PDA

View Full Version : Kison

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kalani69
07-25-15, 13:43
Yes, what a woman, indeed. Regardless of what anyone else says, for me, she is DEFINATELY my ATF. No two ways about it. I feel fortunate that I e never had a reason to write anything negative about her, and I feel for those that have. I guess that in some ways, I lead a charmed life.That's what TEHO is all about.

Nutmaker
07-25-15, 13:48
That's what TEHO is all about.And YMMV also.

Action22
07-25-15, 14:04
She doesn't live here. Having said that, only she knows when she'll return, but she's here now, and that's what matters.If she's 5'7" and tan, try Dallas.

Nutmaker
07-25-15, 14:13
If she's 5'7" and tan, try Dallas.I would if there was room in my schedule. It's a good problem to have here, more great types and talent than time or funds allow. So, I'll have to stick with what's tried and true for me.

Member #5810
07-25-15, 16:28
In your opinion on who you have seen how would you rank them from overall looks, massage, and service? So far I have.

1. Jae.

2. Yuki.

3. Paula.

4. Yet to be seen.1. Yoko.

2. Yoko.

3. Yoko.

4. Yoko.

5. Honey, but she's gone.

TEHO but for me Yoko is my fantasy cone true. ! Honey too!

Nutmaker
07-25-15, 18:51
1. Yoko.

2. Yoko.

3. Yoko.

4. Yoko.

5. Honey, but she's gone.

TEHO but for me Yoko is my fantasy cone true. ! Honey too!I'm cool with choices like Yoko and Honey. I've had lots of fun, LOTS, with both of them, but there's something about Miss P that checks all of my boxes.

MegaManDp
07-26-15, 04:04
I'm cool with choices like Yoko and Honey. I've had lots of fun, LOTS, with both of them, but there's something about Miss P that checks all of my boxes.Just had Yoko and wow! Wow! Wow! She's really passionate. Thanks for the recommendation. She moves to number 1.

LuvBigRax
07-26-15, 12:08
Saw Yoko last week. She used me and abused me for an hour. She used my cock to make herself come. She used every hole to drain me of my come. After I left I ate a huge meal and passed out.

Anyone know if any new girls coming? Sharon was fantastic but going to pass on Bonnie since its cfs.

Just had Yoko and wow! Wow! Wow! She's really passionate. Thanks for the recommendation. She moves to number 1.

Captin Crunch
07-26-15, 13:00
Saw Yoko last week. She used me and abused me for an hour. She used my cock to make herself come. She used every hole to drain me of my come. After I left I ate a huge meal and passed out.

Anyone know if any new girls coming? Sharon was fantastic but going to pass on Bonnie since its cfs.So Yoko is all uncovered?

HeineHeine
07-26-15, 13:17
So Yoko is all uncovered?Aye aye Captain! And yoko and paula have been my best experiences, ever. They both genuinely let you enjoy yourself and tune out the rest of the world. Like Dream who used to be at Chm.

Redneck 1
07-26-15, 14:55
So Yoko is all uncovered?In my experience of at least six visits, yes (if that's what a customer prefers).

Kalani69
07-26-15, 17:50
In my experience of at least six visits, yes (if that's what a customer prefers).I believe I got the cover once on a visit with Yoko. Other times uncovered. Either is never a deal breaker with me but I think it was just what Yoko felt like doing at the time.

Satyr808
07-26-15, 22:08

Anyone know if any new girls coming? Sharon was fantastic but going to pass on Bonnie since its cfs.Is Sharon allowing BBFS now?

Blake123
07-27-15, 06:00
Is Sharon allowing BBFS now?I was with her not long ago. I sensed BBFS was available but had CFS with her (my preference), but reviews of her when she was very recently at Sweet Spa state BBFS was had, so I would assume she does BBFS at Kison too. Afterall, Kison is well known for that. As an aside, Sharon cannot handle size. She asked me to stop halfway through the session because too painful for her, so I obliged. Never injure the ladies and treat them with respect. Not faulting her. Ended with a nice HJ. She is a very sweet girl.

Punanilicr
07-27-15, 19:52
Is Sharon allowing BBFS now?Like with all women, regardless of where they work, BBFS is at her discretion.

Member #5810
07-27-15, 21:48
Like with all women, regardless of where they work, BBFS is at her discretion.Well said! We all need to remember that BBFS is always YMMV at the provider's discretion. It's not a given and should be appreciated. I for one appreciate that they are selective who they allow this special treat.

Surfer Ten
07-28-15, 22:29
Hey Brothers,

Now that Jean has retired and has moved to the mainland, I was on the prowl to find a very good deep tissue massage therapist who also provided a good HE. That was a pretty tall order since I really loved Jean's massage and HE.

So, I found myself in the Kison neighborhood and figured I would try calling to see if the legendary Paula was available. She was! I was stoked that she was available and counted my blessings.

Because I was already in the Times parking lot when I made the call, by the time I got to the door, Paula wasn't exactly ready. Mama showed me to the room, I self showered and lay on the bed face down waiting for Paula. While I was waiting, I was thinking that I was only in the mood for a good massage and then possibly a HJ if the vibe was right. Then Paula walked in and the thought of asking only for a HJ after the massage evaporated like a drop of water on molten lava!

While still a little skeptical of just how good her massage skills were, especially when I would be comparing it to Jean, who I've been going to for many many years, I tried to keep an open mind. So, as all of you brothers who have been to see Paula know, I ended up being very impressed within just a few minutes. Yes, all of the reports were spot on and her massage skills are superb! To be honest, I would have been totally satisfied and very happy with just the massage.

Except, while she was massaging me, she would frequently make contact with her silky smooth legs on various parts of me. Very subtle, but you know, subtle can be extremely powerful, so by the time I flipped I had a raging hard on and she never did anything remotely suggestive! I guess that's why she is so special and so sought after. Her energy is amazing!

After the flip we did multiple positions and like other brothers reviews, she was really into it. There's really no faking being completely into it you know? So, I felt like a frikin champ! At my age, turning a young beautiful woman on, getting her so wet and then making her cum so hard doesn't happen very often, probably once in a blue moon!

Anyway, I won't get in to detail as it would only be a repeat of the many excellent reviews Paula has on this site. Thank you my brothers for sharing this incredible gem! I'm completely hooked, hook, line and sinker! I've found exactly what I was looking for.

Just one question though, you think Paula would be interested in providing just a good massage with a HJ? Not like I would be ever able to resist the full monty cause her looks, her attitude and that gorgeous butt are irresistible to me. But, for this old goat, after a long surf or a good hard workout, I'm looking for an excellent legit massage for an hour or say 50 minutes with a nice HJ as icing on the cake during the last 10 minutes of the session.

Do you think Paula would consider something like that and what would you say the price range ought to be if the going rate is $200.00 ($60.00 HF + $140.00 for the provider) for FS. I'll probably ask her on a day that I don't want FS (if that day ever happens) but I'm curious to see what you brothers think or maybe some of you already get that from her?

Mahalo for your thoughts and / or experience on this!

Have a great week!

ST.

Suksukboi808
07-29-15, 09:03
Hey Brothers,

Now that Jean has retired and has moved to the mainland, I was on the prowl to find a very good deep tissue massage therapist who also provided a good HE. That was a pretty tall order since I really loved Jean's massage and HE.

So, I found myself in the Kison neighborhood and figured I would try calling to see if the legendary Paula was available. She was! I was stoked that she was available and counted my blessings.

Because I was already in the Times parking lot when I made the call, by the time I got to the door, Paula wasn't exactly ready. Mama showed me to the room, I self showered and lay on the bed face down waiting for Paula. While I was waiting, I was thinking that I was only in the mood for a good massage and then possibly a HJ if the vibe was right. Then Paula walked in and the thought of asking only for a HJ after the massage evaporated like a drop of water on molten lava!

While still a little skeptical of just how good her massage skills were, especially when I would be comparing it to Jean, who I've been going to for many many years, I tried to keep an open mind. So, as all of you brothers who have been to see Paula know, I ended up being very impressed within just a few minutes. Yes, all of the reports were spot on and her massage skills are superb! To be honest, I would have been totally satisfied and very happy with just the massage.

Except, while she was massaging me, she would frequently make contact with her silky smooth legs on various parts of me. Very subtle, but you know, subtle can be extremely powerful, so by the time I flipped I had a raging hard on and she never did anything remotely suggestive! I guess that's why she is so special and so sought after. Her energy is amazing!

After the flip we did multiple positions and like other brothers reviews, she was really into it. There's really no faking being completely into it you know? So, I felt like a frikin champ! At my age, turning a young beautiful woman on, getting her so wet and then making her cum so hard doesn't happen very often, probably once in a blue moon!

Anyway, I won't get in to detail as it would only be a repeat of the many excellent reviews Paula has on this site. Thank you my brothers for sharing this incredible gem! I'm completely hooked, hook, line and sinker! I've found exactly what I was looking for.

Just one question though, you think Paula would be interested in providing just a good massage with a HJ? Not like I would be ever able to resist the full monty cause her looks, her attitude and that gorgeous butt are irresistible to me. But, for this old goat, after a long surf or a good hard workout, I'm looking for an excellent legit massage for an hour or say 50 minutes with a nice HJ as icing on the cake during the last 10 minutes of the session.

Do you think Paula would consider something like that and what would you say the price range ought to be if the going rate is $200.00 ($60.00 HF + $140.00 for the provider) for FS. I'll probably ask her on a day that I don't want FS (if that day ever happens) but I'm curious to see what you brothers think or maybe some of you already get that from her?

Mahalo for your thoughts and / or experience on this!

Have a great week!

ST.You will probably have to pay the same amount for HJ as you would for FS.

Enona1
07-29-15, 13:36
So there have been a few reports on Sharon but I wondered how her massage skills are. As a seasoned monger (started when I was 21 and lving in Japan during the early 70's) I've come to appreciate the massage either before or after the deed. Sharon sounds nice and I'd like to give her a try but can anyone let me know how her massages are or even if she offers? Had Connie when she was here, beautiful girl, great fuck but limited massage so I felt that the session was unfinished. Let me know please.

Atagg510
07-29-15, 14:57
So there have been a few reports on Sharon but I wondered how her massage skills are. As a seasoned monger (started when I was 21 and lving in Japan during the early 70's) I've come to appreciate the massage either before or after the deed. Sharon sounds nice and I'd like to give her a try but can anyone let me know how her massages are or even if she offers? Had Connie when she was here, beautiful girl, great fuck but limited massage so I felt that the session was unfinished. Let me know please.Honestly, I've seen her twice and never received a massage. I have nothing bad to say about her service, but she's more of a GFE.

Surfer Ten
07-29-15, 18:36
You will probably have to pay the same amount for HJ as you would for FS.Mahalo Brother Suksukboi808. I got a PM from a good brother giving me some excellent advise about that. He pointed out that the amount should be the same regardless of whether I received a HJ or FS because her time should be worth the same, no matter what. I totally agree with that.

My attorney charges me $500.00 per hour. His rate is the same whether he is in court arguing with some dumb shit that is suing me or typing an email on my behalf while in his bvds, sipping a cold one at home.

I guess I got a little distracted in my thinking as I was comparing what I got from Jean for $120.00. After my brother pointed it out, I realized that Jean and Paula are two completely different "business models". So, they cannot really be compared with each other. Jean doesn't offer FS whereas Paula does. If I opt for a HJ finish instead of FS, that's my choice but in all fairness, the fee and tip should be for FS because she'd provide FS if I wanted it and it costs her 1 hour of her time either way.

So, please forgive me for asking such a dumb question about what the fee and tip ought to be. I totally get it now. Much mahalo to all my good brothers on this forum!

HeineHeine
07-29-15, 20:20
So there have been a few reports on Sharon but I wondered how her massage skills are. As a seasoned monger (started when I was 21 and lving in Japan during the early 70's) I've come to appreciate the massage either before or after the deed. Sharon sounds nice and I'd like to give her a try but can anyone let me know how her massages are or even if she offers? Had Connie when she was here, beautiful girl, great fuck but limited massage so I felt that the session was unfinished. Let me know please.Other than Penny, Yoko, Paula, I notice that the session is over once junk starts leaking out my tip. Thats why some of the AMP girls never see their service reviewed- theres nothing to say. And they can say " good! I don't care" but who doesn't want to be acknowledged for a job well done! Some of these providers are making wheelbarrows full of cash. But I don't think just youth and good looks will get you there, or keep you there. We all make choices everyday. I can be Ruths Chris steakhouse or I can be day old mcdonalds. How hard I work is up to me, and often my money is keeping score. Some girls are difficult to get appointments for, some are always available.

Rico Suave808
07-30-15, 01:19
I had another great time with Bonnie today. I love this hot little girl even though her service is cfs. She is so cute.

Mau101
07-30-15, 05:10
If only the old Bonnie would come back, the one that's from LA. I'd rush over in a heartbeat. She was and still is the hottest AMP provider I've ever been with.

LocoGrindz
07-30-15, 20:10
Wanted to try out Sharon. Called Kison tried to make appt with her but Mamasan told me Sharon is on one month vacation. Is this true?

Oki Chimpo
07-30-15, 22:21
Tried Bonnie. Thought her face was kinda lady-boyish. Felt kinda wierd about it. Service was just ok. TEHO, YMMV, whatever you want to call it.

Member #5810
07-31-15, 00:04
Wanted to try out Sharon. Called Kison tried to make appt with her but Mamasan told me Sharon is on one month vacation. Is this true?She's back tomorrow evening.

Makiki
08-01-15, 01:37
If only the old Bonnie would come back, the one that's from LA. I'd rush over in a heartbeat. She was and still is the hottest AMP provider I've ever been with.Too bad she was here during raid time and she got freaked. I luv her athletic body. If I knew where she was in LA I would visit. Although LA Asain MP are hard to get in. They want references and ask for I'd. I'm just glad we living in good times for now.

SirRegal
08-01-15, 02:39
Too bad she was here during raid time and she got freaked. I luv her athletic body. If I knew where she was in LA I would visit. Although LA Asain MP are hard to get in. They want references and ask for I'd. I'm just glad we living in good times for now.The old Bonnie was so cool but every time I saw her she wanted out of the AMP business. She asked about buy me drinkie bars and wanted to get away from Hawaii as soon as possible. Was really good while she was here, tho. Just did not like Hawaii.

Awabi Lover
08-02-15, 02:30
She's back tomorrow evening.Just had a great session with Sharon. Everything is as reported. Her massage skill is above average. Very nice girl who is trying to please you. Excellent service. Will definitely repeat.

LocoGrindz
08-02-15, 21:24
Just had a great session with Sharon. Everything is as reported. Her massage skill is above average. Very nice girl who is trying to please you. Excellent service. Will definitely repeat.I'm guessing everything was covered just like her past reviews at sweet spa?

Member #5810
08-03-15, 08:02
Just saw my ATF and chatted with mama Chanel. Here's the new lineup at Kison.

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Yoyo, petite hottie. Spinner class. Arrived last week.

Ruby just arrived.

Lisa,5 ft. 2 in. Killer body. Just arrived.

Shiny, 5 ft. 7 in. ,22 years old, very pretty, big boobs. Wow. This is different Shiny than the other Shiny. Just arrived.

Wow, young to GILF. Kison has all the bases covered now!

Inamona
08-03-15, 14:02
In your opinion on who you have seen how would you rank them from overall looks, massage, and service? So far I have.

1. Jae.

2. Yuki.

3. Paula.

4. Yet to be seen.Shoot out of your 3 I've only been with Paula. Should I try Jayy and Yuki?? LOL stupid question I know.

Sukebegai
08-03-15, 15:01
I'm guessing everything was covered just like her past reviews at sweet spa?I had the pleasure of Sharon's company yesterday, and got BBBJ but CFS. Everything that's been reported about her is spot on. GFE, very sensual, likes to take things slow. Didn't get to sample her massage since we spent so much time making out LOL. Like everything else posted here YMMV.

HeineHeine
08-03-15, 15:46

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Ruby just arrived.

Shiny, 5 ft. 7 in. ,22 years old, very pretty, big boobs. Wow. This is different Shiny than the other Shiny. Just arrived.

Wow, young to GILF. Kison has all the bases covered now!Whose the blonde I caught a glimpse of last visit?

LocoGrindz
08-03-15, 17:54

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Ruby just arrived.

Wow, young to GILF. Kison has all the bases covered now!Okay fellow mongers I need you guys to report on these new arrival hotties LOL. I only got one shot at this and I got to choose wisely on this one. Had some bad experiences here in the past but willing to give it another go. I wonder if this is the same Ruby from CHM.

WomenLover2
08-03-15, 19:29
Okay fellow mongers I need you guys to report on these new arrival hotties LOL. I only got one shot at this and I got to choose wisely on this one. Had some bad experiences here in the past but willing to give it another go. I wonder if this is the same Ruby from CHM.Anyone try out Shiny Is she thick or more the spinner type. I was with Connnie at Kison and loved her body type. If Shiny is like Connie I will have to try.

HeineHeine
08-03-15, 19:59
Okay fellow mongers I need you guys to report on these new arrival hotties LOL. I only got one shot at this and I got to choose wisely on this one. Had some bad experiences here in the past but willing to give it another go. I wonder if this is the same Ruby from CHM.Cue the theme song from 8 mile; if you only got one shot, or my last experience before retiring from the hobby, it can only be Paula. She s often booked up, and if you ever had her you completly know why. Our recent visit she asked me " don't cum yet ok" . Fucken love that woman.

MegaManDp
08-03-15, 23:06
Shoot out of your 3 I've only been with Paula. Should I try Jayy and Yuki?? LOL stupid question I know.Skip both and go straight for Yuko. She was amazing. My number one after I saw how people rated the ones they seen there. That was the only time where I was sooo blown away that I left and opted out of the massage afterwards. I had to leave on a high note. It sucks because now they have new girls popping up and I have to catch them all.

Member #5810
08-04-15, 02:08
Skip both and go straight for Yuko. She was amazing. My number one after I saw how people rated the ones they seen there. That was the only time where I was sooo blown away that I left and opted out of the massage afterwards. I had to leave on a high note. It sucks because now they have new girls popping up and I have to catch them all.I've been a regular for a while at Kison and IMHO the 3 Ultimate girls there were Yoko, Dream and Honey. Dream and Honey aren't here anymore but Yoko is. She's been my ATF for a looong time. Check her reviews. Never, ever a negative. She's 34 so not a young babe but her personality and overall demeanor not to mention service is first class all the way. Massage is fabulous, works out your kinks.

She's a licensed masseuse. You want GFE she's your honey. You want PSE, she's your porn star.

Member #5810
08-04-15, 02:11
Whose the blonde I caught a glimpse of last visit?That's Bonnie. She left but I heard she came back today. Not sure for how long though.

LocoGrindz
08-04-15, 17:29
Anyone know what the age range for Lisa? Heard she has a killer body but what about the face?

Opelu
08-04-15, 18:10

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Ruby just arrived.

Wow, young to GILF. Kison has all the bases covered now!Who is the gilf? Who else besides paula and jayy are all natural?

MuffinStuffer
08-04-15, 18:21
Who is the gilf? Who else besides paula and jayy are all natural?Sharon and Yoku have to be the oldest. I would say late 30's to mid 40's, hard to gauge. Both look amazing for their age and both fuck like no 18 year old you will ever experience.

Sharon is all natural as well. Big hangers, but they hang well. 34/36 I'm thinking and large Cee or small Dee cup. Paula are the best. Sharon would come after and Jay would be third place.

Kalani69
08-04-15, 19:27
Sharon and Yoku have to be the oldest. I would say late 30's to mid 40's, hard to gauge. Both look amazing for their age and both fuck like no 18 year old you will ever experience.

Sharon is all natural as well. Big hangers, but they hang well. 34/36 I'm thinking and large Cee or small Dee cup. Paula are the best. Sharon would come after and Jay would be third place.I haven't seen Sharon yet, but I think Jae told me she's like 45 the first time I saw her last year. Maybe she said 48. But it's around there because she said her daughter was 22 earlier this year. Nevertheless Jae is one of my Kison favorites and I repeat with her often.

Member #5810
08-04-15, 23:02
Sharon and Yoku have to be the oldest. I would say late 30's to mid 40's, hard to gauge. Both look amazing for their age and both fuck like no 18 year old you will ever experience.

Sharon is all natural as well. Big hangers, but they hang well. 34/36 I'm thinking and large Cee or small Dee cup. Paula are the best. Sharon would come after and Jay would be third place.Sharon and Yoko are mid 30's. Jayy is 42. But great shape!

MuffinStuffer
08-05-15, 00:06
Sharon and Yoko are mid 30's. Jayy is 42. But great shape!Yoko is older than I am so she is not mid 30's. I'm 37 and she called me a baby. I've seen her 10 times or so, pre and post boob job. She will never give me an exact age but she is honest that she is a bit older than me.

Yung Evr
08-05-15, 01:20
Yoko is older than I am so she is not mid 30's. I'm 37 and she called me a baby. I've seen her 10 times or so, pre and post boob job. She will never give me an exact age but she is honest that she is a bit older than me.Most of the ladies at K are 50+ in age.

Uki Eater
08-05-15, 01:48
Most of the ladies at K are 50+ in age.I miss the days when Kison had hybrid older / younger providers under one roof. Had some cute ones that showed up at Kison that hard to believe they at Kison. The young cute Japanese / Korean Happy / Maya, Princess and the young cutie Coco. Didn't get the chance to see / sample Miho.

On a side note, the Empire thread is catching up to Kison thread. Not even 2 years old and that thread will eventually surpass Kison report count.

Member #5810
08-05-15, 02:30
Most of the ladies at K are 50+ in age.Sorry but only 1 lady is over 50.

MuffinStuffer
08-05-15, 02:30
Most of the ladies at K are 50+ in age.Most would indicate a majority. Paula, Yoko and Sharon definitely aren't 50+. The other 2 I can't comment on as I've not met them. That is 3 out of 5 under 50. So most of the aren't 50+.

Nutmaker
08-05-15, 03:21
Most would indicate a majority. Paula, Yoko and Sharon definitely aren't 50+. The other 2 I can't comment on as I've not met them. That is 3 out of 5 under 50. So most of the aren't 50+.Jaee is under 50 as well, not that it matters. All 4 of these women will rock your boat as well as if not better than many others, regardless of age. I speak from experience, as I've spent some quality time with all 4 of them, some more than others as documented in this thread. I've found them all to be highly passionate, extremely well skilled, and doting to my needs. Never rushed, always treated like a king. Having said that, it's Kison, not some other place that may advertise 20 something women. Anyone going here knows that they're going to spend time with a mature woman, and if they're turned off by any semblance of age, might be better off going somewhere else (IMHO, Sharon is certain under 40, but I'm a horrible judge, couldn't count her rings in the dark, LOL).

Again, no disrespect meant to anyone, just the facts. Go see any of these 4 and let them know how much you appreciate their skills and time. It'll come back to you in spades.

KibeToshiKibe
08-05-15, 03:41
Who is the gilf? Who else besides paula and jayy are all natural?Where is Sam now? Sam the early to mid 30's Japanese / Korean with that great ass.

OneShort
08-05-15, 18:18
Sorry but only 1 lady is over 50.Raid, you right only 1 over 50 its the day time ma ma she 52.

She going broke my balls the next time I'm there.

No matter the age as long the L,A,S, massages is good, etc.

Screwed a 28 when I was 14, I'm 40 looking for the 55's.

BTW, the shower head neck all the gum there is the times I've seen.

Paula and yoko in the pass month.

Don't let channel know she might get piss.

Thats about 1200 $ worth of gums really.

LOL.

OneShort
08-05-15, 21:24
Please don't remove the gum, and the 28 yo was my aunty 5'7 120 lb 34,24,32,8,10,10, and horny, my 1st.

26 years ago.

Raid, you right only 1 over 50 its the day time ma ma she 52.

She going broke my balls the next time I'm there.

No matter the age as long the L,A,S, massages is good, etc.

Screwed a 28 when I was 14, I'm 40 looking for the 55's.

BTW, the shower head neck all the gum there is the times I've seen.

Paula and yoko in the pass month.

Don't let channel know she might get piss.

Thats about 1200 $ worth of gums really.

LOL.

Insatiable808
08-05-15, 21:54
Anyone try out Shiny Is she thick or more the spinner type. I was with Connnie at Kison and loved her body type. If Shiny is like Connie I will have to try.Did Bonnie change her name to Shiny?

I scheduled appt with Shiny cause I was intrigued by Brother Raiden's description of "22 yr old, 5'7", pretty with big boobs". When "Shiny" walks into the room, she's a Blondie, not quite 5'7" with Bee Cup breasts. She looked like the pics of Hula Girl Stella & fit the description of Kison Bonnie.

She was a great phuck & her skin was super soft & smooth.

But felt a bit of the ol' bait & switch since I was expecting an Asian Amazon Beauty, like Connie or Sayuri.

What say ye, my brothers??

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

HawaiiBoy09
08-05-15, 23:48

Sharon is all natural as well. Big hangers, but they hang well. 34/36 I'm thinking and large Cee or small Dee cup. Paula are the best. Sharon would come after and Jay would be third place.I had the pleasure of being with Sharon recently. I loved her puffy kissable lips. She allowed DFK. She's definitely concerned about customer satisfaction. After my first cleanup, we were just cuddling when she asked me if I wanted a massage. I declined and said I wanted to play some more. She agreed because she didn't really want to do a massage so MSOG is an option (maybe preferred). I was hoping for more, but it was just a HJ. She let me touch her, but no FIV. I gave her $40, but she was expecting $50. I'm not sure if that was because of the MSOG or $$ minus. 5 house fee at Sweet Spa. All the other girls I've ever been w / at Kison accept $40 for whatever we did.

So for the guys who got a massage, she gave it her best attempt, but in my opinion, she didn't really want to do it.

I'm debating a repeat to see if I can get higher on the YMMV scale. I'm wondering about Paula only because I haven't been with her in a while. I remember her being a bit fuller than I prefer. I love nice big tits, but not really the booty. Don't remember if MSOG is an option.

Member #5810
08-06-15, 03:34
I had the pleasure of being with Sharon recently. I loved her puffy kissable lips. She allowed DFK. She's definitely concerned about customer satisfaction. After my first cleanup, we were just cuddling when she asked me if I wanted a massage. I declined and said I wanted to play some more. She agreed because she didn't really want to do a massage so MSOG is an option (maybe preferred). I was hoping for more, but it was just a HJ. She let me touch her, but no FIV. I gave her $40, but she was expecting $50. I'm not sure if that was because of the MSOG or $$ minus. 5 house fee at Sweet Spa. All the other girls I've ever been w / at Kison accept $40 for whatever we did.

So for the guys who got a massage, she gave it her best attempt, but in my opinion, she didn't really want to do it.

I'm debating a repeat to see if I can get higher on the YMMV scale. I'm wondering about Paula only because I haven't been with her in a while. I remember her being a bit fuller than I prefer. I love nice big tits, but not really the booty. Don't remember if MSOG is an option.Sharon is great but YMMV. She has to get to know you. So repeat visits get better and better. She's GFE style. Also on the tipping. It's just my way but I always give 150 ,sometimes more if it's really great service. The girl appreciates it and you'llbe remembered. 140 if plain service, 150 for good service.

Her menu gets better if you're a repeat.

Insatiable808
08-06-15, 06:31
Intrigued by Brother Raiden's description of Shiny (22 yr old, pretty, 5'7", big boobs), I made morning appt to see her.

When she walked in the room, I was surprised to see a young blond Asian girl walk in. She looked like & fit the description of Bonnie / Hula Girl Stella. She wasn't quite 5'7" and her boobage was barely Bee Cups. Face was cute enough, however not gorgeous or drop dead. Not quite what I expected, but we had a fantastic phuck! Young, tight & juicy wet pussy!

However, can't help feeling a bait & switch.

Did Bonnie / Stella change her name to Shiny?

Is there a non-blond girl there named Shiny?

What say ye, brothers?? Anyone see or do Shiny?

Saw Paula on the way to my shower.

She was looking absolutely Smokin' Hot!!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

LuvBigRax
08-06-15, 22:38
I wonder if there has been some false advertising here. Went in and asked for Lisa with the " killer bod". She was formerly known as Kelly. She is thin with small natural tits. I guess some think that is killer. Anyway, I did her BBFS. Was disappointed she would only go halfway down on BBBJ. Saw Yoyo who is small but average looking. Saw Yuki who is also small but very cute.

Member #5810
08-07-15, 02:40
I wonder if there has been some false advertising here. Went in and asked for Lisa with the " killer bod". She was formerly known as Kelly. She is thin with small natural tits. I guess some think that is killer. Anyway, I did her BBFS. Was disappointed she would only go halfway down on BBBJ. Saw Yoyo who is small but average looking. Saw Yuki who is also small but very cute.Sorry LBR! Didn't want to mislead anyone. I saw the new girls in the dining room area so I didn't get a full on line up intro from Chanel. I had just showered and was going to see my ATF when Chanel told me check out the new talent! My bad. Next time I will do closer inspection! !

Kalani69
08-07-15, 03:31
I wonder if there has been some false advertising here. Went in and asked for Lisa with the " killer bod". She was formerly known as Kelly. She is thin with small natural tits. I guess some think that is killer. Anyway, I did her BBFS. Was disappointed she would only go halfway down on BBBJ. Saw Yoyo who is small but average looking. Saw Yuki who is also small but very cute.So Kelly went to Golden Spa and changed her name to Lisa. Now she's back at Kison using the name Lisa? Yoyo and Yuki were not mentioned in the last lineup. How recent is this report from? Anyone can give the latest lineup?

Makiki
08-07-15, 03:49
I wonder if there has been some false advertising here. Went in and asked for Lisa with the " killer bod". She was formerly known as Kelly. She is thin with small natural tits. I guess some think that is killer. Anyway, I did her BBFS. Was disappointed she would only go halfway down on BBBJ. Saw Yoyo who is small but average looking. Saw Yuki who is also small but very cute.The Kelly from golden was always covered, unless she changed her attitude about it or only covered with me. I dropped by to meet shiny but she was busy. Mama introduced me to yoyo. She is easily 40+. F 4 or 5 at best. I respectfully declined and will try and meet shiny another time.

HawaiiBoy09
08-07-15, 23:11

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Ruby just arrived.

Wow, young to GILF. Kison has all the bases covered now!I respectfully request that you guys "try" to keep the girls names straight so we know who's who.

There's Yoko, Yuki, and Yoyo. I've seen "Yoku" used here. If "Yuko" is used, who's that?

If Lisa is Kelly from Golden, she's the famous BTB TS girl from Ichiban? Everything covered?

HeineHeine
08-07-15, 23:21
I respectfully request that you guys "try" to keep the girls names straight so we know who's who.

There's Yoko, Yuki, and Yoyo. I've seen "Yoku" used here. If "Yuko" is used, who's that?

If Lisa is Kelly from Golden, she's the famous BTB TS girl from Ichiban? Everything covered?Right on!! And whose pissing all over the floor and the toilet seat? That shit aint right! And all these similar names is ridiculous. I'd be pissed if I was Yoko, and I'd be pissed if I thot I was getting Yoko and got someone completely different. How come none these girls don't choose Yvette for their fake name? Whats wrong with Yvette? #kison. Yvette.

Member #5810
08-07-15, 23:38
I respectfully request that you guys "try" to keep the girls names straight so we know who's who.

If Lisa is Kelly from Golden, she's the famous BTB TS girl from Ichiban? Everything covered?There's no Yoku. Maybe a fellow monger made spelling errors. I think he meant Yoko. I know what you mean about confusing name changes but we got to go with the flow when the girls change their name.

Uki Eater
08-07-15, 23:40
If Lisa is Kelly from Golden, she's the famous BTB TS girl from Ichiban? Everything covered?It could just be the same Kelly that was at Kison couple of months ago. The one with the red hair and the one where people made comments on her nose. Not the other Kelly from Golden Spa / Ichiban / Nirvanas known for her B2B

So Kelly went to Golden Spa and changed her name to Lisa. Now she's back at Kison using the name Lisa?

Sounds like it.

LocoBoy
08-08-15, 01:39
It could just be the same Kelly that was at Kison couple of months ago. The one with the red hair and the one where people made comments on her nose. Not the other Kelly from Golden Spa / Ichiban / Nirvanas known for her B2B Since I was mourning the loss of my new found ATF leaving and I was at Times and decided to check out Kison before work. Mama said Kelly will take good care of you so I said what the heck since was there already and there seemed to be some confusion of this person. She is NOT the Kelly from Ichiban but probably the Kelly mentioned above although I did not partake back then so cannot verify.

She is a MILF, about 5'1" and 115'-120' Not skinny but not fat either just a little meat on them bones. She has wild golden hair and a face that you would not look at twice in a store. She does have natural bees that sag just a touch. I would rate looks at 6. She is a decent girl but average at best for an AMP girl. Does speak fair English with a strong Korean accent. Limited DFK, limited DATY does cum pretty hard or a very good actress. Nice Bush, there is a Bush there for you but not wild. She was tight so if you are hung she will not be able to handle you, which is probably lucky for you. Did her in a few positions, MISH, CG, DG, Flat DG but at 20 minute mark she started saying "you so strong" "cum for me" which for me is a total turn off. So I asked about MSOG. . . . denied. Hit is for aout 5 more minutes but was so turned off by her "cum for me" decide to blast while still able to.

She did clean me up nicely with the hot towel treatment and did not "kick me out" but did not offer a massage or cuddle with me either. Instead she quickly put on her clothes and sat on the edge of the table near my legs and tried to talk some. She said she is from LA but does not like it there. She came from Dallas and was in Florida as well. Was not happening for me so decided to pack up and leave at the 50 minute mark. A - 6 S - 7 Saving grace was she is tight and I believe natural which I prefer. Will not repeat. Hope this clears the air a little for the present Kelly / Lisa.

Sukebegai
08-08-15, 06:21

If Lisa is Kelly from Golden, she's the famous BTB TS girl from Ichiban? Everything covered?I think you've got it backwards. The Lisa you speak of now at Kison was fka Kelly at Kison. When she went to Golden, she changed her name to Lisa. When she came back to Kison, she briefly used the name Lisa but based on latest intel (LocoBoy provided a good description), it seems she went back to Kelly. Also any derivative of Yoko (I. E. Yuko, Yuki, Yoku) I would assume refers to Yoko. Not sure why mongers can't get that one right. I believe Yoyo is a new provider.

LuvBigRax
08-08-15, 12:01
No worries. Just ribbing you some for the flub haha!

Sorry LBR! Didn't want to mislead anyone. I saw the new girls in the dining room area so I didn't get a full on line up intro from Chanel. I had just showered and was going to see my ATF when Chanel told me check out the new talent! My bad. Next time I will do closer inspection! !

Enona1
08-10-15, 20:33
Had a weekend lunch with Yoko. I've been seeing Paula lately so I figured go back to another tried and true professional. Service as always was good and massage skills seemed to have improved. Not as good a BJ as Paula but I think Paula enjoys bjs more and is more into it. Yoko is always well kept, good looking k-MILF but I think the job is getting to her. Somehow she seemed a bit haggard looking like her age is catching up to her even if the service was still stellar. Not real interested in the young ones unless they start doing good massages with BBFSCIP. Too old for covers, kills the mood and the hard on! May try Jayy later. How's her titties? I LIKES titties!

OneShort
08-11-15, 02:39
Eno 1, nah, yoko still the same all the times I've been seeing her, paula too.

True paulas BJ is more loving and yoko's more pse, yoko's dt is deeper then paulas.

But paula has nice tan surfer girl natural body, I can cum playing with those tits and ass.

Yoko got a pretty japanese looking face with dimple.

Both love sex, BBBJ, great I mean great massage, no rush.

BTW some one removed all my gum in the shower.

Stop by yesterday to see paula so the first gum is up, LOL.

Had a weekend lunch with Yoko. I've been seeing Paula lately so I figured go back to another tried and true professional. Service as always was good and massage skills seemed to have improved. Not as good a BJ as Paula but I think Paula enjoys bjs more and is more into it. Yoko is always well kept, good looking k-MILF but I think the job is getting to her. Somehow she seemed a bit haggard looking like her age is catching up to her even if the service was still stellar. Not real interested in the young ones unless they start doing good massages with BBFSCIP. Too old for covers, kills the mood and the hard on! May try Jayy later. How's her titties? I LIKES titties!

LuvBigRax
08-11-15, 12:31
Kison lacks big titty girls at the moment. Only Paula and Sharon. At one time there was Happy, Pepsi, Jackie etc. Hopefully there will be new talent soon.

LuvBigRax
08-11-15, 14:06
Any updates on Yuki? First couple of reports were great, then next few not so good, then silence.

Kalani69
08-11-15, 17:32
Any updates on Yuki? First couple of reports were great, then next few not so good, then silence.On August 3, Raiden, a reliable poster, posted the lineup at Kison as Yoko, Jay, Sharon, Paula, Yoyo, Ruby, Lisa and Shiny. Subsequently, there was some discussion about posters misspelling names so that it looks like there are more providers whose names sound like Yoko, such as Yuki, Yuko, etc. I haven't been to Kison this month so cannot comment on whether or not the Yuki LBR asks about is Yoko or actually another provider. Someone also described Yuki as a spinner which Yoko is not, so what we really need is someone who was at Kison yesterday and got the entire lineup from Chanel.

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Ruby just arrived.

Nomad03
08-11-15, 17:48
Few weeks ago stopped by Kison around 2 pm. Mama showed me to the room but lots of LE questions. Guess she never saw before plus I don't get to venture out much and I've been told I have a cop look which doesn't help. Could tell she wasn't 100% sure of me, but she allowed me to stay after I handed her the house fee and went for the shower.

In the room Yoko walks in and I can say I was pleasantly surprised. Not really great with age, but I'd say maybe / hopefully in her 40's. DFK to begin with and man, thought she was going to suck my lips off. She dropped down for some BBBJ then she had me sit and put one of my legs over her shoulder. I'm not really into rimming, but let her go a little and luckily she didn't really do much, which was good for me. But I did return the favor with some daty.

After a while of that, she asked if I wanted a cover and although I didn't want one, I said I would. She had to ask me twice because I guess she's used to no cover, but I feel a little paranoid if I don't cover up. Proceeded to have a great cfs with a few positions. Popped but kept pumping for a little while more, didn't want to stop.

Finally did and she cleaned me up and gave me a pretty good massage. Went on for a bit and was wondering if we were going to try for round 2, which I'm pretty sure I'm not able to but wanted to try. After a while decided not going to happen and said she could stop the massage. She said next time can go for 2nd pop. I laughed and said not sure I can.

Took a shower, dressed, she sucked my lips off again and left. Mama said next time tell her I had Yoko, I guess so she not so nervous next time. Overall great time.

Mondo Badfoot
08-12-15, 16:59
Sorry I'm so late with this posting, but I wanted to make sure I did it right. Wanted to make sure I did justice to the memorable experience that Paula provided me last week. I hadn't seen her for the longest time, so I called ahead and luckily she was available. Mama met me at the door with a hug. I askied her if "Miss Ribeye" was ready, and we both laughed. A couple of years ago on my last visit before Paula went on vacation, Mama said to me, "No more ribeye, now you'll have to eat hamburger for awhile"! She led me to our favorite room, then the shower. When I was in the shower, I could hear her and Paula talking and laughing in the kitchen. As soon as I was half dry, I opened the door and looked at Paula. She smiled with her big white teeth cotrasting against her dark tan in the dark kitchen. She looked so fucking hot that I attacked her in the back of the kitchen and she responded in a big way. We were going at it hot and heavy, when Mama came in and told us to take it into the room. We spent the first five minutes or so just kissing and caressing and looking into each other's eyes. While we were kissing, it seems that Paula had somehow gotten us both naked. Then she held my face as she DFK'd, then one hand slid down and very softly stroked junior. My legs went weak. I kinda figured that she was then going to push me back against the bed and drop down and suck me into submission, so I beat her to it! I turned her around and bent her over the table and gently licked the length of her buttcrack til it was soaking wet. Every time I passed the starfish, she moaned and shuddered. Then I slid my arms under her legs and lifted her up so I could DATY. Very softly- the moaning increased. I kept going- from stem to stern- very slow and soft. Her moans and twitches had me so hard that I tought Little Mondo would explode. After her first "O", I couldn't take it any more, I pulled her towards me and slowly slid junior in to her- about halfway- only about 4 or 5 strokes. Then out and back to DATY- she really bucked and jumped when I did that! Then we flipped into 69, but I think it was distracting her, so she put me on my back and got between my legs and did just about everything a person could do with their lips and tongue to drive me crazy. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I turned her over and rubbed the end of my wet dick on her clit. After a minute, she reached down and stuck Little Mondo's head inside. "Slow, slow", she said. So we went slow, then medium, then fast, then slow again. I can't possibly tell you all the details, but we did over 20 positions: miss, scissors, doggie (5 variations), wheelbarrow, me standing on the floor with her kneeling on the bed, me standing on the floor with her bent over the bed, both standing on the bed with her hanging from the bar, both standing on the bed with her arms leaning against the wall, both standing on the bed holding the bar with one of her legs on my shoulder, both standing on the bed with her facing away from me sideways and me holding one of her legs up so I could get deep penetration, and on and on!

At around the hour mark, she asked me if I was tired. "Yes", I panted. "Me too", she said. "Don't lie", I told her. She routinely does 2 hours at the gym with a trainer! She laughed, kissed me as she jumped back on top of me- it felt like she was sucking my dick with her pussy. Then we did a few more positions, then some more oral. We finally finished in missionary with me squeezing her magnificent breasts, and I think I was kinda loud. You know, there are lots of beautiful providers in our town, lots have beautiful breasts. None are as beautiful as Paula's and hers are REAL! They feel so fucking good it drives me nuts! I also love her music. We always have so much fun! I have to say, I think this was one of the best sessions I've ever had. I told Paula at the end- "That guy was right last year who posted that you are a Fuckbeast!" She whacked me! Another shower, some hugs and kisses and I wobbled down the stairs. Shocked when I looked at my watch- just shy of two hours.

Azn0651
08-14-15, 00:53
Kison lacks big titty girls at the moment. Only Paula and Sharon. At one time there was Happy, Pepsi, Jackie etc. Hopefully there will be new talent soon.It seems all the huge stars were at Kison at some point or another, and most of them did BBFS! I like to keep Kison on my radar at all times. Not only Happy, Pepsi, and Jackie, but don't forget Monica, Coco of yesteryear came originally from Kison, and so was Star, one of my personal favs (the first star), and Sugar, and Naomi, and Pink. All super crazy hot and bbfscip.

Damn sometimes I wonder if I should just make part of my paycheck straight to Chanel.

Azn0651
08-14-15, 00:55
Speaking of which, I saw Sharon at Kison. Reminds me of a cuter Connie with slighter bigger less droopy boobs. She's a cutie! Definite repeat!

SurfRida5
08-14-15, 01:02
Hey all, I went and asked the mama san for a recommendation on the youngest hottest girl, since I seem to be younger than most of the providers there. Anyway she brings in a young thin girl to my surprise! She has dyed blonde hair, is asian, but couldn't pick out her nationality. Probably korean, but personally looks more Chinese to me. Her face is alright, but she has a nice slim body, which I like. She has a tattoo on her shoulder, and she seems kinda tall.

She got undressed and wiped me down, and then started doing a BJ. It was awesome but at times I could feel her teeth rubbing against me, which wasnt so good. She let me go down on her for a bit, and then she put the condom on me using her mouth which was pretty hot. We went at it in a few positions, and I finished in doggie. She wasnt really noisy like some of the other girls but maybe I'm bad at this haha.

The price was. 6 to the mama and 1. 4 to Bonnie.

Repeat? Sure!

Opelu
08-14-15, 10:31
Speaking of which, I saw Sharon at Kison. Reminds me of a cuter Connie with slighter bigger less droopy boobs. She's a cutie! Definite repeat!Thought connie had bigger tits but could be mistaken.

Jan Fortifore
08-15-15, 01:03
Intrigued by Brother Raiden's description of Shiny (22 yr old, pretty, 5'7", big boobs), I made morning appt to see her.

When she walked in the room, I was surprised to see a young blond Asian girl walk in. She looked like & fit the description of Bonnie / Hula Girl Stella. She wasn't quite 5'7" and her boobage was barely Bee Cups. Face was cute enough, however not gorgeous or drop dead. Not quite what I expected, but we had a fantastic phuck! Young, tight & juicy wet pussy!

However, can't help feeling a bait & switch.

Did Bonnie / Stella change her name to Shiny?

Is there a non-blond girl there named Shiny?

What say ye, brothers?? Anyone see or do Shiny?

Saw Paula on the way to my shower.

She was looking absolutely Smokin' Hot!!

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

Did Bonnie change her name to Shiny?

I scheduled appt with Shiny cause I was intrigued by Brother Raiden's description of "22 yr old, 5'7", pretty with big boobs". When "Shiny" walks into the room, she's a Blondie, not quite 5'7" with Bee Cup breasts. She looked like the pics of Hula Girl Stella & fit the description of Kison Bonnie.

She was a great phuck & her skin was super soft & smooth.

But felt a bit of the ol' bait & switch since I was expecting an Asian Amazon Beauty, like Connie or Sayuri.

What say ye, my brothers??

Be Safe,

Insatiable808.

Hey all, I went and asked the mama san for a recommendation on the youngest hottest girl, since I seem to be younger than most of the providers there. Anyway she brings in a young thin girl to my surprise! She has dyed blonde hair, is asian, but couldn't pick out her nationality. Probably korean, but personally looks more Chinese to me. Her face is alright, but she has a nice slim body, which I like. She has a tattoo on her shoulder, and she seems kinda tall.

She got undressed and wiped me down, and then started doing a BJ. It was awesome but at times I could feel her teeth rubbing against me, which wasnt so good. She let me go down on her for a bit, and then she put the condom on me using her mouth which was pretty hot. We went at it in a few positions, and I finished in doggie. She wasnt really noisy like some of the other girls but maybe I'm bad at this haha.

The price was. 6 to the mama and 1. 4 to Bonnie.

Repeat? Sure!Brother SurfRida5 reported a blonde "Bonnie" and brother Insatiable808 reported a blonde, Asian "Shiny". Same provider? Bonnie is Connie's friend, who I read didn't like Hawaii and wasn't going to return. I'm glad she changed her mind.

Jan Fortifore.

SirRegal
08-15-15, 04:01
Brother SurfRida5 reported a blonde "Bonnie" and brother Insatiable808 reported a blonde, Asian "Shiny". Same provider? Bonnie is Connie's friend, who I read didn't like Hawaii and wasn't going to return. I'm glad she changed her mind.

Jan Fortifore.They are recycling names. This Bonnie is Stella from Hula Girl with the short blonde hair. Not hot Korean Bonnie that was here ealier. That girl did not like Hawaii.

H Mobius
08-15-15, 19:40
They are recycling names. This Bonnie is Stella from Hula Girl with the short blonde hair.Now that she is in a BBFS place, will she perform BBFS? I'm just guessing, but Kison may have appealed to her because they are not a "24 Hr" place.

Satyr808
08-16-15, 23:55
Now that she is in a BBFS place, will she perform BBFS? I'm just guessing, but Kison may have appealed to her because they are not a "24 Hr" place.Your assumption is correct. Additionally, she can basically set her own schedule. She usually arrives in the afternoon. From my experience, she does not do BBFS.

Satyr808
08-17-15, 00:03
I saw a new arrival to Kison recently. Her name is Sue and she is a typical Kison provider as far as services go. She is Korean average height and is very skinny. A-size tits and no ass. She has an attractive face and fits well at Kison. As far as service goes, she provides all the services that Kison is known for. I would give her 10's in service and attitude because she is willing to do extra to make sure her customer is completely satisfied.

Awabi Lover
08-19-15, 03:05
My friend told me Naomi is back and they have a new girl Chinese / Korean name Michelle.

Mau101
08-19-15, 03:31
They are recycling names. This Bonnie is Stella from Hula Girl with the short blonde hair. Not hot Korean Bonnie that was here ealier. That girl did not like Hawaii.DAMMNNN, I was real hoping it was the hot athletic korean Bonnie from LA that came back. Still hoping for the return.

Jan Fortifore
08-19-15, 03:48

Yoko.

Jayy.

Sharon.

Paula.

Ruby just arrived.

They are recycling names. This Bonnie is Stella from Hula Girl with the short blonde hair. Not hot Korean Bonnie that was here ealier. That girl did not like Hawaii.Mahalo for the responses, friends. So about whom did Raiden write then? I am interested in a twenty-something with big boobs. I know most of you are too.

Jay Dubblefoh.

HawaiiBoy09
08-19-15, 05:26
I saw a new arrival to Kison recently. Her name is Sue and she is a typical Kison provider as far as services go. She is Korean average height and is very skinny. A-size tits and no ass. She has an attractive face and fits well at Kison. As far as service goes, she provides all the services that Kison is known for. I would give her 10's in service and attitude because she is willing to do extra to make sure her customer is completely satisfied.I TOFTT w / Suee but didn't post in time. I actually wanted Yoko, but she took a rare night off. Since no one has confirmed Shiny is young w / big boobs, I didn't want to end up w / Bonnie because she doesn't impress me. I took a chance and accepted Sue under Chanel's recommendation. Just to add to the above description, she has a black perm. She's old enough to have 2 daughters in college.

As for service, I didn't find it to be that memorable. No DFK. BBBJ, DATY but she kept moving so she must be sensitive, BBFS but no CIP, MSOG, lots of cuddling. Claims I wore her out. I don't think she cares for deep penetration because I'm far from big, but she still blocked full entry. Not that I'm into it, but I don't she'd like ground & pound either. No repeat for me. Should've repeated with Sharon instread.

Member #5810
08-19-15, 07:27
Spoke to Chanel tonite. Here's the current lineup.

Lisa.

Naomi.

Paula.

Yoko.

Sharon.

Jayy.

Yoyo.

Soo.

Mosel.

Goser
08-19-15, 10:12
My friend told me Naomi is back and they have a new girl Chinese / Korean name Michelle.This is great news. I"ll have to pay her a visit.

Kisaku1218
08-19-15, 13:47

Lisa.

Naomi.

Paula.

Yoko.

Sharon.

Jayy.

Yoyo.

Soo.

Mosel.For anyone never been to Kison, which provider would an experienced monger suggest? I had experience with MF, Empire, Rose, Gogo, Hula, and Happiness. Personally I love lux and similar experience, Nara in rose was great too.

Honolulu Yobo
08-19-15, 14:04
I guess Shiny left the ranch.

Lisa.

Naomi.

Paula.

Yoko.

Sharon.

Jayy.

Yoyo.

Soo.

Mosel.

Kalani69
08-19-15, 18:37

Lisa.

Naomi.

Paula.

Yoko.

Sharon.

Jayy.

Yoyo.

Soo.

Mosel.What happened to Kelly. Just saw her last Thursday.

Kalani69
08-19-15, 18:38
This is great news. I"ll have to pay her a visit.Naomi still working only daytime?

Enona1
08-19-15, 19:20
Naomi still working only daytime?I remember the name but can't remember her reviews. Can anyone tell me how she looks and how her service is?

Azn0651
08-20-15, 00:03
Naomi still working only daytime?Yup she's back to only daytime, 10-4.

LocoBoy
08-20-15, 00:51
What happened to Kelly. Just saw her last Thursday.If I am not mistaken Kelly and Lisa are one in the same. I may be wrong but if you look back in the posts they referred to her as Lisa but when I was there she was Lisa. MILF, so so with with blondish hair. Can anyone confirm?

WomenLover2
08-20-15, 01:13
Naomi still working only daytime?What does Naomi look like? How does she compare with Connie.

Connie has a beautiful body. Gorgeous and thick.

Is Naomi thick like Connie young like Connie?

SurfRida5
08-20-15, 01:16
I'm guessing these are the only two names that don't match and sound similar. Any reviews on this one? Looks? Thin / bigger? Older younger? BBFS?

Goser
08-20-15, 11:29
What does Naomi look like? How does she compare with Connie.

Connie has a beautiful body. Gorgeous and thick.

Is Naomi thick like Connie young like Connie?Nope. Naomi is the opposite of Connie. She is petite, skinny and hard rock hard fake tits instead of naturals. But, I love see her because of what she does with her eyes when I am pumping her.

Hanakusu
08-20-15, 11:52
The new girls here are the recycled from other places, just a name change. Most came from CHM.

Good luck and stay safe.

Kalani69
08-20-15, 19:01
If I am not mistaken Kelly and Lisa are one in the same. I may be wrong but if you look back in the posts they referred to her as Lisa but when I was there she was Lisa. MILF, so so with with blondish hair. Can anyone confirm?I know about the Kelly Lisa Kelly thing but Raiden had described her as killer body and just arrived, neither of which is true. Especially the hard body. Kelly has a soft stomach that is nowhere near a six pack. Can someone comment on Lisa?

Sukebegai
08-21-15, 05:12
I know about the Kelly Lisa Kelly thing but Raiden had described her as killer body and just arrived, neither of which is true. Especially the hard body. Kelly has a soft stomach that is nowhere near a six pack. Can someone comment on Lisa?Lisa and Kelly are the same girl as far as I know. I believe Raiden commented that he only caught a glimpse of her the first time so one can understand if his description was a little off. Also might've been just after she returned from her brief stint at Golden so it might've seemed like she was a new arrival.

Sukebegai
08-21-15, 05:53
The new girls here are the recycled from other places, just a name change. Most came from CHM.

Good luck and stay safe.I'm a regular at both establishments, so as far as I know there is only ONE provider currently at Kison who came from CHM.

Atagg510
08-21-15, 07:47
Through the years, I have been with some of the all-stars, but Sharon is something special. Though it may effect my time with her, I think she deserves more attention. Anyone that truly enjoys the GFE has to spend a night with her. As I said before, treat her right and she will take care of you. Physically, I think she's perfect. Large see's, nice squeezable ass and a soft, not flabby / meaty, body. I hug her and I don't want to let go. She also has a "girl next door" personality. It's like finding out the hot girl you've been lusting after is also the sweetest girl you've ever met.

The only thing different about tonight is that we're getting to know each other better and that makes the experience better. I came back from my shower and she was there waiting for me. I laid beside her and she immediately wrapped her legs around mine and we started LFK and DFK. After about 15 minutes, it was down to business. I know they all read this, so I won't go into detail beyond that.

Though YMMV, I honestly believe if you give her the BFE, she will respond accordingly. All we needed to do was change the setting and it would have been like laying beside my actual girlfriend. She is amazing.

LuvBigRax
08-21-15, 09:56
Yes, check out my review. Confirmed they are the same person.

Lisa and Kelly are the same girl as far as I know. I believe Raiden commented that he only caught a glimpse of her the first time so one can understand if his description was a little off. Also might've been just after she returned from her brief stint at Golden so it might've seemed like she was a new arrival.

Goser
08-21-15, 11:37
For anyone never been to Kison, which provider would an experienced monger suggest? I had experience with MF, Empire, Rose, Gogo, Hula, and Happiness. Personally I love lux and similar experience, Nara in rose was great too.It really depends on what you care about most. Lux and Nara are one type of experience and is not what they specialize in at Kison. I would say that these girls are the full package. Great in looks, service and attitude. Among the top actually in combined score. Lux is in her 20's. Nara is older, but pretty attractive.

Many guys who are picky about how good looking a girl is may have a hard time with many of the girls at Kison. If you are especially into younger, hot looking girls, then Kison is not for you. The young ones they do get provide sub par service relative to the alternatives. Kison is a BBFS place. That's what you go there for.

I would say try Paula. She would be more like Nara. I've seen Paula 3 or more times (I forget the number). But some guys don't like her body type.

Many guys like Sharon, but I honestly don't find her attractive and I didn't like her service much.

Connie, if she comes back, is an all star and would fit your needs. I like Connie more than both Nara and Lux by a lot.

Wara (formerly of Hula and Empire) would meet your needs as she is more like Lux. And she is in her 20's. Not sure where she will turn up again. She was supposed to be here until the end of August, but she went home early due to Empire closing. 2 close calls with closings and she probably thought there was too much heat here.

Oki Chimpo
08-21-15, 13:47
I remember the name but can't remember her reviews. Can anyone tell me how she looks and how her service is?Pretty, not super young but younger than the average kison girl, hard fake tits, nice fit body (like almost fitness model type bod). Service wise hot and cold. Dfk, BBBJ, I don't recall BBFS (not really my thing so I ask for cover anyway), no Greek, and does CIM. For me I really like this girl but like I said hot and cold but when it's hot it's hot.

Van Deventer
08-21-15, 14:33
Pretty, not super young but younger than the average kison girl, hard fake tits, nice fit body (like almost fitness model type bod). Service wise hot and cold. Dfk, BBBJ, I don't recall BBFS (not really my thing so I ask for cover anyway), no Greek, and does CIM. For me I really like this girl but like I said hot and cold but when it's hot it's hot.Is Naomi the hapa girl that was at Kison a couple of years ago?

WomenLover2
08-21-15, 15:32
Through the years, I have been with some of the all-stars, but Sharon is something special. Though it may effect my time with her, I think she deserves more attention. Anyone that truly enjoys the GFE has to spend a night with her. As I said before, treat her right and she will take care of you. Physically, I think she's perfect. Large see's, nice squeezable ass and a soft, not flabby / meaty, body. I hug her and I don't want to let go. She also has a "girl next door" personality. It's like finding out the hot girl you've been lusting after is also the sweetest girl you've ever met.

The only thing different about tonight is that we're getting to know each other better and that makes the experience better. I came back from my shower and she was there waiting for me. I laid beside her and she immediately wrapped her legs around mine and we started LFK and DFK. After about 15 minutes, it was down to business. I know they all read this, so I won't go into detail beyond that.

Though YMMV, I honestly believe if you give her the BFE, she will respond accordingly. All we needed to do was change the setting and it would have been like laying beside my actual girlfriend. She is amazing.How does she look compared to Connie? Connie is thick young and gorgeous in my opinion.

She has a beautiful ass. Is Sharon the same? Younger or older than Connie?

Oki Chimpo
08-21-15, 20:32
Is Naomi the hapa girl that was at Kison a couple of years ago?Not sure. I don't think she looks hapa but I see things differently than most.

Mondo Badfoot
08-21-15, 23:34
Is Naomi the hapa girl that was at Kison a couple of years ago?Yup! That's her! I was one of her first customers. It was one of the most wonderful GF Experiences I'd ever had. I wrote a detailed review and you swines all read it and paid her a visit. When I went back a couple weeks later, she was so burnt out that I hardly recognized her. Don't get me wrong- she is still super sweet, and she has learned to pace herself! Great girl!

Opelu
08-22-15, 13:11
How does she look compared to Connie? Connie is thick young and gorgeous in my opinion.

She has a beautiful ass. Is Sharon the same? Younger or older than Connie?Imo connie is quite attractive and built like a MILF meaning curvy but hwp. Sharon is similar but not as curvy but hwp and older if that makes any sense. Connie slightly better looks wise but sharon is not far behind.

Goser
08-22-15, 13:36
Imo connie is quite attractive and built like a MILF meaning curvy but hwp. Sharon is similar but not as curvy but hwp and older if that makes any sense. Connie slightly better looks wise but sharon is not far behind.I agree that Connie is full bodied and curvy, but I would not classify her as HWP. She is a 3 peat girl and the minute she returns, I am there. Connie could do well in any AMP. She has a very pretty face. So much so that she was featured in one of the only pictures ever used to promote Kison.

Sharon is not a 3 peat girl to me. In fact, I'd say she is a bit frumpy. A young guy would not likely think her very attractive unless he is into GILFs. She was nice enough and provided good service, but I was not attracted to her and her boobs are not natural. Sharon's best place is in a specialty AMP like Kison. She will be perfect for the Kison client base.

I'd rate Connie around a 9 in looks and Sharon about a 6. There is significant separation to me in looks between the 2 girls. Both provide similar service.

Opelu
08-22-15, 17:05
I agree that Connie is full bodied and curvy, but I would not classify her as HWP. She is a 3 peat girl and the minute she returns, I am there. Connie could do well in any AMP. She has a very pretty face. So much so that she was featured in one of the only pictures ever used to promote Kison.

Sharon is not a 3 peat girl to me. In fact, I'd say she is a bit frumpy. A young guy would not likely think her very attractive unless he is into GILFs. She was nice enough and provided good service, but I was not attracted to her and her boobs are not natural. Sharon's best place is in a specialty AMP like Kison. She will be perfect for the Kison client base.

I'd rate Connie around a 9 in looks and Sharon about a 6. There is significant separation to me in looks between the 2 girls. Both provide similar service.Imo pics of connie were outdated and I'd say full and curvy but that sounds misleading and some may take it for fat which she is not. Imo hourglass figure but service wise I found her to be a dead fish yet attractive. Sharon has some weird thing going on with her nipples like its inverted or something but as far as looks wise I saw worse there.

LuvBigRax
08-22-15, 23:11
Read the old reviews and saw she runs hot and cold. Decided to try the Pepsi challenge. Pretty girl, slim body, fake Cs. A bit stand offish. She came in and started asking questions. Seemed nervous. Not a fuck monster. While she likes to talk she is all business. BBBJ, CFS, CIM. She was ok but I will not repeat.

Member #5810
08-23-15, 00:26
Imo pics of connie were outdated and I'd say full and curvy but that sounds misleading and some may take it for fat which she is not. Imo hourglass figure but service wise I found her to be a dead fish yet attractive. Sharon has some weird thing going on with her nipples like its inverted or something but as far as looks wise I saw worse there.Just me, but IMHO Sharon's nipples were just fine when I saw her. Perfect nibble sucking size LOL. And I'm pretty sure her boobs are real. They're pretty big and they feel real. They're kinda soft and they sag a bit. Like real boobs. When I squeezed them they felt soft and squishy. Like real ones. And when she's on her back they flatten out like real one's so to me they're genuine.

IMHO Sharon is YMMV like any other girl. And she's GFE style. Guys looking for fuck monsters will be disappointed. If the chemistry is right, she's great. TEHO as always. Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Opelu
08-23-15, 01:25
Just me, but IMHO Sharon's nipples were just fine when I saw her. Perfect nibble sucking size LOL. And I'm pretty sure her boobs are real. They're pretty big and they feel real. They're kinda soft and they sag a bit. Like real boobs. When I squeezed them they felt soft and squishy. Like real ones. And when she's on her back they flatten out like real one's so to me they're genuine.

IMHO Sharon is YMMV like any other girl. And she's GFE style. Guys looking for fuck monsters will be disappointed. If the chemistry is right, she's great. TEHO as always. Just wanted to add my 2 cents.I think they are fake. Her nipple gets sort of sucked in it looks strange. Yeah sharon is YMMV like everyone else. I wouldn't say she is unattractive though. But that too is in the eye of the beholder.

Makiki
08-23-15, 02:20
I agree that Connie is full bodied and curvy, but I would not classify her as HWP. She is a 3 peat girl and the minute she returns, I am there. Connie could do well in any AMP. She has a very pretty face. So much so that she was featured in one of the only pictures ever used to promote Kison.

I'd rate Connie around a 9 in looks and Sharon about a 6. There is significant separation to me in looks between the 2 girls. Both provide similar service.Thanks Goser for giving info on Sharon's looks. I agree that Connie is pretty so if Sharon is a frumpy 6, I'll pass. I can't get hard for any face below an 8. Just my own opinion and malfunction.

Goser
08-23-15, 02:54
I think they are fake. Her nipple gets sort of sucked in it looks strange. Yeah sharon is YMMV like everyone else. I wouldn't say she is unattractive though. But that too is in the eye of the beholder.Sharon's tits are fake. I can't believe the number of guys who can't tell the difference between real and fake tits. Just go to see Bin at Top. Those are naturals.

SquirtLuva69
08-23-15, 14:20
Thanks Goser for giving info on Sharon's looks. I agree that Connie is pretty so if Sharon is a frumpy 6, I'll pass. I can't get hard for any face below an 8. Just my own opinion and malfunction.Concur. Was with Sharon last week, 40's 5'4-5" 135#, looked to me natural ceee with nice size suckables, shaved pussy except small strip. She has a soft pouche, thick soft thighs and ass, aims to please though, nice chick, english pretty good. BBBJ needs work, looks concur with 6-6. 5 range. Sometimes I don't see how other rate these massage girls so high. To each his own I guess.

Opelu
08-24-15, 03:21

I'd rate Connie around a 9 in looks and Sharon about a 6. There is significant separation to me in looks between the 2 girls. Both provide similar service.I personally would not rate connie a 9 if 5 is average.

Goser
08-24-15, 03:28
I personally would not rate connie a 9 if 5 is average.Who would you rate as a 9? We all have our own tastes and it is informative to see who rates who at a high level because guys who like one guys 9's will like their other 9's as well.

Sukebegai
08-24-15, 03:43
I don't want to waste my time in the beef thread, but just felt like I had to chime in here. Enough piling on Sharon already. You guys who are down on her looks have made your point, although I think grading her a 6 and calling her "frumpy" is overdoing it a bit. I'm pretty sure those that have been with her can agree that her service is excellent - just what you would expect from Kison. In that context she's right where she belongs. There are a lot of other AMPs with young hotties who will gladly take your money and service you poorly.

Nutmaker
08-24-15, 04:58
I don't want to waste my time in the beef thread, but just felt like I had to chime in here. Enough piling on Sharon already. You guys who are down on her looks have made your point, although I think grading her a 6 and calling her "frumpy" is overdoing it a bit. I'm pretty sure those that have been with her can agree that her service is excellent - just what you would expect from Kison. In that context she's right where she belongs. There are a lot of other AMPs with young hotties who will gladly take your money and service you poorly.Yup! Couldn't agree more. Saw her at the other place she worked, and had a great time. She may not be a car model, but she's damn fine, and was very comfy to the touch.

Atagg510
08-24-15, 05:36
I don't want to waste my time in the beef thread, but just felt like I had to chime in here. Enough piling on Sharon already. You guys who are down on her looks have made your point, although I think grading her a 6 and calling her "frumpy" is overdoing it a bit. I'm pretty sure those that have been with her can agree that her service is excellent - just what you would expect from Kison. In that context she's right where she belongs. There are a lot of other AMPs with young hotties who will gladly take your money and service you poorly.I have to agree with you. Sharon is my ATF. Since day 1, I have never left Kison unsatisfied. Even after a long day at work, for me, she is worth the drive and the money. To each his own, but I think she's gorgeous and if you're you're looking for a GFE, it doesn't get much better.

Member #5810
08-24-15, 07:44
I don't want to waste my time in the beef thread, but just felt like I had to chime in here. Enough piling on Sharon already. You guys who are down on her looks have made your point, although I think grading her a 6 and calling her "frumpy" is overdoing it a bit. I'm pretty sure those that have been with her can agree that her service is excellent - just what you would expect from Kison. In that context she's right where she belongs. There are a lot of other AMPs with young hotties who will gladly take your money and service you poorly.Thanks for saying what I was about to say! TEHO as always. If she's not your type fine, been there, done that and move on. No need to keep piling.

Opelu
08-24-15, 09:39
Yup! Couldn't agree more. Saw her at the other place she worked, and had a great time. She may not be a car model, but she's damn fine, and was very comfy to the touch.Yeah no need to put this girl down as though she is the worst you could ever see she is alright.

Goser
08-24-15, 09:50
I don't want to waste my time in the beef thread, but just felt like I had to chime in here. Enough piling on Sharon already. You guys who are down on her looks have made your point, although I think grading her a 6 and calling her "frumpy" is overdoing it a bit. I'm pretty sure those that have been with her can agree that her service is excellent - just what you would expect from Kison. In that context she's right where she belongs. There are a lot of other AMPs with young hotties who will gladly take your money and service you poorly.I think it's just the opposite. Kison is a good AMP with a specialty. If you like that specialty, then this is one of the best places to get it anywhere in the USA. Some guys think that Kison is just chock full of GILFs. Not true. There are some fine girls who have come from this AMP. It's worth pointing them out in finer detail so that others who wouldn't normally go to Kison will give it a try.

Connie, Bonnie, Naomi, Sugar, Happy are among the best providers I have seen in Hawaii and they have looks that even the young bucks would consider worthy even if they have a more advanced age.

In addition, there are other AMPs with girls who provide service better than Kison and with girls in their 20's. Most of those girls are not publicized as much so that certain mongers can keep them for themselves. For example, Empire had many of them although most were promoted in the open. Interestingly, Ivy early on promoted BBFS with some of her girls who offered it. Melody, Yuko and Sugar are examples. But, later on, she tried to discourage it because her client base had many who were against it. Even then, girls provided it.

Hawaii is very unusual because it has such a large market for BBFS. In most markets, it is strictly taboo and really discouraged. If this is your thing, you are in the right place.

I should also point out that for me, 6 is fuckable. Just not repeatable.

Goser
08-24-15, 10:01
Yeah no need to put this girl down as though she is the worst you could ever see she is alright.A 6 is not a bad rating. A 3 is a bad rating which is what I have given to Yoko.

MuffinStuffer
08-24-15, 18:46
A 6 is not a bad rating. A 3 is a bad rating which is what I have given to Yoko.3 is harsh for Yoko. Makes me wonder if A) you have actually laid eyes on her or if B) you've been with her. I have pretty high standards and Yoko is better than decent looks wise. Cute face, above average body and out of this world service. Looks I give Yoko 7. Service is a 10, she does everything and does it well. Attitude is 10.

MuffinStuffer
08-24-15, 18:52
I think it's just the opposite. Kison is a good AMP with a specialty. If you like that specialty, then this is one of the best places to get it anywhere in the USA. Some guys think that Kison is just chock full of GILFs. Not true. There are some fine girls who have come from this AMP. It's worth pointing them out in finer detail so that others who wouldn't normally go to Kison will give it a try.

Connie, Bonnie, Naomi, Sugar, Happy are among the best providers I have seen in Hawaii and they have looks that even the young bucks would consider worthy even if they have a more advanced age.

In addition, there are other AMPs with girls who provide service better than Kison and with girls in their 20's. Most of those girls are not publicized as much so that certain mongers can keep them for themselves. For example, Empire had many of them although most were promoted in the open. Interestingly, Ivy early on promoted BBFS with some of her girls who offered it. Melody, Yuko and Sugar are examples. But, later on, she tried to discourage it because her client base had many who were against it. Even then, girls provided it.

Hawaii is very unusual because it has such a large market for BBFS. In most markets, it is strictly taboo and really discouraged. If this is your thing, you are in the right place.

I should also point out that for me, 6 is fuckable. Just not repeatable.What you have to understand is that this is not an OPED piece. You say you mean no harm by saying 6, but someone already posted they wouldn't see her based on your recommendation she is a frumpy 6. You are doing a disservice to the forum when you do that.

Goser
08-24-15, 19:48
What you have to understand is that this is not an OPED piece. You say you mean no harm by saying 6, but someone already posted they wouldn't see her based on your recommendation she is a frumpy 6. You are doing a disservice to the forum when you do that.We will have to agree to disagree. According to that poster, I saved him $200. For that, he thanked me and he got a lot out of that recommendation. I wish someone else posted something less glowing about Sharon before I went to see her because I may have chosen to see someone else instead. I don't regret it, but it was'and't one of my best sessions.

It is my honest opinion that she is a 6. I gave 2 girls at Happiness a 6 rating as well. 6 is not bad if the girl is great in attitude and service which is what they can control. Others have chimed in and said she is higher and that she is an ATF. Good for them. Perhaps she will get more business because of those reviews. The reader can see the posters previous reviews to see if they are consistent or not. And, they can weigh the feedback against what others say. If this message board is only about giving glowing reviews of girls then it is not very useful at all. We need to report the good with the bad and not get hurt if a girl we really like gets a bad rating. It happens. It's not any individual review that should be the basis of evaluating a girl but the sum total of all the reviews.

LocoBoy
08-24-15, 21:14
Don't forget Honey!

I think it's just the opposite. Kison is a good AMP with a specialty. If you like that specialty, then this is one of the best places to get it anywhere in the USA. Some guys think that Kison is just chock full of GILFs. Not true. There are some fine girls who have come from this AMP. It's worth pointing them out in finer detail so that others who wouldn't normally go to Kison will give it a try.

I should also point out that for me, 6 is fuckable. Just not repeatable.

Member #5810
08-24-15, 21:23
3 is harsh for Yoko. Makes me wonder if A) you have actually laid eyes on her or if B) you've been with her. I have pretty high standards and Yoko is better than decent looks wise. Cute face, above average body and out of this world service. Looks I give Yoko 7. Service is a 10, she does everything and does it well. Attitude is 10.My thoughts exactly MS! In fact I just saw her last night. Love her dimples. Just me but I never rate an AMP girl below 5,becuz looks are all relative to a person's idea of good looking. And I don't want to adversely affect her business but giving a really low rating unless she was truly ugly. To me, maybe 8,9,10,looks maybe universal but below that is subjective. 3,is extremely harsh. Yoko is my ATF so I'm prejudiced but I love her whole package.

Goser
08-24-15, 21:29
Don't forget Honey!Yes, I forgot about Honey. She is 3 peat material. Great service and attitude. Her looks I give about a 7 though. Service and Attitude 10.

Pepsi was also great, but when she went to Hula, I lost interest in her for some reason. Same thing happened to me with Paula. I 3 peated with both of them, but I don't remember exactly why because when I see them, I don't have the same viscerally positive reaction I do to the current 3 peat wonders.

MuffinStuffer
08-25-15, 01:30
My thoughts exactly MS! In fact I just saw her last night. Love her dimples. Just me but I never rate an AMP girl below 5,becuz looks are all relative to a person's idea of good looking. And I don't want to adversely affect her business but giving a really low rating unless she was truly ugly. To me, maybe 8,9,10,looks maybe universal but below that is subjective. 3,is extremely harsh. Yoko is my ATF so I'm prejudiced but I love her whole package.Yeah you know I'm a younger buck and I often go after the young hotties like Dallas and Lux but truth be told Yoko is very attractive, especially considering her age. It amazes me that some people just judge just based on age. It further amazes me the amount of negative comments made about providers the commentators haven't actually seen. Specifically with Kison, the guys that complain about age. They know going in that most Kison girls are MILF+. If you know going that you have a predisposition against older gals why go in the first place?

USukebe2
08-25-15, 05:50
Just me but I never rate an AMP girl below 5,becuz looks are all relative to a person's idea of good looking unless she was truly ugly.Personally I never rate a providers look in my reviews. Why? Because no one will ever mistake me for a George Clooney or a Brad Pitt or whomever women lust over now days. In my universe I do not have gorgeous women throwing themselves at me, fighting for my affection or wanting my baby. But, if I did and IF I was filthy rich and IF I was suave, debonair, extremely handsome and fucking gorgeous women for free everyday, I just might make an exception. Not!

Member #5810
08-25-15, 07:43
Personally I never rate a providers look in my reviews. Why? Because no one will ever mistake me for a George Clooney or a Brad Pitt or whomever women lust over now days. In my universe I do not have gorgeous women throwing themselves at me, fighting for my affection or wanting my baby. But, if I did and IF I was filthy rich and IF I was suave, debonair, extremely handsome and fucking gorgeous women for free everyday, I just might make an exception. Not!Haha! Right on buddy! You're honest and real. Funny how some fugly guys have such high standards or are so critical.

Nutmaker
08-25-15, 18:25
I've written some great reviews regarding women in this town that provide us with great GFE, great PSE and amazing fantasies of seduction, but the line starts here for me. Few women can come close to providing everything I look for, not just sexually, but pscologically as well. From the first time I was with her, the first time that she walked into the room, I was her long lost lover. Many speak of how the spark is lost with too many repeats of a woman, but every time that I see Paula, it's that first time all over again. Regardless if I see her 3 times in a week or haven't seen her for three weeks, it's always fireworks, and always amazing. Check all of the boxes; pretty, sexy, hot body, seductive, sensual, gentle, rough, playful or let's get down to business horny, she is it.

Then, there's everything else that we share that may be more YMMV with others. Her touch has an energy that wipes away the darkest of my days. Her conversation has made her one of my bestest friends ever, and her massage has renewed my aching body so that I could face the world again. She has become the cure for all that ails me.

She'll be leaving soon, so I'll be on the search once again for that woman that can satisfy so many needs at once. An impossible task, one that has lead me to meet many incredible women in the past.

There are some that disagree with my opinions of her, but that's ok, as some may be intimidated by her athletic body or her inner strength. She may not be for every one, but she is for me.

OneShort
08-25-15, 20:33
Maker, every thing like you said and more, read some of my pass post about her.

I have a hard time cumming but she can get me off in 15 min. 20 min. Tops.

You guys should save some time for her massage, had massages all over the world.

No one as close to paula, yoko too.

A,S, 10,10,10, yoko the pretty dimple girl, paul the tan surfer body girl, real tits and ass a turn on.

Some one toke all my gum down from the shower head neck LOL.

I've written some great reviews regarding women in this town that provide us with great GFE, great PSE and amazing fantasies of seduction, but the line starts here for me. Few women can come close to providing everything I look for, not just sexually, but pscologically as well. From the first time I was with her, the first time that she walked into the room, I was her long lost lover. Many speak of how the spark is lost with too many repeats of a woman, but every time that I see Paula, it's that first time all over again. Regardless if I see her 3 times in a week or haven't seen her for three weeks, it's always fireworks, and always amazing. Check all of the boxes; pretty, sexy, hot body, seductive, sensual, gentle, rough, playful or let's get down to business horny, she is it.

Then, there's everything else that we share that may be more YMMV with others. Her touch has an energy that wipes away the darkest of my days. Her conversation has made her one of my bestest friends ever, and her massage has renewed my aching body so that I could face the world again. She has become the cure for all that ails me.

She'll be leaving soon, so I'll be on the search once again for that woman that can satisfy so many needs at once. An impossible task, one that has lead me to meet many incredible women in the past.

There are some that disagree with my opinions of her, but that's ok, as some may be intimidated by her athletic body or her inner strength. She may not be for every one, but she is for me.

Nutmaker
08-25-15, 20:39
Maker, every thing like you said and more, read some of my pass post about her.

I have a hard time cumming but she can get me off in 15 min. 20 min. Tops.

You guys should save some time for her massage, had massages all over the world.

No one as close to paula, yoko too.

A,S, 10,10,10, yoko the pretty dimple girl, paul the tan surfer body girl, real tits and ass a turn on.

Some one toke all my gum down from the shower head neck LOL.Mr. Short, I book two hours with Paula so I can get a full massage from her. 1 hr luvvin, sometimes less, LOL, and the rest is all about her specialty, the, "make you better" massage. It truly does, as she always knows what I need and where. Very intuitive!!

I never touch another mans gum.

Mondo Badfoot
08-25-15, 21:58
Mr. Short, I book two hours with Paula so I can get a full massage from her. 1 hr luvvin, sometimes less, LOL, and the rest is all about her specialty, the, "make you better" massage. It truly does, as she always knows what I need and where. Very intuitive!!

I never touch another mans gum.Funny, I booked two hours with Paula a couple of times. Never did get around to the massage!

Nutmaker
08-25-15, 22:15
Funny, I booked two hours with Paula a couple of times. Never did get around to the massage!You're a better man than I. Tried thinking of sports, cooking, travel, taxes, but no matter how hard I try, I can't last with her past the 45 minute mark. Maybe once I went close to the hour, LOL.

Mondo Badfoot
08-25-15, 22:22
You're a better man than I. Tried thinking of sports, cooking, travel, taxes, but no matter how hard I try, I can't last with her past the 45 minute mark. Maybe once I went close to the hour, LOL.Truth is- I love having sex with her so much that I never want it to end!

Mondo Badfoot
08-25-15, 22:26
3 is harsh for Yoko. Makes me wonder if A) you have actually laid eyes on her or if B) you've been with her. I have pretty high standards and Yoko is better than decent looks wise. Cute face, above average body and out of this world service. Looks I give Yoko 7. Service is a 10, she does everything and does it well. Attitude is 10.I am forced to agree with the Muffin Man! By rating Yoko a 3 - you have lost all credibility in my eyes!

Nutmaker
08-25-15, 23:06
I am forced to agree with the Muffin Man! By rating Yoko a 3 - you have lost all credibility in my eyes!I forget who it was, but we've been down this road before about a year ago regarding Yoko's looks and a low rating. She's a beauty, and provides top tier service. That's all there is to it.

OneShort
08-26-15, 02:26
Funny, I booked two hours with Paula a couple of times. Never did get around to the massage!Mondo, got the save at lease 30 min for the massage.

Neck, arms, hands, back, lower back, legs, feet, shoulders, face, chest, head, etc.

By now get the hard on again, but time to go for the hot hot shower.

So relaxed like the world is off your shoulder, till you get home to the gf LOL.

Ok leave my gum alone.

OneShort
08-26-15, 02:38
BTW, yoko massage is as good too.

Both paula and yoko pretty much a tie in my view in L,A,S,M.

No rush none at all. At times I tip before I shower cause we in over time and.

Some one waiting for them, and I find my own way out, some times I find the.

Kitchen where all the girls hang out LOL.

Mondo, got the save at lease 30 min for the massage.

Neck, arms, hands, back, lower back, legs, feet, shoulders, face, chest, head, etc.

By now get the hard on again, but time to go for the hot hot shower.

So relaxed like the world is off your shoulder, till you get home to the gf LOL.

Ok leave my gum alone.

OneShort
08-26-15, 02:49
Oh shit I for got, mama channel had no bra on today them tits looks goood.

Told her to jump for me, big smile, let me feel, smile again, let me look.

Collected the hf and ran out.

Ok that's all got the go do the gf shits be thinking of paula, yoko, maybe the mama too LOL LOL.

BTW, yoko massage is as good too.

Both paula and yoko pretty much a tie in my view in L,A,S,M.

No rush none at all. At times I tip before I shower cause we in over time and.

Some one waiting for them, and I find my own way out, some times I find the.

Kitchen where all the girls hang out LOL.

Member #5810
08-26-15, 03:08
I forget who it was, but we've been down this road before about a year ago regarding Yoko's looks and a low rating. She's a beauty, and provides top tier service. That's all there is to it.Totally with you Nutmaker. She's my ATF. Always happy, always smiling with those cute dimples, always top tier service. Everytime I see her I leave a happy man with weak legs! To be honest I'm a bit biased but you guys know she's no way a 3! At worst a 7!

Goser
08-26-15, 10:24
I am forced to agree with the Muffin Man! By rating Yoko a 3 - you have lost all credibility in my eyes!This entire thread lost credibility years ago. If we sent in an objective observer to Rejuve, Happiness and Kison to objectively rate the looks of the girls, there would be a lot of ratings around the 4-6 range at Kison when compared to the much better looking girls at the other AMPs around the 6-9 or even 10 level. Yes, they provide better service and have better attitudes at times than many if not most of the other AMPs. But, that is the reason there is a score for A and S and it is also the reason they provide better service because they know that their looks have dropped off over the years and they need to provide better service to be competitive. Many guys in this thread bump up the L score if they liked the A and S level. One monger even admitted that to be true.

I'll bet I am not the only one who read reviews, went to see a girl based on the reviews and was totally surprised negatively at the looks of the girl because it wasn't reported accurately. It happens most often at Kison.

Someone will probably reply to this post and say go to the other AMPs. That completely misses the point. I like Kison. I have been there over 100 times and will continue to do so. I like the service of many of the girls. I just wish we would get more objective reporting on the looks of the girls or better yet if they posted pictures. I now understand that many mongers either do not rate looks or inflate them so as to not hurt the girls feelings. I always wondered why the ratings were so far off. At least now I know why they are.

Opelu
08-26-15, 13:44
This entire thread lost credibility years ago. If we sent in an objective observer to Rejuve, Happiness and Kison to objectively rate the looks of the girls, there would be a lot of ratings around the 4-6 range at Kison when compared to the much better looking girls at the other AMPs around the 6-9 or even 10 level. Yes, they provide better service and have better attitudes at times than many if not most of the other AMPs. But, that is the reason there is a score for A and S and it is also the reason they provide better service because they know that their looks have dropped off over the years and they need to provide better service to be competitive. Many guys in this thread bump up the L score if they liked the A and S level. One monger even admitted that to be true.

I'll bet I am not the only one who read reviews, went to see a girl based on the reviews and was totally surprised negatively at the looks of the girl because it wasn't reported accurately. It happens most often at Kison.

Someone will probably reply to this post and say go to the other AMPs. That completely misses the point. I like Kison. I have been there over 100 times and will continue to do so. I like the service of many of the girls. I just wish we would get more objective reporting on the looks of the girls or better yet if they posted pictures. I now understand that many mongers either do not rate looks or inflate them so as to not hurt the girls feelings. I always wondered why the ratings were so far off. At least now I know why they are.Not trying to gas this fire but I agree. Most of the time I go there to see someone new I have been disappointed by looks and body others reported as knockout but like anything else YMMV and teho one persons 10 could be anothers 6 besides some reports could be bogus but whatevers.

Member #5810
08-26-15, 15:12
This entire thread lost credibility years ago. If we sent in an objective observer to Rejuve, Happiness and Kison to objectively rate the looks of the girls, there would be a lot of ratings around the 4-6 range at Kison when compared to the much better looking girls at the other AMPs around the 6-9 or even 10 level. Yes, they provide better service and have better attitudes at times than many if not most of the other AMPs. But, that is the reason there is a score for A and S and it is also the reason they provide better service because they know that their looks have dropped off over the years and they need to provide better service to be competitive. Many guys in this thread bump up the L score if they liked the A and S level. One monger even admitted that to be true.

Someone will probably reply to this post and say go to the other AMPs. That completely misses the point. I like Kison. I have been there over 100 times and will continue to do so. I like the service of many of the girls. I just wish we would get more objective reporting on the looks of the girls or better yet if they posted pictures. I now understand that many mongers either do not rate looks or inflate them so as to not hurt the girls feelings. I always wondered why the ratings were so far off. At least now I know why they are.Point well taken Goser! I have to agree with what you're saying. As food for thought though, perhaps we could categorize the looks ratings on the AMP's type. Like you had mentioned Rejuve and Happiness. They are undoubtedly the two with the young best looking girls now. Like the premier "under 30's AMP's " . Kison falls into a different classification like maybe MILF or over 30's. As you know the AMPs fall into different categories, especially now, like how CHM and Kison are in one category and Rejuve and Happiness are in another. Just food for thought.

PastaBakes
08-26-15, 15:29
Finally off the meds for my leg that destroyed my heading out to the AMP. Saw all the write-ups on Sharon and decided I wanted to start with her. Called for an appt and went right over. Took a quick shower, then waiting in the room for about 2 minutes and in comes Sharon all smiles and beautiful bouncing boobs under her sheer garment. Came over and started a deep tonsil search on me and I responded in kind, just love her DFK. As we tongue dueled I held on to her Ceee sized boobs and fingered her wetness down below. We then went for many different positions from 69 to CG to Mish and a few other position. We ended up in a 69 with me driving upwards on her BBBJ and then told me you can unload in my mouth, which a few minutes later I did. This is one terrific lady and gets the following ratings: Attitude 10 Service 10 and L were a 9. 5 in my book. Sharon is a pretty lady and I would be proud to walk with her on my arm or holding hands with me. Remember I am over 65 yrs old and a woman's looks are what I see in my eyes no one's else. Each woman is different just as each of us mongers are different so what each of us see his interpretation of the lady. I enjoyed her lovely face with the shoulder length haircut makes her look really cute when it frames her face. Will be seeing Sharon again enjoying the smile on her pretty face, her great body and the attitude that she is here for me. The old man is on the loose and feeling much better.

Kalani69
08-26-15, 16:11
Couple weeks ago went to Kison in the late afternoon. Daytime mama brought Kelly to me. This may be the one who has changed her name to Lisa, which she used at Golden Spa for a week before returning to Kison. Kelly is short, maybe 5-2, average weight, not an athletic build, pretty soft in the middle, nothing spectacular but pretty average, more like the GND who's actually late 30's or early 40's. Blond streaks through her hair. Someone commented on her nose, but I didn't think it was all that remarkable but I'm old and blind. Boobs are natural and probably Bcup. We made out first for awhile, she standing and me sitting on the bed. She had a nightie on, no panties. Making out, I decided to make a change in MO and seduce her rather than my normal preference of having the girl do her thing on my body. So for the next 30 minutes I did the soft fingertip massage on her back. Entered her genital area from behind but she tensed up every time I ran a finger down her anus so didn't do too much in there. She really seemed to enjoy being seduced, especially after I had her turn over and worked her front. Started working her vagina, clitoris, perineum area and she really got horny and started to grab for my dick. Haha brought back my hunting days of getting a girl so turned on she couldn't resist, so I just got between her legs and slipped in in missionary. Pumped until cum, then she showed some amazing pussy tightening ability. Squeezed all the juice out of my dick, then kept going trying to get me erect again while still inside. Too bad this old goat don't get 2 pops anymore. Hell sometimes he don't even get one pop. LOL. But still got plenty juice though. Plenty white stuff started dripping down her leg when she got up. Typical hot towel clean up, talk plenty, boy she must've fell in love with me for switching roles. Kelly is pretty average GND material. I think she's attractive enough but not where I would chase after her at the mall for a second look. Although I've seen her in sexy revealing street clothes and that combination would entice me. L=6, A=8, S=no rating since I did most of the work. And enjoyed it. Might return for more and see if she can seduce me instead.

Nutmaker
08-26-15, 16:48
Finally off the meds for my leg that destroyed my heading out to the AMP. Saw all the write-ups on Sharon and decided I wanted to start with her. Called for an appt and went right over. Took a quick shower, then waiting in the room for about 2 minutes and in comes Sharon all smiles and beautiful bouncing boobs under her sheer garment. Came over and started a deep tonsil search on me and I responded in kind, just love her DFK. As we tongue dueled I held on to her Ceee sized boobs and fingered her wetness down below. We then went for many different positions from 69 to CG to Mish and a few other position. We ended up in a 69 with me driving upwards on her BBBJ and then told me you can unload in my mouth, which a few minutes later I did. This is one terrific lady and gets the following ratings: Attitude 10 Service 10 and L were a 9. 5 in my book. Sharon is a pretty lady and I would be proud to walk with her on my arm or holding hands with me. Remember I am over 65 yrs old and a woman's looks are what I see in my eyes no one's else. Each woman is different just as each of us mongers are different so what each of us see his interpretation of the lady. I enjoyed her lovely face with the shoulder length haircut makes her look really cute when it frames her face. Will be seeing Sharon again enjoying the smile on her pretty face, her great body and the attitude that she is here for me. The old man is on the loose and feeling much better.I agree. Very pretty, and she has a really bubbly and friendly smile that can be infectious.

MuffinStuffer
08-26-15, 21:23
Finally off the meds for my leg that destroyed my heading out to the AMP. Saw all the write-ups on Sharon and decided I wanted to start with her. Called for an appt and went right over. Took a quick shower, then waiting in the room for about 2 minutes and in comes Sharon all smiles and beautiful bouncing boobs under her sheer garment. Came over and started a deep tonsil search on me and I responded in kind, just love her DFK. As we tongue dueled I held on to her Ceee sized boobs and fingered her wetness down below. We then went for many different positions from 69 to CG to Mish and a few other position. We ended up in a 69 with me driving upwards on her BBBJ and then told me you can unload in my mouth, which a few minutes later I did. This is one terrific lady and gets the following ratings: Attitude 10 Service 10 and L were a 9. 5 in my book. Sharon is a pretty lady and I would be proud to walk with her on my arm or holding hands with me. Remember I am over 65 yrs old and a woman's looks are what I see in my eyes no one's else. Each woman is different just as each of us mongers are different so what each of us see his interpretation of the lady. I enjoyed her lovely face with the shoulder length haircut makes her look really cute when it frames her face. Will be seeing Sharon again enjoying the smile on her pretty face, her great body and the attitude that she is here for me. The old man is on the loose and feeling much better.I'm half your age and these eyes find Sharon to be very pretty too. What it all boils down to is this: "Do they get my dick raging hard and get me off?

Uki Eater
08-26-15, 22:38
I'll bet I am not the only one who read reviews, went to see a girl based on the reviews and was totally surprised negatively at the looks of the girl because it wasn't reported accurately. It happens most often at Kison.Yes. I'm one of them. Hehe. I don't bother following a review especially if it's only coming from 1 poster (unless the poster has similar taste). If it's from various posters, than there's a stronger chance of it being consistent.

Sugar was one that several posters mentioned that her looks were a 5.5 - 6.5 and labeled a butterface. Despite that, she still was good and it didn't deter people from wanting to see / repeat with her.

Finger Licking
08-27-15, 04:24
I would like to add Yoko to the list of CIM.

All I was in the mood for was dick sucking and that she did.

Until I popped Great lady and gives a great massage as well.

Sukebegai
08-27-15, 04:59
I'll bet I am not the only one who read reviews, went to see a girl based on the reviews and was totally surprised negatively at the looks of the girl because it wasn't reported accurately. It happens most often at Kison. Someone will probably reply to this post and say go to the other AMPs. That completely misses the point. I like Kison. I have been there over 100 times and will continue to do so. I like the service of many of the girls.This is the last time I'm responding to this and I'm done (once again I have no time to waste in the beef thread). You do understand what TEHO means right? You (and apparently a few others) seem to think if you're disappointed by a Kison providers looks, it's because they weren't reported on accurately. Did you ever stop to think that all those favorable reviews came from guys who actually LIKED what they saw? Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and I doubt any two are exactly alike. You said earlier that you would've avoided some providers if you saw some negative reviews. Meaning if you saw more reviews from mongers who had the same taste as you. The fact that you rate Yoko a 3 makes you somewhat of an outlier, as I don't think you'll find many who agree with that number. You do understand what TOFTT means right? We all throw down hard-earned kala and walk away disappointed once in a while. Just part of the game.

Awabi Lover
08-27-15, 05:39
Read Yoyo is in the lineup but no report of her. Anyone partake? Channel told me a new girl just started. Her name is Nana (Japanese).

Punanilicr
08-27-15, 08:27
This is the last time I'm responding to this and I'm done (once again I have no time to waste in the beef thread). You do understand what TEHO means right? You (and apparently a few others) seem to think if you're disappointed by a Kison providers looks, it's because they weren't reported on accurately. Did you ever stop to think that all those favorable reviews came from guys who actually LIKED what they saw? Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one and I doubt any two are exactly alike. You said earlier that you would've avoided some providers if you saw some negative reviews. Meaning if you saw more reviews from mongers who had the same taste as you. The fact that you rate Yoko a 3 makes you somewhat of an outlier, as I don't think you'll find many who agree with that number. You do understand what TOFTT means right? We all throw down hard-earned kala and walk away disappointed once in a while. Just part of the game.Well said, sir!!

HiPickle
08-27-15, 14:36
Been here many times, especially when sugar was there, honey as well, but never caught a glimpse of Naomi of course, seen Paula, Yoko and many others in passing. Would Naomi be the most petite one there? She's kinda on the to do list. I've read past posts, done my research so to speak, but still vague.

Oioman
08-27-15, 19:23
Been here many times, especially when sugar was there, honey as well, but never caught a glimpse of Naomi of course, seen Paula, Yoko and many others in passing. Would Naomi be the most petite one there? She's kinda on the to do list. I've read past posts, done my research so to speak, but still vague.Naomi's been at Kison on and off for a few years now. She's a very why. MMV kind of girl. I've three peated with her and it was different each time. I wouldn't say better, but ok. Seems like she just wants to get it over and is pretty business like. There are much better choices elsewhere if you want a hot spinner and great service. Linda at Happiness is close to a spinner and has an awesome body. Check out her reviews.

Also Sasha the new girl there is a hottie. Definitely a spinner and great reviews. I've 3 peated with linda and its gotten better and better each time. Now just have to try out Sasha.

Aloha, OM.

Uki Eater
08-27-15, 21:08
Been here many times, especially when sugar was there, honey as well, but never caught a glimpse of Naomi of course, seen Paula, Yoko and many others in passing. Would Naomi be the most petite one there? She's kinda on the to do list. I've read past posts, done my research so to speak, but still vague.She's not petite / short like a Pink who was at Kison or small like Julie at Nirvanas. I guess you can say about the same size as Sugar but, Sugar has bigger boobs and Naomi is not the type to wear 2 piece bikini. Naomi comes across as more shy / guarded than Sugar while Sugar has a more bubbly / playful personality. Naomi has a nicer looking face than Sugars but, looks older. Her service is more on the slow side. I'm surprised she's still there based on several YMMV reports.

HiPickle
08-27-15, 23:11
Naomi's been at Kison on and off for a few years now. She's a very why. MMV kind of girl. I've three peated with her and it was different each time. I wouldn't say better, but ok. Seems like she just wants to get it over and is pretty business like. There are much better choices elsewhere if you want a hot spinner and great service. Linda at Happiness is close to a spinner and has an awesome body. Check out her reviews.

Also Sasha the new girl there is a hottie. Definitely a spinner and great reviews. I've 3 peated with linda and its gotten better and better each time. Now just have to try out Sasha.

Aloha, OM.I actually stopped by today, but she wasn't in yet, so headed to Rejuve for another frolic with Jordan.

I remember Pink too 3 peated with her, also tried Linda at Hap. Wasn't as impressed if you read my lacking review. Ya, liked Sasha, but still on the prowl, looking for that ATF, but after what you mentioned, I'll mark Naomi off the to do list for now. Makes it shorter and less expensive. Ha ha.

Sukebegai
08-28-15, 05:50
Been here many times, especially when sugar was there, honey as well, but never caught a glimpse of Naomi of course, seen Paula, Yoko and many others in passing. Would Naomi be the most petite one there? She's kinda on the to do list. I've read past posts, done my research so to speak, but still vague.Haven't seen Naomi yet. The most petite one I've experienced at Kison lately is Yoyo. About 5', 90 lb, late 40's, YMMV kinda gal. But she'll do in a pinch.

Pocketaa
08-30-15, 15:53
Can anyone give the line up for the upcoming week?

HawaiiBoy09
08-30-15, 19:28
Can anyone give the line up for the upcoming week?I called last night and this is who I remember: Paula, Yoko, Nana, Shasha, Sharon, Kelly, Yoyo.

Opelu
08-31-15, 18:44
I called last night and this is who I remember: Paula, Yoko, Nana, Shasha, Sharon, Kelly, Yoyo.Anyone know what shasha and yoyo look like? Natural or fake rack?

Member #5810
09-02-15, 04:53
Sorry for late report. Going be kinda short too. Busy at work. Anyway, saw Nana this weekend. Genuine Japaneeee! From Tokyo. About 5 ft 4 in. 130 pounds. Not spinner but perfect for me. Be cups natural. Feels soooo good! I spoke to her in Japanese to check and she's fluent.

First time with her but she liked me a lot so be aware YMMV. You may or may not get what I got.

She came in the room and we did introductions. Haha. Then onto to lfk which turned into great dfk. Wow she can kiss. Lotta tongue action. Onto her natural boobs. Felt real to me. Sucked on her nipples for a while while she stroked my hard on and I fingered her wetness and grabbed ass. She kissed her way down licking my nipples and body till she reached my jaji. She looked up and knew what I wanted as she gave me a wet BBBJ. Looking up at me so sexy. We spoke in Japanese because I wanted to feel like I was back in Japan so it was great. So sexy.

BBBJ, dt, daty, dato, fiv,69,pretty much full menu. Then standing mish, more daty dato, then had her BBBJ more until I was going crazy. Told her I like do standing doggy which she liked too as we DFKd while fucking and grabbing her boobs. The Japan fantasy thing got me all excited so I couldn't last long. When I was ready I told her please let me cim so she sucked me clean. Wowwwwww. Love that feeling when a girl does it for you.

My legs we kinda wobbly afterwards so she told me relax and she'll give me a real massage. She does do a real massage! Worked out the kinks in neck and shoulders. Time ran out all too quickly but we did stand up kissing and grabbing each other for a bit. She even stroked my hard on to remind me to see her again. She gave me a quickie bbj again goodbye, then I got dressed. Whew. She's a definite repeat.

Member #5810
09-02-15, 22:11
Ooops. . Nana weighs 120 pounds. . not 130! !!

HawaiiBoy09
09-03-15, 02:45
Sorry for late report. Going be kinda short too. Busy at work. Anyway, saw Nana this weekend. Genuine Japaneeee! From Tokyo. About 5 ft 4 in. 130 pounds. Not spinner but perfect for me. Be cups natural. Feels soooo good! I spoke to her in Japanese to check and she's fluent.

First time with her but she liked me a lot so be aware YMMV. You may or may not get what I got.

She came in the room and we did introductions. Haha. Then onto to lfk which turned into great dfk. Wow she can kiss. Lotta tongue action. Onto her natural boobs. Felt real to me. Sucked on her nipples for a while while she stroked my hard on and I fingered her wetness and grabbed ass. She kissed her way down licking my nipples and body till she reached my jaji. She looked up and knew what I wanted as she gave me a wet BBBJ. Looking up at me so sexy. We spoke in Japanese because I wanted to feel like I was back in Japan so it was great. So sexy.

BBBJ, dt, daty, dato, fiv,69,pretty much full menu. Then standing mish, more daty dato, then had her BBBJ more until I was going crazy. Told her I like do standing doggy which she liked too as we DFKd while fucking and grabbing her boobs. The Japan fantasy thing got me all excited so I couldn't last long. When I was ready I told her please let me cim so she sucked me clean. Wowwwwww. Love that feeling when a girl does it for you.

My legs we kinda wobbly afterwards so she told me relax and she'll give me a real massage. She does do a real massage! Worked out the kinks in neck and shoulders. Time ran out all too quickly but we did stand up kissing and grabbing each other for a bit. She even stroked my hard on to remind me to see her again. She gave me a quickie bbj again goodbye, then I got dressed. Whew. She's a definite repeat.Approximate age? BBFS? Don't want to assume anything.

Sukebegai
09-03-15, 03:31
Anyone know what shasha and yoyo look like? Natural or fake rack?Haven't seen Shasha yet. Yoyo I've described in an earlier post but here it is again: late 40's kmilf spinner, 5', 90 lbs, natural rack somewhere between an A and be cup.

Opelu
09-03-15, 10:39
Approximate age? BBFS? Don't want to assume anything.Mid to late 40's soft in the middle and imo not much to look at but teho.

Sukebegai
09-05-15, 05:16
Approximate age? BBFS? Don't want to assume anything.My guess is early 40's. BBFS is on the menu but I got the sense it was a YMMV thing with her. As opposed to some providers who do it automatically, I think she sizes a customer up (not literally) before deciding whether to offer BBFS. Can't say I blame her. She's a sweet girl so if you treat her well, your chances of BBFS only get better. And she gives a KILLER massage. LMT grade, as she used to be back in the day.

HawaiiBoy09
09-08-15, 01:14
TOFTT and saw her last week. I wonder if you guys are holding out sharing a report on her because you want her for yourself. I went in wanting to see a lineup of Nana & Shasha, with Yoko as the fallback plan. Chanel must've only heard me say Shasha because she didn't bring Nana. I prefer service to looks and Shasha looked satisfactory and Chanel emphasized "excellent service". Shasha has a look that made it hard for me to pinpoint her background and age. She's very petite. She was wearing a pink negligee and matching thong panties. To describe her in a few words, I would say "soft & smooth". You'll hear those words several more times.

After I agreed, gave the house fee and Shasha went to prepare. After a few minutes, she entered the room and motioned for me to take my shorts off. I did and we hugged briefly and she dropped to her knees for a "soft & smooth" BBBJ. I then laid down, she removed her clothes and she continued the BBBJ. I asked her for 69 and she obliged. For the guy that likes it, she has a full Bush. Either she's sensitive or doesn't care for DATY because she kept squirming preventing me from really eating her out.

I then asked her to lay down so I could concentrate on eating her, but she kept closing her legs and squirming. I moved up to mish and BBFS.

She cleaned up and gave me a quick massage. I'm not there for the massage so we cuddled some. That's when I really felt her body and hair. Both are "soft & smooth". She told me she's 5'1. 5" and 98 lbs. If I had to guess, I'd say she has man made big Bees or small Cees. She managed to "wake me up" so got another BBBJ, RACG & ACG to finish. I'm really glad I TOFTT. She hasn't decided how long she'll stay, but I'll definitely repeat if I get the chance.

Rico Suave808
09-08-15, 08:28
Shasha, Angie, Jay, Sharon, Nana, Yoko and Naomi. Naomi is available 10 am to 5 pm everyday.

HawaiiBoy09
09-09-15, 01:28
TOFTT and saw her last week. I wonder if you guys are holding out sharing a report on her because you want her for yourself. I went in wanting to see a lineup of Nana & Shasha, with Yoko as the fallback plan. Chanel must've only heard me say Shasha because she didn't bring Nana. I prefer service to looks and Shasha looked satisfactory and Chanel emphasized "excellent service". Shasha has a look that made it hard for me to pinpoint her background and age. She's very petite. She was wearing a pink negligee and matching thong panties. To describe her in a few words, I would say "soft & smooth". You'll hear those words several more times.

After I agreed, gave the house fee and Shasha went to prepare. After a few minutes, she entered the room and motioned for me to take my shorts off. I did and we hugged briefly and she dropped to her knees for a "soft & smooth" BBBJ. I then laid down, she removed her clothes and she continued the BBBJ. I asked her for 69 and she obliged. For the guy that likes it, she has a full Bush. Either she's sensitive or doesn't care for DATY because she kept squirming preventing me from really eating her out.

I then asked her to lay down so I could concentrate on eating her, but she kept closing her legs and squirming. I moved up to mish and BBFS.

She cleaned up and gave me a quick massage. I'm not there for the massage so we cuddled some. That's when I really felt her body and hair. Both are "soft & smooth". She told me she's 5'1. 5" and 98 lbs. If I had to guess, I'd say she has man made big Bees or small Cees. She managed to "wake me up" so got another BBBJ, RACG & ACG to finish. I'm really glad I TOFTT. She hasn't decided how long she'll stay, but I'll definitely repeat if I get the chance.She said she's Jap / Chin / Kor and I would guess 40+.

Member #5810
09-10-15, 08:23
Just left Kison after seeing my ATF. Chanel introduced me to her new girl that just flew in today.

Bella is IMHO a hottie. Definitely not typical Kison. 23 years old, 5 ft 4 inch tall, tanned, 105 pounds 34 see man made. Saw her studio shots too. Damn seriously sexy. To me she is up there in the looks department. Since everyone is so critical about looks age etc. I will just say that check backpage for the new posting and you will see her pics. Decide if she's your type. No chance for a test drive since my ammo was depleted. Haha. Anyway she starts work Thursday. If I get a chance with her before you other guys I'll post my test drive review but please remember YMMV. My posts only reflect my experience with the girl. Yours may be better or could be worse. Just saying this so my buddies don't doubt my credibility. I don't embellish my posts.

LuvBigRax
09-10-15, 09:54
What happened to Paula?

Shasha, Angie, Jay, Sharon, Nana, Yoko and Naomi. Naomi is available 10 am to 5 pm everyday.

Enona1
09-10-15, 13:11
Just left Kison after seeing my ATF. Chanel introduced me to her new girl that just flew in today.

Bella is IMHO a hottie. Definitely not typical Kison. 23 years old, 5 ft 4 inch tall, tanned, 105 pounds 34 see man made. Saw her studio shots too. Damn seriously sexy. To me she is up there in the looks department. Since everyone is so critical about looks age etc. I will just say that check backpage for the new posting and you will see her pics. Decide if she's your type. No chance for a test drive since my ammo was depleted. Haha. Anyway she starts work Thursday. If I get a chance with her before you other guys I'll post my test drive review but please remember YMMV. My posts only reflect my experience with the girl. Yours may be better or could be worse. Just saying this so my buddies don't doubt my credibility. I don't embellish my posts.Checked backpage, couldn't find ad with any picture. Searched and found nothing. Where is the ad? I think Paula went back to Palm Springs. She said before that she goes back when it starts cooling off and will probably come back later, hopefully not too long from now.

Member #5810
09-10-15, 14:51
Checked backpage, couldn't find ad with any picture. Searched and found nothing. Where is the ad? I think Paula went back to Palm Springs. She said before that she goes back when it starts cooling off and will probably come back later, hopefully not too long from now.Sorry forgot to say that backpage ad coming soon. Chanel working on it now.

Rotten Otto
09-10-15, 21:50
Made an appt to see Chanel's latest recruit Bella. Another sweetheart, this one is. Mid 20's, 5'5", long legs, natural boobs, pretty face. Standard Kison fare, dfk, BBBJ, daty / dato, except gloved love. Don't even try otherwise. Nice giggly upbeat personality. Easy to talk to. Enjoyable and repeatable.

Atagg510
09-11-15, 07:50
What happened to Paula?Paula only comes to Hawaii for the summer. She went back to California.

Uki Eater
09-11-15, 15:57
Is this her?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kison-massage/5545690

NiceBush808
09-12-15, 22:37

She cleaned up and gave me a quick massage. I'm not there for the massage so we cuddled some. That's when I really felt her body and hair. Both are "soft & smooth". She told me she's 5'1. 5" and 98 lbs. If I had to guess, I'd say she has man made big Bees or small Cees. She managed to "wake me up" so got another BBBJ, RACG & ACG to finish. I'm really glad I TOFTT. She hasn't decided how long she'll stay, but I'll definitely repeat if I get the chance.Is Sasha pretty? If you can compare her looks to somebody who would it be?

AsianSlayer
09-12-15, 23:52
Paula only comes to Hawaii for the summer. She went back to California.Only for the summer is a bit inaccurate actually. She comes for a few months then goes home to take a break. She will be back in a few months.

HawaiiBoy09
09-13-15, 06:31
Is Sasha pretty? If you can compare her looks to somebody who would it be?I'm the last guy you should ask regarding a girl's face. As long as they're not ugly, I'm good. IIRC she had a serious, seductive look to her. I don't think she smiled at me.

NiceBush808
09-13-15, 08:04
I'm the last guy you should ask regarding a girl's face. As long as they're not ugly, I'm good. IIRC she had a serious, seductive look to her. I don't think she smiled at me.She looks Serious? Okay.

Member #5810
09-15-15, 04:37
Sorry short report because on mobile. Anyway, did a repeat again with Nana. Great service from her. I love the change of pace with a real Japaneeee girl! No English in our session for the total Japan experience. I speak Japanese so its like I'm in Roppongi! !! I posted a review on her earlier. This time even better! YMMV as always but she felt more comfortable this time so more of everything! Wow. Wooohooooo she's a great GFE. Nice face, nice boobs, nice body to me anyway. She's friendly and not a clock watcher. She really wants you to enjoy your time with her. Yep, definitely a repeat again for me!

PastaBakes
09-15-15, 20:38
With all the rain and cloudy weather I was tired of being cooped up in the office and decided to spend a rainy afternoon at Kison. Called and made an appointment with Yoko and I showed up on time greeted by Mamasan and lead me to a room. I washed quickly and went back to lay on the bed. A few seconds later in walks Yoko just as I remembered her, pretty, shoulder length hair, nice boobs and asking what I wanted between LFK. Told her a massage which she immediately started and it was so relaxing. She then started a tongue bath from my toes to my neck and lifted by head for a long DFK. She then proceeded to start a long relaxing BBBJ and then turned around so I could perform some 69 as we laid there. We then turned around and went into a DFK session as we stroked each others bodies. Finally the main event and we went into the missionary position, but could not seem to let loose. So we sat opposite each other trading kisses and touches and yet while I was up and ready I still could not seem to let loose. I told her is was just work that was the blockage so she suggested I try a new girl NaNa from Japan. I was a bit stunned but said yes and then she said next time you get me for two hours. Not one to pass up this deal I agreed. Another quick bath and laid down on the bed again awaiting Nana. In she comes and started a slow sensual massage, which turned in another tongue bath with rimming as she lifted my hips. She moved up for LFK and then to DFK. Nana is 5'6" according to her, big dark eyes, nice A / be breast which she leaned over my face and let me suck on her nipples and push the breasts together to suck both nipples as the same time. Absolutely outstanding and love those nipples. We started into a 69 and then moved to a standing missionary position. As I stood there sliding in and out she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down for DFK and sucking her breasts. We kept this up for a good 35 minutes alternating between fast, slow, gentle and hard strokes. Then she undid her hair which is shoulder blade in lenght and it spread over the pillow. She looked so wonderful long hair, smiling and pulling me closer with her legs wrapped around me. We finally finished with her accomplishing a BBBJ until I shot my load. This one is a definite a repeat just like Yoko. But next time it will be on two different days and my legs almost gave way leaving the place. Both are pretty IMHO with shoulder length hair, big eyes to get lost in, soft / silken skin, and want to make sure you are satisfied. Kind of wondering if both work together and may as for that next time. Ahhh to dream ahead but I think I will try for two at once. But got to watch my age factor of 68 now. Two ladies with good bodies, wonderful attitudes, making the customer feel great, and are responsive to request. PB heading back very soon to try.

Cosmic Kid
09-16-15, 09:07
Sorry short report because on mobile. Anyway, did a repeat again with Nana. Great service from her. I love the change of pace with a real Japaneeee girl! No English in our session for the total Japan experience. I speak Japanese so its like I'm in Roppongi! !! I posted a review on her earlier. This time even better! YMMV as always but she felt more comfortable this time so more of everything! Wow. Wooohooooo she's a great GFE. Nice face, nice boobs, nice body to me anyway. She's friendly and not a clock watcher. She really wants you to enjoy your time with her. Yep, definitely a repeat again for me!I going add my 2 cents to what Raiden said about Nana. He's accurate and his past review on her was the reason I did a session with her. Occasionally in this hobby I encounter a provider who is more than just friendly. I find Nana refreshing to be with because she isn't simply being professionally nice. YMMV, but she comes across to me as an authentic person; someone who has a true heart and actually cares about other people. I realize most of the guys on this board maybe don't give a shit about that kind of stuff and are only hunting for the best looking girl offering the best fuck (both according to their standards). But a few of us may be searching for this other aspect as well and Nana's one of the few providers in this town who definitely has it, so I'm reporting on this.

Also, this girl get one sizable booty on her. Nana's not a spinner, but great rear view in K9 and more juicy cushion for the pushin' on the puss. Plus she enjoys getting humped good and HARD! When I ran out of steam she still wanted more so I felt bad I as unable to keep dishing out what she was craving, and she was sad I couldn't since she'd been enjoying the action. Mind you, this is the total reverse experience from paying to see a jaded provider whose sole interest is in how quick you can pop so she can get rid of you and on to the next cash customer!

WomenLover2
09-16-15, 12:56
I going add my 2 cents to what Raiden said about Nana. He's accurate and his past review on her was the reason I did a session with her. Occasionally in this hobby I encounter a provider who is more than just friendly. I find Nana refreshing to be with because she isn't simply being professionally nice. YMMV, but she comes across to me as an authentic person; someone who has a true heart and actually cares about other people. I realize most of the guys on this board maybe don't give a shit about that kind of stuff and are only hunting for the best looking girl offering the best fuck (both according to their standards). But a few of us may be searching for this other aspect as well and Nana's one of the few providers in this town who definitely has it, so I'm reporting on this.

Also, this girl get one sizable booty on her. Nana's not a spinner, but great rear view in K9 and more juicy cushion for the pushin' on the puss. Plus she enjoys getting humped good and HARD! When I ran out of steam she still wanted more so I felt bad I as unable to keep dishing out what she was craving, and she was sad I couldn't since she'd been enjoying the action. Mind you, this is the total reverse experience from paying to see a jaded provider whose sole interest is in how quick you can pop so she can get rid of you and on to the next cash customer!How old is Nana? Is she older like Yoko or younger like Connie and Sam? Is her body thick like Connie? How is her massage?

WomenLover2
09-16-15, 12:57
I going add my 2 cents to what Raiden said about Nana. He's accurate and his past review on her was the reason I did a session with her. Occasionally in this hobby I encounter a provider who is more than just friendly. I find Nana refreshing to be with because she isn't simply being professionally nice. YMMV, but she comes across to me as an authentic person; someone who has a true heart and actually cares about other people. I realize most of the guys on this board maybe don't give a shit about that kind of stuff and are only hunting for the best looking girl offering the best fuck (both according to their standards). But a few of us may be searching for this other aspect as well and Nana's one of the few providers in this town who definitely has it, so I'm reporting on this.

Also, this girl get one sizable booty on her. Nana's not a spinner, but great rear view in K9 and more juicy cushion for the pushin' on the puss. Plus she enjoys getting humped good and HARD! When I ran out of steam she still wanted more so I felt bad I as unable to keep dishing out what she was craving, and she was sad I couldn't since she'd been enjoying the action. Mind you, this is the total reverse experience from paying to see a jaded provider whose sole interest is in how quick you can pop so she can get rid of you and on to the next cash customer!I was planning to visit either Nana at Kison or Jordan at Rejuve. Any thoughts? Who is younger? Prettier? Who has better massage skills?

Satyr808
09-17-15, 02:17
I was planning to visit either Nana at Kison or Jordan at Rejuve. Any thoughts? Who is younger? Prettier? Who has better massage skills?40+ year old soft body MILF Nana or pretty hot young Jordan? Who cares about massage? Nana bbfscip, Jordan BBBJ and cfs. You make your choice!.

LiveDieRepeat
09-17-15, 05:41
I was planning to visit either Nana at Kison or Jordan at Rejuve. Any thoughts? Who is younger? Prettier? Who has better massage skills?Nana's massage skills are top notch.

Cosmic Kid
09-17-15, 09:10
40+ year old soft body MILF Nana or pretty hot young Jordan? Who cares about massage? Nana bbfscip, Jordan BBBJ and cfs. You make your choice!.I've had both providers, and Dick's assessment of body types and what's on offer is accurate. I went for pussy not massage so am unable to comment on comparative massage skills.

LocalBrah
09-17-15, 13:05
Nana is a sweet girl. I spoke in Japanese with her during our session and we hit it off really well. Spent time talking about being here and how things were going. She's a legit LMT. Treat her right guys because it can be scary FOTB.

Also BBFSCIP is not on the menu. Not sure if another monger can confirm otherwise.

Sukebegai
09-17-15, 15:10
Nana's massage skills are top notch.Confirmed. One of the best massages I ever received at an AMP.

HawaiiBoy09
09-18-15, 03:36
Nana is a sweet girl. I spoke in Japanese with her during our session and we hit it off really well. Spent time talking about being here and how things were going. She's a legit LMT. Treat her right guys because it can be scary FOTB.

Also BBFSCIP is not on the menu. Not sure if another monger can confirm otherwise.I can confirm her personality, but not CIP. I've been with Sharon, Shasha, Suee, and Nana in the last couple months. I forget who was CIP and who was not.

Kevein
09-18-15, 07:14
Went in for Nana because I'm a sucker for Japanese girls (and older Japanese girls even more so). She's probably in her late 30's, but looks good. You can tell she isn't in her 20's anymore, but that's really in no way a bad thing. Her personality is great. Very cheerful, perky, enthusiastic about her work. She said she only has around 2 customers a day and that she's not a "professional like the other girls. " But by her performance, she sure fooled me.

I come in and mama-san was very welcoming. Last time I gave a bunch of 1's for the house fee the mama-san at a different AMP made me count it just to make sure it was all there. Mama Chanel (spelling?) laughed, and said "thank you. It feels like so much money this way. " Good laugh, already getting in the mood. She shows me the shower and I shower alone. Only here and Rejuve have I had to shower alone, and it's really not that bad. I do quite enjoy a shower with the girl, but sometimes it eats up too much time. For me, time is everything since it usually takes me almost the full hour in order to finish (varying depending on the girl and how long since my last pop).

After the shower, I get back to the room and shortly after, Nana comes in. Incredibly welcoming, gives me a hug and asks me how I'm doing. She has me lay down and we talk a bit and she asks how I would like my massage. I like firm massages, and she is pretty strong. Not fantastically strong, but she knows how to apply strength in the right places. After a bit, I start grabbing her ass as she's massaging me, so she says "let me take off my dress and we can start the real massage. " Sometimes something like that can really bring the mood in the right direction.

The service was simply, yet satisfying. I'm fairly well-endowed girth-wise. Almost every girl in the AMPs have commented on it (which unfortunately makes DS not full-go for most girls). Start out with massage that leads to some rimming. I didn't even have to ask and she goes for it. Some finger teasing and DATO before flipping me over for some BBBJ and more finger teasing. Slips on a cover for some CBJ before going into some CG. Her breasts have a nice, sag isn't the right word but it's the first that comes to mind, to them. It's great, because I love it when I can put both the girl's nipples in my mouth at the same time. For girls like Nana who love their nipples played with, it's fantastic. We flip to some mish where she O's hard. Got her to do that in Japanese. During mish she mentioned I went too deep, so I figured DS might be a bit too much, especially after she's already O'd. We switch back to CG and she O's again. It's about 40 minutes into service, and I've still got to pop. She hops over, takes off the cover and gives me some BBBJ and DDP (anyone who says they don't like it hasn't tried it). About a minute later I pop one. No CIM, but still very satisfying.

She cleans me up with 2 hot towels, relaxes with me a bit and gives me a short massage since only 10 minutes remain. Said she had a massage therapist license in Japan, and I believe her. Her massage skills are on point. Had a nice conversation while she did her massage. Only going to be in Hawaii for a little less than a month. Definitely going to see her again.

L:8. 5 S:10 A:10.

Enona1
09-18-15, 11:06
Nana sounds great but I'd like to know who does BBFS and a great massage. Kison is known for this. I got excited about Nana but now it looks like everything is covered. Had Yoko several times so I am looking for something new. Paula left so who's there? The only time I didn't get a massage and left satisfied was with Connie from a while back. It was because she was so damn gorgeous and did BBFS. Can someone give me some info?

WomenLover2
09-18-15, 13:56
Went in for Nana because I'm a sucker for Japanese girls (and older Japanese girls even more so). She's probably in her late 30's, but looks good. You can tell she isn't in her 20's anymore, but that's really in no way a bad thing. Her personality is great. Very cheerful, perky, enthusiastic about her work. She said she only has around 2 customers a day and that she's not a "professional like the other girls. " But by her performance, she sure fooled me.

I come in and mama-san was very welcoming. Last time I gave a bunch of 1's for the house fee the mama-san at a different AMP made me count it just to make sure it was all there. Mama Chanel (spelling?) laughed, and said "thank you. It feels like so much money this way. " Good laugh, already getting in the mood. She shows me the shower and I shower alone. Only here and Rejuve have I had to shower alone, and it's really not that bad. I do quite enjoy a shower with the girl, but sometimes it eats up too much time. For me, time is everything since it usually takes me almost the full hour in order to finish (varying depending on the girl and how long since my last pop).

After the shower, I get back to the room and shortly after, Nana comes in. Incredibly welcoming, gives me a hug and asks me how I'm doing. She has me lay down and we talk a bit and she asks how I would like my massage. I like firm massages, and she is pretty strong. Not fantastically strong, but she knows how to apply strength in the right places. After a bit, I start grabbing her ass as she's massaging me, so she says "let me take off my dress and we can start the real massage. " Sometimes something like that can really bring the mood in the right direction.

The service was simply, yet satisfying. I'm fairly well-endowed girth-wise. Almost every girl in the AMPs have commented on it (which unfortunately makes DS not full-go for most girls). Start out with massage that leads to some rimming. I didn't even have to ask and she goes for it. Some finger teasing and DATO before flipping me over for some BBBJ and more finger teasing. Slips on a cover for some CBJ before going into some CG. Her breasts have a nice, sag isn't the right word but it's the first that comes to mind, to them. It's great, because I love it when I can put both the girl's nipples in my mouth at the same time. For girls like Nana who love their nipples played with, it's fantastic. We flip to some mish where she O's hard. Got her to do that in Japanese. During mish she mentioned I went too deep, so I figured DS might be a bit too much, especially after she's already O'd. We switch back to CG and she O's again. It's about 40 minutes into service, and I've still got to pop. She hops over, takes off the cover and gives me some BBBJ and DDP (anyone who says they don't like it hasn't tried it). About a minute later I pop one. No CIM, but still very satisfying.

She cleans me up with 2 hot towels, relaxes with me a bit and gives me a short massage since only 10 minutes remain. Said she had a massage therapist license in Japan, and I believe her. Her massage skills are on point. Had a nice conversation while she did her massage. Only going to be in Hawaii for a little less than a month. Definitely going to see her again.

L:8. 5 S:10 A:10.Does Nana do back walking massage? Is her legs and butt thick like Connie.

Is her feet pretty with nail Polish?

Opelu
09-18-15, 19:49
Nana sounds great but I'd like to know who does BBFS and a great massage. Kison is known for this. I got excited about Nana but now it looks like everything is covered. Had Yoko several times so I am looking for something new. Paula left so who's there? The only time I didn't get a massage and left satisfied was with Connie from a while back. It was because she was so damn gorgeous and did BBFS. Can someone give me some info?Imo if you willing to see dead fish connie because of her looks then you will be disappointed with nana and better off seeing someone else.

Cosmic Kid
09-18-15, 20:53
Nana sounds great but I'd like to know who does BBFS and a great massage. Kison is known for this. I got excited about Nana but now it looks like everything is covered. Had Yoko several times so I am looking for something new. Paula left so who's there? The only time I didn't get a massage and left satisfied was with Connie from a while back. It was because she was so damn gorgeous and did BBFS. Can someone give me some info?Nana YMMV? She allowed BBFS no problem, but I didn't cip so don't know if that would have been allowed. I mean, it's fucking Kison for gods sake! Never even occurred to me Nana might be cfs.

BTW, Chanel momma, she is such a darned sweet lady, I'm practically in love with her already! Anyone ever get anything with her?

Enona1
09-18-15, 20:54
Imo if you willing to see dead fish connie because of her looks then you will be disappointed with nana and better off seeing someone else.I enjoyed Connie. She almost gave me two pops. What can I say? We clicked!

Member #5810
09-18-15, 23:50
Just had another mind blowing, body tingling session with my Osaka honey Yoko. She's my ATF so YMMV with what you may or may not experience. On mobile so no long report. I'll stick to the special highlights that turned me on beyond the usual.

I called her last night and she told me to wash really good head to toes. All over really clean because she had special treat for me. When I got to Kison I showered and did like she said. Back in the room she walked in wearing her hot new black dress accenting her figure and new boobs. Sexxxxyyyy. Standard hugging, kissing, kneeling dt BJ then she told me lie back on the bed.

She did a sexy strip tease for me, then climbed up and kissed me. Felt her nipples brushing my body and she did a hot teasing BTB nipple rub. Stuck her tongue in my ear then started her tongue bath, licking my neck, sucking my nipples, licking inside my arms, back to my chest, down my stomach. Damn, my dick was twitching in excitement. She bypassed my hard dick and did an extended bls. Wow. Down inside my thighs, down my legs, licking my whole body and grazing her nipples all over me as she did a sexy moan. Then she got to my feet and licked between each toe! So fucking hot. A new sensation. Then she sucked my toes too and stroked my hard dick matching her sucking.

So fucking hot! She worked her way slowly back up. By now I'm squirming all over the bed moaning in anticipation. When she reached my dick she slowly took me all the way till she reached my balls, then she let me fuck her throat holding her head. YMMV guys. She doesn't really like it.

I told her to turn around so I could lick her pussy. She flipped and we did awesome 69 with her dt wet BJ and massaging my balls while I stuck my tongue in her pussy and ass. So wet, so sweet and tasty. When she started rubbing my asshole while dtbj me that was it! I popped in her mouth while I buried my face in her ass. My head was spinning.

She discretely and sweetly cleaned her mouth then sucked me clean. She told me relax while she cleaned up. When she returned she gave me her trademark massage I love which turned into my favorite boob nipple massage all over my back. Damn, she makes the hair on my neck stand up and gives me chills when her nipples rubbing my back and asshole. Horny to fuck now, I flipped over and she mounted me ACG and ground me till she came while I sucked and squeezed her boobs. She got off and sucked my juicy dick. So fucking hot seeing her. I got up and bent her over the bed to do a pounding doggy-style finish, spanking her ass as I fucked her hard with pure passion. Whew! My legs were shaking from the incredible sensations. Still inside I pulled her up and kissed her as I grabbed her big boobs. We laughed as my little dick slipped out.

Oh yeah, we did the whole Japaneeee fantasy thing speaking only Japanese and pretending I was in Osaka getting a massage. Haha, role play is fucking hot! It's realistic because she lived in Osaka and did do legit massage there.

Cosmic Kid
09-19-15, 00:58
Just had another mind blowing, body tingling session with my Osaka honey Yoko. She's my ATF so YMMV with what you may or may not experience. On mobile so no long report. I'll stick to the special highlights that turned me on beyond the usual.

I called her last night and she told me to wash really good head to toes. All over really clean because she had special treat for me. When I got to Kison I showered and did like she said. Back in the room she walked in wearing her hot new black dress accenting her figure and new boobs. Sexxxxyyyy. Standard hugging, kissing, kneeling dt BJ then she told me lie back on the bed.

She did a sexy strip tease for me, then climbed up and kissed me. Felt her nipples brushing my body and she did a hot teasing BTB nipple rub. Stuck her tongue in my ear then started her tongue bath, licking my neck, sucking my nipples, licking inside my arms, back to my chest, down my stomach. Damn, my dick was twitching in excitement. She bypassed my hard dick and did an extended bls. Wow. Down inside my thighs, down my legs, licking my whole body and grazing her nipples all over me as she did a sexy moan. Then she got to my feet and licked between each toe! So fucking hot. A new sensation. Then she sucked my toes too and stroked my hard dick matching her sucking.

So fucking hot! She worked her way slowly back up. By now I'm squirming all over the bed moaning in anticipation. When she reached my dick she slowly took me all the way till she reached my balls, then she let me fuck her throat holding her head. YMMV guys. She doesn't really like it.

I told her to turn around so I could lick her pussy. She flipped and we did awesome 69 with her dt wet BJ and massaging my balls while I stuck my tongue in her pussy and ass. So wet, so sweet and tasty. When she started rubbing my asshole while dtbj me that was it! I popped in her mouth while I buried my face in her ass. My head was spinning.

She discretely and sweetly cleaned her mouth then sucked me clean. She told me relax while she cleaned up. When she returned she gave me her trademark massage I love which turned into my favorite boob nipple massage all over my back. Damn, she makes the hair on my neck stand up and gives me chills when her nipples rubbing my back and asshole. Horny to fuck now, I flipped over and she mounted me ACG and ground me till she came while I sucked and squeezed her boobs. She got off and sucked my juicy dick. So fucking hot seeing her. I got up and bent her over the bed to do a pounding doggy-style finish, spanking her ass as I fucked her hard with pure passion. Whew! My legs were shaking from the incredible sensations. Still inside I pulled her up and kissed her as I grabbed her big boobs. We laughed as my little dick slipped out.

Oh yeah, we did the whole Japaneeee fantasy thing speaking only Japanese and pretending I was in Osaka getting a massage. Haha, role play is fucking hot! It's realistic because she lived in Osaka and did do legit massage there.Yikes! OMFG. You are fucking killing my sorry ass, Raiden! Okay, USA Sex Guide AMP Awards needs to add yet another award. This one will be for the most outstanding review of the year. And I already nominate Raiden's post about his experience with Yoko for this new award!

WomenLover2
09-19-15, 03:33

L:8. 5 S:10 A:10.I saw a Japanese provider at CC203 a few years ago at Century Center. I don't remember her name but she gave an excellent massage. Her English was very good too. I'm wondering if this is Nana? Please advise if anyone knows the answer. Thank you.

Cosmic Kid
09-19-15, 16:30
I saw a Japanese provider at CC203 a few years ago at Century Center. I don't remember her name but she gave an excellent massage. Her English was very good too. I'm wondering if this is Nana? Please advise if anyone knows the answer. Thank you.Can't be the same woman. Nana just arrived in Hawaii, first time in the states she says.

Member #5810
09-19-15, 16:36
Can't be the same woman. Nana just arrived in Hawaii, first time in the states she says.Yep, confirm CK on that. First time here for Nana.

WomenLover2
09-19-15, 16:58
Can't be the same woman. Nana just arrived in Hawaii, first time in the states she says.Does she so back walking? Does she have thick legs like Connie?

G3504
09-19-15, 17:26
I saw a Japanese provider at CC203 a few years ago at Century Center. I don't remember her name but she gave an excellent massage. Her English was very good too. I'm wondering if this is Nana? Please advise if anyone knows the answer. Thank you.That was probably Aki.

G35.

Makiki
09-19-15, 20:43
Saw her before she left. Cute girl with soft skin. Friendly personality and inquisitive. Decent BBBJ. She had this annoying habit of using her legs to block deep penetration in mish. CG only went down on tip. Took me awhile to cum with all the restrictions. Maybe she was sore or whatever's.

Awabi Lover
09-20-15, 04:06
Shasha, Angie, Jay, Sharon, Nana, Yoko and Naomi. Naomi is available 10 am to 5 pm everyday.They have a new girl name Young.

AsianSlayer
09-20-15, 11:58
Imo if you willing to see dead fish connie because of her looks then you will be disappointed with nana and better off seeing someone else.Connie is a good example of YMMV probably because she is a little shallow personality wise. She was no deadfish for me, she was a firecracker. Maybe a little to do with her liking my looks but also a little to do with what I was doing to her and how I did it to her.

PastaBakes
09-20-15, 19:44
Had some free time the other day called for an appt and Mama set me up with Sharon. She was very appreciative of the review I wrote on her some time ago. I was treated beyond my expectations and enjoyed our session very much. This was the first time any of the ladies alternated between the warm / cold treatment BBBJ and it was terrific. She seems to like the older guys and I definitely enjoy her attitude, kindness and warmth during our time. Her description and looks were stated in by first time with her. Tried several different positions and with her great DFK'ing I was in 7th heaven for the rest of the day. I will be back to see her again and again, but will deal with the threesome within the next week or two. Enjoy this lady and treat her good, the rewards are fantastic. PB.

Goser
09-21-15, 08:27
Connie is a good example of YMMV probably because she is a little shallow personality wise. She was no deadfish for me, she was a firecracker. Maybe a little to do with her liking my looks but also a little to do with what I was doing to her and how I did it to her.I'd have to agree with you. Connie was really passionate with me. I would never label her as a dead fish.

Enona1
09-21-15, 18:45
Okay gang, here's the scoop on Nana. Looks are average. Long straight hair, medium sized titties. Nice responsive nipples that she likes sucked. Got Bush. She likes DATY but not for too long since she gets sensitive. Massage skills are great. Not as intense as Paula's but better than Yoko. No overacting as far as I can tell. She enjoys the sex but I'm not "killing her" like Yoko. BBBJ that she gets into more when doing 69. Loved it when she sucked me more after bbfscip doing DS. She may leave after five or six more weeks. I plan to see her again!

Opelu
09-21-15, 19:14
I'd have to agree with you. Connie was really passionate with me. I would never label her as a dead fish.I do. Teho.

WhippingCream
09-21-15, 20:04
So who's the younger one here? Any info? Pm if needed.

Opelu
09-21-15, 20:19
So who's the younger one here? Any info? Pm if needed.All older ones at this place so kind of hard to answer that.

Member #5810
09-22-15, 02:48
So who's the younger one here? Any info? Pm if needed.If you're looking for under 30,then look elsewhere. The ladies here are mid 30 to mid 40. Attractive to me but teho as some guys like young girls. I prefer middle age ladies that are attractive but also with the accompanying experience they have. They know what to do to turn me on and hit my hot buttons.

BladeRunner21
09-23-15, 16:14
I tested out Sharon over the weekend. I personally find her attractive and would have liked to see her more but we didn't click. I have unique fetish so I normally don't see new people. So far only Paula and Jasmine flowers are willing to perform what I want. If you like GFE then she would probably make you happy. I like more aggressive sex and that is NOT something she likes. It's the same problem I had with happy? The one that was from kison and then started her own place. Well to sum thing up there was an accident and my time got cut short. I don't blame her but at the same time I was a little disappointed. I don't know if it is really worth it to see her again just to make up my lost time this last session. I did enjoy her hot cold BBBJ when cleaning me up. That was really nice and more girls at kison should do that after they clean us off with a hot towel.

Cosmic Kid
09-23-15, 20:04
Had some free time the other day called for an appt and Mama set me up with Sharon. She was very appreciative of the review I wrote on her some time ago. I was treated beyond my expectations and enjoyed our session very much. This was the first time any of the ladies alternated between the warm / cold treatment BBBJ and it was terrific. She seems to like the older guys and I definitely enjoy her attitude, kindness and warmth during our time. Her description and looks were stated in by first time with her. Tried several different positions and with her great DFK'ing I was in 7th heaven for the rest of the day. I will be back to see her again and again, but will deal with the threesome within the next week or two. Enjoy this lady and treat her good, the rewards are fantastic. PB.PB, thanks so much for posting both of your reviews about Sharon. I knew I wanted to monger today and I was drawing a total blank as to which AMP to visit and what girl to see. But a result of what you said, I decided to have my first session with Sharon today. Very GFE and just exactly who I was in need of. I walked into Kison feeling kind of depressed, but because of Sharon's positive outgoing personality, as well as her immediately deciding she likes me, I walked out afterwards feeling so much better about life in general. Of course it's understood that providers are there to make money and it's in their best interest to manipulate us into wanting to return and spend more money in the future. However, my first impression of Sharon is she's a very direct and no bullshit woman who speaks her mind honestly, without guile. That's why I accepted her warmth towards me as authentic and why my mood was boosted as a result. I mean, if I'd suspected she was just trying to emotionally con me I would have walked out of Kison feeling even more depressed than when I walked in, but this definitely did not happen.

CK.

LivingInSin
09-24-15, 05:09
Total loser. Don't waste your money fellas. I like kid on and this was the worst service ever. Said her boobs were sensitive and didn't want me to touch them. Yes. Touch. She basically made me lay there with my hands to the side. Told mama she sucks but not sure what that will do. It's a business.

Member #5810
09-24-15, 06:33
Left this important part out of my last report. Just wanted to let guys know Yoko has the strongest amazing Kegel Control of any girl I've been with. Seriously, she can cut bananas if she wants. But for me she surprised me this past Sunday. She told me to lie back and she mounted me ACG. It was amazing to see her pussy going over my dick head and squeezing me. Felt like she was blowing me. I mean it was like this ring around my dick. Then she moved slowly up and down but only the head. Damn it felt so tight and so good. Had me squirming as she teased me. As she went down, she squeezed her pussy muscles so it grabbed my dick continously. Felt the friction constantly. Same thing when she moved up. Never felt that kind of intense sensation before. Then she drop down in on motion all the way. Then on the up her pussy was gripping my dick 100 percent, I could feel her muscles grabbing me all the way up to my dick tip. She kept doing this driving me nuts. Then when I told her I was going to cum she clamped down like a vise and said no way. Not yet. Damn it actually hurt!

Anyways I wanted to put this out for you guys who want tight. Tell her you like it tight and she'll squeeze you till it hurts. No bullshit guys. You know I don't lie. And the sensation is unique, I can't adequately describe it because it's totally different from regular fucking. Beyond a tight pussy. More friction all over. More pressure. More sensation. Damn.

Cosmic Kid
09-24-15, 22:01
Total loser. Don't waste your money fellas. I like kid on and this was the worst service ever. Said her boobs were sensitive and didn't want me to touch them. Yes. Touch. She basically made me lay there with my hands to the side. Told mama she sucks but not sure what that will do. It's a business.It's possible your experience with Sharon is a good example of YMMV. She let me suck on those sweet fat puppies of hers to my heart's content. Who knows, maybe you got her right after I did and them titties was toast! Or more likely she just wasn't into you. Happens to all of us at one time or another. For instance, lot of guys here have had wonderful experiences with Jackie (CHM, Nirvana etc.) but she and I didn't connect even a little bit, like oil and water. I'm speculating also what happened to you validates my first impression of Sharon as being authentic and real with her feelings, as stated in my review of her. Some providers are good at faking, even when they don't care much for a particular monger. Judging from your review, I'd say Sharon lacks that ability.

Nutmaker
09-25-15, 05:32
I'm speculating also what happened to you validates my first impression of Sharon as being authentic and real with her feelings, as stated in my review of her. Some providers are good at faking, even when they don't care much for a particular monger. Judging from your review, I'd say Sharon lacks that ability.I'd say that that's a great assessment of her. I've been with her several times, both at The other place that she worked and more recently here at Kison. She has always struck me as a very genuine person. I'm really glad that she and I have a good chemistry, because she is really great to be with, at least in my book. YMMV is always the case.

We all have our horror stories with that one awesome provider that we just didn't click with. Mine was Monica. All of the great reviews, but each of my sessions with her ended after I came. Never got the full hour with her. This was once when she was at Kison and twice at CHM. After the 3rd time, I did the math and came to the conclusion that we just didn't have it, so I moved on. Not the end of the world. I don't think that I've ever written about it because it didn't matter, since mine seemed to be the rare experience with her.

Any way, I digress. To me, Sharon is about as GFE as they come, and anyone who isn't a gentleman should probably not see her, as she will pick up on it right away and you'll probably get the short end of YMMV. That being said, I'm not saying that Living in Sin wasn't a gentleman, just that, again, YMMV is a fickle thing.

Nutmaker
09-25-15, 09:18
Figured that since I mentioned that I saw her the other night, I would write a review of that experience. Made an appointment, self showered, and when I walked out of the shower, all alone in the hall wearing a tight little blue dress, holding a small handbag and sporting some sexy heals was Sharon, waiting for me and looking like we were about to head out for a night of drinks, dinner and dancing. She looked amazing to me. I hadn't seen her in several months, and she looked great. She dyed her hair since I last saw her, and I really like it. Don't ask me what color it is, maybe a magenta or something like that. Any way, she smiled, made some cute comments, and we walked to the room arm in arm, but I was way out of plac in just a towel next to her. She seemed genuinely happy to see me, and was glad that I had made an appointment with her. Once in the room, we started making out like long lost lovers, our hands roaming and grabbing at one another. Dfk with her is awesome. Several times I thought that she was going to suck my tongue out of my head. That's a huge turn on for me also. The rest of our time together was a bit of a blur. I remember that it was nothing like the routine that she had had with me before. I never did mind her routine, as she was very comfortable in it and every bit of it was fun for me as well, but this night was different. There were some amazing sparks flying, and if that was only my perception as opposed to reality, that's fine by me. I love it when the girl that I'm with provides me with a fantasy experience where I walk out after wondering if it was real or not. That's a euphoric high that really gets the chemicals in my brain bouncing.

Anyway, I'll be seeing more of Sharon at Kison or any where else she may be. This night really locked her in with me as one of my atf's. Some guys don't repeat because they want something fresh all the time. Me, I like repeating with a woman that I click with both sexually and on a personal level. The comfort level just makes the sex easier to enjoy for me knowing that we're already familiar with one another, and it's easier for us to shed inhibitions and can be more natural. Just my opinion here.

PastaBakes
09-25-15, 21:34
Went to Kison the other day and let Mamasan pick the lady for me. She picked Jay (Jaya for searching purposes). She is about 5'2/3" wavy probably about shoulder length hair, nice set of lungs in the Beee range and a big smile and very cute. She came in we introduced ourselves and then came a DFK which would have tickled my tonsils if I still had them. We settled down in to a 69 and she tasted very good and very fresh clean smell about all over her. Then we moved to a standing missionary position and enjoyed a long time (about 20 minutes) and then I had to take a rest, remember I am one of the old guys. We snuggled and kissed as we talked then she got junior nice and hard and took a CG position which let me play with her enchanting breasts and nipples. Finally got her to sit up with me and we kissed (DFK), touched and rubbed each others bodies as Jaya played with junior bringing him to the boiling point. Asked if CIM was okay and she answered by diving down on junior as I came. To say the session was very good is an understatement. She was cute, talkative at the right times. Very responsive and soft. Enjoyed her company very much and will be seeing her again I am sure. Don't ask me her age because I gave up guessing ages long ago mostly because I was always wrong, but Jaya is at Kison so she fits right in the MILF area. Experienced and pretty. Enjoy and treat her nice. PB.

PastaBakes
09-25-15, 22:33
Worked with Mama-san all this week to set up a threesome, with Yoko and Nana. When I arrived at the appt time Mama-san said all was set and both ladies were waiting. Got to the room paid the house fee and within 30 seconds of mama-san closing the door it opened and there were Yoko and Nana looking terrific. Nana said "your wildcats are here" and immediately started in on the fun. Everything became a blur after than. DFK'ing all over the place, stroking junior by both ladies, BBBJ by both ladies as the other was DFK'ing. Nana was rubbing her nani up and down on my leg, Yoko was taking care of the downward side, I was busy filling my hands with soft beautiful breasts sucking to my hearts content and squeezing those beautiful breasts. We finally made it to the bed and Nana sat on my face so I could enjoy the taste of her, while Yoko provide some great BBBJ and light rimming. The ladies were have trouble holding on to me and I just hung on for dear life. The ladies switched several times and before I stated I want inside so Yoko rode in CG position as I reached for her breasts, and Nana placed here tasty self on my face. Switched several times before I was able to get into a standing miss position with Yoko while worked on my back rubbing her breasts up and down on me and and did some light rimming. Again switched several time and I was enjoying myself. Then Yoko had to leave about 30 minutes into the session. Nana continued on with the standing miss and finally I had to call a time out. A bit of rest just kissing and touching and then junior was refreshed and we went to a couple of positions finishing in a position facing each other DFKing touching and stroking. I was finally ready and ask for CIM and when I was ready she covered junior with her mouth I raised my hips leaning back and what a finish. Now the old man was really tired and laid back. Nana came in with hot towels and we cleaned up. Overall a session with these two ladies and they were not kidding about being wildcats. I enjoyed myself tremendously and I will be back again but the next time will be singles with the ladies. WHAT A TREAT AND FEELING AFTERWARDS to have a dream like this at 68. Thank you ladies and thank you mama-san. PB.

Cosmic Kid
09-25-15, 23:58
Worked with Mama-san all this week to set up a threesome, with Yoko and Nana. When I arrived at the appt time Mama-san said all was set and both ladies were waiting. Got to the room paid the house fee and within 30 seconds of mama-san closing the door it opened and there were Yoko and Nana looking terrific. Nana said "your wildcats are here" and immediately started in on the fun. Everything became a blur after than. DFK'ing all over the place, stroking junior by both ladies, BBBJ by both ladies as the other was DFK'ing. Nana was rubbing her nani up and down on my leg, Yoko was taking care of the downward side, I was busy filling my hands with soft beautiful breasts sucking to my hearts content and squeezing those beautiful breasts. We finally made it to the bed and Nana sat on my face so I could enjoy the taste of her, while Yoko provide some great BBBJ and light rimming. The ladies were have trouble holding on to me and I just hung on for dear life. The ladies switched several times and before I stated I want inside so Yoko rode in CG position as I reached for her breasts, and Nana placed here tasty self on my face. Switched several times before I was able to get into a standing miss position with Yoko while worked on my back rubbing her breasts up and down on me and and did some light rimming. Again switched several time and I was enjoying myself. Then Yoko had to leave about 30 minutes into the session. Nana continued on with the standing miss and finally I had to call a time out. A bit of rest just kissing and touching and then junior was refreshed and we went to a couple of positions finishing in a position facing each other DFKing touching and stroking. I was finally ready and ask for CIM and when I was ready she covered junior with her mouth I raised my hips leaning back and what a finish. Now the old man was really tired and laid back. Nana came in with hot towels and we cleaned up. Overall a session with these two ladies and they were not kidding about being wildcats. I enjoyed myself tremendously and I will be back again but the next time will be singles with the ladies. WHAT A TREAT AND FEELING AFTERWARDS to have a dream like this at 68. Thank you ladies and thank you mama-san. PB.Sounds like an awesome experience to have! A two-girl session has been on my bucket-list for years. But I just haven't felt ready to attempt dealing with two women at the same time! I can't help wondering, if you had both Yoko and Nana, and gave full tip to both, then you got shorted by Yoko leaving at the half-way mark. Seems sort of unfair and party-pooperish she did that. Also, I have fantasized about having two providers who were willing to go bi-sexual, so part of the session would involve my being able to watch them get it on together. The only AMP I seem to recall reading on this board about this happening at before was CHM. And for some reason, out of all the AMPs in town now, the one that's been on my mind lately for a two-girl session in general has been Rejuve, not Kison. I've actually been wondering if anybody's had a two-girl session at Rejuve. Would probably be difficult to impossible to arrange I suppose since Rejuve providers are consistently more in constant demand and back-booked than Kison ladies are.

PastaBakes
09-26-15, 02:12
Sounds like an awesome experience to have! A two-girl session has been on my bucket-list for years. But I just haven't felt ready to attempt dealing with two women at the same time! I can't help wondering, if you had both Yoko and Nana, and gave full tip to both, then you got shorted by Yoko leaving at the half-way mark. Seems sort of unfair and party-pooperish she did that. Also, I have fantasized about having two providers who were willing to go bi-sexual, so part of the session would involve my being able to watch them get it on together. The only AMP I seem to recall reading on this board about this happening at before was CHM. And for some reason, out of all the AMPs in town now, the one that's been on my mind lately for a two-girl session in general has been Rejuve, not Kison. I've actually been wondering if anybody's had a two-girl session at Rejuve. Would probably be difficult to impossible to arrange I suppose since Rejuve providers are consistently more in constant demand and back-booked than Kison ladies are.Oh I didn't get short changed believe me. While she was there we were a mess of arms, boobs, legs and lots of DFK. Actually it made the last 30 minutes a bit more relaxed and I could concentrate on just one lady. I had a friggen blast and yes the full tip was delivered. PB.

Member #5810
09-26-15, 02:32
Worked with Mama-san all this week to set up a threesome, with Yoko and Nana. When I arrived at the appt time Mama-san said all was set and both ladies were waiting. Got to the room paid the house fee and within 30 seconds of mama-san closing the door it opened and there were Yoko and Nana looking terrific. Nana said "your wildcats are here" and immediately started in on the fun. Everything became a blur after than. DFK'ing all over the place, stroking junior by both ladies, BBBJ by both ladies as the other was DFK'ing. Nana was rubbing her nani up and down on my leg, Yoko was taking care of the downward side, I was busy filling my hands with soft beautiful breasts sucking to my hearts content and squeezing those beautiful breasts. We finally made it to the bed and Nana sat on my face so I could enjoy the taste of her, while Yoko provide some great BBBJ and light rimming. The ladies were have trouble holding on to me and I just hung on for dear life. The ladies switched several times and before I stated I want inside so Yoko rode in CG position as I reached for her breasts, and Nana placed here tasty self on my face. Switched several times before I was able to get into a standing miss position with Yoko while worked on my back rubbing her breasts up and down on me and and did some light rimming. Again switched several time and I was enjoying myself. Then Yoko had to leave about 30 minutes into the session. Nana continued on with the standing miss and finally I had to call a time out. A bit of rest just kissing and touching and then junior was refreshed and we went to a couple of positions finishing in a position facing each other DFKing touching and stroking. I was finally ready and ask for CIM and when I was ready she covered junior with her mouth I raised my hips leaning back and what a finish. Now the old man was really tired and laid back. Nana came in with hot towels and we cleaned up. Overall a session with these two ladies and they were not kidding about being wildcats. I enjoyed myself tremendously and I will be back again but the next time will be singles with the ladies. WHAT A TREAT AND FEELING AFTERWARDS to have a dream like this at 68. Thank you ladies and thank you mama-san. PB.PB you are my hero! You lived my dream. I don't know how you could last that long! I can handle Yoko but barely. You did both! Amazing. And props to you as well because I think you mentioned before you're 68? Damn inhuman! LOL!

Seriously, thanks for your great reports!

SpinSpinSugar
09-26-15, 22:28
Jaya / Jay.

Part Two.

As per mention on the Happiness thread I had a wonderful time with Muni on 9/24 but didn't nut. I'm 55. Not really her fault. It's always complicated. I decided to continue my evening at Kison. You can catch Part One over on the Happiness thread if you're interested. By the time I left Happiness I was pretty stoked. Agitated, hot, sweating, motor running, but feeling good. Definitely fully stoked and looking forward to Kison because of what they are known for and that sounded just about what I was looking for. I needed a raunchy, sweaty fuck before catching my flight which was coming up fast in a few hours. I'the never been to Kison before. It was also my first visit to Happiness. Cab driver dropped me at Safeway which seemed close to the Kison address. After heading the wrong way on the block and checking out a few dead ends (alley, a karate school, Taco bell area) I headed back up the block the other way since it was obvious it wasn't where I was looking at first, haha. Was about to turn on Google Maps when I asked a cook who was out back a restaurant having a smoke where Kison was and he told me (with a happy gleam in his eye), that it was around the other side of the restaurant 'up the stairway". Ah, yes! Bingo. Rang the bell and mama let me in and introduced herself (Chanel). Gave her the house fee (60.00) I briefly gave her the 411 on my evening so far and she asked who I was interested in. I had read a lot about the providers at Kison, knew their specialty, but no one had really stood out for me from the reports except maybe Yoko. Chanel saw my hesitation, said she would pick for me (she was very sweet to me) after I told her what I needed.

Given a room. I've learned to stay dressed. If the provider or scene isn't to your liking, it's a hell of a lot easier to leave. Average size room, no pink lights but suitable dim light. Same firm bed as Happiness but just a little more hardcore and edgier feeling than Happiness. Exactly what I needed right now. After a few minutes, door opened and Jay came in and introduced herself. Exclaimed "OH"as she came in the door. Nice spark of energy off both of us. She is a good looking Korean provider. Late 20's early 30's. This is a girl that I would imagine likes to party. She's got that lusty voice. She seemed more matched to my high energy mode. Good pick, Chanel. I started undressing, mumbled something about my experience at Happiness, how I was pressed for time (had to get the airport.) I really could have been setting myself up for a bad experience but, Jay handled it all in stride, reassuring me. Jay gave me a towel and I laid face down on bed. She then sort of freaked me out by talking about how she couldn't touch me under the towel since the rules had changed. My heart is sinking fast. She thinks I'm LE and I'm about to get a shitty massage and sent on my way. FUCK. Right in the middle of this speech about the laws and how she can't touch me under the towel, she reaches under the towel and grabs my ass hard. Haha. You fucking little joker, Jay! Very funny. Okay I like this girl at this point. Instantly put me at ease. I tell her 'you fucking freaked me out" We have a good laugh.

She massages my shoulders for I swear maybe 20 seconds (I'm having none of it) and I say, "Hey, can I flip over already. " I mumble, "I just want to * " She hesitates like 1 second and says "Sure. She's naked. Be -cup. Maybe you'the call this a MILF body. I don't know. I would call it a girl next door body that no one would say no to. A real girl. Some cushion but all proportionate. Nothing intimidating. All 100% natural without any question. Attractive as fuck to me. I flip and drop the towel and JR. Is finally getting with the program. I stand and let my hands roam during some nice passionate DFK. I lay back down. I grab Jay and drag her on top of me and get Jr on the scent so he gets with the fucking program. Okay, we have lift off. Jay already has a light sheen of perspiration on her so I'm guessing she's been busy recently so her motor is already running too or maybe she just got back from yoga. I'm in. Jr is up and running but I'm still not too happy with his performance, but you take what you can get. Maybe I am ready for Vitamin V. Never thought I needed it. Maybe I do. Jay starts with the ACG and that helps Jr. A little but I'm still not feeling very damn passive. I flip her over, drag her to the edge of the bed and do her DS style with her legs at the edge of the bed and me standing-crouching, then my hands at her shoulders on the bed and just giving it to her. Her legs are spread out wide DS style where she is almost flat spread eagle DS style on the edge of the bed and it is a very sexy look. She's making some soft sounds that I'm really enjoying. I push her head down on the bed and go to town. She says. "You made me wet. " No fake fucking sounds. Wow I like that from a provider. Just those involuntary sounds. I really appreciate that. You are turning me on Jay. I turn her over and put her legs on my shoulders and go deep. Then it clicks for me. Alright, I want her on top of me, mashing me to the bed, grinding on me, and making me cum.

I pull out, get onto the bed and as I'm getting into position, lying face up, she moves to get on top of me and something funny happens. I leave that between Jay and I, but it broke the ice even more for both of us and we both laughed and it was on. I dragged her on top of me and she really didn't know what position I wanted but what I wanted was her to just lay full weight on top me with her legs straddling my hips, put me in and just grind. She got it in no time and we went at it for maybe five minutes, both sweaty. Slipping and sliding, DFK ing, mashed on top of me flat just grinding, and I knew I was going to nut. You know how you can nut and it's not very satisfying other times when you nut it is a full on fucking cum? Yeah, you made my fucking night Jay. Rock on! Thank you! It was an awesome BBFSCIP. Blew my fucking mind. EXACTLY what I wanted. Right after I nutted, I just spontaneously blurted out "Rock ON! Fuuuuck!" and double high five her. " And this cracks Jay up. Says, "You're funny" and she's digging it and we have a good cuddle and laugh and some kisses.

140 tip peeled off my shrinking stash and she sees and says cheerfully "That's fine". Doesn't even hesitate. "You want to shower? No, I want your scent on me. " Shared laughs and good times. And then I got to blaze. Chanel says, "Drive safe" I say, "Oh, I'm going to catch a cab" She says you want me to call you one? " Cab was there in two minutes. Service from Kison was a ten. I didn't even get shown to the door by the mama at Happiness let alone asked if I needed a cab or wished a safe journey. That must have been one of the new mamas over there. I was probably in and out of Kison in 30 minutes. Made my flight no problem and high on life with rosy cheeks. Assist to Muni. Couldn't have done it without you and Jay said nice things about you all at Happiness. So it's all good. Points for the double team.

Jay at Kison.

Looks 7-8-9 Would see again.

Attitude 10.

Service 10.

Digging the thing Kison is known for. Man, that's something. Thanks, Jaya. You rock!

Cheers,

A. K.

Cosmic Kid
09-30-15, 21:37
I'm not giving the entire story, just the stuff that was stand-out highlights for me, in my first session with Yoko recently. First thing, after she enters the room, she wants me to lie down on my back, okay, figuring Yoko will give me a bit of massage by way of intro since it's our first time together. But no, Yoko is all into lick and suck my entire body, part by part! The finger sucking and toe sucking thing, I have never had a provider do this to me before, but heard about it, and sounded like a waste of time to me. Didn't sound the least bit sexually stimulating. But in fact what she was doing with all that licking an sucking was somehow lighting up my nervous system, I can't even explain what I was feeling or understand it. I was surprised, hearing myself involuntarily making all of these little ecstatic pleasure noises as Yoko orally went to town on my whole body. Finally she spirals in and ends up giving a nice wet rim-job. Next she's sucking my dick, getting me even more excited, now I need to DATY. I say, "Yoko I want to eat your pussy. " She goes, "mmmm", her mouth full of cock, and no other response. Maybe she didn't understand? And I'm getting desperate, so I say it louder, "I need to eat your pussy!" This time a louder "MMMMFF!" She is so focused and concentrated on her obvious enjoyment of sloppily sucking my cock that she isn't even willing to extract it from her mouth for a second to reply to me! Her response is to keep on sucking and at the same time slowly re-adjust and reposition her body so that her pussy is now directly over my face in 69. Very enthusiastic girl. If any of you old school guys remember the Archie comic books, there's something about Yoko's smile reminds me of Archie's cute girlfriends Betty and Veronica! I would most definitely do Yoko again, and probably will, but I'm also thinking there's other talent in town I haven't had and want to go try on for size.

And BTW, I fucking love Chanel momma, and practically fantasize about having sex with her! In addition to being an attractive woman, she is so darned sweet and respectful to us guys, her sincere attitude just about blows my mind sometimes. I could be wrong but IMHO I don't think Chanel has a phony bone in her body.

Awabi Lover
10-01-15, 05:45
I had a great session with Yoko today and she did a light massage to start. I guess she treat everyone differently. Anyways, I wanted to report a pretty new young girl who is going to start tomorrow. Her name is Star. I saw her on casual cloth today as I walked out the hallway. Looks like she is in the 20's, about 5'4" with her high heels. Weight should be around 100 lbs. I asked mama and she said the new girl just arrived today and will start tomorrow.

Kalani69
10-01-15, 13:17
I had a great session with Yoko today and she did a light massage to start. I guess she treat everyone differently. Anyways, I wanted to report a pretty new young girl who is going to start tomorrow. Her name is Star. I saw her on casual cloth today as I walked out the hallway. Looks like she is in the 20's, about 5'4" with her high heels. Weight should be around 100 lbs. I asked mama and she said the new girl just arrived today and will start tomorrow.Did you get the current lineup? Based on recent reports, it looks like Yoko, Star, Jay, Sharon, any others or any changes?

Member #5810
10-01-15, 14:44
Did you get the current lineup? Based on recent reports, it looks like Yoko, Star, Jay, Sharon, any others or any changes?Don't forget Nana and Penny.

Member #5810
10-02-15, 08:10
Just saw Star at Kison. No time to TOFTT but was introduced by Chanel. She's bona-fide hottie. 5 ft 7 inch tall, 27 years old, be cups. Looking so fine in her sexy blue bikini. Damn. . damn. .

K gal from LA. Wooohooooo! I just love the tall girls. Really nice body too. Going to make my appointment tomorrow and maybe post. Maybe keep her for myself!

Comp Dude 35
10-02-15, 18:38
Don't forget Nana and Penny.Penny is back?

CD35.

Member #5810
10-02-15, 20:17
Penny is back?

CD35.Saw her there Sunday night.

Hinode
10-02-15, 23:22
Penny is back?

CD35.Braddah CD35! Long time no see.

She sure is. Had a quickie sesh with her. Blasted her Kison Style. Not bad 40+ K MILF.

L: 8. 5.

A: 9. 2.

S: 9. 5.

Reason for odd scoring is because mama asked me questions (wasn't Chanel) and asked me who gave me good time last. I told her I can't remember (and if any monger want to look up my last post in Kison, by all means-- I'm too lazy to research.).

So Penny thought I wanted a legit massage, had some kind of tray with crap on it, but I just came from Jai Dee Thai Massage, so she got the hint after I told her 5 x "you don't have to massage me. ".

She said oh- then cop questions, really squirrley, sketchy, finally got down to biz. No offer of MSOG, but that's ok. I haven't mongered in a while, but looking forward to getting me some again!

Would repeat with her. Nice gal.

BRaddah H.

HawaiiBoy09
10-02-15, 23:25
Don't forget Nana and Penny.Did Shasha leave? I was hoping to see her again, but not sure when.

Member #5810
10-02-15, 23:45
Did Shasha leave? I was hoping to see her again, but not sure when.Shit. . my bad. Shasha still there. My brain fuzzy after seeing Star. LOL.