PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

JoeyMahoney69
08-17-16, 19:47
I got a pm from Jordynisback and just wandering if anyone else has? I never heard back and wonder if it's really her. Thanks for any info. JM.

CaveMann
08-18-16, 18:37
Anyone have an alternative way to contact her? Phone is dead and she has not checked her messages.

Shooter62
08-18-16, 19:57
Is she knocked up again? Hope so!

Yeah my bad, Sam confirmed birthday today. She said she was bored and lonely. I told her to put her post back up might help out. I was unable to go see her, but she is looking for company.

Rrayr
08-19-16, 23:11
Oh man is she ever.

She does not want me to give her number out. She is cautious these days and wants trusted seniors to PM her instead.

It's been about year and half since she's been active. She remembered me. She had to get her life back together since then. Clean and sober. Don't know if any of you have had the pleasure. 22,5'4" Full C cup. Sensual, beautiful blue eyes, long sandy blonde hair. Very soft curvy skin. Very sweet girl.

Met me in a black and white patterned summer dress. Freshly showered, very seductive in my opinion, wore makeup and smelled great. Lucid, almost melancholy. Chatted and caught up on some things. Started with a very slow, DFK, then slow BBBJ. More DFK, I couldn't resist, so I asked for DATY, she obliged, arched back, appears to really enjoy and cum. Then back to slow DFK for a while. Then back to BBBJ. Cover goes on, slowly rides me deep and slow sensual CG, I felt her cervix. Appears to cum again. Then I switch to doggy, where I'm up off my knees and on my feet from behind deep and not for long. Wow! Pop. Damn. More kissing afterwards.

This is one of those girls I could easily foolishly fall for. Pipe dream I know.

I beg you fellow mongers to please take me out to the parking lot and slap me around if I start to drop my armour.
Repeating again very soon.

All cats are grey.

Rrayr.

Optimus587
08-20-16, 10:14
I had a nice dream about LoveToPlease yesterday. I made contact via email and she responded shortly afterwards. After some back and forth about screening she told me the area where her in call is. It's a mid-range apartment in a safe area. No worries. After talking for a bit we went to the bedroom to get comfortable. Her oral skills were amazing. After she finished me off we talked for a bit more then went again. She's a very sweet girl and makes guests feel very comfortable. She's honest about her age and weight and her photos are real. Nothing fake about her. If BBW is an option for you, I'd recommend.

Ga Dogfan
08-20-16, 13:37
Oh man is she ever.

She does not want me to give her number out. She is cautious these days and wants trusted seniors to PM her instead.

It's been about year and half since she's been active. She remembered me. She had to get her life back together since then. Clean and sober. Don't know if any of you have had the pleasure. 22,5'4" Full C cup. Sensual, beautiful blue eyes, long sandy blonde hair. Very soft curvy skin. Very sweet girl.

Met me in a black and white patterned summer dress. Freshly showered, very seductive in my opinion, wore makeup and smelled great. Lucid, almost melancholy. Chatted and caught up on some things. Started with a very slow, DFK, then slow BBBJ. More DFK, I couldn't resist, so I asked for DATY, she obliged, arched back, appears to really enjoy and cum. Then back to slow DFK for a while. Then back to BBBJ. Cover goes on, slowly rides me deep and slow sensual CG, I felt her cervix. Appears to cum again. Then I switch to doggy, where I'm up off my knees and on my feet from behind deep and not for long. Wow! Pop. Damn. More kissing afterwards.

This is one of those girls I could easily foolishly fall for. Pipe dream I know.

I beg you fellow mongers to please take me out to the parking lot and slap me around if I start to drop my armour.

All cats are grey.

Rrayr.I'm trying to remember this girl! Is she the one that was around when Mya was? She's younger and real cute? If so she was cute and fun.

KnoxVol
08-20-16, 14:18
I'm trying to remember this girl! Is she the one that was around when Mya was? She's younger and real cute? If so she was cute and fun.I asked her via facebook she said it was not her. She may have not been honest eith me. We had a good talk however.

Ga Dogfan
08-20-16, 15:01
I asked her via facebook she said it was not her. She may have not been honest eith me. We had a good talk however.She's the only Jordan I remember! Of course I'm getting older and maybe a little forgetful at times LOL!

DeepinU
08-20-16, 17:04
Guys, I saw your Sabrina today and I must say "Damn". He oral skills are absolutely top notch. Maybe number 2 on my all time list. The perfect amount of pressure although she couldn't take it all. But, the little swallowing action she was doing, when she was as far as she could go, was Ahh Maaaa Zing! I would repeat just for the oral presentation. She covered me up and went cowgirl then to Mish to finish. The kitty was shaved and tight. She was very responsive to penetration from beginning to end. Good conversation and makes you feel very comfortable. I am more of a spinner type guy but recommends everyone to try Sabrina at least once. I bet you will visit frequently.

Thank you Sabrina.

Deep.

FootMan41
08-20-16, 23:30
Just saw Jordyn and wow. Very good time. Very beautiful young woman with a banging body. Her ass is amazing. Seniors have to PM her, but she replies back fast, well worth the effort.

Oh man is she ever.

All cats are grey.

Rrayr.

Rrayr
08-21-16, 20:43
Had a dream with Sammy C early his morning.

Brought her back to my place.

She spent 35 m in my back yard looking for the ever elusive 4 leaf. And she found one!

OCD like me.

She's got a spell on me.

Rrayr.

RollOneUp
08-21-16, 22:13
Had a dream with Sammy C early his morning.

Brought her back to my place.

She spent 35 m in my back yard looking for the ever elusive 4 leaf. And she found one!

OCD like me.

She's got a spell on me.

Rrayr.She collects them. She has a book full of them. She is also a pretty good artist.

Rrayr
08-22-16, 01:43
She collects them. She has a book full of them. She is also a pretty good artist.Yeah she showed me the book. Impressive.

I think I want one of my own now.

Rrayr.

ZorroZ59
08-22-16, 07:34
I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with Sabrina, everything I have read was true and then some. Will see her often.

RyanRivera
08-22-16, 13:37
She collects them. She has a book full of them. She is also a pretty good artist.The first time I saw this, I saw her walk to the curb of the driveway, and bend at the waste. I could have sworn she was about to vomit, or something.

Was relieved, and mildly fascinated, when she told me it was for her book. It looked like she has been working on that thing for YEARS. And yes, the drawings in it looked a lot like thinks people would have tattoo artists trace. Not familiar with a word, but its a distinct style, and she is very good at it. There were some short poems / snippets in there as well.

MarkT
08-22-16, 17:36
I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with Sabrina, everything I have read was true and then some. Will see her often.Can you pm me the info?

TimHammer
08-23-16, 13:37
I got a pm from Jordynisback and just wandering if anyone else has? I never heard back and wonder if it's really her. Thanks for any info. JM.Glad she is back and from reviews she seems to be doing well. I'll try to set something up soon and report back.

DragonDad7
08-23-16, 17:39
Went and seen Sabrina yesterday. All things reported are accurate. Very nice and sweet. Nice convo and def not a clock Watcher. Total GFE. Will repeat.

SpamAccount123
08-23-16, 18:10
Went and seen Sabrina yesterday. All things reported are accurate. Very nice and sweet. Nice convo and def not a clock Watcher. Total GFE. Will repeat.Add me to the list of fans. Hotel is meh but could be worse. Pretty cautious & screens thru your handle. Will repeat when in town. Hopefully she sticks around awhile.

Jim7767
08-24-16, 09:00
Visited yesterday for a dream. She is legit and fun to be with. She enjoys it as much as we do. I will be a regular.

HenryDanger
08-24-16, 12:43
I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with Sabrina, everything I have read was true and then some. Will see her often.I too had a dream yesterday. Everything I read on here was accurate. Super lady, would recommend her for sure. I will repeat. Also, I would like to thank the members of this board for their quality of information. We all want to be safe cause big brother is always watching.

BigJim865
08-25-16, 08:08
Not much more I can add that hasn't already been said about this young lady. Very cute, very sexual, very friendly & easy to talk with, and great skills in all areas the list goes on and on.

If you get the chance to see her take it!

BigJim.

Buck Hunter
08-25-16, 12:58
Great dream with this lovely lady. Very GFE and she enjoys it very much. If you have not seen her you are missing out. Be good to her so she will stay around. I want to be a regular.

TimHammer
08-25-16, 17:10
Received a PM from JordynisBack a couple of days ago and was suspicious at first but then saw some posts / reviews here and decided to see if it was indeed Jordyn. I PM'd her back and she responded fairly quickly. We set up a time to meet early the next morning. I was surprised when she almost immediate answered my text the next morning. It has been my experience that most providers do not follow up on early morning commitment. When I got to where she was staying and she opened the door and I was very happy to see Jordyn in a tight fitting shirt and panties looking as sexy as ever. I had forgotten how tiny she is. She looked sleepy but good to go. The room was neat and tidy. We chatted for a while and got comfortable.

All the good things reported about her are true. Great body, great attitude, non rushed GFE.

She is one of my ATFs and I am glad she is back. She isn't posting now and only seeing previous clients and maybe trusted seniors. I'm mainly posting this in case any of her previous clients were wondering if it was Jordyn from a couple of years ago or about her condition to verify it is her and she is straightened out.

Those who have PMd me before and trusted seniors can PM me for referrals but I will not give out her number without her permission.

Stay safe.

Tim.

Bezee2012
08-25-16, 22:20
Received a PM from JordynisBack a couple of days ago and was suspicious at first but then saw some posts / reviews here and decided to see if it was indeed Jordyn. I PM'd her back and she responded fairly quickly. We set up a time to meet early the next morning. I was surprised when she almost immediate answered my text the next morning. It has been my experience that most providers do not follow up on early morning commitment. When I got to where she was staying and she opened the door and I was very happy to see Jordyn in a tight fitting shirt and panties looking as sexy as ever. I had forgotten how tiny she is. She looked sleepy but good to go. The room was neat and tidy. We chatted for a while and got comfortable.

All the good things reported about her are true. Great body, great attitude, non rushed GFE.

She is one of my ATFs and I am glad she is back. She isn't posting now and only seeing previous clients and maybe trusted seniors. I'm mainly posting this in case any of her previous clients were wondering if it was Jordyn from a couple of years ago or about her condition to verify it is her and she is straightened out.

Those who have PMd me before and trusted seniors can PM me for referrals but I will not give out her number without her permission.

Stay safe.

Tim.Did Jordan's number end in 0144? The really tiny girl that was associated with Mya a year or so ago? If it is same girl can you PM me?

Mrdrano
08-26-16, 08:46
Great dream with this lovely lady. Very GFE and she enjoys it very much. If you have not seen her you are missing out. Be good to her so she will stay around. I want to be a regular.Been trying to reach her by pm and number with no response, would like to meet her.

Beast66
08-26-16, 09:26
I just have a dream whit Jordyn after to trying to set up a appoitment for a week finaly the stars aligned on my side.

Beautifull like always, I think her body its hoter then last time, the atitud it was ok she was sleepy but still good conversation. We stars we DFK ,69,mish, k9,and finish whit mish again. No clock watcher I totaly recomended.

I try to decide which one I going to spend the rest of my life whit Jordyn o Sabrina. I whish I can have bouthand I will be completaly happy.

I just know I will be broke for the rest of my life if we have them around becouse Monday I will start whit sabrina, wensday sugarskirts, Friday Jordyn and we start all over again.

Harleysg
08-26-16, 18:05
Anybody have pics of Jordyn?

Sugar Squirt
08-26-16, 18:56
Agreed, Sugar is Top Notch, a real pleaser. Jj.Hope to have some fun again soon! Phone has been terribly dry.

Rrayr
08-26-16, 20:01
Second repeat.

Excellent slow sensual true GFE. Non rushed.

DATY and mish. Damn. I couldn't last.

Sweet girl.

She seems to likes to take it really soft and slow.

So YMMV if you dive in fast and hard.

Treat her good.

Rrayr.

KnoxVol
08-26-16, 23:15
Second repeat.

Excellent slow sensual true GFE. Non rushed.

DATY and mish. Damn. I couldn't last.

Sweet girl.

She seems to likes to take it really soft and slow.

So YMMV if you dive in fast and hard.

Treat her good.

Rrayr.I can't get ahold of her.

I've always wanted to see her but was never able to make it happen.

Mandingo61
08-27-16, 12:30
I've seen Shay several times in the last couple of months and haven't picked up any extras as of yet. I think she has some phone issues right now because she called me on a different number today.I have seen here a few times and her phone is off as of now and I like to know how to get in contact with her. Please help monger out! Thanks Asked her about Richie Rich the truck driver from Ga and she knows who you speaking about. Ijust like to make sure she is okay and still in the business.

Mandingo61
08-27-16, 12:40
devils advocate. Have you been tested or are you just going off of "pecker feel"?

Bs.we are all adults and know the consequences partakin in this hobby.

Bluford
08-27-16, 20:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BigBucks
08-28-16, 01:42
Had a really great dream with Shay. Honestly probably one of my best dreams. Definitely not a clock watcher. Enjoyed the companionship and just talking. Sometimes that's what I prefer, makes the dream go a lot nicer. Message me if you need further details.

Gibbs70
08-28-16, 07:33
Hello Knoxville! Gibbs from Raleigh coming in a few weeks for my second visit. Original visit had a great dream with a 4 leaf clover named Sam. Frustrating to actually get together, but once there. Ahhh.

Clover is who I saw, but I had actually been looking for a different Sam that someone posted pics of. Young petite redhead wear converse (photo's were in a car). Is she out there?

Was reading several pages back on multiple boards, and concerned about Sam Clover. Is she off the list, recovered, or just depends on day? I see Jordyn and Sabrina are hot right now, so looking into them. Anyone I am missing? Hard to catch-up on full hostory.

P.S. A month away from being a Sr. , so not sure if I can get in to see Jordyn. Very in to young spinners who are GFE. They have to love it as well, or it just is not the same for me.

Appreciate any intel. Stay safe my friends.

Gibbs.

Scapp
08-28-16, 14:03
It had been a while, but I went to see stays horny, love to please, etc. Holly shit, I forgot how she could smoke that poll. The things she can do with her mouth, it's amazing. I did partake in FS, but I would be just as happy with a BBBJCIM. Great location, clean environment, still down to earth, and treats you with much love. Thanks LTP! Stay safe- SC.

DeepinU
08-29-16, 19:14
Met Jordyn on my home from work today. Pretty little thing with a nice body and that is not the best she offers. Sat down and talked for a bit then got comfortable. We started with some LFK. Very soft and sweet lips and oh man that tongue ring. She proceeded to a BBBJ that made my legs shake. I had to spin her around to 69 to return the favor. We went back to LFK that turned into DFK. I think she would have done that forever. I persuaded her to cover me up and she climbed up cowgirl. A true equestrian fellas. Oh My!! I rolled her over to finish in mish. I really did not want to finish and don't think she would have cared, but I was respectful of her time. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed our time as much as I did. If not, here is your Oscar ma'am. I will repeat over and over again. Thinking monogamy here, guys. Thank you Jordyn, until next time.

Deep.

JordynsBack
08-29-16, 19:59
5Met Jordyn on my home from work today. Pretty little thing with a nice body and that is not the best she offers. Sat down and talked for a bit then got comfortable. We started with some LFK. Very soft and sweet lips and oh man that tongue ring. She proceeded to a BBBJ that made my legs shake. I had to spin her around to 69 to return the favor. We went back to LFK that turned into DFK. I think she would have done that forever. I persuaded her to cover me up and she climbed up cowgirl. A true equestrian fellas. Oh My!! I rolled her over to finish in mish. I really did not want to finish and don't think she would have cared, but I was respectful of her time. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed our time as much as I did. If not, here is your Oscar ma'am. I will repeat over and over again. Thinking monogamy here, guys. Thank you Jordyn, until next time.

Deep.I'm glad we finally got the chance to get acquainted. I definitely enjoyed our time just as much, if not more than you. Oh my! I look forward to seeing you. Over & over again.

XoXo, Jordyn.

JabberWockey
08-29-16, 20:33
Hello Knoxville! Gibbs from Raleigh coming in a few weeks for my second visit. Original visit had a great dream with a 4 leaf clover named Sam. Frustrating to actually get together, but once there. Ahhh.

Clover is who I saw, but I had actually been looking for a different Sam that someone posted pics of. Young petite redhead wear converse (photo's were in a car). Is she out there?

Was reading several pages back on multiple boards, and concerned about Sam Clover. Is she off the list, recovered, or just depends on day? I see Jordyn and Sabrina are hot right now, so looking into them. Anyone I am missing? Hard to catch-up on full hostory.

P.S. A month away from being a Sr. , so not sure if I can get in to see Jordyn. Very in to young spinners who are GFE. They have to love it as well, or it just is not the same for me.

Appreciate any intel. Stay safe my friends.

Gibbs.Sam is hit or miss on the 5 star experience. But she's a 4 star even in her worst and she's always pleasant to be around. Also, there aren't many girls who do it for me the way Sam does. The way she can blow you while looking up and playing with herself at the same time. When my newly acquired UTR isn't around Sam is always my #1 pick. When she's done with the hobby, she will be one of the girls people will still hail as ATF material. But as many seniors would say, not every girl is going to click the same way with every client. Just got to try!

DrJack51
08-30-16, 01:55
After contacting her through here, we finally got the chance to meet. And it was amazing! Even though it was the first time meeting, it felt like a friend I haven't seen in long time back to comfort me. Very pretty. Very sensual. Got me grinning from ear to ear! I highly recommend if you get the chance. I'll definitely be repeating, likely later on this week. Thank you for a wonderful time Jordyn!

JordynsBack
08-30-16, 02:21
After contacting her through here, we finally got the chance to meet. And it was amazing! Even though it was the first time meeting, it felt like a friend I haven't seen in long time back to comfort me. Very pretty. Very sensual. Got me grinning from ear to ear! I highly recommend if you get the chance. I'll definitely be repeating, likely later on this week. Thank you for a wonderful time Jordyn!Well. What can I say, you've got me grinning also! (:

I actually kind of wanted to stay longer LOL. It was very nice meeting you for the first time, thanks for your compliments I'm really looking forward to seeing you again. Thanks for a great time sweetheart😘.

Bonifino
08-30-16, 11:11
After contacting her through here, we finally got the chance to meet. And it was amazing! Even though it was the first time meeting, it felt like a friend I haven't seen in long time back to comfort me. Very pretty. Very sensual. Got me grinning from ear to ear! I highly recommend if you get the chance. I'll definitely be repeating, likely later on this week. Thank you for a wonderful time Jordyn!She's great! Approaching ATF status for some of us. .

GimpedChef
08-30-16, 16:08
I read report after report about how horrible some of these ladies are when they are not on time or they simply just are not there at the agreed upon time. It is however just as bad or even worse at times when the guy is the one that stands up the lady, especially if the lady travels to the area and is stuck because the money she needs to make to live and get back depended upon the guy not showing up. I know most of you Know Vera Lee. She is dependable, talented and easy to tell what you want. She is in Knoxville and a guy did this to her just now. I am unable to see her right now otherwise I would be there to spend a lovely evening with her. So she is available now and could use some company. Please somebody go see her and take really good care of her. She is a gem upon stone and gravel.

VolBoater
08-30-16, 21:02
I read report after report about how horrible some of these ladies are when they are not on time or they simply just are not there at the agreed upon time. It is however just as bad or even worse at times when the guy is the one that stands up the lady, especially if the lady travels to the area and is stuck because the money she needs to make to live and get back depended upon the guy not showing up. I know most of you Know Vera Lee. She is dependable, talented and easy to tell what you want. She is in Knoxville and a guy did this to her just now. I am unable to see her right now otherwise I would be there to spend a lovely evening with her. So she is available now and could use some company. Please somebody go see her and take really good care of her. She is a gem upon stone and gravel.That sucks. She's a one in a million sweetheart and and real cutie. Have no idea why someone would stand her up. Wish I could get away.

Winston1984
08-30-16, 22:58
I know they are two different discussion boards, but it still looks odd. The usasg board says go see Vera Lee. I want to check her out because seniors believe her hard luck story. But there is no picture with the add. I see a phone number though. Then on the Craigslist board, I'm not worthy to get Anderson County's number. But there are pictures of what I'm missing. Maybe I'm still a newbie and just don't get it? Maybe you are some odd mongers? Maybe there is some manipulation here?

Dewayne1966
08-31-16, 04:33
I know they are two different discussion boards, but it still looks odd. The usasg board says go see Vera Lee. I want to check her out because seniors believe her hard luck story. But there is no picture with the add. I see a phone number though. Then on the Craigslist board, I'm not worthy to get Anderson County's number. But there are pictures of what I'm missing. Maybe I'm still a newbie and just don't get it? Maybe you are some odd mongers? Maybe there is some manipulation here?OR maybe you just need to remember that trust is earned not given.

Bendme
08-31-16, 08:32
Can you imagine? Her inbox needs some space.

StickIt121
09-01-16, 01:31
Is lola still around pretty brunette?

TiBash
09-01-16, 21:05
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cas/5759591893.html I thought about going but didn't. Did anyone go?

Ga Dogfan
09-02-16, 10:30
Is this the Jordyn who was around when Mya was? I always wanted to see her but never had a chance.

KnoxVol
09-02-16, 21:34
Is this the Jordyn who was around when Mya was? I always wanted to see her but never had a chance.I'd like to see her too but she hasnt respomded to my messagehopefully she sees this but that wouldn't be in line with my luck LOL.

Throttle
09-03-16, 17:29
Met with Sugar for the first time (of hopefully many times) today. She has a room & could likely use some company. Treat her right gents.

BigJim865
09-04-16, 17:22
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cas/5759591893.html I thought about going but didn't. Did anyone go?Go ahead and TOFTT and let us know.

BigJim.

CuriousButSafe
09-04-16, 20:38
I was fortunate to be able to spend some time with Sabrina today! After reading the reviews and seeing her ad on the classifieds I decided to try and meet her. Contacted her initially through pm and then by text after she graciously agreed to see me. No problems at all with the set up. Very prompt in replying when I texted that I was close and gave me location and room number. This was the first time I had met with her and I was somewhat nervous. After talking for a bit I felt at ease and so we took a nap. I really enjoyed dreaming of playing with those natural DD's! I agree that she is very cute, very friendly, and in my opinion sexy as hell! A very pleasant and unrushed experience for me and I hope to be able to get back to knox for another nap in the future. I totally agree with the positive reviews that have already been posted and would like to say that I left relaxed and refreshed and happy.

Thank you for the dream Sabrina!

ZorroZ59
09-05-16, 15:08
She has place today, I was blessed again in meeting with Sabrina today, she is still one of my ATF, makes an old man feel like he is in his teens again (now that is a dream).

FootMan41
09-05-16, 22:54
All the hype is true. She is a great time. Really nice body. No rush, no drama, and no signs of drugs. Will definitely repeat. Highly recommend.

Sir Geoffrey
09-06-16, 02:28
Had another fantastic dream with this young spinner. A PSE fantasy she is and rapidly becomming my ATF. PM for details.

Rrayr
09-07-16, 18:11
Had to get on board and by a ticket.

Yepper. Everything's true. GFE, Smart attractive girl and fun to talk to. Didn't rush me at all.

She's a breath of fresh air. Very respondent to texts. My type of body and reminds me alot of my Jordyn. Winky face.

Big thanks to HungBelly for help with the set up.

Definitely will repaet.

Keep it hard gents!

Rrayr.

DjHall007
09-08-16, 00:18
Saw shay today.

Sweet sweet girl.

Will def repeat but no pse.

GFE to the hilt I liked her.

Member #5245
09-08-16, 08:26
Had to get on board and by a ticket.

Yepper. Everything's true. GFE, Smart attractive girl and fun to talk to. Didn't rush me at all.

She's a breath of fresh air. Very respondent to texts. My type of body and reminds me alot of my Jordyn. Winky face.

Big thanks to HungBelly for help with the set up.

Definitely will repaet.

Keep it hard gents!

Rrayr.You are more than welcome sir. I knew you would treat her good and, alas, fall in love with her like the Belly has. I had to ask her about you but all she would say was you are younger than me and almost as good looking. LOL.

I believe that makes me the Senior senior on here, or Super Senior as Sabrina calls me. I'm hoping to get her in my truck one night this week; she loves my truck and roadtrips with her are a Hoot. Haha.

Yours,

The Belly.

Rrayr
09-09-16, 18:23
Missing single cute white female, short, funny, kind of a dork. Goes by the name of Jordyn. Last seen 3 weeks ago desperately trying to get into the pants of a tall, witty confident male. Please PM me if you have any intel.

Rrayr.

Ietpse
09-09-16, 23:45
Missing single cute white female, short, funny, kind of a dork. Goes by the name of Jordyn. Last seen 3 weeks ago desperately trying to get into the pants of a tall, witty confident male. Please PM me if you have any intel.

Rrayr.Also wondering where she disappeared to!

Lucky1212
09-10-16, 19:12
Had a wonderful dream with Shay last night. Very good BBBJ, then covered reverse cg. Finished mish and she wanted more. Total GFE. Great kisser. Will be one of my atfs. Dreamed it was $. 50 for a full hour but not a clock watcher at all. Highly recommend if you have not seen this spinner! Stay safe!

AmanToy
09-11-16, 07:04
Well you got in my head, all the vague warnings and then having those backed by a senior got to me. (Well that and a broken condom) I have seen Shay a lot in the past couple of months always thinking about that, so I did go and get tested for multiple possibilities. All bloodwork came back squeaky clean! Hell even cholesterol was lower! LOL. I used to have one tell me she was good for my heart, Shay may actually be. I guess the "pecker feel " as one member called it, is still a good indicator of problems. That being said Thanks for the lesson.

Chief15
09-11-16, 20:17
Ok buys Newby here, I have a dream time scheduled with Sabrina tomorrow. I am extremely careful, according to everyone here I don't have anything to worry about right?

LayenLow
09-12-16, 09:31
Ok buys Newby here, I have a dream time scheduled with Sabrina tomorrow. I am extremely careful, according to everyone here I don't have anything to worry about right?I wish there was a review about Sabrina somewhere on this forum.

WhiskySellar
09-12-16, 11:08
Claudia is advertising again. I have dreamed with her for years. She is pretty much UTR. I happened to notice she is advertising again? She is a thick girl not BBW. She has great Dr. Enhanced tits and large round ass. She can be pretty freaky and fun if treated right. My experience has been anything goes. Her ad mentions a double with friend. Her friend is lesbian and BBW but will entertain men and Claudia as well.

BobVac21
09-12-16, 11:44
I made an enjoyable new acquaintance. Taylor has a body you want to hug. She is smart, sane, charming. A girl with a warm relaxed personality. I could not ask for a more pleasant experience, (OK, ok, it would have been even better if we were chillin at the beach, LOL).

Ga Dogfan
09-12-16, 12:11
Got a very sketchy feel today! Showed up and heard something or someone in house then she suddenly has to go up stairs and heard noises so I bolted. Pics aren't current and place is not great location. Not sure what was up but spidey sense went off bad. Now she's blowing me up from different numbers.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Dawg.

KnoxVol
09-12-16, 18:00
I don't know but kinda got the feel she may have been in a bind and came back temporarily. If she got her bills paid off or whatever and went back into retirement then I am oh so envious of you fellas that had the pleasure of pleasuring her.

I have never seen her. I know I was associated with her and mya deeply enough that some upset wife outted my identity. But unfortunately I never did anything with either of those gorgeous gals. I had my chance with mya one night me and her were soending the night together but some adverse effects of something reared its ugly head just as I was about to breach the gap. Ill never get another chance. :

Atleast I played with her beatiful tits and ass though. Small consolation prize.

Chief15
09-12-16, 18:37
I wish there was a review about Sabrina somewhere on this forum.I shouldn't have doubted you guys! Sabrina was great!

SpurMonster1
09-12-16, 19:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SpurMonster1
09-12-16, 19:17
I shouldn't have doubted you guys! Sabrina was great!Give us some details, Chief.

Chief15
09-12-16, 22:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Ugh, no white knighting. I don't give a shit if she reads her reviews.

Don't post if you don't want to, that's fine but no ass sucking please.

A2

Chief15
09-13-16, 13:28
My apologies guys I rely on everyone's input on here so I don't want to cause any hard feelings. Just PM me and I will be glad to give details.

SpurMonster1
09-13-16, 19:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #5245
09-13-16, 20:11
[Deleted by Admin]

Since he's not moderated that would have been difficult. Had you reported it then I would have.

A2

I'm surprised A2 didn't reject your post. All I can say is you are incorrect with your accusation.

The Belly.

RyanRivera
09-13-16, 23:15
I don't know but kinda got the feel she may have been in a bind and came back temporarily. If she got her bills paid off or whatever and went back into retirement then I am oh so envious of you fellas that had the pleasure of pleasuring her.

I have never seen her. I know I was associated with her and mya deeply enough that some upset wife outted my identity. But unfortunately I never did anything with either of those gorgeous gals. I had my chance with mya one night me and her were soending the night together but some adverse effects of something reared its ugly head just as I was about to breach the gap. Ill never get another chance. :

Atleast I played with her beatiful tits and ass though. Small consolation prize.If Mya ever comes out of retirement, it sounds like I'm at least second in line behind you.

BoydJ
09-14-16, 01:35
Go ahead and TOFTT and let us know.

BigJim.I've always wanted to try a glory hole.

BigJim865
09-14-16, 12:48
I've always wanted to try a glory hole.You never know who or what is on the other side.

BigJim.

FeatherHammer
09-14-16, 23:29
Different strokes for different strokes I guess, but for Me. NO FUCKING WAY. Could be a dude S'ing your D behind that wall. Hey, whatever you're into? LOL. Leave me out of it. Pussy! I want to See that PUSSY! Oh yeah!

You never know who or is on the other side.

BigJim.

BigJJ44
09-15-16, 16:25
I want to know what I'm sticking my member in so there is nothting thrilling or exciting to me in the mystery of a glory hole. First I too want to see the pussy and or mouth its going in and secondly, you never know the danger of what's behind the wall, your going in blind and you just might pull out a nub or come away with something antibiotics can't get rid of. Stay safe JJ.

Nickn3
09-15-16, 18:31
You never know who or what is on the other side.

BigJim.I agree, I like looking the gal in the eyes as I pop. It's just my thing. Dark hair, big brown eyes, so deep I could swim in them. Wow, I think I need to see someone ASAP. Girls, call me! Oh, I just got paid.

Skboy
09-16-16, 12:07
What is the word on Claudia USA provider?

BBtie72
09-16-16, 12:24
What is the word on Claudia USA provider?I have seen the name commented on somewhere here just can't remember. She sent me some pics and I Toftt based on those rates. LOL.

WhiskySellar
09-16-16, 12:25
I have seen the name commented on somewhere here just can't remember. She sent me some pics and I Toftt based on those rates. LOL.I have experience with her? PM if you wish.

Nickn3
09-16-16, 15:14
I have a new friend, Miss Kelsey. If you know me it means she has the Nick seal of approval. I truly enjoyed our time together as did she. She is a sweet lady so be nice to her, and treat her with respect.

Be safe my brothers.

Nick.

Rrayr
09-16-16, 19:26
Had a second great dream with this lovely provider today. It just keeps getting better. Very laid back and I love the good conversation before hand. Once aroused she has one of the plump-iest clitoris's I've ever seen and Very responsive to DATY. Appears to cum. Great BBBJ. She even asked me how I liked my BJ. Fast and hard or slow and steady? I said slow please. Cover goes on, CG, mish.

Highly recommend.

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.

Member #5807
09-16-16, 22:59
Does anyone have any intel on her?

KnoxVol
09-17-16, 20:13

Atleast I played with her beatiful tits and ass though. Small consolation prize.With Jordyn. Its not legsl or health but I was wrong. Ill just leave it at that.

AmanToy
09-18-16, 06:25
Got a very sketchy feel today! Showed up and heard something or someone in house then she suddenly has to go up stairs and heard noises so I bolted. Pics aren't current and place is not great location. Not sure what was up but spidey sense went off bad. Now she's blowing me up from different numbers.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Dawg.I had an encounter last week that was similar but I hung around. Met some dude that was upstairs, but I've met others there before. I'm ok with almost anything if I know in advance. This was too much even for me. Waited downstairs for a long long time, had a shitty dream and left never to return. Shay contacted me a few days later and I told her how I felt. She asked for a chance to make it up to me (with a discount) and seemed sincere so I gave it a shot. I've heard this before and it never worked out. This encounter was very different. Shay was incredible this time went from GFE to PSE lots of dfk then to a long luxurious BBBJ. Cover on to cowgirl, I love her tiny little ass in my hands this way. Spun to RCG until her legs gave out, LOL laid her down for missionary and rolled for K 9. Peeled the cover and had her go for BBBJ again. She was on her game she went deep and hard and slow and soft with some tongue action (like Sam C.) jumped to a full face fuck. Covered up again and more K9 then she laid face down and bumped that ass up and I rocked that hard (not greek) that's how the dream ended. Shay was good on her word, this was definitely a make up session without any concern for time or effort.

Mac Jayii
09-18-16, 12:38
I am visiting your fine city for business. Mon. Wen. After doing the research, (yes I RTFF) I have it down to TaylorMade or Shay. Just looking for pros and cons. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Mandingo61
09-18-16, 23:42
I had an encounter last week that was similar but I hung around. Met some dude that was upstairs, but I've met others there before. I'm ok with almost anything if I know in advance. This was too much even for me. Waited downstairs for a long long time, had a shitty dream and left never to return. Shay contacted me a few days later and I told her how I felt. She asked for a chance to make it up to me (with a discount) and seemed sincere so I gave it a shot. I've heard this before and it never worked out. This encounter was very different. Shay was incredible this time went from GFE to PSE lots of dfk then to a long luxurious BBBJ. Cover on to cowgirl, I love her tiny little ass in my hands this way. Spun to RCG until her legs gave out, LOL laid her down for missionary and rolled for K 9. Peeled the cover and had her go for BBBJ again. She was on her game she went deep and hard and slow and soft with some tongue action (like Sam C.) jumped to a full face fuck. Covered up again and more K9 then she laid face down and bumped that ass up and I rocked that hard (not greek) that's how the dream ended. Shay was good on her word, this was definitely a make up session without any concern for time or effort.I knew Shay would make it up to you. I don't go to her house though! Good report.

Member #5245
09-19-16, 10:50
Yep, I did it. I took her to a strip club in lame Knoxville and, man, we had so much fun there at The Ball. Sabrina had told me earlier that night that she had never been to one so she got in my truck and we headed east on the interstate.

I thought I had died and went to heaven. So many good looking girls and I had the best looking one next to me with my arm around her all night long.

Usually, I don't get that much attention, but this night was so different. For those of you who enjoy the wimmen but want some action this is the only way to go. You will get laid doing it this way, guaranteed. LOL.

Yours,

The Belly.

BigJim865
09-19-16, 12:11
Yep, I did it. I took her to a strip club in lame Knoxville and, man, we had so much fun there at The Ball. Sabrina had told me earlier that night that she had never been to one so she got in my truck and we headed east on the interstate.

I thought I had died and went to heaven. So many good looking girls and I had the best looking one next to me with my arm around her all night long.

Usually, I don't get that much attention, but this night was so different. For those of you who enjoy the wimmen but want some action this is the only way to go. You will get laid doing it this way, guaranteed. LOL.

Yours,

The Belly.You are correct sir! A S / O had years ago would go with me regularly to strip clubs and the dancers will flock to you, especially if they are attractive and like women as well.

Bigjim.

MilfMan865
09-20-16, 08:17
Ad Location: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/20452-Sensational-spice.html.

Ad Posted: Wednesday, September 14,2016.

Provider contact: Spicegirl77 (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds) - contacted her through the number included in her ad. Initial call to appointment confirmed, was about 30 minutes. Screening process was not applicable since this was a repeat booking.

Recommend? : Yes, especially if needing a set up with a duo.

The Good:

* In my dream, I had a buddy in town on business for the week. I normally stick the the SA arena, so this gave me a chance to get back to my roots. He wanted to reconnect with the local talent, so I arranged for us to see Spicegirl77 and a friend. Keep in mind that although booking a duo, my buddy and I approach the situation as more parallel play. He's in one room with Spice's friend, I'm in another room with Spice. After 30 minutes, we switch for the remainder of our dream.

* Both were accommodating and enthusiastic, clean and shower fresh. They apologized for not being "all dolled up", but I assured them that being able to respond on such a short notice trumped all of that. We were able to catch up on conversations about life with Spice Girl and her friend since seeing each other last year. Quite a bit of life stuff has happened with Spicegirl77, she has a regular 9-5 job now, and claims to post sporadically around her job. She had a bit more in the tummy area than I recall (I'm sure she could claim the same about me), but she was thick and curvy in all the right places.

* The price point was ideal and they offered bottled water for refreshment. No upsell or anything unreasonable for an hour, erotic get-away. She lamented that the local market range has been suppressed for quite some time.

* The experience is true GFE. GFE isn't my thing so I declined those aspects, but all aspects associated with a GFE experience are available. This is akin to my ordering a loaded baked potato then asking that the sour cream, bacon, chives, scallions, and cheese be left off. The oral presentation skills of both were top notch.

* The location was a secluded spot in Maryville. Since I always do a drive by to scope out the area, it is a quaint residential area just off of a main street. The home was undergoing remodeling, so there was sheet rock and floor work needed. I was able to back into a parking spot between two homes, so my vehicle was hidden from the street. My buddy and I felt safe in the location and my Spidey senses were at ease.

* Refer to the associated pics (lifted from public ads) from Summer 2016 for visual reference.

Opportunities for Improvement:

* Although the location was incall, it was undergoing remodeling so the accommodations were iffy. This means no air conditioning, only floor fans, hot air flowing throughout, so it was hot as balls. So hot that after the first 30 minutes with a switch pending, we had to opt to just hang out for the remainder of the visit. We consumed as much bottled water as we could so that we wouldn't pass out. I would have booked an air-conditioned suite had I known the incall would be problematic.

Overall:

* Considering her spotty past, some may approach Spicegirl77 like the "5-Second Rule" as it is (mis) applied to food. However, she has always treated me well, no drama, aims to please, and provides an erotic encounter that leave me grinning for quite some time. I've never had to doubt that she will provide what I need, even on short notice.

Seniors (with verifiable hobbying experience) and Trusted (if we have exchanged information. Regardless of status) may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this report. As always, YMMV.

Stay thirsty my friends. ,

Milfman.

Mundane
09-20-16, 08:56
Ad Location: http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/20452-Sensational-spice.html.

Provider contact: Spicegirl77 (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds) - contacted her through the number included in her ad. Initial call to appointment confirmed, was about 30 minutes. Screening process was not applicable since this was a repeat booking.

Recommend? : Yes, especially if needing a set up with a duo.

The Good:

* In my dream, I had a buddy in town on business for the week. I normally stick the the SA arena, so this gave me a chance to get back to my roots. He wanted to reconnect with the local talent, so I arranged for us to see Spicegirl77 and a friend. Keep in mind that although booking a duo, my buddy and I approach the situation as more parallel play. He's in one room with Spice's friend, I'm in another room with Spice. After 30 minutes, we switch for the remainder of our dream.

* Both were accommodating and enthusiastic, clean and shower fresh. They apologized for not being "all dolled up", but I assured them that being able to respond on such a short notice trumped all of that. We were able to catch up on conversations about life with Spice Girl and her friend since seeing each other last year. Quite a bit of life stuff has happened with Spicegirl77, she has a regular 9-5 job now, and claims to post sporadically around her job. She had a bit more in the tummy area than I recall (I'm sure she could claim the same about me), but she was thick and curvy in all the right places.

* The price point was ideal and they offered bottled water for refreshment. No upsell or anything unreasonable for an hour, erotic get-away. She lamented that the local market range has been suppressed for quite some time.

* The experience is true GFE. GFE isn't my thing so I declined those aspects, but all aspects associated with a GFE experience are available. This is akin to my ordering a loaded baked potatoe then asking that the sour cream, bacon, chives, scallions, and cheese be left off. The oral presentation skills of both were top notch.

* The location was a secluded spot in Maryville. Since I always do a drive by to scope out the area, it is a quaint residential area just off of a main street. The home was undergoing remodeling, so there was sheetrock and floor work needed. I was able to back into a parking spot between two homes, so my vehicle was hidden from the street. My buddy and I felt safe in the location and my Spidey senses were at ease.

* Refer to the associated pics (lifted from public ads) from Summer 2016 for visual reference.

Opportunities for Improvement:

* Although the location was incall, it was undergoing remodeling so the accommodations were iffy. This means no air conditioning, only floor fans, hot air flowing throughout, so it was hot as balls. So hot that after the first 30 minutes with a switch pending, we had to opt to just hang out for the remainder of the visit. We consumed as much bottled water as we could so that we wouldn't pass out. I would have booked an air-conditioned suite had I known the incall would be problematic.

Overall:

* Considering her spotty past, some may approach Spicegirl77 like the "5-Second Rule" as it is (mis) applied to food. However, she has always treated me well, no drama, aims to please, and provides an erotic encounter that leave me grinning for quite some time. I've never had to doubt that she will provide what I need, even on short notice.

Seniors (with verifiable hobbying experience) and Trusted (if we have exchanged information. Regardless of status) may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this report. As always, YMMV.

Stay thirsty my friends. ,

Milfman.Kudos on the well-written, well-organized and thorough (without being overly graphic) review. One of the best I've read on this site!

Pizza Man
09-20-16, 12:40
Had a second great dream with this lovely provider today. It just keeps getting better. Very laid back and I love the good conversation before hand. Once aroused she has one of the plump-iest clitoris's I've ever seen and Very responsive to DATY. Appears to cum. Great BBBJ. She even asked me how I liked my BJ. Fast and hard or slow and steady? I said slow please. Cover goes on, CG, mish.

Highly recommend.

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.I had a recent dream with Sabrina and have to agree with all the nice things said about her. I also noticed the plumpness Rayr mentioned. Very nice!! Hope she sticks around awhile.

Rrayr
09-20-16, 12:50

Yours,

The Belly.Way to go! I'm Jelly of the Belly!

Rrayr.

BigJJ44
09-20-16, 19:29
Had a visit with Sabrina Sun in W. Knox. Met her at her hotel, I txt I was about 10 min out & she txt room # to come on up. I knocked on door and she answered with a smile. She greeted me with hug & kiss. We then talked for a few min and then began to undress, she is a pretty girl with a pleasant personality. She was wearing glasses but when the glasses came off, the fun started. Started with some daty, where she was very vocal and seemed to really enjoy. After getting sheets wet from daty, she then said it was her turn to make me cum. She started with BBBJ which was very good then cover went on and cg started. We then switched to doggy to finish then talked for a while after. She spoke of her recent trip to stripclub and how much she enjoyed her time there. (Good Job Belly BTW). She is a real sweetheart with a genuine aim to please. Damage was $$ for the hour and well worth. A repeat is a def. YES. Stay safe JJ.

KelseyKel
09-21-16, 03:01
I have a new friend, Miss Kelsey. If you know me it means she has the Nick seal of approval. I truly enjoyed our time together as did she. She is a sweet lady so be nice to her, and treat her with respect.

Be safe my brothers.

Nick.Oh Nick. Thanks for the seal of approval! And thanks for saying such nice things. And I did very much so enjoy our time together!

Hopefully I will see you again soon!

Kelsey.

Member #5245
09-21-16, 19:44
Had a visit with Sabrina Sun in W. Knox. Met her at her hotel, I txt I was about 10 min out & she txt room # to come on up. I knocked on door and she answered with a smile. She greeted me with hug & kiss. We then talked for a few min and then began to undress, she is a pretty girl with a pleasant personality. She was wearing glasses but when the glasses came off, the fun started. Started with some daty, where she was very vocal and seemed to really enjoy. After getting sheets wet from daty, she then said it was her turn to make me cum. She started with BBBJ which was very good then cover went on and cg started. We then switched to doggy to finish then talked for a while after. She spoke of her recent trip to stripclub and how much she enjoyed her time there. (Good Job Belly BTW). She is a real sweetheart with a genuine aim to please. Damage was $$ for the hour and well worth. A repeat is a def. YES. Stay safe JJ.She is very special. Several dates have already proposed to her which just cracks me the fuck up. I forgot to mention, at the strip club, the hot blonde that Sabrina picked out who had knee high stocking with the word **** all over them, gave Sabrina several dances that were above and beyond what you or I would get.

I really wanted to tell the dancer she should be paying us, for her.

Getting to spend time with the number one escort in Knoxville. And, of course, The Belly. LOL. Sabrina's youth and innocence (for this business she's found herself in) are what make her so damn special.

The Belly.

BigJJ44
09-22-16, 00:31
She is very special. Several dates have already proposed to her which just cracks me the fuck up. I forgot to mention, at the strip club, the hot blonde that Sabrina picked out who had knee high stocking with the word **** all over them, gave Sabrina several dances that were above and beyond what you or I would get.

I really wanted to tell the dancer she should be paying us, for her.

Getting to spend time with the number one escort in Knoxville. And, of course, The Belly. LOL. Sabrina's youth and innocence (for this business she's found herself in) are what make her so damn special.

The Belly.Admission to Fav stripclub: $10 3 beers at fav stripclub: $ 9 Belly watching Sabrina get lapdance at fav stripclub: Priceless!

Love Ladies
09-22-16, 21:15
I literally thought no one would ever top Sabrina, but alas, the Crown now sits upon the head of a new Queen. Kelsey greeted me in black silk lingerie that took my breath away. I mentioned that I'm always freshly showered but had been out in the sun and probably needed a shower. Without hesitation she undressed me, got naked, and placed me in the shower. The scrubbing she gave me was wonderful. Before getting out, the embraces and kissing were already in full swing causing my cock to stand at attention. We moved to the bed where she gave me unquestionably the best massage ever. This lady is a true professional masseuse. She got out every kink and then transitioned to a sensual massage. Finally I flipped and I couldn't take it anymore. Down she went and it was amazing! It was a CIM / NQNS that had me in ecstasy. She cuddled up to me and held me as we gently kissed. I can't remember feeling that relaxed in a long time. I hadn't planned on more than an hour but she insisted the clock wasn't important. She grinned and said, "I thought you were going to eat my pussy? This lady needs to cum!" My oh my. What a fire ball. We started anew with DATY and her riding my face. I love a lady who is loud and who makes it evident when she climaxes. Kelsey did not disappoint. It was then her who needed to rest and cuddle. LOL. CG began a few minutes later and she is a champion rodeo rider, tight and know how to ride. I'd love to say I hung on a long time but I didn't. Something about her is so damn sexy that I couldn't hold it. She got a warm rag and cleaned me up and I was utterly spent. I hated to leave but scheduled another date while I was still there.

This one exudes passion and sexuality, but she is also one of the most intelligent ladies I've seen. Gentlemen, the Crown now sits on a new Royal Head!

KelseyKel
09-23-16, 17:45
I literally thought no one would ever top Sabrina, but alas, the Crown now sits upon the head of a new Queen. Kelsey greeted me in black silk lingerie that took my breath away. I mentioned that I'm always freshly showered but had been out in the sun and probably needed a shower. Without hesitation she undressed me, got naked, and placed me in the shower. The scrubbing she gave me was wonderful. Before getting out, the embraces and kissing were already in full swing causing my cock to stand at attention. We moved to the bed where she gave me unquestionably the best massage ever. This lady is a true professional masseuse. She got out every kink and then transitioned to a sensual massage. Finally I flipped and I couldn't take it anymore. Down she went and it was amazing! It was a CIM / NQNS that had me in ecstasy. She cuddled up to me and held me as we gently kissed. I can't remember feeling that relaxed in a long time. I hadn't planned on more than an hour but she insisted the clock wasn't important. She grinned and said, "I thought you were going to eat my pussy? This lady needs to cum!" My oh my. What a fire ball. We started anew with DATY and her riding my face. I love a lady who is loud and who makes it evident when she climaxes. Kelsey did not disappoint. It was then her who needed to rest and cuddle. LOL. CG began a few minutes later and she is a champion rodeo rider, tight and know how to ride. I'd love to say I hung on a long time but I didn't. Something about her is so damn sexy that I couldn't hold it. She got a warm rag and cleaned me up and I was utterly spent. I hated to leave but scheduled another date while I was still there.

This one exudes passion and sexuality, but she is also one of the most intelligent ladies I've seen. Gentlemen, the Crown now sits on a new Royal Head!Oh the sweet things you say! You are definitely a very articulate wordsmith Mr. LL!

I do love respectful gentlemen and I will always treat you guys right! And if I am a queen, it's only because you guys are KINGS!

And I promise, as long as you keep treating me like royalty, I will definitely make you feel like royalty!

I really appreciate all of the awesome things you said, and I can't wait to spend more time. Hopefully soon!!

MUAH!!

-Kel.

CaveMann
09-24-16, 09:36
Saw kelsey. Hit it off well. Easy screening through guide, although for whatever reason my messages would not send.

No rush, great communication, definite gfe MILF.

Would recommend to anyone attracted to her type.

Love Ladies
09-24-16, 11:05
Saw kelsey. Hit it off well. Easy screening through guide, although for whatever reason my messages would not send.

Would recommend to anyone attracted to her type.I believe she will do great. Just had another wonderful time with her. Chemistry is always a variable but I think she could get into anyone who treats her with respect. Some ladies do certain things well but few do everything great. Kelsey is the exception. She does everything great. I'm sure our visits will just get better and better. No GPS with her. Real and genuine. YMMV but at present I believe she's the best around.

Thanks Kelsey! You're amazing.

Rrayr
09-24-16, 13:57

This one exudes passion and sexuality, but she is also one of the most intelligent ladies I've seen. Gentlemen, the Crown now sits on a new Royal Head!So let us get this straight, you're recommending Kelsey?

I guess I'll need a dream soon.

Love Ladies
09-24-16, 16:12
So let us get this straight, you're recommending Kelsey?

I guess I'll need a dream soon.Those that followed my recommendation for Sabrina know I shoot straight! Kelsey will make you forget Sabrina! Make no mistake, Sabrina is still wonderful. But too many red flags have popped up. And I just don't like ladies who have "handlers. " I'm sure I'll be refuted, but he is most definitely there (I try to be cautious and do my homework. Too much heat on "traffickers" or whatever LEO calls them now. LOL. And pay close attention and you'll see that the dude is handling her bookings.) Plus, now that she gained some popularity, she tried raising rates we agreed to long ago. GPS has taken hold. Not about the money, it's about breaking promises. Kelsey has that same sweetness, loves to cuddle, etc. But she is just wilder and loves fulfilling fantasies! Plus she just instinctively seems to know what a man wants and needs. And finally, what I adore about her is no BS. No stories about needing money for school, for a sick aunt, etc. Her honesty is refreshing!

Nothing more to add. Go see her and become a believer.

Member #5245
09-24-16, 20:27
[Deleted by Admin]

Let me break this down for you. Yes, guys are allowed to say stuff about providers on this forum that would draw a flag if they said it about members (which are only guys) as long as a post doesn't violate the posting guidelines than it's a good post.

You posting (on a review thread) attacking him breaks the rules. Had you put this on the fight thread it would have been fine.

A members body of posts here define them as well as reviewing chicks. Anybody with half a brain can see that the person putting up the post you were objecting to obviously has a personal issue with the chick and the validity of the post needs to be questioned when deciding to see the chick or not.

You REPRINTING his post to eat his ass actually serves to HURT the chick you're trying to white knight here because you extend and continue the issue. You are literally reprinting the information that you find offensive giving other members that may have missed it the opportunity to read it again.

If a post violates the posting guidelines then report it. Otherwise take it to the fight thread.

A2

The Load2
09-25-16, 00:18
Those that followed my recommendation for Sabrina know I shoot straight! Kelsey will make you forget Sabrina! Make no mistake, Sabrina is still wonderful. But too many red flags have popped up. And I just don't like ladies who have "handlers. " I'm sure I'll be refuted, but he is most definitely there (I try to be cautious and do my homework. Too much heat on "traffickers" or whatever LEO calls them now. LOL. And pay close attention and you'll see that the dude is handling her bookings.) Plus, now that she gained some popularity, she tried raising rates we agreed to long ago. GPS has taken hold. Not about the money, it's about breaking promises. Kelsey has that same sweetness, loves to cuddle, etc. But she is just wilder and loves fulfilling fantasies! Plus she just instinctively seems to know what a man wants and needs. And finally, what I adore about her is no BS. No stories about needing money for school, for a sick aunt, etc. Her honesty is refreshing!

Nothing more to add. Go see her and become a believer.I've never met Kelsey but I just wanted to say there's nothing wrong with making time to see both her and Sabrina. One shouldn't / doesn't have to stop seeing one provider just because another is around, don't smash one smash them both.

ZorroZ59
09-25-16, 08:34
Had a wonderfully super time with Sabrina, stayed for 3 hours and may walk funny for 3 days, one of the best naps I have ever had.

VolBoater
09-26-16, 00:38
I've never met Kelsey but I just wanted to say there's nothing wrong with making time to see both her and Sabrina. One shouldn't / doesn't have to stop seeing one provider just because another is around, don't smash one smash them both.If Kelsey is anything like sabrina. . great. Knoxville kinda needs a couple of really down to earth girls, no drugs, no drama. I hope we can all see them enough to keep them both happy $$ - I'll do my part. I know its a tight job but somebody has to do it. .

Sexhoundtn2
09-26-16, 11:12

Would recommend to anyone attracted to her type.I agree with the assessments on Kelsey. A few of us Fortunate Souls have been seeing her for a while since her UTR days inn Lenoir City. She is always straight sober drama free and never disappoints. She is also hot as hell. Most definitely one of the best things Knoxville has going.

MilfMan865
09-26-16, 17:25

Provider contact: Spicegirl77 (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds) - contacted her through the number included in her ad. Initial call to appointment confirmed, was about 30 minutes. Screening process was not applicable since this was a repeat booking.I've had members ask about the location, so I wanted to provide clarification. Spice Girl has her own in-call location in Maryville (discreet, safe place, comfortable, no drama) that IS NOT under renovation. The only reason that we met at the building under renovation is because her duo partner noted that place available. That's where we met, so I reported on that.

I apologize for the confusion to Spice Girl's regulars (who commented favorably about her in-call that isn't under renovation) and those looking to connect with her for the first time.

Stay safe,

Milfman.

ZorroZ59
09-26-16, 19:29
Had a great visit with Kelsey today, I will visit again.

DelDick
09-26-16, 22:45
What is an UTR?

I agree with the assessments on Kelsey. A few of us Fortunate Souls have been seeing her for a while since her UTR days inn Lenoir City. She is always straight sober drama free and never disappoints. She is also hot as hell. Most definitely one of the best things Knoxville has going.

KingstonDown69
09-27-16, 05:55
What is an UTR?Someone correct me if I am wrong, but UTR has always been understood as Under The Radar. If you have any questions, always check the abbreviations page for clarification.

LayenLow
09-27-16, 07:43
What is an UTR?A UTR means (Under The Radar.) Which typically means she does not advertise and provides as side job. Typically one guy gets the digits shares the digits with people he trust to look out for her and that are known to a.) Treat her well and b.) not be LEO. There is always discussion on what makes a UTR a true UTR and what makes them pros but that is how I see them at least.

BigJim865
09-27-16, 10:32
What is an UTR?If you look around the site many of the acronyms will be found.

BigJim.

TimHammer
09-27-16, 16:16
I am a little late on reporting but I had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey a week or so ago. Set up was easy and straightforward. Her pictures are real and accurate and she is very nice and easy going. I am always a little nervous meeting a new girl for the first time but she put me right at ease. She was very attentive and really seemed to enjoy and get into it. Is she didn't she is a good actress and made me feel really good. We chatted for a while afterward and I left feeling like she was a friend. There is not much to say that hasn't already been said. She is mature and there is no drama or games with her. I will be repeating.

Stay safe,

T.

Shiner325
09-27-16, 17:44
Had a dream a few days ago with SpiceGirl but just now reporting in. Setup was easy, she was very responsive to my communications. She has a location just outside Maryville which could be better. It was a small room off the main house, not so comfortable and no AC, but it was a quick visit so not too much to complain about. She has a very nice personality, outgoing and ready to go from the first moment we met. She is very talkative which put me at ease very quickly. Good Oral skills and all that follows. She has a friend (that left just before I got there) that she does doubles with. I saw pics and was disappointed I didn't get to meet her too. Maybe next time, that type of experience is on my bucket list!

Hits79
09-28-16, 00:31
Been texting back and fourth for a few days just to get comfortable with her, decide to try her out today. Had afternoon visit with Sabrina, great gal, great to talk and really makes it easy on you. Had no issue with her what so ever. I only stayed for half hour as I had to leave due to family reason, but she was understanding was ok with it. If I ever travel through Knoxville, I will surely stop by and visit her again.

Buster51
09-28-16, 08:30
Visited spicegirl nice girl met me outside her marivalle residents with hug and a kiss good BBBJ and k9 only down side was a small room with no bed and ruff paper towel to clean up with.

AllThumbs
09-29-16, 12:54
Would anyone know if she is worth while? I looked over the USASG Chatt thread and didn't see much info.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/20635-Chatty-Best-is-in-your-town-tonight-.html

KenVetteman
09-29-16, 15:29
See post on Backpage reviews. Ken.

BigJim865
09-29-16, 16:52
Any of you guys had trouble making contact with Kelsey? I've tried email, text and PM.

BigJim.

YeCats
09-29-16, 18:33
She is amazing. Tight spinner body. She gets raves from everyone on the Chat board. Not a lot about her recently because she left the hobby for a while, but if she visits Knox, I highly reccomend.

Would anyone know if she is worth while? I looked over the USASG Chatt thread and didn't see much info.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/20635-Chatty-Best-is-in-your-town-tonight-.html.

Buster51
09-29-16, 21:47
Has anyone dreamed about shell269.

BadBudda
09-29-16, 23:04
Finally got the chance to see miss Chris the other day and was VERY IMPRESSED. !! Wished I would have tried calling sooner. Very sweet and easy to talk with and even better to play with. Very few restrictions, but a couple of my favorites weren't on the menu that evening, but not anything that would affect 99.9 % of most of you guys. LOL, I guess I'm just a Kinky ol Bastard. I highly recommend her, she's DEFINITELY worth the effort and the resonable rate. I wished more of the local ladies had similar rates, I'm a poor horny ol Devil. LOL.

Boss49
09-30-16, 00:08
Any of you guys had trouble making contact with Kelsey? I've tried email, text and PM.

BigJim.NO, I text her several times on Wednesday & she replied every time. I would try her again B. Jim.

Shiner325
09-30-16, 10:26
Met up with Kelsey and have nothing but good things to say about her! She was so easy to contact and setup as appointment. I actually had to reschedule last week but she was very understanding. So glad we finally got to meet. She is attractive and so easy to talk to. She gives a great massage and our remaining time together was superb! She is very responsive and definitely a pleaser! I'll be seeing her again soon.

Member #5807
09-30-16, 23:47
I dreamed with kelsey last weekend. The dream was quick. She is a great. She did what-ever I asked. I plan on dreaming with her again. No LEO which bothers me a little.

Jigjoe.

BoneDoc0007
10-01-16, 09:14
Confess I am complete newbie. Going to be in Knoxville area next week and would love hand with someone for a bit. I have seen a couple of post on back page. If anyone could give me feedback on these. http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/available-now-highly-reviewed-dont-be-fooled-by-fakes-text-call-now/17744915.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-and-sexy-busty-brunette-beauty-eager-to-place/16767012

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/eager-to-please-you-smoking-hot-busty-brunette-bombshell/17186300

This one really caught my eye http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-peach-is-a-super-fr3-juicy-lips/18118544.

I think all are ladies that I would love to meet. Any reviews or warnings?

BBtie72
10-01-16, 11:14
Confess I am complete newbie. Going to be in Knoxville area next week and would love hand with someone for a bit. I have seen a couple of post on back page. If anyone could give me feedback on these. http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/available-now-highly-reviewed-dont-be-fooled-by-fakes-text-call-now/17744915.

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sweet-and-sexy-busty-brunette-beauty-eager-to-place/16767012

http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/eager-to-please-you-smoking-hot-busty-brunette-bombshell/17186300

This one really caught my eye http://knoxville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-peach-is-a-super-fr3-juicy-lips/18118544.

I think all are ladies that I would love to meet. Any reviews or warnings?I'd make a new list.

LayenLow
10-01-16, 11:17

I think all are ladies that I would love to meet. Any reviews or warnings?All those ladies have been reviewed here, I don't have time to research them but I don't remember glowing reviews on any of them. My recommendations would be one of the advertisers on usasexguide escort pages good reviews on Sabrina, Miss Chris (who I give a personal thumbs up for), or Kelsey is quite well reviewed as are Taylor and LTP is great. Candy Curves from BP cannot be beat for safety and sensuality. She does screen but since you know she is legit you don't have any worries. Start with training wheels and then branch out.

Stay safe.

Layenlow.

BigBucks
10-01-16, 13:48
Not sure on Peach but the first 3 listed I would pass on from what I have gathered from others.

I think all are ladies that I would love to meet. Any reviews or warnings?

BoneDoc0007
10-01-16, 13:58
Not sure on Peach but the first 3 listed I would pass on from what I have gathered from others.Peach is the one that really caught my eye. Thanks for the feedback. Anyone suggestions? Some of the names that look like people like I am not sure how to find. Seems there are not a lot of option in Knoxville area. Particularly since I want outcall around Norris lake. I am also a little picky on looks.

BoneDoc0007
10-01-16, 14:55
Is this lady real. Anyone have feedback? She has a look that I like. Any comparable ladies worth trying to meet?

Mac Jayii
10-01-16, 16:33
Thanks for all who helped with this desicion. So I ended up going with Taylor and it was a good desicion. Service was top notch. Easy to get a hold of and arrange everything. Definantly worth repeating when I go back in town.

Macintn
10-01-16, 17:55
Peach is the one that really caught my eye. Thanks for the feedback. Anyone suggestions? Some of the names that look like people like I am not sure how to find. Seems there are not a lot of option in Knoxville area. Particularly since I want outcall around Norris lake. I am also a little picky on looks.I have been in touch with Peach but did not actually meet her. I wanted to bad based on her pics but she seems to be outcall only and that is a deal breaker for me. If you text her you will more than likely get a robo text response asking some questions but she does respond to texts or did so with me. If you or anyone else decides to see her please report on it. She has been posting here and in Nashville for several weeks if not longer so I would believe her to be legit.

BoneDoc0007
10-01-16, 22:53
Anyone seen her? BP last four digits 7231.

VolBoater
10-02-16, 10:21
I aw Sabrina again, all I can say is what a sweetheart. She is as sweet and fun as ever and she really gets into it.

WingClipper
10-03-16, 16:33
Still thinking of pulling trigger on her. Last four digits. 2326.

Rochoundr
10-03-16, 21:09
I've known Kelsey for over a year now and things just keep getting better. She is a great listener and a really great friend. She knows what and when to take care of for you. Hope all enjoy your time with her.

AmanToy
10-04-16, 06:12
I stopped and saw Sam again. Just a quick BBBJCIM on my way home. Picked her up at the pool hall and went around the corner. Good BJ as always. I know she has had some poor reports lately but I've only ever had any slight delays with Sam due to baby and boyfriend. Sam said she would like more friends to go see her.

TockyRop
10-04-16, 07:05
I've known Kelsey for over a year now and things just keep getting better. She is a great listener and a really great friend. She knows what and when to take care of for you. Hope all enjoy your time with her.Why don't I ever see any references to Sam any more? It used to run about three a day on this site.

GreenHornet99
10-04-16, 07:53
Why don't I ever see any references to Sam any more? It used to run about three a day on this site.I can't speak from personal experience but there seems to be mixed reviews of late. Check out General Reports post #7240.

Sexhoundtn2
10-04-16, 09:03
Why don't I ever see any references to Sam any more? It used to run about three a day on this site.Use the search feature. There have been several bad reports about her lately.

Sugar Squirt
10-04-16, 09:36
Agreed, Sugar is Top Notch, a real pleaser. Jj.Aww. Thank you guys! You're appreciated & I enjoy making it worth your while!

MustangSal
10-04-16, 09:39
Why don't I ever see any references to Sam any more? It used to run about three a day on this site.There have been several bad reports about her on General Reports.

KnoxVol
10-04-16, 12:29
Why don't I ever see any references to Sam any more? It used to run about three a day on this site.People got tired of dealing with her issues and unenthusiastic one position performance. Plus hygiene. I used to cringe reading reports that mentioned going down on her. She doesn't showet daily.

FlyFishingTn
10-04-16, 12:38
Saw Kelsey last week. I read all the reviews and had high expectations and she blew those expectations away. She is awesome. Had a great time talking and joking around with her. Great body. Smart and very clean. Won't go into details. There has been enough details on her But it took a week for my eyes to roll back in my head to type this. Will repeat. Sorry for typos. Using cell phone.

BigJim865
10-04-16, 13:10
People got tired of dealing with her issues and unenthusiastic one position performance. Plus hygiene. I used to cringe reading reports that mentioned going down on her. She doesn't showet daily.Is a key sign of a heroin addict. Not that they are lazy but not showering intensifies the high. My initial bad experiences with her when she came on the scene were enough.

BigJim.

AmanToy
10-04-16, 13:47
Why don't I ever see any references to Sam any more? It used to run about three a day on this site.I thought I posted just this morning.

I stopped by and saw Sam last night, She has had some troubles with scheduling due to baby and boyfriend, but is always good for a BBBJCIM. Always had very few, if any problems with Sam. She is back in South Knox, she tried Seymour for a while but that didn't work out. She told me she is wanting to see people but some people have had issues and have posted some negative reviews.

Ga Dogfan
10-04-16, 13:47
Saw Ms. Chris this am and had a great time! Always a pleasure and fun to talk to. She has a room and is needing a little help the next 3 days! Her work cut her back and said this has been slow for her. As always happy hunting and stay safe.

Dawg.

BLevins01
10-04-16, 20:30
Have not seen any reviews so don't no if toftt or not. Said she has had 4 or5 make appointments only to no show shame on your asses. All I can say is this little Georgia peach is a sweetheart. I can promise you want find a better quality service for the money. Hell I was expecting a bowling ball with glasses. Nice tits, good body, nice looking, good hygiene and that ass hadn't seen one like that since shanti rose. And she does offer anal for extra but says she enjoys it. Damn wished I knew that going in. Can't wait to tap that ass when I go back for seconds next week. Started off with daty then BBBJ with fiv back to daty lick around that nice ass. New I was not going to last long so cover on mish got to K9 tthere that ass again and that's all it took to blow my top. Said she enjoys any position. Now I'm speaking for us average dicks don't know about you big dicks. Not sure about kissing I just like kissing that pussy. Guys we need to take care of this girl was not rushed and she enjoys herself also. She could use some company take advantage of her prices they want stay that low. Got a good personalty I know YMMV but I don't think you will be disappointed. S. Safe my friends.

KoolAid
10-05-16, 10:25
People got tired of dealing with her issues and unenthusiastic one position performance. Plus hygiene. I used to cringe reading reports that mentioned going down on her. She doesn't showet daily.I am done with her, I used to help her out here and there. She has definitely gone down hill, I can tell she's definitely on the ice. I am glad she's no longer texting me asking for help. Cost me about 50 but I think this is the best 50 I've spent. Hope she gets the help she needs.

K. A.

Chief15
10-05-16, 16:19
Spent an hr with Miss Chris today and what a great gal. Great conversation great attitude and very good skills. Great massage, great BBBJ, K9, and finished me off with BBBJ. She is definitely good as advertised!

KenVetteman
10-05-16, 20:09
Had a short visit with her today. Had a very good time I recommend her. PM me if you have questions. Ken.

WingClipper
10-05-16, 21:29
Visited Kelsey today for a short visit. Very accomodating.

Boss49
10-05-16, 23:50
I had a visit with Miss Chris this afternoon at her incall, she is a very nice lady with good skills and is very attending to your wants and needs, she also give's a good massage, and more which has already been said on here before. She will be available again on Friday.

Boss.

Otr1975
10-06-16, 19:37
I was just fortunate enough to dream of Sabrina. The reviews on her are 100% accurate. This girl has the best personality of any provider I've ever met. Add to that her skills are out of this world good. If you like a "grinder" she is hands down the best ever at working those hips. She really gets into it and enjoys herself & is very vocal. Also no clock watching. Hope I have many dreams of her in the future. My new atf.

BLevins01
10-06-16, 22:18
Had a nice little QV visit with Bethany. Supposed to seen her last week had a relative she had to care for over the past few days but she's up and running again. Sweet country type girl keeps a clean house seen her 4 times never the first sign of drugs. Till my next visit the guns are pointed at Shell269 can't wait to see her next week. S. Safe.

KiloRomeo
10-07-16, 14:33
For friends of Kelsey she's available today and for any new friends as well. Light screening for new friends.

Highly recommended!

BD.

Member #5245
10-08-16, 16:44
Sabrina is running a UT special today through tonight. Contact her for details. Something about scoring and extra contact. She loves our Vols.

Yours,

The Belly.

Melkor27
10-08-16, 21:45
Seen Sabrina twice now and is absolutely fantastic. Doesn't watch the clock and really enjoys the time. We went over and didn't even realize it. Go see her, you won't regret it.

Johnkeith
10-09-16, 12:07
Seen Sabrina twice now and is absolutely fantastic. Doesn't watch the clock and really enjoys the time. We went over and didn't even realize it. Go see her, you won't regret it.She's great to be with. Great personality. Smart kind. A real GFE.

Commenter69
10-09-16, 21:35
Had a wonderful visit with Kelsey. She is very friendly and made me feel like an old friend. As others have said, you cannot go wrong visiting with her. She is a true treasure.

AmanToy
10-10-16, 06:23
I decided early last week that it was time to try and see Kelsey. I started looking for a number and all Ads were gone? Ok. So I noticed that Chloe was back, I texted her with no response at all. I tried another who had caught my eye (Little AA spinner) Cartel. I hadn't seen any reviews on her though. Cartel responded and Quoted $ but was out call only. I ended up catching Sexy Shay again. She was packing up for a move, But was able to accommodate me. I've gotten very comfortable with Shay and she knows what I like and delivers. I'm going to try and see what all the Talk about Kelsey is about again this week. Oh yeah and Kelsey's ads were back up by the time I got home. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

JoeyMahoney69
10-11-16, 12:47
I saw one review of Shelly and it was good so I looked her up. I emailed first because I didn't have my phone with me and she replied very quick. The pictures she emailed were recent and accurate. She has skin that is soft to touch and looks like she has a sexy summer tan. When I arrived at the incall the door was slightly open for me to come on in. She was laying on the bed in nothing but a long sleeve button up dress shirt. Extremely sexy. The room was very well kept and clean. We started with some cuddling and went to daty. Little man was eager so I skipped The BJ and slipped a cover on for multiple positions. She had an assortment of covers for me to chose from. She kept surpriseing me by going the extra mile. . 75 for an hr and was offering greek for a bit more in previous ads. But I don't see greek in her latest ad. Definatley the best deal in Knoxville right now. I can not wait to repeat and repeat and repeat some more. Take care of this gem and lets keep her around a while. JM.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/21265-Get-your-weekend-started-early.html

Shelly269
10-12-16, 04:14
I saw one review of Shelly and it was good so I looked her up. I emailed first because I didn't have my phone with me and she replied very quick. The pictures she emailed were recent and accurate. She has skin that is soft to touch and looks like she has a sexy summer tan. When I arrived at the incall the door was slightly open for me to come on in. She was laying on the bed in nothing but a long sleeve button up dress shirt. Extremely sexy. The room was very well kept and clean. We started with some cuddling and went to daty. Little man was eager so I skipped The BJ and slipped a cover on for multiple positions. She had an assortment of covers for me to chose from. She kept surpriseing me by going the extra mile. . 75 for an hr and was offering greek for a bit more in previous ads. But I don't see greek in her latest ad. Definatley the best deal in Knoxville right now. I can not wait to repeat and repeat and repeat some more. Take care of this gem and lets keep her around a while. JM.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/21265-Get-your-weekend-started-early.htmlThanks hun looking forward to many visits to come.

Dewayne1966
10-12-16, 14:59
I haven't been able to see her for quite a while because of the distance. But I was able to see her again yesterday. I took a few wrong turns on the way and was about 10 minutes late. But she was every bit as nice as always and looking very beautiful. Anyone who has seen her knows how great she will make feel. Hope I can get back to see her again soon. Thanks for a great time. Dewayne.

BLevins01
10-12-16, 22:31
Had a second match with this little Georgia peach. Excellent time was had. I think in her ad it says your aways #1. I'll vouch for her she is a pleaser. And I'll definitely be back for another match. S. Safe.

Suwannee78
10-15-16, 18:54
Met Shelly for the first time today. Been a while since I have dabbled, but it she was well worth the drive. Thanks to those who posted reports on her talents! I didn't last as long as I would have like and that had to do with her going for it b, big time. Next time I would like to sample that bootie, looked great during some intense RCG.

JamesM505
10-18-16, 17:06
Met Shelly for the first time today also. I hade a great time. Her in call place was very clean and I hade no problems in setting up the date. Very reasonable with allot to offer. I know that she left me out of breath. Yes I tried to last the whole hour, almost made it. I ran out of steam, and she was willing to go longer past my time. Thanks.

NetCruzer
10-18-16, 20:20
Considering her recent reviews, it is no news flash that Kelsey provides a great experience. Perhaps the more she practices, the better she gets, in which case, I can't wait for the next time. Most reviews indicate that she is great to look at, has a wonderful down to earth personality, and has great skills. Having read those reviews, I truly wanted to find out for myself. I cannot say that I have a great resume of reviewable talent in my background, but I can certainly say that what I read was true. Very willing to please and readily provides you with feedback about what she likes. Kelsey's ads say that she "loves what she does" and I discovered that I love what she does too. Great visit.

YoungBlood1
10-18-16, 20:50
Saw the lovely Sugar tonight, she was a wonderful as ever. Shower fresh, clean incall and a wonderful attitude. She is very safe and if you've never seen her she will screen you a little but having a USA name will help. She has a room tonight and could use some company, I promise you won't be disappointed. Play on gents.

Sugar Squirt
10-18-16, 22:51
Saw the lovely Sugar tonight, she was a wonderful as ever. Shower fresh, clean incall and a wonderful attitude. She is very safe and if you've never seen her she will screen you a little but having a USA name will help. She has a room tonight and could use some company, I promise you won't be disappointed. Play on gents.You're always a gentleman! Hope to see you again.

KelseyKel
10-19-16, 01:27
Considering her recent reviews, it is no news flash that Kelsey provides a great experience. Perhaps the more she practices, the better she gets, in which case, I can't wait for the next time. Most reviews indicate that she is great to look at, has a wonderful down to earth personality, and has great skills. Having read those reviews, I truly wanted to find out for myself. I cannot say that I have a great resume of reviewable talent in my background, but I can certainly say that what I read was true. Very willing to please and readily provides you with feedback about what she likes. Kelsey's ads say that she "loves what she does" and I discovered that I love what she does too. Great visit.Thank you so much for all of sweet things you said! You are such a respectful gentleman and I really appreciate everything! I am so glad that I took the chance and saw you because I truly feel as if I made a good friend.

I also agree with everything you said about this forum. It is certainly informative and helpful to me, and maybe a little bit entertaining.

And I hope that all of the other gorgeous ladies whose names frequent this forum see this reply and know that you are the real deal!

Until I see you again.

-Kel.

Enigma2015
10-19-16, 07:14
Saw the lovely Sugar tonight, she was a wonderful as ever. Shower fresh, clean incall and a wonderful attitude. She is very safe and if you've never seen her she will screen you a little but having a USA name will help. She has a room tonight and could use some company, I promise you won't be disappointed. Play on gents.Agreed! Can't go wrong with Sugar at all! A definite asset to the community and definitely sets the gold standard in quality.

ClawBert
10-19-16, 17:00
Long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to post my sincere apology to Kelsey. I thoroughly spooked myself coming to see you today and ended up leaving and I feel really bad about it because I know you deserve better. I've actually been arrested before so that was part of the reason I was so nervous. I don't think I'll ever be able to feel comfortable enough for this hobby, so I'm going to give it up so I don't ever waste anyone's time like this again. Again, I am truly sorry for what I did, and I'm sure Kelsey is fantastic provider. The issue was my own fault and she was not to blame.

Optimus587
10-21-16, 10:06
I had the chance to hang out with Kelsey recently, and just, wow. She's amazing. Super friendly, smokin hot body, great attitude. What an amazing girl.

JoeyMahoney69
10-22-16, 12:57
Just got a message from Shelly269. She is running 100 dollar specials all day. Everything is included. I've not tried Greek with her but if that's your thing I'm sure she is the girl to see. She is a highly skilled, safe provider and caters to your wants and needs. Email her for pictures and she will send current, accurate pictures. I'm out of town or I would be headed to see her now for sure. Have fun, JM.

Spider2
10-24-16, 13:03
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be escort contact info posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

CC1988
10-25-16, 07:36
Met with Shay the other day. I've had a go to in Oak Ridge for almost 2 years who has slowly started to flake out. So I figured I would try other options. It was short notice and I was short on time. Shay was quick to respond and was extremely friendly. After reading some of the reports on her, I was a little hesitant but figured what the hell. Her location is not the best. Very busy apartment complex. But, she did say she would be in a new location very soon. I parked and took a few minutes to myself to see if any uncles were around. Shay met me outside and got in the vehicle for a quick verification. Before we we went in, I remembered people reporting that others were in her apartment and were caught off guard by it. I asked before going in if anyone else was there. She told me that her female roommate was, but was upstairs asleep. We went in and talked for a few minutes before she did a little picture session for me. I will say, her photos may be a little out dated but she still has the spinner body. Due to time restraints, I opted for a BBBJCIM. And it was amazing! If you haven't tried Shay for that service, please do! I will definitely repeat, but may wait until she is in a better location.

Beast66
10-25-16, 08:13
I have a dream last Saturday whit kelsey after trying to met her for a month but our schedule never work.

But finaly on Saturday I tex her, she respond quick, send me the adress and went to her place.

She open the door freshly shower, smelling good, we chat for little bit to know each other and went down to busines.

After that I can't tell you more then you already know totaly.

GFE, sweet girl.

I will come back for more whenever I have the chance again thanks kelsey.

HardBlok
10-25-16, 09:25
I've had many dreams with this sexy lady, she always on time does not watch the clock. ALways smells great very cute. For you guys that remember (Mickey) This girl is right up there with her BBBJ skills (It was like I was in a dream and mickey was doing her thing that she did so well LOL).

This girl is great lady lets treat her well so we can keep her around. CFS. GFE. And she really gets in to it.

Mjmtax
10-25-16, 15:33
I had the pleasure of spending some time with Ms. Kelsey recently, and I would highly recommend. She is the very definition of GFE, great kisser, has a very nice body, wonderful attitude, not a clock watcher, is a definite pleaser but also enjoys what she does which makes it much more fun for me. She is also very witty and actually made me laugh a few times. She was shower fresh and clean and put on black lingerie and stockings for me, which I loved. We started out with some DATY, which she really enjoyed, and then she returned the favor. She has amazing oral skills and takes direction well too; one of the best BBBJ's I've had. I am looking forward to our next encounter!

Ga Dogfan
10-25-16, 17:52
Had a great stress relieving time today! Ended up with some unexpected free time and called her up on short notice. Opted for the hour and as usual had a fantastic time. Met me at the door with that cute smile and down to earth charm followed by the best dfk. Took it slow and spent some time practicing my favorite number. After that she spun around and the cg was great. Didn't make it long after that but damn it was great. Spent the rest if the time talking and lite massage. Offered some more iral fun but I wasn't able to stay longer. Always no rush and completely satisfied.

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.

KelseyKel
10-26-16, 01:36
I have a dream last Saturday whit kelsey after trying to met her for a month but our schedule never work.

But finaly on Saturday I tex her, she respond quick, send me the adress and went to her place.

She open the door freshly shower, smelling good, we chat for little bit to know each other and went down to busines.

After that I can't tell you more then you already know totaly.

GFE, sweet girl.

I will come back for more whenever I have the chance again thanks kelsey.You are very welcome sweetie.

I appreciate all of you awesome gentlemen being so respectful and welcoming to me over the last few months. There are always a few exceptions to every rule, but for the most part, you guys have been nothing but amazing to me. And I feel so lucky to have a job that I truly LOVE.

Thanks for everything!

Pizza Man
10-26-16, 12:28
I've had many dreams with this sexy lady, she always on time does not watch the clock. ALways smells great very cute. For you guys that remember (Mickey) This girl is right up there with her BBBJ skills (It was like I was in a dream and mickey was doing her thing that she did so well LOL).

This girl is great lady lets treat her well so we can keep her around. CFS. GFE. And she really gets in to it.I saw her again a few days ago and I agree. She has personality, looks, smoking body, skills, no sign of DD. Plus she is a great conversationalist. Visit with her are better each time. I am just afraid somebody is going to snatch her up and not share.

DragonDad7
10-27-16, 23:06
Went and seen our friend Sam today. Seen her several times before and still the same as today. Easy set up with a fantastic BBBJ. Cover on to cowgirl to k9. Some have complained about a smell. I've never had a smell with her. Will repeat.

Meat07
10-28-16, 03:00
I've seen here many times but the last time was on my birthday last Dec. Is she still around or is there someone comparable? Been out of it for a while.

LayenLow
10-28-16, 13:03
I've seen here many times but the last time was on my birthday last Dec. Is she still around or is there someone comparable? Been out of it for a while.Use to see her and Mandy a lot and loved it they were always a good time. Then I heard she had some trouble with her demons and went for help just to get out and find them again quickly and need more help. Wish her the best she was always up for fun. I haven't heard anything since this spring about either one of them.

RidgerMan
10-28-16, 14:40
Let me start out like this. Like all of us, well, maybe most all of us, I have a type. While the young spinner types are nice to look at. They make me nervous. Maybe it's because of my own age (I'm fifty-three). Maybe it's because the few that I've seen have been clock watchers. Maybe it's because we don't have some sort of shared life experience. Jethro Tull? Who's that? I like my providers older, closer to my age, not all skin and bones. Like I said, though, that's my preference.

Well, I read review after review after review. And just woke up from a wonderful dream about LovesToPlease. In this dream, she was everything I'd read about and more. See, I like kissing. And I dreamed that she did too. And in the dream, there was all sorts of wonderful kissing. Great skin-to-skin contact, lots of touching, all the things that I've been missing. It sucks being a bachelor sometimes. You get hungry for that human touch and intimacy. And this dream was a wonderful respite from that. I was able to do all the things I'd been wanting to do. Got a BBBJCIM, and things kind of snowballed from there.

Highly recommended, and I will most definitely repeat. Most definitely.

BallSwinger
10-28-16, 21:20
Went and seen our friend Sam today. Seen her several times before and still the same as today. Easy set up with a fantastic BBBJ. Cover on to cowgirl to k9. Some have complained about a smell. I've never had a smell with her. Will repeat.She's expanded her repertoire to include cowgirl and k9? She must be trying to branch out from her missionary standard. YMMV, I suppose.

BS.

Mavrik22
10-28-16, 21:56
First time visit with Kelsey. Very easy setup. Good conversation put me at ease Great skills. Loved her attitude the most. Very sexy. Will def repeat when in town.

Professor69
10-28-16, 22:16
I had the good fortune as many of the others on this forum that has got to see her. I can not add anything new that has not been already said, no need in repeating that information. I suppose this would be a notification of another satisfied dreamer with her.

CatLover77
10-29-16, 18:19
Finally pulled the trigger on the lovely Kat yesterday morning and. Oh my goodness! - why did I wait?

GFE (lots of kissing and cuddling) with a woman who is your buddy's hot wife you're always stealing glances at. Amazing rack (as noted before), clean DATY. Just a fun / easy time without any nonsense. Opted for the 30 and lasted all of 15 minutes but it was great.

Clean / smoke-free West Knox location (coincidentally the same area as one of my other blonde, big-breasted favorites). Will repeat for sure.

Lucky1212
10-29-16, 20:44
I agree withave the spinner body of Shay. She is a good bbjcim. She has become unreliable as of late. Tried to set up a couple of appointments with her and it was a big miss. I use to see her on a weekly basis but as of late there is no way I'm going to do that. Her apartment is very sketchy. So had her do an out call and another fellow monger said that was crazy because she stole some things out of his apartment. Shay used to be one of my favorites but after hearing that. Lucky to have all my stuff. Guess it just depends on how they feel that day. YMMV as always. If you would like more details pm if you wish. Thanks for all that have helped me out in my short tenure to the board. Will contribute when I can. Thanks again all and stay safe.

NetCruzer
10-30-16, 00:06
I was fortunate enough to have my second visit with Kelsey today. Even better than the first. Great attitude, great conversation and great skills. We have a keeper here and I look forward to seeing her whenever I can.

Net.

AndyKnox
10-30-16, 15:58
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Lucky1212
10-30-16, 16:24
Had a dream with Sam this morning. Started off with BBBJ and cover went on for k9. This is a first for me with Sam and it was her idea. It was nice to see that little ass while we in that position. Definitely a different side of that. She said she wanted to make it up to me for doing a cash and dash on me a few months back. She definitely did. Agreed on an hour for $. 20 donation. Ended up being a 4 hour dream for that donation. Multiple pops including cg, rcg, k9,side by side and of course her favorite Mish. Sounds like if the timing is right and she isn't hurting the positions could be there for all of us. She just might need to be asked or persuaded. Thanks again fellow mongers for the helpful reports and answers to the questions I have asked.

DeepinU
10-31-16, 13:06
Posted this in BP also. Since she is on both sites now, I'll post it here also. Here goes: Had the pleasure of seeing Sugar for lunch today. Don't know why it took so long to try her out, but glad I did. Fun to hang out with and holy * I'm not much of a CBJ guy, but if I had to have one, I would definitely want her to to do it. Would have loved to felt that on skin. RCG to Mish and oh my😳. She was very responsive and handled it very well. Very good hip movement on top. Enjoyed time and wasn't rushed. Will definitely repeat.

Deep.

FunRanger82
11-01-16, 12:09
Had the pleasure of seeing Bailey while in town.

I was only in town for a few days and couldn't hook up with a few local providers based on my schedule so reached out to her.

Communication was easy and she drove up just for a date with me.

Had a great time. Multiple pops, great BBBJ reverse cowgirl the works.

Very fit, great body, great time.

Worth another visit if I'm ever in the area for sure.

Kat7440
11-01-16, 15:37
Finally pulled the trigger on the lovely Kat yesterday morning and. Oh my goodness! - why did I wait?

GFE (lots of kissing and cuddling) with a woman who is your buddy's hot wife you're always stealing glances at. Amazing rack (as noted before), clean DATY. Just a fun / easy time without any nonsense. Opted for the 30 and lasted all of 15 minutes but it was great.

Clean / smoke-free West Knox location (coincidentally the same area as one of my other blonde, big-breasted favorites). Will repeat for sure.Thank you so much baby! I deffinatly look forward to the next time as well, you're very sweet. Till then. .

ChowDerHead7
11-01-16, 17:29
Had a visit with Kat today. Easy set up, reasonable fee, exceptional service. Loved the near GFE. Lots of kissing and body exploring before the deed. One of the better encounters I have experienced. Will repeat again.

Sugar Squirt
11-01-16, 19:23
Posted this in BP also. Since she is on both sites now, I'll post it here also. Here goes: Had the pleasure of seeing Sugar for lunch today. Don't know why it took so long to try her out, but glad I did. Fun to hang out with and holy * I'm not much of a CBJ guy, but if I had to have one, I would definitely want her to to do it. Would have loved to felt that on skin. RCG to Mish and oh my😳. She was very responsive and handled it very well. Very good hip movement on top. Enjoyed time and wasn't rushed. Will definitely repeat.

Deep.Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. Until next time!

DoubleBeard
11-01-16, 23:00
In town for one night, made a good call. Saw the local and talented Shelly269 this evening, nice girl indeed. Asked her to bring her toy box for a nice show, oh boy did she. LOL complete with a big pink doubleheader that ended up about a foot deep in the island region. Even insisted cleaning my room and taking out the trash. Very pleasant company for a weary traveler, now even more weary. A large time was had by me. Dinner and a show! Cute little shorty with an apple bottom that can take a pounding, mostly self inflicted for both our benefits. Would repeat, never looked at the clock went way over my requests. Damage, $. 2, a burrito and a vodka LOL (I offered, she accepted, might as well enjoy our fellow humans) I will add she was clean as a whistle even after mexican and greek mixed together. Zero surprises. Sorry shouldn't have gone there but figured I'd mention for those who like to dabble in such places.

Kat7440
11-01-16, 23:37
Had a visit with Kat today. Easy set up, reasonable fee, exceptional service. Loved the near GFE. Lots of kissing and body exploring before the deed. One of the better encounters I have experienced. Will repeat again.Thank you baby. Look forward to seeing you again!

Rrayr
11-02-16, 18:46
I've never had a dream with this one. Rocking body. I have texted here a couple of times.

She's letting everyone know she is needing one more dream to make it worth while to travel up to K-town.

Wish I had the $$ this week bc I'd have her sit on my face.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/22478-Chatty-Best-is-ready-to-sit-on-your-face.html

AsiansBoy
11-02-16, 18:54
I've never had a dream with this one. Rocking body. I have texted here a couple of times.

She's letting everyone know she is needing one more dream to make it worth while to travel up to K-town.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/22478-Chatty-Best-is-ready-to-sit-on-your-face.htmlI would go see her but she doesn't do hotel so I can't make it happen.

ErickMP
11-03-16, 00:35
Just meet with sugar, probably the best experience so far! No trouble setting up time, she was easy to talk to and really good looks, she has incredible skills. Glad I called her for the night will def repeat and def recomend!

KnoxVol
11-03-16, 07:30
Out of my range but I'd love for her to sit on my face.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/22478-Chatty-Best-is-ready-to-sit-on-your-face.html

HardBlok
11-03-16, 10:05
Hey guys she hit me up she would love to see some old and new friends, IF you know her she is not a clock watcher CFS GREAT BBBJCIM very cute no Drama and always on time (incall onld no car) I'm out of town so if you can give her a call < If you need her # PM me.

HB.

Ga Dogfan
11-03-16, 10:08
Hey guys she hit me up she would love to see some old and new friends, IF you know her she is not a clock watcher CFS GREAT BBBJCIM very cute no Drama and always on time (incall onld no car) I'm out of town so if you can give her a call < If you need her # PM me.

HB.Hopefully she's not at the same note on Cedar Bluff she is usually at. Cops are there with several in custody doing busts! Could have her phone so be careful! Also maybe someone should verify it's her contacting and she's ok!

Buck Hunter
11-03-16, 11:37
Great recent dream with this lovely lady. She is so sweet and very GFE. Loves to cuddle. So glad I had this dream and will repeat. One of my best. Guys if you have not seen her you are missing out. Very good location and very clean.

Kat7440
11-03-16, 15:34
Great recent dream with this lovely lady. She is so sweet and very GFE. Loves to cuddle. So glad I had this dream and will repeat. One of my best. Guys if you have not seen her you are missing out. Very good location and very clean.Thank you very much. I assure you it was my pleasure and I hope to see you again soon.

KelseyKel
11-03-16, 19:34
First time visit with Kelsey. Very easy setup. Good conversation put me at ease Great skills. Loved her attitude the most. Very sexy. Will def repeat when in town.Thanks so much! Looking forward to the next time.

-Kel.

Ga Dogfan
11-03-16, 19:50
If you see a hotel that known ladies work out of, surrounded with LEO and women in handcuffs being hauled out, should it be reported to the board? Or should you worry about upsetting the ladies who work there and their white knights? I honestly thought the board was for reviews and keeping each other safe! Apparently some don't feel that way! Next time I'm sitting at a restaurant and watchig such things I'll keep it to myself if that's preferable.

Dawg.

GaltGuy
11-04-16, 06:14
Unless I am simply missing something, hell yes, I would have done exactly what you did. Why not?

If you see a hotel that known ladies work out of, surrounded with LEO and women in handcuffs being hauled out, should it be reported to the board? Or should you worry about upsetting the ladies who work there and their white knights? I honestly thought the board was for reviews and keeping each other safe! Apparently some don't feel that way! Next time I'm sitting at a restaurant and watchig such things I'll keep it to myself if that's preferable.

Dawg.

ShootingStars
11-04-16, 07:38

Dawg.There's a whole forum for it. Please do!

Ga Dogfan
11-04-16, 09:53
Unless I am simply missing something, hell yes, I would have done exactly what you did. Why not?Apparently white knights get upset! But plenty of pm's supporting the warning! Message me Galt if you want to know more.

JabberWockey
11-04-16, 11:25

Dawg.This board is about protecting the Mongers and saving our time, money, and asses from being put into the fire. Don't worry about the White Knights on here. They'll never learn. I've seen a few hit Uncles list this week. Be safe this weekend, gents.

RyanRivera
11-04-16, 11:39

Dawg.Seriously, your report was much appreciated. Thank you.

BLevins01
11-04-16, 15:11

Dawg.That's the kind of information that helps keep us safe. Exactly what this board is about. If this is not shared it does nobody any good. I would hate to think anybody would not want this information out. I question their affiliation with LEO. S. Safe.

Skboy
11-04-16, 16:38
That's the kind of information that helps keep us safe. Exactly what this board is about. If this is not shared it does nobody any good. I would hate to think anybody would not want this information out. I question their affiliation with LEO. S. Safe.This site is ate up with White Knights and the Providers that stroke them like the good lapdogs they are.

JMO! BTW good job Ga Dawg.

BBtie72
11-04-16, 17:09
Well I found myself missing out on my usual company so I decided to contact Kat. I emailed and she called within about ten minutes. In a short time later with easy directions I found myself in her lovely company. I won't go into much detail other than to say I can't believe I waited this long. Very warm and inviting sweet personality. Sets you at ease immediately. I will most certainly return to see her. Really one of the better experiences I have had.

Kat7440
11-04-16, 19:57
Well I found myself missing out on my usual company so I decided to contact Kat. I emailed and she called within about ten minutes. In a short time later with easy directions I found myself in her lovely company. I won't go into much detail other than to say I can't believe I waited this long. Very warm and inviting sweet personality. Sets you at ease immediately. I will most certainly return to see her. Really one of the better experiences I have had.Thanks baby. The feeling is mutual as you set me at ease also. Till next time.

JamesM505
11-05-16, 06:01
I was able to setup an appointment with Chris and Candy yesterday. I can't say more that has not already been said other than I hade a great visit and will try and do it again. Thanks girls.

Rrayr
11-05-16, 09:39

Dawg.Safety first! Please alert us and report away. Would love to know the white knighting issues so we can jump on their asses.

Go Dawg.

Jethro63
11-05-16, 21:15
Had a great time with Kelsey this afternoon. Easy setup. On time. Notel of Merchants. Sweet lady with a naughty side just like I like'm. Opted for the hour, and I'm not sure exactly how long I was there, but it was probably long if anything. She was ready, willing and able. Gave me a great rubdown to start. After that. Wooooh, son. She gets into it. When we were through I was whooped. PM for details.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/22648-Come-satisfy-your-craving-with-Kelsey-Check-out-my-new-pictures-Weekend-specials-for-USA-guys-.html

BobVac21
11-06-16, 14:02
Gentlemen, I have enjoyed the repeated company of Taylor Made. Taylor is very GFE, experience her many TLC delights. She is sensuous and her passionate kisses will get your engine running to a new red line and beyond. She is easy on the eyes and in shape. Taylor is smart, girl next door qualities and an enthusiastic woman where it counts. She dances with you goood. Her private location is ultra-safe and discrete. PM for details.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/422/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/22189--Taylor-Made-.html

BLevins01
11-06-16, 23:03
Emailed Kat yesterday at 4:30 she emailed back at 11 with the answers to my questions said she was going to bed she would read her emails when she woke up. If I wanted to make an appointment. I did and did not get a reply back. Not sure what happened but I'm not trying to bash her just stating a non physical experience I guess. I still hope to have the opportunity the play with those D's. Two hours after the appointment time I emailed from last night didn't feel good about it so plan B went into effect. Contacted Miss Shelly for the third top notch visit. The girl knows how to please. She saved the day. S. Safe.

Grundy
11-07-16, 11:39
I'm a long time lurker and this is my first posting. . I had a great dream with Shelly yesterday morning, she is so sweet and accommodating. Me being an old guy she really made my day. Thanks Shelly. Will def repeat.

BLevins01
11-07-16, 20:41
I just want to say without even meeting this lady I can tell you she is a sweetheart. She has reached out to me a couple of times apologizing to me wanting to make it up. I truly believe she is sorry and has explained what happened. I plan on seeing her and I hope I didn't sway any of you gents from seeing her from my previous post. Can't wait to play with those D's.

Bailey 1958
11-07-16, 23:13
I just want to say without even meeting this lady I can tell you she is a sweetheart. She has reached out to me a couple of times apologizing to me wanting to make it up. I truly believe she is sorry and has explained what happened. I plan on seeing her and I hope I didn't sway any of you gents from seeing her from my previous post. Can't wait to play with those D's.Thanks so much Mr BLevins for adding a P.S. To your last review of Kat. We all have things happen in our schedules for time to time, which is is stressful enough. So a little understanding goes a long way for these ladies that consistently provide great service, when they have a hiccup in their schedules. It's amazing they pull it off, with all the things they may have to juggle.
Kat needs some help, so pay her a visit, so she can get frisky with you! Easy to schedule, exhilarating yet relaxing to be with,
at a reasonable rate, and you'll be the one purring as you leave!!

Shelly269
11-08-16, 00:22
I'm a long time lurker and this is my first posting. . I had a great dream with Shelly yesterday morning, she is so sweet and accommodating. Me being an old guy she really made my day. Thanks Shelly. Will def repeat.Your very welcome hun glad I made your day, but the pleasure was all mine looking forward to your next visit.

Shelly269
11-08-16, 00:27
Emailed Kat yesterday at 4:30 she emailed back at 11 with the answers to my questions said she was going to bed she would read her emails when she woke up. If I wanted to make an appointment. I did and did not get a reply back. Not sure what happened but I'm not trying to bash her just stating a non physical experience I guess. I still hope to have the opportunity the play with those D's. Two hours after the appointment time I emailed from last night didn't feel good about it so plan B went into effect. Contacted Miss Shelly for the third top notch visit. The girl knows how to please. She saved the day. S. Safe.Glad I could help hun, but it was you who helped me. Untill next time stay safe.

Rrayr
11-09-16, 12:57
For what it's worth Bailey PM'd me she will be visiting Knoxville this evening.

Disclosure here: I have not had a any dreams with her but I am interested.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/-42/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/22478-Chatty-Best-is-ready-to-sit-on-your-face.html

Keep it hard.

Rrayr.

StreetsStalker
11-10-16, 02:48
Went and saw Kat this evening. She is just like that hot housewife you always wanted. Setup was easy and her place was clean and quiet. Great set of knockers on her! I had a great time and planning to repeat.

Kat7440
11-10-16, 10:36
Went and saw Kat this evening. She is just like that hot housewife you always wanted. Setup was easy and her place was clean and quiet. Great set of knockers on her! I had a great time and planning to repeat.Thanks baby. The pleasure was all mine. Till next time.

Admin2
11-10-16, 11:54

Dawg.

Unless I am simply missing something, hell yes, I would have done exactly what you did. Why not?A2 is wondering the same thing. Why do you guys even worry about the WK's? If they get douchey report the post I hammer them, shows over.

A2

HenryDanger
11-10-16, 12:42
Saw a post on USA Classifieds this week, and I am wondering if this is the same Whitney that used to be in the Pigeon Forge area. I knew there were some LEO issues this summer, but is she back in the game? Anyone have any info?

BigBucks
11-10-16, 16:15
Anyone seen her lately?

TNWodman
11-11-16, 17:51
I had the privilege to finally see Kelsey last week. What else can I say that hasn't already been said? She was very accommodating and easy to talk to. The back rub was very relaxing, the front rub was better. She knows how to please and wants to be pleased also. Highly recommend.

BigJim865
11-11-16, 19:20
Just like everyone else, there is nothing more I can ad. Kelsy is a georgeous woman who has a sexy body, pretty face and all the right moves. A true gem and defiantly my new ATF, I will be making many more visits with her and look forward to it. Not a click watcher by any means, very personable and intelligent, which made it all the more better.

BigJim.

BLevins01
11-13-16, 10:43
Met this sweetheart yesterday. Easy set up safe place no issues. A good time was had definitely GFE loved the kissing and those D's. Not anything to add that has not been stated in her reviews will repeat. S. Safe.