PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Providers Manhattan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

JavLuvr
10-25-23, 09:29
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HOT BODY JAV that showed up yesterday??? already gone wtf

Clara PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/clara - I would see for great body.

Christina 1010 Cgirl - 1 day only? https://10tenclub.com/view/432 (no extras but if real then I would 001 her).

Luna SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/594 - looks young.

Erina R9 https://risingsun8.com/view/285 - def looks young in person and has less make up.

Mio https://myluxeescape.com/ - recognized from NY

Riri's back to the grind after a couple of days off. Still conquering NJ

Christina worth a change of pace if she's real. Maybe she's student... one day only??Hot body JAV- Maybe went to Flushing? I think she's too old for the market there though. Maybe DC or Boston? I heard she was all booked up yesterday. Wonder why she left so soon.

PPC Clara- I am interested.

10 TC Christina- My guess is she's either a student or a Flushing C-girl who had a few days open on her schedule that she wanted to fill with work and decided to give Manhattan a shot. High probability of hairy crab 🦀. IYKYK hahaha.

SE Luna- Very pretty face but heads up, she is actually closer to 5'6 than 5'0. Shameless lies from SE! Here is her profile from when she was whoring in Australia: https://citybrothel.com.au/project/mirai-japan/ I think she looks good, but 168 cm is a bit tall for my tastes.

RS Erina- This is SL Naoko. Left SL for Flushing and now she's back in Manhattan already.

MLE Mio- Was Chiyo at SE or RS. Went to Flushing and now she's back. Jesus so much back and forth between Flushing and Manhattan lately.

JavLuvr
10-25-23, 09:57
LOL up $20 to $360. She also has the best bed setup in the house now.

She's eating everything up!I'm surprised the price only jumped by $20. They did give her the best room and I heard that her bed has been fixed so it's no longer hard as a rock. I knew she was going to make a lot of money in NYC but hot damn, she is all over the review boards these past few days.

To paraphrase Meg; "I don't care to talk to the other girls. I'm not here to make friends. All they will ask me is my agent's cut and my percentage. They will probably get jealous of how many bookings I am getting".LOL this is the real Meg. The mask came off for a moment haha. She's got a very good GFE act but I could tell she's all business, and good at her business too.

JediNY
10-25-23, 10:25
I'm surprised the price only jumped by $20. They did give her the best room and I heard that her bed has been fixed so it's no longer hard as a rock. I knew she was going to make a lot of money in NYC but hot damn, she is all over the review boards these past few days.

LOL this is the real Meg. The mask came off for a moment haha. She's got a very good GFE act but I could tell she's all business, and good at her business too.The sweet GFE act and mask comes right off when they ask $200 for no condom.

You can't sugar coat I want money.

They are entitled to ask and get whatever they want. It's a business transaction.

Genghis Dong
10-25-23, 10:35
I don't use the mirrors much but is that Haruka's room?

When I entered the room, I thought there were 2 other people in the room LOL.She is in a room with a wall all mirrors.

Yada yada yada got the BBFS. Of very nice.

PokerBrah
10-25-23, 11:14
I don't use the mirrors much but is that Haruka's room?

When I entered the room, I thought there were 2 other people in the room LOL.Haruka's room has mirror right next to the bed too. She's #3. I just know it's the one next to Yokoamazon girl who was #4.

MrDezark
10-25-23, 11:25
RS8 room 5 with the full wall mirror is fantastic!Dam. Love me some full mirrors. I've got to check her out now.

Spartan1001
10-25-23, 12:52
If you had to pick one provider to book two hours with, which one would you guys go to? I'm taking a vacation day off tomorrow and am mulling over that exact decision so I'd like to hear some opinions. Right now I'm thinking Mariko from what everyone has said so far, but Daria, Demi and Rolyat from PPC look very good. It's hard to decide LOL.

Genghis Dong
10-25-23, 13:08
Hot body JAV- Maybe went to Flushing? I think she's too old for the market there though. Maybe DC or Boston? I heard she was all booked up yesterday. Wonder why she left so soon.

PPC Clara- I am interested.

10 TC Christina- My guess is she's either a student or a Flushing C-girl who had a few days open on her schedule that she wanted to fill with work and decided to give Manhattan a shot. High probability of hairy crab 🦀. IYKYK hahaha.

SE Luna- Very pretty face but heads up, she is actually closer to 5'6 than 5'0. Shameless lies from SE! Here is her profile from when she was whoring in Australia: https://citybrothel.com.au/project/mirai-japan/ I think she looks good, but 168 cm is a bit tall for my tastes.

RS Erina- This is SL Naoko. Left SL for Flushing and now she's back in Manhattan already.

MLE Mio- Was Chiyo at SE or RS. Went to Flushing and now she's back. Jesus so much back and forth between Flushing and Manhattan lately.I am rearranging Clara's pussy today.

Naoko was cute. I put them in the visit / hot order of 1) Kaya 2) Yumiko 3) Naoko. But I was going 3 days straight for this but Naoko cancelled a few hours before my appointment.

Spartan1001
10-25-23, 13:23
I went to r8 and had a mediocre time, their beds are way too hard a d the girl at the time (no longer on the roster) asked the upgrade fee with no cop which was lame. Very hit or miss for me there.

MrDezark
10-25-23, 13:56
Good looking gal. Face pics are probably fake or filtered heavily. MM Cs and shaved. Smiley upon greet but middle of session you can see breaks in her act. Got a bit of GPS and mechanical vibes. 200/300 firm for me. You young studs might be able to negotiate down YMMV.

PokerBrah
10-25-23, 16:24
I went to r8 and had a mediocre time, their beds are way too hard a d the girl at the time (no longer on the roster) asked the upgrade fee with no cop which was lame. Very hit or miss for me there.Who did you see?

RiverRunning
10-25-23, 16:36
I am rearranging Clara's pussy today.

Naoko was cute. I put them in the visit / hot order of 1) Kaya 2) Yumiko 3) Naoko. But I was going 3 days straight for this but Naoko cancelled a few hours before my appointment.You're in luck, she popped up in R8.

JavLuvr
10-25-23, 17:33
If you had to pick one provider to book two hours with, which one would you guys go to? I'm taking a vacation day off tomorrow and am mulling over that exact decision so I'd like to hear some opinions. Right now I'm thinking Mariko from what everyone has said so far, but Daria, Demi and Rolyat from PPC look very good. It's hard to decide LOL.This is a difficult question to answer since it's pretty subjective. We all have our type and two hours is a long time to spend with one working girl. There are only a handful of girls I would consider buying more than an hour with and none of them are working in Manhattan right now.

A 2 hour session with one of the ladies on your list will cost between $720 - $800. But you can fuck all 3 of the PPC girls you mentioned for 30 minutes each for $780. That's what I would do: enjoy a nice day off in Midtown, walk the city, eat some good food and fuck 3 different young hotties over the course of the day. 3 pops with 3 different girls for around the same price that you would get 2-4 pops with the same girl.

Plus this way you get to try most of them out. Instead of picking one out of those 4 girls to fuck, just decide which one you're gonna skip and bang the other 3 LOL.

PokerBrah
10-25-23, 17:40
This is a difficult question to answer since it's pretty subjective. We all have our type and two hours is a long time to spend with one working girl. There are only a handful of girls I would consider buying more than an hour with and none of them are working in Manhattan right now.

A 2 hour session with one of the ladies on your list will cost between $720 - $800. But you can fuck all 3 of the PPC girls you mentioned for 30 minutes each for $780. That's what I would do: enjoy a nice day off in Midtown, walk the city, eat some good food and fuck 3 different young hotties over the course of the day. 3 pops with 3 different girls for around the same price that you would get 2-4 pops with the same girl.This is good. There has only been one provider this year I was willing to spend more than 1 hour with and def 2 hours is just too long for most girls that you do not know if you will have good chemistry with.

If you're not sure about the girl, you can do 3 sessions with all of the girls you listed and it would come to 1. 5 hours and have more time to rest in between and get 3 good pops.

But if you are dead set on picking just one of the 4 girls you picked... It would be Mariko then Daria as my pick.

DrunkenKid
10-25-23, 18:05
This is good. There has only been one provider this year I was willing to spend more than 1 hour with and def 2 hours is just too long for most girls that you do not know if you will have good chemistry with.

If you're not sure about the girl, you can do 3 sessions with all of the girls you listed and it would come to 1. 5 hours and have more time to rest in between and get 3 good pops.

But if you are dead set on picking just one of the 4 girls you picked... It would be Mariko then Daria as my pick.I booked 2 girls this year for sessions longer than 1 hour. Mariko would be the easy choice (and girl #3) if I was looking for someone to bang for an extended session. She is a pure sex bomb.

Spartan1001
10-25-23, 18:48
Who did you see?Junko. She was pretty mediocre, tried doing the two hours appointment because I thought her looks were great but she didn't allow CIP or lfk or DFK. Moreover despite me booking for two hours mms then told me I could only have an hour and a half, of which I didn't spend the entirety of that time, because as I said mediocre and dead service.

Spartan1001
10-25-23, 18:52
This is a difficult question to answer since it's pretty subjective. We all have our type and two hours is a long time to spend with one working girl. There are only a handful of girls I would consider buying more than an hour with and none of them are working in Manhattan right now.

A 2 hour session with one of the ladies on your list will cost between $720 - $800. But you can fuck all 3 of the PPC girls you mentioned for 30 minutes each for $780. That's what I would do: enjoy a nice day off in Midtown, walk the city, eat some good food and fuck 3 different young hotties over the course of the day. 3 pops with 3 different girls for around the same price that you would get 2-4 pops with the same girl.

Plus this way you get to try most of them out. Instead of picking one out of those 4 girls to fuck, just decide which one you're gonna skip and bang the other 3 LOL.Solid advice, unfortunately I wanted to pamper myself with the upgrades after a long gruelling month of work (and in Manhattan that's 200 right there alone). Otherwise I'd absolutely follow this advice (although with two one hour sessions instead just half hours cause I like to spend my time LOL).

PokerBrah
10-25-23, 20:53
Junko. She was pretty mediocre, tried doing the two hours appointment because I thought her looks were great but she didn't allow CIP or lfk or DFK. Moreover despite me booking for two hours mms then told me I could only have an hour and a half, of which I didn't spend the entirety of that time, because as I said mediocre and dead service.Junko. This was like last week then? I think she's gone sometime last week.

Damn. Well she gone. Meg-ladon is the hot ticket in town right now there.

PokerBrah
10-25-23, 20:54
Solid advice, unfortunately I wanted to pamper myself with the upgrades after a long gruelling month of work (and in Manhattan that's 200 right there alone). Otherwise I'd absolutely follow this advice (although with two one hour sessions instead just half hours cause I like to spend my time LOL).Actually if you are doing 2 hours, the girl will probably only charge *1* upgrade fee where 3 girls you may get hit with it multiple times.

Genghis Dong
10-25-23, 21:00
The next Emila. She is hot as fuck. I'd say big Bs maybe though. Very pretty. Maybe 50% Emila vibes and I gave her about 70% of the fucking I gave Emila. 100/200 solid. So no yada yada. I'd say she is pics with some editing. Shaved. Again, though, hot as fuck. Really tight pussy. Before I got there at least. Haha.

RyanLar
10-25-23, 21:05
Yuua girl at 1010 club https://10tenclub.com/view/433.

$260/45 Mins $320/60 Mins $380/60 Mins.

Hot damn hot tits.

RyanLar
10-25-23, 21:12
Oh another?

Renka https://10tenclub.com/view/434.

$240/30 Mins damn experimenting with $380 too now.

Hot damn hot tits.

RyanLar
10-25-23, 21:21
The next Emila. She is hot as fuck. I'd say big Bs maybe though. Very pretty. Maybe 50% Emila vibes and I gave her about 70% of the fucking I gave Emila. 100/200 solid. So no yada yada. I'd say she is pics with some editing. Shaved. Again, though, hot as fuck. Really tight pussy. Before I got there at least. Haha.God damn it. I was going to see her today but plan changed. Ruined.

VidLover69
10-25-23, 21:35
Really tight pussy. Before I got there at least. Haha.That's probably the case with every J girl you see. There is a pre and post GD tightness or lack thereof.

MrDezark
10-25-23, 21:58
The next Emila. She is hot as fuck. I'd say big Bs maybe though. Very pretty. Maybe 50% Emila vibes and I gave her about 70% of the fucking I gave Emila. 100/200 solid. So no yada yada. I'd say she is pics with some editing. Shaved. Again, though, hot as fuck. Really tight pussy. Before I got there at least. Haha.Pics look decent. How was her demeanor and attitude?

VidLover69
10-25-23, 21:58
Everyone is jumping on the Meg train but I read she is a hard no to video so tried out hikari at NYCSE instead. Her body pics are spot on and she is tiny / super petite. Tits are small 'A' cups. Put a HS uniform on her and you can have hentai fantasy of your wet dreams. BTW, webmaster is lazy and says every other girl there including Hikari has 34 Cs. Like WTF.

Anyways, her face is cute but the pic filters give her large anime eyes which are of course not real. Practically no english so everything is via translator app. Asks 150/200 so just go for CIP or use the 001's.

She definitely lacks experience and it shows. BBBJ game is weak and same goes for cg. But she also follows directions and she will let you pound that tight pussy the whole time #lipsthatgrip.

PB, maybe you can be her teacher before GD stretches her out and ruins it for everyone else.

Oh, she had a Bush at least when I saw her. It probably goes without saying but she offers video for the standard extra $$.

PokerBrah
10-25-23, 22:20
New 1010 girls look nice. I'd prefer Yuua right now. Assuming at least one is #NBC.

Hot damn hot tits.

Oh another?

Renka https://10tenclub.com/view/434.

$240/30 Mins damn experimenting with $380 too now.

Everyone is jumping on the Meg train but I read she is a hard no to video so tried out hikari at NYCSE instead. Her body pics are spot on and she is tiny / super petite. Tits are small 'A' cups. Put a HS uniform on her and you can have hentai fantasy of your wet dreams. BTW, webmaster is lazy and says every other girl there including Hikari has 34 Cs. Like WTF.

Anyways, her face is cute but the pic filters give her large anime eyes which are of course not real. Practically no english so everything is via translator app. Asks 150/200 so just go for CIP or use the 001's.

She definitely lacks experience and it shows. BBBJ game is weak and same goes for cg. But she also follows directions and she will let you pound that tight pussy the whole time #lipsthatgrip.

PB, maybe you can be her teacher before GD stretches her out and ruins it for everyone else.

Oh, she had a Bush at least when I saw her. It probably goes without saying but she offers video for the standard extra $$.You had me until I saw "she had a Bush". LOL.

Clara PPC sounds like a TDL Add.

RazGrizace00
10-25-23, 22:27
Do you guys have an updated list of girls who do video? I know some girls will say so on the page. Can't wait to be back in the city!

MrDezark
10-25-23, 22:55
Actually if you are doing 2 hours, the girl will probably only charge *1* upgrade fee where 3 girls you may get hit with it multiple times.But if you got rizz and game you can get cip 3 girls for free.

VidLover69
10-25-23, 23:42
Do you guys have an updated list of girls who do video? I know some girls will say so on the page. Can't wait to be back in the city!There is just way too much jgirl turnover so just ask. The PPS / MMS at most shops will let you know if it is available, any restrictions, and the extra cost.

For C or K girls, just assume no.

JavLuvr
10-26-23, 00:18

Oh, she had a Bush at least when I saw her. It probably goes without saying but she offers video for the standard extra $$.I saw her yesterday. She was pretty fun. Agree with the physical description. Very nice tiny body. Pics are her with filter. Pussy is sorta like a partial innie, small lippage visible near the bottom of the pussy. She does have a full Bush. Will leave a review eventually

Newbie vibes but also a bit businesslike. I would say Meg was way better overall. Hotter plus better GFE / more service. And she's got those same lips that grip BTW. Looks real nice in doggy.

DrunkenKid
10-26-23, 01:06
LOL this is the real Meg. The mask came off for a moment haha. She's got a very good GFE act but I could tell she's all business, and good at her business too.Ya, I picked up on that vibe right away. There was no playing innocent. I made sure to give her a good fuck because this was one and done for me. To her credit, she didn't collect any money until the end.

PokerBrah
10-26-23, 07:32
Two pairs of tits showed up at 1010.

Renka 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/434 - more sexy vibe with the tits.

Yuuna 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/433 - more innocent vibe with bigger tits. Looks like she was in a pageant in one of the pics.

Honoka R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/286 - back, forgot her name before though. Tight pussy with a little Bush.

Mira XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/434 - just because she looks hot, real pics? Someone find out please.

Claria PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/clara - few days in but GD said hot and shaved. Worth a trip if her pussy was elastic.

Myla SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/595 - was at PPC.

Omakase

Yuuna or Renka 1010 next to be eaten

Mariko 1010 - good sex with ear cleaning and facial after. She's a must see for NYC

Riri MLE - shorter hair, still cute and energetic GFE. She ain't coming to NYC for a while but many of you have seen her multiple times it seems so maybe she won't even come here. Oh the sweet agony face in mish and excited moan when you CIP her while banging her from behind. Good shit

Momona 1010 - still got the cutest face to mish fuck

Clara PPC - a hot Emelia without the attitude lol, GD did report firm price and no yada yada but if hot still worth a 001 bang. Oh no...I just saw this post. Now may not see her http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6652738&viewfull=1#post6652738

Erina R8 - easy pickin' for rumor but yet confirmed directly

On the conveyor belt Sushi Plan
Meg R8 - bush...
Hikara SE - bush...

DrunkenKid
10-26-23, 08:23
Myla SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/595 - was at PPC.
Clara PPC - a hot Emelia without the attitude lol, GD did report firm price and no yada yada but if hot still worth a 001 bang. Oh no...I just saw this post. Now may not see her http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6652738&viewfull=1#post6652738
Myla NYSE was Rolyat (https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rolyat) but now with a cheaper rate $360/ hr vs $400/ hr. A recent review states that she is now flexy on the BBFS.

LOL at GD ruining Clara.

BigFloppieDonk
10-26-23, 08:50
Flying in for the weekend so lited on time and ability to vet. Can anyone recommend the best spot or jav girl that will provide BBFS cip? Coming from Ohio Fri. Night and leaving Sunday morning. A few options would be great variety and all haha.

JediNY
10-26-23, 08:51
Ya, I picked up on that vibe right away. There was no playing innocent. I made sure to give her a good fuck because this was one and done for me. To her credit, she didn't collect any money until the end.This seems to be a trend.

AMP girl gets hyped by a few dudes and is the talk of the boards.

Then one dude who is not drinking the Kool-Aid starts bringing the masses back to reality LOL.

MrDezark
10-26-23, 09:08
Myla NYSE was Rolyat (https://www.pleasure-palace.club/rolyat) but now with a cheaper rate $360/ hr vs $400/ hr. A recent review states that she is now flexy on the BBFS.

LOL at GD ruining Clara.Clara seems like a hit or miss. Bad review of her on massage parlor thread. Apparently she didn't want to shower in the beginning for a 30 m session? It should be the other way around WTF LOL.

JavLuvr
10-26-23, 10:00
Honoka R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/286 - back, forgot her name before though. Tight pussy with a little Bush.

Claria PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/clara - few days in but GD said hot and shaved. Worth a trip if her pussy was elastic.

Omakase

Clara PPC - a hot Emelia without the attitude lol, GD did report firm price and no yada yada but if hot still worth a 001 bang. Oh no...I just saw this post. Now may not see her http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6652738&viewfull=1#post6652738Honoka RS- Was Madoka at 10 TC. She's done some JAV: https://missav.com/dm44/en/cawd-561-uncensored-leak. I had a lot of fun with this girl, definitely recommend. The Bush is very small (even smaller than in the vids) and lips are clean, so don't be put off by that. Probably the tightest pussy I've been inside for months. And she was flexy on CIP when I saw her two weeks ago. My sources tell me she just finished working in San Fran and her flight back to Japan leaves from NYC in a few days. Get her while you can.

PPC Clara- Mixed reports so far. GD says she's hot and is the next 10 TC Emila. But we also have that review from the MPR thread that you linked. Seems she might have the same cold / bitchy attitude that Emila did!

New girls at 10 TC- Both look good but pics seems heavily filtered and no body shots. Yuuna looks better than Renka to my eye but that 5'6 height listed on the website is worrisome. Maybe will try to take a look before 10 TC de-bushes them hehe.

Genghis Dong
10-26-23, 10:42
Two pairs of tits showed up at 1010.

Renka 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/434 - more sexy vibe with the tits.

Yuuna 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/433 - more innocent vibe with bigger tits. Looks like she was in a pageant in one of the pics.

Mira XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/434 - just because she looks hot, real pics? Someone find out please.

Myla SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/595 - was at PPC.On Clara I agree with most of what he said. I would say some back acne and she wanted to keep the lights low. But in the shower it was bright and she was hot body.

She is not a ***** like Emila but just not bitchy nor nice. Just lips. I would add bang her as long as you can because she called shower like 20 early.

I really just fucked her hard and long and she was having a really hard time taking it and wetted up a bit so my fun was watching her.

But yeah, wasted a good 5 minutes trying to negotiate with her.

Now this was her first day.

MrDezark
10-26-23, 11:30
Flying in for the weekend so lited on time and ability to vet. Can anyone recommend the best spot or jav girl that will provide BBFS cip? Coming from Ohio Fri. Night and leaving Sunday morning. A few options would be great variety and all haha.Best bet is to bring 200 $ and you'll get guaranteed bbfscip LOL.

VidLover69
10-26-23, 13:00
I saw her yesterday. She was pretty fun. Agree with the physical description. Very nice tiny body. Pics are her with filter. Pussy is sorta like a partial innie, small lippage visible near the bottom of the pussy. She does have a full Bush. Will leave a review eventually

Newbie vibes but also a bit businesslike. I would say Meg was way better overall. Hotter plus better GFE / more service. And she's got those same lips that grip BTW. Looks real nice in doggy.Meg was next on my TDL but 'no video' pushed her way down my list. Service quality is def meh for Hikari, but I can't complain about being able to rewatch hikari's pussy wrapped tightly around my cock as I work her over. Good stuff. BTW, no, I do not share so you lurkers stop asking me and just make your own.

JediNY
10-26-23, 13:13
BTW, no, I do not share so you lurkers stop asking me and just make your own.Love it when random strangers just ask for stuff LOL.

PokerBrah
10-26-23, 14:29
Meg was next on my TDL but 'no video' pushed her way down my list. Service quality is def meh for Hikari, but I can't complain about being able to rewatch hikari's pussy wrapped tightly around my cock as I work her over. Good stuff. BTW, no, I do not share so you lurkers stop asking me and just make your own.LOL. Yes many DMs asking for videos. I get some too.

JediNY
10-26-23, 15:47
RS8 Asuna 30-minutes $230.

Random thoughts.

BBFS Ask 100/200.

Cute GND Spinner.

Limited GFE. Some DFK.

BBBJ.

69 - Sensitive and kept pulling hips away.

Limited moaning.

Tried condom mish. Dick does not work when suffocated.

Back to 69.

Some dick to pussy lips tease.

No finish. Need to unload on my regulars.

Recommend if you like submissive type.

No repeat for me.

MMS asked for my opinion.

Told MMS she was cute, friendly, limited GFE but I would not repeat.

Told MMS I would come back 10 times if you bring back Mystery J girl.

Told her Mystery J girl was business smart with optional tip and got my business for 4 weeks.

MMS had a surprised she didn't charge you look LOL.

JediNY
10-26-23, 16:00
RS8 Asuna follow up.

Beginning shower required and she spent quite a few minutes cleaning out her pussy.

Yes. Cleaning out another dude's CIP.

On my time.

BigFloppieDonk
10-26-23, 16:40
Best bet is to bring 200 $ and you'll get guaranteed bbfscip LOL.Yes definitely will bring some cash. What's the going price looking on here seems 280 or so for 30 min is there usually an upcharge from there for CIP? Is this massage parlor or just the girls? Never had any jav although I visited some blowjob parlours in Tokyo.

VidLover69
10-26-23, 17:00
Best bet is to bring 200 $ and you'll get guaranteed bbfscip LOL.It's 200 extra in addition to the base toll.

VidLover69
10-26-23, 17:21

She def mastered the bitchy look in the bottom left photo. So who is going to toftt?

VidLover69
10-26-23, 17:24
Yes definitely will bring some cash. What's the going price looking on here seems 280 or so for 30 min is there usually an upcharge from there for CIP? Is this massage parlor or just the girls? Never had any jav although I visited some blowjob parlours in Tokyo.$200 is the upcharge in addition to the base toll. So if the girl is 280/ hhr then it's 280+200.

NeoZeed
10-26-23, 17:33
LOL. Yes many DMs asking for videos. I get some too.I would totally trade, but not just give a video for nothing to people I don't trust.

I've received video cleanup requests before too on another forum, usually people that have dark or grainy videos and they aren't savvy with video editing. Also, some of these girls (Himari Ogawa and some other jav girls) were like "yes, show your friends! Haha.

MrDezark
10-26-23, 17:51
She def mastered the bitchy look in the bottom left photo. So who is going to toftt?Those are fake pics.

PokerBrah
10-26-23, 18:33
Mystery J girl with no name is pretty useless data NGL.

RS8 Asuna 30-minutes $230.

Random thoughts.

BBFS Ask 100/200.

Cute GND Spinner.

Limited GFE. Some DFK.

BBBJ.

69 - Sensitive and kept pulling hips away.

Limited moaning.

Tried condom mish. Dick does not work when suffocated.

Back to 69.

Some dick to pussy lips tease.

No finish. Need to unload on my regulars.

Recommend if you like submissive type.

No repeat for me.

MMS asked for my opinion.

Told MMS she was cute, friendly, limited GFE but I would not repeat.

Told MMS I would come back 10 times if you bring back Mystery J girl.

Told her Mystery J girl was business smart with optional tip and got my business for 4 weeks.

MMS had a surprised she didn't charge you look LOL.

JediNY
10-26-23, 18:57
Mystery J girl with no name is pretty useless data NGL.Totally useless to everyone but made my point to MMS on what it would take for me to repeat with a new girl.

I have had similar discussions with the MMS at NYAF and SG when I try new a girl and they ask.

My bread and butter are my regulars and these new girls at 30-minutes are just teases. No repeats. Unless I get unexpectedly lucky.

RazGrizace00
10-26-23, 20:00
There is just way too much jgirl turnover so just ask. The PPS / MMS at most shops will let you know if it is available, any restrictions, and the extra cost.

For C or K girls, just assume no.Thank you I appreciate the help. I will definitely see a Jgirl so I can get some video. I'll check back next Saturday to see who would be a good one to see since the turnover is crazy.

VidLover69
10-26-23, 23:04
I've received video cleanup requests before too on another forum, usually people that have dark or grainy videos and they aren't savvy with video editing. Dark or grainy videos mean poor lighting and / or shitty cameras.

A rechargeable, camera mountable light is like 20-30 bucks on amazon and will do wonders for quality assuming the camera is ok.

RazGrizace00
10-27-23, 00:06
Dark or grainy videos mean poor lighting and / or shitty cameras.

A rechargeable, camera mountable light is like 20-30 bucks on amazon and will do wonders for quality assuming the camera is ok.Sorry for the millions of questions.

Any camera recommendations? I was leaning towards the Panasonic G85 or should I hit a gopro or vlogger cam?

During a session do you ask for the lights on or run the mountable lights you mentioned?

Thanks again!

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:23
Now this is funny. LOL.

RS8 Asuna follow up.

Beginning shower required and she spent quite a few minutes cleaning out her pussy.

Yes. Cleaning out another dude's CIP.

On my time.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:27
Sorry for the millions of questions.

Any camera recommendations? I was leaning towards the Panasonic G85 or should I hit a gopro or vlogger cam?

During a session do you ask for the lights on or run the mountable lights you mentioned?

Thanks again!Just chiming in for VidLover. The 2 new girls at 1010 were $100 videos NO-FACE.

Yuua and Renka.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:33
I would totally trade, but not just give a video for nothing to people I don't trust.

I've received video cleanup requests before too on another forum, usually people that have dark or grainy videos and they aren't savvy with video editing. Also, some of these girls (Himari Ogawa and some other jav girls) were like "yes, show your friends! Haha.Yah, mostly just requests to get a copy. I don't share / trade them since it's really just between me and the girl.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:36
On Clara I agree with most of what he said. I would say some back acne and she wanted to keep the lights low. But in the shower it was bright and she was hot body.

She is not a ***** like Emila but just not bitchy nor nice. Just lips. I would add bang her as long as you can because she called shower like 20 early.

I really just fucked her hard and long and she was having a really hard time taking it and wetted up a bit so my fun was watching her.

But yeah, wasted a good 5 minutes trying to negotiate with her.

Now this was her first day.I'm brad pitt so maybe I will get lucky and better service!

Pray pray pray.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:38
Honoka RS- Was Madoka at 10 TC. She's done some JAV: https://missav.com/dm44/en/cawd-561-uncensored-leak. I had a lot of fun with this girl, definitely recommend. The Bush is very small (even smaller than in the vids) and lips are clean, so don't be put off by that. Probably the tightest pussy I've been inside for months. And she was flexy on CIP when I saw her two weeks ago. My sources tell me she just finished working in San Fran and her flight back to Japan leaves from NYC in a few days. Get her while you can.

PPC Clara- Mixed reports so far. GD says she's hot and is the next 10 TC Emila. But we also have that review from the MPR thread that you linked. Seems she might have the same cold / bitchy attitude that Emila did!

New girls at 10 TC- Both look good but pics seems heavily filtered and no body shots. Yuuna looks better than Renka to my eye but that 5'6 height listed on the website is worrisome. Maybe will try to take a look before 10 TC de-bushes them hehe.LOL damn your info is good about Honoka. She did come just come back from SF. Her new pics are pretty good.

The new 1010 girls are both lasered pussy. You are SOL.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:40
But if you got rizz and game you can get cip 3 girls for free.I am no Ronaldo. I am a mere mortal.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 00:42

LOL at GD ruining Clara.If GD ruined Clara and Riverrunning shot her buy rating down she may be humbled and provide good service if less people asl for her. Good to attack when the girl is looking for an upswing.

VidLover69
10-27-23, 00:47
Sorry for the millions of questions.

Thanks again!Panasonic g85 is heavy / bulky. Gopro's footage is crappy in low light and you need to get it really up close to fill the screen.

Mountable light is sufficient. Get one that has 96 leds. Good balance between size and light output.

My ideal camera is relatively compact, large sensor, no recording limit, does not overheat quickly, shoots good quality 4 k, and has a foldable front facing screen. If you want to use a light, it should have a cold shoe to mount. Some people like the sony zv-1. Others have used newer smartphones with AI. There are other options depending on your budget. This should be plenty of info to do your own research.

Don't forget to contribute back to the forum once you start shooting your own jgirl hentai.

VidLover69
10-27-23, 00:49
Just chiming in for VidLover. The 2 new girls at 1010 were $100 videos NO-FACE.

Yuua and Renka.Oh god. The dreaded 'no face' restriction. At least the price is discounted off the standard 200. Thanks PB.

RazGrizace00
10-27-23, 02:09
Panasonic g85 is heavy / bulky. Gopro's footage is crappy in low light and you need to get it really up close to fill the screen.

Mountable light is sufficient. Get one that has 96 leds. Good balance between size and light output.

My ideal camera is relatively compact, large sensor, no recording limit, does not overheat quickly, shoots good quality 4 k, and has a foldable front facing screen. If you want to use a light, it should have a cold shoe to mount. Some people like the sony zv-1. Others have used newer smartphones with AI. There are other options depending on your budget. This should be plenty of info to do your own research.

Don't forget to contribute back to the forum once you start shooting your own jgirl hentai.Very great info thank you!

RazGrizace00
10-27-23, 02:45
Just chiming in for VidLover. The 2 new girls at 1010 were $100 videos NO-FACE.

Yuua and Renka.Booo, hopefully there will be some girls that will allow face so I can set up multiple cameras.

JediNY
10-27-23, 07:26
Now this is funny. LOL.I could have said WTF are you doing but it would have taken too long to translate.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 07:38
Maybe eye candy. https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/435.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 07:39
Multiple mongers be going to B&H and run into each other fetching the same setup for their hentai videos.

Panasonic g85 is heavy / bulky. Gopro's footage is crappy in low light and you need to get it really up close to fill the screen.

Don't forget to contribute back to the forum once you start shooting your own jgirl hentai.

VidLover69
10-27-23, 08:33
Booo, hopefully there will be some girls that will allow face so I can set up multiple cameras.I go with a main and a handheld cell phone for pov. It's way too distracting with more and too much time is wasted setting up and taking down. You can try it but you will quickly know what I mean.

RazGrizace00
10-27-23, 08:39
Multiple mongers be going to B&H and run into each other fetching the same setup for their hentai videos.Lmao.

I go with a main and a handheld cell phone for pov. It's way too distracting with more and too much time is wasted setting up and taking down. You can try it but you will quickly know what I mean.Yep, that totally makes sense.

Are 1010 and PPC the best Japanese shops? I haven't verified there. I might still be verified at Shagrila but I didn't get to go last time.

IronClad999
10-27-23, 08:47
Its the same amy kgirl that just toured nova dc then to philly epm, and boston recently; freebies YMMV (esp easier on first visit, but she got jaded / firmer now (100 cip last time at epm, but now could be 100-150 or even 200 depending on her mood cas she got a huge loyal fans list since philly tour. Very kinky attitude with msog easily and small tiny bodyframe. In terms of the face and body game, the first 2 pics in red is closer to accuracy vs the last 2. Thick mimics on double buns behind (not into greeks so far), nose is taller than the avg kgirl. Fully shaven kitty about 82-84% tight. She likes to wear that black leather submissive outfit with a cuff dangler near her neck like hamster in a cage to let us show our beast game on her LOL. Pretty strong mod GFE and likes to cuddle or enjoys msog easily; she's sometimes pissed if we don't have enough juice in our tanks LOL.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Xxx: 372334.

Ewe52
10-27-23, 08:49
Its the same amy kgirl that just toured nova dc then to philly epm, and boston recently; freebies YMMV (esp easier on first visit, but she got jaded / firmer now (100 cip last time at epm, but now could be 100-150 or even 200 depending on her mood cas she got a huge loyal fans list since philly tour. Very kinky attitude with msog easily and small tiny bodyframe. In terms of the face and body game, the first 2 pics in red is closer to accuracy vs the last 2. Thick mimics on double buns behind (not into greeks so far), nose is taller than the avg kgirl. Fully shaven kitty about 82-84% tight. She likes to wear that black leather submissive outfit with a cuff dangler near her neck like hamster in a cage to let us show our beast game on her LOL. Pretty strong mod GFE and likes to cuddle or enjoys msog easily; she's sometimes pissed if we don't have enough juice in our tanks LOL.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Xxx: 372334.Sounds like a winner.

VidLover69
10-27-23, 08:50
Multiple mongers be going to B&H and run into each other fetching the same setup for their hentai videos.Hahaha yeah. Maybe javlur will make true final leap from fan to starring in his own javs.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 09:46
Takako https://twitter.com/NYCRisingSun/status/1717900112842608994.

Maybe eye candy. https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/435.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 10:16
Takako https://risingsun8.com/view/287.

Takako https://twitter.com/NYCRisingSun/status/1717900112842608994.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 11:02
Very sweet girl with a cute face that you want to put in your pocket. Great little bald pussy and soft titties. Pussy is tight and wet I love getting her pink turned inside out during doggy. I like that she moved from the original room too.

+ Good kissing.

+ Great face to mish and fuck and kiss.

+ NBC pussy.

+ tight little entry still.

+ great mish.

+ great doggy.

- so so cowgirl (not many know how to ride anyway so it's not a real knock).

+ Very close to white / pink pussy throughout.

+ cute little moans until you turn up the heat then so goes the volume.

Don't remember the video part. First time I saw her I think she said no.

I would argue one of the best "cute" faces in Manhattan. Cuter than Modoka 1010 before.

For comparison of the current girls out there that I know the faces.

Meg is a more sultry exotic face.

Mariko is a sexy siren face.

Riri is a "college babe" bubbly face who just graduated high school and everyday is a great day smiling face.

Daria is more "every day" girl GND face. Don't think she can compete with this group on face alone but just as a reference.

I'd repeat which was done.

JediNY
10-27-23, 11:20
Very sweet girl with a cute face that you want to put in your pocket. Great little bald pussy and soft titties. Pussy is tight and wet I love getting her pink turned inside out during doggy. I like that she moved from the original room too.

+ Good kissing.

+ NBC pussy.

+ great mish.

+ great doggy.

+ Very close to white / pink pussy throughout.

+ cute little moans until you turn up the heat then so goes the volume.Does your face ranking include smile / teeth LOL.

KingKongMike
10-27-23, 11:40

+ Good kissing.

+ NBC pussy.

+ great mish.

+ great doggy.

+ Very close to white / pink pussy throughout..Awesome review mate. Concur with everything here. She's amazing. I saw her when she was Himiko at NYCSE. Super cute girl. Had fun with her.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 13:05
Lmao.

Yep, that totally makes sense.

Are 1010 and PPC the best Japanese shops? I haven't verified there. I might still be verified at Shagrila but I didn't get to go last time.The two you have plus a few.

PPC.

Smiling eyes.

Risingsun8.

Xoxo.

Shangrila and DDY have less Japanese but sometimes very good.

These are the most popular ones.

CreaminThePie
10-27-23, 13:41
The two you have plus a few.

PPC.

Smiling eyes.

Risingsun8.

Xoxo.

These are the most popular ones.New to the forum. As my name suggest I love to creampie in tight Japanese pussies. Just wanted to ask you guys who have been here for a while. What is the normal upcharge for CIA and what is the percentage of girls who are willing to offer that type of service?

JSmith10
10-27-23, 14:49
Are 1010 and PPC the best Japanese shops? I haven't verified there. I might still be verified at Shagrila but I didn't get to go last time.I'd recommend NYCSE, XOXO, R8 and getting verified at one will get you verified at all and maybe a few more.

IronClad999
10-27-23, 15:59
Pics look pretty spicy with some carmen vibes LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

Ewe52
10-27-23, 17:18
Pics look pretty spicy with some carmen vibes LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.LOL pretty girl but hardly any resemblance to the photos.

IronClad999
10-27-23, 17:32
LOL pretty girl but hardly any resemblance to the photos.Sounds like an unwanted meatball LOL.

RazGrizace00
10-27-23, 18:54

PPC.

Smiling eyes.

Risingsun8.

Xoxo.

These are the most popular ones.

I'd recommend NYCSE, XOXO, R8 and getting verified at one will get you verified at all and maybe a few more.Thanks I verified at 1010 today. If I see someone at one of the shops I'll verify with them.

RazGrizace00
10-27-23, 19:00
I go with a main and a handheld cell phone for pov. It's way too distracting with more and too much time is wasted setting up and taking down. You can try it but you will quickly know what I mean.This just came out 2 days ago and the videos are pretty impressive. https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket-3.

I was looking for 4 K60 but everything was like $1500. Was going to settle with 4 K30 on the Sony ZV-E10 but just going to use my S23 Ultra as stationary and the Pocket 3 as handheld. Thanks again for all the info it helped me narrow things down.

Ewe52
10-27-23, 19:27
Sounds like an unwanted meatball LOL.Ok so, she's a stop loss for the 2 sisters that bolted out of the store today. Was flying out of JFK Sunday after working a few weeks in Ohio. But Cindy called her up to duty. Very nice girl good service pretty face and curvy. Isn't as bashful as the normal Jgirls will do things other Jgirls don't normally do. Doesn't look Japanese at all more latina / Filipina but she insisted she's full Japanese. I recommend give her a shot.

John Cleland
10-27-23, 19:57
Assuming the the link below works you'll be able to watch and / or download her full video of the box cover shown on the 1010 site. She's clearly a mix and a strong performer for sure IMHO:

https://missav.com/en/sdmu-981

Enjoy.

JC.

Ok so, she's a stop loss for the 2 sisters that bolted out of the store today. Was flying out of JFK Sunday after working a few weeks in Ohio. But Cindy called her up to duty. Very nice girl good service pretty face and curvy. Isn't as bashful as the normal Jgirls will do things other Jgirls don't normally do. Doesn't look Japanese at all more latina / Filipina but she insisted she's full Japanese. I recommend give her a shot.

Ewe52
10-27-23, 20:43
Assuming the the link below works you'll be able to watch and / or download her full video of the box cover shown on the 1010 site. She's clearly a mix and a strong performer for sure IMHO:

https://missav.com/en/sdmu-981

Enjoy.

JC.This is video was definitely made before she had MMs installed unfortunately. Just going by what she is saying she's full blooded Japanese. Above average service, I wouldn't take AV videos as an indicator of how they will perform with you. It is a film after all theres breaks, directing, and editing involved.

JediNY
10-27-23, 20:57
This is video was definitely made before she had MMs installed unfortunately. Just going by what she is saying she's full blooded Japanese. Above average service, I wouldn't take AV videos as an indicator of how they will perform with you. It is a film after all theres breaks, directing, and editing involved.For the video, I am sure she was also paid a lot more to perform than you would be paying her to perform LOL.

JavLuvr
10-27-23, 21:09
Are 1010 and PPC the best Japanese shops? I haven't verified there. I might still be verified at Shagrila but I didn't get to go last time.Yes. PPC is best overall for girls and has the best location as well. 10 TC is a close second, similar quality girls / location and slightly lower prices.

PPC.

Smiling eyes.

Risingsun8.

Xoxo.

These are the most popular ones.Idk if you're listing this in order, but it's how I would rank them. Just swap PPC and 10 TC.

DDY / SL is the wild card. Only 1 maybe 2 Japanese girls ever working, but I found more gems and ATFs there than anywhere else. Japanese girls are sometimes overpriced by them but in the past some of the girls were so good I didn't even give a shit.

I'd recommend NYCSE, XOXO, R8 and getting verified at one will get you verified at all and maybe a few more.They're mid tier IMO. RS is sorta hot right now with Meg and Madoka. Before that it was Yoko and Aika. SE is usually very hit or miss in my experience. XO had some really good girls in the spring (Mona, Hana, Minami) but it seems bit dead now. SE / XO / RS is probably my least favorite agency of all the popular J-shops, but they do have good girls sometimes.

ThatGuy23
10-27-23, 21:46
This is video was definitely made before she had MMs installed unfortunately. Just going by what she is saying she's full blooded Japanese. Above average service, I wouldn't take AV videos as an indicator of how they will perform with you. It is a film after all theres breaks, directing, and editing involved.The videos are definitely not an indication of performance, but I at least hope she squirts!

RyanLar
10-27-23, 21:57
This just came out 2 days ago and the videos are pretty impressive. https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket-3.

I was looking for 4 K60 but everything was like $1500. Was going to settle with 4 K30 on the Sony ZV-E10 but just going to use my S23 Ultra as stationary and the Pocket 3 as handheld. Thanks again for all the info it helped me narrow things down.Wow this DJI unit is pretty fucking cool for travel too. Phone holder suck and this is small enough with a stabilizer. It comes with a tripod mount too. I may get this for an upcoming trip!

It does 4 k 120 fps.

RyanLar
10-27-23, 21:58
Yes. PPC is best overall for girls and has the best location as well. 10 TC is a close second, similar quality girls / location and slightly lower prices.

Idk if you're listing this in order, but it's how I would rank them. Just swap PPC and 10 TC.

DDY / SL is the wild card. Only 1 maybe 2 Japanese girls ever working, but I found more gems and ATFs there than anywhere else. Japanese girls are sometimes overpriced by them but in the past some of the girls were so good I didn't even give a shit.

They're mid tier IMO. RS is sorta hot right now with Meg and Madoka. Before that it was Yoko and Aika. SE is usually very hit or miss in my experience. XO had some really good girls in the spring (Mona, Hana, Minami) but it seems bit dead now. SE / XO / RS is probably my least favorite agency of all the popular J-shops, but they do have good girls sometimes.I agree with this. Although 1010 and PPC seems to have different girls and they often one up each other. SE will have hot ones like Tami once in a while and steals the show. 1010 had Yuki first but went to SE so I would still give 1010 the credit for hot ones like Yuki.

RyanLar
10-27-23, 22:00
New to the forum. As my name suggest I love to creampie in tight Japanese pussies. Just wanted to ask you guys who have been here for a while. What is the normal upcharge for CIA and what is the percentage of girls who are willing to offer that type of service?Chiming in. I don't think there is any CIA Japanese girl right now. If there was one, it would probably be MSRP quote of $200 CIP + $100 Anal. = $300. Yah girl will charge the CI part $200 and Ass is another $100 sometimes. Deals to be had some times but you'd expect $300 to start and work your way down thru negotiation.

PokerBrah
10-27-23, 23:14
Awesome review mate. Concur with everything here. She's amazing. I saw her when she was Himiko at NYCSE. Super cute girl. Had fun with her.Yah super cute. I'm glad she stayed longer to fill the cute girl itch.

Does your face ranking include smile / teeth LOL.Do you have a bad rating on her for these?

Her smile is actually pretty damn good and was easy to get her to show her sweet smile and twinkle in her eyes. Teeth decent. Better than some yellow teeth girls or super crooked ones with teeth completely misaligned like they have 2 rows of teeth up top. Too hard to judge J girls, some event do surgery to have a snaggle tooth. Fucking weird. I def do notice when a J girl has good white and straight teeth though.

VidLover69
10-27-23, 23:55
This just came out 2 days ago and the videos are pretty impressive. https://www.dji.com/osmo-pocket-3.

I was looking for 4 K60 but everything was like $1500. Was going to settle with 4 K30 on the Sony ZV-E10 but just going to use my S23 Ultra as stationary and the Pocket 3 as handheld. Thanks again for all the info it helped me narrow things down.Let us know how it works out.

BTW, 4 k 60 fps video takes a massive amount of storage.

JSmith10
10-27-23, 23:56
Had a fun time with Hikari at NYCSE. She was not a service queen but if you are in the mood for a super cute J girl with Bush then she is your girl. Pics are likely her minus the fake eyes. She is petite, skinny and small on top. She is somewhat typical of cute J girls in terms of service. LFK although I pushed the boundaries a bit for some LDFK. Decent but light BBBJ, 69, DATY, then multiple positions. No budging on extras but I got her to include a little Halloween dress up fun (I brought the outfit) and a picture to remember the experience. Video was on the table but I passed. It's too much trouble to video the deed for me but to each his own. I just like being in the moment and enjoying myself. I would recommend Hikari. She is not a service queen but she is super cute and overall willing to please. I told her to keep the Bush. She said some like, some don't, everyone is different. Doesn't sound like she's shaving anytime soon so #SupportTheBush.

VidLover69
10-27-23, 23:57
Don't remember the video part. First time I saw her I think she said no.
too bad Monona / himeka was a hard no on video at her previous shop.

VidLover69
10-28-23, 00:10
Ok so, she's a stop loss for the 2 sisters that bolted out of the store today. What happened to the 2 sisters? They just showed up and now they are already gone?

Ewe52
10-28-23, 01:05
What happened to the 2 sisters? They just showed up and now they are already gone?Staff asked them, they just said they wanted to somewhere else so no reasons given.

JediNY
10-28-23, 02:16
Yah super cute. I'm glad she stayed longer to fill the cute girl itch.

Do you have a bad rating on her for these?

Her smile is actually pretty damn good and was easy to get her to show her sweet smile and twinkle in her eyes. Teeth decent. Better than some yellow teeth girls or super crooked ones with teeth completely misaligned like they have 2 rows of teeth up top. Too hard to judge J girls, some event do surgery to have a snaggle tooth. Fucking weird. I def do notice when a J girl has good white and straight teeth though.I have not seen her but a couple of recent GND types were cute but had some teeth issues. No mention in my reviews. Cute despite teeth.

Americans are obsessed with teeth, braces, etc. In Japan, I read overlapping teeth is a sign of youthfulness and natural beauty.

JediNY
10-28-23, 02:25
Chiming in. I don't think there is any CIA Japanese girl right now. If there was one, it would probably be MSRP quote of $200 CIP + $100 Anal. = $300. Yah girl will charge the CI part $200 and Ass is another $100 sometimes. Deals to be had some times but you'd expect $300 to start and work your way down thru negotiation.Per Twitter. NYCSE Omochi is PSE / Greek friendly. Starts today 10/28.

JediNY
10-28-23, 02:31
RS8 Asuna is now NYCSE Kayo.

RazGrizace00
10-28-23, 06:17
Wow this DJI unit is pretty fucking cool for travel too. Phone holder suck and this is small enough with a stabilizer. It comes with a tripod mount too. I may get this for an upcoming trip!

It does 4 k 120 fps.I'm glad this came out at the right time. 4 K120 for the money shots haha!

RazGrizace00
10-28-23, 06:20
Let us know how it works out.

BTW, 4 k 60 fps video takes a massive amount of storage.Will do, I ordered a 512 gb micro sd to go with it hopefully that's adequate.

IronClad999
10-28-23, 07:21
Pics look neat;.

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

IronClad999
10-28-23, 07:22
It looks like she was at NYC before and made her comeback;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

PokerBrah
10-28-23, 07:49
Jenny 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/437 - I would bang for collarbone tattoos, face a bit tuned to me but if 80% true then I'd bang.

Tiffany 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/436 - great looking body. She was popular in DC. Like 2nd and 3rd pic.

Omochi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/596 - not the ATF from one of the guys. Looks different. Looks great though Varying pics but if one is true then good.

Omasake

Jenny. New dish noted above. bush status unknown

Tiffany. New dish note above. bush status unknown

Omochi. New dish note above. bush status unknown

Riri when I am willing to travel, lots of repeats already.

Mariko. Always good but no mas 2 is enough for the tour.

Demi. If I crave young big tits again. So far just once.

Moe. Demure little pussy.

Haruka. Little **** for good time in glasses.

On Conveyor belt.

Meg. If she shaves her pussy, no attempt made.

Miona. Too much Bush, failed to attempt.

IronClad999
10-28-23, 08:13
Staff asked them, they just said they wanted to somewhere else so no reasons given.They might pop up as rebrands elsewhere soon LOL.

RyanLar
10-28-23, 08:36
They might pop up as rebrands elsewhere soon LOL.

What happened to the 2 sisters? They just showed up and now they are already gone?The dumb girls went to DC and pretended to be hot JAV for cheap. Customers said WTF and were banished from the shop in DC in just one day.

JediNY
10-28-23, 08:41
The dumb girls went to DC and pretended to be hot JAV for cheap. Customers said WTF and were banished from the shop in DC in just one day.OMG the girls were dishonest and lied LOL.

CreaminThePie
10-28-23, 09:15
Pics look neat;.

$260/30 Mins.

$320/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.Anyone get a look at her? Are thoes real pics of her?

MrDezark
10-28-23, 09:28
Mariko. Always good but no mas 2 is enough for the tour.Has anyone ever gotten lower than msrp CIP with her?

Botter69
10-28-23, 09:47
Was thinking about seeing her since cherry is impossible to book.

PokerBrah
10-28-23, 09:58
Anyone get a look at her? Are thoes real pics of her?You can't look until they show up.

PokerBrah
10-28-23, 10:25
OMG the girls were dishonest and lied LOL.Must be dumb as fuck to leave 2 shops in 2 days. #exile.

MrPhuk
10-28-23, 10:29
Must be dumb as fuck to leave 2 shops in 2 days. #exile.Pics on 1010 of those 2 new girls that left. The PPS told me they had trash service when I inquired about them. Maybe they weren't even the actual girls. And they also lied about being JAV at APC. Prob banished to Yuki's soon enough.

Ewe52
10-28-23, 10:44
OMG the girls were dishonest and lied LOL.I wouldn't be shocked if this was a setup scoping out which shops are easy targets.

MrDezark
10-28-23, 10:56
Must be dumb as fuck to leave 2 shops in 2 days. #exile.Burning bridges this early is never good for business. Stupid ass girls #avoid.

RyanLar
10-28-23, 12:05
Must be dumb as fuck to leave 2 shops in 2 days. #exile.

OMG the girls were dishonest and lied LOL.

The dumb girls went to DC and pretended to be hot JAV for cheap. Customers said WTF and were banished from the shop in DC in just one day.They are back in NYC Good luck boy!

MrDezark
10-28-23, 12:07
They are back in NYC Good luck boy!Which shop did they land at?

John Cleland
10-28-23, 12:50
Gentlemen, I seek expertise from those willing to share. Unlike what I've often seen on this board I believe I've performed necessary board research homework earning worthiness to ask my questions below. I'm also confident my history of uploaded reports revealing fearless willingness to TOFTT in addition to honest recaps will qualify as my credentials here.

Having recently moved to Southwestern CT from the Midwest I've concluded NY area AMPs are not only the reliable safest option at a reasonable cost, they offer a plethora of "therapists" amongst whom the J-Girls especially appear to excel in beauty, fitness, hygiene, stamina, and selfless fantasy-themed performance. My playful hypothesis is these characteristics are likely coded within their cultural DNA.

My research statistics also appear to reveal J-Girl specialty Manhattan locations especially shine above all others when it comes to reported satisfaction (despite their total pocket outlay). In fact, and most impressive, is how rarely Manhattan J-Girl dissatisfaction is reported in comparison to dissatisfaction reports elsewhere (especially in comparison to Queens, upstate and CT). Fortunately for the past half year the northern Hudson Valley has kept and will continue to keep me satisfied along with how their surprisingly reasonable rates do the same for my wallet. Nonetheless, the Manhattan attraction has now captured me and I'm eager to learn why I don't often come across reported complaints about the entry / exit fee. In fact, I plan to take my time with 60-minutes (and possibly even 90 minutes of MPOP GFE / PSE). Further, this is a one-shot as my life routine won't likely return me to NYC until Spring.

So, I plan to select one of Manhattan's top-of-the-line AMPs this Sat, October 28. Schedule limits require earliest as possible Saturday and / or earliest Monday the 30th (so I'm not so sure I'll receive a lineup at 10 am). I've learned from this incredible USASG board that RS, PPC, 1010, and SL are amongst the best and generally most reliable first-experience platforms that appear to nearly always offer at least a few J-Girls on duty at any given time. I believe I've also learned that XO, SE, And CG are a nuanced (but certainly not terrible) potential step down (or maybe not) ?

So, here are my questions if you please (and thank you for reading the essay predicate above):

1) Some reports imply a vetting process before a first visit. Are there hoops I'm going to need to jump through beyond what I've already done here up North by calling ahead, providing my name, and reserving a time with a specific therapist? Or is showing up dressed and ready to present identification, display my fingernails (kidding), etc a best intro strategy? Similar to my local AMP experiences so far, it appears either of the above strategies will work fine. Just checking.

2) I'm not yet seeking specific therapist recommendations as I'm confident the Manhattan board reports next week will provide an ample menu selection. Instead, I seek opinions as to the most welcoming and hospitality-driven J-girl themed location (s) (although my guess is there's little difference amongst the top locations already mentioned above).

3) Given 10 am is the opening time for nearly all of these locations, what and where are the best likely chances of receiving a line-up at or soon after opening (especially on a Saturday)? And on that note (and from what I've read), am I correct SL appears to offer a lineup more often than others?

4) On a slightly unrelated note, may I please have a recommendation of a Manhattan retail location that sells Sagami-001 (or equivalent)? Just curious.

Thanks ahead of time here, team. And of course, I'll be sure to report on the flipside.

JC.

IronClad999
10-28-23, 13:13
I wouldn't be shocked if this was a setup scoping out which shops are easy targets.

The dumb girls went to DC and pretended to be hot JAV for cheap. Customers said WTF and were banished from the shop in DC in just one day.They both rebranded and / or popped up at xoxo and SE now; prob going to play a 2nd round of hide and seek and flee like 2 moltres and zapdos LOLOL.

MrDezark
10-28-23, 13:16
Two 1010 rejects showed up at nycse and xoxo.

Yuua downgraded from 380 to 360.

Mana downgraded from 380 to 340.

JediNY
10-28-23, 16:57
Gentlemen, I seek expertise from those willing to share. Unlike what I've often seen on this board I believe I've performed necessary board research homework earning worthiness to ask my questions below. I'm also confident my history of uploaded reports revealing fearless willingness to TOFTT in addition to honest recaps will qualify as my credentials here.

Having recently moved to Southwestern CT from the Midwest I've concluded NY area AMPs are not only the reliable safest option at a reasonable cost, they offer a plethora of "therapists" amongst whom the J-Girls especially appear to excel in beauty, fitness, hygiene, stamina, and selfless fantasy-themed performance. My playful hypothesis is these characteristics are likely coded within their cultural DNA.

My research statistics also appear to reveal J-Girl specialty Manhattan locations especially shine above all others when it comes to reported satisfaction (despite their total pocket outlay). In fact, and most impressive, is how rarely Manhattan J-Girl dissatisfaction is reported in comparison to dissatisfaction reports elsewhere (especially in comparison to Queens, upstate and CT). Fortunately for the past half year the northern Hudson Valley has kept and will continue to keep me satisfied along with how their surprisingly reasonable rates do the same for my wallet. Nonetheless, the Manhattan attraction has now captured me and I'm eager to learn why I don't often come across reported complaints about the entry / exit fee. In fact, I plan to take my time with 60-minutes (and possibly even 90 minutes of MPOP GFE / PSE). Further, this is a one-shot as my life routine won't likely return me to NYC until Spring.

So, I plan to select one of Manhattan's top-of-the-line AMPs this Sat, October 28. Schedule limits require earliest as possible Saturday and / or earliest Monday the 30th (so I'm not so sure I'll receive a lineup at 10 am). I've learned from this incredible USASG board that RS, PPC, 1010, and SL are amongst the best and generally most reliable first-experience platforms that appear to nearly always offer at least a few J-Girls on duty at any given time. I believe I've also learned that XO, SE, And CG are a nuanced (but certainly not terrible) potential step down (or maybe not) ?

So, here are my questions if you please (and thank you for reading the essay predicate above):

1) Some reports imply a vetting process before a first visit. Are there hoops I'm going to need to jump through beyond what I've already done here up North by calling ahead, providing my name, and reserving a time with a specific therapist? Or is showing up dressed and ready to present identification, display my fingernails (kidding), etc a best intro strategy? Similar to my local AMP experiences so far, it appears either of the above strategies will work fine. Just checking.

2) I'm not yet seeking specific therapist recommendations as I'm confident the Manhattan board reports next week will provide an ample menu selection. Instead, I seek opinions as to the most welcoming and hospitality-driven J-girl themed location (s) (although my guess is there's little difference amongst the top locations already mentioned above).

3) Given 10 am is the opening time for nearly all of these locations, what and where are the best likely chances of receiving a line-up at or soon after opening (especially on a Saturday)? And on that note (and from what I've read), am I correct SL appears to offer a lineup more often than others?

4) On a slightly unrelated note, may I please have a recommendation of a Manhattan retail location that sells Sagami-001 (or equivalent)? Just curious.

Thanks ahead of time here, team. And of course, I'll be sure to report on the flipside.

JC.J girls are not my focus but I hope the below helps.

1 The standard is to provide driver's license, work identification or LinkedIn account information to get verified. The shops noted do not allow walk-ins.

2 All the shops are welcoming and hospitable unless you become an a-hole.

3. J shops like NYSE, XOXO, RS8 provide the day's line-up via Twitter before 10 AM. 1010 promotes the day's girls. Unless the girl is new, PPC does not provide a daily update.

J shops walk you to each available girl's room for you to make a selection. No actual line-up. SL provides an actual. That is my understanding as I always have an appointment with a specific girl.

Note SL typically has maybe one or two J girls so your J girl selection is limited at SL. SL specialize more with C girls and Latinas.

4 Do not know.

Arkhan76
10-28-23, 18:53
Was thinking about seeing her since cherry is impossible to book.As far as I know, June is the only no-go with BBFS there. But might as well ask the MMS, she's pretty good about saying who does & doesn't.

MysteriousJ
10-28-23, 20:12
I won't go too into the details and I just want to put this out. First time at 1010. I won't be upset at the fact that my first time there didn't go as planned. Told PPS that I wanted Mariko for a certain time slot only for him to put me with Jenny, which I would have never known if she didn't tell me her name was Jenny. I was hoping to get a young Japanese provider, riri. But no luck on time slot I wanted.

She's cute, and if you're wondering if she resembles her pics, they are her. Just a tiny bit filtered but the first 2 and last 2 are her. Nice eyes, soft juicy lips. Nice body, MM Bs? I don't fucking know. Few tattoos, told her my favorite was the Hannya on her back, which she kind of got a little excited that I did. She is tight. And I'm not even big blah blah blah. 380 + 200/400 for upgrade. Yup, 200/400. Maybe all you handsome spitting image of brad Pitts can get it lowered. No Bush for the ones who want to know the important answers.

I felt bad about the cip because this was also miscommunicated. As I was p2 ping and getting ready to enter, she asked for tip, I asked how much, she said 2 and on went with the main event. She feels good and has such a pretty face to watch as I thrust in slowly. As I was about to come, I gave her a heads up and she said outside I was a bit confused because it was 200 I said inside and she said okay with no mention of additional tip. After I finish, she shows me her "menu" on the phone and it said 200/400. I apologized profusely but she said it's okay with 200 for this time. Too bad it's only going to be that one time. Second round she said outside but I didn't get to finish anyways.

The bad? She is a clock watcher. I'm not ugly but At least with me she was watching the clock and that's fine. Don't care. I'm not there to get attached to these actors. Went for what I wanted and I got it. Maybe for you studs she won't clock watch? Good luck. She will try to only go one round and then shower if you don't ask for the second. BBBJ was not that great little toothy. Little practice and she'll be amazing with that mouth and lips. Anyways I think that's all.

Botter69
10-28-23, 21:24
I only recently moved to the area and am looking for some reccomendations.

Budget is 500/ hr including bb upcharge. Unless it's mind-blowing then I might consider more.

Jincs89
10-29-23, 00:18
As far as I know, June is the only no-go with BBFS there. But might as well ask the MMS, she's pretty good about saying who does & doesn't.Is it a different June? I had a June there when Michelle was working and it was BBFS.

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 00:38
Sari 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/438.

Angelia PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/angeliamizuki - was here once...

IronClad999
10-29-23, 07:22
Price menu gig seems op LOL; maybe she's better off in flushy.

$300/30 minutes.

$400/45 minutes.

$500/60 minutes.

IronClad999
10-29-23, 07:32
Seems like plenty of gatekeepers around this wagyu lately too.

JediNY
10-29-23, 10:04
I won't go too into the details and I just want to put this out. First time at 1010. I won't be upset at the fact that my first time there didn't go as planned. Told PPS that I wanted Mariko for a certain time slot only for him to put me with Jenny, which I would have never known if she didn't tell me her name was Jenny. I was hoping to get a young Japanese provider, riri. But no luck on time slot I wanted.

She's cute, and if you're wondering if she resembles her pics, they are her. Just a tiny bit filtered but the first 2 and last 2 are her. Nice eyes, soft juicy lips. Nice body, MM Bs? I don't fucking know. Few tattoos, told her my favorite was the Hannya on her back, which she kind of got a little excited that I did. She is tight. And I'm not even big blah blah blah. 380 + 200/400 for upgrade. Yup, 200/400. Maybe all you handsome spitting image of brad Pitts can get it lowered. No Bush for the ones who want to know the important answers.

I felt bad about the cip because this was also miscommunicated. As I was p2 ping and getting ready to enter, she asked for tip, I asked how much, she said 2 and on went with the main event. She feels good and has such a pretty face to watch as I thrust in slowly. As I was about to come, I gave her a heads up and she said outside I was a bit confused because it was 200 I said inside and she said okay with no mention of additional tip. After I finish, she shows me her "menu" on the phone and it said 200/400. I apologized profusely but she said it's okay with 200 for this time. Too bad it's only going to be that one time. Second round she said outside but I didn't get to finish anyways..Always confirm a girl's name before you start.

They may purposely deceive you or it could be an honest mistake. Recently MMS led me to Meg's room when I had booked Asuna. In hindsight, should have stayed with Meg.

I have no words for $400 CIP ask.

JavLuvr
10-29-23, 10:29
Price menu gig seems op LOL; maybe she's better off in flushy.

$300/30 minutes.

$400/45 minutes.

$500/60 minutes.She was in Flushing for a long time. She did a tour in Manhattan back in February. She was even more expensive at the time. Started at $800 H at SE and came down to $600 H when she moved to 10 TC. She's no longer bushed like you see in the vids, or at least she wasn't when I banged her during the last tour. In fact the vids are quite old at this point, those JAV box cover photos they're using for her on the website are from like 2015. She is hot with good service but older (31 according to the link below).

Link: https://missav.com/dm20/en/actresses/Mizuki%20Angelia%20%28Angelia%29.

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 11:01
Tiffany 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/436 - love if she looks like 2nd and 3rd pic. Was in Flushing for a few days too.

My money is still on Sari.

Jenny got some tats. Apparently, she was JAV also when she barely legal at the time.

NJ has a new girl https://myluxeescape.com/content - WTF is up with the descriptions? Haha.

Sari 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/438.

Angelia PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/angeliamizuki - was here once...

She was in Flushing for a long time. She did a tour in Manhattan back in February. She was even more expensive at the time. Started at $800 H at SE and came down to $600 H when she moved to 10 TC. She's no longer bushed like you see in the vids, or at least she wasn't when I banged her during the last tour. In fact the vids are quite old at this point, those JAV box cover photos they're using for her on the website are from like 2015. She is hot with good service but older (31 according to the link below).

Link: https://missav.com/dm20/en/actresses/Mizuki%20Angelia%20%28Angelia%29.Yes, well hot depends on taste but she is def older and the price came down quite a bit.

Seems like plenty of gatekeepers around this wagyu lately too.I am pretty sure lots of people talked about Kaya. I thought I saw her name often another website.

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 11:06
Oh shit fake brad pitt like me won't stand a chance on that negotiation. Sounds like a good 001 candidate though!

Thanks for TOFFT. I never knew the name of that tattoo. I learned something today. That Tattoo is no joke! She showed you mercy after unclear communications though. haha.
"Hannya tattoo has long been used by members of the Japanese Yakuza gang to symbolize that the wearer is unforgiving and without mercy. "

I like girls with tattoos they are often very nice in bed and not "bad girls"

Many girls will start the alarm, I always check how long they leave for end, 5 min max. I would tell them to change it or like JAV, I would just tell them no finishing shower to kill the clock watch.

I felt bad about the cip because this was also miscommunicated. As I was p2 ping and getting ready to enter, she asked for tip, I asked how much, she said 2 and on went with the main event. She feels good and has such a pretty face to watch as I thrust in slowly. As I was about to come, I gave her a heads up and she said outside I was a bit confused because it was 200 I said inside and she said okay with no mention of additional tip. After I finish, she shows me her "menu" on the phone and it said 200/400. I apologized profusely but she said it's okay with 200 for this time. Too bad it's only going to be that one time. Second round she said outside but I didn't get to finish anyways.

The bad? She is a clock watcher. I'm not ugly but At least with me she was watching the clock and that's fine. Don't care. I'm not there to get attached to these actors. Went for what I wanted and I got it. Maybe for you studs she won't clock watch? Good luck. She will try to only go one round and then shower if you don't ask for the second. BBBJ was not that great little toothy. Little practice and she'll be amazing with that mouth and lips. Anyways I think that's all.

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 11:21
J girls are not my focus but I hope the below helps.

1 The standard is to provide driver's license, work identification or LinkedIn account information to get verified. The shops noted do not allow walk-ins.

2 All the shops are welcoming and hospitable unless you become an a-hole.

3. J shops like NYSE, XOXO, RS8 provide the day's line-up via Twitter before 10 AM. 1010 promotes the day's girls. Unless the girl is new, PPC does not provide a daily update.

J shops walk you to each available girl's room for you to make a selection. No actual line-up. SL provides an actual. That is my understanding as I always have an appointment with a specific girl.

Note SL typically has maybe one or two J girls so your J girl selection is limited at SL. SL specialize more with C girls and Latinas.

4 Do not know.3. It's a day late but once verified, you could usually pick one and ask to see others if the place is not busy. Not sure if they allow first timers to do that since they have time wasters that look but never commit also.

4. Teso Life on 32nd and Broadway.

Genghis Dong
10-29-23, 12:20
Seems like plenty of gatekeepers around this wagyu lately too.Kaya- hey, I dropped a review on her like 2nd day she was working. She is fucking hot and sweet. And damn tight pussy on her.

Jincs89
10-29-23, 12:23

I felt bad about the cip because this was also miscommunicated. As I was p2 ping and getting ready to enter, she asked for tip, I asked how much, she said 2 and on went with the main event. She feels good and has such a pretty face to watch as I thrust in slowly. As I was about to come, I gave her a heads up and she said outside I was a bit confused because it was 200 I said inside and she said okay with no mention of additional tip. After I finish, she shows me her "menu" on the phone and it said 200/400. I apologized profusely but she said it's okay with 200 for this time. Too bad it's only going to be that one time. Second round she said outside but I didn't get to finish anyways..200 for raw and 200 more for inside? LOL that wild fck it these girls got to make their money some way or another.

Botter69
10-29-23, 13:04
Went in to see Elena, I made it clear that's who I wanted to see during conversations yesterday. Went in and it was clearly not Elena. I knew the pics weren't real so whatever. Then on the table shower I noticed this girl has no tattoos, which I knew Elena had based on reviews. After the session I confirmed with the mms that Elena was off today. Like WTF.

Having already paid, even for BBFS, I stuck around but it was a very bittersweet experience. I only came in because I wanted to experience Elena's famous cg skills. Not to say the girl I ended up with was bad by any means.

Sigh. My first escort experience in five years x x.

MysteriousJ
10-29-23, 13:05
Thanks for the tip, will definitely do this next time I see them set their alarm. Been a while since I've done Japanese so I forgot they clock watch a lot more than the other ladies I see. Used to the ones that give me a hell of a time without rushing.

When I saw the Hannya, I first thought Yakuza. She thought I wouldn't like it because she said it was "crazy" tattoo nervously.

It was a good bang. She was actually sweet once we got a small convo going. She was pretty, tight and young. But was hoping to get that Mariko experience. Looks like my pockets are going to have to take another hit for the cause.

Oh shit fake brad pitt like me won't stand a chance on that negotiation. Sounds like a good 001 candidate though!

Thanks for TOFFT. I never knew the name of that tattoo. I learned something today. That Tattoo is no joke! She showed you mercy after unclear communications though. haha.
"Hannya tattoo has long been used by members of the Japanese Yakuza gang to symbolize that the wearer is unforgiving and without mercy..

ArizonanIp
10-29-23, 13:53
Don't usually post here, but this girl checks off a lot of boxes for some folks so here you go.

She had makeup and lashes on when I saw her but it was a slow day today. Her face pic isn't accurate, this girl is much younger and cuter looking (albeit a little snaggletooth). Covered face pic is accurate, body pics accurate. 5'0 95 lbs 34 C sounds accurate, full natural tits in a small package. Her ribs do poke out on that hourglass frame. Sensitive nipples including one innie that she kept popping back out. Right now they have her in the big room right next to the entrance. Very cute personality, very happy to see me, cheerful and not yet burnt out from the revolving door of dicks.

She does the trifecta, BB greek and video (no face) at 200 each, maybe because she was new or rainy weekend but she bundled it all a little over half when I saw her (400), I wasn't expecting to take video and only brought my phone but she seemed fine with a few shots of her face.

She lubed up quite a bit but had no issue with my size. She's a real screamer and probably came at least 4 times, I lost track but only remember when she tensed up a few times in missionary and started kicking. Her tone changed completely inside greek, so size might be a breaking point there. I stayed there for only 5 minutes because she sounded real hurt so I cleaned up and hit up her other hole to hear her happy moans. CIA, CIPx2, CIM in that order (and clean up every time). It was great, though I came pretty deep in that ass so I couldn't get any video of it coming back out. She might not have noticed I came in there either.

We had a little chat thru translator after, apparently I was her first anal in two years and the first one here in the states, hooray me. She's 20 and it's her first time here, she did a short stint 2 years back in Japan, and that's about it. Thanks for coming to my txd talk.

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 14:46
Went in to see Elena, I made it clear that's who I wanted to see during conversations yesterday. Went in and it was clearly not Elena. I knew the pics weren't real so whatever. Then on the table shower I noticed this girl has no tattoos, which I knew Elena had based on reviews. After the session I confirmed with the mms that Elena was off today. Like WTF.

Having already paid, even for BBFS, I stuck around but it was a very bittersweet experience. I only came in because I wanted to experience Elena's famous cg skills. Not to say the girl I ended up with was bad by any means.

Sigh. My first escort experience in five years x x.This sucks. That's hell of a bait and switch and bad taste if it's after so long on the side line to get baited.

Kaya- hey, I dropped a review on her like 2nd day she was working. She is fucking hot and sweet. And damn tight pussy on her.I thought I saw a lot of comments on her on A-M-P too. Maybe IC is trying to say she's hot after he saw her which is why he said people were gatekeeping her. decoding ring required...

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 14:52
Thanks for the tip, will definitely do this next time I see them set their alarm. Been a while since I've done Japanese so I forgot they clock watch a lot more than the other ladies I see. Used to the ones that give me a hell of a time without rushing.

When I saw the Hannya, I first thought Yakuza. She thought I wouldn't like it because she said it was "crazy" tattoo nervously.

It was a good bang. She was actually sweet once we got a small convo going. She was pretty, tight and young. But was hoping to get that Mariko experience. Looks like my pockets are going to have to take another hit for the cause.Well Mariko is definitely $200 CIP CIP. And you get ear and face cleaning after so that's worth at least $20 also.

Don't usually post here, but this girl checks off a lot of boxes for some folks so here you go.

She had makeup and lashes on when I saw her but it was a slow day today. Her face pic isn't accurate, this girl is much younger and cuter looking (albeit a little snaggletooth). Covered face pic is accurate, body pics accurate. 5'0 95 lbs 34 C sounds accurate, full natural tits in a small package. Her ribs do poke out on that hourglass frame. Sensitive nipples including one innie that she kept popping back out. Right now they have her in the big room right next to the entrance. Very cute personality, very happy to see me, cheerful and not yet burnt out from the revolving door of dicks.

She does the trifecta, BB greek and video (no face) at 200 each, maybe because she was new or rainy weekend but she bundled it all a little over half when I saw her (400), I wasn't expecting to take video and only brought my phone but she seemed fine with a few shots of her face.

She lubed up quite a bit but had no issue with my size. She's a real screamer and probably came at least 4 times, I lost track but only remember when she tensed up a few times in missionary and started kicking. Her tone changed completely inside greek, so size might be a breaking point there. I stayed there for only 5 minutes because she sounded real hurt so I cleaned up and hit up her other hole to hear her happy moans. CIA, CIPx2, CIM in that order (and clean up every time). It was great, though I came pretty deep in that ass so I couldn't get any video of it coming back out. She might not have noticed I came in there either.

We had a little chat thru translator after, apparently I was her first anal in two years and the first one here in the states, hooray me. She's 20 and it's her first time here, she did a short stint 2 years back in Japan, and that's about it. Thanks for coming to my txd talk.Ah so def not the skinny Omochi that had tit job done. I thought it would be when you said pics don't look right but first time in the states in 2 years and Greek does not sound like the last Omochi.

200 for raw and 200 more for inside? LOL that wild fck it these girls got to make their money some way or another.Indicative of a girl who doesn't want to do raw but will let the highest bidder go. We've seen a few of these.

ArizonanIp
10-29-23, 15:46
Ah so def not the skinny Omochi that had tit job done. I thought it would be when you said pics don't look right but first time in the states in 2 years and Greek does not sound like the last Omochi.

Yea I should probably edit the post. After reviewing my video her pic is 100% accurate, she just looks younger in person. I've seen pics of the other Omochi but never saw her. The current one is much smaller / shorter.

VidLover69
10-29-23, 15:55
CIA, CIPx2, CIM in that order (and clean up every time). It was great, though I came pretty deep in that ass so I couldn't get any video of it coming back out. She might not have noticed I came in there either.

So you saw her for 2 hrs or do you have balls of steel to cum 4 x in 1 hr?

VidLover69
10-29-23, 15:59

Even if the shop does a line up, it's just a bad idea either way. The best girls get booked way ahead so you should do your research and book a day in advance.

VidLover69
10-29-23, 16:03
200 for raw and 200 more for inside? LOL that wild fck it these girls got to make their money some way or another.WTF. The standard MSRP is 100/200. Yeah the girls can always set their price but that is why we should always bring 001's for cases like this. Just say no to crazy prices.

VidLover69
10-29-23, 16:06
NJ has a new girl https://myluxeescape.com/content - WTF is up with the descriptions? Haha.

Is it just me or are the updated pics all fake?

JediNY
10-29-23, 16:19
I popped early and had a discussion with one of my regulars regarding MSRP CIP and my non BBFS tip.

This is one of my fiestier regulars.

I told her I am aware of MSRP CIP and if you start charging me, I will not be back.

Now and then, you need to remind them how the game is played.

Girls win when you visit them no matter how many perks they have to give. Positive cash flow.

Girls only lose when you take your cash somewhere else. Zero cash flow.

Recently I ran into an old weekly regular that I dropped 9 months ago. Head games. Exchanged glances. No pleasantries. Zero cash flow from me.

ArizonanIp
10-29-23, 16:40
So you saw her for 2 hrs or do you have balls of steel to cum 4 x in 1 hr?It was 1 hr. But since it wasn't busy and she was friendly I went like 15 mins over because I asked for another shower at the end.

I have a script for daily Cialis, mainly for hobbying. I don't exactly need it but it helps with timing when I'm on the clock, and it significantly improves my orgasms for some reason. There's also another side effect where I stay hard after coming and it tricks my body into another one but this second one is a bit of a dry orgasm. It's also not consistent but it happened here.

My experience with Cialis is YMMV BTW, there can be other side effects like my heart rate going up a little, feeling overly full after meals, etc. But I don't take it daily and consider it worth the tradeoff. YMMV.

Lasoo
10-29-23, 17:34
WTF. The standard MSRP is 100/200. Yeah the girls can always set their price but that is why we should always bring 001's for cases like this. Just say no to crazy prices.It wouldn't surprise me that they upcharge most clients looking for BBFS / cip. If it werent for this forum I wouldn't have known that 100/200 is the standard going rate. When I saw Yoko a few weeks ago (my first time at one of these locations) she was charging me 200 just for BBFS, I told her 200 for cip and she reluctantly said ok. I saw her on her last day so I figured she was probably trying to get some extra cash since she was leaving, but I had a similar experience with Meg, Honoka, and another girl whose name I forgot, they all tried charging me 150 just for BBFS. I've seen Meg 3 times and every time she tries to upcharge me until she realizes that I've been with her before and pay 100/200 (and tip). Like you said, I guess they can charge whatever they want, but if they get accustomed to people paying more than the 100/200 than that kinda sucks for the rest of us.

Ewe52
10-29-23, 18:31
Is it just me or are the updated pics all fake?She had her real photos up a few hours ago and then all the sudden uploaded fakes. I'm not going to hold this one against her. Learned some more insight of what happened to Takara and her photos. Short summary agency sent the shop her real photos on her twitter they uploaded. Someone back home found them and threatened to send them to her parents and family in some kind of blackmail scheme. There's a scam every 5 seconds in this hobby we got to be understanding somewhat.

Ewe52
10-29-23, 18:39

It was a good bang. She was actually sweet once we got a small convo going. She was pretty, tight and young. But was hoping to get that Mariko experience. Looks like my pockets are going to have to take another hit for the cause.This girl is definitely Yakuza property. A former girlfriend or mistress / wife of someone important. Red demon is indicative of East division faction outside of Tokyo. Shop needs to be very careful on what they let in. It is illegal to tattoo gang tattoos at civilian shops in Japan. That's all I'm going to say.

JediNY
10-29-23, 18:52
Whoever the fuck that is has gone maverick. If true only and I haven't confirmed if this is accurate. Forget the 001 flush that turd by not giving her any business.Agree but not in those words LOL.

BBFS is icing. Their main cash flow is their rates. They are still laughing all the way to the bank even if no one pays for extras.

Meiji
10-29-23, 19:01
Short summary agency sent the shop her real photos on her twitter they uploaded.Yikes, never upload pics from a social media account unless you are fine with people finding that account. Reverse image search is a thing. I'm a little surprised that Daria at PPC posted her former girl group Twitter account, but I guess that's a good way to strike up business.

BloodHounds
10-29-23, 19:06
This girl is definitely Yakuza property. A former girlfriend or mistress / wife of someone important. Red demon is indicative of East division faction outside of Tokyo. Shop needs to be very careful on what they let in. It is illegal to tattoo gang tattoos at civilian shops in Japan. That's all I'm going to say.It's a blue masked Hannya, not red.

BloodHounds
10-29-23, 19:24
This girl is definitely Yakuza property. A former girlfriend or mistress / wife of someone important. Red demon is indicative of East division faction outside of Tokyo. Shop needs to be very careful on what they let in. It is illegal to tattoo gang tattoos at civilian shops in Japan. That's all I'm going to say.Last message got cut off. She has a blue masked demon, what does it mean?

Ewe52
10-29-23, 19:43
Yikes, never upload pics from a social media account unless you are fine with people finding that account. Reverse image search is a thing. I'm a little surprised that Daria at PPC posted her former girl group Twitter account, but I guess that's a good way to strike up business.Wasn't her fault she specifically ask agency not to send her twitter photos they were to be used as reference only.

JordanX
10-29-23, 19:43
Yikes, never upload pics from a social media account unless you are fine with people finding that account. Reverse image search is a thing. I'm a little surprised that Daria at PPC posted her former girl group Twitter account, but I guess that's a good way to strike up business.I think it worked for Daria, she was busy when I went to see Clara after the two reviews saying she needs to tamed LOL.

JediNY
10-29-23, 19:55
Is it just me or are the updated pics all fake?IMHO The original photos had a plain face. Not adorable. Not cute. That may explain her lower rate.

MrDezark
10-29-23, 21:05
Wasn't her fault she specifically ask agency not to send her twitter photos they were to be used as reference only.Unfortunate. Should have just sent some fake pics that resembled her face / figure instead.

PokerBrah
10-29-23, 21:26
Is it just me or are the updated pics all fake?Par for the course at times. Could be various reasons.

WTF. The standard MSRP is 100/200. Yeah the girls can always set their price but that is why we should always bring 001's for cases like this. Just say no to crazy prices.This is the way. Always have J-Condom prepared. Sometimes I even show it in good faith and later girls say don't need it. Lucky Brad.

Even if the shop does a line up, it's just a bad idea either way. The best girls get booked way ahead so you should do your research and book a day in advance.Yes on booking.

Sometimes the girl is not as advertised and shop should let you windows shop.

You do need to have balls to just refuse girls, you know some guys just can't say no or feel bad.

So you saw her for 2 hrs or do you have balls of steel to cum 4 x in 1 hr?Oh I missed that part. Must be a special diet.

VidLover69
10-29-23, 22:27
Par for the course at times. Could be various reasons.
Well, I hope this doesn't become the norm since then it'll be impossible to know what the girl looks like beforehand.

Sometimes the girl is not as advertised and shop should let you windows shop.

You do need to have balls to just refuse girls, you know some guys just can't say no or feel bad.

If the original poster really wants a line up, he should go on a rainy day like today. Or maybe a long, holiday weekend.

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 00:06
Well, I hope this doesn't become the norm since then it'll be impossible to know what the girl looks like beforehand.

If the original poster really wants a line up, he should go on a rainy day like today. Or maybe a long, holiday weekend.Flushing is already using fake pics every day but they allow line up and window shopping. Manhattan still "real pics" for the most part and we only see some girls with fake pics. I don't think the Manhattan crowd is as forgiving as the Flushing crowd so hopefully the market balance tilts toward real pics.

Yes on rainy / slow days!

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 07:33
Rumi R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/288 - cute hot.

Mio Ochi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/miooichi - wow!

Ayumi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/ayumi - wow! Wow!

Yumiko DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1951 - new? Cute too.

Omakase

Jenny 1010 - certified hot tattooed baby. #NBC, Bring 001 and just wrap it up for yakuza hentai with j-pop looking girl.

Ayumi PPC. God damn. Need to see next! Holy fuck.

Rumi R8.

Mio Ochi PPC.

Yumiko DDY.

Tiffany 1010 - #NBC, refined beauty look with tight slim body. Looks younger than the pics.

JavLuvr
10-30-23, 09:03
Flushing is already using fake pics every day but they allow line up and window shopping. Manhattan still "real pics" for the most part and we only see some girls with fake pics. I don't think the Manhattan crowd is as forgiving as the Flushing crowd so hopefully the market balance tilts toward real pics.

Yes on rainy / slow days!IMO there's really no reason for us to have fake pics in Manhattan, other than the shops trying to be sneaky. Japanese girls bring their own real pics (with filter) and they're clearly willing to use them. So if a J-girl is using fake pics, it is most likely the shops doing.

Manhattan is totally geared towards pre-bookings, there isn't really a lineup culture. So by using fake pics Manhattan shops are basically just trying to bait and switch us. You won't know what the girl you booked looks like until she opens the door, and at that point most guys will not have it in them to cancel. Similarly, it may just be a ploy to get guys into the shop. Even if you don't like the way fake pic girl looks in person, many guys aren't going to leave the store without buying some pussy. They'll just settle for another girl.

AFAIK, the main reason for using fake pics in Flushing is that the the C-girls working there do not want to use real pics. So in order to level the playing field (and protect C-girl profits) Flushing shops make Japanese girls use fake pics just like the C-girls. Otherwise C-girls would rarely get picked since most guys would just pre book the Japanese girls based off the real pics, rather than doing a lineup. Once Japanese girls come to Manhattan, then they're (usually) allowed to use their real pics which they've had all along.

I will note that the biggest offender with fake pics in Manhattan is hands down SE / XO / RS.

MrDezark
10-30-23, 09:11
IMO there's really no reason for us to have fake pics in Manhattan, other than the shops trying to be sneaky. Japanese girls bring their own real pics (with filter) and they're clearly willing to use them. So if a J-girl is using fake pics, it is most likely the shops doing.

Manhattan is totally geared towards pre-bookings, there isn't really a lineup culture. So by using fake pics Manhattan shops are basically just trying to bait and switch us. You won't know what the girl you booked looks like until she opens the door, and at that point most guys will not have it in them to cancel. Similarly, it may just be a ploy to get guys into the shop. Even if you don't like the way fake pic girl looks in person, many guys aren't going to leave the store without buying some pussy. They'll just settle for another girl.

AFAIK, the main reason for using fake pics in Flushing is that the the C-girls working there do not want to use real pics. So in order to level the playing field (and protect C-girl profits) Flushing shops make Japanese girls use fake pics just like the C-girls. Otherwise C-girls would rarely get picked since most guys would just pre book the Japanese girls based off the real pics, rather than doing a lineup. Once Japanese girls come to Manhattan, then they're (usually) allowed to use their real pics which they've had all along.

I will note that the biggest offender with fake pics in Manhattan is hands down SE / XO / RS.Agreed with everything you said. Exactly what I'm thinking as well. Fucking C girls ruining the flushing scene. I would rather flushing follow Manhattans pre book culture so I don't have to waste my god dam time.

RyanLar
10-30-23, 09:14
I heard from some bros that the two PPC girls were at Pretty Yuki the J-SLUM capital of NYC LOL.

How can a girl that looks like this (if real) go to Yuki first. What the actual fuck!

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/ayumi?pgid=locat4am3-21fe6097-aaa9-4d8d-8acd-14fc9640a36d

I will have to check them out myself!

Speaking of Yuki -- unless they are getting more due to their volume and are getting hot chicks first? WTF. These are not as hot as Ayumi. Maybe you need to add Yuki to the watch list lol.

https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/413

https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/382

https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/437

Yumiko DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1951 - new? Cute too.

Omakase

Jenny 1010 - certified hot tattooed baby. #NBC, Bring 001 and just wrap it up for yakuza hentai with j-pop looking girl.

Ayumi PPC. God damn. Need to see next! Holy fuck.

Rumi R8.

Mio Ochi PPC.

Yumiko DDY.

Tiffany 1010 - #NBC, refined beauty look with tight slim body. Looks younger than the pics.

NeoZeed
10-30-23, 09:20
Oh god. The dreaded 'no face' restriction. At least the price is discounted off the standard 200. Thanks PB.That's the worst TBH. The house never knows if face or no-face and which one isn't not usually posted. I always get the video money in her hands before finding out. There have been times when the girl would just agree as I'm taking it back. Last one to do that was Lisa from 1010 and my goodness what an animal she was on cam.

JediNY
10-30-23, 09:22
I will note that the biggest offender with fake pics in Manhattan is hands down SE / XO / RS.Limited J experience but it seems if the J girls' photos are fake or heavily photoshopped, you are still left with a relatively young plain J girl. There are some MILF exceptions. Not good but not horrible IMO.

Not first hand experience but if you believe for example MG's June and Cream photos, then you will be sadly disappointed especially regarding their age.

RyanLar
10-30-23, 09:30
Spot on on C-girls and that's why some Flushing shops do fake pics now and also to JACK up prices and you cannot match the Manhattan lower prices of the same Japanese girls.

Manhattan guys are just more picky and can't waste time going from shop to shop to look around. We want more certainty on the girl we pick!

IMO there's really no reason for us to have fake pics in Manhattan, other than the shops trying to be sneaky. Japanese girls bring their own real pics (with filter) and they're clearly willing to use them. So if a J-girl is using fake pics, it is most likely the shops doing.

I will note that the biggest offender with fake pics in Manhattan is hands down SE / XO / RS.

StinkyFeet
10-30-23, 09:49

"Mio" late 20's, skinny, I think lasered pussy, very very smooth pussy as well as very sensitive. Didn't offer PSE at former job. Face looks very pretty albeit more mature. Large b cups with slight sag. Osaka girl. She's very sweet and accommodating.

"Ayumi" early to mid 20's. She's a larger girl. Fer friend Mio is hotter.

Both girls as well as Asuka tour Australia as well.

JediNY
10-30-23, 09:53
It wouldn't surprise me that they upcharge most clients looking for BBFS / cip. If it werent for this forum I wouldn't have known that 100/200 is the standard going rate. When I saw Yoko a few weeks ago (my first time at one of these locations) she was charging me 200 just for BBFS, I told her 200 for cip and she reluctantly said ok. I saw her on her last day so I figured she was probably trying to get some extra cash since she was leaving, but I had a similar experience with Meg, Honoka, and another girl whose name I forgot, they all tried charging me 150 just for BBFS. I've seen Meg 3 times and every time she tries to upcharge me until she realizes that I've been with her before and pay 100/200 (and tip). Like you said, I guess they can charge whatever they want, but if they get accustomed to people paying more than the 100/200 than that kinda sucks for the rest of us.I think most girls will ask the same price for most of their clients.

Then there are those special girls who ask more of some clients because they think they are more gullible or they think they are more willing to pay above standard price. T.

These girls are sizing up a client and I do not mean dick size LOL.

RyanLar
10-30-23, 10:07
This girl is definitely Yakuza property. A former girlfriend or mistress / wife of someone important. Red demon is indicative of East division faction outside of Tokyo. Shop needs to be very careful on what they let in. It is illegal to tattoo gang tattoos at civilian shops in Japan. That's all I'm going to say.This is America. I think it's ok.

Also, what did you delete. How come you delete your posts so often. LOL.

IronClad999
10-30-23, 10:18
I popped early and had a discussion with one of my regulars regarding MSRP CIP and my non BBFS tip.

I told her I am aware of MSRP CIP and if you start charging me, I will not be back.

Girls win when you visit them no matter how many perks they have to give. Positive cash flow.

Recently I ran into an old weekly regular that I dropped 9 months ago. Head games. Exchanged glances. No pleasantries. Zero cash flow from me.Most connoisseurs will definitely agree that if we don't feel special, there is absolutely no point to share our cashflow AND timeclock with them cas respect goes a long way. Point blank proven jedi, cheers.

JChen888
10-30-23, 11:01
Haven't been in the big apple in awhile. Business led me to midtown last week and I hit up Emma since I promised her I will go check out her place when I am back in town. Went there late at night and walked up to the second floor. Bunch of people were standing around from the outside eating area from the restaurant next door but nobody gave a fuck. Emma opened the door and was so happy to see me. Did our not time no see greeting. She let me choose between coco and Layla. I would say both are around mid 30's and Layla looks better in the face department as she is all natural in the face department and coco definitely has work done on the face. But Emma whispered to me that coco does special services and good price.

So coco it was. Got in the room and she took off my clothes and had me sat on the sofa while she undress. Nice hourglass figure with shaved pussy. Body is alright. Good Enough to give me a boner with her sexy act. She crawl over to start BBBJ right away before we asked me about table shower. I asked her about what special service does she offer and she told me anything I want. I asked how much and said $380 everything and I offered $360. She just took my hand to the TS. BBBJ, p2 p and continue on with bb CG. Not the tightest but she knows how to flex her muscles. Blew my first load right there. Gave me some light massage back in the room so I have time to recover. Climbed up for 69 and then RCG. I then slide her down for k9. That's when she used one of her hand to spread her ass and said I could fuck her in the ass. And I said no condom and she said whatever I want. I grab the cover for the trip to Greek because that was the limit for me. But it was tight and I was ready to blow my second load in no time. I pull off and asked for cim. She took it like a champ. It wasn't a big load and it was watery so she didn't even spit it out.

For a free for all, $360 was an absolute steal.

Ewe52
10-30-23, 12:11
I think most girls will ask the same price for most of their clients.

Then there are those special girls who ask more of some clients because they think they are more gullible or they think they are more willing to pay above standard price. T.

These girls are sizing up a client and I do not mean dick size LOL.Got to play the game. An endless cat and mouse game. Negotiations skills will develop and be honed over time then the girls will learn to counter it and we go back to the drawing boards LOL.

RyanLar
10-30-23, 12:55

Recently I ran into an old weekly regular that I dropped 9 months ago. Head games. Exchanged glances. No pleasantries. Zero cash flow from me.Who are these guys so we can avoid?

RyanLar
10-30-23, 13:05
I fucked Ayumi for you bros.

TL; DR: If you like Yume / Hime type of girls, Ayumi is the sweetest of them all. Personality mimics another popular girl. Stinky is right that she is a thicker girl. She's 23.

I would say Ayumie face is much prettier to me vs. Mio. She has huge cans, fuckers must be DD at least. Shaved pussy, fairly flexible even pushing her legs up to her big tits. Real tits, no man made here. Very pretty face.

She left PrettyYuki cuz PrettyYuki is dirty as fuck. I can't tell for certain if she meant the place of the clientele. haha.

Mio body is def hotter between the 2 - I did not fuck her so I have no idea how her pussy feels but it is shaved.

"Mio" late 20's, skinny, I think lasered pussy, very very smooth pussy as well as very sensitive. Didn't offer PSE at former job. Face looks very pretty albeit more mature. Large b cups with slight sag. Osaka girl. She's very sweet and accommodating.

"Ayumi" early to mid 20's. She's a larger girl. Fer friend Mio is hotter.

Both girls as well as Asuka tour Australia as well.

I heard from some bros that the two PPC girls were at Pretty Yuki the J-SLUM capital of NYC LOL.

How can a girl that looks like this (if real) go to Yuki first. What the actual fuck!

https://www.pleasure-palace.club/ayumi?pgid=locat4am3-21fe6097-aaa9-4d8d-8acd-14fc9640a36d

I will have to check them out myself!

Speaking of Yuki -- unless they are getting more due to their volume and are getting hot chicks first? WTF. These are not as hot as Ayumi. Maybe you need to add Yuki to the watch list lol.

https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/413

https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/382

https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/437

RyanLar
10-30-23, 13:13
Forgot this, Pretty V gave me a card today.

"buy 9 cups get reward" it says. Basically go 9 times and 10th time is free.

I assume if you go half only, you can only get half for free on the 10th visit.

Sorry bros that went yesterday, you know who you are. You missed the card by one day. Haha.

It works out to be around 11% discount per visit.

DrunkenKid
10-30-23, 13:24

Sorry bros that went yesterday, you know who you are. You missed the card by one day. Haha.

It works out to be around 11% discount per visit.This would beat 1010's card game of $200 off / hr after 10 visits. PPC is not messing around if they want to offer free sessions.

BTW: thanks for TOFTT. I never banged Yume or Hime. Who is the other popular girl that you were speaking of? Is PB about to find his new 2 sessions per week girl?

MrDezark
10-30-23, 13:31

TL; DR: If you like Yume / Hime type of girls, Ayumi is the sweetest of them all. Personality mimics another popular girl. Stinky is right that she is a thicker girl. She's 23.

I would say Ayumie face is much prettier to me vs. Mio. She has huge cans, fuckers must be DD at least. Shaved pussy, fairly flexible even pushing her legs up to her big tits. Real tits, no man made here. Very pretty face.

She left PrettyYuki cuz PrettyYuki is dirty as fuck. I can't tell for certain if she meant the place of the clientele. haha.

Mio body is def hotter between the 2 - I did not fuck her so I have no idea how her pussy feels but it is shaved.No stats on the two profiles. They look quite tall. How tall are they?

JediNY
10-30-23, 13:32

It works out to be around 11% discount per visit.Yesterday at PPC they still had their $20 and $30 session discount on their website. No card yesterday but should have gotten the discount. The $20/$30 discount is no longer on the website today.

VidLover69
10-30-23, 13:43
Girl is on her period or something. So unless you have a blood fetish, I strongly recommend waiting a few days.

RyanLar
10-30-23, 14:19
This would beat 1010's card game of $200 off / hr after 10 visits. PPC is not messing around if they want to offer free sessions.

BTW: thanks for TOFTT. I never banged Yume or Hime. Who is the other popular girl that you were speaking of? Is PB about to find his new 2 sessions per week girl?Yes PPC is not messing around with the new card.

As for PB's 2+ a weeks girl. He's staying quiet lately on the multi-bangers so not sure.

For me, when I said popular girl, I was referring to Riri NJ girl in terms of pretty cute face and great personality. Both girls have big tits (but Ayumi has much bigger tits). Very much young cute girl vibe that is happy go lucky. Both body not the thin but many don't seem to care on Riri as she's popular when I tried to see her. Ayumi could end up being popular despite being a larger girl because her tits and attitude are pretty great and service is good enough.

BloodHounds
10-30-23, 15:24
Girl is on her period or something. So unless you have a blood fetish, I strongly recommend waiting a few days.Wow. Just wow. Thanks man.

StinkyFeet
10-30-23, 18:08

Mio body is def hotter between the 2 - I did not fuck her so I have no idea how her pussy feels but it is shaved.Prettyyuki is pretty slummie. Not as bad the places I seen between Jackson heights and Corona. Certainly no where as third world at the train station fuk shacks in old China and Indonesia.

Seen on multiple occasions roaches hanging out on the beds. I suspect their might be a bedbug infestation in one of the rooms.

DrunkenKid
10-30-23, 19:00

Emma XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/438 - looks like a nice set of (•)(•).

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 19:04
LOL this is funny as shit. No money and she won't even do cordial greeting anymore. Business mode LOL.

Recently I ran into an old weekly regular that I dropped 9 months ago. Head games. Exchanged glances. No pleasantries. Zero cash flow from me.

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 19:06
Emma XOXO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/438 - looks like a nice set of ()().Oh yes indeed. Seems like we have a lot of Japanese girls with big tits lately. WTF IS GOING ON!

Yuyu (the girl from PPC Yuii).

Myla (the girl from PPC Royalat).

Ayumi PPC.

Mio Ochi PPC.

Jenny (ok these are fake but still big tits).

I am so I am missing a few.... memory is fading!

Mariko tits.

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 19:17
DK. There has been no one that is worthy of 2+ times a week since you know who. I am not sure when this will happen again. Maybe when and if she returns I can see her again.

This PPC new card game is definitely nice! That's a huge discount and def will bring people back 9 times to collect. Certainly generates more loyalty than people giving people instant discounts.

Thanks Ryan-San for the Ayumi intel. Her face def looked pretty cute as fuck as you said.

Yes PPC is not messing around with the new card.

As for PB's 2+ a weeks girl. He's staying quiet lately on the multi-bangers so not sure.

For me, when I said popular girl, I was referring to Riri NJ girl in terms of pretty cute face and great personality. Both girls have big tits (but Ayumi has much bigger tits). Very much young cute girl vibe that is happy go lucky. Both body not the thin but many don't seem to care on Riri as she's popular when I tried to see her. Ayumi could end up being popular despite being a larger girl because her tits and attitude are pretty great and service is good enough.

This would beat 1010's card game of $200 off / hr after 10 visits. PPC is not messing around if they want to offer free sessions.

BTW: thanks for TOFTT. I never banged Yume or Hime. Who is the other popular girl that you were speaking of? Is PB about to find his new 2 sessions per week girl?

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 19:18
Girl is on her period or something. So unless you have a blood fetish, I strongly recommend waiting a few days.Brah. WTF. Who has a blood fetish here! Raise your hand! / puke emoji.

JediNY
10-30-23, 19:20
LOL this is funny as shit. No money and she won't even do cordial greeting anymore. Business mode LOL.Coincidence or not, girl I was with called MMS to let me out. Next thing I know, ex girl popped out. Exchanged evil glances for a second and then I was out the door.

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 19:34
I re-stacked my list.

Omakase

Jenny 1010 - certified hot tattooed baby. #NBC, Bring 001 and just wrap it up for yakuza hentai with j-pop looking girl. If you want tats, she's the one. She now has movies listed too after first day so you can check her out first but tits have been enhanced. Would repeat.

Tiffany 1010 - #NBC, refined beauty look with a tight slim body. Looks younger than the pics. If you want no tats, she's the one. She had glowing reviews when she was in DC, I know why now. Could be a repeat if I want a slim / clean looking girl. Would repeat.

Ayumi PPC. Some got to her before me so I tempered my expectations. She's got a very pretty face and def on the larger side. Totally GFE feeling but you need to 1) love a pretty face 2) love big tits 3) do not mind large bone girl. She's thicker than Riri if you've seen Riri to calibrate your mind Overall she's a recommend because she's got a great personality. Viola is still looking cute as ever. Her face glowed when I saw her. I don't know how she keeps her baby face! Not sure about repeat only because I can always see Riri too.

Haruka R8 - yes she's a fucking ****. Yes you have to fuck her with glasses on. She can get very horny and you can take advantage during the heat of the moment. Although she's been here a while now so idk. Repeat is a maybe.

Mariko. No need to explain why she's hot and fucked. I'm done after 2 though.

edit: adding some other girls

Demi PPC - young milker with real tits. I like the time with her too but just once. She's not super slim but not fat, was a very nice time!!! She's still the "headliner" at PPC she's in the first and largest room. Although she's was not busiest lately. Young lady with big tits. Ayumi tits are like 1 1/2 times bigger. Def bigger. Without side by side look i can't say for sure but def BIGGER on Ayumi

Yuki / Estuko - leaving DC soon. last day tomorrow. I was hoping she would come back to NYC but idk. I don't keep WeChat on every girl so.... someone text her and let us know!

Momona - still at 1010, surprised since many said she was leaving. very cute. idk what's going on now that 1010 has a few new girls.

The pussies I am thinking about...

Meg R8 - can't fuck because she's got a Bush. I won't do it. Nope Seems like she's getting worn out from a report I see. Poor girl. Will see her only if she shaves that shit off.

Erina R8 - she small and young. Idk if really 18 for real. Just never made it back to see her. She could use some make up to doll up. When I met her she was really plain faced.

Mio Ochi PPC. Dunno - I assume she would be similar to Ayumi since they came on the same ship. Interested shop pics though with that Geisha or is it Kabuki theater look?

Yumiko DDY. I mean she looks hot but I never seem to make it to 47th or 24th street. I should just go and see Wawa again.

Side note on the sisters who fled NY and DC and back to NY

Mana and Yuua looks like they found a home in SE. Good for them.

Rumi R8 - removed as I see the surprised price change. I don't usually see $220/$320 girls. Someone can TOFFT and report!

JediNY
10-30-23, 20:17
Girl is on her period or something. So unless you have a blood fetish, I strongly recommend waiting a few days.Dim the lights and pretend she's a squirter LOL.

VidLover69
10-30-23, 21:00
Dim the lights and pretend she's a squirter LOL.That's not too far from the truth. Except it wasn't pussy cum.

Brah. WTF. Who has a blood fetish here! Raise your hand! / puke emoji.There are 1000 x more lurkers than posters so statistically, there could be one wanna be vampire freak.

Wow. Just wow. Thanks man.Yeah, super gross.

I can't say for sure it was her period. Someone could have fucked her up with extreme FIV before I saw her. Either way, it's just WTF. Complained to PPS on the way out.

So who should I see next to wash away this horrible session?

DrunkenKid
10-30-23, 21:01
DK. There has been no one that is worthy of 2+ times a week since you know who. I am not sure when this will happen again. Maybe when and if she returns I can see her again.
This PPC new card game is definitely nice! That's a huge discount and def will bring people back 9 times to collect. Certainly generates more loyalty than people giving people instant discounts.
RyanLar was being coy about popular girls. Since he mentioned Yume and Hime, I immediately thought about the PPC connection with you know who. BTW: When YKW left, she said she has an angle for coming back in December for 3 months, so let's see if that happens.

There seems to be an abundancy of talent these past few weeks. It's going to get way crowded by January with a lot of popular JGirl making return visits. Off the top of my head, there might be Tami (end of her residency), Yuki / Etsuko, Mariko, Yoko (that b1tch! LOL) and Meg (poor girl is all banged out) making another trip.

The good thing is that JGirl prices seem to have settled at <$400 for the most part, so competition in the market has been good. Speaking of $400, a free bang is liquid gold. I know the cheap MFers will be saving up their PPC cards to bang a >$400 chick for free.

BTW: Did Sari start at $380/ hr? Now she is at $340/ hr?

JediNY
10-30-23, 22:32
Girl is on her period or something. So unless you have a blood fetish, I strongly recommend waiting a few days.In all seriousness, check with PPS / MMS regarding her health status. If she is perfectly fine, I would not want one board post kill her business.

SecretStuffing
10-30-23, 22:48
Looking for a provider with big natural tits and a non flat ass you can squeeze. Allows and enjoys dato a plus. Thanks.

Genghis Dong
10-30-23, 23:16
Oh, she is chubby but pretty face. She only did COP so didn't as how much. Oh, and whoever thought they were going to bump me back 30 minutes. That shit wasn't happening. Good pussy.

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 23:37
IDK about YKW since I don't keep in touch. I would talk to her once she's back but talking while girls are away is a bit even to just randomly text a girl who's not in the states. They can send me a message when they confirm their return dates so I can plan but I don't text them.

I actually think we've gotten really shitty talents (maybe abundant but not high quality) or a while after July / August (slow months) and we just got a good wave again.

I feel some hot / popular girls may not come back.

I think Tadai was stopped at the airport last time she tried to enter. She went to Canada recently and IDK how long she will be banished a long time until she can enter again. She was really good and popular but banished for now.

Mika SE was pretty slow on her 2nd trip, nowhere near as popular and there just wasn't a lot of talk about her at all. Either guys are fucking poor or people didn't hobby with the inflation cost of living just higher. Or maybe girls like Tami readjusted everyone's expectations of a hot girl??

Tami reigned supreme. Let's see if 2nd trip holds up again She was one of the very rare across the board hot girl for everyone since Summer was over.

Yuki / Etsuko was the only outstanding girl since September.

Yoko was a sleeper until a week before she left. LOL. Many didn't see her when she was at 61st, lonely as fuck. She did have semi-bad review to start so maybe that caused her a lot of $$.

We need to see Hana XOXO edition again. The big titted one. You didn't mention her.

Regarding prices, J girl prices seems to be testing $380. I can't tell if they are moving up from 360 or lowering from $400.

Sari. Yes looks like the price was changed. Doesn't matter since she's not there today. Jenny and Tiffany are holding fort there as the new dynamic duo Tatted vs. Pure. Demon vs. Angel.

Yes PPC's new card thing is a huge discount for sure, I wonder if that will sway the Manhattan Industry a bit.

RyanLar was being coy about popular girls. Since he mentioned Yume and Hime, I immediately thought about the PPC connection with you know who. BTW: When YKW left, she said she has an angle for coming back in December for 3 months, so let's see if that happens.

There seems to be an abundancy of talent these past few weeks. It's going to get way crowded by January with a lot of popular JGirl making return visits. Off the top of my head, there might be Tami (end of her residency), Yuki / Etsuko, Mariko, Yoko (that b1tch! LOL) and Meg (poor girl is all banged out) making another trip.

The good thing is that JGirl prices seem to have settled at <$400 for the most part, so competition in the market has been good. Speaking of $400, a free bang is liquid gold. I know the cheap MFers will be saving up their PPC cards to bang a >$400 chick for free.

BTW: Did Sari start at $380/ hr? Now she is at $340/ hr?

PokerBrah
10-30-23, 23:44
Manami SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1417 - WTF! She looks like she used the high school picture with that shitty gray cloud background. Or it's a very clever staged pic to make her look young. LOL.

StinkyFeet
10-31-23, 00:34
For a free for all, $360 was an absolute steal.Noticing you didn't write down Coco's age. I saw her and walked out. Mid to late 40's isn't my thing cause no matter how hard an auntie / grandma tries to get me hard, old lady flabby body is a huge boner killer. Layla is probably the only one worth visiting there but even she couldn't compete with the Jgirls with her one day stint at xoxo. The rest need to retire.

DrunkenKid
10-31-23, 00:42
I actually think we've gotten really shitty talents (maybe abundant but not high quality) or a while after July / August (slow months) and we just got a good wave again.
Mika SE was pretty slow on her 2nd trip, nowhere near as popular and there just wasn't a lot of talk about her at all.
Tami reigned supreme. Let's see if 2nd trip holds up again She was one of the very rare across the board hot girl for everyone since Summer was over.
We need to see Hana XOXO edition again. The big titted one. You didn't mention her.
Regarding prices, J girl prices seems to be testing $380. I can't tell if they are moving up from 360 or lowering from $400.
Ya, I was speaking about the October JGirl rush. I thought we would see a college JGirl wave during August / September but we got a drought and lack of talent instead. I felt like August was a bad month to be working, since mongers and everyone else are on vacation. That timing probably attributed to Mika's weaker 2nd tour. She also seem to have gotten caught up on some Yume drama and was a $200 CIP Union leader (I don't know what the deal was, since she was one and done for me).

Crazy Tami thinks she can spend the next 3 months conquering America. She'll also be running up against Thanksgiving and the Holidays. Let's see what the girl got.

Hana XOXO is out. It's a shame but I don't want to get into it. My JGril cost reference is Hana and YKW as $400 girls. We haven't cross that line since May / June. Prices seem to have settled at $340/$360, which is a good price point for the Manhattan market. These guys are testing $380 but they just don't have a superstar that can justify the price point. Let's see what pricing they give Crazy Tami.

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 00:51
Tami could command more. Wasn't she $260 / $400 last time? I forgot.
Thanksgiving and Xmas best time. Most J Girls go home.. there will be a low selection of girls and she will be busy AF since she's also hot.

Summer is always WORST Time yes. Border control clamp down on recent girls. maybe it was always happening but just hearing girls that I know getting denied so it feels like BC is wising up but I am sure some girls just come thru fine while others have trouble. That Megumi SE girls been here on 3 tours already since Feb as on example of a girl coming 3 times in 8 months.

What's with the "Husband" title? That's what Gaga calls me sometimes. Wasn't sure what you meant.

damn... Hana is done... wtf

Ya, I was speaking about the October JGirl rush. I thought we would see a college JGirl wave during August / September but we got a drought and lack of talent instead. I felt like August was a bad month to be working, since mongers and everyone else are on vacation. That timing probably attributed to Mika's weaker 2nd tour. She also seem to have gotten caught up on some Yume drama and was a $200 CIP Union leader (I don't know what the deal was, since she was one and done for me).

Crazy Tami thinks she can spend the next 3 months conquering America. She'll also be running up against Thanksgiving and the Holidays. Let's see what the girl got.

Hana XOXO is out. It's a shame but I don't want to get into it. My JGril cost reference is Hana and YKW as $400 girls. We haven't cross that line since May / June. Prices seem to have settled at $340/$360, which is a good price point for the Manhattan market. These guys are testing $380 but they just don't have a superstar that can justify the price point. Let's see what pricing they give Crazy Tami.

BBPornoGeek
10-31-23, 01:08
Oh yes indeed. Seems like we have a lot of Japanese girls with big tits lately. WTF IS GOING ON!

Myla (the girl from PPC Royalat).I'm wondering where those review screenshots NSE were taken from. Like the one for Myla. They used to take those from this site but looks like diff format now.

VidLover69
10-31-23, 08:37
Side note on the sisters who fled NY and DC and back to NY

Mana and Yuua looks like they found a home in SE. Good for them.

!Gone now from SE website. So where are they now? They must be awful to jump shops this often.

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 09:27
Gone now from SE website. So where are they now? They must be awful to jump shops this often.Oh damn. They lasted 2 days.

DC.

SE / XO.

Other Manhattan places left to try.

RisingSun?

Pleasure Palace?

DDY / SL?

MrDezark
10-31-23, 09:29
Oh damn. They lasted 2 days.

DC.

SE / XO.

Other Manhattan places left to try.

RisingSun?

Pleasure Palace?

DDY / SL?Could go to Flushing but if they do I'm warning the houses asap. Don't want these shitty bitches taking up real estate when they could have a better provider instead.

MrDezark
10-31-23, 09:30
Crazy Tami thinks she can spend the next 3 months conquering America. She'll also be running up against Thanksgiving and the Holidays. Let's see what the girl got..Any idea when she's showing up in NYC again?

MrDezark
10-31-23, 09:31
Looking for a provider with big natural tits and a non flat ass you can squeeze. Allows and enjoys dato a plus. Thanks.Two new girls at PPC look promising. Also their new stamp card system is good value.

Genghis Dong
10-31-23, 09:41
Manami SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1417 - WTF! She looks like she used the high school picture with that shitty gray cloud background. Or it's a very clever staged pic to make her look young. LOL.Those pics are genius. That is such GND material. I think I know what I am doing today.

JavLuvr
10-31-23, 10:06
Manami SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1417 - WTF! She looks like she used the high school picture with that shitty gray cloud background. Or it's a very clever staged pic to make her look young. LOL.Those pics look delicious. Major school girl vibes. Also, notice that her hair is inside the coffee cup in the second pic LOL. The camera man sure fucked that up.

I may check her later today. Only thing holding me back is that she is a another PrettyYuki girl, just like the two J-girls (Mio and Ayumi) that recently landed at PPC. https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/413.

Maybe it's a bit mental, but I'm not too keen on paying the GFE prices when I could've had the girl for $140 at Yuki. Sorta makes me question quality/service as well. Really not sure why some of these young ladies are going to the FH before the pricey GFE shops. Shit is backwards. WTF agents?

ShyNerdX
10-31-23, 10:16
Those pics looks delicious. Major school girl vibes. Also, notice that her hair is inside the coffee cup in the second pic LOL. The camera man sure fucked that up.

I may check her later today. Only thing holding me back is that she is a another PrettyYuki girl, just like the two J-girls (Mio and Ayumi) that recently landed at PPC. https://prettyyukinyc.com/view/413.

Maybe it's a bit mental, but I'm not too keen on paying the GFE prices when I could've had the girl for $140 at Yuki. Sorta makes me question quality/service as well. Really not sure why some of these young ladies are going to the FH before the pricey GFE shops. Shit is backwards. WTF agents?Those photos look like the trendy AI yearbook photos you see all over social media.

Ewe52
10-31-23, 10:24
Those photos look like the trendy AI yearbook photos you see all over social media.Yeah fake high schoolers insta photos I've seen some girl do recently. Pretty clever if you ask me got all the pedos scrambling. 😂.

JediNY
10-31-23, 10:25
Maybe it's a bit mental, but I'm not too keen on paying the GFE prices when I could've had the girl for $140 at Yuki. Sorta makes me question quality/service as well. Really not sure why some of these young ladies are going to the FH before the pricey GFE shops. Shit is backwards. WTF agents?Definitely mental.

You could have bought Amazon stock dirt cheap.

But you didn't LOL.

If you want Amazon stock now, you will have to pay market prices.

ShyNerdX
10-31-23, 10:31
Yeah fake high schoolers insta photos I've seen some girl do recently. Pretty clever if you ask me got all the pedos scrambling. 😂.I wouldn't be surprised if more girls started to use this AI feature for their photos, its a win for them in all areas! I bet it's cheaper than paying for a photo session too haha.

Ewe52
10-31-23, 10:43
I wouldn't be surprised if more girls started to use this AI feature for their photos, its a win for them in all areas! I bet it's cheaper than paying for a photo session too haha.I concur I mean it's a turn off for me but it will definitely draw in those with that type of fetish.

Botter69
10-31-23, 11:02
I see the term a lot with regards to BBFS / CIP. Is that just the price tag for extras?

DrunkenKid
10-31-23, 11:37
Any idea when she's showing up in NYC again?If you wish for something hard enough, then maybe it might become true this weekend.

Botter69
10-31-23, 11:52
I re-stacked my list.

Omakase

Jenny 1010 - certified hot tattooed baby. #NBC, Bring 001 and just wrap it up for yakuza hentai with j-pop looking girl. If you want tats, she's the one. She now has movies listed too after first day so you can check her out first but tits have been enhanced. Would repeat.How old do you think Jenny is?

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 11:54
We need a bigger Wagon for the band of perverts. Must be fake pics though and WTF is going on with girls showing up to PrettyYuki first??

Those pics look delicious. Major school girl vibes. Also, notice that her hair is inside the coffee cup in the second pic LOL. The camera man sure fucked that up.

Maybe it's a bit mental, but I'm not too keen on paying the GFE prices when I could've had the girl for $140 at Yuki. Sorta makes me question quality/service as well. Really not sure why some of these young ladies are going to the FH before the pricey GFE shops. Shit is backwards. WTF agents?

Those pics are genius. That is such GND material. I think I know what I am doing today.

Those photos look like the trendy AI yearbook photos you see all over social media.

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 11:55
If you wish for something hard enough, then maybe it might become true this weekend.11/4 I thought. I wonder if you can pre-book that shit LOL. So no whatever what day it is you get your time booked now.

11/4.

11/5.

MrDezark
10-31-23, 12:16
21-25 years old / 5'0 - 5'2 / small Bs pink nips / small lipped pink pussy / 22-23% body fat.

The door swings open and I'm greeted by a sweet looking girl. The shape of her head reminds me of a stonehedge. So I'll dub her as stonehedge cutie. First appointment of the day and also my first time seeing her. She's been here for a few weeks already but doesn't seem too jaded. She has makeup on and its very well done. Some makeup on her cheeks which makes her look even cuter. We embrace and I fondle her ass as we make out a bit. Good kisser. Not shy to using some tongue but also changes it up with some lips. Settle the donation and we head to the shower.

In the shower she's a bit slow to washing me. Most girls will get the soap and start their routine but she was a bit slow with it. I start washing myself with the soap. Shortly after I let her take over and she's a bit of a timewaster. Does the chest, armpits and hands. Focuses on junior and my ass crack next. I take that opportunity to play with her tits, ass and kiss. She's receptive and down for whatever I want to do. No BBBJ preview but I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I asked for one.

We're back in the room. The side of the bed has a huge mirror which is great. She oozes submissiveness and is not the type that wants to do things her way. I can lead without any awkwardness. I stand her in front of the mirror and admire her cute and slightly chubby little body. I fondle and squeeze her tits and twist her nipples. Soft moaning but not much of a reaction. She has a meaty little ass. Def above average in visuals. I tell her to lie down and we make out for a few minutes. Play with her tiddies some more and go down for some DATY. Dam. Very nice looking pink pussy. Small lips. When I spread it open, there is no gaping hole. Good sign that she's going to be tight! I lick her for a few minutes to get her wet and ready. We transition to 69. She has a cute little starfish.

She's on top now and we're doing a bit of CG P2P. Decent eye contact and smiles. I bust out my negotiation tactics but to no avail. The standard 100/200 firm. I cover up, she applies some lube and enters. She slow and takes her time to get adjusted. As suspected she's pretty tight. Above average for sure. Her CG P2P skills were pretty good but CG not so much. NBD. I pull her in and we make out as I'm thrusting. Nice soft moans. We stay here for a while and then transition to standing mish. I have my arms under her knees and she's wiggling her legs and shakes her hips. Cute as fuck LOL. I want to finish in doggy. I put her in front of the mirror so I can see her side profile. I fuck her deep and hard and she takes it well. Her moans sync up with how soft or hard you pound. Good girl. Some resistance when I try to grab both her arms and put her in AUFD but eventually she obliges. I place both her hands on her cheeks and she spreads herself open so I can see her pussy grip my cock as I slide it in and out. I squeeze her waist and lock her down as I smash her hard. I release in the bag but wish it was in her pussy. It was a good load.

30 minutes on the dot. Didn't have time for a shower. Clean with wet wipes. Exchange contact info. Hug and kiss and I'm out the door with some weight off my shoulders.

MrPhuk
10-31-23, 12:25
Looks. Very cute / pretty oval face, 32 large Bs / small Cs MMs, petite spinner body w / minimal body fat, soft skin, cute bubble butt, bald pussy.

Didn't have a target for this weekend. Sampled all the hotties that Manhattan has to offer including Momona, HIkari, and Meg (was off) so was actually planning to skip mongering this weekend. All of a sudden Jenny shows up at 1010 on Saturday. The pictures at first were looking a bit TGTBT. Decided to risk it and TOFTT and I'm glad I did.

PPS led me to the door. Her room is the one to the left of the reception area after entering the apartment. When PPS opened the door I was instantly relieved. Jenny is definitely the girl on 1010 website. I would have to say she looks closest to picture #7 with all the writings on the wall behind her. When I first saw her they didn't indicate that she was a previous JAV actress. But after viewing some of her previous videos I will say she looks better to me now than during her videos. Especially her perky well done MMs. They looked perfect on her small slim spinner body. Not too big but also not too small. Just the right size.

Upon entering the room she was receptive right from the start. She gave me a deep hug and teased me with some LDFK. I can already tell with her greeting / demeanor that this was going to be a good time and she did not disappoint. We got the donations out of the way and our clothes came off. We went into the shower. She cleaned me off and there was some body sliding with some kissing sprinkled in. Shower was fast with tease here and there, just the way I like it to be.

Back in the room we started with some fun. Did a little bit of kissing at the edge of the bed before transitioning into BBBJ on the bed. Mirror placement in this room was great as you are able to see her cute pussy as she is giving you a BBBJ. I can't say too accurately how well her BBBJ technique was as it was very short (maybe 1-2 minutes) mainly because I just wanted to fuck her. All I can say is she is a hottie and I was rock hard even before the shower and once back at the room w / just kissing. Did a little bit of p2 p in the CG position before wrapping up. Wrapped up and she rode for a few minutes. Jenny is actually quite skilled in CG. She knows how to angle her butt and grind on you so not only did I enjoy it but she also enjoyed it. After a bit of CG we transitioned into Mish. Did a few variations of Mish before popping in the bag. Excellent eye contact in BBBJ and fucking. DFK sprinkled here and there. Acting may be over the top at certain points during the session but I was fine with it. Moans felt genuine and not forced. Kind of felt like I was in actual JAV video LOL. A little bit of rest while we talked about her tattoos. 2nd round was more or less the same with doggy, cg, standing mish, and mish. Tattoos may be a distraction for some but the room has a awesome mirror placement and with her hot little body and great eye contact it wasn't an issue for me. You guys can view her JAV videos to know what you're getting into.

Repeat contender: Yes.

Recommendation: Highly recommended.

MrPhuk
10-31-23, 12:54
Crazy Tami thinks she can spend the next 3 months conquering America. She'll also be running up against Thanksgiving and the Holidays. Let's see what the girl got.The girl will do well anywhere. Can't wait to suck on them perfect tear drop tits again.

IronClad999
10-31-23, 13:06
I wouldn't be surprised if more girls started to use this AI feature for their photos, its a win for them in all areas! I bet it's cheaper than paying for a photo session too haha.

I concur I mean it's a turn off for me but it will definitely draw in those with that type of fetish.Its an all in one package for the chicks cas they know most peeps won't walk out even if they play baity game etc LOL.

IronClad999
10-31-23, 13:18
She's currently touring seattle in case anyones interested in her firmy game LOLOL;.

$300/45 Mins.

$400/60 Mins (1 pop).

$500/60 Mins (CIM 1 pop, 1 or 2 pops regular).

JediNY
10-31-23, 13:19
Ayumi PPC. Some got to her before me so I tempered my expectations. She's got a very pretty face and def on the larger side. Totally GFE feeling but you need to 1) love a pretty face 2) love big tits 3) do not mind large bone girl. She's thicker than Riri if you've seen Riri to calibrate your mind Overall she's a recommend because she's got a great personality. Viola is still looking cute as ever. Her face glowed when I saw her. I don't know how she keeps her baby face! Not sure about repeat only because I can always see Riri too.Thicker than Riri?

I have seen reviews comparing her to Yume and calling her very chubby.

I have seen Riri.

The thicker than Riri comparison may be quite an understatement IMHO LOL.

Genghis Dong
10-31-23, 13:36
We need a bigger Wagon for the band of perverts. Must be fake pics though and WTF is going on with girls showing up to PrettyYuki first??The j girls #1 selling point is that they are the youngest (legal). Schoolgirl fetish is probably the biggest fetish as far as clothing goes.

I don't want some ****, okay? I want a nice girl in college with her head on straight. And yes, maybe hair in coffee is indicative of a drinking problem but this is the best drinking problem to have. She has that picture of her dressed up to work at the office. Maybe she has an internship.

Now, excuse me while I prepare to defile her.

P.S. Seriously, I would take these pics over them in bra and panties any day.

Meiji
10-31-23, 13:48
Oh yes indeed. Seems like we have a lot of Japanese girls with big tits lately. WTF IS GOING ON!

Eh, one of the top reasons I see Kgirl or Jgirl providers is because I like slender women, and big tits usually means chubby or at least a little thick. I'd prefer a beautiful face and a nice pair of Bs than a girl bigger tits. Just my opinion, there's a lot of guys that like them big.

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 14:33
Happy 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/439.

Who wants to get happy?

JediNY
10-31-23, 15:05
Mayu has a bathroom selfie photo that is only showing up on the Twitter feed. Looks like real photo.

Plain face with average body. Not thic.

The photos on the MLE website look nothing like her.

JavLuvr
10-31-23, 16:20
Those pics are genius. That is such GND material. I think I know what I am doing today.Go easy on Manami haha. I may be interested in seeing her myself.

On a related note, I tried to see PPC Yiwa last weekend but was denied. PPS told me she can't take a big one but still let me get a look and try to persuade her otherwise. I went into the room with her, made my pitch and showed her my cock. She told me that my flaccid penis was the same size as an erect Chinese penis LOL. I remembered reading your review of her so I was thinking: "WTF is the problem? This girl has already taken some big ones" hehe. Seems you put quite the scare into her! It was her first day back at PPC and when she saw my dick she must have been having flashbacks of your visit LOL. Tall Papa even tried to put in a good word for me, but to no avail. So that's one hairy crab I won't be munching on. Thanks GD!

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 17:37
Thicker than Riri?

I have seen reviews comparing her to Yume and calling her very chubby.

I have seen Riri.

The thicker than Riri comparison may be quite an understatement IMHO LOL.Much more.

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 17:39
Eh, one of the top reasons I see Kgirl or Jgirl providers is because I like slender women, and big tits usually means chubby or at least a little thick. I'd prefer a beautiful face and a nice pair of Bs than a girl bigger tits. Just my opinion, there's a lot of guys that like them big.There are slender ones with big ones. Well, there was man made skinny girl named Yuki / Etsuko before. Harder to find I'd agree.

Of course, if it's surgically enhanced, you can see big tits on skinner girls. A lot of Korean of course has this. Chanel, Harper etc. All got big titties and good body that's not thick.

Jenny 1010 has fake tits that are big for her small frame now too after the boob job.

PokerBrah
10-31-23, 17:42
I looked on web until I saw the Seatle tag. That's higher than her price in NYC.

She's currently touring seattle in case anyones interested in her firmy game LOLOL;.

$300/45 Mins.

$400/60 Mins (1 pop).

$500/60 Mins (CIM 1 pop, 1 or 2 pops regular).

IronClad999
10-31-23, 17:58
I looked on web until I saw the Seatle tag. That's higher than her price in NYC.Yup cas that spot is in center near all the tech companies around chinatown where most of the asian are richest among richest so the price reflects the supply and demand. Mika knew she couldn't gain as much profit in NYC so she testing the seattle IT folks LOL.

IronClad999
10-31-23, 18:35
One of our wagyu meatloaf has made her comeback at same spot like last time about 2-3 months ago with same price menu;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Xxx: 385722.

IronClad999
10-31-23, 18:40
Nice bunny style; seems like she's ready for some rabbit bang against turtle shell (yes puns intended) LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

JediNY
10-31-23, 18:45
One of our wagyu meatloaf has made her comeback at same spot like last time about 2-3 months ago with same price menu;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Xxx: 385722.Is wagyu meatloaf supposed to be high recommend? The last TER review of her was pretty bad.

JediNY
10-31-23, 18:55

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Xxx: 385722.Based on the photos, that girl has big bones LOL.

Low And Slow
10-31-23, 20:07

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Xxx: 385722.What spa is R8? The name is too short to search on this forum and I cannot find any twitter pages for the life of me. Looking to treat myself to my first NY trip.

DrunkenKid
10-31-23, 20:33
What spa is R8? The name is too short to search on this forum and I cannot find any twitter pages for the life of me. Looking to treat myself to my first NY trip.R8 aka RS8 aka Rising Sun. https://risingsun8.com/.

Getting validated at RS8 will get you into NYSE and XOXO as well.

Low And Slow
10-31-23, 21:46
R8 aka RS8 aka Rising Sun. https://risingsun8.com/.

Getting validated at RS8 will get you into NYSE and XOXO as well.Awesome thank you I appreciate it, never been thru a verification process before so hopefully its not too crazy. Either way looking forward to wherever I end up after reading everything here for so long.

ClassySemite
10-31-23, 22:53
Anyone aware when Aya might be returning?

I always saw her and deposited a few fat loads in that pussy every time I was in town.