PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Providers Manhattan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

BillyCunn
11-15-23, 09:33
It also depends on what you are going to complain about as far as blocking goes. Riko blocked me with her hand the whole time. She didn't do that two years ago. That is the only thing that is going to upset me enough to ***** about it on a review. I am not going to point out a girl in doggy putting her hips forward or slightly angle her ass to the side. I am not getting into if a girl does not spread her legs as much as I want or put her legs up as much as I want.

It takes a lot to make me cry. In any type of mish lately I've been getting their knees up with is impossible to block. Also, a lot of blocking I just get right past. They block and I counter. It really is this holding my cock the whole time while fucking or blocking with their hand in between that is going to annoy me enough to bring it up. I also tell girls to cut that shit out if they do something I don't like. So yeah, I don't let myself get blocked.

I would say I have way more girls cry than I actively perceive as blocking in a way that is ruining my fun.

Same thing with DFK. I see a lot of guys not getting it with girls I get it from. But I will literally stick my tongue between a girl's lips to get in there. I don't quit trying. Shit, I even tell them "tongue" if I have to.And that gents is how it should be done.

ShyNerdX
11-15-23, 10:17
It also depends on what you are going to complain about as far as blocking goes. Riko blocked me with her hand the whole time. She didn't do that two years ago. That is the only thing that is going to upset me enough to ***** about it on a review. I am not going to point out a girl in doggy putting her hips forward or slightly angle her ass to the side. I am not getting into if a girl does not spread her legs as much as I want or put her legs up as much as I want.

It takes a lot to make me cry. In any type of mish lately I've been getting their knees up with is impossible to block. Also, a lot of blocking I just get right past. They block and I counter. It really is this holding my cock the whole time while fucking or blocking with their hand in between that is going to annoy me enough to bring it up. I also tell girls to cut that shit out if they do something I don't like. So yeah, I don't let myself get blocked.
So let me get this straight, (I don't want to misinterpret what you said) if a girl does blocking you will withhold that information from your reviews that could be vital to other mongers to know? And if she's a blocker, you are going to force your way rather than walk out (save your cash) and let the shop know so they can fix the attitude or kick her out? Not every monger is potentially your same physique so that is some pretty vital information to withhold.

Note when I say blocker I am talking about not letting you in further than your tip. So any actions of them doing that ie: leaning forward, hand blocking, lifting themselves up in cg etc etc.

ShyNerdX
11-15-23, 10:23
Haha. I never saw Yumiko. I do wonder who you are watching LOL.The other two were gone from the rosters after I saw them, but people will slip and I will catch it since I have high suspicion. But obviously I won't accuse anyone until I find it because our BBFS thread was so good pre-fall with solid intel, now it's questionable.

DrunkenKid
11-15-23, 10:27
I heard Berry was there for 1 day, got a ton of inquiries but decided to not work and next day she left. Does anyone even know where she went. Maybe her pics will pop up again. Idk.What a tease. Her pussy got cold feet and walked out the door?

VidLover69
11-15-23, 10:30
Haruki. Pictures of her are quite accurate prob 95% likeness (pics 1 2 3). Pretty face 7/10. Body 7/10 - Large 32 Cs MMs. About 21-23% body fat. Skin nice and soft. Fully shaved pussy. Decent eye contact in BBBJ. Some eye contact during sex. Great engagement during sex. Bounces nicely during CG. Good DFK. Nice mish sex. Allows full access. During doggy bounces back and also allows full access. Two wrist AUFD. Upright doggy too. Cuddling is great too with kisses and good conversation. Playful attitude. With her enthusiasm popped twice easily. Once in mish and once in doggy.

Negatives. Tits MM Cs could have been done better but still nice to suck and grope. Could lose a little more weight 2-4 lbs.

Recommend. Yes.

Repeat. Yes.Thanks for the review but where did she go? She disappeared soon after this review dropped.

I've been drinking coconut water but I need to get the supplements that DK wrote up before. I never go around to order them on Amazon. Now if I can just find that post again. Or DK can recall it LOL.
.Simple as coconut water? Did you really notice a difference?

DrunkenKid
11-15-23, 10:46
I've been drinking coconut water but I need to get the supplements that DK wrote up before. I never go around to order them on Amazon. Now if I can just find that post again. Or DK can recall it LOL.
I was pimping coconut water over at AMPR as a good way to hydrate and reload for extra shots. If you are still looking for my beginner cum pills then just do a search for "zinc" and my handle:

So finish laughing at the title then hear me out. The following thread has been active for the past 14 years https://thunders.place/male-supplements/holy-grail-of-cum-load-increase.html.

Start with these basic 4 items and add in magnesium (it reduces inflammation and is great for post workout recovery).

(1) L-Arginine, 1000 mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000 mg.

(2) Zinc, 50 mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50 mg.

(3) Pygeum, 100 mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200 mg.

(4) Lecithin, 1200 mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200 mg.

(5) Magnesium.

You'll be able to buy all these items from Amazon. I started with those 4 items and added more things along the way. You'll be crazy to start with the 12 items that I use atm. I do work out and my hydration fluid of choice is coconut water (electrolytes, potassium, and more magnesium). I haven't jerked off in months so I never measured my volume. When I do use a condom, I deposit about 2 knuckles of sperm in the bag. The girls are shocked when I cum inside them. They can't believe how much is deposited in the first CIP and the second CIP.

The benefit of the additional sperm? I get to ride the wave longer and there seems to be a delay in the negative feedback. I keep pumping even after I shoot my shot. Since I am a pervert, I gets me even more hornier knowing that the girls will never to be able to quickly wash out my load. All you motherfuckers that come in after me will be eating and touching my jizz. / micdrop.

I sell short-term shit and cash in for pussy money. It's like free pussies annuities money. I mean ok I might have to cover some taxes but whatever, still free pussy money since it's not money I had to work to earn. It's just clicking on buttons.

The market between October and November has been great for me the past 10 years. I usually take my profits after Thanksgiving.

MrDezark
11-15-23, 10:51
JGirls are being bold asking 200/300 and hoping you settle for 100/200. Just laugh at that asking price.If I know a girl is 200/300 asking I rather not entertain it at all and just go with another girl. Sometimes it's unavoidable though because one guy will say one thing and you experience something diff. Maybe that particular monger is a VIP, houseboy, or shill-lite and he gets special treatment / diff price offers. Who can tell for certain. Going foward I start taking his reviews with a grain of salt. Getting a 200/300 girl to go to the price I want is just annoying. If you go too low and she reluctantly agrees that could also effect her performance and demeanor throughout the rest of the session. In a way it's kinda a double edged sword. LOL. Once we agree to a price, sometimes I'll even ask the girl 2-3 times if she's ok with the price and try to read the micro expressions on her face. If I get a hint of unpleasantness I'll just cover up.

DrunkenKid
11-15-23, 10:54
Simple as coconut water? Did you really notice a difference?+1.

I use it for hydration and potassium. Does wonders for hangovers and MSOG.

Genghis Dong
11-15-23, 11:20
So let me get this straight, (I don't want to misinterpret what you said) if a girl does blocking you will withhold that information from your reviews that could be vital to other mongers to know? And if she's a blocker, you are going to force your way rather than walk out (save your cash) and let the shop know so they can fix the attitude or kick her out? Not every monger is potentially your same physique so that is some pretty vital information to withhold.

Note when I say blocker I am talking about not letting you in further than your tip. So any actions of them doing that ie: leaning forward, hand blocking, lifting themselves up in cg etc etc.OK, so lets see what we call blocking.

Hand blocking: Agreed and I called that out on Riko review.

Leaning forward I am guessing in doggy: I don't consider that blocking and a lot of reviews I do bring it up. But again, if they do this I) pull them back 2) I follow them into lazy OR I push down on their upper back and get a really good dicking in them. They just went from back to worse.

In CG I only like going back and forth leaned over. I do like them sitting straight up. In ACG I force them to not go all the way down. I put my hands under their thighs to lift them up and keep them from going all the way down.

Only letting the tip in: I would consider this blocking and it never happens. I always get it in further.

Now I have to be careful with my dick and I know it. I got banned from the only place in Atlanta temporarily due to a complaint. Almost none of the girls at DDY wanted to see me for a while. Chanel didn't want to see me. I have put a lot of girls out of commission and I don't like that. The shops don't like it. I feel like shit making them lose money. I don't like getting banned from places. I don't hit a girl's cervix. I do depth control.

Truth it feels much better for my dick to be in about 3-4 inches than all the way in. I am not stupid, I can tell when it is too much for a girl and I adjust accordingly. I've been blacklisted from a lot of girls I like. PH blacklisted me from two girls that were really hot. NYAW Bella wouldn't see me a second time.

When a girl is having a really hard time taking it, I lean in close to her and am very affectionate. It is great how much more cock you can sneak in if you do this.

Also, if a girl is like slow I will go slow. If it takes 8 minutes to get her all the way down on my cock in cg then it takes that long.

Most girls are nice. So I am nice. But once in a while you get a ***** like Erina (or whatever her hot ass was at 10 ten) or that Sakura and then all niceties are off and I am going as hard as possible.

But again I have an answer for almost any block they throw up. You go through hundreds of girls it is nothing.

I do like for them to have to struggle with it, but I have a heart if it is really like super hurting them and it really isn't working I cut the time short and usually I don't write those reviews. If it would be a yes except she couldn't handle me in general I will not write a review.

Like when Karin was laying there tearing up I was thinking about how do I do this in the nicest way to get off and bust a nut but also not just totally wreck her. I work with these girls.

MrPhuk
11-15-23, 11:55
Thanks for the review but where did she go? She disappeared soon after this review dropped.

Simple as coconut water? Did you really notice a difference?Haruki just showed up at PPC. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haruki She's a good time if you decide to go see her.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 12:13
Haruki just showed up at PPC. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haruki She's a good time if you decide to go see her.Interesting, she went there again. Last time she was there for like a day then bolted haha.

RyanLar
11-15-23, 13:19
Nice great bald pussy, soft white skin, nice flat chest A Cup tits with pretty little nipples. Very good kisser for a japanese girl. Genuinely into fucking me.

Offered $100/$200 but I declined at first since I had my J condom with me and I fucked all week already so there was no need to pay for BB.

However later on she offered me a better outside finish deal near the end since I was railing her real good and cannot finish for the life of me. Maybe she just took pity on me or just being nice.

Ended up being the Disney fast-pass to cum town as I was able to finish outside pretty quickly after going raw dog in that pretty little pussy.

RyanLar
11-15-23, 13:25
If I know a girl is 200/300 asking I rather not entertain it at all and just go with another girl. Sometimes it's unavoidable though because one guy will say one thing and you experience something diff. Maybe that particular monger is a VIP, houseboy, or shill-lite and he gets special treatment / diff price offers. Who can tell for certain. Going foward I start taking his reviews with a grain of salt. Getting a 200/300 girl to go to the price I want is just annoying. If you go too low and she reluctantly agrees that could also effect her performance and demeanor throughout the rest of the session. In a way it's kinda a double edged sword. LOL. Once we agree to a price, sometimes I'll even ask the girl 2-3 times if she's ok with the price and try to read the micro expressions on her face. If I get a hint of unpleasantness I'll just cover up.This is a good plan. I tend to do the same. Too much negotiation ruins the mood.

The best experience of recent time is.

Me: P2 P a little bit?

Her: "No inside ok?

Me: "ok" - P2 Ping her.

Her: "Just a little bit is ok".

Me: head is in and do my 1-inch fucking technique like Bruce Lee as someone said.

Her: pulls me in deeper and deeper.

Me: rolls with it and starts fucking.

Her: "I want you to cum inside me".

Me: "really?" (I always want to double check). - I used to remind the girl I don't have any more money even if I do. I just want to avoid saying "I'm not paying for this" or "is this free".

Her: "yes cum inside me".

Me: I hurry up and fuck as fast as I can to finish.

Me: "I'm cumming! OK? - this is me asking for permission again to CIP without saying I'm going to CIP. Some girls would say "outside" right here and I will pull out at the last second.

Her: "ok cum inside me!

RawhHigh
11-15-23, 15:14
Had a blast while in town. Thanks for your bros recommendation!

Tami at NYSE:

BBFS 1 or 2 extra depends on the length (no do not think twice about it) of the "appointment".

She's a rockstar easily, stay engaged in the session. Looks WAY better than the picture. I repeated her once, and almost twice if only if I can move the plane. If there is any down-side, shower is nothing than rinse, clean, let's get out of here mode. That also meant more time for extra curriculum activities.

Aria at R8:

Cute, pics doesn't do her justice. She is much smaller frame but with great propotional body type one can think of. Perfect English. Bring in tips for things like CIM or BBFS. Good if you are in the mood for a mix of east / west.

Haruka at PPC:

Friendly, and agreed with everyone else says, the glasses is the key. Yet the photoshopped pictures looks much better than actual. The actual is a GND type of girl, minor crooked teeth if that matters to any.

If you are in for lolli girl, this is a must have.

Great service oriented. Limited English but she tries. If I'm able to communicate correctly, she's only here for another couple more days before flying home.

Geli333
11-15-23, 15:50
Haruki. Pictures of her are quite accurate prob 95% likeness (pics 1 2 3). Pretty face 7/10. Body 7/10 - Large 32 Cs MMs. About 21-23% body fat. Skin nice and soft. Fully shaved pussy. Decent eye contact in BBBJ. Some eye contact during sex. Great engagement during sex. Bounces nicely during CG. Good DFK. Nice mish sex. Allows full access. During doggy bounces back and also allows full access. Two wrist AUFD. Upright doggy too. Cuddling is great too with kisses and good conversation. Playful attitude. With her enthusiasm popped twice easily. Once in mish and once in doggy.

Negatives. Tits MM Cs could have been done better but still nice to suck and grope. Could lose a little more weight 2-4 lbs.

Recommend. Yes.

Repeat. Yes.Hey, what is full name of that please? Thanks.

MrPhuk
11-15-23, 16:37
Hey, what is full name of that please? Thanks.NYCSE refers to the shops name. https://nycsmilingeyes.com/ is their website and https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/612 was Haruki's profile.

JediNY
11-15-23, 16:51
MLE Hana 30-minutes $230.

Random thoughts.

Full Bush.

Girl does not look like photos.

Plain face, wide nose. Cannot say cute.

Not thin, not fat, little belly.

Skin not smooth, has pimples lower back and ass.

BBBJ not good. Tried only few minutes and then HJ.

Sensitive pussy. Dismounted 3 times while in 69. So limited 69.

Limited main event with condom so no comment.

Ask 100/200.

Does DFK.

Has small tattoo with writing over left breast as in photo.

Sweet and tries but green.

Recommend. No. There are better options.

Repeat. No. Too many other girls to try.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 21:40
Damn son you go to NJ a lot. Good recap.

MLE Hana 30-minutes $230.

Random thoughts.

Full Bush.

Girl does not look like photos.

Plain face, wide nose. Cannot say cute.

Not thin, not fat, little belly.

Skin not smooth, has pimples lower back and ass.

BBBJ not good. Tried only few minutes and then HJ.

Sensitive pussy. Dismounted 3 times while in 69. So limited 69.

Limited main event with condom so no comment.

Ask 100/200.

Does DFK.

Has small tattoo with writing over left breast as in photo.

Sweet and tries but green.

Recommend. No. There are better options.

Repeat. No. Too many other girls to try.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 21:45
I've been to 1010 a few times and it's becoming one of my favorite spots. Which girl is your #1 recommend atm?Mio at 1010 right now would be the one I'd say if you only going to go see one. And she's good CreaminThePie. Username checks out for sure.

Other hot ones to recommend would be.

Tami Smilingeyes SE.

Karen XO.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 21:47
NYCSE refers to the shops name. https://nycsmilingeyes.com/ is their website and https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/612 was Haruki's profile.She's at https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haruki - I think you mentioned it so the other OP will need to look here now to find her.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 21:48
This is a great haul brah in a single weekend!

Had a blast while in town. Thanks for your bros recommendation!

Tami at NYSE:

BBFS 1 or 2 extra depends on the length (no do not think twice about it) of the "appointment".

She's a rockstar easily, stay engaged in the session. Looks WAY better than the picture. I repeated her once, and almost twice if only if I can move the plane. If there is any down-side, shower is nothing than rinse, clean, let's get out of here mode. That also meant more time for extra curriculum activities.

Aria at R8:

Cute, pics doesn't do her justice. She is much smaller frame but with great propotional body type one can think of. Perfect English. Bring in tips for things like CIM or BBFS. Good if you are in the mood for a mix of east / west.

Haruka at PPC:

Friendly, and agreed with everyone else says, the glasses is the key. Yet the photoshopped pictures looks much better than actual. The actual is a GND type of girl, minor crooked teeth if that matters to any.

If you are in for lolli girl, this is a must have.

Great service oriented. Limited English but she tries. If I'm able to communicate correctly, she's only here for another couple more days before flying home.

IronClad999
11-15-23, 22:14
New fairy angel popped up; maybe a decent hairyducky LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-15-23, 22:15
Seems like we got "all in one" package here just like the wagyu version of younger "aimi"; all holes no barr, nice gig hehe.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-15-23, 22:16
Yay, seems like our asuna lady has made her comeback after her last tour here;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-15-23, 22:18
Fresh well done medium rare ham and egg omelette on the platter;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Genghis Dong
11-16-23, 11:16
Pics are her, pretty, tall, 200 BBFS cip asking price, got the BBFS and No Lube Club. She also tried to DT me and does pretty good for a j girl, best attempt since 1010 Miho.

(no use putty yada yada yada as I always do that and never pay 200 and figure asking price is best thing to put).

PokerBrah
11-16-23, 11:24
Not brand new but back to Manhattan is.

Suzu-chan R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/298 - back from defecting from PPC to Flushing, I wonder if her pussy is wrecked because she is the tiniest of them all. Now sporting a slightly longer hair. Her public area was sharp as a porkipine last trip so we'll see if she upped her shaving game this time. Too small for me and a little too weird.

Other news.

Lily 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/451 is getting trained hard to the Greek Aisle. Reports saying $200 to rare Greece main dish and side dish. She is a rare specimen.

Omakase.

Karen XO.

Mio 1010.

Lily 1010.

No one at PPC. Unless I just want to go see Harper for old time sake and have a variety.

Seoli?

DrunkenKid
11-16-23, 12:45
Ended up being the Disney fast-pass to cum town as I was able to finish outside pretty quickly after going raw dog in that pretty little pussy.I can't help but think that you are the BPP mastermind.

RawhHigh
11-16-23, 14:36
This is a great haul brah in a single weekend!Manhattan has the BEST jap selection so that it was irresistable! You guys are lucky.

Lots of energy drinks and don't login to my bank account until next paycheck does the trick!

Genghis Dong
11-16-23, 15:29
Seoli?I liked Seoli a lot. I had her booked a second time but switched to a different new first day girl. Time permitting I might catch another session with her. IMO she is the best that ddy / sl had in a while.

PokerBrah
11-16-23, 16:11
She's a little dynamo ***** She is super aggressive with the kissing and will mount and grab my cock immediately. Face pics are her with filters but her body is on point, small, good ass, pointy triangle tits when they come out. She's short as fuck as I've said, but 4'9 is really damn short.

Did not partake in full bare metal anal, just regular anal is fine and she is tight. She's not an anal queen that you can just squeeze in on the first try. Bending her over against the bed with her legs barely on the floor. This worked better for me to keep her ass stationary as I drip a lot of lube right on that anus followed up by ample anus massage with my cock until I can get thru the barrier.

Once I get past the Saturn ring it's just fucking on like donkey kong as I attempt the cock landing into her inner rectum.

She asks to get fuck hard and fast, turned around trying to kiss, and lets out random Japanese phases as if I am the octopus in the hentai films. I pulled out and asked to go bare outside. Flipped her over and I go standing mish and pull out to cum.

Great energic great petite body J-girl who does anal and can actually take it.

DrunkenKid
11-16-23, 16:46
Great energic great petite body J-girl who does anal and can actually take it.Oh my lord. Am I ready to enter this inner ring of hell?

RyanLar
11-16-23, 20:22
I can't help but think that you are the BPP mastermind.

Keyser? I eat Caesar salad.

RyanLar
11-16-23, 20:37
Her body was much better than I expected. Her pics were not clear on the body and the weight stats did not help but once I saw this pic. I was sold.

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEQ7E6E

This girl is definitely not 110 lbs with that skinny waist and stomach. She's got a great body and fantastic young tits. She's also more like 5'4 so 5'2 110 lb stats def kept me a way for a bit.

She is quiet as a mouse also but she can DEEEEEEEP throat like a champ. Took it all the way down to the base and held it. I'm watching it from the side mirror since she's kneeling on my right while I'm fingering her pussy. She's not going down on me like Sara NYAF the throatfucker but she is deliberate and slow to get it down to the base.

Fuck time, I rubbed her pussy and P2 P. I rubbed her asshole and P2 P. I fingered IV her while P2 P. Her head is tilted toward the mirror, left hand fingers in her mouth as she tries to bite it and supress her noise. I thrust one, twice, three times. Each with more advancing movements. 4th, 5th, 6th and I goes hands-free and her legs spreads more open and I'm in.

I fucked that pussy hard and fast and kissing her. She moans every so lightly. I sit up, take a look at that pussy and ass. I entered her mish and I fingered that ass with a digit. I am really reaching under and she lifts her ass up so I can get better access. I wanted to cum so I go back to mish position with my arms under hers and I jack her ass up high and tight and fucked her until I told her "I'm going to cum! And she softly moaned "okay" and I finished my load seconds later.

I didn't go for the raw ass for personal reasons. Also did not want to push my luck.

She is the most gentle cock washer of 2023 I think. She was so gentle and delicate with it in the shower. I just put my arms up and let her do whatever she wanted to do.

OH, they kinda fixed the shower door. They put cloth tape on the outside door and the door frame to create a small wedge point and now the door will stay put! MacGyver that shit up LOL.

VidLover69
11-16-23, 21:31
Haruki just showed up at PPC. https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haruki She's a good time if you decide to go see her.Haruki was next on my TDL but she is a 'no' on video so I made another deposit into Karen's pussy. Karen is still so sweet. I'm surprised she hasn't become jaded yet.

Omakase.

Karen XO.

Mio 1010.

Lily 1010.

Seoli?PB, so Mio or Lily?

Did not partake in full bare metal anal, just regular anal is fine and she is tight. She's not an anal queen that you can just squeeze in on the first try. Bending her over against the bed with her legs barely on the floor. This worked better for me to keep her ass stationary as I drip a lot of lube right on that anus followed up by ample anus massage with my cock until I can get thru the barrier.
What's the damage to go full greek with lily?

NYPlayboy
11-16-23, 22:02
Suzu-chan R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/298 - back from defecting from PPC to Flushing, I wonder if her pussy is wrecked because she is the tiniest of them all. Now sporting a slightly longer hair. Her public area was sharp as a porkipine last trip so we'll see if she upped her shaving game this time. Too small for me and a little too weird.
Saw Suzu Chan today. I've been wanting to see her since she was previously listed on PPCs roster. I love a good spinner. I was disappointed when she disappeared a couple weeks ago, but now that she's posted on RisingSun as of today, I wasn't going to miss my chance.

Only a 30 min appointment was available and we made the most of it. She is tiny. The smallest provider I've ever seen. Probably the smallest girl I've ever been with. 4'8" and like 80 lbs. She's adorable, sweet, easygoing, couldn't have been more lovely. Passable English. Not fluent necessarily, but did not need a translator. Pretty face, skinny body, about as flat chested as you'll find, cute little squeezable tush. The website says 20, but. She could definitely pass for younger, so I totally understood why at PokerBrah said "a little too weird". Perfect if you have a daddy / daughter kink. Felt kind of like fucking a high school freshman, which may make you feel some type of way.

Started with DFK. She asked if I wanted a condom and said BBFS is $200 extra, but was easygoing about negotiating. Started kissing on my chest working her way down to BBJ. It was nice and I enjoyed watching this little cutie worship my shaft. She then got on top riding me cg. Then switched it mish, then doggy, with no blocking throughout. Then asked her to go back to bbj to try to cim. But after a while I just pulled her up to go back to riding me to see if I could cip in the final minutes. And when that didn't work she switched on HJ and licking my nipples to finish 5-10 minutes past my time. I appreciate the effort, not letting me leave till I popped.

She was great and I'm glad I finally saw her. Considering if she's too little for me to see again too and whether Seoli DDY was more my speed, or even if I try Lemon at SL. But if she sounds like your type, highly recommend.

DrunkenKid
11-16-23, 22:02
Keyser? I eat Caesar salad.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSbWL_bVuU

RyanLar
11-16-23, 22:25
Haruki was next on my TDL but she is a 'no' on video so I made another deposit into Karen's pussy. Karen is still so sweet. I'm surprised she hasn't become jaded yet.

PB, so Mio or Lily?

What's the damage to go full greek with lily?Didn't ask me but I figured out 2 girl's video prices today that may interest you.

Bree PPC $150 for video.

Choco PPC $70 for video. Weird number but she was. Gaga confirmed this for me as well. Just a strange number.

RyanLar
11-16-23, 22:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSbWL_bVuUHaha. First time going down on a girl is similar.

VidLover69
11-17-23, 00:11
Didn't ask me but I figured out 2 girl's video prices today that may interest you.

Bree PPC $150 for video.

Choco PPC $70 for video. Weird number but she was. Gaga confirmed this for me as well. Just a strange number.Thanks ryanlar. Did you find out if there were restrictions (e. G. No face) to either bree or choco?

VidLover69
11-17-23, 00:17
Her body was much better than I expected. Her pics were not clear on the body and the weight stats did not help but once I saw this pic. I was sold.

OH, they kinda fixed the shower door. They put cloth tape on the outside door and the door frame to create a small wedge point and now the door will stay put! MacGyver that shit up LOL.WTF, they should put that pic on the WSD / PP website. That pic looks so much hotter.

It took this long to fix that shower door. It's been broken for at least a year, right?

BTW, good review!

IronClad999
11-17-23, 09:01
New hairyduck with lots of dipping sauce ready for big appetites LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-17-23, 09:02
Extra sashimi on the platter;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-17-23, 09:09
One of our famous popstar nami has made her comeback! Pending price menu, sampling traditionally wagyu flavors here hehe LOL.

IronClad999
11-17-23, 11:01
Another shiny meatloaf with extra spicy elements popped up;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Ddm1998
11-17-23, 11:21
Another shiny meatloaf with extra spicy elements popped up;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.Looks like Asuka in Pink angel https://pinkgfe.********.com/2023/11/asuka.html.

MrDezark
11-17-23, 11:29
One of our famous popstar nami has made her comeback! Pending price menu, sampling traditionally wagyu flavors here hehe LOL.How did her reviews look the last time she was here?

PokerBrah
11-17-23, 11:33
Haruki was next on my TDL but she is a 'no' on video so I made another deposit into Karen's pussy. Karen is still so sweet. I'm surprised she hasn't become jaded yet.

PB, so Mio or Lily?

What's the damage to go full greek with lily?Mio = cuter, tighter body, smaller and tighter pussy, more demure, and acts very cute.

Lily = more wild, not just Greek, she is just more wild in general and a more aggressive girl in bed.

I don't recall the video part but I think the mamasan would know.

$100 Greek.

PokerBrah
11-17-23, 11:39
Agree with videoluvr. Def great picture ot show her body and much better than what's on the website. That body slims down from the rib cage to a nice size ass. Given she does greek on the DL as I've mentioned before, that asset is nicely sized. Funny bits about finger fucking that ass though.

The shower door was never "broken", it was just on an uneven track so it slides open. Sounds like this make-shift fix is doing the trip to create a holding point on the frame. LOL. Good shit, no more trying to keep an arm to keep the door closed while getting cleaned.

WTF, they should put that pic on the WSD / PP website. That pic looks so much hotter.

It took this long to fix that shower door. It's been broken for at least a year, right?

BTW, good review!

PokerBrah
11-17-23, 11:46
Nice review. I think she's still too small for me, I've seen 4'8 girls but this girl is just wayyyyyy too skinny but I remember checking her out when she had short hair so that added to my hesitation but she has longer hair now so maybe my mind will change except she is still sporting some hair below which is no bueno for me.

I think the 3 hottest-face girls seem like Tami, Karen and Seoli so you have one of them covered as your type. Lemon is def cute too, saw her when she was May at 1010.

Karen seems more willing if you know what I mean since she's not as busy as she'd like. Videoluvr has provided enough hints on this too! .

Saw Suzu Chan today. I've been wanting to see her since she was previously listed on PPCs roster. I love a good spinner. I was disappointed when she disappeared a couple weeks ago, but now that she's posted on RisingSun as of today, I wasn't going to miss my chance.

Only a 30 min appointment was available and we made the most of it. She is tiny. The smallest provider I've ever seen. Probably the smallest girl I've ever been with. 4'8" and like 80 lbs. She's adorable, sweet, easygoing, couldn't have been more lovely. Passable English. Not fluent necessarily, but did not need a translator. Pretty face, skinny body, about as flat chested as you'll find, cute little squeezable tush. The website says 20, but. She could definitely pass for younger, so I totally understood why at PokerBrah said "a little too weird". Perfect if you have a daddy / daughter kink. Felt kind of like fucking a high school freshman, which may make you feel some type of way.

Started with DFK. She asked if I wanted a condom and said BBFS is $200 extra, but was easygoing about negotiating. Started kissing on my chest working her way down to BBJ. It was nice and I enjoyed watching this little cutie worship my shaft. She then got on top riding me cg. Then switched it mish, then doggy, with no blocking throughout. Then asked her to go back to bbj to try to cim. But after a while I just pulled her up to go back to riding me to see if I could cip in the final minutes. And when that didn't work she switched on HJ and licking my nipples to finish 5-10 minutes past my time. I appreciate the effort, not letting me leave till I popped.

She was great and I'm glad I finally saw her. Considering if she's too little for me to see again too and whether Seoli DDY was more my speed, or even if I try Lemon at SL. But if she sounds like your type, highly recommend.

Genghis Dong
11-17-23, 11:50
Agree with videoluvr. Def great picture ot show her body and much better than what's on the website. That body slims down from the rib cage to a nice size ass. Given she does greek on the DL as I've mentioned before, that asset is nicely sized. Funny bits about finger fucking that ass though.

The shower door was never "broken", it was just on an uneven track so it slides open. Sounds like this make-shift fix is doing the trip to create a holding point on the frame. LOL. Good shit, no more trying to keep an arm to keep the door closed while getting cleaned.Shit, I know how to get that door to stay shut and always get a little laugh out of the j girls when I do it.

VidLover69
11-17-23, 12:51
Nice review. I think she's still too small for me, I've seen 4'8 girls but this girl is just wayyyyyy too skinny but I remember checking her out when she had short hair so that added to my hesitation but she has longer hair now so maybe my mind will change except she is still sporting some hair below which is no bueno for me.

I saw suzu earlier this year when she was at WSD. She is perfect for those seeking a daddy-daughter hentai fantasy. Perfect #lipsthatgrip and was #NBC back then although I see some stubbles on the replay.

I think the 3 hottest-face girls seem like Tami, Karen and Seoli so you have one of them covered as your type. Lemon is def cute too, saw her when she was May at 1010.

Karen seems more willing if you know what I mean since she's not as busy as she'd like. Videoluvr has provided enough hints on this too! .It's karen's last day at xoxo and I recall she is flying back on Sunday. BTW, I think the word has gotten out on karen again. Lurkers are hitting her up on video too.

PB, you convinced me to try Seoli.

DrunkenKid
11-17-23, 13:26
I saw suzu earlier this year when she was at WSD. She is perfect for those seeking a daddy-daughter hentai fantasy. Perfect #lipsthatgrip and was #NBC back then although I see some stubbles on the replay.
."Let's go to the video tape!" should be your catch phrase.

PokerBrah
11-17-23, 16:16
Haha yes, I've gotten a few sugoi's in the past myself when I managed to keep the door closed. Sounds like they found a good solution.

Shit, I know how to get that door to stay shut and always get a little laugh out of the j girls when I do it.Short on the pussy lips is no NBC. In fact I don't like short pussy hairs on the lips and last time she had them very short and prickly to me.

It's karen's last day at xoxo and I recall she is flying back on Sunday. BTW, I think the word has gotten out on karen again. Lurkers are hitting her up on video too.

PB, you convinced me to try Seoli.Channel Marv Albert!

"Let's go to the video tape!" should be your catch phrase.

JavLuvr
11-17-23, 16:45

I saw suzu earlier this year when she was at WSD. She is perfect for those seeking a daddy-daughter hentai fantasy. Perfect #lipsthatgrip and was #NBC back then although I see some stubbles on the replay.Banged her yesterday. Pretty damn good overall. She is really tiny, probably the smallest girl I've ever banged. She is very skinny but she does have a nice little tush to grab onto in doggy and CG. I didn't like the short hair she had before, it was overkill, lolicon overdose LOL. I skipped her last tour due to the short hair and shaved pussy. Both those things have since been corrected hehe. The Bush isn't crazy but it is on the lips. Maybe 3-4 weeks unshaved pussy. Attitude / service is quite good, but you can tell it's an act. Her service / attitude is comparable to young Soaplands girls like 10 TC Riri and SE Mizuki. Not much of that genuine feel that you get with some of the more GND newbie J-girls. Yes recommendation.

Genghis Dong
11-18-23, 02:35
Obviously I've seen all the talent at SL and DDY. What are there now for J girls with sort of a Kylie / Helen build slender? 10 ten still size blocks me but wsd nycse xoxo rs are all good for me.

PokerBrah
11-18-23, 11:42
Omakase.

Haruki PPC.

Bree PPC.

Nami R8 - had a Bush before though.

Mio 1010.

Lily 1010 for greek.

DrunkenKid
11-18-23, 13:23
Woke up in the morning in the mood for a piece of strange. Been eating too much Tami Wagyu and decided that I needed a burger. Based on reviews here, I decided that my choices were either a Shack Burger (Karen Xoxo) or a Double Whopper with Cheese (Ayumi PPC). Decided to take Warner Wolf's recommendation on a sensible session with Karen since she will be leaving on Friday. Threw on a hoodie and started walking towards the Javis Center. Hope crap. Everyone is dressed up for Anime NYC. The geek girls are dressed extra slutty with their boobies on display. I popped a boner as I round 9th avenue.

Karen is pretty in a GND type of way. She is the type of girl that you would look at when she is walking down the street, but you might not necessarily turn your head after she walks by. Her vibe is amateurish and I am not sure that she belongs in the $380 tier. I had to do the leading and most of the work. I'm just not a fan of short girls and she's in Mona's old room on the second floor of Xoxo which doesn't give me much room to stretch out.

She does have a great smile and great teeth. A little small talk revealed that she works as a dental hygienist in a 3 dentist office. She moisturizes every day so she had fantastic soft skin. Her pussy is tight and top notch. She did a laser session about a year ago to remove all the hair and it really is a very pretty pussy with lips that grip. She made an effort to CG me for shot number 2 but it wasn't for long. Unfortunately for her, I took a while for shot number 2 and really worked up a sweat for 20 minutes pounding one out in DS. She was in DS, AUFD, side face on bed, before tapping out and having to lower her butt. She is a small girl so she will make a face if you go too deep. I asked her a few times if she was ok. She nodded and kept on grunting.

Haha yes, I've gotten a few sugoi's in the past myself when I managed to keep the door closed. Sounds like they found a good solution.
Short on the pussy lips is no NBC. In fact I don't like short pussy hairs on the lips and last time she had them very short and prickly to me.
Channel Marv Albert!Marv Albert is the voice of the Knicks. His catch phrase is "he shoots. Yes, and it counts". He was infamous for bitting an escort in a hotel took a few years ago.

BTW: Karen commented that my prickly hair down there hurts and I should try a laser session as well LOL. I'm glad she didn't recommend fake boobs to me.

RyanLar
11-18-23, 19:22
Is Karen Bald and Pink? Haruki is really pink skinned pussy and bald. Bree was brown and bald. I guess I missed this train. Top floor is def small but mirror so damn close LOL.

Haruki's been around and I really like her pussy and vibe with me. Extended talk with her afterwards and I must have spent 45 minutes in a 30 min session. If it wasn't for me saying I got to go we probably would have continued talking while we caressed each other. I will def see Haruki again. Super GFE / PSE experience for me.

3 CIPs this week. I am tapped out until tomorrow.

Woke up in the morning in the mood for a piece of strange. Been eating too much Tami Wagyu and decided that I needed a burger. Based on reviews here, I decided that my choices were either a Shack Burger (Karen Xoxo) or a Double Whopper with Cheese (Ayumi PPC). Decided to take Warner Wolf's recommendation on a sensible session with Karen since she will be leaving on Friday. Threw on a hoodie and started walking towards the Javis Center. Hope crap. Everyone is dressed up for Anime NYC. The geek girls are dressed extra slutty with their boobies on display. I popped a boner as I round 9th avenue.

Karen is pretty in a GND type of way. She is the type of girl that you would look at when she is walking down the street, but you might not necessarily turn your head after she walks by. Her vibe is amateurish and I am not sure that she belongs in the $380 tier. I had to do the leading and most of the work. I'm just not a fan of short girls and she's in Mona's old room on the second floor of Xoxo which doesn't give me much room to stretch out.

She does have a great smile and great teeth. A little small talk revealed that she works as a dental hygienist in a 3 dentist office. She moisturizes every day so she had fantastic soft skin. Her pussy is tight and top notch. She did a laser session about a year ago to remove all the hair and it really is a very pretty pussy with lips that grip. She made an effort to CG me for shot number 2 but it wasn't for long. Unfortunately for her, I took a while for shot number 2 and really worked up a sweat for 20 minutes pounding one out in DS. She was in DS, AUFD, side face on bed, before tapping out and having to lower her butt. She is a small girl so she will make a face if you go too deep. I asked her a few times if she was ok. She nodded and kept on grunting.

Marv Albert is the voice of the Knicks. His catch phrase is "he shoots. Yes, and it counts". He was infamous for bitting an escort in a hotel took a few years ago.

BTW: Karen commented that my prickly hair down there hurts and I should try a laser session as well LOL. I'm glad she didn't recommend fake boobs to me.

RyanLar
11-18-23, 19:24
Obviously I've seen all the talent at SL and DDY. What are there now for J girls with sort of a Kylie / Helen build slender? 10 ten still size blocks me but wsd nycse xoxo rs are all good for me.Mio 1010 is very slender but I know she turned away a monger the other day because he was too big.

Ran 1010 is very very skinny, not sure if she will size block your ass.

Haruki PPC is very GFE / PSE but she's not the supe slender type, she is skinnier than Miyu for sure though and her tits are amazing.

If you want super skinny then there is aways Suzu Risingsun (Smallest of small) and Nami there is pretty small too.

RyanLar
11-18-23, 19:25
Banged her yesterday. Pretty damn good overall. She is really tiny, probably the smallest girl I've ever banged. She is very skinny but she does have a nice little tush to grab onto in doggy and CG. I didn't like the short hair she had before, it was overkill, lolicon overdose LOL. I skipped her last tour due to the short hair and shaved pussy. Both those things have since been corrected hehe. The Bush isn't crazy but it is on the lips. Maybe 3-4 weeks unshaved pussy. Attitude / service is quite good, but you can tell it's an act. Her service / attitude is comparable to young Soaplands girls like 10 TC Riri and SE Mizuki. Not much of that genuine feel that you get with some of the more GND newbie J-girls. Yes recommendation.Many will be boarding that Loli-Express. Her new pictures look really cute for sure, def much better than the short bob she had before.

SecretHobbies
11-18-23, 20:07
I went for her after seeing this. She's a cute Co-Ed girl with a hot body, just fantastic-looking tits and ass. I opted for the full monty and paid for ass and bb. She only asked for a nominal fee so that was nice. Business is slow on Friday which is great for me.

Her pussy is nice and smooth, she seems shy as fuck as I'm entering her pussy she looked away at the mirror. I'd love to kiss so I'd lean in for more kissing while fucking.

Her ass is nice. I fucked her ass in mish, and went back and forth on both holes. I loved it and it was awesome. Finished the first round in her ass, great to see cum leak out of her ass after. It was amazing! Translator talk for a bit and I went back from behind, again, I love going both holes but and sticking a finger in her asshole while in pussy is just great. I can feel my finger pressing on my cock that is slamming into her pussy. Giving me extra feeling while fucking. Blew the second nut in her pussy.

What a good little young ****! Will repeat. Love young anal ****** who looks cute!

This girl is definitely not 110 lbs with that skinny waist and stomach. She's got a great body and fantastic young tits. She's also more like 5'4 so 5'2 110 lb stats def kept me a way for a bit.

She is quiet as a mouse also but she can DEEEEEEEP throat like a champ. Took it all the way down to the base and held it. I'm watching it from the side mirror since she's kneeling on my right while I'm fingering her pussy. She's not going down on me like Sara NYAF the throatfucker but she is deliberate and slow to get it down to the base.

Fuck time, I rubbed her pussy and P2 P. I rubbed her asshole and P2 P. I fingered IV her while P2 P. Her head is tilted toward the mirror, left hand fingers in her mouth as she tries to bite it and supress her noise. I thrust one, twice, three times. Each with more advancing movements. 4th, 5th, 6th and I goes hands-free and her legs spreads more open and I'm in.

I fucked that pussy hard and fast and kissing her. She moans every so lightly. I sit up, take a look at that pussy and ass. I entered her mish and I fingered that ass with a digit. I am really reaching under and she lifts her ass up so I can get better access. I wanted to cum so I go back to mish position with my arms under hers and I jack her ass up high and tight and fucked her until I told her "I'm going to cum! And she softly moaned "okay" and I finished my load seconds later.

I didn't go for the raw ass for personal reasons. Also did not want to push my luck.

She is the most gentle cock washer of 2023 I think. She was so gentle and delicate with it in the shower. I just put my arms up and let her do whatever she wanted to do.

OH, they kinda fixed the shower door. They put cloth tape on the outside door and the door frame to create a small wedge point and now the door will stay put! MacGyver that shit up LOL.

DrunkenKid
11-18-23, 22:55
Is Karen Bald and Pink? Haruki is really pink skinned pussy and bald. Bree was brown and bald. I guess I missed this train. Top floor is def small but mirror so damn close LOL.

3 CIPs this week. I am tapped out until tomorrow.I am surprised that you missed out on Karen's BPP. It was next level soft. I asked her a lot of questions about the laser treatment. She said that they zapped her hair, it didn't hurt, and it only took 35 minutes to finish up her verjayjay. At the risk of sounding like a weirdo pervert, it was baby soft (I'm going to hell), perfect with no blemishes and a sheet of white skin. The light were low but the lips were pink to match her pink nips.

BTW: chug some coconut water and get back into the game. I just banged 3 days in a row because next week is going to be a drunkfest with friends, family, and football.

TheWholeFnShow
11-18-23, 23:04
You guys are very late to some of these girls surprisingly.

CreaminThePie
11-18-23, 23:22
You guys are very late to some of these girls surprisingly.Thanks for your contribution mate. That really was valuable intel! Please tell us more.

VidLover69
11-19-23, 02:05
I am surprised that you missed out on Karen's BPP. It was next level soft. I asked her a lot of questions about the laser treatment. She said that they zapped her hair, it didn't hurt, and it only took 35 minutes to finish up her verjayjay. At the risk of sounding like a weirdo pervert, it was baby soft (I'm going to hell), perfect with no blemishes and a sheet of white skin. The light were low but the lips were pink to match her pink nips.
Karen's pussy is perfectly bald & smooth with matching puffy, pink nipples. I didn't know she lasered it but it makes a lot of sense given how smooth it looks on the replay. Perfect innie too.

She's supposed to be flying back home today (Sunday) so it's time to move to the girl on the list.

I went for her after seeing this. She's a cute Co-Ed girl with a hot body, just fantastic-looking tits and ass. I opted for the full monty and paid for ass and bb. She only asked for a nominal fee so that was nice. Business is slow on Friday which is great for me.

Her pussy is nice and smooth, she seems shy as fuck as I'm entering her pussy she looked away at the mirror. I'd love to kiss so I'd lean in for more kissing while fucking.

Her ass is nice. I fucked her ass in mish, and went back and forth on both holes. I loved it and it was awesome. Finished the first round in her ass, great to see cum leak out of her ass after. It was amazing! Translator talk for a bit and I went back from behind, again, I love going both holes but and sticking a finger in her asshole while in pussy is just great. I can feel my finger pressing on my cock that is slamming into her pussy. Giving me extra feeling while fucking. Blew the second nut in her pussy.

What a good little young ****! Will repeat. Love young anal ****** who looks cute!Damn, I need to reorder my TDL again and hit up this girl before she goes all #swollenpussy.

IronClad999
11-19-23, 07:24
Pics look very familiar; she might be here last time.

260/30 min.

320/45 min.

380/60 min.

IronClad999
11-19-23, 07:26
One of the twins has made her return from east to west then back now to east again LOL; the breezing tour must be fun.

240/30 min.

300/45 min.

360/60 min.

IronClad999
11-19-23, 10:29
Pics look attractive;.

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

JavLuvr
11-19-23, 11:16
Nami R8 - had a Bush before though.Saw her yesterday, still has a Bush haha. She's is one of my favs. Very cute with nice attitude and GND vibes. Half K half J as well, which is as close as you will get to having a young K-girl in NYC haha. One of the prettiest innies I've ever seen. Short Bush up top and lips are clean. Very nice tits and ass. I recommend. Not much has changed since she was here before, just shorter hair and she's not quite as newbie as before. Here is the review I wrote when she was at SL in April: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6417478&viewfull=1#post6417478.

Genghis Dong
11-19-23, 12:25
Very cute, Cs, 5'6 100 BBFS No Lube Club. Fantastic pussy that finished me pretty quick.

Genghis Dong
11-19-23, 13:37
Mio 1010 is very slender but I know she turned away a monger the other day because he was too big.

Ran 1010 is very very skinny, not sure if she will size block your ass.

Haruki PPC is very GFE / PSE but she's not the supe slender type, she is skinnier than Miyu for sure though and her tits are amazing.

If you want super skinny then there is aways Suzu Risingsun (Smallest of small) and Nami there is pretty small too.Ty.

Checking out Haruki.

10 ten is only for small dick guys apparently.

TheWholeFnShow
11-19-23, 13:40
Thanks for your contribution mate. That really was valuable intel! Please tell us more.I don't think you guys would've seen the post with all the amount of dick measuring, redundant information reposting, and CIP price shilling burying it anyway.

PokerBrah
11-19-23, 15:10
I am surprised that you missed out on Karen's BPP. It was next level soft. I asked her a lot of questions about the laser treatment. She said that they zapped her hair, it didn't hurt, and it only took 35 minutes to finish up her verjayjay. At the risk of sounding like a weirdo pervert, it was baby soft (I'm going to hell), perfect with no blemishes and a sheet of white skin. The light were low but the lips were pink to match her pink nips.

BTW: chug some coconut water and get back into the game. I just banged 3 days in a row because next week is going to be a drunkfest with friends, family, and football.Haruki's pretty soft too. I think Haruki's service is better than Karen though but I think Haruki was hard no on video.

FYI, I was served a bottle of coconut water last time I was at RisingSun. Maybe they are reading the threads and have better drinks stashed away.

Damn, I need to reorder my TDL again and hit up this girl before she goes all #swollenpussy.Bree? Her pussy mount is puffy normally and bit of innie. No meat curtains!

Saw her yesterday, still has a Bush haha. She's is one of my favs. Very cute with nice attitude and GND vibes. Half K half J as well, which is as close as you will get to having a young K-girl in NYC haha. One of the prettiest innies I've ever seen. Short Bush up top and lips are clean. Very nice tits and ass. I recommend. Not much has changed since she was here before, just shorter hair and she's not quite as newbie as before. Here is the review I wrote when she was at SL in April: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6417478&viewfull=1#post6417478.Yes I think she's very cute with great tits on her little body but hard no on Bush. Can be more selective since monger count is down while girl count still remains high. Buyer's market.

Mio's body similar with slightly smaller tits and shaved clean so I'd prefer Mio between the 2.

PokerBrah
11-19-23, 15:16
Neppu PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neppu - massive tits with anime face. She looks like she can walk into the anime convention and be one of the characters with that bowl cut and cute face. Just needed to wear a low-cut top like all cute Anime girls and she'd get some stares. The body looks good too. $260 club? Interesting.

Risa PPC https://10tenclub.com/view/454 - cannot remember her 100%, face seems to be different than before. Maybe just over filtered this time. The name is obviously very familiar and used often. Not thinking about the Risa PPC but who was Risa 1010 club? Looks like a return trip but I can't recall. Another $260 club.

Kawabe SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1510 -- is she new? Looks cute af.

ThatGuy23
11-19-23, 15:40
Many will be boarding that Loli-Express. Her new pictures look really cute for sure, def much better than the short bob she had before.Heard she's only here for a short time, unfortunately. Left two days before my last trip. Looks like she's leaving just before my next trip. Cue the violin.

BubbleBae
11-19-23, 16:40
Horny girl, no greek for me though but I was there for her non-stop performance. DFK and BBBJ followed as my pants got to my pants. (who does that. What a **** and loved it).

Good thing I always clean up before spa so I am smell baby wipes fresh. I was clean so we opted take a very quick shower since I don't know where she's been. So it's more for her than for me.

She's petite and short with decent smallish tits and good grabby ass. I did spread her cheeks in the shower and fingered cleaned it. Double finger penetrations in the shower for the win. She gave another round of BBBJ in the shower to quenched her thirst for cock.

In the room we talked about bb and anal, I am not into ass that much but I put her on all 4's and I gapped her asshole with my thumb and spat in it. Occasionally sticking a thumb in there for affect. She's moaning and creaming a lot from the lube we used. I grabbed both arms and pull them straight toward me and jacked her up like a 90 lb hip thrust machine and I fucked her while she's all locked up. Short of ropes, she's pretty much my sex slave and she loves it. Get back to mish and she pulls my ass in hard as I fucked her. Yada yada as some of you say and I cum outside and covered her pussy lips.

She's really slutty, not sure how else to put it. If you want non-stop action, Lily is ready to get tagged in. She's aint no delicate flower!

Archie
11-19-23, 19:30
Rising Sun one of the nicer spots out there. Flatiron District and very discreet.

Aria is stunning. Like someone else mentioned, pics do not do her justice. Total spinner with large natural pierced breasts and amazing, Latina type in all the best ways, ass.

Met in her smallish room, one of her fans had just gifted her bottle of tequila. Uneventful shower, her English is perfect, and she's very chill. Had a decent chat about MYC v Tokyo. Not an aggressive service queen, but very relaxing and sensual.

Kissing involves more open mouth lip again than tongue, but she's totally into it. Very accolading and amazing bbj and dt. Per mamasan BBFS is available but I didn't partake when I saw her, knew I would barely last long even with a cover. Eating her out from behind probably the highlight. Very tight and very GFE session. Will def try to repeat while she's here and think RS is my new go to after couple of disappointing PPC sessions.

Archie
11-19-23, 22:31
FYI for anyone who saw her previously, extras menu is more expensive than when at PPC, service was worse (no dfk, fiv) and now has full Bush.

SenorPizza
11-19-23, 23:50
FYI for anyone who saw her previously, extras menu is more expensive than when at PPC, service was worse (no dfk, fiv) and now has full Bush.I thought DFK is definitely always on the menu at these spots. FIV I can understand at times but no DFK!

Ewe52
11-20-23, 01:48
I'd highly recommend. Girl is goofy and funny af. Great time to be had with her. Decided to pass on Risa tonight even though she's pretty cute and Yoyo said she's the best service provider currently at the shop.

Ewe52
11-20-23, 11:03
I don't think you guys would've seen the post with all the amount of dick measuring, redundant information reposting, and CIP price shilling burying it anyway.A very wise man once said this.

MrDezark
11-20-23, 13:09
Early 20's / 5'2 - 5'3 / Slender build / Full Bs and perky / Decent ass.

Seoli is quite accurate to pictures. Around 90-95%. Her skin is a bit darker than her pictures but feels young to the touch. I would guess her age at early to mid 20's. Unfortunately, she is in the super small room all the way at the end of the hall right next to the bathroom. Though it does have two big mirrors which is great for multiple viewing angles in doggy, cg, and when she's sucking me off.

She is ok with skipping the beginning shower. She wiped me down with a hot towel. I lay her on the bed and we make out a bit. She's a decent kisser and not shy to using her tongue. I suck on her tits which is light brown. Has a slight innie nipple with half dollar sized areolas. Not much of a reaction from her but I enjoyed it. I went down on her for a few minutes. Small and cute little pussy with a bit of dark brown lippage. FIV a little and she's nice and wet. We transition to a bit of 69. After a while I tell her to cg P2P. At her request she applies a bit too much lube but before insertion she wipes it off. Before the main event she asks if I want to upgrade. 200/300. Did not feel like negotiating today so just opted for cover. Her riding skills are above average as I fondle her tits and twist her nipples. Almost rekt myself and popped early but was able to stop it. Bed is a good height for table top mish. Tits shaking with each trust. At one point I get her legs on my shoulder and pick her hips up off the bed and use her like a flesh light. My dick is getting hard just reliving it in my mind. Again, almost get the nut sensation and I have to stop. I tell her to get into doggy and she assumes AUFD. Good girl. She doesn't moan as much as I would like. The mirrors are great in this position. I watch her pussy grip my rod. I grab a hold of both her wrist and give her a good pounding until completion.

Quick shower and we have a short chat. Looks like she's staying for another month. I liked our chat but she could offer a better performance during the act. I think she would def be better on repeats. Got her contact info and might repeat if I have no other targets I'm interested in.

DrunkenKid
11-20-23, 14:45
It really looks like the JGirl are pushing closer to the $400 tier again. All shops now have a $380 JGirl:

Risa 1010 - https://10tenclub.com/view/454.

Neppu 1010 - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neppu.

Yuyu NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/623.

Tami NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/622.

Mika NYSE / RS8 - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/515.

Suzu RS8 - https://risingsun8.com/view/298.

VidLover69
11-20-23, 16:13
The good:

1. Seoli looks damn hot with a pretty face, slim body, and all natural 30 Cs. The posted pics on fairly spot on with some minor filters and makeup.

2. above avg service skill with tight pussy. She almost made me cum in the beginning with her CG skills which is very rare for me with a jgirl. But still below C or K girl level.

3. surprisingly passable english with only moderate use of google translate.

4. feisty personality (not the more usual quiet, submissive type).

The not so good.

1. premium A5 ask at 200/300. Some yada yada but girl did not want to go to the more standard pricing. Wasted too much time trying. Basically, girl knows she is hot and wants a premium.

2. tiny, tiny room. It's almost like they took a pantry or walk in closet and turned it into a 'room'.

Overall, it was definitely worth it for the collection. Iffy on the repeat given other choices.

MeowMao
11-20-23, 16:25
It really looks like the JGirl are pushing closer to the $400 tier again. All shops now have a $380 JGirl:

Risa 1010 - https://10tenclub.com/view/454.

Neppu 1010 - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neppu.

Yuyu NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/623.

Tami NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/622.

Mika NYSE / RS8 - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/515.

Suzu RS8 - https://risingsun8.com/view/298.Looking at the pictures, they should not all be $380 to me.

Mighty Spearsman
11-20-23, 16:56
I thought DFK is definitely always on the menu at these spots. FIV I can understand at times but no DFK!You are correct, DFK usually is on the menu for most Asian girls, especially the C-girls, but sometimes it isn't. That's the benefit of posting on USA SG, now we know that info and can plan accordingly.

DrunkenKid
11-20-23, 18:40
Looking at the pictures, they should not all be $380 to me.SL and DDY are at $360. There seems to be something for everyone on the $380 list:

Risa 1010 - https://10tenclub.com/view/454. - wildcard
Neppu PPC - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/neppu. - BOOBIES
Yuyu NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/623. - BOOBS, tight verjayjay, good English
Tami NYSE - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/622. - All arounder, impossible boobs
Mika NYSE / RS8 - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/515. All arounder, good English
Suzu RS8 - https://risingsun8.com/view/298. - LOLLI.

PokerBrah
11-20-23, 22:50
Mika returns thru R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/302 - will she steal the thunder from Tami? Definitely take some of Suzu's shine for sure I'd think.

Bree PPC's ass is on IRL Sorry guys. You may need to wait a day to go to Greece with her.

Aiko XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/458 - wasn't there another girl with the same name, is this a pic switch?

Wow ok. Hiromi SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1519.

Random mention. Amelia looks very to me https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1515.

Also. Harper PPC Damn she looks fucking good after all these years. Hot ass body still. Maybe I should see her again.

Haruki PPC getting some traction along with Bree PPC. The underdogs coming thru for the win?

VidLover69
11-20-23, 23:16
Mika returns thru R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/302 - will she steal the thunder from Tami? Definitely take some of Suzu's shine for sure I'd think.

Mika, Haruki, Tami, Seoli, & Yuyu: My take on the current S ranked jgirls right now in terms of both looks and service. Whose jutsu is the strongest?

Bree PPC's ass is on IRL Sorry guys. You may need to wait a day to go to Greece with her.

Looks like I missed my chance on Bree. Way too many guys hitting her up now.

Aiko XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/458 - wasn't there another girl with the same name, is this a pic switch?
Other than the last two, Aiko's pics look fake to me.

PokerBrah
11-20-23, 23:34
Oh missed these.

Gina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/455 - ah. Ok. I will see you guys later.

Mimo PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mimo - thought new but I see the outfit and I recognize it from one of the SE pics.

Shiro R8 https://x.com/NYCRisingSun/status/1726804823738138938.

Wow ok. Hiromi SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1519.

Random mention. Amelia looks very to me https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1515.

Also. Harper PPC Damn she looks fucking good after all these years. Hot ass body still. Maybe I should see her again.

Haruki PPC getting some traction along with Bree PPC. The underdogs coming thru for the win?

I think for GFE feeling....

Haruki by far is best GFE feel, less transactional feel if you wanna be picky. Yuyu may be next on feeling genuine but looks wise she's in #4 or #5 I think. then.... Tami, Mika. I have not seen Seoli but I think she's in the top 3. Just been told by many she's a top girl to see.

Mika, Haruki, Tami, Seoli, & Yuyu: My take on the current S ranked jgirls right now in terms of both looks and service. Whose jutsu is the strongest?

Looks like I missed my chance on Bree. Way too many guys hitting her up now.

Other than the last two, Aiko's pics look fake to me.

VidLover69
11-21-23, 00:18
I think for GFE feeling....

Haruki by far is best GFE feel, less transactional feel if you wanna be picky. Yuyu may be next on feeling genuine but looks wise she's in #4 or #5 I think. then.... Tami, Mika. I have not seen Seoli but I think she's in the top 3. Just been told by many she's a top girl to see.PB, you have to tryout Seoli for proper benchmarking purposes. It's for science. LOL. Just don't let the A5 wagyu premium prices turn you off.

I might need to try out Harku for science as well.

DrunkenKid
11-21-23, 00:39
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your $400 JGirl:
Gina https://10tenclub.com/view/455
$260/30 Mins.
$320/45 Mins.
$400/60 Mins.

Gina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/455 - ah. Ok. I will see you guys later.

Let's us know if she's "Worth It" LOL. She looks like a contender; PAAG, big boobies, tongue ring, and she speaks English

TheWholeFnShow
11-21-23, 01:28
Gina is slightly older than some of the other girls available in NYC this week. Fucked her outta state before.

DrunkenKid
11-21-23, 02:01
JGirl Jessica Rabbit incoming 11/25.

VidLover69
11-21-23, 10:33
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your $400 JGirl:
Gina https://10tenclub.com/view/455
$260/30 Mins.
$320/45 Mins.
$400/60 Mins.
"no extra" per 1010 website.

Gina is slightly older than some of the other girls available in NYC this week. Fucked her outta state before.What name did she go by? How was she? GFE only?

JGirl Jessica Rabbit incoming 11/25.Mariko?

DrunkenKid
11-21-23, 11:54
"no extra" per 1010 website.
Hmm. Gina already took a day off. Is it IRL or did she think that this was a free vacation?

Mariko?Yup, aka Jessica Rabbit, aka Ice Queen, aka Farty Princess, aka Unexpected Facial, aka takemymoney.

Genghis Dong
11-21-23, 12:13
PB, you have to tryout Seoli for proper benchmarking purposes. It's for science. LOL. Just don't let the A5 wagyu premium prices turn you off.

I might need to try out Harku for science as well.By premium 140 for bbfscip if you have some verbal game.

Genghis Dong
11-21-23, 12:18
You are correct, DFK usually is on the menu for most Asian girls, especially the C-girls, but sometimes it isn't. That's the benefit of posting on USA SG, now we know that info and can plan accordingly.For Chinese and Korean it is no issue. With a lot of Japanese while it is not a no, it is you have to be aggressive about getting that tongue in. Sometimes I tell them tongue and sometimes and just keep pushing my tongue until it gets through their lips and then it is fine.

Other lines are "every girl here kisses with tongue."

PokerBrah
11-21-23, 12:59
PB, you have to tryout Seoli for proper benchmarking purposes. It's for science. LOL. Just don't let the A5 wagyu premium prices turn you off.

I might need to try out Harku for science as well.Yes Haruki PPC to benchmark. And same for Seoli SL.

Hmm. Gina already took a day off. Is it IRL or did she think that this was a free vacation?

Yup, aka Jessica Rabbit, aka Ice Queen, aka Farty Princess, aka Unexpected Facial, aka takemymoney.She's just off, idk. Gina has toured Flushing first before going to DC. She's a bigger girl and not thin rails but very pretty with big knockers.

Gina is just off, idk why. She's been to Flushing for while and then toured DC and somewhere else after I think. First time coming to Manhattan AFAIK. pretty face, big tits, thicc.

Seems like there are 2 new girls since last night. Why can't these websites just get updated at a fixed interval?

Maki 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/456.

Ami PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/ami.

From earlier.

Mimo PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/mimo - thought new but I see the outfit and I recognize it from one of the SE pics.

Shiro R8 https://x.com/NYCRisingSun/status/1726804823738138938..

Wow ok. Hiromi SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...del/?smid=1519..

Random mention. Amelia looks very to me https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/a...del/?smid=1515..

DrunkenKid
11-21-23, 13:32
Gina is just off, idk why. She's been to Flushing for while and then toured DC and somewhere else after I think. First time coming to Manhattan AFAIK. pretty face, big tits, thicc. Speaking of Flushing, are these bombs incoming to Manhattan? https://shisanyi1818.com/view/456.

Yup, Mimo was Michi at NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/618. I liked that school uniform outfit as well.

It looks like they are separating each queen bee to their separate kingdoms. Tami at NYSE and Mika at RS8. No head to head Pepsi challenge possible here.

BangoBongo
11-21-23, 15:48
Very cute, Cs, 5'6 100 BBFS No Lube Club. Fantastic pussy that finished me pretty quick.Been meaning to see Jane but hear that she looks nothing like the picture so a bit worried there.

VidLover69
11-21-23, 16:03
It looks like they are separating each queen bee to their separate kingdoms. Tami at NYSE and Mika at RS8. No head to head Pepsi challenge possible here.Yuyu and Tami are both at NYSE.

Yup, aka Jessica Rabbit, aka Ice Queen, aka Farty Princess, aka Unexpected Facial, aka takemymoney.Too bad mariko is a hard 'no' on video.

MrDezark
11-21-23, 16:38
By premium 140 for bbfscip if you have some verbal game.I thought you never discuss how much you paid for CIP? Is the multiple reviews of 200/300 asking hurting her business?

ShyNerdX
11-21-23, 18:39
The good:

1. Seoli looks damn hot with a pretty face, slim body, and all natural 30 Cs. The posted pics on fairly spot on with some minor filters and makeup.

2. above avg service skill with tight pussy. She almost made me cum in the beginning with her CG skills which is very rare for me with a jgirl. But still below C or K girl level.

3. surprisingly passable english with only moderate use of google translate.

4. feisty personality (not the more usual quiet, submissive type).

The not so good.

1. premium A5 ask at 200/300. Some yada yada but girl did not want to go to the more standard pricing. Wasted too much time trying. Basically, girl knows she is hot and wants a premium.

2. tiny, tiny room. It's almost like they took a pantry or walk in closet and turned it into a 'room'.

Overall, it was definitely worth it for the collection. Iffy on the repeat given other choices.I know some of ya'll waiting on my return, here's my take from seeing her.

$360/ hr + tip.

LFK / DFK, CG, Mish, BBBJ, Semi DT. She's pretty GND over GFE.

Conversational English, I needed no translator at all. Was able to use some Japanese I knew so that helped a lot.

21 years old, Osaka girl. Her body, demeanor and attitude is very similar to Kotone SL earlier this year. Just not big ass MMs. Physical descriptions in reviews and photos are pretty spot on, she does have some stretch marks around the hips area not sure if anyone noticed those.

BBFS $200/300, you can definitely get it for true market rate or less. Like I mentioned in the past, it's YMMV.

Outside of the usual suspects, her BBBJ was pretty sloppy and sensual. She's very playful (probably the feisty thing vidlover was talking about) and I think I broke the ice when I figured that out at the beginning. In CG she did hold herself up and not allowing herself fully down (maybe my size?) and in mish she uses her hips to lock in position so you can not fully open to get in deep (she did resist with strength that I felt, so I didn't want to force it and hurt the girl). After warming her up though, I was fully in and that made her extremely wet.

Showed me her gram and her friends are pretty damn cute too, hope they make their way here LOL. Did anyone else get to have some of her kit kat bars? Or did I really win her over? LOL.

Repeat: Yes, but not in a hurry I'm still working UTR.

Recommend: Yes.

VidLover69
11-21-23, 19:35
BBFS $200/300, you can definitely get it for true market rate or less. Like I mentioned in the past, it's YMMV.

By premium 140 for bbfscip if you have some verbal game.So what's the secret password and handshake to get Seoli down to market?

21 years old, Osaka girl. Her body, demeanor and attitude is very similar to Kotone SL earlier this year. Just not big ass MMs. Physical descriptions in reviews and photos are pretty spot on, she does have some stretch marks around the hips area not sure if anyone noticed those.
Stretch marks were not noticeable during the session. But after watching the replay like 5 x, I can barely see it.

JediNY
11-21-23, 19:54
Taking a break from online activities but Michi / Mimo asked me to post a review and here it is.

Very pretty face.

Height about 5 feet.

Slender with perky breasts and lovely nipples.

Very good GFE, DFK and kissing overall.

Had Bush in NYCSE first session; shaved in PPC second session.

Nice BBBJ.

Cute moans in 69 and mish.

Very sweet.

BBFS available but did not partake.

Recommend Yes.

DamonSalva
11-21-23, 21:10
So what's the secret password and handshake to get Seoli down to market?Recent lurker here. All I did was pout and grunt like a petulant child at the 200/300 asking. Got it down in less than 10 seconds.

ShyNerdX
11-21-23, 23:53
So what's the secret password and handshake to get Seoli down to market?

Stretch marks were not noticeable during the session. But after watching the replay like 5 x, I can barely see it.I didn't notice it either, but I felt it. But I have no secret! My last 3 jgirls were duds because I went with recommendations, this time I just went with my normal routine. It's probably due to my physical appearance (I probably have advantage over most of her clients, young, fit and clean looking) + personality + charm that got me down.

Genghis Dong
11-22-23, 00:42
So what's the secret password and handshake to get Seoli down to market?

Stretch marks were not noticeable during the session. But after watching the replay like 5 x, I can barely see it.For Seoli, I am trying to remember what she she showed me on her phone or if I even saw it, but talking I said "you do no condom" "yes" "100 inside?" "no 200 inside" "How about 140?" "Just this once but next time 200".

Exact conversation.

But you have to be willing to say "I can just use a condom it is ok" if they do not go below 200 inside. So many times they will be like 100 ok". Sometimes they will come back with 150 or if they are still not biting I will offer 140.

Like I said, I paid 200 one time for bbfscip with Kaka. That is it. Every other time I say I get it, it is 100 or 140. I am not a hard negotiator, I don't get mad, I don't promise them a review or anything. I just show that I am totally willing to use a condom.

Now, sometimes I do tell them "I am a one shot guy" because I am. . One time at 1010 I even negotiated 100 bbfscip with a girl sticking to 200 AFTER we 69 and I made her cum. LOL!

Oh, and sometimes I tell them I will cum faster without a condom.

Seoli was an easy negotiation. Easy.

I know some of ya'll waiting on my return, here's my take from seeing her.

See this is what I am saying. Some girls say 200/300 especially first day and I just don't listen to it. The only one that stuck to that was that Baka girl everyone hated.

Kaya did the 200/300 but broke to 100 cop after she got tired of fucking me. I wasn't about to really negotiate for inside at under 200. But I assume she went down to 100/200 after.

PokerBrah
11-22-23, 10:39
Miyuki R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/304 - nice tight bod. R8 has a stacked lineup for the holiday season.

Maki 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/456 - she is very new and inexperienced, very tight. You need to take charge or you will be looking at each other naked. #NBC with a few day old shave.

Gina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/455 is still off. The most anticipated girl is not showing up yet. WTF.

Alice XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/459 looks good.

At DK. Yes, no Pepsi head-to-head challenge is best. Smart business. Like Miyu / Snow didn't want to be at the same shop as Tami to avoid direct competition also. Makes better friends too LOL.

At VideoLuvr. Negotiations -- lots of diff tactics by everyone . I always have my condom so the girl knows I am prepared to fuck with J condom. I negotiate quickly. Any prolonged conversation is just wasting my time I would just kiss / P2 P and get ready to open the wrapper. I'm not ugly either so it helps. There are people promising good reviews or worse, threatening to give bad reviews. The girls have heard it all so it comes down to chemistry and your willingness to go condom and your ability to drop their guard. Like GD. I don't discuss exact $ because 1) if you say you paid MSRP you bound to get some dumb messages 2) if you say you got it cheap, you bound to get dumb messages also. You've read them, you can recognize them. 3) It's YMMV and some dumb asses will DM the girls what they read on the forum. In any case, if I say I BBed a girl without an exact number then I did not pay MSRP. With inflation and Christmas around the corner, I am not interested in paying MSRP for "tips" when it's usually part of the bundle in Japan. I am happy to use up my J condom. On a few occasions the condom broke and CIP accidentally and since it was not intentional, no issues and girl just cleans up. They do see it as par for the course, and just trying to get some extra $.

Shy could be his good looks

DK could be his charm and humor

GD could be the fact that girl knows he will for sure write a review regardless and he's a frequent fucker.

Javluvr could be his big cock and the girl are shocked and awed and wanna see how it feels.

Anyway, last day today before not able to bang for a couple of days, Haruki PPC guaranteed good BB again, Mimo. Chancing it on a girl who's been around for a while. Or. Try Mika again? Dunno if she's got a mustache this time (I know she's hard line but I got j condom). Not interested in Jenny PPC (3 shops in 7 days is NG) or Ami PPC (unsure about the pics).

ShyNerdX
11-22-23, 10:40
For Seoli, I am trying to remember what she she showed me on her phone or if I even saw it, but talking I said "you do no condom" "yes" "100 inside?" "no 200 inside" "How about 140?" "Just this once but next time 200".

Exact conversation.

But you have to be willing to say "I can just use a condom it is ok" if they do not go below 200 inside. So many times they will be like 100 ok". Sometimes they will come back with 150 or if they are still not biting I will offer 140.

Like I said, I paid 200 one time for bbfscip with Kaka. That is it. Every other time I say I get it, it is 100 or 140. I am not a hard negotiator, I don't get mad, I don't promise them a review or anything. I just show that I am totally willing to use a condom.

Now, sometimes I do tell them "I am a one shot guy" because I am. . One time at 1010 I even negotiated 100 bbfscip with a girl sticking to 200 AFTER we 69 and I made her cum. LOL!

Seoli was an easy negotiation. Easy.

See this is what I am saying. Some girls say 200/300 especially first day and I just don't listen to it. The only one that stuck to that was that Baka girl everyone hated.

Kaya did the 200/300 but broke to 100 cop after she got tired of fucking me. I wasn't about to really negotiate for inside at under 200. But I assume she went down to 100/200 after.Rule of thumb is it providers ask condom or no condom right off the bat, ask how much? If it is not what you want don't bother negotiating and just say condom is fine. Work your charm before penetrating and then negotiate. 80% of the time they will bite, if it's a negotiated COP price fuck her first then the last 5-10 minutes after making her feel good negotiate the CIP price, 90% of the time they will agree because they either feel good or tired of fucking you.

Now as far as charm and game that's YMMV. Some people will just negotiate from the get go but that's a 50/50 coin flip.

DrunkenKid
11-22-23, 11:57
LOL! WTF! I'm not ugly as well. You're making me out as a fat comedian that has to use humor to get ahead.

I actually worked out a routine that I run though when meeting a JGirl for the first time. It works really well for me but it involves a big bag of tricks and counters that I have learned over the past few months.

Here are the basics (everyone should already know this):
1. Don't negotiate at the beginning.
2. You have 60 seconds for negotiations.
3. I don't flash a JCondom but be ready to say that it's ok to use a condom.

JackRabbit27
11-22-23, 11:58
Good morning everyone.

I just started to read posts from other mongers in this forum. One monger had listed several links to establishments which I thought were all located in Manhattan. After clicking on one of the links it turns out to be located in or around Jersey City, New Jersey. I had text them explaining how I had gotten their information, and that I needed some information before making an appoint to see them. I was hoping to get the address so that I could enter it into my g. P.S. On my phone to see how long the drive time would be. I also wanted a clarification on the pricing and menu options. I did not want to arrive there and be surprised with sticker price shock. Here is what they said. They wanted to know my age and race. Then they sent me this text. See the attachment. I understand the need to take precautions for a variety of reasons, but to give out this kind of personal information to strangers is ridiculous! I don't know who these people are, if they are going to keep my information on file, use the information to create new identity theft, or even worse, use it against me as blackmail. In either case, I don't care. These establishments are in the entertainment / hospitality industry. They should be grateful that I have visited them or even have considered seeing them. Their is plenty of these shops around Manhattan in the surrounding areas. I have been fortunate to find one or two locations in Flushing / Queens who take good care of me without all this headache.

I'm sorry for the venting, I'm just trying to find out if all or a majority of the establishments in Manhattan follow similar guidelines. If so, I may just continue doing business in Flushing / Queens. I would appreciate it if any fellow members would consider sharing a lead or two. I'll be happy to share my resources in exchange. Pm 's are ok!

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

Jack.

ShyNerdX
11-22-23, 12:12
Good morning everyone.

I just started to read posts from other mongers in this forum. One monger had listed several links to establishments which I thought were all located in Manhattan. After clicking on one of the links it turns out to be located in or around Jersey City, New Jersey. I had text them explaining how I had gotten their information, and that I needed some information before making an appoint to see them. I was hoping to get the address so that I could enter it into my g. P.S. On my phone to see how long the drive time would be. I also wanted a clarification on the pricing and menu options. I did not want to arrive there and be surprised with sticker price shock. Here is what they said. They wanted to know my age and race. Then they sent me this text. See the attachment. I understand the need to take precautions for a variety of reasons, but to give out this kind of personal information to strangers is ridiculous! I don't know who these people are, if they are going to keep my information on file, use the information to create new identity theft, or even worse, use it against me as blackmail. In either case, I don't care. These establishments are in the entertainment / hospitality industry. They should be grateful that I have visited them or even have considered seeing them. Their is plenty of these shops around Manhattan in the surrounding areas. I have been fortunate to find one or two locations in Flushing / Queens who take good care of me without all this headache.

I'm sorry for the venting, I'm just trying to find out if all or a majority of the establishments in Manhattan follow similar guidelines. If so, I may just continue doing business in Flushing / Queens. I would appreciate it if any fellow members would consider sharing a lead or two. I'll be happy to share my resources in exchange. Pm 's are ok!

Jack.Every premium shop will have the same screening process. If you do not want to screen with them I would suggest a mid tier shop or fast house walk in. The only other way to bypass screening is if you have a solid standing with another premium shop who will reference you. Just like how you are protecting your identity they need to protect their own illegal business. If you are paranoid about this I would suggest these shops are not for you or even mongering. Getting caught in a raid at a house that doesn't screen heavy is much worse than thinking you will be blackmailed.

VidLover69
11-22-23, 12:58
It's probably due to my physical appearance (I probably have advantage over most of her clients, young, fit and clean looking) + personality + charm that got me down.Shynerdx, you should be on tinder fucking civvies.

Rule of thumb is it providers ask condom or no condom right off the bat, ask how much? If it is not what you want don't bother negotiating and just say condom is fine. I've tried this. It works sometimes. Other times, I'm stuck with the condom and that sucks if I'm there to BB. it's just not about the feel of it. BB looks a hell of a lot better on video too.

Recent lurker here. All I did was pout and grunt like a petulant child at the 200/300 asking. Got it down in less than 10 seconds.LOL. I'm too grown up to act like a child.

For Seoli, I am trying to remember what she she showed me on her phone or if I even saw it, but talking I said "you do no condom" "yes" "100 inside?" "no 200 inside" "How about 140?" "Just this once but next time 200".

Exact conversation.

GD, I think you saw Seoli earlier when she was asking 100/200. She has since moved to asking 200/300. Given the upcoming holiday and related slow business, she might be more flexible. Others can report if she is back down to 100/200.

On the last point, I think you and javlur have more leverage with your anacondas.

3. I don't flash a JCondom but be ready to say that it's ok to use a condom.For BBFS, these suggestions are worth considering. For video, it is better to discuss at the beginning. Sometimes the MMS / PPS gets it wrong or the girl has restrictions then I have to switch girls.

Miyuki R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/304
At VideoLuvr. Negotiations -- lots of diff tactics by everyone . I always have my condom so the girl knows I am prepared to fuck with J condom. I negotiate quickly. Any prolonged conversation is just wasting my time I would just kiss / P2 P and get ready to open the wrapper. I'm not ugly either so it helps. There are people promising good reviews or worse, threatening to give bad reviews. The girls have heard it all so it comes down to chemistry and your willingness to go condom and your ability to drop their guard. Like GD. I don't discuss exact $ because 1) if you say you paid MSRP you bound to get some dumb messages 2) if you say you got it cheap, you bound to get dumb messages also. You've read them, you can recognize them. 3) It's YMMV and some dumb asses will DM the girls what they read on the forum. In any case, if I say I BBed a girl without an exact number then I did not pay MSRP. With inflation and Christmas around the corner, I am not interested in paying MSRP for "tips" when it's usually part of the bundle in Japan. I am happy to use up my J condom. On a few occasions the condom broke and CIP accidentally and since it was not intentional, no issues and girl just cleans up. They do see it as par for the course, and just trying to get some extra $.

Shy could be his good looks

GD could be the fact that girl knows he will for sure write a review regardless and he's a frequent fucker.

Javluvr could be his big cock and the girl are shocked and awed and wanna see how it feels.

All good points. One more to add is I don't like to 'over negotiate'. Wastes too much time and I don't want the girl giving a shitty session bc I pushed too hard on pricing.

JavLuvr
11-22-23, 13:43
Good morning everyone.

Jack.All the best stores in Manhattan operate this way. If you are not willing to go through verification, than IMO you will be wasting your time and money mongering in Manhattan. You will end up overpaying for MILFs and aunties working out of the myriad of shitty overpriced spas we have in the city.

Idk which shops you're going to in Flushing / Queens, but that is definitely the better option for those who aren't willing verify, as many stores there get pretty much the same quality pussy as can be had in Manhattan. They will usually just ask for some info over text like your name, race and occupation. No need to send LinkedIn, Drivers license, business card or selfie as in Manhattan.

Genghis Dong
11-22-23, 13:48
Very cute girl, no lube club, 100/200 but yes the yada yada yada got the BBFS. Good BJ from her too.

OH, DDY Ivy is fucking hot. The pics are her but her face is glowed up. But she is damn pretty. And that fucking body. And maybe even late 20's. Hottest new C girl I've seen in a while. And she is new.

Javlur- she has a nice Bush and Emily has not asked her to shave it. And a small pussy. Oh.

Rule of thumb is it providers ask condom or no condom right off the bat, ask how much? If it is not what you want don't bother negotiating and just say condom is fine. Work your charm before penetrating and then negotiate. 80% of the time they will bite, if it's a negotiated COP price fuck her first then the last 5-10 minutes after making her feel good negotiate the CIP price, 90% of the time they will agree because they either feel good or tired of fucking you.

Now as far as charm and game that's YMMV. Some people will just negotiate from the get go but that's a 50/50 coin flip.I think it is even better to not even ask them how much. Lately I've been doing:

You do no condom?

Yes.

100 (or hiya ku) inside and point my finger right on her pussy.

GD, I think you saw Seoli earlier when she was asking 100/200. She has since moved to asking 200/300. I saw that getting under 200 was piece of cake her first day. Usually girls have dreams of higher prices the first day. I am very selective about who I believe. I have not heard any of the guys I generally trust saying 300 hard. But I am very pessimistic about reviews in general.

DrunkenKid
11-22-23, 14:01
For BBFS, these suggestions are worth considering. For video, it is better to discuss at the beginning. Sometimes the MMS / PPS gets it wrong or the girl has restrictions then I have to switch girls.
You are correct. There's no one size fits all when it comes to negotiations. Since you are a collector, you have a very specific need and have to make your intentions known. Are you able to get breaks for repeats for scene 2, scene 3,. Etc?

Jkrall
11-22-23, 14:45
Long time member and lurker who wants to visit NYC only for this, Can I ask in a polite way, this is a BBFS forum and all I seem to read page after page is Asian or incall massage parlor stuff usually Asian.

Other than Gina. Are there any recent known or new white or Mixed or Hispanic girls that come to your motel / hotel who may or may not even rely on you having recent test results, (which I do) ? That will bareback? Sorry if I sound picky, its just Asian girls are not my thing. Looking for White, Hispanic Mixed or light skinned?

PokerBrah
11-22-23, 14:46
LOL sorry, maybe I meant you have more to offer. Now Shy will say I think he has no charm and humor and only his good looks. WTF. I can't even give a compliment without you fuckers complaining about something! Jesus pussy lover christ.

Agree with 1 and 2. My condom is either in my pocket that I reach for before fucking or I put it on the bed if girl puts one on the bed and I will pretend I'm ok with condom play and sometimes it prompts the girl to ask. J condom often gets a playful reaction from the girls too.

LOL! WTF! I'm not ugly as well. You're making me out as a fat comedian that has to use humor to get ahead.

I actually worked out a routine that I run though when meeting a JGirl for the first time. It works really well for me but it involves a big bag of tricks and counters that I have learned over the past few months.

3. I don't flash a JCondom but be ready to say that it's ok to use a condom.I think Shy is out working on Civvies is but Civvies takes more time, effort, and money. He's got some UTR he's twerking on too.

Definitely do not over-negotiate as it ruins the mood. I am always playful in the negotiations and yes sometimes you re-negotiate after you start fucking because she's into it after the session starts. I cannot tell you how many times the condom is put on the bed after the first playful negotiation and then it's not used midway through.

Shynerdx, you should be on tinder fucking civvies.

All good points. One more to add is I don't like to 'over negotiate'. Wastes too much time and I don't want the girl giving a shitty session bc I pushed too hard on pricing.

VidLover69
11-22-23, 14:57
You are correct. There's no one size fits all when it comes to negotiations. Since you are a collector, you have a very specific need and have to make your intentions known. Are you able to get breaks for repeats for scene 2, scene 3,. Etc?If I repeat, it's with the girls that were more accommodative on the extras and the service / looks justify it. Otherwise, I prefer to expand the collection.

WearWolf
11-22-23, 16:42
All the best stores in Manhattan operate this way. If you are not willing to go through verification, than IMO you will be wasting your time and money mongering in Manhattan. You will end up overpaying for MILFs and aunties working out of the myriad of shitty overpriced spas we have in the city.

Idk which shops you're going to in Flushing / Queens, but that is definitely the better option for those who aren't willing verify, as many stores there get pretty much the same quality pussy as can be had in Manhattan. They will usually just ask for some info over text like your name, race and occupation. No need to send LinkedIn, Drivers license, business card or selfie as in Manhattan.So looking to do the manhattan places. If they are asking for references, how does one go about that?

ShyNerdX
11-22-23, 17:12
I think Shy is out working on Civvies is but Civvies takes more time, effort, and money. He's got some UTR he's twerking on too.

Shynerdx, you should be on tinder fucking civvies.PB got it right, I've been UTR with outside the shops and civies. But the civies on tinder and bumble take so much damn effort and money. Sometimes the baggage isn't worth it and it's much easier to just spit game at the providers.

If I could share the contact vidlover, I met a girl on tinder you would probably fucking love. She is a former cam model, thai + swiss mix with a tight spinner body. She lives in Europe but comes to town for raves and that's where we hook up. Probably one of the only girls I asked for video with and man is she a little hoe on camera, definitely worth watching over and over. I just pay for her flight trip and I get to bang her all weekend, such a steal.

OH, DDY Ivy is fucking hot. The pics are her but her face is glowed up. But she is damn pretty. And that fucking body. And maybe even late 20's. Hottest new C girl I've seen in a while. And she is new.I thought Ivy was ok, I saw her side by side to grace when she first arrived and they were very similar. With that body type and height, I would said Dolly is much better looking than those two but that's IMO.

PokerBrah
11-22-23, 18:40
PB got it right, I've been UTR with outside the shops and civies. But the civies on tinder and bumble take so much damn effort and money. Sometimes the baggage isn't worth it and it's much easier to just spit game at the providers.

If I could share the contact vidlover, I met a girl on tinder you would probably fucking love. She is a former cam model, thai + swiss mix with a tight spinner body. She lives in Europe but comes to town for raves and that's where we hook up. Probably one of the only girls I asked for video with and man is she a little hoe on camera, definitely worth watching over and over. I just pay for her flight trip and I get to bang her all weekend, such a steal.Ok I am willing to concede that Shy is better looking with better game than I. He's got a variety of girls at the same time in rotation whereas I am probably just singularly focused and more luck and timing than anything else.

If I call Shy, DK and I the Three Stooges (or clowns as some fans of mine would say) or the three Musketeers (sounds better) since we shared Hana XOXO (that's really where we bonded LOL), Shy could be more handsome and charming of the 3. DK #2 (unless he challenges Shy to a duel), I am fine being 3rd if no one kicks me out of the line up!

Scythe10
11-22-23, 19:16
So looking to do the manhattan places. If they are asking for references, how does one go about that?You could get a provider or another shop to vouch for you as another option. If they know someone in that other shop or if they are familiar with the provider who could do the reference for you, they will sometimes just call them.

I haven't had to do whatever this name / I'd / race / etc thing is for a very long time, but I've been mongering for years in Manhattan. If it does happen to be my first time at a new Manhattan shop, I tell them who I want to see and if they need verification since it's my first time there, they can call X or why or Z shop or X or why or Z provider or a PPS / MMS can sometimes do a reference check for you.

Genghis Dong
11-22-23, 20:21
I thought Ivy was ok, I saw her side by side to grace when she first arrived and they were very similar. With that body type and height, I would said Dolly is much better looking than those two but that's IMO.Not similar at all other than being tall. Grace is bigger tits and ass than Ivy. Ivy body is exactly the pics. As far as facially pretty, I put Ivy above Dolly and Grace. I put Ivy at slender but not Grace. Grace is curvy.

DamonSalva
11-22-23, 20:26
LOL. I'm too grown up to act like a child.

GD, I think you saw Seoli earlier when she was asking 100/200. She has since moved to asking 200/300. Given the upcoming holiday and related slow business, she might be more flexible. Others can report if she is back down to 100/200.Joking aside, I really did pout and grunt like a petulant man-child, but in a playful and charming way if that makes sense. Probably helps that I'm definitely not ugly, and was funny / charming even before my pouting / grunting negotiatons during p2 p. Seoli did mistakenly mumble 100/200 to me, then quickly corrected herself to 200/300. As I said, I quickly got it back down to market and pretty sure I could have gotten it down further, but I was content w / BB and a CIM finish that day.

Point is she is indeed flexible. I'm sure she knows she's in demand, so maybe it allows her to be firm or selective with her 200/300 asking with some folks.

All the veterans have given solid Welcome to BBFS Negotiations 101 pointers.

SlamT
11-22-23, 20:31
Basically, Scythe is right. Do what you have to do to get verified with one AMP and you should be able to use that as a reference with others going forward. So what if they ask for your LinkedIn or other small bit of personal info? Well worth it! Nearly all of these NY area AMPs rotate the same talent and have the same ownership / management. So do what you have to do to get on the list. In all the years I've been doing this hobby, I've never heard of a single breach of personal info. They want your business and want to keep it on the DL as much (probably more) than you do!

You could get a provider or another shop to vouch for you as another option. If they know someone in that other shop or if they are familiar with the provider who could do the reference for you, they will sometimes just call them.

I haven't had to do whatever this name / I'd / race / etc thing is for a very long time, but I've been mongering for years in Manhattan. If it does happen to be my first time at a new Manhattan shop, I tell them who I want to see and if they need verification since it's my first time there, they can call X or why or Z shop or X or why or Z provider or a PPS / MMS can sometimes do a reference check for you.

Ewe52
11-22-23, 20:32
You could get a provider or another shop to vouch for you as another option. If they know someone in that other shop or if they are familiar with the provider who could do the reference for you, they will sometimes just call them.

I haven't had to do whatever this name / I'd / race / etc thing is for a very long time, but I've been mongering for years in Manhattan. If it does happen to be my first time at a new Manhattan shop, I tell them who I want to see and if they need verification since it's my first time there, they can call X or why or Z shop or X or why or Z provider or a PPS / MMS can sometimes do a reference check for you.Think the shops need to cut out the voucher system that's how Leroy got through.

Scythe10
11-22-23, 22:06
Think the shops need to cut out the voucher system that's how Leroy got through.I'm all for it if that's the new policy going around to ask for name, race, etc over vouching. Keeps mongers and the shops and the girls a bit safer.

PokerBrah
11-22-23, 23:39
Yuri 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/458 - pics looked tall but stats say 5'0. Stats of 20-inch waist would make her body pretty slamming. Might be true fresh landing out of airport

Mikasa SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/627 - toured a bit in DC, went somewhere else and now in SE. First face pic is amazingly cute if that's her without filters. I remember very good feedback on the erotic website. 385294 tysons corner.

Awsomeme
11-23-23, 00:02
What happened to Aimi of Xoxo?

I know she went to Japan and returned maybe 2 months ago.

Think she had a short stint back at Xoxo, then another short stay at.

I think a Queens spa. Not sure which one.

Anyone happen to know where she is now, back in Japan or another state?

Much appreciated if anyone knows.

PokerBrah
11-23-23, 11:11
Dear Brahs (band of perverts),

As Thanksgiving approaches, I can't help but reflect on the connections we've formed across the digital landscape and the good girls we've shared. The countless moments of laughter and the wealth of valuable information have made this a truly fantastic outlet for mongering. Despite the screens and distances that separate us, you've made this journey fun and memorable.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! Your presence has been a source of joy and sometimes "WTF? And I'm grateful for the fun times we've created together. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, happiness, and delicious food, whether shared in person or virtually.

Cheers to many more great pussies ahead!

-PB.

DrunkenKid
11-23-23, 11:34
If I call Shy, DK and I the Three Stooges (or clowns as some fans of mine would say) or the three Musketeers (sounds better) since we shared Hana XOXO (that's really where we bonded LOL), Shy could be more handsome and charming of the 3. DK #2 (unless he challenges Shy to a duel), I am fine being 3rd if no one kicks me out of the line up!You're all heart PB. Happy Thanksgiving to all you degenerates.

DrunkenKid
11-23-23, 11:36
I need to Black Friday Gina 1010. Her pussy better be open for business soon.

VidLover69
11-23-23, 13:04

As Thanksgiving approaches, I can't help but reflect on the connections we've formed across the digital landscape and the good girls we've shared. The countless moments of laughter and the wealth of valuable information have made this a truly fantastic outlet for mongering. Despite the screens and distances that separate us, you've made this journey fun and memorable.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! Your presence has been a source of joy and sometimes "WTF? And I'm grateful for the fun times we've created together. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, happiness, and delicious food, whether shared in person or virtually.

-PB.Happy Thanksgiving PB and all the other pervs.

Azf06
11-23-23, 13:28

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you! Your presence has been a source of joy and sometimes "WTF? And I'm grateful for the fun times we've created together. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, happiness, and delicious food, whether shared in person or virtually..Wholesome post. Happy Thanksgiving PB and all. I'll be visiting your area soon.

Scythe10
11-23-23, 18:24
Mika RS8:

Tried out the popular Mika earlier in the week. I may have had my expectations set too high on this one because of past really good reviews. She is beautiful and her attitude was good. I had no issues with her overall but I found her service just standard. I think I would say that is the only issue I had. That everything was just, "good. " I didn't come out of the session with this euphoric feeling / thought of, "I want to write a review / report about a great session I had! It was amazing!" I came out thinking, "Okay. I fucked her. Was good. ".

Went for the hour + tip.

Shower was standard J-girl type shower + mouthwash. Got in light LFK but not much else for preview. She's definitely good looking. I was turned on by her body and face. Back in room: LFK, light DFK, and good BBJ that went on for a few minutes. She got on top for CG for a while. Felt nice. Sat up while she was still on me for a little LFK, to suck on a nip softly and to grope a little bit. Had her lay down for some DATY. Asked her to turn around for some doggy, then into prone doggy, then asked her to turn over for some mish and pounded into her for pop 1. Light DFK as I was finishing inside her. Wipe down and light chatter with about 15 minutes left. After about 2-3 minutes, I asked if we could do a round 2. She took a glance at the time and said sure. She did a light touch into BBJ. I asked if in her mouth was okay and she was cool with it. Pop 2 in her mouth. Light wipe down, very quick clean up shower, hugged, goodbyes, dressed and left.

Looks: 8/10 (Very cute. Very beautiful.).

Body: 7. 5/10 (Nice B cups. About 5'4 - 5'6.).

Attitude: 8/10 (Decent enough English.).

Service: 6. 5/10 (Mika fans, please don't crucify. A 6 or 6. 5 to me, is not bad. It's just standard / good / average. There was nothing "bad" about the session, but nothing I'm left in awe of either. Overall, got the job done and was alright.).

Recommend? : Yes, but for me it will probably be a 1 and done. She is beautiful and I can see her appeal though.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and happy mongering if anyone's going out.

MrShiz
11-24-23, 00:38
Happy t day to all you mups! But seriously whatever we're all fking pervs and I'm mostly grateful PB has some motivation I have no clue how to summon.

In any event, I saw Bree yesterday. Conveniently no one mentioned dental situation which is pretty rough. Was happy to overlook that as I was inebriated and I got here sopping wet with an intense make out session. She was also happy to keep all holes open, both of which were clearly used LOL. But no upcharge for bare or cip / a. So a nice quickie with her for 2. 3.zero pressure for a tip, in fact just asking for my contact deets LOL.

PokerBrah
11-24-23, 09:27
Sugoi news. She's going to get trained harder!

Happy t day to all you mups! But seriously whatever we're all fking pervs and I'm mostly grateful PB has some motivation I have no clue how to summon.

In any event, I saw Bree yesterday. Conveniently no one mentioned dental situation which is pretty rough. Was happy to overlook that as I was inebriated and I got here sopping wet with an intense make out session. She was also happy to keep all holes open, both of which were clearly used LOL. But no upcharge for bare or cip / a. So a nice quickie with her for 2. 3.zero pressure for a tip, in fact just asking for my contact deets LOL.Good review, she is def good looking. I think expectations are tempered then people will have a good experience. Much like Tami, she's obviously hot looking and good service but some people wrote she's business like but this is a business so. I can't blame her. She's still super hot and a must see just to get a 9's in bed.

Mika RS8:

Tried out the popular Mika earlier in the week. I may have had my expectations set too high on this one because of past really good reviews. She is beautiful and her attitude was good. I had no issues with her overall but I found her service just standard. I think I would say that is the only issue I had. That everything was just, "good. " I didn't come out of the session with this euphoric feeling / thought of, "I want to write a review / report about a great session I had! It was amazing!" I came out thinking, "Okay. I fucked her. Was good. ".

Went for the hour + tip.

Shower was standard J-girl type shower + mouthwash. Got in light LFK but not much else for preview. She's definitely good looking. I was turned on by her body and face. Back in room: LFK, light DFK, and good BBJ that went on for a few minutes. She got on top for CG for a while. Felt nice. Sat up while she was still on me for a little LFK, to suck on a nip softly and to grope a little bit. Had her lay down for some DATY. Asked her to turn around for some doggy, then into prone doggy, then asked her to turn over for some mish and pounded into her for pop 1. Light DFK as I was finishing inside her. Wipe down and light chatter with about 15 minutes left. After about 2-3 minutes, I asked if we could do a round 2. She took a glance at the time and said sure. She did a light touch into BBJ. I asked if in her mouth was okay and she was cool with it. Pop 2 in her mouth. Light wipe down, very quick clean up shower, hugged, goodbyes, dressed and left.

Looks: 8/10 (Very cute. Very beautiful.).

Body: 7. 5/10 (Nice B cups. About 5'4 - 5'6.).

Attitude: 8/10 (Decent enough English.).

Service: 6. 5/10 (Mika fans, please don't crucify. A 6 or 6. 5 to me, is not bad. It's just standard / good / average. There was nothing "bad" about the session, but nothing I'm left in awe of either. Overall, got the job done and was alright.).

Recommend? : Yes, but for me it will probably be a 1 and done. She is beautiful and I can see her appeal though.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and happy mongering if anyone's going out.

PokerBrah
11-24-23, 09:48
Mikasa SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/627 - between pretty and GND, very tempting.

Nita PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/nita - will she find more green now she left R8 to join PPC? She put up some new pics and body looks great. #RTB.

Sayo 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/459 - nice pink skin. Will it be pink underneath too? Shaved but BPP?

Yuri 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/458 - who wants to pop her pearl hatch and see what's under?

Mariko 1010 landing Saturday 11/25 - ear and face cleaning Saturday I guess.

Mio tight #NBC spinner pussy is in NJ. https://myluxeescape.com/.

Bree PPC - yes, all holes pass available, very accommodating. Likes to look away while getting fucked but it's not because she's disgusted hat you're fingering or fucking her in the ass but rather she is just shy or is trying to enjoy herself. Would recommend, a very sweet girl who will do CIA. Pussy mound is plump, not like Giselle plump but it's a pair of nice hot dog buns. Recommend trying to fuck her in the table shower for easy clean up.

Mimo PPC - very cute, BB def possible, cute tits, shaved pussy (not super fresh shave but #NBC enough). Very into sex, horny little thing. Great if you love to kiss because she will kiss the shit out of you and non-stop fucking if you can keep it up. Very chatty if you like that or just pretend you don't understand shit if you don't want to talk and just fuck. Very good moaner if you like to think her moan intensity is an indication of your cock power.

Maki 1010 - tight pussy, submissive girl, talks to herself (or to you but you don't realize it) a bit while she's working trying to figure out what you like or if you are enjoying yourself. She's not cursing you out if you hear her talking without facing you. May have started sucking cock when she landed in the US because she doesn't know WTF she is doing but maybe she's learning fast in the last few days. Pussy though is amazingly tight and grippy. CIP hard to negotiate and going down to 0 from $200 outside /$400 inside price will just ruin the mood so I covered up for a zero negotiation bad feelings and plow this innocent girl like I'm training. Went to mish and go to doggy and she was like "you can still go? 5 min alarm went off already in mish and I kept going until I move to doggy for the grand finale. The tight condom was filled so much I was getting uncomfortable and released the bag quickly after I was done with her petite pussy.

Omakase

Mikasa. Cutest right now to me that's relatively new in manhattan.

Bree. LOL.

Mio NJ. Tight, I think she was another name before going to 1010 as Mio.

Mimo. Cute, she was another name before. Michi SE?

Tami. She's not as busy during the holiday service could get even better!

Mika. Could be a good looking backup if top pics are not available.

WarriorForSole
11-24-23, 10:07
Many will be boarding that Loli-Express. Her new pictures look really cute for sure, def much better than the short bob she had before.All aboard the Loli-Express! Next stop: BBFSCIP.

PokerBrah
11-24-23, 10:16
Insert korean finger hearts or japanse cheek hearts.

Wholesome post. Happy Thanksgiving PB and all. I'll be visiting your area soon.

Happy Thanksgiving PB and all the other pervs.

You're all heart PB. Happy Thanksgiving to all you degenerates.Yes, WTF. She needs to show up and fuck. God damn. You can use her to get Mariko jealous.

I need to Black Friday Gina 1010. Her pussy better be open for business soon.

DrunkenKid
11-24-23, 10:25
Sugoi news. She's going to get trained harder!
.The spirit of Yume lives on!

DrunkenKid
11-24-23, 10:33
Yes, WTF. She needs to show up and fuck. God damn. You can use her to get Mariko jealous.I think Gina got lost in the Thanksgiving parade. I need to go bang something at 1010 today, to line up the BF savings combo.

WellHung123
11-24-23, 12:58

In any event, I saw Bree yesterday. Conveniently no one mentioned dental situation which is pretty rough. Was happy to overlook that as I was inebriated and I got here sopping wet with an intense make out session. She was also happy to keep all holes open, both of which were clearly used LOL. But no upcharge for bare or cip / a. So a nice quickie with her for 2. 3.zero pressure for a tip, in fact just asking for my contact deets LOL.Sadly you might've gotten the last appointment! MMS said she left back home for Japan today, will be back in a few months. I saw her earlier this week, agree w the teeth, but thought she was super cute, petite and nice body, pics didn't do her justice. Plus she takes dick up her ass pretty well, to everyone's point. Definitely would've repeated, hope she returns soon!

PokerBrah
11-24-23, 13:59
Go teach Maki how to fuck.

Then you can bang Ran too. (wait maybe check out Sayo and Yuri and tell us). At least ask to look after you bang one girl first.

I think Gina got lost in the Thanksgiving parade. I need to go bang something at 1010 today, to line up the BF savings combo.That sucks, unexpected since she was listed for 11/27 originally. Finally a good easy CInAass girl and she leaves so quick.

Sadly you might've gotten the last appointment! MMS said she left back home for Japan today, will be back in a few months. I saw her earlier this week, agree w the teeth, but thought she was super cute, petite and nice body, pics didn't do her justice. Plus she takes dick up her ass pretty well, to everyone's point. Definitely would've repeated, hope she returns soon!

PokerBrah
11-24-23, 14:04
Ume and Sayaka R8 https://twitter.com/NYCRisingSun/ - recognize but cannot have 100% recall.

Mikasa SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/627 - between pretty and GND, very tempting.

Nita PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/nita - will she find more green now she left R8 to join PPC? She put up some new pics and body looks great. #RTB.

Sayo 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/459 - nice pink skin. Will it be pink underneath too? Shaved but BPP?

Yuri 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/458 - who wants to pop her pearl hatch and see what's under?

Mariko 1010 landing Saturday 11/25 - ear and face cleaning Saturday I guess.

Mio tight #NBC spinner pussy is in NJ. https://myluxeescape.com/.

Bree PPC - yes, all holes pass available, very accommodating. Likes to look away while getting fucked but it's not because she's disgusted hat you're fingering or fucking her in the ass but rather she is just shy or is trying to enjoy herself. Would recommend, a very sweet girl who will do CIA. Pussy mound is plump, not like Giselle plump but it's a pair of nice hot dog buns. Recommend trying to fuck her in the table shower for easy clean up.

Mimo PPC - very cute, BB def possible, cute tits, shaved pussy (not super fresh shave but #NBC enough). Very into sex, horny little thing. Great if you love to kiss because she will kiss the shit out of you and non-stop fucking if you can keep it up. Very chatty if you like that or just pretend you don't understand shit if you don't want to talk and just fuck. Very good moaner if you like to think her moan intensity is an indication of your cock power.

Maki 1010 - tight pussy, submissive girl, talks to herself (or to you but you don't realize it) a bit while she's working trying to figure out what you like or if you are enjoying yourself. She's not cursing you out if you hear her talking without facing you. May have started sucking cock when she landed in the US because she doesn't know WTF she is doing but maybe she's learning fast in the last few days. Pussy though is amazingly tight and grippy. CIP hard to negotiate and going down to 0 from $200 outside /$400 inside price will just ruin the mood so I covered up for a zero negotiation bad feelings and plow this innocent girl like I'm training. Went to mish and go to doggy and she was like "you can still go? 5 min alarm went off already in mish and I kept going until I move to doggy for the grand finale. The tight condom was filled so much I was getting uncomfortable and released the bag quickly after I was done with her petite pussy.

Omakase

Mikasa. Cutest right now to me that's relatively new in manhattan.

Bree. LOL.

Mimo. Cute, she was another name before. Michi SE?

Tami. She's not as busy during the holiday service could get even better!

Mika. Could be a good looking backup if top pics are not available.

Genghis Dong
11-24-23, 14:06
It was her last day yesterday. I should have seen Mika instead. She looked like the pics and tiny tits and tan and some japanese teeth and skinny. I would have picked her out of a lineup. 100/200 firm and actually said "house rules" which always gets a laugh out of me.

I have been questioned about not mentioning blocking. I can get past all of them for the most part.

Ami is the type I couldn't. Her hips were so narrow she my cock can barely get in unless her legs are up. So we are talking about 2 inches maybe in cg. Off bed mish she kept going away from the edge and I could only get one leg up if I tried both she put the other one down and she used a gallon of lube. Standing doggy she does not get close enough to the edge of the bed and angles to the one side (side angle is no big deal) then also hunches up. This is an impossible angle. Mish and I can't even reach her pussy with her legs spread and she keeps putting them down. Cut my losses and left.

Now this is a blocking I would ***** about. It rarely happens. I mean, not even once a year happen.

JordanX
11-24-23, 16:00
Very cute, nice skin tone and body. I like a shaved girl myself too. Took the $20 discount, (should be more on a black Friday no. ?) but I did get a stamp still so I guess it' double dipping.

Good shower, clean up with BBBJ preview, just a little awkward but not too bad. I like that she cleaned my cock and inspected it really good before taking it in. I assume she wants to make sure the cock is good 2 good for raw cum dump later so I don't mind it at all!

Pussy eating good on the bed, exposed her clit with my fingers and licke and flicked them real good and applying heavy pressure up and down that pussy. Her holes was filled and stuffed between using my tongue and my finger. I made her hot and heavy for sure which is my way to get into cheaper bb. Get her properly up into the bed, spread her legs and I'm on top of her kissing her and seeet talking her. Negotiated my CIP and go to down quickly to make sure I can get my money's worth and get my 2 pops in! Fucked her good, can't really take a vitamin D hard but she took it in stride. I tried my hardest to finish my first shot fast and she was relieved LOL. I messed that pussy up good, white cum everywhere! I don't let he wipe it, I fingered her all over before letting her use a wet nap clean up. I love my cum all up in there. Rest for a few minutes, we didn't do much except light kissing and her hands on my cock. When I was able to flex my cock again, I jumped back up and motion for doggy and finished my second shot while ramming her on all 4's. Good girl, given the nice discounts between BF and cards, I gave her a fair number and she was happy and asked me to please cum back and see her again.

And Bree. Damn. Too bad she's gone. I love fucking her CIP CIA for free. She was awesome. She said not tell anyone with "only you" but I guess that was a good lie. Haha!

JediNY
11-24-23, 16:53
NYCSE Mikasa 30-minutes.

Random thoughts.

DFK.

Classic J beauty.

5'5 Slender.

BBBJ.

69 with DATY and DATO and did not pull away.

Mish.

Cuddling.

Very responsive.

Sweet.

Recommend YES.

PokerBrah
11-24-23, 17:39
You met your match. Good thing she's leaving. Hope not staying in Manhattan. Actually if they block and you can get past then you should mention as many will probably be deterred.

It was her last day yesterday. I should have seen Mika instead. She looked like the pics and tiny tits and tan and some japanese teeth and skinny. I would have picked her out of a lineup. 100/200 firm and actually said "house rules" which always gets a laugh out of me.

I have been questioned about not mentioning blocking. I can get past all of them for the most part.

Ami is the type I couldn't. Her hips were so narrow she my cock can barely get in unless her legs are up. So we are talking about 2 inches maybe in cg. Off bed mish she kept going away from the edge and I could only get one leg up if I tried both she put the other one down and she used a gallon of lube. Standing doggy she does not get close enough to the edge of the bed and angles to the one side (side angle is no big deal) then also hunches up. This is an impossible angle. Mish and I can't even reach her pussy with her legs spread and she keeps putting them down. Cut my losses and left.

Now this is a blocking I would ***** about. It rarely happens. I mean, not even once a year happen.

JSmith10
11-24-23, 19:12
You met your match. Good thing she's leaving. Hope not staying in Manhattan. Actually if they block and you can get past then you should mention as many will probably be deterred.She started 11/21 and gone already?

Mighty Spearsman
11-24-23, 20:25
I need to Black Friday Gina 1010. Her pussy better be open for business soon.Gina's been mentioned here both because she appeared to be the first $400 J-girl and because she's been a no-show ever since her profile first appeared on the 10tenclub.com website. I just checked the 10 ten website a minute ago and she's still listed as "Off" for today.

No matter, a new candidate has appeared that blows the $400 price out of the water. According to the pleasure-palace. Club website, "Famous Japanese AV actress Yoshinaga Konomi, a genuine exotic beauty, the ultimate dream girl, starts November 27" at the listed rate of $600 for 60 minutes. No, that's not a typo, that's $600 as in Six Hundred Dollars for one hour. I once bought a used car for less than that!

At least give Pleasure Palace credit for not listing any age for her, rather than trying to BS us with a fake age of her being in her early 20's. She looks to be in her 30's from what I can tell in her photos, but you're welcome to disagree with me (two attached photos).

The website also lists a 30-minute option ($400) and a 45-minute option ($500) and mentions that she "provides extra experience according to the tips. " I assume that's $200 or more on top of the $600, so make sure your wallet is full if you're going to go see her next week.

Supposedly she's only here 5 days, we'll see.

Genghis Dong
11-24-23, 23:54
She started 11/21 and gone already?That is what she told me yesterday.

RyanLar
11-25-23, 00:43
She's actually been around for a while. Over a year now I think or close. She's been working out of Flushing and PPC a bit then disappeared then to 1010 for a week then disappeared and now coming back again. I suspect she's looking to get some extra money during Christmas lull and have some extra money for her self-gifts.

I forgot her name but you can trace it from her JAV video stats and find out her name. Some web page will show it if you google her full name also. I recall she's in the mid 20's.

Lot of rich guys do multi-hours with her also.

I think I remember seeing some reports that she was giving it up when you did the hour. It was on a website where there was some weird pricing but it ended up being like $600 for the hour with CIP. I can't recall where I saw it though.

Gina's been mentioned here both because she appeared to be the first $400 J-girl and because she's been a no-show ever since her profile first appeared on the 10tenclub.com website. I just checked the 10 ten website a minute ago and she's still listed as "Off" for today.

No matter, a new candidate has appeared that blows the $400 price out of the water. According to the pleasure-palace. Club website, "Famous Japanese AV actress Yoshinaga Konomi, a genuine exotic beauty, the ultimate dream girl, starts November 27" at the listed rate of $600 for 60 minutes. No, that's not a typo, that's $600 as in Six Hundred Dollars for one hour. I once bought a used car for less than that!

At least give Pleasure Palace credit for not listing any age for her, rather than trying to BS us with a fake age of her being in her early 20's. She looks to be in her 30's from what I can tell in her photos, but you're welcome to disagree with me (two attached photos).

The website also lists a 30-minute option ($400) and a 45-minute option ($500) and mentions that she "provides extra experience according to the tips. " I assume that's $200 or more on top of the $600, so make sure your wallet is full if you're going to go see her next week.

Supposedly she's only here 5 days, we'll see.

Mighty Spearsman
11-25-23, 01:51
She's actually been around for a while. Over a year now I think or close. She's been working out of Flushing and PPC a bit then disappeared then to 1010 for a week then disappeared and now coming back again. I suspect she's looking to get some extra money during Christmas lull and have some extra money for her self-gifts.

I forgot her name but you can trace it from her JAV video stats and find out her name. Some web page will show it if you google her full name also. I recall she's in the mid 20's.

Lot of rich guys do multi-hours with her also.

I think I remember seeing some reports that she was giving it up when you did the hour. It was on a website where there was some weird pricing but it ended up being like $600 for the hour with CIP. I can't recall where I saw it though.You are correct in that she's been around for over a year. I just came across this post from respected Senior Member JavLuvr written on February 10,2023:

I haven't had the opportunity to see Yoshinaga at Pleasure Palace, but when I saw her at XOXO girls in mid-January my experience was very positive. She was pleasant to talk to and gave good service. IMO she does match the videos. I don't think she put on any weight LOL. I posted a pretty long review regarding my hour with her and other mongers I've talked to have reported similarly positive experiences.

I agree that the price is very high and for $600 H it better be a damn near perfect experience. I did feel like I got my money's worth from her. Note however that I was Yoshinaga's first customer when she was at XOXO. Maybe she is running out of steam and losing patience with the Manhattan crowd at this point. Maybe the guy who wrote that review is just a dick haha. Or could be that it was just bad luck or bad timing.

After begging MMS for like a week, I think I finally managed to book Yoshinaga for later tonight. Will shoot you a PM and let you know whether I have the same positive experience with her that I did before.

P.S. You can't rely on the photos that serve as the box cover for JAV star videos. They are always enhanced to make the girl prettier, tits bigger, etc. You need to actually watch the videos to know what she is going to look like in person...

PokerBrah
11-25-23, 17:26
Juri SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/633 - The pictures do look like a classic thin spinner with some rib cage showing but I don't trust the 4'9 stat. Seems like a default number that they forget to change for the proper height. They should just list metrics like some flushing websites if they cannot convert properly. I thought Asians were good at math. Fucking myth?

Shiro SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/632 - pictures changed despite a great review I see. Does not compute.

Kaya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kaya - recycled from R8 sometime ago.

Kei R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/308 - what is "pure japanese" service. No holes barred and bukake everywhere and rough gang bang??

Sayaka R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/306 - forgot where we saw her before. Face pic familar.

Mariko 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/330 - she's back again, (damn the 330 number, that's a veteran number. LOL.) - will she be Miracle on 1010 Street this holiday?

Marin XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/461 - milfy vibe.

Omakase

Mikasa. Cutest right now to me that's relatively new in Manhattan. Told she's #BATC (Bush above the clit and everything below is smooth as butter) so I will have to try her out.

Bree. Shit she left earlier than expected.

Tami. She's not as busy during the holiday service could get even better! #BATC no?

Mika. Could be a good- ooking backup if top picks are not available. Seems like no one said if she's shaved. I recall a little tiny Bush #BATC but that was long ago. All pretty girls should at least make everything below the clit smooth as butter.

Mimo PPC. Cute, she was another name before. Michi SE?

Yuri 1010 - someone said she's innocent vibe too. Could be fun and mallable.

Genghis Dong
11-25-23, 21:43
Juri SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/633 - The pictures do look like a classic thin spinner with some rib cage showing but I don't trust the 4'9 stat. Seems like a default number that they forget to change for the proper height. They should just list metrics like some flushing websites if they cannot convert properly. I thought Asians were good at math. Fucking myth?

Shiro SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/632 - pictures changed despite a great review I see. Does not compute.

Kaya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kaya - recycled from R8 sometime ago.

Kei R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/308 - what is "pure japanese" service. No holes barred and bukake everywhere and rough gang bang??

Sayaka R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/306 - forgot where we saw her before. Face pic familar.

Mariko 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/330 - she's back again, (damn the 330 number, that's a veteran number. LOL.) - will she be Miracle on 1010 Street this holiday?

Marin XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/461 - milfy vibe.

Omakase

Mikasa. Cutest right now to me that's relatively new in Manhattan. Told she's #BATC (Bush above the clit and everything below is smooth as butter) so I will have to try her out.

Tami. She's not as busy during the holiday service could get even better! #BATC no?

Mika. Could be a good- ooking backup if top picks are not available. Seems like no one said if she's shaved. I recall a little tiny Bush #BATC but that was long ago. All pretty girls should at least make everything below the clit smooth as butter.

Yuri 1010 - someone said she's innocent vibe too. Could be fun and mallable.Something is up with 4'9 as I see it listed a lot. She would be really nice at about 5'2 (Juri).

DrunkenKid
11-26-23, 08:39
Mariko 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/330 - she's back again, (damn the 330 number, that's a veteran number. LOL.) - will she be Miracle on 1010 Street this holiday?Wait for Wednesday. She'll be lonely then.

Tami. She's not as busy during the holiday service could get even better! #BATC no?Unfortunately still busy (the rest of NYSE seems dead) and still BATC. A well kept triangle patch (ala Triangle Tami). She tells me that some Chinese guy told her that some other guy wrote online that he was trying to get her to shave it all off. Of course, I said that I knew nothing about this other guy's diabolical plan. This is why we can't have nice things.

ClassySemite
11-26-23, 10:48
How long is Mariko staying? Will be in NYC for most of December with the family for the holidays, would love to stop by and drop some loads haha.

PokerBrah
11-26-23, 11:56
Wait for Wednesday. She'll be lonely then.

Unfortunately still busy (the rest of NYSE seems dead) and still BATC. A well kept triangle patch (ala Triangle Tami). She tells me that some Chinese guy told her that some other guy wrote online that he was trying to get her to shave it all off. Of course, I said that I knew nothing about this other guy's diabolical plan. This is why we can't have nice things.Why Wednesday?

Funny for some guy to tell Tami about some guy's plan. WTF? Is that what's in her DMs, guys talking about other guys?

PokerBrah
11-26-23, 11:57
Something is up with 4'9 as I see it listed a lot. She would be really nice at about 5'2 (Juri).I love to kiss and kiss tits. When the girl is too short, it's just NOT POSSIBLE TO FUCK IN MISH AND SUCK ON THEIR TITS AT THE SAME TIME!

A proper 5'5 and 5'6 girl is just about perfect.

DrunkenKid
11-26-23, 13:34
Why Wednesday?
Just put a pin in this and come back to it in 3 days. You'll get a good chuckle.

Genghis Dong
11-26-23, 13:35
I love to kiss and kiss tits. When the girl is too short, it's just NOT POSSIBLE TO FUCK IN MISH AND SUCK ON THEIR TITS AT THE SAME TIME!

A proper 5'5 and 5'6 girl is just about perfect.Haha, every time I see a girl they always tell you to lay down. I sit on the bed and pull them to me and DFK, kiss their neck, and suck their tits. I am setting up that all these things are available.

5'1 to 5'6 is my sweet spot.

Never get the tits in mish but in CG for sure. Sometimes I just stick my tongue out and let the boobs flop back and forth on it.

Donuts1227
11-26-23, 13:40
Just put a pin in this and come back to it in 3 days. You'll get a good chuckle.Tami is going to 10 ten on Wednesday that is probably why.

DrunkenKid
11-26-23, 15:23
Tami is going to 10 ten on Wednesday that is probably why.LOL. You guys have no appreciation for setting up anticipation.

PokerBrah
11-26-23, 15:30
Tami is going to 10 ten on Wednesday that is probably why.LOL. First time poster spilling the beans LOL.

Today mariko.

Monday Gina young big tits.

Wednesday Tami.

I need someone for Tuesday.

DrunkenKid
11-26-23, 16:05
How long is Mariko staying? Will be in NYC for most of December with the family for the holidays, would love to stop by and drop some loads haha.Mariko has been in the US for about 55 days now. She plans to leave on day 60, which is the end of this week.

DrunkenKid
11-26-23, 16:09
LOL. First time poster spilling the beans LOL.
Today mariko.
Monday Gina young big tits.
Wednesday Tami.
I need someone for Tuesday.Gina is Santa Claus; she's not real!

ClassySemite
11-26-23, 17:15
Mariko has been in the US for about 55 days now. She plans to leave on day 60, which is the end of this week.Damn. Going to miss her by the time I arrive than.

Hopefully big tits Gina is working and we have some reviews to go off of.

RyanLar
11-26-23, 18:23
Perfect little body.

FLAT. Zero tits but it was nice. She's basically flatter than Suzu PPC / Risingsun.

Great stomach. Flat and toned with a large belly ring.

Pussy. BATC - long untrimmed hair above clit but everything below was nice. She has very dark pussy, almost like Victoria H's for you dark pussy lovers. Has decent pussy lips too.

P2 P. I P2 P her for a very long time trying to get it in but she was smart but let me P2 P her for a very long time so I was happy. My head was fully wrapped inside of her pussy lips and getting real wet from her juices. Covered up before I fucked her. She never uttered the cost but I would imagine she's flexible but I didn't feel like upgrading.

GREAT ASS. Best doggy in a very log time. She knows how to get the best position for you to fuck her. She's flat against the bed, face side ways to breathe and she arches her ass where dimples show if you know this look. And when you look down, her pussy is in an upward triangle where you can see your cock disappear in full view with her asshole pointing at you also. Amazing ass amazing doggy style. She does not push back but she holds her position very well for full throttle afterburner fucking.

She is a smoker but I listerined the fuck out of her and it was fine and we kissed a shit ton while fucking. Idk why people don't mention this in their reviews. It's a key info that many mongers need.

DrunkenKid
11-26-23, 18:57
She has very dark pussy, almost like Victoria H's for you dark pussy lovers. Has decent pussy lips too.
Help me out, was dark pussy in Cheech's inventory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wup1cEdgOWs

BTW: the last line cracks me up every time!

Genghis Dong
11-26-23, 19:02
200 hard but she is very pretty and the sagamis are just fine. Oh, super tight. Eyes got a little wet.

JstlMX
11-26-23, 22:22
Damn I wish I knew about her sooner!! Sadly her time here is limited but plan to see her again before she leaves.

RyanLar
11-26-23, 23:38
Help me out, was dark pussy in Cheech's inventory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wup1cEdgOWs

BTW: the last line cracks me up every time!Nita made at least 2.

Black / Brown pussy. While the room was dimmed, that shit was pretty dark LOL to me. Seriously if you ever had Victoria H, her pussy is dark too. It wasn't like that when I first saw her in 2020. I think it got dark over time.

Wet pussy. No lube required from begin to finish. I made sure she couldn't pre-lube when I fingered the fuck out of her in the shower while water ran down her chest and pussy and I got some water into her pussy to rinse. Sometimes girls don't wash and this helps them!

Was the last line "Apple pie pussy".

Oh I also saw Yuri 1010. She's very cute and pretty. Review later Pics do not match the person, she's very cute, has short hair down to her cheeks, and has perfect lasered pussy (not all pink skin-colored. So not a 10/10 pussy) but good. Her tits are fantastically small A cups. The pictures were showing a B or push-up bra and long hair. I would not recognize her as Yuri if I didn't know that's her profile.

Shy girl lovers would love Yuri.

Perfect little skinny body and she was in room 5!

I had 3 hours break in between Nita and Yuri. Yuri was actually my original pick for Sunday bang but she was out when I tried to see her and when I was done with Nita, River told me she was hot so I had to go back after so many days of no fucking due to thanksgiving.

SenorPizza
11-27-23, 00:01
Tami is going to 10 ten on Wednesday that is probably why.Interesting. How did you get this bit of information?

Scythe10
11-27-23, 01:43
Interesting. How did you get this bit of information?He probably asked her during a session or other conversation. Sometimes the girls are pretty open when you ask them questions about their touring schedules, esp if you repeat with them enough.

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 08:38
Gina 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/455 - listed as starting 27th.

Lily XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/463 - Chinese listed with BB 4'9 height GD too short for you.

Konomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yoshinagakonomi - listed as back today for rich dudes.

The Chinese army will prevail as Japanese retreats back to Japan for the winter.

JavLuvr
11-27-23, 09:55
Omakase

Yuri 1010 - someone said she's innocent vibe too. Could be fun and mallable.SE Mikasa is definitely top of the Omakase list right now for Manhattan girls. She was Nana at APC in DC and had tons of positive reviews there. Rotated through LA and SF. Now Manhattan. Apparently when she started her tour in the US two months ago, she started in Flushing where her rate was $300/500. Somehow I missed her. It's just too damn hard to find the good girls there haha.

Anyways, some quick thoughts on Mikasa. Soft body rather than toned, but I can fuck with this. She is still slim, but she has a bit of extra meat and belly. Small B cups and Asian ass. Pretty face. Professional vibes yet still very good GFE feeling. Great service and attitude, plus some English. She sorta reminded me of Tami but not quite as business like and with better GFE. Beautiful innie pussy with BATC (Bush above the clit). She's got some kegels too, which I think she can control. It's a good thing I only bought 30 minutes because her killer service / performance and kegels made me pop early. Probably only fucked her for between 6-8 minutes. I was upset with myself. Premature ejaculation LOL. Need to see Mikasa again, she was good haha.

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 10:14
My dance card is rather full but later this week for Mikasa! I've seen her TER and they looked good as well.

Thanks for the report! Soft belly is fine, most girls have it as long as it's not a beer belly, only a few that are really toned.

SE Mikasa is definitely top of the Omakase list right now for Manhattan girls. She was Nana at APC in DC and had tons of positive reviews there. Rotated through LA and SF. Now Manhattan. Apparently when she started her tour in the US two months ago, she started in Flushing where her rate was $300/500. Somehow I missed her. It's just too damn hard to find the good girls there haha.

Anyways, some quick thoughts on Mikasa. Soft body rather than toned, but I can fuck with this. She is still slim, but she has a bit of extra meat and belly. Small B cups and Asian ass. Pretty face. Professional vibes yet still very good GFE feeling. Great service and attitude, plus some English. She sorta reminded me of Tami but not quite as business like and with better GFE. Beautiful innie pussy with BATC (Bush above the clit). She's got some kegels too, which I think she can control. It's a good thing I only bought 30 minutes because her killer service / performance and kegels made me pop early. Probably only fucked her for between 6-8 minutes. I was upset with myself. Premature ejaculation LOL. Need to see Mikasa again, she was good haha.

Donuts1227
11-27-23, 12:39
Interesting. How did you get this bit of information?You should ask drunkenkid he knew first LOL. I am just using context clues on why Mariko is probably going to be empty on Wednesday.

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 12:46
My dance card is rather full but later this week for Mikasa! I've seen her TER and they looked good as well.

Thanks for the report! Soft belly is fine, most girls have it as long as it's not a beer belly, only a few that are really toned.Oh damn I guess I am not banging today for now. God damn it. I might have to switch to Mikasa later.

Genghis Dong
11-27-23, 12:47

Lily XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/463 - Chinese listed with BB 4'9 height GD too short for you.

Konomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yoshinagakonomi - listed as back today for rich dudes.

The Chinese army will prevail as Japanese retreats back to Japan for the winter.I am thinking 4'9 is like a default setting.

DrunkenKid
11-27-23, 14:22
Oh damn I guess I am not banging today for now. God damn it. I might have to switch to Mikasa later.LOL, what's going on? Is Gina is MIA again?

Genghis Dong
11-27-23, 15:01
PP Nita is now DDY Miyuki.

I see a PP Kaya was some chick I missed out on at SL.

Run the circuit girls.

LOL, what's going on? Is Gina is MIA again?She was on their twitter today.

Archie
11-27-23, 15:09
Looks like she left PPC.

Anyone know where she resurfaced?

MrDezark
11-27-23, 15:17
Looks like she left PPC.

Anyone know where she resurfaced?Rebranded under the name Miyuki and moved to DDY.

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 15:34
Looks like she left PPC.

Anyone know where she resurfaced?Ryan banged her too good. She gone. I don't see her in Manhattan sites. It was her second spot in NYC, maybe she left to another state / country.

LOL, what's going on? Is Gina is MIA again?She's there today.

JavLuvr
11-27-23, 15:50
200 hard but she is very pretty and the sagamis are just fine. Oh, super tight. Eyes got a little wet.WAS super tight you mean LOL. She has been GD'd now. Her pussy will never be the same hehe.

She still got BATC? IIRC she had a nice pretty innie with some trimmed bushage up top when I fucked her last year.

Also you doing Sagamis now? I am still on the Okamoto 001 grind. $15 for a box with three condoms in it, woohoo!

Genghis Dong
11-27-23, 17:09
WAS super tight you mean LOL. She has been GD'd now. Her pussy will never be the same hehe.

She still got BATC? IIRC she had a nice pretty innie with some trimmed bushage up top when I fucked her last year.

Also you doing Sagamis now? I am still on the Okamoto 001 grind. $15 for a box with three condoms in it, woohoo!She was totally shaved last night.

The Sagami 001 Ls are 1 mm shorter but like 5 mm wider than the okamoto's. I will take them being more high waters as the extra width makes them somewhat easier to put on but the thinness is what makes them so hard. I've been using 001 L whatever for like 2 years now and they can still be hard to get on.

Oh, the sagamis you can get 10 for $30 on ebay.

I have a bag of like 10 boxes of okamotos I will probably not use (I got them right before I decided on sagamis).

Her pussy was super tight. She was really pushing herself on it. Eyes got pretty wet. But damn I gave it to her in doggy.

Meiji
11-27-23, 18:38
Tami is going to 10 ten on Wednesday that is probably why.Hopefully she's sticking around till I get back to NYC, but I'm not counting on it. I didn't get to see Meg (got into town too late) but getting an appointment with Tami was fairly easy since I'd pre-screened and booked the day before. She's delightful and while I was disappointed to not get to practice my Japanese much, her English is surprisingly good. Body is exactly like the pics although I think she's taller than listed specs. Face looks close to her pics but she's more natural beauty than the 'ice queen' look in her pics. She reminded me a little of girl group member Rino Sashihara. Subtle difference and she's still super-hot. I walked out wanting to repeat.

Archie
11-27-23, 19:12
Rebranded under the name Miyuki and moved to DDY.Really? I don't see her on their site.

Low And Slow
11-27-23, 20:03
Really? I don't see her on their site.Check their twitter, she was posted earlier today. Guessing they haven't gotten her on the site yet.

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 20:40
Check their twitter, she was posted earlier today. Guessing they haven't gotten her on the site yet.Wasn't on website earlier. Now it is.

http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=2066

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 20:42
LOL you fucking animals I am just thinking about cartoon girls eyes tearing up right now.

She was totally shaved last night.

The Sagami 001 Ls are 1 mm shorter but like 5 mm wider than the okamoto's. I will take them being more high waters as the extra width makes them somewhat easier to put on but the thinness is what makes them so hard. I've been using 001 L whatever for like 2 years now and they can still be hard to get on.

Oh, the sagamis you can get 10 for $30 on ebay.

I have a bag of like 10 boxes of okamotos I will probably not use (I got them right before I decided on sagamis).

Her pussy was super tight. She was really pushing herself on it. Eyes got pretty wet. But damn I gave it to her in doggy.

WAS super tight you mean LOL. She has been GD'd now. Her pussy will never be the same hehe.

Also you doing Sagamis now? I am still on the Okamoto 001 grind. $15 for a box with three condoms in it, woohoo!

SenorPizza
11-27-23, 20:49
Twitter said Merry Christmas is here at RisingSun. Recall seeing her pic a short time somewhere else. Very small tits, tallish girl 5'5, O'naturale pussy. Blowie was fine, busted in her pussy 2 x for $100 CIP upgrade. It was best in mish where I can pin her down and play with her small titties and brown nips. Her negotiation skill were next to zero so I should have gone harder at bargaining but $100 CIP x 2 is a win. One of the mamasans asked me where she can get glasses. I was very confused with that random question.

DrunkenKid
11-27-23, 21:00
One of the mamasans asked me where she can get glasses. I was very confused with that random question.Eye glasses? I go to Chelsea Vision which is right down the street on 23th. If any of you perverts want to win some points with Bella then just tell her to walk down to 23th between 7th and 8th. The store carries all the top end brands like Oliver People, Dior, Tom Ford, and Japanese titanium (these frames are not cheap at $550+).

https://www.chelseavisionassociates.com/

DrunkenKid
11-27-23, 21:04
You should ask drunkenkid he knew first LOL. I am just using context clues on why Mariko is probably going to be empty on Wednesday.LOL. WTF! Are lurkers keeping a dossier on me as well and my preferences? Riddle me this Google Boy, who am I banging on Tuesday and who am I banging on Friday?

VidLover69
11-27-23, 21:49
It's a good thing I only bought 30 minutes because her killer service / performance and kegels made me pop early. Probably only fucked her for between 6-8 minutes. I was upset with myself. Premature ejaculation LOL. Need to see Mikasa again, she was good haha.

So mikasa attacked your titan with kegal, LOL? Which pic is the most accurate?

.BTW, has anyone seen Gina yet?

NeoZeed
11-27-23, 22:00
Twitter said Merry Christmas is here at RisingSun. Recall seeing her pic a short time somewhere else. Very small tits, tallish girl 5'5, O'naturale pussy. Blowie was fine, busted in her pussy 2 x for $100 CIP upgrade. It was best in mish where I can pin her down and play with her small titties and brown nips. Her negotiation skill were next to zero so I should have gone harder at bargaining but $100 CIP x 2 is a win. One of the mamasans asked me where she can get glasses. I was very confused with that random question.Merry was just at Prettyyuki where she was listed as "do whatever you want". That's probably why you got the best "bang" for your buck. I think she was there for 2 weeks.

PokerBrah
11-27-23, 22:13
BTW, has anyone seen Gina yet?She's not for everyone but she is everything to a certain group of people I'm sure.

She should come with a warning label:

- don't ride if you have a weak heart

- don't ride if you are prone to suffocation while doing daty cuz she will make you eat her pussy real good

- don't ride if you cannot handle big tits and big ass

- don't ride if you can't handle tattoos

- don't ride if you can't fuck her hard and deep and I mean p90x kind of intensity you out of shape pussies

- just stay home you fucking pussy if you have any of the above conditions.

I have spoken and you are welcome.

JstlMX
11-27-23, 22:38
Santa thank you!!

I think I'm going to be visiting this one again and again! Good fucking lord fucking that pussy feels nice. Something about her that just checks a lot of j girl boxes for me. Would highly highly recommend. Please see her so she keeps returning!!

JstlMX
11-27-23, 22:40
She's not for everyone but she is everything to a certain group of people I'm sure.

- don't ride if you are prone to suffocation while doing daty cuz she will make you eat her pussy real good

- don't ride if you can't fuck her hard and deep and I mean p90x kind of intensity you out of shape pussies

I have spoken and you are welcome.Feels like you're challenging me and now I have to see her!

She had the tongue ring on? How's her waistline?

DrunkenKid
11-27-23, 23:04
She's not for everyone but she is everything to a certain group of people I'm sure.

I have spoken and you are welcome.How hard to you push to cream pie her?

VidLover69
11-27-23, 23:21

Thanks PB. Are her pics accurate?

BrooklynMatt
11-27-23, 23:59

I have spoken and you are welcome.Ok. Been staying away from the Asian places lately but I think I need to see this one. Does no extra really mean no extra or is to maybe a YMMV situation? Either way she sounds like a fun ride.

Genghis Dong
11-28-23, 02:47

I have spoken and you are welcome.Hmmmm. I am conflicted. Is she fake / barbie doll type body? I think the tattoos would make her a no for me although trying to break her is interesting.

PokerBrah
11-28-23, 09:04
Thanks PB. Are her pics accurate?Yes, but she has a tats but not shown so that's a big difference. Her attitude is a mix between the first 3 pics. Pretty, horny **** mode, cute short girl mode, horny **** mode! Cute sweet mode.

Ok. Been staying away from the Asian places lately but I think I need to see this one. Does no extra really mean no extra or is to maybe a YMMV situation? Either way she sounds like a fun ride.No extras. Don't think there is video option either but I forgot to ask for you vidlover. I assumed no since she's here for a long haul.

How hard to you push to cream pie her?Not very hard. I did not want to ruin the mood since she's listed as no extras. I'm sure other jack asses will try to force their way in and I hope she slaps them around LOL.

PokerBrah
11-28-23, 09:07
Feels like you're challenging me and now I have to see her!

She had the tongue ring on? How's her waistline?No, she is really something so I wanted to give a clear description of her. Her tits and ass are enhanced and her attitude and service horniness is unmatched by any J girl I've seen in a while.

Tiny nose ring stud I saw. Very tiny. I did not see a tongue ring unless I was totally distracted and it was tiny. Usually the girl will show or I can feel it during DFK most girls have the stick with 2 ends lately like Helen so it was very easy to feel for it.

DrunkenKid
11-28-23, 09:33
Not very hard. I did not want to ruin the mood since she's listed as no extras. I'm sure other jack asses will try to force their way in and I hope she slaps them around LOL.This gentleman jackass will ask very nicely.

PokerBrah
11-28-23, 11:24
I think you like them all natural. She does want gentle loving but will turn on nympho mode on a dime.

Face of an angel, body and attitude of a bewitched nymph that is over the top.

I would say you should NOT try to break her. Maybe you should leave her alone so the rest of us can enjoy this special specimen first.

Hmmmm. I am conflicted. Is she fake / barbie doll type body? I think the tattoos would make her a no for me although trying to break her is interesting.

PokerBrah
11-28-23, 11:28
This gentleman jackass will ask very nicely.OMG sometimes I regret sharing intel so damn fast.

L2 GateKeep is on my new year resolution list.

PokerBrah
11-28-23, 11:40

One of those must-eat listings you see on foodie shows, sometimes you come away like HOLY FUCK. Sometimes you're thinking you've had better. But you will agree it was a hell of a diff experience you are glad you tried. I would repeat because it's just a completely great experience and very different the norm of J girls.

Anonazn
11-28-23, 12:58
Hey guys,

I'm headed to NYC this weekend and I've seen Gina when she was at Apc in va. Problem is I've never been to 1010 so they asked me for references. I gave them metrogirls SL NYAF since those are the only ones I've been to when I visit. Only metrogirls responded to them to refer me while the others say they don't do it. Any help will be appreciated!

PokerBrah
11-28-23, 13:19
All this talk of Gina, I'm going to go back to Tami SE instead while some people flock to Gina. She was bored as fuck last week and easier to see but now it is harder again.

Tami is still by far the hottest girl in all of Manhattan and still hard to schedule.

Her face, body hrmmmmmm delicious and you just can't help by looking at her in amazement that you can fuck a girl this hot with no strings attached.

TheVRavager
11-28-23, 13:40
Chinese Lily does the trifecta. BBFS and Greek.

Anyone has a taste of her yet?

Advertised as DD natural.

A.

https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/463

DrunkenKid
11-28-23, 14:32
OMG sometimes I regret sharing intel so damn fast.

L2 GateKeep is on my new year resolution list.Gina got popular real quick. 1010 just checked in to make sure that I am on time.

DrunkenKid
11-28-23, 14:39
Her face, body hrmmmmmm delicious and you just can't help by looking at her in amazement that you can fuck a girl this hot with no strings attached.#paythatgirlhermoney.

TheVRavager
11-28-23, 17:55
Anyone seen Lily yet from XOXO?

Genghis Dong
11-28-23, 22:57
Hey guys,

I'm headed to NYC this weekend and I've seen Gina when she was at Apc in va. Problem is I've never been to 1010 so they asked me for references. I gave them metrogirls SL NYAF since those are the only ones I've been to when I visit. Only metrogirls responded to them to refer me while the others say they don't do it. Any help will be appreciated!If metrogirls responded to them isn't good enough?

Due to some shady characters lots of shops don't like to vouch anymore.

Genghis Dong
11-28-23, 23:07
https://www.pleasure-palace.club/shina

Meiji
11-29-23, 07:53
Peach SE has been around in the LA/SF bay area for quite a while. I never saw her but apparently from reviews and other intel, her pics are accurate although she's older. She's used the same name for a while so you can get more info from the usual places.

Tami is still by far the hottest girl in all of Manhattan and still hard to schedule.
I've been in the hobby a long time and have seen a lot of hot Kgirls and Jgirl and Tami is easily in my Top 5 ATFs. She's stunning to look at, but she's also engaged in the session, good illusion of passion while playing and good conversation afterward. I was a little surprised at how easy it was to book her when I saw her a few weeks back.

Anonazn
11-29-23, 10:13
If metrogirls responded to them isn't good enough?

Due to some shady characters lots of shops don't like to vouch anymore.They insist on 2 references but I don't understand why if one agency already gave the ok. Do you guys know another agency that won't be so hard to get into that will also be a reference?

PokerBrah
11-29-23, 12:45
Nice intel on Peach and Tami for sure! I would love to see more hot korean girls in NYC.

Peach SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/637 - fantastic looking body.

Clover PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/clover - hrmmmm.

Shina PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/shina - oh oh. GD got eyes on her.

Aki R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/312 - looks new to me.

Peach SE has been around in the LA/SF bay area for quite a while. I never saw her but apparently from reviews and other intel, her pics are accurate although she's older. She's used the same name for a while so you can get more info from the usual places.

I've been in the hobby a long time and have seen a lot of hot Kgirls and Jgirl and Tami is easily in my Top 5 ATFs. She's stunning to look at, but she's also engaged in the session, good illusion of passion while playing and good conversation afterward. I was a little surprised at how easy it was to book her when I saw her a few weeks back.

Nienhull
11-29-23, 12:57
Site now says: "Gina PT now".

Ok. Which one of you fucktards broke her?

BrooklynMatt
11-29-23, 12:57
Gina got popular real quick. 1010 just checked in to make sure that I am on time.She only had one available appointment when I called them and I couldn't make the time. Will try again another day.

DrunkenKid
11-29-23, 13:13

Ok. Which one of you fucktards broke her?I don't think anyone broke her. She was very surprised on the volume of bookings on Monday and Tuesday. PB post may have started a run on the bank. LOL. You god damn lurkers.

I'll post my review when I get a chance. She's not a typical JGirl. In fact, I would say that she's an American girl. The tongue ring is there and she knows how to use it. English is almost perfect with a slight British accent. She very much DTF like described.

Genghis Dong
11-29-23, 13:14

Shina PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/shina - oh oh. GD got eyes on her.One of these two are getting it tomorrow. Yes, I like to go when I think Gaga works. Maybe Clover though. I might ask which one is thinner.

Ok. Which one of you fucktards broke her?Not me. I have zero interest in her.

Nienhull
11-29-23, 13:15
All this talk of Gina, I'm going to go back to Tami SE instead while some people flock to Gina. She was bored as fuck last week and easier to see but now it is harder again.

Her face, body hrmmmmmm delicious and you just can't help by looking at her in amazement that you can fuck a girl this hot with no strings attached.WOw. Are those real?

DrunkenKid
11-29-23, 13:22
She only had one available appointment when I called them and I couldn't make the time. Will try again another day.Looks like she pulled back her hours PT (1:30 pm-9:30 pm). One additional thing to note for you perverts, her enhancements look somewhat recent. I'm not a good judge of this shit, so I want to say 6+ month post surgery. There are healed scars on boobs and butt. It didn't feel out of the ordinary but there is skin discoloration. It didn't stop me from going to pound town.

VidLover69
11-29-23, 13:40
I don't think anyone broke her. She was very surprised on the volume of bookings on Monday and Tuesday. PB post may have started a run on the bank. LOL. You god damn lurkers.
I've said it before, way too many lurkers here.

With the train headed to Gina, it looks like Mika's volume crashed. RS is giving a "Mika only" special discount.

PB, you are correct that she is a hard 'no' to video.

She does look yummy but they still have placeholders for the rate. Like WTF.

Chinese Lily does the trifecta. BBFS and Greek.

https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/463Her pics look so fake.

PokerBrah
11-29-23, 14:56
WOw. Are those real?I've heard both but amazing no matter what.

I don't think anyone broke her. She was very surprised on the volume of bookings on Monday and Tuesday. PB post may have started a run on the bank. LOL. You god damn lurkers.

I'll post my review when I get a chance. She's not a typical JGirl. In fact, I would say that she's an American girl. The tongue ring is there and she knows how to use it. English is almost perfect with a slight British accent. She very much DTF like described.I did not notice the tongue ring. What the actual fuck? I was already in sensory overload I guess. I only noticed the nose stud in the shower when she was doing her prayer in front of me.

TourMan
11-29-23, 16:27
Hey guys,

Plan on being around MSG in a few weeks. Hoping to partake in what your fine city has to offer. Any chance I can get some recommendations? I tend to enjoy the company of older providers (40+) which seem to be harder to find than I'd hoped. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

DrunkenKid
11-29-23, 16:33
I've heard both but amazing no matter what.
How could they be fakes? Have you guys never felt fake titties before?

I did not notice the tongue ring. What the actual fuck? I was already in sensory overload I guess. I only noticed the nose stud in the shower when she was doing her prayer in front of me.No idea how you missed the tongue ring. She jammed it into my mouth and flashed it again in the shower.

VidLover69
11-29-23, 16:38
I've heard both but amazing no matter what.

If this is about Tami's titties, they are def real. No way that implants would be that pillowy soft.

PokerBrah
11-29-23, 16:52

No idea how you missed the tongue ring. She jammed it into my mouth and flashed it again in the shower.I think they are real but others have said fake. I have seen some other girls that felt real until I saw the armpit incision too.

As for the ring? Idk. I totally did not realize it. There was a lot of shit going on!

MrDezark
11-29-23, 17:03
Mid 20's / Pretty face / Large As with half dollar size areolas and innie nipples / Slender with a bit of meat / Flexible.

Mikasa is a good kisser that will follow your lead. Not much kissing back aggressively. Good performance in 69 with nice moans and JAV twitching and convulsions. Not over the top or exaggerated. Was very hot. Didn't have her blow me that long but allowed face fucking went a little over half way down shaft and good suction and speed. 100/200 Asking. CG she rides good and rode me for a while in diff variations. Bit of RCG. Standing mish she is very flexible and both thighs can probably touch the bed or get very close to it. Visuals of her and her pussy was chefs kiss. Did not do regular mish. Doggy position she will assume AUFD. Some girls keep it more neutral back but she arches her lower back by default. Allows double arm holding during doggy. She doesn't stop moaning and gets quite loud at times LOL. No quit in her moaning even after fucking her for 10+ min. Has a good "into it" vibe and will fuck you back in doggy and cg. Frequent eye contact and seductive face when looking at you. Very good at kegeling.

DrunkenKid
11-29-23, 17:16
She does look yummy but they still have placeholders for the rate. Like WTF.
260/30.
340/45.
400/60.

And they posted a video to entice you.

JavLuvr
11-29-23, 17:21

If this is about Tami's titties, they are def real. No way that implants would be that pillowy soft.

I think they are real but others have said fake. I have seen some other girls that felt real until I saw the armpit incision too.I have been fooled before, but I'm pretty sure Tami's tits are real. Very nice pair of Japanese milkers 🍼. An excellent source of nutrition! 100% Japanese breast milk LOL.

https://youtu.be/O59GvPvtyXM?si=O9860N6MR2dtn0q5

DrunkenKid
11-29-23, 17:32
I have been fooled before, but I'm pretty sure Tami's tits are real. Very nice pair of Japanese milkers 🍼. An excellent source of nutrition! 100% Japanese breast milk The recent series of fake JGirl titties have been obvious; Yuki / Etsuko, Kaya / Karen, Gina. They ranged from humongous to perky. In all cases, you eventually felt the resistance of a bag (for lack of a better word). With Tami, you could squeeze all the way down.

VidLover69
11-29-23, 17:51
The recent series of fake JGirl titties have been obvious; Yuki / Etsuko, Kaya / Karen, Gina. They ranged from humongous to perky. In all cases, you eventually felt the resistance of a bag (for lack of a better word). With Tami, you could squeeze all the way down.I gave Tami's a thorough exam while she was lying down. A la Seinfeld "they're real, and they're spectacular".

DrunkenKid
11-29-23, 17:55
I gave Tami's a thorough exam while she was lying down. A la Seinfeld "they're real, and they're spectacular".Dr. DK concurs with your opinion.

VidLover69
11-29-23, 18:09
260/30.
340/45.
400/60.

And they posted a video to entice you.Video is tempting but what about the face. I wish they had less filtered face pics. They almost looks like AI pics.

Hey guys,

Plan on being around MSG in a few weeks. Hoping to partake in what your fine city has to offer. Any chance I can get some recommendations? I tend to enjoy the company of older providers (40+) which seem to be harder to find than I'd hoped. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.Gina rollins will be in town from Dec. 10-19. She is a MILF legend with almost 1,200 reviews on another site. BBFS, cip, cia, video. She does it all.

Dr. DK concurs with your opinion.Dr DK and Vid certified real.

PokerBrah
11-29-23, 19:24
Nice review. She's BATC and very nice indeed.

You are not easy to please so this means she is def good.

Mid 20's / Pretty face / Large As with half dollar size areolas and innie nipples / Slender with a bit of meat / Flexible.

Mikasa is a good kisser that will follow your lead. Not much kissing back aggressively. Good performance in 69 with nice moans and JAV twitching and convulsions. Not over the top or exaggerated. Was very hot. Didn't have her blow me that long but allowed face fucking went a little over half way down shaft and good suction and speed. 100/200 Asking. CG she rides good and rode me for a while in diff variations. Bit of RCG. Standing mish she is very flexible and both thighs can probably touch the bed or get very close to it. Visuals of her and her pussy was chefs kiss. Did not do regular mish. Doggy position she will assume AUFD. Some girls keep it more neutral back but she arches her lower back by default. Allows double arm holding during doggy. She doesn't stop moaning and gets quite loud at times LOL. No quit in her moaning even after fucking her for 10+ min. Has a good "into it" vibe and will fuck you back in doggy and cg. Frequent eye contact and seductive face when looking at you. Very good at kegeling.

JstlMX
11-29-23, 21:28
Anyone took this **** for a spin yet? If those pics are real I might as well just make an appointment now LOL.

https://risingsun8.com/view/310

PokerBrah
11-29-23, 22:20
No idea how you missed the tongue ring. She jammed it into my mouth and flashed it again in the shower.What was the full experience on Gina?

DrunkenKid
11-30-23, 03:09
"Gina works the diner all day, working for her man.

She brings home her pay, for love, mmm, for love".

She says, "We've got to hold on to what we've got.

It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.

We've got each other and that's a lot for love.

We'll give it a shot".

I gave Gina massive shot earlier in the week. Holy cow. This girl is DTF.

First impression is that she was shorter than I expected. The last photo on the site represents her current look. The green bikini is holding in her actual boobies. Her butt is big and I wanted to break it. She speaks English like a New Yorker but a British accent sometimes comes out (she spent 10 years in London). She asked for the cash upfront and we got started with some LFK.

The fireworks started right after the mouthwash. I tried to jam my tongue in her mouth. She blocked it with her tongue ring and threw it right back with aggression. She washed me up and rubbed her boobies all over my front and back. Then she got on her knees, flashed her tongue ring and then went to town on my cock. This wasn't the typical 15 second JGirl bop and go. Gina looked me right in the eye and kept playing try to hide the sausage with her mouth. It felt so good that I couldn't help but say to Gina that I think we're going to be great friends. This cracked her up and broke her rhythm.

Back in the room, I pushed her down on the bed and decided to teach her pussy the alphabet. One round from A to Z was all it took to get her dripping wet. Further work with my tongue and fingers resulted in a very wet towel. How is she still so wet and horny after getting trained back to back for 2 days? Amazing. She didn't want to me to wipe my face, she wanted to make out with her juices on my face. I got away with a little quick P2 P before she told me it was her turn to show me something. She got on top for ACG with a little P2 P teasing before she ninja applied a Kimono on me. Her riding style was great. No lube was needed. She leaned forward and started work on bouncing her butt on me. I let baby girl run her routine. She came back around for CG and continued her sex bunny bounce.

When she got tired, I flipped her over for mish. Highlights were all porn positions, including me grabbing both her titties hard and her telling me to keep squeezing. I had her legs in a M while holding onto her to arms under her knees and kept railing into her. She told me to go harder so I adjusted into a plank position and started to rain down my cock and balls. She liked this a lot and I couldn't help but fill the bag at this point.

Round 2 was more craziness. It started with a loud cock slurping BJ. She didn't want to do BBFS so we went to the Sagami. She said she loved how thin these were as she applied the condom with her mouth. This round ended with me going to town in doggie. We had AUFD. We had face buried in bed. We had her put a pillow on her stomach / pelvis to give herself better position. We had her reaching back and grabbing my hand and me instinctively grabbing her other arm and pulling her back for some modified Flying Dutchman fucking. The bed was rocking. She was very into it and getting vocal. This was a great first fuck. Let's see what she'll let me do to her in a repeat visit.

One additional thing to note for you perverts, her enhancements look somewhat recent. I'm not a good judge of this shit, so I want to say 6+ month post surgery. There are healed scars on boobs and butt. It didn't feel out of the ordinary but there is skin discoloration. It didn't stop me from going to pound town. She also has tats. I liked the colorful one on her forearm the most.

MrDezark
11-30-23, 10:37
Nice review. She's BATC and very nice indeed.

You are not easy to please so this means she is def good.Not really LOL. The girl just needs to be submissive, have a good attitude, not a dead fish, and reasonably attractive. Unfortunately, those are hard to come by for j girls but when they do I am a happy camper haha.