Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,866 to 20,880 of 30810
-
06-28-20 17:08 #9945Senior Member

Posts: 358Nikki
Is she legit and if so what's the damages for seeing?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/697596938500
-
06-28-20 16:30 #9944Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-28-20 11:05 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 44Good to know I was planning on seeing her.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 23:36 #9942Regular Member

Posts: 20Jenna / Jeanna
Yup. That was me asking. Was seeing if anyone knew how she died.
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/984-235-3688/4/
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 22:03 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 33Nikki / Rose
I've seen Nikki a few times in the past. Been awhile. Saw her again today and I have to say I was very disappointed. First off, Rose sitting there the whole time on her phone. Second, Nikki couldn't get the rubber on me fast enough. Nothing worse than trying to put a rubber on a half hard cock. BTW, I preface by saying I am a.
Handsome, clean well groomed 40 yr old guy. If I'm willing to pay above average pricing.
I expect above average performance. I will never repeat. Both of them unfortunately have become high volume providers.
-
06-27-20 21:50 #9940Senior Member

Posts: 93Cause?
Does anybody know the cause of her passing away?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 21:01 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 619Sorry wrong
Ended up in wrong spot. Someone was asking about Jenna.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:34 #9938Senior Member

Posts: 563Jenna
No, It's the right Jenna.
The other Jenna who frequented the bookstore is still around.
She was my friend. I was not her client.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:24 #9937Senior Member

Posts: 619Jenna
She passed away the end of April. Looking back on the forum. Unless this is a different Jenna?
Originally Posted by Purple45
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 12:57 #9936Banned Member

Posts: 759Did she deliver a service and took something when you wasn't looking or just took the donation and ran?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 12:52 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 373She's real
Saw her before no problem. Came to see me again. Got inside and started with BJ the forget condom went back to car never came back.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 11:52 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 546Links do go bad. But a picture posted on here helps a lot.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 10:12 #9933Senior Member

Posts: 187Spanish
Was the bare option extra or the was it the same price? BBJ offer or BBFS? And lastly what did you pay and rates?
Originally Posted by Goldenmagic
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 09:07 #9932Senior Member

Posts: 115Spanish
Is she GFE or all covered?
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 07:47 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 1712How'd it go down? Weird since she seems like a legit provider.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





