Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4942
    Quote Originally Posted by BallaStPoint  [View Original Post]
    Similar to Pine or Coco spa prices, young Korean spinners with a full menu. Enjoy.
    I thought I read some negative posts about wie spa on this site before but not sure. Could be thinking of another place. If a senior member has any experiences with this place let me know. Moe.

  2. #4941
    Quote Originally Posted by JonThomas  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried wie spa near sdsu? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.
    Similar to Pine or Coco spa prices, young Korean spinners with a full menu. Enjoy.

  3. #4940

    Just The Tip?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight007  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Do you get to rub your dick on her pussy as well? Any penetration? My experience is more bland after reading the new reports.

    Does she kiss dick or provide BBBJ?
    I gave Eva another spin. I just trimmed the day before I saw her. She gave a lot of kisses nearby, but that's it. OTF, she let me put the tip in like last time plus a little more, but she wouldn't let me fully penetrate. I even brought a cover, but she still wasn't interested in FS. Still fun, don't get me wrong. Time for new adventures, though.

  4. #4939

    Wie spa

    Has anyone tried wie spa near sdsu? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.

  5. #4938

    Coming to town

    Hello,

    I will be in town this week staying near the airport. Looking for any recommendations.

    Thanks.

  6. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalorth  [View Original Post]
    To give you an insight, 4 hands experience is not oh-so-special experience unless some BJ actions are taken in part. Most of the times, the girls will take turns jerking you off, while the other one teases your nipples / balls / whatever. Plus, they both expect to get tips as well. Am I willing to pay up to 160 for 4 hands? Probably not.
    Yeah, seems like a rip-off. With two, they each work half as hard and you still only get off once. Seems like the std. Tip would be most appropriate.

    BTW, I've had the 4-hands experience in an AMP and the two girl experience at AB in Tijuana. Neither was worth it IMO.

  7. #4936
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyration  [View Original Post]
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ls-22/23798200

    Has anybody tried this place? Are the pictures in the ad accurate? What kind of extras?

    Thanks.
    Never tried it. Guaranteed the pictures in the ad are not real. Although there is a slight possibility they are accurate.

  8. #4935
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ls-22/23798200

    Has anybody tried this place? Are the pictures in the ad accurate? What kind of extras?

    Thanks.

  9. #4934

    4 handz

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight007  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs offer this for 0. 8.

    Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.
    To give you an insight, 4 hands experience is not oh-so-special experience unless some BJ actions are taken in part. Most of the times, the girls will take turns jerking you off, while the other one teases your nipples / balls / whatever. Plus, they both expect to get tips as well. Am I willing to pay up to 160 for 4 hands? Probably not.

  10. #4933

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight007  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs offer this for 0. 8.

    Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.
    Got one a couple of months ago at Unique. Two older ladies but I'm older than them. Lot's of teasing at the end of the back rub and teasing to the extreme on the front. Then the deed was done and I definitely go my $ worth. $80 to the house $40 ea to the ladies.

  11. #4932

    Four hands anyone?

    Most AMPs offer this for 0. 8.

    Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.

  12. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    He wasn't a rapper. LOL.
    Ahh. OK, I didn't read closely enough. I'd still think there would be lots of hotty sluts throwing themselves at him.

  13. #4930
    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    What's he doing in an AMP? I thought those rappers would be getting all the free pussy they could handle.
    He wasn't a rapper. LOL.

  14. #4929
    What's he doing in an AMP? I thought those rappers would be getting all the free pussy they could handle.

  15. #4928
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    You the same Lascivious from another board? Did a video with Zaza?
    No. Not me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape