PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

OF Charlie
06-06-23, 17:14
I'm just hoping that someday we get a place that does the Shanghai Red Rope trick. It usually consists of you going in and taking off your clothers in front of some dude who will hang them up and then you go to a steam room to shower. After shower, take a jacuzzi, a sauna or get a massage from a male masseuse then dry off.

They give you Japanese pajamas and then you go to room to relax or to pick girl. In the lounge chairs you can order drink or snack from the buffet tables, and can smoke. I would often get a pedicure while waiting. There were always 20 or more lounge chairs, often with guys sleeping in them. Whenever you are ready. No one rushes you. You go into a room with 20 women and pick one. They all are wearing numbers. The line up is incredible.

The red rope at either Yu Ping 999 or The Shanghai Hotel is worth trying for the novelty. Girl suspends hereself with red rope and give a BJ spinning around. It's a circus act. You then get a massage by her boobs, your ass licked well, and then fuck in multiple positions. Usually only 1 pop. But for $100 USD, wow. My head is still spinning from that.

Sadly I think the CCP has shut many of these places down. This was all pre Covid.

Hong Kong was amazing as well but I hear it's changed too. Back in the day in Chicago, Sienna Spa in Chinatown was the closest we had to that. A lot of guys didn't like seeing other mongers waiting their turn or watching tv in the lounge chairs.Yeah, from what I have read and what girls have told me, most if not all of those places in China have been shut down.

That is why I always call out girls who have worked at sauna back in China before in my reviews. We have to get by with what we can get here. PD will have a sauna girl on 6/11. Friend of Snow. Sichuan girl with huge tits and probably one of the most slutty looks that I have seen lol. Booker said she face timed with her, so the pics that I got are real. Let's see if she lives up to the hype or not haha.

OF Charlie
06-06-23, 17:17
Well if it's anything like the service at Milk spa, NDS, or Kind spa in Orlando, it's going to get busy real fast. I haven't hobbied in NYC yet so I can't speak on those places but Orlando is one of my favorite hobby cities.

Where is this place exactly?Tokyo Spa is on Halstead. If you walk south from the Orange Line Halstead stop, it's a 5 minute walk.

I texted Michelle (the one girl working there now) just now. She said she had 4 guys by now. Not too bad considering there is no hot water yet. She said they should have the hot water on Thursday. Will make another post then.

Enderwiggen
06-06-23, 17:20
I'm just hoping that someday we get a place that does the Shanghai Red Rope trick. It usually consists of you going in and taking off your clothers in front of some dude who will hang them up and then you go to a steam room to shower. After shower, take a jacuzzi, a sauna or get a massage from a male masseuse then dry off.

They give you Japanese pajamas and then you go to room to relax or to pick girl. In the lounge chairs you can order drink or snack from the buffet tables, and can smoke. I would often get a pedicure while waiting. There were always 20 or more lounge chairs, often with guys sleeping in them. Whenever you are ready. No one rushes you. You go into a room with 20 women and pick one. They all are wearing numbers. The line up is incredible.

The red rope at either Yu Ping 999 or The Shanghai Hotel is worth trying for the novelty. Girl suspends hereself with red rope and give a BJ spinning around. It's a circus act. You then get a massage by her boobs, your ass licked well, and then fuck in multiple positions. Usually only 1 pop. But for $100 USD, wow. My head is still spinning from that.

Sadly I think the CCP has shut many of these places down. This was all pre Covid.

Hong Kong was amazing as well but I hear it's changed too. Back in the day in Chicago, Sienna Spa in Chinatown was the closest we had to that. A lot of guys didn't like seeing other mongers waiting their turn or watching tv in the lounge chairs.Senina is where I met Judy!

That place was incredible. The shower, the steam, the sauna, the massage and the service. Just pure incredible.

Biliator
06-06-23, 18:30
If there's a more intense non-FS experience in Chicago, I've never found it. Stopped by to see old friend YoYo, who came to fame at Ruby Spa years ago, then fell out with the owners and set up shop at Comfort Spa on Archer. She's still atctjat location but now has reopened Sapphire Spa. She's still got it; and if you invest in a handful of visits with her and are generous, you'll likely get the intense nude 69 to CIM treatment before too long.

HappyGardener
06-06-23, 18:37
Senina is where I met Judy!

That place was incredible. The shower, the steam, the sauna, the massage and the service. Just pure incredible.That's where many of us met Judy. A much younger Judy haha. But then again so was I.

I was in Chinatown at Christmas and I looked at the building where Senina was and shed a tear.

IronClad999
06-06-23, 21:42
If there's a more intense non-FS experience in Chicago, I've never found it. Stopped by to see old friend YoYo, who came to fame at Ruby Spa years ago, then fell out with the owners and set up shop at Comfort Spa on Archer. She's still atctjat location but now has reopened Sapphire Spa. She's still got it; and if you invest in a handful of visits with her and are generous, you'll likely get the intense nude 69 to CIM treatment before too long.That spot ruby has a new chick that goes by kiki; same menu as others with standard GFE, face 8/10 YMMV, natural B boosters, short black hair and in her mid to high 20's. She made her recent tour here not too long ago from other states, not fresh meat in this field but still has room for improvements. Kitty was fully shaven which isn't bad for DATY (about 76% tight with her wet wet game ON. No raws as she's fresh in this shop, but YMMV.

Mitsom
06-07-23, 13:59
I like getting to them before they spend the day getting plowed through by you guys so stopped in at 819 around 11 am. Was planning to ask for the lineup but was greeted at the door by a cute, fit and petite (about 5 ft if that) little number with long hair and nice firm B-C cups who said her name was Coco. She can't weigh over 100 lbs wet. Probably very early 30's maybe late 20's. As soon as I saw her couldn't wait to dig in. She wore a short little sheer fitted dress that you could see her panties through when she turned to lead me to the room.

In the room did $50/ $200 for BBBJ. She inspected jr with her phone lamp which is probably a smart idea for these girls but was a first for me. Alcohol rub down then got her on her knees where it was a lovely sight seeing her fit me in her mouth. She couldn't go that deep but that was ok. Let her tongue around a bit and she made some good eye contact. Grabbed her head and pumped her face pretty good. She made some nice sloppy sounds. Then I let her drive and she stroked me and did some good head bobbing and twisting. Asked for some BLS and she refused at first but I just said yes and pointed to them and she obliged.

Cover went on and laid her on her back at the edge of table. While standing pushed her knees back into her chest (nice long #2 eraser nipples that were nice to suck) to reveal a sweet little P. Really enjoyed watching jr stretch that open. Went at it like that for a bit and did some light face slapping. Then scooped her tiny little body up and stood with her legs wrapped around me and bounced her up and down on the D. Told her to lick and suck my nipples and she followed that instruction well throughout. Back on the table where I climbed on for some deep digging. To her credit she took a good pounding for being so small. She did some loud moaning that no doubt could be heard throughout. Not sure if she was the only one there. Turned her over in doggie where I had to teach her to keep her back arched. Enjoyed spreading her cheeks and watching her cute little A hole breathe while I pumped her. Laid down and had her climb on top. She crouched and rode me really good while I spanked that firm little bootie. Was ready to bust so pulled the jacket off and told her to get back on her knees because I wanted to blow in her mouth. She refused so I had her lay on the table and drizzled oil on the boobs and climbed on top to TF her until I shot some ropes all over her chest and chin. Cleaned me up and lead me to the door with just a towel wrapped around her. Was in and out in about 20 min.

Overall great experience. She doesn't speak much if any English which doesn't bother me at all. Not there to chit chat. But if you like them petite she's definitely a must see. I'd give her face a 7 but body a 10. Told me I had the "number one" D so you guys got a tall order to fill LOL.

Illini333
06-07-23, 17:07
Hi does anyone know if Gina, also known as Cynthia, is still working? I know she was not from Chicago so maybe she moved back to Texas or Colombia. She was a Colombian with very big tits and ass. A real beautiful and sweet girl. Would work out of places in the Logan Square and Avondale area. Let me know. You can PM if necessary.

https://bodyrubpage.com/chicago-massage/568432-allow-me-to-pamper-please-and-tease-you-312-966-9862

OrdLover
06-07-23, 20:25
This reminded me of Cici of Oak Park when she got arrested. Did Cici ever reappeared back on the scene again? Anybody here have her contact info or know what she is doing now?Any regulars of Cici knows? You can pm me.

OF Charlie
06-07-23, 23:01
It's Lina the famous Lina with the red dress. Surprised no one has said she was in town. The only reason I know is she messaged me.The famous red dress, courtesy of yours truly. The second most requested pic ever. I have sent it to about 75 guys by now. I should start taking pics again. Been lazy.

I didn't post a PSA for Lina this time because I wanted to see her first. Orange is way too busy as is. If I had posted a PSA earlier, I probably wouldn't have been able to see her. She said she sent out a bunch of texts to her regulars, so I guess everyone is like me. Keeping her return a secret haha.

She lost a few pounds since her last visit back in March. Makes her famous knockers look even bigger lol. She is going back to China after this trip and won't be back to Chicago for a while. 6/15 is her scheduled last day, so catch her while you can.

FellowMonger
06-08-23, 05:36
Haven't heard much about anyone hitting up CLM. Anyone have any recent reports to share / recommendations with the current roster? Feel free to PM.

FuckIt216
06-08-23, 07:19
Thanks OFCharlie for the intel. We all appreciate you.

Stopped by Orange asked Candy to give me Lina she offered all 4 girls on the line up but off the intel from OFCharlie I went with Lina -.

Amazing Service and Awesome Body. Does have a stomach scar that she hides pretty well but overall experience was amazing. And she loves to kiss which personally I'm not into with these girls but as Charlie stated do yourself a solid and make the visit the whole line up is pretty good and still no luck convincing Candy to offer service LOL.

Jinurso
06-08-23, 09:05
Haven't heard much about anyone hitting up CLM. Anyone have any recent reports to share / recommendations with the current roster? Feel free to PM.There don't seem to be many new girls there. And the new girls listed on the website don't look specially appetizing. Carolina just looks ok. Paola is a fake pic. Nina never seems to be on the schedule.

Most of the rest of the roster has been reviewed. I don't think anybody in the current roster has much of a menu for first timers. It's mainly your standard +100 CBJ +200 CFS. A couple of them, like Athena, will ask +150/300.

There used to be a good half dozen girls there who had great GFE menus, like Mia, Jessica, Camilla and Eva. Now there are maybe only two girls there I know of who will open up their menu to regulars. But not everybody has had luck with that, even people who consider themselves regulars.

Carly at Ozone seems like a better option, although amazingly I still haven't gotten around to seeing her yet.

Bill Stuart
06-08-23, 09:24
And just like that imma give Ruby a try. I was mainly concerned if the cost was going to be over 2 hundo (looked at rubmaps and. Yeah I should read more reviews from here). Will report after I do. The rim intrigues me. Only worry is the area. Haven't spent too much time by Archer.No issue with the area. Many of us have been up and down there many many times without issue!

Enjoy. My last trip to Ruby was great.

BS Out.

Coopertars
06-08-23, 09:59
There don't seem to be many new girls there. And the new girls listed on the website don't look specially appetizing. Carolina just looks ok. Paola is a fake pic. Nina never seems to be on the schedule.

Most of the rest of the roster has been reviewed. I don't think anybody in the current roster has much of a menu for first timers. It's mainly your standard +100 CBJ +200 CFS. A couple of them, like Athena, will ask +150/300.

There used to be a good half dozen girls there who had great GFE menus, like Mia, Jessica, Camilla and Eva. Now there are maybe only two girls there I know of who will open up their menu to regulars. But not everybody has had luck with that, even people who consider themselves regulars.

Carly at Ozone seems like a better option, although amazingly I still haven't gotten around to seeing her yet.Met with a regular girl a couple weeks ago, she's been with the agency on and off since they started basically. She said she's probably on her way out soon because the org has gotten a bit too big for their own good with the 4 locations plus occasional hotel. Theyre trying to get new consistent girls but most of them don't stick around because theyre still in school or just getting out and trying to find their career jobs.

If the new girls keep up their higher upcharge rates, I imagine we'll continue to see more turnover and the last holdouts will be gone too.

MWiggly2
06-08-23, 12:42
Stopped in for the first time. Drew Blue. Thin attractive korean. Nice looking bolt-ons. I paid the 80 door fee, plus 160 for L3. While I like the setup and the girls are attractive, just wasn't happy at 240. Seems like there are better options such as Ozone, Comfort and others. Won't repeat simply because struck me as an expensive quickie. Total session was maybe 30 min.

VipPro
06-08-23, 13:59
Make visit to Carly at Ozone. 1 hr $3. All holes, 2 pop. Damn she amazing and best of best! She say leaving 07/23 and come back 09/09! She best all around! Highly recommend!

FellowMonger
06-08-23, 17:01
There don't seem to be many new girls there. And the new girls listed on the website don't look specially appetizing. Carolina just looks ok. Paola is a fake pic. Nina never seems to be on the schedule.

Carly at Ozone seems like a better option, although amazingly I still haven't gotten around to seeing her yet.Agreed. I think if they were genuinely attractive I would pay the extra but most of them are fake or too high of an upcharge and it's not worth to what I can just get from an AMP.

Jinurso
06-08-23, 17:14
Agreed. I think if they were genuinely attractive I would pay the extra but most of them are fake or too high of an upcharge and it's not worth to what I can just get from an AMP.I go back mainly because of convenience and I see a few girls there regularly, so we've built up to an open menu. That's the only time CLM feels like a value. I still remember the hour long fuckfest with Claire when I first discovered CLM. She didn't even charge me extra (although I gave her what I had afterwards), it was just one thing led to another and next thing you know we are rawdogging in the hot tub, then the bed. Still an ATF experience for like $260.

JoeColorado
06-08-23, 20:27

Carly at Ozone seems like a better option, although amazingly I still haven't gotten around to seeing her yet.Their prices are so inconsistent too. You never know what you're going to get or for what price.

FightInChicago
06-08-23, 21:02
Will be in the area next week. Any chance to get FS in the two spots?

OF Charlie
06-08-23, 22:56
Make visit to Carly at Ozone. 1 hr $3. All holes, 2 pop. Damn she amazing and best of best! She say leaving 07/23 and come back 09/09! She best all around! Highly recommend!You got one hour appointment? All the reports that I have read said she only does half hour appointment. That is the only reason why I haven't seen her yet. I rather do one hour at 3 bills than half hour for 240.

Watermelon1
06-08-23, 23:22
Received text that a new girl arriving late evening. Arriving before scheduled time and have a quick chat with pps. New girls are scheduled every 2 weeks.

Kiki, is a 5"3 natural young beauty, gives me a hug before helping me to undress. I couldn't help not to stare at her perky B.

In the shower room, good b2 b rub and eager to please.

In the room, we kissed like lovers before she started BBBJ on me. Looking at my eyes while savoring jr. I could pop anytime. Wanting more, cover on and we goes Mish, I totally collapsed into her.

Kiki, is a nice young girl. Take care of her.

SkipF69
06-09-23, 09:50
Will be in the area next week. Any chance to get FS in the two spots?Sunny if you are referring mount prospect is always FS.

Coopertars
06-09-23, 10:44
You got one hour appointment? All the reports that I have read said she only does half hour appointment. That is the only reason why I haven't seen her yet. I rather do one hour at 3 bills than half hour for 240.Yeah not buying it, maybe this person got lucky I guess. I've seen her several times. She quotes 3 all in for HH, tells everyone she doesn't do more than halfs because she maximizes the amount of clients she can see, but did mention to me she could do an hour for 5. No way was I going to do that.

JValdez2021
06-09-23, 13:08
Received text that a new girl arriving late evening. Arriving before scheduled time and have a quick chat with pps. New girls are scheduled every 2 weeks.

Kiki, is a 5"3 natural young beauty, gives me a hug before helping me to undress. I couldn't help not to stare at her perky B.

In the room, we kissed like lovers before she started BBBJ on me. Looking at my eyes while savoring jr. I could pop anytime. Wanting more, cover on and we goes Mish, I totally collapsed into her.

Kiki, is a nice young girl. Take care of her.I confirm!! Very sweet young girl she has the girl next door look very innocent looking. Let's treat her well.

JValdez2021
06-09-23, 13:16
I like getting to them before they spend the day getting plowed through by you guys so stopped in at 819 around 11 am. Was planning to ask for the lineup but was greeted at the door by a cute, fit and petite (about 5 ft if that) little number with long hair and nice firm B-C cups who said her name was Coco. She can't weigh over 100 lbs wet. Probably very early 30's maybe late 20's. As soon as I saw her couldn't wait to dig in. She wore a short little sheer fitted dress that you could see her panties through when she turned to lead me to the room.

In the room did $50/ $200 for BBBJ. She inspected jr with her phone lamp which is probably a smart idea for these girls but was a first for me. Alcohol rub down then got her on her knees where it was a lovely sight seeing her fit me in her mouth. She couldn't go that deep but that was ok. Let her tongue around a bit and she made some good eye contact. Grabbed her head and pumped her face pretty good. She made some nice sloppy sounds. Then I let her drive and she stroked me and did some good head bobbing and twisting. Asked for some BLS and she refused at first but I just said yes and pointed to them and she obliged.

Cover went on and laid her on her back at the edge of table. While standing pushed her knees back into her chest (nice long #2 eraser nipples that were nice to suck) to reveal a sweet little P. Really enjoyed watching jr stretch that open. Went at it like that for a bit and did some light face slapping. Then scooped her tiny little body up and stood with her legs wrapped around me and bounced her up and down on the D. Told her to lick and suck my nipples and she followed that instruction well throughout. Back on the table where I climbed on for some deep digging. To her credit she took a good pounding for being so small. She did some loud moaning that no doubt could be heard throughout. Not sure if she was the only one there. Turned her over in doggie where I had to teach her to keep her back arched. Enjoyed spreading her cheeks and watching her cute little A hole breathe while I pumped her. Laid down and had her climb on top. She crouched and rode me really good while I spanked that firm little bootie. Was ready to bust so pulled the jacket off and told her to get back on her knees because I wanted to blow in her mouth. She refused so I had her lay on the table and drizzled oil on the boobs and climbed on top to TF her until I shot some ropes all over her chest and chin. Cleaned me up and lead me to the door with just a towel wrapped around her. Was in and out in about 20 min.

Overall great experience. She doesn't speak much if any English which doesn't bother me at all. Not there to chit chat. But if you like them petite she's definitely a must see. I'd give her face a 7 but body a 10. Told me I had the "number one" D so you guys got a tall order to fill LOL.Guys!!

Before hitting Ruby Spa I stopped here. All I have is Wow!! This lady reminded me of my ex-wife's hot friend!! Keeps herself in shape nice legs and beautiful smile!! I ponder that and told her to stay quite because I heard the door open atleast twice. To the point where she got upset and said something in her language. She obliged to every and any position I felt like a porn star!! And I'm no young buck!!but this woman reminded me so much of that friend that got away.

Stay safe out there my mongers!! 50 for the house and 1. 8 for the session.

BA4114
06-09-23, 14:02
Anyone have any intel on the new place at 20 xx W. Lawrence?

They've been intermittently posting here: https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/2054-w-lawrence-ave-chicago-il/22998031.html.

VipPro
06-09-23, 14:34
You got one hour appointment? All the reports that I have read said she only does half hour appointment. That is the only reason why I haven't seen her yet. I rather do one hour at 3 bills than half hour for 240.Yes. 1 h. She say it's slow, why I get lucky this time. You can always get some extra if you are respect and nice guy with a women!

Nowhere500
06-09-23, 14:46

Kiki, is a nice young girl. Take care of her.Was that a one hour session? Wondering if Ruby is a 1 hr place or more of a 30 minute place.

BearHug1948
06-09-23, 15:57
New at Orange a delightful, pretty young one with a luscious body and great attitude. I have seen her else were and kept contact so drove 3 hours to meet up with her when she came to Chicago. Her menu is L3+ with a generous tip. Oral skills are unequaled in my many years of experience. Massaged me with her c cup tits which was great. I saw at least 2 other beautiful, shapely providers were there. Tits are not lacking at Orange. Plan to return and to keep track of Bella.

SkeeterV
06-09-23, 17:45
Was that a one hour session? Wondering if Ruby is a 1 hr place or more of a 30 minute place.They do 1 hr! Stopped by to try and see Kiki but she was busy so I got someone else, didn't catch her name. Similar service to my last visit and she made sure to take her time to fill up as much of the hour as possible! Got to meet Kiki after the session and I will have to come back before she's gone.

SpaGuy21
06-09-23, 17:50

They've been intermittently posting here: https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/2054-w-lawrence-ave-chicago-il/22998031.html.Noticed the same ad as well thinking it was a new spa, er Jack Shack. No signage except for an Open sign / light. Ring the doorbell and no answer. On Lawrence (busy street) with lots of passer-by, foot and car, so didn't wait by the door long. Called and sure enough, PPS answers. Looks like he's expanded into Lincoln Square / Bowmanville.
Never checked out the girl on duty though.

SpaGuy21
06-09-23, 18:00
Will be in the area next week. Any chance to get FS in the two spots?Both Sunny on Armitage or Halsted, doubt it / unlikely. Grand Spa, zero to none unless Coco is back which I saw reported somewhere. Even then, MMS might not allow it and think that's why she "left" the first time.

OF Charlie
06-09-23, 19:00
Note, this is not the same Nana that was at PD last month.

I swear, I am my own worst enemy. Every time I write a review and then try to repeat, she is always busy. Today was another example. Tried to see Lina again and of course she was busy. Short on time and already made the drive, I just went with Nana.

Inside the room, she looks familiar to me but I could not quite remember where I have seen her before. I asked her if we have met before and she proceeded to tell me where and that I had done a double with her another girl. In my mind, I was thinking she either has great memory or she was making things up. Seeing that I was skeptical, she grabbed her phone and showed me that she has my wechat. I guess I have seen too many girls, haha.

I had stored her wechat with the name Yoyo, so that is why I didn't immediately remember her. Anyway, now that I remember her, it was game on. Nana is a lot of fun with large C cups. She is just a tad bit taller than what many would consider a spinner, but who is counting that extra inch. She can deep throat with the best of them. Or maybe I am too small LOL. BBBJ is excellent too. More importantly, she takes her time sucking you. She said she takes pride in her oral skills LOL.

What makes her awesome is that when she comes, she comes very violently. In a good way. Kicking, screaming and with her whole body shaking. I love nothing more than to see a girl comes. If you somehow can make her come, you will be in for a treat. Just awesome. Side note. She is a very aggressive kisser if you like that style of kissing. Or it could be that she misses me haha.

Fit312
06-09-23, 19:57
Noticed the same ad as well thinking it was a new spa, er Jack Shack. No signage except for an Open sign / light. Ring the doorbell and no answer. On Lawrence (busy street) with lots of passer-by, foot and car, so didn't wait by the door long. Called and sure enough, PPS answers. Looks like he's expanded into Lincoln Square / Bowmanville.
Never checked out the girl on duty though.It's Lisa from Lucky Health Spa on Archer, a middle aged lady from Taiwan who speaks little English. It was $160 all-in with everything covered, no kissing when I saw her.

EscortVeiwer03
06-10-23, 00:44
Decided to finally try out Ruby. I went there in the evening and saw it was not busy and two girls were working. The girl who greeted me was Vivi who was a petite nice shaped girl with some nice jugs. But I saw another girl who was more petite and cuter walk by and so I asked to switch to her. She said her name was Yuki who was wearing some tight daisy dukes and a small top. She took me to the table shower first and washed me up good and gave me a body to body slide which actually felt incredible. Then she gave me a preview rim and BBBJ while washing me off. We headed back to the room where she continued with rimming and moved to a BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills were ok (I've had better) but it was really toothy and sometimes hurt. I told her to move to reverse cowgirl and that was incredible. We kept going and then switched to doggy where I got a nice ass view. I asked her to get on her knees and give me a BBBJ again cause I was close to finish. She took it in her mouth which was amazing. I don't think I'll repeat only because of the BBBJ skills. Might have to try Vivi next time. $200 was the damage. If anybody got any recommendations for girls with some great BBBJ skills please pm me.

SalTheMan1.So I decided to give Ruby a shot after a many convincing threads. I'm pretty sure I got Yuki as well as my experience was quite similar. Papasan at the door greeted and led me to the room where in comes this real cutie shortly after. Very hot with a small frame and a tight yet soft sexy body. I was first led to the shower and given a VERY thorough wash. She. Gets in there. Her fingers were up and down me crack. I can see why after as she spread my cheeks and went to town with her tongue. Same experience with the body slide and a pleasant asslicking during the face down TS. Flipped and gave the rest of me a good washing, a short catbath and gliding hey body over my junk. Stood up and helped her wash off a bit too. That lady must like the taste of nipples cause she was sucking the hell out of mine. Not complaining. Rinsed, dried off and went into the room. She has me lie on the table and continues the rimming for almost ten minutes before going for some mouthwash and then switching to a BBBJ.

By that point I already felt like I was going to explode. Took everything I had to last. Either it wasn't Yuki or her skills must have improved or she's readin' reviews cause I didn't get any teeth. She has skills. She got her tongue and lips all up and down the shaft and my balls. My back was feeling some type of way so I opted not to go for any sex. Not so good to thrust right now ya know? Instead had her sit on my face and continue the BJ. I helped wash that kitty myself so I went ahead went DATY while she was doing her thing. She seemed to be enjoying it by the feeling of her thighs squeezing my cheeks, nearly falling on my face, and her wobbling a bit after she got off the table. Kept going till I popped like a soda volcano in her mouth. We went back to the shower room, washed & dried each other off and she grinded her butt against me while I helped clean her body. Then I was on my way. I will be back. Recommend it especially if you enjoy rim / tuma which I do. (PD is next. Don't think I forgot Charlie).

HappyGardener
06-10-23, 00:49

They've been intermittently posting here: https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/2054-w-lawrence-ave-chicago-il/22998031.html.Not a discreet location and close to schools, playlots and vigilant moms pushing strollers.

GWheaton
06-10-23, 10:12
Guys!!

Before hitting Ruby Spa I stopped here. All I have is Wow!! This lady reminded me of my ex-wife's hot friend!! Keeps herself in shape nice legs and beautiful smile!! I ponder that and told her to stay quite because I heard the door open atleast twice. To the point where she got upset and said something in her language. She obliged to every and any position I felt like a porn star!! And I'm no young buck!!but this woman reminded me so much of that friend that got away.

Stay safe out there my mongers!! 50 for the house and 1. 8 for the session.I saw Coco yesterday at 819 and can confirm reports about her. 50 for the house and 200 for her. BBBJ and FS. She is really petite and has perky little tips with very reactive nipples. She can really take a pounding and is a lot of fun.

CAC7137
06-10-23, 11:09
Does anyone know where Thai Emily for WRS works these days?

Radik7
06-10-23, 13:14
Booker messaged about Kiki new girl, decided to give it a go.

Pretty consistent experience, can vouch for the other reviews her.

If you are into Nuru, you will have a very good time.

I found her to be very attractive, but YMMV. Cute face and very nice body with natural Bs and nice nip* and as*.

Decent massage and she is enthusiastic and good provider.

Looks like late 20's. Had a good time, will recommend. PM for deets.

ThomMcAn61
06-10-23, 13:25
New at Orange a delightful, pretty young one with a luscious body and great attitude. I have seen her else were and kept contact so drove 3 hours to meet up with her when she came to Chicago. Her menu is L3+ with a generous tip. Oral skills are unequaled in my many years of experience. Massaged me with her c cup tits which was great. I saw at least 2 other beautiful, shapely providers were there. Tits are not lacking at Orange. Plan to return and to keep track of Bella.Going to Chicago tomorrow, Was in the mood for a BJ.

Damainman2000
06-10-23, 13:25
Has anyone been recently to either location? I used to love massages from Kelly who has nice soft sensual tease and touch.

I don't think she's there anymore.

CanadianGuy
06-10-23, 15:27
Got a text reply. No FS but massage and b2 b choices. Out of apartment. Not sure what to think about it. Pics are great but one picture found by Google elsewhere. The site looks professionally done but no history, no search results.Oh I know this one. Same booker that would book for a number of European girls. They've been reviewed. See here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?12206-EMP-(European-Massage-Parlor) -Reports&p=5664542&viewfull=1#post5664542.

GeneralObvious
06-10-23, 15:56
Does anyone know where Thai Emily for WRS works these days?She's taking care of some personal things. She probably won't be back in the game.

Quixotic1
06-10-23, 16:11
What spa would be my best bet if I want a nuru experience with options for titfucking, grinding, rimming, etc? How much does this usually cost? Not interested in anything beyond a BJ, no sex.

AyoHell
06-10-23, 17:49
Just to report Karly is leaving July 27 and back September 7. House plus 3. For Greek and CIM. She's hot and a great communicator. Just say what you want and listen to her. COF if you are the final customer of the day at 9:15 pm.

FunVen
06-11-23, 01:27
Seeing the reviews for Kiki, wanted to jump on the wagon too.

Kiki was busy and schedule till noon. Booker recommended me another new girl Emma that just arrived. Model look and busty.

Not wanting to be late for my afternoon appointment, booked the new girl.

Arrive and led by pps to the room. As booker described, young skinny and busty. Jr rises straight away and she giggles and help me to undress. TS involves b2 b and prelude BBBJ.

Back to the den, she started with some massage and work her way down. Caressing the ass and jr. Couldn't stay long face down position as jr starts to awake. Lifted up my ass and starts rimming. Flipped over, BBBJ bls dt till I begged for cover. Goes various positions and on the verge of cumming, remove cover and cim.

Cuddle awhile before helping me to dress up and I am on the way out.

PPS reminds me to come back for Kiki. Also new young girls are on rotation every 2 weeks.

Note: if you are walking on the street, you will definitely turn your head to have a second look at this beauty. She can be model quality.

BiggoDawgGo
06-11-23, 10:27
Does anyone know of a place where you can get a nuru massage with real nuru gel? Not just oil but actual nuru gel with a provider who knows what she's doing?

BiggoDawgGo
06-11-23, 10:48
Soft opening was delayed until this past weekend. Stopped by and checked it out. It was a beauty salon there before, so some renovation was done. The beauty salon sign is still up, but it should be replaced soon. It got a new fresh coat of paint as well. Facility is one of the newest and cleanest that I have been to. Free parking in the plaza and across the street. Front entrance is a bit busy, but you will be asked to go out from the back. For those of you who like to leave from the back for discretion, this is a good place for that. Location is a 5 minutes walk from the Orange Line Halstead stop to give you an idea on where it's located at.

Two pricing structures. First one is door fee of 50 hhr, 70 hr and you negotiate depending on what additional service you want. Same setup as 819 spa. 260 and 300 (300 comes with kissing). For the higher end prices, it will come with nuru automatically and everything else if you know what I mean. This service is modeled after NYC spas where nuru is included. Some people have been asking if and when Chicago will get a spa like NYC spa, well your wish is granted.

Same booker as 819 booker. The plan is to have girls work at both location. Why does this matter you might ask. Well, say you saw a girl at 819 that you like but it was toward the end of her stay there, you can catch her at Tokyo spa then. Famous Anne was a regular at 819. When she comes back from China, she will most likely be sent to this new spa to drum up business.Do you know if the nuru gel arrived yet?

Ratso100
06-11-23, 12:07
If there's a more intense non-FS experience in Chicago, I've never found it. Stopped by to see old friend YoYo, who came to fame at Ruby Spa years ago, then fell out with the owners and set up shop at Comfort Spa on Archer. She's still atctjat location but now has reopened Sapphire Spa. She's still got it; and if you invest in a handful of visits with her and are generous, you'll likely get the intense nude 69 to CIM treatment before too long.Does his yo yo by any chance have a rose tattoo on her pubic region?

Dbiz01
06-11-23, 12:32
Not a discreet location and close to schools, playlots and vigilant moms pushing strollers.LOL! Ravenswood is not the best location for a new spa. The poster is right about nosy neighbors and such. People pay big bucks in that are and are concerned about QOL issues, I. E, new massage parlors.

OF Charlie
06-11-23, 16:04
Do you know if the nuru gel arrived yet?They arrived at booker's home, but I am not sure if she has delivered to the spa yet or not. They should be there later today or tomorrow at the latest. Hot water came on this past Thursday.

The girl said she averaged about 8 to 9 guys the last two days. Surprised no one has posted a review yet. I am more interested in hearing what people think of the facility, not necessarily the girl. Booker said there should be 2 new girls there soon.

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3129235

CrisDesi
06-11-23, 16:28
They arrived at booker's home, but I am not sure if she has delivered to the spa yet or not. They should be there later today or tomorrow at the latest. Hot water came on this past Thursday.

The girl said she averaged about 8 to 9 guys the last two days. Surprised no one has posted a review yet. I am more interested in hearing what people think of the facility, not necessarily the girl. Booker said there should be 2 new girls there soon.

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3129235Haven't posted a review in forever since I haven't been anywhere in forever. I want to visit an AMP tomorrow and this place peaked my interest. For right now, is there only 1 girl available?

JChen888
06-11-23, 17:34
LOL! Ravenswood is not the best location for a new spa. The poster is right about nosy neighbors and such. People pay big bucks in that are and are concerned about QOL issues, I. E, new massage parlors.Suicidal mission.

JChen888
06-11-23, 17:54
I usually just walk in but made an appointment this time at ruby spa to ensure I get to meet Kiki. Glad I did because she is definitely the youngest lady I met here. My guess is she is in her mid to late 20's. Nice face with a sweet smile, shoulder length hair, natural B. Softly ask me if I am staying for the hour and handed me a towel to get ready for the ts. A routine ts with body slide and some light control p2 p. Preview BBBJ was the soft sensual styles with some light ball tease.

A short body rub in the room. She got the hint to start the action when I reach back to touch her legs and rub her pussy. Asked me to turn over and she climb up for BBBJ. She mostly used her lip and tongue to focus on my head while used her hands to play with my pole and balls. I asked her to spin over for some 69 action after 6-7 minutes or so. I rubbed her clit while eating her out. No finger insertion when I attempted. She covered me up and slide up and started in RCG. She has the typical Chinese behind so nothing special. Spin over for cg which I enjoy very much. She alternated between grinding and up and down motion for a good while. My hands felt nice in her hip and I was allowed to palmed and squeezed her tits. Nipple play wasn't very much appreciated but I persisted and she final let go and let me do my thing. I think her nipples are really sensitive and wasn't BSing me before she definitely got wet after I start squeezing and twisting he nipples a bit. She was moaning nicely by this point. And when I ask her to lean in so I can suck on her tit she actually used her hands to squeeze her breast to make the nipple stick out further for me to suck on them. We switch to mish once I had enough play time with her tits. I mish her pretty good on the table while I fold up her legs. I pulled her to the edge of the table for standing mish for the finish.

Definitely a nice girl and I am hope she would stay longer. I want to repeat with her.

IPrivate008
06-11-23, 19:31
Does Princess spa have table showers?

OF Charlie
06-11-23, 23:44
Haven't posted a review in forever since I haven't been anywhere in forever. I want to visit an AMP tomorrow and this place peaked my interest. For right now, is there only 1 girl available?Two girl now. Second girl arrived today. First girl goes by the name of Michelle. She is scheduled until the end of the month. Don't know anything about the second girl yet. Just heard about the second girl from Michelle.

Oh, nuru gel was delivered today, so to the poster below who asked about it you can give Michelle a try.

ElChuba26
06-12-23, 03:15
So I went to Orange asking for the nuru and Anna (I think that's what everyone said to ask for? The one with the double Ds).

Needles to say I did not get a nuru massage nor do I think I got the girl everyone was raving about. Massage was so bad, the job done was. Depressing too. But oh well.

Does anyone know of any place that does true nuru massage? Not sure if there was a communication error or what but the I told the girl nuru massage and she just went mhm and then did the worse massage ever with not even a drop of oil LOL.

Sorry just annoyed of money not well spent.

FuckIt216
06-12-23, 09:52
Does his yo yo by any chance have a rose tattoo on her pubic region?Not the same YoYo from Relax Spa. If anyone finds YoYo with tattoo of rose please let us know she was one of the best in the biz.

TetonResearch
06-12-23, 10:17
Does Princess spa have table showers?Princess thai? No table showers at you won't get much more than L1 but the massage isn't half bad depending on who you see.

ElChuba26
06-12-23, 10:37
So far ruby looks like they do true nuru and the best is Yuki or Vivi.

Any place else any of you would recommend?

Orange does not. I tried, she didn't even use oil for massage LOL.

Coopertars
06-12-23, 11:28

Orange does not. I tried, she didn't even use oil for massage LOL.Don't think Ruby does "true" nuru, its more like a soapy B2 B at the TS.

OF Charlie
06-12-23, 12:50

Orange does not. I tried, she didn't even use oil for massage LOL.Tokyo Spa has the real nuru. I told the booker which one to order. The picture is what she sent me when the Amazon order arrived.

ElChuba26
06-12-23, 13:43
Tokyo Spa has the real nuru. I told the booker which one to order. The picture is what she sent me when the Amazon order arrived.Okay I'll go there instead.

Any provider you'd recommend? Description?

I know it's new but haven't heard about any of the providers there.

Weed1
06-12-23, 14:21
Hi,

Will be out from the east coast for business next week, staying in Tinley park, usually stay in oakbrook area, what section would I find info about AMPs near Tinley Park?

Or am I better off driving somewhere, looking for basic L1 or L2 service, Tried Ivy last time but want something for the full hour.

Thanks in advance.

DickFonzereli
06-12-23, 14:37
Some one please describe this kiki. Is she the short import model?

I usually just walk in but made an appointment this time at ruby spa to ensure I get to meet Kiki. Glad I did because she is definitely the youngest lady I met here. My guess is she is in her mid to late 20's. Nice face with a sweet smile, shoulder length hair, natural B. Softly ask me if I am staying for the hour and handed me a towel to get ready for the ts. A routine ts with body slide and some light control p2 p. Preview BBBJ was the soft sensual styles with some light ball tease.

A short body rub in the room. She got the hint to start the action when I reach back to touch her legs and rub her pussy. Asked me to turn over and she climb up for BBBJ. She mostly used her lip and tongue to focus on my head while used her hands to play with my pole and balls. I asked her to spin over for some 69 action after 6-7 minutes or so. I rubbed her clit while eating her out. No finger insertion when I attempted. She covered me up and slide up and started in RCG. She has the typical Chinese behind so nothing special. Spin over for cg which I enjoy very much. She alternated between grinding and up and down motion for a good while. My hands felt nice in her hip and I was allowed to palmed and squeezed her tits. Nipple play wasn't very much appreciated but I persisted and she final let go and let me do my thing. I think her nipples are really sensitive and wasn't BSing me before she definitely got wet after I start squeezing and twisting he nipples a bit. She was moaning nicely by this point. And when I ask her to lean in so I can suck on her tit she actually used her hands to squeeze her breast to make the nipple stick out further for me to suck on them..

OF Charlie
06-12-23, 17:11
Okay I'll go there instead.

Any provider you'd recommend? Description?

I know it's new but haven't heard about any of the providers there.It's back to one girl now. Michelle is her name. The second girl who came yesterday only lasted a day. I guess business was slow, so she left.

The second girl probably won't be there until either the 16th or the 21st when 819 and PD change rotations.

Nesbo
06-12-23, 19:24
Hi everyone, it might be long shot but I'll try.

There was therapist named Yun or Young (in her late 30's-early 40's).

Working at Pain stop Wiker park.

Later she moved working to Pain stop in China Town.

After Covid she was not working there anymore. People that work there seem to be angry when asking about her.

Saying that she moved to back to China and never coming back.

Please DM me if you know her abouts. Or where she works now.

Proton456
06-12-23, 20:46
It's back to one girl now. Michelle is her name. The second girl who came yesterday only lasted a day. I guess business was slow, so she left.

The second girl probably won't be there until either the 16th or the 21st when 819 and PD change rotations.There is so much established competition so close by. If they had set up shop north or northwest of the city borderline the burbs, they'd be thriving. Just saying.

CrisDesi
06-12-23, 21:16
Just broke the ice with Tokyo Spa. I opted for the basic 30 min for 160 I'll start off with cons of the visit first. First off, I didn't find Michelle that attractive. Appeared to be in her 30's. As OF Charlie noted she's the only one there. A monger did come in in the middle of the session which interrupted the flow but I can't hold that against them since they did just open. Now on to why I really think why this place has potential. Firstly, that table shower has to be the nicest I've come across so far. Even though I didn't find Michelle attractive, her service was pretty damn good. She gave a BBBJ with some type of liquid in her mouth. Maybe someone knows exactly what this but this is a first for me and it felt awesome LOL. Moved onto a little cowgirl with the rest of the session in doggy and busted in the bag. After we got dressed she led me to a discreet backdoor exit which is another reason why I feel like this could be a tight spot. If this spot becomes part of the 819/ PD rotation like Charlie says, this could be a promising place.

OF Charlie
06-12-23, 22:32
There is so much established competition so close by. If they had set up shop north or northwest of the city borderline the burbs, they'd be thriving. Just saying.It depends on how you define competition. If you mean there are a lot of spas nearby, then yes. But no other places use true nuru gel. I told the booker which nuru gel to order from Amazon. Whoever gets nuru and writes a review first can confirm the nuru gel bottle that I posted a few posts below.

Also, there was a Manhattan spa girl from Shangri-La angency that was here last month. There will be a girl from the Dream Dream You agency coming soon. Dream Dream You is one of better known Manhattan spas. It's only a matter of time before those Manhattan spa girls get assigned to Tokyo spa. And as business gets better, words will spread and more and more Manhattan spa girls will come. It's trying to differentiate by bringing in younger and better girls. In that sense, there is no competition at the moment. We all can't go to Manhattan, so this is closest we have. Give it time. Girls will be much better soon.

http://dreamdreamyou.com/

OF Charlie
06-12-23, 22:45
Just broke the ice with Tokyo Spa. I opted for the basic 30 min for 160 I'll start off with cons of the visit first. First off, I didn't find Michelle that attractive. Appeared to be in her 30's. As OF Charlie noted she's the only one there. A monger did come in in the middle of the session which interrupted the flow but I can't hold that against them since they did just open. Now on to why I really think why this place has potential. Firstly, that table shower has to be the nicest I've come across so far. Even though I didn't find Michelle attractive, her service was pretty damn good. She gave a BBBJ with some type of liquid in her mouth. Maybe someone knows exactly what this but this is a first for me and it felt awesome LOL. Moved onto a little cowgirl with the rest of the session in doggy and busted in the bag. After we got dressed she led me to a discreet backdoor exit which is another reason why I feel like this could be a tight spot. If this spot becomes part of the 819/ PD rotation like Charlie says, this could be a promising place.Thanks for posting this and confirming everything that I had said. Booker is working on convincing Marie (the current room 2 girl at PD) to work here after her PD stay. It's a bit of tough sell as not many girls want to work at a brand new spa. The facility is nice with a discreet back exit. Give it time. It's only a matter of time before better girls come.

JasonWi
06-12-23, 22:54
Some one please describe this Kiki. Is she the short import model?JChen888 wrote "My guess is she is in her mid to late 20's. Nice face with a sweet smile, shoulder length hair, natural B".

I think JChen888's description is spot on. I'll add what I can about Kiki from Ruby.

I'd guess late 20's, and I got a pretty good look at her, as I arrived at the opening bell and she told me she was embarrassed because she had not yet put makeup on. Her smile is amazing. Beyond that, ok face. Young but not a 9 or a 10 face. She is Chinese, and speaks and understands only a little English (small words, colors). I'll guess 5'5 l I thought she was shorter than that until she stood next to me. More naturally thin than toned. Natural B, I'd agree. Clean shaven.

Upon arrival in the room, she asked how long, I said an hour, she said $300. Up front. So apparently the price must be all-in at Ruby, different than the places that charge $80 room fee plus extras. I didn't try to negotiate her down. Maybe I'm a sucker.

She does not do nuru, but rather oils herself up a bit to do some body sliding in the table shower. For me, this entailed her squeezing her breasts and sliding them up and down my body, front and back, then switched direction (face toward my feet) and did the same thing. Good but not outstanding; she put her weight more on her knees to the side of me, rather than putting entire weight of body sliding on me.

She asked I use mouthwash before we got going too far (and I had brushed teeth before leaving the house, so I believe this is just wise / sanitary precaution on her part). LFK not DFK (very little tongue / gentle is her style). Was very responsive to my requests on where to focus massage part and the fun part. She's not that tight. I wouldn't call her a nympho or someone who over-acts, but nor is she mechanical / formulaic / trying to get you to come fast. She seems like a really nice person who tried to give me a good time that met my preferences and she succeeded.

She didn't rush (I'm not a fan of the places who try to get you to finish well before the hour ends), and was fair, giving me a "10 minutes left" announcement in a polite way and quite accurately, as I had indeed been there for 50 minutes.

Overall, very good experience.

There was one other woman working there both times I visited (I had done a scouting expedition a few days before to see the talent); I didn't catch her name, but she was more typical of what I often see at AMP's. Late 30's / maybe 40, thin, average face. Papa-san, a really short older guy, was there too, and he opened door for me to exit; he didn't seem so friendly.

Back to Kiki: I would recommend, but I wouldn't put her in the "You must see her before she leaves town. " She told me she was leaving "at the end of the month" but I'm not sure how literal to take that. She said she will be returning to New York. "Where in New York, Queens?" "Flushing. " Solid B+ experience. Nothing bad, everything about her was very good, nothing amazing, excepting her smile. Not sure how her looks, her age, the experience, or the pricing compares to Orange Spa, which I have not yet visited. Anyone know?

Wenger
06-13-23, 07:41
Hi,

Will be out from the east coast for business next week, staying in Tinley park, usually stay in oakbrook area, what section would I find info about AMPs near Tinley Park?

Or am I better off driving somewhere, looking for basic L1 or L2 service, Tried Ivy last time but want something for the full hour.

Thanks in advance.Check the south suburbs thread for Tinley and Orland area. There's a few spots but for the most part they're all l1. If you want the full hour definitely avoid Q in Orland, they're only 45 minutes.

SkipF69
06-13-23, 16:44
Yesterday was at PD and while waiting Monica came in the kitchen. She was soo friendly and playful, came over and sat on my lap and lifted bikini top and made me want to come back today to see her. I am soo glad I did! She is very pretty IMHO, youthful with amazing natural D cups, dark skin, nice butt and a girlfriend vibe to live for. Dfk, I love you's, bbj in shower and often, and every position- Monica truly loves to have sex! She whispered after we should go again in the bathroom. Unfortunately we were exhausted when finished and only time for a parting second shower- of course with more kisses and I love you"s. Note: after the session today at PD she was transported to the new spa at 2613. If you have not seen her at PD, you need to run over to Halstead- she is Amazing!! Very Hot and great attitude and will not stop until you are satisfied. SF.

LaVisitingChi
06-13-23, 17:08
Princess thai? No table showers at you won't get much more than L1 but the massage isn't half bad depending on who you see.Which provider gives a really good massage there?

LaVisitingChi
06-13-23, 17:18
Make visit to Carly at Ozone. 1 hr $3. All holes, 2 pop. Damn she amazing and best of best! She say leaving 07/23 and come back 09/09! She best all around! Highly recommend!Does she give a pretty good massage?

Chiguyxxx
06-13-23, 17:27
Yesterday was at PD and while waiting Monica came in the kitchen. She was soo friendly and playful, came over and sat on my lap and lifted bikini top and made me want to come back today to see her. I am soo glad I did! She is very pretty IMHO, youthful with amazing natural D cups, dark skin, nice butt and a girlfriend vibe to live for. Dfk, I love you's, bbj in shower and often, and every position- Monica truly loves to have sex! She whispered after we should go again in the bathroom. Unfortunately we were exhausted when finished and only time for a parting second shower- of course with more kisses and I love you"s. Note: after the session today at PD she was transported to the new spa at 2613. If you have not seen her at PD, you need to run over to Halstead- she is Amazing!! Very Hot and great attitude and will not stop until you are satisfied. SF.What new spa? North or South Halsted?

OF Charlie
06-13-23, 17:45
What new spa? North or South Halsted?It's Tokyo Spa. First review a few posts down.

5 minute walk south of the Orange Line Halsted stop. Has real nuru gel. Monica was a sauna girl back in China.

WalkingHard
06-13-23, 19:03
Does she give a pretty good massage?Not really. And she only does 30 min and if you want back door she'll need time to prep so you don't get much. If you want a great massage and good service I'd recommend "Sarah" or "Susie" it's a name starting with S at CLC Massage on Milwaukee. I think she was mentioned here before.

SpaGuy21
06-13-23, 19:10
What new spa? North or South Halsted?It's most definitely South and the fourth location to the BHC, 819, (HK) PD, franchise / monopoly that we get so much shilling, er, reporting on. Throw in the apartment locations without a storefront and you're up to who knows, 6+ locations?! At this point they need their own thread, hahaha. All the "regulars" can spam their reviews in one convenient location, hahaha!!

DMichaels69
06-13-23, 19:50
It says Japanese girls are available. Will there be any?

It's Tokyo Spa. First review a few posts down.

5 minute walk south of the Orange Line Halsted stop. Has real nuru gel. Monica was a sauna girl back in China.

CrisDesi
06-13-23, 19:50
Thanks for posting this and confirming everything that I had said. Booker is working on convincing Marie (the current room 2 girl at PD) to work here after her PD stay. It's a bit of tough sell as not many girls want to work at a brand new spa. The facility is nice with a discreet back exit. Give it time. It's only a matter of time before better girls come.Yeah hopefully you could persuade the booker to get some good talent to the location to get some momentum behind this. This seems like one of the better setups I've come across.

OF Charlie
06-13-23, 20:24
Yeah hopefully you could persuade the booker to get some good talent to the location to get some momentum behind this. This seems like one of the better setups I've come across.Monica from PD was just sent to Tokyo spa today. Another poster posted a review for Monica below.

Girls like this kind of setup, being able to work at multiple locations in one single visit. They can save time and money from having to fly around. This in turn will attract better talents.

SpaDude777
06-13-23, 21:05
Not really. And she only does 30 min and if you want back door she'll need time to prep so you don't get much. If you want a great massage and good service I'd recommend "Sarah" or "Susie" it's a name starting with S at CLC Massage on Milwaukee. I think she was mentioned here before.Wow you must have got her on a bad day or something. I have seen her multiple times and she gives a great teasing massage. Has almost got me to pop a few times just from the teasing. She will do hours if you have seen her a few times and can come in mid afternoon. She has always let me go after the booty for as long as I want and she really seems to enjoy it. Does "Sarah" do greek?. Karly is the only provider I can seem to find that actually gets into anal.

VipPro
06-13-23, 22:07
Does she give a pretty good massage?It's not a massage, it's more like teasing and make you relax.

UBeMyFriend99
06-14-23, 07:23
Based on reviews from another site I tried to visit Jennifer massage on Archer yesterday morning. I called ahead early morning hoping they may be open and papasan said yes but gave me a different address than the normal location. He also said "two really pretty girl" which right away has me thinking two not pretty girls. I get to the different address and the woman opens the door standing there with some of the yellowish brown teeth I've ever seen. Probably in her late 40's or 50's. I asked who the other person working was and she knew zero English so I turned around and left. The urge for fun was deflated and headed home. I'm not sure if the reports on RM are papasan written or just a larger monopoly on different establishments is being used where you call and they send you to whatever location has someone available.

ElChuba26
06-14-23, 08:00
Any reviews for Bella at Orange?

Was told by booker to go with her but want to know all why'all's opinions.

ElChuba26
06-14-23, 08:01
Monica from PD was just sent to Tokyo spa today. Another poster posted a review for Monica below.

Girls like this kind of setup, being able to work at multiple locations in one single visit. They can save time and money from having to fly around. This in turn will attract better talents.How much is nuru massage?

Booker keeps changing pricing on me and now I'm confused.

GeneralObvious
06-14-23, 08:18
It says Japanese girls are available. Will there be any?You know how these guys operate. One posts. Then, they all come out of the woodwork, with their fantastic stories. No Japanese gals will fly to Chicago, where they know mongers are cheap. Just won't happen. Look for a Japanese escort. You will pay a premium. If you want to meet a normal Japanese gal, head to Hmart in Arlington Heights.

CrisDesi
06-14-23, 09:01
Based on reviews from another site I tried to visit Jennifer massage on Archer yesterday morning. I called ahead early morning hoping they may be open and papasan said yes but gave me a different address than the normal location. He also said "two really pretty girl" which right away has me thinking two not pretty girls. I get to the different address and the woman opens the door standing there with some of the yellowish brown teeth I've ever seen. Probably in her late 40's or 50's. I asked who the other person working was and she knew zero English so I turned around and left. The urge for fun was deflated and headed home. I'm not sure if the reports on RM are papasan written or just a larger monopoly on different establishments is being used where you call and they send you to whatever location has someone available.Yeah the AMPs on RM with a buttload of 5 star reviews are usually those papasan places. From my experience the places that are usually talked about in here are safe bets.

Baggio57
06-14-23, 09:06
Based on reviews from another site I tried to visit Jennifer massage on Archer yesterday morning. I called ahead early morning hoping they may be open and papasan said yes but gave me a different address than the normal location. He also said "two really pretty girl" which right away has me thinking two not pretty girls. I get to the different address and the woman opens the door standing there with some of the yellowish brown teeth I've ever seen. Probably in her late 40's or 50's. I asked who the other person working was and she knew zero English so I turned around and left. The urge for fun was deflated and headed home. I'm not sure if the reports on RM are papasan written or just a larger monopoly on different establishments is being used where you call and they send you to whatever location has someone available.Had a similar situation couple weeks ago. Called Relax on Wentworth and was directed to a different address. Let's just say it wasn't what I expected or wanted. Moral of the story, for me at least, is if I'm directed to a different address, I'm passing altogether.

LeopardTwo
06-14-23, 09:14
It's most definitely South and the fourth location to the BHC, 819, (HK) PD, franchise / monopoly that we get so much shilling, er, reporting on. Throw in the apartment locations without a storefront and you're up to who knows, 6+ locations?! At this point they need their own thread, hahaha. All the "regulars" can spam their reviews in one convenient location, hahaha!!Haha. Yes, that circuit could definitely use it's own board.

Moss734
06-14-23, 10:24
Based on reviews from another site I tried to visit Jennifer massage on Archer yesterday morning. I called ahead early morning hoping they may be open and papasan said yes but gave me a different address than the normal location. He also said "two really pretty girl" which right away has me thinking two not pretty girls. I get to the different address and the woman opens the door standing there with some of the yellowish brown teeth I've ever seen. Probably in her late 40's or 50's. I asked who the other person working was and she knew zero English so I turned around and left. The urge for fun was deflated and headed home. I'm not sure if the reports on RM are papasan written or just a larger monopoly on different establishments is being used where you call and they send you to whatever location has someone available.99% of the Chinatown reviews are fake. I've also been banned from posting reviews or comments because I tried outing the fake reviews. Super annoying since the fake reviews actually push the other reviews down. Do the papasans pay a super premium subscription to be able to keep posting blatant fake reviews? Idk. I went to LA and the Chinese massage parlors out there suffering from same fake review issue as here so probably not just Chicago local issue.

IAmTheManyo
06-14-23, 12:51
Any reviews for Bella at Orange?

Was told by booker to go with her but want to know all why'all's opinions.I saw Bella and had a great time. She's young, real up top and fun. I would recommend. I even passed on Lina for Bella though that might have been a mistake.

Watermelon1
06-14-23, 13:14
You know how these guys operate. One posts. Then, they all come out of the woodwork, with their fantastic stories. No Japanese gals will fly to Chicago, where they know mongers are cheap. Just won't happen. Look for a Japanese escort. You will pay a premium. If you want to meet a normal Japanese gal, head to Hmart in Arlington Heights.Yes, with the current Chicago market, real j girls are tough to find. Price will be very high.

Joshua1989
06-14-23, 13:50
I saw Bella and had a great time. She's young, real up top and fun. I would recommend. I even passed on Lina for Bella though that might have been a mistake.Really interested. What's name of the spa and address?

DMichaels69
06-14-23, 16:02
Bad customer service but yea this is going to be like the NYC spa's. LOL.

How much is nuru massage?

Booker keeps changing pricing on me and now I'm confused.

YuhColoy
06-14-23, 16:08
Monica was Okay. Average at Best. Late 30's Short thick in a good way all natural. But I was rushed and my time was cut to a half hour after another client walked in looking for her.

I hated that she was quick to say I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU every time she looked at me. I'm pretty sure most of these ladies know how to speak English they just act stupid and carry around a little translator machine.

OF Charlie
06-14-23, 16:13
How much is nuru massage?

Booker keeps changing pricing on me and now I'm confused.I was told 260 and 300 (with kissing). The same rates as the VIP rates at the apartment. That was a couple of weeks ago though.

OF Charlie
06-14-23, 16:18
You know how these guys operate. One posts. Then, they all come out of the woodwork, with their fantastic stories. No Japanese gals will fly to Chicago, where they know mongers are cheap. Just won't happen. Look for a Japanese escort. You will pay a premium. If you want to meet a normal Japanese gal, head to Hmart in Arlington Heights.The Chinese only place has been getting many Japanese girls. There is one there now. I just don't post reviews for them since most of you are not Chinese and can't get in. They are 400 to 500 an hour. The one that is here now is 500 an hour.

https://lilyocbeauty.com/

Ronacin
06-14-23, 16:57
The Chinese only place has been getting many Japanese girls. There is one there now. I just don't post reviews for them since most of you are not Chinese and can't get in. They are 400 to 500 an hour. The one that is here now is 500 an hour.

https://lilyocbeauty.com/Do they post real pictures?

ElChuba26
06-14-23, 17:28
I saw Bella and had a great time. She's young, real up top and fun. I would recommend. I even passed on Lina for Bella though that might have been a mistake.Oh? I haven't heard of Lina. She's better you think? How would you describe both of them.

I appreciate it tho. You can DM me if you'd like. Just trying to see who's more worth the "bang" for my buck LOL.

ElChuba26
06-14-23, 17:43
Do they post real pictures?Heck no LOL.

I'd hope not as well. The pic used looks so scary.

GeneralObvious
06-14-23, 17:50
The Chinese only place has been getting many Japanese girls. There is one there now. I just don't post reviews for them since most of you are not Chinese and can't get in. They are 400 to 500 an hour. The one that is here now is 500 an hour.

https://lilyocbeauty.com/I highly doubt there is a high end market for only Chinese men. A few wealthy tourists, maybe. By the way, I'm fluent in Mandarin, and my Cantonese is solid. My late wife was Chinese.

Jayp80
06-14-23, 18:11
Maybe this place has been up (again) for a while an I never paid attention, but I don't get why you would reopen in the same place that's been raided at least twice before.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/1705-w-35-st-chicago-il/23016657.html

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140521/mckinley-park/police-raid-on-35th-street-massage-parlor-yields-prostitution-arrests/

BiggoDawgGo
06-14-23, 18:13
Just broke the ice with Tokyo Spa. I opted for the basic 30 min for 160 I'll start off with cons of the visit first. First off, I didn't find Michelle that attractive. Appeared to be in her 30's. As OF Charlie noted she's the only one there. A monger did come in in the middle of the session which interrupted the flow but I can't hold that against them since they did just open. Now on to why I really think why this place has potential. Firstly, that table shower has to be the nicest I've come across so far. Even though I didn't find Michelle attractive, her service was pretty damn good. She gave a BBBJ with some type of liquid in her mouth. Maybe someone knows exactly what this but this is a first for me and it felt awesome LOL. Moved onto a little cowgirl with the rest of the session in doggy and busted in the bag. After we got dressed she led me to a discreet backdoor exit which is another reason why I feel like this could be a tight spot. If this spot becomes part of the 819/ PD rotation like Charlie says, this could be a promising place.But did she give you a nuru massage w real nuru gel tho?

OF Charlie
06-14-23, 18:29
Do they post real pictures?Sometimes. I think they do the same as PD. If a girl gives her permission, they will use the real pics. Some girls don't care if their real pics are used. I think I posted this once. People think those places post fake pics on purpose. Wrong. It's because they don't have permission from the girls to use real pics.

My go to place oversea is the only place that has consistently uses real pics. Even that, it's 75% of the times the pics are real.

https://lvspalv.com/

OF Charlie
06-14-23, 18:35
I highly doubt there is a high end market for only Chinese men. A few wealthy tourists, maybe. By the way, I'm fluent in Mandarin, and my Cantonese is solid. My late wife was Chinese.Only the Japanese girls are priced high. The Chinese girls (including the current two) are priced at either 150 hhr /300 hr or 200 hhr /400 hr. Basically the same prices as other apartments. Business is good. They sometimes have 4 girls there.

No need to respond since it seems like you don't believe this place exists.

OF Charlie
06-14-23, 18:37
Maybe this place has been up (again) for a while an I never paid attention, but I don't get why you would reopen in the same place that's been raided at least twice before.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/1705-w-35-st-chicago-il/23016657.html

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140521/mckinley-park/police-raid-on-35th-street-massage-parlor-yields-prostitution-arrests/LOL, no different than RL reopened at the exact same location 3 days after their bust. It will be one year soon since their bust last June. Nothing has happened to them since. Sure, it might get busted again, but they don't care because the owner is never there.

DMichaels69
06-14-23, 18:45
Not surprising at all. Shit service.

Monica was Okay. Average at Best. Late 30's Short thick in a good way all natural. But I was rushed and my time was cut to a half hour after another client walked in looking for her.

I hated that she was quick to say I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU every time she looked at me. I'm pretty sure most of these ladies know how to speak English they just act stupid and carry around a little translator machine.

Fit312
06-14-23, 18:56
Not surprising at all. Shit service.I've had some good times with her, but it's always a rush job. The price is right for the level of service provided.

Moss734
06-14-23, 19:12

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140521/mckinley-park/police-raid-on-35th-street-massage-parlor-yields-prostitution-arrests/Isn't there a daycare next door? I thought Chicago had really strict punishments for getting caught doing these types of things within a certain distance from a school? Maybe since it's summer the daycare is no longer open?

Main reason I haven't returned to that establishment.

Enderwiggen
06-14-23, 20:33
New spa. (to me anyway) Tried out. Standard fair but fucking annoying mongers kept calling non stop and several didn't even show up according to my MT.

There were no back walking bars and didn't appear to have a table shower.

Ratso100
06-14-23, 20:47
Isn't there a daycare next door? I thought Chicago had really strict punishments for getting caught doing these types of things within a certain distance from a school? Maybe since it's summer the daycare is no longer open?

Main reason I haven't returned to that establishment.Weird because according to some other info in this board several months ago, the place did reopen after a bust but it moved several blocks from it's original location. Can never be to safe in these situations. That's why I don't return to RL despite the tempting new staff.

Ratso100
06-14-23, 20:57
After a break from mongering, I went to clm. It was slim pickings even by clm standards as my usual choices weren't available. So I rolled the dice on Leana. She's a soft spoken White / Hispanic lady in her late 20's to early 30's with lots of tats all over her body, nice fat booty and big ol titties that actually looked and felt real (they were droopy not that I was complaining).

She delivers a nice soft rub that felt like tickles with lot of teasing near the groin area. Very enjoyable but I share this info because some of you guys might prefer something stronger and more traditional when it comes to a massage. I liked it because most of the chicks, not just in clm but in all parlors, don't put effort when it comes to the massage and just rush to the he. I tried making small talk but it seems that wasn't her style. Again, no complains because I enjoyed the soft soothing relaxing atmosphere provided.

Now as for the extras, it seem like ha a decent menu but at a high price of 300 for l3 . I negotiated a CBJ for $200 and allowed some DATY with me climaxing in 69 position. It was a good experience and a nice change of pace from the moody and talkative Melissa. However the cost is a big detractor of making her a usual in my rotation.

Word of advice folks, the girls from clm read the reviews. This shouldn't come as a surprise. However unlike someone suggested that they get envious, I think it has more to do that they feel exposed when reviews with details are written about intimacy. My advice don't write the review the same day or the day after seeing the provider but wait for a half a week. Keep details vague and refraind from using derogatory language even if you mean no harm. If there is a "clique " issue going on, don't visit a newbie when your usual provider is available in the same day specially in the same location. Just two cents from a semi experienced monger.

Jinurso
06-14-23, 22:21
Meant to post this here but posted it in the agency section accidentally.

With my CLM regulars out (one on vacation and one permanently) I decided it was a great time to TOFTT and try one of the new girls.

Went with Danielle.

First the bad:

Not her photo at all. Not even close. Like nothing in common whatsoever. Basically you're going in blind.

But that's the only bad! I really liked this one!

Unlike Nicole, who picked an absurdly hot girl to cover up the fact that she's a granny, Danielle is hot in real life. Maybe not as hot as whatever model she stole a picture of, but perhaps one of the best looking girls currently at CLM.

She's early to mid 20's. Short little thing, maybe like 5'1". I wouldn't say a spinner because she's too curvy to be a spinner. But petite-ish. Latina, with pretty good English. If you had ever seen Camilla, she resembles her, except a much better body.

Sweet and affectionate girl. She doesn't give much of a massage, more of a light bodyrub. She's relatively new to the business but she's intuitive and enthusiastic.

After a 15 m body rub where we chatted a bit, I flipped over and she immediately started stroking my cock, her face an inch away from it. Didn't see that coming, so I didn't say anything and let her do what she wanted. She started licking the head then sucking it, all on her own.

Decided to see what else she was about so I laid her on her back and she was open to a full GFE. Soft, sensual kisser. Really unexpected but fun time.

I tipped her $200. Pricing never came up, which I assume was her newbie ways forgetting how to discuss it in the flow of things, but that's the going rate for that kind of service, and she definitely has a ton of potential to become the new star at CLM.

Best first visit I've had since Mia.

Jinurso
06-14-23, 22:29
After a break from mongering, I went to clm. It was slim pickings even by clm standards as my usual choices weren't available. So I rolled the dice on Leana. I don't recall a Leana at CLM. Are you sure you're not referring to either Laura or Leila? Description sounds like Leila.

ElChuba26
06-14-23, 23:48
Weird because according to some other info in this board several months ago, the place did reopen after a bust but it moved several blocks from it's original location. Can never be to safe in these situations. That's why I don't return to RL despite the tempting new staff.But. How are the girls tho.

ElChuba26
06-14-23, 23:50
Who's better? Any I tell on these ladies?

Faboni
06-15-23, 02:20
Went to visit Monica, while she wasn't exactly my cup of tea, she did provide good service. Was into the session, but as mentioned in another review, the fact that she kept saying 'I love you' so often sort of put me off. However, other than that her service is good. Facility looks nice and clean.

DMichaels69
06-15-23, 08:07
I think we need the step brothers to solve another name dilemma here, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EjqOCpM7d8

I don't recall a Leana at CLM. Are you sure you're not referring to either Laura or Leila? Description sounds like Leila.

DMichaels69
06-15-23, 08:11
I can only imagine how much fun the bookers of this franchise have with the shills. Its like yea, we just have to tell them were importing Japanese girls and this spa will be just like the ones in NYC.

Went to visit Monica, while she wasn't exactly my cup of tea, she did provide good service. Was into the session, but as mentioned in another review, the fact that she kept saying 'I love you' so often sort of put me off. However, other than that her service is good. Facility looks nice and clean.

GeneralObvious
06-15-23, 08:29
I can only imagine how much fun the bookers of this franchise have with the shills. Its like yea, we just have to tell them were importing Japanese girls and this spa will be just like the ones in NYC.They think we can't figure it out. I wonder if these guys have ever been out of their neighborhood.

Ratso100
06-15-23, 09:12
I don't recall a Leana at CLM. Are you sure you're not referring to either Laura or Leila? Description sounds like Leila.Yes! You're right the latter. I was half asleep when I wrote my review.

Ratso100
06-15-23, 09:17
I don't recall a Leila at CLM. Are you sure you're not referring to either Laura or Leila? Description sounds like Leila.After a break from mongering, I went to clm. It was slim pickings even by clm standards as my usual choices weren't available. So I rolled the dice on Leila. She's a soft spoken White / Hispanic lady in her late 20's to early 30's with lots of tats all over her body, nice fat booty and big ol titties that actually looked and felt real (they were droopy not that I was complaining).

She delivers a nice soft rub that felt like tickles with lot of teasing near the groin area. Very enjoyable but I share this info because some of you guys might prefer something stronger and more traditional when it comes to a massage. I liked it because most of the chicks, not just in clm but in all parlors, don't put effort when it comes to the massage and just rush to the he. I tried making small talk but it seems that wasn't her style. Again, no complains because I enjoyed the soft soothing relaxing atmosphere provided.

Now as for the extras, it seem like ha a decent menu but at a high price of 300 for l3 . I negotiated a CBJ for $200 and allowed some DATY with me climaxing in 69 position. It was a good experience and a nice change of pace from the moody and talkative Melissa. However the cost is a big detractor of making her a usual in my rotation.

Word of advice folks, the girls from clm read the reviews. This shouldn't come as a surprise. However unlike someone suggested that they get envious, I think it has more to do that they feel exposed when reviews with details are written about intimacy. My advice don't write the review the same day or the day after seeing the provider but wait for a half a week. Keep details vague and refrain from using derogatory language even if you mean no harm. If there is a "clique " issue going on, don't visit a newbie when your usual provider is available in the same day specially in the same location. Just two cents from a semi experienced monger.

OldChicagoDog
06-15-23, 11:00
As always, thank you for the great information and stay safe. Where is Clm? Thinking of going there or Ozone. I know the location of Ozone but I can't seem to find the location of Clm.

Thank you.

SockPuppet6969
06-15-23, 11:03
As always, thank you for the great information and stay safe. Where is Clm? Thinking of going there or Ozone. I know the location of Ozone but I can't seem to find the location of Clm.

Thank you.https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

Jinurso
06-15-23, 12:29
After a break from mongering, I went to clm. It was slim pickings even by clm standards as my usual choices weren't available. So I rolled the dice on Leila. She's a soft spoken White / Hispanic lady in her late 20's to early 30's with lots of tats all over her body, nice fat booty and big ol titties that actually looked and felt real (they were droopy not that I was complaining).
$300 is pretty high for Leila. She happily takes $200 for L3. The only girl I've ever seen who was firm on $300 is Athena. And that's because Athena doesn't really want to do it. I bit one time and it wasn't especially enjoyable.

AyoHell
06-15-23, 18:40
You'll see I've posted a lot of reports so I'm not just driving by asking for a rec. I've found this type of service in a couple other cities but not in Chicago. A L1 expert who has a very specific routine and puts you at ease and slowly works up to the finish. I don't need massage and even ugly or granny is ok if the HJ is slow and sensual enough. Any tips welcome and I can recommend this type of experience from specific providers elsewhere.

Ratso100
06-15-23, 20:39
Yes! You're right the latter. I was half asleep when I wrote my review.You are probably right. However YMMV depending on the client. She did negotiated and became open to 69 . I don't like doing that tho because It leaves a mediocre performance.

WoozerBuck
06-15-23, 21:48
Do you get your choice of girls when you get there? What is the place that only takes Chinese guys? I am not Chinese so I wanted to avoid that place. Woozer out.

Kabs3714
06-15-23, 22:33
Senior here. I mainly frequent agencies or AMPs in the city or north side, that said, I've tried RL and HKPD. Thinking about Orange or PD, that said, I'm a VIP 2 pop kind of guy, is this something they'll work with me on, what should I expect to pony up? Thanks.

FuckIt216
06-15-23, 22:33
Do you get your choice of girls when you get there? What is the place that only takes Chinese guys? I am not Chinese so I wanted to avoid that place. Woozer out.New girls arrive tonight PM me I'll send you their site.

When you get there ring the bell Candy is usually on the couch just ask her to let you pick.

Always great service and I love that they have cameras in the room so you can see if LEO or Trouble is happening inside or outside the location. Nice feature.

If you need bookers info just send me a message.

FuckIt216
06-15-23, 23:02
Stopped by Tokyo Spa.

In a busy Asian Shopping Center near RL.

Looked out of place and I think all the Asians knew what my white ass was up to got a few funny looks and there was actually another 2 mongers waiting to get in when I got there. When we all got in one lady lead a guy to the back and Monica was asleep on the couch and popped right up and lead the other guy another room and she came back out and told me to wait 20-30 minutes.

While sitting there I roamed around a little and the place is one of the nicer if not nicest spas I've ever seen. As I was roaming freely on their multi cameras inside and outside I could hear the first guy destroying the girl he got in the beautiful table shower room and the door was cracked and she was sucking the life out of the poor guy LOL.

Then it was my turn. Seeing I already waited 44 minutes I opted to just go with the 30.

Min VIP $180 and all I'm going to say is GOD DAMN Monica is Fire. BBBJ - Several Positions. Finished on her ass no cover -.

She let me take a pic and I'll be back to see her again. Got her personal number and she was surprised I can speak her language LOL 😂.

Overall one of the better visits at Chicago locations and will be repeating but place is busy so prepare to wait and while your waiting your see more and more white guys lining up outside when I was leaving literally 3 more coming in -.

FuckIt216
06-15-23, 23:04
Senior here. I mainly frequent agencies or AMPs in the city or north side, that said, I've tried RL and HKPD. Thinking about Orange or PD, that said, I'm a VIP 2 pop kind of guy, is this something they'll work with me on, what should I expect to pony up? Thanks.Try Monica at Tokyo you will be glad you did.

OF Charlie
06-16-23, 00:35
Try Monica at Tokyo you will be glad you did.Monica is being moved to 819 after work tonight. Catch her at 819 tomorrow 6/16.

A new girl arriving at Tokyo tonight. No intel yet.

OF Charlie
06-16-23, 00:41
Senior here. I mainly frequent agencies or AMPs in the city or north side, that said, I've tried RL and HKPD. Thinking about Orange or PD, that said, I'm a VIP 2 pop kind of guy, is this something they'll work with me on, what should I expect to pony up? Thanks.The market rate for 2nd pop is 40 dollars tip. But technically there is no set price. You can offer 40 first and see if she accepts or not. If not, ask her how much she wants and then you decide whether it's worth it or not.

Or you can do the 90 minute VIP session for 500 at PD. It's a sure thing as it comes with 2 shots per their website. Room 1 girl is new, arriving tonight.

www.pinkdiamondchi.com

FuckIt216
06-16-23, 09:03
Monica is being moved to 819 after work tonight. Catch her at 819 tomorrow 6/16.

A new girl arriving at Tokyo tonight. No intel yet.OFCharlie thanks for the info Monica is amazing.

SkipF69
06-16-23, 09:35
Atf Monica has been getting lots of attention here the past couple weeks. I get outstanding service from her so I post; YMMV as always. Monica as stated is a youthful, pretty energetic provider with a natural body that thoroughly enjoys her job. She is a las vegas resident that travels the country and has a large loyal following. She is very good! Take care of her. Yes she moved from the nice table shower new spa on south halstead to 819- and leaves July1

To those that call this shilling- get a life. Shilling is fake reviews- I have zero fake reviews. I review Good providers (have posted coco-tina duo vegas, emily- shi duo orlando, myna green bay, mount prospect, ohare apartment, norridge and many many chicagoland AMPs and apartments. Rl, 819, orange, clm, ruby, archer, pd, hkpd, ozone, kp etc. All get lots of posts: I have No clue who owns them and do not care! I post good provider. - that help others save time and money search for the A list providers. That is what this forum is for (ok to mention an occasional disappointment) If you are here to pile on negative comments without meaningful reviews of your own- get a life. I want the A level providers to want to come to Chicago! If you are selfish and use the reviews to your advantage and pry for details by PM but do not post- Start posting! I only give PM details to those that share. If you are a bastard that torments girls, robs them or overall does not treasure them- rot in hell. SF.

Kabs3714
06-16-23, 10:03
1. Is the # for booker ending in 5678?

2. Said booker is saying Monica is there today, what room number was she?

3. Someone have the site to share?

4. If she isn't there any other suggestions on who to see?

5. Parking and entrance is it painful to enter lots of waiting outside?

Kabs3714
06-16-23, 10:18
Any insights on this one? Talent quality, what location is this one? Sorry I'm sure it's on this thread but doing research at work so don't have scroll time.

OF Charlie
06-16-23, 10:31
1. Is the # for booker ending in 5678?

2. Said booker is saying Monica is there today, what room number was she?

3. Someone have the site to share?

4. If she isn't there any other suggestions on who to see?

5. Parking and entrance is it painful to enter lots of waiting outside?1. Yes.

2. No. As I posted last night, Monica is at 819 Spa today.

3. No website, just an ad on adultsearch.

4. If you can't go to 819, then try the new girl that arrived last night. If you don't want to take one for the team, then don't know what to tell you as new girls all starting today everywhere.

5. If the plaza is full, there are free parking across the street or on the 26th. If the girls are not busy, then the door is open. If the door is locked, that means girls are busy and you will have to wait for them to come open the door. If you are worried about being seen, try making an appointment. You will be asked to leave in the back for what is worth.

Kabs3714
06-16-23, 10:52
Much thanks on all, will TOFTT and report back. Thanks.

1. Yes.

2. No. As I posted last night, Monica is at 819 Spa today.

3. No website, just an ad on adultsearch.

4. If you can't go to 819, then try the new girl that arrived last night. If you don't want to take one for the team, then don't know what to tell you as new girls all starting today everywhere.

5. If the plaza is full, there are free parking across the street or on the 26th. If the girls are not busy, then the door is open. If the door is locked, that means girls are busy and you will have to wait for them to come open the door. If you are worried about being seen, try making an appointment. You will be asked to leave in the back for what is worth.

GWheaton
06-16-23, 12:00
Much thanks on all, will TOFTT and report back. Thanks.Does anyone have a pic of Monica? I reached out to 819 but they never respond.

FuckIt216
06-16-23, 13:12
Does anyone have a pic of Monica? I reached out to 819 but they never respond.PM your hobby phone I'll text one to you sue let me take a picture of her body from the back but this new iPhone auto focused on her awesome ass LOL.

Mitsom
06-16-23, 13:57
Not sure why some are considering these "shill" reports. I think as often as the rotation changes at these places it's good to know who the new girls are.

Stopped in around 11:30 am. A couple of you guys beat me to it as there were a couple pairs of shoes up front. Once led into the room heard moaning and one of you guys crushing it.

Was hoping to try the Monica out. But was greeted by a petite cutie with nice firm C cups and very fair skin, reddish hair. Not sure if she's Korean or what. Said her name was Eva. Looks to be early or mid 20's. Decided to go with it.

$50/ $200 for BBBJ. Just ok. She's so cute it was just nice seeing jr in her mouth but not much in the skills department. She couldn't take much but held her hair in a pony and directed her with some good head bobbing while she was on her knees. Told her I wanted Doguan or whatever it's called LOL. She wiped me down and did some good licking the A and BL. Cover went on. Had her at the edge of the bed. All I will say is never let them tell you the P all feels the same. She is tight. Climbed on the table for mish and wow I had to stop a couple times and just stay inside her to keep from erupting. Had to stand back up and pull her back to the edge just so I could last a little longer. Then climbed back on for mish. Went from some light face slapping to kissing her like that, back and forth. I usually don't kiss these girls but she's so cute. She struggled with the D which turned me on. Had her lick the nipples partially just to quiet her up some LOL. Wow she felt good. Asked if I could pay extra for COF and she refused. Said she wanted it on her boobs. When I was ready climbed off and pulled off the jacket. She turned to the side and I jerked the head against her top pink nipple while rubbing the nuts all over the lower one until I blew all over them.

By the time I was ready to go she was still in a towel recuperating so she called for Monica to show me out. Monica is quite attractive IMO but a little older. Maybe late 30's. Hard to say. Told me her name and put my hand on her body. Was wearing a little bikini under a sheer robe. Went with it and she let me pull one of her heavy boobs out. Very nice. She's rather petite as well. Seems like she'd be a lot of fun. Told me to ask for her next time I come back.

One side note, last couple times there they are asking for my phone number or last 4 digits. I tell them I don't want to, I just want the half hour. I'm sure they are trying to match me with who has called or something. But I'm not into these places having my number. I just show up. Seems when you call and request they aren't exactly holding your reservation anyway.

SexWithJesus69
06-16-23, 14:42
PM your hobby phone I'll text one to you sue let me take a picture of her body from the back but this new iPhone auto focused on her awesome ass LOL.Sent a DM.

Kabs3714
06-16-23, 16:46
Michelle is the new girl from Vegas. Probably early-30's, big B's / small C's. Tight waist, Spinner. Decent face, really flirty from the onset. Went VIP. 20-30 minutes of table shower NURU action, she was legit rubbing her pussy on my quads / calves using them to get herself off. No FIV but FOV was fine, her tits olied up as she was b2 bing me, particularly as her nips went between my ass cheeks was pleasant, love when they eat ass, she obliged, got me in the position, extra rinse and off she went, cheeks spread licking for a solid 5 minutes. Flipped, sucked him for a few. Dried me off, while I played with her wet kitty, both mouth rinsed, got back to the room, I was throbbing, she proceeded to suck me, hands on back of her head, coaching her with what I liked. Went down and put worked the boys. Strapped me up, put her on her back and went to absolute town on her tight pussy. She was legitimately clinching the table sheet, screaming and licking kissing me. I fucked her silly, slapping her nice tits. She was shouting as she cummed, I blew in the bag, laid inside her for a min. Unwrapped, cleaned up, massage time, mentioned she liked me, asked how much she did, as I slid her spaghetti string off to show those tits again, pulled out another. 6 and proposed another round of her putting him back in her mouth. She obliged and sucked another round out of me, caught my nut and fucking swallowed it. Cleaned me up, big hug and kiss and out the back door. Spa / table shower / room all really nice. Will repeat, hopefully see her again soon, YMMV as I'm younger fit and fairly good looking, she made it known 2nd round is really only on 90 minutes and 5 bens. Hoping I can get some vids, BBFS, Greek in the future but didn't push my luck. Solid session, do recommend.

OF Charlie
06-16-23, 17:57
Not sure why some are considering these "shill" reports. I think as often as the rotation changes at these places it's good to know who the new girls are.

Stopped in around 11:30 am. A couple of you guys beat me to it as there were a couple pairs of shoes up front. Once led into the room heard moaning and one of you guys crushing it.

Was hoping to try the Monica out. But was greeted by a petite cutie with nice firm C cups and very fair skin, reddish hair. Not sure if she's Korean or what. Said her name was Eva. Looks to be early or mid 20's. Decided to go with it.

$50/ $200 for BBBJ. Just ok. She's so cute it was just nice seeing jr in her mouth but not much in the skills department. She couldn't take much but held her hair in a pony and directed her with some good head bobbing while she was on her knees. Told her I wanted Doguan or whatever it's called LOL. She wiped me down and did some good licking the A and BL. Cover went on. Had her at the edge of the bed. All I will say is never let them tell you the P all feels the same. She is tight. Climbed on the table for mish and wow I had to stop a couple times and just stay inside her to keep from erupting. Had to stand back up and pull her back to the edge just so I could last a little longer. Then climbed back on for mish. Went from some light face slapping to kissing her like that, back and forth. I usually don't kiss these girls but she's so cute. She struggled with the D which turned me on. Had her lick the nipples partially just to quiet her up some LOL. Wow she felt good. Asked if I could pay extra for COF and she refused. Said she wanted it on her boobs. When I was ready climbed off and pulled off the jacket. She turned to the side and I jerked the head against her top pink nipple while rubbing the nuts all over the lower one until I blew all over them.

By the time I was ready to go she was still in a towel recuperating so she called for Monica to show me out. Monica is quite attractive IMO but a little older. Maybe late 30's. Hard to say. Told me her name and put my hand on her body. Was wearing a little bikini under a sheer robe. Went with it and she let me pull one of her heavy boobs out. Very nice. She's rather petite as well. Seems like she'd be a lot of fun. Told me to ask for her next time I come back.

One side note, last couple times there they are asking for my phone number or last 4 digits. I tell them I don't want to, I just want the half hour. I'm sure they are trying to match me with who has called or something. But I'm not into these places having my number. I just show up. Seems when you call and request they aren't exactly holding your reservation anyway.It's Ava, not Eva. She was just at PD for 15 days. There will be more girls going to 819 or Tokyo after their PD stays. For those of you who don't go to apartment, you can wait to see if they show up after their PD stays.

Not all girls want to do spa. For those who do, they are given the option to continue.

OF Charlie
06-16-23, 18:05
Michelle is the new girl from Vegas. Probably early-30's, big B's / small C's. Tight waist, Spinner. Decent face, really flirty from the onset. Went VIP. 20-30 minutes of table shower NURU action, she was legit rubbing her pussy on my quads / calves using them to get herself off. No FIV but FOV was fine, her tits olied up as she was b2 bing me, particularly as her nips went between my ass cheeks was pleasant, love when they eat ass, she obliged, got me in the position, extra rinse and off she went, cheeks spread licking for a solid 5 minutes. Flipped, sucked him for a few. Dried me off, while I played with her wet kitty, both mouth rinsed, got back to the room, I was throbbing, she proceeded to suck me, hands on back of her head, coaching her with what I liked. Went down and put worked the boys. Strapped me up, put her on her back and went to absolute town on her tight pussy. She was legitimately clinching the table sheet, screaming and licking kissing me. I fucked her silly, slapping her nice tits. She was shouting as she cummed, I blew in the bag, laid inside her for a min. Unwrapped, cleaned up, massage time, mentioned she liked me, asked how much she did, as I slid her spaghetti string off to show those tits again, pulled out another. 6 and proposed another round of her putting him back in her mouth. She obliged and sucked another round out of me, caught my nut and fucking swallowed it. Cleaned me up, big hug and kiss and out the back door. Spa / table shower / room all really nice. Will repeat, hopefully see her again soon, YMMV as I'm younger fit and fairly good looking, she made it known 2nd round is really only on 90 minutes and 5 bens. Hoping I can get some vids, BBFS, Greek in the future but didn't push my luck. Solid session, do recommend.Michelle is not the new girl. She has been there since grand opening. A second girl arrived last night. But glad to see you had a good time.

Finally a review by a very senior member. I have been saying the facility is nice with a back door exit and there is nuru action. People don't want to listen. Well, your loss.

FellowMonger
06-16-23, 23:00
Can confirm Monica is at 819 incase anyone needed further evidence.

Came in and met ava / eva or whichever. Not really my type and I called ahead anyway and asked for Monica. She led me to the room and told me Monica is busy and I said I'd wait. She asked 50 for the half but I told her I'd just wait for Monica. I could hear Monica thru the walls so I knew I was in for a treat and she came thru about 20 min later. (BTW whichever one of you mongers that was I can tell ya clearly got your moneys worth LOL).

She came in with this seethrough white robe and a 2 piece bathing suit but immediately upon coming in gave me a hug and a kiss and put her tits in my face. Looked / felt natural probably Cs? I asked how much for everything. She said 3 and that she would suck me no condom and eat my ass and bang bang. Based on the reviews I didn't even care to negotiate because it sounded worth it and she was pretty attractive. Definitely mid 30's or so? Has like this asian MILF vibe. English isn't great BTW but she's got a translator.

So I give her the 3 and she leaves real quick to warm the shower then she comes back and brings me with her. She scrubs me down and gives me a bit of a tease with the BBBJ and scrubs me all up and through then dries me up and takes me to the room. She has me lay face down to start then gives me a light massage. Nothing to write home about but also not what I'm there for anyway. After some light upper body rubbing she gets to my legs and starts massaging them then she starts rubbing her tits and ass along my body which felt amazing with her tits.

After that she got down to business and really got in there and ate some ass. If you're looking for a good one, would definitely recommend. She's not a clock watcher either (at least for me she wasnt) and really spent her time. Afterwards I wanted to flip and she got into some good BBBJ. Sucking my balls and going back and forth it was a great view. Then we switched to missionary, then cg, then finished in doggy. After I finished she took the rubber off and sucked me off. Great time. Would definitely repeat. Some of yall could probably negotiate lower. Said she's staying till end of the month.

Lamer12
06-17-23, 09:13
Can confirm Monica is at 819 incase anyone needed further evidence.

Came in and met ava / eva or whichever. Not really my type and I called ahead anyway and asked for Monica. She led me to the room and told me Monica is busy and I said I'd wait. She asked 50 for the half but I told her I'd just wait for Monica. I could hear Monica thru the walls so I knew I was in for a treat and she came thru about 20 min later. (BTW whichever one of you mongers that was I can tell ya clearly got your moneys worth LOL).

She came in with this seethrough white robe and a 2 piece bathing suit but immediately upon coming in gave me a hug and a kiss and put her tits in my face. Looked / felt natural probably Cs? I asked how much for everything. She said 3 and that she would suck me no condom and eat my ass and bang bang. Based on the reviews I didn't even care to negotiate because it sounded worth it and she was pretty attractive. Definitely mid 30's or so? Has like this asian MILF vibe. English isn't great BTW but she's got a translator.

So I give her the 3 and she leaves real quick to warm the shower then she comes back and brings me with her. She scrubs me down and gives me a bit of a tease with the BBBJ and scrubs me all up and through then dries me up and takes me to the room. She has me lay face down to start then gives me a light massage. Nothing to write home about but also not what I'm there for anyway. After some light upper body rubbing she gets to my legs and starts massaging them then she starts rubbing her tits and ass along my body which felt amazing with her tits.

After that she got down to business and really got in there and ate some ass. If you're looking for a good one, would definitely recommend. She's not a clock watcher either (at least for me she wasnt) and really spent her time. Afterwards I wanted to flip and she got into some good BBBJ. Sucking my balls and going back and forth it was a great view. Then we switched to missionary, then cg, then finished in doggy. After I finished she took the rubber off and sucked me off. Great time. Would definitely repeat. Some of yall could probably negotiate lower. Said she's staying till end of the month.Saw Monica yesterday, I found it is easier to text them. She quoted me 200, I didn't even try to negotiate. She is good, but I would say she has like zero english. She kept winking at me, probably thought she was being sexy but made me laugh instead. Great BBBJ and willingness to change positions, I would repeat. They got to do something about their shower area, it is kind of dirty and they use it for storage as well.

ElChuba26
06-17-23, 10:15
1. Anyone heard of the 2037 location? The booker from 819 is saying go there instead.

The girls there are Jessica, cc, coco. Any recs or any news about this place?

2. Who's at orange that you guys would recommend?

3. Where can I find info for PD?

Rodney1117
06-17-23, 12:35
Hey fellow mongers, I visited the Ruby Spa today and here's my report:

Cons: was greeted by Papasan and led to a room, where I waited almost 7 minutes.

During our session the number of times she washed and rewashed. I respect the sanitary nature, however, it's moment killer.

Pro: provider was Ema, about 5' 7" very slim, c cups firm and moderate nips, not those eraser type. She was a solid 7/10 in the face. She was not shaved, the right length for me. English is non existent, we communicated through mutual apps so that was ok.

We started with a washing of the hands and off to the table shower. She lathered us up and preformed I guess their version of nuru. She slid up and down, rinsed off and lathered up the butt, thorough cleansing ensued, I've had better, but it was enjoyable. Cat bath given, some light RIM, rinsed flip, everything lathered cleaned and rinsed, light BBBJ, couldn't (wouldn't) take a lot in her mouth. Rinsed robed and back to room. Now I know this sounds repetitive, but I think if it's your first time you should know, it was rinse, alcohol spray, mouthwash rinse. She did the setup on the table and started BJ again, indicated I was ready to. So out comes the hat and one of the most painful applications I have ever had, consider bringing your own if you even slightly above average, preformed a little DATY. Stood up went to town. I was surprised but she was just a little loud. LOL. I'm no stud like some of my other senior brothers her, but the ego boost was worth a tip.

Cleaned up and left.

Donation $$. 80.

Will not repeat.

SkipF69
06-17-23, 16:13
1. Anyone heard of the 2037 location? The booker from 819 is saying go there instead.

The girls there are Jessica, cc, coco. Any recs or any news about this place?

2. Who's at orange that you guys would recommend?

3. Where can I find info for PD?Pd is 2037. Pinkdiamondchi.com.

OF Charlie
06-17-23, 17:45
Saw Monica yesterday, I found it is easier to text them. She quoted me 200, I didn't even try to negotiate. She is good, but I would say she has like zero english. She kept winking at me, probably thought she was being sexy but made me laugh instead. Great BBBJ and willingness to change positions, I would repeat. They got to do something about their shower area, it is kind of dirty and they use it for storage as well.Thanks for the feedback. I notified booker about your complaint. She personally went to do a deep cleaning. She just texted me those 2 pics.

OF Charlie
06-17-23, 17:52
Pd is 2037. Pinkdiamondchi.com.The same booker books for both PD and 819. She either got the phones mixed up or 819 is too busy and told you to go to PD instead.

Some of you guys are crazy. A few good reviews on Monica and everyone is coming out asking me for her pics lol.

Lamer12
06-17-23, 18:11
The same booker books for both PD and 819. She either got the phones mixed up or 819 is too busy and told you to go to PD instead.

Some of you guys are crazy. A few good reviews on Monica and everyone is coming out asking me for her pics lol.Anyone knows if Marie working in PD? I called but had no luck.

Lamer12
06-17-23, 18:12
Thanks for the feedback. I notified booker about your complaint. She personally went to do a deep cleaning. She just texted me those 2 pics.Thanks. Didn't know you had that kind of a pull LOL.

OF Charlie
06-17-23, 19:10
Anyone knows if Marie working in PD? I called but had no luck.Yes, room 2. Just go and ring the door bell. There is a door guy there. No need to call. Booker was probably busy cleaning 819.

Rodney1117
06-17-23, 20:57
Hey fellow mongers, I visited the Ruby Spa today and here's my report:

Cons: was greeted by Papasan and led to a room, where I waited almost 7 minutes.

During our session the number of times she washed and rewashed. I respect the sanitary nature, however, it's moment killer.

Pro: provider was Ema, about 5' 7" very slim, c cups firm and moderate nips, not those eraser type. She was a solid 7/10 in the face. She was not shaved, the right length for me. English is non existent, we communicated through mutual apps so that was ok.

We started with a washing of the hands and off to the table shower. She lathered us up and preformed I guess their version of nuru. She slid up and down, rinsed off and lathered up the butt, thorough cleansing ensued, I've had better, but it was enjoyable. Cat bath given, some light RIM, rinsed flip, everything lathered cleaned and rinsed, light BBBJ, couldn't (wouldn't) take a lot in her mouth. Rinsed robed and back to room. Now I know this sounds repetitive, but I think if it's your first time you should know, it was rinse, alcohol spray, mouthwash rinse. She did the setup on the table and started BJ again, indicated I was ready to. So out comes the hat and one of the most painful applications I have ever had, consider bringing your own if you even slightly above average, preformed a little DATY. Stood up went to town. I was surprised but she was just a little loud. LOL. I'm no stud like some of my other senior brothers her, but the ego boost was worth a tip.

Cleaned up and left.

Donation $$. 80.

Will not repeat.Although my experience was what my report is about, some seniors have DM'd me for a little clarity. Ema is friendly, and if I was asked, she's sexy and friendly and would probably be a good fit for others, I didn't suggest, not request that my experience be any different, as some have made me rethink it, if I had been more vocal of what I wanted. I have been here a few times with a different outcome because I was vocal and others was more intuitive perhaps. This was my experience, YMMV.

I hope this gives a little more clarity and my apologies to any one that was swayed by my experience and I will be more pointed in my next iteration of an experience.

Yes11
06-17-23, 21:25
Hey, who is a provider with the biggest cups right now I would prefer natural and cute face. Don't mind if she a bit bigger. Thanks in advance. Dms open as well.

DailyGreen1
06-18-23, 12:15
Hello Fellow mongers trying to report more.

Went out for some early fun was originally going to go to 819 but when I pulled a police fan was pulling up at the same time and one walked out into a building a bit spooked and after some time hit up Ivy sent me over to ruby where I got Emma pretty slim Asian with implants (I pretty sure) might be a bit of a sanitize frantic cause I literally was dripping with sanitizer and thought I was in for a eh experience but she immediately made up for it gave a really sloppy BJ ball licking and all and took a decent pounding. I Took the spray bottle and sprayed a little in the end since I didn't want to be showered with it again. Would repeat with less sanitizer tho.

GoHomeSmiling
06-18-23, 16:14
I've searched but not finding location on this place. Can someone point my ass to the post with the coordinates on this spot? Is this a Formerly Known As that might shed some light? Thanks.

OF Charlie
06-18-23, 16:43
I've searched but not finding location on this place. Can someone point my ass to the post with the coordinates on this spot? Is this a Formerly Known As that might shed some light? Thanks.On Halsted. 5 minute walk south of the Orange Line Halsted stop. Huge sign was put up yesterday. You can't miss it. It's a brand new spa, not a formerly known as.

Radik7
06-18-23, 17:39
Emma from this rotation at Ruby is great!

Very cute face and slim body. Pretty sure she had implants, but very well done. No evidence of it.

Good bbj, rimming, nuru and massage. Go see her before she leaves.

I've tried both Kiki and emma, I would recommend either one of them.

Message me for more details!

SkeeterV
06-19-23, 10:53
Happy belated Fathers day fellow mongers. I'm sure a lot of you have unknown kids all around the city haha. '.

I stopped in at Ruby earlier this past weekend and met Emma. She was a great and pretty enthusiastic the whole time. Her description in another post below is pretty accurate so I won't repeat. She'll be here for a couple of more weeks and then heading out.

Ratso100
06-19-23, 12:31
Hey anyone tried the clm advertised offer in their site? If you refer a girl, you get a freebie. Do you get a girl of your choice or the girl you referred? I know a couple chicks that might be right for this line of work and I'm going to refer them but I want to see if the incentive is worth revealing my hobby. Plus I don't want to spend time with the chick I refer.

SkipF69
06-19-23, 15:18
Had to get another visit with Monica. Noticed during the bbj shower- the dirty toilet was removed, tiles cleaned- made the start more enjoyable All I have is- I love the dark natural C / D breasts and fun playful -I take care of you- personality of Monica. I was slowing down near the end- Monica used translator device to say- honey you are tired let me take over again and fk you more- hope to see her one more time before she leaves end of month. SF.

WalterBlack
06-19-23, 17:45
Alright fellas so I had an interesting experience today. I have been trying to reconnect with one of my if not my ATF MTs recently. A thick MILF Latina in an apartment on the north side. I have made several posts about her before. I ended setting something up today, I showed up and it was at the same apartment I had gone to before. Her Ad doesn't show her face but I figured the same address so it has to be. So I show up, she lets me up and to my surprise it wasn't her. But the woman who greeted me was an absolute smoke show. Definitely MILF / mature age but beautiful face. But a body with curves that'll make you dizzy LOL. She was wearing a fish net one piece outfit with nothing underneath. So we go into massage, I opted for an hr. Massage was great, lotion not oil which is whatever honestly. Her body is what you would call slim thick. I think her tits are man made and her ass is so nice and round that it could be but it feels so soft so could be hers or not tbh. Being a Spanish speaker and being nice definitely made us have an amazing vibe. She has a sexy South American voice but speaks so softly. She told me about her life, her other job, I mean it was like meeting a new friend. Now to the fun stuff, L1 is included with the initial price but I wanted more. Unfortunately I miscalculated how much cash I had so we settled for L2 at a reasonable price. She performs it just like a freaky Latina should. Eye contact, tongue, the whole deal. Idk who runs the operation out of that apartment but let me tell you they know how to pick them LOL. She said there was another girl available too but she wasn't at the apartment when I went. I would love to come back and get an FS but it does definitely run steeper than your standard AMP but man might be worth the try. PM if you would like some more details. I selfishly want to keep this one under wraps LOL.

SexWithJesus69
06-19-23, 17:57
Alright fellas so I had an interesting experience today. I have been trying to reconnect with one of my if not my ATF MTs recently. A thick MILF Latina in an apartment on the north side. I have made several posts about her before. I ended setting something up today, I showed up and it was at the same apartment I had gone to before. Her Ad doesn't show her face but I figured the same address so it has to be. So I show up, she lets me up and to my surprise it wasn't her. But the woman who greeted me was an absolute smoke show. Definitely MILF / mature age but beautiful face. But a body with curves that'll make you dizzy LOL. She was wearing a fish net one piece outfit with nothing underneath. So we go into massage, I opted for an hr. Massage was great, lotion not oil which is whatever honestly. Her body is what you would call slim thick. I think her tits are man made and her ass is so nice and round that it could be but it feels so soft so could be hers or not tbh. Being a Spanish speaker and being nice definitely made us have an amazing vibe. She has a sexy South American voice but speaks so softly. She told me about her life, her other job, I mean it was like meeting a new friend. Now to the fun stuff, L1 is included with the initial price but I wanted more. Unfortunately I miscalculated how much cash I had so we settled for L2 at a reasonable price. She performs it just like a freaky Latina should. Eye contact, tongue, the whole deal. Idk who runs the operation out of that apartment but let me tell you they know how to pick them LOL. She said there was another girl available too but she wasn't at the apartment when I went. I would love to come back and get an FS but it does definitely run steeper than your standard AMP but man might be worth the try. PM if you would like some more details. I selfishly want to keep this one under wraps LOL.Details on the place? Or a link?

TetonResearch
06-19-23, 18:37
Which provider gives a really good massage there?Sorry for the late reply. Honestly I haven't been disappointed with the massage by anyone I've seen there but none of them are playful in the least. You'll get a ok massage and on the flip they'll try to fleece you for 60 for finish. None of them wear anything cute and the roaming is minimal.

GWheaton
06-19-23, 19:03
Alright fellas so I had an interesting experience today. I have been trying to reconnect with one of my if not my ATF MTs recently. A thick MILF Latina in an apartment on the north side. I have made several posts about her before. I ended setting something up today, I showed up and it was at the same apartment I had gone to before. Her Ad doesn't show her face but I figured the same address so it has to be. So I show up, she lets me up and to my surprise it wasn't her. But the woman who greeted me was an absolute smoke show. Definitely MILF / mature age but beautiful face. But a body with curves that'll make you dizzy LOL. She was wearing a fish net one piece outfit with nothing underneath. So we go into massage, I opted for an hr. Massage was great, lotion not oil which is whatever honestly. Her body is what you would call slim thick. I think her tits are man made and her ass is so nice and round that it could be but it feels so soft so could be hers or not tbh. Being a Spanish speaker and being nice definitely made us have an amazing vibe. She has a sexy South American voice but speaks so softly. She told me about her life, her other job, I mean it was like meeting a new friend. Now to the fun stuff, L1 is included with the initial price but I wanted more. Unfortunately I miscalculated how much cash I had so we settled for L2 at a reasonable price. She performs it just like a freaky Latina should. Eye contact, tongue, the whole deal. Idk who runs the operation out of that apartment but let me tell you they know how to pick them LOL. She said there was another girl available too but she wasn't at the apartment when I went. I would love to come back and get an FS but it does definitely run steeper than your standard AMP but man might be worth the try. PM if you would like some more details. I selfishly want to keep this one under wraps LOL.What's the house fee? How much are the upgrades? What was available for the upgrade?

FunVen
06-19-23, 23:36
Seen all the good reviews, try to schedule for her today when I was nearby the place.

Setup was easy but need to accommodate her time as she was busy.

Massage was simple and brief. But that is not what we are coming for.

Attempted the Greek trip and it was fun and tight. Likes to talk dirty.

On the verge of cumming, removed cover and cim.

A great service oriented girl. Will definitely return for me if I am nearby.

BillGo
06-20-23, 02:01
As you guys know, I really liked Ruby Spa's (maybe too much, lots of guys thought I worked there) but as with all these places you can never let your guard down. I was in the session and had to take a piss bad so I went to the bathroom. I guess she used that short time to look through my stuff because later I noticed I was missing 100 dollars.

Live and learn.

Hey "Bill" do you like how I edited this post? If you make another fake user to shill your place I'll get way more inventive than this.

Seriously, I fucking hate it when pimps come here and make fake accounts to advertise their place, don't do it again.

A2

PassTheSalt
06-20-23, 11:33
https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com/

Any recommendations?

Looking for FS? Is it possible here?

PassTheSalt
06-20-23, 12:45

Any recommendations for this place?

Looking for pretty girl with FS?

Is that possible here?

Stressed and looking for a release.

LetsPlayNow1
06-20-23, 15:40
Visiting in town on business. Any good massages places around Michigan and Grant Park area?

Jinurso
06-20-23, 17:13

Is that possible here?

Stressed and looking for a release.Most of the girls do it there now but expect to pay a $200 upcharge for FS.

SpaDude777
06-20-23, 17:15
Visiting in town on business. Any good massages places around Michigan and Grant Park area?Try S&L on south Michigan Ave. Ask for Kelly, Hot and open menu. Good Luck!!

JValdez2021
06-20-23, 17:15
What's the house fee? How much are the upgrades? What was available for the upgrade?WalterBlack I pm'd you.

JValdez2021
06-20-23, 17:17
Alright fellas so I had an interesting experience today. I have been trying to reconnect with one of my if not my ATF MTs recently. A thick MILF Latina in an apartment on the north side. I have made several posts about her before. I ended setting something up today, I showed up and it was at the same apartment I had gone to before. Her Ad doesn't show her face but I figured the same address so it has to be. So I show up, she lets me up and to my surprise it wasn't her. But the woman who greeted me was an absolute smoke show. Definitely MILF / mature age but beautiful face. But a body with curves that'll make you dizzy LOL. She was wearing a fish net one piece outfit with nothing underneath. So we go into massage, I opted for an hr. Massage was great, lotion not oil which is whatever honestly. Her body is what you would call slim thick. I think her tits are man made and her ass is so nice and round that it could be but it feels so soft so could be hers or not tbh. Being a Spanish speaker and being nice definitely made us have an amazing vibe. She has a sexy South American voice but speaks so softly. She told me about her life, her other job, I mean it was like meeting a new friend. Now to the fun stuff, L1 is included with the initial price but I wanted more. Unfortunately I miscalculated how much cash I had so we settled for L2 at a reasonable price. She performs it just like a freaky Latina should. Eye contact, tongue, the whole deal. Idk who runs the operation out of that apartment but let me tell you they know how to pick them LOL. She said there was another girl available too but she wasn't at the apartment when I went. I would love to come back and get an FS but it does definitely run steeper than your standard AMP but man might be worth the try. PM if you would like some more details. I selfishly want to keep this one under wraps LOL.WalterBlack / I PM'd you.

GoHomeSmiling
06-20-23, 17:31
On Halsted. 5 minute walk south of the Orange Line Halsted stop. Huge sign was put up yesterday. You can't miss it. It's a brand new spa, not a formerly known as.

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3129235I appreciate the intel!

LetsPlayNow1
06-20-23, 17:32
Try S&L on south Michigan Ave. Ask for Kelly, Hot and open menu. Good Luck!!S&L? I'm sorry to bother you. I tried to google yo get more info and couldn't find it. Can you help me a bit more? Much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Jarvis2902
06-20-23, 18:00
Looking for Nuru Body to Body Massage in Chicago. Any recommendation?

OF Charlie
06-20-23, 19:25
Looking for Nuru Body to Body Massage in Chicago. Any recommendation?Tokyo spa uses the real nuru gel. There was a review by a senior member a few days ago. Post number 30151. Brand new spa.

DMichaels69
06-20-23, 19:26
https://www.loc8nearme.com/illinois/chicago/sxl-nails-and-massage-spa/3926810/

S&L? I'm sorry to bother you. I tried to google yo get more info and couldn't find it. Can you help me a bit more? Much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

ThomMcAn61
06-20-23, 20:40
Emma from this rotation at Ruby is great!

Very cute face and slim body. Pretty sure she had implants, but very well done. No evidence of it.

Good bbj, rimming, nuru and massage. Go see her before she leaves.

I've tried both Kiki and emma, I would recommend either one of them.

Message me for more details!Went to this place a couple of weeks ago on a Thursday morning. Massage mainly consisted of just moving some oil around, but very nice ass play. I may be back because the ass play was so good.

Zero0001
06-21-23, 02:42
Saw Coco, attractive older lady with a nice really nice body. Started with a what might have been a great nude massage (with roaming), but I was so turned on by her. It's been a while since I've visited an AMP so went straight for CBJ. She took my coaching very well and I finished happy. I know I might've overpaid, but the damage was about 165 including the door fee. I'm very interested in PD if anyone has any tips, PM me.

BareOnly2018
06-21-23, 06:29

Is that possible here?

Stressed and looking for a release.Looks like some of the regulars are back including my ATF. Hoping they stick around for a bit as they keep going off the schedule.

Oh and some of the regulars will def do FS but prolly 200+. Lilly is very pretty but being deep pockets.

TJGeek
06-21-23, 06:56

Is that possible here?

Stressed and looking for a release.The only one I can recommend is Laura.

Tall thin Eastern Euro blond.

Offers FS, just be sure to ask her about it. One time I was seeing her and she needed to be prompted as she thought I was just there for BJ / HJ.

DMichaels69
06-21-23, 08:17
Started seeing reports about Ruby spa after all the promotion of Tokyo spa started. The owners are jealous, LOL.

CornCobMaker
06-21-23, 10:26
Looks like some of the regulars are back including my ATF. Hoping they stick around for a bit as they keep going off the schedule.

Oh and some of the regulars will def do FS but prolly 200+. Lilly is very pretty but being deep pockets.Are Lilly's pictures real / of her? I've found most pictures are way off base except maybe a handful.

SexWithJesus69
06-21-23, 11:44
Saw Coco, attractive older lady with a nice really nice body. Started with a what might have been a great nude massage (with roaming), but I was so turned on by her. It's been a while since I've visited an AMP so went straight for CBJ. She took my coaching very well and I finished happy. I know I might've overpaid, but the damage was about 165 including the door fee. I'm very interested in PD if anyone has any tips, PM me.Is this HQ on archer?

DroopyMac
06-21-23, 11:52
Tokyo spa uses the real nuru gel. There was a review by a senior member a few days ago. Post number 30151. Brand new spa.

https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/chicago/body-rubs/3129235Checking out the link again, are pics of the second girl accurate? That's more of my type so the urge to visit has gone up quite a bit. Just curious.

REYdogg
06-21-23, 13:51
Alright fellas so I had an interesting experience today. I have been trying to reconnect with one of my if not my ATF MTs recently. A thick MILF Latina in an apartment on the north side. I have made several posts about her before. I ended setting something up today, I showed up and it was at the same apartment I had gone to before. Her Ad doesn't show her face but I figured the same address so it has to be. So I show up, she lets me up and to my surprise it wasn't her. But the woman who greeted me was an absolute smoke show. Definitely MILF / mature age but beautiful face. But a body with curves that'll make you dizzy LOL. She was wearing a fish net one piece outfit with nothing underneath. So we go into massage, I opted for an hr. Massage was great, lotion not oil which is whatever honestly. Her body is what you would call slim thick. I think her tits are man made and her ass is so nice and round that it could be but it feels so soft so could be hers or not tbh. Being a Spanish speaker and being nice definitely made us have an amazing vibe. She has a sexy South American voice but speaks so softly. She told me about her life, her other job, I mean it was like meeting a new friend. Now to the fun stuff, L1 is included with the initial price but I wanted more. Unfortunately I miscalculated how much cash I had so we settled for L2 at a reasonable price. She performs it just like a freaky Latina should. Eye contact, tongue, the whole deal. Idk who runs the operation out of that apartment but let me tell you they know how to pick them LOL..Hey Walter sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Jinurso
06-21-23, 14:23
Are Lilly's pictures real / of her? I've found most pictures are way off base except maybe a handful.Iirc, Lilly is pretty close to her photo. She's probably one of the three hottest girls there, and easily the best body there.

However, FS is +$300. You can try to negotiate down but. I haven't seen a lot of successful reports. A CBJ alone is +$200. Personally, I'd rather get a HJ than a CBJ.

Moejoo
06-21-23, 14:39
Haven't looked at her current pictures but when I last saw her she had the body of a bikini model. One of the lamest fucks of my life, I get the impression she doesn't like to provide FS but if you are willing to spend the 3 bills she will spread her legs and think about her grocery list while you are pounding away on her.

BareOnly2018
06-21-23, 15:34
Iirc, Lilly is pretty close to her photo. She's probably one of the three hottest girls there, and easily the best body there.

However, FS is +$300. You can try to negotiate down but. I haven't seen a lot of successful reports. A CBJ alone is +$200. Personally, I'd rather get a HJ than a CBJ.Lilly is beautiful. But like I said, bring keep pockets. And my gut tells me she will be fake as hell if your doing her. I got a session with just a HJ and it was like she was dead LOL.

GeorgeMax
06-21-23, 15:51
The only one I can recommend is Laura.

Tall thin Eastern Euro blond.

Offers FS, just be sure to ask her about it. One time I was seeing her and she needed to be prompted as she thought I was just there for BJ / HJ.Laura is very attractive! Her massages are rather oily but nevertheless they feel great!

I have to agree that it is important to let her know early on what your seeking. One time I went in wanting only to experience her (sort of as a trial) but got into it and upgraded to BBBJ + 69 + DATY+ DATO. She delivered but afterwards she informed me that since I was a slow starter and heavy cummer. Next time had to be an hour. But she did shower with me afterwards because she dribbled my spunk on her titties and according to her I made her pussy all squishy.

OF Charlie
06-21-23, 16:20
Checking out the link again, are pics of the second girl accurate? That's more of my type so the urge to visit has gone up quite a bit. Just curious.The pics on adultsearch ads for any places are never accurate. They all use outside agents to post ads for them.

One girl is Michelle. She has a review a few days ago. The second girl is Marie who just finished her 10 days at PD and started at Tokyo this morning. Tokyo doesn't have a website, so you would need to text the booker for pics.

SpaGuy21
06-21-23, 16:25
Started seeing reports about Ruby spa after all the promotion of Tokyo spa started. The owners are jealous, LOL.Was out of town for a long weekend. Was catching up on this thread and there's literally 2 pages in a row of Ruby and Tokyo /819 "reviews," spammed. Hopefully they "shill" out with the non-stop reviews or they'll just drive people away.

And, for the sake of the real purpose of this thread, a little info on a new spot which is underreported (the true purpose of this thread).

Windsor Spa, Pulaski near Lawrence. Current MT, Ella. Searched the name and the prior descriptions from the shill shops sound similar though she said it was her first time in Chicago. In from Vegas and / or NY, I forget which but she's spent time at both, originally from Singapore though she's Chinese. Work done on her face, not sure about the body. Her big Bs, small Cs seemed real. Petite, sexy, curvy and a pro who knows how to please. She's a spa 8+/10. She's hot and she knows it and is on the higher end of the pay spectrum though she knows she's in Chicago so tries to keep it reasonable. She is completely different from the last MT reported to be here, Cici, a couple weeks ago. No comparison and I don't say that lightly. Search bed page if you want the contact info (Pulaski listing). Enjoy and review / support your local (non-franchised) spa, hahaha!

Zero0001
06-21-23, 17:06
Is this HQ on archer?Yes. I'm sure more options were on the table. I was only interested in the CBJ.

Bowser01
06-21-23, 17:41
I am visiting Chicago and I've always wanted to go to a massage place with happy ending, where can I get that at?

EscortVeiwer03
06-21-23, 21:06
Started seeing reports about Ruby spa after all the promotion of Tokyo spa started. The owners are jealous, LOL.I think a big part of the reason so many reviews are up is cause of the rimming. Made me want to try the place out myself. Same thing happened with Judy at OD and many girls OFCharlie recommends such as Anne. Rim mentioned, place gets a rep for good ass play, and suddenly there's an influx of visitors. Tis a service many mongers desire.

FuckIt216
06-21-23, 22:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Let me explain to you what the fuck is going on here.

In the words of our founder this forum is dedicated to men who have always been men having sex with women who have always been women, it's been that way for twenty years.

Even though the guy who wrote those words is no longer associated with the forum they are still our mission statement.

We don't define what "sex" is because we don't give a fuck so long as it's between men who have always been men and women who have always been women. It's not your fucking business what kind of sex they are having unless they are borrowing your dick to have that sex. If some guy, who has always been a guy wants to pay some chick who has always been a chick to put on a strapon and fuck him in the ass he's welcomed to review how well she does it. Why do we do this you may ask, well you won't but others might, it's because you aren't the only motherfucker reading these reports. You may not like getting a giant toy shoved up your ass, I don't either, but other guys might and if it's not my ass getting the dildo stuck in it, then it's not my fucking business. (Are you sensing a theme here? About shit not being your fucking business?)

So, in the future, on review threads like this, if you don't like what somebody writes be a fucking adult and scroll past. If you want to start some shit like this again take it to the fight thread.

SexWithJesus69
06-22-23, 00:01
Yes. I'm sure more options were on the table. I was only interested in the CBJ.How was the head?

DMichaels69
06-22-23, 07:37
I don't think that's it.

I think a big part of the reason so many reviews are up is cause of the rimming. Made me want to try the place out myself. Same thing happened with Judy at OD and many girls OFCharlie recommends such as Anne. Rim mentioned, place gets a rep for good ass play, and suddenly there's an influx of visitors. Tis a service many mongers desire.

GoHomeSmiling
06-22-23, 12:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

GeneralObvious
06-22-23, 13:40
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

JustAMonger
06-22-23, 16:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously, spend the afternoon reading the rules of the site. You might want to focus on the part that says don't be a douche.

A2

FuckIt216
06-22-23, 17:15
[Deleted by Admin]

IronClad999
06-22-23, 17:25
Since some of you asked, as far as I know, certain girls there do offer rimmings only for hourly sessions at around 3 bennies; anything less such as hhr sessions will be voided. The rim game will be dependent on the provider; unlikely every one of them offers it.

YuhColoy
06-22-23, 19:15
Any good L3 near 1st Ave and I-55?

Rizpat
06-22-23, 19:46
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls.

A2

Admin2
06-22-23, 21:57
Chicago has a fight thread, you can find it here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30572-Bullshit-that-has-Nothing-to-do-With-Pussy if you want to be a dick to somebody asking a question or just be a dick in general take it there. This tread is for reports about massage parlors.

To put a point on it, anybody can ask whatever question they feel like asking, if you don't want to answer it you don't have to but you can't be a dick about it. If it annoys you, there is always the ignore option. If you don't know how to use it, ask a grownup to show you.

A2

FuckIt216
06-23-23, 12:04
Got a call from Monica one of my all time faves to come see here at 819.

Stopped by this morning and had an awesome session. Also 2 other very pretty girls with very nice bodies working this morning -.

If you get a chance stop by and see her or one of the other pretty girls there. My first time visiting them the spa itself is nice but not in the best area but will 100% repeat.

Also Monica will be here until the 30th do yourself a favor if you haven't seen her yet stop up and see her.

Wormzer93
06-23-23, 16:56
I'm in town for the night and am planning on hitting an AMP. I'm wondering who the smallest provider is? No MM, just all natural and small. I'd be willing to help anyone who makes it over to Iowa. Pm if youd like.

Thanks!

YuhColoy
06-23-23, 18:58
Has anyone been or had a good experience in Forest Park? There's a couple of spot.

SpaGuy21
06-23-23, 20:58
Has anyone been or had a good experience in Forest Park? There's a couple of spot.Asian Crown Massage is mostly legit, though they will push SS with no roaming. The other spot, Sunflower, is Kelly. Formerly of the same name in Oak Park.

PeterWanger69
06-23-23, 22:00
Just totally struck out with Kelly today. Threw my best game out there and nada. Anyone else have better luck than me?

Stopped by CLM a couple of times over the last month (most recently on Friday with Kelly).

I'll start with Mariana. Saw her on a weekend, a Sunday I believe. I was about 10 minutes early for my appointment and when I arrived, the door was locked and she was having a conversation with an older Hispanic Male. They looked surprised and sort of hurried when I knocked to open the door. The Male walked out in a hurry.

Mariana is advertised as an early 20's Latina and she is most definitely NOWHERE NEAR her 20's. Late 30 to early 40's would be more accurate. If you've ever seen Salma at Zeus, you'd probably like her since she has the same kind of vibe. She was in right workout clothes that showed her assets really well but smelled of cheap perfume, the kind that hurts your nose and clings to you all day. I entered the room and the smell of the perfume was really strong inside it. I wanted to leave, but I also wanted to see what she was all about. I got on the table as soon as I hung my clothes on the hooks on the wall and OMG. The table was drenched in that horrible smelling cheap ass perfume! It was irritating my throat and I again thought about leaving, but lady lust got the best of me. Her massage was nothing to write home about, but then again, we don't go there for that now do we? She sort of teases almost in a similar way as Salma, but not the same technique at all, just a tad bit of it. Anyway, as soon as she teased and grazed me, I started caressing her leg, thigh, and ass with no complaints whatsoever. She asked me to flip, and started playing with commander Cody and the lost airmen and asked me if I wanted a massage there. I of course said fuck yeah to that. She oiled him up and started her services, I immediately started working on her juicy tits and started suckling on them. I tried asking for more, but was declined, so I roamed my hands around her and she actually opened her legs up a little. I concentrated firepower at her centerpiece and she started to open those legs a little bit at a time so I slipped her pants down and she stopped me, I assured her that I wasn't going to go under her panties and she cautiously let me go in. I continued caressing her cat and tits and sucking those nipples, I heard a soft moan come from her so I pulled her closer and gently kissed and sucked her neck she softly moaned again and actually did the same back to me. She stopped playing with commander Cody for a minute and lifted her leg to the table that gave me more freedom to continue touching her over her under garments that were getting pretty wet. I again tried to ask for more and was again declined, but she did start kissing my neck again. I just continued doing what I was, and she suddenly just squeezed my dick and she started to shake. She let go of it, and grabbed my hand and put it under her panties and just wow. I believe she came. She wiped my hand off and sprayed some alcohol on it and after which, started on BBBJ. It was actually good. I enjoyed it, but the damn smell of the perfume just didn't help. She did try, and even went over the clock a bit. Would I repeat? I probably would just to see how far I can go but that perfume is just an overwhelming mood killer.

Kelly. White. Chubby. Young. Possibly late twenties even. She has a good massage, with little teasing. She allowed touching and playing with the girls early on. When she flipped, she gave me this really arousing look, and started to massage commander Cody. I tried to reach for the centerpiece but was shot down. I asked for topless L1, and obliged. I couldn't control myself as soon as I saw those freckles in her chest, I stood up, turned her around and grabbed her juicy puppies from behind and grinded my junk against her ass. Her eyes had an innocent / bad girl / girl next door look which really turned me on. I asked for an advanced level (L3) but was denied. I asked for L2, which took some convincing, and when she did oblige. Her BBBJ was awesome and was made even better with the way she looked at you. I was supposed to let her know when I was about to pop, but I completely got lost in the pleasure her mouth provided and ended up CIM. I apologized and just upped the donation to make up for it as best as I can. I would definitely definitely go back even if just for a massage.

I almost forgot, I also saw an older; okay, way older euro woman. I was kind of hungover and felt the need for a relaxing release of stress. She is definitely in her 50's, maybe more. Good teasing, but very grumpy grandmother. Dropped the top, loose and wrinkly everywhere. I don't know how I came. Left the tip on the table, and as I was leaving (already out the door) she caught up to me and demanded more $ for the lousy effin service I got from her.

Tkow70
06-23-23, 23:09
I don't think that's it.I don't believe it's rimming. It's the whole Asian spa / apartment scene in Chicago that finally appears to be coming around to a full GFE experience. We're slowly coming out of the age of all asian spa and apartment girls having fake pics (they will always be around). They will always be glamor shots and airbrushed.

I believe Chicago is slowly, but surely getting some actual asian talent outside of KP and thank God. We're finally getting spas where you walk in, pay your $$$ and go get a nice nuru p2 p then go fuck the shit out of a hot little Asian that is full GFE, dfk, BBBJCIM, daty, dato, etc. These girls aren't YMMV. This is what they get trained and paid to do and is a part of the service you pay for. This level of service is up to par with Manhattan spas and long overdue.

I personally, could care less about rimming or anal, but if I can get a full GFE with hot, tiny asians at this rate, it is heaven in this economy. The other services are a bonus.

Charlie has great insights into the girls coming into the city through PD and has been a very valuable resource for me and is a really good, honest guy thet won't steer you wrong. I haven't been to Tokyo spa yet, but have seen pics of the inside. Looks like all brand new shower table, floors, rooms, etc. Nice place.

I had plenty of memorable moments at NY asian spas precovid. We continue to attract more and more talent here from overseas, CA, NY spas and agencies, etc. Chicago is on the cusp of something good here. I can feel it.

To all the guys worried about asian ass lickers taking over, just continue to frequent where you have been and leave these well trained experts in their field of profession to us dirty ass players. Lol.

Niceguy99
06-24-23, 12:16
Got a call from Monica one of my all time faves to come see here at 819.

Stopped by this morning and had an awesome session. Also 2 other very pretty girls with very nice bodies working this morning -.

If you get a chance stop by and see her or one of the other pretty girls there. My first time visiting them the spa itself is nice but not in the best area but will 100% repeat.

Also Monica will be here until the 30th do yourself a favor if you haven't seen her yet stop up and see her.What's the damage normally?

SkipF69
06-24-23, 13:32
300 VIP for the hour. Not sure hhr rate? Maybe 200 or 240 for VIP.

What's the damage normally?

ArielDude28
06-24-23, 15:26
I don't believe it's rimming. It's the whole Asian spa / apartment scene in Chicago that finally appears to be coming around to a full GFE experience. We're slowly coming out of the age of all asian spa and apartment girls having fake pics (they will always be around). They will always be glamor shots and airbrushed.

I believe Chicago is slowly, but surely getting some actual asian talent outside of KP and thank God. We're finally getting spas where you walk in, pay your $$$ and go get a nice nuru p2 p then go fuck the shit out of a hot little Asian that is full GFE, dfk, BBBJCIM, daty, dato, etc. These girls aren't YMMV. This is what they get trained and paid to do and is a part of the service you pay for. This level of service is up to par with Manhattan spas and long overdue.

I personally, could care less about rimming or anal, but if I can get a full GFE with hot, tiny asians at this rate, it is heaven in this economy. The other services are a bonus.

Charlie has great insights into the girls coming into the city through PD and has been a very valuable resource for me and is a really good, honest guy thet won't steer you wrong. I haven't been to Tokyo spa yet, but have seen pics of the inside. Looks like all brand new shower table, floors, rooms, etc. Nice place.

I had plenty of memorable moments at NY asian spas precovid. We continue to attract more and more talent here from overseas, CA, NY spas and agencies, etc. Chicago is on the cusp of something good here. I can feel it.

To all the guys worried about asian ass lickers taking over, just continue to frequent where you have been and leave these well trained experts in their field of profession to us dirty ass players. Lol.I concur with those thoughts on talent making its way in. That is the case in the suburbs (may not be all) as well. Much more talent and choices. Good to get those insights from Charlie.

I would also wish to have a good influx of talent for us few bushy lovers as well.

NovaBrain
06-24-23, 17:50
I concur with those thoughts on talent making its way in. That is the case in the suburbs (may not be all) as well. Much more talent and choices. Good to get those insights from Charlie.

I would also wish to have a good influx of talent for us few bushy lovers as well.Cindy at the current Orange Spa rotation has a nice Bush. Gives great service too. She had bangs when I saw her.

It's hard to recommend Orange because the rooms are so hot and stuffy and they can bait and switch if you aren't careful, but there's a clean Bush waiting for you on Archer Ave.

DMichaels69
06-24-23, 18:34
Don't encourage to this monger to venture out to the burbs again and pay a 300 tip for a 50+ yr old MT. Kills the economy LMAO.

I concur with those thoughts on talent making its way in. That is the case in the suburbs (may not be all) as well. Much more talent and choices. Good to get those insights from Charlie.

I would also wish to have a good influx of talent for us few bushy lovers as well.

GWheaton
06-24-23, 20:40
300 VIP for the hour. Not sure hhr rate? Maybe 200 or 240 for VIP.I've been to 819 a number of times. It was 50 for the half hour and 180 to 200 for BBBJ / cfs. Not sure why everyone is so eager to start throwing around 300 for "VIP. ".

FuckIt216
06-24-23, 23:18
what's the damage normally?$180-$200 bbbj & cfs.

DMichaels69
06-25-23, 09:44
Its called desperate mongers.

I've been to 819 a number of times. It was 50 for the half hour and 180 to 200 for BBBJ / cfs. Not sure why everyone is so eager to start throwing around 300 for "VIP. ".

Moejoo
06-25-23, 09:50
Its called desperate mongers.Or marketing, or shilling. Its impossible for the casual reader to make heads or tails of what is legit in this section.

Chris873
06-25-23, 10:55
I heard it's targeted to open around July 4th pending approval from the city inspectors. BTW randomly saw Lisa from Belmont out and about little while ago and she looked prgo. Can anyone confirm? So doubt she'll be back once it's opens back up.Wow rumor must be true. I heard from one of the gals at Belmont last month that Lisa was pregnant and would possibly be back in July / Aug.

Kgf707
06-25-23, 11:02
Hello Guys! I'm new to town, stay close to Chinatown. Looking for AMP's around me. Any suggestions about where to begin with?

Looking advanced L3 service.

Thank you.

ShuperShtar
06-25-23, 12:21
Its called desperate mongers.No it's all these fake reviewers, they always claim to have paid the 300 VIP option at the spas and apts. When you can see the same girl usually for 130/140 total like at top1spa.com.

GeneralObvious
06-25-23, 12:26
Its called desperate mongers.At my 2 favorite spas, I get BBFSCIP for that price.

GoHomeSmiling
06-25-23, 17:02
Cindy at the current Orange Spa rotation has a nice Bush. Gives great service too. She had bangs when I saw her.

It's hard to recommend Orange because the rooms are so hot and stuffy and they can bait and switch if you aren't careful, but there's a clean Bush waiting for you on Archer Ave.Glad I'm not the only one who notices this. Fucking tropical temps. I swear Ruby still had the heat on in early spring. I tried Tokyo and found the overall vibe inside nice and new but the overall experience very meh.

Daytime Jay
06-25-23, 17:28
Asian Crown Massage is mostly legit, though they will push SS with no roaming. The other spot, Sunflower, is Kelly. Formerly of the same name in Oak Park.Sunflower used to be my go-to for years, but I stopped going a few months back and won't be back. The last time I went it wasn't clean even though the massage was good.

OF Charlie
06-25-23, 18:56
Glad I'm not the only one who notices this. Fucking tropical temps. I swear Ruby still had the heat on in early spring. I tried Tokyo and found the overall vibe inside nice and new but the overall experience very meh.Experience is because of the girl you had, not because of the facility. There will be a new girl on 7/1 since Michelle has been there since 6/1 grand opening and is scheduled for one month only.

No one who has gone to Tokyo so far has anything negative to say about the facility. It will take a bit of times to build up the business as with any new business. It would be a shame if people give up on a nice facility based on one visit. I mean if booker puts the famous Anne there when she returns from China, you are not going to go because you had one meh experience?

ShadowLurker1
06-25-23, 21:19
Does anyone have any info about this place? I think it's called Le Rose spa. I'm taking one for the team, will report back later.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/hws/d/gurnee-latina-massage-therapy/7635414384.html

Coopertars
06-26-23, 11:58
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/italian-beautyv-27147.html

Not sure if this is the best place for this review, but she works out of a storefront near Montrose / Pulaski by herself so figure it can be called a Parlor. The pictures are not her, could maybe see a resemblance if she was 7-8 years younger. She's friendly, a bit chatty, and has a great touch, the $180 included a topless L1 finish, and roughly a 45 min light / medium massage full body massage. I didn't ask what the $250 included but I get the feeling it would be full nude b2 b with potentially L2/ L3 included.

I don't think I'd repeat unless I could get confirmation the $250 included FS, but its a good spot on the north side if people are looking for a decent L1. The big reason why I'm making this post and not completely dismissing her is because she has some huge floppy tits to play with and I think she'd be up for some Russian if you asked kindly. She propped those bad boys up near my dick when I was about to blow so it seems like she'd be ok with you finishing on her chest. I'll cross post this in the Russian / Breast play thread for as well.

The storefront looks pretty big and has a couple rooms and a shower it sounds like.

Hoffman Oliver
06-26-23, 12:25
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/italian-beautyv-27147.html

The pictures are not her, could maybe see a resemblance if she was 7-8 years younger. She's friendly, a bit chatty, and has a great touch, the $180 included a topless L1 finish, and roughly a 45 min light / medium massage full body massage. The pics are way off. Not that she's ugly or anything (subjective but 4-5/10) just a regular older lady. I wouldn't repeat, there's dozens of similar options that are as easy or easier to set up. Also, don't go on a Friday. Her location is near some church parking lot or something. When I came out, there was a shit ton of people mingling outside. I don't remember the rates, but your pricing is feels on target.

Hoffman Oliver
06-26-23, 12:39
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/real-real-photos-27338.html

I saw Andrea recently in Jefferson Park. Her prices are in her ad. The pics were accurate until recently. She is bigger now, just had a kid recently. She hosts at what appears to be her apt, toys and play area were evidence of that. She was drunk both times I saw her. She walks around with a wine glass and a large t-shirt, again probably because of the post-pregnancy body. Her tits were fun despite being fake. I will repeat. I just like her, she was chatty and fun. Nothing special about her services, extras are available. I didn't partake. She gets the job done.

Walker333
06-26-23, 15:26
I've been to 819 a number of times. It was 50 for the half hour and 180 to 200 for BBBJ / cfs. Not sure why everyone is so eager to start throwing around 300 for "VIP. ".Went there on Friday around noon, saw a nice looking, probably late 30 small and constantly smiling provider. In the room she asked, 30 or 60 minutes. I picked 30, handed 2 bills. She did not ask any more questions and seemed happy. Delivered about 10 minutes of some very light touch / teasing and pleasant, relaxing massage, then decent BBBJ, and a nice cfs. I will repeat, although she most likely will not be there anymore.

JamesTChicago
06-26-23, 19:47
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/illinois/chicago/bodyrubs/body-rubs/real-real-photos-27338.html

I saw Andrea recently in Jefferson Park. Her prices are in her ad. The pics were accurate until recently. She is bigger now, just had a kid recently. She hosts at what appears to be her apt, toys and play area were evidence of that. She was drunk both times I saw her. She walks around with a wine glass and a large t-shirt, again probably because of the post-pregnancy body. Her tits were fun despite being fake. I will repeat. I just like her, she was chatty and fun. Nothing special about her services, extras are available. I didn't partake. She gets the job done.Can anyone else provide a good review before I take the plunge. She's super close to me so I am hoping for an easy regular. Thanks and dms are fine.

Daytime Jay
06-26-23, 21:17
Has anyone been or had a good experience in Forest Park? There's a couple of spot.All the spas other than Sunflower are legit for the most part. You might get L1 at Comfort on North Ave (one time I went it was totally legit and another time L1) and at Happy Feet (based on other reports) if lucky, but the others are SS at best (thanks, Asian Crown). I always wanted to try Wu's on Madison sometime, like later in the evening if nobody was getting nails done. No reports on that place, but actually probably strictly legit based on the looks of it.

PeterWanger69
06-26-23, 22:10
Just totally struck out with Kelly today. Threw my best game out there and nada. Anyone else have better luck than me?Ok, I'm really into CTM Kelly's looks or I'm just a glutton for punishment but I went back again today and struck out once again. Help me here fellas, am I missing something here? The previous post made it seem like a sure thing but I've never been turned down like this. Like never. Am I missing the memo here? PM's are welcome too.

Tkow70
06-26-23, 23:42
Experience is because of the girl you had, not because of the facility. There will be a new girl on 7/1 since Michelle has been there since 6/1 grand opening and is scheduled for one month only.

No one who has gone to Tokyo so far has anything negative to say about the facility. It will take a bit of times to build up the business as with any new business. It would be a shame if people give up on a nice facility based on one visit. I mean if booker puts the famous Anne there when she returns from China, you are not going to go because you had one meh experience?Agree. Tokyo being under same management as PD should be another great spot as PD is awesome. Room 1 is typically the top performer. I've been to room 1 on several occasions. All were full GFE and a really good time. Dfk, BBBJCIM, daty, dato, etc. Well worth the price of admission, IMO.

And yes, Anne was amazing! I came twice in about couple minutes in beteeen with the same condom. Almost a third. Never experienced that before.

It is PD that is room 1.

Lurker1111
06-27-23, 00:41
Does anyone know a place that vacillates between giving extras and not giving them? I am interested in a challenge. A place that could give them after 1-2 visits. Thanks.