Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 30808
-
02-15-22 13:57 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 226Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?
-
02-15-22 13:52 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake asians
Other than an occasional minor wait in the parking lot because "she taking shower", there isn't a real down side.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 09:00 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 64Chanel surely fake
"Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1
-
02-15-22 07:39 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 270Fake Asians
In addition:
They won't be high. They won't be drunk. They won't ghost you.
Nat.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 01:14 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 331A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 23:28 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 88Dang, keep us posted on this one.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 22:19 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asians Holly Ridge
Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.
-
02-14-22 16:27 #17046Regular Member

Posts: 16No issues
I had a mid day meeting the other day with no issues. She was great and very interested in my pleasure. She was a bit older than I thought but attractive and no signs of any issues.
Originally Posted by LikeToHavher
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 12:35 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 1651Mina
Her donations are listed on the add in sumo. I mean if butta face hustlers are your thing she is good for a q. V.
Originally Posted by GaryOwe
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 08:42 #17044Senior Member

Posts: 129Ad is MIA
Well quickly deleted the ad. I was hoping to get a number so I could get her real relocation. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 07:23 #17043Senior Member

Posts: 266Verification
It's a chick. Did a pic for me with a written message. She's actually cute. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 01:03 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 91Mina
What were the rose donations?
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 00:00 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 139How do you know it's a girl? I picture these scammers sitting in internet cafes all over the world.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 22:35 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 115What a coincidence. Until Feb 11, her last post was in November of last year. I haven't messaged her cause I thought she wouldn't respond but maybe she will.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 21:33 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 266Scammer
Cash app girl. She's actually on WYP and tried the scam with me. Huge disappointment that guys still fall for this BS after all these years.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/970985498263












Reply With Quote





