PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Providers Manhattan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

IronClad999
10-03-23, 16:13
1. Yup. She is girl #1 at Coco Club. She said that she'll be there for a while. I told her that I am not going to Flushing to get my ears cleaned.

2. Room #5 is my happy place.

3. I'm sorry that couldn't show you guys any photographic evidence. Enjoy my sloppy seconds, I'm booking 10 AM for her entire first week.If fartychick is roaming near flushy; lots of Chinese business men going to ramp-bang her as well as gatekeeping game before she makes her next rotation. Seems like the 10 am chicks going to have plenty of budget for shopaholic game soon in manhattan designer sectors LOL.

VidLover69
10-03-23, 16:23
1. Fart girl is in Flushing. I guess she and Selina / Saki do like to travel together.

Too bad fart girl is a hard no on video.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 17:01
1. Yup. She is girl #1 at Coco Club. She said that she'll be there for a while. I told her that I am not going to Flushing to get my ears cleaned.

3. I'm sorry that couldn't show you guys any photographic evidence. Enjoy my sloppy seconds, I'm booking 10 AM for her entire first week.I may go just once on this tour. There is always 9:30 AM as a possibility according to that other guy.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 17:03
If fartychick is roaming near flushy; lots of Chinese business men going to ramp-bang her as well as gatekeeping game before she makes her next rotation. Seems like the 10 am chicks going to have plenty of budget for shopaholic game soon in manhattan designer sectors LOL.I think Flushing dudes only write on some fugazi Chinese website. So they do share but just not via English websites on the Flushing houses.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 17:04
Too bad fart girl is a hard no on video.Did you give her an offer she can not refuse? Taco Bell Burrito special to help her fart quest.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 17:05
I think those are two different Tina.You're right. She's a girl that came from NYAF. Ass tunnel is open for business.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 17:07
Someone wrote CIP report on Saki in MSG forum. Linked here in case you are fixated in this forum only. Reads like a nice time!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6624164&viewfull=1#post6624164.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 17:09
I may go just once on this tour. There is always 9:30 AM as a possibility according to that other guy.Usually with good communication via bookings, if the chick is early riser then we can bring them breakfast too on top of the omakase (herself) LOL. I might make another trip too to see if she's going to stay firm on 200 along with any farty specials LOL.

Hines Karlton
10-03-23, 17:11
Farting is a turn off and a no-no (I'm aware all women fart. And shit).

But not when I'm doing the deed.

I've smashed poon and made it fart. But that's as far as it goes. Because I'm going in deep.

To each their own. I think it's disgusting.

Either do that shit before I fuck you or after.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 17:15
Someone wrote CIP report on Saki in MSG forum. Linked here in case you are fixated in this forum only. Reads like a nice time!

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6624164&viewfull=1#post6624164.Maybe better off testdriving both saki 1010 and mariko when they both show up at same shop; lots of special features but won't be cheap LOL.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 17:18

3. I'm sorry that couldn't show you guys any photographic evidence. Enjoy my sloppy seconds, I'm booking 10 AM for her entire first week.Not sure why but did they re-arrange her on the site? The booker said its #3; the one with tan tops, and black bottoms with middle white stripes in front of tan walls. Trying not to book the wrong chick cas all diff pics LOL.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 17:24
You're right. She's a girl that came from NYAF. Ass tunnel is open for business.Sounds like another aimi copycat with "all holes" no barr LOL.

DrunkenKid
10-03-23, 18:28
I think Flushing dudes only write on some fugazi Chinese website. So they do share but just not via English websites on the Flushing houses.I think I stumbled on that web site once. They all thought BBFS was the devil.

SecretHobbies
10-03-23, 18:34
Saw a new girl Mao. Was deciding between Saki and Mao but Saki was tied up and seems like the review is good but Mao was fun too. Saki will have to go on the TDL along with other new Japs. I'd imagine Mao is definitely smaller than Saki, 5'2 ish? Small titties and got a nice little Bush on that pussy. Not too crazy and not too thin. Real cute and nice with a slightly round kawaii-looking face. She told me she's 21 but probably 23 is my guess.

This girl seems apprehensive or just the kind that is seeking approval with everything she does. Not the psycho-analyze but I sometimes wonder about these girls, what are they thinking, how do they live back in Japan? Does their family know what they are doing and does this do this at home also as a semi-pro?

Anyway, cute, we used the smaller shower room so we got pretty close and personal. She kissed my chest while we were in the shower, giving me a nice roaming shower hand on my boys before soaping up and giving me a proper scrub. Her titties are small but cute, better than fake tits any day. Surprisingly her kissing was good, I expected a robot tongue-out girl TBH since she looked so green to me but she knows how to slow kiss with good lip-locking action and sporadic soft tongue. Anyway, no preview in the shower. Back in the room next right next to papa and I had her worship my cock because that's what I am there for. Looks at me constantly, it was nice as I grabbed and lifted her hair so I can get a good look at her face while sucking me off. Put her into position facing the mirror, my ass is on the door and I'm plowing her from behind standing doggy. My ass check bangs on the wall / door a little shaking the room. I don't stop, can't stop. I flip her over and stand mish against the firm massage table mattress listening to the meat slapping sound and her moans before I BB COP her all over and got one shot to her tits.

DrunkenKid
10-03-23, 18:37

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6624164&viewfull=1#post6624164.Data point: firm $200, doesn't matter where you cum.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 18:39
Data point: firm $200, doesn't matter where you cum.Yup, still a good review so I linked it so it's easier to find. She's the #FartClubPrice.

DrunkenKid
10-03-23, 18:41
Maybe better off testdriving both saki 1010 and mariko when they both show up at same shop; lots of special features but won't be cheap LOL.I'll try to look this up when I get home. I think I saw a DC review of Mariko and Seina BBFS double. The dip stick was dipped into both engines without any wipe down. An exhaust port may have been open as well.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 18:46
I think I stumbled on that web site once. They all thought BBFS was the devil.Idk, I can't read it. Everyone is a fucking "wolf" on the website.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 18:47
Idk, I can't read it. Everyone is a fucking "wolf" on the website.Which website is it pb? I can take a glance and interpret it if you have the link via pm (if you feel comfy). Let me crack them up LOL.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 18:48
Not sure why but did they re-arrange her on the site? The booker said its #3; the one with tan tops, and black bottoms with middle white stripes in front of tan walls. Trying not to book the wrong chick cas all diff pics LOL.You can just look at every girl to pick. So you won't get stuck since they allow go-see.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 18:49
Farting is a turn off and a no-no (I'm aware all women fart. And shit).

But not when I'm doing the deed.

I've smashed poon and made it fart. But that's as far as it goes. Because I'm going in deep.

To each their own. I think it's disgusting.

Either do that shit before I fuck you or after.It wasn't a fetish. Mariko let it rip and didn't say anything and the monger boy just sucked it up I think. And both pretended nothing happened. It's kind of funny. DK can share the actual event, he was there.

We just called her FartGirl afterwards. It's not like Drunkkid lays there and ask her to fart on his face.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 18:53
Which website is it pb? I can take a glance and interpret it if you have the link via pm (if you feel comfy). Let me crack them up LOL.Us151 or something like that.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 18:55
Sounds like another aimi copycat with "all holes" no barr LOL.I think the price is the same. $100 for ASS.

Some people love ass. As long as she keeps the pipe empty then all power to the ass lovers.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 18:59
Us151 or something like that.They ceased / restricted all "new signup / users" at this point and limits any browsing on specific areas exclusive to registered users only; such a syndicate LOL.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:03
It wasn't a fetish. Mariko let it rip and didn't say anything and the monger boy just sucked it up I think. And both pretended nothing happened. It's kind of funny. DK can share the actual event, he was there.

We just called her FartGirl afterwards. It's not like Drunkkid lays there and ask her to fart on his face.It might actually contributed to her revenue game with the extra gasy game; she's prob one of the few to break the records on wagyu sexy gas.

DrunkenKid
10-03-23, 19:03
Not sure why but did they re-arrange her on the site? The booker said its #3; the one with tan tops, and black bottoms with middle white stripes in front of tan walls. Trying not to book the wrong chick cas all diff pics LOL.Mariko just confirmed that she is girl number 1 (2 minutes ago, between bangs I guess LOL).

https://nysexye.com/

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:11
Mariko just confirmed that she is girl number 1 (2 minutes ago, between bangs I guess LOL).

https://nysexye.com/Yup she likes the 500/ hr flushy gig; prob going to have some shopy games in NYC and back overseas soon LOL.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:13
I think the price is the same. $100 for ASS.

Some people love ass. As long as she keeps the pipe empty then all power to the ass lovers.Hope she farts too LOL.

DrunkenKid
10-03-23, 19:14
It wasn't a fetish. Mariko let it rip and didn't say anything and the monger boy just sucked it up I think. And both pretended nothing happened. It's kind of funny. DK can share the actual event, he was there.

We just called her FartGirl afterwards. It's not like Drunkkid lays there and ask her to fart on his face.This epic story is worth a repost. This happened only 4 months ago.

TL'DR: I promised a good story and I will deliver. There's no compensation if the Icy Queen fart on you 3 times during a session. I'm a weak man. But I regret nothing.

Over the years, I discovered that I have a real knack for talking with people. Is it a nature talent? No, it's the refined and honed bullshitting that I have learned. Since the start of my Liberal arts education and working the past decade in the corporate world. This and the ability to drink an inhuman amount of alcohol (I'm drinking right now). Makes me a fun guy and the life of the party. If I had a little bit less of a conscience, I would be the perfect sales man. So why am I banging working girls? Because the sex is good. Why did I seek out Mariko again? Because sex with her is effortless.

So the rule is that when a working girl rejects your negotiations, you have to give her a "goodbye happy fuck" and you walk away. But there was something about Mariko that kept my attention. She was a frustrating enigma that has been bothering me the whole week. My success rate with JGirls has been very good. They will discount and make whatever promises they can to get me to come back in the room. But yet here we are with Mariko.

So I decided to change my approach with Mariko. She has already met me. She knows I have the cash. I went full out with a nice white shirt, pants that show off my package, nice shoes, and a fresh haircut. Chicks are giving me the side eye on 6th avenue, like who is that!? And I even caught an Asian MILF looking at my package. Yeah b1 tch, I know you are asking yourself "WHAT IS THAT GUY PACKING" and it looks like I have a fist in my pants doesn't it? If you must know, I wear size 9 EEEE shoes. But I needed one more accessory. I needed a chocolate chip cookie. I was mean to Mariko during my first negotiations and I knew I had to bring a peace offering.

What happened next is the funniest sequence of events ever. I am not ashamed of who I am or when I fail but my second session with Mariko was even more surreal than the first one. I'll try to give you guys a POV perspective on how things went down.

So I walk into Mariko's room and say hi Mariko, I'm sorry for being mean to you before and I brought you a cookie to apologize. She said hi, I remember you. I knew you would come back. (ha! At least she didn't ask if I brought $200). We quickly got undress, washed up and came back to the room. That's when Mariko just laid down with her stomach on the bed, her face on the pillow, and looking back at me. I know this look. A few weeks ago, I went a little overboard with another JGirl and was a little rough with her. She did the same thing to me on the next session. Mariko wanted me to eat her ass to apologize. Is this a Japanese thing? She didn't expect me to do it, but since I have experience so I went all in. She was laughing because it was ticklish, but I held her ass down because I was committed. She was really enjoying this. She was wet AF. I flipped her over to continue the assault with DATY. The only defense against my dark arts is pussy hair and she didn't have any. My tongue and sausage fingers continue to storm up the hill when it happened.

She farted. She farted in my face with my tongue in her vajayjay. It wasn't a wet fart. It wasn't a smelly fart. But Mariko is just laying there and not acknowledging what just occurred. I'm like dude, Mariko what happened? She shook her head and said nothing happened. I'm a pervert so I kept going. She does this thing where she'll close her knees on your head when she cums. I experienced this before so I made sure to get my neck out of the way. She had her moment so I slowly made my way up her body to kiss her. She had a smile on her face. My hardon is on her clit. She asks me the question. No condom? I shook my head, no condom how much? $200 came out of her mouth right before I jammed my tongue in there for DFK. Free I replied. Free? NO WAY! DFK again. Free. No. $200, show me that you like me (B1 TCH that's my line LOL). I had the P2 P action going the whole time but I was surprised on how wet she was. As a matter of fact, Mariko was even surprised at how wet she was. It was a moment of weakness but I paid the $200 toll because I had to scratch this itch that I had for the past week.

So what do I like most about Mariko? Her legs. They are flexible. They can wrap around you. They can hook your legs. They are amazing. She has excellent flexibility. The only way to finish is to push here legs to her shoulders and just go to pound town. It's just next level sex.

So what happens after you cum? Mariko takes over. She told me to turn over and look at the mirror. Mariko takes over and starts to check my ears again. Ok, the ears are clean. Hold still. Did that hurt? Yes! You are squeezing out pimples that I never thought I had. By the way Mariko, I love watching pimple popping videos on the Internet. Oh yeah, I love watching them on YouTube as well. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAART. WTF. She just farted sitting on me. No fucken acknowledgment of what just went down.

Babe, lets fuck again. The tools go away and Mariko begins her CG routine. She's sucking my nipples when it happens again. My dick is in her when she FAAAAAAAAAAAAAART. WTF IS THIS? AM I in the Twilight Zone? But I am a pervert so I will allow it. She does a great job until she gets tired. Babe, do you want me to fuck you? Yes, from behind? Ok.

Here's here's I ran into trouble. I'm banging away at Mariko but I can't cum. I'm looking at her ass, I'm varying the speed and depth of my thrusts, I'm looking at my cock going in and out, I'm looking at the mirror but this shit isn't working. I'm banging away for the next 20 minutes.

What ever pleasure Mariko was feeling has turned over to grunts. I'm giving her the full size 9 EEEE. Why can't I come? Because a few days ago I was with another JGirl. This girl had a birthmark right below her left should blade. I can't unsee this birthmark. I have a mental block from coming in K9 due to this birthmark. I tortured the heck out of this Jgirl for 25 minutes because of the birthmark. I banged the shit out of Mariko for 20 minutes because of this birthmark. She's still in doggie and shakes her head when I try to push her body down because it's too much. The phone starts flashing. I pull out and she says "finally! I said babe, I didn't come yet. Could you blow me off? I'm happy to say that Mariko's head game is top notch as well. She kneeled between my legs, one hand on my balls, one hand on my shaft and went to town. I'm disappointed that she spit but I think we can build on this.

BTW: She's the only that offered me a bite of the cookie that I brought her. I brought many jgirls cookies, but she's the only one that turn it around and offered me a bite.

So dear reader, am I a simp? I'm not sure. Did I have fun. Fuck yes. This was anything but vanilla. Did Mariko discount her pussy after these events? Nope. She has this Fucking Prime Directive that she would never discount her pussy. I don't know what her motivation is. Is she really an icy b1 tch? Or is she a working girl trying to save up enough money to save an orphanage from bankruptcy? Who the fuck cares. The pussy is world class. I'm going back for thirds.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:24
This epic story is worth a repost. This happened only 4 months ago.Next time there might be more fetish / special upgrades for a surprise since she's been expecting you in flushy LOL. Maybe another 200 cipshot soon.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 19:28
Next time there might be more fetish / special upgrades for a surprise since she's been expecting you in flushy LOL. Maybe another 200 cipshot soon.I would bring a lighter.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:29
Face game looks ok, but the black bikini shots looks like added mileages with thicker portions; something seems a bit off, maybe its the tofu bean curd belly on her black bikini pic LOL;.

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:36
Another kawaii kitten popped up; face game good, bodys not bad too, got to test her motor skills on "you know where" LOL.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 19:38
"well experienced".

Face game looks ok, but the black bikini shots looks like added mileages with thicker portions; something seems a bit off, maybe its the tofu bean curd belly on her black bikini pic LOL;.

$230/30 minutes.

$280/45 minutes.

$340/60 minutes.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 19:54
"well experienced".Lmk if you interested bud, ima test drive takara in 2 days, need a few more candidates for pageants LOL.

ShyNerdX
10-03-23, 19:54
I may go just once on this tour. There is always 9:30 AM as a possibility according to that other guy.The 9-9:30 AM slots are the best!

PokerBrah
10-03-23, 20:01
The 9-9:30 AM slots are the best!Oh damn you are the real VIP!

Ewe52
10-03-23, 20:39
Got to play the game to find the secret unlock code to the golden box of her inner freak and collect all the coins. If you don't she's just going to be just your typical shy demure Jgirl providing little above average service. Who's game?

DrunkenKid
10-03-23, 20:42
The 9-9:30 AM slots are the best!Yo! What's up Tokyo Drift!

IronClad999
10-03-23, 20:44
Got to play the game to find the secret unlock code to the golden box of her inner freak and collect all the coins. If you don't she's just going to be just your typical shy demure Jgirl providing little above average service. Who's game?Going to piledrive that shywagyu this Thursday; she's going to be slammed with a tsunami wave LOL.

Ewe52
10-03-23, 20:51
Going to piledrive that shywagyu this Thursday; she's going to be slammed with a tsunami wave LOL.Shh. No giving it away.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 21:48
The 9-9:30 AM slots are the best!Sometimes we can charm the booker (only females) a bit too cas they often still half awake and needs some extra muscles LOL.

IronClad999
10-03-23, 21:54
Only see her if a silicone Japanese sex doll with a tight puss is adequate for your needs as she is less into it than an animatronic robot. No kiss, covers breasts with her hands, bad BBJ, in short, no skills or effort. The opposite of GFE. I cut my session short to 30 minuets after a HJ. Should learn or find another job IMO.Thanks for checking her bud; off my radar. Going to surf through a few more possible potential gigs these days. Tbh, a silicone doll is prob even better cas at least its easier maintenance than having to deal with awkwardness with sakura.

Ewe52
10-04-23, 00:04
Maybe calling Mariko fartgirl and acting like a 3rd grader is influencing her decision to stay in flushing instead of Manhattan. Where we can all be enjoying one of the sexiest and best providers of all time.

ShyNerdX
10-04-23, 00:39
Maybe calling Mariko fartgirl and acting like a 3rd grader is influencing her decision to stay in flushing instead of Manhattan. Where we can all be enjoying one of the sexiest and best providers of all time.Fartgirl, fartgirl, fartgirl!! I'm just kidding. TBH she's probably very attractive but I get these gut vibes that I personally won't mesh with her so that's why I personally never went. It's the original screaming that I kept hearing about that threw up red flags for me.

ShyNerdX
10-04-23, 00:41
Yo! What's up Tokyo Drift!I missed seeing the keyboard warrior fights so I had to pop on!

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 00:56
Fartgirl, fartgirl, fartgirl!! I'm just kidding. TBH she's probably very attractive but I get these gut vibes that I personally won't mesh with her so that's why I personally never went. It's the original screaming that I kept hearing about that threw up red flags for me.Not a screamer. Top notch JGirl service, with a ]body made for sin. She fucks me like the JGirl version of KGirl Yuri (this is HIGH PRAISE). Blessed in every way except for a high pitched voice. Athletic body type with stamina, juicy butt, and big tits. You will tap out before she does.

I've been wanting to try Mariko since last year but she's too popular haha. She'll steal your $200 in lunch money. That's why you didn't see her in June.

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 01:13
I'll try to look this up when I get home. I think I saw a DC review of Mariko and Seina BBFS double. The dip stick was dipped into both engines without any wipe down. An exhaust port may have been open as well.Ok, maybe it wasn't Seina. But it looks like Mariko is DTF MFF.

I saw Mariko a bunch of times in DC last year, and one session was a 3 P with her friend Marry (went by another name in NY--tall, very thick girl). It was a true porno, going back and forth between their pussies raw, Mariko sucking Marry's juices off my cock. Wasn't interested in anal, but it was no holds barred otherwise.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 07:30
New hungary species for sampling;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Not sure if she's new in manhattan, but doesn't really look delicious to bang.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 07:31
Sakura r8 is now "ayane se" LOL; its the same oil can no matter how many times they want to rebrand LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 07:32
Roasted lightly seasoned dark wholesales turkey with tanner complexion in the house for italian feast;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 07:50
Aria r8 is now "nagi r8", seems likes she's one of those morning moody chick that conceals away GFE game in the morning which might be a huge YMMV thing LOL;.

Aria r8 rose game:

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Now (nagi r8): slight discount LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Xxx: 384823.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 08:08
Fartgirl, fartgirl, fartgirl!! I'm just kidding. TBH she's probably very attractive but I get these gut vibes that I personally won't mesh with her so that's why I personally never went. It's the original screaming that I kept hearing about that threw up red flags for me.

Maybe calling Mariko fartgirl and acting like a 3rd grader is influencing her decision to stay in flushing instead of Manhattan. Where we can all be enjoying one of the sexiest and best providers of all time.Its actually a positive gig / fetish on the gasy feature; maybe mariko didn't find that sexy enough to stick around in manh LOL, she's type A personality so can be very stubborn (the way she fends off anything <200 cip is already a giveaway).

IronClad999
10-04-23, 08:11
Data point: firm $200, doesn't matter where you cum.Even though this menu sounds better, but in reality it doesn't make much diff cas the value is still same no matter how much we bargain them, they are heavily clouded into thinking they are "super smart businesswoman".

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 08:15
Sakura r8 is now "ayane se" LOL; its the same oil can no matter how many times they want to rebrand LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.I think she was 240/360 before.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 08:17
I think she was 240/360 before.Maybe they playing the supply and demand game based on her rep lately with lacking GFE exp and directing impacting the daily paychecks LOL.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 08:17
Its actually a positive gig / fetish on the gasy feature; maybe mariko didn't find that sexy enough to stick around in manh LOL, she's type A personality so can be very stubborn (the way she fends off anything <200 cip is already a giveaway).There was a legit reason why she left Manhattan last time to Flushing. I cannot recall though.

She usually comes thru Flushing first also because she can charge more there before she comes to Manhattan which is a deal considering she was 300/500 in Flushing.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 08:19
Maybe they playing the supply and demand game based on her rep lately with lacking GFE exp and directing impacting the daily paychecks LOL.Nevermind I am wrong, I looked again https://risingsun8.com/view/246.

Same price.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 08:20
There was a legit reason why she left Manhattan last time to Flushing. I cannot recall though.

She usually comes thru Flushing first also because she can charge more there before she comes to Manhattan which is a deal considering she was 300/500 in Flushing.The spot she's at with 300/500 gig has plenty of parkings about 10-15 minutes away from main st in flushy which isn't too bad, but don't want to spoil her (assuming she will return to manhattan). The only one wanted to return is momo honda; but she conflicted with my schedule so no hondabang LOL.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 08:21
Nevermind I am wrong, I looked again https://risingsun8.com/view/246.

Same price.Tbh bud, with her past report card, she shouldn't be anywhere above 340 hr despite being "tight". If her skills suck with no GFE, that's a major red ding despite most wagyus doesn't have GFE just youth and looks to karate bang them.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 08:22
Not a screamer. Top notch JGirl service, with a ]body made for sin. She fucks me like the JGirl version of KGirl Yuri (this is HIGH PRAISE). Blessed in every way except for a high pitched voice. Athletic body type with stamina, juicy butt, and big tits. You will tap out before she does.

She'll steal your $200 in lunch money. That's why you didn't see her in June.Jessica Rabbit body.

She is a must see. At least once.

As for Yuri, I wouldn't see her now but she's also a Must see for the experience at least just once if someone has never seen her. (Assuming she has the same water jet performance)

I should compile my top list. Too many girls so will have to be a live list as I remember girls lol

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 09:12
There was a legit reason why she left Manhattan last time to Flushing. I cannot recall though.

She usually comes thru Flushing first also because she can charge more there before she comes to Manhattan which is a deal considering she was 300/500 in Flushing.It might have just been the cash game. Flushing - Manhattan - Flushing to maximize exposure.

BTW: Looking my WeChat, she never acknowledged the 3 Fart Incident even in writing. LOL.

MrDezark
10-04-23, 09:47
Aria r8 is now "nagi r8", seems likes she's one of those morning moody chick that conceals away GFE game in the morning which might be a huge YMMV thing LOL;.

Aria r8 rose game:

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Now (nagi r8): slight discount LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Xxx: 384823.Confirmed with R8 they said its different girl. Arias friend. Aria is the one on the left (pic5) and her friend is the one with red hair on the right. Looks like she wants in on some of the fast money LOL.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 10:02
It might have just been the cash game. Flushing - Manhattan - Flushing to maximize exposure.

BTW: Looking my WeChat, she never acknowledged the 3 Fart Incident even in writing. LOL.Send her a fart picture and a heart emoji and see what she says.

ThatGuy23
10-04-23, 10:08
Jessica Rabbit body.

She is a must see. At least once.

As for Yuri, I wouldn't see her now but she's also a Must see for the experience at least just once if someone has never seen her. (Assuming she has the same water jet performance)

I should compile my top list. Too many girls so will have to be a live list as I remember girls lolIs she gone for good? Anyone know where she went or if she's coming back?

I saw her twice. First time with the water show and second she turned it off. Still great season, but would repeat only if she was offering it again.

MrDezark
10-04-23, 10:14
Also offers pse according to R8 mms / pps.

Genghis Dong
10-04-23, 11:06
Maybe calling Mariko fartgirl and acting like a 3rd grader is influencing her decision to stay in flushing instead of Manhattan. Where we can all be enjoying one of the sexiest and best providers of all time.I hope no one actually thinks these girls give a fuck what we think. All they care about is money. If she is making a lot of money there and likes taking little dicks maybe that is why she is still there.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 11:21
Confirmed with R8 they said its different girl. Arias friend. Aria is the one on the left (pic5) and her friend is the one with red hair on the right. Looks like she wants in on some of the fast money LOL.If its not the same chick, then lets see if this one will be better than aria r8 LOL.

VidLover69
10-04-23, 11:28
I hope no one actually thinks these girls give a fuck what we think. All they care about is money. If she is making a lot of money there and likes taking little dicks maybe that is why she is still there.Yeah, it's just about the money. She will milk the flushing guys at the high rate until they move onto the next shiny pebble.

ARandomWalk12
10-04-23, 11:29
I think the price is the same. $100 for ASS.

Some people love ass. As long as she keeps the pipe empty then all power to the ass lovers.Anyone want to DP this Tina chick from r8?

ShyNerdX
10-04-23, 11:34
Not a screamer. Top notch JGirl service, with a ]body made for sin. She fucks me like the JGirl version of KGirl Yuri (this is HIGH PRAISE). Blessed in every way except for a high pitched voice. Athletic body type with stamina, juicy butt, and big tits. You will tap out before she does.

She'll steal your $200 in lunch money. That's why you didn't see her in June.There was a few things that I read that kind of turned me off from seeing her! But testing her stamina is very intriguing, no girl has made me tap out before so that would be something worth to experience LOL.

But I thought she was a screamer? Unless I confused myself with all the name changes lol (not sure how you all keep up with them anyways)

IronClad999
10-04-23, 11:56
There was a few things that I read that kind of turned me off from seeing her! But testing her stamina is very intriguing, no girl has made me tap out before so that would be something worth to experience LOL.

But I thought she was a screamer? Unless I confused myself with all the name changes lol (not sure how you all keep up with them anyways)Maybe it was yukina aka the opera queen that needswhole tissue box to keep her tune down LOL.

JediNY
10-04-23, 12:21
There was a few things that I read that kind of turned me off from seeing her! But testing her stamina is very intriguing, no girl has made me tap out before so that would be something worth to experience LOL.Well that's not quite fair. That girl is testing her stamina and pussy with dudes way outside her weight class over 10 times a day, 7 days a week.

Member #6585
10-04-23, 12:54
Hey all! I'm coming into manhattan from out of town in a couple of weeks. Enjoyed my time here last time seeing a NYCSE girl each morning. Planning to do the same for my next trip in a couple of weeks. I was scrolling the board and I've been seeing that the BBFS rate is looking like its 200 now? Is that accurate or did I misread? Last time I was here it was 100! WTF happened!?

MrPhuk
10-04-23, 13:01
Hey all! I'm coming into manhattan from out of town in a couple of weeks. Enjoyed my time here last time seeing a NYCSE girl each morning. Planning to do the same for my next trip in a couple of weeks. I was scrolling the board and I've been seeing that the BBFS rate is looking like its 200 now? Is that accurate or did I misread? Last time I was here it was 100! WTF happened!?The standard price these days for COP is 100 and CIP is 200. Some girls are negotiable and some aren't. YMMV of course. Don't ever pay the MSRP that shit is ridiculous.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 13:38
Hey all! I'm coming into manhattan from out of town in a couple of weeks. Enjoyed my time here last time seeing a NYCSE girl each morning. Planning to do the same for my next trip in a couple of weeks. I was scrolling the board and I've been seeing that the BBFS rate is looking like its 200 now? Is that accurate or did I misread? Last time I was here it was 100! WTF happened!?Nothing has changed. I assume you meant CIP for $100 that you did before? Or just BBFS but cum outside?

Usually, $100 Cum outside on pussy (COP), $200 cum inside (CIP) is what the girls are typically asking.

Sometimes guys pay up $200 if you read the recent messages because the girl is that good.

Sometimes guys here say they get a big discount.

Sometimes guys here say they get it for free.

You have to figure out where you land yourself when you're in the room but you can read clues to see which girl is flexible and which girl is firm ahead of time.

Too many variables on why the actual price is different for each monger and not a simple answer.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 13:39
I hope no one actually thinks these girls give a fuck what we think. All they care about is money. If she is making a lot of money there and likes taking little dicks maybe that is why she is still there.Spot on.

Yes, it's all about the money.

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 13:42
Yeah, it's just about the money. She will milk the flushing guys at the high rate until they move onto the next shiny pebble.Yah that's why she's in Flushing first. More money and don't have to deal with other ethnicities yet for the most part. Then when it dries up in Flushing she will fuck for less and diff variety in Manhattan.

It's just good business sense.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 14:16
Early Christmas karol got delayed working schedule starting 10/9 as originally planned 10/3. Dang was trying to drillbuster that "well done tenderness" wagyu tmr. Now my plan got fked, need some other chicken breasts

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 14:17
Early Christmas karol got delayed working schedule starting 10/9 as originally planned 10/3. Dang was trying to drillbuster that "well done tenderness" wagyu tmr. Now my plan got fked, need some other chicken breastsI thought you were getting Takara-ed.

Member #6585
10-04-23, 14:19
Nothing has changed. I assume you meant CIP for $100 that you did before? Or just BBFS but cum outside?

Usually, $100 Cum outside on pussy (COP), $200 cum inside (CIP) is what the girls are typically asking.

Sometimes guys pay up $200 if you read the recent messages because the girl is that good.

Sometimes guys here say they get a big discount.

Sometimes guys here say they get it for free.

You have to figure out where you land yourself when you're in the room but you can read clues to see which girl is flexible and which girl is firm ahead of time.

Too many variables on why the actual price is different for each monger and not a simple answer.Thanks for the response Poker! I appreciate the info a ton! Its definitely helpful to know what the girls usually ask for.

I was only paying 100 $ more for BBFS and I did CIP. Maybe I wasn't supposed to be doing so but none of the girls said anything so they might have been flexible! I always did ask if they were cool with me finishing inside first though. I'm decently good looking and generally pretty nice so maybe I got lucky.

Thats super good to know that you kind of have to see when you get there! I can totally see some girls being firm on the price if they think they're worth it though.

Looking forward to contributing some reviews here soon!

IronClad999
10-04-23, 14:21
I thought you were getting Takara-ed.Yup, need a few more besides takara; akiko doesn't really attract me that much, tina r8 seems to only have special greek game but that's about it. Can't find much edible appetizers these weeks geez LOL.

VidLover69
10-04-23, 14:34
She's currently pb's premium cuisine.Not quite a Michelin Star. More like a Bib Gourmand. The pics are spot on. Not the typical super slim j girl but those natural d cups are so yummy and she has such a perky and friendly vibe. Get some before it goes jaded.errr..sour

Ewe52
10-04-23, 15:26
Get some before it goes jaded.errr..sourDepends on how much you paid her for the video 😂.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 18:36
New milfy wagyu popped up; pending cash tag.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 18:38
Not quite a Michelin Star. More like a Bib Gourmand. The pics are spot on. Not the typical super slim j girl but those natural d cups are so yummy and she has such a perky and friendly vibe. Get some before it goes jaded.errr..sourHope she will pop up at 1010; bookers more friendly there vs NJ (yes, they like to ghost peeps time to time). Sounds like a medium rare exp vid, thanks for the great info.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 18:40
Another shiny element has appeared from the wild bushes (maybe shaved soon LOL); pending green license plate (menu).

PokerBrah
10-04-23, 19:05
Not quite a Michelin Star. More like a Bib Gourmand. The pics are spot on. Not the typical super slim j girl but those natural d cups are so yummy and she has such a perky and friendly vibe. Get some before it goes jaded.errr..sourSpot on. Glad you enjoyed her. I like the Bib assignment too.

Neo37
10-04-23, 20:37
Saw Rina today, she looked even better and cuter in person compared to her pictures.

100% spinner, around 4'8 - 4'9 ish, nice and perky B cup, very little Bush, not that much booty though.

Her services were amazing, from shower, to BBBJ to the BBFS, everything was great.

Very accommodating, her smiles were infectious, and her face was such an eye candy.

Highly recommended.

Damage: 300 (45 mins) + 200 (BBFS) + 90 (tips, yeah I know, she melted my heart).

P.S. Why 45 minutes? Because I had to be somewhere else. Originally planned for hh, but couldn't let her go, so I added 15 minutes. Was I late for the other appointment? Yes. Yes. I was.

VidLover69
10-04-23, 20:59
Spot on. Glad you enjoyed her. I like the Bib assignment too.I was inspired. Haha. PB, so who's next on the omakase list?

Hope she will pop up at 1010; bookers more friendly there vs NJ (yes, they like to ghost peeps time to time). Sounds like a medium rare exp vid, thanks for the great info.She is at the front end of her US trip so I assume she will rotate into manhattan at some point.

Depends on how much you paid her for the video 😂.YMMV on negotiation but she asks 150 (no face) /200 (face). For you videophile lurkers, yeah she is worth the price.

Ewe52
10-04-23, 21:01
Saw Rina today, she looked even better and cuter in person compared to her pictures.

100% spinner, around 4'8 - 4'9 ish, nice and perky B cup, very little Bush, not that much booty though.

Her services were amazing, from shower, to BBBJ to the BBFS, everything was great.

Very accommodating, her smiles were infectious, and her face was such an eye candy.

Highly recommended.

Damage: 300 (45 mins) + 200 (BBFS) + 90 (tips, yeah I know, she melted my heart).

P.S. Why 45 minutes? Because I had to be somewhere else. Originally planned for hh, but couldn't let her go, so I added 15 minutes. Was I late for the other appointment? Yes. Yes. I was.Aww shit IC going to all over this.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 21:12
Aww shit IC going to all over this.It just makes things easier for me to drop the chick when I see peeps paying full mrsp; just like checking new cars at dealership (rich or not), if I see the shop being greedy and yet peeps pay for the products without trying to bargain and yet peeps falling for it, all I got to do is hit the "fly to next station" button LOL. But seriously, one off my list for tmr. Thanks bud LOL.

PS: they dont and wont bother learning the power of repeat game; but to each their own taste, its their call. we eat and play hard and smart. my .02. time to organize more peeps to my dictionary on "ignore" button.

Genghis Dong
10-04-23, 21:13
Another shiny element has appeared from the wild bushes (maybe shaved soon LOL); pending green license plate (menu).I might get on that tomorrow.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 21:16
She is at the front end of her US trip so I assume she will rotate into manhattan at some point.

YMMV on negotiation but she asks 150 (no face) /200 (face). For you videophile lurkers, yeah she is worth the price.Thanks for the great info on her vid; appreciated. The beast in wildwoods are waiting to collect their pussy games in manhattan for her soon "rawrs!" LOL.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 21:19
She is at the front end of her US trip so I assume she will rotate into manhattan at some point.

YMMV on negotiation but she asks 150 (no face) /200 (face). For you videophile lurkers, yeah she is worth the price.Even if she's not in manhattan, she may tour near flushing, chicago, nova dc, boston, and sometimes west coast agencies if she likes it there from sister intels as well as canada. But only if she's worthy cas she's been fully booked that it couldn't match my schedule so no clue yet. Lots of plans pending tmr

Ewe52
10-04-23, 21:25
Even if she's not in manhattan, she may tour near chicago, nova dc, boston, and sometimes west coast agencies if she likes it there from sister intels as well as canada. But only if she's worthy cas she's been fully booked that it couldn't match my schedule so no clue yet. Lots of plans tmr pending.Gatekeepers keeping her booked. Probably carpooling all the way over from flushing.

IronClad999
10-04-23, 21:34
Gatekeepers keeping her booked. Probably carpooling all the way over from flushing.No worries bud, already told 1010 I boycotted their ass sector in NJ; not worthy of my time / hassle to "beg" them for appointments. Not that I don't have patience, but everyones time is valuable. Respect begets respect, PERIOD. Going to mingle with some raw games tmr with A++ charmys with wagyus and some hairyducks (Chinese pussy) as backup in case fan blows south exit LOL.

party up tmr! cheers

JavLuvr
10-04-23, 22:11
I hope no one actually thinks these girls give a fuck what we think. All they care about is money. If she is making a lot of money there and likes taking little dicks maybe that is why she is still there.Flushing just tends to be an easier / better gig for the girls than Manhattan is for a number of reasons:

Higher rates. Most Japanese girls follow the $240/400 model, sometimes $300/500, sometimes even more. Although I think the house takes a bigger cut.

Only 1 pop per hour in Flushing, so it's just easy money for the girls. Need to negotiate an extra pop or just buy 90 minutes if you want MSOG. Also no 45 minute option.

Overwhelmingly Asian customer base. Smaller dicks and bigger tips. Again, less work for the girls.

Few reviews written in English, and the Chinese review site that was mentioned before uses some shitty currency system where you have to buy reviews with coins. A less prolific review community means girls won't have their business destroyed by 2-3 bad reviews.

Fake pics in Flushing. Really hot looking fake pics LOL. Many are stolen from popular instagram hoes and twitter thots. Reverse image search and you will see what I mean.

Yah that's why she's in Flushing first. More money and don't have to deal with other ethnicities yet for the most part. Then when it dries up in Flushing she will fuck for less and diff variety in Manhattan.

It's just good business sense.The J-girls always used to go to Flushing first. But this sorta seems to be changing recently, maybe just too many girls coming. I think I mentioned it around the time I saw her, but Mariko told me she prefers Manhattan to Flushing and apparently makes more money in Manhattan too. So every girls got their own preference I suppose. But of course money is almost always the most important factor!

RazGrizace00
10-04-23, 22:39
Always enjoy reading what you guys have in NYC. I will be in the city next month and am wondering if there are any non-Asian BBFS options available? I missed out on Japanese my last visit so that is on my list as well and plenty of options.

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 23:40
New milfy wagyu popped up; pending cash tag.Ciel Hiiragi is no longer on the PPC site.

VidLover69
10-04-23, 23:42
Always enjoy reading what you guys have in NYC. I will be in the city next month and am wondering if there are any non-Asian BBFS options available? I missed out on Japanese my last visit so that is on my list as well and plenty of options.Go here and the answer will become obvious.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35114-Non-Asian-BBFS-Manhattan

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 23:43
Good luck pronouncing her name. "Loy-at"?

Rolyat - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rolyat.

260/30.

340/45.

400/60.

600/90.

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 23:45
Go here and the answer will become obvious.

Latinas at SL and DDY maybe the best option. Else TOFTT with this two:

Delia - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/564
Jojo - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/563

DrunkenKid
10-04-23, 23:53
Another kawaii kitten popped up; face game good, bodys not bad too, got to test her motor skills on "you know where" LOL.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.Yukina 2. 0 is already off the NYSE site. Highlights from a review on another AMP Review site:

"Hard on upsell for bbfscip at $200".

"hard blocking with legs and hands".

"literally curse me out under her breath" - I LOVE THIS!

IronClad999
10-05-23, 05:43
Just got text from her she's made her comeback at r8 last night midnight LOL; I was drunk like a teddy bear but just saw the msg:

Before at 1010:

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

Now at r8:

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Pretty sure she was poking those phone keypads to a whole list of her revenues signaling for "you know what" LOL; she's not bad, but freebies (or anything <100 cip) is challenging with A game, but she was close on my end, but she did set a timer for about 5-10 minutes earlier last time I saw her along with vaping with her orange apple pod case LOL. Help yourselves fellows.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 05:53
Good luck pronouncing her name. "Loy-at"?

Rolyat - https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rolyat.

260/30.

340/45.

400/60.

600/90.Body looking spicy, but tats all around seems a bit of downy for some, anyone want to test if her box is juicy? LOL.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 05:55
Yukina 2. 0 is already off the NYSE site. Highlights from a review on another AMP Review site:

"Hard on upsell for bbfscip at $200".

"hard blocking with legs and hands".

"literally curse me out under her breath" - I LOVE THIS!The first 2 are major death flags LOL.

But the last feature sounds like kyou 1010 along with sakura 1010 that needs some oral spanky lessons LOL.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 05:57
Not sure why but it seems yui kawai ppc might board new ship soon under "sena r8":

Yui ppc menu game:

$240/30 Mins.

$340/45 Mins.

$400/60 Mins.

Sena r8:

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

Xxx: 387318.

Flip heads or tails LOL.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 06:00
Face game not bad, but who knows how close is it vs pics; body looks curvy in right spots but the "Amore" pic makes her look thicker like a pumped up balloon ready to sail the ship anytime (yes puns) LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 06:10
Ciel Hiiragi is no longer on the PPC site.She might either rebrand or pop up at another spot soon or even skedaddle to nova dc and / or flushy for the fresh quickie meal folks LOL.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 07:05
Himeko XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/417 - looks hottest, if real.
Rolat PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rolyat - pics wildly vary on the face
Haku PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haku - hrm....

Moved.

Sena r8 https://risingsun8.com/view/264 -- She's good pussy, full of tats. Yui Kawai PPC. Funny the pictures do not show any tats but she's got a ton.

Aika r8 https://risingsun8.com/view/263 - I cannot remember her name. But I remember the pics. Fucked my brain out too much lately I guess!

Omakase.
------------------
Himeko XOXO.

Riri MLE.

Takara 1010.

Sena R8 - I'd see her at PPC since she was cheaper but she's good bald pussy #NBC

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 07:20
She might either rebrand or pop up at another spot soon or even skedaddle to nova dc and / or flushy for the fresh quickie meal folks LOL.I thought she looked too old in the pics. I was thinking she's like 35-40 yr old.

Not sure why but it seems yui kawai ppc might board new ship soon under "sena r8":

Flip heads or tails LOL.I'd recommend but I saw close to a week ago. Very good tight feeling pussy at the time and good attitude. IDK now Some new girls are only good for a few days lately before they turn into turds.

The first 2 are major death flags LOL.

But the last feature sounds like kyou 1010 along with sakura 1010 that needs some oral spanky lessons LOL.

Body looking spicy, but tats all around seems a bit of downy for some, anyone want to test if her box is juicy? LOL.Rolat. Her face pics seems to vary wildly from the few pics I saw. Body looks good. Seems like people do not like Tat girls that much but Kawano PPC was super popular, Misa 1010 is very popular with the boys too. I don't mind tats as long as the pussy is good and the girl is PSE. LOL.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 07:26
I was inspired. Haha. PB, so who's next on the omakase list?

YMMV on negotiation but she asks 150 (no face) /200 (face). For you videophile lurkers, yeah she is worth the price.

I got a few clips. Like how she looks back and I can also see her face in the mirror near the door. She is a fantastic GFE and PSE.

Lol I read about people gate keeping.
No gatekeeping here. I posted the first message about her and the first review. She should be trained. I am not a douche like many who gate keeps. It's also funny as fuck to see certain people I ignore follows me around LOL!

I do appreciate other good guys following good leads and has good experience. This girl is awesome and should be fucked. I think gate keeping is dumb as fuck since girls may not be busy and she will leave. We need more real intel that is shared and I will always do that my bros! There are a lot of good bros that share good intel, let's all keep going with useful posts to get the best pussies.

IC, they texted me last night when she had appointments that were canceled. Did they just don't not appointment times that you can make? Anyway, repeat game is strong, I changed my mind last night since they texted me.

DrunkenKid
10-05-23, 08:23
Aika r8 https://risingsun8.com/view/263 - I cannot remember her name. But I remember the pics. Fucked my brain out too much lately I guess!
Her pics do look familiar. Iron has her as Nami 1010, but her entry has been wiped https://10tenclub.com/view/410..

BrooklynMatt
10-05-23, 12:14
Always enjoy reading what you guys have in NYC. I will be in the city next month and am wondering if there are any non-Asian BBFS options available? I missed out on Japanese my last visit so that is on my list as well and plenty of options.Diana at Party Babes NYC (you can find them on Twitter as at PartyBabes_nyc). I know Executive Choice offers it too but I've also seen quite a few bad reviews of them on other sites.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 14:35
Confirmed with R8 they said its different girl. Arias friend. Aria is the one on the left (pic5) and her friend is the one with red hair on the right. Looks like she wants in on some of the fast money LOL.Confirmed not the same girl. They are friends but Nagi skin is much lighter in person and looks younger to me. Tits and ass are much better too to me.

Aria had decent reviews on the other website. Nagi may be good but I only fuck 100% pure Japanese kittens most of the time so I will leave this for the boys to find out for sure.

Interesting R8 has a lot of Russian Mixes (to me they are Latina / Jap growing up in Russia.) But maybe just stereotype I have since I always expect Russian chicks to have super white skin tone.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 14:39
Risa R8 https://10tenclub.com/view/421 - Tete has landed.

Some of you can go check out her brow now.

Juicem
10-05-23, 15:58

Some of you can go check out her brow now.Want to give her a go today but I've heard mixed reviews. Anyone know how much she charges extra for BBFS?

RazGrizace00
10-05-23, 18:49
Go here and the answer will become obvious.

Jojo - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/563

Diana at Party Babes NYC (you can find them on Twitter as at PartyBabes_nyc). I know Executive Choice offers it too but I've also seen quite a few bad reviews of them on other sites.Thanks appreciate the feedback!

Zxczzzbbfs
10-05-23, 18:54
The first 2 are major death flags LOL.

But the last feature sounds like kyou 1010 along with sakura 1010 that needs some oral spanky lessons LOL.Just FYI, she's now Hinata at XOXO now. Her pictures are so different across each posting but apparently the Momo on NYCSE's Twitter is her.

Unfortunate since the Yukina pictures had a lot of potential but back to NYCSE baiting.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 19:27
Looks like a keeper based on pics, but not sure about personality, maybe she craves for some kbbq-jackbang LOL.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 19:29
I thought she looked too old in the pics. I was thinking she's like 35-40 yr old.

I'd recommend but I saw close to a week ago. Very good tight feeling pussy at the time and good attitude. IDK now Some new girls are only good for a few days lately before they turn into turds.

Rolat. Her face pics seems to vary wildly from the few pics I saw. Body looks good. Seems like people do not like Tat girls that much but Kawano PPC was super popular, Misa 1010 is very popular with the boys too. I don't mind tats as long as the pussy is good and the girl is PSE. LOL.Kawano / sena was ok, but her eagle nose (pointy pinnochio game) threw me off when I saw her at bubblegirlsnyc LOL, and her pussy got stretched with those freebies before and I barely felt jacksht. Maybe someone else might be interested in taking some dippies with Rolat cas she looks like sexy caramel flavors. On same page about the 35-40's range; milfy zone game; she's craving for our ak47 up her "you know where" LOLOL.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 19:32
Kawano / sena was ok, but her eagle nose (pointy pinnochio game) threw me off when I saw her at bubblegirlsnyc LOL, and her pussy got stretched with those freebies before and I barely felt jacksht. Maybe someone else might be interested in taking some dippies with Rolat cas she looks like sexy caramel flavors. On same page about the 35-40's range; milfy zone game; she's craving for our ak47 up her "you know where" LOLOL.Feel the same on Kawano, she was freebie a while but then started charging more often when she went to Bubblegirls as Sena.

You can tell us which face pic Rolat is closest. I cannot reconcile the face pics I see as the same girl.

I just saw Small Rice R8 also. WTF is that name? HAHA. That's a bit racist but can we even say it's racist?? LOL.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 19:37
Her pics do look familiar. Iron has her as Nami 1010, but her entry has been wiped https://10tenclub.com/view/410..My bad bud; here you go!

https://imgur.com/a/QGq0o0x

I had been banging all day today since morning so just got the soft sweet spot to flip through my precious pussy gallery albums:

Aiko canada / nami 1010/ aika r8.

Just had another sweet round with her; she may be hard firm on 100/200, but its not impossible, iykyk. And pussy was tight; 88-92% easily depending on the day. Fully shaven. Nothing really changed except better chem game with more repeats on her vs my last post:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?26902-BBFS-Providers-Manhattan&p=6609418&highlight=nami+1010#post6609418.

Post#12055.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 19:39

Some of you can go check out her brow now.I was supposed to bang both her (tete / risa) and aika / nami at r8 today but she bailed out last min and hopped over 1010 early in morning after I madbullbanged takara1010 (exp didn't really go well on my end despite being omakase for you pb; its huge YMMV so it is what it is, but she's still pretty regardless). Ill post takaras soon after since I been burned all day LOL.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 19:45
Feel the same on Kawano, she was freebie a while but then started charging more often when she went to Bubblegirls as Sena.

You can tell us which face pic Rolat is closest. I cannot reconcile the face pics I see as the same girl.

I just saw Small Rice R8 also. WTF is that name? HAHA. That's a bit racist but can we even say it's racist?? LOL.She was saying a lot of folks were taking advantage of not paying her (they assumed freebies etc, but she didn't mention anything til after the deeds done so who the fk knows LOL) yup, then after kawano / sena fled back overseas, she asked her famous friend aya the RBF to hold the fort at bubbles LOL. They taking turns testing our freebie games LOLOL. Tbh I think the last 3 pics gives a better accurate representation of her whole physique pb bud; the HD pixels are a lot more refined; the rest are too P.S.'d up. Anyone want to try some korean rice? They high quality usually esp specific pink bags in hmart (I forgot the brand but it was wrapped in pink package just like premium rice in Thailand or even better depending on your taste buds). Its a good cracky for us nonetheless pb LOLOL.

AlexJapn
10-05-23, 19:47
She use to be at https://10tenclub.com/view/413.

I read on here some said she's from DC. Does anyone know DC website?

JediNY
10-05-23, 19:54
I was supposed to bang both her (tete / risa) and aika / nami at r8 today but she bailed out last min and hopped over 1010 early in morning after I madbullbanged takara1010 (exp didn't really go well on my end despite being omakase for you pb; its huge YMMV so it is what it is, but she's still pretty regardless). Ill post takaras soon after since I been burned all day LOL.The RS8 MMS is not on the ball. I booked the day before and on the day, MMS did not tell me the girl moved. Another time MMS asked me to confirm today's appointment and I told her the girl is no longer there. Last time, I texted at the door and then she told me they moved. MMS gave me $20 for the inconvenience and I gave it to the girl I was seeing.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 20:00
Just FYI, she's now Hinata at XOXO now. Her pictures are so different across each posting but apparently the Momo on NYCSE's Twitter is her.

Unfortunate since the Yukina pictures had a lot of potential but back to NYCSE baiting.Thanks for the info man, its laughing stock and mocking our intelligence man. Too many hypertension game here cas they playing too much balonies.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 20:03
I might go for Bimbimbop tomorrow. Couple of her pics look very good. Couple of her pics no so good so I will find out which is which.

She was saying a lot of folks were taking advantage of not paying her (they assumed freebies etc, but she didn't mention anything til after the deeds done so who the fk knows LOL) yup, then after kawano / sena fled back overseas, she asked her famous friend aya the RBF to hold the fort at bubbles LOL. They taking turns testing our freebie games LOLOL. Tbh I think the last 3 pics gives a better accurate representation of her whole physique pb bud; the HD pixels are a lot more refined; the rest are too P.S.'d up. Anyone want to try some korean rice? They high quality usually esp specific pink bags in hmart (I forgot the brand but it was wrapped in pink package just like premium rice in Thailand or even better depending on your taste buds). Its a good cracky for us nonetheless pb LOLOL.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 20:06
I was supposed to bang both her (tete / risa) and aika / nami at r8 today but she bailed out last min and hopped over 1010 early in morning after I madbullbanged takara1010 (exp didn't really go well on my end despite being omakase for you pb; its huge YMMV so it is what it is, but she's still pretty regardless). Ill post takaras soon after since I been burned all day LOL.She is prettier than the pics for sure. Seems slimmer face to me than website pics. Pussy was nice, bald but feels meaty and good texture inside. Look forward to hearing what happened to your Takara bang. I guess you went early since you said Tete moved over in the morning?

Takara is true Tofu skin lol... so fucking white.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 20:19
I do appreciate other good guys following good leads and has good experience. This girl is awesome and should be fucked. I think gate keeping is dumb as fuck since girls may not be busy and she will leave. We need more real intel that is shared and I will always do that my bros! There are a lot of good bros that share good intel, let's all keep going with useful posts to get the best pussies.

IC, they texted me last night when she had appointments that were canceled. Did they just don't not appointment times that you can make? Anyway, repeat game is strong, I changed my mind last night since they texted me.TL; DR (yes pb, I know its long but bear with me, theres a good reason behind it).

Thanks for warm message pb; always appreciated too. Its a shame and glad to know from your end they had cancelled appts (the lady booker was prob judy; nasty and rude over text, kept stalling me when I claimed guaranteed appt on either wed or thurs morning but she was dragging til late few hrs of ghosting then said later after 11, but I said then thurs, then she did same sht stalling / ghosting then few hrs "not available" and didn't even bother giving me options, she should know better on how to handle cust service (NO FKING EXCUSE CAS I'm FKING SICK AND FED UP WITH BALONIES AND NONSENSE THAT doesn't RESPECT US; IF THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST TRAMPLE OVER US THINKING WE WILL "BEG" FOR APPOINTMENTS, THEN THEY NEED AN MRI / CT SCAN OF THEIR FKING BRAIN; YES I WAS IN MEDICALS BEFORE SO don't FKING CHALLENGE MY EXPERTISE; THINK AGAIN, AND YES I KNOW BOOKERS / AGENCIES ARE READING. KNOCK OFF THE NONSENSE AND STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE, PERIOD).

I've seen far more than most peeps on how bullsht some of these peeps are behind the phones so don't think that I haven't given them "benefits of the doubt, stress blah blah blah, etc), simply put, that booker in MLE NJ needs a good fking karate chop all the way to boston so she / he can enjoy the tea party (yes puns).

P.S.: we are trying to help make things easier by booking appts, AND they think its OK to have us "BEG" for appts? I absolutely despise shills and lame bookers NO MATTER who they are. They play stupid games, EXPECT to win stupid prizes as my homie SHYXN mentioned and I'm with him on that. According to one of my friends here, he also had similar exp with booker double booking his slot and then went nasty attitude over phone and text that the girl is only available for hhr as opposed to his 1 hr appt (advanced bookings), prob cas the chick was being banged longer than expected but booker at MLE was obnoxious "only 30 min, you want or not! Really now, find a grip. If they expect us to pay to let them spit / slap our face on begging appts, they can think again. Please pardon my frustration as this sht is really crossing my boundaries in many diff levels whether its business morals or personal morals. I told 1010 to bring riri MLE over cas I'm blocking the sht out of MLE / boycotting their ass; with that kind of attitude / cust service, they don't deserve any business from me, PERIOD. (YES MLE, and don't bother fking texting me using diff #'s). They crossing the line here pb.

VidLover69
10-05-23, 20:26

Jojo - https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/563Are any of the latinas at SL / DDY or the girls above confirmed as BBFS? It's not openly advertised so hidden / secret menu?

IronClad999
10-05-23, 20:26
She is prettier than the pics for sure. Seems slimmer face to me than website pics. Pussy was nice, bald but feels meaty and good texture inside. Look forward to hearing what happened to your Takara bang. I guess you went early since you said Tete moved over in the morning?

Takara is true Tofu skin lol... so fucking white.Yup bud, the funny part was I also mentioned tofu skin on her and she was cracking up on the bed and both her legs shining those lavender sparkling pedicures sky high so I could visibly screen her fully shaven kitty grade LOL (82% tight in morning slot with 001). Takara has pointy nose but in a good way and not too sharp vs kawano / sena / maya1010 LOL; tak is fixated without any deviations from the center. She has the right curves in most of the spots (hips, butt, arms etc). But I did sniff a bit of slight odd protein or unwashed type of scent further in her pussy (inner lips / tulips). Yup I got the morning slot on takara today cas 1010 booker appreciated and understood my frustration at MLE. The tall pps with tats was cool with me and heard me out on MLE and takaras exp (she's your omakase, but I was thrown off for some reason; ill post info soon bud). After takara, I took a stroll from there to r8 to check on tete and aika (wanting to double bang them same time etc), but tete fled like a pidgeot so I got the sweet slot with aika / nami1010 again; a great cherishing reunion.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 20:38
The RS8 MMS is not on the ball. I booked the day before and on the day, MMS did not tell me the girl moved. Another time MMS asked me to confirm today's appointment and I told her the girl is no longer there. Last time, I texted at the door and then she told me they moved. MMS gave me $20 for the inconvenience and I gave it to the girl I was seeing.Lmk when you plan to check next time, ill put in a good word for you jedi bud LOL (pm only hehe, iykyk). Sometimes the chicks bail out last min cas their previous spot couldn't retain much revenue games. It just depends on the day and the chicks shifty direction sometimes; normally when that happens I often utilize backup emergency provision just like how today tete bailed / ditched me so she missed out and I regrouped with nami / aika r8 after banging takara1010. Same concept driven to backup our courses.

IronClad999
10-05-23, 20:45
I might go for Bimbimbop tomorrow. Couple of her pics look very good. Couple of her pics no so good so I will find out which is which.Lmk if she might have a big rice joining the crew soon too bud on top of small rice (sekka) LOL. If you checking Rolyat too, test-drive her royal dragon tats LOL; that body is a killer on top of angel face.

JediNY
10-05-23, 20:58
Lmk when you plan to check next time, ill put in a good word for you jedi bud LOL (pm only hehe, iykyk). Sometimes the chicks bail out last min cas their previous spot couldn't retain much revenue games. It just depends on the day and the chicks shifty direction sometimes; normally when that happens I often utilize backup emergency provision just like how today tete bailed / ditched me so she missed out and I regrouped with nami / aika r8 after banging takara1010. Same concept driven to backup our courses.Thanks. I always have back up plans. In this case, the Twitter feeds were very accurate. I was also this girl's regular while she was here so she texted me whenever she was going to be. Even texted me at 3 AM telling me she will be returning from DC to NY. SMH LOL.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 21:55
TL; DR (yes pb, I know its long but bear with me, theres a good reason behind it)..Damn, that's a shame about your experience with MLE.

Yup bud, the funny part was I also mentioned tofu skin on her and she was cracking up on the bed and both her legs shining those lavender sparkling pedicures sky high so I could visibly screen her fully shaven kitty grade LOL (82% tight in morning slot with 001). Takara has pointy nose but in a good way and not too sharp vs kawano / sena / maya1010 LOL; tak is fixated without any deviations from the center. She has the right curves in most of the spots (hips, butt, arms etc). But I did sniff a bit of slight odd protein or unwashed type of scent further in her pussy (inner lips / tulips). Yup I got the morning slot on takara today cas 1010 booker appreciated and understood my frustration at MLE. The tall pps with tats was cool with me and heard me out on MLE and takaras exp (she's your omakase, but I was thrown off for some reason; ill post info soon bud). After takara, I took a stroll from there to r8 to check on tete and aika (wanting to double bang them same time etc), but tete fled like a pidgeot so I got the sweet slot with aika / nami1010 again; a great cherishing reunion.Omakase is 1) I'm going to bang 2) I banged. You can usually tell based on what I write after the name though lol.

Well in this case I did both ...

I blasted all over her chest. Pussy was tight that my condom was lost in there for a bit. Oops. I didn't agree to an upgrade before hand and I didn't want to get ninja-tip-request after I was done and since I was close I decide to just cum all over her chest after we realized the condom disappeared and she fished it out.

Lmk when you plan to check next time, ill put in a good word for you jedi bud LOL (pm only hehe, iykyk). Sometimes the chicks bail out last min cas their previous spot couldn't retain much revenue games. It just depends on the day and the chicks shifty direction sometimes; normally when that happens I often utilize backup emergency provision just like how today tete bailed / ditched me so she missed out and I regrouped with nami / aika r8 after banging takara1010. Same concept driven to backup our courses.Yes, always have a backup because these days the girls seem to move suddenly when business dries up and it frustrates everyone.

Damn you went R8 right after 1010, good shit.

Lmk if she might have a big rice joining the crew soon too bud on top of small rice (sekka) LOL. If you checking Rolyat too, test-drive her royal dragon tats LOL; that body is a killer on top of angel face.So you liked Rolat? I am still not sold on which face is really her. I don't like the face when she was near the pool. The last 2 are ok by me though.

I will need to window shop Bipbimboop first. Not sure if she's Galbi or just cheap pork belly. I love por belly btw, just don't wanna pay Galbi money

ShyNerdX
10-05-23, 22:28
Are any of the latinas at SL / DDY or the girls above confirmed as BBFS? It's not openly advertised so hidden / secret menu?Most of the Latinas that roll through there don't offer BBFS, but there are some that did UTR. They are more likely to offer Greek publicly over BBFS, but it is possible. Same success rates as cgirls so YMMV.

WellHung123
10-05-23, 22:39
Confirmed not the same girl. They are friends but Nagi skin is much lighter in person and looks younger to me. Tits and ass are much better too to me.

Aria had decent reviews on the other website. Nagi may be good but I only fuck 100% pure Japanese kittens most of the time so I will leave this for the boys to find out for sure.

Interesting R8 has a lot of Russian Mixes (to me they are Latina / Jap growing up in Russia.) But maybe just stereotype I have since I always expect Russian chicks to have super white skin tone.I saw Nagi tonight. Very cute, looks exactly like the pics, a bit talkative, seems new at this so I had to go slow as I'm on the bigger side. Was open to bare for 200, I had assumed CIP, but bad assumption, wanted me to pull out. MSOG. Possibly repeat, YMMV with CIP.

PokerBrah
10-05-23, 23:15
I saw Nagi tonight. Very cute, looks exactly like the pics, a bit talkative, seems new at this so I had to go slow as I'm on the bigger side. Was open to bare for 200, I had assumed CIP, but bad assumption, wanted me to pull out. MSOG. Possibly repeat, YMMV with CIP.Thanks for sharing! No CIP $200 is crazy IMO. Now we all have to ask to make sure BBFS means CIP also.

DrunkenKid
10-06-23, 00:00
Flushing just tends to be an easier / better gig for the girls than Manhattan is for a number of reasons:
The J-girls always used to go to Flushing first. But this sorta seems to be changing recently, maybe just too many girls coming. I think I mentioned it around the time I saw her, but Mariko told me she prefers Manhattan to Flushing and apparently makes more money in Manhattan too. So every girls got their own preference I suppose. But of course money is almost always the most important factor!I'm losing all my birdies to Flushing.

1. Mariko will be there for at least the next week.

2. Riko is transferring in on Saturday. Her agent is saying that Flushing is easy money. Gave her a good bye bang today and said I'm not going to Flushing.

3. Etsuko will be transferring in on Sunday. Her agent is saying that she could making more money in Flushing. Giving her a goodbye bang tomorrow because fuck Flushing.

I'm going to need new pussy on Monday.

Genghis Dong
10-06-23, 00:10
I might go for Bimbimbop tomorrow. Couple of her pics look very good. Couple of her pics no so good so I will find out which is which.She will be Japchae at Xoxo next week.

If the SE Momo pics are that girl she looks hot.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 06:17
Face game a bit plain but smiles not too bad, body looks better than most wagyus; since they hanged her "can do BBFS" tag, most likely another 100/200, (worse is 200/300, but assuming no jady game this early LOL);.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 06:24
Chiyo r8 is now at SE;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Didn't seem to be popular enough to stick long; same price menu.

Ewe52
10-06-23, 06:28
Chiyo r8 is now at SE;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Didn't seem to be popular enough to stick long; same price menu.Yeah her 'sister' Junko is back too not offering incest doubles just yet LOL.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 06:30
Yeah her 'sister' Junko is back too not offering incest doubles just yet LOL.The bigger Q is lets see how long they last before jumping diff titanics LOL.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 06:32
I'm losing all my birdies to Flushing.

1. Mariko will be there for at least the next week.

2. Riko is transferring in on Saturday. Her agent is saying that Flushing is easy money. Gave her a good bye bang today and said I'm not going to Flushing.

3. Etsuko will be transferring in on Sunday. Her agent is saying that she could making more money in Flushing. Giving her a goodbye bang tomorrow because fuck Flushing.

I'm going to need new pussy on Monday.If mariko decides to venture into manh scene anytime soon, ill prob give her a quickie hhr bang and then see other chicks in front of her ass for snatching your "abused 560 bucks" last time bud LOL.

PokerBrah
10-06-23, 07:15
Akira SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/567.

Chiyo SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/568 - back.

Smalll Rice R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/265 - korean, not a typo in the names.

DrunkenKid
10-06-23, 07:43
If mariko decides to venture into manh scene anytime soon, ill prob give her a quickie hhr bang and then see other chicks in front of her ass for snatching your "abused 560 bucks" last time bud LOL.LOL. The intel in that post was really Riko making the move to Flushing, which means a free room at 1010. Let's see if Riri MLE wants to move up into the big show.

JediNY
10-06-23, 07:54
LOL. The intel in that post was really Riko making the move to Flushing, which means a free room at 1010. Let's see if Riri MLE wants to move up into the big show.RiRi said she was only in NJ for one week and is coming to Manhattan for 2 months.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 08:06
Cutting to the business chase here LOL; got the morning slot and the place has "teal / blue wet wipes" in their bathroom along with Chinese brand soap for hygiene purposes. Pps with tats pretty friendly after showing me takaras room (far right side before the middle last room); she got the pink colored mixed with some purple vibes / spotlight feels. Her phones on the ground and has a sofa / couch on the right side. Her queen size bed also has a mirror facing on the left side when we walk in. She looks about 91% close to her pics; she's very pretty in person with slight eagle nose (but in a good way not flat out beak types), esp warm when she smiles at us whether its fake or not. Body wise (curves in almost all the right spots; hips, double buns behind, her limbs), chest game involves natural A-B's (more on mod B tier / grade LOL); she's embedded with full shiny baby tofu features / integuments all over her body (very whitish feels and smoothly well done for sampling). Fully shaven kitty (about 81% tight even in morning).

-no BBBJ preview, asked donation upfront treating it like fast house; she said "over here, its always donation first please". That cracked me up in some ways LOL. Disroped and went for quick shower (tried teasing her but she was very mechanical despite letting me hug / embrace her but only short time and shrug me off then back to the room. I took the gray slippers cas it matched my mood with her since start of the session already LOL.

-lfk dfk easily, no issues. Lots of mutual touching over her tofu feminine powers, lots of FOV (she might be ok with FIV when I slid it about 20% in as long as our nail game is neat), kitty was about 81% tight without lubes cas I was sampling her whole shiny precious tofu body. Fully shaven kitty as mentioned above. Lots of makeups on her face but smooching all over without issues (she didn't shy away like the famous kelly ppc / rose1010; and takara wasnt as ticklish / sensitive which is a plus). She does wear a mini silver color necklace FYI while playing the smooching game near her neck. Everything is still fine until after sampling / dining game, p2 p was very challenging; she was nonstop cockblocking me (stroking the ironman) to steer away from any p2 P.S. (the most I got was surface touch but not for long); another turn off (no excuse; if she is sore she could at least give me heads on and ask me to be gentle, but none of that crap was mentioned). While DATY, mild protein odor was noticed more interior dungeon wise but nothing serious. Almost like I was tasting oyster / clam chowders without dipping sauce that type of feels LOL.

-basically barely any p2 p, and she tried to command me to lay down so she can do some work; I was testing her time to shine with those tofu skills LOL. I can see why pb considered her omakase; her CG game is not too bad, she did ask "skin? I countered with a distressful expression but she didn't care so I hopped off her pink / purple color-light bed and exposed my 001 collections. Handed it to her with my dissatisfactory vibe; she didn't bother caring and roughly opened the package and snapped it on me with her CG (I know she offers raws, but didn't even bother asking me when I'm already turned off in every way; I was wondering while she's in motion; you know what, fk this sht, gave her one chance for redemption since beginning and she fked it up. I told pps afterwards, she's pretty and has potential for me to book her overnight every SINGLE fking day if I feel inclined to and her skills on point, but she just dropped the bomb and lost her last shot with me). Pussy wasnt tight to satisfy me anyways (YMMV). After 3-4 minutes of 001 madbullbanging her (when she didn't last long on CG, I played UNO reversal so I stayed on top in MISH), still couldn't pop and its rare cas I can easily MSOG even in 30 minutes. She only did a few 1-2 minutes of BBBJ while on bed despite no preview in beginning. Then the rest is fast house gigs, yes theres hugs on bed but only slightly / barely and fake moanings / squirming while p2 p to avoid entrance etc.

-while she's pretty ill give her that credit, but she fked up any chances of repeat on my end. Her eng game is ok but speaks mainly japanese and no google friend was needed cas I can hold my grounds in lingo game. It feels like I click better with yoko r8 and nami1010/ aika r8 vs takara1010 (YMMV cas I did what I can, but she prob stubborn in a polite way but that sometimes might rub clients the wrong way cas I couldn't pop and she just let me leave without finishing the task and even bother asking!) I reflected my whole exp with pps; very understanding and offered other chicks for me next time (I could care less about discounts / clearance as cash is not my priority; its my principle as my buds mentioned). Theres a reason why we can keep generating income to support hobbies and luxury; stick with our princples / discipline!

MULTIPLE RED FLAGS ON MY END:

-mechanic game from start to end(fake/a bit exaggerating gfe despite warm vibes).

-didnt bother popping and she didnt give a rats tail.

-fake moans and squirming away from p2p; not trying to bash; neutral game. if they're that scared of p2p, they are DEFINITELY in the wrong industry..

-failed to notice my dissatisfactory mood and cut my time short despite me leaving and she didnt bother attempting to make up using alternatives so i end up bouncing in distressful state while strolling to r8 relieving those adrenalines..

I'm already lenient enough by not including "asking donations upfront as per my usual style, even though its not a biggie but IT DOES kill off some moods".

P.S.: basically on top of asking donations (yes, as much as I don't mind it THAT much, but its FYI), she's pretty but also didn't click well with me in terms of charming cas she was faking GFE all the way (yes I know its transaction, but at least don't make it obvious LOL). Ever since start of session after donations upfront, she's been checking all the "business mechanics" with me and treated me like "oh hes handsome and rich, so he must have a lot of girls and I don't need to work so hard and just wing it" type of gig, iykyk. I didn't express any neg vibes and kept testing her til the end; most vital part of letdown was she didn't make me POP at all and even when I left early; she didn't EVEN bother attempting to have me pop nor try any ways (HJ, cim, etc) to complete the mission (failure) and sent me out just like that knowing I wasnt satisfied, like seriously, I booked 45 minutes and bounced 28 minutes; I know she prob didn't click with me and I DID try to charm her but the vibe she gave me was "since he seemed like a player with many girls, I don't need to care how he feels" despite me testing her juicy flows. I told pps I won't repeat with her, one shot is all I'll give, hes very understanding and I couldve stayed and waited for risa / tete by the time I walked to r8 from 1010 LOL. But the chick just bailed last min and she got there when I was banging the stadium at r8.

As usual any questions, pm. Only serious peeps.

PokerBrah
10-06-23, 08:37
LOL. The intel in that post was really Riko making the move to Flushing, which means a free room at 1010. Let's see if Riri MLE wants to move up into the big show.Probably 2 free open rooms soon and Riri is almost 1 week into NJ. But she is busy so I am not sure if they will move her if business is good. Might as well drain the NJ wallets first although it seems like some of the Manhattan folks traveled across to see Riri.

With so many girls moving around like Tete out of the blue, could get filled out right away a whim too.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 08:44
LOL. The intel in that post was really Riko making the move to Flushing, which means a free room at 1010. Let's see if Riri MLE wants to move up into the big show.If riri mle and / or mariko is making their return, got to use more 001's cas I think riri is half trainwrecked already LOL.

Ewe52
10-06-23, 08:53
If riri mle and / or mariko is making their return, got to use more 001's cas I think riri is half trainwrecked already LOL.Riri said yesterday she up for the challenge. And isn't scared by NYC LMFAO I think this is going to end badly for her!

IronClad999
10-06-23, 08:58
Riri said yesterday she up for the challenge. And isn't scared by NYC LMFAO I think this is going to end badly for her!She might either run out of juice, severely burned / sore, and / or worse, pussy intensity / tightness flexed out like yoga game LOLOL.

Pending sherry1010 and / or etsuko pussy route (iykyk) hehe LOL.

JediNY
10-06-23, 09:07
Probably 2 free open rooms soon and Riri is almost 1 week into NJ. But she is busy so I am not sure if they will move her if business is good. Might as well drain the NJ wallets first although it seems like some of the Manhattan folks traveled across to see Riri.

With so many girls moving around like Tete out of the blue, could get filled out right away a whim too.For those that know the Jersey City waterfront area, travel via the PATH is a nothing. 15 minutes from midtown. 5 minutes from WTC. 10 minute walk after. PATH accepts MetroCard. Not OMNY.

I believe MLE was previously in Hoboken. Same deal. Hoboken is all about bars and restaurants.

MLE is in a concierge building and I think it is only a matter of time before building management finds out what is going on and throws them out. They should have found a brownstone like KG where there is no concierge, no doorman, etc. Easier said than done because Downtown Jersey City is all about new buildings now.

Ewe52
10-06-23, 09:15
She might either run out of juice, severely burned / sore, and / or worse, pussy intensity / tightness flexed out like yoga game LOLOL.

Pending sherry1010 and / or etsuko pussy route (iykyk) hehe LOL.I know right! Fucking Estuko and her ironclad pussy even tapped out and ran to flushing to finish out her tour, texted me last night and she is too tired to continue. Even sexbots break down.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 09:21
Damn, that's a shame about your experience with MLE.
Damn you went R8 right after 1010, good shit.

So you liked Rolat? I am still not sold on which face is really her. I don't like the face when she was near the pool. The last 2 are ok by me though.

I will need to window shop Bipbimboop first. Not sure if she's Galbi or just cheap pork belly. I love por belly btw, just don't wanna pay Galbi moneyThanks bud; lmk hows the bulgogi / galbi at r8 LOL. Also on same page with you about only last 2 pics (the rest are knock offs LOL) kinda have tasty vibes; face game good but needs more skin exposure besides the red dress.

JediNY
10-06-23, 09:25
She might either run out of juice, severely burned / sore, and / or worse, pussy intensity / tightness flexed out like yoga game LOLOL.

Pending sherry1010 and / or etsuko pussy route (iykyk) hehe LOL.RiRi is a sweet newbie so I gave her a few tips. Ask for money upfront. Watch out for fake money. If it hurts, say no and give the customer their money back.

I bought my previous J girl pepper spray. She had an incident on the streets and with a male staff at one of the shops.

I will add to my previous RiRi short review. I opted for 100 COP. Money kills my mojo so I did not do much. I still hold that paid pussy is no better than free pussy LOL.

Anyway, when I reached for my wallet for the extra $100, she said no need. I declined her generous offer of no pay but I insisted and she accepted. A deal is a deal.

Oviously here for the money but not the totally money hungry type.

JediNY
10-06-23, 09:34
I know right! Fucking Estuko and her ironclad pussy even tapped out and ran to flushing to finish out her tour, texted me last night and she is too tired to continue. Even sexbots break down.These fresh pussies haven't acclimated to the daily poundings that the veteran NYC based C girls have endured over the years.

Fresh pussy is a relative term LOL.

PokerBrah
10-06-23, 10:41
Thanks bud; lmk hows the bulgogi / galbi at r8 LOL. Also on same page with you about only last 2 pics (the rest are knock offs LOL) kinda have tasty vibes; face game good but needs more skin exposure besides the red dress.If she's good. Maybe I will just tell you in PM. IF I GO and if she's good. Radio silence just means I didn't see. I don't want to get the same effect as Riri since it seems like there was a rush after the glowing comments because she's my type and some people got good experience and some people such as yourself had issues as MLE probably wasn't ready to handle the volume.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 11:06
If she's good. Maybe I will just tell you in PM. IF I GO and if she's good. Radio silence just means I didn't see. I don't want to get the same effect as Riri since it seems like there was a rush after the glowing comments because she's my type and some people got good experience and some people such as yourself had issues as MLE probably wasn't ready to handle the volume.Awesome and good to know pb; not being able to handle volume is one thing, but being a fat "jerksht" with attitude towards potential clients is another. While everyones vibe is diff, I only show mercy when the respect game is mutual. Its like visiting a restaurant, the owner / server is already giving you attitudes that we are not welcomed there before we start the menu and still expects us to stay, tip, etc. If we acknowledge that kind of behavior, there'll be no social standards / respect. Like one of the famous animes quote: "they're the ones that started the fight, then expect to last til the end".

MrDezark
10-06-23, 11:45
I know right! Fucking Estuko and her ironclad pussy even tapped out and ran to flushing to finish out her tour, texted me last night and she is too tired to continue. Even sexbots break down.Course she's tired. Hasn't had a break 4 weeks in a row. She's a god dam trooper.

Genghis Dong
10-06-23, 12:22
Cutting to the business chase here LOL; got the morning slot and the place has "teal / blue wet wipes" in their bathroom along with Chinese brand soap for hygiene purposes. Pps with tats pretty friendly after showing me takaras room (far right side before the middle last room); she got the pink colored mixed with some purple vibes / spotlight feels. Her phones on the ground and has a sofa / couch on the right side. Her queen size bed also has a mirror facing on the left side when we walk in. She looks about 91% close to her pics; she's very pretty in person with slight eagle nose (but in a good way not flat out beak types), esp warm when she smiles at us whether its fake or not. Body wise (curves in almost all the right spots; hips, double buns behind, her limbs), chest game involves natural A-B's (more on mod B tier / grade LOL); she's embedded with full shiny baby tofu features / integuments all over her body (very whitish feels and smoothly well done for sampling). Fully shaven kitty (about 81% tight even in morning).

-no BBBJ preview, asked donation upfront treating it like fast house; she said "over here, its always donation first please". That cracked me up in some ways LOL. Disroped and went for quick shower (tried teasing her but she was very mechanical despite letting me hug / embrace her but only short time and shrug me off then back to the room. I took the gray slippers cas it matched my mood with her since start of the session already LOL..I tried seeing her but got the dreaded she can't handle big dicks.

RiRi is a sweet newbie so I gave her a few tips. Ask for money upfront. Watch out for fake money. If it hurts, say no and give the customer their money back..LOL, everyone over 4 inches is going to hurt her. You ever see Japanese porn?

Genghis Dong
10-06-23, 13:39
I know right! Fucking Estuko and her ironclad pussy even tapped out and ran to flushing to finish out her tour, texted me last night and she is too tired to continue. Even sexbots break down.Back to the small fries.

IronClad999
10-06-23, 18:25
In case anyones interested, she's now at blueocean nova dc rebranded as "Yuki".

240/300/360.

30/45/60 minutes.

JediNY
10-06-23, 18:39
Course she's tired. Hasn't had a break 4 weeks in a row. She's a god dam trooper.Self-less girl who puts her health on the line to keep random dudes happy LOL.

JediNY
10-06-23, 18:46
LOL, everyone over 4 inches is going to hurt her. You ever see Japanese porn?LOL I call that acting like Tadai's over the top screaming and moaning as soon as you touch her. As fake and hilarious as it is, it works for me.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 00:50
It seems like xoxo is running their specials for all "types" of bookings in prep of holiday specials:

About 20 bucks off on all types of bookings; "wink wank" LOL.

pussyspecial20OFF going to bang another full house Monday hehe LOL.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 06:28
She's made her comeback instead of the 9th hehe LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Her cash tags kinda deflected a bit vs other hhr wagyus when it comes to 45 minutes and 60 minutes; the gap between 230-360 might be a hint or they just simply winged it for testing her miso soup powers. Pics arent bad; but as pb mentioned, she's prob more experienced / skilled so we will play with the fish net game soon LOL.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 09:30
It looks like she's off the grid after some mediocre reviews LOL; maybe they either have a big rice import soon or no rice(iykyk, hehe) LOLOL.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 11:12
It looks like she's off the grid after some mediocre reviews LOL; maybe they either have a big rice import soon or no rice(iykyk, hehe) LOLOL.They don't play around over at Lisa's Stores. Too many girls ready to take up the spot.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 11:16
They don't play around over at Lisa's Stores. Too many girls ready to take up the spot.I'm still flipping coins on mondays adventure cas riri mle is still in nj and risa / tete is 50/50 (and no, takara had her shots already, what kinda provider lets clients leave knowing hes not satisfied with no pop? It was total mission failure, even if she's new, its basic common sense that if clients didn't pop within 45 minutes, she shouldve grasped something). I've been too soft on chicks nowadays they really paying no respect man. I guess no more guards down; I'm ready to play "nami ddy" game anytime if they keep bringing chicks like that with "no finish" and "no efforts to bother attempting" game. Yup, lisa appreciates our feedbacks and would hit the "eject" button if the chicks not up to par / standards.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 11:19
They don't play around over at Lisa's Stores. Too many girls ready to take up the spot.Thats why FH gigs exist; chicks that are thrown out of the stadium needs to re-train their internships (LOLOL); and fk those upcharge games (the dudy ones that barely have any skills wants to rip california gold rush coins from us). They should learn their acronyms first before any upcharges cas it just makes them a lot worse in terms of status wise.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 11:33
I'm still flipping coins on mondays adventure cas riri mle is still in nj and risa / tete is 50/50 (and no, takara had her shots already, what kinda provider lets clients leave knowing hes not satisfied with no pop? It was total mission failure, even if she's new, its basic common sense that if clients didn't pop within 45 minutes, she shouldve grasped something). I've been too soft on chicks nowadays they really paying no respect man. I guess no more guards down; I'm ready to play "nami ddy" game anytime if they keep bringing chicks like that with "no finish" and "no efforts to bother attempting" game. Yup, lisa appreciates our feedbacks and would hit the "eject" button if the chicks not up to par / standards.Yeah it's too bad Takara didn't work out for you bro. The YMMV is still at play with all these girls no matter what. Example being tete didn't do it for me but others seem to dig her. I think Lisa made a mistake asking Momo / Hinata to pack up and gtfo she had a bad review but I really enjoyed my time with her and think she's was a true Osaka beauty.

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 12:33
LOL. The intel in that post was really Riko making the move to Flushing, which means a free room at 1010. Let's see if Riri MLE wants to move up into the big show.Riko changed her mind (women!) and will be staying in Manhattan. Someone else still needs to leave to make room for Riri.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 12:36
Riko changed her mind (women!) and will be staying in Manhattan. Someone else still needs to leave to make room for Riri.It might be one of the wagyus among 1010 that have super snail revenues these days esp "jumping diff ships" types like you mentioned drunkybud.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 12:47
It might be one of the wagyus among 1010 that have super snail revenues these days esp "jumping diff ships" types like you mentioned drunkybud.I don't know anyone that needs to go at 1010 other Riko. She has few loyal followers but can tell she's mailing it for now. Even that 600/ hr AV star gets a few clients that book her for multiple hours sessions. IC empty your inbox

IronClad999
10-07-23, 12:57
I don't know anyone that needs to go at 1010 other Riko. She has few loyal followers but can tell she's mailing it for now. Even that 600/ hr AV star gets a few clients that book her for multiple hours sessions. IC empty your inboxSomeone just posted her review but 400 bucks for CBJ and the reason was: "don't want to put the provider in a bad mood" LOLOL. Our glorious golden days will be hard to retain again. Iykyk. Riko is still shiny for 1010; pretty sure others at the shop are going to be jealous of her rep soon LOL. Yup, a lot of utr fellows lately with gatekeeping game, it makes sense cas why else would the steep menu javs stick around long as well as shiny stars like riko (logic game golden). Cleared capacity box bud (too many pms these days and forgot to reset).

Intenseez
10-07-23, 13:07
Saw Poppy at Metrogirls the other day, she's a little darker in complexity with several tattoos not shown in the pictures. Still the same girl with some slight P.S. Touch-up's, maybe in her early 30's. She's short with some MMs that look good on her frame. Would rate her at a 7/10 in terms of looks with some work done (face, tits, ass). She's a bit shy and prefers you to take the lead, quick preview in the shower and then back to the bedroom. She's got a smaller room so its a bit cramp but good amount of mirrors for your viewing pleasure. Started off first with the condom as she made no mention of bb being on the table but wasn't feeling it with the amount of prelube she had. Midway through, negotiated for condom off, doggy was preferred position and ended up finishing on her ass. Small talk afterwards, she's into the rave scene so we talked a little bit about music but her English is quite poor and we used translator app. All in all I would say it was a mediocre experience, probably wouldn't repeat as there's better providers in both service and looks out there. I think Kori and Eevee both trump her in the look department and June is much better in terms of service (but no bb with June afaik). If anyone has experience with the new girl Nora, please let me know.

Also does anyone know where Etsuko is in Flushing? Missed her while she was in Manhattan. Thank you all.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 13:25
Someone just posted her review but 400 bucks for CBJ and the reason was: "don't want to put the provider in a bad mood" LOLOL. Our glorious golden days will be hard to retain again.Hahaha WTF CBJ. Genghis Dong you know what to do!

BubbleBae
10-07-23, 13:36
See picture. Dispute about it here but cries it about it somewhere else. Instant Classic! Got owned then complained about it to everyone including on another website!!! HAHAHAH

MrDezark
10-07-23, 13:45
See picture. Dispute about it here but cries it about it somewhere else. Instant Classic! Got owned then complained about it to everyone including on another website!!! HAHAHAHShots fired dam.

MrDezark
10-07-23, 13:46
Self-less girl who puts her health on the line to keep random dudes happy LOL.She's being well compensated haha.

She's being well compensated haha.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 13:50
See picture. Dispute about it here but cries it about it somewhere else. Instant Classic! Got owned then complained about it to everyone including on another website!!! HAHAHAHMental issues amongst the korean community is serious and need to be addressed. We all realize line cutting and jumping is an absolute must for our 2 inch bros but one should at least get their location straight via which shop we are talking about before going down another psychotic episode.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 14:11
It looks like she's off the grid after some mediocre reviews LOL; maybe they either have a big rice import soon or no rice(iykyk, hehe) LOLOL.No bueno.

Riko changed her mind (women!) and will be staying in Manhattan. Someone else still needs to leave to make room for Riri.Will go back to see her and keep her company. What's her favorite dessert again?

Someone just posted her review but 400 bucks for CBJ and the reason was: "don't want to put the provider in a bad mood" LOLOL. Our glorious golden days will be hard to retain again. Iykyk. Riko is still shiny for 1010; pretty sure others at the shop are going to be jealous of her rep soon LOL. Yup, a lot of utr fellows lately with gatekeeping game, it makes sense cas why else would the steep menu javs stick around long as well as shiny stars like riko (logic game golden). Cleared capacity box bud (too many pms these days and forgot to reset).Just unbelievable. And true gentleman with a fat wallet that doesn't care to get what he paid for. "Innocence" word was used, maybe she's just a good actress.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 14:17
Listed for Oct 9th.

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yumehanabi

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 14:30
Will go back to see her and keep her company. What's her favorite dessert again?
My cock covered in whipped cream.

Just unbelievable. And true gentleman with a fat wallet that doesn't care to get what he paid for. "Innocence" word was used, maybe she's just a good actress.

No sure if it was a "true" gentleman. He admitted to being an older gentleman. I've spoken to other other working girls, about how they sometimes get older dudes that come by just to talk to them.

BubbleBae
10-07-23, 14:34
Mental issues amongst the korean community is serious and need to be addressed. We all realize line cutting and jumping is an absolute must for our 2 inch bros but one should at least get their location straight via which shop we are talking about before going down another psychotic episode.Koreans rock baby. Stop crying about it Mr Clean.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 14:40
No sure if it was a "true" gentleman. He admitted to being an older gentleman. I've spoken to other other working girls, about how they sometimes get older dudes that come by just to talk to them.Those are prob the ones that doesn't review much and usually spends their 401 k /403 k funds for this hobby (although some are well off; but majority arent and are covered with stacks of mountain debts). Since they are up there in terms of age game, they don't really have much to lose and not surprised if they want to spend their whole fortune on these chicks. Hence some providers are spoiled and we got the cold turkeys.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 14:42
Koreans rock baby. Stop crying about it Mr Clean.I'm not the one butt hurt peninsula clown.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 14:43
No bueno.

Will go back to see her and keep her company. What's her favorite dessert again?

Just unbelievable. And true gentleman with a fat wallet that doesn't care to get what he paid for. "Innocence" word was used, maybe she's just a good actress.After seeing that review, I think ill mostly pass this Monday bud on her; but if she's on your radar then be my guest LOL. Off my radar; going for another pussy hunt with extra bullets on ak47 game LOL; bb gun for their oppais and pussys.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 14:46
Listed for Oct 9th.

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yumehanabiShe's ready for the city line of freebie musketeers to jump her pussy soon LOL.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 16:38
She's ready for the city line of freebie musketeers to jump her pussy soon LOL.I'm glad she's back, and didn't get derailed by those mean girls.

JediNY
10-07-23, 16:48
I'm glad she's back, and didn't get derailed by those mean girls.Mean girls and mean guys. A lot of haters here.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 16:49
After seeing that review, I think ill mostly pass this Monday bud on her; but if she's on your radar then be my guest LOL. Off my radar; going for another pussy hunt with extra bullets on ak47 game LOL; bb gun for their oppais and pussys.She was.

Rolyat PPC is no mas after that review. Maybe after someone else gets a better exp.

I saw Yoko R8 today instead after hanging out with some bros. Yoko's pretty, great set of tits on her and nice ass. No hair pussy #NBC is of course on the table! That ass... on a shorter girl, she'd be PAAG but on her, it's fantastic cuz she's tall. Love kissing her long legs from toe to pussy... it's a long journey but gets her really horny. Her leg lock game is strong in mish, there is no escape when she crosses them legs behind me, impossible even for a Gracie to get out of that leg lock. Def great change of pace again to fuck this tall special specimen of a girl. The fucking pounding must have jolted that newly made wall. I wonder if papa thought the wall was gonna come down. K9 triangle stance and gorilla pound that pussy to submission.

Recommend but you already saw her so it's more for everyone else lo.

Yoko def reserves to be on the Omakase list.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 16:58
She's ready for the city line of freebie musketeers to jump her pussy soon LOL.Heard it's not as free anymore and given the attacks she has received unfairly by some white knights spokesperson for other mean girls, I'm sure someone will stir some shit up for this poor girl.

Why can't they just let a hoe sell her body in peace.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 17:03
My cock covered in whipped cream.

Well ok I guess I will bring mine for her!

No sure if it was a "true" gentleman. He admitted to being an older gentleman. I've spoken to other other working girls, about how they sometimes get older dudes that come by just to talk to them.Sugar babies used to tell me "I get money just to talk to old guys". Some of the girls I ghost immediately but I can tell some of the girls still want to get down. Anyway, I sympathize the old farts who just want some companionship but they were fucking up the SA game a bit too.

Luckily some of the young college babes still got a pussy that needs to get filled by young guys so I had a lot of fun fucking SA girls too. The more old guys pay, the less I need to pay girl's allowance or ppm because they just want a good time also.

SA used to be fish in barrel until Covid fucked up the M&G game. Maybe it's time to revisit and bang some NYC / Columbia girls.

JediNY
10-07-23, 17:11
Heard it's not as free anymore and given the attacks she has received unfairly by some white knights spokesperson for other mean girls, I'm sure someone will stir some shit up for this poor girl.

Why can't they just let a hoe sell her body in peace.Because we have these boards where ladies have a need to gossip.

Gossip and flexing. Flexing and gossip. LOL.

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 17:41
I saw Yoko R8 today instead after hanging out with some bros. Yoko's pretty, great set of tits on her and nice ass. No hair pussy #NBC is of course on the table! That ass... on a shorter girl, she'd be PAAG but on her, it's fantastic cuz she's tall. Love kissing her long legs from toe to pussy... it's a long journey but gets her really horny. Her leg lock game is strong in mish, there is no escape when she crosses them legs behind me, impossible even for a Gracie to get out of that leg lock. Def great change of pace again to fuck this tall special specimen of a girl. The fucking pounding must have jolted that newly made wall. I wonder if papa thought the wall was gonna come down. K9 triangle stance and gorilla pound that pussy to submission.
I was planning to climb Mt. Yoko on Monday. Are you saying that I need to call up Royce for help?

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 18:10
She's ready for the city line of freebie musketeers to jump her pussy soon LOL.Soup Kitchen International.

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 18:12
Heard it's not as free anymore and given the attacks she has received unfairly by some white knights spokesperson for other mean girls, I'm sure someone will stir some shit up for this poor girl.

Why can't they just let a hoe sell her body in peace.Queen Bee was a mean girl as well. Go ask waifu about her.

Genghis Dong
10-07-23, 18:13
Someone just posted her review but 400 bucks for CBJ and the reason was: "don't want to put the provider in a bad mood" LOLOL. Our glorious golden days will be hard to retain again. Iykyk. Riko is still shiny for 1010; pretty sure others at the shop are going to be jealous of her rep soon LOL. Yup, a lot of utr fellows lately with gatekeeping game, it makes sense cas why else would the steep menu javs stick around long as well as shiny stars like riko (logic game golden). Cleared capacity box bud (too many pms these days and forgot to reset).I don't believe anyone that tries to say that a japanese girl would only do CBJ. But on the other hand she is not advertised at PSE. But still, I don't believe only a CBJ.

LOL I call that acting like Tadai's over the top screaming and moaning as soon as you touch her. As fake and hilarious as it is, it works for me.I saw her at WSD and she angled to stop me from going in all the way but to not pop out. She was not going to be able to take the full d.

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 18:21
Well ok I guess I will bring mine for her!
.At least try to counter with something like "ok, I will bring her some salty chocolate balls".

BTW: I'm glad she came to her senses. Her competitive edge is the fact that she speaks English. This is the same reason why Aya and Azu have a simp army. All the Manhattan fools can finally talk to an exotic Asian girl. Her game would not play well in Flushing.

Lasoo
10-07-23, 18:28
Hi all, I'm in NYC and was hoping to get your recommendation on who I should visit for guaranteed BBFS / cip. I don't want to waste time trying to convince YMMV girls. From what I could gather extra tip for BBFS is 100 and cip is 200? I'm thinking of maybe visiting Etsuko unless you guys have other recommendations? Thanks for the help.

VidLover69
10-07-23, 19:11
At least try to counter with something like "ok, I will bring her some salty chocolate balls".
Chocolate balls with a creampie center

BTW: I'm glad she came to her senses. Her competitive edge is the fact that she speaks English. This is the same reason why Aya and Azu have a simp army. All the Manhattan fools can finally talk to an exotic Asian girl. Her game would not play well in Flushing.Riko said she will extend her stay as long as she is busy. So you Riko fans and lover boys, don't forget to make your weekly deposit or she'll disappear to flushing. God knows I've deposited my share into that hot box.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 19:53
At least try to counter with something like "ok, I will bring her some salty chocolate balls".

BTW: I'm glad she came to her senses. Her competitive edge is the fact that she speaks English. This is the same reason why Aya and Azu have a simp army. All the Manhattan fools can finally talk to an exotic Asian girl. Her game would not play well in Flushing.I'll bring her my Cannoli and change it to a cream pie after.

Oh yes that's actually a good point regarding English skills vs. Falashing. That would be appreciated more in Manhattan.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 19:55
I was planning to climb Mt. Yoko on Monday. Are you saying that I need to call up Royce for help?Yes. Royce may be needed to counter that leg lock!

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 20:00
Queen Bee was a mean girl as well. Go ask waifu about her.Yah I've heard about it. Not in contact though. I'm not one to dm girls all day and night let alone with a girl not even in the States.

I know some loser simps do and I've seen some gay ass texts some of these girls' LINE as we lay there between rounds laughing at the simps. OK to slide into DMs but the endless "I miss you blah blah" is gaf.

I've got better things to do. LOL.

Ewe52
10-07-23, 20:21
Shots fired dam.What shots? Must be blanks Please go back and read where that post was from it was ole IC and I talking about SE pps team not 1010. And the story behind it was I had a 10 am opening appointment with Chinami got there PPS said he got several calls asking him to book ahead of me which he turned down because 1) I am who I am 2) Opening bell means just that. LMFAO.

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 21:45
Riko said she will extend her stay as long as she is busy. So you Riko fans and lover boys, don't forget to make your weekly deposit or she'll disappear to flushing. God knows I've deposited my share into that hot box.Wow. I didn't know VidLover had a weekly ticket on this train. Are you shooting a mini series?

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 21:46
Wow. I didn't know VidLover had a weekly ticket on this train. Are you shooting a mini series?No idea either. He's been holding out on us.

IronClad999
10-07-23, 21:47
New tuna fish popped up; looks neat.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

PokerBrah
10-07-23, 21:57
Himena XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/421 - looks like another GND.

Misa SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1324 - pics look good but $280/$380 WTF.

Lala DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1911 - looks good too but $280/$380 too. Hope she has the long hair.

Omakase List
Yoko R8 - the tallest mountain you will climb for a long time. It could def be a model but with tits and ass and not flat front and back.

Riri MLE. For the best GND look, go early so you can fuck her right out of the glasses and sweatshirts.

Sena SE. Tight tunnel, face down ass up goodness. It could be mechanical until you spank the tattoos off of her to teach her a good lesson, and then she comes alive. #tongue-ring

Riko 1010 - overall, she's still a fantastic pussy. All this talk about her makes me wanna go back and fuck the Brit

Estuko SE. Gone very soon to Falashing and exclusive to Asian for a while. Not sure which shop she will land, Flushing is a fucking maze and most will block non-Asians.

Aika R8 - got a glimpse of her real pics. She looks fucking good. No crazy fucking eyes and filter. She actually looks good. Didn't bang this one yet.

Updates:

Gaga told me to come fuck Haku https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haku. no intel

Karol has new pics and video https://www.pleasure-palace.club/karol. no intel

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 22:10
Oh yes that's actually a good point regarding English skills vs. Falashing. That would be appreciated more in Manhattan.Her stupid agent was going to place her at Coco. She would have had to go toe to toe against the Monster that Steals Boy's Lunch Money.

DrunkenKid
10-07-23, 22:17
Yes. Royce may be needed to counter that leg lock!I'm still recovering from the jelly legs that Etsuko gave me during our goodbye fuck on Friday. That girl showed me another gear that day. I need Mr. Miyagi's healing trick to get me ready for Yoko.

VidLover69
10-07-23, 22:41
Wow. I didn't know VidLover had a weekly ticket on this train. Are you shooting a mini series?

No idea either. He's been holding out on us.Yup, back on the riko train after the detour when my appointment got canceled.

DrunkenKid
10-08-23, 01:19
Estuko SE. Gone very soon to Falashing and exclusive to Asian for a while. Not sure which shop she will land, Flushing is a fucking maze and most will block non-Asians.
She's at Coco - https://lkfxo.com/view/184.

260/30.

400/60.

600/90.

Kakattekina
10-08-23, 05:38
In case anyones interested, she's now at blueocean nova dc rebranded as "Yuki".

240/300/360.

30/45/60 minutes.My girl Omochi is also down in DC for a while at Asian Paradise Club. Same name. They have her new shop pics from after she got work done in Korea up finally. For some reason she had Hime's pics to start out with which was confusing af.

JediNY
10-08-23, 06:47
Misa SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1324 - pics look good but $280/$380 WTF.

Lala DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1911 - looks good too but $280/$380 too. Hope she has the long hair.A couple of weeks ago, I commented to NYAF MMS that I was MIA because I was seeing J girls at XYZ and MMS said they had Azu / Zia. I said her 30-minutes was over priced at $280. I just noticed Azu's 30-minutes is now down to $260 LOL.

In fact, almost all the NYAF and SG are now down to $320. I know most of the girls like Carry and Cherry were $330 an hour. That is on top of their current 10% off.

I have not seen the new girls at NYAF, SG, SL or DDY so I cannot compare looks and performance.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:10
Karol has new pics and video https://www.pleasure-palace.club/karol. no intelI'm taking the shots tmr for karol; video looks milfy but natural so prob another delicious course. Lots of tender meatball-bang tmr and regrouping with homies then back to philly-bang again before west coast next week.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:12
My girl Omochi is also down in DC for a while at Asian Paradise Club. Same name. They have her new shop pics from after she got work done in Korea up finally. For some reason she had Hime's pics to start out with which was confusing af.Thats what I thought too kak; couldn't fit her into my schedule when she made her stunt there nova dc not too long ago (mixed pics). But her face game seems a bit more timid for me (in the down slope side) so couldn't activate any boner game and called it done LOL. She's your omakase bud hehe LOL.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:14
She's at Coco - https://lkfxo.com/view/184.

260/30.

400/60.

600/90.Coco's shop seem to be a common territory for most of these chicks; aika / nami was texting me a lot when she was at cocos spot after 1010 game. She wasnt that busy even at cocos shop.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:17
Yah I've heard about it. Not in contact though. I'm not one to dm girls all day and night let alone with a girl not even in the States.

I know some loser simps do and I've seen some gay ass texts some of these girls' LINE as we lay there between rounds laughing at the simps. OK to slide into DMs but the endless "I miss you blah blah" is gaf.

I've got better things to do. LOL.Nowadays the chicks got smarter with text; just simply greetings then with pics signaling "craving for horny ironman" with seductive effects rather than the custom "I miss you" niche. Tete / risa likes to keep texting with "sniffing / sobbing" emojis as part of her client base game. Aika and a few others used diff emojis to express their "craving piggy bank" tactics.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:20

Why can't they just let a hoe sell her body in peace.If she's gotten stricter, then its only a matter of time before she goes soft again based on market revenue game. I don't even bother with "white knights"; its fairly obvious cas they're just germs to this forums (yes they may contribute once a while), but no excuse.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:25
She was.

Rolyat PPC is no mas after that review. Maybe after someone else gets a better exp.

Recommend but you already saw her so it's more for everyone else lo.

Yoko def reserves to be on the Omakase list.Yup, dropped roylat cas of so called "true gentlemen" fking sht up (if they want to pay 400 bucks for CBJ and sht, might as well go for FH / reg street spots and / or indies which might cost even more. Yoko was a keeper after I saw her; she's very submissive after melting game (easy to click vs other wagyus) and not crazy batsht firm on pussy smashing. Nothing neg so far on my end from her except afternoon protein milkshake odor from dfk and 70's pussy intensity / tightness. I rarely play recommend games as pb and everyone know by now (in all fairness), if the chicks up to par on standards, she deserves a honor award for giving in efforts in this field of scope.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:25
I'm glad she's back, and didn't get derailed by those mean girls.Hope they won't put mika / aya with her; those are easy pandoras box for catastrophes man.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 07:31
Just unbelievable. And true gentleman with a fat wallet that doesn't care to get what he paid for. "Innocence" word was used, maybe she's just a good actress.Exactly bud; now you know the main reason why I absolutely despite those dumb tactics cas its toxic to our community (yes we want and appreciate intels, but in good proportions and edible choices), but just flashing out cash to spoil every provider just cas they fantasize the chicks tats or body game. One thing I have to give that person credit for is contributing this review about "400 trade-in for CBJ due to no bad moods for providers"; it sounds familiar LOL, iykyk. Whether its fat wallet or not; he did us a favor for letting us play dodgeball with roylat ppc; appreciate the 411. Peeps don't think man.

JediNY
10-08-23, 07:32
Nowadays the chicks got smarter with text; just simply greetings then with pics signaling "craving for horny ironman" with seductive effects rather than the custom "I miss you" niche. Tete / risa likes to keep texting with "sniffing / sobbing" emojis as part of her client base game. Aika and a few others used diff emojis to express their "craving piggy bank" tactics.When RS8 messed up and I was at the old location, I was fed up and said cancel. I was not going to the new location. The girl texted. Does that mean you won't come? Take care and goodbye, It was likely her last day in the US so I relented and visited one more time for visit number 10.

Being new to the J girl world and their limited time in NYC, I need to work to balance J girl and regulars. I fit one regular in when I think she was in DC LOL.

Genghis Dong
10-08-23, 10:31
Himena XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/421 - looks like another GND.

Lala DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1911 - looks good too but $280/$380 too. Hope she has the long hair.I saw Haku. 200 BBFS yada yada yada. Got BBFS. Then reminded her at end of the yada yada yada. 380 too much. I wouldn't say chubby but close.

Ricky James1
10-08-23, 11:13
What are the names of 1010, R8, MLE, and SE? I'm visiting from Orlando, searching around but can't find the names of these four places so I can go have some fun!

IronClad999
10-08-23, 11:19
Yeah it's too bad Takara didn't work out for you bro. The YMMV is still at play with all these girls no matter what. Example being tete didn't do it for me but others seem to dig her. I think Lisa made a mistake asking Momo / Hinata to pack up and gtfo she had a bad review but I really enjoyed my time with her and think she's was a true Osaka beauty.Thanks for checking bud; thankful. I figured a nice way to counter the chicks that often bring up phone menu before we begin even after making the appointment; as soon as we enter their room, if they hold up their phone with translations like product picks at bestbuy or some sht, ill do reversal game by asking booker for a diff chick as backup and if no ones free at same time, its easier to bounce to other spots. They just wasted their fking time on being creative with these phone menus on countering our YMMV cip game. Way to go agencys (as always I know theyre reading), the more you guys trying to be smart, we won't back down without any retaliation, but make sure you guys got enough ammos for long war games hehe LOL.

Intenseez
10-08-23, 11:55
Thanks for checking bud; thankful. I figured a nice way to counter the chicks that often bring up phone menu before we begin even after making the appointment; as soon as we enter their room, if they hold up their phone with translations like product picks at bestbuy or some sht, ill do reversal game by asking booker for a diff chick as backup and if no ones free at same time, its easier to bounce to other spots. They just wasted their fking time on being creative with these phone menus on countering our YMMV cip game. Way to go agencys (as always I know theyre reading), the more you guys trying to be smart, we won't back down without any retaliation, but make sure you guys got enough ammos for long war games hehe LOL.Meant to thank IC for some Canada info last month, had a session with Jyuna / Nami in Toronto and it was great. I usually frequent Toronto 2-3 x a year for business and the setup there is great. Nice big rooms with private showers inside the room, multiple mama-sans to help coordinate traffic / schedule. Not to mention because of the strength of the USD vs CAD, your $ goes a much longer way with these sessions. It was also a bit crazy to me how in your face these places were. Jyuna was very accommodating, looking forward to the next time she visits. Thanks again IC.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 12:18
One of our decent mixed goodies back;.

$220/30 Mins.

$270/45 Mins.

$320/60 Mins.

Same price check which is a plus hehe LOL.

Ewe52
10-08-23, 12:47
Thanks for checking bud; thankful. I figured a nice way to counter the chicks that often bring up phone menu before we begin even after making the appointment; as soon as we enter their room, if they hold up their phone with translations like product picks at bestbuy or some sht, ill do reversal game by asking booker for a diff chick as backup and if no ones free at same time, its easier to bounce to other spots. They just wasted their fking time on being creative with these phone menus on countering our YMMV cip game. Way to go agencys (as always I know theyre reading), the more you guys trying to be smart, we won't back down without any retaliation, but make sure you guys got enough ammos for long war games hehe LOL.The shops are reading for sure and taking our calls. The best ones listen to the genuine comments made by patrons and make the necessary adjustments. All appreciated by me which is why I only offer constructive criticism if necessary and never attacks. Menu game is annoying for sure you probably just offered the best counter to it. And the hell is an outside / inside? Just some made up bs means girls made up, go over to Japan and see if the same girls offer outside inside, they'd be laughed out of the shop.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 13:19
The shops are reading for sure and taking our calls. The best ones listen to the genuine comments made by patrons and make the necessary adjustments. All appreciated by me which is why I only offer constructive criticism if necessary and never attacks. Menu game is annoying for sure you probably just offered the best counter to it. And the hell is an outside / inside? Just some made up bs means girls made up, go over to Japan and see if the same girls offer outside inside, they'd be laughed out of the shop.These are our golden ballgames bud; as one of the famous anime quotes: "since they're the ones that started all these balonies (COP / CIP / upgraded phone menu with double translations in Chinese and japanese), don't expect any mercy from us"; reap what they sow game in tact. I was very easygoing too til all these bs starts to merge out of control; its both the agency and chicks trying to steer away from soapland themes and skew more on GPS evil scheme. Thanks bud.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 13:26
The shops are reading for sure and taking our calls. The best ones listen to the genuine comments made by patrons and make the necessary adjustments. All appreciated by me which is why I only offer constructive criticism if necessary and never attacks. Menu game is annoying for sure you probably just offered the best counter to it. And the hell is an outside / inside? Just some made up bs means girls made up, go over to Japan and see if the same girls offer outside inside, they'd be laughed out of the shop.That reminds me of when it comes to sampling restaurants; the rice will be charged extra for going together with the meat / veggies and also upcharge for separating them with just rice by itself and the meat / veggies standalone (in the past and as of today, they are still free of charge to either mix it up or separate them alone on the side). With every fking "upcharge", you think that will bring in more business to the restaurants if they charge every nitty gritty just like inside / outside as in rice with meats / veggies or separate standalone but both charging extra regardless? Then more peeps would enjoy home made cookings LOL.

RiverRunning
10-08-23, 13:34
These are our golden ballgames bud; as one of the famous anime quotes: "since they're the ones that started all these balonies (COP / CIP / upgraded phone menu with double translations in Chinese and japanese), don't expect any mercy from us"; reap what they sow game in tact. I was very easygoing too til all these bs starts to merge out of control; its both the agency and chicks trying to steer away from soapland themes and skew more on GPS evil scheme. Thanks bud.That's where you're wrong buddy, the menu game IS a soapland thing. They're not steering away from soapland, they're steering towards the soapland business model. They're starting to bring the menu model into the US market.

The soapland menu is much more vast, they have things like COF / facial, cosplay, anal play, use of toys / vibe, Piss play, S&M, etc.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 13:43
That's where you're wrong buddy, the menu game IS a soapland thing. They're not steering away from soapland, they're steering towards the soapland business model. They're starting to bring the menu model into the US market.

The soapland menu is much more vast, they have things like COF / facial, cosplay, anal play, use of toys / vibe, Piss play, S&M, etc.That sounds more interesting man; now it won't be too bored hehe LOL, thanks for the input.

RiverRunning
10-08-23, 14:16
Read my post carefully next time they have no inside / outside raw at least not dozen shops I've visited in Tokyo. BTW Save your DMs I'm not helping you gatekeep anyone LOL.What now? I'm pretty sure I was quoting IC's post, not yours. So yes.. I didn't read your post at all because I wasn't even referring to your post.

Ewe52
10-08-23, 14:18
What now? I'm pretty sure I was quoting IC's post, not yours. So yes.. I didn't read your post at all because I wasn't even referring to your post.I'll delete my bad.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 14:50
What are the names of 1010, R8, MLE, and SE? I'm visiting from Orlando, searching around but can't find the names of these four places so I can go have some fun!Welcome from florida / orlando ricky, theres a lot more goodies to explore vs orlando and miami (I was there not too long ago to play survival game with the beaches and artwork galleries along with banging kbbq chicks so hope you will enjoy your happy funs here in manhatten playground man).

FYI template:

XOXOgirlsNY = xoxo

nycsmilingeyes = NYCSE/SE

Ten Ten Club = 1010

Rising Sun = R8

pleasure-palace-club = ppc

myluxeescape = MLE in new jersey

Happy times.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 14:56
Meant to thank IC for some Canada info last month, had a session with Jyuna / Nami in Toronto and it was great. I usually frequent Toronto 2-3 x a year for business and the setup there is great. Nice big rooms with private showers inside the room, multiple mama-sans to help coordinate traffic / schedule. Not to mention because of the strength of the USD vs CAD, your $ goes a much longer way with these sessions. It was also a bit crazy to me how in your face these places were. Jyuna was very accommodating, looking forward to the next time she visits. Thanks again IC.Thats fabulous to hear your exp man; the bookers / owners in canada are very warm esp knowing common lingo (even without shared mandarin / cantonese lines, they are very accommodating and place top priority with clients coming first). Despite chicks that toured in NYC and hopped over to toronto (some of them are friendly on extra menu despite the flat out special rates they posted on the site esp if you know the girls from NYC; they appreciate / honor regular / VIP terms; helpful to show courtesy and charmy game too). Glad you had a wonderful blast man; happy grinds and ask anytime.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 15:28
The shops are reading for sure and taking our calls. The best ones listen to the genuine comments made by patrons and make the necessary adjustments. All appreciated by me which is why I only offer constructive criticism if necessary and never attacks. Menu game is annoying for sure you probably just offered the best counter to it. And the hell is an outside / inside? Just some made up bs means girls made up, go over to Japan and see if the same girls offer outside inside, they'd be laughed out of the shop.And I know there'll be at least a few that might ask this: what if agencies / top notch spots ban / BL us if we do that?

There's no guaranteed with anything in life so don't be a chicken and grow some spines; counter shot them (like playing counter strike / call of duty / any rpgs):

Simply tell them you won't patronize them and its NOT our loss; theres plenty of spots in the jungle, no point in sticking around growing 1 tree. If everyones starting following this rhythm like a union, you think they going to ban / BL everyone in NYC and other tourist visiting? Calculate risk to reward ratio here; that's the best answer to deduction game (solving the riddles).

Ewe52
10-08-23, 15:36
Seeing a hot af Jgirl with tissue stuff between her legs while on a BBBJ to get me ready for round 2 has to be my new favorite thing to see.

Ewe52
10-08-23, 15:42
And I know there'll be at least a few that might ask this: what if agencies / top notch spots ban / BL us if we do that?

There's no guaranteed with anything in life so don't be a chicken and grow some spines; counter shot them (like playing counter strike / call of duty / any rpgs):

Simply tell them you won't patronize them and its NOT our loss; theres plenty of spots in the jungle, no point in sticking around growing 1 tree. If everyones starting following this rhythm like a union, you think they going to ban / BL everyone in NYC and other tourist visiting? Calculate risk to reward ratio here; that's the best answer to deduction game (solving the riddles).I don't know anyplace I frequent that will just ban you for offering constructive criticism. But I can see them doing that if one was just straight up nasty online and just want to hurt their business, over something trivial. No place is perfect sometimes they get it wrong sometimes we are the ones in the wrong.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 15:52
I don't know anyplace I frequent that will just ban you for offering constructive criticism. But I can see them doing that if one was just straight up nasty online and just want to hurt their business, over something trivial. No place is perfect sometimes they get it wrong sometimes we are the ones in the wrong.We are not implying we are always right, but most of the time whenever we patron with appointments, if the provider is glowing with red flags all over, theres no reason for us to tolerate it cas if we let it slide once, they will always expect to repeat the same mistake. Fool them once, shouldn't fool them another time unless the one patronizing is "volunteering" to be fooled; iykyk.

I. e: they post fake pics and provider is nowhere near what they offered in terms of quality, but some agencies / spots will threaten us if we bounce without paying even if we didn't do jack sht in the room in the beginning.

Ewe52
10-08-23, 16:10
We are not implying we are always right, but most of the time whenever we patron with appointments, if the provider is glowing with red flags all over, theres no reason for us to tolerate it cas if we let it slide once, they will always expect to repeat the same mistake. Fool them once, shouldn't fool them another time unless the one patronizing is "volunteering" to be fooled; iykyk.

I. e: they post fake pics and provider is nowhere near what they offered in terms of quality, but some agencies / spots will threaten us if we bounce without paying even if we didn't do jack sht in the room in the beginning.Yes you're right. If catfished and we don't like the girl given to us we have every right to bounce out of there with no payment necessary if no service was done.

IronClad999
10-08-23, 16:16
Seeing a hot af Jgirl with tissue stuff between her legs while on a BBBJ to get me ready for round 2 has to be my new favorite thing to see.As long as the pussy and oppais are not infected, we should be set in stone LOL. Sometimes with RTB whether wagyu wise or hairycrabs (Chinese pussy with seaweed), they have small chunks / fragments of erased evidence towels prior to their appt can be menacing in some way LOL.