sly smile. She offered FS for $. 4; I took topless CBJ at. 8. Excellent effort, shook the dice, slow and smooth and worked her way up to a faster pace. No rush. Fun and friendly and talkative the whole way.

I have to say I don't love the rooms here because the tables are a little on the small side, and they have just a drape or curtain over the door. But that was my only complaint.

WhiteSoxTom
01-28-15, 08:06
Hello Gents,

Provider was Yumi (I'm now 2-2 at getting Yumis for providers in my last two trips to different places). A little shy at first but got comfortable once I made some conversation and she relaxed quickly. Pretty good English! She said she's only been there a few days and won't be there too long, a month or so.

Nice TS, plenty of teasing, asked to wash the unit and did so thoroughly. Below average massage effort, just put oil on and rub, not much pressure, but she's a wee little thing. She put the draping on. I've got to get some advice on this, because I haven't yet put the drape on, and don't want it on really, but they always seem to use it.

On the flip she asked what I wanted with a sly smile. She offered FS for $. 4; I took topless CBJ at. 8. Excellent effort, shook the dice, slow and smooth and worked her way up to a faster pace. No rush. Fun and friendly and talkative the whole way.

I have to say I don't love the rooms here because the tables are a little on the small side, and they have just a drape or curtain over the door. But that was my only complaint.Seems like any young talent is just passing through in these places. Have been noticing that is becoming more common. Not in every case, but seeing it a lot. Used to just be the apartments, nice to see that option available retail. I'll take a young hottie playing it safe over the old hags you have to keep your eyes closed for. It is difficult to establish yourself though, unless the mamasan doesn't change (I know, captain obvious, LOL).

Dazhiba
01-28-15, 08:19
Hello Gents,

I have to say I don't love the rooms here because the tables are a little on the small side, and they have just a drape or curtain over the door. But that was my only complaint.Where is this place? Is this code for Mattson / South of Chicago? Thanks.

Rocket Dork
01-28-15, 14:07
You read that wrong. Its directed to the non senior. I have a group of guys on here and we share lots.MMa shares alot of info. You need to give information to get info. I have had guys with zero posts asking for info. Rocket Dork.

Krackerjack
01-29-15, 01:59
Has anybody experienced Nuru or anything close to that in the US? I don't think Chicago has any options, how about the east or west coast? Will be great to hear from anybody with experience.

Bob521
01-29-15, 02:06
Just simply say you don't need it. Then ask something like is that ok? I don't go much to EMPs they might be fussier. At some places. Legit places also, they use a sheet, and I insist on a towel. Say the sheet is really uncomfortable. Also, for what it's worth, the table shower is a two way street. Nice, of course. And they sometimes use it to prescreen the customer. Checking for LEO and also checking for disease. They also prefer a clean guy to a dirty one. Especially if they are going BBBJ. The downside is bait and switch. MS takes your money. You don't necessarily get the girl you expected. Also they throw you in the sauna. So between the shower and the sauna, you've wasted 15 minutes. Also, with a table shower, consider how sanitary it really is. Yeah they rinse it off, but who knows what lurks in that water. Really. Table shower more common at Korean places. Less common at other places. Bob.

Hello Gents,

I have to say I don't love the rooms here because the tables are a little on the small side, and they have just a drape or curtain over the door. But that was my only complaint.

OF Charlie
01-29-15, 10:10
Has anybody experienced Nuru or anything close to that in the US? I don't think Chicago has any options, how about the east or west coast? Will be great to hear from anybody with experience.I had it a couple of times in Dallas at a spa called Red Rose. They call it b2 be (body to body) down there. The girls there also do tongue lashing (girls lick your whole body and in most cases including ass rimming). You can read more in the Dallas forum.

Dallas is another AMP heaven. The girls come into the room scantly dressed. There is no pretense why you are there. The best part is there is no negotiations. The market rate is $. 4 for half hour and $$ for an hour, all in. Also, there is a street there that has about 7-8 spas on the same block. You can go in and ask for a line up. If you don't like what you see, just go next door. Two of those spas have Thai girls, if you have craving for Thai!

BlueUc
01-29-15, 10:36
About draping I just lay on top of the table with nothing and is usually left that way. Sometimes they get a hot towel and lay it on your back to loosen up the muscles, then up leaving it on you somewhere for awhile.

Tableshowers, I agree its nice sometimes but I really am not much of a fan. As you mentioned Bob, when you think about it probably isn't cleaned too well. Lately being winter they ask if I want one and I reply, no thanks. Its too cold and they laugh and say ok. I agree it eats up your time there and a lot of times you are not there the full hour anyways. I would prefer a standup shower over the table if it was an option, even just standing in the tableshower room would work.

Just simply say you don't need it. Then ask something like is that ok? I don't go much to EMPs they might be fussier. At some places. Legit places also, they use a sheet, and I insist on a towel. Say the sheet is really uncomfortable. Also, for what it's worth, the table shower is a two way street. Nice, of course. And they sometimes use it to prescreen the customer. Checking for LEO and also checking for disease. They also prefer a clean guy to a dirty one. Especially if they are going BBBJ. The downside is bait and switch. MS takes your money. You don't necessarily get the girl you expected. Also they throw you in the sauna. So between the shower and the sauna, you've wasted 15 minutes. Also, with a table shower, consider how sanitary it really is. Yeah they rinse it off, but who knows what lurks in that water. Really. Table shower more common at Korean places. Less common at other places. Bob.

Randers129
01-29-15, 10:36
I didn't get your PM or perhaps I accidently deleted it but I sent you one now.If anyone is willing to send me the info from UBeMyFriend99's post, I can reciprocate with good intell on a few MILFs. I sent a few PMs, but no reply (maybe UBeMyFriend99 sent it and I never got it). ANyway, thanks and happy hunting.

Msmith0052
01-29-15, 10:58
Fellow mangers: I will be in Chicago for work soon and wondered if someone could direct me to a good Korean or Thai massage parlor. I really don't like Chinese places as I prefer table shower and a broader menu. Thanks in advance!

IdiotBoy
01-29-15, 11:13
Has anybody experienced Nuru or anything close to that in the US? I don't think Chicago has any options, how about the east or west coast? Will be great to hear from anybody with experience.Not at a parlor but there are a few providers that have the actual nuru gel. It's basically just a sticky B2 B massage IMO & kinda risky as with the sliding around jr might slip in without a hat by mistake.

Krackerjack
01-29-15, 17:48
I will have to check out Dallas now thanks for the tip.

I had it a couple of times in Dallas at a spa called Red Rose. They call it b2 be (body to body) down there. The girls there also do tongue lashing (girls lick your whole body and in most cases including ass rimming). You can read more in the Dallas forum.

Dallas is another AMP heaven. The girls come into the room scantly dressed. There is no pretense why you are there. The best part is there is no negotiations. The market rate is $. 4 for half hour and $$ for an hour, all in. Also, there is a street there that has about 7-8 spas on the same block. You can go in and ask for a line up. If you don't like what you see, just go next door. Two of those spas have Thai girls, if you have craving for Thai!

Krackerjack
01-29-15, 17:49
No hat is too risky. Not worth it. For some reason I though the west coast would have better options than Chicago. The west coast forum is quite dead that way.

Not at a parlor but there are a few providers that have the actual nuru gel. It's basically just a sticky B2 B massage IMO & kinda risky as with the sliding around jr might slip in without a hat by mistake.

AceBox
01-29-15, 18:35
My experience with this place is that the massage quality is always good and has occasionally been great. I have not seen the tall skinny. Yes, always leave happy and have never had drama or anything. It seems dependable.

Seems to have a fresh rotation every couple of weeks or so. Has been hit or miss lately with massage quality but handshake always par for the course. Few days ago saw a new girl. Tall skinny with padded bra hiding some disappointing a cups. But the massage was outstanding.

OF Charlie
01-30-15, 10:06
Where is this place? Is this code for Mattson / South of Chicago? Thanks.Yes, he was talking about Crystal spa in Matteson. It is reviewed a lot in the south suburb thread. Girls are there about 4-6 weeks on average.

Jadedone
01-30-15, 10:22
I second this opinion about Dallas. I was out there a few years ago and had a great time at one of the spas on the "strip". Went into a spa, picked a younger thai girl from the line up, and we were off to the races. No rushing or bad attitudes.

Good times!

Werewolf0956
01-31-15, 12:04
Beginning of this week I want into Chicago to for business and afterwards decided to take a page out of Bob's book: Went for the AMP + Asn Apt double.

I was in Logan Sqr so drove up to Irving Park rd and walked into Beijing aroun 11 am. Jenny took me into the room. She is Chinese and and a solid 7 with nice legs. Did the half for 40 + 40 tip. She gave me a great massage, worked the stiff back muscles more like a deep tissue. Of the 30 mins, 20 min massage, 5 min tease, 5 min HE (there was no holding back). Nice conversation too. Massage 8, service 8.

Scheduled w / Pam's girl LuNa and grabbed lunch before I drove out to O'Hare. LuNa's pics are her but with a lot of make up. She is closer to 30 with incredible naturals, tiny baby pouch, and a great smile. Made her squirm and O twice and worked in every position for a while until achieved my second blat of the day. She massaged me for the rest of the time until it was 5 minutes over the hf. Her phone was going off the hook but she had no hurry to get me out of there.

Not a bad work day.

Werewolf.

Roscoe23
01-31-15, 13:32
Beginning of this week I want into Chicago to for business and afterwards decided to take a page out of Bob's book: Went for the AMP + Asn Apt double.

I was in Logan Sqr so drove up to Irving Park rd and walked into Beijing aroun 11 am. Jenny took me into the room. She is Chinese and and a solid 7 with nice legs. Did the half for 40 + 40 tip. She gave me a great massage, worked the stiff back muscles more like a deep tissue. Of the 30 mins, 20 min massage, 5 min tease, 5 min HE (there was no holding back). Nice conversation too. Massage 8, service 8.

Scheduled w / Pam's girl LuNa and grabbed lunch before I drove out to O'Hare. LuNa's pics are her but with a lot of make up. She is closer to 30 with incredible naturals, tiny baby pouch, and a great smile. Made her squirm and O twice and worked in every position for a while until achieved my second blat of the day. She massaged me for the rest of the time until it was 5 minutes over the hf. Her phone was going off the hook but she had no hurry to get me out of there.

Not a bad work day.

Werewolf.Don't you just love when a plan comes together and goes the right way. Happy for you.

E6671
01-31-15, 14:47

Not a bad work day.

Werewolf.I have never scheduled with Pam's girls but I hear it is very difficult if you are not a regular. I am curious if this was your first time or have you used her service before? From what I read her girls are knock outs and seem to be the best value. Do I have a chance of getting through?

TBone83
01-31-15, 15:02
I have never scheduled with Pam's girls but I hear it is very difficult if you are not a regular. I am curious if this was your first time or have you used her service before? From what I read her girls are knock outs and seem to be the best value. Do I have a chance of getting through?Pam is very cautious so you will probably need an in. Her girls always provide great service but I haven't seen them lately because they stopped using apartments and moved to motels, which would be ok with me except you know they don't have enough towels and sheets for the volume they see each day. One of the things I appreciated about apartments is many times they would have laundry going while you are there so it is a safe bet you aren't getting someone else's dirty towel. Just wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this.

IlDiavolo
02-01-15, 10:31
Yes, he was talking about Crystal spa in Matteson. It is reviewed a lot in the south suburb thread. Girls are there about 4-6 weeks on average.Yes, was trying not to be too obvious, lest LE be scanning. Should I not be so concerned?

IlDiavolo
02-01-15, 10:38
About draping I just lay on top of the table with nothing and is usually left that way. Sometimes they get a hot towel and lay it on your back to loosen up the muscles, then up leaving it on you somewhere for awhile.

Tableshowers, I agree its nice sometimes but I really am not much of a fan. As you mentioned Bob, when you think about it probably isn't cleaned too well. Lately being winter they ask if I want one and I reply, no thanks. Its too cold and they laugh and say ok. I agree it eats up your time there and a lot of times you are not there the full hour anyways. I would prefer a standup shower over the table if it was an option, even just standing in the tableshower room would work.Thanks to you and Bob for your replies. I usually do lay there with nothing on (per Bobs advice of leaving all modesty to the provider) but they put the drape on when they come in. Odd.

As far as TS, I liked it because, being newer to this, it gave me more of an opportunity to chat them up and look for the right signs. I hadn't considered the hygiene angle, odd because I'm a bit of a germophobe. I guess my mind was on "other things" at those moments but yeah, I will pass most often from now on.

DMichaels69
02-01-15, 13:09
Don't be afraid to share information. Most of the ladies you will meet would step over you if you were lying dead in the street. Its a business transaction and that's all. I've learned this the hard way.

Yes, was trying not to be too obvious, lest LE be scanning. Should I not be so concerned?

ReadyForRub
02-01-15, 18:24
Thanks to you and Bob for your replies. I usually do lay there with nothing on (per Bobs advice of leaving all modesty to the provider) but they put the drape on when they come in. Odd.

As far as TS, I liked it because, being newer to this, it gave me more of an opportunity to chat them up and look for the right signs. I hadn't considered the hygiene angle, odd because I'm a bit of a germophobe. I guess my mind was on "other things" at those moments but yeah, I will pass most often from now on.I've yet to experience a TS without the MT washing down the whole area with warm / hot water. I can't imagine them being any more willing than you to expose themselves to an unsanitary environment. Pick your places with a serious eye to hygiene.

Plymkr
02-02-15, 17:11
Yes, I have been there. Standard fare is at least available. When I dropped in for the heck of it when I was in the neighborhood, I saw one of my long time regular providers who had begun working here, so I experienced more than standard fare. YMMV.Yea this is a good place but not much privacy. You should be able to get HE but not anything else.

Good massage also.

BlueUc
02-03-15, 10:52
I've yet to experience a TS without the MT washing down the whole area with warm / hot water. I can't imagine them being any more willing than you to expose themselves to an unsanitary environment. Pick your places with a serious eye to hygiene.I have always seen that take place as well, the quick hose down before laying on the mat, but that's not really saying that its sanitary. Don't get me wrong I have done the TS but I tend to not dwell on that fact. Just like the towels and / or linens that are on the tables. They are the same ones used all day. I've witnessed them straighten up the towel near the head of the table for the next person coming in. You just manage to work around all that stuff.

IlDiavolo
02-03-15, 12:01
Don't be afraid to share information. Most of the ladies you will meet would step over you if you were lying dead in the street. Its a business transaction and that's all. I've learned this the hard way.I figure you are 100% right, and although I was trying to protect the provider (s) on some level, it's more about protecting our good, hard found spots so LE doesn't ruin it for everyone.

MrTisBad
02-03-15, 13:59
I just want to say that I always try to give enough info so that people know what and where I am talking about. When it comes to trade I understand if you have a number or special arrangement that is worth trading but if you are going to post about a spa and then want to trade for a location then forget it.

Silvio
02-03-15, 15:57
I remembers about 10 years ago I hit AMP heaven when I looked up and seen 3 AMPs right next to each other door by door by door. Oh mamma I still remember a sweet 21 yr old named Yumi.

I had it a couple of times in Dallas at a spa called Red Rose. They call it b2 be (body to body) down there. The girls there also do tongue lashing (girls lick your whole body and in most cases including ass rimming). You can read more in the Dallas forum.

Vazooli
02-03-15, 16:44
I have always seen that take place as well, the quick hose down before laying on the mat, but that's not really saying that its sanitary. Don't get me wrong I have done the TS but I tend to not dwell on that fact. Just like the towels and / or linens that are on the tables. They are the same ones used all day. I've witnessed them straighten up the towel near the head of the table for the next person coming in. You just manage to work around all that stuff.The quick hose-down is not enough to keep it sanitary. Over the years (and by years I mean 25+) I twice got a bad skin rash over (what would you guess?) my chest and underarms. It took a while to get rid of them, but ever since I have avoided the TS. Which is really too bad because I love the sensation of the warm water and the gentle rubbing by an attractive oriental lady with some nice teasing.

-Vazooli.

E6671
02-03-15, 22:08
Pam is very cautious so you will probably need an in. Her girls always provide great service but I haven't seen them lately because they stopped using apartments and moved to motels, which would be ok with me except you know they don't have enough towels and sheets for the volume they see each day. One of the things I appreciated about apartments is many times they would have laundry going while you are there so it is a safe bet you aren't getting someone else's dirty towel. Just wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this.Pity about needing an in with Pam. I got lucky Sunday night and won two quarters in our office SB squares and I was going to treat myself. I was thinking about trying the new one that has been advertising near Bronsville but I have only seen newbies post about it. With all of the Stings going on recently I am leery of taking the chance. I don't mind TOFT and taking a chance of a sub par experience but I just don't have the experience to make sure Uncle LEO won't be home when I visit. My only Non-AMP experience has been in Vegas and overseas.

Hellatrouble123
02-04-15, 00:02
Had a chance to visit recently. Door fee of. 5 got me an OK massage and the older therapist (5 scale) took it upon herself to make me happy with no negotiations. I left the standard tip and she was happy. May repeat as my ATF is quite busy these days.You got lucky! Was there today, older lady cindy skinny asian takes me in. Good massage. On flip. She massages legs and ask me to self serve. Said no. You do it. Said she doesn't do it. Didn't haggle just asked her to wipe me and got dressed. As I was about to leave, she asks for tip saying she take care of me and massage me I said: " ha no change! Sorry" LOL.

WhiteSoxTom
02-04-15, 07:09
You got lucky! Was there today, older lady cindy skinny asian takes me in. Good massage. On flip. She massages legs and ask me to self serve. Said no. You do it. Said she doesn't do it. Didn't haggle just asked her to wipe me and got dressed. As I was about to leave, she asks for tip saying she take care of me and massage me I said: " ha no change! Sorry" LOL.So she gives you a good massage and just because she doesn't want to give extras, no tip? Wow.

Hellatrouble123
02-04-15, 11:46
So she gives you a good massage and just because she doesn't want to give extras, no tip? Wow.I had 20's and 100 and my pocket want me to give her 20 for that? I paid door fee, she did what I was there for, that's why they haggle cause of people loosely giving tips for service they should be doing anyway which is a good massage. If I had 5 or 10 I would have given. But to be haggled for tip on service she was paid to do? Then no.

Plymkr
02-04-15, 14:54
I had 20's and 100 and my pocket want me to give her 20 for that? I paid door fee, she did what I was there for, that's why they haggle cause of people loosely giving tips for service they should be doing anyway which is a good massage. If I had 5 or 10 I would have given. But to be haggled for tip on service she was paid to do? Then no.I give 20 for just the massage?

How about everyone else?

I see a massage as a service thus you should tip.

Rtr111
02-04-15, 16:29
I had 20's and 100 and my pocket want me to give her 20 for that? I paid door fee, she did what I was there for, that's why they haggle cause of people loosely giving tips for service they should be doing anyway which is a good massage. If I had 5 or 10 I would have given. But to be haggled for tip on service she was paid to do? Then no.That is a 50 doller massage with a table shower. Wow is right. I guess you aren't a tipper.

Head First
02-04-15, 22:48

Dallas is another AMP heaven. The girls come into the room scantly dressed. There is no pretense why you are there. The best part is there is no negotiations. The market rate is $. 4 for half hour and $$ for an hour, all in. Also, there is a street there that has about 7-8 spas on the same block. You can go in and ask for a line up. If you don't like what you see, just go next door. Two of those spas have Thai girls, if you have craving for Thai!I need to visit Dallas for personal reasons so I just booked flights. Round trip from Midway - $92.10. Yep, ninety two dollars!! If any players are considering a trip down there now is the time to book, sale ends soon. Hopefully I'll find some time to visit the AMP's.

Bob521
02-04-15, 23:22
I had 20's and 100 and my pocket want me to give her 20 for that? I paid door fee, she did what I was there for, that's why they haggle cause of people loosely giving tips for service they should be doing anyway which is a good massage. If I had 5 or 10 I would have given. But to be haggled for tip on service she was paid to do? Then no.I guess It is hard to put ourselves into your shoes. But really, a $20 tip for an hour-long (quality) legit massage is perfectly reasonable. I tip $25 to my weekly legit massage regular (five years now). But, that said, if they led you on and made you think you were getting extras. Then yeah, the non-tip sends a message.

Also, keep in mind that (depending on the spa), they get a flat amount for the massage, (maybe $20) or a percentage of the door, or in some cases they only get the tip. So every time they don't get a tip, maybe next time they will start negotiating halfway through the massage. You reap what you sow.

I'll make another suggestion: A couple times I have had MTs say self service. I say ok, but can you help me? A month ago, this happened and I had her massage balls during. She was afraid I was LEO. After my "gesture" convinced her she BBBJ me. Week after it was FS. So, who knows, maybe you gave off a LEO vibe and the self service was her way to have you prove you were not.

The final thing is I always bring exact change for multiple scenarios. For precisely the reason you cite. You need flexibility to tip higher or lower depending on what angel or devil ends up doing the massage. Bob.

CrossBow
02-04-15, 23:44
Spa is in the basement of the building below a dentist office. The rooms have doors not just a curtain which I appreciated but the shower was just that, not a table shower. Massage was poor. In fact the back walk was actually painful and I told her to stop. Decent tease before the flip and afterwards their was no drama. Choose a nude HJ and got a body slide as a bonus. Will repeat.

Lokkin4
02-05-15, 12:31
Place is a waste of time and money. Self service only.Jessica is closing up shop soon. She is offering 60 for Hour and 40 for 30. NO TIPPING and it's DIY. So if your on a budget and don't want to spend 120 for a 5 min handshake from somewhere else. I would give her a try. Great massage too. I have no complaints.

Corncob
02-05-15, 15:06
Fellow mangers: I will be in Chicago for work soon and wondered if someone could direct me to a good Korean or Thai massage parlor. I really don't like Chinese places as I prefer table shower and a broader menu. Thanks in advance!I had just visited ivy massage on Main and Roosevelt in lombard. Strong massage with fun older ladies. 80+40 with Russian finish.

AceBox
02-05-15, 16:14
I visited. I got a very good massage from a white girl. I think she was American or had been here a long time-- her accent was a little odd, and she dressed a bit euro, but her conversation made me think she grew up here mostly. But she was strong and gave a good massage. But no happiness at the end, I did not push the issue though I was not modest in any way. It could be that it was my first visit, or that there were a couple of cops parked across the street (just eating). I might try again, I couldn't really complain about the value for the massage (not only was it good but she went overtime by a fair amount).

I have only been to the first location and I said I would not go back. Eventually went for a second time and it was still bad. All I got was an asian cmt and a bad massage. I saw some younger hispanic talent there but was never able to get one. PM me for more details but this only applies for the first location on ashland.

Truthfu11
02-05-15, 23:37
I've been to the second location a few times. Twice with asian / Chinese and twice with euro.

Good massage but nothing more. TS available.

I visited. I got a very good massage from a white girl. I think she was American or had been here a long time-- her accent was a little odd, and she dressed a bit euro, but her conversation made me think she grew up here mostly. But she was strong and gave a good massage. But no happiness at the end, I did not push the issue though I was not modest in any way. It could be that it was my first visit, or that there were a couple of cops parked across the street (just eating). I might try again, I couldn't really complain about the value for the massage (not only was it good but she went overtime by a fair amount).

Brandon83
02-06-15, 09:36
This Was Baddd! Would've been Better off with Foot massage.

Haven't been to a provider that I left being pissed off as I was yesterday. This is a storefront place I've been to maybe 5-7 times before when they had different staff and probably different management. They've changed the name as well. They have done significant remodeling in the place but service was very lacking. $50 is not bad for an hour, but I left thinking that I would have been better off with the Foot massage. At least I would have been touched. Room was Cold, and "Evie" did more than 80% of massage through a towel and mostly neck. Back shoulders and arms. Have gotten the same with foot massage elsewhere.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4879217115.htm

Dwd1982
02-06-15, 15:21
Lina at Zen is my ATF. But I read reports on another site about new talent there, Jennifer and Nina. Are they as good as she is?

FrankyCando
02-07-15, 15:35
Jessica is closing up shop soon. She is offering 60 for Hour and 40 for 30. NO TIPPING and it's DIY. So if your on a budget and don't want to spend 120 for a 5 min handshake from somewhere else. I would give her a try. Great massage too. I have no complaints.Jessica is my only go to place for the last 5-6 months. Sadly she is planning on closing up bcs of her home situation (kids, etc) and not enough average business.

She is a sweetheart imo (and she will HE for average tip size Just tell her Franky said its ok.)

She also might possibly start working at another place 2 days a week only which I will most likely follow her if not far away from me.

I tried promoting her when I discovered her and many from here visited but not enough kept going but a few but her main issue is her home situation

ChockWow
02-07-15, 18:32
So I've heard great things about Dallas and Philly. Especially over what we have here, but was wondering if anyone info on San Diego? Trying to decide if I should refrain a bit here to have more fun there?

Bob521
02-08-15, 17:27
So I've heard great things about Dallas and Philly. Especially over what we have here, but was wondering if anyone info on San Diego? Trying to decide if I should refrain a bit here to have more fun there?You should read the local forum (of course). My business is based here and SD, so I do get out there often. Several good places in Poway. Another I tried in Temecula. Check out the town of Escondido it is crawling with places. Also, I looked at Rub maps and saw Hana Spa had 161 reviews and an average rating of 4. 5 out of 5. That says a lot. Go quickly as they are shutting down Feb 15th. Finally, if you want to remove all doubt, go to the Zona in Tijuana. Honk Kong, Adelitas, Chicago are some bars (as I recall) that are supposedly strip clubs crawling with Working Chicas. You pick one and rent a room for $10. To be clear, I have not been to Tijuana, but it sure is tempting. There is a fair amount of crime and police corruption (I hear). So, basically, there are quite a few ways to get into a SHITSTORM of trouble in a foreign country.

So having said all of that, any number of guys on this board, myself included, will tell you that any guy, with practice, can be just as successful in Chicago as any other city. Read the forum. Check out the threads that have frequent and recent posts. That means the area is active. Stick to retail AMPs, EMPs, or Strip clubs and read the reviews. Unless you are local do not use CL or BP, too tricky and too many scams or stings. (Although, to be honest, I simply don't have the experience or knowledge to sift through those sources. Other guys on the board could provide much better advice about BP & CL than I could.) Or you can stay close by Chicago. Try going to a few Detroit strip clubs. Night and day compared to Chicago. Some of the craziest FS strip clubs in the US. Great places in Tampa. It is more about style and attitude. You can catch fish in any lake, assuming there is a decent worm on your hook! Bob.

ChockWow
02-08-15, 18:15
You should read the local forum (of course). My business is based here and SD, so I do get out there often. Several good places in Poway. Another I tried in Temecula. Check out the town of Escondido it is crawling with places. Also, I looked at Rub maps and saw Hana Spa had 161 reviews and an average rating of 4. 5 out of 5. That says a lot. Go quickly as they are shutting down Feb 15th. Finally, if you want to remove all doubt, go to the Zona in Tijuana. Honk Kong, Adelitas, Chicago are some bars (as I recall) that are supposedly strip clubs crawling with Working Chicas. You pick one and rent a room for $10. To be clear, I have not been to Tijuana, but it sure is tempting. There is a fair amount of crime and police corruption (I hear). So, basically, there are quite a few ways to get into a SHITSTORM of trouble in a foreign country.

So having said all of that, any number of guys on this board, myself included, will tell you that any guy, with practice, can be just as successful in Chicago as any other city. Read the forum. Check out the threads that have frequent and recent posts. That means the area is active. Stick to retail AMPs, EMPs, or Strip clubs and read the reviews. Unless you are local do not use CL or BP, too tricky and too many scams or stings. (Although, to be honest, I simply don't have the experience or knowledge to sift through those sources. Other guys on the board could provide much better advice about BP & CL than I could.) Or you can stay close by Chicago. Try going to a few Detroit strip clubs. Night and day compared to Chicago. Some of the craziest FS strip clubs in the US. Great places in Tampa. It is more about style and attitude. You can catch fish in any lake, assuming there is a decent worm on your hook! Bob.Thanks Bob! I'm based in the southern burbs so I am more active there. I think I have thoughts that grass is greener on the other side, but don't really know how the scene in see ali compares to here. Definitely have read through their threads And will partake!

Bebop60
02-08-15, 18:49
You should read the local forum (of course). My business is based here and SD, so I do get out there often. Several good places in Poway. Another I tried in Temecula. Check out the town of Escondido it is crawling with places. Also, I looked at Rub maps and saw Hana Spa had 161 reviews and an average rating of 4. 5 out of 5. That says a lot. Go quickly as they are shutting down Feb 15th. Finally, if you want to remove all doubt, go to the Zona in Tijuana. Honk Kong, Adelitas, Chicago are some bars (as I recall) that are supposedly strip clubs crawling with Working Chicas. You pick one and rent a room for $10. To be clear, I have not been to Tijuana, but it sure is tempting. There is a fair amount of crime and police corruption (I hear). So, basically, there are quite a few ways to get into a SHITSTORM of trouble in a foreign country.

So having said all of that, any number of guys on this board, myself included, will tell you that any guy, with practice, can be just as successful in Chicago as any other city. Read the forum. Check out the threads that have frequent and recent posts. That means the area is active. Stick to retail AMPs, EMPs, or Strip clubs and read the reviews. Unless you are local do not use CL or BP, too tricky and too many scams or stings. (Although, to be honest, I simply don't have the experience or knowledge to sift through those sources. Other guys on the board could provide much better advice about BP & CL than I could.) Or you can stay close by Chicago. Try going to a few Detroit strip clubs. Night and day compared to Chicago. Some of the craziest FS strip clubs in the US. Great places in Tampa. It is more about style and attitude. You can catch fish in any lake, assuming there is a decent worm on your hook! Bob.Just got back from Orange County. Lots of great places every two blocks in some areas.

Bob521
02-08-15, 20:29
Thanks Bob! I'm based in the southern burbs so I am more active there. I think I have thoughts that grass is greener on the other side, but don't really know how the scene in see ali compares to here. Definitely have read through their threads And will partake!
I am under the vague impression that the Southern burbs are less active. But I have no evidence of that. For what its worth, most guys will tell you to use multiple resources. Twist Map looks cool, but the data is a little stale. USASG is great for detail but harder to organize a specific search. MP Reviews is extremely organized. Use the tip paid as your guide to what was offered. Nobody tips $100 for HE. If you post regularly you can get free access. Rub Maps is comprehensive and easy to use. But you can't get much current information for free. Take Hana in SD. RM quickly highlights 161 reviews and a 4.5 rating. It also said the door fee was $100. You can't see the details without subscribing. However You can search the USASG forum using Hana as the search term to get the story line of visits. Then Google the phone number. Always.

Miamiat
02-11-15, 02:07
I would agree that there is more action in the city than in the Southern 'burbs.

I am under the vague impression that the Southern burbs are less active. But I have no evidence of that. For what its worth, most guys will tell you to use multiple resources. Twist Map looks cool, but the data is a little stale. USASG is great for detail but harder to organize a specific search. MP Reviews is extremely organized. Use the tip paid as your guide to what was offered. Nobody tips $100 for HE. If you post regularly you can get free access. Rub Maps is comprehensive and easy to use. But you can't get much current information for free. Take Hana in SD. RM quickly highlights 161 reviews and a 4.5 rating. It also said the door fee was $100. You can't see the details without subscribing. However You can search the USASG forum using Hana as the search term to get the story line of visits. Then Google the phone number. Always.

Toosweet1975
02-13-15, 02:05
I have been going to Vice for Several Years now. Yumi, St. Clair, Tori, Gina have been My Favorites. But, Kai. At least to and for me She sets the Bar. Wow, Attitude 10 +, Massage. Well I don't think to Many Come here for massage. But her massage is 7, Personality 10 +, Looks 8, Everything else 10+. Man she is amazing. Please treat her right. She is a gem. I have seen her several times now. She does not care about time. She is Complete GFE. Man, I don't even want to post this, LOL. But, I want to contribute. I am surprise she has last this long or not doing the independent thing by now. You guys helped me out in the past. I am Just returning the favor.

Happy Hunting.

Like always. Be safe.

Mannheim
02-13-15, 06:41
Hit the parlor behind the CVS for the first time. Judging by the looks of the place from the outside the prospects were loud and clear. The talent seems amazing from what I saw. That only included my MT and another I saw walk past. The massage was almost non existent. Got full service which is what I want anyway. Standard rates.

MrTisBad
02-13-15, 16:14
I have been going to Vice for Several Years now. Yumi, St. Clair, Tori, Gina have been My Favorites. But, Kai. At least to and for me She sets the Bar. Wow, Attitude 10 +, Massage. Well I don't think to Many Come here for massage. But her massage is 7, Personality 10 +, Looks 8, Everything else 10+. Man she is amazing. Please treat her right. She is a gem. I have seen her several times now. She does not care about time. She is Complete GFE. Man, I don't even want to post this, LOL. But, I want to contribute. I am surprise she has last this long or not doing the independent thing by now. You guys helped me out in the past. I am Just returning the favor.

Happy Hunting.

Like always. Be safe.Can you give info on where?

Elpatron
02-14-15, 06:01
Kimball-Elston

Can you give info on where?.

AceBox
02-14-15, 12:24
Just FYI to make it easier to find it hasn't been called vice for a while. Just search backpage for, say, Kai and it should turn up quickly.

Can you give info on where?

Sam Singer
02-14-15, 19:29
Hey Guys long time reader of the site first time poster. Went to spot in Geneva Il recently (in strip with ace hardware and 7-11). Service was great as always (he and FS are available here by the way), not sure why rated so low on rubmaps.

Stay warm!That strip mall is familiar to me. I have gotten slurpees at that 7-11, no idea a different slurp going on that close by. I need to check it out.

LffUsa
02-15-15, 06:00
Greetings Gents, I am visiting Chicago for a night from Raleigh, NC and was wondering if there are any AMPs somewhat close to O'Hare that offer:

- Decent Massage 7+.

- Attractive Masseuse (age not really that important.

- Non Clock watchers.

- Knows how to finish off a great massage.

I know there are lots of variables when it comes to great service, but always looking to bring back a great memory. I don't mind tipping well for great service.

On the other side if you are ever in the Raleigh Area, feel free to PM me for my insights.

RogerC
02-16-15, 08:25
I've been going to Gunnison Spa for at least 10 years. Usually 1-2 x a year, so I never get the same woman.

I always get the same level of service: fairly good to excellent massage, some butt play, a HE with touching over the clothes. The women are invariably not young, but never fat, and always pleasant.

I get an hour massage with HE for 100. No fuss, no drama.

I know I could get more for more, but most of the time I don't need the hassle (just s HJ).

JaseOne
02-16-15, 10:12
Any comment on service by Jenny, She comes up first on Rubmaps.

Jaxnewbie1
02-16-15, 10:59
Morning mates.

Admin, Please delete this post if its inappropriate.

My first post. A newbie to Chicago (no I'm not a LEO). Have been a regular reader of the forum. Decided to create a login and post whn I experience and help others.

I stay by the NW suburbs (close to Schaumburg / Hoffman.) Are there any Massage Parlours, near by ma place which offers FS (younger one's). Any help is much appreciated. Not sure if this post is going to stay. But thanks for the info provided.

ZiggyStar84
02-16-15, 11:55

Happy Hunting.

Like always. Be safe.Sounds great. I have not been to this VICE yet, but had been considering it. The entry seemed steep for just HE, are you saying that you receive more for the door cost? And saying GFE we talking FS?

Thanks for the report.

JoeD999
02-16-15, 13:43
Greetings Gents, I am visiting Chicago for a night from Raleigh, NC and was wondering if there are any AMPs somewhat close to O'Hare that offer:

- Decent Massage 7+.

- Attractive Masseuse (age not really that important.

- Non Clock watchers.

- Knows how to finish off a great massage.

I know there are lots of variables when it comes to great service, but always looking to bring back a great memory. I don't mind tipping well for great service.

On the other side if you are ever in the Raleigh Area, feel free to PM me for my insights.Checkout the Mt. Prospect forum which is close to Ohare. I have never been to Gunnison but the post above has a good review. Also check Eros for some good apt girls if you are looking for more FS.

Mannheim
02-16-15, 15:16
They have multiple numbers and adds all relating to Irving and Pulaski or Irving and Elston. The place is actually closer to Pulaski and Elston, located on Elston Ave. . 60/ hr nuru, tantra, etc.

Anybody want to share their experience there? Looking to try but worried about what the. 60 includes.

JoeD999
02-16-15, 16:15
They have multiple numbers and adds all relating to Irving and Pulaski or Irving and Elston. The place is actually closer to Pulaski and Elston, located on Elston Ave. . 60/ hr nuru, tantra, etc.

Anybody want to share their experience there? Looking to try but worried about what the. 60 includes.I was there twice if this is the place ending 3176 but it looks like they have more than one phone. 60 was entry and massage. Extras were well extra. I went with 120 for FS. At the time there was no shower but I think they moved and have one now. This was at least a year ago. First girl was ok. Second was hot.

Milfseeker21
02-16-15, 18:31
Being new to the area, I decided to get a one month premium membership over at RM to gain some insight as to where to find a decent AMP in the Chicago area. Landed at Qing but fell victim to a fake review. Shouldve RTFF more carefully, as it sounds like there arent ANY in the 18-25 range in this city. Anway, review said Laura was. More like 35-40. All told no bad looking. Paid. 45 for the half, pretty weak massage but ran about 25 minutes. On the flip got some oil and started to play with junior. Actually did some ball sucking which was a cool added touch. Tipped. 6 because of the wet tongue action on the boys, and she still had the audacity to ask for more. Left a sour taste in my mouth, but oh well. Would probably only repeat in a pinch. Looks 6/7, Massage 4, Finish 8. Good luck all.

-MILF Man.

LffUsa
02-16-15, 20:14
Checkout the Mt. Prospect forum which is close to Ohare. I have never been to Gunnison but the post above has a good review. Also check Eros for some good apt girls if you are looking for more FS.Thanks D999, appreciate the input. I did a little research and found that Mt. Prospect offers more on the menu than I would like to be served. Last time in Chicago made two trips to a location in downtown Chicago. Two different providers who did a great job. The massages were pretty good, there was OTC roaming and one girl spent a great deal of time massaging the area down under. Very memorable moment. I will continue the great unicorn hunt. There must be a M7 L7 E7 (or better) out there somewhere. Stay warm all.

Eafter
02-17-15, 01:55
Going to be in town later this week. Can anyone recommend any good downtown out calls? Please reply or PM. Thanks for the help.

DaChalupa
02-17-15, 16:49
Spa is in the basement of the building below a dentist office. The rooms have doors not just a curtain which I appreciated but the shower was just that, not a table shower. Massage was poor. In fact the back walk was actually painful and I told her to stop. Decent tease before the flip and afterwards their was no drama. Choose a nude HJ and got a body slide as a bonus. Will repeat.What did the woman / women look like and what was the total damage? Been thinking about trying this place as I hunt for best options for me in the NW burbs.

MrTisBad
02-17-15, 18:41
Well good and bad- Great HE but way to old.

Tank Rodwell
02-18-15, 01:07
I've recently had some good experiences in west town. On western Ave by subway and Clemente I've had some great Russian fun with a mid twenties cutie. A little chubby but in all the right ways. She's also super fun and allowed a good deal of over / under roaming.

I also visited a relatively newly opened spot by tastee freeze. Open til ten thirty. Mama san took my appointment and gave a good massage, ample teasing, but only offered self service. As I was leaving I saw a very very cute early 20's mt also leaving for the night. Might hVe to go back and see what that's all about.

Be safe out there. It's a bunch of savages.

TR.

Viriato
02-18-15, 07:49
Well good and bad- Great HE but way to old.Hey, Leah may be a little older, but she's still pretty good looking. Especially if you're into cougars. And I agree, she gives a great HE. One of the best out there actually.

Bob521
02-18-15, 10:23
They are making a play on words. Bob.

Being new to the area, I decided to get a one month premium membership over at RM to gain some insight as to where to find a decent AMP in the Chicago area. Landed at Qing but fell victim to a fake review. Shouldve RTFF more carefully, as it sounds like there arent ANY in the 18-25 range in this city. Anway, review said Laura was. More like 35-40. All told no bad looking. Paid. 45 for the half, pretty weak massage but ran about 25 minutes. On the flip got some oil and started to play with junior. Actually did some ball sucking which was a cool added touch. Tipped. 6 because of the wet tongue action on the boys, and she still had the audacity to ask for more. Left a sour taste in my mouth, but oh well. Would probably only repeat in a pinch. Looks 6/7, Massage 4, Finish 8. Good luck all.

-MILF Man.

Hrodebert
02-19-15, 02:04
Western Ave. : Latina place or Chinese place.

I've recently had some good experiences in west town. On western Ave by subway and Clemente I've had some great Russian fun with a mid twenties cutie. A little chubby but in all the right ways. She's also super fun and allowed a good deal of over / under roaming.

I also visited a relatively newly opened spot by tastee freeze. Open til ten thirty. Mama san took my appointment and gave a good massage, ample teasing, but only offered self service. As I was leaving I saw a very very cute early 20's mt also leaving for the night. Might hVe to go back and see what that's all about.

Be safe out there. It's a bunch of savages.

TR.

WhiteSoxTom
02-19-15, 08:22
Morning mates.

My first post. A newbie to Chicago (no I'm not a LEO). Have been a regular reader of the forum. Decided to create a login and post whn I experience and help others.

I stay by the NW suburbs (close to Schaumburg / Hoffman.) Are there any Massage Parlours, near by ma place which offers FS (younger one's). Any help is much appreciated. Not sure if this post is going to stay. But thanks for the info provided.Welcome to the forum. I doubt you are LEO, but no one know that for sure. We do know they creep these boards and most of us are cautious as to what we post. There is info for some of the Schaumburg (limited, and LEO in that town jumps on info to shut a place down) scattered around the Mt. Prospect, Roselle, Chicago boards.

Most of the time, people won't answer direct questions like that. Especially to someone brand new. Use the search function and history, you will find plenty of info. Go out and TOFTT, that goes a long way to some. There are a lot of helpful mongers on here, as well as plenty of entitled A**holes. Just have to contribute what you can, and keep reading.

Good luck.

Viriato
02-19-15, 09:38
Western Ave. : Latina place or Chinese place.Wait! There's a Latina place on Western Ave now? When did this happen and why haven't I been there yet. Especially if they are offering Russian. I've got to check this out now. Any more details?

AceBox
02-19-15, 12:23
Is it please in the sense of please sir may I have another, or please as in please yourself (verb)?

They are making a play on words. Bob.

Tank Rodwell
02-19-15, 12:53
Wait! There's a Latina place on Western Ave now? When did this happen and why haven't I been there yet. Especially if they are offering Russian. I've got to check this out now. Any more details?Guys. I love your enthusiasm, but the title of the post was AMPs in west town. Does that help?

Biliator
02-19-15, 12:54
Looks like the old gal got some new talent. Hope she better than she was.

Total waste of money. The old gal likes her tips up front LOL.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/247-tomo-japanese-model-30-off-today-safeprivate-2br-free-showerdrinks-upscale-delight-dont-mis/25333477OMG, yes, this one is awful. Self serve when I saw her, and she didn't even succeed in getting me in the mood, what with the heavy odor of cigarettes hanging in the air and all.

Lookin4it
02-19-15, 18:53
Wait! There's a Latina place on Western Ave now? When did this happen and why haven't I been there yet. Especially if they are offering Russian. I've got to check this out now. Any more details?I am assuming the latina place on Western is Accua Blue. They are supposed to be open at 10 am And I circled that block for an hour and a half this morning. Such is my predilection for Latinas. Finally gave up at 11:45. Worst part is, I know I have a red-light camera ticket coming during my drive there from downtown. DAMN YOU LATINAS! Are they still open? DAMN! I thought I was going to get me some Latina!

AceBox
02-20-15, 00:08
I apologize if this is old news, but New Hope has a sign on their door saying that they are gone for vacation during renovations and will be back on March 20. Just thought I might save someone a trip.

IdiotBoy
02-20-15, 01:34
That sucks. Guess I'll have to go with my backup plan. A & S from there are the best.

ApplePiePussy
02-20-15, 22:17
--Expert level Massage.

--HE.

--Under 30.

So far I've only found all three once. It just seems like usually only two of the three are available in this city, regardless of ethnicity. You get the Under 30 girls with a terrible massage but HE. You get Expert Level Massage and HE but the woman is 40's or 50's. You get Expert Level Massage and the girl is hot and in her 20's but it's a legit parlor.

Eafter
02-21-15, 01:14
Had a dream I met Jenna at a downtown hotel. Pics are her, but has added a little weight. Massage skills were lacking, but finish was decent. Booked an hour, but was over and out after about 30. Mutual touch encouraged. 120 for hr. Might repeat.

www.chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-sensual-or-body-2-body-massage-or-more/25896193

Goodtimechicago
02-21-15, 17:22
I apologize if this is old news, but New Hope has a sign on their door saying that they are gone for vacation during renovations and will be back on March 20. Just thought I might save someone a trip.Totally saved me a trip right now. Bummed but appreciate the heads up.

StayPuff
02-21-15, 19:00

Anybody want to share their experience there? Looking to try but worried about what the. 60 includes.Look for recent posts by DrDerrick in the Backpage section.

SeanDoe99
02-23-15, 01:13
Half hour for. 5. Got Vivian. Mid 40's with a great body and man-made see's. Good massage. $ for cfs.

DrDerrick
02-23-15, 01:51
Look for recent posts by DrDerrick in the Backpage section.There are some shining stars at this place they all work different days thank you have to catch them when they're scheduled. Pretty latina and sexy white girl, thick Russian brown skin French African girl phone numbers end 0282 or 3176.

MrTisBad
02-23-15, 13:18
OMG, yes, this one is awful. Self serve when I saw her, and she didn't even succeed in getting me in the mood, what with the heavy odor of cigarettes hanging in the air and all.She has been screwing guys for a while now and not in a good way.

Rushman
02-23-15, 15:22
So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.Ha bro where is this place, can you PM me the info or we can trade some info. Thanks.

JamesTChicago
02-24-15, 22:52
Let's just say I can thank all of you for getting me through all the baby steps ofh is hobby. I've been at it for less than year. Who knew how much a new gf will bored you?! Anyway, after my first two experiences at Lux last summer it has been amooth saling ever since. I just wish I could get out to more and more often. I've got Plenty of reports to share about Lux, sky, and some others I've found in the city that I haven't seen mentioned, so stay tuned over the next couple of weeks for some info so I can contribute back to what you have all given to me.

JamesTChicago
02-24-15, 23:02
I'm hoping to have a day like that next weekend! Anyway, one time listener but first time poster (a couple minutes ago) and I have never seen anyone mention Pam's girls before. Can you give some more info? Also, the place Irving, does the number end in 39 or 11? Any info would be great and stay tuned to me. I have about a year of experience to share. Thanks guys!

Not a bad work day.

Werewolf.

Eman6996
02-25-15, 00:51
I'm paying a work visit next week and have googled a lot of numbers / photos with not much to show for it. I'll be In Schaumburg without car and hope to find a decent yet creative masseuse. I haven't been able to find any real info on the all the Outcall ads other than the warning that some are LEO. In my travels, Baltimore has been great for asian outcall and Atlanta has been terrible. Chicago has been good to me in the past and an awesome city. This is my first time trapped in the burbs. Any direction via PM would be appreciated.

E.

GotMilf
02-25-15, 12:47
There are some shining stars at this place they all work different days thank you have to catch them when they're scheduled. Pretty latina and sexy white girl, thick Russian brown skin French African girl phone numbers end 0282 or 3176.Is this the place that requires an I'd at the door?

DjSpinner
02-25-15, 18:54
Any reviews on this chick or anybody has had any dreams with this her. Would appreciate and thanks.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/chicago/331-551-2016/21/377536/ff

DrDerrick
02-26-15, 00:13
Is this the place that requires an I'd at the door?My experience was that you just have to call in advance to book an appointment because they stay pretty busy. Bella is definitely a hottie very sweet, very pleasant very open minded.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-and-sexy-french-bella-is-ready-2-treat-your-body/15031935

Gitty
02-27-15, 20:02
Wanted to know if anything was offered at this location. Thanks.

Sam Singer
02-28-15, 17:25
Laura was. More like 35-40. All told no bad looking. Paid. 45 for the half, pretty weak massage but ran about 25 minutes. On the flip got some oil and started to play with junior. Actually did some ball sucking which was a cool added touch. Did she do all that before even discussing extras and tips? Not bad, isn't it? Too bad it went a bit down from there due to the negotiation.

Too bad there isn't a Uber like hassle free way to per-take in services.

Magooski
03-02-15, 04:22
I went to the D & D spa on archer 38 something. It was after 9 and a lady came out and said they were all busy. She called someone on the phone, but could not convince her to come in. She said sorry and handed me a card. Then she said if I could wait 15 minutes she could take me. So I waited. Her name is Ivy, 40 something. 60 for 1 hour and table shower. Nice TS, very good massage, worked out the cricks. Very nice lady, SS finish. Tipped 30 because she stayed over for me. There was a cute 20 ish girl sitting in the lobby area. May repeat, but have low expectations for much more than I got.

AceBox
03-02-15, 10:59
The AMP by the Subway on Western was good for a short massage. The therapist was rather plump and not overly attractive, but she's in her 20's so firm, and completely pleasant. Very accessible too and the massage was not bad, left me happy. It was a little awkward waiting for the door to open, and then when I was leaving someone else was coming in. They could probably do a better job of getting people to a private room. I think perhaps she was the only one working there.

MrTisBad
03-02-15, 12:12
I'm paying a work visit next week and have googled a lot of numbers / photos with not much to show for it. I'll be In Schaumburg without car and hope to find a decent yet creative masseuse. I haven't been able to find any real info on the all the Outcall ads other than the warning that some are LEO. In my travels, Baltimore has been great for asian outcall and Atlanta has been terrible. Chicago has been good to me in the past and an awesome city. This is my first time trapped in the burbs. Any direction via PM would be appreciated.

E.Try Golden Hands in Schaumberg.

Kellster
03-02-15, 13:32
Try Golden Hands in Schaumberg.Think he wanted Asian, Golden Hands is European.

Justtommy
03-02-15, 19:29

Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.I would love to meet this fine lady PM sent.

Eddinger
03-03-15, 11:16
Are there any latina spots anymore? I miss the days of hooking up with melissa and others at Tropical Spa on western and President further south, etc.

They all seemed to close with no new ones opening anywhere. Asians are fun and all but it was nice to bang with a hot latina with titties sometimes too.

JamesTChicago
03-03-15, 16:17
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-fun-latina-dancer-body-to-body-mt-topless-well-reviewed-and-a-great-time/26271485

Anyone been here? I've been looking at these girls for months and not sure I can hold out any longer.

Truthfu11
03-03-15, 16:26
Are there any latina spots anymore? I miss the days of hooking up with melissa and others at Tropical Spa on western and President further south, etc.

They all seemed to close with no new ones opening anywhere. Asians are fun and all but it was nice to bang with a hot latina with titties sometimes too.You're not looking hard enough. There are still several very good places.

Viriato
03-03-15, 21:02

They all seemed to close with no new ones opening anywhere. Asians are fun and all but it was nice to bang with a hot latina with titties sometimes too.There's Zeus (which I would strongly recommend) and AOL, plus several Latina apartment girls who advertise on BP. Accua Blue supposedly is worth checking out too. But you're right, it definitely seems like there are a lot fewer Latina places sadly. The real kicker is that that only seems to be the case in Chicago or the Midwest; Florida has a ton of GOOD Latina places, and lots of hot providers.

Maithai
03-03-15, 21:59
Just think, it takes about 30 posts to become a 'veteran', another 30 to get your own 'contacts / digits', and possibly another 30 posts to get on another mongers 'buddy' list. Ok, that's simple math, 90 massages x $100 (conservatively) = $9000. (Not including the gas to get to some of these far off the map fantasies.).

So, did you know with that money and a quarter of the time it took to reach the 'buddy' share status you could have visited a Tilted Kilt 100 times and tipped your favorite waitress handsomely each night (while making real friends at the bar) PLUS have a modest diamond ring waiting for her if she falls for you. Did you think about that yet? True man, good luck to you and all those who follow you.

Morning mates.

I stay by the NW suburbs (close to Schaumburg / Hoffman.) Are there any Massage Parlours, near by ma place which offers FS (younger one's). Any help is much appreciated. Not sure if this post is going to stay. But thanks for the info provided.

AceBox
03-03-15, 22:27
Would you say the routine is any different than with the AMPs? I do not speak Spanish really at all. Now that doesn't stop me at an AMP, I just get comfortable and make sure I show that I have a little more cash when I pay the door fee and it always seems to work from there.

There's Zeus (which I would strongly recommend) and AOL, plus several Latina apartment girls who advertise on BP. Accua Blue supposedly is worth checking out too. But you're right, it definitely seems like there are a lot fewer Latina places sadly. The real kicker is that that only seems to be the case in Chicago or the Midwest; Florida has a ton of GOOD Latina places, and lots of hot providers.

Member #5933
03-03-15, 22:46
Just think, it takes about 30 posts to become a 'veteran', another 30 to get your own 'contacts / digits', and possibly another 30 posts to get on another mongers 'buddy' list. Ok, that's simple math, 90 massages x $100 (conservatively) = $9000. (Not including the gas to get to some of these far off the map fantasies.).

So, did you know with that money and a quarter of the time it took to reach the 'buddy' share status you could have visited a Tilted Kilt 100 times and tipped your favorite waitress handsomely each night (while making real friends at the bar) PLUS have a modest diamond ring waiting for her if she falls for you. Did you think about that yet? True man, good luck to you and all those who follow you.True but no matter how hot 1 lady is, a monger will get bored and find another hot lady or 2 or 2 at a time. Sometimes I want italian but today I wanted thai and it was delicious! Who the hell wants frosted flakes everyday for the rest of their life?

SeanDoe99
03-03-15, 23:58
True but no matter how hot 1 lady is, a monger will get bored and find another hot lady or 2 or 2 at a time. Sometimes I want italian but today I wanted thai and it was delicious! Who the hell wants frosted flakes everyday for the rest of their life?Variety. Well put. Besides, you can't put a price tag on happiness.

Kellster
03-04-15, 12:17

So, did you know with that money and a quarter of the time it took to reach the 'buddy' share status you could have visited a Tilted Kilt 100 times and tipped your favorite waitress handsomely each night (while making real friends at the bar) PLUS have a modest diamond ring waiting for her if she falls for you. Did you think about that yet? True man, good luck to you and all those who follow you.Yeah I doubt the waitresses at Tilted Kilt ever get hit on. And if you were to tip them well, they would probably fall head over heels for you since no one else probably does that- especially if you were significantly older than them. Sarcasm intended- get a clue.

MmQuickX
03-04-15, 16:19
Are any of the asian outcall numbers on backpage real? I never get any hits when I call the most of the numbers.

Magooski
03-04-15, 23:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-fun-latina-dancer-body-to-body-mt-topless-well-reviewed-and-a-great-time/26271485

Anyone been here? I've been looking at these girls for months and not sure I can hold out any longer.Go find out and report to the group! Good luck.

Traderking1
03-05-15, 00:08
Coming to Chicago on Business Trip Next Month: Any information on this provider for Incall or Outcall?

VIP Pampering Five Star Authentic Sensual Massage by an Exquisite Asian Masseuse -.

Please call for schedule an appointment: 312.376. 7366. (outcall only).

Visit my web site at chicagomassage. webs.com.

Also any other recommendations for Asian providers or AMP's would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me. I.

Would be happy to return the favor if you are visiting the Raleigh / Durham / Triangle region.

Traderking1.

IlDiavolo
03-05-15, 02:42
For my first review of this excellent provider, please check my post on the Lombard page with similar title. Sharing this one here because, well, it's worth the drive, IMHO.

Go see Happy at this place. Run, don't walk. I went twice in the last week. She is young (I'm guessing late 20's early 30's), Korean I believe; beautiful face, perfect slim little body, not a flaw on her anywhere. Gives an excellent massage (as AMPs go) as well as the extras you will be praying for when you get her alone. For me, she is dangerous to my financial well.

Being.

7 door, $. 2 FS. Call ahead; mms has been honest with me every time I call so far. Also I hear JoAnn is an excellent substitute if you can't see Happy. I also visited Lilly here and she will not disappoint either although not nearly as good a massage nor is she quite as white hot as Happy. OMG these perfect little thighs. I can't describe it.

DMichaels69
03-05-15, 08:47
She has mixed reviews on another site with most being not so good.

I would avoid this one.

Coming to Chicago on Business Trip Next Month: Any information on this provider for Incall or Outcall?

VIP Pampering Five Star Authentic Sensual Massage by an Exquisite Asian Masseuse -.

Also any other recommendations for Asian providers or AMP's would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me. I.

Would be happy to return the favor if you are visiting the Raleigh / Durham / Triangle region.

Traderking1.

Bjee89
03-05-15, 10:02

So, did you know with that money and a quarter of the time it took to reach the 'buddy' share status you could have visited a Tilted Kilt 100 times and tipped your favorite waitress handsomely each night (while making real friends at the bar) PLUS have a modest diamond ring waiting for her if she falls for you. Did you think about that yet? True man, good luck to you and all those who follow you.You need to be on another site brother. Getting married to the "one" you find in the Kilt after a few years will cost you a lot more the 9 grand. I would have never married if I knew of the hobby before hand. Leave the remorse for your Christian buddies. LOL. Smh.

DMichaels69
03-05-15, 10:32
Happy is the one that wanted more money from your other review. Did she ask for more this time too?

For my first review of this excellent provider, please check my post on the Lombard page with similar title. Sharing this one here because, well, it's worth the drive, IMHO.

Go see Happy at this place. Run, don't walk. I went twice in the last week. She is young (I'm guessing late 20's early 30's), Korean I believe; beautiful face, perfect slim little body, not a flaw on her anywhere. Gives an excellent massage (as AMPs go) as well as the extras you will be praying for when you get her alone. For me, she is dangerous to my financial well.

Being.

7 door, $. 2 FS. Call ahead; mms has been honest with me every time I call so far. Also I hear JoAnn is an excellent substitute if you can't see Happy. I also visited Lilly here and she will not disappoint either although not nearly as good a massage nor is she quite as white hot as Happy. OMG these perfect little thighs. I can't describe it.

Happy Hound
03-05-15, 11:13
Happy is the one that wanted more money from your other review. Did she ask for more this time too?I can attest that Happy is gorgeous. I would say she is definitely in her 20's, beautiful, great hygiene, and very nice. She is definitely a keeper.

Kellster
03-05-15, 12:05

Traderking1.The reviews of her on another site weren't that good. Pics are not her, very limited menu, I believe others said that all the essential areas were hit but despite that many said they would not repeat. Probably best to try someone else. Good luck!

Bkmsw
03-05-15, 16:59

So, did you know with that money and a quarter of the time it took to reach the 'buddy' share status you could have visited a Tilted Kilt 100 times and tipped your favorite waitress handsomely each night (while making real friends at the bar) PLUS have a modest diamond ring waiting for her if she falls for you. Did you think about that yet? True man, good luck to you and all those who follow you.Being married for over 15 years I can attest to the fact that spending 9000 for the hobby will not even come close to the money spend on the wife. Plus if you stick to the hobby you'll be able to see your friends whenever you want. P.S. Why are divorces so expensive? They're WORTH it! LOL.

CoolPatrick
03-05-15, 17:43

Anyone been here? I've been looking at these girls for months and not sure I can hold out any longer.Then this place definitely marked up their price. But I hope my guess is wrong.

I had an old post with information about a body rub joint in Bucktown. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2880-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2143336#post2143336.

FrankyCando
03-05-15, 18:48
On Armitage seems like a new place toftt.

I called up around 6 pm yesterday and asked if they were busy. They told me "come in Honey come now " I melt when they 'honey" me.

Parking kind of so so. Walked in and greeted by pleasant lady that looked like a schoolteacher.

She pleasantly walked me into a room. Nice clean. A few minutes later a knock and in walks Michelle a

Little chunky and cute Asian , I tell her she looks like 16 years old ....25 she says with an amazing cute laughter coming from her.

Massage was very good with all area's messaged and my hands floated around pretty good with more cute laughter

coming from her and then the usual ending, and that's all that is given from her. Tipped her well and then she mentions

that she forgot to offer me table shower while apologizing, I said next time she says next time extra time

And on the way out you get that fabulous free bottled water and escorted to the door with a hug and off you go.

Another 2 ladies work here so I will be back to try the whole herd LOL and even maybe schoolteacher herself.

So far I would repeat.

(yes I am on the prowl again since my Jessica on 19 & OP closed up shop ,she should be getting a job somewhere soon )

FrankyCando
03-05-15, 19:03
Sun-Moon health center toftt. Last week.

Was a new listing on CL and very close to home I was curious bcs it

was residential. Mid aged a 5 pointer. Safe surroundings nice clean room.

But strictly straight good massage no extras.

Towel constantly on you even if you slip it off.

Great massage but would not repeat.

FrankyCando
03-05-15, 19:09
I Never tried the few places in Oak Park.

Which one should I try and which not?

Anybody. ?

Boone50
03-05-15, 23:49
I Never tried the few places in Oak Park.

Which one should I try and which not?

Anybody. ?Try Renew.

I'll PM details.

Hrodebert
03-06-15, 01:49
Tell it like it is!

You need to be on another site brother. Getting married to the "one" you find in the Kilt after a few years will cost you a lot more the 9 grand. I would have never married if I knew of the hobby before hand. Leave the remorse for your Christian buddies. LOL. Smh.

IlDiavolo
03-06-15, 02:32
Happy is the one that wanted more money from your other review. Did she ask for more this time too?Happy accepted what I put on the table this time. I actually offered her 10 more to do the entire deal in the be'day suit and she agreed; forgot to mention that little tidbit.

IlDiavolo
03-06-15, 02:43
I got two private messages from 'regular' members (I don't mean it as a slight, I still am one) with less than 3 posts, asking for more specific / overt detail on this provider / location based on my review (s).

I am loathe to make it so easy for people who have under three posts. Especially since, although cryptic, everything you need to figure it out is in the post, if you think creatively.

I would also like to ask the advice / opinions of more senior members on what you do / how, and if, you respond when newer members with 10-15 posts (or even less) send you PMs for information. I don't wish to be rude to any new people asking me for info, but I also don't wish to give LEO any help. I do share the senior members' tendency towards discretion. Any and all advice appreciated.

What I do with my personal account (yup, I have one) if it's procedural (how do you do this?) I usually answer. If it's a request for info (know anybody good to fuck?) I just delete them and don't respond.

A2

Being.

CoolPatrick
03-06-15, 04:28
Then this place definitely marked up their price. But I hope my guess is wrong.

I had an old post with information about a body rub joint in Bucktown. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2880-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2143336#post2143336.I just got the latest Gentlemans Pages at a adult book store. Saw a same ad with same information and phone # in the booklet. I'm pretty sure it's the same spot because they have been advertised on BP and with GP for a long time.

I'd take my money else as it's over priced in my opinion. The girls are good looking and maybe hot enough, but YMMV on their attitude and service. Same money can get you something more consistent elsewhere.

DrDerrick
03-06-15, 08:31
So I was looking for a good quality down price it what's within my budget for the day and I came across this one. http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lovely-latin-pleasures-relaxx-and-enjoy-lovely-ladies-available-now-si-habla-espaniol/14161566..

It was a little different than the normal because she was so patient with me. I think that my old age is finally starting to catch up to me and I need to hit the gym and pump more blue pills. She is very easy to work with as a nice quiet comfortable location and Logan Square area.

DrDerrick
03-06-15, 08:56
I have been on a roll lately and I love sharing info. On good providers. I saw this one off to the side on one of my recent visits to one of the nice local MPs. Make sure you ask to see the rotation because this place has a few gems. Saundra is a pretty girl with lots of booty and breast and knows how to treat a man. Regular menu and good prices, but you just have to ask without being obnoxious.

These girls put their necks out there so we can have a little fun, so please use discretion.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-action-soft-hands-for-the-sensual-man-100-independent-sandra-is-waiting-4-you-60/14838089True confession that I must make is that I'm really not into white girls but this one here has it Eastern European ancestry and she's really into her work. I was stopping in to see one of the best girls in town it may work out of the same location.

Bebop60
03-06-15, 11:34
I got two private messages from 'regular' members (I don't mean it as a slight, I still am one) with less than 3 posts, asking for more specific / overt detail on this provider / location based on my review (s).

I am loathe to make it so easy for people who have under three posts. Especially since, although cryptic, everything you need to figure it out is in the post, if you think creatively.

I would also like to ask the advice / opinions of more senior members on what you do / how, and if, you respond when newer members with 10-15 posts (or even less) send you PMs for information. I don't wish to be rude to any new people asking me for info, but I also don't wish to give LEO any help. I do share the senior members' tendency towards discretion. Any and all advice appreciated.

What I do with my personal account (yup, I have one) if it's procedural (how do you do this?) I usually answer. If it's a request for info (know anybody good to fuck?) I just delete them and don't respond.

A2I don't usually reply to low post # guys or most regular members who want specific info. It puts the providers and possibly my monger friends at risk. I especially look at what their posts contain. If they have been reporting their experiences, then ok, but someone with 5-20 posts which are most or all requests for info get ignored. They should read the forum (there is plenty of info on here to get laid) or contribute with reports to get their credibility along with their senior status. My 2 cents, and some change.

DaChalupa
03-06-15, 13:19

So, did you know with that money and a quarter of the time it took to reach the 'buddy' share status you could have visited a Tilted Kilt 100 times and tipped your favorite waitress handsomely each night (while making real friends at the bar) PLUS have a modest diamond ring waiting for her if she falls for you. Did you think about that yet? True man, good luck to you and all those who follow you.So the better way to spend $9000, in your mind, is to convince your waitress that you're "the one" by leaving generous tips? I'd say that's a lot more likely to end in a restraining order than an engagement.

Pura Vida
03-06-15, 16:27
I visited again recently, . 5 hr with table shower. I got a cute little spinner who gave a pretty good rub. She let me touch the goods but when it came time for the deed, I got shut down. I was really surprised. She would only rub the boys during self service. . 2 tip.

Goodtimechicago
03-06-15, 21:02
Run. Don't walk. MSOG, GFE / PSE. Best BBBJ I've ever dreamt about.

DuudeMan
03-06-15, 22:45
Anyone try it?

George W. Bush
03-07-15, 12:25
I think that my old age is finally starting to catch up to me and I need to hit the gym and pump more blue pills. Are there any over the counter pills that actually work? At $25 each the real thing is sadly out of my reach. Someone had mentioned finding a product at a gas station that contained a similar ingredient.

Truthfu11
03-07-15, 17:26
Are there any over the counter pills that actually work? At $25 each the real thing is sadly out of my reach. Someone had mentioned finding a product at a gas station that contained a similar ingredient.Don't know why this post is in this thread, but there was a whole discussion of this topic under "General" I think.

Recently got an order of Suhagra-100 pills from the Indian Pharmacy. They work great, as well as, if not better than the $25 a pill blue alternative.

LOL. I wound up getting 100 tablets, more than I would use in a long time. If anyone wants a box of 4 let me know. Reasonable.

Goodtimechicago
03-07-15, 17:30
Run. Don't walk. MSOG, GFE / PSE. Best BBBJ I've ever dreamt about.FYI for those sending PM's. KP=Korean Palace. Perhaps I put in wrong place as it's an Apt service featuring massage+, not a store front AMP.

ChicagoCane
03-07-15, 21:24
Got hosed on an appointment with one of my regulars, so I was in the wind looking for a backup plan in the area, and it being 9:45, was basically out of options. Not sure why everyone closes at 9, since I am often in the mood for massage between 10 and 12, but whatever. Drove past Oki on Chicago Ave, and there was a woman manning her post, so I gave it a go. Turned out she was willing to take me at 10pm for a half-hour, so I was grateful. Her name was Kiki, older but attractive. Got a standard massage, nothing special, thorough, but not especially therapeutic. Relaxing at best. For options she wanted. 60, and I thought that high, but I decided it would be ok, given her flexibility taking me after closing. Turned out she had a piston for an arm, and despite asking her to slow down a few times, she finished up faster than I would have liked. It was 10:25. Damn! You have to admire the professional mercenary at work. Anyone have knowledge of specific masseuses or menu options at OKD worth returning for? Please feel free to PM. Thanks.I have had powerful HJ from kiki. Guy told me she sells great rim jobs-but wants tip of at least 100. Anyone know what else she sells? Please PM me. Kiki is very sexy & nice. -likes to take customers after 9 pm.

Rxgolf
03-07-15, 23:58
Newbie here. Have gotten some really good info from the board and now have something to share. Had a dream about a Mirage on Pulaski.

Took a few times of calling to get this dream because I usually wait till last minute. Introduced to Natalie who is a very cute young white girl. Quoted 80/ hhr 100/ hr.

Went with hr for the "bargain". Did not require draping and was an ok massage. On flip options were given. Went with 60 he which was topless. Was kind of mechanical, with me roaming ass over her pants. Time may have actually gone a little over the hr.

She was very cute, a nice girl, but I think there is better value out there. May repeat but would not be 1st choice because of price. Will be sharing more with you guys and thanks again for all your help!

Bob521
03-08-15, 00:35
I posted on this a couple times. Quite detailed. Search my posts and "Suhagra". I paid about $75 for 80 100 mg pills. I go through them like tic tacs. I might buy your extras, but I probably need to buy another 80. LOL.

Don't know why this post is in this thread, but there was a whole discussion of this topic under "General" I think.

Recently got an order of Suhagra-100 pills from the Indian Pharmacy. They work great, as well as, if not better than the $25 a pill blue alternative.

LOL. I wound up getting 100 tablets, more than I would use in a long time. If anyone wants a box of 4 let me know. Reasonable.

IlliniHoops1
03-08-15, 10:19
Run. Don't walk. MSOG, GFE / PSE. Best BBBJ I've ever dreamt about.Although a bit more expensive KP on occasions will "knock it out the park" with their lineup. Now seems to be one of those times. Don't wait. As they will be replaced soon.

George W. Bush
03-08-15, 11:32
I posted on this a couple times. Apologies for sidetracking the thread. I should have searched first, don't normally read the entire Chicago forum. As long as they don't look like Tic Tacs and I pass them out to everyone at work I'm cool.

LostLarry
03-08-15, 15:03
On Armitage seems like a new place toftt.

I called up around 6 pm yesterday and asked if they were busy. They told me "come in Honey come now " I melt when they 'honey" me.

Parking kind of so so. Walked in and greeted by pleasant lady that looked like a schoolteacher.

She pleasantly walked me into a room. Nice clean. A few minutes later a knock and in walks Michelle a

Little chunky and cute Asian , I tell her she looks like 16 years old ....25 she says with an amazing cute laughter coming from her.

Massage was very good with all area's messaged and my hands floated around pretty good with more cute laughter

coming from her and then the usual ending, and that's all that is given from her. Tipped her well and then she mentions

that she forgot to offer me table shower while apologizing, I said next time she says next time extra time

And on the way out you get that fabulous free bottled water and escorted to the door with a hug and off you go.

Another 2 ladies work here so I will be back to try the whole herd LOL and even maybe schoolteacher herself.

So far I would repeat.

(yes I am on the prowl again since my Jessica on 19 & OP closed up shop ,she should be getting a job somewhere soon )Tried this place out.

$65 for an hour. Massage was a solid swedish massage. The door fee was worth it just for that.

The girl looked to be in her 20's, didn't get the name, from China. Never covered, after flip, did some more massaging, then made a motion and I agreed. 4 won't do it for a standard, I also don't bargain that hard because it kind of kills the mood. Overall, nothing to complain.

I definitely have the feeling this is a solid massage + he place. I wouldn't really expect anything beyond that but who knows with time.

This will be dangerous on my wallet, I live way too conveniently close.

DMichaels69
03-08-15, 18:20
Thanks for mentioning the tipping issue.

Tried this place out.

$65 for an hour. Massage was a solid swedish massage. The door fee was worth it just for that.

The girl looked to be in her 20's, didn't get the name, from China. Never covered, after flip, did some more massaging, then made a motion and I agreed. 4 won't do it for a standard, I also don't bargain that hard because it kind of kills the mood. Overall, nothing to complain.

I definitely have the feeling this is a solid massage + he place. I wouldn't really expect anything beyond that but who knows with time.

This will be dangerous on my wallet, I live way too conveniently close.

IlDiavolo
03-08-15, 18:53
Although a bit more expensive KP on occasions will "knock it out the park" with their lineup. Now seems to be one of those times. Don't wait. As they will be replaced soon.Could anyone PM me a contact number for booking here? Couldn't find one by RTFF.

OF Charlie
03-08-15, 23:52
Could anyone PM me a contact number for booking here? Couldn't find one by RTFF.The link is below. You can find their phone # there.

http://www.koreanpalace.us/models.php

Scattered131
03-09-15, 00:48
Had a very good experience at the Irving park AMP location. One masseuse in the house- I'd say about 45 yrs old and cute body. I have now had mostly good experiences when mamas an / owner is the only masseuse. Seems you have way more latitude for services. I chose this location in particular for the shower and body scrub.

The online ad said 55-60 with shower included. When I arrived I found out that was an additional $10. It pisses me off when they don't know their own specials! I had to ask because there have been plenty of times that they don't do the shower and "oh no time up". We stumbled over language issues and finally agrees on a price. I had almost walked out.

Pre massage shower was enjoyable. Massuse was really nice and sweet. She washed everything thoroughly. Went back to the room and was provided with a quite good massage. Didn't mind slight touching- I even caught her smiling at me throughout the experience. Massage was completed. The flip was fruitful. She worked gently. I was able to roam etc.

She asked for a. 5 tip. I said. 4. Normally I don't tip this high and with the rate bs at the beginning (a put off). However she was super kind- willing to help however and provided an above average massage.

WhiteSoxTom
03-09-15, 17:34
The link is below. You can find their phone # there.

http://www.koreanpalace.us/models.phpThey can be difficult to get verified with. Once you are though, they are almost always a perfect experience.

What's also nice is it is a fixed price, but all inclusive. $250.00 for hour, shower play, 2 cups, GFE gaurentee.

Bob521
03-09-15, 18:12
Apologies for sidetracking the thread. I should have searched first, don't normally read the entire Chicago forum. As long as they don't look like Tic Tacs and I pass them out to everyone at work I'm cool.I just was not sure where my posts were. And wife was lurking nearby so I could not stay online. LOL. I'm pretty happy with All Day Chemist. If I recall correctly, the special was 40 100 mg pills (plus 40 more "free") for something like $50. Then $25 shipping. Which seems like a lot, but it was priority mail. About 4-5 days from India. I cut the 100 mgs in half so I get 160 doses for basically $75. Same exact ingredient as Viagra. Pfizer is ripping everybody off at $12-15 per pill. Thank their lobbyists for ripping us all off, extending their patent for a couple more years. All Day Chemist "asks" you to fax your prescription. But you don't have to. They send the pills either way. I would say, beware if you have a heart condition. Same issues as Viagra unless to want your final rodeo to be at an AMP! They take Visa. But tell you the automatic verification is broken. Then they send you a second email. Either way, I've had no problems. (so far.) I had to pick mine up at the post office because I was not at home the last time they came. Chinese USPS lady at the counter took my receipt. Looked at the box. Looked at me. Smiled and said "Enjoy your package. " Hope you enjoy them. Bob.

Jayp80
03-09-15, 19:36
I purchased some last year before the feds came in and fined FedEx for shipping meds from India. My experience was pretty good, it was held up in NY customs so it took and extra week or two to deliver. I'm 35 like 5'6" 165 lbs the 100 mg pills are too much for me even 50 mg is a bit much. My next purchase will be for the 25 mg tabs. The pill usually lasts for at least the next morning.

I just was not sure where my posts were. And wife was lurking nearby so I could not stay online. LOL. I'm pretty happy with All Day Chemist. If I recall correctly, the special was 40 100 mg pills (plus 40 more "free") for something like $50. Then $25 shipping. Which seems like a lot, but it was priority mail. About 4-5 days from India. I cut the 100 mgs in half so I get 160 doses for basically $75. Same exact ingredient as Viagra. Pfizer is ripping everybody off at $12-15 per pill. Thank their lobbyists for ripping us all off, extending their patent for a couple more years. All Day Chemist "asks" you to fax your prescription. But you don't have to. They send the pills either way. I would say, beware if you have a heart condition. Same issues as Viagra unless to want your final rodeo to be at an AMP! They take Visa. But tell you the automatic verification is broken. Then they send you a second email. Either way, I've had no problems. (so far.) I had to pick mine up at the post office because I was not at home the last time they came. Chinese USPS lady at the counter took my receipt. Looked at the box. Looked at me. Smiled and said "Enjoy your package. " Hope you enjoy them. Bob.

E6671
03-09-15, 21:10
I purchased some last year before the feds came in and fined FedEx for shipping meds from India. My experience was pretty good, it was held up in NY customs so it took and extra week or two to deliver. I'm 35 like 5'6" 165 lbs the 100 mg pills are too much for me even 50 mg is a bit much. My next purchase will be for the 25 mg tabs. The pill usually lasts for at least the next morning.I just place my first order today to ADC. Transaction was exactly as Bob wrote in his post. Wanted to pay by CC and they send you a link to make the payment. I will report after I receive my Vitamins.

Bob, Thanks for the post about is place. I may have to start calling you "Coach".

Bob521
03-09-15, 21:33
It is a shame to need them at all. You have to plan more carefully. Sometimes it is funny. In fact, today I had an appointment scheduled with a private massage therapist. Took the pill before I got there. Yep! Sure enough she flaked out on me. Did not answer her buzzer. Did not answer text or phone. So I was "all dressed up and no where to go". And to make matters worse, I had scheduled a legit Chinese foot massage right after. So all though the legit massage I had a raging hard-on. The legit masseuse must have thought something was amiss, because we cuddled the whole time. Bob.

I just place my first order today to ADC. Transaction was exactly as Bob wrote in his post. Wanted to pay by CC and they send you a link to make the payment. I will report after I receive my Vitamins.

Bob, Thanks for the post about is place. I may have to start calling you "Coach".

Hrodebert
03-10-15, 01:19
Considering that there are 5 spas on Irving Park, Scattered, can you give us another clue or two?

Had a very good experience at the Irving park AMP location. One masseuse in the house- I'd say about 45 yrs old and cute body. I have now had mostly good experiences when mamas an / owner is the only masseuse. Seems you have way more latitude for services. I chose this location in particular for the shower and body scrub.

The online ad said 55-60 with shower included. When I arrived I found out that was an additional $10. It pisses me off when they don't know their own specials! I had to ask because there have been plenty of times that they don't do the shower and "oh no time up". We stumbled over language issues and finally agrees on a price. I had almost walked out.

Pre massage shower was enjoyable. Massuse was really nice and sweet. She washed everything thoroughly. Went back to the room and was provided with a quite good massage. Didn't mind slight touching- I even caught her smiling at me throughout the experience. Massage was completed. The flip was fruitful. She worked gently. I was able to roam etc.

She asked for a. 5 tip. I said. 4. Normally I don't tip this high and with the rate bs at the beginning (a put off). However she was super kind- willing to help however and provided an above average massage.

Scattered131
03-10-15, 23:58
Considering that there are 5 spas on Irving Park, Scattered, can you give us another clue or two?To find it on CL I searched body scrub.

Not sure you all would love the looks of massuese, but it was a positive experience for me.

Dexter69
03-11-15, 17:49
Anybody know where the provider Debbie went? Older Chinese girl, very sweet mid 40's with a great set of tits she would let me munch on as much as I wanted. She advertised on BP for locations on Peterson and on Elston but I only every visited the Peterson one, and haven't seen her ads in a while. She gave a great massage, followed by a great HJ with as much roaming as I liked. I never did ask if FS was on menu.

FrankyCando
03-11-15, 19:50
Seems old reliable on Gunnisonis closed up / moved. Not sure.

I live very super close to it and as I was driving passed it, the front waiting area was completely empty with just a few flower plants.

I always figured they had a heavy anchor at that location.

anybody know more ??

Lemeduyu
03-11-15, 23:33
Anybody know where the provider Debbie went? Older Chinese girl, very sweet mid 40's with a great set of tits she would let me munch on as much as I wanted. She advertised on BP for locations on Peterson and on Elston but I only every visited the Peterson one, and haven't seen her ads in a while. She gave a great massage, followed by a great HJ with as much roaming as I liked. I never did ask if FS was on menu.It was a bizarre location which I think lasted longer than she ever imagined. I used to see her when she worked at new hope on Lincoln. She used to look better back then. I'm sure she'll show up again soon.

LookingFwb
03-12-15, 11:40
Was just at a new palace called Dundee Spa in Wheeling, $80 to get in; 45 minutes only 15 for the table shower and steam; only left 30 minutes for the rest. Had a decent massage and clean table shower and steam room. Great girls very accommodating to my specific needs. I had Sofia, sweet girl with a wonderful rack great mouth and hands. I might repeat.

Hrodebert
03-12-15, 19:56
What did you tip?

Was just at a new palace called Dundee Spa in Wheeling, $80 to get in; 45 minutes only 15 for the table shower and steam; only left 30 minutes for the rest. Had a decent massage and clean table shower and steam room. Great girls very accommodating to my specific needs. I had Sofia, sweet girl with a wonderful rack great mouth and hands. I might repeat.

Member #5933
03-12-15, 21:21
Was just at a new palace called Dundee Spa in Wheeling, $80 to get in; 45 minutes only 15 for the table shower and steam; only left 30 minutes for the rest. Had a decent massage and clean table shower and steam room. Great girls very accommodating to my specific needs. I had Sofia, sweet girl with a wonderful rack great mouth and hands. I might repeat.I vouch for this. She's a cutie and well worth the visit.

Jasper Malloy
03-13-15, 01:35
Same day as your post I swung by there, there was a little sloppily-handwritten "CLOSED" sign on the back door.

I live very super close to it and as I was driving passed it, the front waiting area was completely empty with just a few flower plants.

anybody know more ??

DMichaels69
03-13-15, 09:39
Close them all down! LOL.

Same day as your post I swung by there, there was a little sloppily-handwritten "CLOSED" sign on the back door.

JackSplatted
03-13-15, 11:15
I vouch for this. She's a cutie and well worth the visit.Have made a few visits to the other well known places in the MP area, is the scale similar here? Had very pleasant experiences with Hannah, Bonnie, and my first and best was with a lovely MT named Nene.

Just looking to expand the list of options and this one is pretty close to me. There has been a place in that area on Dundee for a few months and I haven't seen it mentioned previously so I haven't stopped in, wondering if it is really "new" or just that folks finally have something to say.

Thanks.

Mikecl2011
03-13-15, 20:07
Hello fellow mongers! I am in STL but taking a trip up to Naperville, was wondering where I could get a decent massage with some teasing, don't need a happy ending.

Really just looking for a good massage, a table shower would be nice as well. I only have my phone to check things so searching the forum is very hard, so any suggestions or PMs would be appreciated!

Thanks, -Mike-.

JackSplatted
03-13-15, 20:52
Did a quick drive by and it's not the one I was thinking about, but just on the other side of 83. That makes three places with a mile to get some type of massage. Probably not a good thing for my wallet.

Jacksplatted.

Amplify
03-14-15, 03:26
So the last 3 x I've been to Crystal's in Matteson, I've gotten the same girl each time. Never got the same girl twice in all my previous visits. Anyone experienced the same lately. I've been there 3 x between December and now. Just wondering if that's the only girl they have right now and its time to move on. I need variety.

Duathlete
03-14-15, 10:41
Hello fellow mongers! I am in STL but taking a trip up to Naperville, was wondering where I could get a decent massage with some teasing, don't need a happy ending.

Really just looking for a good massage, a table shower would be nice as well. I only have my phone to check things so searching the forum is very hard, so any suggestions or PMs would be appreciated!

Thanks, -Mike-.Best bet would be to read the Lombard forum.

Though typically the places mentioned there do not have stellar massages. Maple and Green have table showers. If you don't want a HE or anything else, the UMassage by Rt 59 & I88 gives a pretty decent massage and includes a table shower. Likely not much teasing though, but of course that can vary with who you get.

OF Charlie
03-14-15, 14:53
So the last 3 x I've been to Crystal's in Matteson, I've gotten the same girl each time. Never got the same girl twice in all my previous visits. Anyone experienced the same lately. I've been there 3 x between December and now. Just wondering if that's the only girl they have right now and its time to move on. I need variety.Who is the girl that you have seen 3 times? Is she any good? They always have 2 girls there. I can always request a different girl if I have seen the other one already. The girls decide when to come and go as they are not under contract. It really depends on if they like the place or not. I have seen girls staying as short as 2-3 weeks and as long as 3 months. It's very rare that a girl stays beyond 3 months as they usually want to go home to see their family. You can always call ahead to see who is working that day before you go in.

DMichaels69
03-15-15, 09:40
Any intel on this one?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/hss/4930439637.html

Kda Kodiac
03-15-15, 11:20
Anyone have any experience with this gal (Holly) or this place in Cville 1225 Siverstone. Any help appreciated.

http://clasificadoschicago.univision.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-in-holiday-discount-massage-502-333-4917/25817737

Darbs
03-15-15, 16:38
Anyone have any experience with this gal (Holly) or this place in Cville 1225 Siverstone. Any help appreciated.

http://clasificadoschicago.univision.com/TherapeuticMassage/call-in-holiday-discount-massage-502-333-4917/25817737Check the Mchenry / Crystal lake thread. Some discussion about her there.

Mannheim
03-15-15, 17:43
Two Latinas advertising body rubs for 40.60 for two girls. Can't seem to find a link right now but I figured I'd throw a report up anyway.

Took the 40/ hr, or maybe it was 45 Mins. Massage was decent from a late 30 or early 40's nice looking Latina lady with a pretty face with a so-so body. Top less HE was about the only thing on the menu. Surprising considering it was an apartment. I asked if the other girl was up for FS and they said it was a happy ending place only. WTF.

Traderking1
03-15-15, 23:13
I am coming to Chicago on business in 3 weeks and will be in town for four days. Any recommendations for AMP's with specific providers in the Downtown area? Also any recommendations for Asian or Latina out call or in call in the downtown area?

Thanks for the information and feel free to PM me. Coming from the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill area and will be glad to return the favor if you are in this area in the future?

Traderking1.

IlDiavolo
03-16-15, 01:37

Thanks, -Mike-.Slightly south and east of Naperville is Willowbrook; go to Pine Tree and ask for Happy, Joann, or Sugar. All young, slim, pretty Koreans. . 7 door, . 6 for he, . 8 for CBJ, and $. 2 for FS. Enkoy, good luck!

HandsomeDan
03-16-15, 14:43
That's a shame. This was great and reliable place. It was my goto place for no drama great massage and always leaving happy.

anybody know more ??

Elpatron
03-16-15, 21:34
I know both the thik lady does only HJ, the thing girl does FS, problably not the first time, but the 2nd for sure, they both used to work on pulaski and elston.

Two Latinas advertising body rubs for 40.60 for two girls. Can't seem to find a link right now but I figured I'd throw a report up anyway.

Took the 40/ hr, or maybe it was 45 Mins. Massage was decent from a late 30 or early 40's nice looking Latina lady with a pretty face with a so-so body. Top less HE was about the only thing on the menu. Surprising considering it was an apartment. I asked if the other girl was up for FS and they said it was a happy ending place only. WTF..

Randall519
03-16-15, 23:30
That's a shame. This was great and reliable place. It was my goto place for no drama great massage and always leaving happy.I agree. Always reliable and no drama. I'm surprised it stayed open so long. The area seemed a little too residential with the risk of complaints, but who knows.

FrankyCando
03-17-15, 19:52
I decided to call Gunnison up to see if they would answer or maybe kept the number for possible other location.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring.......

Lady answers: Hello.

Me: hello is this Gunnison spa?

Lady: yes.

Me: are you open?

Lady: yes we are, what time you want to come?

Me: same place ?

Lady: yes, same place.

Me: why were you closed for a week?

Lady: vacation / while giggling.

Me: everybody on vacation?

Lady: yes everybody. What time you coming?

Me: did you guys get busted ?

Lady: what is this bus ?

Me: never mind.

Lady: who is this?

Me: Its me Franky, the Franky that is willing to pay double for mamason (the old lady that lays in her room) to massage me.

-they know me by that bcs its been a running joke for years with me and that spa -.

Lady: (she laughs ) oh Franky hello, what time you coming?

Me: I am not coming I found new place while you were on vacation. This is America no time for Vacation, Vacation bad for business. And if I
was boss there the girls would work 24 hours a day 7 days no vacation no lunch or dinner only tea and carrot soup in the morning in that
mini kitchen you have there, you girls are too fat anyways .....

Lady: CLICK -HANGS UP -.

AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I guess business as usual there.

Jcon51
03-18-15, 18:51
Went to Zen last night in the city. Late, they were open after my other haunts had closed. Slightly older but very hardworking attendant (jcon51 had had a few cocktails and was perhaps a bit slow on the draw, if you will). She got the job done but really had to earn it. This place is reliable. I haven't seen any real lookers there though, and will continue to look.

Dwd1982
03-19-15, 02:01
Any info on this one?

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-us-4-hands-130/26174782

And WTF does seeking skills not thrills mean? I see this stupid phrase on a ton of ads.

Member #5942
03-19-15, 07:14
Any info on this one?

http://illinois.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-relax-with-us-4-hands-130/26174782

And WTF does seeking skills not thrills mean? I see this stupid phrase on a ton of ads.Seeking skills not thrills is suppose to convince future clients that the person in the ad is a professional who provides a skillful well crafted massage and not any funny business. It's comical because you often see the girl in a low cut top or short dress talking a selfie. I agree it's such a stupid phrase. It could also be the persons disclaimer to tell you in person, hey I don't do that. A legit no funny business therapist has no need to show her body in a photo and a legit therapist rate is / was 65 - 85 dollars. Another stupid thing about BP ads is when the ad says draping required and no prolonged conversations. In the same ad you see keywords at the bottom of the page and see hand job included in keywords. Good luck, Xabi.

HandsomeDan
03-19-15, 13:00
Franky,

What is space you goto now? I'm glad they reopened though. My favorite MT is Young, she knows me quite well. Also if Julie is working, she really lovse to tease with her hair before the flip.

I decided to call Gunnison up to see if they would answer or maybe kept the number for possible other location.

Ring ring ring ring ring ring.......

Lady answers: Hello.

Me: hello is this Gunnison spa?

Lady: yes.

Me: are you open?

Lady: yes we are, what time you want to come?

Me: same place ?

Lady: yes, same place.

Me: why were you closed for a week?

Lady: vacation / while giggling.

Me: everybody on vacation?

Lady: yes everybody. What time you coming?

Me: did you guys get busted ?

Lady: what is this bus ?

Me: never mind.

Lady: who is this?

Me: Its me Franky, the Franky that is willing to pay double for mamason (the old lady that lays in her room) to massage me.

-they know me by that bcs its been a running joke for years with me and that spa -.

Lady: (she laughs ) oh Franky hello, what time you coming?

Me: I am not coming I found new place while you were on vacation. This is America no time for Vacation, Vacation bad for business. And if I
was boss there the girls would work 24 hours a day 7 days no vacation no lunch or dinner only tea and carrot soup in the morning in that
mini kitchen you have there, you girls are too fat anyways .....

Lady: CLICK -HANGS UP -.

AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So I guess business as usual there.

Breindus
03-19-15, 15:00
Howdy folks!

Long time lurker, relatively new to Chicago and still looking for that memorable massage++ moment!

TOFTT at http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-petite-gal/20947306. Overall, rather disappointing, private lady offering svcs from apartment, very amateur, poor setup in the floor of the living room, and VERY distracted (concerned about building security, neighbors, etc). Decent back massage though, but a rather reluctant and off-putting HE. Defn not worth the $130/ hr, esp since there was nothing sans clothing. Pics a decade old!

So, now I am left with a VERY bad taste in my mouth and was hoping someone could provide tips to help me recover.

Today's shortlist includes:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-body2bodybodyrub-80-specialready-2-please/26286043

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thirty-thursday-nude-special/26426266

Thanks!

P.S. : Anyone need tips for Bay Area or London, happy to help!

Goodtimechicago
03-19-15, 18:29
There's Zeus (which I would strongly recommend) and AOL, plus several Latina apartment girls who advertise on BP. Accua Blue supposedly is worth checking out too. But you're right, it definitely seems like there are a lot fewer Latina places sadly. The real kicker is that that only seems to be the case in Chicago or the Midwest; Florida has a ton of GOOD Latina places, and lots of hot providers.I second the endorsement of Zeus. Older but tight.

DrDerrick
03-19-15, 21:29
I second the endorsement of Zeus. Older but tight.Two very good Latin places on Northside and have nice girls.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dominican-hotdream-best-gina-brunnete-dd-busty-sweet-sexy/25726866

And.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-touch-all-this-sexy-latinpolish-sweety/23667984

Both have a couple of diamonds. And a few ummm pearls.

Bob521
03-19-15, 22:42
My 2 cents is get to know the area by using AMPs vs backpage. Chicago has plenty to choose from. If all you seek is HE then virtually all of them will meet your needs. I won't name any particular places but suggest you read the Chicago, Waukeegan, mt Prospect threads for Massage. I personally prefer the Chinese places, better massage, full hour+HE. But you can't go wrong with Korean if HE+BJ+FS is your objective. Tipping in our area is $40 for HE. $100-$120 FS. Bob.

Howdy folks!

Long time lurker, relatively new to Chicago and still looking for that memorable massage++ moment!

TOFTT at http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/classy-petite-gal/20947306. Overall, rather disappointing, private lady offering svcs from apartment, very amateur, poor setup in the floor of the living room, and VERY distracted (concerned about building security, neighbors, etc). Decent back massage though, but a rather reluctant and off-putting HE. Defn not worth the $130/ hr, esp since there was nothing sans clothing. Pics a decade old!

So, now I am left with a VERY bad taste in my mouth and was hoping someone could provide tips to help me recover.

Today's shortlist includes:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-body2bodybodyrub-80-specialready-2-please/26286043

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thirty-thursday-nude-special/26426266

Thanks!

P.S. : Anyone need tips for Bay Area or London, happy to help!

Goodtimechicago
03-20-15, 15:15
Two very good Latin places on Northside and have nice girls.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dominican-hotdream-best-gina-brunnete-dd-busty-sweet-sexy/25726866

And.

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-touch-all-this-sexy-latinpolish-sweety/23667984

Both have a couple of diamonds. And a few ummm pearls.Any recs on who to book with? Particularly the pearls? :D

The Mosm
03-20-15, 15:36
I second the endorsement of Zeus. Older but tight.While the friendliest and most willing lady at Zeus is definitely older (but a tight body as mentioned), they also have a few girls in the <25 demographic in there most nights.

FrankyCando
03-20-15, 17:08
Franky,

What is space you goto now? I'm glad they reopened though. My favorite MT is Young, she knows me quite well. Also if Julie is working, she really lovse to tease with her hair before the flip.
Well I was constant visiting Jessica for a while on 19 & OP but she closed shop up.
My usual place was / is Gunnison bcs so close to home (thank God for the rear entrance).
But I am like a massage wh0re I like to try other places out. Variety is the spice of life.
And I prefer Asian ,otherwise I dont get turned on :) ....I dont care for others , tattooed ,drug addicts or younger girls
And most likely bcs when I was a young mam I dated many Asian woman legitaly and spoiled by them bcs they naturally pumped up that commodity called the male ego

DrDerrick
03-21-15, 17:35
Any recs on who to book with? Particularly the pearls? :DThe rotation changes daily so just check the posts on BP.

BabyBoy2013
03-21-15, 22:00
I vouch for this. She's a cutie and well worth the visit.Had some free time and tried this place out. You guys were right, I had a good time. So if your in the area give it a shot.

HottieHunter42
03-22-15, 14:29
Ok. So I happened to find myself in the north suburbs last night (had a date that ended early) with a little extra cash and a few minutes to kill. Checked the GPS and noticed that Yun was only 15 minutes away, so headed that direction. Got there about 90 minutes before closing. Later than I usually like to do such things, preferring usually to go in the morning, as others do. But, since I don't get up that way very often, I figured I'd stop in and give it a try.

Had to ring doorbell 3 times before being let in, though I clearly heard womens' voices through the wall. Finally let in, met by my MT (don't want to mention names) who looked fairly attractive and was probably somewhere in her 40's. Without giving any details, I got what I went there for, but service was rushed and to be honest, I really didn't enjoy it. I almost stopped her mid-"massage" and left. MT seemed. Tired? Unhappy? Rushed?

Don't want to mention MT's name, since she seemed nice enough and don't want to risk getting her in trouble, but I most likely would not be willing to repeat.

DMichaels69
03-22-15, 16:31
I've had the same experience elsewhere. So close to closing she could have been tired but the place I went it was only 6 pm. Better to catch them fresh. These Korean places are just
average for me now.

Ok. So I happened to find myself in the north suburbs last night (had a date that ended early) with a little extra cash and a few minutes to kill. Checked the GPS and noticed that Yun was only 15 minutes away, so headed that direction. Got there about 90 minutes before closing. Later than I usually like to do such things, preferring usually to go in the morning, as others do. But, since I don't get up that way very often, I figured I'd stop in and give it a try.

Had to ring doorbell 3 times before being let in, though I clearly heard womens' voices through the wall. Finally let in, met by my MT (don't want to mention names) who looked fairly attractive and was probably somewhere in her 40's. Without giving any details, I got what I went there for, but service was rushed and to be honest, I really didn't enjoy it. I almost stopped her mid-"massage" and left. MT seemed. Tired? Unhappy? Rushed?

Don't want to mention MT's name, since she seemed nice enough and don't want to risk getting her in trouble, but I most likely would not be willing to repeat.

Eddinger
03-23-15, 10:25
While the friendliest and most willing lady at Zeus is definitely older (but a tight body as mentioned), they also have a few girls in the <25 demographic in there most nights.Its really fantastic. Kind of a gross place, and I've only had rachel, but so super hot, and very fun.

JoeD999
03-23-15, 14:50

Don't want to mention MT's name, since she seemed nice enough and don't want to risk getting her in trouble, but I most likely would not be willing to repeat.Yea I went there a few times towards closing and it was rushed. They may have made you wait while they made sure other customers would not see you. Like moving other guys from the table shower to a room. These places make sure you do not run into another customer in the hall. Or maybe they were checking you out to see if you looked like le.

Dwd1982
03-23-15, 23:12
Any Intel on this one? Amazing rack!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/4945702060.html

MmQuickX
03-24-15, 13:19
I'm in the Chicago area for a bit for work reasons. Largely have been without a car, but I acquired a car for only tonight. The downside its company branded, so I can't go anywhere sketch with it. Hence, AMPs which are in general populace areas.

I'm traveling from the Niles / Morton Grove area to Midway. Any suggestions? A lot of the posts I've read in the skokie and norridge forums, which I could pass thru, made it seem like there are a lot if legit places so I didn't want to muck up my one opportunity.

JoeD999
03-24-15, 13:25
I'm in the Chicago area for a bit for work reasons. Largely have been without a car, but I acquired a car for only tonight. The downside its company branded, so I can't go anywhere sketch with it. Hence, AMPs which are in general populace areas.

I'm traveling from the Niles / Morton Grove area to Midway. Any suggestions? A lot of the posts I've read in the skokie and norridge forums, which I could pass thru, made it seem like there are a lot if legit places so I didn't want to muck up my one opportunity.Check out the asians on eros. Just look for ohare location. There are also some in skokie. Also, I never park in front of the AMP. Always several doors or a parking lot away and just walk. Google map the places first to see what other businesses are around for you to park at. Especially if the company car has any gps tracking!

Jaxnewbie1
03-26-15, 22:02
Checking in after a long time. Was in and out of Chicago due to work. Got the courage to check in couple of AMP. Sorry I don't have the links as of now. Will update once I find.

1. Location: Near Wood field Mall, Schaumburg. My first exp in chicago / USA. NO extras offered. Aged. May be in 40's. Excellent Massage with minimum tease. Nothing on flip. Infact no flip. Expense:40 $/30 minutes. She was excited to see "my not so little brother" and said next time take extra time. May not try again, considering the age. Didn't see anyone else.

2. Yun: As soon as I stepped in asked, how did you know this place. Bad luck. Aged lady again. Might be in 35-40 . Table shower followed by Steam. Took an hour this time. Excellent massage the 70 $ was worth for the massage alone. Flip was gud but nothing much. CBJ and FS available. CBJ 60. FS 120. . took the CBJ. Errr. Finished. But didn't feel gud. So I helped myself again twice with out rubber with her teasing my brothers balls. The massage was excellent though.

New to the hobby. Not sure if anyone can help with other interesting places.

DLJamming
03-27-15, 08:57
Hello, I've never been to a mp before and was wondering how Yuanyuan spa is. I see the place driving home and was wondering how the table shower is and if the message is actually legit because I could use one. Any information on it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

DLJ.

Miamiat
03-27-15, 22:42
Hello, I've never been to a mp before and was wondering how Yuanyuan spa is. I see the place driving home and was wondering how the table shower is and if the message is actually legit because I could use one. Any information on it would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

DLJ.I recommend that you call for Angela at Yuan Yuan. Very good massage skills.

Scraggy
03-28-15, 05:57

Traderking1.It's been a couple of years. And her picture is quite a bit older than that. My recollection is that she was bored and HE was mechanical and uninspired. Haven't repeated and wouldn't recommend.

DarkKing1
03-28-15, 15:20
You're not looking hard enough. There are still several very good places.Idont know I been to a couple of spas in latin neighborhoods and still end up with asian ladies. So I welcome the help even if you just point in the right direction. Now I do know of a last resort provider up north. But you would have to pm me 4 info.

Gopher88
03-28-15, 16:22
Any intel on this one?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/hss/4930439637.htmlI know that face. Damm I losing it.

Viriato
03-29-15, 10:27
Its really fantastic. Kind of a gross place, and I've only had rachel, but so super hot, and very fun.Yeah, Raquel is great! She used to be my ATF, but I haven't been able to schedule a session with her over the past couple months. Every time I try to make an appointment, I always get told she's busy. I guess she doesn't want to see me for whatever reason. A pity because she's really hot and has a great personality. And I always tipped her generously. At least I still have a couple other providers I can still rely on. Anyone else been able to get Raquel lately?

Gitty
03-29-15, 12:50
Got the hour yesterday. Great massage with some teasing, but was denied extras. When I was leaving I saw a sign on the wall of the room that said anything asked outside of a massage was considered inappropriate.

AceBox
03-29-15, 22:27
New Hope is closed, this time their sign says until April 30. Same as the last sign, except that one said March 20. I don't know if it ever opened though.

Gopher88
03-30-15, 10:05
Got the hour yesterday. Great massage with some teasing, but was denied extras. When I was leaving I saw a sign on the wall of the room that said anything asked outside of a massage was considered inappropriate.If this is the first time seen this sign you have not been lQQking:

Sign on the wall of the room that said anything asked outside of a massage was considered inappropriate.

MrTisBad
03-30-15, 12:51
I really like her. Great hands very pleasant 45 for hour everything available.

MmQuickX
03-30-15, 14:06
I looked through the forum for the last year or so, and saw mixed reviews for some of those places on Archer. Namely (D&D, Fantastic Massage, Comfort Spa, etc). I've been pretty out of luck during my stay near the Midway area. I definitely want to stop at a place nearby today. Any current recommendations for places on Archer? Just looking for a basic AMP for basic services.

I'll post a review today, if I go to one of them.

HandsomeDan
03-30-15, 14:40
I really like her. Great hands very pleasant 45 for hour everything available.I visited last year, was hoping for Andrea but got her friend. $30/ hh $45/ H. I got her friend Alice I think. She was very friendly as well. She was European, skinny, and great personality. Massage was 5, and extras are available. She mentioned she not opposed to me bringing wine and was very open minded and 420 friendly.

Traderking1
03-30-15, 20:20
I am coming to Chicago on a business trip in 10 days and looking to set up some great massages with some extras too.

Does anyone have any experience with the following body work providers?

http://bodyrubstudio.wix.com/bodywork

Donations: 80/120/140/180/220.

I have honed in on some other recommended AMPs's in Lombard and Mt. Prospect as well. Also may try KP palace or Asian Xclusivie as they are.

Also recommended several times on the forum. Any recommended outcall massage providers with great masssage, Nuru, or extras- (FS not required)?

Thanks for the information and just looking to have a great time and relax in your great city.

Can reciprocate with recommendations if you come to the Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill region.

Traderking1.

Sleeker
03-30-15, 22:40
New Hope is closed, this time their sign says until April 30. Same as the last sign, except that one said March 20. I don't know if it ever opened though.I went there on 3/21 expecting them to be open but as you wrote they extended their closure one more month.

TonyAndolleni
03-31-15, 08:16
Did anyone see her. Any Intel to share? I plan to coordinate something today with her if she responds and will report back but would love any insight before.

I know that face. Damm I losing it.

CoolPatrick
03-31-15, 15:43
I am coming to Chicago on a business trip in 10 days and looking to set up some great massages with some extras too.

Does anyone have any experience with the following body work providers?

http://bodyrubstudio.wix.com/bodywork

Donations: 80/120/140/180/220. I believe they operates in Wicker Park / Bucktown in the city area. They are a bit overpriced. For 160 you can find American girls (in city area like logan square) or Euro girls (in near burbs all around) to do tantric full body rub with you.

If you don't mind the weird verification and paying $$, search Taylor + west loop on BP, especially if Tattoo is your thing. She has great reviews from the other site.

Look through Asian Tab on EROS and RS2K Chicago, those agencies may be more reliable than some bodyrub ads. Others have already suggested AMPs here on board.

HandsomeDan
03-31-15, 19:55
After several reviews about Zeus, I finally called and made an appointment with Rachel. When I get there, she says come back in 30 minutes. I said I called and said I'll be over at that time. She said she can't because she has a customer. I think she was the only one working. For an older chick, definitely great body.

Then I decided to go to my usual Gunnison since reports are they opened back up. I walk in through the back door and mammasan says they're busy come back in hour. I was like WTF? You're never that busy in my mind. I'll have wait till later this week or next week to get my massage. I will probably try Electro. Fingers crossed.

SouthsideIrish
03-31-15, 21:50
I myself feel their is no good reason to spell out things for brand new members or travelers when all one needs to do is read a few pages to find exactly what they are looking for. I am on the read first ask questions later policy. Shouldn't everyone?

UBeMyFriend99
03-31-15, 23:11
Stopped by a place in Chinatown on the way home for some stress relief. Place I visited in October with crappy service but like food I'll try everything twice before I make a final decision. Bit older woman with great massage skills, probably a 9. A little teasing and then the flip. Handshake was 7 but the part that got me was no asking of money before or after and she said "Do you mind if I take my time and go slow?" Hell no I don't mind! Only wish I took my time because I didn't go slow. Happy hunting.

Raoul Duke
04-01-15, 15:19
New Hope is closed, this time their sign says until April 30. Same as the last sign, except that one said March 20. I don't know if it ever opened though.Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Anna, please I'm me. Gracias.

Chicag0
04-01-15, 17:05
Stopped by a place in Chinatown on the way home for some stress relief. Place I visited in October with crappy service but like food I'll try everything twice before I make a final decision. Bit older woman with great massage skills, probably a 9. A little teasing and then the flip. Handshake was 7 but the part that got me was no asking of money before or after and she said "Do you mind if I take my time and go slow?" Hell no I don't mind! Only wish I took my time because I didn't go slow. Happy hunting.For anyone travelling to Chinatown in Toronto, there are many places to be Fully Successful. Some of the MPs even play porn when you walk in the door. Their rules up in CN are much looser. I know this is not for regular Chicago folks, but some of you might get around and I thought I would share if you do travel. Chi.

Truthfu11
04-01-15, 21:58
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Anna, please I'm me. Gracias.Yes, Anna is a sweetie. Best Tata's around. Copy me on Raoul's PM too, please.

BenBeck
04-02-15, 13:32
Yes, Anna is a sweetie. Best Tata's around. Copy me on Raoul's PM too, please.Did "Anna" ever go by "Wendy"? Or is there another there with golden tatas? PM if you can enlighten me.