Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Was

    Quote Originally Posted by KravinMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Yeah looks like she is in the UK or something.
    Talking just about her, didn't turn anything unusual with her pic.

  2. #4792
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #4791

    Don't Do It! Not Worth It!

    Just had a dream with her and her friend under a red ceiling in a citrus park. They are druggies but that's not even my complaint complete rush job. Service was half assed and over priced. Pictures are not even accurate. If you see this pic in an ad, don't waste time and roses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20180920-210029.jpg‎  

  4. #4790

    Wall outlet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lars36  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find anything unique with the pic?
    Yeah looks like she is in the UK or something.

  5. #4789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    TinEye

    Quote Originally Posted by StRider13  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, don't waste your time with this one. I spent some time going back and forth giving her the benefit of the doing but she is definitely a cammer scammer. "Oh, I just do this for my safety from the cops and creeps. I will take the $40 cam fee off the donation when we meet up". FYI, she never plans on meeting up with you. Probably not even in the same state. And she'll ask you right away what city you're in just to verify that you guys are in the same place so you don't waste each other's time. So nice of her. Side note: whatever City you say you're in, she will say she's in the same one. It's too bad because she is cute. Link below:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1369298

    Also, I am making my first attempt to attach a pic, fingers crossed.

    Thanks.
    Didn't find anything unique with the pic?

  6. #4788

    Lacy

    Hey guys, don't waste your time with this one. I spent some time going back and forth giving her the benefit of the doing but she is definitely a cammer scammer. "Oh, I just do this for my safety from the cops and creeps. I will take the $40 cam fee off the donation when we meet up". FYI, she never plans on meeting up with you. Probably not even in the same state. And she'll ask you right away what city you're in just to verify that you guys are in the same place so you don't waste each other's time. So nice of her. Side note: whatever City you say you're in, she will say she's in the same one. It's too bad because she is cute. Link below:

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1369298

    Also, I am making my first attempt to attach a pic, fingers crossed.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1369298-rIkiB426HzIc0LT8p9I3.jpg‎  

  7. #4787

    Eva Smirnoff

    Has anybody visited this beauty? I found some reviews on this site, but 2015 is the most recent. She's in Jax right, so wanted to see if anybody had had the pleasure?

    https://preferred411.com/Provider_Page_Client2.cfm?Cid=296285

  8. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...-remy_i4973343

    In a dream I saw this chick, kind of ghetto but OK attitude. She's tall, but the tits hang low for someone her age, but its not that big a issue. Started off with a 2 minute BJ, then I bend her over and did doggy for until completion. If you're looking for a tall, light skin, slightly ghetto girl, this is the one for you.

    Now what makes this story interesting is that her mom and her were having a fight and she kicked her mom out of the house. (She was on the front steps while I fucked her daughter). So when I left her mom asked where I was going and I said "Home" she said can I take her. So after a chat in the car we agreed to stop at her friends house. Of course you know the rest of that story, to be honest her mom looked better then her, also sucked better, LOL.
    I wish you had the contact information for the mom. LOL.

  9. #4785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Ju Ju

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on a provider named Juju?
    I've seen her, I personally think she looks better than her pics! She's cute with a sweet personality and a tight spinner body. BBBJ was decent but I really wanted to fuck her so I didn't spend lot of time on her oral skills. Went through the normal progression, mish, cg, rcg, and finally you guessed it, a deep doggie finish. I'll be seeing her again, I really like this girl so please treat her nice. JD.

  10. #4784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2131
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFawks  [View Original Post]
    She sent a verification photo, so she's the girl in the pic incall in the orange park no out so to far for me to toftt.
    Too late to TOFTT. She has been reviewed here already a few days ago.

  11. #4783

    Ashley Remy a review.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/women...-remy_i4973343

    In a dream I saw this chick, kind of ghetto but OK attitude. She's tall, but the tits hang low for someone her age, but its not that big a issue. Started off with a 2 minute BJ, then I bend her over and did doggy for until completion. If you're looking for a tall, light skin, slightly ghetto girl, this is the one for you.

    Now what makes this story interesting is that her mom and her were having a fight and she kicked her mom out of the house. (She was on the front steps while I fucked her daughter). So when I left her mom asked where I was going and I said "Home" she said can I take her. So after a chat in the car we agreed to stop at her friends house. Of course you know the rest of that story, to be honest her mom looked better then her, also sucked better, LOL.

  12. #4782

    Juju a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on a provider named Juju?
    A review was done a few days ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Very skinny but not sickly skinny. Plays on her iPad a lot trying to set up appointments while you're standing there looking crazy! Hardly pays you any attention while engaged in iPad. Once session eventually gets started, here comes the cum for me baby, cum for me- in other words, hurry the fruck up! She said it so much until I was losing interest fast! Has a non-refreshing odor; maybe nicotine. Jumps back on iPad once session is over- like it's glued to her. While getting dressed, someone comes banging on the damn door! I hate that! Anyway, I'm not throwing money after these hookers anymore! I'm fed up! It takes breaking through a lot of rocks before you find gold; not that I've found gold in this so-called hobby since I've been doing it. It just isn't worth it anymore! She asked for 70 but about a week ago, asked for 60 but her communications was spotty. I was not going to donate more than 60 on a first visit! Glad I didn't and as you know without me saying so, it is evident she's a drug user- which one isn't!? Take care gents!
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/027242189444

    I'll give you my review of her since I saw her twice, in a dream.

    In my dream I visited her in her OP location, she doesn't have any marks / saggy skin, teeth all there, overall seems to be in good condition. She's a spinner for sure at around 5'1 or 5'3. You know lite candy is the motivating factor in her choice of profession, but its not effecting her personality, cognitive abilities. Overall has a good attitude for a younger girl.

    Anyways in my dream we talked for a bit, then got to business. She did a great BBBJ (on the second visit) that would have made some "weaker" men blow. But I stopped that and told her to get on top and she rode it with enthusiasm, (Super rare now a days to have providers go on top without complaining about something) then flipped her over and finished the deed. I enjoyed myself and would recommend.

  13. #4781

    Phones.

    Does everybody use burners?

  14. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on a provider named Juju?
    She sent a verification photo, so she's the girl in the pic incall in the orange park no out so to far for me to toftt.

  15. #4779
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/975215372913 Looks like rain has a new friend asking a new premium though not sure its worth it at $$$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape