PDA

View Full Version : Kison

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

FootballFann12
11-10-13, 04:36
While at Kison the other day I saw a provider with giant cans. Who was it? She was shortish and had short dark hair. Are they real?

Cheapo
11-10-13, 14:03
While at Kison the other day I saw a provider with giant cans. Who was it? She was shortish and had short dark hair. Are they real?Did someone say giant CANS?? I want some too. So who is this baby?

Man haven't heard the word CANS used in a long time. So old school.

Kalani69
11-10-13, 17:37
Did someone say giant CANS?? I want some too. So who is this baby?

Man haven't heard the word CANS used in a long time. So old school.If they were that noticeable, could be Jackie.

Mondo Badfoot
11-11-13, 02:01
Both are well endowed and beautiful! Pink is short and Jackie is about 5'6" and smokin'! Truth is, I've been waiting all week to find enough time from work to see sweet baby Happy, but when I called, Chanel told me that Happy was booked and going to take 2 days off! Shucks! I had something I wanted to show her and she told me a couple days ago that she had been practicing "a lot" and had a surprise for me!

So Chanel told me I should try Jackie, that she was very good. So I said OK! When Jackie came in the room I was happily surprised. She had on very high heels so she looked much taller than her 5'6", with a tiny waist and giant double D's (enhanced but lovely). Forget the massage, we got right to it! Started with LFK, then DFK as I removed her clothes and explored her body while she explored mine. When she finally wrapped her hand around my dick she let out a moan and put it between her legs And squeezed it up tight against her pussy! More DFK then the turned around, put me between her legs again and pressed my hands on her big titties. Then she pushed me onto the bed for some BBBJ and lots of rimming (said it was because I was so clean. YMMV). Then daty, then 69, then more BBBJ and rimming, then, on her back, she hung her head over the edge so I could fuck her face. Then she Sat. Up and leaned back against the wall so I could fuck her face some more! Then we got into the real thing. She said go slow and started to work me in with her pussy muscles. Great control! We did many positions with BBBJ and. 69 in between. Finally, she told me she wanted me to come in her mouth, so I did! (About 10 minutes later).

She cleaned me up and gave me a short but good!

Mondo Badfoot
11-11-13, 05:01
I meant to say- "short but good massage ".

I should also mention that her face reminds me of Gina Gershon! Hot!

DaViper
11-11-13, 05:06
Chanel told me Paula is back on Monday...I guess this place will be busy.

Hypo Luxa
11-11-13, 06:28
I should also mention that her face reminds me of Gina Gershon! Hot!Oh dude... That may just about do it for me then. Gina was sexy as fuck in Showgirls! She has the sexiest mouth.

Any others agree to the G. Gershon likeness? I may have to visit tomorrow!

http://www.fanphobia.net/uploads/actors/19232/Gina-Gershon-in-Cocktail.JPG

SnatchThat
11-11-13, 08:31
I tried out both Jackie and Happy.

Jackie is definitely a sweetie she is very nice and polite and she likes to get comfortable with the client as well as insists on a massage because she is good at it.

L / A / S 8/10/10. This is the first time I met her when she came in the room she asked cover or no cover I said let's try without. She was BBFS.

I tried Happy and this girl is too great, nice hard body and really service oriented. L / A / S 8/10/10.

Bigahi007
11-11-13, 20:24
I tried out both Jackie and Happy.

Jackie is definitely a sweetie she is very nice and polite and she likes to get comfortable with the client as well as insists on a massage because she is good at it.

L / A / S 8/10/10. This is the first time I met her when she came in the room she asked cover or no cover I said let's try without. She was BBFS.

I tried Happy and this girl is too great, nice hard body and really service oriented. L / A / S 8/10/10.Aloha snatch and sorry for putting you on the spot but which one would you repeat first with? Just curious as to your preference. I love a good hard massage too plus the fun.

Aloha

Mondo Badfoot
11-11-13, 20:48
Paula is back! Better than ever! Brown and beautiful! Report to follow! OMG!

Nutmaker
11-11-13, 21:58
Went to Kison for a rare daytime trip for me. Day mama says Kelly or Yuki available. Paula not available til later. Yuki it is. She comes in the room with a big smile and I melted. This girl is adorable. Younger than the usual Kison women, but neither is a complaint from me. Introductions, kisses (great dkf, emphasis on the the). Love her looks, about 5'2" and thick just the way I like them. She looks like she could be a UH dancer. Did I mention cute? OMG!! We re kissing when she squats down and starts in with a great BBBJ. This girl is all GFE with me. Great suction, goes deep and makes love to jr. With her mouth, making eye contact and moaning just right as I hold her beautiful hair back and face fuck her. We stand up and I turn her around and lay her down for daty. She's pre lubed (ick) and I have her squirming on the table as I eat her and massage her g spot. After a bit of that, we do 69 and she's taking me deep while I daty and dato, applying pressure to her brown eye with my finger. I get up and it's ds for days. Love the view with her. I ask her where she wants my cum and she points to her ass. I tell her to flip over because I don't want to get any in her hair and she gets a big smile and thanks me. Hit it in mish, dfk big time while oofing, until I o all over her belly. She wipes us up and has me flip over for a great massage. No seconds offered or asked for. L / a / s / m (massage) 8/10/8/9. On the looks, I can't stress how much her face and body type were right up my alley, and her attitude with this old man was awesome. Friendly, but sexy as well, making me feel special the whole time. Will definitely repeat with her when I get the chance to go there in the day. She works 10 am to 8 pm and is off Thursdays. I still have her sexy / cute face etched in my mind. Also, forgot to mention the enhanced be / see sized breasts with awesome, big suck able nipples. Mmmmmm. Paula next.

Bigahi007
11-11-13, 22:46
Went to Kison for a rare daytime trip for me. Day mama says Kelly or Yuki available. Paula not available til later. Yuki it is. She comes in the room with a big smile and I melted. This girl is adorable. Younger than the usual Kison women, but neither is a complaint from me. Introductions, kisses (great dkf, emphasis on the the). Love her looks, about 5'2" and thick just the way I like them. She looks like she could be a UH dancer. Did I mention cute? OMG!! We re kissing when she squats down and starts in with a great BBBJ. This girl is all GFE with me. Great suction, goes deep and makes love to jr. With her mouth, making eye contact and moaning just right as I hold her beautiful hair back and face fuck her. We stand up and I turn her around and lay her down for daty. She's pre lubed (ick) and I have her squirming on the table as I eat her and massage her g spot. After a bit of that, we do 69 and she's taking me deep while I daty and dato, applying pressure to her brown eye with my finger. I get up and it's ds for days. Love the view with her. I ask her where she wants my cum and she points to her ass. I tell her to flip over because I don't want to get any in her hair and she gets a big smile and thanks me. Hit it in mish, dfk big time while oofing, until I o all over her belly. She wipes us up and has me flip over for a great massage. No seconds offered or asked for. L / a / s / m (massage) 8/10/8/9. On the looks, I can't stress how much her face and body type were right up my alley, and her attitude with this old man was awesome. Friendly, but sexy as well, making me feel special the whole time. Will definitely repeat with her when I get the chance to go there in the day. She works 10 am to 8 pm and is off Thursdays. I still have her sexy / cute face etched in my mind. Also, forgot to mention the enhanced be / see sized breasts with awesome, big suck able nipples. Mmmmmm. Paula next.Mahalo Nutmaker! Great informative post on Yuki. It sounded so good that I want to go now and get some Yuki. Appreciate your post! Aloha.

Nutmaker
11-12-13, 00:11
Mahalo Nutmaker! Great informative post on Yuki. It sounded so good that I want to go now and get some Yuki. Appreciate your post! Aloha.Glad I could help, now go get and write a review. Write a review regardless of who you see. That's what it's all about.

Hypo Luxa
11-12-13, 03:22
Called for appt. today. Both Jackie and Paula were available for my time slot. Having had Paula before (shortened session, but will definitely give her a round two) I decided to go with Jackie.

When she walked in the room, two words came to mind: Sex Bomb! She reminds me of Coco from Smile Spa several years ago. Thin frame, without being to thin, and some hangers for tits! I'm not a big fan of fakies, but hers were done very well. I love the kind that "hang!" Brown nipples were begging to be sucked.

BBBJ was very sensual. Looks at you and asks how you like it, etc. BBFS in all positions. There was one time in doggie that I went high on her to pound down on her and instead of the usual, "you too big honey," or "I hurt baby," she stops the motion and asks, "instead of fucking me, can you make love to me in this position like I'm your girlfriend?" That is a sixth sense of how to react to not being able to handle a position with a certain intensity. It's ironic that she has this incredible rapport in the room with you when she says she's only been doing this for one week total. She's a natural.

FS ended with me pulling out from her in mish and coming in her mouth, then on her face, then on her tits! I hadn't came in a couple of days, so I had a lot of jizz in the reserves. She was very pleased to take my load that way! She just smiled an looked at me as I took my thumb and smeared my jizz across her face just a bit. She actually went out into the hall that way too. Cool chick!

Her massage is off the hook! As good as Yoko's theres. No body part left untouched or massaged! I initially asked for two pops, and she said she'd rather have a long sex session, and then massage me. She said, "I am very good." I was happy with that deal.

Great conversationalist. She likes to talk and get to know you and is very interesting to talk with. I really liked that part of the session.

Standard damages. I plan to see her again after Paula and Happy! Will also pay Monica and Ruby a visit for a thressome! I just got payed on an invoice for a year-and-a-quarter's worth of work for a client. So it was a nice little windfall that will keep me ballz deep in pussy for November!

IKA143
11-12-13, 04:52
Since everyone had great reviews on Happy, I finally took the plunge and made a reservation with Happy Last night. I called Chanel and she was available at 10:30 pm.. Kinda stoked. Arrived there and Chanel (looking good also for a Mama) greeted me. Of course she remembered me. Did the normal thing. Shower.. Feels so good. Shower is always clean there. Back in the room. Was kinda nervous.. Since I haven't met Happy yet. The last time Mama recommended her to me when I get back also. Soon as the door opens. Happy walks in.. And DAYAM! She's Gorgeous! I mean.. My Eyes went to her face first. Beautiful.. Then I zoomed out and looked at her from head to toe. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She welcomes me with a "Welcome to Happy Time" which I find it very cute. I'm a sucker for cuteness. She introduced herself and vice-versa.. And then I did a handshake expression and she said.. That's too Formal.. So she gave me a big hug.. And she kissed me softly then we french kissed. Then she giggled cause she felt Jr. Was awake. .. So she said the stand on the table. I held on the pole.. First then she pretends she is a photographer.. And tries to take pics of me. She's so playful and bubbly, then she came up to me.. And gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. It was sensual and slimy.. Her saliva dipping out of her mouth to her tits..spitting on my cock also.. Always eye contact, man this girl nastily beautiful She asked me condom or no? I told her.. For you.. I don't think so... So she smiled.. Told me to go on my back. And the she still worked on my cock, she changed her position to 69 and I got to taste her sweet wet pussy. Did a little spanking while I was eating her. Man.. Her moan is so sexy. Then she hopped on my cock and started riding me. Boy she's so hot riding me CG.. I don't think anyone said she's a spinner.. But she spinned on my cock very good. She changed position to RCG and then I told her I'm cumming man.. She didn't stop.. She kept going.. And going.. Man.. I was going crazy... Hard.. I took over and pound her from behind and then she lied on her stomach and I'm still pounding her, changed to MISH.. And that's when when I see her creaming with all my cum.. Man.. That's like so fucking hot and started pounding her again.. Came again... I pulled out and started beating her clit with my cock.. Then she said put it back in and I held her tight and fuck her again. This girl is a Keeper. I don't want to take it out.. I just want to leave it there all night. Hehehe. Okay.. She cleaned me up with wet towels.. Last towel had alcohol in it. I think that was great. Then she dressed me up. Man.. Love the service she gives. Then gave me a hug and kiss and walked me out.. Then Chanel waits for me at the door. She always ask how was my experience with Happy. I told her.. She was Awesome and I thanked her for recommending me to her. Chanel always give good service to me.. Very honest and sincere. I find her also Hot for some reason. I must be very horny.. LOL.. Well then she also said she has alot more new girls here.. She then called out Pink and introduced me to her. Pink looks Really Good Also.. Spinner for sure. Wears pink outfit, short hair. Nice Body and also she has a nice smile.

I got a chance to get a line up of all the girls in Kison. Hope this info will be useful for you guys.

Kison Line Up: 10 Girls Total:

Happy. Korean (Will Repeat L / A / S 9/9/10.

Yuki. Japanese / Korean.

Angie. Korean.

Lucky. Korean.

Pink. Japanese / Chinese / Korean (Yes.. She can speak all 3 languages).

Jackie. Korean / Haole (D's).

Paula. Korean / Haole (D's).

Naomi. Japanese / Irish.

Kelly. Korean.

Gina. Korean.

Happy Mongering Everyone! .

ByTheBook
11-12-13, 07:18
Since everyone had great reviews on Happy, I finally took the plunge and made a reservation with Happy Last night. I called Chanel and she was available at 10:30 pm.. Kinda stoked. Arrived there and Chanel (looking good also for a Mama) greeted me. Of course she remembered me. Did the normal thing. Shower.. Feels so good. Shower is always clean there. Back in the room. Was kinda nervous.. Since I haven't met Happy yet. The last time Mama recommended her to me when I get back also. Soon as the door opens. Happy walks in.. And DAYAM! She's Gorgeous! I mean.. My Eyes went to her face first. Beautiful.. Then I zoomed out and looked at her from head to toe. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She welcomes me with a "Welcome to Happy Time" which I find it very cute. I'm a sucker for cuteness. She introduced herself and vice-versa.. And then I did a handshake expression and she said.. That's too Formal.. So she gave me a big hug.. And she kissed me softly then we french kissed. Then she giggled cause she felt Jr. Was awake. .. So she said the stand on the table. I held on the pole.. First then she pretends she is a photographer.. And tries to take pics of me. She's so playful and bubbly, then she came up to me.. And gave me one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. It was sensual and slimy.. Her saliva dipping out of her mouth to her tits..spitting on my cock also.. Always eye contact, man this girl nastily beautiful She asked me condom or no? I told her.. For you.. I don't think so... So she smiled.. Told me to go on my back. And the she still worked on my cock, she changed her position to 69 and I got to taste her sweet wet pussy. Did a little spanking while I was eating her. Man.. Her moan is so sexy. Then she hopped on my cock and started riding me. Boy she's so hot riding me CG.. I don't think anyone said she's a spinner.. But she spinned on my cock very good. She changed position to RCG and then I told her I'm cumming man.. She didn't stop.. She kept going.. And going.. Man.. I was going crazy... Hard.. I took over and pound her from behind and then she lied on her stomach and I'm still pounding her, changed to MISH.. And that's when when I see her creaming with all my cum.. Man.. That's like so fucking hot and started pounding her again.. Came again... I pulled out and started beating her clit with my cock.. Then she said put it back in and I held her tight and fuck her again. This girl is a Keeper. I don't want to take it out.. I just want to leave it there all night. Hehehe. Okay.. She cleaned me up with wet towels.. Last towel had alcohol in it. I think that was great. Then she dressed me up. Man.. Love the service she gives. Then gave me a hug and kiss and walked me out.. Then Chanel waits for me at the door. She always ask how was my experience with Happy. I told her.. She was Awesome and I thanked her for recommending me to her. Chanel always give good service to me.. Very honest and sincere. I find her also Hot for some reason. I must be very horny.. LOL.. Well then she also said she has alot more new girls here.. She then called out Pink and introduced me to her. Pink looks Really Good Also.. Spinner for sure. Wears pink outfit, short hair. Nice Body and also she has a nice smile.

I got a chance to get a line up of all the girls in Kison. Hope this info will be useful for you guys.

Kison Line Up: 10 Girls Total:

Happy. Korean (Will Repeat L / A / S 9/9/10.

Yuki. Japanese / Korean.

Angie. Korean.

Lucky. Korean.

Pink. Japanese / Chinese / Korean (Yes.. She can speak all 3 languages).

Jackie. Korean / Haole (D's).

Paula. Korean / Haole (D's).

Naomi. Japanese / Irish.

Kelly. Korean.

Gina. Korean.

Happy Mongering Everyone! .Thanks for line-up-so many women.

Mondo Badfoot
11-12-13, 20:06
Happy is MAGIC! Just sayin'.

Mocksin808
11-13-13, 05:06
I read a lot of reviews on Happy and I must agree with everyone about her L / A / S, 10/10 / 10. She is by far the best provider I have ever experienced in my many years of mongering. The best GFE / P.S.E by far. Always a good time.

Kainoa
11-13-13, 11:57
Had a great time with Happy on Sunday. Was a little excited as I always am when seeing someone for the first time. Had to wait a few minutes before Happy came into the room as she just arrived for the day. She walks in and the first thing I noticed was her all over tan. She starts asking me about what other places I've been to and laughed when I started rolling off the names of the places I had been. She cuts right to the chase, asking me to stand up on the bed and starts a BBBJ on me with lots of eye contact and sack sucking. Grabs my ass and pulls me deeper into her mouth. Tells me to lay down and continues to blow me. I want to eat her and she says wait we get plenty time, then sits on my face and I munch away. Hops off and moves herself to the edge of the bed and yells out, "eat my pussy now! What else you going do? After that some bedside mish and pop on her stomach, which she rubs into skin and scoops some up to taste. Nice massage and hot towel wipe down. She asks "One more time?" Hell yeah!! She starts blowing me on the bed again, but I ain't feeling it that way. Push her to her back and she says "you want to fuck again?" Of course!! Get into her mish, and this time her pussy feels so hot it almost scares me. She tells me to cum inside her, which I happily oblige. Been on kinda a two pop roll lately with Ruby, Monica, Nara and now Happy. Will repeat.

Honolulu808
11-13-13, 18:24
The Professor (Mondo) is correct when he wrote Happy is MAGIC. I was able to set an appointment to be her first customer today and every moment in the room was magic. Fresh from her 2 days off she was horny as a jack rabbit, but no standing on the bed for a BJ. She directed me to undress and lay on the bed face down, she put a towel over me and started with a soft massage but it only lasted for 30 seconds before she can to my face and gave me a nice soft kiss. Then she pushed me aside, layed on her back and asked me nicely to enter her. I looked at her and said "No Blowjob" reply "no your dick is perfect size now please come in me". Hmmm no dirty talk. Long story short, 50 minutes of sweet gentle time with the magic girl. I've seen her countless times and she knows me well as she does with the other mongers. The more you see her you get different results everytime.

Sloth52
11-13-13, 22:18
The Professor (Mondo) is correct when he wrote Happy is MAGIC. I was able to set an appointment to be her first customer today and every moment in the room was magic. Fresh from her 2 days off she was horny as a jack rabbit, but no standing on the bed for a BJ. She directed me to undress and lay on the bed face down, she put a towel over me and started with a soft massage but it only lasted for 30 seconds before she can to my face and gave me a nice soft kiss. Then she pushed me aside, layed on her back and asked me nicely to enter her. I looked at her and said "No Blowjob" reply "no your dick is perfect size now please come in me". Hmmm no dirty talk. Long story short, 50 minutes of sweet gentle time with the magic girl. I've seen her countless times and she knows me well as she does with the other mongers. The more you see her you get different results everytime.Honolulu808 I have to totally agree with you that Happy will give you different results everytime, not saying that's a bad thing but more of a good thing cause you get a new experience every visit. So far I've seen her twice and both times it has been two mind blowing sessions. First time she did that awesome stand on the bed for a BBBJ which to me was great. 2nd time she didn't do that but I still had a magical (keeping up with the Happy is MAGIC theme) time with her. I'm sure Happy will make my 3rd visit just as great as the first two times and surprise me with something new. Counting down the days to that visit, maybe this weekend? LOL hmm maybe.

USukebe2
11-14-13, 02:08
I waited a couple weeks for the "Happy FM" to subside before seeing her again. You guys have been keeping her busy. I didn't realize just how popular she's become since she started almost a year ago and it looks like a lot of new faces are checking to see what all the buzz is about her.

Just when you think it can't get any better with Happy, something happens to prove you wrong. Our last session was such. Maybe she feels comfortable with me and can be herself. I guess I must have been super horny cause I didn't last quite a long as I normally do. But never the less, we ended up having a mutual o. Usually one of us finishes right before the other, but this time the timing was perfect. No fake porn action today. LOL We lost count on the number of times she came but the last one was BIG because she totally collapsed on me and just laid there without moving. Her whole body got super sensitive and was tingling with goosebumps, then turned ticklish like all her nerve endings suddenly woke up. I had to stop stroking her arms and legs because she would bust out in giggles or laughter telling me to "stop it". For me, that only occurred with SO's. So to tease her even more, I slid down for some DATY. But unfortunately time was almost up and I still had to take a shower so it was just that. A tease.

On the way out we were talking to Sumi in the hallway about being called "foxy MMS". Sumi said she wanted to be called Lady Gaga. I told her why? Lady Gaga is ugly haha. She starts to vogue and striking poses so I have to tell her "No! That's Madonna"! We all laughed even more but it was time to go before one of you walked in.

As I said from the very first time I saw Happy, she is special. Treat her well and with respect because she will treat you like a king. Happy, you can be my queen anytime. Arasseo?

Aznhamma
11-14-13, 06:58
I forgot to about this site but in the last 2 days I've seen happy twice and on Monday I've seen pink. All of you guys reports were on it. I'll give 10 across the board for both but I would love to take happy home. I came twice in her pussy of I had the money I would see her 3 times everyday. I think I now have an ATF. Never had one before.

Pineapple50
11-14-13, 18:43
I had a session with "Happy" Nuff Said!

JT.

BladeRunner21
11-14-13, 21:20
Her massage is off the hook! As good as Yoko's theres. No body part left untouched or massaged! I initially asked for two pops, and she said she'd rather have a long sex session, and then massage me. She said, "I am very good." I was happy with that deal.

Great conversationalist. She likes to talk and get to know you and is very interesting to talk with. I really liked that part of the session.

Standard damages. I plan to see her again after Paula and Happy! Will also pay Monica and Ruby a visit for a thressome! I just got payed on an invoice for a year-and-a-quarter's worth of work for a client. So it was a nice little windfall that will keep me ballz deep in pussy for November!Sucks she wasn't into a double pop, seemed like she was my type. I guess, it will be Paula for me.

Quik808
11-14-13, 21:40
Had a great time with Happy on Sunday. Was a little excited as I always am when seeing someone for the first time. Had to wait a few minutes before Happy came into the room as she just arrived for the day. She walks in and the first thing I noticed was her all over tan. She starts asking me about what other places I've been to and laughed when I started rolling off the names of the places I had been. She cuts right to the chase, asking me to stand up on the bed and starts a BBBJ on me with lots of eye contact and sack sucking. Grabs my ass and pulls me deeper into her mouth. Tells me to lay down and continues to blow me. I want to eat her and she says wait we get plenty time, then sits on my face and I munch away. Hops off and moves herself to the edge of the bed and yells out, "eat my pussy now! What else you going do? After that some bedside mish and pop on her stomach, which she rubs into skin and scoops some up to taste. Nice massage and hot towel wipe down. She asks "One more time?" Hell yeah!! She starts blowing me on the bed again, but I ain't feeling it that way. Push her to her back and she says "you want to fuck again?" Of course!! Get into her mish, and this time her pussy feels so hot it almost scares me. She tells me to cum inside her, which I happily oblige. Been on kinda a two pop roll lately with Ruby, Monica, Nara and now Happy. Will repeat.Two pops are becoming the standard for Monica and Ruby at Crystal Healing Massage. They like to satisfy their customers with two pops and make them happy! For me what a deal, If I am horny enough! I would like to pop 3 times! Got to save my money and see them soon at CHM.

TongueLover696
11-14-13, 22:17
Two pops are becoming the standard for Monica and Ruby at Crystal Healing Massage. They like to satisfy their customers with two pops and make them happy! For me what a deal, If I am horny enough! I would like to pop 3 times! Got to save my money and see them soon at CHM.I know that this message initiated on the Kison thread, but I think that your reply really belongs on either the Massage Parlor Reports or CHM threads. Multi-pop standards are good for business everywhere.

Hp Xt
11-15-13, 02:38
Stopped by Kison; chanced my AMP mojo and let Chanel choose. In walks in Pink, spinner type with an enhanced rack. Very GFE, started with light, then dfk. Enjoyed feeling her up, off comes the bikini top and got to sample her long nips. Enhanced work was good, enjoyed squeezing them together to suck on both nips.

Moved to the table, allowed her to roam. As mentioned by Kalani, she did a lot of nipple play. Not my thing, but being my first time decided not to break her rhythm. Turned out to be a good decision, super long BBBJ, then moved to 69. Very fresh, no prelube. Spent a lot of time in 69, then decided to boom boom. She offered a cover, think I could have refused, but did not want to.

Did CG, liked letting her do all the work, ha ha ha. Moved to ds, could have gone a while (always takes awhile to pop with cover) but decided to be lazy. Asked to finish with BJ; not sure if she allowed cim, tapped out and finished with HJ. She offered a massage, but passed.

Would repeat, pleasant GFE.

Hp.

Cloud808
11-15-13, 03:48
Last week decided to make an appointment his time and see Happy again. Got there around 830, took a quick shower and straight to Happy's room. Didn't like the fact that I was waiting for ten minutes even thought I made an appointment this time, but it was worth the wait. Happy finally came in and was glad to see me. Had a minute of small talk and DFK before we started to have fun.

I don't know why, but Happy gives the best BBBJ's (Especially while I stand on the bed). I love starring down on her while she slurps away and looking up every now and then. She pulls me down and has me lay on the bed while continually slurping away. I swear, her mouth never detached during this whole movement. Still going at it, she twirled her body in a 180 position and I notice we were in the 69 position. So I started to DATY. She tasted yummy! It seamed like the faster and stronger I DATY, the more faster and stronger she BBBJ me (With a occasional moan here and there). Went into CG. She rides me hard and then switches to a squating CG, the MISH. She tells me when I'm ready to pop, she wants me to CIM. When I got ready to finish I was literally TF her to pop. It was awesome!

Happy went and got a hot towel for me and gave me a nice strong massage. It wasn't long before I notice her hands groping me. Still lying on my front side, she started to lick my entire back side up and down. She really woke me up when she went in for a RJ. Super excited, I turned on my side to give her access for BBBJ and she gobbled me up literally. I swear she was trying to fit "EVERYTHING" in her mouth. Again went in to CG position for a couple minutes and switched to MISH. To top off the ending, she told me to pull both her legs to one side and push hard. I swear that position, with her dirty talk and moans, I had no problem finishing.

Happy cleaned me up and help me get dressed. I notice we were 5-10 minutes past the hour. Finally a MS that doesn't short change me unlike those other places. One last DFK from Happy and out the door. She does live up to her name so enjoy! 10/10/10.

Nutmaker
11-15-13, 09:49
Pretty much all about a session with Paula has been covered. P.S.e, GFE, awesome BJ and FS skills, awesome massage skills. Amazing how one can walk out of there after spending an hour with her and feel completely satisfied. Head to toe, but what amazes me is how serene I feel between the ears. Am I becoming a Paula lvb? Could be. She just seems to cover all of the bases. A true courtesan, not just a great sex partner or a great masseuse. Her relaxed attitude towards everything seems to be infectious. Got to find a way to bottle that. I've been with a lot of women over the past 30 years in this hobby, both here and in Cali, and she is one of a kind, at least to me. Not falling in love here, although it may sound like it, just loving so many of the wonderful qualities that she has. Keep up the great work Paula!! Thank You!!

Genji 808
11-15-13, 14:39
From the reports, both ladies seems to bring top level service which is great! To those who have seen both, can you comment on looks? Younger, slimmer?

BladeRunner21
11-15-13, 16:46
From the reports, both ladies seems to bring top level service which is great! To those who have seen both, can you comment on looks? Younger, slimmer?My vote is for Happy as for looks. She would have been my ATF but we didn't really hit it off. I have a strange fetish so it is understandable. To me, she looks younger and slimmer than Paula. I haven't seen them since they came back but I don't think their body has change that much.

Honolulu808
11-15-13, 17:29
Popular girls was BZ when I got to Kison so Chanel asked if I wanted to see one of the new girls. In walks Gina about 5'1" 105 lbs, see's and I real fine natural body with smooth soft creamy white skin. Somehow I am very attracted to her face. What is sexy about her is her voice. She is the kind of lady that if you see in the mall you would do a double take. WOW.

Started with a real nice soft BBBJ, wet but not sloppy, no teeth and she does this thing with her tongue on the tip of my dick that sent me though the ceiling. She was only going half way down my shaft and I asked if she could take the whole thing and she did.

Asked if she likes 69 and turns to reveal her nice trimmed pussy. Very responsive as her pussy is now soaked so we turned to mish and I entered her tight love hole. She's telling me my cock is large (most every girl says that and I know I am not big) so we do nice soft easy penetration until I could feel her pussy conform to my dick. Nice rhythm and moved to all positions but I couldn't cum so she give me a nice hand mouth combo till I popped my load.

Pleasant time with Gina. L / A / S 8/9/7 but I think S is going to go up as she gets more experience in this industry.

USukebe2
11-15-13, 18:47
Pretty much all about a session with Paula has been covered. P.S.e, GFE, awesome BJ and FS skills, awesome massage skills. Amazing how one can walk out of there after spending an hour with her and feel completely satisfied. Head to toe, but what amazes me is how serene I feel between the ears. Am I becoming a Paula lvb? Could be. She just seems to cover all of the bases. A true courtesan, not just a great sex partner or a great masseuse. Her relaxed attitude towards everything seems to be infectious. Got to find a way to bottle that. I've been with a lot of women over the past 30 years in this hobby, both here and in Cali, and she is one of a kind, at least to me. Not falling in love here, although it may sound like it, just loving so many of the wonderful qualities that she has. Keep up the great work Paula!! Thank You!!If you're a ground and pound kind of guy Paula's the one for you. She's built for sex. She will take everything you've got, give it back two fold and then make you tap out. She will leave you weak in the knees.

HiPickle
11-15-13, 23:41
Popular girls was BZ when I got to Kison so Chanel asked if I wanted to see one of the new girls. In walks Gina about 5'1" 105 lbs, see's and I real fine natural body with smooth soft creamy white skin. Somehow I am very attracted to her face. What is sexy about her is her voice. She is the kind of lady that if you see in the mall you would do a double take. WOW.

Started with a real nice soft BBBJ, wet but not sloppy, no teeth and she does this thing with her tongue on the tip of my dick that sent me though the ceiling. She was only going half way down my shaft and I asked if she could take the whole thing and she did.

Asked if she likes 69 and turns to reveal her nice trimmed pussy. Very responsive as her pussy is now soaked so we turned to mish and I entered her tight love hole. She's telling me my cock is large (most every girl says that and I know I am not big) so we do nice soft easy penetration until I could feel her pussy conform to my dick. Nice rhythm and moved to all positions but I couldn't cum so she give me a nice hand mouth combo till I popped my load.

Pleasant time with Gina. L / A / S 8/9/7 but I think S is going to go up as she gets more experience in this industry.Is Gina as "Spinneresque" as Pink? Younger or older looking? Sounds promising.

Hard808
11-16-13, 03:23
Was hoping younger but under makeup 40+? If I had a couple beers in me would have sampled.

Is Gina as "Spinneresque" as Pink? Younger or older looking? Sounds promising.

Nutmaker
11-16-13, 05:59
If you're a ground and pound kind of guy Paula's the one for you. She's built for sex. She will take everything you've got, give it back two fold and then make you tap out. She will leave you weak in the knees.That's soooo true, but at the same time she can make you feel like a long lost lover. Her GFE is so real. Nothing feels fake. That's a special gal that can pour that on all day in a realistic fashion. I'm amazed.

Uki Eater
11-16-13, 15:51
Pink is on the shorter side 5' maybe 5'1 100 lbs with light skin and no tatts on her body that I noticed. Bodywise, she's not thick or chunky or bony skinny. She has the bob haircut and facewise, is on the older side compared to other spinner providers like Yuki at TS, Mini at VIP or Julie at Nirvanas. She has about about C size cups on her and has a patch above her uki. Pink was pretty quiet, not the talkative type. During the deed she wasn't much of a moaner or screamer. BBBJ was on the average side. She can cg but, her technique is not as good as how some other providers do it. Her uki also felt a bit loose to me. It was cfs and she later hinted BBFS later but, didn't bother and finished with BJ / HJ. Pink later gave a massage and she had pretty strong pressure for a small woman. It wasn't anything thorough but, mainly focused on my upper body and neck area to kill the extra time. Overall, she's a nice lady that doesn't carry an attitude and is accomodating but, in my case, unlikely I'll repeat. Her BJ didn't do it for me and her uki felt loose to me. She has a mild and gentle type service if you don't mind that.

AndOne
11-18-13, 00:43
First of all I'm new here and appreciate the reviews senior members posts. I went down to Kison late this afternoon without a appt and MS Chanel told me there was two who were available. One was Yuki and the other Paula. Reading the posts before I went down there I chose Paula and I'm glad I made the right choice. After MS lead me to the room I waited about 5 minutes before Paula walked in the room. I was little nervous since I didn't know how Paula looks but pleasantly surprised. She does have a solid body! She's not the spinner type but she sure does have nice figure with see cup and nice ass. After she enter the Room asked me to be comfortable so I undressed myself and lay on the bed. Paula started with light massage on my back and it was ok but when she lean close from behind and dfk me. After some kissing session my jr was on full salute. This girl has nice soft lips and sure did loved it. She started kissing me all over and worked her way down south and started suck on jr for good 10 minutes (BBBJ). She sure do know how to work that lips around my jr and got my jr rock solid but I wanted to taste her nani and she got on top of me. She has nice nani that I would lick all day if I had the time to. We did 69 for another 10 minutes or so and it was time for jr to feel that sweet nani of hers. Started with missionary and changed to DS (she has nice firm ass), and CG. I guess she got tired and I can sense she wanted me to pop but I wasn't ready to since it was CFS. Come to think of it I think she would've let me BBFS but not sure. Before I put jr in her I asked her for the cover. I was very tempted to just put it since she got me.

Really hot but safety first. Anyhow when she was tired I told her to take a little break and she got off me and started BBBJ and HJ. I was getting close so asked her to put cover again finished with CG. Paula is a trooper and sure does give great service. I usually don't repeat but I sure will be seeing her again. My verdict L8.5, S9.5,A9.5. It was a great session and can't wait to hit that ass again.

Thanks all for the posts didn't know about this site until my friend told me about it. I sure will be sharing my experience and stay safe everyone!

Justone

Hawaii Raven
11-18-13, 03:28
So just had a session with Happy the other day. Got there in the middle of the day. Took a shower and could hear people talking right outside the door. Came out and Happy is right there looking hot in a black two piece bikini. Now of course this is my first time seeing her so I am impressed. Plus I got to see her in the bright light so I was, well, Happy.

In to the room and in she comes. Tells me to stand on the table for a great BBBJ. Gets me to lay down face up and get some dfk followed by more BBBJ. Slowly gets on top into 69 and I daty. She tastes sweet. Asks if I like eating pussy so I tell her yes and she gets off and lays on her back and tells me to come and get it.

More daty and she's loving it. Fucking her with my tongue and sucking on her clit. She tells me she loves my tongue and says she is going to cum in my mouth. She gets dripping wet and squeezes her legs around my head and starts shaking.

Enter her in bb Mish and start pounding away. She's dripping all over my balls and eventually finish there. Leaves to clean up and comes back and asks for a second round. She tells me to make a appointment right now to come back at 11 PM (her last appointment time) cause she wanted me to daty her again. We talk more and out the door.

Tom P
11-19-13, 00:59
. She tells me to make a appointment right now to come back at 11 PM (her last appointment time) cause she wanted me to daty her again. We talk more and out the door.Common. You are a senior member. I want you to daty me again = I want $.5. Nothing more...nothing less.

Otis C1
11-19-13, 16:13
From the reports, both ladies seems to bring top level service which is great! To those who have seen both, can you comment on looks? Younger, slimmer?These two ladies are similar in attitude, service etc. As far as looks go, Happy has a typical Korean look. Smaller build but nice. Paula is a little taller, fuller figured with a pretty wild head of curly hair. And with her part Spanish heritage, has a more exotic look to her. Hope this helps.

Bigahi007
11-20-13, 00:27
These two ladies are similar in attitude, service etc. As far as looks go, Happy has a typical Korean look. Smaller build but nice. Paula is a little taller, fuller figured with a pretty wild head of curly hair. And with her part Spanish heritage, has a more exotic look to her. Hope this helps.Thanks for the comparison. I guess I have to try both and report back.

Mahalo.

RoyWut
11-20-13, 02:05
Can anyone give some info on what the usual damage is at Kison with Happy? Also what's her ethnicity?

Treboh808
11-20-13, 02:25
These two ladies are similar in attitude, service etc. As far as looks go, Happy has a typical Korean look. Smaller build but nice. Paula is a little taller, fuller figured with a pretty wild head of curly hair. And with her part Spanish heritage, has a more exotic look to her. Hope this helps.I had Paula before but I'm wondering how old is happy is?

Thanks.

FootballFann12
11-20-13, 04:29
Made an appointment at CHM this morning, but when I arrived they acted like I had never called. Maybe they thought I was LE, because they didn't even try to sell me on another girl.

I decided to make the best of the situation and head to Kison, where I knew I would be treated well. When I arrived I told they daytime mama that I didn't care who I saw (unless Happy was available, of course she wasn't). Pretty busy so I had to wait to shower, I knew there were other mongers waiting to shower so I made it a quick one! Getting back to the room it only took about 1 minute before Pink walks in. She is short and pretty well stacked. Cute face. No ass. I would say she is in her 40's, but looks pretty good. Some LFK, she isn't much of a kisser but I ain't there for the kissing. Nice tits, you can tell she had decent sized breast before she got implants, as there is plenty of natural tit over the hard bolt-ons. BBBJ is OK. She can only take in about 2 inches, 3 at most. Kind of disappointing, but she has this light touch that got me there pretty quick. I have her sit on my face for some DATY. Was nervous because of hairy kitty, but didn't taste like anything until she started getting wet, when it started tasting good. She hopped off for some more BBBJ before jumping on jr BBCG. Had some decent techniques, but not the greatest. We switch to mish where her breast look amazing. I forgot to mention how suckable her tits are. I finish CIP in mish and she cleans us up. Still about 25 minutes left, and I wanted to go for round 2, but she offered a massage and that sounded pretty good. The sex wasn't that great anyway. I am glad I took the massage because she gives one of the best massages I have ever had at an AMP, great pressure for such a little lady. Session ends about 5 minutes early, and that is if you count the 10 minutes I waited alone for a shower as part of the hour. Unusual for Kison, but as I said, it was very busy. She had a good attitude, English isn't so good, but would crack a few jokes. She seemed fascinated by my chest hair--like she had never seen chest hair before (And I ain't Austin Powers or nothing). Don't you other mongers have chest hair!? Haha.

L / A / S / Massage 7/8/7/9.5.

5 HF 1.5 tip.

Ilovewhores247
11-20-13, 04:47
Checked out Jackie because of her big tits. They are pretty big. She stands 5'6" and is pretty skinny. Her big tits make up most of her weight IMHO. Service not bad. Her BBBJ is pretty good. Her pussy is pretty tight but could not get into it (not literally). Finished off with BBBJ and splattered on her body.

Bigahi007
11-20-13, 12:52
Checked out Jackie because of her big tits. They are pretty big. She stands 5'6" and is pretty skinny. Her big tits make up most of her weight IMHO. Service not bad. Her BBBJ is pretty good. Her pussy is pretty tight but could not get into it (not literally). Finished off with BBBJ and splattered on her body.Howzit Ilove and thanks for the post. Curious as I have read really good reviews on Jackie and was going to check her out. What made your visit with her "could not get into it"? I read she gives super good massage too? Maybe just no connection? Sorry just curious.

Mahalo.

Cheapo
11-20-13, 13:33
Checked out Jackie because of her big tits. They are pretty big. She stands 5'6" and is pretty skinny. Her big tits make up most of her weight IMHO. Service not bad. Her BBBJ is pretty good. Her pussy is pretty tight but could not get into it (not literally). Finished off with BBBJ and splattered on her body.Thanks for the report. Have heard things about Jackie & Paula here & thinking of seeing one of them soon but not sure which one.

So gents who should I see. Really love huge tits & love to suck & play with them but love dfk just as much.

IKA143
11-20-13, 14:59
After that Awesome time with Happy (boy this is getting addicting) I made an appointment for Jackie, Mama Chanel was surprised to see me back so soon..like the next day. As she already knew it was me on the phone. LOL, well she did say I made a good choice. And after reading Hypo Luxa's post on her, I just had to try La Femme Ni-Jackie.. Yes she reminds me Maggie Q (with bigger boobies) who plays in the TV series Nikita. So if you always wanted to bone Maggie Q.. She is the next best thang IMHO.

She is Korean / Haole with Beautiful D's (No Scars) Nicely done. She has a very sexy low voice. She loves to suck cock, not sloppy, but very sensual. Gave a pretty rimming. Wasn't prepared for that, but it felt really good, returned the favor and gave her DATY tasted very good, this girl has a very sexy moan, I was very hard..did BBCG, BBMish, back to BBBJ, BBDS, BBMish, couldn't pop so she gave me a BBHJ with BBJCIM... WAS AWESOME! Jr was being Naughty she said. LOL. After that she gave me the Best Massage I've Ever Had.. I mean.. All done by her Feet. I was VERY AMAZED... Felt so good. Hmm.. I should have asked if I can suck on her toes. Hehehe. But yeah fellas if you want a very good massage, Jackie Q is the way to go. You won't be disappointed. And I was never rushed. Chanel didn't even knocked once, Right on Chanel.. *I want you too * Paid the Usual Damage. Another satisfied client. Would love to do a repeat.. But want to try more girls in here. Hope this review helps with other mongers. So yeah make sure you make an appointment for the girl you want. Chanel will definitely hook you up.

Genji 808
11-20-13, 15:06
These two ladies are similar in attitude, service etc. As far as looks go, Happy has a typical Korean look. Smaller build but nice. Paula is a little taller, fuller figured with a pretty wild head of curly hair. And with her part Spanish heritage, has a more exotic look to her. Hope this helps.Thanks for the reply bruddah Otis! I recon'd Kison a while ago. Place was busy. Mama showed me Pink. Vibe felt off so I passed. Still want to see what Happy looks like.

Hawaii Raven
11-20-13, 16:07
Common. You are a senior member. I want you to daty me again = I want $.5. Nothing more...nothing less.I know that. Just reporting on what happened and what she said. Didn't say I made the appointment right then and there and went back later that night for round two.

Pumpking
11-20-13, 20:45
WOW! Went to see Paula today. All I can say is WOW! Upon arrival, MS ask me if I wanted to shower, so self showered. A little after getting back to the room, Paula arrived. Immediately started to DFK, exposed her D-cups and tiny little Bush, and started stroking jr. After about a min, she told me to lay back for some BLS and BBBJ (felt sooooo good) 10 minutes later, she turned around for some 69. This girl loves to be eaten! Flipped her on her back for more munching. God, love the way she moans and clench her butt cheeks and squeeze her thighs when she cums. My head felt like It was in a vise. After cumming, she told me " fuck me" . She was sooooo tight. Took about a min or so, just to get full penetration. She moaned loudly and I could feel body tense as we were in mish. Flipped her over and K9 til I popped. Thought it was over, but she began BBBJ again. Once hard, she mounted me in CG, grinding and bouncing. Rolled her over for more mish and then standing mish (pounding her harder now) . After the deed, she had to just lay down. She said she couldn't get up yet, then she went to go clean up. She said she had a hard time walking ther and back. She is an incredible time! L / A / S = 8/10/10.

Billy Bob 1
11-22-13, 08:18
So after reading all the reports of great service here, I peeled myself away from empire to try happy, I called ahead mama said she was ready so I went down. I just left the gym so I took a quick self shower. In the room, happy comes in, she looks pretty good, she is a smoker though and her face showed. Small talk because she is nerves about me being LE. But after telling her I heard about her from a friend, not an online friend, and about the other places I have been she opened up and got undressed. She has me stand on the bed but don't hold on to the bar, I am far to big for that little bar, LOL. She gives me the wettest and sloppiest BBBJ I have ever had. I come down for some daty, she said she doen't like 69 so I Sat. The the chair and went to town. Jr went soft so she had to BBBJ to get me hard again, that's when she went into 69. On to mish and finish in dg. The hole time she is trying to be nasty by talking dirty, that was a first for me. After all done she says you superman, haha I was laughing. She says how was your happy time, I said great. I was very sweaty so another quick self shower. Back to room she helps me get dressed and some small talk later I told her why I come to AMPs. She no worrie about your wife, you come see me everyday I'll take care of you. I chuckled and said if only that were possible, I would be here everyday. She is a little firecraker once she warms up. Standed fees. I didn't see any other girls, mama was keeping everybody out of the hall when I was walking through. I will be back after I sample a few other places. I want to hit up Pepsi before she leaves. Happy, good times were had by all, or just me and that's all that matters. Be safe.

Honolulu808
11-22-13, 14:32
Had a noon session with Anela aka Happy but I wanted to play again so I went back lastnight only to find all the popular girls busy with my fellow mongers. Chanel suggested I try Kelly one of her 2 new girls (I seen Gina in an earlier report). After a quick shower I stepped out to see Anela getting ready for her appointment, quick chat, light kiss an a nod of approval from Happy, off to the room I go. Kelly just came out of the girls room at the same time wearing a red shear bathrobe where once in the room revealed that was all she had on. Kelly is a great kisser, LFK, DFK very passionate too. It was like making out as a teenager. Her robe drops to the flor the same time my towel drops too. She had this little shyness about her as she said sorry her breast is small where I comment back, it's natural and let me see how sensitive your nipples are. I started licking her nipples as my hand roamed down to the why. Yup, very sensitive as I could feel her pussy feeling the sensation of the nipple licking. Kelly then drops for a little BBBJ which got me to attention. I wanted to return the favor so I guided her onto the bed to begin my oral worship at the why. Yummy and tasty and no prelube so it was a pleasant time there as she got rocked into several earth shattering orgasms. Then onto the mission. Soft, slow, fast, hard this girl can take a cock real good in her pussy. After a long time in a couple positions she asked to stop because she was sore, too many customers today she said. I told her it will take a while to get used to having multiple partners at any given day and she agreed.

L /8. Although not from Hawaii originally she passes for a local Korean, English language is quit good.

A /10. She enjoyed pleasing me as much a being pleased.

S /9.5. See above.

Kelly is on my repeat provider list as I hope she is around for a while.

Honolulu808
11-22-13, 18:19
Thanks for the reply bruddah Otis! I recon'd Kison a while ago. Place was busy. Mama showed me Pink. Vibe felt off so I passed. Still want to see what Happy looks like.Genji you did have sessions with Happy. Right here in the Kison tread. Post #25011.

Genji 808
11-22-13, 19:16
Genji you did have sessions with Happy. Right here in the Kison tread. Post #25011.Yes, as I mentioned in other posts, I saw her when she first started. Before the Happy 2.0 makeover. Back then she was a chubby MILF who looked to be in her 40's and just didn't do it for me. With all the latest reports of her new looks and spectacular services, I am inclined to believe that I may have experienced a bait and switch or is looking 100% better now.

Foot Stride
11-22-13, 22:01
On a whim, dropped by Kison without appointment, and unsurprisingly ATF Happy is booked for at least a couple hours straight. Mama seemed really disappointed that she couldn't give me Happy this visit, but I didn't mind. Plan A scrapped, went with Plan be Paula, who was available. Her body is solid! Firm stomach, great ass. When she flexed her glutes, they were like buns of steel! Her BBBJ is easily my favorite. Spent a lot of time licking the shaft. DT, no teeth, soft, slow, sensual. She did seem to have trouble taking jr in CG and mish. If the providers I have seen are to be believed, jr is slightly on the thicker side, so may be a concern. She never complained though, and just opted to switch positions. She does have great pussy control, and having her lower lips around jr felt just as amazing as her upper lips. Time just flew by, and before I knew it, Mama called, so had to finish quickly. Finished HJ CIM in 69 with about 5 min overtime.

GraveDiggah
11-23-13, 08:36
Saw Happy recently at Kison. What can I say, but what an experience! Comes into the room and I notice she possesses a very nice tan. Begin with a good BBBJ; great deep throat and licking of my twins. Some DFK, I then return the favor for some DATY. She is loving it by the sounds coming from her beautiful mouth. On goes the cover for missionary. Her nani feels great. On to K-9, then back to missionary where I released my load. She goes to get a warm towel to clean me up. Because of her sexiness, junior wakes up again. She tried to get me off via HJ, but unfortunately, I could not release a second time. Overall, a great experience. A definite return trip.

Yung Evr
11-24-13, 00:10
Saw Happy recently at Kison. What can I say, but what an experience! Comes into the room and I notice she possesses a very nice tan. Begin with a good BBBJ; great deep throat and licking of my twins. Some DFK, I then return the favor for some DATY. She is loving it by the sounds coming from her beautiful mouth. On goes the cover for missionary. Her nani feels great. On to K-9, then back to missionary where I released my load. She goes to get a warm towel to clean me up. Because of her sexiness, junior wakes up again. She tried to get me off via HJ, but unfortunately, I could not release a second time. Overall, a great experience. A definite return trip.Happy has a delicious pussy that feels heavenly on my bare cock.

Bigahi007
11-24-13, 13:58
Aloha fellow hobbyists! Called MS to see who was available and all the popular ladies were busy. I have never went down just to see the line up, so I thought this was a good time to just see the other providers there and basically recon for future since I was in the area. Upon arriving, I asked MS Chanel who was available and I guess it was my lucky day as MS said Happy! (I guess one of you cancelled) So Happy was the obvious choice. This was my first experience with Happy and I was pretty excited and curious. So Self Shower and back in the room and waited about 10 minutes. Knock knock and in walks this beautiful spunky gal with nice see through outfit with perky see's in plain sight. She actually thought I looked familiar and started asking different names, and I was smiling thinking "no sweet heart you don't know me, but I want to get to know you!" After small talk she said, "Welcome to Happy Time"! Happy asked me to stand on the bed and like many posts she gave an exceptional BBBJ with twisting and turning and all the while eyeballing me. Very playful, sexy and a great experience. She made me feel very comfortable and got me extremely hard. I laid down and received more BBBJ with nipples grazing me, and eventually moving to 69. Delicious nani with cute full lips that tasted scrumptious. She turns around an mounts me CG and wow what a nice fitting glove. She is rocking and rolling and snap crackle pop, I bust my nut. That was the quickest I have ever busted a nut. SHe cleans me up with hot towel and we just lay down and show me some of her photos. Very pretty lady with model looks. She is probably in her early 30's and solid body. SHe surely takes great care of herself and it shows. She tried to jr back up but I was spent.

L / S / A 9.5/9.5/9.5. Honestly I would have put 10's but way too much heat to take from fellow mongers!

I am just glad I can post and contribute for all the great posts I have read. Thank you fellow hobbyist for all your contributions on this site. It is most helpful!

Bigahi007
11-24-13, 14:17
Aloha Fellow Hobbyists.

Went back after awesome session with Happy a few days ago. On this next visit, there were no familiar names of faces (I am fairly new to this hobby and MP). I asked MS if she can show me the line up. She came back in a few minutes opened the door and the 4 ladies walked by the door slowly as MS rattled off some names. I was trying to think about this site to remember some of the names of provider that had positive reports by you fellow mongers. For some reason April stood out in my head. So I selected April. Nice MILF lady that started with a decent massage. I asked for firm and she kind of hesitated and did the best that she could. It was a decent massage and she was very playful. She did a great job. She started caressing the boys and licking my earlobes and that usually gets jr standing at full staff. On the flip she had such soft lips during the BBBJ. She was excellent with light soft suction alternating to firm strong suction that was very good. All the while rubbing her soft body against mine. She positioned to 69 and I was dining on a shaven nani with very cute lips. She was sensitive and enjoyed my oral talents and became very wet. I asked her to stop as I wanted to get a good look and taste so I laid her on her back and did some DATY and DATO. She really enjoyed this and was tensing up and gushing wet. I needed to get jr into that and pulled her to the side of the bed and inserted jr. Very nice snug fit and she was vocally approving my every stroke in mish. I really enjoyed the feeling and she did also based on her sound, and how wet she was. Needed to get a towel to keep from getting bed soaked. Tried CG, DS, but went back to mish as this is where it was best for us anyway. I grabbed her hips and continued to pound until I couldn't hold back and popped all over the place. She was a great experience.

L / A / S 7-8/9/8.5.

A bit soft body, but who am I to complain as I am no perfect body. Nice lady with good service. I would repeat!

Jizzy McDizzy
11-24-13, 18:37
Happy!

She is probably in her early 30's and solid body.
Happy is in her 40's. If she stood next to actual early 30's stunners like The Chanel, The Million or The Julie, then you would clearly see the difference.

Sorry but too many times a reviewer will state the wrong age of Kison MILFs / GILFs and it gives guys the wrong expectations. It's a lose-lose for everyone including the provider to embellish on age.

RoyWut
11-24-13, 19:34
Mahalo for the posts fellas. I've never been to an AMP before, but want to make Kison and Happy my first experience. Any advice for someone new to the game?

Bigahi007
11-24-13, 23:59
Happy is in her 40's. If she stood next to actual early 30's stunners like The Chanel, The Million or The Julie, then you would clearly see the difference.

Sorry but too many times a reviewer will state the wrong age of Kison MILFs / GILFs and it gives guys the wrong expectations. It's a lose-lose for everyone including the provider to embellish on age.Jizzy my apologies as I am not trying to mislead anyone. I gave my opinion on what I estimate her age to be. No disrespect to anyone nor trying to misinform. Just giving my take on my personal experience. I honestly don't think anyone I'd's the ladies. You are probably better at estimating a providers age than I am. As mentioned in my previous posts I am new at this. Again my apologies.

TongueLover696
11-25-13, 00:41
Mahalo for the posts fellas. I've never been to an AMP before, but want to make Kison and Happy my first experience. Any advice for someone new to the game?Call in the afternoon or evening, the day before you want to meet Happy. Make sure you talk with Chanel. Tell her that you have been referred to Kison and Happy in particular. You want to make an appointment that is at her convenience, probably about 11:00 am. Kison opens at 9:00, but Happy is a busy lady every night and likes her beauty sleep. Be willing to be flexible.

Be prepared to have your world rocked. You're starting near the top end of the local providers.

Mondo Badfoot
11-25-13, 01:39
Very fuckin' happy, fuckin' Happy! Yup! I did it again- couldn't help myself. I 've been with Happy many, many times over the last year, but it gets better every time. Today was no exception, but it was exceptional! This nasty little baby had her way with me. Started with lots of DFK and caresses, then she told me to sit down and close my eyes. I did, then I felt a tickle starting behind my knees and up the inside of my thighs, all around my balls and up and down Junior! She did variations on this til I was shaking! (I later opened my eyes to see she was using a little red feathered, tickle-whip). Then I felt her soft, hot, wet mouth slowly and gently slide over my knob! WTF! She spent at least 30 minutes licking and sucking my cock and everything else I got! Her DT gets deeper every time I see her- she almost got it all today. Her bls was over the top, then we started in mish with me going in slow. "Slow, easy", she said! That lasted about 1 minute... "Put it all in! She moaned into my ear! "It won't fit", I told her. "Yes, I can take it all!- make it fit ". Then she was on top. CG, RCG, more DFK, bls, dt... She came twice in sideways doggie, two or three times while I dined at the why, I think she even came once while she was fucking my cock with her face! Today was way above and beyond previous sessions. Happy treated me to a couple of special pleasures that she has never to me before! Surprise, surprise!! Amazing! L- 10, A- 11, S- 12!

By the way, I made my appointment tha day before!

RoyWut
11-25-13, 02:30
Call in the afternoon or evening, the day before you want to meet Happy. Make sure you talk with Chanel. Tell her that you have been referred to Kison and Happy in particular. You want to make an appointment that is at her convenience, probably about 11:00 am. Kison opens at 9:00, but Happy is a busy lady every night and likes her beauty sleep. Be willing to be flexible.

Be prepared to have your world rocked. You're starting near the top end of the local providers.Thanks. Does age matter to providers? I am 29 and have read Happy is in her 40's. Any chance I get turned away?

Mazeno
11-25-13, 11:42
Thanks. Does age matter to providers? I am 29 and have read Happy is in her 40's. Any chance I get turned away?If you can make your appt early and be there on time or even 5 min before there shouldn't be any problems. Your age will be okay. No worries there. Have fun and look forward to your report!

Goser
11-25-13, 13:13
Thanks. Does age matter to providers? I am 29 and have read Happy is in her 40's. Any chance I get turned away?No chance you will be turned away. Worst case is the provider you are interested in is not available.

Honolulu808
11-25-13, 17:18
Thanks. Does age matter to providers? I am 29 and have read Happy is in her 40's. Any chance I get turned away?Your age is okay, just so long as your over 21, you could be in your 70's it doesn't matter. As for Happy don't worry about age don't post about age and it will be fine. As someone else mentioned you are starting at the very top and as you know they there is a lot of other providers out there.

As for your first time at this. Be nice to MS and your provider and you will be treated very well and this goes for any provider you see.

Writing reports. Write a good review, if there is something negative don't post it just leave it be and use the rating system as your final review. As you like to read reports we would like to read yours too.

Don't get stuck on one provider like shopping for food you go to different places and eat different things all the time. In this hobby, vary your diet. And remember, these providers are working girls they are not in the industry to look for a boyfriend. Don't fall in love, lust is okay. Just live for the moment and enjoy.

Uki Eater
11-25-13, 18:19
Thanks. Does age matter to providers? I am 29 and have read Happy is in her 40's. Any chance I get turned away?At that age, some or even most older providers would be flattered to service a customer younger than them, especially if he looks good and is in decent shape. If you're nice and a gentleman, you'll get good service. Try not to display any negative signs (facial expression / body language) that you are disappointed / bothered / turned off because she'll pick up on it. Just be smiley / happy, have fun with the girl and don't expect things based on what you heard or read about.

Honolulu808
11-26-13, 18:22
I was in need of a good massage as my shoulders and mid back was killing me. Paula to the rescue. I got a full shiatsu deep tissue massage, total session 1.5 hours, no happy ending needed as my body was all so good. In fact I had a hard day the next day and her massage lasted a good 3-4 days after the massage.

Sunday after a session with Happy my lower back went out so the next day I made an appointment with Paula again and this time she gave me a hour Swedish / Lomi Lomi massage. Here I am 24 hours after the massage and my body and mind is in great shape.

Guys Paula puts her heart, sole, body & muscles into her art of massage. $.5 & HF and again no happy ending as I didn't need it.

This post should be in Massage Therapists thread.

TongueLover696
11-26-13, 19:46

Sorry but too many times a reviewer will state the wrong age of Kison MILFs / GILFs and it gives guys the wrong expectations. It's a lose-lose for everyone including the provider to embellish on age.Happy has let me know that she was none too happy that some monger (months ago, not this current post) said she was 40 something. She said she was 33, I think. Now I haven't seen her I'd and don't expect to. I've seen 30 year olds that look older, and 40 something's that might look younger in the right light. I have seen Happy in the brighter hallway light, and I didn't see any definite older age indicators. Her hands look young. Her spirit and energy are youthful. If she is 50 and looks like she does and f..s like the Energizer Bunny, I really don't care how old she is.

You are free to post what you feel is accurate, and she is definitely not going to pass for one of the ever youthful 23 year old spinners, mostly because she demonstrates the experience they often lack and a much more complete menu of services. She might qualify as a MILF, but definitely not a GILF!

LongBoarder
11-26-13, 22:23
I was in need of a good massage as my shoulders and mid back was killing me. Paula to the rescue. I got a full shiatsu deep tissue massage, total session 1.5 hours, no happy ending needed as my body was all so good. In fact I had a hard day the next day and her massage lasted a good 3-4 days after the massage.

Sunday after a session with Happy my lower back went out so the next day I made an appointment with Paula again and this time she gave me a hour Swedish / Lomi Lomi massage. Here I am 24 hours after the massage and my body and mind is in great shape.

Guys Paula puts her heart, sole, body & muscles into her art of massage. $.5 & HF and again no happy ending as I didn't need it.

This post should be in Massage Therapists thread.(5 & HF for a massage?) I would have just paid HF & $, for the massage w / H.E. (Just my 2 cents).

FootballFann12
11-27-13, 01:46
Is happy haole?No, she is Asian. Korean I believe.

Honolulu808
11-27-13, 01:54
Is happy haole?Happy is a young and beautiful Korean lady.

Yung Evr
11-27-13, 02:33
Happy has let me know that she was none too happy that some monger (months ago, not this current post) said she was 40 something. She said she was 33, I think. Now I haven't seen her I'd and don't expect to. I've seen 30 year olds that look older, and 40 something's that might look younger in the right light. I have seen Happy in the brighter hallway light, and I didn't see any definite older age indicators. Her hands look young. Her spirit and energy are youthful. If she is 50 and looks like she does and f..s like the Energizer Bunny, I really don't care how old she is.

You are free to post what you feel is accurate, and she is definitely not going to pass for one of the ever youthful 23 year old spinners, mostly because she demonstrates the experience they often lack and a much more complete menu of services. She might qualify as a MILF, but definitely not a GILF!Happy's pussy takes my cock to nirvana every time. That's all that matters.

Kagasain
11-27-13, 03:30
I called last week and mama said Yoko was back from her vacation but I ended up not going so can't confirm.

Yung Evr
11-27-13, 03:41
At that age, some or even most older providers would be flattered to service a customer younger than them, especially if he looks good and is in decent shape. If you're nice and a gentleman, you'll get good service. Try not to display any negative signs (facial expression / body language) that you are disappointed / bothered / turned off because she'll pick up on it. Just be smiley / happy, have fun with the girl and don't expect things based on what you heard or read about.They also like that young, hard cock that can go for repeated rounds like a 6-shooter. The girls get frustrated with the startnstop and half hard erections they get with the old guys.

Mondo Badfoot
11-27-13, 04:36
Seems to be a wide range of opinions, based on whatevahs! I have personally done my own research... Examined every inch of Happy's sweet little body- inside and out! There is no way that she is in her forties! Not that I care, age means nothing to me- service and attitude mean everything. One last point- another quality that she has in abundance which helps make her one of the very best providers ever is her intelligence (and her perfect tits) !

- Mondo out!

Local1234
11-27-13, 04:44
Happy's pussy takes my cock to nirvana every time. That's all that matters.Yup who cares if she's 35 or 45.

USukebe2
11-27-13, 05:27
Yup who cares if she's 35 or 45.I couldn't agree more. But I don't understand why Happy's age is that much of a concern to anyone. I got a lot of flak earlier this year on Happy's birthday regarding her age which was posted as an inside joke between her and me. Bottom line: if you want top level service from a good looking woman, Happy's the one.

Honolulu808
11-27-13, 07:31
I couldn't agree more. But I don't understand why Happy's age is that much of a concern to anyone. I got a lot of flak earlier this year on Happy's birthday regarding her age which was posted as an inside joke between her and me. Bottom line: if you want top level service from a good looking woman, Happy's the one.Bravo. I concur. Perfect summarization.

Now can we get off of this subject and start posting reports on all the girls.

Pumpking
11-27-13, 21:00
Today I went to see Paula again. She came into the room and greeted me with DFK"s, while slowly unwrapping my towel. I laid down face up for some incredible BLS and BBBJ. She was getting me sooo hard and horny so I told her to move into 69, where I could munch away at her neatly trimmed pussy. She was loving it! Clenching of the butt cheeks and squirming around. She even paused the BBBJ to enjoy herself. I had to get more of that delicious pussy, so I laid her down and began munching away. She squirmed and moaned as I held her close to continue the tongue lashing. Again, her butt tensed and thighs vise gripped my head, so I know she was ready. Entered her slowly in mish as she started to moan, going a little faster all the time as the moans got louder. Shifted her to K9 and started to thrust harder as she pumped back. (I love it when she gets into it too) she was loving K9 , so I leaned her over the bed so I could pump much harder. God. She felt sooo incredible that when I was looking and grabbing her firm ass I had to pop! She later went to knees to get me up again, but I only got a semi, but tried to insert again. No prevail, so she said she was going to clean up. She told me that I always make her mind go in a tizzy. On her return she gave me a great massage. Felt so good to get a good massage after the deed. Got to repeat with her kind of service.

Yung Evr
11-28-13, 02:08
Happy and Paula for me. Who gets your vote?

Honolulu808
11-28-13, 19:26
Happy Gobble Gobble to the Kison regulars and the Kison girls. Have an awesome night, drink, eat and be merry.

TongueLover696
11-28-13, 20:39
Happy Gobble Gobble to the Kison regulars and the Kison girls. Have an awesome night, drink, eat and be merry.Wish I could get in a visit today, ladies. Especially if I can ever get a Paula. Happy Duo. I will be over for a Pre-Christmas visit, though. Happy Turkey day, and all my best to you for the holidays.

Crazy Glu
11-28-13, 21:10
Happy and Paula for me. Who gets your vote?Is it too much to vote for both? I had them both, to which I will return. =D.

CG.

Yung Evr
11-28-13, 22:00
Wish I could get in a visit today, ladies. Especially if I can ever get a Paula. Happy Duo. I will be over for a Pre-Christmas visit, though. Happy Turkey day, and all my best to you for the holidays.A 3-some with H&P would be fucking awesome.

TongueLover696
11-29-13, 02:03
A 3-some with H&P would be fucking awesome.I've had multiple duos with Happy. Sad to say that none of them have been very good. Not Happy's fault, just not a good fit with the partner, and one of those partners was Monica. Paula and Monica were the best duo I've had at Kison, but of course, Monica has changed locations. The chemistry between the girls has to be just right, and I'm not sure that either Happy or Paula will work well with the other. I'll have to go for two separate sessions to see if I can set up that duo before they both go vaycay again.

S Hunter
11-29-13, 04:06
Stopped by and mama gave me Kelly. I wish she hadn't.

Massage was she touched my back and told me to turn over. She stripped and was ready to go. All covered but not that good. So I just busted a nut and split. Standard rates. Was disappointed I didn't get the service I read about here. Mama told me to try Paula next time.

Yung Evr
11-30-13, 01:54
Stopped by and mama gave me Kelly. I wish she hadn't.

Massage was she touched my back and told me to turn over. She stripped and was ready to go. All covered but not that good. So I just busted a nut and split. Standard rates. Was disappointed I didn't get the service I read about here. Mama told me to try Paula next time.You got to hook up with Happy or Paula for the real Kison experience.

Lonely Smiles
11-30-13, 04:27
Ok, I've now been to see Happy twice. The first time was good (my fault on that count, I went with a closely shaved beard and did not realize how sharp it was. I accidentally hurt her sensitive clit during DATY. I felt sooo bad) the 2nd time was fantastic! 2nd time around I learned my lesson. I will always go completely clean shaven if I'm going to attempt DATY.

To start off, the Mamasan is great. She is extremely polite on the phone and in person. She seems to genuinely want all customers to have a positive "Kison" experience and asks how the session was when she escorts you to the door and thanks you for coming.

Details: I went 15 minutes early to make sure I could take care of my shower and be ready to rock and roll as soon as Happy was ready. She came into the room looking gorgeous in this light pink negligee. Happy has a killer figure--in fact we even talked about the gym she attends. After a warm embrace and the first DFK of the night, she let me turn her around and take in the awesome sight of her tanned legs in sexy red heels. Such a turn on, I was hard as a rock rubbing her shapely thighs. Then she slipped off her panties and negligee and let me indulge my fantasy: standing by the bed side in just her heels, she let me lick from her ankles, up to the backs of her knees where I stopped to kiss and suckle, then all the way up her thighs and BAM face between her supple ass cheeks. She clenched a little when I went in for DATO, but damn, I was a very happy camper.

From here, she had me stand on the bed and gave the most sensual BBBJ with deep throat, alternating angles, teasing my boys, suckling them, then taking my whole length to the back of her throat. She even grabbed my behind and pulled me close forcing me deeper. Unreal. She complimented me on my muscles, which totally made my ego feel great. She crawled onto the bed, the entire time making sultry eye contact. The BBBJ continued as she had me lay down. Here I also got some B2 be as she rubbed her breasts and body all over me. Next, she brought her hips over my face for 69. The view, her moans, the way she lowered her stomach down onto mine pretty much had me on fire. I hungrily went to work with DATY and DATO. After a few minutes we switched positions and she told me "eat me more!" OF COURSE! What the beautiful lady asks for, the beautiful lady gets.

After maybe 10 minutes of DATY and DATO, she told me to take her. My god, BBFSCIP!! I came hard in mish after a few minutes, I had been saving it up for several days. I stayed hard and she let me keep going as my cream oozed out. So good.

Next a brief intermission before she came back and offered me a massage. She told me to recharge with a coy smile. Then on the flip, she came close in for B2 be, nice HJ while talking dirty and telling me to cum all over her body. I wasn't quite up to the task after dropping a huge load the first time. More DFK. Then to the bed side where I repeated my 'ankles to ass lick' on her backside. She told me to put it in BB DT. Then she turned over and I did standing mish as she layed on the bed. She arched her back, pulling me close, I suckled on her erect nipples, and she told me to cum inside her AGAIN!! I think I shot blanks, hard to cum again for me after unloading the first time. She brought a hot towel and we talked story while she cleaned me up.

The whole session was GFE and sometimes P.S.E. Never rushed. She called for Chanel who walked me to the door and courteously thanked me for coming. I will sleep well tonight. I'm not going to bother with the number system. Needless to say, I've experienced "Happy time". Time and money well spent. Much Mahalo!!

Hinode
11-30-13, 05:04
Seems to be a wide range of opinions, based on whatevahs! I have personally done my own research... Examined every inch of Happy's sweet little body- inside and out! There is no way that she is in her forties! Not that I care, age means nothing to me- service and attitude mean everything. One last point- another quality that she has in abundance which helps make her one of the very best providers ever is her intelligence (and her perfect tits) !

- Mondo out!Couple that with MSOG & BBFS, superior attitude and service beats looks / age any day. Totally agree 100% with braddah Mondo.

H.

AndOne
11-30-13, 05:19
Stop by Kison again without an appt but lucky me paula was available. Coco asked me to try yuki but I told her no and asked for paula. Something about paula just turns me on and she sure gives awesome.

Service. Love the tan looks and the twins she has. She gets in the room and we started making out from get go. Come to think of it I really haven't had any massage from paula since we be getting it on from the moment she walk in. I've read lots of good comments about happy so she will be on my next to do list when I visit kison. Coco reminded me that I need to make an appt for happy so I'll make sure to do that before I had there. Paula's L 9.5, S9.5, A9.5. Have fun with her and she does BBFS... Happy mongering...

TomThumb69
12-01-13, 15:08
Did something happen at kison, went there thanksgiving night and the place was closed. Are they still in business?

Honolulu808
12-01-13, 16:01
Did something happen at kison, went there thanksgiving night and the place was closed. Are they still in business?All is okay and back to the same schedule. Went to Kison on Black Friday to deposit my "Happy" Thanksgiving cheer. Chanel closed at 6 pm on Thursday to have a night out with all the girls together. On the way in and also on the way out I ran into some of the girls. Some lost their voice and looked a little hung over. Food, drinks and Karaoke was the agenda for Thursday night.

I should do the same with my employees on holidays. Only problem I work on holidays.

Single50
12-01-13, 19:16
Happy and Paula for me. Who gets your vote?Happy gets my vote. She worked out with a personal trainer for us. The first time I saw her about a year ago, she was chubby with a pouch. I turned the lights down when she came in the room. She only did CIMWOS. Now she does CIMWS. The last time I saw her, I CIM and I was shaking like a mahi mahi. She kept on going till I was empty. She has more skills and power now. I like Paula's looks. I like the hapa-mix look. In fact, she looks like a local girl. She has a big booty. BBPaula. I am an ass man. She has power too. P.S.E all the way. The new Happy with her nice tan and service is hard to beat. How many providers do you know go to the gym? If all the providers went to the gym, I would be picking cans.

USukebe2
12-01-13, 21:39
It's been hard booking appointments with Happy since she's been back due to our work schedules. Me because of the holidays and she's just plain busy. So I was really glad when I was able to squeeze in a couple of appointments this weekend.

Yesterday she looked gorgeous as always. She asks me why I didn't let her know that I was coming. I told her that I wanted to surprise her because she had asked why I haven't seen her for awhile. As usual our chemistry is great and although we haven't seen each other in weeks we don't miss a beat. A couple of times she bit into my shoulder really hard while she was coming. I'm not talking love bites here this was animalistic, nearly drawing blood type of bites. I had to ask her if she was marking her territory. LOL She proudly proclaims that she's "the winner" when we're done. While I'm getting dressed Happy tells me "if she ever catches me going anywhere else" she's going to "cut off my tongue" and to emphasize her point she makes a scissors motion with her fingers. OMG at least she didn't tell me she'd kill me like in K-drama. Koreans are so dramatic. Haha.

Today I got my revenge because I made her tap out. She actually asked me to stop so she could catch her breath and gather herself. We're both trying to catch our breath by the time we're done. Once again she turns giggly and ticklish as I caress her. She noticed that the cover on the bed nearly came off and jokingly asks me who I was with. She was on her back most of the time so it certainly wasn't me! Happy says the other girls are going to make fun of her because she looks like a mess so she puts her hair up before leaving the room. On my way out just as a reminder, she gives me a big smile and the scissors sign. Even though it was a gloomy day with all the rain, Happy was my ray of sunshine.

Honolulu808
12-02-13, 02:08
Happy was feisty as hell, she didn't get enough from her earlier sessions and she wanted to play hard so it was game. As she walked in announcing that she did not pre-lube so she strips naked (hmmm not her usual dress code, Pain Jane wear) takes her hair down and lays on the edge of the bed and spreads wide eagle. Dove down for less than a minute and boom once dry now she was soaking wet. I stood up to start cock slapping her pussy till another explosion. On to other stuff but unfortunately I am unable to post what we did but I can say things got a little wild and loud, so loud couple girls pounded the door and said on Korean we are making too much noise (all the other rooms was busy at the same time I guess we should have put on Do Not Disturb sign). Oops! So we changed gears to a passionate love making session. I swear Happy had at least 6 earth shattering orgasms in less than 35 minutes. When she got off the bed to stand she dropped being weak at the knees.

On the way out one of the girls asked what the hell were we doing because too much noise from the both of us. We both apologized as I exited stage right. Just before leaving Happy asked if I'm coming back later, so I made an appointment for later tonight.

Tanx guys for getting her started for an onolishish awesome rainy Sunday afternoon. Hmmm what awaits me for tonight?

Honolulu808
12-02-13, 14:35
Happy was feisty as hell, she didn't get enough from her earlier sessions and she wanted to play hard so it was game. As she walked in announcing that she did not pre-lube so she strips naked (hmmm not her usual dress code, Pain Jane wear) takes her hair down and lays on the edge of the bed and spreads wide eagle. Dove down for less than a minute and boom once dry now she was soaking wet. I stood up to start cock slapping her pussy till another explosion. On to other stuff but unfortunately I am unable to post what we did but I can say things got a little wild and loud, so loud couple girls pounded the door and said on Korean we are making too much noise (all the other rooms was busy at the same time I guess we should have put on Do Not Disturb sign). Oops! So we changed gears to a passionate love making session. I swear Happy had at least 6 earth shattering orgasms in less than 35 minutes. When she got off the bed to stand she dropped being weak at the knees.

On the way out one of the girls asked what the hell were we doing because too much noise from the both of us. We both apologized as I exited stage right. Just before leaving Happy asked if I'm coming back later, so I made an appointment for later tonight.

Tanx guys for getting her started for an onolishish awesome rainy Sunday afternoon. Hmmm what awaits me for tonight?I woke up this morning with a raging hard on I think because of my second session with Happy in one day. This wasn't the first time I had a multiple same day session with her, in fact one day I seen her 3 times anyway, at the door Chanel greets me with a big smile saying long time no see and walks me to the room her finger on her lip, shhhhhh. After rinsing off my lower body, face and mouth wash I head to the room. Happy opens the door pokes her head in and says she will be right back, I said why. She opens the door wide to show she was in her t-shirt and shorts. I told her that was the most beautiful outfit I've seen her in so she enters and closes the door behind her, lights was bright and she did not dim the lights and her face glowed with oozing beauty. I walked towards her and she grabs my towel and drops it to the floor, as we embraced the cotton clothing between us was warm and soft so we walked to the bed and laid beside eachother. Sliding my way down to her toes I could feel her twitching with anticipation then I lifted her legs up to a inversion yoga position, I Sat. Down and began licking her though her cotton shorts moaning started to come out of her mouth so I places my had over her lips then are slowly removed her shorts only to have my tongue back in the perfect lips. We spent the next hour in a quite time together, no words, no moaning. After her were done was were talking and mentioned that she has been here for 2 weeks short of a year. For every 10 times I mongo 7.5 times is with Happy. She is thinking of moving on and leaving Hawaii soon but needs encouragement to stay from all of us.

MeinArschUndde
12-02-13, 17:11
Stopped in spur of moment this long weekend in the morning. Jackie and Happy were out and busy, respectively. Was pleased when Pink walked in, as I'd wanted to see her, also. Good time, overall.

Pretty, tiny, youthful appearing, short-haired spinner with perfect see bolt-ons and nice nipples. Aims to please. BBBJ and FS performance solid 8. Looks 8, attitude 8. After-event massage a 9 (she continued right up to the one-hour knock on the door). Happy and Jackie remain on to-do list, but Pink is a nice choice, also.

Pumpking
12-03-13, 01:05
Called today and made an appointment with happy and MS showed me to a room. Self showered and waited for Happy, upon entry, we are moved to another room. After a 20 min massage MS tells her our time is up. Very disappointed! Don't think I will ever go back! MS hope you and your girls are reading this! At least you can treat other mongers to a better time. Mongers beware if MS moves you to another room, the clock will still be running.

Hypo Luxa
12-03-13, 04:01
On to other stuff but unfortunately I am unable to post what we did but I can say things got a little wild and loud...Hmmm... I guess we're all left to assume that Happy is giving up her ass? Can't think of anything that hasn't been reported already that is left to report. If so, she's about to get very, very, very busy!

S Hunter
12-03-13, 04:06
You got to hook up with Happy or Paula for the real Kison experience.Thanks. I think I must...

MidgetMac87
12-03-13, 04:09
Hmmm... I guess we're all left to assume that Happy is giving up her ass? Can't think of anything that hasn't been reported already that is left to report. If so, she's about to get very, very, very busy!True, True, True...

TongueLover696
12-03-13, 10:39
Called today and made an appointment with happy and MS showed me to a room. Self showered and waited for Happy, upon entry, we are moved to another room. After a 20 min massage MS tells her our time is up. Very disappointed! Don't think I will ever go back! MS hope you and your girls are reading this! At least you can treat other mongers to a better time. Mongers beware if MS moves you to another room, the clock will still be running.Were you there just before closing time?

Which MS, Chanel or Coco?

This is highly unusual behavior at Kison.

Moving rooms is not unusual, but that should only take a minute or two. Happy prefers certain rooms where the AC is stronger, and if they aren't available at the start of the session, MS will move you when they open up. The clock doesn't restart at that point, but if you're talking about only getting 20 minutes with Happy, total, that sucks. You should definitely have complained to Happy and let her complain to the MS.

Honolulu808
12-03-13, 12:03
Hmmm... I guess we're all left to assume that Happy is giving up her ass? Can't think of anything that hasn't been reported already that is left to report. If so, she's about to get very, very, very busy!Hypo, you should know better on not making up stuff like you wrote. NO trip to Greece, NO backdoor action. If you want to know it was S&M.

Pumpking
12-03-13, 14:55
Were you there just before closing time?

Which MS, Chanel or Coco?

This is highly unusual behavior at Kison.

Moving rooms is not unusual, but that should only take a minute or two. Happy prefers certain rooms where the AC is stronger, and if they aren't available at the start of the session, MS will move you when they open up. The clock doesn't restart at that point, but if you're talking about only getting 20 minutes with Happy, total, that sucks. You should definitely have complained to Happy and let her complain to the MS.Was in the day when she just got in (1230 pm) and I don't know who the MS is. I have been there only couple of times and maybe hasty with my decision. Might go back and see miss Paula.

Golfer247
12-03-13, 15:43
I've had multiple duos with Happy. Sad to say that none of them have been very good. Not Happy's fault, just not a good fit with the partner, and one of those partners was Monica. Paula and Monica were the best duo I've had at Kison, but of course, Monica has changed locations. The chemistry between the girls has to be just right, and I'm not sure that either Happy or Paula will work well with the other. I'll have to go for two separate sessions to see if I can set up that duo before they both go vaycay again.Where is Monica now?

Pineapple50
12-03-13, 20:39
Monica is now at CHM (Crystal Healing Massage)

JT

QUOTE=Golfer247;1944794]Where is Monica now?[/QUOTE]

Oki Chimpo
12-03-13, 21:32
Hypo, you should know better on not making up stuff like you wrote. NO trip to Greece, NO backdoor action. If you want to know it was S&M.Then you coulda just said that. From what I read I was thinking the same as hypo. Knew it was to good to be true!

TongueLover696
12-03-13, 22:19
Where is Monica now?Monica has been back at CHM for about six months. She is reported to be going on vacation starting the 17th. Book your time now, could get crowded soon. I see her next week and I'll ask how long a vaycay she plans.

Honolulu808
12-04-13, 07:06
Came in late Tuesday, Jackie was available. After an awesome session she told me Saturday will be her last day as she is going on vacation as she needs some rest. I and others has written reports on Jackie so no need to say the same things again. My review on Jackie was written on 11/2 #1478. Well worth the time and money to have an exceptional experience with a beautiful provider both inside and out.

Hypo Luxa
12-05-13, 05:14
Hypo, you should know better on not making up stuff like you wrote. NO trip to Greece, NO backdoor action. If you want to know it was S&M.Honolulu808. Brother, please reread my post. I was pretty clear on saying that I was left to "assume" what you meant, and that didn't in any sense give way to the notion that I was stating fact. I even used the word "if" as well. I'm pretty sure everyone understood that it was only an assumption and a guess to your "mystery" action. Thanks for clearing it up, but in no way was I making up stuff or stating anything untrue. I was merely playing along and guessing.

Also as referenced by two other members, we all were thinking that... at least from my posting, it was cleared up and there were no unintended expectations of any new menu items from Happy!

"Happy" humping!

BladeRunner21
12-05-13, 05:53
Hypo, you should know better on not making up stuff like you wrote. NO trip to Greece, NO backdoor action. If you want to know it was S&M.I'm assuming you played the submissive role? Happy never let me take control, if she did then she would have been my ATF.

Honolulu808
12-05-13, 15:16
Honolulu808. Brother, please reread my post. I was pretty clear on saying that I was left to "assume" what you meant, and that didn't in any sense give way to the notion that I was stating fact. I even used the word "if" as well. I'm pretty sure everyone understood that it was only an assumption and a guess to your "mystery" action. Thanks for clearing it up, but in no way was I making up stuff or stating anything untrue. I was merely playing along and guessing.

Also as referenced by two other members, we all were thinking that... at least from my posting, it was cleared up and there were no unintended expectations of any new menu items from Happy!

"Happy" humping!Hypo thanks for your clarification. Happy's menu is always new and always exciting but no butts.

I'm assuming you played the submissive role? Happy never let me take control, if she did then she would have been my ATF.Something new something different on every session. That's why she is my and other brothers ATF.

George111
12-06-13, 03:05
I went to see Happy the other day. It was alright, maybe I wasn't into it. In my opinion, prefer the ladies younger.

Yung Evr
12-06-13, 04:53
I'm assuming you played the submissive role? Happy never let me take control, if she did then she would have been my ATF.Ha, fwiw, if Happy does ever decide to offer greek she'll be worth more than Ft. Knox in a NY minute.

Honolulu808
12-06-13, 05:36
Called Chanel to see if it was busy, answer. "yes but please come over I have new girl". Came by at the right time as room 6 was just about done, went into the bathroom for a minute as the customer was leaving then I made my way to the room. Chanel tells me that new girl came I and her name is Bebe, half Japanese half Korean from New York. After my shower a soft knock on the door and enters Bebe. I took my hand out for a hand shake but she gave me a nice big hug and a sweet kiss. Wow very nice and great personality. The light kiss turned into LFK then DFK and arms wrapped around me all the time. I pulled on her top and she turned and asked for help removing her top, off it came revealing natural bees and the cutest smile. Standard full service but what was interesting was she spoke in Japanese saying it feels nice, it feels good, you are making me feel good, all in Japanese. After the deed medium pressure massage then came the call then knock on the door. As we were getting dressed again she ask me to help her with putting her top back on. L8/ A9.5's /8.5 Very Classy Lady.

Lonely Smiles
12-06-13, 06:31
... she spoke in Japanese saying it feels nice, it feels good, you are making me feel good, all in Japanese.That's hot! I love it when a girl gets into it and goes back and forth between languages. "Kimochi!" hmm, I'm going to have to ask my ATF to whisper in my ear in her native tongue.

One of the best introductions I've had at an AMP started with the girl I was there to see saying something to the mamasan in Chinese while blushing. I turned to the mamasan and asked "what did she just say?" Mamasan smiled at me and replied "she said you are handsome, she likes you." Whether or not it was true, I felt like a million bucks and ended up having a great session.

Aviatr77
12-06-13, 15:38
Called Chanel to see if it was busy, answer. "yes but please come over I have new girl". Came by at the right time as room 6 was just about done, went into the bathroom for a minute as the customer was leaving then I made my way to the room. Chanel tells me that new girl came I and her name is Bebe, half Japanese half Korean from New York. After my shower a soft knock on the door and enters Bebe. I took my hand out for a hand shake but she gave me a nice big hug and a sweet kiss. Wow very nice and great personality. The light kiss turned into LFK then DFK and arms wrapped around me all the time. I pulled on her top and she turned and asked for help removing her top, off it came revealing natural bees and the cutest smile. Standard full service but what was interesting was she spoke in Japanese saying it feels nice, it feels good, you are making me feel good, all in Japanese. After the deed medium pressure massage then came the call then knock on the door. As we were getting dressed again she ask me to help her with putting her top back on. L8/ A9.5's /8.5 Very Classy Lady.Sounds like Chanel has found another winner. How old do you think she is and being Kison I assume she did you BB? LOL.

Honolulu808
12-06-13, 20:30
Sounds like Chanel has found another winner. How old do you think she is and being Kison I assume she did you BB? LOL.Yes Chanel did.

I stay away from age.

Your asumsion is correct.

BTW. Nicely trimmed and manicured for all the muff divers. That's if you could get you muff pole out of her mouth.

Aviatr77
12-07-13, 01:05
Yes Chanel did.

I stay away from age.

Your asumsion is correct.

BTW. Nicely trimmed and manicured for all the muff divers. That's if you could get you muff pole out of her mouth.Roger that, thanks, I should have PM'd you. Now going get one long line. Auwe.

Yung Evr
12-07-13, 03:45
Roger that, thanks, I should have PM'd you. Now going get one long line. Auwe.Hell, I went the other night and every room was busy, all in various stages of fucking.

Foot Stride
12-07-13, 04:27
Hell, I went the other night and every room was busy, all in various stages of fucking.Just got home from a session, and there was only one other occupied room by the time I left. My first time visiting on a Friday night, I thought it would have been busier.

Anyway, once again, I was unable to get Happy. Chanel said she's on vacay til Tuesday. I remembered seeing H808's review of Bebe, so I asked for her. She has long curly hair, kinda like Paula. A little on the thick side, but also no flab that I noticed. She seems to really enjoy hugging. The first thing she did when she walked into the room was wrap me in a minute-long embrace, and we hugged several more times throughout the session. She asked me if I wanted massage before or after. I opted to start with the massage. The massage / full-body kissing took a little too long, which I was okay with because 1). It felt great 2). We went over time by 15 minutes 3). She's still probably trying to figure out how much time to allocate to the massage. Her BBBJ felt good, only a little a bit of teeth, and she couldn't DT. Went DATY, her clit seemed really sensitive. Entered mish, only natural juices for lube, which was all we needed. She was pretty wet by the time we finished. Definite repeat.

HotDaddy
12-07-13, 05:57
Actually. I like it when they talk sexy in Korean!!

Kison. Please stop knocking at the door. There is a clock in every room and the girls knows when her customer is done.

HotDaddy!!

Cheapo
12-07-13, 15:08
After reading about Paula she seems like someone who I would love so called ahead & asked Mama if was busy & she said yes but would have opening in a little bit. Asked who was working & first name mentioned was Paula so I asked for her. She said she free bit no open rooms for about 1/2 hour so I said ok. In about 10 minutes she calls me up & says Paula free now so come by. Was in the parking lot so was there in a flash. Took a quick shower & waited for her in the room. She walks in & was very pleased at how she looked as well as how sweet & friendly she was. What a great body. Awesome tone, tan & skin. Then ask me to lie down & gave me a really good massage. After we start kissing again & sucked her really nice tits for a bit. She then worked her way for some BBBJ which was probably the best I ever had. Love how she licks the shaft up & down. Went into 69 position & enjoyed her lower region for a bit while she continued working on my rock hard tool. She when climbed on me, threw a towel over the pipe bar in the room & used it the help her go up & down in CG every so often leaning forward for more DFK & tit sucking. Loved grabbing her beautiful tits while fucking her. Went to mish then finished with a handjob while she DFK me till I shot my load.

Overall a really great time with this sweetie. So far my all-time fave but then I not rich like you boys & don't go often enough to be an expert.

Will for sure do her again.

Yung Evr
12-07-13, 15:55
After reading about Paula she seems like someone who I would love so called ahead & asked Mama if was busy & she said yes but would have opening in a little bit. Asked who was working & first name mentioned was Paula so I asked for her. She said she free bit no open rooms for about 1/2 hour so I said ok. In about 10 minutes she calls me up & says Paula free now so come by. Was in the parking lot so was there in a flash. Took a quick shower & waited for her in the room. She walks in & was very pleased at how she looked as well as how sweet & friendly she was. What a great body. Awesome tone, tan & skin. Then ask me to lie down & gave me a really good massage. After we start kissing again & sucked her really nice tits for a bit. She then worked her way for some BBBJ which was probably the best I ever had. Love how she licks the shaft up & down. Went into 69 position & enjoyed her lower region for a bit while she continued working on my rock hard tool. She when climbed on me, threw a towel over the pipe bar in the room & used it the help her go up & down in CG every so often leaning forward for more DFK & tit sucking. Loved grabbing her beautiful tits while fucking her. Went to mish then finished with a handjob while she DFK me till I shot my load.

Overall a really great time with this sweetie. So far my all-time fave but then I not rich like you boys & don't go often enough to be an expert.

Will for sure do her again.Paula's a super gal and has one luscious pussy.

Cheapo
12-07-13, 18:18
Paula's a super gal and has one luscious pussy.Having just had my mouth buried in it I agree Bro!! Plus her DFK were off the hook. So so sweet too.

Bigahi007
12-07-13, 18:39
Having just had my mouth buried in it I agree Bro!! Plus her DFK were off the hook. So so sweet too.Wow all these reviews on Paula is making my mouth water. I have to go for a visit and check her out. Service and provider sound exceptional. Thanks for the posts gentlemen.

Yung Evr
12-07-13, 19:28
Wow all these reviews on Paula is making my mouth water. I have to go for a visit and check her out. Service and provider sound exceptional. Thanks for the posts gentlemen.Don't think you'll be disappointed. Don't blow too fast before trying out that intoxicating love jewel resting snugly between her tanned thighs.

Bigahi007
12-07-13, 20:44
Don't think you'll be disappointed. Don't blow too fast before trying out that intoxicating love jewel resting snugly between her tanned thighs.Yung I may have to forgo the BJ to make sure I get to experience the jewel. You guys are killing me as I have a commitment tonight may have to cancel now.

Werd0001
12-08-13, 01:51
Went to see paula today she didn't start till later in the afternoon.

Started with a good massage. Lots of dfk and oral back and forth. I was spent at the end of the session I will repeat.

Makiki
12-08-13, 02:05
Hell, I went the other night and every room was busy, all in various stages of fucking.Can't help but smile & get a woody when walking into kison and hear the chorus of ecstasy.

Cheapo
12-08-13, 13:58
Wow all these reviews on Paula is making my mouth water. I have to go for a visit and check her out. Service and provider sound exceptional. Thanks for the posts gentlemen.Also heard great things about JACKIE too but chose Paula. Think I read she is on vacation now but for those who had both which one of these gals to you prefer??

Nutmaker
12-08-13, 16:04
Wow all these reviews on Paula is making my mouth water. I have to go for a visit and check her out. Service and provider sound exceptional. Thanks for the posts gentlemen.You won't be disappointed. I don't believe that Paula has a bad review.

Bigahi007
12-08-13, 17:17
Thank you fellow mongers. I cancelled my commitment after reading about Paula from my fellow mongers. It was well worth canceling my commitment. Went yesterday evening and was lucky Paula was available. Self shower and later down after a long week. Paula came in and greeted me with a kiss. I was pleasantly surprised with her beauty and soft velvety lips. She undressed and proceeded to give me a very solid back massage. Wow I was in heaven with very good pressure and nip grazing my back and soft skin for her thighs straddling my sides. I was in total relax mode just enjoying her remove the tension from my shoulders back and neck. All the while giving me a kiss her and a lick there to keep my senses at a peak and giving jr a semi without him getting to relaxed. She started massaging my butt and legs and kept rubbing her soft silky skinned legs on both sides of be my body. I was just totally relaxed. After 15-20 minutes of one of the best massage experiences I flipped over with a semi and Paula's luscious lips and tongue greeted my shaft up, down, side to side, all around and DT me as I was in heaven and even more relaxed. I was watching her the whole time and my toes were curling as the sensation was increasing my pleasure senses. She twisted her head left to right while still engulfing me in her mouth and started walking her knees around into a 69 and I was able to taste her sweetness. Bald, clean, sweet smelling and tasting. She stopped what she as doing to enjoy my tongue lashing and she started to really get wet with ass cheeks clenching tighter and tighter until she gushed. She continued her sensuous luscious lip service to jr and slowly rubber her body over mine and rotated her body back towards my feet to straddle and insert me. Wow good and tight and velvety it was wonderful. She used the towel over the pipe to help balance and maneuver her body up and down riding me in cg then rcg all the while displaying that solid body and nice boobs In full display all with the look of ecstasy on her face. I wanted to drive so I got her up and she laid down and I had to daty and dato which she enjoyed. I flicked my tongue back and forth in he opihi and she jumped every time my tongue touched her brown eye. She enjoyed that and clenched her thighs around my head. I could not resist and had to mount her in mish. Was tight bald and I glided right in and wAs standing and pumping her. I wanted to really pound her so I scooted her on the bed and got on the bed and got right back in and started pumping her and needless to say that I Didn't last very long. It was an extremely satisfying body draining orgasm for me. She cuddled a bit and went to get a few hit towels to clean me up. I almost went to sleep when she got the towels. Paula is probably the best masseus and provider that I have been with. Her personality sexappeal and her demeanor is the most enjoyable for me anyway. I felt like she was a GFE and not someone I was paying. I will surely repeat. Thank you fellow mongers for all the accurate postings on Paula.

Aloha.

Yung Evr
12-09-13, 02:45
Thank you fellow mongers. I cancelled my commitment after reading about Paula from my fellow mongers. It was well worth canceling my commitment. Went yesterday evening and was lucky Paula was available. Self shower and later down after a long week. Paula came in and greeted me with a kiss. I was pleasantly surprised with her beauty and soft velvety lips. She undressed and proceeded to give me a very solid back massage. Wow I was in heaven with very good pressure and nip grazing my back and soft skin for her thighs straddling my sides. I was in total relax mode just enjoying her remove the tension from my shoulders back and neck. All the while giving me a kiss her and a lick there to keep my senses at a peak and giving jr a semi without him getting to relaxed. She started massaging my butt and legs and kept rubbing her soft silky skinned legs on both sides of be my body. I was just totally relaxed. After 15-20 minutes of one of the best massage experiences I flipped over with a semi and Paula's luscious lips and tongue greeted my shaft up, down, side to side, all around and DT me as I was in heaven and even more relaxed. I was watching her the whole time and my toes were curling as the sensation was increasing my pleasure senses. She twisted her head left to right while still engulfing me in her mouth and started walking her knees around into a 69 and I was able to taste her sweetness. Bald, clean, sweet smelling and tasting. She stopped what she as doing to enjoy my tongue lashing and she started to really get wet with ass cheeks clenching tighter and tighter until she gushed. She continued her sensuous luscious lip service to jr and slowly rubber her body over mine and rotated her body back towards my feet to straddle and insert me. Wow good and tight and velvety it was wonderful. She used the towel over the pipe to help balance and maneuver her body up and down riding me in cg then rcg all the while displaying that solid body and nice boobs In full display all with the look of ecstasy on her face. I wanted to drive so I got her up and she laid down and I had to daty and dato which she enjoyed. I flicked my tongue back and forth in he opihi and she jumped every time my tongue touched her brown eye. She enjoyed that and clenched her thighs around my head. I could not resist and had to mount her in mish. Was tight bald and I glided right in and wAs standing and pumping her. I wanted to really pound her so I scooted her on the bed and got on the bed and got right back in and started pumping her and needless to say that I Didn't last very long. It was an extremely satisfying body draining orgasm for me. She cuddled a bit and went to get a few hit towels to clean me up. I almost went to sleep when she got the towels. Paula is probably the best masseus and provider that I have been with. Her personality sexappeal and her demeanor is the most enjoyable for me anyway. I felt like she was a GFE and not someone I was paying. I will surely repeat. Thank you fellow mongers for all the accurate postings on Paula.

Aloha.Excellent review 007. Glad you got to enjoy one of the absolute best on the island.

Cheapo
12-09-13, 06:39
Excellent review 007. Glad you got to enjoy one of the absolute best on the island.Yup excellent review & pretty much what I feel about my time with her this weekend too. She is a jewel & loved every minute that I spent with her.

JustFacts
12-09-13, 11:51
Kison still busy. Went for the sure thing not MF and Rose crappy service. Made deposit in some avg gilf pussy-foget her name she had raspy voice no kissy but suck dick long time and take my cum deep inside her pussy.

No ratings on gilfs. No repeat.

What a busy AMP this place.

Bigahi007
12-09-13, 23:11
Yup excellent review & pretty much what I feel about my time with her this weekend too. She is a jewel & loved every minute that I spent with her.Yung, cheapo, and all fellow mongers that contribute. Mahalo plenty for all your accurate posts on Paula and the other ladies you all have experienced. The info is very helpful in Making all our future experiences a. Orr enjoyable one and less risk in spending our hard earned cash in the hobby we all enjoy. Glad you both enjoyed my post and I will surely contribute more and pay it forward on my next encounter, good, bad, or indifferent. All the contributors help all us hobbyist get better value and the most enjoyable experiences for our buck. The only problem is, once you find one like Paula I am not so sure about wanting to try another unless I have reason to. Paula is the go to gal in my book as it is hard to find that level of service, personality, performance in both a great massage and sex appeal. She surely knows her craft well.

Aloha.

Hypo Luxa
12-13-13, 05:15
Just saw Paula for only the second time. I worked out those things with Mama Chanel long ago regarding the first visit, so all is good! This time was great and went the full hour, and then some! Not much more to report on regarding the service that everyone else hasn't said already said. But what really blew me away was her massage.

I've had massages in the AMPs that were quite exceptional. Recently Yoko at Kison gave me a really stellar one. And Jackie as well... but Paula. WOW! Where all the other massages were more like a masseuse would give, Paula's was definitely more on the expertly schooled therapist's style. She had so much knowledge on my body that she gleaned from the sex and an initial assessment from the first few touches. During a conversation after the sex, she stated that she could tell I had a hernia before and which side it was. I was like, "Whoa, how'd you know that?" She knew from the shape of my penis and the way and feel of how I fucked her. If that wasn't enough, she had me lay on my stomach for the massage and she immediately started at the base of my neck and within ten seconds knew exactly what injury I had from my '09 car wreck and where my problem was. She worked my area like a physician. I'm not gonna lie, I was in pain, pain, pain--but the kind that felt therapeutic. She said she knew it hurt, to trust her and stick it out. I was ooohing and oowing and grimacing like a pussy, haha! But, she kept doing her thing. She hit some pressure points in my back shoulder pit area that sent a stimulating "ping" down my entire arm--all the way down to my fingers. She even said, "did you feel that in your fingers?" That really told me that this girl knows her stuff... I mean like, the "science" of kinesiology. She said she actually worked in the medical field in this capacity. She proved it! Just after the one session, I can feel improvement. She only worked on that one area because that was in "critical" need of her attention.

I shall return!

Oh, the rest, LOL! Lovingly wet BBBJ with DT. Velvety pussy. CIM!!! The only thing, I have to put into the tender and sensual service category as opposed to the wild and animalistic like Big Cherry, Joon and Jasmine Flowers! But, that is just fine... Since we had more time this session, we talked a lot, and she is the genuine article. She doesn't put up an act. She is who she is, and that is pretty cool!

Really happy I saw her again and got to experience the full Paula!!!

Nutmaker
12-13-13, 06:58
Just saw Paula for only the second time. I worked out those things with Mama Chanel long ago regarding the first visit, so all is good! This time was great and went the full hour, and then some! Not much more to report on regarding the service that everyone else hasn't said already said. But what really blew me away was her massage.

I've had massages in the AMPs that were quite exceptional. Recently Yoko at Kison gave me a really stellar one. And Jackie as well... but Paula. WOW! Where all the other massages were more like a masseuse would give, Paula's was definitely more on the expertly schooled therapist's style. She had so much knowledge on my body that she gleaned from the sex and an initial assessment from the first few touches. During a conversation after the sex, she stated that she could tell I had a hernia before and which side it was. I was like, "Whoa, how'd you know that?" She knew from the shape of my penis and the way and feel of how I fucked her. If that wasn't enough, she had me lay on my stomach for the massage and she immediately started at the base of my neck and within ten seconds knew exactly what injury I had from my '09 car wreck and where my problem was. She worked my area like a physician. I'm not gonna lie, I was in pain, pain, pain--but the kind that felt therapeutic. She said she knew it hurt, to trust her and stick it out. I was ooohing and oowing and grimacing like a pussy, haha! But, she kept doing her thing. She hit some pressure points in my back shoulder pit area that sent a stimulating "ping" down my entire arm--all the way down to my fingers. She even said, "did you feel that in your fingers?" That really told me that this girl knows her stuff... I mean like, the "science" of kinesiology. She said she actually worked in the medical field in this capacity. She proved it! Just after the one session, I can feel improvement. She only worked on that one area because that was in "critical" need of her attention.

I shall return!

Oh, the rest, LOL! Lovingly wet BBBJ with DT. Velvety pussy. CIM!!! The only thing, I have to put into the tender and sensual service category as opposed to the wild and animalistic like Big Cherry, Joon and Jasmine Flowers! But, that is just fine... Since we had more time this session, we talked a lot, and she is the genuine article. She doesn't put up an act. She is who she is, and that is pretty cool!

Really happy I saw her again and got to experience the full Paula!!!Welcome to the club, LOL. That's exactly why I keep going back to her. She is the real deal.

Bigahi007
12-13-13, 12:38
Welcome to the club, LOL. That's exactly why I keep going back to her. She is the real deal. Nutmaker guess we all value the qualities that Paula had been exhibiting in massage attitude sex and overall great person.

Great to hear that she has so many fans. Now we will have to make appointments ahead if time so we all have our time with Paula. I think I need a massage today.

Aloha.

Honolulu808
12-13-13, 14:13
What I notice about the Kison girls is their attitudes. Once you walk into the place and greeted by Chanel I become a warm and open person, friendly and gentle it make me ready to greet the girl that walks into the room. Here is an example. Place was hopping when I got there as the 5 main rooms doors was closed, Chanel guides me thru the blue door into the kitchen area and said girls you like to see is busy so who do I want to see, first person that came to my head was Gina, raspy voice and cute as hell and I really like her hair. Waited in the room for a couple minutes and Chanel comes back and said a room available so off to the room, stripped then escorted to the shower. Back in the room I thought of Chanel's greeting and demeanor when Gina walks in. She comes in and was a little surprised to see me, so suprised she turned the light up and down. My face lit up and she noticed it and returned I big sexy smile. I greeted Gina in the same manor of Chanel. Gina said massage first this time so I layed face down, her first move to my massage was grabbing my crutch and pulled cock out from under me and began a nice tugging action, boingggg instead hard on, so I went to me knees and she was milking me like a cow then I turned and asked if I could return the favor, she say she loves my between her legs like the first time we met, when she first got there a couple months back. (Did you ever noticed that most of all the girls remembers what you like, don't like, etc) Well I remembered her too as I was able to take a sweet smelling, all to tasty pussy from a dry state to making me feel like I am on a car wash with the grill and hood soaked. Then bringing myself from between her legs I come up and enter her but did not move once inside, then I started licking her inner ear and she came so hard her pussy pushed my cock out with a gusher and pussy control. After that she goes down to engulf my cock on her mouth then bringing me to the point of no return but then stops and say not it the mouth right now. Boom she sits on my cock and begins the squat dance and using my pole as leverage. I'm anouncing that I'm ready to cum and off my cock so I won't cum. But this was not frustrating but more playful when she got on all fours turned and looked into my eyes and without a word I entered her in this position. As we get into rhythm she starts tossing her hair so I reached forward and grabbed a large hand full of her beautiful locks. Still in sync she turns and said " why do men like to pull my hair like I am a horse" I said, " I don't know because this is doggie style". Through the session we went back and forth in good humor and great sex then I heard Chanel say something in Korean, Gina tells me "customers needs room busy night". I spun her on the bed and pointed "lots of room" then she brought me to one nice orgsm. It was like looking into a mirror during our session, I felt greeting freinds and she was the same, I felt wild and frisky and she was the same, I felt funny with laughter and she was the same. Chanel must be teaching them something because the girls at Kison has the same attitude. One can tell, Chanel has a heart as big as Kauai and it reflects onto the girls.

Hmmmm I wonder if I'm unhappy what would happen.

ByTheBook
12-13-13, 15:39
What I notice about the Kison girls is their attitudes. Once you walk into the place and greeted by Chanel I become a warm and open person, friendly and gentle it make me ready to greet the girl that walks into the room. Here is an example. Place was hopping when I got there as the 5 main rooms doors was closed, Chanel guides me thru the blue door into the kitchen area and said girls you like to see is busy so who do I want to see, first person that came to my head was Gina, raspy voice and cute as hell and I really like her hair. Waited in the room for a couple minutes and Chanel comes back and said a room available so off to the room, stripped then escorted to the shower. Back in the room I thought of Chanel's greeting and demeanor when Gina walks in. She comes in and was a little surprised to see me, so suprised she turned the light up and down. My face lit up and she noticed it and returned I big sexy smile. I greeted Gina in the same manor of Chanel. Gina said massage first this time so I layed face down, her first move to my massage was grabbing my crutch and pulled cock out from under me and began a nice tugging action, boingggg instead hard on, so I went to me knees and she was milking me like a cow then I turned and asked if I could return the favor, she say she loves my between her legs like the first time we met, when she first got there a couple months back. (Did you ever noticed that most of all the girls remembers what you like, don't like, etc) Well I remembered her too as I was able to take a sweet smelling, all to tasty pussy from a dry state to making me feel like I am on a car wash with the grill and hood soaked. Then bringing myself from between her legs I come up and enter her but did not move once inside, then I started licking her inner ear and she came so hard her pussy pushed my cock out with a gusher and pussy control. After that she goes down to engulf my cock on her mouth then bringing me to the point of no return but then stops and say not it the mouth right now. Boom she sits on my cock and begins the squat dance and using my pole as leverage. I'm anouncing that I'm ready to cum and off my cock so I won't cum. But this was not frustrating but more playful when she got on all fours turned and looked into my eyes and without a word I entered her in this position. As we get into rhythm she starts tossing her hair so I reached forward and grabbed a large hand full of her beautiful locks. Still in sync she turns and said " why do men like to pull my hair like I am a horse" I said, " I don't know because this is doggie style". Through the session we went back and forth in good humor and great sex then I heard Chanel say something in Korean, Gina tells me "customers needs room busy night". I spun her on the bed and pointed "lots of room" then she brought me to one nice orgsm. It was like looking into a mirror during our session, I felt greeting freinds and she was the same, I felt wild and frisky and she was the same, I felt funny with laughter and she was the same. Chanel must be teaching them something because the girls at Kison has the same attitude. One can tell, Chanel has a heart as big as Kauai and it reflects onto the girls.

Hmmmm I wonder if I'm unhappy what would happen.What night aren't they busy at Kison?

Bigahi007
12-13-13, 18:49

Hmmmm I wonder if I'm unhappy what would happen.Howzit H808!

Mahalo for the great post on Gina. She sounds fun. I think I caught a glimpse of her one time I was there. Dow she have a short bob hair cut? Nice smile? If that is her next time Paula is busy and I am there I will girl her a whirl and go for a spin. Thanks again for the great post. I do concur with your opinion on Chanel's style of treating customers. This surely transcends to her ladies.

Aloha.

Nutmaker
12-14-13, 04:45
Nutmaker guess we all value the qualities that Paula had been exhibiting in massage attitude sex and overall great person.

Great to hear that she has so many fans. Now we will have to make appointments ahead if time so we all have our time with Paula. I think I need a massage today.

Aloha.Ya, when I know I want to see Paula and no one else, I always call ahead and make an appt.

Cheapo
12-14-13, 14:44
Ya, when I know I want to see Paula and no one else, I always call ahead and make an appt.Was pleasantly surprised at how good a massage Paula gave me. Most times it just soft touching pre-game stuff but with her she knows how to put pressure.

And the other good stuff was just the best too.

Suksukboi808
12-14-13, 21:38
Was pleasantly surprised at how good a massage Paula gave me. Most times it just soft touching pre-game stuff but with her she knows how to put pressure.

And the other good stuff was just the best too.Getting intrigued by all the reviews Is she older / Korean provider. Banging body I take it. She sounds like fun.

Crazy Glu
12-15-13, 10:13
Is she still there? Was planning on visiting. A lot of talk about Paula these days, dont get me wrong I had the same experience as everyone else but, thinking if she still there? A brother wrote that she maybe retiring? Perhaps she going bacation?

CG.

Yung Evr
12-15-13, 11:26
Getting intrigued by all the reviews Is she older / Korean provider. Banging body I take it. She sounds like fun.She has a pussy that's to die for. The rest you can decide for yourself.

Bigahi007
12-15-13, 12:21
Aloha Fellow mongers. Went by Kison yesterday and Happy was not there. Jackie on vacation. So I went with H808 recommendation Gina. Very decent massage and was fun. Great BBBJ nice sweet pussy and very tight. Overall a great time. Thanks H808 for the recommendation. Also figured out whtI though she had a "bob" haircut. She always puts it up and I didn't realize that until yesterday. Long "ehu" hair like you said! My bad.

Anyway guys go check her out. L8 A 9 S8 definitely a repeat.

Nutmaker
12-15-13, 12:57
Howzit H808!

Mahalo for the great post on Gina. She sounds fun. I think I caught a glimpse of her one time I was there. Dow she have a short bob hair cut? Nice smile? If that is her next time Paula is busy and I am there I will girl her a whirl and go for a spin. Thanks again for the great post. I do concur with your opinion on Chanel's style of treating customers. This surely transcends to her ladies.

Aloha.BigAhi, short bob haircut knd of sounds like Pink. I think Gina's is just past shoulder length blonde, maybe parted on the side.

Bigahi007
12-15-13, 14:00
BigAhi, short bob haircut knd of sounds like Pink. I think Gina's is just past shoulder length blonde, maybe parted on the side.Aloha Nutmaker. Your description was spot on. I checked her out last night. When I saw her the first time she had her hair pinned up so I assumed it was a bob cut. Just like you said a bit past shoulder length and with that "light ehu" color. Was a good time. Mahalo for your post. It motivated me to visit and Paula wasn't there so opted for Gina. Good time. Mahalo.

Mondo Badfoot
12-15-13, 14:08
Is she still there? Was planning on visiting. A lot of talk about Paula these days, dont get me wrong I had the same experience as everyone else but, thinking if she still there? A brother wrote that she maybe retiring? Perhaps she going bacation?

CG.Happy is out of town for a few days... Back very soon!

TongueLover696
12-15-13, 18:16
CG.Sorry to say, but Chanel just told M&are that Happy is "out of town". Bummer, especially since I had a duo with her and Paula lined up for tomorrow. I set up the date weeks ago and confirmed with Happy just this past week. Hope she isn't off on some sort of family or medical emergency, but not the professional level we've come to expect from her.

Single50
12-15-13, 18:24
What night aren't they busy at Kison?I think Sunday night are the slowest. Especially if its raining. I don't know what day of the week is slow during day time.

H Mobius
12-15-13, 20:44
What night aren't they busy at Kison?That can be hard to say, and sometimes even they don't know or are unable to foresee as it is an up-and-down business (no pun intended).

But, it seems when there is a major sporting event on TV, they are very slow. If you are willing to skip part of the game or are not a sports fan, that may be a good time to go.

Cheapo
12-16-13, 00:22
Getting intrigued by all the reviews Is she older / Korean provider. Banging body I take it. She sounds like fun.No not an older provider for sure. Banging everything so just go for it!!

Friday1
12-16-13, 00:34
Getting intrigued by all the reviews Is she older / Korean provider. Banging body I take it. She sounds like fun.Paula is not about looks or a tight body. She will treat you like a king or like her boyfriend. She will do anything to please you. She is sweet and lovable.

Honolulu808
12-16-13, 02:31
Who wrote that usually Sunday is a slow day. I need some extra spice later in the afternoon and bam place was packed. So back to my car to wait for an all clear call back to go back in from Chanel. Today's spicy treat was Kelly. I was laying face down when she walks in and starts with a light pressure massage, I did turn around my head to see that yes it was indead Kelly and she knew that it was me, continued the massage then to some light finger touch sometimes tickling the Crown Jewels with light kissing on my back. I return the massage for a short while (she was wearing her pink dress with no panties) till I went down between her legs with my fingers in where she turned to a real passions session. I am glad she was in an awesome mood because she was everything I needed, perfecto, LKF, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS-CIP. Oh the dress never came off but I did pull the top of her dress down so I could play with her nipples. Lesson I learned, giving a provider nice massage has great rewards. Looking forward for another happy return.

Single50
12-16-13, 17:53
I let out a yell, when Paula made me cum. A lot of stress came out. Happy told me to scream one time. I let out a small one. She told me some guys scream their lungs out. Good karaoke going on at Kison. I think she has beautiful lips. Perfect for DFK, DT,BLS. Her lower lips are perfect for DATY too. Her big round ass is perfect for DS. My favorite position. Yes, I cream pie in doggie. Paula Creama has my vote for newcomer of the year. BTW, it is really busy during day time.

Kalani69
12-16-13, 20:43
I let out a yell, when Paula made me cum. A lot of stress came out. Happy told me to scream one time. I let out a small one. She told me some guys scream their lungs out. Good karaoke going on at Kison. I think she has beautiful lips. Perfect for DFK, DT,BLS. Her lower lips are perfect for DATY too. Her big round ass is perfect for DS. My favorite position. Yes, I cream pie in doggie. Paula Creama has my vote for newcomer of the year. BTW, it is really busy during day time.Talking about daytime, anyone know what time Naomi leaves? Is she still there? Just wondering.

TwentyTwenty
12-16-13, 21:19
Anyone know if Jackie is back? I've heard some good things and I want to try this one out.

TongueLover696
12-16-13, 21:29
I had set up a duo with Paula & Happy, but got the word that Happy was out of town. Half expected today's appointment to be just with Paula, but I told Chanel to let Paula choose a partner if she could find one that worked. I was not disappointed at all when I got to the room post-shower to find some hot body tongue deep in Paula's pussy and lots of happy sounds coming from the table. Especially impressive, since this was my request back in July for a Paula.Monica duo where M balked. Equally impressive, toys that I had left with Paula after that July session were laid out for use during today's session. More on toys later.

Since the most readily available opening was the starfish of the guest provider, I went to town rimming her. Later moved to the other end of the bed to let Paula provide BBBJ for a while. Moved back into DATY on the new girl. Lots of changes in position, one or the other in CG while her partner rode my face. At some point I was eventually introduced to Kelly, a recent arrival from Florida, who said she has been at Kison for a bit over a month and that this is her first provider gig. She is a natural, or well trained by some of you other mongers. She took direction from both me and Paula without missing a beat. Eventually, with very happy noises from all, Paula clamping my tongue and nose into her pussy, I CIP with Kelly in a major gallop in CG. Paula immediately helped me drain her pussy with a group snowball. Kelly excused herself to the shower and Paula and I caught up on her vacation travels and extensive workouts on returning.

When Kelly returned, Paula fitted me up with thigh harnesses and dildoes for both of them, with lots of manual attention to junior. Then more switching back and forth riding my face. At one point, I was getting ready for Paula to break my nose with her phenomenal clamping power. No second cup, but not for want of trying.

Final half-hour was a four-hand massage led by Paula. I had told her about some recent knee pain so she focused there while Kelly worked on my head. I had to tap out at one point with Paula's thumbs deep inside my thigh. I hope I never piss her off, she can crush Brazil nuts with those hands.

Kelly is much smaller than Paula, natural 34 B and young looking. I asked how old she is and while she tod me, she asked that I not report it here. Suffice it to say that she was born in the same year I was stationed in Florida. She really does not look her age. Her attitude and service are great and she looks good. Dark straight hair well past her shoulders. Paula has a ton of reviews in here, so I won't take up more space with her description.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back over to see Paula again before she heads back to the mainland. Kelly is also on my retun visit list, as well.

Bigahi007
12-16-13, 23:10
I had set up a duo with Paula & Happy, but got the word that Happy was out of town. Half expected today's appointment to be just with Paula, but I told Chanel to let Paula choose a partner if she could find one that worked. I was not disappointed at all when I got to the room post-shower to find some hot body tongue deep in Paula's pussy and lots of happy sounds coming from the table. Especially impressive, since this was my request back in July for a Paula.Monica duo where M balked. Equally impressive, toys that I had left with Paula after that July session were laid out for use during today's session. More on toys later.

Since the most readily available opening was the starfish of the guest provider, I went to town rimming her. Later moved to the other end of the bed to let Paula provide BBBJ for a while. Moved back into DATY on the new girl. Lots of changes in position, one or the other in CG while her partner rode my face. At some point I was eventually introduced to Kelly, a recent arrival from Florida, who said she has been at Kison for a bit over a month and that this is her first provider gig. She is a natural, or well trained by some of you other mongers. She took direction from both me and Paula without missing a beat. Eventually, with very happy noises from all, Paula clamping my tongue and nose into her pussy, I CIP with Kelly in a major gallop in CG. Paula immediately helped me drain her pussy with a group snowball. Kelly excused herself to the shower and Paula and I caught up on her vacation travels and extensive workouts on returning.

When Kelly returned, Paula fitted me up with thigh harnesses and dildoes for both of them, with lots of manual attention to junior. Then more switching back and forth riding my face. At one point, I was getting ready for Paula to break my nose with her phenomenal clamping power. No second cup, but not for want of trying.

Final half-hour was a four-hand massage led by Paula. I had told her about some recent knee pain so she focused there while Kelly worked on my head. I had to tap out at one point with Paula's thumbs deep inside my thigh. I hope I never piss her off, she can crush Brazil nuts with those hands.

Kelly is much smaller than Paula, natural 34 B and young looking. I asked how old she is and while she tod me, she asked that I not report it here. Suffice it to say that she was born in the same year I was stationed in Florida. She really does not look her age. Her attitude and service are great and she looks good. Dark straight hair well past her shoulders. Paula has a ton of reviews in here, so I won't take up more space with her description.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back over to see Paula again before she heads back to the mainland. Kelly is also on my retun visit list, as well.Aloha TL696.

Read your post and all I can say is that you are the Man. Paula is a dream gal. Never experienced Kelli but will put her in the "to do" list. Your session sounded incredible. Congrats and hope you have many more encounter like that.

I guess Christmas came early for you!

Aloha.

SlamDunkChamp
12-17-13, 09:46
I picked Happy out of a lineup of gilfs since she was the best looking. L-8.5 On the older side milfy but still in good shape looking good for her age. A-9 & S-9 Probably would have been 10 if I got my full hour. Was rushed out since they were busy and needed the rooms. Good service and everything but would have liked a massage or 2nd pop to fill the hour. Expert blowjob artist. Nasty dirty talker. She's a naughty one.

Honolulu808
12-18-13, 18:53
The last time I saw Gina she jokenly suggested we should have her good friend Kelly join in. Called today if both girls was available at the same time. 2 days after the full moon yes both was open. Sitting in room 6 I could hear both girls talking outside the door then the door opened. Gina laughed as she thought I would not book the 2 girls at the same time. Kelly was ready and willing asking Gina to stand up so she could remove her friends clothes. Gina returned the favor and the 3 of us was naked together. Gina went down to her knees as Kelly took the high road kissing my nipples and DFKing. Then both changed positions and more of the same. One girl, I don't remember who suggested it was my turn so I guided both to lay in theirs back side by side. With both girls legs in the air I was able to take turns DATY till I got both ready for my cock. Back and forth for a while the Kelly climbed onto Gina and interlocked their legs so I had a clear entery into both love holes. While in this position Kelly was licking Gina's nipples and neck as I continued taking turns till I exploded between both ladies. We all collapsed into a heap of body mass on the bed. On the way out daytime Mama asked she wants to watch the next time. I guess the sounds and laugher made her curious.
BTW Kelly's & Gina's service is on the rise as they are getting a hell of a lot better on each visit. Have to visit and sample to find out for yourselves.

TongueLover696
12-18-13, 23:22
Aloha TL696.

Read your post and all I can say is that you are the Man. Paula is a dream gal. Never experienced Kelli but will put her in the "to do" list. Your session sounded incredible. Congrats and hope you have many more encounter like that.

I guess Christmas came early for you!

Aloha.I sometimes go for a month of heavy play without cumming. Getting the release deep into Kelli was certainly an early Christmas present that I hadn't counted on. Watching Paula slurp it out, along with my tongue, for the snowball was the gift wrapping. I find that two hot girls, obviously deep into each other and my play, really enhances the experience.

Hinode
12-19-13, 01:38
I sometimes go for a month of heavy play without cumming. Ay- braddah TL696.

I not doubting your stories. You the man. Period.

But for go ONE MONTH w / o play?? You SUPAMAN! Share your secrets!

I don't think I can go without it for couple days. I guess that means I'm still horny, can get it up, no need pills, still like play (when funds avail), and come here to this horny board for recon.

Yung Evr
12-19-13, 02:28
Ay- braddah TL696.

I not doubting your stories. You the man. Period.

But for go ONE MONTH w / o play?? You SUPAMAN! Share your secrets!

I don't think I can go without it for couple days. I guess that means I'm still horny, can get it up, no need pills, still like play (when funds avail), and come here to this horny board for recon.A lot of the gals at K and CHM tell me the larger the load, the better. They say they can feel a strong hit on their sidewalls and it immediately sends them into climax. They said a hot, large load is the ultimate.

ByTheBook
12-19-13, 09:15
The last time I saw Gina she jokenly suggested we should have her good friend Kelly join in. Called today if both girls was available at the same time. 2 days after the full moon yes both was open. Sitting in room 6 I could hear both girls talking outside the door then the door opened. Gina laughed as she thought I would not book the 2 girls at the same time. Kelly was ready and willing asking Gina to stand up so she could remove her friends clothes. Gina returned the favor and the 3 of us was naked together. Gina went down to her knees as Kelly took the high road kissing my nipples and DFKing. Then both changed positions and more of the same. One girl, I don't remember who suggested it was my turn so I guided both to lay in theirs back side by side. With both girls legs in the air I was able to take turns DATY till I got both ready for my cock. Back and forth for a while the Kelly climbed onto Gina and interlocked their legs so I had a clear entery into both love holes. While in this position Kelly was licking Gina's nipples and neck as I continued taking turns till I exploded between both ladies. We all collapsed into a heap of body mass on the bed. On the way out daytime Mama asked she wants to watch the next time. I guess the sounds and laugher made her curious.
BTW Kelly's & Gina's service is on the rise as they are getting a hell of a lot better on each visit. Have to visit and sample to find out for yourselves.Glad you enjoyed yourself with this duo. The action does not match that of TL696 with Paula & Kelly. You have to go some to match the duo of M&are at CHM. I will have to try this duo next month if Paula is gone is gone walkabout on mainland. Keep the 3-somes going. Next time call Mama Chanel so she can watch.

Hypo Luxa
12-19-13, 19:44
Been calling for Happy the past couple of weeks with Mama stating she's not in that day. Today for the first time she told me she doesn't know "when" she'll be back...

Rut Roh!

Single50
12-20-13, 18:03
I went to Kison again. Lots of parking. Not bad. Only 2 rooms are taken. Last time it was a full house. I had to use the girl's room. It is very hot in there. Happy still on vacation. I hope you come back soon. Paula's shiatsu massage is the best I ever had. I also had a prior back injury. My MT was a big strong gay guy before. I had no choice. I felt so good after, I ran home. I live on the north shore. Not. On the way out the girl's room was half way open. There were new ladies there. One tall one with straight shoulder length hair. Please pm me about her service. I don't want the flash mob to go before me. I just got my STD test results. I am negative. The ladies at Kison are negative too. I want to tell the whole world about my results. Happy is the best provider of 2013.

DickTracy25
12-20-13, 18:57
I just got my STD test results. I am negative. The ladies at Kison are negative too. I want to tell the whole world about my results.Very good news your test is clean.. But please be aware Incubation period is the time elapsed between exposure, some are longer than other.

Ocolumbo
12-20-13, 22:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

This is actually your third Ocolumbo, I've told you three times about following the restrictions at the top of the page.

Guess you get to start all over again.

A2

Idusixtyning
12-21-13, 01:25
Very good news your test is clean.. But please be aware Incubation period is the time elapsed between exposure, some are longer than other.For HIV, to be sure, you have to test after 3 to 6 months of any BBFS exposure depending on the type of HIV test used.

China Jimmy
12-22-13, 16:39
Wanted to try someeone new. New girl there, Micky (Miki?) 5'4", thin, mid 30's, stubby patch below, A cup or so. Short BBBJ, then cover goes on for more BJ, then the usual positions. I did not ask, nor she asked me if I wanted the cover, just snuck in on while BJ. L / S / A. 7/7/7. Nothing to write home about.

Easy Hawaiian
12-22-13, 18:00
I am home for a couple week vacation and was hoping to have some time with Happy. Does anyone know when she is returning or working anywhere else? Need some Happy time.

Mondo Badfoot
12-22-13, 23:45
I am home for a couple week vacation and was hoping to have some time with Happy. Does anyone know when she is returning or working anywhere else? Need some Happy time.Happy is on the mainland- spending Christmas with her peeps! No set date for her return, but she will be back!

Easy Hawaiian
12-23-13, 00:50
Happy is on the mainland- spending Christmas with her peeps! No set date for her return, but she will be back!Thank you Mondo for the update. Hope she returns before I leave because it's going to be awhile till I cum back again.

Wow from her teacher to her boyfriend. May the both of you have a wonder holiday season together but please share her with us guys too after your return.

Mondo Badfoot
12-23-13, 13:37
Thank you Mondo for the update. Hope she returns before I leave because it's going to be awhile till I cum back again.

Wow from her teacher to her boyfriend. May the both of you have a wonder holiday season together but please share her with us guys too after your return.As much fun as that could be, I'm afraid that's not the case! She 's with friends and family far away and I am still in Paradise... Plugging away!

Easy Hawaiian
12-23-13, 14:04
As much fun as that could be, I'm afraid that's not the case! She 's with friends and family far away and I am still in Paradise... Plugging away!Interesting as everyone writes about a provider that happens in the room, you on the other hand knows everything about her outside the AMP. Can we say "Boyfriend and Lover" about Mondo Badfoot and Happy.

Easy Hawaiian
12-24-13, 00:16
Walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell not to find Ms Chanel, greeted by the day time Mama. Pleasant lady as she asked if I've been there before, when I told her who I saw before she rattled names and Paula stuck out from the reports so I asked for Paula. Great choice as she lives up to the billing not only did she drain my sack into her mouth but took all the kinks out of my back. As General Douglas MacArthur was quoted "I Shall Return".

Honolulu808
12-24-13, 11:51
Interesting as everyone writes about a provider that happens in the room, you on the other hand knows everything about her outside the AMP. Can we say "Boyfriend and Lover" about Mondo Badfoot and Happy.Easy. Take it easy. No need to write shit like this. Totally uncalled for.

Cheapo
12-24-13, 14:23
Walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell not to find Ms Chanel, greeted by the day time Mama. Pleasant lady as she asked if I've been there before, when I told her who I saw before she rattled names and Paula stuck out from the reports so I asked for Paula. Great choice as she lives up to the billing not only did she drain my sack into her mouth but took all the kinks out of my back. As General Douglas MacArthur was quoted "I Shall Return".Ah another satisfied PAULA customer. Welcome to the club dude!!

Single50
12-27-13, 17:24
I ask Santa for cash instead of clothes. I was a good boy so he listened. I call ER, but they are booked. At least they answered the phone this time. I ran to Kison. All rooms are taken. I didn't want to use the girl's room, so I waited. They are still busy without Happy. I wanted to see beautiful Kelly, but she went vacation already. My nickname is turtle. They come and go so fast. Paula on a busy day is way better than my ex. Wife on her best day. 2013 wasn't a good year for me. I know 2014 will be better. I am still looking for a SO. Until then I will be mongering. Happy New Year.

Nutmaker
12-29-13, 15:49
Went late the other night, kind of last minute after my night freed up, without an appt. Of course, Paula was busy, as expected. Channel gave me the line up, and decided to go with Yoko. It had been months since I saw her, and I had forgotten about the good chemistry with her. Standard per our previous sessions. For me, her post game massage is 2nd only to Paula's, and suits me just fine. BBBJ, BBFS, lots of dfk as always. I like when I get greeted with not just a smile, but the eyes smile too. You know it when you see it. Will repeat.

Lonely Smiles
12-29-13, 18:12
I like when I get greeted with not just a smile, but the eyes smile too. You know it when you see it.This is very true. When I have seen this in a girls eyes, it changes the dynamic. In the same way I have 'ideal' clients at work, I like think that on a certain level the girls in this line of work appreciate a guy who is fit, affectionate, and respectful. This also seems to raise the chances for a mutual O by a substantial amount.

Flyforfun
12-29-13, 18:23
Is this the same YOKO that is famous for Greek?

Nutmaker
12-29-13, 18:50
Is this the same YOKO that is famous for Greek?Same Yoko, but as for Greek, never asked, never offered, never did.

Honolulu808
12-30-13, 15:42
Greeted at the door by Chanel as we chatted and walked to the room just as I was about to enter the room two hands covered my eyes, I said "Yoko" and was pleasantly suprised that I was correct. I asked her if she was going to service me and she gave me a really big smile then DFK. I went into the room to ready myself for the shower. Returning to the room Yoko comes in a few moments later with the same smile and glizining big eyes and just couldn't resist her full lips on mine. At the same time her hand heads south fondling my soft woody to full erection and I followed by doing the same with my fingers under her panties as her once dry pussy responded with wetness. I think she couldn't take it any longer as she dropped to her knees and gave me one hell of nice BBBJ. Again I returned the favor by laying her on her back and buried my tongue in her pussy, oh so tight and wet. I could tell it's been a while for her as she was tight as I entered her and counting the times she orgasmed with my mouth and cock. After the hour long session we had a little chat and she is really unhappy that a lot of guys write about her doing Greek, so I am not going there in this writing nor anyother postings I may write about her.

Can't wait to see who else is returning to Kison in 2014.

Otis C1
12-31-13, 04:55
Interesting as everyone writes about a provider that happens in the room, you on the other hand knows everything about her outside the AMP. Can we say "Boyfriend and Lover" about Mondo Badfoot and Happy.It's not that he has a personal relationship with the provider, but sometimes we customers make small talk with with our ATF's and they volunteer info. For example "by the way I'm going home for the holidays but I'll be back". Also, Mr. Mondo was doing us all a solid by letting us all know the scoops so that when we get there we don't get disappointed. So thank 'em don't spank 'em.

Hypo Luxa
12-31-13, 08:51
Just got back from seeing Yoko. My legs are rubber! With Monica (CHM) on vacay, she is my new go-to-girl when I need someone who can hang with me no problem! Her service is also much improved since the first time I saw her, which was good then as well. The BBBJ is outstanding and the FS... Dayum! After I came in mish, she kept my cock buried in her and squeezed it for several minutes straight with her tight nani while we DFKed! I stayed hard the whole time and got a quick round 2 and came again after two minutes of deep missionary ground and pound. Fastest 1-2 punch I've done in ages! Probably since Choi at Kools who used to make me pop twice so fast my head would spin. We finished up with a massage!

Bigahi007
01-02-14, 01:37
Went to Kison yesterday and wanted to try something new. Mama recommended Yoko. I have never been with her and I read some good reports from you fellow mongers so I wanted to try. Thank you all as I had a great time with her.

After shower she came in and started a light caressing with her fingers all over my back legs thighs ass just making me relax all over. Kissing my back thighs neck ears rub in her nipples all over me. Jr was tingling and standing at attention and enjoying every minute of it. We did this for 10-15 minutes just making me anticipate great things. Some dfk and lfk all while caressing me. She also was rubbing her nani all over my back and legs and that was a gear feeling. She asks me to flip and she straddles me and some dfk while rubbing her nips all over my chest stomach and jr. What an awesome sensation. She started licking me on my thighs and around the sensitive areas near jr and the boys but not the shaft or balls. This made my toes curl with anticipation. Then all of a sudden she took all of me at once and wow what a feeling. I thought I was going to pop. I did everything I could not to pop. She even kind if held me there just blowing me but I didn't pop. She really kept me in the edge for a while. I wanted some daty and she was so sweet tasting. She was soaking wet and she loved when I rimmed her. Continued until I had to sample that tight Pussy and I was in heaven. She really likes to ride hard with string thrusts. I just let her thrust away. I was close to popping so I stopped and changed to mish. Went in for another taste before mish. All I can say us wow. What a great time. I popped with some intensity and was spent. Opted for a shower and then a great massage.

I dozed off and she massaged me for about 30 minutes and went over by about 10-15 minutes. Yoko you are a special lady. I loved my session with you. I will be back for sure. Thanks ms.

Stoner R
01-02-14, 12:58
FYI: Chanel has raised the house fees $10. House fees are now $60!

MeinArschUndde
01-02-14, 16:36
Went to Kison yesterday and wanted to try something new. Mama recommended Yoko. I have never been with her and I read some good reports from you fellow mongers so I wanted to try. Thank you all as I had a great time with her. Tits / nips / implants, face, body, age? I always enjoy Kison, but I wish they would post some ads with pics.

Bigahi007
01-03-14, 00:50
Tits / nips / implants, face, body, age? I always enjoy Kison, but I wish they would post some ads with pics.Happy new year MAU. Sorry was quick with my report on yoko. Natural cee beautiful doll face with big eyes. Body was solid but not as tight as happy but still great IMHO. I would guess late 30 ish. Very sweet lady with super attitude and very good massage. I would repeat without a doubt. L 9 -9.5 A 9.5/10 S 9.5/10. Truly a great time.

Aloha.

Cosmic Kid
01-03-14, 03:00
FYI: Chanel has raised the house fees $10. House fees are now $60!I was just going to post about this. Got hit with the $60 today at Kison and wasn't expecting it. Are other AMPs charging $60 house now? Think they will they follow Kison's example?

Member #4472
01-03-14, 03:24
FYI: Chanel has raised the house fees $10. House fees are now $60!Thanks for the intel. Will be going elsewhere. Come join me, if nothing more than to send a message.

Chik0848
01-03-14, 06:00
FYI: Chanel has raised the house fees $10. House fees are now $60!Wow, I just saw their ad on Craigslist and it says 60 for 60 minutes and 40 for 30 minutes. Let's see what happens.

Nutmaker
01-03-14, 08:06
Wow, I just saw their ad on Craigslist and it says 60 for 60 minutes and 40 for 30 minutes. Let's see what happens.Who goes to Kison for 30 minutes? What's the owner thinking? Ms Chanel told me the fee when they 1st opened was 60 then the owner lowered it, now 4 yrs later he's bringing it back up because things cost more. It'll most likely result in a drop in business. I won't be exclusive there anymore. Too bad.

Honolulu Yobo
01-03-14, 08:29
I was just going to post about this. Got hit with the $60 today at Kison and wasn't expecting it. Are other AMPs charging $60 house now? Think they will they follow Kison's example?The water, sewer, and electric bills must be killing them{TCS. Ellipses}.

ByTheBook
01-03-14, 08:51
Just got back from seeing Yoko. My legs are rubber! With Monica (CHM) on vacay, she is my new go-to-girl when I need someone who can hang with me no problem! Her service is also much improved since the first time I saw her, which was good then as well. The BBBJ is outstanding and the FS... Dayum! After I came in mish, she kept my cock buried in her and squeezed it for several minutes straight with her tight nani while we DFKed! I stayed hard the whole time and got a quick round 2 and came again after two minutes of deep missionary ground and pound. Fastest 1-2 punch I've done in ages! Probably since Choi at Kools who used to make me pop twice so fast my head would spin. We finished up with a massage!Does this Yoko give ooh wee rim job? She squeezes, that is great.

Nutmaker
01-03-14, 09:16
The water, sewer, and electric bills must be killing them{TCS. Ellipses}.LOL at water and sewer, but can't at electric since they got the lights turned so low in the rooms, LOL.

Rico Suave808
01-03-14, 11:15
Thanks for the intel. Will be going elsewhere. Come join me, if nothing more than to send a message.I'm with you on this. Kison has been so busy they cannot possibly be suffering, they just greedy. Also, $60 HF translates to $140 for the hard working girls.

Stoner R
01-03-14, 12:33
I'm with you on this. Kison has been so busy they cannot possibly be suffering, they just greedy. Also, $60 HF translates to $140 for the hard working girls.Don't take it out on the provider, it's not their fault. I almost bounced, but I did have an extra ten, so I stayed. But yeah, for that price, I'the rather go to Empire.

AlohaHotDog808
01-03-14, 13:13
I was just going to post about this. Got hit with the $60 today at Kison and wasn't expecting it. Are other AMPs charging $60 house now? Think they will they follow Kison's example?I've noticed some others charge a set $60 for House Fees (I.e. Empire Relaxation) and formerly Aloha TLC, but they also offered a $10 discount for military and veterans. Empire is at a prime and expensive location, but guys pay the fee for the "value added service" of BB anything you want.

Honolulu808
01-03-14, 14:59
FYI: Chanel has raised the house fees $10. House fees are now $60!

Thanks for the intel. Will be going elsewhere. Come join me, if nothing more than to send a message.

I'm with you on this. Kison has been so busy they cannot possibly be suffering, they just greedy. Also, $60 HF translates to $140 for the hard working girls.

Don't take it out on the provider, it's not their fault. I almost bounced, but I did have an extra ten, so I stayed. But yeah, for that price, I'the rather go to Empire.Some places charges $40 others $50 and others (like Empire) $60 for walking in the door. Me I walk in with $ $ in my pocket and hand the rest to the provider. Does it matter what the house fee is?

Providers at the end of their shift do give a percentage of their intake to the house for rental, food etc.

HiLife808
01-03-14, 15:05
I'm with you on this. Kison has been so busy they cannot possibly be suffering, they just greedy. Also, $60 HF translates to $140 for the hard working girls.Perhaps it's quite the opposite. No logical reason to increase hf if they're really that busy. Maybe they're not as busy as we think they are. Sounds like mms is trying to compensate her pockets for the drop in business with the increase.

Pineapple50
01-03-14, 17:59
I saw Yoko and I would rate her the following: L /6.5, S /10, A /10 Her face and body type really is Not for me, but she more than makes. Up for it in service! Yoko gave me the VERY BEST BBBJ I have ever had and I feel she gives one better than Monica.. I had to stop her numerous times and while give me a BBBJ she raised my legs High in the air for some "rimming" - that caught me off. Guard, but I enjoyed it. She got on top for some CG and she grinded away while cinching her vagina on my Dick like a vice. Grip.. I turned her on her back for some Mish to finish. Yoko also give the Hardest Massage that leaves you feeling nice and relaxed! I prefer Happy over Yoko, but Yoko was a nice fill. In since Happy is still. Out. House Fee is 60 and older Mama was mumbling it was because of Higher Cost of Utilities.

JT.

Bigahi007
01-03-14, 19:04
I saw Yoko and I would rate her the following: L /6.5, S /10, A /10 Her face and body type really is Not for me, but she more than makes. Up for it in service! Yoko gave me the VERY BEST BBBJ I have ever had and I feel she gives one better than Monica.. I had to stop her numerous times and while give me a BBBJ she raised my legs High in the air for some "rimming" - that caught me off. Guard, but I enjoyed it. She got on top for some CG and she grinded away while cinching her vagina on my Dick like a vice. Grip.. I turned her on her back for some Mish to finish. Yoko also give the Hardest Massage that leaves you feeling nice and relaxed! I prefer Happy over Yoko, but Yoko was a nice fill. In since Happy is still. Out. House Fee is 60 and older Mama was mumbling it was because of Higher Cost of Utilities.

JT.Hey bro sorry my opinion was not on par with yours. Glad you had a great time. I guess out tastes differ but we sure agreed on service. Sorry I left out the rim. IT caught me off guard too but I enjoyed. I thought it was only me but I thought she did a great BBBJ also. I would have to agree one if the best I had. Never had Monica buy you got me curious now.

Aloha.

Uki Eater
01-03-14, 22:42
Perhaps it's quite the opposite. No logical reason to increase hf if they're really that busy. Maybe they're not as busy as we think they are. Sounds like mms is trying to compensate her pockets for the drop in business with the increase.I think Ricosuave808 is right. The 60 HF is just to take advantage of the fact that it is busy. It wouldn't make sense to raise the HF when it's slow because it will only make it slower. What MT / AMP raises HF when it's slow? Look at what providers do when they busy. They upsell to discourage customers from partaking because they are busy if not too busy. By upselling, it can help slow things down at the same time bring more incentive to them because it's busy.

H Mobius
01-03-14, 22:51
Also, $60 HF translates to $140 for the hard working girls.I think this is a good point. For the most part, I've found that Kison women are among the hardest working and I've received excellent service from some troupers over the last few years.

TEHO, but I'll have to bring a little extra because I think their service is worth more than 140.

$10 is not drastic and may be part of the rationale for the increase, but I have no qualms about tipping the standard 140 at places in CC.

HotDaddy
01-04-14, 09:19
Yes. KISON girls are worth there weight in gold. However $60 for a HF with no table shower will be hard justify with Empire Relaxation on the block. Not to mention a nude shower with Nana at Mayflower for $60/140. KISON is very busy. So maybe they think the price increase will reduce the client flow to a manageable level (So educate me. Is it $60/140 at KISON or $60/150. I do not want to upset whatever amount the forum members suggest what I should be paying.

HotDaddy! I never fucked a girl at the AMP, I only made sweet love to her.

Cosmic Kid
01-04-14, 16:13
Yes. KISON girls are worth there weight in gold. However $60 for a HF with no table shower will be hard justify with Empire Relaxation on the block. Not to mention a nude shower with Nana at Mayflower for $60/140. KISON is very busy. So maybe they think the price increase will reduce the client flow to a manageable level (So educate me. Is it $60/140 at KISON or $60/150. I do not want to upset whatever amount the forum members suggest what I should be paying.

HotDaddy! I never fucked a girl at the AMP, I only made sweet love to her.If I elect to go to Kison I'm still tipping $150 regardless of what the house fee is. These women really give it their best and I don't think it's fair to deduct from them in terms of what the house fee is. But in another way, that hike in the house may effect Kison providers' income anyway if guys like me end up going somewheres else out of protest against the steep house fee.

Cosmic Kid
01-04-14, 16:33
My second time with Paula. I don't remember her doing this before but she has a BBBJ technique that I could get addicted to real fast. I haven't had any other provider do it with me the way she does. She gets into DT mode but then she isn't sucking and pumping. She just hangs out there and is doing this thing with her tongue which just tickles my dick from different angles. Very sensitive / delicate; works for me; such a turn. On. Paula loves having her clit sucked, and like hard! Had her sitting on my face and total eye. Contact and she is saying "suck it harder!" Later, after I came in doggie, she's giving me a massage, and BTW, she is capable of going deep and really breaking up the muscle knots if that's your thing. I wasn't there for that, just wanted a relaxing rub so had to ask her to back off the pressure, but definitely she has massage skills. Then she starts sucking and rubbing my dick again to get me hard and she succeeds. But I know I'm only good for one pop even if I do get hard again. So I told her but she wasn't buying it. She thought if I could get hard again I could oof her again too! Felt sorry to let her down. Even though I'm an old guy, since I'm in shape she decided I should be able to F her again! Anyways, it's better to be in that situation where the provider wants more from me even if I don't have it to give, rather than to be with someone who is not feeling it and just going through the motions, complete with the fake moans etc.

MeinArschUndde
01-04-14, 22:10
L7, S9.5, A10. Had my Yoko experience today and still flying. I don't usually do long descriptions where others already have, but I can't help it. Just to get it out of the way, about the only (minor) detractor is looks. Yoko is about 35+, round faced with a short sparkplug body and a bit of pook. Boobs are natural be with nondistinct nipples. She looks prettiest when pounding in mish. OTOH, attitude and performance are world class! She starts with the sensuous, boob grazing, tongue flicking prone massage, culminating in insisting that I get my hips not only frog legged, but then fully flexed up to allow thorough rimming and ball play. Her foreplay had me seriously hyperventilating! BBBJ was a little shallow but accompanied with all the accoutrements She then placed her nani where I could stroke it, whereupon she jumped me with it square in my face for 69. I don't do this much, and never yet at an AMP, but she seemed so into the process, that I couldn't say no (if I did, it would have been a mumble, anyway)! She honestly seemed to love the sex as much as me, jumping on for CG and grinding in such a way that made it seem obvious that she was pumping for herself. Then to mish, where I enjoyed her face and her apparent repeated Os. I finally popped hugely, after which she had me slide in and out for a full couple minutes. When I pulled out, she just had to go down for a few more strokes of BJ before going for the hot towel, furthering the afterglow. From there, onto a world class, firm, full body massage that went on and on. She stopped for a bit, and I thought she was done. I couldn't believe it when she asked me if I wanted to go again! When I said I sadly didn't have it in me, she made lay back down for even more massage. She clearly was not going to let me out of there without getting my full hour's worth, plus. Besides the drink of water and mouthwash, she wouldn't let me get dressed without just a little more BBBJ action to say farewell.

Bigahi007
01-04-14, 22:16
L7, S9.5, A10. Had my Yoko experience today and still flying. I don't usually do long descriptions where others already have, but I can't help it. Just to get it out of the way, about the only (minor) detractor is looks. Yoko is about 35+, round faced with a short sparkplug body and a bit of pook. Boobs are natural be with nondistinct nipples. She looks prettiest when pounding in mish. OTOH, attitude and performance are world class! She starts with the sensuous, boob grazing, tongue flicking prone massage, culminating in insisting that I get my hips not only frog legged, but then fully flexed up to allow thorough rimming and ball play. Her foreplay had me seriously hyperventilating! BBBJ was a little shallow but accompanied with all the accoutrements She then placed her nani where I could stroke it, whereupon she jumped me with it square in my face for 69. I don't do this much, and never yet at an AMP, but she seemed so into the process, that I couldn't say no (if I did, it would have been a mumble, anyway)! She honestly seemed to love the sex as much as me, jumping on for CG and grinding in such a way that made it seem obvious that she was pumping for herself. Then to mish, where I enjoyed her face and her apparent repeated Os. I finally popped hugely, after which she had me slide in and out for a full couple minutes. When I pulled out, she just had to go down for a few more strokes of BJ before going for the hot towel, furthering the afterglow. From there, onto a world class, firm, full body massage that went on and on. She stopped for a bit, and I thought she was done. I couldn't believe it when she asked me if I wanted to go again! When I said I sadly didn't have it in me, she made lay back down for even more massage. She clearly was not going to let me out of there without getting my full hour's worth, plus. Besides the drink of water and mouthwash, she wouldn't let me get dressed without just a little more BBBJ action to say farewell.MAU.

Glad you enjoyed as I did. I was in lust and I personally though she looked great. But we all have different taste. I concur with the service report. Such a giving pleasing woman. I also concur that she made are we had our full hour of fun and or massage. For me I will surely be back to more of Yoko.

BeerAddict
01-05-14, 00:57
My second time with Paula. I don't remember her doing this before but she has a BBBJ technique that I could get addicted to real fast. I haven't had any other provider do it with me the way she does. She gets into DT mode but then she isn't sucking and pumping. She just hangs out there and is doing this thing with her tongue which just tickles my dick from different angles. Very sensitive / delicate; works for me; such a turn. On. Paula loves having her clit sucked, and like hard! Had her sitting on my face and total eye. Contact and she is saying "suck it harder!" Later, after I came in doggie, she's giving me a massage, and BTW, she is capable of going deep and really breaking up the muscle knots if that's your thing. I wasn't there for that, just wanted a relaxing rub so had to ask her to back off the pressure, but definitely she has massage skills. Then she starts sucking and rubbing my dick again to get me hard and she succeeds. But I know I'm only good for one pop even if I do get hard again. So I told her but she wasn't buying it. She thought if I could get hard again I could oof her again too! Felt sorry to let her down. Even though I'm an old guy, since I'm in shape she decided I should be able to F her again! Anyways, it's better to be in that situation where the provider wants more from me even if I don't have it to give, rather than to be with someone who is not feeling it and just going through the motions, complete with the fake moans etc.Nice post bro, once I was with her and she started playing her music on her iPad like she always does. This time though, when the deed was done she told me thanks for starring in her movie. She then took out the iPad and starting showing me footage of our session together. Freaky chick was recording it!! I thought it was cool and asked her to email it to me, which she did. I love chicks like that who know how to please.

Rico Suave808
01-05-14, 02:37
Had a good time with this lady. Korean MILF. Not great in the looks department but not bad either. Service and attitude are 10's across the board. She has great pussy control and is multi. Orgasmic. BBBJ, rim dfk, bbfscip and a really relaxing massage after. I was there over 90 minutes with no knock on the door. One of the most pleasant women I have had there. I left completely satisfied.

TomThumb69
01-05-14, 04:27
Went to kison today to see what's paula all about. Was eating at graces and after decided to up there to check her out. When I rang the buzzer out came Chanel in a tube top and a mini skit. (dam she looked fine) I immediate ask if she was available, she just smiled and said no. Then I ask for paula but she was busy, then ask for yoko but busy too. So I asked for mms again but she said no again (DAM) I even said I got a hard on just looking at you, she just smiled and said to come back later. WTF So I just left. Any of you mongers had an appointment with Chanel? If you did you are dam dam lucky cause she was looking HOT.

BeerAddict
01-05-14, 04:48
Went to kison today to see what's paula all about. Was eating at graces and after decided to up there to check her out. When I rang the buzzer out came Chanel in a tube top and a mini skit. (dam she looked fine) I immediate ask if she was available, she just smiled and said no. Then I ask for paula but she was busy, then ask for yoko but busy too. So I asked for mms again but she said no again (DAM) I even said I got a hard on just looking at you, she just smiled and said to come back later. WTF So I just left. Any of you mongers had an appointment with Chanel? If you did you are dam dam lucky cause she was looking HOT.Sup bro, back when Chanel first opened, I was lucky to get a massage and BBBJ from her. Forgot what the price was but I also remember going back for more Chanel and she said she couldn't take the business away from her girls. I must've just got lucky that one time. She gave an incredible BJ, I remember cumming in her mouth and she looked up and just smiled before spitting it into the towel.

BluBallz
01-06-14, 01:25
Brothers, I would like to first thank all of you the written advice and tips. The camaraderie on these threads is evidently true based on the mannerisms and sage advice to the newbies in the area. I visited Kiss just a moment ago and saw Yuki. She popped every vertebrae in my back and neck. Very pleasant smelled very good she was a bit leery at first. But when she started that tickle thing..man. Llfk, BBBJ, cfs, cg, standing Mish (put a pillow under, it makes the angle just right for her) k9, lying k9, some tantric stuff out of the tool box. She seemed like holy* Definitely enjoyed everything I was doing. MS courteous, and dawn what a regal looker. Definitely will be back. Again to many to thank here. My first time. You guys put my mind at ease. Suggestion on next one appreciated.

CougarLvr
01-06-14, 14:15
Went to kison today to see what's paula all about. Was eating at graces and after decided to up there to check her out. When I rang the buzzer out came Chanel in a tube top and a mini skit. (dam she looked fine) I immediate ask if she was available, she just smiled and said no. Then I ask for paula but she was busy, then ask for yoko but busy too. So I asked for mms again but she said no again (DAM) I even said I got a hard on just looking at you, she just smiled and said to come back later. WTF So I just left. Any of you mongers had an appointment with Chanel? If you did you are dam dam lucky cause she was looking HOT.I been hitting Kison for several years now and have TRIED waay too many times to get Chanel. She just smiles, thanks me and politely says "No" ONce she even told me "I junkee". I don't think so, but I may never know.

FootballFann12
01-07-14, 16:12
Most beautiful, and probably the youngest (30-35) that I have ever been with at Kison.

L / A / S. 9/10/9.

DatyLuva
01-07-14, 19:09
Dropped in around 8 pm. Paula and Yoko busy, Naomi not working in the evenings. Had to choose between the two newbies. I think one was April. Decided to pic other newbie with the large see's. Petite 35+ with shoulder length hair and average curves. Big mistake, shouldve came back another time. You could tell she was new becuase she argued witb me about BBBJ. To me that's the only benefit of Kison is the BBFS and BBBJ at the minimum. Anyway, went soft as a result of the 10 min discussion. Another chance to leave and I didn't. Her BBBJ skills were lackng and the rest was nothing to write home about. Probaly one of the worst BBFS vivits I can remember. Will not repeat and wait until the btr talent returns aftr the holidays.

MeinArschUndde
01-07-14, 20:25
Most beautiful, and probably the youngest (30-35) that I have ever been with at Kison.

L / A / S. 9/10/9.Boobs, Body, Face? Performance?

Aviatr77
01-07-14, 21:20
Boobs, Body, Face? Performance?Yes, saw her yesterday afternoon around 1300. Have to agree with FBfann that she is one of the younger ones there. 30 ish, pretty face, typical Korean MILF body with nice real see's, beautiful creamy smooth white skin and a nice perky ass.

I found her to be very attentive cause she stood outside the shower waiting for me, and insisted on drying me off right there cause wasn't busy I guess, more on this later. Back in the room she gave me a nice soft massage for about 15 minutes, but I turned over so we wouldn't run out of time. She is new and wasn't sure how to start so I kinda had to help her out. Had her start with a BBBJ which was quite good, not like Monica but stimulating. Had her climb on for 69 and she liked it but I stopped after a short time cause she had trouble concentrating on my BJ. Hehe. Had her start with CG for a short time cause she was already on top. She is nice and tight. Was OK for short time them moved to MISH then standing MISH where I came for the first time inside. She was comfortable with me I guess because she said that she really enjoyed that. Wiped up and she laid down next to me. After a few minutes she started stroking me awake and although I thought we were finished she pulled me on top for round 2. MISH for a short time and I was able to come again. Rested for a few minutes and then other Mama knocked on the door. After shower she helped me dress and I staggered out on rubber legs. Got just over an hour. L / A / S 7.5/10/9 Almost GFE and all BB which I only do here and at CHM. LOL.

Paid 60/140. They were not busy at all when I arrived and when I left there was only one door closed, so I assumed the new HF maybe is impacting business now. Although because they are a Massage therapist place they would charge what most of the other MT places charge, like the Thai places in CC, Penny's Paradise, Rejuve and places like those. I guess cost of business is going up all over. Chanel's girl are all very good so we shall see.

Alika T9
01-11-14, 01:09
Anyone know who's working there now? Hasn't been as many reports since Kison raised the house fee.

Memahu
01-11-14, 15:57
Anyone know who's working there now? Hasn't been as many reports since Kison raised the house fee.That new policy hurts the providers who aren't as popular there. Custamahs are more picky with a 20% increase.

Honolulu808
01-12-14, 22:31
Walked into Kison just before lunch and was pleasantly suprised to here Pink just arrived from her 3 week vacation. I asked Chanel if it was okay to see her, answer is what I wanted to hear. I was her last customer going to vacation and as Pink said, you me first for 2014. I don't know if it was me but dang she was looking very good, slimmed down with that all so sexy waist. When she took her clothes off, she stood naked showing off her body and wow. She also got a perm so now her hair in CG facing me accents her beautiful face. Service wise 10's and hmmmm she got wet so so fast which made a very pleasant session.

HiLife808
01-12-14, 23:53
That new policy hurts the providers who aren't as popular there. Custamahs are more picky with a 20% increase.Yes it does but it hurts everyone working there. $10 may not sound like much but it will add up. Can you afford to make 50 - 100 less per day at your job? This is what the girls are facing provided everyone sticks to paying 200 per visit. Example: provider A averages 100 customers a month. She will now make 1 k less because of the increase in hf. Now if provider A works 9 months out of the year she stands to lose 9 k+. We all know the popular girls sees more than a 100 customers (which averages out to 4 a day) but I used that figure to illustrate my point. If you don't think Empire has taken away business better think again. They have younger women who offer similar services has a ts and offers refreshments. All things being equal would you really chose a MILF over a PYT? It will be interesting to see how things play out over there.

Kalani69
01-13-14, 01:07
Yes it does but it hurts everyone working there. $10 may not sound like much but it will add up. Can you afford to make 50 - 100 less per day at your job? This is what the girls are facing provided everyone sticks to paying 200 per visit. Example: provider A averages 100 customers a month. She will now make 1 k less because of the increase in hf. Now if provider A works 9 months out of the year she stands to lose 9 k+. We all know the popular girls sees more than a 100 customers (which averages out to 4 a day) but I used that figure to illustrate my point. If you don't think Empire has taken away business better think again. They have younger women who offer similar services has a ts and offers refreshments. All things being equal would you really chose a MILF over a PYT? It will be interesting to see how things play out over there.I'll probably continue to tip $.5.

WraithOfGod
01-13-14, 03:10
Anyone know who's working there now? Hasn't been as many reports since Kison raised the house fee.According to my guide, I have: Paula, Kelly, Yoko, Yuki, April, Linda, and the recently returned Pink. Not sure if that's completely accurate per HF increase, since I don't come to this place.

Hawaiisan
01-13-14, 13:02
Had a session with Yoko this weekend. I was kind of let down as reports of her looks being decent and a legit massage to me were untrue. Her massage is only good compared with other AMP massages. What was true is that her fuck sessions are awesome. She loves sex and tries very hard to please. I may repeat, but would try others first.

Idusixtyning
01-13-14, 13:21
Yes it does but it hurts everyone working there. $10 may not sound like much but it will add up. Can you afford to make 50 - 100 less per day at your job? This is what the girls are facing provided everyone sticks to paying 200 per visit. Example: provider A averages 100 customers a month. She will now make 1 k less because of the increase in hf. Now if provider A works 9 months out of the year she stands to lose 9 k+. We all know the popular girls sees more than a 100 customers (which averages out to 4 a day) but I used that figure to illustrate my point. If you don't think Empire has taken away business better think again. They have younger women who offer similar services has a ts and offers refreshments. All things being equal would you really chose a MILF over a PYT? It will be interesting to see how things play out over there.I think a lot of regulars won't be pake with the top girls there.

HotDaddy
01-13-14, 19:54
Yes. I called KISON three times in the last month. If my girl was on vaca or busy. I just go to another place like ROSES. Any price increase is just going to make me WAY more selective. Did not get the best services at Roses. So told mama I will try and come back in 6 months.

HotDaddy!

Cosmic Kid
01-13-14, 22:06
I'll probably continue to tip $.5.Same here. In fact I already have at Kison.

Rico Suave808
01-14-14, 00:57
I'll probably continue to tip $.5.I tip $140 now. No complaints yet.

Hypo Luxa
01-14-14, 03:00
Had a session with Yoko this weekend. I was kind of let down as reports of her looks being decent and a legit massage to me were untrue. Her massage is only good compared with other AMP massages. What was true is that her fuck sessions are awesome. She loves sex and tries very hard to please. I may repeat, but would try others first.Looks are subjective and I would say no one has over-stated her looks. Saying she is "decent" isn't a stretch. Not everyone will agree as tastes vary greatly.

As for the massage, maybe you got her when she was tired? I've had a lot of massages at AMPs and hers is on the top end of the scale.

Good luck with others!

Honolulu808
01-17-14, 00:32
Vacation did her well, Jackie's back. Called ahead and talked with Chanel is said Jackie came back so I headed to Kison. Greeted by day time mama walked to my room hearing sweet sounds from 2 other rooms, paid the HF and less than a minute Jackie walks in. She had a glow surrounding her, full of energy, beautiful smile and looking awesome all in a lime green corset and skirt. Small talk leading to GFE session no holds bar. DATY was like dining on the Little Mermaid cause there was an ocean of cum with spasms after spams she turned to give me a deep and wet BBBJ. Back to DATY & DATO followed by cock slaps on that pussy till it was primed and ready. I swear she was phucken me more than I was phucken her, lots of engery. Went all the way to te knock on the door, ignored. Put some tasty treat in her mouth to finish the session. 1.5 hr later my legs was jello on the way out.

Paula, Jackie, Pink, Yoko, Angie, April, Linda.

LocalMotion
01-17-14, 02:40
I went to Kison about 2 weeks ago and asked for Jackie but not there, so had me choose. I chose April.

Great body for her age and very nice boobs. All I wanted was a BBBJ, so told her and she agreed.

Started with a basic rub down, the went at it.

Had her suck it in several different positions, then finally finished lying on my back. Had a lot of titty play, but she seemed like her nipples were pretty sensitive.

Nice lady but the BBBJ was only so-so. L6/ A8/ S7.

H Mobius
01-17-14, 05:22
Had a session with Yoko this weekend. I was kind of let down as reports of her looks being decent and a legit massage to me were untrue. Her massage is only good compared with other AMP massages. What was true is that her fuck sessions are awesome. She loves sex and tries very hard to please. I may repeat, but would try others first.Her's is a different look; that of a mature woman, and perhaps not for everyone although the same could be said of younger providers.

Personally I think she has a beautiful smile, and is quite charming and pleasant.

Redneck 1
01-17-14, 13:14
Looks are subjective and I would say no one has over-stated her looks. Saying she is "decent" isn't a stretch. Not everyone will agree as tastes vary greatly.

Her's is a different look; that of a mature woman, and perhaps not for everyone although the same could be said of younger providers.

Personally I think she has a beautiful smile, and is quite charming and pleasant.Yes, I agree with those perceptive observations.

Also, in my opinion the age of the evaluator can sometimes be a factor. As I've become older, the proportion of women whose appearance I consider attractive or at least "decent" has definitely increased.

Hypo Luxa
01-19-14, 05:58
Also, in my opinion the age of the evaluator can sometimes be a factor. As I've become older, the proportion of women whose appearance I consider attractive or at least "decent" has definitely increased.For some I guess, but you know what's funny is that I have been into MILFs since I was 20 years old.

Kalani69
01-19-14, 14:30
Yes, I agree with those perceptive observations.

Also, in my opinion the age of the evaluator can sometimes be a factor. As I've become older, the proportion of women whose appearance I consider attractive or at least "decent" has definitely increased.Or the number of the girls you consider "young" grows. Or a MILF for you might be a gilf for others.