Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 390 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 5850
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5460

    Georgiapdxxx

    https://share.google/yVh50K782sT6PLv2m

    Saw her recently. Saw the reports and some reason. Decided to try it out. I don't have an excuse. LOL.

    Random sporadic responses and ghosting but eventually it worked out. Obviously pictures are doctored. Older looking and a little hunched. Deep black around the eyes and kinda sickly looking. Started with BBBJ and decided to stick with that after she stripped. Managed a incognito smell test that came back with no warning signs but just the overall vibe and appearance steered me away from more then just a BBBJ and most likely will not return. Other then that a pleasant person.

  2. #5459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    So I need help again, was curious if anyone has met this one, and if she is worth seeing. I am interested in her. Thank you to everyone who has info and responds.

    Here's one of her ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/294534620760
    Saw her early last year when she started posting (I think) she was I'm a creepy rv but I wasnt thinking with the right head. Decent head game, that is all I was there for. Visited a couple month later and she seems to have gone off the deep end. Lack luster headgame and just not really there. Constantly falling asleep. Obviously very strung out. I would avoid personally.

  3. #5458

    Cache

    Any news on Cache? I recognize the pics, and she had me at "Likes to get nasty". She looks borderline dirty, in a good way. Are those trafficking tattoos tho? Why do bishes do that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...h/709514306482

  4. #5457
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    So I need help again, was curious if anyone has met this one, and if she is worth seeing. I am interested in her. Thank you to everyone who has info and responds.

    Here's one of her ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/294534620760
    Dirty junkie. Bigger than pics show, open menu, I think she actually likes greek because she will try to talk you into it, even without upcharge. Her prices are falling faster than Enron stock. Big time avoid.

  5. #5456

    It's getting ridiculous

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I thought I've seen it all, even midgets are charging 400 hr 😂.

    So many fuckin simps.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dyleshiashrell-567
    I just logged out of my "GPS Board" account yesterday and if I can go six months without logging back in I'm going to delete it.

  6. #5455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    I thought I've seen it all, even midgets are charging 400 hr 😂.

    So many fuckin simps.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dyleshiashrell-567

  7. #5454

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    She's ok, but she stays in the very worst places on Sandy Boulevard, she kept nodding off, and frankly she needed to bathe. Actually a pleasant person otherwise, too bad the demons are winning.
    Thank you, I was hoping for good news, but I always appreciate honesty. Another one to avoid.

  8. #5453

    No repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    So I need help again, was curious if anyone has met this one, and if she is worth seeing. I am interested in her. Thank you to everyone who has info and responds.

    Here's one of her ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/294534620760
    She's ok, but she stays in the very worst places on Sandy Boulevard, she kept nodding off, and frankly she needed to bathe. Actually a pleasant person otherwise, too bad the demons are winning.

  9. #5452
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Great stamina for her age, wouldn't be surprised is she's in her early 60's, I think it was 300 hr precovid, now 300 hhr? I'll pass. You can bang hotter and younger for that rate
    She's 58 years old.

  10. #5451

    Hello Again, curious about another one

    So I need help again, was curious if anyone has met this one, and if she is worth seeing. I am interested in her. Thank you to everyone who has info and responds.

    Here's one of her ads.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...s/294534620760

  11. #5450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Dahlia resurfaced for one day in Eugene. Hopefully this is a good sign. She was my go to girl during trips to visit relatives in Portland and I damn near cried when she retired.
    Great stamina for her age, wouldn't be surprised is she's in her early 60's, I think it was 300 hr precovid, now 300 hhr? I'll pass. You can bang hotter and younger for that rate

  12. #5449

    Dahlia Sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Dahlia came back for one day? I thought she retired for good. The times I had with her. But she would have to be in her 50's by now. The most fun, no limits bimbo I ever saw.
    Yup! Dahlia resurfaced for one day in Eugene. Hopefully this is a good sign. She was my go to girl during trips to visit relatives in Portland and I damn near cried when she retired.

  13. #5448
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't recommend, vibianation is fat and Olivia has nice phat ass but chubby, no bb, cfs.
    Its settled seems like Lexi is the option for me. Thanks all for chiming in a bit on what's up.

  14. #5447
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't recommend, vibianation is fat and Olivia has nice phat ass but chubby, no bb, cfs.
    Olivia has a case of GPS, her rates are way too high for the service. She was almost half that 6 months ago. Might be why she's suddenly offering lower rate specials. Who wants to pay 450 for an hour of limited service? With her add ons to get BBBJ it's more. Go see a CT girl for 360 and bang a hot body with BBBJ included.

    Same with Ms Holland, her rates shot up and now she's stuck offering "retirement discounts". Curious how long retirement will last.

  15. #5446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...land/201971879

    No bb no GFE no DATY, so what? I'm paying to just be in the same room with you? Gtfoh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape