PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

JetSet30
10-18-20, 20:55
We met for coffee and she was texting me after that to set up a ppm and she quoted me 500 - 600 and agreed to 400 or so but I never got to it. She offers a dinner date and possibly a whole night of fun which is a good deal for the money but she has big ass and fat thighs. She was nice with me but others had reported her as a total b*tch I think she genuinely loves to fck and may be a good lay for 250 - 300.
Thank you.

Truthfu11
10-18-20, 23:55
https://www.seeking.com/member/01a41618-f842-4fb0-9645-1f5f8fee5f4f

This girl sent a picture and has a gun in the background. Be careful as she is asking 350 so robbery waiting to happen.All of a sudden got talkative with me and declared she was from Appleton. Never talked rate nor activities. I'll just let her drop. Thank you.

Aman123
10-19-20, 00:02
All of a sudden got talkative with me and declared she was from Appleton. Never talked rate nor activities. I'll just let her drop. Thank you.She looks good though.

Da Monger
10-19-20, 00:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/2e5d63e6-7b2e-4224-9273-227d2cee7642

Stay away from this girl. Pulled a knife and ran away with money into waiting car. Be safe guys.Jeez. I was chatting with her. Thank you!

OnlyDreams
10-19-20, 00:26
Last month was kind of dry for me on SA, a lot of content sellers, platonic BS and GPS, I did hook up with 2 or 3 women but nothing exciting what will make me repeat. So it was getting very lame and I was about to take a little break from SA until finally all this time and effort paid off!! I met a very beautiful and extremely hot 21 year old girl! She's just an angel fallen from a heaven. Her profile pictures are blurred and the pics she sent me over the phone were kind of manipulated and she was wearing sunglasses. She told me she does it for discretion / privacy purposes which I understand it. She quoted me 500 and I told her I'm never ever paying that much money to somebody that sends altered pics and stuff. Then she went down to $350 and I asked for regular full body pics and she sent me some sexy pics. I thought those pics were fake, plus her phone number had a Ohio area code and everything looked like a scam to me. I told her I'm not interested. Then an hour later she texts me and says she would take $300. So I was just waiting for her to ask me to cashapp her gas / grocery money lie that's the norm nowadays. I told her I only had $170 and she said forget about it! So at least I kind of knew she wasn't a scam 'cause scammers usually tend to accept any amount as long as they get it upfront though cash apps. Then had hour later she says she would accept my offer as long as I go over her place. I was hesitant cause still could be some set up. Anyway, I asked for her address and it was just a little west of Greek town. It was around 9 pm last night and I'm not going to lie, I was nervous because my lower head was doing all the thinking for me. I parked my car a block away from her apartment building and started walking towards her place and asked her to come out front. So I see some people coming in and out of the building when I see this gorgeous girl in a tight mini skirt and stockings. It look like she was ready to hit the clubs. So I'm standing by the entrance and she keeps looking around, then she dials a phone number and my phone rings! Yeah!! It was her! I would have never ever thought it was her. So she said follow me and as she takes up the stairs I saw her beautiful ass cheeks and stockings. It immediately gave me a hard-on! So we got to her apartment and started making out for good 20 minutes. Then I sucked on those big tities for another 10 minutes, I felt I was in heaven! Then I put a couple of fingers in her pussy and she was already dripping wet!! She asked " "please fck me hard" , so I take a condom out of my pocket and she said " We don't need it, put it away" and then she gets on top of me and takes my friend and inserts her in her kitty and her kitty was very, but very tight and she started moning / screaming. Guys, I'm not gong to lie, I came in less than 4 minutes! It was just impossible not to cum that quick. Then I started eating her out for half and hour and all my face was super wet with her juices. I started giving her a massage while kissing all over her body. Then I was ready for round number 2, she gets on four with that gorgeous ass in front of me and begged me to bang her hard and pull her hair. Honestly I couldn't believe myself, It was very surreal. Then we took a shower together and she started teasing me, She was ready for another round right there in the shower, I don't know about you guys, but after 2 rounds it takes me a little while to recover. I mean, it wasn't even 20 minutes after we had finished round 2 and she as begging for more. However, I ate her out again and same story, her juices were all over my face. Then we both were hungry and ubberea something. She asked me to stay overnight but I couldn't since I wasn't prepared or I didn't expect to spend overnight. I had to wake up early today to go to Lake Geneva. Nevertheless, I did spend like 3 hours with her. I'm going to see her again on Wednesday and it seems like she would let me stay over night. Yeah!! Can't wait!!

I shared my story because that site is full of women who think they are entitled to something or want big money and some or most of them are either old, ugly or fat! Guys, stop paying big amounts to those women!! With some time and effort you can negotiate and if they don't agree, just move on to the next one. I was getting tired of those GPS women Even if I had Bezo's money I would never pay them what they ask for.

I've never taken any pills or performance aids, however, I do want to try something for this Wednesday, any recommendations? I don't want to create a habit but it would be good to try once in a while. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Agoraphobe
10-19-20, 01:06
Anyone having issues getting their payment to process? Been trying to jump back on SA the last few days and my (multiple) cards keep getting declined. Haven't been on the site since January so don't think it's a ban or anything like that.

Chicago41
10-19-20, 10:42
Anyone having issues getting their payment to process? Been trying to jump back on SA the last few days and my (multiple) cards keep getting declined. Haven't been on the site since January so don't think it's a ban or anything like that.Credit card processors capture your physical location, so if you're on a co-location VPN the bank is probably rejecting it for security reasons. I had that issue a couple times.

IhBurmaa
10-19-20, 15:55
Jeez. I was chatting with her. Thank you!It's great to have this forum. So I took one for the team. Stay safe guys!

Silver6933
10-19-20, 22:21
Last month was kind of dry for me on SA, a lot of content sellers, platonic BS and GPS, I did hook up with 2 or 3 women but nothing exciting what will make me repeat. So it was getting very lame and I was about to take a little break from SA until finally all this time and effort paid off!! I met a very beautiful and extremely hot 21 year old girl! She's just an angel fallen from a heaven. Her profile pictures are blurred and the pics she sent me over the phone were kind of manipulated and she was wearing sunglasses. She told me she does it for discretion / privacy purposes which I understand it. She quoted me 500 and I told her I'm never ever paying that much money to somebody that sends altered pics and stuff. Then she went down to $350 and I asked for regular full body pics and she sent me some sexy pics. I thought those pics were fake, plus her phone number had a Ohio area code and everything looked like a scam to me. I told her I'm not interested. Then an hour later she texts me and says she would take $300. So I was just waiting for her to ask me to cashapp her gas / grocery money lie that's the norm nowadays. I told her I only had $170 and she said forget about it! So at least I kind of knew she wasn't a scam 'cause scammers usually tend to accept any amount as long as they get it upfront though cash apps. Then had hour later she says she would accept my offer as long as I go over her place. I was hesitant cause still could be some set up. Anyway, I asked for her address and it was just a little west of Greek town. It was around 9 pm last night and I'm not going to lie, I was nervous because my lower head was doing all the thinking for me. I parked my car a block away from her apartment building and started walking towards her place and asked her to come out front. So I see some people coming in and out of the building when I see this gorgeous girl in a tight mini skirt and stockings. It look like she was ready to hit the clubs. So I'm standing by the entrance and she keeps looking around, then she dials a phone number and my phone rings! Yeah!! It was her! I would have never ever thought it was her. So she said follow me and as she takes up the stairs I saw her beautiful ass cheeks and stockings. It immediately gave me a hard-on! So we got to her apartment and started making out for good 20 minutes. Then I sucked on those big tities for another 10 minutes, I felt I was in heaven! Then I put a couple of fingers in her pussy and she was already dripping wet!! She asked " "please fck me hard" , so I take a condom out of my pocket and she said " We don't need it, put it away" and then she gets on top of me and takes my friend and inserts her in her kitty and her kitty was very, but very tight and she started moning / screaming. Guys, I'm not gong to lie, I came in less than 4 minutes! It was just impossible not to cum that quick. Then I started eating her out for half and hour and all my face was super wet with her juices. I started giving her a massage while kissing all over her body. Then I was ready for round number 2, she gets on four with that gorgeous ass in front of me and begged me to bang her hard and pull her hair. Honestly I couldn't believe myself, It was very surreal. Then we took a shower together and she started teasing me, She was ready for another round right there in the shower, I don't know about you guys, but after 2 rounds it takes me a little while to recover. I mean, it wasn't even 20 minutes after we had finished round 2 and she as begging for more. However, I ate her out again and same story, her juices were all over my face. Then we both were hungry and ubberea something. She asked me to stay overnight but I couldn't since I wasn't prepared or I didn't expect to spend overnight. I had to wake up early today to go to Lake Geneva. Nevertheless, I did spend like 3 hours with her. I'm going to see her again on Wednesday and it seems like she would let me stay over night. Yeah!! Can't wait!!

I shared my story because that site is full of women who think they are entitled to something or want big money and some or most of them are either old, ugly or fat! Guys, stop paying big amounts to those women!! With some time and effort you can negotiate and if they don't agree, just move on to the next one. I was getting tired of those GPS women Even if I had Bezo's money I would never pay them what they ask for.

I've never taken any pills or performance aids, however, I do want to try something for this Wednesday, any recommendations? I don't want to create a habit but it would be good to try once in a while. Any help is greatly appreciated.Did you CIP?

OnlyDreams
10-19-20, 23:11
Did you CIP?Both times!

Shorty58
10-20-20, 09:19
Anybody meet this one. Chatted for days, agreed on arrangement, made a date for this afternoon, now she ghosted. https://www.seeking.com/member/13cdbd34-04f2-4268-8a8c-bd3a65717801.

SummerCheer
10-20-20, 10:00
Both times!So did you want share with the group? LOL. She seems like a wonderful lady.

Pupsnu
10-20-20, 10:32
Chatted with this one https://www.seeking.com/member/8fce8c1e-86d4-4987-9c0c-3ee2901e68b5.

Immediately went to text and even sent additional pictures to show that she is real. But immediately asked when she should be ready and was ready to go to a hotel right away, no condoms, anal, etc. So pretty sure it's a scam, but if someone wants to try, maybe a hidden gem of sorts.

TheArgent
10-20-20, 13:42
I should have reported on her earlier. I have met her for lunch 3 x in last 5 weeks. First 5 min knew something was wrong and knew she was not SB material. Stays at a hostel or hotel every night. Definitely has a mental health issue and a drug problem. She told me an SD had to call the police to have her removed from his house after their first meeting and the Police had to obtain a temporary restraining order and placed her in a Rehab Center. Tried to convince her to stay there but the order ran out and she left. She claims to have been sexually assaulted by SDs numerous times. One SD won't give back her suite case, iPhone. Who knows what is true. She has a college degree and had a decent software sales job out of college. She is smart and can be charming but something went off the rails a couple years ago. My rule is to leave an SB in a better place than when we first met. For this one it means to ONLY buy her a meal if she is sober, bring her toiletries, encourage her to seek help, and do NOT give her money. Searching for a social services program she can enter. If anyone has any ideas please DM me.I texted with her years ago--never came close to meeting up--and now she's a snapchat friend. She was posting manic videos from some sort of mental hospital a couple weeks ago. Sort of silly, sort of tik-toky, sort of crazy and sort of sexy. I can see her LinkedIn profile and she appeared to have a good education and job. Something is *definitely* wrong with her and it's got to be more than drugs. I'm surprised she doesn't have family that can look out for her. Regardless, I feel sorry for her and would consider dating her to be unethical, as she's not well.

Bbb1617
10-20-20, 17:52
Both times!I am sorry if I make this sounds bad. So you put out a great story, I give you that. But you just lost me here, So you are saying you pounded her and you release in her and right after you start eating her out? I am guessing you were trying to retrieve your cum from her. I like eating pussy and all but eating cum, even if its my own kind of goes beyond my imagination. Forgive me if I got this wrong but this is what I understood.

OnlyDreams
10-20-20, 18:49
I am sorry if I make this sounds bad. So you put out a great story, I give you that. But you just lost me here, So you are saying you pounded her and you release in her and right after you start eating her out? I am guessing you were trying to retrieve your cum from her. I like eating pussy and all but eating cum, even if its my own kind of goes beyond my imagination. Forgive me if I got this wrong but this is what I understood.She showered / cleaned after I CIP but she wanted more and that's when I had to eat her out to keep it happy.

OnlyDreams
10-20-20, 19:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc53b9ad-dd7d-422b-96b8-751fc4ee1dbe

I saw her like a month ago and I was ripped off. I couldn't make a review 'cause she either blocked me or deactivate her account.

I guess she opens different accounts. But it's the same girl and posts the same pictures. We agreed on $180 , she told me she has a place on Western / balmoral (north side of Chicago) so I got there and she looked ok, I think those are her pics but they are a little altered to make her look good. The room had a big massage table and there were towels and lotions all over. That was a clear sign it's like one of those massage places and she is a big pro, but stupid me was thinking with the lower head. So she teased me a little bit, takes the money and takes me to the bedroom, I see more massage lotion and towels there. She takes some lotion and started rubbing my friend, then I told her I'm ready for action and she said " no honey, for $180 you are getting only a hand job, if you want full service is $500" !! I was pissed and changed immediately. I could have grabbed the money that was on the dresser but then I had the feeling there was another person hiding somewhere in the apartment and I didn't want to make a scene. That was the most expensive half hand job I've ever had.

Sorry for not posting this review sooner. I couldn't find her account and also I got distracted with me new gem. So guys, stay away from her, she's a rip off, she's a pro, it's one of those massage scam places!

Pau Ford
10-20-20, 21:00
Dude you've got nothing to explain to anyone. Guys on this board are raw dawning anything and everything they can get their hands on and dick in. 😂 Tons of guys on this site spend their days chasing after trailer trash for $100 BBFSCIP. To each their own.

I'm sure OP didn't mean any harm but we should be encouraging guys to share on this board not nit picking when they do share (and discouraging them from further sharing).

Congrats on your new gem. Munch her box all you want in any manner you want.

She showered / cleaned after I CIP but she wanted more and that's when I had to eat her out to keep it happy.

I am sorry if I make this sounds bad. So you put out a great story, I give you that. But you just lost me here, So you are saying you pounded her and you release in her and right after you start eating her out? I am guessing you were trying to retrieve your cum from her. I like eating pussy and all but eating cum, even if its my own kind of goes beyond my imagination. Forgive me if I got this wrong but this is what I understood.

Jafeldm
10-20-20, 21:39
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc53b9ad-dd7d-422b-96b8-751fc4ee1dbe

I saw her like a month ago and I was ripped off. I couldn't make a review 'cause she either blocked me or deactivate her account.
I think those are her pics but they are a little altered to make her look good. The room had a big massage table and there were towels and lotions all over. That was a clear sign it's like one of those massage places and she is a big pro, Those pics scream pro right off the bat.

Hide the face, show the body, all staged in a hotel room.

OnlyDreams
10-20-20, 23:24
Dude you've got nothing to explain to anyone. Guys on this board are raw dawning anything and everything they can get their hands on and dick in. 😂 Tons of guys on this site spend their days chasing after trailer trash for $100 BBFSCIP. To each their own.

I'm sure OP didn't mean any harm but we should be encouraging guys to share on this board not nit picking when they do share (and discouraging them from further sharing).

Congrats on your new gem. Munch her box all you want in any manner you want.Sometimes I cannot put every single detail minute by minute and all the logistics involved. My main focus was to let you know that I was able to find a gem after so many disappointments during this whole pandemic thing and also to recommend you guys to negotiate and don't overpay especially to those old, fat, ugly, entitled ones with attitude.

I also think OP didn't mean any harm, it just made me remember some years ago I went to the Adult Theater in Melrose park and an older couple performed in a crowded room behind the big screen. The guy came in her pussy, I'm not sure if everyone noticed it, then he asked the audience if they want to play, needless to say everybody started playing with her and some guys went down on her LOL.

Thanks guys for your comments and messages and I'm so sorry I cannot share this one. It's my honeymoon and I hope it lasts a while. Cheers!

Pupsnu
10-20-20, 23:30
She is real.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8f1731ae-fc5c-4746-ac05-a9e9fbc7f74c

She is hot and hosts. However, everything is covered, even BJ and it's a bit mechanical. However, open to multiple cups and easy because she hosts. Damage was 400.

BduBange
10-20-20, 23:57
https://www.seeking.com/member/673fd912-dd3d-4ed6-b117-fbce38ec0697

Got a room and it took her forever to arrive. Thought she flaked, so I left. She said she had phone issues and was waiting at the hotel. I returned, she came to room. She got herself ready, and we started with BBBJ. She confirmed ahead of time that she would cimns. Blew me for awhile and asked I wanted to fuck. She got on top and was about to let me enter raw. I stopped her and said I want to suit up. She was cool with that. So we fucked for awhile and I said I wanted to finish in her mouth and she only asked that I wash the condom smell off first. I did, she went black to blowing me well, and took it like a champ.

We had agreed to 2 pops for 300.

Thin and cute. Would be willing to meet for head in car for 100.

Might take her up on that. Otherwise, I like variety and will move on.

Osyus
10-21-20, 10:24
Here are some that claimed DTF, most gave me their number or some sort of contact but I didn't follow thru for various reasons.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ef25aabb-1dc4-45cd-8c46-d0fc539d113d

https://www.seeking.com/member/482b3f9a-1daa-4a21-8398-ed1a61251a0e

https://www.seeking.com/member/23563dd2-5544-4ef2-88ff-a3532722f765

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/f22ee0c9-667f-4d04-b335-c6a5bba49f61

https://www.seeking.com/member/087f17ac-ec0f-4571-a722-dcd4a0e850fd

https://www.seeking.com/member/1c0e677c-5606-4b5b-bce2-1a1c51b91230

https://www.seeking.com/member/1c7fd308-0eef-448c-bd94-81f025d4b512

https://www.seeking.com/member/7bb8e4f1-1749-456b-a6fb-9a901c1138e1

Planned to meet with this one, seems pro but sounds, any info?

https://www.seeking.com/member/8a5778c8-999e-4fb3-96ee-2c2584690d14

Pyre69
10-21-20, 12:10
Here are some that claimed DTF, most gave me their number or some sort of contact but I didn't follow thru for various reasons.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8a5778c8-999e-4fb3-96ee-2c2584690d14So the last one https://www.seeking.com/member/8a5778c8-999e-4fb3-96ee-2c2584690d14.

Sweet Southern GND is pretty much a pro at this point. She has been around a while and is much bigger than her photos indicate. She is NOT slim.

I think it was 300, bbj, cfs, ect. Would not repeat.

Texted with Vicky Babyy a bit, she wanted 400 cfs, photos look pretty decent, but I have better options for that amount.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b8b45775-7a3a-473f-af66-cb91d1147c4e

Allie0416 - Here's another pro, you can google her number 779-232-8720 and find her ads.

I'll try and get around to posting a longer report.

Hoffman Oliver
10-21-20, 16:17
https://www.seeking.com/member/33e98f11-5f99-ecda-33d5-efbf7d79787c>.

Recently reactivated my SA account. Planning on meeting this one over the weekend. Communication is slow and at times painfully boring. Any info is appreciated.

StanKost
10-21-20, 18:21
https://www.seeking.com/member/a6993da4-e1a0-4cba-8083-80d64888e7ee

She seems a bit too eager to meet and insists to host rather than meet in a hotel which is great but I wonder if it's a set up or she just needs the $$ and I've been paranoid. Planning for this Fri.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5b4f0241-3cfc-43c8-bfe9-d90bb0ee7dbd

She sounds nice and initially said she wants ppm cause too many men has stood her up but then when we talked she says she wants lunch or dinner. Planning to meet her during the weekend but my worse SA experience was with an AA woman and although she is not AA and M & G is safer than ppm I'm been careful to seek intel.

Aman123
10-21-20, 18:33

https://www.seeking.com/member/8a5778c8-999e-4fb3-96ee-2c2584690d14Vicky baby will rob you so don't see her. She robbed me in like last January or december. Works at dunkin donut and her real name is gabby. She was asking like under 200 then.

Xxbabychixx is dtf for sure. I saw her before. Told me she has an age range of guys she sees but who knows. Pretty sure she is pro. Straight to sex without m&g. Ymmv on service but she gave me alot

Roctiggers
10-21-20, 21:40
She is real.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8f1731ae-fc5c-4746-ac05-a9e9fbc7f74c

She is hot and hosts. However, everything is covered, even BJ and it's a bit mechanical. However, open to multiple cups and easy because she hosts. Damage was 400.Hey, she quoted me $450. I can bring her down to 400 or less. But, just want to make sure that is she worth the amount. Can you describe more. You can pm me.

Thank you.

Pupsnu
10-21-20, 22:02
Not much to describe. Very pretty barbie with man-made boobs. And pretty passive in bed with everything covered. So I personally don't see the value, but this whole thing is very individual, so who knows. Maybe she gets better after few meetings, I just never stuck around to find out.

Hey, she quoted me $450. I can bring her down to 400 or less. But, just want to make sure that is she worth the amount. Can you describe more. You can pm me.

Thank you.

Roctiggers
10-21-20, 22:07
Not much to describe. Very pretty barbie with man-made boobs. And pretty passive in bed with everything covered. So I personally don't see the value, but this whole thing is very individual, so who knows. Maybe she gets better after few meetings, I just never stuck around to find out.Ok. Thank you for the details. If I end up seeing her, I will write my experience here. Planning to setup sometime this weekend.

Al Melrose
10-21-20, 22:48
Vicky baby will rob you so don't see her. She robbed me in like last January or december. Works at dunkin donut and her real name is gabby. She was asking like under 200 then.

Xxbabychixx is dtf for sure. I saw her before. Told me she has an age range of guys she sees but who knows. Pretty sure she is pro. Straight to sex without m&g. Ymmv on service but she gave me alotWhat happened?

Aman123
10-21-20, 23:06
What happened?Her old profile was wild for a ride or something. We met at the hotel and then she excused herself to the washroom. She comes out with pepper spray and spray you. I was new to sa at that time so I left money on counter like I did with escort so she grab it and ran. She is ghetto BTW. Ghetto accent and stuff and has driver to drop her off.

BduBange
10-21-20, 23:13
https://www.seeking.com/member/f741d275-c4cd-4017-a68b-0f2909dfcb2e

After a M&G, we set up a date. She hung out with me for 4 hours. Gave her 300. She's bi, BBBJ-no cim, no BBFS, but she is passionate, loves sex, loves getting eaten, and is interesting to talk to / holds a conversation. She wore me out. Will see again.

AA, athletic, flexible, perfect round tits. Sexy as hell.

HookerBot
10-22-20, 00:08
https://www.seeking.com/member/87e1928d-6b17-4fd4-8d48-a8501bf76c8a

DTF, no M&G, BBFS offered, 400. I declined but. Damn, that body!

GDriven
10-22-20, 10:00
Anyone use sugarbabies. Co? Have any luck with that site?

I may or may not be banned from SA. I wish I could get around it, but they are smart.

Hoffman Oliver
10-22-20, 14:49
https://www.seeking.com/member/33e98f11-5f99-ecda-33d5-efbf7d79787c.

Recently reactivated my SA account. Planning on meeting this one over the weekend. Communication is slow and at times painfully boring. Any info is appreciated.Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the link. Any info is appreciated.

Flipper12
10-22-20, 18:59
Thanks for the heads up. I fixed the link. Any info is appreciated.If you rhink her online communication is slow prepare for a no show. And if she's boring online likely boring in person. I'd let this one go.

Flipper12
10-22-20, 19:00
https://www.seeking.com/member/87e1928d-6b17-4fd4-8d48-a8501bf76c8a

DTF, no M&G, BBFS offered, 400. I declined but. Damn, that body!I railed her. Ok tits, body and face not as nice in person. Mental health issues galore. Moaning sounds were a major turn off. CiP and bounced. Didn't bother with a second round.

ZckBrc
10-22-20, 19:10
https://www.seeking.com/member/f9d5e024-7f45-4f87-bc0e-7d9a68f80805

Does anyone have experience with this one?

JohnsDoe
10-22-20, 19:24

Does anyone have experience with this one?Met her for lunch. She was running a little late. Told me she's on the phone with her therapist. She's a nice person. Single mom. Wasn't so much into her. Her pics are old. Too many piercings. Looks a little too trashy for me. She might be fine though. I think her body is nice. Didn't see it naked. Gave her $ for her time. That was it. I think she's dtf. Just not my type.

Flipper12
10-22-20, 19:26
Gentleboys,

I've not had a great time on here. One word responses, no resposes, stopped responses after scheduling, girls turning down $400, online only etc etc.

https://www.seeking.com/member/18137e82-ea3c-455f-b908-226ff7dbf4ec

Bigger than pics which are maybe 5 years old. M and g followed by a rawdog double pounding at her location. $300 and left relatively happy all things considered.

Blonde ace of spades was the user. Can't find the link right now. Agreed to 250 with rubber. Looked close to pics but not quite. Not great. Pounded her out. She was like you don't need a condom next time just the first time. I said well we just had our first so I'll go without on my second round. LOL. She laughed and I nutted her cip. Hit me up later for another meeting I said nope.

Nurse becks. Mentioned below you can find links. Korean but very fucked up in the head. I nutted once into her puss and bounced. Now I see half the guys on here have been through her. LOL, going to need to be std checked.

Had like 5 girls turn down 400 wanting 500 plus hotel.

Ok so one thing I've learned, unless you run into a proper pro, SA is generally bare cip. Had like 4 total off of SA in a month, I know my numbers are mediocre compared to you guys.

What I recommend is carry your own box of condoms or plan on budgeting $200 for tests in addition to your SA membership because you will be rawdogging a lot of pussy and ass on your SA journey.

Aman123
10-22-20, 19:29

Does anyone have experience with this one?Quoted me 300 for cfs and 1 round. I passed.

Flipper12
10-22-20, 19:36

Does anyone have experience with this one?I didn't see her but she invited me to a hotel to bang her out for $400. She said she'd only go one round for that so I passed.

I think she worked with tgis tattooed barbie girl who's a stripper that's been mentioned on here.

ZckBrc
10-22-20, 20:14
https://www.seeking.com/member/1850c90b-d611-4e94-b846-60e851951871

Thanks for the info and the previous one. I know that Leyelenaa has been talked about a little. Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one but someone mentioned scars. I'm curious about a full review if anyone has one.

Meddic80
10-22-20, 20:20

Does anyone have experience with this one?Seen her a couple times for 300. She used to live in Dekalb and recently move to the city. She's fun, anything goes, but anal (depends on your size). Last time I saw her she allowed me to video our time together.

Rounded25
10-22-20, 21:32
Quoted me 300 for cfs and 1 round. I passed.300 plus uber. Uncovered. But only 1 round. Hot right body. Lots of tattoos. Went to fast.

OnlyDreams
10-23-20, 01:58
(not sure if my post went through, my connection or device is acting up, anyway, here I go again).

Everything was set up to be a wonderful night. After some advice and little research I ended up buying genetic Cialis. It was my first time ever taking a performance enhancement 'cause she's insatiable and I knew I was going to spend the night with her. I took the pill an hour and a half before our encounter. I felt like it was my wedding night. She looked hot as hell, I requested her to wear a mini skirt with a Gstring underneath, stockings and heels, pretty much like the first night I met her, but this time her skirt was much shorter. Immediately my D**K got hard as fuck and she said " Did it get bigger than last time? LOL I knew the pill was working. We made out for 10 minutes then 69 for 20 minutes. She came and had her juices all over my face. Then I gave her a massage and she was ready and begged me to fuck her. Her pussy is to tight and again like the very first time the other night she made me cum really fast. I don't know what it is, her looks, her moans, tight pupssy, but can't last longer the first time and pardon my ignorance in that regards, but I thought the pill would make me last longer. Then we went to the shower, listened to some music, made out and my D**K got super hard again and I was ready for number 2. We tried different positions and this time I lasted longer and she was supper happy. But then I started to have a terrible head ache. It has like a sharp pain half my head and my eyes where getting a little bit blurry and dry. Immediately I assumed it had to be the pill. Then we were a little hungry and ordered though uber eats. The headache dissipated a little but I still felt the sharp pain. Then we took a "power nap" . Then started making out again and I was super hard again. Went for round 3, multiple positions, she was moaning and screaming and making all kinds of pleasure faces and she was happy again. Then another quick shower and went to bed. We slept hugging each other the whole time. But then I woke up at 6 am and see her gorgeous ass and long hair and my D*K got hard again, So I started slowing kissing all over her body and pussy and she wakes up, She looked at me and said " This is how I like to wake up " I started pouring her hard, she starts moaning and screaming that I think we woke up some neighbours LOL. Then she went back to sleep, she was off that day but I had to get ready for work.

In summary, I fucked her 4 times during my whole stay and without a doubt, a nice experience. Nevertheless, the headache ruined my night little. I'm sure it had to do with the pills. Is it normal? And in regard to the pills, it did make my D**K harder and made me recover faster between intercourse. However, it didn't make me last like hour or more like in those guys in porn movies. I'm not sure if I'll take those pills again, or maybe I should switch, but for sure, I'm going to see her again on Sunday, yeah!

Lookin4it
10-23-20, 09:25
I railed her. Ok tits, body and face not as nice in person. Mental health issues galore. Moaning sounds were a major turn off. CiP and bounced. Didn't bother with a second round.I concur with everything said here. Especially the mental health issues. Way way way way way too much going on there to make it worthwhile.

Pupsnu
10-23-20, 09:57
OK, so apologies for the weird response, but it might be just your blood pressure causing the headache.

(not sure if my post went through, my connection or device is acting up, anyway, here I go again).

Everything was set up to be a wonderful night. After some advice and little research I ended up buying genetic Cialis. It was my first time ever taking a performance enhancement 'cause she's insatiable and I knew I was going to spend the night with her. I took the pill an hour and a half before our encounter. I felt like it was my wedding night. She looked hot as hell, I requested her to wear a mini skirt with a Gstring underneath, stockings and heels, pretty much like the first night I met her, but this time her skirt was much shorter. Immediately my D**K got hard as fuck and she said " Did it get bigger than last time? LOL I knew the pill was working. We made out for 10 minutes then 69 for 20 minutes. She came and had her juices all over my face. Then I gave her a massage and she was ready and begged me to fuck her. Her pussy is to tight and again like the very first time the other night she made me cum really fast. I don't know what it is, her looks, her moans, tight pupssy, but can't last longer the first time and pardon my ignorance in that regards, but I thought the pill would make me last longer. Then we went to the shower, listened to some music, made out and my D**K got super hard again and I was ready for number 2. We tried different positions and this time I lasted longer and she was supper happy. But then I started to have a terrible head ache. It has like a sharp pain half my head and my eyes where getting a little bit blurry and dry. Immediately I assumed it had to be the pill. Then we were a little hungry and ordered though uber eats. The headache dissipated a little but I still felt the sharp pain. Then we took a "power nap" . Then started making out again and I was super hard again. Went for round 3, multiple positions, she was moaning and screaming and making all kinds of pleasure faces and she was happy again. Then another quick shower and went to bed. We slept hugging each other the whole time. But then I woke up at 6 am and see her gorgeous ass and long hair and my D*K got hard again, So I started slowing kissing all over her body and pussy and she wakes up, She looked at me and said " This is how I like to wake up " I started pouring her hard, she starts moaning and screaming that I think we woke up some neighbours LOL. Then she went back to sleep, she was off that day but I had to get ready for work.

In summary, I fucked her 4 times during my whole stay and without a doubt, a nice experience. Nevertheless, the headache ruined my night little. I'm sure it had to do with the pills. Is it normal? And in regard to the pills, it did make my D**K harder and made me recover faster between intercourse. However, it didn't make me last like hour or more like in those guys in porn movies. I'm not sure if I'll take those pills again, or maybe I should switch, but for sure, I'm going to see her again on Sunday, yeah!

Pau Ford
10-23-20, 10:06
The pill enables blood flow to your dick so the dick can get hard. It doesn't have any direct bearing on your orgasm timing, ability, etc. So the pill did what its meant to do, facilitate your ability to pitch a tent. A lot of times I won't be able to bust a nut (especially if wearing a jimmy hat) but will be hard as a rock. That’s just a reflection of my own body and being older.

Headache wise. Could be dosage related if you took too high a dose. I got headaches and hot flashes with viagra so switched to cialis and never had any side effects with cialis at all. Med's can have different reactions with different people so you could try different ED brand and see if that's any different.

IhBurmaa
10-23-20, 11:01
Jeez. I was chatting with her. Thank you!Stay away from this one. I can't believe she still has active account. She will rob you.

Chicago41
10-23-20, 11:24
The pill enables blood flow to your dick so the dick can get hard. It doesn't have any direct bearing on your orgasm timing, ability, etc. So the pill did what its meant to do, facilitate your ability to pitch a tent. A lot of times I won't be able to bust a nut (especially if wearing a jimmy hat) but will be hard as a rock. Thats just a reflection of my own body and being older.

Headache wise. Could be dosage related if you took too high a dose. I got headaches and hot flashes with viagra so switched to cialis and never had any side effects with cialis at all. Med's can have different reactions with different people so you could try different ED brand and see if that's any different.Yep, headache and flushing are common side effects of ED medications. I always get a little flushing with Cialis and occasionally will get a minor headache, but it's not to the degree that it affects me and it's always gone within a couple hours of fucking. Viagra didn't give me any side effects but it also didn't work worth shit for me.

Drinking alcohol will make these side effects worse, too. If I'm popping a Cialis I limit myself to a couple drinks.

OP, what was the doseage? You may want to halve or even quarter those pills.

Roctiggers
10-23-20, 12:50
Ok. Thank you for the details. If I end up seeing her, I will write my experience here. Planning to setup sometime this weekend.She fucking blocked me. Well, I was trying to setup some thing late around 9 during the week, she replied sorry it will not work and blocked me. LOL.

Pau Ford
10-23-20, 14:08
Anyone got any deets on this girl? She's appears to have been on SA a while someone must have crossed paths with her.

PM if you've got any details to share. TIA.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f17e839b-ee22-4e2a-9a5d-e554282ae830

KisaHero
10-23-20, 18:33
I concur with everything said here. Especially the mental health issues. Way way way way way too much going on there to make it worthwhile.I was looking into her. Is she just crazy or tweaky?

Flipper12
10-23-20, 19:10
I was looking into her. Is she just crazy or tweaky?You've got multiples of us crazy mongers that think she's nuts. So if we say she's nuts how nutty do you think she really is? She doesn't fit either of your options you can't simplify it that way. You've been warned but if you proceed you do so knowing the risks. Good luck friend.

Flipper12
10-23-20, 19:15
I'm tired of this SA bullshit. Don't get me wrong I bareback nutted 4 girls during my month on. But I'm fucking tired of texting these girls, dealing with cold feet, crazies, worries about what nasties my cock might be dealing with. I fucked a girl 50 lbs heavier than her pics because I already wastes a day texting and meeting her for some bullshit lunch. Fucking tired of booking hotels and hoping they show up.

I'll be back for more amateur action in a couple months. But for now I need some pros to work my cock. Going to call my agency and have someone riding me within 20 minutes. Pay her and bounce. 1 hour commitment from my day.

Oh and the inconsistent pricing. Like wtf. I bareback nutted one girl for 250 plus hotel and literally had others turn down 400 plus hotel for a covered fuck. Got some one rounders in there...ok I nut you in 10 minutes then wtf am I supposed to do. Some had the nerve to ask me for a hundo to go watch them eat lunch. Enough with this shit. I'm taking my 350 to my favorite agency and unloading 2 rounds into a pro who knows what we're here for.

OnlyDreams
10-23-20, 19:35
Yep, headache and flushing are common side effects of ED medications. I always get a little flushing with Cialis and occasionally will get a minor headache, but it's not to the degree that it affects me and it's always gone within a couple hours of fucking. Viagra didn't give me any side effects but it also didn't work worth shit for me.

Drinking alcohol will make these side effects worse, too. If I'm popping a Cialis I limit myself to a couple drinks.

OP, what was the dosage? You may want to halve or even quarter those pills.I was given Sidenafil 100 mg but I split the pill in half, so more or less I took about 50 mg.

Pau Ford
10-23-20, 19:38
I'm fucking tired of texting these girls, dealing with cold feet, crazies, worries about what nasties my cock might be dealing with. No shit I think its actually getting steadily worse. It's reaching an all time pathetic status for time wasting.

I fucked a girl 50 lbs heavier than her pics because I already wastes a day texting and meeting her for some bullshit lunch. In the last month since rejoining I've done the same thing. 😢 AND had sent 2 girls home b / c their pics were just too misleading from the real thing. The one fatty I did pity fuck won't leave me alone either.

Al Melrose
10-23-20, 20:24
No shit I think its actually getting steadily worse. It's reaching an all time pathetic status for time wasting.

In the last month since rejoining I've done the same thing. 😢 AND had sent 2 girls home b / c their pics were just too misleading from the real thing. The one fatty I did pity fuck won't leave me alone either.I can't even get anyone to meet. Well I did meet one fat one last week. I kept telling myself don't do it don't do it. She asked if we should continue, I said yes, she sort of seemed surprised (I guess she read me correctly) So I replied we can continue another time. So luckily I saved money and for hating myself. I think all I am running into are pro's who want 300-500 for covered. I remember the good old days 150-200 overnight or at least a few hours of multiple BB CIP. Got an offer of 800-1000 a month allowance for online, WTF! I guess I should just head down to 2188, I hate condoms, but nothing is happening for me on SA.

StanKost
10-23-20, 21:02

We were texting and she was rather persistent and I agreed on seeing her Sun but she texted me that she was free Fri night and I went to see her.

The good: she is real, DTF, BBFS but have to pull out and can host. Her pussy was tight and had no smell.

The bad: very rushed service. We agreed to meet at 5:30 she gave me a beer and after few sips she offered to go to the bedroom. Took off her clothes and I sucked her tits then DATY and pounded at mish and pulled out. When I came from the bathroom she was dressed and told me her friend is coming at 6:15 like WTF she was supposed to be free but I have to leave after 30 - 45 min 🙄 She is BBW but not bad if you like curves. Her pics are heavily filtered and brushed. She is not an ugly girl but was in a baggy t. Shirt without lipstick or make up or sexy lingerie and she is not the cute looking college girl that can pull that look. Her appartment is messy and bit dirty. She can theoretically provide good service if she makes some improvements and effort She wanted me to already schedule for next week but I'll pass. She is an option to bust a nut for 150 - 200 tops but anything above that have to negotiate for 2 - 3 pops or not bother with her.

Aman123
10-23-20, 21:05
I can't even get anyone to meet. Well I did meet one fat one last week. I kept telling myself don't do it don't do it. She asked if we should continue, I said yes, she sort of seemed surprised (I guess she read me correctly) So I replied we can continue another time. So luckily I saved money and for hating myself. I think all I am running into are pro's who want 300-500 for covered. I remember the good old days 150-200 overnight or at least a few hours of multiple BB CIP. Got an offer of 800-1000 a month allowance for online, WTF! I guess I should just head down to 2188, I hate condoms, but nothing is happening for me on SA.I found someone that flexible about allowance since she only see certain ages. More like she looking for someone to hang with and allowance or gifts sometimes only. She looks like a 7. Her face not that great but body is good. Still debating whether to see her. Otherwise, SA is pretty much dead now anyways. Hot ones be quoting 500+ and too many online only type.

Chicago41
10-23-20, 21:31
I was given Sidenafil 100 mg but I split the pill in half, so more or less I took about 50 mg.That's a lot. I get flush and mild headache from 20 mg. I think those pills are too much for you. I'd try 10 or 20 mg, especially if you don't really need it and just want an extra powerup.

Al Melrose
10-23-20, 21:54

We were texting and she was rather persistent and I agreed on seeing her Sun but she texted me that she was free Fri night and I went to see her.

The good: she is real, DTF, BBFS but have to pull out and can host. Her pussy was tight and had no smell.

The bad: very rushed service. We agreed to meet at 5:30 she gave me a beer and after few sips she offered to go to the bedroom. Took off her clothes and I sucked her tits then DATY and pounded at mish and pulled out. When I came from the bathroom she was dressed and told me her friend is coming at 6:15 like WTF she was supposed to be free but I have to leave after 30 - 45 min 🙄 She is BBW but not bad if you like curves. Her pics are heavily filtered and brushed. She is not an ugly girl but was in a baggy t. Shirt without lipstick or make up or sexy lingerie and she is not the cute looking college girl that can pull that look. Her appartment is messy and bit dirty. She can theoretically provide good service if she makes some improvements and effort She wanted me to already schedule for next week but I'll pass. She is an option to bust a nut for 150 - 200 tops but anything above that have to negotiate for 2 - 3 pops or not bother with her.At least she was polite for the next guy and did not have you cum inside her for him to taste.

Gnomejon
10-23-20, 23:44
https://www.seeking.com/member/673fd912-dd3d-4ed6-b117-fbce38ec0697

Got a room and it took her forever to arrive. Thought she flaked, so I left. She said she had phone issues and was waiting at the hotel. I returned, she came to room. She got herself ready, and we started with BBBJ. She confirmed ahead of time that she would cimns. Blew me for awhile and asked I wanted to fuck. She got on top and was about to let me enter raw. I stopped her and said I want to suit up. She was cool with that. So we fucked for awhile and I said I wanted to finish in her mouth and she only asked that I wash the condom smell off first. I did, she went black to blowing me well, and took it like a champ.

We had agreed to 2 pops for 300.

Thin and cute. Would be willing to meet for head in car for 100.

Might take her up on that. Otherwise, I like variety and will move on.Just be careful, I had a thing with her earlier this year. She got real desperate for money (seemed like a drug problem or something) and wouldn't stop hitting me up for meets and money until I just had to put a hard stop to it. Started at 350 1st meet, 300 2nd, 200 3rd, then just kept pushing for more.

Pyre69
10-24-20, 00:57
I was given Sidenafil 100 mg but I split the pill in half, so more or less I took about 50 mg.Sildenafil is not generic Cialis like you said in your other post.

Sildenafil = Viagra.

Tadalafil = Cialis.

Sildenafil even a half dose can make you congested and give you a bad headache. You should really try a half dose (10 mg) of Tadalafil instead, side effects are way milder and it stays in your system longer.

Eternalchaoz
10-24-20, 02:42

In summary, I fucked her 4 times during my whole stay and without a doubt, a nice experience. Nevertheless, the headache ruined my night little. I'm sure it had to do with the pills. Is it normal? And in regard to the pills, it did make my D**K harder and made me recover faster between intercourse. However, it didn't make me last like hour or more like in those guys in porn movies. I'm not sure if I'll take those pills again, or maybe I should switch, but for sure, I'm going to see her again on Sunday, yeah!Do you mind sharing link to this girls SA?

Al Melrose
10-24-20, 03:05
Do you mind sharing link to this girls SA?He has a great thing going, why would he ruin it by having all of us sharks attack her? I hope this was a post, trying to be funny.

Chicago41
10-24-20, 09:50
Just be careful, I had a thing with her earlier this year. She got real desperate for money (seemed like a drug problem or something) and wouldn't stop hitting me up for meets and money until I just had to put a hard stop to it. Started at 350 1st meet, 300 2nd, 200 3rd, then just kept pushing for more.I had a regular from SA who I eventually ghosted for that reason. Every couple days wanting to see me even if it was just for 100 bucks, I just don't have enough money for that level. Pretty sure that was a pharma issue going on, though she didn't look like a junkie.

Jinurso
10-24-20, 13:56
Can urine in the toilet still be used accurately for a pregnancy test?

Uh. . . . asking for a friend.

E2304
10-24-20, 14:36
Can urine in the toilet still be used accurately for a pregnancy test?

Uh. . . . asking for a friend.I don't have specific information but all tests have a certain minimum sensitivity. Diluting urine in clean toilet water will dilute the beta HCG by the ratio of the relative volumes. A mighty piss would be more easily detected than a little tinkle. A pregnancy test would only be helpful if positive in this case.

BigTen
10-24-20, 17:41
Sildenafil is not generic Cialis like you said in your other post.

Sildenafil = Viagra.

Tadalafil = Cialis.

Sildenafil even a half dose can make you congested and give you a bad headache. You should really try a half dose (10 mg) of Tadalafil instead, side effects are way milder and it stays in your system longer.I always got samples of Cialis (Tadalafil) and Staxyn (Vardenafil) from my urologist. He was not a fan of Viagra, and thought there were better alternatives with fewer side effects. I usually took 5 mg of Cialis, and also took a Tylenol, as the stuff gave me a light headache and I could feel it was in my system, even after the main event. As others stated, I would start with a smaller dose and increase until you find the desired dosage.

Flipper12
10-24-20, 19:29
Trying to get more seeking tips and tricks out of this thread.

Maybe you guys can discuss your old man non working cock issues in the viagra thread. I believe there is one.

FightingFungus
10-25-20, 01:48
More than likely a pro or a scammer. Talked to her a while back and wanted to see my I'd through text for her safety. I told her hell no and she asked me if I ever done this before. Because of this I didn't pursue.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1548746e-24ed-4fce-bc8f-171e5e970777

FightingFungus
10-25-20, 12:16
I know this one has been reported before but does anyone have any more reports. Wants 500 and no way I would give her that. That being said she has a great body.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a1e8ed50-44dd-48e4-95bd-0daeecf9afee

Been with this one, nice girl but bigger than pics indicate. Would not repeat.

https://www.seeking.com/member/3a87b33c-ed41-4dd6-81eb-f9c285c6e464

Aman123
10-25-20, 16:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/5755fc9a-5120-491a-ac8a-37c484e5c85a

Scheduled to meet but before meeting she asks for a deposit.

Jinurso
10-25-20, 16:58
I don't have specific information but all tests have a certain minimum sensitivity. Diluting urine in clean toilet water will dilute the beta HCG by the ratio of the relative volumes. A mighty piss would be more easily detected than a little tinkle. A pregnancy test would only be helpful if positive in this case.So if a woman said she was pregnant and you wanted to test for yourself, dipping a pregnancy test inside a toilet bowl might not be an effective method of determining whether she's lying?

Flipper12
10-25-20, 17:41
So if a woman said she was pregnant and you wanted to test for yourself, dipping a pregnancy test inside a toilet bowl might not be an effective method of determining whether she's lying?No dude come on, you can't be serious. Get over this nonsense of getting her to piss in your toilet and sticking a pregnancy test into the toilet bowl. WTF, you have to mentally handicapped to think that will work.

Firstly, whichever **** you banged without a condom on is more than likely banging other dudes so she's not sure either but somehow you're the best of the bareback bangers she's seeing so she's putting it on you. Here's what I did the last time this happened to me:

I said listen, we both know your less than lax attitude towards condom use and that's why you're in this predicament. I can see why you'd want me to be the father and I'll tell you what. If you really are pregnant, let's do a prenatal paternity test. I'll pay for it no worries. You just have to be 7 weeks pregnant or more we'll both submit our DNA and see what happens. Here's an example: https://dnacenter.com/paternity-testing/non-invasive-prenatal-paternity-testing/.

Sure enough, she passed on that and instead hit me up for $500 for an abortion. I said, listen, sure I'll put the $500 charge on my credit card, I'll take you to get the abortion. We'll go to planned parenthood and I'll cover all charges. Of course, she made an appointment and there was no charge LOL.

Anyway, a sticky situation was avoided. So please let go of this silly idea of shoving a pregnancy test into a toilet bowl of her piss. I mean how are you going to get her to piss and not flush to begin with?

Flipper12
10-25-20, 19:57
Damn, I put up a negative review of this woman and I got hit up by PM for her link. LOL 😆 you boys are in worse shape than me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c2640886-6e95-445c-ad60-c89221423770

Not 100% it works, I got blocked.

She looks like an average middle aged white woman. Face was thicker, teeth were bigger, body was bleh. BJ was good though. Not really GFE and wanted cover. I laid the charm on thick and convinced her to cip for second round. After I blew a load into her puss I grabbed her by the hair and put her mouth on my cock and she cleaned it up like a hand held semen vacuum. Didn't even need to wash up in the bathroom.

$250 damage plus cheap hotel. She's in rosemont.

Again I don't recommend and I didn't want to bang her for 200. But obviously some of you gentlemen are like thirsty men in a desert and even a dirty glass of water will do.

Osyus
10-25-20, 20:13
Been in talks with this one, any info appreciated.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b66c8429-d5e1-4f06-8565-8719dc03eefc

Woodson2019
10-25-20, 20:24
Damn, I put up a negative review of this woman and I got hit up by PM for her link. LOL 😆 you boys are in worse shape than me.

She looks like an average middle aged white woman. Face was thicker, teeth were bigger, body was bleh. BJ was good though. Not really GFE and wanted cover. I laid the charm on thick and convinced her to cip for second round. After I blew a load into her puss I grabbed her by the hair and put her mouth on my cock and she cleaned it up like a hand held semen vacuum. Didn't even need to wash up in the bathroom.

$250 damage plus cheap hotel. She's in rosemont.

Again I don't recommend and I didn't want to bang her for 200. But obviously some of you gentlemen are like thirsty men in a desert and even a dirty glass of water will do.I would second Flipper's recommendation. She sucked me in with the pictures last year. Heavier, smelled, etc. She is on SA everyday.

Pau Ford
10-25-20, 21:41
She's a 300 girl at best and even then I'm being generous. She's ok looking for a woman in her 40's but the boob job is pretty bad. CFS, BBBJ, one pop. Pics are her but flattering, she looks more like a woman in her 40's than the pics indicate.

But she's got a lot of issues. Doesn't even have her own place she rents a room in someone's house and has an 11 pm curfew. Yes a grown woman in her 40's with a curfew she gets locked out if she tries to come home after 11 pm. Idk kinda sounded like a halfway house or something. She talked non stop about all her problems. Lives off government assistance. If you do see her just spare yourself the get to know you talk and jump right into the sack b / c she annoyed the crap out of me she was like a wind up doll that wouldn't stfu about her issues.

You can do a whole lot better for your $ unless I guess you are into cougars and / or bad boob jobs.

I know this one has been reported before but does anyone have any more reports. Wants 500 and no way I would give her that. That being said she has a great body.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a1e8ed50-44dd-48e4-95bd-0daeecf9afee

ItsHowdyDoody
10-26-20, 10:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/14d59623-d148-4d5d-9db3-25435e8f2221

This annoying girl has had like 2-3 profiles in a few weeks. Pics seller only. If anyone would like to report her again as I did, that'd be super.

Lots of those online only types lately. This the season.

Fyzix99
10-26-20, 10:46
Damn, I put up a negative review of this woman and I got hit up by PM for her link. LOL & you boys are in worse shape than me.

$250 damage plus cheap hotel. She's in Rosemont.

Again I don't recommend and I didn't want to bang her for 200. But obviously some of you gentlemen are like thirsty men in a desert and even a dirty glass of water will do.Yes she's been on the site for a bit and it appears gone full pro. Never met just messaged some in the past. Used to have older SD and definitely had a baby in there somewhere. Lmk if you think this is her as I do:

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8468459.htm?cat=1

Jinurso
10-26-20, 11:36
It's not for me, it's for a friend!

He said this SA girl basically moved in with him and he didn't realize she stopped taking bc. She said she took a pregnancy test and it is positive, but he wants to be sure without provoking her by demanding she take one in front of him.

No dude come on, you can't be serious. Get over this nonsense of getting her to piss in your toilet and sticking a pregnancy test into the toilet bowl. WTF, you have to mentally handicapped to think that will work.

Firstly, whichever **** you banged without a condom on is more than likely banging other dudes so she's not sure either but somehow you're the best of the bareback bangers she's seeing so she's putting it on you. Here's what I did the last time this happened to me:

I said listen, we both know your less than lax attitude towards condom use and that's why you're in this predicament. I can see why you'd want me to be the father and I'll tell you what. If you really are pregnant, let's do a prenatal paternity test. I'll pay for it no worries. You just have to be 7 weeks pregnant or more we'll both submit our DNA and see what happens. Here's an example: https://dnacenter.com/paternity-testing/non-invasive-prenatal-paternity-testing/.

Sure enough, she passed on that and instead hit me up for $500 for an abortion. I said, listen, sure I'll put the $500 charge on my credit card, I'll take you to get the abortion. We'll go to planned parenthood and I'll cover all charges. Of course, she made an appointment and there was no charge LOL.

Anyway, a sticky situation was avoided. So please let go of this silly idea of shoving a pregnancy test into a toilet bowl of her piss. I mean how are you going to get her to piss and not flush to begin with?

CashDaddy47
10-26-20, 12:51
https://www.seeking.com/member/d062e3b1-aabe-492b-a931-c1f21c3392e1

So this one I saw when she was just 18 and occasionally since. I think she's taking it pro. Sweet girl, doesn't like to give head, but will give a half hearted effort. Covered sex was just ok, not much effort on her part. I was paying 250 for an hr one pop. But she's always broke and will constantly hit you up for money. Just my 2 cents.

Flipper12
10-26-20, 17:21
It's not for me, it's for a friend!

He said this SA girl basically moved in with him and he didn't realize she stopped taking bc. She said she took a pregnancy test and it is positive, but he wants to be sure without provoking her by demanding she take one in front of him.Tell this coward to man up and take some responsibility. You want to put your raw cock into some girl you got to deal with the consequences. Something like, "hey sometimes tests are inaccurate can you pee on this stick I bought, it's the more expensive high quality one". Like stop being a *****, he had the balls to ask her to raw dog, ask her to pee on his stick.

Flipper12
10-26-20, 17:27
Yes she's been on the site for a bit and it appears gone full pro. Never met just messaged some in the past. Used to have older SD and definitely had a baby in there somewhere. Lmk if you think this is her as I do:

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8468459.htm?cat=1Damn this eros girl is gorgeous. I doubt it's this blond ace of spades. She knows her value, doubt she'd post on eros. Was pretty easy to get her for 250, she knows she's lower end.

I suggested she change her user name to blond deuce of spades.

Agoraphobe
10-26-20, 18:20
Jumped back on after a 9 month COVID break and holy shit are the pickings slim.

Currently talking to these girls but none of them are really exciting me, any information would be great:

https://www.seeking.com/member/590f3e55-5a73-46a2-9314-2261baddb52d

https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4bd0f9-e0ed-4af9-a1d9-127fb3646f52

https://www.seeking.com/member/e31bb25c-8183-4f3c-86ea-6c8025c6a5a6

https://www.seeking.com/member/58f574f5-b4cc-43c3-910d-a84e8c0486a2

https://www.seeking.com/member/bd9f2e6f-ce29-4e39-8b61-ea99eb54271f

Truthfu11
10-26-20, 22:37
Yes she's been on the site for a bit and it appears gone full pro. Never met just messaged some in the past. Used to have older SD and definitely had a baby in there somewhere. Lmk if you think this is her as I do:

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/8468459.htm?cat=1Definitely not her. Yes, she did have a kid, autistic. She is nice and def doing this to help her kid have a better life.

Roctiggers
10-26-20, 23:33
I have are kik details. If any one wants trade in.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0a

Bsuh69
10-26-20, 23:57

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0aHave you seen her? Had a meet and greet today, seemed nice, pictures were accurate, didn't set off any alarms, but would love a heads up if she's nuts.

Aman123
10-27-20, 01:11

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0aShe gives her info to anyone that messages her.

Silver6933
10-27-20, 01:22
I remembered someone reporting on this girl below just can't remember. Any assistance would help. I think someone mentioned she offered BBFS also. Thanks in advance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/764a584f-9649-42a0-9d21-55843e9423f8

Roctiggers
10-27-20, 01:38
Have you seen her? Had a meet and greet today, seemed nice, pictures were accurate, didn't set off any alarms, but would love a heads up if she's nuts.It's been almost a year I have seen her. She was good, I didn't feel any thing crazy. She is very discreet, but get the job done. At that time, she was ok to spend the night, but not sure now if she is same.

Pau Ford
10-27-20, 04:42
No she's not nuts or anything. Just discreet due to her trying to work in the entertainment industry.

I saw her over 3 years ago so she's been doing this a long time. No M&G needed she was DTF right away. She's pretty much an escort not a SB. Does high volume / one time meetings rather than interested in anything ongoing with a SD. CFS only but her body count must be through the roof by now so I'd wrap it regardless. Ok face, good head game.

Have you seen her? Had a meet and greet today, seemed nice, pictures were accurate, didn't set off any alarms, but would love a heads up if she's nuts.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e5d595d6-2085-4a09-9e05-1b9e05227c0aTrade value of her kik prob isn't worth much she'll give her # to anyone who messages her 😂.

RedHead169
10-27-20, 09:26
I remembered someone reporting on this girl below just can't remember. Any assistance would help. I think someone mentioned she offered BBFS also. Thanks in advance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/764a584f-9649-42a0-9d21-55843e9423f8Just an FYI, you can search the end of the URL after the. And find the posts.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?19231-Arrangement-Reports&p=4561603&viewfull=1#post4561603 Post 4822

Bsuh69
10-27-20, 11:01
No she's not nuts or anything. Just discreet due to her trying to work in the entertainment industry.

I saw her over 3 years ago so she's been doing this a long time. No M&G needed she was DTF right away. She's pretty much an escort not a SB. Does high volume / one time meetings rather than interested in anything ongoing with a SD. CFS only but her body count must be through the roof by now so I'd wrap it regardless. Ok face, good head game.

Trade value of her kik prob isn't worth much she'll give her # to anyone who messages her 😂.LOL, I love the term body count, it totally makes sense in this context, but also makes me think she's a marine sniper or something, anyway, appreciate the intel, I always wrap it up and she seems like a good one to keep around if I don't want to put any effort in.

Bsuh69
10-27-20, 11:18
Anyone have experience with any of these?

https://www.seeking.com/member/49e0faeb-d096-4125-9c2f-baf7c0ea582d

https://www.seeking.com/member/49c390dc-0440-4ec1-99eb-f3f750fd1872

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/faa76db8-dca5-4c4a-9ca1-88c19456344d

One's I've had some experience with.

She's a dancer, quoted 500 plus hotel and ready to meet quickly, semi pro vibe.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/6ce9e5bd-3c27-4188-8a57-141005d42c00

Can host, quoted 200 or 300 I forget, seems very real, she wanted to get a coffee first, I just was swamped with other ones so I let her go.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/09b3df0f-3206-441a-bf6c-8d6d48b24184

Had a coffee with her, very nice and normal, setting up a time with her, but you all can go after it too.

https://www.seeking.com/member/267daca0-d5b9-468b-ba2e-13a027b4b8ac

Had coffee with her, very attractive pakistani girl, but she didn't read my profile and bailed once she realized I was married.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/605fa3d0-d57c-445a-976c-b7363dc9357f

Donger999
10-27-20, 11:52

Can host, quoted 200 or 300 I forget, seems very real, she wanted to get a coffee first, I just was swamped with other ones so I let her go.

Had a coffee with her, very nice and normal, setting up a time with her, but you all can go after it too.Valuable info here but several links to message rather than profiles. I was trying for Coffee1996 but couldn't see to get anywhere.

Lookin4it
10-27-20, 12:22

Had a coffee with her, very nice and normal, setting up a time with her, but you all can go after it too.

Had coffee with her, very attractive pakistani girl, but she didn't read my profile and bailed once she realized I was married.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/605fa3d0-d57c-445a-976c-b7363dc9357fMost of your links are to your message inbox. LOL.

Sorry, I am not trying to be a dick, just pointing it out.

FightingFungus
10-27-20, 17:14

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/605fa3d0-d57c-445a-976c-b7363dc9357fAlmost all your links are to your private message box!

Eric Lex
10-27-20, 22:28
Hey, all. It's been a while since I've shared, but I've been having some luck on sa. I'm particularly interested in her: https://www.seeking.com/member/026c8fa3-b0f6-42a3-9378-09a159d80fa9.

I'd really appreciate any intel on her.

To share, here are some of my encounters / intel on potential ladies you guys can meetup. Feel free to ask any questions.

https://www.seeking.com/member/cbee793b-445c-4ff4-bc3b-7857952e50c9

She's definitely real. Some social engineering led me to her fb / social media handles. Recently graduated and is staying in Chicago while she waits for a visa to work somewhere in Europe. She's actually a pro athlete. No donation discussion yet, but I haven't pursued heavily.

Been discussed several times. Last I checked 250 donation but cfs everything. Relatively easy to get her number. Just shoot her a message.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a2e2e32b-8ab0-4aca-a3f5-04e79351ae13

Relatively young and innocent. Open to meeting for 200. She's a bbw but has a set of big DDs. Haven't met up yet but seems eager and willing.

Also been discussed. I think she's definitely taking the time to message a good number of people. She's definitely eager to meet. She may have been asking for 2 or 250 before but now wants 300. I may see her soon.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9033d658-0669-408b-b03f-e46697f2cd76

Real. 200. She's a cute latina w / short hair. Nice and sweet but haven't seen again since she has a good size tummy. She's skinny but likes to eat / drink and it shows around the midsection. If you don't mind, she's open to hooking up on the second meet. Time investment but a good girl overall.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9f25bec0-c475-40ee-8f0f-6c45e81d10c0

Real. Haven't pursued but do have her social handles. A little emo / goth type chick but I think I'll def pass.

https://www.seeking.com/member/02c6a783-321c-4e4b-a32e-29e806f7b77f

Definitely real and cute but gps. Met her for drinks and just couldn't agree on donation. She likes to ask for 500 LOL. If you want a cute little latina chick for that price then go for it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e8591a67-07d0-4f17-8432-9e7b8071fdfe

I never met her but she's definitely open to meeting for fun. I believe we settled at 200 ppm but too far from me tbh, She may be down your alley if you like bbw.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d211e1a5-d34b-42af-bcbe-aac71138c5d2

Seems like a pro. Ok w / 200 but haven't taken the dive. I may but just seems slightly off since she's almost always available.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7130d6d7-d0ef-4054-8736-6ac433cfebc0

She's a real teen. Huge DDs on her. 200 msog. But guys don't even bother. I don't discuss details, but I really wish I knew she was one of those chicks who do don't give head because of blah blah bs, if you're ok with that, then go for it. Nothing good about her besides the big DDs on a teen.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d35129f-5f55-4fa4-9f6b-c90aa56511a0

Latina MILF willing to meet for 200. I never did meet up with her since she seems a little emotionally distressed. She gets so sensitive w / sending pics and you not responding right away. I'm very certain she's real but meh. For 200 better options out there. She does not swallow FYI.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f454d5-444b-4912-83c0-d3ea12b42acb

She's been discussed. I did not meet up w / her. She's asking for 300. Someone reported she can have a bad attitude. For that amount of money, idc how hot the girl is. She was adamant on 300 for 1 hour. Pass.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a72ec4ef-1189-45d3-ac13-f2ef36accdcc

This one is my regular. Short, petite latina. 2 bills for no time limit whatsoever. BBFS and likes to swallow. I see her often and definitely a keeper.

I really hope this dump helps some of you out there. There's a lot of other chicks I've been in talks w / and some others who I just haven't really tried to get together with. I'd really appreciate any info, and if anyone has questions and would rather ask privately, feel free. Thanks, all. Stay safe out there.

ChicagoGoer
10-27-20, 23:25
Hey, all. It's been a while since I've shared, but I've been having some luck on sa. I'm particularly interested in her: https://www.seeking.com/member/026c8fa3-b0f6-42a3-9378-09a159d80fa9.

To share, here are some of my encounters / intel on potential ladies you guys can meetup. Feel free to ask any questions.

She's definitely real. Some social engineering led me to her fb / social media handles. Recently graduated and is staying in Chicago while she waits for a visa to work somewhere in Europe. She's actually a pro athlete. No donation discussion yet, but I haven't pursued heavily.

Been discussed several times. Last I checked 250 donation but cfs everything. Relatively easy to get her number. Just shoot her a message.

Relatively young and innocent. Open to meeting for 200. She's a bbw but has a set of big DDs. Haven't met up yet but seems eager and willing.

Also been discussed. I think she's definitely taking the time to message a good number of people. She's definitely eager to meet. She may have been asking for 2 or 250 before but now wants 300. I may see her soon.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9033d658-0669-408b-b03f-e46697f2cd76

Real. 200. She's a cute latina w / short hair. Nice and sweet but haven't seen again since she has a good size tummy. She's skinny but likes to eat / drink and it shows around the midsection. If you don't mind, she's open to hooking up on the second meet. Time investment but a good girl overall.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9f25bec0-c475-40ee-8f0f-6c45e81d10c0

Real. Haven't pursued but do have her social handles. A little emo / goth type chick but I think I'll def pass.

https://www.seeking.com/member/02c6a783-321c-4e4b-a32e-29e806f7b77f

Definitely real and cute but gps. Met her for drinks and just couldn't agree on donation. She likes to ask for 500 LOL. If you want a cute little latina chick for that price then go for it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e8591a67-07d0-4f17-8432-9e7b8071fdfe

I never met her but she's definitely open to meeting for fun. I believe we settled at 200 ppm but too far from me tbh, She may be down your alley if you like bbw.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d211e1a5-d34b-42af-bcbe-aac71138c5d2

Seems like a pro. Ok w / 200 but haven't taken the dive. I may but just seems slightly off since she's almost always available.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7130d6d7-d0ef-4054-8736-6ac433cfebc0

She's a real teen. Huge DDs on her. 200 msog. But guys don't even bother. I don't discuss details, but I really wish I knew she was one of those chicks who do don't give head because of blah blah bs, if you're ok with that, then go for it. Nothing good about her besides the big DDs on a teen.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d35129f-5f55-4fa4-9f6b-c90aa56511a0

Latina MILF willing to meet for 200. I never did meet up with her since she seems a little emotionally distressed. She gets so sensitive w / sending pics and you not responding right away. I'm very certain she's real but meh. For 200 better options out there. She does not swallow FYI.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f454d5-444b-4912-83c0-d3ea12b42acb

She's been discussed. I did not meet up w / her. She's asking for 300. Someone reported she can have a bad attitude. For that amount of money, idc how hot the girl is. She was adamant on 300 for 1 hour. Pass.

This one is my regular. Short, petite latina. 2 bills for no time limit whatsoever. BBFS and likes to swallow. I see her often and definitely a keeper.

I really hope this dump helps some of you out there. There's a lot of other chicks I've been in talks w / and some others who I just haven't really tried to get together with. I'd really appreciate any info, and if anyone has questions and would rather ask privately, feel free. Thanks, all. Stay safe out there.Great dump and being concise. Sent you a dm.

Eric Lex
10-28-20, 00:00
Great dump and being concise. Sent you a dm.Been a while, my man. Clear your inbox, and we'll reconnect. Pm again, bro.

GeorgeVerWest
10-28-20, 00:59
I also dm you, hope you can reply back.

Pupsnu
10-28-20, 13:50
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ec5cbfc-27a7-4544-aa87-307480934a25

SummerCheer
10-28-20, 17:25
Hi guys! I hope you are doing good today. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any Asian BBFS on SA? Unfortunately I can't find that stuff on the escort market or the Asian massage places.

Thanks for the info in advance! You can PM me or reply on the thread.

Be safe and take care!

Jjt0015
10-28-20, 18:38
Hi guys! I hope you are doing good today. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any Asian BBFS on SA? Unfortunately I can't find that stuff on the escort market or the Asian massage places.

Thanks for the info in advance! You can PM me or reply on the thread.

Be safe and take care!Hey there, here you go. Was posted recently. She is half white half asian.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561603.

Post 4822.

Bigbouy911
10-28-20, 19:33
Anyone seen her? Her communication is so sporadic and a bit moody. She looks good though. https://www.seeking.com/member/4879cf54-c12d-4b24-a83a-1b168f3649af.I've been working on it. I'm smitten! Replies are very sporadic.

AngelBravo
10-29-20, 01:22
Hey there, here you go. Was posted recently. She is half white half asian.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561603.

Post 4822.Here I'll save you the trouble.

SummerCheer
10-29-20, 02:52
Here I'll save you the trouble.

https://www.seeking.com/member/764a584f-9649-42a0-9d21-55843e9423f8So idk if she blocked me or something like that. I would of definitely hit her up. She looked cute. If anyone what's to introduce me to her you know were to find me LOL.

Thanks!

FightingFungus
10-29-20, 17:58
Any intel on her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b2f47265-066d-4a01-883d-d6e7f94daf8f

Truthfu11
10-29-20, 18:33
DTF west loop student that's DTF. Cute but IMO not worth pursuing.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4ea5c8f1-558b-4d54-b4b4-288cf3d61a52

FightingFungus
10-29-20, 18:47
This one is dtf! Because she is married I decided against pursuing!

https://www.seeking.com/member/ac01df35-c5f4-4e12-b0f9-8f338ad0e072

FeldSpot
10-29-20, 21:23

https://www.seeking.com/member/ac01df35-c5f4-4e12-b0f9-8f338ad0e072She wanted 400 which made me pass.

RoronoaZ
10-29-20, 23:09

https://www.seeking.com/member/ac01df35-c5f4-4e12-b0f9-8f338ad0e072She's been writing erotic fan-faction and is a straight freak. She is ok with you being aggressive with her behind closed doors. I didn't date her again because she was just super weird to me and I hated her voice.

StanKost
10-30-20, 01:47
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employer

dbones
10-30-20, 04:25
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerI would for sure freak out too, but to say anything about you she would have say she was on the site and that's also not a good look for her. If I were you, I would just keep the profile and own up to it. Try laughing about it. Offer her some hush money or even see her and then she would not likely say anything. I don't know, I feel like deleting and running is just going to make yourself go crazy worrying about if this is going to come up at work. What do others think? I admit I am a little relaxed on the site figuring they are on there too, but also I do not have pictures of my face, I only share my private photos once I know that I do not know the girl and I am interested.

dbones
10-30-20, 04:35
Damn this eros girl is gorgeous. I doubt it's this blond ace of spades. She knows her value, doubt she'd post on eros. Was pretty easy to get her for 250, she knows she's lower end.

I suggested she change her user name to blond deuce of spades.I was thinking the same thing, I do not think it is the same girl.

WhiteSoxTom
10-30-20, 06:14
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerWhoa, slow down and take a breath. Your mind is running wild with the absolute worst case scenarios, which based on what you have written most likely will never happen. I know when I'm upset, it can be hard to think rationally when so many negative scenarios are running through my head.

Here are some things to consider.

It may not be her. If it was her, she may not have recognized you. If it was her and she did recognize you she may fear the same thing you do. Don't assume she is a horrible person out to blackmail people. She may have literally looked at your profile for 10 seconds, moved on to the next one never again giving yours a second thought.

I know it sucks that there is no way to know for sure if she recognized you. Try to let it go, there is nothing to do accept move forward and hope for the best.

Dodge55
10-30-20, 06:26
Whoa, slow down and take a breath. Your mind is running wild with the absolute worst case scenarios, which based on what you have written most likely will never happen. I know when I'm upset, it can be hard to think rationally when so many negative scenarios are running through my head.

Here are some things to consider.

It may not be her. If it was her, she may not have recognized you. If it was her and she did recognize you she may fear the same thing you do. Don't assume she is a horrible person out to blackmail people. She may have literally looked at your profile for 10 seconds, moved on to the next one never again giving yours a second thought.

I know it sucks that there is no way to know for sure if she recognized you. Try to let it go, there is nothing to do accept move forward and hope for the best.

Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerWorst case scenario; she did recognize you and decided to blackmail you to tell your employer. OK, tell your employer what? That you crossed paths on a "dating site" where women sell their bodies for money? So that makes her a what? She is an intern, looking to advance her career; seems to me she's at just as much risk for you to blackmail her. I agree with Whitesox, this is probably not going to go anywhere so just lay low. Also, I don't put my pictures on the site for this very reason. Good luck and chill!

Lookin4it
10-30-20, 09:38
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerI will second, third, and fourth what others on here have said. IF she intends on blackmailing you (which I feel is highly unlikely) she will come to you first to do so. Blackmail doesn't work if she has already told your employer. And back to "which I find highly unlikely," if she DID recognize you, she has just as much to lose by outing herself and really she has very little to gain. I can understand your freaking, as that is exactly what I would be doing. So, listen to the sympathetic friends you have on this board who can empathize: Take a few days, relax, let it go. Chances are high that it is nothing.

Finally, even YOU are not sure it is HER. Do you think, again IF she recognized you, she would have the exact same doubts?

FafaFooey
10-30-20, 10:14
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerIt can be terrifying to feel like your identity has been found out on SA or in the hobby in general, but in this case it feels very low risk unless the girl is just purely malicious or really stupid. The blackmailer in a scenario like this has just as much if not more personal, career, and legal risk as the target, so if she is building a career, etc it makes no sense for her to even consider this. And unless you somehow brought your superior position at work up to try to push an arrangement, there's really no ammunition to bring it up to your employer. And this could have even worked out to your advantage :cool:. In the old days if I'd run into a cute ex-intern at a bar and she said hi, who knows where the night could have led.

MikeIsHome
10-30-20, 10:55
Agreed. I think if using real clear pics it's inevitable someone is going to recognise you. Looking for dates isn't a career killer; it could certainly be a relationship ended. Not as if you got involved with an intern; that could be trouble. If someone is going to freak at being recognised you've got to be selective with pics.

Chicago41
10-30-20, 10:58
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerI doubt you have anything to worry about. What's she going to do, tell them she saw you on a prostitution site and out herself in the process? I doubt she cares one way or the other you're on there. It's probably fine.

MnCuckold
10-30-20, 12:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/e42a4455-398d-439b-a155-52f9d41919cc

Pau Ford
10-30-20, 13:16
Image search is your friend.

Pics come back as a known IG / TikTok star going by the names fympeyton on IG and itspeytonbabyy on TikTok.

Apparently this person is a minor as well. https://heightzone.com/itspeytonbabyy/.

Pupsnu
10-30-20, 14:08
She went to text right away, clearly DTF. 350 and 450 with anal. Appears to be fine w / o condoms, which is a hard no for me.

Lookin4it
10-30-20, 14:10
So idk if she blocked me or something like that. I would of definitely hit her up. She looked cute. If anyone what's to introduce me to her you know were to find me LOL.

Thanks!I guess that is what she does. I didn't even get a chance to talk to her. I sent a message, shared my pics, and without comment, she blocked me! Lololol I guess, in a way, that WAS a comment on me!

HanginBalls
10-30-20, 15:55
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerTell him you're a monger! You may get the promotion you seek!

Jayp80
10-30-20, 20:34
I would for sure freak out too, but to say anything about you she would have say she was on the site and that's also not a good look for her. If I were you, I would just keep the profile and own up to it. Try laughing about it. Offer her some hush money or even see her and then she would not likely say anything. I don't know, I feel like deleting and running is just going to make yourself go crazy worrying about if this is going to come up at work. What do others think? I admit I am a little relaxed on the site figuring they are on there too, but also I do not have pictures of my face, I only share my private photos once I know that I do not know the girl and I am interested.Meant to respond earlier, of the girls on SA who are scammers most are just trying some pic / video scam or some prepay scam. The chances of any girl on SA doing some long drawn out blackmail is extremely low, especially if you're never talked to her online. Unless you work with kids or are connected to some church or religious institution absolutely no one cares. I can't emphasize how little people care. A best case scenario for a scammer would be going to you first and then saying if you don't pay up I'll go to your wife. The only way she goes directly to your employer or wife is if you were a complete ass to her at work and she only wants to hurt you and doesn't care about getting anything in return.

Kellster
10-31-20, 00:08
Guys I fckd up and I'm freaking out. I saw my profile was looked up by a cute Asian chic and it was under the viewed me tab. I looked at her pics and she looked cute so I messaged her saying hi however few hours later I looked at her pics closer and I'm almost sure she worked at my job few months ago. She was very sweet and had a wild side and she was the lowest in the totem poll like a temp intern and I'm as high as it goes short of the owners and big administrators. If it was her she had definitely recognized me cause we worked closely many times. As soon as I realized it may be her I blocked her but obviously I'm freaking out she may tell others that we both know about this part of my life. She doesn't work at my job for few months now. Can she still view my profile if I had blocked her if she creates a new profile I disabled my account so I can lay low and I wonder if I create a new account in 1-2 mo again can she stumble on the new profile again and obviously worry if she had snapped few pics of my profile and start blackmailing me to tell my employerI'm pretty sure blackmail is a crime, so if she threatens you, especially in a text or email you could respond, "Go ahead. I hope you have a good lawyer. "

I would put any pics you have on private if you haven't already. Definitely black out your face. You could always delete your profile or change your profile name. And if worse comes to worse you could just laugh it off and say your friend played a joke on you and created a profile or your computer got hacked or something. I mean what exactly have you done? You have a profile on a site. She has a profile on there too. It's also not like the first time women employees have slept with a boss for a promotion or a raise to move up the ladder. I'm sure that stuff happens a lot- especially in Hollywood.

StanKost
10-31-20, 00:42
It can be terrifying to feel like your identity has been found out on SA or in the hobby in general, but in this case it feels very low risk unless the girl is just purely malicious or really stupid. The blackmailer in a scenario like this has just as much if not more personal, career, and legal risk as the target, so if she is building a career, etc it makes no sense for her to even consider this. And unless you somehow brought your superior position at work up to try to push an arrangement, there's really no ammunition to bring it up to your employer. And this could have even worked out to your advantage :cool:. In the old days if I'd run into a cute ex-intern at a bar and she said hi, who knows where the night could have led.Thank you all guys for the solid advice I tried to keep myself busy at work and get my mind off it. We were in good terms strictly professionally and she enjoyed working together but obviously I never made any moves. She doesn't have any incentive to be vindictive so may be I overreacted in the blackmailing part although I'm embarrassed if it was her and had recognized me cause I am supposedly respected and educated guy who bangs SB for money 😳 I regret that I panicked and blocked her without reading her profile carefully to check if it was even her but the profile was of a short and cute Asian girl with a characteristic mole on the her eyebrow just next to the bridge of the nose and that mole looked exactly like hers. Also when I was working with her she struck me as a girl who may be in the SA lifestyle nothing more of a vibe or as the cliche goes it takes one to know one. I remember when they cut her position off she had just signed a rental agreement for 1000 $ or more and I thought I wouldn't be surprised if she gets into SA but obviously never said a word. I will lay low and blur all my public pics and change my handle.

dbones
10-31-20, 01:15
I think SA is great. I've used it off an on for years and had some really good long term hookups. I've also met girls that I just did not feel it with or connect and it was a one off. But over the years, I would say about 3/4 of the ones I met we ended up having BBFS. But I feel like the reason was that I never asked in advance, treated them with respect, did not even talk about anything sexual and set it up more as a "date" and a lets have some wine, get to know each other, see if chemistry is there, etc. And then once we hung out we ended up just banging with no condoms. So of course I do not know if these girls always do this or sometimes or if they felt comfortable, but it seems like nowadays I am getting a ton of responses up front telling me that condoms are required and I think this is in response to why'all asking them off the bat if they will do BBFS. I feel like if you ask and they never met you they are almost always going to say No! So don't ask! Just go with the flow and you will likely get it. If you do not, and she won't next time, then cut your losses and move on if that is important to you. Just my two cents but it seems like in the last two months this is being asked by every girl I want to set up a date with. But I love the site, I have currently been seeing a really hot 26 year old that is fun as hell (I am 42 but look young) where we meet once a week, have sex immediately, then eat and drink (either going out or in), usually have some party favors, and then bang again at night. Then again in the morning. All CIP. Feels like a gf but I know she is putting out several times and I do not have deal with her the other six days a week. LOL. Usually give her 5 per visit. If she was an escort she would get 5 per hour and it would be covered. She's a gem. I will share when I stop seeing her. She is not on the site anymore so not sure if I am her only SD or she found others for long term as well (likely the latter but she does work too so who knows and she is always available when I ask).

BeNewAgain
10-31-20, 09:57
No dude come on, you can't be serious. Get over this nonsense of getting her to piss in your toilet and sticking a pregnancy test into the toilet bowl. WTF, you have to mentally handicapped to think that will work.

Anyway, a sticky situation was avoided. So please let go of this silly idea of shoving a pregnancy test into a toilet bowl of her piss. I mean how are you going to get her to piss and not flush to begin with?It's always nice to read other's advice when it comes to a situation like this. I'm always busting inside these young girls, sometimes completely unaware if they're actually on birth control at all. I've been lucky so far, but riddle me this: What if the girl doesn't know your real name, doesn't know where you live, doesn't know where you work, doesn't know what car you drive, and doesn't even know your real phone number? How could she ever find you if you knocked her up?

MikeIsHome
10-31-20, 10:43
If you no longer work together, know she's real and you found her hot, sounds like the perfect beginning for a sb LOL.

Malfoy829
10-31-20, 12:07
https://www.seeking.com/member/30ef0dab-543a-4646-ba2c-03bb2d983340

I usually perform my mongering in the western burbs. This girl is DTF. She has a real job so scheduling can be difficult, but she hosts and wants 150. She is the girl in the pics. She is nice and easy to talk with and our meeting was satisfying. She is carrying extra baby weight. Except in a pinch I lightly won't see her again as I like a thinner woman.

Pau Ford
10-31-20, 13:13
If she really wanted to she could. Likely require court order / subpoena but she get your info from SA, if you met at a hotel there's hotel records (and prob camera footage too), etc. If she really wanted to do it there are ways.

Most chicks prob wouldn't but ya never know

It's always nice to read other's advice when it comes to a situation like this. I'm always busting inside these young girls, sometimes completely unaware if they're actually on birth control at all. I've been lucky so far, but riddle me this: What if the girl doesn't know your real name, doesn't know where you live, doesn't know where you work, doesn't know what car you drive, and doesn't even know your real phone number? How could she ever find you if you knocked her up?

RoronoaZ
10-31-20, 15:25
https://www.seeking.com/member/41d48251-45ed-441a-87ed-d0afb975e74c

Wants you to Venmo 325 first. Scammer waste of time.

FightingFungus
10-31-20, 21:00
This one wants 500 and she could possibly be a scammer. I have no proof but that is my 6th sense. That being said I don't pay 500 for noone.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f1351533-44ad-4f6e-a866-2e1f80748cea

This one wants 400 for a few hours. She is 30 and has kids and in my opinion she is a 200 dollar girl.

https://www.seeking.com/member/126cd05a-4430-46f8-b98d-92e52e963911

Alot of pic sellers lately. I have been reporting them all. We should all get together and do the same.

FightingFungus
10-31-20, 21:04
This one is DTF but she can't leave house and can only host because she has a kid. The neighborhood she lives in isn't the worst but it isn't the best. I was thinking with my big head and thought against seeing her. IF she lives in high rise in depaul area or loyola area I would. I didn't want to take the chance of being robbed and if that didn't happen her kid could possibly cock block us and cut short the time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7768f91a-8c3f-4d76-b214-f42bbdcf3a2c

Aman123
10-31-20, 23:14
This one wants 500 and she could possibly be a scammer. I have no proof but that is my 6th sense. That being said I don't pay 500 for noone.

This one wants 400 for a few hours. She is 30 and has kids and in my opinion she is a 200 dollar girl.

Alot of pic sellers lately. I have been reporting them all. We should all get together and do the same.Carly quoted me 400 for 1 hr a few weeks ago and she drives. I passed since she seemed pro.

IhBurmaa
11-01-20, 05:37

Alot of pic sellers lately. I have been reporting them all. We should all get together and do the same.Carly is scammer. 5 minute prior to hotel date she ask send Venmo prior to meet.

Malfoy829
11-01-20, 13:12
https://www.seeking.com/member/c8ea737c-56e2-4de3-b087-dbf2140d1627

Scammer. "She" wants a gift card before meeting.

Flipper12
11-01-20, 13:25
If she really wanted to she could. Likely require court order / subpoena but she get your info from SA, if you met at a hotel there's hotel records (and prob camera footage too), etc. If she really wanted to do it there are ways.

Most chicks prob wouldn't but ya never knowCome on bro, LOL this isn't going to happen. SA isn't giving out shit and if they do it'll be my prepaid number and vpn IP. Hotel records LOL. Hyatt isn't giving out my fake I'd info I gave them to book a room LOL.

Look, here's what I recommend. I never ask for BBFS but 90% of the time I end up balls deep in these girls. I'll admit I'm a bit of a charmer and usually they'll slide me right in. Now before I nut ill ask "want me to fill you up". If she answers in the negative I'll pull out and it'll go down her throat or up her pooper if that door is open.

Don't nut in someone without birth control. You don't want to risk the chances of your progeny running around.

And if you fo just throw her an extra $60 for plan B and bounce out of there with a clean conscience.

FightingFungus
11-01-20, 13:58
Carly is scammer. 5 minute prior to hotel date she ask send Venmo prior to meet.My 6th sense was right! I had no proof but something was telling me that!

Jinurso
11-01-20, 14:12
It's always nice to read other's advice when it comes to a situation like this. I'm always busting inside these young girls, sometimes completely unaware if they're actually on birth control at all. I've been lucky so far, but riddle me this: What if the girl doesn't know your real name, doesn't know where you live, doesn't know where you work, doesn't know what car you drive, and doesn't even know your real phone number? How could she ever find you if you knocked her up?It's easy nowadays. She uploads her kid's DNA to one of those DNA family websites and if you have any close blood relatives who used the site, she will quickly put two and two together and track it to you. One court order later and you're on the hook for child support.

Flipper12
11-01-20, 14:16
It's easy nowadays. She uploads her kid's DNA to one of those DNA family websites and if you have any close blood relatives who used the site, she will quickly put two and two together and track it to you. One court order later and you're on the hook for child support.Jesus christ, this is literally not even possible. Show me one real case of this. Like this thought you had is so bad it wouldn't make sense in a fiction novel.

My recommendation is to not nut into girls vaginas. But that said let's be realistic about what's possible in terms of tracking. And a dna website is not it LOL.

Pau Ford
11-01-20, 14:26
It's called Familial DNA and it's very real. That's how they finally caught the Golden State Killer. His DNA was submitted to a genealogy site, it was linked to some relatives of his, they worked back from there and caught him that way. No reason that couldn't work for paternity too.

Jesus christ, this is literally not even possible. Show me one real case of this. Like this thought you had is so bad it wouldn't make sense in a fiction novel.

My recommendation is to not nut into girls vaginas. But that said let's be realistic about what's possible in terms of tracking. And a dna website is not it LOL.

Flipper12
11-01-20, 14:37
It's called Familial DNA and it's very real. That's how they finally caught the Golden State Killer. His DNA was submitted to a genealogy site, it was linked to some relatives of his, they worked back from there and caught him that way. No reason that couldn't work for paternity too.So you're telling me they're going to do what I pasted below to solve a paternity case for a SA girl that had banged multiple dudes bare:

Eventually "through the use of*genetic genealogy*searching on*GEDmatch, investigators identified distant relatives of DeAngelo*– including family members directly related to his great-great-great-great grandfather dating back to the 1800's. Based on this information, investigators built about 25 different*family trees. The tree that eventually linked to DeAngelo alone contained approximately 1,000 people. Over the course of a few months, investigators used other clues like age, sex and place of residence to rule out suspects populating these trees, eliminating suspects one by one until only DeAngelo remained. ".

During the investigation, several people were considered and later eliminated as suspect.

Posiedon
11-01-20, 14:39

Most chicks prob wouldn't but ya never knowGet a vasectomy done!!

Aman123
11-01-20, 14:39
Jesus christ, this is literally not even possible. Show me one real case of this. Like this thought you had is so bad it wouldn't make sense in a fiction novel.

My recommendation is to not nut into girls vaginas. But that said let's be realistic about what's possible in terms of tracking. And a dna website is not it LOL.Let's not forget these tests and investigation cost money and time. No one in their right mind will spend 10 k+ to find out the father. If it was this easy, everyone that got knocked up will be doing it.

Pau Ford
11-01-20, 15:18
So you're telling me they're going to do what I pasted below to solve a paternity case for a SA girl that had banged multiple dudes bare:You said "this is literally not even possible". You were wrong, it is entirely possible that's all I was saying.

You are also wrong when you said "SA isn't giving out shit". You are 100% wrong and I know that for a fact, SA can and will cooperate with regard to legal matters, criminal matters, etc.

RoronoaZ
11-01-20, 15:22
Asking for 1000 ppm.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6a8408ef-fa29-4eb6-9025-b2bbf290b5e3

Israeli chic from Wicker Park.

Shorty58
11-01-20, 16:28
Can anyone share info about these:

Xsweetnsourx https://www.seeking.com/member/788c0a34-9e69-4a3d-a168-c8832465393b.

FunSeekingBaby https://www.seeking.com/member/1c7fd308-0eef-448c-bd94-81f025d4b512.

Thanks in advance.

Malfoy829
11-01-20, 16:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3d49e03-8b05-4265-bd60-142d5bd4581e

This girl was mentioned in this thread in June. She is DTF and semi-pro. She wants 400 FS and would not negotiate it. But I accepted a car date to try her out. She is super cute, says she is 23 and looks even younger. She is a spinner. She is skilled. Her BBBJ was one of the better I have had in a while. She does not host, only occasionally does car dates, or you Uber her to you. She offered that she does double with a friend and she showed me videos of the two of them.

ZckBrc
11-01-20, 19:03

Does anyone have a full review? I know she was mentioned before, wondering what to expect, BBFS / BBBJ or CFS / CBJ, also wondering how long the session was.

Flipper12
11-01-20, 20:23

Does anyone have a full review? I know she was mentioned before, wondering what to expect, BBFS / BBBJ or CFS / CBJ, also wondering how long the session was.300, I paid for a hotel. 75 minutes BBBJ. Cfs my choice, didn't ask about BBFS. Pretty much semi pro. Ready to fuck sight undeen.

Meddic80
11-01-20, 22:24
Can anyone share info about these:

Xsweetnsourx https://www.seeking.com/member/788c0a34-9e69-4a3d-a168-c8832465393b.

FunSeekingBaby https://www.seeking.com/member/1c7fd308-0eef-448c-bd94-81f025d4b512.

Thanks in advance.Xsweetnsourx is a complete waste of time. Chatted with her over the summer, exchanged photos etc. Suggested we meet and agreed to meet for coffee in Schaumburg. She wanted to get paid for meeting in public for coffee. I then offered to meet in a hotel instead. Replied "no hook up during first meeting".

FunSeekingBaby I met over the summer in Crystal Lake, she's heavier, we didn't click. She was a bit cold and strange for me. I didn't pursue. I ended up leaving.

Shorty58
11-02-20, 11:50
Marielove https://www.seeking.com/member/a2f6212c-47d6-4bcc-955e-eb84cd815dba Tells a sad story, says her past due light bill is $756 and it's being shut off tomorrow. Wants money for a while before meeting. I say bullshit. Her number begins 813-303-8 xxx.

TimeForPlay10
11-02-20, 12:31
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a42e71f-0c89-4200-b1b4-bcd58216c374

Wants $1000 per meet LOL. Next.

SeanKonnery
11-02-20, 14:35
300, I paid for a hotel. 75 minutes BBBJ. Cfs my choice, didn't ask about BBFS. Pretty much semi pro. Ready to fuck sight undeen.Was she into DFK?

DonMartin57
11-02-20, 18:22
I swear I've seen her before on SA.

https://www.seeking.com/member/611c879e-da41-4a42-8a35-8933eac68277

Aman123
11-02-20, 18:26
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a42e71f-0c89-4200-b1b4-bcd58216c374

Wants $1000 per meet LOL. Next.https://www.seeking.com/member/24e29361-3797-4ff0-bfab-88204c823f13

Same with this one. Max I pay is 600.

JohnsDoe
11-02-20, 20:08
300, I paid for a hotel. 75 minutes BBBJ. Cfs my choice, didn't ask about BBFS. Pretty much semi pro. Ready to fuck sight undeen.Stop paying too much. She agreed to. 200 2 hrs with me, and still keeps texting me.

Jinurso
11-02-20, 23:19

My recommendation is to not nut into girls vaginas. But that said let's be realistic about what's possible in terms of tracking. And a dna website is not it LOL.Genealogy websites have exploded in popularity. They're cheap and easy to use. It's not $10,000. It's like $100 to do a relative finder on 23andme.com, and they give you a list of relatives who also uploaded their DNA.

So if you have a parent, sibling, aunt / uncle or whatever who is into trying to track down the family tree, your little sugar baby is $100 away from connecting with them.

This isn't theoretical, BTW. Dani Shapiro wrote a whole book about her experiences with it. A lot of states now mandate it for women applying for welfare for their children so they can go after the father for child support before paying out welfare.

Chicago41
11-03-20, 10:47
Genealogy websites have exploded in popularity. They're cheap and easy to use. It's not $10,000. It's like $100 to do a relative finder on 23andme.com, and they give you a list of relatives who also uploaded their DNA.

So if you have a parent, sibling, aunt / uncle or whatever who is into trying to track down the family tree, your little sugar baby is $100 away from connecting with them.

This isn't theoretical, BTW. Dani Shapiro wrote a whole book about her experiences with it. A lot of states now mandate it for women applying for welfare for their children so they can go after the father for child support before paying out welfare.Correct, it is very possible and even probable. Once you've done the test once though one of the vendors, you can also download the raw data and upload it to gedmatch, which is 100% free and combines data from all participants from all platforms. LE and the Dept of Justice actively use it to hunt for criminals and ID the remains of dead people who can't otherwise be determined.

Jasper Newton
11-03-20, 16:45
Anybody know anything about this one? I knew her in real life back in the day.

https://www.seeking.com/member/809052a3-b4e2-426c-9b0a-464d042b1076

Trogon
11-03-20, 16:49
Any info on these too.

Thanks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/55fa09d5-f046-4cb1-9847-1bd9320a79f7

https://www.seeking.com/member/7d7a2438-68d1-feb1-8e2d-41ab8d291d2b

https://www.seeking.com/member/8fcbe01a-959d-b198-fd10-93ba03881925

Woodson2019
11-03-20, 17:25
I think she has been mentioned awhile ago, pre-covid, but searched the thread and didn't find anything. Probably a new profile. Been chatting with her last couple of days. She is on SA every day it seems. Assuming someone has seen her in person as she was around pre-Covid.

Affraid to ask what she wants but probably +5. Is she worth seeing?

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dc7b868-14c6-47d1-b650-efd1c73f9f8a

FightingFungus
11-03-20, 18:43
Any info on these too.

Thanks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/55fa09d5-f046-4cb1-9847-1bd9320a79f7

https://www.seeking.com/member/7d7a2438-68d1-feb1-8e2d-41ab8d291d2b

https://www.seeking.com/member/8fcbe01a-959d-b198-fd10-93ba03881925I wouldn't do them for free.

Flipper12
11-03-20, 20:53
Stop paying too much. She agreed to. 200 2 hrs with me, and still keeps texting me.LOL 200 for 2 hours. I guess I got had. So hard to price them out. I've been rejected for 400 for an hour covered I pay hotel. So my offers usually don't go under 300. I've been laughed at for my 300 offers too. This shit is so inconsistent.

Pupsnu
11-03-20, 22:41
She wants $1000.

I think she has been mentioned awhile ago, pre-covid, but searched the thread and didn't find anything. Probably a new profile. Been chatting with her last couple of days. She is on SA every day it seems. Assuming someone has seen her in person as she was around pre-Covid.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dc7b868-14c6-47d1-b650-efd1c73f9f8a

JohnsDoe
11-04-20, 01:07
LOL 200 for 2 hours. I guess I got had. So hard to price them out. I've been rejected for 400 for an hour covered I pay hotel. So my offers usually don't go under 300. I've been laughed at for my 300 offers too. This shit is so inconsistent.I've been laughed at too. LOL. But I always start at 150. They usually go down after that; to their absolute acceptable rate. Then I ask for more time.

Aman123
11-04-20, 01:17
What's with sa these days. So many people asking for deposit and stuff and different area code.

BduBange
11-04-20, 02:41
LOL 200 for 2 hours. I guess I got had. So hard to price them out. I've been rejected for 400 for an hour covered I pay hotel. So my offers usually don't go under 300. I've been laughed at for my 300 offers too. This shit is so inconsistent.We stopped talking because she said she wouldn't go below 300 and I said that I wouldn't go over 250.

JohnsDoe
11-04-20, 10:39
We stopped talking because she said she wouldn't go below 300 and I said that I wouldn't go over 250.BTW, she didn't say yes to me the same day. It took at least 3 days. I'd say we all stay consistent.

DonMartin57
11-04-20, 11:36

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dc7b868-14c6-47d1-b650-efd1c73f9f8aQuick image search finds that pic all over the web.

ItsHowdyDoody
11-04-20, 12:26
I wouldn't do them for free.Could also try to negotiate a reverse sugar daddy where they pay up vs. Donation, LOL.

TimeForPlay10
11-04-20, 14:00

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dc7b868-14c6-47d1-b650-efd1c73f9f8aI haven't seen her but she looks great and communicates well. She asked for 800 and I didn't even try to negotiate. Maybe you can get her to agree to 500 but I doubt less.

IrishRed
11-04-20, 14:09
I wouldn't do them for free.I'm with you fungus. Not if they were free! Hell, not if they paid ME!

RoronoaZ
11-04-20, 16:08
Unknownmiss. Aa from Lakeview, has a terrible attitude. Didn't meet, but wouldn't go under 3 (don't have link).

Lovemebbb. Aa from Pilsen, wouldn't take 200 ppm, not mobile (don't have link).

AmandyCandyy - https://www.seeking.com/member/baa6a043-0282-4781-b0bd-010eb61d6f96 - PIC / VID seller.

dbones
11-04-20, 17:50
I saw her during covid but did not repeat. She was cool, had fun, really nice body, looks a little rougher in the face than pics indicate (not quite trashy but getting there). The thing for me is that she is tall and wore huge heals so felt like I was with an amazon (I am 5'10, so note quite short). Only other downside was she smelled like smoke. But had some small talk, we went upstairs, nice BBBJ. She asked if I had protection, I said no, she got on anyways cowgirl and I finished with me on top and pulled out to cover her up. I thought she was going to stay for round 2 but she claimed she had to run to the office. Overall it was ok but not worth repeating. I think the damage was 4 but small chance it was 5.

I haven't seen her but she looks great and communicates well. She asked for 800 and I didn't even try to negotiate. Maybe you can get her to agree to 500 but I doubt less.

JangoFouts
11-04-20, 17:58
I wouldn't do them for free.The 56 yo looked good, for 56.

The others. The phrase "I wouldn't fuck them with your dick" comes to mind.

TimeForPlay10
11-04-20, 18:33
https://www.seeking.com/member/3344e5e3-2020-c276-4055-a024c08a83d0

I saw one mention with little detail about her from back in the Spring. Seems semi pro. Anyone have any recent info to share? DM me if you prefer.

Agoraphobe
11-04-20, 18:35
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a8904c7-810c-4c35-bca9-0f56cee9e126

This one agreed to $300 but then wanted money for a meet and greet. She blocked me when I declined.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8c1ddeb1-36e1-4fae-abdc-ebcc30054007

This ones a pro, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illinois/Chicago/badgal95_.

Has some pretty decent photos on instagram and an overpriced OnlyFans I wasn't willing to drop $50 on. I'll keep her number on hand if I ever need a girl in a pinch.

Wants to $200 to go to dinner and "discuss what we're looking for". Hard pass.

Got her number, asked her to send a verification pic, and she ghosted.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c95fccfe-7b40-4ee7-bbad-41abecc3843f

Got her number, she sent a verification pic, and she's way bigger than her photos.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2ae47c19-7777-4ed9-8f66-ac5174c39bb4

Blocked me after I offered $250, guess I offended her LOL.

FightingFungus
11-04-20, 18:43
https://www.seeking.com/member/9a8904c7-810c-4c35-bca9-0f56cee9e126

This one agreed to $300 but then wanted money for a meet and greet. She blocked me when I declined.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8c1ddeb1-36e1-4fae-abdc-ebcc30054007

This ones a pro, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illinois/Chicago/badgal95_.

Has some pretty decent photos on instagram and an overpriced OnlyFans I wasn't willing to drop $50 on. I'll keep her number on hand if I ever need a girl in a pinch.

Got her number, asked her to send a verification pic, and she ghosted.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c95fccfe-7b40-4ee7-bbad-41abecc3843f

Got her number, she sent a verification pic, and she's way bigger than her photos.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2ae47c19-7777-4ed9-8f66-ac5174c39bb4

Blocked me after I offered $250, guess I offended her LOL.Niveen 1996 is much bigger than the verification photo she sent me. I am talking 50 pound heavier, she is not attractive and I didn't go through with it. That is the worst when a girl sends you a pic and they are 50 pound heavier than pics indicate. I think many times these girls are addicted to things such as Adderall they stop and they blow up. One girl I met on sosuave I am not kidding you had a great body on her SA and Tinder pics when I seen her she was hot but 50 pounds heavier.

FightingFungus
11-04-20, 18:46
Could also try to negotiate a reverse sugar daddy where they pay up vs. Donation, LOL.LOL. Yeah I will hit them up and say I will meet them for coffee for an allowance of 200 dollars and I am only looking for platonic.

RoronoaZ
11-04-20, 19:01
What the hell is up with the influx of chicks on SA that are obsessed with the occult? Has anyone else noticed this trend? I'm superstitious and it weird the hell out of me (pun intended).

Meddic80
11-04-20, 23:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/3344e5e3-2020-c276-4055-a024c08a83d0

I saw one mention with little detail about her from back in the Spring. Seems semi pro. Anyone have any recent info to share? DM me if you prefer.She's legit, photos are accurate. 250, BBBJ, cfs & can host.

Malfoy829
11-05-20, 08:02
https://www.seeking.com/member/7f5c32eb-0b21-42f2-a13b-c3c55c09b67f

This girl is a pro. A few messages after switching to text she unsolicitedly offered 200 hr, 150 hhr, 100 qv. I have not partaken yet, but might.

Jinurso
11-05-20, 10:41

.This is where my approach is a lot different from most people's. I insist on a paid M&G while other guys see it as a red flag. This girl was a ton of fun and it ended up being worth the risk.

Chicago41
11-05-20, 11:44
This is where my approach is a lot different from most people's. I insist on a paid M&G while other guys see it as a red flag. This girl was a ton of fun and it ended up being worth the risk.Yep, everyone's opinions on this and other stuff are all over the place. I'm sure we irritate them as much as they irritate us with all the different expectations LOL.

FightingFungus
11-05-20, 12:08
This is where my approach is a lot different from most people's. I insist on a paid M&G while other guys see it as a red flag. This girl was a ton of fun and it ended up being worth the risk.I would never pay for a meet and greet unless I am looking for a real SD / SB relationship long term. To me the LTR goes out the window when I am opening up my wallet. It is different me paying for dates but me opening my wallet after date and giving them an envelope I can't do long term.

Eternalchaoz
11-05-20, 16:17
Has anyone had luck with this one?

https://www.seeking.com/member/942f69c7-da48-42b8-a72c-c1403839cf85

I'm supposed to meet her soon.

Lookin4it
11-05-20, 18:22
Has anyone had luck with this one?

I'm supposed to meet her soon.She told me she was only available week nights and weekends, which is the exact opposite of my schedule, so we did not get too far. And she blurted that out very early, so she must get a lot of that. Or she just didn't like me. LOL.

Eternalchaoz
11-05-20, 21:36
She told me she was only available week nights and weekends, which is the exact opposite of my schedule, so we did not get too far. And she blurted that out very early, so she must get a lot of that. Or she just didn't like me. LOL.Yeah, that's rather unfortunate.

She seems too good to be true. She says she's from Columbia originally.

Lookin4it
11-06-20, 10:58
Yeah, that's rather unfortunate.

She seems too good to be true. She says she's from Columbia originally.She was definitely within my wheelhouse of what I like. She does seen a bit TGTBT, but I have met and succeeded with some who appeared that way in the early stages. I was very disappointment to be rejected. LOL Best of luck with her and let me know how it goes, I can live with the vicarious thrills.

Lookin4it
11-06-20, 12:28
https://www.seeking.com/member/7008f484-d0ad-427e-a839-e98f8ff7d4db

I do not know if that link will work because she blocked me as soon as I called her out on being a scammer. Her story to me was she was moving and needed $550 for her new apartment security deposit and if I could send her that money now, we could meet at her new place next week. I knew that is where it was headed at her second message to me which was the typical "I am so stressed, I have a money problem. " SA is getting so full of scammers. I mean there is certainly a lot of success to be found, but the ration of scammers to real continually grows to the point of absurdity.

FightingFungus
11-06-20, 16:55
I spoke to this one and she sounds like a pro. My 6th sense is she could be a scammer or type that will have someone stick you up but I have no proof. She will give you her number and will speak to you and not text. I was in the mood for an AA and was looking to meet her but decided against it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/353325d2-12cd-497a-9f59-fa144098f76b

Aman123
11-06-20, 18:19
https://www.seeking.com/member/7008f484-d0ad-427e-a839-e98f8ff7d4db

I do not know if that link will work because she blocked me as soon as I called her out on being a scammer. Her story to me was she was moving and needed $550 for her new apartment security deposit and if I could send her that money now, we could meet at her new place next week. I knew that is where it was headed at her second message to me which was the typical "I am so stressed, I have a money problem. " SA is getting so full of scammers. I mean there is certainly a lot of success to be found, but the ration of scammers to real continually grows to the point of absurdity.https://www.seeking.com/member/8177692e-2240-4774-8aef-1ef3e22ed7dd

https://www.seeking.com/member/98df741c-4ba0-4937-9999-c03d41e78149

https://www.seeking.com/member/f9e34e85-20b4-4498-af2f-5e83d5517e32

https://www.seeking.com/member/b20d9a07-7806-4432-a94d-ff65ab7406dc

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f98c8bc-43f1-4326-9ea2-2ffef35fed85

https://www.seeking.com/member/c0e583f8-22db-4264-b3be-1661fedd010e

FightingFungus
11-06-20, 19:34
https://www.seeking.com/member/8177692e-2240-4774-8aef-1ef3e22ed7dd

https://www.seeking.com/member/98df741c-4ba0-4937-9999-c03d41e78149

https://www.seeking.com/member/f9e34e85-20b4-4498-af2f-5e83d5517e32

https://www.seeking.com/member/b20d9a07-7806-4432-a94d-ff65ab7406dc

https://www.seeking.com/member/4f98c8bc-43f1-4326-9ea2-2ffef35fed85

https://www.seeking.com/member/c0e583f8-22db-4264-b3be-1661fedd010eStart reporting all of them. Whenever they message me saying only fans or are only looking online I report it. So many scammers and online seekers recently.

Malfoy829
11-08-20, 11:35

This girl is DTF once she is comfortable with you. She wants 500 per meet, so no go for me.

Eternalchaoz
11-08-20, 20:40

This girl is DTF once she is comfortable with you. She wants 500 per meet, so no go for me.Is her profile still active for anyone else?

Roctiggers
11-08-20, 21:23
Is her profile still active for anyone else?Yes. It is active. She is online right now.

Eternalchaoz
11-08-20, 22:22
Yes. It is active. She is online right now.She must of blocked me then. I met her last week. I had a fun time with her. I didn't pay 500 though. She must not want me to know she is still on seeking.

Aman123
11-10-20, 00:56
https://www.seeking.com/member/9e71d32f-1d1a-4986-a7c2-f90dfccf4659

This one is out of her mind. 10 k monthly allowance.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9d17c68f-bc77-4fc2-ab81-7cd7a8bd69b9

Asking 700. Looks hot and might pursue this weekend.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a526f9ed-b5dc-40c9-b2f5-1f2b12bb2b37

350 per meet. Not pursing. Doesn't look that good.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b81afb8-65ba-477f-bbdc-44c7473c5587

1500 monthly. Would pursue but she lives in Vernon hills. Too far.

https://www.seeking.com/member/94586b76-1bbb-4e79-9ebe-8562774e48a9

Asking 1 k per meet. Not pursuing.

https://www.seeking.com/member/be4a7f85-c171-4910-b8d5-873d416a2591

Asking 1500 monthly. Too far for me.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4fbc5042-c10c-486d-a6e5-90d6491d8946

Asking 500. Looks decent. Keeping her as backup.

Asking 400. She never got back to me so I passed.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d8aa8eff-3b9f-4652-a3f5-ce903c35200d

Asking 400 and can host. Seems pro.

https://www.seeking.com/member/24e29361-3797-4ff0-bfab-88204c823f13

1000 ppm.

ItsHowdyDoody
11-10-20, 10:20
Is her profile still active for anyone else?Interesting, I viewed her when you originally mentioned, she blocked me on that. I wonder if she is A. Aware of the site and B. Figured out who viewed her from it somehow. Maybe a stretch, but I never reached out or anything.

Gregu696
11-10-20, 21:48
Does any of you guys meet girl named Teva? Asian chick 21 years old now. She's no longer on sa but was there about yrlear mabe 2 years ago. Her number starts with 828. She's lives in chicago. Any info would be great. She just messaged me. Thanks.

GeorgeVerWest
11-11-20, 16:55
Is it ok for you if you share the number with me? You can dm if you that's ok, I want to try and see if we can get along but SA banned my profile and it is a pain in the ass to creat a new one.

Seen her a couple times for 300. She used to live in Dekalb and recently move to the city. She's fun, anything goes, but anal (depends on your size). Last time I saw her she allowed me to video our time together.

Eternalchaoz
11-11-20, 21:44
Interesting, I viewed her when you originally mentioned, she blocked me on that. I wonder if she is A. Aware of the site and B. Figured out who viewed her from it somehow. Maybe a stretch, but I never reached out or anything.Yeah she may be!

Did any guys schedule to see her on Saturday? She told me she had a plan change with family wanting her to stay there. Just checking to see how truthful she is.

Agoraphobe
11-11-20, 22:22
https://www.seeking.com/member/49a7d8c9-24f7-411d-b9cc-8647aba49ada

This one wants $400 for BBFS which seems like a lot for someone near 50. She's gotten luke warm reviews on here so not sure I'll pursue unless I get desperate.

https://www.seeking.com/member/007bfd87-4eb4-4c83-8fb8-687d2eda3956

Wants $350 for cfs, says she can bring a friend for another $350. Little to old and heavy for me maybe for $250 I'd think about it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/56c6682e-530e-47a5-80ea-3991e3f07ec7

Wants $500, didn't even bother negotiating or seeing what was on the menu. I've got a thing for alt-looking girls but I'm not crazy.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6b61a26d-9e4e-4b97-b9be-508364293804

Asked for $800 per month and I figured if I saw her 3-4 times a month it'd work out to an acceptable price point. Told her the allowance would start after we were intimate and she ended it right then and there. Don't waste your time.

StanKost
11-11-20, 23:09

This one wants $400 for BBFS which seems like a lot for someone near 50. She's gotten luke warm reviews on here so not sure I'll pursue unless I get desperate.

Wants $350 for cfs, says she can bring a friend for another $350. Little to old and heavy for me maybe for $250 I'd think about it.

Wants $500, didn't even bother negotiating or seeing what was on the menu. I've got a thing for alt-looking girls but I'm not crazy.

Asked for $800 per month and I figured if I saw her 3-4 times a month it'd work out to an acceptable price point. Told her the allowance would start after we were intimate and she ended it right then and there. Don't waste your time.The first one has a lot of baby damage and poorly done implants. She agreed to 350 only CSF and she keeps Kik ing me few times a month since we met in July. I would definitely not pursue at this price point may be 250 BBFSCIP but she was stubborn about the cover and that along with her age made me ignore her kicks. How did you convince her about BBFS?

The second one Sweet Nikki is a pro you can find her ad somewhere else. Nothing wrong with a pro if you don't mind it. I was going to see her for 250 -300 and I think she could host when her roommate is out but didn't pursue.

FightingFungus
11-12-20, 02:22

Asked for $800 per month and I figured if I saw her 3-4 times a month it'd work out to an acceptable price point. Told her the allowance would start after we were intimate and she ended it right then and there. Don't waste your time.All of them look terrible!

IhBurmaa
11-12-20, 09:13
Does any of you guys meet girl named Teva? Asian chick 21 years old now. She's no longer on sa but was there about yrlear mabe 2 years ago. Her number starts with 828. She's lives in chicago. Any info would be great. She just messaged me. Thanks.She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.

Agoraphobe
11-12-20, 16:05
All of them look terrible!I don't disagree, it's been real slim pickings out there lately.

Aman123
11-12-20, 16:58
I don't disagree, it's been real slim pickings out there lately.The hot ones be asking 500+. I found some average looking ones in the range of 300-400.

GeorgeVerWest
11-12-20, 17:11
Can you sahre her profile? I can't seem to find her anywhere.

She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.

Roctiggers
11-12-20, 19:19
Hi,

Anyone can search this user on SA. Until yesterday I was able search her, but not able to find her today. I favorited her yesterday, so that I can send a message to her today. But, today I'm not able to find her. Either she deactivated her account or blocked me.

Thank you.

Rizzo4400
11-12-20, 19:54
Hi,

Anyone can search this user on SA. Until yesterday I was able search her, but not able to find her today. I favorited her yesterday, so that I can send a message to her today. But, today I'm not able to find her. Either she deactivated her account or blocked me.

Thank you.No luck for me.

Agoraphobe
11-12-20, 23:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/aa30a152-ed2b-452e-a81f-6051f8d5fa9a

https://www.seeking.com/member/51b45e60-8ddb-4d8c-bc5b-13e41fed9257

These two want $500, didn't bother negotiating or asking about the menu.

Gregu696
11-13-20, 00:27
She's been around. She has videos on pornhub.com and worked as an escort. $200 BBBJ bbfscip. Don't let her stay overnight. She steals.Do you mind sharring her porhun link? Thanks.

Kranp20
11-13-20, 14:05
https://www.seeking.com/member/b79608b1-55f3-4261-963c-88b133cda635

I've set something with her tomorrow and I'm wondering if she will show up. Any info before I make the drive from Lafayette? Somebody help!

Agoraphobe
11-13-20, 21:46
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/7e19c8f1-8459-4ff9-a954-65cf0c2f134f

Had a wonderful time with this island beauty. Absolute freak! Took her to dinner and then back to a private location and no allowance given. Everything uncovered. Spent the night. Great way to spend the morning.Was talking to her and decided to ask if BBFS was available based on the above review and ended up getting a long lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex so either this dude got special treatment, he was lying, or she's changed her policy in the years since. Anyway she wanted $300 for cfs which seemed like too much for an older, kinda chubby, black girl.

Mardox
11-14-20, 01:01
https://www.seeking.com/member/deb5d936-4869-4b68-ab5c-d8e2d9ade9e3

Met up with this one about a week ago. Texted for a few days prior, just small talk to get to know each other a bit. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Met at a hotel and she stayed for about an hour and a half. 3 pops covered (my choice) BBBJ all for 150. She is good in bed and really enjoyed herself, likes it on the rough side and gets into it. Pictures are her though she is slightly larger in person. Attractive but not skinny. PM me if you want any other info.

Malfoy829
11-14-20, 11:11
https://www.seeking.com/messages/sent/07d7bf8d-3fe1-4133-b9b3-1ac2c60803a7

This girl contacted me. I think she is a pro. She wants 500 and will not negotiate and then blocked me.

Jinurso
11-14-20, 16:06
I don't know her and I don't know the poster, but personally I NEVER bring up BBFS until I'm with her and we are already making out and she's half naked and soaked. If you bring it up ahead of time you come across as one of those guys who seek it. That puts he girls guard up and even if she does it with other guys she won't do it with you.

It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.

Was talking to her and decided to ask if BBFS was available based on the above review and ended up getting a long lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex so either this dude got special treatment, he was lying, or she's changed her policy in the years since. Anyway she wanted $300 for cfs which seemed like too much for an older, kinda chubby, black girl.

dbones
11-14-20, 17:06
100% agree. Anytime I bring it up first it does not go well. But just start making out and rubbing her pussy and getting her wet and the vast majority of times she will just hop on in my experiences from SA.

I don't know her and I don't know the poster, but personally I NEVER bring up BBFS until I'm with her and we are already making out and she's half naked and soaked. If you bring it up ahead of time you come across as one of those guys who seek it. That puts he girls guard up and even if she does it with other guys she won't do it with you.

It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.

dbones
11-14-20, 17:08
Any one seen her? I was going to meet for a drink and it didn't work out and stopped talking.

https://www.seeking.com/member/30e1461a-aca4-4e62-a406-04485e8f82f5

Kranp20
11-14-20, 17:25
https://www.seeking.com/member/b79608b1-55f3-4261-963c-88b133cda635

I've set something with her tomorrow and I'm wondering if she will show up. Any info before I make the drive from Lafayette? Somebody help!Well she told me to meet her at a coffee around midway. I asked for her cell and she turned off her profile and have not heard from her. I didn't make the drive. Does this happen a lot? This is the second time this has happened to me.

Agoraphobe
11-14-20, 21:27

It works both ways. I've had girls here say "if you want bare it's an extra $x" without me bringing it up, and it's a turnoff. We both want to think we are making an exception for each other.That's been my approach in the past and also found it more successful than asking before meeting. Didn't want to waste my time / money if it wasn't on the table this time but will probably going back to just rolling the dice.

Eternalchaoz
11-14-20, 21:55
Interesting, I viewed her when you originally mentioned, she blocked me on that. I wonder if she is A. Aware of the site and B. Figured out who viewed her from it somehow. Maybe a stretch, but I never reached out or anything.Has anyone else seen her?

GeorgeVerWest
11-15-20, 01:02
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you have info on her?

She looks nice and I would be interested in trying to see if we can make an arrangement.

Agoraphobe
11-15-20, 03:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe295fe6-6cc1-4400-8c36-385fefbc1c4c

She's been talked about here before but is back with a new account. I'm an absolute moron and in a moment of stupidity decided to have her come over. She's is absolutely mentally ill and after 2 hours of listening to her babel like the homeless dudes you see on the side walk, I gave her $150 just to get out of my house. STAY AWAY.

Pau Ford
11-15-20, 13:33
You are a moron! (kidding) 😂.

I experienced the psycho babble with her so you have my sympathies. It's actually kind of scary, more so than one might think, she's truly mentally ill.

I hope she seeks / finds help she could be quite vulnerable doing this in her limited mental state.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fe295fe6-6cc1-4400-8c36-385fefbc1c4c

She's been talked about here before but is back with a new account. I'm an absolute moron and in a moment of stupidity decided to have her come over. She's is absolutely mentally ill and after 2 hours of listening to her babel like the homeless dudes you see on the side walk, I gave her $150 just to get out of my house. STAY AWAY.

Chicago41
11-15-20, 14:27
You are a moron! (kidding) 😂.

I experienced the psycho babble with her so you have my sympathies. It's actually kind of scary, more so than one might think, she's truly mentally ill.

I hope she seeks / finds help she could be quite vulnerable doing this in her limited mental state.She does need some help, what she's doing is not at all safe with her mental state.

Woodson2019
11-15-20, 16:17
She does need some help, what she's doing is not at all safe with her mental state.Stay away. You are asking for a world of trouble if you meet with her.

An SD had to call the police to have her forcefully removed from his house.

Her "boyfriend" recently was paroled for 2nd degree murder.

She stays in a hostel when she has money, otherwise outside at a nearby park.

She will give you Covid / STD in a heart-beat.

She was recently in a rehab center but signed herself out.

RedHead169
11-15-20, 22:20
Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.

https://www.seeking.com/member/60776fa6-5fd6-4f27-ab60-dd9ca3e63a5d

FightingFungus
11-16-20, 10:25
Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.

https://www.seeking.com/member/60776fa6-5fd6-4f27-ab60-dd9ca3e63a5dNot on SA anymore it appears! Sorry to hear that!

FightingFungus
11-16-20, 10:26
Stay away. You are asking for a world of trouble if you meet with her.

An SD had to call the police to have her forcefully removed from his house.

Her "boyfriend" recently was paroled for 2nd degree murder.

She stays in a hostel when she has money, otherwise outside at a nearby park.

She will give you Covid / STD in a heart-beat.

She was recently in a rehab center but signed herself out.Has anyone actually done the deed with her? How was her performance LOL.

Shorty58
11-16-20, 11:51

https://www.seeking.com/member/60776fa6-5fd6-4f27-ab60-dd9ca3e63a5dIt looks like she removed her ad now.

Shorty58
11-16-20, 12:00
Well she told me to meet her at a coffee around midway. I asked for her cell and she turned off her profile and have not heard from her. I didn't make the drive. Does this happen a lot? This is the second time this has happened to me.She just blocked me too. She says she would like to meet in person and refuses to give out her number. When I suggested we text to talk about money she replied "good luck" and went silent.

RedHead169
11-16-20, 13:35
It looks like she removed her ad now.The name she gave me was Priya Patel. Now I would eat my shoe if she would stick with that name. She was 18 and of middle eastern ethnicity.

HershelS
11-16-20, 14:36
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe350fa9-13dc-433c-bb27-07bbe40d3882

This one turned out to be a time waster. I am attracted to big boobs, bbw, tall, amazon women, sometimes. She and I texted for a while off the site where I felt comfortable about seeing her in person. She passed my photo verification test which was a surprise. We agreed on an amount. We agreed on a day and time to meet. Then, all the excuses started. She doesn't have a car all the time this. She has to pick up baby sitter that. She can only meet for a very short time. It became such a huge turnoff that I did not even want to bother. She texts me out of the blue to negate and change all of her excuses and stories. I have other stories to share, but I felt I'd start with this one. Thanks to all who post on this board. I'm very motivated to now being a contribute too.

Agoraphobe
11-16-20, 19:46

https://www.seeking.com/member/60776fa6-5fd6-4f27-ab60-dd9ca3e63a5dOne the pictures she was using traces back to some social media influencer with 100 k followers on instagram and close to 800 k on TikTok. Some of her recent posts are marked as being in Chicago so might be her or just some girl who looks sorta similar stealing a picture.

Pupsnu
11-16-20, 23:23
She contacts everyone. She is clearly nutty.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/sent/07d7bf8d-3fe1-4133-b9b3-1ac2c60803a7

This girl contacted me. I think she is a pro. She wants 500 and will not negotiate and then blocked me.

Gregu696
11-17-20, 09:04
Do you guys have any info.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6c7a9e51-2374-495c-af91-c41b4468d54b

Planning to meet her this Friday. Dtf everything goes but 4-5.

Randolph
11-17-20, 10:55
Had to pick her up and got a room not too far away at a super 8 type of place. She is big. I mean tall, at least 6 feet which I found quite attractive. She is sort of bbw but not in a really fat way just big. Jumbo cans. We both enjoyed ourselves and she has asked for a repeat a few times but I just haven't felt like it. She seemed nice, passionate and willing.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fe350fa9-13dc-433c-bb27-07bbe40d3882

This one turned out to be a time waster. I am attracted to big boobs, bbw, tall, amazon women, sometimes. She and I texted for a while off the site where I felt comfortable about seeing her in person. She passed my photo verification test which was a surprise. We agreed on an amount. We agreed on a day and time to meet. Then, all the excuses started. She doesn't have a car all the time this. She has to pick up baby sitter that. She can only meet for a very short time. It became such a huge turnoff that I did not even want to bother. She texts me out of the blue to negate and change all of her excuses and stories. I have other stories to share, but I felt I'd start with this one. Thanks to all who post on this board. I'm very motivated to now being a contribute too.

BeNewAgain
11-17-20, 12:54
That's been my approach in the past and also found it more successful than asking before meeting. Didn't want to waste my time / money if it wasn't on the table this time but will probably going back to just rolling the dice.I like to just ask a few questions over text about it. Once we've been texting and it's understood our arrangement will involve fucking I ask this: "So, I also wanted to ask. I'm assuming you're clean and are you on a form of birth control at all? If they say something like "yes and yes" Or "Yes I'm clean and I"m on birth control". I simply just say OK good, and move on. At that point it's understood we're fucking bare. And I didn't come out and just ask directly.

But I do like the other approach sometimes where you don't bring it up, and you just fuck raw without ever a mention of condoms. That's what I did with a girl from SA last weekend. She mounted me and put it in, no questions asked. That's a thrill.