Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 30809
-
12-02-19 19:43 #7049Senior Member

Posts: 186Mj
That's MJ, pics are real although flattering, skinny flat tits and ass, everything covered. Pleasant enough, no obvious sign of demons but they are almost certainly present, she is a smoker. Has an (according to her) an ex-bf that is around for her safety.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 17:24 #7048Senior Member

Posts: 43Forgot her name
https://candy.com.raleigh.listcrawle...post/40119990/
Ok hotel off New Bern. 60 for QV. Everything covered, no DATY. Room looked lived in but not bad. Nice lady, looks like the pics.
-
12-02-19 16:18 #7047Senior Member

Posts: 1651Deposits
Seems like just scam after scam now on the websites. I guess some are falling for it because their posts keep multiplying.
-
12-02-19 16:15 #7046Senior Member

Posts: 59Barbie
She has been around a while, and I hate to admit it, but I have dreamt of Barbie 3 or 4 times in the past several months. The good. Typical 3 contact set-up, and she is always dressed in sexy outfits and heels, and ready to go when I have called. Her head game is 7. 5/10, bare is all I have dreamt. The bad. Her fake tits are hard and fake as hell. Her room has a layer of smoke and my clothes always smell like smoke, even after a QV. She is older, which is not a problem for me, but may be for others. She is always wearing a bad wig. She also likes to DFK, which again, not my thing especially with a smoker, but others may appreciate.
She always works through completion and has always been CIM for me.
Good luck and stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/40138289/
-
12-02-19 15:58 #7045Senior Member

Posts: 59Squirter
Gents. I am a long time monger, new to posting. I have had my eye on this ad, but haven't tried yet. Does anyone have feedback?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/40122962/
-
12-02-19 13:53 #7044Senior Member

Posts: 127Sophia rev
Iv seen Sophia once. YMMV. Allowed BBBJ and multiple. Decent hotel in and. Raleigh. Sometimes in RTP as well. Clean. $3.
Originally Posted by Ixizi
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 13:32 #7043Senior Member

Posts: 129Baby (not Ava)
Any intel on this one? http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/477458851149.
She goes by Baby too.
-
12-02-19 13:24 #7042Senior Member

Posts: 1712Solace
Saw Solace recently.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/423182961889
She looks exactly like the pictures, only her face is quite a bit older than I expected. She makes up for it in slutty enthusiasm. Very clean, very warm and inviting and into sex! I'd see her again. For her age, her body is tight! The closest porn body that looks like her is Syren De Mer: https://www.milffox.com/milf-photos/...ex-Adventures/.
100 qv, but not rushed.
-
12-02-19 08:57 #7041Senior Member

Posts: 869Good or bad
I know she has been reviewed here before but I can't remember if its good or bad.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/433051177082
-
12-02-19 08:52 #7040Senior Member

Posts: 51No luck for me
She had a positive review from a senior member here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...044&viewfull=1#post4543044.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
I tried texting her several times last week. Never got a response. Let us know if you have better luck!
-
12-02-19 08:42 #7039Senior Member

Posts: 869Redhead
-
12-01-19 23:04 #7038Senior Member

Posts: 215
-
12-01-19 22:40 #7037Senior Member

Posts: 155Judi
I've seen Judi for massage and watching her play with a friend. Expensive, but a good show if you're into that. Decent massage. Good HJ. Can take a pounding.
J.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 22:37 #7036Senior Member

Posts: 155Nadia
I've dreamt with Nadia before. Older MILF type. No obvious demons, but pretty skinny. She had good BBBJ, CFS, and CIM. I don't recall the donation.
J.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-19 18:07 #7035Senior Member

Posts: 26Information
Karlie. 9/ QV.
http://escortalligator.com.raleigh.l...post/32296114/
I saw her some weeks back and the experience was OK. Pics are pretty close but she does have more weight than the pics show. Asked her if BBBJ was on the table but said she charges 20 extra. Would probably repeat if in the area. Service included CBJ, CFS.
Blaze $140/ hr.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1439352
I revisited Blaze since our first session was great but I will not repeat for an hour. When I got there, she wasn't fully ready and was still running around about 5 minutes after I walked in. She started with an effortless BBBJ which only lasted about 2-3 min before she put the top on. She aslo limited me to only missionary despite us having done multiple positions the first time. I thought it was fine since we had an hour together. I finished, she got dressed, and had me out the door. I had probably been there for a total of 20-25 minutes. Again, won't repeat for an hour, maybe just QV or HHR. Services included BBBJ, CFS.
I would also greatly appreciate any info on the following:
Adeline Thorne:https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/adeline-...raleigh-567925.
Sophia Belle: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sophia-b...-raleigh-94469.









Reply With Quote






