Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21046
    Have any of you seen her not sure if this is legit.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/428949841905

  2. #21045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Wow this is legit? What was the damage & is how accurate are the pics

  3. #21044
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    I see Sophia is back in town. One of the prettiest Columbians I've been with. Last time there was no BJ at all. Just a very lame two finger HJ to get Jrs attention and then CG, Mish and doggie. While the latter was all pretty damn good, it would be nice to have the whole package. Let me know if she's offering BJ this trip.
    HJ for me. Then mish. Columbians are robotic sometimes.

  4. #21043
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    I see Sophia is back in town. One of the prettiest Columbians I've been with. Last time there was no BJ at all. Just a very lame two finger HJ to get Jrs attention and then CG, Mish and doggie. While the latter was all pretty damn good, it would be nice to have the whole package. Let me know if she's offering BJ this trip.
    Natural boobs?

  5. #21042

  6. #21041

    Sofia

    I see Sophia is back in town. One of the prettiest Columbians I've been with. Last time there was no BJ at all. Just a very lame two finger HJ to get Jrs attention and then CG, Mish and doggie. While the latter was all pretty damn good, it would be nice to have the whole package. Let me know if she's offering BJ this trip.

  7. #21040
    Any reviews on this one? Thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/358297516924

  8. #21039

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with becca?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8087.htm?cat=1

    Thanks in advance!
    Went to go see her and turn around at the door she looks nothing like her pictures and she old old old looking.

  9. #21038

    Good to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by DahGirlsOfJax  [View Original Post]
    Had an encounter with her the other morning. Pictures are right on, nice body with perky tits but has some dental issues. Communication is a little spotty but once I made contact and set up an immediate meet she was there. She may not have an in call location, so we had car fun. She has a good attitude and her oral skills were non rushed and got me ready for the mission field which was enjoyable. She has some rules like no rubbing or no fiv and no fia that I would like changed. I will repeat if she agrees to go to my place and relax her rules.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/226832176429
    I tried to contact. Got a text back and then zilch. Then I started getting tons of spam texts. I hate that.

  10. #21037
    Quote Originally Posted by SixWheels  [View Original Post]
    At huush I think.
    Correct. Some I think short black dude hyping up these cracked out demons. Some of your favorites letting this hobbit rawdog.

  11. #21036

    Jaeless

    Had a visit with Jaeless this morning. The visit started with a ok BBBJ, after that we went to mish and I exploded in the hat. The damage was 60 sonic rings. Too bad it was all a dream.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/090487880052
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjI3MzQwM2FiZTZlZWE2ZjExNDMwODU1ZWRhYTg2NjFlMjNlMzBk.jpg‎   NDI5MjU0YzE2MWRhMTg3NTFhODgxZmZiNzIyMmM2MDFjZGFkNTc.jpg‎  

  12. #21035
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Where can this OF be found? I'm curious to what everyone keeps talking about.
    At huush I think.

  13. #21034

    Becca

    Anyone had a dream with becca?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...8087.htm?cat=1

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #21033
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Where can this OF be found? I'm curious to what everyone keeps talking about.
    I wouldn't bother subscribing. Everything uploaded is shitty cellphone footage and all he tries to do is sell 60 $ 3 minute videos with promises of shit he can't deliver. But if you want to see crack heads blow some fat 2 in weirdo its https://onlyfans.com/hussh.

  15. #21032

    OF Raw Dog

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    That's Buffy the pole slayer. She's been doing videos with the onlyF dude with the usual raw doggin and stuff. Hard pass for me. Not my thing.
    Where can this OF be found? I'm curious to what everyone keeps talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape