PDA

View Full Version : Arrangement Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

Dddubs2
06-19-20, 11:51
Have a SB that I have become close to (daddy / lg relationship). Her last two experiences with dates from SA have been bad. The last one two nights ago was an all out rape. Took her by force, hurt her and did BB against her request. She went to a clinic yesterday and had morning after pill. Fortunately all tests neg, so far. I'm counseling her to press charges.

No one should take that type of abuse. What kind of scumbags are out there?Sorry to hear that. There will always be those scumbags out there who deserve punishment. And in their stupidity, it'll ruin the hobby for others too. Hope she can get recover from it.

Pau Ford
06-19-20, 12:29
This is beyond words that guys can do this. I'm sure they figure that the girl won't report it given the venue & nature of the SA platform. I've heard some horror stories from girls, guys on the site can be real pigs and scumbags. I hope this girl has the strength to pursue charges.

There's a level of evil in some people that is hard to comprehend. During the riots and looting a couple weeks ago I was out on the street (Michigan Ave) checking out the mayem (I live in the area). Something I couldn't help but observe that you don't really get from TV is the level of evil of those looters. Seeing them up close, hearing them. It's a level of pure evil that was shocking to witness. There was nothing but pure joy in them just trashing the shit out of other people's property, stealing / looting from innocent people.

They couldn't have been happier despite causing so much harm to others. It was sickening to see and acknowledge that there are so many evil people living amongst us.

Have a SB that I have become close to (daddy / lg relationship). Her last two experiences with dates from SA have been bad. The last one two nights ago was an all out rape. Took her by force, hurt her and did BB against her request. She went to a clinic yesterday and had morning after pill. Fortunately all tests neg, so far. I'm counseling her to press charges.

No one should take that type of abuse. What kind of scumbags are out there?

WhiteAnd2003
06-19-20, 13:13
Wanted $250 for BJ and FIV, $400 for FS. Didn't bite.

https://www.seeking.com/member/aa3bc848-a29a-45e8-9261-66213320d8f7

RockaBilly1032
06-19-20, 13:23
I hope that lady finds help. She should still press charges. As for Michigan Ave. Everything on the Mag Mile can burn for all I care.

This is beyond words that guys can do this. I'm sure they figure that the girl won't report it given the venue & nature of the SA platform. I've heard some horror stories from girls, guys on the site can be real pigs and scumbags. I hope this girl has the strength to pursue charges.

There's a level of evil in some people that is hard to comprehend. During the riots and looting a couple weeks ago I was out on the street (Michigan Ave) checking out the mayem (I live in the area). Something I couldn't help but observe that you don't really get from TV is the level of evil of those looters. Seeing them up close, hearing them. It's a level of pure evil that was shocking to witness. There was nothing but pure joy in them just trashing the shit out of other people's property, stealing / looting from innocent people.

They couldn't have been happier despite causing so much harm to others. It was sickening to see and acknowledge that there are so many evil people living amongst us.

FightingFungus
06-20-20, 00:36

No one should take that type of abuse. What kind of scumbags are out there?Do you believe her 100%. Not playing devils advocate here, but there are woman show sometimes make these stories up. If that really did happen than she needs to absolutely press charges. No means No. Also, I know girls on SA who have been screwed by guys who write phony checks and it bounces, but never heard of such a thing as rape from any of the SB's.

Jafeldm
06-20-20, 00:50
Something I couldn't help but observe that you don't really get from TV is the level of evil of those looters. Seeing them up close, hearing them. It's a level of pure evil that was shocking to witness. There was nothing but pure joy in them just trashing the shit out of other people's property, stealing / looting from innocent people.

They couldn't have been happier despite causing so much harm to others. It was sickening to see and acknowledge that there are so many evil people living amongst us.I saw the same thing along Mich Ave when the Bulls won the second championship in the 90's.

Those people don't need a cause to loot, just the cover to use the opportunity.

StanKost
06-20-20, 03:48

No one should take that type of abuse. What kind of scumbags are out there?You are right this was a crime and the rapist needs to get 10 in prison although it will never happen. The truth is when sex for money mix together there is a crime for both sides. Dudes gets scammed or robbed and girls raped or robbed. One of my sb that I've seen 3 times I asked her the first time why did she got in the car with me without knowing anything about me and she said she was ready to jump off a moving vehicle if I was a creep. Another one asked me why did I want to check in the hotel together and I told her so she can feel safer with my face all over the hotel cameras and she had never thought of going to a hotel on camera with the guy as an extra insurance. I even had a pro for many occasions and after we got closer I asked her how did she trust me in the first place and she said she was a good judge of character. Just as like some guys are easy scammers targets some girls are easy creepers targets. Both sides need to exercise caution but sex and money is a recipe for criminals, junkies, pimps and creepers.

Gnomejon
06-20-20, 10:09
This one messaged me out of the blue today: https://www.seeking.com/member/65d8051d-790c-4e00-94b4-ea62e704d21f.

Says she's in Illinois till the 20th, trying to move offsite, but is flaky. Location seems fishy, but since she's been a member for over a month I decided to try and see if she's real.This one was a scammer, wanted a deposit before meet.

Been trying to get something going with this one for a while: https://www.seeking.com/member/0dff65f7-b2f7-4c7f-b4d0-b72c9793b5e5.

Set up a time to meet and then claims to need some money to pay her phone bill so she can use it instead of having to be on wifi. Probably a scam, didn't do it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0675a95b-9bbe-4a02-ba22-4c4b775a5603

This one is DTF and went to text pretty quick. Set up a time and place to meet, but then she asks me to pick her up, ask if she can host, and says no. Not mobile, won't take uber / taxi, nothing to do here.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6bfa3a71-09df-47f2-9687-a485c1108e6c

Her private pics show how chubby she is, but it's not a turn off for me, so I pursued. Takes forever to respond to messages, but seems DTF. Got her to text and because it took her hours to respond, even if I responded immediately, I just gave up.

Set up a few meet and greets with a few other girls, will give reports once I have the info.

Chicago41
06-20-20, 10:49

No one should take that type of abuse. What kind of scumbags are out there?Fucking rapists need to hang.

FightingFungus
06-20-20, 13:08
My limit is 300 and I will not pay a penny more in 95% of situations. I have had SB's for as low as $100 on repeat dates and My absolute limit is $400 and that is only if she is a 9 or a 10.

What is the most you guys have paid? I would say average is 200-300 with 80% taking this amount.

The most expensive SB's tend to be white blond blue eyed with fake tits and they will many times ask for 700 plus. (I don't mess with them).

Young mexican girls are probably the Cheapest I would say and can be had for 200 the majority of the time. South Americans tend to be a little more expensive.

Black girls are similar to mexican girls but don't have enough experience with them.

Some asians will ask an insane amount and some not so much.

Indian girls and middle eastern girls always ask a very high price but can be bargained down.

What has your experiences been? The best bang for the buck I have had is probably latin girls!

Pau Ford
06-20-20, 15:12
I'd say you summed it up pretty accurately across the board. 300 is my norm, 400 is max. The extra hundred isn't a big deal when its warranted. 400 plus ubers & dinner is most I can recall paying. That can add up to 6-700 so I stay away from these ones that want to be wined an dined (Covid was a blessing in disguise in this regard, nowhere to take them LOL).

Came close once to paying 800 only because we got drunk at m&g, wound up in bed, then she hit me up with wanting 800. I'm already naked and almost caved but I actually said no and wound up having her leave. Was very proud of myself the next day, she was pissed though 😂.

Can't disagree with your classifications of price and ethnicity it seems pretty accurate.

From my experience I've concluded that (and this goes a while back, maybe it is or is not still the case today) girls that will take 200 are the low rent types that I probably wouldn't fuck for free IRL never mind pay. Nothing wrong with them, I've had them in the past and they fill a need, but I'm more discerning nowadays.

Latina and Caucasian are my go-to's just out of preference.

My limit is 300 and I will not pay a penny more in 95% of situations. I have had SB's for as low as $100 on repeat dates and My absolute limit is $400 and that is only if she is a 9 or a 10.

What is the most you guys have paid? I would say average is 200-300 with 80% taking this amount.

The most expensive SB's tend to be white blond blue eyed with fake tits and they will many times ask for 700 plus. (I don't mess with them).

Young mexican girls are probably the Cheapest I would say and can be had for 200 the majority of the time. South Americans tend to be a little more expensive.

Black girls are similar to mexican girls but don't have enough experience with them.

Indian girls and middle eastern girls always ask a very high price but can be bargained down.

What has your experiences been? The best bang for the buck I have had is probably latin girls!

Newbie1961
06-20-20, 15:31
Its about defined market area if you travel. I live in a shit hole (STL) compared to your city so 200-300 will seal the the deal here and 400-500 will about buy anything you want. When I travel to the left or right coast or ORD I usually have to add 100 to what I spend here. Its just market conditions. End up in Omaha or Des Moines and for 200 you can live like a king off young Midwest farm girls.

I'd say you summed it up pretty accurately across the board. 300 is my norm, 400 is max. The extra hundred isn't a big deal when its warranted. 400 plus ubers & dinner is most I can recall paying. That can add up to 6-700 so I stay away from these ones that want to be wined an dined (Covid was a blessing in disguise in this regard, nowhere to take them LOL).

Came close once to paying 800 only because we got drunk at m&g, wound up in bed, then she hit me up with wanting 800. I'm already naked and almost caved but I actually said no and wound up having her leave. Was very proud of myself the next day, she was pissed though 😂.

Can't disagree with your classifications of price and ethnicity it seems pretty accurate.

From my experience I've concluded that (and this goes a while back, maybe it is or is not still the case today) girls that will take 200 are the low rent types that I probably wouldn't fuck for free IRL never mind pay. Nothing wrong with them, I've had them in the past and they fill a need, but I'm more discerning nowadays.

Latina and Caucasian are my go-to's just out of preference.

FightingFungus
06-20-20, 15:43

Latina and Caucasian are my go-to's just out of preference.As far the 200 Dollar low rent types I will disagree. I have found some girls who are new to seeking 18-19 years old and are very young and poor and desperate. If you get to know an SB and you hit it off you can also get her for 200 and cheaper on repeat meets.

I know some guys on this forum who say they have gotten SB's for free and I have not been that fortunate. I am a little older (mid 40's) and don't take them out on dates. I think if I was in my 30's and took these girls out on dates I probably would have even had them for free on multiple occasions.

Yardy00
06-20-20, 17:10

What has your experiences been? The best bang for the buck I have had is probably latin girls!Most I paid was 600 for this Latina girl when I first started using SA in 2015, but we basically hung out for like 3 days naked the entire time LOL.

Chicago41
06-20-20, 17:40

What has your experiences been? The best bang for the buck I have had is probably latin girls!I love Mexican girls. They know how to fuck and they usually go BB for me.

FightingFungus
06-20-20, 17:57
Stay away from this one, it says she is autistic in her profile. This is the type of situation where you hook up with the girls and the next day you get a call from her father saying he is going to the authorities because you took advantage of his handicap daughter.

Tela1980
06-20-20, 18:33
I love Mexican girls. They know how to fuck and they usually go BB for me.I have to disagree, Mexican girls ARE the most submissive which is what you may be looking for. In my experience though they are not very good fucks and their oral game is usually subpar.

I'll take an all-American white female over anyone, period!

Meddic80
06-20-20, 18:46

What has your experiences been? The best bang for the buck I have had is probably latin girls!My max is set at 300 it doesn't matter what ethnicity they are.

LoveSmallPerky
06-20-20, 20:19
This one is a total time waster. Claims to be a sub, brat, and will tell you quite a bit to get you interested but then the day of the scheduled meet goes dark and won't reply. The profile picture doesn't match the pictures that she texted either so who knows which or if any are her real ones. The 1 with the drink is the profile picture, the others were text or snapchat.

https://www.seeking.com/member/27e01104-df68-457f-945f-34581aedce29

Yardy00
06-20-20, 21:16
This one is a total time waster. Claims to be a sub, brat, and will tell you quite a bit to get you interested but then the day of the scheduled meet goes dark and won't reply. The profile picture doesn't match the pictures that she texted either so who knows which or if any are her real ones. The 1 with the drink is the profile picture, the others were text or snapchat.

https://www.seeking.com/member/27e01104-df68-457f-945f-34581aedce29We were texting all week for hours, then we were supposed to meet tonight and crickets.

Truthfu11
06-21-20, 01:37
Don; t have her link because she must have blocked me but her SA name is Ioannaaa 20 Chicago location 6'1" height. Said she gets $400 per date for dinner only, no sex, just dinner. Wow. Told her if she can get that then she should continue doing what she is doing.

DickLongwood
06-21-20, 11:49
Don; t have her link because she must have blocked me but her SA name is Ioannaaa 20 Chicago location 6'1" height. Said she gets $400 per date for dinner only, no sex, just dinner. Wow. Told her if she can get that then she should continue doing what she is doing.https://www.seeking.com/member/633809e8-5ae0-486a-aa5b-3134ff423718

Tall and pretty girl, but platonic only apparently.

Yardy00
06-21-20, 12:31
Just got a call from someone from that number to never call them back. Stay safe folks!

https://www.seeking.com/member/d92f8db9-bf98-4079-a44e-da9e71b7974f

Dddubs2
06-21-20, 12:36
Talking to this one right now, seems DTF, and she's been on the site since 2018. Any one seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b3d49e03-8b05-4265-bd60-142d5bd4581e

BeNewAgain
06-21-20, 13:38
My max is set at 300 it doesn't matter what ethnicity they are.My experiences are very similar to yours. I live in Milwaukee, but also dabble in the Chicago market too. About 3 years ago when I first got on SA, 200 could get you all the top notch college hotties, no questions asked. 200 still works up here in Milwaukee for those girls, but it takes some negotiating. I've consistently gotten a lot of college girls up here for 100-200 range. But if you're looking for that next level hot mid 20's experience girl then it's no less than 300, usually 400. Most I've ever paid is 400 and I've only done that maybe 5% of the hookups I've had.

Agree on the Hispanic girls being the cheapest. I've also noticed any strippers are just unreasonable with it. And it's cause they make like 500+ a night just to do lap dances. So fucking for 250 to them doesn't make sense. I focus on the "new users" and position it as a weekly meet, consistent.

Bonadrag
06-21-20, 13:43
Tried searching and came up with nothing. Any info on her? https://www.seeking.com/member/5b6515a4-2971-401a-a773-1fe182bc36d5.

BeNewAgain
06-21-20, 13:51
You are right this was a crime and the rapist needs to get 10 in prison although it will never happen. The truth is when sex for money mix together there is a crime for both sides. Dudes gets scammed or robbed and girls raped or robbed. One of my sb that I've seen 3 times I asked her the first time why did she got in the car with me without knowing anything about me and she said she was ready to jump off a moving vehicle if I was a creep. Another one asked me why did I want to check in the hotel together and I told her so she can feel safer with my face all over the hotel cameras and she had never thought of going to a hotel on camera with the guy as an extra insurance. I even had a pro for many occasions and after we got closer I asked her how did she trust me in the first place and she said she was a good judge of character. Just as like some guys are easy scammers targets some girls are easy creepers targets. Both sides need to exercise caution but sex and money is a recipe for criminals, junkies, pimps and creepers.For both sides there's a lot of unwarranted trust given. On the flip side, any one of these girls could claim rape on an SD for any reason. Fictional example. You have a great first meet leading to sex with a new SB, you agreed to go bare CIP and it all goes well. You pay the agreed upon allowance. Great time. Then she goes silent, her boyfriend finds out somehow and instead of owning up to it she says you raped her.

I always do everything I can to get a good feel for the girl and situation before meeting. But you never know.

RobertSterling
06-21-20, 15:12
Wanted 500-600 to meet. Even though her profile say St. Charles, she happens to have a room downtown this weekend and would only tell me a general area. GPS and a pro vibe.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4ec8d0-bb94-41be-a758-f40e37645693

Yardy00
06-21-20, 15:19
Tried searching and came up with nothing. Any info on her? https://www.seeking.com/member/5b6515a4-2971-401a-a773-1fe182bc36d5.Probably belong to a model or porn star.

Meddic80
06-21-20, 15:21
Anyone seen this gal before? She hit me up last night on SA and she was in a rush and eager to come over to my place. It was around 1 am too. We never chatted before and I was a bit taken on how she was willing to come ASAP. I stopped messaging back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f767d0ed-a42a-4497-a5c6-ca537c6addc4

Chicago41
06-21-20, 15:30
Stay away from this one, it says she is autistic in her profile. This is the type of situation where you hook up with the girls and the next day you get a call from her father saying he is going to the authorities because you took advantage of his handicap daughter.Who? No linky.

Truthfu11
06-21-20, 17:01
https://www.seeking.com/member/633809e8-5ae0-486a-aa5b-3134ff423718

Tall and pretty girl, but platonic only apparently.That's her, but at $400 for dinner only, nothing more she must be delusional.

ChezBonobo
06-21-20, 17:12
For both sides there's a lot of unwarranted trust given. On the flip side, any one of these girls could claim rape on an SD for any reason. Fictional example. You have a great first meet leading to sex with a new SB, you agreed to go bare CIP and it all goes well. You pay the agreed upon allowance. Great time. Then she goes silent, her boyfriend finds out somehow and instead of owning up to it she says you raped her.

I always do everything I can to get a good feel for the girl and situation before meeting. But you never know.Send a text saying you had a great time or words to that effect. Girls that just got raped don't sending glowing texts to their attacker the next morning.

Echamp
06-21-20, 17:26
Wanted 500-600 to meet. Even though her profile say St. Charles, she happens to have a room downtown this weekend and would only tell me a general area. GPS and a pro vibe.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4ec8d0-bb94-41be-a758-f40e37645693She's definitely a pro: https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7061031.htm.

FightingFungus
06-21-20, 18:22
Anyone seen this gal before? She hit me up last night on SA and she was in a rush and eager to come over to my place. It was around 1 am too. We never chatted before and I was a bit taken on how she was willing to come ASAP. I stopped messaging back.

https://www.seeking.com/member/f767d0ed-a42a-4497-a5c6-ca537c6addc4Yes, I have met her in the past under a different profile. Aims to please, big tits, GFE didn't care for her ass. Cool chick with a nice personality and multiple pops. The only thing was when I was laying next to her and after we got done her legs were slightly shaking. She didn't seem like a drug addict but thought that was strange. I got her for 200-250 and would have repeated but she stopped answering my calls. This was about a year ago when I seen her under different profile name.

FightingFungus
06-21-20, 18:51
Very desperate to meet any experiences? If I was feeling up to it, I would have met her but ended up blowing her off.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e1cdfecc-f133-49a4-9d09-73e38865f3e3

FightingFungus
06-21-20, 19:35
Who? No linky.Sorry this is the link, her stating on her profile that she is autistic opens up the door for any type of accusation. I would stay away. She states she is autistic.

https://www.seeking.com/member/af50906d-d699-4c93-b1e7-d4f5559d7b96

Yardy00
06-21-20, 20:18
https://www.seeking.com/member/25014ce0-5002-4425-8b75-53100c37c537

Weird one, went to text, set something up, then she blocked me for no reason.

GoldenGreek
06-21-20, 20:26

Weird one, went to text, set something up, then she blocked me for no reason.She is weird. Told me she loves creampies but wanted me to wear a condom. Would seem willing to meet and then not respond. Time waster. Looking fot attention or s dude.

Chicago41
06-21-20, 20:35

Weird one, went to text, set something up, then she blocked me for no reason.Profile deleted too.

GoldenGreek
06-21-20, 20:35
Kittyray2396.

Wants 1000 a meet.

GoldenGreek
06-21-20, 20:39
Fuckers banned me AGAIN.

I did NOTHING wrong!

Said I was soliciting sex for money. Since I was already banned once I was extremely cautious. I didn't bring up anything like that at all!! Its bullshit. I asked them to send me proof. A snapshot of the conversation. I wonder if these girls send snapshots to them from text convos and report you. Only thing I can think of. Beyond frustrating.

Meddic80
06-21-20, 20:48
Profile deleted too.Check out six post below. She hit me up last night as well.

Yardy00
06-21-20, 21:56
Check out six post below. She hit me up last night as well.Probably why she messaged me then after I clicked her profile.

Yardy00
06-21-20, 21:57
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc4b2014-6e0c-4bce-9979-9b19f4d653b2

Doesn't have a phone but has snapchat, asked her her age and she said 17. That's a hard NOPE from me.

Dddubs2
06-21-20, 23:37
Fuckers banned me AGAIN.

I did NOTHING wrong!

Said I was soliciting sex for money. Since I was already banned once I was extremely cautious. I didn't bring up anything like that at all!! Its bullshit. I asked them to send me proof. A snapshot of the conversation. I wonder if these girls send snapshots to them from text convos and report you. Only thing I can think of. Beyond frustrating.Man, sorry to hear that. My account got suspended the other week so had to start all over as well. Even if you take all the precautions (as we all should), I feel like you can always get screwed some other way. Ridiculous.

GioSanz
06-22-20, 01:59
Fuckers banned me AGAIN.

I did NOTHING wrong!

Said I was soliciting sex for money. Since I was already banned once I was extremely cautious. I didn't bring up anything like that at all!! Its bullshit. I asked them to send me proof. A snapshot of the conversation. I wonder if these girls send snapshots to them from text convos and report you. Only thing I can think of. Beyond frustrating.So I got banned months ago and decided to try again with the promotion going on. I downloaded Aloha browser to use its VPN. 1st time I tried, I got banned but realized I hadn't turned on the VPN, so I tried again. Created a new profile, new email, new e-gift card. Had the VPN on, totally bogus billing info, and still got banned. How?!

How are you guys starting new profiles after getting banned? I'm thinking of just cutting my losses at this point.

LoveSmallPerky
06-22-20, 08:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc4b2014-6e0c-4bce-9979-9b19f4d653b2

Doesn't have a phone but has snapchat, asked her her age and she said 17. That's a hard NOPE from me.Did you report her and send a screenshot of her saying she was only 17? Her profile is gone so she deleted it or they banned her.

Chicago41
06-22-20, 09:24
Man, sorry to hear that. My account got suspended the other week so had to start all over as well. Even if you take all the precautions (as we all should), I feel like you can always get screwed some other way. Ridiculous.I think because of their advertised business model they feel like they need to "catch" and ban a certain number of guys so they can show uncle LEO they're really just a "sugaring" site and not advertising prostitution. Which is splitting hairs and totally ridiculous. They also seem to have developed some additional tools to catch people who were there previously and banned.

In addition to a VPN, you should be using a User-Agent Switcher plugin on your browser. It changes the info your browser sends to their servers, like which OS you're using, which broswer and what platform you're on. You'd be surprised what our computers are sending to servers everytime we pull up a website.

GoldenGreek
06-22-20, 09:28
Man, sorry to hear that. My account got suspended the other week so had to start all over as well. Even if you take all the precautions (as we all should), I feel like you can always get screwed some other way. Ridiculous.What pics do you use? The first time I wss banned and tried to get back in I couldn't use my pics again. Had to use a friends.

MnCuckold
06-22-20, 09:43
Man, sorry to hear that. My account got suspended the other week so had to start all over as well. Even if you take all the precautions (as we all should), I feel like you can always get screwed some other way. Ridiculous.It happened to last year at some point. I wrote an email asking to be reinstated, that I did nothing wrong, and that you can't cancel my account without refunding money. They of course didn't respond, but I could then easily (simultaneously) dispute the charge with my CC company, and they upheld the dispute without any questions. You should at least be able to get your money back.

Yardy00
06-22-20, 10:03
Did you report her and send a screenshot of her saying she was only 17? Her profile is gone so she deleted it or they banned her.I report every online only, scammer, etc bs LOL.

TimeForPlay10
06-22-20, 10:14
Its about defined market area if you travel. I live in a shit hole (STL) compared to your city so 200-300 will seal the the deal here and 400-500 will about buy anything you want. When I travel to the left or right coast or ORD I usually have to add 100 to what I spend here. Its just market conditions. End up in Omaha or Des Moines and for 200 you can live like a king off young Midwest farm girls.Damn, I can't wait for business travel to open up again.

TimeForPlay10
06-22-20, 10:31
Yes, I have met her in the past under a different profile. Aims to please, big tits, GFE didn't care for her ass. Cool chick with a nice personality and multiple pops. The only thing was when I was laying next to her and after we got done her legs were slightly shaking. She didn't seem like a drug addict but thought that was strange. I got her for 200-250 and would have repeated but she stopped answering my calls. This was about a year ago when I seen her under different profile name.I've had two SB's that I saw regularly for a couple months each have a similar reaction after sex. One had pretty crazy involuntary leg shakes right after she O'd. The other had something similar but it was much less in duration or intensity. Hopefully, you just hit the right spots.

GoldenGreek
06-22-20, 14:08
I report every online only, scammer, etc bs LOL.Do you notice if the online only girls account get banned. I don't think they do shit to them.

Ernest Ll
06-22-20, 15:28
Anyone get anywhere with Whiskey Rocks?

https://www.seeking.com/member/7425ccec-0cdd-48d1-9679-08e03232f2f2

She seems DTF, just new to the game and needs to be treated accordingly.

I'm always amazed at how idiotic so many men on SA can be. But makes those of us with manners stand out and get more for less $$.

Yardy00
06-22-20, 17:41
Do you notice if the online only girls account get banned. I don't think they do shit to them.They get blocked once you report them, so I never really notice if they actually do or not.

Pau Ford
06-22-20, 17:43
Do you notice if the online only girls account get banned. I don't think they do shit to them.They'll shut down the online only girls account if you report it. Under Fraud there's an option for unsung the site for commercial activity. Screenshot her messages asking for online only and attach it.

I've got a burner SA account and will follow the girls before reporting them so I can see what happens and 95% of the time the account is gone within 24-48 hours.

FirstTimer7
06-22-20, 20:19
So I got banned months ago and decided to try again with the promotion going on. I downloaded Aloha browser to use its VPN. 1st time I tried, I got banned but realized I hadn't turned on the VPN, so I tried again. Created a new profile, new email, new e-gift card. Had the VPN on, totally bogus billing info, and still got banned. How?!

How are you guys starting new profiles after getting banned? I'm thinking of just cutting my losses at this point.I haven't tried a vpn on SA but if you are using a free vpn, its highly unlikely they are truly hiding your real IP. It's one of the tradeoffs for being free.

Dddubs2
06-23-20, 00:05
What pics do you use? The first time I wss banned and tried to get back in I couldn't use my pics again. Had to use a friends.Just new ones I've never used before in case there's algorithm that detects similarity.

Pau Ford
06-23-20, 10:51
I haven't tried a vpn on SA but if you are using a free vpn, its highly unlikely they are truly hiding your real IP. It's one of the tradeoffs for being free.Opera browser built in free vpn seemed to work well in that I don't get the captcha bullshit every time like other browsers without any vpn. But eventually went with IPVanish (paid) vpn since it provides vpn from multiple devices (cell, tablet, pc, Mac / Android, etc) under a single subscription.

Sagka
06-23-20, 12:11
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37756-f609-4ece-a188-a8facc511b54

BeNewAgain
06-23-20, 12:30
Opera browser built in free vpn seemed to work well in that I don't get the captcha bullshit every time like other browsers without any vpn. But eventually went with IPVanish (paid) vpn since it provides vpn from multiple devices (cell, tablet, pc, Mac / Android, etc) under a single subscription.I highly recommend Bravo as a VPN browser. It's much more smooth than Opera, and the operating system is exactly like Mozilla. I got around the perma ban with it and I've recently renewed another month.

TimeForPlay10
06-23-20, 13:01
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37756-f609-4ece-a188-a8facc511b54Search the forum with her link. There are a number of recent posts about her.

TimeForPlay10
06-23-20, 15:12
GPS.

https://www.seeking.com/member/68e732b1-f714-4408-97b7-1eec952eec79

This one requires an initial platonic M&G before a future BCD date. Asks for 700 for BCD and 300 for M&G. I wished her well.

https://www.seeking.com/member/5015f210-6e8b-48cc-932a-57a83be04c92

This one wants 800 pm; I decided against countering for a few reasons and wished her well.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fc140028-d0c0-47a6-994e-8ca76571df5f

Asked 500; offered 300; crickets.

GoldenGreek
06-23-20, 17:23
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37756-f609-4ece-a188-a8facc511b54I don't want to sound like a dick here. I know beauty is subjective. But what's the appeal here?? I'm confused. She looks like a female Cosmo Kramer. I wouldn't talk to her in public, let alone pay her.

DPark80
06-23-20, 17:27
Search the forum with her link. There are a number of recent posts about herI don't think anyone has actually seen her, seems like they all declined based on the pics, LOL.

VicStick2
06-23-20, 17:50
She reached out to me, and we moved over to Snapchat. We got to talking about arrangement details and she took a screenshot of our chat and said she was reporting me. She went through with it since I'm blocked (used my burner account to get her profile), but steer clear. Hope I don't get banned!

https://www.seeking.com/member/10bfe1ba-4eae-47ad-be00-ee7ce492c19f?&locale=en_US

DPark80
06-23-20, 18:07
Hello. Below is my latest pursuits and their ask. Seems like everyone I am approach is looking for 500+. Please provide guidance as you deem fit.

1. https://www.seeking.com/member/c6dff11f-56d5-4a74-af84-8a3c87a1ebc8.

Lives in Schaumburg. Was going to meet her yesterday when I was in the area, but she asked for 500 and that seemed high; she then blocked me, but I have her cell. She does look very attractive.I met up with her last week. She initially wanted 500 as well but agreed to 400. I believe it's her in the pictures, but she's bigger than the pics. We met at the parking lot in Starbucks, took her back to my place, chatted for a bit. She would like someone to see regularly, but I told her I wasn't interested. Offered to take her back to her car, but she was fine with getting down one time. Not too bad, but I like skinnier girls.

Meddic80
06-23-20, 21:12
Has anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37756-f609-4ece-a188-a8facc511b54We talked on the phone. Wants 300 open to anything, but anal. She can host too. We had something scheduled for today, but I ended up canceling. I tried convincing myself that she looks ok, but just a no no for me.

DPark80
06-24-20, 11:25
I don't want to sound like a dick here. I know beauty is subjective. But what's the appeal here?? I'm confused. She looks like a female Cosmo Kramer. I wouldn't talk to her in public, let alone pay her.Yeah, she tried hitting me up a couple of times and I ignored it. She looks at least 10 years older than her stated age. She'd have to pay me to see her, and even then I'd still need to think hard about it.

RobertSterling
06-24-20, 14:31
I have not seen something like this on SA before. Anyone have any information? Sounds like an agency.

https://www.seeking.com/member/6bddf43f-981e-4ee6-bef6-97467422dd22

GioSanz
06-24-20, 16:29
I highly recommend Bravo as a VPN browser. It's much more smooth than Opera, and the operating system is exactly like Mozilla. I got around the perma ban with it and I've recently renewed another month.Did you use your own credit card? I've tried with e-gift cards each time. What about photos?

Eternalchaoz
06-25-20, 03:32
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b3e99f2-d60a-4ee0-a3c6-3281cd1019fd

Any Intel guys? I know it shows Wisconsin, but I believe she is based in Illinois, or was. There was a report I believe on her a long time ago under a different profile, but can't find anything.

Thanks!

StanKost
06-25-20, 19:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/0267df10-d264-4aa7-af54-a9b889584f23

She says in her profile that if you don't support BLM and underprivileged people and if you have capitalist and materialistic values not to contact her. I messaged her she went right away to text and asked for 600 for ppm. So much for not being interested in capitalist and materialistic values 🙂 She looks good though so if you're willing to spend that amount of money go for it and let me know if I missed on that one.

Pyre69
06-25-20, 21:53
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5436e94-1e92-481f-88ba-19d8d5ae97ff

Says she'll meet up for 300, but then tries to get you to paypal or gpay up front.

TheArgent
06-26-20, 11:46
https://www.seeking.com/member/0267df10-d264-4aa7-af54-a9b889584f23 So much for not being interested in capitalist and materialistic values 🙂 She looks good though so if you're willing to spend that amount of money go for it and let me know if I missed on that one.To be fair, her inputs into the service product she's profiting from clearly come from her labor, not from investment of her capital. So she's all good there.

VicStick2
06-26-20, 22:10
For those that use fake pics on SA, how do you manage telling potentials that your pics are fake? Or do you not bring it up at all? I'm using some that looks like me, but obviously I don't want to freak anyone not by showing up to a meet and greet as a different person. I've tried telling potentials when we get on Snapchat that I used fake pics, and it's been about 50/50 on girls getting weirded out. Any tips?

GoldenGreek
06-26-20, 22:21
For those that use fake pics on SA, how do you manage telling potentials that your pics are fake? Or do you not bring it up at all? I'm using some that looks like me, but obviously I don't want to freak anyone not by showing up to a meet and greet as a different person. I've tried telling potentials when we get on Snapchat that I used fake pics, and it's been about 50/50 on girls getting weirded out. Any tips?No tips. Try to tell them right away as soon as you get them off SA. Be honest before any convo starts. Somtimes I told them it was for privacy or security reasons. Sometimes I told them the truth. 65 % were cool with it. Lost some hot ones tho. They got weirded out.

Truthfu11
06-26-20, 22:27
For those that use fake pics on SA, how do you manage telling potentials that your pics are fake? Or do you not bring it up at all? I'm using some that looks like me, but obviously I don't want to freak anyone not by showing up to a meet and greet as a different person. I've tried telling potentials when we get on Snapchat that I used fake pics, and it's been about 50/50 on girls getting weirded out. Any tips?My name and profile pic are fake. The hidden pics are not fake but are concealed enough to not be able to identify me straight out. I don't unlock photos until I have a good rapport going on with her. Then immediately when we move to text I tell her my real name and that the profile pic if not me. I say I have to maintain some degree of discretion because I am a public figure and I have employees that I don't want to see me. Never been an issue. In fact, that's when they usually tell me their real name.

VicStick2
06-26-20, 22:55
I also have to be discreet, but what do you do to conceal your hidden pics just enough to not give yourself away? Facial blur or something?

My name and profile pic are fake. The hidden pics are not fake but are concealed enough to not be able to identify me straight out. I don't unlock photos until I have a good rapport going on with her. Then immediately when we move to text I tell her my real name and that the profile pic if not me. I say I have to maintain some degree of discretion because I am a public figure and I have employees that I don't want to see me. Never been an issue. In fact, that's when they usually tell me their real name.

FightingFungus
06-27-20, 12:34
This girl is Colombian and has the best natural tits I have ever seen. Great body and knows how to ride a dick. The negative about her is she speaks very little English, has a shitty attitude and will be on her cell phone the whole time she is not getting plowed by you. When you pick her up and first seen her in clothes I didn't expect her body to be that hot but when she took the clothes off I was like wow.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f454d5-444b-4912-83c0-d3ea12b42acb

Anyone have any recommendations for an AA girl who is 300 and under allowance that isn't ghetto?

Meddic80
06-27-20, 20:02
This girl is Colombian and has the best natural tits I have ever seen. Great body and knows how to ride a dick. The negative about her is she speaks very little English, has a shitty attitude and will be on her cell phone the whole time she is not getting plowed by you. When you pick her up and first seen her in clothes I didn't expect her body to be that hot but when she took the clothes off I was like wow.

https://www.seeking.com/member/d8f454d5-444b-4912-83c0-d3ea12b42acb

Anyone have any recommendations for an AA girl who is 300 and under allowance that isn't ghetto?Care to share how much it was. BBBJ, bfs, cip? We chatted about a month ago, but I didn't pursue. I thought her account was fake due to only 1 photo. Now I'm interested LOL.

FightingFungus
06-27-20, 21:51
Care to share how much it was. BBBJ, bfs, cip? We chatted about a month ago, but I didn't pursue. I thought her account was fake due to only 1 photo. Now I'm interested LOL.300 BBBJ and CFS. Great body, but I will warn you her personality does suck and her english sucks too. It is so bad that it prevented me from repeating that being said I rarely repeat.

Dddubs2
06-27-20, 22:56
- DTF likely.

Cassiexxxo1 - https://www.seeking.com/member/b2d827ae-ee2a-4db6-b5fa-5ec0f7e557e2.

Someone else mentioned this one as sounding DTF, I actually dreamt with her couple years ago once. Had nice meal and to my place the day we met. Think it was 300 but felt a bit rushed and not into it. Pretty girl though. Talking to her again now, not sure if I'll pursue.

Lettucesalad - https://www.seeking.com/member/0267df10-d264-4aa7-af54-a9b889584f23.

Sounded nice, looks were okay, asian girl. Quoted 500 ppm and then 400 for twice a week. Didn't pursue or counter.

That_Beautiful_Giirl - https://www.seeking.com/member/a39b62ad-1b2c-47f6-97b7-a1f55b2118e7.

Talking to this one, seems DTF for sure but slow responses, haven't been online for a few days.

Kal1998 - https://www.seeking.com/member/9fda4634-7848-4dd5-90a8-7ae67164ae84.

Tried to sell me video at first but was down to seeing, quoted 400 and sent me a few pics, wasn't attractive enough so didn't counter or pursue.

Anna Oceans - https://www.seeking.com/member/7f6cea82-86b4-4148-9a99-001b9a5f9abc.

She sounds nice and sweet, I think she def could be DTF but wants to meet in publics for first few dates. Wanted 100 for initial meeting, she does come from far suburbs and she sounded DTF but I didn't want to bite.

- Pros on SA.

HollyRosee - https://www.seeking.com/member/6fdf3a5f-8f73-4d07-8f81-6749cb3df617.

First message back to me mentioned ppm laid back fun, later said she knows what she's doing. Reverse searched her profile pic and found her ad. She's in Elgin so too far for me anyway and I don't want to see a pro.

Tangie25 - https://www.seeking.com/member/8c623115-3251-4fa7-b337-9494b1dba7c4.

She's a pro, emma jaine I think her name is who is well reviewed 450 hr possibly BBFS and everything.

I can't find her username / page right now but this girl in the link below also has a SA account. Didn't talk to her but happened to have seen her ad before.

https://tryst.link/escort/jennyberetta

- Low likelihood / Timewasters / Pic Seller / Online Only-After Corona.

Bbathena - https://www.seeking.com/member/7a6c9317-d1cf-452f-9038-07afe425ef59.

Nice girl was chatting and all but doesn't want to meet right now because mom high risk. YMMV, just might not be interested in me.

Juicypaige13 - https://www.seeking.com/member/bb858884-394f-4279-b6c4-6c732ac88932.

Only online, pretty girls in pics.

Badbarbie23 - https://www.seeking.com/member/6494813a-74bb-4559-b841-de5704a228f4.

Pics looks really nice but told me she's not meeting right now. Sounded nice though overall so YMMV.

MacieMoo00 - https://www.seeking.com/member/9f6bf387-bacf-4a51-838c-2decf3ce2a8e.

Another one not in Chicago, in Mount Vernon, seems like waste of time.

Jess_jmz - https://www.seeking.com/member/339535a8-183f-4ea9-baa7-ac6563a6182d.

Pic seller, located in Mexico not Chicago.

Ashcakes77 - https://www.seeking.com/member/ab665f3f-41eb-418f-9af9-dd9b00a24484.

Shared her number, kik and eventually wanted me to check out her onlyfan I think it was, and she may not be the girl on the profile pic.

- Possibly Scammers.

Calliebabydoll96 - https://www.seeking.com/member/51d56ad7-0b6c-4da9-a3bf-2db06cec77fd.

Told me will hangout if I pay for her outfit, made it sound like I have to pay her first and she'll meet me the next day for dinner. Hard pass.

LoveSmallPerky
06-28-20, 07:31
I can't find her username / page right now but this girl in the link below also has a SA account. Didn't talk to her but happened to have seen her ad before.

https://tryst.link/escort/jennyberettaHer profile was SparkleJenny but I can't find it this morning. We had talked quite a while back and then she just stopped replying. I think she was wanting 400 or more. Here are some of her profile pictures, she had 14 public / private.

RedHead169
06-28-20, 13:16
This girl is a scammer. Setup a date to meet up, then asks for the address and some of the allowance up front so she can "fix her car" so she can meet me. Told her I don't send money up front and she tells me it won't work. I offer to go to her and same response.

https://www.seeking.com/member/363ac859-87cc-48db-86ff-001ba98f6187

Dddubs2
06-28-20, 17:55
I report every online only, scammer, etc bs LOL.Anyone else come across this girl? Think she may have made another profile? But seems like she died her hair black. She had more pics on the profile, same location New Lennox. She said she was 19 to me when I asked.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fc3677-08c9-40b4-9a13-4f55a8d61460

FeldSpot
06-28-20, 19:09
Anyone else come across this girl? Think she may have made another profile? But seems like she died her hair black. She had more pics on the profile, same location New Lennox. She said she was 19 to me when I asked.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fc3677-08c9-40b4-9a13-4f55a8d61460Pretty sure that's kittykatlacee. From what I recall someone said she and her BF are IV drug users. https://www.seeking.com/member/a9535560-dbc9-41a2-8e42-3ca73ccca380

FightingFungus
06-28-20, 20:54
Anyone else come across this girl? Think she may have made another profile? But seems like she died her hair black. She had more pics on the profile, same location New Lennox. She said she was 19 to me when I asked.

https://www.seeking.com/member/a2fc3677-08c9-40b4-9a13-4f55a8d61460I have heard she is a huge heroin addict who has passed out giving one of the members here mid blowjob.

Meddic80
06-28-20, 23:54
Pretty sure that's kittykatlacee. From what I recall someone said she and her BF are IV drug users. https://www.seeking.com/member/a9535560-dbc9-41a2-8e42-3ca73ccca380Definitely her, I remember seeing 2 other profile for her. Hard pass for me.

FightingFungus
06-29-20, 00:39
These are girls I hit a while ago.

Met with this one in the past. Hosts 300 is damage, bigger than pictures indicate would not repeat. Multiple pops But had to talk her into second one.

https://www.seeking.com/member/7a5f5cd5-f206-403a-97ee-a2471101ab5e

Hit this one a while back 150 is damage. Nice, but too big for my taste would not repeat. Multiple pops.

https://www.seeking.com/member/07789316-14a9-4920-b4c8-a1de7bd36e04

Average looks but great fuck multiple pops will spend 2 hours damage is 200. All around a good fuck and gives good head.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ee0b0f7d-5963-4c0e-8b5b-98a982191b7d

Cool chick but bigger than her pics indicate. Has a little bit of a belly.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4c769e8e-445b-4c1e-a7e0-5fb088ab8962

Will ask for 500 but will do it for 300. Solid tits and will spend 2 hours. Her attitude is shit and I got my nuts off but to me she is doing this for the money and doesn't enjoy it.

https://www.seeking.com/member/99631b8c-7eec-4071-8def-cd358162b027

200 gives great head will not break eye contact when blowing you. Does an all around great job. Have some more to review but that is all for now folks.

https://www.seeking.com/member/804396b0-2bb1-4899-a90d-054b5da35669

Come on guys lets post some reviews. Like I told you before these girls DO NOT BELONG TO ANY OF US. They are essentially fucking you for money. There is probably only one girl who I would never review being that she was a total rookie when it came to doing this. Quit being selfish guys.

ApplePiePussy
06-29-20, 01:26
Has anybody here used the site when traveling internationally to find local girls? Specifically Latin America or Asia?

Yardy00
06-29-20, 01:55
Her profile was SparkleJenny but I can't find it this morning. We had talked quite a while back and then she just stopped replying. I think she was wanting 400 or more. Here are some of her profile pictures, she had 14 public / private.She used to be a cam model, wants 400 for an hour, everything covered.

DickLongwood
06-29-20, 10:49
Has anybody here used the site when traveling internationally to find local girls? Specifically Latin America or Asia?I have had 2 SBs in Cancun and 2 in London. All were good. I also tried Paris and Cabo.

GoldenGreek
06-29-20, 13:00
Has anybody here used the site when traveling internationally to find local girls? Specifically Latin America or Asia?I talked to a few Colombian girls cause I've been to Medellin and plan on going back. Not exclusive tho. Plan to do it more closer to me trip. If I can sneak back on since banned again.

Bonadrag
06-29-20, 13:33
Has anybody here used the site when traveling internationally to find local girls? Specifically Latin America or Asia?I've done it in the past but I really think it depends on location. In Dubai most of the girls were EE models and wanted way more than I was willing to spend (like seven hundred dollars was the going rate and I even know how long that was for). Lucked out and found an English real estate agent and Italian girl and spent the first and third night with the English girl and second night with the Italian. Didn't end up costing me more than dinner / drinks / room service, etc (which actually gets expensive in Dubai). If I didn't find those girls, it would have been way cheaper flying someone from here to meet me there for a few nights. Could easily convince a local SB to come with you for free if you cover their costs.

FightingFungus
06-29-20, 18:54
I talked to a few Colombian girls cause I've been to Medellin and plan on going back. Not exclusive tho. Plan to do it more closer to me trip. If I can sneak back on since banned againHow was Medellin? I thought about going LOL. How much are the SB's there?

GoldenGreek
06-29-20, 21:08
How was Medellin? I thought about going LOL. How much are the SB's there?Its fucking AWESOME!

Been to the DR, CostaRica. No comparison.

You can fuck at the casas which are massage Parlors, ***** house for $15. I met over 100 girls on FB. All DTF. Fucked 4 girls off Facebook for 40-80 $.

Strip clubs you can fuck.

I know 2 madams with 200 girls available.

There is a park, square in a tourist area. Like a mini grant park. 100-200 girls walking, pros. $40-$ 65.

Colombian woman are gorgeous and 1000% GFE.

If you bring them to your room and give them food, liquor they will stay all night. If you have a pool or jacuzzi they won't leave. LOL.

Its amazing.

Meddic80
06-29-20, 22:48
This past 2 weeks was a bust for me. Lots of time waster and platonic meetups and they still wanted some mola 😫.

This one agreed with 300, BBBJ & bare, but will decide during the meeting. Unfortunately our schedule didn't line up. She's available after 6 pm only.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fd9e8664-31ad-4290-b263-1fdb77da1a15

Chatted with this one for awhile and agreed with 250, we planned on meeting up for coffee at first, but it didn't happened. She hits me up asking if I'm willing to buy some pics for the meantime and talks about she wants to wait after the whole COVID thing clears out.

https://www.seeking.com/member/32276b87-291e-4cec-865a-e63d22abedeb

This one hits up and was fast to move via texting. We texted for a bit and she asked to meet up for coffee, I'm like cool. The day we were going to meet. She hits with "hey 150 ok today?" I asked her if she expects 150 for coffee and she said yes. Lmao.

https://www.seeking.com/member/788c0a34-9e69-4a3d-a168-c8832465393b

This one wanted a monthly allowance, but I told her I only do PPM. She's ok with 300. I didn't pursue because she's only available after 5 pm.

https://www.seeking.com/member/e85940cf-c160-4f4f-b8f1-67f21f2a15fe

This one wanted 400, got her down to 300. Photos are deceiving, she's bigger. Ended getting BBBJ. She agreed to however long I wanted. Ended left after 2 pops. My choice why I left too.

https://www.seeking.com/member/516f30c6-a17a-4ca8-943a-9493f872a4ac

This one 250, I had to get a room. She's thick. Normally not my type, but she smelled good, dressed nice and I was horny. LOL.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0d623afc-5682-4325-b9da-a7c8998a03cc

This one only wants platonic. Hopefully one of us here can change that. She's definitely my type and would to CIP that.

https://www.seeking.com/member/dd87e259-00ed-414d-b37f-0c8b5b6aaabd

This one wants 400, open to whatever except anal. Willing to travel. She sent me her most recent photo and she appears bigger. I passed.

https://www.seeking.com/member/695d9946-f46a-43cf-9d9f-a82c18cbff93

This one is on the works. Any intel?

https://www.seeking.com/member/35900f19-4840-483e-b42b-2d84b0fccb66

This one is on the works as well. Any intel?

https://www.seeking.com/member/27f30770-9de5-447f-8c51-a4c6c43d898e

This one took awhile. 250 she came to my place. Originally wanted everything covered and ended up bare, pulled out for some facial action.

https://www.seeking.com/member/802d0395-a221-4142-b904-602f7cc06439

This one 200, I had to get a room. She can host some nights. BBBJ, cfs. She's bigger than thick LOL (bbw). Again, not my type, but I need to bust one that day.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fa249715-d86e-4191-a083-885f1c5d19e4

StanKost
06-30-20, 00:58
https://www.seeking.com/member/49a7d8c9-24f7-411d-b9cc-8647aba49ada

Has anyone seen her? She is older than what I like but she send me 2 brief videos and she sounded and looked nice. She says that she has a prestigious job and she is educated sexy and sophisticated. I offered 250 she countered 350 and settled on 300 if I pay the hotel and 350 if she hosts. 2 days later she hits me up asking for 500 with lowest offer 400 plus I cover the hotel. The other thing that bothered me is like she doesn't even read my texts 🤔 I told her I can't meet Monday or Tuesday and the earliest will be late night Wednesday or Thursday and she says Monday night she will be heading to meet. I said I can't meet tonight and she says Tuesday is good for her like she didn't even read what days I can meet. She asked me which part of the city I am and we had texted to meet in the burbs. I don't know if she texts too many guys and can't keep track, is she off cause of her divorce or she is on drugs or drinks too much. I'll probably bail out cause of the red flags and her age.

FightingFungus
06-30-20, 00:58
Its fucking AWESOME!

Been to the DR, CostaRica. No comparison.

You can fuck at the casas which are massage Parlors, ***** house for $15. I met over 100 girls on FB. All DTF. Fucked 4 girls off Facebook for 40-80 $.

Strip clubs you can fuck.

I know 2 madams with 200 girls available.

There is a park, square in a tourist area. Like a mini grant park. 100-200 girls walking, pros. $40-$ 65.

Colombian woman are gorgeous and 1000% GFE.

If you bring them to your room and give them food, liquor they will stay all night. If you have a pool or jacuzzi they won't leave. LOL.

Its amazing.What do you think about the safety for Americans out there? Did you use SA out there? I agree about Colombian woman being beautiful, they have great bodies.

GoldenGreek
06-30-20, 08:48
What do you think about the safety for Americans out there? Did you use SA out there? I agree about Colombian woman being beautiful, they have great bodies.100% safe.

DPark80
06-30-20, 10:44
Her profile was SparkleJenny but I can't find it this morning. We had talked quite a while back and then she just stopped replying. I think she was wanting 400 or more. Here are some of her profile pictures, she had 14 public / private.It looks like she created a new SA account below. I actually had lunch with her last September. I didn't pursue anything further because she mentioned she was in an open relationship with her boyfriend, I didn't feel comfortable with that. I didn't know she was an escort at the time.

https://www.seeking.com/member/8c7154c3-e2c6-43ef-9dbc-936122e68a4c

NiteWolf
06-30-20, 12:26
I just sign up with a basic membership. What the benefits of upgrading to the premium?

SaiMongerer
06-30-20, 12:37
This past 2 weeks was a bust for me. Lots of time waster and platonic meetups and they still wanted some mola 😫.

This one agreed with 300, BBBJ & bare, but will decide during the meeting. Unfortunately our schedule didn't line up. She's available after 6 pm only.

https://www.seeking.com/member/fd9e8664-31ad-4290-b263-1fdb77da1a15.I had a meeting with this, would not repeat, made up BS excuses like she first wants to go on 3 4 meets before getting physical, avoid.

Pau Ford
06-30-20, 12:43
I just sign up with a basic membership. What the benefits of upgrading to the premium?With basic you can't read or send messages with girls. Basically you can browse and look at pics, nothing more.

You need Premium to communicate so without it you will get nowhere on the site.

Natefarwell
06-30-20, 16:18
Has anyone had an issue signing up with the vanilla gift card? I used it last month and it worked great. This time it does not seem to work? Not sure what I am doing wrong.

SaiMongerer
06-30-20, 16:48

Any Intel on this, she is quoting 450, I don't mind spending that but would avoid if it's not worth it.

Jayp80
06-30-20, 18:22
100% safe.I wouldn't go that far, but very very safe. The economy of a lot of these cities revolve around the sex trade and sex tourism, so it's in everyone's best interests (police and criminals) to keep the money flowing without and major incidents with tourists. I do agree that SA isn't required in the DR or Columbia because the girls are everywhere looking for you harder than you are looking for them (you have to go to understand).

FightingFungus
06-30-20, 21:22

Any Intel on this, she is quoting 450, I don't mind spending that but would avoid if it's not worth it.I have no intel but offer 300 and walk away. I don't pay 450 for anyone!

DickLongwood
06-30-20, 22:31
100% safe.Isn't Medellin a notorious drug cartel city? Is there any concern about drug-related violence?

ChezBonobo
06-30-20, 22:48
Isn't Medellin a notorious drug cartel city? Is there any concern about drug-related violence?Medellin and Bogota are fine.

SaiMongerer
07-01-20, 00:18
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/90824ed0-f274-465f-ac4c-89fbd774a694

She said all the right things in msg, and then you know it's coming "not meeting anyone due to covid" fuck me.

Pau Ford
07-01-20, 12:00
Talked to this *ahem* gem who's visits Chi now and then. Her first reply was about how much $ I'm willing to give her. Gave her a number a little higher than normal and she flipped out. She wouldn't even bother to reply with the proverbial "my previous SD gave me a billion dollars every visit" line. She just went right to the condescending comments and raced to hit the block button.

She did say she was available pretty much all morning / day / night every day she is here so I'm guessing she's not getting any takers. Being a b*t*h on wheels isn't helping her GPS case 😂.

https://www.seeking.com/member/226af727-a93d-4265-9e81-8eb6b53b04da

RedHead169
07-01-20, 13:15
Talked to this *ahem* gem who's visits Chi now and then. Her first reply was about how much $ I'm willing to give her. Gave her a number a little higher than normal and she flipped out. She wouldn't even bother to reply with the proverbial "my previous SD gave me a billion dollars every visit" line. She just went right to the condescending comments and raced to hit the block button.

She did say she was available pretty much all morning / day / night every day she is here so I'm guessing she's not getting any takers. Being a b*t*h on wheels isn't helping her GPS case 😂.

https://www.seeking.com/member/226af727-a93d-4265-9e81-8eb6b53b04daLooks like she is looking for 600 based upon her Tryst page.

https://tryst.link/bdsm/theavarose-92

Pau Ford
07-01-20, 13:28
Yikes. Sad that guys are paying that kind of rates. She says she's 24, looks more like 40 in her pics. Weird shaped and looking butter face, pasty skin, ulgy rock hard looking boobs. And a beeaaatch! Only in America can that get someone $600 an hour rate 🤣.

Looks like she is looking for 600 based upon her Tryst page.

https://tryst.link/bdsm/theavarose-92

Benji90
07-01-20, 13:51
Hey all,

First review on here so glad I can help a little. I would avoid this one, seems like more of a pic / video seller. I unfortunately wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and sent her 25 bucks to kind of feel it out (stupid decision yes) and she seemed willing to meet but hasn't said much since. She sent me some pics and videos if anyone interested I can send.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dff65f7-b2f7-4c7f-b4d0-b72c9793b5e5

GoldenGreek
07-01-20, 16:05
Isn't Medellin a notorious drug cartel city? Is there any concern about drug-related violence?Not anyone. Pablo Escobar is dead. American DEA control the country.

Newbie1961
07-01-20, 16:31
I rejoined with the discount promo bought a onevanilla MC. The problem I found (at least for me) you can't register the card online to get a zip code. I thought maybe it was the card so I bought a Visa one. Bought couldn't register it when I got home and get a zip code. Called their customer service and they told me you can no longer get a zip code and she couldn't assign one for me over the phone. This makes these cards useless for about any online transaction. Hell I can't even use it at a gas pump. A buddy let me use is MC to join. First time I had problems with them so maybe it's new.

Has anyone had an issue signing up with the vanilla gift card? I used it last month and it worked great. This time it does not seem to work? Not sure what I am doing wrong.

DPark80
07-01-20, 18:58
Hey guys,

Here's some interactions I've had recently:

https://www.seeking.com/member/7806eeda-6bac-460b-9f22-4d952a95a708

Wants money before meeting. Claims she's new to SA, says she used What's Your Price. Not sure if I believe her.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/d3512ec4-6e68-4649-878e-2ceb9ce59b73

Says she's here for a week. Probably escorting here. Doesn't speak English. Pic looks good, but I didn't pursue.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b34dca06-b3c4-4b8e-873e-fc5ba93be62a

This one's an online only scammer.

SaiMongerer
07-01-20, 19:46
Hey all,

First review on here so glad I can help a little. I would avoid this one, seems like more of a pic / video seller. I unfortunately wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and sent her 25 bucks to kind of feel it out (stupid decision yes) and she seemed willing to meet but hasn't said much since. She sent me some pics and videos if anyone interested I can send.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dff65f7-b2f7-4c7f-b4d0-b72c9793b5e5I hope you learnt your lesson, do NOT feed into pic / vid sellers, you are ruining it for all of us.

Meddic80
07-01-20, 20:42
Hey all,

https://www.seeking.com/member/0dff65f7-b2f7-4c7f-b4d0-b72c9793b5e5Send me videos. LOL, Seen her in past 2-3 months ago.

I tried seeing her again, but she was flaky. I think she have a bf now that's why.

FightingFungus
07-01-20, 21:34
Send me videos. LOL, Seen her in past 2-3 months ago.

I tried seeing her again, but she was flaky. I think she have a bf now that's why.How was her performance? I was going to see her but I wasn't attracted to her.

DPark80
07-01-20, 22:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6bcb303-9d11-43c0-a3b6-8734ed72065e

This girl messaged me with her phone number asking if I wanted to meet tonight. I was feeling horny and her pic looked good, so I texted her. She didn't even ask for my pic and texted me a couple more pics, one where she's nude. I was 99% sure that she was an escort. I asked her if those pics were really of her and she said yes. She said she can host at her place or come to my place. I told her I can meet her at a Starbucks near her place. She said OK. She asked for 350 for allowance. I asked if 300 was OK and she said yes. So I headed over. About 5 minutes before I arrive, she said her niece was coming in 30 minutes and if we could meet outside her apartment. I said fine. I then thought that if it really was her in the pic, then I would offer 200. When I got there, of course it wasn't her. She was somewhat similar but a bit bigger. I told her that I was expecting to hang out for longer, so let's reschedule. She said she can call her niece (probably another john) and tell her to come later, I said that's OK. As I was driving home, she offered 200 for 30 min. I declined. If she was hot, I would have done it, but not her.

SaiMongerer
07-01-20, 22:48
They are quoting absurd amount, wondering if it's worth starting negotiation.

https://www.seeking.com/member/1d81c544-7d39-478b-9c37-f3c8d4808394

https://www.seeking.com/member/09c452a9-98f7-4315-b6bc-b5e1de7aa772

Benji90
07-01-20, 22:58
I hope you learnt your lesson, do NOT feed into pic / vid sellers, you are ruining it for all of us.Yeah, rolled the dice cause it seemed like for sure but not again. Once was enough for me. Speaking of that.

Avalikespies1999.

Messaged this one, we moved to text and eventually came out with a 25 for pics offer to establish trust. Suffice to say I didn't move forward with it. Let me know if anyone else has better luck.

DPark80
07-01-20, 23:06
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c7dbe2d-7610-4efe-8382-21678956a1d4

This girl wants to be paid just to meet so I declined.

Benji90
07-01-20, 23:19
Send me videos. LOL, Seen her in past 2-3 months ago.

I tried seeing her again, but she was flaky. I think she have a bf now that's why.Yeah that would explain a lot, dm where to send.

Dddubs2
07-02-20, 01:15

Any Intel on this, she is quoting 450, I don't mind spending that but would avoid if it's not worth it.Almost saw her, chatted for like 2 weeks trying to schedule but from seeing her snap, I think she's a druggie and has a boyfriend too--so scheduling was almost impossible, always last minute and changing her quote every other day. Don't think it's worth the trouble.

SaiMongerer
07-02-20, 02:00
Almost saw her, chatted for like 2 weeks trying to schedule but from seeing her snap, I think she's a druggie and has a boyfriend too--so scheduling was almost impossible, always last minute and changing her quote every other day. Don't think it's worth the trouble.I agree, I actually talked her down to 250 but then I backed out, she was trying last minute quotes saying she will provide addons (which we agreed to earlier anyway -) she's definitely trying to take advantage of newbies.

WookinPanub69
07-02-20, 07:15
Anyone have a discount code for a month membership?

GoldenGreek
07-02-20, 08:54
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6bcb303-9d11-43c0-a3b6-8734ed72065e

This girl messaged me with her phone number asking if I wanted to meet tonight. I was feeling horny and her pic looked good, so I texted her. She didn't even ask for my pic and texted me a couple more pics, one where she's nude. I was 99% sure that she was an escort. I asked her if those pics were really of her and she said yes. She said she can host at her place or come to my place. I told her I can meet her at a Starbucks near her place. She said OK. She asked for 350 for allowance. I asked if 300 was OK and she said yes. So I headed over. About 5 minutes before I arrive, she said her niece was coming in 30 minutes and if we could meet outside her apartment. I said fine. I then thought that if it really was her in the pic, then I would offer 200. When I got there, of course it wasn't her. She was somewhat similar but a bit bigger. I told her that I was expecting to hang out for longer, so let's reschedule. She said she can call her niece (probably another john) and tell her to come later, I said that's OK. As I was driving home, she offered 200 for 30 min. I declined. If she was hot, I would have done it, but not her.I have her snapchat and she looks exactly like her profile pics and the pics she sends. But as I posted before she has a Latino gangbanger boyfriend who is always showing off his two guns on her snapchat. I would be very careful.

TimeForPlay10
07-02-20, 11:58
I rejoined with the discount promo bought a onevanilla MC. The problem I found (at least for me) you can't register the card online to get a zip code. I thought maybe it was the card so I bought a Visa one. Bought couldn't register it when I got home and get a zip code. Called their customer service and they told me you can no longer get a zip code and she couldn't assign one for me over the phone. This makes these cards useless for about any online transaction. Hell I can't even use it at a gas pump. A buddy let me use is MC to join. First time I had problems with them so maybe it's new.I've always used the OneVanilla prepaid Visa and never had a problem until today. Same issue-not accepted. The nice thing about these cards is that no registration is required so never had to register for a zip code.

What prepaid card works these days? SA is really making it difficult for their paying customers to actually be customers.

DPark80
07-02-20, 12:13
I have her snapchat and she looks exactly like her profile pics and the pics she sends. But as I posted before she has a Latino gangbanger boyfriend who is always showing off his two guns on her snapchat. I would be very careful.Thanks for the info. Luckily I got out of there before things got ugly.

DPark80
07-02-20, 12:14
This is another scammer that wants you to cashapp money to her before meeting claiming that she's been burned too many times before.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4caca0ab-a496-453c-b128-f8f260ff49f8

TimeForPlay10
07-02-20, 12:34
I've always used the OneVanilla prepaid Visa and never had a problem until today. Same issue-not accepted. The nice thing about these cards is that no registration is required so never had to register for a zip code.

What prepaid card works these days? SA is really making it difficult for their paying customers to actually be customers.Quick update-I tried the card again (same exact info and no typos on first pass) and it worked. So, who knows what's going on with their processing capabilities but the card was accepted this time for what its worth.

Matts1975
07-02-20, 13:53
Quick update-I tried the card again (same exact info and no typos on first pass) and it worked. So, who knows what's going on with their processing capabilities but the card was accepted this time for what its worth.You can set zip code in your vanilla gift account. Just Google for it.

Looking4692
07-02-20, 14:24
You can set zip code in your vanilla gift account. Just Google for it.Once you activate a vanilla card and add a zip code, it takes about an hour for it to work for internet purchases. They told me that when I called them and sure enough, an hour later it worked.

MnCuckold
07-02-20, 15:56
It's really pretty amazing the wasteland of online only SA has become. I would say a good 1/3 of the contacts I get now want that. It's utterly maddening.

DPark80
07-02-20, 16:54
It's really pretty amazing the wasteland of online only SA has become. I would say a good 1/3 of the contacts I get now want that. It's utterly maddening.Yeah, every time I message someone whose account is at most a couple weeks old, I expect her to say that she's online only or ask for money before meeting.

HitMan1783
07-02-20, 18:20
It's really pretty amazing the wasteland of online only SA has become. I would say a good 1/3 of the contacts I get now want that. It's utterly maddening.So true brotha. Have found one gem tho so. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;128514;.

MnCuckold
07-02-20, 18:46
So true brotha. Have found one gem tho so. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;128514;.I agree. Finding one makes it worthwhile. My current group remains good, but I like to mix it up a bit and that's the part that's been super frustrating.

SaiMongerer
07-02-20, 23:23
I dreamt with her, not worth the up charge, tries discussing upgrade right when we met even though everything was agreed. She's looking for some clueless guy and get her one time big pay.

https://www.seeking.com/member/0267df10-d264-4aa7-af54-a9b889584f23

StanKost
07-03-20, 02:04
https://www.seeking.com/member/c6dff11f-56d5-4a74-af84-8a3c87a1ebc8

I think I've seen a review on her but couldn't find it and nothing came on my search. I'm not very good at technology anyway. Her pics look great and she is in a very convenient location for me. She asked for 500 and she wouldn't budge and negotiate and had an artitude. I was willing to pay the price for such a hottie and asked what does she offer and she countered what do I expect. I told her for 500 plus hotel I expect 2 hr date with 2 rounds and may be BBBJ and the rounds are uncovered but I can pull out. She says this is too much for 500. I want to see her but not pay for 1 rushed round of CFS. Any Intel will be appreciated.

Yardy00
07-03-20, 07:52
It's really pretty amazing the wasteland of online only SA has become. I would say a good 1/3 of the contacts I get now want that. It's utterly maddening.Back in Feb things were pretty good, now it's nothing but online BS. Some SB just respond with their fucking onlyfans without saying anything else.

Meddic80
07-03-20, 07:54

I think I've seen a review on her but couldn't find it and nothing came on my search. I'm not very good at technology anyway. Her pics look great and she is in a very convenient location for me. She asked for 500 and she wouldn't budge and negotiate and had an artitude. I was willing to pay the price for such a hottie and asked what does she offer and she countered what do I expect. I told her for 500 plus hotel I expect 2 hr date with 2 rounds and may be BBBJ and the rounds are uncovered but I can pull out. She says this is too much for 500. I want to see her but not pay for 1 rushed round of CFS. Any Intel will be appreciated.If I remember correctly, she's pretty firm at 500. I've done my homework about her. She's hot and yet to see a negative post about her. Unfortunately my max is 300 and that's the only reason why I didn't move forward.

DPark80
07-03-20, 08:28

I think I've seen a review on her but couldn't find it and nothing came on my search. I'm not very good at technology anyway. Her pics look great and she is in a very convenient location for me. She asked for 500 and she wouldn't budge and negotiate and had an artitude. I was willing to pay the price for such a hottie and asked what does she offer and she countered what do I expect. I told her for 500 plus hotel I expect 2 hr date with 2 rounds and may be BBBJ and the rounds are uncovered but I can pull out. She says this is too much for 500. I want to see her but not pay for 1 rushed round of CFS. Any Intel will be appreciated.Yeah, I was the one that posted the review below. She was willing to go down to 400. I think it is probably her in the pics, but she's bigger than her pics imply. I didn't request multiple rounds and it was covered. She went back to my place. If she looked exactly like her pics, I would probably see her again:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?19231-Arrangement-Reports&p=4845325#post4845325.

Natefarwell
07-03-20, 09:14
Once you activate a vanilla card and add a zip code, it takes about an hour for it to work for internet purchases. They told me that when I called them and sure enough, an hour later it workedAre you using the re-loadable vanilla card or the non-reloadable?

DPark80
07-03-20, 12:02
Avoid this one, she's a pic seller.

https://www.seeking.com/member/2d8bc029-0a6a-4af5-b46d-930ad1ce338a

SaiMongerer
07-03-20, 16:02

Asking payment just to meet first.

Picseller.

They are quoting absurd amount, wondering if it's worth starting negotiation.

DPark80
07-03-20, 23:41
https://www.seeking.com/member/c57fc83e-93f4-429d-9ca7-4b197f34137a

Messaged with this one. She asked me what was my allowance. I told her that my previous SB and I did 300 per date. She replied that she was offended by that amount. I wished her luck, LOL.

DPark80
07-03-20, 23:52
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1036fb5-aef4-4f93-8b1f-899aa07519c8

This one wants 700 PPM. It was way too high for me so I didn't try to negotiate. She seems nice though.

DPark80
07-04-20, 08:12
https://www.seeking.com/member/ba420539-ac50-4e2c-910f-1a7683ddc7d5

She wants $20 cashapp to facetime.

MnCuckold
07-04-20, 10:26
https://www.seeking.com/member/7eafaf39-b574-4a93-83c7-262fa354aaa3

BrickForm
07-04-20, 12:16
https://www.seeking.com/member/7eafaf39-b574-4a93-83c7-262fa354aaa3Spoke via text about a month and half back. She was looking for a high end experience in a traditional sb / sd kept arrangement. She has relocated from the Miami area back home with parents so with her looks and intelligence probably had a lot of fun yacht time. But from speaking with her it seems time and probably replaced with younger and wilder. I didn't pursue further but you may be able to score a ppm if the times are desperate, living at home. Good luck Gentlemen!

BrickForm
07-04-20, 12:20
https://www.seeking.com/member/f1036fb5-aef4-4f93-8b1f-899aa07519c8

This one wants 700 PPM. It was way too high for me so I didn't try to negotiate. She seems nice though.If she is a full GFE and without much time limit during the meet then she would be a great SB. It's when they act like escorts and want 700 per hour that rattles my brain. Each their own. Good luck Gentlemen!

BrickForm
07-04-20, 12:26

Messaged with this one. She asked me what was my allowance. I told her that my previous SB and I did 300 per date. She replied that she was offended by that amount. I wished her luck, LOL.When it seems the lady is looking for something more high end and has the looks to back it up. I always tell them it would be more gentlemanly for me to ask her desired allowance and would not want to price her wants, since there is no number that can equate to her intelligence and beauty but I am not a Saudi Royal so please tell me what you think is reasonable. That usually gets them to throw a number out there either allowance or ppm and if you are light hearted and easy going about it you can negotiate and sometimes score a model looking chick if she likes your personality. Good luck Gentlemen!

FightingFungus
07-04-20, 14:20

Messaged with this one. She asked me what was my allowance. I told her that my previous SB and I did 300 per date. She replied that she was offended by that amount. I wished her luck, LOL.Does the same with everyone. I offered her 300 and she said go to a strip club in the back of the champane room and I might get lucky LOL. I don't pay more than 300 for anyone maybe 400 if they are a 9 or a 10 which hardly any girls on SA are.

DPark80
07-04-20, 14:26
When it seems the lady is looking for something more high end and has the looks to back it up. I always tell them it would be more gentlemanly for me to ask her desired allowance and would not want to price her wants, since there is no number that can equate to her intelligence and beauty but I am not a Saudi Royal so please tell me what you think is reasonable. That usually gets them to throw a number out there either allowance or ppm and if you are light hearted and easy going about it you can negotiate and sometimes score a model looking chick if she likes your personality. Good luck Gentlemen!I actually prefer to meet in person for like coffee or lunch before discussing an allowance. That way she is more flexible in allowance requests if we've hit it off. If she wants to talk allowance before meeting, then I will, but I much prefer meeting first.

FightingFungus
07-04-20, 14:27
Not bad but not my type. Would not repeat!

https://www.seeking.com/member/1e217432-0eee-4101-b453-21df85663106

DPark80
07-04-20, 15:38

https://www.seeking.com/member/1e217432-0eee-4101-b453-21df85663106So you saw her? Was she too mechanical and not GFE type? She looks pretty good, I might reach out to her if the price is right.

DPark80
07-04-20, 15:40
Does the same with everyone. I offered her 300 and she said go to a strip club in the back of the champane room and I might get lucky LOL. I don't pay more than 300 for anyone maybe 400 if they are a 9 or a 10 which hardly any girls on SA are.Yeah, my max is 400. There's a lot of delusional girls on there.

Meddic80
07-04-20, 16:11

https://www.seeking.com/member/1e217432-0eee-4101-b453-21df85663106Isn't she a stripper? Care to share your experience? Basing on her pictures, she's a hottie, but then I don't know how old those photos are.

FightingFungus
07-04-20, 17:16
Isn't she a stripper? Care to share your experience? Basing on her pictures, she's a hottie, but then I don't know how old those photos are.She is a stripper. Nice girl but not really my type personality wise. BBBJ, CFS, Multiple pops. Not rushed but not they type to hang our for 3 hours either.

To me she just gave me more of a pro vibe.

RobotPorn
07-05-20, 09:15
I remember seeing this one girl who had a homemade porno with two guys and some one posted the link. I can't find her name or the link. Anyone remember?

MnCuckold
07-05-20, 13:16
Spoke via text about a month and half back. She was looking for a high end experience in a traditional sb / sd kept arrangement. She has relocated from the Miami area back home with parents so with her looks and intelligence probably had a lot of fun yacht time. But from speaking with her it seems time and probably replaced with younger and wilder. I didn't pursue further but you may be able to score a ppm if the times are desperate, living at home. Good luck Gentlemen!She quoted me $2500 PPM. Seriously. I did wish her well.

BrickForm
07-05-20, 13:45
She quoted me $2500 PPM. Seriously. I did wish her well.Just goes to show what some of these girls are experiencing when it comes to really high end lifestyle sugar. Crazy money but age and hotness and attitude goes must be a part of the deal or else readily replaced. I think she fell out of favor with the Miami lifestyle crowd probably due to age and attitude and now is back home hoping to find something similar on SA. She will be deleting her account in the next year, those kinda guys don't have to be on SA!

ChezBonobo
07-05-20, 13:57
She quoted me $2500 PPM. Seriously. I did wish her well.She might've been able to pull that off 10 years ago. Time for a reality check. Enjoy your dildo and cats.

MnCuckold
07-05-20, 17:06
She might've been able to pull that off 10 years ago. Time for a reality check. Enjoy your dildo and cats.I think she's actually real, as she gave me an uber address. I suspect you all are right, she did well in her 20's, could make bank with the Miami South Beach crowd, but things catch up over time. I appreciate a hot 30 something, and I think she's still looking good, but come on. 2500? Haha.

DuckRep
07-05-20, 17:18
I remember seeing this one girl who had a homemade porno with two guys and some one posted the link. I can't find her name or the link. Anyone remember?If it's the same girl I remember it was babybella_95. She did a low budget bdsm scene with 2 bbc and anal.

Truthfu11
07-05-20, 18:37
I can't provide the link because she blocked me. Anyone have any luck with GalleryGirl606? Hot alternate type. Looking for companion to art openings, museums, etc. Might be kinky and open to a lot but something I said must have offended her.

If anyone can find her profile link please post it.

SaiMongerer
07-05-20, 19:01
Hot alternate type. Looking for companion to art openings, museums, etc.Lmfao, PIV or bust.

DickLongwood
07-05-20, 19:19
I can't provide the link because she blocked me. Anyone have any luck with GalleryGirl606? Hot alternate type. Looking for companion to art openings, museums, etc. Might be kinky and open to a lot but something I said must have offended her.

If anyone can find her profile link please post it.Here's the link:

https://www.seeking.com/member/5121f09e-f0ea-4dec-a2a6-489c618391fa

Gnomejon
07-05-20, 19:23
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3c2f797-979e-4e00-967c-3a8c4ed9d0b5

Stay away from this one. She looks a bit thicker than her pictures and she's DTF and open, but she's completely insane. Spent hours talking to me about prophesies and her hollistic homegrown food and medicine plan. Damage was 250, but I wouldn't repeat for 100.

Truthfu11
07-05-20, 21:03
Here's the link:

https://www.seeking.com/member/5121f09e-f0ea-4dec-a2a6-489c618391faThanks, yeah, she blocked me. Must have been offended at my low ball offer. To bad. She's hot in a goth sophisticated kind of way.

RedHead169
07-06-20, 01:37
https://www.seeking.com/member/d15a06f0-8e76-4720-bcd7-7885f747175f

Tried to get this girl to open her private pics and she told me to venmo her money to view them. Needless to say that was a no thank you.

OnlyBbbj1
07-06-20, 02:02
Been talking to this one. Not exactly cheap, but she's really stunning to me. So I automatically think TGTBT. But she sent me a custom pic. Scheduled to meet so if I go through with seeing her, I'll share with you guys how it went.

In the meantime, does anyone have any intel?

https://www.seeking.com/member/30408733-1bde-4ae9-9c1c-9421c64ce369

LoveSmallPerky
07-06-20, 03:22
Been talking to this one. Not exactly cheap, but she's really stunning to me. So I automatically think TGTBT. But she sent me a custom pic. Scheduled to meet so if I go through with seeing her, I'll share with you guys how it went.

https://www.seeking.com/member/30408733-1bde-4ae9-9c1c-9421c64ce369Her profile says that english is her 2nd language and still learning but her profile seems to flow pretty good. Many times when it is a second language they tend to put words in the wrong order / place and you might have to think of what they write. She might be a fast learner or fake, up to you to find out.

Eternalchaoz
07-06-20, 03:41

https://www.seeking.com/member/30408733-1bde-4ae9-9c1c-9421c64ce369When are you scheduled to meet her? Looks fake to me, but it you see her, at least you will find out.

LoveSmallPerky
07-06-20, 05:25
https://www.seeking.com/member/d15a06f0-8e76-4720-bcd7-7885f747175f

Tried to get this girl to open her private pics and she told me to venmo her money to view them. Needless to say that was a no thank you.I messaged her and she opened her pictures for me but she is not DTF. She said that she has nedical issues so that isn't possible and to enjoy it. Wants platonic and will kiss and cuddle type and I was able to get her to say a HJ is ok. She won't give you a number for the allowance and wants you to tell her. Not worth the time. The bikini pic and the graduation pic are her private ones.

DPark80
07-06-20, 08:26

https://www.seeking.com/member/30408733-1bde-4ae9-9c1c-9421c64ce369I've been talking with her as well. How much was the allowance she was requesting? We didn't talk about allowances yet. She does seem TGTBT, but she hasn't asked for money for pics or anything. Says she lives downtown, but if we see each other regularly, she's ok with coming to my place. Everything she's texted so far seems like she's a real person. The only thing I'm leery about is that she never requested to see my private pics and never asked for any through text.

DevilsNDust
07-06-20, 08:46
This one wants 400 ppm. Will travel and move to text right. I haven't partaken or tried to negotiate yet, but will when my schedule allows:

https://www.seeking.com/member/ace95a55-901b-45a7-9b3b-ec6ff94576bc

ItsHowdyDoody
07-06-20, 09:49
When are you scheduled to meet her? Looks fake to me, but it you see her, at least you will find out.I have seen her pop up lately on a dating site, and on tinder. I'd say most likely fake, the ages have not been consistent, nor has the name been.

Mke Player
07-06-20, 10:12
I've been talking with her as well. How much was the allowance she was requesting? We didn't talk about allowances yet. She does seem TGTBT, but she hasn't asked for money for pics or anything. Says she lives downtown, but if we see each other regularly, she's ok with coming to my place. Everything she's texted so far seems like she's a real person. The only thing I'm leery about is that she never requested to see my private pics and never asked for any through text.I'm sure there are exceptions, but my own experience with SA gals who don't ask for your picture is that either a) they're pros and will fuck anyone for enough money or b) its some kind of scam.

DPark80
07-06-20, 10:42
This one wants 400 ppm. Will travel and move to text right. I haven't partaken or tried to negotiate yet, but will when my schedule allows:

https://www.seeking.com/member/ace95a55-901b-45a7-9b3b-ec6ff94576bcThanks for the heads up! I messaged her. Did she show you any pictures of her face? If her face looks good, then 400 isn't too bad.

Pyre69
07-06-20, 11:28
Thanks for the heads up! I messaged her. Did she show you any pictures of her face? If her face looks good, then 400 isn't too bad.I talked to her a bit as well. I'm not looking for anyone new right now, so I'm talking to these girls purely out of boredom.

I was not super impressed with the face pics, but I have the luxury of being super picky.

She told me 300 since I 'would' have been coming to her.

DPark80
07-06-20, 11:32
I'm sure there are exceptions, but my own experience with SA gals who don't ask for your picture is that either a) they're pros and will fuck anyone for enough money or b) its some kind of scam.That's been my experience as well. Although she's willing to just meet for coffee just to introduce each other and nothing else. She never brought up the allowance amount. Really, everything she has texted has been onboard except for asking for a picture of me.

DPark80
07-06-20, 11:55
I talked to her a bit as well. I'm not looking for anyone new right now, so I'm talking to these girls purely out of boredom.

I was not super impressed with the face pics, but I have the luxury of being super picky.

She told me 300 since I 'would' have been coming to her.Thanks for the pics! Yes, I have an SB that looks better that I see for 300. But she's not bad for 300 in a pinch. I wouldn't see her for 400.

DevilsNDust
07-06-20, 12:43
I talked to her a bit as well. I'm not looking for anyone new right now, so I'm talking to these girls purely out of boredom.

She told me 300 since I 'would' have been coming to her.Thanks for sharing. Not impressed with the face pics either. The rate she quoted me was for coming to the suburbs.

DevilsNDust
07-06-20, 12:48
This one is also in the city, 400 to come out to the suburbs and down to meet right away. Didn't bother to negotiate, but I suppose if your in the city, you might do better. Average face and body, but very willing.

Kik is claradubois123.

https://www.seeking.com/member/86801f89-24cc-4ddc-b5b6-4dd82178ae07

DevilsNDust
07-06-20, 13:04

She told me 300 since I 'would' have been coming to her.I have her digits as well. If someone has someone similar closer to Naperville, email me at devilsndust05 at yahoo.

SeanKonnery
07-07-20, 00:37
Can someone help me out on how this SA works? Everytime I click on a link that is provided, it gives me this error "Profile Not Available" This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. For every single one!! I am a premium member and it's always given me that. And I have NEVER had any one view me or send me messages let alone read my messages! Been on it since Oct 2019 and NO luck. Is there another site anyone can recommend or give me tips?

GoldenGreek
07-07-20, 01:28
Can someone help me out on how this SA works? Everytime I click on a link that is provided, it gives me this error "Profile Not Available" This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. For every single one!! I am a premium member and it's always given me that. And I have NEVER had any one view me or send me messages let alone read my messages! Been on it since Oct 2019 and NO luck. Is there another site anyone can recommend or give me tips?Did you Register as a woman seeking a man maybe?

Jafeldm
07-07-20, 01:50
Can someone help me out on how this SA works? Everytime I click on a link that is provided, it gives me this error "Profile Not Available" This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. For every single one!! I am a premium member and it's always given me that. And I have NEVER had any one view me or send me messages let alone read my messages! Been on it since Oct 2019 and NO luck. Is there another site anyone can recommend or give me tips?Since they instituted the captcha verification the system has been off. Sometimes it shows active profiles as blocked / deactivated when they are not. You can try to log out and back in or even delete the cookies and it can work again sometimes. What really annoys me is that leaving tabs open with profiles is problematic now because if the computer goes to sleep or you close your laptop the SA pages now force refresh and sometimes trigger the captcha challenges.

Pau Ford
07-07-20, 11:15
Did you Register as a woman seeking a man maybe?You need to be logged in to see any SA profile, men are not allowed to see male profiles and women can't see other females, you'll get that same error message OP was getting. So this could be the issue.

What's a bigger question is why OP has paid for premium since Oct 2019 without being able to actually use the site! 🤣.

Dddubs2
07-07-20, 12:56
I spoke this this girl a few years back but never got around to meeting. DTF so been texting but haven't landed on anything concrete. Anyone have experience with her before?

https://www.seeking.com/member/b8255d24-71e2-401e-b997-845a82313036

SeanKonnery
07-07-20, 13:07
You need to be logged in to see any SA profile, men are not allowed to see male profiles and women can't see other females, you'll get that same error message OP was getting. So this could be the issue.

What's a bigger question is why OP has paid for premium since Oct 2019 without being able to actually use the site! 🤣.Thanks everyone! I've always been logged in when doing a search and I looked and my profile and I am registered as a male. I can't see any dudes just females. Not a big deal I was just curious if anyone else has had similar issues. I'me only out 135 LOL.

To answer Pau Ford - 44.85 is something that I don't even recognize coming out of my account every 3 months as that is low that I don't notice, so honestly I've never been serious about SA and never used the site much as all since I signed up. COVID is what actually pushed me to use it. Didn't need to haggle with providers that were readily available with just one text or call. I will keep trying LOL The strip clubs are open again and my reggies have been texting so I guess I will will resort back to them LOL.

Pau Ford
07-07-20, 13:34
44.85 is something that I don't even recognize coming out of my account every 3 months as that is low that I don't notice.$44.85 every 3 months, that's the premium pricing for a Female account. Dudes pay $90/ mo. Screenshot attached, the top 3 package options are for guys, the bottom two are for females. You'll see the $44.85 / 3 months circled in blue under the Female Premiums. You are in some way, shape or form considered a female on the site.

SeanKonnery
07-07-20, 13:40
$44.85 every 3 months, that's the premium pricing for a Female account. Dudes pay $90/ mo. Screenshot attached, the top 3 package options are for guys, the bottom two are for females. You'll see the $44.85 / 3 months circled in blue under the Female Premiums. You are in some way, shape or form considered a female on the site.Yea I just found out! LOL! I was a sugar baby on the site LOL! No wonder old hags were messaging me LOL Thanks!

F Scott
07-07-20, 17:36
Yea I just found out! LOL! I was a sugar baby on the site LOL!In light of this recent intel, I am hereby cancelling our m&g and wish you the best of luck in your search, but I don't think we would be compatible, haha!

WookinPanub69
07-07-20, 20:41
Anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/08d946fc-d28c-428b-b780-83b3632f6159

ApplePiePussy
07-07-20, 21:59
That gives me an idea. Be a SB to a 60 year old to then turn around and be a SD to a 20 year old. It's just moving money around really.

OnlyBbbj1
07-07-20, 22:54
Anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/08d946fc-d28c-428b-b780-83b3632f6159I haven't seen her, but she had no problem telling me she would dona BBBJ and CIM.

If anyone was real I bet she was. Has kid (s) and only problem nfornme was distance so we never met.

Gnomejon
07-07-20, 23:00
Anyone seen her?

https://www.seeking.com/member/08d946fc-d28c-428b-b780-83b3632f6159Yeah, I think I left a review of her a while back, but I'll briefly go over it again. Damage was 300 for the first meet, went bare, greek, cia, cim, no cip. Stayed for 1 pop, no talk or anything else really, stayed for an hour the second time when I said I wanted a longer session. 3rd time she called me up out of the blue needing money immediately, she came over and it was the 1st session again, but worse. Hit me up for 10 bucks for "gas money" the next day and I haven't seen her since. She offered to do everything for 200 a week later, but I refused.

She's fine, but way more like a pro than an SB.

Troy Akerman
07-08-20, 00:34
I've seen her. Not worth it at all. Bad hygiene. Very hairy downstairs legs hairy and just generally unpleasant and foul Oder. Pretty sure she has some management

I haven't seen her, but she had no problem telling me she would dona BBBJ and CIM.

If anyone was real I bet she was. Has kid (s) and only problem nfornme was distance so we never met..

DPark80
07-08-20, 00:59
This one's another pic seller.

https://www.seeking.com/member/ee5ff2b1-81c7-4bd6-ba0b-c8d62ea4eebf

DevilsNDust
07-08-20, 10:58
Yeah, I think I left a review of her a while back, but I'll briefly go over it again. Damage was 300 for the first meet, went bare, greek, cia, cim, no cip. Stayed for 1 pop, no talk or anything else really, stayed for an hour the second time when I said I wanted a longer session. 3rd time she called me up out of the blue needing money immediately, she came over and it was the 1st session again, but worse. Hit me up for 10 bucks for "gas money" the next day and I haven't seen her since. She offered to do everything for 200 a week later, but I refused.

She's fine, but way more like a pro than an SB.I chatted with her via text for a couple of days, but couldn't get schedules to line up. I am now thankful for that.

ItsHowdyDoody
07-08-20, 12:18
Yea I just found out! LOL! I was a sugar baby on the site LOL! No wonder old hags were messaging me LOL Thanks!Please refund me the $500 I paid you up front for coffee, I was under the impression this was strictly plutonic, LOL. Jk, funny stuff to see.

GoldenGreek
07-08-20, 19:52
Yeah, I think I left a review of her a while back, but I'll briefly go over it again. Damage was 300 for the first meet, went bare, greek, cia, cim, no cip. Stayed for 1 pop, no talk or anything else really, stayed for an hour the second time when I said I wanted a longer session. 3rd time she called me up out of the blue needing money immediately, she came over and it was the 1st session again, but worse. Hit me up for 10 bucks for "gas money" the next day and I haven't seen her since. She offered to do everything for 200 a week later, but I refused.

She's fine, but way more like a pro than an SB.How does she look? She refused to facetime, video chat with me a few. Months ago so I didn't pull the trigger.

SeanKonnery
07-08-20, 22:05
In light of this recent intel, I am hereby cancelling our m&g and wish you the best of luck in your search, but I don't think we would be compatible, haha!I'm a seasoned monger but this SA site is making look like a jackass. Hahaha I signed up with my new account and now my inbox on SA is racking up more points than NBA JAM! Boom shakalaka!! I will definitely share to see how this 90 pays off! .

Pyre69
07-08-20, 23:30
Anyone have any intel on this one? PM is ok.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b42f4a5e-83bb-4af4-909a-f652cf4e913a

DPark80
07-09-20, 00:42
Met with her for drinks today. We agreed to 300 if we got along with each other. Unfortunately, she is the same girl as in the pics. Face was average and body was average as well. After about an hour of talking, I said I had to go.

Gnomejon
07-09-20, 09:52
How does she look? She refused to facetime, video chat with me a few. Months ago so I didn't pull the trigger.She's got some baby damage, but not bad looking. Her face is kind of average, but she had some noticeable bags under her eyes. Honestly, if she didn't start asking for money out of nowhere while only sticking around for the minimum time I would have kept seeing her.

ItsHowdyDoody
07-09-20, 11:53
Met with her for drinks today. We agreed to 300 if we got along with each other. Unfortunately, she is the same girl as in the pics. Face was average and body was average as well. After about an hour of talking, I said I had to go.Guys,

She messaged me without me even sending her a message. (because I viewed her) She immediately wanted to text, and then hid her photos. I'd say a pro, or something completely wrong, IMO. I did not reply back.

DPark80
07-09-20, 12:43
Met with her for drinks today. We agreed to 300 if we got along with each other. Unfortunately, she is the same girl as in the pics. Face was average and body was average as well. After about an hour of talking, I said I had to go.Sorry, I meant she isn't the same girl as in the pics. I noticed that she took the pics down now.

ItsHowdyDoody
07-09-20, 14:33
https://www.seeking.com/member/27ee094f-73f9-4972-b046-d9b41742cc50

Avoid Ctiffany2213. Immediately tries to get you to say thru the site you want something more that platonic. The way she went about it I did not answer, so avoid. Was pressing hard on the matter which was red flag, and immediately she blocked.

Alc815
07-09-20, 16:44
She is a stripper. Nice girl but not really my type personality wise. BBBJ, CFS, Multiple pops. Not rushed but not they type to hang our for 3 hours either.

To me she just gave me more of a pro vibe.What was the damage? Negotiated or fair?

DPark80
07-10-20, 01:09
This one's online as well.

https://www.seeking.com/member/474bd757-c65d-4f85-8219-cacc23c3817b

Dodge55
07-10-20, 07:46
Met with her for drinks today. We agreed to 300 if we got along with each other. Unfortunately, she is the same girl as in the pics. Face was average and body was average as well. After about an hour of talking, I said I had to go.She took down all her photos for some reason. But, thanks for the feedback anyway.

DPark80
07-10-20, 12:47
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd7faa2d-af96-410e-8f85-989895e7c475

This one says she doesn't do meetups.

RobertSterling
07-10-20, 14:40
Anyone have any intel on this one? PM is ok.

https://www.seeking.com/member/b42f4a5e-83bb-4af4-909a-f652cf4e913aShe is pretty straightforward in what she wants. Sounds like she just wants to hookup. Looking for 600 PPM.

GoldenGreek
07-10-20, 16:22
She is pretty straightforward in what she wants. Sounds like she just wants to hookup. Looking for 600 PPM.600? She is the definition of average. Plain Jane. She is a 5 or a 6.

GTFO.

PornFan1000
07-10-20, 19:06
She took down all her photos for some reason. But, thanks for the feedback anyway.

https://www.seeking.com/member/30408733-1bde-4ae9-9c1c-9421c64ce369Somebody probably recognized her.

PornFan1000
07-10-20, 19:09
She is pretty straightforward in what she wants. Sounds like she just wants to hookup. Looking for 600 PPM.That doesn't sound that bad if she can host too.

RobertSterling
07-10-20, 23:13
That doesn't sound that bad if she can host too.She does not host and got the feeling she won't drive far unless you pay her more! At that price, it was a hard pass.

KisaHero
07-12-20, 00:41

Huge waste of fucking time. Came to my place to talk and did a little foreplay after some convincing and couldn't even do anything because she was on her period. Answered all my questions about fucking on the first meet and came with a load of bullshit. Threw her money for her ride and got her the fuck out.

Nice body but what a shame. Served me a load of shit about wanting a traditional arrangement and not having sex on the first meet despite coming all the way over to my place, is she stupid?

SaiMongerer
07-12-20, 00:52

Agreed to everything on text but then on meeting in person, started "it takes few minutes to get comfortable first" BS, cut my losses and called off arrangement.

Also anyone notice influx of these semi-scammers, as in agrreing to things and then turning out to be opposite? It feels like theor MO is getting lot of first time dates payment and then exit out of it. Rinse and repeat after every few months.

ItsHowdyDoody
07-12-20, 13:07
600? She is the definition of average. Plain Jane. She is a 5 or a 6.

GTFO.She's also north of 30, that can be had for free IMO. I cannot believe this area and what they are willing to overpay across the board lately.

OnlyDreams
07-12-20, 14:35
I've NEVER EVER sent money to any SB because we all know it's a trap. However, this time I went against my own rules. I met this gorgeous girl (before Covid) and I would see at least twice a week. The arrangement was very but very reasonable and many times she would stay the whole night with me. So it was a dream come true. Then during the pandemic we couldn't see each other and then she started asking me to send her money to help her out a little. I was hesitant. But she insisted and said we know each other and she always helped me when I needed "it" and now it's my turn to help her. She said she would send me some naughty videos in exchange. She also said as soon as some State Restrictions are lifted she would hang out with me and stuff. Obviously my little head decided to send her money through a cash app and she sent me a video of her naked. Then next week she asked for more money stating she's hungry and jobless, So I felt sorry for. Her and sent her some money and she sent me another erotic video. Then a couple of weeks later when some State restrictions were lifted I asked her if she wants to get together and she told me she's no longer doing meetups but selling "ONLINE CONTENT" only. Apparently she did that to all her SD's (I got PM's from some members on this site who experienced the same thing with her) So during the pandemic she learned she could make even more money just by selling ONLINE CONTENT ONLY. Even if you send her $10 is very lucrative because if you multiply it by 100 you have $1,000. Now she uses various online sites and platforms to sell content. Apparently she's doing well 'because she has a a lot of Patrons / Fans. Needless to say she blocked me.

If you send a girl money she gets used to it and finds it more lucrative to do things ONLINE only. Never feed that idea / habit I wasn't sending money to a stranger, we hooked up at least 15 times and still she played games with me. She realized she could make even more money without meeting up in person. Let's not create these type of girls, never ever send money to anybody even you have hooked up with that person before!!

MrStashMan
07-12-20, 14:54
My SA inbox is littered with no / no-entry / prohibited symbols instead of profile pics. Some still display a username next to it, others just say "Sugar Baby. " Am I correct in assuming the profiles with usernames blocked me but are still active on the site, and the others with just "Sugar Baby" are no longer active (account deleted)?

WookinPanub69
07-12-20, 16:45
Ant intel please. Spanish MILF.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4d35129f-5f55-4fa4-9f6b-c90aa56511a0

Pau Ford
07-12-20, 17:07
My SA inbox is littered with no / no-entry / prohibited symbols instead of profile pics. Some still display a username next to it, others just say "Sugar Baby. " Am I correct in assuming the profiles with usernames blocked me but are still active on the site, and the others with just "Sugar Baby" are no longer active (account deleted)?1) Those appearing as SugarBaby have removed their profile from SA entirely. Not just deactivated, they deleted it.

2) If it still shows their username they have deactivated their profile, SA may have suspended their profile, or they have blocked you.

For those in #2 the trick to tell if someone has blocked is to hover over their profile pic (or whatever generic image it is that is currently there) in your message list. Depending on the browser you may need to right click, hover, or on a mobile device you long press. Whatever it takes to reveal the url string associated to that image link. If the url displayed is just seeking.com (no further url associated with a profile) then they have blocked you (or you blocked them). If you see an actual full SA profile url then they haven't blocked you, its just deactivated.

Eternalchaoz
07-12-20, 18:56
I don't get why I'm getting banned. I used a different pic of myself, used opera private VPN, and used a gift card. I got auto banned as soon as trying to become a premium member.

Not sure what to do? :/ If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

MeatKing
07-12-20, 19:13
I'm talking to this one, and she's apparently DTF. Any experience?

https://www.seeking.com/member/5443ea46-8ca7-fc6d-c094-5e4277d752fb

FirstTimer7
07-12-20, 21:42
I don't get why I'm getting banned. I used a different pic of myself, used opera private VPN, and used a gift card. I got auto banned as soon as trying to become a premium member.

Not sure what to do? :/ If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.Do you lose the value of gift card if you get banned?

Eternalchaoz
07-12-20, 21:54
Do you lose the value of gift card if you get banned?No I haven't yet. Why?

Natefarwell
07-12-20, 23:36

Huge waste of fucking time. Came to my place to talk and did a little foreplay after some convincing and couldn't even do anything because she was on her period. Answered all my questions about fucking on the first meet and came with a load of bullshit. Threw her money for her ride and got her the fuck out.

Nice body but what a shame. Served me a load of shit about wanting a traditional arrangement and not having sex on the first meet despite coming all the way over to my place, is she stupid?I seen her last week. I picked her up at place in Hyde Park. We went and got takeout and took it to my hotel downtown. We ate and had no issues at all with her. She was sweet. Kinda skinny but she was pretty responsive to oral. Squirted and all. She does not do oral on the guy but everything else was good to go. Sorry to hear it did not work for you. She did say she was tired of one and done guys and was looking for more of long term. Maybe that is why she did that to you.

Jafeldm
07-13-20, 00:23
I've NEVER EVER sent money to any SB because we all know it's a trap. .......Then a couple of weeks later when some State restrictions were lifted I asked her if she wants to get together and she told me she's no longer doing meetups but selling "ONLINE CONTENT" only. Apparently she did that to all her SD's (I got PM's from some members on this site who experienced the same thing with her) ............. Let's not create these type of girls, never ever send money to anybody even you have hooked up with that person before!!Maybe link her profile so everyone knows to stay clear of her?

Looking4692
07-13-20, 07:42
She is pretty straightforward in what she wants. Sounds like she just wants to hookup. Looking for 600 PPM.She is a nice time and 300 and being polite will get you there. Had a nice evening out and then got a room. She has a Smokin body and will do an ok BBBJ, no CIM and cfs. I won't repeat as once you are done with first round, she is too. Not enough passion and somewhat robotic but overall worth a try. I was with her probably 2 1/2 to 3 hours in total so that may have been why she wasn't into a 2nd round either. Probably only 1 hour in hotel.

RobertSterling
07-13-20, 08:03
She is a nice time and 300 and being polite will get you there. Had a nice evening out and then got a room. She has a Smokin body and will do an ok BBBJ, no CIM and cfs. I won't repeat as once you are done with first round, she is too. Not enough passion and somewhat robotic but overall worth a try. I was with her probably 2 1/2 to 3 hours in total so that may have been why she wasn't into a 2nd round either. Probably only 1 hour in hotel.Sounds like I dodged a bullet regardless of price. Seems like the extra time and effort to be polite to get the price down still did not result in a fun date.

FightingFungus
07-13-20, 11:58
I seen her last week. I picked her up at place in Hyde Park. We went and got takeout and took it to my hotel downtown. We ate and had no issues at all with her. She was sweet. Kinda skinny but she was pretty responsive to oral. Squirted and all. She does not do oral on the guy but everything else was good to go. Sorry to hear it did not work for you. She did say she was tired of one and done guys and was looking for more of long term. Maybe that is why she did that to you.I seen her way back. I was new to seeking at the time and didn't negotiate rate and when she came in my room she wanted 500 I told her to take a walk. I got her down to 240 but she wouldn't blow me and said 500 with blowjob. Anyways she stayed for a few hours and multiple pops. Nice tits and thin but not lean. I didn't eat her out but her performance wasn't very good. She has a little bit of an attitude but is sweet at the same time. I wouldn't repeat. When I seen her she was not living anywhere close to hydepark. We also got takeout on her suggestion (Free meal for her).

FightingFungus
07-13-20, 12:04

Nice body but what a shame. Served me a load of shit about wanting a traditional arrangement and not having sex on the first meet despite coming all the way over to my place, is she stupid?This girl from SA pulled the same thing on me. While she is blowing me says she can't screw because she is on her period, but we could do other stuff. I was newer at the time but still paid her. If that happen to day I would have blew a load all over her face and told her to get the hell out of my room without paying. Another time a girl pulled the period excuse and said he could do anal instead which I did but I wasn't 100% happy about that either.

The way you get rid of people like this is don't pay their transport and tell them to get the fuck out. If I agree to a meet and greet with someone for 300 and say sorry I only have 140 is that right?

VicStick2
07-13-20, 12:15
She's asking 500 per meet for a few hours. Can't host, so either hotel or your place if you can swing it. Seemed nice enough through text and very direct. Sounds like you can skip the meet and greet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9fda4634-7848-4dd5-90a8-7ae67164ae84

Pau Ford
07-13-20, 15:05
She hmu a couple weeks ago as well. She'll come down to 400 with a little effort but I got a clear pro vibe from her though so I never moved forward. She hmu a year ago when she was visiting Chi from LA and sent the same pics then via text that she is sending today so I wonder how accurate they really are. She'll also try to get you to buy her pics / vids. Not 300 worthy IMO let alone 400 or 500.

She's asking 500 per meet for a few hours. Can't host, so either hotel or your place if you can swing it. Seemed nice enough through text and very direct. Sounds like you can skip the meet and greet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/9fda4634-7848-4dd5-90a8-7ae67164ae84

Truthfu11
07-13-20, 23:13
https://www.seeking.com/member/718945aa-bce9-45e5-afd5-8b1c6d8ecc7b

She approached me out of the blue and wanted to meet right away. Anyone have info? Requested $250 covered. Has a room.

Lance18
07-14-20, 11:26
https://www.seeking.com/member/718945aa-bce9-45e5-afd5-8b1c6d8ecc7b

She approached me out of the blue and wanted to meet right away. Anyone have info? Requested $250 covered. Has a room.She just sent me a note. Did you partake?

VicStick2
07-14-20, 12:25
Never got off the site but she's pretty straight forward to what she's looking for. Can't host, so need to get a hotel out near Elmhurst. Pretty and great body, but wants 500 per meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/385c3639-1839-1fdc-f558-4aa0bb79e1f9

Chicago41
07-14-20, 12:31
Never got off the site but she's pretty straight forward to what she's looking for. Can't host, so need to get a hotel out near Elmhurst. Pretty and great body, but wants 500 per meet.

https://www.seeking.com/member/385c3639-1839-1fdc-f558-4aa0bb79e1f9Her profile says if over 40 she only wants platonic. Blah.

VicStick2
07-14-20, 12:53
Anyone who explicitly states an age range probably isn't worth your time anyway 🤷8205;9794;65039;. Everyone's got a reference I guess but it's a turn off to read how strict she is.

Her profile says if over 40 she only wants platonic. Blah.