Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19187

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Jenny in St Charles. Full Body Massage.

    PM me for contact info. Appointment only.
    Hi, there would like info on a massage. Do you have a pic?

  2. #19186
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji1  [View Original Post]
    It's because she learned her skills from queen B Ell. I don't think other angels are bad.
    If that's the case I'm taking my money elsewhere.

  3. #19185
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    If you can totally avoid conversation with her that's a win! But it's best to let her babble about her conspiracy theories or the whole experience gets creepy. She normally ends with a decent hand relief.
    Like to give her a try. What is her contact info? I did not see her ad in Rubmd. I seem to remember she likes texts. What part of town so I can work out logistics keeping in mind my SO. PM would be fine. Thanks in advance.

  4. #19184
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTroy77  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Elsa from Angels Touch recently? I haven't gotten a response from texting her (I haven't seen her before), even though her Instagram says that she's currently in town. I know at least one girl is still listed on their site despite having moved out of the area a while ago, so I'm wondering how up-to-date their roster is.
    Always had a great time with elsa but haven't seen her on angels in a long time did she quit? Can someone pm me her instagram or info on if she is still around? Thanks!

  5. #19183
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    So Sparky decided to give Abbey James a whirl. 100 for an hour massage (which lasted 30 minutes), only limited MT, she does have an actual table. She said that she does alot of fetish and dom play, if that's your thing.

    Go see her if you are looking for what she offers: a quick rub with great scenery, or are wanting some fetish play. Sparky also recommends trying to minimize conversation with her, since she does tend to be quirky and it detracts from the experience.
    She advertises in https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo

    A long relaxing massage doesn't seem to be her thing, though; Sparky was hoping for an hour long relaxing massage, but she rushed through it and we were done in half that time.
    If you can totally avoid conversation with her that's a win! But it's best to let her babble about her conspiracy theories or the whole experience gets creepy. She normally ends with a decent hand relief.

  6. #19182

    Abbey James

    So Sparky decided to give Abbey James a whirl. 100 for an hour massage (which lasted 30 minutes), only limited MT, she does have an actual table. She said that she does alot of fetish and dom play, if that's your thing.

    Go see her if you are looking for what she offers: a quick rub with great scenery, or are wanting some fetish play. Sparky also recommends trying to minimize conversation with her, since she does tend to be quirky and it detracts from the experience.
    She advertises in https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo

    A long relaxing massage doesn't seem to be her thing, though; Sparky was hoping for an hour long relaxing massage, but she rushed through it and we were done in half that time.

  7. #19181

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous  [View Original Post]
    My antennae, or is it something else, are up for the Olive location. I promise to report back this weekend.
    Sunflower is pretty close to Health Classic where I usually get good consistent service. New places usually are cautious at first, but it may provide good finishes in the near future.

  8. #19180

    Zen, B&F and Sun Li still open

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Soothing Oasis in Chesterfield Valley.

    109 Long Road, 63005.

    Sunflower Spa in Creve Coeur.

    12959 Olive Blvd, 63141.
    Zen B&F and Sun Li are still open and going strong. Always a reliable, consistent massage at these places without all the games, drama, and high pressure for tips.

    To each his own, but I will stick with what I know.

  9. #19179

    Dangerous curves

    Jenny in St Charles. Full Body Massage.

    PM me for contact info. Appointment only.

  10. #19178
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Soothing Oasis in Chesterfield Valley.

    109 Long Road, 63005.

    Sunflower Spa in Creve Coeur.

    12959 Olive Blvd, 63141.
    My antennae, or is it something else, are up for the Olive location. I promise to report back this weekend.

  11. #19177

    Colombian

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    The Columbian that stays on Pershing is back for a few days. She reached out to me. I wasn't looking for any activities today, but she sent me pics of 2 smoking hot girls she brought so I said WTF. And they are exactly that. I was hoping for better results, but while the scenery was quite nice, the activity we're far from it. Lame rub and standard handshake. Bottoms wouldn't come off, and I tried. Maybe I pulled the wrong one.

    But I find it hard to believe there isn't more on the table. They were in the same apartment they were a year ago, and that's not a cheap place. How in the world do they keep coming here from NYC but only giving subpar service? Also a baby started crying in that apartment, and when I left there was a Latino woman outside entertaining 2 toddlers on the steps. Coincidence right? So that brings the total occupancy to 6 people. I'd like to know what the story is with that agency. I think.
    There has been at least 3 sets of Colombians on Pershing, I have seen a couple which ones are you speaking of? PM me if you want.

  12. #19176
    Could you share info or an ad? I've had some luck with them in the past. I think it is hit or miss depending on who you get. Can't find their number now. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    The Columbian that stays on Pershing is back for a few days. She reached out to me. I wasn't looking for any activities today, but she sent me pics of 2 smoking hot girls she brought so I said WTF. And they are exactly that. I was hoping for better results, but while the scenery was quite nice, the activity we're far from it. Lame rub and standard handshake. Bottoms wouldn't come off, and I tried. Maybe I pulled the wrong one.

    But I find it hard to believe there isn't more on the table. They were in the same apartment they were a year ago, and that's not a cheap place. How in the world do they keep coming here from NYC but only giving subpar service? Also a baby started crying in that apartment, and when I left there was a Latino woman outside entertaining 2 toddlers on the steps. Coincidence right? So that brings the total occupancy to 6 people. I'd like to know what the story is with that agency. I think.

  13. #19175

    2 new AMPs open

    Soothing Oasis in Chesterfield Valley.

    109 Long Road, 63005.

    Sunflower Spa in Creve Coeur.

    12959 Olive Blvd, 63141.

  14. #19174
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    So, a place that is a potential jack shack only wanted to do 30 minutes because massage is not their business, the jackhammer lady did not jack your hammer, you only paid. 4 with no tip, you were worried about a car parked in front of another store, and the lady that gave you an actual massage had warm hands and a warm bottle of water.

    The Cici from Chen Sheng actually can do a good massage but that is not where the money is. The other Cici is not a good masseuse at all so it is good that she does HJ. If you did not tip was it because of the nothing special massage, the warm water, the age of the worker, no HJ or do you just not tip even for massage with no extras? Maybe what we can take away from this is that you are unlikely to get extras if you do 30 minutes, do not tip, and it is your first visit anywhere.
    I don't think you understood me at all, but DM me if you want further details.

  15. #19173
    Quote Originally Posted by RobOwn3  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to one of the AMPs that have been reviewed on here and had a very interesting time with the masseuse. I just posting this one for the laughs at this point. For this to make sense, you need to understand that I'm really tall. About ten minutes into the massage she asked me what my birth weight and insinuated that I must have been a huge baby. I replied that I was actually born premature and was therefore quite small. After the flip, she tells me that I need to exercise more and stop eating hamburgers so that I can lose weight. She continued to say that if I lost weight I would be a "handsome man". Who wants to listen to this crap during a massage? Anyways, a little bit later she brings up my weight again and touches my member, which is cover by a towel, and says, "If you lost weight, this would be bigger". Again, who wants to hear this during a massage, especially when you're seeking HE, which I did not receive at this visit. I had to laugh this one off. Hopefully why'all will get a laugh out of it too. Stay safe out there.
    Hmmm, you're going to need to post a picture for us to know who's right. Neck down is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape