PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

Yoursifyoulike
12-19-19, 06:27
I have seen her myself a few times back a few months ago. She is a nice gal and a lot if fun, I personally wouldn't consider her "Really upper level", but everyone is different.

As NerdJohn said, she is a bigger gal and emphasis on Bigger. But she is skilled.

Another issue is she was running with the infamous Cat, yes the Cat known for ripping guys off but I have actually seen a couple posts where others saw Cat without getting ripped. So its a chance you take. And another issue is the Ex invilved with YIYL. I texted her only to get messages back wanting me to wite her gas money up front so she could get to ne and when I declined to do so she went off on me. Later that day I started getting more texts from her saying that wasnt her, her ex got her phone while she was asleep and he was the one who sent all the nasty text messages, etc.

All I'm saying is, Be cautious and watch yourself if you decide to see her. You never know what's around the corner when she reels you in and gets you comfortable with things.

You've been warned my fellow mongers. YMMV, stay safe!

And welcome to the boards Mr. Bandit, thanks for sharing and just be careful out there bro.

Ya'll be safe!

HD1.Thank you BanditRex for the review! I value intelligence, and always enjoy a good conversation, among other things, so to be acknowledged for that part of our time is pretty awesome!

Thanks for your time guys! XoXo!

Hipheron
12-23-19, 15:29
So this girl was posting again on USA classifieds with the tag of "muffy southerland" or something like that. I saw her several months ago and had a good time with her so I set up a time for us to recently. I asked her if anyone else was at her apartment (she has a pain in the ass roommate, not dangerous but unpleasant to deal with) and she said no it was just her there. I arrive a few minutes before our meeting time and let her know. I get a phone call from her number a few minutes later and the girl on the other end says "Syd was in the shower. What kind of car are you in? I am going to come down and talk to you. " I asked her why she was calling me that I was coming to see my friend Sydney. This girl says she was wanting to see if I would hang out with her instead. I just hang up the phone at this point and leave. Syd had a visit with her uncle a few months ago and she's only been back for a couple weeks (non hobby related reasons). I was concerned this person may be friends with her uncle. On top of that I contacted the person I wanted to meet and I don't want someone trying to bait and switch. It could be nothing but I ask very specific questions when I'm meeting someone to ensure no funny business is going to happen. This whole thing could be coincidence but I thought it was worth sharing in case anyone else decides to contact her. Got to watch out for each other when there is weird behavior. Pm if you would like to know anything additional.

Frodios
12-24-19, 01:29
So now that Miss Torii has located to the west I decided to pay her a visit. All I can say is WOW! I have read your posts on here and most were very positive. I did see some of you say she had gps. To each there own I guess. I had zero problem with her rate especially after the visit. Plus it was nice seeing a shower fresh provider in a nice place. I'm so over going to notels were the ladies are 10 years older than there pics, high on god knows what or haven't taken a shower in days. Miss Torii was exactly what I needed. What else can I say but she is more beautiful in person and simply amazing. I will repeat again and again!!

PaperMaker
12-25-19, 23:33
I'm going to try to see Amber tomorrow if I can go early enough to get in a dream and at least make it back to Alcoa Hwy. Before dark. I saw her once back in the summer been wanting to see her again. But damn that girls place is in the boonies. It would be nice to get 3 or 4 mongers together. Then get a room at one of the nicer hotels in North Knox. We all give her 200 each to gang bang her like there's no tomorrow. With the understanding that it's not over till we're all nutted out. Maybe she could even bring a wild friend. That would even things out a little. But something tells me Amber could wear 4 of us out by herself.

RoadRunner12
12-26-19, 09:07
I am thinking of giving Torrii a message and start her verification process, which I hear is an event within itself. I have seen Sabrina multiple times, have a great rapport with her and she seems to be my favorite. With respect for gene ladies who is better between the two? Price seems about the same. How do experiences differ? If you want to go into detail you can PM me but I was thinking of going this weekend to see one of the two. Which should I choose and why?

TripJ
12-26-19, 17:13
IMO asking the board this could get you 100 different opinions. If you have seen Sabrina then I would start the process with Torii. Just to let you know Torii is off till 12/28.

I am thinking of giving Torrii a message and start her verification process, which I hear is an event within itself. I have seen Sabrina multiple times, have a great rapport with her and she seems to be my favorite. With respect for gene ladies who is better between the two? Price seems about the same. How do experiences differ? If you want to go into detail you can PM me but I was thinking of going this weekend to see one of the two. Which should I choose and why?

FigLeaf
12-26-19, 18:32
I'm going to try to see Amber tomorrow if I can go early enough to get in a dream and at least make it back to Alcoa Hwy. Before dark. I saw her once back in the summer been wanting to see her again. But damn that girls place is in the boonies. It would be nice to get 3 or 4 mongers together. Then get a room at one of the nicer hotels in North Knox. We all give her 200 each to gang bang her like there's no tomorrow. With the understanding that it's not over till we're all nutted out. Maybe she could even bring a wild friend. That would even things out a little. But something tells me Amber could wear 4 of us out by herself.What is up with the rightmost picture in this ad? Those look like alot of sores or bruises. Anyone with info about this?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99886&cityid=422

BigDnGburg
12-26-19, 19:05
What is up with the rightmost picture in this ad? Those look like alot of sores or bruises. Anyone with info about this?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99886&cityid=422Her place is a dump and filthy so it's likely bed bug bites or from her habit. I would avoid personally.

MilfMan865
12-26-19, 19:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

PickHerUp
12-26-19, 21:09
I am thinking of giving Torrii a message and start her verification process, which I hear is an event within itself. I have seen Sabrina multiple times, have a great rapport with her and she seems to be my favorite. With respect for gene ladies who is better between the two? Price seems about the same. How do experiences differ? If you want to go into detail you can PM me but I was thinking of going this weekend to see one of the two. Which should I choose and why?It's a tie. I swear. They are both fantastic. Sabrina is not as busy, that's for sure. Also, overnights are possible with Sabrina and affordable. I'm not so sure that's the case with Tori. She's busy and I don't think I could afford an overnight with her even if she could spare that much time. Tori is definitely bi, Sabrina is not although she might go to a strip club with you.

Tori puts forth an extra effort to know what you want and she delivers. Plus, Tori has got an overflow of charm. Sabrina is also charming. Body wise, Sabrina has perfectly large breasts. Tori's are firm and perky, but much smaller.

Tori has a perfect ass. Sabrina's is almost as nice.

To be honest, I love them both and if I lived in Knox, I would see both of them, alternating, until I either ran out of money or died from happiness and sexual fulfillment.

FigLeaf
12-26-19, 22:38
The nasty nature of the room is the least of your concerns, that 200 each may be 10 x too much. I had a double with her and SpiceGirl in May 2014, but that was before her obvious heavy substance abuse, and I can't think of a less hygienic situation that being on her sheets, in her bed, and inside of her these days. Having seen her before and glancing at the current pics are deterrent enough for me; AmberSaysYes but ISayNoThanks. In my defense, she did look somewhat better in May 2014 and went by Cara and marketed herself a new UTR at the time (see pic).

Every body is not for everybody . ,.

Milfman.In the words of what Master Yoda would say, "Avoid, I will". Thanks guys. It is when we all pitch together that helps to hopefully make us all a llittle safer.

PaperMaker
12-26-19, 22:51
In the words of what Master Yoda would say, "Avoid, I will". Thanks guys. It is when we all pitch together that helps to hopefully make us all a llittle safer.I decided not to see her because of the other member on here talking about an itch that won't go away. I guess that's got me a little spooked right now. But I will say that when I was at Ambers place in the summer it was clean.

Enigma2015
12-26-19, 23:03
The nasty nature of the room is the least of your concerns, that 200 each may be 10 x too much. I had a double with her and SpiceGirl in May 2014, but that was before her obvious heavy substance abuse, and I can't think of a less hygienic situation that being on her sheets, in her bed, and inside of her these days. Having seen her before and glancing at the current pics are deterrent enough for me; AmberSaysYes but ISayNoThanks. In my defense, she did look somewhat better in May 2014 and went by Cara and marketed herself a new UTR at the time (see pic).

Every body is not for everybody . ,.

Milfman.Damn, she actually looks fuckable in that old pic.

MilfMan865
12-27-19, 07:33
What is up with the rightmost picture in this ad? Those look like alot of sores or bruises. Anyone with info about this?

In the words of what Master Yoda would say, "Avoid, I will". Thanks guys. It is when we all pitch together that helps to hopefully make us all a little safer.

Damn, she actually looks fuckable in that old pic.For complete clarity on the notice, the warning was to pay careful attention to all of the marks/bruises/open sores/scabs instead of focusing on her housekeeping. The operative word was "hygienic" .,., not an attestation of any diagnosis (don't know that, don't care) .,., all from my personal experience of visiting her.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

DrJack51
12-27-19, 19:07
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98936&cityid=422

Anybody seen her? Info would be appreciated.

Bandit Rex
12-27-19, 19:18
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=98936&cityid=422

Anybody seen her? Info would be appreciated.Doc,

Lots of info below on YIYL. Take particular note of post #4747 on 12/15/19, it ties together three different discussions on YIYL, from 3 different brothers, including me.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

NerdJohn
12-27-19, 22:28

Anybody seen her? Info would be appreciated.She goes under "Yours If You Like. " Several reviews of her on here, including mine. She was a good time. She might not be the skinniest or prettiest girl out there, but her willingness to please and accommodating personality more than make up for it. Reasonable price and not a clock watcher. She's worth hitting up if you don't mind bigger girls. If you're only into spinners, then pass.

EasttnnFun
12-28-19, 00:21
Doc,

Lots of info below on YIYL. Take particular note of post #4747 on 12/15/19, it ties together three different discussions on YIYL, from 3 different brothers, including me.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.That's a good start but there's way more than that if you go further back into the the threads. Mixed reviews, some good, some not so good. I've never seen her cause she's not my particular type and too far away.

IMO, better options out there.

PickHerUp
12-28-19, 10:11
She goes under "Yours If You Like. " Several reviews of her on here, including mine. She was a good time. She might not be the skinniest or prettiest girl out there, but her willingness to please and accommodating personality more than make up for it. Reasonable price and not a clock watcher. She's worth hitting up if you don't mind bigger girls. If you're only into spinners, then pass.I'm a little confused. Her pics do not look like a big woman, just a well endowed one. My question is, are her pics accurate. My other question is where's her location.

Bandit Rex
12-28-19, 17:17
I'm a little confused. Her pics do not look like a big woman, just a well endowed one. My question is, are her pics accurate. My other question is where's her location.Full disclosure, I'm one of her fans.

But here is my take (while acknowledging others have different takes): She is usually in a westward notel (the exact one changes every few weeks). She is a doll and a great communicator and never watches the clock; but she has a real-world job, so you have to make allowances for that impacting the cadence of her texting with you.

Most importantly, I do think her pictures are an accurate representation of what she looks like; but she is a larger girl, not at all obese, but a full-full-figured young woman. She is still a young, vibrant woman and the pictures of her are fairly recent. But she is not at all a spinner.

Additionally, since it has been brought up in the past, I wanted to say that, at least since I have been seeing her, her crazy friend and her ex seem to be out of the picture. Obviously that can change, but she says she's sworn them off and I have had no issues.

She has great eyes, a great smile, her nips are off the charts and she is an eager to please, full-service, GFE sweet-heart. Plus, and no one ever mentions this, while her kitty is groomed, it still retains an intentional "earthy" quality that is very real, very tasty and I know (based on PMs with other brothers) that I'm not the only one who finds it sexy as hell.

But others are correct, if you are looking for a "smooth" spinner, she is not for you.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

DishProtect
12-31-19, 09:20
Anyone know if YoursIfYouLike speaks Greek?

She goes under "Yours If You Like. " Several reviews of her on here, including mine. She was a good time. She might not be the skinniest or prettiest girl out there, but her willingness to please and accommodating personality more than make up for it. Reasonable price and not a clock watcher. She's worth hitting up if you don't mind bigger girls. If you're only into spinners, then pass.

NerdJohn
12-31-19, 10:07
Anyone know if YoursIfYouLike speaks Greek?I don't speak Greek, but given her easy-going attitude and willingness to please I would be inclined to say that it's negotiable.

MilfMan865
12-31-19, 16:11
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=100428&cityid=422

Never heard of this one. Looks way to good to be true.Shelby ,-, Shelbybanks44 quoted 200 for half hour and 300 for full hour. I noted that I'd need to do some research to get a feel for her legitimacy and she quickly sent a series of text exchanges to "prove" that she was real. I created a similar text exchange using a couple of burner phones, using her name in them and saying some crazy shit, to show how easy that was to fabricate. I wished her success during her stay in Knoxvegas securing the 200 hhr and 300 hr consistently.

Stay safe, ,

Milfman.

ToolTyme69
12-31-19, 17:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ST0808
01-01-20, 00:20
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=100428&cityid=422

Never heard of this one. Looks way to good to be true.

Shelby ,-, Shelbybanks44 quoted 200 for half hour and 300 for full hour. I noted that I'd need to do some research to get a feel for her legitimacy and she quickly sent a series of text exchanges to "prove" that she was real. I created a similar text exchange using a couple of burner phones, using her name in them and saying some crazy shit, to show how easy that was to fabricate. I wished her success during her stay in Knoxvegas securing the 200 hhr and 300 hr consistently.

Stay safe, ,

Milfman.The same person advertised in Greenville, SC as well. I agreed for outcal and told I will only pay of she is the firl in the picture. A different girl showed up and I told her I won't even pay 50/ hh for her. Here is the picture in ad and real person who looks like second picture but older. She is in her late 40's.

MilfMan865
01-01-20, 03:11
USA Adult Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 01-JAN-2020.

The Rate Inventory is below.

* Number of providers: 26.

* Not focused on providers on SA (or similar dating sites) or other platforms providers advertise; only related to active ads on USA Adult Classifieds for Knoxville, TN between the last and current report.

* If the provider didn't include rate information, failed to respond to an inquiry about her rates, or her rates weren't reported in the forum, she is not shown in the list.

* Regular rate for incall of FS providers listed (unless provider is outcall only which will be specified): Full Hour (hr) or Half Hour (hhr), so the streetwalker-style Quick Visit is not applicable; not showing specials a provider may be offering. This is purely the standard rate that the provider is requesting which does not take a monger's negotiation skills (or lack thereof) into account.

* Sorted by rates for Full Hour (hr), then Half Hour (hhr), lowest to highest; the numbers are not meant to represent a ranking.

* The rates are a snapshot, at a point in time, so check with the provider for current rate information as these are provided for reference / entertainment purposes only.

* View the attached picture for a representation of the low, medium and high rates.

USA Adult Classifieds Provider _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate _
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01. Carrie-CurvyCarrie _ 80 _ 120 _
02. MissChris _ 80 _ 120 _ _ _
03. Alana-Alanaxoxo2019/diablokiss _ 80 _ 140 _
04. BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140 _
05. Amber-MB Amber/AmberSA/Hope1985 _ 100 _ 150 _
06. Spicegirl-Spice77 _ 100 _ 150 _
07. Tiny-RW9244 _ 100 _ 150 _
08. KimLewinsky _ 125 _ 150 _
09. Melissa-Imthatbitch/111melissa111 _ Not listed _ 150 _
10. Tennessee Girl-TennesseeGirl95 _ 110 _ 155 _
11. Sydney-MuffySoutherland _ 100 _ 160 _
12. Vera-VeraVixen/VeraVeryVixen/UrFavoriteVixxxen _ 100 _ 160 _
13. YoursIfYouLike _ 120 _ 160 _
14. Carascene79/Amber1979/Caracooper2019/Ambersaysyes _ 100 _ 175 _
15. TaliaBlaze-Blazedunicorn _ 120 _ 180 _
16. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200 _
17. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 200 _
18. Kellz-Starr_Diorr _ 130 _ 200 _
19. Brii-Bforyou/Brii4u (outcall only) _ 140 _ 200 _
20. Nikki-NicoleBanxxx (traveling) _ 150 _ 200 _
21. Layla-Layla1986 _ 160 _ 220 _
22. Katarina-Katpower1 _ 140 _ 225 _
23. Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 200 _ 250 _
24. MissTorii-Misstoriiknoxville _ Not listed _ 250 _
25. Sabrina-SabrinaKnox _ Not listed _ 250 _
26. Shelby-Shelbybanks44 (traveling) _ 200 _ 300 _

How to read the directory (example):

69. Angel-PureSyn85 _ 200 _ 350 _.

Provider #69 in the list using the sort criteria (not a ranking). She goes by "Angel" and her username is "PureSyn85". Her half hour rate is 200 roses and her full hour rate is 350 roses.

Notable Stats _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average _ 120.65 _ 182.88 _. , , (the average rate is roughly ,.,., half hour: 120 and full hour: 185) . ,. ,

Low _ 80.00 _ 120.00 _. ,. , , (the lowest rate is 80 for half hour and 120 for full hour) ,. ,

High _ 200.00 _ 300.00 _. ,. , , (the highest rate is 200 for half hour and 300 for full hour) . ,. ,

Mode _ 100.00 _ 150.00 _. ,. , , (the most common rate is 100 for half hour and 150 for full hour) . ,. ,

St. dev. (on sample) _ 32.97 _ 45.28 _. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates for half hour to be between 90-155 and full hour to be between 140-230) . ,. ,

Press pay for play every day. ,

Milfman.

FriendlyFellow
01-01-20, 13:35
I met Jenna first and then Madison. They are the same person. Once you get past the screening, it's a very enjoyable time with reasonable donation.

Bandit Rex
01-04-20, 21:28
I'm traveling on business and that has put me behind on a few reviews. But, before I have to go back to this evening's meeting, I wanted to at least get caught up on a quick little review of Sabrina.

I saw her early in the week and, as is always reported, she was a delight. Hell I had as much fun texting with her as I do with some girls in person.

Her westward location is both safe & discreet.

Speaking of her "westward location": OMG, there is an absolute "golden circle" of 4 really high-quality providers within 3 square-miles of each other in that particular neck of the woods, wouldn't you agree? PM me if you would like to talk about that (I don't want to say anything more in the Publlc Thread).

The review: I set the appointment a few days in advance and communication across multiple days was easy and smooth, which is somewhat rare (I'm talking to you Autumn). After a long and tense day at work, I showed up with a bottle of wine and she was sweet enough to set down with me, share some wine, talk, laugh and give me a little time to "unwind" (I know this type of slow-burn GFE thing isn't for everyone, but I love it).

Then she lead me back to her bedroom for "play-time". We made out a lot (which, again, I know isn't for everyone, but I love it), she got very excited and very into it. Then we moved through a very sensual and extended 45 minute dance: kissing, kneeling BBBJ, sensual massage, DATY, more BBBJ, doggy, cow-girl, butterfly, DATY, 69, and, finally "after-glow". She really seemed to love 69 (and who doesn't? I know I do).

Sabrina is a very pretty young woman with incredible breasts and fantastic communication skills; she absolutely doesn't rush things and moving through lots of different menu-options with her is easy and natural because she is, like the other very best providers, so comfortable talking as she "plays". I really enjoyed my time with Sabrina.

While her donation shows that she respects the value of her time, I think she is worth it.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

DunnJake
01-06-20, 11:19
IMO asking the board this could get you 100 different opinions. If you have seen Sabrina then I would start the process with Torii. Just to let you know Torii is off till 12/28.Your post says Torii was off till the 28th. Did she end up taking more time off? I can't find her ad. You may not know but you were the last person to post about her so I'm asking you LOL.

PickHerUp
01-06-20, 15:58
I'm traveling on business and that has put me behind on a few reviews. But, before I have to go back to this evening's meeting, I wanted to at least get caught up on a quick little review of Sabrina.

I saw her early in the week and, as is always reported, she was a delight. Hell I had as much fun texting with her as I do with some girls in person.

Speaking of her "westward location": OMG, there is an absolute "golden circle" of 4 really high-quality providers within 3 square-miles of each other in that particular neck of the woods, wouldn't you agree? PM me if you would like to talk about that (I don't want to say anything more in the Publlc Thread).

The review: I set the appointment a few days in advance and communication across multiple days was easy and smooth, which is somewhat rare (I'm talking to you Autumn). After a long and tense day at work, I showed up with a bottle of wine and she was sweet enough to set down with me, share some wine, talk, laugh and give me a little time to "unwind" (I know this type of slow-burn GFE thing isn't for everyone, but I love it)She's one of my all time favorites including that incredibly built German girl wearing a bathing suit hanging by a pinball machine in the lower floor of a German hotel in Franfurt. I saw her 3 times in one day 30 years ago when I was stationed at Rammstein AB.

Sabrina has German in her, she even took a trip over there a few years ago. I miss her terribly. I only stopped seeing her because the drive coming from Cocke County was getting to me.

I'm glad to hear her body still rocks. Most awesome breasts I've ever encountered since my days in Frankfurt.

TripJ
01-06-20, 20:12
Suppose to be available tomorrow.

Your post says Torii was off till the 28th. Did she end up taking more time off? I can't find her ad. You may not know but you were the last person to post about her so I'm asking you LOL.

DishProtect
01-07-20, 09:39
Great review, but I had a quick question. What the hell are butterfly and after-glow? Neither one are on the abbreviation list. No laughing allowed, I'm allowed to ask questions even if they make me look stupid.

Stay safe.

Dish.

The review: I set the appointment a few days in advance and communication across multiple days was easy and smooth, which is somewhat rare (I'm talking to you Autumn). After a long and tense day at work, I showed up with a bottle of wine and she was sweet enough to set down with me, share some wine, talk, laugh and give me a little time to "unwind" (I know this type of slow-burn GFE thing isn't for everyone, but I love it).

Then she lead me back to her bedroom for "play-time". We made out a lot (which, again, I know isn't for everyone, but I love it), she got very excited and very into it. Then we moved through a very sensual and extended 45 minute dance: kissing, kneeling BBBJ, sensual massage, DATY, more BBBJ, doggy, cow-girl, butterfly, DATY, 69, and, finally "after-glow". She really seemed to love 69 (and who doesn't? I know I do).

Sabrina is a very pretty young woman with incredible breasts and fantastic communication skills; she absolutely doesn't rush things and moving through lots of different menu-options with her is easy and natural because she is, like the other very best providers, so comfortable talking as she "plays". I really enjoyed my time with Sabrina.

While her donation shows that she respects the value of her time, I think she is worth it.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

Bandit Rex
01-07-20, 19:48
Great review, but I had a quick question. What the hell are butterfly and after-glow? Neither one are on the abbreviation list. No laughing allowed, I'm allowed to ask questions even if they make me look stupid.

Stay safe.

Dish.Those aren't stupid questions at all, and my apologies if and when I'm too far outside of "canon" with my descriptions; I like to add a little flair, but I'm not exactly sure where flair and "artistic license" end and "just making stuff up" begins, so I know I cross the line on occasion.

That being said, here are my definitions on those two terms (and another one, outside of "canon", that I did not use in this review but use on a regular basis), and, as always, since the NSA is listening, this is nothing more than a sad old man's discussion of some dreams that he once had:

*Butterfly: FS position, I'm standing and she is laying on the bed on her back, legs on my shoulders (or, even better, bar stools). This term is an Old School reference to the TV show LA Law and the "Venetian Butterfly".

*After Glow: When I'm reviewing a high-quality provider who wants a positive review but doesn't like me using profanity or garish terms, I try and oblige; so this is my high-quality provider term for "I had an orgasm and then we laid there and talked for a while". Different tastes and different takes, correct? So, grace and peace to anyone who might use these words in a review, but I'm just not ever going to use the words "swallowed", "seed", "skank" and "hole" in a review, much less in one sentence in a review, but especially not with a high-quality lady, or she's never going to answer my texts again. So, "after-glow".

*Cowboy Doggy: FS position, she's laying on her stomach and I'm coming in the V from the back, but she doesn't really have her tail up in the air, she's essentially laying flat, and I'm kneeling with my knees on either side of her bum, I'm the cowboy. It only works if my anatomy and hers yin & yang well together, but for some ladies it hits an interior nerve cluster way better than the more traditional "head down-bum up".

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

MilfMan865
01-08-20, 00:02
The lineup: KelseyKel, Whitney, Miss Torii, and a throng of gals on SA.

Anytime we venture out for a dream, we are essentially treating ourselves (perhaps treating her if your ego is so included) as a reward for whatever reason we so choose. I had the privilege of indulging in my Mount Rushmore of Knoxville Providers during the Holiday Season of 2019. Just like the bastions of heritage portrayed by the those featured on Mount Rushmore, these providers represent the consistency, excellence, and longevity indicative of those at the top of her game.

I've provided full reviews of these providers before, so just paying a bit of homage here (using assertions from their ads for dramatic effect) for being able to reconnect for some visits during the holiday season.

KelseyKel ( http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=100728&cityid=422 ):
Nearly certain that I couldn't be "confused with her intelligence" and play out "the fantasies that are locked in my head", but she always accepts the challenges with confidence and delivers in superior and milfalicious fashion every dayum time.

Whitney ( http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=99637&cityid=422 ):
Fortunate to be subjected to all erotically sensual aspects and facets of "The Whitney Experience", with her singular focus of pleasing, as the sessions are taken to new heights with each subsequent visit.

Miss Torii ( http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/finally-ktowns-best-gfe-with-a/223101377419 ):
She aspires "to be the one that brings those hidden fantasies to life" and .,.,., depending on your fantasies .,.,., you could be in for one helluva wild ride.

Throng of gals on SA (Seeking dot com): (may be cheating a bit to group all SA gals together)
The bang-for-the-buck of young, energetic, enthusiastic, edgy, hot, and perceived low-mileage gals cannot be denied.

Seniors (with verifiable hobbying experience) and Trusted (if we have exchanged information, regardless of status) may contact me directly for clarification or additional details. As always, YMMV thus any list that you have is expected to look different from mine. Treat yo' self!

Press pay for play every day,.

Milfman.

(for what it's worth (likely nothing) .,., any actions that took place within the contracted timeframe were a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this review are purely that. Don't send me PMs about it)

Hentai19
01-08-20, 07:37
Those aren't stupid questions at all, and my apologies if and when I'm too far outside of "canon" with my descriptions; I like to add a little flair, but I'm not exactly sure where flair and "artistic license" end and "just making stuff up" begins, so I know I cross the line on occasion.

That being said, here are my definitions on those two terms (and another one, outside of "canon", that I did not use in this review but use on a regular basis), and, as always, since the NSA is listening, this is nothing more than a sad old man's discussion of some dreams that he once had:

*Butterfly: FS position, I'm standing and she is laying on the bed on her back, legs on my shoulders (or, even better, bar stools). This term is an Old School reference to the TV show LA Law and the "Venetian Butterfly".

*After Glow: When I'm reviewing a high-quality provider who wants a positive review but doesn't like me using profanity or garish terms, I try and oblige; so this is my high-quality provider term for "I had an orgasm and then we laid there and talked for a while". Different tastes and different takes, correct? So, grace and peace to anyone who might use these words in a review, but I'm just not ever going to use the words "swallowed", "seed", "skank" and "hole" in a review, much less in one sentence in a review, but especially not with a high-quality lady, or she's never going to answer my texts again. So, "after-glow".

*Cowboy Doggy: FS position, she's laying on her stomach and I'm coming in the V from the back, but she doesn't really have her tail up in the air, she's essentially laying flat, and I'm kneeling with my knees on either side of her bum, I'm the cowboy. It only works if my anatomy and hers yin & yang well together, but for some ladies it hits an interior nerve cluster way better than the more traditional "head down-bum up".

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.Merely a thought or at least my 2 cents.

I agree with Bandit as to the level and quality of description we apply to these ladies. Discussions on the board reference mutual respect, quality of time etc. IMHO it starts here with us who write the reviews. No need to try and make the review read like a sex novel, we all know why we visit these ladies and what we desire. We owe respect and consideration to the providers.

Be safe Hentai19.

Crush7969
01-10-20, 11:34
Has anyone heard from her lately?

Member #6090
01-10-20, 16:52
Has anyone heard from her lately?I just did she has a new # Hmu if you want it.

Winston1984
01-12-20, 02:17
My dream started off all wrong. It took more than an hour longer than agreed to get to sleep. Then when she arrived she needed roses up front. I rarely consider this, but I had dreamed of her a few times before and she said she needed it for the room. Here are the roses, she comes back and she needs all the roses. I'm going with her to check in and taking the key to the room. In the room more delays. But once we started, she made all the headache up to me. No clockwatching GFE just about right without me having to spell out what I wanted.

I was afraid I was in for the link https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrDQykGuRpeoF8A8o37w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBwbWw1aWJmBHNlYwNzZWFyY2gEdnRpZANNU0ZUVklEQzE-;_ylc=X1MDOTY3ODEzMDcEX3IDMgRhY3RuA2NsawRjc3JjcHZpZANISXF2ZVRFd0xqRlg5Ry5FWGhUVUNBSllNall3TVFBQUFBQkJ2ZFRMBGZyA21jYWZlZQRmcjIDc2EtZ3AEZ3ByaWQDcGFwOFJBWDBTM21aa3FmRWlMTzJZQQRuX3JzbHQDNjAEbl9zdWdnAzAEb3JpZ2luA3ZpZGVvLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDNDAEcXVlcnkDbGlzYSUyMHNjaGxlc2luZ2VyJTIwZ2lybHMlMjBhcmUlMjBjcmF6eQR0X3N0bXADMTU3ODgwOTYyMg--?p=lisa+schlesinger+girls+are+crazy&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p%3 As%2 Cv%3 Av%2 Cm%3 Asa&fr=mcafee#I'd=3&vid=caeb1 b9 de277376 daeb11580062 cbd92&action=view.

But it worked out in the end. Would likely repeat, but after the start this time she might not be first on my list.

Bandit Rex
01-14-20, 07:15
Back in town and catching up on few more reviews, I'm glad to see everyone give Kel (http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=100728&cityid=422) so much New Year's love, she deserves it.

My most recent visit with her was fantastic! Such a sweet, sexy young woman with a great place; everything about Kel is first-class GFE, she is a delight.

Gentlemen, if you aren't seeing her, you should; take note of how many experienced, discerning brothers really recommend her.

PM me if you have specific questions.

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

Bandit Rex
01-16-20, 21:09
Several of you have said some very complimentary things about me over the last few days, thank you very much.

Now I'm going to let a little air out of my own balloon and give Spice & her Gal Pal a huge, well-deserved compliment in the process. I had a nightmare on Tuesday night that, at least for about an hour, they turned into a dream.

I hadn't seen Spice in a few weeks (because her location is not the Taj Mahal and, further, it's about 10 miles outside Maryville to the west, so it's a significant time investment for me). But, all of the rough edges aside, I really, truly like Spice (both alone and with her gal pal), she is kind, sweet, eager-to-please and passionate (if you are interested in details you can see one of my other two, very in-depth, Spicy menu discussions below).

So, when she reached out to me while I was traveling on business last week, with a very sweet but sexy-as-hell text, she hooked me! And, five days in advance, we set up a time for Tuesday night (for her and her gal pal).

Even though we were talking about a "reservation" made days in advance, Spice, as always, handled the details and the communication with clear, consistent, dependable aplomb (even going so far as having gone out and purchased and then heated my favorite oil).

But, as I was leaving to head her direction, I began to feel a little "funky", and not in a good way. By the time I got to Maryville I had already pulled over and thrown up twice (it turned out to be a nasty little about of food poisoning). But this young lady and her friend had handled this entire engagement, across five days, in such a sweet and professional manner that I just couldn't bail on them (and cheat them out of a double-donation that they had been counting on). So, since I was only about 10 minutes away, I decided to press on to her place, give them their donation, leave and allow Karma to make it up to me at some point in the future.

I literally stumbled up her steps, looking so death-warmed-over that her dog didn't even jump up to inspect me, he just lifted his head and looked at me like "Dude, get your shit together" and promptly ignored me.

Since Spice will normally swarm you with kisses, I was quick to say "don't kiss me, I've been throwing up"; I promptly handed her the donation and said "donation. Can't stay. Too sick" and (even though she already had the entire double-donation in-hand) she refused to let me leave, "you don't look good, you need to lay down, at least for a few minutes". She was right, I did need to lay down for a few minutes; so, I literally fell on her bed, face down, fully clothed and barely conscious.

Then, over the course of the next hour and 15 minutes these two young ladies just took care of me. I could barely lift a hand and somehow I was undressed, cuddled, massaged (with my favorite heated oil no less) and then serviced in a multitude of Spicy ways (well, at least any that could be done with me just rolling here or rolling there and them, wisely, staying a full 12" away from my face) and I kid you not, they not only got little' Jim up and at 'them for almost an entire hour but they also managed to pull an orgasm out of him. The euphoria of what had just happened made me feel much better for about 35 minutes, almost enough time to get home (unfortunately I was, once again, puking my brains out by the time I got back into my own neighborhood).

I may have lost 7 pounds in less than 4 hours, but I simultaneously had a 3-sum by God! (But it was all Spice and her gal pal, because I was just dead weight!

I have pretty good skills and I pride myself on bringing the BFE to my favorite, regular ladies; but I can't even remember what I did that night. I clearly remember what was done to me (thank you again ladies! But I can't remember anything I did (accept paw a little here and paw a little there), so the best I could have been was 200 lbs. Of ham-handed dead-weight and they still went the extra mile for me. So, while Spice may be a simple country girl, a simple country girl should not be underestimated! I think it goes without saying, I will repeat, many more times!

P.S. Whoever Spice's old Gal Pal may have been, her current gal pal (who've I've now seen twice, with Spice) is both young and shapely and abounding with mad-fresh, just won't quit, head-skills (and a brand-new fellatio-inspired piercing in her tongue). They may be country girls, but, when you were young, did you ever dream of being one of the Dukes of Hazzard in a porno 3-sum? Well, these young ladies can help you live that fantasy out.

PPS: If Spice isn't advertising at any given time just PM me and I can give you her contact information. I owe her that!

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.

Mundane
01-17-20, 11:48
Several of you have said some very complimentary things about me over the last few days, thank you very much.

Now I'm going to let a little air out of my own balloon and give Spice & her Gal Pal a huge, well-deserved compliment in the process. I had a nightmare on Tuesday night that, at least for about an hour, they turned into a dream.

I hadn't seen Spice in a few weeks (because her location is not the Taj Mahal and, further, it's about 10 miles outside Maryville to the west, so it's a significant time investment for me). But, all of the rough edges aside, I really, truly like Spice (both alone and with her gal pal), she is kind, sweet, eager-to-please and passionate (if you are interested in details you can see one of my other two, very in-depth, Spicy menu discussions below).

So, when she reached out to me while I was traveling on business last week, with a very sweet but sexy-as-hell text, she hooked me! And, five days in advance, we set up a time for Tuesday night (for her and her gal pal).

Even though we were talking about a "reservation" made days in advance, Spice, as always, handled the details and the communication with clear, consistent, dependable aplomb (even going so far as having gone out and purchased and then heated my favorite oil).

But, as I was leaving to head her direction, I began to feel a little "funky", and not in a good way. By the time I got to Maryville I had already pulled over and thrown up twice (it turned out to be a nasty little about of food poisoning). But this young lady and her friend had handled this entire engagement, across five days, in such a sweet and professional manner that I just couldn't bail on them (and cheat them out of a double-donation that they had been counting on). So, since I was only about 10 minutes away, I decided to press on to her place, give them their donation, leave and allow Karma to make it up to me at some point in the future.

I literally stumbled up her steps, looking so death-warmed-over that her dog didn't even jump up to inspect me, he just lifted his head and looked at me like "Dude, get your shit together" and promptly ignored me.

Since Spice will normally swarm you with kisses, I was quick to say "don't kiss me, I've been throwing up"; I promptly handed her the donation and said "donation. Can't stay. Too sick" and (even though she already had the entire double-donation in-hand) she refused to let me leave, "you don't look good, you need to lay down, at least for a few minutes". She was right, I did need to lay down for a few minutes; so, I literally fell on her bed, face down, fully clothed and barely conscious.

Then, over the course of the next hour and 15 minutes these two young ladies just took care of me. I could barely lift a hand and somehow I was undressed, cuddled, massaged (with my favorite heated oil no less) and then serviced in a multitude of Spicy ways (well, at least any that could be done with me just rolling here or rolling there and them, wisely, staying a full 12" away from my face) and I kid you not, they not only got little' Jim up and at 'them for almost an entire hour but they also managed to pull an orgasm out of him. The euphoria of what had just happened made me feel much better for about 35 minutes, almost enough time to get home (unfortunately I was, once again, puking my brains out by the time I got back into my own neighborhood).

I may have lost 7 pounds in less than 4 hours, but I simultaneously had a 3-sum by God! (But it was all Spice and her gal pal, because I was just dead weight!

I have pretty good skills and I pride myself on bringing the BFE to my favorite, regular ladies; but I can't even remember what I did that night. I clearly remember what was done to me (thank you again ladies! But I can't remember anything I did (accept paw a little here and paw a little there), so the best I could have been was 200 lbs. Of ham-handed dead-weight and they still went the extra mile for me. So, while Spice may be a simple country girl, a simple country girl should not be underestimated! I think it goes without saying, I will repeat, many more times!

P.S. Whoever Spice's old Gal Pal may have been, her current gal pal (who've I've now seen twice, with Spice) is both young and shapely and abounding with mad-fresh, just won't quit, head-skills (and a brand-new fellatio-inspired piercing in her tongue). They may be country girls, but, when you were young, did you ever dream of being one of the Dukes of Hazzard in a porno 3-sum? Well, these young ladies can help you live that fantasy out.

PPS: If Spice isn't advertising at any given time just PM me and I can give you her contact information. I owe her that!

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.Great story Bandit (and sorry you got sick). It reminds me of the times my SO has said she has a "headache" or something else that took her out of the mood, and I tell her that's the difference between women and men. I laugh and tell her that I could have the flu and two broken legs and still not turn down a BJ! "I'm never that sick!

KnoxDebauchee
01-18-20, 15:40

East Bound & Down.

Bandit.Good story. How does her current gal pal look? Like weight and hair type?

VolBoater
01-18-20, 18:41

Bandit.I've always enjoyed Spice, but this new location is so far out, its tough. But, you are correct she will attack you as soon as you walk in. You leave with your head spinning. Hahahahaha I have never done doubles, afraid, very afraid. In a good way. HAHAHAHA She wears me out, a double, can you say 911. HAHAHA.

Kimi007
01-19-20, 00:52
I've always enjoyed Spice, but this new location is so far out, its tough. But, you are correct she will attack you as soon as you walk in. You leave with your head spinning. Hahahahaha I have never done doubles, afraid, very afraid. In a good way. HAHAHAHA She wears me out, a double, can you say 911. HAHAHA.Is this (https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-om-over-lets-have-sum-fun/182174705379) the Spice you are talking about?

Bandit Rex
01-19-20, 13:18
Is this (https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-om-over-lets-have-sum-fun/182174705379) the Spice you are talking about?Yep, that is Spice, and those pix are accurate (if anything, the pix don't reflect how genuinely attractive she is).

Bandit.

Kimi007
01-19-20, 17:13
Yep, that is Spice, and those pix are accurate (if anything, the pix don't reflect how genuinely attractive she is).

Bandit.Thanks for your reply, sir.

Niterider450
01-20-20, 18:28
Yep, that is Spice, and those pix are accurate (if anything, the pix don't reflect how genuinely attractive she is).

Bandit.Very True Bandit.

Spice is way hotter in person; she has become my exclusive provider.

Hentai19
01-20-20, 18:41

I have pretty good skills and I pride myself on bringing the BFE to my favorite, regular ladies; but I can't even remember what I did that night. I clearly remember what was done to me (thank you again ladies! But I can't remember anything I did (accept paw a little here and paw a little there), so the best I could have been was 200 lbs. Of ham-handed dead-weight and they still went the extra mile for me. So, while Spice may be a simple country girl, a simple country girl should not be underestimated! I think it goes without saying, I will repeat, many more times!.Bandit as a public service where and what did you eat?

Henati19.

Bandit Rex
01-20-20, 19:55
Very True Bandit.

Spice is way hotter in person; she has become my exclusive provider.Now that is a serious rec if I have ever heard one, but I can just see why.

Bandit.

Bandit Rex
01-20-20, 21:14
Bandit as a public service where and what did you eat?

Henati19.Way more boring and embarrassing than any public health threat, it was just some Ranch dressing from my own refrigerator that, as it turns out, was very bad. Not my finest hour.

But to bring it back to why we all are a part of this community, I have received quite a few PMs wanting to see Spices's new Gal Pal (who is otherwise UTR, outside of 3-sums with Spice).

I have a very Recent picture, but I promised not to share it in any public forum, but if you PM me with your burner e-mail, I'll send it to you.

Bandit.

CrazyEddie
01-21-20, 00:49
Got a text that she is back in the area, specifically Athens. Advised she put up an ad on the classifieds site with current number, etc.

Any fans of hers should be able to get the info there.

Niterider450
02-02-20, 20:37
I had my 15th visit with Spice and she did not disappoint. She is by far my favorite provider; she has an awesome body and is very sweet.

MilfMan865
02-02-20, 22:19
The Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 02-FEB-2020.

URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5114

* Number of providers: 22.

* Not focused on providers on SA (or similar dating sites) or other platforms providers advertise; only related to active ads on The Classifieds for Knoxville, TN between the last and current report.

* If the provider didn't include rate information, failed to respond to an inquiry about her rates, or her rates weren't reported in the forum, she is not shown in the list.

* Regular rate for incall of FS providers listed (unless provider is outcall only which will be specified): Full Hour (hr) or Half Hour (hhr), so the streetwalker-style Quick Visit is not applicable; not showing specials a provider may be offering. This is purely the standard rate that the provider is requesting which does not take a monger's negotiation skills (or lack thereof) into account.

* Sorted by rates for Full Hour (hr), then Half Hour (hhr), lowest to highest; the numbers are not meant to represent a ranking.

* The rates are a snapshot, at a point in time, so check with the provider for current rate information as these are provided for reference / entertainment purposes only.

* View the attached picture for a representation of the low, medium and high rates.

The Classifieds Provider _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate _
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01. MissChris _ 80 _ 120 _
02. LoveToPlease _ Not listed _ 125 _
03. LovelyLadi-BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140 _
04. Spicegirl-Spice77 _ 100 _ 150 _
05. SweetShelly-Shell269 _ 100 _ 150 _
06. Melissa-Imthatbitch/111melissa111 _ Not listed _ 150 _
07. Vera-VeraVixen/VeraVeryVixen/UrFavoriteVixxxen _ 100 _ 160 _
08. YoursIfYouLike _ 120 _ 160 _
09. Carascene79/Amber1979/Caracooper2019/Ambersaysyes _ 100 _ 175 _
10. TaliaBlaze-Blazedunicorn _ 120 _ 180 _
11. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200 _
12. Nikki-Nikki3369 _ 120 _ 200 _
13. Kellz-Starr_Diorr _ 130 _ 200 _
14. Brii-Bforyou/Brii4u (outcall only) _ 140 _ 200 _
15. LadyMonica-LMonica _ 150 _ 200 _
16. Layla-Layla1986 _ 160 _ 220 _
17. Katarina-Katpower1 _ 140 _ 225 _
18. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 240 _
19. Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 200 _ 250 _
20. MissTorii-Misstoriiknoxville _ Not listed _ 250 _
21. Sabrina-SabrinaKnox _ Not listed _ 250 _
22. Valerie-Valerie36DD (traveling) _ Not listed _ 250 _

Provider #69 in the list using the sort criteria (not a ranking). She goes by "Angel" and her username is "PureSyn85". Her half hour rate is 200 roses and her full hour rate is 350 roses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average _ 123.53 _ 190.68 _. , , (the average rate is roughly ,.,., half hour: 125 and full hour: 190) . ,. ,

Low _ 80.00 _ 120.00 _. ,. , , (the lowest rate is 80 for half hour and 120 for full hour) ,. ,

High _ 200.00 _ 250.00 _. ,. , , (the highest rate is 200 for half hour and 250 for full hour) . ,. ,

Mode _ 100.00 _ 200.00 _. ,. , , (the most common rate is 100 for half hour and 200 for full hour) . ,. ,

St. dev. (on sample) _ 28.71 _ 42.57 _. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates for half hour to be between 90-150 and full hour to be between 150-235) . ,. ,

Milfman.

HeadGamer
02-03-20, 22:43
I had my 15th visit with Spice and she did not disappoint. She is by far my favorite provider; she has an awesome body and is very sweet.While not my favorite, she's pretty fun. Killer body, down for most anything. Strong head game.

She's just so far from me and has the oddest pelvic area. No cowgirl with her, when she's on top grinding me, it hurts like hell. Any other position with her is a delight though.

KiloRomeo
02-04-20, 09:31
I recently had the pleasure of enjoying an extended visit with KelseyKel1. She hosts at a nice apartment on the north side of town. She only advertises on the USASG and P411. KelseyKel promises in her ad on USASG that her GFE will confuse you. She is not lying. She prefers to talk about your preferences and desires when you first arrive, especially if it is the first time you have ever seen her. She truly loves her job and will do everything she can to make sure you leave with a satisfied smile on your face. After the stellar review that MilfMan865 posted it's hard for me to add anything beyond what he already said. I will say that the more often you see her the better it gets. That can be hard to imagine because the first visit will knock your socks off! LOL. I am constantly surprised at the effort that some mongers put into pursuing these other flaky providers when there is somebody like KelseyKel available. To each his own I suppose.

PM me if you have any questions.

Happy Hunting.

Kilo.

RoadRunner12
02-04-20, 18:58
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101986

Anybody know how legit this is? I'm not really my sort of thing but I may try it out just for the experience. Seems like a lot.

Of sketch posting on the site recently. May have to stick with KelseyKel!

NerdJohn
02-04-20, 20:34
I hit up Kelsey Kel hoping for a good time. Instead I was met with "screening" bullshit. I've never given my real info to a girl, nor will I ever. You can give her a reference from another provider, but that's stupid unless you're a regular of the provider, and I rarely see a girl more than once.

I fail to see how giving a girl my real info helps her safety. All this does is open up the possibility of her blackmailing me. I will never see Kelsey Kel for this reason, and I recommend no man out there give away his control of the situation for a little pussy. It's not worth it.

MateCheck
02-04-20, 23:56
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=101986

Anybody know how legit this is? I'm not really my sort of thing but I may try it out just for the experience. Seems like a lot.

Of sketch posting on the site recently. May have to stick with KelseyKel!This ad is posted in just about every city on the "classifieds" site. So it is fake.

Whitney31
02-05-20, 09:35
I hit up Kelsey Kel hoping for a good time. Instead I was met with "screening" bullshit. I've never given my real info to a girl, nor will I ever. You can give her a reference from another provider, but that's stupid unless you're a regular of the provider, and I rarely see a girl more than once.

I fail to see how giving a girl my real info helps her safety. All this does is open up the possibility of her blackmailing me. I will never see Kelsey Kel for this reason, and I recommend no man out there give away his control of the situation for a little pussy. It's not worth it.After what happened to me years ago, I am afraid to not screen. I didn't used to but after the corruption that went down. Some of us well known providers have to protect ourselves and our families. With that being said though, I would recommend this, if a provider has a good, consistent history of references and no drug abuse the screening should be OK. I don't take references and I don't give references. I never know if a provider is lying to me about seeing that person. Unfortunately, we have to tip toe around this hobby but it is what it is. Be safe my friends and only do what is comfortable for you.

Chevy Chase
02-05-20, 18:38
This ad is posted in just about every city on the "classifieds" site. So it is fake.That's a shame. Because that's the hottest midget I've ever seen.

ST0808
02-05-20, 22:44

I fail to see how giving a girl my real info helps her safety. All this does is open up the possibility of her blackmailing me. I will never see Kelsey Kel for this reason, and I recommend no man out there give away his control of the situation for a little pussy. It's not worth it.That is exactly the reason I haven't seen her or couple of other favorite here in Knoxville. I would never give my personal info like real name, linked In info or business card to any provider. I won't mind showing them something like I'd but would not send it in text message or email. I learnt this lesson long long ago that never give your personal phone or info to anyone. Always use a burner or an app which you can delete in a pinch.

Niterider450
02-06-20, 01:41

I fail to see how giving a girl my real info helps her safety. All this does is open up the possibility of her blackmailing me. I will never see Kelsey Kel for this reason, and I recommend no man out there give away his control of the situation for a little pussy. It's not worth it.I won't do that either it is too risky.

MaxOptimus
02-06-20, 11:38
I won't do that either it is too risky.Everyone take a chill pill. If you have been with someone they know, or have posted reviews on this site, you will be approved.

It's for their safety and frankly, whenever I see someone I don't know, it makes me a little nervous. Multiply that times a zillion and you can appreciate a little of what the providers might be feeling.

Enigma2015
02-06-20, 12:40

I fail to see how giving a girl my real info helps her safety. All this does is open up the possibility of her blackmailing me. I will never see Kelsey Kel for this reason, and I recommend no man out there give away his control of the situation for a little pussy. It's not worth it.Only a complete dumbass would give out his personal information. These providers around here choose to provide, they are not forced to. In doing so, they know the risk they run. Giving out personal information opens up too many blackmail risks. A provider will argue that "I would never do that! Oh yeah? I assume that's the 100% truth just like its 100% truth that I have the biggest cock you've ever seen or I'm the best sex you've ever had. Come on now. Of course, your going to say those things. Youd be stupid not to! Point is, of course, a provider will swear to never blackmail you but how well do you really know that provider and her background? When she is in a pinch for cash, how far will she go to get her fix? It's not like this is the most honest of careers with the most upstanding of citizens. Giving a provider personal information is just asking for some bullshit at some point.

Buet2
02-06-20, 14:07
Only a complete dumbass would give out his personal information. These providers around here choose to provide, they are not forced to. In doing so, they know the risk they run. Giving out personal information opens up too many blackmail risks. A provider will argue that "I would never do that! Oh yeah? I assume that's the 100% truth just like its 100% truth that I have the biggest cock you've ever seen or I'm the best sex you've ever had. Come on now. Of course, your going to say those things. Youd be stupid not to! Point is, of course, a provider will swear to never blackmail you but how well do you really know that provider and her background? When she is in a pinch for cash, how far will she go to get her fix? It's not like this is the most honest of careers with the most upstanding of citizens. Giving a provider personal information is just asking for some bullshit at some point.Never going to happen with me either. I had a well known provider tell me I should use my real info, real phone number. My response was and is that's not going to ever happen. Years ago when I first started out I was dumb enough to use my real phone. I learned the hard way. I got shook down for only $80 by a woman desperate to get a fix and no intention to follow thru with our meeting. I will never put myself in that position again. There's an escort service in another state and city I would love to use, but I'm not giving the owner any information to verify.

PaperMaker
02-06-20, 15:40
Only a complete dumbass would give out his personal information. These providers around here choose to provide, they are not forced to. In doing so, they know the risk they run. Giving out personal information opens up too many blackmail risks. A provider will argue that "I would never do that! Oh yeah? I assume that's the 100% truth just like its 100% truth that I have the biggest cock you've ever seen or I'm the best sex you've ever had. Come on now. Of course, your going to say those things. Youd be stupid not to! Point is, of course, a provider will swear to never blackmail you but how well do you really know that provider and her background? When she is in a pinch for cash, how far will she go to get her fix? It's not like this is the most honest of careers with the most upstanding of citizens. Giving a provider personal information is just asking for some bullshit at some point.I agree 100% I never use my first name. I use middle name. I never tell them where I work. And I use a burner phone with a text app. I never take my real phone or wallet with me. I take only the donation amount in my front pocket. Hell I met a lady years ago off of the old chat line that I saw for 6 years. She lived in Sevierville I would go up 4 or 5 times a month and we would have sex for a couple of hrs at her place. In all those years all she ever knew was my middle name. And she wasn't a pro it was a FWB. I never once ever gave her a penny. Never had to take her out to eat. The only thing it cost me was the gas to drive up there.

JimsWang
02-06-20, 17:27
That's a shame. Because that's the hottest midget I've ever seen.I sent a text and got back the robot crap asking me to sign up for a site, blah blah blah. I pretty much knew it was fake but I had to see. I've always wanted to bang a hot little midgie.

NerdJohn
02-06-20, 18:44
Everyone take a chill pill. If you have been with someone they know, or have posted reviews on this site, you will be approved.

It's for their safety and frankly, whenever I see someone I don't know, it makes me a little nervous. Multiply that times a zillion and you can appreciate a little of what the providers might be feeling.I told Kelsey Kel I could message her on this forum, but it wouldn't be good enough for her. She wants enough info on a client to perform a background check for her own "comfort and safety. " The dumb ***** doesn't realize that there are plenty of women beaters out there who just haven't been caught. How do I know she won't threaten to call the police and tell them I raped her if I don't hand over a ton of money? Not worth the risk for a four second orgasm. I only saw a couple providers last year, and I'll probably just say fuck it and retire at this point. I have more luck just picking up drunk bitches at bars than I do with these trainwrecks, and the drunk sluts don't charge me.

First Dude1968
02-06-20, 19:13
That's a shame. Because that's the hottest midget I've ever seen.We need a "like" button. I just spit up Tito's.

EchoEcho
02-07-20, 00:43
That's a shame. Because that's the hottest midget I've ever seen.Remember the old line:
"I dated one once - I was nuts over her"

MissToriiForU
02-07-20, 01:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GaltGuy
02-07-20, 07:21
Q. What do you call a threesome with two midgets?

A. A little get together.

(That was really bad. Sorry.).

Remember the old line:
"I dated one once - I was nuts over her"

DiverJames
02-08-20, 20:48
Does anyone have any word on this one? Nothing on any of my searches. Could be a dud but I'm very weary right now. https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/not-your-typical-knoxville-esc/154893038272.

Thanks.

Dj.

EasttnnFun
02-08-20, 22:51
Hey DJ. Brii (aka Brit) is anything other than a dud. I've seen her several times and she's on the top of the list for a few mongers here.

Go search the threads for reviews of her by HomeDesigner1. He's reviewed her several times. Look specifically for his review in August 2019 regarding when he, me and she did a MFM 3 way. She's a good one. If you see her, which is worth it IMO, she will likely text you asking for you to repeat.

Keep in mind that she's outcall only and if you make a date, she needs to get (pay for) a sitter for her kids. She's never asked me for front money so if you make a date and break it, its money out of her pocket so be respectful and sincere. Keep the date and she will definitely take care of you. Menu options increase the more she gets to know/trust you. No greek from my attempts.

Good luck brother (s).

East.

Does anyone have any word on this one? Nothing on any of my searches. Could be a dud but I'm very weary right now. https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/not-your-typical-knoxville-esc/154893038272.

Thanks.

Dj.

DiverJames
02-09-20, 11:54
Thanks East for the intel. Now that you mentioned her aka name Britt I do remember that name being thrown around in the past. Unless you know these girls, when they change their names it makes it kinda difficult to know who is who sometimes.

Dj.

Hey DJ. Brii (aka Brit) is anything other than a dud. I've seen her several times and she's on the top of the list for a few mongers here.

Go search the threads for reviews of her by HomeDesigner1. He's reviewed her several times. Look specifically for his review in August 2019 regarding when he, me and she did a MFM 3 way. She's a good one. If you see her, which is worth it IMO, she will likely text you asking for you to repeat.

Keep in mind that she's outcall only and if you make a date, she needs to get (pay for) a sitter for her kids. She's never asked me for front money so if you make a date and break it, its money out of her pocket so be respectful and sincere. Keep the date and she will definitely take care of you. Menu options increase the more she gets to know/trust you. No greek from my attempts.

Good luck brother (s).

East.

RollOneUp
02-10-20, 10:34
Everyone take a chill pill. If you have been with someone they know, or have posted reviews on this site, you will be approved.

It's for their safety and frankly, whenever I see someone I don't know, it makes me a little nervous. Multiply that times a zillion and you can appreciate a little of what the providers might be feeling.Anyone that would give out personal info so some drug addicted ho can run a background check on them deserves everything that happens to them. The answer is simple. No. They know the risks associated with their chosen profession, I for one will never accept their terms. Don't allow yourself to be a victim in what is essentially a victimless transaction. These girls aren't laying on their back for a buck because they have other options.

JimTom31
02-10-20, 10:58
Q. What do you call a threesome with two midgets?

A. A little get together.

(That was really bad. Sorry.).How do you know when I midgets on The rag. She's tripping on the string.

Logan Black
02-12-20, 07:43
Anyone that would give out personal info so some drug addicted ho can run a background check on them deserves everything that happens to them. The answer is simple. No. They know the risks associated with their chosen profession, I for one will never accept their terms. Don't allow yourself to be a victim in what is essentially a victimless transaction. These girls aren't laying on their back for a buck because they have other options.Agree 100%! I'll be dammed if I'm sharing my real info.

The Load2
02-12-20, 09:32

Thanks.

Dj.Used to see her about 2 years ago. Cool chick, great skills at that time. My only problem was her texting me every few days telling me how the sky was falling. I would pull the trigger if you're thinking about it.

CrazyEddie
02-12-20, 09:50
Curious if anyone has been successful.

Radengrtn
02-12-20, 12:24
Agree 100%! I'll be dammed if I'm sharing my real info.CandySCurves is ONLY one I have given personal info to for screening purposes, and that was before I was "established" & had no real references, so to speak, and after a lot of research on her to get a level of trust. After that, I’ve only provided references. One other lady I got to know outside of here very well so she knew a lot about me, but that's a different story.

The Load2
02-12-20, 16:18
Curious if anyone has been successful.She's legit.

EasyComeEasygo
02-12-20, 16:37
Used to see her about 2 years ago. Cool chick, great skills at that time. My only problem was her texting me every few days telling me how the sky was falling. I would pull the trigger if you're thinking about it.Yeah she is fun but blew my phone up weekly after a couple of visits. Pretty sure she has had a couple of kids since then.

HelpfulDude
02-12-20, 17:57
CandySCurves is ONLY one I have given personal info to for screening purposes, and that was before I was "established" & had no real references, so to speak, and after a lot of research on her to get a level of trust. After that, Ive only provided references. One other lady I got to know outside of here very well so she knew a lot about me, but that's a different story.Was she worth it. I've researched the reviews, but the pics are photoshopped and face looks rough. I know I know. I'm more of a SA guy but, I am still looking to find a decent go to in a pinch.

Radengrtn
02-13-20, 00:27
Was she worth it. I've researched the reviews, but the pics are photoshopped and face looks rough. I know I know. I'm more of a SA guy but, I am still looking to find a decent go to in a pinch.Candy is worth it. She does work on her photos, but most ladies that I know of do as well. FYI I think she's very attractive. She knows how to set you at ease and makes your time with her Your time. All about you & what you like.

Radengrtn
02-13-20, 11:48

It's for their safety and frankly, whenever I see someone I don't know, it makes me a little nervous. Multiply that times a zillion and you can appreciate a little of what the providers might be feeling.Exactly. We as mongers are cautious about our real world info getting out. The ladies are cautious as well. Some have a place they meet that isn't home; others don't have that luxury so we're visiting their home. If we're cautious about our info, think how they feel literally letting you into their house, knowing where they live, etc. One lady told me about a client stalker she had to deal with in the past, so I don't blame some for screening us just as closely as we screen them.

If you don't want to give your personal info for screening, then provide reliable references as requested. I've done that (reference) with several ladies with no issues whatsoever. If you want to say "screw that, they're not getting MY info", well that's your choice and you won't get to visit that particular lady. Your choice. 😁.

RollOneUp
02-13-20, 15:34
Exactly. We as mongers are cautious about our real world info getting out. The ladies are cautious as well. Some have a place they meet that isn't home; others don't have that luxury so we're visiting their home. If we're cautious about our info, think how they feel literally letting you into their house, knowing where they live, etc. One lady told me about a client stalker she had to deal with in the past, so I don't blame some for screening us just as closely as we screen them.

If you don't want to give your personal info for screening, then provide reliable references as requested. I've done that (reference) with several ladies with no issues whatsoever. If you want to say "screw that, they're not getting MY info", well that's your choice and you won't get to visit that particular lady. Your choice.I see no reason to legitimize the risk. I laugh a little to myself each time I see the lengths some will go to just to buy pussy. While I am a nice guy I am not there to address their feelings. From your admission you let them make the rules and advise others to submit or they don't get to see a particular girl. My position is No. I am not the one needing the cash so I'll be making the rules not submitting to unnecessary precaution some girl may feel entitled to. To each their own, perhaps some have nothing to lose so they don't care or think about the cons. For those of us that wish to keep our private lives private we put in the extra effort to keep it that way.

Radengrtn
02-13-20, 19:45
I see no reason to legitimize the risk. I laugh a little to myself each time I see the lengths some will go to just to buy pussy. While I am a nice guy I am not there to address their feelings. From your admission you let them make the rules and advise others to submit or they don't get to see a particular girl. My position is No. I am not the one needing the cash so I'll be making the rules not submitting to unnecessary precaution some girl may feel entitled to. To each their own, perhaps some have nothing to lose so they don't care or think about the cons. For those of us that wish to keep our private lives private we put in the extra effort to keep it that way.Actually I work within their rules. And, as I said and you basically agreed, if you don't want to provide some info for a very legit provider who can later be a reference for you, then that's your choice and I wish you the best. I'm personally glad that I provided a small amount of info to Candy so I could see her and have her as a reference for others. To each their own and to their own level of risk management.

As an example, was chatting with a provider who has to change their phone number due to a client hacking into their phone account. They screen but sometimes the screening doesn't work well enough to weed the bad eggs out (mongers and providers both).

MilfMan865
02-17-20, 13:28
Advertiser: Anna (LilOrphanAnna).

Ad URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102439.

Text communication is decent, but I can't say anything about her performance and other attributes since Anna (LilOrphanAnna) pulled a No-Call. No Show, nothing, only crickets after a confirmed appointment. A common mistake made by new gals in the business.

Day 1: mentioned car trouble, didn't make it as she was running horribly late. Rescheduled for the next day as I had another ready on standby.

Day 2: Anna-LilOrphanAnna did not show up for the confirmed reschedule. We all see that with SA from time to time, but LilOrphanAnna is a new "professional" advertiser (must be a lot to learn). I went with Plan B for the day.

Of course, YMMV, for those who can get her to show up considering she's outcall only.

Definitely a great practice to always have a backup provider (usually SA for me) and don't become lax on that. Special appreciation to established providers in this area who make appointments and keep them. They know who they are.

If anything changes, I'll be sure to report back.

AMF,

Milfman.

Hipheron
02-17-20, 13:40

Text communication is decent, but I can't say anything about her performance and other attributes since Anna (LilOrphanAnna) pulled a No-Call. No Show, nothing, only crickets after a confirmed appointment. A common mistake made by new gals in the business.

Day 1: mentioned car trouble, didn't make it as she was running horribly late. Rescheduled for the next day as I had another ready on standby.

Day 2: Anna-LilOrphanAnna did not show up for the confirmed reschedule. We all see that with SA from time to time, but LilOrphanAnna is a new "professional" advertiser (must be a lot to learn). I went with Plan B for the day.

Of course, YMMV, for those who can get her to show up considering she's outcall only.

Definitely a great practice to always have a backup provider (usually SA for me) and don't become lax on that. Special appreciation to established providers in this area who make appointments and keep them. They know who they are.

If anything changes, I'll be sure to report back.

AMF,

Milfman.I had a similar experience. Spotty communication. She said she could meet and then I heard nothing for 4 hours. I read one positive review and maybe like lots of girls she's just unreliable.

Member #6090
02-17-20, 13:57
I had a similar experience. Spotty communication. She said she could meet and then I heard nothing for 4 hours. I read one positive review and maybe like lots of girls she's just unreliable.I have seen her, and had no problems with communication or meet. Actually a really good time was had, and a quite a bit of time over my scheduled. She is fairly new to the game and will have to learn to be reliable if she wants to be successful.

Broome333
02-17-20, 14:25
I see no reason to legitimize the risk. I laugh a little to myself each time I see the lengths some will go to just to buy pussy. While I am a nice guy I am not there to address their feelings. From your admission you let them make the rules and advise others to submit or they don't get to see a particular girl. My position is No. I am not the one needing the cash so I'll be making the rules not submitting to unnecessary precaution some girl may feel entitled to. To each their own, perhaps some have nothing to lose so they don't care or think about the cons. For those of us that wish to keep our private lives private we put in the extra effort to keep it that way.I have found a simple and fool proof way to deal with situations where a girl asks for to much info, lives in an area I'm not willing to visit, charges to much, wastes my time, has a bad attitude, etc etc. Just tell yourself: NEXT! (and there is always a next). Seriously and all joking aside, the best plan is to have a plan B and be willing to walk away from any situation that isn't going your way without looking back. I've learned the hard and expensive way that pushing a bad position in the hobby rarely works out well. Save you tenacity and determination for endeavors where it will pay off.

MilfMan865
02-18-20, 07:56
Ad URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102429.

Had the pleasure of reconnecting with Whitney recently for the enhanced "Whitney Experience". I wanted to see if her implementation of a tantric massage coincided with what I had experienced before. I stand corrected .,.,, I like here version of a tantric massage so much better. Whitney makes a concerted effort to reinvent herself and she's always pushing the envelope to make her services more erotic and sensual. I have truly appreciated her efforts.

I don't reveal aspects of private conversations with providers (unless given authorization to do so), so I'll offer this. ,. , ,.

Many dudes have recently dealt with new gals flaking out, not honoring appointments, wasting time, flaking out, ghosting, poor communication, and just being plain unreliable.

TO THE PROVIDERS feeling the pinch from gals on SA or similar sites. ,. , you've had stellar longevity in the business for a reason. You're professional, take the necessary steps to keep yourself up, reliable, invest in elevating your services, communicate effectively, and have a loyal following and converting newbies to loyal patrons all of the time. You can't turn back the clock to be an an adult provider in her teens or early-20's, but you shouldn't want to anyway. They're sex workers just like you are (regardless of the spin they attempt to put on it), so keep doing what has brought success up to this point. Your perceived detriments actually turn out to be assets to a lot of dudes out here. The proverbial different strokes for different folks, maintain your lane, just "keep doing what you do" aspect.

Press pay for play every day. ,. ,.

Milfman.

JaiJef
02-20-20, 20:40
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102804

Looks WAY TGTBT. Also says no money for sex. Yeah right.

I'm calling fake.

also says BBW--but pics are of a spinner

HeadGamer
02-20-20, 21:10
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102804

Looks WAY TGTBT. Also says no money for sex. Yeah right.

I'm calling fake.

also says BBW--but pics are of a spinnerYeah, the broken English is hilarious on these, 2 girls falls for this?

Geewiz
02-20-20, 21:41
Actually I work within their rules. And, as I said and you basically agreed, if you don't want to provide some info for a very legit provider who can later be a reference for you, then that's your choice and I wish you the best. I'm personally glad that I provided a small amount of info to Candy so I could see her and have her as a reference for others. To each their own and to their own level of risk management.

As an example, was chatting with a provider who has to change their phone number due to a client hacking into their phone account. They screen but sometimes the screening doesn't work well enough to weed the bad eggs out (mongers and providers both).Hell no I am not providing a provider with info on me. They don't need my personal info. That is playing s fools game and with fire. You may not get burned right away but you will. I can't count how many good reliable.

Providers have gone bad and turned in a flash. You play with fire you will get burned. Please tell me you don't pay the required deposit before a visit.

NerdJohn
02-21-20, 13:00
As an example, was chatting with a provider who has to change their phone number due to a client hacking into their phone account. They screen but sometimes the screening doesn't work well enough to weed the bad eggs out (mongers and providers both).Doesn't this just prove that screening is as unnecessary and useless as TSA at the airport?

CrazyEddie
02-26-20, 09:29
She looks as good as I've seen her. No signs of anything, def GFE. I'll put up a pic or 2 later.

She needs funds for a room for a couple of days, so if you are tired of all the fatties, give her a text.

CrazyEddie
02-26-20, 10:36
She is going to get a new ad up with a phone number. Hers apparently dropped off.

AustinTexas
02-26-20, 17:36
She is going to get a new ad up with a phone number. Hers apparently dropped off.How to contact her.

VolBoater
02-26-20, 18:10
She is going to get a new ad up with a phone number. Hers apparently dropped off.She never put an ad up.

RJHunter
02-26-20, 19:11
She looks as good as I've seen her. No signs of anything, def GFE. I'll put up a pic or 2 later.

She needs funds for a room for a couple of days, so if you are tired of all the fatties, give her a text.Any contact info? PM is OK.

The Load2
02-27-20, 09:58

She needs funds for a room for a couple of days, so if you are tired of all the fatties, give her a text.Told you she was legit, you're welcome.

DiverJames
02-27-20, 15:32
Hey why'all. Has anyone ever seen this girl? She posted last month titled "Anything Goes" She sent me a crap load of videos but still can't determine is she is real. Just wanting to see if any of you seen her.

Happy Mongering.

DJ.

Walker2011
02-27-20, 15:56
Hey why'all. Has anyone ever seen this girl? She posted last month titled "Anything Goes" She sent me a crap load of videos but still can't determine is she is real. Just wanting to see if any of you seen her.

Happy Mongering.

DJ.Have contacted her before but not seen her and just got a text from her wanting to get together today. Couldn't right now but may try later tonight. Will report if I do.

DiverJames
02-27-20, 17:14
Have contacted her before but not seen her and just got a text from her wanting to get together today. Couldn't right now but may try later tonight. Will report if I do.Yeah she contacted me too. From the sounds of her, she is up for anything including Greek. I hope she is all that and more. As she could be a diamond in the ruff.

Dj.

JoeyMahoney69
02-27-20, 19:45
Anyone that has a working number for her please pm me. I have one that is not working. Thanks JM.

FriendlyFellow
02-27-20, 21:26

She needs funds for a room for a couple of days, so if you are tired of all the fatties, give her a text.Thanks Crazy Eddie.

Turdlet
02-28-20, 11:04
She is going to get a new ad up with a phone number. Hers apparently dropped off.This will be my first review ever posted. I have seen many quality and not so good of quality providers in my years. This girl fits right in the middle of the scale. Yes she is attractive, good body. Freshly showered, smell great and nice skin. She seemed Very quite and somewhat stand offish at first. After our play time. She seemed to open up more. More comfortable. If your looking for something in a quick pinch she will do. Don't expect anything to high on the bar though. I didn't see any sign of demons doesn't mean they are not there. In my experience they ass have some kind of demon. There is an exception of a few but those ladies are very few and far in between.

Date / service 5/10.

Looks 7/10.

Personality 6/10.

Incall lower-mid rang hotel.

Communication 7/10.

Punctuality 10/10.

EvilTwin316
02-28-20, 12:31
I'm looking for contact number and inf on Luna as well?

AT1976
03-01-20, 07:13
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102439 Saw this one last night. Spent an hour together for twin Franklins. Had a great time. She is soft, and smooth. Little heavier than spinner but a lot of fun. Trusted and Seniors PM for details.

Turdlet
03-01-20, 15:37

Definitely a great practice to always have a backup provider (usually SA for me) and don't become lax on that. Special appreciation to established providers in this area who make appointments and keep them. They know who they are..I was told the same BS! Just a bunch of excuses. I have moved on and crossed this one off my list.

MilfMan865
03-01-20, 22:10
The Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 01-MAR-2020.

URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5114.

* Number of providers: 16.

* Not focused on providers on SA (or similar dating sites) or other platforms providers advertise; only related to active ads on The Classifieds for Knoxville, TN between the last and current report.

01. MissChris _ 80 _ 120 _
02. LovelyLadi-BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140 _
03. Spicegirl-Spice77 _ 100 _ 150 _
04. SweetShelly-Shell269 _ 100 _ 150 _
05. YoursIfYouLike _ 120 _ 160 _
06. Carascene79/Amber1979/Caracooper2019/Ambersaysyes _ 100 _ 175 _
07. TaliaBlaze-Blazedunicorn _ 120 _ 180 _
08. Anna-LittleOrphanAnna _ 100 _ 200 _
09. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200 _
10. Nikki-Nikki3369 _ 120 _ 200 _
11. Brii-Bforyou/Brii4u (outcall only) _ 140 _ 200 _
12. LadyMonica-LMonica _ 150 _ 200 _
13. Layla-Layla1986 _ 160 _ 220 _
14. Katarina-Katpower1 _ 140 _ 225 _
15. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 240 _
16. Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 200 _ 250 _

Average _ 123.13 _ 188.13 _. , , (the average rate is roughly ,.,., half hour: 125 and full hour: 190) . ,. ,

High _ 200.00 _ 250.00 _. ,. , , (the highest rate is 200 for half hour and 250 for full hour) . ,. ,

Mode _ 100.00 _ 200.00 _. ,. , , (the most common rate is 100 for half hour and 200 for full hour) . ,. ,

St. dev. (on sample) _ 29.60 _ 36.96 _. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates for half hour to be between 95-155 and full hour to be between 150-225) . ,. ,

Milfman.

MaxOptimus
03-02-20, 09:47
I was told the same BS! Just a bunch of excuses. I have moved on and crossed this one off my list.Ditto.

"Had to go to doctor".

Swipe right to delete.

Next.

Billy.

DdaGone
03-02-20, 12:43
Has anyone seen Jewels? I like the mom next door look and the pics she has in various ads look pretty good but you never know how old they are. I am not look for FS either so a good massage followed by a nice drawn out HE with some mutual touch is what I look for. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Jg3786
03-02-20, 17:43
Has anyone seen Jewels? I like the mom next door look and the pics she has in various ads look pretty good but you never know how old they are. I am not look for FS either so a good massage followed by a nice drawn out HE with some mutual touch is what I look for. Any feedback is much appreciated.Use the search function. A lot of reviews on her. I'll help you a bit. Don't do it. You'll be extremely disappointed.

Water Rok Dok
03-02-20, 17:48
Has anyone seen Jewels? I like the mom next door look and the pics she has in various ads look pretty good but you never know how old they are. I am not look for FS either so a good massage followed by a nice drawn out HE with some mutual touch is what I look for. Any feedback is much appreciated.I assume the lady you refer to is the one in this ad.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2956488

Use the Search function on the boards to find many reviews. She has gone by Jewels, JillyBean, etc. In general, reviews have been negative (short sessions, rushed sessions, watched TV while performing uninspired rub down, etc.).

I saw her several years ago at a motel and would never repeat. Decent looking lady. Below-average rub. After the flip, she got the job done. I found out the hard way that her hour was really 45 minutes. Thought she was over-priced before the visit and the time shortage made it so much worse.

WRD.

JG865
03-02-20, 23:42
Has anyone seen Jewels? I like the mom next door look and the pics she has in various ads look pretty good but you never know how old they are. I am not look for FS either so a good massage followed by a nice drawn out HE with some mutual touch is what I look for. Any feedback is much appreciated.Don't bother. Lackluster massage, lackluster HE. Years ago she used to do FS for extra, but even that wasn't worth the trouble.

PaperMaker
03-03-20, 00:13
Has anyone seen Jewels? I like the mom next door look and the pics she has in various ads look pretty good but you never know how old they are. I am not look for FS either so a good massage followed by a nice drawn out HE with some mutual touch is what I look for. Any feedback is much appreciated.I saw her in early December and did a review on her. She was running a special I think it was something like $80 but that was still a complete waste of money. She did a back rub for a 5 minutes maybe kept telling me whenever I was ready I can turn over. Then she starts giving me all these rules about don't pinch your nipples don't rubber titties too hard don't put your finger inside her pussy. It was extra for anything other than a handjob. I ended up not even getting off. I will definitely never repeat.

FreeThinker2
03-03-20, 17:00
Is this the girl that when by Astrid?

Thanks.

Turdlet
03-04-20, 10:16

Thanks.Unsure about the name change I do know she is legit. I recently had a fairly decent dream with her. Didn't wow me also not a total waste of time. Pretty girl, She's real and I think fairy new to the scene. I could be wrong I am just going based on my experience with her. Will I repeat probably not. She will do in a pinch though. Sorry to get off topic but Still on the hunt for a sexy blonde with good skills. Idk what it is about blondes that drive me so crazy?

Anyone have any suggestions?

RoadRunner12
03-04-20, 14:29
I just saw some of the stuff said about the screening process. I first saw Kelsey about three months ago. Her screening was not invasive. I don't think she even knows my full name. All I did was simply provide the name of a provider I had seen, she got with them and we set up a date. She doesn't know my full name, where I live, where I work or anything. If she does I'm sure it's information she could have looked up using just my number anyway.

I get where she is coming from. Her incall isn't a seedy location. It's her actual living space. It's a safety thing. I'm sure she doesn't want filth, crime and even disease in her living space. If I were a provider I would do the same if not more to ensure I'm safe. Lots of creeps out there and allowing you to come to a clean, safe place comes with a little safety check on her part. I would rather get verified and know I'm safe too than to see somebody who may stalk me or worse!

DiverJames
03-05-20, 00:06
Now this one looks promising. Anyone have any thoughts on her? http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/looking-for-an-amazing-timeexx/535302250366.

Dj.

Turdlet
03-05-20, 13:39
I just saw some of the stuff said about the screening process. I first saw Kelsey about three months ago. Her screening was not invasive. I don't think she even knows my full name. All I did was simply provide the name of a provider I had seen, she got with them and we set up a date. She doesn't know my full name, where I live, where I work or anything. If she does I'm sure it's information she could have looked up using just my number anyway.

I get where she is coming from. Her incall isn't a seedy location. It's her actual living space. It's a safety thing. I'm sure she doesn't want filth, crime and even disease in her living space. If I were a provider I would do the same if not more to ensure I'm safe. Lots of creeps out there and allowing you to come to a clean, safe place comes with a little safety check on her part. I would rather get verified and know I'm safe too than to see somebody who may stalk me or worse!I don't think her or Chris's screening processes are to much. I have been on p411 a good while. They do full background check. I seen a lady last year in Cincinnati from P411.

Employment.

Background.

And I had to answer 101 questions.

Now you think having to provide a reference or two is bad? Anyways it's fairly simple imo. I'd be more so skeptical of a provider that didn't screen me Vs some chick saying yea come on.

Geewiz
03-05-20, 15:05

I get where she is coming from. Her incall isn't a seedy location. It's her actual living space. It's a safety thing. I'm sure she doesn't want filth, crime and even disease in her living space. If I were a provider I would do the same if not more to ensure I'm safe. Lots of creeps out there and allowing you to come to a clean, safe place comes with a little safety check on her part. I would rather get verified and know I'm safe too than to see somebody who may stalk me or worse!References from a couple provider is one thing but providing other personal is a total different thing. The personal info is what I am talking about. No way am I sending copy of my I. D. Or work info. Some have actually asked for that info and there is no way in hell they need that kind of info for any reason.

Enigma2015
03-05-20, 15:12
I don't think her or Chris's screening processes are to much. I have been on p411 a good while. They do full background check. I seen a lady last year in Cincinnati from P411.

Employment.

Background.

And I had to answer 101 questions.

Now you think having to provide a reference or two is bad? Anyways it's fairly simple imo. I'd be more so skeptical of a provider that didn't screen me Vs some chick saying yea come on.When one of those providers gets in a pinch and starts blackmailing you with that information, don't come on here whining then.

Turdlet
03-06-20, 01:42
When one of those providers gets in a pinch and starts blackmailing you with that information, don't come on here whining then.This was 4 years ago! I'm sure she's forgotten me long ago! I highly doubt it. Met her on p411 what you would call a pro hoe model type. Also one time thing. I'm a big boy no need to whine or ***** because I didn't get my way.

HungryMan1021
03-06-20, 12:47
Tried reaching out to Luna but she never got back.

Or posted info to reach her. I was curious if anyone has seen Talia Blaze as well. I see her ad a lot but haven't seen any reviews.

LongRanger7
03-09-20, 04:07

Thanks.Yup. That's Astrid.

DdaGone
03-09-20, 14:47
I have reviewed previous posts on Sherry but have a few questions for anyone that has seen her before. 1) What does she wear during her session, is is just normal clothes? 2) How is her body, I have read she is a little heavy but does that mean like 150 lbs or 200 lbs? 3) I know she isn't FS but does she allow any touching of her, like tits? Thanks, always appreciate the feedback.

The Load2
03-09-20, 16:19
Spent some time with her over the weekend. Setup took 2 days of texting, she texted me after the day I was actually trying to see her but I went through with the visit anyway after doing some research on her. I get to her location and let her know I'm there, she says she's "almost ready " and keeps me waiting for 15 minutes. I decided I've waited long enough and leave, she messages she's ready so I turn around after almost hitting the highway. I'm saying to myself she was either taking a shower, finishing with another monger, or both. I finally get to her room, she ask for the donation up front, I put it on the table which she grabs and puts it away. She gets undressed and I can say she looks exactly like she does in her pictures. The dream went well you can PM for details. During the dream I couldn't help but notice how black and dirty the bottom of her feet were, so that kinda answered my question was the wait because she was showering or seeing another monger and it was probably the latter because after our dream she looked at her phone said another client was waiting outside. Obviously I know most providers see more than a couple of guys a day but when you have mongers literally coming / cumming back to back it's sort of a turnoff. I'm assuming the "ghosting" accusations are a result of her double booking. This was my first time seeing her so maybe my next experience will be different if see her again. I enjoyed the dream tho, she definitely has some good skills. https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104380.

JimTom31
03-10-20, 10:59
Has anyone seen her or know how to contact her I sent a couple of messages on my sister site but no response.

TockyRop
03-10-20, 11:20
Spent some time with her over the weekend. Setup took 2 days of texting, she texted me after the day I was actually trying to see her but I went through with the visit anyway after doing some research on her. I get to her location and let her know I'm there, she says she's "almost ready " and keeps me waiting for 15 minutes. I decided I've waited long enough and leave, she messages she's ready so I turn around after almost hitting the highway. I'm saying to myself she was either taking a shower, finishing with another monger, or both. I finally get to her room, she ask for the donation up front, I put it on the table which she grabs and puts it away. She gets undressed and I can say she looks exactly like she does in her pictures. The dream went well you can PM for details. During the dream I couldn't help but notice how black and dirty the bottom of her feet were, so that kinda answered my question was the wait because she was showering or seeing another monger and it was probably the latter because after our dream she looked at her phone said another client was waiting outside. Obviously I know most providers see more than a couple of guys a day but when you have mongers literally coming / cumming back to back it's sort of a turnoff. I'm assuming the "ghosting" accusations are a result of her double booking. This was my first time seeing her so maybe my next experience will be different if see her again. I enjoyed the dream tho, she definitely has some good skills. https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104380.Sounds like Alexis back in the day. We all used to queue up. Gosh I miss her.

GaltGuy
03-10-20, 12:06
It's been a while, buy recollection is that she did allow tit and ass fondling. She is a clean freak, so no touching her pussy. I don't remember her weight, but she wasn't obese. And I don't recall what she wore.

I have reviewed previous posts on Sherry but have a few questions for anyone that has seen her before. 1) What does she wear during her session, is is just normal clothes? 2) How is her body, I have read she is a little heavy but does that mean like 150 lbs or 200 lbs? 3) I know she isn't FS but does she allow any touching of her, like tits? Thanks, always appreciate the feedback.

The Load2
03-10-20, 13:30
Sounds like Alexis back in the day. We all used to queue up. Gosh I miss herOh no this girl is nothing like Alexis, not even close but I wish guys would just let that woman rest in peace.

KnoxMan1
03-10-20, 13:37
Has anyone seen her or know how to contact her I sent a couple of messages on my sister site but no response.I saw her yesterday and my dream was less than exciting and I was happy to leave. The location weirded me out as I was told we would be alone. Then when I walked in I heard what sounded like a baby, which is no bueno. Then she didn't have any covers, so she proceeded to say she would get one out of her sister's room. But, was super awkward about it being real sneaky and quiet. Then I was told her sister is asleep in her room, in the house that nobody was in. Whatever, gave her the 150 and got the fuck out.

Never again!

JimTom31
03-11-20, 13:19
I saw her yesterday and my dream was less than exciting and I was happy to leave. The location weirded me out as I was told we would be alone. Then when I walked in I heard what sounded like a baby, which is no bueno. Then she didn't have any covers, so she proceeded to say she would get one out of her sister's room. But, was super awkward about it being real sneaky and quiet. Then I was told her sister is asleep in her room, in the house that nobody was in. Whatever, gave her the 150 and got the fuck out.

Never again!Do you or anyone else have her contact info willing to give it a try today since no one else is available thanks in advance if anyone cares to Shar let me know.

RoadRunner12
03-12-20, 12:42
Saw Sabrina a few weeks ago. She hasn't been advertising but she still takes regulars I guess. My experience was good. Her skills are still top notch but something doesn't seem as good. The cleanliness of the location has taken a turn for the worse. The cat fecal odor was overbearing! She also seemed to be clock watching which isn't typical of my previous years of experience with her. She said she had been very busy with her legit job but who knows. I may move on to other providers for a while!

MilfMan865
03-15-20, 07:44
Ad URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104200.

For the first quarter of 2020, I decided to put a concerted effort into SA (almost exclusively) to find a few unicorns. ,. , silly me. ,. , not even close. Here are a few of the bullshyt situations that I endured:

* After finally talking on the phone with one after texting for six weeks she said, "I'm afraid that my rambling bores you since you don't respond fast enough". I responded with "Inducing boredom is actually being kind to the mind-numbing pseudo-banter". I was contemplating piercing my eardrums. No thanks, I'm not interested in any conflicts that she had on social media.

* I mentioned to one young lady that she was not within The Dating Equation threshold for being seen with her in a public place. She mentioned that if she didn't exhibit any public displays of affection, the people in the restaurant would simply think that I was her dad. It'd just be a normal Father-Daughter Date Night from their perspective. No thanks, that's worse that perception that I was trying to avoid.

* I had another young woman, in metro-Atlanta, inquire about my NetFlixx subscription. In lieu of visiting this fine city to get acquainted, she wanted to choose shows that we would watch simultaneously while video-chatting the entire time. When I told her that I only used streaming shows for background noise and never watch anything all the way through without pausing, she was just as confused as I was with her "3 2 1 Go!" suggestion. No thanks, I'm a grown azz man.

This is were KelseyKel comes in and prevented me from continuing to wander around in the wilderness.

KelseyKel to the rescue:
~ She's straight-forward about the session, the boundaries, and what it takes to ensure that you leave completely satisfied
~ She has a strong appreciation for where she is in life and embraces all of the nuances that come with that wisdom
~ Always provides a safe, secure, clean, and welcoming environment for her incall
~ Exhibits self-esteem rooted in her own efforts whereas no level of ego-stroking (based on followers or likes on her social media posts) can provide that
~ Her self-confidence is highly erotic and serves as the cornerstone of her approach as a mature provider
~ I always feel like I'm learning something new and she's always dedicated to the "show" in "show and tell"
~ She's consistently full of surprises and has novel and inventive ways that propel her GFE to confuse the h3ll out of you
~ In essence .,., a mind-blowing and fulfilling experience for a Grown Azz Man with a requirement to deal with a secure, sexy, and intelligent Grown Azz Woman .,.,., for a change.

With respect to KelseyKel: "Treat *her* like a game and *she'll* show you how it's played" - H. Q.

As with anything in this universe, YMMV.

Press pay for play every day. ,.

Milfman.

Bandit Rex
03-15-20, 13:35

For the first quarter of 2020, I decided to put a concerted effort into SA (almost exclusively) to find a few unicorns. ,. , silly me. ,. , not even close. Here are a few of the bullshyt situations that I endured:

* After finally talking on the phone with one after texting for six weeks she said, "I'm afraid that my rambling bores you since you don't respond fast enough". I responded with "Inducing boredom is actually being kind to the mind-numbing pseudo-banter". I was contemplating piercing my eardrums. No thanks, I'm not interested in any conflicts that she had on social media.

* I mentioned to one young lady that she was not within The Dating Equation threshold for being seen with her in a public place. She mentioned that if she didn't exhibit any public displays of affection, the people in the restaurant would simply think that I was her dad. It'd just be a normal Father-Daughter Date Night from their perspective. No thanks, that's worse that perception that I was trying to avoid.

* I had another young woman, in metro-Atlanta, inquire about my NetFlixx subscription. In lieu of visiting this fine city to get acquainted, she wanted to choose shows that we would watch simultaneously while video-chatting the entire time. When I told her that I only used streaming shows for background noise and never watch anything all the way through without pausing, she was just as confused as I was with her "3 2 1 Go!" suggestion. No thanks, I'm a grown azz man.

This is were KelseyKel comes in and prevented me from continuing to wander around in the wilderness.

KelseyKel to the rescue:
~ She's straight-forward about the session, the boundaries, and what it takes to ensure that you leave completely satisfied
~ She has a strong appreciation for where she is in life and embraces all of the nuances that come with that wisdom
~ Always provides a safe, secure, clean, and welcoming environment for her incall
~ Exhibits self-esteem rooted in her own efforts whereas no level of ego-stroking (based on followers or likes on her social media posts) can provide that
~ Her self-confidence is highly erotic and serves as the cornerstone of her approach as a mature provider
~ I always feel like I'm learning something new and she's always dedicated to the "show" in "show and tell"
~ She's consistently full of surprises and has novel and inventive ways that propel her GFE to confuse the h3ll out of you
~ In essence .,., a mind-blowing and fulfilling experience for a Grown Azz Man with a requirement to deal with a secure, sexy, and intelligent Grown Azz Woman .,.,., for a change.

With respect to KelseyKel: "Treat *her* like a game and *she'll* show you how it's played" - H. Q.

Milfman.Good lord, that is some funny stuff about the wilderness (especially the bit about the Daddy-Daughter Date), and mega-dittos on Kel.

Bandit.

DiverJames
03-15-20, 14:34
Hey guys, before I attempt to take the plunge on this one I'm curious to know if any of why'all has seen her yet. https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-girl-needing-help-seriou/312646788471.

Thanks for why'all's intel.

Dj.

BobVac21
03-15-20, 16:09
Hey guys, before I attempt to take the plunge on this one I'm curious to know if any of why'all has seen her yet. https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-girl-needing-help-seriou/312646788471.

Thanks for why'all's intel.

Dj.She was, may still be, on SA a month ago, as "Brittbratt0909". Early texting was promising, but quickly went to the classic story of no job, living in car on Chapman, send money and she make me very happy. I blocked her. Good luck. Nice pics but let us know if she is a unicorn, LOL. Bob.

BigJim865
03-15-20, 16:26
She was, may still be, on SA a month ago, as "Brittbratt0909". Early texting was promising, but quickly went to the classic story of no job, living in car on Chapman, send money and she make me very happy. I blocked her. Good luck. Nice pics but let us know if she is a unicorn, LOL. Bob.Pictures are a few years old and she is super strung out. Could have been a great looking girl if not for the demons and wants a pretty penny for sub par goods imo.

J.

JimTom31
03-16-20, 10:19
Pictures are a few years old and she is super strung out. Could have been a great looking girl if not for the demons and wants a pretty penny for sub par goods imo.

J.Would you repeat thanking about seeing her today PM me if you would like.

Shadow0113
03-16-20, 15:54
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104694

I saw Luna Mae. HHR $. 5. Very GFE. Cute spinner. A little baby damage. Incall was quite dirty and cluttered. Got the job done. Likely won't go again.

Ga Dogfan
03-17-20, 13:11
Seen Miss Chris today and had a great time. Always fun to catch see her and the BBBJ is great. Got hr for $ and she said for the next few weeks that she'll be doing $ special for her friends. With all that's going on it's nice to have a few safe solid ladies to see. Her and Amber will be my go to for a while.

Stay safe
Dawg

SupraGuy12
03-18-20, 18:04
Seen Miss Chris today and had a great time. Always fun to catch see her and the BBBJ is great. Got hr for $ and she said for the next few weeks that she'll be doing $ special for her friends. With all that's going on it's nice to have a few safe solid ladies to see. Her and Amber will be my go to for a while.

Stay safe
DawgAmber mb or Ambersaysyes?

Been wanting to see mb again but haven't had the chance recently. She was great the first time other than that loud need. Never seen Ambersaysyes

KiloRomeo
03-19-20, 09:01

KelseyKel to the rescue:

Milfman.Thanks Milfman, for the reminder that many times a professional is much preferred to the craziness and frustration of the SA world.

Kilo.

BigJim865
03-19-20, 12:25
https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=106440

Good afternoon gentlemen I am asking for any intel on Lovely Lydia.

Please seniors only PM me.

J.

DiverJames
03-24-20, 22:35
I've been seeing Sadies ad saying she is going to be leaving soon for a while. Does anyone know if she is still in town?

Dj.

Wiggles
03-24-20, 22:55
I've been seeing Sadies ad saying she is going to be leaving soon for a while. Does anyone know if she is still in town?

Dj.Saw her this week. Thinks she will be around one more week.

MtnPanda
03-25-20, 03:08

Dj.She had ads on stg last night so it's safe to assume she is. Saw her Saturday night and had a great time with her.

MilfMan865
03-25-20, 04:29
Ad URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104588.

Concerned that travel itself would eventually be restricted unless special authorization were granted, I sought out Whitney for an augmentation to The Whitney Experience. I noted that time shouldn't be considered an impediment, but all of my muscles should submit to her skills. I requested that The Whitney Experience include elements that could keep me grinning during the potentially long period of being separated from others.

The Augmented Whitney Experience:
~ Immaculately dressed in a sensual and erotic manner that accentuated her many assets. A beautiful woman who takes great pride in her appearance and the service that she provides
~ Pays careful attention to how you respond to her touch and adapts her approach based on your unique needs
~ The initial phase of the body rub focused on helping you forget about those elements that had physically broken you down
~ An intermission involved recharging with food and drinks in preparation of the final phase
~ The final phase of the body rub integrated elements that were designed to build you back up

Instead of shying away from a challenge, Whitney embraced it and I came out the other side rejuvenated for the challenges ahead.

Nothing short of pure appreciation for Whitney's efforts: "Its not where you are in life, it's who you have by your side that matters." - Unknown.

As with anything in this galaxy, YMMV.

Milfman.

DiverJames
03-29-20, 00:30
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/above-the-rest/407279320371

Member #6269
03-29-20, 08:00
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/above-the-rest/407279320371I don't see any of the typical red flags that accompany a fake ad. She is using a local area code, doesn't list every credit card, didn't check every activity if interest, and the ad seems to have been written by someone that English is their primary language. Could be a catfish using a damn fine picture, or maybe our good uncle is bored during everyone's hiatus. I've sent a message, not response yet. I'll report back if there is any communication.

Sorry if this is a duplicate post. I experienced technical issues when I previously tried.

CrazyEddie
03-29-20, 09:10
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/above-the-rest/407279320371Fake. Pic's from twitter. Who would use a twitter pic when a more appropriate pic for an escort ad is 5 seconds away?

Water Rok Dok
03-29-20, 09:22
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/above-the-rest/407279320371An image search reveals that the pic is associated with a twitter account of a lady in England. So, even if it's a lady, the one in the pic won't be answering the door.

WRD.

FriendlyFellow
03-31-20, 19:46
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/for-a-unforgetable-experience/909956913332

Anyone seen her. No response for me.

FriendlyFellow
03-31-20, 22:03
http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/for-a-unforgetable-experience/909956913332

Anyone seen her. No response for me.It just got worse. She texted me several hours later and said that she just found her lost phone and would like to meet. I asked where she was and crickets. I asked her to call me and crickets. Drives me nuts. Why do they bother placing an ad and responding at all?

EasttnnFun
04-01-20, 00:14
If you take a few minutes, read the forum, do a quick search and a little research, you might be able to answer your own questions.

See post #9980 in the Escort thread.

I've only ever seen her ad on Skip so I'm a little confused why you posted in the USAAC thread?

She was a good time when I saw her but you never can rely on these girls, for whatever the reason may be. I've reached out to her a couple times since the first date and never got a response back. Go figure.

Keep trying and maybe your luck will turn.

Be safe.

East.

Anyone seen her. No response for me.

MilfMan865
04-03-20, 04:48
The Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 03-APR-2020.

* Number of providers: 17.

01. Dani-Danigirl007 (outcall only) _ Not listed _ 100 _
02. MissChris _ 80 _ 120 _
03. LoveToPlease _ Not listed _ 125 _
04. LovelyLadi-BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140 _
05. Amber-MB Amber/AmberSA/Hope1986 _ 100 _ 150 _
07. SweetShelly-Shell269 _ 100 _ 150 _
11. Anna-LittleOrphanAnna _ 100 _ 200 _
12. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200 _
13. Brii-Bforyou/Brii4u (outcall only) _ 140 _ 200 _
14. Lydia-LovelyLydia (outcall only) _ Not listed _ 200 _
15. Katarina-Katpower1 _ 140 _ 225 _
16. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 240 _
17. Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 200 _ 250 _

Average _ 117.14 _ 174.41 _. , , (the average rate is roughly ,.,., half hour: 115 and full hour: 175) . ,. ,

Low _ 80.00 _ 100.00 _. ,. , , (the lowest rate is 80 for half hour and 100 for full hour) ,. ,

St. dev. (on sample) _ 29.20 _ 42.83 _. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates for half hour to be between 95-145 and full hour to be between 130-215) . ,. ,

Trends for Current Report compared to Previous Report
~ Circumstance: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has become more prevalent and the Executive Orders associated with it.
~ Circumstance: The service industry has been ravaged by the pandemic.
~ The Average: The average for Half Hour reduced by 10 roses; the average for Full Hour reduced by 15 rose; the changes represent a near 8% drop in the price of both the Half Hour and Full Hour sessions.
~ Considerations: reduced customer base for providers; influx of potential providers (strippers out of work, restaurant workers, lower-paid health care workers, etc.) who do not advertise but are readily available .,., often well below the market average (which has already undergone a reduction); whether or not established providers will adjust their rates accordingly or merely wait it out; general economic downturn

Milfman.

GaltGuy
04-04-20, 18:28
Does anyone remember Rebekah Lawless? I just saw this. If it's for real, my bank account is in trouble. I will check and find out for sure. OMFG. It's like Covid Christmas present.

https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=107962

GaltGuy
04-05-20, 14:09
Send your messages again.

KnoxWorkingMan
04-05-20, 14:22
I got a random text today from this honey pot. Wanting to meet NOW.

I responded to her post STG, some time ago back. Didn't even recognize the#.

She sent me A screen shot of my text.

After explaining. I wasn't available at the moment.

She went ghost.

Does anyone know of this lady?

I hope the photos uploaded.

DiverJames
04-05-20, 16:21
Depends on who you ask as to what kind of experience she was. Mine wasn't so great looking at in escort reviews.#10007

Yet East had a much better experience on a tag team with HD1.# 9980
Happy Mongering.

Dj.

She went ghost.

I hope the photos uploaded.

CaptHook
04-06-20, 14:09

She went ghost.

I hope the photos uploaded.She's been in the game for a long time. I used to see her years ago in the Craigslist days and she went by Allison. For a while, she was my go to, but then she kind of went off the rails and started just showing up at my house. Hell, one time she knocked on the door and my GF answered. At that point, I hadn't seen her in about a year and a half. She then keyed my GF's car that night too. That one took a lot of explaining.

I'll never chance seeing her again.

Stay Safe,

Capt.

PickHerUp
04-08-20, 18:31
She's for real. It's my former UTR. She wants to relocate from Morristown. Beautiful body but sometimes her psychosis can be a problem. Most if the time, she's fun to be with.

JoeyMahoney69
04-08-20, 21:27
April 2nd I reached out and have not heard a peep from her. Just wandering of anyone has heard from her?

AwkwardBud
04-09-20, 22:49
Just saying. WOW!

From the moment I opened the door, I was blown away. And speaking of "blown". Best BBBJ I have ever had.

Definitely worth it.

Will repeat.

Bud.

Old Geezer 11
04-10-20, 15:25
Just saying. WOW!

From the moment I opened the door, I was blown away. And speaking of "blown". Best BBBJ I have ever had.

Definitely worth it.

Will repeat.

Bud.For reviewing yourself ........ 😀

OG 11.

JoeKnox555
04-10-20, 15:49
For reviewing yourself.

OG 11.This made my day!.

KnoxWorkingMan
04-10-20, 18:35
This made my day!.I must have missed something.

MilfMan865
04-13-20, 01:12
It's weird, it seems like her ad has been removed. Obviously I can see it on MM's post, but if she (or someone else) took it down I'm not reaching out right now.

Stay safe.

Dish.

I never did see an ad actually, she just randomly texted me ast week. Maybe I saw her back in the old triple X site days.

Not concerned about the ad being removed, but she is on the The List for 11-NOV-2019 (find CBN) for aspects not mentioning the hobby.

Know before you go. ,.

Milfman.The Classifieds' provider "Sydney (SydDelicious) - Fiery Redhead (Knoxville)" passed away in late-December 2019. I was alerted to the news by a trusted provider who was affiliated with her and confirmed the news by seeing the obituary in two sources. May Sydney (SydDelicious) rest in peace.

Stay safe, ,. ,

Milfman.

FireBall99
04-13-20, 12:01
Not as DnD free as she claims. Just a warning.

KnoxWorkingMan
04-13-20, 14:57
Not as DnD free as she claims. Just a warning.Hmmmm. Please don't take this the wrong way.

The information you are shareing. Seems to leave a lot to the imagination.

Little to no information, explaining how, you arrive at this information, to give it any legitimacy.

That's a pretty big comment to make about anyone.

That's just my initial thoughts.

EasttnnFun
04-14-20, 00:26
A friend of mine, who I chat with once in a while, saw her about a month ago and did the bareback option (which is offered if your a regular and donate enough) and a couple days later he had to go to the doc. It was cleared up with prescription meds and a week of no play but still, what an inconvenience and cause for concern that it could have been more.

Of course, this is secondary info and there's no proof but if you put the pegs together, you can figure out a reasonable conclusion.

Play as you will but if in doubt, wrap it up.

I've seen her several times and she can be a really good date but there are few cons. A) She will blow you up with unsolicited texts and even phone calls asking for dates when times are tough (which seem to be often). B) often runs late due to having to get a sitter for her 3 kids. C) not available 24/7 and needs several hours advance notice.

Info above is for your consideration only. I'm not trying to knock a working girl. Just saying that we all need to watch where we walk, even more so under current circumstances.

Not as DnD free as she claims. Just a warning.

KnoxWorkingMan
04-14-20, 01:29
A friend of mine, who I chat with once in a while, saw her about a month ago and did the bareback option (which is offered if your a regular and donate enough) and a couple days later he had to go to the doc. It was cleared up with prescription meds and a week of no play but still, what an inconvenience and cause for concern that it could have been more.

Of course, this is secondary info and there's no proof but if you put the pegs together, you can figure out a reasonable conclusion.

Play as you will but if in doubt, wrap it up.

I've seen her several times and she can be a really good date but there are few cons. A) She will blow you up with unsolicited texts and even phone calls asking for dates when times are tough (which seem to be often). B) often runs late due to having to get a sitter for her 3 kids. C) not available 24/7 and needs several hours advance notice.

Info above is for your consideration only. I'm not trying to knock a working girl. Just saying that we all need to watch where we walk, even more so under current circumstances.Thank You east. That's what I call information.

Be Safe.

Thanks again.

Member #6269
04-14-20, 09:15
Thank You east. That's what I call information.

Be Safe.

Thanks again.Agreed, good information.

East, your friend could be a friend to Bri and let her know of his needed follow up care. So often, the simple unwanted side effects of uncovered dates can actually be unnoticed by the provider, no symptoms or may just be seen as natural things that all females experience from time to time. She may unknowingly sharing her gift.

On another note, Knoxville does rank in the top 100 cities of reported STD's. That's a fact that you can easily verify with a little research. Our local Health Department is busier than most. If you're not playing safe, you're at more risk than breathing in someone’s sneeze and getting COVID19. If STD cases were reported daily like COVID19, the numbers are much higher.

I'm not trying to be a downer, just a strong believer in playing safe.

That Rebekah
04-14-20, 12:36
Just saying. WOW!

Definitely worth it.

Will repeat.

Bud.Awww, thank you for the sweet words. I had a wonderful time! I look forward to seeing you again. Soon.

Kisses & Licks.

GritzBomb
04-14-20, 20:05
The Classifieds' provider "Sydney (SydDelicious) - Fiery Redhead (Knoxville)" passed away in late-December 2019. I was alerted to the news by a trusted provider who was affiliated with her and confirmed the news by seeing the obituary in two sources. May Sydney rest in peace.

Stay safe, ,. ,

Milfman.Was that the skinny Sydney off merchants??

LeggsLover
04-15-20, 12:16
Was that the skinny Sydney off merchants??Sydney yeh red head off merchant just got out of the graybar she alive and well.

LeggsLover
04-15-20, 15:54
Sydney yeh red head off merchant just got out of the graybar she alive and well.The one I know real initials are LM.

OldHippieDude
04-15-20, 17:04
Newbie reporting for duty. I saw LunaMae1221 several nights ago. I had reached out to her about a week earlier but it didn't work out. So on the afternoon / night of our date, communication was good from the get-go. She was running just a bit late but kept me up-to-date throughout. Luna has a nice petite spinner body. She has a very pretty face and her pics are accurate and recent. She does have some scarring that's hidden by her top in the pictures but that king of thing doesn't bother me and my excitement began to grow from the minute she walked to the door. She had a nice, discreet in-call location in west Knoxville on this particular night. We started off with some Daty and she was very receptive. Then some excellent BBBJ, followed by cowgirl and mish. We then finished with BBBJCIM. She's very enthusiastic and seems to enjoy her work. I will definitely repeat.

MilfMan865
04-15-20, 18:46
Newbie reporting for duty. I saw LunaMae1221 several nights ago. <snip>I will definitely repeat.Welcome board neophyte! Way to come out the gate strong. A couple of suggestions: 1) Include a link to the ad as it saves others' time so that they don't have to go the site and scroll (URL (screenshot attached): https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=108245). Perhaps a screenshot as well for posterity in case her ad gets removed and someone researching months from now can reference the provider and 2) in the spirit of EastTNFun, HomeDesigner, Skboy and others, it's all about those action shots brother. Provide some pics of the encounter, posted with permission of course. Only if your level of risk can tolerate sharing aspects of that photo session.

Better late than never but even better to never be late. ,. ,.

Milfman.

OldHippieDude
04-15-20, 23:40
Welcome board neophyte! Way to come out the gate strong. A couple of suggestionsThanks for the welcome and for the suggestions! I'm glad to contribute!

EasttnnFun
04-15-20, 23:53
Completely concur with Milfman on this. Thanks for hitting the gate running.

Pics speak more than words and demonstrate true reality beyond what pics might be on the actual ad.

I saw Luna about 2 weeks ago and had one heck of a great time. But I left my phone in my car and wasnt able to get any action shots so never posted a review. Most bros on this site have mostly positive things to say about her, as do I.

To all that might be on the fence, Luna is cool / legit and definitely provides a great time. Yeah, theres some scarring and some stretch marks but overall, a very nice lady and will show you a good time.

BTW. She has a totally hot sister that I would LTF but unfortunately, she's not in the game.

East.

Welcome board neophyte.... it's all about those action shots brother. Provide some pics of the encounter......

Better late than never but even better to never be late. ,. ,.

Milfman.

GritzBomb
04-18-20, 00:17
The Classifieds' provider "Sydney (SydDelicious) - Fiery Redhead (Knoxville)" passed away in late-December 2019. I was alerted to the news by a trusted provider who was affiliated with her and confirmed the news by seeing the obituary in two sources. May Sydney (SydDelicious) rest in peace.

Stay safe, ,. ,

Milfman.Was that the skinny Sydney off merchants??

Nickn3
04-21-20, 19:30
What's up with the sister site, I haven't been able to get on for a few days.

DiverJames
04-21-20, 22:56
I know someone has seen her. Can whoever seen her please PM me I have a few questions https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/borrd-in-bed-lets-set-somethin/169725644909.

Thanks.

Dj.

MikeHancho12
04-22-20, 01:44
Anyone seen this chick? Was going to go visit, but my gut said otherwise.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/come-play-with-me-and-please-m/002338770899

Whitney31
04-22-20, 02:21
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LiquidBlur
04-22-20, 14:24
Anyone still see her? I guess she may have gotten out of the hobby. She was eccentric for sure, but damn she has a fine body. I enjoyed the dream I had of her.

Broome333
04-22-20, 17:34
Anyone still see her? I guess she may have gotten out of the hobby. She was eccentric for sure, but damn she has a fine body. I enjoyed the dream I had of her.I always enjoyed seeing her as well. The last time I saw her she told me she was retiring and moving out of state. I haven't seen her post since.

GtBabyAtt
04-22-20, 18:34
Can I buy Whitney some inbox space?

Whitney31
04-22-20, 20:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HitAndQuit63
04-23-20, 04:45
Anyone seen this chick? Was going to go visit, but my gut said otherwise.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/come-play-with-me-and-please-m/002338770899She's been reported to be a thief. I would avoid.

MikeHancho12
04-23-20, 07:45
That makes sense. She tried to say that when I arrived she'd have to go pay for the room, that she was already in, at like 2 am. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. Thanks for the input.

She's been reported to be a thief. I would avoid..

Enigma2015
04-23-20, 11:03
She's been reported to be a thief. I would avoid.Damn that's a shame. She looks like she could be some fun.

WantsItAll
04-25-20, 09:05
Damn that's a shame. She looks like she could be some fun.I BET! Thought the same thing when she first arrived on the scene. I wanted to try her so badly. The whole goth / devil worshipper vibe that she had for the first few months really did it for me. Our schedules never lined up though. Good thing they didn't as a fellow member reported being robbed. By her bf. Would love to find a legit one like her to try though.

Ruavol2
04-30-20, 13:55
Had one last year pull a stunt like that and I knew her. She had been drinking she said on the fourth. I picked her up & I gave her just enough cash for room she walked around the corner to the office to see the manager of notel. She stated he had locked up her property in the room and locked her out until she paid up. She told me to park in front of the room number which we did. She got out walked around the corner with my cash and said I will be right back. Gave me her purse nice touch. After 15 minutes of waiting I went around to the other side because I was watching for cars coming and going in and out of parking lot. There were none. She had taken the money and walked to the other side of the building and went in a room or walked to some house on the back side away from where I was so I never saw her leave. I looked in the purse and realized it was a junky thrown away purse with nothing in it. VERY SMART on her part. That was a new one I learned. They get you to believe they are coming back with the purse trick. I should have parked in front of the managers office and watched that way I would have been up on the scam. 95% of the girls I know would never do that cause they know I retaliate in a humane way. Next time our paths cross I get a two for one or an all nighter for the same amount she took me for. Or if they are dangerous like some of them are I have figured out a way to get LEO to pick them up. This is only for the dangerous ones. The ones that grab your phone and wallet and run out the door or punch you in the face. (Braver drunk ones that punch a 6'2" 225 lb man who spent a lot of time with weights) Last year one did in broad daylight after I bought her a $20 dollar meal and was headed to the notel. She insisted on getting cash upfront and going to her dealer first. I could tell she was drunk and or high so I said no lets go to the room for 20 minutes then you can leave and if you want to stay with me the night you can for additional incentives coming back later. Which is what she said she wanted to do. Spend the night. I had bought her a milkshake and large drink with meal as it was summer last year. She refused to go to the notel first got pissed I would not give her money to go to her dealer and proceeded to coat my interior with milkshake and the 32 oz cola. I tried asking her to get out (I think I gave her another twenty but she said she wanted more.) I am rarely intimidated by anyone. I used to get shot at for a living. She grabbed whatever she could and held on. Steering wheel safety belt etc. I had to reach across her grab the door handle then spin around on my seat and with both feet push her out on her arse to get her out of the car. Took a minute or so. I had to put my drink on the roof of the car and run around and pull her away from the car by her wrist and then close and lock the passenger door. I got her out and managed to close the door but safety belt was stuck with her still in it partially I had to run back to get in to drive away forgetting the soda. So it spilled down the back window as I pulled onto a main drag and within 15 seconds they (KPD) were on me. I assume a KPD was called from the commotion and followed me for miles. Then they got a call I think and he pulled around me. Eyeing me the whole way. I am amazed he did not stop me because the windows back, front and sides had milkshake & soda everywhere. It was a miracle I did not go to jail from what someone must have assumed I was assaulting the girl when I pulled her away from the car by the wrist. You would think she would have called it a day but she was forcefully trying to get back in the car hitting the windows and putting dents on the side of my vehicle. She wanted money and drugs I was giving her no more. This girl I refer to has, at minimum, an issue with alcohol and those are the ones I always avoid. They seem to me to be more prone to steal or pull stunts at a hotel. Her name starts with an "A" same word for the first calendar month that starts with an A. She is dangerous and I am not sure why she even works the streets. She is as mean as they get. I don't know who could tame that shrew? I can get meaner but am just smart enough to have learned to avoid those that drink or combine with drugs. The most unpredictable and potentially dangerous ones on the street. How many nice courteous and sincere alcoholics do you know anyway? Luckily she has not been seen for a while. At least I have not seen her. Its hard to learn some of these lessons but if you smell whiskey on the breath keep on your toes you never know when one might snap on you or steal your phone or whatever they can get out of your car and run with it to the pawn shop. That little bit of fun you might have for the evening might get covered in milkshake and your pride spilled over the seats of your car. I notice the smaller the female the more accommodating they are. The bigger they are the stronger and more likely to test you, steal, confront or be combative. Just my opinion and what I have learned after 15 years of playing the game. Be safe out there and choose wisely if possible.

MilfMan865
05-01-20, 11:24
The Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 01-MAY-2020.

* Number of providers: 16.

01. Dani-Danigirl007 (outcall only) _ Not listed _ 100 _
02. Miss Chris _ 80 _ 120 _
03. LoveToPlease _ Not listed _ 125 _
04. LovelyLadi-BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140 _
05. Amber-MB Amber/AmberSA/Hope1986 _ 100 _ 150 _
07. SweetShelly-Shell269 _ 100 _ 150 _
11. Anna-LittleOrphanAnna _ 100 _ 200 _
12. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200 _
13. Brii-Bforyou/Brii4u (outcall only) _ 140 _ 200 _
14. Lydia-LovelyLydia (outcall only) _ Not listed _ 200 _
15. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 240 _
16. Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 200 _ 250 _

Average _ 115.38 _ 171.25 _. , , (the average rate is roughly ,.,., half hour: 120 and full hour: 175) . ,. ,

Low _ 80.00 _ 100.00 _. ,. , , (the lowest rate is 80 for half hour and 100 for full hour) ,. ,

St. dev. (on sample) _ 29.61 _ 42.13 _. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates for half hour to be between 85-145 and full hour to be between 130-215) . ,. ,

Trends for Current Report compared to Previous Report
~ Circumstances: The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the Executive Orders associated with it; the service industry has been ravaged by the pandemic.
~ The Average: The average for Half Hour reduced by about 10 roses; the average for Full Hour reduced by about 20 roses; the changes represent a near 10% drop in the price of both the Half Hour and Full Hour sessions compared to prior to the pandemic (March 2020).
~ Considerations: The Classifieds site was down/inoperable for part of April 2020 and was still down at the time this analysis was submitted; stimulus check for those who qualified.
~ Considerations: reduced customer base for providers; influx of potential providers (strippers out of work, restaurant workers, lower-paid health care workers, etc.) who do not advertise but are readily available .,., often well below the market average (which has already undergone a reduction); whether or not established providers will adjust their rates accordingly or merely wait it out; general economic downturn.

Milfman.

GtBabyAtt
05-04-20, 18:45
What ever happened to Luna? I know I saw her info on the board, but since that's down, has anyone seen her lately?

FootMan41
05-04-20, 19:23
What ever happened to Luna? I know I saw her info on the board, but since that's down, has anyone seen her lately?https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-spinner-ready-to-please-y/673415483525

After some recon this may be Luna. I could be wrong, so if it's not someone can chime in.

Jg3786
05-04-20, 19:37
https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-spinner-ready-to-please-y/673415483525

After some recon this may be Luna. I could be wrong, so if it's not someone can chime in.It's her pictures different number than the one I have.

MustangSal
05-04-20, 23:11
It's her pictures different number than the one I have.Thats Luna I have two numbers for her that's one of the numbers I have.

Guru865
05-05-20, 01:39
What ever happened to Luna? I know I saw her info on the board, but since that's down, has anyone seen her lately?Yes, a few days ago, she is legit. I had her come to my place after I asked her to meet at a grocery store parking first. She went by the name Ember, she likes to please. Go check it out for yourself. I won't return, some damage which I'm not sure where it is from, also not sure about demons being part in her life. But again, she was very nice and polite, tight, just not my future to go to lady.

Peace.

JimTom31
05-05-20, 17:06
Is the board downCan't get the page to open for form advertisers.

Jg3786
05-05-20, 17:20
Is the board downCan't get the page to open for form advertisers.Yes it is. Big yellow box at the top of the page tells about it.

SamsungBlue
05-06-20, 00:10
Yes, a few days ago, she is legit. I had her come to my place after I asked her to meet at a grocery store parking first. She went by the name Ember, she likes to please. Go check it out for yourself. I won't return, some damage which I'm not sure where it is from, also not sure about demons being part in her life. But again, she was very nice and polite, tight, just not my future to go to lady.

Peace.I tried texting today but got crickets. Thanks for the info.

EasttnnFun
05-06-20, 00:23
CrazyEddie should be able to confirm the identity of this little hottie. One of the pics look like his work.

Myself, I can't tell if its Luna or not. If it is, yeah, she's a cool chic who aims to please. I've seen her a few times. No problems whatsoever, other than she can't host on a regular schedule.

If your able to set a date keep it. She's worth it IMO. And of course, YMMV.

East.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-spinner-ready-to-please-y/673415483525

After some recon this may be Luna. I could be wrong, so if it's not someone can chime in.

CrazyEddie
05-06-20, 10:27
CrazyEddie should be able to confirm the identity of this little hottie. One of the pics look like his work.

Myself, I can't tell if its Luna or not. If it is, yeah, she's a cool chic who aims to please. I've seen her a few times. No problems whatsoever, other than she can't host on a regular schedule.

If your able to set a date keep it. She's worth it IMO. And of course, YMMV.

East.Yep, that's Luna that was advertising on the sister site.

CrazyEddie
05-06-20, 13:17
An old friend let me know she would take a few outcalls. Vera is here for a limited time, and you can contact her via text. If you don't know who Vera is. I just don't know what to say to that.

Turdlet
05-07-20, 18:24
An old friend let me know she would take a few outcalls. Vera is here for a limited time, and you can contact her via text. If you don't know who Vera is. I just don't know what to say to thatwhen I hooked up with Vera Vixxen last fall my dick wouldn't even work. She had a funky smell, bad BO, screwed up matted to hell wig! So bad I mean damn looked like a rats nest! Jacked up face, teeth, I think she is on meth, that's why she's always picking. Scars every where.

Also man total let down hottie with a body. She's a thief. I'm not the only monger about Has screwed over. She has her name all messed up definitely not a hottie decent body nothing to write home about.

Guys listen if you really want to treat yourself.

Torii.

Candy Curves.

And.

Kelseykel1.

All three classy, educated, beautiful, dependable, wonderful, professional, clean, have nice Incalls and who ever you chose I promise you will not regret your decision.

(Spend your coin wisely).

Turd.

Otr1975
05-07-20, 20:59
Yep, that's Luna that was advertising on the sister site.Did she used to go by Astrid 2-3 yrs ago?

CrazyEddie
05-07-20, 23:03
Yes, Luna=Astrid.

I think Jesus is trying to stop the fun. Within a week or so of the classifieds site going down, STG is getting spammed so bad that there aren't 10 real ads a day to look at (not counting the 14 that Anna may puts up). I thought the exact opposite would happen with the shutdown.

JiminyLickIt
05-08-20, 13:03
Yes, Luna=Astrid.

I think Jesus is trying to stop the fun. Within a week or so of the classifieds site going down, STG is getting spammed so bad that there aren't 10 real ads a day to look at (not counting the 14 that Anna may puts up). I thought the exact opposite would happen with the shutdown.Agreed. STG is nothing but an exercise in exasperation anymore.

AT1976
05-08-20, 22:13
Finally got to see Candy again. Had an amazing time. Loads of fun to be around. Will have to see her again soon.

PaperMaker
05-09-20, 23:09
Is Whitney still seeing people during this virus. The last time I saw her was in late January. I haven't seen anyone since I saw Sassy which I think was around Mid Feb. I'm getting that certain itch that needs to be scratched. I've seen Whitney several times and she is one of the few I would feel comfortable with right now.

Bronsonator
05-11-20, 08:27
Hey why'all, I just moved here from the west coast. I'm not a prolific or even a current or regular contributor, but I have many post and info contributions in my past locale, OC, CA. You can search my handle for legitimateness. Hope to glean a little working knowledge of the scene here from you longer-term mongers.

MilfMan865
05-18-20, 21:07
Review information for: The Classifieds - FunandKinky (FunandKinky69)
~Provider's Ad Website: not applicable as The Classifieds site is down as of the time of this report (see attached ad from an archive)
~Visit Date: mid-May 2020

Details of the dream (some play-by-play within reason, no graphic details): I had my playtime lineup scheduled, but one of the providers was on-call and got called into work; the sole backup that I had in case she was unavailable was actually on my schedule for the following day. I reached out to quite a few pro providers as a fail safe, actually didn't hear back from most until the following day, but FunandKinky responded with an available time that worked for me. I had requested an outcall since I hadn't seen her before, but she wasn't available for my outcall request. I took the time to lay out the sources of my apprehension and she addressed each one honestly and succinctly. I acquiesced after clearing up the concerns and she assured me that most of the negative information was from when she operated out of a trailer a while back. I was willing to give her a chance as she able to accommodate my short notice due to a cancellation. FunandKinky confirmed the time and gave me the address of a business in proximity to her incall; after I arrived at the nearby business, she provided the address for the rest of the way. I arrived at her residence in east Knoxville and was greeted at the door by a sexy-bodied freshly showered FunandKindy in a sports bra and Daisy Dukes. She led me to the bedroom and we talked about actually chatting on SA years ago, but never meeting up back then (she doesn't fit the mold for gals who would find success on SA); she turned pro shortly after joining SA. I requested a brief photo session and she agreed for some discreet pics. Her ad mentioned MSOG for the hour session with a massage during intermission. I noted that I wanted what she described in her and she delivered in grand fashion. A superior BBBJ experience with unparalleled enthusiasm.

Recommended/worthy of repeat visit? (yes,no | why?,why not?): Yes; she took care of my needs as agreed. She was reliable, presented a laid-back setting, aims to please, a bonafide Southern woman, and it's evident that she loves what she does.

Scorecard for FunandKinky
(weight per category noted, scores in quarter increments are applicable)
~Overall appearance (25%) (1.0-I was really scared,2.0-fugly,3.0-Homely,4.0-OK if you're drunk,5.0-Plain,6.0-Nice,7.0-Attractive,8.0-Really Hot,9.0-Model Material,10.0-One in a million):6.00. I must retract a previous assessment of "Fugly" based on pictures that she shared on SA. After seeing her in person, I believe that she is a victim of The Cheerleader Effect. Her body is boomin' (a rare spinner in her 40s), almost like someone Photoshopped her head on that fine frame. Actually, if you compare her face to other women in their 40s (instead of comparing her to women in their 20's or early 30s, like her body would suggest), she's quite cute (with alluring eyes). Her pics are accurate.
~Overall performance (55%) (1.0-Should have stayed home,2.0-Should have stayed home,3.0-Barely worth the effort,4.0-She just laid there,5.0-Average,6.0-Nice time,
7.0-Hot Time,8.0-Went the extra mile,9.0-Forgot it was a service,10.0-One in a lifetime):7.50. The BBBJ is top notch.
~Overall communication (10%) (1.0 or 2.0-inadequate/crickets,3.0 or 4.0-fair/long lapses,5.0 or 6.0-average/adequate,7.0 or 8.0-good/superb flow,9.0 or 10.0-excellent/superior):8.50. Every text was directly related to the visit, nothing extra, no long lapses. It has been mentioned before that she talks a lot .,., a lot ..,., I mean a helluva lot. However, if you take the time to listen to what she's saying, you can have some deep and intriguing conversations. It may be her rapid-fire cadence that throws dudes off a bit, but I appreciated the opportunity to converse with someone who wasn't born in the mid-to-late 1990s.
~Overall attitude (5%) (1.0 or 2.0-inadequate/bitchy,3.0 or 4.0-fair,5.0 or 6.0-adequate/friendly enough,7.0 or 8.0-good,9.0 or 10.0-excellent/sweetheart):8.50. Enthusiastically approached her craft and sought feedback throughout the session.
~Overall atmosphere (5%) (1.0 or 2.0-inadequate,3.0 or 4.0-fair,5.0 or 6.0-adequate,7.0 or 8.0-good,9.0 or 10.0-excellent):6.00. She provided a safe incall, the street wasn't busy, no interlopers, and no outside interference.
~OVERALL WEIGHTED RATING (Scale 1.00-10.00): 7.20/10.00

This represents a review of an established provider using a condensed review format (a short description of any changes and associated scorecard); please refer to others' reviews for aspects that aren't covered here. Pics posted with permission, numerous pics were taken during the session (see any pics with the provider's name on them).

Seniors (with verifiable hobbying experience) and Trusted (if we have exchanged information, regardless of status) may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this report. As always, YMMV.

Milfman.

(for what it's worth (likely nothing) .,., any actions that took place within the contracted timeframe were a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this review are purely that. Don't send me PMs about it)

PierceMan
05-19-20, 00:52
What in the actual fuck is this lololol.

Indeed, what in the actual fuck were you doing here?

A2

RoadRunner12
05-20-20, 21:14
Has anybody heard from or visited Tori, Sabrina or Kelsi lately? I have tried contacting all three and nothing!

Turdlet
05-21-20, 10:14
Has anybody heard from or visited Tori, Sabrina or Kelsi lately? I have tried contacting all three and nothing!This evening 6 pm-8 pm. I see her just about every week (that she's actually available). Torii did say that next week she was going back to normal hours and will be available more. I do not believe she has her work phone. I have been talking to Torii on one of her personal phones. Try emailing her.

Sabrina has went UTR from my understanding.

Kelseykel1 is around I believe. I'm almost certain she has a ad up. Try contacting her again best advice I have.

Turd.

JimTom31
05-21-20, 19:07
Agreed. STG is nothing but an exercise in exasperation anymore.Me too I figured the exact opposite I figured they would be so thick you couldn't stir them with a stick.

PickHerUp
05-22-20, 14:52
Review information for: The Classifieds - FunandKinky (FunandKinky69)
~Provider's Ad Website: not applicable as The Classifieds site is down as of the time of this report (see attached ad from an archive)
~Visit Date: mid-May 2020

Details of the dream (some play-by-play within reason, no graphic details): I had my playtime lineup scheduled, but one of the providers was on-call and got called into work; the sole backup that I had in case she was unavailable was actually on my schedule for the following day. I reached out to quite a few pro providers as a fail safe, actually didn't hear back from most until the following day, but FunandKinky responded with an available time that worked for me. I had requested an outcall since I hadn't seen her before, but she wasn't available for my outcall request. I took the time to lay out the sources of my apprehension and she addressed each one honestly and succinctly. I acquiesced after clearing up the concerns and she assured me that most of the negative information was from when she operated out of a trailer a while back. I was willing to give her a chance as she able to accommodate my short notice due to a cancellation. FunandKinky confirmed the time and gave me the address of a business in proximity to her incall; after I arrived at the nearby business, she provided the address for the rest of the way. I arrived at her residence in east Knoxville and was greeted at the door by a sexy-bodied freshly showered FunandKindy in a sports bra and Daisy Dukes. She led me to the bedroom and we talked about actually chatting on SA years ago, but never meeting up back then (she doesn't fit the mold for gals who would find success on SA); she turned pro shortly after joining SA. I requested a brief photo session and she agreed for some discreet pics. Her ad mentioned MSOG for the hour session with a massage during intermission. I noted that I wanted what she described in her and she delivered in grand fashion. A superior BBBJ experience with unparalleled enthusiasm.I don't recall ever reading a review quite like this one. Even from Milfman. I used to see Sarah once a week. She was great and reasonable, and, not in West Knox. I live in Newport and distance matters. Anyway, from Milfs photos she's lost a ton of weight. Quite amazing actually. She may be worth a revisit. If I ever write a review on her, it won't be like this one for sure. That bar will never be reached by me. 😆.

MilfMan865
05-26-20, 00:42
Directory Assistance during technical difficulty periods
~URL: https://theclassifieds.nl/Adlist.aspx?locationID=5114
~Purpose: provide a quick contact lookup when referencing the ad is not readily available
~Motivation: been receiving numerous questions about a provider's contact information in lieu of an ad; this list may be useless, so please ignore it if necessary

Providers name followed by phone information then email contact.

~Ryn _ 865-555-1234 _ Ryn AT MermaidsDoItBetter DOT official.

The provider's name is Ryn, her phone number is 865-555-1234 and her email address is Ryn AT MermaidsDoItBetter DOT official.

Each entry is preceded by "~". Any entries with "_ _" indicate that no data is available for the column.

HEADING: Provider _ Phone _ Email _
Provider _ Phone _ Email _
~Amber-JordanBoo9449/DJordan95 _ 865-448-4609 _ _
~Amber-MB Amber/AmberSA/Hope1986 _ 8658302314 _ _
~Ambersaysyes _ 8653170612 _ _
~Anna-LittleOrphanAnna _ (865)309-5410 _ _
~Ashanti Rose _ 404-618-0396 _ ashanti.rose.gfe@gmail.com _
~Ashlyn Charm _ 501-301-0937 _ ashlyncharm@gmail.com _
~BlackBarbie _ 865-347-1465 _ _
~Blakely _ 865-223-2554 _ _
~Brii-Bforyou/Brii4u (outcall only) _ 865-347-1335 _ _
~CandyCurves _ _ CandysCurves@protonmail.com _
~Cherry (AlliesWorld) _ (281) 219-8216 _ _
~Dani-Danigirl007 (outcall only) _ (865) 248-0538 _ _
~Dylann _ 8659999113 _ _
~FunAndKinky (Sarah) _ 865-248-0184 _ _
~Ginger _ 18652984334 _ _
~JessCallMe/JazzieJane/BendiBek _ 865-888-3364 _ _
~Katarina-Katpower1 _ 865-888-8771 _ _
~KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 865-245-0828 _ originalkelseykel@protonmail.com _
~Kerii _ 678-690-9995 _ _
~LadyMonica-LMonica _ 207-313-3759 _ ladymonica1234567@gmail.com _
~LovelyLadi-BlackBeauty _ 4049080299 _ _
~LovelyLynda _ 423-381-4894 _ _
~LoveToPlease _ 8652371879 _ _
~Lunamae-Lunamae1221 _ 865-401-8363 _ _
~Lydia-LovelyLydia (outcall only) _ 8653612857 _ _
~Marie/IceCream-Mssweetknox-AnnaMay _ 8657457393 _ _
~Melissa-Imthatbitch/111melissa111 _ 865-412-0852 _ _
~Mercedes (MustangRanch claim) _ 571-323-9327 _ _
~MissChris _ 865-307-3816 _ _
~MissTorii-Misstoriiknoxville _ 865-202-4581 _ toriiblack@protonmail.com _
~Phoenix (20 year old redhead) _ 856-409-3317 _ _
~Sarina (Egyptian) _ 865-314-5522 _ _
~Sensual Jessica (body rubs) _ (865) 320-5086 _ _
~Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 865-745-5759 _ sierra.xoxo.tenn@gmail.com _
~Snow-CurvySnow/SnowVixen94 _ 865-387-5387 _ snow.doe01@gmail.com _
~Spicegirl-Spice77 _ 865-234-1107 _ _
~Tammy _ 773-280-7984 _ _
~Tara-TaraTrenton _ 865-217-6906 _ _
~TaylorMade _ 14239121134 _ _
~Valerie-Valerie36DD (traveling) _ 954-970-8912 _ gorgeousvalerie@protonmail.com _
~Whitney (body rubs) _ (865) 454-1834 _ _
~YoursIfYouLike _ 8652340693 _ _

No plans to provide an update to this list as it's simply a data dump from previous ads associated with the providers. The information may not be current as of the time of this listing, The Classifieds site is experiencing technical difficulties (no links to the original ads available), and any name listed is not meant to convey an endorsement of the provider. This is merely a listing for your convenience and entertainment purposes only.

Milfman.

DiverJames
06-05-20, 00:00
Does any of you fine gentlemen have any information on this little hot commodity?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/189236604279

Dj

CrazyEddie
06-05-20, 09:06
Does any of you fine gentlemen have any information on this little hot commodity?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-play-with-me/189236604279

DjVery interested myself. Please post what you find out.

HomeDesigner1
06-09-20, 07:03
Sarah on Skip, with Alexis Tattoo on her leg.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/f...e/189236604279

I casted a line to see what happened and got a bite so I went with it. Communication was good right til the time I pulled in. Was greeted by a very nice looking gal, tight jeans, skimpy little top, rockin little body. We head to room, little small talk and the clothes come off. She has nice tatas, nice booty but not as firm as I like, still nice though. This is where things don't turn out as hoped. She didn't want me playing much, wanted to jump straight to BJ! I said relax, we got a hhr, so she let me play for like 40 seconds then starts to open cover. I told her I wasn't ready for that yet as she gets in position for BJ. I asked is the BJ covered and she said yes. I talked her into BBBJ but she was very hesitant. While doing BBBJ I asked her to get on top in 69, she said, no! This is what your getting. I laid back to enjoy what I was getting and she has a pretty good head game. She does do this loud slurping thing though, its kinda comical, at least to me it was, LOL. She tried rushing things, just wanted me to pop and go asap, she had no plans to spend a full hhr if she could bust me quicker than that. With the restrictions and rushed service I laid there enjoying the BBBJ and instead of throwing cover on and hitting it, I let her take to the end and busted via BBBJCIM. We had agreed on 120 for the hhr, probably the most costly BBBJ I ever got without the main event taking place. At first I was happy as hell when I walked in and then the rules and the rush. Oh well, another one down and on to the next.

I asked her for pics, she let me take some but very squirmy while taking them, wouldn't pose for me. I tried bro's. So I TOFTT and the results are above. Why'all start chasing her or don't, up to you! YMMV!!

She's in a safe, very clean (spotless), little apt in east knox. Not far from zoo.

Said she lived here years ago and recently moved back. Her teeth are in bad shape too from previous, maybe current, demons but she had no current signs of them and she was very energetic and alert. If a guy got to know her better things might be different.

I doubt ill repeat but if I do, it'll be just for the full service since I chose to not partake this time and settle for the BJ.

She did mention she broke her phone and was using a temporary so the one pic was taken while she was writing my number down so she could save it when she gets her new phone or hers fixed.

And I didn't ask permission to post pics, here they are so if anyone wants to run and tell go ahead! LOL.

Yall be safe out there.

HD1.

HomeDesigner1
06-09-20, 12:11
Alexis on her side not her leg, sorry brothers!

Sarah on Skip, with Alexis Tattoo on her leg.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/f...e/189236604279

I casted a line to see what happened and got a bite so I went with it. Communication was good right til the time I pulled in. Was greeted by a very nice looking gal, tight jeans, skimpy little top, rockin little body. We head to room, little small talk and the clothes come off. She has nice tatas, nice booty but not as firm as I like, still nice though. This is where things don't turn out as hoped. She didn't want me playing much, wanted to jump straight to BJ! I said relax, we got a hhr, so she let me play for like 40 seconds then starts to open cover. I told her I wasn't ready for that yet as she gets in position for BJ. I asked is the BJ covered and she said yes. I talked her into BBBJ but she was very hesitant. While doing BBBJ I asked her to get on top in 69, she said, no! This is what your getting. I laid back to enjoy what I was getting and she has a pretty good head game. She does do this loud slurping thing though, its kinda comical, at least to me it was, LOL. She tried rushing things, just wanted me to pop and go asap, she had no plans to spend a full hhr if she could bust me quicker than that. With the restrictions and rushed service I laid there enjoying the BBBJ and instead of throwing cover on and hitting it, I let her take to the end and busted via BBBJCIM. We had agreed on 120 for the hhr, probably the most costly BBBJ I ever got without the main event taking place. At first I was happy as hell when I walked in and then the rules and the rush. Oh well, another one down and on to the next.

I asked her for pics, she let me take some but very squirmy while taking them, wouldn't pose for me. I tried bro's. So I TOFTT and the results are above. Why'all start chasing her or don't, up to you! YMMV!!.

JustMe129
06-10-20, 13:25
Beckys friend Sasha is ready to see some new faces. PM for digits.

Stay Safe.

VJLUR.Is that this one? https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hey-daddy/900173641047.

StratMan94
06-11-20, 20:46
Is Whitney still seeing people during this virus. The last time I saw her was in late January. I haven't seen anyone since I saw Sassy which I think was around Mid Feb. I'm getting that certain itch that needs to be scratched. I've seen Whitney several times and she is one of the few I would feel comfortable with right now.Any photos of Whitney?

MilfMan865
06-12-20, 09:02
Ad URL: https://knoxville.rubratings.com/175893.

I was delighted to be able to connect with Whitney in early-June 2020 to reconnect as uncertainty and madness associated with the pandemic continues to intensify. She's worthy of a visit at any time, but especially under these circumstances.

Superlatives for this visit:
~ She has moved to a new, more spacious location
~ The heated lotion and warm towel were a nice bonus
~ Consistently pays careful attention to how you respond to her touch and adapts her approach based on your unique needs
~ Dedicated to continuous enhancement as she was witty, beautiful, sexy, and strives to provide a relaxing and erotic experience
~ The body rub makes *ALL* of your muscles submit, then she works to build you back up so that you are rejuvenated for your day

Milfman.

CrazyEddie
06-12-20, 09:49
Alexis on her side not her leg, sorry brothers!Apparently she's available walking the street. Might try and get a better rate if that's what she is used to.

Water Rok Dok
06-30-20, 18:44
An image search reveals that the pic is associated with a twitter account of a lady in England. So, even if it's a lady, the one in the pic won't be answering the door.

WRD.The scammer is back using the same picture.

Melissa.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/above-the-rest/175955799290

865 XXXX133.

Member #6269
07-01-20, 06:32
The scammer is back using the same picture.

Melissa.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/above-the-rest/175955799290

865 XXXX133.I'd take a trip to England.

Turdlet
07-16-20, 07:16
The scammer is back using the same picture.

Melissa.

865 XXXX133.Listen fellas I'm sorry but if anyone gets scammed they deserve it! How big of a dumbass do you have to be to believe that the girl in the photo is a real provider? 2 if she was a real provider I highly doubt she would be posting on STG. Traveling providers that look that damn good maybe on P411!

Turd.

DiverJames
09-19-20, 16:43
Hey fellow mongers. Does anyone know or have info in this chick? Pm if Necessary. Thanks and Happy Mongering.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sunday/128371881182

Dj.

BBtie72
09-19-20, 17:02
Hey fellow mongers. Does anyone know or have info in this chick? Pm if Necessary. Thanks and Happy Mongering.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sunday/128371881182

Dj.Dude are you living under a rock? That's Vera she has been reviewed a lot. I posted pics of her years ago before the tats. She has a nice one on the small of her back. LOL.

EasyComeEasygo
09-22-20, 22:43
Dude are you living under a rock? That's Vera she has been reviewed a lot. I posted pics of her years ago before the tats. She has a nice one on the small of her back. LOL.I always thought you had to bust one in her kitty to acheive senior status.

NerdJohn
09-23-20, 01:07
I always thought you had to bust one in her kitty to acheive senior statusI got that achievement unlocked!

Member #6090
09-23-20, 01:12
Dude are you living under a rock? That's Vera she has been reviewed a lot. I posted pics of her years ago before the tats. She has a nice one on the small of her back. LOL.Why she's always hitting everyone up for pizza and not ribs or chicken. LMAO.

DiverJames
09-23-20, 22:41
Thanks why'all. I guess I'm the only one in town that hasn't been with her. I may just drop a deposit and put another notch on the ole bed.

Dj.

Enigma2015
09-23-20, 22:49
Thanks why'all. I guess I'm the only one in town that hasn't been with her. I may just drop a deposit and put another notch on the ole bed.

Dj.She can ride a good dick! Whatever happened to her getting married??

Skboy
09-23-20, 23:17

Dj.I've never seen her most likely never will. Sounds like a lot of unwanted drama.

AcquaDeJim
09-26-20, 22:10
She can ride a good dick! Whatever happened to her getting married??She told me maybe a month ago they were planning to get hitched ASAP. Got a strange feeling that you will be able to measure the length of the marriage with a stopwatch.

ST0808
09-27-20, 20:52
I've never seen her most likely never will. Sounds like a lot of unwanted drama.I have seen her a lot, most recently a couple of weeks ago. She is nice chick but I guess she can never manage her finances and always broke. She reminds me of BNB Brittany who post her ads up and take it down as soon as she lines up with a monger to buy enough pain killers or whatever shit they do.

She always been nice to me and not a clock watcher but she is hard to get hold of. She ghosted me a few times and beg for some Marlboro next morning, LOL.

JustMe129
11-04-20, 00:25
Goes by Brittanny, but searching that name get several different ones from a few months ago.

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum-play-with-me/628558474794

NorthKnoxMan
11-07-20, 11:57
Is this one real? Reviews?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/i-want-you-to-get-me-wet/792984889353

VolBoater
11-08-20, 09:19
Is this one real? Reviews?

https://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/i-want-you-to-get-me-wet/7929848893535' 1" 190 . . . No one would make that up. Hahahaha.