PDA

View Full Version : BBFS Providers Manhattan

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

IronClad999
11-07-23, 12:04
New kbbq popped up; face game and body from pics look like mini-harper LOL;.

Pending cash tag.

IronClad999
11-07-23, 12:07
Another tamago with plenty of giant milk bombs popped up in the wild jungle;.

260/ hh.

320/45 mins.

360/ h.

The first and last 2 pics looks bangable LOL.

Genghis Dong
11-07-23, 12:08
It looks like someone gave her a "no" recommendation and not worth the time, face and body looks neat with the white / pink bra bikini set.Looks she was hot enough but couldn't take the D. I should just tell Gaga to get me in there with these j girls the first day so I can dick them down. I would be helping everyone. Most of all and most importantly my penis.

I'll be in town later this week and trying to organize a 'to do' list. I prefer super-cute / pretty faces, slender with flat / toned bellies, and BB option (this is why I love Kgirls and Jgirls, where all the above is much more common). Big tits and non-asian asses aren't a priority for me but more than a handful upstairs is always a plus. I'm not a giant fan of big tattoos. Great service isn't necessary as long as the girl doesn't just lay there and can be guided.

Right now my list is (depending on availability obviously):

Meg at R8 (if I can see her before she leaves).

Tami at SE.

Miyu at Ten.

Am I missing anyone? Suyen at Ten would have been on the list but she's a hard no on BB, and Moka at SE looks hot too but extras are unknown.This is my type as well. So in addition to what everyone else is saying.

Shangrila Jessica (Japanese / Korean does BBFS).

DDY Kylie (Chinese, no BBFS but beautiful).

NYAF Helen (Chinese, BBFS).

* note, I love small titties so these some small titties.

I include the last 2 because to me they are the prototype for this style. Of course the japanese are the youngest. But service is not going to match C level.

Miyu is pretty but I wouldn't put her at slender.

Genghis Dong
11-07-23, 12:18
Oh she probably got the boot or snail pace business for her so she left because no longer on the schedule. I wouldn't be surprised with either, I've only been cockblocked by two girls and she was one of them she wouldn't let me I further than the head used her legs in mish to block me and held herself up in CG so I couldn't thrust up. Supposedly GD didn't get blocked and another monger somewhere else that reviews a lot also didn't get blocked. I guess by theory, I got blocked because I'm bigger than both of them? Because don't get me wrong she was tight for how much I got in anyways.

This was yumiko the Korean / Japanese girl that was at sl & ddy.She had a slight 5% angle in doggy (plenty do that). I saw her second or third day. I am too big of a guy for them to block. I also know how to position to prevent blocks.

Another tamago with plenty of giant milk bombs popped up in the wild jungle;.

260/ hh.

320/45 mins.

360/ h.

The first and last 2 pics looks bangable LOL.Checking her out today. Emily says she is hot but of course take that with a grain of salt. Luckily she no longer needs that purple dildo.

John Cleland
11-07-23, 13:08
This is actually part 2 of a NYC area weekend where circumstances drove me from CT to care for a friend's dog in Mamaroneck while he was out of town on short notice. Not needing to be around 100% of the time I took advantage of the short walking distance to the nearby Metro North station and ventured on two mongering excursions. The first was a couple of stops south there and back in New Rochelle reported on the Westchester board for Soothing Day Spa (SDS). This report is part 2 where I finally made my way for a first-time Manhattan AMP visit since moving to this metro area a couple of years ago.

Having favored Asian women all my life I've experienced Tokyo Soaplands, Love hotels, and amateurs enough to conclude Rising Sun is simply OK in comparison. Nonetheless, by NYC standards I certainly understand their praises. Despite my experience I had yet to experience an authentic Japanese Kawaii cute small-frame spinner. After reading only positive reviews on both this and another AMP Review site it became obvious Erina was a natural choice. And in person she made that clear.

Her disarming coy giggly and affectionate greeting warmed us both up quickly. A few quick kisses and hugs later was motivation enough to quickly head shower bound for the wet warm-up opening act. This particular RS location (I believe they have two in Manhattan) did not appear to offer a TS but I didn't care. In the standup shower I quickly lost patience after my turn soaping her lithe torso and teasing her slight succulent and supple pink nipples capping her perfect junior-Idol A cups.

SL was my first domestic AMP experience featuring an actual bed. Outstanding. And understandable given NYC Vice appears to generally leaves these places to themselves. Despite being Erina's first visit of the morning, I sensed a bit of indifference once horizontal. Of course, there's this thing called "chemistry" where Erina's initial demure demeanor may have simply been shy submissiveness. Nonetheless, that was fine with me as I enjoyed surprising her taking the role of erotic masseur for act 2 as I laid her face down on the pillow. Her pleasure moans moments later directed me to begin act 3 with a flip and a delicious spread-eagle shaved DATY snack that quickly summoned more airy moaning and a full mast for me as her vessel fully dilated.

Though my stamina is above average at well over three times her age, I took advantage of the bed with mostly vanilla positions with this lovely petite Japanese nymphet for the rest of the hour whilst savoring her youth, her deep DFKs, her loving embraces, and her intoxicating natural scent. I couldn't help but smile every time I heard her exclaim, "Sugoi!" throughout the event. Charming. And fantasy fulfilled. Just prior to my departure she gifted me an authentic green tea flavored Japanese Kit Kat. I returned the favor with a bar of Belgian chocolate.

I've read mine was one of several experience versions of the Erina's sex play. Good my life leaves me truly uninterested visiting Manhattan in general more frequently as I could easily become addicted to its AMP scene. At $$$ . 4 Erina was well worth the hour.

For those of you seeking finer details, Erina isn't exactly a spinner IMHO. She's definitely taller than 4'9" per her website profile. She's certainly no shorter than 5'4. Her most accurate face photo is the shot of her sitting at a table with a fast food drink container in her hand as reports generally report (as was the case with me) she doesn't show up with makeup on (not that she needs it). Her site photos also (now typically) exaggerate her eyes making them rounder than in real life. Her full body mirror selfie on the site is 100% accurate with respect to her near ballerina form and hair length (certainly shorter than depicted in the photo where she's wearing the goth maid outfit). Erina's a talker (and I agree she's likely dialoguing with herself). Sad I have no idea what she's saying. But thanks to Google translate we were able to understand each other as necessary. She mentioned she plans to return in December after this current tour.

Lastly, visiting an AMP based on reports is like receiving advice on which piece to select from a variety box of chocolates (thank you Forest Gump) because someone else's assessment of beauty, etc can easily be incongruent to your own. However, doing the same visiting a NYC area AMP after also having viewed (mostly) accurate web photos in advance is an elevated expectations game changer especially setting NYC apart from nearly everywhere else in the country.

Despite this CFS session I placed this report within this BBFS blog simply because it's clearly the dominant Manhattan board. Though I won't likely be back to Manhattan anytime soon, if I did, Erina is certainly worth a repeat.

DrunkenKid
11-07-23, 13:26
Despite this CFS session I placed this report within this BBFS blog simply because it's clearly the dominant Manhattan board. Though I won't likely be back to Manhattan anytime soon, if I did, Erina is certainly worth a repeat.Thanks for the review. Your writing style is nice. I really like your vibe and your flow. The reason that you posted in this forum is because you are BBFS curious. Don't be afraid. Join us for your next visit.

VidLover69
11-07-23, 14:56
I think you already said No on video, did you make an offer she cannot refuse or the standard $200 option these days?

Shame about the comparison to Yuki. Wait 3 months and Yuki will be back again.

Still good though, hard to compare to Yuki and natural tits are def better.regular .Yup, I tried to probe more into it especially since she is all about the $$. Tested possible restrictions too. All denied. So double confirmed.

100% agree that Tami's natural tits are nice and better than yuki's implants. I gave tami's plenty of attention.

ShyNerdX
11-07-23, 15:07
New kbbq popped up; face game and body from pics look like mini-harper LOL;.

Pending cash tag.Jessica looks like rebrand of Yumiko, photo with the face looks like yumikos photo. Same formula of faceless body pictures where the body matches but the face does not.

JavLuvr
11-07-23, 15:25
Despite this CFS session I placed this report within this BBFS blog simply because it's clearly the dominant Manhattan board. Though I won't likely be back to Manhattan anytime soon, if I did, Erina is certainly worth a repeat.Don't be afraid to leave a review in the Massage Parlor Reports thread haha. Help me keep it relevant. But yes, you're correct. For better or worse, the BBFS thread gets more traffic than any other. Abundant hot young Japanese girls and their dirty PSE pussies are to blame for this LOL.

Thanks for the review. Your writing style is nice. I really like your vibe and your flow. The reason that you posted in this forum is because you are BBFS curious. Don't be afraid. Join us for your next visit.Haha DK is wasting no time in trying to corrupt the new guy.

I will say, I was very averse to BB when I first started hobbying. But if you see a lot of Japanese girls, it is inevitable. They will corrupt you LOL. Japanese ****** really do bring out the worst in us hehe.

JavLuvr
11-07-23, 15:27
Jessica looks like rebrand of Yumiko, photo with the face looks like yumikos photo. Same formula of faceless body pictures where the body matches but the face does not.Both of those pics you linked were used for Yumiko when she was at SL / DDY. I am pretty sure it's the same girl.

Genghis Dong
11-07-23, 17:31
Both of those pics you linked were used for Yumiko when she was at SL / DDY. I am pretty sure it's the same girl.They are like the damn Japanese shops now. Haha.

XoticsOnly
11-07-23, 18:20
Because if carry is "way older than me" and "about the same age as Allyssa" that means both of them are in the early-mid 40's. If Allyssa is "definitely younger" than Helen, than Helen is mid-late 40's. This of course is all by your logic.I know Allyssa's age for a fact. I just recently spent a lot of time with her celebrating her birthday, and if you all think she's mid to late 30's, that's crazy. 40's. That's just rubbish.

Helen def looks older than all the other Chinese girls I have seen. But she has a nice body and she was very nice to me and gave a good table shower.

Of the C-girls that I have seen in person (but not necessarily had a session with all of them), in terms of overall hotness in my eyes.

#1 Allyssa, Cherry, Barbie, Victoria H, LingLing, Fairy, Verna, Mia, Lucy, Helen, Carry.

If you ever get the chance to do an Allyssa / Fairy double, do it! And write a review! It'll be legendary.

ShyNerdX
11-07-23, 18:46
I know Allyssa's age for a fact. I just recently spent a lot of time with her celebrating her birthday, and if you all think she's mid to late 30's, that's crazy. 40's. That's just rubbish.

Helen def looks older than all the other Chinese girls I have seen. But she has a nice body and she was very nice to me and gave a good table shower.

Of the C-girls that I have seen in person (but not necessarily had a session with all of them), in terms of overall hotness in my eyes.

#1 Allyssa, Cherry, Barbie, Victoria H, LingLing, Fairy, Verna, Mia, Lucy, Helen, Carry.

If you ever get the chance to do an Allyssa / Fairy double, do it! And write a review! It'll be legendary.Did you see official proof of her age? Spending time with her is one thing but seeing the proof is another. Allyssa (like some other "legendary" PokéMon.) is known to be very manipulative with her words. There's no way she's younger than 30, unless she got bad aging genes she could be mid 30's, my guess is she's 37-38 (I have not seen her as a provider as she looks older than I, I would be surprised if she's younger than me).

JediNY
11-07-23, 18:53
I know Allyssa's age for a fact. I just recently spent a lot of time with her celebrating her birthday, and if you all think she's mid to late 30's, that's crazy. 40's. That's just rubbish.

If you ever get the chance to do an Allyssa / Fairy double, do it! And write a review! It'll be legendary.Wow. A MILF beauty contest. LOL.

XoticsOnly
11-07-23, 18:54
Did you see official proof of her age? Spending time with her is one thing but seeing the proof is another. Allyssa (like some other "legendary" PokMon.) is known to be very manipulative with her words. There's no way she's younger than 30, unless she got bad aging genes she could be mid 30's, my guess is she's 37-38 (I have not seen her as a provider as she looks older than I, I would be surprised if she's younger than me).Your guess isn't very close. But I said what I said in my previous comment, and I stand by it.

There's no way I can prove to you what I have or have not seen with my own two eyes, so there's no point to debate it.

JediNY
11-07-23, 18:55
Did you see official proof of her age? Spending time with her is one thing but seeing the proof is another. Allyssa (like some other "legendary" PokMon.) is known to be very manipulative with her words. There's no way she's younger than 30, unless she got bad aging genes she could be mid 30's, my guess is she's 37-38 (I have not seen her as a provider as she looks older than I, I would be surprised if she's younger than me).Manipulative? Do not destroy the fantasy for others. LOL.

DrunkenKid
11-07-23, 19:00
Your guess isn't very close. But I said what I said in my previous comment, and I stand by it.

There's no way I can prove to you what I have or have not seen with my own two eyes, so there's no point to debate it.LOL. SNX isn't letting go until he sees the CarFax.

ThatGuy23
11-07-23, 19:05
So I finally saw Tami. Given all of the previous reviews / comments, I'll just give my quick take. Yeah, she has a super rockin body with large, pillowy tits (all natural tits on a stick) and is service orientated (decent BBBJ / cg action). Downside is that she was a bit business like (no Yuki / Estuko GFE fantasy here) and was firm on extra.

BTW, double confirmed, hard 'no' on video. MSNBC will back Trump for president before Tami agrees to video.

No need for me to repeat with her since I need to add to my hentai collection but it seems like she is plenty busy banging 10-14 guys a day.When you say "firm on extra," does she ask for more for a second shot?

ThatGuy23
11-07-23, 19:48
Looking for a perfect pair of naturals (ideally C or bigger) on a girl with a slim waist. A nice proportional body. Think Eliza Ibarra (though, I prefer short and tiny).

Was sold on Yuyu, but keep reading things about Tami.

Anyone seem both? Who would you say has the nicer natural breasts?

Ewe52
11-07-23, 20:18
Looking for a perfect pair of naturals (ideally C or bigger) on a girl with a slim waist. A nice proportional body. Think Eliza Ibarra (though, I prefer short and tiny).

Anyone seem both? Who would you say has the nicer natural breasts?Tami is smaller both have very nice pairs though.

DrunkenKid
11-07-23, 21:01

Anyone seem both? Who would you say has the nicer natural breasts?I have seen both. From a pure boobs perspective, I would have to say that Yuyu has the better set. She does weigh more than Tami though and will have a little more baby fat on her. Yuyu is younger at 21 years, so her skin has some great elasticity to it. If I had to grade them, Yuyu's boobies are a 9 and Tami's boobies are an 8.

Tami is the better all arounder. Yuyu is shorter but not tiny. Tami is taller and has very nice proportions. If another girl sees Tami, then that girl would complain that life is not fair.

This girl? https://thenewsgod.com/eliza-ibarra-wiki-bio-net-worth-boyfriend-height-weight-age-measurements/

Eliza Ibarra is way taller than both at 5-10, 110 pounds and B / C cups. Tami would be the better match if you are looking for similar proportions.

ThatGuy23
11-07-23, 21:15
I have seen both. From a pure boobs perspective, I would have to say that Yuyu has the better set. She does weigh more than Tami though and will have a little more baby fat on her. Yuyu is younger at 21 year, so her skin has some great elasticity to it. If I had to grade them, Yuyu's boobies are a 9 and Tami's boobies are an 8.

Tami is the better all arounder. Yuyu is shorter but not tiny. Tami is taller and has very nice proportions. If another girl sees Tami, then that girl would complain that life is not fair.Now I'm convinced. I'll have to see both.

I was really hoping to stay within budget this trip, but now I've got 3 or 4 must sees.

DrunkenKid
11-07-23, 21:29
Now I'm convinced. I'll have to see both.

I was really hoping to stay within budget this trip, but now I've got 3 or 4 must sees.Good man. Better get a move on it, Yuyu is about to go back to Tokyo soon. I don't know her travel date yet but will share it if I find out.

BTW: Fuck the budget. You can always make more money.

RazGrizace00
11-07-23, 21:39
Thanks for suggesting her Vid! She looked a lot cuter in person. Super GFE and really works the camera. It was fun but hard to focus on the moment. But I had a splendid time overall and she is leaving for LA on Friday or Saturday.

VidLover69
11-07-23, 21:57
When you say "firm on extra," does she ask for more for a second shot?

Extra is for BBFS.

Others can opine if there is a fee for a 2nd round. I'm usually a one round guy now.

Thanks for suggesting her Vid! She looked a lot cuter in person. Super GFE and really works the camera. It was fun but hard to focus on the moment. But I had a splendid time overall and she is leaving for LA on Friday or Saturday.

sure. good to hear you had a great time.

DrunkenKid
11-07-23, 21:57
Haha DK is wasting no time in trying to corrupt the new guy.We definitely need new blood in the forum. Else it becomes an echo chamber of the same people. Lurkers need to be encouraged to contribute.

DrunkenKid
11-07-23, 21:59
Extra is for BBFS.

Others can opine if there is a fee for a 2nd round. I'm usually a one round guy now.There's no MSOG charge in Manhattan. Cum all you want in that 30/45/60 window.

Ewe52
11-07-23, 23:00
Isn't close? You still haven't said your take on how old she is so how is it even a debate? All you have been doing is saying I'm wrong. My guess (based on what I was told from the other girls) was she's mid to late 30's "isn't close" would put her in the 20's LOL.

Only the real ones know 🤭128540;.

I don't know about this guy, but even though I've never seen her as a provider I have seen her in civie mode outside the shop. Without that work make up you definitely see the mileage. She's got her fav denim jean jacket look, IYKYK.Ohhh I hope I never piss shy off, I'm too old for an spanking LMFAO. Only Cgirl I've met under 30 was a girl at 1010 months ago anyone remember her? Big tits brown skin and can tongue twirl the shit out of your ass.

IronClad999
11-07-23, 23:01
Jessica looks like rebrand of Yumiko, photo with the face looks like yumikos photo. Same formula of faceless body pictures where the body matches but the face does not.If its rebrand and / or with alt. Pics then same concept applies; she's major cockblocker and firmy game (pse) which kills the boney game; no dicey game man. Thanks bud.

ShyNerdX
11-07-23, 23:29
Looks like former Kaya at SL rebranded to Karen at xoxo.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$380/60 Mins.

https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/443

Recycled photos and same necklace in multiple pictures

ShyNerdX
11-08-23, 00:49
Why would I betray her trust in a public forum to try to prove something to you that cannot possibly be proven without an abhorrent invasion of privacy? If I say she's 29,31, 33,34? Would you believe me? No. So what's the point? I know what I know. More than you ever will. Facts are facts.

You and Jedi can get back to your circlejerk. Pretty sure you're both the same account anyway lmao. Have fun with Carry.29,31,33,34 is not "way off" from my guess buddy. Way off is you saying she's mid 20's, and by what you say "I've celebrated her birthday with her and spent lots of time" is what you are claiming she is. The fact that you think Jedi and I are the same person paired with you thinking she is in her 20's has just made you the public laughing stock.

This goes back to my original post from the other day saying there are lots of shills and simps lately. You have already proven my point of what I said and I no longer need to continue.

XoticsOnly
11-08-23, 01:15
29,31,33,34 is not "way off" from my guess buddy. Way off is you saying she's mid 20's, and by what you say "I've celebrated her birthday with her and spent lots of time" is what you are claiming she is. The fact that you think Jedi and I are the same person paired with you thinking she is in her 20's has just made you the public laughing stock.

This goes back to my original post from the other day saying there are lots of shills and simps lately. You have already proven my point of what I said and I no longer need to continue.There's not a single Chinese woman working in Manhattan for under 500/ h that's early to mid 20's. Everyone knows that.

The mongers that want youth go to the Japanese girls. The mongers that want service go to the Chinese and Korean girls. Some people want a flavor Asia and see them all. To each his own. I just don't like seeing lies posted. Opinions are fine. Lies aren't cool. You made a post that I know to be incorrect. I corrected you. Deal with it.

Laugh all you want

DrunkenKid
11-08-23, 01:19
Now I'm convinced. I'll have to see both.
This is the way.

I was really hoping to stay within budget this trip, but now I've got 3 or 4 must sees.Who is 3 and 4?

DrunkenKid
11-08-23, 01:29
I don't know about this guy, but even though I've never seen her as a provider I have seen her in civie mode outside the shop. Without that work make up you definitely see the mileage. She's got her fav denim jean jacket look, IYKYK.All good, no need to die on Allyssa's hill.

ShyNerdX
11-08-23, 01:35
There's not a single Chinese woman working in Manhattan for under 500/ h that's early to mid 20's. Everyone knows that.

The mongers that want youth go to the Japanese girls. The mongers that want service go to the Chinese and Korean girls. Some people want a flavor Asia and see them all. To each his own. I just don't like seeing lies posted. Opinions are fine. Lies aren't cool. You made a post that I know to be incorrect. I corrected you. Deal with it.

Laugh all you wantSo you are confirming that she is not in her 20's which puts her in the ballpark of what I said which was mid 30's to late 30's. I never once said "Allyssa is exactly xx age" I said "she's probably mid to late 30's" which is based on my intel that I was told she's 34. You just came running in to her defense without even reading what the conversation was about. Which once again proves my point about simps, you could have simply said "my intel is she's early 30's" but instead you went defensive and started to attack myself and attacked jedi for no reason.

Need I to say more? I could easily say you only have 29 posts and 3 of them was coming at me. But theres no fun in that, I like watching people dig their holes deeper.

You’re also wrong about mid 20 cgirls, but I wouldn’t expect you to know cause you’ve been manipulated. :)

Genghis Dong
11-08-23, 01:41
Unless you know how old I am and have hard facts like I do, I really doubt you know what you're talking about. I've seen multiple physical passports of girls from ddy / sl / nyaf, and unless you have seen a different passport than I did, you're just guessing where I have seen full birthdates and real names. Because if carry is "way older than me" and "about the same age as Allyssa" that means both of them are in the early-mid 40's. If Allyssa is "definitely younger" than Helen, than Helen is mid-late 40's. This of course is all by your logic.I don't know if you saw their passports. I know you claim to. I know that Arlene wouldn't show me hers after I told her I think she is 26 and not 23.

I know Helen's full real name but never saw her passport.

On the massage reports here you put Arlene as 23 and that you saw her passport, and I think you said Cary and Chanel at about 26. Then on AR you have Arlene 25-28 and Cary in her 30's. So maybe that first half is why I thought you were younger.

Genghis Dong
11-08-23, 01:55
Unless you know how old I am and have hard facts like I do, I really doubt you know what you're talking about. I've seen multiple physical passports of girls from ddy / sl / nyaf, and unless you have seen a different passport than I did, you're just guessing where I have seen full birthdates and real names. Because if carry is "way older than me" and "about the same age as Allyssa" that means both of them are in the early-mid 40's. If Allyssa is "definitely younger" than Helen, than Helen is mid-late 40's. This of course is all by your logic.

Arlene = 23.

Chanel = 27.

Mimi = 31.

I've seen proof with these 3, Allyssa and Kylie I'm not so sure as I haven't seen them yet.About p 89 on massage reports here. If you are saying you have proof of these ages, then claim different ages on AR reviews, I am not going to believe it.

DrunkenKid
11-08-23, 02:01
"Flushing's selection of drunken breasts EEEEEE / cup, white as snow, invincible and beautiful buttocks.

I know the pics are fake but that description sounds tailor made for me: https://nysexye.com/view/170.

JavLuvr
11-08-23, 11:29
"Flushing's selection of drunken breasts EEEEEE / cup, white as snow, invincible and beautiful buttocks.

I know the pics are fake but that description sounds tailor made for me: https://nysexye.com/view/170.I banged this one before LOL. She works at Coco every couple rotations. Taller girl at maybe 5'6 or 5'7, I would guess mid to late 20s. Skin is not white as snow, a bit tan. She's got some nice natural tits. She's also got a hairy crab like most C-girls in Queens, so probably too bushy for you DK haha.

I thought she was priced a bit high at $300/500, but very few of them are ever actually worth $500 H. The $300/500 price isn't always reflective of quality. Most C-girls doing $300/500 just don't want to work that hard. They'd rather do 3-5 customers a day at the higher price point and chill for most of the day. They have the luxury of time since they stay long term. Japanese girls on the other hand need to work volume at the lower price point and maximize their earnings before they move on to the next city.

Coco is really more known for its Japanese girls. But I have banged some good Chinese girls there before too.

Genghis Dong
11-08-23, 12:55
Enough drama, Seoli is fucking hot. Pics are her but hotter IRL. Sweet and can suck the D. 100/200 BBFS. Yada yada yada I was all up in there bareback busting a nut. Maybe my favorite of their J girls. I was smitten.

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 13:04
Moe is back at 1010? Was in DC for a bit. Nice tits. https://10tenclub.com/view/431.

Moe PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/moe - just the same name I guess? No pics yet. Confusing as fuck.

Wasn't Michi PC somewhere else before? https://www.pleasure-palace.club/michi.

Seems Karen XOXO is getting a lot of hype now. I guess she's a must see. One dude ever said prettiest pussy??

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 13:11
There's no MSOG charge in Manhattan. Cum all you want in that 30/45/60 window.No MSOG for 30 and 45 min sessions usually.

If you're getting it often DK then you are a lucky bastard.

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 13:22

I know the pics are fake but that description sounds tailor made for me: https://nysexye.com/view/170.If you are willing to pay more than Manhattan prices. The girls there seem to get the CIP price tag they want too. But the upside is you can look-see every door before you select one.

Only a few places take non-Asian but that seems to be changing a bit.

CreaminThePie
11-08-23, 13:29
Wasn't Michi PC somewhere else before? https://www.pleasure-palace.club/michi...Michi was at APC for a 1-2 weeks before coming to PPC.

TheWholeFnShow
11-08-23, 13:32
Flushing sucks. High price and one pop. Stop giving them business until they learn.

CreaminThePie
11-08-23, 13:36
If you are willing to pay more than Manhattan prices. The girls there seem to get the CIP price tag they want too. But the upside is you can look-see every door before you select one.

Only a few places take non-Asian but that seems to be changing a bit.I frequent both Manhattan and flushing. CIP for flushing is the same as it is in Manhattan. Most girls are asking 200. YMMV. Some girls are firm and some are flexible.

Flushing spots will not honor your booking time as it is predominantly a line up culture there. I've experienced it first hand.

ShyNerdX
11-08-23, 13:50
About p 89 on massage reports here. If you are saying you have proof of these ages, then claim different ages on AR reviews, I am not going to believe it.

I don't know if you saw their passports. I know you claim to. I know that Arlene wouldn't show me hers after I told her I think she is 26 and not 23.

I know Helen's full real name but never saw her passport.

On the massage reports here you put Arlene as 23 and that you saw her passport, and I think you said Cary and Chanel at about 26. Then on AR you have Arlene 25-28 and Cary in her 30's. So maybe that first half is why I thought you were younger.On AR was after I told her I didn't believe her I'd she showed me back in Feb (6 month gap) then when I found her real age, I put a range to hide her real age (like anyone should), you're actually not that far off because like you said I didn't think she was 23 even though her I'd said she was. Chanel / Arlene are +/- 1-3 years of each other, mimi is early 30's.

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 14:26
Musical Chairs.

Suyen is at MLE NJ. I guess NJ was better. Hard to compete with 5 other girls especially Miyu and Jenny at the same shop I guess.

Omakase
-------------
Tami SE - BATC
Miyu 1010 - BATC
Karen XO - some DDY export seems to land at a lower price and ends up getting some good press.
Jenny 1010 - still good for a wild-looking Tattoo girl. Would recommend later in the day sessions, not first thing in the morning.
PPC? maybe Maika

Moe is back at 1010? Was in DC for a bit. Nice tits. https://10tenclub.com/view/431.

Moe PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/moe - just the same name I guess? No pics yet. Confusing as fuck.

Wasn't Michi PC somewhere else before? https://www.pleasure-palace.club/michi.

Seems Karen XOXO is getting a lot of hype now. I guess she's a must see. One dude ever said prettiest pussy??

MrPhuk
11-08-23, 14:34
Flushing sucks. High price and one pop. Stop giving them business until they learn.Also fake pics. Fuck Flushing shops. They need to step it up. I agree no body should be visiting these shops until real pics and 2 pops 1 hour.

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 14:47
Also fake pics. Fuck Flushing shops. They need to step it up. I agree no body should be visiting these shops until real pics and 2 pops 1 hour.True.

Cost, Fake Pics and some girl 1 pop are why I don't like it either. Already paying more and getting shorted a second shop is insult to injury.

VidLover69
11-08-23, 15:26
Omakase
-------------
Tami SE - BATC
Miyu 1010 - BATC
Karen XO - some DDY export seems to land at a lower price and ends up getting some good press.
Jenny 1010 - still good for a wild-looking Tattoo girl. Would recommend later in the day sessions, not first thing in the morning.
PPC? maybe MaikaI give up. What's a BATC? Urban dictionary states "bubble ass thigh connection".

BTW, any recent intel on Rose at 1010? I know she previously had mixed feedback on meh service. Still the same or did she improve?

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 16:40
I give up. What's a BATC? Urban dictionary states "bubble ass thigh connection".

BTW, any recent intel on Rose at 1010? I know she previously had mixed feedback on meh service. Still the same or did she improve?Bush above the Clit - this makes a huge difference. Bush status varies so much all the way to girls with asshole hair so #BACT is basically closest to #NBC as it provides clean-tasting pussy without obstruction.

As for Rose, she's decent looking, nice cans with bush but does seem temperamental based on the feedback. I remember meeting her after banging a girl at PPC and Gaga showed Rose to me on my way out but once Rose realized I wasn't there to fuck her, her face changed a little. Kind of dumb for her to do that but I noticed it immediately. This is where girls at DDY/SL/NYAF would shine where they'd come by and grab my cock or kiss to make sure I come back for them.

JAVluvr had a great time when she was at PPC, some others don't have great of a great time. It could be a variety of factors, maybe she treats customers differently based on look, based on money given?

It could be just chemistry as she probably just can't "act" as well as she should in this line of work.

ThatGuy23
11-08-23, 16:52
Good man. Better get a move on it, Yuyu is about to go back to Tokyo soon. I don't know her travel date yet but will share it if I find out.

BTW: Fuck the budget. You can always make more money.Yeah let me know if you hear her travel date. I think I'm going to do a half hour with each instead of an hour with one. Not so much the money as the time / stamina. I think 3 pops a day is the limit.

ThatGuy23
11-08-23, 16:53
There's no MSOG charge in Manhattan. Cum all you want in that 30/45/60 window.Is this true? I'm pretty sure I've heard 30 and 45 is 1 pop limit.

Meiji
11-08-23, 17:00
Is this true? I'm pretty sure I've heard 30 and 45 is 1 pop limit.R8 and XOXO websites explicitly say this.

PokerBrah
11-08-23, 17:02
R8 and XOXO websites explicitly say this.Every major manhattan place we read here is like this.

There were rare exceptions that a girl would allow it but most would NOT.

ThatGuy23
11-08-23, 17:04
This is the way.

Who is 3 and 4?Not sure about must sees, but high on my list are Aria (RS8), Kylie (DDY), and a girl named Kelly in Queens with huge naturals. Oh, and a repeat with Arie.

My number 1 "to see" was Suzu Chan at PP, but I just checked and it appears she's gone already?? It originally said she'd be around until Nov 22, I think. Anyone know if she's still around or if she'll be back? Super disappointing to miss her (looking for a new tiniest ever kind of girl).

JavLuvr
11-08-23, 17:23
If you are willing to pay more than Manhattan prices. The girls there seem to get the CIP price tag they want too. But the upside is you can look-see every door before you select one.

Only a few places take non-Asian but that seems to be changing a bit.

Flushing sucks. High price and one pop. Stop giving them business until they learn.

I frequent both Manhattan and flushing. CIP for flushing is the same as it is in Manhattan. Most girls are asking 200. YMMV. Some girls are firm and some are flexible.

Flushing spots will not honor your booking time as it is predominantly a line up culture there. I've experienced it first hand.

Also fake pics. Fuck Flushing shops. They need to step it up. I agree no body should be visiting these shops until real pics and 2 pops 1 hour.

True.

Cost, Fake Pics and some girl 1 pop are why I don't like it either. Already paying more and getting shorted a second shop is insult to injury.Okay, so everything you guys said is more or less accurate.

But where else am I supposed to fuck hot young hairy pussy Chinese ****** who are FOB? LOL!

If you only want Japanese girls then you will be better off just staying in Manhattan.

JediNY
11-08-23, 17:32
Okay, so everything you guys said is more or less accurate.

But where else am I supposed to fuck hot young hairy pussy Chinese ****** who are FOB? LOL!

If you only want Japanese girls then you will be better off just staying in Manhattan.Thanks for all the information.

No need to travel to Flushing with the wealth of young J girls in Manhattan. Prices are good compared to older C and K girls.

Genghis Dong
11-08-23, 17:45
Musical Chairs.

Suyen is at MLE NJ. I guess NJ was better. Hard to compete with 5 other girls especially Miyu and Jenny at the same shop I guess.

Omakase
-------------
Tami SE - BATC
Miyu 1010 - BATC
PPC? maybe MaikaKaya / Karen was 360 at SL. She is up to 380 at XoXo.

JavLuvr
11-08-23, 18:00
Bush above the Clit - this makes a huge difference. Bush status varies so much all the way to girls with asshole hair so #BACT is basically closest to #NBC as it provides clean-tasting pussy without obstruction.

As for Rose, she's decent looking, nice cans with bush but does seem temperamental based on the feedback. I remember meeting her after banging a girl at PPC and Gaga showed Rose to me on my way out but once Rose realized I wasn't there to fuck her, her face changed a little. Kind of dumb for her to do that but I noticed it immediately. This is where girls at DDY/SL/NYAF would shine where they'd come by and grab my cock or kiss to make sure I come back for them.

JAVluvr had a great time when she was at PPC, some others don't have great of a great time. It could be a variety of factors, maybe she treats customers differently based on look, based on money given?

It could be just chemistry as she probably just can't "act" as well as she should in this line of work.BATC hahaha. We can all be happy with this, right? Nice little garnish for the pussy but no obstruction. Meh, DK will probably still try to shave the girl LOL.

Here's the Kelly / Rose review: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6601226&viewfull=1#post6601226. I did catch her very early in her tour. Might've even been her first day at PPC. All I paid was the base price. YMMV as always.

MrPhuk
11-08-23, 18:29
Kaya / Karen was 360 at SL. She is up to 380 at XoXo.Karen / Kaya was actually 360 at SL for like 2-4 days. Then due to her popularity she was upped to 380. She's a cutie with a bangin' bod. My friend saw her and I'm planning to as well.

JediNY
11-08-23, 18:37
Karen / Kaya was actually 360 at SL for like 2-4 days. Then due to her popularity she was upped to 380. She's a cutie with a bangin' bod. My friend saw her and I'm planning to as well.Half is stiil $240 at XOXO. That may change. Half was $260 at SL. I have notes that her service was bad and she was asking 200/300 at SL.

CreaminThePie
11-08-23, 18:40
Karen / Kaya was actually 360 at SL for like 2-4 days. Then due to her popularity she was upped to 380. She's a cutie with a bangin' bod. My friend saw her and I'm planning to as well.She was 230/340 for less than a day at Xoxo until they changed her to 240/380. At SL she was 280 for 30 m. She's well worth the 240/30 m. Hot little babe.

VidLover69
11-08-23, 18:57
Bush above the Clit - this makes a huge difference. .Makes a lot more sense given you staunch #NBC.

Here's the Kelly / Rose review: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3872-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6601226&viewfull=1#post6601226. I did catch her very early in her tour. Might've even been her first day at PPC. All I paid was the base price. YMMV as always.Thanks Javluvr. No wonder I could not find your review. It was in the massage palor forum.

JediNY
11-08-23, 19:00
This is where girls at DDY/SL/NYAF would shine where they'd come by and grab my cock or kiss to make sure I come back for them.Carry kissed me in the hallway while I was headed to the shower with another girl and I went back to see Carry.

Helen kissed me while she was naked and about to leave the room. I did not go back to see her. Yet. LOL.

JediNY
11-08-23, 19:48
But where else am I supposed to fuck hot young hairy pussy Chinese ****** who are FOB? LOL!Curious. What is the attraction with young Chinese FOB girls?

I went to the source and based on porn videos, young Japanese girls look better than young Chinese girls IMHO.

CreaminThePie
11-08-23, 22:39
Half is stiil $240 at XOXO. That may change. Half was $260 at SL. I have notes that her service was bad and she was asking 200/300 at SL.Half was 260 at SL for a a few days than it became 280.

For me, her service was definitely above average. Was asking 200/300 as well but talk the good talk and she will succumb. At 240 she is good bang for buck!

Archie
11-08-23, 22:51
Will post my raving review of Suzu Chan soon. But, for now, will post terrible review of Moe.

Her pics are pretty accurate and she's very attractive, but that ends the positives. Appears to have been shaved at some point but now just cast area of dense dark stubble. Like an Italian 5 o'clock shadow and then some.

Think she was sleeping when I arrived. Waited and she received me less than enthusiastically. Money up front, hand me towel, indicates that I should follow here to shadow. Uneventful cleanup, again less than enthusiast and not even friendly. Back to room she indicates gruffly I should lie down. Shoots down my attempts to feel her body saying my hands, submerged in the hot water of the shower scan moments before, we're too cold. Kneels between my legs and does a bbj of sorts. No movement from her head, and a hand dorky in place, but some action with her tongue and kind of inflating her cheeks. Interesting at best, but not sensuous and far too odd and toothy to be enjoyable. When I move to advance the action she gets up and says 'condom? No condom 200'. And complaints again when I attempt to touch her.

At this point I say I'm leaving. She feigns surprise but pretty sure she must've gathered why. Now I have read reports where mongers have done this but I have never. I've tolerated subpar service before but never felt the need to leave. With Moe it was different, and I almost believe she was dating me to do so. Tips the mamasan why I was leaving and, to her credit, she refunded 100 of the 240.

Will not return to PP despite the mamasan being apologetic and somewhat cool. Possibly if Suzu returns I will.

Anyway, you've been warned. Avoid Moe if at all possible would be my advice but, as ever, YMMV.

Scythe10
11-08-23, 23:04
Is this true? I'm pretty sure I've heard 30 and 45 is 1 pop limit.My experience: Depends on the girl.

30 - Usually 1, but I rarely do half hours. The ones I've done usually only allow 1.

45 - Many girls will allow 2 but some will reserve that for 1 hr.

60 - Yes, definitely 2.

90 mins and above. However much you want / can.

Genghis Dong
11-08-23, 23:58
Curious. What is the attraction with young Chinese FOB girls?

I went to the source and based on porn videos, young Japanese girls look better than young Chinese girls IMHO.Japan has a much more thriving porn business than China.

Now, on IG, the Chinese and Korean women blow away the Japanese girls.

PokerBrah
11-09-23, 02:40
Sally PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/sally.

PokerBrah
11-09-23, 02:43
BATC hahaha. We can all be happy with this, right? Nice little garnish for the pussy but no obstruction. Meh, DK will probably still try to shave the girl LOL

Makes a lot more sense given you staunch #NBC.

Thanks Javluvr. No wonder I could not find your review. It was in the massage palor forum.Yah, I figured I will distinguish how much Bush since BATC is technically still no hair on the pussy so it can be acceptable replacement to #NBC.

This way I can justify that my #NBC stance is still intact. LOL.

PokerBrah
11-09-23, 02:44
Kaya / Karen was 360 at SL. She is up to 380 at XoXo.I like it. Still. Bargain at $240 half.

Meiji
11-09-23, 05:26
Anyway, you've been warned. Avoid Moe if at all possible would be my advice but, as ever, YMMV.Thanks for taking one for the team. It's too bad, she looks super hot and was on my to do list but there's obviously a reason she's been bouncing between orgs every few days.

JediNY
11-09-23, 10:01
Half was 260 at SL for a a few days than it became 280.

For me, her service was definitely above average. Was asking 200/300 as well but talk the good talk and she will succumb. At 240 she is good bang for buck!For me, the ask is the attitude that she thinks has some golden pussy. She is obviously popular but not for me.

Agree 240 half is a good bang for any young GND J girl with decent GFE skills.

Compare that to 240 half for older MILF C girls.

Compare that to the 280 and 300 half for MILF K girls.

Exceptions of course.

Ewe52
11-09-23, 10:37
My experience: Depends on the girl.

30 - Usually 1, but I rarely do half hours. The ones I've done usually only allow 1.

45 - Many girls will allow 2 but some will reserve that for 1 hr.

60 - Yes, definitely 2.

90 mins and above. However much you want / can.90 minutes or above there's a few limits. I usually give up on the last pop #3 or #4 when the girl starts rolling her eyes that's usually the signal enough is enough. It's all YMMV.

JediNY
11-09-23, 10:48
Japan has a much more thriving porn business than China.

Now, on IG, the Chinese and Korean women blow away the Japanese girls.I was mostly talking about the average 20 something year old girl.

On the no pay porn websites you tend to see average Asian girls.

IMO most of the J girls in the lower price range here are average in looks but because they are young, they are great. I have no need to see the hot popular girls.

On IG, you will likely have model types and of course photoshopping. These girls will not be visiting the AMP shops anytime soon. LOL.

JavLuvr
11-09-23, 11:06

I went to the source and based on porn videos, young Japanese girls look better than young Chinese girls IMHO.Mostly just variety I guess. If we had quality Korean, Thai and Vietnamese girls in NYC, I would fuck them too. I do share your opinion that Japanese girls are the best looking, I don't think that will surprise anyone. In my experience, they are also more likely to be on the petite side compared to C-girls.

Problem is we haven't been getting many new Japanese girls these days, just tons of returnees and rebrands. Feels like we are in a J-slump. So I have been turning to the C-girls more and more lately.

Japan has a much more thriving porn business than China.

Now, on IG, the Chinese and Korean women blow away the Japanese girls.I'm pretty sure porn is (to some extent) illegal in China and there is no domestic porn industry. Japan to the rescue! LOL. JAV is extremely popular in China, Taiwan, India, Indonesia and Thailand. Taiwan is where most of the AV exposes are held and apparently many of the big name AV girls provide there as well.

There are plenty of hot Japanese girls on IG too. Most of those fake pics they use in Flushing are stolen from Japanese IG goddesses. If you really want to see hot Chinese girls, I think you need to get on Tik Tok bruv. Chinese Communist Party wants to know your location hehe. https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8APc3V3/.

DrunkenKid
11-09-23, 11:14
Every major manhattan place we read here is like this.
There were rare exceptions that a girl would allow it but most would NOT.Ok, I stand corrected. I guess there are guidelines to SOG by time now. I must have gotten lucky.

I am a two shot guy, so I have moved over to 1 hr booking exclusively now. The JGirls do like it when I ask for "one more time?

DrunkenKid
11-09-23, 11:17
Okay, so everything you guys said is more or less accurate.
If you only want Japanese girls then you will be better off just staying in Manhattan.I didn't mean to open this can of worms on Flushing. I just wanted to experience "drunken breasts EEEEEE / cup" because I love titties.

DrunkenKid
11-09-23, 11:25
Yeah let me know if you hear her travel date. I think I'm going to do a half hour with each instead of an hour with one. Not so much the money as the time / stamina. I think 3 pops a day is the limit.Sorry Yuyu left Manhattan. She's off the Xoxo website. I think she went to another state. Her message to me is that she won't be transiting back to New York this tour.

JediNY
11-09-23, 11:32
Problem is we haven't been getting many new Japanese girls these days, just tons of returnees and rebrands. Feels like we are in a J-slump. So I have been turning to the C-girls more and more lately.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8APc3V3/.Got it. Different perspective since the current J talent pool is old hat to you.

I am coming from older AMP veterans with mileage. They may have fucked half of Manhattan as I think you once put it LOL.

I have visited a few J girls recently and their youth and GND vibe is quite refreshing. They can be addictive as well LOL.

Genghis Dong
11-09-23, 11:41
She was someone at 10 ten before I think. Not sure if pre or post size embargo. But I will do a deep dive on her tonight.

What is the scoop on NYCSE Hina? She was here before.

Haruka moved to PP.

I was mostly talking about the average 20 something year old girl.

On the no pay porn websites you tend to see average Asian girls.

IMO most of the J girls in the lower price range here are average in looks but because they are young, they are great. I have no need to see the hot popular girls.

On IG, you will likely have model types and of course photoshopping. These girls will not be visiting the AMP shops anytime soon. LOL.I will say this, that I can fuck the hottest j, c, and k girl hookers in Manhattan. But walking around K town there are so many hotter women. Same thing with flushing. Of course these are Korean and Chinese and there are not many Japanese in NYC civvie world.

And let me say this, a k girl having a pissed off bitchy meltdown is the hottest thing ever.

DrunkenKid
11-09-23, 12:11
BATC hahaha. We can all be happy with this, right? Nice little garnish for the pussy but no obstruction. Meh, DK will probably still try to shave the girl LOL.
I'm on a Crusade for BPP. Bald Pink Pussy.

WarriorForSole
11-09-23, 12:36
If you mean the daddy-daughter hentai niche, she definitely fits the bill.Personally if I was up in NYC, I would definitely fill her niche, if you know what I mean.

WarriorForSole
11-09-23, 12:39

I went to the source and based on porn videos, young Japanese girls look better than young Chinese girls IMHO.Personally I think they both look amazing! However my big issue is hairy. Nah, bald pussy is the way to go.

WarriorForSole
11-09-23, 12:44
Not sure about must sees, but high on my list are Aria (RS8), Kylie (DDY), and a girl named Kelly in Queens with huge naturals. Oh, and a repeat with Arie.

My number 1 "to see" was Suzu Chan at PP, but I just checked and it appears she's gone already?? It originally said she'd be around until Nov 22, I think. Anyone know if she's still around or if she'll be back? Super disappointing to miss her (looking for a new tiniest ever kind of girl).She was really nice! Definitely made me consider flying back to NYC for a weekend to try her out. But money is a little tight right now. Hopefully Suzu comes back! Even better yet, hopefully we get more tiny A Cup cuties like her in the future!

PokerBrah
11-09-23, 12:48
Aya 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/444 - looks new to me.

Rei XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/446 - Jav. Pics look good. Who wants to give her a workout

Haruka listed at PPC now too? https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haruka.

IronClad999
11-09-23, 13:36
90 minutes or above there's a few limits. I usually give up on the last pop #3 or #4 when the girl starts rolling her eyes that's usually the signal enough is enough. It's all YMMV.Maybe cut stop loss in case the chick doesn't click or feels like a dud (curtail the session to avoid double loss).

IronClad999
11-09-23, 13:37
May1010 is now rebranded as "lemon ddy / sl" at ddy / sl LOL; she's going ham on raw powers now; maybe got a bf to feed back overseas who knows LOL;.

Pending price at ddy / sl.

IronClad999
11-09-23, 13:41
Will post my raving review of Suzu Chan soon. But, for now, will post terrible review of Moe.

Her pics are pretty accurate and she's very attractive, but that ends the positives. Appears to have been shaved at some point but now just cast area of dense dark stubble. Like an Italian 5 o'clock shadow and then some.

Think she was sleeping when I arrived. Waited and she received me less than enthusiastically. Money up front, hand me towel, indicates that I should follow here to shadow. Uneventful cleanup, again less than enthusiast and not even friendly. Back to room she indicates gruffly I should lie down. Shoots down my attempts to feel her body saying my hands, submerged in the hot water of the shower scan moments before, we're too cold. Kneels between my legs and does a bbj of sorts. No movement from her head, and a hand dorky in place, but some action with her tongue and kind of inflating her cheeks. Interesting at best, but not sensuous and far too odd and toothy to be enjoyable. When I move to advance the action she gets up and says 'condom? No condom 200'. And complaints again when I attempt to touch her.

At this point I say I'm leaving. She feigns surprise but pretty sure she must've gathered why. Now I have read reports where mongers have done this but I have never. I've tolerated subpar service before but never felt the need to leave. With Moe it was different, and I almost believe she was dating me to do so. Tips the mamasan why I was leaving and, to her credit, she refunded 100 of the 240.

Will not return to PP despite the mamasan being apologetic and somewhat cool. Possibly if Suzu returns I will.

Anyway, you've been warned. Avoid Moe if at all possible would be my advice but, as ever, YMMV.Holy snap arc, thanks for the heads up, didn't know she was that bad even though she made quick short stunts in nova dc from NYC not too long ago; but not really that much glamorous. Thanks for the shares; dropped LOL.

Genghis Dong
11-09-23, 14:16
May1010 is now rebranded as "lemon ddy / sl" at ddy / sl LOL; she's going ham on raw powers now; maybe got a bf to feed back overseas who knows LOL;.

Pending price at ddy / sl.I have some sausage to feed her if she gets in today.

MattyF
11-09-23, 14:24
Just finished a session with Yukiko. Got there at appointment time and she was in another session. Had to wait 30 min. Very sweet girl and she speaks perfect English. Pictures aren't even close to the real thing. She's much thicker in real life and her tits are on the big side, but not full and shapely like the pictures. She looks like average Japanese girl, nothing special. Typical Japanese service, nice but not submissive. LFK and DFK with tongue flickering. Nice, but not sensual. She likes to talk a lot and is very personable in that way. She offered me extras, 100 BB and 200 CIP, I declined as I didn't think she was worthy of the extra money. Nothing that exciting about her body or attitude to make we want to spend the extra money. I was ready to spend, but decided against. BBJ was decent and she made me come in her mouth while in 69 and quickly spit it in towel. We laid around and talked about weed, she wants to smoke, and in no time she was on her back with her pussy in my mouth. I made her cum after a few minutes where she got really sensitive and started shaking. Mounted up and slowly fucked her in missionary to open her up. After a few minutes we went into doggy, her favorite and I had that pussy farting. She just laid there in with her head down. I nutted in the bag and bounced. She's a nice girl, but I doubt I will repeat. The hunt continues.

CreaminThePie
11-09-23, 15:15

Pending price at ddy / sl.Pics looked heavily photoshopped and filtered. I think the last time she was here she was very YMMV. Anyone know what her asking was and if she was flexion dem?

WarriorForSole
11-09-23, 17:04
I'm on a Crusade for BPP. Bald Pink Pussy.A worthy crusade indeed.

PokerBrah
11-09-23, 20:51
I'm on a Crusade for BPP. Bald Pink Pussy.What are you buds with mayfair2 on the other site? He's got a thing for BPP. Even lists the ones he encounters.

PokerBrah
11-09-23, 20:54
Well that's because the hotter ones go to K-town to be seen. If you ever land in Korea, you will find most of the girls are just run of the mill and nothing special (you won't even want to pay to fuck them).

Same goes for Japan and China because you're getting to see girls that get dolled up here more often than the civvies.

Makes me appreciate the ones that come and spread their legs for me and is decent looking. So much easier!

I will say this, that I can fuck the hottest j, c, and k girl hookers in Manhattan. But walking around K town there are so many hotter women. Same thing with flushing. Of course these are Korean and Chinese and there are not many Japanese in NYC civvie world.

And let me say this, a k girl having a pissed off bitchy meltdown is the hottest thing ever.

IronClad999
11-09-23, 21:03
Pics looked heavily photoshopped and filtered. I think the last time she was here she was very YMMV. Anyone know what her asking was and if she was flexion dem?I confirmed one person got cip from her early on in her tour at 1010, and she opened up to extra menu, but huge YMMV pricing.

DrunkenKid
11-09-23, 21:07
What are you buds with mayfair2 on the other site? He's got a thing for BPP. Even lists the ones he encounters.He is a fellow pussy crusader.

God's work.

Genghis Dong
11-09-23, 23:57
I confirmed one person got cip from her early on in her tour at 1010, and she opened up to extra menu, but huge YMMV pricing.Actually talked to her about it. She said in the very beginning at 10 ten she did not do BBFS because she was here for long time and didn't want to get sick.

She straight up does it now.

Now, she asked 100/200 and yada yada yada I was BBFS in that sweet warm pussy oh and NO LUBE CLUB!

She was really fun and good sex / BJ and good English as she lived in Canada (aka America jr.) for like half a year. She looks like the pics with minimal filtering. She was a little sweetheart.

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 00:49
Yui R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/294 - from memory, cute face, small top, white skin, bald pussy. Give her a nice warm up for a good time. Back a few times and people that like her really like her. Small petite girl.

Rika SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/609 - looks cute too.

Seoli DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=2011 - DDY buries the new girl deep... weird. missed a few because I don't look below the fold... cuz that's how wesbite be done... tell them how to do the update the roster properly GD!!!

Why Haruka has no glasses at PPC site is just silly. That was her main draw.

Omakase could be.

Rika SE if pics are real.

Yui R8 if you can get her to smile.

Tami SE. Her best and most favorite customer is really in love with this one. The dude saw her 9+ times in a span of a week. BATC.

Miyu 1010 - pretty face of course. BATC.

Aya 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/444 - looks new to me.

Rei XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/446 - Jav. Pics look good. Who wants to give her a workout

Haruka listed at PPC now too? https://www.pleasure-palace.club/haruka.

DrunkenKid
11-10-23, 00:58
Tami SE. Her best and most favorite customer is really in love with this one. The dude saw her 9+ times in a span of a week. BATC.
https://tenor.com/view/here-take-my-money-take-my-money-pay-the-man-pay-it-now-just-pay-the-money-gif-23950346

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 01:10

https://tenor.com/view/here-take-my-money-take-my-money-pay-the-man-pay-it-now-just-pay-the-money-gif-23950346Oh my. Hahaha.

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 01:53
She was really nice! Definitely made me consider flying back to NYC for a weekend to try her out. But money is a little tight right now. Hopefully Suzu comes back! Even better yet, hopefully we get more tiny A Cup cuties like her in the future!Suzu left unexpectedly early. Was supposed to stay longer but not sure why she bolted.

Meiji
11-10-23, 02:55
Yui R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/294 - from memory, cute face, small top, white skin, bald pussy. Give her a nice warm up for a good time. Back a few times and people that like her really like her. Small petite girl.

Yui looks cute as hell. Definitely my type if those pics are accurate, but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. I think most sites don't do well with names 3 letters or shorter. Anyone have links to previous visits, or know if she's BB friendly?

JediNY
11-10-23, 08:27
I confirmed one person got cip from her early on in her tour at 1010, and she opened up to extra menu, but huge YMMV pricing.Not Lemon / May in particular but I can never understand why guys obsess with trying to get CIP from YMMV girls when there are so many hotter J girls open and willing to give it up. Pay the price. Easier and less expensive than playing of the repeat game with YMMV girls.

IronClad999
11-10-23, 08:29
Face and body game looks yummy like egg omelettes with extra bacons mixed on old bay sauce LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-10-23, 08:30
If she really looks like those visual arts, then worthy of the bang LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-10-23, 08:32
Pics look familiar, but face and body looks like she's craving for iron rods, iykyk LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

JediNY
11-10-23, 08:38
Oh my. Hahaha.There is a legend at UG who principally visits SL, DDY and NYAF and spends hours with one girl and then hours without another girl or a double. And so on and so on.

When he walks through the door, all the girls light up.

I think he believes the girls love his cock and DATY skills.

He may be the best; nothing to do with wallet size. LOL.

JediNY
11-10-23, 08:47
Yui R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/294

PPC is trying to rebrand her without changing her name.

The photo with the oversized glasses is not there. That photo projects GND geeky. That she is.

PPC is trying for upscale and sophisticated which she is definitely not.

JediNY
11-10-23, 09:06
I confirmed one person got cip from her early on in her tour at 1010, and she opened up to extra menu, but huge YMMV pricing.PSE option on Twitter.

Something is not right because she is SL cheap at 240/340 for a J girl.

MrDezark
11-10-23, 10:14
Face and body game looks yummy like egg omelettes with extra bacons mixed on old bay sauce LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.https://www.instagram.com/araki_sakura14/

First few pics are fake but body pics looks like its in one of the rooms at SE. Either she's a returnee or she took those pics right after getting there? Anyone recognize that body?

MrDezark
11-10-23, 10:19
Yui R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/294 - from memory, cute face, small top, white skin, bald pussy. Give her a nice warm up for a good time. Back a few times and people that like her really like her. Small petite girl.Pics are fake. Was she using her real photos the last time she was here? What name was she using the last time and how long ago was it around?

JavLuvr
11-10-23, 10:40
Yui looks cute as hell. Definitely my type if those pics are accurate, but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. I think most sites don't do well with names 3 letters or shorter. Anyone have links to previous visits, or know if she's BB friendly?Sorry to disappoint bud, but those are AI pics. If she really looked that good, you probably wouldn't be able to fuck her for just $340 H haha. Many AI pics lately. I think the shops are trying to hide the rebrands and returnees behind fake / AI pics. They know that we want new girls, they just don't have many right now.

When in doubt, use google lens and reverse search the pics.

JavLuvr
11-10-23, 10:43
There is a legend at UG who principally visits SL, DDY and NYAF and spends hours with one girl and then hours without another girl or a double. And so on and so on.

He may be the best; nothing to do with wallet size. LOL.LOL I've seen those posts on UG. This legend you speak of, is he an old guy with a new hobby? IYKYK hahaha.

JediNY
11-10-23, 10:48
LOL I've seen those posts on UG. This legend you speak of, is he an old guy with a new hobby? IYKYK hahaha.I believe he said 50 and yes, new. Only hobbying less than half a year.

JediNY
11-10-23, 11:08
LOL I've seen those posts on UG. This legend you speak of, is he an old guy with a new hobby? IYKYK hahaha.Not much respect for this guy.

Everyone knows how Allyssa begs clients to pick her solo or to add her to a double.

This dude referred to her as throwing her a bone by seeing her to keep her happy and off his back.

Fair enough.

Then when he lost his mojo, he went back to her and got his mojo back.

Diss a girl in a review and then go crawing back.

Scythe10
11-10-23, 11:43
I believe he said 50 and yes, new. Only hobbying less than half a year.LOL the one who sees girls in between sessions, sits with Emily / other MMS's to "eat a banana for recovery" and BS before his next girl, yada yada.

I crack tf up whenever I lurk that thread. Pretty sure his posts since he started take up half that thread.

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 11:45
Pics are fake. Was she using her real photos the last time she was here? What name was she using the last time and how long ago was it around?

Sorry to disappoint bud, but those are AI pics. If she really looked that good, you probably wouldn't be able to fuck her for just $340 H haha. Many AI pics lately. I think the shops are trying to hide the rebrands and returnees behind fake / AI pics. They know that we want new girls, they just don't have many right now.

When in doubt, use google lens and reverse search the pics.Yes. That's why I went by memory. Her name was always Yui though, must have been 2-3 trips in the past 2 years she was coming to the states. She was going to JPKwaii/SE and xoxo as well.

She was cute face and slim body with typical J girl service.

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 11:46
Maybe? There's been a few that tried to take his place without the money or the skills.

There is a legend at UG who principally visits SL, DDY and NYAF and spends hours with one girl and then hours without another girl or a double. And so on and so on.

PPC is trying to rebrand her without changing her name.

The photo with the oversized glasses is not there. That photo projects GND geeky. That she is.

PPC is trying for upscale and sophisticated which she is definitely not.

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 11:48
Only new today so far is.

Saki MLE NJ - https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7. with Greek option.

Rika SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/609 - looks cute too.

Seoli DDY http://dreamdreamyou.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=2011 - DDY buries the new girl deep... weird. missed a few because I don't look below the fold... cuz that's how wesbite be done... tell them how to do the update the roster properly GD!!!

Omakase could be.

Rika SE if pics are real.

Miyu 1010 - pretty face of course. BATC.

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 11:50
Well the pics look too refined to me and the tits size is not that big but going by the name and where she's going she is def cute GND girl. You have to google it and find the links and not search directly on it. There was a way around this but I forgot so I'd just google "name sitename" and it should come up.

Def cute GND face with slim and small tits and shaved puss at the time.

Yui looks cute as hell. Definitely my type if those pics are accurate, but I can't find reviews of her anywhere. I think most sites don't do well with names 3 letters or shorter. Anyone have links to previous visits, or know if she's BB friendly?

IronClad999
11-10-23, 12:10
Pics look like cute doll even though its blurred; need more visuals LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

JediNY
11-10-23, 12:11
Maybe? There's been a few that tried to take his place without the money or the skills.Take his place? I didn't know there was a competition.

We're simple men so of course there is LOL.

I give him all the credit with time as well.

Skill especially with non stop cock action for hours on end. Sounds raw and painful when I think of it LOL.

JediNY
11-10-23, 12:14

Saki MLE NJ - https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7. with Greek option.Profile says Greek possible so big boys may be shut out.

Genghis Dong
11-10-23, 12:16
LOL I've seen those posts on UG. This legend you speak of, is he an old guy with a new hobby? IYKYK hahaha.I thought that guy was bullshit at first. Actually had a MMS verify he is for real and comes in for hours a day. Better than going to the lodge or golf.

Sorry to disappoint bud, but those are AI pics. If she really looked that good, you probably wouldn't be able to fuck her for just $340 H haha. Many AI pics lately. I think the shops are trying to hide the rebrands and returnees behind fake / AI pics. They know that we want new girls, they just don't have many right now.

When in doubt, use google lens and reverse search the pics.Yeah, those are the same AI pics I see on IG.

PSE option on Twitter.

Something is not right because she is SL cheap at 240/340 for a J girl.Girls was pretty, matched the photos, and does the BBFS. I think DDY / SL is getting better pricing on J girls now as they seem to be having more of them.

Lemon is a deal at 340. Seoli is a deal at 360. A lot of good girls to be had at 340. Haruka was good at 340. Meg started at 340.

JediNY
11-10-23, 12:18

Saki MLE NJ - https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7. with Greek option.A body that is all woman.

5'1 110 lbs.

Not a spinner LOL.

CreaminThePie
11-10-23, 12:21
Pics look like cute doll even though its blurred; need more visuals LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.Looks like another fake pics profile. Kinda reminds me of the ones that the Koreans use.

ShyNerdX
11-10-23, 12:53
Not Lemon / May in particular but I can never understand why guys obsess with trying to get CIP from YMMV girls when there are so many hotter J girls open and willing to give it up. Pay the price. Easier and less expensive than playing of the repeat game with YMMV girls.I think it has more to do with the mileage factor. YMMV girls obviously have lower mileage than the ones who openly do it, in my opinion the girls who don't openly offer it are the ones that are more attractive to me. That's just my opinion of course because my tastes are different, maybe every 2 weeks I find one girl that is attractive of the fresh batch.

DrunkenKid
11-10-23, 13:04
Maybe? There's been a few that tried to take his place without the money or the skills.So "Saltyfatman" is the name of this dude? I don't see that handle in use on USASG.

JediNY
11-10-23, 13:05
I think it has more to do with the mileage factor. YMMV girls obviously have lower mileage than the ones who openly do it, in my opinion the girls who don't openly offer it are the ones that are more attractive to me. That's just my opinion of course because my tastes are different, maybe every 2 weeks I find one girl that is attractive of the fresh batch.The YMMV C girls are definitely higher mileage in fucks because they are pros but may be lesser mileage in CIP compared to the younger J girls who are not pros.

Dudes also tend to want things they cannot have or work to get so that is an attractiveness factor as well.

Sex workers that play hard to get LOL.

ShyNerdX
11-10-23, 13:19

LOL I've seen those posts on UG. This legend you speak of, is he an old guy with a new hobby? IYKYK hahaha.

I believe he said 50 and yes, new. Only hobbying less than half a year.I've actually seen him LOL, obviously I can't describe it because it's against the rules. I'll just say it's probably a fat wallet. I did see the mods put him on suspicion of houseboy / shill so everything would be a grain of salt imo.

DrunkenKid
11-10-23, 13:22
I've actually seen him LOL, obviously I can't describe it because it's against the rules. I'll just say it's probably a fat wallet. I did see the mods put him on suspicion of houseboy / shill so everything would be a grain of salt imo.He's also thrown down bad reviews of chicks in all 3 houses. So I think he is legit. He seems to be living his best life.

ShyNerdX
11-10-23, 13:28
He's also thrown down bad reviews of chicks in all 3 houses. So I think he is legit. He seems to be living his best life.I mean shills (not saying he is, just based off of mods suspicion) can still drop bad reviews to cover the tracks. You can tell by reading his reviews that he has a 90% positive rate, I'm sure yourself including me do not have a 90% positive rate in the girls we see. I would say we run into at least 20-30% duds of the girls we see. His is like 1 out of every 10 girls he sees. His reviews are also nearly identical for all girls lol.

IronClad999
11-10-23, 13:31
Face game and body looks ready for some yappy laffy taffy game hehe LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

ShyNerdX
11-10-23, 13:34
Has anyone confirmed this? The pictures are nearly identical for a rebrand, I forgot to drop my yumiko review but if she is a rebrand I'll drop my review.

DrunkenKid
11-10-23, 13:39
I mean shills (not saying he is, just based off of mods suspicion) can still drop bad reviews to cover the tracks. You can tell by reading his reviews that he has a 90% positive rate, I'm sure yourself including me do not have a 90% positive rate in the girls we see. I would say we run into at least 20-30% duds of the girls we see. His is like 1 out of every 10 girls he sees. His reviews are also nearly identical for all girls lol.Or he could have lower standard than us and have much more disposable income. The girls that he says are duds much really suck.

In my dossier of him, he's some old divorced white guy from Greenwich without kids, who is trying to get even with his do nothing country club wife, that would only give him a handy once every 6 months. I place him at about 56 and giving no fucks about the mountain of Viagra that he is blowing through. I do hope Emily has a AED machine in the house, these 4 to 6 hour sessions aren't going to be good for his heart.

JediNY
11-10-23, 13:50
Or he could have lower standard than us and have much more disposable income. The girls that he says are duds much really suck.

In my dossier of him, he's some old divorced white guy from Greenwich without kids, who is trying to get even with his do nothing country club wife, that would only give him a handy once every 6 months. I place him at about 56 and giving no fucks about the mountain of Viagra that he is blowing through. I do hope Emily has a AED machine in the house, these 4 to 6 hour sessions aren't going to be good for his heart.Dossier?

Apparently you are not the only person that likes to track fellow mongers LOL.

ShyNerdX
11-10-23, 13:55
Or he could have lower standard than us and have much more disposable income. The girls that he says are duds much really suck.

In my dossier of him, he's some old divorced white guy from Greenwich without kids, who is trying to get even with his do nothing country club wife, that would only give him a handy once every 6 months. I place him at about 56 and giving no fucks about the mountain of Viagra that he is blowing through. I do hope Emily has a AED machine in the house, these 4 to 6 hour sessions aren't going to be good for his heart.Haha the age part is pretty on queue though I would range mid 50's to early 60's, I feel like he's just more of a big fat whale houseboy (I mean I won't deny, I'm probably classified as a house boy too everyone knows it's my stomping grounds mainly) rather than a shill. If I could describe him, why'all would get a kick out of my reference to in terms of a tv character, I got a clear view of him where I was LOL.

Genghis Dong
11-10-23, 13:57
He's also thrown down bad reviews of chicks in all 3 houses. So I think he is legit. He seems to be living his best life.I would say he is legit too. He gave Yasmine a bad review first day pretty much. A shill is not going to do that. Now wait until she was gone and do it to make himself sound legit is another story.

It is actually pretty easy to see the shills over there. They only have reviews for one shop and call 38 year old Chinese women 23 year olds.

My problem is that I call out bullshit when I see it. If I see someone crap all over a girl that is actually good with total BS I say something. Some shit is such obvious bs you wonder how someone could be stupid and naive enough to believe it.

I got fucked and missed out on Gaga because I believed some bullshit shill trolling her saying she was ugly. I used to write reviews that were a bit more playful. Now I try to be super detailed a lot more due to all the BS I read.

DonWon21
11-10-23, 15:02
Really loved the time I spent with Etsuko SE. Looking for someone who has similar energy, can anyone help me out?

PokerBrah
11-10-23, 16:36
I've actually seen him LOL, obviously I can't describe it because it's against the rules. I'll just say it's probably a fat wallet. I did see the mods put him on suspicion of houseboy / shill so everything would be a grain of salt imo.Oh I think we are talking about a guy who's username is oldsomething on another site. Claims he spends $100 k year and exclusively at ddy and sl if you see his posts.

JediNY
11-10-23, 17:07
Really loved the time I spent with Etsuko SE. Looking for someone who has similar energy, can anyone help me out?With all due respect, you can't read the reviews?

Scythe10
11-10-23, 17:26
I thought that guy was bullshit at first. Actually had a MMS verify he is for real and comes in for hours a day. Better than going to the lodge or golf. I thought the same exact thing when he first started posting.

Legit or shill or whatever, idc. It's both funny AF lurking and reading how much he posts about how many times he's done X or why girl in singles, doubles, etc. But also kinda creepy, IMO. So if he is a shill, he's not doing a very good job, bc it personally makes me want to keep away knowing he's just there waiting in the corners of the room ready to fuck the next girl before her next session for a quickie or whatever for the 5th, 6th or 7th time.

As drunk said, he's welcome to live his best life and he does sound like he's enjoying himself. But from someone who doesn't post a lot and has mostly lurked the past few yrs, he does come off as "shill-ish" whether he is one or not, just seeing the volume of posts in just strictly DDY and SL threads and needing to comment on what seems like every few posts in what seems like just those threads, along with the above about needing to mention different occasions on how he's had a girl for the up-teenth time in however many days it's been.

Any case TLDR: The dude's posts are both funny and creepy at the same time. Sometimes entertaining and sometimes creepy fluff (bc he's already reviewed or mentioned the same girl previously) that I end up skimming and reading past.

NYPlayboy
11-10-23, 18:33
Looks like Yui got the boot from RisingSun already. I thought she was really cute and was looking forward to seeing her (tried making an appointment this afternoon) but mms said complaints of bad service so they let her go. I volunteered to help train her next time!

VidLover69
11-10-23, 19:08
Really loved the time I spent with Etsuko SE. Looking for someone who has similar energy, can anyone help me out?

With all due respect, you can't read the reviews?It's his first post here too. So many lurkers that contribute nothing.

JediNY
11-10-23, 19:23
I got fucked and missed out on Gaga because I believed some bullshit shill trolling her saying she was ugly. I used to write reviews that were a bit more playful. Now I try to be super detailed a lot more due to all the BS I read.All may not be lost if you want Gaga.

I commented on PPC MMS Gaga back mid September here.

I was there seeing another J girl not named Yume and Gaga offered herself as a double for me.

I declined.

I have not been back to PPC since then so I do not know if Gaga is still there.

Gaga it seems was YMMV and I am not sure why she offered herself.

The guys tell me she does Greek so I might try next time if offered and maybe get free ass LOL.

Meiji
11-10-23, 20:37

When in doubt, use google lens and reverse search the pics.Yeah, they looked too good to be true. Oh well.

JediNY
11-10-23, 20:40
The guys tell me she does Greek so I might try next time if offered and maybe get free ass LOL.FWIW I do not pay for Greek either.

Ewe52
11-10-23, 23:30
FWIW I do not pay for Greek either.Those aren't greek rush letters. Interesting reading today LOL.

CreaminThePie
11-11-23, 09:55
FWIW I do not pay for Greek either.Is greek normally done bare or with cover? What is the usual upcharge for that option.

PokerBrah
11-11-23, 10:12
2 true new ones to Manhattan?

Momona R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/295 - spas need to think of new names. Now we have a 2nd Momona in Manhattan. L. You think its the girl or the agents orthe spa that are just coming up with the names?

Mayuko XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/447 - soapland pics.

Himiko back to SE.

PokerBrah
11-11-23, 10:13
Gaga also offered herself a double with Viola. Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

and yes she did greek in the past

All may not be lost if you want Gaga.

I commented on PPC MMS Gaga back mid September here.

I was there seeing another J girl not named Yume and Gaga offered herself as a double for me.

I declined.

I have not been back to PPC since then so I do not know if Gaga is still there.

Gaga it seems was YMMV and I am not sure why she offered herself.

The guys tell me she does Greek so I might try next time if offered and maybe get free ass LOL.

PokerBrah
11-11-23, 10:14
Looks like Yui got the boot from RisingSun already. I thought she was really cute and was looking forward to seeing her (tried making an appointment this afternoon) but mms said complaints of bad service so they let her go. I volunteered to help train her next time!Damn must be beyond reproach.

JediNY
11-11-23, 10:24
I see they were posting about XOXO Aoi's last day yesterday.

And today, we are in luck because she is staying longer.

I fell for the Tadai last day game and rearranged plans.

Then she stayed another 2 weeks.

JediNY
11-11-23, 11:16
Gaga also offered herself a double with Viola. Don't count your chickens until they hatch.

and yes she did greek in the pastFor new girls to try, my focus is on J girls in their twenties so Gaga is not on my TDL. Although you can never say never LOL.

Genghis Dong
11-11-23, 11:44
Moka looks like my type. Tomoe like my tiny type. Anyone get a look at these girls yet? Trying to fine some j today.

I thought the same exact thing when he first started posting.

Legit or shill or whatever, idc. It's both funny AF lurking and reading how much he posts about how many times he's done X or why girl in singles, doubles, etc. But also kinda creepy, IMO. So if he is a shill, he's not doing a very good job, bc it personally makes me want to keep away knowing he's just there waiting in the corners of the room ready to fuck the next girl before her next session for a quickie or whatever for the 5th, 6th or 7th time.

As drunk said, he's welcome to live his best life and he does sound like he's enjoying himself. But from someone who doesn't post a lot and has mostly lurked the past few yrs, he does come off as "shill-ish" whether he is one or not, just seeing the volume of posts in just strictly DDY and SL threads and needing to comment on what seems like every few posts in what seems like just those threads, along with the above about needing to mention different occasions on how he's had a girl for the up-teenth time in however many days it's been.

Any case TLDR: The dude's posts are both funny and creepy at the same time. Sometimes entertaining and sometimes creepy fluff (bc he's already reviewed or mentioned the same girl previously) that I end up skimming and reading past.But now he been posting nyaf reviews lately. If someone were a shill for ddy / sl they would not post postive reviews for nyaf / sg and vice versa. That is for sure.

JediNY
11-11-23, 12:24
Is greek normally done bare or with cover? What is the usual upcharge for that option.Greek can be done with cover or bare depending on girl and dude preference. Upcharge can be $200, $100 or free. Not many girls openly offer Greek.

BBPornoGeek
11-11-23, 13:58

and yes she did greek in the pastI've dump numerous loads in Gaga's ass in the past. Unfortunately no more since she "retired". Have never gotten into Viola's backdoor and would love a chance at it. LOL.

PokerBrah
11-11-23, 14:57
NYCSE / XO has 4'8 and 4'9 girls often on the website but it isn't always right. I think it's a conversion fail from cm to feet / inches.

What's funny to me on pics. They have lots of pics with hands over the face then they show onr with her face anyway. Like WTF? LOL.

Moka looks like my type. Tomoe like my tiny type. Anyone get a look at these girls yet? Trying to fine some j today.

But now he been posting nyaf reviews lately. If someone were a shill for ddy / sl they would not post postive reviews for nyaf / sg and vice versa. That is for sure.

JediNY
11-11-23, 15:09
I've dump numerous loads in Gaga's ass in the past. Unfortunately no more since she "retired". Have never gotten into Viola's backdoor and would love a chance at it. LOL.I think I am going to stay with the UTR YMMV tighter asses LOL.

BangoBongo
11-11-23, 16:52
Anyone have any intel? That looks like mako oda in flushing and I'm curious.

ThatGuy23
11-11-23, 17:35
NYCSE / XO has 4'8 and 4'9 girls often on the website but it isn't always right. I think it's a conversion fail from cm to feet / inches.

What's funny to me on pics. They have lots of pics with hands over the face then they show onr with her face anyway. Like WTF? LOL.Yeah I don't pay attention to the age height, weight, or boob sizes listed anymore.

PokerBrah
11-11-23, 19:41
I see they were posting about XOXO Aoi's last day yesterday.

And today, we are in luck because she is staying longer.

I fell for the Tadai last day game and rearranged plans.

Then she stayed another 2 weeks.LOL. Maybe she changed her mind because you came so she can see you again!

VidLover69
11-11-23, 22:34

What's funny to me on pics. They have lots of pics with hands over the face then they show onr with her face anyway. Like WTF? LOL.I think the webmaster is just lazy. Tit sizes are usually wrong since they just seem to default to a 34 C. Kayo at NYCSE does not have 34 Cs.

IronClad999
11-12-23, 10:15
Another mongolian rare breed type; sounds like she can be another gucci that used to be at ddy / sl before with pretty wild GFE;.

240/ hh.

340/ h.

The goodies are waiting for the baddies LOL.

PokerBrah
11-12-23, 11:12
I think the webmaster is just lazy. Tit sizes are usually wrong since they just seem to default to a 34 C. Kayo at NYCSE does not have 34 Cs.Yah, or just have no idea and just guess.

JediNY
11-12-23, 11:33
MLE Saki. Not working today; New girl Aika.

NYCSE Tomoe. Leaving by 1 PM today.

Text MMS / PPS for further details.

JavLuvr
11-12-23, 11:58
Anyone have any intel? That looks like mako oda in flushing and I'm curious.That is indeed Mako Oda in Flushing. Here she is: https://shisanyi1818.com/view/454..

I don't know if she's still at that shop. I banged her there last weekend. Very good J-MILF and good JAV. Nice to take a break from the younger girls every now and then, if only for a little while.

JediNY
11-12-23, 12:11
That is indeed Mako Oda in Flushing. Here she is: https://shisanyi1818.com/view/454..

I don't know if she's still at that shop. I banged her there last weekend. Very good J-MILF and good JAV. Nice to take a break from the younger girls every now and then, if only for a little while.At least her description is honest. I see the words mature and grandma in the English translated version LOL.

JediNY
11-12-23, 14:05
MLE Saki. Not working today; New girl Aika.

NYCSE Tomoe. Leaving by 1 PM today.

Text MMS / PPS for further details.MLE gave me the wrong name. The new girl at MLE is Aiko from 1010.

JediNY
11-12-23, 14:46
LOL. Maybe she changed her mind because you came so she can see you again!Booked Tadai for less than an hour so she knew I was not a whale who was going to spend hours on her in a single day or even a week. Strictly backup because her asking her last tour was $100 CIP. Past tours I believe she was asking $200.

Only freebies have gotten 3 visits from me in a single week.

IronClad999
11-12-23, 16:33
Pics look familiar; possibly in NYC last couple of tours.

240/30 min.

300/45 min.

360/60 min.

IronClad999
11-12-23, 16:43
Anyone want to take the shots? LOL.

260/30 min.

320/45 min.

360/60 min.

JediNY
11-12-23, 16:47
GND cute J girl.

Face doesn't really match photos but J cute.

Body toned. Not skinny, not fat, not spinner.

Height maybe 5'2".

Very GFE. Started kissing immediately. Not Chinese suck your face.

Okay BBBJ.

Minimal main event since I am a non performer with a condom.

Ask 100/200.

Wanted most time in 69 but she dismounted after 5 minutes and just did BBBJ. Maybe sensitive.

No Bush with cute innie.

Soft cute moans.

Sweet.

In NYC, 2 weeks.

I recommend with caveat that I did not spend much time at main event.

I will not repeat.

VidLover69
11-12-23, 19:20
I've dump numerous loads in Gaga's ass in the past. Unfortunately no more since she "retired". Have never gotten into Viola's backdoor and would love a chance at it. LOL.If Gaga comes back, I'll see her just to drop a fat load in that ass as payback for denying me. I had the misfortune of seeing her near the end when she went to GFE from pse. I was like WTF.

BTW, is it just me or did the review chatter go way down on this forum? You guys saving your dough for black Friday, worried about the recent busts in MA / VA, too busy running the train on Tami or is it something else?

JediNY
11-12-23, 19:37
If Gaga comes back, I'll see her just to drop a fat load in that ass as payback for denying me. I had the misfortune of seeing her near the end when she went to GFE from pse. I was like WTF.
What do you mean if she is back?

She is back on a YMMV basis and she offered to do a double with me in September.

I had been raw banging this J girl so it would have been awkward if Gaga wanted a condom during a raw bang session.

I declined so I will never know.

No loss.

PokerBrah
11-12-23, 20:45
If Gaga comes back, I'll see her just to drop a fat load in that ass as payback for denying me. I had the misfortune of seeing her near the end when she went to GFE from pse. I was like WTF.

BTW, is it just me or did the review chatter go way down on this forum? You guys saving your dough for black Friday, worried about the recent busts in MA / VA, too busy running the train on Tami or is it something else?Life happens, just banging what I need to get my fix during the big holidays with family coming and going and vacations. Nothing especially new that is noteworthy and live and let live for some of the girls LOL.

The VA / MA issue is def raising some concerns for the shops, there was an issue in NYC back in September also but that seems to be business as usual.

Other factors in general:

1. Talent is drying up.

2. Girls are staying longer rotation than expected.

3. Hot girls who are getting much less are no doubt reporting this to their girlies and having the trickle effect or not having as many hot new girls coming as a result.

4. agents keep pushing girls cuz they are greedy. so we're getting fewer hot girls in the mix.

5. cycle repeat from 1.

Thanksgiving and December are known months for the dearth of new J girls also. By the time Xmas rolls around, the girl count is sometimes reduced to 2 at the spa... Most J girls go home for Xmas and come back after mid Jan.

MMAfighter205
11-12-23, 21:15
Aya 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/444 - looks new to me.I did. I'm almost certain people did and just kept it quiet. She was awesome.

Looks: 7. 5 (using 1010 history, my scale is Miyu / Snow 8, Aya 7. 5, Riko 7. So you have an idea).

Personality: 10.

Performance: 9. 5.

Saw her very new, I'll just say that. Go in, she was cute which was good because you don't know what to expect. Tiny tits, nice ass for jap for sure, nice body. Spotty English, app if you want but you can manage without maybe. She was very upbeat and jokes around which was cool. Was completely infatuated with my body which was kinda funny haha, kept talking about it and later was asking me if all Americans are built and "big" and that she was used to seeing much "smaller" jap sizes and legit drew out the size to compare to show me. Hardest I laughed in a while.

In the shower, small talk, really friendly / warm chick. Then got a GOAT preview in my short 1 year+ time on the blocks. Like bruh, a preview for the ages LOL. Made it out the shower alive and back to the room.

Lay on the bed pointing to the sky, chick comes on the bed kissing all over me, all into it heavy passion, goes down and picks up where the GOAT preview left off. I last long most times and need good time for sessions which makes AMP chicks weak sometimes because they can't last longer sessions with big packs, but she was taking care of business. Went down more than most chicks I've seen, can probably DT some dudes I'd guess. After a while I was like aight time for the main event.

Pull her up, she starts riding, bit of a struggle breaking in the interior wall the first couple of minutes LOL. 9. 5 instead of 10 because a couple of times she went away from the best part on top when it loosened up, but it may have been pain that she hid well. Went into mish, kept it easy until it was time, then went to town. She did an elite job of taking the D, switched to doggy, hulk smashed until I broke her and got the safe word signs, smashed more anyway, picked her up standing vert smash, spooning smash, back to mish smash. Second time in mish after a few minutes she was saying something in Japanese and cum. I thought she was rushing me to cum because of the intensity I was bringing, but I realized she was saying she was going to cum. Thought she was faking the usual bs some do, until she held me extra tight, saw her toes curl up instantly, her face turn color, and felt the literal gush of fluids and she looked at me like she was in shock haha. That was something. Anyway I keep smashing, went to lazy dog. Then almost time to pop, get some more blow until boom and swallow. Leaves it in mouth and still sucking and worshipping until eventually I'm like I'm dead haha. Get set for shower, had to rush through because I was already pretty much at time already, but still got a few minutes over regardless. Session was the real type. Genuine session, as close to real life smash as you'll see.

Some tidbits, when I saw her she was ultra new. Said she was 26, and it was her first time in America. Not just NY. Was amazed at seeing Times Square and such. Said she was there going to be there for 3 weeks at the time I saw her. She said a lot more than that too but I'm not sharing the rest.

That's it, she was awesome.

*On another note. I almost didn't post in this thread because most dudes here seem to care more about bickering about what some other dudes are doing or upset some dude smashed a chick rather than just talking about the girls LOL. Like bruh. Just smash and share info and STFU. But this Poker guy is cool and I've also stolen a lot of info from here since my fight training has picked up with a lot of travel and corrupted me with these chicks, so consider this a returning the favor.

MMAFighter205 - Never Stop Fighting.

BloodHounds
11-12-23, 21:30
BTW, is it just me or did the review chatter go way down on this forum? You guys saving your dough for black FridayI am not going to the spas lately after the Ewe guy gave us a heads-up about the psycho customer spray painting the wall of Smilingeyes making it super obvious it's brothel. I don't need to run into that kind of craziness especially if cops get called if there's an incident or violence.

I've been going to a few lower rent places to avoid the heat. Chinatown just fine for cheap happy endings for now! Safe and easy and I get my poison out all the same.

Ewe52
11-12-23, 22:56
I did. I'm almost certain people did and just kept it quiet. She was awesome.

Looks: 7. 5 (using 1010 history, my scale is Miyu / Snow 8, Aya 7. 5, Riko 7. So you have an idea).

Saw her very new, I'll just say that. Go in, she was cute which was good because you don't know what to expect. Tiny tits, nice ass for jap for sure, nice body. Spotty English, app if you want but you can manage without maybe. She was very upbeat and jokes around which was cool. Was completely infatuated with my body which was kinda funny haha, kept talking about it and later was asking me if all Americans are built and "big" and that she was used to seeing much "smaller" jap sizes and legit drew out the size to compare to show me. Hardest I laughed in a while.

In the shower, small talk, really friendly / warm chick. Then got a GOAT preview in my short 1 year+ time on the blocks. Like bruh, a preview for the ages LOL. Made it out the shower alive and back to the room.

Lay on the bed pointing to the sky, chick comes on the bed kissing all over me, all into it heavy passion, goes down and picks up where the GOAT preview left off. I last long most times and need good time for sessions which makes AMP chicks weak sometimes because they can't last longer sessions with big packs, but she was taking care of business. Went down more than most chicks I've seen, can probably DT some dudes I'd guess. After a while I was like aight time for the main event.Yummy, love a girl who can take a good pounding. She's on the list for tomorrow!

VidLover69
11-13-23, 00:00
Tiny tits, nice ass for jap for sure, nice body. So she doesn't have 34 D cups per the website?

Life happens, just banging what I need to get my fix during the big holidays with family coming and going and vacations. Nothing especially new that is noteworthy and live and let live for some of the girls LOL.

The VA / MA issue is def raising some concerns for the shops, there was an issue in NYC back in September also but that seems to be business as usual.

Other factors in general:

1. Talent is drying up.

2. Girls are staying longer rotation than expected.

3. Hot girls who are getting much less are no doubt reporting this to their girlies and having the trickle effect or not having as many hot new girls coming as a result.

4. agents keep pushing girls cuz they are greedy. so we're getting fewer hot girls in the mix.

5. cycle repeat from 1.

Thanksgiving and December are known months for the dearth of new J girls also. By the time Xmas rolls around, the girl count is sometimes reduced to 2 at the spa... Most J girls go home for Xmas and come back after mid Jan.I thought the jgirl traffic slowed down around mid Dec. Unless it is being divert to SF to minimize risk of the crackdown spreading to NY and to service all those politicians and businessmen coming in for the apec meeting.

BTW. AI pic yui is at xoxo. Has anyone actually seen her?

DrunkenKid
11-13-23, 00:59
BTW, is it just me or did the review chatter go way down on this forum? You guys saving your dough for black Friday, worried about the recent busts in MA / VA, too busy running the train on Tami or is it something else?Stupid forum drama may have taken the wind out of everyone's sails for the moment. I just got out of mod jail so I am trying to keep things on topic for the time being.

Re: VA / DC; both blueocean, APC, and a few other VA web sites are offline. Looks like they are laying low for the time being.

Tami everyday and twice on Sunday jk!

DrunkenKid
11-13-23, 01:05
I did. I'm almost certain people did and just kept it quiet. She was awesome.
Thanks for the review. Your reference scale for looks is very helpful.

DrunkenKid
11-13-23, 01:16
Life happens, just banging what I need to get my fix during the big holidays with family coming and going and vacations. Nothing especially new that is noteworthy and live and let live for some of the girls LOL.
Refresh my memory, what issue did we have in NYC back in Sept? The UN meetings?

BTW: The holidays are great. It's one big nonstop eating and drinking fest starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

MMAfighter205
11-13-23, 01:25
So she doesn't have 34 D cups per the website?Haha whoever added that should be fired. Or maybe it's the same person updating the ads saying some girls are 4 ft9. Wild. A breast-lover expecting D's would probably pass out LOL.

Thanks for the review. Your reference scale for looks is very helpful.Sure thing bud. And yea I try to think of it that way or the numbers are meaningless. I've seen people say a girl is a 9 or 10, but to me they look good and were a 7 or 8, just different scaling. So if you say someone is "a number" you have to reference something imo to fit better. All three of those girls were really cute and not too far off each other, so it's a good way to reference. I'll have to start dropping more of these in here, I should have never discovered these spots haha.

PokerBrah
11-13-23, 01:30
Refresh my memory, what issue did we have in NYC back in Sept? The UN meetings?

BTW: The holidays are great. It's one big nonstop eating and drinking fest starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.UN was mid September and that wasnt good. Right around the same time there was an arrangements of a GFE owner that used to run a spot in Manhattan. She left and was working out of other states and was arraigned in court.

DrunkenKid
11-13-23, 01:43
Sure thing bud. And yea I try to think of it that way or the numbers are meaningless. I've seen people say a girl is a 9 or 10, but to me they look good and were a 7 or 8, just different scaling. So if you say someone is "a number" you have to reference something imo to fit better. All three of those girls were really cute and not too far off each other, so it's a good way to reference. I'll have to start dropping more of these in here, I should have never discovered these spots haha.I have actually never met Snow / Miyu, so my reference is Riko. She was my weekly bang. She looked great in her room with the light lowered. But we were in the shower one day and I guess the light was turned up or they switch out to a brighter/cooler light blub; needless to say I saw the glitch in the Matrix that day, so I can understand your "7" rating. LOL.

Ewe52
11-13-23, 02:16
Haha whoever added that should be fired. Or maybe it's the same person updating the ads saying some girls are 4 ft9. Wild. A breast-lover expecting D's would probably pass out LOL.

Sure thing bud. And yea I try to think of it that way or the numbers are meaningless. I've seen people say a girl is a 9 or 10, but to me they look good and were a 7 or 8, just different scaling. So if you say someone is "a number" you have to reference something imo to fit better. All three of those girls were really cute and not too far off each other, so it's a good way to reference. I'll have to start dropping more of these in here, I should have never discovered these spots haha.You are very generous with Riko, maybe a 6 in face just nothing really put together well. But has sick ass body with her face. Snow I love like a little sister and I'm very protective of so I'll give her face 9 especially with the recent weight loss really pops out her cheekbones. I can see Aya falling somewhere between those 2.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 09:09
She has decent in NYC last tour; has potentials.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 09:13
Yay, another mixed breed joining the club; pics look familiar, iykyk LOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 09:19
Has anyone confirmed this? The pictures are nearly identical for a rebrand, I forgot to drop my yumiko review but if she is a rebrand I'll drop my review.I think she popped up at r8 now; not sure how long she might stick around bud, lots of wagyus to sample lately.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 11:02
New wagyu in house for auction; looks yummy hehe esp with (Extra Need to confirm in person) LOLOL;.

$240/30 Mins.

$300/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 11:04
She's ready for new habitat; eat on LOL.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Genghis Dong
11-13-23, 12:08
She is hot and has those big eyes and tight dancer body. Pics not far off and probably better IRL.

100/200 BBFS yada yada yada. Got that BBFS and No Lube Club. No blocking and damn she was hot trying to deal with it.

Anyone want to take the shots? LOL..

ShyNerdX
11-13-23, 13:33
BTW, is it just me or did the review chatter go way down on this forum? You guys saving your dough for black Friday, worried about the recent busts in MA / VA, too busy running the train on Tami or is it something else?I have insider intel that I am trying to figure out if it's true or not. I saw 3 girls that was reviewed in this thread with positive reviews but when I went to see them all 3 experiences was bad. Note that this has never happened to me triple back to back in the past so now I'm trying to see what the difference was from summer to now. 2/3 girls that I saw I didn't even finish, and they all happened to be jgirls. Part of why I haven't dropped many reviews lately is because I don't want to accidentally accuse anyone until I find out if it's true. I've been rebounding those failed sessions with cgirls, so I don't think it's me.

JediNY
11-13-23, 14:48
I have insider intel that I am trying to figure out if it's true or not. I saw 3 girls that was reviewed in this thread with positive reviews but when I went to see them all 3 experiences was bad. Note that this has never happened to me triple back to back in the past so now I'm trying to see what the difference was from summer to now. 2/3 girls that I saw I didn't even finish, and they all happened to be jgirls. Part of why I haven't dropped many reviews lately is because I don't want to accidentally accuse anyone until I find out if it's true. I've been rebounding those failed sessions with cgirls, so I don't think it's me.IMHO It's all YMMV and hit or miss with the J girls.

Dudes here romanticize sessions and see love in their eyes SMH.

Now I hit up a random J girl for a 30-minute appetizer and then have my main course with my regulars.

So far I am liking the variety and not finishing with a J girl simply means a bigger blast for my regulars.

MMAfighter205
11-13-23, 14:56
I have actually never met Snow / Miyu, so my reference is Riko. She was my weekly bang. She looked great in her room with the light lowered. But we were in the shower one day and I guess the light was turned up or they switch out to a brighter/cooler light blub; needless to say I saw the glitch in the Matrix that day, so I can understand your "7" rating. LOL.I saw her a couple of times, prior run and last week (Snow). Tbh I think she's one of the best looking AMP-type girls that you'll catch. Really cute chick, but service level wasn't Rockstar because she couldn't take the D and was flopping around like she's literally dying or something LOL, but was worth the experience nonetheless and was pretty cool (read on here she can be "cold" but she was cool with me). I'd recommend. Riko has the least face of the 3 as you pointed out haha, but her body is nice even if she has the flattest ass of those 3. That's why she anchors the scale, anything under that I'm probably not toooo happy. Aya was like the happy median.

You are very generous with Riko, maybe a 6 in face just nothing really put together well. But has sick ass body with her face. Snow I love like a little sister and I'm very protective of so I'll give her face 9 especially with the recent weight loss really pops out her cheekbones. I can see Aya falling somewhere between those 2.My man said love like a little sister haha yea bro I don't know about all that, but when I saw Snow last week she said she was only here for a short time and then goes back to Japan I think yesterday or today or something. If you see her a lot you probably already know this, but she said she'd be back in like a month when I asked.

RiverRunning
11-13-23, 15:37
What can I say. I understand why she's popular. Pretty, Perfect body and proportions but her attitude was just Blah. She's jaded, transactional, and just seem disinterested during coital. She's nice to talk and chat with post-coital. Down-to-earth girl, realistic, business like. No illusion / fantasy of GFE which is what I personally pay for and enjoy.

VidLover69
11-13-23, 16:54
I felt like Christopher Columbus today discovering something that many others already knew after stumbling around with some recent fails.

Karen is a hottie that looks like her pics. The very last one is the most accurate. Pretty face, MM 32 C and overall slim body. 5 ft and 90 lbs is fairly accurate. She is also very sweet and def gives off GFE vibes (no meh experience here). Almost Yuki / etsuko like GFE experience with the naughty extras available for the usual extras. Above avg BBBJ and cg for a jgirl. Switched and took full control where I gave that swollen pussy a good workout the rest of the time before I made a creamy deposit. Given the #swollen pussy, this girl is being seriously gate kept. Anyways, She leaves on Sunday. Be nice if you see her bc we def want her coming back.

VidLover69
11-13-23, 17:32
I have actually never met Snow / Miyu, so my reference is Riko. She was my weekly bang. She looked great in her room with the light lowered. But we were in the shower one day and I guess the light was turned up or they switch out to a brighter/cooler light blub; needless to say I saw the glitch in the Matrix that day, so I can understand your "7" rating. LOL.Ok, I give up. What was it that threw you off about riko? She looks damn good to me on the replay. Or is it just personal preference?

VidLover69
11-13-23, 17:44
What do you mean if she is back?

She is back on a YMMV basis and she offered to do a double with me in September.
No loss.I have not been to PP in awhile so I guess I missed out on those personal invitations. The last time I spoke with Gaga, I told her I still wanted to BB her. She just laughed it off. Maybe I'll try again in late Dec when the jgirls all go home.

DrunkenKid
11-13-23, 18:08
Ok, I give up. What was it that threw you off about riko? She looks damn good to me on the replay. Or is it just personal preference?I love that you went to the video. Don't ever change. I liked Riko. I was banging her every week, so I was all in on the Riko experience. It was just one day the light in the shower hit her forehead differently and I noticed that she had a lot of white makeup caked onto her forehead. Personally, I thought she was much cuter than her pictures but I can understand the 7 / 7. 5 as her ceiling. The body and the pussy grip were A+. Service was very consistent.

Now, let me ask you, do you think the fact that she spoke English with a British accent added to her appeal in Manhattan? I think that point alone brought back a lot of repeats.

JediNY
11-13-23, 18:09
I have not been to PP in awhile so I guess I missed out on those personal invitations. The last time I spoke with Gaga, I told her I still wanted to BB her. She just laughed it off. Maybe I'll try again in late Dec when the jgirls all go home.It was weird that day because a PPS usually lets me in the door. I take my shoes off and wait in the waiting area.

This day MMS Gaga lets me in. Kneels down and helps take my shoes off. Okay different LOL. That's when she offered herself for the double.

VidLover69
11-13-23, 19:35
I love that you went to the video. Don't ever change. I liked Riko. I was banging her every week, so I was all in on the Riko experience. It was just one day the light in the shower hit her forehead differently and I noticed that she had a lot of white makeup caked onto her forehead. Personally, I thought she was much cuter than her pictures but I can understand the 7 / 7. 5 as her ceiling. The body and the pussy grip were A+. Service was very consistent.

Now, let me ask you, do you think the fact that she spoke English with a British accent added to her appeal in Manhattan? I think that point alone brought back a lot of repeats.Well, I'm a Riko fan so that means I have plenty of 4 K reference material. I agree on everything (service, body, consistency, etc.) except the face score. I would give her a 8-9 but maybe I'm generous to those girls that are hot and allow video. I was a little disappointed by her british accent since I thought it was a mild accent. To me (and I assume other mongers as well), it was just nice to be able to talk to a girl without using the translator app.

It was weird that day because a PPS usually lets me in the door. I take my shoes off and wait in the waiting area.

This day MMS Gaga lets me in. Kneels down and helps take my shoes off. Okay different LOL. That's when she offered herself for the double.So it was double only? I'm not a fan of doubles. Twice the price but not twice the enjoyment.

JediNY
11-13-23, 19:55
So it was double only? I'm not a fan of doubles. Twice the price but not twice the enjoyment.She only offered the double with the J girl that I booked. I think it would have been pretty rude if she offered solo and therefore take business away from the booked girl.

Besides Gaga is 40+. Not many mongers will drop a 20 something for a 40+. I would not.

ShyNerdX
11-13-23, 22:00
IMHO It's all YMMV and hit or miss with the J girls.

Dudes here romanticize sessions and see love in their eyes SMH.

Now I hit up a random J girl for a 30-minute appetizer and then have my main course with my regulars.

So far I am liking the variety and not finishing with a J girl simply means a bigger blast for my regulars.Of course it's all YMMV, I know that very well. It was just disappointing because the reviews are from people active in here. Two of the girls blocked me badly with their legs (I made it clear on one of my posts already that one was yumiko / jessica / sora now at rs8) so now I'm just watching those particular users before I accuse.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 22:22
Face is a mystery box LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

Genghis Dong
11-13-23, 22:23
Of course it's all YMMV, I know that very well. It was just disappointing because the reviews are from people active in here. Two of the girls blocked me badly with their legs (I made it clear on one of my posts already that one was yumiko / jessica / sora now at rs8) so now I'm just watching those particular users before I accuse.It also depends on what you are going to complain about as far as blocking goes. Riko blocked me with her hand the whole time. She didn't do that two years ago. That is the only thing that is going to upset me enough to ***** about it on a review. I am not going to point out a girl in doggy putting her hips forward or slightly angle her ass to the side. I am not getting into if a girl does not spread her legs as much as I want or put her legs up as much as I want.

It takes a lot to make me cry. In any type of mish lately I've been getting their knees up with is impossible to block. Also, a lot of blocking I just get right past. They block and I counter. It really is this holding my cock the whole time while fucking or blocking with their hand in between that is going to annoy me enough to bring it up. I also tell girls to cut that shit out if they do something I don't like. So yeah, I don't let myself get blocked.

I would say I have way more girls cry than I actively perceive as blocking in a way that is ruining my fun.

Same thing with DFK. I see a lot of guys not getting it with girls I get it from. But I will literally stick my tongue between a girl's lips to get in there. I don't quit trying. Shit, I even tell them "tongue" if I have to.

IronClad999
11-13-23, 22:23
Lily might have some jellyfish LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$340/60 Mins.

NYPlayboy
11-13-23, 23:28
Finally got a chance to see Seoli. I had been trying since last week when I saw her pics and read a few glowing reviews. She's been pretty busy, but was finally able to get in tonight. She's absolutely adorable. Japanese spinner, just like her photos, cute as could be. Not like a sex vixen, but like an e-girl. English was ok, casual conversation but relied on the translator app at times. She was firm on 200 outside /300 inside and as they say yada yada yada I couldn't resist. She is so tiny she had to slowly ease her way onto my cock but when she got going I came so hard deep inside of her it felt incredible. I let her keep riding me all filled up. She is planning on staying in the city until December 9th so there should be time to see her again.

Frodo12
11-14-23, 07:35
Looking to book an appointment today for a BBFS session with an Asian that has a nice ass. Aiai used to be my favorite but she's mia. I like Helen's ass from. Nyaf but she has more of a bubble butt, not really a big ass like aiai. Any good girls out there similar to aiai? If not I'll settle for someone like Helen. Thanks!

IronClad999
11-14-23, 08:11
Another wild tamago popped up; looks like she's ready for some well done flipping game LOL;.

$230/30 Mins.

$280/45 Mins.

$360/60 Mins.

JediNY
11-14-23, 10:05
Finally got a chance to see Seoli. I had been trying since last week when I saw her pics and read a few glowing reviews. She's been pretty busy, but was finally able to get in tonight. She's absolutely adorable. Japanese spinner, just like her photos, cute as could be. Not like a sex vixen, but like an e-girl. English was ok, casual conversation but relied on the translator app at times. She was firm on 200 outside /300 inside and as they say yada yada yada I couldn't resist. She is so tiny she had to slowly ease her way onto my cock but when she got going I came so hard deep inside of her it felt incredible. I let her keep riding me all filled up. She is planning on staying in the city until December 9th so there should be time to see her again.Due to lack of competition at DDY and SL, these J girls seem to get popular and jaded pretty quickly and some take it to the next level with 200/300 pricing.

No plan on seeing jaded girls but thanks for the 200/300 heads up.

VidLover69
11-14-23, 10:32
Finally got a chance to see Seoli. I had been trying since last week when I saw her pics and read a few glowing reviews. She's been pretty busy, but was finally able to get in tonight. She's absolutely adorable. Japanese spinner, just like her photos, cute as could be. Not like a sex vixen, but like an e-girl. English was ok, casual conversation but relied on the translator app at times. She was firm on 200 outside /300 inside and as they say yada yada yada I couldn't resist. She is so tiny she had to slowly ease her way onto my cock but when she got going I came so hard deep inside of her it felt incredible. I let her keep riding me all filled up. She is planning on staying in the city until December 9th so there should be time to see her again.Thanks for the intel on Seoli. To clarify, was she firm 200/300 or did you yada yada and get a discount?

NYPlayboy
11-14-23, 11:08
Thanks for the intel on Seoli. To clarify, was she firm 200/300 or did you yada yada and get a discount?Yes and yes.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 11:48
Some may be day's old but it is what it is LOL.

Sora R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/297.

ILY 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/451 - greek on a 4'8 stat?

Ran 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/450.

Mio 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/448 - moved from somewhere but pics are different here.

Dain PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/dain.

Hina SL https://shangrilanyc.com/index.php/about-the-model/?smid=1479

Michi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/615.

Soroi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/613 - back again.

Haruki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/612 - back so soon?

Yui XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/448 - back again and ok with the price.

Dolly R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/296 - oh just noticed she will do BB? Rare for latina?

Hana NJ MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7.

I'd see Sora for K / J mix. Pics look good. Skinny girl. Dain PPC looking Dainty for daty.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 11:50
I have insider intel that I am trying to figure out if it's true or not. I saw 3 girls that was reviewed in this thread with positive reviews but when I went to see them all 3 experiences was bad. Note that this has never happened to me triple back to back in the past so now I'm trying to see what the difference was from summer to now. 2/3 girls that I saw I didn't even finish, and they all happened to be jgirls. Part of why I haven't dropped many reviews lately is because I don't want to accidentally accuse anyone until I find out if it's true. I've been rebounding those failed sessions with cgirls, so I don't think it's me.Who are these girls?

I just saw that someone wrote Tami was so-so for him.

MrDezark
11-14-23, 12:59
Due to lack of competition at DDY and SL, these J girls seem to get popular and jaded pretty quickly and some take it to the next level with 200/300 pricing.

No plan on seeing jaded girls but thanks for the 200/300 heads up.I've seen 3 j girls from the DDY / SL house and all 3 of them asked 200/300. A popular senior member claims 100/200 asking for 2/3 of those girls. Maybe he's a VIP, houseboy, or shill-lite. Or maybe I'm a dirty ugly old monger. LOL. Who knows.

I think most j girls are just luck of the draw. Maybe they had a rough customer before you or had a very busy day. Most j girls from my experience are not too jaded. It is rare to have a fresh j girl come directly from Japan these days. To reduce the level of jadedness I always try to book as early in the day as I can.

Genghis Dong
11-14-23, 13:48
Due to lack of competition at DDY and SL, these J girls seem to get popular and jaded pretty quickly and some take it to the next level with 200/300 pricing.

No plan on seeing jaded girls but thanks for the 200/300 heads up.LOL, I don't think so.

The only one that tried 200/300 with me was Kala and mid fucking her she said 100 outside and I took it. Also, anytime a girl said 200/300 anywhere (usually on first day) I am like come on and it goes to 100/200 real fast.

Now, I've went BBFS with Shuri, Lemon, Seoli, Yumiko, nadiko, Miyuu, etc and all were 100/200 and they all got yada yada yada and got BBFS.

Kala is the only one that got me to pay for outside. Kaka is the only one that got me to pay 200 inside (although I am sure she did it cheaper later as I had her first day).

Every time you see me getting BBFS it is under 200. Every time you see me giving a review of a j girl and not doing BBFS you know she was hard 200 (or hard enough for me not to bother).

Teclis1283
11-14-23, 15:53
Just had a session with Choco from PP. Horrible. Started out fairly well but I could tell she wasn't welcoming of me. My spidey senses were saying she might not like brown dudes. Anyway, lackluster bbj, no kissing, no enthusiasm, always shifting adjusting and mood killer. Showed zero effort to make me comfortable. Part of me feels it might be the language barrier or cultural barrier. Either way I was unhappy. Walked out. To PPs credit, the guy running the phone did offer discount next time. Let's see if they hold up to that.

Espo123
11-14-23, 17:05
Monger from VA here, but not new to the asian girls here in NYC as I travel here alot for work, and end up blowing $$ LOL. Karen offered bbfscip for $100, and for her looks, body and feel. Def a steal, Ill add though when I saw her it was a slow day. The day after she said she had 8 appts, so she's getting smashed. Have fun while she's only here for a week and back to the homeland.

JediNY
11-14-23, 17:14
Monger from VA here, but not new to the asian girls here in NYC as I travel here alot for work, and end up blowing $$ LOL. Karen offered bbfscip for $100, and for her looks, body and feel. Def a steal, Ill add though when I saw her it was a slow day. The day after she said she had 8 appts, so she's getting smashed. Have fun while she's only here for a week and back to the homeland.That is quite a downgrade or YMMV. I have notes saying mixed reviews and she had been asking 200/300 at least in her Kaya days.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 17:53
Just had a session with Choco from PP. Horrible. Started out fairly well but I could tell she wasn't welcoming of me. My spidey senses were saying she might not like brown dudes. Anyway, lackluster bbj, no kissing, no enthusiasm, always shifting adjusting and mood killer. Showed zero effort to make me comfortable. Part of me feels it might be the language barrier or cultural barrier. Either way I was unhappy. Walked out. To PPs credit, the guy running the phone did offer discount next time. Let's see if they hold up to that.Damn, this sucks LOL. It's not culture, she knows what she's here for and if she doesn't want to do you, she shouldn't be in this business. If she doesn't like brown dudes, she should have told the spa to not book them.

Monger from VA here, but not new to the asian girls here in NYC as I travel here alot for work, and end up blowing $$ LOL. Karen offered bbfscip for $100, and for her looks, body and feel. Def a steal, Ill add though when I saw her it was a slow day. The day after she said she had 8 appts, so she's getting smashed. Have fun while she's only here for a week and back to the homeland.Karen would be a great steal for that.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 17:55
I've seen 3 j girls from the DDY / SL house and all 3 of them asked 200/300. A popular senior member claims 100/200 asking for 2/3 of those girls. Maybe he's a VIP, houseboy, or shill-lite. Or maybe I'm a dirty ugly old monger. LOL. Who knows.

I think most j girls are just luck of the draw. Maybe they had a rough customer before you or had a very busy day. Most j girls from my experience are not too jaded. It is rare to have a fresh j girl come directly from Japan these days. To reduce the level of jadedness I always try to book as early in the day as I can.Yes, the earlier the better but they usually have toured other cities already so they could have been jaded beforehand but new arrivals to Manhattan is def better in early days.

Expect more girls showing up because some other state's news so I think we'd get small flood of girls coming to NYC (Manhattan and Flushing) in I think.

We're all dirty ugly old mongers.

VidLover69
11-14-23, 18:13
Monger from VA here, but not new to the asian girls here in NYC as I travel here alot for work, and end up blowing $$ LOL. Karen offered bbfscip for $100, .Karen was asking the standard 100/200 when I saw her. 100 is very much YMMV and maybe applies if you catch her on a really slow day.

That is quite a downgrade or YMMV. I have notes saying mixed reviews and she had been asking 200/300 at least in her Kaya days.She probably realized she was way off market.

JediNY
11-14-23, 18:13
I've seen 3 j girls from the DDY / SL house and all 3 of them asked 200/300. A popular senior member claims 100/200 asking for 2/3 of those girls. Maybe he's a VIP, houseboy, or shill-lite. Or maybe I'm a dirty ugly old monger. LOL. Who knows.

I think most j girls are just luck of the draw. Maybe they had a rough customer before you or had a very busy day. Most j girls from my experience are not too jaded. It is rare to have a fresh j girl come directly from Japan these days. To reduce the level of jadedness I always try to book as early in the day as I can.Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

The 200/300 asking is probably for the masses while well known mongers likely get discounts because the girls know they are big spenders.

MrDezark
11-14-23, 18:58
Karen was asking the standard 100/200 when I saw her. 100 is very much YMMV and maybe applies if you catch her on a really slow day.I think you just don't try hard enough man. I saw Karen when she was Kaya at SL. She was asking 200/300 but I didn't cip the last 3 girls I fucked so I was determined and extra try hard that day LOL. To be fair, she was the hardest one I've ever had to persuade but got cip for sub 200.

You also mentioned Tami was firm 200. She and 2 buddies of mine were sub 200 as well. She was one of the easier ones to persuade.

Step up your yada yada game. I know you got it in you!

Genghis Dong
11-14-23, 19:03
I've seen 3 j girls from the DDY / SL house and all 3 of them asked 200/300. A popular senior member claims 100/200 asking for 2/3 of those girls. Maybe he's a VIP, houseboy, or shill-lite. Or maybe I'm a dirty ugly old monger. LOL. Who knows.Which ones? I know you are a account that trolls them. I go to more places than anyone else does here and writes reviews. People can read my reviews and see if I bs or not. Pretty easy as I have to have at least 100 reviews on Ny and Atl.

Also, I hate to tell you but it is all girl's discretion for BBFS / upgrade. The houses have nothing to do with that. The agencies can affect it which is why I never give the lower prices I get them at. The house does not give one fuck what the girl's charge.

But in the end people will read what people say and see who is full of shit and who it not.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

The 200/300 asking is probably for the masses while well known mongers likely get discounts because the girls know they are big spenders.It is not accurate though. What is your issue with them? It is very strange whenever you see a poster have an irrational issue with a place. Very fishy.

JediNY
11-14-23, 21:07
It is not accurate though. What is your issue with them? It is very strange whenever you see a poster have an irrational issue with a place. Very fishy.I have zero issues with SL and DDY. Only good experiences.

The 200/300 is not accurate based on your experience. But not everyone has your experience.

A couple of your experience versus my experience exchange.

Allyssa called me boyfriend and husband. You said she never called you that.

Kylie gave me the 10 minute warning twice in both my sessions. You said Kylie never did that to you.

My experience is accurate and I am sure yours is as well. Just different.

Regarding the 200/300, I simply read reviews and some say 200/300 ask.

As you note other than stated fee, everything else including service and upcharges are YMMV.

Dilwala
11-14-23, 21:46
Is Aria best bet for GFE at RS8? Any other recommendation on new lineup.

Mio 1010 https://10tenclub.com/view/448 - moved from somewhere but pics are different here.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 21:56
Of course it's all YMMV, I know that very well. It was just disappointing because the reviews are from people active in here. Two of the girls blocked me badly with their legs (I made it clear on one of my posts already that one was yumiko / jessica / sora now at rs8) so now I'm just watching those particular users before I accuse.Haha. I never saw Yumiko. I do wonder who you are watching LOL.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 21:57
I think you just don't try hard enough man. I saw Karen when she was Kaya at SL. She was asking 200/300 but I didn't cip the last 3 girls I fucked so I was determined and extra try hard that day LOL. To be fair, she was the hardest one I've ever had to persuade but got cip for sub 200.

You also mentioned Tami was firm 200. She and 2 buddies of mine were sub 200 as well. She was one of the easier ones to persuade.

Step up your yada yada game. I know you got it in you!Wait what? Tami CIP sub $200? Is that what you are saying? Word. ?

MrDezark
11-14-23, 22:00
Finally got a chance to see Seoli. I had been trying since last week when I saw her pics and read a few glowing reviews. She's been pretty busy, but was finally able to get in tonight. She's absolutely adorable. Japanese spinner, just like her photos, cute as could be. Not like a sex vixen, but like an e-girl. English was ok, casual conversation but relied on the translator app at times. She was firm on 200 outside /300 inside and as they say yada yada yada I couldn't resist. She is so tiny she had to slowly ease her way onto my cock but when she got going I came so hard deep inside of her it felt incredible. I let her keep riding me all filled up. She is planning on staying in the city until December 9th so there should be time to see her again.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

The 200/300 asking is probably for the masses while well known mongers likely get discounts because the girls know they are big spenders.

Which ones? I know you are a account that trolls them. I go to more places than anyone else does here and writes reviews. People can read my reviews and see if I bs or not. Pretty easy as I have to have at least 100 reviews on Ny and Atl.

Also, I hate to tell you but it is all girl's discretion for BBFS / upgrade. The houses have nothing to do with that. The agencies can affect it which is why I never give the lower prices I get them at. The house does not give one fuck what the girl's charge.

But in the end people will read what people say and see who is full of shit and who it not.

It is not accurate though. What is your issue with them? It is very strange whenever you see a poster have an irrational issue with a place. Very fishy.What makes you think I'm a troll. Where is your proof?

I'm not one to accuse anyone. I am only stating my experiences. I don't need to name the girls. It is better for other hobbyist to experience it themselves and learn who they can or can't trust. Others agree with my thoughts or even state it themselves or are you also calling them liars / trolls too? Like you said, it is all the girls discretion for BBFS / upgrade and YMMV. I have no issue with DDY / SL house. I've seen a few girls there and had good experiences with almost all of them.

PokerBrah
11-14-23, 22:33
Master update!

The market was fucking good again today.

Mio 1010 - She had a great little body and #NBC Tight pussy of the bunch and she loves to get CIP. While in P2 P teasing I sensed she wanted to fuck. I told her I will BB outside. Very quick negotiation. After I started to fuck her She pull me in and said "Please cum inside me". I asked to double check and she said "yes please! Mish was fantastic, tiny pussy lips, grabby action. Responsive kissing, while I couldn't press her knees to the bed like some spinner skinny girls in the past. It was wide enough for me to go deep and hard. She never blocked (since that's seems to be the talk of a few messages today) and never waivered in getting fucked as I slammed my body into her. That bed was shaking really well. Her shower game was real nice too. No BBBJ in shower but her hand job cleaning game was really good and if I had done a full hour I probably would've let her finish round one in the shower.

Aya 1010 - white tofu skin indeed like the pic, very sensual kisser, #NBC. After eating dinner at No No No and re-charged, went back for Aya's bald pussy. Kissing is better than Mio in the way that she is more seasoned with soft and sensual touches. Her tits are white and small (smaller than Mio's if that was even possible! But very cute nips. Pussy tasted clean as well. Second BB CIP of the day. My favorite position was mish dfk because her kissing game was so good. Very into it, loud moan. Her nurse outfit I didn't like as much, I prefer them to just be in bra and panties to easy unhook / panty drop. Pussy is fine, hard to beat Mio's tighter pussy but bald soft (almost fully pink with just a slim shade of dark skin on the pussy lips) -- sorry Drunk I know you were searching for pure Bald Pink Pussies. That would mean zero dark meat / skin anywhere. Sometimes paired with pink assholes also. Back to the action, good dfk fucking, very nice girl and receptive to everything I gave her. My 2nd pop was harder to do and I needed to get to doggy for more power. Went to Doggy to see that white ass and my darker cock in a mash-up. Slapped her ass a few times to get a nice pink palm print (don't worry I didn't hurt her like someone else would). It was a nice time and a great day to cap off some easy money in the market.

Other info.

Sora R8 - Shy said she blocked him, idk. Never saw her. Pic looks good and apparently, she's Yumiko DDY. I had no idea or was just too old / retarded to remember faces now. She's been here a while then. Looked good to me but I can't confirm and not sure I want to try a girl that blocked. Does anyone else have Yumiko / Sora info to share? Or it's all rosy and Shy was the only one with no-so-good time.

Lily 1010 - not sure why I was retarded this morning and wrote iLy as her name. Maybe I am too hungover for this shit in the morning. She is def small as fuck #NBC. I think she was in DC recently and moved up because DC is currently on lock-down mode. Not sure how you can anal this little thing, she's def 4'8-4'9 with a cute little ass. VERY friendly.

Ran 1010 - and got a Bush, was interested until I found out she's not #NBC but looks cute and tallish. I'd say 5'5-5'6, not 5'7. Maybe she's a Bush lover's dream but I refuse to partake.

Tami SE. River said business transactions. I didn't sense it but I also cannot tell if I was too stupid to notice if she was hot. Your review may have been the first bad one? MrZ seems to indicate Tami will do CIP sub $200 also. Not sure who else can confirm. Maybe guys who are in her DMs but they may not want to disclose that though!

Choco PPC. Horrible review by someone earlier, I'd skip because of it. No need to chance it on a girl who got a bad review when there are more girls around. Maybe will take a look if I'm at PPC for some other chick though.

Haruki SE - #NBC, hot little body, great tits also. I did fuck her last tour, great little pussy and great tits. Could be a repeat.

Yui XO. WTF, she left R8 after a day someone wrote and now she's back to XO. Same price so that's good.

Soroi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/613 - back again.

Haruki SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/612 - back so soon?

Yui XO https://xoxogirlsny.com/view/448 - back again and ok with the price.

Dolly R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/296 - oh just noticed she will do BB? Rare for latina?

Hana NJ MLE https://myluxeescape.com/content/?7.

I'd see Sora for K / J mix. Pics look good. Skinny girl. Dain PPC looking Dainty for daty.

VidLover69
11-14-23, 22:35
I think you just don't try hard enough man. I saw Karen when she was Kaya at SL. She was asking 200/300 but I didn't cip the last 3 girls I fucked so I was determined and extra try hard that day LOL. To be fair, she was the hardest one I've ever had to persuade but got cip for sub 200.

Step up your yada yada game. I know you got it in you!I said Karen ASKS 100/200. I usually get a "package" deal that covers what I'm looking for including my very particular interests that most here aren't looking for.

On Tami, she was firm on pricing with me. Maybe I caught her on a busy day. She was rambling about seeing 10-15 guys a day and she was in a take it or leave it mood. Maybe you saw her on a quiet day and got a discount. Since you got the discount, seems like you should be happy about it.

Getting a discount is a whole lot of YMMV and it's much worse the other way around when certain guys will boast about getting heavily discounted or free BBFS but then the girl flat out refuses to budge when it's my turn. It totally kills the mood.

VidLover69
11-14-23, 23:03
Master update!

Mio 1010 - She had a great little body and #NBC Tight pussy of the bunch and she loves to get CIP.

Aya 1010 - Second BB CIP of the day.

Damn PB. You made a killing in the market today and got CIPs with two different jgirls? Please share the magic.

MrPhuk
11-14-23, 23:35
Haruki. Pictures of her are quite accurate prob 95% likeness (pics 1 2 3). Pretty face 7/10. Body 7/10 - Large 32 Cs MMs. About 21-23% body fat. Skin nice and soft. Fully shaved pussy. Decent eye contact in BBBJ. Some eye contact during sex. Great engagement during sex. Bounces nicely during CG. Good DFK. Nice mish sex. Allows full access. During doggy bounces back and also allows full access. Two wrist AUFD. Upright doggy too. Cuddling is great too with kisses and good conversation. Playful attitude. With her enthusiasm popped twice easily. Once in mish and once in doggy.

Negatives. Tits MM Cs could have been done better but still nice to suck and grope. Could lose a little more weight 2-4 lbs.

Recommend. Yes.

Repeat. Yes.

CreaminThePie
11-14-23, 23:49
Master update!

Mio 1010 - She had a great little body and #NBC Tight pussy of the bunch and she loves to get CIP. While in P2 P teasing I sensed she wanted to fuck. I told her I will BB outside. Very quick negotiation. After I started to fuck her She pull me in and said "Please cum inside me". I asked to double check and she said "yes please! Mish was fantastic, tiny pussy lips, grabby action. Responsive kissing, while I couldn't press her knees to the bed like some spinner skinny girls in the past. It was wide enough for me to go deep and hard. She never blocked (since that's seems to be the talk of a few messages today) and never waivered in getting fucked as I slammed my body into her. That bed was shaking really well. Her shower game was real nice too. No BBBJ in shower but her hand job cleaning game was really good and if I had done a full hour I probably would've let her finish round one in the shower.I've been to 1010 a few times and it's becoming one of my favorite spots. Which girl is your #1 recommend atm?

DrunkenKid
11-15-23, 00:51
JGirls are being bold asking 200/300 and hoping you settle for 100/200. Just laugh at that asking price.

DrunkenKid
11-15-23, 01:06
Master update!
Tami SE. River said business transactions. I didn't sense it but I also cannot tell if I was too stupid to notice if she was hot. Your review may have been the first bad one? MrZ seems to indicate Tami will do CIP sub $200 also. Not sure who else can confirm. Maybe guys who are in her DMs but they may not want to disclose that though!
Hey guys, what's going on here?

BTW: You're banging everyone at 1010 but Berry. Where's the intel on that hottie?

DrunkenKid
11-15-23, 01:07
Damn PB. You made a killing in the market today and got CIPs with two different jgirls? Please share the magic.The secret is to eat some yakitori between JGirls and perhaps have a Yuzu cocktail or two.

MrPhuk
11-15-23, 01:18

BTW: You're banging everyone at 1010 but Berry. Where's the intel on that hottie?Berry already left 1010. Asked them earlier yesterday. Unfortunate, she looked really pretty in her face pic.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 01:43
Berry already left 1010. Asked them earlier yesterday. Unfortunate, she looked really pretty in her face pic.

BTW: You're banging everyone at 1010 but Berry. Where's the intel on that hottie?Because she was gone as with the Rei JAV. They were on the website but not at the spa. #4 and #5 (the Mariko & Karin room) were both empty. I wonder if there is an incoming hottie that will take room 5 and that's why it's reserved. Ran was in #2, that's debatable as the 2nd best room and she does look pretty but I pass on the Bush.

I heard Berry was there for 1 day, got a ton of inquiries but decided to not work and next day she left. Does anyone even know where she went. Maybe her pics will pop up again. Idk.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 01:46
The secret is to eat some yakitori between JGirls and perhaps have a Yuzu cocktail or two.

Damn PB. You made a killing in the market today and got CIPs with two different jgirls? Please share the magic.I've been drinking coconut water but I need to get the supplements that DK wrote up before. I never go around to order them on Amazon. Now if I can just find that post again. Or DK can recall it LOL.

Also, buy low, HODL, sell high. I mean a day like this everyone makes good money. Who knows though, fucking rug pull for no reason on a random day and it all goes down to tubes. I'm long ILY for their new fat-bastard-reducing drug that should be a blockbuster. Should sell soon on the news. dumb shit like ER drop because of too much expectation and bad macro then I'd buy a little bit just to cash it out. Sell easy premium on puts is fine too if you wanted to buy shares since you'll just get it at the lower price if it drops. better than buying at the money shares.

I sell short-term shit and cash in for pussy money. It's like free pussies annuities money. I mean ok I might have to cover some taxes but whatever, still free pussy money since it's not money I had to work to earn. It's just clicking on buttons.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 02:08
JGirls are being bold asking 200/300 and hoping you settle for 100/200. Just laugh at that asking price.Maybe J girls are doing Macy's pricing. Set price higher and hang a discount tag thinking you got a deal. Haha.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 02:09
Haruki. Pictures of her are quite accurate prob 95% likeness (pics 1 2 3). Pretty face 7/10. Body 7/10 - Large 32 Cs MMs. About 21-23% body fat. Skin nice and soft. Fully shaved pussy. Decent eye contact in BBBJ. Some eye contact during sex. Great engagement during sex. Bounces nicely during CG. Good DFK. Nice mish sex. Allows full access. During doggy bounces back and also allows full access. Two wrist AUFD. Upright doggy too. Cuddling is great too with kisses and good conversation. Playful attitude. With her enthusiasm popped twice easily. Once in mish and once in doggy.

Negatives. Tits MM Cs could have been done better but still nice to suck and grope. Could lose a little more weight 2-4 lbs.

Recommend. Yes.

Repeat. Yes.Yes she's hot and agree with the weight thing but she's legit hot and horny.

PokerBrah
11-15-23, 02:13
Wait a minute. I recognize some of her pics now. I don't think she looks like that in person but maybe I am wrong.